时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | he’s gone. | 他走了 |
[00:03] | It’s over… so over. | 结束了… 都结束了 |
[00:06] | Dr. Burke handed in his letter of resignation two weeks ago. | Burke两星期前递交了辞职信 |
[00:10] | I was named chief resident. | 我被提名住院总 |
[00:11] | I would’veade an excellent chief resident. | 我本会是个出色的住院总 |
[00:13] | We’re breaking up. | 我们要分手了 |
[00:15] | -A breakup kiss. -A breakup kiss. | – 离别吻 – 离别吻 |
[00:18] | I’m lexie. Lexie grey. I’m yo sister. | 我是Lexie Grey 你的妹妹 |
[00:20] | Why are you avoiding me? | 你为什么躲着我? |
[00:22] | I’m all alone in a forest– all alone in the forest,george–and where are you? | 我孤单一人在森林里 孤单一人 George 你在哪里? |
[00:27] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:35] | in the hospital,we see addiction every day. | 医院里 每天都看到沉迷的人和事 |
[00:38] | I-I feel this,uh,this… this,uh,this exhilaration. | 我觉得 很兴奋 很高兴 |
[00:42] | It’s like I–it’s like I finally figured it out. | 就像 就像我最终想明白了 |
[00:44] | You know what it’s like? | 你知道是什么感觉吗? |
[00:45] | It’s like when– it’s like I was sleeping,and I–it’s like I woke up. | 就像睡了很长时间 然后又醒了过来 |
[00:47] | And it’s just– it’s just amazing. | 反正就是妙极了 |
[00:53] | It’s shocking how many kinds of aiction exist. | 有那么多种沉迷存在 确实让人感到震惊 |
[00:56] | This is the best breakup ever. | 这是有史以来最棒的一次分手 |
[00:58] | I don’t know why we didn’t break up a long time ago. | 不知道为什么 之前我们不分手 |
[01:00] | -What are you doing? -Sleeping. | – 你在做什么 – 睡觉 |
[01:03] | -No. No sleepovers. | 不 不要过夜 |
[01:05] | Please. It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 拜托 现在是凌晨三点 |
[01:06] | -I gotta work tomorrow. -We agreed. No sleepovers. | – 我明天要上班 – 我们说好的 不过夜 |
[01:07] | Broken up people don’t sleep over. Sex only. | 分手的人从来不过夜 只做爱 |
[01:10] | It’s the only part of the relationship that works. | 那是二人关系唯一的交集 |
[01:11] | I know. Why screw it up with everything else,right? | 为什么要破坏这一点 对吗? |
[01:13] | Dinner,conversations. | 晚饭 交谈 |
[01:14] | You’re mocking my severe emotional limitations. | 你在嘲笑我对感情关系的原则 |
[01:18] | You know,I could live without conversation. | 你知道的 不交谈我也可以活 |
[01:20] | I could live without meals or sleepovers. | 不吃饭 不过夜我也可以活 |
[01:21] | Well,we shouldn’t have sleepovers because you snore. | 不留人过夜 因为你打鼾 |
[01:25] | but mockery? Mockery,unh-unh. | 但嘲笑… |
[01:28] | Okay,sex and mockery it is. | 就只有做爱和嘲笑 |
[01:31] | It would be too easy if it was just drugs and booze and cigarettes. | 如果只有药物 烟酒的话 生活就太容易了 |
[01:35] | She said she loved me,and–and,you know,my dad,he c– oh,god,he loved her. | 她说她爱我 我父亲很喜欢她 |
[01:39] | And–and,you know,when he died then he… | 当他死的时候… |
[01:44] | I… I shouldn’t have gotten married. | 我不应该结婚 |
[01:50] | I think the hardest part of kicking a habit is wanting to kick it. | 我觉得要改习惯 最难的是下定决心 |
[01:56] | I mean,we get addicted for a reason,right? | 我们总因某种缘故才沉迷的 对吗 |
[02:14] | I thought it was right,but it wasn’T. | 我以为那是对的 但不然 |
[02:16] | -It’s not. -It’s not. | – 不对 – 不对 |
[02:18] | No. | 不对 |
[02:19] | Often–too often– things that start out as just a normal part of your life | 事情开始的时候 就像普通生活的一部分 |
[02:24] | at some point cross the line to obsessive… compulsive… out of control. | 在某时 越线 变得分心 不由自主 然后不能自拔… |
[02:30] | I… I gotta tell her. | 我 我得告诉她 |
[02:33] | I have to tell her that the marriage is over. | 告诉她 婚姻结束了 |
[02:36] | It’s the right thing to do. | 那样做才是对的 |
[02:46] | did you see how I walked out of here all determined? | 你看见我是多么坚决的走出去吗 |
[02:49] | It made me proud. | 我感到骄傲 |
[02:53] | It’s the high we’re chasing,the high that makes everything else… | 那是我们所热衷 所追寻的 它使周围的一切 |
[02:59] | fade away. | 都黯然失色 |
[03:01] | He loves me,too. | 他也爱我 |
[03:03] | what do you think of the board? | 你觉得表上安排的怎么样 |
[03:05] | Good. It looks good. | 很好 看起来很不错 |
[03:07] | Oh,I didn’t do it. | 不是我安排的 |
[03:08] | I’m delegating. | 我委派别人了 |
[03:10] | I am being a delegator. | 我是个组织者 |
[03:12] | I’m doing it all different,making time for my wife. | 我以全新的方式在做 留时间给我妻子 |
[03:14] | Oh,yeah? She talking to you yet? | 是吗?她跟你说话了? |
[03:16] | She will when she sees I’m a delegator. | 当她看到我有所改变 她会的 |
[03:19] | I-I should move that surgery up there. | 我应该把那个手术移到上面来 |
[03:21] | Junkie. | 上瘾了 |
[03:23] | Yeah. Right,right. | 是的 对 对 |
[03:25] | Okay. I’m delegating. | 我是个组织者 |
[03:27] | See? Being a delegator. | 看见没? 组织者 |
[03:32] | What’s wrong with the chief? | 主任怎么了? |
[03:33] | He’s a junkie. | 他上瘾了 |
[03:34] | Him? | 他? |
[03:35] | You’re the one who looks all strung out. | 你看起来才像瘾君子 |
[03:37] | I’m just tired. | 我只是有点累 |
[03:38] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[03:39] | You and meredith are back together,and you’ve been up all night doing the horizontal salsa. | 你和Meredith又和好了 而且你们整晚都在高低起伏 |
[03:42] | Mambo. Horizontal mambo. | 曼波 高低起伏的曼波 |
[03:45] | And meredith and I,we’re justriends. | Meredith和我只是朋友 |
[03:48] | Sexy friends? | 性伴侣? |
[03:49] | You’re like the worst,most juvenile human being ve ever met in my life. | 你是我见过的最坏 最幼稚的人 |
[03:51] | You know the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem? | 要想解决问题 首先要承认问题 |
[03:54] | How many nurses have you slept with this week? | 这星期你和多少护士睡过? |
[03:56] | That’s not a problem,man. That’s an adventure. | 那不是问题 那是冒险 |
[04:02] | -it is beautiful. -I know. It’s a belgian flip round pro. | – 它真漂亮 – 我知道 是比利时货 |
[04:05] | -What do you want for it? -What do you got? | – 你开个价? – 你有什么? |
[04:06] | Next time I get a projectile vomiter,I could lose your pager number. | 下次有小案例 我可以忘记你的呼机号 |
[04:08] | You can do better than that. | 我不止要这些 |
[04:09] | Surgeries,baby. Preferably cardio. | 手术 最好是心脏手术 |
[04:12] | Are these all wedding gifts? | 这些都是结婚礼物吗? |
[04:14] | Yes.She’s giving them away. | 是的 她都不要了 |
[04:17] | I’m not giving you the mixmaster. | 我不会给你搅拌机的 |
[04:18] | I think the tradition is you’re supposed to return them. | 正常来说 你应该物归原主 |
[04:21] | Well,burke registered for this crap. | Burke才应该对此负责 |
[04:23] | Now I’m the one stuck dealing with it. | 而我只是不得不处理手尾 |
[04:25] | So i’m using it for professional gain. | 我用来谋取一点职业上的好处 |
[04:27] | You sure you’re ready to part with this? | 你确定你都不要了? |
[04:28] | She’s not. I want it. | 她没有 我要 我要 |
[04:30] | I am if I can help on the rhomboid flap in your next mohs defect repair. | 我不要了 前提是我要参加 你下个月的皮瓣修复手术 |
