时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | <外科实习医生格蕾>上集回顾… |
[00:03] | I had sex last night with the wrong person. | 我昨晚跟一个错误的对象做爱了 |
[00:05] | But the thing is, it didn’t feel wrong. | 奇怪的是 那时候我感觉却很对 |
[00:07] | This is our secret, okay? | 这是我们的秘密 好么? |
[00:09] | We heard about your mother. | 我们听说你妈妈的事了 |
[00:10] | We’re here to make sure that you’re all right. | 我们来是想确保你一切都好 |
[00:11] | What if my husband shows up tomorrow with a picture of what I’m supposed to look like, | 如果明天我丈夫拿着一张 我原来样子的照片出现 |
[00:15] | but it’s too late, | 但那太迟了 |
[00:16] | and I’m stuck with the wrong face for the rest of my life? | 我下半辈子就只能带着一张错误的脸了 |
[00:18] | Cristina and I were together for three years. | Cristina和我曾有过三年的感情 |
[00:21] | Are you gonna invite me? | 你会邀请我么? |
[00:22] | – Where? – To the wedding. | – 去哪? – 你的婚礼 |
[00:23] | Please leave. | 请你走开 |
[00:26] | a patient’s history is as important as their symptoms. | 病人的过去跟他的症状一样重要 |
[00:30] | It’s what helps us decide if heartburn’s a heart attack, | 那能帮我们确定 某次心痛是不是心脏病发作 |
[00:34] | if a headache’s a tumor. | 某次头痛是不是一个肿瘤 |
[00:38] | Sometimes patients will try to rewrite their own histories. | 有时病人会故意掩盖过去 |
[00:42] | They’ll claim they don’t smoke or forget to mention certain drugs, | 他们会说自己不抽烟 或忘记说出他们服过的一些药… |
[00:46] | which, in surgery, | 这些在手术中… |
[00:48] | can be the kiss of death. | 会成为”死亡之吻” |
[00:55] | we can ignore it all we want… | 我们想怎样无视都可以… |
[00:58] | but our history… | 但过去… |
[01:01] | eventually always comes back to haunt us. | 总会回来困扰我们 |
[01:08] | Meredith-she’ll accept a certain amount of help, | Meredith会接受一定量的帮助… |
[01:10] | and then she starts to feel suffocated. | 如果过量她就会有被窒息的感觉 |
[01:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:14] | Is this – am I suffocating? | 这些…我很令人窒息么? |
[01:16] | No. The groceries are just right. | 不 是你买的那些吃的正好合适… |
[01:19] | It’s-it’s me. I sometimes overdo it. | 是我 我有时做事太过头 |
[01:20] | Well, who could blame you with everything? | 考虑到最近的那些事 谁又能怪你呢? |
[01:22] | After ellis died, I gave her some time, but I want to be here. | Ellis死后 我给了她一些时间 但我想来这里 |
[01:26] | I want to help make things easier. | 我想帮她渡过难关 |
[01:28] | Good. Yeah. I just try to keep it light. You know, be helpful… | 好 我只是想提醒一下 希望能有帮助… |
[01:31] | – good morning. – Good morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[01:33] | Want some coffee? | 要喝咖啡么? |
[01:34] | Yes. | 好的 |
[01:36] | This all you? | 都是你买的? |
[01:37] | I just picked up some things to restock your fridge. | 我买了些东西来填满你的冰箱 |
[01:39] | Well, you bought groceries last week. | 你上周就买过吃的了 |
[01:41] | Yeah, you have to get it every week if you want more. | 是的 如果你需要 每周她都会来 |
[01:46] | well, thank you. | 太谢谢了 |
[01:47] | It’s unexpected, and you didn’t need to do all this. | 真没想到 你不需要这么做的 |
[01:51] | – Is this for everybody? – Absolutely. | – 这是给每个人的么? – 没错 |
[01:53] | I gotta run. I’m gonna go talk to richard before things get too busy in the hospital. | 我要走了 我要在忙起来之前跟Richard谈谈 |
[01:55] | See ya. | 拜拜 |
[01:56] | Are you gonna talk to him about the, | 你要跟他说… |
[01:58] | uh – yeah. Wish me luck. | 嗯 是啊 祝我好运吧 |
[01:59] | You don’t need it. Just make him listen to you. | 你不需要运气 只要让他听你好好说就是了 |
[02:01] | You deserve to be chief. | 你应该当主任的 |
[02:10] | nice sweater. | 毛衣不错 |
[02:15] | Uh… my wife. | 呃…我老婆 |
[02:16] | What? | 什么? |
[02:17] | My wife, she gave it to me. The sweater. | 我老婆 这个毛衣是她给我的 |
[02:21] | Actually, it’s my ex-wife. | 实际上是我前妻 |
[02:24] | – It’s amicable. – I’m sorry? | – 那是很平和的 – 什么? |
[02:27] | The divorce, it’s-it’s amicable, very friendly. | 我们的离婚是很平和的 非常友好 |
[02:31] | I’m a friendly guy. | 我是个友好的人 |
[02:41] | “I’m a friendly guy”? | “我是个友好的人”? |
[02:42] | Sloan. | |
[02:43] | She pressed five and got off at three. | 她按了五楼 结果在三楼就下去了 |
[02:45] | She’d rather walk up two flights of stairs than flirt with you. | 她宁愿走上两层 也不想跟你搭话 |
[02:48] | Hell, she’d rather climb up the outside of the building. | 也许她更愿意从楼外徒手爬上去 |
[02:50] | – I wasn’t flirting. -You’re telling me. | – 我没跟她搭讪 – 说得没错 |
[02:56] | There’s no need to be embarrassed. | 没必要觉得不好意思 |
[02:58] | Time for you to shake off the rust and get back in the game. | 是时候抖擞精神 重归战场了 |
[03:02] | You need a wingman. | 你需要一个泡妞搭档 |
[03:03] | I have patients to see. | 我要去看病人了 |
[03:06] | We’d make a great team. | 我们可以合作 |
[03:08] | Nothing like a quick ventricular reconstruction to jumpstart your morning, eh? | 什么也比不上心室重建术 更适合来给早晨提提神 对吧? |
[03:12] | Okay, you’re officially becoming creepy, | 你变得让人起鸡皮疙瘩… |
[03:14] | creepy and… stalking. | 让人起鸡皮疙瘩…而且还尾行我… |
[03:16] | Burke and i have set our date. We’re getting married next month. | Burke和我订好日子了 下个月结婚 |
[03:18] | We both know you’re not the marrying kind. | 我们都知道 你不是结婚的类型 |
[03:21] | Well, you don’t know that. You don’t know me anymore. | 你不知道 你不再了解我了 |
[03:23] | Well, just to be sure you’re fully aware of what you’re passing up, | 我想确定你明白自己错过了什么 |
[03:26] | I’d like you to assist me on my heterotopic heart transplant today. | 我想让你协助我进行异位心脏移植手术 (即不摘除病人本身的心脏 而移植一个健康 的和原有的心脏并列缝合在一起的心脏) |
[03:32] | What, a piggyback transplant? Seriously? | 异位心脏移植? 真的? |
[03:34] | Burke will want to scrub in, too, I imagine, | 我猜Burke也会想参加的… |
[03:37] | see how it’s done. | 他想瞧瞧是怎么做的 |
[03:40] | Heterotopic transplant. He is upping his game. | 异位心脏移植…他开始了棋局 |
[03:44] | I need a gambit. I need to force him into the defensive. | 我需要一个好的开局 强迫他转入防守 |
[03:47] | Take his queen. | 吃掉他的皇后 |
[03:49] | You’ve never played chess? | 你没玩过国际象棋? |
[03:50] | I’m not a geek. | 我又不是书呆子 |
[03:51] | I’ve gotta crush him. I’ve gotta annihilate him at his own game. | 我要粉碎他 我要在他的棋局里战胜他 |
[03:54] | So it’s weird, right, that susan keeps stopping by like this? | 这很奇怪 对么? Susan总是这样来拜访 |
[03:57] | I mean, we just became friends or semi-related or whatever you call your estranged father’s wife. | 我们已经成了朋友或者亲戚 随便怎么称呼这个我爸的妻子 |
[04:02] | You may be confused since you were basically raised by wolves, but this is what mother’s do. | 如果你是狼养大的就会感到困惑 因为这就是妈妈要做的 |
[04:05] | They stop by, they stock the fridge. | 她们来看你 帮你填满冰箱 |
[04:07] | Hey, dude, you think she might do our laundry? | 伙计 你认为她会帮忙洗衣服么? |
[04:09] | Hey, get your own fake mom. | 找你自己的假妈妈去 |
[04:12] | Hey. Bad night on call? | 昨晚值班很忙? |
[04:14] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[04:16] | Yeah, when my patient’s gooey abscess exploded all over me at 4:00 A. M., That was a highlight. | 昨晚的高潮发生在4点当我病人 的脓肿喷了我全身的时候… |
[04:20] | Holy mary, mother of god, | 圣母玛利亚… |
[04:23] | pray for us sinners now and at the… | 宽恕我们这些罪人… |
