时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I had a bad night and I cried like a girl. | 那晚我很不好 哭得像个娘们 |
[00:03] | I’m over it. You need to get over it, too. | 我挺过来了 你也得忘记它才好 |
[00:04] | I’m retaking my intern test. You and I are more than just roommates. | -我要进行实习医师补考 -你和我不只是室友 |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’re friends. I mean, right now, you’re probably | 没错 我们是朋友 我是说现在 |
[00:10] | One of my best friends. Best friends. | -你是我最好的朋友之一 -最好的朋友 |
[00:13] | You’re the only woman I’ve ever kissed. So you’re freaking out, too? | -你是我吻的第一个女人 -你也雷到了? |
[00:16] | A lot of therapy time. Well, Derek’s moved in. | -看了好长时间心理医生 -德里克要搬进来 |
[00:19] | And we’ve taken it to the next level. | 我们的关系又推进了一步 |
[00:20] | I am happy. | 我很高兴 |
[00:27] | In 6500 b.C., | 公元前6500年 |
[00:30] | Some guy looked at his sick friend and said, | 某个人看着他生病的朋友说 |
[00:32] | “i have an idea. Why don’t I drill a hole in your skull? | 有了 我们在你头上钻个洞怎么样 |
[00:35] | It’ll make you feel better.” | 你会好过些的 |
[00:37] | And thus, surgery was born. | 于是 外科学就产生了 |
[00:42] | Uh, where’s Mer? | 梅尔去哪了? |
[00:45] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[00:48] | So you’re just in there by yourself? | 只有你自己在啊? |
[00:49] | I’m not… I’m–i’m waiting for her. | 我没…我在等她 |
[00:52] | Oh. Love the outfit. | 衣服不错 |
[00:54] | What do you want? I need cash. | -你有事么 -我想要点钱 |
[00:56] | I ordered a pizza, and Alex owes me 20 bucks, | 我定了个批萨 阿历克斯欠我20块钱 |
[00:59] | But he’s not speaking to me because I saw him crying | 但因为被我看到他为前女友痛哭流涕 |
[01:02] | Over his crazy girlfriend. | 到现在也不肯和我讲话 |
[01:04] | And there was a minute a week ago | 甚至在一周前 |
[01:06] | That I actually thought he was gonna be a human being, | 我还有种错觉 他好像还是个人 |
[01:07] | And now he won open the door. Run into the bathroom. Just go. Go! | -现在 他不肯开门 -去厕所 快去 快! |
[01:13] | Karev. | 克莱夫 |
[01:15] | Give me a $20. | 给我20 |
[01:23] | That was so awesome. You’re pretty cool. | 太棒了 你真酷 |
[01:25] | Not that I didn’t think you were cool before, | 不是以前认为你不酷 |
[01:27] | But, you know, I did not. | 而是 呃 不是那样的 |
[01:27] | I kinda just thought you were all hair and, you know. Ah. | 只是认为你毛发很多 |
[01:31] | Now, cool. You want to share some pizza? | 现在 酷多了 来片批萨么? |
[01:36] | It takes a certain brand of crazy | 新想法出现之前 |
[01:38] | To come up with an idea | 人们总是先会疯狂 |
[01:38] | Like drilling into somebody’s skull. | 比如在某人头上钻洞之类的事 |
[01:40] | But surgeons have always been a confident bunch. | 但外科医生总是很有自信的 |
[01:44] | Unh-unh-unh. Your clothes, your room. | 把你的衣服放到自己房间 |
[01:45] | The living room will not be a dumping ground | 起居室可不是垃圾场 |
[01:47] | Like the old place was. | 别弄得像原来似的 |
[01:51] | Did you not hear her? | 你没听见她说的么 |
[01:56] | Okay. She kinda scares me. | 好吧 有点恐怖哦 |
[01:58] | ’cause she’s scary. | 因为她确实恐怖 |
[02:00] | Callie needs a new best friend. | 凯丽得重新找个闺蜜才行 |
[02:03] | Not bad, right? | 还不错吧 |
[02:06] | It great. | 很棒 |
[02:07] | We usually know what we’re doing, | 我们总是知道自己在干什么 |
[02:08] | And when we don’t, we still act like we do. | 即使不知道 也得装作知道 |
[02:10] | We walk boldly into undiscovered country, | 我们大胆闯进一个未开化的地方 |
[02:12] | Plant a flag and start ordering people around. | 插上旗帜 开始发号施令 |
[02:15] | Do you want to go on a date with me? | 你想跟我出去约个会么 |
[02:16] | It’s invigorating and terrifying. | 既兴奋又有点恐惧 |
[02:20] | Like a “date” date? | “约会”的约? |
[02:21] | Yeah, you know, a restaurant candlelight, bottle of wine– | 对 餐馆啊 蜡烛啊 红酒啊 |
[02:25] | At the end of the night, I try to take your clothes off? | 等到夜深了 我褪去你的衣服之类? |
[02:27] | Ooh. Okay, that’s… That would be a date. | 噢…好吧 就这么定了 |
[02:39] | Hey. You’re… | 嗨 你这是… |
[02:41] | Naked and waiting for you. | 脱光等你呢 |
[02:48] | You keep a diary? | 你还记日记? |
[02:49] | Have I not known that all this time, | 我一直都不知道 |
[02:50] | That you keep a diary? No, i-i-i don’t. | -你还记日记? -不 不是的 |
[02:52] | I, uh– | 我… |
[02:53] | Aw, don’t be shy. I think it’s cute. | 别害羞了 这挺好的 |
[02:56] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[02:57] | I won’t read it. Whose is it? | 我不会看的 那是谁的? |
[03:01] | Your mother’s. | 你妈妈的 |
[03:05] | It was in a big box full of old issues | 在堆旧”新英格兰医学杂志”中 |
[03:08] | Of “the new england journal of medicine.” | 找到的 |
[03:11] | Did you read it? | 你看了? |
[03:12] | No. | 没有 |
[03:14] | I brought it up here for you. | 我带来给你看的 |
[03:16] | Why were you going through her things? | 你干嘛翻她的东西? |
[03:18] | I was trying to find space for my clothes. | 只是想找个地方放衣服而已 |
[03:21] | Your closet is full. | 你的衣柜满了 |
[03:28] | I have to, um, shower. | 我得去冲个澡 |
[03:29] | I’ve been hauling Cristina’s boxes. | 我今天一直帮克里斯蒂娜搬箱子 |
[03:40] | You haven’t read any of it? No, what if I’m in it? | -你就从来没看过? -没有 如果有我怎么办? |
[03:42] | I don’t want to hear what she thought of me. | 我不想知道她怎么看待我的 |
[03:44] | I’ve heard enough of that already. | 耳朵都听出茧子来了 |
[03:45] | What’s worse, if you’re in it or you’re not in it | 更糟的是 要是里面根本没写你… |
[03:47] | I don’t know. But I mean, see, why is he in the study | 我不知道 为什么德里克会在书房 |
[03:51] | Rooting around in closets… | 储物柜里翻来翻去 |
[03:53] | Trying to dig up my mother’s ghost? | 想找我妈妈的鬼影子? |
[03:55] | I think ’cause you invited him. | 还不是你自己引狼入室 |
[03:57] | Apparently some people thought I was kidding last week | 很显然 有些人对我上周提到的 |
[03:59] | When I announced that nobody was going to get to Hang out | “不得自行定科”的新规定 |
[04:02] | On their favorite specialty anymore. | 可能觉得我在开玩笑 |
[04:04] | I wasn’t. Junior residents don’t specialize. | 我可不是开玩笑 初级住院医生不得定科! |
[04:09] | So all the requests to send you back | 那些只进自己喜欢科室的想法 |
[04:10] | To that place where your true heart lives can end now. | 可以醒醒了! |
[04:14] | Dr. Bailey makes the assignments. | 贝利医生会给你们分科 |
[04:15] | Do not, and I repeat, do not harangue her. | 不要 我强调 不要去烦她 |
[04:24] | Look, O’malley, I made a call. | 欧麦利 我打过电话了 |
[04:26] | They don’t have your score yet. If I knew, I would tell you. | 成绩还没出来 如果我知道 一定告诉你 |
[04:36] | You passed. | 你肯定能过 |
[04:37] | We’re gonna go to Joe’s tonight and we’re gonna celebrate. | 今晚咱们去乔氏酒吧 庆祝一下 |
[04:40] | I’m gonna buy you a beer | 我请你和啤酒 |
[04:41] | And all the peanuts you can eat. | 花生随便吃 |
[04:43] | What if I didn’t pass? Well, then I’m still buying you a beer. | -要是没过呢 -我还是请你喝啤酒 |
[04:47] | Beer for losers. | 安慰的酒 |
[04:50] | Grey, you’re on cardio with Hahn today. | 格蕾 你今天跟汉娜 心胸外科 |
[04:52] | Oh, but– Stevens and Karev, pit. | -可是… -斯蒂文斯和克莱夫一起 |
[04:54] | Oh, come on. That’s not–the chief wants us to have a change. | -别这样 -主任想让我们换个科 |
