时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:01] | so hey,you’re an intern… | 你要重新当实习生 |
[00:03] | – again. – Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:04] | I won’t tell anybody. | 我不会告诉别人的 |
[00:05] | izzie,meet really old guy. | Izzie 看看这个老头 |
[00:08] | this is the best breakup ever. | 这是最好的一次”最后的激情” |
[00:10] | I don’t know why we didn’t break up a long time ago. | 我们为什么不早分手 |
[00:12] | he’s gone. | 他走了 |
[00:13] | You’re my sister,you’re my family. | 你是我的好姐妹 你是我的亲人 |
[00:15] | You’re all I’ve got. | 你是我的一切 |
[00:16] | We have the same dad. | 我们有同一个父亲 |
[00:17] | We don’t have the same dad,lexie. | 我们的父亲不一样 Lexie |
[00:19] | I think my husband’s having an affair. | 我感觉我老公出轨了 |
[00:20] | I’m going to tell her. | 我要告诉她 |
[00:25] | doctors give patients a number of things. | 医生给病人一系列东西 |
[00:28] | We give them medicine,we give them advice. | 给他们开药 下医嘱 |
[00:33] | and most of the time,we give them our undivided attention. | 更多时候 我们给与的是全心全意的照料 |
[00:38] | I heard he saved a guy who coded yesterday,by himself. | 听说他昨天独自 救了一个心脏停止的病人 |
[00:41] | He just knows things… never messes up in rounds,always has the answer. | 他无所不知…查房时总能答对问题 |
[00:46] | And he’s so calm. | 而且他很镇静 |
[00:47] | I’m always terrified,but he’s,like,steady. | 我经常吓得手足无措 他却镇定自若 |
[00:50] | Best intern ever. | 她是史上最好的实习生 |
[00:51] | hey,who are they talking about? | 他们在说谁? |
[00:54] | george o’malley. | |
[00:55] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[00:56] | Don’t they know that he… | 他们知道他… |
[00:59] | But by far the hardest thing you can give a patient is the truth. | 但最难告诉病人的…是事实 |
[01:04] | You know o’malley’s got these morons snowed? | O’Malley唬住了这些笨蛋新手 |
[01:07] | They don’t even know he’s a repeater. | 他们根本不知道他在重新实习 |
[01:08] | Yeah,whatever. | 是啊 管他呢 |
[01:11] | – hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[01:17] | How are you today? | 你今天怎么样? |
[01:20] | – Good. – Great. | – 不错 – 太好了 |
[01:24] | The truth is hard. | 事实是残酷的 |
[01:27] | The truth… is awkward. | 事实是尴尬的 |
[01:30] | And very often… | 更多时候… |
[01:33] | the truth hurts. | 事实是伤人的 |
[01:35] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[01:36] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[01:39] | She’s doing mcdreamy. | 她在跟美梦先生约会 |
[01:41] | She’s doing mcdreamy and lying about it. | 她对我撒谎了 |
[01:43] | That’s great. | 不错 |
[01:43] | She thinks I’m wk,that I’m fragile. | 她认为我很软弱 很脆弱 |
[01:46] | Like I can’t handle it ’cause of burke. | 就好像我不能应对Burke这件事 |
[01:47] | Poor cristina. All alone. | 可怜的Cristina 你很独立 |
[01:48] | Damn right. Poor cristina. | 太对了 可怜的Cristina |
[01:53] | George,what happened? | George 怎么样了? |
[01:56] | I mean,people say they want the truth. | 人人都说 自己想知道事实 |
[02:01] | But do they really? | 但他们真的想么? |
[02:06] | do i have sex hair? | 我们在这做爱了? |
[02:07] | Uh,if I did my job right. | 如果我没”做”错的话 |
[02:09] | You go ahead. What? | – 你先出去吧 – 什么? |
[02:10] | You go ahead. I’ll wait a minute. | 你先出去 我再等一会 |
[02:13] | So this isn’t just breakup sex. | 这么说这不是最后的激情 |
[02:15] | This is secret breakup sex. | 而是保密的激情 |
[02:17] | Is this about cristina,th morning in the elevator? | 是因为早上在电梯里看到了Cristina么? |
[02:18] | I don’t know. I don’t know what to do,you know? | 我也不知道 我不知道该怎么做 |
[02:20] | We don’t talk about it,the whole burke thing. | 我们没谈过Burke的事 |
[02:22] | I mean,I want to be a good friend. | 我想当好她的朋友 |
[02:24] | I want to take care of her. | 我想照顾她 |
[02:25] | But you don’t take care of cristina. | 你不用担心Cristina |
[02:27] | Okay,so by being with me you’re cheating on cristina? | 你没告诉Cristina 咱俩还在一起? |
[02:30] | – Just,if she knew about you and me… – you’d have to talk about it. | – 她知道咱俩… – 你必须跟她说 |
[02:33] | You’d have to talk about you and me,and it’d be a long conversation,and there’d be no time left over to talk about her. | 你必须跟她好好说说咱俩的事 这次谈话要很长 没时间去谈论她的事 |
[02:38] | I told you,we don’t talk about it. | 我说了 我们不谈这个 |
[02:41] | Pierce,you’re in the pit. | Pierce 你去急症室 |
[02:43] | James,need you in peds. | James 你去儿科 |
[02:44] | Laura,you’re on scut. | Laura 你负责打杂 |
[02:46] | I was on scut yesterday. | 我昨天就负责打杂 |
[02:48] | Oh,and just for that,you’re on scut tomorro get lost. | 因为你抱怨 罚你明天继续打杂 赶紧从我眼前消失 |
[02:52] | Dr.Karev,this is dr.Normal shales. | Karev医生 他是Normal Shales医生 |
[02:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:55] | Oh,a strong handshake. That’s a good sign. | 有力的握手 是个好兆头 |
[02:57] | Norman is transferring in from U.C.L.A. | Norman是从加洲大学洛杉矶分校转来的 |
[02:59] | I want him to work with you. | 我想安排他跟你工作 |
[03:00] | Oh,are you the new O.B.-G.Y.N.Guy? | 哦 你是新来的妇产科医生? |
[03:03] | I don’t have a specialty yet. | 我还没确定专业 |
[03:04] | Norman is an intern. | Norman是实习生 |
[03:07] | You’ll be his resident. | 你当他的住院医生 |
[03:09] | He’s my intern? | 他是我的实习生? |
[03:10] | Don’t worry,son. | 别担心 孩子 |
[03:11] | This tugboat’s ready to pull his own weight. | 我一定尽职尽责 |
[03:14] | Age is just a number,right,norma | 年龄不过是一个数字 Norma |
[03:16] | absolutely. | 没错 |
[03:17] | Pretty important number. | 至关重要的数字 |
[03:21] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[03:23] | You okay? | 你还好么? |
[03:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:26] | I think it’s all just hitting me… | 事实对我打击太大了… |
[03:27] | you know,stupid burke dumping me and then stupid mama coming to reclaim her… | 愚蠢的Burke甩了我 他妈妈还要回了… |
[03:34] | magic necklace. | 家传项链 |
[03:37] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈么? |
[03:38] | No,not really,not… yet. | 不想…现在不想 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:42] | – Well,if there’s anything I can do… – you know,I just wish I had a good,bloody surgery. | – 如果你需要我… – 我只需要一个大手术 |
[03:47] | You know,bloody surgeries make me feel better. | 血淋淋的手术能让我兴奋起来 |
[03:53] | One,two,three,four… follow me. | 1 2 3 4号…跟我来 |
[04:00] | Oh,joanne,this is why you and I need to get si,these doctors. | 哦 Joanne 就说我们要坐下来吧 |
[04:03] | One’s more handsome than the next. | 这些医生一个比一个帅 |
[04:05] | oh,and here comes the handsomest one of them all. | 最帅的来了 |
[04:08] | Hi,dr.Webber. | 嗨 Webber医生 |
[04:09] | Connie. | |
[04:10] | He took my appendix out three years ago. | 三年前他给我做的阑尾切除术 |
[04:12] | Barely left a scar. | 连疤都没有 |
[04:13] | How’s adele? | Adele怎么样了? |
[04:15] | Um,oh,she’s good,good. | 哦 她不错 挺好的 |
[04:18] | Uh,marriage is hard. | 婚姻是艰难的 |
[04:20] | Uh,but we’re dating again. | 但我们又开始约会了 |
[04:21] | Uh,and she agreed to date me tonight. | 她同意今晚跟我约会 |
[04:26] | but,um… more…more importantly,how…how are you doing? | 不过…更重要的是…你怎么样? |
[04:28] | Oh,I just had a little bump on my tongue removed is all. | 我消除了舌头上的一些肿块 |
[04:31] | Couple of taste buds. | 还有一些味蕾 |
[04:32] | Turns out it was a little touch of cancer. | 发生了点癌变 |
[04:34] | So I’m here to have the rest out. | 所以我要摘除余下的部分 |
