时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previoususly on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:03] | got admitted last night. (izzie) george’s dad i met a sister i never knew i had. | George的爸爸昨晚住院了 |
[00:06] | (izzie) can you imagine–y whole family you know nothing about? | 能想象到么 对整个家庭一无所知? |
[00:09] | i’m just asking about your dad. why do you care? | 我只是问一下你爸爸 |
[00:11] | you broke up with me, remember? | 你为什么关心? 你跟我分手的 还记得么? |
[00:13] | mr. o’malley has elected to have dr. hahn | O’malley先生决定 让Hahn医生进行瓣膜置换手术 |
[00:15] | perform his valve replacement. i can clear you for surgery. | |
[00:18] | you’re sure? yeah, absolutely. | – 你确定? – 当然确定 |
[00:19] | i need you to tell me why you didn’t want me in | 我需要你告诉我 为什么不让我参加你的手术 |
[00:22] | on your surgery. i’m afraid i just cldldn’t use you. | |
[00:25] | i can’t see your mother anymore. | 我不能再去看你妈妈了 |
[00:27] | it’s time for you to retire, richard. (preston) i’m going to be chief. | Richard 你该退休了 |
[00:30] | i had a tremor and i didn’t say anything about it. | 我手颤 但我没说 |
[00:32] | we crosd d the line. you dragged me across the line. | – 我们一起越线了 – 你拖我下水的 |
[00:42] | capture:frm@fadeout sync:frm@navel | |
[00:47] | he’s with her. | 他跟她在一起了 那个女人 他的老婆 |
[00:47] | he’s with that woman– his wife. | 他跟她在一起了 那个女人 他的老婆 |
[00:49] | @@ i don’t think he is, not anymore. | 他没有 以后都不会了 |
[00:51] | he is. i mean, why would he do that? | 他有 他为什么这么做? 他喜欢我 |
[00:53] | he loves me. (scoffs) i mean, why would he go back to her? | |
[00:57] | i gave up everything for him. | 我为他放弃了一切 |
[01:01] | mom. | 妈妈 |
[01:04] | mom, look at me. | 妈妈 看着我 |
[01:09] | this happened… a very long time ago. | 这件事发生在很久以前 |
[01:12] | this is not happening now. | 不是现在 |
[01:21] | it’s because i have a daughter, isn’t it? | 因为我有了女儿 对么? |
[01:24] | he always said didn’t want kids. | 他总说他不想要孩子 |
[01:26] | i should never have had a kid. | 早知道我就不要孩子了 |
[01:48] | what’s gonna happen to them? | – 他们怎么办? – 什么? |
[01:49] | what? | Burke医生和Yang医生 你要怎么处罚他们? |
[01:50] | dr. burke and dr. yang– | Burke医生和Yang医生 你要怎么处罚他们? |
[01:52] | what are you gonna do toto them, | |
[01:54] | their punishment? dr. bailey– | – Bailey医生 – 希望你能公正处置 |
[01:56] | there’s a need for justice here. | – Bailey医生 – 希望你能公正处置 |
[01:58] | justice? | 医院里很难定义公正 Bailey医生 |
[01:59] | justice has no definition within the four walls | 医院里很难定义公正 Bailey医生 |
[02:01] | of a hospital, dr. bailey. | |
[02:03] | this isn’t a court of law. | – 这不是法院 – 我只想知道怎样处置 |
[02:04] | i just want to know what’s gonna be done. | |
[02:06] | legally and technically, they’ve done nothing wrong. | 从法律上和技术上说 他们没有犯错 |
[02:08] | nobody died, there was no malpractice. | 没有病人死 也没有玩忽职守 |
[02:11] | i haven’t made a decision. | – 我还没做决定 – 对不起 |
[02:12] | excuse me. he– | – 他… – 他什么? |
[02:14] | he what? | – 他… – 他什么? |
[02:17] | nothin’. | 没事 |
[02:19] | dr. yang, | Yang医生 你和Bailey医生回去吧 |
[02:20] | you’ll go back on the floor with dr. bailey. | |
[02:22] | sir– dr. bailey, am i not understanding this? | – 先生 – Bailey医生 是不是我没弄明白? |
[02:25] | does this situation directly harm you in some way? | 这是不是在某些方面直接损害了你? |
[02:29] | no, sir. | 不是 我很好 |
[02:30] | iam fine. | |
[02:32] | then get back to work. | 那就回去工作 |
[02:38] | burke, you and shepherd need to come together | Burke 你要和Shepherd一起 尽快把手颤治好 |
[02:40] | on this tremor as soon as possible. | |
[02:42] | he doesn’t want my help. derek– | – 我不需要他帮助 |
[02:44] | i don’t want his help. | – 我不需要他帮助 |
[02:45] | that hand is worth $2 million. | 那双手价值200万美元 |
[02:47] | i want it fixed, and i want it fixed yesterday. | 我想它治愈 应该早就治愈 给我搞定这件事 |
[02:51] | figure it out. | |
[02:53] | listen, your brothers are good boys, | 听着 你的兄弟都是好人 但是不怎么可靠 |
[02:55] | but they’re not that responsible. | |
[02:57] | it’s a standard procedure. | 这是标准程序 |
[02:58] | it’s just that, if things go wrong– dad– | – 只是 如果出了差错 – 爸爸 |
[03:02] | if things go wrong, | 如果出了差错 保险单在床头柜的第二个抽屉里 |
[03:04] | the life insurance papers | |
[03:05] | are in the second drawer in my nightstand… | |
[03:08] | and my… magazines are in the garage | 我的杂志在车库 跟卡车指南在一起 |
[03:12] | with the truck manuals. your magazines? | 你的杂志? |
[03:14] | get ’em outta there so your ma doesn’t see them. | 把他们拿出来 以免你妈看见 |
[03:18] | your magazines? | 你的杂志? |
[03:21] | (clears throat) good morning, mr. o’malley. | O’malley先生 早上好 |
[03:22] | just wanted to stop by before the surgery | 只是想手术前顺便过来问候一下 并检查锁骨的康复情况 |
[03:24] | and see how that collarbone was healing. | |
[03:29] | george… you’re not gonna say hello to dr. torres? | George 你不跟Torres医生打招呼? |
[03:36] | i’m gonna see you for rounds, dad. | 我过会再来看你 爸爸 |
[03:43] | had you told me that you were developing a tremor, | 要是告诉我你有手颤 我就能做点检查了 |
[03:45] | i could’ve run some tests. | |
[03:47] | the likelihood is that there’s just some compression | 可能伤处有组织受压 |
[03:49] | of the structures around the injury. | |
[03:50] | i can go in there– i don’t want another surgery. | – 我可以… – 我不想再做一次手术 |
[03:54] | it could be a small clot. i just go in– | 可能是个小血块 |
[03:55] | shepherd, i don’t want another surgery. | – 只是进去… – Shepherd 我不想再做一次手术 |
[03:58] | the first one caused enough damage. | 第一个手术对我的损害够大了 |
[04:02] | i can do this. that’s what you said the last time. | – 我能做的 – 你上次就这么说的 |
[04:04] | now i have a tremor. | 而现在我有手颤 |
[04:11] | maybe she’ll be on “look but don’t touch” patrol, too. | 也许她也会被要求”只许看不许摸” 至少我有个伴 |
[04:13] | at least i’d have some company. | |
[04:14] | whatever she gets, i hope it’s bad, | 无论怎么处置她 我希望能严厉一点 |
[04:17] | really bad. she made a mistake. | |
[04:19] | a mistake? we all– | – 犯错? – 我们大家… |
[04:21] | she was gonna let burke– burke with the shaky hand– | 他让Burke在手颤的情况下 给我爸爸做手术 |
[04:24] | operate on my father. | |
[04:35] | could you stop lking at me like that? | 能不能别那样看我? |
[04:36] | it’s creepy, and it makes me feel like you haven’t been fed. | 像只宠物 好像我没喂你一样 |
[04:47] | how’s it going? | – 怎么样了? – 什么怎么样了? |
[04:48] | how’s what going? | – 怎么样了? – 什么怎么样了? |
[04:50] | you and burke, | 你和Burke 还好么? |
[04:51] | are you okay? | 你和Burke 还好么? |
[04:53] | (exhales) we’re existing in total silence. | 我们完全不说话 |
[04:56] | he’s not talking to you? | – 他不跟你说话了? – 我也不跟他说话了 |
[04:57] | i’m not talking to him either. | |
[05:00] | i’m sorry. are you okay? | 对不起 你还好么? |
