时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:03] | – You’re gonna transfer to mercy west? – I have to. | – 你要转到西慈医院? – 我别无选择 |
[00:05] | Give me my husband back. | 把我的丈夫还给我 |
[00:07] | – Cxief resident? – The one fifth year resident that rules all residents. | – 住院总? – 管所有住院病人 |
[00:10] | Your intern exams are in two weeks. | 离你们的实习生考试只有两星期了 |
[00:12] | You need to spend every available minute studying for them. | 你们要争分夺秒 努力学习 |
[00:15] | What happened to our small ceremony? | 我们商量好的小型仪式呢? |
[00:17] | What happened you and me at city hall? | 不是说好了只有我俩在市政厅注册的么? |
[00:19] | There’s no guarantee the surgery’s gonna bring back your memory. | 不能保证手术就能让你重拾记忆 |
[00:21] | – Is there a man in my house? – I’m so sorry,richard. | – 房子里是不是有别的男人? – 很抱歉 Richard |
[00:25] | And I’m finally ready to have a baby, and I can’t. | 我终于想要个孩子 却再也不行了 |
[00:27] | We’re losing her pulse.She’s coding! | 她快没有脉搏了 她心跳停止了! |
[00:29] | We did everything we could. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[00:41] | A surgeon’s education never ends. | 外科医生的教育从没有结尾 |
[00:44] | Every patient,every symptom,every operation… | 每个病人 每个病例 每个手术… |
[00:48] | Is a test,a chance for us to demonstrate how much we know… | 都是测试 也是我们展现自己所学… |
[00:53] | And how much more we have to learn. | 和还有多少需要学习的机会 |
[00:56] | – How do you treat pancreatic divisum?Izzie? – Oh,cristina. | – 如何治疗胰腺分裂? Izzie? – 哦 Cristina |
[01:00] | If you’re not gonna let us sleep,you at least have to let me put coffee in my cup. | 如果你不想让我们睡觉 至少也要让我倒完这杯咖啡 |
[01:03] | – Okay,so go.No one’s stopping you. – I’m too tired to go. | – 好吧 你去吧 没人拦着你 – 我懒得动了 |
[01:06] | Pancreatic divisum. | 胰腺分裂 |
[01:07] | – Dorsal duct sphincterotomy. – Not your turn,but correct.You do me. | – 脊管括约肌切开术 – 没轮到你 不过答对了 你问我 |
[01:11] | I can’t believe o’malley’s missing this. How’s he gonna be ready? | 不敢相信O’malley错过了这些卡片 他打算怎么准备 |
[01:13] | Oh,you’re kidding,right? | 哦 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[01:14] | – We have callie’s cards,but george has- – George has callie. | – 我们有Callie的复习卡 但George有… – George有Callie |
[01:19] | What’s the most frequent cause of diarrhea in hospitalized patients? | 导致住院病人痢疾的通常原因是什么? |
[01:22] | Is she coming to this bachelorette thing tonight? | 她还参加单身女子聚会么? |
[01:23] | Rotavirus.Yes.Uh,no!No,no,no.Uh,salmonella. | 轮状病毒 呃…不不不 沙门氏菌 |
[01:26] | Diarrhea in hospitalized patients. | 是住院病人患痢疾 |
[01:28] | The most frequent cause of diarrhea in hospitalized patients is C.Diff | 住院病人痢疾的通常原因是梭状芽孢杆菌 |
[01:33] | Which can lead to toxic megacolon, perforation,sepsis and death. | 可以导致中毒性巨结肠症 穿孔 脓血症 甚至死亡 |
[01:38] | That’s what killed susan. | 这就是Susan的死因 |
[01:44] | – Is she okay? – Oh,she’s fine. | – 她还好么? – 哦 她挺好的 |
[01:46] | – Dude,she’s messed up. – Of course she’s messed up. | – 伙计 她心情很糟 – 她当然心情很糟 |
[01:49] | Susan was basically her surrogate mother. | Susan可以算她的继母 |
[01:51] | Yeah,her fake mom was better than her real mom. | 是啊 她继母比她亲妈都好 |
[01:53] | Is she going to the hospital first or the funeral? | 她先去医院还是先去葬礼? |
[01:55] | First to the hospital,then to the funeral, then to the test this afternoon. | 先去医院 再去葬礼 下午再来考试 |
[02:00] | – Has she even studied? – Yeah,she studied.She’s fine. | – 她复习了么? – 复习了 她挺好的 |
[02:02] | She just needs to be left alone,okay? So what’s inside the carotid sheath?Izzie? | 她只需要单独待会儿 颈动脉鞘内有什么?Izzie? |
[02:08] | The internal carotid artery,the internal jugular vein and the vagus nerve. | 颈内动脉 颈内静脉和交感神经 |
[02:12] | Ah,that was too easy.Let’s find you a hard one. | 唉 那个太简单了 等我换个难的 |
[02:15] | – Uh,what is this? – Uh,what is what? | – 这是什么? – 嗯…什么? |
[02:22] | Oh,yeah.That just came this morning. | 哦 今天早上寄来的 |
[02:23] | You got… You got a spot at mercy west! Why–why didn’t you tell me? | 你…你申请了西慈医院的职位! 那你怎么不告诉我? |
[02:27] | Because it’s pending the results of the intern exam. | 因为还要等实习考试的结果 |
[02:30] | Oh,you know what this means,don’t you? | 你知道这意味着什么 对么? |
[02:31] | – You,you got,you got into mercy west you got into mercy west – I haven’t told the chief yet. | – 你要进入西慈医院了… – 我还没告诉主任 |
[02:37] | You’ll tell him today.He’ll understand. | 你今天告诉他 他会理解的 |
[02:40] | It’s a smaller program,fewer residents… Fewer distractions,more surgeries. | 那是个小医院 医生少… 诱惑少 手术多 |
[02:46] | And when I come home and ask you how your day went, | 我回来后要告诉我你是怎么过的 |
[02:50] | you can actually tell me because I won’t already know. | 你要说清楚 我可不会未卜先知 |
[03:14] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[03:20] | Look,I… I know this is a- – an impossible day for you | 嗯…今天对你来说太残酷了 |
[03:26] | So…I’m just want to say one thing. | 所以…我只说一件事 |
[03:31] | – I brought a black suit,just in case. – Thank you. | – 我买了一件黑礼服 以防万一 – 谢了 |
[03:36] | But I think this is something I need to do by myself. | 但我想我应该自己来 |
[03:47] | If you need me,just… Let me know. | 如果需要…尽管告诉我 |
[03:53] | – Oh,cristina. – What is M.E.N.Syndrome?” Don’t answer that. | – 哦 Cristina – 什么是M.E.N.综合症?别告诉我 |
[03:56] | The minister needs to see a copy of your vows before the wedding. | 牧师在婚礼前需要知道你的誓言 |
[03:58] | Multiple endocrine neoplasia.Yes. | 多发性内分泌腺瘤综合征 没错 |
[04:02] | Look,I know it’s test day,and I’m not supposed to be talking about the wedding on test day | 我知道今天考试 我不应该在这时说婚礼这事 |
[04:05] | – But since tomorrow’s our wedding day- – You have five seconds.Go. | – 但明天是我们的婚礼… – 给你5秒 开始 |
[04:10] | Bill adams can’t make it.I have no best man. | Bill Adams来不了 我没有伴郎 |
[04:13] | Oh,no.Baby,I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 真遗憾啊 |
[04:15] | – And I need your vows by- – Okay,time’s up. | – 所以我需要你的誓言… – 够了 时间到 |
[04:17] | – Cristina… – Test day. | – 今天考试 |
[04:21] | – What am I supposed to tell the minister? – Test day. | – 我该怎么跟牧师说? – 今天考试 |
[04:27] | They paged you guys,too? | 他也呼叫你们了? |
[04:29] | – Well,I think they paged all of us. – That can’t be good. | – 估计他呼叫所有人了 – 也许不是什么好事 |
[04:31] | Sure it can.He could be letting us know I won the race for chief. | 肯定是好事 他会告诉我们 我赢得了主任的职位 |
