时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | <外科实习医生格蕾>上集回顾… |
[00:04] | I’m getting married to burke. | 我要嫁给Burke了 |
[00:06] | Ouch. | 啊唷 |
[00:06] | I went to the board this morning and told them I was retiring. | 今早我告诉董事会我要退休了 |
[00:09] | One of us could be chief. | 我们中的一个会是主任 |
[00:11] | We were here long before you and george started fooling around. | 你和George胡搞之前我们就在一起了 |
[00:13] | – He is my husband. – Stop saying that like it means something. | – 他是我丈夫 – 别说得煞有介事 |
[00:15] | jane doe,about six months pregnant. Found under a pile of rubble. | 无名女性 六个月身孕 在碎石下被发现 |
[00:19] | She can’t remember anything from before the accident. | 她记不得任何事故前的事情了 |
[00:21] | Go 60 days with no sex,no other women. | 60天不发生性关系 不结识新女伴 |
[00:24] | – My mother’s dead,isn’t she? – Yes. | – 我妈妈死了 是不是? – 是的 |
[00:26] | Why didn’t you stay and fight for us? | 你为什么不留下为我们抗争? |
[00:28] | I-I tried. | 我 我试过 |
[00:32] | Alex,I’m sorry. I can’T. | Alex 很抱歉 我做不到 |
[00:41] | people have scars in all sorts of unexpected places, | 人们会在各种意想不到的地方留下疤痕 |
[00:45] | like secret road maps of their personal histories, | 如同个人经历的秘图 |
[00:48] | diagrams of all their old wounds. | 旧伤口的图解 |
[00:52] | Alex! God. | Alex! 老天 |
[00:54] | Yeah,yeah,yeah. Seen it all before. | 唷唷唷 以前都见过了 |
[00:57] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在这干吗? |
[00:58] | – Moving in. – What? | – 搬进来 – 什么? |
[01:00] | Most of our old wounds heal,leaving nothing behind but a scar. | 大部分的旧伤愈合后 只留下伤痕 |
[01:05] | But some of them don’T. | 但有些伤口不会 |
[01:06] | Alex is moving in? To this house? | Alex搬进来? 搬到这里? |
[01:08] | – He’s taking george’s room. – Why? | – 他住George的房间 – 为什么? |
[01:10] | I was asleep just a minute ago. | 我才刚刚睡着 |
[01:12] | Yeah.And I was naked in the bathroom when alex walked in. | Alex走进浴室时我赤身裸体 |
[01:15] | I’m lucky I didn’t come out of the shower to find him peeing all over the seat. | 真幸运我没从淋浴下出来 然后看到他把尿撒的到处都是 |
[01:17] | And we’re up. | 我们起来了 |
[01:18] | What’s wrong with where he was living before? | 他之前住的地方出什么问题了? |
[01:20] | – I don’t know where he was living before. – Probably a whorehouse. | – 我不知道他以前住哪 – 没准妓院里 |
[01:23] | I can’t have him living in the room right next door. It’s weird. | 我不能让他住我隔壁 太怪异了 |
[01:26] | People are what matters. | 以人为本 |
[01:27] | Alex is one of our people. We can’t leave him out in the cold. | Alex是我们中的一员 不能把他丢在冷风里置之不理 |
[01:30] | “People are what matters”? You don’t like people. | “以人为本”? 你不喜欢人们 |
[01:33] | – Is this about your mother? – No. | – 是因为你母亲? – 不 |
[01:35] | I had a near death whatever,and… | 我曾一只脚踏进鬼门关… |
[01:37] | I was dead. And now I’m not. | 我之前死了 现在又活了 |
[01:39] | So I’d like to use this chance I’ve been given to be more positive. | 我想利用这次机会更加积极向上 |
[01:44] | People are what matters. | 以人为本 |
[01:47] | Paint with all the colors of the wind. | 用风的色彩描绘画卷 |
[01:49] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好 |
[01:52] | You’re crazy now. | 你疯了 |
[01:53] | – I’m alive. – Yeah,okay. | – 我活着 – 对 好吧 |
[01:56] | No,no. Um,I’m not done in there yet. | 不 不 我还没洗完 |
[01:59] | Oh,don’t worry. Not looking,not interested. | 别担心 我不会看的 也没兴趣 |
[02:01] | Some wounds we carry with us everywhere, | 有些伤痕我们终生为伴 |
[02:04] | and though the cut’s long gone… | 伤口早已消失… |
[02:05] | no,she’s selfish,is izzie’s problem. | 不 她很自私 这就是Izzie的问题 |
[02:08] | The pain still lingers. | 疼痛依然缠绵不去 |
[02:10] | She’s not selfish. She’s generous.But… | 她不自私 她很大方 可是… |
[02:12] | she– she’s self-absorbed. | 她…她有点自以为是 |
[02:14] | I mean,her problem is that she doesn’t see other people’s perspectives. | 我是说 她的问题在于 她无法体会别人的感受 |
[02:18] | Hey,give me a bite. | 嗨 给我吃一口 |
[02:23] | You know,it’s weird because she’s so ridiculously compassionate with her patients. | 对于病人她感情丰富的不可理喻 这太奇怪了 |
[02:26] | You’d think she’d roll some of that out for her friends, | 你觉得对于朋友她就打了折扣 |
[02:28] | – how about we not talk about her anymore? – but not the way– | – 能不能别再谈她? – 而不是… |
[02:33] | That’s a fine idea. | 这主意不错 |
[02:40] | He is in george’s room, and when george’s stupid marriage crashes and burns, | 他在George的房间 等到George愚蠢的婚姻土崩瓦解时 |
[02:43] | he’s gonna want to move back in,and he won’t be able to. | 他会想搬回来 可惜那时就做不到了 |
[02:46] | His life will be in a shambles, he’ll finally notice that his dad is dead | 他的生活会一团糟 最后发现他爸爸去世了 |
[02:49] | and he made a fool out of himself by marrying somebody he doesn’t really love, | 而他娶了个不爱的人 以此愚弄自己 |
[02:52] | and he’ll have no place to go. Is that what you want? | 然后他无家可归 这是你希望的么? |
[02:54] | That’s exactly what I want. | 的确如此 |
[02:58] | – Hey,look who found some clothes. – Shut it. | – 嗨 有人终于找到衣服穿了 – 闭嘴 |
[03:00] | How you doing? | 还好吗? |
[03:01] | Okay,everybody,let’s do this once. | 好了 大家都赶紧听着 |
[03:03] | I’m fine,she’s cremated,I picked out a beautiful urn, | 我很好 她火葬了 我选了个漂亮的骨灰盒 |
[03:06] | and she’s hanging out in the back of my closet. | 现在她就在我衣橱里呆在 |
[03:08] | Any more questions about my dead mother,or can we get back to work? | 还有问题关于亡母的吗? 没有的话 我们继续工作 |
[03:12] | does anyone know who the new chief candidate is? | 有人知道新的主任候选人是谁吗? |
[03:14] | The chief’s bringing in a ringer in case he doesn’t want to give the job to either of your boyfriends. | 主任带来一个替身 以防他不想把位子让给你们两人的男友 |
[03:18] | O’malley,you’re with shepherd today. | O’malley 你今天跟Shepherd |
[03:19] | Yang,Dr. Montgomery. Stevens,to the clinic. | Yang 你跟Montgomery医生 Stevens 你去诊所 |
[03:22] | Karev,jane doe. Grey,scut. | Karev 负责那个无名女人 Grey 打下手 |
[03:25] | Once again,I am fine. | 再说一次 我很好 |
[03:27] | You can tell everybody you fine till you’re blue in your face. | 你可以跟每个人说你很好 直到你怒不可抑脸色发青 |
[03:29] | Your mom died,and you almost joined her. | 你母亲去世了 而你差点也跟着她见了上帝 |
[03:31] | You’re taking it easy. | 你好好休息 |
[03:33] | Anybody come looking for me yet? | 有人来找过我吗? |
[03:35] | Well,no match on your prints,no. No hits from missing persons,plus– | 没有配对的指纹 没有失踪人口符合的记录 另外… |
[03:39] | my face is hard to identify. | 我的脸很难辨认 |
[03:42] | Well,the second they find something out about your identity, I’m gonna come tell you. | 一查明你的身份 我就会告诉你 |
[03:46] | Dr. Sloan says I need surgery on my eye. | Sloan医生说我的眼睛需要手术 |
[03:50] | Well,he just wants to make sure you don’t lose vision there completely. | 他只是想确认你没有完全失去视力 |
[03:52] | But Dr. Montgomery says I should wait a day or two ’cause of the baby. | 可Montgomery医生说 为了宝宝我该等上一两天 |
[03:55] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to make of that. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[03:58] | Yeah,well,I mean,surgery can be hard on a baby, but you’re gonna be on a fetal monitor the whole time, | 对于宝宝来说 手术会很辛苦 但会一直用胎儿显示器监控你 |
[04:02] | so if anything goes wrong,we’ll catch it. | 如果出了问题 我们会发现 |
[04:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:08] | I really– I really appreciate you taking the time to… | 我真的…真的感谢你一直以来… |
[04:12] | I mean,you’re– you’re all I’ve got in this place. | 你是…你是这里我惟一的依靠 |
[04:16] | does that hurt? | 疼吗? |
[04:17] | Of course it hurts. Don’t poke it like that. | 当然疼 别那样捅我 |
[04:19] | Has the lump been there a long time? | 肿块一直在那儿吗? |
[04:21] | I got shot 50 years ago. It’s been there a long time. | 50年前我中了枪 这个肿块很久了 |