[05:01] | stop asking me that. i’m making an effort here. | 别问我这个了 |
[05:04] | please don’t. | |
[05:05] | rounds started 30 seconds ago. | 这轮班30秒前就开始了 |
[05:09] | the chief may be confused about punishment for you, | 主任可能为对你的惩罚而困惑 但我不会 |
[05:12] | you’re late again, | 再迟到的话 去跟别的住院医生 |
[05:14] | you will find another resident. | 再迟到的话 去跟别的住院医生 |
[05:19] | dr. bailey, can i have grey? | – Bailey医生 我能要Grey么? – 你全要了都行 |
[05:21] | you can have ’em all. | |
[05:23] | something you needed, dr. montgomery? this is none of my business, | 需要什么 Montgomery医生? |
[05:25] | but i just thought you might want to be warned. i’m sorry. i don’t know– | 其实不关我的事 但我觉得应该通知你 |
[05:28] | your sister molly’s just been admitted | 你妹妹Molly需要紧急剖腹产 |
[05:30] | for an emergency c-section. molly’s not my sister. | |
[05:33] | okay, but technically, she is, | 好吧 但技术上说她是你妹妹 你们同父异母 |
[05:34] | you have the same father. | |
[05:36] | and, uh, susan– susan grey is definitely not my mother. | – 还有Susan – Susan Grey绝对不是我妈妈 |
[05:38] | i appreciate youe trying to be nice and everything, | 我很感激你 但我没必要知道这个 所以… |
[05:40] | but i really don’t even need to know this, so– | |
[05:43] | actually you do. (clears throat) | 实际上有必要 |
[05:48] | hello, meredith. | 你好 Meredith |
[05:53] | hi, mom. | – 嗨 妈妈 – 宝贝 |
[05:54] | honey. oh. | |
[05:58] | i put out some breakfast | 我看你们还没吃早饭 就做了点 |
[05:59] | in case you kids haven’t eaten yet. score. | |
[06:02] | karev. | – 太好了 |
[06:03] | hey, ready for the big day, pops? mm, food. | 准备好那个大日子了吗 |
[06:05] | oh. | – 吃的 – 哦 |
[06:07] | l right, let’s make this fast, people. | 好的 大家快一点 我要工作一整天 |
[06:09] | i have a day. which one of the interns is mine? it’s mine. | |
[06:12] | he’s family, and she’s a candy striper. i’m ready. | 我来 他是家属 她是花瓶医生 |
[06:13] | what if you did pick me? what if you picked me? (ronny and jerry) pick me! | – 我准备好了 – 如果你选我呢? |
[06:15] | guys, this is serious. | 伙计 这是认真的 |
[06:20] | yang. | |
[06:21] | what? (alex, izzie and cristina) what? | – 什么? – 什么? |
[06:23] | dr. hahn, cristina is very good with cardio. | Hahn医生 Cristina很擅长心脏问题 |
[06:27] | i’m sure you can use her for the day. | 你今天可以用她 |
[06:29] | uh… | |
[06:31] | what are you waiting for, yang? present the case. | 还等什么 Yang? 介绍病例 |
[06:34] | harold o’malley, 63, diagnosed with esophageal cancer | Harold O’malley 63岁 诊断出食道癌和严重的动脉受损 |
[06:37] | and severe aortic regurge, | |
[06:38] | is scheduled for aortic valve replacement this afternoon. | 预定今天下午进行瓣膜置换手术 |
[06:41] | dude, i wanted that surgery, and she hands it to yang. | 我想参加这个手术 她却给了Yang |
[06:43] | i haven’t had a cardiac case in ages. | 我很久没参与心脏病例了 |
[06:45] | it’s my father. it’s not a case. i guess there’s a double standard now. | 这不是病例 那是我爸爸 |
[06:48] | (izzie) yang does something wrong, | Yang犯了错却得到了奖励 这很明显 |
[06:49] | and she gets rewarded. that’s fair. yeah. | Yang犯了错却得到了奖励 这很明显 |
[06:53] | if you thumb suckers don’t stop whining, | 如果你们这些年轻人不停止抱怨 我保证不给你们看门后的东西 |
[06:55] | i swear i won’t show you what’s behind this door, | |
[06:57] | and trust me, you want to see what’s behind this door. | 相信我 你们肯定想看 |
[07:05] | excuse me, doctors, you’re gonna have to wait a few minutes. | 很抱歉 医生 恐怕你要等几分钟 |
[07:07] | he’s gotta pee. every five minutes, he’s gotta pee. | 他要小便 他五分钟小便一次 |
[07:09] | a small bladder. i’ve always had i can’t live like this any longer. | 我的膀胱比较小 我再也不能忍受了 |
[07:12] | you? i’m the one who has to put up with your whining. | 你? 是我再忍受你的牢骚 |
[07:14] | like the whining you’re doing right now? | 就像你现在这样发牢骚? |
[07:25] | now which one of you thinks that yang got the better case? | 现在谁认为Yang的病例好? |
[07:31] | that’s what i thought. | 我就是这么想的 |
[07:40] | jake and peter weitzman, | Jake和Peter Weitzman 35岁 连体 并且腰骶部位连接 |
[07:41] | 35-year-old pygopagus conjoined twins | |
[07:45] | attached at the lumbosacral junction. | |
[07:47] | but not for long, right, dr. webber? | 不会太久了 对么 Webber医生? |
[07:49] | the weitzmans came about six months ago | Weitzmans六个月前来过 希望进行分离手术 |
[07:50] | for a separation procedure. | |
[07:52] | they opted out because of the risk. pete chickened out. | – 他们考虑到风险后放弃了 – 因为Pete胆小 |
[07:54] | well, forgive me for wanting to live longer, | 原谅我想要多活一会 即使要跟你在一起 |
[07:57] | even if it meant living with you. | |
[07:59] | yeah? well, you wasted six months of our lives… oh, come on. | 真的? 你浪费了六个月… |
[08:01] | thank you very much. stop it. | – 十分感谢 – 快停吧! |
[08:02] | you guys came back at the right time. | 你们回来的正是时候 |
[08:04] | we just scored new york’s top plastic surgeon. | 我们请到了纽约最好的整形外科医生 |
[08:06] | (richard) mark sloan, plastics, and you remember dr. shepherd, | Mark Sloan 整形外科 Shepherd 神经外科医生 |
[08:08] | your neurosurgeon. (derek) jake. | |
[08:10] | we, uh, we used to work as a team, actually. pete, good to see you. | – 实际上我们以前是搭档 – Pete 很高兴认识你 |
[08:13] | we worked together. we were never actually a team. | 我们一起工作 但不是搭档 |
[08:15] | (jake) i hear ya. mr. weitzman? | – 我了解了 – Weitzman先生? |
[08:16] | call me jake. call me pete. | – 叫我Jake – 叫我Pete |
[08:18] | jake, pete, um, why– do you mind me asking why now | Jake Pete 为什么又选择现在手术? |
[08:22] | when you thought the procedure was too risky six months ago? | 六个月前你们还认为风险太大? |
[08:24] | well– guys. | – 这个 – 伙计们 |
[08:27] | whoa. | |
[08:28] | that’s a lot of doctors. | 这么多大夫 那我一会再过来 |
[08:30] | i’m–i’m just gonna come back later. | 这么多大夫 那我一会再过来 |
[08:31] | no, no, no, no, no. elena, come in, come in. | 不不不 Elena 进来吧 |
[08:33] | you wanted to know why now. this is why– | 你想知道为什么是现在 |
[08:36] | the love of my life– elena. | |
[08:38] | jake, don’t–i-i told him not to do this, | Jake 我告诉他别做手术 别为了我 这很疯狂 |
[08:41] | not for me anyway, ’cause that’s just crazy. | |
[08:43] | ’cause pete said that they could end up paralyzed. | Pete说他们可能会瘫痪 |
[08:47] | they could end up dead. | 也有可能死亡 |
[08:48] | what do you tell her things like that for? | 你告诉她这些干什么? |
[08:50] | i wasn’t telling her. i was telling you. | 我没告诉她 我是在跟你说 |
[08:52] | she just happens to be the only one who listens to me. | 她碰巧是唯一一个听我说话的 |
[08:54] | she happens to be right. | 她说得很对 |
[08:56] | do you know what it’s like to have to be stuck | 你知道跟别人粘在一起 是什么感觉么? |
[08:58] | to the same person– here we go. | – 又来了 – 每…对 |
[09:00] | every–that’s right. here we go. here we– | – 又来了 – 每…对 |
