时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | you people are taking a test | 你们即将进行 |
[00:04] | that will determine the course of your entire medical careers. | 决定医学生涯方向的考试了 |
[00:07] | – You want big wedding? – yes. | – 你想举办盛大的婚礼? – 是的 |
[00:08] | I know you think I have feelings for you, but I don’T. | 我知道你以为我对你有感觉 但我没有 |
[00:10] | search and rescue found those lost climbers. | 搜救队发现了来尼尔山失踪的登山者 |
[00:13] | one’s still missing. | 有一个还没找到 |
[00:14] | Tell me the truth. Do you remember? | 跟我说实话 你记起来了? |
[00:15] | Do you know who you are? | 你知道自己是谁? |
[00:16] | He’s making his recommendation to the board tomorrow | 他明天向董事会推荐 |
[00:19] | for chief of surgery and chief resident. | 外科主任和住院总 |
[00:21] | – you’re adopting? – She hasn’t actually picked us yet. | – 你们要收养小孩? – 她还没决定让我们领养孩子 |
[00:23] | – This heartburn, it’s like it… – oh, no. | – 这种心痛 就像… – 哦 不 |
[00:26] | – fourth climber. – is that an ax in his head? | – 第四名登山者 – 他头上的是斧子吗? |
[00:29] | If richard finds out that you’re carrying another man’s baby… | 如果Richard知道 你怀着别人的孩子… |
[00:32] | somebody help! | 来人帮忙! |
[00:37] | being chief is about responsibility. | 身为主任事关责任 |
[00:41] | Every single surgical patient in the hospital is youpatient, | 医院的每个病人都是你的病人 |
[00:45] | whether you’re the one who cut them open or not. | 无论你是否直接给病人做手术 |
[00:47] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她流了很多血 |
[00:49] | The scalpel stops with you. | 你都要为病人负责 |
[00:50] | Start 2 large bore I.V.S and bolus 2 liters L.R. | 开两路大口径静脉通路 注射两升L.R.液 |
[00:54] | You need to be able to look at a family… | 你必须具备照顾家庭的能力… |
[00:56] | ready? One, two… | 准备好了? 一 二… |
[00:57] | and tell them your team did everything they could to save someone’s child… | 告诉团队尽其所能去救别人的孩子… |
[01:01] | get me a stat E.K.G.And a portable chest, brooke. | 静态心电图 Brooke |
[01:03] | She’s 34 weeks pregnant with twins. | 她怀了双胞胎 34周 |
[01:05] | Their husband… | 丈夫… |
[01:06] | you guys, why don’t you go have a seat in the waiting room? | 你们 怎么不去等候室坐着等? |
[01:08] | We’re not leaving her. | 我们不想离开她 |
[01:11] | Their wife. | 妻子 |
[01:13] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[01:15] | I don’t know. I found her unconscious. | 我不知道 我发现她昏倒 |
[01:17] | You get caught up… | 你深陷其中… |
[01:19] | taking care of other people’s families. | 照顾别的家庭 |
[01:21] | She’s lost blood, a-a lot of blood. | 她流了很多血 |
[01:24] | And the responsibility, it makes you… | 责任让你… |
[01:27] | I didn’t even know she was in the hospital. | 我都不知道她在医院 |
[01:28] | What was she doing here? | 她来做什么? |
[01:30] | You take care of other people’s families… | 照顾别的家庭… |
[01:36] | and you sacrifice your own. | 而牺牲了自己的 |
[01:39] | I thought I was gonna hate this party game thing, but it’s kinda great. | 我以为我会讨厌这样的聚会 但现在看来不赖 |
[01:42] | Can we set her on fire after? | 等会能烧了她吗? |
[01:44] | No, we cannot. | 不行 |
[01:46] | Okay, these wedding vows are not all gonna fit on here. | 结婚誓词写不下 |
[01:48] | – Okay, then write smaller. – Be still, please. | – 字写小点 – 别动 |
[01:50] | “Vow” just became “cow.” | “Vow”(誓词)要写成”cow”(母牛)了 |
[01:51] | You don’t need vows on your hand. | 你不需要把誓词写手上 |
[01:53] | When you get up there, just speak from the heart. | 你到时只要说出心声 |
[01:55] | Uh, izzie, the heart is an organ. | Izzie 心是器官 |
[01:58] | It pumps, it circulates blood, | 像水泵 负责血液循环 |
[02:00] | it gets clogged from time to time. It does not, however, speak. | 有时会堵塞 但不会说话 |
[02:03] | It doesn’t have tiny little lips on it. | 它没有嘴 |
[02:04] | Well, you’re all “glass totally empty.” | 你这个没心没肺的玻璃人 |
[02:06] | I’m gonna like being married. | 我马上要嫁人了 |
[02:08] | It’s the wedding part that’s ridiculous. | 但婚礼聚会太荒唐 |
[02:12] | – oh!Party’s over. – Damn. | – 聚会结束 – 见鬼 |
[02:15] | Hey, mine didn’t go off. | 我的没响 |
[02:16] | Piece of crap. | 真讨厌 |
[02:20] | you can do this, right? | 你行的 对吧? |
[02:21] | Become a piece of chattel? Sure. | – 变成傻瓜? – 当然可以 |
[02:23] | Looking forward to it. | 期待美好未来 |
[02:24] | I mean, no matter what, you’re walking down that aisle today. | 我是说 无论如何 你今天都会走上红地毯 |
[02:28] | I need you to go down that aisle. | 我要你走过去 |
[02:30] | Is the toilet paper cutting off your circulation? | 卫生纸把你的脑子弄坏了? |
[02:32] | You marrying burke, it’s a sign. | 你嫁给Burke 这是个标志 |
[02:35] | It’s a sign that people like you and me can do this– | 说明像你我这样的人也可以– |
[02:37] | be healthy, be happy. | 健康快乐地生活 |
[02:40] | You marrying burke restores my faith in me. | 你嫁给Burke可以让我恢复信心 |
[02:44] | oh, I get it. | 明白了 |
[02:46] | My wedding’s about you. | 我的婚礼与你有关 |
[02:47] | – Yes. – Okay. | – 是的 – 好吧 |
[02:49] | You can do this, right? | 你可以的 对吧? |
[02:50] | – I can do this. – Okay. | – 我可以 – 好 |
[02:54] | Hey. They found the fourth climber. | 他们找到第四个登山者 |
[02:57] | Vitals are stabilizing after fluids, but– | 输液之后器官稳定 但– |
[02:59] | I thought he was dead. | 我以为他死了 |
[03:00] | He was according to his friends. Did the C.T.Show a bleed? | 他朋友以为他死了 C.T.显示有出血吗? |
[03:02] | Uh, we haven’t done a C.T.Yet. | 还没来得及做C.T. |
[03:03] | I don’t understand. You said there’s a head trauma. | 我不明白 你说他头部受伤了 |
[03:05] | Yeah, there’s been a little head trauma. | 是的 头部是受了点伤 |
[03:07] | ice ax to the head. | 破冰斧在他头上 |
[03:10] | What the hell happened up on that mountain? | 山上究竟发生了什么事? |
[03:12] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[03:19] | You don’t think it could be uterine cancer, do you? | 不是子宫癌吧 你觉得呢? |
[03:22] | – It runs in the famY. – No, it’s not… | – 家族有病史 – 不 不是… |
[03:26] | she was in earlier. She was in a fender bender. | 她之前来过 有些擦伤 |
[03:30] | My wife came into my hospital, and you neglected to tell me? | 我妻子到我的医院来 而你不告诉我? |
[03:33] | Doctor-patient confidentiality. | 医生和病人间的保密协议 |
[03:35] | We’re still married. | 我们还没离婚 |
[03:36] | She’s unconscious. There are medical decisions to be made. | 她昏迷了 得有诊断结果 |
[03:40] | Legally I have a right to know. | 我有权知道 |
[03:41] | – I have a right– – she might… | – 我有权– – 她可能… |
[03:44] | be having a miscarriage. | 要流产 |
[03:47] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[03:53] | I need to know what time your chest pain started. | 胸部什么时候开始疼的 |
[03:56] | I don’t know. Yesterday afternoon. | 我不知道 昨天下午? |
[03:59] | What time exactly? This is important. | 具体时间? 这很关键 |
[04:02] | Around 3:00. | 大概3点 |
[04:05] | what’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了? |
[04:07] | I’m gonna explain everything to you.I promise. | 我会跟你说明一切 我保证 |
[04:09] | But right now we need to get you up to the surgical floor. | 但现在我们要把你送到手术室 |
[04:12] | Surgery? But… | 手术? 但是… |
