时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | there’s this person. | 在我的脑海中 |
[00:07] | in my head. | 有这样一个人 |
[00:09] | She is brilliant,capable. | 机智聪明 沉稳能干 |
[00:12] | She can do chest tubes and craniotomies. | 插胸管 开颅手术 都应付自如 |
[00:15] | She can run a code without freaking out. | 抢救时也从容不迫 |
[00:18] | she’s a really good surgeon. | 她是个出色的医生 |
[00:20] | maybe even a great surgeon. | 也许是个伟大的医生 |
[00:24] | She’s me. | 她就是我 |
[00:26] | only so much better. | 只是比现实的我好得多 |
[00:29] | this is good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[00:31] | Reflects well on seattle grace. | 反映了西雅图仁爱医院的水准 |
[00:35] | Is yang gonna have a problem with it? | Yang会不会有问题? |
[00:37] | I’d say so. | 估计会 |
[00:41] | every time derek walks into a room, all I can think about is his tongue. | 每次见到Derek 我都会想到他的舌头 |
[00:45] | in my mouth. | 伸进我的嘴里 |
[00:46] | So you think about kissing derek? | 你在幻想亲吻Derek? |
[00:48] | It’s making surgery very difficult. | 妨碍到我做手术 |
[00:50] | So I need some therapy tools so that I can move on. | 我希望能有办法 让我收拾心情向前看 |
[00:53] | You sure you want to move on? | 你确定 你想这样? |
[00:55] | Well,we have our fifth clinical trial patient today,and the first four, | 今天要做第五例临床实验手术了 前四例… |
[00:58] | we’ve learned a lot,but we haven’t saved one, | 我们积累了很多经验 但手术都失败了 |
[01:01] | and I really w so I can’t be distracted by things like tongues. | 我希望成功 不想被舌头分神 |
[01:06] | So I need some tools,now. | 帮我想想办法 |
[01:08] | You’re having fantasies about derek. | 你对Derek存在幻想 |
[01:11] | The only way to get rid of them is to remind yourself of the reality. | 你只能用现实 来帮自己摆脱 |
[01:17] | The kissing’s not gonna happen now because he’s with rose. | 我们不可能接吻 因为他有Rose |
[01:20] | Powerful stuff…reality. | 现实 是很强大的 |
[01:26] | he’s with rose.He’s with rose. He’s with rose.He’s with rose. | 他跟Rose一起 他跟Rose一起 |
[01:30] | sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[01:32] | Just getting started. | 我们刚开始 |
[01:33] | – Hi,I’m dr.Grey. – Jonathan evett. | – 你好 我是Grey医生 – 我是Jonathan Evett |
[01:34] | I’ve been treating darren over at the V.A. | 我在退役军人管理局负责治疗Darren |
[01:37] | I’m so glad that you were able to get him into the clinical trial. | 感谢你们 答应把他加入临床实验 |
[01:39] | So you’re gonna inject a virus into my son’s brn. | 你们要把病毒注入我孩子的大脑? |
[01:42] | Not in the brain,dad.In the tumor. | 不是大脑 是注入肿瘤里 |
[01:44] | The theory is that the virus will attack the tumor and shrink it. | 病毒会攻击肿瘤 使其缩小 |
[01:49] | Still,there’s an enormous amount of risk involved. | 不过风险也是很大的 |
[01:51] | That’s okay. | 没问题 |
[01:53] | He survived two tours in afghanistan. | 两次在阿富汗的战争 他都挺过来了 |
[01:55] | He’s used to risk. | 他与风险为伴 |
[01:57] | Sir. | 长官好 |
[01:58] | Mr.Covington. | Covington先生好 |
[02:01] | Todd. | |
[02:02] | Your dad called me. | 你爸爸给我电话 |
[02:04] | What’d you do,call my whole platoon,dad? | 爸爸 你要把整个排都叫来么? |
[02:06] | Well,if you’re gonna beat this, you need your friends byour side. | 与病魔抗争时 要有朋友在身边 |
[02:14] | dr.Sloan. | Sloan医生 |
[02:17] | Dr.Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[02:18] | Dr.Bailey’s baby. | 你孩子也在啊 |
[02:20] | It appears nurse tanya is no longer available for your liposuction at 10:00. | 你10点的抽脂手术 Tanya护士不能参加了 |
[02:25] | Shall I cancel the procedure? | 要取消手术么? |
[02:27] | Get me another nurse. | 帮我再找个护士 |
[02:28] | Get me kate.Yeah. | 找Kate |
[02:35] | dr.Torres,dr.Sloan would like to use nurse kate this morning. | Torres医生 Sloan想借用Kate护士 |
[02:39] | Currently,she’s scheduled for your arthroplasty, | 她要参加你的关节造形术 |
[02:41] | but if you’re willing to move it back an hour, | 如把手术提前一小时 |
[02:43] | perhaps she could do both. | 2个手术她都能参加 |
[02:49] | dr.Torres,I know you’re in there. | Torres医生 我知道你在里面 |
[02:51] | Yeah,fine. | 行 好啊 |
[02:51] | Just an hour later,an hour earlier.Whatever. | 提前推后都可以 无所谓 |
[02:54] | Hey,tuck. | 嗨 Tuck |
[02:55] | Don’t judge me,bailey. | 别加评论 Bailey |
[02:57] | Has cristina seen it? | Cristina看到了么? |
[02:58] | Let’s take it down. | 撕下来吧 |
[02:59] | – You can’t take it down. – Take it down. | – 不能随便撕下来 – 撕下来 |
[03:00] | Take it down.She never has to know. | 撕下来 别让她看见 |
[03:02] | she’s gonna hear about it. | 她迟早会听说的 |
[03:03] | Who’s gonna hear about what? | 迟早听说什么? |
[03:07] | Izzie. | |
[03:08] | move your hand. | 把手拿开 |
[03:09] | oh,come on. | 拜托 |
[03:11] | Move it. | 快拿开 |
[03:18] | Good for him. | 这是好事情 |
[03:25] | no one wins the harper avery. | 获得哈帕 艾华利奖太难了 |
[03:27] | That is so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[03:28] | We know someone who won the harper avery. | 我们竟然认识获奖的人 |
[03:30] | Hey,talk to meredith,see if she’d be okay if rebecca moved in for a couple of weeks. | 你问问Meredith 如果Rebecca搬来几周 她介意么 |
[03:34] | – What? – Yeah,well, | – 什么? – 是啊 |
[03:35] | we’re gonna get our own place, | 我们会找间房子 |
[03:36] | but it’s gonna take me a while to save up for a security deposit. | 不过要交押金 我还要存钱 |
[03:39] | Uh,she’s married. | 她结婚了啊 |
[03:40] | She’s leaving her husband. | 她要离婚了 |
[03:41] | She’s telling him right now. | 正要跟她丈夫说 |
[03:42] | Okay.What about her kid? | 好吧 那她孩子怎么办? |
[03:44] | Uh,I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:45] | It’s a mess right now, but we’re figuring it all out. | 这件事太乱了 不过我们会解决的 |
[03:47] | Alex,wait. | Alex 等等 |
[03:49] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[03:50] | She’s knocked up. | 已经精疲力尽 |
[03:51] | Look,just talk to meredith. | 帮我问问Meredith |
[03:56] | who would like to present? | 谁来介绍这个病例? |
[03:58] | Uh,kyra marshall,history of end-stage cardiomyopathy and C.O.P.D. | 病人叫Kyra Marshall 心肌症晚期 伴有慢性阻塞性肺病 |