[09:02] | do you know what it’s like to have to be with the same person | 你知道每天每分钟 跟同样的人粘在一起是什么感觉么? |
[09:04] | every minute of every day, | |
[09:06] | to not have anything that’s just yours, | 不能有个人物品 不能自己做事 |
[09:07] | not be able to do anything on your own? | |
[09:10] | well, nobody should have to live like that. what do you think, pete? | 没人应该那样生活 |
[09:16] | i think, why would i want to be attached to someone | 为什么我要跟一个 不想跟我在一起的人在一起? |
[09:17] | who doesn’t want to be attached to me? | |
[09:23] | (alex) i’m calling it. it’s mine. | 我说了 它是我的了 |
[09:24] | i have two brothers. i feel their pain. | 我有两个哥哥 我能感到这种痛苦 |
[09:26] | i would be great at watching this. zip it, all of you. | – 即使只能看着 我也乐意加入 – 别说了 你们都去 |
[09:28] | we’re on the case, right? right. | 我们都加入 是么? |
[09:31] | yes! awesome. | 太棒了 |
[09:32] | stevens, you are to– | Stevens 你只能… |
[09:34] | look and not touch or speak or breathe. i got it. | 只能看 不能碰或说话或呼吸 我明白了 |
[09:37] | so this is the crack team, huh? | 兴高采烈的家伙们 |
[09:39] | feel free to take one. how about i take the one | 随便挑一个 |
[09:41] | that doesn’t touch or speak or breathe? (whispers) right. | 我能不能选那个 不能碰或说话或呼吸的? |
[09:42] | damn it. | – 好的 – 该死的 |
[09:46] | thank you… for picking me. | 谢谢你选我 即使只是观摩 |
[09:48] | even just observing would be– | |
[09:49] | thought you might be fun to look at while i work. | 你会很高兴观摩我工作的 |
[09:52] | will you be working on both the nerve graft | 你能同时进行神经嫁接和皮肤重建? |
[09:54] | and the skin reconstruction? | |
[09:55] | yes, and i think i’ll handle them a whole lot better | 是的 如果能来点咖啡因 我就能干的更好 |
[09:58] | with a little caffeine in my system. | |
[09:59] | get me a blueberry scone, a bone dry cappuccino | 帮我买一个蓝莓烤饼 一杯卡布奇诺 再给自己买点什么 |
[10:03] | and a little something for yourself. | |
[10:06] | there’s a cafeteria on the second floor | 二楼有自助餐厅 大厅里也有咖啡角 |
[10:08] | and a coffee cart in the lobby. feisty. | |
[10:12] | cappuccino. | 你可以把我退给Bailey 但我不管买咖啡 |
[10:13] | you can kick me back to bailey if you want. i don’t do coffee. | 你可以把我退给Bailey 但我不管买咖啡 |
[10:18] | so how will you be handling the nerve graft | 怎么同时进行神经嫁接和皮肤重建? |
[10:19] | and the skin reconstruction? | |
[10:21] | conjoined twins, derek. | 连体双胞胎 Derek |
[10:23] | (derek) i know, chief. | 我知道 主任 |
[10:26] | conjoined adult twins. mm-hmm. | 成人连体双胞胎 |
[10:29] | i mean, it’s rare enough to separate conjoined infants. | 连体婴儿分离术已经很少见了 何况是成人连体呢? |
[10:32] | but conjoined adults? mm-hmm. | |
[10:34] | can you imagine the press, what a surgery like this | 我可以想象媒体的关注 这样的手术会为医院带来什么 |
[10:36] | could do for this hospital? | |
[10:37] | i know, which is why i don’t think we should do it. | 我知道 所以我不赞成做手术 |
[10:40] | their spines are fused together from the l4 down. | 他们的脊柱从14节以下都是接合的 |
[10:42] | their blood flow is intricately connected. | 他们的血管连接得很杂乱 |
[10:45] | they could end up paralyzed, or even dead. | 他们可能瘫痪 甚至死亡 |
[10:50] | your patients want this operation, derek. | 你的病人要求做这个手术 Derek |
[10:53] | why are you backing out? | 你为什么退缩? 这不像你风格 |
[10:55] | this isn’t like you. | |
[10:57] | unless there’s incontrovertible evidence | 除非有确切证据证明这手术做不了 否则 我们就要做 |
[10:59] | that this surgery can’t be done, we’re moving forward. | |
[11:06] | your father’s not here. | 你爸不在这儿 |
[11:08] | thatcher’s at harvard med visiting lexie. | Thatcher去哈佛医学院拜访Lexie了 |
[11:10] | we thought we had a lot of time. | 我们以为还有段时间 |
[11:11] | i mean, molly’s only 36 weeks, | Molly怀孕才36周 Montgomery医生想帮她停止宫缩 |
[11:13] | and dr. montgomery’s been trying to stop the contractions, | |
[11:16] | but i guess the baby is ready to come out. | 但我看孩子马上要出来了 |
[11:18] | well, do you need anything else or… | 你还需要什么东西 或者… |
[11:21] | yeah, actually, i could use an intern for this. | 是的 其实 我要一个实习医生 |
[11:23] | can you ask dr. bailey for someone? | 你能让Bailey医生安排来个人么? |
[11:26] | uh… i’ll do it. | |
[11:29] | are you sure? yeah, i’m fine. | – 你确定么? – 是的 我行的 |
[11:31] | okay. | 手术室里有个熟人太好了 |
[11:32] | it’ll be so nice to have a familiar face | 手术室里有个熟人太好了 |
[11:34] | in the operating room. | |
[11:35] | thank you for being here. | 谢谢你 肯来 |
[11:39] | it’s my job to be here, so… | 我去 是我的工作 |
[11:42] | uh, does molly know who i am? | – Molly知道我是谁么? – 她不知道 |
[11:45] | she doesn’t. | |
[11:46] | i wanted to tell her, but your father… | 我本想告诉她 但你爸… |
[11:49] | he just–he– no, it’s–it’s better. | – 他只是 他 – 没事 这样更好 |
[11:50] | it’s better that she not know. it’s good. | 她不知道更好 挺好 |
[11:53] | so i think, uh, molly should be ready in the o.r. | Molly在手术室应该准备好了 |
[11:56] | susan, you’ll need scrubs and a cap. | Susan 你要戴上帽子 消毒清洗 |
[11:58] | i’m about to be a grandmother. | 我就快做外婆了 |
[12:00] | yes, in about a half an hour, you will be a grandmother. | 是的 再过半个小时 你就要做外婆了 |
[12:03] | oh, my. okay. here we go. | 天哪 好吧 |
[12:06] | here we go. | – 走吧 – 走吧 |
[12:08] | here we go. | 走吧 |
[12:10] | we’re going to be replacing your aortic valve | 我们要用猪主动脉瓣 来替换你的主动脉瓣 |
[12:11] | with a porcine valve. | |
[12:13] | well, georgie says it’s gonna be okay. | George说会没事的 |
[12:15] | he says they know what they’re doing. | 他说 医生知道怎么做 |
[12:17] | besides, if you die, i’ll kill you. | 不过 如果你敢有事 我绝不放过你 |
[12:20] | well, it’s a good thing we’re doing this today. | 今天做这个手术挺好 |
[12:21] | we noticed you had a lot of irregular heart rhythms | 我们注意到今早你总是心律不齐 |
[12:23] | this morning. did you check his dig level? | 你们测了他的洋地黄血药浓度么? |
[12:26] | excuse me. what are you doing? | – 不好意思 – 你在干嘛? |
[12:28] | this morning his potassium was a borderline low. | 早上他体内钾含量已经低到临界值了 |
[12:30] | all right, we’ve got a handle on things here. oh, i’m sure you do. | 是的 我们明白这点 |
[12:38] | uh, george, i think maybe you should step outside. | George 我想你也许该出去 |
[12:40] | like that. you don’t talk to me oh, she’s waking up the baby. | – 别用这种口气跟我说话 – 她把孩子吵醒了 |
[12:43] | ronny, shut up. be careful, dr. hahn, he might start crying. | Ronny 闭嘴 |
[12:46] | i said shut up. all right, you are out of here. | – 行了 你出去 – 不 我不出去 |
[12:49] | no, i’m not. | |
[12:51] | georgie. no, uh, she can’t kick me out. | |
[12:54] | she has no right. i hireheher. | 他没这个权利 她是我请的 |
[12:58] | i’m staying. | 我要待在这儿 |
[13:01] | (addison) how you doing there, molly? | – 你怎么样 Molly? – 很好 |
[13:03] | okay. i’m just excited to see my girl. | |
