时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:01] | – I pass? – You’re not an intern anymore. | – 我通过了? – 你不再是实习生了 |
[00:04] | George doesn’t know I exist. | George根本没注意到我 |
[00:05] | Do you want to goon a date with me? | 想跟我约会吗? |
[00:06] | what if I’m not into it? | 要是我根本不好这一口呢? |
[00:08] | – I’m not letting you do this to me,alex. – I know I’m being an ass. | – 我不会让你任意而为的 Alex – 我知道我是个混蛋 |
[00:10] | I think I found a way to save lives. | 我想我找到了救治的方法 |
[00:11] | I could find patients for a clinical trial. | 我可以找病人来做临床试验 |
[00:14] | The tumor’s shrinking.The virus is working. | 肿瘤缩小了 病毒起作用了 |
[00:16] | – You keep a diary? – it’s not mine. | – 你居然写日记? – 不是我的 |
[00:17] | – Whose is it? – Your mother’S. | – 那是谁的? – 你妈的 |
[00:22] | I am a rock. | 我坚若磐石 |
[00:25] | I am an island. | 我遗世独立 |
[00:27] | That’s the mantra of pretty much every surgeon I’ve ever met. | 我认识的几乎所有外科医生 都爱用这句咒语 |
[00:32] | We like to think we’re independent,loners,mavericks… | 我们认为自己独立 不合群 特立独行… |
[00:36] | that all we need to do our jobs is an O.R.,A scalpel and a willing body. | 我们的工作就是待在手术室 对着甘心躺在手术台的病人下刀 |
[00:40] | – Is yang on call tonight? – Uh,yeah. | – Yang今晚轮值? – 是的 |
[00:42] | Why do you think it’s so clean in here? | 不然这里怎么这么干净? |
[00:45] | but the truth is,not even the best of us can do it alone. | 但事实上 我们中最强的人亦没法单干 |
[00:48] | Surgery,like life,is a team sport. | 手术就跟人生一样 是团队运动 |
[00:51] | Can I just say,the whole “taking it slow” thing? | “慢慢来” 这主意 |
[00:54] | Best idea ever. | 真是有史以来最好的主意 |
[00:57] | it really takes the pressure off. | 使人压力大减 |
[00:59] | Yeah.We can just,you know,hang out without all the– the expectations. | 我们可以 不带太高期望地在一起 |
[01:04] | Why rush things? | 不必急功近利 |
[01:06] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[01:07] | And eventually,you’ve got to get off the bench and decide… | 最终 你得离开冷板凳来决定 |
[01:13] | what team are you batting for? | 自己效忠哪队? |
[01:31] | You know,one of the joys of cohabitation is having breakfast together. | 同居的乐趣之一就是共享早餐 |
[01:35] | Well,I can’t today because bailey paged us in early. | 今天不行 Bailey让我们早点到 |
[01:37] | Well,I guess you don’t have time to look at our work in a major medical journal. | 那你也没时间看著名医学期刊上 对我们手术的报道咯? |
[01:40] | they published our clinical trial? | 我们的临床试验发表了? |
[01:43] | It’s on the cover. | 还上了封面 |
[01:44] | “A new method in treating inoperable malignant gliomas– the shepherd method.” | 治疗不宜手术的恶性神经胶质瘤新法 Shepherd疗法 |
[01:49] | What do you think? | 怎么样? |
[01:50] | It’s a picture,a big picture of you. | 你的大照上封面了 |
[01:53] | You’re making a face. | 你脸色不好看 |
[01:54] | I’m not making a face. | 我没有 |
[01:56] | I love that picture. | 我喜欢这张照片 |
[01:57] | I have to go. | 得走了 |
[02:00] | “The shepherd method.” | Shepherd疗法 |
[02:02] | It’s about time this hospital got some good publicity for a change. | 是该为咱们的医院改革造点势了 |
[02:05] | Oh,I heard you found a donor. | 听说你找到捐赠人了 |
[02:06] | Yes,sir.The last piece of the puzzle finally fell into place. | 是的 最后一块拼图归位了 |
[02:09] | This is the day,dr. Bailey,the day that seattle grace comes back swinging. | Bailey医生 今天可是 西雅图仁爱医院重放异彩的大日子 |
[02:14] | Shepherd on the front page of a national journal,bragging rights to a flashy surgery– | Shepherd上了国家级期刊的封面 还有豪华阵容的手术羡慕死别人 |
[02:18] | I don’t see mercy west taking on a project of this magnitude,do you? | 西慈医院可没这么牛的外科吧? |
[02:21] | I’d rather wait to celebrate till we pull this thing off. | 我想等顺利完成了再庆祝 |
[02:25] | Yeah,that’s a good call.We don’t want to jinx it. | 好主意 别把运气给吹跑了 |
[02:32] | Eat that,mercy west. | 想跟我们比 西慈医院 |
[02:37] | god,I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 天 我到处找你 |
[02:40] | Well,I had an early morning palatoplasty. | 早上做了个腭成形术 |
[02:43] | You see this? | 看过了么? |
[02:44] | – “The shepherd method”? – Yeah,yeah,very impressive. | – Shepherd疗法 – 对 对 很厉害 |
[02:46] | – Listen,last night,erica– you think they airbrushed his picture? | – 昨晚 Erica – 你说他的照片是不是ps过了? |
[02:48] | I mean,the man does not have one damn pore. | 连个毛孔都看不见 |
[02:51] | Could you focus?I need you right now. | 集中点好不? 我现在需要你 |
[02:53] | All right,well,I’m a little exhausted,but if you want to hop on and do all the work… | 好吧 虽然有点累 想要就直接跳上来了事吧 |
[02:57] | no,I need to talk. | 不 我想谈谈 |
[03:00] | last night,erica and I… we… | 昨晚 Erica和我… 我们… |
[03:07] | we did it.Sort of. | 做了 |
[03:09] | – Congratulations. – No. No,no. | – 恭喜啊 – 不 不 不 |
[03:11] | It was not good at all. | 一点不好 |
[03:14] | I choked. | 我手足无措 |
[03:16] | I couldn’t go down there. | 我无法面对那下面 |
[03:19] | I-I tried,but it justfelt so weird and clinical,like gynie rotation. | 试过了 太怪了 像妇科检查 |
[03:26] | I left this morning before she got up.I couldn’t even face her. | 今早在她醒来前我就遛了 不敢面对她 |
[03:29] | What if–what if me and erica are– what if–what if we were a mistake? | 要是 Erica和我… 在一起是个错误咋办? |
[03:32] | – Where are you going? – I can’t talk about this. | – 你去哪? – 不想跟你谈这个 |
[03:34] | Oh,come on.You love talking about this stuff. | 少来 你最爱聊这种东西了 |
[03:36] | Girl on girl.It’s hot. | 女女关系 很辣 |
[03:38] | Two girls getting nasty and loving it? | 两个女孩下流淫荡又热衷此道? |
[03:40] | That’s hot.One girl talking about how much it sucked? | 这才性感 一个女孩说此事多恶心? |
[03:43] | Depressing and wrong. | 令人压抑 而且是不对的 |
[03:45] | Just wrong. | 这样是不对的 |
[03:50] | the chief wants us to give george one of our interns? | 主任要我们每人给George一个实习生? |
[03:52] | Except for grey.She already lost o’malley. | 除了Grey 她已经少了一个O’malley |
[03:54] | Just dump your dead weight. | 你不是不需要你那些累赘吗 |
[03:55] | Oh,please.They’re all deadt. | 哦 拜托 他们一个比一个没用 |
[03:56] | Eigh that’s why I need all four of them,not three. | 这就是为什么我需要4个而不是3个 |
[04:04] | George is filling out paperwork,getting his real live doctor wings, | George在填文件 他就要开始真正的医生生涯了 |
[04:07] | so I thought now would be a good time to decorate his locker. | 所以我觉得现在装点他的柜子更好 |
[04:10] | – Give me that coffee. – Okay. | – 给我那咖啡 – 好的 |
[04:11] | I don’t even want the credit,but the clinical trial was my idea. | 我没想要荣誉 但是临床试验是我的主意 |
[04:14] | And I had to beg him to do it,more than once. | 我求了他不止一次他才下定决心做 |
[04:17] | it’s okay you want the credit.I would want the credit. | 你要荣誉也没关系 我会要的 |
