时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:03] | alex,please tell me that you don’t live with meredith grey. | 别告诉我你和Meredith一起住 |
[00:05] | The more available he gets,the more I pull away. | 他越容易接近 我逃得越远 |
[00:08] | I’m used to being number one. | 我一直都是最棒的 |
[00:10] | I will help you.We’ll be like a team. | 我会帮你的 咱们得团结 |
[00:13] | Dr.Hahn has agreed to become our new head of cardiothoracic surgery. | Hahn医生同意做我们心脏科的头了 |
[00:16] | Lookin’ forward to it,dr.Yang. | 但愿如此 Yang医生 |
[00:18] | Ah,good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:19] | – Trout for breakfast… – again. | – 早餐吃鳟鱼…又吃 |
[00:22] | Tonight we will have hot,perfect sex. | 今晚我们来次火辣完美的做爱 |
[00:27] | I’m exhausted. | 我精疲力尽了 |
[00:28] | Maybe tonight’s not the perfect night. | 也许今晚不是时候 |
[00:41] | before we were doctors,we were med students. | 当医生之前 我们都是医科生 |
[00:44] | Which meant we spent a lot of time studying chemistry. | 就是说我们学了很久化学 |
[00:48] | – Wow. – Yeah. | – 喔 – 是的 |
[00:52] | – that was… – aerobic. | – 那真… – 像有氧运动 |
[00:55] | – Aerobic bad? – No,no. | – 这样不好? – 没 没有 |
[00:58] | – Why,do you think it was bad? – No. | – 怎么 你觉得不好? – 没有 |
[01:01] | – Okay. – No,I mean,obviously we both were nervous. | – 好吧 – 不 我是说我们都太紧张了 |
[01:05] | Well,yeah,we’ve been, | 是啊 的确如此 |
[01:07] | uh,you know,waiting for so long.It was like… | 长期的等待就像… |
[01:09] | – it better be good. – Yeah.No,better be worth it. | – 所以期待会好 – 希望等待物有所值 |
[01:13] | – that’s a lot of pressure. – Yeah. | – 压力太大了 – 是啊 |
[01:17] | – Let’s just do it again. – Yeah,let’s get right back on that horse. | – 我们再来一次 – 好啊 重新上马 |
[01:22] | Organic chemistry,biochemistry… | 有机化学 生物化学… |
[01:25] | we learned it all. | 我们全学过 |
[01:27] | What’s new with you? | 最近有什么新闻? |
[01:28] | I saw my half sister half naked. | 看到我妹妹半裸了 |
[01:33] | – What’s new with you? – I had dinner and a movie… | – 你又干嘛了呢? – 吃饭 看电影… |
[01:36] | with the chief. | 和主任一起 |
[01:39] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[01:41] | you could stay. | 你可以留下来 |
[01:44] | Yeah,I think I’m gonna go. | 我想我该走了 |
[01:46] | Leave you wanting more and all of that. | 留给你更多无限遐想 |
[01:48] | But when you’re talking about human chemistry,only one thing matters… | 可一提到人体化学 只与一件事有关… |
[01:56] | either you’ve got it… | 要么有… |
[01:58] | or you don’T. | 要么没有 |
[02:05] | Dry cleaning. | 去干洗 |
[02:07] | Yeah.You want some coffee? | 想来点咖啡吗? |
[02:09] | And tell them that there is a stain on the left sleeve of the blue one. | 跟他们说蓝色这件左袖上有处污渍 |
[02:13] | I’m thinking “godfather” tonight. | 今晚我想看”教父” |
[02:17] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[02:18] | I’m gonna make ’em an offer they can’t refuse. | 我将给他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件 |
[02:23] | – that’s brando. – yeah.Got that. | – 学的是白兰度 – 看出来了 |
[02:27] | thank god | 谢天谢地 |
[02:33] | hey,i’m taking meredith grey from you this week. | 嘿 把Meredith Grey借我一礼拜 |
[02:35] | Her mother was a good surgeon,and I want to see what she’s like. | 她妈是个出色的外科医生 我想看看她咋样 |
[02:39] | Well,that’s not how it works here.You get assigned a residenT. | 我们这是由上头给你指派住院医生的 |
[02:41] | There’s a schedule. | 已经安排好了的 |
[02:43] | well,the schedule doesn’t take into account certain things. | 进程安排可没考虑到特殊情况 |
[02:47] | – Like what? – Like the fact that I don’t want yang. | – 比如呢? – 比如我不想要Yang |
[02:50] | You can have stevens. | Stevens给你 |
[02:52] | She’s good,and I’m sure shepherd won’t mind. | 她不错 我确信Shepherd不会介意的 |
[02:56] | Won’t mind what? | 不介意什么? |
[02:58] | Oh,she’s sassy. | 她太拽了 |
[03:00] | She’s a woman of substance.You two have nothing in common. | 很有实力 你俩一点共同点没有 |
[03:03] | Oh,I’m late.I had to drop off the chief’s dry cleaning. | 我来晚了 帮主任送衣服去干洗了 |
[03:06] | You’re doing his laundry? | 你帮他洗衣服? |
[03:08] | We’re helping each other out. | 我们互相帮助 |
[03:09] | Yeah?What’s he doing? | 是吗?那他帮你什么忙? |
[03:10] | He has an extensive dvd collection. | 他收藏了海量的碟片 |
[03:15] | You’re dating the chief. | 你和主任拍拖呢 |
[03:20] | – I don’t care if you sleep with lexie. – Oh,I just can’t do it at my house. | – 我不介意你和Lexie上床 – 只是不能和她在我家做 |
[03:24] | – It’s my house. – Oh,get over it. | – 那是我家 – 忍忍吧 |
[03:26] | – It was a onetime thing anyway. – Alex. | – 仅此一次 |
[03:28] | What?Seriously,one timE. | 什么? 真的 就一次 |
[03:30] | What’s the problem with you and your sister anyway? | 你们姐妹这是怎么了? |
[03:32] | She’s not my sister. | 她不是我妹妹 |
[03:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:38] | – You look weird. – I don’t look weird. | – 你看上去很奇怪 – 我可不奇怪 |
[03:40] | – What’s wrong? – I look fine. | – 怎么了? – 我很好 |
[03:41] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[03:44] | It’s horrible… e sex… | 这太恐怖了…性爱… |
[03:47] | with izzie… | 和Izzie… |
[03:50] | horrible it’s like she’s trying too hard. | 她好像过分努力了 |
[03:54] | It’s…it’s… you ever see a porno? | 这…这…你看过色情片吗? |
[03:56] | Not that izzie’s a porno.She’s an angel. | 当然Izzie可不是个荡妇 她是个天使 |
[03:57] | But it’s like she’s trying to channel a porn star. | 她表现的像个艳星 |
[04:01] | And she’s trying to act all dirty and sexy,which sounds great,right? | 她努力表现得下流又性感 听上去不错 对吧? |
[04:04] | But in reality,I just want to say, | 可回到现实里 我只想说 |
[04:08] | “izzie,just ’cause you can do that with your legs doesn’t mean that you should.” | “Izzie 即使你腿能摆那种造型 也不意味你该那么摆” |
[04:16] | – I want to run. – Run.Run.Run now. | – 我想走了 – 走 走 快走 |
[04:22] | Oh! | 哦! |
[04:24] | – I love george. – Oh,god. | – 我爱George – 上帝 |
[04:26] | I do.I love him. | 是的 我爱他 |
[04:27] | And I’m so happy because he’s kind and smart and,um,sweet and sexy. | 我很高兴他善良聪明温柔又性感 |
[04:34] | He’s perfect.Perfect. | 他太完美了 完美 |
[04:35] | Except for the fact that he kisses like a chicken. | 除了他的吻像鸡啄的事实外 |
[04:37] | You know,a chicken pecking the ground for food, | 就那种在地上啄食的鸡 |
[04:39] | I just pecking and pecking and pecking? | 啄啊 啄啊 啄啊? |
[04:41] | And when he’s pecking at me like that,I forget that I love him. | 当他来啄我的时候 我就忘了自己多爱他 |
[04:43] | I forget that he’s kind and…and sweet and sexy, | 我忘了他的善良…温柔和性感 |
[04:46] | and I just want to scream,”stop pecking me!” | 我只想大喊”别啄我了!” |
[04:48] | Did he peck you ke a chicken,mer? | 他也会像只鸡那么啄你吗? |
[04:51] | – Morning. – Cristina needs me. | – 早上好 – Cristina找我 |
[04:54] | I’m painting burke’s apartment so I can stop calling it “burke’s apartment”… | 我在漆Burke的公寓 这样就能不叫它”Burke的公寓”了 |
