时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | this is the best breakup ever. | 这是最好的一次分手 |
[00:03] | She’s doing mcdreamy. | 她又和美梦先生睡了 |
[00:05] | Norman is an intern. | Norman是个实习生 |
[00:06] | I’m your sister. | 我是你妹妹 |
[00:07] | You’re not a girl I ever wanted to have to know | 我从来没想要认识你 |
[00:09] | because our dad chose you. | 因为我们的父亲选择了你 |
[00:10] | My niece’s cancer’s come back. | 我侄女癌症又复发了 |
[00:12] | She’s 17 years old and she’s gonna die. | 她才17岁 而她就要死了 |
[00:18] | Alex,I’m sorry. I can’T. | Alex 对不起 我不能… |
[00:20] | I slept with izzie. | 我和Izzie上床了 |
[00:25] | in life,only one thing is certain… | 在人的一生中 只有一件事是确定的… |
[00:28] | apart from death and taxes… | 除了死亡和纳税… |
[00:31] | no matter how hard you try, | 不管你有多努力 |
[00:33] | no matter how good your intentions, | 不管你想法多美好 |
[00:35] | you are going to make mistakes. | 你注定会犯错误 |
[00:37] | callie. | |
[00:39] | You’re going to hurt people. | 你注定会伤害到别人 |
[00:41] | You’re going to get hurt. | 你注定会受伤害 |
[00:43] | And if you ever want to recover… | 如果你想修复… |
[00:45] | you haven’t said anything in… | 你一言不发… |
[00:47] | in… | 已经… |
[00:54] | just say something. | 你就说句话吧 |
[00:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[00:59] | Anything. | 随便什么 |
[01:01] | There’s really only one thing you can say. | 你也只能说这么一句 |
[01:05] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[01:09] | What? | 什么 |
[01:11] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了错误 |
[01:17] | But we took vows… till death do us part… so… | 但我们发过誓… 直到死亡分开我们…所以… |
[01:23] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[01:30] | Izzie,why aren’t you picking up your phone? | Izzie 为什么不接电话 |
[01:32] | You need to pick up your phone. | 快接电话呀 |
[01:33] | I just talked to callie and… | 我刚和Callie谈过… |
[01:35] | george. | |
[01:36] | I gotta find izzie. | 我要去找Izzie |
[01:37] | – We have rounds in five minutes. – Right after I find izzie. | – 五分钟后我们要巡房 – 等我找到Izzie再说 |
[01:42] | You wanna go away with me this weekend? | 这个周末想跟我出去吗 |
[01:44] | Why would I want to go away with you? | 为什么我要跟你出去? |
[01:45] | Because of this. | 因为这个 |
[01:47] | We didn’t go away when we were a couple. | 我们拍拖时都没怎么离开过 |
[01:49] | Now we’re not a couple,and not couples have no reason to go away together. | 现在我们不是情侣 就更没有理由这样做 |
[01:52] | Meredith,you’re not paying attention. | Meredith 你没搞明白 |
[01:53] | I’m talking about 48 uninterrupted hours of this. | 我是说48小时不间断的这个 |
[01:59] | Where would we go? | 我们去哪里? |
[02:00] | Wine country. | 葡萄酒之乡 |
[02:01] | Wine country sounds like a couples’ place. | 葡萄酒之乡听上去 应该是情侣去的地方 |
[02:03] | Well,there’s wine,there’s country,and you wouldn’t see any of it. | 那儿有酒 有乡村 但是你什么也看不到 |
[02:06] | We’d be in bed all weekend. | 整个周末我们会呆在床上 |
[02:08] | Oh,a weekend of sex. | 整个周末的性 |
[02:10] | Now you’re paying attention. | 现在你明白了 |
[02:13] | well,I would have to get someone to cover for me. | 我得找个人替我的班 |
[02:15] | Okay,so you’re in? | 好的 那你答应? |
[02:16] | 48 uninterrupted hours of this. | 48小时不间断 |
[02:20] | I’m in. | 我答应 |
[02:23] | Oh,great. | 好极了 |
[02:25] | I’m stuck in the pit protecting smackheads and gangbangers with my idiot interns, | 我要保护急诊室的吸毒犯和黑帮 不被笨实习荼毒 |
[02:29] | and you’re getting mcdreamied in the elevator? | 而你和美梦先生 却在电梯里卿卿我我 |
[02:31] | Really,smackheads and gangbangers at seattle grace,huh? | 西雅图仁爱有吸毒犯和黑帮? |
[02:34] | My point is,I hate interns. | 我是说 我讨厌实习生 |
[02:35] | Well,lexie’s not that bad,is she? | Lexie可没有那么差劲 对吧 |
[02:37] | Oh,are we not hating her anymore? | 我们不需要再讨厌她了吗 |
[02:39] | Oh,no. We still hate the idea of her. | 我们还是讨厌她的想法 |
[02:41] | We just realized we don’t have a reason to hate the actual person. | 只是没什么理由讨厌她本人 |
[02:44] | She’s an intern. | 她是个实习生 |
[02:45] | That’s reason enough. | 光这点就够了 |
[02:47] | I think you may be the new nazi. | 我想你会变成一个新”纳粹”的 |
[02:49] | Damn right. | 说得很对 |
[02:50] | I don’t see any charts. | 我怎么没看见病历 |
[02:56] | Will you work for me on saturday? | 星期六可以替我的班吗 |
[02:58] | What’s in it for me? | 给我什么好处 |
[02:59] | What do you want? | 你要什么好处 |
[03:00] | – Take norman off my hands today. – Who? | – 今天帮我带Norman – 谁? |
[03:01] | The world’s oldest intern. | 世界上最老的实习生 |
[03:03] | I’ve got mynterns in the pit,and he’s only gonna slow me down. | 我要带实习生去急诊室 他会拖慢我的进度 |
[03:05] | Ageist. | 年龄歧视 |
[03:06] | Deal? | 答应否? |
[03:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:11] | Rounds. | 巡房 |
[03:11] | Still can’t find izzie. | 还是找不到Izzie |
[03:12] | I’m gonna have to put you in the clinic if you miss rounds. | 你不来巡房 我就把你塞到门诊去 |
[03:15] | Oh,the clinic! | 门诊! |
[03:18] | Uh,ms.Sayles,hi.I’m dr.Bailey. | Sayles小姐 我是Bailey医生 |
[03:20] | Oh,you are? | 你是? |
[03:21] | Uh,the boyfriend who warned her not to read on the stairmaster. | 提醒她别在踏步机上看书的男朋友 |
[03:26] | That’s how I did this. | 我就是这样 |
[03:27] | I fell off last night. | 昨晚摔了下来 |
[03:29] | I took a ton of ibuprofen,but when I woke up this morning,it was huge and hideous. | 我吃了很多布洛芬 今天早上醒来就肿成这样了 |
[03:33] | How much ibuprofen did you take? | 你吃了多少布洛芬 |
[03:35] | I usually take some every day anyway,because of the gym, | 我平时每天也吃一点 因为减肥的缘故 |
[03:38] | so I doubled the dose,but it did nothing for me. | 所以我就加倍了剂量 但不起作用 |
[03:41] | Okay,let’s get some x-rays and then… | 好吧 照X光 然后… |
[03:42] | actually,can I justst get ahot of cortisone or something? | 我能不能打针可的松 或者别的什么 |
[03:45] | I’m supposed to meet my trainer anoon. | 我中午要见我教练 |
[03:47] | Uh,ms.Sayles,I can’t treat you until I find out what’s wrong with you. | Sayles女士 知道你问题所在之前 我不会给你治疗 |
[03:54] | Have you seen dr.Stevens? | 你见到Stevens医生了吗 |
[03:55] | Check the pit. | 看看急诊室 |
[03:57] | Right. | 好的 |
[03:59] | What time do you think we’ll be done? | 什么时候可以搞定? |
[04:01] | Just so I can tell my trainer. | 我好告诉我教练一声 |
[04:06] | lexie! Sorry. | Lexie 对不起 |
[04:08] | – Uh,have you seen dr.Stevens? – No. | – 你见过Stevens医生吗 – 没 |
[04:09] | – Have you seen dr.Yang? – No. | – 你见过Yang医生吗 – 没 |
[04:11] | She told me to meet her here in the pit,and she’s not here. | 她叫我在急诊室等她 但她不在 |
[04:13] | I don’t want to give that woman any more reasons to hate me. | 我不想让那女人更讨厌我 |
[04:14] | – Good for you. – I’m prepared. | – 很好 – 我做好准备了 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna answer every question correctly. | 我要答对每一道题 |
[04:17] | And I’m not gonna take any more of her crap. | 我不要再听她骂人 |
[04:18] | Three! | 3号 |
[04:19] | Incoming,let’s move. | 有伤者 快来 |
[04:21] | He got hit during a scrimmage. | 他在抢球时被打到了 |
[04:23] | Are you the coach? | 你是教练吗 |
[04:24] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[04:25] | And his coach. | 以及教练 |
[04:26] | He was charging the receiver after the kickoff. | 他在开球后负责接球 |
[04:27] | He got blocked,had his head down,couldn’t see the other guy coming. | 他被挡住了 头朝下 看不到别人正冲过来 |
[04:30] | I had my head down because the guy blocking me was hoing it down. | 我头朝下是因为 被那个拦截我的人按住了 |
[04:33] | You could’ve gotten past that guy. | 你本来可以过他的 |
