时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | we all remember the bedtime stories of our childhoods– | 我们都记得儿时枕边的故事 |
[00:08] | the shoe fits cinderella,the frog turns into a prince, | 灰姑娘穿上了水晶鞋 青蛙变成了王子 |
[00:12] | sleeping beauty is awakened with a kiss. | 睡美人被深情一吻唤醒 |
[00:15] | Once upon a time.. | 从此以后 |
[00:17] | and then they lived happily ever after.. | 他们幸福美满的生活在了一起 |
[00:20] | fairy tales,the stuff of dreaMs. | 童话都是美好的幻想 |
[00:24] | The problem is fairy tales don’t come true. | 问题在于 童话不会成真 |
[00:28] | It’s the other stories,the ones that begin with dark and stormy nights and end in the unspeakable.. | 而正相反 那段起于昏暗凄凉 止于痛苦难言的故事 |
[00:34] | it’s the nightmares that always seem to become reality. | 那段噩梦 更像是真实的 |
[00:43] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[00:46] | A bus in front of him hit a telephone pole. | 他前面一辆公交车撞向了电线杆 |
[00:48] | He tried to swerve to miss it,but– | 他想转向避开 但是… |
[00:49] | how bad is it? Meredith– | – 有多严重? |
[00:51] | meredith,you’re gonna have to be strong. | Meredith 你要坚强点 |
[00:56] | derek! | |
[01:00] | no. | 不要 |
[01:02] | No! | 不要! |
[01:24] | no! | 不要! |
[01:25] | No! | 不要! |
[01:27] | Derek! | |
[01:29] | no! | 不要! |
[01:32] | No! | 不要! |
[01:33] | Derek! | |
[01:36] | Derek! | |
[01:44] | the person who invented the phrase “happily ever after” | 那个发明”从此幸福美满”这个词的人 |
[01:47] | should have his ass kicked so hard. | 应该被好好揍一顿 |
[01:52] | Back up. You’re sucking all my oxygen. | 后退点 让我透透气 |
[01:54] | I’m trying to see. | 我想看清楚点 |
[01:55] | It’s not up yet. There’s nothing to see. | 排名还没出 什么也看不到 |
[01:56] | -It’s supposed to be posted at 4:00. -It’s 4:15. | – 4点就该出了啊 – 已经4:15了 |
[01:59] | Hit the refresh button. yeah.You have to reload the page. | 要按刷新键 重新载入页面 |
[02:01] | I’m hitting the refresh button every ten seconds. Just wait. | 我每10秒刷新一次 都等等 |
[02:04] | -Is it up yet? -no. | – 出来了吗? – 没有 |
[02:05] | -Hi. -Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[02:07] | -is it up yet? -no! Wait. | – 出来了吗? – 没有! 等着 |
[02:09] | I’m thinking we move up a slot. We pass hopkins,move up to number two. | 我觉得我们上升了一名 超过了霍普金斯医院 升到第一名了 |
[02:12] | We’re not passing hopkins. We’re gonna stay number two. | 超不过霍普金斯医院 我们还是第二 |
[02:14] | Mayo could surge ahead. We could be three. | 马约诊所可能居上 我们排第三 |
[02:16] | Three? | 第三? |
[02:17] | -Pessimist. -Realist. | – 真悲观 – 面对现实 |
[02:18] | The rankings of teaching hospitals change based on any number of things. | 教学医院的排名跟很多方面有关 |
[02:22] | Ah,three is top five. I can live with three. | 第三也是前五名了 我能接受 |
[02:24] | Just hit the refresh button. | 赶紧按刷新键吧 |
[02:25] | Get–stay back. I’m doing this. | 别插手 我在弄呢 |
[02:27] | -Hey,is it up yet? -No. | – 出来了吗? – 没有 |
[02:29] | Well,here. Just hitthe refresh– ah-ah! | 这里 按刷新键! |
[02:31] | I am hitting the refresh.. okay,all of you,back up. | 我在按刷新键呢 好了 你们都退后 |
[02:34] | Stop hovering,stop speculating. | 别围着我 别瞎猜了 |
[02:36] | The rankings will go up when they go up. | 排名该出来就会出来 |
[02:37] | We have no control over when they’re posted. | 他们什么时候张榜 我们控制不了 |
[02:39] | When it is up,I will say,”it is up. | 出来的时候 我会说”出来咯” |
[02:41] | ” Until then,back up,shut up and leave me alone so I can push the– | 所以现在都退后 都闭嘴 让我可以来刷新… |
[02:44] | it’s up. | 出来了 |
[02:46] | Oh,number one,hopkins. | 第一名 霍普金斯医院 |
[02:48] | -Number two,mayo. -Told ya. | – 第二名 马约诊所 – 我就说吧 |
[02:50] | -Three,cleland clinic? -What? | – 第三名 克里夫兰医院 – 什么? |
[02:52] | -Four,mass gen. -What? | – 第四名 麻省总医院 – 什么? |
[02:54] | wait,wait. We moved down to five? | 等等 我们掉到第五了? |
[02:56] | No. | 不是 |
[02:58] | We are not five. | 我们不是第五 |
[03:00] | 12! | 第12名! |
[03:01] | -12,o’malley! -It’s so upsetting. | – 12名 O’Malley! – 太让人伤心了 头儿 |
[03:02] | Sir– this is not a number 12 teaching hospital. | 这是一家排名第12的教学医院 |
[03:05] | -No,it’s a great teaching hospital. -I do not run the number 12 surgical program in the country. | – 不 这是家不错的教学医院 – 我不要领导排名12的外科 |
[03:08] | Sir– out with it,o’malley! | – 头儿 – 别说了 O’Malley! |
[03:09] | We’ve been downgraded from a level I trauma center to a level ii? | 我们的创伤中心等级从1级掉到了2级 |
[03:12] | What does that even mean you | 这是什么意思 |
[03:16] | don’t need to ex-explain. | 你…其实不用解释 |
[03:18] | It’s–it’s just details. I can go. | 这只是细节 我走了 |
[03:24] | 12. | 第12名 |
[03:25] | You know,I couldn’t ask him about when he was gonna schedule my intern test | 就因为医院大难临头 |
[03:28] | with all the you know what hitting the fan. | 我都不能问他 何时安排我实习考试 |
[03:30] | I mean,for all I know,he’s gonna spring it to me, | 据我所知 他一直在冲我发火 |
[03:32] | what,like,in an hour,two hours? | 都一两个小时了吧? |
[03:34] | And you’ll be ready. | 你会准备好的 |
[03:36] | Causes of hypotension. | 血压过低的原因 |
[03:38] | Uh,hypovolemia,M.I.,Cardiac dysrhythmia.. | 血容量过低 心肌梗塞 心律失常 |
[03:45] | -uh,hypoxia. Yeah,is that good? -Very good. | – 呃 血氧不足 对吧? – 很好 |
[03:47] | Yeah? What? | 真的? 什么? |
[03:50] | The snow,it.. | 你看这雪… |
[03:52] | it’s–it’s so pretty. | 太漂亮了 |
[03:53] | It’s like a fairy tale. | 就像是童话一般 |
[03:55] | Lexie.. | |
[03:56] | It’s–it’s the fall. | 这是下落 |
[03:58] | That’s not so much a fairy tale as, | 可不像是童话 |
[04:01] | uh,it is global warming. That’s the apocalypse. | 这是全球变暖 这就是天启 |
[04:03] | That’s like–well,it’s like dropping to number 12 | 这就好像 我们跌到12名 |
[04:07] | and me failing my intern test for the second time. | 我会再次挂掉实习考试 |
[04:13] | I adore you,by the way. | 顺便说 我喜欢你 |
[04:15] | Just.. | 只是… |
[04:18] | oh,hey,uh,sorry i’m late. | 哦嘿 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[04:19] | I was just helping– no talking unless it’s medical. | – 我在帮… – 跟医学无关的不要谈 |
[04:22] | So I keep having that dream,the derek-is-dead dream. | 我总做那个梦 Derek死了的梦 |
[04:24] | You know who does their residencies at number 12 hospitals? | 谁会在排名12的医院做住院医生? |
[04:27] | Losers,and I am not a loser. | 笨蛋 但我不是笨蛋 |
[04:29] | Go get the charts. | 去拿化验单 |
[04:31] | So,I mean,the dream is about me being afraid of the house of candles and, | 梦里我总在担心蜡烛围成的房子 |
[04:34] | you know,taking the big step and.. | 你知道 跨出一大步… |
[04:36] | I’m afraid of havinga happy ending. | 我居然害怕有个好结局 |
[04:38] | You know,I have a phd in biochem. | 我是生化学博士学 |
[04:40] | I’m a double doctor. | 我有双博士学位 |
[04:41] | Double doctors should not do their residencies at second-rate hospitals. | 双博士学位不该在二流医院当住院医生 |
[04:45] | Wyatt says I should just lean into the wind,into the fear, | Wyatt说 我不该陷入混乱 陷入恐惧 |
[04:48] | so I’m just gonna ask derek to move in with me. | 所以我想让Derek搬来跟我住 |
[04:51] | I could transfer. | 我可以转院 |
[04:52] | Cleveland clinic has a huge cardio program. | 克里夫兰医院的心胸科不错 |
[04:54] | You know,we’re still in the top 20. That’s pretty good. | 我们还在前20名 还是不错的 |
[04:56] | Pretty good is not enough. | 不错是不够的 |
[04:57] | I want to be great. Greatness,meredith. | 我要做最好 最好的 Meredith |
[04:59] | Greatness,which is why I’m going to ask derek to move in with me. | “最好” 所以我想让Derek搬来住 |
[05:02] | It’s just that it’s,you know,it’s a big step, | 这是…你知道…很大的一步 |
[05:04] | and I don’t want to mess it up again. | 我不想再弄糟了 |
[05:05] | I’ve messed it up before– | 我以前弄糟过 |
[05:07] | the breakups and the on and off again and the sleeping with george. | 分分合合 跟George上床 |
[05:10] | It’s just– you slept with george? | – 这些都… – 你跟George上过床? |
[05:14] | No talking unless it’s medical. | 跟医学无关的不要谈 |
[05:18] | so I’m just gonna do it. I’m just gonna ask him to move in with me. | 所以我要这么做 让他搬来住 |
[05:20] | You think it’s the right thing,right? | 这么做是对的吧? |
[05:24] | uh,oh,bailey’s paging. | 哦 Bailey呼我呢 |
[05:27] | Um,uh,so medically,um,meredith and george had sexual intercourse? | 提个医学问题 Meredith和George发生过性行为? |
[05:32] | Uh,when and how–how many times? | 什么时候…发生过几次? |
[05:40] | -it’s humiliating. -yeah. | – 太丢人了 – 是啊 |
[05:42] | 12? | 12名? |
[05:43] | You’re the best neurosurgeon in the country.. | 你是全国顶尖的神经科医生 |
[05:45] | thank you. In the world. | – 谢谢 – 全球顶尖 |
[05:48] | Don’you want to say anything nice about me? | 你就不打算夸夸我? |
[05:50] | Uh,you’re the best plastics guy at seattle grace. | 你是西雅图仁爱医院最好的整容医生 |
[05:53] | Nice,really nice. | 不错 真会夸人 |
[05:54] | Don’t force me to praise you. | 别强迫我夸奖你 |
[05:58] | Hey,rose. | 嘿 Rose |
[06:00] | hello,Dr. Sloan. | 你好 Sloan医生 |
[06:04] | She took it so well at the beginning. | 她刚开始还是接受的 |
[06:05] | I was hoping we could be civilized. You know,she’s working my O.R. | 我希望彼此能和睦相处 你知道 她还在我的手术室做护士 |
[06:08] | -Civilized is out. -Thank you. | – 和睦相处不可能了 – 谢谢 |
[06:09] | It’s gone. It’s a trail of fairy dust. | 没希望了 就像仙尘飘走了 |
[06:11] | Now she’s got delayed rage. | 她是在”事后愤怒” |
[06:13] | Delayed rage? | 事后愤怒? |
[06:14] | Yeah,she was being big before,putting on a brave face. | 是啊 她之前是故作坚强 |
[06:17] | Now she’s had time to think. Now she hates your gutS. | 现在她仔细思考过了 然后就恨你入骨了 |
[06:20] | You have to break up with R. | 你要跟她分手 |
[06:21] | Well,that’s the point. I did already. | 这就是了 我们已经分手了 |
[06:22] | Well,you did it personally. | 你那是私人的分手 |
[06:23] | Now you have to do it professionally. | 你应该专业的分手 |
[06:26] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[06:28] | delayed rage.. | 事后愤怒.. |
[06:39] | I’d like a list.. | 你给我列个清单… |
[06:41] | from you of ways that I can improve. | 我能改进哪些方面 |
[06:45] | Not right now. | 晚一点再说 |
[06:46] | Richard,you told me that I’m a bad teacher. | Richard 你说我不是好老师 |
[06:49] | Now we’re number 12,and i don’t like to be number 12. | 我们排12名了 我不想排12名 |
[06:52] | So I’d like a list– not right now. | – 所以我要个清单 – 晚一点再说 |
[06:56] | But if there are ways that I can improve, | 要是有什么办法能让我改进 |
[06:58] | ways that I can help the program regain its ranking, | 能够让我们的排名重回榜首 |
[07:01] | then– it’s snowing. | – 那么… – 外面正下着雪 |
[07:03] | You know what happens when it’s nighttime and it’s snowing | 你知道现在会发生什么事吗 |
[07:05] | and the temperature is hovering right around 32 degrees? | 在这种温度在华氏32度左右 冰天雪地的晚上? |
[07:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:09] | The snow begins to melt,and then it freezes again, | 雪开始融化 之后又结成冰 |
[07:12] | creating black ice the deadliest kind of ice because it is invisible to drivers. | 产生了最具杀伤力的黑冰 因为司机看不见它们 |
[07:17] | That would usually mean that our E.R.Would fill up | 通常这意味着我们的急诊室会爆满 |
[07:19] | ,but mercy west is a number-I level trauma center and we’re not, | 但现在西慈医院在外伤医院中 排名第一 而不是我们 |
[07:23] | which means their E.R.Gets the traumas while we get their castoffs,which pisses me off. | 这就是说病人都往他们那里送 我们只等着捡剩的 老子不爽! |
[07:27] | So when I say “not right now,” what I mean is not right now. | 所以要是我说”晚一点再说” 现在就不要烦我 |
[07:50] | stop shivering. You’re embarrassing me. | 别抖了 别在这儿丢人现眼 |
[07:52] | I didn’t realize we were gonna be outside. | 我没想到我们会在外面等 |
[07:57] | Oh,I’m okay. You don’t have to do that. | 没事 我还好 不用了 |
[07:58] | Bundle up. You’re turning blue. | 披上 你都冻僵了 |
[07:59] | Dr. Bailey,it is kind of cold out here. | Bailey医生 外面真的很冷 |
[08:01] | -Someone will come. -No one’s coming. | – 会有人来的 – 没人来啊 |
[08:03] | Maybe some old people with broken hips we can fix. | 也许会有老人摔坏了髋部 我们就有活儿干了 |
[08:06] | Okay,stop talng. | 别说了 |
[08:07] | We are seattle grace hospital,and rankings or no rankings, | 我们西雅图仁爱医院 不管排名靠前或垫后 |
[08:10] | we are going to stand outside at the ready,on alert, | 我们都要站在外面时刻准备着 |
[08:14] | and give the best care available to every single patient that arrives at our door. | 给每一位到来的病人 最好的医疗服务 |
[08:18] | We may no longer be ranked the best, | 也许我们不再高居榜单 |
[08:20] | but I’m the best,and you’re my residents ,which means you’re the best. | 但我是最棒的 你们是我带出来的 那么你们也是最棒的医生 |
[08:23] | It’s a matter of pride,people. | 这关乎到尊严问题 同志们 |
[08:27] | What are we doing? | 我们干什么? |
[08:28] | -We’re waiting. -For? | – 等 – 什么? |
[08:30] | A miracle. | 奇迹发生 |
[08:31] | Someone will come. | 会有人来的 |
[08:33] | Dr. Bailey,you know that mercy west is getting the traumas first. | Bailey医生 外伤病人都先往西慈医院送 |
[08:35] | Someone will come. | 总会有人来的 |
[08:36] | So we’re standing out here in the hopes that someone is severely injured? | 那么我们站在这儿 是希望有人头破血流? |
[08:40] | Wishing and praying that someone is so hurt and so near death that | 祈祷救护车会送来垂危的病人 |
[08:43] | the ambulance has to bring them here because we’re closer than mercy west? | 因为他们离我们比西慈近? |
[08:47] | Yep. | 对 |
[08:49] | You and god are cool with that? | 你跟上帝都觉得好受吗? |
