时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:01] | the chief is under the spell of some insane man in camouflage. | 主任被疯子附体了 |
[00:05] | major owen hunt. I’m a trauma surgeon. | 我是Owen Hunt少校 创伤外科的医生 |
[00:08] | You’re reading your mom’s diary? | 你在读你妈妈的日记吗? |
[00:10] | I’m not half the surgeon my mother was. | 做外科医生 我远不及我母亲 |
[00:12] | the chief wants us to give george one of our interns? | 主任要我们每人给George一个实习生? |
[00:14] | You di’t even think to ask for me? | 你从没想过我吗? |
[00:16] | Screw you,Dr. O’malley. | 去你的 O’malley医生 |
[00:19] | We can take it slow. | 我们可以慢慢来 |
[00:21] | Maybe just first base. | 先上一垒吧 |
[00:32] | Meredith. | |
[00:34] | I’m only opening one box. | 我只开一个箱子 |
[00:36] | The plan was not to open any. | 说好的 可是什么都不看 |
[00:37] | The plan was to take your mom’s boxes up to the attic. | 把你妈妈的箱子全部搬上阁楼 |
[00:40] | look. It’s anatomy jane. | 快看 是解剖娃娃Jane |
[00:42] | for a surgeon,every patient is a battlefield. | 对外科医生来说 每次病例都是一场战役 |
[00:45] | I’ll never have my own office. | 别指望我能有办公室了 |
[00:46] | They’re our terrain,where we advance,retreat… | 他们是我们的领地 前进 撤退… |
[00:50] | try to remove all the land mines. | 试图移除所有的地雷 |
[00:52] | And she still has her little twosh. | 她的“小甘蔗”居然还在 |
[00:55] | -Her what? -Anatomy jane had detachable organs. | – 她的什么? – 解剖娃娃Jane有可拆卸的器官 |
[00:58] | And I could never remember their real names,so I made up names. | 我总记不住那些名称 就想了些昵称 |
[01:01] | Like,the twosh was next to the chubbel,and that was connected to the slivvy. | “甘蔗”的旁边是“饭袋”连着“扭扭” |
[01:07] | ,And look. It’s the jelly pouch. | 快看呀 这是“果冻盒” |
[01:09] | The jelly pouch. My favorite. | “果冻盒” 我的最爱 |
[01:10] | Still can’t get enough of the jelly pouch. | 只是不明白为啥要叫这个名字 |
[01:13] | And just when you think you’ve won the battle,made the world safe again… | 赢得战争 让世界重获和平… |
[01:18] | Along comes another land mine. | 转眼 就有一个新的地雷出现 |
[01:20] | -So are we screwing other people or not? -What? | – 我们还能跟其他人上床吗? – 什么? |
[01:23] | I just want to know if you’re gonna go off and screw o’malley or some other loser, | 我只是想知道 你还会不会去 搞O’malley之类的可怜虫 |
[01:27] | because then I don’t have to cancel my plans with the chick from peds. | 如果会 我就不用 放弃约儿科的那个靓妹了 |
[01:34] | you’re an ass. | 你个混蛋 |
[01:36] | What? | 干嘛? |
[01:40] | -that was amazing. -Yay. | 爽歪歪 |
[01:44] | It was for me,too. | 我也爽歪歪耶 |
[01:46] | -I mean,that was amazing. -For me,too. | – 我是说 爽到爆 – 我也爆 |
[01:53] | my whole life… | 我有生以来… |
[01:55] | my whole adult life,I have been with men. | 我成年后 都是跟了男人 |
[01:59] | And it always felt,you know,fine,good,but… | 感觉只是 还好啦 但是… |
[02:05] | I never… | 我从来没有… |
[02:07] | I mean–I mean,I did,but not… | 当然我也爽过 但是没这么… |
[02:11] | not like this. | 没这么爽过 |
[02:14] | this is like needing glasses. | 就像是配眼镜 |
[02:18] | -um,I’ve blinded you? -no. | – 我把你搞近视了? – 不是 |
[02:21] | When I was a kid,I would get these headaches, | 我小时候 经常头疼 |
[02:24] | and I went to the doctor,and they said that I needed glasses. | 医生告诉我要配眼镜 |
[02:28] | I didn’t understand that. | 我不明白 |
[02:30] | It didn’t make sense to me because I could see fine. | 我看的蛮清楚的嘛 |
[02:32] | And then I get the glasses,and I put them on, | 等戴上眼镜 |
[02:35] | and I’m in the car on the way home,and suddenly I yell… | 在开车回家的路上 突然我大叫起来… |
[02:42] | because the big green blobs that I had been staring at my whole life, | 因为我总以为的那些绿色的大水泡 |
[02:47] | they weren’t big green blobs. | 那些不是绿色的大水泡 |
[02:50] | they were leaves on trees. | 根本就是树叶 |
[02:54] | I could see the leaves. | 我能看到树叶了 |
[02:58] | And I didn’t even know I was missing the leaves. | 我根被没认出这些树叶 |
[03:00] | I didn’t even know that leaves existed,and then… | 也不知道树叶的存在 突然… |
[03:04] | leaves. | 叶子 |
[03:07] | You are glasses. | 你就是我的眼镜 |
[03:12] | I am so gay. | 我是拉 |
[03:14] | I am so,so,so gay. | 拉字至上 |
[03:17] | I am extremely gay. | 我绝对是拉拉 |
[03:25] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:37] | Ah,gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[03:38] | I want you to meet the new head of trauma at seattle grace. | 这位是本院新任外伤科主任 |
[03:41] | Major owen hunt,you remember derek shepherd,mark sloan. | Owen Hunt少校 还记得 Derek Shepherd和Mark Sloan吧 |
[03:44] | -He stole my patient. -Mine,too. | – 他抢了我的病人 – 还有我的 |
[03:46] | Now you’ll get a chance to steal mine. | 那你俩现在就有机会来抢我的了 |
[03:48] | -Looking forward to it. -Ah,can’t wait. | – 相当期待 – 简直等不及了 |
[03:49] | I just talked to a friend of mine at the D.O.H. | 我刚跟卫生部的朋友通了话 |
[03:51] | Now that we have owen,we are being reclassified as a level i trauma unit by the end of the month. | Owen加入后 我们的外伤科 将在本月底重新划归为一级甲等 |
[03:57] | That explains it. | 这才说得通 |
[03:58] | So my mom bought it for me when I was 5… | 我妈妈送我这个的时候 我才五岁… |
[04:00] | which is a super creepy gift for a 5 year old,but I kinda liked it. | 超恐怖的礼物 不过我蛮喜欢 |
[04:04] | Run! | 快跑! |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:16] | -what was that all about? -I just saw owen. | – 干嘛逃命? – 我刚看到Owen了 |
[04:18] | Major owen hunt. You know,the guy who pulled the icicle from my chest. | Owen Hunt少校 就是把 冰锥从我胸口里拔出来的人 |
[04:21] | I thought he was in iraq. | 他不是在伊拉克吗 |
[04:22] | Well,yeah,he was and now he’s here,I mean,at my hospital. | 之前是 可现在他来这里了 在我的医院里 |
[04:25] | -Okay,so? -So… | – 好吧 然后呢? – 那么… |
[04:27] | so we kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[04:29] | I mean he kissed me. | 我是说 他吻了我 |
[04:30] | It was stupid. It was nothing. It was a stupid nothing. | 蠢死了 没啥大不了的 一件蠢事而已 |
[04:32] | But you don’t think he thinks it was a stupid nothing. | 但是你觉得他不认为蠢 |
[04:34] | Well,I mean,he obviously likes me,and now he’s back. What’s he doing back? | 他显然喜欢我 现在他回来了 他回来干嘛? |
[04:37] | You don’t think he quit the military for you. | 难不成他为了你退伍了 |
[04:39] | I mean,that would be severely stalkery,but very romantic. | 非常黏糊 但是无敌浪漫哇 |
[04:41] | I’m not getting involved with another attending. | 我不会再跟一个主治乱搞了 |
[04:46] | Coast clear? | 警报解除? |
[04:55] | -You paged me,chief? -Uh,yes,I did. | – 你找我 主任? – 是的 |
[04:58] | ‘Cause generally,when I’m paged to the helipad, there’s something landing on the helipad. | 一般来说 我被呼到降落场时 都不会这么空荡荡的 |
[05:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:04] | You pulled off a 12-person domino surgery last week. | 上周在你的努力下促成了 12人的连环手术 |
[05:07] | That’s the kind of thing we need every week. | 我们每周都需要的这股干劲儿 |
[05:09] | It’s also the kind of thing that shows me that you’re gonna be a great surgeon someday. | 从这点上 我明白了 你终将成为一个成功的外科医生 |
[05:13] | -Well,thank you,sir. -It’s not enough. | – 谢谢表扬 主任 – 但是还不够 |
[05:15] | I don’t want you to be just great,miranda. | 我希望你不仅仅出色 Miranda |
[05:17] | I want you to be the best,and if you’re gonna succeed me as the best general surgeon in this hospital, | 你得做最好的 如果你想成为 这间医院最好的普外科医生 |
[05:21] | you need to start now,today,which means you need to be me. | 就得从今天 从现在开始 意思就是 你得变成我这样 |
[05:26] | U want to take point on a surgery? Take point. | 你想要参加什么手术? 就直接去 |