[04:57] | That’s not a change. I’m always stuck in the pit with Alex. | 没这么换的 我总是和克莱夫分一起 |
[05:00] | When the chief said don’t harangue dr. Bailey, | 主任说了不要来烦贝利医生 |
[05:01] | What do you think he meant? Yang, clinic. | 你以为他说着玩的? 杨 去门诊 |
[05:04] | What? What? No. No. No, no, wait, wait. | 什么? 什么? 不不不 等等 |
[05:06] | The clinic is mine. I say how it’s staffed. Yeah, yeah. | -门诊是我的 人员我得说了算 -没错 |
[05:09] | She’ll just ruin it. Yeah, I will. I’ll-i’ll ruin it. | -她会毁了它的 -没错 没错 我会的 |
[05:10] | Just let me do it. No, you will not. You will do what I say. | -让我去吧 -不行 我让你去哪你去哪 |
[05:13] | And since Yang couldn’t be bothered to show up | 杨自打门诊开张后 |
[05:15] | At the clinic since it opened, | 还从来没有”亲临”过 |
[05:16] | Think of it as a new frontier in her training. | 就当是医学训练新的一部分吧 |
[05:20] | Sorry. Oh, oh, oh, my god. You’re totally not sorry. | -不好意思咯 -老天 你才不会不好意思 |
[05:22] | You’re psyched. You got Hahn. | 你肯定高兴死了 你跟汉娜啊 |
[05:23] | If you’re not, you should be. Well, she’s terrifying | -你应该很兴奋的 -她很恐怖的 |
[05:25] | And you have given her | 都是你给了她那么高的期望值 |
[05:26] | Unrealistic expectations as to what a resident should know. | 好像住院医生应该无所不知一样 |
[05:29] | Just stay on top of the material, and don’t get | 就事论事就行 |
[05:31] | All warm and fuzzy with okay. | -不要和病人多事 她很烦这个 -好的 |
[05:32] | If you have any questions, just come and ask me. | 有问题 来问我 |
[05:35] | I’ll be in the clinic putting band-aids on stupid whiners | 我在门诊 给那些屁事没有 |
[05:37] | Who don’t have the balls to get real injuries. | 的爱哭鬼们贴邦迪 |
[05:39] | One through four, let’s go. Come on. | 一号到四号 我们走 快 |
[05:44] | I didn’t read the diary. | 我没有看那本日记 |
[05:45] | I just found it and put it on the table. | 只是找到它 放桌上了 |
[05:48] | I would’ve read it. | 要是我 我会看 |
[05:49] | Every time I actually do something | 每次我真要采取行动搬进来 |
[05:51] | To move into the house, she freaks out. | 她总会发狂 |
[05:54] | What are you gonna do with the trailer? | 你打算怎么处理房车? |
[05:57] | No. | 不 |
[05:58] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[05:59] | ’cause there’s a very real possibility | 一周之内 |
[06:00] | She kicks me out in a week. | 她把我撵出来的概率很高 |
[06:03] | I’m not letting go of the trailer. | 我不会放弃房车的 |
[06:06] | Sutures, fecal impaction and more sutures. | 缝合 粪便嵌顿 还是缝合 |
[06:08] | She’ll do it. What do you mean, she’ll do it? | -她来 -“她来”是什么意思 |
[06:11] | You’re good at boring, stupid crap. | 你最擅长无聊的事 笨妞 |
[06:13] | You’re like a specialist. | 你是专家 |
[06:18] | Hi, I’m dr. Stevens. | 嗨 我是斯蒂文斯医生 |
[06:20] | Looks like you need some stitches. What happened? | 看起来你得缝几针 怎么了 |
[06:22] | I have a cut. | 割伤了 |
[06:23] | How’d you get it? | 怎么搞的 |
[06:25] | I threw a remote at him, okay? It’s no big secret. | 我把遥控器砸他脑袋上了 这有什么 |
[06:27] | I threw it at him because all he can do is watch television | 砸他是因为 他只知道看电视 |
[06:29] | Or fall asleep like a dead person. Honey– | -要么就睡得好像死人一样 -宝贝 |
[06:31] | Don’t “honey” me. I’m divorcing you. | 别叫我宝贝 我要和你离婚 |
[06:34] | As soon as you stop bleeding from your head, | 你头上的血一止住 |
[06:35] | We’re going to a lawyer. | 咱们就去找律师 |
[06:39] | You ever been to europe? | 你去过欧洲么 |
[06:40] | Nope. Someday. Don’t wait until you’re retired | -没有 以后再说吧 -别等到退休 |
[06:43] | And you can’t be bothered to look out the window. | 到时候老得走不动了还没去成 |
[06:45] | 6-month trip across the world– | 半年环游世界 |
[06:47] | I’ve been waiting for it for 15 years– | 我等了15年 |
[06:49] | He slept through the whole thing. Marianne– | -他就这么一直睡过来了… -玛瑞安 |
[06:51] | Six continents. | 睡过六个大洲 |
[06:53] | I worked for 30 years. I was very tired. | 我工作了30年 我很累 |
[06:56] | Well, I’m tired, too, | 我也很累! |
[06:58] | Of being married to somebody with no interest in the world, | 嫁了你这么个没情趣的人 |
[06:59] | So everybody’s tired. I’m gonna go get some coffee. | 既然大家都累了 我去喝杯咖啡 |
[07:03] | I assume this is going to take forever. Probably. | -再也不回来了 -也许吧 |
[07:15] | Does your mouth always do that, move to the side like that? | 你的嘴一直朝一边斜么 |
[07:17] | Like what? Huh. | 怎么斜? |
[07:20] | Mind if I run some tests? | 做几项检查好么 |
[07:22] | Whatever you want. Great. | -随便你 -好极了 |
[07:26] | I may be wrong about this, but I think mr. Grandy | 可能我的猜测是错的 但我认为格蓝迪先生 |
[07:28] | Has a major neuro thing going on. | 的神经系统大有问题 |
[07:29] | So get him stitched up and then get him up for a c.T., okay? Okay. | -给他做好缝合 再去做个CT好么 -好的 |
[07:33] | Oh, give me that. | 给我吧 |
[07:36] | Give it. | 拿来 |
[07:39] | Mr. Grandy, uh, I’m dr. Karev, | 格蓝迪先生 我是克莱夫医生 |
[07:41] | And I will be taking you up for your c.T. Today. | 今天我带您去做CT |
[07:44] | Duncan Paley, age 8, recently diagnosed | 邓肯・派利 8岁 最近确诊 |
[07:46] | With aortic valve disease from an infectious endocarditis. | 感染型心内膜炎后主动脉病变 |
[07:49] | He’s scheduled for a ross procedure today. | 今天预约了Ross手术 |
[07:51] | There’s a note from his pediatrician– Duncan! | -他的儿科医生注明… -邓肯 |
[07:55] | Duncan, get back here. Duncan! | -邓肯 快回来 -邓肯 |
[07:58] | Stop him. Grab him. | 停下来 抓住他 |
[08:01] | Go. | 快去 |
[08:02] | Sorry. Duncan. | -对不起 -邓肯 |
[08:05] | Duncan. Duncan, come back here. | 邓肯 邓肯 快回来 |
[08:08] | Duncan, you get down from there right n. | Duncan 快下来 |
[08:10] | No, do not. Don’t touch the fire alarm. | 不 别碰火警 |
[08:12] | Do not pull that. I’m not having surgery. | -别按 千万别按 -我不做手术 |
[08:15] | I’m not doing it. One, two– counting doesn’t work. | -一 二… -数数不管用 |
[08:18] | I think this is all gonna be okay if we just– promise me no surgery. | -一切都会好的… -答应我不做手术! |
[08:24] | Promise me no surgery. | 答应我不做手术! |
[08:28] | O–i–we– | 我们… |
[08:30] | We can’t really do that. | 我们不能这么做 |
[08:34] | Evacuate. Evacuate. | 疏散 疏散 |
[08:37] | Evacuate. | 疏散 |
[08:39] | This is an emergency. | 紧急情况 |
[08:42] | Evacuate. | 疏散 |
[08:48] | Do we have this kid under control, | 好好管管这孩子 |
[08:50] | Or do I have to call social services? | 要不我叫社会服务人员了 |
[08:52] | He won’t do anything like that again. | 他不会再这么做了 |
[08:54] | He’d better not. The damn ceiling fell last week | 最好不 上周天花板塌下来了 |
[08:56] | I don’t need a series of false alarms. | 我不想再听到假火警 |
[08:58] | This place looks ridiculous enough already. | 这地方已经够衰的了 |
[09:00] | Keep the ankle biter under control. | 把小鬼给我看好 |
[09:03] | I’ll sedate him if I have to. | 再闹我就打镇静剂了 |
[09:04] | Good, and bone up on your pulmonary autografts. | 好 准备好肺动脉自体移植物 |
[09:06] | I don’t want to spend the day bathed in your ignorance | 我不想把一天时间花在你的无知 |
[09:08] | As well as your incompetence. | 和缺乏耐心上(指给孩子用镇静剂) |
[09:12] | Oh, she hates me. What do you mean, we’ll sedate him if we have to? | -哦 她恨我 -不会 我们都会这么做的 |
[09:15] | I was just trying not to be warm and fuzzy. | 我只是试着不想多事 |
