时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | there’s nothing sexual between you and georgie? | 你和Gerogie没有发生过关系? |
[00:03] | Mom! | 妈! |
[00:04] | Don’t you dare come to me for forgiveness,you traitorous bitch. | 别想让我原谅你 你这个叛徒 婊子 |
[00:07] | Our marriage is falling apart. | 我们的婚姻已经破裂了 |
[00:08] | You’re never here. | 你没有为这个家做过任何事 |
[00:09] | dr.Hahn– I have a thing for her. | Hahn医生 我对她有好感 |
[00:11] | it’s gonna end badly. | 结局可能不会很好 |
[00:12] | You know what?Cardio is my thing. | 心外科是我的天下 |
[00:13] | You are flirting with cardio. | 你却跟它“调情” |
[00:15] | I am married to cardio. | 我已经跟它“结婚”了 |
[00:17] | Yeah,but what if,while I’m waiting, | 没错 但是如果 当我在等待的时候 |
[00:18] | I meet someone who is ready to give me what I want from you? | 我遇到了像你一样的人? |
[00:21] | Are we friends yet? | 我们还是朋友吗? |
[00:22] | -I’m sorry? -Are we friends? | -你说什么? -我们是朋友吗? |
[00:23] | I don’t want you to date other people. | 我不想让你跟其他人约会 |
[00:25] | I don’t want you to date anybody but me. | 我不想让你跟除我之外的人约会 |
[00:29] | in the beginning,god created the heaven and the earth. | 起初 上帝创造了天地 |
[00:32] | At least,that’s what they say. | 起码 他们是这么说的 |
[00:34] | He created the birds of the air and the beasts of the field, | 上帝创造了在天空中飞翔的鸟 在地上跑的野兽 |
[00:36] | and he looked at his creation and he saw that it was good. | 上帝看着自己创造的东西 他看着是好的 |
[00:40] | And then god created man,and it’s been downhill ever since. | 然后神创造了男人(人类) 但从那之后整个世界就每况愈下 |
[00:45] | The woman loves me. | 那个女人她爱我 |
[00:46] | Erica hahn? | |
[00:47] | I’m telling you. | 听我说 |
[00:48] | We went out last night,had a couple drinks. | 昨天晚上我们一起出去喝了几杯 |
[00:50] | You and erica? | 你和Erica? |
[00:51] | Just me and hahn. | 只有我和Hahn |
[00:53] | And callie. | 还有Callie |
[00:55] | oh,all right.So it wasn’t a date. | 哦 是啊 所以那不算是约会 |
[00:56] | xxxxxxx | 告诉我 我们这是要去哪儿 |
[00:58] | Why does it always have to be about the destination? | 目的地就那么重要吗? |
[01:01] | Why can’t it be about the journey? | 不能就关注旅行的过程吗 |
[01:02] | ‘Cause I’m wearing $300 shoes. | 因为我穿的是花300美金买的鞋 |
[01:04] | Meredith told me she doesn’t want me seeing other people. | Meredith跟我说 她不想让我跟其他人约会 |
[01:07] | She found out about you and rose? | 她发现你和Rose的事了? |
[01:08] | No.There’s nothing to find out.It was just a kiss. | 不是 也没有什么要发现的 只不过是个吻而已 |
[01:10] | Yeah,but you’re not the kind of guy who makes out with nurses in scrub rooms. | 是啊 但你不是那种在手术室外 跟护士们乱来的人啊 |
[01:14] | Not that there’s anything wrong with that. | 当然 那样乱来没什么错 |
[01:16] | What do you think? | 那你是怎么认为的? |
[01:17] | I think it was more than just a kiss. | 我的意思是那不止是个吻 |
[01:18] | No,no,no,no,the view. | 不 不 看景色 |
[01:20] | Well,what am I looking at? | 哦 我看到的是什么? |
[01:23] | The view from my new house. | 从我的新家看到的景色 |
[01:30] | the story goes on to say that god created man in his own image, | 故事继续说道 上帝照着自己的形象造人 |
[01:34] | but there’s not much proof of that. | 但是没有多少证据能够证明 |
[01:36] | After all,god made the sun and the moon and the stars,and all man makes is trouble… | 别忘了 上帝创造了日月星辰 而男人只是制造麻烦… |
[01:40] | it’s a classic victorian design with an open floor plan. | 这是一个经典的维多利亚设计 |
[01:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[01:45] | I’m making an omelet. | 我在煎蛋 |
[01:47] | What do you think of the house? | 你觉得这房子怎么样? |
[01:49] | The house.I think the house is great. | 这个房子嘛 我觉得这房子挺好的 |
[01:52] | Well,if you don’t like,you know,you can tell me.It’s your house,too. | 如果你不喜欢的话就告诉我 这也是你的房子啊 |
[01:57] | Damn. | 该死 |
[01:59] | so why are you cooking again? | 你为什么又做饭了? |
[02:01] | Lexie,uh,was having a bad night,. | 呃 Lexie昨晚过得很糟糕 |
[02:03] | and I thought I would do something semi-sisterly | 所以我觉得应该尽下半个姐姐的责任 |
[02:06] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[02:08] | Really. | 真的 |
[02:13] | are you getting up? | 你起床了吗? |
[02:14] | No. | 不 |
[02:16] | Maybe. | 差不多 |
[02:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:21] | What’s thasmell? | 什么味道啊? |
[02:23] | Someone’s cooking. | 有人在煮饭 |
[02:24] | That’s not cooking. | 那不是煮饭的味道 |
[02:25] | That… | 那是… |
[02:26] | that’s not cooking. | 反正不是煮饭的味道 |
[02:27] | You’re gonna be late.You know that,right? | 你要迟到了 你知道吧? |
[02:28] | I hate work. | 我讨厌工作 |
[02:30] | Since when? -Since I hate it. | 从什么时候开始的? 从我讨厌的时候开始 |
[02:32] | I hate cristina.I hate hahn.I hate it. | 我讨厌Cristina 我讨厌Hahn 我讨厌 |
[02:36] | Oh,what is that smell? | 哦 那是什么味道? |
[02:39] | That smells like sulfur. | 好像硫磺的味道 |
[02:41] | breakfast. | 早饭 |
[02:42] | Oh,it’s breakfast. | 哦 是早饭 |
[02:45] | no! | 不! |
[02:47] | Don’t go.Don’t go. -I have to go. | 不要去 不要去 我必须得去 |
[02:49] | She made breakfast.I’m going. | 她做早餐了 我去了 |
[02:51] | Now stop.off. | 停下来 |
[03:00] | Where’s your girlfriend? | 你女朋友呢? |
[03:01] | Back with her husband,I’m guessing. | 跟她老公回去了 我猜的 |
[03:03] | And I don’t have a girlfriend. | 而且我没有女朋友 |
[03:04] | Or a conscience,apparently. | 显然是良心发现了 |
[03:05] | Yeah,but you knew that going in. | 呃 但是已经过去了 |
[03:08] | I’m not saying we have to build it now,but we have to plan it now. | 我没说一定要现在建 但必须现在计划 |
[03:10] | Dude,what the hell is that? | 老兄 那到底是什么啊? |
[03:12] | Meredith cooked. | Meredith煮饭了 |
[03:13] | She wanted to do something ce for lexie. | 她想给Lexie做点什么 |
[03:14] | You cooked for me? | 你是为我做的? |
[03:15] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[03:16] | Just eggs and avocado and whatever cheese that was in the fridge. | 只是些蛋 鳄梨和一些冰箱里的奶酪 |
[03:21] | Oh,I love,um,avocados. | 哦 我喜欢 呃 鳄梨 |
[03:25] | Is it okay? | 好吃吗? |
[03:34] | Okay,honey. | 呃 亲爱的 |
[03:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:37] | This little man has been fed and changed. | 这个小家伙吃饱了 尿布也换了 |
[03:41] | There we go. | 好了 |
[03:42] | Oh,I put the ilding manager’s number on my desk. | 我把房屋管理员的号码放在我的桌子上 |
[03:46] | Do not believe him when he tells you that he can fix the sink. | 如果他说能修下水管的话 别相信他 |
[03:50] | Remind him he is the one that broke it when he tried to fix the pipes. | 提醒他 就是他把水管修坏的 |
[04:00] | Miranda. | |
[04:02] | Oh,oh,you’re talking to me now? | 哦 哦 你现在肯跟我讲话了? |
[04:03] | Now that I’m my way out the door? | 在我要出门的时候? |
[04:05] | -You’re always on your way out the door. -Tucker– | -你总是要出门 |
[04:06] | no,are you interested in being a part of this family or not?Because– | 不 你还想成为这个家庭的一分子吗? |
[04:08] | okay,I can’t do this,uh,now. | 现在没空争论这个 |
[04:11] | I-I don’t have time. | 我没时间 |
[04:17] | oh,dr.Toes. | 哦 Torres医生 |
[04:18] | Dr.Hahn,anyone who can outdrink me and still kick my ass at the dartboard gets to call me callie. | 比我酒量大 飞镖比我准的人 都可以叫我Callie |
[04:23] | Last night was actually fun,wasn’t it? | 昨天晚上挺有意思的 是吧 |
[04:27] | And I’m not a group person. | 我不是个爱凑热闹的人 |
[04:29] | Mm,me neither. | 我也不是 |
[04:30] | I think it’s because i generally don’t like people. | 想那是因为我不太合群 |