[04:36] | I mean,you know,the cancer,not the taste buds. | 我是说摘除癌细胞 不是味蕾 |
[04:39] | I don’t know exactly how bad it is because dr. Sloan over there has been awfully quiet. | 我不知道到底有多糟糕 因为Sloan医生一直不说话 |
[04:44] | ‘Cause you don’t let him get a word in edgewise is why. | 因为你没让他有机会插嘴 |
[04:47] | uh,how is she,dr. Sloan? | 她怎么样 Sloan医生? |
[04:48] | Well,we just got back the pathology report. | 我们刚刚拿到病理学报告 |
[04:50] | Connie,unfortunately,the cancer is a bit more widespread than we’d hoped. | Connie 很不幸 癌细胞扩散的比预期严重 |
[04:56] | It’s over 60% of your tongue. | 占舌头面积的60%了 |
[04:58] | Well,what… what does she do,chemo? | 她要怎样呢…接受化疗么? |
[05:01] | I think the,uh,best bet is a microvascular free flap.Dr. | 最好的办法是微血管游离瓣移植 Grey医生解释一下 |
[05:06] | Uh,he’ll remove the cancerous part of the tongue,and then reconstru it with a strip of flesh from your legs. | 他会移除舌头上的癌细胞 再从腿上取一块肌肉做舌头重建 |
[05:12] | George? | George继续 |
[05:13] | Uh,the extra flesh will provide the bulk your tongue needs to breathe properly,chew,swallow. | 移植肌肉会代替舌头的大部分功能 协助呼吸 咀嚼 吞咽 |
[05:19] | And talk? | 还有说话功能吧? |
[05:27] | dr.Sloan… | Sloan医生… |
[05:28] | I’ll be able to talk,won’t I? | 我还能说话 对吧? |
[05:30] | You will be able to talk,connie. | 你还可以说话 Connie |
[05:33] | I juston’t know how well you’ll be understood. | 我不知道你明白了多少 |
[05:40] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[05:44] | Whatre you doing in my clinic,karev? | 来我的门诊干什么 Karev? |
[05:46] | I thought you didn’t work in the clinic anymore. | 我以为你再也不来门诊干活了 |
[05:48] | Oh,I don’t,but I thought I could get my new intern norman here settled in with you. | 我是不来 不过想把我的新实习生 Norman安排给你 |
[05:52] | Bailey’s the best. | Bailey是最好的医生 |
[05:53] | You’ll really learn from her. | 你能跟她学到很多 |
[05:54] | Oh,pleased to meet you. | 哦 很高兴认识你 |
[05:55] | You want to leave norman with me while you troll for surgeries. | 你想把Norman留给我 自己回外科逍遥 |
[06:03] | the dude’s got a bum hip,and he smells like arthritis cream. | 他就像是个流浪汉 浑身药膏味 |
[06:06] | He can’t keep up. | 他跟不上 |
[06:07] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:08] | Do me a favor,and I’ll do you a favor. | 大家互相帮助 |
[06:10] | I’m calling in my favor now. | 我正要找人帮忙呢 |
[06:12] | Curtain five. | 5床 |
[06:13] | You can take your intern and show him how we do an h&P. | 带上你的实习生去 教他怎么写病历 |
[06:16] | Nice to meet you,norman. | 很高兴认识你 Norman |
[06:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:20] | Hunter,uh,I’m dr. Karev. | Hunter 我是Karev医生 |
[06:22] | This is dr. Shales. | 他是Shales医生 |
[06:24] | What’s,uh,what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[06:25] | My son is on drugs. | 我儿子在吸毒 |
[06:27] | I’m not on drugs,mom. | 我没有 妈 |
[06:28] | I wasn’t born yesterday. | 我有经验 |
[06:30] | I know the signs. | 我知道这些迹象 |
[06:31] | He’s lethargic,irritable,and the last two months,his schoolwork’s gone down the drain. | 他总是昏昏沉沉 焦躁不安 过去两个月 成绩每况愈下 |
[06:35] | I’m not on drugs. | 我没有吸毒 |
[06:37] | Okay,there…there are a host of reasons why your son could be exhibiting those symptoms. | 这…导致这些症状的原因有很多 |
[06:40] | Um,I think we should run some tests,see if there’s any… | 我建议做一些检查以防… |
[06:42] | but first a drug test,dr.Shales. | 先做个毒品检查 Shales医生 |
[06:45] | I’m right to want a drug test. | 我现在就要做毒品检查 |
[06:47] | Yeah,I-I just said that… | 我 我刚告诉过… |
[06:48] | mrs.Chapman,you are not wrong. | Chapman太太 你没有错 |
[06:50] | My mary beth,god rest her soul,was just like you. | 我妻子Mary Beth 上帝保佑她 就和你一样有经验 |
[06:53] | When one of our kids started heading down that slippery slope,she just knew it. | 我们的一个孩子成绩开始下滑时 她就是知道的 |
[06:58] | You have a mother’s instinct. | 你有母亲的直觉 |
[07:01] | Right,dr. Karev? | 对吗 Karev医生 |
[07:04] | Yeah,right. | 没错 |
[07:08] | okay. | 好吧 |
[07:09] | What happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[07:11] | george,it’s really old guy. | Gerorge 他真的很老了 |
[07:12] | We could bring a marching band in here,and he wouldn’t know the difference. | 带个仪仗队来这 他都不会知道 |
[07:15] | What happened with callie? | 你和Callie怎么了? |
[07:16] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[07:17] | I… | 我… |
[07:19] | I thought you were gonna tell her last night. | 我以为你昨晚要告诉她的 |
[07:21] | I tried,but she would not let me. | 我试过了 她不让我说 |
[07:23] | She…she wouldn’t let me. | 她 她不让我说 |
[07:25] | I wanted to kill her,but then I couldn’t kill her because she did help me through a lot of stuff. | 我想杀了她 但是做不到 因为她陪我经历了这么多风吹雨打 |
[07:30] | And it was a lot of stuffand,you know,she did help me through it. | 那些很困难的日子 她都陪我一路走过来了 |
[07:33] | But then I wanted to kill her again,because who marries someone who just buried their father? | 但现在我又想杀了她 谁会嫁给一个父亲刚下葬的人? |
[07:37] | And then I went to bed. | 然后我上了床 |
[07:38] | So what does this mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[07:42] | What do you guys want? | 你们到底想干嘛? |
[07:42] | I told you I needed a minute before rounds. | 我告诉你们巡房前我要休息会 |
[07:44] | We heard you saved a guy yesterday. | 我们听说过你昨天救了个人 |
[07:46] | what? | 什么? |
[07:47] | – Rounds. – Excuse me. | – 去巡房 – 抱歉 |
[07:49] | we’ll start in here. | 从这里开始 |
[07:52] | Graciella,what can you tell us about really old guy? | Graciella 说说这个老头的情况? |
[07:54] | He has a name. | 他有名字的 |
[07:55] | I know he has a name. | 我知道他有名字 |
[07:56] | We call him really old guy. Catch up. | 我们叫他老头 快点 |
[07:58] | 82-year-old,semicomatose male,uh,came in a year ago,status post fall and is post-op day 352 from… | 82岁 轻度昏迷 男性 一年前入院 术后病情恶化 记录日期是352天前 从… |
[08:04] | which basically means that he hasn’t woken up for a year. | 简单来说就是他昏迷了一年 |
[08:07] | So what’s the treatment plan? | 治疗方案是什么? |
[08:13] | it’s really very simple. | 很简单的 |
[08:14] | Daily labs and dialysis three times a week. | 每日检查 一周三次透析 |
[08:17] | Don’t bother with any more dialysis. | 用不着透析了 |
[08:21] | I plan to die today,so it won’t be necessary. | 今天我决定去死 真的用不着了 |
[08:29] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:31] | And while I think really old guy is charming, | 在忽略病人的时候 |
[08:35] | in a “neglected patient” kind of way,my name is charlie. | 我觉得老头这词挺迷人的 我的名字是Charlie |
[08:40] | Charlie yost. | |
[08:52] | Grey’s Anatomy Season04 Episode03 | |
[08:54] | Hey,I just heard. | 嘿 我刚听说了 |
[08:55] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[08:56] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[08:57] | Really old guy woke up? | 老头醒了? |
[08:58] | He has a name. | 他有名字的 |
[08:59] | This time tomorrow,you can call me really dead guy. | 明天这个时候 你可以叫我死老头 |
[09:03] | Guys,I don’t think mr. Yost knows who you are. | 我觉得Yost不认识你们 |
[09:04] | Sure I do. | 当然认识 |
[09:05] | That’s meredith. | 那是Meredith |
[09:07] | She and the brain doctor are always running hot and cold. | 她和那个脑科医生总是忽冷忽热的 |
[09:10] | And you’re,uh,al. | 你是Alex |
[09:12] | You still got a thing for that old patient of yours? | 你还对你那个病人有感觉? |
