时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | No one believes their life will turn out just kind of okay. | 没有谁会认为 自己的人生终将平凡 |
[00:09] | we all think we’re going to be great. | 我们都觉得自己能功成名就 |
[00:11] | And from the day we decide to be surgeons, | 自从决定当外科医生那天 |
[00:14] | we are filled with expectation | 我们就满怀期望 |
[00:17] | expectations of the trails we will blaze, | 期望我们将会照亮前程 |
[00:20] | the people we will help, the difference we will make… | 能够救死扶伤 可以妙手回春 |
[00:24] | great expectations of who we will be, | 对自己充满期望 |
[00:26] | where we will go. | 对目标心存向往 |
[00:30] | And then we get there. | 然后努力到达 |
[00:43] | Meredith…would you like seconds? | Meredith 再来一份吗 |
[00:45] | I’m great. Maybe Christina Would like some. | 我够了 也许Cristina想要 |
[00:48] | Cristina,would you like some? | Cristina 你要来吃吗 |
[00:49] | I only made enough for three. | 我只做了三人份的 |
[00:50] | You just said there was seconds. | 你刚还说再来一份呢 |
[00:56] | This is,uh,awkward. | 气氛太尴尬了 |
[00:58] | You know,we can go, | 其实我们可以离开 你们俩聊聊 |
[00:59] | and–and you two can talk. | 其实我们可以离开 你们俩聊聊 |
[01:00] | -Oh,we’re talking. -We’re talking. | – 我们说话了 – 我们说话了 |
[01:01] | To each other. | 你俩直接说 |
[01:03] | you’re enjoying your meal | 在沉默的房间里 你们能吃好饭吗 |
[01:04] | at the international house of silence? | 在沉默的房间里 你们能吃好饭吗 |
[01:06] | Burke,you have to feed Christina. | Burke 你要喂饱Cristina |
[01:08] | She doesn’t cook, and she will starve to death. | 她不会做饭 这样会饿死的 |
[01:10] | I have cereal. | 我有零食 |
[01:11] | You two live together. | 你俩住在一起 总要有人先开口说话吧 |
[01:12] | Someone has to be the first to speak. | 你俩住在一起 总要有人先开口说话吧 |
[01:15] | I am giving a–a dinner party. | 我在办聚餐 |
[01:17] | If she wants to sit there, | 她要想坐那 就让她坐那 |
[01:18] | she can sit there. | 她要想坐那 就让她坐那 |
[01:19] | Let’s just enjoy our evening and talk about something else. | 咱们好好吃饭 谈谈其他事 |
[01:26] | I heard a crazy rumor today from one of the scrub nurses | 我听到一位手术护士闲聊八卦 |
[01:29] | that richard was retiring. | 说Richard要退休了 |
[01:31] | Mm. That’s an interesting rumor. | 这谣言挺有趣的 |
[01:33] | what? It’s true? | 什么 难道是真事吗 |
[01:36] | Richard’s gonna name a new chief of surgery? | Richard要提名新任外科主任吗 |
[01:38] | He asked Burke. | 他找过Burke了 |
[01:39] | But Burke took himself out of the running, | 但Burke没有竞争希望了 |
[01:41] | which apparently is my fault for being a part of the team. | 显然都是怪我 被我这队友坑了 |
[01:44] | He asked you? | 他找过你吗 |
[01:46] | Who wants dessert? | 谁要吃甜点 |
[01:50] | It’s so sad. | 太可悲了 他们互相不说话 |
[01:51] | She’s not talking to him. | 太可悲了 他们互相不说话 |
[01:52] | He’s not talking to her. | |
[01:53] | He said that when he retired, | 他说自己退休时 我会升作主任 |
[01:54] | I would become chief. | 他说自己退休时 我会升作主任 |
[01:56] | No,no,no,no,no.He asks Burke. | 不不 他去找Burke了 |
[02:00] | I don’t think they’re gonna make it. | 我觉得他们坚持不下去的 |
[02:01] | He said to me,”Shep,you’re my man.” Not Burke. | 他曾经说过 我是他的人 而不是Burke |
[02:05] | How can two people be in a relationship and not talk? | 情侣之间怎么能不说话呢 |
[02:09] | I am supposed to be chief. | 应该是我当主任的 |
[02:13] | George,can I come in? I made you some cookies,some brownies | George 我能进来吗 我做了饼干和布朗尼 |
[02:18] | Oh,thank god you’re here. | 太好了 你来了 我再也受不了了 |
[02:19] | I can’t take anymore. | 太好了 你来了 我再也受不了了 |
[02:20] | Three times already tonight, and he’s getting ready for a fourth. | 今晚已经三次了 他还要来第四次 |
[02:23] | Are–are you talking about– | 你是指… |
[02:24] | oh. Oh,ew. | 你是指… |
[02:26] | You know,I’d get it if he were crying or depressed, | 如果哭泣或沮丧 我都能理解 |
[02:28] | and I know we all deal with it different ways,but this is not grieving. | 处理悲痛的方式各有不同 但这太扯了 |
[02:31] | This is my legs being bent in ways my legs do not go. | 我的大腿已经快要上天了 |
[02:33] | And I know. I know his dad died. I get it.I feel horrible for him. | 我知道他爸过世了 我能感同身受 但是… |
[02:36] | -But ow,ow, -okay? | |
[02:38] | I’m gonna give you guys some privacy. | 我还是走吧 给你们留点隐私 |
[02:40] | -I’m going far,far- -no,you stay.You take over for me,okay? | 不不 你留下 你来接手吧 |
[02:43] | No,I don’t–not like that. | – 我做不来 那样不行 |
[02:45] | I am giving him to you. You are now officially on George watch 2007,okay? | 我把他交给你了 你是他的全天候监护人了 |
[02:49] | You are his friend. Yay! And I need a break. | 你是他的朋友 我需要休息一下 |
[02:51] | -I need to heal. -No.No. | – 我要缓缓 – 不不 |
[02:53] | -But what am I supposed to -Callie. | – 那我该做什么 – 我必须走了 |
[02:57] | -Thank you. Goodbye. -No. Callie, | – 谢谢 再见 – 不要 Callie |
[03:00] | what is taking you so… | 你去干什么了 |
[03:05] | -oh! -Uh,she…she had to go. | |
[03:10] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[03:14] | Hey. | |
[03:15] | Oh,Dr. Karev. Hello. | Karev医生 你好 |
[03:17] | -What’s–what’s wrong with you? -Me? No,I’m good.I’m good. | – 你怎么了 – 我挺好的 |
[03:20] | I’m all good,all… good. | 我挺好的 一切都好 |
[03:22] | You’ve been avoiding me for a week. | – 你这周一直躲着我 – 没有啊 |
[03:23] | No,I have not. | – 你这周一直躲着我 – 没有啊 |
[03:26] | OK Fine, Forget it. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[03:29] | I kissed karev. | 我亲Karev了 |
[03:30] | George has become a sex machine. | George变成性爱机器了 |
[03:34] | George has turned into a sex machine. | George变成性爱机器了 |
[03:37] | Are you hearing me? A machine of sex. We have to do something. | 听见了吗 性爱机器 我们得救救他 |
[03:40] | What’s wrong with you people? | 你们都怎么了 |
[03:41] | Derek kept me up all night with his ranting. | Derek絮叨一晚上 搞得我没睡好 |
[03:43] | Cristina and Burke still are not speaking to each other. | Cristina和Burke还是互相不说话 |
[03:45] | Oh,you know what? I’m fine. I mean,I’m just not gonna be the first one lking. | 跟你讲 我没事 我不会首先开口说话的 |
[03:49] | I mean,he has to talk ’cause I’m in the right. | 应该他先开口 因为我是对的 |
[03:51] | Talking first is for losers. I’m winning. | 输家才首先开口 我是赢家 |
[03:53] | And Alex–I don’t know what’s wrong with Alex. | 还有Alex 我也不知道他怎么回事 |
[03:55] | I’m good. I’m all good. | 我挺好的 一切都好 |
[03:57] | Let me just remind you that I’m still recovering from the death of my fianc? | 提醒一下 我刚走出未婚夫过世的阴影 |
[04:01] | the demise of my surgical career, the fact that I was forced to deposit an $8-million check | 从医生涯受影响 还被迫把800万支票兑现了 |