[04:35] | I need you to leave the room. | 你得离开这个房间 |
[04:37] | Okay,let’s cut him out of his equipment. I need the saw. | 让我们把他从护具里弄出来 我要把锯子 |
[04:39] | Dr.GreyI need you to help me stabilize his neck and his head,please. | Grey医生 请你帮我稳住他的脖子和头 |
[04:42] | It’s very important,adam,that you not move your head. | 这很重要 Adam 你的头不能动 |
[04:44] | I need you to keep perfectly still. | 我要你好好地保持别动 |
[04:46] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[04:46] | Relax. | 放松 |
[04:54] | – O’malley,what’s the hur? – Sorry,I can’t talk,chief. | – O’Malley 什么事那么急 – 不好意思 我来不及说了 主任 |
[04:59] | O’malley? | |
[05:00] | I… | 我… |
[05:04] | sorry,I… | 对不起 我… |
[05:06] | I just gotta find izzie. | 我要找到Izzie |
[05:08] | She’s at the third floor nurses’ station. | 她在三楼的护士站 |
[05:10] | Oh. Thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[05:12] | Oh,and…and when you find her, | 你…你找到她时 |
[05:13] | tell her dr.Torres is looking or her. | 告诉她Torres医生在找她 |
[05:21] | now I know charting doesn’t seem as exciting as surgery, | 我知道填病历没有手术好玩 |
[05:25] | but it is every bit as important. | 但同样重要 |
[05:27] | Believe me when I tell you,people,penmanship saves lives. | 相信我说的 写字一样能救人 |
[05:30] | Pick up your phone. | 接电话啊 |
[05:31] | What kind of doctor doesn’t pick up their phone? | 什么样的医生才不接电话啊 |
[05:33] | Is that a 7 or is that a 9? | 这是7还是9? |
[05:35] | If I have to ask myself that question in the middle of an emergency,your patient is dead. | 如果紧急事故中还要想 那病人就死了 |
[05:38] | You killed him with your handwriting. | 是你的笔迹谋杀他 |
[05:42] | Think about that. | 好好想想 |
[05:45] | Callie. | |
[05:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:49] | We have to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[05:50] | Okay. Um,about? | 好啊 什么事 |
[05:53] | George told me. | George告诉我了 |
[05:56] | – He told you? – Everything. | – 他告诉你了? – 所有的事 |
[05:59] | Cafeteria,noon,you and me. | 自助餐厅 中午见 就你和我 |
[06:02] | Be there. | 准时 |
[06:08] | Dude,is she gonna kick her ass? | 她是不是准备找她单挑? |
[06:18] | Greys Anatomy Season 04 Episode 04 | |
[06:19] | She forgave you? | 她原谅了你? |
[06:20] | She said I had a rough year, | 她说我这一年不好过 |
[06:22] | that people make mistakes,and that… | 是人都会犯错… |
[06:26] | – that I made a mistake. – Oh,so now I’m a mistake? | – 我犯了个错 – 我就是那个错误 |
[06:29] | back off! | 退后! |
[06:30] | No,she said that. I didn’t say that. | 不 她说的 我没有那样说 |
[06:31] | What did you say? | 那你说了什么 |
[06:32] | Um,I didn’t expect her to forgive me. | 我没想过她会原谅我 |
[06:35] | I expected… | 我以为会是… |
[06:36] | rage,uh,bloodshed. | 暴怒 和血腥的场面 |
[06:38] | No,she’s saving all her rage and bloodshed for me. | 不 暴怒和血腥是为我准备的 |
[06:40] | – She’s gonna kill me in the cafeteria at lunch. – No,she wouldn’T. | – 她中午会在自助餐厅杀了我 – 不 她不会的 |
[06:42] | She breaks bones for a living,george. | 她以断人骨头为生 George |
[06:44] | She’s crazy. | 她是个疯子 |
[06:45] | No,she’s not crazy. | 不 她不是 |
[06:46] | Well,she is if she thinks I’m not gonna put up a fight. | 如果她以为我不会反抗的话 她肯定疯了 |
[06:50] | I can’t believe that kid’s dad. | 那个老爸难以置信 |
[06:52] | I mean,his son is paralyzed,and the guy’s still riding him. | 我是说 他都瘫了 那家伙还在训他 |
[06:55] | Focus more on the medicine,three,and less on the tragedy. | 集中注意于医学 3号 少管悲剧 |
[06:58] | Three? | 3号? |
[06:59] | Is that a nickname? | 是个昵称吗? |
[07:00] | You could say that. | 你可以这么理解 |
[07:03] | So how would you proceed,dr.Grey? | 那你准备怎么做 Grey医生 |
[07:05] | Oh,um…you won’t be able to operate unless you realign his spine,would you? | 在重新调整他的脊椎前 做不了手术 对吗? |
[07:10] | And how would you do that? | 那你准备怎么做? |
[07:12] | Traction halo? | 做牵引? |
[07:14] | Very impressive,dr.Grey. | 说得很好 Grey医生 |
[07:15] | Your intern year’s off to a good start. | 你的实习生涯将有个好的开端 |
[07:18] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[07:19] | How are you and meredith? | 你和Meredith |
[07:20] | It’s weird,the whole family thing. | 家家有本难念的经 |
[07:23] | And plus,I think she might still hate me. | 还有 我想她还是恨我 |
[07:25] | She doesn’t hate you. | 她没有恨你 |
[07:26] | Really? Did she say that? | 真的吗 她这么说的吗? |
[07:27] | You know,why don’t you go see if mrs.Cooley’s dressings need changing? | 你应该去看看 Cooley太太的敷料是否该换了 |
[07:30] | Yang,why don’t you go see if mrs.Cooley’s dressing needs changing? | Yang 你怎么不去看看? |
[07:34] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[07:38] | Dr.Sloan,dr.Norman shales. | Sloan医生 这是Norman Shales医生 |
[07:41] | Oh,dr.Shales,call me mark. | Shales医生 叫我Mark |
[07:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | I thought you were on my service. | 我以为你是来帮我的 |
[07:45] | I am. | 是的 |
[07:46] | He’s my intern. | 他是我的实习生 |
[07:47] | I know,right? | 我了解的 |
[07:48] | It’s like,”seriously,you’re an intern?” | 就像 “真的吗 你是实习生?” |
[07:50] | But it’s seriously true. | 是真的 |
[07:52] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[07:53] | glad to have you aboar norman. | 欢迎加入 Norman |
[07:56] | So is he the one you call,uh… | 他就是被你叫做… |
[07:58] | mcdreamy or,mc,uh,sleazy,or mc,uh,wait a minute,what is it? | 美梦先生 还是 脏脏先生 到底是什么先生 |
[08:03] | – Norman,we have labs to deliver. – Yeah. | – Norman 我们要去送化验单 – 好的 |
[08:05] | Labs and discharges. | 化验单和出院通知 |
[08:07] | Uh,this one’s being discharged to hospice? | 这个人要被送到收容所? |
[08:09] | When there’s nothi else we can do. | 当我们无能为力的时候 |
[08:11] | So we have to tell someone they’re dying? | 我们要告诉他们死期不远了? |
[08:12] | Don’t worry. I’ll teach you the protocol. | 别担心 我教你怎么做 |
[08:15] | Mcsteamy! | 性感先生 |
[08:16] | He’s the one you girls call mcsteamy. | 他就是你们说的性感先生 |
[08:19] | you paged me,dr.Bailey? | 你找我 Bailey医生? |
[08:21] | Oh,I didn’t know you were… | 我不知道你也… |
[08:23] | I’m in the clinic. Or I was… | 我今天在门诊… |
[08:25] | what have you got? | 什么情况? |
[08:26] | ruthie sayles. | |
[08:27] | Says she twisted her ankle falling off the stairmaster. | 在踏步机上扭到了脚踝 |
[08:30] | She didn’t twist it. She crushed it. | 这不是扭伤 骨头都被压碎了 |
[08:31] | We should book an O.R.Right away. | 马上去预定一间手术室 |
[08:33] | Dr.Torres,you don’t think we should run a few tests first? | Torres医生 你不觉得 我们还要做其他检查吗 |
[08:36] | Find out why ruthie’s bones are so fragile in the first place? | 查查为什么Ruthie的骨头如此脆弱? |
[08:38] | She’s osteoporotic. | 她是骨质疏松 |
[08:40] | I see it in older women all the time. | 上了年纪的女人都这样 |
[08:41] | Now you’re seeing it in a 28 year old. | 你看到的这例只有28岁 |
[08:44] | Oh,right. | 哦 对 |
[08:46] | Call me when you get the test results. | 有了检查结果再通知我 |
[08:50] | I can’t talk about it with you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[08:53] | – Well,is she all right? – Yeah. | – 她没事吗? – 嗯 |
[08:57] | So when giving a patient the bad news, | 当你要通知病人坏消息的时候 |
[08:58] | you want to be polite and detached,but not cold. | 你要彬彬有礼且不带感情 但是不要太冷酷 |
[09:01] | How can you be detached but not cold? | 你怎么能不带感情又不冷酷 |
[09:03] | You show that you care without actually allowing yourself to care, | 要表现你的关心 但又不能让自己去关心 |
