时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “gr’s anatomy”… | |
[00:01] | can I have the key back? | 我要拿回钥匙 |
[00:03] | I heard we broke up,so I want it back. | 我们分手了 我要拿回钥匙 |
[00:04] | Can it have it,please? | 可以吗? |
[00:05] | Did you find an apartment yet? | 你找到公寓了吗? |
[00:06] | ‘Cause I was thinking about getting one. | 我也要找地方住 |
[00:08] | Can you make sure I stay on Hahn’s cardio service? | 你能让我留在心外科吗? |
[00:11] | Where you guys going? | 你们去哪? |
[00:11] | You going to joe’s?I’ll come meet you. | Joe的酒吧? 我也去 |
[00:13] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[00:14] | What’s wrong with me? | 怎么回事? |
[00:15] | Severe abandonment issues. | 被遗弃后遗症 |
[00:17] | Psych is crap. | 我不信心理学 |
[00:18] | Derek kissed rose? | Derek吻了Rose? |
[00:19] | Yesterday we were dating other people. | 昨天我们还跟别人约会 |
[00:20] | That’s not the point. | 这不重要 |
[00:21] | You weren’t ready. | 你没准备好 |
[00:22] | And rose is? | Rose准备好了? |
[00:23] | You want to go to dinner with me tonight? | 今晚和我吃饭吧 |
[00:30] | we like to think that we are rational beings… | 我们总觉得自己是理性的 |
[00:35] | humane… | 有人情味 |
[00:38] | conscientious… | 尽职尽责 |
[00:43] | civilized… | 有教养 |
[00:48] | thoughtful. | 会反思错误 |
[00:52] | This is your third session,and you still haven’t said anything yet. | 这是第三次了 你还是一言不发 |
[00:57] | Now while I love the quiet time,I’M… | 我喜欢安静 但… |
[01:01] | I read a study that, | 我读了一篇论文 |
[01:04] | uh,says that just the act of going to therapy is beneficial, | 上面说 看心理医生是好的 |
[01:07] | even if you don’t say anything, even if you just sit. | 即使什么也不说 就那么坐着 |
[01:12] | So you thought you’d come here and just sit? | 你只是想来这里坐着? |
[01:15] | Th’s how you’re gonna solve your problems? | 打算这样解决问题? |
[01:16] | I don’t have problems. | 我没有问题 |
[01:17] | What brings you here? | 那你来这做什么? |
[01:20] | But when things fall apart… even just a little… | 但一旦事情变糟 即使只是小问题 |
[01:24] | it becomes clear– we’re no better than animals. | 事情很明显 我们并不是万物之灵 |
[01:29] | damn it! | 去死吧! |
[01:38] | it’s not that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[01:39] | I mean,once we get rid of the roaches, | 除了蟑螂的问题 |
[01:41] | – the apartnt – the crapartment. | – 这房子 – 蟑螂窝 |
[01:44] | George,this is our home. | George 这是我们的家 |
[01:46] | We’ll fix it up. | 我们会收拾妥当 |
[01:47] | With what money? | 哪来的钱? |
[01:48] | We’ll figure it out. | 会有办法的 |
[01:49] | Look,I like it here, | 我喜欢这里 |
[01:50] | and i would like it here so much more if you would like it here,too. | 如果你也喜欢就更好了 |
[01:56] | we have opposable thumbs… look,I’m fine. | 我们是万物之灵… 其实 我很好 |
[02:00] | It’s just… I just haven’t been sleeping. | 我只是睡不着 |
[02:03] | You know,it’s a–the… just been five weeks,and I can’t sleep. | 五个星期了 我失眠 |
[02:07] | Five weeks since what? | 五个星期前发生什么了 |
[02:14] | Look… I work in this hospital. | 听着 我也在这里工作 |
[02:17] | I try not to listen to gossip, but this is a very gossipy pce. | 我尽量不听八卦 但这就是一个是非之地 |
[02:21] | So there are some things that I’ve heard. | 我听到了一些传言 |
[02:23] | Derek’s not the reason I’M… here. | 我来这不是因为Derek |
[02:26] | – He’s not the reason. – Then what brings you here? | – 不是因为他 – 那你来这做什么? |
[02:33] | you know,I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[02:34] | I’m in this contest. | 我在跟人比赛 |
[02:36] | Grey,if you j… | Grey医生 你… |
[02:38] | we think… | 我们思考… |
[02:42] | we walk erect… | 大步向前… |
[02:44] | I’m up! | 我来了! |
[02:46] | We speak… | 说话 |
[02:52] | we dream… | 梦想 |
[02:54] | but deep down, | 但心灵深处 |
[02:56] | we’re all still rooting around in the primordial ooze, | 我们仍在原始沼泽中挣扎 |
[02:59] | biting,clawing,scratching out an existence in the cold, | 就像残存的雨蛙和树懒 |
[03:04] | dark world like the rest of the tree toads and sloths. | 在黑暗阴冷的世界里苟活求存 |
[03:09] | There’s a contest going on. | 医院里有场比赛 |
[03:11] | Sir? | 什么? |
[03:12] | Your residents–they’ve been living in the hospital | 你的住院医生 过去半个月 |
[03:15] | around-the-clock for the last 14 days, | 没日没夜的呆在医院里 |
[03:18] | engaged in a surgical contest with a point system. | 一场积分的外科医生比赛 |
[03:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你说什么 |
[03:30] | They’re committed. | 他们是医生 |
[03:31] | – It’s commitmenT. – It’s a lion fight. | – 是职责所在 – 这是一场龙虎斗 |
[03:33] | Okay,I have one baby to get to day care. | 我要送孩子去托儿所 |
[03:35] | I have 50 residents on my watch, four surgeries on my schedule. | 我手下有50个住院医生 4个手术 |
[03:38] | The lions can fight all they want. | 狮子们可以为所欲为 |
[03:40] | I’m not zookeeper. | 我不是动物园管理员 |
[03:44] | Keep your animals under control. | 控制好局面 |
[03:47] | Yes,sir. | 遵命 |
[03:53] | Move it! | 快走! |
[04:00] | She’s wretched… and mean. | 她简直是卑鄙…无耻 |
[04:02] | She’s not. | 她不是 |
[04:03] | You know,I heard one of the nurses saying that they’ve only been on five dates. | 我听一个护士说 他们才约会过5次 |
[04:05] | Yeah,’cause derek knows she’s wretched,and she’s mean. | 因为Derek知道她卑鄙 无耻 |
[04:08] | – Yeah. – What did you do to your hair? | – 对 – 你头发怎么了? |
[04:09] | You guys,I know you’re trying to make me feel better, | 我知道你们想安慰我 |
[04:12] | but I have to tell you,this pausing to talk about rose and derek, | 有空关心Rose和Derek |
[04:16] | – it just means… – yeah? | – 意味着… – 什么? |
[04:19] | – I’m gonna win. – you bitch! | – 我会赢 – 贱人! |
[04:21] | What? | 什么? |
[04:22] | Keeping it clean was getting in the way of the contest, | 保持头发干净对比赛不利 |
[04:24] | so I chopped it off last night. | 我昨晚把头发剪短了 |
[04:25] | It just makes me faster and sleeker,like a cheetah. | 这让我像印度豹一样敏捷 |
[04:27] | You chopped off all your hot hair for a stupid contest? | 就为了个破比赛 把长发剪了? |
[04:29] | Not stupid. | 这可不是破比赛 |
[04:30] | Rock star contest. | 是超炫的比赛 |
[04:31] | Best contest ever. | 最棒的比赛 |
[04:33] | You should try living in the hospital for two straight weeks,george. | 你应试试在医院里呆上半个月 George |
[04:35] | It’s amazing. | 简直妙不可言 |
[04:36] | This contest is for residents only. | 比赛只限住院医生参加 |
[04:38] | Yes!I know that. | 当然! 我知道 |
[04:38] | Doesn’t mean he can’t still live here. | 但他还可以住在这里 |
[04:40] | I feel juiced and alive, and my brain is clicking and running. | 我全身充满力量 大脑转数极高 |
[04:43] | I have never been more on my game. | 没试过这么喜欢一个比赛 |
[04:45] | I’m kinda sad the contest ends tonight. | 真难过 比赛今晚就结束了 |
[04:47] | I’m not.I want at prize. | 我不难过 那奖品我志在必得 |
[04:48] | What prize? | 什么奖品? |
[04:49] | Bailey won’t tell us. | Bailey不说 |
[04:50] | But I want it.I want it bad. | 但我要 很想要 |
[04:51] | too bad you’re never gonna get it. | 你越想越得不到 |
[04:52] | So on my game! | 我来了! |
[05:00] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:02] | – Good morning. – Thank you. | – 早上好 – 谢谢 |
[05:04] | Wh do you see in her? | 你看上她什么了? |
[05:05] | Is it the hot sex? | 床技一流? |
[05:07] | Is she an animal? | 放荡撩人? |
[05:07] | Is she a bobcat? | 欲仙欲死? |
[05:09] | – Mark. – Come oN. | – 说来听听 |
[05:11] | Lady on the streets,tramp in the sheets. | 出门是淑女 上床变荡妇 |
[05:12] | – Am I right? – Oh,yeah. | – 没错吧? – 对 |
[05:13] | She’s amazing.Hot,sweaty. | 她是极品 |
[05:15] | Very dirty,hot,sweaty sex. | 真是欲仙欲死 云雨难停 |
[05:17] | You haven’t slept with her yet,have you? | 你还没跟她上床 对吧? |
[05:19] | She’s waiting until we’re serious. | 她要等我们先确立关系 |
[05:21] | She has morals. | 她有她的原则 |
[05:22] | She’s a lady. | 她是个淑女 |