[09:16] | I was semicomatose,blondie. | 我只是轻度昏迷 金发美女 |
[09:18] | I could still hear you guys. | 我还是能听得见的 |
[09:21] | Get a C.T.,A C.B.C. And chemistries. | 做一个电脑断层扫描 全血球计数 化验 |
[09:23] | Your kidneys may be working again,which may be why you woke up. | 你醒过来的原因可能 是肾脏再次运作了 |
[09:26] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[09:27] | Oh,it just means now I got two things to do today,take a pee and die. | 意味着今天我有两件事要做 撒个尿 然后去死 |
[09:32] | Nobody’s dying. | 没人会死 |
[09:35] | – Functional muscle transfer. – What? | – 功能性肌肉移植 – 什么? |
[09:37] | For connie willis. | Connie Willis的方案 |
[09:38] | I was reading up on glossectomies and saw the procedure. | 我研究了舌截除术的资料 也看了程序 |
[09:41] | Could microsurgically reinnervate her hypoglossal nerve. | 我们可以将舌下神经放在 显微镜下进行移植 |
[09:45] | A nerve graft? | 神经移植? |
[09:47] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[09:49] | A free flap’s still your best bet. | 游离瓣还是最保险的选择 |
[09:50] | Oh,even if that goes well,you and I both know she’ll never speak the same. | 就算会成功 她永远不能正常说话了 |
[09:54] | That woman loves to talk more than anyone I know. | 她比任何人都热衷于发言 |
[09:56] | What’s a functional muscle transfer? | 什么是功能性肌肉移植 |
[09:57] | You won’t find it in the books,o’malley. | 书上找不到的 O’Malley |
[09:59] | It’s cutting-edge. | 尖端技术 |
[10:00] | You connect the nerves from the leg with the nerves from the tongue. | 将腿部神经移植到舌头 |
[10:04] | Gives her a shot at really speaking. | 给她一个能说话的机会 |
[10:05] | If it works. | 如果成功了 |
[10:07] | They’ve only done a half a dozen of them. | 只成功过六例 |
[10:09] | Better than none. | 总比没有好啊 |
[10:10] | Sometimes you gotta push the envelope,sloan. | 有些时候 你就得挑战下极限 Sloan |
[10:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:13] | Why is it better to do a surgery that neither of you have done than to do a surgery that you know | 为什么做没做过的手术 要比做过的手术好? |
[10:16] | at least gives her a chance to he a normal life? | 至少给她一个回归正常生活的机会? |
[10:20] | Do you know how to do this procedure? | 你了解这个程序是怎么样的吗? |
[10:25] | Are you saying that we’re too old to learn new ways,o’malley? | 你是说我俩老的学不动 这些新知识了是吗 O’Malley? |
[10:29] | No. | 不是 |
[10:30] | Are you saying we’re old dogs who can’t learn new tricks? | 你是说我们太老了 接受不了新事物? |
[10:33] | No,I just… | 不 我只是 |
[10:34] | – we’re not old dogs. – We still got it. | – 我们不老 – 我们还能接受 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | I did do a functional muscle transfer to restore elbow function once. | 我以前做过一次功能性肌肉转移 保证肘部正常工作 |
[10:43] | Elbow,tongue… that’s pretty close. | 肘 舌头 差不多 |
[10:45] | Come on. Hat do you say? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[10:47] | Let’s light this candle. | 点燃这份希望吧 |
[10:48] | Yes,sir. | 好 |
[10:51] | Age is just a number,o’malley. | 年龄只不过是个数字 O’Malley |
[10:52] | Oh,yes,sir. | 对 |
[11:00] | I got karev down in the clinic all day. | 我让Karev在门诊忙了一整天 |
[11:02] | Hope that’s not a problem. | 希望没有什么问题 |
[11:03] | Nope. | 没有 |
[11:05] | I know how you like to be told these things,so I’m telling you. | 我知道你希望有人告诉你是怎么回事 所以我来告诉你 |
[11:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:09] | Oh,he tried to dump a new intern on me…karev. | 他打算把一个新实习扔给我 Karev |
[11:12] | Clearly he’s not interested in teaching. | 很明显 他对教学不感兴趣 |
[11:14] | Thank you for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[11:29] | Do you ever feel old? | 你有没有感到过老了? |
[11:30] | I’m young. I’m a fetus. | 我很年轻 我还是个婴儿 |
[11:32] | Nah,I mean you ever feel like there’s gonna be a time when new techniques pass you by? | 我是说 你从没觉得会有一天 你无法接受新技术了? |
[11:36] | I’m a genius and a scholar. | 我是个天才 也是个专家 |
[11:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:41] | Meredith isn’t telling cristina about us. | Meredith没跟Cristina说起我们 |
[11:44] | And,well,she tells cristina everything. | 她把所有事都告诉Cristina |
[11:47] | I thought you broke that off. | 我以为你们分手了 |
[11:49] | I meant to. | 我是这样想的 |
[11:52] | You think she’s gonna want to get back together. | 你觉得她想回来 跟你在一起? |
[11:54] | No. | 不 |
[11:54] | You think she’s gonna grow up and get all whole and… | 你觉得她会变成熟 理解所有事 |
[11:58] | want a relationship. | 想要一份感情 |
[12:00] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[12:02] | You’re a bad liar. | 你不太会撒谎 |
[12:03] | You’re old. | 你老了 |
[12:04] | I’m just gettin’ started,my friend. | 我才刚开始 朋友 |
[12:12] | hey. | 嘿 |
[12:14] | You feeling any better? | 感觉好点吗? |
[12:15] | I heard you’re on that hemiglossectomy. | 你听说你参加了半侧舌切除术 |
[12:17] | The tongue surgery? Yeah. | 舌头的手术? 对 |
[12:19] | Oh,here I am stuck in the pit with those know-nothing interns. | 我和那些一无所知的实习生绑在一起 |
[12:23] | You’d think eventually I’d catch a break. | 你会觉得我最终要休息一下 |
[12:26] | Cristina… | |
[12:27] | are we ever gonna talk about this,the burke thing? | 我们要谈谈Burke吗? |
[12:30] | I’m not izzie. | 我不是Izzie |
[12:31] | I’m not gonna lie on the bathroom floor all day. | 我不会整天趴在洗手间的地上不起来 |
[12:34] | I’m gonna lie here on the counter. | 我要趴在这 趴在柜台上 |
[12:41] | I’ll trade you the hemiglossectomy. | 我拿半侧舌切除术跟你交换 |
[12:44] | What? | 什么? |
[12:45] | You take the hemiglossectomy,and I will take the E.R. | 你去做半侧舌切除术 我去急救室 |
[12:48] | And your interns. | 带你那些实习生一起去 |
[12:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[12:51] | Take the surgery if it makes you feel better. | 如果参加手术能让你感觉好点的话 |
[12:53] | You’re starting to freak me out. | 你快把我逼疯了 |
[12:59] | I saw the whole thing,yang. | 我都看到了 Yang |
[13:00] | You can stop pretending. | 你可以不用装了 |
[13:02] | Oh,I’m not pretending. I’m sad. | 我没装 我很难过 |
[13:03] | I’m very sad. me so sad. | 我很难过 非常难过 |
[13:07] | Maybe I should try it,see if I can get grey to take my new intern. | 我也应该试试 看看Grey能不能带我的实习生 |
[13:10] | no. Hey,forget it. | 别 算了吧 |
[13:11] | Sad is mine. | 难过是我的特权 |
[13:12] | Go find your own pretend emotion. | 去找你自己的伪装感情吧 |
[13:15] | Blondie! | 金发美女 |
[13:19] | Hey,blondie. | 嘿 金发美女 |
[13:23] | Charlie… | |
[13:25] | I have a million charts to update. I’m busy. | 我有一堆图表要更新 我很忙 |
[13:27] | I want lobster. | 我想吃龙虾 |
[13:28] | – What? – For my last meal. | – 什么? – 我的最后一顿饭 |
[13:31] | It’s traditional. | 这是传统 |
[13:32] | The dying man gets to choose what he wants to eat. | 将死之人有权选择他的食物 |
[13:35] | I want lobster. | 我要龙虾 |
[13:36] | I’m not getting you lobster because you’re not dying. | 我不会给你龙虾 因为你还没死 |
[13:38] | I won’t allow it. | 我不会让你吃的 |
[13:39] | A man can only hang on for so long,blondie. | 我只有说再见的时间了 金发美女 |
[13:42] | After a while,it’s just not worth it. | 过一会 就用不着了 |
[13:51] | don’t you have any friends,family,anyone? | 你没有朋友或家人之类的吗? |
[13:53] | They’re all dead or on their way to dead. | 他们要不已经死了 要不就是快死了 |
[13:56] | You’ll understand someday when you’re older,less naive. | 等你变老那天就会明白 别天真了 |
[14:01] | I’m not naive. | 我不天真 |
[14:02] | You and what’s his face,that’s not naive? | 你和那个谁 不是天真? |
[14:07] | I don’t know what you’re… we’re not…he’s not…you know about what’s his face? | 我不知道你说…我们没…他没… 你知道那个人? |