[04:33] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[04:37] | morning,ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[04:39] | Case in point. | 来得正好 |
[04:46] | what’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[04:47] | And when man finds himself in trouble,which is most of the time, | 当男人发现他有麻烦的时候 大多数的时候都是 |
[04:51] | he turns to something bigger than himself– | 他会求助于比他强大的东西– |
[04:53] | to love or fate or religion– to make sense of it all. | 去爱 信仰–去弄明白 |
[04:56] | Sweet tart? | 甜果馅饼? |
[04:58] | Do you ever eat anything that even remotely resembles real food? | 你能不吃垃圾食品吗 |
[05:01] | You’ll have to take me to dinner to find out. | 你得带我去吃晚饭才能知道 |
[05:03] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[05:05] | That,uh,kiss was… | 那个 呃 吻是… |
[05:07] | unexpected. | 意料之外的 |
[05:09] | I like kissing you. | 我喜欢跟你接吻 |
[05:10] | I enjoyed kissing you,but,uh,I’m seeing somebody. | 享受吻你的感觉 但是 呃 我在跟别人约会 |
[05:13] | Meredith grey. | |
[05:15] | Everybody knows about you and meredith grey. | 每个人都知道你和Meredith Grey的事 |
[05:17] | I have to see it through.I’m sorry. | 我要爽约了 抱歉 |
[05:20] | Don’t be. | 不需要 |
[05:21] | It was just a kiss. | 只是个吻而已 |
[05:22] | See you in surgery,dr.Shepherd. | 手术室见 Shepherd医生 |
[05:24] | But for a surgeon,the only thing that makes any kind of sense is… | 但是对外科医生来说 唯一一件需要弄懂的事就是… |
[05:30] | medicine. | 药物 |
[05:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:33] | Oh,I–back off. | 哦 你放弃吧 |
[05:35] | Elizabeth archer is my patient. | Elizabeth Archer是我的病人 |
[05:37] | Technically,she’s hahn’s patient,but whatever. | 确切地说 她是Hahn的病人 但是无所谓了 |
[05:40] | Um,I’m scrubbing in on a major coronary artery dissection with hahn, | 我要参加hahn主刀的主冠状动脉剥术 |
[05:43] | and what,you’re not gonna fight me for it? | 什么? 你不跟我争这个了? |
[05:45] | I’m not doing the cardio thing anymore. | 我不再做心外手术了 |
[05:47] | I am over it. | 我放弃了 |
[05:48] | You’re over it? | 你放弃了? |
[05:51] | Uh,why?What do you have? | 呃 为什么?你拿的什么? |
[05:53] | Nothing.I’m charting. | 没什么 我在分病历 |
[05:55] | Stevens,elizabeth’s archer’s chart. | 给我Elizabeth Archer的病历 |
[05:57] | Yang has it.You two have fun. | 在Yang那里 你们俩玩得开心点 |
[05:59] | She’s not a cardiothoracic surgeon,but I could’ve told you that. | 她不是个心胸外科医生 但我可能那么跟你讲过 |
[06:02] | I am the rock star. | 我就是那个明星 |
[06:05] | Karev,are you a rock star? | Karev 你是个明星吗? |
[06:07] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[06:08] | You’re with me today. | 那你今天跟我 |
[06:10] | Congratulations.Your life just got more interesting. | 祝贺你 你的生活变得更有意思了 |
[06:15] | Karev doesn’t know anything about elizabeth archer. | Karev不了解Elizabeth Archer任何事 |
[06:17] | You can read,can’t you,dr.Karev? | 你识字吧 Karev医生? |
[06:19] | Uh,yes. | 呃 是的 |
[06:20] | Elizabeth archer,49,came into the E.R.Yesterday complaining of severe,persistent– | Elizabeth archer 49岁– 昨天被送到急诊室 一直在不断地喊疼 |
[06:23] | an urgent cardiac cath demonstrated dissection of the proximal two-thirds of the L.A.D. | 紧急心导管插入术表明 冠状动脉左前降支近端三分之二剥离 |
[06:27] | She was admitted last night for observation. | 她昨晚被允许留院观察 |
[06:29] | While I admire your preparation,dr.Yang, | 我很欣赏你做的准备工作 Yang医生 |
[06:31] | there is one thing about the patient you failed to notice. | 但是有一件事你没有注意到 |
[06:36] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[06:42] | Callie. | |
[06:43] | Mrs.O’malley,hi. | O’malley夫人 你好 |
[06:47] | How have you been? | 你还好吗? |
[06:48] | Well,I’ve been worried is how I’ve been. | 我一直都担心呢 |
[06:50] | I–I’ve called,and I left messages. | 我打过电话了 我留过言了 |
[06:52] | I know how busy u two are,but you can’t pick up the phone once in a while? | 我知道你们两个都很忙 但就不能偶尔接个电话吗? |
[06:56] | I…I– never mind. | 我…我–我 别介意 |
[06:58] | Water under the bridge. | 都已经过去了 |
[06:59] | I was in the neighborhood,and I hope you don’t mind, | 我在附近 希望你不要介意 |
[07:01] | but I just couldn’t wait to show you some of the outfits I’ve been making. | 但我等不及让你看看我做的衣服了 |
[07:04] | Out-outfits? | 衣服? |
[07:06] | Now don’t get mad,but georgie told me you were trying,so… | 不要生气啊 Georgie告诉我 你们在努力造人… |
[07:10] | what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[07:13] | It’s yellow. | 是黄色的 |
[07:15] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[07:17] | Dr.Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[07:18] | Whatever it is,I don’t have time. | 不管什么事 我没时间 |
[07:21] | Um,I think I need some epinephrine. | 呃 我需要些肾上腺素 |
[07:25] | tucker,now’s not a good time for–epinephrine? | Tucker 现在不方便说 -肾上腺素? |
[07:28] | Uh,the cart’s around the corneR.Can you give her the… | 呃 在角落那个小推车上 你能把那个… 给她吗? |
[07:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:32] | No,I told you,I put it on my desk. | 不 我告诉过你 我放在桌子上了 |
[07:35] | uh,I have to call you back. | 呃 我一会儿给你打过去 |
[07:40] | you’re gonna have to step back from the patient,ma’am. | 请你不要动那个病人 女士 |
[07:45] | ma’am? | 女士? |
[07:46] | Just one second. | 等一下 |
[07:47] | Ms.Archer?Uh,what is she doing here? | Archer女士? 她在这儿做什么? |
[07:49] | I have no idea.Who is she? | 不知道 她是谁? |
[07:51] | She’s hahn’s patient.Ms.Archer,uh,you need to get back to your bed. | 她是Hahn的病人 Archer女士 呃 你得回到自己的床上 |
[07:58] | there. | 看吧 |
[08:01] | What’d you do to him?He was in v-tach and now… | 你对他做什么了? 之前还是室性心动过速 现在… |
[08:04] | I-I healed him. | 我-我把他治好了 |
[08:06] | I’m a healer. | 我是个治疗师 |
[08:15] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 4 Episode 11 | |
[08:17] | You’re a faith healer? | 你是个信仰治疗师? |
[08:19] | I’m a healer,and I have faith,but I’m not sure the two are reted. | 我是个治疗师 我有信仰 但我不确定这两者有何关系 |
[08:22] | ms.Archer,you collapsed. | Archer太太 您刚才晕厥了 |
[08:24] | You could go into cardiac arrest at any moment. | 您的心脏随时都可能停止跳动 |
[08:26] | So I’m less interested in what you do for a living than I am with getting you into– | 比起关注您以何为生 我更关注把您送进(手术室) |
[08:30] | well,wait.I want to know what she did to mr.Greenwald. | 等等 我想知道她对Greenwald 先生做了什么 |
[08:32] | I mean,he’s been in and out of v-tach all day,and now he’s stable. | 我是说 他整天心动过速 现在却稳定了下来 |
[08:36] | Maybe because of the amiodarone he got two hours ago. | 也许是两小时前注射的胺碘酮 起了作用 |
[08:39] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:40] | Does amiodarone usually take two hours to kick in? | 胺碘酮不会两小时才起效吧? |
[08:43] | Ms.Archer,you have a coronary artery dissection. | Archer女士 您有冠状动脉剥离 |
[08:46] | Dr.Karev and I need to get you into surgery as soon as possible. | Karev医师和我要尽快给您动手术 |
[08:50] | I appreciate that,dr.Hahn, | 很感激 Hahn医生 |
[08:52] | but I am not going into surgery until we’ve exhausted all the other possibilities. | 在有任何其他方式治愈的可能的情况下 我是不会考虑做手术的 |
[08:56] | Ms.Arc.her,if you don’t have the surgery soon, | Archer女士 如果您不马上动手术 |
[08:59] | I can guarantee you that the blood supply to your heart will be cut off, | 我保证您的心脏供血会被切断 |
[09:03] | and I’ll have to open you up anyway. | 到时我还是得给你开膛 |