[04:15] | what about my babies? | 我的孩子怎么样? |
[04:16] | I think those babies are coming out today. | 他们今天就要出来 |
[04:19] | But I-I haven’t decided.I… | 但 我还没决定… |
[04:22] | I haven’t chosen the parents. I need time to decide. | 我还没选好养父母 需要时间做决定 |
[04:28] | You don’t need to decide anything right now. | 你现在不需要决定任何事 |
[04:31] | Right now the most important thing is making sure that you are okay. | 最要紧是确保你没事 |
[04:35] | All right? | 好吗? |
[04:40] | burke. | |
[04:41] | Ah, I’ve got a surgery, | 我有个手术 |
[04:43] | but it shouldn’t be more than four hours, five tops. | 应该不会超过四小时 最多五小时 |
[04:45] | – I can scrub in. – how’s rina? | – 我可以协助 – Rina怎么样? |
[04:47] | I need to get a C.T.Angio, | 得去做C.T. 血管造影 |
[04:49] | but I’m pretty sure it’s a tear in her aorta. | 但我很肯定她的大动脉破裂 |
[04:51] | Her heart is about to blow. | 心脏就要开花了 |
[04:52] | Most dissecting aortas burst within 48 hours. | 48小时内大部分主动脉会爆裂 |
[04:55] | Which means we have less than 12 hours to fix it before she’s dead. | 这意味着 我们只有12小时救人 |
[04:57] | So you need me to get the babies out. | 你要我把孩子弄出来 |
[04:59] | – So I can save her life. – You have an aortic dissection? | – 这样我能救她 – 你要切开动脉? |
[05:03] | Hey, I promise I will make it to the chapel in time. | 我保证会按时到教堂 |
[05:06] | I… | 我… |
[05:08] | okay. Listen up. | 好的 听着 |
[05:11] | Uh, o’malley, you’re with shepherd and sloan. | O’malley 你跟着Shepherd和Sloan |
[05:13] | Stevens, you’re with burke. | Stevens 你跟Burke |
[05:14] | Karev, addison. Go. | Karev 跟Addison走 |
[05:15] | Grey… | |
[05:17] | you are with the chief’s wife. | 你负责主任的妻子 |
[05:19] | – The chief’s wife? – Is pregnant. | – 主任的妻子? – 她怀孕了 |
[05:21] | Yes, I did say pregnant. | 是的 是怀孕了 |
[05:22] | I recommend that you lose the shocked look and try for something a little more | 我希望你别大惊小怪 |
[05:27] | dignified. Go. | 尽量帮忙 快去 |
[05:30] | Who am I on? | 我跟着谁? |
[05:31] | Uh, I didn’t page you. Go home.Get some sleep. | 我没呼你 回家 睡觉 |
[05:33] | Yeah, but I’m here already, so… | 是的 但我已经在这儿了 所以… |
[05:35] | you’re getting married in less than 12 hours. | 你不到12小时就结婚了 |
[05:38] | give us room. | 让让 |
[05:39] | Well, uh, burke’s getting married, too, and he gets to operate. | Burke也要结婚 他却能做手术 |
[05:42] | There’s only one preston burke. | 只有一个Preston Burke |
[05:44] | There’s only one cristina yang. | 也只有一个Cristina Yang |
[05:46] | I’ve given you the day off, the whole day. | 我放你一天假 一整天 |
[05:49] | It’s a kindness. Take it. | 是好意 接受吧 |
[05:50] | It’s your wedding day. There’ll always be more surgeries. | 今天是你结婚的日子 会有更多手术的机会 |
[05:52] | But– | 但是– |
[05:52] | really, what would you rather be doing, | 你到底要干吗 |
[05:54] | prepng a patient or prepping for your wedding?Go home. | 准备照顾病人还是准备结婚? 回家去 |
[06:00] | Greys Anatomy Season 03 Episode 25 | |
[06:06] | I never got the sense you really wanted the job. | 我从不觉得你真的想要这职位 |
[06:09] | Seems to me you got in the race to | 在我看来 |
[06:11] | play out some kind of unfinished business you had with derek. | 这只是你和Derek之间没完没了的竞赛 |
[06:16] | I was in this to win, sir. | 我在这 就是想赢 主任 |
[06:20] | I don’t know if he’s your new chief, but if he is, | 我不知道他是不是你推荐的新主任 如果是 |
[06:22] | he got there because I made him fight f it. | 也是因为我让他争取 |
[06:25] | You made them all fight for it. | 你让所有人争取这职位 |
[06:29] | so I’m not gonna be chief. | 那么我不会是主任了 |
[06:31] | Noyou’re not. | 不会了 |
[06:35] | They recovered lonnie’s body? | 他们发现Lonnie的尸体了? |
[06:37] | Not his body. He’s alive. | 不是尸体 他还活着 |
[06:40] | So why don’t you tell me what really happened up there on the mountain? | 为什么不告诉我 山上到底发生了什么事? |
[06:50] | W-we’re half way up this ice wall. | 我们爬到冰峰的半路 |
[06:53] | There’s A… | 上面… |
[06:54] | there’s a ledge a couple of hundred feet above us. | 距我们上面几百尺 有个峭壁 |
[06:58] | We figured we’d set up the tents, | 我们决定要搭帐篷 |
[07:00] | wait out the storm. | 等暴风雪过去 |
[07:01] | Only lonnie’s insisting we go down the mountain. | 只有Lonnie坚持我们该下山 |
[07:05] | I told him, we gotta dig in, sit tight. | 我告诉他 我们得固定住 一动不动 |
[07:09] | He started freaking out, keeps saying down’s the way to go. | 他开始发狂 一直说要下去 |
[07:11] | And then he starts climbing down. | 然后开始往下爬 |
[07:13] | We were tied together. | 我们是连在一起的 |
[07:14] | – And just like that– – we’re falling. | – 就这样– – 我们都倒了 |
[07:17] | I swing out with my ice ax, just trying to catch a rock. | 我挥动破冰斧 想固定到岩石上 |
[07:23] | And I clip lonnie in the back of the head. | 结果砸进Lonnie的后脑 |
[07:26] | Ax just… | 斧子就… |
[07:27] | snags. | 不动了 |
[07:30] | We thought he was dead. | 我们以为他死了 |
[07:35] | It was an accident. | 是意外 |
[07:43] | what happened? | 怎么了? |
[07:45] | You’ve been unconscious for a while. | 你昏迷了一阵子 |
[07:49] | – what about… – he knows. | – 这事… – 他知道了 |
[07:52] | Adele, you lost a lot of blood. | Adele 你流了很多血 |
[07:53] | I’m gonna try to find a heartbeat. | 我要听一下心跳 |
[07:55] | You should prepare yourself. | 你该保护好自己 |
[08:06] | heartbeat. | 心跳 |
[08:09] | It’s a little slower, than I’d like, | 比我想的 要慢一点 |
[08:11] | but once we tank you with liquids and a transfusion, | 不过等给你输液之后 |
[08:15] | it might get stronger. | 心跳会有力些 |
[08:17] | Um, I’ve gotta rush off to surgery, | 我赶着去做手术 |
[08:19] | but I will back with you the minute I’m done. | 做完了马上来看你 |
[08:21] | – Okay? – Thank you. | – 好吗? – 谢谢 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:28] | adele, why didn’t you tell me? | Adele 为什么不告诉我? |
[08:31] | Come on, richard. | 拜托 Richard |
[08:33] | What do you think you would’ve done, | 你觉得你会怎么做 |
[08:36] | congratulate me? | 恭喜我? |
[08:40] | I’m sure you have work to do. | 你还有工作要做 |
[08:51] | I’m good right here. | 我就待在这儿 |
[08:53] | The peds resident’s on call. | 妇产科医师待命 |
[08:54] | He’ll be in the O.R.For rina’s delivery. | 他将在手术室 护送Rina |
[08:56] | Great.Just make sure they notified the nicu. | 不错 确认有人负责新生儿监护病房 |
[08:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:00] | Sorry for interrupting. | 恕我冒昧 |
[09:01] | the nurse said that you’re dr. M-montgomery. | 护士说 你是M-Montgomery医生 |
[09:03] | Yes. Can I help you with something? | 是的 有什么事? |
[09:05] | I’m jeff pop | 我是Jeff Pop |
[09:07] | rebecca’s husband? | Rebecca的丈夫? |
[09:35] | rebecca? | |
[09:49] | Rebecca? | |
[09:51] | Hi, jeff. | 你好 Jeff |
[09:55] | You, uh… | 你… |
[09:58] | your face… | 你的脸… |
[10:02] | but it’s you. | 不过的确是你 |
[10:11] | I’m so sorry, baby. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[10:16] | I should’ve never let you go. | 我不该让你走 |
[10:20] | I’ll never let you go again. | 我再也不让你离开了 |
[10:24] | – Hey. – I have a surgery. | – 嘿 – 我有个手术 |