[04:04] | that I was saving for a good cause even though I haven’t found a good cause, | 本想找到好用处的 虽然还没找到 |
[04:06] | and I’m the only one here under care of a shrink. I could blow any minute. | 而且只有我被精神科医生监视 随时会崩溃 |
[04:09] | Now George’s dad has died. It has turned him into a sex machine. | George的爸爸死了 他变成性爱机器了 |
[04:12] | I’m gonna need a little help with that, so one of you better pull it together. | 我需要一些帮助 你们谁最好振作一点 |
[04:15] | Hey,anyone seen Callie? I kinda need to find her for something. | 有人看见Callie了吗 我找她有点事 |
[04:20] | Last I heard,perpetual sex was not one of the five stages of grief. | 据我所知 悲痛的五个阶段不包括纵情做爱 |
[04:23] | But denial is. | – 但其中包含”否认” – 我没有否认 |
[04:23] | That’s not what I’m do– | |
[04:25] | you shouldn’t be listening at other people’s doors. | 你不应该在门口偷听 |
[04:27] | You were in the hallway naked. I saw you. | 你在走廊里没穿衣服 我看见的 |
[04:29] | Oh,I blocked that out. | 我不听 |
[04:30] | Denial. Dr. Montgomery. | 你在否认 Montgomery医生 |
[04:32] | -Yeah. -Is sex another form of denial? | – 什么事 – 做爱是否认的另一种形式吗 |
[04:34] | what? | 什么 |
[04:37] | What do you know? | 你们知道什么了 |
[04:40] | That…that you have a G.Y.N. Patnt in here | 你有一位妇科病人 |
[04:43] | that you want us to see. | 你想让我们去看的 |
[04:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:49] | That’s right. I do. | 是这样的 一起走吧 Shall we? |
[04:56] | -Good morning. -good morning. | |
[04:58] | chief! Chief! Chief. | – 主任 – 主任 |
[05:00] | I gotta talk to the chief. Well,so do I,and I was here first. | – 我要跟主任谈谈 – 我也是 我先来的 |
[05:02] | I have a meeting to get to, a very important meeting. | 我有非常重要的会议 |
[05:04] | I’ll talk quickly. | 我会尽量快点说 |
[05:05] | Get in,too,Shep,if you can make it fast. | Shep 你也进来吧 如果你也能快点说完 |
[05:07] | Mine’s not fast. Mine is epic. | 我的事情 一言两语说不完 |
[05:09] | Then we’ll have to talk later. | 那我们回头再谈 |
[05:14] | why are you wearing a tie? | 你为什么系领带了 |
[05:15] | And why are you smiling like hat? | 又为什么那样笑 |
[05:17] | You have the length of this elevator ride,Miranda. | Miranda 电梯速度很快的 好好利用吧 Use it well. |
[05:20] | I have two words for you, chief–free clinic. | 我就要说四个字 免费门诊 |
[05:23] | What? | 什么 |
[05:24] | I want seattle grace to open a free clinic. | 我想在西雅图仁爱医院设立免费门诊 |
[05:26] | I know,it’s a big undertaking,but– | 我知道 这是大项目 |
[05:28] | this isn’t even surgical. I’ve done all the research. | – 这不属于外科呀 – 我调查过了 |
[05:30] | Miranda,there’s all kind of hoops to jump through– | Miranda 这要克服很多困难 |
[05:33] | funding,you have to get the department heads to okay it. | 得有拨款 找各科室主任支持 |
[05:36] | Well,if I get the support, will you consider this? | 如果我能取得支持 你会考虑吗 |
[05:40] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[05:42] | I can’t imagine why you want to take this on. | 我真不懂 你为什么要搞这些 |
[05:45] | You’re a surgeon. I gotta get to my meeting now,okay? | 你是外科医生 我要去开会了 |
[05:51] | Your chart says you’ve been having some pain and bleeding? | 病历中说 你一直疼痛出血 |
[05:52] | She has,for weeks. It’s not a big deal. | – 已经好几周了 – 没什么大不了的 |
[05:55] | I had to drag her in here. On our one day off from the restaurant. | – 我只好把她拖来 – 难得餐厅休息一天 |
[05:58] | Just let the doctors check you out. A lot of doctors. | 让医生检查一下吧 这里医生好多 |
[06:01] | She needs three people for a pap smear? | 子宫颈抹片检查需要三位医生吗 |
[06:03] | Actually,it’s not a pap smear. It’s a pelvic exam. | 其实不是子宫颈抹片检查 而是骨盆检查 |
[06:06] | And since this is a teaching hospital, Just let the doctors check you out.A lot of doctors. | 这里是教学医院 所以我会让实习生检查 |
[06:11] | but if you’re uncomfortable with that… | 但如果你们不愿意… |
[06:13] | no,it’s fine. I’m helping you guys learn something,right? | 没事的 我在帮助他们学习 对吗 |
[06:17] | Okay,stevens. | 好的 Stevens |
[06:20] | Okay. jilly,I’m just gonna,uh, warm the speculum for comfort. | Jilly 我会把窥器弄暖和些 以免引起不适 |
[06:23] | So if you’ll just relax your knees… | 你放松膝盖就好 |
[06:27] | you don’t have to stay here if you– | – 你不用在这里等的 – 我当然要留下 |
[06:28] | of course I’m staying. | – 你不用在这里等的 – 我当然要留下 |
[06:29] | We do everything together. | 我们什么事都一起做 现在也一样 |
[06:30] | We might as well do this. | 我们什么事都一起做 现在也一样 |
[06:32] | Rachel and I were born two days apart. | Rachel和我的生日相差两天 |
[06:35] | That’s nice that your friendship has stayed so strong. | 你们俩感情真深 这样真好 |
[06:37] | Cradle to grave,right? | 好闺蜜 一辈子 对吗 |
[06:40] | Cradle to grave. | 好闺蜜 一辈子 |
[06:43] | So just relax is muscle for me. | 肌肉放松一点 |
[06:45] | You’re gonna feel the speculum. | 你会感觉到窥器 |
[06:50] | Dr. Montgomery. | Montgomery医生 |
[06:59] | Okay,uh… | 好吧 |
[07:01] | -jilly- -wait. | – 等一下 |
[07:06] | He didn’t get to look. | 他还没有看呢 |
[07:08] | I don’t have to. | 不必了 |
[07:10] | You said this was a teaching hospital. | 你说过的 这是一间教学医院 |
[07:13] | He should learn. | 他也应该学习 |
[07:17] | Dr. O’malley. | O’Malley医生 |
[07:23] | Okay,what do you have up there? | 你们看到什么啦 |
[07:26] | Is she pregnant? Oh,my god.If you’re pregnant– | 她怀孕了吗 你不会怀孕了吧 |
[07:28] | no,I’m not pregnant. | 没有 我没怀孕 |
[07:32] | Am I? | 对吗 |
[07:34] | No. | 没有 |
[07:45] | I could see the tumor. With my naked eye, I could see the tumor. | 我看到肿瘤了 肉眼就能看见 |
[07:46] | I’ve never seen a cervical tumor that large. | |
[07:54] | Does she have cancer? | 她得癌症了吗 |
[07:56] | It-it’ll take hours to get the biopsy results back. | 活检结果还需要等几小时 |
[07:58] | If she has cancer, I need you to tell me, | 如果她得癌症了 一定要提前告诉我 |
[08:00] | because if you tell me in front of her, I’ll start to cry, and when I cry,she cries. | 如果当着她面告诉我 我会哭的 |
[08:06] | If she has family,parents, you should call them. | 她有家人或父母吗 应该联系他们一下 |
[08:10] | she’s.. just,her parents– we… left home. | 尽快给他们打电话吧 |
[08:14] | We both left home when we were 16, and we haven’t been back. | 我们是离家出走的 |
[08:21] | We don’T… speak to them. It’s–it’s–it’s complicated. | 跟他们已经不再来往了 这很复杂 |
[08:23] | It’s just,jilly,um… in situations like these, | |
[08:27] | she might change her mind. | |
[08:28] | She might want her family. | |
[08:32] | I am her family. | |
[08:35] | She is… my family. | |
[08:38] | I’m not contacting her parents, and neither are you. | |