[04:36] | Come to daddY. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[04:39] | -You steal this stuff? -Make her give me something. | – 你偷回来的? – 让她给我点什么 |
[04:42] | -Give her something. -Give me the mixmaster. | – 给她点东西吧 – 给我这个搅拌机 |
[04:44] | Face it. | 面对现实 |
[04:45] | You have nothing I want. | 你没有我要的东西 |
[04:46] | Would you look at the residents. | 看看你们这些住院医生 |
[04:48] | Big,snazzy residents,standing around playing with housewares. | 高人一等 时髦的住院医生 争抢一堆家居用品 |
[04:54] | Turn a blind eye and the soup tureen’s yours. | 装作没看见 这汤碗就是你的了 |
[05:00] | Four! | 4号! |
[05:01] | Take this mix–hey! | 拿着这搅拌… |
[05:03] | Take the mixmaster and all this crap and put it in my locker. | 把这搅拌机和所有垃圾 都放到我柜子里 |
[05:09] | carnage in the pit. My day’s improving. | 大屠杀 日子越来越有趣 |
[05:16] | Follow. | 跟着我 |
[05:18] | Uh,we’re not gonna round? | 我们不用巡房? |
[05:20] | Carnage trumps rounds,three. Write that down. | 3号 记下来 大屠杀永远比巡房重要 |
[05:22] | Carnage always trumps rounds. | 大屠杀胜过巡房 |
[05:25] | Callie Callie. | |
[05:26] | Oh,hey. I know,I know. I never made it home last night. | 我知道 我昨晚没回家 |
[05:28] | But I got swamped with paperwork and fell asleep in an on call room. | 我做完文书工作 就在待命室睡着了 |
[05:33] | I need to talk to you when you have time. | 你有空的话 我要跟你谈谈 |
[05:35] | I have no time. I’m out of time. | 我没有时间 我时间不够用 |
[05:36] | This chief resident thing is kicking my ass. | 住院总的事情让我头晕 |
[05:38] | Later,then. Tonight,when we’re alone? | 那么 今晚 我们单独的时候? |
[05:40] | Is it serious? | 很要紧? |
[05:41] | what do we got? | 什么情况? |
[05:43] | A gas main blew in an apartment building. | 一幢公寓发生了煤气爆炸 |
[05:45] | Five injured,some badly. | 五名伤者 有些伤得很严重 |
[05:46] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[05:48] | Horrible. It’s horribl sad. | 可怕 太不幸了 |
[05:52] | Marla kristler,34-year-old female,abdomen blown out,skull fracture, | Marla Kristler 34岁 女性 腹部爆裂 头骨骨折 |
[05:56] | third-degree burns over at least 40% of her body. | 三级烧伤 烧伤面积达40% |
[05:59] | Okay,I got this. Open O. R. Two. | 我负责这个 准备二号手术室 |
[06:01] | Page Dr. Shepherd. Torres,triage the rest. | 呼叫Shepherd医生 Torres 甄选其余的病人 |
[06:03] | Yes,sir. Yang,you’re with the chief. | 是的 主任 Yang 你跟着主任 |
[06:05] | -Go. -Oh,thank you. | – 快去 – 谢谢 |
[06:05] | Uh,one,four,come with me. | 1号 4号 跟着我 |
[06:06] | what about us? | 那我们呢? |
[06:08] | Uh… go help bailey in the clinic. | 到门诊帮Bailey |
[06:14] | my wife–she came in in another ambulance. Is she here? | 我妻子 她上了另一辆救护车 她到了吗? |
[06:16] | -Where– where’d they take her? -Yeah,yeah. She’ll be going straight to surgery. | – 他们把她送到哪去了? – 她被直接送进了手术室 |
[06:18] | -Sir,are you injured? -No. My son! | – 先生 你受伤了吗? – 没有 我儿子受伤了! |
[06:21] | 18 months old,contusions,possible head injury. B.P. And pulse are elevated. | 18个月 擦伤 头部有隐患 血压和脉搏比正常快 |
[06:27] | Karev! karev! | |
[06:28] | -I’m supposed to be on plastics. -I’ll take it. | – 我应该去整形科 – 让我来 |
[06:30] | I called karev. You’re with the kristlers. | 我叫Karev 你来负责Kristler一家 |
[06:33] | Wh-what about me? | 那我呢? |
[06:35] | oh,you up late last night? You look a little tired. | 你昨晚熬夜了? 你看上去满累的 |
[06:37] | Perhaps you should sit this one out. | 或许你应该休息一下 |
[06:39] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[06:41] | Not up late. Went to bed early. | 没有熬夜 很早就睡觉了 还是一个人睡 |
[06:45] | – Roche Archie Roche -hello,mister… -roche.Archie roche. | – 你好 先生… |
[06:48] | Age 60,second- and third-degree burns over chest and upper abdomen,facial contusions and possible shoulder fracture. | 60岁 二级到三级烧伤 遍及胸部 上腹部 面部挫伤 可能有肩部骨折 |
[06:53] | One minute I’m reading the sports section,the next I’m flat on my back looking up at a hole in the ceiling right into dave and marla’s apartment. | 之前我还在看报纸 下一分钟就躺平望着天花上的洞了 |
[06:58] | These burns should be debrided while he gets worked up. | 上救护车的时候 这些烧伤就该被清理 |
[07:00] | All righT. We’ll do a trauma series and shoulder films. | 我们会给你做一系列的检查 还要给你肩部拍片 |
[07:03] | – Stevens -Stevens. -Got it. | – 知道了 |
[07:04] | where’s your pain? | 你哪里疼? |
[07:05] | Just promise me you’ll take care of marla and the baby,okay? | 保证你会照顾Marla和孩子 好吗? |
[07:08] | Are they your family,sir? | 他们是你的家人吗 先生? |
[07:10] | They might as well be. | 也算是吧 |
[07:12] | how close to the explosion was he? | 他离爆炸有多近? |
[07:14] | Oh,we were,uh,we were in the living room,his mom was in the kitchen. | 我们当时在起居室 他妈妈在厨房 |
[07:18] | The gas line blew? | 煤气管道爆炸了? |
[07:19] | I-I think it was the stove. | 我想大概是炉子 |
[07:21] | All right,we’re gonna run some tests on your baby. | 我们会为你的孩子做些检查 |
[07:23] | Kav,I’m going into surgery with the chief. Keep me posted. | 我要和主任进手术室 有情况就通知我 |
[07:26] | Marla and david are friends. | Marla和David是朋友 |
[07:28] | I was just leaving when the– when the kitchen blew up. | 我刚离开 厨房就爆炸了 |
[07:31] | The blast knocked me into a wall. | 气浪将我扔到墙上 |
[07:35] | Have you seen this? | 你们有看到这个吗? |
[07:37] | Grim. | 严肃 |
[07:39] | You guys look grim. | 你们表情很严肃 |
[07:40] | Uh,clark,we need to get a C.T. | Clark 我们得给你拍片 看看你有没有内出血 |
[07:44] | Internal bleeding? | 内出血? |
[07:46] | I was on my way to work. | 我正在上班途中 |
[07:50] | um,hey,I need a resident to help me out in the clinic | 我需要个住院医生 到门诊去帮我 |
[07:53] | to oversee the new interns while I’m workinon this patient. | 在我照料这个病人的时候 帮我管住那些实习 |
[07:55] | No,I’m sorry. I can’t help. | 对不起 我帮不了你 |
[07:58] | You can’t help? | 帮不了我? |
[08:00] | The clinic is voluntary,bailey. | 这个门诊是志愿形式的 Bailey |
[08:01] | I’m not gonna force any residents to go in there with this much going on in the pit, | 我不会要求任何医生 在这么忙的时候到门诊去 |
[08:04] | but you can have as many interns as you need,okay? | 但你想要多少实习都可以 |
[08:09] | And tell Dr. Kent he’s gotta find himself another O.R. | 还有告诉Kent医生 他得另找一间手术室 |
[08:12] | The chief’s taking his. | 主任要用他的那间 |
[08:14] | I want the waffle maker. | 我要烤面包机 |
[08:15] | Haven’t we already covered this? | 我们不是已经讨论过了? |
[08:16] | Yeah,but now I got something you want. | 但我现在有你想要的东西了 |
[08:17] | Oh,yeah? What? | 是吗? 是什么? |
[08:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:25] | I’m jane burke. | 我是Jane Burke |
[08:27] | Dr. Burke’s mother. How nice to see you. | Burke医生的母亲 见到你很高兴 |
[08:29] | Uh,I’m looking for Dr. Cristina yang. | 我在找Cristina Yang医生 |
[08:31] | Yang,yang? Let me see. | Yang? 让我想想 |