[10:25] | I heard you’re the best man. | 听说你是伴郎 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:29] | Well, maid of honor, best man, kinda perfect. | 伴娘和伴郎 绝配 |
[10:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:32] | I know I haven’t been myself lately, but I’m me again, | 我知道自己最近状态不好 但我又回来了 |
[10:35] | so I was thinking maybe you should sleep over, | 所以我想也许你该忽略那些不好的 |
[10:37] | because the me that I am is horny for the you that you are. | 因为真实的我渴望真实的你 |
[10:39] | I met a woman last night. | 我昨晚认识了一个女人 |
[10:43] | – You met a woman last night? – At joe’S. | – 你昨晚认识了个女人? – 在Joe的酒吧 |
[10:45] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[10:46] | She was pretty, I noticed, and we talked. | 我看到她很漂亮 我们聊了聊 |
[10:50] | – You met a woman last night? – Yeah. | – 你昨晚认识了个女人? – 是的 |
[10:52] | So should I be worried or something? | 我该担心或者什么的? |
[10:54] | Should you be worried that I met a woman?No. | 该担心我认识了个女人? 不用 |
[10:57] | Should you be worried that, | 该因此而担心 |
[10:59] | for me, flirting with that woman was the highlight of my week? | 担心我 有空会和这女人鬼混? |
[11:02] | Yeah, you should be worried or something. | 是的 你该担心 |
[11:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:12] | – It’s not you. – No, I understand that part. | – 不是你 – 这我知道 |
[11:14] | What I don’t understand is why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[11:16] | I need this job, richard. | 我需要这职位 Richard |
[11:18] | I need it more than the others. | 比其他人更需要 |
[11:19] | – Addison– – no, I need a reason to stay here. | – 不 我需要待在这里的理由 |
[11:22] | I need a reason to get up in the morning. | 需要早晨起来的理由 |
[11:23] | I need to wake up and not care that it’s raining or that I’m 39 and alone. | 需要醒来后 不在意阴雨绵绵 不在意我已经39岁 却依然孤家寡人 |
[11:28] | I need the job, richard. | 我需要这个职位 Richard |
[11:30] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[11:32] | If you need a job to give you a life, | 如果你需要工作去给你新生 |
[11:35] | you either need a new job or a new life. | 要么就换个新工作 要么就开始新生活 |
[11:47] | I’m thinking four hours tops to repair this heart, if all goes well. | 如果一切正常 我最多花四小时 进行心脏修复手术 |
[11:53] | You’re a lucky man, burke. | 你很幸运 Burke |
[11:55] | Cristina’s great. She’s there, she’s sure. | Cristina很棒 她在那里 对未来有信心 |
[11:58] | She’s willing to commit. | 愿意把自己托付给你 |
[12:00] | You’re a lucky man. | 你是个幸运的男人 |
[12:02] | And you’re not? | 你不幸吗? |
[12:06] | There he is. T-minus five hours. | 他在这儿 五小时倒计时 |
[12:09] | And how’s the best man? Up to the challenge? | 伴郎怎么样? 接受挑战? |
[12:11] | I was an excellent best man. | 我是个出色的伴郎 |
[12:14] | You know, the worst case scenario is I sleep with your wife in ten years. | 你知道 最差的情况就是 十年以后我和你老婆上床 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:25] | I just checked.Chief resident hasn’t been posted yet. | 我刚看过 总住院医师的人选还没公布 |
[12:27] | Um, no, no. I wasn’t looking for chief resident. | 呃 不 不 我不是在找这个 |
[12:28] | Yeah, you were. | 不 你是的 |
[12:30] | yeah. Okay, I was. | 哦 好吧 我是 |
[12:37] | – george… – hey. | – 嗨 |
[12:39] | What I’m about to say is, uh, is crazy. | 我下面要说的很疯狂 |
[12:41] | and, uh, I-I-I am not responsible. | 呃 我- 我- 我是在胡说八道 |
[12:44] | I-I am saying this against my will. | 我- 我其实并不想这么说 |
[12:45] | Because I am a surgeon, okay? | 因为我是个外科医生 好么? |
[12:47] | I-I-I love my job. | 我- 我- 我喜欢我的工作 |
[12:48] | I love my life exactly as it is. | 我喜欢生活就像现在这样 |
[12:49] | Okay? Exactly as it is. | 好么? 跟现在一模一样 |
[12:51] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[12:52] | Not really | 不太明白 |
[12:52] | I-I have no desire to house a human being in my body for nine lo months and then– | 我- 我一点都不想让一个人 在我身体里面呆上九个月之久 然后- |
[12:56] | and then– and then push it out and raise it.Okay? | 然后- 把他推出来再养大 明白么? |
[12:59] | – None.Zero. – Okay. | – 不 一丁点也不想 – 好吧 |
[13:00] | Except housing a human for nine long months is all that I can think about. | 只是现在我满脑子想的都是 让个小人在我肚子里呆九个月 |
[13:05] | It–it–the thoughts are invading the surgeries that I love, | 这- 这个想法在侵蚀我所热爱的手术 |
[13:09] | and it’s–it’s– it’s–it’s hormonal. | 这- 这- 这是荷尔蒙在捣鬼 |
[13:12] | It’s–and horrible. | 这- 这太可怕了 |
[13:15] | But it is happening… to me. | 但是它发生了…在我身上 |
[13:19] | you want to have a baby? | 你想要个孩子? |
[13:23] | Apparently. | 看来是这样 |
[13:24] | There’s a guy with an ax in his head. | 有个男人头上插了柄斧子 |
[13:27] | Right. So go. | 没错 你可以走了 |
[13:28] | I’m a freak. just go.Just run. | 我是个怪胎 走吧 跑吧 |
[13:31] | Just… thank you.Please. | – 快… 去吧 – 谢谢 |
[13:34] | Go. I’m fine. | 走吧 我没事 |
[13:37] | Take your pill… and drink your water. | 把药吃了…把水喝了 |
[13:40] | Richard, you know you wanna go out that door and start bossing some people around. | Richard 你也知道自己想离开这儿 去指使指使人 |
[13:44] | Take your pill, adele. | 把药吃了 Adele |
[13:50] | see? | 看到了? |
[13:51] | I can do my bossing right from this chair. | 我坐在这儿就能指使人 |
[14:00] | Go ahead, richard, ask. | 来吧 Richard 问吧 |
[14:03] | I know you are dying to know whose baby th– | 我知道你超想问这孩子的- |
[14:05] | not really my place. | 不是我想说的 |
[14:09] | mrs. Webber… your room is ready. | Webber女士… 你的房间准备好了 |
[14:12] | Excuse me, but what do you want to do about the announcement for chief of surgery? | 打扰了 公布外科主任的事你想怎么办? |
[14:19] | Look, I will be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[14:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:27] | We’ve met before. | 我们以前见过 |
[14:29] | You probably don’t remember. | 你可能不记得了 |
[14:32] | You were little. Oh. | 你还很小 |
[14:36] | My husband always flirted with your mother. | 我丈夫总是跟你母亲调情 |
[14:41] | I didn’t want to see that, so… | 我不想看那些… |
[14:44] | I watched you a lot, | 所以就把你看了个够 |
[14:47] | watched you grow up. | 看着你长大 |
[14:48] | You turned out well. | 你长成了个好姑娘 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry about your mother. | 关于你妈妈 我很抱歉 |
[14:53] | I’M… sorry about my mother, too. | 我… 关于我妈妈 我也很抱歉 |
[14:58] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[15:00] | Maybe it wasn’t anyone’s fault. | 也许不是任何人的错 |
[15:02] | You get married at 25 thinking, this is it, | 25岁结了婚 觉得就是这样了 |
[15:06] | happily ever after. | 从此过上了幸福的生活 |
[15:08] | Maybe there is no happily ever after. | 也许根本没有这回事 |
[15:14] | it’s stunning. | 它多耀眼 |
[15:16] | It’s a little… | 它有点… |
[15:17] | um, is it supposed to be so tight? | 呃 它非得这么紧的吗? |
[15:20] | Well, it’s a choker. | 这是个颈饰 |
[15:22] | It’s beautiful. | 它很漂亮 |
[15:24] | It’s really, really beautiful. | 真的 真的很漂亮 |
[15:28] | I just don’t know if it’s me. | 我只是不确定它适合我 |
[15:31] | Five generations of burke women have worn this on their wedding day. | 5代Burke家族的新娘都在 她们的婚礼上戴这个项链 |