[08:47] | Jim,annoying interns. Annoying interns,jim. | |
[08:50] | Jim is semicomatose and has stage iii decubitus ulcers. | |
[08:55] | -Bedsores? -Right. | |
[08:58] | So he’s gonna need to be debrided, | |
[08:59] | have his dressings changed and be repositioned every two hours. | 所以他需要清创 |
[09:03] | Every two hours? | 两小时一次吗 做一次都要两小时呀 |
[09:04] | By the time we finish, we’ll just have to start again. | |
[09:07] | I’m crying on the inside. | 我的内心在流泪 |
[09:09] | Can’t the nurses help? | 不可以交给护士吗 |
[09:10] | They could,but I like nurses. | |
[09:14] | They’re helpful and smart and already good at their jobs. | |
[09:18] | So as a going away gift to them, I’m gonna let you hang with jim | 作为我离开前的礼物 我要你们陪着Jim |
[09:22] | while I go do one last rhinoplasty at seattle grace. | |
[09:26] | I do like to leave a city just a little prettier than when I came. | 我喜欢离开时 比刚来时更潇洒 |
[09:32] | Did he just say he was leaving,as in quitting? | |
[09:37] | Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd大夫 |
[09:38] | Dr. Bailey. How was your meeting with the chief? | Bailey大夫 你跟主任聊得如何 |
[09:40] | Uh,that’s actuay what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我正要跟你说这件事 |
[09:42] | There’s a project I’m trying to get off the ground. | 我想开展一个项目 |
[09:44] | I’d like to open a free clinic. | |
[09:46] | -Why? -Because I want to, | – 为什么 – 因为我很想开 |
[09:49] | and I could use your support. | 我需要你的支持 |
[09:50] | Ah,see,that kind of project requires logistical, strategic and administrative components, something the chief does. | 这种项目需要后勤 战略和行政支持 |
[09:56] | Apparently I’m not cut out for that kind of work. | 这是主任该做的 显然我无缘这种工作 |
[09:58] | So… you’re gonna have to take it to somebody else. | 所以你应该去找其他人 |
[10:04] | how’s George? Dealing,I guess. | – George怎么样 – 在平复心情吧 |
[10:07] | Oh,well,he sure has a voracious appetite. | 他胃口大开 |
[10:08] | You know,some people bake,othersat. | 有人烘培 有人大吃 |
[10:11] | No,no,no. I don’t mean that appetite. I mean the other appetite. | 不不 我不是说那种胃口 我另有所指的 |
[10:14] | Oh,okay. | 好吧 |
[10:15] | Uh,we are not friends, you and I. We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 你和我不是朋友 |
[10:19] | So please don’t talk to me about what George eats. | 所以请别告诉我George吃什么了 |
[10:21] | Okay,I was just concerned, and I thought you’d be concerned. | 我很担心 我以为你也担心 |
[10:23] | But you know what? Forget it. I don’t like you. | 但你当我没说吧 我不喜欢你 |
[10:26] | Oh… now my feelings are hurt. | 你伤到我的心了 |
[10:28] | Steve beck,age 32, | Steve Back 32岁 |
[10:30] | right patellar dislocation secondary to a fall while running a marathon. | 跑马拉松时跌倒 造成右膝盖脱臼 |
[10:34] | The paramedics told me I blacked out. | 急救人员说我晕过去了 |
[10:36] | Any theories as to how mr. Beck here could’ve passed out? | 解释一下 Beck先生为何晕倒 |
[10:38] | Uh,no sign of head injury. His S B.P. was low in the field.80 over 60. | 头部没有受伤迹象 血压过低80/60 |
[10:41] | Athletes have low B.P.S. | 运动员都是低血压 |
[10:43] | Well,in that case, it’s probably dehydration. | 那样的话 可能是脱水 |
[10:47] | I drank a lot along the way. What else did you do today? | – 我跑步时 没少喝水 – 你今天还干什么了 |
[10:51] | Ate a couple of protein bars, took a couple aspirin for this cold I’m fighting. | 吃过蛋白棒 还有几片阿司匹林 因为感冒了 |
[10:53] | I’ve got another race next month–oh,god! | 我下个月还有比赛 天啊 |
[10:55] | all right,put him in a patellar brace, | 好了 给他用髌骨支具 |
[10:56] | get postreduction films and run some labs. Make sure he’s not too dehydrated. | 复位后照片 做做检查 确保他不脱水 |
[11:00] | And,steve,next time you have a cold, you might wanna skip the race. | Steve 下次感冒 就不要参加比赛了 |
[11:04] | Never. | 绝不 |
[11:13] | you gonna be okay with this, working on a cancer case? | 负责癌症病例 你没问题吧 |
[11:15] | Yeah. Why? | 当然 怎么了 |
[11:16] | Because of your dad. | 因为你爸的事 |
[11:18] | Callie! Hey! | Callie 你好啊 |
[11:19] | Hi. Uh,sorry. Uh,busy. Izzie. | 你好 抱歉 很忙 Izzie |
[11:23] | -Is she avoiding me? What are you- -maybe. I don’t know. | – 她在躲着我吗 – 可能是吧 我不知道 |
[11:25] | Um,but I’m here if you want to talk. I know you’re sad. | 但如果你想聊聊 我都在这 我知道你很伤心 |
[11:27] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想聊那些 |
[11:29] | George,I’m your best friend. I’trying to help you. | Geroge 我是你最好的朋友 我想帮你 |
[11:30] | Why are you making this about you? It’s not about me. | – 你为什么要跟这事扯上关系 – 不是跟我有关 |
[11:32] | It’s about me wanting to talk about you needing so much sex, your girlfriend’s vagina is broken. | 只是你太饥渴 女友都受不了 我想跟你聊聊 |
[11:38] | -Puritans. -I’m not a puritan. | – 清教徒 – 我不是清教徒 |
[11:40] | Izzie, look out! | Izzie.小心 |
[11:54] | Do you need some help? | 有什么能帮你们的吗 |
[11:59] | pardon? | 您说什么 |
[12:01] | Our daughter is here somewhere. | 我们的女儿在这间医院 |
[12:04] | What’s her name? We’ll look her up for you. | 她叫什么 我们可以帮你们找找的 |
[12:05] | J-jillian miller. | 她叫J-jillian miller. |
[12:08] | Jilly. | |
[12:12] | don’t worry. If this is really something serious, I’ll switch my shifts at the restaurant. | 别担心 如果严重的话 我会在餐馆里换班的 |
[12:16] | Maybe do nights instead of days. | 也许把日班换成夜班 |
[12:23] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[12:26] | Hello,jilly. | 你好 Jilly |
[12:27] | What are–what are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[12:30] | You called her parents? I told you not to. | 你通知她父母了吗 我告诉过你不要的 |
[12:33] | No,I didn’T. | 我没有 |
[12:34] | It’s okay,rach. She meant well. She’s fine. We’re fine. | 她没事 我们很好 |
[12:39] | We don’t need you. | 我们不需要你们 |
[12:42] | they can’t talk to you,remember? Right. I’m shunned. You can’t give an inch,can you? | 对哦 要隔离我 你们都不能靠近我 对吧 |
[12:47] | You and these rules. | 就因为你们和那些规矩 |
[12:50] | Jilly,uh,I have your test results. | Jilly 我拿到你的检验报告了 |
[12:53] | -I’m sorry. You are… -my parents. | – 对不起 你们是… – 我的父母 |
[12:56] | It is…it is cancer? | 是癌症吗 |
[13:00] | We’ll have to perform a radical hysterectomy. | 我们得进行根治性全子宫切除术 |
[13:03] | surgery? | 手术吗 |
[13:05] | It’s okay,rach. | |
[13:06] | But how does–how did it get this bad? | 但是…怎么会这么严重了呢 |
[13:09] | -Jilly doesn’t want you here,okay? -Rachel,it’s okay. | – Jilly不需要你们 – Rachel 没关系的 |
