时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:03] | pick me. Choose me. Love me. | 挑我 选我 爱我 |
[00:06] | I need to not die emotionally crippled and alone. | 我不能感情破裂 孤独终老 |
[00:08] | Callie… what I did to you I-is unforgivable. | Callie…我的所作所为是不可原谅的 |
[00:12] | so you two are together? | – 你们俩在一起了? – 是啊 |
[00:13] | You know what? You’re inappropriate and unprofessional. | 你知道么 你很外行 很不专业 |
[00:16] | Dr.Hahn has agreed to bome our new head of cardiothoracic surgery. | Hahn医生已经同意 做我们胸科的带头人 |
[00:19] | Lookin’ forward to it,dr.Yang. | 我很期待啊 Yang医生 |
[00:21] | My wife has filed for divorce. | 我老婆已经申请离婚 |
[00:23] | I don’t know if I can handle one more night in that hotel. | 我不能再住旅馆了 |
[00:25] | You can say anything to me. | 想说什么就说 |
[00:27] | I want to marry you,and you’re not ready. | 我想娶你 但你没准备好 |
[00:34] | there’s this thing about being a surgeon– | 做外科医生 会有这样的想法 |
[00:37] | maybe it’s pride or maybe it’s just about being tough– | 也许是自尊心 也许是想要坚强 |
[00:40] | but a true surgeon never admits they need help unless absolutely necessary. | 真正的外科医生 不得已时 才承认自己需要帮助 |
[00:45] | What are your other symptoms? | 还有什么其他症状? |
[00:46] | Okay,there’s the father thing… | 好吧 有父亲的问题… |
[00:49] | The mother thing,the sister thing… | 母亲的问题 妹妹的问题… |
[00:54] | -mm,the dying-and-coming-back- to-life thing. -You have too many things. | – 还有死而复生的问题 – 你问题真多啊 |
[00:58] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[00:59] | I can’t sleep without the dreaming. | 每次睡觉都做梦 |
[01:01] | And the panic attacks. | 还有惊恐发作 |
[01:02] | -One. One panic attack. -Okay,still. | – 一次 只有一次惊恐发作 – 好吧 一次也是有 |
[01:04] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了? |
[01:05] | As far as I can tell,severe abandonment issues. | 我认为你有严重的厌世情绪 |
[01:11] | that’s crap. Psych is crap. | 没用 心理治疗最没用 |
[01:15] | Issues? | 厌世情绪? |
[01:15] | I mean,it’s– it’s in the book. The book said it,not me. | 书上这么写的 不是我瞎编的 |
[01:19] | have you considered maybe you and derek should… | 你想过么 也许你和Derek应该… |
[01:22] | stop having breakup sex? | 停止最后的激情? |
[01:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:33] | The more available he gets… | 他越是触手可及… |
[01:37] | the more I pull away. | 我就越想转身离开 |
[01:40] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[01:42] | Nothing. It’s a derek thing. | 没什么 这是关于Derek的问题 |
[01:44] | Surgeons don’t need to ask for help ’cause they’re tougher than that. | 外科医生不需要帮助 因为他们更坚强 |
[01:48] | Surgeons are cowboys– rough around the edges,hard-core. | 外科医生就是牛仔 不修边幅 顽固强硬 |
[01:55] | Least,that’s what they want you to think. | 至少他们想给你如此印象 |
[01:59] | ah,good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:02] | Oh,perfect timing. | 时间刚好 |
[02:04] | Trout for breakfast. | 早饭吃鲑鱼 |
[02:06] | Again. | 又吃鲑鱼 |
[02:11] | Yeah,don’t start. I let you live on my land,so don’t–don’t start. | 什么都别说 我让你住这 所以别说 |
[02:13] | I’m older than you. I’ve just seen life from both sides now. | 我年纪比你大 对生活的观察更全面 |
[02:17] | You gonna start singing? | 你想唱歌? |
[02:18] | I’m just saying that a man who is up fishing at 3:00 every morning is a man in pain over a woman. | 每天凌晨3点起来钓鱼的男人 就是为女人苦恼的男人 |
[02:24] | Oh,good. A country-western song. | 不错 西部乡村歌曲 |
[02:26] | I’m pointing out it’s a thing we have in common,derek. | Derek 我想说这是我们的共同点 |
[02:32] | You know,what we need is something to take our mind off of everything. | 我们要做点什么 放松下大脑 |
[02:36] | What we need… | 我们需要的是… |
[02:39] | is a gentlemen’s evening. | 男士之夜 |
[02:42] | -A what? -A good, old–fashioned gentlemen’s evening… | – 什么? – 传统的男士之夜 |
[02:46] | tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[02:55] | this is absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[03:04] | You shouldn’t be sleeping in the on call room. | 你不该在待命室里睡觉 |
[03:07] | It’s not always an on call room. Sometimes it’s a gurney in the tunnels and the… | 不是一直在待命室里 有时我睡在走廊的轮床上… |
[03:13] | it’s absurd… | 太荒谬了… |
[03:15] | when I have a perfectly good bed. | 我躺在舒服的床上时 |
[03:17] | And I know that we said we would wait and be respectful,and we have been very respectful. | 我知道 我们说过要等待 要认真对待 |
[03:23] | but now I want sex. | 但现在我想性福一下 |
[03:26] | -Right now? -no. | – 现在? – 不 |
[03:28] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[03:30] | Tonight we will have… | 今晚我们要… |
[03:33] | hot,perfect sex. | 火辣完美的性爱 |
[03:36] | -You in? -Yeah,I’m obviously in. | – 你要么? – 当然要 |
[03:41] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[03:42] | I got patients to check on,erica hahn to impress. | 我要去检查病人 给Erica Hahn留个好印象 |
[03:45] | I’m gonna go kick some cardio ass. Oh,god. I gotta shave my legs. | 我得认真对待这个 哦 天啊 我还得刮腿毛 |
[03:48] | It’s okay if you don’t,you know,have ahance to shave your legs. | 如果没时间 不刮也没事 |
[03:52] | No,it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[03:54] | It is not okay,george. I have to shave my legs. | 怎么会没事 George 我必须刮腿毛 |
[03:55] | I will be shaving my legs. Hot,perfect sex requires shaved legs. | 我要刮 火辣完美的性爱需要光滑的大腿 |
[03:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:03] | Erica hahn– first day. | Erica Hahn 上班第一天 |
[04:06] | Oh,first day indeed,and a mountain of paperwork to prove it. | 的确是 堆成山的文案工作就是证明 |
[04:09] | Derek shepherd,you know erica hahn. | 这是Derek Shepherd 你认识Erica Hahn |
[04:11] | You’re the new burke. | 你是新来的Burke |
[04:12] | And this is dr.Mark sloan,head of plastics. Erica hahn. | 这是Mark Sloan 整容科带头人 这是Erica Hahn |
[04:16] | Ah,the new burke. | 你是新来的Burke |
[04:18] | Welcome. Excuse us. | 欢迎 失陪了 |
[04:21] | Interesting guys,and by “interesting” I mean “ridiculously attractive. | 有趣的男人 这里的 “有趣”是”可笑地吸引”之意 |
[04:27] | do you hire on looks alone,or is actual skill a factor? | 你是因为孤独才雇用我 还是因为我的真实水平? |
[04:31] | -Good to have you here,erica. -Good to be here,richard. | – 很高兴你加入 Erica – 很乐意加入 Richard |
[04:34] | What exactly is a gentlemen’s evening? | 男士之夜到底是什么? |
[04:36] | I don’t know. It’s an evening with gentlemen. | 不知道 只有男士的夜晚 |
[04:38] | And strippers? | 有脱衣舞女吗? |
[04:39] | No,I don’t–I don’t think the chief meant strippers. | 没有 我想主任的意思是没有脱衣舞女 |
[04:41] | Sure sounds like strippers. Dr.Bailey? | 肯定有脱衣舞女 Bailey医生? |
[04:44] | What’s the first thing that comes to mind when I say the words “gentlemen’s evening”? | 我说”男士之夜”时 你会马上想到什么? |
[04:48] | Tassels. Shiny,sequined tassels and $1 bills. | 流苏 发亮的金片流苏 和很多1美元小费 |
[04:53] | See? Strippers. | 明白了吧? 是脱衣舞女 |
[04:54] | There will be no strippers. I’m almost positive. | 绝对没有 我非常肯定 |
[04:56] | So you don’t know what this thing is either? | 看来你也不知道有没有? |
[04:57] | No,but you’re in? | 我不知道 不过你会来么? |
[04:58] | Why not? I like to be surprised. | 为什么不去? 我喜欢惊喜 |
[05:02] | Okay. Oh,heads-up. Mr.Incredible,12:00. | 抬头看 美梦先生来了 12点钟方向 |