[09:06] | because if you get too emotional,then they get scared, | 如果你太情绪化 他们就会很恐慌 |
[09:09] | and then they get emotional,and that’s bad. | 然后他们变得情绪化 事情就糟糕了 |
[09:11] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[09:12] | Stop with the seriously. | 别再说”真的”了 |
[09:13] | Uh,I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:14] | I know it must be hard being older than most of us, | 我知道比我们都年长肯定不容易 |
[09:17] | but I think you’re gonna go a lot further | 但我觉得你还可以走很远 |
[09:19] | if you just let everything else go and focus on the medicine. | 你得心无旁骛地集中在医学上 |
[09:22] | – Hey,are you aware that mcdreamy and the other grey are bonding? – Bonding? | – 你知道另一个Grey和美梦先生言谈甚欢? – 言谈甚欢? |
[09:26] | Over their mutual meredith greyness. | 他们唯一的交集就是你 |
[09:27] | What do you mean? They’re talking about me? | 什么意思? 他们在说我? |
[09:28] | – What are they saying? – Oh,I don’t know. | – 他们说了什么? – 我不知道 |
[09:29] | He’s making me deal with his patients while they focus on what’s really important…you. | 他差使我来应付病人 然后他们就在那专心致志的讨论你 |
[09:34] | Cristina! | |
[09:38] | What was I saying? | 我刚刚说到哪了 |
[09:39] | You were saying how important it was to focus on the medicine. | 你说集中精力在医学上是很重要的 |
[09:42] | Just give me the chart. | 把病历给我 |
[09:43] | First we’re going to apply halo,which uses weights and traction to pull your spine back into place. | 我们会使用重量的牵引 将你的脊椎回复原位 |
[09:48] | Traction? | 牵引? |
[09:49] | Like at the gym. | 就像健身那种 |
[09:50] | We stretch your upper body using weights until the tension pops the spine into position. | 我们利用重量来牵引你的上身 直到脊椎回到原位 |
[09:54] | Except unlike at the gym, | 这一点都不像健身 |
[09:56] | dr.Shepherd needs to attach the traction device directly to your head | Shepherd医生会在你的头部 安装牵引装置 |
[10:00] | by screwing two bolts into your skull. | 通过两根螺丝固定到头骨 |
[10:02] | That sounds painful. | 听起来很痛 |
[10:03] | Painful is if he doesn’t fix your spine. | 痛的是如果治不好你的脊椎 |
[10:05] | Painful is you never walk again. | 然后一辈子无法行走 |
[10:09] | okay. | 好的 |
[10:10] | We gonna do this thing or what? | 我们到底要不要做? |
[10:17] | I told you not to get too emotional. | 我告诉过你不要太情绪化 |
[10:19] | I couldn’t help it. | 我控制不来 |
[10:21] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[10:26] | go apologize one last time. | 最后一次 再去道歉 |
[10:33] | once again,ma’am,we are very,very sorry… | 女士 再一次 我们非常 非常抱歉 |
[10:37] | very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[10:45] | and now? | 现在呢? |
[10:46] | Now we slowly and respectfully back out of the room. | 现在我们慢慢地 恭敬地退出房间 |
[10:55] | alex,I need a favor. | Alex 帮个忙 |
[10:56] | I don’t have time for favors. | 没时间帮忙 |
[10:58] | I’m working here. | 我在忙呢 |
[10:59] | Well,what are you doing at lunch? | 你午餐的时候要干什么 |
[11:01] | According to my interns,I’m watching torres kick your ass all up and down the cafeteria. | 根据实习生来报 我要欣赏Torres 在餐厅和你单挑 |
[11:05] | How do they know? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[11:06] | So it’s true. | 这么说是真的 |
[11:07] | What’d you do to her? | 你对她做什么了? |
[11:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:09] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[11:10] | we need a little help here! | 这里需要帮助 |
[11:14] | Oh,thank god. Somebody I know. | 感谢上帝 我认识你们 |
[11:16] | Will somebody please make sure they page my husband? | 你们谁去看看我老公什么时候来? |
[11:20] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[11:21] | It’s the chief’s niece. | 主任的侄女 |
[11:21] | camille travis,18,I tried intubating 3 times. | Camille Travis 18岁 试图插管3次 |
[11:24] | There’s some kind of obstruction. | 有什么东西堵住了 |
[11:24] | My baby can’t breathe. | 我的宝贝不能呼吸了 |
[11:26] | Sats staying down. They’re at 82%. | 血氧浓度持续下降 只有82%了 |
[11:27] | She needs a surgical airway. | 需要手术导管 |
[11:28] | Somebody get me a crike tray. | 给我拿个托盘 |
[11:29] | How many emergency crikes have you done? | 你做了多少例紧急开孔? |
[11:30] | Including this one? One. | 包括这个? 一例 |
[11:32] | Dude,it’s the chief’s niece. | 伙计 这是主任的侄女 |
[11:33] | pulse is getting weaker. | 脉搏越来越弱 |
[11:34] | So we better not screw this up. | 我们最好别搞砸了 |
[11:36] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:37] | trying to help her breathe. | 帮她呼吸 |
[11:41] | she just slit her throat! | 她割开了她的喉咙 |
[11:42] | Suction. I need suction. | 抽吸 给我抽吸器 |
[11:44] | – Get the retractors in. – There’s so much blood. | – 用牵引器 – 血太多了 |
[11:45] | You didn hit an artery,did you? | 你没有割到动脉 对吧 |
[11:46] | No,not on purpose. | 没有 不是故意的 |
[11:47] | – Oh,god. – Oh,god. | – 老天 – 老天 |
[11:49] | Get the tube. | 管子拿来 |
[11:51] | oh,god. | 老天 |
[11:53] | sats are going up. | 血氧浓度 回升了 |
[11:55] | Oh,we did it. | 成功了 |
[11:56] | Oh,richard! | |
[12:01] | What the hell are you doing to my niece? | 你对我侄女干什么 |
[12:07] | one thing this childdid not need was another surgery. | 这个孩子不需要再来一次手术 |
[12:10] | She wasn’t breathing,chief. | 她当时不能呼吸了 |
[12:11] | we didn’t know what else to do. | 我们别无选择 |
[12:15] | You did the right thing. | 你做的对 |
[12:16] | But camille was diagnosed with ovarian cancer when she was 14. | 但是Camille在14岁的时候 就被诊断出癌症 |
[12:20] | She’s had both ovaries removed,a hysterectomy and now this… | 她的卵巢和子宫全部被摘除 现在又… |
[12:23] | there it is,the mass. | 在这里 那一团 |
[12:24] | no wonder she couldn’t breathe. | 怪不得她不能呼吸 |
[12:26] | I can take it out. | 我可以摘除它 |
[12:27] | But we won’t know how many more there are until we do further studies. | 直到进一步检查 谁也不知道究竟有多少 |
[12:33] | I’m so sorry,chief. | 我很遗憾 主任 |
[12:37] | She beat it twice before. | 她挺过来了两次 |
[12:40] | She’ll beat it again. | 她会挺过去的 |
[12:45] | I just had to tell a 48-year-old woman that she’s gonna die. | 我刚刚告诉一个48岁的女人 她快死了 |
[12:48] | Yeah? I wish I could tell a 24-year-old woman she’s gonna die. | 我倒是想去告诉一个24岁的女人 她快死了 |
[12:55] | I have gone out of my way to be nice to her, | 我史无前例的对她友善 |
[12:57] | and this is what she does,talks about me behind my back? | 她所干的就是在背后说我? |
[13:00] | When were you nice to her? | 你什么时候对她友善? |
[13:01] | I was nice… | 我对她很友善 |
[13:02] | once. | 一次 |
[13:04] | My point is… | 重点是 |
[13:05] | hey,meredith. | 嘿 Meredith |
[13:06] | Hey,norman. | 嘿 Norman |
[13:07] | ‘Sup,lexie? | 你好啊 Lexie |
[13:09] | come on,norman. | 过来 Norman |
[13:13] | Um…dr.Shepherd asked that we meet in adam’s room in ten minutes. | Shepherd医生让我们十分钟后 在Adam的房间见 |
[13:18] | You could at least acknowledge that you heard me. | 你至少可以说声你听见了 |
[13:21] | You’re using the grey sister angle to get in good with the attendings. | 你想用Grey妹妹的身份讨好主治医生? |
[13:24] | I get that. | 我知道了 |
[13:25] | But you’re here on my license. | 但你是在我手下做事 |
[13:27] | So if you do anything,like kill someone,it’s on me. | 所以不管你做了什么 比方说杀了人 那是算在我头上 |
[13:30] | So for the rest of the day,you’re gonna hug the wall. | 往后的时间 你给我贴墙站着 |
[13:32] | You’re not gonna say anything,you’re not gonna do anything. | 不要多嘴 不要多事 |
[13:34] | You’re an intern. | 你是实习生 |
[13:36] | Are welear… | 清楚了吗 |
[13:37] | three? | 3号 |
[13:40] | Lexie. | |
[13:42] | What? | 什么? |
[13:43] | It’s lexie,or grey. | 我叫Lexie 或者Grey |