[04:24] | But it hasn’t bothered you till… recently? | 但一直对你没有影响直到…最近? |
[04:27] | It bothers me there’s a bullet in there. | 里面有子弹才叫我烦心呢 |
[04:29] | It’d bother you,too, but it didn’t start hurting till a couple of months ago. | 这也让你烦心了 但直到几个月前才开始疼痛 |
[04:33] | You think it’s a bullet? | 你认为是子弹? |
[04:34] | I don’t “think,” lady. I know. | 我没有”认为” 女士 我知道 |
[04:36] | I wanted it out,but the army doctors didn’t want to go get it. | 我想把子弹取出来 但军医不想 |
[04:41] | So they let me keep it in for half a lifetime. | 所以子弹就在里面待了半辈子 |
[04:46] | Well… | 唔… |
[04:47] | let’s get some pictures,see if you’re right. | 我们要拍些照片 看下你的情况 |
[04:51] | I know I’m right. Save your film. | 我知道我很好 省省胶卷吧 |
[04:53] | Just get me something for the pain. | 给我点药止疼就行 |
[04:56] | Mr. Scofield,I’m sure you are right, but we’re still gonna do this my way. | Scofield先生 我肯定你很健康 但我们得按程序来 |
[05:02] | – Derek. – There she is. | – 看看谁来了 |
[05:04] | How was your flight? | 旅程如何? |
[05:06] | They didn’t feed me,which I don’t understand. | 他们不给我吃的东西 真让我难以理解 |
[05:08] | Dr. O’malley,Dr. Crawford. She’s a big pain in the ass. | O’malley医生 Crawford医生 她可是个大麻烦 |
[05:11] | – Pleasure. – He says that because we worked together in new york, | – 我很乐意 – 他说因为我们在纽约共事过 |
[05:13] | and I was the only one who never had a crush on him. | 而我是唯一一个不迷恋他的人 |
[05:16] | No,I-I don’t buy that. | 不 我 我可不买账 |
[05:18] | What do we know,o’malley? | 什么情况 O’malley? |
[05:19] | Dr. Crawford has a parafalcine meningioma along the superior sagittal sinus. | Crawford医生的上矢状窦边 长有镰旁脑膜瘤 |
[05:23] | You’ve operated three times. It keeps on coming back. | 你已经手术三次了 镰旁脑膜瘤总是复发 |
[05:25] | Yeah,it’s in dangerous territory,so we leave a little bit of the tumor behind each time, | 对 因为在危险区域 所以每次手术都会遗留一些肿瘤细胞 |
[05:29] | and we go back every couple of years and,uh,tune it up. | 每几年我们就回来…返工 |
[05:31] | But this is the last time. | 可这是最后一次了 |
[05:34] | – Sorry? – This is it,derek. | – 什么? – Derek 这是最后一次 |
[05:36] | I’m done after this. | 这次之后 我就不做了 |
[05:40] | Helen… | |
[05:41] | the recovery takes forever,and it’s not like when jake was around. | 需要终生恢复 这不是轻松的事情 |
[05:46] | I go through this by myself now. | 现在我独自经受这一切了 |
[05:48] | Don’t throw in the towel. | 别放弃 |
[05:50] | I’m looking at the situation as it is. | 我会坦然面对 |
[05:53] | I am going to do this now, | 并且就这么做 |
[05:55] | then I am going to spend the next two years of my life lying on a beach, | 接下来的两年 我要躺在沙滩上 |
[06:00] | enjoying the sun. | 享受阳光 |
[06:01] | – Helen… – stop looking at me like I killed your cat. | – 别那样看我 好像我杀了你的猫一样 |
[06:05] | The decision is made. | 我决定了 |
[06:13] | You guys seen bailey? | 有人看见Bailey了吗? |
[06:18] | – What are we doing? – checking out the new chief candidate. | – 我们在干什么? – 检查主任的新候选人 |
[06:21] | chief’s in with the ringer. We’re lurking in a way that was subtle when it was two of us, | 主任和替身在里面 我们打探的方式 如果是2个人会很轻巧 |
[06:24] | – but isn’t now that it’s 12. – I heard it was someone from stanford. | – 但现在不是2个人 而是12个 – 我听说是个从斯坦福来的家伙 |
[06:27] | All the professors there loved me. | 那所有的教授都喜欢我 |
[06:29] | – They loved you? – I was a great student. | – 他们喜欢你? – 我是个出色的学生 |
[06:32] | – how you doing,grey? – Oh,I’m fine,sir.Thank you. | – 你还好吗 Grey? – 很好 先生 谢谢你 |
[06:34] | – move,move,move. – She doesn’t like it when people ask. | – 走开 走开 走开 – 她不喜欢别人问起 |
[06:36] | The ringer’s in there with the chief. | 替身和主任在一起 |
[06:37] | Yeah,and whoever it is loves cristina because everyone at stanford just loved cristina. | 对 而且不管是谁都会爱Cristina 因为斯坦福的每个人都爱Cristina |
[06:41] | – Shut up. – She’s a motivated student. | – 闭嘴 – 她是个有上进心的学生 |
[06:44] | – That’s nothing to be ashamed of. – Thank you. | – 没什么好丢脸的 – 谢谢 |
[06:46] | A bit of a kiss ass,but that’s hard to control. | 有点拍马屁 不过这很难控制 |
[06:48] | oh,they’re coming out. Look away. | 哦 他们出来了 别朝他看 |
[06:54] | that’s colin marlowe. | 那是Colin Marlowe |
[06:55] | like the marlowe transplant? | Marlowe移植术的那个Marlowe? |
[06:57] | Like the brightest thing in cardiothoracic surgery in a generation. | 那是一代人中心脏手术最大的成就 |
[07:00] | Uh,Dr. Marlowe… | 呃 Marlowe医生… |
[07:03] | I’m,uh,preston burke. I’m a great admirer of your work,sir. | 我是Preston Burke 我非常崇敬您的成就 先生 |
[07:07] | – Uh,particularly the– – yes,thank you.I– | – 呃 特别是… – 哦 谢谢 我… |
[07:09] | would you excuse me for just a second? | 失陪一下 |
[07:17] | Well… | 哦… |
[07:19] | you gonna give me a hug or what? | 你会拥抱我下还是怎样呢? |
[07:38] | Greys Anatomy Season 03 Episode 18 | |
[07:44] | So what was that,exactly? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[07:46] | He was my professor. We were close. | 他是我教授 我们关系很近 |
[07:47] | Well,”close” appears to be something of an understatement. | 哦 “很近”这个词似乎有点轻描淡写啊 |
[07:49] | It was a long time ago. | 都是老黄历了 |
[07:50] | I talk about him all the time. You never thought to mention it? | 我一直在说他的事 你却从不告诉我? |
[07:53] | Well,um,I didn’t think you wanted to hear about every guy I ever slept with. | 我觉得你不会想知道所有跟我睡过的男人 |
[07:57] | I have a hysterectomy to prep. | 我要准备子宫切除手术 |
[07:59] | Are we done with the curiosity? | 我们的好奇心截止了吗? |
[08:01] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:04] | What are you doing tonight? | 今晚你什么安排? |
[08:05] | ‘Cause I don’t want to go home and find alex there, and it’s just the two of us,you know? | 我不想回家然后看到Alex 并且只有我们两 |
[08:08] | And it’s weird and awkward, and he doesn’t know whether he should talk to me or not talk to me. | 太尴尬了 他不知道该不该跟我说话 |
[08:12] | it’s just such an awkward situation. | 场面会很尴尬 |
[08:14] | I’d rather it be group awkwardness,you know? | 我宁愿是大家集体尴尬 知道吗? |
[08:17] | I don’t want to just be standing there staring at him. | 我不想站在那盯着他 |
[08:20] | Meredith? | |
[08:21] | – Hey,have you seen montgomery? – No. | – 嗨 你见到Montgomery了吗? – 没有 |
[08:23] | Hey!What are you doing tonight? You want to come over? | 嗨! 你今晚什么安排? 想过来吗? |
[08:25] | ‘Cause you and I never really get a chance to hang out and… | 我们从没真正有机会一起玩… |
[08:28] | it might be kind of fun. Alex just moved in,which was meredith’s brilliant idea. | 应该会有意思 Alex刚搬进来 这都是Meredith的好主意 |
[08:31] | And he still has a thing for me,so it’S… what the hell? | 他对我余情未了 所以… 到底怎么了? |
[08:36] | This is my hiding spot. My father is out there.Go somewhere else. | 这是我的藏身地 我爸爸在外头 去别的地方 |
[08:38] | – I need this closet,meredith. – Colin marlowe? | – 我需要这地方 Meredith |
[08:40] | Yes,he was my professor. We were close. | 对 他曾是我教授 我们关系很近 |
[08:42] | He had his hand on your ass. I sure hope you were close. | 他把手放在你屁股上 我当然希望你们关系很近 |
[08:45] | Did you see somebody go in there? | 你见到有人进去吗? |
[08:46] | I did. Someone’s hiding from me. | 有啊 有人在躲我 |
[08:48] | Yes,I think someone’s hiding from me,too. | 我想也有人在躲我 |
[08:50] | You were that girl,huh? The girl who slept with the professor. | 你就是那种 和教授睡觉的姑娘吧 |
[08:54] | We had one in my class. She only got to the radiologist,though. | 我们班上也有一个 虽然她只套牢了放射科医师 |
[08:57] | No one got near the cardio god. | 没人和心脏科之神走那么近 |
[08:58] | Yeah,yeah,yeah.I scored big. You know,hide in the bathroom. | 对 对 对 我目标远大 躲在卫生间里去吧 |
[09:01] | My awkwardness with my father is well-established. | 我和我父亲之间的尴尬根深蒂固 |