[05:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:09] | What the hell was that about? | 什么意思? |
[05:11] | That was about a date we have later in the on call room. It’s nothing. | 没什么 就是我们要在待命室约会 |
[05:15] | Well,you sure seem to be losing sleep over a whole lot of “nothing. | 你就是因为这些”没什么”失眠的 |
[05:18] | ” This is it– hahn is in the hospital,freakin’ izzie is on her service again. | Hahn来了 疯狂Izzie整天跟着她 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna ride this trauma train straight back into cardio. | 我不想做外伤救护 我想回心脏科 |
[05:24] | Okay,what do we got? | 好了 什么情况? |
[05:26] | Uh,two ambulances,multiple traumas. | 两辆救护车 多种外伤 |
[05:27] | Any chance you need a resident’s help,dr.Torres? | Torres医生 你需要住院医生帮忙么? |
[05:30] | As long as you want to smash bones into dust while people cry. | 只要你想把骨头碾碎 让人痛苦流涕 |
[05:36] | Sweet. What do you got? | 太好了 什么情况? |
[05:38] | Chest pain,tamponade,ruptured aorta? | 胸痛 填塞 大动脉破裂? |
[05:39] | Uh,more like a clown car. | 更像是车祸 |
[05:41] | Jackie escott,25 years old– dislocated shoulder lac to her thigh,vital signs are stable. | Jackie Escott 25岁 肩膀脱臼 大腿受伤 生命体征平稳 |
[05:46] | And helena boyd,26 years old– | Helena Boyd 26岁 |
[05:48] | also stable with obvious nasal fracture facial lacs and a chunk of missing scalp. | 生命体征平稳 鼻骨骨折 面部受伤 头皮脱落 |
[05:53] | -She ripped out my hair. -She ripped out my shoulder! | – 她拔掉了我的头发 – 她把我肩膀弄脱臼了! |
[05:55] | You pped out your own shoulder when you were trying to push me off of the platform! | 你想把我推下去 才弄伤自己的肩膀的! |
[05:58] | Who let go of the dress? Did anybody let go of the dress? | 谁要放开礼服? 你们谁放开礼服? |
[06:00] | Hang in there,honey. Don’t let her psych you out,all right? | 坚持住 宝贝 别让她唬住你 好么? |
[06:02] | Okay,what the hell’s all this? | 好了 到底怎么回事? |
[06:03] | It’s a store contest. I’m the judge. | 商店竞赛 我是裁判 |
[06:06] | Last one to let go of the dress- | 最后到的人要放弃礼服 |
[06:07] | — wins the wedding of my dreams. -Of my dreams. | – 我要赢得我梦想的婚礼 – 我的梦想 |
[06:09] | All right,enough. You two are injured,okay? | 好了 够了 你们俩都受伤了? |
[06:11] | You need to get your priorities straight and let go of the– | 你们别管先来后到 先放开… |
[06:14] | let go–let go of the dress so we can treat you. | 放开…放开礼服 我们才能治疗 |
[06:18] | All right,let go now. Now. | 好了 快放手 |
[06:23] | That’s not gonna happen. | 我们不会放手的 |
[06:25] | All right. Fine. Let’s move. | 好吧 随便 推进去 |
[06:31] | oh,please let this be something good,something cardio good. Please. | 老天保佑 来个心脏病人吧 |
[06:36] | 33-year-old male discovered unconscious but stable having survived a 12,000-foot free fall. | 33岁男性 从12000英尺摔落(约36万米) 失去知觉但状况平稳 |
[06:41] | A what? | 什么? |
[06:42] | His parachute didn’t open. | 他的降落伞没打开 |
[06:43] | Wait,he fell 12,000 feet without a parachute? | 等等 他没降落伞从12000英尺跳下来? |
[06:48] | thank you. | 感谢老天 |
[06:52] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 4 Episode 6 | |
[06:53] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[06:54] | Rick. I’m rick jacobs. | Rick 我叫Rick Jacobs |
[06:57] | He’s talking? | 他能说话? |
[06:58] | you’d think after 12,000 feet,he’d have at least a punctured lung. | 从12000英尺摔落 肺部早该裂了 |
[07:00] | where is he? Where are you? | 他在哪? 你在哪? |
[07:02] | Oh,my god. There you arE. | 哦 老天啊 你在这 |
[07:03] | How is he? How is he? Is he okay? Is he dying? | 他怎么样? 还好么? 会死么? |
[07:06] | No,I’m not dying,sally. | 不会 我死不了 Sally |
[07:07] | Okay,ma’am,you need to calm down. | 女士 你要冷静下来 |
[07:09] | Is this yourife? | 她是你老婆? |
[07:10] | My skydiving instructor. | 我的跳伞教师 |
[07:12] | -Well,ma’am- -I watched the whole thing. | – 哦 女士… – 我目睹了全过程 |
[07:15] | I-I couldn’t do anything. I was just–I was just in the clouds floating, | 我无能为力 当时我在空中飘浮 |
[07:18] | watching while he–while he– while he–you– you fell to your death. | 看着他…看着他 看着你一直摔下去 |
[07:22] | His chute didn’t open. | 他的降落伞没打开 |
[07:24] | Ma’am,okay,we need to do our jobs,and you’re making that difficult by hovering over the patient. | 女士 我们要救人 你在病人旁打转阻碍我们工作了 |
[07:28] | P-please have a seat and breathe. | 坐下来喘口气 |
[07:31] | I heard we have a skydiver who fell 12,000 feet. | 听说有个病人 从12000英尺跳下来 |
[07:35] | That’d be me. | 正是在下 |
[07:40] | -hello. -Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[07:42] | He’s talking? | 他还能说话? |
[07:44] | Clearly he’s in shock,can’t feel the extent of his injuries. | 显然他受惊了 感觉不到疼痛 |
[07:48] | Let’s get him down for a C.T. | 带他去做个CT |
[07:51] | Cristina,where are you going? | Cristina 你去哪? |
[07:53] | Multiple injuries means multiple surgeries. I’m going to get me some cardio. | 多种创伤意味着多种手术 我去找个心脏方面的 |
[07:57] | Okay,do you see that you’re bleeding all over the dress? | 你们发现已经血染礼服了么? |
[07:59] | It’s not about the dress. | 跟礼服没关系 |
[08:01] | I can’t,uh,I can’t– there’s too much blood down here. | 我不能…不能…下面流血太多了 |
[08:04] | Which one of your legs is bleeding? | 你们俩哪条腿流血了? |
[08:06] | I don’t know. I can’t really feel anything anymore. | 我不知道 没心思去感觉 |
[08:08] | I hear you have a broken nose down here. What’s with the dress? | 听说有人鼻骨骨折 礼服怎么了? |
[08:11] | It’s n about the dress. | 跟礼服没关系 |
[08:12] | Can’t they–can’t they just split the prize? | 她们不能共担费用么? |
[08:14] | I offered. I offered that 14 hours ago. | 我说了 14个小时以前就说了 |
[08:17] | It is a $100,000 wedding package,and I am not splitting it with anyone. | 这是10万块钱的婚礼套装 我不和别人分享 |
[08:22] | oh,you’re bleeding on your dress. | 血流到礼服上面了 |
[08:23] | it’s not about the dress! | 跟礼服没关系! |
[08:25] | Uh,uh,I’m gonna have to stabilize that shoulder somehow. | 我先固定肩膀 |
[08:27] | I’ll go grab a sling. | 我去拿吊腕带 |
[08:29] | -Well,this is cozy. -This is hell. | – 太惬意了 – 太混乱了 |
[08:31] | I assigned o’malley to you to keep him away from me,and now our patients are connected to each other. | 我给O’Malley安排工作好让他远离我 可现在病人又让我们一起工作 |
[08:35] | You’re not looking at this like the opportunity it is. | 你没看出来 这是个机会 |
[08:37] | -Meaning? -Meaning he’s an intern. | – 什么意思? – 他是个实习生 |
[08:39] | It’s,like,half my job,torturing interns. | 折磨实习生 是我工作的一部分 |
[08:42] | thanks. That’s– that’s almost sweet. | 多谢了 这主意真不错 |
[08:43] | But torturing george is not gonna make any of this any better. | 不过折磨George 不会让情况改善 |
[08:50] | Torture him how,exactly? | 你打算怎么折磨? |
[08:55] | My hands always get so sweaty in hospitals. | 我一进医院就双手冒汗 |
[08:59] | It’s the weirdest thing. | 太奇怪了 |
[09:00] | It’s pretty common,actually. | 实际上 这种事很平常 |
[09:03] | If it makes you feel any better,dr.Hahn has done this procedure hundreds of times. | Hahn医生做过上百次这种手术了 希望你能就此放心 |
[09:07] | And she’s really gonna thread a catheter up my leg,all the way to my heart? | 她要从我腿部插导管进去 直通心脏? |
[09:12] | Trust me,you are in excellent hands. | 相信我 你的医生十分优秀 |
[09:15] | But,um,I–I’ll be out,right? | 但我是没有知觉的 对吧? |