[08:53] | Damn it. I forgot about god. | 该死 忘了还有上帝这回事儿 |
[08:55] | All right. Let’s just go on back inside and wait- | 好吧 我们都进去等吧 |
[09:05] | Hey,watch out! | 当心! |
[09:11] | are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[09:12] | I drove a limousine on ice.. | 我在结冰的路上开着这辆豪华轿车 |
[09:14] | all by myself,ten blocks. | 全靠自己 开了10个街区那么远 |
[09:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[09:22] | My dress–there’s blood all over my dress. What happened? | 我的裙子 到处都是血 发生什么事了? |
[09:25] | What happened was I got us to the hospital in one piece. | 我只知道 我把大家都完整的带到了医院 |
[09:27] | Ma’am,pase try not to move,okay? | 女士 请不要动 好吗? |
[09:28] | Just sit right here until we can get you a wheelchair. | 坐这儿别动 等轮椅过来 |
[09:30] | We need a wheelchair over here. | 推一个轮椅过来 |
[09:32] | We’re not the patient. | 病人不是我们 |
[09:34] | What’s his name? Benny?Billy? | 他叫什么来着? Benny? Billy? |
[09:35] | billy? | |
[09:36] | The limo driver. | 是这辆车的司机 |
[09:37] | He flew through the windshield. | 他从挡风玻璃那儿飞了出去 |
[09:41] | help him,please. | 请救救他 |
[09:44] | Uh,yang,come around,help mE. | Yang 绕过去 帮我一把 |
[09:46] | Get a board,uh,bring out a gurney and a c-collar. | 拿担架 轮床 还有颈托过来 |
[09:55] | what–press it. Press. | 按住 按住 |
[10:01] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 5 Episode 1 | |
[10:07] | what do we have? | 什么情况? |
[10:07] | Billy matthews,45,arterial bleed,haven’t isolated the cause. | Billy Matthews 45岁 动脉大出血 声带分离了 |
[10:11] | I got this. Okay,let’s get him in trauma one. | 这个我来 好 推进第一外科手术室 |
[10:12] | -Okay,but I’m holding pressure over the bleed. -I got this. | – 别急 我正压着出血点 – 我来就行了 |
[10:14] | I just need–chie– | 我… |
[10:21] | what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[10:23] | Vincent will worry if I’m late. | 我去晚了 Vincent该着急了 |
[10:27] | You’ve been in a car accident. | 你们出车祸了 |
[10:28] | You’re at the hospital,but we’re gonna take really good care of you. | 你们在医院里 我们一定会给你们最好的治疗 |
[10:32] | Is she okay? | 她还好吧? |
[10:33] | Might be a concussion. | 可能是脑震荡 |
[10:35] | I’m gonna go order a C.T. And make sure it’s nothing more than that. | 我去预约一个超声波检查 确定没有其他问题 |
[10:37] | All this blood–we should’ve waited for the ambulance. | 这么多血 我们该等救护车来的 |
[10:39] | We did wait. We waited,they never came. | 我们等了 等了很久车都没来 |
[10:42] | And billy was just hanging there through the windshield. | Billy就在档风玻璃那儿挂着 |
[10:44] | Wait,you guys extracted your limo driver from the windshield by yourselves? | 你们把挂在挡风玻璃上司机 硬拉下来的? |
[10:48] | Wow,that’s pretty heroic. | 真勇敢啊 |
[10:50] | -Isn’t michael answering? -No.Try phil again. | – Michael没接电话吗? – 没有 再给Phil打 |
[10:54] | We shouldn’t have even been going to the stupid ball in a storm like that. | 真不该在暴风雨中 赶去那场该死的舞会 |
[10:58] | What ball? | 什么舞会? |
[10:59] | The fire and ice ball–would you believe,in an ice storm? | 冰火舞会 你能相信吗? 冰暴天举行冰火舞会 |
[11:01] | Just goes to voice mail. Maybe–maybe their phones are off? | 给他们语音留言 也许他们关机了? |
[11:05] | You can’t reach vincent? | 你给Vincent打不通? |
[11:06] | Your husbands were in another car? | 你们的丈夫在另一辆车里? |
[11:08] | We won’t ride with them. | 我们才不和他们坐一辆车呢 |
[11:09] | We’re three of the most happily married women ever except when our husbands drag out their cigars, | 除了老公抽雪茄的时候 我们三个都婚姻美满 |
[11:13] | and they drag out their cigars in the limo. | 特别是在豪华轿车里抽雪茄 |
[11:16] | Well,your arm is not broken,just bruised. | 你的胳膊没事 只是有擦伤 |
[11:19] | So o’malley here is gonna suture up your cuts,and then you’re all set. | O’malley医生会帮你们缝伤口 然后你们就没事了 |
[11:22] | You ladies are lucky you didn’t sustain more serious injuries. | 你们真幸运没有其他的重伤 |
[11:25] | What kind of doctor are you? You’re young. | 你是什么医生? 那么年轻 |
[11:27] | Oh,I’m an intern. | 我是实习医生 |
[11:28] | Interns don’t touch the face. | 实习医生不准碰我的脸 |
[11:31] | The plastic surgeon touches the face. | 只有整形医生能碰 |
[11:33] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[11:37] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[11:40] | We were in an accident. | 我们出车祸了 |
[11:42] | You’re okay. | 你没有大碍 |
[11:44] | We’re all gonna be fine. | 我们都会没事的 |
[11:51] | -Hi. -Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[11:54] | I’ve been really busy. | 我最近一直很忙 |
[11:56] | -No,no,I know. -I’ve been,like,crazy busy. | 哦 哦 我知道 我也忙得要死 |
[11:59] | Researching things,a lot of research,in the library. | 查资料 做研究 泡图书馆 |
[12:02] | Oh,yeah,me,too. Incredibly busy. | 是啊 我也是 忙的不可开交 |
[12:04] | A lot of research,uh,like you,only I use the internet. | 好多研究要做 就和你一样 不过是在网上查 |
[12:10] | -Well,I gotta check in with bailey,so– me,too. | – 我和Bailey有事谈谈 – 我也是 |
[12:13] | Bailey,anything else? | Bailey 还有什么事吗? |
[12:14] | Nothing. Nothing else. | 没有 没有什么事 |
[12:16] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这儿 |
[12:17] | I’m charting. The chief took my one trauma. | 我在填表 主任抢了我的外伤病人 |
[12:20] | I gave up my clinic,and now I’m charting. | 我自己放弃了诊所 现在就只能填表了 |
[12:23] | The chief wanted you to take a look at these. | 主任要你看看这些 |
[12:25] | Billy matthews. He’s the limo driver. | Billy Matthews 豪华轿车司机 |
[12:27] | Multiple crush injuries from an M.V.C. | 机动车事故中受到多重创伤 |
[12:30] | Hemopericardium. | 心包积血 |
[12:34] | hemopericardium can lead to cardiac tamponade, which can be detected by beck’s triad– | 心包积血可以引起心压塞 可以通过贝克氏三征 也就是 |
[12:39] | increased J.V.P.,Hypotension and muffled heart sounds. | 静脉压上升 动脉压下降 和心脏缩小检查出来 |
[12:46] | This is a teaching hospital. | 这是一家教学医院 |
[12:47] | I’m trying to improve my teaching. | 我在试着提高我的教学能力 |
[12:49] | Well,don’t try it on me. | 但是不要把我当实验品 |
[12:50] | -want to know how I teach? -No. | – 想要知道我是怎么教学的吗 – 不 |
[12:52] | I’m like a guru– they come to me for help, | 我就像是个古鲁(印度的教派领袖) 他们慕名而来 |
[12:55] | and I gently guide them along the path to truth and wisdom. | 我温柔地引导他们踏上真理和智慧之路 |
[12:59] | -Hey,george. -Hi. | – 嘿 George – 嗨 |
[13:00] | -I heard a thing. -Yeah? | – 我听说了件事 – 什么? |
[13:02] | -A surprising thing,a very unexpected,nonmedical thing about you and– -oh,hold on. | – 令人意外 无关医学 而有关你的事 – 哦 等等 |
[13:07] | Uh,Dr. Sloan,hi. | Sloan医生 嗨 |
[13:08] | Sarabeth briar has got a facial lac,but she will only let you touch her. | Sarabeth Briar需要做脸部处理 她只肯让你碰她 |
[13:12] | You paged me for a cut? | 你呼我就为一个小口子? |
[13:13] | What kind of moron are you,o’malley? | 你是个白痴吗 O’malley? |
[13:15] | Are you a special moron from the isle of complete and utter morons? | 你是一群大白痴中的特别白痴吗 |
[13:21] | -I don’t think so. -Shut up. | – 不是的 – 闭嘴 |
[13:23] | Truth and wisdom. | 真理和智慧 |
[13:28] | he’s an ass. | 他是个混球 |
[13:35] | You know what? This is what we get for being number 12– | 知道吗 这就是我们成了第12名的报应 |
[13:38] | a bunch of women in ball gowns and half-dead limo driver. | 一群穿舞裙的女人 和一个半死的豪华轿车司机 |
[13:41] | Those women are amazing. They tried to save his life. | 那些女人很不容易 她们想要救他的命 |
[13:43] | That’s who I want to be,you know? | 我也想做那样的女人 知道吗 |
[13:44] | An aging princess? | 一个黄脸婆公主? |
[13:45] | They’ve been with the same men for years,and they’re happy. | 她们和她们的另一半共度了许多年 而且很幸福 |
[13:48] | They did it. I can do it. | 她们做到了 我也行 |
[13:50] | -mer,I– hey. | – Mere 我 – 嘿 |
[13:53] | who paged me? | 谁呼我? |
[13:55] | bailey and izzie paged you,but you should see bailey first because she’s got the limo driver. | Bailey和Izzie呼你 但你先去Bailey那儿 司机在她那里 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:01] | Do you want to move in with me? | 你想搬来我这儿住吗? |
[14:03] | You want to live together? | 你想要同居? |
[14:04] | -Well,I an,I could– I just,uh.If–if you don’t want to,I– -yes. | – 呃 我想… 如果你不愿意的话… – 好的 |
[14:07] | yes? | 好的? |
[14:08] | Absolutely. You sure you’re ready? | 当然 你确定你准备好了? |
[14:09] | I am leaning into the fear to get a happy ending. | 我正尽量克服恐惧 想要得到一个幸福的结局 |
[14:11] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[14:13] | damn it! | 该死! |
[14:15] | Time of death–20:47. | 死亡时间 20:47 |
[14:24] | limo driver,traumatic arrest. | 豪华轿车司机 外伤致死 |
[14:27] | Never regained a pulse. | 脉搏始终没有恢复 |
[14:30] | Tell them not to book the O.R. | 告诉他们 不用手术室了 |
[14:37] | I have a dream,yang. | 我有一个梦想 Yang |
[14:39] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[14:40] | That one day,a trauma will come through those doors– | 有一天 会有外伤患者走进大门 |
[14:44] | I have a dream. | 我有一个梦想 |
[14:46] | I share that dream. | 我也这么梦想 |
[14:48] | Number 12. | 12名啊 |
[14:51] | Number 12. | 12名啊 |
[14:52] | Right now dispatch is squawking about three men– three serious injuries– | 现在 急救派遣那儿有三个男人 三个严重受伤的男人 |
[14:57] | every one,they’re taking ’em to mercy west. | 他们把每一个人都送到西慈医院 |
[15:01] | -Three men? -That’s what I said. | – 三个男人? – 说的就是 |
[15:04] | You mean like three men who could be married to those ladies in the ball gowns? | 你是说三个可能就是那边穿着舞裙的 女人的丈夫的男人? |
[15:08] | little stick. | 小戳一下 |
[15:09] | Squeeze my hand. Squeeze my hand. | 抓紧我的手 抓紧我的手 |
[15:11] | Just like when you had pete,you remember? | 就像你生Pete的时候 记得吗? |
[15:14] | Pete hurt less. | 生Pete没那么痛 |
[15:15] | Yeah,but you’re going to love me later when there’s virtually no scar. | 是啊 但你发现我没给你留下疤痕后 你就得好好爱我了 |
[15:18] | Ladies,um,I’ve been on the phone with,uh,ambulance dispatch. | 女士们 我刚刚和救护派遣那里通过电话 |
[15:23] | Three gentlemen in a limousine collided with another vehicle on broad street. | 三个坐豪华轿车的男士在阔路上 和另一辆车子相撞 |
[15:27] | It’s possible it was your husbands. | 那可能是你们的丈夫 |
[15:29] | Oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[15:29] | -They’re taking them to mercy west.. -which is across town. | – 救护车正送他们去西慈医院… – 在城的另一面 |
[15:32] | Unless,uh,you prefer that they be brought here. | 除非你们想让他们送这儿来 |
[15:35] | -We can do that? -Oh,you can insist. | – 我们可以这样? – 哦 你可以强烈要求这样 |
[15:37] | And,uh.. if I were you,I would insist. | 如果我是你 我会强烈要求的 |
[15:40] | Oh,w-well,then I guess– I guess we insist. | 那么 我想 我们要强烈要求 |
[15:43] | -Yes,we insist. -You insist. | – 是的 我们强烈要求 – 你们强烈要求 |
[15:52] | am I to understand that you stole these traumas from mercy west? | 可以理解为你从西慈医院 偷来了这些外伤病者吗 |
[15:55] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[15:56] | Good job,’cause now it’s personal. | 干的好 因为现在是私人恩怨啦 |
[15:58] | Yang,come with me. | Yang 跟上 |
[16:03] | -We have a situation. -ok | – 情况报告 – 好的 |
[16:05] | 58-year-old male,M.V.C.,Tachy and 160,B.P.80 palp, | 58岁男子 机动车事故 心动过速160 血压80 |
[16:09] | decreased bilateral and breath sounds. | 双侧呼吸音衰弱 |
[16:12] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[16:13] | I didn’t do it. He did. | 我什么也没干 他干的 |
[16:14] | G.I. Joe trached him at the field before I got there. | 军医Joe在我到之前就在帮他插管了 |
[16:17] | With a pen? You trached this guy with an ink pen? | 用一支笔? 你用一只钢笔给他插管? |
[16:20] | So? | 怎么了? |
[16:23] | Move this guy inside now. Come on. Let’s go. | 把这人抬进去 我们走 |
[16:25] | Move,move,move,move. | 快 快 快 快 |
[16:27] | Pen.. trach.. | 笔… 插管.. |
[16:32] | hot. | 牛 |
[16:37] | okay,what do we got? | 好了 怎么样? |
[16:38] | Vincent kenner,58,unrestrained backseat passenger of a limo that took a nosedive. | Vincent Kenner 58岁 坐于豪华轿车后座 未系保险带 俯冲撞击受伤 |
[16:42] | Muffled heart sounds and large scalp lac. | 心音低钝 头顶重创 |
[16:44] | -That’s vincent. -betty. | – 是Vincent |
[16:47] | -I’m sorry,Dr. Hahn,but she wanted to see her husband. -Vincent.That’s my husband. | – 对不起 Hahn医生 但她想见她丈夫 – Vincent 他是我丈夫 |
[16:50] | What happened? Is he all right? | 出什么事了 他还好吧 |
[16:51] | -I promise to give you an update as soon as we know something. -no. | – 我保证一有进展就马上通知你 – 不 |
[16:54] | -But right now,I have to get you to the C.T. -Oh,god. | – 现在 你得去做CT – 天啊 |
[16:55] | Vincent. | |
[16:56] | I’ll bringou back. I’ll bring you back. | 马上带你回来 马上带你回来 |
[16:58] | Free fluid in the abdomen. | 腹部有自由流体 |
[17:00] | Compressed skullracture. | 头骨被挤压 |
[17:01] | He’s also got decreased breath sounds bilaterally. | 他两侧呼吸音都衰弱了 |
[17:03] | This guy’s getting an express ticket to the O.R. | 这家伙够格搭上手术室的快车了 |
[17:06] | Let the chief know. | 告诉主任 |
[17:07] | -Can I scrub in? -Fine. | – 我能参加吗? – 可以 |
[17:09] | he has a pen in his throat! | 他喉咙里插了支钢笔 |
[17:12] | Oh,michael! | 哦 Michael! |
[17:13] | Oh,god,michael! Oh,god,are you– | 天啊 Michael! 天啊 你… |
[17:15] | is that a–is that a pen in his throat? | 那是 他喉咙里是插了一支笔吗? |
[17:17] | Does he have a ballpoint pen in his throat? | 还是一支圆珠笔? |
[17:18] | Ma’am,you need to wait outside. Let the doctors work. | 女士 请在外面等待 让医生们工作 |
[17:20] | But they have to be very careful with him. | 但他们要小心啊 |