[09:04] | You and the cardio god,on the other hand,have loads to catch up on. | 另一方面你和心脏科之神可要奋起直追啊 |
[09:08] | But I don’t want to talk to the cardio god. | 我不想跟你谈那个心脏科之神 |
[09:10] | you know we can hear you in there,right? Loud and clear. | 知道吗? 我们能听到你们说话 清楚的很 |
[09:18] | oh. Hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[09:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:21] | – Excuse me.May I? – Yeah. | – 不好意思 我能否? – 当然 |
[09:25] | – Oh,I was just leaving,actually. – We heard about your mother. | – 哦 我正要出去 – 你母亲的事我们都知道了 |
[09:28] | – I’m so sorry. – Thank you. | – 很抱歉 – 谢谢 |
[09:30] | There wasn’t a funeral or anything? | 没有葬礼或仪式吗? |
[09:32] | Oh,she didn’t want that. | 哦 她不想要 |
[09:35] | I hope everything’s okay with the baby. | 希望宝宝一切都好 |
[09:36] | Oh,we’re not here with the baby. We’re here because we wanted to make sure that you were all right. | 哦 我们不是为了宝宝来的 我们来是为了看望你 |
[09:40] | Oh,well,that’s sweet,but we don’t have to do this. I’m not in shock. | 哦 你真好 可是不需要 我没有受打击 |
[09:44] | I’m not racked with grief. I’m just moving on. | 我没有悲伤欲绝 我要笑对人生 |
[09:47] | But you’re hiding in a broom closet. | 但是你躲在清扫间 |
[09:48] | Well,if you could just move my father… | 如果你能支走我爸爸… |
[09:51] | I sent him to go get some coffee,but we’d really like to… | 我让他去买咖啡了 但我们真的想… |
[09:55] | you know,make dinner or something… for you. | 为你做顿饭什么的… |
[09:58] | He’s been really worried about you. | 他一直以来都很担心你 |
[10:01] | And he’s the family you have left,meredith. | Meredith 他是你抛弃了的家人 |
[10:03] | I-I don’t see it that way. | 我 我不这样想 |
[10:05] | Oh,when is this gonna stop? | 哦 到底什么时候才算完? |
[10:08] | Yes,he made some mistakes,but he’s not a monster. | 没错 他犯了错 可他不是魔鬼 |
[10:11] | He’s just… | 他只是… |
[10:12] | an inarticulate person who spills food on his shirt,a lot. | 不善言辞 会把食物洒在衬衫上 |
[10:16] | Have dinner with us,tonight. | 今晚一起吃饭吧 |
[10:18] | I’ll make some chili. The whole thing will be over in an hour. | 我做点咖喱食品 一小时就结束 |
[10:22] | You think you can do that? | 你觉得你能做到吗? |
[10:24] | I can’t believe you hid in a closet when you saw me coming. | 我不敢相信你看到我来居然躲到小房间里 |
[10:26] | If it wasn’t just tragic,it might be the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen. | 如果这不是悲剧 那可能就是我见过最可爱的事 |
[10:29] | You could’ve warned me. | 你该警告我的 |
[10:31] | I thought,cristina yang wouldn’t hide in a closet ’cause she doesn’t want to talk to me, | 我以为Cristina Yang不会因为 不想和我说话而躲起来 |
[10:34] | which clearly she doesn’t because she fled like a roach in sunlight when she saw me coming. | 她不会这样做 因为以前她见到我来 逃的就像阳光下的蟑螂那么快 |
[10:38] | You know,I did not flee. I was–I have work to do. | 我才没有逃 我只是…我有工作要做 |
[10:41] | I’m not a professional note taker anymore. | 我也不再是专业的笔记员了 |
[10:43] | You grew your hair. It’s lovely. | 你留长了头发 真漂亮 |
[10:44] | Don’t flirt with me. I have a person. | 表调戏我 我有男友了 |
[10:46] | Really? Who? | 真的? 谁? |
[10:48] | Preston burke. | |
[10:50] | you never change. Must be adorable. | 你一点都没变 这真让人高兴 |
[10:52] | No.Shut up. It is a real relationship. | 不 闭嘴 那是真正意义上的恋情 |
[10:55] | – I bet it is. – I’m marrying him. | – 我打赌的确是 – 我要嫁给他了 |
[10:57] | Oh… | 哦… |
[10:58] | good. | 很好 |
[11:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[11:04] | No,I’m being genuine. | 不 我说真的 |
[11:06] | It’s wonderful. | 这很好 |
[11:10] | can I give you a congratulatory hug? | 我能拥抱你一下作为恭喜吗? |
[11:14] | Don’t touch my ass. | 不许碰我屁股 |
[11:16] | My stomach is growling. | 我肚子咕咕响 |
[11:20] | Sorry. We can’t let you eat before the surgery. | 抱歉 手术前不能让你吃东西 |
[11:22] | That’s okay. I stayed at the archfield last night. | 没关系 我昨晚在Archfield饭店 |
[11:24] | I had them make me breakfast at midnight. | 我让他们半夜给我做了早饭 |
[11:27] | You should try the french toast. It’ll blow your mind. | 你应该尝尝法国面包 能让你飘飘欲仙 |
[11:30] | Breakfast at the archfield on an intern’s salary? | 实习生的工资能去Archfield吃早饭? |
[11:33] | Yeah,I kinda live there at the moment. My wife has a deal there. | 对 我差不多住在那 我老婆和那儿有协议 |
[11:37] | That’s one hell of a deal. | 真是可怕的协议 |
[11:40] | So our room service bill at the archfield,is that part of the deal? | 我们在Archfield的客房服务 也是协议的一部分吗? |
[11:45] | Yeah,sure. | 是啊 当然啦 |
[11:46] | I mean,breakfast alone is,what,probably 50 bucks a day? | 我是说 一顿早餐 大概50块一天? |
[11:49] | And they still only charge us $400 a week? | 但他们一个礼拜只收我们400块? |
[11:51] | Sometimes I pay them more for room service. | 有时候我会多付点 |
[11:54] | Okay.Well,then just tell me how much it is, and we’ll split it like we do the rest. | 好了 就告诉我多少钱吧 我们平摊一下就像其他一样 |
[11:56] | – Don’t worry about it,george. – No,come on. | – 别担心这个 George – 别走 告诉我 |
[11:58] | I’m not gonna have you pay for all the food. Just tell me how much the room service bill is. | 我不能都让你付 告诉我客房服务要多少钱 |
[12:02] | We pay about,mm,800 a week. | 我们大概 每星期付800 |
[12:05] | Dollars? I told you not to worry about it. | – 美元? – 我告诉你别担心了 |
[12:08] | – You can’t afford that. – yes,I can. | – 你付不起的 – 不 我可以 |
[12:10] | How? | 怎么付? |
[12:12] | I’m your husband now. You’re supposed to tell me this stuff. | 我现在是你丈夫了 你应该告诉我 |
[12:14] | Okay. Just come here. | 好吧 过来 |
[12:16] | All right,my parents have a lot of money… | 我爸妈有很多钱… |
[12:18] | – what? – And so I… | – 什么? – 所以我的… |
[12:19] | have more money than I’m making. | 收入比我挣的还多 |
[12:21] | And we don’t have a special deal through family friends at the archfield. | 还有我们住在Archfield的协议里 并没有特别提及家庭背景 |
[12:25] | – I just–I pay for it. – How much? | – 我只是 付了钱 – 付了多少? |
[12:29] | $2,500 a week. | 一星期2500块 |
[12:32] | – You’re an heiress. – Okay. | – 你是个千金小姐 – 好了 |
[12:33] | – See,this is why I don’t tell people. – You’re an heiress. | – 看吧 这就是我不说的原因 – 你是个千金小姐 |
[12:34] | – No,stop talking. – You’re an heiress? | – 好了 别说了 – 你是个千金小姐? |
[12:35] | Don’t– just don’t,okay? Stop talking.Stop talking.I mean it. | 停停 好吗? 别说了 别说了 我认真的 |
[12:39] | I-I didn’t tell you because my parents’ money has affected every single relationship in my life, | 我 我不告诉你是因为 我爸妈的钱老是阻碍我的恋情 |
[12:43] | and so I’ve stopped talking about it and living it– | 所以我没说 只是用这钱… |
[12:45] | no,wait,wait.So wait. So I’ve been– | 不 等等 所以我… |
[12:47] | I’ve been paying you $200 a week for what,fun? | 我每星期给你200块为了什么 好玩吗? |
[12:50] | no. I use it to tip housekeeping. | 不 我把它当作清洁工的小费了 |
[12:57] | Great! Oh! | 好极了! 哦! |
[12:59] | Oh,I’m– you know,I’m glad I could pitch in. | 哦 我…我真高兴做出了”贡献” |
[13:01] | You know,is there anything else that I should know about that’s, I don’t know,huge like this? | 还有什么我该知道但还不知道的 象这样的大事? |
[13:06] | Uh,I-I-I used to have a pet ferret for nine years. | 呃 我有过一只雪貂 养了9年 |
[13:10] | George… great. | George…真够好的 |
[13:15] | Stop distracting the staff. | 别再干扰我的员工了 |
[13:17] | You’re pushy. Anybody ever tell you that? | 你很爱出风头 有人说过吗? |
[13:20] | um,so what do you think of a sagittal sinus bypass? | 呃 你说矢状窦分流术怎么样? |
[13:25] | Have you ever scrubbed in on a sagittal sinus bypass,Dr. O’malley? | 你是否参加过矢状窦分流术 O’malley医生? |
[13:28] | No. | 没有 |
[13:29] | It is what they call “big balls” surgery. | 就是他们说的”大胆”手术 |
[13:32] | – Apparently I have a surgeon with– – it’s been very successful. | – 记得我做过这手术 跟… – 你做得很成功 |
[13:35] | When the patient doesn’t stroke out. | 只有当病人没中风 |
[13:36] | If it works,the tumor’s all gone. We never have to go back in there again. | 如果这个奏效 肿瘤就会消失 我们也不用再回这儿了 |