[04:25] | iz, you look nice. | Iz 你真漂亮 |
[04:26] | did you just come from confession in a church? | 你刚从教堂礼拜回来么? |
[04:29] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:31] | Izzie stevens does penance. You did something bad. | Izzie Stevens在忏悔 你肯定干了什么大坏事 |
[04:37] | Oh. I feel like poo. | 我要去厕所 |
[04:38] | I just hope I can make it through the day without falling asleep. | 我只希望今天上班不会瞌睡 |
[04:40] | Do you want to make a coffee date? 3:00 P. M. You could use a little pick-me-up. | 你要一起喝咖啡吗? 下午3:00 可以喝一点提提精神 |
[04:44] | Yeah. That sounds nice, really nice. | 太好了 听上去不错 相当不错 |
[04:47] | – Good. – Okay. | – 好 – 好的 |
[04:54] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[04:57] | Oh, come on, man. That’s not a smile. | 拜托 这可不像微笑 |
[04:58] | Can I see? | 我能看看么? |
[05:01] | That’s me? | 这是我么? |
[05:03] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[05:05] | I know this is gonna sound terrible, but I’m not bad-looking. | 也许听起来我很刻薄 但手术没把我做得那么难看 |
[05:08] | I think beautiful is the word you’re looking for. | 我觉得你该用漂亮这个词 |
[05:11] | I was gonna say hot. | 我觉得应该用火辣 |
[05:12] | I was, too, but I think I would’ve gotten in trouble. | 我也这么说 但说了会有麻烦的 |
[05:14] | – You would’ve. – Still a little swelling. | – 确实会有麻烦 – 还有一点肿 |
[05:16] | In a day or two, I’ll raise that hot to smokin’. | 一两天后 我会让她火辣到冒烟 |
[05:18] | Then shouldn’t we wait to take the “after” pictures? | 那我们何不到时候再照相呢? |
[05:20] | We could, but the sooner we take them, the sooner we get them out there. | 可以 但越早照相 就可以越早公布 |
[05:23] | Your picture’s gonna be everywhere – the police, the news, the internet. | 你的照片会被公示 警察局 新闻 网络 |
[05:26] | But if my face looks completely different, then what good would pictures do? | 但如果我的脸已经完全不同了 那照片能起什么作用呢? |
[05:30] | I was able to maintain aspects of your bone structure, | 我维持了你的骨骼结构 |
[05:32] | so your face bears some similarities to your old face, | 所以现在的脸和你曾经的相貌有相似之处 |
[05:35] | plus, your-your hair and your eyes are the same. | 而且你的头发和眼睛没有变 |
[05:37] | You think-do you really think someone might recognize me? | 你们觉得有人会认出我么? |
[05:40] | I think you should smile. | 我觉得你该笑一下 |
[05:44] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[05:45] | this confession thing, it-it really works. | 忏悔是很有用的 |
[05:48] | It’s like we have a do over. Our sin is gone. | 就像我们有了新的开始 我们的罪都消失了 |
[05:50] | So you don’t have to keep avoiding me. | 所以你不用躲着我了 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I do. Until this thing blows over, I do. | 我必须躲着你 直到这件事被完全淡忘 |
[05:54] | Javier ruggero? | |
[05:57] | Javier, uh, ruggero? | |
[06:00] | Blows over? | 淡忘? |
[06:02] | What does that even mean? | 你什么意思? |
[06:03] | When meredith and I, uh… eventually, you know, it blew over. It passed. | Meredith和我那次 最终被淡忘了 过去了 |
[06:07] | You mean the sad sex? | 你是说那次悲哀的性生活? |
[06:08] | The sad, tragic, depression-inducing sex you had with meredith is the same as what- | 那次你和Meredith悲哀消沉的性生活 跟我们这次一样? |
[06:12] | I can’T. Okay? | 我不能 好么? |
[06:14] | Back off. Just for now, back off. | 放手 暂时放手一下 |
[06:19] | Javier… ruggero? | |
[06:21] | you’re dr. Isobel stevens? | 你是Isobel Stevens医生? |
[06:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:24] | Uh, if you’re mr. Ruggero, though, you’re with dr. O’malley. | 如果你是Ruggero先生 你可以去找O’malley医生 |
[06:27] | Uh, dr. Stevens- | Stevens医生 |
[06:28] | we,uh… | 我们… |
[06:30] | our d-our daughter has leukemia and needs a bone marrow transplant. | 我们的女儿患了白血病 需要骨髓移植 |
[06:34] | You, uh, you’re looking for hematology. | 你们要找的是血液科 |
[06:36] | It’s third floor west – through these double doors, second set of elevators on the… | 在西边第三层 过这两扇门 在… |
[06:41] | on the right. | 在右边的第二个电梯 |
[06:44] | I’m so sorry about your daughter. | 你女儿的事我很遗憾 |
[06:46] | But seattle grace has one of the best bone marrow transplant centers in the country. | 西雅图仁爱医院有全国最好的骨髓移植中心 |
[06:50] | If you’d like, I can take you up there myself. | 如果需要 我可以带你们上去 |
[06:51] | No, no, it’s just that… | 不 不 只是… |
[06:53] | you look so much like our daughter. | 你长得跟我们的女儿太像了 |
[06:57] | We’re dustin and caroline klein. | 我们是Dustin和Caroline Klein |
[06:59] | We’re hannah’s parents. | Hannah的父母 |
[07:02] | We’re her… | 我们是她的… |
[07:04] | we’re your daughter’s parents. | 我们是你女儿的养父母 |
[07:07] | You’re hannah’s birth mother. Captioning provided by touchstone television and abc, | 你是Hannah的生母 |
[07:09] | – =www. ydy. com/bbs=- proudly presents | |
[07:10] | sync:YTET-cflily ĮĮ – =www. ydy. com/bbs=- | |
[07:13] | GREYS ANATOMY Season 03Episode 20 | |
[07:15] | Hannah was diagnosed a few months ago with acute myeloid leukemia. | Hannah几个月前被诊断为急性白血病 |
[07:18] | We, uh, we looked you up, and we know that that’s wrong,but- | 我们寻找到了你 我们知道这是错误的 |
[07:21] | she needs the transplant. | 但她需要移植 |
[07:23] | We-we were set to go. We had a donor. | 我们都准备好做移植了 也找到了捐赠人 |
[07:26] | Yeah, her donor died. The registry called hannah’s oncologist last night. | 是的 但她的捐赠人去世了 登记处昨晚通知了Hannah的肿瘤医生 |
[07:29] | ‘Cause apparently hannah hasn’t had enough bad luck. | 就好像Hannah的厄运还不够一样… |
[07:31] | And we’d never ask. I mean, we had no intention of bothering you, ever. | 我们从没有什么要求 我们从来没想过要打扰你 |
[07:34] | But last night, everything changed. | 但是昨晚 一切都变了 |
[07:37] | No. Of course. Of course I’d donate. | 不 当然 我应该捐赠 |
[07:41] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[07:44] | a biological parent isn’t usually a good donor. I’m only a half match. | 生身父母不一定是合适的捐赠人 我只是半匹配 |
[07:48] | Hannah would probably do better getting back on the donor list and waiting. | Hannah回到捐赠名单中继续等待可能会更好 |
[07:54] | I know… | 我知道… |
[07:56] | when you gave her up, | 当你放弃抚养权的时候 |
[07:58] | we promised to take care of her, to keep her safe, | 我们保证要照顾她 让她安全 |
[08:02] | but I-I can’t protect her from this. | 但我对于这个束手无策 |
[08:05] | It’s genetic. | 这是遗传的 |
[08:07] | You have to take care of her. | 你要照顾她 |
[08:09] | every day we wait, she gets sicker. | 我们等待的每一天 她的病都在恶化 |
[08:11] | And-and if we’re lucky, | 如果我们幸运 |
[08:13] | you-you could be better than a half match. | 你也许比半匹配要更好 |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:19] | Is she… | 她… |
[08:21] | she’s here? | 她在这么? |
[08:26] | God, she must be scared. | 天啊 她肯定特别害怕 |
[08:28] | She’s upstairs with my mother. | 她和我妈妈在楼上 |
[08:31] | Can I… | 我能… |
[08:33] | um… | 呃… |
[08:36] | I’d-I’d like to meet her. | 我想见见她 |
[08:38] | We-we’d have to check with hannah. | 我们要和Hannah商量一下 |
[08:40] | But I-if she agrees, | 如果她同意 |
[08:43] | of course we’d be okay with it. | 我们自然也不会反对 |