[17:21] | Michael’s been under an incredible amount of stress lately and– | Michael最近压力很大 |
[17:23] | and the last thing he needs– | 他最不能接受的是… |
[17:24] | grey,can you handle this woman,please? | Grey 你能处理好这个女人吗? |
[17:26] | Mrs. Loomis,we’re gonna take you to your husband. He’s around the corner. | Loomis女士 我们会带你去见你丈夫的 他在转弯处 |
[17:28] | Sweetheart,I’m here. | 宝贝 我在这儿 |
[17:30] | Michael,I’m here,sweetheart. | Michael 我在这儿 宝贝 |
[17:33] | -This is not her husband? -Nope. | – 这不是她的丈夫? – 不是 |
[17:37] | Oh,my god,michael! | 哦 天啊 Michael! |
[17:38] | It’s her husband. | 是她的丈夫 |
[17:39] | What happened to him? | 他出什么事情了? |
[17:40] | Please come with me,ma’am. Please,this way. | 请跟我来 女士 这边走 |
[17:41] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[17:43] | Michael! | |
[17:44] | You trached a man in the field using a ballpoint pen? | 你用一支圆珠笔给这人在空地上插管? |
[17:47] | that’s all I had on me. | 我身上就带了这个 |
[17:49] | What? It’s not like I didn’t clean it off with fresh snow. | 怎么? 我又不是没有把上面的雪弹干净 |
[17:52] | That’s awesome. | 太强劲了 |
[17:53] | Really? You’re going with a size 6 shiley tube on this? | 是吗? 你用的是6号管子? |
[17:56] | Somebody get this guy away from me. | 找个人把这家伙从我旁边撵走 |
[17:57] | Uh,I’m gonna need a C.T. | 我要做个CT |
[17:59] | Of,uh,this belly,chief. | 给腹部做 主任 |
[18:01] | Karev,get us in line. | Karev 给我们接上线 |
[18:03] | looks like his trachea’s crushed. | 他的气管好像被碾碎了 |
[18:04] | I’m gonna need an O.R. And an extra set of hands. Who’s available? | 我要一间手术室 还要叫些副手 谁有空? |
[18:07] | -Grey. -The good grey? | – 好的那个Grey? |
[18:08] | The intern grey. | 是实习生那个 |
[18:09] | And I’ll throw in o’malley. | 我叫O’Malley来帮忙 |
[18:11] | Oh,nice. Perfect. | 哦 不错 太好了 |
[18:15] | Phil? | |
[18:16] | Oh,my god. Oh,my god. What happened? | 哦 我的上帝啊 发生了什么事? |
[18:23] | the limo hit a patch of ice. | 轿车撞上了一堆冰 |
[18:25] | Next thing I know,we’re all upside down,rolling around,and now.. | 接下来我就只记得我们整个翻转过来 不停的转圈 然后现在 |
[18:30] | anna.. | |
[18:32] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我腿部没知觉了 |
[18:34] | Oh,phil. I’m so sorry. | 噢 Phil 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:37] | Okay,get her out of here. I gotta get a consult from shepherd. | 好 把她领出去 找Shepherd来会诊 |
[18:45] | Oh,sir,Dr. Hahn is working on multiple crash injuries. | 哦 主任 Hahn大夫有一宗冲击致多发伤的案例 |
[18:48] | She wants you to take a look. | 她想让你去看看 |
[18:49] | Mm-hmm,I’m on my way. | 好的 我这就过去 |
[18:51] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[18:53] | Oh,my car was right behind theirs at the intersection. | 哦 我的车刚好在十字路口他们车后 |
[18:55] | I cut it on impact. | 可能是撞击的时候割破的 |
[18:57] | And you triaged these men? | 然后你就对这些人实施了紧急救治? |
[18:59] | Major owen hunt,U.S. Army,second forward surgical. | Owen Hunt少校 美军外科二排 |
[19:01] | I’m a trauma surgeon. | 我是创伤外科的医生 |
[19:03] | I just got home on leave. | 我刚休假回家 |
[19:04] | Dr. Yang,take care of major hunt’s leg. | Yang大夫 处理下Hunt少校的腿伤 |
[19:08] | Uh,sir,I’m– I’m scrubbing in with you. | 呃 主任 可我要跟你一起手术 |
[19:11] | After you take care of major hunt. | 在那之前 先把Hunt少校的腿伤处理好 |
[19:14] | Hey,where are you going? | 嘿 你要去哪? |
[19:16] | To check on my other patients. | 去看看我其他的病人 |
[19:17] | No,no. You are the patient. | 不 你才是病人 |
[19:19] | hello? | 喂? |
[19:20] | Vincent? | |
[19:21] | Are you there? | 你在吗? |
[19:23] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[19:25] | You’ve been in a car accident,betty. You’re having a C.T. | 你经历了交通事故 Betty 现在在照CT |
[19:27] | It’s gonna be okay. Everything is okay. Don’t move. | 没事的 不要担心 尽量别动 |
[19:30] | Some nut job down there trached a guy with a pen. Pretty freakin’ cool. | 有个疯子用笔给人做了器官插管 真他妈酷 |
[19:33] | You want cool? Check this out. | 你想看酷的? 瞧瞧这个 |
[19:35] | Every 30 seconds. | 每30秒 |
[19:36] | Is someone there? | 有人吗? |
[19:38] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[19:39] | You’ve been in a car accident,betty. | 你出了交通事故 Betty |
[19:41] | You’re having a C.T. It’s okay. | 现在在照CT 没事的 |
[19:44] | Every 30 seconds,her memory resets– every 30 seconds. | 每30秒她的记忆就重置 每30秒钟 |
[19:48] | Might not be so bad. | 也不坏啊 |
[19:49] | Like hitting the refresh button,everything is new again. | 好像点击”刷新”按钮一样 一切都将焕然一新 |
[19:53] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了? |
[19:54] | You keep asking me that,and I keep telling you,I’m fine. | 你问过N次了 我也答过N次了 我没事 |
[19:57] | I know,it’s just.. | 我知道 只是… |
[19:59] | sometimes I still think denny’s gonna be right around the corner, | 有时候我仍觉得 Denny好像就在某个角落 |
[20:01] | and he’s been dead a long time now. | 可他去逝很久了 |
[20:04] | It just takes a while to get used to. | 有些事情 是需要时间适应的 |
[20:06] | Rebecca didn’t die. It’s not like that for me. | Rebecca没有死 我也不会那样 |
[20:09] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[20:10] | but thank you for asking. | 不过谢谢你的关心 |
[20:12] | Hello? | 喂? |
[20:13] | Is someone there? | 有人吗? |
[20:14] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[20:16] | You’re in a spaceship. | 你在宇宙飞船里 |
[20:17] | You’re going to the moon. Enjoy the ride. | 要飞往月球了 旅途愉快 |
[20:19] | alex. | |
[20:23] | a space ship? | 宇宙飞船? |
[20:25] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[20:27] | You’re having a C.T.,Betty. | 现在在给你照CT Betty |
[20:28] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[20:29] | You’ve been in a car accident. Just don’t move. | 你刚经历一起交通事故 现在别动 |
[20:32] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢你了 |
[20:33] | Bailey paged me. | Bailey呼我了 |
[20:34] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[20:37] | He has a depressed skull fracture. | 凹陷性颅骨骨折 |
[20:40] | I could elevate the skull fragments, | 我可以修复凹陷的颅骨 |
[20:42] | but there’s just no telling how much damage has been done. | 不过目前无法估计脑实质的损伤程度 |
[20:45] | We’re saving this man. | 我们必须救助他 |
[20:46] | All right,I think we’re looking at an aortic tear, not to mention vast amounts of blood in his abdomen. | 好吧 主动脉撕裂伤 更不用提腹腔积蓄大量血液 |
[20:50] | We are saving this man. | 我们必须救助他 |
[20:51] | I can handle the abdominal bleeding. | 腹腔出血我能处理 |
[20:53] | He is circling the drain. | 他马上循环衰竭了 |
[20:54] | Yeah,I have other traumas to get to. | 对 我还有别的外伤案例 |
[20:55] | We are saving this man! | 我们必须救助他! |
[20:59] | Now does everyone understand,or do I have to repeat myself? | 都听清楚了吗? 还是我需要再说一次 |
[21:01] | -Yes,sir. -Understood. | – 好的 主任 – 知道了 |
[21:04] | Okay,book O.R. Two. | 预约2号手术室 |
[21:08] | it’s pathetic,isn’t it– | 可悲吧 不是吗 |
[21:10] | a married woman cheats on her best friend with her husband? | 一个已婚女人 跟自己最好朋友的丈夫勾搭上了 |
[21:14] | You can’t go much lower than that. | 再没比这个更没品的了 |
[21:18] | These things happen. | 世事难料 |
[21:20] | I ran into michael in the mall,and we had lunch. | 我在商场碰到Michael 之后我们共进午餐 |
[21:25] | And a week later,we had another lunch. | 一星期后 我们又一起吃饭 |
[21:28] | And here we are.. | 然后就这样了 |
[21:30] | eight months later,and sarabeth has no idea. | 过了8个月了 Sarabeth还一无所知 |
[21:34] | When you s–when you spend your life with someone and– | 当你决定跟某人一同生活 |
[21:38] | and you have kids together, | 一起生儿育女 |
[21:39] | you think it’ll always be this amazing and this wonderful. | 你以为 生活会快乐始终 |
[21:41] | You think–you think that you’ll always feel that kind of love, | 感情将至死不渝 |
[21:45] | and–and–and I do,I.. | 我 我也是这么以为的 |
[21:48] | I do love phil. | 我是爱Phil的 |
[21:50] | I just.. | 只是… |
[21:55] | just what? | 只是? |
[21:58] | Well,little pieces of you get chipped away.. | 好像自己的一些碎片… |
[22:03] | by another person,and.. | 被另一个人吸走 |
[22:06] | then you shave little pieces of yourself away so that you’ll fit together and.. | 于是你开始散落更多的碎片 以便把自己连在一起… |
[22:12] | then one day,you look up.. | 可突然有一天 你抬头.. |
[22:15] | and you don’t even know who you are. | 却发现 你已然认不出镜中的自己 |
[22:19] | I better get back to my husband. | 我最好回到我丈夫身边 |
[22:21] | He’ll be wondering where I am. | 他会开始找我的 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:25] | that graft is actually holding. | 移植物居然撑住了 |
[22:28] | I am impressing even myself. | 我自己都很吃惊 |
[22:31] | Shep? | |
[22:32] | Mm-hmm,almost there. | 嗯 就快了 |
[22:33] | All right,everybody take a look at the monitor,please. | 好 大家都看下显示器 |
[22:36] | Now to elevate the last of the skull fragments, | 要提升最后一片颅骨碎片 |
[22:40] | I’ll need a large,flat instrument to get under the bone. | 我需要一个大而平坦的器械 伸到骨头的下面 |
[22:43] | A curved number 2 penfield,please. | 2号拉钩 |
[22:46] | You know what? Actually,I want my number 4 penfield. | 还是换成4号拉钩吧 |
[22:50] | Oh,that’s interesting. | 哦 有意思 |
[22:51] | Why did you want to use the number 4 penfield instead? | 为什么你又换成了4号拉钩呢? |
[22:54] | I’m sorry. | 什么? |
[22:55] | Oh,well,how would you explain it? | 我是说 你对此如何解释呢? |
[22:57] | I’m observing your teaching style. Hope you don’t mind. | 我在观摩你的教授风格 希望你别介意 |
[23:01] | So the penfield– you changed it because? | 你换拉钩的原因是? |
[23:04] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[23:06] | is that a problem,rose? | 有问题吗 Rose? |
[23:08] | Not at all,Dr. Shepherd. | 当然没有 Shepherd大夫 |
[23:09] | You changed your mind. Got it. | 你改变主意了 我知道了 |
[23:16] | Dr. Shepherd,uh,I’ve got a guy with a high level spinal injury. | Shepherd大夫 我有个高位脊柱伤的病人 |
[23:19] | I’ve,uh,started him on steroids,but I believe he needs to be decompressed. | 已经上了类固醇激素 可我觉得他需要降压 |
[23:23] | -Are you almost done here? -Yeah,I’m done right now. | – 你这边忙完了吗? – 刚好结束 |
[23:27] | Can you close up for me? | 能帮我缝合吗? |
[23:33] | So we consider him a good teacher,right? | 所以 他是个好老师 对吗? |
[23:38] | I’m just checking. | 我只是问问 |
[23:42] | The spine’s crushed from c6 to t1,impinging on the cord. | 脊柱c6段到t1段受创 脊髓受压 |
[23:45] | Yeah,we need to go in and try and relieve the pressure on the spinal cord. | 嗯 我们得打开 减低脊髓压力 |
[23:49] | -But with this kind of injury– people don’t want again. | – 可这样的创伤.. – 以后不能走路了 |
[23:51] | Phil,you don’t know that. | Phil 现在还不知道结果呢 |
[23:52] | Anna,sweetheart.. | Anna 甜心 |
[23:55] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:56] | You have to be able to do something. | 你总有办法的啊 |
[23:58] | Phil’s very strong,and he–he has grandkids. | Phil很强壮 他 他都有孙子了 |
[24:02] | You–you have to do something. | 你总得做点什么 |
[24:04] | -You could freeze him.. -you shouldn’t be in here.I’m so– | – 你可以冷冻他 – 你不能来这 我很抱歉… |
[24:05] | if you want him to have a shot at walking again. | 如果你还想让他再次行走 |
[24:13] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[24:14] | Army surgeon badass,did something crazy with a pen on a guy’s throat. | 军医坏蛋 用笔给人做了器官插管 |
[24:18] | Well,I would appreciate it if you didn’t give my patient and his wife false hope. | 希望你不要给我的病人 及其家属 虚假的消息 |
[24:22] | Until you’ve exhausted all the options,it’s not false,it’s just hope. | 在你尝试所有方法之前 你不能说它是虚假的 这只是希望 |
[24:25] | Maybe you should keep current on your research. | 也许你该多关注点医学新发展 |
[24:27] | they did,uh,make a football player walk at buffalo gen,using therapeutic hypothermia. | 布法罗总医院确实有让足球员 再行走的案例 应用低温治疗技术 |
[24:32] | Buffalo gen’s patient was 20 years old,in prime cardiac fitness. | 布法罗总医院的那个病人才20岁 心血管系统状况正处于最佳的阶段 |
[24:35] | My patient is in his 60s and is a very risky candidate. | 而我的病人60多了 进行这样的手术很危险 |
[24:38] | I would prefer he live to see his grandchildren. | 我更希望他能活着见到自己的孙子 |
[24:40] | Dr. Torres,book an O.R. | Torres大夫 预约手术室 |
[24:41] | And please tell this patient that this procedure is not an option,despite uncle sam’s assessment. | 并请你告诉病人 尽管有山姆叔叔的评估 我们不能选择这项技术 |
[24:47] | We’re closing up your leg now. | 现在该去缝你的腿了 |
[25:00] | Michael calive after they put a pen in his throat? | Michael还能活下来吗? 他喉咙里插了支笔 |
[25:03] | Oh,yes,ma’am. The emergency trach helped him breathe. | 是的 夫人 这只是为了帮助他呼吸 |
[25:06] | Dr. Sloan needs to get him to the O.R.To sta- | Sloan医生要在手术室给他做… |
[25:08] | – surgery? He needs surgery? | 手术? 他需要手术? |
[25:10] | Uh,when your husband was pinned underneath the car, | 当你的丈夫被压在车底下 |
[25:14] | he suffered a laceration to his windpipe,which Dr. Sloan needs to fix to stabilize his airway. | 他的气管裂开了 Sloan医生要修复他的气管 |
[25:19] | He also has some bruising around his kidney and a lac on his liver. | 他的肾脏也受到了挤压 肝脏也有伤 |
[25:25] | Will he need surgery for th? | 这些也要手术吗? |
[25:27] | There’s a chance the abdominal injuries will heal on their own, | 腹部的伤都有自愈的可能性 |
[25:31] | but if it ts worse,yes,will need surgery. | 但是如果伤势恶化 就必须手术了 |