[13:06] | well, you’re gonna get to take a look at her | 只要几分钟 你就能看到她了 |
[13:07] | in just a couple of minutes. | |
[13:09] | a little more traction, please? dr. grey, can you give me (woman) vitals are holding steady. | Grey医生 开始牵引 好么? |
[13:14] | can you see her yet? (chuckles) no. | – 你能看到她么? – 看不到 |
[13:16] | i’m not gonna look until the blood’s all gone. | 血液一清理干净 我就能看到了 |
[13:20] | okay. you want to cut the cord, dr. grey? | 好了 剪断脐带 Grey医生 |
[13:23] | @@ (woman) the warmer is ready when you need it, | Montgomery医生 温热装置已经准备好 |
[13:24] | dr. montgomery. | |
[13:29] | dr. grey, will you follow me? | Grey医生 跟我来 Knox医生 帮我缝合 |
[13:30] | dr. knox, will you close for me, please? | |
[13:32] | bag valve mask. | 袋状面罩复苏器 |
[13:34] | we have to stabilize this baby and get it into surgery. | 我们得让婴儿的状态稳定下来 然后送去做手术 |
[13:36] | (woman) get her on the monitor. the pulse is weak. what’s happening? | – 给她接上监护器 – 发生什么事了? |
[13:39] | what’s wrong with her? susan, i need you to stand back and stay with molly, please. | 她怎么了? |
[13:42] | what’s wrong with her? (woman) no response to stimulation. let’s try suction. | – 她怎么了? – 刺激无反应 |
[13:44] | (addison) grey, you want to talk her through this? | -试试抽气 -Grey 去告诉她? |
[13:49] | gr, i need your help here. | Grey 我要你帮忙 |
[13:55] | the baby is not breathing. | 婴儿没有呼吸 |
[13:58] | (molly) what? | 什么? |
[14:00] | what did she say? | 她说什么? |
[14:11] | you left me hanging in there, grey. | 你把我晾在那儿 Grey |
[14:13] | i’m sorry. i was… i’m sorry. | 对不起 我… 对不起 |
[14:16] | do you need me to scrub in on the baby? | 婴儿的手术需要我洗手上台么? |
[14:17] | no. i want you to keep molly and her mother | 不 我做手术的时候 我要你向Molly和她妈妈通报孩子的情况 |
[14:19] | apprised of the baby’s condition while i operate. | |
[14:21] | i’m sure they’d rather talk to you. | 她们更愿意和你谈谈 |
[14:23] | the baby’s got jejunal atresia. she may die. | 婴儿空肠闭锁 可能会死 |
[14:26] | i got consent, but i don’t have time for updates. | 我同意你的说法 但我没时间去解释 |
[14:29] | i think i would really learn a lot | 看这个手术 我能学到很多 |
[14:30] | from observing this procedure. no, it was a mistake | |
[14:33] | to let you in the o.r. with your fily in the first place. | 当初让你进手术室和家人 呆在一块就是一个错误 |
[14:35] | it’s not gonna happen again. check in with me every hour. | 以后不会再有这样的事了 |
[14:40] | how many valve replacements have you performed | O’malley医生 你这辈子做过几次 主动脉瓣膜置换手术 |
[14:42] | @@ in your life, dr. o’malley? none. | |
[14:44] | none. and how many valve replacements do you think | 你觉得Hahn医生做过几次? |
[14:46] | dr. hahn has performed? that is my father! | – 那个是我爸! – 你是以儿子的身份在房间里 |
[14:47] | and you are in that room as his son. | – 那个是我爸! – 你是以儿子的身份在房间里 |
[14:49] | you interns think you can do whatever you want to do. | 你们这些实习生 真是想做什么就做什么 |
[14:51] | well, not anymore, not with me, | 不能再这样 在我这儿不许这样 你给我离远点 50英尺以外 |
[14:53] | which is why you are going to stay away, | |
[14:55] | 50 feet away to be precise. | |
[14:57] | you are going to remain 50 feet away from your father | 你今天和你爸爸 得保持50英尺的距离 |
[14:59] | at all times today, and, dr. o’malley, | |
[15:01] | do not make me tell you again. | O’malley医生 别让我说第二遍 |
[15:10] | everything okay with the o’malleys? | – o’malleys一家还好吧? – 那个孩子被狠狠教训了 |
[15:12] | the kid’s a pain in the ass. | |
[15:13] | but dr. yang here is proving to be | 不过Yang医生在这儿帮了我大忙 |
[15:15] | an extremely capable asset. | |
[15:17] | i hear she studied under you. you trained her well. yes. | 我听说她以前跟你学的 |
[15:23] | well, she’s very… | 她很… |
[15:28] | professional. | 专业 |
[15:42] | what do you know about dr. levine? | Levine医生怎么样? |
[15:44] | pretty good. | 很棒 |
[15:47] | better or worse than dr. korsikov? | 和Korsikov医生比呢? |
[15:49] | itit… | 等等… |
[15:51] | why are you researching neurosurgeons | 你我都知道没人比Derek更棒 你为什么还要找其他的神经外科医生? |
[15:53] | when you and i both know | |
[15:54] | that derek’s better than anybody? | |
[15:57] | i don’t want shepherd. | 我不想让Shepherd做 |
[15:59] | you blaming this on him? | 你怪他? |
[16:01] | you know, until now, | 我到现在都没发火 |
[16:03] | i have not yelled. | |
[16:06] | i have not yelled | 我没发火是因为你有困难 我一直支持你 |
[16:07] | because you were a guy in trouble, | |
[16:09] | and i was supporting you. | |
[16:11] | but now… i am yelling! | 但现在… 我火了! |
[16:14] | chief. | – 主任 – 我要对你发火! |
[16:15] | i am yelling very loudly! | – 主任 – 我要对你发火! |
[16:17] | i want to retire, burke! i want my wife back! | 我打算退休了 Burke! 我要找我太太回来! |
[16:20] | and i passed the torch to you! | 我把职位交给你! |
[16:22] | i passed the torch to you, and you blew it out! | 我把职位交给你 但你却搞砸了! |
[16:28] | look, i know i let you down. | 我知道我让你失望了 |
[16:37] | i’m tired. | 我累了 |
[16:40] | i’m tired of you men acting like boys. | 你们像孩子一样 我累了 你辜负了我的期望 |
[16:43] | you let me down. | |
[16:46] | and if you don’t let derek fix that hand, | 如果你不让Derek帮你治那只手 你就是让你自己失望 |
[16:49] | you’re letting yourself down. | |
[16:56] | 22 surgeons– | 22个医生 这手术需要22个外科医生 |
[16:58] | it takes 22 surgeons to do this. | |
[17:01] | so where are we? | – 我们都要处理哪部分? – 我得处理马尾神经 |
[17:03] | i’ve gotten to the cauda equina. | |
[17:05] | i’ll be working | 我来处理会阴部的肌肉组织 |
[17:06] | on the musculature of the perineal floor. | 我来处理会阴部的肌肉组织 |
[17:09] | i’ll be harvesting the sural nerve for transfer. | 我来处理负责传输的腓肠神经 |
[17:11] | now once i resect this artery, | 一旦我们切断这条动脉 离神经失去感觉 |
[17:13] | we’re gonna have less than two minutes | |
[17:15] | before all sensation to these nerves are gone. i’i’m pretty sure | 只有两分钟不到的时间 |
[17:18] | we’ll have enough nerve to transfer and cover the deficits. | 我肯定 我们有足够的神经来 传导和弥补不足 |
[17:22] | we can definitely do this. | 我们一定能做到 |
[17:24] | oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[17:26] | it’s gonna be a lot more fragile in the body. | 人体内的神经更脆弱 |
[17:29] | it’s one thing if this is a life-or-deh situation | 如果生死攸关的情况下 我们做这些为救人是一回事 |
[17:31] | and this is all we can do to save them. | |
[17:33] | but these guys are fine. | 但是他们现在好好的 |
[17:37] | this isn’t worth the risk. | 不值得冒这个险 |
[17:46] | how is our baby? | 孩子怎么样? |
[17:48] | she has an intestinal obstruction, | 她有肠梗阻 导致她不能呼吸 |
[17:50] | which is why she couldn’t breathe. | |
[17:52] | dr. montgomery is operating on her right now. | Montgomery医生正在给她做手术 |
[17:57] | i can’t do this. i can’t do it. | 我受不了这个 我受不了 |
[17:59] | yes, you can. yes, you can. | 不 你行的 你行的 |