[08:33] | Dr. Yang… | Yang医生 |
[08:35] | I’ll page her,but I think she’s in surgery. | 我会呼她 但我想她可能在动手术 |
[08:38] | I’ll wait. | 我会等她 |
[08:42] | -Waffle maker? -Fine. | – 烤面包机? – 给你 |
[08:48] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 4 Episode 2 | |
[08:55] | -What’s the 9-1-1? -Mama is here. | – 什么紧急状况? – 妈妈来了 |
[08:56] | I’m working with callie. Callie.Gotta find george. | 我跟Callie一起工作 我要找到Geroge |
[08:59] | -Your mother?What? | – 你妈妈? – 不不不 是妈妈 |
[09:00] | Mama. Mama is here. | 妈妈来了 |
[09:01] | Seen george,mer? He’s your intern. | 看见George了吗? 他跟你的 |
[09:03] | Oh,burke’s mother. | Burke的妈妈 |
[09:04] | Yeah,make the synapses fi a little more quickly,meredith. | 你反应快点好不好 Meredith |
[09:06] | You know,I was just with a patient. I’d be very happy to go back there. | 我有个病人 我该回去了 |
[09:08] | No,no,no. You have to help me. | 不 你可得帮我 |
[09:09] | I’ll help for the mixmaster and george’s current location. | 我来帮你 只要把搅拌机送我 并告诉我George在哪里 |
[09:12] | -Dr. Yang,you scrubbing in? -Yes,sir. Absolutely. | – Yang医生 你上台吗? – 当然 主任 |
[09:15] | Just get rid of her,okay? Politely. | 搞定她 要有礼貌 |
[09:20] | – George! -What? -George! | – 干嘛? |
[09:22] | come on,B. It’s okay. | 没事的 宝贝儿 |
[09:25] | Brian,stop crying,baby. I can’t–I can’t think,baby. | Brian 别哭了 我都快晕了 宝贝儿 |
[09:27] | I’m–why won’t he stop crying? | 他为什么哭个不停? |
[09:30] | Hey there,brian. | 嘿 Brian |
[09:32] | whoa,you’re a big boy. | 大孩子 |
[09:34] | Do you work out,huh? | 你没事吧? |
[09:35] | You take care… take care of yourselF. | 没事的 别哭了 |
[09:38] | Dr. Karev. | Karev医生 |
[09:40] | C.T. Results. | CT扫描报告 |
[09:42] | Should I page shepherd? | 要不要传呼Shepherd大夫? |
[09:43] | No,he’s in surgery. Let me take a look. | 别 他在手术 我来看一下 |
[09:45] | -What do you see? -Uh,there’s nothing acute. | – 怎么样? – 没什么问题 |
[09:48] | Acute? Nothing? | 没什么? 那就是没事了 是吧? |
[09:50] | Yeah,I’m gonna–I need to run a couple more tests,okay? | 嗯 还要再做几个测试 |
[09:56] | schedule an M.R.I. | 安排核磁共振 还要验血 |
[10:00] | -Why? -Because I said so,nancy drew. | – 为什么? – 按我说的做 别多问 |
[10:02] | Just do it. | 快去 |
[10:05] | Rooms one and seven are private and should be used for private conversations with patients,not for closed-door socializing. | 1号和7号房是用来和病人谈话的 不是让你们关门私聊的 |
[10:13] | All carts are setup the same. Memorize where everything is. | 每辆小车装备都是一样的 记住东西的摆放位置 |
[10:16] | Will we be able to do procedures on our own? | 会有机会让我们自己动手术吗? |
[10:20] | No.You are interns. | 你们是实习医生 你们不负责任何事 |
[10:24] | All procedures will be discussed and overseen by an upper level. | 所有的手术都由你们的上级 商讨并实施 |
[10:28] | All charts will be signed out by an upper level. | 所有病历都要上级签署 |
[10:30] | And all patients will be looked at by someone other than you! | 检查病人也没你们份 |
[10:34] | And what if–ooh! I’m sorry. | 那如果– 对不起 |
[10:35] | Uh,I,uh,sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:37] | What if we can’t find anyone? | 如果没有别的医生在呢? |
[10:42] | Mrs.Burke. | Burke太太 |
[10:44] | What a surprise to see you here. | 真高兴在这里见到您 |
[10:46] | Are you visiting someone? | 你是来找谁的吗? |
[10:48] | You’re the maid of honor. | 你是伴娘 |
[10:50] | Miss grey. | Grey小姐 |
[10:51] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[10:52] | When you stood up in front of preston’s friends and loved ones and you said,” | 你在Preston的亲朋好友面前说 |
[10:57] | it’s over.It’s over. It’s so over, | 一切都结束了 彻底结束了 |
[11:02] | were you trying to smash the hopes of the best man,or were you just trying to be funny? | 是为让伴郎彻底死心 还是在搞笑? |
[11:09] | I– | 我… |
[11:10] | because making light of that situation would be inappropriate. | 当时如此轻描淡写是不恰当的 |
[11:16] | And to use that moment to send a message to your boyfriend… | 如果想利用那个情形向你男友 传递什么信息 |
[11:22] | well,that’S… selfish. | 那就是自私 |
[11:26] | So were you being inappropriate, | 当时你是有些不恰当呢? |
[11:29] | or were you being selfish? | 还是有些自私? |
[11:32] | I,uh… am,uh… | 我 嗯 |
[11:36] | I ologize for that,mrs.Mama,ma’am. | 我道歉 妈妈…夫人 |
[11:42] | I’m just gonna go. Okay. | 我得走了 |
[11:46] | -Miss grey? -Yes,ma’am. | – Grey小姐? – 什么事 夫人 |
[11:49] | When you report back to cristina,would you tell her,please,that i am waiting for her | 你向Cristina报告的时候 请告诉她我在等她 |
[11:55] | and that I will continue to wait for her? | 而且会继续等着 |
[11:58] | Yes,ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[12:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:07] | Any news on marla? | Marla怎么样了? |
[12:09] | My neighboR. | 她是我的邻居 |
[12:10] | I promise,as soon as I hear something,I’ll,uh,give you an update. | 一有消息 我会第一时间通知你 |
[12:18] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[12:21] | I’m really sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:24] | 3-part proximal humerus fracture. | 肱骨近端三部分骨折 |
[12:26] | He’s gonna need a percutaneous reduction and internal fixation. | 需要进行椎骨复位和内骨手术 |
[12:29] | That boy of theirs–brian– gorgeous. | 他们的小孩Brian 太可爱了 |
[12:33] | Sometimes they’re not– kids. | 小孩有时候可不好对付 |
[12:36] | Sometimes they’re ugly. | 有时很讨人厌 |
[12:39] | You ve any kids,doctor? | 你有小孩吗 大夫? |
[12:41] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知 没有 |
[12:43] | Not married either,are you? | 还没结婚 是吧? |
[12:45] | I’m afraid I haven’t found anybody who will put up with me. | 还没找到肯跟我过的人 |
[12:48] | Well,get on the stick. Don’t do like I did. | 抓紧点吧 别像我一样 |
[12:52] | Don’t be a bachelor your whole life. | 可别打一辈子光棍 |
[12:54] | You can only play the field for so long. | 人不可能玩一辈子的 |
[12:57] | Then suddenly one day,your whole life passes you by, | 不知不觉 好时光就过去了 |
[13:00] | and those parts aren’t working like they used to. | 到时候就来不及了 |
[13:02] | They have medicine for that now. | 现在有药可以解决了 |
[13:05] | They don’t have medicine for that “all alone” part,now do they? | 孤单可没药治 是吧? |
[13:09] | No,I suppose not. | 对 |
[13:12] | You got some pretty ones right here. | 这里就有美女 |
[13:14] | Oh,I’m off the market,Mr. RochE. | Roche先生 我已经有人了 |
[13:17] | I–I’m very happily married. | 我结婚了 很幸福 |
[13:20] | I’m really sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[13:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:26] | You can’t tell her. | 别跟她说 |
[13:27] | Wh– | 嗯? |
[13:32] | we decided. | 我们说好的 |
[13:35] | I’m supposed to tell her. I have to tell her tonight. | 我应该告诉她 就在今晚 |
[13:36] | No,I know. You can’T. | 我知道 但你别告诉她 |
