时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:03] | I had sex last night with the wrong person. | 我昨晚跟不应该的人做爱了 |
[00:06] | This is our secret,okay? | 这是我们的秘密 知道吗? |
[00:07] | Go 60 days with no sex,no other women. | 禁欲60天 不能有别的女人 |
[00:10] | if I’m not having sex,neither are you. | 如果我不能做爱 你也不行 |
[00:12] | Chief resident? | 住院总? |
[00:12] | The one fifth year resident that rules all residents. | 管所有住院病人 |
[00:15] | I went to the board this morning and told ’em I was retiring. | 我今早见了董事会 告诉他们 我要退休了 |
[00:18] | I came out here to be chief, and meredith complicates that. | 我是来这儿做主任的 可是Meredith让这事变麻烦了 |
[00:21] | So I just have to pick one? | 所以 我只要选一个就行了? |
[00:22] | If you don’t pick one, | 如果不选 |
[00:23] | this is gonna be your face the rest of your life. | 你就要顶着这张脸过完余生了 |
[00:25] | My name is not ava! | 我不叫Ava! |
[00:27] | You made it up! | 是你编造的! |
[00:28] | It’s not me! | 那不是我! |
[00:38] | What percentage of americans will get an acute appy? | 美国人患急性阑尾炎的比率是多少? |
[00:41] | as interns,we know what we want– to become surgeons… | 作为实习医生 我们清楚自己的目标是成为外科医生 |
[00:44] | And we’ll do anything to get there. | 并且会为此尽一切努力 |
[00:46] | what are the signs of residual eye infections? | 残余性眼部感染的症状是什么? |
[00:48] | uh,pus,uh,redness and,uh,fever. | 脓 红眼和 发烧 |
[00:51] | Suffer through killer exams,endure 100-hour weeks, | 挣扎通过磨人的测验 忍受每周100小时的工作 |
[00:54] | stand for hours on end in operating rooms… | 在手术室连续站上几个小时 |
[00:57] | You name it,we’ll do it. | 凡是你能想到的 我们就会做 |
[00:59] | What’s conn’s syndrome? | 什么是康氏综合征? |
[00:59] | Uh,w-wait,wait,I know this. | 等 等等 我知道的 |
[01:01] | oh,tick tock,dude. | 哦 时间到了 伙计 |
[01:03] | cracking under the pressure. | 被压力打败了 |
[01:05] | hypercortolis–cortisolism! | 皮汁–皮质醇增多症! |
[01:07] | Uh,primary hyperaldosteronism. | 呃 原发性醛甾酮过多症 |
[01:10] | Yes! Out of the seat. My turn. | 太好了! 下来 该我了 |
[01:11] | No,it’s my turn. | 不 是该轮到我 |
[01:12] | No,it is not. | 不 才不 |
[01:13] | Um,try this one. | 试试这个 |
[01:14] | – You know,I– – white sponge with vanilla buttercream. | – 知道吗 我– – 白色蛋糕加上香草奶油淇淋 |
[01:16] | Yeah,you know,I’m trying to study for the most important test of my intern career. | 好 你知道 我正在为实习期 最重要的考试努力学习 |
[01:19] | I-I don’t have time for wedding cake. | 我-我没时间考虑婚礼蛋糕 |
[01:20] | Well,just try it. | 就试试嘛 |
[01:22] | Go! Go! | 快来! |
[01:23] | Uh,what is the strongest layer of the small bowel? | 小肠最坚固的是那层? |
[01:25] | Fine. Yummy. Go. | 很好 美味 去吧 |
[01:27] | oh,damn it,damn it,damn it. | 哦 该死 |
[01:28] | It is not snot. | 那不是鼻涕 |
[01:30] | – Submucosa! – Yes. | – 黏膜下层! – 对了 |
[01:32] | Wait,wait,wait. How do you know that? | 等等 你怎么知道? |
[01:33] | Are you studying with the wife’s cards? | 你用老婆的卡片学习了吗? |
[01:35] | What cards? | 什么卡片? |
[01:36] | Callie was ranked number one in her year after this test. | Callie在那年考第一名 |
[01:38] | She has legendary flash cards. | 她有传奇的闪光卡 |
[01:40] | We don’t need the flash cards. | 我们不需要 |
[01:42] | We are independently brilliant. | 我们有独立思考的智慧 |
[01:44] | Dream team. | 梦幻小队 |
[01:44] | yeah,I’m gonna hurl. Outta the seat. | 是啊 我要加油了 下来 |
[01:45] | – No,my turn. I’m gonna kick all your asses. – Oh,come on. | – 不 该我了 我要打败你们 – 哦 拜托 |
[01:48] | This is the lemon. | 这是柠檬的 |
[01:48] | Might be a little tart. | 也许有点酸 |
[01:50] | what is actinic keratosis? | 什么是光线性角化病? |
[01:51] | Uh…actinic keratosis is,uh, a premalignant lesion. | 光线性角化病是 呃 一种癌前病变 |
[01:54] | In old people. | 只是老人 |
[01:55] | In anyone. | 所有人 |
[01:56] | Too tart? | 太酸了? |
[01:57] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[01:58] | I mean,is alex right or am I? | 我想说 对的是Alex还是我? |
[02:00] | Learn to care, or I’ll get another bride. | 学着关心一下 不然 我就娶别人了 |
[02:04] | I love it. I love all cakes. | 我喜欢 所有的蛋糕我都喜欢 |
[02:06] | Now break the tie. | 现在打破平局吧 |
[02:10] | – karev’s right. – Yes! Whoo-hoo-hoo! | – Karev是对的 – 好! |
[02:11] | The tough part,though, is reconciling this huge thing we want– | 可是 困难的是 将想成为外科医生的大事 |
[02:15] | to be surgeons– with everything else we want. | 与其他我们希望的事 加以调节 |
[02:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:21] | Oh,hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[02:22] | I haven’t seen you in a few days. I left messages. | 好几天没见到你了 我有留言啊 |
[02:24] | Yeah,I know. I was just ying to– | 对 我知道 我只是想– |
[02:25] | I know I told you to stop hovering, and you did,and I appreciate that. | 知道是我让你不要绕着我转的 而你也做到了 我很感激 |
[02:29] | But now stop with the stopping. | 不过现在别管那个不要了 |
[02:31] | No,you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[02:32] | It’s ridiculous for me to worry about you all the time. | 我实在不该成天担心你 |
[02:34] | It’s sweet that you worry. | 你的担心是很窝心的 |
[02:36] | It is. | 真的 |
[02:37] | – I should communicate more. – Right. | – 我是该多多交流 – 没错 |
[02:39] | You don’t think I can do it. | 你觉得我做不了 |
[02:40] | – I can do it. – Really? | – 我可以的 – 真的? |
[02:42] | In a few seconds, I’ll be getting on that elevator. | 几秒钟后 我会乘上那电梯 |
[02:45] | And then I’ll be going on rounds. | 然后会去巡房 |
[02:48] | See,uh,I’m,uh,getting on the elevator. | 瞧 我要乘电梯了 |
[02:53] | Communicating. | 交流 |
[02:57] | 28 more days and… | 还有28天 然后… |
[03:00] | Then it’s you and me in a locked room | 然后我跟你就能把房门锁上 |
[03:01] | for a record-breaking,earth-shattering, mind-blowing– | 来一场打破纪录 地动山摇 动人心弦的… |
[03:04] | ok,I get it. | 好了 我明白了 |
[03:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:07] | That was less than enthusiastic. | 真不够热情 |
[03:08] | I’m gonna be more enthusiastic when we… | 我会热情得多 只要我们能… |
[03:11] | cross the finish line. | 抵达终点 |
[03:13] | okay. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | Just making sure you haven’t lost interest in the project. | 只是确认一下 你对这个计划是否丧失兴趣了 |
[03:17] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[03:20] | Good. | 那好 |
[03:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[03:35] | The bakery wantse to make a decision by tomorrow. | 面包房让我最晚明天做出决定 |
[03:38] | So if you can tell me your favorite by then, that would be great. | 所以 如果你能在那之前 告诉我最喜欢的口味 那就太好了 |
[03:46] | Cakes and little place cards? | 蛋糕 还有小席次牌 |
[03:47] | Okay,he’s turning into a girl. | 得 他快变成姑娘了 |
[03:49] | I think it’s sweet. He obviously cares about this stuff. | 我觉得这很贴心 他显然很在乎这些 |
[03:51] | This white one taste’s pretty good. | 这白色的味道真不错 |
[03:52] | I should bring a piece to derek,right? | 我该给Derek带一块 对吗? |
[03:54] | That’s what good girlfriend’s do, bring their boyfriend’s cake and communicate? | 优秀的女友就该这么做 给男友送蛋糕 两人交流? |
[03:57] | No. The best ones just keep all that stuff to themselves. | 不 最棒的那些会把一切留给自己 |
[03:59] | Did you bring callie’s cards? | 你带了Callie的卡片吗? |
[04:00] | Uh no. | 没有 |
[04:01] | Oh,well,no cake for you. | 哦 蛋糕没得吃 |
[04:02] | dr. Bailey,I saw a hemiglossectomy on the board.Can I scrub in? | Bailey医生 我看见板上有半舌切除术 我能上台吗? |
[04:05] | – No,no,no. You’re not doing surgeries today. – What? | – 不行 你今天不能做手术 – 什么? |
[04:07] | Your intern exams are in two weeks. | 你们的实习生考试只有两星期了 |
[04:09] | You need to spend every available minute studying for them. | 得抓住每分每秒学习 |
[04:12] | Oh,believe me,when you won’t have to repeat your year as interns, | 哦 相信我 等你们不必重做实习生的时候 |