[04:34] | Not today,he isn’t. | 今天还不会 |
[04:35] | He’s making his recommendation to the board tomorrow for chief of surgery and chief resident. | 他明天向董事会推荐主任和住院总 |
[04:40] | Why were we all paged? | 那为什么我们都被呼叫了? |
[04:41] | Oh,because search and rescue found those lost climbers who were up on mount rainier. | 因为搜救队发现了来尼尔山失踪的登山者 |
[04:45] | – People,the climbers are on their way. – Any specifics? | – 伙计们 登山者正在送过来 – 具体情况呢? |
[04:47] | They found only three so far. One’s still missing. | 目前只找到了三个 有一个还是没找到 |
[04:49] | They’re reporting severe dehydration with traumatic head and chest injuries. | 他们严重脱水并伴有头部外伤和胸腔受伤 |
[04:54] | Dr.Bailey,Dr.Torres,you’ll be my trauma team. | Bailey医生 Torres医生 你们加入外伤组 |
[04:56] | – Bad day not to have interns. – What? | – 没有实习生真糟糕 – 什么? |
[04:59] | Today’s the intern exam. | 今天是实习医师的考试 |
[05:00] | You’ll all have to do your own heavy lifting today. | 你们必须做好各自繁重的工作 |
[05:02] | And if you see an intern, which you will, | 如果你看到实习医生 你肯定能碰到 |
[05:04] | because they can’t help themselves, turn them away until after the exam. | 因为他们控制不住 让他们赶紧回去考试 |
[05:07] | The ambulances are five minutes away. It’s time to do what we do best,people.Let’s roll. | 救护车还有五分钟就到 是我们尽力的时候了 开始吧 |
[05:11] | – What is a gerota’s fascia? – Uh,the fascia surrounding the kidney. | – 什么是肾筋膜? – 嗯 缠绕在肾脏上的膜 |
[05:16] | – Which is longer,the left or the right renal vein? – That’s right.The left one. | – 肾脏的左静脉更长还是右静脉更长? – 当然是左静脉 |
[05:20] | – Looks and smarts– not bad. – You think? | – 漂亮又聪明 不错 – 你这么认为? |
[05:23] | She’s got my dad’s nose,though. | 可她长了和我父亲一样的鼻子 |
[05:24] | Girl’s gotta have a big personality to pull off that nose. | 女孩子总想摆脱那样的鼻子 |
[05:28] | – What? – You–you remember your dad? | – 怎么了? – 你…你记得你爸爸了? |
[05:33] | No.I don’t–no. | 不 我没有 不 |
[05:35] | – You just said- – I know,but I… I have no idea where that came from. | – 可你刚刚说… – 可我…我不知道那是从哪冒出来的 |
[05:38] | That was a memory.That’s what it’s like sometimes. | 那就是记忆 有时会这样的 |
[05:41] | It doesn’t always come back all at once. It can happen in bits and pieces. | 它不会立刻全部恢复 而是片段性恢复的 |
[05:43] | – Don’t–don’t get all- – Dude,your memory’s coming back. | – 不要 不要一直… – 伙计 你开始恢复记忆了 |
[05:55] | – So how you feelin’,preston?You ready? – I’m always ready for surgery. | – 感觉怎样 Preston?准备好了么? – 我时刻准备着手术 |
[05:58] | – I think he’s talking about the wedding. – Yeah,tomorrow’s the big day. | – 他是问你的婚礼吧 – 是啊 明天是大喜之日 |
[06:01] | And apart from the fact that cristina hasn’t written her vows, | 除了Cristina还没有写誓言 |
[06:04] | – My best man just canceled,and it’s still raining… – He’s not ready. | – 伴郎来不了了 而且还在下雨… – 他还没准备好 |
[06:08] | You’re never ready.I certainly wasn’t. | 你总也准备不好 很遗憾我也这样 |
[06:11] | But then… The minute I saw adele coming down that aisle… | 但当我看到Adele从走廊下来的时候… |
[06:17] | Well… Have you picked your best man? | 你又选伴郎了么? |
[06:23] | – Actually,chief,I- – You can’t be his best man. | – 实际上 主任… – 你不能当他的伴郎 |
[06:25] | – Why not? – Because it’s unethical. | – 为什么? – 这缺乏职业道德 |
[06:27] | It’s a conflict of interest. The man wants to be chief of surgery. | 因为这违背大众利益 他也竞争主任的职位了 |
[06:29] | – Actually,derek- – Not that that’s why you’re asking. | – 实际上 Derek… – 这不是你请主任的原因吧 |
[06:32] | – I was… Going to ask you. – Ask me what? | – 我…我想请你的 – 请我什么? |
[06:40] | Really?We have been through a lot this year. | 真的? 今年我们经历了不少了 |
[06:43] | And everybody else turned you down. | 别人都拒绝了你 |
[06:46] | Oh,what do I have to do? | 我要做什么呢? |
[06:47] | Well,traditionally the best man plans the bachelor party. | 通常伴郎要筹办单身汉舞会 |
[06:50] | – Drinks at joe’s after work? – Yeah. | – 下班后在Joe那喝一杯怎么样? – 好啊 |
[06:52] | I knew you were the man for the job. | 就知道你合适干这个 |
[06:59] | Dale winick,32,B.P.90 over 50,tachy to 110. | Dale winick 32岁 低压50 高压90 心律接近110 |
[07:03] | Severe frostbite,but no obvious internal injuries. | 严重冻伤 但是没有明显的内伤 |
[07:05] | – Got it. – My god. | – 知道了 – 天啊 |
[07:08] | Yeah,those aren’t gloves. | 嗯 那不是手套 |
[07:19] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 03 Episode 24 | |
[07:22] | Please someone tell me this guy is ok | 拜托谁告诉我他没事 |
[07:24] | They’re right behind you.We’ll let you know. | 情况就摆在眼前 我们会让你知道的 |
[07:26] | Get him a tet-tox and push a gram of cefazolin I.V. | 给他接种破伤风疫苗 再注射一克先锋霉素5号 |
[07:28] | And let’s get some warm,circulating water to start thawing his hands. | 先弄些流动的温水给他的手解冻 |
[07:31] | I’ll get someone on it.Callie. | 我会叫人做的 Callie |
[07:33] | We’re supposed to be studying. If bailey finds out we’re down here– | 我们应该去学习 如果Bailey发现我们站在这… |
[07:36] | we are studying.How do you treat frostbite? | 我们就是在学习 怎么治疗那些冻伤? |
[07:38] | Rewarm,avoid early surgery unless there’s a deep infection due to autoamputation. | 恢复温度 除非天气造成严重感染 否则不要轻易作手术 |
[07:43] | See?Studying. | 我说吧 这就是学习 |
[07:47] | Okay,okay,mr.Meltzer,mr.Meltzer, I’m gonna need you to save your breath,okay? | 好吧 好吧 Meltzer先生 我需要你保持呼吸好吗? |
[07:51] | We’re gonna give you some pain meds. You have several broken ribs, | 我们会给你用些止痛药 你断了几根肋骨 |
[07:54] | which are compromising your breathing. You understand? | 所以影响了你的呼吸 明白么? |
[07:57] | – Did you see that? – That is freaky. | – 看见了么? – 太恐怖了 |
[07:59] | I think that was a flail chest. I’ve never seen one before. | 我觉得那是连枷胸 我从来没见过 |
[08:01] | Come on.Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[08:03] | Why,oh,why does today have to be test day? | 为什么要今天考试? |
[08:06] | Oh,I know. | 我知道 |
[08:09] | Look… I bet you if you talk to the chief, he’ll let you take the test later | 如果你告诉主任 你要参加葬礼什么的 |
[08:12] | with the funeral and everything. | 他会同意你以后再考 |
[08:14] | – I don’t need to take the test later. – Okay. | – 我不需要推迟考试 – 好的 |
[08:20] | – Can I get a little help here? – I can’t feel my legs! | – 有人能帮忙么? – 我腿没有知觉了! |
[08:23] | Sir,you have a spinal injury. You need to stop fighting me and stay calm,okay? | 先生 你的脊椎受伤了 你需要停止反抗 保持冷静 明白么? |
[08:26] | You’re only making it worse.Where are we going? | 你越弄越糟 我们要去哪? |