[09:17] | I don’t mean sedate him, I just mean babysit him. | 我不会给他镇静剂的 只是照看他下 |
[09:20] | It’s your last day as an intern. | 这是你实习生涯的最后一天 |
[09:21] | Just think of how happy you’ll be to move on. | 想想将来 高兴吧 |
[09:28] | I’m gonna be in the o.R. Till 7:00. | 我要在手术台上直到7点 |
[09:30] | Is 8:00 too late for dinner? | 8点晚餐会不会太晚了? |
[09:31] | No, but if you need to reschedule or cancel– | 不 但如果你要重新安排或是取消… |
[09:34] | Come on. Are you kidding? | 什么 你开玩笑吧? |
[09:35] | I made a reservation at canto. | 我在坎特饭店可是定了座位的 |
[09:38] | I even gamed out an outfit. | 我甚至都想好了穿的衣服 |
[09:41] | We are doing this. | 就这样决定了 |
[09:45] | So Hahn is doing a ross procedure, | 那就是说汉娜准备做个ross手术 |
[09:47] | And she thinks I’m a moron. Well, | 还认为我是个弱智 |
[09:49] | First of all, it’s called a pulmonary autograft | 首先 那叫做自体原位肺移植 |
[09:51] | She likes the technical names. Okay, tell her you’re excited | 她喜欢术语 告诉她你很兴奋能 |
[09:53] | To watch her harvest the pulmonary valv | 观看她获取肺动脉瓣 |
[09:56] | Using her septal-sparing technique. | 使用的是她间隔分离技术 |
[09:58] | If you cut too much of the septal muscle, | 如果你切得过多的隔膜肌肉 |
[09:59] | The patient won’t be able to come off pump. None of that is in the book. | -病人就下不了手术台 -这些书本里都没有 |
[10:02] | It’s the key to the case. It’ll make you sound like | 这是这个手术的要诀 它会使你听上去 |
[10:04] | You’ve been around the block once or twice. Perfect. | -还略知一二 -太好了 |
[10:07] | I can’t believe I am giving you all my best stuff. Mwah! | 真不敢相信把我的秘籍都给你了 |
[10:09] | You totally don’t deserve it. Uh, dr. Yang. | -你完全不配拥有 -杨医生 |
[10:13] | Mrs. Borsokowski needs your loving attention. | 波索斯基夫人需要你的关爱 |
[10:15] | Redness, itching, inflammation–a rash. | 发红 发痒 发炎 是皮疹啊 |
[10:18] | You’re giving me a rash? | 你给我个皮疹病患? |
[10:19] | No, she’s the mean one. I don’t want her. | 不 她太刻薄了 我不要她 |
[10:24] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[10:27] | All right. What do we got? | 好的 什么情况 |
[10:29] | Take a look. The thing’s bigger than a baseball. | 来看看 这东西比一个棒球还大 |
[10:30] | Oh, wow. It’s right behind his eyes. | 噢 哇 就在眼球后面 |
[10:33] | This should be fun. Page Stevens. | 有意思 呼斯蒂文斯 |
[10:35] | She left the guy with me. | 她把这个人交给我了 |
[10:38] | She gave you the case? | 她把这病例交给你了? |
[10:40] | Yeah, well, Izzie felt bad for me. | 对的 伊兹对我心存抱歉 |
[10:41] | You know, figured this would cheer me up. | 以为这个病例能让我开心起来 |
[10:44] | In that case, you’re gonna help me pull this thing out. | 那样的话 你得帮我把这病例解决了 |
[10:47] | Hey, Duncan. | 嘿 邓肯 |
[10:49] | We’re gonna put an i.V. In your arm real quick, | 我们马上很快的在你手臂上插个静脉管 |
[10:51] | And then you can go back to your playing, okay? What is it? | -然后你就能继续玩耍了 好么 -什么 |
[10:54] | Oh, it’s a little tube we put in your arm. No. | -哦 就是插一支小管子在你手臂上 -不要 |
[10:56] | Duncan– no, it’s gonna hurt. | -邓肯 -不要 会痛的 |
[10:58] | Come on, kiddo. It’s not gonna hurt. No, it’s gonna hurt. | -小子 不会痛的 -是有点痛 |
[11:01] | It’s a needle. It’s gonna hurt. | 就扎一针头会痛 |
[11:02] | But it’s only for, what, three seconds? | 但只有大概 3秒钟? |
[11:06] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[11:07] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我? |
[11:09] | What, do you want me to prove it to you? | 那 你要我试给你看吗 |
[11:11] | I’ll prove it. I’ll have dr. Grey put one in me. | 我试试 让格蕾医生帮我弄下 |
[11:14] | This is a tourniquet, | 这是压脉器 |
[11:16] | And, uh, you wrap it around your arm | 把他缠绕在你手臂上 |
[11:19] | So that your vein pops out. | 这样你的静脉就凸出了 |
[11:21] | See? Like that? | 看到了?就那样? |
[11:23] | So now the needle– | 那么现在就是针头了 |
[11:26] | That’s the part that’s gonna hurt. | 这就会有点痛了 |
[11:28] | That goes in, | 扎进去 |
[11:30] | And that’s–yeah. | 对 噢 |
[11:33] | Hurting. That hurts. | 痛 有点痛 |
[11:36] | It hurts and… | 有点痛 但… |
[11:39] | It doesn’t huranymore. | 马上就不痛了 |
[11:41] | And now that stuff goes into here. | 然后血流到这里 |
[11:45] | Doesn’t hurt at all. | 一点都不痛 |
[11:48] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我试下 |
[11:52] | Okay. Then I’ll go get another i.V. Kit. | 好的 那我去再拿套抽血器具 |
[11:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[11:58] | You’re really good at this. | 你很在行嘛 |
[12:01] | Oh, I was an airplane guy, too, when I was his age. | 我在他这个年纪的时候也喜欢玩飞机 |
[12:03] | Us airplane guys, | 喜欢飞机的人 |
[12:04] | I think we just like to know how things work. | 我们比较好奇事物的原理 |
[12:12] | I’m sorry about the alarm. | 拉了警报很对不起 |
[12:14] | Oh, I know. | 噢 我知道 |
[12:19] | Move! | 动起来 |
[12:23] | They have the nerve to be indignant | 他们居然敢对不准他们 |
[12:25] | About how they’re not allowed | 继续参加专攻科目的病例上 |
[12:26] | To be on their specialties anymore. | 还愤愤不平 |
[12:28] | They don’t have specialties. | 他们没有专攻科目 |
[12:29] | They should be grateful they’re even allowed in the– | 他们该感激至少还能参加到… |
[12:32] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说么? |
[12:37] | I’m going on a date with Erica Hahn. | 我要和爱瑞卡・汉娜约会 |
[12:39] | And, uh, that’s awkward | 呃 这太奇怪了 |
[12:42] | ’cause, uh… | 因为… |
[12:44] | She’s a colleague and because she’s an attending | 我们是同事 因为她是主治医生 |
[12:46] | And because she’s a she. | 还因为她是个女人 |
[12:49] | And, uh, there’s been kissing, | 嗯 虽然我们有接吻 |
[12:51] | But, uh, no touching. | 但没有身体接触 |
[12:53] | And what if I’m not intot? | 要是我并不喜欢这样怎么办? |
[12:54] | What–what if– what if I’m horrible | 要是我很糟糕怎么办? |
[12:56] | At all that stuff… South… | 我是说 我们云雨… |
[13:00] | Of the border? | 的时候 |
[13:02] | ’cause I’ve never been south of the border | 因为我还从没和 |
[13:04] | With a female. | 一个女人云雨… |
[13:06] | I mean, i–i’ve never even been over the, uh, | 我是说 我甚至都没和女人 |
[13:08] | Northern mountains, you know what I’m saying? | “乌云”过 你明白我说的意思吧 |
[13:17] | We’re gonna pretend this didn’t happen. | 当我没说过 |
[13:25] | Mr. Grandy? What are you doing in here? | 格蓝迪先生 你在这里干什么 |
[13:28] | They admitted me. | 他们让我进来的 |
[13:30] | My new doctor, dr. Karev, | 我的新医生 克莱夫医生 |
[13:32] | Said I have a huge tumor in my head. | 他说我脑袋里有个大肿瘤 |
[13:35] | Have you seen my wife? | 你看到我妻子了么 |
[13:38] | Your new doctor? | 你的新医生? |
[13:41] | Somebody paged me? | 有人呼我? |
[13:42] | Oh, I have a patient with tenderness and erythema | 哦 我这儿有个敏感红斑病人 |
[13:45] | Extending from her upper chest to her left arm. | 从上胸一直到左臂都有 |
[13:47] | I’m thinking she needs irrigation and debridement. | 我认为她该接受冲洗和清创术治疗 |
[13:49] | She said you may have to amputate my arm. | 她说你可能切除我的手臂 |
[13:52] | No. That’s a simple rash. | 不会的 只是个简单的皮疹 |
[13:54] | It’s not a flesh-eating bacteria. | 不是什么可怕的病毒 |
[13:55] | It’s probably dermatitis. No, no, no, but look how the skin is denuded. | -可能只是皮炎 -不是的 你看她皮都剥脱了 |