[08:48] | Isobel… | |
[08:50] | our daughter could die. | 我们的女儿会死的 |
[08:58] | Charles… this is dr. Burke. | Charles…这是Burke医生 |
[09:00] | I’ve invited him to assist on the surgery. | 我邀请他参加手术 |
[09:02] | How do you do, dr. Burke? Oh, | 你好 Burke医生 |
[09:04] | you’re playing yourself? | 你在跟自己下棋? |
[09:05] | It distracts me from the fact that you’re going to have your hands in my chest in a few hours. | 这能帮我分散注意力不去想 几个小时后你们就要把手伸入我的胸腔了 |
[09:09] | And this, charles,is a former student of mine- | Charles 这是我以前的学生 |
[09:12] | a formidable chess player herself-dr. Cristina yang. | 她国际象棋下的很好 Cristina Yang医生 |
[09:15] | Soon to be dr. Cristina burke. | 马上就是Cristina Burke医生了 |
[09:17] | We’re getting married next month. | 我们下个月就结婚了 |
[09:20] | congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[09:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[09:23] | Perhaps you’d like to explain… | 也许你要解释一下… |
[09:25] | the procedure, dr. Yang. | 手术过程 Yang医生 |
[09:27] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:28] | Mr. Redford, instead of replacing your current heart, | Redford先生 我们不是给你换个新的心脏 |
[09:32] | we’re going to attach it to the new heart, essentially piggybacking it. | 而是要给它接上一个新的心脏 也就是给它一个”背囊” |
[09:36] | The two hearts pump together, share the workload. It’s, uh… | 两个心脏同时工作 分担工作量… |
[09:40] | it’s a perfect team. | 完美的搭档 |
[09:42] | More accurately, the new heart will circulate blood to the body, | 更准确地说 新的心脏会控制血液循环 |
[09:45] | while the native heart will pump blood to the lungs. | 原来的心脏只控制肺部供血 |
[09:48] | More of a divide-and-conquer approach. Wouldn’t you say, dr. Yang? | 更趋近于分头工作 对吗 Yang医生? |
[09:52] | Sounds risky? | 听上去很危险? |
[09:53] | All surgeries carry a degree of risk, but dr. Marlowe pioneered the procedure. | 任何手术都有一定风险 但Marlowe医生是这方面的先驱 |
[09:58] | And dr. Burke is one of the foremost cardiothoracic surgeons in the country. | 而且Burke医生是全国顶尖的心脏科医生 |
[10:01] | Well, I’ll be the one on point, of course. So you’ve nothing to worry about. | 当然我是主刀 所以你不用担心 |
[10:05] | You’ve picked the best man for the job. | 你选择了最好的人 |
[10:10] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[10:11] | That was my smug, passive-aggressive, | 那是我自鸣得意 消极反击的前男友 |
[10:13] | limey ex-boyfriend trying to show me I picked the wrong guy. | 在努力暗示我选错了人 |
[10:17] | I I know, and I’m fine with it as long as I’m learning something. | 我倒是不在乎 只要能学到东西 |
[10:20] | I was actually talking about you. | 我实际上是想谈谈你 |
[10:22] | What was that? | 刚才怎么回事? |
[10:23] | You’re gonna have to put up with me being nice and sweet for a little while. | 你要暂时忍受我变得温柔体贴 |
[10:28] | That’ll be a nice change of pace. | 这种改变还是不错的 |
[10:30] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:31] | Mm, that’s more like it. | 这样才是真的你… |
[10:34] | Hey, I saw ava. She looks terrific. | 嘿 我见过Ava 她看上去好极了 |
[10:37] | Yeah, yeah, | 是啊 |
[10:38] | Sloan kicked it out. Yeah, | Sloan成功了 |
[10:39] | well, you had something to do with that, too. | 你对此也有帮助啊 |
[10:42] | Just doing my job. | 只是份内工作而已 |
[10:43] | Jeez. You cannot take a compliment. | 天啊 你竟然接受不了表扬 |
[10:46] | Well, I just don’t want people thinking- | 我只是不想让人以为… |
[10:49] | what,you’re trying to build the perfect woman? | 什么 你正试图塑造一个完美的女人? |
[10:51] | Dr. Montgomery, the police just called. They’re on their way over. | Montgomery医生 警方来电 他们正在来的路上 |
[10:54] | They think they found jane doe’s family. | 似乎无名氏的家人已经找到了 |
[10:56] | I’m sure you felt that you needed to be even-handed | 当你宣布要选择一人接任主任时 |
[10:58] | when you announced that you were looking for someone to take over as chief. | 你认为一定要表现得公正 |
[11:01] | Give everybody a shot at the brass ring. | 让每个人都有机会 |
[11:03] | I did. | 确实 |
[11:05] | Can we drop that ruse soon? | 能快点结束这种策略吗? |
[11:06] | It’s not a ruse. | 那不是策略 |
[11:07] | You promised me the job when I came here. It’s why I came here. | 你承诺过 会让我坐上这个位置 所以我才会到这儿来 |
[11:09] | No, you came because your marriage fell apart and you had to get the hell out of dodge. | 不对 你来是因为婚姻破裂 急需逃离桎梏 |
[11:12] | We had an understanding, | 我们有过共识 |
[11:13] | and now you’re having me jump through hoops with every other attending in this hospital. | 可如今 你让我跟院里 别的主任医生一起勾心斗角 |
[11:15] | And I hear you’re giving marlowe special privileges to do a piggyback surgery. | 听说你还给Marlowe特权 进行异位心脏移植 |
[11:18] | This is a teaching hospital, derek. | 这里是教学医院 Derek |
[11:24] | Yeah. My interview didn’t go as well as I had hoped. | 是的 我的面试结果差强人意 |
[11:26] | I would like your support with the board. You know my credentials. You know I’m ready. | 希望能在董事会得到你的支持 你了解我的资历 知道我做好了准备 |
[11:29] | – I only have one vote -It’s a strong vote.. | – 我只有一票 – 却是有力的一票 |
[11:37] | I’m not feeling well. | 我很难受 |
[11:39] | What’s wrong with that girl? | 那丫头怎么了? |
[11:52] | oh, look, I can’t talk to you when you’re making all that noise, | 哦 听着 你这么闹腾 我可没法跟你谈 |
[11:54] | so pull it together and get out here. | 现在冷静下来 从那儿出来 |
[11:57] | Now. | 马上出来 |
[12:13] | I have an 11-year-old daughter. | 我有个11岁的女儿 |
[12:17] | She needs a bone marrow transplant. | 需要骨髓移植 |
[12:21] | I’m potentially a good match. | 我很可能和她匹配 |
[12:25] | Please don’t tell anybody. Please. This isn’t a chapter of my history that- | 求你别告诉别人 求你 这不是我生命中一段值得… |
[12:28] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[12:36] | She’s here… | 她就在这儿… |
[12:38] | my kid… | 我的孩子… |
[12:40] | and I’m supposed to go up to pediatrics and meet her right now, and… | 我应该立刻上楼 到儿科见她… |
[12:48] | I mean, I’ve thought about this moment… | 我想说 我一直想象着这一刻… |
[12:52] | wh-what I would look like… | 我看上去会怎么样… |
[12:56] | what I would say. | 该说什么 |
[13:00] | But I thought I would be older, more together, more mature. | 可原以为会等到我再年长些 再冷静些 再成熟些 |
[13:04] | I thought she would be older. | 我以为会在她更大点的时候 |
[13:06] | And I never thought that she would be sick. | 也从没想过见面时她在重病之中 |
[13:12] | Oh, god. I don’t know what to do. | 哦 上帝 我该怎么办 |
[13:15] | I don’t know what to do. What do I do? | 我不知道该做什么 我该做什么? |
[13:22] | We love our shannon, | 我们爱我们的Shannon |
[13:23] | but we never got along with her husband. | 但跟她丈夫一直处不好 |
[13:27] | So she has a husband? | 所以她有丈夫? |
[13:28] | had. One day while she was at work, he packed up and disappeared. | 有过 某天趁她工作时 打包袱 消失了 |
[13:32] | He didn’t want a baby. But she went after him, even pregnant like that. | 他不想要孩子 但她跟定他 甚至怀了孕 |
[13:36] | We hadn’t heard from her in months, and then today we saw her picture on tv. | 我们已经几个月没有她的消息了 然后今天 在电视上看到了她的照片 |
[13:40] | Mr. And mrs. Waring, uh, the woman we found, if she is your daughter… | Waring先生和太太 我们找到的女人 如果是你们的女儿… |