[13:37] | You just–you can’t,okay? | 千万别 好吧? |
[13:40] | I’m working with her. She’s my boss. | 我跟她一起工作 她是我上司 |
[13:43] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[13:45] | Maybe it’ll just work itself out if we wait. | 可能顺其自然就会解决 |
[13:48] | You’ll grow apart. | 你们会有隔膜 |
[13:50] | – Izzie -Izzie- – she’s been working long hours. | – 她一直加班 |
[13:51] | Maybe she’s avoiding you. Maybe she’s having an affair. | 可能她会开始逃避你 可能她会有外遇 |
[13:54] | – Izzie -Izzie- – don’t tell her. | – 别跟她说 |
[13:57] | How long would you suggest I wait until I tell her about us? | 你要我等多久才可以告诉她? |
[14:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:02] | At least until she’s not in such a bad mood. | 至少等她心情好点 |
[14:04] | A week? A month? | 一周? 一个月? |
[14:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:09] | But–well,then,you know,we can’t,uh… | 那我们就不能… |
[14:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:18] | Then you better walk away. | 那你还是离我远点好 |
[14:22] | I better walk away. | 离你远点 |
[14:24] | Yeah,I really better walk away. | 嗯 确实该离你远点 |
[14:28] | So george has clark in line for his C.T. | George安排了Clark做CT扫描 我在等血液测试结果 |
[14:31] | – Grey -Grey. -Yes. | – 什么事 |
[14:34] | – Grey -Grey. -Yes. | – 什么事 |
[14:37] | Okay,I need you to work in the clinic,grey. | 你去诊所帮忙吧 Grey |
[14:40] | -Well– – no,no. | – 这… – 别 |
[14:40] | Before you open your mouth and tell me all the reasons why you can’t,just–just let me say this– | 在你拒绝我之前 先听我说 |
[14:45] | i need this,because I have idiots– you understand me,grey? | 你得帮我 诊所里现在都是白痴 |
[14:50] | Idiot interns are down there in my clinic,a clinic dripping with my blood,sweat and tears, | 那些白痴实习在诊所 我苦心经营的诊所 |
[14:56] | grey,and I am not convinced– not at all convinced– that they will not burn it down with their ineptitude. | 我不肯定他们会不会失手 将诊所整个烧掉 |
[15:01] | Look,no,I’m not telling,’cause I-I understand I do not have the authority to tell. | 我不是命令你 我没这权力 |
[15:09] | So I’m asking… nicely. | 我是礼貌地请你帮忙 |
[15:14] | Okay,I’m just saying,if I ever did anything for you,like,I don’t know,save your life… | 好像我也救过你的命 是吧 |
[15:21] | if you ever felt you owed me a debt of thanks,now is when I’d like to collect. | 如果你有一点感激之情 现在是你回报的时候 |
[15:31] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:40] | Oh,no. | 不是吧 |
[15:43] | Hey,are you working down hertoday? | 你今天在这里上班? |
[15:45] | -Uh,I don’t,um,know. -Great. | – 不清楚 – 好极了 |
[15:48] | Well,we have no idea what we’re doing. | 我们啥都不懂 |
[15:50] | Plus,I was really hoping we’d get a chance to speak. So… | 我也希望有机会跟你说话 |
[15:52] | yay. | 是吧 |
[15:53] | Yay. | 是吧 |
[15:59] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[16:01] | This is surreal. | 像做梦一样 |
[16:02] | -You claustrophobic? -No,I’m not claustrophobic. | – 你有幽闭恐惧症吗? – 没有 |
[16:05] | It’s just,I was on my way to work,you know? | 我当时去上班 |
[16:08] | I was on my way to work and i stopped at a friend’s house,and the next thing you know,I’m in a cat scan machine. | 路上去了朋友家 接着就在这部机器里了 |
[16:12] | It’s like… | 真是… |
[16:14] | how did this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[16:17] | Dr. Karev. | Karev医生 |
[16:21] | lab work? | 结果出来了? |
[16:27] | it’s crazy,isn’t it? | 难以置信 |
[16:28] | Stay here. Stay in this room and do not leave. | 呆在这房里 别离开 |
[16:30] | Do not leave that man alone with that child. | 别让他和小孩单独呆着 |
[16:34] | *** | 宝贝儿 嘿 |
[16:37] | Dr. Yang,was that Dr. Burke’s mother I saw in the waiting room earlier? | 刚刚在等待室的 是Burke医生的妈妈吗? |
[16:42] | Mrs.Burke is here? | Burke夫人来了? |
[16:44] | I don’t think– I wouldn’t know,sir. | 如果是 我想我会知道 主任 |
[16:45] | Okay. How are we doing up there,shepherd? | 你那边怎样了 Shepherd? |
[16:47] | Good. She looks good from my end. | 我这边情况很不错 |
[16:49] | That’s the best part about the job,don’t you think? | 这是当医生最大的好处 |
[16:52] | Giving good people second chances. | 给好人第二次机会 |
[16:54] | Believe me,I know. I get it. | 我知道 |
[16:56] | But,you know,it’s life. It happens. | 生活就是这样 事实如此 |
[16:58] | You know,you’re going down one path,and all of a sudden,then you realize,like, | 在一条路上走着 突然发现 |
[17:04] | oh,no,no,no,this is the– this the wrong path. | 那是一条错误的路 |
[17:06] | This is… | 不是… |
[17:09] | no,this isn’t the path for me. | 不是我应该走的路 |
[17:11] | And–and it’s– and it’s good because you learn and you realize that you can handle it. | 好在你发现了 你可以改变 |
[17:16] | And you can. | 你可以的 |
[17:17] | You can handle this. You… | 可以解决的 |
[17:21] | Clark Clark. | |
[17:23] | Clark! Clark! | |
[17:25] | Clar–code blue. We need a crash cart in here. | 蓝色警报 这里要急救车 |
[17:30] | Chief. | 主任 |
[17:32] | The 1 year old– brian kristler? He’s strung out on meth. | 1岁小孩Brian Kristler 检测出体内有麻黄碱 |
[17:36] | -What? -Yeah,it was a meth lab that blew up. | – 什么? – 爆炸的是个麻黄碱工厂 |
[17:39] | This woman and her husband are running a meth lab. | 孩子的父母运作麻黄碱工厂 |
[17:41] | Oh. | 噢… |
[17:43] | clear. | 闪开 |
[17:50] | ***The joys of surgeondom. | 手术的快乐 |
[17:52] | Saving the lives for those who deserve it the most. | 在危难时刻 拯救生命 |
[17:55] | Tell Dr. Torres to follow exposure protocol for children. | 告诉Torres医生 按儿童案件的程序办事 |
[17:58] | Tell her I am counting on her to take care of this. | 我指望她处理好这件事 |
[18:01] | Got it | 明白 |
[18:02] | sure you don’t want page somebody to take over so you can go handle that? | 要不要找人接手这里 你去处理那事情? |
[18:06] | I’m trying to get back with my wife,derek. | 我在努力和我妻子复合 Derek |
[18:08] | In order to get back with my wife,I have to learn how to– | 要做到这点 我就必须懂得 |
[18:10] | delegate. | 委派 |
[18:13] | Dr. Torres can handle this. | Torres大夫能处理好的 |
[18:15] | -They were shooting him up with- – no,they weren’t shooting him up. | – 他们给小孩注射…? – 不 没有 |
[18:17] | When you cook meth,the fumes,they coat the walls,the floors. | 加热麻黄碱产生的烟雾 会附着在墙上 地板上 |
[18:20] | The baby walks around,crawls around,puts its hands in its mouth,it gets in his bloodstream. | 小孩到处爬 抓 把手放在嘴里 |
[18:24] | God. Okay,um,call the police and social services. I’ll spread the word. | 报警并通知社会福利署 我来告知情况 |
[18:27] | Wait,what about the dad? He’s still in therewith the kid. | 等等 小孩父亲怎么办 他还和小孩在一起 |
[18:30] | You call the police and social services. | 报警 通知社会福利署 |
[18:31] | You let them take care of the dad. You take care of the baby. | 让他们处理小孩父亲 你照顾好小孩 |
[18:34] | Sloan Sloan. | |