[05:28] | A problem comes up? Solve it. | 有问题了? 就解决掉 |
[05:29] | Don’t talk to me. Just do it. | 不用问我 放手去做 |
[05:31] | Be me. | 变成我这样的 |
[05:32] | -Be you? -Be me. | – 你这样的? – 我这样的 |
[05:35] | I could do that. | 我可以胜任 |
[05:37] | I don’t know why you had to bring me all the way up here to the– that’s why. | – 但你为什么要我上来 – 这就是原因 |
[05:41] | Lake washington med is sending over a 10-year-old girl with an abdominal leiomyosarcoma. | 华盛顿湖医院送来一个十岁女孩 患有腹部平滑肌肉瘤 |
[05:46] | It’s inoperable. | 不宜手术 |
[05:47] | You’re gonna have to put together a team and come up with a plan to save her. | 你得组建一个小组 想法挽救她的生命 |
[05:52] | Save a girl with an inoperable tumor? | 挽救一个不宜手术的肿瘤女孩? |
[05:55] | It isn’t easy being me. | 我的活儿可不好干 |
[05:58] | -what’s wrong with you? -What’s wrong with me? | – 你怎么了? – 我怎么了? |
[06:01] | We’ve been sleeping together for a week,and already,you’re bored. | 我们不过睡了一星期 这样你就厌倦了 |
[06:04] | I’m hot and great in bed. So what is wrong with you? | 我床上功夫这么好 你抽哪门子风呢? |
[06:06] | Look,I didn’t say I s bored. | 听着 我没说我倦了 |
[06:07] | I just asked whether or not I should keep sleeping with michelle. | 我只是问问 能不能继续跟Michelle搞 |
[06:10] | I’m asking if you’re all-in. | 我想知道你是不是全情投入了 |
[06:12] | -What’s so wrong with that? -You’re a barbarian. | – 问问又咋啦? – 你是个野人 |
[06:15] | How can I be all-in with an actual barbarian? | 我怎么可能跟一个野人爱的死去活来? |
[06:17] | Fine. Claudia in riology thinks I have a hot ass. | 好吧 血液流变科的Claudia 超爱我的屁股的 |
[06:20] | I’ll tap that next. | 我下一个就搞她 |
[06:22] | You do that. | 你尽兴 |
[06:23] | Oh,lexie.Would you mind pick– | Lexie 你能– |
[06:25] | lexie,I’m your roommate. You’re eventually gonna have to talk tme. | Lexie 我是你的室友 你总要跟我说话的 |
[06:27] | -I reject that supposition. -I reject your rejection. | – 假设驳回 – 我驳回你的驳回 |
[06:30] | -And I ignore your rejection of my rejection. -What? | – 我无视你的驳回(好纠结==+) – 什么? |
[06:32] | -I don’t reject you,george. -Thank you. | – 我不驳回你 George – 谢谢支持 |
[06:35] | Okay,two things– you all have a skills lab this morning. | 宣布两件事 你们所有人 今早都要去技能训练实验室 |
[06:39] | It is mandatory. Dot even think about trng to get out. | 强制的 别想逃跑 |
[06:42] | Second,one of you will not have to go to the mandatory skills lab | 第二 你们中有一个不用去 |
[06:45] | because you will be assisting me in my efforts to remove an inoperable tumor from a 10-year-old girl. | 而他将会协助我 治疗一个十岁女孩 设法移除一个不宜手术的肿瘤 |
[06:51] | -I’ll do it. -Yono,u won’T. | – 我来 – 不准 |
[06:52] | You have a hundred delinquent charts. You will do those after the lab. | 训练完后 你还有一百份欠费病单要搞定 |
[06:56] | Slacker. | 懒虫 |
[06:57] | How can you operate on an inoperable tumor? | 你要怎么治疗一个不宜手术的肿瘤? |
[06:59] | Karev is also out. | Karev出局 |
[07:00] | -What did I say? -You doubted me. | – 我招谁惹谁了? – 你怀疑我的能力 |
[07:02] | Oh,I-I-I-don’t doubt you,Dr. Bailey. | 我不怀疑你 Bailey医生 |
[07:04] | -Yang is out,too. -Why? | – Yang也出局了 – 为什么? |
[07:06] | You weren’t supportive of a fellow resident who couldn’t get his paperwork under control. | 你的同事没有完成文书工作 你却幸灾乐祸 |
[07:09] | -What is that? Grey,is that anatomy jane? -YeS. | – 那是啥? Grey 那个是解剖娃娃Jane不? – 是的 |
[07:13] | With the 24 removable organs and the optional parts to simulate pregnancy? | 有24个可拆卸器官 还有可选配件来模拟怀孕? |
[07:17] | Yes. Does that mean I’m out,too? | 是的 我是不是也出局了? |
[07:19] | No,that means you’re in. | 不 你跟我来吧 |
[07:20] | -Oh,that’s not fair. -yes! | – 喔 太不公平了 – 太棒了! |
[07:22] | Next time,you’ll know to bring in an ugly doll,won’t you,stevens? | 下次你就知道要带一个丑娃娃来 对不对 Stevens? |
[07:28] | Dr. Yang,what exactly happens in skills lab? | Yang医生 我们来技能训练室干什么? |
[07:31] | -Who e you? -I’m your new intern. Ryan spalding. | – 你是谁? – 你的新实习生 Ryan Spalding |
[07:34] | Oh,I’m never gonna remember that. You’re,um,uh,4.2. | 我肯定记不住 你就叫4.2了 |
[07:41] | Three,move. | 三号 挪一下 |
[07:43] | -Is everything okay? -Shut up. Don’t move. | – 没事吧? – 闭嘴 别动 |
[07:46] | Hi,I’m Dr. Hunt. | 我是Hunt医生 |
[07:47] | Over the next few months,I will be teaching you how to work quickly and efficiently | 接下来的几个月 我会教你们如何迅速有效地工作 |
[07:51] | to keep someone alive in circumstances where the safe bet is they’re dead by the end of the hour. | 好让一个濒危外伤病人活下来 |
[07:55] | Now does anyone have a problem working with live tissue? | 有人受不了活组织吗? |
[07:58] | -live tissue? -I don’t know. | – 活组织? – 不知道 |
[07:59] | Anyone? Speak now. | 有就直说 |
[08:01] | In fact,leave now. | 事实上 有问题现在走 |
[08:02] | If not,I own you for the rest of the day. | 如果没有 你们今天归我管 |
[08:06] | Good. Here we go. | 好 我们开始 |
[08:16] | each resident gets a pig. Interns assist. | 每个住院医生领一头猪 实习生协助 |
[08:19] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[08:33] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[08:34] | Save their lives. | 挽救它们 |
[08:44] | greys.anatomy. Season 5 Episode 6 | |
[08:48] | You’re a monster. | 你真是个魔鬼 |
[08:50] | They’re under. They didn’t feel any pain. Ask the veterinarian. | 他们被麻醉了 感觉不到疼痛 问问兽医吧 |
[08:53] | -You stabbed them. -So we can save them. | – 你刺了它们 – 这样才能救它们 |
[08:55] | We can practice on–on surgical mannequins. | 我们可以在外科手术模型上练习 |
[08:57] | We can learn to do the exact same stuff. | 同样可以做到这些 |
[08:59] | -Does that mean you’re out? -Yeah,I’m out. | – 你的意思是你不参加了? – 是 我退出 |
[09:02] | In that case,who wants two pigs? | 这样的话 谁要两头猪? |
[09:09] | tori begler,age 10. | Tori Begler 10岁 |
[09:11] | Tori has an abdominal leiomyosarcoma. | Tori的腹部有一个平滑肌肉瘤 |
[09:14] | The tumor is wrapped around her celiac artery,her splenic artery and her left gastric artery. | 肿瘤渗透了腹腔动脉 脾脏动脉 还有左胃部动脉 |
[09:20] | It is considered unresectable. | 我们无法切除 |
[09:22] | Did you understand a word of that,tori? | 你听得懂吗 Tori? |
[09:24] | Not really. | 不懂 |
[09:26] | grey. | |
[09:30] | This is anatomy jane. | 这是解剖娃娃Jane |
[09:33] | She’s kinda funny looking. | 她看起来很滑稽的 |
[09:35] | She is funny looking,but she’s very helpful. | 是很滑稽 但她很有用 |
[09:38] | So the tumor… | 那个肿瘤… |
[09:41] | is way down here in your belly. | 在你胃部下方 |
[09:43] | It’s hard to get at because it’s underneath all these organs. | 被埋在这些器官下面 所以我们很难把它取出来 |
[09:46] | Hard,but not impossible,right? | 很难 但还有机会 对吗? |
[09:48] | We’re gonna try everything we can. | 我们会尽最大的努力 |
[09:50] | Everything you can should include your cardiothoracic gal. | 那就该包括你们的心胸外科医生 |
[09:53] | Stewart at seattle pres said the vasculature is the big problem, | 西雅图长老医院的Stewart说 血管系统的问题最大 |
[09:57] | and you stole the best cardiovascular surgeon he’s ever had. | 你们抢走了他最好的心胸外科医生 |
[10:01] | If she’s not on tori’s team,we’re leaving and going to san francisco. | 如果她不参加Tori的治疗 我们就去旧金山 |
[10:07] | Fudge? It’s homemade. | 要软糖吗? 家里做的 |
[10:12] | -I love this hospital. -Yeah,enough small talk. Come on. | – 我爱这个医院 – 闲聊结束 快来 |
[10:15] | -More lessons? -No,no lessons. Just sex. | – 再教你点什么? – 不用 只做爱 不上课 |
[10:17] | Nothing fancy. Just plain old missionary,boy/girl,penis/vagina sex. | 不要幻想 最原始的男女配 钥匙找锁眼 |
[10:21] | Hey,hey,I mean it. No dirty talk. No erica talk. | 我认真的 别说下流的话 别提Erica |
[10:24] | No talk. Just grunting and grinding. | 别说话 厮磨和呻吟就够了 |