[09:17] | Oh,yeah,you’ll be asleep. You won’t remember a thing. | 是啊 你会被麻醉 不记得任何事情 |
[09:21] | Ivory-billed woodpecker. | 象牙嘴啄木鸟 |
[09:24] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[09:25] | Ivory-billed woodpecker– that’s what’s getting me through this. | 象牙嘴啄木鸟 它会帮我熬过去 |
[09:31] | I’m a,uh,lifelong birdwatcher. | 我一生都在观察鸟类 |
[09:34] | And when I get through this,I am finally going to scout the ivory-billed woodpecker. | 熬过去之后 我会去观察象牙嘴啄木鸟 |
[09:41] | It is so rare. | 它是珍稀动物 |
[09:43] | You know,we–we thought it was extinct. | 我们以为它已经灭绝了 |
[09:46] | But it’s not. | 但还没有 |
[09:49] | It lives in arkansas… | 在阿肯色州还有… |
[09:52] | in this one little patch of swamp. | 在一小块沼泽处 |
[09:58] | Do you have any idea how incredible it is to see a bird like that in person? | 能亲眼看到一只那样的鸟 是多么不可思议啊 |
[10:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:09] | Uh,I’ll be just one second. | 去去就来 |
[10:12] | Why are you hovering? | 你干嘛乱转 |
[10:13] | Guess what just came into the pit. | 让我猜猜急诊室来了什么病人 |
[10:15] | No,no,don’t guess. I’ll tell you. | 不不 不用猜 我来告诉你 |
[10:16] | Skydiver. | 跳伞员 |
[10:17] | Skydiver whose chute didn’t open,who fell 12,000 feet and landed in some shrubbery. | 一个没打开降落伞 就从12000英尺高空 掉进灌木丛的跳伞员 |
[10:24] | Poor guy. He probably broke every bone in his body. | 可怜的家伙 他身上的骨头都断尽了吧 |
[10:26] | No,the point is not “poor guy. ” The point is amazing surgery. | 不 重点不在于”可怜的家伙” 重点在于惊人的手术 |
[10:30] | And it could be yours for the low,low price of a humdrum,everyday cardio cath. | 只要你让出这个单调寻常的心脏病人 惊人的手术就归你了 |
[10:37] | Yeah,forget it. I’m not giving up hahn’s service. | 算了吧 我不会放弃跟着Hahn混的 |
[10:39] | Hey,hey,izzie,you know what? Cardio is my thing. | 嘿 Izzie 知道么 心脏的得归我 |
[10:42] | No. | 才不 |
[10:43] | I like this patient,I like hahn,and I like cardio. | 我喜欢这个病人 我喜欢Hahn 我也喜欢心脏 |
[10:48] | No,you are– you are flirting with cardio. | 不 你是在…在和心脏调情 |
[10:50] | I am married to cardio. | 我和心脏结了婚 |
[10:52] | You will marry general surgery or,you know,okay,perhaps neuro. | 你和其他手术结婚吧 也许神经科 |
[10:58] | but you,you are nowhere near hard-core enough to commit to cardio. | 但你还不够格做心脏手术 |
[11:03] | So you are telling me to stop flirting with your husband. | 你是要我别和你丈夫调情吧 |
[11:08] | I get it. That’s cute. | 明白了 真可爱 |
[11:10] | But if you’re gonna ask me for a favor,insulting my personal life is probably not a great tactic. | 你要是想让我帮忙 诬蔑我的私生活可不是条妙计 |
[11:14] | No,no,no,wait. I am not talking about your sex life. | 不不不 等等 我没有在讨论你的性生活 |
[11:16] | I could not care less about your sex life. | 我不想关心你的性生活 |
[11:18] | It’s a skydiver,izzie. Skydiver. | 一个跳伞员 Izzie 跳伞员 |
[11:20] | Sounds real cool. Enjoy it. | 听上去很不错 好好享受吧 |
[11:25] | if his intestines look like I think they will,that’s gonna take first priority. | 如果他的肠和我想的一样糟 那就得优先处理 |
[11:29] | He could have delayed paralysis. | 他的麻痹感可能有些延缓 |
[11:30] | This is not a contest,gentlemen. | 这不是在打赌 先生们 |
[11:31] | But since a perfed bowel could kill the guy whether or not his spine’s in working order, my money’s on the chief going first. | 不管脊柱是否正常 穿孔的肠子 都会要了他的命 我押主任的桩 |
[11:38] | Hey,what’d I miss? | 嘿 我错过什么了? |
[11:40] | Any cardiothoracic concerns? I’d be happy to page dr.Hahn. | 心胸部分有问题吗? 我很乐意通知Hahn医生 |
[11:43] | Sc’s coming up. | 半月瓣造影 |
[11:44] | here it is. Wait for it. | 来了 等下 |
[11:46] | w-wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[11:50] | oh,that can’t be right,can it? | 这不对劲 是吗 |
[11:52] | I’m not seeing any free fluid,any intraperitoneal gases. | 我没看到流体和腹膜腔的气体 |
[11:57] | Does anybody see anything? | 有人看到了吗? |
[11:58] | There! Right there. A hematoma. | 那儿 就在那儿 一个血肿 |
[12:00] | in the right lower quadrant. | 低四分区的右边 |
[12:01] | It’s the appendix. | 是阑尾 |
[12:04] | W-we’re saying this guy fell 12,000 feet,and basically all he needs is an appendectomy? | 一个从12000英尺高空掉下来的人 仅需要阑尾切除术? |
[12:22] | you’re charting… in a closet. | 你在写病历…在储藏室里? |
[12:24] | I get a lot of work done in here. It’s quiet and nice. | 我有很多事要做 这里很安静很舒服 |
[12:27] | And a closet. | 储藏室里 |
[12:30] | Look… | 听着… |
[12:31] | when I’m out there roaming the floors,okay, I am the other grey that dr.Yang likes to humiliate and kick around. | 只要我在走廊里游荡 Yang医生就会羞辱虐待这”另一个Grey” |
[12:38] | And–and in here,I’m–I’m not. You know,in–in here,I’m– it’s just– | 而在这儿 我就不会被… 你知道 在这儿 我只是… |
[12:42] | it’s–it’s my place,okay? It’s–it’s a closet. | 这是我的地盘…这是间储藏室 |
[12:48] | You know,every intern classhas its runt of the litter. | 每届实习生中总会有个最逊的 |
[12:51] | You keep this up,this year it’s gonna be you. | 如果你一直都这样 今年就是你了 |
[12:55] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[12:56] | Oh,sorry. You probably need to get in here. | 不好意思 你要进来 |
[12:58] | No,grab–grab a sling from the box and come with me. | 不 从盒子里拿个吊腕带 跟着我 |
[13:01] | With you? | 跟着你? |
[13:02] | Well,if you’d rather sit like a loser in a closet doing charts,you can. | 如果你宁可像个失败者那样 呆在储藏室里 我也无所谓 |
[13:05] | Or you can come help me on ortho today. Your choice. | 或者帮我处理那个肩膀归位病人 你自己选 |
[13:10] | No way. No frickin’ way. | 没门儿 想都别想 |
[13:12] | it’s the only solution if neither of you will let go of the dress. | 如果你们谁都不肯放开礼服 这就是唯一的办法 |
[13:15] | it’s very simple. Dr.Torres needs to treat jackie’s shoulder and leg,so,jackie,you need a proxy. | 很简单 Torres医生要治疗Jackie的肩膀和腿 那么Jackie 你得找个”代理” |
[13:21] | What? | 什么 |
[13:22] | Think about it,babe. This gives you an advantage. | 考虑下 宝贝 这对你有好处 |
[13:24] | You get to rest your hand and come back refreshed. | 让手休息下 过会又会生龙活虎了 |
[13:27] | Give me the dress. I’ll be the proxy. | 把礼服给我 我来当代理 |
[13:28] | No way. | 没门 |
[13:29] | This isn’t fair. You think this is fair? | 这不公平 你觉得这公平? |
[13:32] | Dr.O’malley’s the proxy. | O’Malley医生来当代理 |
[13:36] | What? | 什么 |
[13:37] | He’ll hold on to the dress. | 他会拿住礼服 |
[13:40] | Hold the dress? You just want me to… | 拿住礼服? 你要我… |
[13:43] | stand here and hold a dress? | 站那 拿住礼服? |
[13:45] | No one every said internship was easy. | 没人说过实习生的日子会好过 |
[13:58] | Dude,you’re job kinda sucks,huh? | 老兄 你的工作真是逊毙了 |
[14:02] | Hello? Watch the shoulder. | 嘿 注意肩膀 |
[14:05] | Oh,check it out. Bambi’s a bridesmaid. | 看啊 斑比的伴娘 |
[14:09] | you’re right. This did cheer me up. | 你是对的 这真让我振奋 |
[14:13] | you’ve got no lung injuries,no spinal injuries,no broken bones. | 你肺部和脊髓没有受伤 骨头也没断 |
[14:18] | -You’re just a lucky man. -Holy crap. | -你太幸运了 -天哪 |
[14:20] | The only thing we found was a little bleeding in your lower abdomen. | 你不过是下腹部小出血 |
[14:24] | Which means we have to remove your appendix. | 也就是说我们要切掉你的阑尾 |
[14:25] | How’s that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[14:27] | Uh,the body’s an amazing thing. You know,sometimes these things,they just happen. | 身体是很奇妙的 有时候就是这样 |
