时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | you’re watching me sleep again? | 你又看着我睡觉? |
[00:04] | It’s just that you snore a little. | 你有点打呼噜 |
[00:05] | harold o’malley,63,scheduled for a transhiatal esophagectomy tomorrow morning at 9:00. | Harold O’mally 63岁 安排明早九点食管切除手术 |
[00:10] | I want you to take the tumor out. | 我想让你将肿瘤摘除 |
[00:12] | As things progress with my dad,it would help me if you were straight with me. | 任何有关我爸的病情 如果你对我直言不讳都是帮了我的忙 |
[00:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:17] | So that’s it? We’re closing him back up? | |
[00:19] | No. | 不 |
[00:19] | But I thought– the patient asked us to proceed. | – 但我认为 – 病人要求我们进行下去 |
[00:23] | You want to watch the kidneys because if the kidneys fail,that’s a sign that everything else is starting to go. | 你看紧点肾脏 因为如果肾功能衰竭 那就是其他器官衰竭的前兆 |
[00:26] | 130 ccs of shiny,yellow urine! | 130cc淡黄色尿液! |
[00:29] | That is fantastic! | 太好了! |
[00:32] | heather douglas,17,past medical history of vater syndrome. | Heather Douglas 17岁 病史是VATER综合症 |
[00:35] | I think I could significantly help with the spinal curvature. | 我能最大程度治愈你的脊椎畸形 |
[00:37] | I get to scrub in. | 我要做这个手术 |
[00:38] | Not till I say so. | 我说可以才可以 |
[00:39] | I deposited the damn check. | 我把那张该死的支票兑现了 |
[00:41] | Insurance bastards. | 保险公司王八蛋 |
[00:42] | The surgery’s too experimental. | 这个手术的实验性质太强了 |
[00:44] | Looks like there won’t be a surgery to scrub in on. | 看起来你想参加的手术不会有了 |
[00:46] | Sorry,stevens. | 抱歉 Stevens |
[00:47] | You don’t get the high horse this week,addison. | 本周你不可以这么拽 Addison |
[00:49] | Not this week. | 这周不行 |
[00:50] | dr.Burke’s hand– has he had any tremors? | Burke医生的手 有颤动吗? |
[00:53] | – talk to him. – no | – 去问他 – 不 |
[00:54] | ‘Cause then he wins. | 那他就赢了 |
[00:55] | (Meredith) my father’s here. | 我爸爸在这 |
[00:56] | The one I don’t talk to and barely know? | 我不想和他说话 对他一无所知 |
[00:58] | He’s here. | 他在这儿 |
[00:58] | If you want to go back to plastics… | 如果你想回到整形科 |
[01:01] | nah. | 不 |
[01:14] | all right!Just shut it off,please! | 够了 关掉它 求你了 |
[01:17] | Could you not snap at me? | 你能不能不要对我大吼大叫? |
[01:20] | (Alarm stops) I didn’t sleep much. | 我睡得不够 |
[01:22] | Maybe that’s because you were too busy shoving me every five minutes. | 也许是因为你每隔五分钟就忙着捅我 |
[01:26] | I wasn’t shoving you. I was nudging you to stop the very loud sawing of wood. | 我不是捅你 我是推你下 让你不要发出锯木声 |
[01:31] | I wore the nose strip. | 我用了鼻贴 |
[01:33] | Oh,it’s cute,but it doesn’t work. | 戴上鼻贴很可爱但却不管用 |
[01:36] | What? | 什么? |
[01:36] | You need to shave. | 你得刮胡子了 |
[01:51] | Izzie,uh… | |
[01:53] | the–the–the– the–the check. | 支票 |
[01:56] | The–it’s not,uh,it’s–it’s not– did you–did you– did you drop it?Here. | 它不在 它不在 你 你 你把它掉了? 这 |
[02:02] | Move,move,ve. | 移一下 移一下 |
[02:03] | Did you– not–it–it’s not here. | 你 没有 它不见了 |
[02:06] | Izzie,it’s not here. | Izzie 它不见了 |
[02:08] | I deposited it,okay? | 我把它存了 好吗? |
[02:11] | You didn’t deposit it in the garbage disposal or something like that,did you? | 你没有存到垃圾站之类的地方吧 是吗? |
[02:14] | It’s at the bank,okay,george? | 银行 行吗? George |
[02:16] | Now just shut up about it already. | 现在不要再提它了 |
[02:20] | It’s at–it’s at the bank? | 它存进 存进银行了? |
[02:22] | It’s– it’s earning interest? | 它 它在赚利息了? |
[02:23] | Did I not just say,”shut up about it already”? | 难道我没说过 不要提了? |
[02:25] | Izzie… | |
[02:27] | it’s real now. | 现在你真的有钱了 |
[02:29] | I–that money,it could– the money could travel. | 我 钱 钱就如同活水 |
[02:32] | It could–it could buy things. | 它可以 可以用来买东西 |
[02:33] | It could buy many,many things. | 可以买很多 很多东西 |
[02:34] | That’s a– that’s a lot of money,izzie. | 那是 那是很一大笔钱 Izzie |
[02:37] | Shut up about it,george. | 别提它了 George |
[02:39] | I’m just saying– I’m just saying,life is short. | 我是说 我是说 人生苦短 |
[02:44] | You know,it’s like,cancer happens and surgery happens,and I– you know,it’s just– it’s just– “gather ye rosebuds”… | 如同 会得上癌症 经历手术 我… 人生如同”收获玫瑰花蕾”的过程 |
[02:53] | you know,you have 8.7 million rosebuds,izzie. | 你有870万朵玫瑰花蕾了 Izzie |
[02:57] | You gotta spend some rosebuds. | 你得用掉一些玫瑰花蕾 |
[02:59] | That’s what I’m saying. | 这就是我想说的 |
[03:05] | You made me burn my french toast. | 你害得我的法式吐司烤焦了 |
[03:07] | You can buy new french toast. | 你再买个法式吐司 |
[03:32] | Hey.Uh,I was,uh– | 你好 我 |
[03:34] | – yeah,I was just,uh,just– – the baby’s doing– | – 是的 我正想… – 宝宝怎么样 |