[04:58] | a happy color… red,like blood. | 让人愉快的颜色… 红的 像血一样 |
[05:01] | Plus,I am on cardio this whole week… | 还有这周我会去心胸外科… |
[05:03] | one of the benefits of living with the person who makes the schedule. | 这就是和定进程表的人生活的好处 |
[05:09] | I’m on post-op again. | 我又分在术后复建组 |
[05:10] | Second week in a row. | 连续两星期 |
[05:12] | Trade with me. | 和我交换吧 |
[05:13] | Oh,yeah.No way. | 没门 |
[05:15] | – I was talking to meredith. – Why?I’m with hahn. | – 我在跟Meredith讲话 – 为什么? 我可跟Hahn一起 |
[05:18] | Dude,wake up and smell the surgical board. | 伙计 醒醒 闻闻手术安排板吧 |
[05:22] | 3 days ago,there was a code in room 2037 and no resident to cover iT. | 3天前 2037房有紧急情况 可没医生过去 |
[05:26] | – I-I… – the schedule is a mess,your mess. | – 我-我… – 安排得一塌糊涂 你安排的 |
[05:29] | Clean it uP. | 快去弄好 |
[05:32] | Chief had on his stern face. | 主任开始摆臭脸了 |
[05:34] | Yeah,you know,I was… I was happy this morning. | 是啊 我…我今天早晨心情不错 |
[05:38] | You know why? | 知道为啥? |
[05:39] | Because I have back-to-back surgeries today. | 因为我今天手术不断 |
[05:43] | You have on your I-want-something fa. | 你摆着一副”我要帮忙”表情 |
[05:45] | Will you cover for me,just do the chief resident thing so I can stay happy? | 你能掩护我 帮我干住院总医师的活 让我继续高兴下去吗? |
[05:49] | Just today.Please,please,please. | 就今天 求你 求你了 |
[05:51] | – So you want me to… – be me. | – 你想让我… – 做我 |
[05:53] | But,you know,better. | 或者 更好的是 |
[05:54] | Be you. | 做自己 |
[06:00] | How’s it going,jerry? | 咋样啊 Jerry? |
[06:01] | If by “how’s it going,” you’re asking me | “咋样啊” 如果你是在问我 |
[06:03] | if I’ve had the pleasure of taking a crap yet, | 刚才拉的爽不爽 |
[06:06] | dr.Karev,the answer is it’s not going. | Karev医生 答案是不爽 |
[06:09] | Nothing’s going.Nothing’s moving. | 什么都没拉出来 一点蠕动感都没有 |
[06:11] | It’s been five days since your bowel resection. | 你做了肠切除术也有5天了 |
[06:13] | – You should be… – crapping by now? | – 你应该… – 能拉出来? |
[06:15] | What’s the problem?Did you people botch the surgery? | 咋回事? 你们搞砸了吧? |
[06:17] | Is there crap leaking out into my body? | 难道屎全倒流回我体内了? |
[06:20] | – E surgery was a success… – listen,dr.Karev… oh,mama! | – 手术很成功… – Karev医生…哦 天哪! |
[06:26] | I’ve been divorced twice.My children won’t talk to me. | 我离过两次婚 孩子们都不理我 |
[06:29] | I’ve battled addictions,filed for bankruptcy. | 我有战争狂瘾 也破过产 |
[06:33] | My life has basically sucked. | 我的人生超失败 |
[06:35] | But through it all,the one thing I had going for me was I crap like clockwork. | 唯一的优点就是每天大便很规律 |
[06:40] | It’s a simple pleasure.I want it back. | 这种单纯的幸福 我想再找回来 |
[06:43] | So get your little prescription pad | 所以快拿你的处方单 |
[06:45] | and write me a prescription to make me crap. | 给我开副药让我拉出来 |
[06:52] | Grey and hahn? | Grey和Hahn? |
[06:55] | Hey,she can’t do this. | 嘿 她不能这么做 |
[06:57] | She can’t just not teach me.It’s her job. | 她不能就这么不教我 可这是她工作 |
[06:59] | Torres has to make her teach me. | Torres得让她教我 |
[07:01] | – If the chemistry isn’t there… – it’s not chemistry.She doesn’t like me. | – 要是你们没化学反应… – 无关化学 她就是不喜欢我 |
[07:04] | She says it’s chemistry. | 她说是因为化学反应 |
[07:06] | No,I’m going to torres. | 我去找Torres |
[07:08] | Uh,dr.Torres… | Torres医生… |
[07:10] | wanted me to tell you… | 让我告诉你… |
[07:13] | to find another specialty. | 去选另一个专业 |
[07:15] | – W-why? – It’s not gonna work with hahn. | – 为什么? – 既然和Hahn合不来 |
[07:17] | So you need to fin a way to make it work with another specialty. | 你得找另一个能合得来的专业 |
[07:21] | I suggest you try the E.R. | 建议你考虑下急诊室 |
[07:24] | – What? – This isn’t a request. | – 什么? – 这不是个请求 |
[07:26] | This is an order from your chief resident. | 是你们头的命令 |
[07:31] | The E.R.Can be a candy store. | 急诊室里应有尽有 |
[07:33] | You’ve got car crashes,impalements.What do you got? | 你会遇到车祸 刺穿 什么情况? |
[07:35] | Sprained ankle and an infected bunion. | 脚扭伤和脚趾发炎感染 |
[07:38] | It can also strip you of your will to live. | 还会让人失去活着的勇气 |
[07:41] | Okay,go,troll,find me something good. | 好 到处转转 给我找点好东西 |
[07:45] | Dr.Yang. | Yang医生 |
[07:47] | Has meredith said anything to you about me? | Meredith和你说起过我吗? |
[07:48] | ‘Cause she’s been avoiding me for days. | 她躲我好多天了 |
[07:50] | You know,what did I say to you about talking to me about your personal life? | 以前是跟你说 关于和我谈你的私生活这件事? |
[07:53] | Help!My…my baby. | 救命!我…我孩子 |
[07:55] | I-I was carrying her down the stairs and I fell,anshe hit her head. | 我-我抱着她下楼 不小心摔下来 她碰到了头 |
[07:58] | She was crying in the car,and now she’s not crying anymore. | 在车里一直哭 现在却不哭了 |
[08:00] | I’m too scared to look.Someone please tell me my baby’s alive. | 我不敢看 求你们谁能告诉我孩子还活着 |
[08:03] | – Okay,let me have the baby… – she can’t be dead,right? | – 把孩子给我… – 她不会死的 对吧? |
[08:05] | You don’t die from just falling down the stairs. | 从楼梯上摔下来不至于死的 |
[08:07] | – She’s… – please,let me help.Let me help. | – 她… – 让我帮你 让我帮你 |
[08:08] | I’ll take the baby.That’s fine.Okay. | 我看看孩子 很好 |
[08:10] | Oh,my god. | 上帝 |
[08:15] | oh,my god. | 上帝 |
[08:18] | She’s breathing. | 她有呼吸 |
[08:20] | Her fontanelle feels tense.She’s lethargic. | 她囟门绷紧 昏睡过去了 |
[08:22] | Take her to trauma two and page shepherd. | 抱她去创伤2科 通知Shepherd |
[08:25] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不用谢 |
[08:25] | Thank you so much.Thank you | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[08:28] | Okay,ma’am,um,you can,uh,stop hugging me | 别 别再抱着我了 |
[08:30] | so I can take care of your baby. | 这样我才能照顾你孩子 |
[08:32] | Ma’aM. | 女士 |
[08:35] | Ma’am?Ma’am? | 女士? 女士? |
[08:38] | I’m not getting a hetbeaT. | 没心跳 |
[08:40] | No pulse. | 没脉搏 |
[08:42] | Get me a crash cart. | 叫救护车 |
[08:44] | She’s not breathing. | 她没呼吸了 |
[08:46] | Grey’s Anatomy Physicd Atraction…Chemical Reaction Season 4 Episode 7 | |
[08:53] | – dr.Yang? – Teresa brotherton,lost vitals and coded. | – Yang医生? – Teresa Brotherton 失去生命迹象无心跳 |
[08:56] | I needled a tension pneumo on the right side.She regained vitals. | 我在右边肺部开孔放气 她开始有生命迹象 |
[08:58] | She’s got so much air in the soft tissues,it’s obscuring the ultrasound. | 软组织吸入过多空气 导致超声探测不明显 |
[09:02] | Probably punctured an airway as well as her lung. | 可能气道和肺部穿孔 |
[09:04] | Feel that? | 感觉一下? |
[09:06] | Uh,I was talking to grey. | 我是在和Grey说 |
[09:08] | We’ve got it from here,dr.Yang. | 我们开始接手了 Yang医生 |
[09:16] | call C.T.Tell them we’re on our way. | 打电话给C.T.室 说我们有病人送去 |
[09:19] | And you didn’t see him swallow it? | 你没看到他吞下去? |
[09:21] | You were making your collages while our son quietly choked to death? | 当儿子快窒息而死的时候 你还在做你的抽象拼画? |