[05:22] | Besides,you know what’s better than sex? | 你知道什么比做爱更好吗? |
[05:24] | – What? – Anticipation. | – 什么? – 期望 |
[05:26] | Anticipation,my friend. | 期望 兄弟 |
[05:29] | Why didn’t anybody wake me? | 怎么没人叫醒我? |
[05:31] | Why would we help you? | 为什么要帮你? |
[05:32] | There’s such a thing as honor. | 有一种东西叫尊重 |
[05:34] | Yeah,it’s dog-eat-dog,karev. | 狗咬狗 Karev |
[05:35] | Suck it up. | 学着点 |
[05:37] | I’m so not doing thiS. | 我绝对不做这个 |
[05:38] | – You so are gonna do it. – I’m so not. | – 你一定要做 – 绝对不 |
[05:40] | Callie.Callie.Callie.Callie.Callie. | |
[05:41] | Oh,hey. | |
[05:42] | You–you came in with Hahn? | 你…和Hahn一起来的? |
[05:44] | Erica?Yeah. | Erica? 对 |
[05:46] | We went out last night,and then it got kinda late with the dancing and the… | 我们昨晚出去玩 跳舞到很夜 |
[05:49] | anyway… we never made it home, so I hitched a ride here. | 没回家 所以我搭她顺风车 |
[05:52] | You’re hanging out with Hahn? | 你跟Hahn出去玩? |
[05:53] | Erica.Yes. | Erica 是的 |
[05:54] | So you and hahn are friends? | 那么你和Hahn是朋友? |
[05:57] | Erica. | |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:01] | see,this is the downside of the contest. | 看吧 这就是比赛的坏处 |
[06:04] | I’m stuck here all the time, | 我在这里呆太久了 |
[06:05] | and callie’s living in my apartment and hanging out with hahn. | Callie住在我家 还跟Hahn出去玩 |
[06:08] | I bet they’re just trying to pick up guys. | 她们肯定只是出去找男人 |
[06:09] | I’m so glad I’m past that. | 我成熟了 |
[06:10] | I don’t need guys. | 我不需要男人 |
[06:11] | I don’t need sex ’cause this competition is my orgasm. | 我不需要做爱 这场比赛就是我的高潮 |
[06:14] | You know what?I should be hanging out with hahn. | 我该约Hahn出去 |
[06:15] | Cristina,would you focus? | Cristina 你会全力以赴吧? |
[06:17] | It is so much more fun kicking your ass when you focus. | 你全力以赴时 赢你要过瘾得多 |
[06:22] | – Who’s winning? – Yang. | – 谁领先? |
[06:23] | – Surprised? – What? | – 惊讶吧? – 怎会? |
[06:24] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[06:25] | I’m 26 points behind? | 我落后26分? |
[06:27] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[06:28] | Count again. | 再算算 |
[06:29] | What about all the surgeries? | 所有的手术算上了吗? |
[06:30] | Only 3 points for watching. | 观摩的只有3分 |
[06:31] | You gotta do. | 你要做 |
[06:32] | I do do. | 我试过 |
[06:34] | I can’t make them let me do procedures. | 我又不能强迫他们给我做 |
[06:36] | You gotta ask. | 你要主动争取 |
[06:36] | You gotta take charge of your own destiny, | 主宰自己的命运 |
[06:38] | make it happen,like this. | 事在人为 就是这样 |
[06:42] | What do you got? | 什么情况? |
[06:43] | Otis sharon,61-year-old male, | Otis Sharon 男性 61岁 |
[06:44] | found unconscious on the street corner with a swollen ankle. | 在街角昏迷不醒 脚踝肿胀 |
[06:47] | Not it. | 不要 |
[06:48] | I don’t even know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[06:49] | Initial B.P.Was 90 over palp. | 指触量得低压90 |
[06:51] | Vitals stable after a bolus of N.S. | 团注生理盐水后 体征稳定下来了 |
[06:53] | Okay,he’s mine. | 好 归我了 |
[06:54] | All of you back off. | 你们都退后 |
[06:55] | It’s a swollen ankle,iz. | 只是个肿胀脚踝 Iz |
[06:56] | Yeah,he passed out,he’s pale,altered, | 他晕倒 面色苍白 情况不稳定 |
[06:58] | hypotensive,and he’s got a rash. | 低血压 还出皮疹 |
[06:59] | You see a sprained ankle. | 在你们眼里只是脚踝扭伤 |
[07:00] | I see a medical mystery. | 在我看来却是医学奇案 |
[07:02] | 80 points. | 80分 |
[07:04] | Oh,stevens is the only one working today? | 今天就Stevens开工吗? |
[07:06] | Uh,no.We’re all working. | 不 我们都在干活 |
[07:07] | We got paged. | 我们收到传呼 |
[07:08] | For the ankle.It’s gone. | 是脚踝扭伤的病人 现在没了 |
[07:09] | Now you’re trolling for traumas? | 你们非要等外科病例吗 |
[07:10] | Somebody could come in any minute with a critical injury. | 随时都有可能有重伤的病人 |
[07:12] | We’re being proactive. | 我们只是做好准备 |
[07:13] | We’re helping people. | 我们救死扶伤 |
[07:14] | You’re trolling. | 你们在挑病例 |
[07:15] | You’re trolling, | 你们在挑病例 |
[07:15] | and I’ve got no one on post-op and pre-op.Now move. | 马后炮或者偷步都很讨厌 快滚蛋! |
[07:18] | help us! | 救命啊! |
[07:19] | Please help! | 救命啊! |
[07:20] | help my brother! | 救救我哥哥 |
[07:24] | – I’m gonna get a gurney. – Help my brother. | – 我去拿轮床 – 救救我哥哥 |
[07:28] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[07:29] | Uh,a bear. | 一只熊 |
[07:30] | A what? | 什么? |
[07:31] | He’s really hurt. | 他伤得很严重 |
[07:32] | We tried to stop the bleeding. | 我们尝试止血 |
[07:33] | We were camping in the mountains. | 我们在山上露营 |
[07:34] | You drove althe way here? | 你从山上开车来? |
[07:35] | We couldn’t wait for an ambulance. | 我们等不及救护车 |
[07:37] | – I’m fine. – No,you’re not. | – 我没事 – 不 |
[07:38] | Let me see your hand. | 我看看你的手 |
[07:40] | Sir,let’s try and get you on this gurney. | 先生 我们要把你搬上床 |
[07:42] | careful. | 小心 |
[07:43] | Step down right here. | 慢慢来 |
[07:53] | I–intestines in the hands. | 肠子掉出来了 |
[07:55] | Intestines in the hands. | 肠子掉出来了 |
[07:56] | Did you just say– intestine in the hands! | – 你说什么 – 肠子在我手里! |
[07:59] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 4 Episode 12 | |
[08:03] | He just touched it. | 他就摸了一下 |
[08:04] | He just… just put his hand out. | 他刚把手伸出去 |
[08:06] | He touched a bear? | 他摸了熊? |
[08:07] | A cub,and then the m– the mother came. | 一个小熊崽 然后熊妈妈过来了 |
[08:10] | I bet she did. | 那是肯定的 |
[08:11] | Why would he do that? | 他为何那样做? |
[08:12] | We go camping all the time. | 我们经常去露营 |
[08:13] | – I don’t why… – okay,try to relax,mr.Robinson. | – 我真不明白 – 放松 Robinson先生 |
[08:16] | All right,get me a chest tube tray,please. | 把胸腔插管的托盘给我 |
[08:19] | Did I hear bear attack? | 是被熊袭击了吗 |
[08:20] | Complete evisceration,chief. | 内脏都出来了 主任 |
[08:21] | Give me 100 of sux,20 of etomidate. | 100毫克SUX 20克麻醉剂 |
[08:24] | Get me an intubation tray and an O.R.Room ready now. | 给我插管托盘 准备好手术室 |
[08:27] | Are you gonna put me under? | 你们要给我做手术? |
[08:28] | Sir,it’ll be the best thing that’s happened to you all day. | 先生 你能有机会做手术值得庆幸 |
[08:32] | is my brother gonna be okay? | 我哥哥没事吧 |
[08:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:34] | This whole thing’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[08:36] | I gotta know if he’s okay. | 我要知道他是否没事 |
[08:37] | They’re taking him to surgery. | 他们要给他做手术 |
[08:39] | They don’t know much yet. | 还不知道结果 |
[08:40] | We’ll keep you informed. | 我们会即时通知你 |
[08:41] | Okay,okay. | 好的 |
[08:44] | Impressive hand,phillip. I can see right through it. | 你的手很严重 Phillip 都穿了 |
[08:45] | The bear cub,she just latched on and wouldn’t let go. | 小熊崽 我们没法脱身 |
[08:48] | And then–and then when scott came over to try to help, | Scott过来帮忙的时候 |
[08:50] | the mother,she… oh,god. | 熊妈妈就 天… |
[08:52] | I can’t believe we got out of there alive. | 真不敢相信 我们活着逃出来 |
[08:54] | He has to be all right. | 他一定要没事 |
[08:56] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他要没事 |
[08:57] | He has to be,right? | 他没事 对吗? |
[08:58] | Right? | 对吗? |
[08:59] | He has to be all right. | 他要没事 |
[09:01] | You really don’t remember how you fell? | 你真不记得怎么摔倒的? |
[09:03] | One minute I was walking down the street, | 前一分钟 我在街上走着 |
[09:05] | and the next minute,there was paramedics standing over me. | 后一分钟 就有个救护员站在身边 |
[09:08] | Have you been feeling dizzy lately, like the room is spinning? | 你最近觉得晕吗 就像房间在转 |
[09:10] | Maybe a little. | 有点 |
[09:12] | Any muscle aches? | 肌肉疼吗 |
[09:13] | Fatigue? | 累吗 |