[25:35] | Two surgeries? | 两个手术? |
[25:36] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不能相信现在发生的一切 |
[25:38] | -Hold on. This–this is today? -Tonight,midnight. | – 等等 这…这是今天? – 今晚 午夜 |
[25:41] | Um,ma’am,there’s also one other matter. | 夫人 还有个小问题 |
[25:43] | More? There’s more? | 还有? 还有什么? |
[25:44] | Um,just according to billing,your insurance expires at midnight. | 从账单上看 你的保险今天午夜到期 |
[25:47] | So we’re gonna treat you,of course,but just to make it easier on you later, | 当然 我们还是会进行治疗 但为了你以后的负担轻点 |
[25:51] | is there another card or another insurance policy? | 你还有其他的卡或者保险吗? |
[25:54] | My husband,he–he takes care of these things. | 我的丈夫 都是他在料理这些事 |
[25:59] | Uh,okay. | 好的 |
[26:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:15] | I’m gonna numb–wow. | 我现在要麻醉 哇噢 |
[26:17] | Uh,you’re not numbed. | 你还没上麻药 |
[26:19] | So? | 又怎样? |
[26:21] | s–ow! | 怎…噢! |
[26:22] | S–uh,ow. | 怎…噢! |
[26:29] | Can’t get an angle on these. Could you? | 够不到了啊 能帮下吗? |
[26:35] | okaY. | 好吧 |
[26:50] | thank you. | 谢了 |
[26:54] | Don’t mention it. | 别客气了 |
[26:56] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗? |
[26:58] | Uh,w-what? | 什…什么? |
[27:00] | Um,him,actually. | 嗯 我其实要问他事情 |
[27:03] | Oh,um,yeah,sure. I’ve got surgery. | 哦 好的 当然 我还有手术 |
[27:04] | And,uh,poke yourself. | 还有 自己扎自己吧 |
[27:12] | Talk to me about the freezing thing. | 跟我说说冷冻治疗的事 |
[27:15] | Betty kenner,closed head injury from the limo wreck. | Betty Kenner 轿车交通事故 颅内伤 |
[27:20] | subdural hematoma. | 硬脑膜下血肿 |
[27:21] | Which is why she has memory loss. | 也就是她失忆的原因 |
[27:22] | Yeah. Might ease up once we relieve the pressure. | 对 我们降低下颅内压就好了 |
[27:24] | Book an O.R. | 去预定一个手术室 |
[27:25] | I’ll go in on her once i finish up on anna’s husband. | 我做完Anna丈夫的手术就做她的 |
[27:28] | Busy O.R. Today. | 繁忙的手术日啊 |
[27:29] | But that’s kinda your thing,right? | 这就是你的主业嘛 对吧? |
[27:31] | Juggling more than one person at a time. | 一次应付几个人 |
[27:40] | How’s betty’s husband doing? | Betty的丈夫怎么样了? |
[27:41] | Oh,I’m scrubbing in on him now. | 我正准备进去打下手 |
[27:42] | Shepherd did what he could,but the chief and hahn are still working on him. | Shepherd已经尽力了 主任和Hahn还在手术 |
[27:45] | He is an ugly,ugly mess. | 他的状况非常 非常糟糕 |
[27:47] | Sarabeth’s husband may need another surgery after derek’s done with him. | Sarabeth的丈夫在Derek这个手术后 可能还得动次手术 |
[27:50] | These poor women. | 这些可怜的女人 |
[27:51] | Well,anna– the one with the cuts– | Anna…脸上有伤的那个 |
[27:52] | is married to the guy on derek’s table | 她的丈夫是现在Derek手术的那个 |
[27:54] | and she is sleeping with sarabeth’s husband,the one sloan’s working on. | 她和Sarabeth的老公有一腿 就是Sloan在动手术的那个 |
[27:58] | -You’re kidding. -No.Don’t tell betty. | – 开玩笑 – 没有 别告诉Betty |
[28:00] | She wouldn’t remember even if I did. | 我告诉她了她也记不住 |
[28:02] | You mean,that’s what happens? | 就是说 这就是要发生的? |
[28:03] | You’re married 40 years and then you become a big,fat lying cheater? | 你结婚四十年 然后变成一个大胖骗子? |
[28:06] | I mean,if 40 years doesn’t make you committed,what does? | 如果四十年都不足以让人负责任 又还有什么能呢 |
[28:08] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢? |
[28:10] | -if I move in with derek– okay,you know what? | – 如果我现在和Derek住到一起 – 好了 |
[28:11] | I’ll give you 100 bucks if you talk about something else. | 你现在说点别的 我给你一百元 |
[28:14] | It’s not about the years,it’s about the man,and derek is a good man. | 这和岁月无关 只和人有关 Derek是个好男人 |
[28:17] | Oh,well,I’m outta here. | 好吧 我走了 |
[28:18] | There are a lot of really good men,you know? | 有许多真正的好男人 知道吗? |
[28:21] | George is a really good guy. I mean,he.. | George就是个真正的好男人 我是指 他… |
[28:24] | nope. Sloan is not. | 不 Sloan不是 |
[28:26] | Alex. Yeah. | Alex 是的 |
[28:28] | Alex has turned into a very good man. | Alex已经成为了一个非常好的男人 |
[28:33] | -You and alex.. -no. | – 你和Alex… – 没有 |
[28:36] | I’m making a point. | 我只是发表看法 |
[28:38] | But it is nice,you know,that we’re friends,and he’s changed. | 不过这很棒 我们是朋友 而他转变了 |
[28:44] | He’s actually opening up to me. | 他现在对我很坦诚 |
[28:45] | So do you think if you moved in and got married,in 40 years, | 那么你认为 如果你搬进去 和他结婚 四十年后 |
[28:49] | you’d feel dead inside enough to cheat on him? | 你会不会觉得心如死灰 然后背叛他? |
[28:54] | Yang,major hunt all taken care of? | Yang 你照料好Hunt少校了吗? |
[28:56] | Uh,I did my best,sir. | 我尽力了 头儿 |
[28:57] | Okay,come put some pressure on this bleeder for me. | 好的 过来帮我压住这个出血点 |
[29:00] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗? |
[29:01] | I think that number 12 ranking was a mistake. | 我认为排名12完全是个错误 |
[29:04] | I think it was a clerical error,and I’m gonna start making calls about it as soon as I get out of this surgery. | 我认为那是个笔误 我做完手术就去打几个电话问问 |
[29:10] | So I’ve been observing teaching styles. | 我在观察教学方式 |
[29:13] | Shepherd likes to teach by thinking out loud. | Shepherd喜欢激励实习生说出想法 |
[29:16] | Bailey is blunt and direct and doesn’t over teach,and sloan.. | Bailey直接坦率 从不过度教导 还有Sloan.. |
[29:21] | well,sloan just likes to berate and humiliate. | Sloan就喜欢训斥和羞辱 |
[29:24] | I think if you really want to learn about teaching, | 我认为如果你真想领会教学方法 |
[29:27] | you should talk to your students,fi out how they learn best. | 你就应该和学生交流 看看怎样他们能学得最好 |
[29:31] | Yang? | |
[29:33] | -Oh,that’s not necessary,sir. -Are you serious about this or not,Dr. Hahn? | – 哦 没这个必要 头儿 – 你是不是认真的 Hahn医生? |
[29:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:43] | Go. | 说吧 |
[29:47] | uh,for me,personally,I learn better when I’m asked questions. | 就我个人来说 如果多被提问我就能学得更好 |
[29:51] | The socratic method. | 对话教学法 |
[29:52] | Well,that’s the cornerstone of medical teaching. It’s what we do in rounds. | 那可是医学教育的基石 也是我们一直在做的 |
[29:56] | Well,not everyone does it. | 也不是每个人 |
[29:57] | Some people.. | 有的人… |
[29:58] | Simply tell you what to do. | 就只告诉你该干什么 |
[30:00] | Who? Are you talking about me? | 谁? 你是在说我吗? |
[30:06] | he’s crashing. Get me an aortic clamp. | 他不行了 给我大动脉钳 |
[30:09] | I can’t get a handle on this bleeding in his liver. | 我控制不了他的肝脏出血 |
[30:11] | We may just have to start doing damage control soon. | 我们可能需要马上准备善后事宜了 |
[30:22] | I see a tear in the renal artery. | 我在肾脏动脉发现了损伤 |
[30:24] | Yang,are you familiar,with the single-layer continuous closure? | Yang 你熟悉单层持续闭合吗? |
[30:25] | Yes,sir. Of course. | 是的 主任 当然 |
[30:26] | All right,B.P.’S still dropping. | 血压仍在下降 |
[30:28] | Okay,max out on levophed and keep pushing the blood. | 最大化肾上腺素 压住流血点 |
[30:32] | Get in there and stitch,yang. | 插进去 缝合 Yang |
[30:36] | there’s a problem with the insurance. | 保险出了问题 |
[30:39] | As we explained,he can’t talk right now. | 我们解释过了 他现在不能说话 |
[30:41] | I know,but,michael,I-I called them and the credit card company, | 我知道 可是Michael 我…我打了电话到信用卡公司 |
[30:45] | and–and they said that… | 他…他们说… |
[30:48] | the cards have been canceled. | 信用卡作废了 |
[30:50] | I… I don’t understand. | 我… 我不理解 |
[30:54] | I… I just need to know what to do. | 我… 我想知道该怎么办 |
[30:58] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry.I’m–I’m really sorry,but we need to get him to DR. Sloan now. | 我很抱歉 我…我真的很保歉 但现在必须把他送到Sloan医生那去 |
[31:23] | is there something I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗? |
[31:27] | Someone I can call? | 需要打电话给谁? |
[31:28] | I… I don’T. | 我… 我不 |
[31:32] | I don’t handle the money,but I… | 我不管钱 可是我… |
[31:34] | if you can just tell me… | 如果你能告诉我… |
[31:38] | who to call… | 给谁打电话… |
[31:41] | I’ll talk to billing and see what I can do. | 我跟计费处谈谈 看我能帮上些什么 |
[31:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:58] | it’s stuck. | 堵住了 |
[32:00] | I can’t seem to get down the left bronchus. | 左边的支气管那里下不去了 |
[32:02] | Y-you almost got it,george. | 你就快成功了 George |
[32:04] | What are you,his little cheerleader? | 你是干什么的 他的小啦啦队员? |
[32:07] | Step aside,wonder boy,before you make things worse. | 一边呆着去 小神童 别把事搞砸了 |
[32:10] | O’malley,go find out if the O.R.Is ready… | O’Malley 去看看手术室准备好没… |
[32:12] | if you can manage that. | 这个你总能干好吧 |
[32:18] | you’re a little mean to george,un-unnecessarily mean. | 你对George太严苛了 没必要的严苛 |
[32:22] | And he’s studying to retake his intern test,so he’s a little stressed out, | 他正为实习考试的重考努力 他其实很紧张 |
[32:25] | so I was just thinking maybe you could be nicer. | 所以我觉得或许你应该再和蔼点 |
[32:28] | You’re an intern. | 你是实习生 |
[32:30] | Why are you talking to me? | 你凭什么教训我? |
[32:33] | Y–well,you’re my half sister’s boyfriend’s best friend,so I… | 你…你是我同父异母姐姐的 男朋友最好的朋友 所以我… |
[32:38] | you thought that makes us friends? | 你认为那样我们就是朋友了? |
[32:40] | You thought that you’d defend your boyfriend to me,and I’d just take it? | 你认为你在我面前维护你的男朋友 我会欣然接受? |
[32:43] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[32:45] | But you want him to be. | 但你希望他是 |
[32:46] | – I do not. – Do too. | – 我没有 – 有 |
[32:47] | – Do too. – Do too. | – 没有 – 有 |
[32:49] | – Does he know? – Shut up. | – 他知道吗? – 闭嘴 |
[32:51] | I’m your attending.You can’t tell me to shut up. | 我是管你的主治医师 你不能叫我闭嘴 |
[32:53] | You want me to be nicer to o’malley? | 你想让我对O’Malley和蔼点? |
[32:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:56] | Confess your love to him,and I’ll think about it. | 向他表白 我可以考虑下 |
[32:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:04] | You know anything about health insurance? | 你了解医疗保险吗? |
[33:05] | No.Why? | 不 有什么事? |
[33:07] | Well,I’m trying to help out a patient. | 我想帮助一位病人 |
[33:09] | Oh,the softer side of alex. | Alex也有柔情似水的一面啊 |
[33:11] | Izzie was right. | Izzie说的没错 |
[33:14] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 说这话什么意思? |
[33:16] | – Nothing. – What did izzie say to you? | – 没什么 – Izzie跟你说了什么? |
[33:19] | She said you were a good man. | 她说你是个好人 |
[33:22] | She said you changed. | 她说你变了 |
[33:24] | It was nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:26] | Did she say that I cried? | 她是不是说我哭了? |
[33:27] | ‘Cause that is a lie. | 这是在撒谎 |
[33:29] | – No,she didn’t say that. – She should just keep her mouth shut. | – 不 她没这么说 – 她不该这么多嘴 |
[33:31] | Alex,I made a stupid joke. | Alex 我只是说了个冷笑话 |
[33:33] | She didn’t mean anything. | 她只是说说而已 |
[33:38] | Yang,how you doing? | Yang 怎么了? |
[33:39] | It’s,um…I can’t get it. | 嗯…我弄不好 |
[33:41] | It’s–it’s not holding. | 缝不起来 |
[33:42] | – It’s tearing.I– damn it,yang.Move. | – 要裂开了 我… – 该死 Yang 快点 |
[33:45] | I thought you said you’d done this stitch. | 我想你说过你做过这种缝补术的 |
[33:46] | I have,a hundred times. | 我做过几百次了 |
[33:48] | – On hearts. – hearts. | – 在心脏上 – 在心脏上 |
[33:50] | Your forceps were macerating the tissue. | 你的钳子把组织都弄软了 |
[33:53] | You were handling the bowel incorrectly,which you would ow | 拿大肠的手法也不对 你本应该知道的 |
[33:56] | if you weren’t allowed to clock so many hours in cardiothoracics . | 如果不让你花这么多时间在心胸外科上 |
[34:00] | at the expense of your general surgery knowledge | 你就不会丧失这些基本的外科手术知识 |
[34:12] | crap.His vocal cords are damaged beyond repair. | 真糟糕 他的声带已经损伤的不能修复了 |
[34:15] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们能做些什么? |
[34:16] | He probably won’t talk again. | 他也许再也不能说话了 |
[34:18] | I think that question was for me. | 我想这是问我的我的问题 |
[34:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:20] | You think just ’cause you get to take your intern test again,that makes you big man on campus? | 你认为你要补考实习医生考试 你就成了学生中的大人物么? |
[34:24] | Doesn’t chan the fact you failed it the first time. | 改变不了你第一次不及格的事实 |
[34:26] | – DR. Sloan. – I’m sorry,grey. | – Sloan医生 – 抱歉 Grey |
[34:29] | Was there something you wanted to say to anyone here? | 你想对这里的人说些什么吗? |
[34:31] | No,there wasn’T. | 不 我不想 |
[34:33] | – Coward. – Shut up. | – 胆小鬼 – 闭嘴 |
[34:34] | Lexie! | |
[34:36] | pressure’s dropping. | 血压降低了 |
[34:37] | it looks like v-fiB. | 看上去像是曲张纤维 |
[34:40] | 20 joules. | 20焦耳 |
[34:42] | Clear. | 准备 |
[34:46] | give me another unit of packed cells,as many as it takes. | 再来几袋血 有多少拿多少 |
[34:48] | ***** | 准备好了 |
[34:50] | Somebody get me some F.F.P. | 给我一些冻血浆 |
[34:52] | Suction,pleasE.Suction! | 吸 快吸! |
[34:54] | Too much blood. | 流太多血了 |
[34:57] | There’s too much blood. | 流太多血了 |
[34:59] | We’re losing him. | 我们保不住他了 |
[35:03] | what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[35:06] | Am I in a hospital? | 我在医院里? |
[35:08] | There was an accident,but you’re going to be fine. | 出了点事故 但是你会没事的 |