[14:36] | If you had died… god. | 如果你死了…上帝啊 |
[14:38] | I didn’t though. I lived. | 我没死 我活下来了 |
[14:43] | it’s just the most amazing feeling. | 这才是最奇妙的感觉 |
[14:44] | I feel like I could do anything right now. | 我觉得我现在无所不能 |
[14:46] | I mean,anything in the world because I faced death and I… | 我指任何事情 我都直面了死亡 而我… |
[14:51] | I survived. | 活下来了 |
[14:52] | -It changes a person. -It does. | – 这可以改变一个人 – 是的 |
[14:56] | It so does. | 就是这样 |
[15:00] | Sally…sal,I have to– I want to,um– | Sally…我要…我想… |
[15:04] | don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:05] | The minute– the minute we get out of here,I am so destroying that video. | 只要…我们一离开 我会毁了那个录像 |
[15:09] | You will never have to– to relive that horrible– in fact,where’s your helmet? | 你就再也不用…遭这种罪了 你的头盔在哪里 |
[15:14] | I’m gonna destroy that video right now. | 我现在就去毁了那录像 |
[15:16] | Sally. Sal… | |
[15:19] | wait. | 等等 |
[15:20] | Did she say “video”? | 她是说”录像”? |
[15:22] | the trick is to envision the artery like a spaghetti noodle– pliable,but not too fragile. | 秘诀是把动脉想象成意大利面 很柔软 但也不是那么脆弱 |
[15:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:30] | Oh,this is an unexpected surprise,chief. You need something? | 真是个惊喜 主任 你需要什么吗? |
[15:33] | Oh,first day. Just wanted to see how you were settling in. | 第一天 只是想看看你怎么做 |
[15:37] | you see that? | 看到了吗? |
[15:39] | It’s a blockage,left main coronary artery. It’s totally closed off. | 这是个阻块 左边主冠状动脉 完全阻塞 |
[15:43] | There’s no way I’m getting a stent in there. We’re gonna have to open him up. | 移植片固定模放不进去 我得开腔 |
[15:47] | B.P.’S dropping to 58 over 20. | 血压降到58/20了 |
[15:49] | His heart’s racing. | 心跳加速 |
[15:50] | And his temp’s rising. Muscles are rigid. | 体温上升 肌肉发硬 |
[15:53] | All right,let’s bring him off anesthesia and start him on 100% o-2. | 好了 停止麻醉 恢复供氧 |
[15:57] | He’s got malignant hypothermia. | 体温极降 |
[15:59] | So he’s allergic to the anestsia? | 他对麻药过敏? |
[16:01] | He’ll never be able to endure the cabg. | 他不能做冠状动脉旁路移植术 |
[16:02] | So what are our options? | 我们怎么办? |
[16:10] | that’s just,uh… | 那就 呃… |
[16:12] | I mean,it sounds like you’re telling me… | 貌似你们要告诉我… |
[16:20] | you’re not actually telling me I’M… I’m gonna die? | 你们不是要告诉我…我会死吧? |
[16:24] | The blockage we found in your heart needs surgery,extensive surgery. angioplasty won’t work. | 心脏的阻块需要动手术 深度手术 做血管成形术是不够的 |
[16:30] | And since you’re allergic to the anesthesia… | 因为你对麻药过敏 |
[16:34] | so I’ll just,uh… | 那么我就是… |
[16:39] | I’ll be like this. | 只能这样 |
[16:42] | I’ll be sick… | 一直带病… |
[16:45] | and exhausted… | 慢慢拖垮… |
[16:48] | and like this… | 然后… |
[16:50] | until one day when I’ll… | 直到某一天就… |
[16:53] | just,uh… | 就… |
[16:55] | die. | 死了 |
[17:02] | It would’ve been wonderful… | 这本来该有多好啊… |
[17:06] | to see that bird. | 如果能看到那种鸟 |
[17:10] | It would’ve been wonderful. | 死而无憾了… |
[17:17] | Com ark) you’re crowding me,o’malley. | 你挤到我了 O’Malley |
[17:22] | Hey,hey,I think he just let go. You just let go of the dress,didn’t you? | 嘿嘿 我想他松手了 你松开了裙子 不是吗 |
[17:26] | No. | 不 |
[17:27] | I wish to god he had. | 肯定松手了 |
[17:28] | I swear,if you let go and lose this contest after my jackie almost died to win it | 如果你松手了 在Jackie搏命 要赢得礼服竞赛的情况下 |
[17:34] | – – dude,a busted shoulder does not mean she almost died. Okay? | 老兄 肩膀脱臼可没要死那么严重 |
[17:38] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[17:40] | I’m watching you. | 我盯着你呢 |
[17:43] | I know you all think this is stupid. | 我知道你们觉得这很蠢 |
[17:46] | If I were you,I would think this is really stupid. | 如果我是你 我也会觉得真的很蠢 |
[17:49] | Ll,I’ve never been married myself,so I’m not one to judge,but george here knows all about what it takes. | 我从没结过婚 我无法妄下定论 但George对这些很在行 |
[17:55] | Don’t you,o’malley? | 是不是 O’Malley? |
[17:56] | You’re married? For how long? | 你结婚了? 多久了? |
[17:58] | Not very long. | 不久 |
[18:00] | Newlywedongratulatations. | 新婚燕尔 恭喜你啊 |
[18:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:07] | Now,jackie,dr.Karev and i are gonna do this on the count of three,okay? | Jackie 现在数到三 Karev医生和我就给你归位 准备好了? |
[18:12] | I should totally win over that helena girl. I’m am way more injured than she is. | 我完全可以赢Helena 我可比她伤得重 |
[18:16] | I should just win by default. | 我不用花力气就能赢她 |
[18:17] | One… | |
[18:19] | two… | |
[18:21] | three. | |
[18:24] | Is it in? | 归位了吗 |
[18:30] | It popped back out. | 又突出来了 |
[18:31] | She’s gonna need surgery. | 她要动手术了 |
[18:32] | Hey,no.I gotta get back to my dress. Just wrap some bandages around it or something. | 不 我要拿回我的礼服 捆些绑带什么的就好了 |
[18:37] | You would rather hold on to a dress with a dislocated shoulder than let me repair it in surgery for you right now? | 你宁愿拖着脱臼的肩膀去抢礼服 也不要我马上给你动手术? |
[18:42] | I can have surgery anytime. I can only win this wedding once. | 手术随时都可以做 而婚礼只有一次机会 |
[18:58] | So what,heust stands there and holds a dress? | 什么? 他一直站那儿拿着件礼服? |
[19:02] | I know. I thought it was gonna be more exciting,too. | 我知道 我也以为会更刺激些的 |
[19:05] | A monkey could hold a dress. | 就算是猴子也能拿着礼服 |
[19:06] | Actually,this is a lot harder than it looks. | 事实上 这比看上去难多了 |
[19:09] | don’t let them get to you. Tune them out,all of them. | 别让他们影响到你 别理会他们 |
[19:13] | It’s the only way to get through it. | 只有这样你才能熬过去 |
[19:14] | Sweetie,he’s your competition. Don’t help him. | 宝贝 他是你的竞争对手 别帮他 |
[19:17] | You ever give morphine to people who aren’t patients? | 你给过病人之外的人吗啡吗? |
[19:20] | This kinda blows. | 这有些无聊了 |
[19:21] | It’s more fun when you heckle. | 你要是反驳的话会更有意思的 |
[19:22] | Don’t heckle,george. | Geroge 别反驳 |
[19:23] | Yeah,whatever. I got something way better than this. | 好了 反正我有更有意思的事 |
[19:25] | Something that tops o’malley playing bride? | 比O’Malley扮新娘更有意思? |
[19:30] | Skydiver video. | 跳伞录像 |
[19:39] | What are we doing? | 干什么呢? |
[19:39] | Video from the helmet of a skydiver without a chute. | 不用降落伞的跳伞员 用头盔内置摄像机拍下的录像带 |
[19:42] | You guys are sick. | 你们真变态 |
[19:43] | Oh,it’s not a snuff film. The guy survives. | 不是特级电影 那家伙活下来了 |
[19:46] | holy… | 天啊… |
[19:49] | Oh,is he… | 哦 他… |
[19:50] | oh,no,he’s going for it. He’s going for the chute. | 他是试着要 他是想打开降落伞的 |
[19:53] | Oh,and it doesn’t open. | 但打不开 |
[19:54] | Now he’s flailing. | 他掉下去了 |
[19:55] | He’s going for his second chute. | 他正要打开备用的 |
[19:56] | -oh,jeez. -Oh,also doesn’t open. | -啊哟 天啊 -也没能打开 |
[19:58] | You’d think there’d be more screaming. | 尖叫声应该来得更猛烈些 |
[19:59] | Oh,ok how close the ground is getting. | 哦 离地面有多近啊 |
[20:01] | -Wh-what’s he doing now? -Peeing his pants. | -现在他在干啥 -尿裤子 |
[20:03] | Is he saying something? Turn it up. | 他在说话吗 开响点 |
[20:05] | God,I wish would’ve told you. I am so in love with you. | 天啊 我该告诉你 我多爱你啊 |