[18:00] | i am right here, baby, and dad’s on the way. i have to call eric. | 孩子 我在这儿 爸爸也在赶过来 |
[18:04] | okay. i don’t know what to tell him. | |
[18:06] | that’s her husband. he’s in iraq. i can’t tell him this. | 她丈夫 在伊拉克 |
[18:09] | he’s gonna want to name her, and i don’t wanna name her | 他要给她起名字 我不想给她起名字 我不知道孩子还能活多久 |
[18:12] | ’cause i don’t know how long she’s gonna be ours. | |
[18:13] | oh, now–shh. we’ll call him together. okay. | 我们一起给他打电话 |
[18:16] | @@ he’s just gonna be happy to hear your voice. | 他听到你的声音一定很高兴 |
[18:19] | the baby’s gonna be okay. you hear me? | 孩子会没事的 你听见我说的了么? |
[18:23] | i thought you were sloan’s right hand. | 我以为sloan很器重你 |
[18:24] | yeah, well, sloan can kiss my– | 去他的sloan |
[18:25] | ow | 去他的sloan |
[18:26] | i haven’t even put the needle in yet. | 针还没扎进去 |
[18:28] | sorry. i’m just not a big fan of pain. | 对不起 我怕疼 |
[18:31] | well, you’re about to have a fairly extensive | 你们将有一个大面积 非常疼的手术 |
[18:33] | and painful surgery. you think this is an elective procedure? | 你觉得有得选么? |
[18:36] | (laughs) that we’re just coming in here | 我们来这儿是因为 神经连在一起么? |
[18:38] | because we’re getting on each other’s nerves? | |
[18:39] | please, you want to know the real reason? | – 拜托 你想知道真正的原因么? – 行了 Jake |
[18:41] | come on, jake. she doesn’t want– it’s because– | – 她不想 –你不想听到 – 因为 |
[18:43] | you don’t want to hear– it’s because we have rules. | 因为我们有约定 |
[18:45] | rules? | 是的 比如说我俩中的一个在约会吃饭 根据约定 |
[18:46] | yeah, like say one of us is on a dinner date, | 是的 比如说我俩中的一个在约会吃饭 根据约定 |
[18:48] | according to the rules, the other one’s | |
[18:50] | supposed to sit there quietly, eat his falafe | 另一个得安静地坐着 吃他的饭 不出声 |
[18:52] | and shut the hell up. | |
[18:54] | i try. it’s just the way you talk to her sometimes– | 我试过了 只是你和她说话的方式有时候 |
[18:56] | ‘s none of your business. how is it none of my busins? | – 不关你的事 – 怎么不关我的事? |
[18:58] | he sticks up for me, and i think that that’s kinda nice. | 他帮我说话 我觉得他挺好 |
[19:01] | okay, you don’t talk to him anymore. what? | 好了 不要再和他说话 |
[19:03] | oh, we can’t even be friends now? | 什么? 我们连朋友都做不成么? |
[19:07] | we have other rules, too. oh. | – 我们还有别的约定 – 哦 |
[19:08] | like for when we’re with someone. | 在我们有约会的时候 |
[19:11] | got it. sort of. | 明白 有点明白 |
[19:12] | no looking, no talking, no touching. | – 不看 不说 不碰 – 那是个意外 |
[19:15] | it was an accident. | |
[19:16] | badly. oh, this is gonna end (jake and pete arguing indistinctly) | 没完了 |
[19:19] | i told you, i’m completely fine with it. | 我告诉过你 真的没事 |
[19:21] | how are you okay with the fact that he’s touching you | 你裸着的时候 他碰你 怎么会没事? |
[19:24] | while you’re naked? | |
[19:26] | uh… | |
[19:28] | be… cause it wasn’t a big deal. | 因为那不重要 |
[19:31] | and it was kinda sweet and… | 虽然挺不错的… |
[19:34] | it just– it wasn’t a big deal. | 但真的不重要 |
[19:37] | wait, you… | 等等 你… 你喜欢那样 |
[19:38] | you liked it. | |
[19:41] | you enjoyed it. | 你那样很享受 |
[19:47] | i’m… completely in love with you. | 我… 我很爱你 |
[19:49] | that’sot even–that– you’re–you’re a great guy. | 你是个很棒的男人 |
[19:52] | and, you know, when we make love, | 我们做爱的时候 感觉很好 |
[19:55] | the–it’s–it’s great. | |
[19:58] | it’s–it’s really great. | 真的很棒 |
[20:00] | and i’ve never had that before and– | 我以前从没有过 |
[20:02] | it’s just that | 过后你睡着了 Pete和我 我们只是聊天 |
[20:04] | when you fall asleep, | |
[20:06] | that, uh, pete and i just– | |
[20:10] | we talk. | |
[20:12] | and, um… | 我也很喜欢那样 |
[20:15] | i really love that, too. | |
[20:16] | elena. | – 不 不 |
[20:17] | no, no. no, you have to choose. | 不 你得选一个 |
[20:21] | what? | – 什么? – 他还是我? |
[20:22] | him or me? | |
[20:24] | we’re gonna have this surgery, and you can’t have us both. | 我们要做这个手术 你不可能要我们俩 |
[20:27] | so choose–him or me? | 选一个 他还是我? |
[20:35] | see, this is the part where you’re supposed to say, | 你该说:你 Jake 我选你 |
[20:37] | “you, jake. i choose you.” | |
[20:41] | i’m so sorry, jake. | 对不起 Jake 实在对不起 |
[20:43] | i’m so sorry. | |
[20:46] | elena– | – 天哪! |
[20:47] | oh, god! (alex) no, no, no! | – 天哪! |
[20:48] | i swear to god… jake, it’s– | – 不 不 不! – 我对天发誓… |
[20:50] | i am gonna kill you! ow! get him off! | – 我要杀了你! |
[20:56] | i think it’s romantic– | 蛮浪漫的 两兄弟… |
[20:57] | two brothers fighting… over the same woman. | |
[21:01] | you know what’s freaky? the whole conjoined twin | 你知道哪点奇怪么? 双胞胎的一个当着另一个人的面做爱 |
[21:02] | having sex in front of the other one thing. | |
[21:04] | how do you do that? | – 怎么做到的? – 家里的事说不清 |
[21:06] | family is complicated. | |
[21:08] | you’re here. you haven’t been kicked out of the program yet. | 你在这儿 |
[21:11] | (meredh)h) alex. no, not yet. i’m still here. | – 没 还没有 我还在这儿 |
[21:18] | how’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的? |
[21:19] | i mean, did you have some kind of signal in surgery | 手术中是否有些信号 让护士无从察觉 |
[21:21] | so that the nurses wouldn’t know, or did you– alex– | |
[21:23] | what? i mean, i’m just wondering how to get ahead around here. | 什么? 我很想知道 怎么能在这儿出人头地 |
[21:27] | me? i get coffee for sloan. | 像我? 我给Sloan买咖啡 |
[21:29] | yang–she gets surgeries none of us would get. | Yang 她参加了我们任何人 都没法参加的手术 |
[21:30] | got a head count | 数数这几个月你们骗了多少病人? |
[21:31] | on how many patients you two lied to the past month? | |
[21:35] | (meredith) george. leave her alone. | – 别这样 |
[21:36] | her patients lived so she gets to scrub in. izzie. | 她的病人没死才有那么多机会 |
[21:39] | meredith, please, can you just stop defending me? | Meredith 拜托 不要帮我说话 好么? |
[21:54] | ah. ah. no, no, no, no. i’ll, uh, i’ll go. | |
[21:58] | no, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[22:00] | georgie, you should make nice with her. look, dad… | Georgie 你该友善点 |
[22:03] | no, really, mr. o’malley, it’s fine. it’s not fine. | – 真的不用 O’malley先生 没关系 – 不 有关系 |
[22:09] | george, you’re so angry. no, i’m not. | – George 你气过头了 – 我没有 |
[22:14] | you’ve been picking fights every chance you get, | 逮到机会 你就不停地跟人吵 这不象你 |
[22:15] | and that’s not like you. | |
[22:16] | dad… you don’t know what’s been going on. | 爸爸…你不知道原委 |
[22:20] | okay, then tell me. | 好啊 那就告诉我 |
[22:22] | why are you so mad at dr. torres? | 为什么那么生Torres医生的气? |
[22:25] | i should go. i have patients to see. no, you know what? | 我该走了 病人还等着 |
[22:27] | i’m gonna go. | 停下! 都站住 |
[22:28] | no! everybody stays. | 停下! 都站住 |