[14:10] | I know you’re crazy if you think he’s leaving his wife. | 我知道如果你认为他要离开他妻子 那你就是个笨蛋 |
[14:13] | Guys always say that. | 别人总那么说 |
[14:15] | Well,not that it’s any of your business,but this is completely different. | 这跟你没关系 也跟你说的不是一回事 |
[14:18] | I’m sure it’s true love. | 我确定这是真爱 |
[14:20] | I’m sure he’s told his wife. | 我确定他已经告诉他妻子了 |
[14:22] | I’m sure he’s moved out. | 我确定他已经搬出来了 |
[14:23] | And I’m sure all your friends know,right? | 我敢说你的朋友也知道了吧? |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 说对了 |
[14:28] | By the way,I want real lobster,not that fake whitefish crap. | 顺便说下 我要真正的龙虾 别用白鲑来唬弄我 |
[14:37] | Hey,I’m filling in for cristina. | 我代替Cristina |
[14:39] | So how’s it going? | 进展如何? |
[14:40] | I pulled a splinter out of a guy’s toe,and now I’m writing about it. | 我从那人脚趾上取了块碎片 正在写记录 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:46] | Well,if you have any questions… | 如果你有什么问题 |
[14:47] | I have a lot of questions,just not about a splinter. | 我有很多问题 跟碎片无关 |
[14:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:54] | – 40-year-old unrestrained driver in a rollover M.V.C. – trauma one. | – 40岁司机 没系安全带 严重翻车 – 去外伤1室 |
[14:57] | Lost vitals on the scene,and we were unable to intubate. | 事故现场已失去生命迹象 无法给他插管 |
[14:59] | Lexie,let’s go. | Lexie 快来 |
[15:01] | Open the intubation tray. | 打开插管器材 |
[15:03] | How long’s he been down? | 他晕过去多久了? |
[15:03] | Took ten minutes to load him,14 to get here,so 24. | 10分钟救出他 14分钟到这 共24分钟 |
[15:06] | Push another epi. | 打开另一个电子指示器 |
[15:07] | You know how to intubate? | 你知道怎么插管吗? |
[15:08] | Uh,I’ve never done it. | 我没做过 |
[15:10] | But you’ve seen it done? | 你看过别人做过? |
[15:10] | Yeah,a couple of times. | 看过几次 |
[15:11] | Okay,come do one now. | 来做一次 |
[15:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[15:15] | Visualize the cords,pull straight up,watch the tube go through the cords. | 看着声带 竖着拿着管子 看着管子穿过声带 |
[15:19] | I-I-I can’t see the cords. | 我看不到声带 |
[15:20] | You should do this. | 你必须做这个 |
[15:21] | Okay,you can do it. | 你行的 |
[15:22] | Just don’t rock up against the teeth. | 不要碰到牙齿 |
[15:24] | Just pull straight up. | 竖着拿着 |
[15:25] | pulse ox is down to 86. | 脉搏血氧下降到86 |
[15:38] | That wasn’t bad | 还不错 |
[15:40] | What | 什么 |
[15:41] | That wasn’t bad for your first intubation. | 你第一次插管 还不错 |
[15:44] | Is that some kind of joke? | 是玩笑吗? |
[15:46] | The guy is dead. He died. | 人死了 他死了 |
[15:47] | He was dead when he came in here. | 他进来时就已经死了 |
[15:49] | He was dead on the scene. | 他在现场就死了 |
[15:50] | He was dead for 15 minutes in the ambulance. | 他在救护车上死了15分钟了 |
[15:53] | He was dead before I asked you to intubate. | 我叫你做插管之前他就死了 |
[15:57] | You’re pretty cavalier,don’t you think? | 你很看的开啊 你不觉得吗? |
[16:00] | I mean,they brought him here for help. | 他们把他带到这 希望能帮助他 |
[16:02] | They brought him here because they’re legally required to. | 他们把他带到这 因为这是规定 |
[16:06] | And I had you intubate because I’m required to teach you,and that is how you learn. | 我让你做插管 是因为我要教你 你用这种方式学习 |
[16:10] | No. | 不 |
[16:11] | No,you should have done everything that you could. | 不 你该尽力做好所有事 |
[16:14] | That was everything I could. | 能做的我都做了 |
[16:16] | Well,what kind of doctor are you? | 你是个什么样的医生啊? |
[16:17] | What is this about? | 你这算什么口气? |
[16:24] | If you don’t want to learn from me,that’s fine. | 如果你不想跟我学 没关系 |
[16:26] | But I have to cover the pit today. | 但我今天要代别人的班 |
[16:28] | So why don’t you do both of us a favor and go help bailey in the clinic? | 你为什么不行行好 放过我们俩 去门诊帮帮Bailey呢? |
[16:31] | – Fine. – Fine. | – 好 – 好 |
[16:38] | Pretend I’m not here. | 就当我不在这 |
[16:39] | Pretend I’m not busting in on you and pictures of… | 就当我没在烦你 |
[16:42] | really disturbing tongues. | 和这些奇形怪状的舌头图片 |
[16:43] | But really old guy is giving me a hard time. | 但那个老头正在折磨我 |
[16:45] | I liked him so much better when he was sleeping,which he’s not. | 我更喜欢他睡觉的时候 但他不睡 |
[16:47] | He’s awake. You’ve probably already heard. | 他醒了 你应该已经听说了 |
[16:49] | But my point is,is that he’s stutubborn. | 我想说 他是个老顽固 |
[16:51] | He’s sbborn and really old,and he’s telling me I’m an idiot for thinking yore gonna leave callie. | 他顽固 老得不成样子 还告诉我 我是个傻子 因为我以为你会离开Callie |
[16:57] | seriously? We’re in this together. | 说真的 我们面对同样的问题 |
[17:00] | You’re gonna tell her tonight,right? George? | 你今晚会跟她摊牌 对吧? George? |
[17:03] | I-I-I have to get this research done. | 我 我得把这个研究做完 |
[17:08] | You’re not gonna tell her. | 你不想跟她摊牌 |
[17:09] | wasn’t it just yesterday when you said that you didn’t want me to tell her? | 你昨天还说不想让我告诉她 不是吗? |
[17:12] | Fine! Forget it. | 好吧!算了 |
[17:14] | Just play with your stupid pictures of tongues. | 和你那些白痴舌头图玩好了 |
[17:17] | We got the tox screen back,mrs. Chapman. | 测试结果来了 Chapman太太 |
[17:20] | Your son’s not on drugs. | 你儿子没有吸毒 |
[17:22] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[17:23] | There’s no drugs in his system? | 他体内没有毒品? |
[17:25] | No,came back clean. | 没有 一点也没有 |
[17:26] | Your son is fine. | 你儿子没吸毒 |
[17:27] | This is not my son,dr.Shales. | 这不是我儿子 Shales医生 |
[17:29] | It’S… not. | 这…不是 |
[17:30] | Maybe we should order some more tests. | 也许应该再安排一些检测 |
[17:32] | You know,he’s a teenager. | 他是青少年 |
[17:34] | I’ve raised four of ’em myself. | 我自己就养过4个这样的少年 |
[17:36] | Teenagers don’t like to do their homework,they talk back to their parents, | 他们不爱写作业 会顶撞家长 |
[17:39] | and they never come out of their rooms. | 也从不离开他们的房间 |
[17:41] | You have apple hair. | 你有一头苹果色头发 |
[17:43] | I threw a pancake in the river,a-a pancake! | 我把一块薄烤饼扔进了河里 一快薄烤饼! |
[17:46] | hunter… | |
[17:48] | do you know what you just said? | 你知道刚才说了什么么? |
[17:50] | I’m…I’m not sure. | 我…我不知道 |
[17:52] | Did you mean to say it? | 你想说的是这个意思吗? |
[17:53] | No,I-I was trying to say that I wanted to go home. | 不 我-我只想说我要回家 |
[17:57] | Oh,my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[17:58] | Yeah,we need to do a full neuro exam. | 我们要做一个完整的神经系统检查 |
[18:00] | Order a head C.T.And labs,now. | 立即安排头部电脑断层扫描 以及预约实验室 |
[18:05] | it’s gonna be okay,you know? | 会好起来的 好么? |
[18:07] | It is. It’s gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[18:10] | Do you think so? | 你这么想吗? |
[18:10] | Dr.Sloan’s gonna do this fan new surgery. | Sloan医生会做这个新奇的手术 |
[18:13] | Maybe you’ll make it into the medical journals. | 也许你的病例会写进医学杂志 |
[18:15] | Maybe be famous. | 也许你会出名 |
[18:17] | what if the surgery doesn’t work? | 要是手术不成功怎么办? |
[18:20] | What if this is my last chance to talk? | 要是这是我最后一次说话怎么办? |
[18:23] | I still have so much to say. | 我还有很多话要说 |
[18:27] | Say it now,connie. | 那现在就说吧 Connie |
[18:29] | Don’t be so morbid. | 别净往坏处想 |
[18:30] | The surgery will work. You’ll be fine. | 手术会成功的 你会没事的 |
[18:32] | she should say it all now,jo,just in case. | 她应该现在都说出来 Jo 以防万一 |