[13:39] | – If it doesn’t work,I’m dead. – If you refuse to come back in two years,you’re dead anyway. | – 如果不奏效 我就死定了 – 如果你两年后不回来 你还是死定了 |
[13:43] | – That’s a decision I can live with. – That isn’t a decision i can live with. | – 我能承受得了 – 我承受不了 |
[13:46] | O’malley,go find her labs. | O’malley 去找出她的测试报告 |
[13:54] | So what do you think,huh? | 你怎么想? |
[13:57] | A few years on a beach,and then what? | 在海边过几年 然后呢? |
[14:00] | After you piss away your savings,your memory goes, | 等到你花光积蓄 记忆消失 |
[14:03] | motor skills deteriorate,and you’re dying a very slow, | 运动技能退化 你会死得很缓慢 |
[14:06] | – miserable,painful death… – derek– | – 很悲惨 很痛苦… |
[14:09] | you’re gonna call me up and you’re gonna ask me why we didn’t do something when we had the chance. | 你会打电话给我 问我为什么 不在还有机会的时候做点什么 |
[14:12] | Now that is not something I can live with, | 这才是我承受不了的 |
[14:16] | not when we can do something right now to prevent it. | 而不是在还有一线希望的时候什么也不做 |
[14:23] | Well,it looks like the bullet has damaged your scapula. | 看起来子弹损伤了你的肩胛 |
[14:26] | No wonder it hurts. | 怪不得这么疼了 |
[14:28] | How did you get shot,sir? | 你怎么受的伤 先生? |
[14:29] | Korea.Garden spot. Makes a nice vacation. | 朝鲜 花园美景 好好度假的时候 |
[14:32] | Can I get a damn painkiller? | 能给我颗止疼片吗? |
[14:34] | I think we’ll do you one better. We’re gonna take it out. | 我想我们能做得更好 把它取出来 |
[14:37] | My bullet? | 我的子弹? |
[14:38] | there was no reason to remove it when you first got hit,but now it’s infected. | 你刚受伤的时候是没必要取出来 但现在伤口感染了 |
[14:42] | It’s working its way into your scapula,and we can’t have that. | 它慢慢地损害你的肩胛 我们不能放任它了 |
[14:45] | – I need to see that bullet. – You gonna frame it? | – 我要看看那颗子弹 – 你还想用它射击吗? |
[14:47] | No,smarty-pants. I was fragged a couple of weeks before it all ended. | 不 自做聪明的家伙 停战前几星期我被”倒戈”了 |
[14:51] | – “Fragged”? – yeah,shot by one of his own men. | – “倒戈”? – 被自己人打中了 |
[14:54] | I made a decision,and they didn’t like it. And then what do you know? | 我做了决定 但他们不喜欢 你们知道吗? |
[14:57] | We’re facing enemy fire,and I take a hit from the wrong side of the line. | 我们正面朝敌方 但我的后背被击中了 |
[15:01] | I could never prove it,but we can prove it now | 我以前证明不了 但现在可以了 |
[15:04] | when you pull the damn thing out of me. | 只要你们把子弹取出来 |
[15:06] | – Get me my bullet. – Let’s calm down,Mr. Scofield. | – 把我的子弹给我 – 冷静 Scofield先生 |
[15:09] | Do you know what it’s like when your own men turn on you? | 你们知道被自己人背叛的感觉吗? |
[15:14] | It’s not a good feeling. | 不是什么好感觉 |
[15:21] | I just agreed to have dinner at my father’s house,tonight. | 我刚同意去我爸家吃饭 就在今晚 |
[15:25] | And cristina slept with colin marlowe. | 还有Cristina跟Colin Marlowe睡过 |
[15:27] | “Marlowe transplant” marlowe? | “Marlowe移植术”里的那个Marlowe? |
[15:29] | They had a thing when she was a student. How could I have a meal at my father’s house? | 他们在她还是学生时发生过关系 我怎么能去我爸家吃饭呢? |
[15:32] | – He slept with cristina? – Derek. | – 他和Cristina睡过? |
[15:34] | Oh,right. Sorry.Okay. | 哦 对 抱歉 是啊 |
[15:36] | Um,have dinner at your house. | 呃 改去你家吃 |
[15:39] | It’s your place. I’ll come. | 你的地盘 我会来的 |
[15:41] | I’ll be your wingman. It’ll be fun. | 我会为你护驾 会很有意思的 |
[15:43] | Okay,it won’t be fun. But it’ll be…it’ll be fine. | 好吧 很没意思 但会…会顺利 |
[15:46] | – They’re your family. – Why does everyone assume that? | – 他们是你的家人 – 为什么每个人都这么想? |
[15:49] | You deserve to have a family,whether you like them or not. | 你值得拥有家人 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[15:54] | I thought we had a deal. | 我以为我们达成了协议 |
[15:56] | We agreed I wouldn’t sleep with anybody for two months. We never said I wouldn’t look. | 我们说好我两个月内不能跟别人上床 但没说我不能看 |
[15:59] | – You didn’t think I’d hold out. – No,I didn’T. | – 你认为我坚持不了 – 对 没错 |
[16:01] | – You’re worth it. – You bet your ass I am. | – 你值得 – 我才不信 |
[16:05] | She’s rich,totally rich,boatloads of money. | 她有钱 很有钱 非常非常得有钱 |
[16:08] | – George,that’s fantastic. – No,it’S… | – George 那很好 – 不 这… |
[16:11] | it’s not fantastic. | 一点也不好 |
[16:13] | cristina did colin marlowe. | Cristina跟Colin Marlowe有一腿 |
[16:16] | Callie’s rich. | Callie很有钱 |
[16:17] | – Don’t talk to her about it. – “Her”? | – 别跟她说这个 – “她”? |
[16:19] | – I’m sorry,I don’t have a name anymore. | – 抱歉 我没名字吗 – “别告诉任何人” 这是我说的 |
[16:23] | – So–so she’s rich. – Just shut up about it. | – 那…她很有钱 – 闭上嘴 |
[16:25] | Do you think that’s possible? | 你认为可能吗? |
[16:32] | If you give me the “people is what matters” thing again, I will kill you. | 如果你再跟我说什么”以人为本” 我会杀了你 |
[16:36] | Colin marlowe. | |
[16:38] | Was it good? Was he good? | 很棒吗? 他厉害吗? |
[16:40] | Did he make you a better lover? | 他让你成为一个好情人吗? |
[16:41] | Remember all the other times I’ve talked to you about my sex life? | 我有跟你说过我的性生活吗? |
[16:44] | No. Exactly. | – 没有 – 正解 |
[16:45] | Did I miss anything about her doing the old guy? | 我有漏了什么吗 她跟那个老男人? |
[16:47] | – She’s not talking. – Oh,she’ll talk. | – 她不肯说 – 哦 她会说的 |
[16:48] | So I was supposed to be back in the game today, but instead I’m planning dinner for my father in my dead mother’s house. | 本来我今天应该跟你们一起 但我得在死去的老妈家里给我爸做顿饭 |
[16:53] | I don’t cook. How am I supposed to cook for them? | 我不烧饭 怎么做给他们吃? |
[16:54] | I will make your stupid dinner. | 我来给你做那顿饭吧 |
[16:56] | So were there any little blue pills involved,or is he untouched by time? | 是蓝色的小药丸帮了忙呢 还是他雄风不灭? |
[17:00] | Dude,that’s just wrong. Don’t answer that. | 伙计 那可不好 别回答这个问题 |
[17:01] | Because I am your friend,I will show up at your house 45 minutes into the dinner with a fake crisis. | 因为我是你的朋友 |
[17:07] | So if it’s,uh,unbearable,you can abort. | 如果真的难以忍受 你就可以让它中止了 |
[17:10] | Oh,thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[17:11] | Come on. He’s not a young man. | 拜托 他可不是什么年轻小伙子 |
[17:13] | He wasn’t getting a little help? | 他有什么辅助吧? |
[17:15] | Poppin’ the pill? Dad’s best friend? | 吞点小药丸? “老爸的好友”? |
[17:18] | Come on. You’re gonna give me nothing after everything we’ve been through? | 说吧 我们患难与共过 总得让我们知道点什么 |
[17:21] | Nothing? | 一点也没有? |
[17:25] | It’s a miracle drug. | 是种神奇的药 |
[17:26] | And someday,it’ll save your life. | 总有一天 它能拯救你们的生活 |
[17:31] | Ah,Dr. Marlowe? Rek shepherd. | 啊 Marlowe医生 我是Derek Shepherd |
[17:33] | I’M doing a sagittal sinuspass today if you’d like to observe. | 我今天要做一个矢状窦分流术 你愿意来参观吗? |
[17:36] | Really? That’s quite a procedure. | 真的? 那可是个好手术 |
[17:37] | Well,it’s a good trick,but if you’re really interested to see what this hospital can do, | 那个不错 但如果你想真正了解 这家医院能做到什么程度 |
[17:40] | I’m performing an arterial switch operation for a T.G.A. This afternoon. | 我下午要给一个TGA大动脉转换术 (TGA:一种少见的先天性心脏畸形) |
[17:45] | If you gentlemen are trying to intimidate the competition, it’s working. | 如果你们两位想相互竞争 这很管用 |
[17:48] | Good. | 好 |
[17:49] | I’ll see both of you in surgery. | 你们两个的手术我都会看 |
[17:54] | Colin marlowe. | |
[17:55] | The one and only. | 仅此一个 |
[17:56] | – He… – yes. | – 他… – 是的 |
[17:58] | – With… – yes. | – 跟… – 是的 |
[17:59] | – Wow. – Indeed. | – 哇哦 – 没错 |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:03] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[18:05] | No,not like you’re driving a tractor. | 不 别像用牵引器那样 |