[22:34] | you’re angry, georgie… | 你在生气 Georgie… |
[22:36] | at callie, at your brothers, at dr. hahn, | Callie 你兄弟 Hahn医生 Bailey医生 Yang医生 Burke医生 |
[22:40] | at dr. bailey, at dr. yang, at dr. burke. | |
[22:43] | that’s a long list of people to be angry at. | 你生好多人的气 |
[22:49] | especially when the person you’re really angry at… | 而此刻 真正让你生气的人… |
[22:53] | is me. | – 是我 – 爸? |
[22:54] | dad? | 我抽烟喝酒 不运动 吃的都是垃圾食品 现在得了癌症 |
[22:56] | i-i drink and i smoke | |
[23:00] | and i don’t exercise | |
[23:01] | and i eat all the wrong things, | |
[23:02] | and now i have cancer. | |
[23:09] | and you have to take care of everything. | 而你不得不承担一切 |
[23:11] | you have to take care of me. | 必须要照顾我 |
[23:12] | i don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[23:17] | you do. | 你介意 |
[23:23] | you’re mad at me, | 你生我气没关系 因为我也气我自己 |
[23:25] | and that’s okay because i’m mad at me, too. | |
[23:29] | you think i want to die and leave my boy in charge? | 你以为我想死吗 想让我儿子收拾残局吗? |
[23:35] | you are not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[23:44] | what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[23:46] | you’re not supposed to be in here, georgie. | 你不该来这儿的 Georgie |
[23:47] | yeah, you’re gonna get in troub, georgie. | 对呀 你要有麻烦喽 Georgie |
[23:49] | georgie doesn’t work here! | 在这儿工作的不是Georgie! 在医院 叫我O’malley医生! |
[23:51] | in this hospital, my name is dr. o’malley! | |
[23:53] | dr. o’malley… (struggles for breath) dad. | O’malley医生… |
[23:57] | (monitor beeping erratically) honey! dad. | 爸 |
[24:05] | i-i can’t… dad, dad, don’t try to talk. | 我-我不能… |
[24:07] | (louise) he’s having a heart attack, georgie! why don’t yopump his chest? | 爸 爸 别急着说话 |
[24:10] | they always use the paddles! get the paddles! he’s not having a heart attack. | 用板! 他们都是用板的! |
[24:13] | dad. dad, stop! | 爸 停下! |
[24:15] | i’m trying to help. your heart’s goi too fast. | 我在尽力帮你 你心跳得太快了 |
[24:17] | recycle his b.p. | 血压不稳定 |
[24:19] | uh, pull, uh, verapamil, 5 milligrams. | 推送五毫克异搏定 |
[24:23] | dad. dad! stop fighting the mask. | 爸! 别抵制氧气罩 |
[24:25] | o’malley, what’s going on? you should’ve paged hahn. | O’malley 怎么了? |
[24:28] | i paged anyone from cardiothoracics. | 心房颤动合并快速心室反应 已经用了异搏定 |
[24:29] | he’s got a-fib with rapid ventricle response. | 心房颤动合并快速心室反应 已经用了异搏定 |
[24:30] | i’ve ordered verapamil. he’s in v-tach. | |
[24:33] | the verapamil is gonna cause more problems than it solves. | |
[24:36] | 100 lidocaine. uh, put on his 0-2 mask. | – 注射100 μmol/L利多卡因 – 呃 帮他戴上氧气罩 |
[24:52] | (erica) all right, what happened? | 好 怎么了? |
[24:54] | he went into v-tach. o’malley is giving him lidocaine. | 突发室颤 O’malley正在给他注射利多卡因 |
[24:57] | it’s already put him back in, uh, normal sinus. | 窦性心率已经正常 |
[25:00] | all right, i need everyone out of here. | 好 所有人出去 |
[25:18] | i got your page. i need another cappuccino. | – 你找我 – 再来杯卡布奇诺 |
[25:21] | did you think i was kidding before? | 你认为先前 我在开玩笑? |
[25:24] | i am your attending, | 我是你上级的主治医生 如果想参加我的手术 |
[25:25] | and if you want in on my surgeries, | |
[25:28] | you’re gonna learn how to fetch and stay | 就该学学跑腿 忍受和顺从 |
[25:31] | and heel. | |
[25:34] | fine. | 好吧 |
[25:36] | don’t fetch angry. | 别愤怒 |
[25:38] | if you think this means i respect you, | 别以为这样我就会尊敬你 如果想让我尊敬你 |
[25:39] | if you want me to respect you, | |
[25:41] | you have to do something worth respecting. | 就拿出点值得尊敬的行动 |
[25:46] | (derek) all of these cables of nerves… | 所有这些神经导管… |
[25:47] | ah… | |
[25:48] | i can’t do this surgery, miranda. it’s–mnh-mnh. | 我做不了这个手术 Miranda 这– |
[25:55] | i started to think i shouldn’t be operating | Duquette的临床病理讨论后 我开始觉得自己不该手术 |
[26:00] | all the whispers and the talk… | 所有的谣言和谈论… |
[26:03] | i let that in. | 都传进我的耳朵里 |
[26:04] | mm. | 我开始质疑自己 |
[26:05] | i started to question myself. | 我开始质疑自己 |
[26:09] | i believed it when i was told, uh, | 当被告知手术室再也不需要我时 我真的相信了 |
[26:11] | i was no longer of use in the o.r. | |
[26:14] | oh, so when you said you wanted justice, | 哦 那么当时说想要公正 你是在说– |
[26:16] | you were talking about– i’m a surgeon. | 我是外科医生 手中握有的是生命 |
[26:18] | uh-huh. there are lives in my hands. | |
[26:19] | to make me question that… | 让我质疑… |
[26:23] | no, that’s to put a life at stake | 不 一拿起手术刀 就等于用人命做筹码 |
[26:26] | every time i hold a scalpel. | |
[26:34] | well, i told burke i could fix his hand, | 我告诉Burke可以修复他的手 然后… |
[26:37] | and then… | – 你是可以 – 对呀 |
[26:37] | well, you did. yeah. | 怎么样 他也不是瘫痪或伤残 是震颤 |
[26:39] | he is not paralyzed | 怎么样 他也不是瘫痪或伤残 是震颤 |
[26:40] | or–or disabled in any way. | |
[26:42] | he has a tremor. | 如果一早坦白 毫无疑问 你有能力补救 |
[26:43] | and if he had been honest about that, | 如果一早坦白 毫无疑问 你有能力补救 |
[26:46] | well, there’s no telling what you could have done | |
[26:48] | to prevent it. mm-hmm. | |
[26:50] | we can do this. | 我们可以做这个手术 |
[26:55] | hold on to my wedding ring, honey. | 亲爱的 保管好我的结婚戒指 这是医院的规矩 |
[26:57] | hospital rules. | |
[27:00] | georgie, are you gonna be there in the operation? | Georgie 手术时你能进去吗? |
[27:02] | they don’t allow family in, but you’ll be fine. | 家人不被允许进入 但你会没事的 |
[27:05] | i’ll be fine. | – 我会好起来的 – 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[27:07] | we’ll take good care of you. | |
[27:15] | (louise) what am i gonna do? | 我该怎么办? 如果他死了 我怎么办? |
[27:17] | (sobs) what am i gonna do if he dies? | |
[27:26] | i changed my mind. | – 我改变主意了 – 不 不 你没有 |
[27:27] | oh, no, you didn’t. | |
[27:28] | dr. bailey, i’d like to be excused from the twins | Bailey医生 如果可以的话 我想退出双胞胎的手术 |
[27:30] | if that’s all right with you. | 我想陪着妈妈 |
[27:31] | i’d like to be with my mom. | 我想陪着妈妈 |
[27:32] | that’s the right call, o’malley. go. | 做得对 O’malley 去吧 |
[27:36] | promise me something– when you separate us, | 给我个保证– |
[27:38] | can you make sure his ass is bigger than mine? | 将我们分离时 能确保他的屁股大点吗? |
[27:42] | i can hear you. | 我听得到你说的 |
[27:46] | you’re still here. | 我以为手术结束了 跑去N.I.C.U 没想到你还在这儿 |
[27:47] | i went to n.i.c.u. i thought you’d be done. | |
[27:48] | i’m having trouble with this anastomosis, | 这个吻合术有点困难 另外 我还要检查一下远端肠管 |
[27:50] | and i still have to take a look at the distal bowel. | |
[27:52] | what should i tell molly? i don’t know. | – 该怎么对Molly讲? – 不知道 |
[27:55] | tell her i’m doing the best i can. | 告诉她我在尽最大的努力 其他的不知道 |
[27:57] | i don’t know. | |