[35:23] | We’re all going to be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[35:42] | I was able to repair your husband’s vertebrae and relieve the pressure from his spine. | 我修复了您丈夫的脊椎 降低了脊柱压 |
[35:47] | But,uh… it… | 但是 嗯 |
[35:50] | he–he’s still paralyzed? | 他…他还是会瘫痪? |
[35:52] | Yes,I’m sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[35:54] | Oh,god. | 哦 天哪 |
[35:55] | Oh,phil. | 噢 Phil |
[35:57] | and–and–and michael. | 还有…还有Michael |
[35:59] | What–what about michael? | Michael怎么样了? |
[36:01] | I repaired his trachea. | 我修复了他的气管 |
[36:03] | But unfortunately,his vocal cords were completely severed in the accident. | 但是很不幸 他的声带在事故中完全被割断了 |
[36:07] | He can’t talk? | 他哑了? |
[36:09] | He’ll never be able to talk again? | 他再也不能说话了? |
[36:11] | We have to be strong. | 我们得坚强点 |
[36:14] | We have to be strong for phil and–and for michael. | 我们得为Phil和Michael坚强起来 |
[36:19] | I’ll be ready for betty in O.R.One when you’re done here. | 你在这处理完以后 我就准备在第一手术室为Betty手术了 |
[36:26] | is it vincent? | 是关于Vincent吗? |
[36:28] | Tell mewhat’s happened,please. | 告诉我发生了什么 求你了 |
[36:30] | Vincent came through the surgery. | Vincent 挺过了手术 |
[36:32] | He’s stable but still critical. | 他很稳定 但是还没过危险期 |
[36:34] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[36:35] | This is DR. Yang. | 这是Yang医生 |
[36:38] | She is going to be personally responsible for seeing to it that your husband makes it through the night. | 她全权负责照管您丈夫能撑过今晚 |
[36:43] | I’M… | 我… |
[36:46] | I will keep you posted. | 我会及时通知您情况的 |
[36:50] | Keep me posted… about what? | 及时通知我… 通知什么? |
[36:55] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[36:57] | Where’s vincent? | Vincent在哪里? |
[36:58] | she has a subdural hematoma. | 她得了硬脑膜下水瘤 |
[37:00] | Her memory resets every 30 seconds. | 每30秒钟记忆就会清零一次 |
[37:04] | Perfect. | 真好啊 |
[37:06] | That’s for you.Thank you. | 给你的 谢谢 |
[37:14] | rose. | |
[37:17] | Please look at me. | 求求你看看我 |
[37:20] | If you’re gonna behave like this,you can’t be in my O.R. | 如果你总这样 你就不能到我的手术室工作了 |
[37:28] | okay,there’s no good way to say this. | 好的 这很不好开口 |
[37:31] | I’veeen acting this way because I’M… | 我这个样子是 因为我… |
[37:36] | I’m carrying your child,derek. | 我怀了你的孩子 Derek |
[37:42] | Gotcha. | 哈 骗到你了 |
[37:47] | this is your idea of a joke? | 你怎么开这种玩笑? |
[37:49] | Oh,please. | 哦 |
[37:50] | You deserve it. | 你活该 |
[37:51] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊? |
[37:52] | if you’re gonna keep behaving this way,you can’t be in my O.R. | 如果你总这样 你就不能到我的手术室工作了 |
[37:56] | you should transfer to a different specialty. | 你该转行了 |
[37:59] | you should transr to a different specialty. | 你该转行了 |
[38:03] | I’m a neurosurgeon. | 我是个神经外科医生 |
[38:05] | you shoulda thought of that while repeatedly assuring me that you were over your ex. | 你总向我保证 已经不喜欢前女友时 你该想想你的身份 |
[38:10] | I’ll see you in the O.R. | 手术室见 |
[38:11] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我就在那等你 |
[38:20] | Chief,about phillip loomis,shepherd’s spinal patient? | 头儿 Shepherd的脊柱病人 |
[38:24] | Um,I was thinking… | 我在考虑 |
[38:27] | what about therapeutic hypothermia? | 低温治疗怎么样? |
[38:31] | You want to freeze a spinal injury? | 你想冻结脊柱损伤? |
[38:33] | They did it in buffalo,and mass gen had success with it,too,and major hunt– he swears by it. | 布法罗有过先例 麻省也成功过 Hunt少校可以保证成功 |
[38:39] | What does shepherd think? | Shepherd自己怎么想 |
[38:42] | He thinks it’s too risky in mr.Loomis’ case,that he’s not as fit,is older. | 他觉得用在Loomis先生身上有点冒险 他条件不适 年纪比较大 |
[38:48] | Loomis isn’t much older than me. | Loomis不会比我大吧 |
[38:51] | I can do the procedure,chief. | 我可以来做 头儿 |
[38:53] | I just need your okay. | 只是需要你的允许 |
[38:56] | What were you doing back there? | 你刚才在后面干嘛呢 |
[38:58] | I was trying to help you. | 我在帮你 |
[39:00] | Telling an attending to shut up in his O.r– That’s not helping. | 在主治医师的手术上让他闭嘴 这可不是在帮我 |
[39:03] | What makes you think you can get away… | 你怎么知道你这么做没事呢 |
[39:05] | you’re sleeping with him? | 难道你跟他上床了? |
[39:06] | – What?No. – Yes,you are. | – 什么? 没有 – 不 你有 |
[39:08] | – You– why would you even say that? | – 你 – 你干嘛那么说 |
[39:09] | Wait,are you jealous? | 等等 你妒忌? |
[39:10] | Of the fact that you can tell sloan to shut up? | 妒忌你能让Sloan闭嘴? |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:14] | But,you know,he’s right. | 但你知道 他说的对 |
[39:15] | I’m the hospital joke,and it’s my fault. | 我就是这家医院的笑话 都是我的错 |
[39:17] | I’m the one who failed my intern exam and got married in vegas and cheated on my wife. | 我是唯一没通过实习考试的人 在赌城结了婚 然后又背叛了我老婆 |
[39:23] | No.you don’t understand. | 不 你没明白 |
[39:24] | – The only reason that he was picking on you is– no,it doesn’t matter. | – 他说你的唯一原因是 – 无所谓了 |
[39:26] | I can take care of myself. | 我自己能搞定 |
[39:30] | so– and he’s got fishing gear and boots and hair products. | 他有钓鱼的装备 靴子 还有护发品 |
[39:34] | I don’t have room for any of that stuff. | 我可没那么大地方给他装这些东西 |
[39:35] | And he talks,and not a little. | 而且他很爱说话 滔滔不绝 |
[39:37] | I mean,he chats He’s chatty freakin’ cathy.. | 我是说 他爱说话 没完没了的说 |
[39:39] | Not right now. | 现在不是时候 |
[39:40] | And then you know what’s gonna happen after he moves in,don’t you? | 你知道他搬进来之后会怎样 对吧 |
[39:43] | We build a house on his land,which will be our land because we’ll be married, | 我们在他的土地上建栋房子 结了婚 就是我俩共有的 |
[39:47] | and then I’ll be DR. Mrs.Shepherd. | 然后我就是Shepherd夫人医生 |
[39:52] | and you know what comes after that,don’t you? | 然后你也能想到吧 |
[39:54] | Babies,and they’ll be hisabies,so they’ll have perfect hair and they’ll be chatty. | 孩子 他的孩子们 他们的头发会很好 他们也会很能说 |
[39:59] | So I’ll have five chatty children,a chatty husband and live in a house in the wilderness. | 我就有5个爱说话的小孩 一个爱说话的老公 住在郊外的房子里 |
[40:04] | And then I’ll start sleeping with your husband. | 然后我就会开始想跟你老公上床 |
[40:07] | I gotta tell him I changed my mind. | 我要告诉他我改主意了 |
[40:08] | – Don’t you think? – Meredith! | – 你不觉得吗 |
[40:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:15] | – Why are you making that face? – Shut up. | – 你干嘛摆张臭脸? – 别说了 |
[40:17] | You know,just shut up about derek. | 别再提Derek |
[40:19] | Shut up about moving in with derek. | 别再提跟Derek住在一起 |
[40:21] | Shut up about your relationship because you want to know why? | 别再提你们的关系 想知道为什么吗 |
[40:23] | I’ve heard it all before. | 我早就听过一百八十遍了 |
[40:25] | Yeah,you know,you guys get together,and I have to listen to it, | 你俩在一起 我得听你说一遍 |
[40:27] | and then you guys break up,and I have to listen to it. | 然后你俩分手 我还要听一遍 |
[40:30] | I almost killed a man in surgery today. | 我今天手术差点让一个人丧命 |
[40:32] | I… | 我 |
[40:34] | okay,you want–you want to know what I think? | 你想知道我的想法? |
[40:35] | Okay,you–you really want to know? | 你真的想知道? |
[40:37] | You and derek will not work. | 你和Derek没戏 |
[40:40] | Moving in together is a mistake of massive proportions. | 搬到一起就是最大的错误 |
[40:43] | You are dreaming of dead derek,which should tell you it will not work! | 你梦见死去的Dereck 这就说明你俩没戏 |
[40:48] | – Cristina,I– no no you know | – Christina 我 – 别别 你知道 |
[40:49] | this whole thing,this happily ever after does not exist. | 所有这些 什么永远幸福美满 根本不存在 |
[40:54] | So please,please,please,as you weigh your options here,just,you know, | 所以 拜托你 当你掂量你的选择时 |
[40:58] | consider the possibility of shutting the hell up,because I can’t listen to it anymore. | 请你闭嘴安静的考虑 因为我不想再听了 |
[41:04] | – I– no. | – 我 – 别说了 |
[41:05] | – Okay– no! | – 好吧 – 别 |
[41:06] | – I– okay,that’s it.I’m done. | – 好吧 – 就这样 我说完了 |
[41:16] | I’m not gonna say you deserved that,but you deserved that. | 我不会说你活该 但你确实活该 |
[41:19] | Oh,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:21] | Oh,help me… help me up. | 帮我 扶我起来 |
[41:34] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[41:35] | I’m gonna go get some help. | 我去找人 |
[41:56] | what are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[41:58] | Eating cereal. | 吃麦圈 |
[42:00] | I got us a chicken for dinner. | 我烤了一只鸡 |
[42:02] | Chicken. | 鸡 |
[42:04] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[42:05] | You’re not gonna be hungry now. | 你现在肯定不饿了 |
[42:07] | Oh,you’re doing it all wrong again,as usual. | 你又做错了 |
[42:11] | I’m not.I’m cutting from the mediastinum out. | 我没有 我从纵隔膜开始切 |
[42:13] | You can’t even see the mediastinum without your glasses. | 你不戴眼镜根本看不见纵隔膜在哪 |
[42:17] | Damn it.Where are my glasses? | 该死 我的眼镜呢? |
[42:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:23] | No,put it down. | 放下吧 |
[42:25] | Down. | 放下 |
[42:27] | Right here. | 在这 |
[42:28] | Mm. right here. | 就在这 |
[42:30] | Move. | 走开吧 |
[42:42] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我可怎么办 |
[42:47] | Starve. | 饿死 |
[42:55] | a damsel in distress. | 不幸的女孩 |
[43:05] | put her on a monitor.Order a portable chest. | 连上监视仪 带上便携胸透 |
[43:07] | I’m gonna cut your top off. | 我给你开刀 |
[43:08] | It’s between my ninth and tenth intercostal spaces. | 在我第九根和第十根肋骨之间 |
[43:10] | There’s no hemo or pneumothorax. | 没有出血 没有气胸 |
[43:12] | My vitals are stable.Just pull it out. | 我的伤口很稳定 直接拔出来就成 |
[43:14] | – I wouldn’T. – Mind your own business. | – 不成 – 该干嘛干嘛去 |
[43:16] | Who is this guy? | 这是谁? |
[43:17] | Get this thing out of me. | 把这东西拿出来 |
[43:18] | I already screwed up in front of the chief today once. | 我今天已经在主任面前搞砸过一次 |
[43:20] | I can’T… | 我不能 |
[43:21] | I mess up a suture,and now he’s looking at me like I’m number 12. | 我搞砸了缝合 现在让他看见 一定像讨厌第12名一样讨厌我 |
[43:24] | Mer,please.No one gets to see me like this,okay? | Mere 拜托了 别让任何人看见我这样 |
[43:28] | Yang… what the hell happened? | Yang 到底怎么回事 |
[43:31] | – Get her on a monitor and order a portable chest. – I did. | – 给她连上监视仪和便携胸片 – 我连了 |
[43:33] | – Did you check her respiratory function– I did. | – 检查过她的呼吸状况了吗 – 查过了 |
[43:34] | See? | 看见了? |
[43:36] | – Breath sounds clear and equal. – You be quiet. | – 呼气清晰均匀 – 你别说话 |
[43:38] | Grey,what would you advise as a course of treatment? | Grey 如果这是医疗教学 你有什么建议? |
[43:40] | I think we should leave it in until we get the chest x-ray and the C.T.Back. | 我觉得要等到胸片和CT出来才可以 |
[43:43] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[43:44] | But what about infection?This thing is definitely melting dirty roof water into her body. | 感染怎么办? 冰锥肯定把房顶的脏水 融化在她身体里了 |
[43:47] | Which is why we should pull it out. | 所以我们才要把它拔出来 |
[43:48] | Leave it right where it is. | 别碰它 |
[43:49] | You get stabbed in the chest and you’re lucky enough totill be breathing, | 你的胸腔被刺穿 你很幸运现在还能呼吸 |
[43:53] | you leave the knife in,at least until you figure out what’s going on inside. | 把冰刀留在里面 等弄清楚里面是什么再行动 |
[43:55] | Leave it in. | 留在里面 |
[43:56] | – Take it out. – Leave it in. | – 拿出来 – 留在里面 |
[43:57] | In the meantime,since you know so much,you can teach your interns how to treat you. | 既然你知道这么多 你可以告诉你的实习怎样处理你 |
[44:01] | This is a good opportunityto get back to the basics. | 这是复习基础的好机会 |
[44:03] | But I need to check on vincent kenner. | 但我得去检查Vincent Kenner |
[44:04] | Grey,vincent kenner is your responsibility now. | Grey 现在你负责Vincent Kenner |
[44:07] | But bear in mind,he is my patient,and I’m not about to lose another trauma case todaY. | 但记住 他是我的病人 我今天不想再因为外伤死人 |
[44:12] | Keep that man alive. | 让他活下去 |
[44:14] | Can I get a word with you,DR. Hunt? | 我能跟你说句话吗 Hunt医生? |
[44:18] | you think you’ll be able to resto her memory? | 你觉得你能留住她的记忆? |
[44:20] | Well,I was able to suction the blood and remove the pressure. | 我能把血抽干净 减除压力 |
[44:23] | I’m hopeful.Not certain,but hopeful. | 我满怀信心 虽不确定 但有信心 |
[44:25] | 15-blade,please. | 15号刀 |
[44:30] | something wrong,DR. Shepherd? | 怎么了 Shepherd医生? |
[44:32] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天 |
[44:34] | DR. Hahn asked me about teaching before. | Hahn医生之前跟我说过教学的事情 |
[44:36] | Here’s a tip–when you hand a surgeon a 15-blade,make sure it’s handle first. | 记住这点 当你递给医生15号刀时 要确定刀柄朝前 |
[44:38] | Suction the bleeders while I clean this up and get a new glove. | 把血吸干净 我去清洗一下换副手套 |
[44:50] | He’s really gonna be okay? | 他真的会好起来吗 |
[44:52] | Except for his voice. | 除了他的声带 |
[44:53] | His abdomen’s definitely more tender. | 他的腹部已经软多了 |
[44:55] | He needs another c.t | 还需要做个CT |
[44:57] | Michael,the insurance,it’s–it’s a mistake,right? | Michael 保险出错了 对吧 |
[45:00] | It’s gotta be a mistake. | 是错了 |
[45:01] | Look,write down a name and number,and I’ll fix it,and everytng will be fine,right? | 写下名字和号码 我去修改就好了 |