[13:13] | But it’s– they are just here to make you go home with them. | – 有关系的 – 但是… 他们只是想让你回家 |
[13:16] | Is that what you want? Do you want to go back there? | 你想回去吗 |
[13:24] | Mom,dad… | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[13:26] | you should go. | 你们应该离开了 |
[13:29] | But you’re having surgery. | 但你要做手术了 |
[13:30] | I know,but…you coming…was a mistake. | 我知道 但是…你们过来是个错误 |
[13:36] | Please go home. | 回去吧 |
[13:40] | This pains me | 这让我很难过 |
[13:49] | you’re quitting? | 你要辞职吗 |
[13:50] | As soon as I find the chief and hand him my letter of resignation. | 等我看到主任 就会递上我的辞呈 |
[13:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:55] | I hate it here.I hate the town. I hate the weather. I hate the people. They’re mean.They’re unforgiving. | 我讨厌这座城市 讨厌这里的天气 讨厌这里的人 他们都太可恶了 没有宽恕之心 |
[14:02] | Uh-huh. The people of seattle are unforgiving, | 西雅图人都没宽恕之心 |
[14:05] | or derek and addison? | 还是只有Derek和Addison? |
[14:07] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[14:10] | -what about your contract? -My nonbinding verbal agreement with richard? | -那你的合同呢 -我和Richard之间的无约束力口头协议吗 |
[14:14] | Yeah,I’m breaking that. | 是的 我要毁约了 |
[14:17] | Well,it’s not as if he’s gonna be around to enforce it, | 他应该不会勉强你履约 所以… |
[14:19] | -so… -what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:22] | Well,the rumor has it he’s stepping down. | 有谣言说他要退休了 |
[14:24] | The chief? | 不做主任了吗 |
[14:27] | Well,who’s gonna take his place? | 那谁会接替呢 |
[14:28] | What do you care? You’re leaving anyway. | 你关心啥 反正你都要走人了 |
[14:33] | When richard asked you to come out here, what did he use for bait? | Richard请你来时 他开出什么条件 |
[14:36] | He told me that I would have the foremost neonatal unit west of manhattan. | 他承诺给我 西曼哈顿顶尖的新生儿医疗团队 |
[14:41] | Okay. He didn’t say anything about being chief. | 好吧 他没许诺过当主任的事哈 |
[14:46] | Why? What do you know? | 怎么了 你知道些什么 |
[14:47] | Nothing.I know what you know. | 没什么 我知道你知道的 |
[14:49] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[14:51] | -Dr. Montgomery. -Uh,I’m busy now,karev. | – Montgomery医生 – 我现在很忙 Karev |
[14:58] | when you get a minute, I’d like to talk about the kissing. | 等你有空了 我想谈谈接吻的事 |
[15:06] | who’d you piss off? | 你们惹到谁了 |
[15:07] | -sloan. -Oh,nice. | – Sloan – 好极了 |
[15:09] | You got anything good? Not even a fracture. | – 你有什么好病例吗 – 连骨折都没有 |
[15:12] | You think a guy passes out while running, I’d at least get a fracture. | 有人跑步晕倒了 我以为至少得骨折呢 |
[15:17] | Anyone available to assist me on a truncus arteriosus surgery? | 有人能协助我做动脉干手术吗 |
[15:21] | yeah.yes,absolutely. | 有的 当然可以 |
[15:23] | Good,then the first one of you to accurately describe the condition will scrub in. | 那好 谁先准确描述动脉干 谁就可以上台 |
[15:30] | No one knows the answer? | 没人知道吗 |
[15:34] | that’s too bad. It’ll probably be years before we see another one like this. | 太可惜了 这种手术几年才有一例 |
[15:40] | Oh,well. It’s a single arterial trunk coming from the ventricles. | 就是起自心室的一条动脉血管啊 |
[15:44] | How could you not know that? How could you not say it? | – 你们怎么能不知道 – 你怎么不说呢 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry you had to find out about that chief thing that way. | 我很抱歉 让你这样知道选主任的事 |
[15:58] | You mean after the fact? | 你是说事后才知道吗 |
[16:00] | Not the first time. | 不是第一次了 |
[16:03] | I couldn’t go to anybody about my hand. I didn’t know who I could trust. | 我不能跟别人说手的情况 不知道能信任谁 |
[16:08] | I was stuck. Yeah. | – 我进退两难 – 是啊 |
[16:11] | Well,now you’re not. | 现在你不是了 |
[16:13] | Hand’s all better. You can operate.You can even run for chief. | 手全好了 可以手术了 也可以做主任了 |
[16:17] | Life is all good again. | 生活又美好了 |
[16:19] | Well,I’m not gonna try for chief. | 但我没想做主任 |
[16:22] | I’m looking for… answers. | 我想要… 答案 |
[16:26] | Well,the chief asked you once already. I don’t see why he wouldn’t ask you again. | 主任已经问过你了 肯定还会再问你的 |
[16:29] | Look,I couldn’t take the job. | 我不能接受 那样就… |
[16:30] | It wouldn’t be… it wouldn’t be… right. | 那样会…是错误 |
[16:35] | Well,whether something’s right or not doest seem to matter much in this place. | 不管对与错 现在都不重要了 |
[16:44] | well,your labs show that you’re significantly dehydrated | 检查结果显示 你脱水很严重 |
[16:46] | and your muscles are breaking down a bit. | 而且有点肌溶解了 |
[16:48] | We just want to make sure that the fluids help get everything back to normal before we send you home. | 出院之前 需要保证补液 帮你恢复正常 |
[16:51] | But my knee’s gonna be okay,right? ‘Cause I blew this race. | 但我的膝盖没事 对吧 因为我这次砸锅了 |
[16:54] | I gotta win the next one. | 下次要赢回来 |
[16:56] | Your x-ray looks fine. Your knee should be okay in about three weeks. | X光片显示无大碍 三周后就能恢复了 |
[16:59] | You might want to try some P.T. It’s pretty sore. | – 也许可以做点物理治疗 – 很痛啊 |
[17:02] | -The knee? -Yeah,my calves,too. | – 膝盖吗 – 是的 还有小腿 |
[17:05] | Oh. Uh,well,maybe– | |
[17:07] | your brace is probably a little too tight. | 也许支具有点紧了 |
[17:09] | You’ve got extreme swelling in both legs. Get torres,now. | 你的两条腿肿得很厉害 快去叫Torres医生 |
[17:16] | what the hell happened? He was complaining of leg pain. | – 到底出什么状况了 – 他说自己腿疼 |
[17:18] | please,can’t you make it stop? I can’t find a pulse. | – 能给我止痛吗 – 找不到脉搏 |
[17:21] | All right,open a cutdown tray. Gloves. | 好吧 给我切开工具 还有手套 |
[17:23] | Okay,listen,I need you to do everything that I do exactly as I do it,all right? | 听着 你要跟着我做 确保一模一样 好吗 |
[17:26] | Steve,listen to me,this is gonna hurt. | Steve 听我说 这会很疼的 |
[17:29] | But if you want to keep your legs, I need you to hold them still. | 但如果想保住双腿 你一定要保持不动 |
[17:32] | All right? Can you do that? | 好吗 能做到吗 |
[17:33] | Okay,hold his legs. | 好的 按住他的腿 |
[17:36] | All right. | |
[17:40] | Okay… | 好了 |
[17:42] | follow my lead. | 跟着我做 |
[17:44] | aah! | |
[17:51] | His kidneys are failing. Why in the hell is this progressing so rapidly? | 他出现肾衰竭了 怎么发展这么快 |
[17:55] | Oh,damn it. what? | – 该死的 – 什么 |
[17:57] | The aspirin.Because of the marathon and the dehydration, | 是阿司匹林 由于马拉松和身体脱水 |
[17:59] | his muscles are breaking down, and the aspirin’s accelerating the process. | 他出现肌溶解了 阿司匹林加速该过程了 |