[13:56] | It could be surgical, right? It’s possible– it’s | 可能会手术 对吧 |
[13:58] | A rash. If it’s dry, wet it. If it’s wet, dry it | 只是个皮疹 如果干燥了润湿 反之亦然 |
[14:00] | Go to derm, get a tube of cerave cream, | 去皮肤科 拿点保湿霜 |
[14:02] | And don’t ever page me to hustle a surgery again. | 别再试图呼我想做手术了 |
[14:06] | It was supposed to be done yesterday, done. | 该昨天就修好了 昨天 |
[14:09] | So exactly why did I walk into my o.R. | 那么为什么我走进手术室 |
[14:11] | And still see a massive, gaping hole | 还看到一个大洞 |
[14:13] | In where the ceiling was supposed to be? | 在该放天花板的地方 |
[14:15] | If you see Karev, get an 18-gauge needle | 如果看到克莱夫 拿个18号针管 |
[14:17] | And shove it in his throat. I have cultivated a look | -插进他的喉咙 -我的表情已经 |
[14:19] | That says I’m not interested in your personal problems. | 表明了我对你们的个人问题不感兴趣 |
[14:21] | Can you morons not read that look, | 你们这些白痴看不出来么 |
[14:23] | Or have I lost the Hang of it? Because people are telling me | 还是以为我说着玩的 今天都在给我说 |
[14:25] | A lot of personal problems today. | 你们的个人问题 |
[14:26] | I don’t give a crap about your crushing workload | 我不管你们的超额工作量 |
[14:28] | Or your baffling love life or your carpal tunnel syndrome. | 还是莫名其妙的感情生活或是你们的腕管综合症 |
[14:31] | All I care about is mrs. Carrucci, | 我只关心卡锐奇夫人 |
[14:32] | A 92-year-old woman who no one can seem to find. | 一个没人理睬的92岁老人 |
[14:40] | Hi. | 好 |
[14:41] | I’m dr. Pepman. Can I help you? | 我是帕普曼医生 有什么需要 |
[14:43] | Uh, yeah, um, | 呃 对 |
[14:45] | Where can I get some cerave cream? | 我需要些保湿霜 |
[14:48] | Um, our nurses look like they’re tied up, | 呃 我们的护士好像很忙 |
[14:51] | But if you don’t mind waiting, I can get it for you myself. | 但如果你不急 我可以帮你去拿 |
[14:53] | Would you like some water with raspberries while you wait? | 在你等你的时候要来点山莓果汁喝么 |
[14:56] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 呃 来点吧 |
[15:01] | Hi, Chris. | 你好 克里斯 |
[15:06] | Oh, don’t mind Chris. | 噢 别介意克里斯 |
[15:07] | He’s our massage therapist. | 他是我的按摩治疗师 |
[15:10] | Your… Uh, what? | 你的…什么? |
[15:12] | Our Hands do such delicate work, | 我们的手都是做精细活的 |
[15:14] | It’s important that they stay healthy. | 保持健康很重要 |
[15:15] | So we have Chris on staff to work on us | 所以我们请来克里斯帮忙按摩下 |
[15:17] | When we have a spare moment. | 当我们空闲的时候 |
[15:19] | Um… Every attending gets their Hands massaged at work? | 呃 每个主治医师都有人按摩? |
[15:23] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是的 |
[15:24] | The dermatology attendings have another therapist. | 皮肤科的主治医师有其他的治疗师 |
[15:27] | Chris just works on the residents. | 克里斯只是帮住院医生 |
[15:31] | You’re a resent? | 你是住院医生? |
[15:32] | First year, | 第一年 |
[15:34] | And loving it. | 我很喜欢 |
[15:42] | Crack off his forehead. | 前额拿掉 |
[15:44] | Pull the tumour right out. | 把肿瘤放大 |
[15:45] | Close to his optic nerve. | 离视神经非常接近 |
[15:47] | Somebody twitches, and this guy’s blind. | 有人抽搐下 他就瞎了 |
[15:49] | Which one of your roommates will be assisting? Karev. | -你的哪个室友将协助你? -克莱夫 |
[15:53] | Oh, great. | 恩 很好 |
[15:55] | Dr. Shepherd, I want back on this case. Mm-hmm. | 谢博特医生 我想要回这个病例 |
[15:57] | This is my patient. Alex stole him from me. | 他是我的病人 阿历克斯从我这里偷去的 |
[16:00] | Remember when I was telling you that– dr. Stevens, let’s be clear. | 斯蒂文斯还记得我跟你说过么…重申一遍 |
[16:02] | In this hospital, I am not your roommate. | 在这医院 我不是你的室友 |
[16:03] | I don’t give a crap about your personal problems. | 我不管你的个人问题 |
[16:05] | I have a resident. I don’t need another one. Dr. Shepherd. | 我有一个住院医生了已经够了 -谢博特医生 |
[16:08] | Yes? Patient’s in his room | 什么? 病人在病房里了 |
[16:09] | If you want to go over the procedure with him. Great. | -如果你跟他讲讲手术过程 -很好 |
[16:14] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[16:14] | Go cry to somebody who cares. | 找个关心你的人哭去吧 |
[16:19] | This is my case. It isn’t fair. | 这是我的病例 不公平 |
[16:21] | Surgery’s like the wild West. | 手术就像在荒野的西部 |
[16:24] | You didn’t get your claim in montana from the bank. | 你不是去银行声明占领某地 |
[16:26] | You got it ’cause you put a fence around it | 懂么 你得把地圈起来 |
[16:27] | And shot the ass off anyone who walked by. | 谁靠近就射死他 |
[16:31] | Karev’s a cowboy. You’re not. | 克莱夫是个牛仔 你不是 |
[16:37] | We’re gonna transect the great arteries | 我们要在窦管脊上 |
[16:39] | At the sinotubular ridge, | 横切大动脉 |
[16:41] | Use the autograft to replace the aortic root, | 用自体移植物代替主动脉根 |
[16:43] | And then attach a pulmonary homograft. | 然后再缚上肺自体移植物 |
[16:46] | Are you going to use the septal-sparing technique | 你是否打算用间隔分离技术 |
[16:47] | For the pulmonary autograft? Yes, why do you ask? | -在肺自体移植物上? -对 有问题么 |
[16:50] | Well, because if we cut too much of the septal muscle, | 有 因为如果我们切得太多的隔膜肌肉 |
[16:53] | We won’t be able to take the patient off pump, right? | 那么病人将走不下手术台 对吧 |
[16:55] | Right. | 对 |
[16:56] | Great. I’ve always wanted to see a septal-sparing technique. | 很好 我一直希望看次间隔分离技术 |
[16:58] | Do you know how to reanastomose the coronary arteries | 你知道怎么把冠状动脉 |
[17:00] | Back on to the aorta? I do. | -接回大动脉吗 -我会 |
[17:03] | Hmm. Well, I’ll let you sew part of it in. | 恩 那好 我让你进手术室看 |
[17:06] | Gonna be in there. Might as well get your Hands dirty. | 记得来 可能会用到你 |
[17:09] | Great. Thanks, dr. Hahn. | 好 谢谢 汉娜医生 |
[17:12] | You’re going to hell ’cause you’re a liar. | 你这个骗子要下地狱 |
[17:14] | Was it obvious? | 这么明显吗 |
[17:15] | Unfortunately, no. | 不幸的是 没有 |
[17:43] | What? | 什么 |
[17:50] | What happened? Look. | -发生什么了 -快看 |
[17:54] | You paged me 9-1-1. | 你十万火急的呼我 |
[17:56] | I’m in the middle of studying for Hahn’s pulmonary autograft, | 我正在学汉娜医生的肺自体移植手术呢 |
[17:57] | And I don’t see an emergency. No, no, no. | -我没看到有什么紧急情况 -不 不 不 |
[18:01] | They’re residents. | 他们是住院医生 |
[18:04] | That one… Baked a 7-layer cake | 那个 为另外那人的生日 |
[18:06] | For that one’s birthday, from scratch. | 烤了个7层蛋糕 从头到尾的 |
[18:09] | Oh, oh, and–and that one, that one’s, uh, girlfriend… | 噢 那个…那个的女朋友 |
[18:12] | Is taking him skiing this weekend. | 要带他周末去滑雪 |
[18:14] | Oh, but this one’s the best. | 但这个最厉害了 |
[18:15] | Okay, this one gets to leave to go get a facial. | 对 这个马上下班做面膜去了 |
[18:19] | And she told her attending, and her attending was happy | 她还告诉了她的主治医师 主治医师还很高兴 |
[18:21] | ’cause they have to have facials. | 因为她们得做面膜 |
[18:23] | They’re dermatologists. | 她们是皮肤科医生 |
[18:26] | I mean… Oh, my god. | 我是说 天呐 |
[18:29] | The hospital has hired someone to rub them… | 医院还专门请人来 |
[18:32] | Full-time. | 为她们全职按摩 |
[18:34] | I bet their boyfriends don’t go digging around | 我猜她们的男朋友不会问都不问 |
[18:36] | In their closets without asking. Never. | -就在她们的衣柜里乱抓 -绝对 |
[18:39] | Ooh. I told Hahn I knew how to do | 对了 我告诉汉娜医生我知道怎么 |
