时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | I slept with izzie. | 我和Izzie上床了 |
[00:03] | George told me…everything. | George什么都没瞒我 |
[00:06] | You named me ava,and I was more me | 你给我起名叫Ava |
[00:08] | as ava than I’ll ever be as rebecca. | 从此我就是Ava 不是Rebecca |
[00:10] | Dr.Hahn,I was pleasantly surprised to hear you were joining us today. | Hahn医生 你来这里 我真是很惊喜 |
[00:14] | You remind me of myself when I was an intern… | 你让我想起我实习的时候… |
[00:17] | focused,intense,cold. | 专注 积极 冷漠 |
[00:20] | – My mother’s dead,isn’t she? – Yes. | – 我妈妈死了 是吗? – 是的 |
[00:22] | Let’s do this once. | 这个我们只谈一次 |
[00:23] | I’m fine.She’s cremated. | 我很好 她火化了 |
[00:25] | I picked out a beautiful urn,and she’s hanging out in the back of my closet. | 我选了一个很漂亮的骨灰罐 我把她放在我的柜子后面 |
[00:28] | Any more questions about my dead mother,or can we get back to work? | 对我的亡母你们还有什么疑问 我们可以继续工作去了吧? |
[00:37] | Pick me.Choose me.Love me. | 挑我 选我 爱我 |
[00:42] | You’re the love of my life.I can’t leave you. | 你是我此生至爱 我怎舍得离你而去 |
[00:45] | But you’re constantly leaving me. | 但你却常常弃我不顾 |
[00:48] | Imagine my disappointment when I wake up after five years | 想象一下 我五年后醒来 |
[00:51] | and discover that you’re no more than ordinary. | 发现你还是那么平庸 |
[00:58] | there’s a reason surgeons learn to wield scalpels. | 外科医生为何要学会用手术刀? |
[01:02] | We like to pretend we’re hard,cold scientists. | 我们喜欢装成铁石心肠的科学家 |
[01:06] | We like to pretend we’re fearless. | 假装自己天不怕 地不怕 |
[01:10] | Pick me.Choose me.Love me. | 挑我 选我 爱我 |
[01:16] | But the truth is,we become surgeons because somewhere,deep down, | 但事实是 我们成为外科医生 因为在内心深处的某个地方 |
[01:21] | we think we can cut away that which haunts us… | 我们坚信能切除深深困扰着 我们的问题 |
[01:27] | what are you guys doing up? | 你们俩不睡觉在干什么呢? |
[01:29] | – Couldn’t sleep. – Couldn’t sleep. | – 睡不着 – 睡不着 |
[01:30] | Weakness,frailty… | 缺点 孱弱 |
[01:34] | death. | 死亡 |
[01:46] | what is that? | 那是什么? |
[01:49] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[01:52] | Happy freakin’ halloween. | 吓死人的万圣节快乐 |
[02:03] | Yang… | |
[02:05] | you’re moving out of burke’s place,huh? | 你要搬出Burke的住所了 是吗? |
[02:07] | Yes,sir. | 是的 先生 |
[02:10] | My wife has filed for divorce. | 我妻子提出离婚了 |
[02:13] | I’m very sorry,sir. | 很抱歉 先生 |
[02:15] | At any rate,I need a place to live. | 我至少要找个地方住 |
[02:17] | And burke’s place… I-I was there once. | Burke住的地方… 我去过一次 |
[02:20] | I suppose actually it’s your place now,right? | 我想其实现在已经是你的寓所了吧? |
[02:22] | No,it’s still burke’s place. | 不 还是Burke的 |
[02:28] | Now it’s yours. | 现在是你的了 |
[02:39] | what are we looking at? | 那是什么? |
[02:41] | Meredith put her mom in a baggie and brought her to work. | Meredith把她妈妈放在小包包里 带她来上班 |
[02:44] | I had to get her out of my closet.She was haunting me. | 我必须把她从柜子里拿出来 她使我心神不安 |
[02:47] | And now she’s haunting us all. | 现在她会使我们都不安的 |
[02:49] | – I’m putting her to rest. – Meredith is cleansing. | – 我要让她安息 – 她想消解 |
[02:52] | In tribal culture,when one wants to cleanse the past, | 部落文化中 如果有人想消解过去 |
[02:55] | one cuts off all of one’s ha and buries it in the earth. | 会剃掉所有的毛发埋起来 |
[02:58] | You might try that,too. | 你也可以试试 |
[03:01] | okay,listen up. | 好的 听好了 |
[03:02] | Today is a holiday,which means the pit will be overrun. | 今天是万圣节 病人会爆满 |
[03:05] | You’ve got the usual drunken stupidity… | 除了平时常见的醉酒事故… |
[03:07] | and then you’ve got seattle’s annual chain saw | 还有西雅图一年一度的 |
[03:10] | pumpkin carving contest. | 链锯刻南瓜比赛 |
[03:12] | I love this city. | 我喜欢这城市 |
[03:13] | Stay on your toes,stay on top of your interns,okay? | 警醒一点 管好你们的实习 好吗? |
[03:16] | So we should round before heading to the pit or… | 先巡房再去急诊? 还是… |
[03:18] | yeah,you should direct your questions to dr.Bailey,stevens. | 你的问题直接问 Bailey医生 |
[03:20] | oh,we’re directing our questions to dr.Bailey? | 有问题都直接问Bailey医生? |
[03:23] | Oh,not you.Just stevens. | 不 你不是 只有Stevens是 |
[03:25] | why is stevens directing her questions to dr.Bailey? | 为什么Stevens有问题 直接问Bailey医生? |
[03:28] | Because she’s been sleeping with my husband. | 因为他和我丈夫上过床 |
[03:37] | All righty,then. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | Have a good day. | 日安 |
[03:49] | Okay,this is even more disturbing than your bagful of mommy. | 这个比你那一袋子妈妈还要 让人心烦 |
[03:52] | His medication was due half an hour ago. | 半个小时前就该给他发药 |
[03:55] | I mean,the man is living in the hospital while he waits on a heart. | 他住在医院等心脏 |
[03:58] | Erin,honey. | Erin 甜心 |
[04:00] | I’m thinking it’s kinda hard for anyone to take you seriously in your mouse costume. | 我想你打扮成这样 没人会把你的话当真的 |
[04:05] | See,I work with 5 year olds,dad. | 我的工作是陪一群5岁的小朋友 爸爸 |
[04:07] | My costume is appropriate.Hers is not. | 所以我的装扮很合适 而她的却不合适 |
[04:10] | Look,I’m…I’m just ying, | 看 我只是说 |
[04:13] | if you have time for halloween costumes, | 如果你有时间准备万圣节戏服 |
[04:15] | you probably have time to provide my father with basic care. | 你怎么会没时间照顾我爸爸 |
[04:18] | Hi,I’m dr.O’malley. | 嘿 我是O’malley医生 |
[04:20] | We’ll take care of your father right away. | 我们马上去照顾您父亲 |
[04:22] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[04:25] | you should always make sure they have their meds before you do anything else. | 确定病人的药都给了 再做其它事 |
[04:28] | – Okay. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[04:30] | I like your costume. | 我喜欢你的戏服 |
[04:32] | Oh,well,dr.Yang said that we c… . | 嗯 Yang医生说.. . |
[04:34] | Yang…is screwing with you. | Yang医生在耍你呢… |
[04:38] | Oh,I knew i *** | 哦 我就知道是这样 |
[04:43] | are you the doctor? | 你是医生吗? |
[04:44] | – Oh,I am. – Good. | – 哦 是的 – 很好 |
[04:47] | That’s…that’s gooD. | 很…好 |
[04:49] | is your leg hurting you? | 你的腿疼吗? |
[04:51] | It’s…it’s not the leg. | 不…不是腿 |
[04:53] | It’s the foot. | 是脚 |