[09:14] | Fever? | 发烧吗 |
[09:14] | Headaches? | 头疼吗 |
[09:15] | Well,now that you mention it,yes. | 既然你提起 有点吧 |
[09:17] | Any recent travels? | 最近旅行了吗 |
[09:19] | Well,I go back and forth to the east coast for my job. | 为生计 我经常来往东岸 |
[09:22] | Does that count? | 这算吗? |
[09:22] | Notice any tick or mosquito bites? | 有什么蚊虫叮咬吗 |
[09:24] | I-I live near a lake. | 我住在湖边 |
[09:25] | I get mosquito bites all the time. | 经常被蚊子咬 |
[09:28] | Oh,god.Do I have something bad, | 事情很糟吗 |
[09:31] | like malaria or west nile virus or something? | 比如疟疾 西尼罗河病毒之类的 |
[09:33] | Oh,no,no. | 不 不是 |
[09:33] | There’s no need to panic,mr.Sharon. | 别紧张 Sharon先生 |
[09:35] | We’re gonna take this one step at a time,okay? | 我们一步一步来 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | mama bear mama bears never mess around. | 熊妈妈太残忍了 |
[09:42] | mama bear mama bears never mess around. | 熊妈妈绝对不残忍 |
[09:44] | I have a ross procedure, | 我有个自体肺动脉移植手术 |
[09:46] | but I want to keep a close eye on his chest tube outputs and blood pressure. | 但我想监控他的插管情况和血压 |
[09:50] | What’s the game plan? | 你们有什么打算 |
[09:51] | He’s a setup for overwhelming sepsis, | 他全身都化脓了 |
[09:53] | so we’re gonna deal with the life-threatening blood loss and get out of there. | 我们先处理致命的失血 让他脱离危险 |
[09:56] | You won’t be able to touch him until he’s stable. | 他稳定以后 你再动手 |
[09:57] | I’m in O.R.Four. | 我在第四手术室 |
[09:58] | Can you make sure I’m getting hourly updates? | 每小时给我汇报一次 |
[10:00] | Oh,I’d be more than happy to apprise you of his condition,Hahn. | 我很愿意向你汇报他的情况 Hahn |
[10:02] | Fine. | 好的 |
[10:06] | You don’t get points for sucking up to an attending,yang. | 擦主治医生鞋不会帮你加分 |
[10:09] | Oh,shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:14] | I hate this contest. | 我讨厌这个比赛 |
[10:16] | There’s a lot of stuff in here. | 这有很多东西 |
[10:17] | There’s a lot of stuff. | 很多东西 |
[10:18] | Stupid,stupid contest– stupid,and irresponsible. | 愚蠢的比赛 太傻了 不负责任 |
[10:23] | I want to play. | 我也想参加 |
[10:24] | There’s good stuff,free stuff. | 有很多好东西 还是免费的 |
[10:26] | I need a butterfly needle,a vacutainer, and,uh,maybe an L.P.Kit. | 我需要蝶针 真空采血管 还有血清工具 |
[10:29] | I’m 26 points behind,so I need it fast. | 我还差26分呢 快点 |
[10:31] | Why,what do you got? | 你有什么病人 |
[10:32] | Something good? | 好案例? |
[10:33] | Uh,sprained ankle. | 脚踝扭伤 |
[10:34] | you get 26 points for a sprained ankle? | 一个脚踝扭伤能得26分? |
[10:36] | Last time callie treated what we thought was a sprained ankle, | 上次Callie的病人是脚踝扭伤 |
[10:39] | it turned out the patient was malnourished, | 结果出现营养不良 |
[10:40] | had a perforated ulcer and died on the table. | 有穿孔性溃疡 死在手术台上 |
[10:42] | That’s the best case scenario. | 你设想得真完美 |
[10:44] | Well,not the death part,george. | 不是死亡那部分 George |
[10:46] | The medical mystery part. | 是医学的奇妙之处 |
[10:47] | It’s 80 points for solving a medical mystery. | 解决不可测的问题 可以得80分 |
[10:49] | It’s the holy grail of the competition. | 这可是比赛的意义 |
[10:51] | Oh,yeah. | 对 |
[10:52] | Sometimes an ankle’s just an ankle,though. | 有时候 脚踝就是脚踝 |
[10:55] | Syncope,a very strange rash,pale, | 眩晕 皮疹 脸色苍白 |
[11:00] | insidious onset in a guy who travels a lot. | 开始发作了 这个人经常旅行 |
[11:03] | This is not just an ankle. | 不止是脚踝的问题 |
[11:06] | Oh,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:11] | Oh,I could do a lot with these. | 这些东西用处很大 |
[11:13] | That’s an underpad. | 那是护理垫 |
[11:15] | Underpads soak up urine. | 护理垫是用来吸尿的 |
[11:17] | Or… it could be a place mat. | 也可以当个坐垫 |
[11:27] | Fruit bowl. | 水果盘 |
[11:33] | there.Done. | 给你 填好了 |
[11:35] | Beat you,busted hand and all. | 我比你强 哪怕我手伤了 |
[11:37] | It’s completely illegible. | 字迹难认 |
[11:38] | He’s a slob. | 他很懒 |
[11:40] | Still beat her. | 但我仍比你强 |
[11:40] | Okay,mr.Robinson,O’malley is going to come and take you to x-ray, | Robinson先生 O’malley会带你去照X光 |
[11:44] | and I am gonna take your wife to the waiting room until you get back. | 我把你妻子带到休息室 等你回来 |
[11:49] | She said “wife. | 她说 妻子 |
[11:50] | “I’m still not used to that. | 我还不习惯 |
[11:51] | We’re newlyweds. | 我们刚结婚 |
[11:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[11:53] | She’s my rebound girl. | 她是我的”救生圈” |
[11:56] | Um,he’s a little hopped up on painkillers right now. | 他吃了药 胡言乱语 |
[11:58] | I think you’re oversharing,honey. | 你说得太多了 亲爱的 |
[11:59] | She thought she was my rebound girl, | 她觉得自己是我的”救生圈” |
[12:01] | but I rebounded her,all the way to the church. | 但她不是 我们走向了教堂 |
[12:04] | Only knew her ten days, but when you know,you know. | 只认识了10天 但时机到了 自然就知道了 |
[12:07] | You know? | 明白吗? |
[12:10] | I’m leaving you. | 我走了 |
[12:13] | I’ll miss you while you’re gone. | 我会想你的 |
[12:22] | are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:24] | It’s just,you know,you marry a man like that… | 你知道 嫁给这样的男人 |
[12:28] | or a man like that marries you, | 或者这样的男人娶了你 |
[12:30] | and he’s cute and he’s rich… | 他可爱又有钱 |
[12:33] | he’s a catch by anyone’s standard. | 是个大众情人 |
[12:38] | So you sort of sit around waiting for the other shoe to drop, | 提心吊胆 瞻前顾后 |
[12:41] | because there’s no way a man like that marries you. | 这种男人 怎么可能属于你 |
[12:44] | Or me. | 我说自己 |
[12:46] | I mean,he married me. | 他娶了我 |
[12:56] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:57] | I must look like a crazy woman. | 我语无伦次 |
[12:59] | It’s okay,but it looks like you’re bleeding a little. | 不会 你好像流血了 |
[13:01] | Do you mind if I just take look? | 我能看看吗 |
[13:02] | No,no.I’m–I’m fine. | 不 不 我没事 |
[13:04] | I just scratched myself on a branch when we were running. | 我们逃跑的时候 我被树枝刮伤了 |
[13:10] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为何那样看我 |
[13:13] | – CT is clear. – but it’s deep. | – CT很清楚 – 伤口很深 |
[13:16] | That bear clawed you good. | 熊抓到了你 |
[13:18] | Go I didn’t even feel it. | 我没感觉 |
[13:19] | Adrenaline’s a pretty powerful drug. | 肾上腺素是很有效的 |
[13:21] | You’re gonna have to repair the galea, | 你的盔瓣要修复 |
[13:23] | but it should reattach without a problem. | 问题不大 |
[13:25] | Okay,squeeze my fingers as hard as you can,please. | 用力捏我的手 |
[13:27] | I just got happy. | 我刚得到幸福 |
[13:29] | I just got married,and I’m really,really happy. | 我刚结婚 我真的真的很开心 |
[13:32] | I don’t have permanent brain damage,do I? | 我不会有永久的脑损伤吧? |
[13:34] | No,it appears that you do not. | 不会 现在看来不会 |
[13:36] | Okay,good. | 好的 太好了 |
[13:37] | Page me if any neuro deficits appear. | 神经出现问题 马上叫我 |
[13:43] | You got lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[13:45] | Your scalp wasn’t completely taken off, | 你的头皮没有全部脱落 |
[13:47] | so we can just sew it back on. | 我们能把它缝好 |
[13:48] | Your hair should cover the scar. | 你的头发也能遮住伤疤 |
[13:49] | You won’t even need surgery. | 你不需要外科手术 |
[13:51] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[13:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:53] | Grey here will take care of you. | Grey会留在这照顾你 |
[13:55] | You can go back to being a happy newlywed. | 你可以回去做幸福的新娘 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:59] | don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:00] | He and rose won’t last. | 他和Rose不会维持很久 |
[14:06] | he’s hypothermic,and his bowels are swollen. | 他体温过低 肠子都涨大了 |