[13:45] | It’s not three. | 我不叫3号 |
[13:47] | I have a name. | 我有名字的 |
[13:51] | your blood tests show low electrolyte levels, | 血液检查显示你是低电解质 |
[13:53] | low calcium and low vitamin D. | 缺钙 缺维生素D |
[13:55] | Have you been dieting? | 你在节食吗? |
[13:57] | She just lost 40 pounds. | 她减掉了40磅 |
[13:58] | Will told me if I ever got back down to a size 4,we’d move in together. | Will说如果我能瘦到穿4号衣 我们就搬到一起 |
[14:03] | How romantic. | 多浪漫啊 |
[14:04] | We both just needed motivation. | 我们都需要动力 |
[14:05] | I told him I wouldn’t live with a smoker,so he quit smoking. | 我告诉他我不会和烟鬼住在一起 所以他就戒烟了 |
[14:09] | The problem is,even if dr.Torres is able to repair your fracture, | 问题是 即使Torres医生治好你的骨折 |
[14:13] | it won’t do any good unless you’re eating more and working out less. | 也不会有任何帮助 除非你增加食量 减小运动量 |
[14:16] | Am I right,dr.Torres? | 对吗 Torres医生? |
[14:18] | Dr.Tor… | Torrres医… |
[14:20] | hey,are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[14:21] | Uh,uh,.Bailey’s right. | Bailey医生说得对 |
[14:23] | So what,you’re saying that you won’t operate unless she puts on a bunch of weight? | 你是说除非她再长个几斤肉 否则你不会做手术? |
[14:26] | No,but,um… | 不是 但… |
[14:27] | then why are we still talking about this? | 那我们在说什么? |
[14:29] | We came here to get her leg fixed. | 我们到这里来就为了治她的腿 |
[14:31] | So fix her leg. | 把腿治好 |
[14:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:37] | How’d that discharge- to-hospice patient go? | 那个出院的病人情况怎样? |
[14:40] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[14:42] | There was crying and tears and… | 哭天喊地 泪流满面还有… |
[14:44] | more tears. | 更多的眼泪 |
[14:45] | Tears? | 眼泪? |
[14:46] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:47] | Such a tough old birD. | 他可是个硬汉 |
[14:49] | I thought he’d take it like a man. | 我以为他能像个男人一样接受 |
[14:52] | “He’d take it like a man”? | 他能像个男人一样接受? |
[14:54] | What,I’m sexist now? | 怎么 我性别歧视了? |
[14:56] | No,”he” as in “him”? | 他是他? |
[14:58] | Joel hanson in 2212. | Joel Hanson 2212房 |
[15:00] | Not gretchen bitzer in 2213? | 不是2213的Gretchen Bitzer? |
[15:02] | Oh,dear. | 老天 |
[15:03] | I thought that “2” was a “3.” | 我以为那个”2″是”3″ |
[15:05] | Dr.Grey,did you and your intern tell a woman | Grey医生 你和你的实习生告诉 |
[15:07] | who came in to have her moles removed that she was dying? | 一个来祛痣的女人说她快死了? |
[15:11] | Oh,dear. | 老天 |
[15:12] | I mean,crap. | 我是说 糟糕 |
[15:13] | Oh,crap. | 糟糕 |
[15:17] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[15:18] | Like a weight room. | 就像举重室 |
[15:19] | There’s nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[15:21] | He’s been weight training since he was 8 years old. | 他从8岁开始就进行举重训练了 |
[15:23] | what did I say about you and the wall? | 我不是让你贴着墙的吗 |
[15:27] | Dr.Yang,this is still a teaching hospital,isn’t it? | Yang医生 这里还是一所教学医院吧? |
[15:29] | yes,sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:30] | You need to get a little closer if you want to learn something today,dr.Grey. | 如果你今天想学点东西 就必需凑近些 Grey医生 |
[15:34] | Okay,adam,I’m going to attach the tongs now. | 好了 Adam 我要给你戴上夹具 |
[15:36] | I need you to stay perfectly still during this procedure. | 我要你全程都纹丝不动地躺好 |
[15:39] | Let the weights do all the work. | 只让重力作用于你 |
[15:41] | Okay,you’re gonna feel a little pressure, | 你会感到有一些压力 |
[15:42] | but with the meds we’ve given you,you shouldn’t feel any pain. | 由于麻药的作用 你不会感到疼痛 |
[15:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:48] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[15:54] | Can you imagine being 14 years old and having some doctor tell you you’ve got cancer? | 一个才14岁的孩子得了癌症 你能想象到么? |
[15:59] | What do you do with that? | 应该怎么做? |
[16:00] | Well,you fighT. Camille’s a fighter. | 应该跟命运搏斗 Camille是个斗士 |
[16:02] | You two have that in common. | 你们俩彼此彼此 |
[16:04] | So what’s it gonna be, | 结果会如何呢 |
[16:06] | stevens gets her bones broken or torres gets taken to the trailer park? | Stevens被揍的粉身碎骨 还是Torres被带到停车场? |
[16:09] | Neither. It’s not happening. | 两者皆非 不会那样的 |
[16:11] | But if it does,will you pull her off me? | 如果那样了 你会把她拉开么? |
[16:12] | You gonna tell me what you did to her? | 你怎么惹到她了 |
[16:14] | You have to promise not to say anything to anybody. | 你要保证不告诉别人 |
[16:17] | Swear. | 发誓 |
[16:17] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[16:19] | Jeez. | 天呀 |
[16:21] | I slept with georgE. | 我跟George睡过了 |
[16:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:25] | I’m a terrible person. | 我是个糟糕的人 |
[16:26] | Which is why I’m gonna let herget one good punch in. | 所以我能容忍她狠狠打我一拳 |
[16:29] | Maybe two. | 也许两拳 |
[16:30] | I deserve it. | 我自作自受 |
[16:31] | No,one. Then you pull her off me. | 不 一拳 然后你就把她拉开 |
[16:33] | You slept with o’malley? | 你跟O’Malley上床了? |
[16:34] | Alex,you just said you wouldn’t say anything. | Alex 你说过你不妄加评论的 |
[16:36] | I won’t,believe me. | 我不会的 你放心吧 |
[16:38] | This… | 这个… |
[16:40] | I’m embarrassed for you. | 我都替你尴尬 |
[16:42] | you had one job… one job… read the charts. | 你就有一项工作…就一项 照着病历念就行了 |
[16:45] | You want to yell at me some more? | 你还要对我多吼几下么? |
[16:46] | You can,because I am an intern and according to dr.Bailey,yelling is how we learn. | 你可以的 因为我是实习生 Bailey医生说多被吼几次才能成长 |
[16:50] | Well,I’m not a very good yeller. | 我可不擅长对你吼 |
[16:51] | Oh,I’m sure it just takes practice. | 多练习几次就擅长了 |
[16:53] | Perhaps ms.Bitzer will show us how it’s done. | 也许Bitzer小姐能给你练习的机会 |
[16:55] | Just let me do all the talking. | 这次我自己来说吧 |
[16:57] | Ms.Bitzer… | Bitzer小姐… |
[16:59] | gretchen. | |
[16:59] | She left about an hour ago. | 她一小时前就走了 |
[17:01] | She’s gone? | 她走了? |
[17:01] | Left the hospital? | 出院了? |
[17:04] | Feel like yelling now? | 现在想吼么? |
[17:08] | Yo C.T.Results showed that not only is the cancer back, | CT显示不仅仅有癌细胞 |
[17:12] | it’s spread to your chest,lungs and throat. | 而且扩散到了胸腔 肺和咽喉 |
[17:15] | We have options,though. | 不过我们还有办法 |
[17:16] | We can operate. | 可以手术 |
[17:18] | We can be even more aggressive with the chemo and radiation than the last time. | 可以进行比上次更积极的化疗和放疗 |
[17:22] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[17:26] | We could try to treat you at home,but,camille,you… | 我们可以尝试在家治疗 不过Camille… |
[17:28] | no,you don’t understand. | 不 你没听明白 |
[17:31] | I don’t want any treatment. | 我想放弃治疗 |
[17:33] | what? | 什么? |
[17:34] | camille,don’t say that. | Camille 别这么说 |
[17:35] | I’ve tried,mama. | 我努力过了 妈妈 |
[17:37] | It not working. | 但是没用 |
[17:38] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我再也做不来了 |
[17:40] | You can d you will. | 你可以的 一定能好的 |
[17:42] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[17:44] | I’m 18 now,aunt adele. | 我18岁了 Adele阿姨 |
[17:45] | I do have a choice. | 可以自己选择了 |
[17:47] | You may be 18,baby girl, | 也许你满18岁了 好孩子 |
[17:49] | but you are clearly not capable of making life-and-death decisions for yourself right now. | 但你现在还没有能力作生死抉择 |
[17:55] | Tell her,richard. | 你跟她说 Richard |