[08:27] | – You guys are going to trauma three. – All right.Trauma three. | – 要转移到外伤三组 – 是的 外伤三组 |
[08:31] | – You okay? – Yeah.I got accepted at mercy west. | – 你还好么? – 是的 西慈医院录取我了 |
[08:39] | That’S… Are you gonna go? | 你…你要走了? |
[08:41] | Well,I kinda have to now,right? | 我不得不离开 对么? |
[08:45] | What are you fools doing here? | 你们这帮白痴在干什么? |
[08:47] | In a few hours,you people are taking a test that will determine the course of your entire medical careers | 几个小时后 你们就要进行决定医学生涯方向的考试了 |
[08:53] | because the five interns with the lowest test scores will be cut from the program. | 分数最低的五个实习生会出局 |
[08:57] | But are you studying for this test?No,you’re not. | 你们在在为考试准备吗? 没有 |
[08:59] | Are you helping out in the E.R.? You are most certainly not! | 你们在急诊室帮忙? 也没有 |
[09:03] | Are you getting the hell out of here before I throw you out? | 在我赶你们之前 还不快滚? |
[09:06] | I think you are. | 最好这样 |
[09:08] | – Whoa,dr.Shepherd. – Aren’t you supposed to be studying? | – Shepherd医生 – 你不是该备考么? |
[09:11] | – Yeah,I just have a quick question. – Yeah. | – 是的 我有个问题 – 问 |
[09:13] | Could the craniotomy you performed on ava–on jane doe– could– | 你给Ava 那个无名女 做的穿颅手术 |
[09:16] | – could that have affected her memory? – Uh,it’s doubtful. | – 会不会影响她的记忆? – 不好说 |
[09:18] | I was mostly working in the speech center of her brain.But you never know. | 我主要是对她大脑语言区进行手术 但你不知道 |
[09:20] | – Why? – I think she remembered something. | – 怎么了? – 她记起一些事 |
[09:22] | – Can–can we test her to see if anything’s changed? – Yeah,you can run another W.M.S.R. | – 能测试看是否有什么影响吗? – 可以 再做一次韦氏记忆量测试 |
[09:25] | But we’re gonna have to wait and see if she remembers anything else. | 但我们还得等等 看她是不是还记得其他事情 |
[09:27] | – Good sign,though. – Thanks. | – 不过 是好现象 – 谢谢 |
[09:29] | – Nice work,dr.Montgomery. – Oh,thanks. | – 干得不错 Montgomery医生 – 谢谢 |
[09:31] | – I was just directing traffic. – I was being sarcastic. | – 我只不过做了点小事 – 你讽刺我 |
[09:34] | – Oh,like brain surgery is so impressive. – It is,actually. | – 没脑科手术那么厉害 – 事实如此 |
[09:38] | – Addison. – Yes?Oh,joe,walter. | – 什么事? Joe Walter |
[09:41] | What are you guys doing here?Everything okay? | 你们在这儿干吗? 没事吧? |
[09:43] | Yeah,we came to see you,actually. | 没事 我们是来找你的 |
[09:46] | – Uhwe need a consult. – Don’t tell me you’re pregnant. | – 我们要咨询点事 – 别告诉我你们怀孕了 |
[09:49] | – Uh,no,but– our birth mom is. – Potential birth mom. | – 不是 是代孕母亲 – 可能的代孕母亲 |
[09:53] | – She hasn’t actually picked us yet. – You’re adopting? | – 她还没决定让我们领养孩子 – 你们要收养小孩? |
[09:56] | Well,we filed an application, but we never thought we’d get picked. | 我们填了份表 没想到被选中了 |
[09:59] | You know,bar-owning gays don’t get picked very often. | 我们这样的同性恋并不容易被选上 |
[10:02] | I guess having a baby is easier than we thought. | 有个孩子比我们想得容易 |
[10:05] | Yes,I guess so. | 是啊 |
[10:07] | So I was hoping you could take a look at her? | 我想请你看一看她 |
[10:09] | You know,kicking the tires, checking underneath the hood? | 就像看车 踢踢轮胎 看看里面好不好? |
[10:12] | – Car metaphors?No. – I’d be happy to. | – 跟验车一样? 不 – 没问题 |
[10:14] | Just,uh,give me a call and we’ll set up an appointment. | 只要给我打个电话约个时间就行 |
[10:16] | Well,see,that’s the thing. | 问题是 |
[10:18] | Uh,she lives in portland,and she’s only gonna be in seattle for one day,so… | 她住在波特兰 只在西雅图待一天 其实… |
[10:22] | She’s kind of here now. | 她已经来了 |
[10:24] | Now,as in… Now. | 现在…在医院 |
[10:35] | – George,wait.Wait a minute. – Yeah? | – George 等等 – 什么事? |
[10:39] | You don’t have to do this. You don’t have to transfer to mercy west. | 你不必这么做 不用转去西慈医院 |
[10:41] | – Yeah,I do. – No. | – 我得这么做 – 不要 |
[10:43] | Just forget about you and me for a second,okay? | 把我们的事放一放 好吗? |
[10:45] | What about meredith?What about alex and cristina? | Meredith怎么办? Alex和Cristina呢? |
[10:47] | Who’s gonna hold us together if you’re not here? | 你不在 谁来把我们连在一起? |
[10:50] | You’re the glue.You’re george. | 你是我们的粘合剂 你是George |
[10:53] | – I can’t stay here.I can’t… – No one’s making you go. | – 我不能再待在这里 不能… – 没人要你走 |
[10:55] | Stay here and see you every day… And not… | 待在这里 天天见到你… |
[11:00] | I can’t keep kissing you in elevators. | 在电梯里情不自禁地吻你 |
[11:04] | I know.I know that. | 我知道 |
[11:08] | I’m married.I’m a married man. | 我结婚了 是有妇之夫 |
[11:16] | – You busy? – Cute.What are you doing here? | – 忙么? – 你在干吗? |
[11:18] | – Isn’t the exam in like- – yeah,I know,I know. | – 不是要考试吗 – 是的 我知道 |
[11:20] | – I just want to run a quick neuro-psych test on you. – No.No!Go take your test.I-I have a baby to feed. | – 我要给你做个心理测试 – 不 去考试 我要喂小孩 |
[11:27] | – What the hell is wrong with you? – Nothing. | – 你怎么了? – 没事 |
[11:29] | You’ve been sitting in this bed for weeks wishing you could remember who you were,now suddenly you can. | 你一直想记起你是谁 现在突然可以了 |
[11:32] | I can’t.It was something I said. | 我说了我不能 |
[11:34] | Well,you remember your father’s face. | 你记得你父亲的脸 |
[11:36] | Why are you acting like it’s no big deal, like it happens all the time? | 为什么装得没事 好像很正常? |
[11:38] | Alex,come on.I-I–it– that’s not… | Alex 拜托 不是… |
[11:43] | Unless it does happen all the time. | 除非你真的记起来了 |
[11:47] | Tell me the truth.Do you remember? | 跟我说实话 你记起来了? |
[11:49] | Do you know who you are? | 你知道自己是谁? |
[11:54] | – What is biloma? – Cristina,I really don’t have time | – 什么是胆汁瘤? – Cristina 我真的没空 |
[11:59] | – A biloma is an intperitoneal bile fluid collection. – Excellent. | – 胆汁瘤是腹膜胆汁流体聚集而成 – 很好 |
[12:03] | – Okay?I’ll be fine. – Meredith. | – 行了吗? 我没问题的 |
[12:06] | – George,I gotta go. – Your dad. | – George 我得走了 – 你爸爸 |
[12:10] | Hey.I-I-I was just on my way- | 我正要去… |
[12:12] | No,I-I came here to tell you you’re not wanted. | 我来告诉你 你不受欢迎 |
[12:15] | I don’t want you at any funeral,meredith. | 我不希望你参加葬礼 Meredith |
[12:17] | – Thatcher,why don’t you come- – She trusted you! | – Thatcher 你怎么不来… – 她相信你! |
[12:20] | She came to you for help,and you killed her. | 她来找你帮忙 你害了她 |
[12:23] | You did.You killed my wife.You took her from me. | 是你 你害了我老婆 把她从我身边带走 |