[14:08] | We need to stabilize him in the I.C.U. | 我们要在重症室稳定他的情况 |
[14:10] | And try and get him back to the O.R. | 然后再回到手术室 |
[14:11] | When he’s less acidotic. | 等他的酸中毒症状好点 |
[14:13] | That’ll give us time to deal with the puncture wounds and the lacerations. | 我们就有时间 处理他的伤口和破损 |
[14:16] | Sorry to say that one of you has several hundred sutures ahead of you. | 抱歉 你们中肯定有人 要缝好几百针 |
[14:19] | – i can do it. – I’ll do it. | – 我来做 – 我做 |
[14:20] | I need the practice. | 我需要练习 |
[14:22] | Her stitches are flawless. | 她的缝合已经很出色 |
[14:22] | – I need the work. – Yes,they’re flawless | – 我需要这份工作 – 对 是很出色 |
[14:23] | because I practice. | 因为我经常练习 |
[14:24] | Karev,it’s yours. | Karev 你来做 |
[14:26] | yes. | 好的 |
[14:27] | You need to update hahn on the condition of the patient hourly. | 你每小时都要 向Hahn报告病人的情况 |
[14:29] | That ought to keep you busy. | 那会让你手忙脚乱的 |
[14:30] | That is a minute an hour. | 只是一个小时里的一分钟 |
[14:31] | I can suture for the other 59. | 我能用剩下的59分钟缝针 |
[14:34] | Fine,you both do it. | 好吧 你们一起来 |
[14:35] | That’s not fair. | 不公平 |
[14:36] | This man was a cw toy for a grizzly bear. | 这个人被熊撕咬过 |
[14:38] | There’ll be enough to go around. | 这样人手才够分配 |
[14:39] | A lot of enthusiasm for an afternoon of stitching. | 要缝合一下午 你们真有热心 |
[14:42] | Some people find it boring. | 有人觉得很枯燥 |
[14:44] | I value the fundamentals. | 但我看到了基层工作的价值 |
[14:46] | It’s a point a suture. | 缝合一处得一分 |
[14:48] | Kiss ass. | 马屁精 |
[15:05] | it is a hairline fracture. | 有一处骨裂 |
[15:06] | His E.S.R.And C.R.P.S were elevated. | 他的红细胞沉降率和 环磷酸腺苷受体蛋白提高了 |
[15:09] | I also appreciated some swelling in the knee. | 我发现他膝盖有些水肿 |
[15:11] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[15:12] | There could be some sort of inflammatory process going on. | 说明你可能有炎症 |
[15:15] | Inflammatory?That sounds bad. | 炎症? 听起来很严重 |
[15:17] | I don’t want you to worry yet,mr.Sharon. | 目前还不用担心 Sharon先生 |
[15:18] | Yet? | 目前? |
[15:19] | Is there someone I can call for you? | 用不用我打电话叫你家人来? |
[15:20] | Maybe you shldn’t be alone here today. | 你不该一个人呆在这 |
[15:23] | Um,how were his labs? | 他的检查结果如何? |
[15:24] | W.B.C.’S normal,slightly anemic, | 白血球数正常 有轻微贫血 |
[15:26] | potassium’s mildly decreased. | 轻微低钾 |
[15:27] | Okay,give him,a,uh,k-rider, | 好的 给他静脉输注钾盐 |
[15:29] | then see if you can tap the fluid in his knee to check for white cells or crystals. | 然后抽出关节腔液 检查白细胞或结晶 |
[15:32] | Let me know if the tap’s positive. | 如果结果是阳性 就告诉我 |
[15:33] | Good luck,mr.Sharon. | 祝你好运 Sharon先生 |
[15:35] | You think I need luck? | 我只能看运气了? |
[15:36] | Oh,god. | 哦 天啊 |
[15:38] | I want to go home. | 我要回家 |
[15:39] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[15:40] | – Mr.Sharon – I-I want…look,I want to go back. | – Sharon先生 – 我想…我想回到过去 |
[15:42] | I want to go back to when I was 30, | 我想回到30岁的时候 |
[15:44] | and I want to stop smoking when I was 30. | 能回到30岁 我就戒烟 |
[15:46] | Or back to when I was 20 and not start smoking in the first place. | 或回到20岁 我一开始就不抽烟 |
[15:49] | I want to give up coffee and junk food and beer, | 不喝咖啡啤酒 不吃垃圾食品 |
[15:51] | and I want to be healthy like my ex-wife always nagged me to be. | 听我前妻的话 健康的活着 |
[15:55] | She was a saint. | 她是个教徒 |
[15:56] | she was a saint,and I drove her away. | 她是个教徒 我却跟她离婚了 |
[16:00] | I want to go back and not drive her away so I don’t end up at 60, | 我想回去 跟她好好过 那就不至于60岁便面临死亡了 |
[16:03] | sick and fat and alone and scared in some hospital | 又老又胖 孤独恐惧的在医院等死 |
[16:06] | with some beautiful young doctor holding my hand, | 还有一位年轻貌美的医生握着我的手 |
[16:10] | that she wouldn’t be holding my hand | 她握着我的手 |
[16:11] | except she’s trying to figure out what horrible disease I’m gonna die of. | 想查出我将死于什么恶疾 |
[16:15] | I… I want to go home. | 我…想回家 |
[16:20] | Where’s the fire? | 着什么急呢? |
[16:20] | Can’t talk now. | 来不及跟你讲 |
[16:21] | Gotta kick karev’s ass suturing. | 我要击败Karev |
[16:24] | Uh,since when are you friends with my mentor? | 什么时候开始 你跟我的导师成朋友了? |
[16:27] | A,”” she’s not your mentor because she treats you like crap, | 首先 她不是你的导师 因为她看不上你 |
[16:29] | and “”b,”” if you weren’t living in the hospital like a mangy dog, | 其次 如果你在医院 整天不像癞皮狗一样 |
[16:32] | you would’ve noticed that erica and I have been friends for a while.” | 你就会发现 我们俩早就是朋友了 |
[16:34] | You put in a good word for me,right? | 你替我说好话了吧? |
[16:35] | We don’t talk about you. | 我们不谈论你 |
[16:36] | I let you live with me. | 我让你跟我住一起了 |
[16:38] | He’s getting on the elevator. | 他快上电梯了 |
[16:39] | – Who? – Alex. | – 谁? |
[16:43] | Hold it!Hold it! | 别关门 等等! |
[16:44] | It needs surgery,but callie wants to do 24 hours of antibiotic coverage. | 他需要手术 但Callie希望 他接受24小时术前抗生素治疗 |
[16:48] | So I think we should just irrigate and splint. | 所以只需要清理伤口 打上夹板 |
[16:50] | Okay.I’ll take care of it. | 好的 我来吧 |
[16:52] | Or I could take care of it,and you could take care of the wife’s scalp. | 我来也行 你去参加他妻子的头皮缝合手术 |
[16:55] | She needs lots of complex sutures. | 她的缝合手术很复杂 |
[16:57] | You could get lots of complex practice. | 能积累一些复杂手术的经验 |
[17:00] | Isn’t that like a point a suture? | 是不是缝合一处得一分? |
[17:02] | You don’t want that? | 你不想要? |
[17:03] | I think this is bigger than a broken hand. | 确实比这只手得分多 |
[17:05] | He provoked a bear and then drove himself to the hospital. | 他激怒了一头熊 还能自己开车到医院 |
[17:08] | Well,he–he was in shock. | 他受惊了啊 |
[17:09] | And he married his rebound girl. | 他和”救生圈”结婚了 |
[17:11] | What? | 什么? |
[17:11] | He married his rebound girl, after knowing her for only ten days. | 他和”救生圈”结婚了 俩人才认识10天 |
[17:15] | Nobody does that. | 没人会这么做 |
[17:17] | Who does that? | 谁会这么做? |
[17:18] | I’m thinking brain tumor. | 我估计他有脑瘤 |
[17:19] | I got married on the spur of the moment, | 我一时冲动结了婚 |
[17:21] | and I don’t have a brain tumor. | 但我也没有脑瘤啊 |
[17:22] | That you know of. | 你了解她啊 |
[17:25] | I’ll do the scalp. | 我去做头皮缝合手术 |
[17:26] | You will? | 真的? |
[17:26] | I’m gonna watch you try to turn a broken hand | 我要留在这 看你把这只伤手 |
[17:28] | into a neuro problem just to get some extra points? | 上升到神经问题 多得一些分? |
[17:30] | Nope. | 我才不 |
[17:31] | It’s not about the points. | 跟分数没关系 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna watch you try to turn a broken hand | 我要留在这 看你把这只伤手 |
[17:34] | into a neuro problem just so you have a reason to talk to shepherd? | 上升到神经问题 然后就有机会跟Shepherd说话了? |
[17:38] | nope. | 我才不 |
[17:41] | I do not need a reason to talk to shepherd. | 我不需要找理由跟Shepherd谈话 |
[17:43] | If I want to talk to shepherd,I’ll talk… | 如果我想跟他谈话 我就直接… |
[17:59] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[18:00] | Is this a hint? | 你是在暗示我么? |
[18:01] | I should be getting you more gifts? | 我要回赠礼物么? |
[18:02] | A grateful patient gave them to me, | 一个病人好心送给我的 |
[18:04] | but since you’re asking,I do like a nice box of chocolates. | 但既然你问了 我想要一盒巧克力 |
[18:07] | You’re gonna die of a diabetic coma, | 你会吃成糖尿病 昏迷而死的 |
[18:09] | and I don’t want any part of it. | 我可不想参与谋杀 |
[18:10] | Cheapskate. | 小气鬼 |
[18:10] | crackhead. | 大笨蛋 |
[18:19] | Have you seen him? | 你看见他了么? |
[18:20] | I have. | 是的 |
[18:21] | Have you seen his eyes? | 你看到他的双眼了么? |
[18:22] | I… Yeah. | 我…看见了 |
[18:23] | I’m trying to play it cool. | 我想镇静一点的 |
[18:24] | I am playing it so,so cool. | 我够镇静了 |