[13:44] | well, her nose is different, and her chin, | 她的鼻子变了 下巴也是 |
[13:47] | but they said that her face had been, you know, changed. | 不过据说 她的脸 改变了 |
[13:50] | Do you happen to know your daughter’s blood type? | 是否知道你们女儿的血型呢? |
[13:53] | She’s b-positive. | 她是阳性B型 |
[13:54] | Any medical conditions, surgeries we should know about? | 有什么医疗状况和 手术史该让我们知道吗? |
[13:57] | Um, she had her tonsils out when she was 12. | 她十二岁那年摘除了扁桃体 |
[14:02] | It’s her, isn’t it? It’s shannon. | 是她 对吗? 是Shannon |
[14:12] | Susan. | |
[14:13] | Meredith, hi. I’m so glad I found you. | Meredith 嗨 真高兴找到你了 |
[14:15] | Twice in one day. | 一天两次 |
[14:17] | Is this a bad time? I mean, I know you’re always busy,but- | 现在不合适吗? 我知道你总是很忙 不过- |
[14:19] | yeah, no, I’m busy. I’m at work. | 是的 我很忙 我在工作 |
[14:20] | Okay, I was, um… you know, I’d really just love to talk with you. | 好吧 我… 知道吗 我只是非常想跟你聊聊 |
[14:24] | I would love to find a time for you and me to sit down- | 很想找个时间 我们俩坐下来- |
[14:26] | I’m sorry. This is too much. Way too much. | 抱歉 太夸张了 实在太夸张了 |
[14:30] | You keep showing up. | 你老是出现 |
[14:31] | I cannot be your daughter or your charity case or the thing that you need to fix. | 我不可能成为你的女儿 救济对象 或其他任何需要你弥补的人 |
[14:35] | – I’m not trying to – no, | – 我并非想… – 别 |
[14:37] | Stop talking, okay? Stop mothering. | 别说了 好吗? 别再扮演母亲 |
[14:40] | Just stop. | 停止吧 |
[14:44] | she is mid-30s, brunette and 8 months pregnant. | 她现年35岁左右 褐发 怀有八个月的身孕 |
[14:47] | If you recognize her,please- | 如果认识 请- |
[14:50] | my glamour shot’s been on the news at least a dozen times already. | 我的时尚照已经在新闻里拨了十几遍 |
[14:53] | Admit it you’re gonna miss me when my fancy family shows up to take me away. | 承认吧 等我美好的家人出现 带我回家后 你会想我的 |
[14:56] | You don’t know they’re fancy. Open up. | 你并不知道他们是否美好 张嘴 |
[14:58] | Why, what’s wrong with my throat? | 为什么 我的喉咙有什么问题? |
[15:00] | How would I know? I haven’t even seen it yet. | 我怎么知道? 还没看呢 |
[15:02] | No, not till you tell me… | 不要 除非你告诉我… |
[15:05] | wait. Someone has recognized me, haven’t they? | 等等 有人认出我来了 对吗? |
[15:10] | Alex… alex, you have to tell me who it is. Please. | Alex…Alex 你得告诉我是谁 求你 |
[15:13] | Their daughter’s blood type is b-positive. She’s your age. She’s pregnant. | 他们女儿的血型是阳性B型 跟你一边大 也怀有身孕 |
[15:17] | Your height, your hair color, and she has no tonsils. | 同样的身高 同样的发色 另外 她没有扁桃体 |
[15:21] | So now are you gonna open up? | 那么 你现在能张嘴了吗? |
[15:23] | Yes. Please tell me I have no tonsils. | 好 拜托告诉我 我没有扁桃体 |
[15:24] | – Say ah. – Ah. | – 说啊 – 啊 |
[15:28] | No tonsils. | 没有扁桃体 |
[15:30] | shannon? | |
[15:32] | Mr. And mrs. Waring, I asked you to wait. | Waring先生和太太 我说过 让你们等一下 |
[15:34] | I have tests to complete and I have to- | 我要完成测试 还得… |
[15:35] | alex… it’s okay. | Alex… 没关系的 |
[15:38] | Your name… | 你的名字… |
[15:42] | is shannon marie. | 是Shannon Marie |
[15:44] | marie was my mother’s name… | Marie是我母亲的名字… |
[15:46] | your grandmother. | 就是你的祖母 |
[15:50] | shannon marie. | |
[15:57] | Okay, discharge beds one and three. Two needs a social worker. | 好了 安排1床和3床出院 2床需要一名社工 |
[16:01] | Hold this down for me, o’malley. I’m gonna be out for a while. | 帮我顶一下 O’malley 我要出去一会儿 |
[16:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[16:05] | What’s going on with izzie? | Izzie怎么了? |
[16:06] | What’s going on with stevens is none of your concern. What is your concern? | Stevens的事不是你该关心的 你要关心的是什么? |
[16:10] | Sick people- all these sick people- until I get back. Understand? | 病人 所有这些病人! 等我回来 明白了吗? |
[16:14] | Dr. Bailey, just did a consult in trauma one. The guy has a perf. Can I scrub in? | Bailey医生 我刚去1号外伤室会诊 病人有处穿孔 我能参加手术吗? |
[16:18] | No, you cannot scrub in. | 不 你不能 |
[16:20] | Uh, you’re here with o’malley for now. | 你现在就跟O’malley一起负责这里 |
[16:26] | Hey, what’s wrong with izzie? | 嘿 Izzie怎么了? |
[16:29] | Beds 7 through 13. Start with number 8. He doesn’t have much bladder control. | 7床到13床 从8床开始 他很不擅于憋尿 |
[16:33] | first, mr. Redford, | 首先 Redford先生 |
[16:34] | while dr. Marlowe is preparing the surgical area, | Marlowe医生准备手术的同时 |
[16:37] | I will be examining the donor heart. | 我会检查供者心脏 |
[16:39] | Actually, I’m sorry. I’ll examine the donor heart. | 抱歉 实际上 检查供者心脏的是我 |
[16:41] | I want to be sure the I. V. C. Orifice is oversewn. | 确保下腔静脉口已经缝合 |
[16:47] | well, carry on. | 好了 继续 |
[16:49] | Then I’ll open your chest and put you on bypass, | 然后 我会为你开胸建立旁路 |
[16:52] | at which point we will connect the left atrium then the right atrium- | 连接左心房以及右心房 |
[16:56] | superior vena cava. | 上腔静脉 |
[16:57] | It simplifies the subsequent cardiac biopsies. | 能简化随后的心脏活检 |
[17:00] | You didn’t read my article in the “cardiothoracic monthly” last year. | 你没看过我去年发表在 “心胸外科月刊”上的论文 |
[17:04] | Did you? Huh? Well, I think cristina has a copy of it. | 对吗? 哈? 我想Cristina那有一份 |
[17:08] | Cristina, may I? | Cristina 可以吗? |
[17:09] | Oh, of course. | 哦 当然 |
[17:13] | Oh, what on earth is that? | 哦 那到底是什么? |
[17:17] | Oh, testing colors. | 哦 试试颜色 |
[17:19] | For the big day, I assume? | 我想 是为了婚礼吧? |
[17:20] | I’m thinking, um, coral. | 我想用 珊瑚红 |
[17:25] | Hey, chief, come here. I want to show you something. | 嘿 主任 过来 我想给你看点东西 |
[17:27] | I’m busy, sloan. | 我很忙 Sloan |
[17:28] | I need an update on my patient in room 3129. | 我需要3129号房病人的最新情况 |
[17:30] | – Oh, hi. – Hi. | – 哦 嗨 – 嗨 |
[17:31] | Okay. I have that right here. | 好的 就在这儿 |
[17:36] | I like those sneakers. You a runner? | 我喜欢那双运动鞋 你跑步吗? |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:40] | Me, too. Maybe we should go running some time. | 我也是 也许我们该抽空一起跑步 |
[17:44] | Sure. | 当然好 |
[17:46] | Anything else I can help you with, dr. Sloan? | 还有什么需要我帮忙的吗 Sloan医生? |
[17:49] | No. All good. | 没有了 |
[17:54] | Wingman. | 泡妞搭档 |
[17:56] | Wingman. | 泡妞搭档… |
[17:59] | Hannah is in there right now? | Hannah此刻就在那儿? |
[18:01] | She is. | 是啊 |
[18:09] | you see her, you’ll know what to do. | 见到她 你就知道该怎么办了 |
[18:13] | Must be nice to know she has parents like this, | 知道她有这样的父母 肯定是件欣慰的事 |
[18:15] | who fight for her, think about what she wants, | 他们为她尽力 想她所想 |
[18:19] | try to make her happy like you would’ve. | 努力让她高兴 就像你会为她所做的一样 |
[18:25] | Doesn’t mean you don’t want that girl to want you. | 但这却不意味着你 不希望让那个女孩想见你 |
[18:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:32] | Mm. | |
[18:40] | I’M… | 我… |
[18:43] | she’s so, so tired. | 她实在 太累了 |
[18:44] | We left it up to hannah, and, uh, she’s just not ready. I’m sorry. | 我们告诉了Hannah 可是 她实在是没有思想准备 很抱歉 |