[45:06] | Everything’s gonna be fine? | 都会好起来 对吧 |
[45:18] | Uh,maybe later would be better. | 一会儿再写吧 |
[45:20] | S-sarabeth. | |
[45:22] | Come on,honey. | 来吧 |
[45:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[45:38] | we’re going ahead with the freezing. | 我们要试试低温治疗 |
[45:40] | Without my consent? | 没经过我同意? |
[45:42] | No,I don’t think so. | 不 我不同意 |
[45:43] | You really want to be the doctor who doesn’t give his all to keep a man | 你是个医生 怎能不尽全力 |
[45:45] | from being wheelchair-bound for the rest of his life? | 让病人下半生免受轮椅之苦呢 |
[45:47] | Get out of my patient’s room! | 离开我病人的病房 |
[45:48] | I don’t take orders from civilians. | 我可不听平民使唤 |
[45:50] | – Listen,you arrogant,little– shepherd. | – 听着 你个高傲的小… |
[45:51] | Okay,right now this patient is stable. | 现在病人很稳定 |
[45:53] | He may never walk again,but if you try this,he could throw a clot,go into organ failure,and he could die. | 也许他以后不能行走了 但冰冻治疗 很可能导致结块 器官衰竭 死亡 |
[45:59] | We’re going ahead with the freezing. | 已经决定冰冻治疗 |
[46:03] | Ever since this morning,you’ve been pissing on anything with a pulse trying to prove you’re not number 12, | 从早上到现在 为证明你不是第12名 你一个活物都不放过 |
[46:09] | and you’re not. | 你确实不是 |
[46:10] | But right now,with this decision,you act like number 12. | 但你现在做出这种决定 就像个排12的 |
[46:16] | Good luck with the patient,DR. Torres. | 祝你手术成功 Torres医生 |
[46:29] | you know,the chief is under the spell of some insane man in camouflage. | 主任被疯子附体了 |
[46:32] | He saved my patient’s life. | 我病人的命是他救的 |
[46:34] | He’ll never talk again,but still,life saved. | 虽然哑了 但命保住了 |
[46:37] | What happened to your hand? | 你手怎么了? |
[46:39] | Ah,scalpel. | 手术刀割的 |
[46:41] | Rose. | Rose弄的 |
[46:42] | Not intentional. | 不是故意的 |
[46:43] | She’s a dead mouse on the kitchen floor. | 她现在就像厨房的死老鼠 |
[46:45] | At some point,you gotta pick it up and throw it away. | 该让它消失了 |
[46:49] | Want me to take a look at that? | 我帮你看看? |
[46:50] | Mer’s gonna take care of it. | 有Mere帮我看 |
[46:51] | I’m a renowned plastic surgeon.Grey’s a resident. | 我可是著名整形医师 Grey就是个住院医生 |
[46:54] | She gives me sex,especially when I’m wounded. | 她还能和我上床呢 特别是我受伤时 |
[47:02] | is this positioned right? | 是这个位置吧? |
[47:04] | If I’m getting a mammogram. | 又不是查乳腺! |
[47:06] | Lower,to the right. | 低一点 往右 |
[47:07] | Two,what are you doing? | 你俩干吗呢? |
[47:08] | Uh,draping so your parts are safe. | 盖块布 挡住你的”那里” |
[47:10] | Get away from my parts. | 离我”那里”远点 |
[47:12] | Oh,gentle,gentle,gentle. | 轻点 轻点 |
[47:16] | how are you doing? | 怎么样啊? |
[47:16] | Please take my films,’cause my interns are idiots. | 求你给我拍片子吧 实习生太白痴 |
[47:20] | How’s mr.Kenner? | Kenner先生怎么样? |
[47:21] | – Well,he’s stable,but– you cannot let him die. | – 稳定下来了 但… – 千万别把他弄死啊 |
[47:23] | I’m doing my best.Hold still. | 我尽量 别动 |
[47:25] | I am.Just shoot it. | 没动 赶紧拍 |
[47:28] | hold still because I want to ask you a question. | 别动 我有话问你 |
[47:32] | What? | 什么? |
[47:32] | Did you mean what you said about me and derek? | 关于我和Derek 你是认真的? |
[47:35] | Oh,well,this is not fair. | 你怎么这样 |
[47:36] | – I’m impaled a– I know I talk about it too much, | – 人家都被刺穿了… – 我知道自己唠叨 |
[47:39] | and I know I’ve gone soft and gooey and disgusting. | 知道自己变得又软弱 又黏人 又肉麻 |
[47:41] | And if I had to listen to it,I’d puke,too. | 我自己听了也会吐的 |
[47:44] | But you said what you said because you were mad,right,not because you meant it? | 但你那都是气话 不是真的 对不? |
[47:50] | Can you just– just take my x-ray? | 你就给我拍片子吧 |
[47:52] | And–and it doesn’t matter what I say. | 我的话不重要 |
[47:54] | Of course it matters what you say! | 当然重要! |
[47:59] | Of course it matters. | 当然很重要! |
[48:19] | you stop–oh! | 不许照! |
[48:21] | Stop taking my picture and take my picture! | 不许拍照! 赶紧拍片子! |
[48:30] | Anna. | |
[48:36] | Are you feeling okay? | 感觉好点吗? |
[48:39] | Her world is about to fall apart,and she has no idea. | 她还不知道 自己的生活要乱套了 |
[48:44] | it’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[48:46] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[48:48] | I know I’m a terrible person,but what should I do? | 我知道自己很坏 可该怎么办呢? |
[48:56] | She should hear it from you. | 你该自己告诉她 |
[49:00] | You’re her best friend,even if it’s the most terrible thing in the world, | 你是她最好的朋友 再坏的事 |
[49:05] | you should tell her. | 也该由你告诉她 |
[49:11] | Callie’s gonna freeze her patient.You want to go check it out? | Callie马上做冰冻治疗 去看吗? |
[49:15] | Hello?Alex? | |
[49:18] | Why are you ignoring me? | 怎么不理我? |
[49:19] | I’m hoping if I wait long enough,you’ll be as annoyed by the sound of your voice as I am and just shut up. | 我指望你唠叨够了 能自己闭嘴 |
[49:28] | okay. | 好吧 |
[49:31] | Did I do something? | 我怎么惹你了? |
[49:32] | – You know what you did. – No,I don’T. | – 你自己清楚 – 我不清楚 |
[49:34] | Alex,just tell me.What did I do?I thought that– | Alex 到底怎么了? 我以为… |
[49:36] | just shut up.I had a bad night and I cried like a girl. | 闭嘴 那晚我很难受 哭得像个小丫头 |
[49:39] | I’m over it.You need to get over it,too. | 我已经想通了 你也得想通 |
[49:47] | that chill you’ll feel is the cold saline rushing through your veins to lower your core body temperature. | 在给你输冷盐水 降低核心体温 所以你觉得冷 |
[49:53] | And if it works,I walk? | 要是成功 我就能走路了? |
[49:56] | If it works,the hope is that you walk. | 如果成功 应该可以的 |
[50:00] | Okay,uh… | 哇 真好 |
[50:03] | I’m–I’m getting cold. | 真的很冷 |
[50:05] | He’s temp’s still 96.8 | 体温还是96.8华氏度 |
[50:06] | chief.Shall we lay another cooling blanket on him? | 主任 要不要再加条冰毯? |
[50:09] | That’s up to you,DR. Torres. | 由你决定 Torres医生 |
[50:10] | You’re taking point. | 你做主 |
[50:11] | That’s what the chief of a number one teaching hospital does. | 排名第一的教学医院主任就这么做 |
[50:13] | He handpicks talented surgeons and lets them take point. | 疑人不用 用人不疑 |
[50:17] | Right,DR. Bailey? | 是吧 Bailey医生? |
[50:18] | Couldn’t agree more,chief. | 完全正确 |
[50:19] | Warm and toasty,that’s what I’m feeling. | 温暖舒适 我很温暖舒适 |
[50:23] | his pulse is falling. | 脉搏下降 |
[50:25] | – Are you sure– yeah,down to 52. | – 你确定… – 降到52了 |
[50:26] | Yeah,it’s normal for his pulse to fall. | 心跳下降是正常的 |
[50:29] | Okay,h-how much longer we got? | 还要多久? |
[50:30] | Not too much longer,okay? | 马上就好 |
[50:31] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很棒 |
[50:33] | Keep thinking warm and toasty. | 继续想着温暖舒适 |
[50:34] | Okay.I’m trying. | 我尽量啊 |
[50:36] | good. | 很好 |
[50:39] | Number 12,my ass. | 排12才怪 |
[50:42] | you want to hear how I cut my hand? | 知道我怎么割到手的吗? |
[50:44] | It’s a good story. | 很精彩哦 |
[50:47] | I am not sure moving in together is a good idea. | 同居的事 是不是先缓一缓 |
[50:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:52] | Fine. | 行 |
[50:53] | Fine? | 行? |
[50:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[50:55] | It means that I know you. | 意思是 我了解你 |
[50:56] | So what,you didn’t believe that I would let you move in in the first place? | 你早就料到我会反悔? |
[50:58] | I believe that you believe it. | 我料到你会认为我这么想 |
[50:59] | Look,I’m gonna move very slowly– baby steps,no sudden moves. | 我会慢慢来 一步一步 不敢冒进 |
[51:04] | You’re like a deerin the woods. | 你和树林里的小鹿一样 |
[51:05] | Okay,I built the house of candles. | 我用蜡烛拼了一个房子好不好 |
[51:07] | That is unprecedented in the meredith chronicles. | 那可是Meredith史上破天荒的 |
[51:10] | Fine.Let’s move in together. | 行啊 那就同居吧 |
[51:11] | Fine. | 行 |
[51:12] | Unless,of course,you just want to go ahead and get married. | 除非你想直接结婚? |
[51:17] | ******** | 上当了 |
[51:18] | You want to know where I learned that? | 知道我和谁学的? |
[51:19] | Goes with the story of how I cut my hand. | 要从割伤手指说起 |
[51:22] | What did you say to alex? | 你和Alex说了什么? |
[51:24] | I-I didn’t say anything. | 没有啊 |
[51:26] | I just s-said that I think it’s nice that you two are friendly again. | 我就说很高兴你俩又和好了 |
[51:31] | Oh,damn it,meredith.Why can’t you just mind your own business? | 讨厌 Meredith 别人的事你能不能别管? |
[51:32] | You know what?Forget it.I should never have told you anything. | 算了 怪我不该告诉你 |
[51:35] | You can’t keep anything to yourself unless it’s for cristina. | 你根本不会替人保密 除了为了Cristina |
[51:38] | Izzie! | |
[51:41] | Marriage? | 结婚吧? |
[51:43] | not funny. | 一点都不好玩 |
[51:47] | DR. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[51:51] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:52] | Michael briar’s abdomen is more tender. | Michael Briar腹部软下来了 |
[51:54] | Now I-I know I’m supposed to get a C.T. | 我知道该先做CT |
[51:56] | ,But if we start the surgery after midnight,he’s not covered. | 但如果零点以后手术 保险就过期了 |
[51:59] | We’re basically bankrupting him. | 他等于就破产了 |
[52:01] | I say we skip the C.T. | 我看 是不是就不做CT了 |
[52:02] | Oh,you s–you say?No,you don’t say.You ask. | 你看? 你看不了 你只能问 |
[52:05] | And the answer is,we don’t skimp on medicine to save money. | 回答如下 不能为了省钱违规操作 |
[52:08] | Gethe C.T. | 做CT去 |
[52:09] | phillip,you’re doing great.I’m giving you more sedative | Phillip 你做得很棒 我给你镇静剂加量 |
[52:11] | and a paralytic to stop your shivering,okay? | 再加点麻醉剂 就不会抖了 好不好? |
[52:14] | Okay,okay. | 好 好 |
[52:18] | okay,we’ll need to intubate,bailey. | 插管吧 Bailey |
[52:19] | All right,coming down. | 好 放下来 |
[52:21] | One,two and three and down. | 1 2 3 放 |
[52:28] | He’s down to 90 degrees. | 降到90华氏度了 |
[52:30] | I think that’s,um,too low. | 好像…太低了 |
[52:32] | I-is that too low? | 太低了吧? |
[52:33] | You did all the research. | 你都研究过的 |
[52:35] | I think it’s too low. | 我觉得太低了 |
[52:38] | oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[52:39] | okay,so what now? | 现在怎么办? |
[52:41] | Is this gonna resolve? | 怎么解决? |
[52:43] | Do they recommend lido or amiodarone? | 注射利多卡因(局麻剂) 还是胺碘达隆(抗心律失常)? |
[52:46] | DR. Torres? | Torres医生? |
[52:50] | uh,DR.Torres? | Torres医生? |
[52:52] | he’s barely got a pulse. | 测不到脉搏了 |
[52:54] | Uh,uh,should we do C.P.R.? | 要心脏复苏了吧? |
[52:56] | No,he– let’s t-try to avoid jostling shepherd’s spinal decompression | 不行 Shepherd刚做了脊髓减压 不能压他 |
[53:01] | unless absolutely necessary. | 除非万不得已 |
[53:03] | oh,crap.Crap. | 完了 |
[53:05] | His heart is likely to stop,soon. | 他快没心跳了 |
[53:08] | What are you gonna do,DR. Torres? | 你要怎么处理 Torres医生? |
[53:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:13] | I-I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[53:20] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[53:22] | We’ve given him medication to keep his blood pressure up, | 我们给他用药 保持血压 |
[53:24] | but betty’s husband’s not as stable as we’d like him to be. | 但是Betty的丈夫情况不尽人意 |
[53:43] | They’re freezing phillip… | 他们要冰冻Phillip… |
[53:45] | freezing him… | 冰冻… |
[53:47] | to try to help him walk again. | 来帮助他恢复行走 |
[53:49] | I don’T… they explained it to me very well. | 我不… 他们解释得很清楚 |
[53:53] | And betty’s having surgery on her brain,and poor vincent here is barely hanging on… | Betty大脑开刀 可怜的Vincent生命垂危 |
[54:00] | – and michael… – it’s all right. | – 而Michael… – 没事的 |
[54:02] | We’ll survive. | 我们会挺过来的 |
[54:04] | We always do. | 我们总是这样的 |
[54:10] | I wish he would just look at me. | 我只希望他能看着我 |
[54:16] | Sarabeth… | |
[54:20] | michael lost his job eight mohs ago. | Michael八个月前失业了 |
[54:27] | What? | 什么? |
[54:29] | The firm let him go. | 公司让他走人 |
[54:31] | He just… | 他只是… |
[54:33] | he couldn’t bring himself to tell you. | 他没脸告诉你 |
[54:34] | He–he just felt like such a failure. | 他觉得很失败 |
[54:38] | Why–I don’t– wh-why do you– how do you know this? | 为什么… 我不… 为什么你…你怎么知道的? |
[54:51] | He told you. | 他对你说的 |
[54:56] | He told you. | 他对你说了 |
[55:00] | Sarabeth… | |
[55:03] | anna… | |
[55:06] | have you been sleeping with my husband? | 你和我丈夫上过床吗? |
[55:09] | – I’m s– he’s in v-fib.Code blue! | – 我非常… – 室性早搏 蓝色警报! |
[55:14] | Get them out of here,please. | 请让她们出去 |
[55:15] | What– push one of epi,one of atropine. | – 这是怎么了? – 推一剂肾上腺素 一剂硫酸阿托品 |
[55:29] | you started him on ecmo? | 你开始做体外膜氧合了? (一种体外循环心肺支持系统) |
[55:31] | You’re taking out all his blood and replacing it? | 把血抽出来再输回去? |
[55:34] | It was the only thing to do,DR. Hahn. | 这是唯一的出路 Hahn医生 |
[55:36] | We don’t want to jostle his spine,and this will give his heart some rest. | 我们不想动脊椎 这样可以减轻心脏负担 |
[55:38] | Now we need you to monitor him until we get him back on. | 他苏醒之前 我们需要你密切监视 |
[55:41] | Now are you in or not? | 你到底加入吗? |
[55:59] | I sent michael down for the C.T. | 我把Michael送去做CT了 |
