时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | great surgeons aren’t made, they’re born. | 好医生不是后天养成的 是天生的 |
[00:07] | It takes gestation,incubation, sacrifice… a lot of sacrifice. | 需要孕育 生育 还要牺牲 很多牺牲 |
[00:13] | But after all the blood and guts and gooey stuff is washed away, | 等到最后 所有的血 肠 粘稠物被收拾干净时 |
[00:16] | that surgeon you become? | 你就成为了一名外科医生 |
[00:18] | Totally worth it. | 这物超所值 |
[00:19] | welcome back. | 欢迎回归 |
[00:21] | Uh,I am not back. | 我不是回归 |
[00:24] | I am here for a surgery. | 我来参加一个手术 |
[00:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:27] | Uh,chart,labs,uh,security key card and key to the doctors’ lounge. | 病历 实验室 门禁卡 还有医生休息室的钥匙 |
[00:32] | Oh,look. | 看看 |
[00:34] | Theysed my old picture. | 这是我以前的照片 |
[00:36] | it’s like I never left. | 好像我都没离开过 |
[00:37] | Addie,you’re back. | Addie 欢迎回归 |
[00:39] | I am not back. | 我不是回归 |
[00:40] | Oh,you’re back. | 你是回归了 |
[00:41] | You’re gonna smell the stink and sweat of surgery,and you’re gonna be back. | 你要忍受手术室里的恶臭 就证明你回归了 |
[00:46] | See?Nothing ever changes around here. | 看 一切还是老样子 |
[00:48] | Things change. | 很多事情都变了 |
[00:49] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回归 |
[00:50] | I am not back! | 我不是回归 |
[00:53] | well,I just had no idea that sunrise yoga would be so intense. | 我都不知道清晨瑜伽这么大强度 |
[00:57] | Told ya. | 早就告诉过你 |
[00:58] | dr. Hahn,I have the 3-d,uh,ultrasounds and the fetal M.R.I.S for today’s patient. | Hahn医生 我为今天的病人 做了3D超声波和胎儿的核磁共振 |
[01:02] | Have you decided who’s gonna scrub in? | 你决定让谁参加手术了吗 |
[01:05] | Because I diagnosed the mother when she came into the clinic,so… | 这位母亲一进院就是我检查的 所以 |
[01:06] | films. | 把片子给我 |
[01:17] | my first day. | 我的第一天 |
[01:18] | My clinical trial. | 我的临床试验 |
[01:19] | My baby,all grown up. | 我的孩子 都长大了 |
[01:20] | You know,nobody cares about your clinical trial or your sick,sick, | 没人会在意你的临床试验 |
[01:23] | terminal patients,who’d probably rather be left for dead. | 和快要玩完的临终病人 你最好让他赶紧撒手人寰吧 |
[01:25] | – You’re just jealous. – Well,yeah. | – 你在妒忌 – 对 |
[01:27] | Anyone can come up with a clinical trial. | 别人能参加临床试验 |
[01:28] | I could come up with a clinical trial. | 我也能 |
[01:30] | jealous. | 妒忌 |
[01:30] | Not that it would matter,’ cause hahn wouldn’t sign off on it. | 并不是说有什么关系 Hahn就不正式答应我 |
[01:33] | You know she won’t even talk to me? | 你知道吗 她根本就不理我 |
[01:34] | She always enjoyed talking to me. | 她挺喜欢跟我说话的 |
[01:36] | Really,about what? | 真的 都说什么? |
[01:37] | Her hopes,her dreams,then we would braid each other’s hair. | 她的愿望啊 梦想啊 然后我们还给彼此编辫子 |
[01:40] | Well,at least I’m not living in the clinic. | 至少我不住在门诊里 |
[01:41] | Hey,I like the clinic. | 我喜欢门诊 |
[01:42] | The clinic is my happy place. | 在门诊里能让我很高兴 |
[01:44] | Will you use your sparkle pager to get me in on hahn’s surgery today? | 能用你的炫呼机 把我弄进Hahn的手术室里吗 |
[01:47] | Oh,cristina,I can’t even think about the sparkle pager | Cristina 我都没想起来炫呼机呢 |
[01:49] | because my clinical trial starts today. | 因为我今天要开始临床试验啦 |
[01:51] | Sparkle pager stealer! | 偷炫呼机的 |
[01:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:53] | Okay,the both of you need to just take a moment and dig down deep, | 你们俩得花点时间 好好想想 |
[01:57] | and you’ll discover when you do you’re truly happy for me | 然后你们就能发现 你们是真心为我高兴 |
[01:59] | hthat I have found my@ath to medical history. | 我已经找到了通向医学历史的道路 |
[02:03] | I’m not happy for me. | 我一点都不为她感到高兴 |
[02:04] | Oh,me neither. | 我也是 |
[02:05] | His karnofsky score is still 80,and his C.B.C. | 他的Karnofsky评分还是80 |
[02:07] | And liver enzymes are good. | 全血球指数和肝酵素指数很好 |
[02:09] | Well,that’s better than expected. | 比预期的更好 |
[02:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:11] | Better doesn’t mean good. | 更好不代表没问题 |
[02:13] | I don’t want you getting emotionally involved with these patients. | 我不想你把个人感情加到病人身上 |
[02:14] | I don’t want you getting your hopes up. | 我不想让你觉得很有希望 |
[02:15] | My hopes are not up. | 我没觉得很有希望 |
[02:17] | All right,then,dr. Grey,let’s do this. | 好吧 Grey医生 我们准备开始吧 |
[02:19] | Okay. Good. | – 好吧 – 很好 |
[02:20] | Chart please. | 给我病历 |
[02:29] | Come here,you. | 嘿 过来吧 |
[02:32] | it’s,uh… | 真是 |
[02:34] | wow,it’s great to see you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[02:36] | How’s L.A.? | 洛杉矶怎么样 |
[02:36] | Oh,it’s great.It’s fun. | 很棒 很有意思 |
[02:38] | You know,it’s the sun and,uh,surfing. | 阳光 冲浪 |
[02:40] | – It’s… – you surf? | – 还有 – 你冲浪? |
[02:43] | No,I-I don’t surf,but… | 不 我不冲浪 但 |
[02:45] | So anyway,hey,look,I hugged you there. | 我跟你拥抱了 |
[02:46] | Did you see that I hugged you? | 你看我都跟你拥抱了 |
[02:48] | You stole my husband from me,I hugged you. | 你把我老公抢走 我却拥抱了你 |
[02:49] | I…I’ve grown. | 我已经成熟了 |
[02:51] | I have,and,uh,I can be happy for the happy couple,right? | 我能为幸福的情侣感到高兴 |
[02:56] | I’m all L.A. | 我完全被洛杉矶改变了 |
[02:57] | And,like… whew…one with myself. | 我忠于自己 |
[02:58] | So I feel really… | 我觉得真的是 |
[03:01] | yeah. | 就是 |
[03:04] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好吧 – 恩 |
[03:04] | Well,I’m gonna go save a life now. | 我现在要去治病救人了 |
[03:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:07] | Really,great… great to see you,really. | 很高兴见到你们 真的 |
[03:10] | Cheers.Happy couple? | – 回见 – 幸福的情侣? |
[03:12] | See you after rounds.. | 病房巡视后再见 |
[03:17] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[03:19] | Just coming in to check on my patient’s skin flap. | 就是进来看看我病人的皮瓣 |
[03:22] | Well,amazing,right? | 很神奇吧 |
[03:24] | I pulled a couple of stem cells from the baby in utero, | 孩子还在子宫里 我从那里取了一些干细胞 |
[03:27] | six weeks later,I have grown skin,like god. | 六周后 我就能制造出皮肤了 像上帝一样 |
[03:31] | Nice. | 很好 |
[03:32] | What do you say we lock that door and tear one off for old time’s sake? | 你觉得我们关上门激情一下怎么样? |
[03:35] | This place is exactly the same. | 这地方真的还是老样子 |
[03:37] | You are exactly the same. | 你还是老样子 |
[03:40] | Except now I grow skin for babies… | 除了现在我要为婴儿造皮肤 |
[03:42] | like god.Come on.I’m horny. | 像上帝一样 拜托了 我很饥渴 |
[03:45] | The nurses have shut me down. | 所有的护士都不理我 |
[03:48] | Thanks for my skin flap. | 谢谢你帮我做皮瓣 |
[03:50] | That a euphemism? | 那是委婉的客套话吗 |
[03:51] | Nope. | 不是 |
[03:54] | I am so coding. | 我要不行了 |
[03:55] | Coding hard. | 要死了 |
[03:56] | What is that? | 说什么呢 |
[03:57] | Is that complaining? | 抱怨吗 |
[03:58] | ‘Cause if you’re gonna complain, just do it to my face. | 如果你们要抱怨 就直接冲我来 |
[04:00] | Fine.There’s nothing to do down here. | 好吧 这没什么事做 |
[04:01] | Can we please go to the pit or sothing? | 我们能去观摩室或者干点别的吗 |