[10:26] | -Now who’s talking dirty? -Shut up. | – 是谁在说下流的话啊? – 闭嘴 |
[10:28] | -What’s this about? -I’m testing a theory. | – 到底怎么了? – 我在做试验 |
[10:36] | Good. That looks good. | 很好 看起来不错 |
[10:39] | are you petting the pig? | 你在抚摸那头猪吗? |
[10:42] | I-I was– stop pettinghe pig. | – 我…我在… – 别摸那头猪了 |
[10:45] | You seem to be spending a lot of te on that anastamosis. What was your name again? | 看起来你浪费了很多时间缝合 你叫什么来着? |
[10:50] | Yang. Cristina yang. | |
[10:51] | Right. Come take a look at this guy’s pig. | 过来看看他是怎么做的 |
[10:54] | -O’malley? -Oh,this is gonna be good. | – 哦 好戏要开场了 |
[10:56] | Here,make way for Dr. Yang. | 来 给Yang医生让个地方 |
[10:58] | you see what he did? He stopped the bleeding,and then he moved on to his liver lacerations. | 你看到他怎么做的了吗? 他先止了血 然后开始修补肝脏的破口 |
[11:01] | Yes,but sloppy work can lead to complications. | 但这种潦草的工作会导致并发症 |
[11:04] | Two days from now when this pig starts vomiting blood, | 两天以后 这头猪就会开始吐血 |
[11:06] | o’malley’s gonna wish he’d been a little more thorough. | 那时候 O’malley会希望现在仔细点就好了 |
[11:08] | He can come back later and make things pretty when his pig is stable. | 等这头猪稳定了以后 他可以再去做完善工作 |
[11:11] | Meanwhile,your pig is getting acidotic and hypothermic. | 而你的猪会酸中毒 并且体温过低 |
[11:14] | If this was some scrawny kid instead of a pig,he’d be dead by now. | 如果这是个骨瘦如柴的小孩 现在就已经死了 |
[11:18] | Quick and dirty,cristine. | 快速就会潦草 Cristine |
[11:20] | “A. ” Cristina. | 错了 Cristina |
[11:22] | Okay,let’s guide the catheter into the celiac axis. | 好的 把导尿管插入腹腔动脉轴 |
[11:25] | Turning on the fluoro. | 开启荧光光度记 |
[11:27] | What the… uh,excuse me a second. | 怎么…失陪一下 |
[11:32] | uh,hello. You can’t be in here. | 嗨 你们不能待在那 |
[11:33] | That’s my uncle pat and aunt jean. | 那是Pat叔叔和Jean婶婶 |
[11:36] | They like to make sure I don’t get lonely. | 他们不想让我孤单 |
[11:39] | She’s not lonely. Dr. Grey and I are very entertaining. | 她不会孤单 Grey医生和我很会暖场 |
[11:46] | uh,uh,okay,fine. Um,they have to stay in there,though. | 好吧 但他们只能待在那 |
[11:49] | There’s radiation in here. | 这里有辐射 |
[11:52] | All right,let’s,uh,injectye. | 好吧 开始注射 |
[12:04] | is everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[12:07] | Uh,it–it’s fine. | 还好吧 |
[12:16] | Owen hunt is a murdering,sadistic bastard. | 是个喜欢虐待和蹂躏的混蛋 |
[12:19] | Let me guess. First wet lab? | 我来猜猜 被训练吓趴下了? |
[12:21] | He’s stabbing pigs,defenseless pigs. | 他用刀捅猪 毫无防范的猪 |
[12:24] | Or as he likes to call them,”live tissue,” because god forbid you should call them animals. | 他还叫猪”活组织” 好像叫它们动物天理难容 |
[12:28] | Well,he is the new head of trauma,stevens. | 他是外伤科的新头 Stevens |
[12:30] | It may not be ideal,but if that’s how he does things,you should roll with it. | 也许不理想 但不管他怎么做事 你都得服从 |
[12:32] | We don’t need live subjects. | 我们不需要活的试验品 |
[12:34] | What happened to first do no harm? | 难道首要原则不是无害吗? |
[12:35] | Th’s not just about humans. That’s about all living things. | 这个原则不仅仅针对人类 它针对所有活着的生命 |
[12:38] | Actually,I think it’s just about humans. | 事实上 这只是针对人类 |
[12:41] | I’m saying this to you as my roommate and not my attending. | 如果单把你当作室友 我得说 |
[12:46] | You disgust me. | 你让我恶心 |
[12:50] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:51] | What,it wasn’t good for you? impossible. | 怎么 你觉得不够好吗? 不可能 |
[12:54] | It’s not that it wasn’t good. | 不是不好 |
[12:56] | it’s that it was. | 问题是它很好 |
[13:01] | A “thank you” would’ve been nice. | 其实说声谢谢就行了 |
[13:03] | You paged me? | 你呼我了? |
[13:04] | I’ve got a 10-year-old girl with a tumor wrapped around her aorta. I’m putting together a team. | 有个10岁的女孩 肿瘤渗透血管 我在组建一个队伍 |
[13:09] | This is her angio? | 这是她的造影片? |
[13:10] | She just– this thing is wrapped around fiveajor arteries. | 这个肿瘤渗透了五条主动脉 |
[13:12] | It’s bad,but I’ve got a couple of ideas. | 是很糟糕 但我有些主意 |
[13:14] | Good for you. Try them on someone who might actually live. | 很好 在能活下来的人身上试试 |
[13:17] | I-I admit,it doesn’t look great,but her family mentioned you by name, | 我承认 这看起来很糟 但她的家人点名要你 |
[13:22] | so I thought– that’s nice,but I really don’t care. | – 所以我觉得… – 那很好 但我不在乎 |
[13:25] | Well,I do. | 我在乎 |
[13:27] | Don’t get emotional,bailey. No one likes a girl who gets emotional. | 别情绪化 Bailey 没人喜欢感情用事的女人 |
[13:32] | Still… I’d like you on my team. | 无论如何 我希望你能加入 |
[13:40] | I’m sorry about this,little guy. It must have been awful. | 我很抱歉 小家伙 你肯定很不好受 |
[13:43] | One day,you’re at some beautiful farm out in the country breathing in the fresh air, | 之前你还在郊外美丽的农场里 呼吸着怡人的空气 |
[13:47] | lounging in the mud with all your friends,and next thing you know, | 和你的伙伴 懒洋洋地躺在泥里 但是转眼 |
[13:51] | you’re sedated and stabbed in some skills lab. | 你就被麻醉 刺伤 躺在一个供人练习的实验室 |
[13:53] | *** | 控制一下自己 三号 |
[13:55] | *** *** | 时间到 带你的实习生到急救室等我 |
[13:58] | -trauma? -Multiple M.V.C. Six incoming. | – 外伤? – 连环车祸 六个受害人马上到 |
[14:00] | You,lab’s over. Do your charts. | 训练结束 填表去 |
[14:02] | -What about my pig? -She’s got it. | – 我的猪怎么办? – 她会处理 |
[14:04] | -What? -You’re staying here. | – 什么? – 你在这待着 |
[14:05] | Wait,with a half-dozen crash victims coming into the pit? | 不是有六个车祸受害者吗? |
[14:08] | You got four struggling victims right here. | 你这儿也有四个垂死挣扎的病人 |
[14:10] | -Keep them alive. -Wait,all of them? | – 拯救它们 – 等等 所有? |
[14:11] | Karev gets to work on mangled people,and I’m stuck with 300 pounds of bacon? | Karev去治疗伤残病人 而我却要和300磅猪肉待在一起? |
[14:14] | Live bacon,and it better be that way when I get back. | 活的猪肉 希望在我回来的时候也如此 |
[14:20] | 35-year-old backseat passenger. Forehead versus window,and the window won. | 35岁的后座乘客 前额撞到玻璃 |
[14:23] | Also has second-degree burns on the left side. Vitals stable en route. | 左侧二级烧伤 途中生命特征稳定 |
[14:26] | Trauma one. What do yogot? | 一号症室 这儿什么情况? |
[14:27] | Charles hit,46,positive ecchymosis over abdomen. Last B.P.In the field– 96 over 68. | Charles Hit 46岁 腹部明显淤血 最新测压 96/68 |
[14:31] | -Do you know how to use a trauma ultrasound? -Yes. | – 知道怎么做外伤超声波吗? – 知道 |
[14:33] | In that case,he’s all yours in trauma two. | 那他就归你了 去二号症室 |
[14:35] | What do you– can I help you gentlemen? | 你们…有什么事吗 先生们? |
[14:36] | Dr. Karev paged us. | Karev医生呼了我们 |
[14:38] | Well,he shouldn’t have. We got it covered. Thanks. | 他不该这么做 我们可以处理 谢谢 |
[14:39] | You have a head injury and burns,so I don’t think you have it covered. | 头部创伤和烧伤 超出了你的领域 |
[14:42] | -Karev,are you a doctor? -Uh,yes,sir. | -Karev 你是医生吗? -呃…是的 |
[14:43] | -Are you capable of assessing a patient’s injuries? -Yep. | – 你能够准确评估病人受伤状况吗? – 是的 |
[14:46] | Like I said,we got it covered. | 正如我所说 我们没问题 |
[14:47] | You know what? We’re here. Why don’t you let us just dive in? | 我们既然在这 为什么不让我们加入? |
[14:48] | Appreciate the offer,shepherd,but I want my residents to learn how to deal with trauma. | 感谢你的主动 Shepherd 但我想让住院医生学会怎么应对外伤 |
[14:51] | They’re not gonna learn as much or as fast if they stand back | 如果他们一直站在后面 看主治医生处理 |
[14:53] | and watch attendings do it,unss that attending is me. | 永远也学不好 除非那个主治医生是我 |
[14:59] | three other hospitals have already sent them away, | 已经有三个医院拒绝他们了 |