[04:15] | you’ll be thanking me for this opportunity. | 会感谢我给你们这次机会的 |
[04:17] | So,grey and yang,you’re… | 那么 Grey和Yang 你们… |
[04:20] | doing scut. | 打下手 |
[04:21] | O’malley,stevens,you’ll be joining me in the clinic. | 你们跟我一起去门诊 |
[04:26] | Karev,you’re with ava. | Karev 你去照顾Ava |
[04:27] | Um,I don’t always have to be on her case. | 我不必一直负责她那个病例 |
[04:28] | Someone else can have her. | 让别人去吧 |
[04:30] | Or not. | 或者还是我来 |
[04:34] | so… | 那么… |
[04:35] | last night we studied together. | 昨晚我们一起学习 |
[04:38] | Today we’re,uh,treating patients together. | 今天在一起治疗病人 |
[04:40] | And we’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[04:40] | We’re not tortured,it’s not weird. | 这不是折磨 没什么奇怪的 |
[04:42] | We made a mistake and we’ve moved on. | 我们犯了个错 然后继续前进了 |
[04:44] | If anything,I think it brings us closer together as friends. | 即使有什么 也是让我们朋友之间更加亲近 |
[04:48] | We’re very impressive. | 我们太能给自己开解了 |
[04:49] | I think we are. | 我想确实如此 |
[04:53] | Larry jennings just checked in to the hospital. | Larry Jennings刚住进了这家医院 |
[04:56] | What’s the matter with him? | 他怎么了? |
[04:57] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[04:58] | His assistant said it was a matter of the utmost discretion. | 他的助手说是个需要极度慎重的问题 |
[05:01] | Oh,that’s never good. | 哦 那可不妙 |
[05:02] | Yeah,whatever it is,it was important enough for him to cut short his vacation and fly home. | 是啊 不管是什么 都重要到让他缩短假期飞回家了 |
[05:07] | I want you on point on this one. | 我希望你专注在这件事上 |
[05:08] | No clinic today. | 今天别去门诊 |
[05:09] | Oh,I can do both. | 哦 我可以两者兼顾 |
[05:10] | Miranda,we are talking the chairman of the board of seattle grace hospital. | Miranda 我说的是 西雅图仁爱医院的董事会主席 |
[05:14] | The clinic will survive without you for a day. | 缺你一天 门诊也能继续下去 |
[05:16] | Learn to delegate. | 学学放权吧 |
[05:17] | Well,who am i supposed to delegate to? | 那我该把权放给谁呢? |
[05:19] | Chief webber,you paged me? | Webber主任 你找我? |
[05:21] | Sydney heron reporting for duty. | Sydney Heron前来报道 |
[05:26] | hey. | 嘿 |
[05:30] | I was wondering if I was gonna see you today. | 我还在想 今天会不会见到你 |
[05:32] | Where you been? | 你上哪儿了? |
[05:33] | Just getting massignments. | 只是活很多 |
[05:35] | Yeah,anything good? | 是吗 有什么好的吗? |
[05:36] | Anything as good as a crazily hormonal pregnant amnesiac with a tendency to yell at the wrong people? | 有与荷尔蒙过旺急于冲不合适的人嚷嚷的 失忆孕妇一样好的吗? |
[05:42] | Your blood pressure’s higher than it should be. | 你的血压比正常标准高 |
[05:44] | So what,we’re not friends anymore? | 怎么了 我们不再是朋友了吗? |
[05:47] | Fine. | 那好 |
[05:48] | Then I won’t tell you about dr. Montgomery’s sex bet… | 那我可不会告诉你 Montgomery医生的性爱赌约… |
[05:51] | with the overly hot dr. Sloan. | 对象就是性感过头的Sloan医生 |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:53] | If he can go 60 days without sex, they’re getting back together. | 如果他能禁欲60天 他们又会在一起了 |
[05:56] | Apparently they used to be a thing back when she was married to dr. Mcdreamy. | 显然她还跟美梦先生结婚那会儿 他们就有一腿 |
[05:59] | The question is,how do you know all that? | 问题是 所有这些你是怎么知道的? |
[06:01] | I’m on bed rest 5 feet from the nurses’ station,and I have excellent hearing. | 我的床位离护士站只有五英尺 而且我的听力十分出色 |
[06:04] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[06:05] | It’s like–it’s like watching a soap. | 就象–这就象看肥皂剧 |
[06:07] | Do–do you know how many doctors in this hospital nurse olivia has slept with? | 你知道这医院里 有多少医生跟Olivia护士睡过吗? |
[06:11] | Oh,wait. Who am I talking to? You’re one of ’em. | 哦 等等 我在跟谁说呢? 你也是其中之一 |
[06:12] | Anyway,I’d strongly advise you to move on dr. Montgomery before you lose your shot, | 总之 我强烈建议你趁还有机会 赶快对Montgomery医生出手 |
[06:16] | or I would if we were friends. | 或者说 如果我们是朋友 我就会这么建议你 |
[06:18] | So if she wants to be with sloan… | 她想跟Sloan在一起 那又怎样… |
[06:19] | dude… | 伙计… |
[06:21] | if she wanted to be with sloan, she’d be with sloan. | 如果她真的想 就早跟Sloan在一起了! |
[06:25] | The other board members have a say in who gets to be chief, | 董事会的其他成员 对主任人选是有发言权 |
[06:27] | but larry–he’s the one who really decides,okay? | 可是Larry…他才是做决定的那个 知道吗? |
[06:30] | He knows it,and they know it. | 他知道 他们也知道 |
[06:31] | So if the attendingsfind out he’s here– | 所以如果主治医生们发现他在这儿… |
[06:33] | the man won’t get a moment’s peace. | 那男人就不会有一刻安宁 |
[06:36] | you have to leave now. | 你们得马上离开 |
[06:37] | I want you all out of here,okay? | 我希望你们全体离开 明白吗? |
[06:39] | look,go,go,go. Out. | 听着 走 离开 |
[06:41] | All right. But you know where to find me. | 好吧 不过你知道上哪儿找我 |
[06:42] | Chief webber? Celeste. Larry’s assistant. | Webber主任? 我是Celeste Larry的助手 |
[06:44] | – He’s in here. – Okay. | – 他就在里面 – 好的 |
[06:46] | Go away. | 走开 |
[06:46] | But we can help. | 可是我们能帮忙 |
[06:48] | “We” can help? | 是”我们”能帮忙! |
[06:48] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那又是什么意思? |
[06:50] | He doesn’t haveany woman parts. | 他可没有任何女性部位 |
[06:51] | – Look,it’s not like we don’t know where he is. – irrelevant. | – 听着 我们并不是不知道他在哪儿 – 离题了 |
[06:53] | right. We’d just come back anyway. | 没错 我们会回来的 |
[06:54] | right. | 没错 |
[06:56] | Richard. | |
[06:56] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[06:59] | Oh,for god sake. | 哦 看上帝的份上吧 |
[07:00] | What are the four musketeers doing here? | 这四个小兵上这儿来干吗? |
[07:01] | What happened to “I’ll be discreet”? | 你不是说:”我会慎重的”? |
[07:03] | Larry,they’re here for the same reason I am, to see if they can help. | Larry 他们来这儿的目的跟我一样 来看看是否帮得上忙 |
[07:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | Bunch of ghouls. | 一群小鬼 |
[07:09] | All right,one of you wants to be the new chief… | 好吧 你们中有人想做新的主任… |
[07:14] | fix this… | 把这个治好… |
[07:17] | and you got my vote. | 我就把选票投给你 |
[07:20] | And,no,those are not grapefruits. | 不 它们可不是葡萄柚… |
[07:25] | Well… | 哇… |
[07:26] | looks as though you won’t be needing my services after all. | 看起来我是帮不了你了 |
[07:38] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 03 Episode 21 | |
[07:41] | and suprapubic tenderness. | 耻骨上压痛 |
[07:44] | That’s because I haven’t taken a leak in three days. | 这是因为我已经三天没有小便了 |
[07:47] | Three days. | 整整三天 |
[07:48] | could be a hernia. | 可能是疝气 |
[07:50] | A hernia wouldn’t do that. | 疝气不会这样的 |
[07:52] | Was there trauma? | 有没有受过外伤? |
[07:53] | Testicular torsion,uh,you know,twisting? | 睾丸扭伤? 呃…扭曲? |
[07:56] | Twisting? | 扭曲? |
[07:56] | You’d have to tie him in a triple knot to get that kind of fluid buildup. | 你要打三个结才能造成那样的体液肿胀吧! |
[08:00] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了么? |
[08:02] | I was taking a 2-week raft ride down the amazon. | 我去亚马逊度假了两星期 橡皮艇漂流 |
[08:04] | Oh. Maybe it’s a tropical disease. | 哦 也许是某种热带疾病 |
[08:05] | Schistosomiasis? Filariasis? | 血吸虫病? 或是丝虫病? |
[08:07] | Well,now they’re just guessing. | 他们只是在瞎猜 |
[08:08] | Richard! | |
[08:10] | Dr. Bailey,call dr. Fischer in urology to do a suprapubic cath | Bailey医生 叫泌尿科的Fische医生 给他做一个阴部导管检查 |
[08:14] | an order an ultrasound and K.U.B. | 超声波检查 腹部平片 |
[08:17] | Larry,have you called nancy? | Larry 你通知Nancy了吗? |
[08:21] | I don’t want to worry my wife unless I have to. | 除非必要 我不会让我的妻子担心 |
[08:24] | She wasn’t on the trip with you? | 她没和你一起度假? |
[08:29] | White chocolate with… | 白巧克力加… |
[08:30] | hmm,buttercream. | 嗯 奶油乳酪 |