[20:09] | I-I love you. I love you. I love you,sally. I–ohh! | 我 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 Sally 我–哦 |
[20:16] | who’s sally? | 谁是Sally |
[20:19] | -His skydiving instructor. -Sad. | – 他的跳伞教练 – 惨啊 |
[20:21] | Hey,what are you even doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in surgery? | 你在这里干什么? 你不是该在做手术吗? |
[20:24] | The guy is allergic to anesthesia. The surgery was canceled. | 那人对麻药过敏 手术取消了 |
[20:31] | I drowned. | 我溺水了 |
[20:33] | I was sinking… | 我往下沉 |
[20:35] | I died. | 我死了 |
[20:38] | And you know what I realized? | 知道我意识到什么了? |
[20:41] | I realized how stupid all of my issues are. | 我意识到我所有的事情都很可笑 |
[20:45] | I’m waiting for how this applies to me. | 我在等你说这也适用于我呢 |
[20:47] | -It doesn’T. -Of course not. | -没这意思 -当然 |
[20:50] | Well,that man fell,and all he wanted was one last chance to tell sall how he felt about her. | 那人掉下去 而他想的只是有一次 告诉Sally他爱她的机会 |
[20:56] | And I got one last chance. I got my chance. | 我也有这最后的机会 我有过 |
[21:01] | And what have I done with it? | 但我做了什么 |
[21:03] | You know,being aware of your crap and actually overcoming your crap are two very different things. | 意识到糟糕和要克服糟糕 完全是两码子事 |
[21:11] | -I know. -Okay,found it. | -我知道 -好了 找到了 |
[21:18] | dr.Hahn,I know how you can do the surgery on the patient who is allergic to anesthesia. | Hahn医生 我知道怎么给 那个麻药过敏的病人动手术了 |
[21:22] | Well,no anesthesia means no ventilator. | 不能用麻药就不能用呼吸机 |
[21:24] | No ventilator means no cabg. Not a whole lot of wiggle room there. | 不能用呼吸机就不能做 冠状动脉旁路移植术 没得商量 |
[21:27] | You can operate on him while he’s awake. | 你可以在他清醒的时候做手术 |
[21:29] | Yang– you can use a high thoracic epidural to numb him from the chest down. | — 你可以给他做上胸部硬膜外麻醉 |
[21:33] | Let him breathe on his own the entire time. | 整个手术 让他完全自主呼吸 |
[21:35] | I mean,they pulled it off in india last month,and then again in– | 我是说 上个月印度有过先例 也能再次– |
[21:37] | dr.Hahn,you wanted to sign the discharge papers for mr.Arnold? | Hahn医生 你要给Arnold先生签出院证明吗? |
[21:43] | Not quite yet. | 现在还不是时候 |
[21:46] | Wide awake? | 完全清醒状态? |
[21:49] | You want me to let you slice open my chest while I’m wide awake? | 你要我同意在完全清醒的状况下 给我胸膛开腔? |
[21:55] | It is your best option. | 这是你最好的选择 |
[21:58] | Uh,how… | 怎么做… |
[22:01] | how long would i have to be lying there,uh,on the table with my chest open,uh,like that? | 我得在胸口被切开的状态下 在手术台上躺多久? |
[22:09] | the surgery can take up to five or six hours. Maybe more. | 手术要5或6小时左右 可能会更久 |
[22:14] | uh,six hours… | 6小时… |
[22:16] | awake… | 清醒着… |
[22:18] | w-with you operating on my heart. I… | 看着你给我的心脏动刀子 我… |
[22:20] | the ivory-billed woodpecker. | 象牙啄木鸟 |
[22:22] | -What? -What? | -什么 -什么 |
[22:24] | The ivory-billed woodpecker. Mr.Arnold | 象牙啄木鸟 Arnold先生 |
[22:27] | you want to live to see it,don’t you? This is your only chance. | 你想要活着去见它 不是吗? 这是你唯一的机会 |
[22:34] | Ivory-billed woodpecker. | 象牙啄木鸟 |
[22:37] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[22:38] | Stevens,we will scrub in as soon as an O.R. Is free. | Stevens 手术室一空下我们就进去 |
[22:42] | Uh,but the surgery was cristina’s idea. | 但手术方案是Cristina想出来的 |
[22:45] | Either you want in or you don’T. | 要么进 要么不进 |
[22:46] | -Which is it? -I do. | -选哪个 -我进 |
[22:48] | Uh,but– I’m sure there’ll be standing room in the gallery,yang. | — 可是 — Yang 我肯定会有地方让你旁观的 |
[22:51] | Stevens,book the O.R. | Stevens 预定手术室 |
[23:02] | uh,chief. | 主任 |
[23:03] | Awake open-hrt surgery? | 清醒状态下的开心手术? |
[23:05] | I want to talk to you about tonight. | 我想和你谈谈今晚的事 |
[23:07] | Have you heard about this awake open-heart surgery? | 你听说这个开心手术了吗? |
[23:09] | I’ve invited sloan and, | 我邀请了Sloan |
[23:11] | um,well,I’m wondering what I should tell him to expect. | 我想知道该告诉他要期待什么 |
[23:14] | Mm,tell him to expect a good time. | 叫他准备好快乐时光 |
[23:16] | Okay,so what is that,poker,cigars,whiskey? | 好的 要准备什么 扑克 雪茄 威士忌? |
[23:20] | I mean,what kind of things? | 要准备什么具体的东西? |
[23:23] | A good time,shep. | Shep 快乐时光 |
[23:26] | You know? | 知道了吧? |
[23:29] | You have no idea the kind of stamina it takes to stand in a display window for two days. | 你想象不到整整两天站在橱窗外 得要多少毅力 |
[23:36] | It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done,like,ever. | 这是我一生中经历过最困难的事情 |
[23:40] | You’re risking permanent damage to your shoulder over a contest. | 你是拿肩膀永久性损伤在冒险 |
[23:45] | What does your dress look like? | 你的礼服什么款式? |
[23:48] | Strapless,sweetheart neckline,crystal beading- | 无背带 漂亮的领口 水晶珠子 |
[23:52] | – so pretty. | 太美了 |
[23:54] | But you’re gonna wear your hair down,though,right? | 但你还是要散开头发 是吗? |
[23:56] | You know,to cover the hunchback? | 掩盖驼背? |
[23:58] | The what? | 什么? |
[23:59] | Oh,it’s just,since you’re ignoring dr.Torres’ advice about getting the surgery, | 因为你不听Torres医生的手术建议 |
[24:03] | you know,your shoulder is probably gonna be pretty swollen and purple | 你的肩膀就会又黑又肿 |
[24:06] | –you know,kind of like a hunchback? | 有点像驼背 |
[24:08] | But your hair should totally cover it. | 但你的头发能完全遮盖住 |
[24:10] | I mean,probably,with the right veil. | 可能还有头纱 |
[24:12] | You didn’t tell me that. | 你没告诉我这件事 |
[24:15] | How soon can we have the surgery? | 最快什么时候能做手术? |
[24:21] | dr.Hahn. | Hahn医生 |
[24:23] | I heard a crazy rumor about you. | 我听到个有关你的疯狂谣言 |
[24:25] | That I’m performing open-heart surgery on a man who’s wide awake? | 是病人清醒时 我进行开心手术吗? |
[24:29] | That’s the rumor that’s the truth. | – 是谣言? – 是事实 |
[24:30] | Well,I perform awake brain surgery all the time. | 我做脑部手术时 病人都是清醒的 |
[24:33] | Not the same thing. | 两回事 |
[24:35] | You ever heard of a gentlemen’s evening? | 你听说了男士之夜了吗? |
[24:37] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[24:38] | The chief is hosting a gentlemen’s evening. | 主任正要举办男士之夜 |
[24:41] | We’re pretty sure it doesn’t involve porn, | 我们肯定不会有色情的东西出现 |
[24:43] | but,you know,we want to be sure. | 不过 我们想确定一下 |
[24:45] | Right. | 好 |
[24:47] | Are you two a couple? | 你俩是一对吗? |
[24:51] | that’s–no. | 当然不是 |
[24:53] | Just checking. | 只想确定一下 |
[24:58] | Why would she ask that? | 她为什么要那么问? |
[25:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:00] | I’m–I’m worried about this gentlemen’s thing. | 我有点担心今晚的事 |
[25:03] | George… | |
[25:05] | you got a second? | 有空吗? |
[25:08] | Seriously? | 说真的? |
[25:10] | one se.hi. | 1秒钟 嘿 |
[25:18] | We’re gonna have to push bac our perfect evening tonight. | 我们要推迟今晚的计划 |
[25:21] | Not by much– a few hours,I think. | 不会太久 就几个小时 |
[25:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:27] | I’m about to scrub in on an awake open-heart surgery. | 我要参加一个病人在 清醒状态下的开心手术 |
[25:31] | -A what? -Awake. | – 什么? – 清醒状态下 |
[25:32] | The patient’s gonna be wide awake while we operate on his heart. | 病人手术期间保持清醒状态 |
[25:34] | That is intense. -It is. | – 太紧张了 – 确实是 |