[15:02] | and if we were smart,we would do the same thing. | 我们要是够聪明 也应该这么做 |
[15:04] | What is the matter with you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[15:08] | we can try and cut around the stomach. | 我们可以试试绕过胃部切口 |
[15:10] | No,the only way to do that is to actually take it out. | 不 唯一的办法就是把胃拿出来 |
[15:12] | They’ve done ex vivo autotransplants. | 确实有自身活体移植 |
[15:14] | Yeah,with livers an | 对 肝脏和肾脏 |
[15:16] | so why don’t we take out the stomach and the kidneys? | 那何不取出胃和肾脏 |
[15:18] | oh,yeah,that’d be great if you wanted to kill her. | 你想杀了她吗 |
[15:21] | We’re talking about two completely different blood supplies here. | 这两处的供血截然不同 |
[15:24] | So,no,not a good idea,grey. | 所以这不是好主意 Grey |
[15:29] | Who are those people? | 那些人是谁? |
[15:31] | Uh,that’s tori’s dad randy and his brother patand pat’s wife jean and tori’s brother david and | 那是Tori的爸爸Randy 哥哥Patand 嫂子Jean 还有哥哥David |
[15:38] | – – why are they staring at us,Dr. Bailey? | 他们为什么盯着我们看 Bailey医生? |
[15:40] | I don’t think they’re staring at us,chief. | 他们不是盯着看 主任 |
[15:41] | I think they’re just waiting,seeing if we have any news. | 他们只是在等待消息 |
[15:46] | Look,try and come up with something before I get back. | 在我回来之前 最好想出点子 |
[15:50] | close the blinds,grey. | 去拉上百叶窗 Grey |
[15:56] | -you paged me? -Rambo is completely out of control. | – 你呼我? – 兰博已经无法无天了 |
[15:59] | -Excuse me? -Hunt. | – 你说谁? |
[16:00] | He kicked me out of my own E.R. | 他把我 从急诊室里赶了出来 |
[16:01] | -Did he kill somebody? -Not yet. | – 他害死人了吗? – 还没有 |
[16:03] | -Then call me when he does. -Richard. | – 那就等出了事再呼我 |
[16:04] | I don’t have time for it,shep. | 我很忙 Shep |
[16:06] | I have a dying 10 ye old and a team of doctors who can’t stop bickering long engh to solve a problem, | 我有个10岁的重病患者 一队医生吵来吵去 但毫无结果 |
[16:11] | except for your girlfriend,who’s moesnterted playing with a doll. | 你女朋友没吵 她更专心于玩娃娃 |
[16:13] | Anatomy jane? | 解剖娃娃? |
[16:14] | She dragged that thing all around the hospital when she was 5 years old, | 她五岁的时候 就整天拿着它在医院跑 |
[16:17] | and let me tell you,it was cuter in a child. | 坦白说 现在还玩并不可爱 |
[16:24] | -any luck? -what do you think? | – 有好消息吗? – 你觉得呢? |
[16:26] | Look,I know you want to be number one,richard, | 我知道你想重回第一 Richard |
[16:28] | but we can’t take in every charity case that comes along. | 但不能每个慈善医疗病例都接受 |
[16:31] | It is a huge waste of resources. | 这是严重的资源浪费 |
[16:35] | It’s your call,Dr. Bailey. | 听你的 Bailey医生 |
[16:37] | Grey,put that away. This isn’t playtime. | Grey 快放下 这不是娱乐时间 |
[16:40] | I’m not playing. I’m thinking. | 我不是在玩 我在思考 |
[16:41] | What if we just took out each of the organs where the tumor interferes with the blood supply? | 如果我们取出 供血被肿瘤影响的器官呢? |
[16:46] | By the time you clamp off the aorta,you run the risk of damaging the other organs. | 一旦夹住大动脉 就有可能损伤其余器官 |
[16:50] | Even if you take them out one by one? | 逐个取出也不行吗? |
[16:51] | You don’t have the time,grey. | 时间不够 Grey |
[16:54] | What about if we made the time? | 如果我们创造时间呢? |
[16:59] | Dr. Bailey,let’s throw some stuff up on the board. | Bailey医生 排到时间板上吧 |
[17:06] | C.T. Showed a subdural hematoma. Should I book an O.R.? | CT显示有硬脑膜下血肿 要预约手术室吗? |
[17:09] | First things first. His scalp is bleeding like stink. What do you do next? | 要事当先 他头皮出血严重 该怎么办? |
[17:12] | -Normally,I’d page shepherd. -Shepherd’s not here. | – 通常我会呼叫Shepherd – Shepherd不在 |
[17:14] | What do you do to stop the bleeding? | 你自己怎么止血? |
[17:15] | -Suture the laceration,tie off the bleeders. -That’ll take two hours. | – 缝合创口 缠上绷带 – 这要花两小时 |
[17:17] | What would you use in this room to take care of this? | 如果只用身边之物呢? |
[17:21] | -staples? -It’s his forehead. You… | – 订书钉? – 这是脑门头皮… |
[17:23] | you want this guy to look like frankenstein for the rest of his life? | 你想让他后半生变成”科学怪人”吗? |
[17:26] | -Skin glue. -Excellent,karev. | – 皮胶 – 没错 Karev |
[17:27] | Clean it,close it,and stick a pressure dressing over it. | 清洗 缝合 加压包扎 |
[17:30] | How are you feeling,mister,uh,hiott? | 感觉如何 Hiott先生? |
[17:33] | Not too good. | 不是很好 |
[17:34] | How are we gonna make Mr. Hiott feel better? | 你想怎么帮助Hiott减轻痛苦呢? |
[17:36] | The ultrasound showed free fluid. | 超声显示有积液 |
[17:37] | We’ll get him to a C.T. To confirm,but he’s pretty much O.R. Bound. | 再做CT核实一下 但基本需要手术了 |
[17:39] | Excellent. Is that tetanus? | 很好 是破伤风吗? |
[17:42] | You know who you have to thank for the invention of the tetanus shot,stevens? Horses. | 知道破伤风疫苗该感谢谁吗? 是马 |
[17:46] | The first experiments– done on horses. | 首例实验是在马身上完成的 |
[17:52] | You want to take out all of her abdominal organs– intestine,stomach,everything? | 你想取出她腹腔的所有器官? |
[17:56] | -all at once? -That’s right. | – 一次性取出? – 没错 |
[17:58] | We’ll put the organs on ice while we dissect out the tumor, | 我们会把器官低温保存 然后切除肿瘤 |
[18:02] | then reconnect the vessels using synthetic grafts and put the organs back in. | 再用合成移植物连结血管 放回器官 |
[18:06] | Why di’t graham or fleisher over at lake washington suggest this? | 为什么华盛顿湖医院的 Graham或Fleisher没说过这种手术呢? |
[18:09] | They’re a couple of smarties. | 他们都是专家啊 |
[18:11] | Probably because it’s never been done before. | 也许因为这种手术并无先例吧 |
[18:15] | it is extremely risky. There are any number of things that could go wrong. | 手术风险很大 可能会出现一系列问题 |
[18:20] | I-I don’t know,randy. Maybe we should try more chemo. | 我不知道 Randy 也许该尝试大剂量化疗 |
[18:23] | Uh,with all due respect,Mrs. Begler,I don’t think there’s time for that. | 恕我冒昧 Begler夫人 时间不够了 |
[18:29] | Is it gonna save her life? | 这能救她吗? |
[18:31] | It’s your best shot… | 这是最好的机会… |
[18:33] | your only shot. | 唯一的机会 |
[18:39] | -Then do it. -okay. | – 那就做吧 – 好的 |
[18:45] | Dr. Bailey… um,I’m not a vet. | Bailey医生…我不是兽医 |
[18:47] | And while I can appreciate the value of practicing technique on live tissue,there’s a multiple M.V.C. | 当然我要感激 能在活组织上练习技术 但候诊室有车祸病人 |
[18:53] | In the pit,and my education would be far better served practicing on humans. | 我的水平足够拿人练习了 |
[18:56] | -Well,w–who’s babysitting the pigs right now? -My interns. | – 那…谁在照顾那些猪? – 我的实习生 |
[18:59] | Did major hunt order the interns to babysit the pigs or you? | Hunt少校派谁去负责 是你还是实习生? |
[19:03] | -That’s not the point. -Well,make it the point. | – 这不是重点 – 当成重点吧 |
[19:05] | I don’t have time for this. I’m about to take six organs out of a person. | 我很忙 等下的手术要取出六个器官 |
[19:07] | Well,see? That–that– that’s not fair. I’m not Dr. Doolittle. | 看到没? 不公平啊 我不想无所事事 |
[19:10] | The zebras and the elephants are thanking their lucky stars for that. | 斑马和大象会感激您的 |
[19:16] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[19:18] | Why aren’t we taking out the kidney since the left renal artery is involved? | 既然左肾动脉也有问题 为什么不把肾取出呢? |
[19:22] | Because we can remove the tumor without doing that,so why bother? | 因为不取出就能切除肿瘤 何必麻烦? |
[19:28] | -I have another question. -Yes? | – 我还有一个问题 – 嗯? |
[19:31] | Why can’t you look at me? | 你为什么不直视我? |
[19:34] | What? | 什么? |