[09:24] | Itas one marble. | 就一颗弹珠而已 |
[09:25] | Brian,honey,tell your dad you’re not dead. | Brian 宝贝 告诉你爸你不会死的 |
[09:27] | Then ask your mom what the hell collage art is. | 问问你妈到底抽象拼画是啥玩意? |
[09:29] | Maybe if you came to my studio sometime,you could see for yourself. | 也许哪天你能来我工作室 就可以自己看看了 |
[09:31] | Okay,look,I’m too busy working to pay for that studio… | 为了开你的工作室我努力赚钱呢… |
[09:34] | okay,mom,dad,just shut up,okay? | 行了 爸妈 拜托你们闭嘴吧? |
[09:38] | sorry.They’re annoying. | 对不起 他们太吵了 |
[09:39] | – brian,that’s rude. – I wonder where he gets that from. | – Brian 太没礼貌了 – 也不知道是跟谁学的 |
[09:42] | Well,there’s not much we can do except wait for it to pass. | 除了等它自己出来 我们也没办法 |
[09:45] | – So he’s fine? – It was one marble. | – 也就是说 他没什么? – 就是一个弹珠 |
[09:47] | He’s not choking or drooling. | 他既没有窒息 也没有流口水 |
[09:50] | He’ll be fine. | 他会好的 |
[09:52] | But I still get something,right? | 但我还是能提出要求 对吧? |
[09:54] | You said after we went to the hospital,I’d get whatever I wanted. | 你说过只要去了医院 就会满足我的一切要求 |
[09:56] | Solutely,sweetie.You were really brave. | 没错 宝贝 你真勇敢 |
[09:58] | – yeah,buddy,anything you want. – Okay. | – 是的 孩子 什么都行 – 好的 |
[10:01] | I want you guys to get a divorce. | 我想要你们俩离婚 |
[10:07] | – How about a puppy? – No,don. | – 要条小狗吗? – 不 Don |
[10:09] | What?A boy should have a puppy. | 怎么了? 男孩子就该有条小狗 |
[10:11] | – We talked about this earlier. – I know we talked about it,but look,the kid… | 我知道我们之前谈过了 可是孩子… |
[10:13] | we’ll infiltrate with a mixture of bupivacaine | 我们会注入一些布比卡因(麻醉药) |
[10:17] | then lido with epi along these areas here. | 然后在这块区域注射肾上腺素 |
[10:21] | is there a surgery that can make me look like her? | 什么手术能让我变得跟她一样? |
[10:23] | You’re much prettier than dr.Stevens. | 你比Stevens医生漂亮多了 |
[10:25] | Then how come I can’t even remember the last time I had sex? | 那为什么 我连上次享受性爱的日子都不记得了 |
[10:28] | I’ll bet dr.Stevens can remember the last time she had sex. | 我打赌Stevens医生 肯定记得她上一次做爱的时间 |
[10:31] | – Harriet,don’t harass the residents. – She’s young.She still has her looks. | – Harriet 不要为难住院医生 – 她很年轻 还有着漂亮的外表 |
[10:35] | Although,sweetie,you’re already getting worry lines. | 不过甜心 看你愁容满面的样子 |
[10:37] | What do you possibly have to be worried about? | 你有什么可发愁的? |
[10:39] | Nothing.I-I don’t have worry lines. | 没什么 我才没有发愁 |
[10:42] | Oh,oh,your frown line is already prominent. | 你的法令纹越来越明显了 |
[10:44] | Whatever is wrong in your fe,you need to fix it quick. | 不管你生活中出现什么问题 最好尽快解决 |
[10:47] | Because once this stuff starts to turn south, | 因为一旦它越来越长 |
[10:49] | honey,it is a long way back.Trust me. | 亲爱的 想回复原状就很难了 相信我 |
[10:52] | Know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗? |
[10:54] | Looks like multiple rib fractures and a massive hemothorax. | 像是多处肋骨骨折 还有严重的胸腔积血 |
[10:57] | Actually,it’s you giving up O.R.Two. | 实际上 它代表你要放弃二号手术室 |
[11:00] | My patient is emergent. | 我的病人情况紧急 |
[11:02] | What do I tell my patient? | 那我怎么跟我的病人说? |
[11:04] | If it were me,I’d tell her to age gracefully. | 要是我 就请她平静地老去 |
[11:10] | your baby has a slight brain contusion. | 你的孩子有轻微脑挫伤 |
[11:13] | Her brain’s bruised.It’s minor. | 她的头部挫伤了 不是很严重 |
[11:14] | But I’d like to keep her here for observation. | 但我想把她留下来继续观察 |
[11:17] | I-I gotta tell you,dr.Shepherd, | 坦白告诉你 Shepherd医生 |
[11:19] | I’m listening to you,but I’m not hearing anything you’re saying. | 我并没心思听你说的 |
[11:22] | Dr.Hahn is taking my wife into surgery right now, | Hahn医生要给我的妻子做手术了 |
[11:25] | and I need to go be with her. | 我要去陪她 |
[11:28] | You know what you’re doing.G-go ahead and do it. | 你确定怎么做 就去做吧 |
[11:30] | I need to go be with my wife. | 我得跟我妻子在一起 |
[11:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:35] | Um,what’s your daughter’s name? | 你女儿叫什么名字? |
[11:38] | She doesn’t have one yet. | 还没有取名 |
[11:41] | We just adopted her a week ago, | 我们一周前才领养的 |
[11:43] | just been trying to get to know her. | 刚开始慢慢了解她 |
[11:50] | clear. | 准备 |
[11:54] | clear. | 准备 |
[11:57] | push the intracardc epi. | 心内注射肾上腺素 |
[12:00] | Get ready to cross-clamp the aorta. | 准备夹住大动脉 |
[12:03] | the heart’s responding.Sinus rhythm. | 心脏有反映了 节奏规律 |
[12:06] | All right,that’s twice in two hours this woman has died. | 好的 两个小时内再出现一次 这个女的就死定了 |
[12:09] | Let’s pick up the pace,everyone. | 我们加快速度 各位 |
[12:10] | The less time she’s on the table,the better. | 她的手术时间越短越好 |
[12:13] | Quite a rush,huh? | 赶得很呐 |
[12:19] | Hahn took my O.R. | Hahn抢了我的手术室 |
[12:21] | She’s pushy. | 真爱现 |
[12:25] | Pushy and rude. | 爱现还无礼 |
[12:27] | – Is she doing a stapled tractotomy? – Yeah. | – 她在做钉合神经束切断术? – 是啊 |
[12:30] | She’s trying to save as much lung tissue as possible. | 她想尽可能保全肺组织 |
[12:35] | Doesn’t make up for pushy and rude. | 这也不能弥补她的缺点 |
[12:39] | No,it doesn’T. | 嗯 不能 |
[12:48] | You paged me? | 你呼我了? |
[12:50] | Yeah,um,I was wondering, | 是啊 我想问问你 |
[12:52] | do you think I could pick her up? | 我能不能把她抱起来? |
[12:54] | The baby? | 这个孩子 |
[12:56] | I mean,the father hasn’t really been down here,and she’s been through so much already. | 她已经受了不少苦 父亲又不在身边 |
[13:01] | that’s not why you paged me. | 这不是你呼我的原因 |
[13:03] | – It’s not? – No. | – 不是吗? – 不是 |
[13:05] | You paged me because your legs are still shaking from the other night, | 而是那晚之后你的双腿还在颤抖 |
[13:08] | and you’re trying to work up the nerve to invite me to a friendly,neighborhood on call room. | 你鼓起勇气 想邀我到隔壁友好的待命室 |
[13:14] | Actually,I paged you because I wanted to know if you could | 实际上 我是想说… |
[13:17] | please tell meredith that I had no idea that her house was your house. | 能否请你告诉Meredith 我并不知道你们俩住在一幢房子里 |
[13:21] | I mean,she and I w… we were making progress,and… | 我们俩的关系正在改善… |
[13:24] | and now she must think that I’m a stalker. | 但现在她肯定以为我想偷窥她 |
[13:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:28] | Uh,your issues can’t be my ises. | 你的问题我也帮不了 |
[13:30] | But I am here for the sex if you need it. | 不过如果需要性爱 记得找我 |
[13:33] | If I need it? | 如果我需要? |
[13:35] | You know you need it. | 你清楚自己是需要的 |
[13:42] | have you seen dr.Torres? | 你看见Torres医生了吗? |
[13:44] | She promised me a breakdown for next week’s E.N.T.Conference by the end of the daY. | 她答应 今天会把下周耳鼻喉会议的明细交给我 |
[13:49] | Uh,she asked me to pass it along. | 她让我给你 |
[13:51] | Must have slipped my mind.My apologies. | 我准是忘了 抱歉 |
[13:53] | Oh,good.I mean… | 哦 很好 我是说… |
[13:55] | this is good.This is… | 这很好… |