[03:37] | good.. Yeah,she’s good. | 好 是的 她很好 |
[03:38] | – Good.That’s–that’s good. – yeah | 好啊 那 那就好 |
[03:41] | Doctors. | 医生 |
[03:41] | – Yes. – What? | – 在 – 什么事? |
[03:42] | I was wondering,the baby looks… | 我刚想 宝宝看上去… |
[03:45] | (addison and alex) good.Yeah,she’s good. | 很好 是的 她很好 |
[03:47] | Good.She looks good. | 很好 她看上去很好 |
[03:48] | She is.She’s,uh… | 她 她 |
[03:49] | she’s good? She’- she’s out of the woods? | 她好了?她 她脱离危险了? |
[03:51] | She is. She’s,uh… | 她 她 |
[03:53] | she’s good. | 她好了 |
[03:54] | She is out of the woods.Her vitals are strong. | 她脱离危险了 她的脉息强劲 |
[03:57] | Uh,she made it through the night,and she’s,uh… | 她挺过了一夜 她… |
[04:02] | she’s a fighter. | 她是个斗士 |
[04:03] | So I can tell my wife and my daughter? | 那我可以告诉我老婆和我女儿了? |
[04:06] | You can.And you should. | 你可以 你应该告诉 |
[04:08] | Oh,thank you. Thank you both so much. | 谢谢你 太感谢你们俩了 |
[04:28] | No,she’s out of the woods. | 不 她脱离危险了 |
[04:31] | How am I related to that man? | 我怎么会和这人有血缘关系? |
[04:34] | waht you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[04:36] | look at him.He’s a mess. | 瞧瞧他 一团糟 |
[04:38] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[04:40] | I mean,he’s a disaster… | 我的意思是 他多灾多难 |
[04:42] | He’s a stammering,mumbling,clumsy disaster with whom I have absolutely nothing in common,not one thing. | 说话结巴 含糊不清 动作笨拙 倒霉透顶 我和他绝对没有共同点 一点也没有 |
[04:52] | (laughs) I hate to break this to you… | 我不想告诉你这个 |
[04:56] | what? | 什么? |
[04:57] | Well,you know,you do your own share of stammering yourself. | 你说话也结结巴巴 |
[05:00] | Yeah,that nervous talking thing you do? | 你说话紧张时? |
[05:02] | It’s actually a lot like him. | 其实跟他很像 |
[05:03] | (Thatcher) yeah,that’s why I’m so happy. | 是的 这就是我为什么如此高兴 |
[05:05] | No,it’s not. | 不 不是这样的 |
[05:05] | Plus that messy thing. | 外加一团糟 |
[05:07] | Oh,totally. | 完全如此 |
[05:08] | You’re the messy one. | 你才一团糟 |
[05:09] | No,my apartment’s messy,my locker’s messy,but i am not messy. | 不 我公寓一团糟 衣柜一团糟 但我做人有条理 |
[05:15] | (Laughs) sometimes you have,like,food and stuff in your hair. | 有时你有 比如 头发里有吃的什么的 |
[05:18] | Yeah,food. | 对 吃的 |
[05:19] | Band-aids on your face. | 你脸上有邦迪 |
[05:21] | I can still kinda see that indentation from the nose strip you were wearing last night. | 我还看到昨晚你用鼻贴留下的印子 |
[05:25] | You… | 你 |
[05:27] | are in a relationship with no words. | 正和男友处于冷战 |
[05:29] | And you are a millionaire in $20 shoes. | 你是个百万富婆却穿双20美元的鞋子 |
[05:32] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[05:35] | oh,my god… | 噢 天啊 |
[05:37] | she’s just like him. | 他俩简直是一个模子刻出来的 |
[05:38] | Right? | 不是吗? |
[05:44] | Dr Bailey,you paged me? | Bailey医生 你呼我? |
[05:45] | Yes,I did. | 是的 是我呼的 |
[05:46] | We’re going to proceed with heather’s surgery,as scheduled. | 我们要做Heather的手术 如期进行 |
[05:50] | The insurance company changed their mind? | 保险公司改变想法了? |
[05:52] | No. Better. | 不是 比那还好 |
[05:53] | It seems an anonymous donor has offered to foot heather’s entire bill. | 有匿名捐赠人负担了Heather的全部医疗费用 |
[05:59] | That is incredible. You’re a very lucky girl. | 真不可思议 你真是个幸运的女孩儿 |
[06:03] | Hey,that’s the first time anyone’s ever said that sentence to me in my entire life. | 平生第一次有人对我说这句话 |
[06:07] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[06:22] | You spent 300 grand so you could scrub in on this surgery? | 你花了30万 就为了参与这个手术? |
[06:26] | No. | 不是因为这个 |
[06:27] | No? | 不是? |
[06:30] | I-I spent the 3– have you seen that girl? | 我花了… 你看到那个女生? |
[06:33] | Her life is miserable. | 她的生活很悲惨 |
[06:35] | She’s desperate. | 她绝望透顶 |
[06:36] | She–she’ll never have a date,she’ll never wear high heels,she’ll never feel normal. | 她将会谈不了恋爱 穿不了高跟鞋 永远不能感觉象个正常人 |
[06:41] | I-I spent 300 grand because it– it’s a good thing. | 我花了30万 因为这…这是件善事 |
[06:51] | I was hoping you would tell me you spent the money so you could scrub in. | 我更希望你告诉你付了钱是为了 能参与这样难得的手术 |
[06:56] | But I– | 但是我… |
[06:57] | you need to decide whether or not you’re a surgeon. | 你得决定到底自己是不是个外科医生 |
[07:00] | Because this thing you did– this is lovely and generous,and I’m not ying to take away from any of that,but… | 因为你做的这事 有爱心又慷慨 我绝不是说那些不重要 但是… |
[07:08] | you are,once again,overly involved. | 你 再一次地 过多地卷入了 |
[07:11] | Once again,you are personally involved,so… | 再一次 个人卷入 所以 |
[07:16] | no,I’m sorry. | 不行 对不起 |
[07:17] | You cannot scrub in. | 你不能参加这次手术 |