[18:34] | She shouldn’t have any more regrets. | 她不该留下任何遗憾 |
[18:38] | you can tell us anything,connie. | 畅所欲言吧 Connie |
[18:39] | We’re your best friends. | 我们是你最好的朋友 |
[18:50] | You should tell them. | 你应该说出来 |
[18:52] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to pry. | 对不起 我不是故意偷听的 |
[18:53] | But if you have something you want to say,you should say it. | 但如果你有话要说 就应该说出来 |
[18:57] | I’ve been here a while. | 我在这有一些时候了 |
[18:58] | I’ve been here long enough to know that things don’t always go the way that you want them to, | 我在这够久才意识到 事情不会总按你想的那样发展 |
[19:02] | and if there’s something you want to say,you should say it. | 如果你有话要说 就应该说出来 |
[19:05] | – Joanne,you’ve gotta stop wearing those pants. – What? | – Joanne 你不要再穿那些裤子了 – 什么? |
[19:07] | Those pants make your ass look like two puppies are struggling to get out. | 那样让你的屁股看起来像2只 拼命挣扎着往外逃的小狗 |
[19:10] | As a matter of fact,all of your pants are too tight. | 事实上 你所有的裤子都太紧了 |
[19:13] | You have to buy some new pants. | 你该买些新裤子 |
[19:17] | And,elaine,your breath is god-awful. | 还有 Elaine 你的口臭太严重了 |
[19:19] | My breath? | 我的口臭? |
[19:20] | I mean,you need to see a doctor or something because I know you have good hygiene, | 你需要看看医生什么的 因为我知道你很注意个人卫生 |
[19:24] | but sweet god,your breath is bad. | 但是上帝 你的口臭真的很严重 |
[19:27] | And you’ve got to get a new hairdo. | 还有 你该重做一个新发型了 |
[19:29] | The ’80s are over,honey. | 80年代的发型过时了 亲爱的 |
[19:35] | What now? | 现在怎么样? |
[19:36] | He keeps pulling off his monitor leadS. | 他一直试图拔掉他的监视器 |
[19:38] | I told him he can pull ’em off all day,he’s still not gonna die. | 我告诉他不能整天都干这个 他还没死呢 |
[19:40] | I’m sick and tired of waiting. | 我很难受而且我等的不耐烦了 |
[19:42] | Yeah? Well,I’m sick and tired of coming to your room every five minutes. | 是吗? 我也很难受而且不耐烦 每隔5分钟要来你病房一次 |
[19:45] | Sorry,londie. | 对不起 金发美人 |
[19:46] | It’s time I took things into my own hands. | 是我亲自动手的时候了 |
[19:49] | Oh,you know what? You want to die? | 噢 你知道吗? 你想死? |
[19:51] | Fine. Here. | 好吧 |
[19:51] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[19:52] | You missed this one. Damn. | 你漏了这条 该死 |
[19:54] | You’re still with us. Oh,wait. | 你还是没死成 噢 等等 |
[19:56] | This looks promising. A nice,thick wire. | 这条粗线似乎很有希望弄死你 |
[19:58] | How’s that? Any luck?No? | 怎么样? 够好运吗? 还不死? |
[20:01] | Well,no wonder. That’s why. | 不足为奇 死不了的原因 |
[20:02] | It’s attached to this lamp. okaY. | 这线是附在这盏灯上的 好 |
[20:03] | Well,let’s see what else we got. | 让我们看看还有什么 |
[20:05] | – dr.Stevens. – What? | – Stevens医生 – 什么? |
[20:07] | – Dr.Stevens,he’s not breathing. – What? | – Stevens医生 他没有呼吸了 – 什么? |
[20:09] | He doesn’t have a pulse. He’s in cardiac arrest. | 他没脉搏了 他心动停止了 |
[20:12] | I swear to god,I didn’t do anything. | 向上帝发誓 我什么都没做 |
[20:13] | code blue,fourth floor. | 蓝色警报 4楼 |
[20:15] | Code blue,fourth floor. | 蓝色警报 4楼 |
[20:20] | are the epi and atropine in? | 注射肾上腺素和阿托品吗? |
[20:21] | epi’s in. | 注射了肾上腺素 |
[20:22] | I’m pushing atropine now. | 我正注射阿托品进去 |
[20:23] | Hold C.P.R. Let’s see what happens. | 给他做心肺复苏看看 |
[20:25] | Looks like v-fib. | 好像是室颤 |
[20:27] | Charge the paddles,300. | 电板板 加到300伏 |
[20:30] | clear. | 小心闪开 |
[20:32] | no change. | 没变化 |
[20:33] | Charge again. Clear. | 再来一次 闪开 |
[20:37] | I’ve got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[20:41] | charlie? | |
[20:43] | charlie? | |
[20:47] | stop saving my life. | 别再救我了 |
[20:54] | I can’t believe I said all that. | 真不敢相信我说了那些话 |
[20:55] | Do you believe I said all that? | 你相信那都是我说的吗? |
[20:57] | Not really,no. | 不相信 不 |
[20:58] | You think I hurt their feelings? | 你觉得我伤害她们的感情了吗? |
[20:59] | I mean,real bad hurt their feelings? | 我是说 伤得很严重吗? |
[21:03] | You think they’ll forgive me? | 你觉得她们会原谅我吗? |
[21:06] | You told me. | 是你说的 |
[21:07] | You told me to tell them. | 是你叫我告诉她们的 |
[21:08] | You told me to say everything. | 是你叫我畅所欲言的 |
[21:09] | You said it would be okay. | 是你说没关系的 |
[21:12] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:19] | Dr.Bailey,dr.Grey sent me down here to work withou. | Bailey医生 Grey医生叫我来和你一起做事 |
[21:22] | Oh,she did,did she? | 噢 是她说的 真的么? |
[21:24] | And why is that? | 为什么? |
[21:25] | Truthfully? | 要听真话吗? |
[21:26] | Uh,she didn’t want to work with me anymore. | 呃 她不想再和我一起工作 |
[21:28] | She kicked me out. | 她把我踢出局了 |
[21:31] | You can go and tell dr. Grey that the clinic is not a dumping ground for strays. | 你可以去告诉Grey医生 门诊部不是垃圾回收站 |
[21:35] | We are not the island of broken interns. | 这里不是伤心实习生的避风港 |
[21:37] | Please go tell her that. | 请你去告诉她 |
[21:45] | Please don’t make me do that. | 请你不要让我这样做 |
[21:47] | I-I can’t work with her,with meredith grey. | 我没法和Meredith Grey共事 |
[21:49] | I-I-I can’t work with her because I can’t look at her. | 我没法和她共事 因为我没法看着她 |
[21:51] | ‘Cause she hates me,she hates my dad,she obviously hated my mother,and I am… | 因为她恨我 恨我爸爸 很显然也恨我妈妈 而且我… |
[21:56] | please just…just let me work down here today. | 求求你…今天就让我在这里吧 |
[21:59] | Please,dr.Bailey. | 求你了 Bailey医生 |
[22:02] | Kid in curtain three needs stitches. Go. | 3床的小孩需要缝合 去 |
[22:08] | Okay,what do you got,karev? | 你那儿什么情况 Karev? |
[22:09] | A teenager came in…The clinic this morning, | 一个少年进来了…今早的门诊 |
[22:11] | – he was lethargic,irritable,dysphasic. – Right. | – 他没精打采 紧张不安 语言紊乱 – 没错 |
[22:14] | I’m sorry. I don’t know you. | 对不起 我不认识你 |
[22:15] | Uh,norman shales,up from U.C.L.A. | 呃 我是Norman Shales 刚从加洲大学洛杉矶分校过来 |
[22:17] | Are you neuro? | 你是脑神经科的? |
[22:19] | I thought I knew all the neuro guys down there. | 我想我认识所有脑神经科医生 |
[22:20] | Norman’s an intern,dr.Shepherd. | Norman是个实习生 Shepherd医生 |
[22:22] | My intern. | 我带的实习生 |
[22:23] | Welcome to the program. | 欢迎加入 |
[22:24] | – Thank yoU. – Good. | – 谢谢 – 很好 |
[22:26] | Okay,what do we got? | 好的 什么情况? |
[22:28] | Oh,look at this. | 哦 看这个 |
[22:29] | Kid’s got hydrocephalus. | 这孩子患了脑水肿 |
[22:31] | It’s pushing up against his broca’s area. | 它在挤压他脑中的语言区域 |
[22:33] | Yeah,which explains the screwed up speech. | 嗯 这就可以解释他为何胡言乱语了 |
[22:35] | I was sure it was drugs. | 我肯定那是毒品所致 |
[22:37] | Well,that’s what happens when you’re… you’re a pharmacist for 30 years. | 这是…是一个做了30年药剂师的人 才会下的结论 |
[22:40] | – You’re sure that everybody’s hooked on pills or reefer. – Right. | – 你觉得每个人都被药物或大麻所控制 – 没错 |
[22:43] | I won’t make that mistake again. No,sirree. | 我不会再犯错 不 先生 |
[22:45] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:47] | Um,we need to put in a shunt. | 呃 要给他做分流术 |
[22:49] | Yeah,schedule an O.R. Then we’ll go talk to hunter and his mom. | 是的 安排一个手术室 和Hunter还有他妈妈谈谈 |
[22:52] | Will do,captain. | 遵命 船长 |
[22:55] | Guy doesn’t know when to shut up. | 那人不知道何时该闭嘴 |
[22:57] | He does it with the patients,too. | 他对病人也是这德性 |
[22:58] | We,you’re his resident. | 我们 你是他的住院医生 |
[22:59] | I know,I know,but it’d be like yelling at my grandfather. | 我知道 我知道 就像对着我祖父大喊大叫 |