[04:02] | ,Now awaiting a heart transplant, | 等待心脏移植手术 |
[04:04] | but her antibody levels were so elevated, | 但她体内抗体过分活跃 |
[04:05] | she was in danger of rejecting any donor heart. | 可能会排斥移植的心脏 |
[04:08] | So how did we counteract that? | 那要怎么解决呢? |
[04:10] | We’ve been giving her high levels of chemotherapy to suppress her immune system. | 进行大量化疗 抑制身体免疫系统 |
[04:13] | And what precautions have we taken to make sure that she is not exposed to infection? | 那怎么预防传染病呢? |
[04:19] | Yang,am I boring you? | Yang 我说的很无聊么? |
[04:21] | Because if you’d rather spend the day in the morgue, | 如果你乐意去太平间的话 |
[04:23] | I have about 50 cadaver hearts that need to be harvested for my research. | 那里有50个心脏需要采集 做研究之用 |
[04:28] | So kyra marshall’s protocols… | Kyra Marshall的治疗方法… |
[04:30] | I would love to go to the morgue. | 我愿意去太平间 |
[04:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:34] | Let yang be an example to all of you. | 你们要向Yang学习 |
[04:37] | There is no shame in grunt work. | 这种工作没什么好羞愧的 |
[04:39] | Now let’s meet our mom in a plastic bubble. | 让我们见见防护罩里的妈妈 |
[04:42] | get me outta here,lucas! | 让我出去 Lucas! |
[04:44] | I need to get outta here! | 我想离开这里! |
[04:46] | Get them to let me outta here. | 让他们放我出去 |
[04:48] | Honey,calm down. | 宝贝 冷静一下 |
[04:49] | You said I’d have a heart in three weeks,and it’s been eight. | 你说3周内就有心脏 现在已经8周了 |
[04:52] | It has been eight weeks without touching anoer human being … | 8周了 我都没碰过任何人… |
[04:59] | – kyra,listen to me . – No. | – Kyra 听我说 – 不要 |
[05:01] | kyra,you need to listen to me. | Kyra 你听我说 |
[05:04] | I want to leave. | 我想离开 |
[05:05] | I want to hug my kids, and I want to kiss my husband. | 我想抱抱孩子 亲吻我的丈夫 |
[05:10] | And I w… god,I’m going crazy in here. | 天啊…我快被逼疯了 |
[05:13] | Kyra,come here. | Kyra 过来 |
[05:15] | – Kyra,take my hand. – No. | – Kyra 握住我的手 – 不 |
[05:16] | Kyra,take my hand. | Kyra 握住我的手 |
[05:22] | you are gonna leave here soon. | 你马上就能离开了 |
[05:23] | That is what I came to tell you. | 我正要跟你说 |
[05:26] | We have a heart for you. | 我们找到合适的心脏了 |
[05:32] | we have heart. | 我们找到了 |
[05:36] | you paged me,chief? | 主任 你找我? |
[05:37] | Yeah,human resources called. | 人力资源部打来电话 |
[05:39] | As of this morning,the nurses are boycotting your surgeries. | 说今天早上 护士联合抵制你的手术 |
[05:43] | I haven’t done anything to the nurses. | 我没得罪护士啊 |
[05:45] | Well,nothing that can get us sued. | 至少还不至于被起诉 |
[05:47] | Well,whatever you did,they felt strongly enough about it that they sent their union rep. | 无论你做了什么 她们派出工会代表来抗议了 |
[05:55] | adele? | |
[05:56] | Wait,your wife’s the union on? | 等等 你妻子也在工会里? |
[05:58] | Nurse mediator,dr.Sloan. | 我是护士仲裁人 Sloan医生 |
[06:00] | And you know wayne sheehan from human resources. | 这位是人力资源部的Wayne Sheehan |
[06:03] | But how… how did you get in… | 但…你是怎么进入… |
[06:04] | adele used to be a nurse. | Adele曾经是护士 |
[06:06] | Apparently,she’s gotten back into the field. | 显然她重操旧业了 |
[06:08] | I’m not just a housewife anymore. | 我不再是主妇了 |
[06:11] | There have been some complaints about dr.Sloan. | 有关于Sloan医生的投诉 |
[06:13] | Complaints that this hospital has, up until now,ignored. | 到目前为止 这些投诉都被管理层无视 |
[06:17] | Hey,everything I did was consensual. | 我们都是两情相愿的 |
[06:19] | In fact,some of ’em even begged for it. | 有时甚至是她们求我 |
[06:21] | Sloan. | |
[06:21] | no formal harassment complaints have been filed. | 目前没有正式的起诉 |
[06:25] | However,the board has decided to aggressively protect itself from possible future litigation, | 但董事会决定采取行动 避免日后的麻烦 |
[06:31] | so as of today,if a hospital employee | 今天开始 如果医院的雇员… |
[06:34] | is having a sexual relationship with another employee, | 和其他的雇员有肉体关系 |
[06:37] | they have got to register it. | 都必须要登记在册 |
[06:40] | It’s called “date and tell. | 这叫做”房事告知” |
[06:42] | ” This some kind of joke? | 这是个笑话吗? |
[06:43] | Do you want to wait until you have a $20 million lawsuit on your hands? | 你想日后被告上法庭吗? |
[06:48] | – Fill out the form. – Chief… | – 把表填了 – 主任… |
[06:49] | shut up and fill out the damn form. | 闭嘴 填表 |
[06:52] | And you,too,richard. | 你也要填 Richard |
[07:02] | Grey’s Anatomy Season4 Episode14 | |
[07:04] | Dr.Yang,are you okay? | Yang医生 你还好吧? |
[07:06] | I mean,I-I just wanted to check | 我只想来看看你 |
[07:08] | because you passed up a really awesome transplant case with dr.Hahn,and I. | 你放弃了参加Hahn医生 一个绝好的心脏移植手术 |
[07:16] | is this about the thing with. | 是…是和 |
[07:17] | with dr.Burke? | Burke医生有关吗? |
[07:19] | I-I know that y-you two were together and. | 我知道你们曾在一起 |
[07:31] | I made it through the wilderness somehow iade it through | 从迷茫中 我总算走了过来 |
[07:39] | didn’t know how lost I was until I found you | 遇到你之前 我多么沮丧 |
[07:45] | I was beat incomplete… | 我曾被彻底打败 |
[07:49] | should I be doing something? | 我该做点什么吗? |
[07:50] | I’d been had … | 曾受到伤害… |
[07:52] | – can I help you in… – I was sad and blue | – 我能帮你… – 悲伤又忧郁 |
[07:54] | but you made me feel | 你让我感到 |
[07:58] | yeah,you made me feel shiny and new | 让我感到光明和未来 |
[08:05] | like a virgin… | 宛如童贞… |
[08:07] | hey touched for the very first time like a vir… | 首次触碰 宛如童贞般悸动… |
[08:19] | I’ll just go upstairs and go charting.I… | 我上楼写病历… |
[08:26] | like a virgin … | 宛如童贞… |
[08:29] | look,if you needed more money, | 如果你需要钱 |
[08:31] | – all you had to do was… – I don’t need more money. | – 你只需要… – 我不需要钱 |
[08:33] | I have 50% of yours. | 你一半的钱都是我的 |
[08:35] | What I need is to be taken seriously. | 我需要被认真看待 |
[08:38] | I’m working. | 我工作 |
[08:39] | I’m loving it. | 我快乐 |