[07:45] | Geoge kissed me Yesterday. | 昨天Geoge亲了我 |
[07:48] | One minute he’s holding a urine bag,the next minute,he’s kissing me. | 前一分钟他拿着尿袋 后一分钟他就亲了我 |
[07:55] | (Sighs) you think he’s just freaking out about his dad? | 你认为他是因他爸爸变得反常? |
[07:58] | Yeah,you’re right,you’re right. | 没错 没错 |
[07:59] | He’s probably just freaking out.I shouldn’t hold him to it. | 他可能是反常 我不该让他这么胡闹下去了 |
[08:03] | What? | 什么? |
[08:08] | Did you not just hear a word I said? | 你没听到我刚才说的一个字? |
[08:09] | I’m pouring my heart out here. | 我正在吐露心声 |
[08:11] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[08:13] | It’s all about you,isn’t it? | 一切围着你转 是不是 |
[08:14] | It’s all about a– everything’s about addison. | 所有都 每件事都以Addison为中心 |
[08:16] | I aborted mark’s baby. | 我把Mark的孩子打掉了 |
[08:20] | It is all about you. | 看来该以你为中心… |
[08:24] | Floor is all yours. | 详细点讲吧 |
[08:29] | About eight months ago. | 大概在八个月前 |
[08:31] | I… | 我 |
[08:34] | peed on a stick,and I wasn’t even,uh… | 用验孕棒验尿 我甚至没有… |
[08:39] | gonna tell him,but then I did… | 告诉他 但后来我 |
[08:42] | tell him. | 告诉了他 |
[08:44] | And,uh,he went out and he bought this… | 他跑出去 买了很多很多 |
[08:48] | insane yankees onesie and a calendar and marked the due date | 宝宝衣服 日历 在临产日期做记号 |
[08:56] | ,which,I should mention,was today. | 我忘了说 是今天 |
[09:00] | You didn’t want a baby? | 你不想个孩子? |
[09:02] | I wanted derek. | 我想和Derek |
[09:04] | I wanted to have a baby with derek. | 我想和Derek一起有个孩子 |
[09:09] | I never thought I’d end up alone. | 我从未想过孤独终老 |
[09:12] | Hey,you have not “ended up” anywhere. | 你也还没有老也没有终 |
[09:15] | (Chuckles) yeah,you’re right,I know. | 是的 你说得对 我知道 |
[09:16] | It’s just that,um… | 只是 |
[09:20] | sometimes it feels that way,you know? | 有时候会有孤独的感觉 你知道吗? |
[09:24] | This is one of those weeks it feels that way. | 这就是让我有会孤独终老感觉的 那么一周 |
[09:36] | (Sighs) (derek) drill. | 钻子 |
[09:38] | Another screw,please. | 再来一个螺钉 |
[09:42] | (Drill whirring) hey,how’s your old man? | 你爸怎么样? |
[09:43] | His urine output’s holding steady. | 他小便正常 |
[09:45] | Mostly it’s steady today,which is good. | 基本上今天很正常 好现象 |
[09:47] | Have you seen burke today? | 今天你有见到Burke? |
[09:50] | Even if I did like you,I still wouldn’t tell you that. | 就算我喜欢你 也不会告诉你 |
[09:55] | How can you be okay with burke but not cristina? | 你怎么可以和Burke相处得好 却不能原谅Cristina? |
[09:57] | Her career wasn’t on the line when she lied to me. | 不同于 Burke 她对我撒谎可不是 因为自己的事业即将被终结 |
[10:00] | Why don’t you just ask burke about the hand yourself? | 你为什么不自已去问问Burke他的手? |
[10:02] | I am not talking to him. | 我不和他说话 |
[10:03] | He owes me. | 他欠我的 |
[10:05] | What? | 什么? |
[10:06] | Oh,I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:07] | So you’re together,but you don’t talk to each other? | 所以你们在一起 可互相不说话? |
[10:10] | (Laughs) I wish I could find that in a woman. | 我希望我可以找个那样的女人 |
[10:12] | Hey,how’s it going with addison? | 你和Adidison怎么样? |
[10:13] | What? | 什么? |
[10:16] | Why–why–why would you… | 为什么 为什么 为什么你会 |
[10:17] | what–what–what do you– what do you mean by that? | 什么 什么 什么 你什么意思? |
[10:20] | Laura grey,tiny baby. | Laura Grey 小孩 |
[10:23] | Laura.The baby.Right. | Laura 那个小孩 是的 |
[10:24] | She’s,uh,she’s,um,doing fine. | 她 她 她很好 |
[10:26] | She’s doing well. | 她不错 |
[10:28] | I gotta get out of gynie,though. | 我得离开Gynie |
[10:29] | I gotta get back to sloan. | 我得回去跟着Sloan |
[10:34] | What are you plotting,and can I get in on it? | 你在计划什么? 我可以参与吗? |
[10:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:41] | This is my surgery. | 这是我的手术 |
[10:43] | I should be down there. | 我应该在下面 |
[10:48] | (Pager beeps) (sighs) no. | 不 |
[10:49] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[10:54] | (Pager beeps) mr.O’malley. | O’malley先生 |
[10:55] | (Izzie) 9-1-1? | |
[10:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:00] | – Sucks. – Yeah. | – 糟了 – 是啊 |
[11:04] | could you give me the retractor. | 请把牵引器给我 |
[11:06] | Um,dr.Shepherd,can you proceed without me? | 恩 Shepherd医生 你能一个人完成这个手术吗? |
[11:08] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[11:09] | This is your surgery,torres,this is your find,and you want to leave? | 这也是你的手术 Torres 是你提议的 而你却要离开 |
[11:13] | I,um,I don’t,but,uh,yes,I’m sorry. | 我 恩 我不是 但是…呃 是的 抱歉 |
[11:16] | But if it’s all right,I need to leave. | 但如果可以的话 我得离开了 |
[11:21] | Give me some sponges,lap sponges. | 给我些纱布 |
