时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | it’s intense what happens in the o.r. | 手术室里气氛是紧张的 |
[00:07] | when lives are on the line… | 当生命垂危之际 |
[00:09] | and you’re poking at brains like they’re silly putty. | 而你正翻动着脑髓 犹如在搓橡皮泥 |
[00:16] | you form a bond with the surgeons right next to you… | 你与旁边的外科医生形成合作 |
[00:21] | an unbreakable,indescribable bond. | 一种牢固的难以形容的合作关系 |
[00:26] | it’s intimate, being tied together like that… | 那种亲密无间 紧密相连的感觉 犹如… |
[00:29] | ugh. | 呃 |
[00:29] | -you up? -no. | -你醒了? -没有 |
[00:30] | -yes. -whether you like it or not, | 醒了 不管你喜不喜欢它 |
[00:32] | whether you like them or not, you become family. | 不管你喜不喜欢他们 你们都是一家人 |
[00:34] | the wicked witch is dead. | 那个邪恶女巫死翘翘啦 |
[00:37] | metaphorically dead or dead dead? | 比喻说法的死翘翘 还是真的死翘翘了? |
[00:40] | who are we talking about? | 我们在说谁? |
[00:42] | -hahn. -hahn. | |
[00:43] | her name is off the surgical board. | 她的名字从手术公告板上擦掉了 |
[00:44] | her surgeries have been canceled. | 她的手术都被取消了 |
[00:46] | i don’t know how or why, but i do know hahn is gone. | 我不知道怎么会和为什么会这样 我只知道hahn走了 |
[00:50] | that’s too bad. she was really talented. | 那太糟糕了 她是个很有能力的人 |
[00:55] | you’re not talking to me. | 你们没和我说话 |
[00:56] | mnh-mnh. | 嗯哼 |
[01:08] | -hi. -hi | -嗨 -嗨 |
[01:09] | is, uh, grey home? | grey在家吗? |
[01:11] | yes. | 是的 |
[01:12] | death? | |
[01:14] | come on. where are you, death? | 拜托 你在哪儿 death? |
[01:16] | death?! aah! | death?! 啊! |
[01:18] | die! oh, my god! it’s been– | die! 哦 天哪! 好久– |
[01:20] | forever. oh. | 不见哦 |
[01:22] | oh, wow. you look like… | 哦 喔 你看起来像… |
[01:24] | -death! -death! | -死了一样! -死了一样! |
[01:26] | is the guy in the pajamas your boyfriend? | 那个穿着睡衣的男人是你男朋友? |
[01:28] | -’cause if so, then hot. -right? | -如果是的话 很够味儿 -是吗? |
[01:29] | uh, hey. uh… who are you? | 呃 嘿 呃… 你是谁? |
[01:33] | i’m sadie. who are you? | 我叫sadie 你是谁? |
[01:35] | i’m–i’m–i’m cristina. | 我是…我是…我叫cristina |
[01:39] | wow | 喔哦 |
[01:42] | apparently they went backpacking around europe together or something… | 显然她们以前一起去 欧洲背包旅行过或类似的… |
[01:46] | mm. | 在上医学院之前 |
[01:46] | before med school. | 在上医学院之前 |
[01:48] | you know that woman all but kicked me out of the bed? | 你知道吗? 那女人几乎是把我踢下床的 |
[01:50] | that’s terrible. | 那太可怕了 |
[01:51] | and death? meredith’s name is not death. it’s mer. | 还叫她death? meredith的名字不是death而是mer |
[01:55] | i really feel for you. | 我真的很同情你 |
[01:58] | you know, she’s never even mentioned this woman. | 你知道 她从未提起过这个女人 |
[01:59] | i mean, how good of a friend can she be? | 我是说 她怎么能算得上是个朋友? |
[02:00] | good enough@@@ | 关系好到足以把我们俩都赶下床 |
[02:05] | welcome to my world. | 欢迎来我这一国 |
[02:13] | this woman is the reason | 这个女人 |
[02:14] | i went to med school in the first place. | 是我首选读医学院的原因 |
[02:17] | i figured if a slacker like death… | 我发现如果像death这么懒的人… |
[02:18] | -mer. mer. -could handle slicing people open, then i could, too. | -都能把人给剖开 那我也能 |
[02:20] | -meredith’s not a slacker. -ooh, i could tell you some stories. | -meredith不是个懒鬼 -哦 我可以告诉你她一些故事 |
[02:23] | but you won’t. | 但你不会说的 |
[02:24] | so, sadie, you postponed your residency to work in a morgue? | sadie 你为了在太平间多待一阵子 推迟你的住院医师实习期? |
[02:27] | yeah, you know, a lot of the fun cutting, | 是的 你知道的 在那里 练习解剖很有趣 |
[02:29] | none of the rules, but i got bored. | 没有规定要遵守 但我觉得厌烦了 |
[02:31] | started craving blood that was flowing. | 开始想看到流动的血液 |
[02:34] | and now you’re here. i can’t believe you’re here. | 而现在你到这里来了 我都不敢相信你在这里 |
[02:36] | yay. | 呀 |
[02:39] | iz, you coming? | iz 你进来吗? |
[02:40] | yeah. i just need a minute. | 是的 我只是需要点时间 |
[02:42] | look, i get it. hahn’s case brought up the denny thing. | 听着 我明白了 hahn的手术 让你想起denny的事情 |
[02:45] | but hahn’s not even here anymore. | 但hahn现在都不在这里了 |
[02:48] | it’s stuff from the past. | 事情都过去了 |
[02:50] | stuff from the past, iz. | 事情都过去了 iz |
[02:53] | you don’t understand. | 你不明白的 |
[02:54] | i might… | 我也许会明白的… |
[02:55] | if you’d talk to me. | 如果你告诉我 |
[02:59] | fine. | 好吧 |
[03:05] | see you inside. | 里面见 |
[03:13] | i’m walking. | 我在走路 |
[03:14] | morning. | 早上好 |
[03:15] | walking straight ahead, all by myself. | 向前走 一个人 |
[03:18] | you know, you look good. tired, but good. | 你知道你看上去不错 有点累 但气色不错 |
[03:21] | did i mention i find the short hair kind of sassy? | 我有没有告诉你 我发现你的短发挺时髦? |
[03:23] | now i’m turning this corner, again, all alone. | 现在 我正在转弯 再确认一遍 一个人 |
[03:30] | ouch. | 疼哪 |
[03:34] | these are s–uh, scratches from my kitten. | 这些是 呃 我的小东西的刮伤 |
[03:36] | he’s a crazy scratchy scratcher. | 他是个发疯的爱抓人的抓抓手 |
[03:38] | you’re a cat person? | 你养猫? |
[03:40] | i meant hairbrush. | 我说的是发刷 |
[03:41] | it–it–i have a crazy scratchy hairbrush. | 它…它…我有个会刮伤人的发刷 |
[03:44] | solo surgeries are at stake here, three. | 我的单独手术有问题了 3号 |
[03:46] | i can’t have you acting weird | 如果你表现得很奇怪 我不能用你 |
[03:48] | or wounded. | 或者已经受伤的话 |
[03:49] | i’m–i am on top of my game. really. | 我…我正处于最佳状态 真的 |
[03:52] | i’m sending you to plastics, far, far away. just go. | 我要你去整形外科 离得远远的 去吧 |
[03:58] | hey, what do you know about a heart guy named dixon? | 嘿 你知不知道一个做心脏手术的 叫做dixon的家伙? |
[04:00] | dixon? uh, no, not a guy. i’ve heard of virginia dixon. | dixon? 呃 不对 不是个男人 我听说过virginia dixon |
[04:04] | she’s got an incredible record. really low mortal– | 她有个很惊人的记录 死亡率非常低– |