[08:41] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[08:43] | – Uh,I’ve changed,too. – How? | – 我也变了 – 何以见得? |
[08:46] | I’m spending more time at home. | 我更多留在家里 |
[08:48] | I’m…I’m delegating. | 我分配了权力 |
[08:49] | – I’ve heard that before. – No,no. | – 你以前就这么说 – 真的 |
[08:51] | I’ve…I’ve gotten myself,uh,an intern. | 我自己找了个实习生 |
[08:55] | The chief’s intern. | 主任的实习生 |
[09:00] | Change. | 改变 |
[09:03] | feels good,doesn’t it? | 还不错 对吧? |
[09:05] | o’malley. | |
[09:06] | yes,sir. | 是 主任 |
[09:08] | I’ve been watching you, o’malley,and frankly,I’m worried. | 我最近发现 O’malley 坦白说 我很担心 |
[09:12] | A guy like you can’t get too comfortable. | 生于忧患 死于安乐 |
[09:16] | A guy like you needs a challenge,needs change. | 你这种人 需要的是挑战 是改变 |
[09:22] | Well,now that you mention it, I have been feeling a little unchallenged. | 既然你提起 好像我最近确实缺乏干劲 |
[09:24] | What would you think about being my intern? | 你觉得做我的实习生怎么样? |
[09:27] | The chief’s intern. | 主任的实习生 |
[09:28] | The chief’s intern? | 主任的实习生? |
[09:30] | George o’malley. | |
[09:32] | tern to the chief. | 在主任手下实习 |
[09:35] | george o’malley,intern to the chief. | george o’malley 在主任手下实习 |
[09:36] | is that even a real thing? | 你不是开玩笑? |
[09:38] | We need to get aggressive with the virus. | 我们要主动攻击 |
[09:42] | If we inject the tumor in two sites,we can actually saturate it and have a real impact. | 我们在肿瘤两边植入病毒 就能充分发挥其作用 |
[09:48] | Okay,now needle number one will go into the tumor here. | 1号针从肿瘤这里插入 |
[09:54] | Needle number two goes right here. | 2号针从这里插入 |
[09:58] | Now for the virus to take full effect, we need to inject it at exactly the same time. | 为了让病毒发挥最大功效 需要同时插入 |
[10:03] | The same time. | 同时 |
[10:06] | You’re needle number two. | 你用2号针 |
[10:07] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[10:08] | We’re gonna practice. | 我们会练习 |
[10:14] | Now. | 现在 |
[10:16] | we’ll use the fluorescein to help us ilate the tumor from the surrounding tissue. | 我们用荧光素 将肿瘤和周围的组织区分开 |
[10:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:29] | Now remember. | 记住 |
[10:31] | we have to be completely in sync. | 我们要完全同步 |
[10:34] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[10:35] | Let me know when you’re ready. | 准备好了就告诉我 |
[10:38] | he’s with rose,he’s with rose, he’s with rose,he’s with rose. | 他现在跟Rose在一起 |
[10:43] | Do you like princesses? | 你喜欢公主吗? |
[10:46] | um,yeah,sure. | 当然喜欢 |
[10:48] | When you take out mommy’s broken heart,what happens? | 你拿出妈妈坏的心脏后会怎样呢? |
[10:51] | Well,we’re gonna put her on a heart-lung machine. | 我们会将她放入心肺机 |
[10:54] | Uh,it’s like with snow white,when,uh, | 就像白雪公主 |
[10:57] | she eats the poison apple and she dies for a while, | 她吃了毒苹果 暂时死去 |
[10:59] | but she’s not really dead.It’s like that. | 但不是真死 只是像死了 |
[11:01] | My mom’s gonna be dead? | 妈妈会死? |
[11:02] | snow white dies? | 白雪公主会死? |
[11:06] | when they’re little, you skip over the scary parts. | 对小孩子 吓人的部分应该略去 |
[11:09] | I’m really sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[11:10] | It’s okay.You don’t have kids. | 没关系 你又没有孩子 |
[11:12] | How would you know | 你怎么会知道呢 |
[11:16] | dr.Bailey, | Bailey医生 |
[11:17] | if I can’t get a hold of my patient,is it okay to give her test results to her friend? | 要是我联系不到病人 可否将检验报告给她朋友? |
[11:21] | No! | 当然不能! |
[11:21] | What if her friend is a really good friend of mine, | 要是她朋友 是我挚友 |
[11:23] | and he’s changing his whole life for her because he thinks she’s pregnant,and she’s not. | 我的挚友将改变一生 为了她不曾真正怀上的孩子 |
[11:26] | Stevens,you want to win yourself a harper avery, | 要想赢得哈帕 艾华利奖 |
[11:29] | you need to master the basics of privacy. | 你要学会尊重起码的隐私 |
[11:31] | The chief needs to know who you’ve slept with by the end of the day. | 今天之内 主任要知道你跟谁睡过 |
[11:34] | Be thorough. | 填详细点 |
[11:35] | The chief needs to know who you’ve slept with by the end of the day. | 今天之内 主任要知道你跟谁睡过 |
[11:38] | Be thorough. | 填详细点 |
[11:39] | The ief needs to know. | 今天之内 |
[11:41] | who you’ve slept with by the end of the day. | 主任要知道你跟谁睡过 |
[11:44] | be thorough. | 填详细点 |
[11:45] | This is no one’s business. | 这是个人私事 |
[11:46] | uh,it’s the chief’s business,so it’s my business. | 这跟主任有关 主任的事就是我的事 |
[11:48] | I’m thchief’s intern. | 我是主任的实习生 |
[11:50] | Let me see that. | 我看看 |
[11:52] | the chief said you’re the only person in the whole hospital who is exempt. | 主任说 你是全院唯一不用填表的人 |
[11:56] | congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[12:01] | w-what…what do they mean by “sexual relations”? | ‘肉体关系’是什么意思? |
[12:05] | There are levels… | – 有分程度的吧 – 嗯 |
[12:07] | of… | |
[12:08] | – intimacy. – Well. | |
[12:11] | they don’t need to know the. | 他们想知道… |
[12:13] | they just want to know the. | 只想知道… |
[12:16] | h-highest level. | 最深入那种 |
[12:20] | Okay,then. | 明白 那么 |
[12:21] | Um,I won’t need one of these. | 我不需要填 |
[12:29] | s…okay. | 好 |
[12:31] | Sure.I just don’t wanna turn this back. | 当然 你千万不要反悔 |
[12:34] | – freak. – I am not A. | – 变态 – 我不是 |
[12:37] | I am the chief’s intern. | 我可是主任的实习生 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 是吗 |
[12:40] | That’s not a real job. | 这可不是正业 |
[12:41] | Okay,I just need your form by the end of the day. | 今天之内填好表 |
[12:44] | it’s because I don’t have a penis,isn’t it? | 就因为我没有”萧”? |
[12:50] | I publish more. | 我发表的论文比他多 |
[12:51] | I do double the research. | 做的研究是他的两倍 |
[12:52] | I deserve this more tn burke. | 我比Burke更该得这个奖 |
[12:54] | It’s a big men’s club,and it’s not fair. | 简直就是男人俱乐部 何谈公平 |
[12:58] | I didn’t even realize you were being considered. | 我没想到你是候选之一 |