[18:00] | His whole system’s crashing. | 身体全都衰竭了 |
[18:02] | The toxins in his body are going to kill him. I need to put in a dialys catheter under fluoro. | 体内毒素会致命的 需要给他进行透析 |
[18:06] | Let’s get this man to an O.R. Now,people. | 送他去手术室 快点 |
[18:11] | You want to go grab lunch? | 去吃饭吗 |
[18:12] | Oh,yeah,um…I was actually hoping I could grab lunch with Callie. | 其实我想跟Callie一起吃饭 |
[18:16] | Have you seen her? No,but– I think I’m gonna page her. | – 你见到她了吗 – 没有 |
[18:19] | George. | |
[18:20] | Izzie. | |
[18:20] | Look.They’re still here. | 你看 他们还在 |
[18:25] | They’re her family. Where else are they gonna go? | 他们是她的家人 还能去哪呢 |
[18:28] | Actually,I’m gonna find Callie. | 我要去找Callie了 |
[18:37] | -Dr. Montgomery. -Now’s not a good time. | – Montgomery医生 – 现在不合适 |
[18:39] | -Karev!Karev,listen to me– -no,you listen. | – Karev 听我说 – 你先听我说 |
[18:43] | You kissed me,right? You kissed me, | 你吻我了 对吧 |
[18:46] | and ever since, you’ve been avoiding me. | 你吻我了 然后就开始躲着我 |
[18:47] | Alex– | |
[18:48] | no,you have been avoiding me because you just assume that I want you. | 你一直躲着我 是因为你觉得我想要你 |
[18:51] | You just expect that everyone you look at sideways is pining after you,right? | 你觉得随便撇谁一眼 那人都会被你倾倒吗 |
[18:54] | Has it even occurred to you that maybe I’m not interested? | 你是否想过 可能我对你并没兴趣 |
[18:58] | You’re not interested? | 你没兴趣吗 |
[19:00] | You think I want to be just another intern just another intern sleeping with an attending? | 你觉得我也想成为跟主治上床的实习生吗 |
[19:06] | You kissed me back. you’re my boss. | 你回吻我了呀 你是我的上司 |
[19:08] | I mean,what’d you expect me to do? | 你指望我怎么办呢 |
[19:11] | Look,sloan’s had me changing bandages all day, | 听着 Sloan整天让我换绷带 |
[19:14] | and I would way rather be scrubbing in on one of your surgeries, and if you keep avoiding me, then I don’t get to scrub in. | 我希望能参加你的手术 如果你一直躲着我 我就没法上手术了 |
[19:20] | So stop avoiding me. | 所以别再躲着我了 |
[19:22] | It happened. But it doesn’t have to happen again. | 我们确实接吻了 但不会再次发生了 |
[19:27] | -All right. -All right. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[19:35] | Rumor has it you’re headed back to new york. | 坊间传言说你要回纽约了 |
[19:36] | Where’d you hear that? Good news travels fast. | – 谁告诉你的 – 好消息传得快 |
[19:39] | Actually,I was gonna ask you to scrub in on a peripheral nerve reconstruction, | 其实我本想找你参加外周神经重建术的 |
[19:43] | but since it’s your last day– it isn’t,and I’d love to. | – 但既然你明天就走了 – 我不走的 可以参加 |
[19:45] | What? But I thought– | 什么 我以为… |
[19:46] | well,I was going,but now I’m not. | 我本要走的 但现在不走了 |
[19:48] | Rumor has it there’s a race for chief. | 坊间传言说要竞选主任了 |
[19:51] | Where’d you hear that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[19:52] | Good news travels fast. | 好消息传得快 |
[19:54] | especially when you have a chatty girlfriend. | 特别是当你的女朋友很爱聊时 |
[19:56] | Anyway,see you at the finish line. | 无论如何 终点见啦 |
[20:01] | Have you done that before? | 你以前做过吗 |
[20:03] | Slice a guy’s legs open while he’s awake? No. | 在病人清醒时 切开他的腿吗 没有的 |
[20:06] | -Impressive. -You,too. | – 好厉害啊 – 你也是 |
[20:10] | Not that we’re,uh, friends or anything. | 我们这样聊天 不代表是朋友什么的 |
[20:16] | So you said I should be concerned… about George. | 所以你认为我该关心George咯 |
[20:20] | He doesn’t–he doesn’t talk about his dad. | 他从不聊起他的父亲 |
[20:23] | We don’t–we don’t talk about anything,really. | 其实我们什么都不聊 |
[20:25] | He just– talking’s overrated. | 他只是…有啥好聊的 |
[20:27] | Oh,so you and Burke still aren’t,uh… | 所以你和Burke还是不说话咯 |
[20:32] | George told me. | George告诉我的 |
[20:34] | Well,see,you talked about that. | 瞧啊 你们还是会聊这些的 |
[20:36] | Yeah,a week ago. If this keeps up, you and Burke might be the very last thing we ever talk about. | 一周前说的 如果这种情况继续 你俩的话题就是我们最后的话题了 |
[20:43] | So what’s the last thing you and Burke talked about? | 你和Burke谈论的最后一件事是什么 |
[20:49] | Silence is overrated. | 有啥好冷战的 |
[20:54] | where’s rachel? | Rachel呢 |
[20:55] | She went to go make some phone calls, try to get her shifts covered. | 她去打电话了 找人替班 |
[21:00] | You know,jilly,um… your parents are still here. | Jilly 我跟你说… 你的父母还在医院 |
[21:05] | They are? | 是吗 |
[21:07] | And I’m not the one who called them. | 而且不是我给他们打电话的 |
[21:10] | -Yeah. -you called them,right? | 所以是你打的 对吗 |
[21:16] | And I’m guessing they had to fly in from somewhere. | 我猜他们是千里迢迢赶来的 所以说… |
[21:19] | So… you called them, what,yesterday,the day before? | 你是昨天打的吧 还是前天呢 |
[21:25] | I went to an E.R. A while ago. | 我有进过急诊室 |
[21:27] | And they told me to see an oncologist. | 医生让我去看肿瘤科 |
[21:30] | But… I couldn’t afford my rent, let alone pay a bunch of medical bills. | 但我连房租都付不起 怎么付医疗费 |
[21:36] | But… then I got scared. You called your parents. | 我害怕极了 所以你给父母打电话了 |
[21:43] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[21:45] | You sent them away because… rachel’s my best friend. | 你让他们离开 是因为…Rachel是我的闺蜜 |
[21:49] | And after she was baptized, | 但她受洗后 她决定离开 |
[21:51] | she decided to leave the community, which means she’s shunned. | 这意味着她要被教派隔离了 |
[21:56] | But…I couldn’t just let her go out in the world all by herself. | 但我不能让她独自一人闯荡世界 |
[22:00] | So you’re shunned,too? No,because I hadn’t been baptized yet. | – 所以你也被隔离了吗 – 没有 我没受洗 |
[22:04] | So I could still go back but rachel would never– | 所以我还能回去 但Rachel不能了 |
[22:09] | do you want to go back? | 你想回去吗 |
[22:12] | I think about it. | 我在考虑 |
[22:16] | It’s my home,you know? | 那是我的家 你懂的 |
[22:19] | And if I’m dying… I want an amish funeral. | 如果我快死了 |
[22:26] | I want to be buried in the white dress, | 我希望身穿白裙下葬 |
[22:30] | and I want everybody to be there. | 我希望每个人都在身旁 |
[22:33] | It’s your home. | 那是你的家 |
[22:37] | But… I made a promise to rachel. | 可我答应过Rachel |
[22:41] | Cradle to grave. | 一辈子 |
[22:51] | how did jilly let it get this far? | Jilly怎么会任其发展呢 |
[22:53] | It’s frustrating,isn’t it? | 让人心里难受 是吧 |
[22:55] | And it’s entirely preventable. | 这完全是可以预防的 |
[22:57] | And treatable,if you catch it in time, but you gotta catch it. | 如果早治疗 治愈率也很高 但要尽早才行 |
[23:01] | Which is why I want to open | 所以我才想开门诊 |
[23:03] | a clinic. She had had access to a free clinic, | |