[09:05] | All I’m asking for is that you give me some time and talk me through the surgery | 我只是想要你们给我些许时间 谈谈 |
[09:09] | that you’d like to perform so that I may visualize it while I do what I do. | 你们要做的手术是怎样的 在用我的方法治疗自己的时候让我有个底 |
[09:13] | And if it doesn’t work,then you can slice me open,okay? | 如果我的方法不起作用 就让你们给我开膛 好吗? |
[09:19] | Dr.Karev can work with you doing whatever it is that you do. | 在你做你的治疗时 Karev医师会和你在一起 |
[09:23] | I’ll check in soon. | 我马上要去做手术了 |
[09:26] | Call me when she codes. | 她该发急救信号的时候通知我 |
[09:33] | Hey,what are you looking for? | 嘿 你在找什么? |
[09:34] | Epinephrine.I need epinephrine. | 肾上腺素 我要肾上腺素 |
[09:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:38] | Oh,what happened to you? | 额 你怎么搞的? |
[09:40] | I’m an adult child of an alcoholic is what happened to me. | 我是一个酒鬼初长成的闺女 就是这样 |
[09:42] | I have boundary issues. | 我爱憎分明 |
[09:43] | So when meredith made me eggs this morning,I couldn’t not eat them. | 早上Meredith给我做了鸡蛋 我不得不吃 |
[09:45] | I had to pretend I wasn’t allergic to eggs. | 我要假装我对鸡蛋不过敏 |
[09:47] | And now I have a rash covering my entire body. | 现在我全身都起了疹子 |
[09:49] | Give me your arm. | 胳膊伸过来 |
[09:51] | I’m codependent,my throat is closing up–. | 我老依赖别人 喘不过气了 |
[09:54] | and now my arm hurts | 现在我的胳膊好疼 |
[09:56] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:59] | And thank you for leing me crash on your couch last night. | 谢谢你昨晚让我醉倒在你的沙发上 |
[10:01] | You didn’t tell your mom that we broke up? | 你没告诉你妈我们分手了? |
[10:03] | What? | 什么? |
[10:04] | Your mom is making us baby clothes | 你妈妈在帮我们做婴儿装 |
[10:05] | because she thinks we’re still trying to get pregnant because she thinks we’re still married | 因为她认为我们还没离婚 还在试着怀孩子 |
[10:08] | because she thinks you’re still the kind of person who would never cheat on his wife- | 因为她还认为你是那种永不出轨的男人 |
[10:11] | – hand -stitched unisex baby clothes. | 手织的男女孩通用的婴儿装 |
[10:13] | They’re yellow and green and go up to toddler sizes. | 黄的 绿的 直到会走路时的衣服 都做好了 |
[10:17] | And she’s waiting for you in the lobby. | 她在候诊室等你 |
[10:23] | So you never really told me what you thought of the house. | 你谈都没谈你对房子的看法 |
[10:25] | I have a house. | 我有房子 |
[10:27] | Well,that’s your house.I’m talking about our house. | 你的房子是你的 我谈的是我们的房子 |
[10:29] | Between yesterday and today u had plans drawn up? | 一夜之间你就把什么都计划好了? |
[10:31] | No,I’ve had the plans for months. | 不 我想了几个月了 |
[10:33] | Between yesterday and today,i decided to share them with you. | 这一夜之间 我只决定告诉你我的计划 |
[10:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:38] | so nothing’s really changed,has it? | 那么什么都没变 是吗? |
[10:39] | Everything’s the same as it was. | 什么都和原来一样 |
[10:41] | No,it’s just–it’s really a lot,and it’s fast. | 不不 这事情真的太大了 发生的太快 |
[10:46] | Right.Well,I’m just trying to take a step forward. | 好的 我只是想有进一步的发展 |
[10:47] | Okay,well,there are about 100 steps between where we are right now | 我们现在的情况离 |
[10:51] | and building our dream house. | 共建我们的梦幻爱巢还得进100步 |
[10:52] | And they’ll be fun steps and sexy steps, | 有一步的快乐 有一步步的欢爱 |
[10:55] | and we’ll try not to fall down them together.Okay? | 我们不要一蹴而就 好么? |
[11:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:04] | dr.Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[11:06] | Yeah,rumor has it dr.Hahn has a patient who’s wandering the halls? | 听说Hahn医生有个病人老在医院里游荡? |
[11:10] | Oh,she’s back in her bed,sir. | 她已经回床了 先生 |
[11:11] | And laying hands on other patients? | 还把手放在其他病人身上? |
[11:14] | It was just one patient. | 就一个 |
[11:15] | And healing them? | 还治愈了他们? |
[11:17] | For which there is a perfectly reasonable medical explanation. | 这会有很合理的医学解释的 |
[11:20] | of course there is, | 当然 |
[11:21] | but I can’t have a hospital full of sick people thinking there’s a miracle woman on the cardiac ward. | 我不能让这医院的病人相信 这里有一个心脏医疗区有奇人 |
[11:26] | Creates panic and hysteria,and frankly,it’s bad for business. | 造成恐慌和歇斯底里 坦白地说 医院的生意很受影响 |
[11:29] | Are you gonna answer that? | 你不接吗? |
[11:30] | No,sir,I’m not. | 不 我不接 |
[11:32] | Are you gonna make sure this woman keeps her hands to herself? | 你能让这女人不乱摸别人么? |
[11:33] | Ye sir,I am. | 我可以 |
[11:35] | Thank you,dr.Bailey. | 谢谢Bailey医师 |
[11:42] | dr.Sloan,why are you endangering the life of my patient? | Sloan医生 你为什么使我的病人 处于死亡的危险中? |
[11:47] | Because your patient had her hands all over one of my patients. | 因为她把手放在我的病人身上了 |
[11:50] | She had a staph infection.I was trying to heal her. | 她有葡萄球菌感染 我想治好她 |
[11:52] | Don’t worry your pretty little head about it,sloan.Karev. | 你个帅仔可以不用管了 Karev |
[11:55] | Have you noticed that even when you’re insulting me,you manage to tell me how pretty I am? | 你注意到了吗当你侮辱我的时候 你还是能告诉我我长得很漂亮的 |
[11:59] | It wasn’t meant as a compliment. | 我根本不是想赞美你的 |
[12:00] | Is this like a gender reversal thing with you, | 你是不是有点性别错乱 |
[12:02] | where you’re the big man on campus | 认为你是学校里的大男子汉 |
[12:05] | and I’m the hot blond whose ponytail you can’t stop pulling? | 我是那个你禁不住去揪马尾辫的 那个火辣的金发女郎? |
[12:07] | Why don’t you get that I just don’t like you, | 你为什么就不明白我就是不喜欢你 |
[12:10] | that I think you are a crass, | 认为你是个又傻 |
[12:12] | predatory ape of man who just happens to be a decent surgeon? | 又贪掠食的猿人男 而又是个好医生 |
[12:16] | You want to heal someone? | 你想治愈别人? |
[12:17] | Heal her. | 治治她吧 |
[12:19] | This is really toxic in here.Could somebody take me back to my room? | 这里瘴气很重 能扶我回房么? |
[12:22] | ‘Cause my healing team should be arriving soon. | 因为我的医疗队就要来了 |
[12:24] | I’ll take you. | 我来吧 |
[12:25] | mrs.O’malley. | O’malley夫人 |
[12:27] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[12:28] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[12:29] | What are you doing here?Does george know you’re here? | 你在这干嘛?George知道你来了吗? |
[12:32] | Callie said she’d find him for me. | Callie她去帮我叫他 |
[12:34] | How are you,dear? | 你还好吧 宝贝? |
[12:35] | You okay? | 还好吧? |
[12:36] | -You talked to callie? -Poor thing. | – 您跟Callie谈过了? – 真可怜 |
[12:38] | It’s gotta be hard for her,you know? | 这让她很不好过 你知道么? |
[12:39] | I mean,you try and you try,but we’re all human. | 我是说 你一遍又一遍的尝试 但我们都只是人罢了 |
[12:43] | Nobody’s perfect. | 没有人是完美的 |
[12:44] | And in the end,it’s nobody’s fault. | 最终 谁也不能怪 |
[12:46] | I’m so happy to hear you say that. | 真高兴您能这么说 |
[12:48] | I have just felt so terrible about it. | 我对此真的很过意不去 |
[12:51] | Oh,I know.Me,toO. | 我知道 我也是 |
[12:52] | You know,we just… | 你知道 我们只是… |
[12:54] | we didn’t mean for it to happen. | 并不是故意的 |
[12:55] | I know how that sounds,but it’s true. | 我知道听起来很假 但是真的 |
[12:57] | We were… | 我们… |
[12:59] | we were drunk,and it only happened the one time. | 我们都喝醉了 只做了一次 |
[13:01] | And I know that doesn’t ma it right. | 我知道这样不对 |
[13:03] | But you have to believe me,it was never my intention to break up george’s marriage. | 但你得相信我 我不是故意要 破坏George的婚姻的 |
[13:06] | I-I mean,I didn’t even know that I was in love with him. | 我是说 那时我还不知道 我爱上了他 |