[04:04] | you’re down here to learn patient care bedside manner | 你们来这是要学习 病人护理和病床礼仪 |
[04:07] | and a whole host of things you cannot learn in the pit, | 还有很多东西 是你们在观摩室里学不到的 |
[04:10] | so suck it up. | 接受现实吧 |
[04:13] | dr. Stevens. | 我是Stevens医生 |
[04:14] | What seems to be your problem today? | 你今天怎么不舒服了 |
[04:16] | We,um… | 我们 |
[04:17] | my wife thinks she may be pregnant. | 我妻子觉得她可能怀孕了 |
[04:19] | Okay,uh,we’ll get you a test… | 好吧 我们会给你做测试 |
[04:23] | Excuse me,won’t you? | 等我一下好吧 |
[04:27] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们怎么回事 |
[04:28] | And what is that smell? | 什么味啊 |
[04:29] | Is that… | 那是 |
[04:31] | is that scotch? | 是酒吗 |
[04:32] | It’s seeping out of leo’s pores. | 从Leo的毛孔里散发出来的 |
[04:34] | You’re hungover? | 你喝了一夜酒? |
[04:35] | You’re all hungover? | 你们都喝了一宿? |
[04:36] | Don’t blame us.Blame o’malley. | 别怪我们 都是O’Malley |
[04:38] | George? | |
[04:39] | He and lexie grey had a party. | 他和Lexie Grey办的聚会 |
[04:40] | George had a party? | George办聚会? |
[04:45] | Okay,people,you’re about to experience medical history, | 好了 大家 你们将要体验医学历史 |
[04:48] | medical greatness,medical majesty. | 医学的伟大 医学的崇高 |
[04:50] | You’re about to experience the beginning of something extraordinary. | 你们将要开始体会到不同寻常的事情 |
[04:53] | Take in the moment. | 好好感受每一刻 |
[04:57] | Okay,dr. Grey,did you warn the interns on what to expect? | Grey医生 你让实习们做好心里准备了吗 |
[05:00] | I told them to expect greatness. | 我告诉他们要做好准备经历伟大的事情 |
[05:01] | Yes,in addition to all the greatness, | 除了所有的伟大之处 |
[05:04] | the patient may be inappropriately emotional, | 病人的情绪可能不好 |
[05:06] | which means he’s aggressive,uh,abusive. | 也就是说他言语激进 会触犯到你们 |
[05:08] | Don’t take it personally,okay? | 别往心里去 |
[05:09] | Don’t engage. | 别发生矛盾 |
[05:10] | Just realize it’s the tumor talking,okay? | 就当是肿瘤在作怪 好吧 |
[05:13] | mr. Robinson,mrs.Robinson, | Robinson先生 Robinson太太 |
[05:15] | dr. Grey and I want to say once again how grateful we are | 我和Grey医生想再次声明 我们很高兴 |
[05:17] | that you’ve decided to participate in our clinical trial. | 你们决定参加我们的临床试验 |
[05:19] | I know it’s a very hard decision to make. | 我知道这个决定很难 |
[05:21] | But it is a chance,right? | 但也是个机会 对吧 |
[05:23] | It’s,like,our only chance? | 是我们唯一的机会 |
[05:26] | well,if the surgery doesn’t kill me,the tumor will. | 手术失败是死 肿瘤发作也是死 |
[05:28] | What have I got to lose,right? | 我有什么损失呢 |
[05:30] | well,as we discussed,the treatment has never been tested on humans before. | 我们讨论过 在人类身上做实验 这是史无前例的 |
[05:34] | We’re going to inject a live vus into the tumor. | 我们将向肿瘤里注射病毒 |
[05:36] | And since we can’t we take the tumor out, our hope is to reduce thtumor from within. | 因为我们无法将肿瘤取出 只能希望把肿瘤在内部减小 |
[05:40] | dr. O’malley. | O’Malley医生 |
[05:41] | Over the past month,mr. Robinson has experienced worsening vision loss | 过去一个月 Robinson先生视力严重下降 |
[05:44] | and increasingly severe headaches. | 头痛症状愈加明显 |
[05:46] | That in c… yes? | 在…怎么? |
[05:50] | Nice,huh? | 漂亮吧 |
[05:51] | First thing I noticed about her…hell of an ass. | 我注意到她的第一件事就是 她是个骚货 |
[05:53] | You like a nice piece of ass,kid? | 你喜欢漂亮的骚货 |
[05:54] | Admittedly,she could do with a little more on top. | 我承认 她可能会做的更好呢 |
[05:56] | He’s also started picking out new husbands for me. | 他开始为我找新的老公了 |
[05:58] | Was anyone talking to you?! | 谁跟你说话了? |
[06:03] | It’s the tumor talking. | 是肿瘤在作怪 |
[06:06] | Yeah,it’s just the tumor talking. | 对 只是肿瘤在说话 |
[06:12] | So you single or what? | 你现在单身吗 |
[06:16] | dr. Montgomery. | Montgomery医生 |
[06:18] | dr. Karev. | Karev医生 |
[06:22] | – We’re hugging? – Yep. | – 我们在拥抱? – 对 |
[06:24] | I hug now. | 我现在喜欢拥抱 |
[06:25] | It’s what I do,so… | 我就是这样 |
[06:27] | so you’re my guy,huh? | 你来帮我是吗 |
[06:28] | You think I’d let anyone else in on a case like this? | 你觉得我会把这种病例让给别人吗 |
[06:33] | Uh,I’ll catch up with you in a second. | 我一会去找你 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:42] | you,uh,you don’t own a phone? | 你没有电话吗 |
[06:44] | I needed to see you I-in person. | 我要和你单独见面 |
[06:48] | I have a really huge case today. | 我今天有个大病例 |
[06:50] | I wish I could hang out,I really do, | 我也希望能陪你 真的 |
[06:51] | – but I… – I’m pregnant. | – 但我 – 我怀孕了 |
[06:56] | didn’t mean to blurt it. | 我不想这么直接 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry I blurted it,but I c… you never have time to talk, | 抱歉 我一下子说出来 你从来都没时间谈谈 |
[07:00] | so I-I kinda had no choice but to blurt. | 所以我也没办法 只能直接告诉你 |
[07:04] | Are you keeping it or are you having an abortion? | 你还怀着呢 还是已经做了? |
[07:09] | I have a really big case. | 我真的有个重要的病人 |
[07:18] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 4 Episode 13 | |
[07:21] | Ectopia cordis… | 心脏异位 |
[07:23] | the baby’s heart is growing outside of its body in utero. | 孩子心脏长在了身体外面 |
[07:26] | Less than 200 cases have ever been reported. | 有不到200个这样的案例 |
[07:28] | Only a handful have survived. | 只有一些人活下来了 |
[07:30] | I was on one of these cases ten years ago. | 我10年前经手过这样的病例 |
[07:31] | The baby squeezed its own heart in utero and died. | 婴儿在子宫里把心脏捏碎了 然后死了 |
[07:34] | He squeezed his own heart with his tiny,little hands? | 他把心脏捏碎了 用他的小手? |
[07:37] | Richard,you said there’s a possibility of a diaphragmatic hernia? | Richard 你说有可能是膈疝? |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:45] | You and I have got a lot of work to do on this little guy. | 你和我有很多事情要干啊 |
[07:48] | You up for it? | 你参加? |
[07:49] | Always. | 缺不了我 |
[07:50] | What about my work? | 我的工作呢 |
[07:51] | I grew an amazing flap of the baby’s own skin. | 我培植了婴儿皮肤的皮瓣 |
[07:53] | Pretend all you want, but I know you’re impressed. | 你们都在装呢 但我知道你们吓一跳吧 |
[08:00] | you are going to… | 你要 |
[08:02] | what’s up,dr.o’malley? | 怎么样 O’Malley医生 |
[08:03] | You. | 你 |
[08:05] | o’malley’s in the house. | O’Malley来了 |
[08:08] | Hey,you paged me? | 你呼我了? |
[08:11] | O’malley,’sup,party dude? | O’Malley 聚会狂人啊 |
[08:15] | Want to know what I did last night,george? | 想知道我昨天晚上干什么了吗 George |
[08:16] | I googled recipes. | 我上网查处方 |
[08:17] | I spent the night with a search engine. | 整晚都跟搜索引擎在一起 |
[08:19] | Oh,but that was just… it was so spontaneous.I… | 但是 只是自发的而已 |
[08:24] | think you’d want to hang out with interns. | 我觉得你可能不喜欢跟实习们鬼混 |
[08:26] | – Code. – Code. | – 要死了 – 不行了 |
[08:28] | what is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:29] | Oh,it’s just something we came… well,he came up with. | 就是我们 其实是他自己造的 |
[08:32] | He coded. | 他心脏停了 |
[08:34] | – you coded. – You coded. | – 你不行了 – 你玩完了 |