[13:57] | – nice work. – Thank you. | – 干的不错 – 谢谢 |
[13:59] | I mean,yeah. | 我是说 是啊 |
[14:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:11] | I’m sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[14:12] | – Oh,no,it’s fine. – It’s just… | 哦 没关系 只是… |
[14:16] | – Sorry. – You go that way.I go… | – 对不起 – 你朝这边 我来这边… |
[14:18] | you know,we… | 你知道我们… |
[14:20] | we should… we should…stop for a sec. | 我们该…暂停一下 |
[14:23] | We should just,uh,we’re a little nervous and awkward. | 我们有点紧张 笨手笨脚 |
[14:26] | We just have to admit that we’re nervous d we’re awkward. | 我们必须承认这一点 |
[14:29] | – Yeah,it’s a little awkward. – Yeah. | – 是啊 有点笨手笨脚 – 是啊 |
[14:30] | Because why?Because we’re nervous. | 为什么呢? 就因为我们紧张 |
[14:32] | so we just need to,you know,get over ourselves. | 所以我们要克服紧张情绪 |
[14:35] | How? | 怎么做? |
[14:42] | we could pick a fantasy. | 我们可以幻想 |
[14:45] | – What? – You know,a fantasy. | – 什么? – 幻想 |
[14:48] | We could pick a fantasy,any… | 我们可以幻想… |
[14:51] | fantasy.Any… | 幻想 比如… |
[14:54] | I will do anything that you want me to. | 我会对你言听计从 |
[14:59] | Anything? | 什么都听? |
[15:05] | – That’s what you wanted? – No. | – 你就想要这个? – 不是 |
[15:08] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[15:10] | y-yes,but… | 是的 但… |
[15:13] | that’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[15:16] | – What did you mean then? – Okay,let’s just not ever talk about this again. | – 那你什么意思? – 好了 咱俩别谈这个了 |
[15:20] | Please? | 求求你了 |
[15:22] | We have chemistry,george. | 我们很来电 George |
[15:24] | I know we have it because we had the best sex I have ever had in my life. | 我很确信 因为我们有过最完美的性爱 |
[15:27] | – Do you remember that sex? – I do. | – 你还记得那一次么? – 记得 |
[15:30] | It’s vague and it’s in flashes,but I do. | 虽然有点模糊不清 但我还记得 |
[15:33] | I want that sex back.We can do this. | 我想重新体会一次 我们可以这么做 |
[15:36] | Well,I want that sex back. | 我也想重新体会 |
[15:40] | I think I chipped my tooth. | 我可能弄坏我的牙了 |
[15:44] | Well,I’ve been tryingto do what you said,but it’s not working. | 我按你说的做了 但不管用 |
[15:47] | Uh,what… what did I say? | 呃…我说什么了? |
[15:49] | To try another specialty. | 尝试别的专业 |
[15:50] | Yeahcristina,I have back-to-back surgeries, | Cristina 我这手术不断 |
[15:52] | and I don’t know what you’re talking about,so… | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:55] | uh,dr.Bailey said it was your idea,but I thought maybe I could have some input… oh! | Bailey医生说是你的主意 我想我是不是可以… |
[15:58] | Oh…. | 哦… |
[15:59] | Oh,yeah.Yeah,that. | 哦 对对 没错 |
[16:01] | The…yeah,my idea to… for you to try other specialties. | 是我的主意…让你换个专业 |
[16:07] | So can I,uh,can I scrub in with you? | 我能加入你的手术么? |
[16:10] | You hate ortho. | 你讨厌矫形外科啊 |
[16:11] | No,I love ortho.But I can’t observe anymore. | 我喜欢矫形外科 我不能再旁观了 |
[16:14] | I need to scrub in,even if it’s on ortho, | 我需要参加手术 即使是矫形外科 |
[16:18] | which I love. | 这个我最喜欢的专业 |
[16:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:28] | – morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[16:33] | I’m a person of substance. | 我是个很有用的人 |
[16:35] | Plastics isn’t all face-lifts.I do many… | 整形手术不仅仅是表面功夫 我也做了… |
[16:38] | substantial,life-changing surgeries. | 很多实实在在 改变别人一生的手术 |
[16:43] | hey. | 嘿 |
[16:45] | Um,the stain’s still there. | 呃…污垢没洗干净 |
[16:47] | So next time,stand there,make sure you watch ’em mark it with the tape. | 下次记得看着他们贴上标签了再走 |
[16:54] | and everyone thinks it’s so easy being chief’s gigirlfriend. | 别人都以为作头儿的女朋友很容易 |
[16:58] | if you need to tk,I’m here. | 想聊聊得话 我奉陪 |
[17:07] | oh,hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[17:09] | Uh,I just came by to update him on the baby. | 我只是来告诉他孩子的情况 |
[17:13] | But I can,uh,come back. | 不过 我可以过会儿再来 |
[17:16] | Listen,I had,uh… | 听我说 我不… |
[17:18] | I had no idea it was your house. | 我不知道那是你家 |
[17:21] | I…and…and,you know,I…I’m not the girl who sleeps around. | 我…你知道 我不是朝三暮四的人 |
[17:24] | I’m not.It’s just,you know,I…there’s so much going on at home… | 我不是那种人 只是家里的变故太多了… |
[17:27] | hey,how is she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[17:32] | She made it through the night. | 她挺过这一夜了 |
[17:33] | That’s a very good sign. | 这是好迹象 |
[17:37] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[17:39] | Yeah,well,she’s strong.She’ll make it. | 是啊 她很坚强 会挺过去的 |
[17:42] | She’s not gonna let that baby grow up without a mother.Huh? | 她不会让孩子失去母亲 对吗? |
[17:49] | Hey,you’re okay. | 嘿 你没事了 |
[17:53] | uh,no,don’t… don’t try to talk,okay? | 不…别急着说话 好吗? |
[18:01] | Your baby’s fine. | 你的孩子很好 |
[18:03] | She’s feeding well.S-she’s doing great. | 她胃口很好 状况不错 |
[18:06] | I can get her if you’d like. | 如果想见她 我可以把她推过来 |
[18:09] | Dr.Grey,why don’t you go get the baby? | Grey医生 你去孩子那吧 |
[18:13] | You’re dr.Grey,too?Are you two sisters? | 你也姓Grey? 你们是姐妹吗? |
[18:18] | No.Uh,just same last name. | 不是 同姓而已 |
[18:32] | I was just thinking about this crap I took in the army. | 我还在怀念当兵那会儿 大便很有规律 |
[18:35] | Still nothing?I gave you a pretty good laxative. | 还没有? 我已经让你充分放松了 |
[18:38] | Not strong enough apparently. | 显然还不够 |
[18:40] | Have a seat,dr.Karev.If I can’t crap,you’re going to sit here while I reminisce. | 坐下来 Karev医生 如果我拉不出来 你就坐在这听我回忆 |
[18:46] | Morning,harriet. | 早上好 Harriet |
[18:48] | Let’s get you out of bed,get you mobile. | 来下床走动走动 |
[18:50] | Mm,I’m in too much pain.Leave me alone. | 我特别疼 让我自己呆会 |
[18:53] | Yep,the best thing for pain is to get you out of bed,get you movin’. | 是啊 止痛最好的方法就是让你下床 活动活动 |
[18:55] | – You’ll feel much better. – I will feel better if you leave. | – 你会好起来的 – 只要你走开 我自然会好 |
[18:58] | – Harriet… – stop scowling. | – 别皱眉头了 |
[19:00] | You can scowl later when you actually have something to scowl about… | 等真要发愁那会儿再说吧… |
[19:05] | when your ass expands and you get a double chin. | 比如你的屁股又胖了 长了双下巴 |
[19:07] | But right now,you are young.You should be having fun. | 但现在你还年轻 应该尽情享受 |
[19:10] | Go,start enjoying your life. | 走吧 享受你的生活 |
[19:12] | You’re getting uglier by the minute. | 你每分钟都在苍老 |
[19:19] | her heart stopped again. | 她心跳又停止了 |
[19:20] | They got it started,but look,I can’t deal with her right now. | 他们刚开始 可是瞧那 我现在管不了她 |
[19:23] | Could you just take her back? | 能先把她推回去吗? |
[19:28] | now!Could you take her away now? | 别磨蹭了!马上把她推回去吧? |
[19:36] | uh,dr.Torres,could i talk to you a minute? | Torres医生 能跟你说几句话么? |
[19:39] | Uh,I’m in the middle of a shattered femur. | 我正在处理粉碎的股骨 |