[04:54] | And…and it’s nohurting so much as… as it’s not mine. | 不是很疼 因为它不是我的 |
[04:59] | Something happened.I-I can’t explain it. | 发生了一些事情 我无法解释 |
[05:01] | But this…this foot does not belong to me. | 但这脚的确不是我的 |
[05:04] | It…it’S… | 它…它… |
[05:06] | it… | 它… |
[05:08] | it…it feels like it’s a corpse foot. | 它感觉像尸体的脚 |
[05:11] | Oh,did you lose feeling in the foot?Is it numb? | 你能感觉到它吗?是不是麻痹了? |
[05:13] | No,it’s…it’s not numb. | 不 它 没有麻痹 |
[05:15] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[05:16] | it’s not mine. | 它不是我的 |
[05:18] | Please,I’m…i’m not crazy. | 求你了 我没有发疯 |
[05:20] | I-I work at a bank.I’m not crazy.Please. | 我在银行工作 我没有发疯 求你了 |
[05:23] | I just… I-I need a surgeon. | 我…我只是想要个外科医生 |
[05:24] | I need you to get me a surgeon who will remove it. | 我想你叫个外科医生把它切掉 |
[05:28] | A surgeon who will remove your foot? | 找个外科医生切掉你的脚? |
[05:31] | A surgeon who will amputate your seemingly healthy foot? | 找个外科医生截掉你的 看上去很健康的脚? |
[05:42] | oh! | 噢 |
[05:47] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[05:48] | – It’s charts. -Meredith. | – 病历 |
[05:50] | – It’s my mom. – What? | – 是我妈 – 什么? |
[05:52] | I had her in the cubby,and she was freaking people out. | 我把她放在储物柜里面 大家不高兴 |
[05:53] | So I was just gonna go put her in the car. | 所以我想把她放在车上 |
[05:55] | Do you think that’s disrespectful,to leave her in the car? | 你觉得把她一个人留在 车上很不敬吗? |
[05:58] | It’s a littlE… | 只是有点… |
[05:59] | – it’s not that strange. – Oh. | – 这并不那么荒诞 – 哦 |
[06:01] | I’m trying to figure out how to put her to rest. | 我只是想怎么才能让她安息 |
[06:04] | I can’t shove her in the back of my closet anymore. | 我不能再把她塞在柜子后面了 |
[06:06] | I have to deal with her. | 我得处理她的事 |
[06:07] | – Well… – and this is me | – 嗯 – 这就是我 |
[06:09] | trying to evolve. | 想改善自己 |
[06:12] | I’m trying here.So… | 我就从这里开始 那么… |
[06:13] | cubby or car? | 储物柜还是车上? |
[06:15] | You’re asking me if I think you should put your mom’s | 你问我应该把你妈妈的骨灰 |
[06:18] | ashes in your cubby or your car? | 放在储物柜还是车上? |
[06:20] | Okay,and you don’t think that’s very,very strange? | 你不觉得这样很荒诞吗? |
[06:23] | are those really your mom’s ashes? | 这些真是您妈妈的骨灰吗? |
[06:25] | It’s strange,right?It’s strange. | 真的很荒诞? 很荒诞 |
[06:27] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗? |
[06:29] | No,my mom works in the cafeteria. | 不 我妈妈在饭厅工作 |
[06:31] | And she said I could come up here and look for dr.Sloan. | 她叫我过来找Sloan医生 |
[06:34] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[06:35] | – Um,can you take care of him? – Yeah. | – 嗯 你能照顾一下他吗? – 嗯 |
[06:38] | Can you… | 你能… |
[06:39] | take care of her? | 处理好她吗? |
[06:46] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:49] | Don’t do that.Don’t smile at me. | 别这样 别对我笑 |
[06:51] | Don’t smile at her.Don’t smile at me,either. | 别对她笑 也别对我笑 |
[06:53] | – We’re on to you. – We’ve compared notes. | – 我们盯上你了 – 我们交流了经验 |
[06:55] | – Compared notes?Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 我们交流了经验? 真的? – 嗯 |
[06:57] | Compared notes,compared pickup lines compared techniques. | 交流了经验 交流了搭讪的话和技巧 |
[07:00] | Techniques? | 技巧? |
[07:02] | – Identical. – Identical. | – 如出一辙 – 如出一辙 |
[07:03] | Identical? | 如出一辙? |
[07:04] | – We formed a club. – Nurses unite against mark sloan. | – 我们成立了一个俱乐部 – 护士反Mark Sloan联合会 |
[07:09] | Are there any,uh,club activities? | 你们俱乐部有没有 活动 ? |
[07:18] | Oh,man.You would not believe what just happened to me. | 哦 伙计 你肯定不信刚才我经历了什么事 |
[07:20] | – There’s a,uh,kid looking for you. – What? | – 嗯 这里有个孩子找你 – 什么? |
[07:25] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[07:27] | What? | 什么? |
[07:32] | – nicely done. – Thanks. | – 装的不错 – 谢谢 |
[07:33] | – I’ll be getting you back for that. – Looking forward to it. | – 我要为此报复你的 – 随时恭候 |
[07:38] | You’re not my father. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[07:39] | But I am hoping you’ll build me some ears. | 但我希望你能帮我做一对耳朵 |
[07:43] | Dr.Karev,request for you. | Karev医生 有任务 |
[07:45] | Curtain three. | 3号隔间 |
[07:47] | Dr.Karev,I’m feeling a little under the weather. | Karev医生 我觉得有点不适 |
[07:50] | And…and rather than risk spreading germs to the patients, | 为了避免把我的细菌传染给病人 |
[07:53] | I thought I would head home for the day. | 我觉得我该请假回家 |
[07:54] | Norman,do you want to be a surgeon or do you want to go to bed? | Norman 你想当外科医生还是想 回家睡觉? |
[07:57] | Because it’s one or the other. | 因为这两件事非此即彼 |
[07:58] | Surgeons stand up through 10-,12-,15-hour surgeries without food, | 外科医生站着做手术 10-12-15 小时 什么也不吃 |
[08:00] | without bathroom breaks without complaints. | 不上厕所 不抱怨 |
[08:03] | Surgeons do not go home because we have a tickle in our throat. | 外科医生不会回家睡觉 仅仅因为嗓子有点痒 |
[08:09] | Well,it’s not a tickle in my throat as much as… | 嗯 这并不是嗓子痒那么简单的… |
[08:10] | – make yourself busy,norman. – Right. | – 去找点事做 Norman – 好吧 |
[08:20] | All the moms in my town, | 我镇子上的每个母亲 |
[08:21] | they all dress up for halloween. | 都因为万圣节穿上了戏装 |
[08:24] | So I was thinking,what would I want to be if… | 所以我就在想… |
[08:27] | if I had to dress up or what I… | 如果我要装上戏装的话… |
[08:29] | and the only thing I could come up with,the only thing that I wanted to be… | 我能想起的唯一的角色 我最想成为的角色 .. |
[08:35] | was ava. | 就是Ava |
[08:57] | Greys.Anatomy Season4 Episode 5 Haunt You Every Day | |
[09:01] | You found him. | 你找到他了 |
[09:03] | You two know each other? | 你们认识? |
[09:05] | You know his parents? | 你认识他的父母? |
[09:07] | His mom works in the cafeteria. | 他妈妈在饭厅工作 |
[09:09] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么? |
[09:10] | It’s letters from the kids in my class. | 我班上的同学写的 |
[09:12] | Letters to mE. | 给我的信 |
[09:13] | He has the internal structure to hear, | 他有内部听觉器官 |
[09:15] | he just doesn’t have a canal or external structure. | 只是没有耳道和外部结构 |