[19:36] | You can’t look at me. You haven’t been able to look at me all day. | 你不直视我 你一天没直视我了 |
[19:40] | I think you’re imagining things. | 你过虑了 |
[19:44] | I don’t think I am. But,hey,if you say so. | 我不觉得 不过当你说的是真的 |
[19:47] | I do. | 没错 |
[19:49] | I say so. | 我就这么说 |
[19:50] | So instead of worrying about whether or not I’m looking at you, | 所以别在乎我是否直视你了 |
[19:53] | maybe you should concentrate on saving the 10-year-old girl that we’re about to eviscerate. | 也许你应该专注于 马上要做手术的女孩 |
[20:05] | uh,grey,why do we dissect down in quadrants? | Grey 为什么我们分块切除? |
[20:08] | Uhso we can get a good luck at the vessels to make sure we have enough for reconstruction. | 这能更好的观察血管 保证有足够的长度接合 |
[20:12] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[20:14] | a little suction right in here,please. | 这里吸一下 |
[20:15] | Mr. Begler is on the phone. | Begler先生电话找您 |
[20:17] | O.R. Desk wants to know if they can put him through. | 手术室人员问您 能不能让他进来 |
[20:19] | -no. -He’s pretty insistent. | – 不行 – 他很坚持 |
[20:21] | And I’m pretty busy. | 我很忙 |
[20:22] | If you could hold this up a little bit higher,Dr. Grey. | 如果你能举高一点 Grey医生 |
[20:26] | I want to make sure to avoid– that. | 我想避免…这个 |
[20:28] | Okay,let’s get some clamps. | 快拿夹钳来 |
[20:30] | Another clamp,pleas | 再来一个 |
[20:33] | right there. | 这里 |
[20:34] | Let’s hang another bag of blood. | 再挂一袋血 |
[20:35] | You betterope the aorta is not that friable, | 你最好期望动脉没这么脆弱 |
[20:37] | otherwise,all the blood in the world won’t save this girl. | 否则多少血 都无济于事 |
[20:44] | – ryan,what’s reggie’s pulse? – 69. | – Ryan Reggie脉搏如何? |
[20:47] | Really?’Cause wilbur’s at 102,and I’m pretty sure that’s bad. | 真的? Wilbur有102 肯定不正常 |
[20:50] | Babe’s like an ox.Hers is 52. | Babe壮如公牛 脉搏52 |
[20:52] | hey,no cute names. | 嘿 不带起小名的 |
[20:54] | They’re not pets.They’re subjects. | 他们不是宠物 而是研究对象 |
[20:56] | It’s not our job to get all affectionate. | 我们不必跟他们建立感情 |
[20:58] | It’s our job to keep them alive… | 而是要让他们存活下来… |
[21:01] | so the attending who somehow thinks we’re incapable can choke on his words at the end of the day. | 让那些认为我们手潮的主治医生闭嘴 |
[21:05] | So I don’t want to hear wilbur or babe. | 我不想听见Wilbur或是Babe什么的 |
[21:08] | You want to call them something,call them sausage or prosciutto. | 如果非要起名字 可以叫腊肠或者火腿 |
[21:13] | wilbur’s crashing. | Wilbur不行了 |
[21:14] | What?What did you do? | 什么? 你做了什么? |
[21:16] | I don’t–I don’t– I gotta reopen that thoracotomy. | – 我没… – 我要重新开胸 |
[21:21] | – Uh,pull that chest tray back over here. – Yeah. | – 把开胸盘拿来 – 好的 |
[21:25] | – Dr. Bailey. – Removing the organs on three. | – Bailey医生 – 数3下 把器官拿出来 |
[21:29] | One… twO… three. | |
[21:35] | very good. | 很好 |
[21:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:41] | Let me have it. | 我来处理 |
[21:48] | I’ll need medium and large vessel loops to dissect out the tumor. | 我需要中号大号的血管缝线切除肿瘤 |
[21:53] | Mr. Begler again. | 还是Begler先生 |
[21:54] | He wants to talk to you about his daughter. | 他想向你了解他女儿 |
[21:55] | – Well,I’m pretty busy right now. – I already told him that. | – 我现在很忙 – 我跟他说了 |
[21:58] | – Well,tell him again. – I’ve told him 18 times. | – 那再说一遍 – 说了N遍了 |
[22:00] | Chief,you need to go talk to them. | 主任 你该去跟他谈谈 |
[22:04] | Hey,you did put me in charge. | 是你让我负责的 |
[22:09] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来 |
[22:12] | What the hell? | 我的天啊 |
[22:14] | Look at this crap. | 看看这些玩意 |
[22:15] | Is that glue? | 那是胶吗? |
[22:17] | You used skin glue? | 你用了皮胶? |
[22:18] | Dr. Hunt wanted to get him outta there pretty quick. | Hunt医生想要速战速决 |
[22:20] | Yeah,well,because Dr. Hunt didn’t have u revise the wound,he could lose half his face. | 是啊 因为Hunt医生没让你闭合伤口 他有可能半张脸不保 |
[22:25] | You can’t rotate a flap,you call someone who can. | 你不能更换盖口 应该找会的人来做 |
[22:27] | Well,he says the E.R. Is like being in the field.You use what’s available. | 他说急诊室如战场 要充分利用现有资源 |
[22:30] | What,uh,qualifies us as a war zone,karev,our undermanned gift shop, | 上战场的资格从哪儿来 是缺人手的礼品店 |
[22:34] | the lukewarm drinks from the coffee cart? | 还是咖啡推车饮料? |
[22:37] | He’s a meatballer.What do you expect? | 他是个笨蛋 你还指望什么? |
[22:38] | Meatballer?Trauma guys.They just slap it together. | – 笨蛋? – 外伤科的 他们接上就算完 |
[22:45] | Dr. Webber,how’s tori? | Webber医生 Tori情况如何? |
[22:46] | She’s stable. | 她很稳定 |
[22:47] | We’re removing the tumor right now. | 我们正在切除肿瘤 |
[22:48] | Actually,I should be in there to help,but I’m out here instead. | 我本该在里面手术 结果却在这 |
[22:51] | I just needed an update. | 我需要知道最新情况 |
[22:52] | It’s not important that you get an update right now,sir. | 你知不知道并不重要 先生 |
[22:55] | What’s important is the best doctors we have in this hospital are focused on your daughter. | 重要的是 院中最好的医生 正在全力给你的女儿手术 |
[22:58] | Calls don’t help us focus. | 电话会让我们分心 |
[23:00] | Interruptions don’t help us focus. | 干扰也会让我们分心 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry.I know we have been underfoot sometimes. | 对不起 我知道我们有时很碍事 |
[23:05] | But we have been to a lot of hospitals. | 但我们已经去过很多医院了 |
[23:07] | And hospitals are not easy places to get information. | 医院里总是得不到有用的信息 |
[23:10] | In fact,a lot of times,it’s impossible to even get a doctor to talk to you or to get the doctors to talk to each other. | 事实上 家属和医生之间的交流 甚至医生之间的交流都少之又少 |
[23:16] | And I don’t know if it’s neglect or their egos getting in the way,and I don’t care. | 至于这是源于冷漠还是自大 我不清楚也不想知道 |
[23:21] | We’re just trying to take care of our little girl. | 我们只是想关心自己的女儿 |
[23:23] | She’s 10,she’s scared and she’s sick. | 她才十岁 病情严重 心惊胆颤 |
[23:27] | We’re doing whatever we can. | 我们会为她赴汤蹈火 |
[23:33] | Don’t ever stop taking care of her like that. | 永远不要放弃 |
[23:40] | Steven have you ever used a G.I.A. Stapler? | Steven 你用了肠胃缝合U形针吗? |
[23:42] | No,but I’m ready.I can handle it. | 还没 不过我准备好了 交给我吧 |
[23:44] | Answer me three questions,and I’ll let you. | 答对三个问题 我就交给你 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:48] | Question one–polio vaccine. | 第一个 小儿麻痹疫苗的发现 |
[23:50] | Which animal do you have to thank for that? | 应该感谢哪种动物? |
[23:52] | Is this reallysaecesry? | 这有关系吗? |
[23:53] | Only if you want to use that stapler. | 如果你还想用U形针的话 |
[23:57] | flipper babies. | 畸形婴儿 |
[23:58] | – What? – Flipper babies. | – 什么? – 畸形婴儿 |
[23:59] | 10,000 babies were born with birth defects in the 1950s because their pregnant mothers took thalidomide, | 上世纪50年代 大约10000婴儿因为 母亲服用了沙利度胺而先天畸形 |
[24:05] | first developed on guinea pigs.The guinea pigs didn’t have any side effects. | 在豚鼠身上实验成功 无任何副作用 |
[24:08] | Your point? | 你是想说? |
[24:09] | My point is that humans and animals have different physiologies,they have different reactions. | 我想说人和动物在生理上是不同的 他们会有不同的反应 |
[24:13] | They can have different reactions.Doesn’t mean that they will. | 事事无绝对 |
[24:16] | Tell that to those 10,000 babies and their mothers. | 去对那些畸形儿和他们的母亲 说这话吧 |
[24:19] | So the polio vaccine–developed using mice and monkeys. | 小儿麻痹疫苗是在猴子和老鼠身上 试验成功的 |
[24:23] | You can keep your stapler.It’s not worth it. | 我不在乎用不用U形针了 |