[18:35] | We got a situation. | 出了点情况 |
[18:39] | You’re doing a fine job. | 你技术真好 |
[18:41] | You were acting awfully odd before,had me a little nervous,but– | 你之前表现怪异 害我紧张 |
[18:47] | Mr. Roche,I’m gonna ask you a question. | Roche先生 问你一个问题 |
[18:50] | I don’t want you to be offended by it,but the answer could affect your surgery. | 别见怪 这对你的手术很重要 |
[18:55] | Fine. Fire away. | 嗯 问吧 |
[18:57] | Are you a crystal meth user? You’re kidding,right? | – 你用麻黄碱吗? – 你说笑吧? |
[18:59] | He’s,like,60. | 他60岁了 |
[19:01] | No judgment,sir. All I need’s a yes or no answer. | 我没有偏见 先生 请回答 |
[19:03] | Crystal what? It’s a drug,sir. | – 麻黄什么? – 是一种毒品 先生 |
[19:06] | Um,it’s addictive and very dangerous. | 毒瘾很大 非常危险 |
[19:08] | Well,unless you put it in my blood pressure medicine,I | 除非我的降压药有这个成分 |
[19:11] | -I never touched the stuff. | 我从来没碰过那玩意儿 |
[19:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[19:15] | The kristlers had a meth lab in their apartment. | Kristler家有个麻黄碱工厂 |
[19:17] | It’s what caused the explosion. | 那个工厂是爆炸的源头 |
[19:19] | Marla and dave had a drug lab in their apartment? | Marla和Dave家里有个麻黄碱工厂? |
[19:23] | No. Impossible. | 不 那不可能 |
[19:26] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可能 |
[19:28] | I’ve known those two for five–five years. | 我认识他们有五—五年了 |
[19:31] | We go on picnics,to ball games. | 我们一起去野餐 去打球 |
[19:34] | I babysit for them. | 我给他们照看孩子 |
[19:41] | I babysit for drug dealers? | 我给毒贩子看小孩了? |
[19:49] | o’malley! what happened? | O’Malley! 发生什么事了? |
[19:50] | -He coded. -He coded? | – 心脏停止供血 – 心脏停止供血? |
[19:52] | Coded,out of nowhere. Heart stopped. Coded. | 是啊 突然就停了 心跳停止 就没法供血了 |
[19:55] | -Probably a drug addict. -What? | – 可能是个瘾君子 – 什么? |
[19:57] | That’s what I came here to tell you. | 这就是我过来告诉你的事 |
[19:58] | That fire that he was in,it was a meth lab explosion. | 那起火灾就发生在 麻黄碱工厂的爆炸现场 |
[20:00] | He could have cardiomyopathy from meth usE. | 他可能是毒品使用而引发的心肌症 |
[20:03] | That would explain it. | 那就说得通了 |
[20:04] | Oh… it’s a miracle I got him back. | 哦…把他救回来真是个奇迹啊 |
[20:07] | Wait,you ran the code yourself? Where’s grey? | 等等 你一个人干的 Grey人呢? |
[20:10] | She’s covering in the clinic. | 她在照看门诊呢 |
[20:13] | What the hell is she doing in the clinic? I thought I told you to take interns. | 她在门诊部干嘛呢? 我不是叫你管好实习医生的嘛? |
[20:16] | I didn’t want interns. | 我不要实习的 |
[20:24] | Sorry about that. | 对不起啦 |
[20:26] | Some things,o’malley,some things just don’t need to be told. | 有些事 O’Malley 有些事就不用说出来了 |
[20:36] | How about here? Does it hurt here? | 这儿呢? 这儿疼不疼? |
[20:37] | Weird. | 很奇怪 |
[20:38] | It feels weird? | 这儿摸起来奇怪? |
[20:39] | No. That lady is staring at me… or my fat. | 不是 是那位小姐一直盯着我看… 或者是盯着我的脂肪看 |
[20:44] | Oh,don’t worry. She’s staring at me. | 哦 没事的 她是盯着我看 |
[20:48] | I’ll be right back,okay? | 我马上就回来 好吗? |
[20:52] | well? | 怎么样? |
[20:53] | How’d surgery go on the mom? | 那个妈妈的手术如何? |
[20:55] | Yeah,she’ll live. Whatever. | 别提了 她还死不了 |
[20:57] | Oh,I tried. I trieD. | 哦 我试过了 我试过了 |
[20:59] | Mama is not budging,and she is very scary. | “妈妈”(Burke的妈妈) 她没有烦我 不过她好可怕 |
[21:01] | Yeah,obviously. | 是啊 太显而易见了 |
[21:03] | What does she want? | 她到底想要什么? |
[21:05] | Did burke send her? | 是Burke让她来的吗? |
[21:06] | I don’t know. I mean,you have to go. | 我不知道 我是说 你得自己去见她 |
[21:08] | You have to go deal with mama. | 你得自己去处理妈妈的事 |
[21:10] | Just go get it over with and then when you’re done,come back and tell me all about it | 完事后 回来跟我好好讲讲 |
[21:13] | because I could really use a pick-me-up. | 因为我现在特别需要振奋一下 |
[21:15] | Okay,mama showdown is not for your enjoyment. | 喂 妈妈来这可不是给你提神玩的 |
[21:18] | Besides,my patient is stable and until I’m paged,I’m gonna stay right here. | 还有 我的病人情况很稳定 除非有人呼我 不然我不会离开这儿 |
[21:23] | -she keeps staring at us. -I know. | – 她一直盯着我们呢 – 我知道 |
[21:24] | Make her stop. | 快让她别看了 |
[21:26] | -You make her stop. -You’re her sister. | – 你去说 – 你是她姐姐 |
[21:28] | I’m an only child. You’re her resident. | 我是独生女 你是她的主管医生 |
[21:32] | if you have time to stare,you have time to get me coffee,so move,move,move. | 如果你有时间盯着我们看 就有时间去给我买咖啡 快快快 |
[21:36] | Two,stay. | 2号 留下 |
[21:41] | Now see? | 看见没? |
[21:42] | If you could just do that with mama… | 你要是对妈妈也来那一招… |
[21:52] | mrS.Burke! | Burke太太! |
[21:54] | I don’t think I know you. | 我想我不认识你 |
[21:56] | I’m george o’malley. | 我是George O’Malley |
[21:57] | I’m a friend of burke’S. I was burke’s guy. | 我是Burke的朋友 我是Burke的人 |
[22:01] | Hi,george o’malley– burke’s friend,burke’s guy. Please sit. | 嗨 George O’Malley Burke的朋友 Burke的人 请坐 |
[22:06] | I guess I have a minute. | 我想我有时间(陪您聊一聊) |
[22:10] | You know one time he let me live on his sofa when I had no place else to stay? | 你知道吗? 有一阵子我没地方住 他让我睡在他家的沙发上 |
[22:14] | How is he? Is he… okay? | 他怎么样了? 他…还好吧? |
[22:18] | He’s preston. | 他是Preston |
[22:20] | He’s a gentleman. | 他是个绅士 |
[22:22] | And so… he doesn’t lik to talk about it. | 所以…他不会跟我谈这个的 |
[22:26] | And I just really don’t know what to say to him. | 我也不知道该跟他说些什么 |
[22:33] | Maybe,uh… I don’t know. | 也许 呃…我不知道 |
[22:35] | Maybe you can tell him that he dodged a bullet. | 也许你可以跟他说他逃过一劫呢 |
[22:39] | I mean,marriage is… | 我是说 婚姻可是… |
[22:42] | once you’re in,you’re in. | 一旦陷进去了 就没法脱身了 |
[22:45] | Burke is smart,you know? | Burke是个聪明人 你知道的? |
[22:47] | He didn’t make a mistake. | 他从不犯错 |
[22:50] | ‘Cause it’s a mistake that,you know,it’s hard to take back. | 而婚姻又是一个 很难反悔的错误 |
[22:54] | Which,even if you want to take it back,you can’t. | 事实上 这是你不能反悔的错误 |
[22:59] | So you can tell him that. | 也许你可以这么跟他说 |
[23:02] | Once you’re in,you’re in. | 一旦陷进去了 就没法脱身了 |
[23:06] | Make sure you have that engraved on your wedding ring when you get married. | 等你结婚的时候 确保把这句话刻到你的婚戒上 |
[23:09] | Oh,I’m already married. | 哦 我已经结婚了 |
[23:11] | You’re already married? | 你已经结婚了? |
[23:14] | George o’malley– burke’s friend,burke’s guy– staying in a marriage out of obligation? | George O’Malley Burke的朋友 Burke的人 有个没有责任的婚姻? |
[23:22] | That’s no way to live. That’s no way to love. | 这不是生活的方式 这也不是爱的方式 |
[23:27] | But I think you know that. | 我想你知道这点 |
[23:32] | I do. | 我知道 |
[23:36] | Sometimes I do. | 有时候我知道 |
[23:43] | Oh,your timing could not have been more perfect. Where are we going? | 哦 你来得正好 我们去哪儿? |