[15:35] | It’s a way of… | 这意味着… |
[15:37] | joining our family, becoming a burke. | 加入我们家庭 成为Burke家的一员 |
[15:40] | A burke. | Burke家的一员 |
[15:43] | I’m afraid I misjudged you early on. | 我可能先前错怪你了 |
[15:46] | I thought you were selfish. | 我以为你很自私 |
[15:47] | But you’ve given way to preston’s ideas about the wedding, | 但在婚礼问题上 你还是向Preston的想法让步了 |
[15:51] | and you’ve been flexible about the things that are… | 你也很宽容 在那些… |
[15:55] | most important to him. | 对他很重要的事情上 |
[15:57] | And that is wonderful. | 那很了不起 |
[16:00] | Oh! It’s just… | 哦! 这真是… |
[16:03] | what were you planning to do about your eyebrows? | 你准备怎么处理你的眉毛? |
[16:08] | N-nothing. | 置之不理? |
[16:13] | how’s she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[16:15] | B.P.’S 92 over 56. | 血压 56/92 |
[16:18] | How’d the reunion go with jane doe’s husband? | 无名氏跟她丈夫的团聚怎么样了? |
[16:20] | Whatever.He cried like a baby. She looked bored. | 不知道 他哭得像个孩子 她看起来很无聊 |
[16:23] | Don’t go overboard with compassion, karev. | 不要同情过了火 Karev |
[16:25] | She’s not even sure if she wants to stay with the guy. | 她都还不确定是不是还想跟他在一起 |
[16:28] | – It’s complicated – it’s not actually…complicated. | – 很复杂 – 其实并不…复杂 |
[16:31] | They’re married. She took a vow. | 他们结婚了 她发过誓了 |
[16:33] | You don’t mess with vows. Married is married. | 你不能拿誓言当儿戏 结婚了就是结婚了 |
[16:35] | Game over. So freakin’ over. | 游戏结束了 就TMD这么结束了 |
[16:40] | Just an opinion. | 只是种看法 |
[16:42] | Pressure’s dropped to 60. | 血压降到60 |
[16:43] | She’s bleeding out. Addison, how much longer? | 她在出血 Addison还要多久? |
[16:45] | Rupturing the membrane now. | 正在打开渗透膜 |
[16:46] | I just need two minutes to get these babies out. | 我还需要两分钟把婴儿取出来 |
[16:48] | Make it one. She’s flatlined. | 减到一分钟 她要没有心跳了 |
[16:49] | Stevens, start compressions. | Stevens 把压缩机打开 |
[16:51] | Got the first one out. Clamp. | 第一个出来了 夹子 |
[16:53] | come o come on. | 加油 加油 |
[16:54] | Second baby’s out. Okay, go. | 第二个婴儿也出来了 好了 该你们了 |
[16:56] | Boki, 10-blade. | Boki 10号手术刀 |
[17:03] | poor guy…he just wanted to climb a mountain, | 可怜的家伙…他只是想去爬山 |
[17:05] | and he ends up with an ax in his head. | 最后却在头上插了柄斧子 |
[17:07] | Well, he shouldn’t have tried turning back. | 他不该退缩的 |
[17:09] | The group is going up, you move with the group. | 队伍要上山 你就跟着走 |
[17:11] | – Okay, drill, please. – He panicked. | – Okay 电钻 谢谢 – 他吓坏了 |
[17:13] | You have a right to turn back if you’re scared. | 如果你吓着了 你有权退缩 |
[17:15] | No, you don’T. You chose to climb a mountain. | 不 你没有 你选择去爬山 |
[17:17] | You can’t change your mind in the middle of the climb. | 你就不能在爬到一半改变主意 |
[17:24] | okay. now we pull it out? | 好的 现在我们把它拔出来? |
[17:27] | Ah, yeah, but the ax went in as they fell, | 哦 对 斧子是他们往下掉的时候插进来的 |
[17:29] | so there will be some tearing, | 那就应该有一些擦伤 |
[17:31] | it should be a shallow wound, | 应该是个比较浅的伤口 |
[17:33] | and it should come out easily. | 应该可以很容易拔出来的 |
[17:34] | – you ready? – yup. | – 准备好了么? – 好了 |
[17:38] | all right everybody. Here we go.Ready? | 大家注意 我们要开始了 好了么? |
[17:41] | Okay, one, two… | 好 1 2… |
[17:43] | three. | |
[17:49] | That’s strange. | 好奇怪 |
[17:52] | One… two. | |
[17:55] | Three! | |
[18:02] | That’s a clean cut. | 伤口很光洁 |
[18:03] | I thought you said there was gonna be tearing. | 我记得你说会有擦伤 |
[18:05] | I know. It doesn’t make sense. | 我知道 这不合情理 |
[18:09] | – You are a lucky guy. – Yeah. | – 你真是个幸运的家伙 – 没错 |
[18:12] | Or the ax didn’t go in there by accident. | 或者斧子不是意外进去的 |
[18:20] | it’s probably unfair, | 这可能不公平 |
[18:22] | but I hold you to a higher standard. | 但我对你期望很高 |
[18:25] | And you let me down this year, preston. | 你让我失望了Preston |
[18:28] | After you got shot, the tremor… | 你中枪以后 手颤的事… |
[18:32] | this job is about making the tough calls. | 这工作就是要做一些艰难的决定 |
[18:36] | Sometimethe toughest call you can make is admitting when you’re in over yr head. | 有时候最难的就是承认自己力不从心 |
[18:40] | You don’t do that. | 你没有做到 |
[18:43] | You know a lot, preston. | 你知道很多 Preston |
[18:46] | You’re one of the best surgeons I know… | 你是我知道最好的外科医生之一… |
[18:48] | one of the best men. | 最好的人之一 |
[18:52] | But you’re not perfect. | 但你并不完美 |
[18:55] | You don’t know everything. | 你不可能什么都知道 |
[19:03] | I want to give you the job. | 我想把这份工作交给你 |
[19:07] | I want to. | 我真的想 |
[19:11] | But I can’T. | 但我不能 |
[19:18] | Preston. | |
[19:20] | I have a wedding to get to. | 我要去准备婚礼了 |
[19:26] | yeah. | 谢谢 好啦 |
[19:27] | The babies are doing great. They’re in the nicu. | 婴儿现在很好 它们在保温箱里 |
[19:30] | How are you doing up there,preston? | 你那怎么样了 Preston? |
[19:32] | Close call,but she’s stabilized. | 很悬 不过现在状况稳定了 |
[19:34] | Good work,dr. Burke. We may actually get you to the church on time. | 干得好 Burke医生 我们也许能让你 按时到达教堂呢 |
[19:38] | You nervous? | 你紧张么? |
[19:39] | No,not really. | 不 不怎么紧张 更 呃…兴奋 |
[19:45] | More,uh… excited. hmm. Um,except by my vows. I wrote them myself,and… I don’t know. | 嗯 只是我的誓言 我自己写的… 我不知道 |
[19:51] | They may be too… | 它们可能有点… |
[19:53] | I want ’em to be right. | 我希望它们得体 |
[19:55] | – Well,let’s hear ’em. – What,now? | – 那让我们来听听吧 – 什么 现在么? |
[19:58] | Hey,you’ve got a room full of women. Try it out on us. | 嘿 这儿一屋子都是女人 在我们身上试试吧 |
[20:11] | Cristina… | |
[20:13] | I could promise… | 我可以保证… |
[20:17] | to hold you… | 支持你… |
[20:20] | and to cherish you. | 珍惜你 |
[20:22] | I could promise to be there in sickness and in health. | 我保证 不论疾病还是健康都在你身边 |
[20:27] | I could say… | 我可以说… |
[20:29] | till death do us part. | 直至死亡把我们分开 |
[20:32] | But I won’T. | 但我不会这么说… |
[20:35] | Those vows are for… | 这些誓言 是给那些… |
[20:38] | optimistic couples,the ones full of hope. | 积极乐观的夫妻 他们充满希望 |
[20:42] | And I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic | 但我现在站在红地毯上 并不乐观 |
[20:47] | or full of hope. | 或是充满希望 |
[20:49] | Okay,um… | 好啦 呃… |
[20:52] | I am not optimistic. | 我不乐观 |
[20:54] | I am not hopeful. | 我不抱有希望 |
[20:57] | I am sure. | 但我确定 |
[21:00] | I am steady. | 我很坚定 |
[21:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:07] | I am a heart man. | 我是真心人 |
[21:11] | I take ’em apart. I put ’em back together. | 我把它们剖开 再缝合起来 |
[21:16] | I hold them in my hands. | 把心捧在掌心 |
[21:19] | I am a hea man. | 我是真心人 |
[21:23] | So of this I am sure… | 所以我坚信这点… |
[21:27] | you are my partner… | 你是我的伴侣… |
[21:31] | my lover… my very best friend. | 我的爱人… 我最好的朋友 |
[21:36] | My heart-my heart- beats for you. | 我的心脏- 我的心脏为你跳动 |
[21:39] | And on this day,the day of our wedding, | 今天 我们婚礼的日子 |
[21:44] | I promise you this… | 我向你保证… |
[21:46] | I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands. | 我保证 把心放在你的手掌上 |