[08:37] | It was really funny after seven or eight shots. | 喝下七八杯酒以后真的很有意思 |
[08:39] | you coded. | 你不行了 |
[08:40] | Um,so we’re all set for tonight. | 我们今晚定好了吧 |
[08:42] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[08:43] | What’s tonight? | 今晚怎么了 |
[08:46] | the interns,we’re… we’re just having a little darts tournament thing at joe’S. | 实习们 我们今晚 在Joe的酒吧有飞镖比赛 |
[08:50] | Oh,my god.I love darts. | 天 我爱飞镖 |
[08:52] | Oh,do you wanna… do you wanna come? | 你想 想来吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah,absolutely.Yay. | 当然 好的 |
[08:59] | ya so coded. | 这就真完蛋了 |
[09:03] | You know,I thought,I don’t know, that it would be weird coming back, | 不知道怎么回事 我觉得回来很奇怪 |
[09:07] | but I gotta say,I find it strangely comforting that everything is the same here. | 这里还是老样子 让我觉得既陌生又舒服 |
[09:14] | Okay,in L.A.,People say things,but in seattle, | 在洛杉矶 人们都有话直说 但在西雅图 |
[09:18] | there’s this strange culture of wordlessness wherein I am supposed to suss | 大家有事都憋在心里 |
[09:22] | what one is feeling by the slight raise of an eyebrow or the beginnings of a frown. | 别人眉毛一挑或者皱眉的时候 我得挖空心思去琢磨 |
[09:29] | There any chance you want to tell me what’s going on with you,miranda? | 你能不能告诉我你最近怎么样 Miranda |
[09:33] | Just… | 只是 |
[09:34] | just a lot has changed since you left. | 你走了以后 很多事情都变了 |
[09:37] | – Just a lot. – Oh,come on. | – 很多 – 快点 |
[09:38] | Name one thing that has changed in this hospital. | 说说这医院里什么变了 |
[09:41] | The clinic is actually making money. | 门诊开始赚钱 |
[09:43] | The chief’s wife left him. | 头的妻子离开了他 |
[09:45] | Derek and meredith broke up and I… | Derek和Meredith分手了 我呢 |
[09:48] | J… derek and meredith broke up? | Derek和Meredith分手了? |
[09:52] | Uh,like I said,a lot of things have changed. | 我说了 很多事情都变了 |
[09:57] | Nikki jones,25-year-old female, 35 weeks pregnant. | Nikki Jones 25岁 女性 怀孕35周 |
[10:00] | Six weeks ago,she was diagnosed with ectopia cordis. | 6周前 发现婴儿心脏异位 |
[10:03] | which,as you know,means that your baby’s heart | 也就是说 你孩子的心脏 |
[10:06] | is currently growing on the outside of his body. | 现在长在了身体外面 |
[10:08] | Which doesn’t get any less bizarre the more times I hear it. | 这是我听说过最奇怪的事 |
[10:11] | Not bizarre,baby. | 不是奇怪 宝贝 |
[10:13] | Just unique. | 只是独一无二 |
[10:15] | Our son is one of a kind… wearing his heart on his sleeve. | 我儿子独一无二 在袖口上套了个心脏 |
[10:19] | This surgery is going to take place in two O.R.S. | 手术将在两个手术室进行 |
[10:23] | It’ll…it will work like a dance. | 像个集体舞会 |
[10:24] | dr. Karev and i will begin with the delivery. | Karev医生和我负责分娩 |
[10:26] | And I’ll stay behind to close your incision,nikki. | 我负责缝合 Nikki |
[10:29] | While I bring your baby to O.R.Two. | 然后我会把孩子送到2号手术室 |
[10:30] | Where I’ll work on your baby’s heart. | 我在那做婴儿心脏手术 |
[10:32] | And I’ll attend to your baby’s intestinal problem. | 同时我负责婴儿的肠道问题 |
[10:36] | What intestinal problem? | 什么肠道问题? |
[10:37] | We’ve detected there might be a slight defect on your baby’s diaphragm. | 检查显示 婴儿的横隔膜可能有轻微缺陷 |
[10:41] | We just want to be prepared for every contingency. | 我们要准备所有可能性 |
[10:45] | I just wish I could keep him inside me,keep him protected. | 我想把他留在肚子里 保护他 |
[10:49] | he’s protected no matter what, by us,by our love. | 无论如何 父爱和母爱都会庇佑他 |
[10:56] | Something about that guy makes me just want to punch him out. | 听他说话 我就想打他一顿 |
[10:59] | And yet you didn’t, for which I amrateful,karev. | 你没出手 我要感谢你 Karev |
[11:04] | hippies… | 嬉皮士… |
[11:05] | annoying,huh? | 真讨厌 是吧? |
[11:07] | Go away. | 离我远点 |
[11:12] | How great is she? | 她人好吧? |
[11:13] | She’s great. | 好极了 |
[11:14] | Did I tell you? | 我告诉你了吧? |
[11:15] | You told me. | 没错 |
[11:16] | Did she tell you? | 她告诉你了么? |
[11:17] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么? |
[11:18] | Anything,everything. | 所有的事 |
[11:19] | does she know you’re divorced? | 她知道你离婚了吗? |
[11:22] | – You’re divorced? – Yeah. | – 你离婚了? – 是啊 |
[11:23] | Which,as it turns out… | 结果呢… |
[11:25] | was the best thing that could’ve happened,really. | 好的不能再好了 真的 |
[11:28] | no kidding? | 开玩笑吧? |
[11:29] | – Are you headed… – yeah. | – 你带路… – 嗯 |
[11:30] | – All right,I’ll walk with you. – Okay. | – 好啊 那我跟着你 – 好的 |
[11:34] | All right,well,you know… | 好的 你知道… |
[11:37] | so it seems like there’s been a lot of change,even since the last checkup. | 自从上次检查后 好像又恶化了 |
[11:41] | His behavior’s been getting more erratic? | 他的举止更古怪了吧? |
[11:43] | That’s a nice way of putting it. | 可以这么婉转的说 |
[11:45] | Well,you’ve been incredibly strong,jennifer. | 你真的很坚强 Jennifer |
[11:47] | This is… | 这种情况… |
[11:48] | you’ve been incrediblytrong. | 你真的很坚强 |
[11:52] | you know,if you really want to help, | 如果你真想帮忙 |
[11:54] | dr. Grey,you could bring some single men by. | Grey医生 你就找个单身的男人来 |
[11:57] | Phillip… | |
[11:58] | please stop. | 别说了 |
[12:00] | Jennifer,we’re in a hospital full of eligible doctors, | Jennifer 我们在医院 这里都是训练有素的医生 |
[12:03] | and you’re a waitress with no prospects | 而你是个无能的女招待 |
[12:05] | who needs to learn how to use her ass to catch a new guy before I bite the dust! | 我死之前 你要学会扭扭屁股 勾引男人! |
[12:13] | It’s just the tumor talking. | 这是脑瘤在说话 |
[12:16] | It’s just the tumor talking. | 只是脑瘤在说话 |
[12:17] | It is.It’s just the tumor talking. | 没错 只是脑瘤在说话 |
[12:25] | and he’s laughing again,because the idea of me with another man is just hilarious. | 他又笑了 因为觉得刚才的念头很可笑 |
[12:31] | No,no,it’s not. | 不 不 不是 |
[12:32] | I-I just can’t see. | 是我看不见 |
[12:34] | What?What can’t you see? | 什么? 看不见什么了? |
[12:35] | I-I…anything. | 什么…都看不见了 |
[12:39] | I’m blind. | 我瞎了 |
[12:50] | No response to light. | 对光线没有反应 |
[12:53] | If I remember correctly,you’re a good-looking guy,right? | 如果我没记错 你是个帅哥 对吧? |
[12:58] | You know,just ’cause I’m blind doesn’t mean you can ignore me,you sick,twisted bastard! | 别看我瞎了 你们这些混蛋也不能无视我 |
[13:02] | Playing games with people’s lives, slicing open people’s brains… | 玩弄别人的性命 给病人开颅… |
[13:08] | mr. Robinson,I’M… | Robinson先生 我… |
[13:11] | I’m sorry,but I believe it’s possible the tumor is infiltrating the optic nerve. | 很遗憾 脑瘤可能扩散到视神经了 |
[13:15] | We should consider moving the surgery, maybe even doing it today. | 手术应该提前 也许改在今天 |
[13:23] | what about you,dr. Grey? | 你怎么看 Grey医生? |
[13:25] | You’re a sexy little thing. | 你是个性感小医生 |
[13:27] | You think,uh,dr. Shepherd here is attractive enough for my wife? | 你觉得我妻子会喜欢Shepherd么? |
[13:40] | jennifer… | |
[13:41] | this isn’t easy,I know. | 你也不容易 我知道 |
[13:43] | My husband is probably gonna die today. | 我的丈夫今天可能会死 |