[12:26] | Dad! | 爸! |
[12:27] | So I don’t–I don’t want to see you. | 我不想看到你 |
[12:29] | I don’t want to hear from you,and I don’t want you anywhere near her funeral. | 不想听到你的声音 不要你参加她的葬礼 |
[12:34] | – You understand me?Do you understand me? – Dad,dad,come on. | – 听懂了吗? 明白? – 爸 爸 走 |
[12:36] | This– lexie’s waiting in the car. We have to go,dad.We have to go now. | Lexie在车里等着 我们得走了 爸 |
[12:39] | She was everything to me,all I had. | 她是我的一切 我的全部 |
[12:49] | She was all I had. | 她是我的全部 |
[12:52] | She was all I had. | 她是我的全部 |
[13:08] | I can sit here all day. | 我可以在这里待一天 |
[13:10] | I’ll miss my test,but I will sit here all day. | 我不考试了 就在这里待着 |
[13:15] | I don’t–I… It happened a few days ago,and I-I just… | 我不是… 是几天前的事 我只是… |
[13:22] | – I just woke up,and it was all there again. – And you didn’t tell me? | – 醒来 就全记起来了 – 你没告诉我? |
[13:28] | Becau– because there’s… There’s nothing to tell. | 因为… 没什么好说的 |
[13:34] | Why don’t I believe that? | 我不信 |
[13:37] | I was a pregnant woman in a lousy marriage to the nicest guy anyone’s ever met. | 我和最帅的男人有一场糟糕的婚姻 然后我怀孕了 |
[13:44] | – End of story. – Who–who is he?What does he do? | – 就这样 – 他是谁? 做什么的? |
[13:48] | Wh-where–where did you meet him? | 你在哪里遇到他的? |
[13:55] | College. We got married the year after we graduated. | 大学 我们毕业后第二年结的婚 |
[13:58] | He… I wanted– I wanted to move to new york, | 他… 我想搬到纽约 |
[14:01] | and he wanted to live on the side of a mountain and take over his dad’s shop. | 他想住在山边 继承他爸的店 |
[14:04] | And he’s a woodworker. He makes beautiful furniture. | 他是个木匠 做很漂亮的家具 |
[14:07] | It’s–it’s–it’s quiet,and he’s quiet and… | 生活很平淡 他很平静 |
[14:11] | – I was going out of my mind. – So you just… Took off? | – 我被逼疯了 – 所以你… 逃了? |
[14:15] | No,I… I need–I need–I need– I needed to think and to be around other people, | 不 我需要思考 要和其他人一起 |
[14:21] | so I came to seattle,and I… Thought I’d see the sights,ride the ferry. | 所以我来西雅图…观光 坐船 结果… |
[14:25] | – Have you even called him? – No. | – 你给他打电话了吗? – 没 |
[14:27] | – Why not? – I left him,alex. | – 为什么? – 是我离开他的 Alex. |
[14:28] | So?He’s your husband.You should call him. You want me to call him? | 然后哪? 他是你丈夫 你应该打给他 要我帮你打吗? |
[14:33] | I mean,what’s his name?What’s your name? | 他叫什么? 你叫什么? |
[14:37] | I’m not telling you that. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[14:41] | – We’ve got everything taken care of. – You don’t have to worry about a thing. | – 都准备好了 – 不用担心 |
[14:44] | I’ve got number 2 pencils and bottled water. | 准备了二号铅笔 瓶装水 |
[14:46] | – Oh,and–and powerbars. – And you know the material. | – 还有能量食物 – 资料你都复习了 |
[14:50] | You’re gonna get a high score– not as high as mine– but everything’s gonna be fine. | 一定会拿个高分 比我低点 一切都会好的 |
[14:54] | What are you guys all standing around for? | 你们聚在一起干吗? |
[14:56] | Don’t we have a test to– what happened? | 不是要考试吗 怎么了? |
[15:00] | You people need to head upstairs. Dr.Grey will join you in a minute. | 你们该上楼了 Grey医生马上过去 |
[15:10] | You’re not to blame for susan grey’s death, and you know it,and your father knows it,too. | 你不该为Susan Grey的死负责 这点你知道 你父亲也知道 |
[15:15] | He’s just… Well,he’s never been the best communicator, | 他只是… 他一直不善于表达 |
[15:21] | and he just lost his wife. | 而且刚失去了妻子 |
[15:23] | – Stop acting like my surrogate father. – Meredith,I’m j– just | – 别装得像我爸爸 – Meredith 我只是… |
[15:27] | because you slept with my mother, that does not make you my father. | 你是跟我妈好过 但你不是我爸 |
[15:35] | Follow my finger,okay? | 看着我的手指 好吗? |
[15:40] | Good. | 好 |
[15:41] | Let me know if you can feel this,okay? | 这样你有感觉吗? |
[15:46] | – Yeah,I’m not enjoying that. – Good.That’s a good sign. | – 有 不太舒服 – 好 好现象 |
[15:50] | It means I’m not paralyzed? | 是说我没瘫痪吗? |
[15:51] | Well,the M.R.I.Will show us the full extent of the injuries. | 核磁共振结果会显示受伤情况 |
[15:53] | But,uh,can we ask you what happened up there? | 请问山上发生了什么? |
[16:03] | – It was my fault. – Dale– it wasn’t your fault. | – 是我的错 – Dale 不怪你 |
[16:05] | 60 ways to get up mount rainier, and I had to pick liberty ridg | 上雷尼尔山有60条路 我该选更安全的路线 |
[16:08] | it wasn’t the route.It was the storm. | 不是线路的问题 是暴风雪 |
[16:12] | On a clear day,you don’t think about storms. | 大晴天谁会想到有暴风雪 |
[16:15] | A minute later,the wind’s pasting you to the side of the mountain, | 一分钟后 大风把人堵在山边 |
[16:18] | and you can’t see your hand in front of your face. | 手就放在眼前也看不清 |
[16:20] | Is that why you fell,because of the storm? | 你这么想吗 是因为暴风雪? |
[16:24] | All I know is I felt the rope tug, and… I was in midair. | 我只知道我摸到了绳子 还有…我悬在空中 |
[16:28] | We all were.We were tied together. | 我们都这么觉得 连在一起的 |
[16:33] | Must have been a 100-foot drop. | 肯定有100尺下落 |
[16:35] | And when we came to,lonnie wasn’t moving. | 等我们赶到 Lonnie动不了了 |
[16:37] | Lonnie?He’s your friend who’s still missing? | Lonnie? 他是你们失踪的朋友吗? |
[16:39] | Well,this lonnie,is that why he didn’t make it back,because he was hurt? | 这是Lonnie没回来的原因吗 他受伤了? |
[16:44] | – Because he was dead. – I’m sorry. | – 他死了 – 对不起 |
[16:49] | We had to leave him. | 我们必须离开他 |
[16:51] | We had to get to the other side of the mountain, or we’d be dead,too. | 我们得去山的另一边 否则都得死 |
[16:55] | – We had no choice. – You always have a choice. | – 别无选择 – 你总是有办法 |
[17:00] | You never leave a man behind. | 从不让人掉队 |
[17:05] | Please take your seats,doctors, and put all study materials away. | 医生们 请对号入座 把学习资料拿走 |
[17:10] | Okay,if you don’t know the answer, choose “B.” It’s always “B.” | 如果你不知道答案 就选”B” 答案总是”B” |
[17:12] | and write your name in the upper right-hand corner of your answer sheets. | 答题卡右上角写上名字 |
[17:22] | You may open your test booklets… Now. | 现在开始答题 |
[17:29] | W-we don’t have to be here if you’re uncomfortable. | 如果你不习惯 我们可以离开 |
[17:32] | Oh,no,it’s fine.Un-unless you’re uncomfortable. | 没事 除非你觉得不舒服 |
[17:35] | – Actually,uh,I-I- – he’s fine. | – 其实 我… – 他没事 |
[17:38] | So,rina,how are you feeling?Any problems? | Rina 你感觉怎么样? 有问题吗? |