[18:48] | We don’t want to force it. Maybe another time? | 我们不想强迫她 或许改天? |
[18:51] | When she’s feeling better. | 等她感觉好点以后 |
[18:52] | No, of course. I understand. | 不用 当然 我理解 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry, but… the transplant? | 对不起 不过…那个移植? |
[19:02] | Stevens. | |
[19:05] | hey, look at me. Look at me. | 嘿 看着我 看着我 |
[19:08] | Your girl… you can want her to want you all day long, | 你的女儿… 你可以希望她整天都想见你 |
[19:11] | but she has to be here if she’s ever gonna have that chance again. | 可是 她得活着 你才能有另一次机会 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry. Of course. Yeah. I’m ready. Let’s get started. | 对不起 当然可以 我准备好了 开始吧 |
[19:27] | Hey, guess what. I’m a teacher. | 嘿 你猜怎么着 我是个老师 |
[19:29] | I teach second grade at north bend elementary. | 在北湾小学教二年级 |
[19:33] | Oh. Or at least I did until- | 哦 至少我曾经是 直到… |
[19:35] | you can get your job back whenever you want. They love you there. | 你随时都可以回去工作 那儿的人都爱你 |
[19:38] | When will we be able to take her home? | 我们什么时候能带她回家? |
[19:40] | Y- you want to take her back to- | 你们想带她回… |
[19:42] | north bend. We’ve got a room all setup for her. | 北湾 我们为她准备好了房间 |
[19:44] | Your mom’s got all of your books and your letters and diaries. | 你妈妈把你所有的书 信件和日记都整理好了 |
[19:47] | I kept diaries? | 我记日记? |
[19:48] | about 800 of them. | 大概有八百本 |
[19:50] | So even if you don’t remember everything now, you will. | 所以说 即使你现在什么都不记得 将来也能都记起来的 |
[19:55] | hear that? I can go, right? | 听到了吗? 我能走了 对吗? |
[19:58] | Well, you’re still getting I. V. Antibiotics, | 你仍然需要静脉注射抗生素 |
[20:00] | and we’re monitoring the baby very closely right now. | 目前我们还在密切监控孩子 |
[20:02] | Yeah, but you can make it happen, right? | 对 但你能让我出院了 对吗? |
[20:06] | Come on, alex. D-don’t doctor me. Help me get outta here. | 别这样 Alex 别再扮演医生的角色 帮我离开这儿 |
[20:09] | Dr. Montgomery’s got you on strict bed rest until your delivery. | Montgomery医生嘱咐过 你在生产前 必须坚持卧床静养 |
[20:14] | But I’ll ask. Maybe-maybe you can do it fr om home. | 但我会问问的 也许 也许你可以回家休养 |
[20:17] | Home. | 家…哇! |
[20:22] | hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[20:24] | – You okay? You look – horrible. I’m in a horrible mood. | – 你还好吧? 看上去… – 糟透了 心情糟透了 |
[20:26] | I yelled at susan. I think I scared off my fake mommy forever. | 我冲着Susan嚷嚷 看来 我的冒牌妈咪彻底被吓跑了 |
[20:31] | Need cheering up? | 想庆祝一下吗? |
[20:32] | No. | 不要 |
[20:35] | Me either. It’s gonna be okay. | 我也是 会好起来的 |
[20:37] | – You think? – Yeah, susan will be okay. | – 你这么想吗? – 是的 Susan会没事的 |
[20:46] | How’d it go with the chief? | 跟主任谈得怎么样? |
[20:47] | Uh, about as well as you and susan. | 就象你跟Susan |
[20:48] | Wow. We make a good team. | 我们真是一对活宝 |
[20:56] | I’ve been waiting for you in really-old-guy’s room for 20 minutes. What gives? | 我在老植物人的房里 等了你们二十分钟 你们怎么搞的? |
[20:58] | Sorry. We decided to eat down here today. | 抱歉 我们决定今天在这儿吃 |
[21:00] | – Nobody told me. – Anybody… | – 没人告诉我 – 有人… |
[21:03] | move. | 让一下 |
[21:04] | Anybody know what’s going on with izzie? Something’s going on. | 有人知道Izzie出什么事了吗? 肯定出什么事情了! |
[21:08] | Why don’t you just ask her yourself? | 干吗不自己问她? |
[21:10] | Fine. I would if I knew where she was. | 如果知道她在哪儿我会问的 |
[21:12] | I brought you lunch. | 我帮你买了午餐 |
[21:17] | You’ve got stuff on your hands. | 你手上有点”古怪” |
[21:19] | I’m trying to scare away cardio god. | 我正设法把心外科之神吓跑 |
[21:21] | With pretty, pretty fingers? | 用漂漂亮亮的手指甲? |
[21:22] | He takes my rook, I take his bishop. | 他吃我的车 我吃他的象 |
[21:24] | Hey, pouty head. | 嘿 气鼓头 |
[21:25] | Oh, are you so sad ’cause no-face girl’s family is taking her home? | 哦 你难过是因为”无脸”女孩 的家人要带她回家吗? |
[21:29] | Really? Someone claimed ava? | 真的? 有人认领了Ava? |
[21:30] | Yeah, her parents. | 是的 她的父母 |
[21:31] | – She must be so relieved. – Yeah, unless they suck. | – 她肯定松了一大口气 – 是啊 除非他们是烂人 |
[21:33] | Can you imagine, you can’t remember a family, and they show up, | 你能想象吗 你不记得有家人 突然 他们出现了 |
[21:36] | and it turns out they’re psycho killers? | 结果却是杀人狂? |
[21:38] | Or over sharers. | 或者 过度分享狂(指Susan) |
[21:39] | Whatever. She’s a patient. I don’t give a crap who her parents are, where she goes. | 管她呢 她是病人 我才不理会她的父母和去向 |
[21:43] | Can we move on? | 能换话题了吗? |
[21:45] | One second. | 稍等 |
[21:48] | What’s up with izzie? | Izzie怎么了? |
[21:49] | D – I told you, it’s none of your concern. | 我说过了 那不关你的事 |
[21:50] | No, it is my concern. I demand to know. | 不 是我的事 我必须知道 |
[21:52] | I hope I didn’t just hear you say you demand. | 但愿我刚才并没有听你说”必须” |
[21:55] | Well, are you her father? Are you her husband? | 你是她父亲吗? 是她丈夫吗? |
[21:58] | Then stay here and keep your mind on your job. You hear me? | 不是的话就呆在这儿 专心工作 听到了吗? |
[22:04] | Grey. | |
[22:05] | Uh, look, I need to be upstairs, | 听我说 我得上楼 |
[22:08] | so do not let this out of your sight. | 别让这个脱离你的视线 |
[22:11] | Walk this to the lab, watch the lab run the test, | 把它送去实验室 看着他们做完测试 |
[22:14] | bring the test results directly to me, nobody else. | 直接把结果告诉我 别告诉别人 |
[22:20] | It’s izzie. What’s the matter? | 是Izzie的 出什么事了? |
[22:22] | You will be discreet and not ask a bunch of questions. Now this is a private matter. | 小心谨慎 什么都别问 这是目前的首要任务 |
[22:27] | She needs these results now. | 她要立刻知道结果 |
[22:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:41] | That’s a big needle. | 这个注射针真大 |
[22:42] | it’s standard. | 它是标准型号的 |
[22:43] | You should start to feel numb about ten minutes after I inject the lidocaine, okay? | 在注入利多卡因十分钟后 你就逐渐被麻痹了 好吗? |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:48] | No, I know. | 不 我知道了 |
[22:48] | I’ve given epidurals before. | 以前我也做过脊柱硬脊膜注射 |
[22:50] | I know that’s the needle. | 我知道是那种针 |
[22:51] | It’s just that somehow it seems so much bigger now that it’s going into my spine. | 只是当它扎入的是你自己的脊柱时 似乎变大了… |
[22:55] | Little stick. | 可能会刺痛一下 |
[22:56] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[22:57] | You sure I can’t call someone? | 你确定不用帮你打个电话吗? |
[22:59] | One of your friends? | 打给你的朋友? |
[22:59] | You’re gonna need somebody to hold your hand. | 你需要有人握着你的手 |
[23:02] | No. | 不需要 |
[23:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:05] | Look, you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[23:11] | Yeah, well, I can take a lot of pressure, just… | 是的 我有很强的承受力 你… |
[23:14] | it’s rough as sandpaper. | 怎么使劲捏我的手都可以 |
[23:19] | a little pressure. | 再用些力 |
[23:24] | Meredith… | |
[23:26] | tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里 |
[23:26] | I can’T. | 我不能 |
[23:27] | – If she wanted you to know, george – she does. | – 如果她想让你知道的话… George – 她当然想 |
[23:29] | She just… | 她只是… |