[13:46] | We’re moving up the surgery,and he might die, | 手术日程提前 他可能会死 |
[13:49] | and all he can do is try to fix me up with other men. | 他就一心想撮合我跟别人 |
[13:52] | And I know,I know it’s the tumor talking,but if he dies, | 我知道是因为脑瘤 但如果他死了 |
[13:56] | my last memory is going to be of him calling me a piece of ass. | 那我最后的记忆 就是他在骂我 |
[14:05] | I’m not involved and my hopes are not up. | 我没陷进来 也没抱希望 |
[14:10] | I’m having trouble finding a heartbeat on an ultrasound. | 我用超声机检测不到心跳 |
[14:13] | That’s what happens,dr. Guzman, when you’ve had scotch for dinner. | 谁让你昨晚喝了威士忌 Guzman医生 |
[14:16] | It’s hard to follow the basics. | 喝了酒就很难按部就班的工作 |
[14:21] | Oh,rebecc hi. | 哦 Rebecca 你好 |
[14:23] | Um,I really didn’t want an ultrasound. | 我不想做超声检测 |
[14:25] | I just wanted to get something for the morning sickness. | 我只想解决孕妇晨吐 |
[14:29] | It’s really bad. | 很难受 |
[14:31] | So y’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了? |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:33] | Just like five weeks or so. | 怀孕5周多了 |
[14:34] | Uh,yeah,an ultrasound can be pretty hard to read this early on, | 怀孕这么短时间 很难进行超声检测 |
[14:37] | so let’s just take a blood sample, | 所以做个血检 |
[14:39] | and,uh,make sure everything’s on track. | 保证一切正常 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:42] | dr. Stevens… | Stevens医生… |
[14:43] | do you know when dr. Karev will be out of surgery? | Karev医生几点下手术台? |
[14:46] | I just wanted to say hi. | 我想跟他打个招呼 |
[14:47] | Um,I,uh,I-I don’t know that he’s gone in yet. | 我…不知道…他去手术了 |
[14:52] | You broke up with meredith grey? | 你跟Meredith Grey分手了? |
[14:55] | Well,we’re doing a clinical trial together if that makes you feel better. | 我们还在做临床试验 你满意了吧 |
[14:58] | Derek,I hugged her… hugged her… and you’re not even together with her anymore? | Derek 我拥抱她了 抱她了 你却跟她分手了? |
[15:02] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么了? |
[15:05] | Okay,fine. | 好吧 算了 |
[15:06] | Tell me about the clinical trial. | 给我讲讲临床试验吧 |
[15:07] | Well,if it doesn’t go well, I’m killing people f sport. | 如果不顺利 我就随随便便害死了病人 |
[15:11] | When I walk into an O.R.,I’m an expert. | 如果是做手术 我就是个专家 |
[15:13] | I can stop a bleed,I can remove a clot. | 我可以止住出血 取出血块 |
[15:15] | I’m the expert. | 我绝对内行 |
[15:16] | But in a clinical triaL… | 但做临床试验… |
[15:19] | I’m experimenting, just groping around in the dark, | 就是实验性的 在黑暗中摸索 |
[15:23] | hoping to do the right thing. | 希望自己不会做错 |
[15:25] | She wants greatness from me. | 她希望我能创造奇迹 |
[15:28] | She’s expecting greatness. | 她期望奇迹 |
[15:29] | Okay,seriously,derek,what are you doing? | 说真的 Derek 你在干什么? |
[15:34] | I’m seeing somebody else. | 我在跟别人约会 |
[15:38] | She’s lovely. | 她很可爱 |
[15:40] | She’s really lovely. | 真的很可爱 |
[15:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:45] | – You came. – Yeah. | – 你来了 – 是啊 |
[15:46] | Y-you have to stop paging me. | 你别总呼我 |
[15:48] | I can’t deal with this right now. | 我现在没空管你 |
[15:49] | All right? | 明白么? |
[15:50] | I have a really big case today | 今天有个大手术 我分身乏术 |
[15:50] | – and I just can’t deal with… – I am just as scared . | |
[15:52] | – and confused about this as you are – I’m not scared. | |
[15:54] | I’m just… | 只是… |
[15:55] | look,y-you don’t want me,okay? | 听着 你不需要我 明白么? |
[15:58] | This…this is not a thing you want me for. | 你不需要我这样做 |
[16:00] | I won’t be good at it. | 我不精于此道 |
[16:01] | I…I’m…I’m not father material. | 我不是当爸爸的材料 |
[16:04] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[16:05] | you have a husband. | 你有丈夫 |
[16:06] | He doesn’t have to know that it’s mine,okay? | 可以不告诉他 是我的孩子 好么? |
[16:07] | No.No,it’s not okay. | 不不 一点都不好 |
[16:09] | Alex,I’m just asking you to get over yourself for one minute | Alex 我只希望你别这么自以为是 |
[16:14] | and talk to me so we can figure this thing out… | 跟我聊聊 一起解决这个问题… |
[16:17] | together. | 我们一起解决 |
[16:20] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:26] | I’m gonna be making the incision from here to here, | 我会从这里切到这里 |
[16:29] | – and… – excuse me. | – 而且 – 请问 |
[16:31] | What you said before about further complications… | 之前你说的术后并发症… |
[16:33] | no,we can’t think like that. | 不 我们不能想那个 |
[16:35] | There’s nothing else wrong with him. | 他没有其他病 |
[16:37] | Our intention is to have a healthy baby. | 我们想要的是一个健康的宝宝 |
[16:39] | He’ll be strong and happy anhealthy. | 他会壮壮的 而且健康快乐 |
[16:41] | Don’t you understand what we’re trying to tell you? | 你难道不懂我们说什么吗? |
[16:44] | I mean,chances are your baby’s gonna need a hell of a lot more than just heart surgery. | 有可能你们的孩子要承受的 比区区一个心脏手术要多得多 |
[16:48] | dr. Karev. | Karev医生 |
[16:49] | Chances are he won’T. | 也可能不会 |
[16:50] | You can’t cross your fingers or close your eyes and hope this will all go awaY. | 你不能闭眼祈祷他自己就好起来了 |
[16:53] | dr. Karev. | Karev医生 |
[16:56] | He’s not prepared. | 他没准备好为人父 |
[16:57] | I was trying to prepare him. | 我只是帮他准备 |
[16:58] | They’re having a baby,and that baby is gonna be all screwed up | 他们就要有个孩子了 而只因他们还没准备好为人父母 |
[17:01] | because he’s coming into a world where his parents are unprepared. | 这孩子就会小命不保 |
[17:04] | They want to talk about loving each other, | 他们以为相爱就可以了 |
[17:06] | as if… as if that has anything to do | 好像… 好像相爱 |
[17:08] | with having the ability to raise a baby… a sick baby. | 跟有能力养孩子…还是个病孩子 有什么关系一样 |
[17:12] | He’s not prepared. | 他还懵懵懂懂的 |
[17:13] | I was trying to prepare him. | 我就让他看清真相 |
[17:14] | Karev,right now you’re feeling all your feelings right out in the open. | 现在你完全把个人感情 带进工作中了 |
[17:19] | Do me a favor and stuff them back in. | 帮个忙 收敛一下 |
[17:27] | Interesting advice. | 不错的建议 |
[17:29] | Don’t start with me. | 不要惹我 |
[17:35] | she’s no longer allowed in my apartment, | 她不准再出现在我家里 |
[17:37] | so no more tea parties or wine parties or whatever you two have. | 因此再没有茶话会 红酒会 或你们俩的其他活动 |
[17:40] | What?What are you talking about? | 什么? 你说什么? |
[17:41] | She’s completely unfair and she refuses to teache. | 她毫不讲公平公正 拒绝指导我 |
[17:44] | Okay,I got in at mass gen, I got in at johns hopkins. | 我本可以去麻省总医院 我本可以去约翰霍普金斯医院 |
[17:46] | I could have gone anywhere, and she won’t teach me! | 没我进不了的医院 而她却不愿教我! |
[17:49] | All right,look,erica… she’s a really good listener. | 听着 Erica是个很好的听众 |
[17:51] | She’s…she comes off harsh at first… | 刚开始她有些严厉 |
[17:54] | But she’s got a really good heart. | 但她真的是心地善良 |
[17:56] | So just tell her how you feel,okay? | 去告诉她你的感受 好吗? |
[18:01] | tell her how I feel? | 告诉她我的感受? |