[17:40] | Just the fact that I’m huge,and I have,like, the worst heartburn i’ve ever had in my life. | 我的肚子太大 心脏很不舒服 |
[17:45] | I can prescribe an antacid for that. | 我可以给你开些抗酸剂 |
[17:47] | The first thing we’re gonna do is take a look at the baby. | 我们首先来看看孩子 |
[17:49] | This might be a little cold. | 可能有点凉 |
[17:54] | This baby deserves parents who are gonna make it their whole world,you know? | 这孩子应该有疼爱他的父母 明白? |
[17:57] | Y-you know we’re gay,right? | 你知道我们是同性恋吧? |
[18:00] | I figured,with you both being boys and everything. | 我猜到了 你们俩都是男的 还有其他种种 |
[18:04] | The other couple I’m considering, they’re,like,oh,40. | 我考虑的另外一对夫妇 他们大概40左右 |
[18:09] | She’s been trying to get pregnant for ten years. | 女方10年来都在想办法要孩子 |
[18:12] | It’s so sad. There’s the heartbeat. | 太伤感了 这儿就是心跳 |
[18:20] | There’s,like,a person inside of me. | 是不是 象有个人住在我身体里 |
[18:22] | Actually… There are two people.Twins. | 实际上…有两个 是双胞胎 |
[18:27] | – Oh,my god. – Oh,my god. | – 哦 老天 – 哦 老天 |
[18:29] | Oh,my god.I think I’m gonna pass out. | 哦 老天 我想我要昏倒了 |
[18:31] | Joe?Joe? | |
[18:35] | Doctors,we are halfway through our allotted time. | 医生们 考试时间已过去一半 |
[18:39] | You only have 60 minutes left to complete the exam. | 你们还有60分钟来完成考试 |
[19:24] | Meredith.Meredith! | |
[19:27] | She didn’t write anything on the test. She didn’t answer a single question.She just sat there. | 她什么都没答 一个问题都没答 只是坐在那 |
[19:32] | Wait,g-george,just– just give her a second. | 等等 George 让-让她自己待会儿 |
[19:37] | I’ve got an extensive antero-lateral flail chest. | 我看到一个大范围前外侧连枷胸 |
[19:40] | He’ll need surgical stabilization. Dr.Torres,if you’re available,I would really– | 他需要做外科复位和固定 Torres医生 如果你有空 我很希望– |
[19:43] | she’s not.My guy has bone fragments in his spinal cord,internal fixation. | 她没空 我这个在脊骨韧带上有骨头碎片 需要内部固定 |
[19:47] | Dr.Torres is gonna scrub in with me. | Torres医生要跟我一起进手术室 |
[19:49] | Uh,we have more than one orthopedic surgeon in this hospital. | 呃 我们医院里可不止一位整形外科医生 |
[19:52] | And you’ll need ’em,because dr.Torres and i are looking at possible multiple amputations. | 你们会需要他们的 因为Torres医生 要和我一起看个多段离断再植 |
[19:56] | Guys,I can be there for all of you. We just have to figure it out. | 伙计们 我都可以帮你们 只要想个办法 |
[19:58] | Dr.Burke asked first. | Burke医生既然先要求 |
[20:00] | – Well,I mean,with all due respect- – okay,you all want torres.Fine. | – 我想 为了表示尊重– – 好了 你们都想要Torres 好吧 |
[20:03] | Rock,paper,scissors. | 石头 剪刀 布 |
[20:06] | – One,two,three. – All rocks.Very typical.Ready? | – 都是石头 真一致 准备 |
[20:09] | And… Rock smashes scissors. | 再一次… 石头胜剪刀 |
[20:14] | – See you in the O.R. – Best two out of three. | – 手术室见 – 三个中最好的两个 |
[20:15] | Dr.Burke! | Burke医生! |
[20:21] | What? | 怎么? |
[20:22] | I just wanted to know how it feels… | 我只想知道是什么感觉… |
[20:24] | To not have to spend the next 24 hours wondering if richard picked you to be chief resident. | 在接下来的24小时内可以不去想 如果Richard让你当住院总医师 |
[20:29] | How’s it feel to be the chosen one? | 当被选中的那个是什么感觉? |
[20:37] | Feels just fine. | 感觉还不错 |
[20:43] | Hey.How’d it go? | 嘿 考试怎么样? |
[20:46] | – Meredith. – Don’t worry.I’ve got it. | – 别担心 让我来 |
[20:54] | It’s not like she actually flunked. She–she just didn’t write anything. | 她不是考不过 她–她只是交白卷罢了 |
[20:57] | It’s kinda like she actually flunked. | 这就是考不过 |
[21:00] | One guy two years ago,he was on call three nights before his test. | 两年前有个人 考试前3晚都在值班 |
[21:03] | He slept through the whole thing. He had to repeathis intern year. | 整个考试他都醒过来 结果只能重新实习 |
[21:06] | She can’t repeat her intern year. It’s pathetic.We have to do something. | 她不能重新实习 太悲惨 我们得想想办法 |
[21:09] | – Cristina. – What?O-okay,I don’t know. | – 什么? 好吧 我不知道 |
[21:13] | I mean,meredith and i don’t fail things. This is not in my book. | 我是说 Meredith和我的字典里 从没”失败”这两个字 |
[21:18] | It’s bailey.We gotta go.We gotta go. | 是Bailey 我们得走了 走了 |
[21:21] | – We can’t just leave her here. – You got a better idea? | – 我们不能把她留在这儿 – 你有什么好办法? |
[21:36] | Okay,it’s,uh,showtime,people. Yang,you’re scrubbing in with dr.Burke. | 好了 表现时间到了 Yang 你跟Burke医生进手术室 |
[21:39] | Karev,you’re with dr.Montgomery. Stevens,find dr.Sloan. | Karev 你跟Montgomery医生 Stevens 去找Sloan医生 |
[21:44] | – You paged me,too. – Mercy west. | – 你也呼我了 – 西慈 |
[21:47] | Callie told you. | Callie告诉你的 |
[21:48] | You’re in the best surgical program in the country, | 你现在是在全国最好的外科团队 |
[21:52] | the toughest,most competitive,most respected. | 最困难的 最具竞争性的 最受尊敬的 |
[21:55] | You want to leave this for mercy west? | 你要抛弃这些去西慈? |
[21:58] | – Mercy west- – is not seattle grace. | – 西慈 – 那里可不是西雅图仁爱 |
[22:00] | Are you trying to… After all the work that we’ve put into you, | 难道你想… 我们让你做了那么多事 |
[22:03] | are you trying to throw your career away? | 难道你想抛弃你的前途吗? |
[22:06] | I’m trying to… Do what’s best for me right now. I’ve had some personal issues. | 我想…做些对我来说最好的事 我有个人原因 |
[22:10] | I-I don’t know what your personal problems are,and I don’t care. | 我不知道你的个人问题是什么 我也不关心 |
[22:13] | I do care about your career, so let me make myself clear. | 我关心的是你的前途 让我把话说清楚 |
[22:17] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误决定 |
[22:27] | George… | |
[22:46] | It’s like we’re on a train that’s going 200 miles an hour, and it would just be so nice to get off | 就象坐上一列时速200英里的火车 最盼望的就是能下车 |
[22:51] | and just… Stand on the platform just for a minute. | 然后…站在月台上 只要一分钟 |
[23:01] | Looks like I’m off the train. | 看来我是下车了 |
[23:08] | Our parents died. When a parent dies,it doesn’t make any sense. | 我们的父母过世了 当父母过世的时候 谁都回不了神 |
[23:13] | So you make a lot of really terrible decisions… | 所以你会做出很多很糟糕的决定… |
[23:19] | That you’re gonna end up having to live with for a long time. | 你必须与此相伴很长时间 |
[23:27] | You should go.You are still on the train. | 你得继续 你还在火车上 |
[23:41] | It’s okay.You have to go. | 没事的 你得继续 |
[23:46] | Go.Go.Go,go. | 走啊 走啊 |
[24:02] | Addison. | |
[24:05] | Adele. | |
[24:06] | What are you doing here?What happened? | 你在这儿干什么? 出什么事了? |
[24:08] | A fender bender.I’m fine.I told the E.R. | 一起小事故 我没事 |