[09:18] | So I thought if I came in with my letters, | 所以我想我把这些信带来 |
[09:21] | dr.Sloan might feel sorry for me and do the surgery for free. | Sloan医生会可怜我 为我免费做手术 |
[09:25] | Uh,look,I’d like to help,I would if I could, | 嗯 我很乐意帮忙 如果力所能及的话 |
[09:28] | but pro bono surgery… | 但是免费慈善手术… |
[09:29] | you should probably know that on my way here this morning, | 你知道吗 我今天来这儿的时候 |
[09:31] | three different people thought I was in a costume. | 3个人都认为我穿了戏服 |
[09:34] | My head looks like a permanent halloween costume. | 我的头就像永久的万圣节戏服 |
[09:38] | Just thought you should know that. | 我想你应该了解这个 |
[09:41] | You’re good. | 真能说 |
[09:43] | Pro bono surgery is not just about me giving you my time. | 慈善手术需要的不仅是我的时间 |
[09:46] | A surgery like this requires O.R.Time, | 手术需要占用手术室 |
[09:48] | an anesthesiologist,a general surgeon to remove the cartilage from your ribs, | 还要一名麻醉师 一名普外医生 把你肋骨上的软骨切下来备用 |
[09:52] | at least two surgical nurses. | 至少还要两个护士 |
[09:55] | Couldn’t you ask them for help? | 你不能叫他们来帮忙吗? |
[09:57] | I could,but I don’t have any social capital. | 我可以 但是我没有 这样的声望 |
[10:01] | The nurses hate me. | 护士们讨厌我 |
[10:02] | They’ve formed a club that’s all about hating me. | 她们组织了一个 专门恨我的俱乐部 |
[10:04] | And the other doctors don’t owe me any favors | 其他医生也没欠我情 |
[10:06] | ’cause ie never done any for them. | 因为我没为他们做过什么 |
[10:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:10] | I wish I could help. | 要是我能帮忙就好了 |
[10:13] | I would if I could. | 做得到一定做 |
[10:18] | I have social capital. | 我有人缘 |
[10:21] | Or I don’T. | 或者说不是我有 |
[10:22] | Nobody knows me,but they knew my mother. | 没人认识我 但他们认识我妈 |
[10:24] | So maybe I can make this happen. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[10:26] | Fine,make it happen.You manage that, | 好 你负责准备好 |
[10:29] | I’m all yours. | 我就帮你做 |
[10:32] | These people who knew your mother, | 那些认识你妈的人 |
[10:34] | do they know you brought her to work in a baggie? | 知道你用袋子把她带来工作吗? |
[10:46] | Oh,you… | 你… |
[10:51] | you didn’t come for me.You… | 你没来找我 你… |
[10:55] | you chickened out. | 你胆小退缩了 |
[10:56] | When I… when I was leaving,when I was… | 当我… 要走的时候… |
[11:00] | when I asked you to give me a reason to stay, | 当我要求你把我留住的时候 |
[11:03] | you chickened out,which I-I get. | 你退缩了 这我理解 |
[11:05] | I get that.It was a lot. | 我理解 情况很 |
[11:07] | It was scary,and I-I know I can be kinda intense, | 很吓人 我也逼得太紧了 |
[11:10] | but I thought…I thought… | 但我以为…以为… |
[11:12] | oh! | 噢! |
[11:13] | I thought after the… the chickening out part,I thought… | 但我以为惊慌过后 |
[11:17] | you would come for me. | 你会来找我的 |
[11:22] | I came back for you,which basically… | 我现在又回来找你 这 |
[11:25] | makes me a beggar. | 让我像个乞丐一样 |
[11:27] | I’m a beggar for halloween. | 我是个万圣节乞丐 |
[11:30] | And now you’re mocking me. | 你还嘲笑我 |
[11:31] | I’m not mocking you. | 我没笑你 |
[11:42] | We need… | 我们得… |
[11:43] | to talk. | 谈谈 |
[11:45] | We will. | 等一下谈 |
[11:48] | Body dysmorphic disorder? | 惧畸障碍? |
[11:50] | You can prescribe him some antianxiety meds to try to lessen the urgency he’s feeling. | 给他开点抗焦虑药减轻他的急躁 |
[11:55] | The man is requesting an amputation, | 他可是要求截肢啊 |
[11:58] | and the best you can come up with is antianxiety meds? | 而你顶多开点抗焦虑药? |
[12:01] | Dr.Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[12:05] | Chain saw contest time? | 链锯比赛? |
[12:06] | Yep. | 对的 |
[12:08] | Mr.Miller. | Miller先生 |
[12:10] | I have to get to the E.R. | 我得去急诊室了 |
[12:12] | But I’m gonna write you a prescription | 给你开张处方 |
[12:15] | for some medication I think may help you. | 这些药应该能帮上忙 |
[12:16] | Medication? | 药? |
[12:17] | I need… I-I need a surgeon. | 我需要… 我需要的是手术 |
[12:19] | A surgeon can take off the foot. | 一个能截肢的医生 |
[12:21] | Get me a surgeon! | 给我找个外科医生! |
[12:23] | I am a surgeon,and I can tell you right now | 我就是个外科医生 可以告诉你 |
[12:25] | that you won’t persuade me | 你说服不了我 |
[12:26] | or any other surgeon to do what you’re asking. | 或任何一个医生给你截肢 |
[12:29] | Please try this medication. | 请你乖乖吃药 |
[12:33] | – I have an earless boy. – I’m sorry? | – 我有个没耳朵的男孩 – 啥? |
[12:37] | Sloan has agreed to build him ears pro bono | Sloan同意义务给他建构耳朵 |
[12:41] | if you will donate the O.R. | 要是你能捐一个手术室 |
[12:43] | – And all the equipment… – I’m sorry,grey. | – 和其他设备的话… – 抱歉 Grey |
[12:45] | My pro bono slate is full. | 公益手术已经排满 |
[12:47] | There are protocols to be followed,all sorts .. | 我也要遵守制度 有很多 |
[12:50] | – of red tape. – trick or treat. | – 无法通融的 – 不给糖果就捣蛋 |
[12:52] | Get it?He’s trick-or-treating… | 懂吗? 你要不给耳朵… |
[12:54] | for ears. | 他就捣蛋 |
[12:57] | Grey… | |
[12:58] | you know,my mother,she was big on pro bono surgeries. | 我妈 可是个热衷公益事业的医生 |
[13:06] | O.R.2 is free at 6:00 P.M. | 2号手术室下午6点有空 |
[13:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:15] | if you two need to talk,I could wait over there. | 你们要谈话 我可以回避 |
[13:18] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:19] | It’s not like we have any secrets anymore. | 像我们还能有什么秘密似的 |
[13:20] | Callie told everyone. | Callie跟所有人说了 |
[13:22] | – Everyone. – Yeah,it’s gonna be a long day. | – 所有人 – 是啊 今天难熬啊 |
[13:25] | erin shanley,34,massive head trauma when a brick came through her windshield. | Erin Shanley 34岁严重脑外伤 砖头砸在挡风玻璃 |
[13:28] | G.C.S. Of 3 in the field. | 3级昏迷 |
[13:30] | A brick came through her windshield? | 砖头砸到了行驶中的挡风玻璃? |
[13:31] | Damn kids were screwing around on a bridge,halloween crap. | 小孩在天桥胡闹呢 万圣节噩梦 |
[13:33] | I’m looking at brain matter here. | 我看到脑组织了 |
[13:35] | I checked.She’s a donor. | 看过了 她是器官捐赠者 |
[13:38] | Oh,my god. | 我的天啊 |
[13:39] | What? | 怎么了? |
[13:40] | her father’s on three.He’s waiting for a new heart. | 她爸爸就在3号病房 等着心脏呢 |