[17:56] | – Camille… – no,you tell her. | – 不 你告诉她 |
[17:57] | Tell her how the radiation almost killed me last time, | 告诉她上次的放疗几乎让我死去活来 |
[18:01] | how I got hepatitis and my kidneys shut down and my skin was so raw I couldn’te touched. | 让我患上了肝炎 肾脏衰竭 浑身掉皮 疼得不敢去碰 |
[18:08] | – Camille… – I’m dying. | – 我要死了 |
[18:10] | We all know that. | 咱们都心知肚明 |
[18:13] | I don’t want to spend what little time I have left in this hospital. | 我不想把最后这段 短暂的时光花在医院里 |
[18:17] | I want to spend time with my friends. | 我想与我的朋友团聚 |
[18:20] | I want to sleep in my own bed,and I want to be home. | 我想睡在自己的床上 我想回家 |
[18:25] | So please don’t be my doctor right now. | 求求你 现在别做我的医生 |
[18:30] | Be my uncle who loves me. | 做回爱我的叔叔 |
[18:34] | Let me go home. | 让我回家吧 |
[18:40] | try not to move your head,adam. | 尽量不要动你的头 Adam |
[18:42] | I’m…I’m trying,but… | 我…我已经在努力了 但是… |
[18:45] | I don’t know how much longer I can take this. | 我不知道我还能承受多少 |
[18:48] | You’ll take as much as they give you,son. | 多少你都能承受 孩子 |
[18:49] | Okay,now come on! You can do this. | 加油! 你可以做到 |
[18:51] | It’s just another few pounds. | 再加几磅力 |
[18:52] | – Dr.Yang,maybe we should… – no one asked you. | – Yang医生 也许我们可以… – 我没问你 |
[18:54] | I-I can’T. | 我受不了了 |
[18:56] | Please take it off. | 拿下来吧 |
[18:57] | No,no. Can’t quit. | 不不 不能放弃 |
[18:58] | Push through it. | 坚持到底 |
[18:59] | Okay,just one more plate. | 好的 最后一块砝码 |
[19:00] | Adam,you’re strong. You can handle this. | Adam 你很坚强 你能应付的 |
[19:02] | Want to be a quitter,do you? Huh,do you? | 你也不想做个懦夫吧? 对吧? |
[19:04] | Okay,you know what? That’s it. That’s it. | 行了 好了 好了 |
[19:05] | That’s 20 pounds. | 20磅了 |
[19:07] | There,you did it. Right? | 你做到了 不是么? |
[19:09] | Told you you could do it. | 我就说你能成功吧 |
[19:10] | Somebody get him out. Please. Somebody get him out. | 谁把他轰出去 拜托了 把他轰出去 |
[19:13] | Adam,I’m just trying to help out. | Adam 我只是想帮你 |
[19:14] | Please get out! Get out! | 你快出去! 出去! |
[19:16] | – Get out! Get out! – Adam,adam,calm down. | – 出去! 出去! – Adam 冷静一下 |
[19:17] | Try not to upset him. | 你别烦他了 |
[19:18] | – Adam. adam,calm down. – Get…get… | – Adam 冷静一下 – 出去…出… |
[19:20] | Adam,it’s o… it’s okay. | Adam 没关系的 |
[19:21] | What are you doing? Don’t touch him. | 你干什么呢? 别碰他 |
[19:23] | The slightest movement could… | 轻微的移动都会… |
[19:25] | put his hand down,gently. | 把他的手放下 轻轻的 |
[19:29] | I’m so sorry. I forgot. | 万分抱歉 我忘记了 |
[19:29] | Now step away from the patient and leave the room. | 离病人远点 离开这间屋子 |
[19:32] | Get out right now or I will throw you out. | 赶紧出去 别等我把你扔出去 |
[19:37] | Dr.Grey,take over for dr.Yang. | Grey医生 你接替Yang医生 |
[19:39] | Dr.Yang,a word. | Yang医生 我有话对你说 |
[19:45] | You are a resident now. | 你现在是住院医生了 |
[19:47] | Your job is to teach interns,not abuse them. | 你的职责是教实习生 不是对他们颐指气使 |
[19:49] | I wasn’T. She grabbed his… | 我没有 她碰了他的… |
[19:50] | until you learn to be less competitive and less selfish, | 除非你不再这么争强好胜和自私 |
[19:52] | you will not assist on my surgeries. | 否则你都不能协助我的手术了 |
[19:54] | You will observe them. | 你只能观摩 |
[19:55] | – But she… – you can go. | – 但她… – 你可以走了 |
[19:58] | Arlene,she’s just tired. | Arlene 她太累了 |
[20:00] | She doesn’t know what she’s saying. | 她不知道自己说了什么 |
[20:02] | But she’s right. | 她说的是对的 |
[20:04] | She’s not gonna get any better. | 她的病不会有所好转 |
[20:06] | We don’t know that,arlene. | 谁都不知道 Arlene |
[20:08] | There’s always a chance. | 机会永远存在 |
[20:09] | Not if she doesn’t get treatment. | 放弃治疗就没有机会了 |
[20:10] | You’ve got to talk to her,richard. | 你要开导她 Richard |
[20:12] | You’ve… you have to convince her. | 你要说服她 |
[20:15] | She loves yoU. | 她喜欢你 |
[20:15] | She trusts you. | 信任你 |
[20:17] | And she’s the closest thing we have to a child of our own. | 她跟我们自己的孩子没有区别 |
[20:20] | Richard,I’m begging you. | Richard 我求你了 |
[20:22] | Please. | 求求你 |
[20:23] | Save our baby girl. | 救救我们的好孩子 |
[20:30] | Again,ms.Bitzer,it’s very important that you call us back. | 再说一边 是Bitzer小姐 这件事很重要 我等你们电话 |
[20:34] | You idiots still can’t find her? | 你们这些笨蛋还找不到她? |
[20:36] | I called her home,her cell,her next of kin. | 我往她家 手机 亲戚都打了电话 |
[20:38] | I don’t care if you have to call every bitzer on the planet. | 你给世上所有姓Bitzer的人打了电话 我也不在乎 |
[20:41] | Find her! | 找到她! |
[20:43] | I am really so very sorry about this. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:46] | It’s not entirely your fault,norman. | 不全是你的错 Norman |
[20:47] | You’re just an intern. | 你只是一个实习生 |
[20:48] | I should’ve double-checked the charts. | 我应该仔细看病历的 |
[20:50] | I was distracted by things I shouldn’t be distracted by. | 我被杂事搞得心烦意乱 |
[20:54] | For what it’s worth,lexie grey is a good girl. | 无论怎样 Lexie Grey是个好女孩 |
[20:57] | She’s very sweet. | 她很可爱 |
[20:59] | I don’t think she would say anything untoward… | 我觉得她不会说不中听的话… |
[21:01] | or uncool. | 或者激动的话 |
[21:07] | I have bitzers to call. | 我还有很多电话要打 |
[21:10] | But,you know,you could take the… | 不过 你可以带上… |
[21:12] | norman? | |
[21:14] | Norman? | |
[21:17] | I’m not a bad resident,am I? | 我是个称职的住院医生 对么? |
[21:19] | Don’t ask me. I lost a patient today. | 别问我 我今天丢了个病人 |
[21:20] | Oh,you killed someone? | 你病人死了? |
[21:22] | Lost. Literally can’t find. | 丢失 是找不到的意思 |
[21:25] | Shepherd says I’m selfish and competitive. | Shepherd说我自私 争强好胜 |
[21:27] | What the hell is wrong with that? | 自私要强怎么了? |
[21:29] | I kick ass. I’m an excellent resident. | 我很了不起 我是最好的住院医生 |
[21:30] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[21:31] | In addition to losing my patient,I also lost my intern. | 我不仅丢了病人 还丢了实习生 |
[21:34] | Turned around,he was gone. Awol. | 一扭脸的工夫他就走了 擅离职守 |
[21:36] | See,what…what is wrong with these interns? | 什么…这帮实习生怎么了? |
[21:38] | We weren’t like this. | 我们以前不这样 |
[21:39] | We were great interns. | 我们以前是最好的实习生 |
[21:40] | I was great. | 我是最好的 |
[21:42] | You were…you were good. | 你…你一般般吧 |
[21:44] | – You guys seen callie? – No. | – 你们看见Callie了么? – 没有 |
[21:46] | Is it time for herto grind your bones into dust? | 她要碾碎你骨头的时候到了? |
[21:49] | You don’t think I can take her? | 你以为我赢不了她? |
[21:50] | – Are you guys really doing this? – You heard? | – 你们俩要对决啊? – 你也听说了? |
[21:52] | The whole hospital heard. | 这个医院都听说了 |
[21:53] | Yeah,well,that explainsthe line at the salad bar. | 难怪沙拉柜台那边聚了这么多人 |
[21:55] | Well,what are you fighting about? | 你们为什么决斗? |
[21:56] | Believe me,you don’t want to know. | 相信我 你不想知道答案 |
[21:58] | Alex. | |
[21:58] | I’m just saying,whatever it is,it’s not worth it. | 我说说而已 别管那是什么 总之不值得决斗 |
[22:01] | Actually,it is. | 实际上值得 |
[22:02] | Some things are worth fighting for. | 这样东西值得我们决斗 |
[22:11] | O’malley. | |
[22:11] | Picking up repeat labs for ruthie sayles. | 来取Ruthie Sayles的复检化验单 |
[22:13] | So who’s your money on,o’malley?Guess you gotta back the wife,huh? | O’Malley 你赌谁能赢? 估计你会支持你老婆吧? |
[22:16] | What?What are you talking about? | 什么? 你在说什么? |
[22:17] | The fight downstairs.Torres vs.Stevens. | 楼下的决斗啊 Torres对Stevens |