[24:11] | Resident I’m fine,but… | 我告诉急救医生我没事 但是… |
[24:14] | all right,I’m gonna page richard.I’ll let him kno you’re here. | 好吧 我要去呼Richard 我要告诉他你在这儿 |
[24:16] | Oh,you will do no such thing,addison. | 哦 你别告诉他 Addison |
[24:18] | Richard cannot know I’m here. | Richard不能知道我在这儿 |
[24:19] | We’re separated. | 我们分手了 |
[24:21] | My life is none of his business. | 我的性命不关他的事 |
[24:23] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:30] | Uh,all right.Well… let’s get you checked out. | 呃 好吧 那…我们给你做个检查 |
[24:33] | Do you have any,um,any pain,any… anything? | 你哪里痛还是…其他什么? |
[24:38] | Well… there’s one thing I should probably mention. | 那个… 还有件事我得告诉你 |
[24:44] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[24:55] | The baby looks fine on the ultrasound,but you are spotting a little. | 孩子超声波还不错 但你有点小麻烦 |
[24:59] | It’s nothing severe,but I would like to hold you overnight for observation. | 不是很严重 我希望你留院观察一下 |
[25:03] | Overnight?Oh,no.I’m sorry | 留院? 哦 不 我很抱歉 |
[25:06] | ,but– for just a couple of hours at least.Look,it could be nothing. | 那么– 几个小时吧 看 也许没什么 |
[25:10] | But a pregnancy at your age is– | 但你这个年纪怀孕… |
[25:12] | terrifying?Embarrassing? | 惊人? 尴尬? |
[25:15] | I was going to say a miracle. | 我想说的是 奇迹 |
[25:17] | I don’t know.I resigned myself to the fact a long time ago | 我不知道 很久前我就听天由命 |
[25:20] | that I would never have kids,and here I am,52,about to be divorced and pregnant. | 以为自己不会有小孩了 但现在 我52岁 即将离婚 而且怀孕了 |
[25:28] | May I ask who… the father is? | 能告诉我…孩子的父亲是谁吗? |
[25:32] | You may ask. | 你可以知道 |
[25:33] | Look,all I’m saying is that if richard finds out | 瞧 我想说 如果Richard知道 |
[25:36] | that you’re walking around this hospital carrying another man’s baby… | 你在他的医院里 怀着别人的孩子… |
[25:40] | richard is not going to find out because neither one of us are going to tell him. | Richard不会知道的 因为我们俩谁也不会告诉他 |
[25:54] | – Chief. – Addison. | – 主任 |
[25:56] | I just heard the news. | 我刚得到消息 |
[25:58] | You–you heard? | 你知道了? |
[25:59] | who told you?What–what did you hear? | 谁告诉你的? 你–你知道什么? |
[26:02] | That joe and walter are adopting. | Joe和Walter要收养小孩 |
[26:04] | Is the birth mom here?I’d love to put in a good word. | 产妇在这儿吗? 我要去慰问一下 |
[26:06] | Oh,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[26:08] | Chief,you don’t want to go in there. | 主任 你不会想进去的 |
[26:09] | It’s a young girl… in the stirrups,you know,her equipment exposed,right? | 是个小姑娘… 躺在椅子上 你知道 门户大开 对吧? |
[26:15] | You don’t want to see that. | 你不会想看的 |
[26:17] | No,I-I don’t want to see that. | 不 我不想看 |
[26:30] | are you going to give me an inspirational speech,too? | 你也要给一番鼓舞人心的演说吗? |
[26:34] | No. | 不 |
[26:42] | George. | |
[26:43] | Oh,I can’t talk.I have a patient to prep. | 哦 我没工夫 我有个病人要准备手术 |
[26:44] | This isn’t about you and me.This is about meredith.What are we gonna do? | 不是关于你和我 是说Meredith 我们该怎么做? |
[26:47] | – There’s nothing to do. – What? | – 什么都别做 – 什么? |
[26:50] | I’m not even gonna be here in a week,so… | 一个礼拜后我就走了 所以… |
[26:51] | so your transferring to another hospital means we’re not gonna be friends anymore? | 所以你到别的医院工作 我们就做不成朋友了? |
[26:57] | Why are you doing this,george? | 你为什么这么做 George? |
[27:00] | Didn’t you hear a word of what bailey said? | 你没听到Bailey说的话吗? |
[27:01] | what were we supposed to do,hmm,carry him down the mountain? | 我们能怎么做 把他带下山? |
[27:05] | he was our friend,and we left him there. | 他是我们的朋友 但我们撇下了他 |
[27:07] | If we hadn’t,’d be dead,too. | 如果我们没有 我们也挂了 |
[27:09] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[27:12] | Dale was right. | Dale说得对 |
[27:15] | You don’t– you don’t do that. | 你不能– 不能那么做 |
[27:18] | You don’t climb all the way up there together just to leave a man behind. | 不能一起爬上山 下山却少了一个 |
[27:26] | I am being stalked by pregnant women. | 我和孕妇如影随形 |
[27:28] | You’re an obstetrician. | 你是个产科医生 |
[27:29] | And barren.You know,apparently as a healthy, | 还是个不孕的 你知道吗 |
[27:31] | successful woman in her 30s,I don’t deserve to have a baby. | 表面上是个健康的30岁成功女性 我不配要个孩子 |
[27:35] | Maybe I’d have a fighting chance if were gay or a teenager or a member of the A.A.R.P. | 如果我是个同志 或是青少年 或是退休人员 我还有个争取的机会 |
[27:42] | Oh,that sucks. | 哦 那太糟了 |
[27:44] | It really… | 那真是… |
[27:49] | no,Oh,no,not you,too. | 不 哦 不 你不会也是 |
[27:52] | Oh,no,no,I’m not.I’m just– I’m thinking about it. | 哦 不 不 我不是 我只是– 我正在考虑 |
[27:54] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[27:58] | Oh,I don’t know.I don’t even know. | 哦 我不知道 我真的不知道 |
[28:00] | – It’s just that with george going to mercy west next year… – he is? | – 明年 我要和George一起去西慈… – 他要去? |
[28:04] | Yeah,they havea spot for him,and we need a fresh start. | 是 他们给他留了一个职位 我们要重新开始 |
[28:07] | We need to get away from all this crap. | 我们要摆脱一切障碍 |
[28:09] | It might be a good time. | 也许这是个好时机 |
[28:12] | It’s a great time. | 这是个很好的时机 |
[28:16] | Don’t let me and my fossilized eggs discourage you. | 别为我陈腐的卵子苦恼 |
[28:19] | Are we gonna be friends still if I get pregnant? | 如果我怀孕 我们还是朋友吗? |
[28:21] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[28:32] | – Hi,chief. – O’malley. | – Hi 主任 |
[28:35] | Finally coming to see me about that letter from mercy west? | 终于想到要跟我说西慈那事了? |
[28:38] | No,sir. | 不 先生 |
[28:40] | I’m here about meredith. | 我是为Meredith来的 |
[28:45] | I have to say,I don’t get it. | 我必须得说 我不明白 |
[28:47] | Why would anybody waste their time freezing and climbing up the side of a glacier? | 怎么会有人浪费时间爬冰川挨冻呢? |
[28:52] | It’s a way to test yourself,you know,your strength and endurance. | 这是考验自己的方法 你的意志力和忍耐力 |
[28:57] | You put yourself through a situation like that,and you know exactly who you are,what you’re made of. | 让自己经历一下那样的环境 会确切知道自己是谁 有多少能耐 |
[29:02] | Have you done it before,dr.Burke? | 你以前爬过山吗 Burke医生? |
[29:05] | No.You? | 没有 你呢? |
[29:06] | I used to,all the time,in college. | 在大学的时候 曾经一直这样 |
[29:08] | – Really? – really? | – 真的? – 真的吗? |
[29:09] | Yeah,it’s,,intense. | 是啊 很紧张 |