[13:08] | And george was so distraught about it. | George对此很心烦意乱 |
[13:10] | I mean,I think that’s why he failed the intern test. | 我想这大概是他没通过 实习医师考试的原因 |
[13:12] | He wh-what?He failed? | 他 怎么了?没通过? |
[13:14] | Oh,no.He didn’t tell you that part? | 哦 不 他没告诉您这个? |
[13:15] | He didn’t tell me any part. | 他什么都没告诉我 |
[13:18] | But you said you– you talked to callie. | 但您 您说您和Callie 谈过了 |
[13:20] | About baby clothes. | 谈了婴儿装的事情 |
[13:22] | I thought she was having trouble getting pregnant. | 我想她怀孕有困难 |
[13:24] | I made baby clothes. | 我做了婴儿装 |
[13:25] | Oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[13:28] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:32] | What? | 什么? |
[13:33] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[13:34] | I’m so sorry.I’m sorry,I’m sorry,I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 真抱歉 真抱歉 |
[13:40] | hey,I-I know I said I’d call you right back… | 嘿 我知道我说过我马上给你打电话的… |
[13:42] | tucker,wait,I can’t do this right now.I’m being paged to the E.R. | Tucker 别说了现在不行 我被呼到急诊室去了 |
[13:46] | What do you mean,you’re the one paging me? | 什么 是你呼的? |
[13:48] | I-I told you never to page me at the hospital unless… | 我告诉过你千万不要在医院呼我 除非… |
[14:03] | there was an accident. | 发生了意外 |
[14:07] | Xxall four limbs are moving. | 四肢都可以移动 |
[14:09] | Pupils are responsive and dilating. | 瞳孔易感且扩大 |
[14:12] | There’s no neurological damage. | 没有神经上的创伤 |
[14:13] | Let’s get him on a monitor and where’s the x-ray for the auma series? | 把他放在监视器下面 让x光进行一下全套创伤检查? |
[14:16] | Order a left forearm with the x-rays. | 准备照左前臂X光 |
[14:18] | There’s bruising and swelling here. | 这里淤血肿胀了 |
[14:19] | Mama’s right here.Little man.I’m right here. | 妈妈就在这里 小男子汉 我就在这里 |
[14:21] | he was under a bookshelf? | 他被压在一个书架下面? |
[14:22] | The whole thing must have fallen over on top of him. | 整个书架几乎都压在他身上 |
[14:24] | And all those medical books– he probably tried to climb up and pulled it over. | 那些都是医书 他可能想爬上去 拿一本看看 |
[14:28] | I heard him screaming,and then I found him. | 我听见他的惨叫 然后发现了他 |
[14:29] | Tucker,I’m trying to hear.Stop talking. | Tucker 我要听清楚这个 别讲了 |
[14:31] | Miranda,let me do that. | Miranda 我来吧 |
[14:33] | No,no,I got it.I got it. | 不不 我能行 我能行 |
[14:34] | Miranda. -What? | Miranda 什么? |
[14:35] | I-I… | 我我我… |
[14:37] | this is why we put the baby gate in the living room. | 这就是我们把婴儿出入的门 放在起居室里的原因 |
[14:40] | The gate was open. | 门是开的 |
[14:41] | You left the gate open? | 你没关门? |
[14:42] | No,I didn’T. | 我关了 |
[14:43] | What are you trying to say,I left the gate open? | 那你是什么意思 我没关门? |
[14:45] | Accidents happen. | 意外总会发生的 |
[14:46] | Not if you take the time to bolt the bookshelves to the wall. | 如果你有时间把书柜栓在墙上 |
[14:49] | I can’t baby-proof every inch of that apartment and watch him at the same time. | 我不能在每寸地上都考虑到宝宝 而同时又要照看他 |
[14:52] | Well,you weren’t watching him,otherwise we wouldn’t be here right now. | 你显然没有照看他 要不然他现在就不会在这里了 |
[14:54] | Okay,he’s got decreased breath sounds on the left side,and his abdomen’s rigid. | 左边有呼吸减少音 腹部僵硬 |
[14:58] | What does all this mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:59] | It means there may be some internal injuries. | 意思是可能有内伤 |
[15:01] | What kind of injuries? | 什么样的伤害? |
[15:02] | Tucker,we don’t have time for questions. | Tucker我们没时间回答问题了 |
[15:03] | He needs a full trauma workup. | 他需要做全身创口清理 |
[15:05] | Clear a C.T.And get me an ultrasound machine. | 联系一个 CT 还有超声波机 |
[15:08] | this is not okay,georgie.This is not okay. | 这不妥 Georgie 这不妥 |
[15:12] | I-I– you’re planning to what? | 你准备怎么办? |
[15:13] | You’re planning to marry izzie now?You’re planning an annulment? | 你准备现在娶Izzie?你准备协议离婚? |
[15:15] | Okay,this– this is not about izzie. | 这和Izzie没关系 |
[15:17] | What the hell is it about?Because thissn’t okay. | 那和什么有关?因为这很不妥 |
[15:19] | This isn’t okay with me.I raised you better than this. | 这对我来说很不妥 我本把你教养成了一个比现在好的多的人 |
[15:21] | This is about the fact that I never should’ve gotten married in the first place. | 这是因为我一开始就不该结婚 |
[15:24] | But you did.You got married.You didn’t invite me. | 但是你结了 你结婚了 你没请我 |
[15:27] | You didn’t let me plan a wedding,and I accepted that. | 你没让我筹办婚礼 这些我都接受 |
[15:29] | I accepted it because you were happy,and that’s all that mattered, | 我接受是因为你那时很幸福 这个最重要 |
[15:31] | but this–I won’t accept this.I don’t accept this. | 但这个 我不能接受这个 我不能接受 |
[15:33] | Mom. -We’re catholic. | -妈妈 -我们是天主教徒 |
[15:35] | We don’t believe in divorce.And we certainly don’t believe in adultery. | 我们不相信离婚 更不相信偷情 |
[15:39] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:39] | Well,don’t be sorry to me.Be sorry to father mike. | 别跟我说抱歉 跟Mike 神父说 |
[15:42] | You call him,he’ll hear your confession and he’ll get you and callie into counseling. | 你约他 跟他忏悔 他会让你和Callie去参加婚姻指导的 |
[15:46] | It’s too late for that. -It is not too late. | 太晚了 -不晚 |
[15:50] | You made a vow to callie and a vow to god. | 你向Callie宣过誓 你向主宣过誓 |
[15:55] | you just don’t walk away from that. | 我不能就这样拂袖而去 |
[15:56] | This is your soul we’re talking about. | 我在说你的魂灵 |
[15:58] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:59] | No,you will not. | 不 你不能走 |
[16:00] | You will not walk away from me,george o’malley. | 你不能就这样在我眼前走掉 |
[16:02] | It’s dr.Bailey. | 是Bailey医生 |
[16:04] | I have to go. | 我非去不可 |
[16:12] | what happened? | 怎么了? |
[16:13] | He got crushed under a bookshelf. -Multiple rib fractures. | 他被压在书架下了 -多处肋骨骨折 |
[16:15] | Might have dropped a lung. | 可能插入肺部 |
[16:17] | They’re worried there may be damage to the heart. | 他们担心任何对心脏的伤害 |
[16:19] | Okay,yang and stevens,get him to radiology for a head,chest and abdominal C.T. | Yang 和 Stevens 带他去做头胸 放射 腹部的CT |
[16:24] | O’malley,tell the lab to move fast. | O’malley 让化验室动作快点 |
[16:25] | Karev,clear out.We’ll keep you posted. | Karev 你先离开 有事再叫你 |
[16:29] | I want you to stay with dr.Bailey. | 我想让你陪着Beiley医生 |
[16:30] | She’s pretty worked up,and I want to make sure that doesn’t get in the way of the baby’s care. | 她现在情绪很激动 别让这个妨碍了孩子的治疗 |
[16:34] | I don’t need a babysitter. | 我不要保姆 |
[16:35] | I know you don’T. | 我知道 |
[16:37] | you stay with her. | 陪着她 |
[16:44] | I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[16:45] | Uh,there was an emergency. | 外边有个突发情况 |
[16:47] | Dr.Karev,this is don and mai. | Karev医生 这是Don和Mai |
[16:49] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[16:50] | He’s a skeptic.He shouldn’t be here. | 他在怀疑我们 他不该出现在这 |
[16:51] | Is dr.Hahn coming? | Hahn医生来了吗? |
[16:53] | Dr.Hahn’s been called into an emergency surgery,so she asked me to talk you through the procedure. | Hahn医生正在处理急诊 她让我来跟你说说手术的事 |
[16:57] | Is she gonna be long? | 她要做很久吗? |
[16:58] | Well,I’m hoping she’s done before your heart blows,but I can’t makeany promises. | 希望她能在你心脏暴掉之前做完 但我无法确保 |