[13:45] | It was awesome. | 太过瘾了 |
[13:46] | It was the sickest pumpkin head you ever saw. | 这是我锯过的最变态的南瓜头 |
[13:50] | And then the next thing you know,it’s,like,blood gushing, | 接下来 就只看到鲜血四溅 |
[13:53] | and it totally stained my pumpkin head. | 沾满在我的南瓜头上 |
[13:55] | – You don’t say? – Made it even sicker,though. | – 是吗? – 不过 这样就更变态了 |
[13:58] | I brought it in…the digit. | 我把手指带来了 |
[14:00] | Oh,you have the finger? | 断指在你那? |
[14:02] | Yeah,but it’s,like,lodged in the chain saw. | 对 不过卡在链锯里面了 |
[14:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:06] | It was right here. | 刚才还在这 |
[14:08] | – Who took my saw? – What… | – 谁拿了我的锯? – 什么… |
[14:09] | – sir,the cut isn’t clean enough to consider re… – yo,who took my saw? | – 先生 切口还不够干净 – 哟 谁拿了我的锯? |
[14:18] | oh… | 噢… |
[14:20] | oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[14:22] | – What is that noise? – I have no idea. | – 那是什么声音? – 不知道 |
[14:28] | aah! | 啊! |
[14:32] | Aah! | 啊! |
[14:33] | Sick! | 变态! |
[14:36] | The tibial nerve is shot. | 胫骨神经断了 |
[14:37] | There’s nothing salvageable here. | 没什么可挽回的了 |
[14:39] | Completely mangled. | 全毁了 |
[14:40] | I can’t believe he held that saw to his leg long enough… | 无法相信他还锯了那么长时间 |
[14:43] | was he high? | 他吸毒了? |
[14:44] | No,I just gave him some morphine for the pain, | 没有 我只给了点吗啡减轻痛楚 |
[14:45] | but the tox screen was clean before that. | 但此前毒理测试呈阴性 |
[14:48] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[14:50] | All right,I’ll finish the job. | 好 我来收尾吧 |
[14:52] | Yang,go ahead and prep him for complete amputation. | Yang去准备一下做截肢手术 |
[14:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | Thank you so much. | 真是太感谢了 |
[14:59] | Hey,you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[15:00] | Oh,severed limbs don’t sit well with me. | 不太习惯看到这种截肢的场面 |
[15:02] | Just a little queasy is all.But I’m fine. | 只是有点反胃 没事 |
[15:04] | I’ll help dr.Yang. | 我去帮Yang医生 |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:10] | gottlove halloween… | 真喜欢万圣节… |
[15:12] | when all the crazies come out to play. | 这么多疯人奇事上演 |
[15:15] | Mm,I kind of get it. | 有点明白你意思 |
[15:16] | I mean,I get that you can wake up one day, | 你可以有天醒来 |
[15:18] | and your life doesn’t feel le your own. | 发现生活不像自己的 |
[15:21] | I heard… | 我听说了… |
[15:23] | about your marriage. | 你的婚姻情况 |
[15:25] | And if there’s anything you need me to do to | 要是你需要我帮忙 |
[15:27] | cheer you up,I’m around,day or night… | 给你打气 我随时候命 无论白天夜晚 |
[15:32] | night in particular. | 特别是夜晚 |
[15:34] | I was married. | 我已为人妻了 |
[15:36] | I said “till death do us part,” okay?In a church. | 我说过”只有死亡才能把我们分开” 在教堂里 |
[15:39] | I mean,it was the church of elvis,but still it was a church. | 虽然是猫王教堂 总还是教堂啊 |
[15:42] | I just… | 我就是… |
[15:44] | I can’t believe this is my life. | 无法相信我的人生就是这样子 |
[15:49] | I don’t understand.How did this happen? | 我不明白 怎么会这样? |
[15:52] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[15:56] | injuries like these happen very quickly. | 事情发生得很快 |
[15:58] | She probably didn’t feel any pain at all. | 她可能不会感觉到任何痛苦 |
[16:02] | M-mr.Shanley. | Shanley先生 |
[16:05] | According to erin’s driver’s license… | Erin的驾驶执照显示… |
[16:08] | she was an organ donor. | 她是器官捐赠者 |
[16:12] | And as next of kin, | 作为她的近亲 |
[16:14] | if you agree to take her off of life support, | 如果你同意停止她的维生系统 |
[16:19] | you could direct the heart to yourself. | 心脏可以直接移植给你 |
[16:25] | She is young,she was healthy. | 她年轻健康 |
[16:27] | She would be a perfect match for you,sir. | 与你绝对匹配 |
[16:30] | Could you just please go away? | 请你们离开? |
[16:31] | – Mr.Shanley,if you would just… – please,please go away.Please. | – Shanley先生 或者你可以… – 求你们了,走吧 |
[16:37] | Dr.O’malley will bring you to see your daughter | O’malley医生会带你去见你的女儿 |
[16:41] | if you like. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[16:51] | – oh! – Oh,so sorry. | – 噢! – 抱歉 |
[16:52] | – Excuse me. Oh,no,no. | – 不好意思 – 不 不 |
[16:53] | – You okay? – No apology necessary. | – 你还好吧? – 不需要道歉 |
[16:55] | – Okay. – I’m sydney,by the way. | – 好的 – 我叫Sydney |
[16:57] | Dr. Sydney heron.General surgery. | Sydney Heron医生 普通外科 |
[16:58] | Big fan of your work.Yeah. | 你的拥护者 |
[17:00] | Uh,we were seated together once at an m&M. | 有一次在M&M 我们坐在一起过 |
[17:03] | Anyway,uh,now seems as good a time as any to make it official… | 不管了 我觉得现在是个好机会… |
[17:06] | our introduction. | 作一下自我介绍 |
[17:07] | Ah,derek shepherd.Pleasure. | 啊 很荣幸 我是Derek Shepherd |
[17:08] | It’s,uh,it’s very,very nice to meet you. | 非常高兴认识你 |
[17:11] | Nice meeting you,too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[17:17] | yothink she’s pretty? | 你觉得她漂亮么? |
[17:19] | Yeah.I like cheerful people. | 我喜欢乐观积极的人 |
[17:21] | I can be cheerfuL. | 我也能乐观积极 |
[17:23] | I think the ashes thing makes that kinda unlikely. | 通过骨灰这件事 我看够呛 |
[17:27] | Dr.Bailey, | Bailey医生 |
[17:28] | we’re gonna help,uh,rebuild a little boy’s ears today,pro bono. | 我们要帮一个孩子重建耳朵 慈善事业 |
[17:32] | And I thought maybe you could donate some time. | 你能不能奉献一点时间 |
[17:35] | Uh,thanks to the fine, | 由于某位直立市民… |
[17:36] | upstanding citizen who cut off his foot on my watch, | 在我监护下切下了自己的脚 |
[17:39] | I’ve got a mountain of paperwork. | 我得做一堆文案工作 |
[17:41] | On top of that,I promised to try and get out here | 另外 我保证要尽快离开这里的 |
[17:44] | in time to see my son in his halloween costume. | 回家看我儿子的万圣节装扮 |
[17:47] | Is tuck even old enough to know what halloween is? | Tuck那么大的孩子就懂得万圣节了? |
[17:49] | He’s not, | 他还没有 |
[17:50] | but his father is,and that’s who I promised. | 不过他爸爸懂 我跟他爸爸保证的 |
[17:54] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖果就捣蛋 |
[18:00] | For ears? | 来要耳朵? |