[11:26] | Okay,I called the family in because I need to perform a procedure,uh,on your father to help him breathe. | 好吧 我叫你们全家来是说明一下 帮助你们父亲呼吸的程序 |
[11:33] | All right,so–so you’re saying he can’t breathe? | 好的 你… 你是说他不能呼吸了? |
[11:37] | Uh,with the extensive surgery,uh,your father is not breathing on his own, | 呃 由于大面积的手术 呃 你们的父亲不能自己呼吸 |
[11:43] | which is why we still have him intubated. | 这就是为什么我们要给他插管 |
[11:45] | Intubated? | 插管? |
[11:46] | The tube in dad’s mouth.It’s breathing for him. | 把管子插进老爸的嘴里 那可以帮助他呼吸 |
[11:48] | And right now that tube has a kink in it,which is straining his breathing. | 但现在那根管子变形了 从而影响到了他的呼吸 |
[11:53] | How did it get a kink in it? | 怎么会变形的? |
[11:55] | It just happens.We don’t always know why. | 有时就这样的 我们也不清楚 |
[11:57] | But–but he’s doing good today. | 但是…但是今天他还好好的 |
[11:59] | I mean,he made–he made plenty of pee,so… | 我是说 他… 他排出很多尿 所以… |
[12:01] | still,we need to replace the tube. | 我们仍然需要重新插管 |
[12:04] | So why don’t you just do it? | 那你们为什么不做呢? |
[12:05] | I mean,what are we waiting for? | 我是说 我们还等什么? |
[12:07] | (Exhales) okay,with the damage to your father’s esophagus and the e swelling in his throat from being intubated all this time– | 鉴于给你们父亲食道造成的损伤 和这次插管所造成的咽喉肿大… |
[12:13] | you might not be able to get it in,the new tube? | 你可能插不进去… 新的管子? |
[12:20] | Under these circumstances… | 在这种情况下… |
[12:22] | it can be a complicated procedure. | 这将会变得很复杂 |
[12:25] | If I’m not successful… | 如果我没成功… |
[12:28] | I’m saying,uh,you need to prepare yourselves. | 我是说 呃 你们得作好思想准备 |
[12:56] | (Grunts) (louise) what is that? | 什么味啊? |
[12:57] | It’s jerry. | 是Jerry |
[12:58] | I’m sorry.I’m nervous. | 抱歉 我很紧张 |
[13:01] | Oh,god. | 哦 天哪 |
[13:03] | My god,stop it,jerry! | 我的天哪 别放了 Jerry! |
[13:05] | I’m nervous! | 我很紧张! |
[13:09] | For god’s sa,take some charcoal or something,son. | 看在上帝份上 吃些巧克力什么的 儿子 |
[13:15] | (All laughing) (george) that’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[13:20] | Tyler. | |
[13:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:22] | Could you let dr.Burke know that | 你能告诉Burke医生 |
[13:24] | mr. O’malley is having some kind of medical crisis right now,and I thought he would like to know. | O’malley先生现在正面临生死关头 我想他想知道的 |
[13:31] | He’s awake,you know? | 你知道他醒着吗? |
[13:35] | Yeah,I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[13:41] | You want to handle this,chief? | 你来做吗 主任? |
[13:42] | Dr. Bailey,you have a lot more hands-on hours these days than I do. | Bailey医生你最近比我做的熟 |
[13:46] | I’ll be standing by to help,but this is all yours. | 我会在一旁协助 这儿由你全权负责 |
[13:48] | All right,grey,let me have an 8.0 E.T.Tube. | 好吧 Grey 给我8.0毫米的E.T.型管子 |
[13:52] | Dr.Bailey…this is a patient,like any other patient. | Bailey医生…这是个病人 和别的病人没两样 |
[13:56] | There’s no room for error,which means there’s no room for nerves,so shake it off. | 不能有失误 也就是说没时间紧张 所以镇定 |
[14:05] | All right,let’s do this. | 好了 开始吧 |
[14:12] | (Monitor beeping rhythmically) (miranda) great. | 好的 |
[14:13] | 8. 0 | 8.0毫米的 |
[14:17] | I can’t,uh… | 我不能 呃… |
[14:18] | (monitor beeping erratically) is it too tight? | 太紧了吗? |
[14:19] | I can’t get past the vocal chords. | 我穿不过声带 |
[14:21] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[14:21] | Pulse ox down 88. | 血氧分压降到了88 |
[14:23] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[14:23] | 86 Come on,let’s go. | 86了 拜托 快点 |
[14:25] | Come on,let’s go. | 拜托 快点 |
[14:26] | Let me have a 7 1/2. | 给我7 1/2毫米的 |
[14:29] | (Beeping continues) hurry. | 快点 |
[14:31] | Come on,come on,come on | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[14:33] | Good. | 好了 |
[14:37] | (Beeping continues) let me get a– okay,I got it. | – 让我… – 好了 搞定 |
[14:45] | (Monitor beeping rhythmically) beautil job. | 干得漂亮 |
[14:46] | Beautiful job. | 干得真漂亮 |
[14:47] | Oh,can I go tell george? | 哦 我能通知George了吗? |
[14:54] | Dr.Bailey,you all right? | Bailey医生 你还好吗? |
[14:58] | My son… | 我的儿子… |
[14:59] | is named after his son. | 是以他儿子的名字命名的 |
[15:01] | I just need a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[15:12] | There’s a surgery,you know? | 你知道可以做手术的吗? |
[15:13] | It’s a minor laser thing. | 只是一个微创的镭射手术 |
[15:15] | Supposed to really help.We could look into it. | 也许有帮助 我们可以试试 |
[15:17] | Sure,and while we’re att,let’s look at halitosis cures for you. | 好啊 到时我们还可以 帮你看看口臭呢 |