[17:02] | I told you he shouldn’t be here. | 我说了 他不该在这 |
[17:04] | I need someone who knows what they’re doing to talk me through the surgery. | 我需要懂行的人告诉我手术的事情 |
[17:07] | This… | 这个 |
[17:08] | this,it’s–it’s crap. | 这都是什么啊 |
[17:10] | You’re stalling.You’re–you’re scared. | 你在拖时间 你害怕了 |
[17:11] | Of course I’m scared. | 我当然害怕了 |
[17:13] | Surgery is… | 外科手术太.. |
[17:14] | it’s barbaric. | 太野蛮了 |
[17:16] | You tear flesh and spill blood. | 你们撕开肉皮 血肉模糊 |
[17:18] | I-I work with light.I work with energy. | 我都是用光明和能量搞定一切的 |
[17:21] | I visualize healing. | 我通过意念来治病 |
[17:23] | And if there’s even the slightest chance that what I do works,isn’t that preferable? | 哪怕只有一线机会 如果我可以成功 这难道不好吗? |
[17:26] | I don’t believe in what you do. | 我可不信你做的事 |
[17:28] | Well,I’m not asking you to. | 我没让你相信 |
[17:29] | I’m asking you to help me to do it. | 我只是想让你帮我 |
[17:34] | Can you imagine how horrible this is for her? | 你能想象这对她来说有多糟糕吗? |
[17:36] | This is why people should not have kids. | 所以我说不能要小孩的 |
[17:39] | What is the matter with you?That’s bailey’s baby in there. | 你怎么回事? 那可是Beiley的亲生骨肉 |
[17:41] | No,see,no.It’s a trauma case. | 不 这只是一起外伤案例 |
[17:43] | If we are gonna be at all effective in saving that kid’s life, | 如果我们要尽全力挽救孩子的生命 |
[17:46] | it can’t be bailey’s baby.He’s a blunt trauma case. | 我们就不能想着它是Bailey的孩子 他应该只是个严重的外伤案例 |
[17:50] | you and hahn are exactly alike.The two of you deserve each other. | 你和Hahn还真像 天造地设的一对 |
[17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:54] | I thought you loved cardio. -Oh,no,no,no,no. | – 我还以为你喜欢Cardio – 不不不 |
[17:56] | She’s pretending not to anymore. | 她假装再也不喜欢了 |
[17:58] | Can’t take the pressure,huh,iz? | 受不了那压力了吧 Iz? |
[18:00] | You’re right,cristina. | 你说得对 Cristina |
[18:01] | In the contest to see who can be the best robot,you win. | 如果要比谁最冷血 那么你赢了 |
[18:15] | tell me again how this happened. | 再告诉我一遍事情是怎么发生的 |
[18:18] | You didn’t understand me the first time? | 我刚说的 你还没明白? |
[18:19] | Just–just tell me again. | 再告诉我一遍 |
[18:20] | Somebody left the baby gatopen. | 有人打开了婴儿门 |
[18:22] | Somebody. | 有人? |
[18:23] | And you… | 你.. |
[18:25] | you’re–you’re saying you think I did this? | 你是在说 我打开的? |
[18:27] | I’m saying that you were in such a hurry to get out the house this morning, | 我是说今早你急匆匆地离开家 |
[18:32] | that you were in such a hurry to–to get to work and get away from me– | 你急匆匆地想去上班 离开我 |
[18:36] | oh,tucker,this doesn’t have anything to do with– | Tucker 这跟你一点关系都没有 |
[18:38] | why do you think he even went into that room,huh? | 那你觉得他为什么会进那间屋子? |
[18:40] | You the only one ever goes in there. | 只有你进去过 |
[18:42] | He went looking for his mama. | 他进去找妈妈 |
[18:45] | He went looking for his mama and wound up in the hospital. | 他进去找他妈妈 然后受伤进了医院 |
[18:54] | Guess you made a bad choice,huh,tucker? | 现在是不是觉得你点背了 Tucker |
[18:57] | You picked a bad wife, | 找了个差劲的老婆 |
[19:00] | she made a bad mother,she made you stay home, | 她还是个不称职的妈妈 她让你呆在家里 |
[19:03] | raise your son,and then she almost killed him. | 让你养活你的儿子 然后她差点弄死他 |
[19:07] | Poor you,huh? | 你太可怜了 是吧? |
[19:17] | I heard about dr.Bailey’s son.How bad is it? | 我听说了Bailey医生的儿子 情况有多糟? |
[19:19] | Well, we’re still waiting on his studies. | 我们还在等结果 |
[19:22] | Derek? | |
[19:24] | Remember before when I was unbelievably cool and let you off e hook for making out with me? | 还记得刚才咱们说假装什么都没有时 我很冷静吗? |
[19:28] | – Well, now I’m angry. – Why? | – 我现在生气了 – 为什么? |
[19:30] | Because you’re not making eye contact with me. | 因为你根本不看我 |
[19:32] | Because we are standing here talking about bailey’s baby, and you won’t look at me. | 因为我们站在这 谈论Beiley医生的儿子 你却看都不看我 |
[19:38] | – Sorry. – Better. | – 抱歉 – 好多了 |
[19:40] | Now it was one kiss, okay? | 只不过是一个吻 |
[19:43] | It was a good kiss, maybe even a great one, but are we going to let one maybe-great kiss | 那是个不错的吻 也许是个非常棒的吻 但我们不能让一个可能很棒的吻 |
[19:48] | get in the way of what, up until now, has been a really great professional relationship | 妨碍了我们之间的工作关系 |
[19:50] | even though you didn’t know my name until recently? | 况且不久前你都不知道我叫什么 |
[19:53] | No, we are not. | 我们不能这样 |
[19:55] | So… | 所以 |
[19:56] | friends? | 还是朋友? |
[19:59] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[20:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:05] | Bailey wants to know if tuck’s films are ready. | Bailey想知道Tuck的片子出来没有 |
[20:08] | What…is that?What’s that shadow?Where’s his heart? | 怎么回事? 阴影是什么? 心脏呢? |
[20:12] | – You can’t see it because- – his stomach’s in his chest. | – 看不见 因为 – 他的胃在他的胸腔 |
[20:14] | There’s visceral herniation, a positive collar sign. | 有疝气 衣领征 |
[20:17] | which indicates a diaphragmatic hernia. | 就是说是膈疝 |
[20:19] | It’s a ruptured diaphragm, which is the least of his problems, | 隔膜破裂是最好的情况 |
[20:24] | ’cause the force of the trauma injured his thoracic aorta. | 因为外伤的力量损伤了胸部主动脉 |
[20:28] | You see this, in the chest cavity next to the stomach? | 看见这个了吗?胸腔里紧挨着胃的? |
[20:31] | That’s colon. | 是结肠 |
[20:33] | And around the colon is fluid, which could mean the colon is ruptured | 结肠周围是液体 说明结肠可能已经破了 |
[20:37] | and there’s fecal matter floating around that could infect the aortic repair, | 排泄物在周围流动 会感染到主动脉的修复 |
[20:42] | and that complication can be fatal. | 那个并发症是致命的 |
[20:49] | What are y’all standing around for? | 你们都站在这干什么? |
[20:50] | Uh, page hahn and the chief.Book an O.R. | 呼叫Hahn和主任 订手术室 |
[20:57] | Okay, they repaired the hole in the diaphragm, | 他们刚搞定隔膜的漏洞 |
[21:00] | and dr.Hahn is just about to inspect the mediastinum. | Hahn医生正在检查纵隔 |
[21:02] | Okay, is she gonna repair with sutures or prosthetic graft? | 她要缝合还是要修复植皮? |
[21:05] | – Don’t know. – Don’t know? | – 不知道 – 不知道? |
[21:06] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[21:10] | Dr.Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[21:12] | Dr.Bailey, are you kidding? | Bailey医生 你别闹了 |
[21:14] | I need to be with my son. | 我要和我儿子在一起 |
[21:15] | – Miranda- – I have no intention of getting in the way. | – 我不会碍你们的事 |
[21:18] | I just–I can’t stand out there.I can’T. | 我就是 不能站在外面 我做不到 |
[21:20] | I need to be with my son. | 我要跟我儿子在一起 |
[21:22] | And what we need, dr.Bailey, is to not have our patient’s mother | Bailey医生 我们不能让病人的母亲 |
[21:26] | watching us perform his surgery. | 看着我们做手术 |
[21:28] | Dr.Grey, please escort dr.Bailey back outside. | Grey医生 把Bailey医生送出去 |
[21:31] | No.There will be no escorting of … | 不 不能把Bailey医生 |
[21:33] | Bailey anywhere, dr.Grey. | 送到任何地方 Grey医生 |
[21:36] | You can proceed. | 你继续 |
[21:37] | I will not proceed until you leave this O.R. | 你离开手术室我才继续 |
[21:39] | Now do you want me to stand here talking to you, | 你现在想让我站在这跟你说话 |
[21:42] | or do you want me to try and save your baby’s life? | 还是让我尽力留住你儿子的命? |
[21:50] | Miranda. | |
[21:51] | I just want to hold my son’s hand. | 我就想握着他的手 |