[08:33] | Dr. Montgomery. | Montgomery医生 |
[08:34] | I can’t decide. | 我无法决定选哪个 |
[08:35] | Triple berry at least has fruit, so I could pretend it’s healthy. | 果酱蛋糕至少有水果 可以看作是健康的 |
[08:39] | Yeah,ava’s B.P. Is 171 over 118. | Ava的血压到了171-118 |
[08:41] | She’s preeclamptic. | 她在子痫前期 |
[08:42] | Yeah,I ordered blood tests and a biophysical profile on the bY. | 嗯 我给她做了血检和胎儿部位检查 |
[08:45] | It was fine,but,uh,ava’s got edema. | 胎儿很好 但是Ava全身水肿 |
[08:47] | Get her on mag and hydralazine. | 给她用磁电机 服用肼苯哒嗪(降压药) |
[08:49] | What about an epidural to get her blood pressure down? | 用不用做硬膜导管降压? |
[08:52] | I mean,am I going overboard or– | 我是不是热心过头了… |
[08:53] | believe me,I wish I had someone who cared that much about my blood pressure. | 相信我 我希望能有人这样关心我的血压 |
[08:58] | Yeah,well,from what I hear,in 28 days you will. | 哦 据我所知 28天后就有这样的人了 |
[09:04] | I’ve had a cold,like forever. | 我患了感冒 总也好不了 |
[09:07] | And I’ve been here three times, | 我来这就诊过三次了 |
[09:08] | and they keep telling me it’s gonna go away, | 他们总说会好的 |
[09:11] | but my nose just won’t stop running. | 但我还是不停的流鼻涕 |
[09:13] | I’m like the most disgusting fountain in the world. | 就像是世上最恶心喷泉一样 |
[09:15] | Sometimes these things just drag on. | 有时这种病会拖很久 |
[09:17] | You might have to wait it out. | 也许你只能耐心等待 |
[09:18] | No,I can’t wait anymore. | 不 我等不了了 |
[09:20] | See,there’s,uh,there’s a girl, | 有一个女孩 |
[09:22] | and we’ve been out a few times, | 我们出去约会过几次 |
[09:24] | and now it’s gotten to the point where we’re supposed to,you know,seal the deal. | 现在到了我们之间的关键时刻 能有所进展 |
[09:29] | But the nose thing is so gross,I can’t get anywhere near her. | 但因为这个鼻子太恶心 我们都不能近距离接触 |
[09:32] | Well,I’m sure if she’s really into you,she’ll hang in there. | 呃…我想如果她真的喜欢你 她会等你的 |
[09:34] | No,no,no. You don’t understand. | 不不 你不了解 |
[09:35] | I mean,have you ever met someone where the attraction was so intense, | 你有没有见过一个有如此强烈吸引力的人 |
[09:38] | you thought it may just kill you? | 就像你要死掉一样? |
[09:41] | Like you’re in the same room,and your skin is on fire. | 就像你们同在一间房间 你的皮肤在燃烧 |
[09:44] | You want to touch ’em so bad,it’s like– | 你那么想要抚摸他们… |
[09:45] | yeah,okay,we get it. We’re…on the case. | 好了 我们明白了 我们来处理这个 |
[09:48] | Yes,I will do an E.N.T., | 我来进行耳鼻喉检查 |
[09:49] | And you will listen to his,uh… | 你来听他的… |
[09:52] | – chest. – Yes. | – 胸腔 – 是的 |
[09:54] | I’m on it. | 好的 |
[09:54] | Which fluid resuscitation technique is used in acute burns? | 严重烧伤时可以使用什么应变方法紧急处理? |
[09:57] | The parkland formula. | 通用方案 |
[09:58] | Come on,mer. Step it up. | 拜托 Mere 加点难度 |
[10:00] | What is virchow’s triad? | Virchow的三本著作是什么? |
[10:02] | Oh,I hate george. | 我讨厌George |
[10:03] | He married into the cards. | 他为了复习卡而跟她结婚 |
[10:05] | You think he knew? You think that’s why he married her? | 你认为他知道吧? 这就是他结婚的原因吧? |
[10:07] | Yeah,that’s why he married her. | 是的 这就是他结婚的原因 |
[10:09] | We need those cards. | 我们需要那些复习卡 |
[10:11] | We don’t need the cards. | 我们不需要那些复习卡 |
[10:12] | What is virchow’s triad? | Virchow的三本著作是什么? |
[10:14] | Dr. Torres. | Torres医生 |
[10:15] | Um,dr. Burke and I are trying to choose a wedding cake,and there are some samples in the conference room. | Burke医生和我在选婚礼蛋糕 会议室里有样品 |
[10:19] | If you have a moment,I would really love your opinion, because,I mean,you’ve got such great taste. | 如果您有时间 我衷心希望听取您的意见 因为您的品味很独到 |
[10:22] | You’re not getting my cards,yang. | Yang 我不会给你复习卡的 |
[10:25] | Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[10:27] | need an intern? | 需要帮忙么? |
[10:28] | Uh,yeah. How’s it going in the clinic,o’malley? | 是的 门诊那怎么样 O’malley? |
[10:31] | How’s sydney doing? | Sydney干得怎么样? |
[10:33] | Oh,that’s w-why you wanted to see me, to find out how things were going? | 你就想让我干这个 看看事情进展怎样? |
[10:38] | I-I–she’s– | 我…我…她… |
[10:39] | dr. Bailey,um– can I talk to you for a second? | Bailey医生 我能跟你聊几句么? |
[10:42] | Oh,of course,ms.Newman. | 当然可以 Newman女士 |
[10:45] | What can I do for you? | 什么事? |
[10:47] | This is embarrassing. | 这个很尴尬 |
[10:49] | Um,mortifying,actually. | 实际上是很苦恼 |
[10:52] | I think I need to be tested. | 我觉得也许我该检查一下 |
[10:55] | Larry and I– whatever larry has, I probably have it as well. | Larry和我…Larry的病可能我也会有 |
[11:00] | – Uh,o’malley. – Yeah. | – 嗯 |
[11:02] | Page dr. Montgomery. | 呼叫Montgomery医生 |
[11:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:06] | How’s it going,buddy bud? | 怎么样了 好姐妹 |
[11:09] | I’m getting a strep culture on bed nine and discharging mr.Benton. | 我在做9床的链锁球菌培养 然后给Benton先生办出院 |
[11:12] | The gentleman with the sinus issues? | 那个流鼻涕的患者? |
[11:13] | It’s a runny nose,and I have a test to study for, | 他流鼻涕 而我要复习考试 |
[11:15] | and bailey doesn’t like usto clog up the clinic– | Bailey不想让我们出门诊… |
[11:16] | ah,bailey’s not here today,okay? | Bailey今天不在 |
[11:17] | I am. | 我负责 |
[11:18] | And it’s all well and good to open a clinic as some kind of power play for chief resident, | 开个门诊来竞争住院总是不错 (住院总:医师培养的一个阶段) |
[11:22] | but chief sident isn’t reall about big think. | 不过要当住院总不是要有什么大设想 |
[11:24] | It’s about patient care,okay? | 而是要关怀病人 对么? |
[11:26] | So let’s see what we can do to improve mr.Benton’s experience. | 所以让我看看怎么能帮Benton感觉好些 |
[11:30] | It’s just a cold. | 只不过是感冒 |
[11:31] | Nasal lavage. | 鼻腔灌洗 |
[11:33] | Because we care. | 因为我们关怀病人 |
[11:34] | Nasal lavage? | 鼻腔灌洗? |
[11:35] | Get yourself a bulb syringe,squeeze an isotonic solution into one of mr.Benton’s nostrils. | 拿个滴液球 从Benton的一个鼻孔挤水进去 |
[11:39] | It’ll squirt right out the other side. | 它就会正好从另一个鼻孔流出来 |
[11:41] | Incredibly restorative. | 绝对管用 |
[11:42] | Rinse and repeat. | 重复灌洗 |
[11:43] | Rinse and repeat. | 重复灌洗 |
[11:44] | It’s not what you think. | 这跟你们想的不一样 |
[11:46] | I-I mean,it is.It’s,uh… | 我是说 这… |
[11:48] | it’s just not an affair. | 这不是什么婚外情… |
[11:50] | Though,I guess technically it is. | 虽然 应该也算是婚外情 |
[11:53] | But we’re in love. | 但我们相爱了 |
[11:55] | The,uh,the kind of love you think you’re never gonna find,and then you do and… | 那种自己都认为不会拥有的爱 但却拥有了… |
[11:59] | the fact that he’s married seems a small price to pay for being happy,you know? | 不过他的婚姻成了 我们快乐必须付出的代价 |
[12:02] | At least,most of the time. | 至少大部分时间是这样的 |
[12:04] | But then five years go by,and he still hasn’t left his wife. | 五年过去了 他还没有离开他的妻子 |
[12:07] | And you must think I’m a terrible person. | 你肯定以为我很可恶 |
[12:10] | – No,no.no.No judgment whatsoever. – No,no. | – 不不不 我们不评判别人… – 不不 |
[12:12] | I mean,I know I should leave him, it’s just… | 我知道我该离开他 但… |
[12:16] | do you have any idea how rare it is to find someone you can work and play with? | 你知道找到个可以一起 工作而且又娱乐的人有多难得么? |
[12:21] | And we love each other. | 我们彼此相爱 |
[12:23] | How wrong can it be? | 这能算什么大错? |
[12:28] | richard,this thing still hurts like hell, and my boys here are not getting any smaller. | Richard 这该死的东西还是疼 而且也没有变小 |
[12:31] | I want to know what you’re doing about it. | 我想知道你做了什么 |
[12:34] | Well,the urologist just drained your blder. | 泌尿科医生刚刚给你排空了膀胱 |
[12:36] | Next step is an ultrasound and an x-ray. | 下一步你要做超声检查和x光 |
[12:39] | – The interns will be taking you up quickly. – No,no,no,no. | – 实习生马上就带你去 – 不 不 不 |