[18:27] | I love him. | 我喜欢他 |
[18:30] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[18:31] | I… don’t know you. | 我…不认识你 |
[18:33] | I… didn’t say that. | 当我…什么都没说 |
[18:44] | what’s with the flowers? | 这花怎么回事? |
[18:45] | Uh,are you asking as a resident or a sister? | 这是姐姐在问 还是住院医生在问? |
[18:48] | Sister. | 姐姐 |
[18:49] | I’m stealing stuff. | 我偷来的 |
[18:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:53] | Are… you okay? | 你…没事吧? |
[18:56] | Resident again now. | 我现在是住院医生了 |
[18:57] | Stop stealing crap from the hospital. | 别乱从医院偷东西 |
[19:01] | 22 | 22了 |
[19:03] | Keep a lid on it. | 闭上嘴 |
[19:04] | I like to know where I am. | 我要知道自己的进度 |
[19:05] | Ph is up to 7.28 | 血液酸碱度升到了7.28 |
[19:07] | Yeah,not great,but it’s improving. | 还不是很好 但有改观了 |
[19:09] | Push another amp of bicarb for a boost. | 追加一安瓿碳酸氢盐 |
[19:11] | Karev’s only at 17. | Karev才缝了17处 |
[19:12] | You’re not helping! | 你这可不是帮我! |
[19:13] | Did you just yell at the chief? | 你刚在冲主任喊么? |
[19:15] | Uh… s-sorry,sir. | 抱歉 头儿 |
[19:17] | Oh,I should end this competition right now. | 我该终止这个比赛了 |
[19:18] | – no! – No,no. | – 不! – 别别 |
[19:20] | Uh,uh,I-I mean,uh,it’s–it’s fine. | 我…是说…其实无所谓 |
[19:21] | I mean,actually,they’re doing some nice work. | 其实他们干的挺好的 |
[19:24] | 23 | 23处了 |
[19:25] | She’s beating the pants off of you,karev. | 她可要狠狠地打败你了 Karev |
[19:27] | Don’t you have an update to deliver? | 你不是要汇报病情去么? |
[19:29] | Well,I think hahn can wait a couple of minutes. | Hahn还能再等等 |
[19:31] | Yang. | |
[19:33] | crap. | 混蛋 |
[19:36] | I thought you told me to keep the animals under control. | 你不是说 要我管好这群动物么 |
[19:38] | Well,from time to time, I like to go to the zoo. | 有时我也挺喜欢去动物园的 |
[19:46] | Hahn,mr.Robinson is critical but stable. | Hahn医生 Robinson病情严重 但目前情况平稳 |
[19:49] | We had to put him on low dose levofed for his B.P | 注射了少量左旋肾上腺素 来提升血压 |
[19:51] | ,And he’s put out 350 cc’s from his chest tube. | 已经从胸管排出350毫升积水 |
[19:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:54] | I’ll look forward to another scintillating report in an hour. | 我过一个小时再等你的好消息 |
[19:57] | Of course. | 好的 |
[20:04] | I’m thinking we ought to have a little contest of our own. | 咱俩之间也该比赛一下 |
[20:07] | You want to live in the hospital like rodents? | |
[20:08] | Different kind of contest. | 另一种比赛 |
[20:09] | You and rose,you’re not exclusive,right? | 你和Rose 你不专情的对吧? |
[20:11] | – So I’m thinking – you’re not serious. | – 所以我想 – 开玩笑吧 |
[20:13] | One woman,10 points. | 一个女友 得10分 |
[20:14] | 2 women,same time,20 points. | 脚踩两只船 20分 |
[20:16] | You get out in the morning before anybody wakes up,5 point bonus. | 在别人起床前就出来 加5分 |
[20:19] | You are serious. | 别开玩笑了 |
[20:19] | You need a little spice in your life,man. | 生活就要有点情趣 |
[20:21] | I’m just trying to help. | 我在帮你而已 |
[20:22] | I am truly a worse human being for knowing you. | 认识你 我都掉价 |
[20:28] | It’s okay,mr.Sharon. | 没事的 Sharon先生 |
[20:30] | oh,it’s not okay.It hurts. | 哦 怎么可能没事 疼死了 |
[20:32] | I’m alone.I’m all alone,and it hurts,and I’m not okay.I’m dying. | 我孤身一人 疼死了 这哪叫没事啊 我要死了 |
[20:39] | by some lucky stroke of fate,you fractured your ankle | 听好了 今天 你脚崴了 被送到仁爱医院 |
[20:42] | and ended up at seattle gra hospital with me as a doctor. | 并能让我来医你 这是你的福气 |
[20:46] | And I am gonna find out what’s wrong with you, | 我会查出来你到底怎么了 |
[20:48] | and then I’m gonna do my damnedest to fix it,and if I can’t fix it, | 然后尽全力治好你 如果我治不好 |
[20:51] | I’m gonna assemble a team of doctors that are better than me,and they’re gonna do their damnedest,too. | 我会给你找来一队比我好的医生 他们也会尽全力来帮你 |
[20:55] | And then you know what’s gonna happen? | 你知道再然后会怎样吗? |
[20:57] | What? | 怎样? |
[20:58] | You’re gonna live a healthier life,and maybe even call your ex-wife | 你将过上健康的生活 或许你还会打电话你前妻 |
[21:00] | because you’re being given a second chance at life and this time– this time you can do it right. | 因为生活给了你第二次机会 这次 相信你能做出正确的抉择 |
[21:07] | You’re gonna feel a little pressure. | 接下来你会感觉稍许压力 |
[21:17] | chief,mR.Robinson’s brother. | 主任 这是Robinson先生的弟弟 |
[21:20] | Can I talk to him?Just for a minute. | – 我能跟他说会话吗? – 一分钟 |
[21:26] | hey,man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[21:28] | – Hey,that you,phil?- How you feeling? | – 嘿 是你吗 Phil? – 感觉如何? |
[21:30] | I feel like A… like a bear ate my guts out or something. | 感觉像是 有只熊把我肠子给咬出来了 |
[21:36] | You touched a cub,man. | 你怎么会想到去摸那熊仔呢 伙计 |
[21:38] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[21:40] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我完全没考虑 |
[21:42] | I… I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[21:44] | So touching the cub,you knew better? | 你知道不该摸它? |
[21:46] | Of course he knew better. | 他当然知道了 |
[21:47] | He’s having an early midlife crisis.He’s gonna kill us all. | 他在经历中年危机 他差点害死我们 |
[21:50] | I’m not having a midlife crisis. | 我才没有中年危机 |
[21:52] | Dude,dude,dude,you married your midlife crisi | 少来 你都和中年危机结婚了 |
[21:55] | just ’cause you got eaten by a bear,you don’t get to talk smack about my wife. | 虽然你被熊咬了 但不代表你可以这样说我妻子 |
[21:59] | So was this spontaneous wedding out of character for you? | 这桩草率的婚姻不像你的做事风格吗? |
[22:03] | You know what?He needs a little rest,so let’s have some quiet. | 他需要休息 就说到这儿吧 |
[22:13] | – oh,where was I?- 59 | – 我缝了多少针了? |
[22:15] | you are toast. | 你输定了 |
[22:18] | – ticktock.- oh,shoot. | – 时间时间 – 哦 糟了 |
[22:24] | Yang,no running in the hospital. | Yang 医院里不要跑 |
[22:37] | Why did we do a spinal tap on an ankle fracture? | 脚踝骨折的病人为什么做脊髓穿刺? |
[22:40] | He’s getting a full workup. | 我在给他做全身检查 |
[22:42] | – How many points?- what? | – 能加多少分? – 什么? |
[22:44] | Look me in the eyes and tell me you are not putting this man through painful | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我 你让他做这些痛苦而不必要的检查 |
[22:46] | and unnecessary procedures because you’re trying to win a contest. | 不是仅仅因为你想赢一场比赛吧? |
[22:50] | I’m doing this because my patient had dyspnea on exertion, | 因为病人主诉 负荷时存在呼吸困难 |
[22:52] | headaches,fever,myalgia,a confluent rash intermittently over his entire body. | 以及头痛 发热 肌痛 全身间歇性融合型皮疹 |
[22:57] | I’m working him up for R.M.S.F | 我在做落矶山斑疹热的排查 莱姆滴定 |
[22:58] | And doing lyme titers,but I’m also worried about a rare autoimmune | 这还有可能是罕见自身免疫或风湿性疾病 |
[23:01] | or rheumatoid disease because of his high C.R.PAnd sed rates,or maybe lupus. | 因为cAMP受体蛋白和红细胞沉降率 结果都超过正常阈值 可能是系统性红斑狼疮 |
[23:05] | I’m doing a spinal tap,too,because he was altered and is amnestic about his fall earlier. | 做脊髓穿刺是因为病人对于摔倒时 的状况健忘且模棱两可 |
[23:08] | I-i do want to win this contest, | 我确实很想赢比赛 |
[23:10] | but I also want to make sure that a man does not leave this hospital | 但同时我也想确保我们没有让 一个患有髓膜炎或者脑炎的病人 |
[23:13] | with meningitis or encephalitis and discover when it’s too late that all we did was treat his ankle. | 就这么出院 直到太迟 才后悔只给他治了脚踝 |
[23:21] | All right,then.Carry on. | 那好 你继续 |
[23:27] | When you hear hoofbeats,think horses not zebras,right,dr.bailey? | 听到马蹄声时 猜马 不要猜斑马 对不对 Bailey医生 |
[23:30] | Exactly,o’malley.Exactly. | 一针见血啊 O’malley |
[23:34] | Something tells me you’re not just worried about the damage to my hand. | 我感觉你不止在担心我手部的伤 |