[21:54] | I promise you… me. | 我向你保证… 我 |
[22:05] | too trite? Because I can rewrite it- | 太老套了么? 我可以重新写 |
[22:07] | No. no. It’S… | 不 不 这… |
[22:12] | I think I speak for… | 我想…我是在 |
[22:16] | every woman in this room when I say dump her. | 替这屋里的每个女人说 甩了她 |
[22:20] | Dump yang and marry me. | 甩了Yang 跟我结婚吧 |
[22:31] | hey. | 嘿 |
[22:34] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[22:36] | Oh,god. Did I miss a page? | 哦 天呐 有人呼我么? |
[22:37] | No,no,no,no,no. Everything’s okay. | 不 不 不 一切都好 |
[22:43] | what? | 怎么了? |
[22:44] | Is this really what you want? | 你真的想这么做么? |
[22:48] | ’cause if it’s really what you want,we could do it. | 如果你真的想 那我们就做吧 |
[22:56] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的么? – 没错 |
[23:00] | – Okay,wait. Really? – Really. | – 好的 等等 真的么? – 真的 |
[23:03] | Oh,my god. oh,my god. Really? | 哦 天呐 天呐 真的么? |
[23:17] | She looks like rebecca. | 她看起来像Rebecca |
[23:19] | Well,at least what rebecca used to look like. | 好吧 起码像Rebecca以前的样子 |
[23:23] | But still… around the eyes. | 但是仍然… 眼睛还是一样 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:28] | I thought I’d give her some space. | 我觉得我应该让她单独呆会儿 |
[23:30] | She seemed a little overwhelmed. | 她看起来有点太累了 |
[23:39] | the ferry crash was on the news everywhere. | 到处都在播渡轮沉没的新闻 |
[23:42] | Your wife goes missing… how could you not look for her? | 你妻子失踪了… 你怎么不来找找? |
[23:48] | I thought she left me. | 我以为她抛弃我了 |
[23:52] | We got into a fight that night. | 那天晚上我们吵了一架 |
[23:54] | She was trying to tell me how unhappy she was and… I shut her down. | 她跟我说自己有多不开心… 我叫她闭嘴 |
[24:01] | Yeah,I didn’t look for her when she was missing,but what’s worse is… | 是的 她失踪了我没去找她 更糟的是… |
[24:06] | I didn’t see her when she was there. | 她最困难的时候我没来看她 |
[24:09] | I can’t imagine what it must have been like for her, | 我真不敢想像她是怎么过来的 |
[24:12] | what her face must have looked like all broken. | 她面目全非的时候是什么样子 |
[24:15] | She was beautiful. | 她以前很漂亮 |
[24:26] | I… I love her. You know? | 我…我爱她 你知道么? |
[24:47] | Meredith. | |
[24:48] | oh. You are not gonna believe- | 哦 你不会相信的- |
[24:51] | derek met a girl… in a bar. | Derek 碰上个女孩… 在酒吧里 |
[24:55] | And he flirtedith her. And he told me. | 他跟她调了情 还告诉了我 |
[24:57] | You ow,no big deal. Just thought I should know. | 哦 没什么大不了的 他只是觉得应该告诉我 |
[25:00] | – Meredith. – I’m not exaggerating. | – 我没在夸张 |
[25:02] | He didn’t even hint. He just flat out told me. | 他都没做暗示 就那么坦白告诉我的 |
[25:04] | Meredith,you know how sometimes it’s about you,and sometimes it’s about me? | Meredith 有时候是你出状况 有时候是我? |
[25:07] | This is really,really about me. | 但现在真的 真的 是我出事了 |
[25:11] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[25:13] | Mama took my eyebrows. | 妈妈把我的眉毛拔了 |
[25:15] | She took my eyebrows,and now I am a burke. | 她拔了我的眉毛 现在我才是Burke家的一员 |
[25:24] | Lonnie’s stable… | Lonnie稳定下来了… |
[25:26] | but the damage he sustained is significant. | 但他的伤很重 |
[25:29] | But is he gonna wake up? | 但他会醒过来的? |
[25:32] | – Do you want him to? – What? | – 你们想让他醒过来么? – 你说什么? |
[25:34] | The ax in his head was put there deliberately. | 他头上的斧子是 有人故意弄的 |
[25:38] | I just wanted to give you three guys another opportunity to tell me the truth. | 我只是想再给你们三个说出真相的机会 |
[25:47] | – It wasn’t- shut up,andy. | – 那并不是… – 闭嘴 Andy! |
[25:48] | – But we can’t just sit here- I said shut up,andy. | – 我们不能就这样干坐着 – 我说闭嘴 Andy! |
[25:51] | Is that how you let him talk to you at 14,000 feet? | 14,000 英尺的山上 他就是这么跟你们说话的么? |
[25:54] | I have to talk to his family. You guys can talk to the cops. | 我得去和他的家属谈谈 你们几个可以去和警察谈了 |
[26:05] | announcenents***** | 通知 住院主任医师 Calliope Torres医生 |
[26:07] | r. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[26:09] | Yeah. What? | 我在 怎么了? |
[26:11] | Cristina needs to cut something. | Cristina想动动刀 |
[26:14] | I can’t really explain it in a way that won’t make you glare. | 我知道我的解释一定会很让你生气 |
[26:18] | But… they took her eyebrows and they called her a burke. | 但是…他们把她的眉毛拔了 这样她才是Burke家的一员 |
[26:22] | She really needs to cut somebody open. | 她真的需要动动手术刀 |
[26:24] | Yang… | |
[26:26] | go… do… getting married things. | 去… 结你的婚吧 |
[26:30] | Get out of this hospital. | 别待在医院里! |
[26:32] | Hey! | 喂! |
[26:36] | I mean… hey. | 我是说… 嘿 |
[26:39] | I… | 我… |
[26:41] | you have to let me cut, | 你必须让我动动手术刀 |
[26:43] | because I am standing here eyebrowless with no dignity left. | 我站在这里 眉毛无存 尊严不在 |
[26:47] | I am a surgeon,dr. Bailey. But right now I don’t feel like one. | 我是个外科医生 Bailey医生 但此刻 我却感觉不到这份职业的自豪 |
[26:51] | I feel… like… | 我觉得… 像是… |
[26:55] | somebody else. | 其他什么人 |
[26:58] | Do you know what that’s like, | 你明白那种感觉吗 |
[27:00] | not to feel like yourself? | 失去了自我的感觉? |
[27:07] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[27:12] | She started cramping and then she got really diaphoretic. | 她开始痉挛 流汗不止 |
[27:15] | Alert O.B. To a possible d&c due to an incomplete miscarriage. | 她有流产征兆 通知妇产科 准备刮宫术 |
[27:19] | Adele,you could have a placental abruption due to the trauma. | Adele 创伤可能导致胎盘剥离 |
[27:23] | We’ve got to get you to into an O.R. Now. | 我们要立刻送你进手术室 大伙开始吧 |
[27:35] | Sir,dr. Shepherd is here. | 先生 Shepherd医生来了 |
[27:40] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:44] | Richard,are you sure you want to… | Richard 你确定你想要… |
[27:46] | you don’t have to do this today. | 你不必非得挑今天 |
[27:52] | Yes,I do. | 我确定 |
[27:59] | she went into early D. I. C. | 她有早期弥散性血管内凝血 |
[28:01] | I gave her blood,platelets,F. F.P, | 我给她输了血 |
[28:05] | pregnancy at 52 is dangerous. I tried everything. | 52岁怀孕很危险 我尽力了 |
[28:08] | I couldn’t save… | 我救不了… |
[28:29] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[28:32] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[28:34] | for a second,I thought I’d lost you. | 那一瞬间 我以为我失去了你 |
[28:39] | Um… | 呃… |
[28:42] | do you want to… call somebody? I can… | 你想… 叫谁来吗? 我可以… |
[28:46] | no,no one. | 不 没有人 |
[28:48] | Well,the father of the baby,maybe you want to- | 这孩子的父亲 或许你想- |
[28:51] | he doesn’t even know about it. I didn’t tell him. | 他都不知情 我没告诉他 |
[28:54] | I,um… I think I misjudged him. | 我… 我想我误会他了 |
[28:59] | I thought he’d go running for the hills. But actually… | 我以为他会逃之夭夭 可实际上… |
[29:05] | he’s a much better man than I thought. | 他比我想的要好得多 |
[29:09] | He’ll get over s initial judgments,and he’ll… | 在当初的成见烟消云散后 他会… |
[29:13] | sit with you… | 坐在你身旁… |
[29:16] | and he’ll make you drink your water. | 侍候你喝水 |
[29:27] | – adele… – it was a boy. | – 是个男孩 |