[15:22] | Not to mention stubble cures,because it’s now become physically impossible for me to kiss your face. | 更别提你的胡子了 因为现在我连亲你都不可能 |
[15:27] | I am too tired to shave! | 我累得不想刮了! |
[15:33] | Sloan!Dr.Sloan. | Sloan! Sloan医生 |
[15:35] | Bone dry cappuccino. | 干卡布奇诺 |
[15:36] | And I watched ’em make it this time so no mistakes. | 这次我看着他们做的 所以绝对没错了 |
[15:39] | Hey,I-I noticed you had a reconstructive rhinoplasty on the board today,and I’d–I’d really like to scrub in if at all possible. | 嘿 我在公告板上看到 今天你要做一个鼻部重塑整形手术 |
[15:47] | You been working with addison this week? | 这周你不是跟Addison吗? |
[15:51] | Yes,sir,working. | 是的 先生 工作 |
[15:52] | Working…a lot. | 工作…很多 |
[15:54] | Working hard. | 工作努力 |
[15:55] | Just…working | 只是…工作 |
[16:00] | Is she miserable? | 她痛苦吗? |
[16:02] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[16:03] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[16:06] | I need to know if she’S… | 我想知道她是否… |
[16:09] | at least miserable this week. | 这周她是否起码感到痛苦 |
[16:11] | Did she seem… | 她是不是看起来… |
[16:14] | is she miserable? | 她痛苦吗? |
[16:16] | Oh,dude,she’s awful. | 哦 伙计 她很状况糟透了 |
[16:18] | She’s torturing me. | 她都在折磨我 |
[16:20] | I seriously have to get away from that woman. | 我真的得离那个女人远点 |
[16:21] | I mean,she is completely and utterly,100% miserable. | 我是说 她是完全的彻底的100%的痛苦 |
[16:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:29] | So can I scrub in? | 我能参加手术吗? |
[16:30] | No. | 不能 |
[16:37] | (Sighs) are you sleeping? | 你睡着了? |
[16:38] | I should be. | 我理应睡着了 |
[16:39] | I haven’t slept in days. | 这几天我都没怎么睡 |
[16:42] | (Sighs) me neither. | 我也是 |
[16:45] | I can’t sleep alone anymore. | 我一个人都睡不着了 |
[16:47] | I used to sleep just fine,and then he… | 以前我睡的很好 然后他… |
[16:52] | (sighs) god,he gets me all strung out on him,and then he disappears? | 天哪 他弄得我都离不开他了 而他却消失了? |
[16:57] | He didn’t disappear. | 他没有消失 |
[16:58] | He’s in the hospital. | 就在这医院里 |
[17:01] | I just want to know how he’s doing. | 我只是想知道他的情况如何 |
[17:02] | You could just ask him. | 你可以问他啊 |
[17:05] | Uh,he could just tell me. | 呃 他也可以告诉我啊 |
[17:12] | (Laughs) george’s dad is going into renal failure. | George的爸爸的肾在衰竭 |
[17:15] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[17:18] | My dad’s here,everywhere,every day. | 我的爸爸也在这里 无处不在 无时不在 |
[17:21] | He’s perfectly healthy,and I have nothing to say to him. | 他很健康 但我却没有什么可和他说的 |
[17:25] | If george’s dad dies… | 如果George的爸爸死了… |
[17:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:30] | If thatcher died,my life wouldn’t be any different. | 如果Thatcher死了 我的生活也不会有什么改变 |
[17:35] | Is it weird that I’m a little jealous of george? | 我有点嫉妒George了 奇怪吧? |
[17:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:48] | Bailey re-intubated him,but,um… | Bailey给他重新插了管 但是 嗯… |
[17:51] | he was without ox-oxygen for,I don’t know,a few minutes. | 他没有供氧 我不知道 有好几分钟了 |
[17:55] | O’malley… | |
[17:58] | there’s no blame here. | 没有人可以责怪 |
[18:01] | Your father’s body is diseased and has undergone tremendous trauma. | 你父亲的身体已经败坏了 还受了很大的损伤 |
[18:06] | Now his organs are shutting down. | 现在他的器官正在衰竭 |
[18:11] | There’s no blame here. | 没有人可以责怪 |
[18:13] | Do people come back from this? | 有人能挺过来吗? |
[18:17] | His,uh,B.U.N.And creatinine are high. | 他的 呃 B.U.N.(血尿素氮 )和肌氨酸酐很高 |
[18:19] | I get that. | 我知道了 |
[18:22] | I was just wondering,in–in your experience,can people come back from this? | 我只是想知道 在…在你的经历中 有人能挺过来吗? |
[18:30] | I don’t have any statistics. | 我没有做过统计 |
[18:33] | I don’t have any more medicine for you. | 我也没有更多的意见给你 |
[18:38] | (Exhales) now it’s about faith. | 现在只能听天由命了 |
[18:42] | We’re men of science. | 我们都是信科学的 |
[18:45] | In my experience,science is not enough,o’malley. | 在我的经历中 科学还不够 O’malley |
[18:50] | But if you want me to hope with you… | 但如果你想让我和你一起期盼… |
[18:55] | if you’d like me to send up a prayer,that is a thing I’d be happy to do. | 如果你想让我祈祷 我乐意去做 |
[19:12] | You have family here? | 你有亲人在这里吗? |
[19:15] | Yeah,a daughter. | 有 我的女儿 |
[19:17] | She’s 17. | 她17岁 |
[19:19] | (Louise) oh,I’m so sorry. | 哦 我很抱歉 |
[19:23] | She had surgery on her spine. | 她做了脊椎手术 |
[19:25] | And they said it went well. | 他们说手术很顺利 |
[19:28] | But then she has trouble with her kidneys and… | 但是肾脏出了点问题 |
[19:32] | well,she hasn’t woken up. | 到现在还没有醒过来呢 |
[19:36] | My husband either. | 我丈夫也是 |