[18:01] | – He’s trick-or-treating for ears? – Yeah. | – 不给耳朵就捣蛋? – 是啊 |
[18:04] | Could you also persuade some of the surgical nurses to help out? | 你能不能劝说几个外科护士一起帮忙? |
[18:08] | They seem to really like you. | 护士一般都喜欢你 |
[18:11] | – Trick or treat. – Uh,stop that. | – 不给糖果就捣蛋 – 停停 |
[18:16] | All right,I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[18:27] | she’s warm.It doesn’t make sense. | 她身体还是热的 我想不通 |
[18:30] | I’m -‘m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:33] | She’s breathing with the help of machines. | 她在依靠呼吸机生存 |
[18:36] | Erin… | |
[18:37] | the person that you knew… | 你认识的那个人… |
[18:40] | isn’t there anymore. | 已经不在了 |
[18:50] | Uh… | 呃… |
[18:51] | would you bring the paperwork? | 你能不能把文件拿来? |
[18:55] | You can have her… | 我想捐献… |
[18:57] | have her…her organs.That’s what she wanted. | 捐献她的器官 这是她的愿望 |
[19:01] | And her heart? | 她的心脏呢? |
[19:06] | Give it to someone else. | 捐给别人吧 |
[19:12] | We could scatter her off the roof. | 你可以把她撒在屋顶上 |
[19:15] | She was afraid of heights. | 她恐高 |
[19:17] | They’re ashes,meredith. | 那是骨灰 Meredith |
[19:18] | The ashes aren’t acrophobic. | 骨灰不会恐高 |
[19:21] | I need to put my mother to rest. | 我需要让我妈妈安息 |
[19:23] | I need to not become her. | 我不想变成她 |
[19:24] | I need to not die emotionally crippled and alone. | 我不想感情破裂 孤独终老 |
[19:27] | And I need to not attend the wedding of derek shepherd and sydney heron. | 我不想参加Derek Shepherd 和Sydney Heron的婚礼 |
[19:32] | I need to put my mother to rest. | 我得让我妈妈安息 |
[19:34] | Sydney heron? | |
[19:51] | just ask. | 有什么问题就问 |
[19:54] | So you two are together? | 你们俩在一起了? |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:57] | Like “together” together,in love together? | “在一起”的那个一起 你们俩恋爱了? |
[20:00] | Sexy love,not sibling love? | 情人间的爱 不是伙伴间的 |
[20:02] | Yes.Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:04] | We’re together. | 我们在一起了 |
[20:06] | And…you two have been… | 你们俩一直… |
[20:09] | I mean,without any of us knowing… doing this the whole time? | 一直…背着我们这么做? |
[20:13] | – Just once. – Iz. | – 就一次 |
[20:15] | I said she could ask questions. | 我同意她发问了 |
[20:18] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[20:20] | And now we’re waiting to… | 现在我们等待着… |
[20:22] | be together… | 在一起… |
[20:24] | out of respect. | 严肃认真地 |
[20:26] | For callie’s feelings. | 为了Callie的感受 |
[20:34] | – she’s not judging. – Right. | – 她没在批判你 – 是啊 |
[20:41] | I have an earless boy waiting for me. | 我有个没耳朵的孩子等着我呢 |
[20:44] | but… | 但是… |
[20:47] | I’m happy for you guys. | 我替你们高兴 |
[20:59] | norman. | |
[21:00] | Do you have to go? | 你要走了么? |
[21:01] | No. | 不 |
[21:02] | Norman can get by fora few more minutes without me. | Norman不差这几分钟 |
[21:07] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[21:08] | I mean,how have you been? | 我是说 你最近怎么样? |
[21:11] | I’m in love with my daughter. | 我很爱我的女儿 |
[21:13] | She’s perfect.She’s… | 她很完美 她很… |
[21:15] | I mean,she sucks on her fingers.It’s her new thing. | 她现在经常吃手指 刚学会的 |
[21:18] | And she makes,like,this perfect little cartoon suckling sound. | 她吃手的声音跟卡通里面一样 |
[21:25] | And your husband? | 你丈夫呢? |
[21:28] | My husband’s in love with my daughter,too. | 我的丈夫也喜欢我的女儿 |
[21:35] | You look tired. | 你看上去很疲劳 |
[21:36] | I haven’t been sleeping much. | 我没怎么睡觉 |
[21:39] | I haven’t been sleeping much either. | 我也没怎么睡觉 |
[21:41] | The baby wakes up all the time. | 孩子总醒 |
[21:44] | Not as much now that I figured out that if wrap her in whatever shirt I’m wearing… | 现在好多了 我发现只要我用我的衣服裹着她… |
[21:50] | She smells you. | 她能闻出你 |
[21:53] | And she sleeps. | 然后就能睡着了 |
[21:56] | Alex… | |
[21:58] | what are we doing? | 我们在干什么? |
[21:59] | I mean,what are… what are we gonna do? | 我是说 我们今后要怎么做? |
[22:15] | dr.Hahn. | Hahn医生 |
[22:16] | Thank you for coming at such short notice. | 感谢你及时赶到 |
[22:18] | Oh,not a problem. | 哦 没关系 |
[22:19] | Are we harvesting the heart for U.N.O.S. | 采集心脏是送到器官资源共享中心 |
[22:21] | Or is the recipient here? | 还是移植给这里的接受者? |
[22:22] | I’m hoping the recipient is here,but he hasn’t agreed yet. | 我希望给这的接受者 不过他还没同意 |
[22:26] | I’ve never had much trouble talking a heart patient into taking a heart. | 劝病人接受移植还有这么多麻烦? |
[22:30] | It’s his daughter’s heart. | 是他女儿的心脏 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:35] | -Get him to O.R.Two and page torres. -Okay. | – 送到二号手术室 呼叫Torres医生 – 好的 |
[22:38] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[22:39] | -his daughter was in an auto accident. -Hey,uh,what’s hahn doing here? | – Hahn在这干什么? – 她已经被宣布脑死亡了… |
[22:42] | -She’s been declared brain dead… -heart transplant. | 心脏移植 |
[22:44] | Don’t even think about it.It’s my patient. | 做梦都别想 那是我的病人 |
[22:45] | Dr.Hahn,I understand you’re doing a heart transplant today, | Hahn医生 我知道 你今天要做心脏移植术 |
[22:48] | and I thought I’d volunteer to scrub in. | 我志愿参加手术 |
[22:50] | Isobel stevens.She’s my patient,the donor. | 我是Isobel Stevens 捐赠人是我的病人 |
[22:52] | So if you need any information,I have it,all of it. | 如果你需要任何信息 我这都有 |
[22:54] | She’s…she’s my patient. | 她是…她是我的病人 |
[22:56] | You’ve got some eager junior residents around here. | 你们这有不少饥渴的新住院医生啊 |
[22:59] | Mm,lucky me. | 嗯 我很幸运 |
[23:01] | Take your pick. | 你自己选吧 |
[23:03] | Well,yang,I appreciate the offer,but I date men. | Yang医生 谢谢你的热情 不过我只跟男人约会 |
[23:07] | So I don’t think you’ll be able to impress me the way you’ve impressed your mentors in the past. | 所以你跟导师搞得那一套 对我不管用 |
[23:12] | I… | 我… |
[23:13] | what? | 什么? |
[23:14] | You sleep with them,right? | 你跟他们睡过了 对么? |
[23:15] | Preston burke,colin marlowe… that’s your thing. | Preston Burke和Colin Marlowe 你经常这么干 |
[23:18] | It’s my…it’s… I’m…I’m sorry. | 我…不好意思 |