[04:18] | When you screw the attendings,you get screwed.They have all the power. | 你搞医生 你就完了 因为他们有权力 |
[04:21] | Interns.You could screw interns. | 实习生 你可以搞实习生 |
[04:25] | I mean date. | 我是说 约会 |
[04:27] | Residents could date interns,’cause we’re nonthreatening. | 住院医生可以约实习生 因为我们没有威胁 |
[04:30] | I read this study once that said that interns hardly ever file sexual harassment claims | 我读到过一个文献 上面说 实习生几乎很少起诉性骚扰 |
[04:34] | because we feel so weak and powerless in the hospital environment,so that’s good. | 因为我们觉得自己在医院中 弱小又没有权力 |
[04:41] | interns– the other white meat. | 实习生 好一块香饽饽 |
[04:45] | where are we going? | 我们去哪? |
[04:46] | You’ll see when we get there. | 到了就知道 |
[04:48] | dr. Bailey,I’m actually on dr. Sloan’s service today. | Bailey医生 我今天要给Sloan医生帮忙 |
[04:50] | Everyone’s off their services.You’re all with me. | 所有人今天都听我的 |
[04:52] | – Where are we going? – you’ll see when we get there. | – 我们去哪? – 到了就知道 |
[04:54] | Hey,did you see your locker?I put a smelly candle in it, | 嘿 留言你柜子了吗? 我在里面放了块香薰蜡烛 |
[04:56] | – so now your scrubs are gonna smell like cinnamon bun. – Gosh,thanks. | – 现在你的手术服闻起来会像肉桂面包 – 上帝 谢谢 |
[04:59] | dr. Bailey,dr. Sloan is doing a transpalatal advancement.I’ve never seen one. | Bailey医生 Sloan医生正在做软腭前移 我从没见过 |
[05:02] | hahn said I could scrub in on her aortics. | Hahn说我能给她的大动脉手术做助手 |
[05:04] | Ypas and I really need to get to the clinic.I’ve staffed it with nurses and P.A.S, | 我得去诊所 虽然已经交代了护士守着 |
[05:07] | but I’m the only doctor on call,and I’ve got administrative work to– | 但我是唯一的值班医生 还有行政事务等着我处理 |
[05:10] | today is not about you. | 今天轮不到你们自作主张 |
[05:11] | It is not about whose services you wish to be on. | 别跟我说你们想做谁的助手 |
[05:13] | It’s not about your career. | 别跟我扯什么医生生涯 |
[05:15] | This is about me. | 今天是我的大日子 |
[05:17] | This is a project I’ve been working on for a long time, | 这是我努力了很久的一个项目 |
[05:19] | and it’s very important to me,therefore it will be very important to you. | 对我很重要 因此对你们也十分重要 |
[05:23] | And the only way we can pull this thing off is iwe work together as a team, | 唯一能把这件事完成的办法 就是我们像一个团队一样工作 |
[05:26] | so today,you are not 15 individual doctors,you are one team of surgeons representing this hospital. | 所以今天 你们不是15个医生 你们是代表这家医院的一个手术团队 |
[05:33] | Is everybody clear othat? | 都明白了吗? |
[05:37] | – um,why would they need so many doctors for one surgery? – I don’t know. | – 为什么一个手术需要这么多医生? – 我不知道 |
[05:41] | because it’s not just one surgery.It’s 12 surgeries– | 因为这不只是一个手术 是12个 |
[05:44] | 6 kidney transplants in six O.R.S,all at themeame ti. | 在6间手术室同时进行的 6个肾脏移植手术 |
[05:49] | Paired matching kidney donation. | 肾脏交换移植 |
[05:52] | A 6-way swap– 6 people donate kidneys to total strangers, | 6个人捐献肾脏给陌生人 |
[05:56] | six people get kidneys from total strangers. | 6个人从陌生人得到肾脏 |
[05:59] | 12 people walk away happy. | 12个人快乐的离开 |
[06:01] | Paired matching kidney donation. | 肾脏交换移植 |
[06:03] | – Otherwise known as – dude,a domino surgery. | – 也叫作 – 老天 连锁移植手术 |
[06:15] | Grey anatomy Season 5 Episode 5 | |
[06:18] | stan mercer,46,chronic renal failure secondary to high blood pressure. | Stan Mercer 46岁 慢性肾衰竭 伴随高血压 |
[06:23] | His wife here wanted to donate a kidney to him,but she wasn’t a match. | 他妻子想捐肾给他 但是不匹配 |
[06:26] | So she will be donating her kidney to ms.Chen over there,who is a match, | 所以她将把肾脏捐给那位Chen女士 她的匹配 |
[06:31] | while mr. Mercer will be getting a kidney from this young man today. | 同时Mercer先生会从这位年轻人 这里得到肾脏 |
[06:35] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:39] | P.J.,Please. | P.J. 拜托 |
[06:43] | uh,kurt walling,58,chronic renal failure secondary to diabetes. | Kurt Walling 58岁 慢性肾衰竭伴随糖尿病 |
[06:48] | His son P.J. Wasn’t a match,so mr. Walling will be getting ms.Herman’s kidney today. | 他儿子P.J.和他不匹配 所以Walling先生 会从Herman女士那里得到肾脏 |
[06:53] | – Thanks for the kidney,ms. Herman. – Oh,call me lindsay. | – 谢谢 Herman女士 – 哦 叫我Lindsay |
[06:55] | We’re gonna be pretty close by the end of the day. | 今天结束时我们会很亲近了 |
[06:57] | And so on and so forth.Why do you still look stupid? | 等等 你们看上去为啥还这么蠢? |
[07:00] | Well,maybe if we had a cheat sheet. | 如果我们有小抄的话会好点儿 |
[07:01] | Ms.Herman gives her kidney to mr. Walling. | Herman女士把她的肾脏给Walling先生 |
[07:03] | mr. Walling’s son gives his kidney to mr. Mercer. | Walling先生的儿子捐给Mercer先生 |
[07:05] | mr. Mercer’s wife gives her kidney to ms. Chen. | Mercer先生的妻子捐给Chen女士 |
[07:07] | Ms. Chen’s sister gives her kidney to mr. Patel. | Chen女士的妹妹捐给Patel先生 |
[07:10] | mr. Patel’s wife gives her kidney to ms. Loring, | Patel先生的妻子捐给Loring女士 |
[07:12] | who came in with her cousin,ms. Gomez, | 而Loring女士的表妹Gomez女士 |
[07:14] | who’s giving her kidney to mr. Cross,the professional flautist. | 而她会捐给Cross先生 专业笛手 |
[07:17] | For those of you without a photographic memory,it’s up on a board in the conference room. | 你们这些没有过目不忘本事的 来会议室 |
[07:21] | And why do we have to do all x transplants at one time? | 为什么我们要同时做这些手术 |
[07:24] | so no one backs out at the last minute. | 以防有医生临时退出 |
[07:26] | Why would anybody back out?It’s such an incredible thing to be a part of. | 为什么会有人退出? 这手术是人都会想参与的 |
[07:28] | Well,passing the organ’s kinda creepy.I’d back out. | 传递器官有些恐怖 我就想退出 |
[07:30] | Yeah,yeah,that’s why this whole surgery is a giant house of cards. | 没错 所以这手术成功的难度很大 |
[07:33] | If we lose one donor,we lose them all. | 如果我们流失一个捐赠者 其他人也会退出 |
[07:35] | So you will not only provide excellent medical care,but you will keep your patients happy. | 所以你们不仅要手术做得完美 还要让你们的病人心情愉悦 |
[07:40] | We need to make sure this whole thing doesn’t fall apart before the surgery. | 我们不能在没做手术之前 就让这事儿黄了 |
[07:43] | Any questions? | 还有什么疑问吗? |
[07:44] | Um,I heard when the did a domino at boston gen, | 听说波士顿总医院做过连锁移植手术 |
[07:47] | the residents all got to keep one of the dead kidneys in a jar aa souvenir. | 住院医生可以用罐子把坏肾 装起来带回家 当作纪念品 |
[07:50] | – I want a kidney in a jar. – Me,too,can I have a kidney? | – 我也要一个 – 我也要 我能拿一个不? |
[07:52] | Well,if they get kidneys,I get a kidney. | 如果他们都可以拿 我也要一个 |
[07:54] | Quantities are limited.I asked first.Can we? | 数量有限 先问先得 可以不? |
[07:56] | No one is taking home a kidney in a jar. | 谁也不准把肾装回家 |
[07:58] | Diseased kidneys are not tchotchkes for your coffee table. | 病变的肾脏 不是你们咖啡桌上的摆设 |