[19:42] | Thank god for men who ride motorcycles,right,yang? | 上帝保佑那些骑摩托车的人 对吗 Yang? |
[19:46] | right. | 是 |
[19:48] | Uh,there are some scheduling issues you have to deal with. | 有一些日程安排需要你处理一下 |
[19:51] | Yeah,can you handle it again?Thanks. | 你来处理吧 谢谢了 |
[19:58] | I need to talk to dr.Torres. | 我要找Torres医生 |
[20:00] | My patient won’t crap and won’t stop talking about it.I’m done. | 我的病人拉不出来 废话不断 我受不了了 |
[20:03] | Is dr.Torres in there?My face-lift won’t walk,and she is abusive. | Torres医生在吗? 我那个做除皱术的病人 不肯下床 而且说话很难听 我受不了她了 |
[20:06] | – I can’t work with her. – Dr.Shepherd’s ready to discharge teresa brotherton’s baby, | |
[20:09] | but the father’s in no condition take care of her. | 但她爸爸没时间照顾她 |
[20:11] | Okay,is there a problem? | 好的 有什么问题吗? |
[20:13] | Uh,just a little administrative traffic jam. | 行政事务挤在一起 |
[20:16] | Dr.Torres has it under control. | Torres医生可以搞定 |
[20:22] | Okay,here’s what’s gonna happen… | 好 现在这样做… |
[20:24] | take crap man and put him in the same room with lazy face-lift. | 把胡说男和懒惰整容女放到一起 |
[20:27] | They can abuse each other. | 让他们互相折磨 |
[20:29] | The baby can stay another night. | 婴儿可以再住一晚 |
[20:31] | Now get out of here.And if anyone asks, | 现在走吧 如果有人问起 |
[20:34] | none of this was my idea. | 别说是我的主意 |
[20:37] | Excuse us.Where does it hurt? | 哪疼? |
[20:39] | – everywhere. – Didn’t the marble come out? | – 哪都疼 – 大理石没出来吗? |
[20:41] | Yeah,last night. | 昨晚出来了 |
[20:42] | Oh,it really hurts.I ate some morE. | 真疼 我又吃了更多 |
[20:45] | you what? | 你什么? |
[20:46] | You said you took the rest from his room. | 你说你把剩下的都拿走了 |
[20:48] | – I did. – Well,obviously you didn’T. | – 我拿了 – 很明显 你没有 |
[20:51] | – brian,how many did you eat? – Eight. | – Brian 你吃了多少? – 8个 |
[20:58] | is this what you ate? | 这是你吃的? |
[21:00] | Brian,this isn’t a marble.This is a magnet. | Brian 这不是大理石 是磁铁 |
[21:03] | page dr.Bailey.Tell her it’s an emergency. | 呼叫Beiley医生 告诉她有急诊 |
[21:06] | The magnets take the path of least ristance to get to each other. | 磁铁没受到任何阻碍 吸在一起 |
[21:10] | If that means going through the wall of the intestine, | 如果要穿过肠壁 |
[21:13] | then that’s what they’re gonna do. | 就会穿过 |
[21:14] | Yeah,yeah.I’m looking at perfed bowel here. | 我在看这穿孔的肠子 |
[21:17] | He’s gonna need surgery. | 他需要动手术 |
[21:19] | Dr.Bailey… | Bailey医生 |
[21:22] | there’s another one,and it’s moving. | 还有一个 还在动 |
[21:24] | Like a slow-motion gunshot. | 像颗慢慢移动的子弹 |
[21:26] | All right,we gotta stop it before it rips through his stomach and kills him. | 好 在穿破胃 危及到他生命前 我们把它取出来 |
[21:37] | Here we go,jerry. | 我们到了 Jerry |
[21:38] | What the hell is this? | 你们搞什么? |
[21:39] | Oh,room shortage.You’re gonna have to double up. | 病房紧缺 加个床 |
[21:42] | – What? – Yeah.Harriet,meet jerry. | – 什么? – Harriet 这是Jerry |
[21:44] | – This is absurd. – Oh,not so angry,jerry. | – 太荒唐了 – 别这么大火气 Jerry |
[21:47] | It’s not good for the complexion.Right,harriet? | 这会让你脸色难看 好吧 Harriet |
[21:49] | Harriet,jerry may be monopolizing the bathroom for a few hours, | Harriet Jerry可能会独占浴室几小时 |
[21:52] | so if you need to go,I’d go now. | 如果你想去的话 现在就去 |
[21:54] | – This is unacceptable. – I n’t even think it’s legal. | – 不能这样 – 这不合法 |
[21:56] | Well,my advice would be to get yourselves discharged as quickly as possible. | 我的建议是 你们都能尽早出院 |
[22:00] | See ya. | 回见 |
[22:06] | I have seven magnets in my tray. | 盘子里有7块磁铁 |
[22:09] | He said he swallowed eight. | 他说他吞了8块 |
[22:11] | He has a hole in his diaphragm. | 横隔膜上有个洞 |
[22:14] | One could have wandered up to his chest.Forceps. | 那一块可能滑进胸腔了 钳子 |
[22:17] | Aren’t you gonna repair the diaphragm? | 你不打算修复横隔膜吗? |
[22:18] | Uh,first I want to see if the magnet will find me. | 我先看看磁铁能不能被吸出来 |
[22:24] | you know he did this so his parents would get a divorce? | 你知道他这么做是为了让他父母离婚吗? |
[22:27] | They fight all the time,so | 他们一直吵个没完 |
[22:28] | he made himself sick so they would take him seriously. | 他让自己生病 就能引起他们的重视了 |
[22:31] | I bet they take him seriously now. | 我想他们现在把他当回事了 |
[22:33] | They said they’d try not to fight so much. | 他们说尽量不吵架 |
[22:35] | I am elbow deep in their 8 year old… | 我像他们这么大时 也总逞强 |
[22:38] | Sounds like something a little extra effort can’t fix. | 听上去像 再努力也无济于事 |
[22:43] | You’re probably right. | 你说的对 |
[22:44] | I am so right about so many things,it’ll make your head spin. | 我很多事情都说的对 这会让你觉得头大 |
[22:53] | her hands are beautiful. | 她的手真好看 |
[22:55] | I mean,surgically,the finesse. | 我指从外科手术角度来说 技术很好 |
[22:59] | I was in ortho all day. | 我一整天都在正骨 |
[23:01] | There is no finesse to breaking bones. | 弄骨头不要什么技术 |
[23:03] | – Yeah,it’s carpentry. – Carpentry. | – 是木匠活 – 木匠活 |
[23:06] | You want finesse,you should try plastics.It’s all finesse. | 你想要技术 就该试试整形外科 纯技术 |
[23:08] | Yeah,no room for error when you’re dealing with someone’s face. | 你在处理别人的脸时 绝不能犯错 |
[23:15] | It’s more than just face-lifts. | 不只是整容手术 |
[23:17] | I’m a board certified E.N.T.I take out tumors. | 我是有资格认证的耳鼻喉科医生 我可以取出肿瘤 |
[23:22] | It’s also a lot of face-lifts. | 也有很多整容手术 |
[23:25] | But even aace-lift… | 即使是整容手术 |
[23:27] | I’m changing a life. | 我也是在改变别人的生活 |
[23:30] | I’m holding someone’s future in my hds. | 我手里握着别人的未来 |
[23:38] | Holding a heart is way better. | 握着心脏更好 |
[23:54] | she’s good. | 她很好 |
[23:57] | She’s sleeping,but we can go in if you want to… | 她睡着了 但你想进去的话也行 |
[24:04] | dr.Hahn said that,uh,teresa’S… | Hahn医生说 Teresa |
[24:10] | she’s not in good shape. | 她的情况不好 |
[24:12] | Her other lung is leaking now. | 另一个肺也有穿孔 |
[24:15] | And they can’t operate because her heart is too weak from all the strain. | 不能动手术 因为她的心脏太脆弱 承受不了这么大的压力 |
[24:21] | So they’re gonna see if she’s gonna make it through the night | 先要看看她能不能熬过今晚 |
[24:24] | and reassess in the morning. | 明天早上再评估 |
[24:27] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:31] | I-I need tknow who to call just in case my wife doesn’t make it. | 我想知道 万一我妻子不行了 我该找谁 |
[24:37] | I can’t do this on my own. | 我自己做不到 |
[24:40] | I know what I’m capable of,and I-I can’t raise a kid without my wife… | 我有自知之明 没了我妻子 我不能独自一人抚养这孩子 |
[24:46] | a kid that’s not even my own blood. | 更别说是和我没血缘关系的孩子 |
[24:50] | The kid deserves a family. | 孩子该有个家 |
[24:52] | And hey,I’m not a bad guy,and I-I see her,anshe’s… she’s good,you know? | 我不是坏人 我看着她 她很好 |
[24:57] | She’s…she’s a good baby,but I’m not… | 她是个好孩子 但我不是 |