[29:33] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:43] | All right,dr. Leonard,would you please close for dr. Burke? | 好 Leonard医生 你能帮Burke医生缝合吗? |
[29:45] | He has a wedding to get to. | 他要去参加婚礼 |
[29:47] | one cut,and then you’re gone. One. | 切一刀 然后你就得走 就一刀 |
[29:51] | But-but I still have to- | 可-可我还得- |
[29:52] | come on. You want your bride waiting for you at the altar? They don’t like that. | 快点 你想让新娘在圣坛上等你吗 这可行不通 |
[29:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:57] | we gotta go now,cristina. | 我们得走了 Cristina |
[30:01] | – Grey. – Put the scalpel down,cristina. | – 放下手术刀 Cristina |
[30:11] | you can still do this,right? | 你以后依然可以做手术的 不是吗? |
[30:19] | What? | 什么事? |
[30:20] | Uh,hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[30:28] | I just wanted to make sure no one’s around so I can say this. | 我想确认下屋里没人 我才能开口说话 |
[30:31] | I think we’ve said everything we need to say. | 我以为我们都说清楚了呢 |
[30:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:34] | I am an optimist. | 我乐观向上 |
[30:37] | I am hopeful. | 充满希望 |
[30:40] | I am not sure. | 却疑虑重重 |
[30:41] | – Look,I can do this myself. – Let me speak. | – 我自己来 – 让我说完 |
[30:47] | Because I’m your best friend and because I love you, | 因为我是你挚友 因为我爱你 |
[30:51] | if what you want is to be with callie,. | 如果你想和Callie在一起 |
[30:54] | then I will do everything in my power to support you | 我会尽我所能的支持你 |
[30:58] | and help you make your marriage work | 帮你摆脱婚姻中出现的阴影 |
[31:02] | But because I’m your best friend and because I love you… | 可既然我是你挚友 而我爱你 … |
[31:10] | I also have to say… | 我也必须得说… |
[31:15] | that I’m in love with you. | 我深爱着你 |
[31:21] | I’m in love with you. | 我深爱着你 |
[31:24] | I can’t promise the future,I can’t promise perfection | 我无法承诺将来 更无法承诺一个完美结局 |
[31:28] | because we’re us and I’m me and who knows what will happen. | 因为我们是凡人 无法预知将来 |
[31:35] | But in my heart… | 但在我心中… |
[31:37] | I am sure. | 我肯定 |
[31:42] | I’m in love with you,george. | 我深爱着你 George |
[31:44] | And I hope you’re in love with me,too. | 并希望你也爱我 |
[31:53] | Say something. | 说话呀 |
[31:55] | – What time is it? – You got 30 minutes. | – 几点了? – 你还有30分钟 |
[31:58] | Oh,crap. I’m gonna be latefor my own wedding. | 糟糕 我参加自己的婚礼要迟到了 |
[31:59] | no,you’re not. | 不 你不会迟到的 |
[32:05] | Dr. Burke asked me to check on you. | Burke医生让我来检查一下 |
[32:08] | Let’s see. Your,um… | 我来看看 你的… |
[32:10] | your post-op x-rays look good. We’ll discuss releasing you. | 你的术后X光片良好 我们会考虑松开你 |
[32:13] | – Any change in lonnie? – Andy? | – Lonnie情况怎样? |
[32:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[32:16] | He’s my lawyer. | 他是我律师 |
[32:19] | That was fast. Don’t you dare judge me. | – 真够迅速的 – 别乱给我定罪 |
[32:23] | You weren’t there. We thought… | 你没有亲临其境 我们以为… |
[32:26] | he was almost dead. No way he was gonna make it. | 他差不多要死了 不可能熬过来的 |
[32:30] | He was in so much pain. | 他那么痛苦 |
[32:35] | So I… | 所以我… |
[32:37] | – picked it up… – andy,shut up. | – 拿起了斧头… – Andy 闭嘴 |
[32:39] | No! I’m not gonna shut up. | 不! 我不会闭嘴 |
[32:46] | I put him out of his misery. | 我解除了他的痛苦 |
[32:52] | And if I was back there right now… | 如果一切可以重来… |
[32:56] | I’d do the same thing. | 我还是会一样那么做 |
[32:59] | He was my friend. | 他曾是我朋友 |
[33:02] | He is my friend. | 现在还是我的朋友 |
[33:06] | I put him out of his misery. | 我解除了他的痛苦 |
[33:12] | anyone got any deodorant? | 有人有除臭剂吗? |
[33:14] | Um,you’re not putting my deodorant in your hairy armpits. | 你不是要把除臭剂喷在你腋下吧 |
[33:16] | Don’t move. You’re gonna have a unibrow. And I have some in my locker. | 别动 否则你就只有一条眉毛了 我柜子里有 |
[33:19] | Uh,closed? Open? | 扣还是不扣? |
[33:21] | closed. | 扣上 |
[33:23] | Perfect. Dashing. | 棒极了 神采奕奕 |
[33:25] | – Thanks. – You look great. | – 谢谢 – 你看上去很帅 |
[33:27] | – Moment of truth,people. – those our scores? | – 真相揭晓了 伙计们 – 我们的成绩? |
[33:29] | Grey. Karev. Yang. | |
[33:32] | – Thank you. – Stevens. | – 谢谢 |
[33:34] | – O’malley. – Yes! | – 哦也! |
[33:36] | – right here,baby. – Yes. Thank god. | – 给你 宝贝 – 谢天谢地 |
[33:40] | – Did you pass? – You bet your married booty,I did. | – 你通过了吗? – 拿你的嫁妆打赌吧 我通过了 |
[33:45] | How’d you do? Did you pass? | 你怎么样? 通过了吗? |
[33:47] | Yeah. | 过了 |
[33:48] | – I’ll talk to you at the church. – Okay. | – 到教堂我有话跟你说 – 好 |
[33:53] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[33:55] | excuse me. | 借光 |
[33:57] | meredith. | |
[33:58] | I’ll meet you at the chapel. Iz,will you take the dress? | 我们教堂见 Iz 帮忙拿裙子 |
[34:01] | – Yes. Okay. – I’ll be right there. | – 好的 – 我马上到 |
[34:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:11] | I like the suit. The suit is way better than the scrubs. | 我喜欢你穿正装 比实习医生服好看多了 |
[34:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:15] | Hey,uh,I passed my intern exam. | 我通过实习生考试了 |
[34:17] | – Good! – Yeah. | – 棒极了! – 是啊 |
[34:18] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[34:24] | We got discharged,me and the baby. | 我们被允许出院了 我和孩子 |
[34:29] | Oh,come on,you just- you just had brain surgery. | 得了 你才做了脑部手术 |
[34:31] | You’re still-you’re still on antibiotics. | 你还得-还得继续使用抗生素 |
[34:33] | My body’s been signed off on by… | 我的记录里充斥着… |
[34:36] | plastics,cardio,orthopedics,neuro and O. B. | 塑料 心脏 矫形外科学 神经系统 还有O.B. |
[34:39] | ,And my- and also,my teeth got e blessing from- | 还有我的牙齿 有幸进行了- |
[34:42] | wait,I can say this- prosthodontics. | 那是什么词来着-假牙修复术 |
[34:44] | Yeah,but there’s still your memory- | 对 可你的记忆- |
[34:45] | you know how I know my memory’s fine? Because I can say prosthodontics. | 知道我怎么知道我的记忆力正常的吗? 因为我记得”假牙修复术”这个词 |
[34:48] | – Yeah,but the baby- discharged,by peds. | – 是啊 可是孩子 – 不用再待在观察箱里了 |
[34:52] | Yeah,but- | 是啊 可是- |
[35:00] | I have every reason to go. | 我有无数理由要走 |
[35:02] | And-and yeah,I’m scared. And yeah,this is-this is moving at warp speed. | 可是 我很害怕 这-这真的难以接受 |
[35:06] | And yeah,I’m freaking out,but jeff is good. | 没错 我有点歇斯底里 可Jeff很好 |
[35:09] | And-and jeff isthe father of my child. The man is out buying a car seat right now. | Jeff是我孩子的父亲 这个人此刻正在买婴儿车座 |
[35:14] | And the minute he gets back… | 等他一回来… |
[35:18] | I- I have every reason to go,because medically… | 我就有无数理由必须走了 因为医学上… |
[35:22] | there’s no need for me to stay. | 我不需要留在这里了 |
[35:26] | Medically. | 医学上 |
[35:29] | Oh. Yeah. Okay. | 对啊 好的 |
[35:32] | Well,then I’ll just check the chart. | 那我去查一下表 |
[35:34] | – Damn it. – We got,uh… what? | – 该死 – 我们… 怎么了? |
[35:38] | Are you… do I-do I have to spell everything out for you? | 你… 我非得说的那么明白吗? |
[35:42] | I mean,did-did you sniff too much glue as a child? | 我是说 你小时候是不是脑子灌了太多胶水了? |