[08:00] | Now go.Go. | 现在该干嘛 干嘛去 |
[08:08] | Hey,you okay? | 嘿 你还好吧? |
[08:11] | Uh,bailey snagged all the surgical residents and interns,so I’m stuck with the psych interns. | Bailey把所有外科住院医生和实习生 都抢走了 我只抢了个神经科实习生 |
[08:16] | – Not the sharpest. – Okay,you’re busy. | – 笨死了 – 好吧 你是大忙人 |
[08:18] | I’ll be brief.I was thinking,if you weren’t on call tonight, | 我长话短说 我想如果你今晚不当值 |
[08:21] | that,uh,maybe we could,uh,go to my place,order in dinner,rent a movie. | 或许我们可以去我家 叫点外卖 租张碟看 |
[08:27] | Tonight?You want to get together again tonight? | 今晚? 你今晚又想约我? |
[08:30] | Well,I had a lot of fun last night. | 我昨晚很开心 |
[08:32] | Fun. | 开心 |
[08:33] | Anyway,just let me know. | 你想好了就告诉我 |
[08:38] | Okay,as you may know,one of you is going to o’malley today. | 好了 众所周知 你们中的一个 今天要分去跟O’Malley了 |
[08:41] | Oh,me!I-I’ll go if you need a volunteer. | 哦 我! 如果要自荐的话 我可以去 |
[08:43] | I decide who gets to go after I decide which one of you sucks the most. | 等我想好你们谁最差之后 再来决定让谁去 |
[08:47] | And you better not suck on purpose,because I will know. | 你最好不要故意出错 因为我心里明白得很 |
[08:49] | Honey,would you like your book or some music,something to help you relax? | 亲爱的 你想不想看看书听听歌 来放松一下? |
[08:53] | – I don’t know.Maybe some water. – How about some ice chips instead? | – 我不知道 喝口水吧 – 来点沙冰好不? |
[08:56] | Your ankles are looking a little thick. | 你的脚踝好像有点肿 |
[08:58] | My wife loves tracking my fluid retention. | 我妻子很留意我的水潴留情况 |
[09:03] | And,megan,will you please come over here and tape the needles so we n start dialis? | Megan 你过来用胶布把针头固定好 我们好做透析 |
[09:07] | sounds just like a real doctor. | 说得好像你是医生一样 |
[09:14] | – uh,it says here that you don’t have a loved one in the domino,ms.Herman. – No. | – 资料上说 手术中没有你的亲人 – 的确没有 |
[09:18] | So you’re just donating a kidney to a complete stranger for nothing in return? | 这么说你完全不计回报 把你的肾脏捐赠给一个陌生人? |
[09:22] | It’s really no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[09:23] | – I have two kidneys,and they say you can live with one,so… – are you kidding? | – 我有两个肾 医生说一个也能活 所以… – 说笑吧? |
[09:27] | That’s amazing,what you’re doing. | 你这么做真是太让人钦佩了 |
[09:28] | U.N.O.S.Is always short on organs. | 器官捐献所的器官一直都不够 |
[09:30] | – If everyone in the world did this – yeah,it’d be all peace and love and unicorns. | – 如果人人都献出一点爱 – 是呢 这将是和平美好的奇异世界 |
[09:33] | She gets it,grey. | 她明白了 Grey |
[09:34] | – I’m so sick of all the “yay,you.” – I totally understand. | – 我早就烦了这一套 “嘿 靓女” – 再同意不过了 |
[09:45] | The chief has got me doing press all day with journalists. | 主任一整天都在让我 跟那些记者做介绍说明 |
[09:47] | My face is starting to hurt from smiling. | 我的脸笑得都抽筋了 |
[09:49] | I already pushed that. | 我已经按过了 |
[09:51] | It comes faster when I push it. | 我来按就会快一点 |
[09:52] | Oh,must be that shepherd method. | 噢 那肯定是”Shepherd法”的神奇了 |
[09:54] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[09:56] | – I think I’ll take the stairs. – Meredith,are you bothered by this? | – 我想我还是走楼梯好了 – Meredith 这让你生气了? |
[09:59] | Why would I be bothered? | 我干嘛要生气? |
[10:00] | You can’t call it the shepherd-grey method because then people would ink you had help. | 你没用”Shepherd-Grey法”来命名 因为别人会觉得你不是独立完成的 |
[10:07] | so do I rely have to give my kidney to that old guy? | 我真的要把我的肾给那个老头? |
[10:09] | mr. Mercer couldn’t be more than 50. | Mercer先生50岁都不到 |
[10:11] | My son’s to him,everyone over 40 is on the brink of death. | 我儿子才22岁 对他来说 超过40岁的人都是一只脚踏进棺材了 |
[10:15] | Turned 23 in august. | 今年8月就已经满23岁了 |
[10:17] | Oh,that’s right. | 哦 没错 |
[10:18] | Maybe we could have a little belated party here in the hospital,get you an ice cream cake. | 或许可以推后点 在医院给你过生日 给你订个冰激凌蛋糕 |
[10:22] | – You used to love those. – Yeah,when I was 7. | – 你超爱吃的 – 是呢 我7岁的时候 |
[10:25] | Look,I’m not here for a reunion. | 听着 我不是回来和你团圆的 |
[10:27] | I just want to get this over with and get out of here,okay? | 我只是想了结这一切 然后立马就走 行不行? |
[10:30] | So you are on dialysis four times a week now? | 你现在每周都要做四次透析了? |
[10:32] | They might as well chain me to the machine at this point. | 干脆把透析机绑在我身上好了 |
[10:35] | My kidneys are shot. | 我的肾脏早已无力支撑 |
[10:37] | I’m living on borrowed time. | 我活的每一刻都是奇迹 |
[10:39] | So I’m pretty lucky to have a son who would do this for me. | 其实我已经很幸运 能有个儿子愿为我牺牲 |
[10:42] | You’re lucky you’re loaded. | 你的好运已经准备好了 |
[10:44] | So when do I get the 10,000 bucks,before or after the surgery? | 你是做手术之前 还是之后 把那一万块给我? |
[10:51] | It’s a christmas gift. | 这是圣诞礼物 |
[10:53] | Well,it’s october. | 现在才10月 |
[11:06] | I see you two hovering. | 你们俩徘徊很久了 |
[11:09] | hypothetically,say a patient was… paying his son for a kidney,what exactly would happen? | 假设 一个病人… 花钱问他儿子买肾 会怎样? |
[11:17] | Paying money for a kidney? | 花钱买肾? |
[11:19] | Hypothetically. | 我是说”假设” |
[11:23] | Well,as someone who stole an organ herself not that long ago, | 某人自己前不久才偷了一个器官 |
[11:27] | you should know,what would happen is your patient would be out of the exchange. | 你应该知道 结果就是 你的病人将无权参加连环手术 |
[11:34] | Which means that this person,since her husband’s no longer getting a kidney,would drop out. | 也就是说 这个人因为她丈夫 没有得到肾脏 她就会退出 |
[11:40] | Then they would drop out,then they would drop out,then the whole thing would fall apart. | 然后他俩会退出 他俩也退出 这件事就黄了 |
[11:44] | That’s what would happen. | 这就是结果 |
[11:46] | So if you both are suggesting that that’s what’s going on here, | 如果你们俩都觉得这是真的 |
[11:49] | you’d better be damn sure about it. | 你们最好完完全全搞清楚 |
[11:54] | It’s just a gift. | 只是礼物罢了 |
[11:56] | Uh,an early stocking stuffer. | 提前的圣诞礼物 |
[12:00] | Most girls your age,they’re busy shopping. | 大多数你这个年纪的女生 都是血拼一族 |
[12:02] | You’re in the hospital giving a kidney to a stranger. | 你却在医院里给陌生人捐肾 |
[12:05] | oh,I’m not such a saint. | 噢 我没你说的那么高尚 |
[12:06] | Your kidney may not be going directly to my husband, | 你的肾脏虽然没有直接 植入我丈夫的身体 |
[12:08] | but you’re one of the people saving his life today. | 但你是拯救他生命的好心人之一 |
[12:11] | To me,your mother teresa. | 对我来说 你就是特丽莎嬷嬷 |
[12:13] | Honey,would you mind running and getting a wet washcloth for me? | 亲爱的 你能过去帮我 拿一条湿毛巾过来吗? |
[12:15] | – I’m just – oh,yeah,of course.Excuse me. | – 我有点 – 噢 好的 没问题 失陪 |