[24:27] | Give me the status on reggie and paddy. | 告诉我Reggie和Paddy的情况 |
[24:29] | Reggie’s fine. | Reggie很好 |
[24:30] | Paddy’s pulse ox is low but stable. | Paddy的脉氧值低但是稳定 |
[24:32] | – And babe? – Holding steady. | – Babe呢? – 情况稳定 |
[24:33] | I thought we weren’t supposed to give them names. | 我们不是不该给他们起名字的吗? |
[24:35] | I could give them numbers,but then I’d probably tell you three needs antibiotics | 我可以给他们编号 接着告诉你 3号需要抗生素 |
[24:38] | and find you shoving a needle in grey’s ass. | 然后看着你把针插进Grey的屁股里 |
[24:41] | His vitals are getting worse.Damn it. | 糟了 它情况越来越危险了 |
[24:43] | Uh,did you check his lung again? | 你检查它的肺了吗? |
[24:45] | I already took out an entire lobe. | 肺已经被我取出来了 |
[24:46] | – What about his descending aorta? – You know what?Just can it,lexopedia. | – 那下行织脉呢? – 别再问东问西了 |
[24:48] | I’ve tried everything. | 我什么都试过了 |
[24:50] | pulseless.Uh,that’s it. | 没心跳了 这样吧 |
[24:52] | – We need to get more exposure. – You’re opening him up more? | – 得再打开一点 – 还要再打开一点? |
[24:54] | I need everyone’s help. | 我需要大家的帮助 |
[24:55] | Stem to stern. | 每个人都过来 |
[24:57] | What–what if he can’t take it? | 如果它承受不了呢? |
[24:59] | – You could–you could kill him.- Don’t get emotional. | – 它会死的 – 别感情用事 |
[25:00] | Just get ready to start massaging his heart. | 准备好按摩它的心脏 |
[25:02] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[25:07] | Dr. Bailey,can you dissect down anymore? | Bailey医生 你能再向下切一点吗? |
[25:10] | There’s nothing to dissect. | 没有什么可以切的了 |
[25:11] | There’s barely any artery left. | 已经没有什么血管了 |
[25:13] | What about if we extend the gore-tex graft? | 再用点人造血管可以吗? |
[25:15] | No,what’s leftis too friable. | 不行 剩下的太脆弱了 |
[25:17] | So we can’t reconnect the organs to the vessels? | 那么不能把器官接回血管了吗? |
[25:20] | Not at this moment,no. | 现在不行 |
[25:22] | But if we can’t reconnect the organs,they won’t reperfuse and they’ll just die. | 这样的话 器官会因失血而衰竭的 |
[25:25] | Yes,they will. | 是的 |
[25:27] | Is it too late for a transplant? | 现在移植还来得及吗? |
[25:28] | Well,we’d have to find six good o ans in about eight hours. | 那我们得在8小时内找到6个可用的器官 |
[25:32] | It’s too late for a transplant. | 来不及了 |
[25:33] | And a gold star for grey. | Grey加十分 |
[25:42] | we could try to put in more gore-tex. | 可以再用点人造血管 |
[25:45] | Oh,put even more synthetic material in her? | 还要再放人造的东西? |
[25:48] | What about a saphenous vein graft? | 隐静脉血管怎么样? |
[25:49] | No,she’s already getting acidotic. | 不 她已经有点酸中毒了 |
[25:50] | That sort of thing has to be preplanned. | 这些事得预先计划好 |
[25:52] | Yeah,so what’s your idea? | 那你说该怎么办? |
[25:54] | – Excuse me? – I mean,you’re good at shooting down every idea we come up with. | – 什么意思? – 每个人的建议你都否决了 |
[25:56] | – What’s yours? – It was my idea not to do this in the first place,Dr. Bailey. | – 那你有什么办法? – 我一直就不赞成这个手术 Bailey医生 |
[26:01] | Yeah,you made that very clear every chance you got. | 你还一遍遍的重申这件事 |
[26:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:05] | I don’t care who had what idea when. | 我不在乎主意怎么来的 |
[26:08] | Get over yourselves. | 克制一下自己 |
[26:09] | Shut up and talk to each other. | 和别人好好说话 |
[26:17] | what about… | 那么… |
[26:19] | using… | 用… |
[26:20] | human umbilical vein? | 脐带静脉如何? |
[26:22] | I mean,ready to go,already heparinized. | 立即可用 而且已经肝素化了 |
[26:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:26] | I like it. | 我赞成 |
[26:27] | Erica,what do you think? | Erica 你觉得呢? |
[26:28] | It could work. | 这样也许可行 |
[26:30] | It’s Dr. Bailey’s call. | 让Bailey医生来决定 |
[26:32] | If she wants to do it… | 如果她想要这样… |
[26:34] | I do. | 我想 |
[26:35] | In that case,let’s do it. | 那么 开始吧 |
[26:39] | Nice work on the valve. | 换瓣手术做的不错 |
[26:42] | First developed in pigs,but more recently cows. | 先在猪身上试用 最近改在牛身上 |
[26:45] | Aryou done beating me up for the day? | 你闹够了没有? |
[26:47] | – Because I’d like to go home. – I was just trying to teach you. | – 我想回家了 – 我只是想教你 |
[26:49] | You want to teach us? | 你想教我们? |
[26:50] | Take us to the simulab with the plastic guys who have heart rates anblood pressure and croak when you nick an artery. | 那就去模拟实验室 用那些有心跳 有血压 切开动脉还会呱呱叫的假人来练习 |
[26:56] | Until you apply scalpel to skin,stevens,you’re just going through the motions. | Stevens 在你真正用手术刀切开皮肤前 一切都是纸上谈兵 |
[26:59] | That attitude,that’s from before. | 这都是过去的观点了 |
[27:01] | We have the technology now. | 现在技术发达 |
[27:03] | We don’t have to torture live creatures. | 我们没必要再折磨那些生物了 |
[27:04] | No,you don’t get to accuse me of torture. | 别总说我折磨它们 |
[27:06] | Those animals felt no pain. | 这些动物根本没有痛觉 |
[27:07] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[27:09] | You don’t know that. | 你不会知道 |
[27:09] | You don’t know what they felt. | 你不会知道它们的感觉 |
[27:11] | You don’t know how scared they re. | 不会知道他们有多害怕 |
[27:13] | Als animare sensitive and intelligent creatures. | 动物是有情感的 |
[27:16] | And that is not me being emotional,that is simply the truth. | 这不是我感情用事 这都是事实 |
[27:20] | You want me to learn from your methods? | 你想让我学习你的做事方式? |
[27:22] | You want me to learn anything from you? | 你想让我向你取经? |
[27:24] | Then don’t stab pigs in front of me and tell me that the sky isn’t blue. | 那就不要在我面前捅那些猪 还在这儿颠倒黑白 |
[27:28] | You are torturing god’s creatures in an age where we have the technology that no longer requires us to. | 在技术完备的现代 你依然在折磨着造物主的杰作 |
[27:34] | If you want to do that,go ahead,but don’t tell me I’m less of a doctor for walking away. | 你可以一意孤行 但我也有权力离开 |
[27:42] | come on,wilbur,don’t do this. | 挺住 Wilbur 别这样 |
[27:46] | His heart’s not filling. | 它的心脏失血过多 |
[27:48] | No,uh,massage it with both hands,like a– like a heart sandwich. | 用两只手按摩 把心脏夹在中间 |
[27:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:52] | Good,good. | 很好 |
[27:55] | There.Right there.Stupid. | 那儿 就是那儿 糟透了 |
[27:57] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[27:58] | The knife went through his diaphragm right into his spleen. | 那一刀穿透了它的隔膜直达脾脏 |
[28:00] | Okay,um,hand me those clamps. | 把钳子给我 |
[28:03] | we’ve got some blood pooling the lower left quadrant. | 有血倾入左下腹了 |
[28:05] | Can anybody see where it’s coming from? | 谁能找到源头 |
[28:07] | Here.This graft. | 这里 这根血管 |
[28:08] | Satinsky clamps and 4-0 prolene. | 斯汀斯基钳和4-0锋线 |
[28:11] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[28:15] | waiting,Dr. Bailey. | 等等 Bailey医生 |
[28:19] | okay,this thing’s coming out. | 好了 出来了 |
[28:22] | Still waiting,Dr. Bailey. | 还在等 Bailey医生 |
[28:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:26] | Suction. | 吸入 |
[28:27] | Clear it out. | 清理出来 |
[28:29] | Okay,release clamps. | 好的 放开钳子 |
[28:33] | hold on,hold on,hold on. | 坚持住 |
[28:35] | Right in here. | 就是这里 |
[28:37] | Still nothing. | 还是没用 |
[28:39] | no pulsation. | 没有脉搏 |
[28:45] | come on. | 加油 |
[28:46] | Come on. | 加油 |
[28:50] | Reperfusion complete. | 再注血成功 |
[28:52] | Heart’s beating on its own. | 心脏开始跳了 |
[28:57] | all right. | 好了 |
[29:00] | all right. | 好了 |