[18:41] | A coronary artery reanastomosis. | 做冠状动脉结合手术 |
[18:45] | You don’t. | 你不会 |
[18:46] | I know. I looked it up, but the kid’s 8. | 我知道 我查了下书 但那孩子才8岁 |
[18:48] | He’s got tiny little arteries. Okay, you know what? | -他的动脉太小了 -好的 这样吧 |
[18:51] | Um, snag me some of those grapes there, | 你去找点这些人的茬 |
[18:52] | And I’ll teach you. | 我就教你 |
[18:53] | Oh, and then find dr. Daisy Pepman. | 哦 再去找黛西・帕普曼医生 |
[18:55] | Ask her for a suture kit and a 7-0 polypropylene. Dr. Daisy Pepman? | -拿一个缝合包和7-0聚丙烯 -黛西・帕普曼医生? |
[18:59] | She’s a resident. She pours fruity drinks. | 她是个住院医生 还会给你倒果汁 |
[19:02] | ’cause she has time for that kind of thing. | 因为她有时间做这些事 |
[19:04] | And I like saying her name. | 我喜欢叫她的名字 |
[19:06] | So is that hyphenated, or did her parents | 那么是带连字符的(无礼用语) 还是她父母 |
[19:08] | Name her Daisy– no, no. Hey, no–no mocking | -给她取名加黛西 -不不不 别嘲笑 |
[19:11] | There is no mocking in derm… | 皮肤科区域不准嘲笑 |
[19:13] | Only warmth and light. | 只有温暖和光明 |
[19:19] | You all right, mrs. Paley? | 派利女士 你还好吧? |
[19:22] | You want to know what Duncan’s doing? | 你知道邓肯在干嘛么 |
[19:24] | Packing to leave, | 打包准备离开 |
[19:25] | And I can’t stop him. | 我不能阻止他 |
[19:28] | I suck at this. | 我逊毙了 |
[19:30] | I’m tired and I’m fried | 我精疲力尽 焦头烂额 |
[19:32] | Because I lie awake at night listening to him breathe | 我整晚不睡 听他呼吸 |
[19:35] | Because I’m afraid his heart’s gonna stop | 害怕他心跳会突然停止 |
[19:37] | And he’s gonna die, and I’ll have been sleeping. | 悄然离去 我可能会睡着 |
[19:40] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[19:42] | Well, no one knows | 没人应付得来的 |
[19:42] | How to be the mom of a kid with heart failure. | 如何当好一个心力衰竭的孩子的母亲 |
[19:44] | Nobody teaches that. | 谁都无法指导你 |
[19:46] | And you have a really smart kid. You know that. | 你知道他有多聪明 |
[19:50] | We just need to up our game a little bit. Can I try? | 我们都得加油 让我试试? |
[19:55] | Oh, go for it. | 好 你去吧 |
[20:01] | A baseball? | 一个棒球? |
[20:03] | Which is why you were so lethargic. | 这就是你昏睡的原因 |
[20:05] | Why I slept through most of our trip, perhaps? | 我在旅行中 大部分时间都在昏睡 |
[20:09] | Not because I’m boring | 难道不是因为无聊? |
[20:11] | And uninterested in the cultures of the world? | 不是因为我对世界文化不感兴趣? |
[20:13] | How was I supposed to know? | 我真的不知道 |
[20:15] | You were supposed to give me the benefit of the doubt, | 你起码应该怀疑我有病 |
[20:18] | Not throw electronics at me. | 而不是用电子仪器往我身上砸 |
[20:21] | Uh, mr. Grandy, this is a massive tumor | 唔…格蓝迪先生 这是一个巨型肿瘤 |
[20:23] | In an area that’s very hard to reach. | 且它的位置隐蔽 不易达到 |
[20:25] | You’re gonna want to talk about this with | 你得和你妻子讨论… |
[20:26] | Your wife. Oh, I’m sure she’s fine with the risks | -这问题 -噢 我肯定她不会太在意风险 |
[20:29] | Arnie– I’m going through with it. | -阿尼 -我能挺过去 |
[20:31] | I’ve got nothing left to lose. | 我已经没啥遗憾了 |
[20:34] | We’ll see you in the o.R. | 我们手术室见 |
[20:37] | Dr. Shepherd, that is my patient. | 谢博特医生 那是我的病人 |
[20:39] | I’m sure you can use another resident, | 你当然可以用别的住院医生 |
[20:41] | Even if you can’t– Stevens, I am no | -即便是不用… -斯蒂文斯 我可不是… |
[20:42] | The traffic cop on the playground. | 广场上的交警 |
[20:43] | No, it’s not the playground. It’s the wild, wild West. | 不 不是操场 是野性大西部 |
[20:45] | And you’re the sheriff. Can’t you be the sheriff? | 而你就是警长 你难道不是么? |
[20:46] | I’ll think of you when we crack his forehead open | 给他开颅后我会想到你的 |
[20:49] | I’m not letting you do this to me, Alex. | 我不会让你得逞的 阿历克斯 |
[20:50] | Do not walk away from me, Karev. | 别走! 克莱夫 |
[20:51] | Give me back my surgery or I’ll shoot your ass off! | 还我手术 否则我踢烂你屁股 |
[21:06] | He stole a very big surgery. | 他偷了我一个很大 很重要的手术 |
[21:12] | I’ll pick it up. | 我捡起来 |
[21:16] | What’d you do with the diary? It’s in my locker. | -你怎么处理日记的? -锁在柜子里了 |
[21:19] | Hey, do you want me to screen it for you? | 嘿 要我替你解读么? |
[21:21] | Magic-marker-out all the scary parts. | 标记出所有的恐怖部分 |
[21:24] | No. No one’s reading it. | 不 谁都没得看 |
[21:25] | Okay, now don’t… Here. | 好吧 现在别… |
[21:27] | Don’t pull too hard. You’re stretching the skin. | 别太用力 你把皮肤拉坏了 |
[21:31] | Alex stole my patient | 阿历克斯偷了我的病人 |
[21:31] | With a grapefruit growing behind his eyes, | 还用白眼瞟我 |
[21:33] | And your boyfriend couldn’t give a crap. | 你的男朋友根本不管! |
[21:34] | And just in case I wasn’t sure, | 为了怕我没听清楚 |
[21:35] | He actually said the words, | 他还确确实实说出口 |
[21:37] | “i don’t give a crap.” okay, see that guy there? Okay | -“我才不管呢” -好啦 看到那家伙没 |
[21:40] | He’s a resident. | 他也是住院医生 |
[21:41] | He’s dragging ’cause he got too much sleep last night. | 懒洋洋的 因为他昨晚睡太久了 |
[21:43] | Uh-huh. Too much. | 嗯 睡得太多 |
[21:46] | What? | 什么? |
[21:46] | It’s like watching a living freak show. | 就像看活生生的怪人秀 |
[21:57] | I don’t talk about sex. | 我不想谈论性爱 |
[21:59] | Please… Let’s just pretend I never said even a single word. | 请…假装我什么都没说过 |
[22:02] | I don’t talk about sex with anyone, ever, | 我从不会和任何人谈性说爱 |
[22:04] | Not any kind of sex. Bailey, I am begging you– | -无论何种性爱 -贝利 我求你了… |
[22:07] | Zz-zz. | 闭嘴 |
[22:17] | The vah-jay-jay | 女人的”幽密森林” |
[22:18] | Is undiscovered country. | 是一个还未被发现的国度 |
[22:21] | It is the motherland. | 是你的”母性之地” |
[22:24] | You’ve never traveled there. | 你从未涉足 |
[22:26] | You don’t know its customs and ways. | 你不了解其中风俗习惯 |
[22:29] | Now me, I’ve always wanted to go to africa. | 我一直都想去非洲 |
[22:33] | Uh, but if I go, | 但若我要去 |
[22:34] | I’m going to have to learn a few things first. | 我就得先学习一些东西 |
[22:36] | I’m going to have to prepare. I’ll need shots, | 我得实现做些准备 我得打预防针 |
[22:39] | Um, bring my own syringes in case something goes wrong, | 还得自备注射器以备不时之需 |
[22:43] | And–and I’ll want to know how to get to the embassy, | 还有…我还要问清楚大使馆怎么走 |
[22:46] | Just– okay, now you’ve lost me. | -只是… -好吧 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[22:51] | Just talk about it. | 你可以讨论这话儿 |
[22:54] | Not with me. With the other one. | 但不是和我 找其他人吧 |
[22:57] | Just talk about the rules, uh, the expectations, | 讨论一些规则问题 还有期望值 |
[23:01] | Figure out how to gracefully demure | 还有 如果你不喜欢当地菜 |
[23:03] | If you find that you don’t like the–the local cuisine. | 怎么才能表现得更端庄一些 |
[23:10] | In ethiopia, | 在埃塞俄比亚 |
[23:12] | They eat stew off of spongy, sour bread. | 人们吃炖海绵 酸面包 |
[23:19] | That’s not for everyone. | 不是谁都能吃的进去的 |
[23:36] | Mer, I need you. | 梅尔 我需要你 |
[23:37] | Shh. Harshing the vibe. | 嘘…别扫兴 |
[23:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[23:41] | Cristina found this magical world | 克里斯蒂娜发现了一个神奇的世界 |
[23:44] | Where doctors are happy and patients are pleasant | 那里医生都很高兴 病患都很愉悦 |