[12:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | You know,my mother invented the grey method all by herself. | 我妈妈一个人就开创了”Grey法” |
[12:22] | You know,maybe you should stop reading her diary. | 或许你不应该再去看她的日记了 |
[12:24] | It’s gonna make you feel inadequate. | 它只会让你觉得自己更加没有才 |
[12:26] | She’s dead and in the past and still outpacing me. | 她已经死了 已经成为了过去 但是她还是我无法超越的高度 |
[12:30] | Okay,see,see that intern over there? | 快看 看见那边那个实习生没? |
[12:32] | Is he clean? | – 他有没有病? – 什么? |
[12:34] | What?Well,I was just thinking,what lexopedia said,and,you know,she may be on to something. | 我只是在回味”Lex大字典”的话 或许她这回还真说对了 |
[12:38] | You’re gonna sleep with an intern? | 你要跟实习生上床? |
[12:39] | It’d just be scratching the itch. | 仅仅是满足我的饥渴而已 |
[12:42] | it’s been a long time. | 我很久没搞过了 |
[12:44] | I can’t do this. | 我受不了了 |
[12:45] | All these people telling me how wonderful and selfless and giving I am– | 所有人都说我多么无私 多么乐善好施 |
[12:48] | I-I can take it anymore,especially not from her. | 我再也受不了了 尤其是她 |
[12:51] | All right,just keep your voice down. | 好吧 你小点声 |
[12:52] | Did you see her face,thanking me for saving your life? | 你看到她的表情了吗? 感谢我救了你的命? |
[12:55] | Stan,this is crazy.You promised you would tell her.Please! | Stan 这太疯狂了 你答应过要告诉她的! |
[12:59] | mr. Mercer,is everything okay? | Mercer先生 你没事吧? |
[13:01] | – No,I don’t feel so good,actually. – Tell her! | – 不 我感觉不大好 – 告诉她! |
[13:03] | If the past three years have meant anything to you,you have to tell her! | 如果我们在一起这三年 对你还有意义的话 你就去告诉她! |
[13:07] | Stan? | |
[13:12] | I’m not an idiot.I know there have been other women. | 我不是白痴 我知道他偷情 |
[13:13] | All these years,I told myself it was just sex. | 这些年来 我一直告诉自己 他们不过是为了性 |
[13:15] | It’s just… my god,stan. | 我的天啊 Stan |
[13:18] | She’s giving a kidney for you.That–that’s not sex. | 她要把肾给你 这可不止是性 |
[13:21] | – It’s family. – All right,his,uh,cardiac enzymes and E.K.G. | – 这可是家人做的事情 – 好吧 他的心肌酶和心电图 |
[13:24] | Look good.He had an acute anxiety attack. | 看上去不错 他刚才急性焦虑发作了 |
[13:27] | I can clear him for surgery. | 我可以让他动手术 |
[13:28] | I do everything for you. | 我为你做了一切 |
[13:29] | I’ve given up my entire life to get you to dialysis,drive you to the doctors– | 我放弃了自己的人生 带你做透析 开车送你去看病 |
[13:34] | I didn’t ask you to do any of that. | 我可没求你做这些 |
[13:36] | I can drive a car. | 我自己能开车 |
[13:37] | I can pour my own juice. | 我自己可以倒饮料 |
[13:39] | I got sick,not elderly. | 我只是病了 但没有老的不中用 |
[13:41] | Well,don’t worry. | 不用担心了 |
[13:43] | I won’t do one more thing for you,and that includes giving a kidney. | 我再也不为你多做任何事了 包括我这颗肾 |
[13:52] | – Get on the phone with U.N.O.S. – Tell them we need a kidney that matches mrs.Mercer’s antibodies. | – 给器官捐献所打电话 – 我们需要一个符合Mercer太太抗体的新肾 |
[13:57] | – U.N.O.S.Is a long shot. – It’s the only shot we have.Now go,now. | – 器官捐献所可能来不及了 – 这是我们唯一的选择 快去 |
[14:06] | she’s barely a second-year resident.I made the virus. | 她当住院医师甚至还不到两年 而我制造了病毒 |
[14:09] | She assisted.When michael jordan scores,no one cares about the assist. | 她帮了你 乔丹要是进了球 没人在乎是谁助攻的 |
[14:13] | – I don’t know.Scottie pippen… – you know what I mean. | – 我不知道 皮蓬… – 你知道我说什么 |
[14:15] | These women,they overthink everything. | 这些女人总是想太多 |
[14:18] | Somebody’s cranky today. | 有人今天很纠结 |
[14:20] | What is that?”Experimental treatments for cleft palates. | 是什么? 治疗颚裂的实验性疗法 |
[14:24] | You’re working on your own clinical trial,aren’t you? | 你在搞自己的临床试验 是吧? |
[14:26] | I’m–I’m jt– I’m doing a little research. | 我 只是在搞点小研究 |
[14:28] | See,the very sight of me reminds you | 看 你一看见我就想起 |
[14:31] | that you’ve not made one worthwhile contribution to medical history,doesn’t it? | 自己没为医学事业作任何贡献 是吧? |
[14:36] | – Get out. – You should read my article. | – 滚蛋 – 你该读读我的文章 |
[14:37] | It will enrich your life,make you a better man. | 它会丰富你的人生 让你更加茁壮 |
[14:40] | I’m saving it for the bathroom. | 我留着用来擦屁股 |
[14:44] | It started as an office thing,you know,light,fun. | 一切从办公室恋情开始 轻松愉快 |
[14:48] | and then one day you wake up,and… this older guy is all you can think about. | 接着有天你醒来 这个老男人占据你思想的全部 |
[14:55] | You’d do anything for him,even give a kidney. | 你愿意为他做一切 甚至捐肾 |
[15:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:04] | I could save his life,too. | 我也能救他的命啊 |
[15:06] | I mean,she may be married to him,but… I’m saving his life today,too. | 我是说 她是嫁给了他 但我如今也能拯救他 |
[15:13] | So then he’ll finally have to choose. | 那样他就终于能做出选择了 |
[15:16] | Her or me? | 爱我还是爱她? |
[15:22] | apparently,erica loved it,the non-sex sex. | 明显地 Erica很享受那”非性之性” |
[15:26] | I think she might want more. | 我想她可能还要更多 |
[15:27] | Happens to me all the time with women.I barely remember it,their minds are blown. | 这常发生在我和我的”后宫”身上 我记不住她们 她们却为我疯狂 |
[15:30] | That’s your sage advice? | 这就是你的贤明之见? |
[15:31] | I’m a world-class surgeon,double boarded in plastics and E.N.T. | 我可是世界级的外科医生 整容 耳鼻喉双料强人 |
[15:34] | I have more meaningful and worthwhile things to do than dispense sex advice. | 比起给人性方面的建议 我还有很多更有意义的事要做 |
[15:38] | Yeah,like what? | 比方说? |
[15:40] | – Nice. – oh,come on. | – 算你狠 – 得了吧 |
[15:42] | No,mark,I need your help. | Mark 你得帮帮我 |
[15:48] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[15:51] | What is going on? | 这是干什么呢? |
[15:54] | Trying to decide which of our interns to give to georg in front of us. | 海选送给George的实习生 |
[15:57] | They’re deciding in front of us,like livestock at a state fair. | 他们就像在牲畜市场 面对面地选我们 |
[16:00] | I think I’ll keep lexopedia. | 我想我得留着”Lex大辞典” |
[16:02] | She remembers many things. | 她记性超好 |
[16:05] | And she bathes,which is much more than I can say for… stinky two over there.you smell. | 而且她也洗澡 这点就比 站那儿的臭二号强 不信你闻闻 |
[16:10] | well,graciella charts like crap. | 好吧 Graciella把病例弄得一团糟 |
[16:13] | But she can put in a line. | 但是她很会抢位置 |
[16:15] | Claire,on the htherand,nearly castrated a guy with a catheter. | 另一方面 Claire差一点儿 用导尿管把病人给阉了 |
[16:19] | we can hear you. | 我们能听见哎 |
[16:21] | – I might dump pierce. – Ooh,how does he suck? | – 我可能得放弃 Pierce – 为什么他不好? |
[16:23] | I just hate saying the name pierce. | 我讨厌 Pierce这个名字 |
[16:26] | we should revolt. | 我们应该反抗 |
[16:27] | They’d respect us more if we didn’t participate in our own humiliation. | 如果我们不自取其辱 他们就会更尊重我们 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:32] | you revolt first,and I’ll follow. | 你起义 我殿后 |