[29:03] | everyone,hell of a job. | 大家干得好 |
[29:12] | I’ve known women to be upset because they couldn’t make it to the big finish. | 我认识一些女人因为不能高潮而沮丧 |
[29:16] | Never had anything to do with me. | 但和我无关 |
[29:18] | Usually something to do with their anatomy. | 大多数时候是她们自己的原因 |
[29:21] | The point is,I’ve never known a woman to be upset because she could take a curtain call. | 但我还没见过一个女人”谢幕”数次 还是很沮丧 |
[29:26] | You’re a conundrum,torres. | 你真让人难懂 Torres |
[29:30] | Erica cried this morning… | Erica今早哭了… |
[29:33] | in bed… | 在床上… |
[29:35] | after sex. | 做爱之后 |
[29:36] | That was a compliment… | 那是赞美… |
[29:38] | for you. | 对你的赞美 |
[29:39] | The crying was a compliment. | 她哭是在赞美你 |
[29:41] | It wasn’t a compliment for me. | 她不是在赞我 |
[29:43] | She was–it was– she was having a revelation. | 她… 她得到些启示 |
[29:45] | She was having… | 她有点… |
[29:47] | the sex is awesome with erica. | 跟Erica做是很爽 |
[29:51] | We’ve reached awesome,which is… | 我们都爽歪歪 也真的是… |
[29:54] | awesome. | 很棒 |
[29:55] | Yes,but it’s also awesome with you. | 真的 不过跟你也很棒 |
[29:58] | So what’s the problem? | 那是什么问题? |
[30:01] | I guess I thought there should be a difference… | 因为我原以为是有区别的… |
[30:05] | between you and erica. | 你跟Erica |
[30:07] | I mean,if I’M… | 如果我是… |
[30:10] | there should be a difference. | 应该是会有区别的 |
[30:14] | The difference between me and erica… | 我跟Erica的区别… |
[30:17] | is that I know you had sex with her 12 hours ago. | 就是我知道你跟她12个钟之前做过 |
[30:20] | She doesn’t know you had sex with me,and that makes you a cheater. | 她不知道你跟我做了 这样就是你出轨了 |
[30:24] | Do you want to be a cheater? | 你想做出轨的人? |
[30:26] | ‘Cause I’m fine with it. | 我是无所谓 |
[30:28] | The question is,are you? | 问题是 你呢? |
[30:33] | I’m gonna yell at the major general. | 我要去骂那个少校 |
[30:34] | – You want to come? – Hell yeah. | – 一起? – 那当然 |
[30:36] | Be right there. | 一下就到 |
[30:37] | – Hey,torres. – Hey. | – 好啊 Torres – 你好 |
[30:42] | Hunt,can I talk to you? | Hunt 能跟你谈谈吗? |
[30:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:45] | Karev. | |
[30:46] | No,no,he can stay. | 不 他可以留下 |
[30:47] | You want karev to hear how you screwed up the flap on my head trauma,that’s fine with me. | 我不介意让Karev听到 你搞砸了那个头部外伤的病人 |
[30:50] | My job’s to keep him alive.That’s what I did. | 我的职责是要让他活下去 我做到了 |
[30:52] | No,what you did was almost maim a guy for the rest of his life. | 不 你差点就让他余生残废 |
[30:54] | You’re lucky I saved the blood supply. | 还好你有我挽回了他的供血 |
[30:57] | So what would you have done? | 要是你会怎么做? |
[30:59] | Well,you got a man with a deep scalp wound and two of the best surgeons in the country standing 10 feet away from him. | 你的病人头部重伤 两个全国 最好的医生 就站在离你不到四米的地方 |
[31:04] | I would’ve asked those two surgeons to step in. | 是我就会叫他们两个帮忙 |
[31:06] | That’s what I would’ve done. | 是我就会这样做 |
[31:08] | I mean medically. | 我是说 从医学角度上讲 |
[31:09] | What would you have done medically so I can do better? | 你们怎么医他? 这样我就会做得更好 |
[31:12] | Listen,I recognize there’s different ways of doing things,even the basics. | 我知道 即便基本措施 都有不同的方法 |
[31:15] | Over here,if someone appears dead,you go to them first. | 在这 有谁快要死了 你们就先救他 |
[31:18] | In iraq,if someone appears dead,you don’t go to them. | 在伊拉克 如果有人快要死了 我们是不会理他的 |
[31:20] | This is day one for me,so if you think there’s a better way,then tell me,and I’ll listen. | 这是我来的第一天 如果你觉得 有什么更好的方法 告诉我 我会听的 |
[31:30] | Ain,both of you,great job. | 你们两个 做得好 |
[31:33] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:37] | is there a problem,Dr. Bailey? | 有什么问题吗 Bailey医生 |
[31:40] | I just find it hard to believe you’re accepting congratulations, | 我真不敢相信你接受了这个恭喜 |
[31:43] | considering you didn’t want to do this operation in the first place. | 你最初并不想做这个手术 |
[31:46] | And when you finly did do it,you fought me every step of the way. | 最算加入了 还是处处给我添堵 |
[31:50] | And yet,you still had a world-class heart surgeon by your side. | 不过 你还是拥有了世界级心脏医生的协助 |
[31:56] | You may be a fine surgeon– god knows I know that– but not today. | 你是个好医生 我们都知道 不过今天不是 |
[32:02] | Today you were a pain in the ass– a nay-saying,llying,consistently negativ pain in the ass. | 今天你是个混蛋 一个否定一切 恃强凌弱 态度消极的混蛋 |
[32:10] | At no point did you encourage me or do anything to make me think this surgery could be anything but a failure. | 你总在提醒我 这个手术必定失败 |
[32:16] | And it wasn’t just me. | 不只是我 |
[32:17] | You made it as hard as humanly possible for all of us. | 你让我们所有人都这么觉得 |
[32:21] | So,yeah,we did do a nice job today. | 对 我们今天做得很好 |
[32:24] | We did a great job today,but that wasn’t thanks to you. | 我们今天是做得很棒 可是不关你事 |
[32:27] | That was thanks to me and the chief and meredith grey and anatomy jane. | 是因为我 还有主任 还有Meredith Grey 还有解剖娃娃Jane |
[32:37] | Babe is indestructible. | Babe是坚不可摧的 |
[32:39] | She lost a part of her liver and small bowel,but she’s been doing fine. | 她失去了部分肝脏 还有小肠 可是她情况良好 |
[32:42] | We had to cross-clamp wilbur’s aorta and massage his heart. | 我们十字钳闭了Wilbur的主动脉 按摩了他的心脏 |
[32:46] | I couldn’t locate the source of his bleeding until I found a hole in his diaphragm and realized he had a spnic laceration. | 我发现他横膈膜的破洞 这才知道他的脾划破了 |
[32:51] | He’s a–he’s a fighter. | 他是… 他是个斗士 |
[32:52] | He’s pulling through. | 他会撑过来了 |
[32:53] | Reggie had some oozing after his colon resection,but we packed it,and he’s been stable er since. | Reggie结肠反应之后有些渗出 不过我们都塞回去了 他表现一直稳定 |
[32:58] | Uh,paddy almost bled out because his carotid was sliced right through,but we put in a graft,and he’s been stable ever since. | Paddy的颈动脉刚好被切断 差点失血过多 不过我们做了个移植 他就稳定下来了 |
[33:04] | He’s good as new. | 他就像新的一样 |
[33:06] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[33:07] | That’s great work,all of you. | 做得不错 大伙们 |
[33:09] | So,uh,put them out and make sure that you write up all your work. | 那就把他们拖出去 记下你们做的事 |
[33:14] | What do you mean,”put them out”? | “把他们拖出去”是什么意思? |
[33:15] | Terminate ’em.Thpigs–kill ’em. | 人道毁灭 那些猪 杀了它们 |
[33:32] | I’m not killing those pigs. | 我不会杀那些猪 |
[33:34] | I spent the entire day trying to keep them alive. | 我花了一整天时间才让他们活下来 |
[33:36] | If you want them dead,you do it yourself. | 如果你想弄死他们 请自便 |
[33:37] | You sected half of a liver today. | 今天 你切除了半个肝脏 |
[33:39] | You repaired a diaphragm and did a splenectomy. | 修复了横膈膜 还做了个脾切除术 |
[33:41] | You grafted a severed artery and repaired a lacerated bladder,performed a lobectomy. | 你移植了个断了的动脉 修复了划破了的膀胱 还做了肺叶切除术 |
[33:45] | And I understand you even removed a tumor. | 我知道你还移除了个肿瘤 |
[33:49] | On paddy.His thyroid. | 给Paddy做的 他的甲状腺 |
[33:52] | Do you have any idea how much you just learned? | 意识到你有学到多少东西吗? |
[33:56] | They’d be in pain. | 他们会很痛苦的 |
[33:57] | Those are massive injuries,months of recovery. | 那都是大面积创伤 要几个月才能恢复 |
[34:00] | To keep them alive after all that,that’s not humane. | 要他们这样活着并不是人道 |
[34:05] | Seriously,you don’t remember my name? | 说真的 你不记得我名字了? |
[34:07] | I remember your name,but that was before. | 我记得你名字 可那是以前 |
[34:15] | This last tour,I was on a forward surgical team. | 最近一次 我在前沿战场医疗队 |