[25:36] | It is intense.It’S… | 非常紧张 |
[25:40] | you know,cristina would be all over this. | Cristina本来要参与的 |
[25:43] | She would be studying and quizzing herself,and all I can think about is–is the poor guy. | 她肯定会胡思乱想 但我在为那个可怜的病人着想 |
[25:47] | You know,he’s really nervous already,and… | 他已经很紧张了 |
[25:51] | I’m not hard-core. | 我不是很坚强 |
[25:53] | I’m nohard-core enough for this. | 我还在犹豫这个手术 |
[25:55] | Yes,you are. | 不 你很坚强 |
[25:57] | What,you’re just– you’re just not like cristina. | 你和Cristina不一样 |
[26:00] | You’re hard-core. | 你很坚强 |
[26:02] | You’re hard-core like izzie. | 你像Izzie一样坚强 (hard-core也有裸露之意) |
[26:07] | did that just sound dirty?’Cause that’s not how I meant it. | 听上去有点色情? 但我没那意思 |
[26:10] | Mean it,man. | 就是那意思 |
[26:12] | Shut– | 闭 |
[26:14] | go kick ass in the surgery,and then we’ll have our night,and it will be perfect. | 全力参与手术吧 然后共度良宵 一定很美好 |
[26:18] | Oh,I have not shaved my legs yet. | 我还没刮腿毛 |
[26:20] | Go be hard-core izzie. | 做一个坚强的Izzie |
[26:21] | Go. -Okay,got it.going | – 去吧 – 知道了 我去了 |
[26:24] | Thank you. -Bye. | – 谢谢 – 拜 |
[26:28] | She’s hot,man. | 她很性感 |
[26:31] | — Is she your wife? | 她是你老婆? |
[26:34] | I don’t know you well enough to have this conversation. | 我们不是很熟 谈这个不合适 |
[26:38] | Chief,you paged? | 主任 你呼我? |
[26:39] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[26:43] | You had the nerve to tell a patient you would perform awake open-heart surgery without running it past me? | 你胆子也太大了 不通知我就告诉病人 你要做清醒状态下的开心手术? |
[26:49] | Did burke run every surgery past you? | Burke的每个手术都经过你同意了? |
[26:52] | Erica,I know you’re new here… -no. | – Erica 我知道你刚来 – 才不是 |
[26:53] | But we run– I just want to know what the rules are. | – 但我们 – 我就想知道这儿的规矩 |
[26:56] | Every surgery burke booked,he ran it up the flagpole first? | Burke每次预定手术 都要先通知你? |
[26:59] | And what about pretty and prettier? | 美男和美美男呢? |
[27:00] | They run all their surgeries past you? | 他们每个手术都要经过你同意? |
[27:02] | Wait,you’re talking about shepherd and sloan? | 等等 你在说Shepherd和Sloan? |
[27:04] | I am talking about your male attendings. | 我在说你的男性主治医生 |
[27:08] | You know,the ones you invited to your gentlemen’s evening? | 就是你邀请他们参加男士之夜的人 |
[27:11] | Guess you don’t know a guy till you work for him. | 直到你为他工作时 才能真正了解他 |
[27:13] | I mean,who knew you were running some kind of old boys’ club? | 我是说知道你要开办老式男孩俱乐部的人 |
[27:16] | No,that is not it. | 不 不是那样的 |
[27:17] | What we were– you realize that an evening to which the male attendings are invited and the women are not | – 我们是 – 你只邀请男性主治医生 而不邀请女性 |
[27:21] | — you realize that that’s a lot like when law firms used to have country club weekends | 这跟法律事务所过去在周末 开办的乡村俱乐部一个样 |
[27:25] | and failed to invi the black sociates? | 不邀请黑人 |
[27:30] | Good talk. | 聊得很愉快 |
[27:31] | I gotta prep for my surgery. | 我要为手术做准备了 |
[27:42] | remember when I was dead? | 还记得我死的时候吗? |
[27:47] | Before I went in that water,everything was so… | 我掉进水里之前 所有事都 |
[27:50] | complicated and hard. | 那么复杂 那么艰辛 |
[27:55] | And then you pulled me out of the water. | 然后你把我救出来 |
[27:59] | And I came back to life. | 然后我起死回生 |
[28:04] | For a moment,everything was so clear… | 那一刻 所有事情都那么明朗 |
[28:09] | as if the water had washed everything clean. | 好像所有事都被水清洗干净了 |
[28:15] | Do you remember that? | 你记得吗? |
[28:17] | I do. | 记得 |
[28:23] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[29:24] | I don’t know how you guys did this for two days. | 真不知道你们怎么撑了两天 |
[29:28] | Believe me,I would be at city hall tomorrow if that were an option. | 相信我 如果可以选择的话 我明天要去市政府 |
[29:32] | It is an option.You could just…let go. | 有个选择 你可以放手 |
[29:36] | You let go. | 你放手 |
[29:41] | You let go,and it’s no big deal.It’s a wedding. | 你放手吧 又不是什么大事 只不过是个婚礼 |
[29:44] | I let go,and I haveo face the wrath of dr.Sloan. | 如果我放手 就要面临Sloan医生的愤怒 |
[29:49] | My mom manages a grocery store, | 我妈妈开了家杂货店 |
[29:53] | and ever since I got engaged,she’s been putting herself into serious debt | 从我订婚时起 她就忙里忙外 |
[29:57] | over hand-engraved place cards and chocolate fountains. | 写邀请信 做巧克力蛋糕 |
[30:03] | It’s her dream. | 那是她的梦想 |
[30:05] | My wedding is her dream. | 我的婚礼是她的梦想 |
[30:09] | This is so important to her. | 对她非常重要 |
[30:11] | This is what she’s been living for since I can remember,since… | 从我记事起 从我父亲去世起 |
[30:16] | my dad left. | 这就一直是她生活的目标 |
[30:19] | My perfect night. | 我完美的夜晚 |
[30:23] | So… | 所以 |
[30:25] | I can do this. | 我可以做到 |
[30:28] | I can do this for her… | 为了她 我能做到 |
[30:31] | because she’s done a lot for me. | 因为她为我付出太多 |
[30:41] | Get me a crash cart right now. | 快推辆车来 |
[30:48] | must have happened when she fell this morning,which means she was bleeding all day. | 她肯定今早摔倒时就这样了 她一整天都在流血 |
[30:52] | She seemed just fine. | 她看上去很好 |
[30:54] | She must have been feeling some major pain. | 她肯定觉得很痛苦 |
[30:57] | Yeah,holding on to that dress,that wasn’t easy for her. | 拿着礼服不放对她来说不容易 |
[31:00] | It was humiliating.It was– | 很丢人 |
[31:02] | but when someone’s trying to break you,it gives you drive,gives you strength. | 但有人想打败你时 你反倒觉得有动力和勇气 |
[31:06] | Holding on to that dress for hours–I mean,days– you know,just… | 拿着礼服坚持好几个小时 好几天 |
[31:11] | and in public,refusing to buckle,refusing to beg– | 在大家面前 不屈服 不乞求 |
[31:15] | that hard-core.I mean,in its own way,that’s seriously hard-core. | 那么坚强 我是说 那就是坚强 |
[31:19] | Rumor has it that sloan was busy hazing one of his interns today. | 有谣言说Sloan一整天 都忙着折磨他的实习生 |
[31:26] | I take it you didn’t buckle. | 我想你没有屈服 |
[31:32] | No,sir. | 没有 |
[31:35] | Good man,o’malley. | 好样的 O’Malley |
[31:56] | uh,I can’t feel anything from the neck down. | 脖子以下 没有知觉 |
[31:59] | It’s almost like the rest of me just… | 我身体的其他部分 |
[32:02] | doesn’t exist. | 像不存在一样 |
[32:07] | Okay,the sound you’re about to hear,that’s the saw. | 你会听到锯声 |
[32:10] | that–that’s not a pretty sound. | 不是什么好声音 |
[32:12] | I brought you some music. | 我给你放些音乐 |
[32:14] | Just listen to this and tune it all out. | 听这个吧 别想那个了 |
[32:20] | and–and–and that smell. | 什么味道 |
[32:22] | That–that smell is not–that’s the cautery. | – 这种味道 – 是灼烧剂 |
[32:25] | I-I know it’s hard,but you’ll get used to it. | 我知道很难熬 但你会适应的 |
[32:27] | In a moment or two,you won’t even notice it.I promise. | 过一会 你就不会在意了 我保证 |
[32:40] | he jumped out of that plane. | 他从飞机上跳下来 |
[32:42] | No one forced him to do it. | 没人强迫他 |
[32:43] | Fell 12,000 feet. | 从12000英尺高空掉下来 |
[32:46] | People chasing death down,then trying to cheat it. | 人们想了解死亡 然后努力躲避它 |
[32:49] | Doesn’t make any kind of sense to me. | 对我来说 毫无意义 |
[32:52] | There’s a clarity thing. | 有件事情很明白 |
[32:54] | When you cross over the edge, | 当你跨过边界时 |
[32:57] | there’s a moment when everything…just melts away,and you’re fearless. | 这一刻 什么都消失了 你变得勇敢无畏 |