[12:40] | I mean,what are you doing for me? | 我是说 你为我做了什么? |
[12:44] | Getting some of the best surgeons in the world to help you. | 帮你挑了几个世界 顶尖水平的外科医生 |
[12:47] | I came here for you. | 我是来找你看病的 |
[12:48] | You. | 是你 |
[12:50] | You’re the best surgeon in this place, at least you used to be. | 你是这里最棒的医生 至少曾经是 |
[12:56] | What’s the problem,larry? | 怎么了 Larry? |
[12:57] | Am I not taking good enough care of you? | 是我没照顾好你? |
[13:00] | How does a man lose his desire at 53,54, however old you are? | 一个人怎么会到了53 54这样的岁数 就放弃了希望和进取心? |
[13:04] | How does– how does that happen? | 怎么会有这种事? |
[13:06] | I haven’t,okay? | 我并没有放弃 |
[13:08] | There are other things in life. | 生活中还有很多内容 |
[13:09] | Like what,adele leaving you? | 什么内容 Adele离开了你 |
[13:11] | Even more reason to keep the job. | 你就有更多的理由继续工作了啊 |
[13:13] | You’re a surgeon,man. | 伙计 你是个外科医生 |
[13:14] | I have to go skinny-dipping in the amazon to get that kind of a thrill. | 我不得不在亚马逊裸体游泳来寻找这种刺激 |
[13:17] | I’m not gonna let you browbeat me into keeping this job. | 我可不会让你唬唬就留下来 |
[13:19] | Like I’d even want to at this point. | 好像我现在想这样似的 |
[13:21] | When I appointed you chief of surgery, you were hungry,you were the man. | 我选你当外科主任时 你有抱负 是条汉子 |
[13:24] | Now you’re a politician,giving me excuses, handing things off. | 现在你变的像个政客 找借口 推托事情 |
[13:28] | I hate to think that’s the kind of doctor that you’ve become, | 想不到你成了这样的医生 |
[13:30] | but if it is,maybe it is best that you’re stepping down. | 但若果真如此 也许你引退会更好 |
[13:41] | I know I saidyou could use the day to study, | 我知道我说过你们白天可以学习 |
[13:43] | but we’ve got an all-hands- on-deck situation. | 但我们现在需要全员准备 |
[13:45] | A-a bad car accident? | 重大车祸么? |
[13:47] | Multiple gunshot wounds? | 多人枪伤么? |
[13:48] | A penis. | 一个阴茎 |
[13:49] | The chairman of the board’s penis. | 董事会主席的阴茎 |
[13:51] | What’s wrong with it? | 出了什么问题? |
[13:52] | His testicles have swollen, which is the understatement of the year. | 他睾丸肿胀…这也许 是本年度最息事宁人的说法了… |
[13:56] | Fantastic. How much? | 太厉害了 有多严重? |
[13:58] | No,you know,don’t tell me. | 不 还是别告诉我了 |
[13:59] | Let it be a surprise. | 这样看到后还能当个惊喜 |
[14:00] | Look,you and grey can take him for his ultrasound and his x-ray. | 你和Grey带他去做超声检查和X光 |
[14:03] | The V.I.Penis. | 这是V.I.P阴茎 |
[14:04] | Just go. | 赶紧去吧 |
[14:10] | elephantiasis? | 象皮病? |
[14:11] | No way jennings has that. | Jennings不可能有这种病啊 |
[14:13] | Did you check for brucellosis? | 会不会是普鲁氏菌病? |
[14:14] | It could be fournier’s gangrene. | 可能是坏死性筋膜炎 |
[14:17] | I don’t know. | 我也不好说 |
[14:18] | I’d go to gonorrhea before I went there. | 我更倾向于是淋病 |
[14:20] | Then again,I’ll be there at the finish line to make him pretty,which is what he’ll remember. | 然后 最终我会重新令他恢复原状 这会令他永生难忘 |
[14:25] | oh,uh,derek. | 哦 Derek |
[14:26] | Grey wanted me to tell you that she’s still working on jennings’ x-ray, | Grey让我告诉你 她还在研究Jennings的片子 |
[14:30] | and that she’ll be in the,uh,x-ray viewing room. | 她在X光片观察室 |
[14:33] | Od to know. | 知道了 |
[14:34] | She’s communicating. | 她在交流 |
[14:37] | Just when I need time to think, she suddenly starts communicating. | 当我需要时间静心思考时 她突然开始交流了 |
[14:40] | Time to think about what? | 需要时间考虑什么? |
[14:41] | All of it– the relationship,the chief thing, | 所有事情…这段感情…主任的职位 |
[14:44] | how to juggle both without getting distracted. | 怎样在不使自己烦恼 的情况下把两样都骗到手 |
[14:47] | With cristina,I have to be explicit. | 和Cristina在一起 我不得不坦诚 |
[14:49] | There would be no wedding if I wasn’T. | 如果我不够坦诚 我们就不会结婚 |
[14:51] | Oh,it’s that easy,huh? | 就这么简单 对吗? |
[14:52] | Oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[14:54] | I never said it was easy. | 我可没说这很简单 |
[14:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:08] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[15:10] | I,uh,caught george in a lie the other day. | 那天我发现George撒谎了 |
[15:16] | He said he spent the day in the clinic when he spent it doing god knows what with izzie stevens. | 他说他全天都在门诊哪里 其实 那天他不知道和Izzie Stevens干了什么 |
[15:21] | It’s probably nothing,right? | 也许这并不代表什么 对吗? |
[15:23] | Right. | 是的 |
[15:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | So how’s your man-whore? | 你的”鸭子”男友怎么样? |
[15:27] | miraculously reformed? | 洗心革面了? |
[15:30] | for now. | 目前看来是如此 |
[15:32] | That’s never gonna turn him into… | 要他变成我希望的那样 |
[15:34] | what I want. | 不可能 |
[15:35] | Which is? | 哪方面? |
[15:36] | The whole thing. | 所有 |
[15:37] | I want someone stable who barbecues and teaches little kids how to play catch. | 我想找个喜欢烧烤 能带小孩投球的可靠男人 |
[15:43] | That’s not mark sloan. | Mark Sloan不是那种人 |
[15:45] | Which doesn’t explain why I spent the entire day looking at alex karev like a puppy at a chew toy. | 可这也不是我整天像小狗看玩具一样 盯着Alex Karev的原因 |
[15:52] | Why don’t you just go there already? | 为什么没和他捅破那层纸? |
[15:54] | Because he doesn’t barbecue either. | 因为他也不喜欢烧烤 |
[15:57] | Plus,he’s like 12 years old. | 而且 他就像12岁小孩 |
[15:59] | He could fit all of his belongings in a milk crate. | 所有家当合起来也就一个 牛奶箱子就能装得下 |
[16:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:02] | Guys like karev… | Karev这样的男人… |
[16:04] | look,at least you know he’ll never lie to you. | 起码你知道他绝不会骗你 |
[16:07] | Guys like him,they… | 像他这样的 他们… |
[16:08] | they mess around in their 20s,but then they,you know, | 二十多岁的时候鬼混 之后 |
[16:11] | pack it in and teach their kids to play catch. | 就收心 回家带小孩玩棒球 |
[16:14] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[16:16] | I need to stop thinking about both of them. | 我不能再想他们俩了 |
[16:18] | And I have to stop thinking about izzie stevens. | 我也不想Izzie Stevens了 |
[16:21] | Hey,callie… | |
[16:24] | here’s the thing,when you’re obsessing about something like that, | 关键是 你怀疑有事的时候 |
[16:28] | there’s generally a reason. | 通常就真的有理由怀疑… |
[16:39] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[16:40] | nasal lavage. | 洗鼻 |
[16:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
[16:43] | Because she’s trying to kill me. | 因为她想让我被烦死 |
[16:46] | Sydney. | |
[16:47] | Dr. Bailey,we’ve really turned this place around today. | Bailey医生 我们今天有些改进 |
[16:50] | Nasal lavage? | 洗鼻? |
[16:52] | Four visits in one month? | 一个月内来看了四次病? |
[16:53] | Oh,are you questioning my patient care? | 你质疑我对病人的照料? |
[16:55] | Miranda,I get it,okay? | Miranda 我明白 |
[16:57] | You’re protecting your turf. | 你不要我干预 |
[16:58] | Very mama bear. | 你是老大 |
[16:59] | Very chief resident. | 是住院主任 |
[17:00] | But this is not about hospital politics,okay? | 但这无关医院政治 对吗? |
[17:02] | This is about the patient. | 这事关病人 |
[17:03] | The patient can go home. | 病人能回去了 |
[17:05] | Get that stuff out of his nose. | 把那玩意儿拿出来 |
[17:06] | No,I’m not comfortable discharging him until we’ve addressed his problem. | 在没找出问题之前 我不能安心放他走 |
[17:09] | The 16 patients in the waiting room aren’t comfortable either. | 候诊室还有16位病人也不舒服 |
[17:15] | Sir,I… | 先生 我… |
[17:16] | I-I don’t think there’s anything else we can do. | 我们只能做这些了 |
[17:18] | You know,colds drag on. | 感冒是要拖一段时间的 |
[17:20] | Yeah. Yeah,I hear you. | 是 我明白 |
[17:25] | Oh,hell. | 见鬼 |
[17:26] | What? | 什么? |
[17:27] | That come out of his nose? | 他鼻子流出来的? |