[21:53] | I just want to hold his hand.Please. | 我就想握着他的手 求你了 |
[21:55] | I’ll–I’ll hold his hand. | 我来握着 |
[21:58] | Dr.Grey can hold this retractor, right? | Grey医生来拿着这个牵引器 |
[22:01] | Yes. | 好 |
[22:02] | I’ll hold tuck’s hand, dr.Bailey, if it’s– if it’s okay with you. | 我握着Tuck的手 Bailey医生 这样行吧 |
[22:06] | I’ll hold– I’ll hold his hand. | 我握着他的手 |
[22:20] | okay, everybody, let’s get back to work. | 大家 继续工作 |
[22:37] | Mrs.O’malley.What are you– | O’malley女士 你在.. |
[22:39] | I-I couldn’t leave. | 我不能离开 |
[22:41] | When harold was here, when he was sick, dr.Bailey took such good d care of him. | Harold在这的时候 他生病的时候 Bailey医生把他照顾得很好 |
[22:46] | I couldn’t leave knowing her son was in trouble, knowing both our sons are in trouble. | 我不能离开 因为我知道他儿子有麻烦了 而且我的儿子也不大顺利 |
[22:53] | Mrs.O’malley, I just– | O’malley女士 我只是 |
[22:56] | I know you think m old-fashioned, and maybe I am. | 我知道你觉得我是个老古董 也许我真是 |
[23:00] | But it doesn’t matter what I think. | 但这跟我的想法没关系 |
[23:02] | In god’s eyes, marriage is forever. | 上帝眼中 婚姻是永久的 |
[23:05] | Well, if it’s any consolation, | 不知道这样能不能让你感觉好点 |
[23:07] | george and I got married on the vegas strip at a 24-hour church of elvis. | George和我是去的拉斯维加斯 在一个24小时教堂里结的婚 |
[23:12] | I’m not sure god was even there. | 搞不好上帝没在那 |
[23:14] | He’s everywhere. | 他无处不在 |
[23:19] | I used to believe in god… | 我以前也相信上帝 |
[23:22] | and marriage…and heaven and hell. | 和婚姻 还有天堂 地狱 |
[23:27] | But you don’t anymore? | 你现在不信了? |
[23:34] | I believe in love… | 我相信爱 |
[23:38] | and second chances… | 给彼此一个机会 |
[23:41] | and that even though george wasn’t the one for me, | 尽管George不是我能依赖的人 |
[23:44] | it was okay that I believed that he was because… | 我也曾经相信过他是 因为 |
[23:48] | well, for a little while, at least… | 至少有一段时间 |
[23:51] | I got to be an o’malley. | 我也是O’malley家的一员 |
[23:57] | And I really loved being an o’malley. | 我真的很喜欢作为O’malley的一员 |
[24:08] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[24:09] | I’m sorry to interrupt, but your, | 抱歉打扰你们 但你的.. |
[24:11] | uh, most recent echo shows the dissection is extending. | 最新的心脏回音表明裂口正在扩大 |
[24:14] | You need to let me prep you for surgery. | 你需要让我为你准备手术 |
[24:16] | Oh, no.No, not yet.We haven’t finished our work. | 不 现在还不行 我们还没完事 |
[24:20] | You’re gonna die. | 你要死了 |
[24:21] | Do you know how mai knew you were back, even with her eyes closed? | 你认为Mai是怎么知道你过来的 她连眼睛都没睁开 |
[24:25] | Uh, she heard me? | 她听见了? |
[24:26] | She felt you. | 她感觉到的 |
[24:27] | It’s like a–like a pull, like a darkness. | 像拉了她一下 像一种黑暗在靠近 |
[24:30] | Right, right.I’m–I’m the angel of death.Got it. | 好吧 好吧 我是死亡天使 我知道了 |
[24:32] | No.You’re not the angel of death, dr.Karev. | 不 你不是死亡天使 Karev医生 |
[24:36] | You’re–you’re actually a very sweet boy. | 你其实是个很讨人喜欢的男孩 |
[24:39] | He’s got a beautiful heart, wouldn’t you say, mai? | 他心地善良 对吧 Mai? |
[24:41] | I would, but his gut and his throat… | 对 但他的五脏六腑和他的喉咙 |
[24:43] | they’re blocked. | 被封死了 |
[24:44] | Second chakra’s worse. | 第二个脉轮更糟糕 (第二个脉轮为生殖轮) |
[24:46] | Seriously?You’re talking about chakra? | 不会吧? 你们在说脉轮? |
[24:48] | We’re talking about how you’ve got a darkness at your throat chakra, | 我们是指 你用来说话的喉轮 是怎么变得一片漆黑 |
[24:51] | where your voice should be because whater happened to you was so, | 因为在你身上发生的事情都很.. |
[24:55] | so ugly and went on for so long that you don’t talk about it. | 不堪 导致很长一段时间 你绝口不提 |
[25:00] | You were hurt so badly that sometimes you want to hurt other people just to | 你被伤得很深 所以你有时也想伤害其他人 |
[25:04] | – – just to spread it around. | 就是为了让它蔓延 |
[25:07] | You were a good boy, dr.Karev, a good, sweet boy, but you’re not a very good man. | 你是个好男孩 Karev医生 一个很招人喜欢的男孩 但你不是个好男人 |
[25:15] | What happened to you? | 发生过什么? |
[25:19] | Your artery is shredding. | 你的动脉快要坚持不住了 |
[25:21] | You need surgery. | 你需要手术 |
[25:23] | I’m not a very good man, but I do tell the truth. | 我不是个好人 但我说实话 |
[25:25] | And the truth is, if you don’t get this surgery fast, you’re gonna die. | 实话就是 如果你不尽快进行手术 你就会死掉 |
[25:39] | …I left it on the desk. | 我把这个放在桌子上 |
[25:40] | I was in a hurry, so I looked at the clock and I walked out of the door. | 我当时很着急 我看了看表 然后出来了 |
[25:44] | – I…the gate. – Miranda, this isn’t helpg. | – 门… – Miranda 这不管用 |
[25:47] | The gate was open.Did I close the gate? | 门是开着的 我关门了吗? |
[25:51] | Okay, look, I walked out of the bedroom into the office, and I wrote a note | 好了 我从卧室出来 去了办公室 我写了条子 |
[25:54] | — this isn’t– this isn’t helping. | 这样没用 |
[25:56] | – I can’t remember. – Stop this.This is not helping. | – 我记不得了 – 别这样 这样不管用 |
[25:58] | I can’t remember if I closed that gate. | 我记不起来我是不是关门了 |
[26:00] | That’s my baby, that’s my baby, and I can’t remember if closed the gate. | 那是我的孩子 是我的孩子 我却想不起来是否关门了 |
[26:02] | -It doesn’t matter.It does not matter. – It does matter! | – 没关系 没关系 – 有关系 |
[26:04] | It matters because I’m his mother, and I can’t have done this to him. | 有很大关系 因为我是他妈妈 我不能这么对他 |
[26:06] | I can’t have hurt him this badly. | 我不能让他伤得这么重 |
[26:08] | – You didn’t do this. – Things just happen. | 不是你做的 事情就那么发生了 |
[26:10] | No, they don’t just happen. | 不 他们不该那么发生 |
[26:11] | Things don’t just happen. | 事情不该就那么发生 |
[26:13] | People make decisions. | 我们自己做决定 |
[26:15] | People prioritize. | 自己选择事情的优先权 |
[26:17] | Okay, the world just doesn’t happen! | 世界不该就这么着的 |
[26:19] | Okay, it’s not on god. | 跟上帝没关系 |
[26:20] | It’sn me or it’s on tucker! | 是我的事 是Tucker的事 |
[26:22] | Stop it!Stop.Stop. | 停 别说了 别说了 |
[26:23] | – It’s on me! – No, stop it. | – 是我 – 不 停下 |
[26:27] | just…just stop it. | 先停下 |
[26:31] | you’re a good mother. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[26:33] | Tucker is a good father. | Tucker是个好爸爸 |
[26:36] | You love your baby. | 你们爱你们的孩子 |
[26:37] | People make mistakes. | 人人都会犯错 |
[26:41] | You didn’t do this to your son, and neither did your husband. | 不是你害你儿子这样的 也不是你丈夫的错 |
[26:52] | he wants to build us a house, with kids’ bedrooms and french doors, | 他想给建一个我们俩的房子 有婴儿房和法式的门 |
[26:57] | and that scares me to death. | 搞得我很紧张 |
[26:59] | Why?Just ’cause of the rose thing? | 为什么? 是因为Rose吗? |
[27:02] | Well, that shouldn’t scare you.It was just one kiss. | 应该对你不造成影响啊 不过是一个吻而已 |
[27:05] | One kiss? | 一个吻? |
[27:07] | Yeah, I w–I wasn’t eavesdropping. | 是啊 我–我不是故意要偷听的 |
[27:08] | It wasn’t like they were being secretive about it. | 他们也没有偷偷摸摸的 |
[27:10] | It was just something that happened. | 只不过就这么发生了 |
[27:12] | Now that you guys are back together, it’s not happening anymore, so… | 既然你们现在又在一起了 而且他俩也没有什么 那就… |
[27:15] | derek kissed rose? | Derek吻了Rose? |
[27:17] | Yeah, but you knew tha. | 是啊 你知道的 |
[27:21] | that I’m an idiot. | 你知道我真是个白痴 |
[27:30] | Okay, the stomach’s repaired. | Ok 胃修复了 |
[27:32] | There’s no splenic laceration. | 没有脾脏撕裂 |