[23:04] | Hey.I heard about really old guy. | 嘿 我听说那老头了 |
[23:07] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[23:09] | Couldn’t find his lvad wire? | 找不到左心室辅助器的电线了? |
[23:11] | It was a coincidence,and he’s still alive. | 那是个偶发事件 他还活着 |
[23:14] | Well,have fun with really old guy. | 祝你跟老头过的愉快 |
[23:16] | I’m off to do meredith’S…hemiglossectomy. | 我去参加Meredith的…半侧舌切除术 |
[23:23] | oh,hey.Hey,has george said anything to you… she’s faking. | 嘿 George跟你说什么了吗 |
[23:25] | She’s faking sadness,pretending to be sad to steal my surgeries. | 她假装可怜 偷走了我的手术 |
[23:31] | Okay,I have a really old guy trying to kill himself and problems of my own. | 我的那个老头病人总是想死 我还有一堆个人问题 |
[23:37] | So I don’t have time for the two of you and your fake drama. | 所以没时间看你们演戏 |
[23:47] | A person wants to die,you let them.It’s polite. | 病人想死就随了他吧 这是礼貌 |
[23:52] | Not in a hospital,it’s not.In a hospital,it’s a lawsuit. | 在医院里不是礼貌 那意味着诉讼 |
[23:55] | – I don’t like you. – Really?’Cause I thought we were B.F.F.S. | – 我不喜欢你 – 真的? 我以为我们亲密无间呢 |
[23:59] | You know what?Just for that,I’m dying right now. | 让你这么说 我现在就要死 |
[24:08] | that might make you poop your pants,but it’s not gonna make you die. | 这样只会精疲力尽 但不足以让你死 |
[24:12] | oh,damn it. | 哦 可恶 |
[24:17] | you really think he’s not gonna leave his wife? | 你觉得他真会离开他妻子? |
[24:19] | I think if a person wants to do something,like die,they do it. | 我觉得如果一个人想死 就要让他死 |
[24:34] | Maybe I’m wrong.Maybe there’s hope. | 也许我错了 也许还有希望 |
[24:37] | Maybe he’ll tell her,and you two will get together and end up happy. | 也许他会告诉她 你们俩最终能走到一起 |
[24:44] | – You think? – Not that I’ll be alive to see it. | – 你真这么想? – 不过我不想活到那一天 |
[24:47] | You’re not dying,charlie.Not on my watch. | 我值班时你不会死的 Charlie |
[24:50] | – Dead man walking. – I don’t see much walking,charlie. | – 死人漫步 (Sean Penn主演的电影) – 我没看到什么漫步 Charlie |
[24:58] | uh,you know yang and grey are playing musical chairs with their interns? | 你知道Yang和Grey 在跟实习生玩抢座位游戏么? |
[25:02] | Oh? | 哦? |
[25:04] | I mean,I just thought that might interest you, | 我以为你会感兴趣 |
[25:06] | seeing as how one of yang’s interns is actually one of grey’s relatives… | 看到Yang的实习生是Grey的亲戚… |
[25:12] | and the two greys are having some kind of family feud. | 两个Grey有点家庭不和 |
[25:17] | I’m just saying,it would probably be best | 我只是说说 |
[25:19] | if the residents stuck with their own interns in the future. | 其实住院医生和实习生 别太亲密也是件好事 |
[25:23] | Yeah.I got it.Thanks. | 我知道了 谢谢 |
[25:28] | You plan to hide out in here all day long, | 你打算整天逃避呢 |
[25:30] | or you plan to emerge at some point and do your job? | 还是打算偶尔做些工作呢? |
[25:33] | Why would I come out there to do my job when you clearly do it so much better? | 你做的那么出色 还要我出去干什么? |
[25:37] | I’m doing paperwork,miranda,because I don’t have any more fight in me. | 我在写文书材料 Miranda 我都没有斗志了 |
[25:40] | I-I don’t want to fight you.I don’t fight my… | 不想跟你争 不想跟… |
[25:43] | I-I don’t…I don’t want to fight today. | 我今天…什么都不想争 |
[25:47] | So…I’m doing paperwork.Okay? | 所以…我来写材料 可以么? |
[26:05] | the graft’s a perfect fit. | 移植的非常成功 |
[26:08] | It’s got good vascularization. | 血管形成得非常好 |
[26:10] | And at this rate,you may actually get to go on that date with adele. | 这样你就可以跟Adele约会去了 |
[26:13] | Yeah,I better. | 是啊 |
[26:14] | Can’t very well have her take me back if I cancel our first date. | 如果我取消了第一次约会 她就不会让我回家了 |
[26:17] | Where you taking her,chief? | 打算去哪约会? |
[26:18] | Oh,there’s a nice little chinese restaurant we like to go to. | 一家我们喜欢的小中餐馆 |
[26:23] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[26:27] | What happens next? | 怎么了? |
[26:32] | – dr.Sloan,I don’t… – I know. | – Sloan医生 我… – 我知道 |
[26:34] | – Is everything okay – um… | – 还好么? – 呃… |
[26:39] | we’re not sure. | 不确定 |
[26:41] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[26:43] | It means we’ve never done this before. | 我们之前没做过此类手术 |
[26:54] | What about if we coapt the lingual nerve underneath here? | 把舌神经接合到下面 怎么样? |
[26:57] | No,we’d end up losing thvascular supply.The graft might not work at all. | 不 最终会丧失血管供应 移植可能失败 |
[27:02] | She likes to talk,sloan.She likes to talk a lot. | 她喜欢说话 Sloan 她很爱说 |
[27:07] | We need an extra set of hands.Someone who knows nerves. | 得多个帮手 懂神经的 |
[27:11] | – O’malley,get dr.Shepherd. – Yes,sir. | – O’malley 去找Shepherd医生 – 是的 主任 |
[27:18] | A functional muscle transfer of the tongue? | 移植功能性舌肌? |
[27:20] | It was looking good for a while,but,um… | 开始看起来不错 但… |
[27:23] | – I’ll be right there. – Yeah. | – 我回去等你 – 好 |
[27:28] | – Izzie… – what? | – 什么事? |
[27:32] | What is there to say,george I’m a blondie. | 有什么好说的 George 我是个金发女郎 |
[27:35] | I’m the other woman.I’m a bad ’50s clich? | 是第三者 就像老桥段里的坏女人 |
[27:38] | No,no,no. | 不 不 |
[27:42] | We’re not in this together. | 这事儿和你无关 |
[27:45] | Wow.Great.Well,thank you for letting me know. | 很好 谢谢你告诉我这个 |
[27:49] | He no,no.No.You don’t get to be mad here. | 不 不 你不用这么激动 |
[27:50] | – Seriously?We said… – no,no,no,no. | – 真的吗? 我们说好… – 不 |
[27:52] | There is no “we.” It’s just me. | 不是我们 只是我 |
[27:55] | I’m the one who has to tell callie.I’m the one who has to destroy her. | 是我得和Callie坦白 是我要毁了她的幸福 |
[27:57] | This is not about you and me.This is about her and me. | 和你我的事无关 这是我和她之间的事 |
[28:00] | I’m ending a marriage to a wonderful woman. | 我要和一个很棒的女人离婚 |
[28:04] | Me.I’m the one.It’s not you. | 我 是我 不是你 |
[28:08] | You… | 你… |
[28:11] | it’s not something you just blurt out.It’s not. | 不是你刚才随口说的那样 不是 |
[28:18] | I’ll do it.I will do it. | 我来处理 我会解决的 |
[28:23] | You have to back off and let me do it. | 你让开 让我解决 |
[28:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:32] | You traded…a hemiglossectomy for the pit? | 你换班…放弃了舌癌手术来干这个? |
[28:35] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[28:37] | A long story that ends with you pawning off lexie grey on me? | 说来话长 结果把Lexie Grey扔给我? |
[28:40] | I had her do an intubation on a dead guy. | 我让她给死人插管 |
[28:42] | It’s something you used to have us do all the time. | 你过去常让我们干的 |
[28:44] | I was trying to teach her.Whatever she told you… | 我努力教她 无论她跟你说了什么… |
[28:47] | she told me you hate her. | 她说你恨她 |
[28:49] | – I don’t… – and that you hated her mother… | – 我不… – 还有 你恨她母亲… |
[28:51] | – I didn’t say that. – Her mother, | – 我没说过 – 她母亲 |
[28:52] | who came to you with a case of hiccups and died in our hospital. | 就是那个跑来找你说打嗝 结果死在我们医院的那个 |
[28:56] | Do you see where I’m going with this? | 知道我主要的意思了吧? |
[28:58] | – She’s not my intern. – No,she’s your sister, | – 她不是我的实习生 – 不 她是你妹妹 |
[29:01] | and you haven’t had a kind word to say to her since she got here. | 她来了之后 你都没好好和她说过话 |
[29:04] | And you were her mother’s doctoR.Now what is she supposed to think? | 你曾是她母亲的医生 她该怎么想? |
[29:08] | look,whether you like it or not,your job is to help that girl be a better doctor. | 不管你喜不喜欢 你的工作就是帮她成为更好的医生 |