[23:38] | Phillip,earlier today,you were squinting at your paperwork. | Phillip之前填表的时候 你好像有点斜视 |
[23:41] | I keep telling him he needs glasses. | 我早就说他得配副眼镜 |
[23:43] | And your handwriting was very tiny and wasn’t all that legible. | 你写的字也非常小 不怎么清晰 |
[23:46] | Is that normal for you? | 你是一直这样吗? |
[23:47] | Well,uh,never been a straight-a student,if that’s what you mean. | 我学习不怎么好 如果你是问这个的话 |
[23:50] | Is he d– or are we done here? | 他检查…我们的检查结束了吗? |
[23:54] | – We could both use some rest.- Humor me for one more second. | – 我们都有点累了 – 再给我一点时间就行了 |
[23:59] | okay,look straight ahead. | 好的 眼睛直视前方 |
[24:01] | Tell me when you see my fingers. | 到你能看到我的手指时告诉我 |
[24:11] | – I see them.- Tumor! | (肿瘤等占位性病变是 无眼外伤情况下视野缺损的常见诱因) |
[24:16] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:19] | This is nice of you,really. | 你真的很善解人意 |
[24:22] | Dreaming up some brain tumor to make me feel better about the fact that I made a bear mad. | 想出些脑肿瘤什么的 让我对把熊惹怒这事能好受些 |
[24:25] | Everross your mind I may be just the type of guy who’s dumb enough to pet a bear? | 可你有没想过我也许 就是那种笨到会去惹熊的人 |
[24:28] | Jennifer,is he that type of guy? | Jennifer 他是吗? |
[24:30] | Well,don’t ask me.I’ve only known him a few months. | 别问我 我才认识他几个月而已 |
[24:32] | Phillip,you knew better. | Phillip 你知道不该摸那熊仔的 |
[24:34] | You touched the cub anyway. | 可你还是摸了 |
[24:36] | – That,along with your other symptoms– what symptoms? | – 这一点 以及你其他的一些症状 – 有什么症状? |
[24:38] | My vision’s going bad.So I get glasses,right? | 我视力变差了 配副眼镜就行了啊 |
[24:40] | But it’s not just your vision. | 不止是视力的问题 |
[24:42] | Brain tumors have been known to impede judgment,prompt spontaneity,impulsivity. | 脑肿瘤可以干扰你的判断 并激起非自主型性冲动行为 |
[24:50] | He married a trashy waitress,right? | 还跟一个一文不值的服务生结婚了 对吧? |
[24:53] | I mean,that’s what you mean,that he married a girl like me,e rebound girl. | 我是说 你就这意思吧? 他居然找了个我这样的老婆 “救生圈” |
[25:01] | I’m just saying,I would like him to have an M.R.I | 我只是想让他做个MRI |
[25:04] | Just to be sure. | 以防万一 |
[25:08] | Well,the answer’s no. | 我的回答是不 |
[25:10] | – Do the M.R.I- Honey,I don’t need– | – 做吧 – 宝贝 我不需要 |
[25:12] | phillip,do the damn M.R.I,Because you’re wrong. | Phillip你就做了那该死的MRI 因为你错了 |
[25:19] | He loves me.He loves me. | 他爱我 他是爱我的 |
[25:28] | Mr.Robinson is doing better.We were able to D.C | Robinson先生好些了 推注左旋肾上腺素后 |
[25:31] | The levofed,and he’s intermittently awake and lucid. | 他开始出现暂时性的意识清醒 |
[25:33] | His chest tube has put out 100 cc’s since I last saw you,and I’ll be back in an hour with another update. | 自上次汇报 胸腔插管排出了100cc积液 一小时后我会来更新他的状况 |
[25:38] | Is somebody chasing you Yang? | 有人在追你还是怎么的 Yang? |
[25:40] | – Excuse me?- What are you racing around for? | – 什么? – 你这么急是干什么? |
[25:42] | – Uh,uh,no reason.- No reason? | – 呃 没特别原因 – 是吗? |
[25:45] | Not because you’re running towards the finish line of this surgical contest? | 不是因为你马上就要赢得这场外科比赛了? |
[25:49] | Oh,that.Yes. | 哦 那个 是的 |
[25:51] | – Are you winning?- yes | – 你要赢了吗? – 是的 |
[25:53] | – once I finish my sutures on mr.Robinson.- Oh,that’s too bad. | – 等我做完Robinson先生的缝合就赢了 – 哦 那真太可惜了 |
[25:56] | I was gonna let you watch me put mrs.Witkowsky’s new valve in, | 我本想让你观摩 Witkowsky太太的瓣膜植入呢 |
[25:59] | but if a contest is more important than a cardiac surgery,so be it. | 可如果一场比赛比心脏手术要重要的话 随便了 |
[26:11] | I’d be happy to watch,Hahn. | 我很荣幸能来观摩 Hahn医生 |
[26:15] | Crap.Crap.Crap.Crap. | 垃圾 垃圾 |
[26:19] | Ankle guy? | 那个脚踝病人? |
[26:20] | His C.S.FIs spotless,the A.B.GIs normal,the ultrasound is clear– what am I missing? | 脑脊液检查阴性 血沉率正常 影像学检查也没问题 我到底忽略了什么 |
[26:24] | What am I missing? | 我忽略了什么? |
[26:29] | – Oh – What? | – 噢! – 什么? |
[26:30] | – Right there.- Where | – 就在这呢 – 哪 |
[26:31] | – See?- NO | – 看到没? – 没有! |
[26:32] | Well,the fact that you’re doing unnecessary medical procedures to win a contest. | 你忽略的是你做这些没必要的检查 只是想要赢得比赛这个事实 |
[26:36] | No!Oh,my god. | 不! 哦我的天 |
[26:37] | The fact that you and meredith are both doing unnecessary medical procedures to win a contest. | 是你和Meredith都在做没必要的检查 以赢得比赛这个事实 |
[26:41] | Meredith has a medical mystery? | Meredith找到了医学疑难杂症? |
[26:42] | No,she doesn’T. | 她没有 |
[26:44] | Something is wrong.You wanna know how I know that? | 肯定有问题 想知道我为什么有这感觉吗? |
[26:45] | No. | 不想 |
[26:46] | Great doctors have that extra instinct,george.They just know. | 伟大的医生都有那过人的直觉 George 他们就是能察觉到 |
[26:49] | Great doctors,they know when to stop. | 伟大的医生 他们知道适可而止 |
[26:52] | I have to have that instinct,george. | 我必须得有那直觉 George |
[26:53] | ‘Cause my instincts lately?Very bad. | 因为最近我的直觉 都太差了 |
[26:56] | Really bad. | 相当差 |
[26:57] | They told me to go for cardio.They told me to have sex with a married man. | 先是告诉我要专攻心外科 又告诉我跟一个结了婚的男人做爱 |
[27:01] | – Oh?- They are not serving me well. | – 哦? – 我的直觉真的是出问题了 |
[27:03] | I am in danger of going extinct here if this keeps up, | 如果还一直这么下去 恐怕我都得在这儿灭绝了 |
[27:06] | and I am gonna win this contest if for no other reason than I have to win it | 所以我得赢得这场比赛 不为什么 就是得赢! |
[27:12] | you paged me? | 你呼我了? |
[27:14] | I thought you might like to see this. | 我想也许你会想看这个 |
[27:17] | Is that bear attack guy? | 这是那个被熊伤了的人? |
[27:18] | That’s bear attack guy,and that’s his big ol’ brain tumor. | 就是他 这里就是他的脑肿瘤 |
[27:21] | And I’m not requiring an apology,george. | 我不是要你向我道歉 George |
[27:23] | I’m not requiring an apology | 我并不是要你向我道歉 |
[27:24] | because the fact that I may have potentially saved a life today is reward enough for me. | 因为今天我可能拯救了一个人的性命 这个事实对我来说已经足够了 |
[27:28] | You’re calling me in to gloat. | 你叫我来就是看你洋洋得意的样 |
[27:29] | No. | 不是 |
[27:32] | I need a favor. | 我想让你帮我个忙 |
[27:39] | – what am I at?- 87 | – 我缝多少针了? |
[27:42] | You’re an underdog,aren’t you,karev? | 你一直是后进生 对吧 Karev? |
[27:44] | Sir? | 嗯? |
[27:46] | It’s not that yodon’t have the skills.You have the skills. | 你不是没有技术 该有的你都有 |
[27:49] | But you’re scrappy. | 可你太散漫了 |
[27:51] | You’re a fighter. | 太好斗了 |
[27:53] | I like that. | 我喜欢这点 |
[27:55] | I always root for the underdog. | 我向来很支持后进生 |
[27:57] | I’m a fighter,but,uh,I’m no underdog. | 我确实很好斗 可我不是后进生 |
[28:00] | Like this guy here.He–he didn’t,uh,he didn’t provoke that bear.His brother did it. | 跟他一样 熊不是他激怒的 激怒熊的是他弟弟 |
[28:06] | Now he’s here,fighting for his life,paying for someone else’s mistakes. | 可他现在却躺在这 努力生存 为他人的错误付出代价 |
[28:10] | It doesn’t make him an underdog. | 所以他不是后进生 |
[28:13] | It just,well,makes him have to work harder to overcome the cards he got dealt. | 他只是得更努力来面对 克服这些问题 |
[28:23] | oh,he’s crashing.Hit that code button. | 噢 他不行了 快按警报 |
[28:25] | We got a code blue!Code blue! | 蓝色警报 |
[28:32] | – This is meredith’s patient?- YeS. | – 这是Meredith的病人? – 嗯 |
[28:35] | She didn’t want to come to me herself? | 她不想亲自见我? |
[28:37] | Hey,I’m jusT… her intern. | 嘿 我是她的实习医生 |
[28:49] | oh,my god.Oh,my god. | 哦 我的上帝 我的上帝啊 |
[28:56] | Honey,I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:58] | we did absolutely everything we could. | 我们确实尽力了 |
[29:00] | The stress was just too much for his body. | 这压力超出了他身体的承受范围 |
[29:11] | there’s more. | 还有 |
[29:13] | the neurosurgeon is going to come in and talk to you. | 神经外科医生马上会来跟你谈话 |
[29:17] | No.NO | 不 不 |
[29:19] | I need to know.please. | 我需要知道 求你了 |