[23:06] | she probably would’ve had a pap smear every year | 也许就能每年都做子宫颈抹片检查了 |
[23:08] | and wouldn’t be dealing with infertility | 也不会才23岁 就提前绝经 无法生育了 |
[23:11] | and premature menopause at the tender age of 23. | |
[23:15] | you want to open a free clinic? | 你想开免费门诊吗 |
[23:16] | At seattle grace? Why? | 在西雅图仁爱医院吗 为什么 |
[23:18] | Illness caught early means | 早期治疗可以减少不必要的手术 |
[23:20] | fewer unnecessary surgeries, | |
[23:22] | fewer unnecessary deaths. | 减少不必要的死亡 |
[23:24] | But I mean,why? | 我是问为什么 |
[23:26] | Because.And if I can get the support that I’m looking for– | 我说了呀 如果能得到我需要的支持 |
[23:29] | I need suction. | 抽吸 |
[23:34] | -oh,no.My god. -What? | – 不是吧 我的天啊 – 怎么了 |
[23:38] | The tumor’s invaded through the cervix and into the bladder. | 肿瘤已经扩散到子宫颈和膀胱了 |
[23:41] | Which means she is a stage iv. | 说明已经是四期了 |
[23:45] | Well,we’re not doing this operation today.We’ve got to close her up. | 继续手术没有意义了 给她缝合吧 |
[23:48] | there’s nothing more we can do here. | 我们无能为力了 |
[23:54] | o’malley? | o’malley? |
[24:19] | How far’d he run before his body had the good sense to pass out? | 他的爸爸 他昏迷前跑多远了呀 |
[24:21] | 12 miles. | 12英里 |
[24:23] | You’ve got to be out of your mind. | 肯定是疯了 |
[24:25] | Well,he couldn’t have expected a head cold and a couple of aspirin to do him in. | 谁能想到 感冒和阿司匹林会有这种结果 |
[24:29] | He probably felt dizzy miles before he passed out. He should’ve stopped,sat his ass down. | 昏迷前可能就头晕了 应该停下来坐会的 |
[24:33] | He was in it to win. | 参加比赛就想获胜 我能懂他 |
[24:34] | I understand that. | 你当然能 不是吗 |
[24:36] | You can,can you? | 外科同样竞争最激烈 我们都想赢 |
[24:37] | Well,surgery is the most competitive field in medicine. | 外科同样竞争最激烈 我们都想赢 |
[24:39] | -We’re all here to win. -It’s a long road,Dr. Yang, | Yang医生 路还长着呢 |
[24:41] | when you get to the end of it, you’re not gonna care about winning. | 当你走到后面 就不会在乎输赢了 |
[24:44] | You’re just gonna be relieved you made it to the finish line. | 等你走到终点 只会觉得如释重负 |
[24:49] | You told sloan? | 你告诉Sloan了吗 |
[24:51] | -What? -Mark sloan. You told him the chief was stepping down, that I wanted e job. | 你告诉他 主任要退休了 我也想竞争主任 |
[24:54] | I didn’t know that was a secret. | 我不知道这要保密 |
[24:55] | He was leaving,Meredith. He was leaving town. | 他本来要走的 他都要离开了 Meredith |
[24:57] | -Okay,and now he’s not? -No,he’s not. | – 他现在不走了吗 – 是的 他不走了 |
[25:00] | You gave him a reason to stay. | 你让他有留下的理由了 |
[25:03] | derek. | |
[25:06] | The commitment I’m asking for is only a few hours a week. | 我只求一周能去看诊几小时 |
[25:08] | I’m sorry,but I can’t deal with any more distractions right now. You owe me. | 对不起 我现在杂事够多了 你欠我的 |
[25:14] | -What? -When you had that tremor, | – 什么 – 当你手颤的时候 |
[25:16] | you cut me out of surgery after surgery, | 你不让我参加手术 |
[25:18] | made me feel like I was the one who couldn’t do her job. | 让我一度觉得自己能力不足 |
[25:22] | You made me doubt myself. | 你让我怀疑自己 |
[25:25] | You owe me this. | 你欠我的 |
[25:28] | You need someone who can provide leadership, direction to the project. | 你需要具有领导能力的人 能够指明方向 |
[25:34] | -I’m not that man. -Not anymore. If that’s what you want to believe. | 我不是那种人 如果你要这样想 那就肯定不是了 |
[25:44] | over the next few months, jilly’s gonna go through a lot– | 未来几个月 Jilly要接受很多… |
[25:48] | radiation,chemo. | 放化疗 |
[25:51] | It’s likely her… condition will get worse, | 她的情况很可能持续恶化 |
[25:55] | a lot worse, and she’s gonna need a lot of help. | 会很糟糕 她会需要帮助 |
[25:58] | Okay.Um,well, can you give me some names | 好的 你能不能告诉我 |
[26:02] | of–of doctors and medications? | 一些医生和药物的名字 |
[26:04] | ‘Cause I wanna be ready. I wanna know everything | 因为我想有所准备 我想知道一切 |
[26:06] | so I can do this– do this right for her. | 让我能够好好照顾她 |
[26:10] | Rachel…you can’T… be everything. It’s too hard. | Rachel 你不能取代一切 那太辛苦了 |
[26:17] | Jilly has parents who love her. | Jilly有爱她的双亲 他们… |
[26:19] | They–they love her,and they’re here, and she wants to go home. | 他们爱她 他们也在这 而且她想回家 |
[26:23] | No,she doesn’T. | – 她不想的 – 是她联系父母的 并不是我 |
[26:24] | She called them,not me. | – 她不想的 – 是她联系父母的 并不是我 |
[26:27] | Jilly called? | Jilly联系的吗 |
[26:28] | Jilly is dying. | Jilly挣扎在生死边缘 |
[26:32] | But I promised her. | 可我答应她了 |
[26:34] | Cradle to grave. She’s jilly. I love her. | 好闺蜜 一辈子 她是Jilly 我爱她 |
[26:39] | It’s possible that the very best thing | 如果你爱她 那对她最有帮助的 |
[26:39] | that you can do for her if you love her is let her go. | 如果你爱她 那对她最有帮助的 |
[27:01] | Are you waiting to see the chief? | 你在等主任吗 |
[27:02] | Yes. You? | 对的 你呢 |
[27:06] | About? | 什么事 |
[27:07] | Uh,oh,you know,just, uh,admin stuff. | 你知道的 只是一些行政事宜 |
[27:11] | Yeah,me,too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[27:13] | -What are you doing here? -We’re waiting to see the chief. | – 你在这干什么 – 等着见主任 |
[27:16] | You,too? | – 你也是吗 – 对的 我们俩都是 |
[27:17] | Yes,derek,both of us. | – 你也是吗 – 对的 我们俩都是 |
[27:19] | -You’re unbelievable. -I’m unbelievable? | – 难以置信 – 我难以置信吗 |
[27:21] | The chief steps down, and you automatically assume it’s between you and Burke? | 主任退休后 你以为只有你和Burke能竞争吗 |
[27:24] | You think he’s gonna pick you? | 你觉得他会选你接班吗 |
[27:25] | Well,I think the fact that he hasn’t tapped either one of you yet | 我觉得他没选你们任何一人 |
[27:27] | means that he has other candidate in mind. | 就说明他在考虑其他候选人 |
[27:30] | What,no one invited me to the party? | 怎么没人邀请我来参加聚会 |
[27:33] | chief.I have an appointment,chief. About that neo-left ventricle– | – 主任 – 我有预约的 |
[27:35] | I talked to patricia. I’ve been trying to find time with you all day… | – 我跟Patricia谈过了 – 我找你一整天了 |
[27:38] | I have an appointment. | 我约好了的 |
[27:39] | stop stop,stop. One at a time here. | 等等 别吵吵 一个一个说 |
[27:43] | You… what’s all this about? | 你来说 这是怎么回事 |
[27:46] | Oh,they all want to be chief. | 他们都想当主任 |
[27:48] | And for the record, so do I. | 顺便说一句 我也想当呢 |
[27:50] | oh,you want to be chief just because we want to be. oh,please. That’s absurd. | – 你也想当主任吗 – 拜托 这太荒谬了 |
[27:53] | All right,button it. All of you. | 好了 都住嘴吧 |
[27:54] | I have had a perfect day. | 我今天过得非常完美 |