[16:34] | Hey,have you heardfrom U.N.O.S.Yet? | 器官捐献所有消息么? |
[16:36] | they’re still searching for a match.But so far,nothing. | 他们仍在找匹配类型 但目前还没找到 |
[16:38] | I hope they come through.My guy really needs a kidney. | 我希望他们能解决 我的病人真的需要一颗肾 |
[16:40] | Yeah,they all need kidneys,izzie. | 他们都需要肾 Izzie |
[16:42] | If derek needed a kidney,I wouldn’t give him one.He’d take the credit. | 如果Derek要颗肾 我才不给呢 他就又把风光抢走了 |
[16:45] | He’d say he magically grew it himself. | 他会说肾神奇地自己长出来了 |
[16:47] | my guy’s been sick for 15 years. | 我的病人病了15年了 |
[16:49] | Can you imagine having your life on hold like that? | 你能想象自己那样活着么? |
[16:52] | Plus,he’s got such a crappy kid. | 另外 他还有个不孝子 |
[16:54] | Hey!Did I say you could put that down? | 嘿! 我说让你放下了么? |
[16:58] | No,so pick it up.Weak. | 拿起来 你这个弱弱 |
[17:02] | – No stamina. – Yeah,but he takes orders. | – 没毅力 – 但是他听从指令 |
[17:05] | true.True. | 这倒是 |
[17:10] | Is my husband getting a kidney or not?Wait,what about my sister? | – 我丈夫还能得到肾么? – 等等 我姐姐呢? |
[17:13] | If she’s not getting a kidney today,am not giving mine to some stranger. | 如果她今天得不到 我才不把我的肾捐给陌生人呢 |
[17:17] | I will do my best to make sure everyone gets a kidney today. | 我会努力让大家今天都有肾 |
[17:20] | I’ll update you as soon as I have information.Please. | 一有消息我就告诉大家 |
[17:25] | Sir,I–I’ve got this under control. | 主任 我会处理好的 |
[17:27] | I have grey talking with U.N.O.S.I have– | 我让Grey去找器官捐献所了 |
[17:29] | we are being featured on the national news. | 我们上了全国新闻 |
[17:32] | All eyes are on seattle grace. | 所有人都盯着西雅图仁爱医院 |
[17:36] | – Fix this. – Yes,sir. | – 搞定它 – 遵命 |
[17:40] | I have been poked and prodded like a lab rat,what,all for nothing? | 我像个小白鼠一样被刺来刺去 都白折腾了? |
[17:45] | We got to spend time with each other. | 我们还是在一起了啊 |
[17:47] | That’s not nothing. | 这可不是瞎折腾 |
[17:48] | Oh,oh,now you want to spend time together? | 现在你想在一起了? |
[17:51] | Well,you’re about 20 years too late. | 你可晚了20年 |
[17:54] | – So,yeah,nothing. – P.J… | – 这就是瞎折腾 |
[17:57] | do I still get the $10,000 if the surgery doesn’t happen? | 如果这手术不做了 我还能拿到一万美金吗? |
[18:00] | ‘Cause if not,I’m outta here. | 没有的话我就出去了 |
[18:02] | – I have a life to get back to. – Please. | – 我还有我的生活 – 求你了 |
[18:05] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[18:07] | If you could… just be patient a little bit longer… | 如果你能再多忍耐一会儿 |
[18:19] | I was gonna punch that kid.I mean,what kind of a selfish idiot– his father is sick, | 我真想给他一拳 自私的白痴 他老爸病了 |
[18:23] | he’s really sick,and all he cares aboutis his stupid money. | 病的很严重 而他却只在乎愚蠢的钱 |
[18:26] | All right,the guy must have done something really bad to make the kid so angry. | 他一定是犯了什么恶行 才让他儿子那么生气 |
[18:29] | Maybe he just cares about his son,but the moron is too emotionally stunted to let him. | 也许他很关心他的儿子 但那脑残却迟钝得感觉不到 |
[18:33] | Okay,uh,I’m–I’m– I’m trying to be,uh… | 好吧 呃 我真想…呃 |
[18:37] | I am,but this right here? | 可是现在 |
[18:39] | This–this– this is exactly your problem. | 这正是你的问题所在 |
[18:41] | You get all wrapped up and involved and you just– | 你让自己纠缠不清 |
[18:44] | you start–you start caring about these people. | 你开始在意这些人 |
[18:47] | Your patient in there,he’s the moron. | 你的病人 他才是白痴 |
[18:49] | His son’s never gonna give him what he wants,and he’s just gonna be disappointed. | 他绝不会从他儿子那 得到他想要的 他只会感到失望 |
[18:52] | And the sooner he gets that,the sooner you get it… | 一旦他感到失望 你也会… |
[18:58] | no,go on,please. | 别停 继续呀 |
[19:00] | Be a selfish ass.’Cause at least then I know what to expect. | 做个自私的白痴 至少我还知道该期待什么 |
[19:03] | ‘Cause this being a decent guy one second and a total jerk the next,it’s getting really old,alex. | 这一秒还是个得体的绅士 下一秒就成了个混蛋 这不新鲜了 Alex |
[19:08] | So who’s it gonna be?Pick one. | 你到底想做哪个? 选一个吧 |
[19:17] | o’malley.’Sup,bud?it’s doctor. | O’Malley 兄弟 还好么? 现在是医生了哈 |
[19:20] | Missed you at lunch today.It was an all-new level of hell. | 午餐的时候真想你 就像煎熬在地狱的第十九层 |
[19:23] | oh,no,I was busy doing my own charts. | 噢 不是 我忙着写病历呢 |
[19:25] | the internsdon’t respect me. | 那些实习生不尊重我 |
[19:27] | I would respect you if I was your intern. | 我要是实习生我肯定尊重你 |
[19:28] | george,they don’t respect you because they’re not scared of you. | George 他们不尊重你 是因为不怕你 |
[19:31] | Just decimate one every few days. | 杀一儆百 隔几天就吓他们一次 |
[19:33] | It’s not rocket science.Two. | 这又不是造火箭 二号 |
[19:37] | Who’s getting,uh,ms.Herman’s kidney? | 谁接受Herman女士的肾脏? |
[19:42] | Uh,I can– I can go check. | 呃 我去查一下 |
[19:44] | – Three? – mr. Walling. | – 三号? – Walling先生 |
[19:46] | That’s right.No.I totally forgot. | 对 我完全忘了 |
[19:48] | You forgot. | 你忘了 |
[19:50] | Like you forgot to do your notes before rounds? | 就像在巡房前忘了做足功课? |
[19:52] | Or like you forgot to pull the drain on my post-op S.B.O.? | 或者就像术后忘了拉呼吸引流管? |
[19:55] | Or like you forgot to sign all your dictation,so all your charts– | 又或者忘了在口述记录上签字 导致你所有的病历– |
[19:58] | uh,my charts–are delinquent? | 呃 我的病历记录都无效? |
[20:01] | You forgot… because the only thing you can retain in that pea-sized brain of yours is what time lunch is. | 你忘了…因为你那豌豆大的脑子 唯一能记住的就是午饭时间 |
[20:09] | Grey here is gonna become a surgeon while you dig ditches by the side of the road. | Grey就要成为外科医生了 而你却还没走上正道 |
[20:20] | It’s brutal,but it’s effective. | 残忍 却很有效 |
[20:26] | – I am not gonna do this with you. – Do what? | – 我不会跟你那样的 – 哪样? |
[20:28] | Have this silent fight. | 像这样冷战 |
[20:29] | I’m gonna write the editors and have them print a correction– the shepherd-grey method. | 我会要求编辑刊登更正 –Shepherd-Grey法 |
[20:33] | I don’t want you to give me credit because you’re mad that I’m mad. | 我不希望你仅仅因为 不想跟我怄气而给我赞赏 |
[20:36] | I want you to give me credit because you think I worked hard for it and I deserve it. | 我希望你能看到我的努力 认为这是我应得的 |
[20:39] | You don’t deserve it. | 这不是你应得的 |
[20:41] | You’re a baby. | 你还是个新手 |
[20:43] | You have the potential to be a good surgeon,maybe a great one. | 你有潜力做个很好的外科医生 |
[20:47] | But you haven’t even scratched the surface on what you need to learn. | 但你现在甚至还未能破茧而出 |
[20:50] | it was my idea. | 那是我出的主意 |
[20:53] | and I hate that picture. | 我讨厌那张照片 |
[20:58] | any available I.V. Nurse to the E.R. U.N.O.S. | 请空闲的静脉注射护士到急诊室 |