[34:17] | We,uh… | 我们 呃… |
[34:19] | treated combat casualties in the field. | 在战地治疗伤兵 |
[34:21] | You’re mostly just looking to do damage ctrol– sedate ’em,ventilate ’em,airlift ’em to baghdad,then get outta there. | 基本上只是做创伤控制 给他们打镇静剂 疏通呼吸道 运送到后方 然后离开 |
[34:26] | Only this one time,we didn’t get out fast enough because we ended up in the middle of an R.P.G. Ambush. | 就只是这一次 我们离开得不�蚩� 因为我们中了个火箭手榴弹的埋伏 |
[34:35] | There were 20 people in my unit,including me,and 19 died. | 我们组连我20个人 死了19个 |
[34:41] | And then I got discharged.So… | 然后我退伍了 所以… |
[34:44] | I’m not there anymore,in the before. | 我不再属于那了 像以前那样 |
[34:48] | I knew your name in the before. | 我以前知道你的名字 |
[34:52] | But now I’m living in the after. | 可是现在我重新开始生活 |
[35:10] | – Erica – you want to apologize to someone,apologize to bailey. | – 你该向Bailey道歉 |
[35:13] | Thanks to you,I made her life a living hell today. | 因为你 我让她终日惶恐 |
[35:16] | I slept with mark sloan. | 我跟Mark Sloan上床了 |
[35:20] | – If that’s your idea of an apology,you seriously – shut up. | – 如果你想这么道歉 说真的… – 闭嘴 |
[35:26] | you–you were– you were crying and–and–and seeing leaves. | 你哭了 说你见到了叶子 |
[35:30] | And I wasn’T. | 可我没有 |
[35:33] | Okay?I-I may never see leaves. | 好吗? 我从没见过叶子 |
[35:36] | Or–or maybe I will see leaves,but I will also see flowers. | 或者 我会看到树叶 但也会看到花 |
[35:39] | I might be a whole forest girl.I don’t know yet. | 我也许想要整个森林 谁知道呢 |
[35:41] | But I-I do know that I want to be with you,and to do that, | 但我确信要和你在一起 |
[35:45] | I have to at least tell you the truth,and the truth is,I slept with mark sloan today. | 为此 我得告诉你真相 今天我和Mark Sloan睡过 |
[35:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:56] | Twice,actually. | 两次 事实上 |
[36:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:07] | you paged? | 你呼我吗? |
[36:08] | Yeah,um,yeah.How’s tori? | 是的 呃 Tori怎么样? |
[36:10] | – Oh,she’s good.Stable. – Yeah. | – 噢 她很好 很稳定 – 很好 |
[36:20] | You weren’t imagining things. | 你没有过虑 |
[36:22] | You used to run around here with that doll all the time. | 你以前总是带着那个娃娃到处跑 |
[36:25] | Took herverywhere– the cafeteria,the O.R. Gallery. | 带到任何地方 食堂 手术观察室 |
[36:31] | Tori’s got a whole army. | Tori有个保镖团 |
[36:33] | You didn’t have anyone. | 你谁也没有 |
[36:35] | Seeing anatomy jane… | 看到解剖娃娃Jane… |
[36:38] | reminded me of how much I was to blame for that. | 让我想到自己该接受的指责 |
[36:42] | You’re a living reminder of every failure in my life. | 而你活生生的提醒着我过去的每次失败 |
[36:46] | That’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[36:49] | And if I thought I’m sorry would hold any meaning for you at all,I would say it. | 如果抱歉能对你有意义 我愿意道歉 |
[36:56] | I’d say it a thousand times a day. | 我愿意一天说几千遍 |
[36:59] | Some wars are never over. | 有些战争不会结束 |
[37:05] | Some end in an uneasy truce. | 有些结束于艰难的停火 |
[37:12] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[37:14] | I know I’m supposed to,but… | 我知道我应该做 但是… |
[37:17] | they’ll suffer. | 它们在遭受痛苦 |
[37:20] | Don’t let them suffer. | 别让它们痛苦 |
[37:36] | So no more on call room,huh? | 不去值班室了? |
[37:38] | Afraid not. | 是的 |
[37:39] | That’s,uh,that’s too bad. | 那太遭了 |
[37:41] | I guess I’ll,uh,see you around. | 那就回见吧 |
[37:49] | You wanna get a drink? | 想去喝一杯吗? |
[37:52] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[37:54] | Just ’cause we’re not sleeping together doesn’t mean we can’t hang out,be friends. | 不上床并不代表我们 不能向象朋友一样出去玩 |
[38:01] | You’re good for more than sex,mark. | 你不止床上功夫很好 Mark |
[38:04] | I would love to get a drink. | 很乐意去喝一杯 |
[38:09] | She’s not gonna cry every time,right? | 她不会每次都哭 对吗? |
[38:11] | No,no,no.That passes. | 不 会过去的 |
[38:19] | some wars result… | 有些战争的结果… |
[38:23] | in complete and total victory. | 是全胜 |
[38:32] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[38:36] | Um,mac and cheese– from the box,not the freezer. | 芝士通心粉 非冷冻食品 |
[38:40] | Some wars end with a peace offering. | 有些战争最终讲和 |
[38:43] | There. | 给 |
[38:48] | I named the pigs today. | 今天我给那些猪起名字了 |
[38:52] | I’m sorry,but I don’t know what that means. | 抱歉 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[38:56] | I take things personally. | 我处理事情太自我 |
[38:58] | I get too emotional. | 太情绪化 |
[39:01] | There’s no place for it at work,not–not with the pigs and not with you. | 工作不允许我这样 不管对猪 还是你 |
[39:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:16] | This is so much better than the freezer kind. | 这比冷藏的味道好多了 |
[39:28] | I thought you were sleeping with michelle tonight. | 我还以为你今晚跟Michelle睡 |
[39:30] | Or was it jackie? | 还是Jackie? |
[39:31] | – Iz – I’ve had a hard day,alex,and a sad night. | – 我今天很难过 还有一个悲伤的夜晚 |
[39:35] | So can you please just leave me alone? | 能让我一个人待会儿吗? |
[39:36] | – Izzie – what? | – 什么? |
[39:38] | I’m not good at this,all right? | 这些事我不在行 好吗? |
[39:40] | I’m not good at–at relationships or talking about stupid flings,and… | 我不擅长处理感情或谈论感觉… |
[39:45] | and you are,so maybe you could teach me or something,you know? | 你在行 可以教我 明白吗? |
[39:49] | Tell me what I did wrong. | 告诉我 我错了 |
[39:52] | You don’t want us to see other people. | 你不希望我们再跟别人约会 |
[39:58] | You don’t want us to see other people,and that’sow you tried to tell me… | 你是想告诉我这个… |
[40:03] | by asking if it was cool if you sewed michelle. | 所以才问我能不能跟Michelle睡 |
[40:07] | Laughing is not helping. | 嘲笑可不管用 |
[40:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:15] | So you want lessons,huh? | 那么你想上课是吗? |
[40:17] | I want lessons. | 是的 我想上课 |
[40:18] | Mm-hmm.Okay. | 好的 |
[40:19] | You start with,isobel stevens,you are staggeringly good in bed. | 从这个开始 Isobel Stevens 你在床上的表现令人惊讶 |
[40:25] | – you’re amazing smart,wonderfully funny. – Yeah. | – 你出奇的聪明 非常有趣 – 是的 |
[40:28] | And you care about animals. | 而且你爱护动物 |
[40:30] | – That’s where I start? – Yeah. | – 我就从这开始? – 是的 |
[40:32] | And then you say,you want to go steady with me? | 然后你说 我想和你约会? |
[40:35] | That’s what I would say if it was 1952. | 到退到奶奶辈 我会这么说的 |
[40:44] | Alex. | |
[40:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:47] | You wanna go steady with me? | 你想跟我约会吗? |
[40:49] | Mm,if that’s what youant. | 只要你愿意 |
[40:51] | I mean,yeah,whatever. | 我的意思是 是的 无所谓 |
[40:53] | And some wars… | 一些战争… |
[40:56] | end in hope. | 结束于希望 |
[40:57] | Oh,look. | 噢 看 |
[40:59] | WoI re this every day to elementary school. | 我每天戴着去上小学 |
[41:02] | Nice.Your mom make that for you? | 很好 你妈妈做的吗? |
[41:04] | yeah,right.She probably got it at the lost and found at the hospital. | 是的 很可能是在医院的失物招领处拿的 |
[41:10] | Mer,you should do this one. | 你应该看看这个 |
[41:11] | Is it more ugly hats? | 还有很多难看的帽子? |
[41:15] | – Another diary? – More than one. | – 另一本日记? – 不止一本 |
[41:18] | But all these wars are nothing… | 但所有的这些战争… |
[41:21] | – oh,god. – I know. | – 噢 天哪 – 我知道 |
[41:22] | Compared to the most frightening war of all… | 与你必须打的战役相比… |
[41:29] | YTET | – 马大大 邦猪猪 |
[41:32] | the one you have yet to fight. | 都不算恐怖 |