[25:00] | you’re her father. | 你是她父亲 |
[25:02] | Sh-she needs you. | 她需要你 |
[25:04] | She needs you now more… | 现在更需要你 |
[25:07] | – you’re her father. – I don’t feel like her father. | – 你是她父亲 – 我觉得不是 |
[25:10] | I look at her,and I d… I s… | 我看着她 我… |
[25:16] | I see that she’s not mine.She’s just a baby. | 我觉得她不是我的 她只是个孩子 |
[25:34] | Did you do tonight? | 你今晚做什么? |
[25:35] | I stayed late at work because my house is a broel. | 我要工作到很晚 因为我的房子被霸占了 |
[25:39] | – what did you do – oh,no. | – 你呢? – 哦 对了 |
[25:43] | – What? – Oh,dinner and a movie. | – 什么? – 晚餐和电影 |
[25:45] | – Dinner and a movie? – Oh! | – 晚餐和电影? – 哦 |
[25:46] | – All right,dinner… – oh,dear. | – 好吧 晚餐 – 亲爱的 |
[25:49] | Uh,uh,I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:50] | I’ll just,uh… okay,I’m…I’m…I’m sorry. | 我只是…抱歉 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry,okay? | 我很抱歉 |
[25:55] | It’s a box of fuN.You know? | 一盒子好玩的东西 |
[25:59] | It’s just been… | 就是 |
[26:01] | – too much.Too much pressure. – Yeah. | – 太多了 压力太大 – 对 |
[26:04] | Too much trying.We just gotta get back to having fun. | 试了太多次 我们还是先找点乐趣 |
[26:09] | – So it’s a box of props? – It’s a box of fun. | – 一盒子小道具? – 一盒子好玩的东西 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:14] | Can I… | 我能不能… |
[26:19] | A box of fun and booze,’cause I figure it can’t hurt. | 一盒子好玩的东西和酒 应该不会有事 |
[26:21] | Yeah,yeah.Oh,that… | 对 对 |
[26:24] | – that’s a… no. – You know what?Don’t… don’t…don’t say it. | – 那是 不 – 知道吗 别说出来 |
[26:26] | – This will work. – Yeah? | – 这会管用 – 是吗? |
[26:27] | We will work.We just need to take the pressure off. | 会有用的 我们需要甩掉压力 |
[26:31] | – We have e house to ourselves tonight. – Good. | – 今晚这房子只属于我们 – 很好 |
[26:33] | We’re gonna have a drink and we’re gonna play. | 我们把酒当欢 |
[26:38] | – we’ll play. – Play… | – 我们玩 – 玩 |
[26:41] | with our box of fun. | 玩一盒子好玩的东西 |
[26:52] | you definitely don’t want to go in there. | 你肯定不想进去 |
[26:54] | Oh,alex. | |
[26:55] | – George and izzie? – Yeah. | – George和Izzie? – 对 |
[27:01] | I think the chief just saw me naked. | 刚才主任好像看见我裸体了 |
[27:03] | Nice. | 很好 |
[27:07] | I thoughtI said no having sex with her at this house? | 我想我说过别在这和她做爱 |
[27:10] | I didn’t invite her over. | 我没请她过来 |
[27:14] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[27:18] | Um,alex,do you want to get a drink at joe’s? | Alex 想去Joe的酒吧喝一杯吗? |
[27:20] | Yeah,sure. | 好的 |
[27:23] | Alex. | |
[27:27] | There’s no rule that says he can’t have a drink with me. | 没有规定说 我不能和他喝酒吧 |
[27:30] | Actually,there is.I’m making one. | 其实有的 我现在制定一条 |
[27:32] | No drinking with alex,no sleeping with alex. | 不能和Alex喝酒 不能和Alex上床 |
[27:34] | What exactly did I ever do to you? | 我到底怎么你了? |
[27:36] | Get your own friends. | 找你的朋友去 |
[27:37] | Get your own life. | 过你的生活 |
[27:39] | Stop living in mine. | 离开我的生活 |
[27:41] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[27:43] | I…I’ll wait at the car. | 我在车上等你 |
[27:49] | I know that was mean,but she’s everywhere. | 我知道这样不好 但到处都是她 |
[27:52] | You say she’s not your sister. | 你说她不是你妹妹 |
[27:53] | You say you don’t want to know her. | 你说你不想了解她 |
[27:55] | So why the hell do you care so much? | 那你干吗如此在乎? |
[28:00] | I don’T.I don’T. | 我没有 我没有 |
[28:03] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[28:13] | – morning. – Hey. | – 早 – 嘿 |
[28:15] | – Gotta get to work. – Yeah,yeah,me,too.Gotta go,gotta go. | – 该去上班了 – 对 我也是 该走了 |
[28:25] | all I’m saying is,the next time you have company,lock the door. | 我要说的是 下次你有客人来 请锁门 |
[28:29] | All I’m saying is,next time you come over,you shouldnock. | 我要说的是 下次你要过来 请敲门 |
[28:45] | – where is she? – Oh,well. | – 她呢? – 哦 |
[28:47] | It looks like she finally got out of bed. | 她终于能下床了 |
[28:53] | oh! | 哦 |
[28:55] | Oh,my god! | 天哪 |
[28:57] | We’re adults.Don’t look so shocked. | 都是成年人了 别这么吃惊 |
[28:59] | she always looks like that. | 她一直都那样 |
[29:04] | well,I guess he finally crapped. | 我想他终于拉出来了 |
[29:07] | – what? – Even they have chemistry. | – 什么? – 连他们都能有化学反应 |
[29:12] | Dr.O’malley,he’S… | O’Malley医生 他 |
[29:15] | brian…he’s really gonna be okay,right? | Brian 他会好起来的 对吧? |
[29:17] | Kids bounce back more quickly than adults,so… | 孩子比成人恢复的快 |
[29:21] | we used to be really happy. | 我们以前真的很快乐 |
[29:24] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[29:25] | My husband and I,we really were… | 我和我丈夫 我们真的… |
[29:27] | before. | 以前 |
[29:30] | Brian was a colicky baby,and don lost his job, | Brian小时候经常腹痛 Don丢了工作 |
[29:34] | and my mother died,and all this baggage piled up. | 我母亲也去世了 所有倒霉事凑在一起 |
[29:37] | – I’m s…I’m d… – I just keep thinking that we have to get back there. | – 我正在… – 我一直在想 我们要回到过去 |
[29:42] | Maybe brian’s right.Maybe don and I do need a break from each other. | 也许Brian是对的 我和Don需要分开 |
[29:46] | We haven’t been happy in a long time. | 我们很久都不快乐了 |
[30:00] | She put her on a heart and lung machine in her room? | 她把心和肺的机器放在房间里? |
[30:02] | Yeah.She wasn’t gonna survive another day without the surgery, | 对 如果不做手术 她就活不到明天 |
[30:05] | and she was too unstable to transport to the O.R., | 她情况很不稳定 根本无法送去手术室 |
[30:08] | So hahn had to bring the O.R.To her. | Hahn把手术室给她搬来了 |
[30:10] | – It’s pretty genius,right? – It’s genius. | – 太有才了 对吧? – 太有才了 |
[30:13] | Dr.grey. | Grey医生 |
[30:16] | Make sure her lines are clear. | 确保所有的线都开着 |
[30:18] | The last thing we need is a kink to send her into arrest. | 我们最后要做的就是用 线的扭结制动她的心脏 |
[30:21] | Anybody gets so much as a bad feeling,we stop and we reassess. | 有人感觉不对时 我们就停止 再来过 |
[30:25] | She’s gonna make it,right? | 她会好起来 对吗? |
[30:27] | He said he’s gonna give her baby up if she doesn’t make it. | 他说如果她不行了 他就不要那孩子 |
[30:29] | – She has to make it. – okay,people… | – 她必须得撑过去 – 好了 大伙 |
[30:30] | – kinda busy right now,lex. – Road trip. | – 现在有点忙 Lex – 开始移动 |
[30:37] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[30:39] | Mr.Brotherton,we need to go now. | Brotherton先生 我们现在就得走 |
[30:41] | I will send dr.Grey out to you with periodic updates. | 我会让Grey医生定时出来告诉你情况 |
[30:46] | I promise I’m gonna do everything in my power to fix your wife. | 我保证会竭尽全力治好你妻子 |
[31:13] | – I’ve got a thing for her. – you don’t have a thing for her. | – 我有样东西要给她 – 你没有东西要给她 |
[31:15] | I do.I do.I have a thing for her. | 我有 有的 我有东西要给她 |
[31:17] | – It’s gonna end badly. – You don’t know that. | – 结局会很糟 – 你不知道 |