[56:02] | I was hoping we could,uh,start the surgery,get him in under the wire, | 我希望能在最后期限前进手术室 |
[56:06] | but it’s almost midnight,so… | 但已近子夜了 所以… |
[56:10] | it doesn’t matter.I don’t care.I don’T. | 无关紧要 我不在乎 不在乎 |
[56:14] | Do you–do you know anything about betty’s husband?he… | Betty的丈夫怎么样了 你知道吗? |
[56:18] | I-I think he was dying. | 我觉得他快不行了… |
[56:20] | Do you– have you heard anything? | 你…有没有消息? |
[56:22] | No.I-I can find out. | 没有 没听说什么 |
[56:25] | Why do men cheat? | 男人为什么出轨? |
[56:28] | My husband slept with my friend. | 我丈夫和我朋友上床 |
[56:31] | He lost his job,and then he slept with my friend,all the while telling me he loves me. | 他失业了 和我朋友上床 却还一直口口声声说爱我 |
[56:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[56:43] | maybe he was low. | 或许是因为身陷低谷 |
[56:47] | He was down,and he didn’t want you to see him like that,in pain,weak… | 他很低迷 却不想让你看到这种状态 痛苦不堪 萎靡不振… |
[56:53] | as less than a man. | 不像个男人 |
[56:55] | He has his pride,so,uh,he turned away. | 他也有自己的骄傲 所以他选择逃避 |
[57:00] | It’s not right,but it… | 这样不对 但… |
[57:02] | it doesn’t mean he doesn’t care about you. | 这不代表他不在乎你 |
[57:05] | I swear it doesn’T. | 我可以保证 |
[57:22] | All right,we all ready to wean? | 好了 停止体外循环吧? |
[57:24] | let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[57:37] | it looks like he’s tachycardic. | 他似乎心跳过速 |
[57:39] | Should we shock him,give him adenosine? | 那电击吗? 还是腺苷? |
[57:42] | well,normally I’d say yes,but this man’s an ice cube. | 一般情况下 我会说 是的 但这人可是个冰块 |
[57:44] | DR. Torres,in any of your research,was there anything to suggest what to do in a situation like this? | Torres医生 想想你的研究? 这种情况下该怎么做? |
[57:49] | I don’t–I don’t– I mean,um… | 我不 我不… 我是说… |
[57:52] | I think I messed up here. | 我觉得 我搞砸了 |
[57:54] | I mean,I don’t know.I mean,maybe–maybe–maybe | 我是说 我不知道 可能… 也许… 大概… |
[57:56] | he would’ve been fine on his own. | 他会不治自愈 |
[57:58] | – Maybe–maybe– all right,look at me.Look at me. | – 可能 或许… – 好 看着我 |
[58:00] | Focus. | 集中精力 |
[58:01] | You’re trying something new. | 你是在创新 |
[58:02] | There’s nothing wrong with new. | 创新没有错 |
[58:04] | Breaking new ground,pushing the boundaries,it comes with the job. | 开辟新天地 拓宽边界 都需要努力 |
[58:07] | So,DR. Torres,take a breath,stop panicking and just tell us. | 所以 Torres医生 做个深呼吸 别紧张 只管说就是 |
[58:14] | What did your research say? | 你研究出什么? |
[58:18] | My research showed that… | 研究表明… |
[58:21] | that,um… | 呃 |
[58:24] | arrhythmias can occur at a certain threshold. | 这种阈值下 会出现心律失常 |
[58:27] | His appear to be between.. uh,91.5 and 92 degrees. | 表皮温度在华氏91.5度到92度之间 |
[58:33] | He around 90 right now. | 他现在在90度左右 |
[58:35] | Okay,so… | 好的 那… |
[58:35] | we could use the ecmo to help bring him back up. | 我们就能用体外膜氧和帮助他复苏 |
[58:38] | Yes,but not too quickly,because that can cause problems of its own. | 是 但不能太快 它本身也会出问题 |
[58:42] | All right.Looks like we have some warming to do. | 好的 看来我们得加加温了 |
[58:55] | What do you see? | 看出什么来了? |
[58:56] | Um,it kinda looks like it’s hitting nothing? | 看起来好像什么都没刺中? |
[59:00] | It looks like it’s hitting nothing? | 没刺中? |
[59:02] | Because it’s hitting nothing! | 因为就是什么都没刺中! |
[59:04] | So,like,what does that– at does that mean? | 那… 这是什么意思呢? |
[59:06] | What do you mean,what does that mean? | 你又是什么意思啊? |
[59:07] | Don’t you know how to read an x-ray? | 你连X光片都不会看吗? |
[59:10] | You–you always read them. | 向来都是你看的 |
[59:13] | Well,get out. | 出去 |
[59:14] | All of you just… | 全都给我… |
[59:16] | get out and find me someone with a brain. | 出去! 找个有大脑的人来 |
[59:24] | Those your interns? | 他们是你的实习生? |
[59:26] | They seem pretty scared of you. | 他们好像很怕你 |
[59:28] | I am not scary. | 我不可怕 |
[59:34] | Uh,what are you doing? | 你想干吗? |
[59:44] | that’s my icicle. | 是冰锥 |
[59:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[59:47] | Uh,you took out my icicle. | 你拔了冰锥 |
[59:50] | I didn’t give you permission to do that. | 我没批准呢 |
[59:52] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[59:58] | Cristina. | |
[1:00:03] | He died. | 他死了 |
[1:00:07] | my patient still alive? | 我的病人还活着吗? |
[1:00:09] | He’s stable. | 情况稳定 |
[1:00:11] | You let some soldier off the street talk you into something that could have killed a man. | 你听信了个兵大哥的话 差点害死他 |
[1:00:15] | He deserved the chance. | 那是他应得的机会 |
[1:00:16] | – We have no way of knowing if it helped or hurt. – He deserved the chance,derek. | – 我们不知道结果如何 – 他理应得此机会 Derek |
[1:00:19] | He deserved the best,the most that this hospital could give him. | 我们理应为他提供最全最好的帮助 |
[1:00:25] | I’ve let a lot of things slide over the past few years. | 过去几年我回避了太多 |
[1:00:29] | I’ve been… soft. | 我一直很…软弱 |
[1:00:32] | This was not about you being soft. | 不是软弱不软弱的问题 |
[1:00:33] | Yeah,I think it’s the fact that meredith’s here,the fact that ellis’ daughter is here. | 是啊 我想是Meredith在这儿 她是Ellis的女儿 |
[1:00:41] | Chief. | 主任 |
[1:00:43] | Vincent kenner– we gave him 31 units of blood,fresh frozen plasma | Vincent kenner 输了31单位的血 都是新鲜冷冻血浆 |
[1:00:48] | ,multiple liters of L.R. | 几升林格氏液 |
[1:00:50] | We did everything we knew how to do. | 我们竭尽所能 |
[1:00:51] | We just couldn’t bring him back. | 却回天乏术 |
[1:01:01] | You don’t know how to do anything… | 你们根本一无所知… |
[1:01:04] | none of you. | 谁都一样 |
[1:01:06] | You’re halfway through your second year of residency,and you walk around this hospital like it’s your god-given right to be here. | 当住院医师第二个年头 才过了一半 你四处晃悠 似乎这是天赐的权利 |
[1:01:12] | Well,it is not,DR. Grey. | 其实 不是的 Grey医生 |
[1:01:15] | I assure you. | 我可以保证 |
[1:01:17] | You are here because i allow it. | 你在这里 是因为我 |
[1:01:20] | You are here to do what I say,and the one thing I ask you to do- | 你在这儿替我办事 我就让你办了一件事 |
[1:01:24] | – you can’t even save– richard. | – 你却救不活… |
[1:01:26] | We can’t save everybody. | 我们救不了所有人 |
[1:01:33] | We should try harder. | 我们没尽全力 |
[1:01:37] | We should try harder. | 我们没尽全力 |
[1:01:49] | Michael,sarabeth is here. | Michael Sarabeth来了 |
[1:01:51] | he’s a little tired. | 他有点体力不支 |
[1:01:53] | Uh,the C.T. Showed that his hematoma’s getting worse. | 从CT上看 他的血肿越来越严重 |
[1:01:55] | So DR. Bailey and I will be taking him down to the O.R. Soon. | 所以我和Bailey医生 马上就推他进手术室 |
[1:02:00] | But he wrote you,um,this letter. | 不过他给你写了封信 |
[1:02:04] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[1:02:06] | “Sarabeth.” Sorry. | “Sarabeth” 对不起 |
[1:02:08] | Um,that wasn’t me,that was the letter. | 不是我说的 是信 |
[1:02:10] | It… | 这个… |
[1:02:12] | “I-I know you hate me. | 我… 我知道你恨我 |
[1:02:13] | “Um,again,it’s not me,it’s the letter.I’ll–I’m just gonna read. | 也不是我 是信 我读给你听吧 |
[1:02:16] | Um,I know you hate me right now.” | 我知道你现在恨我入骨 |
[1:02:19] | “And you have every right to. | 恨也是应该的 |
[1:02:21] | “I betrayed you. | 我背叛了你 |
[1:02:22] | I betrayed our marriage. | 背叛了我们的婚姻 |
[1:02:23] | “But I had lost my job and I couldn’t tell you,”so I told anna instead,” | 我失业了 却无法对你开口 所以我告诉了Anna |
[1:02:29] | which was wrong and stupid. | 这是个愚蠢的错误 |
[1:02:31] | “And I’ve wanted to tell you a million times “and let you know how truly sorry I am,” | 千万次 我都想告诉你 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:02:36] | but now I have no voice. | 可是我现在我口不能言 |
[1:02:38] | “So I am begging you,please,if you could justisten with your heart. | 所以我求你 恳求你用心听我的话 |
[1:02:44] | “Oh,that is so poetic. | 这真有诗意 |
[1:02:45] | That–that was me,so– not him.Sorry. | 这句话是我说的 不是他写的…对不起 |
[1:02:48] | Um,if–if you could just listen with your heart “”when I tell you that” | 如果你在用心听 当我跟你说的时候那件事时… |
[1:02:53] | I know you can’t forgive me right now “but I’m gonna do everything in my power to make it up to you. | 我知道你不会立刻原谅我 我愿倾尽全力来补偿你 |
[1:02:58] | “And no matter what happens,”no matter what you decide to do | 无论发生了什么事 你的决定是什么 |
[1:03:03] | i’m gonna love you until the end of time. | 我依然会爱着你 直到世界末日 |
[1:03:12] | “That’s it.-I’m done talk-well,he’s done. | 就那么多 我的说话完了 他说完 是他说完了 |
[1:03:13] | It’s the end. | 这个就是结尾了 |
[1:03:34] | betty? | |
[1:03:35] | She’s not awake yet, but I can take you to see her if you’d like. | 她还没醒 不过如果你想的话 我可以带你去见见她 |
[1:03:38] | – and her memory? – We don’t know yet. | – 她还能记得住东西? – 我们还不清楚 |
[1:03:48] | Oh, no. | 噢 别 |
[1:03:50] | Oh, please don’t say it. | 不要说出来 |
[1:03:52] | I’m sorry. Vincent. | 对不起 Vincent |
[1:03:54] | Oh, god. oh, god, no, no. | – 噢 天啊 – 噢 主啊 别这样 别 |
[1:04:00] | I’m very sorry. | 我感到非常抱歉 |
[1:04:01] | – sarabeth. – no, don’t, don’T. Just don’T. | – 别 别 别 不要过来 |
[1:04:06] | Sarabeth… | |
[1:04:09] | vincent’s dead, and betty… | Vincent去世了 还有Betty… |
[1:04:13] | we don’t know if she’s gonna be okay, and-and phillip and michael- | 我们还不知道她能不能撑过来 然后Phillip跟Michael… |
[1:04:19] | don’t you mention his name to me. | 别跟我提他名字! |
[1:04:21] | Sarabeth… | |
[1:04:24] | more bad things have happened to us today than have ever happened before. | 今天发生在我们身上的坏事 比以前加起来的还要多 |
[1:04:28] | We have been blessed until today. I took it for granted. | 今天之前我们都还是被庇佑着的 我还觉得是理所当然 |
[1:04:33] | I took you for granted. | 我把你的存在当做理所当然 |
[1:04:36] | We’ve been friends for 50 years, ever since we were little girls. | 我们从及笄之年到现在 已经是50年朋友了 |
[1:04:42] | And I made…one awful, awful mistake… | 我犯了一个很糟糕的错误… |
[1:04:48] | but I need my best friend. | 可是我不能没有我的好朋友 |
[1:04:49] | You slept with my husband. | 你跟我丈夫上床了 |
[1:04:53] | Please. | 别 |
[1:04:55] | I’m going to go see betty. | 我要去看下Betty |
[1:04:59] | I’m gonna see my friend. | 我要去看看我的朋友 |
[1:05:12] | – I’m sorry about teasing alex. – I forgive you. | – 对不起 我取笑了Alex – 我原谅你 |
[1:05:21] | – Tell me about trauma surgery. – Trauma? Quick and dirty. | – 跟我聊聊外伤手术 – 外伤? 即快又脏 |
[1:05:26] | There’s no time to make things pretty and no time for mistakes. | 我们没有时间来弄得好看点 也没有时候来犯错 |
[1:05:30] | Drop your pants. You need a shot of cefazolin I.M. | 脱裤子 你要打一针头孢唑啉 |
[1:05:35] | No time for mistakes, huh? | 没时间犯错啊? |
[1:05:37] | So what, you don’t make mistakes? | 那是怎样 你就没有出过错? |
[1:05:39] | I make mistakes and people die. | 我只要出错 就是一条命 |
[1:05:47] | I’m the best surgical resident in my program and… | 我是我这个科里最好的外科医生… |
[1:05:52] | today I killed a man because I couldn’t do a stitch. | 我今天杀了个人 因为我没法给他缝线 |
[1:05:57] | In the field, you do what you can, you work with what you have. | 在这行 尽你所能 倾你所有 |
[1:05:59] | It’s about something. It’s not about being the best. It’s about saving lives. | 我们是要做事 不是做最好 是要救命 |
[1:06:09] | I make mistakes. Guys die by my hand, good guys, | 我只要出错 就有人死在我手下 很优秀的人… |
[1:06:13] | guys who are fighting for their country in a desert. | 那些在沙漠里为祖国奋战的人 |
[1:06:16] | And I don’t know everything. Nobody does. | 我不可能知道所有事 没有一个人能做到 |
[1:06:18] | So I make mistakes, and I learn. | 所以我会出错 然后我吸取教训 |
[1:06:21] | And the next time, I don’t make that mistake again. | 下一次 我不会再犯同样的错误 |
[1:06:23] | So theext time, the next guy, that guy, he lives. | 于是下次 另一个人 就那个人 他就会活下来 |
[1:06:30] | Mistakes are how you learn. | 吃一堑 长一智 |
[1:06:42] | Hi, betty. How you feeling? | Betty 你觉得怎样了? |
[1:06:49] | My head… hurts. | 我的头…好痛 |
[1:06:58] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:07:00] | Betty, you and vincent were in a car accident. | Betty 你跟Vicent都出了车祸 |
[1:07:03] | Vincent… I’m sorry. I’m-I’m so sorry. He-he didn’t make it, betty. | Vincent 我很遗憾 他没能挺过来 Betty |
[1:07:09] | No, no, please. | 不 不 别 |
[1:07:10] | No.No. He’s in the other car. He’s just gonna be here any minute. He’S… | 不 不 他是在另外一辆车里的 他随时都可能会来 他是… |
[1:07:34] | oh… my head… | 我的头… |
[1:07:39] | it hurts. What happened? | 我头好痛 我是怎么了? |
[1:07:49] | Well, you look pretty stable, which is good, | 你现在看起来很稳定 是件好事 |
[1:07:52] | because I can’t let you go into your next surgery unless you’re feeling strong and stable, okay? | 因为在你恢复强壮稳定之前 我不能再给你安排手术 |
[1:08:00] | It happens. People make mistakes. | 人非圣贤 孰能无过 |
[1:08:03] | You know, they sleep with the wrong person and they hide it. | 他们跟不该上床的人上床 然后隐瞒起来 |
[1:08:06] | But if you ask me, it’s the part that comes after that matters, the part where you make it right. | 如果要我说 重要的是事情发生之后 你怎么让它步回正道 |
[1:08:12] | And I think you’re off to a good start. | 我想你是有个好开始了 |
[1:08:21] | Karev, is michael briar ready for his ex lap? | Karev Michael Briar准备好 做剖腹探查术没? |
[1:08:24] | He was ready an hour ago. | 一个小时之前就准备好了 |
[1:08:26] | And I’m ready now. Book the O.R. | 我现在准备好了 给我预订手术室 |