[29:12] | I mean,it’s painful and hellish,and you think your lungs are shredding,but, | 我想说 那很痛苦 很可怕 会觉得自己的肺都要挤碎了 可是 |
[29:17] | man,when you get to the top,there is nothing like it. | 天 等到山顶后 没什么能比得上了 |
[29:20] | Makes the whole climb worth it. | 整个攀爬都是值得的 |
[29:35] | how’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[29:36] | Worse than I thought.There’s nothing here. | 比我想的更糟 这边什么都没有 |
[29:38] | We’re gonna amputate both? | 我们要切除两边? |
[29:39] | You can’t amputate both of his hands. | 我们不能把他双手都切除掉 |
[29:41] | I-isn’t the left hand less damaged? | 左手损坏不是小点吗? |
[29:42] | I don’t want to take the man’s hands,dr.Stevens. | 我不想取走此人的双手 Stevens医生 |
[29:44] | Once the infection gets that deep,the only way to save his life is to make the cut. | 一旦感染如此严重 要救他就只有切掉 |
[29:51] | the patient’s laminotomy happens at what level,dr.O’malley? | 病人的椎板切开术到哪个阶段了 O’Malley医生? |
[29:54] | The level of maximal neural compressions between the pedicles of the fractured vertebrae. | 断裂椎骨的茎突压迫神经程度严重 |
[29:59] | Very good. | 很好 |
[30:01] | You must have aced your exam today. | 你今天测试肯定拿A啦 |
[30:03] | I don’t know about aced. | 我不知道行不行 |
[30:05] | How did meredith do? | Meredith怎么样? |
[30:07] | Yeah,she was kinda… | 她有点… |
[30:09] | don’t worry,though.I talked to the chief. | 不过别担心 我跟主任谈过了 |
[30:13] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[30:14] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你吗? |
[30:21] | All right,here’s the thing– the seattle police department’s been on this for weeks. | 好吧 这么说– 西雅图警局已经查了好几周了 |
[30:26] | They’ve been in contact with missing persons from all 50 states,canada,the fbi- | 他们联系了全部50个州的失踪人口 还有加拿大 FBI- |
[30:30] | – alex- – you know how many people are trying to find you? | – 知道有多少人想要找你吗? |
[30:32] | – Yeah,yes. – That’s right.You do know. | – 是的 我知道 – 没错 你确实知道 |
[30:34] | You know exactly how many relatives you have. | 你清楚自己有多少亲友 |
[30:36] | You know if your parents are dead or alive. | 你知道自己的父母是否健在 |
[30:37] | You know if you’ve got a sister somewhere who cries every day because she has no idea what happened to you. | 你知道自己的妹妹是否在某处 正因为没有你的消息而终日以泪洗面 |
[30:41] | – Stop it. – What do you think it’s like for your husband? | – 别说了 – 你觉得你丈夫会有什么感觉? |
[30:43] | He didn’t come looking for me,okay? | 他没有来找我 明白吗? |
[30:46] | He obviously doesn’t want to find me. | 显然 他并不想找到我 |
[30:49] | – Besides,it’s my life. – No,not just yours. | – 此外 这是我的人生 – 不 不光是你的 |
[30:51] | What about your daughter? | 你的女儿呢? |
[30:53] | I’m sorry,but I’m not gonna lie for you. | 抱歉 但是我不会帮你撒谎 |
[30:54] | If you’re not gonna tell anybody,I will. | 如果你不打算告诉别人 我来说 |
[30:56] | What are you gonna say? | 你能说什么? |
[30:58] | You don’t know my real name. | 你都不知道我的真名 |
[30:59] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[31:01] | It’ll be my word against yours. | 我会推翻你说的 |
[31:05] | You’re right.I have absolutely no idea who you are. | 没错 我根本不知道你是谁 |
[31:18] | You paged me?Yeah. | – 你呼我? – 是 |
[31:19] | Uh,I think I figured out a way to help meredith. | 我想我有办法帮助Meredith了 |
[31:21] | But I’ve got shepherd’s post-op,so… I can’t do it without your help. | 可是我要帮Shepherd做术后观察 所以… 我需要你的帮助才行 |
[31:25] | And I won’t leave the program without,uh,knowing that she’s still in it. | 另外没得知她还在这个计划中之前 我也不会离开 |
[31:33] | You’re not leaving the program. | 你不会离开这个计划 |
[31:36] | Listen… we made a mistake. | 听着…我们犯了错 |
[31:38] | We had sex. | 我们做了爱 |
[31:41] | But that’s all it was. | 但只是如此 |
[31:43] | I think we both wanted it to mean something because… | 我想我们俩都希望 这有意义 因为… |
[31:46] | you didn’t want to have to feel like that guy that cheats on his wife, | 你不想忍受背叛自己妻子的感觉 |
[31:49] | and I di’t want to have to feel like that girl who put you in that position in the first place. | 我本来也就不想让你成为那样的人 |
[31:52] | But the truth is… it didn’t mean anything. | 但是事实是…那不代表任何事 |
[31:58] | I know you think I have feelings for you,but I don’T. | 我知道你以为我对你有感觉 但我没有 |
[32:03] | So you can stay. | 所以你能留下来 |
[32:05] | You’re not leaving the program. | 你不会离开这个计划 |
[32:42] | nice work…three surgeries at the same time. | 今天干得好啊 Torres 同时做了三个手术 |
[32:45] | I performed four osteosyntheses,amputated two hands and stabilized one spine in two hours. | 我在两小时内做了四个骨接合术 截去了两只手 固定了一个脊椎 |
[32:51] | Impressive. | 佩服 |
[32:53] | Looks like bailey’s not a shoo-in for chief resident after all. | 看来Bailey决不会是住院总医师的赢家 |
[33:00] | Uh,you’re in the running for chief resident,too? | 你也竞选住院总医师? |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:06] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么不呢? |
[33:07] | No.Uh,it makes sense. | 不是 能讲得通 |
[33:10] | I just… I hadn’t thought about it.That’s all. | 我只是… 从没想过 就是这样 |
[33:14] | I’m good at what I do,bailey. | 我对工作很在行 Bailey |
[33:15] | I’m focused,I’m disciplined,I’m–I’m more than qualified to be chief resident. | 我专注 训练有素 我的能力远远凌驾于住院总之上 |
[33:23] | Look,we all know that you’re the chief’s favorite,but that doesn’t mean I can’t take a shot. | 听着 我们都知道你是主任的心腹 但那并不代表我没有机会 |
[33:32] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[33:34] | thank you,stevens.You can go now. | 谢谢你 Stevens 你可以出去了 |
[33:36] | We’ll be waiting right outside. | 我们就等在外面 |
[33:37] | You don’t have to.Shut up. | – 你们不必如此 – 闭嘴 |
[33:46] | if you called me here to lecture me– | 如果你叫我来说教 |
[33:48] | there’s a copy of the intern’s exam on the table, | 桌上是一份实习生考试试卷 |
[33:51] | some number 2 pencils,a bottle of water and a sandwich if you get hungry. | 几只二号铅笔 一瓶水 如果饿了 还有三明治 |
[33:56] | I’ll send a proctor in,and I’ll come back in a few hours and check on you. | 我会叫一个监考进来 几小时后再进来看你 |
[34:03] | You are not my father. | 你不是我父亲 |
[34:07] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[34:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:56] | well,at least test day is almost over. | 至少测试日快结束了 |
[34:59] | Speak for yourself. | 说自己吧 |
[35:01] | I’m getting married tomorrow. | 我明天就要结婚了 |
[35:16] | hey.Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[35:18] | This is what you invited me to? | 你请我来就为这个? |