[04:07] | -wait. is she coming here? -yeah. today. | -等等 她来这儿了? -是的 今天 |
[04:09] | piggyback heart transplant. i’m on the case. | “背囊式”心脏移植 我在跟这个手术 |
[04:13] | what? what? w-why am i not on the case? | 什么? 什么? 为什么不排我跟那个手术? |
[04:17] | so she’s your pre-cristina cristina? | 她是你”前cristina时代”的 |
[04:19] | you gonna tell me why she calls you death? | 你打算告诉我为什么她叫你death? |
[04:21] | oh, no. the adventures of dea and die are better left untold. | 哦 不打算 death和die的冒险经历 最好不要再说 |
[04:24] | hey, pedia’s julienning her skinny little chickearms, | 嘿 小孩儿要把自己细皮嫩肉的 小胳膊切成蔬菜条了 |
[04:26] | and still no word on what made “h” hitch a ride | 还没有听说什么事让”h” (h代表hahn代表邪恶女巫) |
[04:28] | with her flying monkeys. | 带着她的飞猴们搭车 (类比绿野仙踪的情节) |
[04:29] | -later. -translate that for me. | -稍后 -给我解释一下 |
[04:30] | lexie may be a secret cutter, | lexie可能在自己身上秘密练习解剖 |
[04:32] | and there’s still no word on why hahn quit. | 关于hahn为什么离开还没有消息 |
[04:33] | is that true, about lexie? | 那是真的吗 关于lexie的? |
[04:35] | i don’t know. how would i know? | 我不知道 我怎么会知道? |
[04:36] | -if it’s true, what are you gonna do about it? -nothing. | -如果是真的 你会怎么做? -什么都不做 |
[04:38] | meredith, you can’t do nothing. she’s your sister. | meredith 你不能什么都不做 她是你妹妹 |
[04:40] | and? | 所以? |
[04:41] | -and you’re family. -i’m not understanding. | -所以你们是一家人 -我不明白 |
[04:44] | lexie is your family. | lexie是你的家人 |
[04:48] | forget it. | 不提了 |
[04:56] | hello, dr. hunt. | 你好 hunt医生 |
[04:58] | dr. yang. | yang医生 |
[05:00] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:03] | hey, what do we got? | 嘿 我们有什么病人? |
[05:04] | -uh, crush injuries. -couple minutes out. | -呃 车祸病人 -出来几分钟 |
[05:06] | hey, w-what do you know about hahn? | 嘿 你知道些关于hahn的事吗? |
[05:08] | um, she’s gone. | 呃 她走了 |
[05:09] | -yeah, but why? -i don’t know. | -是的 但为什么? -我不知道 |
[05:12] | you two are friends. | 你们俩是朋友 |
[05:13] | i don’t want to talk about it, okay? | 我不想谈这个 行吗? |
[05:14] | i want blood and guts and mangled bones. | 我要看见血和伤口 以及碾碎的骨头 |
[05:16] | i want a guy so badly smashed up, it takes all day to fix him. | 我要来个严重撞伤的病人 用一天的时间来治疗他 |
[05:19] | i want to rock a surgery. i don’t want to talk about hahn. | 我要好好做手术 我不要谈论hahn |
[05:22] | okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[05:26] | unidentified man with prolonged extrication time. | 患者身份不明 搜救时间过长 |
[05:29] | they had to fish him out of a working garbage truck. | 救援人员将他钓出 一辆行进中的垃圾车 |
[05:31] | multiple crush injuries, open fractures, g.c.s. 3, | 多处撞伤 开放性骨折 格拉斯哥昏迷评分为3(最低分) |
[05:34] | -and we couldn’t unhook him in the field. -unhook him? | -我们没法将他拆开来 -拆开他? |
[05:36] | his femur’s broken in half, and it’s puncturing his torso. | 他的大腿骨折断了 穿过他的肢体 |
[05:39] | he’s impaled. | 他被刺穿了 |
[05:43] | impaled on himself? | 自己被自己刺穿? |
[05:45] | human pretzel. | 人肉饼干 |
[05:48] | that’ll do. | 那还不错 |
[05:51] | capture:frm@夏风 sync:frs@菜33 梦璃 | |
[05:53] | ga s05e08 | |
[05:58] | check his popliteal pulse. | 看看他的�n动脉有没有脉搏 |
[06:00] | i’m getting nothing. that’s because his knee is over here. | 我什么也没摸到 那是因为他膝盖在那儿 |
[06:02] | you think he was sleeping in that dumpster | 你以为他当时睡在垃圾中转站里 |
[06:03] | and they started crushing the trash? | 然后他们开始铲垃圾? |
[06:05] | that’s a bad day. | 真是糟糕的一天 |
[06:07] | hey, i’m here. what did i miss? | 嘿 我来了 我错过什么了? |
[06:08] | okay, it’s your first day. | 好吧 今天是你工作第一天 |
[06:08] | why don’t you just stand back and shut up? | 你要不考虑往后站站 并且闭嘴? |
[06:10] | breath sounds are clear and equal, both sides. | 双侧呼吸音清晰平稳 |
[06:13] | -unbelievable. -so no punctured lung. | -真难以置信 -肺没有被刺穿 |
[06:14] | we need a portable x-ray and an ultrasound. | 我们需要个手提x光机 和一个超声仪 |
[06:16] | someone paged us. | 有人呼叫我们 |
[06:17] | -i did. -you did? that’s a first. | -我叫的 -你叫的? 那可是头一次 |
[06:19] | so is this. i’ve seen a lot of trauma– | 的确是 我见过很多种创伤– |
[06:21] | guys cut in half, amputations, eviscerations– | 砍成两半的人 截肢的 内脏出来的– |
[06:23] | but i have never seen anything like this. | 但我从未见过像这样的 |
[06:26] | i wondered if you could help. | 我想看看你们能不能帮上忙 |
[06:30] | you hire when you’re number 1, not number 12. | 你进来的时候是排第1的 不是第12 |
[06:32] | but i need you to be my ambassador today. | 而我今天要你做我的外交大使 |
[06:35] | show dr. dixon what seattle grace is all about. | 向dixon医生解释 西雅图总医院的一切 |
[06:37] | i’ve thrown a lot of money, a big title | 为了她我已经花了一大笔钱 一个很大的立项 |
[06:39] | and a lot of research dollars at her. | 以及很多科研基金 |
[06:42] | but… | 但是… |
[06:43] | but what? | 但是什么? |
[06:47] | she’s a little different. | 她有点与众不同 |
[06:47] | she’s a little off. | 她有点神游太空 |
[06:50] | so we’re wooing today, bailey. | 所以我们今天要忽悠她 bailey |
[06:51] | i can woo | 我能尽最大努力地忽悠 |
[06:53] | -so, what,dixon is a nut job? -excuse me? | -那什么意思 dixon很难搞定? -再说一遍? |
[06:56] | i’m just saying, i’ve already had my quota of crazy for the year. | 我刚刚在说 我已经 将一年的发疯配额都用完了 |
[06:58] | hey, i’ve had my off days. you want to judge me? | 嘿 我把我假期都用上了 你想这样评判我? |
[07:00] | you never even met the woman, karev. | 你甚至从未见过那个女人 karev |
[07:02] | now you heard the chief. our job is to impress dr. dixon today, | 现在你听到主任的话了 我们的任务是让dixon今天印象深刻 |
[07:06] | so be impressive. | 所以表现的让人印象深刻些 |
[07:07] | i’ve got the chart for dr. dixon. | 我把病历给dixon拿来了 |
[07:09] | i’m ready to work. i’m excited. | 我准备好开工了 我很兴奋 |
[07:11] | -don’t be. she’s off. -karev. | -别 她有点神游太空 |