[18:07] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[18:09] | Better. | 好多了 |
[18:09] | What’s the chance she wakes up and remembers everything? | 她苏醒后恢复记忆的概率有多大? |
[18:12] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 我可不指望 |
[18:13] | Dr. Sloan,the baby’s having decels. | Sloan医生 婴儿心跳减慢 |
[18:15] | Are you sure? Sometimes the monitor’s not on right. | 你确定? 有时是检测器不准 |
[18:17] | You get a false read. | 你就可能看错 |
[18:18] | She’s got vaginal bleeding. The baby’s in distress. | 她阴道出血 婴儿很危险 |
[18:20] | – Oh,damn it. – Page Dr. Montgomery. | – 哦 该死 – 呼叫Montgomery医生 |
[18:22] | Now! | 马上! |
[18:24] | you’re making an honest woman of cristina yang. | 你让Cristina Yang成了个忠实的女人 |
[18:26] | That’s– | 真是… |
[18:27] | that’s impressive. | 令人钦佩 |
[18:28] | I always thought she was collecting us,like baseball cards. | 我一直以为她在收集我们 象收集棒球卡 |
[18:31] | Baseball cards? | 棒球卡? |
[18:33] | Well,she likes an authority figure,someone with something to teach her. | 她一向仰慕权威人士 那些能教导她的人 |
[18:36] | But I never thought she would actually commit. | 但我从没想过她会许下承诺 |
[18:38] | She use to say to me that she thought that marriage was for the weak and undirected. | 她曾对我说 婚姻只是些没能力 没追求的人的梦想 |
[18:42] | I made a number of marriage proposals. | 我向她求过好几次婚 |
[18:46] | It seemed the polite thing to do after such a long time together, | 象是交往一段时间后出于礼貌的行为 |
[18:49] | but,uh,she wouldn’t have it. | 但 呃 她没同意 |
[18:51] | All what time? | 交往一段时间? |
[18:52] | You were just having a fling with a student. | 你只是跟一个学生风流了一番 |
[18:54] | A fling? | 风流了一番? |
[18:55] | Cristina and i were together for three years. | Cristina和我在一起整整有3年 |
[19:05] | Is the problem that I slept with my professor, | 又是关于我跟教授睡觉的事? |
[19:07] | or that I was committed enough to keep at it for three years? | 还是我坚持了整整3年? |
[19:09] | Oh,no. You told him that you thought marriage was an idiotic institution. | 哦 不 你跟他说你认为婚姻是个愚蠢的制度 |
[19:12] | – It is. – Then why did you say yes? | – 没错啊 – 那你当时干嘛说好? |
[19:13] | – Because I want to make you happy. – “Happy”? | – 因为我想让你高兴 – “高兴”? |
[19:15] | You know,I’ll do a lot of things to make you happy. | 你知道 我做了很多事来让你高兴 |
[19:17] | Do I give a crap about a ceremony with a dress and a flautist? | 我要抱怨过仪式上的裙子和吹长笛的吗? |
[19:20] | No. | 没有 |
[19:21] | But I’m happy to do it if it’ll make you happy. | 只要能让你高兴 我很高兴去做 |
[19:25] | Heartwarming. | 很贴心 |
[19:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:33] | you couldn’t have waited one day? | 你就不能多等一天吗? |
[19:35] | She was 40% vision compromised in her right eye. It would’ve been gone tomorrow. | 她的右眼视力已经损失了40% 明天她就会失明了 |
[19:38] | No,it wouldn’t,actually, | 不 事实上不会 |
[19:39] | but there’s a snazzy new chief candidate marching around the hall today, | 但今天大厅里来了个一流的主任候选人 |
[19:42] | and you needed to be a hero. That’s what needed to happen today. | 你就得成为一个英雄 这才是你一定得今天做的原因 |
[19:45] | The patient was fine,addison. | 病人状态良好 Addison |
[19:47] | The baby’s still in her uterus,and she’s not losing an eye. | 婴儿还在她的子宫里 她也不会失去一只眼睛 |
[19:49] | Every surgery is risky. | 每次手术都是冒险 |
[19:51] | The patient chose this one. | 是病人选择了这个 |
[19:53] | Karev… don’t just stand there. | Karev…别光站在那儿 |
[19:55] | The patient’s baby was in distress. | 病人的婴儿很危险 |
[19:57] | Go. Stay with her. | 去 看着她 |
[19:59] | Something happen with jane doe? | 无名氏出了什么问题吗? |
[20:00] | Yeah,she can see,and addison’s got a problem with it. | 对 她看得见了 但Addison却对此有点意见 |
[20:02] | He rushed her into surgery,and she almost lost the baby. | 他急急忙忙把她推进手术室 害她差点流产 |
[20:05] | I had to sew her cervix shut. | 我不得不把她的子宫颈缝上 |
[20:07] | The complications had nothing to do with the surgery. | 并发症与手术毫无关系 |
[20:09] | And why? Why do you think mark moved so quickly,derek? | 为什么? 你想Mark干吗行动如此迅速 Derek? |
[20:11] | Do you think it’s because a piece of the orbital bone was floating towards the brain? | 你想是因为一块眼窝骨正朝大脑移动吗? |
[20:15] | Well,I think it’s because mark wants a promotion. | 我想是因为Mark想升职 |
[20:17] | You’re not her husband. This isn’t your patient. | 你不是她丈夫 这也不是你的病人 |
[20:20] | Stay out of it! | 别管闲事! |
[20:21] | What the hell do you people think you’re doing? | 你们该死地在干什么? |
[20:23] | You’re supposed to be the leadership of this hospital. | 你们应该在医院起模范带头作用 |
[20:25] | Screaming about a patient in the hallway? | 在走廊里争论一个病患? |
[20:27] | Are you out of your minds? | 你们都失去理智了吗? |
[20:36] | – tough procedure. – Mm-hmm. | – 困难的手术 – 恩 |
[20:37] | It’s a bold choice. | 很明智的选择 |
[20:38] | We’ve been fighting this one for a while. | 我们已经为此抗争了有段时间了 |
[20:41] | I’m hoping this will be the end of it. | 我希望这次做个了结 |
[20:44] | what h happened? | 怎么了? |
[20:44] | end-tidal c0-2 just dropped from 30 to 16. Bagging manually. | 呼气末CO2分压降到30-16 手动装袋 |
[20:47] | Doppler’s showing air in the left ventricle. | 多普勒波显示左心室有空气 |
[20:49] | 0-2 stat’s down to 89. | 氧气值降至89 |
[20:50] | aspirate the central line. | 中心静脉倒吸 |
[20:51] | – She’s bradycardic. – Push 1 of atropine. | – 她心搏徐缓 – 推入1单位阿托品 |
[20:53] | There’s no air in the central line. | 中心静脉没有空气 |
[20:54] | All right,level her out. I’m gonna flood the field. | 好了 让她躺平 让血流涌入 |
[20:56] | asystole. Push 1 milligram of epi. | 心脏停搏 推入1毫克epi |
[20:58] | Start compressions. Go. | 做心脏按摩 快 |
[21:00] | Get in there. Get in there! Do it! | 过来 过来! 快! |
[21:03] | That things been in there since the korean war? | 朝鲜战争以来这东西就在那儿了? |
[21:06] | He’s lucky it didn’t travel down to his aorta. | 他很幸运子弹没移到主动脉 |
[21:09] | Okay,a little suction there. | 好 那里吸一下 |
[21:11] | Almost… | 快要… |
[21:12] | I got it. | 搞定 |
[21:16] | make sure we get that back. The patient wants it. | 确保得把它拿回来 病人要的 |
[21:18] | He’s got a warped sense of nostalgia. | 他有乖戾的怀旧情结 |
[21:20] | Hmm,I get it. | 恩 我明白了 |
[21:21] | If they pulled a bullet out of me, I’d want it cast in gold and mounted on my wall. | 如果他们从我身上取出一颗子弹 我会做成金的 挂到墙上 |
[21:24] | Yeah,well,you can afford it. | 是啊 你付得起 |
[21:26] | just a little more suction. Let’s get ready to close. | 再吸一下 准备缝合 |
[21:35] | she’s not responding. | 她没反应 |
[21:37] | – I’m gonna open her up. – Open cardiac massage? | – 我要开胸 – 开胸按压? |
[21:39] | You’re a neurosurgeon. | 你是神经外科医生 |
[21:40] | You have no privileges in this hospital. Get the glasses off. | 在这个医院没有特权 把眼镜拿掉 |
[21:43] | – Should we page Dr. Burke? – No,I’ve got it. | – 要我们呼叫Burke医生吗? – 不 我自己搞定 |
[21:44] | Cross clamp the hilum. You don’t want air in the cerebral arteries. | 交叉固定肺门 别让空气进入脑动脉 |
[21:47] | Yeah,I got it. Give me a 10-blade. | 是 我明白 给我10号刀 |
[21:48] | 10-blade quickly,please. O’malley,get over here. | 10号刀 快点 O’malley 过来这里 |
[21:51] | Let’s roll her.Ready? One,two,three.Go. | 把她转身 准备 1 2 3 转 |
[21:56] | Okay,rib spreader. | 好 肋骨牵开器 |
[22:04] | okay,scissors. | 好 剪刀 |
[22:13] | Massage her heart,o’malley. | 按摩心脏 O’malley |
[22:19] | I need to aspirate. | 我需要针筒 |
[22:23] | any air return? | 有空气吗? |
[22:24] | 10 cc’S. | |
[22:32] | end-tidal c0-2 is going back up. | 呼气末CO2分压回升 |
[22:33] | the heart’s starting to beat on its own. | 心脏开始自搏 |
[22:35] | Pressure’s 60 over 40. It’s low,but it’s there. | 血压60/40 很低 但有了 |
[22:38] | She’s gonna make it. | 她安全度过 |
[22:47] | should I start closing her up? | 我可以缝合了吗? |
[22:50] | Dr. Shepherd? | Shepherd医生? |