[23:23] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这两件事有什么关系? |
[23:24] | My theory is if you had the chops in the O.R. | 我认为如果你有进手术室的资质 |
[23:27] | You wouldn’t need to try to impress in the bedroom. | 就不需要靠跟人上床才进得去了 |
[23:31] | Stevens,is it? | 你叫Stevens 对吧? |
[23:32] | It is. | 没错 |
[23:33] | Let’s go,stevens. | 走吧 Stevens |
[23:39] | You know,I bust my ass here, | 我付出了那么多努力 |
[23:41] | and burke skips town with my cardio reputation. | Burke却带着我在 心血管专业的名誉就这么走了 |
[23:44] | So now instead of a heart transplant, | 现在我得不到心脏移植手术 |
[23:45] | oh,I get to participate in the amputation of a crazy man’s foot. | 却要参加一个疯子的截肢手术 |
[23:49] | I’m not… crazy. | – 我没有… – 就是疯了 |
[23:50] | Cutting off your foot is crazy. | 把自己的脚切下来就是疯了 |
[23:52] | Walking through your life like you have noower, | 过着人生却充满无力感 |
[23:55] | like you have no say… no say in your own destiny… | 连自己走向何方也无权作主… |
[23:58] | like you have no control over your own body, | 连自己的身体都无法控制 |
[24:01] | walking through life like that is what’s crazy. | 这样走在人间才是疯了! |
[24:06] | I still think it’s cutting off your foot with a chain saw that’s crazy. | 我感觉用链锯把脚锯下来就是疯了 |
[24:13] | Mr.Shanley, I’m dr.Hahn. | Shanley先生 我是Hahn医生 |
[24:16] | The transplant team is in place if you’re ready to say good-bye. | 移植小组已经就绪 不知你是否准备好跟她告别了 |
[24:23] | You must not have children. | 你准没有孩子 |
[24:26] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[24:27] | If you had children,you’d never say that. | 如果你有孩子 你肯定不会那么说 |
[24:28] | You’d never say,”if you’re ready to say good-bye. | 你不会说”你是否准备好跟她告别了” |
[24:34] | Mr.Shanley,I’m very sorry,but I want to suggest one last time… | Shanley先生 我很抱歉 我最后建议您一次… |
[24:39] | no,I am not taking her heart. | 不 我不要她的心脏 |
[24:41] | I can’t have my daughter’s heart beating in my chest. | 我不能让我女儿的心脏 在我的胸腔里跳动 |
[24:44] | It would haunt me every day of my life.No! | 这会让我的每一天都很不安 不! |
[24:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:49] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 对你失去的亲人 我很遗憾 |
[24:53] | Page me when he’s ready. | 他准备好了就呼叫我 |
[25:02] | Mr.Shanley… | Shanley先生… |
[25:04] | I don’t have kids,so I don’t know what it’s like to lose a child, | 我没有孩子 所以感受不到失去孩子的痛苦 |
[25:07] | but I do know what it’s like to lose a parent. | 不过我知道失去父母的痛苦 |
[25:10] | Your daughter loved you.I saw her this morning. | 你的女儿深爱着你 我早上还见过她 |
[25:13] | She was fighting for you. | 她为了你争取 |
[25:16] | She was fighting for your life. | 为了你的生命争取着 |
[25:18] | You’re her dad. | 你是她的爸爸 |
[25:21] | You’re her dad.She didn’t want to leave you. | 你是她的爸爸 她不想离开你 |
[25:24] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[25:26] | I also know that she would want you to have her heart. | 我也知道 她想让你拥有她的心脏 |
[25:35] | I would’ve given my dad my heart if I could. | 如果我可以 我也会把心脏给我的爸 |
[25:41] | If I could’ve saved him… | 如果我可以救他… |
[25:45] | I would’ve given him my heart. | 我愿意献出我的心脏 |
[26:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:12] | -It’s not my fault hahn chose me. -Whatever. | – Hahn选我又不是我的错 – 随便吧 |
[26:14] | I can’t believe that you are judging me. | 不敢相信你在评断我 |
[26:16] | That after what hahn said to you,that you are judging me. | Hahn医生跟你说过以后 你就在评断我 |
[26:19] | It’s not the same thing. | 这不是一码事 |
[26:20] | It is the same thing. | 是一码事 |
[26:22] | It’s exactly the same thing. | 绝对是一码事 |
[26:25] | I’m sorry that I hurt callie. | 我很抱歉伤害了Callie |
[26:27] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我没想伤害她的 |
[26:28] | You slept with her husband. | 你跟她丈夫睡觉了 |
[26:30] | I slept with my boyfriend. | 跟我睡觉的是我男朋友 |
[26:32] | It’s not the same thing. | 这不是一码事 |
[26:33] | Meredith slept with another woman’s husband. | Meredith也跟别人的丈夫睡觉了 |
[26:37] | Meredith slept with another woman’s husband. | Meredith也跟别人的丈夫睡觉了 |
[26:39] | The two of you are like this closecircle. | 你们俩就像是一个小圈子 |
[26:41] | You can commit whatever crime you want, and in your little circle,it’s all fine. | 你们可以犯任何错 在你们的圈子里 就没事 |
[26:45] | I… | 我… |
[26:47] | I know that you didn’t sleep with burke to get ahead. | 我知道你跟Burke睡觉 并无其他目的 |
[26:50] | And if hahn had asked me,I would’ve defended you. | 如果Hahn问我 我也会替你辩护 |
[26:54] | I’m not even asking you to defend me. | 我都没要你替我辩护 |
[26:56] | I’m asking you to just cut me an inch of slack. | 我只希望你能够别对我那么苛刻 |
[26:59] | And believe me when I say that I am sorry I hurt callie. | 能够相信我 我说我无意伤害Callie是真心实意的 |
[27:06] | We are not a closed circle. | 我们没有小圈子 |
[27:09] | you are. | 你们有 |
[27:17] | -Dr.Shepherd. -Yes. | – Shepherd医生 – 嗯 |
[27:18] | Here’s a question… were there actual shepherds in your lineage? | 有个问题 你家祖上真的有牧羊人么? |
[27:22] | I’m sorry.What? | 不好意思 什么? |
[27:23] | You know,shepherds.The ones who watch over sheep. | 牧羊人(Shepherd) 看管羊群的人 |
[27:25] | I mean the geneology My name for example, not actually after the bird | 我指姓氏来源 比如我的名字 其实并非来源于鸟类(Heron 鹭) |
[27:28] | You know,I…I’m sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[27:29] | -Would you excuse me? -Of course. | – 介意我离开一下么? – 当然不 |
[27:31] | Okay,thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:32] | yeah,you did this. | 你干的吧 |
[27:34] | Payback’s a bitch. | 恶有恶报 |
[27:35] | Oh,man.What the hell did you tell her? | 你告诉她什么了? |
[27:36] | I put the word out that you were lookin’. | 我放出消息说你正空”床” |
[27:38] | That I’m looking? | 你是说我空窗? |
[27:39] | Lookin’. | 空床’. |
[27:40] | It sounds way dirtier without the G.” | 这样听起来比较淫荡 |
[27:42] | And you wonder why they formed a club? | 你还不理解她们为何组成俱乐部? |
[27:44] | You heard about that? | 你听说了? |
[27:46] | Okay,so we have one plastic surgeon,a general surgeon, an anesthesiologist, | 现在有整形外科的 普外的 麻醉师 |
[27:52] | one,two,three scrub nurses and an O.R. | 三名护士 还有手术室 |