[23:30] | we’re just having one of our stupid fights. | 我们吵过嘴而已 |
[23:34] | Do you know how wrong it is if she’s really in trouble and I’m not there because we’re being idiots? | 如果她真有麻烦 而我因一时愚蠢弃之不顾 那简直错误至极 |
[23:39] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[23:41] | Meredith, please. | Meredith 求你了 |
[23:44] | She’s upstairs in procedure room “A.” | 她在楼上的1号治疗室 |
[23:47] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[23:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:54] | So… | 那么… |
[23:55] | dr.Montgomery says you can take your daughter home. | Montgomery 医生说 你可以带女儿回家了 |
[23:57] | But she wants to talk to her local O.B.-G.Y.N. | 但是她要和你们本地的妇产科医生谈谈 |
[23:59] | There are some things she wants to go over before we release her. | 在我们允许她出院之前 她需要再复查一些… |
[24:01] | I can’T. | 我不能 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:05] | Well, I can go through all this with your husband if | 我还是去跟你丈夫谈吧 |
[24:06] | no, you don’t understand. | 不 你无法理解 |
[24:09] | I can’t take her home. | 我不能带她回家 |
[24:14] | That girl is not my daughter. | 那不是我女儿 |
[24:21] | She does look an awful lot like shannon. | 她看上去确实跟Shannon很像 |
[24:25] | Sometimes she even sounds like her. | 有时声音甚至都像… |
[24:29] | You know, with the surgery and, uh, the loss of memories | 经过手术…记忆丧失… |
[24:33] | a mother knows her own child, dr.Karev, and that is not my child. | 母亲了解她的孩子 karev医生 那不是我的孩子 |
[24:38] | But your husband, he’s | 但你丈夫 他… |
[24:38] | look, if that’s not shannon, we still don’t know where our girl is. | 如果她不是Shannon 我们就仍不知道女儿在哪里 |
[24:43] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[24:44] | He needs it to be her. | 他需要那是他的女儿 |
[24:48] | how am i supposed to tell him? | 我该如何跟他说? |
[24:50] | How do I tell either of them? | 我该如何跟他们两个人说? |
[24:52] | Mrs.Waring | Waring太太 |
[24:53] | dr.Karev… | Karev医生 |
[24:56] | would you ask my husband to meet me in the lobby? | 你能让我丈夫到大厅里见我吗? |
[24:59] | You need to face her. | 你需要面对她 |
[25:00] | Please… | 拜托了… |
[25:01] | tell her I’m sorry. | 告诉她 我很抱歉 |
[25:07] | things have changed. | 情况已经变了 |
[25:08] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[25:09] | Nothing has changed. | 一切未变 |
[25:10] | I deserve your support, richard. | Richard我应该得到你的支持 |
[25:11] | Tell me I have it. | 告诉我你支持我 |
[25:12] | Tell me I didn’t move to seattle for nothing. | 告诉我搬到到西雅图不是白费力气 |
[25:13] | You moved to seattle to start a new life, and you did. | 你到西雅图是要开始新的生活 你做到了 |
[25:17] | You have a fantastic woman who loves you. | 你有个爱你的了不起的女人 |
[25:19] | This is not about my personal life. | 这跟我的个人生活无关 |
[25:21] | This is about my career. | 我们说的是我的事业! |
[25:21] | Do you know what being chief will do to your life? | 你知道做外科主任会 让你的生活变成怎样吗? |
[25:23] | Why the hell do you think I’m getting a divorce or dyeing my hair? | 你知道我为什么离婚? 为什么染发? |
[25:28] | You can’t do it all, not if you want to be chief. | 你不能面面俱到 作为主任你不可能做到 |
[25:31] | You couldn’t do it all. | 是你不能做到罢了 |
[25:32] | And neither can you. | 你也不行 |
[25:33] | Don’t put your mistake on me. | 不要把你的错误安到我身上 |
[25:34] | Don’T. | 不要! |
[25:35] | I am the best candidate for this job. | 我是这项工作的最佳人选 |
[25:36] | You know it, and I know it, and that is the only factor you need to take into consideration here. | 你我都知道 这是你该考虑的唯一因素 |
[25:39] | I don’t need your protection, richard, and I don’t want it. | 我不需要你的保护 Richard 我也不想要 |
[25:42] | I’m not trying to protect you, derek. | 我并没有要保护你 Derek |
[25:44] | I told ellis… | 我告诉过Ellis… |
[25:49] | I promised her that I would look after her daughter. | 我向她保证会照顾她的女儿 |
[26:02] | o’malley, did stevens ask for you here? | O’Malley 是Stevens让你来这的吗? |
[26:04] | No! | 没有 |
[26:05] | No, I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[26:06] | – Then you need to turn yourself around – you’re giving bone marrow? | – 那你就该出去 – 你打算捐献骨髓吗? |
[26:08] | This is a private matter. | 这是别人的私事 |
[26:09] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会离开的! |
[26:11] | george. | |
[26:11] | No. | 我不出去! |
[26:14] | Make me. | 除非把我打出去 |
[26:15] | Hey! | 嘿~ |
[26:16] | Sorry, I’m starting now. | 对不起 我要开始了 |
[26:18] | Just let me know when you’re gonna do stuff, okay? | 你开始的时候 告诉我好吗? |
[26:20] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[26:22] | you’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[26:26] | I got it here. | 我接手吧 |
[26:32] | Fine. | 好 |
[26:33] | Stevens, I’m going. | Stevens 我要走了 |
[26:34] | Unless you need me to call security. | 除非你要我叫保安 |
[26:37] | I’ll manage. | 我可以 |
[26:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:49] | You said back off. | 是你叫我放手的 |
[26:50] | You didn’t tell me you were having a hole drilled in your damn hip. | 你没告诉我你打算在屁股上打个洞 |
[26:55] | For who? | 为了谁? |
[26:59] | What’s this private matter? | 到底是什么”私事”? |
[27:02] | Okay, I’m going in when you’re ready. | 你准备好我再扎入 |
[27:06] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[27:17] | hey, callie. | 嘿 Callie |
[27:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:19] | Hey, so if you could just take these two, then that’ll free me up | 你来做这两个 让我休息一下 |
[27:22] | oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[27:23] | No, I’m not here to work. | 不 我来这里不是工作的… |
[27:24] | I’m–I’m–I’m, uh, I’m–I’m sorry. | 我…我…对不起 |
[27:25] | I haven’t slept in like two days, and, uh, I’m actually looking for george. | 我两天没睡了 事实上 我在找George |
[27:28] | We’re supposed to meet up for coffee. | 我们本该一起喝咖啡的 |
[27:29] | So… | 那么… |
[27:30] | he’s, uh, with izzie, I think. | 我想他跟Izzie在一起 |
[27:33] | So if you’re not here to work, I’m just gonna take these back. | 如果你不是来工作的 我把这些要回去了 |
[27:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:41] | 15-blade. | 15号刀 |
[27:44] | Suction, please. | 抽吸器 |
[27:48] | Dr.Burke, you’re not using the superior- transseptal approach for the atriotomy, are you? | Burke医生 你没采用上房间 隔入路法对吧? |
[27:52] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[27:53] | Not at all unless your intention is to kill the patient. | 如果你想谋杀病人的话就根本不是问题 |
[27:59] | Dr.Marlowe, from what I’ve read | Dr.Marlowe 我曾在书上读到… |
[28:00] | yes, well, reading about a procedure is one thing and, uh, performing it is quite another. | 学习做手术是一回事 实际做手术又是另外一回事 |
[28:03] | It was my mistake. | 是我的错 |
[28:04] | I should never have allowed you to scrub in. | 我不该让你上手术台的 |
[28:06] | I think it best from this point on that you simply observe. | 现在开始你仅仅观摩好了 |
[28:16] | Suction, please. | 请抽吸 |
[28:20] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[28:25] | you should use the wheelchair. | 你需要轮椅 |