[33:05] | I get it.I understand wanting to feel like that. | 我明白 我了解这种想要的感觉 |
[33:17] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[33:18] | Did I win? | 我赢了? |
[33:19] | You should know that your surgery went very well. | 你的手术很顺利 |
[33:24] | But who won? | 谁赢了? |
[33:27] | I-is she still holding on? | 她还在坚持呢? |
[33:29] | Helena collapsed. | Helena倒下了 |
[33:30] | She’s in surgery. | 她在手术室 |
[33:31] | So–so I won? | 我赢了? |
[33:33] | She–she collapsed,which– which means I won,right? | 她倒下了 就意味着我赢了? |
[33:38] | Where–where’s the judge? | 裁判呢? |
[33:41] | You–the woman that you stood next to for two days almost died. | 站在你旁边的女人 站了两天 差点没了命 |
[33:44] | Okay,you’ve just woken up from surgery,and all that you can think about is if you won a stupid contest? | 而你刚从手术中醒来 就关心是否赢了那场愚蠢的竞赛? |
[33:50] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白? |
[33:51] | You–you shouldn’t have to fight this hard for a wedding. | 你不该为一场婚礼争得头破血流 |
[33:54] | You fight for a marriage,and sometimes even that is a lost cause. | 你为一场婚姻而战 即使败局已定 |
[33:57] | Sometimes you have to know when to let go. | 你也得知道要放手 |
[33:59] | So just let go already,all right? | 放手吧 好吗? |
[34:01] | Just frickin’ let go. | 就赶紧放手吧 |
[34:06] | Yeah,buT… | 好 可是 |
[34:08] | d-did I win? | 我赢了没? |
[34:27] | izzie stuck a picture of a bird on an empty saline bag and put it in his eyeline. | Izzie在盐水袋上画了一只鸟 让他看见 |
[34:31] | That’s smart.I wouldn’t have thought of that. | 真聪明 我都没有想到 |
[34:43] | she doesn’t let me take care of her. | 她不让我照顾她 |
[34:47] | It’s not my job anymore. | 不归我管了 |
[34:50] | She won’t let me. | 她不让我做 |
[34:54] | I’m taking care of her. | 我来照顾她 |
[35:01] | You’re,uh… | 你们 |
[35:03] | you’re,uh,you’re looking at my heart? | 你们在看我的心脏? |
[35:08] | you’re looking at my… | 你们在看我 |
[35:10] | actual heart? | 活生生的心脏? |
[35:11] | Better than that,mr.Arnold,we’re fixing it. | 不止如此 Arnold先生 我们要修好它 |
[35:18] | and,uh,all– all those people,uh,up there in the observation deck,they’re | 在观察室里的人 他们 |
[35:24] | –they’re,uh,looking at it,too? | 他们也看到了? |
[35:26] | they are. | 对 |
[35:31] | People watching me. | 大家都在看我 |
[35:34] | Pe-people watching me instead of,uh… | 大家都在看我 而不是 |
[35:38] | it’s–it’s so weird,uh,to be the one ing watched. | 真奇怪 让别人看来看去 |
[35:43] | It–it’s so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[35:45] | How you doing there,mr.Arnold? | 你感觉怎样 Arnold先生? |
[35:46] | You need anything? | 你需要什么? |
[35:48] | Uh,uh,it’s–it’s cold,uh,co-cold in here. | 冷 我很冷 |
[35:51] | Uh,I-I need to cover up. | 我需要盖些东西 |
[35:53] | Uh,uh,c-cover me up. | 把我盖上 |
[35:56] | Uh,okay? | 好吗? |
[35:57] | Um,cov-cover me up. | 把我盖上 |
[35:59] | C-cov-cover me up. | 盖上 |
[36:01] | yeah,we’re gonna– we’re–we’re gonna coveryour legs with more blankets right now. | 我们会在你腿上盖毯子 |
[36:04] | Oh,c-cov-cover me up. | 把我盖上 |
[36:06] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[36:08] | Okay,cov– cover me up. | 盖上我 |
[36:09] | His heart rate’s up to 168. | 心跳达到168了 |
[36:10] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[36:12] | You know,uh,ev-everybody’s watching,uh,and–and,uh,I-I need to be covered up. | 别人都在看我 快把我盖上 |
[36:17] | I-i need– I-I can’t stay like this. | 我不能这样 |
[36:20] | I can’t stay like this. | 我不能这样 |
[36:21] | You need–need– I-I can’ I can’T. | 你们…我不能 |
[36:24] | No,stop right now. | 快停下来 |
[36:25] | Just–just stop the surgery. | 停止手术 |
[36:28] | Stop!Stop it! | 停下来! |
[36:32] | D/6 okay,I-I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[36:35] | Get your hands out of me. | 把你们的手拿开 |
[36:36] | Please stop! | 快停止! |
[36:38] | Mr.Arnold,I need you to calm down so that your heart can calm down. | Arnold先生 请冷静下来 你心跳过速了 |
[36:43] | Okay,hey,mr.Arnold. | Arnold先生 |
[36:44] | Mr.Arnold) oh. | Arnold先生 |
[36:47] | Look at me. | 望着我 |
[36:49] | Good.Okay. | 好 |
[36:50] | Now I want you to focus on– on the observation deck,okay? | 我要你集中注意看观察室 |
[36:54] | Pretend that it’s a tree line or a shoreline or something– something with birds. | 当作是丛林或者海岸线 有很多鸟 |
[36:58] | Those aren’t people up there watching you,those are birds– your birds– and you’re watching them. | 不是人在看你 是鸟 你在观察它们 |
[37:02] | So tell me,mr.Arnold,about the birds. | 告诉我 那些鸟的种类 |
[37:04] | Tell me.Tell me about the birds. | 那些鸟的种类 |
[37:05] | I-I can’T. | 不行 |
[37:07] | You can. | 可以的 |
[37:08] | How about her? | 从她开始? |
[37:09] | That woman in–in the far left? | 远远的左边 那女的 |
[37:11] | What kind of bird would she be? | 她会是什么鸟? |
[37:13] | Okay,okay,uh,uh,I guess,um,uh,she–she has a long neck. | 她脖子很长 |
[37:20] | Uh,so she’d– she’d be an ibis,s-some kind of ibis. | 也许是�q的一种 |
[37:24] | Okay,good.Great.Great. | 很好 非常好 |
[37:26] | who’s next? | 下一个呢? |
[37:28] | Uh,okay. | 好的 |
[37:30] | th-that one,uh,doing–doing that little,uh,dance with her fingers. | 那个手指在跳舞的 |
[37:35] | Um,she’s A… | 她是… |
[37:38] | she– she’s the purple sandpiper. | 紫鹬 |
[37:41] | uh,yeah,th-those are tough little birds. | 很顽强的鸟 |
[37:46] | Those are survivors. | 激烈竞争下的生存者 |
[37:49] | and,um,and him,uh,with the,uh,the–the sad eyes,uh-huh,he would– | 他 那个眼神很忧伤的男人 |
[37:57] | he’s a,uh,a-a thrush,a-a black-headed nightingale thrush. | 是鸫 黑头夜鸫 |
[38:05] | and–and the tall one standing there,uh, | 站着的高个儿 |
[38:12] | watching over everything,over,uh,everyone– | 注视一切 关注所有人 |
[38:17] | uhuh,he doesn’tiss a thing. | 不会遗漏细节 |
[38:20] | He’s A… | 他是… |
[38:23] | a great blue heron. | 一只大青鹭 |
[38:30] | No question. | 毫无疑问 |
[38:43] | hey,how’s,uh,how’s,uh,how’s your bride? | 你的病人怎样了 |
[38:45] | Did she,uh,pull through okay? | 状况还好吧? |
[38:49] | Please tell me that you let go first. | 告诉我你先放手的 |
[38:51] | I absolutely cannot handle my bride winning that way. | 这么就让她赢了 我实在心有不甘 |
[38:59] | What? | 什么? |
[39:00] | Oh,nothing.Just,uh… | 没什么 只是 |
[39:03] | I just didn’t know if we– we’d ever be able to… | 我只是没想到我们还能… |
[39:06] | talk again. | 再交谈 |
[39:10] | I’m letting go. | 我放手了 |
[39:13] | I have to… | 我不得不… |
[39:16] | let go. | 放手 |
[39:27] | Why didn’t you tell anybody you were hurting? | 你为何没说你很痛? |
[39:30] | You would’ve made me let go. | 你会叫我放弃的 |
[39:32] | Hell yeah,I would’ve. | 是的 我会的 |
[39:37] | I guess I lost anyway. | 我想我输了 |
[39:39] | No,actually,I let go first. | 不 事实上我先放手了 |
[39:42] | You did? | 真的? |
[39:44] | Someone had to catch you. | 我要去扶你 |
[39:47] | D. | 亲爱的 10万块 |
[39:50] | Have a nice life. | 祝你幸福快乐 |
[39:55] | we won. | 我们赢了 |
[39:57] | oh,my god.I can’t believe I’m crying over this. | 不能相信我竟然哭了 |
[40:02] | we did this. | 我们赢了 |
[40:04] | We actually did this. | 我们真的赢了 |
[40:05] | No,sweetie,you did it. | 亲爱的 是你赢了 |
[40:09] | This was all you. | 都因为你 |