[28:02] | (mark) dr. bailey, | Bailey医生 我想让我的实习生 有个更有利的观察点 |
[28:04] | i’d like my intern to observe from a better vantage point. | |
[28:07] | dr. stevens? | – Stevens医生? – 是的 |
[28:09] | yes. she’s my intern today, | 她今天是我的实习生 手术时 我希望让她靠近点 而不用在观察室 |
[28:11] | and i’d like her nearby during surgery, | |
[28:12] | not up in the gallery, if that’s okay with you. no problem. | – 如果你没意见 – 可以 |
[28:16] | dr. bailey, stevens is without privileges. | Bailey医生 Stevens没有这个权力 |
[28:19] | oh, ’cause she messed up? | 哦 因为她搞砸了吗? |
[28:21] | dr. yang messed up, and she’s over in o.r. two right now. | Yang医生也搞砸了 可她正在二号手术室 |
[28:27] | will you hit that for me? | 帮我开一下 好吗? |
[28:29] | stevens, i take it you remember how to scrub in. | Stevens 我想你还记得如何手术 快来 |
[28:33] | come on. | |
[28:37] | (derek) this vessel’s even more fragile | 这导管比人体模型上的更加脆弱 |
[28:38] | than in the biomodel. (richard) hmm. | |
[28:41] | let’s do a microvascular bypass graft. | 作一个微血管绕道移植 |
[28:42] | i could harvest the saphenous vein while i’m down here. | 我这儿完成后 可以接管大隐静脉 |
[28:45] | i don’t know. i don’t know if that’s a good idea. | 我不确定 不知道是否是个好主意 |
[28:46] | gentlemen, we need to make a decision, | 先生们 需要做个决定 现在就要 |
[28:48] | and we need to make it now. | |
[28:51] | derek, it’s your call. | Derek 听你的 |
[28:55] | do you or don’t you want to proceed? | 你是否想继续? |
[29:08] | all right, give me a 10-blade. | 好吧 给我10号刀 |
[29:11] | (richard) let’s get some suction in here, please. | 请在这里吸一下 谢谢 |
[29:22] | i’m not supposed to be here. | 我不该在这儿 |
[29:24] | me either. | 我也是 |
[29:27] | how’s it going? | – 怎么样了 – 刚开始 |
[29:28] | they just started. | – 怎么样了 – 刚开始 |
[29:34] | (erica) the skin incision is done. | 皮肤切割完毕 继续 |
[29:37] | let’s go. | |
[29:51] | she’s… through the sternum. | 她…正穿过胸骨 |
[29:55] | there’s a bit of bleeding. | 有点流血 |
[29:57] | she’s stopping it with bone wax. | 在用骨腊止住 |
[29:59] | inserting the retractor… | 插入牵引器 |
[30:02] | she’s opening | 现在打开围心囊 |
[30:03] | the pericardial sac. | 现在打开围心囊 |
[30:07] | taking a look at the echo, | 察看超音波 她在点头 看来很好 |
[30:09] | she’s nodding. | |
[30:11] | looks good. | |
[30:15] | they’re looking at your dad’s heart now. | 现在已经到达你爸爸的心脏 |
[30:19] | she’s preparing to put in the stay sutures. | 她正准备插入支座缝合夹 |
[30:36] | is the saphenous vein graft in place? | – 大隐静脉移植到位了吗? – 是 我准备好了 |
[30:38] | (mark) yeah. yeah, i’m ready. dr. bailey? | |
[30:39] | i’m good. chief? | – 主任? – 随时可以 |
[30:41] | ready when you are. | – 主任? – 随时可以 |
[30:42] | all right, the moment of truth. | 好了 正是时候 |
[30:46] | removing the clamps. | 移去夹子 |
[30:48] | check the nerve stimulator. | Beiley医生 察看神经刺激器 |
[30:53] | s.s.e.p.are falling. | 体感诱发电位正在下降 |
[30:54] | all right, pump up the blood pressure. | 好了 升高血压 这个区域需要足够多的血液 |
[30:55] | we need as mucblood through the area as possible. | |
[30:58] | (miranda) i’m going up to 2 milliamps. | 我这升高到了两毫安 |
[31:01] | up to 3. | 三毫安 |
[31:04] | (richard) wait a minute. uh, i see something. | 等等 呃 我看到点动静 |
[31:06] | a flicker on the hamstring of twin “a.” | – A号掴绳肌腱颤动 – B号呢? |
[31:08] | (mark) anything on twin “b”? | |
[31:10] | pump it up some more. okay, up to 4. | 好的 升高到四毫安 |
[31:13] | a twitch. i got a twitch on twin b’s gastroc. | 抽搐 B号腓肠肌有抽搐 |
[31:16] | yeah, it’s small, but it’s there. we have a signal. | 对 很小 但确实有 |
[31:20] | congratulations, ladies and gentlem. | 恭喜 女士们先生们 我们救活了四条机能完整的腿 |
[31:22] | we have four functioning legs. | |
[31:33] | ladies and gentlemen, on three. | 女士们先生们 数到三 |
[31:36] | one… | 一… |
[31:40] | two… | 二… |
[31:43] | three. | 三 |
[31:54] | it’d be nice if every love triangle | 如果每段三角恋都能 用手术刀修复就好了 |
[31:55] | could be fixed with a scalpel. | |
[31:57] | if they could, you’d have stabbed me with a 10-blade | 那样的话 你很久以前 就该用10号刀刺我 |
[31:58] | a long time ago. (ughs) (laughs) | |
[32:06] | bye. how is she? | 再见 她怎么样了? |
[32:09] | please tell me good news | 求你告诉我点好消息 我还要进去告诉Molly |
[32:10] | because i have to go in and tell molly, | |
[32:12] | and i don’t want to tell her anything bad. | 实在不忍心说情况不好 |
[32:13] | dr. montmery is on her way, and she will explain everything. | Montmery医生正在过来 她会解释说明 |
[32:17] | but the baby– laura. | 但孩子– |
[32:19] | molly named her laura. | Laura Molly取得名字 |
[32:21] | oh, laura–will need some recovery time, | 哦 Laura–需要点时间恢复 但会好起来的 |
[32:24] | but she should be just fine. | |
[32:27] | oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 哦 我怕极了 |
[32:29] | oh, i was so scared. (laughs) | |
[32:30] | oh, thank you. oh, god. | 哦 谢谢你 哦 上帝 |
[32:33] | she’s gonna be so happy to hear this. | 听到这 她一定会很高兴的 |
[32:36] | hey, this is your niec you know? | 嘿 知道吗 那是你的外甥女 |
[32:40] | i’m sorry. | 抱歉 你人很好 |
[32:42] | you’re very nice. | |
[32:44] | you both seem… so nice. | 你们都…非常好 |
[32:50] | but i don’t know you. | 但我不了解你们 |
[32:54] | and you are not my family. | 你们也不是我的家人 |
[33:08] | i’m closing the aortotomy. what’s next? | 我要关闭主动脉 下一步呢? |
[33:11] | place the needle in the ascending aorta | 在升主动脉中插入注射针移除空气 然后松开主动脉瓣分离夹 |
[33:13] | to remove air and then release the aortic valve clamp. | |
[33:17] | you remind me of myself when i was an intern. | 你让我想起自己做实习生的时候 |
[33:21] | i do? | – 真的吗? – 聚精会神 有激情…冷漠– |
[33:22] | focused, intense… | |
[33:24] | cold–and i don’t mean that as a bad thing. | 我并不认为那样不好 冷漠是好事 |
[33:26] | cold is good. | |
[33:28] | the dating, the friends, the family– | 约会 朋友 家人– 要我说 手术要高于一切 |
[33:30] | if you ask me, it’s all overrated. | |
[33:33] | (erica) all right, tubes are out. | 好了 管子取出了 |
[33:36] | oh, the ascending aorta is looking dilated. | 哦 升主动脉膨胀了 |
[33:40] | (erica) there’s too much bleeding | 主动脉缝合线周围大量出血 |
[33:41] | around the aortic suture line. b.p. is 68 over 42. | |
[33:44] | god… | 上帝… |
[33:46] | (woman) he’s bradying down. | 心跳下降 |
[33:48] | get me another t.e.e. and an echocardiogram, stat. | 再作一个食道超声心动图 一个心回波图 信号转导和转录激活因子 |
[33:52] | let’s move it, people. this doesn’t look good. | 各位 动作快点 情况似乎不妙 |
[34:04] | we gotta get control of this bleeding. | 我们要控制出血 |
[34:06] | all right, let’s get him back on bypass. | 好了 重新建立旁路 |
[34:08] | i could put the aortic cannula into his right atrium. by yourself? | 我能将主动脉插管放入他的右心房 |
[34:11] | yes. | |
[34:13] | all right, do it. | 好吧 动手 |
[34:17] | replace it with a 2-stage venous cannula. | 用二号静脉插管替换 |