[22:53] | O’malley,I just sliced my friend’s chest open. Give me a moment. | O’malley 我刚给我朋友开了胸 让我喘口气 |
[22:59] | that was very well-handled,Dr. Shepherd. | 处理得非常好 Shepherd医生 |
[23:01] | Very impressive,indeed. | 非常令人钦佩 |
[23:02] | Not something I want to do every day,but thank you. | 我可不想每天做这个 但谢谢 |
[23:04] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[23:05] | Dr. Shepherd’s patient had a venous air embolism. | Shepherd医生的病人突然静脉气栓 |
[23:08] | He had to split her chest open,massage her heart | 他切开了病人胸口 按摩心脏 |
[23:11] | and manually aspirate right in the middle of his procedure. | 并在手术过程中进行人工吸气 |
[23:16] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不叫我? |
[23:18] | – Uh,you were operating. – I was next door.You could’ve pulled me out. | – 呃 你当时在手术 – 我就在隔壁 你本该把我拖出来 |
[23:21] | There was no time. I handled it. | 没时间了 我解决了 |
[23:22] | You think I crack people’s heads open if you’re in the building | 你以为即使你在附近 我也会因为觉得自己能解决一例脑出血 |
[23:25] | – just because I think I can handle a brain bleed? – The patient is fine. | – 而打开病人的脑袋吗? – 病人状况很好 |
[23:27] | – The patient is lucky,and you were showboating. – Showboating? | – 病人很幸运 你在显摆 – 显摆? |
[23:29] | What,are you out of your mind? I was– | 什么 你疯了吗 我在… |
[23:31] | we seem to be going out of our way to impress Dr. Marlowe. | 为了给Marlowe医生留下深刻印象 我们似乎都出格了 |
[23:34] | – I’ll bet we are. – Gentlemen… | – 绝对是 – 先生们… |
[23:41] | good day,doctors. | 再见 医生们 |
[23:53] | How you feeling,Mr. Scofield? | 你感觉如何 Scofield先生? |
[23:55] | Where’s my bullet? | 我的子弹在哪? |
[24:05] | that it? | 就这个? |
[24:07] | Where’s the rest of it? | 其他部分呢? |
[24:09] | That was it. | 就这个 |
[24:11] | Is that a letter? | 那是个字母吗? |
[24:13] | Can you read that? | 你能读吗? |
[24:14] | I-I don’t think it’s much of anything. I-I think it’s just a scratch. | 我觉得这不是 只是划痕罢了 |
[24:18] | It’s so small. | 太小了 |
[24:20] | It could just be anything. | 可以是任何东西 |
[24:22] | It’s been a long time. | 时间太久了 |
[24:23] | They don’t hold up that well. | 它们不能保持这么久 |
[24:26] | Could you have your lab,you know,analyze it? | 能让你的实验室分析一下吗? |
[24:29] | Tell me if it’s one of ours or– | 告诉我是否是我们中之一 或者… |
[24:31] | we’re not set up for that kind of investigation,Mr. Scofield. | Scofield先生 我们不做此类调查 |
[24:35] | You could try to send it to a forensic lab, | 你可以试试送到法医实验室去 |
[24:37] | but I don’t know if they’ll tell you much either. | 不过我不知道他们能否多告诉你些什么 |
[24:45] | I’ve been stewing for 50 years. | 我为此难受了50年 |
[24:50] | Maybe it’s time to move on. | 也许是时候继续前进了 |
[24:51] | To what? | 去哪里呢? |
[24:53] | I lost my whole unit over this. | 我为此失去了整个部队 |
[24:56] | I came home. | 我回家了 |
[24:58] | My wife,she didn’t get it. | 我老婆 她不明白 |
[25:01] | I’ve been blazing mad my whole life. | 我燃烧了自己的一生 |
[25:06] | I got nothing left. | 什么都没留下 |
[25:11] | It’s not too late to let it go and start over. | 现在放手 重新开始还不晚 |
[25:17] | You’re a sweet kid, | 你是个好孩子 |
[25:20] | but you don’t know what it’s like to have something change you in your soul. | 但你不明白 这就好像冥冥中有些东西改变了你 |
[25:28] | I do. | 我明白 |
[25:30] | I wish I didn’t,but I do. | 我希望我不明白 可我明白 |
[25:33] | Don’t let it turn you. | 别让它改变你 |
[25:40] | you look like you had a long day. | 看上去你今天过的很差劲啊 |
[25:43] | You know what fragging is? | 知道什么是轰炸吗? |
[25:45] | We’ve got an epidemic of it today. | 今天流行这样 |
[25:47] | My esteemed attendings are gonna be the death of me. | 我受人尊敬的下属们会让我希望破灭 |
[25:50] | Is there a front-runner? | 有没有种子选手? |
[25:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:53] | What I do know is I don’t want my attendings tearing each other’s throats out | 我所知的是我不想让下属相互间 |
[25:57] | because of some internal power struggle. | 因为内部力量斗争而欲置对方于死地 |
[26:00] | It’s too dangerous for the hospital. | 对医院来说太危险了 |
[26:01] | Does that mean… | 这是否意味着… |
[26:03] | is colin marlowe gonna be the new chief? | Colin Marlowe会是新主任? |
[26:07] | Good night,Dr. Bailey. | 晚安 Bailey医生 |
[26:17] | This is ready. | 准备好了 |
[26:19] | Don’t slosh it around. It’s all about the presentation. | 别晃来晃去的 卖相很重要 |
[26:21] | Come in and eat with us. | 进来一起吃吧 |
[26:23] | You need to bond with your people,meredith. | 跟家人好好相处 Meredith |
[26:24] | People are what matters. | 以人为本 |
[26:26] | – I hate people. – Yeah,well,do your own talking. | – 我讨厌人们 – 随便你怎么说 |
[26:28] | We talked. | 我们谈过了 |
[26:29] | We talked hospital,we talked his research,we talked dead mother. | 我们谈了医院的事 他的研究 还有我母亲 |
[26:32] | – I’m out. – Ask about the baby. | – 我出去了 – 问问宝宝的情况 |
[26:34] | Ask if it poos. People can go on about that for hours. | 问问孩子的大便情况 人们通常能讨论上好几个钟头呢 |
[26:40] | – oh,the chicken looks delicious. – Yeah. | – 哦 鸡肉看上去很好吃 – 没错 |
[26:43] | It’s from the store. | 商店买来的 |
[26:46] | Well,the green beans look great as well. | 豆子看上去也不错 |
[26:48] | I… didn’t do those either. | 那…那也不是我做的 |
[26:55] | It’s beautifully presented. | 摆盘很漂亮 |
[26:56] | Izzie did that. | Izzie做的 |
[26:59] | Alex! | |
[27:02] | Come,sit. | 来 坐下 |
[27:03] | oh. no,go ahead. | 哦 不了 |
[27:05] | Eat. We’re eating. | 吃饭吧 我们在吃饭 |
[27:07] | This is susan,and this is my father. | 这是Susan 这是我父亲 |
[27:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:10] | – Here,you can have this plate. – Cool. | – 这个盘子给你 – 好 |
[27:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:15] | So how are you? How was your day? | 你怎样? 今天过的如何? |
[27:16] | Okay. Hungry. | 很好 饥肠辘辘 |
[27:18] | Good. | 好的 |
[27:23] | How’s the baby? | 宝宝怎样? |
[27:25] | – Great. – She’s smiling now…sometimes. | – 很好 – 她现在有时候会笑了 |
[27:29] | she looks exactly like molly wh-when she smiles. | 她笑起来跟Molly一模一样 |
[27:33] | I mean, it’s amazing.I’ve got this old picture of molly and me | 这太奇妙了 我有张和Molly的合影 |
[27:36] | when molly was… I don’t know, 5, | 是在Molly…我不知道 5岁的时候 |
[27:39] | and she’s sitting on this red sled in the snow, this great, big fir tree… | 她坐在雪中红色雪橇上 高大的杉树… |
[27:43] | – you know, I’m not sure that that– – yeah. | – 我不太肯定… – 是这样的 |
[27:45] | No, honey, it’s a massive douglas fir. | 亲爱的 是那种大型道格拉斯杉 |
[27:48] | And in the picture, couldn’t look more like the baby. | 那张照片里她和宝宝像的不能再像了 |
[27:51] | – I mean, incredible. – That’s me. | – 真难以置信 – 那是我 |
[27:57] | The red sled and the big fir tree in the | 中学公园里的红雪橇和大杉树 |
[28:00] | park at the middle school in the ugly, yellow, plaid wool coat. | 穿着难看的黄色羊毛呢大衣 |
[28:06] | That isn’t molly. | 那不是Molly |
[28:09] | It’s you and me. | 是我和你 |
[28:18] | – Oh, great. – crap. | – 哦 很好 – 该死 |
[28:21] | Sorry. I think I blew a fuse. | 抱歉 我想保险丝爆了 |
[28:23] | – I’ll get it. – No, you know, I could get it. | – 我来修 – 不 我会修 |
[28:25] | – It’s– – oh, in the laundry room. | – 在… – 在洗衣房里 |
[28:29] | – I keep forgetting. – What? | – 我老是忘记… – 什么? |
[28:32] | It’s his house. | 这以前是他的房子 |
[28:38] | I’m going home. | 我回家了 |
[28:46] | Are you going home? | 你回家吗? |
[28:48] | How did it end? | 你们怎么结束的? |
[28:52] | It ended. School was ending, I was leaving. | 无疾而终 毕业了 我走了 |
[28:55] | You were done. | 你放手了 |
[28:57] | I came here. I fell in love with you. | 我到了这 爱上了你 |
[29:00] | A new mentor with a host of new things to teach you. | 一个新的老师 教你新的东西 |
[29:04] | If you think that I’m in this for the education– | 如果你觉得我爱上你是为了跟你学习… |