[13:00] | I wasn’t gonna mention it until I won. | 没得奖之前我不想提 |
[13:03] | Then I was gonna be all nonchalant, like awards don’t matter to me. | 我会装作漠不关心 好像得奖没什么大不了 |
[13:08] | Now burke’s gone and ruined my whole act. | 但Burke的得奖 拆穿了我的演技 |
[13:10] | You want to meet me at joe’s tonight? | 今晚去Joe的酒吧喝一杯? |
[13:11] | We can trash-talk him. | 我有很多苦水要吐 |
[13:16] | I can’T.I have this other thing. | 不行 我有别的安排了 |
[13:18] | Uh,hey,can you,uh,can you talk to the nurses? | 你能跟护士们谈谈吗? |
[13:21] | I need someone to,uh, | 我需要人… |
[13:23] | tell ’em to call off the boycott, tell ’em I’m a good guy. | 劝她们不要抵制我 告诉她们我是个好人 |
[13:26] | we don’t think you are a good guy | 我们不觉得你是好人 |
[13:29] | dr.Torres thinks I’m a good guy. | Torres医生觉得我是好人 |
[13:31] | don’t you,callie? | 不是吗 Callie? |
[13:42] | on call room.Now. | 去休息室 现在 |
[13:43] | So what’s the recovery period for brain surgery? | 脑手术的恢复期多长? |
[13:47] | It varies,but usually at least four to six weeks. | 视情况而定 至少四到六周 |
[13:51] | Well,looks like you’ll be stuck with me for four to six weeks. | 看来这一个多月 你都得跟我在一起了 |
[13:54] | You deploy in five days,man. | 你只有5天的假 |
[13:55] | That was before I knew you had a brain tumor. | 那是因为我不知道 你得了脑瘤 |
[13:57] | No,no. | 不 |
[13:58] | Don’t screw this up for yourself. | 这跟你没关系 |
[14:00] | You’re a soldier.It’s who you are. | 你是个军人 军人得服从命令 |
[14:01] | Besides,I’m probably not even gonna make it through surgery. | 再说了 我的手术不一定能成功 |
[14:03] | – Okay?So… – cool. | – 所以… – 没事 |
[14:04] | Then I’ll be good to go in about five days. | 那我5天内就可以回去了 |
[14:13] | dude,why did you come,man? | 你为什么要来? |
[14:16] | How could I not? | 我怎么能不来? |
[14:27] | god,you’re so paranoid. | 你想太多了 |
[14:54] | mr.Covington. | Covington先生 |
[15:04] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[15:06] | Don’t make me throw you out. | 别等我把你扔出去 |
[15:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[15:14] | Nothing’s wrong,sir. | 没什么 长官 |
[15:18] | Nothing at all. | 真的没什么 |
[15:32] | Thank you ****** | 谢谢你的会诊 |
[15:36] | – no. – I haven’t said anything. | – 不 – 我什么都没说 |
[15:38] | I’m not talking to the nurses for you. | 我不会帮你说好话 |
[15:39] | You’re dating my best friend. | 你在和我最好的朋友交往 |
[15:41] | No. | 不行 |
[15:42] | Come on,rose.You’re one of them. | 拜托 Rose 你也是个护士 |
[15:43] | Tellem I’m a good guy,a guy who happens to be mind-blowingly good at sex. | 告诉她们我是好人 只是碰巧在性生活上颇有建树 |
[15:47] | Yeah,see,but that, all the talk about all the sex? | 你的生活似乎只有性? |
[15:50] | It’s not what I think of as good-guy behavior. | 我可不认为这是君子的行为 |
[15:54] | I hate women like you. | 我讨厌你这样的女人 |
[15:56] | You string guys along, acting like sex is some prize, | 你盯着男人的表情 像是性是种恩赐 |
[15:59] | when really,you’re just afraid that once you give it up,he’ll lose interest. | 事实上 你只是害怕 他得手后就对你没兴趣了 |
[16:08] | You know,my dad’s not a bad guy. | 其实我父亲是个不错的人 |
[16:11] | He’s just. | 只是他 |
[16:13] | a soldier. | 是个军人 |
[16:15] | We’re all soldiers. | 我们都是军人 |
[16:17] | Todd’s down in the lobby. | Todd在楼下大厅 |
[16:21] | he’s such an idiot. | 他真是个傻瓜 |
[16:22] | He should just go, | 他应该离开 |
[16:23] | put me out of his mind and just… | 忘了我… |
[16:26] | well,that’s not so easy to do. | 可是那并不容易 |
[16:27] | Well,it’d be better for everyone, | 但这对大家都好 |
[16:29] | especially with dr.Evett hanging around. | 特别是在Evett医生在的时候 |
[16:31] | Todd can’t risk getting outted.He… | 他会被发现的 Todd不能冒这个险… |
[16:33] | it’s crazy that you even have to worry about stuff like thaT. | 你居然还在为这种事担心 |
[16:35] | “Don’t ask,don’t tell. | 别问 别说 |
[16:37] | ” Hey,I knew the deal when I signed on. | 我签字的时候就明白了 |
[16:42] | You keep your personal life separate from your work life. | 私生活和工作要分得很清楚 |
[16:45] | I just never thought.I’d… | 我只是从没想过 我会… |
[16:48] | meet my personal life at work. | 在工作中遇见他… |
[16:54] | I can still go get todd. | 我帮你把Todd叫来 |
[16:56] | No,I-I can’T. | 不 我不能那样 |
[16:59] | My dad…I can’T. | 我的父亲 我不能 |
[17:03] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[17:06] | Brave soldier who can’t even step up to his own father. | 勇敢的军人 却不敢面对他的父亲 |
[17:10] | I was thinking,this is hard. | 我知道这很困难 |
[17:15] | The gay part or the tumor part? | 同性恋还是肿瘤? |
[17:18] | The whole part. | 都是 |
[17:26] | I need your form. | 给我你的表格 |
[17:27] | Lexie,I nd you to fill out a form. | Lexie 填张表 |
[17:30] | – what’s this? – The sex police. | – 这是什么? – 风纪队长 |
[17:32] | Meredith,I’m gonna need your form. | Meredith 给我你的表 |
[17:34] | Don’t ask,don’t tell, george.Forms are stupid. | 别问 别说 George 那表格很荒谬 |
[17:35] | Yeah,I’m still gonna need it,though. | 尽管这样 你还是得填表 |
[17:37] | – Pen? – I… | – 笔? – 我… |
[17:40] | I,um. | 我 |
[17:41] | think I’ll need one of those after all. | 我想我还是要一张 |
[17:43] | What?Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[17:52] | I’ll just,um. | 我只是 嗯… |
[17:55] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:58] | Oh,god.I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:59] | do you want me to get cristina? | 需要我帮你去找Cristina吗? |
[18:01] | Derek is with rose, and I’m okay that derek is with rose. | Derek和Rose在一起 我对此无所谓 |
[18:07] | Get cristina. | 找到Cristina |
[18:08] | Get her form. | 让她交表格 |
[18:09] | Uh,you…you don’t want to go near cristina right now. | 现在 你不会想接近Cristina的 |
[18:12] | – Why,is she crying? – No. | – 为什么 她在哭? – 不是 |
[18:13] | Is she staring straight ahead being super-scary quiet? | 还是她两眼直视 目光呆滞 静得吓死人? |
[18:16] | She’s singing. | 她不停的唱歌 |
[18:20] | I still need your form. | 给我你的表格 |
[18:21] | Here,perv boy.enjoy. | 给你 男孩 慢慢享受 |
[18:24] | This isn’t complete. | 还没填完 |