[1:08:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:08:35] | – DR. Karev, what time is it? – It’s tomorrow. | – Karev医生 现在几点了? – 现在是第二天 |
[1:08:39] | His insurance expired. | 他的健康保险过期了 |
[1:08:53] | I’m sorry about the hand. | 对不起 弄伤了你的手 |
[1:08:55] | These things happen. | 这种事经常发生 |
[1:08:56] | Not to me they don’t, or they didn’t before you existed for me. | 都是因为我 如果你没有帮我挡 就会没事 |
[1:09:01] | Before you existed… I was good. | 在你出现之前 我还是很好的 |
[1:09:05] | Every doctor in this hospital wanted me in their O.R. I was known as a damn good scrub nurse. | 医院里所有医生都想我帮他们忙 我是个出色的手术护士 |
[1:09:10] | And now I’m the crazy girl out of fatal attraction ” who goes around stabbing surgeons.” | 可现在我成了致命诱惑的疯女孩 到处去刺外科医生 |
[1:09:16] | Sorry. I’m so… I’m sorry. | 对不起 我真的觉得…很抱歉 |
[1:09:21] | There’s an opening in peds. I start on their service tomorrow. | 儿科有空缺 明天我就开始在那里上班 |
[1:09:27] | Again, very sorry about your hand. | 还有 你手的伤 真的很抱歉 |
[1:09:41] | you’re never at a loss for words with your patients. | 你在病人面前总是很能说 |
[1:09:43] | Oh, for god sake. | 我的天啊 |
[1:09:45] | You don’t seem to have any trouble letting me know how you feel, so why not tell o’malley? | 你好像很会跟我透露你的情感嘛 那怎么不去跟O’Malley说说? |
[1:09:50] | You really are the last person who should be giving romantic advice. | 你是最没资格给我情感建议的人 |
[1:09:53] | When I like somebody, I make sure they know it. | 当我喜欢一个人 我一定让他们知道 |
[1:09:57] | Life’s too short to live any other way. | 逝者如斯夫 不舍昼夜 |
[1:09:59] | What if he doesn’t like me back? | 如果他不喜欢我 那我该什么办? |
[1:10:03] | then he’s an idiot. | 那他就是个笨蛋 |
[1:10:16] | What’S… what am I doing here? | 那…那我在这干嘛? |
[1:10:21] | Where’s vincent? | Vincent呢? |
[1:10:23] | Did something happen? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:10:26] | I can’T. I-I can’t tell her anymore. I-I won’T. | 我不能再跟她话说了 我再也不会 |
[1:10:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:10:32] | Why don’t you two take a break, check on things? | 你们不如休息一下 然后再看看怎样 |
[1:10:36] | – I don’t want her to be alone. – I’ll sit with her. I don’t mind. | – 我不想她孤零零一个人 – 我会坐在她旁边 我不介意的 |
[1:10:48] | Sarabeth, anna… | |
[1:10:52] | am i in a hospital? | 我这是在医院吗? |
[1:10:55] | oh, honey.. there’s been an accident. | 亲爱的 发生了一起事故 |
[1:10:59] | Where’s vincent? Is he okay? | Vincent在哪里? 他还好吗? |
[1:11:06] | Your husband is on his way. He’ll be here any minute. | 你丈夫在来的路上了 随时会到 |
[1:11:10] | – He’s on his way now? – Yes. | – 他在来的路上了? – 是的 |
[1:11:12] | He’s just around the corner, actually, if you watch the door, you’ll see him any minute. | 就快到了 盯着门 他随时会出现在眼前 |
[1:11:17] | – you’ll see him. – Good. He’S… | – 你会看见他的 – 好 他正… |
[1:11:20] | – he’s on his way? – He’s on his way. | – 正在来的路上? – 正在来的路上 |
[1:11:23] | – Around the corner. – Yes. He’s around the corner. | – 快到了 – 对 快到了 |
[1:11:35] | It’s better for her. | 这样对她好些 |
[1:11:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:46] | Come on. Let’s go check on our husbands. | 来 去看看我们的丈夫吧 |
[1:12:02] | Karev, I think that clock is wrong. | Karev 我看那钟是坏了 |
[1:12:06] | I know it says 2:30 A.M. But I’m pretty sure it’s actually only 11:58 P.M. | 显示凌晨2点半 但我肯定现在才11点58 |
[1:12:13] | Can you fix it, please? | 你能调对好吗? |
[1:12:14] | – Set it back? – Set it back. | – 把指针拨回? – 调回去 |
[1:12:16] | It’s important that the official hospital record shows the right time, | 医院官方文书时间的准确性很重要 |
[1:12:22] | and the insurance company needs it, too. | 保险公司也看重这点 |
[1:12:25] | And I say it’s only 11:58 P.M.. | 而我认为现在才晚上11点58 |
[1:12:40] | ScalpeL | 手术刀 |
[1:12:53] | You know, you’d be good in the field. | 你很适合去战场 |
[1:12:57] | Now that you got this battle scar, you’d fit right in. | 有了这个战争伤疤 你肯定能行 |
[1:12:59] | – oh,ight. – I’m serious. | – 得了 – 我是认真的 |
[1:13:00] | You should ditch this place and go for the adventure. | 你会把这地方抛诸脑后 动身去冒险 |
[1:13:06] | You’re telling me this place gives you a rush, a high? | 你说这里会让你激动 兴奋? |
[1:13:10] | Yeah. Yeah, it does. | 是的 没错 |
[1:13:13] | Oh, DR. Hunt, there you are. | Hunt医生 你在这 |
[1:13:16] | How’s the gash on that leg? | 腿部伤口怎么样? |
[1:13:17] | Uh, DR. Yang took good care of me, excellent care. | Yang医生把我照顾得很好 |
[1:13:21] | I made a few calls | 我打了几个电话 |
[1:13:22] | they speak very highly of you at maryland shock trauma. | 他们高度赞扬了 你在马里兰外伤休克科的表现 |
[1:13:25] | I also heard a story that you constructed an O.R. Table | 我还听说了你在沙漠中用爆炸了的 |
[1:13:29] | from an exploded humvee in the middle of the desert.That true? | 悍马做手术台 这是真的? |
[1:13:32] | Well, you have to be innovative in the middle of the desert. | 在沙漠中得有点创新精神 |
[1:13:34] | You have to be innovative everywhere. | 哪里都需要创新精神 |
[1:13:37] | How would you like a job, DR. Hunt? | Hunt医生 你觉得在这干怎么样? |
[1:13:45] | I appreciate the offer, but I am due to go back to the sandpit, finish my tour. | 感激你的建议 但我还是回去采砂坑 完成轮值 |
[1:13:51] | Well… good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[1:13:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:07] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:14:21] | I- I… I-I don’t even know you. | 我甚至都不了解你 |
[1:14:26] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[1:14:55] | might have been the hypothermia treatment. | 可能是降温治疗起了作用 |
[1:14:57] | – or my surgical skills. – Oh, we’ll never know. | – 或是我的医术 – 我们永没有答案 |
[1:15:02] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:15:04] | phillip can wiggle his toes. | Phillip可以动脚趾头了 |
[1:15:08] | – oh, say it. – Don’t make me say it. | – 说吧 – 别叫我说 |
[1:15:10] | Please say it. Say it for me. even though it’s technically not true yet. | 说吧 说出来给我听 即使技术上还不算是真的 |
[1:15:18] | We made a man walk. | 我们让一个人能走路了 |
[1:15:19] | – we made a man walk. – We made a man walk. | – 我们让一个人能走路了 – 我们让一个人能走路了 |
[1:15:52] | what a nice way to wake up. | 这样起床真舒服 |
[1:15:58] | did you sleep with meredith? | 你跟Meredith上过床了? |
[1:16:03] | – Yeah, I did. – Why? | – 是呀 – 为什么? |
[1:16:07] | I- I mean.sor-I… | 我意思是 抱歉 我… |
[1:16:11] | were you in love with her? | 你爱过她? |
[1:16:13] | I thought I was. | 当时我想是的 |
[1:16:16] | But I was too scared to admit it, so I… I did know that she… | 但我不敢承认 所以…我知道她 |
[1:16:21] | did not, uh, like me that way, and… | 并不爱我… |
[1:16:25] | I did it anyway, when I sh-I… | 我还是爱她 但我… |
[1:16:29] | I shouldn’t have, because I’M… | 我本不该 因为我… |
[1:16:32] | besides just being… | 此外只是… |
[1:16:36] | so selfish, I… | 太自私了…我 |
[1:16:38] | you know, to take advantage of her that way and to want her to want me | 利用了她 |
[1:16:41] | like that when clearly she d- | 乘虚而入 |
[1:16:47] | like I said, I made a lot of mistakes last year, but I’m trying to get back on track and… | 像我说的 去年犯了太多错误 但我尽力回到正常轨道上来 |
[1:16:52] | – you know, I gotta do that by myself, so- – the only reason I-I…I wanted to help | – 我得自己处理 所以… – 唯一想帮你的原因是 |
[1:16:58] | is because I-I-I feel like you and I are more than just…roommates. | 我觉得我们不只是室友 |
[1:17:04] | We are more than just roommates. | 我们不只是室友 |
[1:17:08] | We are? | 那我们是? |
[1:17:10] | Yeah, we’re friends. I mean, right now you’re probably one of my best friends. | 是朋友 你现在是我的知己之一了 |
[1:17:16] | Best friends. | 知己 |
[1:18:18] | I’m not an experimenter. | 我不是个试验者 |
[1:18:20] | I don’t like to experiment. | 我不想做试验 |
[1:18:23] | But then you showed up, and we did it together, | 但你出现了 我们一起试验 |
[1:18:27] | and the experiment was kind of a success. | 而试验成功了 |
[1:18:39] | look, I’ve never done this before. I- I’ve never kissed a girl. | 我以前没试过 吻女孩 |
[1:18:44] | I’m not sure I even like kissing girls. | 不知道是否喜欢吻女孩们 |
[1:18:47] | I don’t, actually, like kissing girls. | 事实上 我不喜欢吻女孩们 |
[1:18:50] | I just… like kissing one girl. | 我只喜欢吻一个女孩 |
[1:18:55] | You. | 就是你 |
[1:18:58] | I don’t have anything to compare it with.I… | 我没参照物可对比… |
[1:19:02] | you’re the only woman I’ve ever kissed. | 你是我吻过的唯一女性 |
[1:19:05] | So you’re freaking out, too? | 所以你也害怕了? |
[1:19:07] | – A lot of therapy time. – Yeah, I don’t do therapy. | – 去看了很久心理医生 – 看心理医生对我也没用 |
[1:19:10] | I just get all “aah!” And then I get all clingy and… | 我只觉得好震惊 又很怀念… |
[1:19:13] | okaY. You don’t need to know that yet. | 这些还不必让你知道 |
[1:19:18] | so… does this.. this kinda makes us virgins, doesn’t it? | 这样我们算不算”处女”了? |
[1:19:24] | I… guess in a way it does. | 我想某些程度上是的 |
[1:19:27] | Virgins. | 处女 |
[1:19:29] | Hey, we can be scared together. | 我们可以一起害怕啊 |
[1:19:31] | Kind of virgins, and, yeah, we can be scared together. | 某种程度上还是处女了 一起害怕吧 |
[1:19:41] | – okay? – Yeah, thanks. | – 好了? – 谢谢 |
[1:19:44] | You said derek and i would never make it. | 你说我和Derek不会有结果 |
[1:19:46] | And then I was karmically impaled for saying it. | 我为说了这些而遭了报应 |
[1:19:49] | But you’re right. I mean, people don’t really have happily ever afters. | 但你说的对 人们不会幸福快乐的过一辈子 |
[1:19:52] | People barely have ever afters. | 甚至很少会有结果 |
[1:19:56] | So why would derek and i be any different? | 所以我和他又怎么能例外? |
[1:20:01] | Mer, why do you care what I think? | Mer为什么要介意我的想法? |
[1:20:05] | Because you’re my person. | 因为你是我的人 |
[1:20:08] | And if I’m gonna do this with him- | 而且如果我要为了他- |
[1:20:09] | be whole and healthy and be a warm, gooey person who lives with a boy, I need you. | 做个身心健康 温情粘人的同居女友 我需要你 |
[1:20:15] | I need you on board. I need you to cheer me on. | 我需要你上场 为我打气 |
[1:20:18] | Because you’re the only one who knows me… | 因为你是唯一懂我… |
[1:20:23] | darkly, really knows me. | 真的在内心深处很暗的地方都懂 |
[1:20:27] | I need you to pretend that I can do this, even if you don’t believe. | 我需要你假装我可以做得到 即使连你都不信 |
[1:20:30] | Because if you abandon me now, I will never make it, | 因为如果你现在抛弃我 我会坚持不下去的 |
[1:20:34] | and I’ll never get my happy ending, and then that’s just- | 那我永远也不会有好结果 只是过着… |
[1:20:37] | life. | 人生 |
[1:20:39] | I’m saying please here. | 我求你啦 |
[1:20:46] | I think you and derek will make it. You’ll make it work. | 我认为你和Derek会有好结果 你会做到的 |
[1:20:52] | Are you just telling me what I want to hear? | 你是不是只是说些投我所好的话? |
[1:20:59] | I am your person. I’m on your side. | 我是你的人 站在你这边 |
[1:21:06] | Once upon a time… | 很久很久以前 |
[1:21:08] | happily ever after… | 幸福美满的生活在一起 |
[1:21:10] | the stories we tell are the stuff of dreams. | 故事讲的都是做梦才有的 |
[1:21:33] | Fairy tales don’t come true. | 童话是不会成真的 |
[1:21:40] | see? I told you I would show you my dress. | 我说了会给你看裙子的 |
[1:21:45] | You look better than a bride. | 你看上去比新娘还美 |
[1:22:30] | Reality is much stormier… | 现实总是更残酷… |
[1:22:43] | much murkier… | 更黑暗… |
[1:22:52] | much scarier. | 更可怕 |
[1:23:06] | listen up, people. | 大家听着 |
[1:23:09] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[1:23:21] | we used to be the best surgical program in the west, | 我们原本是西部最好的外科项目 |
[1:23:26] | an upstart program that no one ever heard of that blew everyone out the water. | 一个没人听过新崛起的项目 使所有人大掉眼镜 |
[1:23:32] | Then overnight, we got old..entrenched and sloppy, just like everyone else. | 而一夜之间 我们变老 守旧又邋遢 就跟其他人一样 |
[1:23:41] | We’ve been resting on our laurels. | 我们一直在吃老本 |
[1:23:44] | You have all been failing- failing to take initiative, | 你们都失去了创新精神 |
[1:23:48] | failing to ask the tough questions, failing to practice your skills, | 未能问苛刻的问题 未能锻炼技巧 |
[1:23:52] | failing to give opportunity to practice skills. | 未能提供锻炼技巧的机会 |
[1:23:57] | And I let it happen. | 而我放任此事发生 |
[1:23:59] | So you have not failed. We have failed. | 所以不是你们失败了 是我们都失败了 |
[1:24:03] | Well, it stops, and it stops now. | 现在要停止这种状况 |
[1:24:08] | People sliding over general surgery as though they will never see anything | 人们避开普通外科就像 他们除了心外科和脑外科外 |
[1:24:11] | but a heart or a brain through the course of their career, | 看不到有助职业的其他东西一样 |
[1:24:14] | as though blood from the heart doesn’t make its way through the whole body | 好像血经过心脏不会流到身体 |
[1:24:19] | or the nerves don’t travel past the brain stem. | 神经也不会传递到脑干 |
[1:24:23] | It’s shoddy teaching, and it makes for shoddy surgeons. | 这是差劲的教学 教出差劲的外科医生 |
[1:24:28] | We’ve failed. | 我们都失败了 |
[1:24:31] | Get it? | 懂了吗? |
[1:24:32] | We all have, and it stops now. | 我们都失败了 现在要停止 |
[1:24:40] | The surgical training protocol is officially changing, people. | 外科训练草案正式改变了 |
[1:24:45] | The bar has been raised. | 门槛已经提高了 |
[1:24:49] | Consider yourself on notice. | 你们都给我注意了 |
[1:24:52] | Reality- it’s so much more interesting than living happily ever after. | 现实 比幸福美满生活在一起有趣多了 |