[35:20] | This is your big bachelor party? | 你的大型婚前派对? |
[35:22] | It was last-minute.I needed some warm bodies. | 最后一次了 我需要一些热情的人 |
[35:24] | Which would explain why I’m here. | 这也就解释了我在这儿的原因 |
[35:26] | Why am I the only girl,by the way? | 说到这 为什么就我一个女生? |
[35:28] | What am I,the entertainment?I am not stripping. | 我干吗 余兴节目? 我可不跳脱衣舞 |
[35:30] | That’s okay.We’ve seen it already. | 没关系 我们都见过 |
[35:33] | – True.I haven’T. – yeah, | – 对 – 我没有 – 是啊 |
[35:35] | well,why don’t I buy you a drink instead? | 何不让我帮你买杯酒代替呢? |
[35:38] | First round’s on me. | 第一轮算我的 |
[35:39] | I’ll give you a hand with those. | 我来帮你拿吧 |
[35:44] | Cristina write her vows? | Cristina的誓言写好了吗? |
[35:46] | I guess I’ll find out tomorrow. | 我想明天就能知道了 |
[35:49] | How’s meredith doing? | Meredith怎么样? |
[35:51] | I have no idea. | 我毫不知情 |
[35:54] | Shouldn’t be this difficult,should it? | 不该这么困难 对吗? |
[35:56] | Probably not. | 可能吧 |
[35:59] | Then again… when I see cristina walking down that aisle tomorrow… | 可是说回来… 明天看着Cristina走过礼堂通道 |
[36:03] | it’ll all be worth it? | 一切都值得了? |
[36:19] | so how was L.A.? | 洛杉矶怎么样? |
[36:22] | L.A.Was… different. | 洛杉矶…不一样 |
[36:29] | Look,mark… things don’t have to be awkward between us. | 听着 Mark… 我们之间不必尴尬 |
[36:36] | We tried.We tried,and we did our best | 我们试过了 试过了 也尽了最大的努力 |
[36:39] | ,and just because we failed as a couple,it doesn’t mean– | 就因为我们做不成一对 并不代表– |
[36:42] | – I know. – So we’re still friends? | – 我懂 – 那我们还是朋友? |
[36:50] | With benefits? | 有好处吗? |
[36:53] | Don’t push it. | 别刺激我 |
[36:57] | thanks,joe. | 谢了 Joe |
[36:59] | So hey,how’d it go with,uh,rina? | 嘿 跟Rina进行得怎么样了? |
[37:02] | Oh,well… walter took her to the bus station, | 哦 Walter带她去汽车站了 |
[37:05] | and I’m pretty sure he was wishing it was me he was dropping off. | 我很肯定 他更希望带着的人是我 |
[37:08] | That bad,huh? | 那么糟 哈? |
[37:10] | If I can’t even make it through an ultrasound without breathing into a paper bag, | 如果我连看着超声波时 不靠向纸袋内呼吸都做不到的话 |
[37:13] | how am I gonna handle a kid? | 要怎么来料理一个孩子? |
[37:15] | Forget about twins. | 更别提双胞胎了 |
[37:16] | You two are gonna make great parents,okay? | 你们俩会成为很棒的家长 知道吗? |
[37:19] | Whenever that happens. | 不管何时发生 |
[37:21] | You… ever think about having kids? | 你…有想要过孩子吗? |
[37:25] | All the time. | 一直都想 |
[37:34] | Adele? | |
[37:37] | Adele. | |
[37:43] | Oh,come on.I know you saw me. | 哦 拜托 我知道你看见我了 |
[37:46] | Now this is just silly. | 这可真傻 |
[37:48] | You don’t have to hide. | 你不用躲起来 |
[37:51] | I’ve moved on. | 我已经继续生活了 |
[37:54] | I’m dating now. | 现在都在约会 |
[37:57] | O-okay,I’m not actually dating,but I intend to… at some point. | 好吧 不是真正的约会 但是我打算…某些时候 |
[38:06] | What the hell am I supposed to do about the stupid vows? | 我到底该怎么处理这傻乎乎的誓言? |
[38:08] | You still haven’t written anything? | 你还什么都没写? |
[38:10] | – Well,it’s stupid crap. – No,it isn’T. | – 那是蠢话 傻话 – 不是 |
[38:11] | Well,what am i supposed to say? | 我该说什么? |
[38:13] | I swear to love and cherish you every moment of every day of my life? | 我发誓一生一世 每时每刻 爱你 珍惜你? |
[38:16] | I mean,that’s not real.I mean,that’s not how it works,right? | 那不是真的 不是这样的 对吗? |
[38:18] | It does,at first,but then it… it passes. | – 是这样 最初 但是后来… – 就过去了 |
[38:22] | No,it doesn’T. | 不会 |
[38:24] | You guys are just used to it.That’s all.You already have it. | 你们只是习惯了 就是这样 你们已经有了 |
[38:26] | You have that thing everybody else wants. | 你们拥有别人都渴望的东西 |
[38:29] | You can take it for granted. | 你们可以觉得理所当然 |
[38:30] | But let me tell you,if you didn’t,if you couldn’t be with the person that you love, | 但我告诉你们 如果不能跟爱的人在一起 |
[38:33] | I guarantee that hearing him promise to love you and honor you and cherish you, | 我保证 听着他说爱你 尊重你 珍惜你 |
[38:41] | no matter what,it would be pretty much all you could think about. | 不管是什么 那都会是你们想要的全部 |
[38:50] | Wait,can you say that again,uh,just slowly? | 等等 你能再说一遍吗 慢一点? |
[38:57] | You’re talking about denny,right? | 你在说Denny 对吗? |
[39:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:23] | Hi.Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[39:27] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗? |
[39:29] | You’re forward. | 你很前卫 |
[39:32] | Bad day. | 糟糕的一天 |
[39:34] | I get to be forward today. | 我今天就要前卫 |
[39:36] | Yeah,I had a bad day,too. | 是啊 我今天也很糟糕 |
[39:40] | So what do you say,one drink? | 那怎么样 喝一杯? |
[39:43] | Um… I’m with some friends.It’s a bachelor party.So I’m gonna… I’m gonna say no. | 我跟一些朋友一起来的 婚前派对 所以我得…我得说不了 |
[39:58] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[40:02] | Yeah… maybe you’re right. | 是啊… 也许你是对的 |
[40:34] | Rebecca pope. | |
[40:41] | That’s my name. | 我的名字 |
[40:49] | Adele! | |
[40:55] | Adele,come on. | Adele 拜托 |
[40:58] | Now you’ve got me in this ladies’ room. | 现在你逼我进了女洗手间 |
[41:00] | The least you could do is an– | 至少你能– |
[41:05] | adele.Oh,my god. | Adele 哦 上帝 |
[41:11] | What are you doing here? | 你们上这儿来干嘛? |
[41:12] | Sweetie,get rina some water. | 亲爱的 给Rina来点水 |
[41:13] | I thought you guys were going to the bus station. | 我以为你们去汽车站了 |
[41:15] | We were. | 本来是 |
[41:16] | It’s this heartburn. | 是心痛 |
[41:19] | It’s like it’s– it’s ripping through… oh! | 就象– 正撕裂… 哦! |
[41:22] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[41:25] | Tucker,uh,since he’s awake,can you put him on? | Tucker 既然他醒了 能让他听电话吗? |
[41:32] | let me call you back. | 呆会儿打给你 |
[41:34] | Nicole,what have you got? | Nicole 什么情况? |
[41:35] | We got the fourth climber.Pressure’s 70s,last pulse 135. | 我们找到了第四名登山者 血压70/~ 上次测得脉搏135 |
[41:39] | Severely hypothermic.Started two large-bore I.V.S. | 严重低温 已经开始粗口径静脉输液 |
[41:41] | Oh,and,uh,obvious head trauma. | 哦 还有明显外伤 |
[41:46] | Is that an ax in his head? | 他头上的是斧子吗? |
[41:50] | What the hell happened up on that mountain?Let’s go. | 在山上到底发生了什么? 走吧 |
[41:55] | adele.Somebody help me!Please! | Adele 来人帮帮我! 快来! |
[42:04] | Somebody help me!Please! | 快来人帮帮我! 拜托快来人帮帮我! |