[27:57] | Let’s call your mom,kid. | 我们通知你妈妈 |
[27:58] | You’re gonna get some ears. | 你将得到一双耳朵 |
[28:06] | He cut off his foot. | 他砍了自己的脚 |
[28:10] | He cut off his perfectly good foot. | 他砍了自己完好无缺的脚 |
[28:12] | Well,people do some very strange things. | 人有时候就会做些莫名其妙的事 |
[28:14] | Oh,well. | 是啊 |
[28:16] | I had the world’s shortest marriage. | 我有世上最短的婚姻 |
[28:21] | I was left in a church while I was literally wearing a wedding dress. | 我穿着婚纱被遗弃在教堂 |
[28:31] | george cheated on me right in front of me,and I missed it. | George背叛了我 就在我面前 而我居然一无所知 |
[28:36] | burke sent his mother to say good-bye to me. | Burke让他的妈妈来和我说再见 |
[28:41] | I’m gonna be a divorc. | 我要离婚啦 |
[28:42] | Now erica hahn thinks I’m a fraud. | Erica Hahn认为我是混事的 |
[28:45] | I’m,uh,I’m not feeling very… | 我 我 觉得不舒… |
[28:50] | norman! | |
[28:51] | Norman? | |
[29:04] | oh,crap. | 糟了 |
[29:05] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:08] | My intern,something happened. | 我的实习生出事了 |
[29:10] | I don’t know what. | 我也不知道 |
[29:12] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[29:13] | Well,we will.I’ll come back.Okay? | 好 等我回来 好吗 |
[29:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:19] | Don’t chicken out. | 别临阵退缩 |
[29:24] | You know,I’m impressed. | 我很吃惊 |
[29:26] | I didn’t think you’d pull this off. | 没想到你真能办成 |
[29:28] | I’m actually pretty surprised myself, considering it was my first time trick-or-treating. | 我也很惊讶 这是我头一回 玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[29:33] | Your first time? | 有生以来头一回? |
[29:34] | My mom never made it home in time to take me, | 我妈回家总是太晚 |
[29:36] | never got it together to make me a costume. | 从没为我做万圣节服装 |
[29:39] | Plus she said it was rude to knock on people’s doors and beg for food. | 而且她觉得敲门讨食物很无礼 |
[29:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:51] | Just… | 只是… |
[29:54] | the apple fell pretty far from the tree,huh? | 你不太像你妈妈啊 |
[30:12] | Dr.Karev,you want to slow down? | Karev医生 不要莽撞 |
[30:14] | I just heard. | 我刚刚听说 |
[30:17] | -Did he have a stroke? -He did. | – 他是中风? – 是的 |
[30:18] | 3 inches to the left,he’d never talk again. | 再往左三英寸 他永远不能说话了 |
[30:21] | Yeah,but it’s gonna be okay,right? | 他会没事吧? |
[30:22] | No way to know till we get the clot out and he wakes up. | 要取出血块 等他醒来才知道 |
[30:25] | But he…but he’s gonna be okay… karev,stop talking. | – 但是 他会 会没事的吧 – Karev 别说了 |
[30:41] | Is your marriage really over? | 你的婚姻真的结束了吗? |
[30:47] | -I’m sorry. -Thanks. | – 我很遗憾 – 谢谢 |
[30:50] | Did meredith really bring her mom’s ashes to work? | Meredith真把她妈的骨灰带这来? |
[31:16] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[31:18] | Not a bad day’s work. | 今天干的不错 |
[31:24] | paddles. | 电击板 |
[31:30] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 看看有效果没 |
[31:39] | there it is. | 有了 |
[31:47] | The it is. | 有了 |
[31:49] | Norman | |
[31:52] | Norman,come on,come on,come on. | Norman 醒醒 醒醒 |
[31:59] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[32:07] | I just saw a heart transplant. | 我刚刚观摩了一例心脏移植 |
[32:09] | I just helped build a little boy some ears. | 我刚刚帮个小男孩重建耳朵 |
[32:12] | That’s cool. | 酷 |
[32:16] | I dug up my mom’s cat. | 我把我妈的猫挖了出来 |
[32:19] | What? | 什么? |
[32:21] | My mom didn’t leave any instructions ’cause it was so… | 我妈什么遗愿都没有留下 因为… |
[32:26] | unexpected. | 意外 |
[32:27] | So… | 所以… |
[32:29] | we had to figure out on our own what she would have wanted. | 所以我们得自己弄清楚她的遗愿 |
[32:32] | And my mom loved that cat. | 我妈妈很喜欢那只猫 |
[32:34] | So… | 所以… |
[32:36] | I dug her up… the cat… | 我把它挖了出来 那猫 |
[32:38] | um,from her little grave in our backyard. | 从院子后面那个小小的墓里 |
[32:41] | And I snuck into the cemetery in the middle of the night | 然后半夜溜进墓地 |
[32:44] | and reburied her right beside my mom. | 把它埋在了我妈妈旁边 |
[32:47] | And… | 那… |
[32:48] | it was creepy and morbid,carrying around a dead, | 那里很阴森 令人毛骨悚然 在墓地里 |
[32:53] | decaying cat in the cemetery in the middle of the night,but… | 半夜埋葬一只腐烂的猫 但… |
[33:00] | it made my mom really happy. | 我妈妈会很幸福 |
[33:03] | At least… | 至少 |
[33:05] | I like to think it did. | 我想她会的 |
[33:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:11] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[33:14] | Look,tucker,I said I’m sorry. | Tucker 我说了对不起 |
[33:16] | No. | 不 |
[33:18] | I didn’T… | 我不是 |
[33:20] | no,I… | 不是 我… |
[33:23] | tucker… | |
[33:29] | perfect. | 太好了 |
[33:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[33:45] | We just put a man’s daughter’s heart in his chest. | 我们刚把一个人女儿的心脏 放进了他的胸膛 |
[33:49] | His daughter’s heart? | 他女儿的心脏? |
[33:52] | Well,that just makes you want to throw up,now doesn’t it? | 那只能让你不舒服 是不是 |
[33:58] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[34:05] | You’re dr.Bailey.You hear everything. | 你是Bailey医生 你无所不知 |
[34:07] | And if you haven’t heard everything,I’m sure you’ve heard. | 即使不是无所不知 你也听到当着面说了 |
[34:10] | About your marriage? | 你的婚姻? |
[34:12] | Yeah,I probably would’ve. | 听了个大概 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[34:18] | if I… | 如果我… |
[34:21] | disappointed you. | 让你失望了 |
[34:23] | I’m not your mother,o’malley. | 我不是你妈 O’malley |
[34:28] | I have to apologize to her now,too. | 我还要跟我妈道歉 |
[34:34] | o’malley. | |
[34:38] | look,you’re not a bad guy. | 你不是坏人 |
[34:40] | And I don’t mean to let you off the hook entirely, | 我不是说让你放掉内疚 |
[34:42] | because what you did was unkind and hurtful and wrong. | 你的所为是残酷的 狠心而且大错特错 |
[34:48] | But you’re not a bad guy. | 但你不是个坏人 |
[34:51] | I’m…I’m just saying,it… | 我 我的意思是 |
[34:53] | it takes two. | 一个巴掌拍不响 |
[34:55] | To reach the point you reached in your marriage,it takes two. | 你的婚姻到这份上了 是两人的事 |