[23:47] | And no one is screaming or stealing surgeries. | 没有人大吼大叫或者偷人家的手术 |
[23:50] | Everyone just rubs each other | 人人都是和颜悦色的 |
[23:53] | All day long. You all want to be dermatologists? | -整天都是 -你想要成为皮肤科医生? |
[23:56] | Dermatologists apply lotion for a living. | 皮肤科医生天天靠开润肤霜养活 |
[23:58] | Yeah, that’s the point. Come here. | 说到点子上了 坐过来 |
[24:00] | Come here. S– | 过来 |
[24:04] | They’re empty inside. | 他们内心是空虚的 |
[24:05] | Completely devoid of blood lust. | 完全没有任何脾气 |
[24:07] | They don’t need to fight for anything. | 不用争斗 |
[24:09] | They don’t want to cut anyone open. | 也不会想要把人切开 |
[24:10] | They just… Love lotion. | 他们只是…喜欢润肤霜而已 |
[24:14] | Do you know how much easier our life would be | 如果我们也喜欢润肤霜 |
[24:16] | If we could just love lotion? | 那生活多美好 |
[24:19] | How do you think they got that way? | 他们怎么做到这一点的 |
[24:20] | Their mothers didn’t leave diaries around | 他们的母亲可没有给孩子 |
[24:22] | For them to read. | 留下本日记 |
[24:25] | Sloan told me today to stake my claim | 斯隆告诉我要坚持立场 |
[24:28] | In the wild, wild West. | 这是野蛮的西部 |
[24:30] | So I went all cowboy on Alex’s ass, | 所以我就以牛仔的身份对待阿历克斯 |
[24:32] | And I still don’t have my surgery. | 还是没要回我的手术 |
[24:35] | These women… | 这些女人 |
[24:36] | They do not have to stake a claim. | 她们不需要坚持立场 |
[24:38] | Okay. You all need to snap out of it. | 好的 你们都得调转心态 |
[24:41] | Izzie… In the wild, wild West, | 伊兹 在野蛮的西部 |
[24:44] | There is always a woman in the saloon | 总一个人在酒吧的女人 |
[24:45] | And nobody messes with her, even though they all have guns. | 没人敢去招惹她 即使他们都有枪 |
[24:49] | She’s a prostitute. | 她是个妓女 |
[24:51] | The woman in the saloon is a whore, George. | 乔治 酒吧那个女人就是个妓女 |
[24:53] | No. She just has other skills she uses | 不是 她只是有其他的方法 |
[24:56] | To make her way in the world. | 使她在这世间占有一席之地 |
[24:58] | So just, uh, use what you got. | 所以 你得用你自己的方法 |
[25:01] | Mer, I’m gonna take this, and I need you | 梅尔 我来收拾这些 我需要你 |
[25:04] | To help me sell an idea to Hahn and the chief. | 帮我去向汉娜和主任推销个主意 |
[25:08] | Cristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[25:09] | You’re coming, too. | 你也得来 |
[25:12] | Cristina! | 克里斯蒂娜! |
[25:20] | How you doing, mr. Grandy? | 格蓝迪先生感觉怎么样? |
[25:22] | We, um… I’ve got a tumor | 呃 我的肿瘤 |
[25:25] | That’s been compared to a baseball, | 有一个棒球那么大 |
[25:28] | A grapefruit and an alie living inside my head, | 像柚子一样的异物在我脑袋里 |
[25:32] | And… My wife… | 而且 我妻子… |
[25:35] | Who was ready to divorce me | 还准备和我离婚 |
[25:37] | Even before she knew that I was damaged goods, | 甚至是在我确诊之前 |
[25:40] | She won’t even look at me. | 她看都不看我一眼 |
[25:42] | No, I’m sure she’s just freaked out about the tumor. | 不是的 我肯定她只是被肿瘤吓坏了 |
[25:44] | It happens a lot. What if it isn’t just the tumor? | -很平常的 -要是不是肿瘤呢? |
[25:47] | I mean, what if she’s figured out | 我是说 要是她觉得 |
[25:50] | That she just doesn’t like me? | 她不再爱我了呢? |
[25:52] | No. | 不会的 |
[25:53] | You’re a really likable guy. I can tell. | 你是个很可爱的人 我看得出来 |
[25:57] | You’re a nice girl. | 你是个好姑娘 |
[26:02] | Is your new doctor as nice as me–dr. Karev? | 你的医生和我一样好吗…克莱夫医生? |
[26:05] | He’s all right. | 他还好 |
[26:08] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:11] | He was having some personal problems, | 他有一些个人问题 |
[26:14] | Depression. | 压抑 |
[26:15] | He’s been a little… Off his game, but… | 他有一点…不在状态 但是… |
[26:18] | W–off his game? | 什么…不在状态? |
[26:20] | Well, it sounds like he’s bouncing back. | 听起来他好像已经恢复了 |
[26:22] | You’ll be fine. W-wait a minute. | -你会好的 -等一下 |
[26:23] | I don’t want someone who’s off his ga. | 我不想要什么不在状态的人 |
[26:26] | Can I get, uh, you back? | 我可以让你回来吗? |
[26:33] | Well, you could talk to dr. Shepherd, | 你可以和谢博特医生谈谈 |
[26:35] | Tell him you don’t want dr. Karev on your case, | 告诉他你不想克莱夫医生负责你的病 |
[26:36] | And then I’m all yours. | 然后我就是你的医生了 |
[26:44] | What happened? She said she was feeling faint, | 怎么了? 她说她感觉头晕 |
[26:47] | And I thought she was just pissed | 我以为她只是因为 |
[26:48] | About waiting for her cream. Her pulse ox is 90? | 在等她的奶酪而生气 -她的脉搏血氧是90? |
[26:50] | Yeah, and the oxygen’s not helping. | 是的 吸氧也不起作用 |
[26:53] | Get her to the e.R. | 把她带到急症室 |
[26:55] | Why didn’t you move her to the e.R.? Well, i-i didn’t know what to do. I– | -怎么没把她带到急症室? -我不知道怎么做 |
[26:57] | So what, you’ve just been standing here? No, | -怎么 你就一直站在这里? -不 |
[26:58] | I’ve been paging you. Where the hell have you been | 我有一直呼叫你 你究竟到哪里去了 |
[27:04] | Ok, here, um, aggressive fluids, | 好的 这里 积极液体 |
[27:06] | Supportive care, steroids. Give her 16 of dexamethasone. | 支持护理 激素 给她16个氟美松 |
[27:11] | Hurry. Come on! | 快点 |
[27:22] | B.P.’s going back up. | 血压回升了 |
[27:26] | Okay, um, call dr. Bailey | 叫贝利医生 |
[27:29] | And tell her the patient needs a plasmapheresis | 告诉她病人需要血浆取出 |
[27:31] | And a skin biopsy stat. | 以及一个活体检查 |
[27:39] | You stole my surgery. It’s my surgery. | 你偷走我的手术 那是我的手术 |
[27:41] | Using me as a doormat is one thing. | 利用我做垫脚的是一回事 |
[27:43] | Screwing with my career is another. | 搞乱我的工作又是另外一回事 |
[27:46] | I have been wiping your snot | 我几周以来一直在帮你擦屁股 |
[27:48] | And covering your ass for weeks now, | 帮你善尾 |
[27:50] | And all you’ve done is abuse me. | 而你所做的就是来攻击我 |
[27:52] | And for a little while, you get to do that | 有那么一段时间 你只会这个 |
[27:53] | Because you’re heartbroken and pathetic, | 因为你心碎了 因为你可悲! |
[27:56] | And I’m a good friend, but it ends now. | 我原来是你的好朋友 现在不是了 |
[27:58] | Get your own surgeries and wipe your | 自己找手术 自己擦屁股去吧 |
[28:00] | Own snot. Dr. Shepherd, that’s my surgery | 谢博特 这是我的手术 |
[28:01] | The patient made the request, Karev. | 病人要求的 克莱夫 |
[28:04] | Nothing I can do. | 无能为力 |
[28:12] | 60% of her skin sloughed off. I’m surprised she didn’t crash | 六成皮肤脱落 真奇怪今早起床的时候 |
[28:15] | When she got out of bed this morning. Dr. Sloan didn’t catch it | -她居然没有昏过去 -斯隆医生到这会诊时 |
[28:18] | When he was down here for a consult? | 没看到这个情况么 |
[28:19] | Oh, he may have been distracted by the fact | 呃 我告诉他是坏死性筋膜炎 |
[28:21] | I told him it was necrotizing fasciitis. | 可能让他有点分神 |
[28:23] | That would do it. | 原来如此 |
[28:25] | Uh, can I do the biopsy? | 能让我做活检么 |
[28:27] | Well, sure. | 行啊 |
[28:28] | I didn’t know you had a big interest in dermatology. | 没想到你对皮肤科也这么有兴趣 |
[28:31] | No, i-i don’t, just the surgical part. | 不 没有 只是外科部分而已 |
[28:33] | That’s all right. It’s good. Branch out. | 好的 好 爱好广泛 |
[28:34] | No, dr. Bailey, I’m not interested in derm… | 不 贝利医生 我对皮肤科… |
[28:39] | Atology. | 没兴趣 |
[28:42] | We’re doing a bicoronal incision. | 做个冠状切口 |
[28:43] | Expect a lot of bleeding. | 可能会出不少血 |
[28:45] | Once I get going, it’ll all happen fast, | 一旦我开始切 都是一转眼的事 |