[18:03] | Well,I don’t speak girl. | 我可不会像女孩儿一样 婆婆妈妈的 |
[18:08] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[18:09] | Did I mention I live with yang now? | 我说过我现在和Yang住一起了吗? |
[18:14] | What?Why are you looking at me like that? | 怎么了? 干嘛那么看着我? |
[18:16] | Callie… | |
[18:18] | Are you speaking the… | 你现在开始 |
[18:19] | vagina monologues now? | 搞拉字至上了? |
[18:23] | What? | 什么? |
[18:25] | I’m all for it,okay? | 我完全赞成 好吗? |
[18:26] | I think it’s fantastic. | 我觉得那样棒极了 |
[18:27] | Erica… I mean,she seems great. | Erica… 她很棒 |
[18:28] | I really do like her,actually. | 我真的很喜欢她 |
[18:30] | I do,and…but are you? | 真的…但你真喜欢她吗? |
[18:31] | you want to know if erica and i are a-a-a couple? | 你是想问我和Erica是不是拉拉? |
[18:35] | Because I defended her to yang? | 就因为我在yang面前帮她说话了? |
[18:38] | Because you seem like a couple, a really happy couple. | 因为你们看起来像一对儿 非常幸福的一对儿 |
[18:42] | okay,that’S… | 真是… |
[18:44] | that’s…that’s just… | 真是…简直是… |
[18:46] | that’s…that’s insane is…is…is what it is. | 疯了 |
[18:49] | I’m…I-I-I like penis. | 我喜欢”箫” |
[18:51] | I mean,I’a huge,huge fan of penis. | 我绝对 绝对喜欢长”箫” |
[18:55] | Hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[18:56] | You’ve been living in los angeles way too long. | 你一直住在洛杉矶 脱离群众了 |
[18:58] | way too long. | 太脱离群众了 |
[19:00] | Hilari… | 太搞了… |
[19:03] | george. | |
[19:04] | George. | |
[19:05] | George. | |
[19:07] | Hey,listen. | 听着 |
[19:10] | I am just the messenger, | 我只是传话的 |
[19:11] | but you should know that people are prepared to drop out of the tournament tonight. | 但你要知道大伙儿有准备 要退出今晚的比赛了 |
[19:14] | Nobody wants to get drunk and play darts with their boss. | 没人愿意跟上司喝得烂醉 还玩飞镖 |
[19:17] | You want me to take back the invitation? | 你要我收回邀请? |
[19:19] | I’m just the messenger. | 我只是个传话的 |
[19:26] | Y… what’s that about? | 说什么呢? |
[19:27] | More special plans with your special friends? | 和’战友’们有更多特别安排? |
[19:30] | I would like us to talk today. | 今天我们大家该谈谈 |
[19:32] | I would like us to talk because… | 我们该谈谈 因为 |
[19:35] | I care and I,uh,want to know things | 我在乎你们 而且我想知道一些事 |
[19:39] | and I-I-I have 15 minutes to hear about your feelings. | 我有15分钟来倾听你们的感受 |
[19:42] | So… | 来吧 |
[19:43] | alex… | |
[19:44] | alex,you look thoughtful. | Alex 你好像若有所思啊 |
[19:46] | I’m verynterested to hear… I mean,uh,what are your thoughts? | 我很感兴趣… 你有什么想法? |
[19:52] | no. | 没有 |
[19:53] | Uh,izzie,uh,your thoughts,your feelings? | Izzie 你有什么想法 或者心里话? |
[19:55] | Honestly? | 实话实说? |
[19:57] | I’m a little worried about my friend alex here | 我有点担心我的朋友Alex |
[19:59] | because his jane doe girlfriend keeps showing up like something out of “fatal attraction. | 他的无名氏女朋友老是出现 就像某种’致命诱惑’ |
[20:02] | “Her name is rebecca pope, and she’s not my girlfriend. | 她叫Rebecca Pope 她也不是我女朋友 |
[20:05] | Really?You guys haven’T… | 真的? 你们最近… |
[20:07] | had sex… | 完全没有… |
[20:08] | at all recently? | 做过? |
[20:10] | She’s married,okay? | 她都结婚了 好吧? |
[20:11] | She has a husband. | 是有夫之妇 |
[20:12] | Well,does it hurt that y… she’s married? | 她结婚了 你难过吗? |
[20:14] | I mean,does that hurt your… your heart? | 我是说 伤你的心了吗? |
[20:16] | What’s the matter with you? | 你什么毛病? |
[20:18] | I’m tryingo talk girl. | 我试着像女孩一样说话 |
[20:19] | Well…ya coded. | “你该死了” |
[20:22] | right? | 对吧? |
[20:26] | what?It’s a new slang. | 怎么了? 是新词 |
[20:27] | Everybody’s saying it. | 人人都说呢 |
[20:29] | the way you just said that, that was you coding. | 应该是”你不行了” |
[20:36] | whatever. | 随便 |
[20:37] | Unlike meredith with her trials and petri dishes, | 我没有Meredith的临床试验 |
[20:40] | and cristina,who has to practice talking like a human being… | 不像Cristina 要练习像正常人一样说话… |
[20:43] | I actually care abt patient care. | 我只在乎病患护理 |
[20:46] | I need the sparkle pager. | 我要用炫呼机 |
[20:47] | She’s not giving you the sparkle pager. | 她不会给你的 |
[20:48] | Well,you know what?I can’t talk girl. | 算了 我学不来 |
[20:50] | And I shouldn’t have to talk girl ’cause I diagnosed the patient. | 而且我不该学女孩子说话 因为我治病救人 |
[20:53] | I need the pager. | 我要这个 |
[20:54] | you can’t have the sparkle pager. | 你不能 |
[20:55] | No,give it to me. | 不行 快给我 |
[20:56] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[20:59] | anyone,uh,anyone ever think you two were a-a couple? | 有没有人觉得你们俩是一对儿? |
[21:03] | No,because we screw boys like whores on tequila. | 没有 因为我们看男人就像干柴看烈火 |
[21:05] | And then we either try to marry them or drown ourselves. | 之后我们不是要把自己嫁掉 就是把自己淹死 |
[21:11] | well,um,make hahn let me scrub in, or i’m making you move out. | 你要么说服Hahn让我进手术室 要么就搬出去 |
[21:15] | – What?You… – desperate times. | – 什么? 你… – 兔子急了咬人 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry that took so long. | 抱歉久等了 |
[21:22] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你们 |
[21:23] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[21:25] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[21:26] | It’s a big day for pregnant ladies. | 对怀孕的女人来说 这是个大日子 |
[21:27] | Pregnant ladies everywhere I turn. | 我到哪儿 哪儿就有孕妇 |
[21:29] | It’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[21:29] | So I’m only supposed to give you a couple of these, | 我只需要给你一些这个 |
[21:31] | but this is,like,a month’s supply of prenatal vitamins… | 但这些产前维他命只够一个月的量 |
[21:33] | – samples,they’re free. – No,I… | – 试用装 免费 – 不 我… |
[21:35] | we need to schedule an abortion. | 我们要安排堕胎 |
[21:41] | O-okay. | 好的 |
[21:42] | uh,I’m sorry.I… | 很遗憾… |
[21:45] | I’m sorry.I’m so sorry. | 对不起 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:49] | I-I don’t mean to intrude,but… | 我不想插手你们的家务事 但是… |
[21:53] | you might want to sit with this for a few days before you make your decision. | 也许你需要几天好好想想再做决定 |
[21:56] | There’s no decision to make. | 没什么好决定的 |
[22:00] | I’m H.I.V. | 我有艾滋病 |
[22:01] | Positive,and the condom broke. | 当时避孕套破了 |
[22:05] | Oh,I-I got tested already, and,um,I will again s… | 我已经做了检查 |
[22:08] | in,um,six months,but,uh,so far I’m fine. | 半年后还要检查一次 但目前我没事 |
[22:12] | So… | |
[22:13] | please I just…I-I… | 求你了 我只是… |
[22:15] | I want to get this over with. | 想快点结束 |
[22:17] | Is there any chance that we can take care of it today? | 有没有可能 我们今天就能把孩子拿掉? |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[22:23] | Let me,uh… | 让我… |
[22:24] | let me see what I can set up. | 让我安排安排 |
[22:36] | – Here. – All righT. | – 好了 – 好 |
[22:37] | – Torres. – Hey. | – 嗨 |
[22:39] | Uh,do me a… do me a…do me a favor and,uh,put yang on your surgery. | 帮我…帮我个忙 让Yang跟你进手术室 |
[22:43] | Only if you buy drinks at joe’s tonight. | 除非今晚喝酒你请客 |