[07:16] | you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[07:17] | yeah. | 是的 |
[07:19] | all right. heads-up. here she comes. | 好吧 小心了 她来了 |
[07:24] | oh, dr. dixon. h-hi. | 哦 dixon医生 嗨 |
[07:27] | welcome to, uh, seattle grace. | 欢迎来 呃 西雅图总医院 |
[07:29] | we’re very happy to h-have you here. | 我们很高兴请到您来这里 |
[07:30] | i’m–i’m dr. bailey. | 我是–我是bailey医生 |
[07:32] | i-i brought my own lab coat. | 我 我自己带了白大褂 |
[07:34] | i’m here to perform a heart transplant today. | 我今天来这是做个心脏移植手术 |
[07:36] | i do hearts. | 我做心脏手术 |
[07:37] | a procedure invented by christiaan barnard in 1967. | 这个手术由christian barnard 在1967年发明的 |
[07:41] | i do hearts. | 我做心脏手术 |
[07:44] | uh, i–i’m dr. richard webber. we spoke on the phone. | 呃 我…我是richard webber医生 我们在电话里谈过 |
[07:47] | karev, would you get dr. dixon the latest labs? | karev 你把最新的实验室结果给 dixon医生拿来 |
[07:49] | stevens, let’s prep the patient, please. | stevens 我们去给病人作准备 |
[07:59] | okay, then. she’s a little off. | 那么 好吧 她是有点神游太空 |
[08:02] | his femur’s in pieces, | 他的大腿骨断成几节了 |
[08:03] | i mean, except for the part that’s stuck in his torso. | 我是说 除了穿过他 肢体的那一段以外 |
[08:05] | there’s no way i’m saving that leg. | 我根本没有可能救回那条腿 |
[08:07] | it looks like the impaled piece@@@ | 看起来似乎腿骨插在了锁骨下 |
[08:09] | c-spine looks clear. without a c.t., it’s hard to be sure. | 颈椎看起来没问题 没有ct结果… 很难下定论 |
[08:11] | and why can’t we get the way he’s impaled, | -为什么我们不能做ct扫描 -因为他被刺穿的方式 |
[08:13] | @@@it’s hard to get a clear reading. | 所以我们很难读出清晰的结果 |
[08:15] | you know, there is such a thing as a stupid question. | 你知道 有那么一个说法 叫做愚蠢的问题 |
[08:16] | stand over there. | 站那边去 |
[08:17] | guys, guys, we have a very limited window here, okay? | 伙计们 伙计们 我们这里观片灯有限 好不好? |
[08:18] | @@@with vitals like these,in a few more hours– | 在这样的生命体征下 再过几个小时… |
[08:20] | his body won’t be able to@@@ | 他的身体根本没法支撑到做手术 |
[08:22] | good thing he’s unconscious. | 好在他处于昏迷状态 |
[08:23] | well, we can’t do anything till we dislodge the femur from his clavicle. | 除非我们把他锁骨段的大腿骨取出 否则我们什么也做不了 |
[08:27] | okay, then let’s unimpale him. | 好吧 让我们将他拆开来 |
[08:28] | yang, grey, new kid, hold his shoulders. brace him hard. | yang grey 新来的 抓住他的肩膀 紧紧的抓住他 |
[08:31] | -i’ll hold his c-spine. -i got his torso. | -我来抓住他的颈椎 -我抓住他的躯干了 |
[08:33] | i need to guide the posterior hip dislocation. | 我需要关注髋关节后脱位 |
[08:35] | the second that leg is out, be ready to assert pressure | 那截腿骨一拉出来 立刻准备好加压 |
[08:38] | to stop the bleeding. got it? | 阻止流血 明白了? |
[08:39] | better thaworking | 最好在尸体上试试 |
[08:41] | on the count of three. one.. | 等我数到三 一.. |
[08:45] | two… | 二… |
[08:46] | three. | 三 |
[08:51] | -okay, push directly on the clavicle while i pull. -femur’s really wedged in there. | -大腿骨真的楔在那里了 -好的 我拉的时候往锁骨那儿推 |
[08:54] | okay, almost there. | 好吧 差不多了 稳着点 |
[08:55] | just a little bit further. s-sloan, i need you to, um, | 再远一点 s-sloan 我需要你 嗯 |
[08:59] | rotate his knee to my right. | 将他的膝盖转到我右边 |
[09:02] | -push 10 of morphine now!oh, gee. -okay, all right. | -现在推10个单位的吗啡! 哦 快 -好了 |
[09:04] | -up, up, up, up. -just get in there and hold the pressure. | -啊 啊 啊 啊 -进去 压紧了 |
[09:07] | okay, get his femur stabilized and down by his side. | 好的 稳住他的大腿骨 下压到他那边 |
[09:10] | hurry! hold pressure. | 快! 压紧了 |
[09:12] | get in there. come on. | 进去 加油 |
[09:13] | corpses don’t do that. | 尸体可不会那样 |
[09:22] | i need you to calm down, sir. | 我需要你冷静下来 先生 |
[09:24] | what are you doing to me? | 你们在对我做什么? |
[09:25] | sir, can you tell us your name? | 先生 你能告诉我们你的名字吗? |
[09:26] | get out of my face! | 走开! |
[09:29] | you’re hurting me! | 你们弄疼我了! |
[09:30] | do as he says. hands off, everybody. | 按他说的做 大家放手 |
[09:32] | but– hands off. | -但– -放手 |
[09:37] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[09:41] | timothy miller. | |
[09:43] | mr. miller, w-we need to get you into surgery. | miller先生 我们需要给你做手术 |
[09:45] | i’m gonna be able to walk, right? i gotta be able to walk. | 我之后就能走路了 是吗? 我之后就能走路了 |
[09:47] | right now, we’re just trying to keep you alive. | 现在 我们只能尽量保住你的命 |
[09:54] | our cardiac wing is extensive | 我们心脏科大楼很宽敞 |
[09:56] | and well-equipped with all of- | 并且设备齐全 |
[09:59] | the first successful heart transplant | 第一例心脏移植手术 |
[10:00] | was performed on september 7, 1896, | 在1896年9月7号完成 |
[10:02] | by dr. ludwig rehn, frankfurt, germany. | 由德国的ludwig rehn frankfurt完成 |
[10:06] | okay. | 好吧 |
[10:07] | uh, excuse me. i don’t mean to interrupt. uh– | 呃 抱歉 我不是故意打断 呃– |
[10:08] | please inter– i mean, just, uh, | 请告诉– 我是说 就 呃 |
[10:11] | please update dr. dixon on the patient. | 请给dixon医生报告病人的消息 |
[10:14] | uh, dr. stevens is prepping your transplant patient for surgery. | 呃 stevens医生 正为您的手术病人作准备 |
[10:17] | they scheduled a-a-a transplant six years ago, | 他们6年前就排了这个…这个… 这个移植手术 |
[10:20] | but the heart was too small, so they doubled up | 但是心脏太小 所以他们用了两个 |
[10:22] | and added a donor heart to help his own heart function. | 加了个捐献的心脏 来帮他自己的心脏工作 |
[10:24] | -they did a piggyback– -heterotopic transplant. | -他们做了个背囊式– -异位心脏移植 |
[10:27] | piggyback is the colloquial name for the procedure. | 背囊式是这个手术的通俗说法 |
[10:30] | don’t do that. | 别那么说 |
[10:32] | don’t do that. | 别那么说 |
[10:38] | how about we… take you to meet the patient? | 要不我们… 带你去见见病人? |
[10:42] | they tell my heart belonged to a girl that was hit by a car | 他们说我的心脏 是一个被车撞死的女孩儿的 |