[35:45] | I’m asking you something here. | 我在向你索要 |
[35:48] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么? |
[35:51] | I want… | 我想… |
[35:53] | I want you to give me a reason to stay… | 想让你给我一个留下来的理由… |
[35:58] | a real reason. | 真正的理由 |
[36:00] | I mean, jeff’s– jeff’s a decent guy, a good, decent guy. | Jeff是– Jeff是个不错的人 一个正人君子 |
[36:05] | But to him, I’m rebecca,and I don’t know if I am rebecca anymore and… | 但对于他 我是Rebecca 可我不知道我是否还是Rebecca… |
[36:13] | you know me.You knew-you knew when I couldn’t even speak who I was. | 你了解我 当我不知道自己是谁时 |
[36:17] | You…you named me a, and I was more me | 你…你给我起名字 |
[36:22] | as ava then I’ll ever be as rebecca. | 在我是Ava时 我不仅仅是我 而之后 我永远是Rebecca |
[36:26] | Look, I-I have every reason to go back to my life. | 你看 我有无数理由回归到以往的生活 |
[36:30] | And I will. | 我也会这样 |
[36:33] | Unless…you… | 除非…你… |
[36:39] | alex, I’m asking you to give me a reason to stay here… | Alex 我在让你给我一个留下来的理由… |
[36:43] | a reason from you. | 一个来自你的理由 |
[36:48] | Jeff loves you.He’s A… he’s a decent guy. | Jeff爱你 他是个… 是个正人君子 |
[36:52] | Alex, give me a reason. | Alex 给我个理由 |
[37:08] | I think you should stay with the decent guy. | 我想你该留在正人君子的身边 |
[37:21] | If you want to break up with me so you can see other women, just do it. | 要是你想和我分手去找别的女人 那就开口吧 |
[37:25] | Don’t tell me you met another woman. Just end it if that’s what you want. | 别告诉我你又认识了女人 要是你想分手 那就分手吧 |
[37:29] | -I can’T. -Sure you can. | – 我不能 – 你当然能 |
[37:31] | Here’s how it goes– meredith, I don’t want to see you anymore. | 你该这么说– Meredith 我不想再见到你了 |
[37:35] | -Meredith, I don’t love you anymore. -Meredith… | -Meredith 我不再爱你了 |
[37:41] | I do love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:44] | Don’t you see?Don’t you understand? | 你看不出来吗? 你不明白吗? |
[37:50] | You’re the love of my life. I can’t leave you. | 你是我一生的挚爱 我不会离开你 |
[37:55] | But you’re constantly leaving me. | 可是你经常离开我 |
[37:59] | You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. | 你想走就走 想回来就回来 |
[38:02] | Not everyone,not your friends,but you leave me. | 你不是对所有人都这样 对朋友就不会 但对我就是如此 |
[38:10] | So I’m asking you… | 所以我希望你… |
[38:12] | if you don’t see a future for us, if you aren’t in this… | 如果你看不到我们的将来 如果你不爱我… |
[38:17] | please… | 请你… |
[38:20] | please just end it, because I can’T.I’m in it. | 请你结束我们的关系吧吧 因为我办不到 我深陷其中 |
[38:25] | Put me out of my miser3 | 让我不再痛苦 |
[38:32] | I…I can’T. I-I– cristina is getting married. | 我…我不能 我– Cristina要结婚了 |
[38:37] | I have to go make sure she gets married. | 我得去看着她顺利地结婚 |
[38:40] | Meredith… | |
[38:41] | I really need to make sure she gets down that aisle. | 我要确信她走过了红地毯通道 |
[38:46] | Let’s go.We’re running late. | 我们走吧 要迟到了 |
[39:04] | -you okay? -I’m fine.I’m fine. | – 你还好吧? – 我很好 很好 |
[39:09] | You need anything? Need a mint, huh?A getaway car? | 还需要什么? 薄荷酒? 还是逃走的汽车? |
[39:14] | If it’s the chief thing, don’t worry about it.You deserve it. | 如果是当主任的事情 别担心 你当之无愧 |
[39:17] | Richard didn’t pick me to be chief. | Richard没有选我当主任 |
[39:21] | We all assumed you… | 我们都以为是你… |
[39:24] | -well, who did he pick? -I don’t know.It wasn’t me. | – 那他选了谁? – 我不知道 反正不是我 |
[39:30] | You rely don’T…look so good. | 你看上去…不太好 |
[39:34] | Meredith and i may not make it. | Meredith和我可能会分手 |
[39:37] | I think I want it more than she does. | 我想我比她重视这份感情 |
[39:40] | But today’s your day. It’s all about you today. | 不过今天是你的大日子 今天你是主角 |
[39:43] | -You really are a good best man. -I try. | – 你真是个好伴郎 – 我尽力吧 |
[39:48] | cristina. | |
[39:54] | -Cristina? -I didn’t run. | – 我没逃跑 |
[39:59] | -Oh! -You look beautiful. | – 哦! – 你太美了 |
[40:03] | -I’m proud of you. -Thank you. | – 我以你为荣 – 谢谢 |
[40:06] | Frankly,I always feared you were too emotionally stunted to settle down. | 坦白说 我一直担心感情上你太过迟钝 无法安定下来 |
[40:15] | you can do this. | 而你做到了 |
[40:19] | I’ve always found it confusing. | 我一直觉得迷惑 |
[40:21] | If you know both the bride and the groom, which side do you sit on? | 要是新郎新娘你都认识 你该坐哪边呢? |
[40:25] | I just look for the hottest chick in the room and sit next to her. | 那我就找最热辣的妞 坐她旁边好了 |
[40:28] | -Stop. -Wanna ditch the reception, grab a drink instead? | – 住嘴 – 想离开来宾席去喝一杯吗? |
[40:31] | Stop it. | 住嘴 |
[40:33] | -You don’t want me. -Maybe I do. | – 你不会想要我的 – 没准我就想要你呢 |
[40:35] | No, you don’T. | 不 你不会 |
[40:39] | -You want ava. -She’s not ava anymore. | – 你想的是Ava – 她不再是Ava了 |
[40:41] | She’s rebecca now, and I barely know her. | 她现在是Rebecca 而我几乎对她一无所知 |
[40:44] | Look at me.Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[40:49] | You suck.To me,you suck.I kind of… | 你真是糟透了 我觉得你糟透了 我有点… |
[40:53] | hate you.But,alex, | 恨你 不过 Alex |
[40:57] | we not get unlimited chances to have the things we want. | 我们不会有无限的机会 去拥有我们渴望的东西 |
[41:01] | And this I know… | 而我知道的是… |
[41:04] | nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could’ve changed your life. | 再没有什么 比失去改变你生命的机会更糟糕的了 |
[41:09] | And no matter what her name is, she’ll always be ava to you. | 不管她叫什么名字 她都是你的Ava |
[41:19] | dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[41:22] | -You didn’t go to the wedding either. -No. | – 你也没去参加婚礼 – 没有 |
[41:28] | I am…so sorry, george. | 我…很抱歉 George |
[41:34] | so, um…what do I do now? | 那么..现在我怎么办? |
[41:40] | you fail your intern test, you have two options.You can… | 你实习考试没有通过 你有两个选择 要么… |
[41:45] | walk away from being a surgical resident altogether, | 放弃成为外科住院医生 |
[41:49] | or you can start from the very beginning. | 要么从头开始 |
[41:54] | Repeat my internship? | 再次实习? |
[41:58] | No. | 不 |
[42:01] | I can’T. | 我不能这样 |
[42:07] | I can’T. | 我做不到 |
[42:21] | did I…did I fail you, george? | 我…我让你失望了吗 George? |
[42:25] | No. | 不 |
[42:30] | No. | 不 |
[42:33] | I failed you. | 是我让你失望了 |
[42:47] | ooh.It looks so pretty in there. I see burke. | 哦 那看上去真漂亮 我看见Burke了 |
[42:52] | -yang….the twins looks nice in that dress. -Thank you.Sort of. | – Yang….这条裙子让你的胸部很漂亮 – 那可真要谢谢你的赞美 |
[42:57] | -I gotta go.I gotta check– -you’re on call? | – 我得走了 我得去看看- – 医院呼你了? |
[42:59] | Oh, wait, alex.Did you see george in there? | 等等 Alex 你看见George了吗? |
[43:02] | -I don’t see him. -He’s, uh… | – 我没看见他 – 他 呃… |
[43:05] | probably gonna be late. We had kind of a big, emotional day. | 可能要迟到了 我们经历了令人激动的一天 |
[43:08] | -Oh, really? -Yeah. | – 真的? – 对啊 |
[43:09] | -Did something happen between you two?I mean– | -你们之间出了问题吗? 我是说… |
[43:12] | no.It’s just that I was named chief resident. | 不 只是因为我被任命为首席住院医生 |
[43:14] | Plus we decided to have a baby, so… | 再加上我们决定了要一个孩子 所以… |