[28:48] | So stay with me. | 集中精神 |
[28:48] | Stevens, grab a bovie. | 斯蒂文斯 给我电凝刀 |
[28:53] | All right. Here we go. | 好的 来了 |
[29:14] | You are not bringing an 8-year-old child | 你不能带这个8岁孩子去看手术 |
[29:17] | Into the o.R. He’s scared, and he doesn’t know what’s gonna happen, | 他很害怕 他不知道会发生什么 |
[29:19] | And there is no way for him to | 他也无法去想象 |
[29:20] | Imagine it. Letting the boy see a bloody o.R | 那让他进血淋淋的手术室 |
[29:23] | Isn’t gonna help matters, O’malley. | 也不能对此有帮助啊 欧麦利 |
[29:24] | Dr. Hahn has a thorascopic lung resection in an hour– | 汉娜医生在一个小时内就完成了胸腔镜肺切除术 |
[29:26] | Three tiny incisions, no blood, nothing scary. And what’s that gonna do? | -三个小切口 没有血没有恐怖 -那又怎样 |
[29:29] | It’s gonna show him the room, the people, the instrument | 我给他看看手术室 工作人员 器械 |
[29:31] | Someone under anesthesia who’s still alive. | 还有麻醉状态下的病人 |
[29:33] | Pinning him down and doping him up is… | 把他按住然后给他打麻药… |
[29:36] | It’s gonna be traumatic for him and it’s… | 这样会让他很痛苦… |
[29:39] | Showing him how it works is such an easy fix. | 让他看到进行手术其实很简单 |
[29:49] | You can’t see, can you? | 你看不到了吧? |
[29:50] | Nope. | 看不到了 |
[29:56] | I don’t want to go in there. | 我不想进去 |
[29:59] | Scared? | 害怕了? |
[30:03] | Well, there’s not gonna be any blood– | 你不会看到任何的血… |
[30:06] | Nothing gross, nothing scary. | 没有什么恶心可怕的 |
[30:07] | It’s just three tiny cuts | 只会有3个小的口子 |
[30:10] | That are so small, you can barely see ’em. | 小到你都几乎看不见它们 |
[30:18] | The first time that I went in there, | 我第一次进去那里的时候 |
[30:20] | In that room, I was scared. | 那个房间 我当时也害怕 |
[30:23] | But that room | 但是那个房间 |
[30:24] | Is the most magical room in the world. | 是世界上最神奇的房间 |
[30:26] | Only the finest doctors get to go in there, | 只有最好的医生可以进去 |
[30:29] | And a lot of the great ones, | 有很多优秀的医生 |
[30:30] | They’re not even allowed to touch anything. | 他们都甚至不允许碰里面的任何东西 |
[30:31] | They can just watch. | 他们都只能观看 |
[30:33] | I’m pretty good, so I’m still a watcher. | 我很不错 但是我也只是个观摩者 |
[30:36] | The people that work in there, they’re just– | 在里面工作的医生 他们… |
[30:38] | They’re the best, the very best. | 他们是最好的 最最好的 |
[30:42] | It’s the safest place you’ll ever be in | 那里将是你这一辈子 |
[30:44] | In your entire life. | 待过的最安全的地方 |
[31:01] | Where’d that guy’s face go? | 那个人的脸到哪里去了? |
[31:04] | You lost, O’malley? | 欧麦利 你走错房间了? |
[31:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:07] | No, wait! I want to see! I want to see the guy with no face! | 等等! 我想看! 我想看那个没有脸的人! |
[31:09] | Stop! Stop! | 停下来! 停下来! |
[31:12] | I’ll give you whatever you want for the rest of your life. | 我会给你这辈子任何你想要的 |
[31:15] | Okay? Okay. | -好吗? -好 |
[31:18] | Good afternoon, Duncan. | 下午好 邓肯 |
[31:20] | Come on in and take a look. | 进来看看 |
[31:30] | I want to go back to the other one. | 我想回刚才那个手术室 |
[31:32] | We’re not talking about the other one. | 不许再说刚才那个手术室了 |
[31:34] | This one’s boring. | 这个太无聊了 |
[31:35] | Yeah? Well, yours will be boring, too. | 是吗? 你的手术也会这么无聊 |
[31:41] | Do I get the big lights? | 我的手术也用无影灯吗? |
[31:42] | Yeah, you get all the big lights. | 是的 会用所有的无影灯 |
[31:44] | Where’s the suctioner? It’s right over there. | -吸液器在哪里? -就在那里 |
[31:46] | Can I feel it? I just want to feel it once. | 我能用这个吗? 我只是想感受一次 |
[31:50] | Move over first. | 先过来 |
[31:54] | Can I touch the scalpel? | 我可以摸手术刀吗 |
[31:56] | You just need to lie down. | 你只需要躺下 |
[31:57] | I just want to see everything. | 我只是想看所有东西 |
[32:02] | Look here. See this? Yeah. | -看这里 看到这个了吗? -看到了 |
[32:04] | That’s a video camera. | 那是一个摄像机 |
[32:06] | You’ll be able to watch the whole thing | 在手术结束之后你在这里可以看到 |
[32:08] | When it’s over. Start shooting right now | -所有的东西 -那现在就开始吧 |
[32:10] | What? Lie down. | -干嘛? -躺下 |
[32:13] | See you after surgery. | 手术后见 |
[32:18] | Don’t squeeze too hard. | 别太用劲了 |
[32:20] | The teeth on the forceps can leave holes. | 钳齿会留下洞的 |
[32:23] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[32:25] | Very good. Keep going with that plane. | 很好 继续 |
[32:29] | Great. Okay, let me take a look. | 非常好 让我看看 |
[32:40] | Cowboys don’t have friends. | 牛仔没有朋友 |
[32:45] | Dr. Grey, you ready? | 格蕾医生 你准备好了吗? |
[32:47] | Okay, good visualization, and start suturing right here. | 好的 视野很好 就在这里开始缝合 |
[32:54] | All right. Keep going. | 很好 继续 |
[32:57] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[32:59] | All right. Give her a little room, O’malley. | 欧麦利给她一点空间 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:03] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[33:05] | You can tell dr. Yang | 你可以告诉杨医生 |
[33:06] | She’s a better teacher than I would’ve thought. | 她做老师比我想象中的好 |
[33:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:11] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[33:12] | If your colleagues know more than you do, | 如果你的同事比你知道得多 |
[33:14] | Milk ’em for all they’re worth. | 你应该把他们的价值全部吸收过来 |
[33:16] | But you lie to me again about your experience, | 但是如果你再对你的经历撒谎 |
[33:17] | And the next heart you see will be your own | 那么你看到的下一个心脏就会是你自己的 |
[33:19] | As I cut it out of your chest with a steak knife. | 我会用牛排刀把你的心脏挖出来 |
[33:28] | Mrs. Grandy? | 格蓝迪太太? |
[33:30] | Your husband is in recovery. | 你的丈夫正在恢复中 |
[33:31] | It was a tough procedure, | 手术比较复杂 |
[33:32] | But overall, it went really well. | 不过总体上 进行得很顺利 |
[33:37] | He’s gonna be okay, mrs. Grandy. | 格蓝迪太太 他会没事的 |
[33:40] | He is never gonna forgive me. | 他永远都不会原谅我 |
[33:43] | He was sick, and I told him he was lazy and boring. | 他生病了 而我却说他又懒又无聊 |
[33:47] | He was sick. You didn’t know. | 他生病了 你当时不知道 |
[33:49] | Well, I’m his wife. I should’ve known. | 我是他的妻子 我应该知道的 |
[33:53] | He was… | 他… |
[33:58] | People are terrible | 有时候人们对他们所爱的人 |
[34:01] | To the people they love sometimes. | 特别糟糕 |
[34:03] | They’re mean. | 变得很讨厌 |
[34:06] | You were both going through a really hard time, | 你们俩都经历了一段困难的时期 |
[34:08] | And you took it out on one another. | 你发泄到了对方的身上 |
[34:09] | It isn’t fun, but is what people do. | 这不是有趣好玩的事 但是人就这样 |
[34:13] | That doesn’t make you the worst wife in the world. | 这并不代表你就是世界上最差的妻子 |
[34:14] | It just makes you… A person who made a mistake. | 你只是…犯了一个错误 |
[34:40] | I miss anything good? | 我错过了什么精彩的吗? |
[34:42] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[34:43] | The redhead just gave the short one a case | 红头发的刚才给了那个矮个子一个病案 |
[34:45] | Because she thought he’d find it interesting– | 因为她认为他会觉得有趣 |
[34:47] | A pyogenic granuloma. Gave it away. | -一个脓性肉芽肿的病人 -送给别人 |