[18:27] | It’s fine. | 这样就行了 |
[18:30] | What? | 什么? |
[18:34] | Oh,right. | 啊 对了 |
[18:35] | Sorry.I forgot. | 抱歉 我忘了 |
[18:43] | he forgot he had sex with me? | 他忘了和我上过床? |
[18:44] | – I just collect the forms. – he forgot he had sex with me? | – 我只负责收表格 – 他忘了和我上过床? |
[18:49] | You’re so fine and you’re mine… | 你太好 你是我的… |
[18:52] | stop singing. | 别唱了 |
[18:55] | Make me strong yeah,you make me bold | 你让我变得坚强 |
[18:59] | – ’cause your love thawed out – you’re gonna win your own harper avery award. | – 没有你的爱… – 你会得到自己的哈帕 艾华利奖 |
[19:03] | – Yeah,your love – burke wouldn’t have a career. | – 你的爱… – Burke事业不会有此成就 |
[19:06] | thawed out if it hadn’t been for you. | 如果没有你的爱… |
[19:07] | – What was scared and cold – you saved him when he had his tremor. | – 我的心仍然恐惧 – 当他手颤的时候 是你救了他 |
[19:10] | The harper avery board may not know it,but he does. | 哈帕 艾华利奖的评审会可能不知道 但是他知道 |
[19:12] | Like a virgin… | 如童贞一般… |
[19:14] | hey | |
[19:16] | – touched for the very first time – I’m in therapy. | – 首次接触 – 我在接受心理治疗 |
[19:22] | ’cause he’s with rose. | 因为他和Rose在一起了 |
[19:23] | I’m…I’m way more screwed up than you are. | 我 我比你还糟糕 |
[19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:35] | That makes me feel a little better. | 这让我感觉好点 |
[19:38] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:43] | Chief,it…adele. | 主任 嗯…Adele |
[19:45] | Uh,is it true you have every member of the hospital filing out this form? | 你让医院里的每个人 都填这份表格? |
[19:49] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[19:50] | We are taking this very seriously. | 我们很重视这件事 |
[19:53] | But I’m exempt from this?Me?Just me? | 就我没份? 只有我? |
[19:56] | I don’t even want to see you holding the form. | 我甚至不想看见你拿着它 |
[20:03] | Okay,then. | 很好 |
[20:07] | What? | 怎么了? |
[20:11] | 100.4. | |
[20:14] | Sorry,karev. | 不好意思 Karev |
[20:15] | Oh,come on.I…I’m fine. | 行了 我很好 |
[20:16] | Immune system protocols. | 免疫系统指引 |
[20:18] | I am not putting mrs.Marshall at risk. | 我只是不想让Marshall太太冒险 |
[20:20] | Page yang. | 呼叫Yang |
[20:21] | She’s scrubbing in. | 她替你 |
[20:22] | You go get mrs.Marshall’s family. | 你去接Marshall夫人的家人 |
[20:24] | You’re on babysitting duty the rest of the day. | 你剩下的时间 做个好保姆 |
[20:32] | Darren. | |
[20:39] | We can take a moment. | 我们能等一会 |
[20:48] | No. | 不 |
[20:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[20:57] | No. | 不 |
[21:00] | let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[21:15] | donor heart’s on its way. | 捐赠的心脏马上就来 |
[21:22] | Can’t imagine how you must feel about burke’s award. | 你肯定对Burke的获奖感触颇深 |
[21:25] | You actually helped him with all that research. | 你对他的研究贡献很大 |
[21:28] | He didn’t even mention you in the article. | 他在文章里对你只字未提 |
[21:31] | Well,I guess it’s no surprise. | 这在意料之中吧 |
[21:33] | His arrogance is legendary. | 他的傲慢堪称传奇 |
[21:41] | Thought we finally had some common ground. | 我们终于有了些共同点 |
[21:47] | Good for you. | 这很好 |
[21:49] | refusing to trash him,rising above. | 不恶言相向 这让你突显品格高尚 |
[21:52] | That’s very impressive. | 很了不起 |
[21:53] | I am going to follow your example,yang. | 我要向你学习 Yang |
[21:58] | Congratulations,preston. | 恭喜你 Preston |
[22:00] | I wish you well. | 希望你过得好 |
[22:09] | okay,remember what I said. | 好了 记住我的话 |
[22:11] | We have to be in total sync for the virus to have maximum infiltration. | 我们必须同时开始 让病毒发挥最大效果 |
[22:15] | Okay? | 好吧? |
[22:17] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[22:21] | Go. | 开始 |
[22:30] | Easy.Slow down. | 放松 慢点 |
[22:33] | Easy.Slow down.Slow down.Slow down. | 放松 慢点 慢点 |
[22:35] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:35] | Don’t…don’t look at the machine.Look at me. | 别看机器 看着我 |
[22:38] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[22:44] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[22:48] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[22:57] | the virus is in. | 病毒注射成功 |
[23:03] | we’re standing on the moon,dr.Grey. | 我们登月成功 Grey医生 |
[23:09] | I ju wanted to drop off the form myself. | 我只是亲自来送表格 |
[23:12] | Answer any questions you might have. | 回答你的问题 |
[23:14] | There are interns listed on this form. | 这表上都是实习的名字 |
[23:17] | I require the energy of youth. | 我需要年轻人的能量 |
[23:20] | Dr.Shepherd was just a moment of weakness,for both of us. | 我和Shepherd医生只是一时脆弱 |
[23:23] | Dr.Sloan? | Sloan医生? |
[23:24] | Oh,that was many moments,in on call rooms. | 次数太多了 在休息室里 |
[23:28] | Very hot. | 非常火爆 |
[23:30] | Steamy. | 热情 |
[23:31] | All right,dr.Bailey,I get the joke,okay? | 好了 Bailey医生 玩笑有个限度 |
[23:32] | See?This is a joke to you. | 你当这是个玩笑 |
[23:35] | I am a single woman. | 我是个单身女人 |
[23:37] | I’ve been a single woman for some time now, | 有段时间了 |
[23:40] | but the very idea that i could have a sexual encounter… | 我的艳遇 双方自愿的性 |
[23:44] | a consensual sexual encounter… is a joke to you? | 对你来说只是玩笑吗? |
[23:47] | Dr.Bailey,I never… | Bailey医生 我从没… |
[23:48] | so much so that you would single me out of this entire hospital | 整个医院 你就这样对我一个 |
[23:51] | as the one person who couldn’t interest a member of the opposite sex? | 是不是我就不能吸引男人和我上床? |
[23:55] | It’S. | 这简直… |
[23:57] | – it’s just… – it’s harassment. | – 简直是… – 太过分了 |
[23:59] | Adele. | |
[24:00] | Just shame on you,sir. | 你这混蛋 |
[24:02] | Just shame on you! | 你是个大混蛋 |
[24:06] | liquids for your fever.Drink this. | 可以退烧 喝吧 |
[24:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:09] | – You’re run-down. – I’m fine. | – 你很虚弱 – 我没事 |
[24:10] | You’re taking on too much. | 你压力太大了 |
[24:12] | She can’t just move up here. | 她不能就这样搬进来 |