[29:13] | So help her. | 去帮她 |
[29:16] | – You paged me? – Really old guy… | – 你呼我? – 那个老头… |
[29:18] | He’s checked out A.M.Z.He’s leaving the hospital. | 已经离开加护病房 出院了 |
[29:20] | What?He can’t leave.He’s sick. | 什么? 他没法离开 他病了 |
[29:22] | He can barely walk,and I got him lobster. | 他走路都有困难 我帮他弄了龙虾 |
[29:27] | I got a 9-1-1.What happened? | 我收到紧急呼叫 怎么了? |
[29:28] | – He collapsed. – He started talking that nonsense talk and… | – 他昏倒了 – 他开始胡说八道 然后… |
[29:31] | his pupil’s blown.His brain’s starting to herniate. | 他瞳孔放大 脑部开始形成脑疝气 |
[29:33] | Page shepherd.Norman,take over the bag. | 呼叫Shepherd Norman 拿开气袋 |
[29:35] | We gotta get him up on the bed. | 得把他搬到床上 |
[29:36] | – what’s happening? – Count of three.One,two,three. | – 怎么回事? – 我数三声 1 2 3 |
[29:40] | – What’s happening to my son? – Spinal fluid’s backing up. | – 我儿子怎么了? – 脊髓液积压 |
[29:42] | – It’s putting pressure on his brain. – Shepherd’s not answering his page. | – 导致脑压升高 – Shepherd没回复 |
[29:45] | Try it again. | 再呼他 |
[29:47] | What do I do? | 我做什么? |
[29:49] | Uh,hyperventilation…mannitol… | 提高通气量…打甘露醇… |
[29:52] | I don’t know everything.Go.Get shepherd.Go. | 我不是什么都知道 去 找Shepherd 快去 |
[30:01] | Dr.Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[30:02] | I’m a little busy right now making medical history,karev. | 我正忙着创造新的医学先例 Karev |
[30:04] | Hunter chapman’s brain is herniating.His right pupil just blew. | Hunter Chapman脑疝气 右瞳孔放大了 |
[30:07] | Okay,you need to do exactly what I say,or that kid’s gonna be dead in the next ten minutes. | 好 那照我说的做 否则那孩子10分钟内就会死 |
[30:10] | – Can you do that? – Yes,sir. | – 能做到吗? – 可以 |
[30:11] | Okay,get the biggest needle you can find. | 好的 找你能找到的最大号的针 |
[30:16] | – Dr.Karev,what’going on? – Where’s shepherd? | – Karev医生 怎么了? – Shepherd在哪里? |
[30:18] | Dr.Karev | Karev医生 |
[30:19] | I-I think it might help mrs.Chapman… | 也许和Chapman夫人说… |
[30:22] | – what are you doing? – Get her out of here. | – 你在做什么? – 把她带走 |
[30:23] | – Well,she is the boy’s mom. – Get her out of here,norman.Get her out! | – 她是孩子的妈妈 – 把她带走 Norman 带走! |
[30:26] | – What are you doing? – Mrs.Chapman,he’s trying to help. | – 你在做什么? – Chapman夫人 他在救人 |
[30:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[30:30] | – What are you doing? – Hold his head.Shepherd told me what to do. | – 你在干吗? – 扶住他的头 Shepherd告诉我怎么做了 |
[30:55] | charlie…you can’t go. | Charlie…你不能走 |
[30:59] | I know that you think your life is over. | 我明白 你觉得生命乏味 |
[31:01] | I know you feel like you don’t have anybody. | 我明白 你觉得没人陪你 |
[31:03] | But your life’s not over and…and you have me. | 但你的生命还有得过… 你还有我 |
[31:09] | You have me.I need you.I need somebody to talk to. | 你还有我 我需要你 我要有人和我聊聊 |
[31:14] | Because I think you may have been right before.I don’t think george is gonna leave his wife. | 因为你之前说的 也许是对的 George不会离开他老婆 |
[31:18] | And I need you to tell me what to do.I-I need some… | 我要你告诉我该怎么办 我想要… |
[31:24] | you can’t go,charlie. | 你不能走 Charlie |
[31:27] | Charlie? | |
[31:38] | Charlie? | |
[31:50] | Crap. | 天哪 |
[32:03] | *******the difference is K. | 他一直说的是实话 |
[32:05] | Once we get the shunt in,any excess spinal fluid will drain to his abdomen. | 只要插进导流管 多余的脊髓液就会流进他腹部 |
[32:09] | He’s gonna be okay.Excuse me. | 他会好的 不好意思 |
[32:19] | I’m sorry I unloaded on you,norman.You know how it is? | 对不起 我刚冲你嚷嚷 Norman 你知道当时情况吧? |
[32:22] | – Heat of the moment. – Don’t apologize to him. | – 情况紧急 – 别跟他道歉 |
[32:25] | – What? – Oh,dr.Bailey’s right.It… | – 什么? – Bailey医生是对的… |
[32:27] | shut up,norman.I’m not talking to you.He got in your way. | 闭嘴 Norman 我没跟你说 他妨碍了你 |
[32:30] | He’s been doing it all day,and when that happens… when an intern gets in the way of a resident… | 他妨碍你一整天了 这种情况… 实习生妨碍住院医… |
[32:35] | you’re not doing what’s best for your patient. | 你没法尽力照顾病人 |
[32:37] | Now you almost missed diagnosing that kid today because norman here thought it was drugs. | 你今天差点错过了对孩子的诊治 就因为Norman以为是孩子嗑药 |
[32:42] | So don’t apologize.He should be yelled at. | 别道歉 他活该被骂 |
[32:44] | Dr.Bailey…he’s as old as the hills. | Bailey医生…他这么老了 |
[32:47] | I don’t care how old he is,dr.Karev. | 我才不管他多老 Karev医生 |
[32:49] | He’s still an intern,and interns are basically teenagers. | 他还是个实习生 实习生基本就是愣头青 |
[32:52] | We are not hard on them because it’s fun. | 我们这么严厉 不是为了好玩 |
[32:55] | We’re hard on them because this is a life-and-death job. | 而是因为这是事关生死的工作 |
[32:58] | They need to learn that. | 他们得学习到这点 |
[33:00] | There is a reason why we have a pecking order in a hospital. | 所以医院才有等级制度 |
[33:03] | It saves lives. | 有效地救人 |
[33:10] | I think that woman’s gonna be able to talk for the rest of her life thanks to us. | 多亏我们 这位女士下半生还能说话 |
[33:14] | – I think I still got it. – I think you do,too. | – 我感觉宝刀未老 – 我看你也是 |
[33:17] | Now we just gotta figure out what you’re gonna tell adele. | 现在得想想怎么跟Adele说 |
[33:20] | – Oh,man.I forgot about that. – Yeah | – 哥们 我都忘了 – 是啊 |
[33:22] | – First off,don’t tell her you want to move back in. – No? | – 首先 别告诉她你想搬回去 – 不说? |
[33:25] | Reeks of desperation.It’s a deal breaker.Trust me. | 别显出急欲复合 这招绝对灵 相信我 |
[33:28] | You know what?I can’t take this anymore. | 知道吗? 我受够了 |
[33:30] | You guys are kidding yourselves. | 你们自欺欺人 |
[33:32] | You know how close you idiots came to that woman losing her tongue, | 你们两个白痴差点让这女人没舌头 |
[33:35] | to her never speaking again?Oh,yeah, | 为了一点点说话的希望? 对啊 |
[33:37] | you were a couple of cowboys in there,telling yourselves you can do this, | 两个莽撞的牛仔 自以为一切都能搞定 |
[33:41] | acting like the big boys. | 装得像大人物似的 |
[33:43] | You had no business doing that surgery. | 那个手术成功不是因为你 |
[33:46] | no business.Lucky I came in when I did. | 你们和手术成功没关系 幸好我来了 |
[33:49] | Shame on you.And shame on you. | 你真丢人 你也是 |
[33:52] | As for adele,tell her you can’t imagine your life without her. | 至于Adele 告诉她 你的生活不能没有她 |
[33:55] | Tell her for the last month you been walking around this hospital at night just thinking about her. | 告诉她 你这个月每晚在医院徘徊 只想着她 |
[33:59] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她坦白 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry I called you an idiot. | 对不起 叫你们白痴 |
[34:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:09] | So I’ve been thinking about how you’re sad,and what I can do to help. | 我一直在琢磨你怎么不开心 我能做点什么 |
[34:14] | Oh,you have another surgery? | 你还有手术让我做? |
[34:15] | – No,that’s not what you need. – Well,it kind of is. | – 没 那不是你需要的 – 差不多是 |
[34:18] | No,what you need is me and my time. | 不 你要的是我 要我花时间陪伴 |
[34:21] | So I thought we could go back to my house and get into our pajamas, | 我们可以回我家 裹着睡衣 |
[34:25] | Just sit and talk about this whole burke thing anreally get to the root of your feelgs. | 坐下来聊聊关于Burke的整件事 真正去体会你的感受 |
[34:30] | Just talk all night long if we have to. | 如果需要 咱们可以聊通宵 |