[28:27] | You’re gonna be sore. | 会酸痛的 |
[28:28] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[28:30] | I’m fine now. | 我现在很好 |
[28:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:33] | Uh, you mean pantless but fine? | 没穿裤子算是很好? |
[28:35] | crap. | 真是胡说 |
[28:46] | stand. | 站起来 |
[29:07] | I got it. | 我自己来吧 |
[29:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:22] | Hannah… | |
[29:24] | an 11-year-old girl. | 一个11岁的女孩 |
[29:25] | That’s the private matter. | 这就是那个”私事” |
[29:26] | She’s mine. | 她是我女儿 |
[29:29] | Don’T… | 别… |
[29:32] | don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[29:38] | my mother wanted me to keep her. | 我妈妈想让我留下她 |
[29:42] | But I knew–even at 16– I knew that baby deserved better than life… | 但我知道 虽然我只有16岁 我就 已经知道那个孩子应该拥有… |
[29:49] | at a chehalis trailer park. | 比住在拖车场里更好的生活 |
[29:52] | And now she’s here and… | 现在她在这 |
[29:56] | and she might be dying and she doesn’t want to meet me. | 也许要死去了 却不想见我 |
[30:04] | Oh, crap. | 哦 该死的! |
[30:09] | I didn’t think I really cared until she said no. | 在她拒绝见我前 我以为自己不在乎的 |
[30:15] | How about that? | 真是讽刺啊 |
[30:27] | I can say hail marys until… | 我可以说”万福玛丽亚” 直到… |
[30:31] | until I turn into mary, but I still miss you. | 直到自己也变成了玛丽亚… 但我依然止不住的想你 (此处见Izzie祷告的情节) |
[30:36] | Not the… | 并不是… |
[30:39] | the sex. | 想念和你的性爱 |
[30:43] | It was not tragic, george. | 我们之间的事并非什么悲惨的意外 George |
[30:46] | But I’ll live without it. | 但我没有这段感情也能活 |
[30:51] | I won’t make it if you can’t be my friend. | 可是如果我们连朋友都做不了 我会撑不下去的 |
[30:55] | If we can’T… | 如果我们真的不能…(做朋友) |
[31:05] | what you did today… | 你今天所做的事 |
[31:07] | you should be proud. | 很了不起 |
[31:12] | I’ll get an orderly to take you downstairs. | 我让护工把你送到楼下 |
[31:15] | But I have to go. | 但我必须走了 |
[31:21] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[31:54] | some surgery. | 好一个手术 |
[31:58] | – And colin was a compl – brilliant. | – Colin表现卓越 |
[32:01] | He’s a gifted surgeon. | 他是个天才的外科医生 |
[32:07] | Listen, I had a question. | 听着 我有个问题 |
[32:10] | When you moved the atrium to the vena cava, why did you switch from 3-0 to 5-0 sutures? | 当从心房转到腔静脉 为何你从3-0改为5-0缝合? |
[32:16] | You want to use the finest sutures you can for vascular structures. | 你要为血管采用最精细的缝合手法 |
[32:20] | A delicate tissue demands a delicate touch. | 纤弱的组织需要细腻的手法 |
[32:25] | Right. | 对 |
[32:27] | That makes sense. | 那很有道理 |
[32:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:30] | Of course. | 没关系 |
[32:33] | I’ll see you at home? | 回家见 |
[32:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:44] | How long have you been standing there? | 你在那里站多久了? |
[32:46] | Long enough. | 时间够长了 |
[32:47] | We’ve been playing our little game all day long. | 你一整天都在玩游戏想唬住我 |
[32:50] | But what I just saw… | 但我刚才看到的… |
[32:53] | that was real. | 是真感情 |
[32:54] | The question you asked him about the sutures, that was from my paper, the paper you helped me write. | 你问他关于缝合的问题 我的论文中写到过 你还曾经帮过我写 |
[32:58] | You already knew the answer. | 你已经知道答案了 |
[33:01] | The cristina yang I knew… | 我认识的那个Cristina Yang |
[33:04] | was concerned with excellence. | 只在乎如何做到卓越 |
[33:08] | She would never play the part of the helpless girl trying to build up a grown man’s ego. | 她不该扮演无知的女孩 试图安抚一个大男人的自尊 |
[33:12] | What has become of you? | 你变成了怎样的人啊? |
[33:13] | I have learned that sometimes you have to think about other people. | 我明白了有时你得为他人着想 |
[33:17] | You’ve compromised yourself. | 你降低了追求 |
[33:19] | No. | 没有 |
[33:21] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[33:22] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[33:23] | It’s senseless, coming here, chasing after a job that was beneath me just so I could be near a woman who… | 来这里没有意义 应聘一份我 看不上的工作只为了接近一个… |
[33:30] | a woman who apparently no longer exists. | 一个已经不存在的女人 |
[33:38] | Best of luck… | 祝婚礼顺利… |
[33:39] | with the wedding. | |
[33:55] | No, there they are. | 他们在那里 |
[33:58] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[33:58] | I can’T. | 我做不到 |
[33:59] | I-I can’T. | 我做不到 |
[34:01] | You look. | 你帮我看吧 |
[34:02] | Please.You look for me. | 拜托 你帮我看 |
[34:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:08] | She’s getting the infusion. | 她正在做移植手术 |
[34:10] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[34:11] | Is she, um… | 她是不是…恩… |
[34:14] | how does she look? | 她看起来怎么样? |
[34:15] | You can–you can see for yourself. | 你可以…你可以自己来看啊 |
[34:17] | It’s okay.She can’t see us from here. | 没事的 她看不到我们 |
[34:27] | She’s got your eyes… | 她的眼睛和你一样 |
[34:29] | and your mouth. | 还有嘴也是 |
[34:33] | that means she probably talks a lot and eats a lot then. | 就是说她也许很八卦又很能吃 |
[34:42] | If she’s in pain, she’s not letting on. | 她很疼但却又装着没事 |
[34:46] | Man, she’s tough. | 老天 她可真坚强 |
[35:09] | That’s her, george. | 那就是她 George |
[35:10] | That’s hannah. | 那就是 Hannah |
[35:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:15] | She’s beautiful, don’t you think? | 她很漂亮 你不觉得吗? |
[35:17] | She’s really… | 她真的… |
[35:19] | beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[35:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:23] | Yeah, she’s a heartbreaker. | 她会是个小情圣的 |
[35:34] | You need some help with that? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[35:36] | I know you didn’t just wander in here to help me change pillowcases. | 我知道你溜进来不是为了帮我换枕套的 |
[35:40] | You warned me she could become a problem. | 你曾警告过我她会成为问题的 |
[35:42] | Who, meredith? | 谁? Meredith? |
[35:45] | You know, you love somebody, you think you can handle it all. | 你知道 你爱上一个人 以为自己能处理好的… |
[35:47] | You’ve done all right. | 你们两个发展得还不错啊 |
[35:49] | I came out here to be chief, and meredith complicates that. | 我来这里就是想当外科主任 而Meredith却把这事复杂化了 |
[35:55] | Well, if this turns into an either/or, you pick the person you love, end of story. | 如果非要两者选其一 选择你的爱人 想都不用想 |
[36:01] | Look, all of this means nothing if you’re alone. | 听着 如果你是孤独的 富贵权势根本没有任何意义 |
[36:15] | oh, crap! | 哦 糟糕! |
[36:17] | Our coffee. | 我们的咖啡约会 |
[36:18] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[36:19] | I’ve–I forgot. | 我…我忘了 |
[36:21] | I got… | 我刚才… |
[36:22] | – I got so busy – oh, yeah?With what? | – 我刚才很忙 – 哦 是吗? 忙什么呢? |
[36:25] | Oh, j–the clinic, patients and– well, you know how it is. | 哦…门诊…病人.. 还有…你知道能忙成什么样 |
[36:32] | Oh, man. | 哦 天… |
[36:35] | Yeah, I know how it is, so… | 是啊 我知道能忙成什么样 |
[36:38] | I’m really tired. | 我真的累了 |
[36:39] | I’m really, really tired. | 我真的…真的累了 |