[10:45] | while she was hitchhiking. | 她当时打算搭便车的 |
[10:47] | and now when i’m driving, i see hitchhikers all the time, | 现在我开车的时候 我总能见到搭车的 |
[10:50] | always up ahead, just up ahead, | 总是在眼前 就在眼前 |
[10:51] | but when i get up ahead, they’re gone. | 但我一旦走过去 他们就没了 |
[10:54] | you’re not buying any of this, are you? | 你一点都不信 是吗? |
[10:55] | i should never have gotten the heart. | 我不应该要那个心脏 |
[10:57] | i-i don’t understand how the heart– | 我不明白为什么那心脏… |
[10:58] | navajos–we don’t even@@@ | 纳瓦霍人–我们甚至不碰他们的尸体 |
[11:00] | we don’t touch their bodies or belongings | 我们不会碰他们或者他们的东西 |
[11:01] | because the spirit clings there. | 因为他们的灵魂附在上面 |
[11:04] | so to have part of a dead body sewed into my chest is… | 因此将一个死人的一部分 缝进我的体内就是… |
[11:09] | my friends who follow the old ways, | 我那些遵循老传统的朋友 |
[11:12] | they begged me not to do it. i should’ve listened. | 他们那时求我我不要做手术 我应该听的 |
[11:14] | i’m sorry. i don’t understand. | 对不起 我不明白 |
[11:16] | you think you’re haunted by your transplanted heart, | 你认为你被你移植的心脏在折磨着 |
[11:18] | but you’re here for a new transplant. | 但你现在来做一个新的移植手术 |
[11:20] | no! that’s what@@@ | 不! 那正是我想要告诉你的 |
[11:22] | i don’t want it. i don’t want the new one. | 我不想要 我不想要个新的心脏 |
[11:25] | i just want you to take the old one out. | 我就想要你们把那个心脏给拿出来 |
[11:26] | wait.@@@ | 等等 那太蠢了 |
[11:28] | take the heart, man. take the heart if they offer it. | 接受那个心脏 笨男人 如果他们提供给你 接受就好了 |
[11:30] | did he just say he doesn’t want the donor heart? | 他刚刚是不是说他不想要 捐献者的心脏? |
[11:32] | yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[11:34] | clay bedonie, are you aware that without a new heart, | clay bedonie 你知不知道 如果没有个新的心脏 |
[11:36] | you’ll live a short life attached to a machine | 你就只能短命的依靠机器活着 |
[11:38] | before dying a sudden and agonizing death? | 之后突然的痛苦的死去? |
[11:44] | see, that–that’s what i’m talking about. | 听到了吧 那…那就是我要说的 |
[11:48] | five parallel pulley stitches per cut, then switch. | 每个创口五针平滑缝线 然后反转 |
[11:51] | you sure i’m numb? | 你觉得我木呆呆的吗? |
[11:52] | toughen up. | 有点骨气 |
[11:54] | when one of our residents gets picked for the solo surgery, | 当我们的一个住院医师 有机会单独做手术 |
[11:56] | one of us gets to scrub in, so we have a goal here. | 我们就能作为助手参与 因此我们有个目标 |
[11:58] | focus on the goal. | 集中在目标上 |
[12:00] | solo surgeries. totally worth it. | 单独手术 完全值得的 |
[12:01] | solo… surgeries. totally worth it. | 单独… 手术 完全值得的 |
[12:05] | hello, hello. i need someone to run these labs | 你们好 你们好 我需要有人来 帮忙做些实验室检查 |
[12:07] | and pull these x-rays, please. | 拿x光片 拜托 |
[12:10] | will do. | 我来做 |
[12:12] | hey, this looks like a cool place to hang out. | 嘿 这里看起来 像是个很好的聚会地方 |
[12:15] | what are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[12:16] | this is for interns. it’s–it’s our hangout. | 这里是给实习生用的 这是…是我们聚会的地方 |
[12:17] | go find your own. | 去找属于你自己的地方吧 |
[12:21] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:26] | solo surgeries. | 单独手术 |
[12:28] | totally worth it. | 完全值得的 |
[12:30] | i don’t want to live if i can’t walk. | 如果不能走路我就不想活了 |
[12:32] | we’ll do our best to save the leg– | 我们会尽力来救回你的腿… |
[12:34] | i’m homeless. | 我无家可归的 |
[12:36] | walking is how i survive. | 能走路我才能活下去 |
[12:38] | it’s how i… get from one day to the next. | 我就是这么…一天一天过下来的 |
[12:40] | marion street’s safe from 2:00 to 6:00 a.m. | 马里恩街从凌晨2:00到6:00是安全的 |
[12:43] | and then i go over the half-mast bridge, | 然后我走到半旗桥 |
[12:45] | and i hang there till 6:30 until the traffic hits. | 我在那里逛到6:30 交通开始繁忙起来了 |
[12:48] | and then i go over to belltown and hang out on the waterfront. | 然后我去belltown 在码头边晃悠 |
[12:51] | and then the waterfront, | 就在码头边 |
[12:52] | if it’s trouble, then i go back up to 4th street. | 如果有麻烦 我就回到第四大街 |
[12:55] | i’m homeless. i-i can’t not walk. | 我无家可归 我…我不能没法走路啊 |
[12:59] | i-i–what am i gonna do? what am i gonna do? | 我…我…我该怎么办? 我该怎么办? |
[13:02] | your injuries are critical. if we n’t get you to surgery– | 你受的伤很严重 如果我们不给你做手术… |
[13:06] | will your surgery make me walk? | 你们手术完我就能走路吗? |
[13:09] | huh? | 哈? |
[13:12] | then i don’t want it! | 要不然我就不要做! |
[13:16] | okay. all right. | 好的 好吧 |
[13:21] | you heard the man. the surgery’s off. | 你们听到他的话了 手术取消 |
[13:30] | i appreciate you trying to advise me to do | 我感激你努力劝我去做手术 |
[13:32] | what you think is best. | 你觉得那对我是最好的 |
[13:34] | these are facts, not opinions. | 这些是事实 不是意见 |
[13:36] | what’m saying is– | 我的意思是… |
[13:37] | he’s trying to say he would rather live a shorter life | 他要说的是他宁愿寿命短些 |
[13:40] | that’s unhaunted than a longer one that is. | 而不受折磨 也不愿活得很长但受尽折磨 |
[13:47] | i’m not saying i agree. i’m just… | 我不是说同意他的意见 我只是… |
[13:50] | i’m just gonna stand over here. | 我还是站到那边去好了 |
[13:53] | that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[13:55] | the heart that you take out of me, what happens to it? | 你从我体内拿出来的心脏 将怎么处理它? |
[13:58] | it goes from the o.r. to pathology to medical waste. | 它会从手术室运走 到病理科作为医疗废物处理 |
[14:01] | i need that heart back for ritual. | 我需要把那心脏拿回来 给它办个仪式 |
[14:04] | we have laws. there are rules. | 我们有法律规定 这些是规定 |
[14:05] | rules are rules. | 规定就是规定 |
[14:06] | maybe there’s a compromise to be made here. | 也许何不做个折衷 |
[14:09] | uh, we could, i don’t know, | 呃 我们可以 我不知道 |
[14:11] | uh, give him back the old heart to do the ritual, | 呃 把旧的心脏还给他 让他办仪式 |