[29:06] | do you or do you not find my knowledge and my skill compelling? | 你有没有觉得我的知识和技能很吸引你? |
[29:09] | Oh, god.You know what? You are blowing this way out of– | 哦 上帝 你知道么? 你太夸张了… |
[29:11] | a man three times your age | 一个年龄比你大三倍的男人 |
[29:13] | believed that he was having a substantial relationship with you… | 认为你们之间还有牢固的关系… |
[29:15] | well, yeah, he was. | 是啊 他是 |
[29:17] | And one day, you’re done, just like that? | 有一天 你们就那样结束了? |
[29:20] | yes. | 没错 |
[29:22] | You don’t open yourself up… to anyone. | 你从不对别人敞开心扉…无论对谁 |
[29:26] | Sometimes… I think it’s charming– | 有时我觉得这也很好… |
[29:29] | she’s different, she’s not like other women. | 她与众不同 和其他女人不一样 |
[29:31] | But the simple fact is– is that you have never let me in. | 但结果是 你也没把我放在心里 |
[29:35] | What, you think that it’s gonna make a good marriage? | 你觉得这样的婚姻会幸福么? |
[29:37] | Well, I don’T. | 我可不这么想 |
[29:39] | I don’t want you to marry me because you’re placating me. | 我不想因为安抚我而让你跟我结婚 |
[29:43] | That doesn’t interest me. | 我对这不感兴趣 |
[29:45] | It doesn’t interest me at all. | 完全不感兴趣 |
[29:52] | – Do you think he’s okay? – He’ll find it. | – 他还能修好么? – 他能找到的 |
[29:55] | He probably can’t see. Um, there’s a flashlight in the closet. | 他可能没看见 壁橱里有手电的 |
[29:59] | – I’ll go get it. – Thanks. | – 我去帮他 – 谢谢 |
[30:00] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[30:05] | – I’m sorry. – It’s going fine. | – 真抱歉 – 会没事的 |
[30:08] | I just… | 我只是… |
[30:10] | I don’t know what to say to him. | 不知道该对他说什么 |
[30:12] | Well, it’s not easy. | 这很不容易 |
[30:14] | That’s ’cause he’s afraid of you. | 因为他很怕你 |
[30:17] | I shouldn’t have bit his head off. | 我不应该打断他的 |
[30:19] | I wish I could’ve just… | 我希望我能… |
[30:21] | meredith, it’s okay to get angry. | Meredith 你生气也是可以理解的 |
[30:25] | It’s you in the picture. | 照片里本来就是你 |
[30:29] | Izzie stevens? | |
[30:30] | I share something with you that I clearly feel uncomfortable about, | 我把我的难言之隐告诉你了 |
[30:33] | and you tell izzie stevens? | 你竟然告诉Izzie Stevens了? |
[30:34] | No, I didn’t tell izzie. I told meredith.Meredith told– | 我没告诉Izzie 我告诉Meredith了 Meredith说的… |
[30:36] | oh! Oh, so that’s better? | 哦! 告诉她就没事了? |
[30:38] | No, it was an accident. I– | 我不小心说漏的 |
[30:39] | it was an accident. | 不是故意的 |
[30:41] | I was pissed off– | 我跟他们发火了 |
[30:43] | why can’t you give me the benefit of the doubt that– | 你不了解情况 为什么不能原谅我呢 |
[30:45] | that maybe sometimes I’m on your side? | 也许有时候我是站在你一边的? |
[30:47] | Because you choose your friends over me | 因为你选了你的朋友 而不是我 |
[30:48] | – every chance you get. – No, I don’T. | – 每次你都那样 – 不 我没有 |
[30:50] | I married you, and I haven’t talked to my best friend in weeks. | 我跟你结婚了 我几周没跟我朋友们说话 |
[30:54] | Meanwhile you lied to me about where we live and why. | 与此同时 你却对我撒谎了 关于我们住的地方 |
[30:56] | You lied to me about your background. | 关于你的身世背景! |
[30:57] | You lied to me about your family! | 关于你的家庭! |
[30:59] | And still I’m the dog who gets whacked on the nose with a newspaper all the time. | 而我一直被你蒙骗 |
[31:02] | When is this gonna stop? | 你什么时候才能停止? |
[31:04] | – Oh, so this is my problem? – Yeah, maybe it is. | – 难道还是我的错了? – 有可能就是 |
[31:06] | Oh, oh, so the fact that your best friend violently disses our marriage | 哦 你的好朋友总是 极端的讽刺我们的婚姻 |
[31:08] | every chance she gets, publicly, repeatedly… | 每次她有机会说时 都是公开的 一而再再而三… |
[31:12] | why do you think she does that george? Have you ever thought about that? | George 你觉得她为什么这么做? 你认真想过么? |
[31:14] | She’s having a problem with this. I understand that. | 她是有这个问题 我能理解 |
[31:17] | She has feelings for you. | 她对你有感觉 |
[31:19] | – What? – She wants you. | – 什么? – 她想要你 |
[31:24] | She wants you. That’s what this is about. | 她想要你 这就是原因所在 |
[31:26] | That’s why she hates me. | 这就是她恨我的原因 |
[31:30] | george, george, do not laugh at me. Do not laugh at me. | 你别笑我 你别笑我 |
[31:34] | No. no, I’m not.I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[31:37] | Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 |
[31:39] | I’m not. I– | 我没有 我… |
[31:41] | it’s just, come on, she’s izzie. She’s– | 得了吧 她是Izzie |
[31:43] | she’s bl– she’s blonde, she’s stacked, she’s– | 她…她金发碧眼 身段婀娜 |
[31:46] | she’s a supermodel. I’m george. | 她是超级名模 我是George |
[31:52] | – So what does that make me? – No. | – 那我又是什么呢? – 不 |
[31:55] | No, come on. You are gorgeous… | 别 你很美丽… |
[31:56] | and you’re curvy, and I never thought you’d go for me. | 你有曲线美 我从没奢望过你会喜欢我 |
[31:59] | – Just shut up. – Callie– | – 你闭嘴 |
[32:01] | this is my hotel room that I pay for with my huge piles of money. | 这可是我花了一大笔钱租的房间 |
[32:06] | Get the hell out of it! | 你给我滚出去! |
[32:20] | I’m sorry about the lights. | 抱歉 我弄坏了灯 |
[32:22] | eh, whatever. The food was good. | 管他呢 东西真好吃 |
[32:24] | – You want some pie? – Nah, I gotta go. | – 要吃点馅饼么? – 不 我要走了 |
[32:26] | Oh, big plans. Got a hot date? | 哦 大计划 要去约会? |
[32:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[32:33] | Well, good for you. | 这是对你好 |
[32:36] | I guess “not interested” really meant not interested. | 我猜”不感兴趣”就代表不感兴趣 |
[32:40] | Iz… | |
[32:43] | – you didn’t want me. – Yeah. | – 你不喜欢我 – 是啊 |
[32:46] | But that doesn’t mean I want you to want anyone else. | 但这不代表我想让你去喜欢其他人 |
[32:52] | Am I gonna be alone, pining over a dead guy forever? | 我会永远孤独 苦想一个死去的人么? |
[32:55] | I hope not. It’s kind of a waste. | 希望不会 太浪费了 |
[33:00] | am I supposed to move on now? | 我现在该继续了么? |
[33:02] | Do people look at me and go, | 人们看到我 从我身边走过 |
[33:04] | “she’s gotta get over it already. It’s ruining her life”? | 会说”她得醒来了 那会毁了她的生活”吗? |
[33:07] | You’ll move on when you’re ready to. | 准备好了就能继续 |
[33:20] | Why are you sitting in the dark? | 漆黑一片 坐在那干什么? |
[33:21] | – Izzie blew a fuse. – Okay, I’m having a crisis. | – Izzie烧了保险丝 – 好的 我遇到大麻烦了 |
[33:24] | Oh, I don’t need rescuing. | 我不需要帮忙了 |
[33:27] | Susan is very nice, and we’re getting through it. | Susan人很好 我们已经度过了 |
[33:30] | Limping through, but we’ll make it. | 艰难的度过 但我们会做到的 |
[33:32] | Okay, no, this isn’t a fake crisis. | 好吧 不 这个危机不是假的 |
[33:33] | This is a real, “my ex is about to ruin my impending marriage” crisis. | 这是真的 “我前男友要毁了我的婚姻”这种危机 |
[33:39] | Oh. | 哦 |
[33:40] | Hey.Hey. Where’s izzie? | 嘿 Izzie在哪? |
[33:42] | Kitchen. | 厨房 |
[33:43] | Sorry. It’s not always like this. | 不好意思 平时不这样的 |
[33:47] | Yeah, it– it kinda is. | 有时候是的 |
[33:52] | They’re in the other room. | 他们在别的房间 |
[33:53] | I need you to get over yourself. | 我需要你改变一下 |
[33:54] | I need you to start liking my wife. | 我要你喜欢我的妻子 |
[33:56] | I need you to like her because sometimes I don’t, | 我需要你喜欢她 以为有时我没有做到 |
[33:58] | and I need you to talk me back into it. | 我需要你立刻回答我 |
[33:59] | You say you’re my friend? That’s the job. | 你说你是我朋友 这是你的职责 |
[34:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:01] | I need to vent, and I need it to be okay. | 我要发泄 我要一切都好 |
[34:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:04] | And I need to vent with alcohol. | 我要纵酒发泄一下 |
[34:13] | I got married, and I’m scared it was a bad idea. | 我结婚了 我害怕这是个坏主意 |
[34:18] | nobody ever got married and didn’t think that at least once. | 已婚的人都不止一次的那么想 |
[34:29] | did you find the fuse box? | 你找到保险丝盒了么? |
[34:31] | Yeah. Yeah, I just needed to… | 是的 我只是想… |