[34:52] | We could transfer. Maybe we’d be happier. | 我们可以转部门 可能我们会更快乐一点 |
[34:56] | We’d die of boredom. | 我们会无聊死的 |
[34:57] | We’d die with great skin. Hmm. | 就算死了也有个好皮肤 |
[35:00] | I had the biggest derm emergency | 我做了今天最大的一个 |
[35:02] | That exists toy, | 皮肤科急诊 |
[35:03] | And it was fun for about a minute, | 最初还很有趣的样子 |
[35:05] | ’cause a woman almost died, but then we saved her. | 因为一个女人差点死了 不过我们救活她了 |
[35:07] | And all she needed was a stupid biopsy. I tore a guy’s face off. | -她只要活体检查 -我将一个人的脸扯了下来 |
[35:11] | I reattached a coronary artery. | 我重新连接了一个冠状动脉 |
[35:14] | I hate you both. | 我恨你们两个 |
[35:19] | We are not happy, glowy people. | 我们是不快乐不幸福的人们 |
[35:22] | Yeah. Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[35:23] | We gotta get outta here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[35:25] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:29] | Still no word on the test? | 考试结果还没消息么? |
[35:32] | George, I’m sure you passed. It’ll be okay. | -乔治 我肯定你通过了 -会没事的 |
[35:35] | I mean, you’re gonna buy me a beer tonight, and then– | 我是说 你今晚会给我买啤酒的 然后… |
[35:37] | Oh, right. It’s gonna be okay. | -对 -会没事的 |
[35:39] | O’malley. Test results. | 欧麦利 考试结果 |
[35:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:56] | You passed. | 你通过了! |
[35:59] | I passed? | 我通过了? |
[36:00] | George, you’re– you’re not an intern anymore. | 乔治 你再也不是实习医生了 |
[36:05] | I passed. | 我通过了 |
[36:06] | We are so gonna celebrate. I passed. | -我们要去庆祝 -我通过了 |
[36:09] | I passed. | 我通过了 |
[36:11] | I pass– | 我通过了… |
[36:12] | I’m gonna, uh, I gotta go tell Izzie and Meredith. | 我要 嗯 我要去告诉伊兹和梅瑞狄斯 |
[36:16] | No, no, go tell ’em, and–and then we’ll… | 去告诉他们 然后…然后我们会… |
[36:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:26] | Huzzah! To George O’malley, repeater no more. | 干杯! 恭喜乔治・欧麦利不再是实习医生 |
[36:29] | You’re gonna be impossible now. | 你现在是无人能挡了 |
[36:32] | Lexie! Come on and join us. | 莱西! 过来和我们一起 |
[36:35] | Hey, I’m gonna get a drink first. | 我先去拿杯酒 |
[36:39] | Hey, Joe. Um, could I have a beer? | 乔 给我一杯啤酒 |
[36:41] | Sure. Want me to bring it to the table? | 当然 要我帮你那到那桌去吗? |
[36:42] | No, , I’m–i’m just gonna sit over there. | 不 我…我就坐那边好了 |
[36:49] | Hey, Joe, can I get another vodka tonic? | 乔 给我再来一杯伏特加汤尼 |
[36:54] | George passed his exam. | 乔治通过了考试 |
[36:59] | Tool. | 白痴 |
[37:03] | Ah, just the people I was looking for. | 啊 这正是我要找的人 |
[37:04] | Joe, I want to buy these two a drink. You are the best roommate ever. | -我想给这两人买一杯酒 -你是最好的室友 |
[37:07] | I am. Just to be clear– | 我当然是 只是明确一点… |
[37:10] | You two ever pull that crap on one of my cases again, | 你俩要再把这样的烂事搞到我的病案 |
[37:12] | I will have you thrown out of the program. | 我就把你们两个都踢出局 |
[37:29] | You know what, Joe? | 乔 这样 |
[37:31] | I-i know, okay? I know I’m being an ass. | 我知道 我知道我之前做得不对 |
[37:36] | I can’t help it. | 但是我控制不了 |
[37:37] | I’m pissed off all the time, so much, I can’t even breathe. | 我生气 太生气了 我都快不能呼吸了 |
[37:40] | But you can’t be pissed at a crazy chick | 但是我不能因为一个失去控制的 |
[37:42] | For losing her mind, | 女人就生气了 |
[37:43] | So there’s nobody else to be pissed at except you. | 所以除了你之外没有其他人可以让我生气的了 |
[37:47] | Nobody else. | 没有其他人了 |
[38:11] | We need to have rules. | 我们需要定规则 |
[38:14] | What? | 什么? |
[38:14] | Rules. We–we need rules | -规则 -我们…我们需要规则 |
[38:17] | About how we’re gonna deal with the motherland. | 关于我们如何处理”母地”的问题 |
[38:19] | Because it’s undiscovered country | 因为那是一片未被发现的土地 |
[38:22] | And… Maybe… | 也许 |
[38:26] | Maybe it’ll be the best vacation | 也许那将会是我们俩任何一个都 |
[38:27] | Either of us has ever had, | 不曾拥有过的最好的一次旅程 |
[38:28] | But… It’s mysterious… | 但是…它充满了神秘… |
[38:32] | And dark… | 而且很黑暗… |
[38:33] | And there should be rules… | 所以应该有规则… |
[38:36] | Oh, and–and an embassy… | 以及…以及一个大使馆 |
[38:38] | And a safe word. | 以及停止的暗语 |
[38:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:45] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在讲些什么啊? |
[38:47] | Below the… | 在… |
[38:49] | Below the mason-dixon line | 在你裤子里的 |
[38:51] | Of your pants. | 分界线 |
[38:57] | I’m not sure I’m ready to go there. | 我不确定我准备进行到那一步了 |
[39:02] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[39:04] | I–w– | 我… |
[39:06] | There’s lots of undiscovered territory | 有很多未被开发的领域 |
[39:09] | Above the belt. | 在腰以上的 |
[39:10] | Uh, we can take it slow. | 我们可以慢慢来 |
[39:13] | Maybe… Just… | 也许…只是… |
[39:17] | First base? | 上一垒? |
[39:23] | Whew. Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[39:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:29] | Here, finish my wine. | 这里 喝完我的酒 |
[39:31] | I’m gonna look at the menu | 我来看菜单 |
[39:32] | While you let your blood pressure | 然后你将你的血压 |
[39:34] | Drop back down to normal. | 慢慢降到正常水平 |
[39:40] | Erica. | 爱瑞卡 |
[39:46] | Maybe second base, too. | 也许也可以上二垒 |
[40:06] | I could always move back to the trailer. | 我可以随时搬回我的拖车 |
[40:09] | No, I want you here. | 不 我想要你在这里 |
[40:12] | I mean, I may not always be so graceful about it, | 我可能外表上没有表现出这样 |
[40:15] | But… I want you here. | 但是…我想你住这 |
[40:20] | You need a place for your things. | 你需要地方来放东西 |
[40:22] | It’s not an unreasonable request. | 这不是什么无理的要求 |
[40:26] | You can use this as your den or your office or whatever. | 你可以把这当成你自己的房间或办公室 |
[40:31] | It’s your mom’s den. | 这是你妈妈的房间 |
[40:33] | But she isn’t here. | 但她不在这里 |
[40:34] | You are. | 你才在这里 |
[40:50] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[40:53] | You need someplace, | 你需要一些 |
[40:55] | Someplace you can get away to. | 留给自己的地方 |
[40:58] | Well, I can always go to Cristina’s or whatever. | 我可以去克里斯蒂娜的家或其他地方 |
[41:02] | I think I have a better idea. | 我认为我有一个更好的想法 |
[41:04] | We like to think we’re fearless, | 我们喜欢把自己想像成无所畏惧的 |
[41:06] | Eager to explore unknown lands and soak up new experiences, | 渴望去探索未知地域并获得新的经历 |
[41:10] | But the fact is, we’re always terrified. | 但事实是 我们总是被吓到 |
[41:13] | Maybe the terror is part of the attraction. | 也许惊吓本来就是吸引的一部分 |
[41:15] | Some people go to horror movies. | 一些人看恐怖电影 |
[41:17] | We cut things open, dive into dark waters. | 我们将东西切开 跳进深暗的水中 |
[41:20] | “october 13, 1977. | “1977年10月13日” |
[41:24] | I haven’t slept in three days.” | “我已经有3天没有睡觉了” |
[41:27] | And at the end of the day, | 在一天结束之时 |
[41:28] | Isn’t that what you’d rather hear about | 一杯酒 一个朋友和45分钟的娱乐 |
[41:31] | If you’ve got one drink and one friend and 45 minutes? | 这不就是我们更想要得到的么? |
[41:35] | Smooth rides make for boring stories. | 平淡了就会无聊 |
[41:37] | A little calamity– that’s worth talking about. | 一点点的不幸…那才值得谈论 |