[34:32] | – Talk. – Talk… | – 聊聊 – 聊聊… |
[34:35] | and cry. | 还有 哭出来 |
[34:38] | Cry. | 哭出来 |
[34:40] | You know. | 你又知道了 |
[34:42] | You’re damn right I know,surgery stealer. | 你没错 我知道 你个抢人家手术的家伙 |
[34:44] | So,person-who-is- sleeping-with-derek? | 那 你个和Derek上床的家伙? |
[34:47] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[34:48] | What,you think I’m too fragile to handle your sex life? | 怎么 你以为我太脆弱 无法忍受你有性生活? |
[34:52] | Well,he did leave you at the altar.And I’m your person. | 他的确把你扔在教堂 我是你好朋友 |
[34:55] | How,by…by “protecting me”?That’s now how to be my person. | 怎么…这样做来”保护我”? 好朋友不是这个做法 |
[34:59] | That’s not what we do.You know that. | 我们之间不这样 你明白的 |
[35:02] | I’m dealing.Okay?The best I can. | 我在调整情绪 好吧? 在尽力调整 |
[35:06] | So if you need to take care of someone, | 如果你母性大发要照顾人 |
[35:08] | you’re gonna need to take care of someone else.Okay? | 找别人去 明白? |
[35:11] | Fine.But you owe me a surgery. | 好吧 不过你得还我一个手术 |
[35:14] | Yeah,well,you owe me sex details. | 对 你得告诉我你们云雨细节 |
[35:17] | Are we doing this or not? | 快走两步吧 |
[35:36] | What are we supposed to say?We didn’t even know the guy. | 我们该说什么? 都不了解这人 |
[35:39] | We ate lunch in here for a year. | 我们在这里吃了一年午餐 |
[35:41] | The least we can do is say a few kind words about him. | 起码能说几句好话 |
[35:50] | Me? | 我? |
[35:52] | he… | 他… |
[35:57] | he didn’t snore too loud..ly.. | 他没鼾声震天… |
[36:04] | He,um…never complained.And he always took his meds. | 他…从不抱怨 总好好吃药 |
[36:11] | Hardly ever farted. | 几乎不放屁 |
[36:13] | – alex. – Fine. | – 好吧 |
[36:15] | Uh,he had 12 surgeries this year,and he…he lived through them. | 他今年动了12次手术… 都挺过来了 |
[36:19] | – That’s…that’s impressive. – Thank you,alex. | – 这…让人惊讶 – 谢谢 Alex |
[36:25] | Cristina? | |
[36:30] | Uh,I got to practice stuff on him… central lines and I.V.S… it was good practice. | 我多次在他身上练手…中心静脉置管 静脉注射…不错的实习对象 |
[36:37] | Um…charlie,the truth is… | 呃…Charlie 说实话… |
[36:41] | you were a bastard.You were.You were mean and stubborn and just… | 你是个混蛋 小气 顽固 就是… |
[36:46] | a bastarD. | 混蛋 |
[36:49] | But you were a bastard who knew what you wanted. | 但你是个知道自己想要什么的混蛋 |
[36:53] | And you stuck to your guns and proved that if you want something badly enough,if you’re… | 你坚持原则 结果证明 如果你真想要什么… |
[36:58] | determined enough and patient enough,eventually it will happen. | 如果你够有决心 够有耐心 最终就能得到你想要的 |
[37:03] | It will. | 会得到的 |
[37:06] | And that gives me hope,so… | 这也给我以希望… |
[37:09] | thanks for that. | 谢谢 |
[37:13] | Bye-bye,charlie. | 永别了 Charlie |
[37:17] | The truth is painful… | 真相让人痛苦… |
[37:22] | it went really well. | 恢复很好 |
[37:29] | Your friends,uh… | 你的朋友… |
[37:32] | I am so sorry.I haven’t seen them. | 对不起 我没看到 |
[37:37] | – How’d she do? – Great.She did great. | – 她怎么样? – 很好 她非常好 |
[37:42] | – She’s gonna talk again? -Yeah,the chances are very good. | – 她还能再说话吗? – 能说话的几率很大 |
[37:45] | – In that case, – we have a few things we’d like to say. | – 这样的话 – 我们又有的聊了 |
[37:51] | your first husband,he put his hand on my ass every chance he got. | 你第一个丈夫 只要一有机会 就摸我屁股 |
[37:55] | Anyour second husband,he spat when he talked,and plus,he was ugly. | 你第二个丈夫说话喷口水 而且 他长得丑 |
[37:59] | We know that you thought he was handsome,but the man was a troll. | 我们知道你觉得他帅 但他其实很丑 |
[38:02] | And that guy you dated last year, | 你去年约会的那家伙 |
[38:04] | – comb-over guy… – Oh,my god… | – 梳鸡冠头的家伙… – 天哪… |
[38:06] | deep down,nobody wants to hear it,especially when it hits close to home. | 从内心来说 没人愿意听这些 尤其是戳到痛处的话 |
[38:12] | What? | 怎么? |
[38:14] | I have your mother’s death note here. | 我这儿有你母亲的死亡报告 |
[38:17] | Everything that happened on the day she died is in here. | 她去世那天所有一切都记录在此 |
[38:20] | and i know because i wrote it | 我知道 因为这是我写的 |
[38:22] | so let it take over with you if that’s OK | 如果可以 还是让我跟你说清楚 |
[38:26] | yeah | 好 |
[38:29] | ok first of all let me just say that | 好了 首先让我说一句 |
[38:32] | everything that happened that day | 那天发生的一切 |
[38:35] | every set back there was one percent chance of each of those things happening | 每个致命的环节 发生的几率只有1% |
[38:40] | one percent | |
[38:42] | and your mother was the one percent | 你妈就是那1% |
[38:48] | she came in complaining of persisting hiccups | 她入院的时候主诉持续打嗝 |
[38:52] | we did an endoscopy out of obligation | 我们给她做了胃镜检查 |
[38:55] | – you did an endoscopy? – so it would be out-patient proceedure | – 你做了胃镜? – 这是门诊的程序 |
[38:59] | we wanted to avoid major surgery | 要避免对病人生命有危险的手术 |
[39:04] | for what it’s worth I was very fond of your mother | 这样说不知道你会不会好过点 我很喜欢你母亲 |
[39:07] | She was… | 她… |
[39:10] | I was very fond of her | 我很喜欢你母亲 |
[39:16] | She got bacterial endocarditis | 她得了细菌性心内膜炎症 |
[39:20] | sometimes we tell the truth because the truth is all we have to give | 有时 说实话是因为 我们必须坦白 |
[39:32] | I’ve been having trouble | 我很难接受 |
[39:34] | with this whole pecking order of things it’s… | 对于医院的级别问题… |
[39:37] | I’ve been having trouble | 我很难接受 |
[39:39] | coz i’m used to be a number one But i am not number one.not any more | 因为我习惯当第一 但我不是第一号人物了 不再是 |
[39:44] | so the best i can come up with is to be number two | 因此 我所能做的就是当第二 |
[39:50] | the best damn number two this hosptital has ever seen | 做这医院里见过的 最好的第二 |
[39:53] | but your number two,I will… i will help you | 你手下的二号 我会…帮你 |
[40:02] | we’ll be like a team | 像个团队 |
[40:04] | because… look, girl, you’d seem to have a hard time | 因为…姑娘你的日子不好过 |
[40:09] | and i know i am having a hard time but | 我的日子也不好过 但 |
[40:13] | together…we could…do this | 我们一起 可以 让一切好起来 |
[40:20] | i just think we can do this together | 我是说 我们可以一起解决问题 |
[40:25] | sometimes we tell the truth because | 有时说实话 是因为 |
[40:28] | we need to say aloud to really hear for ourselves | 我们真需要大声说出来 好让自己听到 |
[40:32] | you got to reattach the woman’s tongue | 你给那个女人接舌头了 |
[40:35] | i was there, i didn’t actually do the reattaching | 只是在场 我并没有亲手接合 |
[40:37] | still you are the intern they wanted on that case | 不过 也只有你能被他们挑中 |
[40:41] | – he is a repeater – what | – 他是重修的 – 什么 |
[40:43] | your big hero here, he was an intern last year | 你们的大英雄 是去年的实习生 |
[40:48] | that’s why he got to know some of the stuff,he’s already been through it | 所以他懂这些 他已经经历过了 |
[40:53] | but if you want learn from someone really really learnt | 如果你想向谁学习 真正学点儿啥 |
[40:57] | go for a resident,not this dude | 该找住院医 而不是这家伙 |
[41:07] | all right it is right if you want to emulate someone, it’s definitely | 没错 如果想跟着某个人学 |
[41:10] | not me i’m not that guy | 不该跟我学 我不是那个值得学习的人 |
[41:14] | and sometimes we tell the truth | 有时 说出实话 |
[41:17] | because we just can not help ourselves | 是因为我们忍不住 |
[41:20] | what the hell are you looking at? | 你看什么? |
[41:27] | interns | 实习生 |
[41:31] | and sometimes | 有时 |
[41:36] | we tell them | 跟他们坦白 |
[41:43] | because…we owe them at least that much | 因为…至少我们欠他们个答案 |
[41:50] | just say it | 说吧 |
[41:57] | I slept with Izzie | 我和Izzie上床了 |