[17:29] | See? This is why I’m never gonna have sex again. | 瞧 这就是永远不会 要有人跟我嘿咻的原因了… |
[17:33] | Uh,wait right here. | 稍等 |
[17:37] | Um,order a head C.T. | 安排头部C.T. |
[17:39] | Why? It’s not a cold? | 怎么? 不是感冒? |
[17:41] | No,dr. Stevens. | 不 Stevens医生 |
[17:42] | It’s definitely not a cold. | 绝对不是感冒 |
[17:52] | Hey,just so you know,I’ll be over here while you’re over there,okay? | 你知道么? 你到哪 我就会到哪 |
[17:55] | Cute. | 有意思 |
[17:57] | Easy to locate,right? | 很好找 对吧? |
[17:58] | Girlfriend comes with a G.P.S | 带G.P.S的女朋友 |
[18:02] | Looks like some kind of foreign object. | 像有某种异物 |
[18:04] | Ouch. | 哦 |
[18:05] | that almost looks like… | 很像… |
[18:06] | a skeleton. | 骨骼 |
[18:07] | It’s skeleton-like. | 像骨骼 |
[18:08] | Definitely skeletony. | 绝对是骨骼 |
[18:10] | Are those barbs? | 那是…鱼钩吗? |
[18:12] | No. | 不 |
[18:13] | Can’t be. | 不可能 |
[18:15] | Well,it could be. | 可能是 |
[18:15] | It looks like a teeny,tiny catfish. | 像很小很小的鲶鱼 |
[18:18] | That’s close. | 差不多 |
[18:21] | You see there? | 看见这儿了? |
[18:23] | Those are spines. | 那是脊骨 |
[18:24] | This is a candiru fish. | 这是坎迪鲁鱼(亚马逊一种顺尿钻阴茎的鱼) |
[18:26] | The penis fish? | 阴茎鱼?? |
[18:28] | This guy has the penis fish… | 这家伙有条阴茎鱼 |
[18:30] | in his… | 在他的… |
[18:31] | in his… | 在他的… |
[18:32] | wow. | 天哪 |
[18:35] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你们对我做了什么? |
[18:38] | You know,most pregnant laboring women love their epidurals. | 很多临盆的孕妇都会进行腰部麻醉 |
[18:40] | I’m not in labor. | 我还没要生 |
[18:41] | I’m trying to keep it that way. | 我们尽量避免出意外 |
[18:42] | By paralyzing me from the waist down? | 让我这样半瘫在床上? |
[18:43] | I can’t even sit up in the bed. | 我都坐不起来 |
[18:45] | I’m missing the show– the seattle grace show. | 我错过了好戏 西慈医院的好戏 |
[18:48] | I can help with that. | 我来帮你 |
[18:49] | So I guess you’re talking to me again. | 我想你愿意理我了 |
[18:51] | Well,I can’t stay mad at you. | 我没法不管你 |
[18:53] | I tried. | 试过了 |
[18:53] | But I couldn’t do it. | 但做不到 |
[18:55] | You make your move on the redhead? | 你跟红发女人有进展么? |
[18:57] | I thought you already knew everything that went on in this hospital. | 我以为这医院里的所有事你都知道呢 |
[19:00] | As a matter of fact,I have an update. | 其实 我有新情报 |
[19:01] | I saw her talking to the ortho resident. | 我看到她和好朋友聊天 |
[19:04] | Yeah,and? | 然后呢? |
[19:09] | she’s seizing. She’s seizing! | 她癫痫发作! |
[19:12] | Somebody page dr. Montgomery! | 快呼叫Montgomery医生! |
[19:14] | Somebody page dr. Montgomery now! | 快呼叫Montgomery医生! |
[19:17] | It’s the candiru. | 是坎迪鲁 |
[19:19] | It’s a freshwater fish that lives in the amazon. | 亚马逊的一种淡水鱼 |
[19:22] | It’s a parasite. | 是一种寄生鱼 |
[19:22] | I’m not an idiot.I dind’t drink from the amazon | 我不是白痴 我没喝亚马逊的水 |
[19:25] | Did you urinate in it? | 你在河里小便过么? |
[19:26] | No,I–what? | 我…什么? |
[19:27] | The candiru is attracted to blood and urine. | 坎迪鲁会受血液和尿液吸引 |
[19:29] | It’s been known to swim up the stream of urine and lodge itself in a man’s urethra. | 它会追逐尿液逆流而进入人的尿道 |
[19:33] | – You mean a fish swam up– – it’s rare,but there are documented cases. | – 你是说鱼游进… – 很少见 但有案例记载 |
[19:37] | One man actually saw it go in and tried to grab it. | 有人曾见它游进身体 试图抓住它 |
[19:39] | It was too slippery. | 但太滑了 |
[19:40] | Yang. | |
[19:41] | It’s in the literature. | 书上写的 |
[19:42] | – So this thing is in my- – is now in your bladder. | – 它现在在我的… – 在你的膀胱里 |
[19:45] | Well,right next to it. | 接下来 |
[19:47] | It’s stuck in your,uh,prostatic urethra, which is causing the obstruction. | 它将进入你的尿道前列腺部 引起尿路阻塞 |
[19:51] | We need to get it quickly before it causes sepsis. | 得在引起败血症之前尽快弄出来 |
[19:54] | Sepsis? | 败血症? |
[19:56] | You mean I could die? | 你是说我可能会死? |
[20:01] | B.P.Shot up to 202 over 134. | 血压 高压 202 低压 134 |
[20:03] | There’s fetal distress. The epidural didn’t help. | 痛感强烈 腰部麻醉没用 |
[20:05] | It’ll help during delivery. | 引产的过程会有用的 |
[20:06] | What’s going on? Alex? | 怎么了? Alex? |
[20:08] | Your blood pressure spiked. You had a seizure. | 你的血压太高 癫痫发作 |
[20:10] | The only way we can reduce your blood pressure and the swelling in your brain is if we deliver the baby right now. | 帮你降血压 避免脑水肿的办法就是马上引产 |
[20:14] | No. She’s only 30 weeks. | 不 孩子才30周 |
[20:16] | I’m not in labor. | 还不能生 |
[20:17] | We’re gonna do a c-section,ava. Don’t worry. | 剖腹生产 Ava 别担心 |
[20:19] | The survival rate for preemies at 30 weeks is extremely high. | 30周的早产儿存活率很高 |
[20:22] | Alex,tell her no. | Alex 别让她这么做 |
[20:23] | I’m not ready. | 我没准备好 |
[20:24] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[20:25] | But I can’t do this by myself. | 但我自己做不到 |
[20:27] | Well,then it’s a good thing you’re not by yourself. | 你不是一个人 |
[20:32] | I was on a consult on the chairman of the board. | 我刚和院长讨论 |
[20:33] | This better be good. What do we have? | 希望没事 情况怎么样? |
[20:35] | Well,we had a patient in the clinic– | 门诊有个病人 |
[20:36] | chronic runny nose,a halo sign on the pillow. | 慢性流鼻水 枕头有晕轮状血迹 |
[20:39] | The fluids are still in the lab, but as far as I can tell– | 液体还在化验 但据我判断 |
[20:42] | he’s leaking spinal fluid through his nose. | 他鼻子流的是脑脊液 |
[20:44] | Thought you might like this one. | 就知道你喜欢这种病人 |
[20:46] | Oh,okay. Look at that. | 好 看看片子 |
[20:47] | It’s a brain herniation. | 是脑疝 |
[20:49] | His brain is literally sinking into his skull base. | 他的大脑正逐步渗入颅底 |
[20:51] | And all along,I thought it was a cold. | 我一直以为是感冒 |
[20:54] | book an O.R. | 安排手术室 |
[20:55] | Dr. Bailey? | Bailey医生? |
[20:56] | Oh,no,no. You’re still studying. | 不 你还要复习 |
[20:57] | You can watch from the gallery. | 你可以在观察室观看手术 |
[20:58] | I’ll scrub in with you. | 我来协助你 |
[20:59] | I thought you were doing jennings. | 我以为你要做Jenning的手术 |
[21:00] | No,um,I’ll do both. | 不 两个一起做 |
[21:02] | I sent this guy home three times. | 我三次放他回家去 |
[21:04] | I can’t not scrub in. | 一定要参与他的手术 |
[21:09] | oh,your daughter is beautiful,ava. | Ava 女儿很漂亮 |
[21:13] | she is? | 是吗? |
[21:15] | she is. | 是的 |
[21:16] | – Get her over to the warmer right away. – I’ll work on her. | – 马上放到保暖箱 – 我来处理 |
[21:18] | Hand her off to peds. I need an extra set of hands. | 把她交给Peds 我需要你帮忙 |
[21:20] | We need to hang some blood. | 需要血浆 |
[21:22] | why? | 怎么了? |
[21:22] | Why do we need blood? | 为什么要血浆? |
[21:24] | – want me to get the uterine arteries? – Yeah. | – 找到子宫动脉吗? – 是的 |
[21:26] | Clamp. | 夹住 |
[21:26] | Uh,alex,what’s going on? | Alex 怎么回事? |
[21:30] | Alex? | |
[21:30] | If the bleeding vessels are deep– | 出血的血管太深了… |
[21:32] | tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[21:33] | – Ligate around the hemostats. Got it. – Am I gonna die? | – 止血钳周围进行绑扎 好了 – 我要死了? |
[21:34] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[21:36] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[21:37] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[21:39] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[21:40] | – Can I? – Go ahead. | – 我去? – 去吧 |
[21:40] | I’m gonna die and my baby’s gonna be all alone. | 我要死了 宝宝要成孤儿了 |
[21:42] | Oh,my god. oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[21:44] | Ava. | |
[21:47] | Ava,look at me. | Ava 看着我 |