[14:15] | then give him a chance to live | 然后仍然放个新的心脏进去 |
[14:17] | -by still putting the new heart in. -no. | -从而给他个活下去的机会 -不行 |
[14:20] | -no. -it doesn’t work that way. | -不行 -那个方法行不通 |
[14:22] | i will still be haunted, just by a new ghost. | 我还是会受折磨 只是换了个新鬼而已 |
[14:25] | there are rules. we have laws, and there are– | 这些是规定 我们有法规的 这些是… |
[14:28] | rules are rules and laws are laws. | 规定就是规定 法规就是法规 |
[14:30] | no. | 不行 |
[14:42] | so that’s it? | 就那样了? |
[14:44] | no surgery? you’re just gonna walk away? | 不做手术了? 你就打算离开了? |
[14:45] | i’m respecting the patient’s wishes. | 我这是尊重病人的选择 |
[14:47] | the patient’s unstable with an open wound. | 病人因为受到开放性重创 而情绪很不稳定 |
[14:49] | which we are packing. | 创伤我们正在包扎 |
[14:50] | this guy is circling the drain. | 这个人现在生命垂危 |
[14:52] | you cannot just walk away. | 你不能就这么走了 |
[14:53] | don’t tell me how to run things in my e.r. | 别教我该怎么管我急诊室的事 |
[14:55] | your e.r.? | 你的急诊室? |
[14:56] | we save lives here. | 我们来这里救人命的 |
[14:56] | we don’t just patch up patients and leave them to die. | 我们可不是把病人包一包了事 让他们自生自灭的 |
[15:02] | if you can’t handle that, | 如果你没法解决 |
[15:03] | go back the desert and leave us here | 回你的沙漠去 让我们来 |
[15:06] | to do our jobs. | 做我们的事 |
[15:15] | dr. torres, please tell me you can figure out some way | torres医生 请你告诉我 你能找到个方法 |
[15:18] | to build this man some legs. | 治好这个男人的腿 |
[15:27] | well,the right femur’s toast. | 好吧 右腿骨已经毁了 |
[15:29] | so is the hip and half the pelvis, | 臀部和半个骨盆也是 |
[15:31] | but if i put some pins here and maybe a plate here… | 但如果我用些钉子 加上用个钢板在这里… |
[15:35] | i mean, there are some viable bone fragments. | 我是说 这儿还有些能用的骨片段 |
[15:37] | we’re not starting from nothing. | 我们不是什么希望都没有 |
[15:38] | -what do you think? -i think it’s wild. | -你怎么想? -我想这太疯狂了 |
[15:40] | all right, she wasn’t talking to you. | 好吧 她刚刚没和你说话 |
[15:42] | it’s her first day.@@@ | 这是她上班第一天 你能不能不要这么… |
[15:43] | no, she’s an intern. she needs to learn her place. | 不 她是个实习生 她应该清楚自己的位置 |
[15:46] | i think it’s a lot of hardware. | 我想这需要一堆零件 |
[15:47] | what the guy needs is a whole new leg. | 这家伙所需要的是一整条腿 |
[15:52] | well, maybe i can do that. | 好吧 也许我能做 |
[15:53] | yeah, i mean, it’s kind of a puzzle. | 是的 我是说 这就像个谜语 |
[15:55] | i just need to figure out | 我只需要找出 |
[15:56] | what equipment i need and–and how to pull it off. | 我需要什么工具… 以及怎么实现 |
[15:58] | like lincoln logs. | 就像林肯圆木 (一种积木玩具) |
[16:00] | uh, it’s a little more high-tech than that. | 呃 这比那个要高科技点 |
[16:02] | it’s exactly like lincoln logs. | 这就像林肯圆木 |
[16:03] | okay,i need you guys to grab every piece of titanium we’ve got in the hospital. | 好了 我需要你们从医院里面找来 所有可以找到的钛 |
[16:07] | okay. | 好的 |
[16:10] | um, i need the hospital rules to specify the fact | 嗯 我需要医院里有规定指出 |
[16:14] | that we must respect all religious | 我们必须尊重我们病人的 各种宗教信仰 |
[16:16] | and spiritual beliefs of our patients. | 和精神信仰 |
[16:18] | the rules? | 规定? |
[16:19] | yeah, i’m asking you to declare a rule of our department. | 是的 我要你给我们部门 声明说有这个规定 |
[16:23] | that we respect the beliefs of our patients? | 说我们尊重病人的信仰? |
[16:26] | -yes. -isn’t that just common courtesy? | -是的 -难道那不是公共道德准则吗? |
[16:28] | -yes. -then why am i declaring it? | -是的 -那我为什么还要声明? |
[16:32] | um… dr. dixon doesn’t do common courtesy, | 嗯… dixon医生 不理公共道德准则 |
[16:36] | but she understands rules. | 但她能理解规定 |
[16:39] | so if it’s a rule, we’re golden. | 所以如果这是个规定 就好办了 |
[16:41] | if not, we have a pissed-off patient | 如果不是 我们就会有个被惹火的病人 |
[16:43] | an apoplectic surgeon, and none of those things | 和一个中风的外科医生要处理 两者都不会 |
[16:46] | makes for a successful procedure on a faulty heart, | 对成功完成一个心脏手术有所贡献 |
[16:50] | not to mention the failure to woo. | 更不要提忽悠任务失败了 |
[16:55] | you want me to announce it as a rule. | 你要我声明这个规定 |
[16:57] | i’m here’s a witness, you can maybe raise your right hand, | 我可以作为见证 也许你可以举起你的右手 |
[17:00] | put your left one on the “physicians’ desk reference.” | 将你的左手放在”临床医师手册”上 |
[17:04] | it’s a rule. | 这是个规定 |
[17:06] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:10] | dr. dixon, i’m cristina yang. i’m a resident here, | dixon医生 我是cristina yang 我是这儿的住院医师 |
[17:13] | and i’ve been focused on cardio since i began my internship. | 我从做实习生开始就 一直专注在心脏科 |
[17:15] | i’m certainly looking forward to anything that you might– | 我很希望能帮您… |
[17:17] | were the other ones taken off my case? | 有其他人拿走我的病人吗? |
[17:21] | oh, uh, what other ones? | 哦 呃 什么其他人? |
[17:22] | the black one, the male one, the one with yellow hair. | 黑黑的那个 男的那个 长着黄头发的那个 |
[17:27] | not that i’m aware of. | 我不清楚 |
[17:28] | then why are you talking to me? | 那你为什么和我说话? |
[17:42] | what happened to hahn? | hahn怎么了? |
[17:44] | wh-whatever made hahn leave, it can be fixed. | 不管什么事让hahn离开的 都能解决的呀 |
[17:47] | u-unless she a was fired. she wasn’t fired, was she? | 除非她是被解雇的 她不是被解雇的 对吧? |
[17:51] | -she’s not coming back. -you don’t know that. | -她不会回来了 -你怎么知道 |
[17:53] | she kinda does. | 她是知道的 |
[17:54] | how? | 怎么可能? |
[17:55] | because she doesn’t… | 因为她不会… |
[17:57] | look, it’s just too… | 听着 这也太… |
[18:03] | we had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[18:03] | oh, please. meredith and i fight all the time. | 哦 拜托 meredith和我一直吵个不停 |
[18:06] | we still work together. | 我们还一起工作呢 |
[18:07] | it’s not like hahn was your girlfriend or something. | hahn又不是你的女朋友或什么的 |