[40:17] | I know this sounds ridiculous,but I’m a little disappointed. | 听起来有些荒谬 但我有点失望 |
[40:21] | I mean,I survived a 12,000-foot freefall,and this is gonna be my only scar? | 我从12000英尺的高空掉下来没死 这是唯一的伤痕? |
[40:25] | It goes away. | 会消失的 |
[40:27] | The scar? | 伤痕? |
[40:29] | The feeling. | 感觉 |
[40:32] | That feeling that you have right now,today, | 今天你有的感觉 |
[40:36] | that feeling like you can do anything, | 像你无所不能 |
[40:39] | that clarity,it goes away. | 那一片空明 消失了 |
[40:43] | And you go right back to being the coward who can’t tell the person you love how you feel. | 你变回一个懦夫 不敢告诉爱的人你的感觉 |
[40:51] | I saw your video. | 我看了录像 |
[40:54] | Y-you saw the… | 你看了… |
[40:59] | But you’re not gonna let sally see it,right? | 你没打算让Sally看 对吗 |
[41:02] | Y-you’re n gonna let her know what I said? | 你不会让她知道吧 |
[41:05] | like I saiD… | 像我说的 |
[41:07] | it goes away. | 会消失 |
[41:09] | It’s going away right now. | 此时正在消失 |
[41:10] | You have to tell her how you feel,right now while you still can. | 你要在还有机会的时候 告诉她 |
[41:15] | She is just so incredible,I mean,at everything she does. | 她是那么完美 所有事情 |
[41:20] | She’s way out of my league.You don’t understand. | 她不属于我 你不明白 |
[41:22] | There is no way that she could possibly feel the same way that– | 她不可能会有我一样的感觉 |
[41:25] | well,if she doesn’t feel the same way,then you move on. | 如果她没有 那你就主动向前 |
[41:29] | But if you never find out how she feels, | 但如果你止步不前 |
[41:32] | then that won’t be your only scar. | 伤痕就不止身上的这道了 |
[41:44] | He doesn’t have any secret fetishes,right? | 他不会有什么特殊的嗜好吧? |
[41:47] | He really– he doesn’t strike me as a fetish kind of guy. | 他不像恋什么癖的那种人 |
[41:52] | Hey,richard,you gotta tell us what this evening is about. | 你得告诉我男士之夜是怎么回事 |
[41:54] | You’ve been obtuse,it’s been fun but,you know,we’re getting a little freaked out now. | 你一直装傻 开始还挺有意思 但现在我们快受不了你了 |
[41:57] | What’s a gentlemen’s evening? | 男士之夜是怎么回事? |
[42:00] | It’s an evening with no ladies,just gentlemen. | 就是没女人的晚上 只有男人 |
[42:03] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[42:06] | pretty boys living in the woods. | 住在树林里的帅哥 |
[42:09] | This is very charming. | 要么 很有魅力 |
[42:11] | Or sad. | 要么 很可怜 |
[42:12] | I’m not sure which. | 不知道算是哪种 |
[42:13] | What happened to no ladies? | 不是说没女人吗? |
[42:16] | Plans change. | 计划有变 |
[42:20] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有什么节目? |
[42:24] | As in,uh… | 你是指… |
[42:27] | what are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有什么节目? |
[42:32] | Look,uh… | 听着 |
[42:34] | I’m not a nice guy. | 我不是好男人 |
[42:35] | I don’t date.I don’t call the next day. | 我不约会 也不会主动致电 |
[42:38] | I–I’m not looking for a relationship ’cause I’m never good at ’em. | 我不是要谈恋爱 因为我并不擅长 |
[42:41] | And honestly,I’m kinda hung up on somebody else.So… | 老实说 我对另一个人有感觉 |
[42:45] | the only thing you’re ever gonna get from me is sex.That’s it. | 你跟我只有上床 没别的 |
[42:48] | And,uh,that’s never enough for girls like you. | 你这样的好女孩 想要的远不止这个 |
[42:55] | Deep down,everyone wants to believe they c be hard-core. | 内心深处 我们都希望自己够坚强 |
[42:59] | But being hard-core isn’t just about being tough. | 但坚强跟故作冷漠是两码事 |
[43:02] | Oh,this is just unfair! | 这不公平 |
[43:03] | In your face,banker.Park place is mine. | 教训你这个庄家! 公园归我了 |
[43:06] | Give it up. | 放弃吧 |
[43:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:08] | yeah,oh,with a hotel! | 还有宾馆! |
[43:10] | I think you owe him money. | 我想你欠他钱 |
[43:11] | It’s about acceptance. | 坚强还需要容忍和接受 |
[43:14] | George. | |
[43:28] | I’m exhausted. | 我很累了 |
[43:31] | Every bone… | 每块骨头… |
[43:33] | and every muscle in my body… | 和身体的血肉 |
[43:35] | aches. | 痛 |
[43:37] | And I don’t think I can do this. | 我想我做不来 |
[43:39] | I don’t– it’s not that I don’t want to,because I do. | 我想做 不是不想 |
[43:43] | I really,really do. | 真的真的想 |
[43:45] | It’s just that I-I just spent six and a half hours on my feet in surgery, | 我刚做手术站了6个半钟头 |
[43:49] | and I can barely hold myself up,and I’m just so tired. | 都撑不住了 我太累了 |
[43:53] | this is–this is like a– a rare bird,george. | 这时刻就像最罕见的鸟一样 |
[43:57] | You know,I mean,the first time that we’re together since– | 我们现在这样的 第一次真正的同床共枕 |
[44:01] | since we were together,and it’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience. | 一生中只有一次的经历 |
[44:05] | I don’t want to waste it.I don’t want to waste it on a night | 我不想浪费掉 |
[44:07] | that I’m too exhausted to enjoy it because I want to enjoy our rare bird,george. | 不想因为我太累而不能好好享受 我想好好享受这动人时刻 |
[44:12] | I need to enjoy our rare bird. | 我要享受我们的第一次 |
[44:15] | me,too.I… | 我也是… |
[44:17] | and oh,my hand is jus oh,it’s just killing me from holding that dress. | 我的手也很痛 抓了整天的婚纱 |
[44:24] | S-so maybe to– maybe tonight’s not the perfect night. | 也许今晚时机不对 |
[44:29] | Maybe a perfect night is… | 也许改天再来… |
[44:32] | another night. | 比较好 |
[44:33] | Really? | 真的? |
[44:44] | Do you want to maybe,uh… | 你想不想… |
[44:47] | go to sleep? | 去睡觉? |
[44:56] | Oh,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:06] | Did you only shave one of your legs? | 你只有一条腿脱毛了? |
[45:09] | I know.I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[45:12] | No,no,I was just wondering.It’s cool. | 我只是随便问问 没事 |
[45:13] | It’s–it’s okay.Sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[45:15] | It’s–it’s– oh,my god.I can’t do it. | 天 我不行了 |
[45:19] | Sometimes you have to give yourself permission to not be hard-core for once. | 有时你得让自己不坚强一回 |
[45:24] | Maybe I should take a sleeping pill. | 也许我该吃安眠药 |
[45:25] | Oh,no.Don’t do that. | 别吃 |
[45:27] | You’ll just get strung out and turn into a bad afterschool special. | 搞得半睡半醒 更加像念经了 |
[45:31] | We’ll just sleep,and…you’ll slP. | 我们会睡着 你会睡着 |
[45:36] | I can’t stop,cristina. | 我不停地想 Christina |
[45:40] | I just can’t stop seeing derek. | 脑子里全是Derek |
[45:45] | And it’s not about the sex.It’s not… | 跟性无关… |
[45:49] | about the sex. | 跟性无关 |
[45:51] | It’s about that moment afterward… | 是高潮过后 |
[45:56] | when the world stops. | 世界静止 |
[46:01] | It just feels so safe… | 感觉好安全… |
[46:06] | so safe. | 好安全 |
[46:09] | I’m not ready to give that up. | 我不打算放弃 |
[46:15] | Does that make me sad and weak and pathetic? | 是不是因此我变得可怜 软弱 患得患失? |
[46:18] | A little bit. | 有点 |
[46:24] | What do I do? | 我该怎办? |
[46:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[46:31] | You don’t have to be tough every minute of every day. | 你不需要每时每刻坚强 |
[46:35] | It’s okay to let down your guard. | 放下戒备也没什么 |
[46:37] | In fact,there are moments when it’s the best thing you could possibly do… | 事实上 有时这样是最理想的 |
[46:51] | as long as you choose your moments wisely. | 只要你选择合适的时机 |
[47:02] | alex,please tell me that you don’t live with meredith grey. | 你不是跟我姐姐一起住吧… |