[22:46] | Done. | 说定了 |
[23:02] | dr. Montgomery,will you do me a favor? | Montgomery医生 能帮我个忙吗? |
[23:05] | Can you talk to my patient? | 能跟我的病人谈谈吗? |
[23:06] | I don’t work here anymore,stevens. | 我都不在这儿工作了 Stevens |
[23:07] | She’s pregnant and H.I.V. | 她怀孕了 但是有艾滋病 |
[23:09] | Positive,and she thinks she has to terminate the pregnancy. | 她决定要终止妊娠 |
[23:11] | She doesn’T. | 她没必要这样 |
[23:12] | I know,but she doesn’t, and it’s not my area of expertise. | 我知道 但她不知道啊 而且妇科我不擅长 |
[23:14] | I don’t work here anymore,stevens. | 我不在这儿工作了 Stevens |
[23:17] | If I worked here,I would be performing surgery after surgery after surgery. | 要是我在这儿工作 手术永远没完没了 |
[23:20] | I might even be back with,uh,my husband,who is apparently on the market, | 我还极有可能跟我的前夫破镜重圆 很显然他单身了 |
[23:24] | and I’m not saying that I want to get back with my husband. | 我不是说想跟我前夫复合 |
[23:28] | It’s just that things were simpler with him than the messy, | 只是对他来说 比起现在的混乱 过去那种生活要简单得多 |
[23:30] | messy single life I am currently living, which was not my point,by the way. | 好比我现在过的混乱的单身生活 当然这不是我想说的 |
[23:35] | My point was… | 我想说的是… |
[23:37] | that I no longer work here, | 我不在这儿工作了 |
[23:38] | which means you need to pull your face out of the potato chip trough | 这意味着你不能躲在薯片后面 |
[23:42] | and go tend to your patients yourself. | 独自面对你的病人 |
[23:44] | – I know,but… – you’re a fighter,stevens. | – 我明白 但是… – 你是位战士 Stevens |
[23:46] | What happened? | 你这是怎么了? |
[23:47] | I lost a lot of fights. | 我输了很多仗 |
[23:48] | Well,time to get backP. | 那么正该重振旗鼓了 |
[23:51] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:53] | Be the change you want to see in the world. | 欲变世界 先变其身 |
[23:59] | Did you just quote gandhi to me? | 这话是甘地说的吗? |
[24:01] | It’s,uh,time to take her to the O.R. I’m not an idiot. | – 该送她去手术室了 – 我不是傻子 |
[24:07] | We heard you. | 我们听见你说的了 |
[24:09] | It could be bad, | 手术可能失败 |
[24:11] | and there’s always a whole lot of bad to focus on if you want to. | 事事总有消极的一面 |
[24:16] | But there’s hope,too,right? | 但也仍然有希望 不是吗? |
[24:19] | There’s always hope,too. | 希望总是有的 |
[24:26] | Jennifer? | |
[24:27] | No,it’s dr. Shepherd. | 不 我是Shepherd医生 |
[24:30] | I hate this… | 我讨厌这样 |
[24:32] | not being able to see. | 看不见东西 |
[24:34] | I just want to see jennifer. | 我只想见到Jennifer |
[24:36] | Phillip,this is an extremely risky operation. | Phillip这手术有极大的危险性 |
[24:40] | You still may have a few weeks to live. | 你也许仍可以活几周 |
[24:41] | You could spend that time with jennifer. | 就能跟Jennifer多待几周 |
[24:45] | You don’t have to do this surgery today. | 你不是非得今天做手术 |
[24:50] | I’m trying to fix jennifer up. | 我想安顿好Jennifer |
[24:53] | I don’t want to leave her alone. | 我不想留下她一个人孤零零的 |
[24:55] | It’s the one thing about all this I really can’t stand. | 这是我唯一放不下的事 |
[24:59] | I just want her to be all right when I’m gone. | 我只想在我死后她能好好活下去 |
[25:03] | You need to tell her that. | 你该告诉她 |
[25:05] | Before you go into surgery, | 在手术之前告诉她 |
[25:08] | you need to remember this conversation, | 你要记住我们说的话 |
[25:11] | and you need to tell her that. | 要告诉她 |
[25:19] | I only have five minutes because we moved a surgery up. | 我只有5分钟 因为一个手术提前了 |
[25:22] | But I did want tcome here and say that obviously,he doesn’t know me at all. | 但我想来说的是 很显然 他一点都不了解我 |
[25:26] | I’m not the one who’s emotionally involved. | 我没把私人感情带到工作中 |
[25:28] | He’s the one who’s emotionally involved. | 他才是 |
[25:30] | He””?” | 他? |
[25:31] | Derek…told me not to get my hopes up. | Derek…他告诉我不要有期望 |
[25:34] | Anybody who knows me knows I’m not a hopeful person to begin with. | 认识我的人都知道 刚开始 我不是个对感情充满希望的人 |
[25:38] | Right. | 好的 |
[25:39] | I came up with this clinical trial. | 我想出的这个临床试验 |
[25:40] | It’s my baby. | 这是我的成果 |
[25:42] | Does he honestly think that I’ve just walked into | 他真以为我没想过 |
[25:44] | this thi with no understanding of how hard it will be? | 其困难程度就接手这手术了? |
[25:46] | Seriously. | 开玩笑 |
[25:47] | No wonder we didn’t work out. | 难怪我们合不来 |
[25:49] | Because he told you not to get your hopes up. | 因为他告诉你不要抱有希望 |
[25:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[25:52] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[25:53] | Surgery’s about to start. | 手术就要开始了 |
[25:54] | The surgery with no hope? | 没有希望的手术? |
[25:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:01] | so who’s the new mystery woman that derek’s dating? | Derek新的神秘约会对象是谁? |
[26:05] | Who’s the unlucky mcrebound? | 谁是可怜的梦幻二手货? |
[26:11] | what? | 怎么? |
[26:11] | Oh,is the… the whole “mc” thing over now? | 梦幻称呼不流行了? |
[26:14] | I mean,surely things haven’t changed that much around here. | 事情好象没起那么大变化 |
[26:16] | Addison,the woman standing immediately to your right, | Addison 你右手边的那个 |
[26:19] | the one handing you the surgical instruments… | 给你手术器材的就是 |
[26:27] | Six dates,heavy petting, lots of tongue…good guy. | 约会六次 激情爱抚 数不清的舌吻 他是个不错的家伙 |
[26:30] | Scalpel? | 手术刀 |
[26:36] | we can have the baby? | 我们能留下这孩子 |
[26:38] | You’re saying we can have the baby… a healthy baby. | 你是说我们能要 一个健康的宝宝 |
[26:41] | With the proper prenatal treatment, | 经过适当的产前治疗 |
[26:43] | the risks to your baby are substantially reduced. | 婴儿面临的危险已经基本解除 |
[26:46] | I haven’t found you an O.B. | 我还没有咨询过妇产医生 |
[26:47] | Yet,and I think the process might prove really difficult… | 但是治疗过程肯定很危险 |
[26:49] | it doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[26:50] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想办法 |
[26:50] | We can figure anything out. | 解决所有问题 |
[26:52] | Uh,I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[26:54] | – Thank you. – No. | – 谢谢你 – 不 |
[26:56] | No. | 不 |
[26:57] | Do not thank her. | 不要感谢她 |
[26:59] | I asked you to do one thing. | 我只求你做一件事 |
[27:01] | I-I asked you to schedule an abortion. | 我求你安排我堕胎 |
[27:03] | – Sarah… – no. | – 不 |
[27:05] | She just walks in here and gets your hopes up,and that’s not okay. | 她只是走进来给你希望 这样是没有用的 |
[27:09] | I was diagnosed at 19,and I have learned how to deal with it. | 我19岁就被确诊了 我知道应该怎么处置 |
[27:13] | But I will not put that onto a baby. | 但我不会这么对我的孩子 |
[27:15] | I cannot bring a baby into this world who could possibly have this disease. | 我不能让孩子冒着染病 的风险来到这世上 |
[27:21] | I won’T.Now… | 我不会这么干的 |
[27:22] | could you please just schedule the abortion? | 你能不能安排堕胎手术 |
[27:26] | And do me a favor. | 再帮个忙 |
[27:28] | Don’t come back. | 不要再出现了 |
[27:29] | I’d like a different doctor. | 我想换个医生 |
[27:51] | whats up? | 怎么了 |