[27:57] | I went to the board this morning and told them I was retiring, | 早上去找董事会 去告诉他们 我要退休了 |
[28:01] | I saved a life,and now I am off to see my wife. | 还救活一名患者 现在要下班去找老婆了 |
[28:05] | It has been a perfect day until you four fools tried to ruin it. | 今天特别完美 可是你们四个蠢货要堵心我 |
[28:09] | A man can’t be happy he’s retiring around here, | 我的退休心情蒙上污点了 |
[28:12] | not with you vultures trying to pick my bones. | 因为你们贪婪地觊觎我的位置 |
[28:15] | Chief…you steppin’ down? | 主任 你要退休了吗 |
[28:20] | As soon as they find a replacement for me, | 等他们找到合适的继任者 |
[28:23] | I’m stepping down as chief of surgery. | 我就不再担任外科主任了 |
[28:28] | But I don’t know when that’ll be, | 但我不知道 什么时候能找到 |
[28:30] | because at this point, I don’t see any front-runners. | 因为目前看来 没有谁足够出众 |
[28:34] | -Excuse me. -chief,that’s not true– | – 失陪了 – 主任 不是这样的 |
[28:42] | You didn’t think of maybe telling me this morning | 你早晨怎么不告诉我 |
[28:45] | that you were planning to step down | 说你打算退休 省得我白忙一场 |
[28:46] | stead of sending me on this wild goose chase? | 说你打算退休 省得我白忙一场 |
[28:48] | Dr. Bailey,you need those clowns to sign off on your proposal | Bailey医生 你需要那些人支持你的提议 |
[28:52] | because one of them may behief of surgery in a month. | 因为一个月后 他们可能会有人当上外科主任 |
[28:56] | It’s hard to imagine, for me more than anyone, | 这很难想象 尤其对我来说 |
[28:58] | but since you’re not ready for the job, | 但因为你还没准备好承担这份工作 |
[29:01] | one of them’s gonna have to do it for the next few years. | 所以只能找他们先做上几年了 |
[29:03] | Me? | 我吗 |
[29:04] | It’s you in the chair eventually. That’s who you are. | 你早晚会坐上主任交椅的 你有实力的 |
[29:08] | But you’re gonna have to get a new chair because you’re short. | 但你要换一把”交椅” 因为你比较矮 |
[29:11] | You have short legs. | 你腿太短啦 |
[29:13] | But someday you are nna be chief of surgery. | 但总有一天 你会成为外科主任的 |
[29:16] | I wasn’t sending you on a wild goose chase. | 我不是让你白忙一场 |
[29:19] | I was trying to get you in the habit of doing things without me. | 我是想让你习惯独立做事 |
[29:31] | he’s really doing it. | 他真要这么做了 |
[29:33] | He’s really retiring. | 他真要退休了 |
[29:36] | One of us could be chief. | 我们中会有人成为主任 |
[29:38] | No. One of us could be chief, | 你说错了 |
[29:41] | You? I don’t think so. | 我们仨有人能成为主任 我觉得你没戏 |
[29:43] | Yeah. Yeah. | – 没错 – 赞成 |
[29:45] | Oh,I could be chief. | 我也可以当主任的 |
[29:46] | You’re delusional. | 别做梦了 |
[29:48] | Mark sloan,chief of surgery. | Mark Sloan 外科主任 |
[29:50] | That makes me vomit a little in my mouth. | 说出来都觉得有点反胃 |
[29:54] | these are your letters of support for my free clinic. | 这是你们对免费门诊的支持信 |
[29:58] | Sign them. | 签上大名吧 |
[29:59] | Why do you want this clinic so badly? | 你为什么如此想搞免费门诊 |
[30:01] | -You’re a surgeon. -Because I need something more. | – 你是外科医生 – 因为我想做更多 |
[30:04] | I know you all have your messy love lives | 我知道你们的感情生活都是一团糟 |
[30:06] | and your secrets and your silliness, | 各种秘密 一塌糊涂 |
[30:08] | but I want more. I need something to hold on to. | 但我想做更多 我需要坚定信仰 |
[30:13] | I need a reason to believe | 我需要一个理由 让自己相信… |
[30:14] | that medicine can do more than stitch you up and–and send you away. | 医学不只是切开缝合 入院出院 |
[30:18] | I need to believe that medicine can not only save lives, but–but change lives. | 医学不仅能拯救生命 还能改变人生 |
[30:22] | I need to–I need… | 我需要…我需要… |
[30:26] | I need to believe in something the way I used to believe in you all. | 我需要有所信仰 就像当初相信你们一样 |
[30:37] | Sign the papers. | 赶紧签吧 |
[30:41] | Sign the papers. | 签名吧 |
[30:42] | You still need funding. | 你还是需要资金才行呀 |
[30:57] | The nazi’s back. | “纳粹”回来了 |
[31:04] | Hi. | |
[31:09] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[31:12] | Rach… | |
[31:13] | they’re your parents, | 他们是你的父母 |
[31:15] | and you love them, | 你也爱他们 他们还在医院呢 |
[31:16] | and they’re still here. | 你也爱他们 他们还在医院呢 |
[31:18] | You know what a big deal it is for them to get on a plane. | 清教徒能坐飞机来 已经很不容易了 |
[31:21] | Go home,jilly. | 回家吧 Jilly |
[31:24] | But… I can’t just leave you here. | 但我不能留下你一个人 |
[31:28] | Yes,you can. | 你可以的 |
[31:31] | Rachel, you can go back home. | Rachel – 你可以回家的 |
[31:33] | And you can put on your bonnet, | 你可以带上系带软帽 |
[31:35] | and you can get in the buggy and go to church, | 你可以坐上马车 去到教堂 |
[31:38] | get baptized. You can die amish. | 接受洗礼 以孟诺教徒的身份死去 |
[31:42] | No,I can’t do that. | – 我不能这么做 – 为什么 |
[31:43] | Why,’cause you’ll have to shun me? | – 我不能这么做 – 为什么 |
[31:45] | Don’t worry about me. | 因为那样 你也要回避我吗 别担心我啦 |
[31:46] | I will be living it up here with your curling ir | 我会活得好好的 用你的卷发器 |
[31:50] | and your cable tv and your entire dvd collection. | 看你的有线电视和DVD光盘 |
[31:54] | I’ll be okay here in the 21st century. | 我会以现代人的方式继续活下去 |
[32:01] | I can’t shun you. | 我不能回避你 |
[32:03] | You can. And you will. And I won’t take no for an answer. | 你可以的 必须这样 我不许你拒绝 |
[32:18] | now say hello to your parents. | 赶紧跟你父母打声招呼吧 |
[32:27] | -Hi. jilly. -Hi | |
[32:33] | Jilly. | |
[32:34] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[32:41] | I will tell your parents that I saw you, | 我会告诉你的父母 我们看到你了 |
[32:44] | and you are well and happy | 你过得很好很快乐 |
[32:47] | and have grown into a fine woman. | 已经出落成漂亮姑娘了 |
[33:11] | Ah. Richard. | |
[33:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[33:15] | These are for you? | 这花是给你的 |
[33:17] | Richard,what are you doing here? | Richard 你来干什么 |
[33:20] | I did it,adele. I retired. | Adele 我做到了 我退休了 |
[33:23] | And I gotta tell you, I didn’t think I wanted to do it, | 我跟你说 我本以为自己不想退休的 |
[33:27] | but… I’m relieved. I’m happy. | 但我解脱了 我很高兴 |
[33:32] | But when I told you I didn’t have any more time to wait, | 但我当时说过 我没时间再等你了 |
[33:35] | -I meant it. -I know you did, | – 我是说真的 – 我知道你是说真的 |
[33:37] | -which is why- – that was months ago. | – 所以我… – 那是几个月前了 |
[33:39] | Months ago,I said, “you are out of time with me.” | 几个月前 我就说过 我不想再等你了 |
[33:42] | Adele… | |
[33:54] | Is there a man in my house? | 咱家有其他男人吗 |
[33:58] | I’m so sorry,richard. | 我很抱歉 Richard |
[34:03] | But what did you expect? | 但你还能指望怎样呢 |
[34:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:28] | Why… | 为什么 |