[34:22] | why is she doing that? | 她干吗这么做? Hahn为什么让她做? |
[34:23] | wh-why is hahn letting her do that? | |
[34:25] | no, it’s okay. she’s doing a running whip stitch. | 没关系的 她在进行平针缠绕缝合 |
[34:28] | she’s done it before. | 以前就做过 |
[34:37] | that’s beautiful work, dr. yang. | 干得漂亮 Yang医生 |
[34:45] | dr. hahn’s work was impeccable, o’malley. | Hahn医生的手术无可挑剔 O’malley |
[34:48] | i wouldn’t have done anything different myself. | 要我做 也没什么不同 |
[34:51] | it’s just, uh… | 只是 呃… |
[34:54] | you can never tell | 永远无法得知身体的应答方式 |
[34:55] | how the body is going to respond. | 永远无法得知身体的应答方式 |
[34:58] | every surgery… | 每个手术… |
[35:02] | every body is different. | 每个身体都是不一样的 |
[35:06] | you just… | 你只是…永远不会知道 |
[35:08] | never know. | |
[35:13] | but it’s okay now. | 但现在没事了 已经要完成了 |
[35:15] | they’re in the home stretch. | |
[35:21] | thank you, dr. burke. | 谢谢你 Burke医生 |
[35:31] | (miranda) it undermines everything | 我的实习生看着Yang逃过处罚 |
[35:33] | for my interns to see yang | |
[35:35] | go without punishment, | |
[35:37] | for me to see burke go without punishment. | 我看着Burke逃过处罚 这影响恶劣 |
[35:41] | take a step back. | 退一步想想 试着看到事情的本质 |
[35:43] | try and get some perspective. | |
[35:45] | so there will be no consequences, | 那样他们就都不必承担后果了 |
[35:47] | for either of them. | 你要我怎么做 开除他们俩 终结他们的职业生涯? |
[35:48] | what would you have me do, fire the both of them, | 你要我怎么做 开除他们俩 终结他们的职业生涯? |
[35:52] | end their careers? | |
[35:54] | they made a terrible judgment call. | 他们做了个毫无判断力的决定 |
[35:56] | which is what happened with denny duquette. | Denny Duquette不也是 |
[35:57] | and they didn’t kill anybody. | – 可他们没有害死任何人 – 我就有 |
[35:59] | and i did. you didn’t kill duquette, | |
[36:02] | and i won’t have you saying you did. | |
[36:03] | i was responsiblefor izzie stevens. | 我要对Izzie Stevens负责 我有责任 |
[36:06] | i was responsible. | |
[36:07] | and i’m responsible for cristina yang. | 我还要对Cristina Yang负责 我… |
[36:10] | i… am the common thread here. | |
[36:15] | i… lost them. | |
[36:18] | cristina, izzie– | |
[36:20] | are not the same. | |
[36:23] | miranda… | |
[36:25] | you raise them… | 你培养了他们… 就像养育孩子那样培养了他们 |
[36:28] | you raise them like… | |
[36:30] | like children… | |
[36:32] | and some of them make mistakes | 其中有些犯了错 有些让你失望 有些… |
[36:34] | and some of them disappoint you. | |
[36:36] | some of them… | |
[36:41] | do you know what kind of strength | 你知道要Yang来找我 承受了多大的压力? |
[36:43] | it must have taken yang to come to me, | |
[36:46] | to report on an attending, on her boyfriend? | 她是来举报一个主治医生 她的男朋友 |
[36:51] | do you see how much she’s grown? | 你有看到她的成长吗? |
[36:57] | you raise them… | 他们就像孩子 是你培养的 |
[37:00] | like children… | |
[37:04] | and some of them turn out exactly like you, dr. bailey. | 其中有些会变成象你一样 Bailey医生 |
[37:13] | we’re finally alone. | 我们终于可以单独在一起了 |
[37:16] | (chuckles) yeah. | 对呀 |
[37:19] | pete? | |
[37:27] | it’s been a long day. | 真是漫长的一天 |
[37:31] | okay. | 好 那好 |
[37:33] | all right. | |
[37:35] | well, you get a good night’s sleep, | 好好睡一觉 我明早再来 |
[37:37] | and, uh, i’ll, um, come back in the morning. | |
[37:48] | (meredith) at the end of the day, | 说到底 事实就是 我们真正想要的就是靠近某人… |
[37:49] | when it comes down to it, | |
[37:52] | all we really want is to be close to somebody… | |
[38:00] | couldn’t stay away? | 分开不习惯吗? |
[38:24] | so this thing where we all keep our distance | 所以保持距离 假装彼此毫不关心之类的事 |
[38:28] | and pretend not to care about each other– | |
[38:31] | it’s usually a lot of bull. | 通常都是愚蠢的空话 |
[38:34] | did you want to come in? | – 想进来吗? – 不 我只是 呃… |
[38:35] | no. uh, i just, uh… | |
[38:38] | she’s ay? | – 她好吗? – 她很漂亮 |
[38:39] | she’s beautiful. | |
[38:42] | good. | 那就好 |
[38:45] | we could be your family if you want us. | 愿意的话 我们可以成为一家人 |
[38:50] | you have a mother, i know. | 我知道你有母亲 我是说… |
[38:51] | i’m not saying… | |
[38:53] | i’m just saying that we could be your family, too. | 我只想说 我们也可以成为你的家人 |
[39:04] | so we pick and choose who we want to remain close to. | 所以我们挑选自己想保持亲近的人 |
[39:14] | i can’t take this anymore. | – 我再也受不了了 – 怎么了? |
[39:16] | (izzie) what? let her off the hook. | 别再责难她了 放过Cristina吧 |
[39:18] | let cristina off the freakin’ hook. meredith… | |
[39:21] | izzie, you cut the lvad wire. | – Izzie 你切断了左心室辅助装置的电线 |
[39:23] | she stuck by you and did denny’s echo. | 可她依旧忠于你 帮Denny做超音波 |
[39:25] | you cheated on izzie with syph nurse, | 你跟梅毒的护士背叛了Izzie 她帮你学习临床 |
[39:27] | and she helped you study for your boards. | |
[39:29] | and, george, when everybody was calling you 007– | George 所有人都叫你007时 |
[39:31] | she was calling me 007. | 她也叫我007 |
[39:43] | just let her off the hook. | 就放过她吧 |
[39:52] | it’s okay. | – 好吧 – 对不起 |
[39:57] | sorry. | |
[40:05] | why can’t you mind your own business? | 你就不能只管自己的事吗? 到底有什么毛病? |
[40:07] | you know, what is your problem? | |
[40:10] | you’re my sister. you’re my family. | 你是我的同胞 我的家人 我的所有 |
[40:12] | you’re all i’ve got. | |
[40:15] | and once we’ve chosen those people… | 一旦我们选择了这些人… |
[40:19] | i’m so tired. | 我太累了 |
[40:23] | i know. me, too. | 我懂 我也是 |
[40:25] | we tend to stick close by… | 就会希望紧紧相依 |
[40:30] | uh, i was–i just– | 呃 我–我只是–想探望一下你父亲 看看他情况如何 |
[40:33] | i wanted to check on your dad and see how he was doing. | |
[40:35] | good. he’s resting, but he’s good. | 很好 他在休息 不过情况很好 |
[40:39] | okay. | – 那好 – 就这样 |
[40:42] | okay. | |
[40:46] | no matter how much we hurt them. | 无论对他们造成多大伤害 |
[40:52] | hey. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[40:53] | (derek) hi there. | |
[40:56] | i’m gonna go back upstairs with dr. burke. | 我要跟Burke医生回楼上 |
[40:58] | he wants me to take a look at his shoulder. | 他想让我检查一下肩膀 |
[41:00] | i’m gonna be a while. don’t wait up, okay? okay. | 应该要一段时间 你先睡吧 别等我 |
[41:03] | the people that are still with you | 那些最终仍对你不离不弃的人 |
[41:05] | at the end of the day… | |
[41:09] | those are the ones worth keeping. | 就是值得拥有的 |
[41:15] | and sure, sometimes close can be too close… | 当然 有时不能太过亲近… |
[41:19] | i couldn’t stay with that man. | 我跟那人过不下去了 |
[41:20] | i don’t care that he– that he’s meredith’s father, | 不管他–他是不是Meredith的父亲 我-我只是再也受不了了 而且Richard– |
[41:22] | i-i just couldn’t take it, and then richard–and he– | |
[41:25] | and he… (sobbing) | 他–他… 不… |
[41:28] | no… (gasps) | |
[41:49] | ||
[41:53] | mami | 妈妈? |
[42:04] | 但有时侵入个人空间 |