[22:20] | What are they fighting about anyway? | 她们为什么决斗啊? |
[22:21] | Oh,maile,that’s just a rumor. | 哦 Maile 那只是个谣言 |
[22:23] | It’s not happening. | 不会发生的 |
[22:24] | Callie is way too mature for that. | Callie已经很成熟了 |
[22:26] | That’s not what my buddy in the cafeteria just said. | 自助餐厅的人可不这么说 |
[22:32] | – o’malley,your labs! – Gotta go!I’ll be right back! | – O’Malley 你的化验单! – 先走一步! 马上回来! |
[22:35] | I’m just saying,I learned how to fight in a trailer park.Okay? | 我在拖车公园学过格斗 知道么? |
[22:38] | Where’d she learn to fight,boarding school?Not quite the same thing. | 她在哪学过 寄宿学校? 这可不能相提并论 |
[22:55] | I’m a street fighter. | 我是街头霸王 |
[22:57] | I’ve got some badass in me. | 我可是有绝招的 |
[22:59] | I could take a girl down. | 我能放倒一个女生 |
[23:02] | izzie. | |
[23:10] | punch with your left.Protect your face with your right. | 左手出拳 右手防护你的脸 |
[23:12] | No,your hands… protect your surgeon hands. | 不…外科医生应该重点保护手 |
[23:13] | Your face can heal. | 脸上受伤还能治 |
[23:20] | Here we go. | 要开始了 |
[23:24] | stevens. | |
[23:26] | Let’s do this. | 来单挑吧 |
[23:29] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[23:31] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[23:32] | – Go where? – You know,go. | – 去哪? – 你知道 走吧 |
[23:38] | I wanted to talk. | 我想谈谈 |
[23:42] | you want to talk.You don’t want to kick my ass? | 你想谈谈 你不想和我单挑? |
[23:46] | You thought I was gonna fight you?You… | 你以为我要跟你打架? |
[23:48] | that’s cr… | 真疯… |
[24:11] | excuse me. | 借过 |
[24:17] | that’s a forfeit.Torres forfeits. | 她弃权了 Torres弃权了 |
[24:19] | Oh,my god. | 天 |
[24:21] | You were very ghetto fabulous. | 你还真是在贫民窟长大的 |
[24:24] | Oh,my god. | 天 |
[24:28] | What happened?Was there a fight? | 怎么回事? 有人打架? |
[24:30] | no. | 没有 |
[24:30] | Guess they realized they were fighting over nothing. | 估计她们发现打架没有意义 |
[24:43] | Hey,what do you think’s a better weekend getaway,napa or sonoma? | 你觉得周末出去旅行怎么样? Napa或者Sonoma? |
[24:46] | I hope you don’t mind if I kill your girlfriend. | 要是我杀了你女朋友 希望你别介意 |
[24:48] | Well,first of all,she’s not my girlfriend. | 首先 她不是我女朋友 |
[24:50] | Second of all,I do mind. | 其次 我会介意 |
[24:52] | Interns should be seen and not heard. | 实习生应该少说话 多干事 |
[24:54] | They shouldn’t talk to patients. | 他们不能跟病人聊天 |
[24:55] | That’s how they learn. | 那是他们学习的方式 |
[24:56] | Which means I have to teach, | 也就是说 我要教学 |
[24:58] | and then I have to deal with their problems when they screw up. | 他们搞砸时 我得处理他们的问题 |
[25:01] | Meredith rarely screws up,and she’s not an intern. | Meredith很少搞砸 而且她不是实习生 |
[25:03] | So napa or sonoma,what do you think? | Napa或者Sonoma 你觉得怎么样? |
[25:05] | – Sonoma. – Mm. | – 嗯 |
[25:06] | Smaller hotels,fewer tourists. | 酒店小点 人也少点 |
[25:09] | And meredith… | |
[25:11] | she’s still an intern.Don’t kid yourself. | 她还是个实习 别自欺欺人了 |
[25:13] | She’s green,she’s a baby,and the only difference between her | 她还是个新手 是个孩子 她和她的跟屁虫老家伙 |
[25:15] | and that old guy she’s got trailing her is | 之间唯一的差别在于 |
[25:16] | that you’re not sleeping with the old guy. | 你没和那老家伙睡过 |
[25:21] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 迟到了 |
[25:22] | Well,I was just explaining the surgery. | 我在解释手术 |
[25:25] | Since your bones have splintered, | 因为你骨折了 |
[25:27] | dr.Torres will place metal plates and screws to hold the ankle together. | Torres医生要用金属片固定你的脚踝 |
[25:32] | How long will the recovery time be? | 恢复要多久? |
[25:33] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[25:34] | You’ll be in a cast 8 to 12 weeks. | 用石膏固定8到12周 |
[25:37] | Three months? | 3个月? |
[25:39] | Right,dr.Torres? | 对 Torres医生? |
[25:40] | Longer if she doesn’t eat. | 她不吃东西的话 时间还会更长 |
[25:42] | She eats. | 她吃 |
[25:44] | Not enough to keep her bones from snapping, | 吃的还不够让脚踝恢复原样 |
[25:45] | but you don’t seem too concerned about that. | 但你并不担心啊 |
[25:47] | – What is your problem,lady? – I don’t have paroblem. | – 你有什么问题 女士? – 我没问题 |
[25:49] | – I’m not the one who has to live with you. – You know what? | – 我不是和你一起生活的人 – 知道么? |
[25:50] | – Thiis… you have a problem… – ruthie! | – 是你有问题 |
[25:54] | in her go ahead. | 往这里吐 继续吐 |
[25:55] | In here. | 吐在这里面 |
[26:00] | I thought ruthie wasn’t going into surgery till tomorrow. | 我以为Ruthie要等明天才能做手术 |
[26:03] | That’s before she started vomiting blood. | 在她开始吐血之前是 |
[26:05] | She’s got a bleeding duodenal ulcer. | 她十二指肠溃疡出血 |
[26:07] | How did we not see this? | 我们怎么开始没发现? |
[26:08] | She came in with a broken ankle. | 她因为脚踝骨折进的医院 |
[26:09] | Her malnutrition and the amount of ibuprofen she’s been taking, | 她营养不良并且大量服用布洛芬 |
[26:14] | she’s lucky to be alive. | 她该庆幸自己还活着 |
[26:15] | why did she do this to herself? | 她干嘛这样? |
[26:17] | ‘Cause people are stupid and just want to be loved. | 人都是傻子 总想得到爱 |
[26:19] | That’s the only reason anybody does anything. | 只有这个原因 人才不顾一切付出 |
[26:24] | asystole. | 心跳停止 |
[26:25] | OK,Start C.P.R. | 开始心肺复苏 |
[26:30] | you think he’ll walk again? | 你觉得他还能走路? |
[26:31] | It’s not impossible. | 不是不可能 |
[26:33] | Mm.We have a bleeder. | 是个易出血的人 |
[26:35] | I need you to cauterize the vein,dr.Grey. | 我要你烧灼下血管 Grey医生 |
[26:38] | Oh,okay. | 好 |
[26:39] | I… | 我 |
[26:42] | I,um… | 我 |
[26:43] | I-I can’t find it. | 我找不到血管 |
[26:44] | I-I-I can’t see where it starts.Um… | 我看不到从哪开始 |
[26:49] | it’s coming too quickly. | 太快了 |
[26:50] | Stop.Suction around it. | 停 把周围的血吸干净 |
[26:52] | You have to see where the bleed is coming from first. | 你先要找到血从哪里来 |
[26:54] | Follow the flow to the source.Good. | 根据流动的痕迹找到源头 很好 |
[26:57] | Okay,now bovie it. | 好 用电烧灼器烧 |
[26:59] | Got it. | 好了 |
[27:00] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[27:02] | Dr.Yang,if you don’t mind stepping in? | Yang医生 你来接手吧 |
[27:09] | Dr.Grey. | Grey医生 |
[27:10] | Norman,where haveou been? | Norman 你去哪了? |
[27:12] | – I was… – norman,do you think you can just cut out on me | – 我 – Norman 你觉得关键时刻 |
[27:14] | in the middle of a crisis? | 丢下我一人 合适吗? |
[27:15] | – I-I went… – where,norman? | – 我去 – 去哪里了 Norman? |
[27:16] | Where did you go that was important enough to just disappear in the middle of a shift? | 这对解释你在换班中途消失很重要 |
[27:21] | – Ms.Bitzer’s apartment. – You went to ms.Bitzer’s apartment. | – Bitzer女士的公寓 – 你去了Bitzer女士那里 |
[27:24] | I told her she had a bill outstanding. | 我告诉她 她还没付钱 |
[27:26] | – She’s right behind me. – Oh. | – 她就在我后面 – 哦 |
[27:27] | Oh,but if I may say so,your yelling has improved remarkably. | 如果我这么说 你肯定会提高嗓门 大喊大叫 |
[27:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:33] | I-I’m sorry I missed your calls. | 抱歉 没听到你叫我 |
[27:34] | I didn’t mean to cut out on my bill. | 我没想不付钱就走 |
[27:36] | It’s just,I got a lot of living to do and not a lot of time to do it in. | 我有好多事情要做 但又没那么多时间 |
[27:40] | – Actually… – I quit my job,dumped my loser boyfriend, | – 其实 – 我辞了职 甩了我的衰人男友 |
[27:43] | told my boss where he could shove it, | 告诉老板他应该少管哪些闲事 |
[27:45] | and bought a one-way ticket to iceland, | 买了张去冰岛的单程票 |
[27:47] | where the sun never sets,which is fine by me. | 那的太阳永不落 正是我想要的 |