[19:38] | It was a dangerous surgery. | 那是高风险的手术 |
[19:41] | They told us that. | 他们告诉我们了 |
[19:42] | My husband’s,too. | 我丈夫也是 |
[19:45] | He has…cancer,so… | 他…他得了癌症 所以…. |
[19:49] | I was surprised when they went through with it. | 他们最后做完了这个手术让我很吃惊 |
[19:52] | I thought I’d be taking him home. | 我以为只能带他回家等死的 |
[20:00] | (Izzie) excuse me,mrs.Douglas. | 不好意思 Douglas夫人 |
[20:04] | Heather is asking for you. | Heather 要见你 |
[20:06] | She woke up? | 她醒过来了? |
[20:07] | She did. | 是的 |
[20:09] | And she looks great. | 她看起来气色不错 |
[20:10] | (Louise) congratulations. | 祝贺你了 |
[20:12] | That’s wonderful. | 真是太好了 |
[20:13] | Good luck.I’ll… good luck. | 祝你好运 祝你好运 |
[20:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:28] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要做那手术? |
[20:30] | dr.O’malley. | O’malley医生 |
[20:31] | Why did you do the surgery once you saw the cancer had spread? | 你们看到癌症扩散了 为什么还要继续? |
[20:35] | George… | |
[20:37] | he asked you,right? | 他要你们做的 是吗? |
[20:41] | He asked you to do it no matter what? | 他要你们不管发生了什么 都要做这个手术? |
[20:44] | We have to honor our patient’s wishes. | 我们必须尊重病人的意愿 |
[20:51] | You said you would be straight with me. | 你说了你不会瞒着我的 |
[20:56] | He–he could’ve lived for weeks… | 他还可以活好几个星期 |
[21:00] | or months. | 好几个月 |
[21:02] | We could’ve had months with him. | 我们可以和他渡过更多的日子的 |
[21:05] | My mom–she could’ve had months with him! | 我妈妈 她本来还可以和他再过几个月的 |
[21:08] | (Richard) he wanted to fight the cancer,george. | 他自己要和病魔搏斗 George |
[21:09] | – It was his choice. – He didn’t know any better! | -这是他的选择 -他自己不清楚后果 |
[21:14] | You knew better! | 你应该很清楚的 |
[21:19] | You shouldn’t have done it. | 你们不该做的 |
[21:24] | You shouldn’t have done it! | 你们不该做的 |
[21:46] | (Coughs) oh,my god.Look at you. | 哦 老天啊 看看你自己 |
[21:49] | (Nasally voice) I’m miserable. | 我真是惨不忍睹 |
[21:51] | It’s the rain… | 是这里的雨 |
[21:53] | the constant dampness in the air. | 这里的空气总是很潮湿 |
[21:56] | It takes the body a while to adjust. | 你身体需要一段时间来适应 |
[21:58] | I don’t want to adjust. | 我不要适应 |
[22:00] | Then go home. | 那就回家啊 |
[22:04] | If you’d had the baby,we’d be together in new york right now. | 如果你生下了宝宝 我们现在肯定呆在纽约的 |
[22:08] | It wouldn’t be raining,and even if it was,we wouldn’t care because we’d be together. | 就不会有什么雨了 就算有 我们也不会在乎 因为我们拥有彼此 |
[22:13] | We’d be together,and I’d have a family instead of walking pneumonia and an ex-best friend who hates me. | 我们会在一起 有家庭 而不是得了肺炎 还到处跑 和一个恨死我的前最好朋友 |
[22:19] | You didn’t want to raise a child,mark. | 你不是想要孩子 Mark |
[22:21] | You wanted to trump derek. | 你是想赢过Derek |
[22:23] | You wanted to win. | 你要赢 |
[22:24] | Don’t make this my fault. | 不要说是我的错 |
[22:25] | You didn’t want a baby. | 是你不要孩子的 |
[22:26] | No,i did want a baby,mark. | 当然不是 我想要孩子 Mark |
[22:32] | That last woman you slept with before I left new york– charlene,the peds nurse? | 我离开纽约前 最后和你上床的那女的 Charlene 儿科护士? |
[22:36] | I–did you think that she was the only one I knew about? | 我…你以为我只知道她一个吗? |
[22:41] | You’re rewriting history,mark. | 你这是骗你自己 Mark |
[22:43] | We wouldn’t still be together. | 我们当时不可能在一起的 |
[22:45] | We weren’t a great couple. | 我们不会幸福的 |
[22:47] | And you would’ve made… | 而你会是… |
[22:49] | a terrible father,mark. | 糟糕的父亲 Mark |
[22:54] | I did want a baby. | 我想要孩子的 |
[22:56] | I did.I just… | 我想的 只是… |
[22:58] | I just didn’t want one with you. | 我只是不想和你一起生 |
[23:37] | (Woman) what? | 什么? |
[23:38] | Is that his lunch? | 这是他的午饭? |
[23:39] | – I’ve been looking everywhere for that. – Oh,no.He can’t have that. | -我还在到处找呢 -不 不 他不能吃 |
[23:41] | What? | 什么? |
[23:42] | He’s,uh,restricted from food. | 他要禁食 |
[23:43] | – No,he’s not. – No,I’m his doctor. | – 没有啊 他不用 – 当然要 我是他的医生 |
[23:45] | You are not. | 你不是 |
[23:46] | I just want to know how he is. | 我只是想知道他怎么样了 |
[23:48] | And withholding food gets her that how? | 不给我吃饭 这能让她如意了? |
[23:52] | Fine. | 算你狠 |
[23:53] | Feed him. | 喂饱他 |
[23:54] | Whatever. | 随你怎么样 |
[23:57] | You want me to call security? | 要我叫保安吗? |
[24:16] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[24:20] | Haven’t seen you the last couple of days. | 有几天没见到你了 |
[24:22] | Yeah,I was covering the pit,and,uh,I got pulled into an emergency appy and a ruptured spleen. | 是啊 我一直呆在综合医疗小队 后来有来了个急诊 脾脏破裂 |
[24:29] | It’s been pretty chaotic. | 非常混乱 |
[24:32] | Look,karev,I’m your attending. | 听着 Karev 我是你的主治医师 |