[21:02] | U.N.O.S.Doesn’t have a match. | 器官捐献所没有合适的配型 |
[21:12] | okay. | 好吧 |
[21:13] | Uh,we can,um… we’ve been stalling. We haven’t released anyone. | 呃 我们推迟点时间 所有人都还在 |
[21:19] | I can talk to ms.Mercer– | 我可以和Mercer女士谈谈… |
[21:21] | you can’t do anything that could be seen as coercion. | 高压政策下什么都做不了 |
[21:24] | -U.N.O.S. Is very clear. -But,sir– | – 器官捐献所已经很明确了 – 可是 主任… |
[21:26] | the last thi we need is to lose our status as a transplant center. | 我们要做的最后一件事 就是解散这个”器官移植中心” |
[21:33] | Let the patients go home. | 让病人都回家吧 |
[21:38] | *** | 都结束了 |
[21:55] | I’ve got a cabg in an hour. Want to get some coffee? | 1小时后 我有个冠状动脉旁路移植术 想喝杯咖啡吗? |
[21:59] | -I’m not cut out for this. -Coffee? | – 我不适应这个 – 咖啡? |
[22:02] | No,this,the–the touching and the… sex with a girl. I just–I-I can’t do it. | 不 这样肌肤之亲… 和一个女人做爱 我做不到 |
[22:07] | I thought I could but… | 我以为我能… |
[22:09] | but you did do it.I don’t understand. | 可你确实做了 我不太明白 |
[22:18] | It wasn’t good for you. | 你感觉并不好 |
[22:31] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[22:33] | I got so close. | 差那么一点点 |
[22:35] | You’re gonna be pretty high on the transplant list. Something else will come up. | 你在移植名单上很靠前 很快就会有别的肾了 |
[22:39] | It’s not the kidney I’m upset about. | 我并不是为了肾心烦意乱 |
[22:42] | Your son. | 哦 是为你儿子 |
[22:43] | We hadn’spoken in over a year. | 一年来我们都没有联系 |
[22:46] | It took me months to find him. | 我花了好几个月才找到他 |
[22:48] | -This was my chance to get him back. -Right. | – 这是让他回来的好机会 – 是啊 |
[22:52] | I know P.J. Can be selfish… rude… | 我知道P.J.有点自私…无礼… |
[22:58] | but it hasn’t been easy for him. | 但他也不容易 |
[23:02] | his mom died. | 他妈妈去世了 |
[23:05] | I worked late most nights. | 我经常加班到深夜 |
[23:08] | I made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯了很多错 |
[23:09] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你无须自责 |
[23:12] | Some people are just broken. | 有些人的关系就是自然而然地破裂了 |
[23:15] | I guess you just try not to care too much. | 你该试着别太在乎 |
[23:19] | Then you can’t be disappointed. | 那样就不会失望了 |
[23:25] | These are,uh,your discharge papers. | 这是 呃 你的出院手续 |
[23:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:40] | I don’t know why I’M… | 我不知道为什么我会… |
[23:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:03] | Now all you have to do is sign there at the bottom,and you’re free to go. | 你得在底下签名 签好就可以走了 |
[24:10] | You must think I’m a terrible person… refusing to give my kidney. | 你一定认为我很糟糕… 拒绝捐出我的肾 |
[24:15] | We’re not thinking anything,ma’am. | 我们没乱想 夫人 |
[24:17] | He’s taken everything. | 他拿走了一切 |
[24:19] | My love,my pride,my dignity– it’s all gone. | 我的爱情 我的自尊和尊严 全都没了 |
[24:27] | But the one thing that he doesn’t have is the kidney. | 但他拿不走的 就是这只肾 |
[24:30] | And the thought of giving him that last part of me… | 一想到要把我身上最后一部分都给他… |
[24:37] | you must think I’m a terrible person. | 你一定认为我很糟糕 |
[24:40] | I’m not allowed to think anything. | 我没有权利多想 |
[24:41] | There are rules that prevent me from having an opinion here– | 这有规矩 不允许我有成见 |
[24:46] | good rules,rules in place for a reason– | 很好的规矩 这样做是有原因的 |
[24:49] | because giving an organ that god put in your body to someone else isn’t something that you can be coerced into doing. | 因为谁也不能强迫你 把上帝赐予的肾捐给别人 |
[24:57] | It is… a big thing. | 那是件…大事情 |
[25:01] | It is an extraordinary thing. | 那是很伟大的事 |
[25:03] | It’s a gift that must be freely given. | 那是主动奉献的恩惠 |
[25:08] | And if you were to give it,and I’m not asking you to, | 如果你捐献出去 我并非是要你这么做 |
[25:11] | but if you were to give it,it’s not just for your husband. | 但若你能捐献的话 受益的并不只是你的丈夫 |
[25:17] | It’s for five other people,people that you don’t know from adam. | 还有其他素不相识的5个人 |
[25:41] | Our six donors are all anesthetized and ready to go. | 6个捐赠者施了麻醉 准备手术了 |
[25:44] | They’ll be done first,followed by the recipients. | 先给他们做手术 然后再是接受者 |
[25:47] | Each pair will be color-coded so as not to confuse them. | 每一对肾都会用颜色标记 以防混淆 |
[25:50] | This surgery is a hornet’s nest,people,so work quickly but carefully. | 同志们 这个手术好比捅马蜂窝 所以大家得迅速而细致 |
[25:55] | Use each other. Operate as a team. | 互利互惠 团结工作 |
[25:58] | Let’s go make medical history. | 好好干 载入医学史册吧 |
[26:04] | we’re lucky as hell that woman changed her mind. | 我们真幸运 那个女的改变主意了 |
[26:06] | Yes,we are. Yes,we are. | 是的 挺幸运的 是的 我们很幸运 |
[26:22] | Now that’s what I call a nice-looking kidney. | 这就是我所说的漂亮的肾 |
[26:34] | Put that on ice and start flushing in the preservation solution. | 把它放在冰块上 然后在保存液中清洗 |
[27:09] | You want to do the honors,dr. Yang? | 你想尽下地主之谊吗 Yang医生? |
[27:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:15] | *** | 清理一下 |
[27:20] | that’s quite a geyser of urine,sir. | 这真是天然尿啊 主任 |
[27:22] | That means we did our job right. You never get tired of seeing that. | 那意味着我们做得没错 以后你还会见到更多的 |
[27:27] | We’re ready for you,grey. | 我们准备好了 Grey |
[27:33] | Walking with the kidney. | 和肾漫步咯 |
[27:43] | 5-second rule! 5-second rule! | 5秒准则! 5秒准则! |
[27:49] | uh,hold it still,boki. | 抓紧别动 Boki |
[27:51] | I’m gonna need more ice,uh,and another tie. | 我需要更多冰块 还要个绷带 |
[27:54] | -I’ll get it. -No,you don’t touc anything else. | – 我去拿 – 别 你什么都不准碰 |
[27:58] | Someone dropped a damn kidney? | 有人把肾掉地上了? |
[28:07] | I know you don’t want to talk about it anymore. I know you’re over it. | 我知道你不想再提那件事了 我知道你早忘了 |
[28:10] | -Oh,for the love of god. -Just hear me out. | – 哦 看在上帝份上 – 听我说完 |
[28:15] | I like to be good at things,okay? | 我喜欢精益求精 行不? |
[28:18] | I do not fail. I do not quit. | 我不会失败 不会放弃 |
[28:21] | I like to be good at things,and I want to be good at this. | 我喜欢尽善尽美 我也喜欢做好这件事 |
[28:24] | So… I need you. | 所以…我需要你 |
[28:28] | I need you to show me. | 需要你给我演示 |
[28:34] | Show you? | 给你演示? |
[28:35] | Just because you didn’t publish a big clinical trial doesn’t mean you’re not a genius. | 你虽然没发表过临床实验报告 但你依然是个天才 |
[28:43] | Fine. Take off your pants. | 好吧 把裤子脱掉 |
[28:46] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[28:47] | Oh,my god. Thank you. | 天哪 谢谢你 |
[28:49] | thank you so much. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[28:51] | I’ll show you the sloan method. | 我来给你演示”Sloan大法” |
[28:53] | Won’t ever be in a medical journal,but it should. | 不会发表在医学期刊上 但很管用 |