[36:40] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[36:40] | So I’ll just– I’ll see you at home. | 所以我…我们家里见吧 |
[36:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:43] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好 |
[36:49] | Solitaire. | 宝石游戏(一种单人纸牌游戏) |
[36:50] | My dad taught me. | 我爸爸教我的 |
[36:51] | That sounds so weird. | 这句话听起来很奇怪 |
[36:53] | “My dad.” | “我爸爸” |
[36:55] | Good weird, though. | 不过怪得蛮温馨的 |
[36:56] | So you and the redhead gonna let me go home? | 那么…你和那个红头发要放我回家了? |
[36:59] | Or were you too busy making eyes at each other to even ask? | 还是你们忙着眉目传情都忘了问了? |
[37:03] | what? | 怎么了? |
[37:05] | Ava… | |
[37:06] | no. | 不 |
[37:07] | It’s shannon. | 是Shannon |
[37:09] | – Listen – my name is shannon. | – 听我说… – 我的名字是Shannon |
[37:11] | Shannon marie. | |
[37:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:22] | Those are supposed to be my people. | 他们本该是我的亲人的 |
[37:24] | I belong with them, alex. | 我属于他们 Alex |
[37:27] | I’m supposed to go with them. | 我应该跟他们回家的 |
[37:29] | Your people, we–we don’t even know who they are yet. | 你的家人…我们都不知道你的家人是谁 |
[37:31] | You don’t want to find them. | 你不想找到他们 |
[37:32] | You want to keep me all to yourself. | 你想让我属于你一个人 |
[37:34] | Well, here I am, your pathetic captive audience. | 好 现在我就在这里啊 你的可悲的被迫听众 |
[37:38] | Isn’t it sad that I’m the best you can do? | 我就是你能找到的最好的? 这难道不可悲吗? |
[37:41] | – Ava – my name is not ava! | – 我不叫Ava |
[37:44] | You made it up! | 这是你编的名字! |
[37:45] | It’s not me! | 这不是我的名字! |
[37:46] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[37:48] | Get out! | 滚! |
[37:53] | Some people believe that without history, our lives amount to nothing. | 有人相信如果没有过去 我们的人生就失去了意义 |
[37:59] | Sloan, you brought me to a bar. | Sloan你把我带到酒吧里来了 |
[38:02] | You know I don’t drink. | 你知道我不喝酒的 |
[38:03] | Which is perfect. | 这样才最好 |
[38:04] | Better to keep your mind sharp. | 让自己保持清醒 |
[38:06] | Let the ladies do the drinking. | 而让女士们喝高 |
[38:09] | You think if you get me laid, I might make you chief. | 你觉得如果让我”性福”了… 我就可能让你当主任? |
[38:15] | At some point, we all have to choose. | 我们最终都必须做出选择 |
[38:17] | Do we fall back on what we know? | 我们是回复到从前的旧我呢… |
[38:25] | I hear dr.Marlowe is going home. | 我听说Marlowe医生要回家了 |
[38:28] | About time. | 他也该走了 |
[38:29] | The fingernails, the hand holding, well played. | 那么高调的宣布订婚…还有拉我的手… 你表演的很不错嘛 |
[38:33] | Now you can get back to being cristina. | 现在你可以变回Cristina了 |
[38:37] | Or do we step forward to something new? | …还是…向前看找到新的天地 |
[38:46] | It’s hard not to be haunted by our past. | 人很难摆脱过去 |
[39:08] | our history is what shapes us, what guides us. | 是过去磨练了我们 指引了我们 |
[39:19] | seriously? | 不是吧? |
[39:20] | okay. | 好吧 |
[39:21] | That stops right now. | 现在就停止抱怨 |
[39:22] | It’s just, I’m–I’m waiting for derek, and I’m very tired. | 只是…我在等Derek… 而且我很累了 |
[39:25] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[39:26] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[39:27] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[39:28] | It’s freezing out here, and I have been working myself up to saying this, | 外面很冷而且我要说的话已经酝酿了… |
[39:32] | well, for a while now, so I need you to let me in now, please. | 酝酿了好一段时间了 所以我 需要你让我进去 谢谢 |
[39:44] | it’s my fault your father didn’t fight harder for you. | 你父亲当初没有更努力争取你是我的错 |
[39:47] | I knew about you. | 我知道你 |
[39:48] | I could’ve pushed him to be a part of your life. | 我应该让他成为你生活的一部分的 |
[39:50] | I should’ve pushed him. | 我应该鼓励他那样做的 |
[39:52] | You were a child. | 你只是个孩子 |
[39:53] | We were the adults. | 我们才是成年人… |
[39:56] | But we were just married, and it was new and… | 但当时我们刚刚结婚 一切都是新的开始 而… |
[39:59] | that’s what I cared about. | 我当时心思都在那上面 |
[40:01] | And I know the groceries and everything are a little much, but that’s just what I do. | 而且我知道给你买食品杂货什么的 我做的有点太过了 但这就是我的表达方式… |
[40:05] | I mean, quit looking at me like I’m crazy ’cause that’s not fair. | 我是说…不要像看疯子一样的看我 那不公平 |
[40:08] | I’m just trying to find a way to be there for you the only way that I know how, and if you can’t accept that, fine. | 我只想用自己仅会的方式支持你 渡过难关 而如果你不能接受也没关系 |
[40:16] | But just stop being so rude. | 但不要那么无礼… |
[40:18] | And I… | 而且我… |
[40:21] | okay. | 好… |
[40:23] | I’m overstepping again, aren’t I? | 我又说过头了是不是? |
[40:26] | As mothers go, I’ve only ever known overbearing, never overprotective. | 母亲在我记忆中 从来只有过分专制 而没有过度保护 |
[40:33] | This is all new. | 你所做的我从未经历过 |
[40:36] | It’s okay. | 感觉不错 |
[40:37] | It is? | 真的? |
[40:38] | Yes. | 真的 |
[40:39] | Our history resurfaces time after time after time. | 我们的过去一次又一次浮现在眼前 |
[40:44] | Not just surgery, but chief of surgery. | 不是普通外科医生 而是外科主任 |
[40:48] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:49] | Oh, well, not for much longer, really. | 哦 其实也当不了多长时间了 |
[40:53] | I’m gonna go… | 我要去… |
[40:54] | over there. | 那边待着了… |
[40:55] | Hold down the fort, chief. | 坚持住啊 主任大人 |
[41:02] | so, um, you come here often? | 那么…恩…你经常来这里? |
[41:05] | Oh, sometimes. | 有时来吧 |
[41:06] | It’s on my way home from bio class. | 我上完生物课后回家路过这里 |
[41:10] | excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[41:12] | Is this seat taken? | 这个座位有人吗? |
[41:13] | No. | 没人 |
[41:15] | um, it was, uh, it was nice talking to you. | 恩…很高兴跟你聊天 |
[41:17] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[41:21] | the last time I tried to pick up a woman, I had a harvey wallbanger in one hand and an afro pick in the other. | 上一次我泡妞 一只手里拿着”哈维撞墙”(一种鸡尾酒) 另一只手里拿着”埃弗罗发剪” (做一种70年代黑人中很流行发型用的专用剪刀) |
[41:28] | Oh, richard. | 哦 Richard |
[41:29] | Well, you think about it. | 仔细想想… |
[41:30] | I mean, when you’re married, you’d like to think you still have game. | 我是说 结婚的以后的日子 你总以为自己还是很有魅力的 |
[41:35] | Practice on me. | 在我身上练习下 |
[41:37] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[41:38] | Mm, mark’s right. | Mark是对的 |
[41:39] | I mean, he’s wrong about so many things, but he is right about this. | 我是说 他在很多很多事情上都是错的 但在这件事上是对的 |
[41:43] | You need to get back out there. | 你确实应该”重出江湖”了 |
[41:44] | So… | 所以… |
[41:46] | practice. | 练习下 |
[41:47] | Oh, addison, I wouldn’t know where to start. | 哦 Addison 我都不知道如何开始 |
[41:49] | Ask me to dance. | 先邀我跳舞吧 |
[41:52] | well, there’s– there’s no dance floor. | 这里…这里连舞池都没有 |
[41:54] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[41:55] | Ask me anyway. | 无论如何还是邀我跳舞 |
[42:02] | So we have to remember… | …所以我们必须谨记在心: |
[42:05] | sometimes the most important history is the history we’re making today. | 有时那最重要的过去 便是今日我们正创造着的”过去” |
[42:17] | greys.anatomy Season 3 Episode 20 |