[29:23] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:24] | I was right about the tumor. | 可关于肿瘤的事我是正确的 |
[29:28] | you have something called a malignant glioma. | 你患有恶性神经胶质瘤 |
[29:31] | this kind of tumor causes,uh,behavioral… it can cause inappropriate affect. | 这类肿瘤造成行为上的… 它能引发不合适的感情 |
[29:39] | – Can you operate?- NO | – 可以做手术吗? – 不行 |
[29:41] | It’s too invasive. | 它是扩散性的 |
[29:43] | it’s been growing a long time. | 已经长了很久了 |
[29:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:56] | I… good. | 我… 很好 |
[30:01] | Good,I deserve that. | 很好 是我应得的 |
[30:03] | I killed my brother,so I don’t deserve to survive. | 我害死了我哥哥 我死有余辜 |
[30:23] | Um… doctor?” | 大夫 |
[30:27] | I’m a symptom,right? | 我算是一个”症状”对吧? |
[30:29] | I mean,I’M… I’m like the bear cub. | 我是说 我跟那熊仔一样 |
[30:31] | I’m just a symptom of this tumor. | 我只是这肿瘤的一个”症状” |
[30:34] | That’s what we’re saying here,right? | 就是这个意思 对吧 |
[30:36] | Just so I’m clear. | 是这样的吧? |
[30:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:41] | I don’t know that. | 我无从判断 |
[30:43] | You’re the only one who could know that for sure. | 能知道答案的人只有你自己 |
[30:50] | When you say “negative,” do you mean as in bad or as in nonexistent? | 你说的”阴性结果” 是指情况不好 还是没有问题 |
[30:56] | Nothing bad came up. | 没检查出什么不好的 |
[30:57] | Well,what about all those alphabet tests you were railing off? | 那你说的那些ABC MRI什么的检查呢 |
[31:00] | – I mean,they were elevated or something.- yeah | – 我是说 那些听起来挺严肃的 – 嗯 |
[31:02] | Um… they were nonspecific. | 它们…没什么特异性的 |
[31:06] | They likely indicated that you basically have a relatively minor flu. | 它们暗示你主要是患有较为轻微的流感 |
[31:10] | I have the flu? | 流感? |
[31:12] | This whole day… everything you put me through… you put me through all this for the flu? | 这一整天 你让我做的这些检查 就是为了查明是流感? |
[31:18] | I’m sorry.I am | 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[31:20] | It just–it seemed like there was something more. | 只是 我感觉不止是流感那么简单 |
[31:22] | It really seemed… I know it’s hard to see the silver lining here,but think of the discoveries you made today | 真的很像 我知道你现在可能感觉很失望 可想想你今天探索到的这些… |
[31:28] | about yourself and your life and–and your ex-wife. | 关于你自己的 关于你生活 还有你的前妻 |
[31:31] | My ex-wife was a castrating bitch! | 我前妻就他妈是一婊子! |
[31:33] | She was a castrating bitch,and I never missed her for one day since she left! | 就他妈是一婊子! 她走后我他妈就一天也没想过她! |
[31:37] | Not until today! | 直到今天! |
[31:38] | And I missed her today because if we were still together, | 我今天会想到她 是因为如果我们还在一起 |
[31:40] | she would’ve shot me dead a long time ago, | 她早就该把我枪毙了 |
[31:43] | and I wouldn’t have had to gone through the hell you put me through! | 我也不会经历你让我做的这些鬼检查了! |
[31:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:47] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[31:48] | – I really– you treated meike a rat! | – 真的 – 我他妈就是你的小白鼠! |
[31:50] | Like a rat in some perverted lab! | 就像是变态实验室里的小白鼠! |
[31:53] | Just give my prescription.I want to get outta here. | 你赶紧把处方开了 我一分钟也不想多留 |
[31:57] | The flu is a virus. | 流感是病毒 |
[31:58] | It,um,doesn’t respond to antibiotics. | 对抗生素不敏感的 |
[32:01] | I suggest plenty of fluids and rest. | 我建议您多饮水 以及休息好 |
[32:05] | Fluids and rest? | 多饮水 休息好? |
[32:06] | fluid and rest? | 多饮水 休息好? |
[32:08] | – I’m sorry.- Fluids and freakin’ rest! | – 抱歉 – 多饮水 休息个屁! |
[32:10] | I’m sorry!I’m sorry!I’m really,really sorry. | 对不起!我很抱歉!我真的真的很抱歉 |
[32:22] | What are you doing here?You spent the last three hours watching a surgery.That’s 3 points. | 你来这干吗?你花了3个小时观摩手术 就得3分 |
[32:25] | I’m trusting you guys screwed up enough that it won’t matter. | 反正你们都搞砸了 我那点一样能赢 |
[32:27] | I could still win.I could.I did get a lot of points today. | 我还是能赢的 我能的 今天我得了很多分 |
[32:30] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[32:31] | where’s the trash talk,charles barkley? | 怎么不说垃圾话了 巴克利? |
[32:33] | She knows I’m the best. | 她知道我是最好的 |
[32:37] | who won? | 谁赢了? |
[32:38] | – Congratulations… – who won? | – 恭喜… – 谁? |
[32:41] | Grey. | |
[32:43] | The guy from the bear attack had a brain tumor,and grey caught it. | 那男人被熊攻击 他有肿瘤 Grey发现了 |
[32:47] | 80 points for solving a medical mystery. | 解决了一个医学谜案 得80分 |
[32:48] | That’s what put her over the top. | 这足以让她得第一 |
[32:50] | – I could’ve found a tumor.- But you didn’T. | – 我本能发现一个肿瘤 – 但你没有 |
[32:51] | You chose to scrub in with hahn and watch for 3 little points. | 你选择观摩Hahn医生的手术 观看只得3分 |
[32:55] | Now congratulate Grey. | 现在恭喜Grey |
[32:57] | congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[32:59] | Hey,don’t you want your prize? | 嘿 你不要奖品啦? |
[33:03] | – A shiny pager.- A sparkle pager. | – 一闪亮的传呼机 – 一耀眼的传呼机 |
[33:06] | What’s so great about a glitter pager? | 一闪光的传呼机有什么特别之处? |
[33:07] | A sparkle pager.It is special. | 一个耀眼夺目的传呼机 这就是特别之处 |
[33:10] | It is surgery’s holy grail. | 它是外科界的圣杯 |
[33:12] | It’s been passed down from resident to resident,and now it belongs to Grey. | 它在医生中代代相传 现在它属于Grey医生了 |
[33:15] | For the next three months,whenever you all get a surgery,you have to page this pager, | 接下来的3个月里 无论何时你们要做手术 都要传呼她 |
[33:20] | and if grey wants your surgery,she has the right to take it from you. | 如果Grey想要那个手术 你们就得让贤 |
[33:23] | – Come on.- crap | – 拜托 – 什么东西啊 |
[33:26] | Enjoy the power,Grey. | 享受权力吧 Grey |
[33:28] | Now may I recommend you all go home? | 现在 都给我回家去 |
[33:31] | You smell,you greasy,you need to bathe,and I’m sick of looking at you. | 一个个又臭又脏 都得洗澡了 我看你们就觉得恶心 |
[33:35] | Even my 1 year old here is sick of looking at you.Isn’t that right,bug? | 我1岁的宝贝都恶心了 是不是呀 亲爱的 |
[33:38] | Sick of looking at your little,ugly faces. | 不想看到你们脏脏的样子了 |
[33:43] | Somehow I thought I would enjoy this more. | 我怎么没我想象中的开心呢 |
[33:44] | Oh,well,give it to me.I’ll enjoy it. | 是么 那你给我啊 我会很受用的 |
[33:46] | Don’t give it to her.Give it to me. | 别给她 给我 |
[33:48] | Oh,shut up.It’s hers. | 闭嘴 那是她的 |
[33:49] | She’s the winner. | 她赢了 |
[33:50] | She’s not gonna give it to you. | 她不会给你的 |
[33:52] | give it to me. | 给我 |
[33:58] | are you kidding me?Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑?开什么玩笑? |
[34:03] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[34:04] | I’m sorry,but as your friend,it’s my job to say it.I don’t like rose. | 我很抱歉 但作为你朋友 我有义务告诉你 我不喜欢Rose |
[34:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:09] | You’re not even sleeping with her. | 你甚至还没跟她上床呢 |
[34:10] | You don’t like her because she’s not sleeping with me? | 你不喜欢她 是因为她没跟我上床? |
[34:13] | – That’s a little weird.- It’s not weird. | – 这还真有点奇怪 – 有什么好奇怪的 |
[34:14] | It’s a little weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[34:15] | Hey,if you were sleeping with rose,I could understand why you’re spending time with her,but you’re not. | 如果你跟她睡了 我还能理解你在她身上花时间 但你没有 |
[34:19] | And it’s–it’s just,uh,I thought that,uh, | 只是 恩 只是我觉得… |
[34:23] | you know… I thought it was just gonna be you and me. | 我觉得应该只有我们两个 |
[34:28] | – Having sex?- after | – 做爱? – 在… |
[34:29] | After addison,after meredith.I have been patient. | 在经历了Addison和Meredith的事之后 我一直都很耐心 |
[34:32] | I have waitewhile you partnered up with these chicks,but now they’re over, | 我耐心看着你和那些小妞们搭档 但现在她们实习结束了 |