[29:01] | shouldn’t it be pinking up by now? | 现在应该变红了吧? |
[29:03] | It’s just getting venous blood. | 才刚刚收到静脉血 |
[29:06] | Let’s check the back side again. | 让我们再检查一下反面 |
[29:09] | I don’t know. I think I see… a little pink,maybe. | 我也不知道 我觉得我好像看到有点粉了 |
[29:13] | Ah,come on,come on. | 哦 快点啊 |
[29:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:19] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:21] | Come on,pink up. | 快点 变粉 |
[29:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:27] | Pink up,pink up,pink up,pink up. | 变粉 变粉 变粉 变粉 |
[29:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:36] | Yes. Yeah,it looks good. | 这就对了 颜色对了 |
[29:39] | We have a live kidney. | 这个肾活过来了 |
[29:49] | Oh,come on. I am offering two interns. | 拜托了 我两个实习生来换 |
[29:52] | Two interns for the price of one–come on. | 两个换一个 来嘛 |
[29:54] | I’ll trade you laura for both of ’em. | 我用Laura跟你换 |
[29:55] | Leo drains pus and likes it. | Leo 最爱做抽脓的那个 |
[29:57] | I dropped an internal organ… on the floor. | 我掉了个内脏… 到地上了 |
[30:03] | -It happens. -Okay,okay. | – 经常的事 – 好了啦 |
[30:05] | Uh,how about this? | 这样吧 |
[30:06] | Four goes to george. I get james. | 给George四个 我要James |
[30:09] | Karev,you get two. Izzie,give leo. | Karev 给你两个 Izzie 给你Leo |
[30:12] | What are you people doing? | 你们这是在干嘛? |
[30:16] | we were just,uh,just deciding which of our interns to give to george. | 我们在想该把哪些实习生给George |
[30:20] | oh,you think I got to choose my interns, | 你们觉得我选了你们 |
[30:23] | and I picked you people ’cause you’re all such a surgical dream team? | 你们就是梦幻阵容了? |
[30:27] | You–you’re lazy. You’re whiny. | 你 懒到不行 你有事没事都爱发牢骚 |
[30:30] | Butterfingers overhere is downright depressing, | 手术时掉东西 你搞什么的 |
[30:33] | and you,yang,you– you’re just annoying. | 还有你 Yang 你简直让人来气 |
[30:36] | Choosing their own interns… what are– | 自己选实习生… 真是… |
[30:42] | what… give me those damn cards. | 把那堆烂卡给我 |
[30:48] | O’malley… you have interns. | O’Malley 你有实习生了 |
[30:55] | what is it? | 怎么了? |
[31:00] | okay,open his fluids. Karev,push a gram of mag. | 好 Kerev 给他输液 推1克的硫酸镁 |
[31:03] | Do a C.B.C. And electrolytes. | 做个全血球计数 还有电解质 |
[31:04] | Stevens,uh,order a color flow doppler and do a full neuro workup. | Stevens 去订彩色多普勒超声 还有做全套神经检查 |
[31:07] | You think there’s a bleed? | 你觉得有流血不? |
[31:08] | There’s no way of knowing till we evaluate everything. | 结果没出来前 我们没法知道 |
[31:10] | Where is… P.J.? Where’s my son? | P.J….在哪呢? 我儿子呢? |
[31:18] | stan had better be dead right now. | Stan最好没撑过来 |
[31:21] | He’s doing fine. | 他状况不错 |
[31:23] | He hasn’t called my room. | 他还没来我房间 |
[31:25] | just lay back. | 躺下吧 |
[31:26] | He hasn’t asked for me. | 他还没来找我 |
[31:30] | it’s been three years. | 都三年了 |
[31:33] | I gave a kidney for him,and he still hasn’t made a choice. | 我为了他捐了个肾 而他都做不了决定 |
[31:43] | He hasn’t asked about you or called. | 他没过来找你 |
[31:48] | I think he’s made a choice. | 我想他已经做了决定了 |
[31:52] | But I gave a kidney for him. | 可是我为他捐肾了 |
[31:56] | I gave a kidney. | 我没了个肾 |
[31:59] | Oh,my god. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[32:03] | oh,my god. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[32:06] | Oh,my god. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[32:14] | Hey,man,the nurse was supposed to bring my dinner like an hour ago. | 喂 护士1小时前就该给我送饭了吧 |
[32:17] | Your dad just had a seizure. | 你爸爸刚刚都抽搐了 |
[32:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:21] | So what does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[32:21] | It means something’s wrong. | 意思是有问题了 |
[32:24] | It means he could be dying,and he doesn’t know you give a crap. | 意思是他随时都会死 而他却不知道你这样若无其事 |
[32:27] | Honestly,he doesn’t know,and maybe you don’t, | 说实话 他不知道 可能你自己也不知道 |
[32:29] | but if you do,he’s dying,and you’re gonna be too late. | 他就快死了 如果你还这样 你会后悔的 |
[32:31] | Alex,stop. | Alex 别说了 |
[32:32] | He’s asking for you,and you’re gonna be too late, | 他想要找你 你会后悔的 |
[32:34] | and you’re gonna live with it for the rest of your life! | 你的余生都会活在后悔里 |
[32:36] | You really want to live with that,huh? | 你真想这样过完余生? 啊? |
[32:38] | -Do you? -Alex! Alex. | – 你想吗? |
[32:49] | So tomorrow we’ll meet,uh,one hour before pre-rounds. | 那我们明天在巡房前1小时集合 |
[32:52] | Dude,that’s,like,4:00 A.M. | 兄弟 那可是凌晨4点啊 |
[32:54] | dr. Stevens never made us come in before pre-rounds. | Stevens医生从不在巡房前叫我们来 |
[32:57] | Yeah,o’malley,you gotta chill. | 就是 O’Mally 你真煞风景啊 |
[33:03] | They probably should say dr. O’malley. | 他们应该叫我O’Mally医生 |
[33:05] | So those are your interns? | 那些是你的实习生? |
[33:07] | -Did you even ask for me? -What? | – 你都不找我下? – 什么? |
[33:09] | I helped you study. | 我辅导你学习 |
[33:12] | I helped decorate your stupid locker. | 我帮你整理那个丑到不行的柜 |
[33:15] | I-nd you didn’t– you don’t– you don’t even see it. | 我… 你… 你竟然都不懂 |
[33:20] | You don’t see anything. | 你还是不懂 |
[33:24] | I am such an idiot. | 我真是个蠢材 |
[33:29] | And you are a jerk. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[33:31] | You didn’t even think to ask for me? | 你连想都没有想过我? |
[33:39] | Screw you,dr. O’malley. | 去死吧 O’Mally医生 |
[33:49] | *** Ms.Loring and mr. Mercer,they’re all stable. | 其他病人都很稳定 |
[33:53] | But mr. Walling,he has delayed graft function and god knows what else. | 但Walling先生 他的肾功能延迟恢复 可能还有别的情况 |
[33:58] | Ah,the press is gonna be all over this tomorrow. | 到明天就没这么大压力了 |
[34:00] | And I’ll need you available for interviews and some photo-ops. | 你准备一下 接受采访和拍照 |
[34:03] | Make sure you wear your nice scrubs. | 穿上最棒的手术服 |
[34:04] | Did you hear me,sir? mr. Walling–he has a serious complication. | 你听见我说的了吗? Walling先生有严重的并发症 |
[34:08] | His electrolytes are off,his crit’s down. | 他电解质紊乱 血细胞比容很低 |
[34:11] | But you saved five other lives. | 但你救了其他五个人 |
[34:12] | That’s a pretty good scorecard. Not perfect,but good. | 已经很了不起了 虽不是尽善尽美 但不错了 |
[34:23] | I told you. I don’t want to see stan. | 我说了 我不想见Stan |
[34:25] | I’m not taking you to see stan. | 我不是带你去见Stan |
[34:32] | Oh,this is her. This is the woman who gave me her kidney. | 就是她 是她捐肾救了我 |
[35:11] | how’s she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[35:12] | I’m keeping a close eye on her,but so far,she’s completely stable. | 我有盯着 目前来说很稳定 |