[18:18] | oh, my god. | 哦 老天 |
[18:20] | she was your girlfriend? | 她原来是你女朋友? |
[18:21] | look, we hadn’t… | 听着 我们还没… |
[18:22] | figured it all out. | 完全弄清楚那关系 |
[18:27] | wait, so are you a lesbian now? | 等等 那你现在 是”蕾丝边”(女同性恋者)吗? |
[18:28] | i don’t know. maybe you were a once-bian. | 我不知道 也许你是”一次边” |
[18:34] | or a twice-bian. whatever. it’s over. | 或者”两次边” 管它呢 都结束了 |
[18:38] | are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[18:38] | she’s fine. leave her alone. | 她很好 让她静一静 |
[18:45] | i hit the titanium mother lode. | 我撞到了钛金属的妈妈矿了 |
[18:47] | -hi -hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[18:52] | oh, come on. really? | 哦 别这样 真的要? |
[18:56] | hey, lexie. | 嘿 lexie |
[18:57] | how are you? | 你怎么样? |
[18:59] | is, uh, everything going okay? | 呃 你一切都好吗? |
[19:00] | why, did somebody say something, like i was doing something? | 为什么问 有人说什么了 说我在做些什么? |
[19:02] | no, i’m just, uh, you know, as, uh, i’m asking | 不 我只是 呃 你知道的 呃 作为 |
[19:04] | as a person who’s sort of related to you | 你的某种意义上有血缘关系的亲人 来问你 |
[19:06] | if there’s anything bothering you– | 是不是有什么是让你苦恼… |
[19:07] | so this is completely not or a superior keeping an eye on what i do | 那么这完全不是以老板或者 上级的身份在监视我 |
[19:11] | as a student in this program? | 这样一个学生在实习项目中的表现? |
[19:12] | no, no, i’m just@@@ | 不 不 我只是个有同情心的人 |
[19:14] | and i’m just wondering if you’re channeling your tragic pain into, uh, self-mutilation. | 我只是想知道你是不是将你的 悲伤之痛转化为自残行为了 |
[19:20] | -are you a secret cutter? -no. | -你是不是在秘密自残? -不是 |
[19:22] | little grey, torres is, uh, trying to set a world record | 小grey torres正在 呃 努力创造一项世界纪录 |
[19:25] | for most titanium rods used in one patient. you in? | 全世界身上钛杆用的最多的病人 你要加入吗? |
[19:28] | little grey? | 小grey? |
[19:30] | little grey. big grey. | 小grey 大grey |
[19:32] | that’s how i tell you two apart. | 那是我区分你们俩的方法 |
[19:34] | yeah, i’m in. i’ll just be a minute. | 是的 我参加 我一会儿就到 |
[19:43] | can’t you people let a guy die in peace? | 你们就不能让一个人安静地死去? |
[19:47] | your, uh, vitals are slipping. | 你的 呃 生命体征在下降 |
[19:48] | i’m not gonna lie to you. that’s not good. | 我不打算骗你 那是个不好的征兆 |
[19:50] | i been through worse. | 我有过更糟的 |
[19:52] | yeah, i imagine you have. | 是的 我也猜你有过 |
[19:55] | oh, don’t get like that | 哦 别搞成那样 |
[19:58] | don’t look at me like i’m some tragic hero | 别那样看我 好像我是个悲剧英雄似的 |
[20:02] | with a secret past. | 有着什么神秘的过去 |
[20:04] | you have a story. | 你有你的故事 |
[20:07] | we all have a story. | 我们都有自己的故事 |
[20:10] | i took a turn in my life. | 我的生活出现了一次转折 |
[20:14] | and i couldn’t connect. | 我却连接不上 |
[20:17] | i lost… | 我失去了… |
[20:22] | i couldn’t connect. | 我连接不上 |
[20:26] | my life, it took a turn and… | 我的生活 遇到了转折然后… |
[20:34] | and i just couldn’t turn it back. | 我就是无力挽回… |
[20:43] | guys, we need to shut down for a few days. | 兄弟们 我们得停几周 |
[20:45] | people are starting to get suspicious. | 人们已经开始怀疑了 |
[20:46] | i was accused of being a secret cutter. | 今天有人说我是个秘密自残者 |
[20:49] | so wear long sleeves. | 那就穿长袖啊 |
[20:51] | oh, i didn’t realize we were inviting more people here. | 噢 我没发现我们邀请了新人啊 |
[20:54] | are you kidding? a secret intern society? | 你开玩笑啊? 秘密实习医生组织? |
[20:58] | i’m all over that. | 我兴奋死了 |
[21:00] | well, i still think we need to take fewer risks. | 好吧 我还是觉得我们应该降低风险 |
[21:02] | fewer risks? | 降低风险? |
[21:04] | come on. you got a guard at the door. | 行了吧 门口有守卫的 |
[21:06] | you’re using more local anesthetic for three sutures | 你缝三针打的局麻药用多了 |
[21:08] | than you would upstairs for a chest tube. | 然后还要上楼去拿根胸导管 |
[21:10] | look, i get that you’re doing all this to learn new skills, | 行了 我明白你们做这些是为了学些新技能 |
[21:13] | but you’re only gonna learn so much by being careful. | 但如此小心也就只能学这么多了 |
[21:16] | uh, actually, i would disagree. | 呃…实际上 我不同意你的说法 |
[21:17] | i think the only safe way to… | 我认为 唯一 安全的 方法是… |
[21:35] | who wants to stitch me up? | 谁想来帮我缝针? |
[21:37] | oh, right here. | 哦 我要 |
[21:43] | you gonna tell me about death and die? | 你要跟我说说death和die的故事么? |
[21:45] | nope. but i did talk to Lexie for you | 不 不过我为了你和lexie说话了 |
[21:47] | and now i need you to do something for me. | 现在我需要你为我做点事 |
[21:48] | what’s that? | 什么? |
[21:50] | i need you to tell mark to keep his little sloan out of little grey. | 我需要你告诫mark让小sloan离小grey远一点 |
[21:53] | is he hitting on you? | 他在泡你? |
[21:54] | no, not my little grey. lexie’s little grey. | 不 不是我的小grey 是lexie的小grey |
[21:56] | i don’t know what’s going on with her, | 我不知道她最近怎么了 |
[21:57] | but the last thing she needs is sloan going all man-whore on her. | 不过她最不需要的就是sloan对她扭屁股 |
[22:00] | so you need to tell him to step away from little grey. | 所以你要告诉他 离小grey远一点 |
[22:03] | all right. I’ll see whay I can do. | 好 我会看着办的 |
[22:04] | little grey, derek. little grey. | 小grey derek 小grey |
[22:16] | did she, uh… | 她 呃… |
[22:20] | she say good-bye to you? | 她跟你说再见了么? |
[22:22] | nope. | 没有 |
[22:24] | are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:26] | do i look okay? | 我看起来好吗? |
[22:29] | you look great. | 你看起来很棒 |
[22:33] | then i’m okay. | 那我就没事 |
[22:39] | so… | 那么… |
[22:41] | there’s a 9-day ritual to–to undo a haunting? | 那么 有这么一个9天的仪式– 可以解除灵魂的缠绕? |
[22:45] | it starts with a 9-day ritual. | 是由一个9天的仪式开始 |
[22:47] | okay. | 好吧 |
[22:48] | are you really gonna waste nine days on this? | 你真准备在这上面浪费9天时间吗? |