[34:30] | I’m angry.What’s wrong with having a lot of sex if it makes me feel better? | 我很生气 疯狂做爱让我好受些 有什么错吗 |
[34:34] | Do you… feel better? | 你真感觉好受些了吗 |
[34:40] | You know how you felt… | 你知道这种感受… |
[34:46] | when you were lying on the bathroom floor? | 躺在洗手间的地板上 |
[34:53] | Maybe you’re not supposed to feel better. | 也许你就没法觉得好受一些 |
[34:59] | Iz,you can’t help me. | Iz 你帮不了我 |
[35:03] | I know you want to. But you can’T. | 我知道你想帮忙 但你帮不了的 |
[35:10] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 |
[35:12] | I have to let you go. | 我得学会放手 |
[35:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:18] | Just one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[35:29] | Life is short,George. | 人生苦短 George |
[35:33] | Life is short, | 人生太过短暂 |
[35:35] | and it sucks a lot of the time. | 而且大部分时间充满苦痛 |
[35:40] | If being with Callie makes you happy, | 如果跟Callie在一起让你快乐 |
[35:42] | then go be with Callie. | 那就跟她在一起吧 |
[36:05] | Hey,he gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[36:08] | I think so. | 应该没事的 |
[36:12] | How’s your clinic going? | 你的门诊怎么样了 |
[36:14] | I got my signatures, | 我拿到签名了 这只是开始 |
[36:16] | which is a start. | 我拿到签名了 这只是开始 |
[36:19] | The seattle grace | 西雅图仁爱医院免费门诊即将开业 |
[36:21] | free clinic will exist. | 西雅图仁爱医院免费门诊即将开业 |
[36:28] | The denny duquette memorial clinic. | Denny Duquette纪念门诊 |
[36:32] | What? | 什么 |
[36:34] | I have $8 million. | 我有八百万美金啊 |
[36:37] | Izzie stevens… | |
[36:47] | you left without me. | 你走时都不等我 |
[36:51] | Oh,now you’re not talking to me. | 你也不跟我说话了 |
[36:58] | I was a jerk. | 是我浑蛋 |
[37:02] | Sometimes boyfriends can be jerks. | 男友有时候会犯浑 但也不能冷战呀 |
[37:03] | That doesn’t mean you stop talking to them. | 男友有时候会犯浑 但也不能冷战呀 |
[37:08] | You get that I’m saying “I’m sorry,” right? | 你知道我是在道歉 对吗 |
[37:11] | You yelled at me for no reason, | 你无缘无故冲我发火 头也不回地走了 |
[37:13] | and then you walked away, and now you show up here. | 你无缘无故冲我发火 头也不回地走了 |
[37:17] | Of course I showed up. | 我当然会来 |
[37:19] | Why wouldn’t I? | 我为什么不来呢 |
[37:20] | -You don’t trust me? -I do. | – 你不相信我吗 – 相信啊 |
[37:22] | Okay,well,this is how it works– | 事情就是这样 有时会吵架 有人要道歉 |
[37:23] | you fight sometimes,and somebody apologizes. | 事情就是这样 有时会吵架 有人要道歉 |
[37:26] | Well,how am i supposed to know that? | 我怎么会知道这些 |
[37:30] | You’ve never done this before. | 你以前没这样过呀 |
[37:32] | No,I’ve never done this before. | 是的 我以前没这样过 |
[37:38] | Okay. All right. | 那好吧 |
[37:40] | Well,this is… from now on, | 那么… |
[37:47] | you can expect that I’m gonna show up, | 你可以期待我会出现 |
[37:51] | even if I yell, | 即使我发脾气 |
[37:53] | even if you yell. | 或者你发脾气 |
[37:57] | I’m always gonna show up. | 我一定会出现 |
[38:00] | -Okay? -Okay. | – 好吗 – 好啊 |
[38:15] | You are gonna make an excellent chief. | 你会成为称职的好主任的 |
[38:18] | We all think we’re going to be great. | 我们都觉得自己能功成名就 |
[38:24] | And we feel a little bit robbed when our expectations aren’t met. | 但期望落空时 我们都会略感失落 |
[38:28] | Karev,I’ve got an ovarian torsion that needs emergent surgery. | Karev 有一位卵巢扭转病人 需要紧急手术 |
[38:33] | You want in? | 你要参加吗 |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[38:37] | But sometimes,our expectations sell us short. | 但有些时候 期望也会让我们低估自己 |
[38:44] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[38:48] | I swear,I really believe what I did was right. | 我发誓 我坚信自己的做法都是正确的 |
[38:52] | I-I don’t want you to forgive me. | 我不需要你原谅我 |
[38:55] | Frankly,I’D… I’d find it patronizing if you did, | 坦白说 如果你原谅我 我会觉得你在可怜我 |
[38:59] | because… while I know I was right, you think I’m wrong… | 因为我知道我是对的 但你觉得我错了 |
[39:06] | which doesn’t matter. | 其实这都不重要了 |
[39:12] | Because… I’m in this. | 因为… |
[39:21] | I’m in this for the long haul, | 我想跟你一直走下去 |
[39:24] | and I’m in this to finish the race. | 我想一直跑到终点线 |
[39:28] | So if that means I don’t win this one, | 如果这意味着这次我输了 |
[39:31] | then fine. | 那也无所谓 |
[39:33] | I don’t win. You win. | 输就输吧 你赢了 |
[39:38] | I’m talking. | 我先说话了 |
[39:41] | See? I’m talking first.You win. | 明白吗 我先开口的 你赢了 |
[39:44] | Sometimes the expected simply pales in comparison to the unexpected. | 有时候 期望之中比不上意外之喜 |
[39:53] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[39:59] | I don’t want to waste another minute. | 我不想再浪费一分钟了 |
[40:01] | I can’t have sex with you again,George. | 我不能再跟你做爱了 George |
[40:02] | Okay? I can’T. I just– | 我做不来了 因为我已经够了 |
[40:04] | I–enough with the sex. | 我做不来了 因为我已经够了 |
[40:08] | Since my dad died, | 我爸死后 我感觉就像… |
[40:10] | I feel like,uh… | 我爸死后 我感觉就像… |
[40:12] | someone ripped out my stomach, filled the hole with asphalt. | 有人把我的肚子剥开 然后倒满沥青 |
[40:17] | And I laugh every time that I remember I’m never gonna talk to him again | 每次想起来 我再也不能跟他讲话了 |
[40:21] | because it just sounds like the stupidest thing | 我都会觉得好笑 因为这太荒诞了 |
[40:23] | I’ve ever heard. | 我都会觉得好笑 因为这太荒诞了 |
[40:26] | I can’t believe it’s real. | 我不敢相信 这都是真的 |
[40:29] | But… every time I look at you… | 但每次看到你 |
[40:35] | I feel better. | 我就会感觉好很多 |
[40:38] | It shocks me. | 这使我震惊 |
[40:40] | It knocks my wind out,but it’s true. | 让我喘不过气来 但这是真的 |
[40:43] | And I don’t have to have sex with you. | 我不需要跟你做爱 |
[40:44] | I’m happy just to look at you from across the room. | 在房间里远远看着你 我就很高兴了 |
[40:48] | And even that–anything,any piece of you… | 哪怕只看到一点 哪怕只看到一丝 |
[40:51] | I mean,hopefully all of you. | 当然能看到全部就最好了 |
[40:53] | That’d be the best thing… | 当然能看到全部就最好了 |
[40:58] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[41:00] | George… | |
[41:12] | marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[41:19] | Will you marry me? | 你会嫁给我吗 |
[41:23] | Marry me,cristina yang. | 嫁给我吧 Cristina Yang |
[41:27] | You gotta wonder why we cling to our expectations | 你肯定会想 我们为什么总执着于期望 |
[41:32] | because the expected is just what keeps us steady,standing… still. | 因为有期望在 |
[41:41] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[41:43] | The expected’s just the beginning. | 期望只是一个开始 |
[41:51] | The unexpected… | 期望之外的 |
[41:56] | is what changes our lives. | 才将改变我们的生活 |