[27:53] | remember what we talked about? | 还记得我们聊过什么? |
[27:57] | jennifer. | |
[27:58] | Jenn? | |
[28:00] | Jennifer! | |
[28:06] | I-I don’t want to leave you alone. | 我不想你孤单一人 |
[28:09] | I-I want you to meet someone. | 我想你再恋爱 |
[28:11] | I want you to promise me you’ll try. | 我要你向我保证你会的 |
[28:14] | ‘Cause…I can’t…I can’t do this thinking I’m leaving you alone. | 因为我无法忍受 留下你孤单一人的情景 |
[28:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:27] | Maybe I’ll make it. | 也许我能挺过这一关 |
[28:30] | I-I hope I’ll make it. | 希望我能 |
[28:59] | just a little bit further. | 再深入一点 |
[29:01] | Good.Keep him flat. | 很好 让他保持平躺 |
[29:13] | The placenta looks good. | 胎盘看起来没问题 |
[29:14] | – You okay to close,dr. Bailey? – Yes. | – Bailey准备好缝合了吗 – 好了 |
[29:17] | Membrane’s intact. | 宫膜完好 |
[29:20] | Oh,no. | 不好 |
[29:21] | She’s hemorrhaging. | 产妇大出血 |
[29:23] | Oh,no. | 不好 |
[29:23] | This blood is coming a little bit too fast. | 她失血的速度太快 |
[29:25] | hey,I need another set of hands over here. | 快来个人帮忙 |
[29:28] | ******* | 产妇子宫没有收缩 糟了 |
[29:46] | Where’s montgomery? | Montgomery呢 |
[29:47] | The mom is in distress. | 母亲有危险 |
[29:48] | They’re still trying to close. | 正试图缝合 |
[29:49] | Okay,get the baby to hahn. | 把婴儿送到Hahn那 |
[29:50] | Addie knows what she’s doing. | Addie知道她在哪儿 |
[29:54] | I think I’ve been hiding in the clinic. | 我一直在门诊躲避 |
[29:56] | Yeah?Okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[29:57] | – Listen,izzie… – I lost the contest. | – 听着 Izzie – 我没能说服他们 |
[29:59] | I couldn’t hack cardio. | 我干不来心外科 |
[30:00] | I performed C.P.R.On a deer. | 我给一只鹿做心肺复苏 |
[30:02] | Izzie… | |
[30:03] | I think I’ve been hiding. | 我一再逃避 |
[30:04] | I… you can’t come play darts with us tonight. | 今晚你不能来玩飞镖了 |
[30:05] | What? | 什么 |
[30:06] | I-I shouldn’t have to say this. | 我没必要解释 |
[30:07] | You should get this. | 你该明白 |
[30:08] | Get what? | 明白什么 |
[30:09] | You’re…you’re not an intern anymore. | 你不再是实习医生了 |
[30:11] | And,you know,I’m not a resident. | 而且我也不是住院医生 |
[30:13] | And that sucks,but I’m trying to make the best of it. | 我知道很糟但我正在努力 |
[30:16] | I’m trying to,you know,I’m trying to stop complaining and embrace what I have. | 我正在努力不再抱怨 接受现实 |
[30:20] | And what I have is new friends who don’t want to get drunk | 现实是我的新朋友不想醉醺醺 |
[30:23] | and play darts with their boss. | 和老板玩飞镖 |
[30:24] | I’m their boss. | 我不是他们的老板 |
[30:25] | Yes.Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:27] | You’re their boss. | 你是老板 |
[30:28] | You’re in charge,and you should get that. | 你发号施令 你应该明白 |
[30:32] | I gotta do something. | 我还有事 |
[30:37] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[30:40] | I thought I made myself clear. | 我想我已经说明白了 |
[30:42] | You did.Iidn’T. | 的确 不过 我没说明白 |
[30:43] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[30:47] | Listen and learn. | 认真听 好好学 |
[30:48] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[30:49] | You disapprove. | 你不赞成 |
[30:50] | You’re here to push some kind of agenda,right? | 你又来兜售你的建议了 是吧 |
[30:53] | No.No. | 不 |
[30:55] | Listen… | 听着 |
[30:56] | if you want to have an abortion because you want to have an abortion, | 如果你想堕胎而去堕胎 |
[30:59] | then that’s between you and whatever god you believe in. | 那么不干我鸟事 |
[31:01] | But if you want to have an abortion because you think | 但是如果你堕胎是因为 |
[31:03] | that’s what medicine is telling you to do, | 你觉得药物无法治愈 |
[31:05] | then that’s between you and me. | 那我就得说两句了 |
[31:07] | I was ineffectual. | 我没说动你 |
[31:09] | I was unclear. | 我没说明白 |
[31:10] | I’ve been on my heels a little bit lately, | 最近我有点忙 |
[31:13] | and I was unclear,so just listen,okay? | 思路有点不清晰 好好听着 |
[31:16] | I wasn’t telling you there is some chance your baby might not be born sick. | 我不是说婴儿生出来 可能有缺陷 |
[31:20] | I was telling you there is a 98% chance your baby | 我是说婴儿有98%的可能 |
[31:24] | could be born perfectly healthy… | 是完全健康的 |
[31:26] | a 98% chance. | 98%的可能 |
[31:27] | There’s a higher chance of your baby being born with down syndrome | 婴儿出生得汤氏综合症的可能性 |
[31:30] | than there is of you passing H.I.V. On to your child. | 比你的孩子携带艾滋病毒 的机会还大 |
[31:33] | I don’T… | 我不 |
[31:34] | I just… I-I can’t… | 我只是 我不能 |
[31:36] | I know you gave up on having children a long time ago, | 我知道你很久前 就放弃要孩子了 |
[31:39] | and I understand that it’s difficult to readjust your thinking so quickly, | 我明白让你马上转变观念 是很困难的 |
[31:43] | but,sarah,if you take your meds responsibly, | 如果你正常用药 |
[31:46] | there’s no reason why you can’t have a beautiful,healthy baby. | 那么你没有理由 拒绝一个美丽健康的婴儿 |
[31:51] | This is your chance… | 这是你的机会 |
[31:52] | if you want it. | 希望你抓住它 |
[31:54] | This is your chance to be a mom. | 这是你做母亲的机会 |
[31:59] | A 98% chance? | 98%的可能? |
[32:01] | A 98% chance. | 98%的可能 |
[32:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:22] | We are on the clock here,dr. Karev. | 我们赶时间的 Karev医生 |
[32:24] | We need montgomery now. | 我们现在就需要Montgomery |
[32:25] | And she’s coming. | 她正赶来 |
[32:26] | She’ll be here. | 马上就来 |
[32:27] | Heart rate’s down to the 60s.He’s bradychardic. | 心律降到60 他的心肺正衰竭 |
[32:29] | Damn it.We could lose him. | 妈的 我们不能失去它 |
[32:30] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我怎么办 |
[32:34] | massage the heart. | 按摩心脏 |
[32:39] | gently. | 温柔点 |
[32:47] | I can feel it getting stronger. | 我觉得心跳变强了 |
[32:50] | Heart rate’s back up to the 140s. | 心律恢复到140 |
[32:52] | I pushed 60cc of bolused N.S.**** | 团注生理盐水60cc |
[32:54] | Good job,karev. | 做得好 |
[32:59] | You can step back now. | 你可以退下了 |
[33:07] | And now… | 现在 |
[33:09] | all right,the moment of truth. | 是时候实话实说了 |
[33:13] | Injecting the virus into the tumor. | 给肿瘤注射病毒 |
[33:17] | All right,we’re doing this one stage repair to prevent infection. | 完成一期修复防止感染 |
[33:20] | Ready for the skin graft. | 准备植皮 |
[33:27] | complete heart block. | 心脏传导阻滞 |
[33:28] | The injection went into the intra-arterial. | 注射物进入动脉 |
[33:30] | Okay,push one of atropine. | 注射一单位阿托品 |
[33:34] | Not responding. | 没反应 |
[33:35] | Push another one. | 再注射一单位 |
[33:36] | Oh,come on. | 加油 |
[33:38] | need another set of hands over here. | 需要帮忙 |
[33:42] | okay,there we go. | 好了 动手 |
[33:44] | Okay,it’s controlled right? | 控制住了 是吧 |
[33:45] | Yeah,it’s controlled. | 控制住了 |
[33:46] | I got it.I got it.Go. | 我来处理了 你走吧 |
[33:52] | look at that… | 看看 |
[33:53] | beating inside his chest for the very first time. | 胸腔内的处女搏动 |
[33:57] | And god admired his amazing skin flap… | 上帝也会惊羡他的皮瓣 |