[22:52] | dr. stevens. | stevens医生 |
[22:53] | yes. | 啊 |
[22:54] | why are you so interested in my haunting? | 你为什么对我被灵魂纠缠这件事这么上心? |
[22:58] | can… | 灵… |
[23:01] | can ghosts do things? | 灵魂可以真的”做”事吗? |
[23:02] | i mean, can they make things happen in your life? | 我是说 他们能使真实的事情发生在你的生活中吗? |
[23:05] | i–i’ve had two cases with two patients in a row | 我–最近我连着接了两个病例 |
[23:07] | that have really reminded me of — | 使我想起了– |
[23:10] | my dead fianca. | 我死去的未婚夫 |
[23:12] | heart transplants and l-vads and– | 心脏移植受者 左室安装起搏器 还有– |
[23:14] | could he be doing that? could he be bringing them to me? | 他能做这些吗? 是他把这些病例带给我的吗? |
[23:17] | izzie, come on. | izzie 行了 |
[23:20] | is he here right now, your ghost? | 他现在在这儿吗 缠绕你的鬼魂? |
[23:25] | i… i hate to ask, but… | 我… 我讨厌这么问的 但是… |
[23:29] | oh. | 哦 |
[23:31] | oh, you don’t want me in your surgery. | 哦 你不希望我出现在你的手术中 |
[23:34] | it’s not that i think there’s something wrong with you. | 不是我觉得你有什么问题 |
[23:35] | it’s just… i don’t need any extra ghosts | 只是… 我觉得在我的手术室里 |
[23:39] | in my operating room. | 不需要额外的鬼魂 |
[23:50] | mr. miller. | miller先生 |
[23:50] | what does a guy have to do | 我得做些什么 |
[23:51] | to get a little peace and quiet around here? | 才能在这儿得到一点平和和安静啊 |
[23:53] | the fatigue you’re feeling is from the blood loss. | 你的疲劳感是失血引起的 |
[23:55] | the queasiness, the dizziness– | 恶心 头晕– |
[23:57] | it’s because you’re slowly bleeding to death. | 都是因为你在慢慢地失血而死 |
[24:00] | what, are you trying to scare him? | 怎么 你在吓唬他吗? |
[24:01] | no. | 没有 |
[24:03] | i’m trying to ascertain whether he’s suicidal or just defeated. | 我在确认他到底是想自杀还是被击溃了 |
[24:13] | mr. miller, you survived in the streets, | miller先生 你在街头生存了下来 |
[24:15] | so i know you’re a fighter. | 所以我知道 你是个勇士 |
[24:16] | that doesn’t make me a fighter. | 做到那些并不意味着我是个勇士 |
[24:18] | it makes me lucky. | 我只是比较幸运 |
[24:20] | how long you been out there, 10 years, 20? | 你在外流浪多久了 10年 20年? |
[24:22] | you’re not in jail, you’re not dead. | 你没进监狱 也没死 |
[24:23] | that’s not luck. you’re smart. | 那不是幸运 那说明你聪明 |
[24:26] | you gotta be smart to take care of yourself on your own. | 你肯定很聪明 才能照顾好自己 |
[24:31] | i guess. | 我想是的 |
[24:32] | this… | 这… |
[24:34] | what you’re doing right now, mr. miller, | 你现在在做的 miller先生 |
[24:36] | refusing surgery, | 拒绝手术 |
[24:38] | it’s not smart. | 这一点也不聪明 |
[24:40] | there’s a rehab center not too far from here. | 离这儿不远就有个康复中心 |
[24:43] | medire takes care of it. you could stay there. | 医疗保险管的 你可以待在那儿 |
[24:46] | food, bed, long as you need. | 食物 床铺 需要多久就住多久 |
[24:50] | just let us operate. | 就让我们动手术吧 |
[24:52] | let us operate, and we’ll figure the rest out. | 让我们动手术 剩下的我们来想办法 |
[25:08] | wow. that’s the fastest i’ve ever seen anyone dissect through adhesions. | 哇 这是我见过分离粘连最快的速度了 |
[25:14] | uh, dr. dixon, there is a rule, uh, regarding | 呃 dixon医生 有一条规定 是关于 |
[25:18] | giving medical waste to the patient. | 将医疗废物返还给病人 |
[25:21] | dr. dixon? | dixon医生? |
[25:22] | hmm? | 唔? |
[25:23] | what? | 什么? |
[25:25] | uh, i was just saying there is a rule, | 呃 我刚在说 有一条规定 |
[25:27] | an official, very, very specific rule, | 一条官方的 非常 非常特殊的规定 |
[25:30] | that in the event a patient asks for their organ | 就是如果患者希望将自己的器官 |
[25:34] | or body part back for any reason | 或肢体取回 |
[25:37] | related to or involving their cultural beliefs, | 只要是跟他们的文化信仰有关的原因 |
[25:41] | we must respect that patient’s wishes, | 我们必须遵从病人的意愿 |
[25:45] | and return that organ to the patient. | 把器官还给那个病人 |
[25:48] | that is the rule i forgot to tell you about. | 我忘了告诉你这条规定了 |
[25:52] | if i went down to pathology right now, | 如果我现在到楼下病理科去 |
[25:54] | would they know about the rule? | 他们也知道这条规定吗? |
[25:56] | oh, the chief would know. | 哦 主任知道 |
[25:57] | uh, it’s his rule. he declared it. | 呃 这是他的规定 他声明的 |
[26:00] | a rule’s a rule. | 规定就是规定 |
[26:04] | dr. karev… | karev医生… |
[26:07] | make sure that… | 确保… |
[26:09] | we follow the chief’s rule | 我们遵守主任的规定 |
[26:11] | and return the heart to the patient after the surgery. | 手术结束以后 把心脏返还给病人 |
[26:14] | i’m going back to work now. | 我现在要重新开始工作了 |
[26:17] | clamp. | 止血钳 |
[26:24] | what the hell is that gooey thing that they’re taking out of him? | 他们从他身体里取出来的那个 粘乎乎的东西是什么? |
[26:29] | oh. the silent treatment. | 哦 沉默法啊 |
[26:33] | okay, if you’re gonna be that way. i’ll just, uh… | 好吧 如果你准备这样的话 我就 呃… |
[26:37] | i’ll just stand here and–and be quiet. | 我就只是站在这儿–不出声 |
[26:43] | okay, but that… that is disgusting. | 好吧 但是那个…那个真是恶心 |
[26:46] | i thought you were gonna be quiet. | 我以为你会安静一会 |
[26:49] | you know, you’re acting like you don’t want me to be here. | 表现的好像你不希望我在这儿 |
[26:52] | you know what i’ve wished for every day since you’ve died? | 你知道你死以后我每天都祈祷什么吗? |
[26:58] | i’ve wished that i could see you again. | 我一直在祈祷能让我再见到你 |
[27:01] | i’d have given anything just to see you… | 只要能见你 我愿意放弃一切… |
[27:04] | one more time. | 只要一次 |
[27:07] | looking at you and knowing that i can’t touch you, | 看着你 却知道不能触碰你 |
[27:10] | it’s hurting me. | 这感觉太痛苦了 |
[27:13] | izzie, you can touch me. | izzie 你可以碰触到我的 |
[27:15] | you’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[27:18] | you can’t be real. | 你不可能是真的 |
[27:20] | so that means that i’m sick | 所以是我病了 |
[27:23] | or something is wrong with me, and i can’t hope for that. | 或者是我出什么问题了 我不可能希望那样 |