[24:13] | – You guys need to slow down and just… – what’s your problem? | – 你们要慢慢来 – 你怎么回事 |
[24:15] | You can’t pass a baby on the street without stopping. | 你在路上看见孩子 都要驻足艳羡 |
[24:17] | The only friggin’ baby in the world you’re not happy about is mine. | 为何独独对我的孩子这么不满 |
[24:20] | It’s not that I’m not happy for you. | 不是我不替你高兴 |
[24:21] | – It’s just… – what? | – 只是… – 什么? |
[24:26] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[24:27] | Yeah,that’s what I thought. | 对 我也是这么想 |
[24:36] | so are we on for tonight,or what? | 我们今晚出去吗 |
[24:40] | Um,I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:41] | I mean,I told you,I have this other thing. | 我跟你说了 我还有其他安排 |
[24:48] | I don’t,uh. | 我交友不易 |
[24:50] | make friends easily. | |
[24:52] | I’m awkward and I’m bad at small talk,and I generally don’t like people I don’t know,but. | 我很怪 也不擅交际 对不认识的人敬而远之 |
[25:01] | I made friends with you. | 但我和你是朋友 |
[25:03] | And now you have this “thing,” and that thing is sloan. | 你现在有安排 而这安排就是Sloan |
[25:08] | Are you mad that I’m sleeping with mk sloan? | 我跟Sloan上床 你很生气吗 |
[25:10] | I’m not mad that you’re sleeping with sloan. | 你跟他上床 我不生气 |
[25:13] | I’m mad at you didn’t tell me that you’re sleeping with sloan. | 我生气的是 你没告诉我这件事 |
[25:15] | I’m mad at you. | 我是生你的气 |
[25:17] | because instead of telling me and admitting | 你既没有告诉我此事 也不愿承认 |
[25:20] | that you’re one of those girls who goes all poofy when she gets a boyfriend, | 你是那种有男友后 变得沾沾自喜的女人 |
[25:23] | you disappear. | 你只是消失 |
[25:24] | with your “thing. | 和你的安排一起 |
[25:30] | ” I don’t make friends easily. | 我交友不易 |
[25:42] | That was great. | 手术太棒了 |
[25:44] | Totally sync,like we were one person. | 完全同步 就像我们是一个人 |
[25:45] | Yeah,it was great. | 对 很不错 |
[25:47] | You did great. | 你做的很好 |
[25:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:51] | Uh,obviously,his intracranial pressure is going to need to be monitored overnight,so. | 他的颅内压需要有人晚上看护 |
[25:56] | If you just tell me the parameters. | 如果你能告诉我参数 |
[25:58] | I’ll stay. | 我留下 |
[25:59] | I mean,we could… I-I. | 我是说 我们可以…我 |
[26:02] | we can stay together. | 我们可以一起看护 |
[26:05] | how’d it go? | 手术怎么样? |
[26:07] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:08] | It went really. | 进展非常… |
[26:10] | really well. | 非常顺利 |
[26:11] | Dr.Grey had one of the,um. | Grey医生帮助了 |
[26:14] | she had one of the,uh,one of the injections. | 她帮助了注射病毒 |
[26:17] | I was just. | 我只是… |
[26:18] | I was heading home.And I didn’t know if you. | 我正要回家 你… |
[26:20] | yeah,right. | 那个… |
[26:22] | Um,I need to stay here tonight. | 我晚上得留在医院 |
[26:25] | – Okay? – Okay? | – 好吧? – 好的 |
[26:27] | I’ll…I’ll just. | 那我就… |
[26:31] | – okay. – Rose. | – 好的 |
[26:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:39] | I can page you if there’s any problems. | 有问题我就找你 |
[26:42] | I’ll stay. | 我会留下 |
[26:43] | If you want me to stay,I’ll. | 如果你想让我留下 我就留下 |
[26:46] | I’ll stay. | 我会留下 |
[26:50] | No.You should go be with rose. | 不用 你跟Rose一起走吧 |
[27:03] | Sex.Let’s go. | 上床 快点 |
[27:09] | Are you coming? | 你来不来? |
[27:12] | I’m just. | 我只是… |
[27:14] | – not in the mood. – What? | – 没那个心情 – 什么? |
[27:17] | You’re always in the mood. | 你总是有心情的 |
[27:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:20] | But I’m just. | 但我只是… |
[27:24] | all my surgeries got canceled today. | 我今天所有的手术都被取消了 |
[27:28] | You’re useless. | 你真没用 |
[27:35] | the donor heart just arrived.And I’ll take you down to the waiting room. | 捐赠的心脏刚到 我带你去等候室 |
[27:37] | I think something’s wrong. | 我觉得有点不对劲 |
[27:39] | she’s having trouble breathing. | 她没法呼吸 |
[27:42] | Decreased breath sounds on the right side.I think her lung has dropped. | 右侧呼吸减弱 估计是肺衰竭 |
[27:44] | – Page hahn. – right away,dr.Karev. | – 呼叫Hahn – 马上 Karev医生 |
[27:46] | She’s not moving! | 她不动了 |
[27:53] | what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[27:54] | You can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[27:56] | You can’t break the isolation barrier. | 你不能破坏隔离 |
[28:01] | Mr.Marshall,you need to get your kids outta here. | Marshall先生 请把你的孩子带走 |
[28:02] | Is she dying? | 她要死了? |
[28:04] | Mr.Marshall,your kids. | Marshall先生 你的孩子 |
[28:05] | Don’t let her die.Please don’t let her die. | 别让她死 求你 |
[28:08] | Okay,uh,jessie,zoe,this is the scary part, | 好了 Jessie Zoe 这部分很吓人 |
[28:11] | so I need you guys to turn around.I know what I’m doing. | 你们转过身去 我知道自己在干什么 |
[28:15] | I’ll tell you when it’s over. | 完事我就告诉你 |
[28:27] | okay,zoe,jessie,it’s okay. | 好了 Zoe Jessie 没事了 |
[28:29] | You can look at your mommy now. | 你们现在可以看看妈妈了 |
[28:31] | Mommy’s okay.oh,god. | 妈妈没事了 |
[28:34] | It’s okay.It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[28:40] | here are the rest of the forms,sir,alphabetized and broken down by department. | 这是剩下的表格 已经按字母序重新编排了 |
[28:44] | See that,adele? | 看见了 Adele |
[28:45] | Didn’t have to lift a finger.I’m delegating. | 都不用动手指 这就是分配任务的好处 |
[28:47] | Well,I’ve seen some progress today. | 似乎确实有些进展 |
[28:50] | Well,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:57] | Dr.Webber,may I have a word with you privately? | Webber医生 我能私下跟你说几句吗 |
[29:01] | I’ll be right outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[29:05] | I gave up a major surgery today,and all my friends think I’m a brownnosing perv. | 我今天放弃了参加手术 所有的朋友都觉得我在擦鞋 |
[29:10] | But I. | 但我… |
[29:11] | it was worth it because I thought that. | 这很值得 因为我觉得… |
[29:13] | that you saw me,but. | 你重视我 |
[29:17] | all due respect,sir,you’re using me to get back together with your wife. | 我很尊重你 但你利用我获取你太太的好感 |
