时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | the problem with being a resident is… | 做住院医生的烦恼是… |
[00:04] | you feel crazy all the time. | 你会时刻精神紧张 |
[00:08] | You haven’t slept in years. | 几年没睡过好觉 |
[00:19] | you spend every day around people in massive crisis. | 周围整日都是身处危机的人 |
[00:24] | You lose your ability to judge what’s normal… | 你会丧失判断力… |
[00:26] | move your crap off the floor before this thing eats it! | 在我吸走它们之前 把你这些垃圾拿开! |
[00:29] | O-okay.Okay,okay,okay. | 好 好 好 |
[00:33] | In yourself or anyone else. | 对于自己或别人是否正常的判断力 |
[00:37] | And yet people arconstantly asking you to tell them how they’re doing. | 可人们还不断问你 他们的状况如何 |
[00:40] | How the hell are you supposed to know? | 你怎么可能知道? |
[00:42] | Eggs good? | 鸡蛋好吃吗? |
[00:46] | The baby didn’t like the breakfast. | 宝宝不喜欢这顿早餐 |
[00:47] | All right,into the can.Come on. | 好吧 进来 快来 |
[00:50] | You don’t even know how you’re doing. | 你连自己感觉如何都不知道 |
[00:53] | we had our first honest conversation about your feelings,and now you want to leave. | 才结束第一次掏心的对话 你就要放弃 |
[00:56] | That timing doesn’t strike you as strange? | 这时机不奇怪吗? |
[00:59] | No! | 不! |
[00:59] | And I’m still firing you. | 我还是要解雇你 |
[01:01] | No,you’re quitting. | 不 你在逃避 |
[01:02] | No,I’m not quitting. | 没有 我没在逃避 |
[01:03] | I don’t quit things. | 我从不逃避生活 |
[01:04] | Well,actually,you do. | 恰恰相反 |
[01:05] | Your mother quit your father. | 你母亲逃避你父亲 |
[01:07] | Your father quit you. | 你父亲逃避你 |
[01:08] | You quit your boyfriend. | 你逃避你男友 |
[01:09] | And if I read your hospital chart correctly | 如果没看错你的病历的话 |
[01:12] | you quit your life momentarily on a couple of occasions.You quit. | 在人生很多重大场合 你都做了逃兵 |
[01:15] | It’s what you know how to do. | 你屡屡如此 |
[01:17] | Now you’re really fired. | 现在 你真被解雇了 |
[01:21] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 总算有了点进展 |
[01:23] | And I want you to handle all my consults. | 我要你处理我所有的会诊 |
[01:25] | Anything you can do without me,do it. | 做所有不需要我出面的事 |
[01:26] | And book some time in the robotics lab. | 去预定机器人试验室 |
[01:28] | I want to give him a tour. | 我想带他参观一下 |
[01:29] | Hahn,walter tapley’s coming in today. | Hahn Walter Tapley今天要来 |
[01:30] | Do we have anything special that he can scrub in on? | 我们有什么特色可以展示吗? |
[01:33] | Walter tapley is coming here? | Walter Tapley要来这? |
[01:35] | The chief was his student. | 主任是他学生 |
[01:36] | You studied at the right hand of god? | 你是医神的得意门生? |
[01:39] | We need something impressive. | 我们需要让他留下深刻的印象 |
[01:42] | I will stab someone in the chest if I have to. | 迫不得已 我可以在谁身上捅一刀 |
[01:44] | o’malley,get boyer ready for his C.T. | O’malley 让Boyer准备做C.T. |
[01:47] | And prep my lap chole. | 准备好我的腹腔镜胆囊切除术 |
[01:48] | I need to be outta that O.R.By 10:00. | 我10点要做完那手术 |
[01:49] | Hahn,plan to be free at 10:00. | Hahn 10点时腾出时间 |
[01:51] | O’malley,did patricia say I had any messages? | O’malley Patricia那儿有我的口信吗? |
[01:53] | Yeah,she said… | 有 她说… |
[01:56] | she said to tell you that your wife hadn’t called in the 20 minutes since you last asked if your wife called. | 自你20分钟前询问起 你太太都没打过电话 |
[02:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | I’m very optimistic about this new viral cocktail. | 我对这抗病毒鸡尾酒疗法很乐观 |
[02:08] | Adding in I.L.-2 should make a very big difference. | 加入白细胞介素2会有很大不同 |
[02:11] | We’re close. | 我们离目标很近了 |
[02:12] | We’re gonna open this bottle of champagne soon. | 很快就可以开香槟庆祝了 |
[02:13] | I know. | 知道了 |
[02:15] | – You okay?- I’m fine. | – 你没事吧? – 我很好 |
[02:18] | Listen,clinical trials can be a grind. | 听着 临床试验是项苦差事 |
[02:20] | If this is getting to you,I can do this one on my own. | 如果你嫌麻烦 我可以自己来 |
[02:22] | I’m not a quitter.I don’t need you to rescue me.Let’s just do this. | 我不是逃兵 不用你帮忙 我们一起做吧 |
[02:26] | because waiting is a bad idea. | 因为干等不是个好主意 |
[02:27] | I mean,we’re talking about your health. | 现在事关你的健康 |
[02:29] | dr. Shepherd can say no if it’s such a problem. | 如果不行 Shepherd医生会拒绝的 |
[02:31] | What am I saying no to? | 拒绝什么? |
[02:33] | Is there any way you could push back the surgery a few hours? | 手术能不能推迟几小时? |
[02:36] | My boyfriend’s flight was nceled. | 我男友的班机取消了 |
[02:38] | I want him to be here. | 我需要他陪伴 |
[02:39] | Greta.He has some questions. | – 他有几个问题 |
[02:41] | He’s so smart about this stuff. | 他很了解我的病情 |
[02:43] | I don’t even know what to ask. | 我甚至都不明白他的问题 |
[02:44] | Are you reconsidering the procedure? | 你在重新考虑整个程序吗? |
[02:46] | Andre and I have had so little time together. | 我和Andre一起的时间不长 |
[02:48] | We met in january. | 我们1月份认识的 |
[02:50] | I mean,this treatment could kill me,right? | 我是说 这手术有生命危险对吧? |
[02:55] | You have a very aggressive tumor. | 你的肿瘤转移很迅速 |
[02:56] | Even if we don’t operate,you’re looking at a few months. | 即使不做手术 也活不过几个月 |
[02:58] | But I’d spend them with andre. | 但这样至少能和Andre在一起 |
[03:01] | Do you know how precious that is,time with the person you love? | 你知道和爱人在一起的时间有多珍贵吗? |
[03:05] | greta,please. | Greta 拜托 |
[03:06] | I’m not saying I want to cancel. | 我不是要取消手术 |
[03:08] | I’m justaying I want to wait for andre. | 我只是想等Andre来 |
[03:10] | He’ll help me to decide. | 让他帮我决定 |
[03:12] | – Okay,we can’t wait for– he’ll be here at 3:00. | – 好 但我们不能等… – 他3点就来 |
[03:21] | dr. Mark sloan. | Mark Sloan医生 |
[03:23] | I used to be a patient of his. | 我曾是他的病人 |
[03:25] | Rebecca? | |
[03:27] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[03:29] | Hi,izzie. | 嗨 Izzie |
[03:30] | I’ve–I’ve called you and left,like,50 messages. | 我打你电话 还留了很多短信 |
[03:33] | You seem kind of upset. | 你看上去很烦躁 |
[03:34] | Well,you’re not pregnant,first of all,analex has been turning his life upside down to be your baby daddy, | 首先你没怀孕 为了做你孩子的父亲 Alex的生活变得一团糟 |
[03:40] | and I can’t tell him because of confidentiality.So yeah,upset. | 但因为要保密 我又不能告诉他 我能不烦躁嘛 |
[03:43] | You can talk to alex about anything. | 你可以告诉Alex任何事 |
[03:45] | I want him involved. | 我愿意他参与进来 |
[03:46] | And I am pregnant. | 而且我确实怀孕了 |
[03:47] | You kind of know. | 你也知道的 |
[03:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:49] | So if you’re not trying to trap alex wi a fake pregnancy, | 如果你没有假装怀孕骗Alex |
[03:52] | you won’t mind if I do another test,just to be sure. | 不介意我再给你做次测验吧 |
[03:54] | Trap him? | 骗他? |
[03:55] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[03:57] | I’m pregnant,and that’s a good thing because I want this baby. | 我怀孕了 是件好事 因为我想生下来 |
[04:00] | I’ve always wanted a baby. | 我一直想要个孩子 |
[04:02] | You have a baby. | 你有孩子了 |
[04:04] | Of course I do.I mean I want another one. | 当然 我是说我还想要一个 |
[04:07] | Do the stupid test again.It’ll be fine. | 要做测验就做吧 我没装怀孕 |
[04:10] | And I need to see dr. Sloan.Can you help me with that? | 还有我要见Sloan医生 你能帮我吗? |
[04:13] | Yeah,I’ll see what I can do. | 好 我会尽力的 |
[04:16] | – dr. Shepherd.- Yes. | – Shepherd医生 – 什么事 |
[04:19] | There’s no andre. | 没有Andre这个人 |
[04:21] | What? | 什么? |
[04:22] | She made him up. | 是她信口胡编的 |