[27:34] | Now all I have to do is get the chest tube in, and we’re done. | 现在我只要把胸管插进去就完工了 |
[27:39] | That’s good, tuck. | 干得不错 Tuck |
[27:40] | That means you’re in better shape than we thought. | 说明你的构造比我们想象得要好 |
[27:42] | That means you’re almost outta here. | 说明你就要出这手术室了 |
[27:44] | Dr.Yang, would you like to do the honors? | Yang医生 你要不要过来帮一下? |
[27:49] | I can trade places with you if you’d like. | 你愿意的话我可以跟你换位置 |
[27:53] | Uh, no.I’m okay.I’m okay here. | 哦 不 我很好 我在这儿很好 |
[28:02] | Both of which we repaired, so the surgery was a success. | 我们都做了修复 所以说手术很成功 |
[28:04] | However, there is a lot of fluid in the chest cavity, so at this point, | 但是他胸部还有很多积水 所以 |
[28:09] | we have no way of knowing whether he’ll be able to breathe on his own anytime soon. | 我们不知道他什么时候才能自主呼吸 |
[28:13] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[28:14] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道? |
[28:15] | Uh, we’ll be moving him to the pediatric I.C.U. | 呃 我们会把他带到婴儿重症监护 |
[28:19] | We’ll be watching him closely. | 我们会密切关注他的 |
[28:20] | Can I see my son now? | 我现在可以看他了吗? |
[28:22] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[28:31] | Uh, you’re new here. | 呃 你是新来的 |
[28:32] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[28:34] | And if what you did today ends up saving my son’s life, I’ll thank you for it. | 如果你今天所做的救了我儿子的话 我会很感激你的 |
[28:37] | But if I never have to look at you again after that, that’ll be all right with me. | 不过真希望谢过之后都不用再见到你 |
[28:55] | We never baptized him. | 我们从来都没给他洗礼 |
[28:57] | We kept putting it off, thinking we were gonna find time, and–and now… | 我们一直在延后 觉得我们会有时间 然后 然后现在… |
[29:03] | we will find the time. | 我们会找时间 |
[29:07] | When this is over and tuck is fine… | 等这一切都结束了 Tuck好了以后… |
[29:12] | you and i are gonna find time, and we are gonna baptize our baby. | 我们就找时间 给我们的孩子洗礼 |
[29:46] | How’s tuck? | Tuck怎么样了? |
[29:50] | Oh, he’s still not breathing on his own. | 他还不能自主呼吸 |
[29:52] | You know, I wish I could help, but I can’t think of anything I can do. | 我希望我能帮到忙 可是我想不到我能做些什么 |
[29:57] | Cristina always knows what to do. | Cristina总是知道该怎么做 |
[29:59] | What’s your deal with her?With yang? | 你跟她之间到底怎么了? 你跟Yang? |
[30:02] | Nothing.There’s no deal.I don’T… | 没什么 没什么事情 我不… |
[30:04] | I’m crippled with envy. | 我被嫉妒冲昏头了 |
[30:06] | Of yang? | 嫉妒Yang? |
[30:08] | ‘Cause she’s better at cardio than you? | 因为她在心血管方面比你强? |
[30:10] | She’s not better than me. | 她不是比我强 |
[30:12] | She just… | 她只是… |
[30:15] | she knows what she wants. | 她知道她要什么 |
[30:17] | She has this faith in her skill, in herself, in her future in cardio. | 她对心血管科的信仰 表现在她的技巧里 她的身体里 还有她的未来里 |
[30:23] | It’s an unwavering faith. | 这是她不会动摇的信仰 |
[30:26] | She knows who she is, and I want that. | 她知道自己是谁 我也好想像她一样 |
[30:29] | I was chasing cardio because I want what she has. | 我主攻心血管只是因为她想要 |
[30:33] | She’s a robot. | 她太冷血了 |
[30:34] | Not the robot part. | 我不是说她冷血那方面 |
[30:36] | The–the faith part. | 我是说她的信仰 |
[30:39] | I want that. | 我也想像她一样有信仰 |
[31:00] | There’s probably a thousand scientific reasons | 也许有成千上万个科学的理由可以解释 |
[31:04] | why mr.Greenwald’s heart rate just suddenly stabilized. | 为什么Greenwald先生的心脏 为什么就那么突然稳定了 |
[31:08] | Without question. | 那是毫无疑问的 |
[31:09] | And why mrs.Mccaffrey’s staph infection just suddenly disappeared. | 还有为什么Mccaffrey夫人的 葡萄状球菌感染突然就消失了 |
[31:15] | Sloan’s patient?She’s fine? | Sloan的病人对吧? 她还好吧? |
[31:19] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, I have faith.I do. | 我是说 不要误解我 我有信仰 |
[31:26] | But faith isn’t medicine. | 可是信仰不是解药 |
[31:29] | Faith…can’t heal you. | 信仰…不能治愈你 |
[31:34] | Well, that may be so. | 嗯 也许的确如此 |
[31:37] | But then again… | 但话说回来… |
[31:40] | it can’t hurt. | 相信一次也无妨 |
[31:48] | – hey. – hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿! |
[31:49] | How’s tuck? | Tuck怎么样? |
[31:50] | He’s intubated, and, uh, we won’t know anything for a few hours. | 他插管了 然后 呃 现在的情况还不清楚 |
[31:54] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样? |
[31:56] | Who’s rose? | Rose是谁? |
[32:01] | rose is a circulating nurse. | Rose是个负责循环的护士 |
[32:04] | I kissed her once.I’m sure you know that. | 我吻了她一次 我想你知道 |
[32:06] | That’s why you’re asking me. | 所以你才问我 |
[32:07] | -When? – When? | – 什么时候? – 什么时候? |
[32:08] | – When did you kiss her? – Yesterday.Now are we gonna talk– | – 你什么时候吻她的? – 昨天 现在我们是不是要谈– |
[32:11] | so yesterday you were making out with scrub nurses, | 所以说昨天你还在跟一个护士鬼混 |
[32:13] | and today you’re building our dream house. | 今天你就在建造你的梦想之屋了 |
[32:15] | Yesterday we were dating other people. | 昨天我们在和不同的人约会 |
[32:17] | -That’s not the point. – That is the point. | – 那不是重点 – 那就是重点 |
[32:20] | I told you I wanted to marry you… | 我告诉过你我想要和你结婚… |
[32:23] | that I wanted to build a house and a life with you, and you weren’t ready. | 告诉过你我想要建造一个房子 然后和你一起生活 但你没准备好 |
[32:25] | And rose is? | 那Rose就准备好了? |
[32:27] | You don’t want to build a life wh me. | 你不想和我一起建造一个生活 |
[32:29] | You want someone. | 你只是想要一个人 |
[32:30] | You want someone who wants the same things that you want. | 想要一个和你想要的东西一样的人 |
[32:35] | I knew the minute I showed you those plans that you’d find some reason to walk away. | 我就知道说出我的计划之后的 下一秒你就会找借口逃脱 |
[32:39] | So what, you called my bluff? | 那又怎么样 你觉得我是在虚张声势? |
[32:40] | I did because I can’t do this anymore. | 是的 只是我不能再这样下去了 |
[32:42] | I can’t do the fighting, the back and forth.I can’T. | 我不想再吵下去了 分分合合的 我不想这样下去了 |
[32:45] | Are we together or are we not? | 我们到底是在一起还是不在一起? |
[32:46] | We were together. | 我们曾经在一起过 |
[32:47] | I was in love with you. | 我曾经深爱着你 |
[32:48] | You didn’t tell me you were married. | 可是你没有告诉我你结婚了 |
[32:50] | Okay, so now we’re gonna have that fight again. | 好了又要说那事了 |
[32:52] | You didn’t tell me about your nurse. | 你还没有告诉我你跟护士的事 |
[32:53] | You want to know why I’m not ready to build a house with you? | 你想知道为什么 我不能和你一起建一座房子吗? |
[32:56] | This is why.Because i cannot trust you. | 这就是为什么 我不信任你 |
[32:58] | You can’t trust anybody. | 你谁都不信任 |
[33:03] | And no matter what I do… | 而且不管我做什么… |
[33:06] | you’re always gonna look for reasons not to trust me. | 你始终都会找到不信任我的理由 |
[33:09] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[33:12] | I c– I can’T. | 我不–我受不了了 |
[33:15] | Well, neither can I. | 我也受不了了 |
[33:50] | I need you to hold hands. | 我要你们把手握起来 |
[33:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:57] | Because the energy in here, it’S…it’s not heang. | 因为这里的能量 还…还不够 |
[34:02] | So I need you to hold hands and focus all of your love on this child. | 所以我要你们把手握起来 把你们所有的爱都集中到这个孩子身上 |
[34:09] | For a few minutes, I want you to try to forgive each other. | 在这几分钟内 我希望你们原谅对方 |
[34:16] | Can you try to do that? | 你们可以试试吗? |
[35:27] | it’s not for you. | 不是给你的 |
[35:28] | It’s for little tuck. | 是给小Tuck的 |
[35:31] | Is he better? | 他有没有好一点? |