[29:20] | – O’malley… – I don’t know | – 我不知道 |
[29:21] | if it’s possible to quit a thing that isn’t even a real thing,but I do. | 如果能退出这个不算正业的职务 |
[29:27] | I-I quit. | 我退出 |
[29:29] | O’malley,wait. | O’malley 等一下 |
[29:34] | The truth is,I do see you,o’malley. | 事实上 我确实重视你 O’malley |
[29:37] | I see how hard you’re working. | 我看到了 你是多么努力 |
[29:39] | The chief’s intern is not a real job,but I’d like it to be. | 主任的实习生不是正式职位 但我很希望它是 |
[29:46] | Let’s give him acetaminophen,add a 500 of vancomycin and, | 给他注射醋氨酚 加上500单位的万古霉素 |
[29:50] | uh,blood and urine cultures also. | 再做一下 血尿培养 |
[29:52] | If you want to take a break,I’ll sit with him. | 你要是想休息一下 我可以替你 |
[29:54] | – No,I’m okay. – ok | – 没事 不用 – 好吧 |
[30:10] | v-fib. | 心室纤颤 |
[30:12] | Charge the paddles to 300. | 电压300 |
[30:14] | They are charged. | 充好了 |
[30:15] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:28] | I know my being here makes you feel uncomfortable, | 我知道自己在此 让你觉得难受 |
[30:31] | but I was trained not to leave a man when he’s down. | 但我接受的训练 绝不在战友倒下时 弃之不顾 |
[30:33] | Our man is down. | 我们的战友倒下了 |
[30:35] | – Todd… – we both love him. | – 我们都爱着他 |
[30:38] | – Todd… – no! | – 不! |
[30:41] | All I want to know is how he’s doing. | 我只想知道 他现在怎么样 |
[30:50] | Oh,god. | 噢 上帝 |
[30:56] | dr.Karev saved your life,but the chance that you were exposed to infection is too great. | Karev医生救了你一命 但你极有可能受到感染 |
[31:03] | can she get another heart? | 她能再得到一个心脏吗? |
[31:04] | You’ll be at the top of the list. | 你会在移植名单的最前列 |
[31:06] | But m gonna have to stay in isolation,right? | 但我还得继续隔离 对吗? |
[31:27] | the spinal tap showed encephalitis. | 脊椎抽液显示出脑炎的症状 |
[31:29] | The virus reverted. | 病毒变异了 |
[31:33] | There’s no way we could’ve predicted this. | 这是我们无法预见的 |
[31:45] | On the way here,I stopped and I got this. | 来的路上 我买了这个 |
[31:50] | for when we get it right. | 是为我们成功的时候准备的 |
[31:54] | Because we will. | 因为我们会的 |
[31:56] | We will succeed. | 我们会成功 |
[31:58] | We will save someone. | 我们会拯救他人 |
[32:01] | And when we do,we’re gonna open this bottle of champagne, | 到了那个时候 我们一起开启这瓶香槟 |
[32:04] | and we’re gonna drink to phillip robinson and darren covington. | 为Phillip Robinson 和Darren Covington干杯 |
[32:07] | and all the other patients who helped us change the face of medicine, | 为所有帮我们 改变了医学面貌的病人干杯 |
[32:15] | and we’re gonna celebratE. | 我们将会庆祝 |
[32:17] | We’re gonna use this as our victory dance. | 将以此酒作为奖赏 |
[32:21] | Meredith,we will. | Meredith 我们会的 |
[32:26] | we will open this bottle of champagne. | 我们一定会开启这瓶香槟 |
[32:39] | Going through all the forms,I noticed you didn’t turn yours in. | 看了这些表 我发现你的还没有交 |
[32:43] | No,no,sir. | 还没有 主任 |
[32:44] | Well,I ed you to. | 我需要你填表 |
[32:46] | The hospital is still liable even though dr.Burke isn’t here. | 即使Burke医生不在 医院仍是要负责的 |
[33:09] | There. | 好了 |
[33:10] | My sexual relationship… preston burke…on paper. | 我的性伴侣… Preston Burke…写上了 |
[33:13] | Satisfied? | 满意了吧? |
[33:15] | – I know this is difficult for you. – No,it’s not difficult,sir. | – 我知道这很难受 – 不 不是难受 主任 |
[33:17] | It is simple. | 这很简单 |
[33:19] | Burke is not here.He’s gone. | Burke不在这里 他走了 |
[33:21] | And he’s the better for it. | 他过得更好了 |
[33:22] | He’s winning the harper avery award and being celebrated all over the world. | 他得了哈帕 艾华利奖 举世闻名 |
[33:27] | That is not difficult. | 这并非难受 |
[33:28] | He’s out there. | 他远在天边 |
[33:30] | And I’m here. | 我还在此地 |
[33:32] | where everything is the same. | 什么都没变 |
[33:35] | I still live in his apartment,I walk the same halls of this hospital, | 我还住在他的公寓里 每天穿过同样的医院走廊 |
[33:39] | I wear the same scrubs,and even that is not difficult. | 穿着同样的消毒服 这都并非难受 |
[33:42] | This is where I am. | 我就在这里 |
[33:44] | This is where I choo to be. | 是我自己的选择 |
[33:47] | But,sir. | 但是 主任 |
[33:49] | when his hand was shaking,I performed his surgeries, | 当他的手颤抖时 我替他做的手术 |
[33:55] | I kept his secrets,I nursed his pride. | 我安抚他的自尊心 我保守他的秘密 |
[33:57] | You know it,and I know it,and he knows it. | 你知道 我知道 他知道 |
[34:01] | He knows it. | 他很清楚这一点 |
[34:04] | And yet,nowhere in the newspaper article does my name appear. | 可是 在那篇报纸上 他对我只字未提 |
[34:12] | I am the unseen hand to his brilliance. | 在他的卓越光辉中 我是看不见的手 |
[34:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[34:21] | and yet,while everything is. | 可是 一切都没变 |
[34:27] | the same,it’s very,very different. | 却又如此如此不同 |
[34:30] | Now I’m lucky if I get to hold a clamp. | 现在 我能拿个镊子都算走运了 |
[34:33] | Hahn treats me like. | Hahn对我就像… |
[34:40] | I was his hand,and now I’m a ghost. | 我曾是他的双手 如今我却像个幽灵 |
[34:47] | That’s not difficult. | 这不是难受 |
[34:50] | It’s unbearable. | 只是无法忍受 |
[34:53] | I know everybody is proud of him,but I’m not. | 我知道大家都以他为荣 但我不这样 |
[34:57] | And I do not wish him well. | 我不希望他过得好 |
[35:01] | ******** | 这种”抵制”已经够了 |
[35:04] | Now,okay,I have no authority here, | 虽然 我在此并没有任何权威 |
[35:07] | but I would like to offer my thoughts on dr.Sloan. | 但我想说出 我对Sloan医生的想法 |
[35:12] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[35:13] | Uh,this man is a whore,has always been a whore,will probably always be a whore. | 这个人就是个淫棍 从前就是 将来估计也是 |
[35:20] | But,I mean,that’s not a secret. | 不过 这人尽皆知 |
[35:22] | He’s not keeping it hidden. | 他没有隐瞒这一点 |
[35:23] | You all knew who he was before you got involved with him. | 在和他搞上之前 你们也都清楚知道 |
[35:26] | And now you want to be all “woe is me,he doesn’t call me back,he’s dating other women. | 现在你们却都表现出 “他没给我打电话 他约会别的女人了” |