[24:35] | I’m sorry about what happened. | 发生了那些事 真是对不起 |
[24:37] | It’s been A… | 整个星期… |
[24:39] | a weird week for me. | 我都有点不正常 |
[24:43] | so I normally… | 我一般… |
[24:46] | anyway,I apologize. | 不管怎么样 对不起了 |
[24:50] | The baby’s,uh,bowels functioning yet? | 宝宝 内脏恢复正常功能了吗? |
[24:54] | Uh,yeah,actually,um… | 是啊 实际上… |
[24:55] | she had her first diaper change today,so… | 今天她换了第一块尿片了 |
[24:59] | that’s good. | 不错 |
[25:01] | Yeah,it is. | 是啊 |
[25:26] | That neighbor kid,mike wilden? | 邻居家的那个小孩 Mike Wilden? |
[25:31] | I did hit him in the face with a stick. | 我确实一棍子打到他脸上了 |
[25:37] | And…when his dad came over and he was yelling and… | 他爸爸过来的时候 他在那里大呼小叫… |
[25:40] | and–and you asked me if it was true… | 你问我是不是真的 |
[25:46] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[25:50] | And you thought I never lied so you took my side. | 你以为我从来不说谎 所以你站在了我这边 |
[25:56] | And you and his dad got in that big fight,and then his kids egged our house and then ronnie and jerry went over and… | 你和他老爸大吵了一架 他儿子朝 我们房子扔鸡蛋 Ronnie和Jerry过去… |
[26:06] | blew up his lawn mower. | 把他们家的割草机给砸了 |
[26:08] | Anyway… | 无论无何… |
[26:10] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[26:14] | He was teasing me… | 他一直在惹我… |
[26:17] | and he was bigger than me… | 他比我个头大…. |
[26:20] | so I needed the stick to reach his face. | 我要用根棍子才能打到他的脸 |
[26:28] | And I lied to you,dad. | 我对你撒谎了 爸爸 |
[26:35] | So… | 那么… |
[26:39] | I’m saying I’m sorry. | 我很对不起 |
[26:45] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[26:51] | if you have any more fight in you… | 如果你还有力气… |
[26:56] | if you could fight thithing just A… | 如果你还能拼搏… |
[26:59] | just a little harder,that would be good. | 再努力一点 那就更好了 |
[27:05] | That’d be good right now. | 那就好了 |
[27:23] | (Cck ticking) where’s derek? | Derek呢? |
[27:25] | He slept at his place. | 在自己家睡呢 |
[27:29] | (Laughs) (sighs) do I really snore? | 我真的打呼噜? |
[27:31] | Well,I grew up next to a freeway,so it doesn’t really bother me,but,yeah,you do. | 我在高速公路边上长大 是没什么影响 但是 你的确打呼噜 |
[27:37] | (Sighs) did you get any sleep last night? | 你昨晚睡了吗? |
[27:39] | No. | 没有 |
[27:41] | No,I stayed up baking and cleaning the bathroom floor in case george wants to lay down on it. | 没有 我一直在烤东西 清洁厕所地板 万一George想在那里躺一躺 |
[27:50] | It’s weird.I have all this money.I… | 我有这么多钱 真是怪异 我…. |
[27:53] | I have all this money,and I would spend every penny of it to save george from what he’s about to go through,but I… | 我有这么多钱 如果George能免受痛苦 我可以把这些钱全都花了 但是我… |
[27:59] | can’T. | 不能 |
[28:01] | It’s useless. | 钱没有用 |
[28:04] | So I made cobbler. | 所以我做了些水果馅饼 |
[28:07] | Well,cobbler’s good. | 嗯 水果馅饼不错 |
[28:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:31] | She told you. | 她告诉你了 |
[28:36] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:43] | U think I’d be a terrible father? | 你觉得我会是个糟糕的父亲吗? |
[28:45] | Oh,I don’t– I don’t– are you… | 哦 我不…我不…你会… |
[28:50] | okay,do you like kids? | OK 你喜欢孩子吗? |
[28:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:53] | Depends on how loud they are. | 要看他们有多吵了 |
[28:57] | Okay.Do you like your family? | OK 你爱你的家人吗? |
[28:58] | I mean,are you a family kind of guy? | 我的意思是 你是不是个顾家的人? |
[29:01] | I don’t really have a family. | 我没什么家人 |
[29:03] | Derek… | |
[29:05] | was my family. | 是我的家人 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:08] | Well,what about,uh,birthdays and anniversaries? | 那好 生日和纪念日 喜欢吗? |
[29:11] | Do you remember those sorts of things? | 你记得那些事情吗? |
[29:13] | No.I don’t know. | 不 不知道 |
[29:16] | Sometimes. | 有时记得 |
[29:19] | Isn’t it the se with– with all men? | 所有男人不都是这样的吗? |
[29:21] | No. | 不是 |
[29:23] | Some men just like kids. | 有些男人就是喜欢小孩子 |
[29:24] | To,uh,to some men,family is everything. | 对于有些男人 家庭就是一切 |
[29:29] | Right. | 是啊 |
[29:31] | And you know these men? | 你认识这些男人? |
[29:33] | I do. | 确实认识 |
[29:35] | (Laughs) I know one. | 我认识一个这样的人 |
[29:45] | I would’ made a terrible father. | 我会是个糟糕的父亲 |
[29:55] | (Louise) you’re saying… | 你是说… |
[29:57] | you’re saying it’s not getting better. | 你是说他不会好起来了 |
[29:59] | You’re saying he’s not gonna wake up. | 你是说他不好醒过来了… |
[30:02] | Mrs.O’malley… | O’malley太太 |
[30:05] | all of his organs are shutting down. | 他所有的器官正在衰竭 |
[30:08] | His liver and his kidneys are no longer supporting him,and he is entirely dependant upon his life support machines. | 他的肝和肾都衰竭了 他只能靠呼吸机维持生命 |