[35:32] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[35:34] | I know I haven’t called you in a while | 我知道我有段时间没有打你电话了 |
[35:37] | and that there’s a lot that I haven’t told you, and I know I messed up. | 有很多事我也没有告诉你 我知道我搞砸了 |
[35:41] | But I didn’t want to cause you any more pain, | 但是我不想给你增加更多的痛苦了 |
[35:44] | and I didn’t want to disappoint you. | 我也不想让你失望 |
[35:46] | You disappointed yourself, georgie. | 是你自己让自己失望了 Georgie |
[35:47] | You should be disappointed in yourself. | 你应该对自己感到失望 |
[35:51] | I am. | 我是对自己感到失望 |
[35:54] | I don’t even recognize myself anymore. | 我都快认不出我自己来了 |
[35:58] | This isn’t the guy that I wanted to be. | 我以前不想变成这样的人 |
[36:02] | Who do you want to be? | 那你想变成怎么样的认? |
[36:06] | The guy bailey named her baby after. | Bailey用来给他儿子起名的那个人 |
[36:10] | I want to be that guy again. | 我想变回那个人 |
[36:14] | You won’t go to counseling? | 你不去见婚姻顾问? |
[36:19] | That’s just gonna hurt everyone more. | 那只会再次伤害到彼此 |
[36:25] | I miss your dad. | 我想你爸爸了 |
[36:28] | Me, too. | 我也想 |
[36:30] | Move back home.I’ll take care of you. | 搬回家住吧 我想照顾你 |
[36:35] | Well, I think it’s time that I start– start taking care of myself. | 嗯 我想是时候–是时候我自己照顾自己了 |
[37:09] | hey, uh, it– it doesn’t help me to have you all clustered here, watching. | 嘿 呃–你们都杵在这儿看 |
[37:13] | It just doesn’t help me. | 一点忙都帮不上 |
[37:15] | I appreciate that you’re, uh, that you care, that you’re concerned, | 你们的好意我心领了 我很感谢你们 |
[37:17] | but I don’t need to be watched. | 但是我不需要你们看着我 |
[37:20] | Miranda, he’s choking. | Miranda 他快窒息了 |
[37:21] | He’s chok– | 他– |
[37:25] | Oh, thank goD. | 哦 天哪 |
[37:27] | What are you– what are you talking about? | 你在– 你在说什么? |
[37:29] | no, it’s good.It’s good. | 不 这是好事 这是好事 |
[37:29] | He’s fighting the tube.It means he can breathe on his own. | 说明他在排斥管子 他已经能自主呼吸了 |
[37:39] | I need your help. | 我要你帮忙 |
[37:52] | hahn said you’d have a heart attack this afternoon, and, uh, you didn’T. | Hahn说你今天下午会心脏病发 可是 呃 你没有 |
[37:56] | So you think there might be something to this healing thing after all? | 所以你相信了毕竟还是有一种治愈之力的? |
[37:58] | No, but, uh, I’m gonna help you anyway. | 不 但是 呃 我还是打算帮你 |
[38:01] | Or, uh, she is. | 或者说 她可以帮你 |
[38:02] | Uh, this is dr.Steven | 呃 这是Stevens医生 |
[38:04] | -hello. -Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[38:06] | I’m sorry.I’m–I’m not sure what I’m doing here. | 对不起 我–其实我也不知道我来这儿干嘛 |
[38:10] | Oh, you’re gonna talk her through a coronary artery dissection repair. | 哦 你得来说服她接受 冠状动脉切开修复的手术 |
[38:14] | She’s an expert? | 她是专家? |
[38:15] | No, no, no.She’s a second-year resident like me. | 不 不 不 她和我一样 也是第二年的住院医师 |
[38:17] | But she’s been focused on, uh, cardiothoracics for a while, | 不过她主攻心血管有段时间了 |
[38:20] | and she’s seen the procedure done. | 而且她也旁观过手术的过程 |
[38:21] | Well, I appreciate what you’re trying to do, but– | 额 很感谢你想要做的 但是– |
[38:24] | uh, she’s, uh, she’s like a bright yellow, right? | 呃 她 呃 她是明黄色的对吧? |
[38:27] | What? | 什么? |
[38:28] | What I’m saying is she’s an optimist. | 我是说她是个乐观主义者 |
[38:30] | She’s the opposite of me. | 她和我完全相反 |
[38:32] | She’s exactly the kind of person you want helping you, right? | 她就是你们想要来帮助你们的人不是吗? |
[38:35] | she brightens you, that’s for sure. | 她照亮你了 那倒是肯定的 |
[38:37] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[38:38] | What are we talking about? | 我们在说什么啊? |
[38:39] | Just talk her through the surgery before she croaks, all right? | 在她翘辫子之前说服她接受手术好不? |
[38:42] | Can you do that? | 你做得到吗? |
[38:44] | Um, you want me to talk you through it? | 嗯 你想要我来跟你解说吗? |
[38:46] | Uh, in as much detail as possible, yes. | 呃 越详细越好 |
[38:50] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 呃.. |
[38:52] | yang’s got nothing on you. | Yang一点也比不上你 |
[38:57] | okay, there are four chambers in your heart, | OK 你的心脏有四个腔室 |
[39:01] | and ere are three major coronary arteries that supply blood and oxygen… | 有三条主动脉输送血液和氧气… |
[39:05] | as doctors, we know more about the human body now than at any other point in our hisry. | 作为医生 我们对人体所了解的 比历史上任何时候都要多 |
[39:10] | They extubated him. | 他们给他拔管了 |
[39:12] | His blood pressure’s up, too. | 血压也升高了 |
[39:14] | Good. | 不错 |
[39:16] | Did you know that his middle name is george? | 你知道他的中间名是George吗? |
[39:18] | – Tuck’s? – After me. | – Tuck的中间名? – 是跟我取的 |
[39:22] | I thought dr.Bailey didn’t like interns. | 我以为Bailey医生不喜欢实习生的 |
[39:24] | Oh, no. | 哦 是啊 |
[39:26] | Yeah, she doesn’T. | 她不喜欢 |
[39:29] | D– did you find an apartment yet? | 你– 你有没有找到公寓? |
[39:31] | Because I was thinking of… | 因为我在想… |
[39:33] | I was thinking maybe I’m gonna get one, and… | 也许我去找一套公寓 然后… |
[39:36] | but the miracle of life itself– why people live and die, | 但是生命本身这个奇迹–为什么人有生死 |
[39:40] | why they hurt or get hurt– is still a mystery. | 为什么人们互相伤害–仍旧是个迷 |
[39:44] | Here’s the thing… | 听好了… |
[39:47] | -you’re too pretty. – Oh, come on. | – 你非常帅 – 哦 得了吧 |
[39:49] | No, so pretty, in fact, that if we didn’t work together, | 不 是很帅 事实上 如果不是同事的话 |
[39:54] | we would probably be… | 我们也许可能… |
[39:58] | but the point is we do work together. | 但重点是 我们是同事 |
[40:01] | And in order for me to do my job, | 而且为了让我做好这份工作 |
[40:04] | I need to leave who I am outside the doors of this hospital.So… | 我不能把个人情感带进这个医院 所以… |
[40:13] | oh, hey.You ready? | 哦 嘿 你准备好了吗? |
[40:14] | I am. | 好了 |
[40:16] | Where you guys going?You going to joe’s? | 你们去哪儿? Joe的酒吧? |
[40:18] | I’ll come meet you. | 过会儿就去找你们 |
[40:18] | Good night, dr.Sloan. | 晚安 Sloan医生 |
[40:21] | We want to know the ason, the secret, the answer at the back of the book… | 我们想要知道原因 秘密还有书本的答案… |
[40:26] | do you want to go to dinner with me tonight? | 你今晚愿意和我共进晚餐吗? |
[40:31] | I thought you weren’t free. | 我以为你没空 |
[40:32] | Turns out I am. | 现在有空了 |
[40:34] | And I’d like to go out with you tonight. | 而我今晚想和你出去约会 |
[40:36] | Do you want to go out with me? | 你愿意吗? |
[40:39] | That’d be nice. | 不错啊 |
[40:40] | Because the thought of our being all alone down here is just too much for us to bear. | 因为我们实在是忍受不了孤独 |
[40:47] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[40:49] | He’s gonna be just fine. | 他会好起来的 |
[40:53] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫呢? |
[40:56] | Uh, he went home to get some sleep… | 呃 他回家睡会儿… |
[41:00] | and to pack his things ’cause he’s getting himself a hotel room tonight. | 然后收拾下东西 因为他今晚要去酒店住 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:09] | For some reason, life just seems to make a lot more sense when you’re looking at a baby. | 不知道为什么 当你看着孩子的时候 生命就一下子便得有意义很多 |
[41:16] | But at the end of the day… | 但是当一天结束的时候… |
[41:19] | the fact that we show up for each other, in spite of our differences, | 不管我们的信仰是什么 除开我们各自的不同 |
[41:25] | no matter what we believe, is reason enough… | 我们陪伴在彼此的身边 这已经足够作为理由… |
[41:30] | to keep believing. | 让我们坚持信仰 |