[34:34] | – take a break? – I don’t know how to– | – 休息一下? – 我不知道如何… |
[34:39] | or what to talk to her about. | 或者跟她说什么 |
[34:42] | Work’s a good place to start. | 可以从工作谈起 |
[34:44] | You know, she’s proud of what she does. | 她对自己的工作很自豪 |
[34:46] | She’s good at it, too. | 她做得也很好 |
[34:47] | I’d start with that. | 我会从这谈起 |
[34:49] | You get each other. That’s nice. | 你们彼此了解 这真好 |
[34:52] | Some days it’s nice. | 有时候很好 |
[34:56] | Some days I’d like to come home to someone who doesn’t know a thing about it. | 有时候我宁可回家面对一个一无所知的人 |
[35:01] | Rough day? | 今天很糟吗? |
[35:05] | I almost lost a friend in my own O.R. | 我差点在手术室里失去一个朋友 |
[35:08] | Was it your fault? | 是你造成的么? |
[35:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:17] | you were both nervous tonight. | 你们今晚都很紧张 |
[35:19] | – It’ll get easier. – She was nervous? | – 会缓和下来的 – 她很紧张? |
[35:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:24] | She’s tough. | 她很坚强 |
[35:26] | She tries to hide it. She’s difficult. | 她试图掩饰 这很困难 |
[35:29] | But if you make an effort, she’s worth it. | 但如果你努力 她值得你这样 |
[35:34] | You okay? | 你还好么? |
[35:37] | Not entirely. | 不完全是 |
[35:40] | She’s worth the effort. | 她值得你努力 |
[35:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:51] | Ah, nice. | 太好了 |
[35:57] | damn it. | 该死 |
[35:57] | – Gotta go back in, huh? – Yeah. | – 你又要回去了? – 是啊 |
[36:07] | why is there an 11-inch incision in my chest? | 为什么我胸腔开了11英寸的刀口? |
[36:11] | you coded on the table– air embolus. | 你术中心跳停止 静脉气栓 |
[36:14] | I had to open you up and aspirate. | 我不得不开胸帮你维持呼吸 |
[36:16] | See, I’m sure you did a great job, | 我确信你干得很漂亮 |
[36:19] | but that’s why you’re gonna have some real trouble convincing me to do it again. | 但是要说服我再继续做手术就很难了 |
[36:23] | Helen… we got it all. | Helen…已经都取出来了 |
[36:27] | The tumor–we never have to go back in there again. | 那个肿瘤 我们不用再动手术了 |
[36:32] | – You’re sure? – I’m sure. | – 你确定? – 我确定 |
[36:34] | You’re gonna live a long, long life. | 你还能活很久 很久 |
[36:38] | And here I thought you were just being an ass. | 我还以为你是个混蛋呢 |
[36:41] | Ah, I was an ass. | 我曾是个混蛋 |
[36:49] | I had no right to push you like that. | 我没有权力强迫你 |
[36:52] | No, you did not. | 不 你有的 |
[36:55] | I was going through some stuff, and I just– | 我正在经历一些东西 我… |
[36:58] | I… I was an ass. | 我… 我是个混蛋 |
[36:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:01] | But in this moment, you’re the ass who gave me my life back. | 但此时此刻 你是把我救回来的混蛋 |
[37:08] | I’m so glad we did this. | 真高兴我们做到了 |
[37:10] | I am, too.Thank you for suggesting it. Because I– | 我也是 谢谢你的建议 因为我… |
[37:13] | you never would have in a million years. | 一百年也听不到这样的建议 |
[37:15] | – good night, sweetie. – Thank you.Good night. | – 晚安 宝贝 – 谢谢你 晚安 |
[37:21] | I’m– I’m sorry a-about your mother. | 你妈妈的事我很遗憾 |
[37:24] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | – 谢谢 – 多谢 |
[37:29] | Swing’s still here. | 秋千还在这 |
[37:31] | yes, it, uh, doesn’t swing. Nobody uses it. | 是的 但物是人非了 已经没人用了 |
[37:44] | I put this in there. You used to catch your fingers in it. | 我把它放进去的 你总把你的手指伸进去 |
[38:08] | suck it up, go back with your tail between your legs and just apologize. | 忍了吧 夹着尾巴回去道歉 |
[38:13] | – No! – No, really.Look, you just– | – 不! – 不 真的 你… |
[38:15] | – I’m always apologizing. – “I’m sorry.I’m an ass.” blah. | – 总是我道歉 – “对不起 我是混蛋” … |
[38:18] | And it’s over. And then it’s all over. | 结束了 然后这些就都结束了 |
[38:20] | No.Not real– I can’t be wrong all the time. | 不 不全是 不能总是我错吧 |
[38:24] | is that really possible? | 有可能么? |
[38:26] | Don’t– don’t finish it. | 你别都喝了 |
[38:27] | – Hey, don’t be grabby. – You–I don’t have any. | – 你别这么贪 – 我杯里都没有了 |
[38:30] | Bogie. | 妖怪 |
[38:31] | Maybe you’re wrong all the time, maybe she’s just really insecure. | 也许永远都是你错 也许是她没有安全感 |
[38:35] | It doesn’t matter. You still have to grovel. | 这都没关系 你还是要卑躬屈膝 |
[38:37] | Don’t you– fill… | 你难道… 给我倒点… |
[38:39] | yeah, um, she’S… | 是的 呃… 她… |
[38:42] | – she’s insecure. – Yeah. | – 她没有安全感 – 嗯 |
[38:44] | That is a fact. | 这是事实 |
[38:46] | She’s insecure. | 她没有安全感 |
[38:49] | What? | 什么? |
[38:51] | What? just tell me. | 什么? 告诉我 |
[38:55] | – Come on. – No. | – 快点 – 不 |
[38:57] | Come on! | 快点! |
[38:59] | shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[39:02] | no, it’s, um, ju–nothing. | 不 呃…没什么 |
[39:04] | Just that she thinks you have feelings for me, like that’s the problem. | 她认为你对我有感觉 好像这就是问题所在 |
[39:09] | I love that. That’s fabulous. | 我喜欢这个 我不可思议了 |
[39:12] | – No, and–and–and… – oh, I need a tissue. | – 不 还有还有… – 哦 我需要餐巾纸 |
[39:14] | That, uh, I-I-I desperately want you. | 我还拼了命的想要得到你 |
[39:23] | I’m crying. I’m crying. | 我都笑出眼泪了 我都流眼泪了 |
[39:27] | Is she crazy? | 她疯了么? |
[39:29] | You know, I think– I think she’s maybe a little crazy. | 我觉得…我觉得她真有点疯了 |
[39:34] | – oh, can’t breathe. – Shut up. | – 我喘不过气来了 – 闭嘴 |
[39:35] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气来了 |
[39:37] | We gotta be quiet. | 我们要安静一下 |
[39:39] | Ow. | 啊噢 |
[39:52] | – scary day, huh? – Yeah. | – 惊险的一天 是吧? – 是啊 |
[39:54] | Well, your amniotic sac’s intact, the placenta’s in good position. | 你的羊膜囊完好无损 胎盘位置正常 |
[39:58] | Dr. Montgomery sewed your cervix up so tight, nothing’s coming outta there. | Montgomery医生缝合了你的子宫颈 不会再有东西渗出了 |
[40:02] | So the baby’s gonna be okay? | 孩子会没事么? |
[40:06] | We’re gonna have to see how it goes. | 我们还要再观察一段时间 |
[40:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:11] | You asked me what I thought, and I told you to go for it, and I’M… | 我询问我的想法 我告诉你应该争取一下 我… |
[40:16] | – I’m really sorry. – It’s not your fault. | – 我很抱歉 – 这不是你的错 |
[40:18] | No, see, when I pulled you out of that water at the ferry, I… | 在渡口那我把你从水里救出来时 我… |
[40:21] | you’re… | 你… |
[40:24] | I talked to you like you were my sister, and I shouldn’t have. | 我把你当个妹妹一样跟你说话 我不应该那样的 |
[40:27] | I’m an intern. | 我是实习生 |
[40:29] | You gotta get your medical advice from an attending. | 你应该得到主治医生的医疗建议 |
[40:32] | I asked you ’cause I trust you. | 我相信你才问你的 |
[40:35] | Why don’t you sit and tell me a bedtime story or something? | 你为什么不坐过来 给我讲个枕边故事什么的? |
[40:39] | What’s worse, new wounds, which are so horribly painful… | 什么更糟糕 是新的伤口 那些更加疼痛的新伤口… |
[40:46] | move over. You’re in the middle of the bed. | 你往边上挪挪 你躺正中间了 |
[40:48] | Or old wounds that should’ve healed years ago and never did? | 还是那些愈合多年的旧伤口? |
[41:02] | am I gonna screw up this engagement? | 我会搞砸订婚么? |
[41:07] | I don’t know. Do you want to? | 我不知道 你想么? |
[41:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:17] | My mom is dead. | 我妈妈死了 |
[41:21] | Yeah, she is. | 是啊 |
[41:25] | Maybe our old wounds teach us something. | 也许旧伤会教会我们一些东西 |
[41:29] | They remind us of where we’ve been and what we’ve overcome. | 他们会提醒我们 我们去过哪 我们克服过什么 |
[41:37] | They teach us lessons about what to avoid in the future. | 教给我们未来要避免什么 |
[41:42] | That’s what we like to think. | 这是我们想要考虑的 |
[41:45] | But that’s not the way it is, is it? | 但它有时也不这样 不是么? |
[41:50] | Some things we just have to learn over and over and over again. | 有些事情…我们不得不学习 一遍 一遍 又一遍 |
[42:16] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 3 Episode 18 |