[34:36] | and it’s supposed to be just us,you and me,two guys on the prowl,on the hunt. | 应该轮到只有我们两个了 一起出击 一起钓女人 |
[34:41] | You’re having trouble getting laid,and you need my help. | 你找不到女人 需要我帮助 |
[34:43] | – I can get laid.- Mm-hmm. | – 我能找到女人 – 噢“ |
[34:44] | I can get laid whenever I want. | 只要我愿意 我随时都能 |
[34:46] | – I do get laid whenever I want.- Uh huh | – 我随时都能找到女人 – 噢“ |
[34:48] | That’s the point. | 关键是 |
[34:49] | Women are everywhere. | 女人到处都有 |
[34:52] | I only have one person I can talk to. | 却只有一人能和我交流 |
[34:56] | – That’s sweet.- shut up | – 真贴心 – 闭嘴 |
[34:58] | No,it’s really warm and fuzzy,very sweet. | 真的 说得真是甜蜜又暖人心啊 |
[34:59] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:01] | Are you serious about this woman? | 你对这女的当真了? |
[35:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:06] | Could be. | 也许吧 |
[35:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:13] | – I’ll give her a chance. – Good boy | – 我给她一个机会 – 好孩子 |
[35:15] | You’re pathetic,and I’m a lesser man for knowing you. | 你真可悲 认识你 我也跟着倒霉了 |
[35:18] | That’s my line. | 这该我说 |
[35:19] | You can’t use my line. | 你不能抢我台词 |
[35:32] | thought you were off duty an hour ago. | 以为你1小时前就走了 |
[35:34] | I’m just catching up on some paperwork. | 我只是补些文书工作 |
[35:37] | Piled up on you during the contest,I guess. | 我想 是在你光顾着比赛时堆积起来的吧 |
[35:41] | You know about that? | 你知道这事? |
[35:42] | I know about otis sharon and the $120,000 worth of unnecessary tests you ordered. | 我知道Otis Sharon的事 我还知道你做了价值12万块的无用检查 |
[35:48] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:52] | Well… I lost. | 我输了 |
[35:54] | And I put a man through hell for no reason at all. | 还害得一个男人无故经历了倒霉的一天 |
[35:56] | I was a bad doctor today with bad instincts,and I deserved to lose. | 今天 我是有糟糕直觉的糟糕医生 活该我输 |
[36:01] | I don’t know why I even bothered competing in the stupid contest. | 我都不知道 自己干吗参加这个愚蠢的竞赛 |
[36:04] | – So I don’t need to yell?- You should. | – 看来不用我来吼你了? – 你应该 |
[36:06] | You can. | 你也可以 |
[36:07] | But you don’t need to. | 但没这个必要了 |
[36:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:13] | – Stevens.- Yes,sir? | – 是 怎么? |
[36:16] | My year… I lost by 2 points. | 我当年…以2分之差输了 |
[36:20] | You– you didn’t invent the contest. | – 你?.. – 并不是你们发明了这种比赛 |
[36:25] | The contest is a lion fight. | 它就像狮子间的角斗 |
[36:28] | So chin up,put your shoulders back,walk proud,strut a little. | 抬头 挺起你的胸膛 骄傲的行走 趾高气扬一些 |
[36:33] | Don’t lick yr wounds. | 别在那自怨自艾 |
[36:34] | Celebrate them. | 珍视你的失败 |
[36:36] | The scars you bear are the sign of a competitor. | 伤口是你作为竞争者的标志 |
[36:40] | You were in a lion fight,stevens. | 你是在和狮子们斗争 stevens |
[36:42] | Just because you didn’t win doesn’t mean you don’t know how to roar. | 输了并不代表你不强大 |
[36:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:53] | Good night,sir. | 晚安 主任 |
[37:01] | There’s a little animal in all of us,and maybe that’s something to celebrate. | 我们总有些动物内心 这也许是值得庆幸的 |
[37:08] | Our animal instinct is what makes us seek comfort,warmth,a pack to run with. | 动物的本性 驱使我们寻求 安慰 温暖 和共同前行的朋友 |
[37:13] | Hi,um… h– hello,Hahn. | 嗨 额 你好 Hahn医生 |
[37:17] | I hope it’s okay I invited somebody over. | 希望你不介意我邀请人来家里 |
[37:19] | Oh,no,it’s fine. | 噢 不 这很好 |
[37:20] | It’s,uh… it’s an honor to have you here,DR. Hahn. | 这是 恩 这是我的荣幸 Hahn医生 |
[37:25] | Okay.I have to tell you… | 好了 我必须告诉你… |
[37:28] | – you won’t believe it.- yes | – 你不会相信的 – 哦 是的 |
[37:29] | I… okay. | 我 恩 |
[37:35] | Was just going in there. | 就回房间去 |
[37:43] | – we may feel caged… – are you kidding me? | – 我们也许会感到被困住… – 你说真的? |
[37:51] | We may feel trapped… | 我们也许会感到羁绊… |
[37:58] | but still,as humans,we can find ways to feel free. | 但是终归 我们人类 总能找到让自己舒适的办法 |
[38:02] | Be-before you say anything,before you say a word,just–just hear me out. | 在你说开口前 说任何话之前 先听我说 |
[38:06] | I know it’s not much,and I-I-I know it’s all stolen. | 我知道这不是很多 我知道它们都是偷来的 |
[38:10] | I-it’s all stolen and– and–and hospitaly and stolen. | 我..它们都是偷来的..从医院..偷的 |
[38:14] | You can turn me in if you want to. | 你可以告发我 如果你想的话 |
[38:15] | You can report me for stealing,’cause obviously,now I’m a thief. | 你可以检举我偷窃 因为显然 我现在就是一个小偷 |
[38:18] | I’ve never even shoplifted a piece of gum before,and now I’m a thief,except I’m–I’m not. | 我连一片口香糖都没偷过 但现在 我成了小偷 其实我不是 |
[38:23] | I’m a nester.I’m–I’m nesting. | 我是一个筑巢人 我在筑巢 |
[38:25] | This is me nesting… for you because you hate it here. | 在这组建起一个家..为了你 因为你讨厌这里 |
[38:31] | You want to be at that big house with meredith and izzie where things are warm and you have your friends | 你想住在那个大房子里 有Meredith和Izzie 那里一切都是温暖的 有朋友一起 |
[38:35] | and–and there aren’t any roaches. | 而且 那里没有蟑螂 |
[38:37] | But this can be warm,and I put out traps for the roaches. | 但这里也可以温暖的 我放了夹子夹蟑螂 |
[38:41] | And–and I… I can be your friend. | 并且 我可以做你朋友 |
[38:45] | No,I-I… I can be your friend. | 真的 我可以的 |
[38:48] | I d-don’t– I don’t have any friends here,not–not really,except you. | 我没有..没有任何朋友 只有你 |
[38:55] | And–and I don’t have a home to go to anymore,ex-except here. | 我也没有一个家可回 只有这里 |
[39:00] | I just–I… I can be your friend. | 我只是..我能做你的朋友 |
[39:07] | I complain a lot,don’t I? | 我抱怨了那么多啊? |
[39:09] | I–it’S… okay. | 这没什么 |
[39:12] | No. | 不 |
[39:15] | No.You know what? | 不 你知道吗? |
[39:16] | I’m gonna stop.I’m just–m just gonna stop right now. | 我要停止抱怨 就现在 我要停止 |
[39:20] | I’m gonna focus on what’sood,you know,like,uh, | 我要专注于好的一面 比如 恩 |
[39:24] | like this crapartment,like this apartment. | 比如这狗窝 这公寓 |
[39:33] | We are each other’s keepers. | 我们都是彼此的守护者 |
[39:39] | wish you’d have stolen a tv. | 你要是偷了个电视该多好 |
[39:40] | I tried.They’re bolted to the walls. | 我试了 它们是钉死在墙上的 |
[39:42] | Still. | 还是想 |
[39:45] | We are the guardians of our own humanity. | 我们是各自仁慈之心的捍卫者 |
[40:04] | good morning. | 早上好 |
[40:05] | How are you? | 你好 |
[40:10] | I’ll see you. | 一会见 |
[40:11] | And even though there’s a beast inside all of us… hi. | 尽管我们每个人心中都有一头野兽 |
[40:22] | I think I found a way to save lives. | 我想我找到了医治他们的办法 |
[40:25] | I don’t know for sure,but I think,uh,we can save people | 我不确定 但我想 恩 我们可以救活那些 |
[40:27] | who have the kind of tumors that mr.Robinson has. | 和Robinson先生患有同样肿瘤的人了 |
[40:29] | Mr.Robinson–the man who was mauled by the–the bear. | Robinson先生–那个被熊袭击的男人 |
[40:32] | I did all this research,and I found this. | 我做了详细的调查 找到了这个 |
[40:35] | It’s rare,and it’s still untested in humans,but I could find patients for a clinical trial, | 这很罕见 并且没有在人体上试验过 但我可以找些病人做临床试验 |
[40:40] | and I could do the lab work,and I could track the results. | 我自己可以做实验室研究 记录结果 |
[40:43] | But I do need a neurosurgeon,and you’re one of the best. | 但我需要一个神经外科医生 而你是最好的那个 |
[40:47] | It’s not about us. | 这与我们之间的事无关 |
[40:48] | I would go somewhere else if I could. | 只因为你是这领域最好的 |
[40:52] | But… I don’t know. | 但…我不知道 |
[40:55] | I think I found a way to save lives. | 我想我发现了拯救人生命的办法 |
[41:00] | What sets us apart from the animals is that we can think,feel,dream and love. | 我们区别于其他动物在于 我们能够思考 感觉 梦想 爱 |
[41:14] | And against all odds… | 并且能战胜缺陷… |
[41:18] | against all instinct… | 克制本能… |
[41:27] | I think I better start talking now. | 我想我最好开始说点什么 |
[41:36] | We evolve. | 只要我们愿意 |