[30:16] | We’re saying he’s not going to wake up. | 我们都清楚他不会再醒了 |
[30:20] | You can keep him on life support and wait for nature to take its course. | 你可以让他靠呼吸机活下去 让他自然死亡 |
[30:26] | That could take days or weeks. | 但这样也只能维持几天 或几周 |
[30:30] | Or you can… | 你也可以… |
[30:32] | take him off life support. | 取掉呼吸机 |
[30:36] | Unplug him? | 拔掉呼吸机? |
[30:38] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 |
[30:43] | (Ronnie) georgie. | |
[30:45] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[30:47] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[30:54] | Dad’s in pain. | 爸爸现在很痛苦 |
[30:57] | His organs are shutting down. | 他的器官正在衰竭 |
[30:59] | He can’t breathe on his own. | 他甚至不能自己呼吸 |
[31:01] | It’s painful. | 这很痛苦 |
[31:04] | And he’s on medication,but… | 现在虽然靠药物维持… |
[31:08] | medication can only do so much. | 但效果也仅此而已 |
[31:13] | You think… | 你打算… |
[31:16] | you’re saying you think it’s time… | 你觉得是时候… |
[31:21] | to let him go? | 是时候让他走了? |
[31:33] | We can’t tell you what to do here,george. | 这件事只能由你们自己决定 George. |
[31:50] | He’s not dad like this. | 他不会愿意当这样活着的父亲的 |
[31:56] | And he’s not gonna wake up,mom. | 他不会醒来了 妈妈 |
[32:39] | is there a drawer of unopened cards somewhere? | 家里有个抽屉装满了没开封的明信卡 |
[32:43] | I’m sorry,what? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[32:46] | I just… | 我… |
[32:48] | wanted to know. | 只是想知道… |
[32:49] | I’ve only ever heard my mother’s version of the story of why you left. | 你离家出走的原因虽然妈妈告诉我了 |
[32:54] | And I was just wondering if maybe you have a side that I haven’t heard. | 但我想或许你有其他的原因 只是我从不知道 |
[33:04] | Your mother moved to boston,and,u. | 你母亲搬到波士顿… |
[33:09] | I wanted to… | 我也想跟去 |
[33:11] | but she told me not… | 但她叫我… |
[33:14] | to call or come around,and,uh… | 不要打电话 也不要去看她… |
[33:18] | she–she was,uh,um… | 她…她… |
[33:25] | eventually,I remarried. | 后来 我就再婚了 |
[33:28] | And I… | 我… |
[33:36] | I’m s-‘m sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[33:39] | Do you snore? | 你打鼾吗? |
[33:40] | What? | 什么? |
[33:42] | It appears that I snore. | 因为我打鼾 |
[33:45] | My mother never did,so I was just… | 妈妈从不打鼾的 所以我只是… |
[33:49] | forget it. | 别提了 |
[33:51] | I snore. | 我打鼾 |
[33:54] | I snore like a trucker. | 声音响得像大卡车 |
[33:58] | You get that from me. | 你这点像我 |
[34:02] | The wax earplugs work pretty good. | 这蜡制耳塞效果很好 |
[34:10] | Thanks. | 太好了 |
[34:28] | (Paper rustling) (knock on door) hey. | (纸沙沙声) (敲门声) 嗨 |
[34:31] | Derek. | |
[34:33] | I was waiting on an update on mr.O’malley. | 我想知道O’malley那边有什么新消息吗 |
[34:36] | I didn’t want to intrude,but,uh… | 我不想打扰他们 |
[34:39] | do you have an update? | 你知道听到些消息了吗? |
[34:41] | They’re letting him go. | 他们打算让他就这么走了 |
[34:57] | Haven’t had any more tremors. | 我的手还抖吗? |
[35:01] | Not one all week. | 一周都没抖过 |
[35:05] | How about that? | 感觉不错吧? |
[35:07] | Yeah.How about that? | 嗯 确实不错 |
[38:19] | I’m both. | 我不仅是个外科医生 |
[38:22] | What? | 什么意思? |
[38:23] | I’m both. | 我不仅是个外科医生 |
[38:26] | I’m a surgeon,and I am a person who becomes emotionally involved. | 我是个医生 也是一个情感丰富的人 |
[38:32] | And I will never again cross a line like I did with denny. | 类似Denny的事情再也不会发生了 |
[38:36] | I have learned my lesson. | 我已经得到了教训 |
[38:39] | But I’m still both. | 但我不会改变 |
[38:41] | And I’m not gonna give up either part of me. | 做医生和做人 我哪点都不会改变 |
[38:44] | And I’m not gonna apologize for it. | 我也不会为此而道歉 |
[39:16] | (Sobs) there’s a club– the dead dad’s club– and you can be in it until you’re in it. | “没了爸爸俱乐部” 只有你真的失去父亲才能切身感受那种痛楚 |
[39:24] | You can try and understand,you can sympathize,but until you feel that loss… | 你可以尝试 理解 怜悯 但只有当你切身感受到那失落… |
[39:31] | my dad died when I was 9. | 我9岁时爸爸死了 |
[39:37] | George… | |
[39:40] | I’m really sorry you had to join the club. | 你加入了这个”俱乐部”我真的很遗憾 (你父亲去世我很遗憾) |
[39:49] | I… | 我… |
[39:54] | I don’t know how to exist in a world where my dad doesn’T. | 我不知道 在爸爸已经死去的世界上 要怎样活着 |
[40:04] | Yeah,that never really changes. | 是啊 这感觉从现在起 会永不消逝 |
[40:30] | Beer,joe,please. | 啤酒 Joe 谢谢 |
[40:35] | George’s dad? | George的爸爸怎样了? |
[40:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:51] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:55] | You got a dad? | 你有过爸爸吗? |
[40:57] | Not really. | 从未真正有过 |
[40:59] | Not anymore. | 也永不会再有 |