[27:49] | I’ll sleep when I’m dead,right? | 我死的时候会睡着 对吧? |
[27:51] | You’re,uh,not going to die,ms. Bitzer. | 你不会死 Bitzer女士 |
[27:55] | – I’m not? – There was a mix-up with your labs. | – 我不会? – 你的化验结果弄错了 |
[27:58] | You’re going to live,hopefully a very long,healthy life. | 你还会活着 而且健康长寿 |
[28:06] | I quit my job. | 我辞职了 |
[28:09] | I broke up with my boyfriend. | 我跟我男朋友分手了 |
[28:12] | I gave up my apartment. | 房子我都不要了 |
[28:16] | you know how hard it is to find an apartment… | 你知道找个房子有多难 |
[28:19] | with parking? | 带车库的那种 |
[28:35] | I thought you quit smoking. | 我以为你戒烟了 |
[28:37] | Wasn’t that the deal? | 不是说好了吗? |
[28:38] | Ruthie loses 40 pounds,you quit smoking? | Ruthie减掉40磅 你戒烟 |
[28:40] | My girlfriend’s in emergency surgery. | 我女朋友在外科急救室 |
[28:42] | I think she’ll forgive me for smoking. | 我想她会原谅我抽烟 |
[28:44] | No,no,she won’t,because she’s dead. | 不 她不会 因为她死了 |
[28:49] | Ruthie’s dead. | Ruthie死了 |
[28:52] | Dr.Bailey tried to stop the bleeding, | Bailey医生试图止住她的血 |
[28:54] | but because she was starving herself and over training, | 但因为她绝食加上过度运动 |
[28:58] | her heart couldn’t take the strain. | 她的心脏承受不了 |
[29:00] | You think this is my fault? | 你觉得是我的错? |
[29:02] | She wanted to lose the weight. | 她想减肥 |
[29:04] | I just wanted herto be healthy. | 我想让她健康 |
[29:05] | She was healthy 20 pounds ago. | 她减掉20磅之前就是健康的 |
[29:07] | You just wanted her to be hot, | 你想让她身材好 |
[29:08] | – especially if you we gonna move in with her,right? – No,that… | – 特别是你想跟她住在一起 是吗? – 不 |
[29:11] | – I loved her. – You didn’t love her. | – 我爱她 – 你不爱她 |
[29:14] | You just didn’t want to be alone or maybe | 你只是不想一个人 或者也许 |
[29:16] | maybe she was good for your ego or… | 也许她能满足你的虚荣心 |
[29:18] | or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, | 也许她让你对你悲惨的生活感觉好点 |
[29:20] | but you didn’t love her because you don’t destroy the person that you love! | 但你不爱她 因为你决不会毁掉你爱的人 |
[29:24] | – Callie! – Get her away from me,man. | – 把她带走 |
[29:25] | – Get her away from me. – You gonna hit me?You gonna hit me? | – 把她带走 – 你要打我? 你要打我? |
[29:27] | Give me any excuse to kick somebody’s ass today | 给我个借口 让我今天找个人狠狠揍一顿 |
[29:29] | – because I am dying to! – Don’t touch me! | – 我受不了了 – 别碰我 |
[29:30] | dr.Torres! | Torres医生 |
[29:33] | Uh,sir,we are so sorry for your loss. | 先生 你失去女朋友 我们深感抱歉 |
[29:36] | – O’malley,please take… – sir,why don’t you come with me? | – O’Malley 带他去… – 先生 跟我来吧 |
[29:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:45] | Okay,I’m gonna ask you one last time,are you all right? | 我问你最后一次 你没事吗? |
[29:55] | I’m fine.It’s nothing. | 我很好 没事 |
[29:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[29:58] | ‘Cause nothing almost cost you your career just now. | 这个”没事” 差点毁了你的事业 |
[30:18] | The mass we removed from your throat was so big you couldn’t breathe. | 我们从你嗓子里取出的东西很大 让你无法呼吸 |
[30:25] | Camille… | |
[30:27] | what took you so long to come in? | 你怎么这么晚才来医院? |
[30:35] | I knew the cancer wasn’t gone. | 我知道癌症没好 |
[30:38] | It’s never been gone. | 从来都没好 |
[30:40] | It’s never gonna be gone. | 也不会好 |
[30:43] | And… | 而且 |
[30:44] | don’t tell my mom,but the truth is… | 别告诉我妈妈 但事实是 |
[30:49] | I was hoping it would kill me before I had to come back here. | 我希望回到这之前就死掉 |
[30:54] | I’m just so tired,uncle richard. | 我太累了 Richard叔叔 |
[30:58] | I am so,so tired. | 我真的 真的很累 |
[31:13] | Camille… | |
[31:16] | what I have here is a plan to keep you alive. | 我有份计划 帮你继续活下去 |
[31:21] | It involves 12 oncologists,8 new drugs, | 有12位肿瘤学家 8种新药 |
[31:25] | six experimental treatments from three different continents. | 来自3个州的6种实验性疗法 |
[31:28] | I have no idea if it’ll work. | 我不知道会不会起作用 |
[31:31] | But as your uncle… | 但作为你的叔叔 |
[31:34] | I’m begging you to take it. | 我求你 接受治疗 |
[31:38] | Because I know for a fact the world… | 因为我知道 世界上 |
[31:42] | my world… | 我的世界 |
[31:45] | is a better place with you in it. | 有了你才会更好 |
[31:49] | However…as your doctor, | 但是 作为你的医生 |
[31:54] | I promise to do whatever you want. | 我保证会听从你的意愿 |
[31:59] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[32:04] | Then let’s get you home. | 那我们就带你回家 |
[32:18] | Callie. | |
[32:19] | Callie,wait.Please,wait. | Callie 等等 求你了 等等 |
[32:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:25] | I’m sorry… | 我道歉 |
[32:27] | about the cafeteria. | 餐厅里的事 不好意思 |
[32:30] | I didn’t know that you wanted to talk to me. | 我不知道你想跟我谈谈 |
[32:31] | I thought you wanted to kill me. | 我以为你要杀了我 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry about everything. | 我为所有事道歉 |
[32:41] | With george,I… | George的事 我 |
[32:44] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[32:47] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉很糟 |
[32:57] | You feel terrible? | 你感觉很糟? |
[33:01] | You took advantage.He was your best friend.I tried to trust you… | 他是你的好朋友 你利用这个机会 我试着相信你 |
[33:05] | so much,I had convinced myself that it was all in my head,that I was crazy. | 我努力说服自己 是我自己瞎想 我自己抽风 |
[33:08] | But I wasn’t,was I? | 但我没疯 不是吗? |
[33:10] | And then you pull that thing in the cafeteria today? | 然后你今天在餐厅做那样的事 |
[33:12] | It’s not bad enough that you humiliate me by getting in bed with my husband. | 我没那么坏吧? 你非用跟我丈夫上床的手段来羞辱我? |
[33:15] | You have to humiliate me at work,too. | 你还在工作上羞辱我 |
[33:19] | George might be the one that broke his vows,but you… | George违背了他的誓言 但你 |
[33:23] | we’re women,izzie.You did this to another woman. | 我们是女人 Izzie 你这样对待其他女人 |
[33:27] | You… | 你 |
[33:28] | took something from me. | 从我这抢走了东西 |
[33:29] | You stole something from me like a petty little thief. | 你像小偷那样从我这偷走东西 |
[33:32] | You are the one who should be humiliated. | 你才是该被羞辱的人 |
[33:35] | You are the one who should be ashamed. | 你才是该感到惭愧的人 |
[33:37] | You are the one who should… | 你才是… |
[33:44] | don’t you dare come to me for forgiveness,you traitorous bitch. | 你还敢向我祈求原谅 你个背信弃义的贱人 |
[33:59] | What,I’m invisible now? | 怎么? 我现在透明了? |
[34:02] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[34:04] | So you hate me now,too. | 你现在也恨我 |
[34:06] | Well,join the club. | 好吧 你也跟她一伙了 |
[34:08] | You and o’malley? | 你和O’Malley |
[34:10] | – O’malley! – What? | – 怎样? |
[34:12] | What is it that I did that is so horrifying? | 我那么做很让人讨厌吗? |
[34:17] | I fell in love,alex. | 我爱上他了 Alex |
[34:18] | – He’s married. – Yeah,so? | – 他有老婆 – 对 那怎么样? |
[34:21] | You’re carrying a big ol’ torch for ava | 你和那个Ava爱得轰轰烈烈 |
[34:23] | or jane doe or whatever it is that you call her,and she’s married. | 那个无名氏 随便你叫她什么 她也有老公 |
[34:26] | So what gives you the right to judge what I do? | 你有什么资格批判我? |
[34:29] | Why do you even care? | 你为什么这么在意? |
[34:32] | you told me you weren’t ready yet… | 你告诉我 你还没准备好… |
[34:35] | after denny…to be with anyone. | Denny走后… 没准备好和任何人重新开始 |
[34:37] | And then o’malley?O’malley. | 那O’Malley呢? O’Malley啊 |
[34:41] | And then you tell me like I’m one of your chick friends. | 然后你告诉我这些 好像把我当闺中密友一样 |