[23:46] | What do you mean,where are we going? | 你说我们去哪儿是什么意思? |
[23:47] | You paged me,right? | 你呼我的 对吧? |
[23:48] | -I did. -Good. So on call room? | – 是啊 – 不错 去待命室? |
[23:50] | You know,I was thinking maybe we could,uh,go to the cafeteria. | 嗯 我想 也许我们可以去喝杯咖啡 |
[23:53] | Thought you might be hungry. | 我想也许你饿了 |
[23:57] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你干嘛那样看着我? |
[23:58] | Derek,we agreed– “s” and “m” only. | Derek 我们说好的 只有”S”和”M” |
[24:01] | -“S” and “m”? -Sex and mockery. | – “S”和”M”? – 做爱和嘲笑 |
[24:03] | Right,”s” and “M. | 对 没错 “S”和”M” |
[24:04] | -So you’re eating lunch? -I am. | – 你想去吃午饭? – 是啊 |
[24:09] | -Want to come? -No. | – 想一起吗? – 不想 |
[24:11] | Meet me in the lobby at 8:00. | 8点在大厅等我 |
[24:13] | -And eat your dinner first. -Yeah,great.Perfect. | – 先吃好你的晚饭 – 好的 太好了 |
[24:19] | that’s a really big needle,man. Do you have to use such a big needle? | 那针头好大啊 伙计 一定要用那么大的针头吗? |
[24:21] | His I.V. Came out,and he needs to be hydrated. | 针掉出来了 他需要输液 |
[24:24] | -Okay,okay.Look,I’m– shh. -it’s all right | – 好吧 好吧 听着 我…嘘 – 没事的 |
[24:26] | Look,I’m just–I’m freaking out a little bit here. | 听着 我只是…我现在有点慌乱 |
[24:27] | I mean,do you think you could get me an update on my wife? | 我是说 你能帮我打听到 我老婆的近况吗? |
[24:30] | Your wife has a crater in her abdomen,so even if she does survive surgery, | 你老婆肚子上有个洞 所以就算她手术成功 |
[24:33] | it’s gonna be a long,hard,painful recovery. | 康复也会很漫长 很艰难 很痛苦 |
[24:36] | she’s gonna be okay,right? I mean,she’s gotta be okay. | 她会没事的 对吗? 我说 她不会有事的吧 |
[24:39] | Wh–brian,please,sweetheart,look at me. Brian,okay,stop crying. | Brian 拜托 亲爱的 看着我 Brian 好的 别哭了 |
[24:43] | Brian,please. Brian,stop crying! | Brian 求你了 Brian 别哭啦 |
[24:45] | He can’t stop crying! | 他停不了 |
[24:47] | okay? | 听着? |
[24:48] | He can’t stop crying because his nervous system is shot. | 他哭个不停 因为他神经系统受损 |
[24:52] | He can’t stop crying because his brain and his heart and his renal system are all compromised. | 因为他的大脑 他的心脏 还有肾脏功能都衰退了 |
[24:56] | He can’t stop crying because he’s in withdrawal from crystal meth,you son of a bitch. | 因为毒瘾让他哭个不停 你这个狗娘养的 |
[25:03] | no,no. That’s impossible. | 不 不 不可能 |
[25:05] | He wasn’t in the room when we were making it. | 我们做的时候他不在房间里 |
[25:07] | It was all over your apartment,okay? | 都弥漫到整个屋子了 好不好? |
[25:09] | I tested him ’cause i smelled it on his skin. | 我给他做了测试 从他皮肤上就可以闻到这味道 |
[25:11] | I love my son. | 我爱我儿子 |
[25:13] | Okay,we–we were broke. I lost my job. | 好吧 我们破产了 我失业了 |
[25:18] | And I’m a good dad,and I love my family. | 我是个好爸爸 我爱这个家庭 |
[25:20] | Well,now you can love your family from jail. | 好啊 到监狱里好好爱吧 |
[25:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:44] | Dr. Torres. | Torres 医生 |
[25:46] | -Yeah,chief. -Yeah,chief”? | – 怎么了 主任? – 怎么了 主任? |
[25:49] | Is it that you don’t know what’s going on in my hospital,Dr. Torres,or that you don’t care? | 你是不知道我医院里出了事 Torres医生 还是根本不关心? |
[25:54] | Um,I’m sorry. I guess I don’t know. | 不好意思 我想我是不知道 |
[25:56] | I delegated the meth lab situation to you. | 我把那个造麻黄碱的交给你管 |
[25:59] | And now one of youresidents has been attacked and a baby is missing. | 现在 一名住院医师被打晕了 一名婴儿被盗 |
[26:02] | I don’t understand. I told karev to take– | 我不明白 我让Karev… |
[26:04] | I don’t want to hear any of your excuses. | 我什么借口都不想听 |
[26:06] | Finish up here. | 把这边搞定 |
[26:07] | You better hope that baby shows up. | 你最好希望那婴儿能现身 |
[26:23] | I think you’re a good chief resident. | 我觉得你是个不错的住院总 |
[26:26] | what? | 什么? |
[26:27] | I know–I know that you’ve been having a hard time with it, | 我知道你现在很难受 |
[26:29] | and–and this thing with the baby… clearly it’s not an easy job, | 婴儿这件事… 明显不是个轻松的活 |
[26:35] | and I think you’re doing a good job at it. | 我觉得你做得很好 |
[26:50] | I can take it from here. | 我可以接手 |
[26:52] | -What? -Get out of my O.R.,Stevens. | – 什么? – 滚出我的手术室 Stevens |
[26:55] | Now! | 现在就滚 |
[26:59] | So the happy little family makes meth. | 幸福之家造毒品 |
[27:03] | There’s no such thing as a happy family. | 根本就不存在幸福之家 |
[27:08] | What’s with her? | 她怎么了? |
[27:09] | Well,mama burke is here,and we don’t know why. | burke妈妈来了 原因不详 |
[27:12] | My guess is that she’s here to kill cristina. | 我猜她是来追杀Cristina的 |
[27:17] | She’s hovering again. | 她又在兜圈子了 |
[27:19] | If you’re done with the charts,go fold something,like,you know,sheets. | 做完图表就再去折点什么 比如床单 |
[27:26] | What are you lookin’ at? | 你在看什么? |
[27:28] | Don’t look at her. | 别看她 |
[27:29] | Your sister.She’s hot. | 你妹妹 好性感 |
[27:30] | I’m an only child. | 我是独生女 |
[27:32] | don’t talk to me about lexie. | 别和我说Lexie |
[27:33] | Oh,the police want to talk to me. | 警察想找我谈 |
[27:37] | You know,all I want to know is why she’s herE. | 知道吗? 我只是想知道她为何而来 |
[27:39] | Is that too much to ask? | 我是不是问得太多了? |
[27:48] | he’s not returning my phone calls anymore. | 他再也不回我的电话了 |
[27:50] | He’s doing his best. | 他尽力了 |
[27:54] | Do you think… do you think she really loved him– cristina? | 你觉得…你觉得 Cristina…真的爱他吗? |
[28:00] | I-I think she loved him the best that she knew how. | 我认为她爱得很深 真的 |
[28:05] | And that would not have been enough for you either? | 对你来说也还不够? |
[28:08] | No. | 不 |
[28:09] | It wouldn’t have been enough for me either. | 对我来说也不够 |
[28:10] | So you would’ve ended it,too? | 那么你也会选择结束 对吗? |
[28:17] | Well… burke and I are– are built differently. | Burke和我…成长方式不同 |
[28:21] | He’s stronger than I am. | 他比我坚强 |
[28:23] | He was strong enough to… and,um,we’re not built the same. | 他坚强到足以…我们不一样 |
[28:29] | honorable men are all built the same. | 造就君子的方式是相同的 |
[28:32] | And you think I’m an honorable man? | 你认为我是君子? |
[28:34] | Do you know when to walk away? | 你知道什么时候离开吗? |
[28:36] | Do you know when not to take less than you deserve? | 你知道什么时候该拿就拿吗? |
[28:41] | If you do,then you’re an honorable man. | 如果知道 那你就是君子 |
[28:47] | When you got injured in the fire,the shock to your body combined with the drugs and the damage– | 你被火灼伤时 毒品和火苗一同 攻击你…而且伤害让… |
[28:53] | your heart seized up,and you went into cardiac arrest. | 你心脏痉挛 心跳骤停 |
[28:56] | You’re also bleeding internally,so you need to stay for observation, | 你还有内出血的症状 你需要留院观察 |
[29:00] | which means that you are probably about to go into withdrawal. | 也就是说 你或许需要开始戒毒 |