[35:18] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[35:27] | This man is very ill,maybe dying. | 他情况很糟 也许时日无多了 |
[35:31] | He’s got a perfect,healthy donor kidney that wasn’t dropped on the floor. | 他接受的肾脏完全健康 也没掉到地上 |
[35:39] | There’s only so much we can help… and so much we can hurt. | 我们能帮的很有限 能伤害的也有限 |
[35:46] | Forgive yourself. | 原谅自己吧 |
[35:58] | Visiting hours are over. | 探视时间结束了 |
[36:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:32] | your urine output is up to 25 cc’s pr. Hou that should make you happy. | 你每小时排尿量25毫升 情况很乐观 |
[36:36] | My wife would’ve been happy. | 我妻子对我不满了 |
[36:39] | Who’s gonna care about my urine output now? | 那排尿量正常还有什么意义呢? |
[36:48] | Well,things are gonna be a little different. | 世事难料 |
[37:00] | Ah,dr. Bailey. I heard your big surgery went well today. | Bailey医生 听说你今天的手术很顺利 |
[37:03] | -Congratulations. -Same to you. | – 恭喜啊 – 同喜同喜 |
[37:05] | Must feel good to see your name in print like that. | 杂志上你的名字那么显眼 很爽吧 |
[37:09] | It would feel better if meredith wasn’t so– | 如果Meredith对荣誉不那么较真 |
[37:11] | you know,she’s acting silly about the credit. She’s getting emotional. | 那就更好了 她有点情绪化 |
[37:14] | That girl worked her ass off for you,and you got all the credit. | 她为你那么卖命 荣誉却全归了你 |
[37:18] | -I would’ve gotten all the blame had we failed. -But you didn’t fail. | – 如果失败了 后果也是我承担 – 但你没失败 |
[37:20] | It’s simple. I’m an attending. She’s a second-year resident. | 其实很简单 我是主治医生 她是第二年的住院医生 |
[37:24] | Who you’re now living with. That’s not simple. It’s messy. | 她还跟你住一起 这并不简单 这很混乱 |
[37:27] | If it were me,I’d start with “thank you.” | 换作是我 我会先说声谢谢 |
[37:30] | You’d be surprised how far that one goes,especially with us silly,emotional women. | 你会发现 这对一个情绪化的女人有多管用 |
[37:40] | -so derek said that I was a baby. -What? | – Derek说我是个孩子 – 什么? |
[37:43] | And that i had a lot to learn. | 还有很多要学习 |
[37:46] | whatever. | 管他呢 |
[37:47] | I mean,not whatever. He’s right. | 其实他说得对 |
[37:48] | I did drop a kidney. And don’t say it happens,because it doesn’T. | 我把肾脏掉地上了 别说难免这样 谁会像我似的 |
[37:52] | But I do hate it when he’s right. | 我讨厌每次都是他说得对 |
[37:53] | No,okay,he is not right. | 才不呢 他说的不对 |
[37:55] | Stop caring so much about what he thinks. It makes you seem desperate. | 别总这么在意他的想法 让你看起来没了他不行似的 |
[37:59] | Okay,to the one trolling for interns. | 好吧 为了你这个折磨实习生的人 |
[38:02] | Yeah,I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[38:04] | Interns are weak. I don’t want weak. | 实习生都很弱 我不想要弱者 |
[38:08] | You know,burke was a man. | 你知道 Burke很爷们 |
[38:13] | He was a man. | 他是个好男人 |
[38:18] | Joe. | |
[38:19] | I think,uh,we need another round. | 再来一轮酒 |
[38:24] | Hey,joe. How you doing? | Joe 你好啊 |
[38:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下啊 |
[38:27] | Here you go. | 给你的 |
[38:29] | -Wh–ho– is this for me? -Yes. | – 这…是给我的? – 没错 |
[38:32] | Hey,honey. I brought you roses. Let me back in the house. | 宝贝 我买了玫瑰送你 跟我回家吧 |
[38:37] | -oh,no. -Yes. | – 哦 不是吧 – 没错 |
[38:39] | Holy crap. What the hell is that thing? | 我的妈啊 这什么啊? |
[38:41] | Oh,that is a kidney in a jar. | 哦 这是一瓶肾脏 |
[38:42] | That’s not fair. How did you get that? | 这不公平 你从哪弄来的? |
[38:44] | Well,being an incredibly important,fancy neurosurgeon has its perks. | 身为一个优秀到无可取代的 神经外科医生 自然有一定津贴 |
[38:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:51] | I couldn’t have done it without you,not one surgery,not one patient. | 没有你 我一个手术都做不成 一个病人都医不好 |
[38:57] | I couldn’t have done any of it without you. Thanks. | 没有你 我只会一事无成 谢谢你 |
[39:00] | Yeah,could you guys go ahead and get this thing the hell out of here before people start to freak out? | 你们能不能赶紧把这东西带走 别吓到客人 |
[39:04] | -Okay. -okay. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[39:06] | -Um,are you gonna be okay? -Yeah,yeah,go ahead. | – 呃 你看完了吗? – 嗯嗯 拿走吧 |
[39:09] | All right. Good night. | 那晚安咯 |
[39:10] | -good night. -Good night,joe. | – 晚安 – 晚安 Joe |
[39:11] | The thing about choosing teams in real life,it’s nothing like it used to be in gym class. | 在生活中 选择为哪一队效力 跟体育课的情形是不同的 |
[39:22] | Being first pick can be terrifying. | 被第一个选中 是很恐怖的 |
[39:25] | Take off your pants. | 脱裤子吧 |
[39:27] | -Excuse me? -Take off… your pants. | – 你说啥? – 把裤子脱了 |
[39:32] | We’re trying this again. | 咱俩再来一次 |
[39:44] | And being chosen last… isn’t the worst thing in the world. | 被最后一个选中 则是世上最糟糕的事 |
[39:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[39:52] | I care about you. | 我很在乎你 |
[39:55] | I care about you,and I’m not gonna go crazy,and I’m not nna try to kill myself, | 我很在乎你 但我不会发狂 也不会轻生 |
[40:01] | and I’m not gonna stop caring about you,no matter how hard you push me away. | 无论你多排斥我 我都会一直在乎你 |
[40:06] | -Shut up and get out of my room. -No. | – 闭嘴吧 快出去 – 我不 |
[40:10] | I care about you. | 我很在乎你 |
[40:12] | And I know you care about me,too. It is not too late for us. | 我知道你也在乎我 咱俩还不迟 |
[40:16] | -Get out of my room. -Admit it. | – 出去吧 – 你承认吧 |
[40:18] | Admit that you care about me,too. I know you do, | 承认你也在乎我 我知道的 |
[40:22] | and I care about you. | 我真的很在乎你 |
[40:25] | I care about you. | 我很在乎你 |
[40:28] | I care about you. I care about you. | 我很在乎你 |
[40:30] | I care about you. | 我很在乎你 |
[40:35] | I– so we watch from the sidelines, | 我们置身场外 |
[40:38] | clinging to our isolation… | 决定继续枯坐下去 |
[40:43] | -it glows. -Yeah. | – 还会发光呐 – 是啊 |
[40:50] | when my mother was a resident,she wasn’t dropping kidneys. | 我妈做住院医生时 可没掉过肾脏 |
[40:55] | -You’re reading your mom’s diary? -Yeah. | – 你看了你妈的日记? – 是啊 |
[40:58] | I’m not half the surgeon my mother was. | 我还不及我妈妈的一半 |
[41:11] | Because we know as soon as we let go of the bench… | 因为我们知道 一旦起身入场 |
[41:15] | what,are you leaving already? | 你这就要走了? |
[41:16] | There are no real men left in the world,joe. | 这世上再没有真正的爷们了 Joe |
[41:19] | -See you. -Yeah. | – 走啦 – 回见 |
[41:22] | Hey,shot and a beer. Uh,whiskey. | 来扎啤酒 呃 威士忌 |
[41:25] | You know what? Better make it just the beer. I start work tomorrow. | 算了 还是啤酒吧 我明天开始上班了 |
[41:29] | Someone comes along and changes the game completely. | 就会有人悄然出现 整场比赛也因此改变 |
[41:33] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 5 Episode 5 |