[31:19] | – Yes,I do. – What do you know?You’re dating the chief. | – 我知道 – 你知道什么? 你在和主任约会 |
[31:21] | You know what?That joke’s not funny anymore.It’s overused. | 知道吗? 这个笑话不好笑 都被说滥了 |
[31:33] | – lover’s quarrel? – Oh,jeez. | – 小两口拌嘴了? – 啊呀 |
[31:35] | we’re not quarreling.It’s not a quarrel. | 我们没拌嘴 那不是拌嘴 |
[31:37] | More importantly,we’re not… | 更重要的是 我们不是… |
[31:39] | if I…go through the trouble to choose a movie, | 如果我千辛万苦地选好电影 |
[31:43] | he should have enough common courtesy to mention it if he makes other plans… | 而他另有安排 至少该礼貌地通知我一下 |
[31:47] | a phone call,a note,something. | 打个电话 留个便条之类的 |
[31:49] | And if he’not gonna pick up my shirts,just tell me. | 如果他不能帮我去取衣服 就说一声 |
[31:51] | I’ll pick them up. | 我会取的 |
[31:53] | I’m perfectly capable of picking up my own shirts. | 我自己能搞定我的衣服 |
[31:56] | No.No,you’re not. | 不 你不能 |
[31:57] | You’re not capable of picking up your shirts. | 你搞不定你的衣服 |
[31:59] | You’re not capable of doing anything on your own. | 你自己什么事都做不成 |
[32:01] | If I wasn’t around,you’d starve in a dirty shirt and die a lonely death. | 如果没有我 你会穿着这脏衣服挨饿 然后孤独地死去 |
[32:05] | Oh,for god sakes. | 拜托 看在老天的份上 |
[32:06] | You know,I offered you a place to put your trailer, | 我给你地方让你停车 |
[32:08] | and you’ve been taking advantage ever since. | 打那以后 你就得寸进尺地占便宜 |
[32:10] | You can’t handle picking up the dry cleaning or doing the cooking,so I have to pick up all the slack. | 你搞不定衣服也不会做饭 最后还是我来收拾烂摊子 |
[32:17] | Hold that thought. | 你等着 |
[32:20] | You see?He can’t handle the truth. | 看 他连真相都接受不了 |
[32:24] | I definitely have a thing for her. | 我肯定对她有感觉 |
[32:29] | Miranda,do you have any idea why the brothertons’ baby’s still here? | Miranda 为啥Brothertons的孩子还在这? |
[32:33] | I believe dr.Torres decided to keep the baby here for another day. | 我想Torres医生决定 让这孩子再留院一晚 |
[32:37] | Well,why would she do that if dr.Shepherd was ready to discharge her? | Shepherd医生都批准出院了 还留干吗? |
[32:41] | I don’t know.You’d have to ask dr.Torres. | 我也不知道 你得问Torres医生 |
[32:44] | I mean,if it was me and the mother kept coding, | 如果母亲一直这样 是我的话 |
[32:47] | I might keep the baby around so they could get a little more time together. | 可能会让孩子呆在她身边 尽量让她们多呆会 |
[32:53] | And why did torreshave stevens and karev put their patients in the same room? | 为何Torres医生让Stevens 和Karev的病人住一间房 |
[32:58] | That’s a clear violation of protocol. | 这显然不合规矩 |
[33:01] | Uh,you’d have to ask her. | 你得去问她 |
[33:04] | But those two patients were impossible, | 但这俩病人都不愿意 |
[33:06] | and neither one was willing to follow post-op instruction,so… | 做术后康复程序 所以… |
[33:10] | I mean,if it was me,I would put them both in the same room | 要是我的话 我就把他俩放一间房 |
[33:13] | so they could encourage each other to get out of here. | 让他们互相鼓励 争取早日出院 |
[33:16] | And she told dr.Yang to find a new specialty? | 她让Yang医生找个新专业? |
[33:21] | That’s a pretty odd thing to say to someone who has such an affinity r cardio. | 对执着于心胸外科的人这样说 还真奇怪 |
[33:26] | Again,you’ll have to ask torres. | 重申 你得去问Torres医生 |
[33:29] | But maybe it has to do with the fact that erica hahn’s putting her through her paces, | 也许是Erica Hahn把她给困住了 |
[33:34] | so yang needs to see what else is out there, | Yang需要去看看外面的世界 |
[33:36] | otherwise she won’t fight hard enough to stay with cardio. | 否则她只能在心胸外科停滞不前 |
[33:39] | I’m just guessing.You need to ask torres. | 猜猜而已 你得去问Torres医生 |
[33:44] | That’s just what I’m gonna do. | 这正是我要做的 |
[33:58] | okay,it’s been an hour.We should’ve heard something. | 已经过了一小时 该有消息了吧 |
[34:01] | Well,the fact that we haven’t heard anything is good. | 没消息就是好消息 |
[34:04] | That means that they’ve got her in the O.R. | 这说明他们还在手术中 |
[34:06] | And they’ve opened her up. | 打开她的胸膛 |
[34:09] | You know,every step of this that she survives is good. | 每个步骤 都能让她更好的活下来 |
[34:15] | Oh,god. | 天哪 |
[34:18] | So we were able to find one puncture in her remaining lung. | 我们在她仅剩的肺里找到了穿孔 |
[34:22] | We’re preparing to place a patch over it. | 正准备修补它 |
[34:25] | And hopefully at’s the only leak,and hopefully the patch will hold. | 希望这是唯一的穿孔 也希望能修补好 |
[34:34] | I should be getting back. | 我该回去了 |
[34:43] | You know,you said your wife bonded instantly with the baby. | 你说你妻子有母子保险 |
[34:49] | For some people,it’s like that. | 对有些人来说 是那样的 |
[34:51] | For other people,they need a little more time with a baby before they can feel like a family. | 对另一些人来说 需要多陪陪孩子 才会有家庭感 |
[34:56] | I bet you know her better than you think you do. | 我打赌你比想象中更了解她 |
[34:59] | All I know is that she cries. | 我只知道她很能哭 |
[35:03] | Okay?And she eats a lot. | 好吧? 也很能吃 |
[35:06] | We were going through formula like crazy. | 买奶粉买疯了 |
[35:08] | And she sleeps with her hand up under her chin. | 她把手放在下巴那儿睡去 |
[35:13] | And she likes my wife. | 她喜欢我妻子 |
[35:17] | Teresa soothes her,you know? | Teresa能让她平静下来 |
[35:19] | She puts her hand on her back… | 轻抚她的背 |
[35:22] | she let’s her suck on her finger. | 让她吮着她的手指 |
[35:25] | But that’s all I know. | 这是我所了解的 |
[35:27] | That’s five things no one else knows. | 有五件别人不了解的事 |
[35:30] | That’s five things. | 五件事 |
[35:42] | The patch is secure. | 修补很安全 |
[35:44] | Water,please. | 水 谢谢 |
[35:50] | All right.Let’s see if I earned my paycheck today. | 好 来看看 今天我有没有工资拿 |
[35:53] | Go to manual.Give me a breath. | 手动操作气囊 |
[36:06] | – no bubbles. – So far,so good.Another breath. | – 没有气泡 – 目前很好 再来一次 |
[36:13] | I see bubbles. | 有气泡 |
[36:16] | patch is secure.Clamp. | 修补很安全 手术钳 |
[36:20] | Oh,we got another leak. | 还有一处穿孔 |
[36:22] | Grey,hold on to this clamp,please. | Grey 请拿着手术钳 |
[36:30] | dr.Torres,you got a moment? | Torres医生 有空吗? |
[36:33] | Uh,don’t,actually,because I have two more surgeries today. | 没有 因为今天我还有两个手术 |
[36:35] | But I know the schedule’s been a little crazy. | 我知道进程表有点紧凑 |
[36:36] | – I’ll get on it tonight. – No,you’re not,actually. | – 我今晚会搞定的 – 你不会 |
[36:39] | Okay,you’re right. | 说的对 |
[36:41] | – It may not happen till tomorrow,but,uh… – you’re not gonna get on it at all. | – 可能到明天才能… – 你完全搞不定 |
[36:59] | Mr.Brotherton,we did everything we could,but…l? | Brotherton先生 我们尽力了 但… |
[37:32] | – Hey. – HeY. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[37:34] | Cool lounge. | 休息室很酷 |
[37:36] | Yeah,no interns allowed. | 实习生勿进 |
[37:38] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[37:41] | Um,I was looking for you because I was wondering if… | 我正找你呢 我想问… |