[29:04] | But you can’t leave because it is still quite possible that you’ll need surgery. | 你不能走 因为你可能需要动手术 |
[29:11] | You got any good news,Dr. O’malley? | 有什么好消息吗 O’Malley医生? |
[29:15] | I wish I could say yes. | 我希望我能说有 |
[29:21] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[29:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[29:25] | Damn it! | 真该死 |
[29:26] | How’s the surgery on the old guy? | 那老头的手术怎么样? |
[29:28] | Fine. | 很好 |
[29:30] | Callie Callie? | |
[29:31] | Damn it.I can’t talk right now.I have to find a baby. | 该死 我没空聊天 我要找孩子 |
[29:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[29:34] | A baby was lost… on my watch. | 我值班时…一个孩子不见了 |
[29:37] | I am chief resident. | 我是住院总 |
[29:38] | I am responsible. | 我要负责任的 |
[29:38] | And the chief,he gave this to me,and I blew it. | 主任把一切交给我 我却搞砸了 |
[29:40] | And–and now a baby’s missing. | 现在孩子丢了 |
[29:42] | So no,I’m not okay. | 所以 不 我不太好 |
[29:43] | No. | 是的 |
[29:46] | No,you are not okay. | 是的 你不太好 |
[29:53] | Plus,I think… | 而且 我觉得… |
[29:56] | I think my husband’s having an affair. | 我觉得我丈夫有外遇 |
[30:00] | well,if that’s true,he’s an idiot. | 如果是真的 那他就是个傻瓜 |
[30:04] | and if that’s true,you need to talk to him. | 如果是真的 你就该和他谈谈 |
[30:09] | You know,as an alternative to destroying your career. | 你知道 “二选一”会毁了你的事业 |
[30:20] | Um,Dr. Grey… | Grey医生… |
[30:21] | I was wondering,do you know where the thermometers are?’Cause– | 请问 温度计在哪里? 因为… |
[30:24] | do you really not know where the thermometers are,lexie? | 你真不知道温度计在哪里 Lexie? |
[30:26] | Or are you just looking for an excuse to talk to me? | 还是 只是找个理由和我搭茬? |
[30:29] | I– simple question,lexie. | – 我… – 问个简单的问题 Lexie |
[30:31] | Are you an idiot or a stalker? | 你是白痴还是跟踪狂? |
[30:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:39] | that was a mean thing to say. | 这么说很难听 |
[30:40] | I’m aware of that because I’m generally not a me but I’m a person | 因为我觉得我不是我自己 |
[30:44] | who just doesn’t want to know you. | 而只是一个不想了解你的人 |
[30:46] | And you are a person who’s making that very difficult. | 是你把一切搞这么复杂 |
[30:49] | So please,just stop making it so difficult for me to not know you. | 拜托 别再搞那么复杂 非要我了解你 |
[30:54] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[31:05] | brian,oh,my god. | Brian 天哪 |
[31:08] | Please,wake up,baby.Please. | 拜托 醒醒 孩子 |
[31:13] | Mr. Kristler. | Kristler先生 |
[31:14] | He won’t wake up. | 他醒不过来了 |
[31:16] | He was shaking,and then he just–he just– he won’t wake up. | 他在发抖 他只是 醒不过来了 |
[31:18] | Let me take him,Mr. Kristler. | 交给我吧 Kristler先生 |
[31:19] | No,I love my baby. | 不 我爱我的孩子 |
[31:21] | I don’t want to leave my baby. | 我不想离开他 |
[31:22] | It sounds like he had a seizure. | 他好像是发了癫痫 |
[31:23] | – Okay,please let me- – I don’t want to go to jail. | – 好的 请让我… – 我不想蹲监狱 |
[31:25] | You don’t want him to die,so if you love him,please let me take him. | 你不想他死掉 如果你爱他 就把他交给我 |
[31:27] | I’m sorry! Let me take him. | – 对不起! – 交给我 |
[31:29] | Baby,please. | 孩子 拜托醒醒 |
[31:37] | He had a stroke. | 他中风了 1岁的孩子中风了 |
[31:45] | You can yell,you know? | 你知道 你可以发火的 |
[31:46] | Not my job anymore. | 不再归我管了 |
[31:48] | I’m just saying,you can if you want. | 我只是说 如果你想 你可以发火 |
[31:51] | I-I deserve it. | 我…我该骂 |
[31:52] | Oh,you do deserve it. | 你当然该骂 |
[31:53] | You do deserve,Dr. Karev,to be chastised for your stunningly poor decision making. | 你就是该骂 Karev医生 你要为这个愚蠢透顶的决定而受罚 |
[31:59] | You–you’ve certainly earned a-a reprimand for your unbelievably destructive tactical error. | 你…犯下了难以置信的破坏性 战术错误 你该被痛骂一顿 |
[32:09] | You got in the face of a drug dealer? | 你和毒贩当面冲突? |
[32:11] | You got in the face of a drug dealer before the police had arri– | 警察没来 你就和毒贩当面冲突… |
[32:14] | you got in the face of a known felon while his 1-year-old child was still in the room? | 你知道他是毒贩 他1岁的儿子在屋里 你还和他当面冲突? |
[32:18] | Are you stupid? | 你傻了? |
[32:20] | Are you without intelligence? | 你脑子坏掉了? |
[32:21] | Because I know you were taught better than that. | 你被教过 不该这么蠢 |
[32:23] | I taught you better than that,Dr. Karev. | 我教过你 不该干这种蠢事 Karev医生 |
[32:26] | Gettin’ in the face of a drug dealer. | 和毒贩当面冲突 |
[32:28] | Fool. | 笨蛋 |
[32:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:34] | Oh,no.Thank you. | 不用谢 |
[32:46] | I am nice person. | 我是个好人 |
[32:48] | Okay,I-I am. | 对 我是 |
[32:50] | And… i don’t know what it is that I did to you, | 我不知道我对你意味着什么 |
[32:53] | but,you know,we have the same dad. | 不过 我们有着同一个父亲 |
[32:56] | So I was just thinking that a simple conversation– | 所以我想和你有个简单的对话… |
[32:58] | we don’t have the same dad,lexie. | 我们没有同一个父亲 Lexie |
[33:01] | You and I,we do not have the same dad. | 我和你 并没有同一个父亲 |
[33:05] | My dad disappeared when I was 5 years old,and I never saw him again. | 我5岁的时候 父亲就消失了 我再也没见过他 |
[33:08] | Does that sound like the daddy you grew up with? | 那是伴你长大的父亲吗? |
[33:14] | I cked a man out of my bed in the middle of the night– | 我半夜将一个男人踢下床… |
[33:18] | the world’s most perfect man,who loves me,and I can’t let him. | 世界上最完美的男人 他爱我 我却没法让他爱 |
[33:23] | And it doesn’t take a shrink to figure out why. | 不用想也知道原因 |
[33:25] | Because our dad chose you. | 因为我们的父亲当年选择了你 |
[33:28] | So I’m sure you are a very nice girl,lexie. | 我确定你是个好女孩 Lexie |
[33:31] | But I hope you can understand,you’re not a girl I ever wanted to have to know. | 但我希望你明白 我从没想要了解你 |
[33:46] | I never even tried drugs until I was 30. | 我直到30岁才吸毒 |
[33:49] | Stupid. | 真傻 |
[33:50] | I’m so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[33:53] | I went to a party,and there was all this– this meth floating around and… | 我去了个派对 全是毒品… 麻黄碱的气味弥漫… |
[33:57] | I just figured,what the heck? | 我只是想看看 这是什么? |
[33:59] | Once won’t kill you. | 一次不会有事 |
[34:00] | And then– and then it’s more than once,then it’s all you can think about,and then– | 然后…就不再是一次 整天想的就是毒品 然后… |
[34:03] | then you’re outside your dealer’s house at 7:00 in the morning. | 你早上7点就会来到毒贩家门口 |
[34:06] | This isn’t me. | 这不是我 |
[34:07] | It–it isn’T.I’m not this guy. | 不是 我不是这种人 |
[34:09] | I’m–I’m not this guy. | 我不是这种人 |
[34:10] | I’m not this guy. | 我不是这种人 |
[34:14] | Clark? clark? | |
[34:23] | hello. | 你好 |
[34:25] | It took you long enough. | 真是花了你够久的时间(才出现) |
[34:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:30] | I came for preston’s key. | 我来拿Preston的钥匙 |