[35:02] | I mean…I mean,I’m here late at night,halloween, helping an earless boy get ears, | 万圣节我工作的很晚 帮一个小男孩重建耳朵 |
[35:08] | and my husband wants to act like that isn’t an important thing. | 但我老公想让我觉得这不是件重要的事 |
[35:11] | He wants to act like… | 他想让我… |
[35:14] | it isn’t a good thing that I did today. | 觉得我反而做了件错事 |
[35:17] | Now that isn’t just on me. | 这不仅仅是我的问题 |
[35:18] | That’s him wanting things to be the way he wants. | 他想所有的事都如他所愿 |
[35:21] | That’s him wanting things to be purely black-and-white. | 他想要的 是对错分明 |
[35:27] | I mean,I missed my son’s first halloween, | 我错过了我儿子的第一个万圣节 |
[35:32] | and my heart is aching inside of my chest,but, | 我的心 很疼 但是 |
[35:35] | you know,that doesn’t mean anything. | 这毫无意义 |
[35:37] | It…it doesn’t count because in a black-and-white world, | 在对错分明的世界里 这毫无意义 |
[35:41] | I simply didn’t make it home,and that makes me the bad guy. | 我没法回家 好像错的人只有我 |
[35:45] | You know,always.I’m always the bad guy. | 总是我 总是我的错 |
[35:48] | You hear what I’m saying? | 懂了我的意思吧 |
[35:57] | Sorry you missed your son’s first halloween. | 我很遗憾你错过了他的第一个万圣节 |
[36:03] | Look,what I’m saying to you is… | 我要说的是… |
[36:07] | okay,I was there.All right? | 我在场 |
[36:08] | I was there the day your father died. | 你父亲死的那天 我在那里 |
[36:12] | I was there when you came back from vegas,married after a week and… | 当你从拉斯维加斯结婚回来 我也在那里 |
[36:20] | all I’m saying is… | 我的意思是… |
[36:23] | it’s not black-and-white… | 不能简单分对与错 |
[36:26] | and you’re not a bad guy. | 你也不是个坏人 |
[36:43] | I did not sleep my way to the top. | 我不是靠色相走到这一步的 |
[36:45] | I’m attracted to a talent that resembles my own,not that it’s any of your business. | 我总被与我相似的天才所吸引 而这些都不关你的事 |
[36:49] | Your comments were unprofessional and inappropriate. | 你的评价是不专业的 不恰当的 |
[36:52] | You know what?You’re inappropriate and unprofessional. | 你本身就是不专业的 |
[36:56] | this is gonna be so much fun. | 这绝对会乐趣多多 |
[37:00] | Dr.Yang,did you hear? | Yang医生 你听说了吧 |
[37:02] | Dr.Hahn has agreed to become our new head of cardiothoracic surgery. | Hahn医生马上就是心胸外科的掌门人了 |
[37:08] | Lookin’ forward to it,dr.Yang. | 好好努力吧 Yang医生 |
[37:14] | You can’t have my apartment. | 你不能住进我的公寓了 |
[37:21] | I’M… | 我… |
[37:22] | sorry I didn’t listen when you said you weren’t feeling well. | 抱歉 你说你不舒服时我没听你的 |
[37:25] | I’m sorry I didn’t answer your page. | 抱歉 没有回复你的传呼 |
[37:28] | Do you know why I chose surgery? | 你知道我选择外科的原因吗 |
[37:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[37:30] | I’m a little south of 60 and blood makes me squeamish. | 我快到60了 还会晕血 |
[37:34] | See,I wanted to go into psych because I like to talk. | 我想学心理 因为我喜欢说话 |
[37:36] | I’ve noticed that. | 我知道 |
[37:38] | but I had this voice in my head telling me to choose surry. | 但是脑子里有个声音告诉我选择外科 |
[37:43] | It was as if… | 就像… |
[37:45] | my mary beth was whispering in my ear. | 我的守护天使在耳边低语 |
[37:49] | And so I listened. | 所以我听从了她 |
[37:51] | And do you know what I think now? | 你知道我现在怎么想 |
[37:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[37:55] | I think I was about to have a massive stroke… | 我想我中风的时候 |
[37:59] | and my mary beth wanted me to be surrounded by… | 我的天使想让 |
[38:04] | world-class surgeons when it happened. | 世界一流的外科医生在我的身边 |
[38:11] | So what are you gonna do now? | 你现在打算怎么办 |
[38:13] | Uh,well,I’m gonna go into psych. | 我要去念心理学了 |
[38:15] | Because you people,you surgeons,my god… | 你们这些人 你们这些医生 我的天… |
[38:18] | you’re all just a bunch of little children running around with your scalpels and your severed feet | 你们就是群拿着手术刀和断脚的小毛孩 |
[38:23] | and your inappropriate sex in inappropriate places. | 在不恰当的地方做不恰当的爱 |
[38:26] | You all need a good shrink. | 你们都需要个心理医生 |
[38:36] | Dr.Grey? | Grey医生? |
[38:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:42] | I had a goldfish,and when he died,we flushed him down the toilet, | 我有条金鱼 它死了后 我们把它从马桶冲走了 |
[38:47] | back to the sea. | 冲回大海 |
[38:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:57] | back to the sea is better than your cubby. | 回到大海总比放在柜子里好 |
[39:10] | you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[39:12] | I don’t know if I can handle one more night in that hotel. | 我不知道还能不能受得了 多住一晚旅馆 |
[39:23] | What’s the matter with you? | 你又怎么了 |
[39:25] | I have to start dating. | 我得开始约会了 |
[39:31] | It isn’t just surgeons. | 不仅仅是外科医生 |
[39:36] | The truth is,I don’t know anyone who isn’t haunted by something… | 实际上 没有人是无忧无虑的 |
[39:42] | or someone. | 或者毫无牵挂 |
[39:52] | And whether we try to slice the pain away with a scalpel or shove it in the back of a closet, | 不管是想摘除痛苦 还是藏进衣柜 |
[39:58] | our efforts usually fail. | 这些努力 还是徒劳 |
[40:06] | We made it through this day. | 我们熬过今天 |
[40:09] | Yeah,we did. | 是的 |
[40:13] | We made it through this day. | 我们熬过了今天 |
[40:27] | So the only way we can clear out the cobwebs is to turn a new page… | 忘却过去的办法是写下新的一页 |
[40:31] | uh,so it’s the kitchen,uh,bedroom,bathroom. | 这是厨房 卧室 浴室 |
[40:35] | There’s the sofa. | 这是沙发 |
[40:36] | You can sleep here. | 你可以睡那 |
[40:39] | Great. | 很好 |
[40:40] | So,uh… | 呃… |
[40:42] | do you mind if i clean up a little? | 你介意我打扫下吗 |
[40:44] | Yes. | 介意 |
[40:45] | I mind a lot. | 非常介意 |
[40:52] | Or put an old story to rest… | 或者让过去的故事就此沉寂 |
[41:09] | grey. | |
[41:12] | Chief. | 主任 |
[41:15] | What are you doing,grey?This is a sterile environment. | 你干什么Grey? 这里是无菌室 |
[41:18] | It’s my mother. | 这是我妈妈 |
[41:21] | And I think this is where she’d want to be. | 我想这里 就是她想休憩的地方 |
[41:48] | Should we say a prayer? | 我们要祷告吗? |
[41:50] | She didn’t believe in anything. | 她没有宗教信仰 |
[41:53] | Finally,finally to rest. | 最后 最后的沉寂 |
[41:57] | Ashes to ashes. | 尘归尘 |
[42:01] | Dust to dust. | 土归土 |
[42:03] | Grey’s anatomy Season4 Episode5 |