[34:44] | Come on. | 省省吧 |
[34:52] | Ms.Bitzer,I just wanted to apologize one more time. | Bitzer女士 我想再次跟你道歉 |
[34:55] | Oh,and I just wanted to say thank you,dr.Grey. | 我想和你说声谢谢 Grey医生 |
[34:59] | And,you,too,dr.Shales.Bless you. | 也谢谢你 Shales医生 愿主保佑你们 |
[35:02] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[35:04] | – She’s not going to sue? – Nope. | – 她不告我们了? – 不告了 |
[35:06] | Our lawyer talked her into settling. | 律师说服她和解了 |
[35:08] | Seattle grace just bought that woman four bedrooms | 西雅图仁爱刚为她住的4天院 |
[35:13] | – I’m so sorry. – Well,don’t tell me. | – 真对不起 – 别对我说 |
[35:14] | Tell the chief.I’m writing you both up. | 和主任说去 我会写报告说明你俩的情况 |
[35:16] | It wasn’t norman’s fault.He’s my responsibility. | 不是Norman的错 他的责任由我来承担 |
[35:19] | I’m the resident.I’m the only one you should write up. | 我是住院医生 你只要写报告说我不对就行了 |
[35:21] | That’s very noble of you,dr.Grey. | 你真高尚 Grey医生 |
[35:23] | Stupid… | 真傻… |
[35:26] | but noble. | 不过挺高尚 |
[35:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
[35:32] | For the record,dr.Grey,I don’t think you’re stupid at all. | 说真的 Grey医生 我觉得你一点都不傻 |
[35:35] | I find you… | 我发现你… |
[35:37] | quite smart. | 很聪明 |
[35:48] | What did you say to camille? | 你和Camille说过什么? |
[35:51] | Adele… I’ve already lost one baby. | Adele…我已经失去了一个孩子 |
[35:54] | And now I have to lose camille? | 我现在要失去Camille吗? |
[35:57] | I am not going to use camille to try and make up for the fact that I never gave you children. | 我不是要利用Camille试着弥补 和你没小孩的遗憾 |
[36:02] | I never asked you to. | 我从没要你弥补 |
[36:04] | I asked you to talk to her,to convince her to… | 我要你和她谈谈 说服她… |
[36:07] | I can’t do that… | 我做不到… |
[36:11] | I can’t do that,adele. | 我做不到 Adele |
[36:12] | I can give her all the options in the world, | 我可以给她很多选择 |
[36:15] | but I cannot make her do what I want her to do. | 但我没法让她做她想做的事 |
[36:20] | I’m her doctor. | 我是她的医生 |
[36:22] | I thought being a doctor was about saving lives. | 我一直以为做医生是救死扶伤的 |
[36:26] | After all these years of choosing your job over your family, | 这么多年 你忙于工作 忽略了家庭 |
[36:31] | the one time I ask you to do your job to save this family… | 这一次我要你认真工作 救活家人… |
[36:39] | adele,I’m sorry. | Adele 对不起 |
[36:43] | I’m truly,truly sorry,but… | 我真的 真的 很遗憾 但… |
[36:47] | so am I,richard. | 我也很遗憾 Richard |
[37:14] | callie… | |
[37:16] | you can’T… | 你不能… |
[37:18] | just forgive me. | 就这么原谅我 |
[37:22] | What I did to you… | 我对你做的这些… |
[37:25] | I-is unforgivable. | 是不可原谅的 |
[37:28] | That’s how it works.That’s what “I forgive you” means. | 就是这样 “我原谅你”就这个意思 |
[37:32] | No,see,I… | 不 听我说 我… |
[37:33] | I think it means you don’t forgive me.I… | 那表示你不原谅我 我… |
[37:36] | you don’t know how to talk to me right noW. | 你现在不知道怎么和我说话 |
[37:38] | I mean,look,you don’t…you can’t even look at me. | 你都…甚至都不看我一眼 |
[37:41] | You’re so angry that… | 你很生气… |
[37:43] | I think the only way you can deal with me is to say you forgive me and… | 你对我 唯一能做的 就是说你原谅我… |
[37:48] | what,we pretend it didn’t happen? | 然后呢 装作什么都没发生过? |
[37:55] | I… | 我… |
[37:57] | it happened. | 事情确实发生了 |
[37:58] | And you don’t forgive me. | 你不原谅我 |
[38:05] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[38:07] | I don’T. | 我不原谅你 |
[38:21] | – So I got alex to cover for me. – Oh. | – 我让Alex代班了 – 哦 |
[38:24] | – So I can leave right after I round on my patients. – Yeah. | – 我巡视完病人就能走了 – 好啊 |
[38:26] | – 48 uninterrupted hours… – yeah,yeah.Um… | – 48小时无打扰时间… – 是啊 是啊… |
[38:30] | you know what?Maybe this is not a good weekend. | 也许这并不是个适合度假的周末 |
[38:33] | What did lexie say about me? | Lexie说我什么了? |
[38:35] | She didn’t say anything.I did all the talking. | 她什么也没说 是我一直说 |
[38:38] | Look,don’t blame her. | 别怪她 |
[38:39] | So what,you’re friends with my sister now? | 怎么 你现在是我妹妹的朋友了? |
[38:42] | I mean,you talk to the other grey about me? | 你和我妹妹说到我? |
[38:44] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[38:47] | You know what I talked about with the other grey? | 知道我和你妹妹说什么吗? |
[38:52] | All the things this grey won’t let me say. | 说你不让我说的 |
[38:56] | You can say anything to me. | 你可以对我说任何话 |
[39:01] | I want to marry you. | 我想娶你 |
[39:06] | I want to have kids with you. | 想和你有孩子 |
[39:08] | I want to build us a house. | 想为我们建座房子 |
[39:10] | I want to settle down and grow old with you. | 想安顿下来 伴你终老 |
[39:15] | I want to die when I’m 110 years old in your arms. | 我想110岁的时候 在你臂弯里死去 |
[39:20] | I don’t want 48 uninterrupted hours. | 我不想只要48小时无打扰时间 |
[39:25] | I want a lifetime. | 我想要一辈子 |
[39:30] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[39:34] | Do you see what happens? | 明白发生什么了吗? |
[39:37] | I say things like that, | 我说这些 |
[39:39] | and you fight the urge to run in the opposite direction. | 你就极力向相反的方向跑开 |
[39:42] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[39:44] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[39:45] | I didn’t,but now I do.I do.. | 我之前不明白 但是现在懂了 |
[39:49] | You’re just getting started | 你才刚刚开始 |
[39:51] | And I’ve been doing this for a long time. | 我这样已经很长时间了 |
[39:53] | Deep down… | 在心理上… |
[39:57] | you’re still an intern. | 你还只是个实习生 |
[40:00] | And you’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[40:02] | I’m not ready right now. | 我只是现在没准备好 |
[40:05] | But things could stay the way they are… | 世事依旧… |
[40:07] | And I can get ready.I’ll get ready. | 我能准备好 会准备好的 |
[40:09] | Things can stay the way they are. | 世事依旧 |
[40:12] | We can still meet in the elevator or the on call room. | 我们仍在电梯里或待命室里约会 |
[40:15] | And maybe you’ll be ready. | 也许你会准备好 |
[40:18] | And I’ll wait. | 我会等你 |
[40:21] | I’ll wait until you’re ready. | 会等到你准备好 |
[40:24] | Okay,then. | 好吧 那么 |
[40:26] | Yeah,but what if… | 是的 但万一… |
[40:28] | what if while I’m waiting I meet someone | 万一在等待的过程中 我遇到别人 |
[40:30] | who is ready to give me what I want from you? | 她能给我 我想从你那里得到的? |
[40:34] | What if you do? | 你会怎么办? |
[40:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:50] | Forgive and forget. | 原谅和遗忘 |
[40:54] | That’s what they say. | 正如我们说的那样 |
[41:01] | I just wanted to say,um,thank you for… | 我只想说 谢谢你… |
[41:04] | saving my ass today in surgery. | 今天手术中帮了我 |
[41:06] | Well,that’s my job,three. | 这是我的工作 3号 |
[41:09] | Now where are adam’s post-op labs? | Adam的术后化验报告呢? |
[41:11] | It’s good advice,but it’s not very practical. | 是个好建议 但并不实际 |
[41:15] | I’ll get them,dr.Yang. | 我去拿 Yang医生 |
[41:26] | when someone hurts us… | 有人伤了我们… |
[41:28] | we want to hurt them back. | 我们想反击 |
[41:32] | Come in. | 请进 |
[41:43] | Keep it down,will you? | 别哭了 好吗? |
[41:45] | When someone wrongs us,we want to be right. | 有人误解我们 我们想澄清 |
[41:50] | Without forgiveness,old scores are never settled… | 不原谅 过去无法清零… |
[41:55] | old wounds never heal. | 旧伤口无法痊愈 |
[41:59] | And the most we can hope for | 我们最多希望 |
[42:01] | is that one day | 有一天 |
[42:03] | we’ll be lucky enough to forget. | 我们够幸运 可以忘掉 |