[34:32] | I’d like to pick up some of his things and the necklace I ge you for the weddinG. | 想给他收拾一下东西 取回结婚时送你的那条项链 |
[34:37] | Of–of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[34:40] | just,uh,leave it under the mat when you’re ne. | 收拾好了 放在门垫下面就可以 |
[34:44] | And I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想说 我为你感到遗憾 |
[34:49] | I… I’ve come to know you,I think. | 我…开始了解你 |
[34:53] | And what you love even more than preston is being a surgeon. | 相比Preston 你更热爱做个外科医生 |
[34:58] | You are planning to continue with cardiothoracic surgy like my son,am I correct? | 你打算像我儿子一样 继续做胸心外科医生 对吗? |
[35:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:07] | So I’m sorry you lost the man you love. | 为你失去所爱的男人 深表遗憾 |
[35:11] | But more than that,I’m sorry you lost your teacher. | 不过更遗憾的是 你失去了老师 |
[35:14] | With him by your side… | 有他在你身边… |
[35:18] | you could’ve become a brilliant heart surgeon. | 你会成为一个出色的心脏科医生 |
[35:25] | I see. | 我明白 |
[35:26] | You’re a strong woman,cristina. | 你是个坚强的女人 |
[35:29] | I respect that. | 我敬重这一点 |
[35:31] | I wish I could’ve been born at another time. | 真希望我生在这个时代 |
[35:36] | I might be more like you. | 那么我可能会和你很像 |
[35:40] | So I shall leave the key under the mat. | 我会把钥匙放在门垫下面 |
[35:46] | Uh,can you take the gifts? | 你可以把礼物拿走吗? |
[35:49] | There are all these wedding gifts,and I can’T… | 都是结婚礼物 我不能… |
[35:51] | can you–can you please take them away? | 可以…麻烦你拿走吗? |
[35:55] | Of course I can. | 当然可以 |
[35:58] | He’s never coming back,is he? | 他不会回来了 是吗? |
[36:01] | Not even to say good-bye. | 不会回来说声再会 |
[36:04] | Remember… you’re a strong woman. | 记住…你是个坚强的女人 |
[36:26] | His heart couldn’t take it. | 他的心脏承受不了了 |
[36:27] | There was just too much damage. | 损坏太严重 |
[36:30] | He couldn’t take it. | 他无法承受 |
[36:35] | I’m not this guy. | 我不是这种人 |
[36:36] | I won’t be this guy who… | 我不会成为这种人… |
[36:40] | I’m going to tell her. | 我要告诉他 |
[36:45] | oh,chief. | 主任 |
[36:46] | I,uh– I’ve got paperwork,Dr. Torres. | 我…有书面报告要写 Torres医生 |
[36:48] | Kidnapd babies make for a lot of paperwork. | 小孩不见的事搞得我有一堆报告要写 |
[36:52] | I was planning on maybe going to see my wife tonight. | 我原打算今晚去看老婆 |
[36:55] | But instead,I get to do this. | 不过现在 得干这个 |
[36:57] | I could help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[36:58] | I mean,I-I could– I could help. | 我可以…我可以帮你 |
[36:59] | No,you’ve helped enough for one day. | 不 你今天已经帮我够多的了 |
[37:09] | What… h-how did I get… | 什么…我怎么会… |
[37:13] | you were cooking crystal meth and the substances exploded. | 你在做冰毒 发生了爆炸 |
[37:21] | Where’s–where’s my– | 在哪里…我的… |
[37:22] | your husband and your son,u sustained only minor injuries. | 你丈夫和儿子 都只是轻伤 |
[37:26] | Althought seems,um,your son had been passively ingesting methamphetamine. | 不过 你儿子被动吸入脱氧麻黄碱 |
[37:31] | He suffered a stroke earlier today and went into surgery this afternoon. | 他今天早些时候中风了 下午动了手术 |
[37:35] | I believe the surgery went smoothly. | 我相信手术进展很顺利 |
[37:37] | Your husband was taken by the police,and I’m sure they’ll be wanting to speak to you as well. | 你丈夫被警察带走了 我想警察也会和你谈谈 |
[37:46] | oh,okay. | 好了 |
[37:48] | Okay,you know what? | 好的 知道吗? |
[37:49] | Just try–try to breathe. | 只要试着呼吸 |
[37:50] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[37:52] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[37:54] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[37:56] | I’m sure it must feel… as though everything is coming apart. | 你一定觉得…好像天塌下来了 |
[38:01] | But you can get through this. | 不过你能熬过去的 |
[38:03] | Just… breathe. | 只要…呼吸 |
[38:11] | breathe. | 呼吸 |
[38:13] | The thing about addiction is it never ends well. | 对于上瘾 最终都很痛苦 |
[38:19] | Because eventually whatever it is that was getting us high… | 因为到最后 无论曾令我们多兴奋… |
[38:26] | stops feeling good and starts to hurt. | 快感过去 伤害便开始 |
[38:32] | wa to grab a drink? | 想去喝一杯吗? |
[38:36] | I have a problem. | 我有问题 |
[38:39] | What’s up? | 怎么啦? |
[38:40] | No,I’m just… | 不 我只是… |
[38:44] | I’m admitting I… | 我承认… |
[38:48] | I have a problem. | 我有问题 |
[38:58] | What’s gonna happen to them and the baby? | 他们 还有孩子 怎么办? |
[39:04] | Um… his grandmother is coming fohim. | 嗯… 孩子的外婆来了 |
[39:06] | I think she’s gonna take custody. | 她会照顾孩子 |
[39:10] | they were it. | 他们曾经 |
[39:13] | They were my family. | 他们曾经是我的家人 |
[39:16] | Can you imagine? | 能想象吗? |
[39:18] | After 60 years on this planet… | 活了60岁… |
[39:21] | my family’s a couple of drug dealers and their kid. | 我的家人就剩两个毒贩子 还有他们的孩子 |
[39:34] | You know,just because people do horrible things, | 不能只因为有人做了坏事 |
[39:36] | it doesn’t always mean they’re horrible people. | 就说他们是坏人 |
[39:47] | Still,they say you don’t kick the habit till you hit rock bottom. | 尽管如此 还是不撞南墙不回头 |
[39:55] | But how do you know when you’re there? | 但你怎么才知道自己撞到南墙了? |
[39:57] | So I take it you still want to talk? | 你还想和我谈谈? |
[39:59] | Yeah,I do. | 是的 |
[40:01] | no. | 不 |
[40:03] | – No,I- – no,you don’T. | – 不 你不想 – 我 |
[40:07] | George,please.Just… | George 拜托 只是… |
[40:11] | please,please don’t say anything. | 求你 什么也别说 |
[40:13] | Please.I am asking you as your wife. | 求你 以妻子的身份请求你 |
[40:15] | I am asking you not to say anything. | 请你什么也别说 |
[40:16] | I am asking you to just not. | 就请什么也不要说 |
[40:21] | Not tonight. | 今晚别说 |
[40:24] | I am your wife. | 我是你太太 |
[40:29] | Do this for me? | 为了我 什么也别说好么? |
[40:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:50] | Dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[40:52] | I’m heading over to joe’S. You want to grab a drink? | 我要去Joe的酒吧 你去喝一杯吗? |
[40:53] | Oh,no,thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[40:54] | I’m,uh,meeting someone. | 我约了人 |
[40:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:58] | Derek asked me to track you down. | Derek叫我找你 |
[41:00] | He’s,uh,stuck with a patient. | 他跟病人在一起 |
[41:03] | Not gonna be able to meet you. | 没法见你 |
[41:04] | Sends his apologies. | 让我代他说抱歉 |
[41:06] | oh,okay. | 好的 |
[41:08] | So… joe’s? | 那…还去Joe的酒吧吗? |
[41:10] | I think I’m going home. | 我回家 |
[41:22] | Meredith Meredith. | |
[41:26] | Because no matter how badly a thing is hurting us… | 因为 无论伤害了我们多深… |
[41:34] | sometimes letting it go hurts even worse. | 放任事情发展 会伤得更深 |