[04:23] | He doesn’t exist. | 这个人根本不存在 |
[04:24] | My sister–she is not a woman who has boyfriends,okay? | 我姐姐没有男朋友 |
[04:27] | And then four months ago,she goes on a cruise and comes back saying she’s met her soul mate. | 4个月前她坐游船出游 回来后就说 遇到了自己的意中人 |
[04:32] | Right around the time her symptoms started? | 刚出现症状的时候吗? |
[04:34] | There were no pictures,and nobody has ever seen him. | 没他的照片 也没任何人见过他 |
[04:36] | Can you talk to her? | 你能跟他谈谈吗? |
[04:38] | Can you tell her we can’t wait for andre? | 能告诉她我们不能等Andre吗? |
[04:40] | ‘Cause we could be waiting a long time. | 因为会等上很长时间 |
[04:47] | – Is tapley in there?- No. | – Tapley在里面吗? – 不在 |
[04:48] | – You’re lying.- yes | – 你说谎 – 没错 |
[04:51] | – Tapley in there?- No. | – Tapley在吗? – 不在 |
[04:53] | – Liar.- yes | – 骗子 – 对 |
[04:55] | Something is wrong with her. | 她不太对劲 |
[04:56] | Oh,no,it’s not.I’m fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[04:58] | She cleaned– cleaned the apartment– which she has no idea how to do,so she basically just pushed dirt around. | 她打扫了公寓 其实完全是乱来 弄得尘土飞扬的 |
[05:02] | Oh,leave her alone. | 别管她了 |
[05:03] | Not everybody has to be happy all the time. | 不是所有人每时每刻都要开心 |
[05:05] | That’s not mental health. | 不是一直开心 心理才健康 |
[05:07] | That’s crap. | 胡说 |
[05:07] | Walter tapley’s here,and she doesn’t want to meet him. | Walter Tapley来了 她却不想见他 |
[05:10] | Well,that’s–that’s bad. | 那是挺糟的 |
[05:12] | You know,torres,mind your own business. | Torres 别管闲事了 |
[05:14] | You–you need to get help. | 你需要帮助 |
[05:16] | You’re killing me. | 你快把我逼疯了 |
[05:17] | If you hang out until hahn gets here,you might get to meet tapley. | 如果你等到Hahn过来 说不定能见到Tapley |
[05:20] | I don’t give a damn about walter tapley. | 我不在乎什么Walter Tapley |
[05:22] | Cristina… are you in the dark place? | Cristina…你心情抑郁 是吧? |
[05:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:28] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[05:33] | there she is. | 她来了 |
[05:34] | dr. Erica hahn,our chief of cardiothoracic surgery. | Erica Hahn医生 心胸外科的主任 |
[05:36] | It’s an honor to meet you,dr. Tapley. | Tapley医生 见到你很荣幸 |
[05:38] | I use your modified bypass procedure all the time. | 我一直在实施经你改造的心脏搭桥术 |
[05:42] | Yeah.Well,that was an afternoon well spent. | 是吗 那个下午过得很有意义 |
[05:44] | You came up with that in an afternoon? | 你一个下午就想出来了? |
[05:46] | It took him six years. | 他花了六年 |
[05:48] | You’re a killjoy,webber. | Webber 你真煞风景 |
[05:50] | I didn’t really come here for a visit. | 我其实不是来访问的 |
[05:53] | I have aortic and mitral stenosis with tricuspid regurge. | 我患有主动脉和二尖瓣狭窄 另外还有三尖瓣回流 |
[05:58] | I need a double valve replacement and tricuspid repair. | 我需要双瓣膜置换术和三尖瓣修复术 |
[06:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[06:06] | charts,echos,chest x-rays– everything you need. | 病历 心电图 胸片 你需要的一切 |
[06:12] | I may have invented the modified bypass,but I can’t operate on mysf. | 我发明了改进的心脏搭桥术 但我没法给自己做手术 |
[06:17] | And my colleagues won’t touch me because I have chronic a-fib, | 我的同事不肯给我做手术 因为我有慢性心律不齐 |
[06:21] | pulmonary hypertension and a clot in my left atrium. | 肺动脉高血压和左心房血栓 |
[06:25] | They think if they operate,they’ll kill me. | 他们认为手术会要了我的命 |
[06:28] | What makes you think we’ll do it if your colleagues won’t? | 为什么你认为 你的同事 不做的事情我们会做? |
[06:31] | I didn’t start their careers. | 他们的事业不是靠我提携的 |
[06:33] | They can say no to me. | 他们可以对我说不 |
[06:36] | Webber can’T. | Webber不会 |
[06:43] | greys.anatomy Season 4 Episode 15 | |
[06:46] | – Absolutely not.- No hold on… | – 绝对不行 – 不 等等 |
[06:48] | – We haven’t even disc– have you read the file? | – 我们甚至还没… – 你看过病历了吗? |
[06:50] | His pulmonary arterial pressure is throughhe roof. | 他肺动脉血压高得吓人 |
[06:52] | He’s aware of the risk. | 他知道手术的风险 |
[06:54] | Well,in that case,fine. | 是吗 那样的话 好的 |
[06:55] | I don’t know what I was so worried about. | 我不知道自己在担心什么 |
[06:57] | I may go down in history as the surgeon who killed walter tapley, | 我将以医死Walter Tapley的 外科医生身份留名医学史 |
[07:00] | but hey,at least they’re writing about me? | 不过 至少历史里也有我的名字了 对吧? |
[07:02] | Erica,sit down. | Erica 坐下 |
[07:06] | let me tell you a story. | 我跟你讲个故事 |
[07:08] | – 38 years ago,when I was a young intern– I’m sorry. | – 38年前 我还是个年轻的实习医生时 – 抱歉 |
[07:10] | Is this gonna be a story about how you were a struggling black med student who wanted to be a surgeon, | 你是否要说 当时你是个挣扎着想 成为外科医生的黑人医学院学生 |
[07:15] | and no one would give you a chance,and walter tapley gave you that chance? | 没人愿意给你机会 而Walter Tapley却给了你机会? |
[07:18] | He mentored you,and without him,you wouldn’t be in this hospital today? | 他是你的导师 没有他 就没有你的今天 是吗? |
[07:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:22] | I’m still not gonna operate on him. | 我还是不会给他做手术 |
[07:26] | Okay,the sex–I thought that was mind-blowing myself, | 好吧 昨晚的缠绵 我觉得很棒 |
[07:28] | but I get the impression that you had a really bad time. | 但我觉得你似乎不这么想 |
[07:30] | What? | 什么? |
[07:31] | Why are you avoiding me? | 为什么一直躲着我? |
[07:32] | I’m–I’m sorry.I-I lost a patient. | 对不起 我的病人去世了 |
[07:34] | I’m not trying to avoid you. | 我没躲着你 |
[07:35] | So not calling me after the sex is you being a dedicated lifesaver? | 那么做爱之后不给我打电话 是因为你一心一意救死扶伤? |
[07:39] | It is. | 是的 |
[07:39] | So I’ll see you later? | 那一会见吧 |
[07:44] | You didn’t call her? | 你没给她打电话? |
[07:45] | When was the last time you called a woman after having sex? | 你上次完事后给对方打电话 是多久以前的事了? |
[07:48] | Yeah,well,that’s gonna change. | 说的也是 我会改变的 |
[07:50] | I’m turning over a new leaf. | 我要开启新的一页 |
[07:51] | What was wrong with the old lf? | 旧的一页有什么不好? |
[07:52] | So they called you a whore? | 她们因此叫你淫棍? |
[07:53] | You’re a happy guy. | 你不照样开开心心 |
[07:55] | Walter tapley needs a double valve replacement,and hahn refuses to give it to him. | Walter Tapley需要双瓣膜置换术 但Hahn不愿给他做手术 |
[07:58] | What’s her problem? | 她怎么了? |
[07:59] | – She thinks she’s gonna kill him.- lightweight. | – 她认为自己会医死他 – 没水平 |
[08:01] | Since when do surgeons turn me down? | 从什么时候起 外科医生开始拒绝我的要求了? |
[08:02] | It’s her choice.She’s the one opening him up. | 这事她说了算 毕竟她是主刀医生 |
[08:04] | Yeah.Yeah,yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:06] | Oh,oh,and another thing. | 还有件事 |
[08:08] | If you spend the night with a woman and call her the next day and she doesn’t call you back, | 如果你前一晚和女人共度春宵 第二天给她打电话 她却又不回 |
[08:11] | does that mean she had a lousy time, | 这代表她并不享受那晚 |
[08:13] | or does that mean her answering machine was consumed in a fire? | 还是说她的答录机坏了? |
[08:15] | See,the chief calls the next day. | 瞧 头儿也会在第二天打电话 |
[08:16] | You don’t have to call her back. | 你不用给她打电话 |
[08:18] | You–you jusmet this person. | 她只是个过客 |
[08:20] | It’s new.It’s fun.It’s casual. | 新鲜 有趣 很随意的 |
[08:22] | It’s my wife. | 是我老婆 |
[08:24] | What,do I call again? | 怎么办 再打一次吗? |
[08:26] | No,another call looks desperate. | 别 再打会显得你很绝望 |
[08:27] | Send her an e-mail.Invite her to dinner. | 给她发邮件 请她吃晚餐 |
[08:29] | Just be casual,confident. | 要随性 要自信 |
[08:31] | Sexy. | 性感一点 |
[08:32] | I mean romantic. | 我是说浪漫一点 |
[08:36] | Oh,o’malley. | |
[08:37] | Yes,sir. | 是 先生 |
[08:38] | Tapley’s in 2062. | Tapley在2062房间 |
[08:40] | He’s getting an E.K.G. And an echo.I assigned yang. | 他在做心电图和超声波 我让Yang负责了 |
[08:42] | All right.Oh,one more thing. | 好吧 还有件事 |
[08:46] | Look,I know I said I wouldn’t use you to get my wife back,but I am a desrate man. | 我说过不会利用你来挽回我老婆 但我个急性子 |
[08:50] | Okay,lay it on me. | 好吧 交给我吧 |
[08:51] | Draft an e-mail… | 写封邮件 |
[08:53] | Ask her to dinner.No,no,don’t ask her. | 问她愿不愿意吃晚饭 别 不用问了 |
[08:55] | Tell her. | 直接告诉她 |
[08:56] | She likes a strong hand. | 她喜欢别人态度坚决 |
[08:57] | Okay,you want me to ask your wife out on a date with a strong hand. | 好 你让我态度坚决地约你老婆出来 |
[09:00] | – Confident.- Confident. | – 要自信 – 自信 |
[09:01] | – Casual.- Casual. | – 要随意 – 随意 |
[09:02] | – Sexy.- sexy. | – 要性感 – 性感 |
[09:03] | Tell her.. | 告诉她 |
[09:05] | tell her the train is leaving the station,and she better get on it.Yeah. | 告诉她火车就要开了 她最好快点上车 |
[09:12] | Can I talk to you about rebecca? | 我们能聊聊Rebecca吗? |
[09:14] | Busy. | 我忙 |
[09:15] | Alex,I gave her a pregnancy test last week. | Alex 我上周给她做怀孕检查 |
[09:17] | She’s not pregnant. | 她没怀孕 |
[09:18] | I wanted to tell you. | 我本想告诉你 |
[09:19] | Yeah,well,you’re telling me now. | 你现在告诉我了 |
[09:21] | Alex,when I told her,she… | Alex 我告诉她时 她… |
[09:23] | she said I was wrong. | 她说我错了 |
[09:24] | She thinks it’s some sort of false negative,whicit isn’T. | 她觉得是假阴性 但其实不是 |
[09:27] | She was puking this morning,and her boobs are all blown up. | 她今天晨呕了 乳房也涨起来了 |
[09:29] | I ran it twice. | 我查过两次 |
[09:30] | Well,labs are wrong all the time,and you’re wrong all the time. | 化验室经常出错 你也经常出错 |
[09:33] | How ’bout you mind your own freakin’ business and stay out of my life? | 你去忙你的 躲我远点 行吗 |
[09:39] | you have my chart,and I would prefer it if you didn’t because I fired you. | 我的病历在你这儿 我现在用不着你了 所以想拿回来 |
[09:42] | Can I have my chart,please? | 能把病历给我吗 |
[09:43] | It’s not appropriate to show up at my door unannounced. | 没有预约就来敲我门 这非常不合适 |
[09:45] | And you didn’t fire me.You quit. | 你不是用不着我 你是自己退出的 |
[09:47] | So if you would like to unquit,make an appointment. | 如果你想继续 你就要预约 |
[09:51] | You know.. | 知道不 |
[09:54] | make an appointment,grey. | 去预约 Grey |
[09:56] | It’s what we do. | 这是规矩 |
[10:04] | At the moment,no surgery’s been scheduled, | 目前 没有手术 |
[10:05] | so we need to focus on keeping him stable and comfortable. | 所以我们要全力 让他保持稳定 觉得舒服 |
[10:08] | Anything he wants. | 他想要什么都给他 |
[10:09] | He wants a steak,kill a cow. | 要吃牛排 就去宰头牛 |
[10:10] | Karev,bedside P.F.T.S and an A.B.G. | Karev 临床观察肺功能测试和动脉血气 |
[10:13] | yang,run a c-central line– sorry. | Yang 去做中心线 抱歉 |
[10:17] | damn day care center pages me every time he gets a runny nose. | 该死的托儿所 流鼻涕都得跟我报告 |
[10:21] | O’malley,go find out what they want. | O’Malley 去看看他们怎么回事 |
[10:22] | I need bailey focused on tapley. | 我需要Bailey看着Tapley |
[10:24] | Go to the day care center? | 去托儿所? |
[10:24] | Quickly.Right man for the job. | – 快点 – 找你去正合适 |
[10:30] | Grey,tapley needs central line. | Grey Tapley需要做中心线 |
[10:32] | Do it. | 去做吧 |
[10:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不会 |
[10:35] | Take a needle,jab it into his subclavian so he can receive medicine and not croak– a central line. | 拿根针扎进锁骨下 他好吸收药物 不会死掉 这就是中心线 |
[10:40] | But I–well,I’ve– I’ve never done one.dr. Yang. | 但 我 我没做过 Yang医生 |
[10:44] | How’d it go with greta? | Greta怎么样了 |
[10:46] | I haven’t spoken to her yet. | 我还没跟她谈呢 |
[10:47] | You haven’t spoken to her yet? | 你还没跟她谈呢 |
[10:48] | I already mixed the virus and the I.L.-2. | 我都配好了抗菌和白介素2 |
[10:50] | We only have six hours. | 我们只有6个小时 |
[10:50] | We’re not gonna wait six hours. | 我们不用等6个小时 |
[10:52] | We’re gonna wait three hours. | 等3个小时就够了 |
[10:53] | Derek,the guy we’re waiting for doesn’t exist. | Derek 我们要等的人根本不存在 |
[10:56] | I want to give her a little more time to enjoy him,or the idea of him if nothing else. | 我想多给她点时间 慢慢欣赏他 或好好构思他 如果他真的不存在 |
[11:00] | Because once we remove the tumor,it’s all gonna disappear. | 一旦移走肿瘤 他就会消失了 |
[11:02] | It’s not real. | 这都是幻想的 |
[11:03] | It’s okay if it disappears. | 消失了也没关系 |
[11:04] | She can go back to her life. | 那样她就能回到现实了 |
[11:06] | She was probably a lonely person. | 她可能是个孤独的人 |
[11:07] | She found a way to have love. | 所以这样才能感到爱 |
[11:09] | Of course she did because that’s where love exists,in delusional fantasies. | 当然了 她的爱就存在于幻想中 |
[11:13] | Real love isn’t like that. | 真爱是不一样的 |
[11:16] | Good to know. | 说得好 |
[11:24] | He punched someonenamed harrison. | 他把一个叫Harrison的孩子给打了 |
[11:26] | You punched a child? | 你打人? |
[11:28] | Apparently there was a graham cracker involved. | 很显然是因为全麦饼干 |
[11:30] | Over a graham cracker?! | 因为一块饼干? |
[11:32] | They said they want you to talk to him. | 他们说让你教育一下他 |
[11:33] | Well,he’s 14 months old. | 好吧 他才14月大 |
[11:35] | What do they think I’m gonna do,give him a lecture on nonviolent conflict resolution? | 他们认为我能怎样? 给他上一堂 暴力无法解决问题的课? |
[11:39] | I really don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:40] | Uh,well… | 好吧 |
[11:41] | my son punches other children.Perfect. | 我的儿子打了别的孩子 真牛 |
[11:44] | dr. Yang–who’s even more evil than usual– asked me to do a central line. | Yang医生 开始发飚了 让我去做中心线 |
[11:48] | Okay,this is a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[11:49] | This is the kind of day at could change things for me. | 今天可能会改变我的一生 |
[11:51] | In there is tapley,and tapley is god,right? | Tapley在那里面 Tapley就是医神 |
[11:54] | I’m the chief’s intern.That makes me close to god,which means I can’t help you right now, | 我是主任的实习生 因此可以接近医神 也就是说 我现在没法帮你 |
[11:58] | as unchristian as that may sound. | 听上去有点叛逆 |
[11:59] | No,you’re right. | 不 你说的对 |
[12:00] | No,I’ll– I’ll do walter tapley’s central line myself. | 我自己去给Walter Tapley做中心线 |
[12:02] | So I puncture his lung?He’ll get over it. | 我刺穿他的肺吧? 不过他会没事的 |
[12:03] | What?She wants you to do tapley’s line? | 什么? 她让你去给Tapley做中心线? |
[12:05] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[12:06] | Yay!Yay for georgie! | 耶 为Georgie喝彩 |
[12:08] | Georgie saves the day. | Georgie拯救了大家 |
[12:10] | I give you tapley,and you pass it over to your intern? | 我让你接手Tapley 你却让你的实习做? |
[12:13] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[12:14] | Do y think if you,um,kiss the chief’s ass enough by taking care of tapley, | 你觉得照顾Tapley 就够给头擦鞋了吗? |
[12:17] | something magical’s gonna happen? | 有什么神奇的事要发生吗 |
[12:19] | Like what,you’ll earn your magical resident wings? | 比如提携你成为住院医生? |
[12:22] | Oh,well,no.No. | 哦 不 不可能 |
[12:24] | It’s not gonna happen,george. | 不可能的 George |
[12:25] | You’re stuck. | 你被束缚住了 |
[12:26] | You are where you are. | 你在原地踏步 |
[12:28] | You know,the only way that you’d get out of your miserable situation is if burke were here, | 脱离困境的唯一条件 就是假设Burke能回来 |
[12:31] | because you were burke’s guy. | 因为你是Burke的跑腿 |
[12:33] | For some reason he pitied your pathetic ass. | 因为某些原因 他很可怜你 |
[12:36] | But he’s gone now. | 但他现在走了 |
[12:37] | no wings for georgie. | 没人照顾Georgie了 |
[12:43] | Was I happy when I was with her? | 我跟她在一起的时候快乐吗? |
[12:46] | Off and on. | 时不时的 |
[12:48] | I think I idealize it. | 我想我把感情太理想化了 |
[12:50] | I mean,you wouldn’t hang on to a woman who’s unavailable,unpredictabl right? | 你一定也不能跟一个得不到 又难以理解的女人在一起吧? |
[12:53] | You’d move on,keep it casual. | 你得继续前进 保持随意 |
[12:55] | Don’t sell yourself shorT. | 别小看自己 |
[12:57] | Allow yourself to grow with rose– share experiences,build memories. | 让自己和Rose一起成长 分享经历 构筑回忆 |
[13:02] | – Is this the new leaf?- yeah | – 这是新的一页吗 – 对 |
[13:05] | needs work. | 得工作了 |
[13:07] | Oh,my god.This is gonna kill me. | 天 杀了我吧 |
[13:09] | nice wor you found the subclavian on the first try. | 干得好 你一下就找到锁骨下面了 |
[13:13] | Got yourself a good resident. | 真是个好的住院医生 |
[13:15] | Actually,uh,sir,I’m an intern. | 其实 我是个实习生 |
[13:17] | Uh,he’s the best intern in the hospital. | 他是全医院最好的实习生 |
[13:20] | O’malley,start dr. Tapley on a loading dose of amiodarone,followed by a continuous infusion. | O’Malley 给Tapley输液 然后注射胺碘酮 |
[13:26] | yes,sir. | 是 |
[13:27] | Why the hell would he start me on amiodarone? | 为什么让他给我注射胺碘酮? |
[13:29] | O’leary,would you give amiodarone to a man who’s about to have an open-heart procedure? | O’Leary 去给需要做心脏手术的人 注射胺碘酮吧 |
[13:34] | George,would you wait outside,please? | George 在外面等 好吗 |
[13:40] | if you can’t get the head of cardiothoracics to do a valve replacement, | 如果你不能让心胸外科的头儿 来给我做双瓣膜替换 |
[13:45] | then you’re not the chief I thought you were,and this is not the facility I thought it was. | 那你就不是我认可的主任 这也不是我想象中的地方 |
[13:50] | So maybe it’s better for all of us if I don’t get cut open here. | 如果我不在这做手术 可能对我们都好 |
[13:55] | Would you get these lines off me? | 把这些线给我拔了 |
[13:56] | Would you get back in that bed? | 回床上去 |
[14:02] | I’ll talk to her again. | 我再跟她谈谈 |
[14:08] | You’re not even gonna watch the walter tapley surgery? | 你都不去看Walter Tapley的手术? |
[14:11] | I don’t want five minutes with walter taey. | 我不想只在Walter Tapley 身边待5分钟 |
[14:12] | I want five years. | 我想待5年 |
[14:14] | Tapley’s a star maker.That’s why the chief’s a star. | Tapley是个天才伯乐 所以主任才这么成功 |
[14:17] | Five minutes with tapley is a slap in the face. | 和Tapley只待5分钟 那就是耻辱 |
[14:20] | It’s like giving an alcoholic a sip of wine. | 就像只尝到了一小口烈酒 |
[14:22] | Lexie’s coming over.Let’s try to keep the carnage to a minimum. | Lexie来了 我们杀伤力别太大 |
[14:25] | Um,can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[14:30] | Maybe some other time. | 另找时间吧 |
[14:32] | Uh,but– look,you know,she hates you. | – 但是 – 你知道 她讨厌你 |
[14:35] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[14:36] | She’s not gonna say it to your face ’cause she’s too polite,but she thinks you’re annoying. | 出于礼貌 她不会当面告诉你 但她觉得你非常烦人 |
[14:40] | And you showing up here like the good little girl daddy didn’t abandon is,like, | 你是个不会被爸爸抛弃的乖女孩 |
[14:43] | the worst thing that’s happened to her in months. | 你的出现对她来说是世界末日 |
[14:45] | And that’s saying a lot coming from meredith grey. | Meredith Grey一直这么抱怨 |
[14:56] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[14:58] | Wanna bet? | 打赌吗? |
[15:03] | Give me two minutes,I’ll meet you in the third floor on call room. | 等我2分钟 3楼待命室见 |
[15:04] | No,no.We’re gonna sit and enjoy a meal together. | 不 不 我们坐下来一起吃午饭 |
[15:08] | I don’t get it. | 什么意思 |
[15:08] | I’ve turned over a new leaf. | 我开始新的生活 |
[15:10] | From now on,if you want this,you’re gonna get this,too. | 从现在起 如果你要那个 你就得动一动这儿 |
[15:14] | Shove over,sloan. | 动一动 Sloan |
[15:16] | Torres and i are gonna share a sapphic salad. | 我和Torres要一起享受拉拉的沙拉 |
[15:19] | did I miss something? | 我错过什么了? |
[15:20] | Yeah,we’re lovers.Didn’t you know? | 我们现在是一对 你还不知道? |
[15:22] | It’s a love that dare not speak its name. | 一种不敢公开的爱情 |
[15:25] | Look me in the eye,and tell me th you’re not thinking about a threesome. | 看着我 告诉我你没在想3P吧 |
[15:27] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[15:29] | The old mark would,but that’s no more. | 以前的Mark会这么想 但现在不是了 |
[15:31] | Really?You’re not,uh,thinking about her and me and you. | 真的? 你没在想快乐你我她? |
[15:35] | and a video camera? | 外加摄像机? |
[15:38] | – yeah,on call room,ten minutes.- no | – 待命室 10分钟后见 – 不 |
[15:42] | I am the chief of surgery. | 我是外科主任 |
[15:44] | I am not killing walter tapley. | 我不要治死Walter Tapley |
[15:46] | I don’t care who you are. | 我才不管你是谁 |
[15:47] | – Should I leave?- no | – 我回避? – 不用 |
[15:48] | He’s dying anyhow. | 他横竖都得死 |
[15:50] | You’d rather see him die on my watch than under your knife? | 你宁愿让我眼睁睁看着他死 也不愿给他开刀? |
[15:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:54] | – I should leave.I- said no. | – 我回避一下吧 – 说了不用 |
[15:55] | Is there something going on with all the women that when I speak,they simply ignore it? | 我跟女人说话的时候 她们都会装作没听见吗? |
[15:59] | You don’t leave. | 你不许走 |
[15:59] | You review the file again. | 你重新看一遍档案 |
[16:01] | And if either of you see my wife,you tell her the polite thing to do is return a man’s damn phone call. | 如果你们谁看到我妻子 告诉她回电话是最基本的礼貌 |
[16:10] | See,a tumor in the temporal lobe can blur the line between imagination and reality. | 颞叶内的肿瘤让你分不清现实和幻想 |
[16:15] | It’s possible that andre is part of that confusion. | Andre就是你的幻想 |
[16:21] | She likes being the succesul sister with a husband and kids while I’m the single, | 她想做个相夫教子的好妹妹 |
[16:26] | pathetic one whhas to send herselflowers on valentine’s day. | 所以我这个可怜的单身姐姐 会在情人节给她送花 |
[16:30] | I found someone,and she can’t deal with it. | 可我找到了对象 她却不愿意了 |
[16:33] | But there are no pictures of him. | 但你没有他的照片啊 |
[16:34] | You want a picture? | 你想看照片? |
[16:37] | There. | 这里 |
[16:39] | There. | 这里 |
[16:40] | And there,and there. | 这里 还有这里 |
[16:43] | But those are drawings made from images in your head. | 但这是靠臆想画出来的 |
[16:46] | I’m an artist.That’s what I do. | 我是画家 自然如此 |
[16:47] | What about the journals and the writing? | 那这些日记和文章呢? |
[16:48] | Did you do a lot of that before? | 以前也经常这样么? |
[16:50] | Leave her alone. | 别说她了 |
[16:51] | I didn’t have anything to write about before,dr. Grey. | 我以前没什么可写的 Grey医生 |
[16:53] | okay,it’s just that there’s a symom– it’s called hypergraphia– it’s compulsive writing. | 好吧 不过有种病叫做多写症 病人会不自觉地写东西 |
[16:57] | Leave her alone. | 别说她了 |
[16:58] | I’m in love with a man. | 我爱上了一个男人 |
[17:00] | I’ve touched him and held him. | 触碰过他 拥抱过他 |
[17:02] | He is not a figment of my imagination. | 并不是我凭空臆想的 |
[17:04] | tell them how you met. | 来讲讲你们怎么认识的 |
[17:06] | I was on a cruise around the greek islands,and we had stopped at santorini, | 我乘船去希腊岛游玩 在圣托里尼停靠了一站 |
[17:10] | and I was running to get back to the ship,and my shoe fell off. | 我跑着赶回船上 路上鞋掉了 |
[17:12] | And the horn was blowing,so I didn’t wanto stop,so I left it. | 可船笛响了 我不能停 就没管我的鞋 |
[17:15] | That night at dinner,andre found me. | 晚餐的时候 Andre找到我 |
[17:18] | He had my shoe. | 拿着我的鞋 |
[17:20] | sound familiar? | 似曾相识吧? |
[17:22] | – You’re mocking me.- No,I’m not. | – 你笑话我 – 不是 |
[17:23] | I’m ying to make you see. | 我想让你看到真相 |
[17:25] | dr. Shepherd,does anything about that sound familiar? | Shepherd医生 这段故事似曾相识吧? |
[17:29] | Sounds like “cinderella. | 很像灰姑娘 |
[17:31] | “What else happened on the boat? | 船上还发生了什么? |
[17:34] | Greta? | |
[17:35] | I had my first blackouts.Andre was there. | 我晕船了 Andre守着我 |
[17:37] | – He carried me to– okay,a woman found you on the floor of the bathroom. | – 他带我去了… – 好了 是个女人发现你晕倒在厕所里 |
[17:41] | – Prince charming didn’t carry you– get out! | – 白马王子并没有… – 都出去! |
[17:43] | All of you,get out!This is a stupid,stupidstupid conversation. | 你们都出去! 这个谈话太愚蠢了 |
[17:48] | stupid conversation. | 太愚蠢了 |
[17:51] | Hey,greta,the serum that we use to kill the tumor,it only lasts a few hours. | Greta 我们要注射免疫血清治疗肿瘤 手术只需要几小时 |
[17:55] | So– is it going to expire by 3:00? | 那3点能完成么? |
[17:57] | No,it is not. | 不能 |
[17:59] | – dr. Shepherd– it is not. | – Shepherd医生 – 就是不能 |
[18:02] | We can wait until 3:00. | 我们可以等到3点 |
[18:04] | We can’t wait all day,but we can wait until 3:00. | 不能等1天 但等到3点还可以 |
[18:13] | Hey,you.How’s the… | 你 那个… |
[18:21] | some of my best work. | 这是我最好的作品之一 |
[18:23] | Any pulling around the suture lines? | 缝合处有拖拉感么? |
[18:25] | No,it’s perfect. | 没有 很完美 |
[18:26] | I’m just not sure it goes with the body. | 但我不知道跟身体是否搭调 |
[18:30] | See what I mean? | 知道我的意思么? |
[18:32] | Face is a head turner,but the boobs aren’t stopping anybody on the street. | 这张脸增加了不少回头率 但胸部却不吸引人 |
[18:37] | You can close the gown. | 系好衣服吧 |
[18:40] | It doesn’t match. | 胸部不相称 |
[18:42] | It doesn’t go with my face.It doesn’t go with my personality. | 跟我的脸 跟我的性格都不相称 |
[18:44] | It’s just all wrong. | 完全不搭调 |
[18:46] | Didn’t you just tell me you were pregnant? | 你不是说 你怀孕了么? |
[18:47] | – I can’t operate– I don’t need a lecture. | – 那就不能手术 – 我不想长篇大论 |
[18:48] | I just need you to finish what you started. | 只希望你善始善终 |
[18:52] | Can you do that? | 可以么? |
[18:59] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[19:00] | make an appointment. | 提前预约 |
[19:01] | I don’t want to make an appointment just to get my chart back. | 我不想预约 只想拿回我的病历 |
[19:03] | I’d like you to get it right now. | 希望你现在就拿给我 |
[19:05] | And I would like to go to the bathroom in peace. | 我想安安静静的上厕所 |
[19:07] | It seems that everody’s dissatisfied here. | 看似大家都没法满足 |
[19:09] | Where do you get off suggesting that I’m a coward and a quitter? | 你凭什么说我是懦夫和逃兵? |
[19:11] | Are you trying to make me feel bad about my life so that you can fix me? | 想让我对生活失望 然后你就可以治疗了? |
[19:14] | We can talk about it in therapy. | 我们可以在心理治疗时谈 |
[19:16] | No!I don’t need therapy. | 我不需要心理治疗 |
[19:19] | – I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[19:20] | Lexie– no,I forgive you. | – 不 我原谅你 |
[19:22] | I forgive you for treating me like crap, | 我原谅你轻视我 |
[19:24] | and I forgive you for letting your friend treat me like crap. | 原谅你的朋友轻视我 |
[19:26] | – Lexie– I don’t know how you get up in the morning. | – 我不知道你每天怎么起床的 |
[19:28] | I honestly don’T. | 真的不知道 |
[19:29] | Our dad abandoned you,and your mom,by all accounts,was the meanest person ever, | 我们的爸爸抛弃了你 大家又都说你妈妈尖酸刻薄 |
[19:34] | and you can’t let derek love you,and it all really,really sucks. | 你也不能让Derek爱上你 这些都确实很糟糕 |
[19:37] | But ever since I knew you existed,I had this fantasy about my big sister. | 但自从我知道你的存在 就不断在幻想一个大姐姐 |
[19:41] | And you haveailed on every occasion to live up to that fantasy,but I still love you, | 而你每次都跟幻想不符 但我还是爱你 |
[19:46] | whether you are capable of letting me or not. | 无论你怎么做 |
[19:49] | So… | 所以… |
[19:51] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[19:55] | – 2:00 work for you?- Yeah,okay. | – 2点心理治疗? – 好吧 |
[20:00] | If this man dies under my knife,richard,so help me, | Richard 如果他死在我的手术刀下 |
[20:02] | I will tell every reporter in the land that you insisted we do this. | 我会告诉全世界的记者 是你坚持让我动手术的 |
[20:06] | You will look like an idiot. | 到时候你就傻眼了 |
[20:08] | Relax.I’ll be fine. | 放轻松 我会没事的 |
[20:11] | she has impeccable judgment. | 她的判断很准确 |
[20:15] | And thisay be the dumbest thing I’ve ever done. | 这可能是我做过的最傻的事 |
[20:21] | Ted ginsburg would’ve done this,but I wanted a friend. | Ted Ginsburg也想给我做的 当我想有个朋友 |
[20:26] | In case I went into the O.R.And didn’t come back | 万一我死在手术台上 |
[20:29] | I wanted an old friend to say good-bye. | 我希望有个老朋友跟我告别 |
[20:34] | I’m honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[20:36] | Don’t be. | 别客气 |
[20:39] | I shoulda had a wife… | 我应该找个老婆 |
[20:41] | and a bunch of kids… | 生一帮孩子 |
[20:44] | I wouldn’t have to track you down to get someone to be at my deathbed. | 就不用临死 还找你守在身边 |
[20:52] | stevens. | |
[20:54] | What are you treating rebecca pope for? | 你为什么要治疗Rebecca Pope? |
[20:56] | For a pregnancy she doesn’t have,but she thinks she does. | 因为她自认为怀孕了 而实际没有 |
[20:59] | Doesn’t one of you have science on your side? | 你们难道没有证据么? |
[21:01] | YeS.She is acting really weird. | 是啊 她很奇怪 |
[21:03] | She wants,uh,breast enhancement surgery. | 她想做…丰胸手术 |
[21:05] | She thinks her new face doesn’t match her body. | 她说新面孔跟身材不搭调 |
[21:07] | We may be looking at acute strs disorder. | 可以查一下 急性应激障碍 |
[21:09] | It can happen when people have massive plastic surgeries and major trauma like she did. | 像她这样的患者 遭受了严重外伤 还做了大的整形手术时 可能诱发此症 |
[21:12] | You look in the mirror,you don’t see the same person, | 镜子里的自己 完全变了一个人 |
[21:14] | so you’re not sure you are the sameerson. | 此时她也不能 确定自己是谁 |
[21:16] | It can lead to some pretty odd behavior. | 可能会导致 十分古怪的行为 |
[21:18] | Like thinking you’re pregnant when you’re not and forgetting you already have a baby? | 比如 出现怀孕的错觉 也不记得自己有孩子 |
[21:21] | I want you to make it clear to her that she’s not pregnant. | 你必须让她知道 她没有怀孕 |
[21:23] | – Then get her a psych consult,then have psych call me.- Okay. | – 再让她做心理咨询 让心理医生联系我 – 好的 |
[21:27] | Here you are,chief. | 给您 主任 |
[21:29] | Uh,no,no,read that– read that to me. | 不 念给我听 |
[21:30] | I can’t see anything on that tiny screen. | 我看不清上面的小字 |
[21:33] | oh,no.That’s a bad idea. | 不 这可是个烂主意 |
[21:34] | Speak up,o’malley. | 快念 O’Mally |
[21:35] | “dear adele,eat with me. | 亲爱的Adele 请与我同席 |
[21:40] | “The love train is leaving the station,and you know you want to taka ride”– | 爱的小火车已经出发 你知道你想”上”来 |
[21:45] | – “Take a ride on my love train.- o’malley. | – “上”我 那爱的小火车 |
[21:48] | “With all due respect,sir,I didn’t come up with the train or the station. | 恕我直言 主任 这些话可不是我想出来的 |
[21:51] | – Okay,give that to me.I’ll do it myself.- Yes,sir. | – 好了 给我吧 我自己看 – 是 主任 |
[21:54] | Hey,so,um,let me get this straight. | 嘿 我直说吧 |
[21:56] | If I wander into an on call room,you are not gonna follow me? | 我要是去待命室的话 你会不会跟进来? |
[22:00] | you ever think about why you need sex all the time? | 你有没有想过 为什么 你总是这么饥渴? |
[22:02] | Is it replacing something? | 为了弥补其他东西? |
[22:04] | – Or are– I use it to clear my head. | – 还是… – 我需要提神醒脑 |
[22:07] | on call room. | 待命室 |
[22:08] | We can sit in there and talk,but we’re not having sex. | 我们可以坐下来聊聊 不上床 |
[22:11] | why?what are we gonna talk about? | 为什么? 你想聊什么? |
[22:13] | At lunch,you seemed to want to talk about threesomes. | 午饭时 你似乎想聊聊3P |
[22:15] | you are so not a new man. | 你可真不CJ |
[22:17] | I mean,I guess if you had to have a threesome,erica hahn wouldn’t be a bad choice,right? | 如果你一定要玩3P的话 我觉得 Erica Hahn是个不错的选择 |
[22:22] | I mean,she brings that whole we’re naughty,” | 她会带来那种 “我们太坏了” |
[22:24] | and we’re getting sent to the principal’s office” thing to it. | “我们肯定要被抓住的”气氛的 |
[22:26] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:28] | You never thought about reaching across the O.R. | 你就没想过 穿过手术台 |
[22:30] | Table and pulling down her mask, | 一把撕下她那假正经的面具 |
[22:32] | ripping off her scrub cap so that you can grab a handful of that blonde hair– | 扯下她的手术帽 一把攥住她的金发… |
[22:38] | stop.Stop talking about erica hahn. | 停 别再说Erica Hahn了 |
[22:48] | everything all right? | 没问题吧? |
[22:49] | One of the founding fathers of cardiothoracic surgery is on the table, | 一位心肺外科奠基人 躺在这手术台上 |
[22:53] | and I am about to slice open his chest.Give me a minute. | 而我 正要给他开胸 让我定定神 |
[22:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:00] | Scalpel. | 解剖刀 |
[23:04] | Don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[23:07] | I’m gonna kill you. | 真想宰了你 |
[23:10] | We’ve got this patient,and she’s got true love. | 有个病人 她找到了真爱 |
[23:15] | Do you wanna know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[23:16] | Because her boyfriend doesn’t exist. | 因为她男朋友根本不存在 |
[23:18] | Derek is all broken up over her,ke it means something that she’s having an affair with a hallucination. | Derek已经和她分手了 可她还沉浸在幻想的恋爱中 |
[23:25] | But derek wasn’t ready to give up on the relationship,and you were. | 但是Derek没有打算放弃这段感情 是你想放弃 |
[23:28] | No,I didn’t give up. | 我没有放弃啊 |
[23:29] | I wanted to try again,and then he went and kissed rose. | 我想要再努力一次 可他却去吻了Rose |
[23:32] | So he’s the one who messes up,not me. | 是他把这事搅黄了 不是我 |
[23:35] | But it’s a relationship. | 可这是一段恋情 |
[23:36] | People make mistakes. | 恋爱中的人 会犯错的 |
[23:38] | And you stand back,waiting for him to fail so you can say,”aha!Now I quit. | 而你却袖手旁观 等着他犯错 你就能说”哈 我退出” |
[23:42] | ” No.It wasn’t working. | 不 我们已经没戏了 |
[23:44] | Was your life not working when you let that slip out from under you? | 溺水后大难不死 你也没有感触吗? |
[23:47] | Okay,when are you gonna stop suggesting that I’m suicidal? | 好啦 你非得不停的说 我有自杀倾向吗? |
[23:50] | When you start acting like somebody that wants to be alive. | 除非你开始像别人一样 有求生欲望 |
[23:53] | – Give me my chart.- Why? | – 把我的病历给我 – 为什么? |
[23:54] | Because I’m not suicidal,and if it says that,then it’s wrong. | 因为我没有自杀倾向 要是你这么写 就大错特错了 |
[23:57] | What happened last year when you fell in the water? | 你去年溺水时 发生了什么? |
[23:59] | I almost drowned.You think I did that for kicks? | 我差点淹死 你以为我寻开心? |
[24:01] | You put your hand in a body cavity that contained unexploded ordnance. | 你曾把手伸进有颗未引爆的炸弹的身体里 |
[24:05] | I was trying to save a patient. | 我是想要救人 |
[24:07] | Why is it that every other person in that room had the sense to hit the deck? | 那为什么其他的人 第一反应都是卧倒呢? |
[24:12] | You know,people run away from this line between life and death. | 人人都不想 待在生死边缘 |
[24:16] | You seem to stand on it and wait for a strong wind to sway you one way or the other. | 而你却在死亡线上徘徊 等着外力 牵引你的死活 |
[24:22] | You’re careless with your life. | 你不在乎你的性命 |
[24:25] | You’re not slitting your wrists,but you’re careless, | 虽然你没有割腕 但你就是不在乎 |
[24:27] | probably because your mother told you you were a waste of space on this planet. | 很可能因为你母亲说 你活着简直是浪费粮食 |
[24:30] | The problem is,you believed her. | 问题在于 你还信了她 |
[24:32] | And if you don’t watch out,one of these days,you’re gonna die because of it. | 你要是再不注意的话 没准哪天 就会因此挂了 |
[24:39] | Hand me my chart. | 把我的病历给我 |
[24:43] | Now! | 立刻! |
[24:52] | And don’t ever talk about my mother again. | 还有 不许再提到我母亲 |
[25:00] | there’s a leak.Go back on bypass now. | 有渗漏 立刻回到旁路 |
[25:03] | Bailey,take the clamps off of the aortic and venous lines. | Bailey 松开大动脉和静脉的夹子 |
[25:05] | okay,grey,take the sucon. | 好的 Grey 拿着这个 |
[25:06] | The whole left atrium is torn where that clot was adhered. | 左心房凝血附着处 大面积破损 |
[25:10] | Metzenbaum scissors. | 组织剪 |
[25:11] | Oh,god.This was a mistake. | 老天 真是个错误 |
[25:13] | It was irresponsible and stupid,and I cannot believe that I let you talk me into it. | 我太蠢 你太不可靠 我就不该听你的 |
[25:17] | My reputation’s gonna be in the toilet at the end of this day. | 我的名声今天就算毁了 |
[25:20] | Dan slocum at mercy is gonna have a field day with this,condescending tool that he is. | Dan Slocum才会乐于被摆布成个 用来还人情的工具 |
[25:25] | – Erica– don’t rica” me,richarD. | – 别再喊Erica了 Richard |
[25:27] | It’s not your good name we’re gonna destroy here today,much as I wish that it was. | 今天要变臭的不是你的大名 要是你的就好了 |
[25:31] | dr. Hahn,it’s done. | Hahn医生 做好了 |
[25:38] | No leak. | 没有渗漏了 |
[25:40] | The repair is holding. | 修补完毕 |
[25:42] | You were saying? | 你刚才说什么了? |
[26:14] | is that clock right? | 这个表的时间对么? |
[26:16] | I’m sure it is. | 没错的 |
[26:21] | Maybe his plane was delayed. | 可能他的飞机晚点了 |
[26:24] | His phone is off.Maybe his phone is off because he’s still on the plane. | 他手机关机了 可能因为他还在飞机上 |
[26:29] | He’s coming. | 他马上就来了 |
[26:39] | here. | 给 |
[26:43] | My head did this? | 是我脑子的问题? |
[26:45] | No. | 不是 |
[26:46] | Your tumor did this. | 因为你的肿瘤 |
[26:52] | He was never there? | 根本就没这人? |
[27:00] | Oh,god.oh,god.oh,god. | 上帝啊 |
[27:13] | How can he not be real? | 他怎么可能不存在呢? |
[27:18] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[27:30] | oh,god. | 上帝啊 |
[27:39] | Well,hey there,baby boy. | 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[27:41] | You managed to make it through the day,huh? | 今天过得不错吧? |
[27:43] | Our son has been punching other children. | 我们儿子一直在欺负别的小朋友 |
[27:47] | Yeah,I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[27:48] | what you mean,you know? | 你什么意思 你知道? |
[27:50] | It’s happened before. | 之前他也打过 |
[27:51] | I’m dealing with it. | 我正在解决这事 |
[27:54] | Wait a minute.I had to bribe the director of the day care center to get him back in. | 等等 我给托儿所的主管好处 才让儿子回去了 |
[27:58] | I had to promise to bring apple slices and give free mammograms to the teachers. | 我答应带苹果切片去 还得免费为老师们做乳房X光片 |
[28:02] | Now why aren’t you telling me what’s happening? | 你为什么不告诉我出了什么事? |
[28:05] | I don’t judge how you do surgery. | 我不是说你工作做得不好 |
[28:06] | How about you don’t judge how I deal with the baby? | 那你也别管我怎么带孩子的 行不? |
[28:08] | Well,obviously you didn’t deal with it. | 很明显你根本不好好教他 |
[28:10] | He’s punching other children. | 他打其他的孩子 |
[28:11] | Of course he’s punching people. | 他当然要打人了 |
[28:13] | He used to be with me all day,and now he’s in day care so | 本来他天天跟我在一起 而现在他天天在托儿所 |
[28:15] | he can spend ten minutes with you every three hours. | 每3小时才只能跟你待10分钟 |
[28:18] | Okay,so that’s just making him violent now,right? | 所以他才变得暴力了? |
[28:19] | – Yes,he’s got a little– hey,tuck. | – 那是当然 他有点… – 嘿 Tuck |
[28:22] | Hey,can I,uh,take him to say hi for a minute? | 我能带他出去玩一会儿吗? |
[28:25] | Uh,yeah,sure,sure. | 当然 |
[28:26] | Yeah,you wanna go play with the office supplies? | 想去玩玩办公用品吗? |
[28:32] | Look,if you can’t communicate well enough to tell me– | 要是你不能和我好好沟通 |
[28:36] | don’t lecture me,miranda bailey. | 别教我怎么教孩子 Miranda Bailey |
[28:37] | I’m not one of your students. | 我不是你的学生 |
[28:39] | Now I know with all the time you spend around here,it’s hard to differentiate sometimes. | 我知道你有时工作生活不分 |
[28:43] | No,I spend my time here because I’m building a life for us! | 错 我在这儿是为了养家! |
[28:47] | I spend my time here because I don’t have the luxury of being able to | 我在这儿是因为我没你那么牛 |
[28:50] | take year off and spend it with our child and–and knowing | 不能请1年假照顾孩子 |
[28:53] | that my career is gonna be there waiting for me when I’m ready to go back. | 而且根本不担心饭碗的问题 |
[28:56] | A luxury? | 我牛? |
[28:57] | So you think spending all day every day wiping noses and chging diapers is a luxury? | 你以为整天擦鼻涕换尿片很牛? |
[29:01] | No,I think it’s a beautiful thing that you get to do! | 不 你能做 就是件好事! |
[29:04] | And you’re taking it for granted! | 可你就是不上心! |
[29:06] | – I take it for granted?- yes | – 我不上心? – 对 |
[29:07] | I take our family for granted? | 我对咱们家不上心? |
[29:08] | – No,I did not say– no,you did say. | – 不 我没那么说 – 你就是那么说的 |
[29:10] | You did say! | 你说了! |
[29:11] | – I work because we– you love your work. | – 我工作是因为… – 你只爱你的工作 |
[29:14] | And I love my family,too! | 我也爱我的家啊! |
[29:14] | – because you know I will pick up the slack at home.- It is going to be okay. | – 因为你知道我会收拾家里的烂摊子 – 没事儿 |
[29:16] | – So who takes who for granted?- Une george says it is going to be okay. | – 那么是谁不上心了? – George叔叔说 没事儿 |
[29:25] | this used to happen when I was a kid. | 我小时候经常这样 |
[29:26] | I’d get a strep test,and it’d come back negative. | 我做链球菌测试时 结果总是阴性 |
[29:29] | Look,okay,that’s your uterus. | 看 那是你的子宫 |
[29:31] | There is nothing in there. | 里面什么也没有 |
[29:33] | No fetus,no sack,nothing. | 没有胎儿 没有滤泡 什么也没有 |
[29:35] | But it’s too early.It’s tiny. | 现在还太早了 胎儿太小了 |
[29:37] | You can’t see anything yet. | 你还什么也看不到 |
[29:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[29:42] | I paged you 20 minutes ago. | 我20分钟前呼过你 |
[29:45] | – Rebecca,look.- ok | Rebecca 你看 |
[29:48] | this is a fetus at 6 weeks. | 这是6周大的胎儿 |
[29:51] | All right,it’s a tiny spot,but it’s there. | 就算它那么小 |
[29:52] | You can see it. | 你也能看见 |
[29:54] | Look at your urus.There’s nothing there. | 看看你的子宫 什么也没有 |
[29:56] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[29:58] | Get out. | 出去 |
[30:02] | here are her labs,and there’s a chart note from dr. Sloan. | 这是她的检查结果 还有从Sloan医生那里拿来的病历 |
[30:05] | I could get a psych consult for you if you want. | 要是你需要心理医生会诊 我可以去请 |
[30:06] | Just get out! | 出去! |
[30:11] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[30:14] | There’s no baby. | 没有孩子 |
[30:17] | I lost the baby? | 孩子没了? |
[30:19] | No,you– you weren’t pregnant. | 不是 你…你没有怀孕 |
[30:21] | If you had been pregnant,your beta H.C.G.Level would have been elevated. | 要是你怀孕了 你贝塔促性腺激素会升高 |
[30:25] | It’s zero. | 现在是零 |
[30:26] | You didn’t miscarry.There never was a baby. | 你没有流产 你根本就没有怀上 |
[30:32] | I can’t believe I lost our baby. | 真不敢相信 我没了你的孩子 |
[30:35] | Rebecca,you’re not hearing me. | Rebecca 你没听懂 |
[30:37] | I’m so sorry.I’m so sorry I lost our baby. | 对不起 对不起 我没了你的孩子 |
[30:45] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:48] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:50] | You’re gonna be okay.All right? | 会好起来的 |
[30:54] | remember,we need to stay in sync. | 记住 我们要同步进行 |
[30:56] | Ready?Go. | 准备好了? 开始 |
[30:59] | Good.Easy.Slow,slow.Slow down. | 好 放松 慢点 慢点 |
[31:01] | Right there.Right there. | 快好了 快好了 |
[31:03] | Good. | 好 |
[31:05] | her pressure’s rising. | 脑压正在升高 |
[31:06] | She’s getting bradycardic. | 她在服用减慢心率的药 |
[31:07] | Okay,so let’s push 1 gram per kilo of mannitol,20 lasix. | 那么 每千克体重注射1克甘露醇 20毫克利尿剂 |
[31:10] | See if we can avoid increased I.C.P. | 看看能否避免颅内压升高 |
[31:21] | is there a problem,dr. Grey? | 有什么问题吗 Grey医生? |
[31:25] | Andre’s here. | Andre来了 |
[31:40] | You run everywhere,or is it just you’re scared of me? | 看你满世界跑的 你怕我? |
[31:44] | I’m just trying to stay on top of things. | 我只是未雨绸缪 |
[31:46] | Well,you’re doing a fine job. | 那么你干得不错 |
[31:48] | It’s very impressive work. | 很出色 |
[31:53] | Sir,if you wouldn’t mind mentioning to the chief that you like my work… | 先生 要是你不介意的话 请在主任面前替我美言几句 |
[31:56] | I was held back as an intern. | 这是我第2年实习了 |
[31:58] | There was some personal… | 因为一些 |
[32:00] | stuff.I’m good. | 私人原因造成的 其实我很棒的 |
[32:03] | And,uh,if you would say something to him– | 要是你能帮我说几句… |
[32:05] | uh,webber would not have made that decision lightly. | Webber不会这么草率地做决定 (他那么决定 一定有他的理由) |
[32:09] | Learning is like,um,healing,it happens over time. | 学习的过程正如康复的过程 需要很长一段时间 |
[32:17] | Listen.. | 听着… |
[32:19] | keep running. | 继续好好干 别停下 |
[32:20] | But not because you want to cut corners. | 但不是去抄近路 耍小聪明 |
[32:23] | Because it makes you a better doctor. | 而是让自己成为更优秀的医生 |
[32:27] | you’re not supposed to be talking. | 你不该讲话的 |
[32:29] | O’leary and I were just,uh,marveling at the fact that you haven’t killed me yet. | O’leary和我只是很惊讶 你还没医死我 |
[32:33] | Well,there’s always tomorrow. | 放心 你的命还长着呢 |
[32:35] | Check his post-op echo and make sure there’s no residual prolapse. | 检查他的术后超声检查 确保没有残留性脱垂 |
[32:38] | Yes,sir. | 是 主任 |
[32:58] | – Are you okay?- Don’t ask me if I’m okay. | – 你还好吧? – 别问我好不好 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:03] | you make me sick. | 你让我恶心 |
[33:04] | Have some fire. | 来点儿烈的! |
[33:06] | Be unstoppable. | 人挡杀人 佛挡杀佛 |
[33:07] | Be a force of nature. | 无人能敌 |
[33:09] | Be better than anyone re,and don’t give a damn what anyone thinks. | 把这里所有人都比下去 别管别人想什么 |
[33:12] | There are no teams here,no buddies. | 这里没有团队 没有朋友 |
[33:16] | You’re on your own. | 你孑然一身 |
[33:17] | Be on your own. | 只有自强自立 |
[33:24] | dr. Yang… | Yang医生… |
[33:26] | I just scrubbed in on walter tapley’s double valve replacement. | 我刚参加了Walter Tapley的 双瓣膜置换术 |
[33:29] | I watched dr. Hahn excise a piece of his pericardium from,like,3 inches away. | 我看着Hahn医生切除了 他一片大约3英寸的心包膜 |
[33:34] | That’s what I got to do while you made notes in charts. | 我做这些的时候 你却在这儿研究病历 |
[33:38] | So whatever crap you want to rain down on my head,go for it. | 所以无论你要怎么教训我 尽管来 |
[33:41] | Because I just saw the inside of walter tapley’s heart, | 反正我刚刚看过Walter Tapley的心脏 |
[33:44] | and that is something that you will never take away from me. | 这个是你无论如何也拿不走的 |
[33:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:52] | – Okay.- Okay,then. | – 好吧 – 回见 |
[34:01] | Hey,tuck. | 嘿 Tuck |
[34:02] | Here’s tapley’s file.The new labs are in there. | 这儿是Tapley的档案 实验室检查结果在里面 |
[34:04] | Just put it on the pile. | 就堆在这 |
[34:06] | Tucker didn’t take him? | Tucker没有带他走? |
[34:07] | I wanted the evening with him. | 今晚我带他睡 |
[34:10] | You guys get to the bottom of anything? | 你们俩到头了? |
[34:14] | Why don’t I take tuck for a couple hours? | 要不我照顾Tuck一会儿吧 |
[34:17] | You can go talk to him,go fight with him. | 你跟他谈谈也好 跟他吵也好 |
[34:19] | You’re not gonna fix anything in one day,but you can go on and keep trying. | 一天解决不了问题 但你还可以继续努力 |
[34:29] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[34:31] | I need some of your clothes.She’s staying with me for a couple of days. | 借几件你的衣服 她要在这待几天 |
[34:33] | She didn’t bring enough stuff. | 她衣服没带够 |
[34:34] | – Did you call her husband?- She doesn’t want to talk to him. | – 你给她丈夫打电话了吗? – 她不想跟他说话 |
[34:36] | Did you get a psych consult? | 你咨询过心理医生了吗? |
[34:38] | Alex,he she had a hysterical pregnancy. | Alex 她患的是癔病性怀孕 |
[34:42] | – Sloan thinks she may have a stress d– she’s fine,okay? | – Sloan医生认为她也许… – 她没事 好吧? |
[34:44] | I can handle it.I’m gonna take care of her. | 我能搞定 我能照顾她 |
[34:46] | Just give me some damn girl clothes. | 给我几件女人的衣服就行了 |
[34:51] | Here. | 拿去 |
[34:57] | All right.There you go. | 好了 |
[35:01] | There,that’s better,right? | 这样好多了吧? |
[35:07] | There you go. | 行了 |
[35:12] | Tomorrow’s board and dr. Tapley’s echo.Hahn is seeing him now. | 这是明天的手术排表和Tapley的超声波报告 Hahn正在给他检查 |
[35:16] | What are you doing with bailey’s child? | 你怎么抱着Bailey的孩子? |
[35:19] | dr. Bailey and I are in love, | Bailey医生和我正谈恋爱呢 |
[35:21] | and I’ll be heading back to vegas with her as soon as my divorce from dr.Torres is final. | 一旦跟Torres医生的离婚手续办妥了 我就跟她回拉斯维加斯 |
[35:26] | We need to write adele again. | 我们要再给Adele写个邮件 |
[35:27] | She replied to my e-mail,but all she sent was a typo. | 她回我邮件了 但里面尽是乱码 |
[35:30] | She’s no better at this than I am. | 这方面她比我强不到哪去 |
[35:33] | That’s not a typo,sir.That’s a wink. | 这不是乱码 主任 这可是个”媚眼儿”呢 |
[35:35] | No,that’s a semicolon and close parentheses. | 不对 这是分号和括号 |
[35:37] | Turn it sideways. | 你横着看 |
[35:40] | Well,what the hell does this mean? | 到底什么意思? |
[35:41] | She’s flirting,sir. | 她在勾引你 主任 |
[35:43] | – that’s good.- yeah | – 不错啊 – 当然 |
[35:47] | O’malley. | |
[35:49] | Good work today. | 今天干得不错 |
[35:55] | You know what that was? | 知道那表示什么吗? |
[35:57] | That was the attaboy. | 就是”干得好” |
[36:00] | This may have been the most exhausting day of my life,my back is killing me– | 今天也许是我生平最累的一天 我的背疼死了 |
[36:04] | no offense– and I haven’t seen the inside of an O.R.In… | 不是说你重哈 而且我还没进过手术室… |
[36:08] | I don’t know how long,but–but I got the attaboy. | 我不记得有多久没进过手术室了 但主任夸我”干得好” |
[36:11] | I’m turning it around. | 我会从好的方面看 |
[36:13] | And you’re gonna get the punching under control,right? | 你也会管住自己的小拳头的 对吗? |
[36:16] | Oh,you and me,you know,boy,it takes us a while,but we get there. | 咱俩都得花点儿时间改变 但我们会做到的 |
[36:25] | We reached the tumor. | 我们治疗了肿瘤 |
[36:29] | But there was swelling in greta’s brain. | 但引发了Greta的脑水肿 |
[36:32] | We did an M.R.I.And it suggested that the swelling in her brain caused a great deal of damage. | 我们做了核磁共振 脑水肿给大脑造成了严重损伤 |
[36:41] | It doesn’t look like she’s gonna wake up. | 她能醒来的几率很小 |
[36:46] | Mr.Barret… | Barret先生… |
[36:49] | we’re so sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[36:51] | We should’ve waited. | 我们应该等你的 |
[36:54] | We didn’t thinK… | 我们没想到… |
[36:58] | i didn’t think you were coming. | 是我没想到你会来 |
[37:02] | The whole story just sounded so incredible. | 她说得太离奇了 |
[37:06] | Yeah.She told you about the shoe,right? | 是啊 她告诉你们鞋的故事了 对吧? |
[37:11] | It makes us both sound crazy. | 这听起来好像我们两个都是疯的 |
[37:16] | I could never get that image out of my head. | 那场景在我脑中挥之不去 |
[37:21] | her running up the gangplank with one shoe,wind in her hair. | 她穿着一只鞋跑上跳板 发舞清风 |
[37:26] | Most beautiful thing I’ve ever en. | 那是我一生见过的最美的画面 |
[37:30] | She might wake up,right? | 她或许会醒的 对吧? |
[37:33] | I mean,it’s been a fairy tale from the start.They always wake up. | 我们的开始就如童话故事一般 故事里的人总会醒来的 |
[37:44] | Don’t wonder why people go crazy. | 别惊讶人们为何为爱痴狂 |
[37:49] | Wonder why they don’T. | 有什么理由不爱得疯狂 |
[38:03] | in the face of all we can lose in a day… | 面对在一天之内 或是霎那间 |
[38:08] | in an instant… | 失去的一切 |
[38:16] | wonder what the hell it is… | 想想到底是什么… |
[38:20] | that makes us hold it together. | 让我们紧紧依偎 |
[38:35] | ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[38:38] | He’s thinking about a threesome. | 他想搞3P |
[38:40] | – I’m not.- You are. | – 我没想 – 你想了 |
[38:42] | He has been… | 他一直… |
[38:43] | all day. | 整天都在想 |
[38:46] | Okay,fine. | 好吧 |
[38:48] | I got a new leaf,not a lobotomy. | 我说过改过自新了 但本质还是没变的 |
[38:50] | You couldn’t handle e two of us. | 你应付不了我们两个 |
[38:52] | Oh,but I could.I won’t,but I could. | 我可以 只是不愿意 但我能应付 |
[38:55] | You wouldn’t find it intimidating? | 你不会觉得很吓人吗? |
[38:58] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[39:12] | see? | 看见了么? |
[39:13] | Too much for you. | 你接受不来 |
[39:18] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[39:20] | On call room right now. | 赶紧去待命室 |
[39:39] | Rose. | |
[39:43] | You,uh… | 你… |
[39:45] | – you want to go have dinner?- No,I’m sorry.I can’T. | – 一起去吃饭么? – 对不起 我不去了 |
[39:46] | Oh,come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[39:48] | Derek,we spent a night together and then you vanish. | Derek 我们共度了一夜 而后你却消失了 |
[39:51] | Now I wish that I was secure enough to hane that without a bruised ego | 我希望自己足够坚强 能够不记前嫌 |
[39:54] | – and a lot of processed sugar,but I’m no – wait,wait,wait. | – 不用食物掩埋悲伤 但我做不到 – 等等 |
[39:57] | Can’t we just make this easier? | 我们能简单一点么? |
[39:59] | I don’T… | 我不… |
[40:01] | look,I don’t want– I–see,I’ve done complicated. | 我不想…我把事情复杂化了 |
[40:05] | I don’t want to do that again. | 一次就够了 |
[40:07] | Can’t this just be easy? | 就不能简简单单? |
[40:11] | Fun? | 开开心心的? |
[40:14] | We don’t need that… | 我们现在不需要… |
[40:16] | fairy-tale thing right now. | 童话般不真实的爱情 |
[40:18] | We just need a little happy. | 一点快乐就够了 |
[41:04] | my mother tried to kill herself when I was a kid… | 我儿时 母亲在挚爱离她而去后… |
[41:08] | after the love of her life disappeared. | 企图自杀 |
[41:14] | I never told anybody that before. | 我从未跟任何人说起 |
[41:18] | okay. | 好的 |
[41:22] | So you think I’m broken? | 你觉得我有缺陷? |
[41:25] | Fix me. | 那就治好我 |
[41:27] | ‘Cause I’m no quitter. | 我绝不放弃 |
[41:32] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[41:33] | greys.anatomy Season 4 Episode 15 |