[37:44] | if you would meet me later… | 你等会能不能见我… |
[37:47] | in the on call room. | 在待命室 |
[37:50] | I can’T. | 不能 |
[37:52] | – Oh,I… I thought you said that… – yeah,I know what I said,but I can’T. | – 我以为你说过… – 我知道我说过 但不行 |
[37:58] | – Because of meredith. – Look… | – 因为Meredith – 听着 |
[38:01] | I’m not getting involved in whatever you two got going on. | 我不会搅和到你们中间去 |
[38:04] | I’m not choosing sides. | 我不会选站在谁那边 |
[38:07] | Except…clearly you are. | 只是…你已经选了 |
[38:20] | dr.Bailey… | Bailey医生 |
[38:23] | you’ve been covering for dr.Torres. | 你在帮Torres医生 |
[38:26] | Chief,I… I’ve just been shuffling a little paperwork for her. | 主任 我只是在帮她做文书工作 |
[38:30] | You’ve been doing the lion’s share of the chief resident’s work… | 你把住院总医师的活都做得差不多了 |
[38:34] | all the responsibility and none of the credit. | 责无旁贷 却得不到一丁点功劳 |
[38:39] | You deserve the credit. | 这功劳是你的 |
[38:41] | Yodeserve the job. | 这职位也是你的 |
[38:43] | I should’ve given it to you in the first place. | 一开始 我就该给你的 |
[38:46] | I hope you’ll take it now. | 现在 我希望你能接受 |
[38:48] | Because what you do and how you do it | 因为你的尽心尽力 |
[38:53] | makes this hospital work. | 才让这所医院运转 |
[38:59] | Well,it’s about time you noticed. | 这时候你注意到了 |
[39:57] | can I pick her up? | 我能带走她吗 |
[39:59] | Yeah,of course.Nurse. | 当然 护士 |
[40:18] | it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:23] | I remembered a sixth thing. | 我记得第六件事 |
[40:28] | She hates the car seat… | 她讨厌车座 |
[40:31] | u-unless you put this little duck up under her head.You know? | 除非让她看见这只小鸭子 |
[40:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:39] | I’m gonna name you keisha,okay? | 我要叫你Keisha 好吗 |
[40:43] | ‘Cause that’s what your mommy wanted to name you. | 因为你妈妈就想这么叫你 |
[41:04] | I am not stalking.I just… | 我不是在跟踪你 我只是… |
[41:08] | I hate apples.Hate them. | 我痛恨苹果 痛恨至极 |
[41:12] | Think they shouldn’t be allowed to be a fruit.That’s one. | 它们没资格被叫做水果 这是第一件事 |
[41:15] | And…and two,I can draw really,really well on an etch a sketch. | 第二件事 我的素描刻蚀画的很好 |
[41:20] | Like,really well,like,I could be a professional if,you know,that profession existed. | 就像是专家级的 如果有这专业的话 |
[41:27] | I play the trombone…badly. | 我吹长号…但很烂 |
[41:29] | Uh,I like math. | 我喜欢数学 |
[41:32] | And I notice that you do this thing with your hands when you’re trying to make a point, | 我发现 你说明观点时做的手势 |
[41:35] | like…like…like this,with your hands. | 就像 像这个手势 |
[41:38] | And I know that that’s about you,but I… I do it,too, | 虽然是在说你 但我也做这手势 |
[41:42] | so it’s also about me. | 所以也是在说我 |
[41:44] | And so that’s five… | 就是这五… |
[41:48] | five things that I’m hoping will make it a lile bit harder for you to hate me. | 五件也许能让你少恨我一点的事 |
[42:10] | I told her i could draw with an etch a sketch. | 我告诉她 我会素描刻蚀 |
[42:13] | Of all the things I could’ve chosen,I… | 能说得都说了 我… |
[42:16] | no wonder she thinks I’m pathetic. | 她觉得我可悲 这一点不奇怪 |
[42:24] | – I saw your transplant today. – I know. | – 我今天观摩了你的移植手术 – 我知道 |
[42:27] | – You have extraordinary technique. – I know. | – 卓越的技术 – 我知道 |
[42:30] | Can I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[42:32] | I have,uh,rather extraordinary techniques myself. | 我的技术也很卓越 |
[42:38] | You’re not attracted to me. | 你不是被我的人所吸引 |
[42:40] | You think you are,but you’re not. | 你认为是 但不是 |
[42:42] | You’re attracted to my skill | 你被我的技术所吸引 |
[42:44] | and my confidence and maybe how hot I look with my hands on a heart. | 还有我的自信 也许我把手放心脏上很性感 |
[42:48] | But mostly,you’re attracted to me because I’m not attracted to you. | 最重要的是 因为我对你不感冒 所以吸引了你 |
[42:56] | I told her I couldn’t see her anymore. | 我告诉她我不能再见她 |
[43:00] | You did? | 你说了? |
[43:01] | Whatever.I don’t need another chick with issues. | 随便了 我不需要再来一个女性问题 |
[43:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:09] | alex.. | |
[43:14] | alex.. | |
[43:17] | will you take my sister home? | 你能送我妹妹回家吗? |
[43:19] | Come on,she plays the trombone anwhatever. | 拜托 她吹长号什么的 |
[43:23] | Just take her home,please. | 就送她回家 谢谢 |
[43:44] | I finished painting. | 我粉刷完了 |
[43:47] | I got fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[44:01] | I married adele two years out of college. | 毕业两年后 我就和Adele结婚了 |
[44:05] | There’s a lot I need to learn to do for myself. | 有很多事 我得自己学 |
[44:17] | just pick up your own shirts from now on. | 从现在开始 自己取衣服吧 |
[44:23] | “taxi driver”? | “出租车司机”? (电影名 罗伯特・德尼罗主演) |
[44:25] | Meredith is coming oveR. | Meredith今晚要过来 |
[44:29] | Better get back to my trailer. | 我还是回自己车里去吧 |
[44:37] | you talkin’ to me? | 还有什么要说的吗? |
[44:39] | De niro? | 罗伯特・德尼罗? |
[44:50] | Alex,I’m…I’m fine.Thank you. | Alex 我…我没事 谢谢 |
[44:52] | Um,really,you can…you can go. | 真的 你…你可以走了 |
[45:04] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是个意外惊喜啊 |
[45:06] | – It’s dr.Karev,isn’t it? – Yes,sir. | – Karev医生 对吧 – 是的 |
[45:11] | All right,well,don’t want to interrupt you two. | 那我不打扰你们俩了 |
[45:13] | – Wait,dad,you’re going out? – Just down to the store. | – 等等 爸爸 你要出去? – 只是去下商店 |
[45:17] | – Dad. – It’s just down to the store,lexie. | – 爸爸 – 我就去下商店 Lexie |
[45:22] | – Uh,why don’t I go? – You know,my car,it’s right here. | – 我去吧? – 我开车过来的 |
[45:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[45:26] | What do you need,scotch,vodka,gin? | 你要买什么 威士忌 伏特加 杜松子酒? |
[45:35] | Scotch. | 威士忌 |
[45:48] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[45:50] | just… | 不… |
[45:52] | don’t tell meredith. | 不要告诉Meredith |
[46:01] | – What did you do tonight? – Nothing. | – 你今晚干什么了? – 没什么 |
[46:04] | – You? – Nothing. | – 你呢? – 没什么 |
[46:09] | It’s late.Shouldn’t you be going soon? | 很晚了 你还不回去? |
[46:13] | I just want to lie here for a few more minutes. | 再躺几分钟 |
[46:25] | That…was amazing. | 太 太棒了 |
[46:28] | – finally. – See?**** | – 终于 – 看见没? 我们就该这么做 |
[46:33] | that was as good as the first time. | 和我们的初夜一样棒 |
[46:35] | No,it was better. | 比那晚还棒 |
[46:39] | – way better. – Way,right. | – 棒多了 – 没错 棒多了 |
[46:40] | Because,well,we weren’t drunk,and well,I’m not married.and… | 我们没醉 我也没结婚 另外… |
[46:45] | – that was just… – incredible. | – 那次只是… – 难以置信 |
[46:54] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[46:57] | Well,so are you. | 你也是 |
[47:01] | Chemistry… | 化学反应 |
[47:03] | either you’ve got it… | 要么有 |
[47:06] | or you don’T. | 要么没有 |