[35:31] | ” He’s nasty,but he’s a doctor here and a pretty good one. | 他是很下流 不过他也是一名医生 一名出色的医生 |
[35:37] | So let us all close our knees and get back to our jobs | 所以 让我们夹紧大腿 做好自己的工作 |
[35:42] | so he can get back to his job and help the people that really need it. | 这样他才能做好自己的工作 救助需要帮助的病人 |
[35:50] | disperse. | 解散 |
[36:00] | oh,my god. | 上帝 |
[36:04] | Hi,my baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[36:16] | I heard.Y did great. | 我听说了 你做得很好 |
[36:21] | – Alex. – Look,you think I’m scum. | – 听着 你认为我是废物 |
[36:23] | You think I can’t do this. | 你觉得我做不来 |
[36:24] | But it’s my kid,izzie,my kid,and what you think doesn’t matter. | 但这是我的孩子 Izzie 是我的孩子 你怎么想无所谓 |
[36:33] | I want him to have a military burial. | 我希望给他举行军人葬礼 |
[37:27] | It was a good day. | 这是不错的一天 |
[37:30] | heading home. | 回家 |
[37:33] | Heading home early. | 早早回家 |
[37:37] | Maybe you have changed. | 也许你是变了 |
[37:44] | That’s a nice blouse. | 很漂亮的外衣 |
[37:49] | Maybe even a great day. | 甚至算是美好的一天 |
[37:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:53] | Did you ever get in touch with that patient? | 你跟那个病人联系上吗? |
[37:55] | No. | 没有 |
[37:56] | – Did you tell her friend? – No. | – 你告诉她的朋友了吗? – 没有 |
[38:04] | even though it killed me,I didn’t tell. | 即使很难受 我也没有说 |
[38:07] | You’re growing,stevens. | 你成熟了 Stevens |
[38:10] | Yeah,well,I wish it would stop. | 但我不希望这样 |
[38:15] | My husband is out on a date. | 我的丈夫在外边约会 |
[38:19] | right now. | 现在 |
[38:20] | On a date. | 正在约会 |
[38:25] | I was a good doctor. | 我是个优秀的医生 |
[38:30] | even when it was hard. | 即便当时有那么多困难 |
[38:33] | I was the me in my head. | 我的印象中 我就是那样的 |
[38:36] | I just called three of my ex-boyfriends to find out how unforgettable I am. | 我给我三个前男友打电话 想知道自己是否很难忘 |
[38:40] | I left messages.I’m sure they’ll call me back. | 我留言了 他们肯定会回复的 |
[38:44] | So you made a mistake and you slept with alex? | 你一时糊涂 和Alex上了床? |
[38:47] | No one has made more mistakes or slept with more inappropriate people | 没人比我犯的错误更多 和那么多不合适的对象上过床 |
[38:53] | or been more publicly humiliated than me. | 或者比我更丢脸 |
[38:56] | Let me be an inspiration. | 我告诉你 |
[38:58] | look at me… I am the chief’s intern. | 看看我…我是个主任实习生 |
[39:02] | I am the man at the right hand. | 我应该是他的首席助手 |
[39:07] | of the man. | 主任的助手 |
[39:10] | okay,I’ve been avoiding you. | 我是在逃避你 |
[39:12] | But. | 但是 |
[39:14] | when she was here,addison said… well, | 当Addison在的时候 她说… |
[39:16] | she implied that…that,well,we… that I…that I was. | 她暗示… 说…我… 说我是… |
[39:22] | that. | 那个… |
[39:25] | you and i might be lesbians. | 你和我可能是同性恋 |
[39:44] | there was a moment when I thought. | 曾有一刻 我觉得 |
[39:46] | I can’t do this. | 我没法面对 |
[39:52] | Well,I’m glad some things haven’t changed. | 我很高兴 有些东西没有改变 |
[39:57] | I can’t do this alone. | 我没法一个人面对 |
[40:00] | The most refined,professional,ladylike doctor in this hospital came to my defense tonight. | 今晚 本院最优雅 最专业 最有女人味的医生替我辩护 |
[40:05] | The best she could come up with was “he’s a whore. | 她能想到最贴切的辩词是 “他是个淫棍” |
[40:09] | ” I’m a whore. | “我是个淫棍” |
[40:11] | I slept with her. | 我和她上床时 |
[40:14] | The whole time,I was thinking about meredith. | 我脑子里想的全是Meredith |
[40:18] | Who’s the bigger whore? | 谁更像个淫棍? |
[40:20] | But I closed my eyes. | 但我闭上双眼 |
[40:22] | and imagined myself doing it. | 想象着我自己面对困难 |
[40:27] | And I did. | 我成功了 |
[40:29] | I blocked out the fear. | 我驱散了恐惧 |
[40:32] | and I did it. | 我成功了 |
[40:35] | It was a really good day. | 这的确是不错的一天 |
[40:40] | Look,I’m just gonna say this because your insurance only covers 20 sessions, | 听着 我这样说 因为你的医保只包含20次疗程 |
[40:44] | and I feel we should get right to the point. | 我们应该直接点 |
[40:47] | That was a load of crap. | 这都是胡扯 |
[40:50] | It was not a good day. | 这天根本不好 |
[40:53] | Your patient died alone,unable to tell the love of his life how he felt. | 你的病人孤独死去 不能将感受告诉真爱 |
[40:57] | Yeah,but he did it for his boyfriend. | 没错 但他为男友而这样做 |
[40:59] | I mean,I actually think it was kind of heroic. | 我确实觉得这很勇敢 |
[41:01] | – It’s a load of crap. – Stop saying that. | – 胡扯 – 别这样说 |
[41:03] | Look,let me draw the parallels for you. | 听着 我把话说清楚 |
[41:05] | The tragic patient dies alone while the love of his life is literally in the next room. | 那个可怜的病人孤独死去 他的真爱离他咫尺之遥 |
[41:12] | That’s you. | 这就是你 |
[41:13] | What…what… what are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[41:14] | I’m not dying alone. | 我没有孤独死去 |
[41:15] | Oh,but I think you are. | 我想你会的 |
[41:17] | And you’re…you’re telling yourself you’re a hero, | 你还告诉自己 这么做很勇敢 |
[41:20] | when in reality,all you are is alone. | 而现实是 你孤独一人 |
[41:22] | – That is a load of crap. – He’s with rose. | – 胡扯 – 他和Rose在一起 |
[41:28] | you know what? I’M. | 我… |
[41:30] | – not gonna do this.- He’s with rose. | – 不会这么做的 – 他和Rose在一起 |
[41:31] | Why do you keep saying that? | 你为什么一直这么说? |
[41:33] | Because if you can’t see what’s wrong with that sentence… | 要是你看不出来 这句话有什么问题 |
[41:35] | “he’s with rose”… we’re never gonna get anywhere. | “他和Rose在一起” … 我们不可能有进展 |
[41:37] | He’s with rose. | 他和Rose在一起 |
[41:39] | Okay!So he’s with rose.So what? | 他和Rose在一起 这又怎么了? |
[41:41] | And if he’s with rose,that means he’s not with you. | 如果他和Rose在一起 就意味着他没有和你在一起 |
[41:43] | And do you know why he’s not with you? | 你知道他为何没和你在一起? |
[41:48] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[41:50] | Are you calling me a coward? | 你是在说我软弱? |
[41:54] | I think you’re very frightened,dr.Grey. | 我觉得你非常害怕 Grey医生 |
[41:56] | Are you calling me a coward? | 你是在说我软弱? |
[41:58] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |