时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | my mother used to say that for a surgeon,a day without death is a rare gift. | 我妈常说 没有死亡的一天 对外科医生是恩赐 |
[00:16] | time of death…11:53. | 死亡时间 11:53 |
[00:22] | Every day we face death. | 每天我们都目睹死亡 |
[00:24] | Every day we lose life. | 每天我们都失去生命 |
[00:30] | time of death…136. | 死亡时间 18:36 |
[00:35] | Time of death…15:52. | 死亡时间 15:52 |
[00:42] | And every day we’re hoping for a stay of execution. | 每天我们都希望 延缓死神的脚步 |
[00:48] | What do you remember about it? | 你还能记得什么? |
[00:51] | Uh,we were at home. | 我们在家 |
[00:55] | You were there? | 你在场? |
[00:56] | Yes,was there. | 是的 |
[01:03] | It’s okay to talk about it. | 你可以说出来 |
[01:10] | Dr.Wyatt,my mother took a scalpel and sliced her wrists in front of me. | Wyatt医生 我妈在我面前拿手术刀割腕 |
[01:15] | and I sat on the kitchen floor in a pool of her blood, | 我坐在厨房地板 她的血泊中 |
[01:17] | waiting until she passed out so I could call 9-1-1. | 等着她晕倒 我才可以打911 |
[01:21] | It’s not okay to talk about it. | 这并不容易说出来 |
[01:26] | Why did you wait until she passed out? | 为什么要等到她晕倒? |
[01:29] | She asked me not to bere she slit her wrists, | 她割腕前叫我别报警 |
[01:32] | so I knew I would get in trouble if I tried to save her life. | 如果救她 我会有麻烦 |
[01:36] | But you did save her life. | 但你这样做了 |
[01:40] | She didn’t want it saved. | 她想死 |
[01:44] | You must be very angry at her. | 你很生她的气吧 |
[01:46] | No. | 不 |
[01:49] | Not at her. | 不是她? |
[01:50] | Who are you angry at? | 那对谁? |
[01:54] | We’re attached to death. | 我们与死亡相连 |
[01:58] | chained. | 像戴着枷锁的 |
[02:00] | like prisoners. | 囚犯 |
[02:04] | captives. | 和俘虏 |
[02:09] | – Do you want to dance it out? – No. | – 想跳舞发泄吗? – 不想 |
[02:11] | – Do you want to drink tequila? – No. | – 想喝龙舌兰酒吗? – 不想 |
[02:14] | Do you want to call me names,mock me endlessly? | 想骂我 取笑我吗? |
[02:19] | No. | 不想 |
[02:20] | – I’m trying to cheer you up. – Yeah?Well,stop it. | – 我在帮你打气 – 够了 |
[02:23] | It’s annoying. | 你很烦 |
[02:24] | And it’s not working. | 没用的 |
[02:25] | I’m deep in the wilderness here. | 我情绪极度低落 |
[02:31] | do you want the sparkle pager? | 想要梦幻传呼机吗? |
[02:35] | That’s not funny. | 别开玩笑 |
[02:36] | You’re sad.Actually sad. | 你很难过 非常难过 |
[02:38] | Do you know how I know it’s the right thing to do to give you the sparkle pager? | 这是我想到的最好法子 |
[02:41] | Because you’re so sad,you’re not even asking me for it. | 你难过得已经不会缠着我要了 |
[02:43] | Shiny,shiny pager with lots of shiny,shiny surgeries. | 梦幻传呼机 和很多梦幻手术 |
[02:48] | If I were the kind of person who kissed people,I would kiss you. | 如果我会亲人 肯定会亲你的 |
[03:01] | I tried to change. | 我努力改变 |
[03:03] | turn over a new leaf. | 重新开始 |
[03:05] | But the leaf isn’t turning you weren’t ready to change. | – 但生活还是老样子 – 你没准备好 |
[03:09] | And that’s okay. | 这没关系 |
[03:11] | Adele wanted me to change,to retire. | Adele要我改变 要我退休 |
[03:13] | Well,I’m still the chief,and this weekend,I’m moving back home. | 我还是主任 这周末 我要搬回家 |
[03:17] | – Does adele know that? – She’ll be fine. | – Adele知道吗? – 她会接受的 |
[03:19] | She was wrong.I was right. | 她错了 我是对的 |
[03:21] | And now we’re… doing it like bunnies. | – 现在我们… – 非常笨拙 |
[03:24] | I can’t change.I can’t change.I can’t change. | 我没法改变 |
[03:28] | Be who you are. | 做你自己 |
[03:29] | I am who I am. | 我就是我 |
[03:32] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[03:33] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[03:36] | A man who is who he is… I have a right to be that man. | 一个坚持自我的男人 我要做那样的人 |
[03:40] | I’m not gonna say anything. | 我什么也不说 |
[03:42] | No judging. | 不发表评论 |
[03:44] | I’m gonna miss living on the land. | 我会怀念岛上的生活的 |
[03:45] | It is a beautiful piece of land. | 很美的地方 |
[03:47] | Wanna buy it? | 想买吗? |
[03:49] | You can’t sell this land. | 你不能卖这块地 |
[03:51] | You have blueprints. | 你有蓝图 |
[03:52] | This is ur living room window. | 你客厅的窗就对着这里 |
[03:54] | The house that derek built. | Derek造的房子 |
[03:55] | Yeah,well,that’s over. | 算了 |
[03:56] | I’m thinking about getting a place in town. | 我想在城里找个地方住 |
[03:58] | But you love this land. | 但你喜欢这地方 |
[03:59] | This land d ferry boats are who you are. | 这片土地和渡船 那才是你 |
[04:02] | A man can change. | 人会变的 |
[04:04] | I’m selling the land. | 我要卖这块地 |
[04:06] | And ferry boats. | 至于渡船 |
[04:08] | crash. | 已经沉了 |
[04:25] | – Morning. – Hey. | – 早上好 – 好 |
[04:27] | all right. | 好的 |
[04:29] | Here we go. | 给你 |
[04:30] | Come N. | 吃吧 |
[04:33] | hey,can you take my cases this morning? | 上午你能接手我的病人吗? |
[04:35] | Check in on my post-ops? | 替我检查术后的患者? |
[04:36] | You’re not coming to work? | 你不去上班了? |
[04:38] | Nah,I’m gonna hang with rebecca,watch movies. | 不去了 我要和Rebecca一起看电影 |
[04:40] | So if you could cover for me. | 你帮我顶一下班 |
[04:42] | hey,take a bite. | 吃一口 |
[04:43] | Yeah,I’ll cover for you. | 好的 |
[04:46] | Um,alex.she’s not looking very good. | Alex 她不太好 |
[04:49] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[04:53] | come on.Take a bite. | 来 吃一口 |
[04:59] | Dr.Bailey,I got an answer for you from the chief about your schedule. | Bailey医生 关于你的日程安排 |
[05:03] | He said you’re not spending enough hours in the O.R. | 主任说 在门诊和专职工作以外 |
[05:06] | Between the clinic and your chief resident work. | 你的手术时间不够 |
[05:08] | You need to spend at least 15 to 20 more hours per week in surgery | 每周要多花15到20小时做手术 |
[05:12] | in order to sit for your boards. | 这样才能保住你的位置 |
[05:14] | Should I tell the chief that’s possible? | 我可以跟主任说 你能做到吗? |
[05:17] | – Dr.Bailey? – Hush. | – Bailey医生? – 嘘 |
[05:18] | I’m trying to see something. | 我在努力看东西 |
[05:20] | When I’m trying to see something,I can’t do it if you’re asking me questions. | 你问问题会让我分心 |
[05:24] | What are you trying to see? | 你在看什么? |
[05:26] | Dr.Bailey,listen,I am really worried about ava. | 我很担心Ava |
[05:29] | I mean rebecca.I mean alex.Well,alex and rebecca. | 我是说Rebecca和Alex |
[05:33] | who used to be called ava,so that’s why I keep… | 以前她叫Ava |
[05:35] | anyway,listen,she’s crazy,d I don’t mean funny crazy.Okay? | 她精神不正常 我说真的 |
[05:38] | Alex is home with her right now,and he’s all “take a bite,take a bite.” | Alex在家里陪她 不停的说 来一口 来一口 |
[05:41] | It’s weird and sad and. | 很反常很可怜 |
[05:44] | I want to help,but I don’t know what to do. | 我想帮忙 可不知道该干什么 |
[05:46] | So I’m gonna need you to tell me what to do. | 请你告诉我该怎做 |
[05:49] | – What do I do? – She’s trying to see something. | – 我该怎么办? – 她正努力看东西 |
[05:50] | When she’s trying to see something, | 这种时候 |
[05:51] | she doesn’t need you in her face asking questions. | 她不希望你问问题 |
[05:53] | You don’t see me asking her questions. | 没看到我不说话吗? |
[05:54] | What are you trying to see? | 你在看什么? |
[05:58] | The bigger pture. | 大局 |
[06:08] | it’s just you and me and erica. | 只有你 我和Erica |
[06:10] | and we’re grabbing you,ripping off your clothes. | 我们紧抱着你 扯掉你的衣服 |
[06:14] | And then you’re naked.You’re so hot. | 把你脱得一丝不挂 你性感 |
[06:16] | and naked. | 而且赤裸着 |
[06:18] | and then erica starts kissing you. | 然后Erica开始亲吻你 |
[06:20] | – hold on a minute. – Erica’s kissing you | – 等会 – Erica在吻你 |
[06:22] | like you need to be kissed. | 好像你求之若渴 |
[06:24] | and then I pin your hands. | 然后我把你的双手 |
[06:27] | – Hold on a minute. – above your head. | – 等会 – 按在你头上面 |
[06:29] | And then I watch as she uses one finger… | 然后我看着她用一根手指… |
[06:33] | hold on a minute! | 等一下! |
[06:38] | Okay,I’m sorry,’cause that was good for me… | 好吧 抱歉 我很享受你说的话 |
[06:42] | that was really,really good for me.Good boy. | 真的很享受 你很棒 |
[06:44] | But I have a big trauma coming in downstairs,so, | 我有个外伤病人在路上 |
[06:47] | um,we’re gonna have to do this the fast way,okay? | 我们速战速决吧 |
[06:54] | every page needs to go in every set of documents. | 每页都要归入一份文档 |
[06:56] | Miss one,and you’re on scut for a month. | 漏了一页 这种活再让你们干一个月 |
[06:58] | These are the most promising set of clinical trial patients yet, | 这些是最有希望的临床实验患者的资料 |
[07:00] | – and I don’t want any mistakes. – hardass. | – 不能出一点差错 – 真难搞 |
[07:02] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪? |
[07:03] | I had to stay with cristina.She needed me. | 我在陪Cristina 她需要我 |
[07:05] | That’s so nice. | 你人真好 |
[07:06] | But rebecca’s at the house. | 但Rebecca在家里 |
[07:07] | I needed you. | 我需要你 |
[07:08] | Apparently she’s crazy. | 她疯了 |
[07:09] | Now,george,we’ve had this discussion, | George 我们讨论过这事 |
[07:11] | and we decided that it’s not appropriate to call izzie crazy. | 我们认为 不该把Izzie叫做疯子 |
[07:13] | She’s spirited. | 应该说她精神饱满 |
[07:15] | – Spirited. – Yeah.Not me! | – 精神饱满 – 恩 不是我! |
[07:17] | I’m not crazy.Rebecca’s crazy. | 我没疯 Rebecca疯了 |
[07:19] | And…and alex is pretending she’s not. | Alex假装她没有 |
[07:21] | – It’s… – hello. | – 实在是… – 大家好 |
[07:22] | H…I-I was just helping meredith collate. | 我正在帮Meredith Collate的忙 |
[07:24] | I’m on my way to check on your patients right now. | 我这就去检查你的病人 |
[07:25] | – I swear. – That’s fine. | – 我保证 – 没关系 |
[07:27] | Take your time. | 别着急 |
[07:29] | You seem. | 你看上去 |
[07:30] | cheerful. | 心情愉快 |
[07:31] | I’m gettin’ my groove back. | 我的状态又回来了 |
[07:32] | I’m gettin’ ggy with it. | 我神清气爽 |
[07:34] | I’m gettin’ down with the. | 我要开始 |
[07:35] | get down. | 翩翩起舞了 |
[07:37] | – Meredith gave me the sparkle pager. – what? | – Meredith给我梦幻寻呼机了 – 什么? |
[07:39] | She needed it for her mojo. | 她需要借此恢复元气 |
[07:41] | Did you ever stop to think that maybe I needed it? | 你没想过也许我也需要它呢? |
[07:42] | Oh,you’d waste the sparkle pager. | 让你用是浪费 |
[07:43] | I need it to get out from under hahn. | 有了它 我才能不受Hahn的摆布 |
[07:45] | I won’t have to beg her for O.R.Time if I have the pager. | 我再也不用求她去做手术了 |
[07:48] | You know,if she’s not gonna teach me,I’m gonna teach myself. | 如果她不教我 我也会自己告诉自己的 |
[07:50] | She’s just gonna use it for evil. | 她会用它干坏事的 |
[07:51] | I. | 而我 |
[07:52] | I would use it to do good. | 才会用它做好事 |
[07:54] | And besides,the pager is sacred. | 再说 寻呼机是很神圣的 |
[07:56] | Sacred sparkle. | 神圣的梦幻寻呼机 |
[07:58] | you can’t just give it away. | 你不能随便送人的 |
[07:59] | You can’t do that.Right?She can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 对吧? 她不能这样做 |
[08:00] | I think it’s nontransferable. | 我觉得寻呼机不能转让 |
[08:02] | You don’t make the rules. | 轮不到你定规矩 |
[08:04] | but I am the chief’s intern. | 我是主任的实习生 |
[08:06] | Uh,you’re the chief’s bitch. | 你是主任的奴才 |
[08:07] | And you have no power. | 而且没有权力 |
[08:08] | because the power…oh! | 因为权力在 |
[08:10] | is in the pager. | 寻呼机之中 |
[08:11] | Oh,look,that’s the chief with something important and powerful. | 主任有要事呼我了 |
[08:14] | No need for pagers covered with glue and glitter when you work for the chief. | 为主任工作才不需要 用胶水粘得花里胡哨的寻呼机呢 |
[08:20] | About rebecca… | 至于Rebecca |
[08:21] | me and my world-class neurosurgeon are gonna use a brilliant, | 我还有我的世界级神经外科医师正要 |
[08:23] | cutting-edge technique to save a life. | 使用卓越的高精尖技术拯救一个人生命 |
[08:25] | So I don’t have time for crazy.Work it out. | 没时间管疯子 你自己解决吧 |
[08:32] | A trauma. | 外伤 |
[08:34] | what do we got? | 我们遇到什么情况了? |
[08:35] | It’s not,”what do we got?” | 不是 我们遇到什么了 |
[08:36] | It what do I got,and I don’t know yet. | 而是我遇到什么了 而且我还不知道 |
[08:37] | Well,check the sparklpager rules ’cause whatever it is,it’s mine now. | 看看梦幻寻呼机法则吧 不管病人情况如何 现在都是我负责 |
[08:41] | – Hey,what do we have? – I don’t know yet. | – 情况怎么样? – 还不知道 |
[08:42] | – I don’t know. – no. | – 我不知道 – 不行 |
[08:43] | sparkle pager. | 梦幻寻呼机 |
[08:44] | You can’t sparkle pager it. | 你不能用梦幻寻呼机 |
[08:45] | It’s not her pager. | 这不是她的 |
[08:46] | Uh,yang,it’s yours. | Yang这是你的 |
[08:47] | Stevens,you need to cover the pit. | Stevens你来补缺 |
[08:48] | And didn’t you volunteer to oversee karev’s post-ops? | 你不是自愿监护Karev的术后患者吗? |
[08:51] | Yes,-t I- come on. | 是 可是… |
[08:52] | I don’t have time for pettiness.Go | 我没工夫处理琐事 走吧 |
[08:55] | Hey,callie. | 嘿 Callie |
[08:56] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[08:57] | Hello,erica. | 你好 Erica |
[08:58] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[08:59] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[09:00] | Just…n-nothing. | 没事 |
[09:01] | – You look all hot and bothered. – NO. | – 你看上去躁动不安 – 没有 |
[09:03] | It’s just… there’s a trauma,and it’s really big. | 都是因为这个外伤病人 很大的外伤 |
[09:07] | That’s all.It’s big.It’s a big trauma. | 就这样 很大 很大的外伤 |
[09:10] | You’re acting weird. | 你很反常 |
[09:12] | – she uses one finger… – really big trauma. | – 她用一根手指… – 很大的外伤 |
[09:14] | I swear,torres,it’s like you never seen a really big trauma before. | 我发誓Torres从没见过更大的外伤了 |
[09:23] | Oh,my. | 噢 天啊 |
[09:27] | really big trauma. | 确实是很大的外伤 |
[09:35] | So how do you want to handle this? | 怎么处理? |
[09:44] | help me. | 帮帮我 |
[09:49] | Really big trauma. | 巨大的外伤 |
[09:54] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[09:57] | help me. | 帮帮我 |
[09:58] | Grey’s Anatomy Season Finale | |
[10:02] | you dared. | 你们怂恿他 |
[10:04] | him to lay in a vat of cement at a construction site. | 钻进建筑工地的水泥桶 |
[10:07] | We never thought he’d do it. | 我们没想到他真的去做 |
[10:09] | I-it’s andy. | 这可是Andy |
[10:10] | He never does anything. | 他向来缩手缩脚 |
[10:11] | He doesn’t have the guts,right? | 胆小怕事 |
[10:13] | You just snuck into a construction site and dared your friend… | 你们偷偷溜到建筑工地 怂恿你们的朋友… |
[10:16] | he’s not our friend. | 他不是我们的朋友 |
[10:18] | I mean,the four of us,we’re friends. | 我们四个人才是朋友 |
[10:20] | But,uh,he’s not really r friend. | 他不是我们的朋友 |
[10:23] | Okay,you dared him to lie down in concrete. | 好吧 你们激他躺在水泥里 |
[10:26] | Nobody made m do it. | 没人强迫他这样 |
[10:28] | You’re making it sound like we did sometng wrong. | 你这样说好像我们做错了什么一样 |
[10:34] | how long? | 多长时间? |
[10:35] | what? | 什么? |
[10:35] | How long did your not friend lay in that vat of cement unable to move | 你们这四个天才 |
[10:40] | before you four geniuses, | 未来的兄弟连 未来的特雷莎修女 |
[10:42] | you band of brothers,you future mother teresas… | 让不是你们朋友的这个人躺在水泥桶里 |
[10:44] | how long did he lay there in that quick drying cement yelling | 大声呼救不能动弹 |
[10:46] | that he couldn’t move before you called the police? | 之后多久才报的警? |
[10:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:53] | That’s what I thought. | 早料到会这样 |
[10:58] | what do you want to do first? | 你想先做什么? |
[11:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:03] | Okay. Well, what do you want us to do first? | 那你想先让我们做什么? |
[11:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:06] | All right, look, we blasted him out of the job site, | 听我说 我们把他从工地炸出来 |
[11:08] | but we figured, don’t blast him too close. | 但我们没敢炸太深 |
[11:10] | But this is a lot of concrete, | 他身上还有一大堆混凝土 |
[11:12] | so if you’re planning on treating him, | 所以如果你打算医治他 |
[11:14] | we need to get started. | 我们得马上开始 |
[11:15] | – So what do you want to do? – I don’t know! | – 你打算怎么做? – 我不知道! |
[11:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:28] | Uh,okay,I-I know I’m not doinmy best to instill a sense of confidence in my abilities. | 我正在努力 建立信心 |
[11:33] | Um,you know,it’s just that you are trapped in what I’m guessing is several tons of, | 你被困在估计几吨的水泥里 |
[11:39] | ment and I’ve never seen a boy… wait,how old are you? | 我从没见个一个孩子… 对了 你多大了? |
[11:44] | 19. | 19岁 |
[11:46] | Then you’re a man then. | 那你就是男人了 |
[11:46] | I’ve never seen a man trapped in several tons of cement before. | 一个男人困在几吨的水泥了 这是史无前例的 |
[11:51] | But now that I have,I’m gonna figure this out. | 但现在看到了 我会解决的 |
[11:53] | Okay,I’m…I’m gonna work with other surgeons, | 好了…我会和其他医生一起 |
[11:54] | d we’re going to figure out a plan and we’re gointo save you. | 我们共同商讨救治计划 我们会救你的 |
[11:59] | okay,I never,ever promise life,but I’m promising this to you. | 听着 我从来不许诺 但我跟你保证 |
[12:05] | Do you understand? | 明白么? |
[12:06] | – I do. – Okay. | – 明白 – 好的 |
[12:07] | I-I don’t know much yet,but the one thing I do know is that the cement you’re encased in | 我了解得还不多 但我知道的一点是 |
[12:14] | is slowly leeching the water from your body, | 你身上的水泥 会吸收你身体的水分 |
[12:17] | and you’re gonna need all the water you can get,so no crying. | 你很需要水分 所以别哭了 |
[12:21] | You’re a strong young man. | 做个坚强的男人 |
[12:22] | I know you can do this. | 你能行的 |
[12:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:31] | Okay,you’re gonna live. | 好的 你会活下去的 |
[12:34] | I’ll make sure that you live. | 我保证 |
[12:40] | here you go. | 好了 |
[12:47] | hello. | 你好 |
[12:48] | – Hello. – dr.Grey,is this him? | – 你好 – Grey医生 是他么? |
[12:50] | Him? | 他? |
[12:51] | Oh,she has a pet name for you. | 他给你取了个外号 |
[12:53] | The seattle grace brain butcher. | 西雅图仁爱医院大脑开颅手 |
[12:56] | Beth. | |
[12:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:58] | Oh,no,no,that’s fine.That’s me. | 不不 没事 我就这样 |
[12:58] | – Hi. – Dr.Shepherd. | – 嗨 – 我是Shepherd医生 |
[13:00] | – How do you do? – Nice to meet you. | – 你好 – 很高兴认识你 |
[13:01] | – Nice to meet you as well. – Pleasure. | – 也很高兴认识你 – 我也是 |
[13:03] | Um,that hand’s just for show. | 这只手只是摆摆样子 |
[13:05] | So come on,tell me. How does this work? | 跟我说说 手术怎么回事 |
[13:07] | You’re going to inject a live virus into her tumor? | 你们要向她的肿瘤里注射活菌? |
[13:10] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[13:11] | And that’s safe? | 安全吗 |
[13:12] | Well,the virus is still in testing stages. | 活菌还在试验阶段 |
[13:15] | I’ve made some adjustments that I hope will destroy the tumor. | 我已经做了调整 希望能终结肿瘤 |
[13:17] | Hey,tumor destroyers. | 嘿 肿瘤终结者 |
[13:19] | I like that. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[13:20] | Has this ever worked before? | 之前成功过吗 |
[13:23] | No. | 没有 |
[13:24] | so I’m your lab rat. | 我成了你的小白鼠 |
[13:25] | – beth.-I’m just saying,if this works, | – 我的意思是 如果成功了 |
[13:27] | my name will go down in the annals of some medical book. | 我的名字就会出现在某本医科书上 |
[13:30] | That’s kinda cool. | 太牛了 |
[13:31] | Not if I beat you to it. | 如果我在你之前成功 你就不行了 |
[13:33] | oh,beth. | |
[13:33] | This is our other clinical trial patient. | 这是我们另外一位临床试验者 |
[13:35] | Jeremy. | |
[13:37] | You didn’t call. | 你没打电话 |
[13:38] | They know each other? | 他们认识? |
[13:39] | I thought you backed out. | 我以为你反悔了 |
[13:40] | Oh,as if I’d break our pact? | 我会破坏我们的约定吗? |
[13:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:44] | they know each other. | 他们认识 |
[13:53] | what is he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[13:55] | Well,his surgery is this afternoon. | 他的手术在今天下午 |
[13:56] | I knew she didn’t find this clinical trial on her own. | 我就知道她不是自己找到这个临床试验的 |
[13:59] | They met when they were both being treated at mayo last year. | 他俩是去年在梅奥诊所治疗时认识的 |
[14:02] | They went through chemo together,radiation,joined a support group. | 他们一起化疗 一起做放射 参加了一个支持团体 |
[14:06] | you don’t want them to be together? | 你不想他们在一起? |
[14:08] | Look,we like jeremy. | 我们喜欢Jeremy |
[14:10] | He’s a good enough kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[14:11] | And I feel for him that he’s going through this alone,but we worry about beth. | 我很同情他没人陪 但我们也担心Beth |
[14:15] | She thinks that she’s in love with him. | 她觉得她爱上了他 |
[14:17] | We just don’t want her getting so attached to someone that might. | 我们不想让她跟谁那么亲近 而且这个人还有可能 |
[14:22] | die. | 死 |
[14:24] | If something happens,if he doesn’t survive. | 如果发生意外 如果他没成功 |
[14:27] | beth won’t want to live. | Beth就不想活了 |
[14:32] | She has to want to fight to stay alive. | 她必须要有活下来的信念 |
[14:40] | There’s a binder on occupational medicine articles in my office. | 我办公室里有一本职业病学的材料 |
[14:44] | There should be a toxicology section. | 里面有毒理学部分 |
[14:46] | See if you can find anything on cement. – Yes,sir. | – 你去看看能不能找到关于水泥的资料 – 是 |
[14:48] | And let shepherd or grey know I need to see th. It’s important. | 让Shepherd或者Grey来找我 告诉他们非常重要 |
[14:51] | Will do. | 马上 |
[14:52] | Oh,my god. Oh,my god. | 我的天 我的天啊 |
[14:56] | My god. | 我的天 |
[15:01] | Why…wh… what is everybody doing standing around here? | 怎么…你们都站着干什么呢 |
[15:06] | This is what your guys told us to do. | 你的人就是这么告诉我们的 |
[15:08] | And exactly where are my guys? | 我的人都去哪了 |
[15:14] | no more time. | 没有时间了 |
[15:15] | This is what we have to do. | 我们就得这么做 |
[15:16] | I am telling you,I am right. | 我告诉你 我才是对的 |
[15:17] | Why is the patient in there and all of you are in here? | 为什么病人在那 你们在这? |
[15:21] | dr.Torres is worried about the limbs. | Torres医生担心骨头的问题 |
[15:22] | Dr.Bailey is worried about abdominal crush injuries. | Bailey医生担心腹部挤压伤 |
[15:24] | dr.Sloan feels the third-degree burns should take the first look, | Sloan医生觉得应该先看三级烧伤 |
[15:27] | and dr.Uh,Hahneels the heart and lung issues are gonna kill him before, | Hahn医生觉得 心脏和肺部的伤口是致命的 |
[15:31] | um,we get to any of this. | 要从某一个部位开始 |
[15:32] | So in other words… no one can agree on where to start. | – 或者说 – 还不知道要从哪开始 |
[15:34] | No,I know where to start. | 不是 我知道从哪开始 |
[16:02] | The cement’s contracting,and if I don’t get in there, | 水泥在收缩 如果我不动手的话 |
[16:04] | he could lose both of his legs and his right arm. | 他的胳膊和右手都保不住 |
[16:05] | Well,he can live without a leg. | 没了腿他还能活 |
[16:06] | I’d like to see him live without a liver. | 但他不能没有肝脏 |
[16:08] | So we’re saying we’d prefer him to suffer a longslow painful death | 我们现在争执不下 而水泥里的碱在慢慢侵蚀他的皮肤 |
[16:11] | as the alkaline in the cement continues to burn through his skin? | 我们是要看他慢慢被折磨致死吗? |
[16:14] | You can’t just start chipping away. | 你别把重点转移到你那 |
[16:16] | Once his circulation opens up,the built-up toxins will stop his heart, | 一旦循环加速 现有的毒素就会置他于死地 |
[16:20] | not to mention rhabdomyol… -we could treat that with dialysis. | – 更别提什么横纹肌瘤了 – 我们可以做血液透析 |
[16:23] | Yang,let us work. | Yang 你别插嘴 |
[16:24] | Chief,I found an article,but it doesn’t say a lot. | 主任 我找到一篇文章 但没说很多 |
[16:25] | I can put in a swan-ganz. | 我可以置入漂浮导管 |
[16:26] | People encased in cement are also usually at the bottom of a river. That’s going a little overboard. | – 被水泥裹住的人经常是在河底 – 有点过了吧 |
[16:29] | You are so wrong. | 你完全错了 |
[16:30] | I’m so wrong? | 我错了? |
[16:30] | you are. Wrong. | 对 你错了 |
[16:31] | You two working together on this? | 你俩联手对付我啊? |
[16:32] | Okay,everybody stand down! | 所有人都住口 |
[16:35] | We are fighting the clock,people. | 我们在跟时间赛跑 |
[16:37] | It took one hour for the kids to call 9-1-1. | 那个孩子花了一个小时打911求救 |
[16:39] | It took three hours for search andeescu to get this guy cut out of the cement. | 找到他 把他从水泥里救出来 又花了三个小时 |
[16:43] | That gives us less than four to six hours to get him out of e cement and into the O.R. | 我们现在只有4-6个小时的时间 把他从水泥里弄出来 送进手术室 |
[16:47] | Before he is dead. | 保住他的命 |
[16:49] | Now we are figing one hell of a clock. | 我们已经争执了一个小时 |
[16:51] | Every minute counts. | 每一分钟都很重要 |
[16:52] | We work as a team or that man dies. | 我们要一起努力 要不他就死路一条 |
[16:56] | Do you understand? | 明白了 |
[16:57] | Yes,sir.Of course. | 明白 |
[16:59] | Where do you want me,chief? | 我要干什么 主任? |
[17:00] | Go find grey and be her intern for the day. | 去找Grey 今天当她的实习 |
[17:02] | I already have too many bodies in the room. | 我这里人手够了 |
[17:05] | What’s the patient’s name? | 病人叫什么 |
[17:07] | Andrew langston. | |
[17:08] | Okay,let’s go save his life. | 好 一起努力吧 |
[17:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:19] | You intimidate me a little. | 你吓到我了 |
[17:21] | I mean,you’re not an intimidating person, | 你不是让人害怕的人 |
[17:24] | but the legend.of meredith and derek. | 但Meredith和Derek的传奇 |
[17:28] | it’S. | 有点 |
[17:29] | intimidating. | 让人生畏 |
[17:31] | There’s no legend. | 没什么传奇 |
[17:32] | He’s selling his land because of you. | 他卖了他的土地 因为你 |
[17:34] | There’s a legend. | 这就是传奇 |
[17:36] | Derek’s selling his land? | Derek卖了他的地? |
[17:37] | He doesn’t say it’s because of you, | 他没说是因为你 |
[17:39] | but he was making plans to build a house when the two of you were together, | 但你俩在一起时 他还打算建个房子呢 |
[17:42] | and now… I’m…I’m not trying to. | 但现在 我尽量不 |
[17:47] | I just really like him. | 我真的喜欢他 |
[17:50] | And you. | 而你 |
[17:51] | intimidate me. | 让我觉得害怕 |
[17:54] | There’s no legend. | 没什么传奇 |
[17:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | izzie had a question about some post-ops. | Izzie想让你参加术后治疗 |
[18:19] | what’d I miss? | 我错过什么了? |
[18:21] | What? | 什么? |
[18:22] | The movie,what’d I miss? | 电影 刚才演什么了 |
[18:29] | hey.Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[18:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:32] | Don’t be sorry. | 别说抱歉 |
[18:35] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[18:38] | I wet my pants. | 我尿裤子了 |
[18:45] | Oh,that’s,uh,that’s okay. | 哦 那个没事 |
[18:50] | that’s…that’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:53] | I’ll do better. | 我下次改正 |
[18:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:56] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[18:58] | You’re doing fine. | 你现在做的很好 |
[19:04] | come on. | 来吧 |
[19:07] | I forgot to tell you. | 忘了告诉你 |
[19:08] | Guess who called me. | 猜猜谁给我打电话了 |
[19:10] | Carrie from our support group? | 支持团体的Carrie |
[19:11] | Have you talked to her lately? | 你最近跟她联系了吗 |
[19:14] | No,she. | 没有 她… |
[19:16] | oh,god. | 天啊 |
[19:17] | Her husband said that they tried radiation one last time,but he said it was bad. | 她丈夫说他们最后一次尝试放射 结果不好 |
[19:23] | The last day,she didn’t even recognize him. | 最后一天 她都不认识他了 |
[19:26] | And the pain. | 那种痛苦… |
[19:28] | hey. | 嘿 |
[19:30] | At least we don’t have to worry about that. | 至少我们不用担心 |
[19:33] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[19:34] | This surgery will work. | 手术肯定能成功 |
[19:37] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[19:38] | And…and if it doesn’t,at least we’ll die quick. | 就算没成功 我们也不会有痛苦 |
[19:48] | dr.Grey,I thought we talked about changing beth’s room. | Grey医生 我们说过要给Beth换房间 |
[19:53] | The room is fine,and it’s right down the hall from jeremy. | 这间病房很好 和Jeremy在同一楼道 |
[19:58] | I’d like to move her as soon as possible. | 我想让她尽快换房间 |
[20:00] | I’m sorry,mrs.Monroe, | 抱歉 Monroe夫人 |
[20:01] | I checked,and there aren’t any beds available. | 我查了 没有空闲床位了 |
[20:03] | Not in a private room. | 除非不是单间 |
[20:10] | mom,why don’t you go find dad? | 妈妈 你怎么不去找爸爸? |
[20:12] | Uh,I-I can wait for him here. | 我等他来 |
[20:17] | mom,why don’t you go find dad so I can kiss jeremy without you watching? | 妈妈 你为什么不去找我爸 这样我就能和Jeremy接吻了 |
[20:21] | I think it’s time jeremy went back to… mom,I don’t understand wh… | – 我想Jeremy该回房间了… – 妈妈 我就不明白… |
[20:27] | nurse! | 护士! |
[20:30] | I need a nurse | 我要找个护士 |
[20:31] | He’s seizing! | 他在抽搐! |
[20:36] | Let’s run a second set of labs before surgery. | 手术之前 再做一组检查 |
[20:41] | How’s beth? | Beth怎么样了? |
[20:42] | Was sh…was she scared? Or. | 有没有吓到? |
[20:44] | oh,she’s fine. | 哦 她没事 |
[20:46] | Uh,the chief wants to talk to you or shepherd. | 主任找你或者Shepherd |
[20:49] | He says it’s important.I’ll go. | – 他说事情很重要 – 我就去 |
[20:50] | And he put me on you today. | 他让我今天跟你实习 |
[20:51] | So what can I do? How can I help? | 我能做什么呢? 能帮什么忙? |
[20:52] | Oh,you can,uh,run labs for me. | 哦 你可以帮我做检查 |
[20:54] | Labs,that’s it? | 只有检查? |
[20:56] | Yeah. Thanks. | 没错 谢谢 |
[21:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:11] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[21:12] | I’m pouring vinegar on your flesh to minimize the burns inside your skin caused by the cement. | 往你身上倒醋 减小因为水泥引起的皮肤内灼烧 |
[21:19] | I’m burning from the inside out? | 我体内在灼烧? |
[21:23] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[21:24] | I’m dying,aren’t I? | 我要死了 对吧? |
[21:25] | Hey,hey,andrew. That word’s not allowed anymore. | Andrew 不许你再这么说了 |
[21:27] | I’m banning that word from your vocabulary. | 我不许你用这个词了 |
[21:29] | Can you move your fingers? | 你的手指能动么? |
[21:32] | That’s very good. | 很好 |
[21:34] | I’m not usually this dumb. | 我平时不这么傻的 |
[21:37] | I make the dean’s list. | 我是优秀生 |
[21:38] | I tutor. | 还做助教 |
[21:40] | I’m…I’m not. | 我…不是 |
[21:42] | I’m not uslly the guy who’s dumb enough to jump into a tub of cement for a girl. | 我不是那种为了女孩 愿意跳进一缸水泥的傻小子 |
[21:46] | Wait,not the girl you came in with? | 等等 不是那个送你来的女孩吧? |
[21:50] | You did this for her? | 你为了她这么做? |
[21:52] | Lola. | |
[21:53] | The guys dared me. | 大伙说我不敢 |
[21:55] | She was watching. | 她在一旁看着 |
[21:56] | And I. | 而我… |
[21:59] | she was wching. | 她在看着呢 |
[22:05] | And now not only is she totally unimpressed,but now after I’m gone, | 现在不仅她无动于衷 而且我死了以后 |
[22:10] | she’ll remember me forever as the idiot who was dumb enough to jump into a tub of cement. | 她会永远认为我是个傻子 愿意跳进一缸水泥里 |
[22:15] | Hey,come on. | 嘿 拜托 |
[22:16] | We all mess up. | 大家都会犯错 |
[22:17] | I’m the guy who ed in a block of cement trying to impress a girl. | 我将为了博女孩欢心 而死在这陀水泥里 |
[22:23] | I’m like han solo. | 我就像Han Solo |
[22:27] | In “star wars”? | “星球大战”里的人物 |
[22:29] | He was encased in carbonite? | 他被困在焦炭炸药里… |
[22:33] | you wanted to see me? | 您找我? |
[22:35] | I,uh,I got a call from the I.R.B…. | 职业道德委员会给我电话了 |
[22:38] | The national board that oversees and reviews clinical trials. | 他们负责监视 复查临床实验 |
[22:42] | You’ve had 11 deaths. | 你们的实验已有11例失败了 |
[22:43] | They’re giving you one last patient. | 他们只给你最后一个病人 |
[22:45] | You get it today under the wire,and hope for the best. | 大限是今晚 自求多福吧 |
[22:48] | At midnight,if you lose him,they’re gonna shut you down,period. | 今晚如果他死了 他们会暂停你们的实验 |
[22:52] | One last patient. | 最后一个 |
[22:56] | You’re angry at him… the chief. | 你生主任的气了 |
[22:58] | But why? Why am I angry at him? | 但为什么? 我为什么生气呢? |
[23:00] | Because you have opened up your past. | 你开始回想过去 |
[23:03] | It’s like you’re reliving it all right now. | 就像你正在重温 |
[23:05] | You’re angry with him. | 你对他不满 |
[23:06] | You’re angry with your mother. | 对你妈妈不满 |
[23:07] | You’re angry with yourself. | 对你自己也不满 |
[23:10] | The chief went back to his wife. | 主任回到他老婆身边 |
[23:11] | My mother didn’t want to live. | 而我妈妈却有意轻生 |
[23:12] | I get that. | 我都知道 |
[23:13] | He did what he had to do. | 他做了无奈的选择 |
[23:14] | She did what she had to do. | 她也做了无奈的选择 |
[23:15] | Meredith,I don’t think your mother wanted to kill herself. | Meredith 我不觉得你妈妈想自杀 |
[23:17] | No,she did. | 不 她想的 |
[23:19] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么这么确定? |
[23:19] | How can you be sure she didn’t? | 你又怎么确定她不想呢? |
[23:21] | You weren’t there. | 你又不是当事人 |
[23:22] | The answer is right in front of you. | 答案就在你面前 |
[23:26] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[23:29] | the I.R.B. Is saying I failed? | 职业道德委员会说我失败了? |
[23:30] | You haven’t failed yet. | 你还没失败 |
[23:31] | I failed meredith. | 我已经失败了 Meredith |
[23:32] | I’ll sign the discharge order for beth. | 我要签署Beth的手术取消令 |
[23:34] | No,you can’t send beth home. | 不 你不能让Beth回家 |
[23:35] | This surgery is her last shot. | 手术是她最后的机会 |
[23:36] | You have until midnight. | 最终期限是今晚 |
[23:38] | Jeremy’s surgery’s today. | Jeremy今天手术 |
[23:39] | So you move jeremy’s surgery up. | 你把Jeremy的手术提前 |
[23:40] | We do beth’s this afternoon. | 今天下午给Beth手术 |
[23:41] | You can fit them both in before the midnight deadline. | 你可以在今晚的期限之前 做完两人的手术 |
[23:43] | Damn it.If I could just get the virus dosage right. | 别急 先让我把病毒剂量掌握好 |
[23:45] | Right. We’re so close. You haven’t failed. | 没错 我们快成功了 你还没失败过 |
[23:47] | Yeah,but are we going too far here? | 是啊 我们是不是有点过了? |
[23:48] | These are people’s lives. | 这些都是人命 |
[23:51] | is my ego too big here? | 是不是我有点自负了? |
[23:53] | Your ego is just the right size. | 你这是自信 |
[23:55] | We can do this. | 我们能成功的 |
[23:58] | Two patients. | 两个病人 |
[24:00] | Bends the rules without breaking ’em. | 不违反规则 有所通融 |
[24:04] | You’ll clear it with the chief? | 你去跟主任说清楚? |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:09] | Jeremy’s going into surgery soon? | Jeremy要手术了? |
[24:11] | In a couple of hours. | 几小时内吧 |
[24:12] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[24:13] | Oh,he’s stable. | 挺稳定 |
[24:15] | Yeah?-Yeah,he’s actually better than stable. | – 真的? – 是啊 特别稳定 |
[24:17] | He called me the angel of death. | 他管我叫死神之翼 |
[24:21] | he’s good then. | 看来他不错 |
[24:24] | Can I see him? | 我能见他么? |
[24:26] | Honey,no. | 宝贝 不行 |
[24:27] | Oh,I’ll just be gone a few minutes. | 我就离开几分钟 |
[24:30] | Can you get me a wheelchair,please? | 能帮我推个轮椅么? |
[24:31] | If you’re going to have surgery today,you need to rest. | 如果你今天手术 就要休息好 |
[24:33] | You don’t need to be… oh… we just want to spend some time with you. | 你不能… 我们想跟你多待一会 |
[24:37] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[24:38] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[24:43] | We’re the last two. | 我们是最后两个 |
[24:45] | What? | 什么? |
[24:47] | From our support group. | 我们支援小组 |
[24:49] | Jeremy and I are the last two still alive. | Jeremy和我是仅存两个还活着的 |
[25:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:01] | Have you seen cristina? | 看到Cristina没? |
[25:02] | Because I’ve done everything I know to do, | 我做了所有我会做的 |
[25:04] | everything I’m supposed to do,but if she sees me doing nothing, | 还有所有我该做的 我怕她看到我闲着 |
[25:06] | I am not in the mood to get yelled at today. | 不然又该凶我了 我今天心情本来就不好 |
[25:07] | She’s in with the cement boy. | 她在水泥男孩那 |
[25:09] | There’s a cement boy? Don’t bother. | – 水泥男孩? – 别自寻烦恼了 |
[25:10] | They don’t need interns in… they don’t want interns in there. | 他们不需要实习医生 |
[25:13] | Interns are in the way! | 实习生碍手碍脚! |
[25:14] | I’m not complaining. | 我不是抱怨 |
[25:16] | Two minutes. Two minutes of complaining between me and you. | 2分钟 咱俩互诉苦水 |
[25:17] | No one has to know. | 你知我知 |
[25:20] | I have all this power! | 我有能力! |
[25:21] | Supposedly. | 话说起来 |
[25:23] | I supposedly am imbued with the power of being the chief’s intern. | 我的能力足够胜任主任的实习生 |
[25:26] | But there’s a cement boy,and I’m stuck in here, | 但我还困在这 不能参与水泥男孩的手术 |
[25:29] | running labs and researching the effects of cement on the human body | 做检查 查阅水泥对人体的影响 |
[25:32] | in the vain hopes that somebody asks me a question. | 空等着谁能来问我问题 |
[25:35] | I’m not in with the cement boy because even though I have all this power, | 我不能参与水泥男孩的手术 因为虽然我有能力 |
[25:39] | I can’t use it because it’s not real power. | 但却使不出来 因为大家不相信我 |
[25:42] | It’s fake power? | 虚假的能力? |
[25:42] | Fake power. | 虚假的能力! |
[25:44] | I can go into the chief’s office whenever I want. | 我可以随心所欲进出主任办公室 |
[25:47] | You know what he has in there? | 你知道那里有什么吗? |
[25:48] | Files. | 文件 |
[25:49] | Confidential files on every resident in this hospital. | 每个住院医生的私密文件 |
[25:52] | And I’m just allowed in,and he’s not worried | 我可以自由出入 他完全不担心 |
[25:54] | because he knows and I know that I don’t have any real power. | 因为他跟我都清楚 我没有实在的能力 |
[25:59] | I don’t have the power to look at those files. | 反正我”看不懂”那些文件 |
[26:01] | Would it make you feel better if you could look at the files? | 如果你看了 会感觉好些么? |
[26:02] | You know what would make me feel better? | 你知道 什么才能让我感觉好些? |
[26:04] | It would make me feel better if I could feel like there was a reason for this, | 如果他们能给我个合理解释 |
[26:07] | that there was a point. | 我才能感觉好些 |
[26:11] | Oh,god. | 哦 天啊 |
[26:12] | My poor,poor parents. | 我可怜的父母 |
[26:14] | How would they face anyone at the funeral? | 他们要如何在我的葬礼上面对亲友呢? |
[26:17] | Oh,okay,andrew,you’re gonna make a lot mistakes in your life, | 好了 Andrew 人生中还会犯很多错误 |
[26:20] | but mistakes are…they’re… they’re just pieces. | 但错误…只是生活的一部分 |
[26:22] | Like this is a foolish piece,but,you know,it’s just a piece. | 这是愚蠢的部分 不过只是一部分 |
[26:26] | You need to be proud of the whole picture. | 你要看得长远一些 |
[26:28] | The whole picture defines you,not just this one piece. | 你不是只有这一部分的 而是过去的所有经历 |
[26:32] | I’m a loser.I’m a loser.I’m a loser.I’m a loser. | 我是个废物 我就是个废物 废物 废物 |
[26:37] | – Come on.Uh,andrew. – I’m a loser. | – 快点 呃 Andrew – 我是个废物 |
[26:39] | Andrew.Hey,hey,l-listen to me. | Andrew 嘿 嘿 听我说 |
[26:42] | Han solo is not a loser. | 汉-索罗可不是个废物 |
[26:44] | Han solo got encased in carbonite,and…and that was a big mess, | 汉-索罗被冻结在碳棺材中 样子丑得不行 |
[26:48] | but that’s not what he’s remembered for. | 但人们记住他 不是因为这件糗事 |
[26:50] | He’s remembered as the guy who made the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs | 而是因为他能在12秒内 穿越极速去走私 |
[26:54] | and who braved the subzero temperatures of the ice planet hoth | 并且面对霍斯星的 低温环境 不屈不挠 |
[26:57] | in order to save someone he cared about from the big,ugly wampa. | 只为了从丑陋的怪兽丸帕手里 救出自己在乎的人 |
[27:01] | He is remembered as the guy who swooped down at the last minute, | 人们铭记他 是因为他在最后一刻 偷袭达斯-维达成功 |
[27:04] | blasted darth vader out of the sky so that luke could use the force and… | 将维达震飞到轨道外 这样卢克就能运用他的原力… |
[27:08] | and destroy the damn “death star,” okay? | 摧毁该死的”死星” 明白不? |
[27:10] | Princess leia saved him from the carbonite. | 莉亚公主把他从碳棺材中救出来 |
[27:13] | and they fell in love and they saved the universe | 他们相爱并拯救了宇宙 |
[27:17] | and had twin jedi babies that went on to save the universe again. | 接着双胞绝地宝宝 又一次拯救了宇宙 |
[27:21] | Right?Now that’s the whole picture. | 明白不? 这就是整个故事 |
[27:23] | The carbonite,it was just a piece,okay? | 被困碳棺材只是个小插曲 明白不? |
[27:26] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:33] | What?So I like science fiction.Somebody got a problem with that? | 咋啦 老娘就爱看科幻 不行啊? |
[27:36] | – no.no.It’s great. – no,not at all.Cool. | – 没问题 很不错 – 一点问题都没 酷 |
[27:39] | Do what you doing. | 干好你们自己的活儿 |
[27:48] | so I got jeremy’s labs back,and he’s good to go for surgery. | Jeremy的实验室检查结果出来了 可以动手术了 |
[27:50] | Chief sign off on that? | 主任同意了? |
[27:52] | Y-yeah. | 呃嗯 |
[27:55] | where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[27:56] | Get a wheelchair. | 推个轮椅过来 |
[27:58] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[28:00] | My…my mom went to go call my grandma,and my dad went to the cafeteria. | 我…我妈给外婆打电话去了 我爸去了餐厅 |
[28:04] | There wasn’t a wheelchair in my room. | 我房间里没有轮椅 |
[28:07] | I just want to see jeremy.Please. | 我只想去看下Jeremy 求你了 |
[28:09] | I don’t want the seizure to be the last time I see him. | 我不想最后一次看到他 是他癫痫发作时 |
[28:12] | Please.I-I just need to see him.Please let me see him. | 求你了 我就想见见他 求你让我去见他 |
[28:14] | Okay,let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[28:16] | To getto be alone with jeremy? | 我能和Jeremy独处会吗? |
[28:17] | I mean “alone” alone? | 我是说那个”独”处? |
[28:22] | Alone? | 独处? |
[28:23] | We’ve never done it,either of us. | 我们从没体验过 我俩都没 |
[28:25] | We’ve been waiting until we both were tumor free, | 我们一直想等肿瘤好了再说 |
[28:27] | but the surgery… anything could happen. | 可那手术… 任何事都可能发生 |
[28:31] | We can do it,right? | 我们可以体验下 对吧? |
[28:33] | It…it…it won’t kill us or anything? | 这…对我们不会有生命危险吧? |
[28:35] | No,no. | 嗯 不会 |
[28:38] | No,it won’t kill you. | 不会有生命危险 |
[28:39] | I mean,you’ve done it,right? | 我是说 你肯定体验过 对吧? |
[28:43] | With each other? | 你是说我跟她? |
[28:44] | He…I’ve…he’s done… he’s done it,and I’ve done it,yeah. | 他…他体验过 我也是 嗯 |
[28:48] | What’s it like?Is it magical? | 感觉如何? 是不是很神奇? |
[28:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:51] | It can be. | 可以很神奇 |
[28:52] | With the right person. | 只要跟对的人一起 |
[28:58] | I’m gonngo get you some clothes. | 我帮你拿衣服来 |
[29:00] | You got shampoo in there? | 里面有洗发水吗? |
[29:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:13] | I was pregnant. | 我明明怀孕了 |
[29:15] | I was pregnant. | 我明明怀孕了 |
[29:17] | I know I was. | 我知道的 |
[29:18] | I was pregnant.I don’t know. | 我明明怀孕了 我不明白 |
[29:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:22] | I don’T. | 我不… |
[29:23] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:24] | – I… – you just got confused.That’s all. | – 我… – 你只是弄错了 仅此而已 |
[29:27] | You just got confused,okay? | 你只是弄错了而已 好吗? |
[29:32] | okay…. | 嗯… |
[29:37] | * I was a little girl alone in my little world for me * | * 在这个小世界 我只是个小女孩 幻想有一个属于自己的小小家 * |
[29:49] | * I played pretend between the trees * | * 假装大树就是屋梁 * |
[29:53] | * and fed my houseguests bark and leaves * | * 我喂饱了来做客的小狗 * |
[29:56] | * and laughed in my pretty bed of green * | * 在我青草做的漂亮小床里欢笑 * |
[30:01] | * I had a dream * | * 我有这么一个梦想 * |
[30:05] | * that I could fly from the highest swing I had a dream * | * 梦想当秋千荡到最高点时 我便能展翅飞翔 我有这么个梦想 * |
[30:19] | I have never in my life gotten a patient laid | 我这辈子没让任何一个病人”体验”过 |
[30:22] | much less two patients. | 更别提两个病人了 |
[30:24] | It’s really sweet. | 你可真体贴 |
[30:26] | We’re pimps. | 我们是拉皮条的 |
[30:28] | yentas. | 也是八婆 |
[30:30] | – they’re so in love. – Oh,yeah. | – 他们如此相爱 – 嗯 是啊 |
[30:33] | It’s all new and fresh and exciting. | 这”体验”对他们来说 肯定是无比新鲜和万分激动的 |
[30:36] | I’ve never been a fan of new. | 我不是那种喜欢新鲜事物的人 |
[30:38] | I like to know the person,their bodies,what makes them moan. | 我更倾向于了解对方 熟悉她们的身体 以及怎样让她们爽到 |
[30:43] | Oh,boy. | 噢 糟糕 |
[30:44] | Did something happen?Beth isn’t in her om. | 发生什么事了? Beth不在房间里 |
[30:46] | Oh,well,that’s because I had my intern take her down for a pre-op M.R.I. | 噢 因为我让我的实习生 带她去做术前核磁共振了 |
[30:52] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[30:53] | I was afraid she was lying somewhere in pain. | 我还担心她会摔倒在地 喊着疼呢 |
[30:55] | No,she’s noin any pain. | 不会 她不会喊疼的 |
[30:58] | We should go to the conference room | 跟我去下会议室吧 |
[30:59] | because there’s lots of clinical trial paperwork that you haven’t filled out yet. | 很多临床实验的文案需要你们填写 |
[31:03] | – Thank you. – You bet. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[31:06] | Yep,I’ll be here,doing my thing. | 嗯 我会在这 “坚守岗位” |
[31:11] | all right,it’s at 20 centimeters.Inflate the balloon,yang. | 好的 在20厘米处 开始充气 Yang |
[31:14] | I am. | 我在充呢 |
[31:14] | All right.So then inflate it more. | 好吧 那就再多充点 |
[31:16] | Yes,dr.Hahn. | 是的 Hahn医生 |
[31:17] | Every time they loosen another piece of concrete,this leg swells even more. | 每拿掉一块水泥块 腿部的水肿就更严重 |
[31:20] | His pressure is 18. | 压力已经到180毫米汞柱了 |
[31:22] | All right,does he have a pulse with that? | 嗯 同时伴有搏动吗? |
[31:27] | I always did enjoy a good game of twister. | 我向来喜欢玩这游戏 |
[31:35] | It’s finished.I’m in. | 搞定 进去了 |
[31:36] | Yang,do not sew that in. | Yang 先别缝合 |
[31:38] | Hold it.I will check your work when I’m done. | 等着 我忙完这边就过来检查 |
[31:41] | Chief,I’ve gotta do a fasciotomy. | 主任 我得实施筋膜切开术 |
[31:43] | What?A what? | 什么? 要做什么? |
[31:45] | we’ve got to relieve the pressure in your leg or you could lose the entire limb. | 我们得降低你腿部的压力 否则你可能失去整个下肢 |
[31:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:50] | You probably won’t feel a thing. | 你应该不会有任何感觉 |
[31:53] | Oh,god. | 哦 上帝 |
[32:09] | Hey,dr.Stevens. | 嘿 Stevens医生 |
[32:11] | What’s going down? | 还好伐? |
[32:13] | What’s going down? | 还好”伐”? |
[32:15] | Cristina sparkle paging me out of cement boy. | Cristina用她的炫呼机特权 抢走了我的水泥男孩 |
[32:18] | Alex not answering the phone… alex and his insane girlfriend. | Alex不接我电话…Alex跟他的疯女友 |
[32:21] | Alex!Alex! | |
[32:24] | I’checking in.Call me back. | 情况如何 回我电话 |
[32:26] | God.The things we do fothe people we love. | 上帝啊 关心爱人 从破事做起哟 |
[32:28] | Exactly.It’S….. | 就是嘛 真是… |
[32:35] | how’d it go? | 感觉如何? |
[32:36] | – Derek.- What? | – 怎么了? |
[32:39] | How’d it go? | 感觉如何? |
[32:42] | it was…. | 感觉… |
[32:44] | it was amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[32:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:49] | We have to take jeremy down to the O.R.now | 我们得送Jeremy去手术室了 |
[32:55] | okay. | 好吧 |
[32:58] | Okay.okay. | – 好吧 – 好 |
[33:02] | So I-I. | 那我… |
[33:04] | I’ll see you after? | 手术完了 再来找你? |
[33:06] | Definitely. | 一定 |
[33:08] | I don’t think,um. | 我不认为…呃 |
[33:10] | I’m not sure you’ll be conscious,uh,before we take beth,so. | 我不确定在Beth手术前 你能否清醒过来 |
[33:18] | so… | 所以… |
[33:19] | so I’ll see you after your surgery. | 那我等你做完手术 再来见你 |
[33:21] | All right.See you after at. | 好的 手术后见 |
[33:29] | Wait,jer.Wait. | 等等 Jeremy 等一下 |
[33:30] | Yeah.Yeah. | 嗯? |
[33:33] | What if you die? | 要是你死了怎么办? |
[33:36] | I won’T. | 我不会死的 |
[33:38] | What if I die? | 那要是我死了怎么办? |
[33:40] | You won’T. | 你也不会死的 |
[33:43] | Okay,but. | 好的 可… |
[33:48] | you changed my life,jeremy west. | 你改变了我的生活 Jeremy West |
[33:51] | You made it better,you made it brighter, | 你让它变得更精彩 更充满光芒 |
[33:54] | – full of joy,and if I die… – don’t you dareie. | – 充满欢乐 所以如果我死了… – 我不许你死 |
[34:00] | Okay? | 懂吗? |
[34:02] | We’re not finished yet. | 我们还没结束呢 |
[34:05] | I’m not finished loving you. | 我还没爱够你 |
[34:19] | Okay,go ahead. | 好了 去吧 |
[34:21] | Go ahead.Get your head chopped open. | 加油 去把脑袋切开 |
[34:23] | I’m right behind you. | 我就在你身旁 |
[34:46] | do not kill him. | 千万别弄死他哦 |
[34:55] | you nervous? | 紧张吗? |
[34:57] | I have my ego to keep me warm. | 我的自信足以让我温暖安定 |
[35:00] | Can’t you feel it? | 你感觉不到吗? |
[35:01] | What? | 什么? |
[35:02] | The majesty of lifesaving. | 这拯救生命的神药 |
[35:06] | When did you become an optimist? | 你什么时候变这么乐观了? |
[35:12] | Selling your land. | 你要卖掉那块地啊 |
[35:15] | trying to move forward. | 试着继续我的生活 |
[35:18] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[35:25] | who’s there? | 谁? |
[35:27] | george o’malley. | |
[35:28] | I was paged to the supply closet. | 有人呼我来储备室 |
[35:30] | Are you alone? | 就你一个人吗? |
[35:32] | lexie? | |
[35:33] | Um,remember how I said I wasn’t a thief? | 呃 记得我说过 我不是贼吗? |
[35:38] | I think maybe I am. | 我想我是贼 |
[35:40] | alexandra caroline grey. | |
[35:42] | I couldn’t help it. | 我抑制不住自己 |
[35:43] | I had to know.And then once I knew,i knew. | 我忍不住想看 然后看完了 我就知道是这样的 |
[35:45] | No,we have to get these back to the chief’s office right now. | 不 我们得赶紧把这些送回主任办公室 |
[35:47] | It doesn’t matter now.I know.I read them all. | 已经不重要了 我已经知道了 我都看完了 |
[35:49] | I tried to stop reading,but I couldn’t, | 我试着想停 但就是停不下来 |
[35:50] | and I have a photographic memory, | 而且我有着过目不忘的记忆力 |
[35:51] | which is how I got through harvard med… my photographic memory. | 靠着它 我混完了哈佛医学院… 我那过目不忘的记忆力 |
[35:54] | And I read all the files,and the information is now burned into my brain, | 我把这些文件都看了 这些信息都印在我脑子里了 |
[35:57] | – and I read your file… – no,no,I don’t wanna know. | – 我把你的文件也看了 – 不 不 我不想知道 |
[35:59] | George,you failed the intern exam by one point. | George 你的实习考试差一分就过关了 |
[36:01] | One point. | 就差一分 |
[36:20] | the O.R.Is booked and standing by. | 预约了手术室 并准备好了 |
[36:26] | dr.Bailey,what is it? | Bailey医生 怎么了? |
[36:29] | something. | 有东西 |
[36:34] | we’re missing. | 我们忽略了 |
[36:35] | we’re forgetting something. | 我们忽略了某样东西 |
[36:38] | Gangrene,compartment syndrome,compression,fluid balance,electrolytes. | 坏疽 间隔综合征 压迫 体液平衡 电解质平衡 |
[36:45] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[36:46] | What is it? | 到底是什么? |
[36:48] | Gangrene,compartment syndrome,compression,fluids,electrolytes. | 坏疽 间隔综合征 压迫 体液平衡 电解质平衡 |
[36:53] | Gangrene,compartment syndrome,compression,fluids,electrolytes. | 坏疽 间隔综合征 压迫 体液平衡 电解质平衡 |
[36:58] | Gangrene,compartment syndrome,compression,fluids,elec… | 坏疽 间隔综合征 压迫 体液平衡 电解质平衡 |
[37:05] | bladder. His bladder. | 膀胱 他的膀胱 |
[37:08] | We’ve been hydrating him and hydrating him for over four hour now. | 我们一直在给他补水 已经超过4个小时了 |
[37:11] | Oh,if we don’t get a catheter in him quick. | 噢 不赶快给他插个导尿管的话 |
[37:14] | his bladder’s gonna explode. | 他膀胱会胀破的 |
[37:22] | Can I have mayo? | 能加点蛋黄酱吗? |
[37:24] | See? | 瞧 |
[37:25] | You have an appetite. | 你有胃口了 |
[37:26] | That’s a good sign. | 这是好征兆 |
[37:31] | hey,iz.I’ll be right back. | 嘿 Iz 我马上回来 |
[37:36] | – What’s going on? – How’s rebecca? | – 怎么了? – Rebecca情况如何? |
[37:38] | She’s fine.What do you need? | 她很好 你要干什么? |
[37:40] | Did she eat?Did you call her husband? | 她吃东西没? 你跟她丈夫打电话了吗? |
[37:41] | – Iz… – Don’t get mad at me because I care. | – 别生我气 我这是在关心呢 |
[37:43] | Not caring.Butting in. | 不是关心 是多管闲事 |
[37:45] | I’m butting in because I care. | 我多管这闲事 都是因为我关心你 |
[37:47] | You know how you care? | 你知道怎么关心我 会更好吗? |
[37:48] | By covering me at work,not by calling me every hour and asking… hang on. | 你可以帮我干我的活儿 而不是不停地打电话问…等一下 |
[37:52] | – Rebecca? – Alex? | |
[37:54] | Rebecca? | |
[37:58] | Alex? | |
[38:04] | time of death…11:47. | 死亡时间…11点47分 |
[38:16] | rebecca! | |
[38:32] | You don’t have to say any….thing.Don’t say it. | 你们什么都不用说了 别说 |
[38:39] | alex? | |
[38:41] | Are you still there? | 你还在听吗? |
[38:42] | Alex? | |
[38:44] | – I’m so sorry. – Don’T. | – 我很抱歉 – 别说了 |
[38:49] | don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[38:52] | Okay?Don’T…say…anything. | 好吗? 什么都别说 |
[38:56] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[38:58] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[39:01] | Don’t you say anything to me. | 什么都别对我说 |
[39:03] | Don’t say anything.Don’t say anything……. | 什么都别说 什么都别说… |
[39:29] | what happened? | 怎么了? |
[39:30] | I need betadine,saline and a suture kit. | 我需要碘酒 生理盐水和缝线的工具箱 |
[39:32] | – What happened? – She cut herself. | – 怎么了? – 她割腕了 |
[39:33] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[39:34] | I’ve got this. | 我能搞定 |
[39:35] | How much blood has she lost? | 她流了多少血? |
[39:39] | – Alex. – she’s fine. | – 她没事的 |
[39:40] | I’ve got this. | 我能自己搞定 |
[39:42] | given the situation,I would understand if you didn’t want to proceed with the surgery. | 鉴于所发生的事情 如果你不想做手术我们也会理解 |
[39:49] | But we did learn from jeremy,and the formulation of the viral cocktail will be adjusted. | 但是我们从Jeremy那里得到教训 混合病毒的配方会被进一步改善 |
[39:53] | We have not yet had a positive outcome. | 但我们至今没有成功的例子 |
[39:56] | Liz? | |
[39:58] | I want to take her home. | 我想带她回家 |
[40:00] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[40:02] | No.I want the surgery. | 不 我要动手术 |
[40:04] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[40:06] | honey,that’s the grief talking. | 亲爱的 你只是太伤心了 |
[40:08] | I want the surgery today. | 我想今天就动手术 |
[40:12] | Well,there are no other clinical trials out there. | 嗯 因为没有前例的原因 |
[40:15] | No one else has any answers. | 谁也不知道结果如何 |
[40:17] | Dr.Shepherd has worke very hard on this… | Shepherd医生一直很努力地在研究… |
[40:19] | meredith. | |
[40:20] | We’re not letting you have the surgery because you want to die with jeremy. | 不能因为你想和Jeremy一起死 就让你动这个手术的 |
[40:25] | If I go home,I die. | 如果我回家的话 还是死路一条 |
[40:28] | I die in a few weeks,a few days. | 几天之后 最多也就几周 |
[40:32] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[40:37] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[40:38] | you won’T. | 你不会失去我的 |
[40:40] | because I’m not finished. | 因为我还有很多事情要做 |
[40:45] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[40:47] | he loved me. | 他爱我 |
[40:49] | Yeah,you know,jeremy really loved me. | Jeremy 真的很爱我 |
[40:52] | And he’d be so mad if…if I just gave up. | 他一定不想让我就这么放弃 |
[40:59] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[41:02] | do the surgery today. | 今天就动手术吧 |
[41:11] | lola. | |
[41:12] | Andrew’s asking for you. | Andrew想见你 |
[41:13] | So could you come with me,please? | 你能跟我来一下吗? |
[41:18] | hey,um,is,uh,is he okay? | 嗯 他没事吧? |
[41:22] | No,he’s not okay. | 不 他的情况不好 |
[41:22] | He’s stuck in a block of cement. | 他被困在一大块水泥里 |
[41:26] | actual hardening-by-the-second,concrete cement. | 每秒都变得越发坚固的水泥 |
[41:27] | How could he possibly be okay? | 他怎么可能没事呢? |
[41:34] | You care about him. | 原来你还是关心他的 |
[41:38] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[41:40] | I,um,I know I told you he wasn’t,but he’sy friend. | 嗯 虽然我刚才说过他不是 但他真的是我的朋友 |
[41:47] | I think he’s more than that. | 我想你们的关系还不止如此吧 |
[41:48] | And I think you’re too proud to admit it to your friends and maybe even to yourself. | 我想你太爱面子了 不敢向你的朋友承认 甚至你自己也不能接受这点 |
[41:53] | mommy,I have a boo-boo.Kiss it better. | 妈咪 我受伤伤了 亲一下就好了 |
[41:57] | hey,he is in pain,he is scared,and he needs someone he knows to hold his hand. | 嘿 他现在很痛苦 而且情绪不稳定 需要有人握住他的手 |
[42:05] | Lola.Hold my hand. | Lola 握握我的小手 |
[42:09] | sew what they think. | 别管他们怎么想 |
[42:11] | This matters. | 你对他很重要 |
[42:13] | They don’T. | 他们无关紧要 |
[42:16] | I can’t help him. | 我不能帮他 |
[42:23] | You’re gonna hate yourself for this. | 你会因此恨自己的 |
[42:26] | Later. | 回见 |
[42:27] | you’re gonna hate yourself for this,and you’ll be right. | 你会因此恨自己的 马上就会 |
[42:40] | I don’t think this looks right. | 还是没完全放回原样 |
[42:41] | Cristina is dyslexic,but she got straight a’s all during med school and she has a phd. | Cristina有诵读障碍 但她在医学院门门都拿A 还得到博士学位 |
[42:45] | It’s pretty amazing. | 真的挺牛的 |
[42:46] | Eight letters of recommendation in her file. | 她的档案里面有八封推荐信 |
[42:48] | Does this look right? | 现在好了吗? |
[42:49] | Is this how it was when you found ’em? | 刚开始是这样放的吗? |
[42:50] | Izzie went to college at night. | Izzie读的是夜校 |
[42:51] | It took her six years to graduate,and she volunteered as a candy striper. | 花了六年才毕业 她还当过志愿做护理人员 |
[42:54] | Patients wrote her letters of rec. | 她的推荐信都是病人写的 |
[42:56] | We gotta get outta here before someone catches us. | 我们得在被发现之前离开这里 |
[43:01] | and alex…he wrote this essay to get in,this moving, | 还有Alex… 他是靠一篇文章才进来的 |
[43:04] | beautiful essay about how his grades weren’t that good during med school | 一篇动人的文章 通篇都在解释为何自己成绩不好 |
[43:06] | because he was suffering from testicular cancer. | 他说自己得了睾丸癌 |
[43:09] | – What? – He said he lost a ball. | – 什么? – 他说他割了一个蛋蛋 |
[43:10] | but I’ve seen him naked. | 但我跟他上过床 |
[43:12] | He has two mangerines,george,two pouch potatoes. | 他有两个大东西 两个垂着的大土豆 |
[43:14] | He lied.He’s a liar. | 他撒谎 他这个骗子 |
[43:15] | Stop telling me information I don’t wanna know. | 不要再说这些我不想知道的事情了 |
[43:16] | One point.Just one point. | 一分 就只差一分 |
[43:18] | How can they keep you back for one point? | 他们怎么能因为只差一分就挂掉你? |
[43:19] | Just forget about it. | 忘了吧 |
[43:20] | Photographic memory. | 过目不忘的记忆力 |
[43:21] | I can’T. | 我也挥之不去 |
[43:24] | We’ll get it right with beth. | Beth这次肯定能成功的 |
[43:26] | She just lost the love of her life. | 她刚失去了她的至爱 |
[43:27] | How could you encourage her to do the surgery? | 你怎么能此时劝她做决定呢? |
[43:29] | How could you encourage her not to? | 你怎么能劝她不做呢? |
[43:30] | You know,it’s not me with the big ego,it’s you. | 你知道吗 不是我在自负 而是你 |
[43:32] | You backed me into a corner there. | 你把话都说到那地步了 |
[43:33] | What was I supposed to do,say no? | 我还能怎么着 说不吗? |
[43:35] | – Derek… – I can’T. | – 我做不到 |
[43:37] | She’s a kid. | 她还是个孩子 |
[43:37] | She’s a kid who’s gonna die without the surgery. | 她是个不做手术就会死的孩子 |
[43:39] | She’ll die with the surgery. | 做了也会死 |
[43:41] | That’s what you and i do together,we kill things over and over and over again. | 这就是我们在一起做的 我们在无止境的杀生 |
[43:44] | We’ve killed 12 people,and now because of you,I will kill a 13th. | 我们已经杀了12个人 现在因为你 第13条人命又要死在我手上了 |
[43:49] | When beth’s surgery’s over,we’re done. | Beth的手术一结束 你我就玩完了 |
[43:50] | I don’t want to work with you,I don’t want to see you,I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你共事 也不想见到你 也不想和你说话 |
[43:53] | We’re done. | 我们之间结束了 |
[44:03] | okay,andy,we’re ready to begin. | 好的 我们要开始了 |
[44:05] | Oh,wait. | 噢 等等 |
[44:07] | is she. | 她… |
[44:08] | lola? | Lola来了没? |
[44:09] | Uh,she… I couldn’t find her. | 嗯 我找不到她 |
[44:11] | Uh,she went to eat or something. | 她可能去吃饭了 |
[44:14] | we need to start the catheter. | 我们要插尿管了 |
[44:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:17] | Now you’re gonna feel some pressure. | 你现在会觉得有点涨 |
[44:20] | She didn’t go to eat. | 她没去吃饭 |
[44:22] | She just didn’t want to come,right? | 她只是不想来 对吧? |
[44:25] | Lola likes to hang out with me. | Lola喜欢和我一起玩 |
[44:29] | Or she did… used to… before I did this. | 至少以前她很喜欢 在我变成这样之前 |
[44:34] | Once,she almost. | 有一次 她差点儿 |
[44:37] | there,uh,coulda been a kiss,but I. | 就吻我了 但是我 |
[44:41] | chickened out. | 我退缩了 |
[44:42] | Yeah,well,maybe you don’t need to be kissing her. | 嗯 你不需要她来吻你的 |
[44:45] | No,I do. | 不 我需要 |
[44:46] | I do.I do need to be kissing her. | 我真的很需要她的吻 |
[44:49] | My whole life is about kissing her. | 我活着就是为了吻她 |
[44:50] | okay,catheter’s in. | 好的 尿管插好了 |
[44:51] | The guys are on their last piece of cement. | 只剩一块水泥了 |
[44:56] | thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[44:57] | The hard part’s over.Right? | 危险期过了 是吗? |
[44:59] | – The hard part’s over? – Yang,get a crash cart ready. | – 危险期过了吗? – Yang 准备好推车 |
[45:01] | All right,I’ve got calcium. | 好的 钙准备好了 |
[45:03] | d50 and insulin.Ready. | D50和胰岛素 就位 |
[45:08] | The hard part is over? | 危险期过了吗? |
[45:10] | Okay,um,there is a chance that when the nice gentlemen | 好的 有一种可能是在这种情况下 |
[45:15] | take off the final piece of cement there on your abdomen, | 移走你身上的最后一块水泥时 |
[45:20] | all the toxins that have been building up underneath the concrete | 混凝土下剧集的毒素 |
[45:23] | will rush to your heart,and you’ll crash. | 可能回流到你的心脏 那时你会休克 |
[45:26] | And you…your heart will stop and you’ll stop breathing. | 你可能会心脏停止跳动且停止呼吸 |
[45:30] | Um,but no,there’s no need to make that face because we will restart your heart, | 不 不用担心 我们会让你的心脏重新跳动 |
[45:35] | and we will put in a tube that will breathe for you and r… | 我们还会插上导管帮助呼吸 |
[45:38] | and rush you right to e O.R.,Okay? | 然后马上把你送到手术室 懂了吗? |
[45:39] | We are good at what we do. | 我们都很在行的 |
[45:42] | Just,if you see the warm,welcoming light,do not go into it. | 只是 当你看见温暖的亮光时 千万别走进去 |
[45:50] | let’s go. | 我们开始吧 |
[45:53] | okay,we’re gonna do this on three. | 好的 我数三下就开始 |
[45:55] | Okay,one. | |
[45:56] | all right,watch the leads. | 好的 我看着导管 |
[45:58] | Two. | |
[46:02] | Three. | |
[46:10] | There he goes. | 好了 |
[46:11] | clear his airway. | 清理下他的导气管 |
[46:14] | all right. | 好的 |
[46:16] | One,two. | |
[46:18] | three. | |
[46:19] | Easy,easy,easy. | 小心 轻一点 |
[46:22] | watch his head.push the lidocaine,vec and versed. | 推注利多卡因 肺达宁 咪达唑仑 |
[46:23] | bailey. | |
[46:24] | got the intubation. | 导气管插好了 |
[46:25] | Go. | 快 |
[46:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[46:30] | I don’t know what you mean when you say she didn’t want to die. | 我不知道你为什么说她不想死 |
[46:33] | When you were sitting on the floor with your mother,what did she say to you? | 当你和你妈妈坐在地板上的时候 她对你说了些什么 |
[46:39] | She told me to be extraordinary. | 她说过要我卓尔不凡 |
[46:41] | She said that she had failed,but that I should be extraordinary, | 她说她没有做到 但是我应该如此 |
[46:44] | that I shouldn’t depend on anyone. | 还有我不应该倚靠任何人 |
[46:49] | “Be an extraordinary woman,meredith,” is what she said. | 她说 “Meredith 成为一个卓越的女人” |
[46:52] | And so you became a surgeon,just like her. | 所以你就选择作她的职业 外科医生 |
[46:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[46:55] | Which means you have all the tools to figure this out for yourself. | 这说明你拥有解决问题所需的一切资源 |
[46:58] | But I just… you need to work this through,meredith. | – 但是我只是… – 你必须挺过去 Meredith |
[47:02] | I promise you,when you do,you’re gonna be glad. | 我保证 当这一切过去后 你会重拾笑脸 |
[47:18] | my head is exploding. | 我的脑袋就快炸了 |
[47:20] | Make it unexplode. | 那就忍着别炸 |
[47:22] | Are. | 你? |
[47:23] | – are you mad at me? – no | – 你是在生我的气吗? – 没有 |
[47:25] | Then why are you talking to me in that voice? | 那你为什么用那样的语气和我说话? |
[47:27] | There’s no voice. | 没有什么语气 |
[47:27] | There’s a voice. | 你有 |
[47:29] | and I did you a favor. | 而且我帮了你大忙 |
[47:30] | But you didn’t do me a favor. | 你没有 |
[47:31] | You just made it clear that I’m still me…the almost guy. | 你只是又强调了一遍我还是个实习生 |
[47:35] | All that separates me from the rest of my class is one point,one point? | 区分我和其他人只是这1分而已? 1分? |
[47:39] | I mean,it would’ve been okay if it was 50 points or even ten points,but one? | 如果差的是50分或者是10分 那也比这强 但是只有一分? |
[47:42] | That means it was right there,it was in my hand,and I let it slip away. | 这说明我本可以做到的 但是我没有把握机会 |
[47:47] | It…I didn’t want to know that. | 我不想知道这些 |
[47:48] | Do you get that? | 现在你明白了吗 |
[47:49] | That knowing that if I had just,what,checked “a” instead of “b,” that. | 我当时要是多对一道选择题 |
[47:53] | that that one point separates me from freedom. | 就能靠那1分解脱自己 |
[47:55] | I have been running my tail off,busting my ass to make up for one lousy point,proving. | 现在我知道 我这么辛苦努力 就是因为那白痴的一分之差 |
[48:05] | you didn’t do me a favor. | 所以你并没有帮我什么 |
[48:06] | Don’t kid yourself. | 别自欺欺人了 |
[48:12] | Well,at least. | 那至少现在 |
[48:13] | now you know you have what it takes. | 你知道你不比他们差了 |
[48:15] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[48:20] | This arm’s almost bandaged,then we’re gonna move to the other one,okay? | 这个手臂快包扎好了 我们现在包扎另一只哦 |
[48:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:26] | I’ve prescribed her alpralam and clonazepam. | 我给她开了阿普唑仑和氯硝西泮 (皆为抗焦虑所用的强力镇定剂) |
[48:28] | Psych will be down within an hour, | 心理治疗师一个小时后就下来 |
[48:29] | but I thought it’d be good to have something to keep her calm until they get here. | 我想在心理治疗师下来之前 最好做点什么让她镇静下来 |
[48:32] | She doesn’t need any drugs or any psych. | 她不需要任何的药物和心理咨询师 |
[48:37] | She needs a psych consult to be admitted. | 她需要心理咨询师来给她确诊 |
[48:39] | Look,I’m not admitting her. | 我不会让她看诊 |
[48:40] | You’re not taking her home. | 你不可以带她回家 |
[48:41] | I was watching her every minute until you called. | 在你打电话之前 我一直守着她 |
[48:42] | You shouldn’t have to watch her every minute. | 你不应该时时刻刻守着她 |
[48:45] | You’re not on today,so she was admitted under my name, | 你今天不当班 所以她是我的病人 |
[48:47] | which means I get to decide the treatment plan. | 所以我有权决定如何治疗 |
[48:49] | She needs to be put on a hold so… | 她应该被固定住 这样才… |
[48:50] | damn it!Would you leave us alone,you stupid bitch? | 妈的 离我们远点 你这个八婆 |
[49:07] | You’re supposed to be sitting down. | 你们应该坐一会儿 |
[49:09] | That’s what the breaks are for. | 手术间隙就是用来休息的 |
[49:11] | We’ve been on our feet over nine hours.Rest your legs. | 你已经站了9个小时了 坐一会儿吧 |
[49:13] | My legs are good. | 我的腿没问题 |
[49:15] | It’s inappropriate,don’t you think,thinng about sex during surgery? | 你觉不觉得在手术的时候想着做爱很不合适? |
[49:19] | I’m just saying what I’ve been witnessing all day. | 你这一整天的表情我都看在眼里 |
[49:21] | This poor kid’s entire body was encased in cement. | 可怜的孩子 整个身体都被水泥嵌住了 |
[49:25] | His legs are crushed,his vessels and nerves nearly cut off completely,and still. | 腿部骨折 神经和血脉也基本都断了 但我还是 |
[49:30] | I was turned on. | 我还是欲火焚身 |
[49:33] | this entire time,I’ve been turned on because of you and your dirty talk. | 这段时间 我一直欲火焚身 就是因为你 还有你的那些情色的话 |
[49:36] | It wasn’t my dirty talk. | 不是我说的那些情色的话 |
[49:38] | It’s what I was dirty talking about. | 而是话里面的那个人 |
[49:40] | What? | 什么? |
[49:41] | Erica. | |
[49:42] | You and erica. | 你和Erica |
[49:44] | no. | 不要搞 |
[49:45] | That’S. | 没有的事 |
[49:46] | – no. – Callie. | – 没有 |
[49:47] | – what? – It’s okay. | – 恩? – 这很好 |
[49:49] | I wish I was all someone thought about. | 我多希望有个人也这么想着我 |
[50:00] | You had 14 letters of recommendation. | 你有14封推荐信 |
[50:07] | Cristina had eight,meredith had four,izzie had 10,but you had 14. | Cristina有8封 Mere有4封 Izzie有10封 而你有14封呐 |
[50:11] | And the words that they used to describe you… | 而且推荐信里对你的描述…. |
[50:13] | nobody had recommendations like yours. | 没有人得到过如此的评价 |
[50:16] | People said the others were smart,they said that they were hard workers, | 大家说其他人都天资聪颖 他们说他们都很认真 |
[50:19] | they said that they were good. | 他们说他们都很好 |
[50:21] | But your letters? | 但是知道他们怎么评价你吗 |
[50:22] | They said you were great. | 他们说你很卓越 |
[50:24] | They spoke of your kindness,your attention to detail. | 他们说到了你的善良 细心 |
[50:27] | They talked about how hard you try and that you never give up. | 他们说你一直很努力 而且从不放弃 |
[50:31] | They painted a picture of the kind of doctor that I hope to become. | 他们对你的描述 正是一直以来我心中的榜样 |
[50:35] | It was an honor to read those letters because now I know that | 读到这些信真是很荣幸 因为现在我知道 |
[50:39] | what separates you from the others isn’t one stupid point. | 你和其他人的区别才不是那1分 |
[50:42] | What separates you from the others is greatness. | 区别你和其他人的是你的”卓越” |
[50:46] | So don’t you dare let one point hold you back. | 所以不许再因为那1分而退缩 |
[51:02] | Okay,I’m covered in blood. | 好 我身上都是血迹 |
[51:03] | Talk fast. | 有话快说 |
[51:04] | Alex brought rebecca in. | Alex带Rebecca进了医院 |
[51:05] | She tried to hurt herself. | 她有自残倾向 |
[51:06] | And now he’s talking about taking rebecca home. | 现在他又想带Rebecca回家 |
[51:08] | And? | 所以呢? |
[51:09] | She needs to be admitted. | 她必须被确诊 |
[51:10] | She needs a psych consult. | 她需要一个心理咨询师 |
[51:12] | – And? – Can you just do your job? | – 然后呢? – 你能不能去搞定他俩? |
[51:14] | I am doing my job. | 我在搞定我的工作 |
[51:16] | – I’m sorry. – I’m helping | – 抱歉 – 我在救一个 |
[51:16] | a 19-year-old man that I promised would get to live get to live. | 我答应救活他的19岁男孩 |
[51:20] | That’s my job as a surgeon. | 这是我作为一个外科医生的职责 |
[51:22] | I took my son to day care when I came in. | 我把我儿子送到了看护中心 |
[51:24] | That’s my job as a mother. | 这是我作为一个妈妈该做的 |
[51:25] | And I’m standingere asking you,what are you going to do about your patient? | 现在我问你 你打算怎么处置你的病人? |
[51:29] | That’s my job as chief resident. | 这是我作为住院总医师的职责 |
[51:30] | Now w about you do your job? | 好了 你是不是该去履行你的职责? |
[51:33] | – I can’T. – I don’t know what to do. | – 我做不到 – 我不知道该怎么办 |
[51:34] | Stevens. | |
[51:35] | She’s your patient. | 她是你的病人 |
[51:37] | He’S. | 他是 |
[51:39] | her loved one. | 他是…她爱的人 |
[51:40] | Come on,you know what to do. | 拜托 你知道该怎么做的 |
[51:42] | It’s just hard to do it. | 就是不敢行动罢了 |
[51:46] | Okay,I’ll try. | 好吧 我尽量 |
[51:47] | No,you don’t have to try. | 不 你不能只是尽量而已 |
[51:48] | You’re a doctor trained by me,with all the skills that god gave you. | 你是我的徒弟 有做医生所需的一切天赋 |
[51:51] | You have everything you need. | 你什么都有 |
[51:59] | Each one teach one. | 名师出高徒 |
[52:02] | Where are we? | 进行得如何了 |
[52:03] | Sloan,hahn and torres are done.We’re up. | Sloan Hahn和Torres的任务完成了 轮到我们了 |
[52:05] | We just unclamped the portal vein. | 我们刚打开主静脉 |
[52:07] | Blood flow is good to the liver. | 血流对肝脏有好处 |
[52:09] | Uh,right,chief? | 没错吧 主任? |
[52:10] | Absolutely right. | 完全没错 |
[52:12] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[52:13] | good,then we’re ready to… | 好 那么我们现在要… |
[52:28] | I think I liked it better when you were saying boring science stuff. | 我宁愿听你讲无趣的科学术语 |
[52:36] | I’m never good enough. | 我永远不够出色 |
[52:40] | no matter what I say or what I do. | 无论我怎么努力 |
[52:44] | I never wanted to do this. | 其实我从不想这么做 |
[52:48] | This clinical trial is making me a failure. | 这次临床试验 我彻底失败了 |
[52:54] | I fail her over. | 我辜负了她 |
[52:56] | and over. | 一次 |
[52:59] | and over. | 又一次 |
[53:03] | You mean “them.” | 你是指”他们” |
[53:06] | When you say,”fail her,” you mean “fail them”. | 你说”辜负了她” 其实是”辜负了他们” |
[53:11] | the patients. | 病人们 |
[53:28] | he’s gonna need an embolectomy. | 他需要做栓子切除术 |
[53:29] | Call hahn back here. | 把Hahn叫回来 |
[53:31] | A clot in the right pulmonary artery. It’s pretty massive. | 右侧肺动脉有血块 情况不妙 |
[53:33] | I could get to it with a thoracotomy. | 我可以做胸廓切开术找出血块 |
[53:34] | -Uh,hahn will assess him when she gets here. -I can get to it. | – 先等Hahn来看看情况如何 – 我能找到血块 |
[53:37] | The lung automatically retracts,leaving the area for embolectomy clear. | 肺部的自动收缩 可以为栓子切除术留出空间 |
[53:40] | He’s already severely compromised. | 他已命悬一线 |
[53:42] | We’d waste time setting up bypass,time his brain won’t be perfusing. | 做分流术只会浪费时间 因为他马上会脑部缺氧 |
[53:45] | It’ll take me seconds. | 我只需要一小会儿 |
[53:47] | I’ve done it before. with burke. | 我以前和Burke一起做过 |
[53:51] | I promised this kid he would live. | 我答应过让他活下去 |
[53:55] | dr.Bailey,take over C.P.R. | Bailey医生 进行心肺复苏 |
[53:58] | Yang. I’m right here if you need me. | Yang 我会在这里协助你 |
[54:05] | 10-blade. | 给我10号手术刀 |
[54:22] | you don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[54:25] | -Come on. What are you,scared? -Yes. | – 怎么 你害怕了? – 是的 |
[54:32] | Me,too. | 我也怕 |
[54:34] | So let’s just. leap. | 我们快点开始吧 |
[54:37] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[54:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:55] | -what is it? What happened? -He threw a P.E. | – 什么情况? 他怎么了? – 肺水肿 |
[54:56] | So what,you decided yang would be the best person to open him up? | 你认为Yang是开胸的最佳人选? |
[54:59] | She’s a bit of a cardiac savant if you haven’t noticed. | 她是个很好的心胸科专家 只是你没注意到 |
[55:01] | Oh,really? Is that why she went through the fourth istercoal space insteaof the fifth? | 原来如此 所以她进入了 第四肋间隙而不是第五肋 |
[55:05] | Couldn’t get in through the fifth | 第五肋间隙进不去 |
[55:06] | because there’s gauze pushing up the diaphragm from the abdominal surgery. | 腹部手术中的纱布 会把横隔膜向上推 |
[55:08] | This could be easier if you did it under fluoro. | 用荧光镜透视镜会方便很多 |
[55:11] | Already had the T.E.E. Here. I’m doing just fine with it. | 用了经食管超声心动图检查 我能搞定 |
[55:13] | But you could reach it better if…all right,forget it. I’ll do it myself. | 但你能更容易地…算了 我自己来 |
[55:15] | -Gown,please. -I’ve got this. | – 手术袍 麻烦 – 我已经在做了 |
[55:16] | No,if you had done it… just shut up and let me work. | – 不行 如果你以前做过… – 闭嘴 让我安静工作 |
[55:23] | Let her work,dr.Hahn. | 让她做吧 Hahn医生 |
[55:37] | Shepherd scheduled two craniotomies for the clinical trial today? | Shepherd今天预定了 两个临床试验的开颅术 ? |
[55:41] | Yes,we lost the first one,but the second one. | 是的 第一个失败了 但第二个 |
[55:43] | -I told meredith one patient. -Dr.Grey said she cleared it with you. | – 我告诉Meredith就做一个手术 – Grey医生说你知道情况的 |
[55:48] | Did she? | 她这么说? |
[55:49] | I. | 我… |
[55:51] | sir,I might be mistaken. | 主任 我可能搞错了 |
[55:54] | I don’t think you are. | 你没搞错 |
[56:00] | she’s holding steady. | 她的情况稳定 |
[56:02] | The I.C.P.’S 13. | 颅内压为13毫米汞柱 |
[56:05] | We’ll see. | 不知结果会如何 |
[56:06] | Derek. | |
[56:08] | she’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[56:10] | We’ve gotten this far. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[56:12] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[56:13] | For how long? | 还能活多久? |
[56:16] | -You can go. -I’ll stay with her. | – 你走吧 – 我要陪着她 |
[56:19] | No,it’s just. | 不用了 |
[56:21] | I’ll do it. You can go. | 我陪着 你走吧 |
[56:42] | yang flew solo,and you should be celebrating | yang独挑大梁 你应该为她高兴 |
[56:46] | because that means you’re doing your job… | 这意味着你在恪守职责… |
[56:49] | teaching her how to save a life. | 教导她如何挽救生命 |
[56:52] | Residents are like. | 住院医生就像初出茅庐的愣小子 充满着干劲 |
[56:55] | puppies,eager d enthusiastic, and you need to learn how to teach without crushing their spirit. | 你要学会不打击他们自信 的前提下教导他们 |
[57:02] | Now you want to work here with my residents, | 如果你想和我的住院医生共事 |
[57:06] | then you need to do better. | 你要做得更好 |
[57:08] | You need to be a better teacher. | 当个更好的老师 |
[57:26] | don’t make me regret backing you up. | 我这么支持你 别让我后悔 |
[57:29] | No,sir. Absolutely not,sir. | 绝对不会的 先生 |
[57:31] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[57:33] | Puppies. | 现在的年轻人啊 |
[57:41] | Rebecca. | |
[57:43] | this is dr.Shapiro from psych. He’s gonna be examining you. | 这位是精神科的Shapiro医生 他会为你做个诊断 |
[57:46] | Iz… he’s gonna ask you a few questions while dr.Karev and I talk. Alex? | – 我们不在时 他会问你些问题 Alex? |
[58:03] | -What did I tell you? -She’s my patient. | – 我和你怎么说的? – 她是我的病人 |
[58:05] | I decide her treatment plan. | 我为她制定治疗计划 |
[58:06] | I am not releasing her without a consult. | 没有会诊前我不会让她出院的 |
[58:08] | If you try to take her out of this hospital without my okay, | 如果你想擅自把她带走 |
[58:11] | I will call the police and have you arrested. | 我就报警抓你 |
[58:12] | -You can’t have me arrested. -Try me. | – 你不会报警的 – 有种你试试 |
[58:15] | Look,iz,you’re worried. I see that,and I understand. | Iz 我知道你很担心 我理解 |
[58:18] | But you’re…you’re being a little unreasonable. | 但你…有点不可理喻了 |
[58:21] | -I’ve got this. -No,you don’t have it. I have it. | – 我明白你的心情 – 不 你没权利处置她 权利在我手上 |
[58:24] | -I’m taking her home. -No. No! | – 我要带她回家 – 不行! |
[58:27] | What,are you gonna bodily restrain me? | 你要对我进行人身限制? |
[58:29] | I will if I have to. Are you gonna hit a woman? | 迫不得已我会的 难道你会打女人? |
[58:30] | -I will if I have to. -Alex,she’s sick. | – 迫不得已我也会的 – Alex 她有病 |
[58:34] | She needs help you cannot possibly give her. | 你帮不了她 |
[58:36] | I can take care of her. | 我能照顾她 |
[58:37] | No,you can’T. You have no idea what you’re doing. | 你办不到 你不知道自己在干什么 |
[58:40] | You could do more damage by taking her home. | 带她回家会造成更大的伤害 |
[58:42] | Look,I can take care of her. I’ve done this before. | 我能照顾她 我这么做过 |
[58:44] | Alex… she’s just going through a bad patch. | – 她只是受到了打击 |
[58:47] | People go through a bad patch. All right? | 打击后需要恢复期 |
[58:49] | I. I-I-I can feed her and I can… | 我能让她吃饱穿暖… |
[58:51] | I can change her and I can bathe her and I can watch her. | 我可以改变她 给她洗澡 守护她 |
[58:54] | Until the bad patch is over,I can take care of her. | 直到她度过难关 我能照顾她 |
[58:58] | Look,I took care of my mom,and I can take care of her. | 我能照顾我妈 我也能照顾她 |
[59:02] | -You’ve done this before. -I’ve done this before. | – 你曾这么做过 – 我曾这么做过 |
[59:05] | I have done this before,izzie. | 我曾这么做过 Izzie |
[59:07] | But I was a kid then,and I’m a man now,so I’ll be better at it. | 那时我还是个孩子 但现在我是男人 我能做得更好 |
[59:11] | -I have done this before. -Stop. | – 我曾经这么做过 – 别说了 |
[59:15] | You don’t have to say anymore. | 你不用说了 |
[1:00:03] | You’re here early. | 你来得真早 |
[1:00:05] | I never went home. | 我没回去 |
[1:00:06] | I knew you’d want to monitor your patient. And I figured you were tired after surgery,so. | 我想你手术后应该累了 所以我留着帮你看护病人 |
[1:00:10] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[1:00:11] | His vitals are stable. | 生命体征稳定 |
[1:00:13] | He received 16 liters over the first 24 hours. | 他24小时内输了16公升生理盐水 |
[1:00:16] | I changed it down to 125 cc’s per hour. | 我调到了每小时125毫升 |
[1:00:19] | His urine output’s good at 37 cc’s per hour. | 他的尿量固定在每小时37毫升 |
[1:00:22] | He had some anxiety at 3:00 A.M., | 凌晨3点曾出现惊厥 |
[1:00:23] | And then again at 5:00 A.M. ,Which I treated with diphenhydramine. | 5点又出现一次 所以我给他用了苯海拉明 |
[1:00:27] | Yeah,good. Good job. | 做得很好 |
[1:00:29] | it’s not a good job. | 不好 |
[1:00:33] | O’malley? | |
[1:00:36] | It’s not a good job for me. | 这不是我应该做的 |
[1:00:39] | Sitting by his bedside recording urine output and giving antianxiety meds all night. | 整晚坐在他身边 记录尿量 给他服用镇定剂 |
[1:00:46] | it’s not a good job for me. | 不是我该做的 |
[1:00:48] | Running labs for meredith grey,that’s not a good job for me. | 为Meredith Grey做试验 也不是我应该做的 |
[1:00:52] | It’s not a good job for me because I’m better than that, and you know I’m better than that. | 我应该有更好的前途 你知道我这是大材小用 |
[1:00:56] | Maybe if I wasn’t good at my job or maybe if I had struggled and was lagging behind. | 可能我不是那么出色 可能我再努力还是赶不上别人 |
[1:01:04] | my personality… I’m not karev,I’m not yang,I’m not meredith… | 这就我的性格… 我不是Karev 不是Yang 不是Meredith… |
[1:01:09] | I’m not hardened,I get that. I get it. | 我性格软弱 只能唯命是从 |
[1:01:13] | I don’t have the personality of a surgeon. | 我不是做外科医生的命 |
[1:01:16] | Maybe that’s why you made the mistake of not thinking | 或许这就是为什么别人 都获得了第二次机会 |
[1:01:20] | that I deserve a second chance when everyone else around here has gotten one, | 而你却没有考虑再给我一次机会 |
[1:01:25] | but,sir,it is a mistake because I’m excellent. | 但这不对 主任 因为我很出色 |
[1:01:28] | I’m excellent at my job. | 我能出色地完成任务 |
[1:01:30] | And I did fail my test,but I deserve a second chance. | 尽管我没能通过测试 但应该再给我个机会 |
[1:01:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:45] | Ok ? | 可以吗? |
[1:01:47] | Okay,you can retake the test. | 你可以重新测试 |
[1:01:55] | okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:58] | She hasn’t woken up yet. | 她还没有醒 |
[1:02:01] | Sometimes it takes longer with brain surgery for the body to recover. | 有时脑部手术病人 需要更长的康复时间 |
[1:02:06] | But she could not wake up? | 她会醒不过来吗? |
[1:02:09] | Could she die? | 她会死吗? |
[1:02:11] | That’s a possibility,but I’d rather not worry about that until we have to. | 有可能 但不到山穷水尽时 我不希望考虑这个可能性 |
[1:02:15] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:02:16] | When what? | 什么时候? |
[1:02:19] | When will we. have to start worrying about that? | 我们何时开始考虑这个可能性? |
[1:02:37] | You’re still here. What,did you sleep in the waiting room? | 你还没走 你睡在等候室? |
[1:02:40] | Look,I like him. All right,I do. | 我喜欢他 真的 |
[1:02:43] | But he doesn’t need to know that. Nobody needs to know that. | 但他没必要知道 谁都不必知道 |
[1:02:46] | He needs you,and you’re too worried about what your friends think? | 他需要你 而你还在担心他的想法? |
[1:02:49] | What do you know about it? | 你什么都不了解 |
[1:02:50] | Do you know what it’d be like for me,for him,if they knew? | 如果他们知道了 你明白我和他会怎么样吗? |
[1:02:54] | You think it’s easy? | 你以为这是轻而易举的事情? |
[1:02:58] | I think it’s better to be honest. | 诚实是金 |
[1:03:03] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[1:03:05] | Barely,but. | 尽管仍然危险 |
[1:03:07] | he’s alive. | 但他还活着 |
[1:03:17] | I,uh,called your husband. | 我给你丈夫打了电话 |
[1:03:20] | He says he took the baby and left you two months ago. | 他说2个月前他带着孩子离开了你 |
[1:03:25] | He says. | 他说 |
[1:03:38] | you have something called underlying borderline personality disorder, | 你有潜在的边缘人格障碍症 |
[1:03:42] | which means you were fragile to start with,so this. | 意思就是你很脆弱 |
[1:03:46] | this has probably been coming on for a while. | 可能有一段时间了 |
[1:03:49] | Probably since your… your accident. | 或许是从那次事故开始… |
[1:03:53] | When they change your face. | 他们为你整了容 |
[1:03:57] | I helped change yourace. | 我帮着为你整了容 |
[1:04:00] | you couldn’T. | 你无法接受 |
[1:04:06] | you need help,rebecca,and I can’t give it to you. | 你需要帮助 Rebecca 但我无法帮你 |
[1:04:14] | So you’re gonna stay here tonight,and tomorrow. | 今晚和明天你就留在这里 |
[1:04:20] | tomorrow,they’re gonna transfer you to a psychiatric facility. | 明天他们会把你转移到精神治疗中心 |
[1:04:26] | I think that’s better. | 那样比较好 |
[1:04:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:37] | I. I really tried. | 我已经努力了 |
[1:04:41] | I wanted to be better for you. | 我想为你做得更好 |
[1:04:46] | I know how hard it is for you to trust people, and I wanted to be someone you could depend on. | 我知道你不轻易相信别人 我希望能成为你信赖的人 |
[1:04:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:05:02] | It’s okay. You tried. | 没关系 你努力了 |
[1:05:11] | So you convinced shepherd to do the second surgery without my approval. | 未经我允许 你就说服Shepherd 做了第二个手术 |
[1:05:15] | -So? -So? | – 那又如何? – 那又如何? |
[1:05:19] | That’s how you speak to the chief,”so”? | 你用这种腔调和主任说话 “那又如何”? |
[1:05:23] | My mother tried to kill herself after you left. | 你离开后 我母亲试着自杀 |
[1:05:27] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[1:05:30] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[1:05:33] | I didn’t know that. I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[1:05:36] | I… she was a brilliant surgeon. | 她是个出色的外科医生 |
[1:05:40] | How could you do that to her? | 你怎能离开她? |
[1:05:43] | She was a talented,gifted,extraordinary surgeon. | 她是个出色 非凡的外科医生 |
[1:05:52] | Meredith? | |
[1:06:02] | Tell me. | 说 |
[1:06:04] | She was a surgeon. | 她曾是位外科医生 |
[1:06:05] | She was an excellent surgeon. | 一位非常优秀的外科医生 |
[1:06:07] | If she was really trying to kill herself,she wouldn’t have slit her wrists. | 如果她真想自杀 不用非得割脉 |
[1:06:10] | She knew better. She would’ve taken the scalpel and cut her carotid artery. | 她知道更好的办法 比如用手术刀在脖子上划一下 |
[1:06:14] | It would’ve taken seconds to die. | 那样很快就会死掉 |
[1:06:16] | She didn’t really want to die. | 她没想死 |
[1:06:18] | She was an excellent,gifted,extraordinary surgeon. | 她是一位有天赋而且卓越的外科医生 |
[1:06:21] | She didn’t want to die. | 她没想死 |
[1:06:22] | What did she want? | 她想要怎样? |
[1:06:23] | She wanted richard to come back to her. | 她想要Richard回到她身边 |
[1:06:25] | And why didn’t he come back? | 那他为什么没回头? |
[1:06:27] | Well,because. he never knew about it,and she was too stubborn to ask. | 因为他不知道这事儿 而她又太倔强了不肯开口 |
[1:06:32] | What does that mean? | 那意味着什么? |
[1:06:34] | Well. that part I don’t know. Could you just tell me that part for once? | 我也不知道 这次你来告诉我吧? |
[1:06:38] | I can. | 好的 |
[1:06:40] | It means that you are a gifted,talented,extraordinary surgeon,exactly like your mother, | 那意味着 跟你母亲一样 你也是一位有天赋而且卓越的外科医生 |
[1:06:46] | but the difference is,you get to learn from her mistakes. | 但不同的是 你要从她的错误中学习 |
[1:06:54] | Be extraordinary. | 做最棒的 |
[1:06:59] | She wasn’t talking about surgery. | 她说的不是手术 |
[1:07:02] | No,she wasn’T. | 没错 |
[1:07:06] | She wasn’t talking about surgery at all. | 她说的完全不是手术 |
[1:07:19] | Well,do I or do I not keep my promises? | 看看 我没有违背承诺吧? |
[1:07:25] | You do. | 是啊 |
[1:07:27] | And remember what I said about the bigger picture? | 记得我说的要看长远些吗? |
[1:07:32] | yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:04] | he’s been waiting his whole life for that,huh? | 为这个吻 他都等了一辈子吧 |
[1:08:06] | Yes,he has. | 是的 没错 |
[1:08:20] | I know you have two balls. | 我知道你没得过睾丸癌 |
[1:08:22] | And you better hope I never tell the chief. | 你最好祈祷我别去告密 |
[1:08:29] | Alex? | |
[1:08:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:08:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:08:49] | -are those beth’s films? -Yes. | – 这是Beth的片子? – 是的 |
[1:08:50] | These are from two days ago,and these are from today. | 这些是两天前拍的 这些是今天拍的 |
[1:08:54] | Would you hand me the calipers,please? | 请把卡钳递给我好吗? |
[1:09:04] | This one is smaller than that one. | 比以前小了 |
[1:09:06] | The tumor’s shrinking. The virus is working. | 肿瘤在萎缩 病毒起作用了 |
[1:09:08] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:09:10] | -you have to go tell derek. -No. | – 你该去告诉Derek – 不 |
[1:09:14] | You have to tell derek. | 应该是你去 |
[1:09:16] | It’s the kind of news he’d want to hear from you. | 这种消息他一定想从你口中听到 |
[1:09:21] | Rose. | |
[1:09:23] | congratulations on your major medical breakthrough. | 恭喜你在医学上的重大突破 |
[1:09:27] | It’s the stuff of legends. | 这将是日后的传奇 |
[1:09:37] | Oh,you gotta take this sparkle pager back. | 你最好把这亮闪闪的呼机拿回去 |
[1:09:39] | I am drunk on the power. | 我被它的力量迷住了 |
[1:09:41] | -Where is it? -I think it might actually be mystical. | – 它在哪? – 我想对我来说很神秘 |
[1:09:44] | -Have you seen derek? -Nope. | – 看到过Derek吗? – 没有 |
[1:09:49] | um,you paged,dr.Yang? | 你呼我 Yang医生? |
[1:09:52] | Grab that banana from my cubby. | 把我柜子里的香蕉拿来 |
[1:09:58] | You…you want me to. peel it for you? | 你… 想让我替你剥皮吗? |
[1:10:00] | No,I want you to learn the running whip stitch. | 不 我想让你学绕线虚线缝法 |
[1:10:03] | I’m gonna teach it to you. Take the needle. | 我会教你 拿着针 |
[1:10:06] | Chart,please. | 请给我病历 |
[1:10:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:29] | hi. | 嗨 |
[1:10:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:10:38] | You’re alive. | 你活着 |
[1:10:43] | Yeah. I’m alive. | 是啊 我还活着 |
[1:10:58] | Not just for show anymore. | 不能再表演了 |
[1:11:03] | No. | 不能 |
[1:11:21] | that’s not sanitary. | 那可不卫生 |
[1:11:24] | Uh,a little closer together. Try again. | 再紧点儿 再试试 |
[1:11:28] | Dr.Yang,thank you for… uh-huh. | Yang医生 谢谢你… |
[1:11:38] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了? |
[1:11:42] | Awful. | 可怕 |
[1:11:43] | yeah. | 没错 |
[1:11:52] | Okay,um. | 好吧 |
[1:11:54] | th…uh,these are for you. | … 这些是给你的 |
[1:11:57] | Why are you giving me your keys to the clinic? | 为什么把你诊所的钥匙给我? |
[1:11:58] | I’m not giving you my keys to the clinic. I’m giving you the clinic. | 不是给你诊所的钥匙 是给你诊所 |
[1:12:03] | What? | 什么? |
[1:12:04] | I’ve seen the bigger picture. | 我考虑了全局 |
[1:12:07] | I love the clinic. I love what it means,I love what it is. | 我爱这个诊所 我爱它所代表的意义 我爱它 |
[1:12:11] | But I don’t love it as much as I love surgery. | 但我更爱手术 |
[1:12:14] | I don’t love it as mh as I love being chief resident. | 我更爱当住院主治医生 |
[1:12:18] | I don’t love it as much as I love. my husband and my child. | 我更爱我的丈夫和孩子 |
[1:12:23] | I have seen the bigger picture,and I can’t do everything and still have everything. | 我考虑了全局 我不可能做到鱼和熊掌兼得 |
[1:12:30] | So I have to,uh. | 所以我得… |
[1:12:33] | let some pieces go. | 放弃一部分 |
[1:12:36] | This piece. | 这部分 |
[1:12:39] | This is your piece. | 现在是你的了 |
[1:12:41] | I’ve watched you earn this piece the hard way,the awful way. | 我看到你辛苦地为之努力 |
[1:12:48] | Knowing. | 我知道 |
[1:12:51] | that I can give the clinic to someone like you. | 我能把诊所托付给像你这样的人 |
[1:12:54] | you have grown. | 你已经在成长 |
[1:12:57] | into a fine doctor,izzie stevens. | 成长为一名很出色的医生 Izzie Stevens |
[1:13:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:13] | The denny duquette memorial clinic is in your hands. | Denny Ququette诊所现在归你了 |
[1:13:18] | You make me proud. | 你让我自豪 |
[1:13:28] | Derek! | |
[1:13:30] | He’s not there. | 他不在这儿 |
[1:13:42] | I’m not a bad man. | 我不是个坏人 |
[1:13:45] | I know I’m the villain in your story,but I’m not a bad man. | 我知道在你的世界里 我就是个恶棍 但我不是坏人 |
[1:13:57] | So you want to finish what we started yesterday? | 想继续做昨天你没做完的事儿吗? |
[1:14:00] | Or you can finish what you started. | 还是做你没完成的吧 |
[1:14:11] | I’m growing. | 我在成长 |
[1:14:14] | Go. Get outta here. | 去吧 快去 |
[1:14:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:14:29] | I wanted to see if you wanted to grab a drink. | 想喝一杯吗 |
[1:14:31] | -I find my keys. -Maybe we could,um. | – 我的钥匙找不到了 – 也许我们能… |
[1:14:36] | I had something I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[1:14:38] | I had the damn keys this morning. | 那见鬼的钥匙早上还在 |
[1:14:39] | I put them in this bag,but I can’t remember… | 我放到了这个包里 但我不记得… |
[1:14:42] | -this whole thing with yang has got me so messed up. -Erica. | – Yang 的事让我快疯了 |
[1:14:45] | What? | 什么? |
[1:14:47] | I’m saying something. | 我在跟你说话 |
[1:14:55] | I just… I wanted to say. | 我只想… 我想告诉你 |
[1:15:00] | I just wanted to say. | 我只是想.. |
[1:15:07] | meredith! | |
[1:15:17] | richard? | |
[1:15:19] | I want to come home. | 我想回家 |
[1:15:21] | Richard… look,I am a good man. | Richard… 听着 我是个好人 |
[1:15:23] | I’m a good man. | 我是个好人 |
[1:15:25] | Look,I spend my days being a good man for the hospital,for my residents,for my patients. | 听着 我把自己献给了我的医院 我的医师和病人都认为我是个好人 |
[1:15:31] | I’m a good man who made one mistake with a woman 20 years ago. | 我是一个 20年前在别的女人身上犯过错误的好人 |
[1:15:34] | I am a good man for everybody but you. I know that. | 除了你 所有人都认为我是好人 我知道的 |
[1:15:38] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[1:15:41] | But I am a good man. | 但我是个好人 |
[1:15:43] | and I am your husband. | 我是你丈夫 |
[1:15:46] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:15:49] | Now I am not asking you to come home. | 现在我不是求你让我回家 |
[1:15:53] | I’m telling you. | 我是告诉你 |
[1:15:56] | I am your husband,and I want to come home to my wife. | 作为你的丈夫 我想回家 回到我妻子身边 |
[1:16:09] | well. | 嗯.. |
[1:16:12] | it’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[1:16:19] | Meredith. | |
[1:16:30] | -I’m retaking my intern test. -Oh,my god. | – 我要重新进行实习医师考试 – 哦 我的天 |
[1:16:33] | I talked to the chief and made my case,and I’m taking the test. | 我和主任谈过了 说了我的想法 我要重新考试了 |
[1:16:36] | Lexie,I know I was mad before,but thank you,thank you,thank you. | Lexie 我知道我刚开始的态度不好 但是真的太谢谢你了 |
[1:16:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:16:41] | Get out the liquor,’cause we are celebrating. | 把酒拿出来 我们要庆祝 |
[1:16:57] | -I’m sorry. -Whatever. | – 我很抱歉 – 没事 |
[1:17:09] | Not whatever. | 别说没事 |
[1:17:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[1:17:13] | about rebecca and your mom. | 关于Rebecca和你母亲的事 |
[1:17:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:17:28] | -Alex. -please. | – 求你了 |
[1:17:31] | Just this once. | 就这一次 |
[1:17:34] | Just for this one night,please. | 就这一晚 行吗 |
[1:17:37] | please. | 求求你 |
[1:18:07] | please. | 求求你 |
[1:18:14] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:18:30] | hey,we goin’ home. | 嘿 我们回家 |
[1:18:34] | Oh,home to daddy. | 回家去找爸爸 |
[1:18:37] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[1:18:43] | Meredith? | |
[1:18:58] | brain ma. corny. idiotic. I cannot believe I did this. | 笨蛋 傻瓜 白痴 真不敢相信我这么做了 |
[1:19:02] | stupid loser. | 愚蠢的失败者 |
[1:19:03] | son of A. | 真他妈… |
[1:19:04] | I could be at home instead of. | 我应该待在家的 |
[1:19:07] | -Stupid. -meredith. | – 笨蛋 |
[1:19:09] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[1:19:11] | I’ve been waiting and waiting for you, | 我一直都在等你 |
[1:19:13] | and I did this stupid,embarrassing,humiliating,corny thing, | 还作了这么尴尬又愚蠢 又丢人又白痴的事儿 |
[1:19:17] | and I was just gonna tell you that this over here | 我只是想告诉你 那边的那个 |
[1:19:19] | is our kitchen and this is our living room, | 是我们的厨房 这儿是起居室 |
[1:19:23] | and over there,that’s the room where our kids could play. | 还有那边 是我们孩子做游戏的地方 |
[1:19:26] | I had this whole thing about “I was gonna build us a house,” | 我一直有这样的念头 “我要建个我们自己的家” |
[1:19:28] | but I don’t build houses because I’m a surgeon. | 但不是因为我是外科医生才要盖的 |
[1:19:30] | And now I’m here feeling like a lame-ass loser. | 现在我就像个脑残的笨蛋 |
[1:19:35] | I got all whole and healed,and you don’t show up. | 我终于把我的问题解决了 而你却没有出现 |
[1:19:39] | And now it’s all ruined because you took so long to come home. | 因为你回来太晚 现在这些全糟蹋了 |
[1:19:41] | And I couldn’t even find that bottle of champagne. | 我甚至找不到那瓶香槟 |
[1:19:53] | This is the kitchen? | 这是厨房? |
[1:19:55] | Living room? | 起居室? |
[1:19:58] | Little small. | 有点儿小 |
[1:20:00] | I think the view is much better from here. | 我想这儿的景色更好点儿 |
[1:20:03] | And that’s the room where the kids are gonna play? | 那是孩子们做游戏的房间? |
[1:20:11] | Where’s our bedroom? | 我们的卧室在哪? |
[1:20:14] | I’m still mad at you,and i don’t know if I trust you. | 我仍然生你的气 我也不知道是否相信你 |
[1:20:17] | I want to trust you,but I don’t know if I do. | 我想要相信你 但不知道我能不能做到 |
[1:20:19] | So I’m just gonna try. | 所以 我会试试 |
[1:20:20] | I’m gonna try and trust you because I believe that | 我会试着相信你 因为我相信 |
[1:20:22] | we can be extraordinary together rather than ordinary apart and I wanna be. | 我们能成为出色的一对 而不是各自平凡 我想要这样 |
[1:20:53] | -I have to go. -What? | – 我要走了 – 什么? |
[1:20:56] | In order to kiss you the way I want to kiss you, | 为了以我想要的方式吻你 |
[1:20:59] | in order to do more than kiss you,I need to speak to rose. | 为了能更好地吻你 我要去和Rose说清楚 |
[1:21:05] | I want my conscience clear so that I can do more than kiss you. | 我要对得起自己 那样才能更好地吻你 |
[1:21:13] | Stay here. | 在这儿等着 |
[1:21:16] | Don’t move. | 别走 |
[1:21:19] | Wait for me. | 等我回来 |
[1:21:22] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 4 Episode 17 |