[21:48] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:50] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[21:51] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[21:52] | You’re gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[21:53] | Your baby’s gonna be fine. | 孩子也会没事 |
[21:54] | I just need you to breathe for me,all right? | 只要你深呼吸 好么? |
[21:56] | Nice slow,deep breaths. | 慢慢地 深呼吸 |
[21:59] | that’s it. | 就这样 |
[22:02] | Just breathe. That’s it. | 深呼吸 就这样 |
[22:03] | Keep breathing. There you go. | 一直深呼吸 很好 |
[22:08] | Celeste. | |
[22:09] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[22:10] | No chances of an S.T.D. | 不是性病 |
[22:12] | Larry’s condition– he’s having surgery, but you are fine. | 看Larry的状况 他要做手术 但是你没事 |
[22:17] | You did hear the part about you being fine,right? | 你听到了吗? 你没事 |
[22:19] | That’s what I keep telling myself,that I’m fine with things they way they are,but… | 我一直告诉自己没事 很满意现在的状态 但是… |
[22:25] | I probably won’t be really fine until I don’t care if he’s fine anymore. | 如果我不再介意他有没有事 我才算是真的没事… |
[22:30] | celeste? | |
[22:31] | I got here as soon as… | 我已经尽快… |
[22:33] | is he in surgery yet? | 他在手术中了吗? |
[22:34] | Um,no. They’re taking him soon. | 还没 马上就轮到他了 |
[22:36] | – This is dr. O’malley. Dr. O’malley…This is mr.Jennings’ wife nancy. – Hi | – 这位是O’Malley医生…这位是Jennings太太Nancy – 你好 |
[22:39] | – Hi. – It’s a pleasure. | – 你好 – 很高兴见到你 |
[22:40] | He’s just in there. They’re prepping him for surgery. | 他刚到不久 在为他的手术做准备 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:44] | I left my car in front in a no parking zone. | 我把车停在禁泊区前了 |
[22:46] | Could you move it? | 你能去挪走吗? |
[22:53] | what are you going to do? | 你准备怎么办? |
[22:56] | Move her car. | 挪走她的车 |
[22:59] | – Talk about divine retribution. – What? | – 说到因果报因 – 怎么? |
[23:02] | He sleeps with his assistant and a carnivorous fish lodges itself in his penis. | 他和助手偷情 结果一条食肉鱼就住到他的阴茎里 |
[23:06] | That’s instant karma if I’ve ever seen it. | 这可是前所未见最快的报应 |
[23:08] | Yeah,well,derek wasn’t struck by lightning, and neither were you. | Derek和你都没被雷劈啊 |
[23:10] | Addison showed up. | Addison出现了 |
[23:12] | I had months of pain and self-loathing,a crazy, | 那几个月我自暴自弃痛苦难当 |
[23:14] | ranting mother and a near drowning off the side of a dock. | 还有个疯癫老妈 还差点在码头淹死 |
[23:18] | I mean,it’s no fish in my hoo-hoo, but it’s certainly not an easy ride. | 虽然没有鱼寄生在我”那里” 但这也够我受的了 |
[23:21] | Yeah,well,I’ve cheated on my boyfriends, and I’m fine. | 我背叛过男朋友 但我过的好好的 |
[23:23] | I mean,am I the only one? | 我是说 我不会是唯一一个吧? |
[23:26] | Which cake is your favorite, or have you chosen one yet? | 你最喜欢哪个蛋糕 还是你根本没选? |
[23:29] | Okay,clearly,you’re not getting the point. | 很明显 你们没抓住重点 |
[23:31] | I don’t have favorite cakes. | 我没有什么最喜欢的蛋糕 |
[23:32] | That’s why you’re involved. | 所以你们才会被叫过来 |
[23:34] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[23:36] | If you see my boyfriend, tell him I had some tuna salad and a yogurt, | 如果看见我男友 告诉他我吃了吞拿沙拉和酸奶 |
[23:40] | and now I’m off to the O.R. | 现在 我要去手术室 |
[23:41] | Okay,this is,uh,this is not eating for pleasure. | 这 这可不是为了你们大快朵颐 |
[23:43] | I really need a choice, so mark down your favorite. | 我真得做出选择 所以标下你们最喜欢的 |
[23:48] | Sorry I froze there for a little bit. | 抱歉我刚才傻了一下 |
[23:50] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:52] | I–I’m not–I’m not– I’m not getting weird. | 我…我不是….我不是…我不是觉得奇怪 |
[23:54] | – You know,it was just a weird… – shut up and eat some cake. | – 你知道的 就是感觉很奇怪… – 闭嘴多吃点蛋糕吧 |
[23:57] | – Good? – question. | – 好吃吗? – 真恶心 |
[23:59] | Disgusting. | 你真讨厌 |
[24:05] | karev. | |
[24:06] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[24:07] | I was just checking up on ava. | 我正要去看Ava |
[24:08] | Do I have another denny duquette situation on my hands? | 是不是又要发生 Denny Duquette那样的事了? |
[24:10] | What? Are you serious? | 什么? 你认真的? |
[24:12] | I have never seen you so attentive with a patient. | 我从来没见过你对病人这么用心 |
[24:14] | You’re always there– checking her stats, running tests,doing research. | 无时无刻不在…检查状态 做检查 做研究 |
[24:17] | – That’s my job. – No,it’s my job. | – 那是我的工作 – 不! 是我的工作 |
[24:19] | I’m her doctor. You’re my intern. | 我是她的医生 你是我的实习 |
[24:21] | Which is why I have to know her stats at all times. | 所以我才要时刻关注她的状态 |
[24:23] | Because I’m not about to stand next to you in your O.R. | 因为我不能在手术室里站在你身边 |
[24:26] | And be anything less than overprepared. Okay? | 而没有做好充分的准备 明白吗? |
[24:29] | There’s no way I’m gonna go to work every day with a surgeon like you and not be at the top of my game. | 没道理我每天和你这样的医生工作 却不是同事们中的佼佼者 |
[24:47] | I know you have to give him the cards ’cause you’re married to him. | 我知道你们结婚了所以你一直给他卡片 |
[24:49] | I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[24:51] | But there is an argument to be made for female surgeons sticking together. | 但是两个女外科医生 难道不该互相帮忙吗? |
[24:54] | you’re relentless. | 你还真执着呢… |
[24:55] | “Sisterhood” and all that,you know? | 姐妹情什么的 知道吗? |
[24:56] | Scary,inhuman relentless. | 吓人的 非人性的执着… |
[24:58] | You are like a role model to me or…something. | 你就是我的偶像…或者什么的 |
[25:02] | Okay,you know what? Stop. okay? | 知道吗? 住口 好吗? |
[25:03] | This is just getting sad. | 这太可悲了 |
[25:05] | I will give the cards to george. | 我会把卡片给George |
[25:06] | I am sure he will share. | 我肯定他会分享的 |
[25:08] | No,he won’t,with me anyway. | 不 不会的 反正不会和我分享 |
[25:10] | He’ll just share the with izzie. | 他就会和Izzie分享 |
[25:12] | They’re like an exclusive little unit. Whatever. | 就像什么小团体似的 |
[25:14] | Yang. | |
[25:18] | Uh…my,uh… | 呃…我的 呃… |
[25:20] | my locker is on the right side, third one from the door. | 我的储物柜在右边靠门第三个 |
[25:24] | The cards are on the top shelf. | 卡片在架子顶层 |
[25:25] | Really? You… | 真的? 你… |
[25:27] | they’re all yours. | 全归你了 |
[25:40] | Oh,god. | 哦 天啊 |
[25:40] | – Um…sorry. – It’s okay. | – 呃..抱歉 – 没事 |
[25:42] | – I was,uh– so I’m gonna– so we’re good? – yeah,I– | – 我本要 呃…所以我打算要…我们没问题吧? – 没问题 我… |
[25:45] | – Yes,good. – Good. | – 是啊 很好 – 很好 |
[25:46] | Okay,then. | 那就好 |
[26:01] | don’t talk. | 不要说话 |
[26:03] | Um,I know it’s not fair, and I know it’s not your fault, | 我知道这样不公平 也知道这不是你的过错 |
[26:06] | and I know there’s nothing going on between you and george. | 我也知道你和George之间没什么 |
[26:08] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[26:10] | Except there is. | 但事实上有 |
[26:12] | You’re his best friend. | 你是他最好的朋友 |
[26:15] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[26:17] | He gets you. He needs you. | 他着迷于你 他需要你 |
[26:18] | And I’m just– I’m just–I’m his wife. | 而我只是 我只是 我只是他的妻子 |
[26:21] | And I know,I know I get the sex and the commitment and the life with him… | 我知道 我得到他性爱 得到了一生的承诺… |
[26:25] | but I-I want him to get me and to need me. | 但我 我想他着迷我 需要我 |
[26:31] | And I can’t compete with you. | 而我不能和你竞争 |
[26:34] | So I’m asking you… | 所以我求你… |
[26:36] | to please stop. | 请停止 |
[26:38] | Just stop. | 停止! |
[26:40] | Find another friend. | 找个别的朋友 |
[26:42] | Or whatever you do,just give me my husband back. | 反正不管怎样 把我的丈夫还给我 |
[26:55] | what about the forked stone grasper? | 用叉状结石探测器怎么样? |
[26:57] | It can lead to urethral injury. | 可能会导致尿道受伤 |
[26:59] | well,the forceps aren’t working. | 镊子不管用啊 |
[27:01] | At this point,I’m willing to try anything. | 在这样的情况下 我什么都愿意一试 |
[27:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:03] | Stone grasper. | 结石探测器 |
[27:06] | did we miss anything good? | 我们错过什么好戏了吗? |
[27:15] | Hello? | 你好? |
[27:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[27:18] | I’ve had better days. | 不怎么样 |
[27:21] | Where’s dr. Bailey? | Bailey医生去哪儿了? |
[27:24] | Page her. | 传呼她 |
[27:26] | v-tach. | 伸进去 |
[27:28] | Does he have a pulse with that? | 他还有脉搏吗? |
[27:29] | Oh,he’s going down. | 哦 他要不行了 |
[27:31] | Yes. | 有 |
[27:32] | He needs 150 of amiodarone. | 给他加150的胺碘酮 |
[27:33] | How much longer you think it’ll take? | 你觉得还要多久? |
[27:34] | You worry about getting his arrhythmias down. | 你担心他的心律不齐吧 |
[27:36] | We’re gonna have to change our game plan here. | 看来得改变计划了 |
[27:38] | The scope isn’t working. | 探镜没有用 |
[27:39] | Excuse me,dr. Fischer. | 不好意思 Fischer先生 |
[27:40] | We’re gonna have to open him up. | 我们要动手开刀了 |
[27:44] | I don’t know how I missed it. | 真不知道怎么会错过 |
[27:46] | It presented as a cold,miranda. | 症状是和感冒一样的 Miranda |
[27:48] | This sort of thing,at some point, you think it’s gonna get better. | 这种病 在某些时候 你会觉得自己已经好起来了 |
[27:51] | You really don’t figure it’s something that could ruin your whole life. | 而不会觉得这会是能毁了你一生的东西 |
[27:54] | e chief. | 是主任呼我 |
[27:54] | The candiru? | 坎迪鲁鱼 |
[27:56] | Go ahead. We’re almost done re. | 去吧 我们这里快完成了 |
[27:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:04] | Hey. You want to quiz me on the G.I.Stuff? | 嗨 你来给我提问G.I.方面的东西吧? |
[28:07] | No,I’m still trying to get through my cardio notes. | 不了 我还想复习一遍心脏学笔记 |
[28:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[28:12] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[28:14] | I should have snuck in to the candiru surgery with meredith and cristina. | 我应该和Meredith还有Cristina 一起溜进去看坎迪鲁鱼手术的 |
[28:17] | You still can– | 你还是可以去… |
[28:17] | george,can you maybe stop talking so I could concentrate? | George 你可以别和我说话吗? 我要集中精力 |
[28:25] | what’s your problem? | 你出什么问题了? |
[28:27] | my problem… | 我的问题… |
[28:29] | is you. | 就是你 |
[28:31] | You’re my penis fish. | 你就是我的寄生鱼 |
[28:33] | Your what? | 你的什么? |
[28:35] | You’ve crawled in,and latched on, | 你钻了进来 又抓住不放 |
[28:37] | and now I can’t move or talk or think or even pee | 而现在我说话思考甚至尿尿时 |
[28:41] | without the nagging feeling that something is eating through my organs. | 都会想到那东西在吃我内脏的 那种麻麻的感觉 |
[28:44] | you don’t even have a penis. | 你甚至没有阴茎 |
[28:45] | How am I the fish? | 我怎么做那条鱼? |
[28:46] | It’s a metaphor,george. | 这是个比喻 George |
[28:51] | What happened to us being fine? | “我们两个没事”怎么不管用了? |
[28:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:58] | maybe we’re not. | 也许我们本来就不是”没事” |
[29:08] | a little more suction there,please. | 请在那里再吸一点 |
[29:11] | Those barbs won’t let go. | 这些倒钩真是棘手 |
[29:17] | Dr. Bailey,glad you could join us. | Bailey医生 真高兴你也来了 |
[29:21] | Oh,this is useless. | 哦 这没有用 |
[29:22] | We’re gonna have to cut it out,dr. Fischer. | 我们必须把它剪出来 Fischer医生 |
[29:24] | I’ll repair the bladder. | 我会修复膀胱 |
[29:25] | Okay,let’s do it. | 好吧 我们动手 |
[29:28] | How’s his heart holding up? | 心跳怎么样? |
[29:29] | Occasional runs of v-tach. | 偶尔出现室性心动过速 |
[29:31] | He can’t take much more. | 他不能承受下去了 |
[29:33] | Forceps. | 镊子 |
[29:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:40] | Almost there. | 就快了 |
[29:41] | Come on,you. | 加油啊 |
[29:46] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[29:49] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[29:57] | oh,man.Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[30:06] | – You see that thing? – ***** | – 你看见了吗? – 看见了 |
[30:11] | remind me never to pee the amazon. | 提醒我永远别在亚马逊河里尿尿 |
[30:15] | What? | 怎么了? |
[30:17] | What do you say we have a real meeting of the dirty mistresses club? | 你说我们去”黑情人俱乐部” 来次真正的约会怎样? |
[30:21] | Like what it should’ve been from the beginning. | 就像我们早该开始做的一样 |
[30:24] | – What are you doing? – Once. | – 你在干什么? – 就一次 |
[30:25] | 20 minutes in the on call room. Nobody ever finds out. | 在值班室里 20分钟 没人会发现的 |
[30:28] | – Mark. – What, | – 怎么 |
[30:29] | you’re telling me everything’s great between you and derek? | 你要告诉我你和Derek之间一切安好? |
[30:31] | What makes you think there is something wrong between me and derek? | 你凭什么觉得我和Derek之间出问题了? |
[30:35] | Something’s always wrong between you and derek. | 你和Derek之间永远有点问题 |
[30:38] | Enough.What is wrong with you? | 够了 你到底是怎么了? |
[30:42] | nothing.I’m–I’M…addison and I were gonna try and make a go of it. | 没事 我…我…Addison和我想要尝试一下 |
[30:47] | Things are not gonna work out. | 看起来还是合不来 |
[30:48] | So you make a pass at me? | 所以你就转向到我? |
[30:50] | Like that’ll help. | 那样能有用吗? |
[30:52] | She doesn’t want me. | 她不要我 |
[30:54] | Something’s gotta help. | 总会有什么能有用吧 |
[30:56] | Revenge sex is not the answer. | 报复性的性爱不是答案 |
[30:59] | If you’re letting her go,let her go. | 如果你决定放手 那就对她放开吧 |
[31:03] | be an adult. | 成熟一点吧 |
[31:10] | Thanks…for the baby and for me not dyi and stuff. | 谢谢你…为了孩子 也为了我没死什么的 |
[31:15] | well,it’s always a nice bonus when a patient doesn’t die. | 是啊 病人没死总归是件额外的惊喜 |
[31:19] | You and red make a pretty good team. | 你和红头发配合得很好 |
[31:21] | Don’t tell sloan. | 别告诉Sloan |
[31:22] | Oh,she and sloan aren’t happening.She wants you. | 哦 她和Sloan合不来 她要的是你 |
[31:26] | – How do you know that? – I know everything,remember? | – 你怎么知道? – 我什么都知道 记得吗? |
[31:29] | I heard her talking to the ortho doc about how she wants someone who barbecues and plays catch. | 我听见她和医生朋友聊天 说她多么渴望一个能烤肉遛狗的人 |
[31:33] | She wants someone who’s committed. | 她想要一个能信守誓约的人 |
[31:36] | Yeah.Well,that’s not me. | 是啊 那不是说我 |
[31:38] | I hate to tell you this,but it is. | 我不想告诉你这个 但那就是说你 |
[31:41] | You may talk tough,but you’re a decent guy,alex. | 你是刀子嘴 豆腐心 Alex |
[31:44] | Whether you want to admit it or not, you’re actually one of the good ones. | 不论你愿不愿意承认 你其实是个好男人 |
[31:51] | Mrs. Jennings. | Jennings太太 |
[31:53] | Your husband’s out of surgery. Everything went very well. | 您的丈夫手术已经结束 一切都很顺利 |
[31:56] | Oh,thank you. | 喔 谢谢 |
[31:59] | That’s–that’s wonderful. | 那…那太棒了 |
[32:01] | Dr. Webber will be down to fill you in soon. | Webber医生呆会就会下来详细说明 |
[32:04] | Uh,dr. O’malley,um,do me a favor. | O’malley医生 帮个忙 |
[32:08] | Could you go tell ceste? | 你能去告诉Ceste吗? |
[32:10] | She’s a basket case,and I just don’t have it in me to take care omy husband’s girlfriend right now. | 她慌张得不得了 我现在可没心情去照顾老公的女友 |
[32:19] | Of course I know. | 我当然知道 |
[32:22] | the wife always knows. | 作妻子的总是知道的…. |
[32:39] | – dr. O’malley. – Yes. | – O’malley医生 – 嗯 |
[32:41] | Mr. Jennings’,uh,personal physician would like a copy of his medic records. | Jennings先生的私人医生 想要一份他病历的复印件 |
[32:45] | – Um,here’s the number. – Okay. | – 这是电话 – 好 |
[32:48] | Mr. Jennings,I’ve canceled your appointments for next week. | Jennings先生 我已取消你下周的约会 |
[32:51] | There’s just a conference call that’s proving a little bit difficult to reschedule. | 只有一个电话会议很难重新安排 |
[32:55] | But I’m sure danny can handle it. | 不过我肯定Danny能搞定 |
[32:57] | Wait,what’s–what’s danny got to do with it? | 等等 这和…Danny有什么关系? |
[33:00] | I’ve asked him to step in temporarily, until you find someone else. | 我让他暂时接替我 直到你找到别人 |
[33:04] | Now,w-wait,celeste… | 等等 Celeste… |
[33:10] | what the hell was that all about? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[33:12] | Well,I think she just left you. | 我想她刚离开你了 |
[33:21] | Good-bye,larry. | 再见 Larry |
[33:28] | what–what the hell’s going on here? | 这…这到底怎么回事? |
[33:30] | I think I’m done here. | 我想我也做完了… |
[33:54] | Can you be a vault? | 听我倾诉下如何? |
[33:56] | I think I need a vault ’cause I’ve eaten like a cake and a half, | 我想我需要找人倾诉一下 因为我刚吃了一个半蛋糕 |
[34:00] | and it’s just not cutting it.And you don’t gossip. | 而且还没有停止的趋势… 而你不会到处传闲话 |
[34:02] | Because nobody tells me anything. | 那是因为大家什么都不告诉 |
[34:05] | I was with a married man.It was– | 我和一个已婚男人在一起了… |
[34:08] | unh-unh-unh.I don’t mind that nobody tells me anything. | 呃…我觉得大家什么都不告诉挺好的… |
[34:13] | It was george.I was with george. | 是George 我和George在一起了 |
[34:28] | It should be firm inside,not spongy. | 里面应该很坚硬 而不是海绵状 |
[34:34] | The frosting,like meringue– light and not too sweet. | 糖衣应该像酥皮饼 应该清淡而不要太甜 |
[34:41] | I always thought chocolate inside, but,um,well,I’m leaning away from that. | 我总觉得里面有巧克力为好 不过现在我越来越觉得还是没有的好 |
[34:48] | You’ve thought a lot about this cake. | 关于这个蛋糕你想也也太多了 |
[34:53] | This cake… | 这个蛋糕… |
[34:55] | for this day… | 这一天… |
[34:58] | with tihs woman. | 和这个女人 |
[35:03] | The red velvet’s your winner,by the way. | 顺便说下 红丝绒蛋糕最好 |
[35:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[35:16] | I wanted you to know where I was, so I thought I’d come and tell you. | 我想让你知道我在哪 所以我想该来告诉你一声 |
[35:19] | Oh,you’re mocking me. | 你在嘲弄我 |
[35:22] | I’m apologizing to you. | 我在向你道歉 |
[35:26] | You’re making light of things. | 你在故意轻视一些事 |
[35:28] | I’m running my fingers through your hair. | 我用手指梳你的头发呢 |
[35:39] | I’m standing in your bedroom, | 站在你的卧室里 |
[35:42] | unbuttoning my shirt. | 解开衬衫 |
[35:49] | And now I’m taking off my pants. | 现在我脱掉裤子了 |
[35:58] | and now…I’m getting in your bed naked. | 现在…我在你床上 赤身裸体 |
[36:08] | Mark… | |
[36:11] | we need to,um… | 我们需要… |
[36:13] | we should go get a drink,um,and maybe talk. | 我们该去喝一杯 也许谈谈 |
[36:16] | Do you have some time? | 你有空吗? |
[36:19] | I mean,uh,just something’s always wrong with you and me… | 我是说 你我之间有点问题… |
[36:28] | you don’t want to have a drink with me. | 你不想和我喝东西的 |
[36:31] | I’m not what you’re looking for. | 我不是你要找的对象 |
[36:34] | What…are you talking about? | 你…在说什么? |
[36:37] | I slept with someone.Couldn’t hold out. | 我和别人上床了 没能坚持住 |
[36:42] | Once a man-whore,always a man-whore,right? | 一朝堕落 永不翻身 不是吗? |
[36:52] | – Miranda,go home. – I’m almost done. | – Miranda 回家 – 我快做完了 |
[36:55] | Go home.See your family. | 回家 去见你的家人 |
[36:57] | You have to accept there are days where you can’t do it all. | 你必须接受有些时候 你不能把所有事一肩承担 |
[37:00] | – You have to delegate. – I did. | – 你要分权给别人 – 我这样做了 |
[37:02] | And then you do all the work anyway. And you’re still doing it. | 但你还是把所有的工作 都自己做了 而且你还在做! |
[37:05] | You didn’t have better things to do today than to ride herd on that V.I.P.Case? | 你今天就没有比照顾 那个VIP更好的事情做吗?? |
[37:08] | There was a fish in a man’s penis. | 那人有条鱼在阴茎里 |
[37:11] | There’s always gonna be a fish in a man’s penis,chief. | 主任 永远会有”鱼在阴茎里”的 (借口总是有的) |
[37:14] | You can say you movin’ on all you wa,but are you really? | 你可以说自己正向着自己想要 的前进 但真是这样吗? |
[37:20] | If you don’t slow wn,you might end up without a family to go home to. | 如果你不放慢节奏 你可能最终也会无家可归的 |
[37:25] | good night,miranda. | 晚安 Miranda |
[37:32] | – now see,you can’t do that. – Do what? | – 看吧 你这样可不行? – 什么不行? |
[37:35] | Not look happy after sex.It’s bad for the ego. | 你不能做爱后脸无欢容 这很伤我自尊 |
[37:38] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[37:41] | – Are we fine? – Sure. | – 我们没事吗? – 当然 |
[37:43] | Not so convincing. | 不是很有说服力 |
[37:47] | I shouldn’t have accused you of hovering.It wasn’t nice. | 我不该责怪你围着我转 这不对 |
[37:50] | You were just trying to be there for me. | 你都是为了我 |
[37:54] | But…now I’M…being available, | 可是…现在我…任你摆布 |
[37:59] | communicating and getting naked and doing all of your favorite things. | 交流 裸着身子 做任何你喜欢的事情 |
[38:04] | Good things. | 好事 |
[38:06] | Then why are you still staring at the ceiling? | 那为什么你还盯着天花板? |
[38:08] | I-I don’t know.I just–I… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[38:13] | that day…you came out of the water… | 那天…你从水里被救出来… |
[38:20] | I spent the scariest hour of my life trying to breathe for you. | 我竭尽全力让你呼吸 那是我一生中最恐惧的时刻 |
[38:25] | I love you and I want you,but I don’t know what to… | 我爱你 想要你 但我不知道怎么… |
[38:32] | you didn’t swim. | 你没有游泳 |
[38:35] | You didn’t swim,and you know how to. | 你没游泳 而你知道怎么游 |
[38:40] | And I don’t know if I can… | 我不知道自己是否能… |
[38:45] | um,I don’t know if I wanna… | 我不知道自己是否想… |
[38:47] | keep trying to breathe for you. | 一直这样代替你呼吸 |
[38:59] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[39:08] | I’ll go. | 我走了 |
[39:13] | too often,the thing you want most is the one thing you can’t have. | 很多时候 你最想得到的就是你无法拥有的 |
[39:19] | what acid-based finding do you classically get with significant vomiting? | 大量呕吐中你能作出什么什么 与酸有关的症状判断? |
[39:22] | Hypokalemic hypochloremic metabolic alkalosis.Unbelievable. | 低血钾 低血氯 碱中毒 真难以置信 |
[39:30] | Did you pick a cake? | 你挑蛋糕了吗? |
[39:33] | Uh…I like the red one. | 呃…我喜欢红色的那个 |
[39:39] | – The red velvet? – Yeah. | – 红丝绒? – 对 |
[40:07] | that’s the girl? | 就是那个女孩? |
[40:08] | runny nose guy’s big love. | 鼻涕虫的爱人 |
[40:15] | I don’t know how we do this. | 我不知道我们怎么能做到 |
[40:18] | I don’t know how we work together and be friends and act like it’s all okay. | 我不知道我们怎么能一起工作 成为朋友 并且假装一切很好 |
[40:26] | I,um…there’s a spot available at mercy west. | 我…在仁爱西医院有个空缺 |
[40:31] | I called them. | 我给他们打电话了 |
[40:33] | You’re gonna transfer to mercy west? | 你想调到仁爱西去? |
[40:38] | I have to. | 我必须这样 |
[40:41] | Desire leaves us heartbroken…it wears us out. | 欲望 让我们心神俱碎 |
[40:47] | Desire can wreck your life. | 欲望 能毁了你的生活 |
[40:51] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[40:54] | I was gonna go get a drink.You want to,uh,head over to joe’s? | 我想去喝一杯 你想去Joe酒吧吗? |
[40:58] | Yeah.Well,I’m kinda under it with this test. | 呃 我正准备考试 |
[41:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:03] | You know,um… | 你知道… |
[41:06] | I,uh,took that test once upon a time. | 很久以前… 我也参加过这个考试 |
[41:11] | We could,um,go back to my hotel. | 我们可以 回我的宾馆 |
[41:14] | I could quiz you. | 我给你测验 |
[41:16] | Look,uh,this…this isn’t,uh… | 听着 这…这不… |
[41:22] | – you’re not my girlfriend.Okay? – What? | – 你不是我女朋友 明白吗? – 什么? |
[41:27] | I mean,no offense.Toy was awesome. It’s just…I’m–I’m really busy. | 无意冒犯 今天很”性福” 只是… 我 我很忙 |
[41:31] | I have a lot of work to do.I don’t have time for… | 有很多事要做 我没时间… |
[41:35] | no,of course. | 不 当然 |
[41:38] | Uh…study. | 哦…学习 |
[41:42] | That’s what you’re here for,right? | 你来这就是为了学习的 是吧? |
[41:51] | But as tough as wanting something can be… | 和欲求某物一样艰难的是… |
[42:00] | the people who suffer the most… | 受苦最多的人… |
[42:07] | are those who don’t know what they want. | 是那些不明白自己欲求何物的人 |