[43:18] | -a baby? -Yeah, we’re trying. | – 一个孩子? – 是 我们一直为此努力 |
[43:19] | We tried today, in fact. | 事实上 今天也努力了 |
[43:21] | -Wow. -Yeah.Big day. | – 哇 – 重大的一天啊 |
[43:29] | okay, this is it. | 好了 开始了 |
[43:31] | -Okay? -Yeah. | – 准备好了吗? – 好了 |
[43:32] | -You have the bouquet. -Yeah. | – 你拿着花束 – 是 |
[43:33] | -I have the ring. -Yeah. | – 我拿着戒指 – 是 |
[43:35] | -You remember your vows? -Yeah. | – 记下要说的誓词了吗? – 是的 |
[43:36] | -I wrote them on my… -Okay. | – 我写在手上… – 好的 |
[43:39] | oh, my god I scrubbed in. | 上帝 我给洗掉了 |
[43:43] | I scrubbed in, and the vows were on my hand. I scrubbed off my vows. | 我洗掉了 誓词就在我的手上 我洗掉了我的誓词 |
[43:46] | -Oh, okay.Um– -okay, hello?I-I scrubbed off my vows. | – 没事 嗯… – 没事? 我洗掉了我的誓词 |
[43:49] | I-I can’t–I can’t do this. I don’t have any– I don’t have anything on my hand! | 我..做不了 不能没有…没有誓词在我的手上 |
[44:00] | I should go see what’s going on. | 我应该过去看看发生什么事了 |
[44:02] | Well, cristina wouldn’t be cristina if she didn’t need a little push. | 要是没人催催她就能办好事 Cristina就不是Cristina了 |
[44:07] | there are no words in my head.Okay? | 我脑海里一片空白 |
[44:08] | -I have no vows.No vows. -It’s okay.It’s going to be okay. | – 想不起来誓词里的一个字 – 这没什么 会没事的 |
[44:11] | You know what?Stop saying that! Will you say sometng else? | 别再那样说了! 你能说点别的吗? |
[44:14] | -Like what? -Say something that is gonna help me. | – 说什么? – 说点能帮助我的话 |
[44:17] | Okay, okay! | 好的 好的! |
[44:20] | -I… -meredith, please.You know what?Say something. | – 我… – Meredith 求你 说点什么 |
[44:22] | Say–you know what?I don’t know what.Say–say–okay. | 说…我不知道说什么 说…说… |
[44:24] | Say what I would say to you if you were me. | 如果你是我 我要对你说什么 |
[44:27] | -Okay. -Good. | – 好的 – 好 |
[44:28] | -Got it. -Good, go. | – 明白了 – 好 开始 |
[44:31] | Stop whining.This is your wedding day. | 停止埋怨 今天是你的婚礼 |
[44:34] | You will go down that aisle and you will get married. | 你要走过那条长廊 成为新娘 |
[44:36] | If I have to kick your ass every step of the way to get you there,you will walk down the aisle. | 如果每走一步 都得踢一下你的屁股 我会这么做 你会走过这条长廊 |
[44:41] | You will get married. Do you hear me,cristina? | 会得到你的婚礼 听到我说的了吗 cristina? |
[44:42] | We need this. We need you to get your happy ending. | 我们需要这个 我们需要你得到你的幸福 |
[44:49] | -Okay, I’m ready. -all right, then. | – 好的 我准备好了 – 好了 接着办 |
[44:52] | My train. | 我的裙缀 |
[44:54] | I’ll go. | 我去看看 |
[45:31] | Oh.I’m ready.I’m fine. | 准备好了 我很好 |
[45:33] | I– meredith talked me down.Really, I’m fine. | 我…Meredith说服我了 真的 我很好 |
[45:34] | Go, go, go.I’ll be right behind you. | 去吧 去吧 我就走在你的后面 |
[45:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:41] | Oh…I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[45:44] | You know, I had a momentary freak out, but now I’m fine.I can do this.Go. | 你知道 我有一刻的恐惧担心 但现在好了 我可以的 走吧 |
[45:47] | But you don’t want to do this. | 但是你不愿意这样 |
[45:50] | I’m up there waiting for you to come down the aisle, | 我站在圣坛上 等你从长廊过来 |
[45:53] | and I knew you don’t want to come. | 然后我知道 你不愿意 |
[45:55] | I know you don’t want to come but that you’ll come anyway because you love me. | 我知道你不愿意 但无论如何你都会来 因为你爱我 |
[46:01] | And if I loved you– if I loved you, | 而如果我曾爱你 如果我曾爱你 |
[46:06] | not the woman that I’m trying to make you be, not the woman that I hope you’ll become, | 即使你不是我尝试着改变成的样子 不是那个我希望成为的女人 |
[46:11] | but you–if I did… | 只是你…如果我曾经爱过… |
[46:16] | I wouldn’t be up there waiting for you. | 我不应该站在那里等你 |
[46:21] | I would be letting you go. | 我更愿意让你走 |
[46:27] | I am wearing the dress.I’m ready. | 我穿好了礼服 准备好了一切 |
[46:31] | And–and maybe I didn’t want to before, but I want to now. | 或许之前有点点的迟疑 但现在 我愿意 |
[46:34] | I really think I want this. | 我真的想要这样 |
[46:37] | And I really wis that you didn’t think. | 我真的希望你不是这样认为的 |
[46:41] | I wish that you knew. | 我希望你知道这一切 |
[47:17] | it’s over. | 结束了 |
[47:20] | You can all go home.It’s over. | 你们都可以回家了 结束了 |
[47:28] | It’s so over. | 就这么全结束了 |
[48:38] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[48:41] | I-I-I don’t think he’s gone. | 我不觉得他真走了 |
[48:43] | -Uh, his stuff is here. -No, it isn’T.His trumpet was here. | – 他的东西都在这 – 不 他的喇叭应该在这 |
[48:50] | His entire eugene foote collection– vinyls and cds… | 他全部的Eugene Foote的收藏 海报和CD… |
[48:55] | his grandmother’s picture was by the bed. | 他祖母的照片应该在床边 |
[48:59] | His lucky scrub cap was hanging on the door. | 他的幸运手术帽应该挂在门上 |
[49:11] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[49:15] | I’M… | 我… |
[49:18] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[49:22] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[49:25] | damn it.Damn it.Damn it. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[49:30] | oh, god.Get this off me. Take this off!Take this off! | 老天 把它脱下去 脱下去! 脱下去! |
[49:34] | Please, just… | 拜托 我… |
[49:38] | I can’T… | 我不能… |
[49:41] | help me, help me, help me! | 帮帮我 帮帮我! |
[50:18] | ah, nice. | 太好了 |
[50:19] | -Do we get assigned lockers here or what? -Dude, it stinks in here. | – 我们没有每人专用的衣柜么? – 伙计 这臭死了 |
[50:22] | -What do you want?It’s a locker room. -No, it’s our locker room. | – 你想怎么样? 这是衣帽间 – 不 这是我们的衣帽间 |
[50:24] | You guys, look, bloody scrubs. | 你们看看 血淋淋的手术 |
[50:31] | -hi. -Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[50:33] | Come on, you guys.Let’s, um, | 来吧 咱们去… |
[50:34] | -let’s go check out the cafeteria. -yeah. | – 我们去餐厅吃点东西 – 好的 |
[50:39] | -Hey. -Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[50:43] | -We’re the new interns. -Yeah. | – 我们是新实习生 – 嗨 |
[50:46] | Well, you look seasoned and wise. Um…got any advice? | 你看上去是个老手啊 有什么建议么? |
[50:51] | No. | 没有 |
[50:56] | Learn how to do an appendectomy start to finish before your first day. | 实习开始前好好学学阑尾切除术 |
[51:03] | -you’re leaving? -Yeah. | – 你要走了? – 是啊 |
[51:06] | -Better offer? -Just, uh… | – 更好的职位? – 只是… |
[51:09] | -you know, life. -Yeah. | – 生活 – 是啊 |
[51:16] | Anyways,uh,good luck with…life, doctor… | 无论如何 祝你以后的生活…愉快… |
[51:22] | -my name is george. -I’m lexie.Lexie grey. | – 我的名字叫George – 我叫Lexie, Lexie Grey |
[51:31] | Congratulations.You’ll make a fine chief. | 恭喜你 你会当个好主任的 |
[51:37] | -Derek? -I’m not the best man for this job. | – 我不是最适合这个工作的人 |
[51:42] | -You’re the best man for this job. -What are you talking about,derek? | – 你才是 – 你在说什么 Derek? |
[51:47] | A good chief learns from his mistakes. I’m still working on that. | 好的主任能从失败中吸取教训 而我还在努力 |
[51:51] | But you… | 但你… |
[51:53] | if you had a chance to do it all over again, you’d do it differently. | 如果你有机会重来 你会做的更好的 |
[51:57] | Go ahead. | 向前看 |
[51:58] | Do it all over again. | 重新来过 |
[52:01] | Be the best man. | 做最出色的医生 |