[34:00] | and he saw that it was good. | 他看到的绝对完美 |
[34:03] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[34:04] | I was able to reduce the heart almost all the way into the pericardial space. | 心脏基本已经缩小到心包内 |
[34:08] | no intestines in there, no diaphragmatic hernia? | 没有心漏 没有膈疝 |
[34:11] | no anything. | 什么都没有 |
[34:12] | His heart’s in.It’s beating. | 心脏归位 开始搏动 |
[34:26] | patient number one… treatment failed. | 一号病人 手术失败 |
[34:28] | Call it,dr. Grey. | 宣布死亡吧 Grey医生 |
[34:30] | Time of death…1933. | 死亡时间19:33 |
[34:42] | The parents were right. | 父母是对的 |
[34:43] | The baby… no further complications. | 婴儿没有出现术后综合征 |
[34:45] | Good,good,and mom’s okay,too. | 很好 母亲也安然无恙 今天不错 |
[34:51] | You seem sad… | 你看起来很忧伤 |
[34:54] | miranda. | |
[35:03] | we’re not gonna do this. | 我们不能这样 |
[35:06] | I can’t share. | 我不能分享 |
[35:07] | I can’t catch up with you. | 我不能告诉你近况 |
[35:09] | I can’t talk. | 我没法交谈 |
[35:11] | ‘Cause if I did,if I told you tucker moved out, | 因为如果我告诉你Tucker搬出去了 |
[35:17] | if I told you I haven’t slept alone in 12 years, | 如果我告诉你 12年来没有独眠 |
[35:23] | if I told you that my heart hurt so much sometimes, | 如果我告诉你 我心伤之深 |
[35:29] | I want to rip it from my chest with my own little hands… | 都想亲手挖它出来 |
[35:34] | I would fall apart. | 我会彻底垮掉 |
[35:36] | And I don’t have time to fall apart. | 但我没有时间垮掉 |
[35:39] | And not that I’m not happy to see you…I am… | 并不是我不想见到你 不 真不想 |
[35:41] | but I wish that you would go home | 但我希望你能回家去 |
[35:45] | so thehoice to talk and fall apart would go away. | 不要给我倾诉和垮掉的机会 |
[36:16] | i got my hopes up. | 我重新振作了 |
[36:19] | Yeah,me,too. | 我也是 |
[36:21] | – dr. Shepherd. – Yes. | – Shepherd医生 – 嗯 |
[36:26] | It was a pleasure working with you today. | 很高兴今天与你共事 |
[36:34] | dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[36:45] | I do miss some of this. | 我很怀念这里 |
[36:47] | I could put the paperwork through tonight. | 我今晚就可以把文件准备好 |
[36:50] | You could start work tomorrow. | 你明天就可以开工 |
[36:57] | I…needed to come back… | 我需要回来看看 |
[37:02] | to see that it was right to leave. | 证明离开是正确的选择 |
[37:04] | You need to fill my position. | 你得填补我的空缺 |
[37:10] | I was gandhi,dr. Montgomery. | 我就是圣雄甘地 Montgomery医生 |
[37:11] | I was so freakin’ gandhi, I kicked gandhi’s ass. | 我简直就是圣雄甘地 我比甘地还强 |
[37:17] | it’s an L.A.Thing. | 是洛杉矶习惯 |
[37:29] | Aren’t you gonna be late for your party? | 聚会不是要迟到了吗 |
[37:31] | I’m gonna blow ’em off. | 我放了他们鸽子 |
[37:33] | I’d rather hang out with you anyway. | 我更想和你在一起 |
[37:37] | George,I get it. | George 我理解 |
[37:38] | I don’t have to like it,but I get it. | 我不需要喜欢 但我理解 |
[37:40] | So go. | 走吧 |
[37:42] | Go “code” or whatever. | 去”抢救”吧 |
[37:45] | you know,whenever anyone,uh, says something really funny, | 要是有人说话风趣幽默 |
[37:48] | and I’m laughing,I always look around to see if, | 让我发笑 我总是第一时间 |
[37:51] | uh,you think it’s funny,too. | 观察你的反应 |
[37:52] | Even…even when you’re not there, I still look around. | 即使你不在 我也寻找你的身影 |
[38:00] | Go. | 走 |
[38:39] | I bet you wish you’d taken the stairs right about now. | 我想 你肯定很想走楼梯 |
[38:45] | giving birth may be all intense and magical and stuff, | 生产可能是很不可思议的过程 |
[38:48] | but the act itself? | 但过程本身 |
[38:49] | It’s not exactly pleasant. | 却并不使人愉悦 |
[38:52] | but it’s also a beginning… | 但的确是美妙人生的开始 |
[38:54] | of something incredible.. | |
[38:56] | I am.I am very,very funny. | 我很风趣幽默 |
[38:58] | You wouldn’t believe what she… you wouldn’t believe what she… | 你不会相信… |
[39:00] | wait,wait,wait. | 等等 |
[39:00] | Hang on,hang on… | 等等 |
[39:01] | that was some really funny… | 她多么幽默 |
[39:03] | You’ve got a hair | 你的润唇膏 |
[39:05] | that’s caught… | 有条…头发 |
[39:07] | caught in your lip gloss. | |
[39:08] | Something new… | 全新的体验 |
[39:10] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:11] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[39:12] | No,really,I’m just very funny. | 不 我只是很搞笑 |
[39:13] | Funny,hmm? | 搞笑? |
[39:14] | Yes,it turns out I am. | 我是的 |
[39:15] | – Apparently. – Yep. | – 很明显 – 对 |
[39:17] | Any of you ladies want to dance? | 有人想跳舞吗? |
[39:19] | For the thousandth time,the answer is no,mark. | 说了几百次了 不 |
[39:23] | – Beat it,sloan. – I’ll dance with you. | – 没门 Sloan – 我陪你跳 |
[39:24] | Something unpredictable… | 意料之外 |
[39:29] | dr. Montgomery. | Montgomery医生 |
[39:30] | dr. Hahn. | Hahn医生 |
[39:31] | Yang. | |
[39:34] | Yang? | |
[39:35] | Okay,is it… is it ’cause I’m asian? | 因为我是亚裔? |
[39:37] | Is that your problem? | 你不喜欢亚裔? |
[39:39] | You don’t like asian people? | 这是你的偏见? |
[39:40] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[39:41] | Why won’t you teach me? | 你为什么不教我? |
[39:45] | You’re not without skill, you’re not without talent… | 你并不缺技巧 也天才横溢 |
[39:49] | so stop seeking my approval. | 你不需要我的承认 |
[39:52] | I am not gonna tell you what a good little girl you are. | 我也不打算说一些溢美之词 |
[39:54] | It’s not my job,and frankly, it doesn’t make you any better at yours. | 我无需如此 这也不会让你更好 |
[40:05] | Jeez. | 天 |
[40:07] | Little hard on her,don’t you think? | 话好像太重了 |
[40:10] | I think she reminds me of me. | 她确实很像我 |
[40:13] | Something true… | 真实的感受 |
[40:19] | she’s pretty,huh? | 她很可爱吧 |
[40:21] | She’s betiful. | 很漂亮 |
[40:24] | Something worth loving… | 值得被爱 |
[40:33] | wanna get outta here? | 要出去吗 |
[40:35] | Like you wouldn’t believe. | 想得要命 |
[40:46] | Something worth missing… | 值得让人怀念 |
[40:50] | dr. Stevens,labs for rebecca pope. | Stevens医生 Rebecca Pope的结果 |
[40:53] | Thanks very much. | 谢谢 |
[40:56] | No,this… | 这… |
[40:58] | this can’t be right. | 不对 |
[40:58] | Are you sure this is right? | 你肯定没搞错? |
[41:00] | hey,you leaving already? | 你要走了吗 |
[41:02] | I have a plane to catch. | 我要赶飞机 |
[41:09] | I walk on the beach now,I buy aromatherapy candles,I’m very zen… | 我在海滩散步 我买了很多香薰蜡烛 我很平和 |
[41:14] | but I…want to kick your ass so badly right now,it is killing me. | 但我对你很生气 这让我很难熬 |
[41:19] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[41:20] | I’m talking about derek… | 我在说Derek |
[41:22] | derek christopher shepherd. | |
[41:26] | Are you letting him get away? | 你打算放手了吗 |
[41:28] | Because I swear to god,meredith, | 我想说 Meredith |
[41:30] | if you let him ride off into the sunset with that doe-eyed little thing… | 如果你让他带着可怜的眼神 凄凉的走在日落下… |
[41:43] | of course I’m sure. | 我肯定 |
[41:45] | So my patient is not pregnant? | 我的病人没怀孕? |
[41:46] | Apparently not. | 没有 |
[41:59] | Something that will change your life… | 有些事会改变人生 |
[42:07] | forever. | 永远 |