[27:26] | i… | 我… |
[27:29] | i can’t hope. | 我不能那样想 |
[27:35] | you’re not real. | 你并不真实 |
[27:36] | izzie, i am as real as you | izzie 我就像你一样真实 |
[27:39] | or that gooey, disgusting thing down there. | 像下面那团恶心的 粘糊糊的东西一样真实 |
[27:45] | touch me. | 碰碰我 |
[27:56] | izzie… touch me. | izzie…摸摸我 |
[27:59] | i’ll prove it to you. | 我会向你证明的 |
[28:00] | no! | 不! |
[28:02] | why are you here? | 你为什么会在这儿? |
[28:04] | why? | 为什么? |
[28:09] | i am here for you, izzie stevens. | 我是为了你 izzie stevens |
[28:17] | clamp. | 止血钳 |
[28:21] | okay, that’s it. | 好了 完成了 |
[28:23] | the donor heart is separated. | 供体的心脏已经分离完毕 |
[28:24] | we have the cannulas ready for bypass. | 已经为体外循环准备好了管道 |
[28:26] | next step is the l-vad. | 下一步就是左室起搏器 |
[28:28] | y–what–what is that? | 呀–那–那是什么? |
[28:35] | that’s not right. that can’t be happening. | 这不对 不可能 |
[28:39] | his heart’s beating. | 他的心脏在跳 |
[28:40] | how is his heart beating on its own? | 他的心脏怎么可能自己跳? |
[28:42] | it… can’t be happening. it shouldn’t be happening. | 这…这不可能 不应该这样 |
[28:45] | that heart is beating. that heart is beating. | 那个心脏在跳 那个心脏在跳 |
[28:48] | it shouldn’t be beating. it sh-shouldn’t be beating. | 它不应该跳啊 它–它不应该 |
[28:57] | i’ve never seen a reconstruction like this. | 我从来没有见过这样的重建术 |
[28:58] | well, i’ve never done one like this. | 哦 我也从来没做过 |
[29:00] | here’s hoping it works. | 希望能有效 |
[29:03] | all right. i’m ready for the rod. | 好了 准备好假体了 |
[29:05] | how are you guys doing up there? | 上面怎么样? |
[29:06] | a lot of hemorrhaging, bleeding through the packing. | 出血很多 把敷料都浸透了 |
[29:08] | try the fibrin sealant. | 试试纤维蛋白粘合剂 |
[29:09] | good call. thank you, dr sheperd. | 好主意 谢谢 shepherd医生 |
[29:10] | how you doin’ on that lac, little grey? | 你那条伤口怎么样了 小grey? |
[29:12] | good. moving to the next lac. | 很好 开始缝下一道了 |
[29:13] | you finished already? let me see. | 已经缝完了? 让我看看 |
[29:16] | wow. pulley stitches. | 噢 普莱氏缝合 |
[29:19] | nicely done. | 做得不错 |
[29:21] | thank you, dr. sloan. | 谢谢 sloan医生 |
[29:26] | so my heart… | 我的心脏… |
[29:27] | it started beating by itself. | 它开始自己跳动了 |
[29:29] | if it continues to function like this, | 如果它维续这种功能状态的话 |
[29:31] | you won’t need an l-vad or any other kind of machinery. | 你就不需要起搏器或者其它任何种类的机器了 |
[29:34] | it’s wonderful news. | 这是好消息 |
[29:35] | it’s very atypical. | 非常罕见 |
[29:37] | not for me. | 对我不是 |
[29:39] | i’m finally free. | 我终于自由了 |
[29:41] | i’m not haunted anymore. | 没有鬼魂再缠着我了 |
[29:43] | your heart had six years to rest, | 你的心脏有6年的时间休息 |
[29:44] | which is… probably enough time for it to repair itself, | 6年… 也许够它自身修复了 |
[29:47] | which is why it started beating again. | 也许这就是为什么它又开始跳动了 |
[29:49] | i’ve never seen this before. | 我从没有见过这种病例 |
[29:50] | i’ve read about it, but i’ve never seen it before. | 我读到过 但是 从来没有亲眼见过 |
[29:52] | you have your beliefs. | 你有你的信仰 |
[29:54] | i have mine. | 我也有我的 |
[29:58] | i don’t have beliefs. i have science. | 我没有信仰 我相信科学 |
[30:00] | science is a belief, | 科学就是一种信仰 |
[30:03] | a belief in only what you can see and touch. | 一种只相信所见和所触的信仰 |
[30:06] | i believe in more. | 我相信得更多 |
[30:12] | just thought i’d stop in to see how everything’s going. | 我顺道进来看看进行得怎么样了 |
[30:14] | well, i’m still several hours away, | 嗯 还得几个小时 |
[30:16] | but i may actually pull this off– | 但是 我想我能做得来– |
[30:18] | rebuilding a man’s skeleton from scratch. | 从一堆碎片里 重建这个人的骨骼 |
[30:21] | and we just found out that, uh, dr. grey here | 而且我们刚刚发现 呃 这里的grey医生 |
[30:23] | can out-pulley stitch shepherd. | 普莱氏缝合盖过了shepherd |
[30:26] | oh, i wouldn’t go so far as to say that. | 哦 我不会夸张到那样说 |
[30:28] | excellent job, dr. grey. | 干得好 grey医生 |
[30:30] | and excellent job of teaching, dr. yang. | 你的教学工作也做得很棒 yang |
[30:33] | – sir? – taking the time to teach your interns, | – 主任? – 花时间去教你的实习医生 |
[30:35] | and they are retaining that knowledge. | 而他们掌握了你所教的知识 |
[30:37] | i haven’t made my decision yet on the solo surgery, | 虽然我还没决定好单独手术的人选 |
[30:39] | but you keep teaching like that, and you’re my one to watch. | 但如果你能坚持这么教学的话 你会是我优先考虑的人选 |
[30:43] | thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 主任 |
[30:47] | he’s crashing. v-fib. | 他不行了 出现室颤了 |
[30:48] | start c.p.r. | 做心脏复苏 |
[30:49] | push 1 of epi and charge the paddles to 360. | 推注一单位肾上腺素 充电到360 |
[30:51] | clear. | 让开 |
[31:00] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:02] | thank you so much. | 非常谢谢你 |
[31:05] | so what do you do now with the haunted piece? | 你打算怎么处理这被纠缠的物件啊? |
[31:07] | do you bury it or… | 埋掉还是… |
[31:08] | burn it. | 烧掉 |
[31:09] | actually, my tribe’s medicine man will burn it. | 实际上会交给我们部落的药师来烧毁 |
[31:14] | i’m not allowed to even touch the smoke. | 我甚至连烧出的烟雾都不准碰 |
[31:17] | so does the not-touching thing, | 那这不准碰的原则 |
[31:18] | does that apply to just the flesh or– | 是只局限于器官类还是– |
[31:20] | no, we don’t touch their belongings. | 不 我们不碰他们的所有物 |
[31:22] | we can cleanse jewelry, medals, | 我们能留下首饰啊 贵金属啊之类的 |
[31:25] | but fabric, bedding, clothes, | 可是织物啊 被褥啊 衣物啊 |
[31:27] | books that were owned by the dead, | 或是书籍啊 这种往生之人的所有物 |
[31:30] | we burn all of it. | 我们会全都烧掉 |
[31:32] | the spirit can cling to any of it. | 灵魂可能会附在这些上面 |
[31:38] | oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[31:40] | your ghost… | 你的那个灵魂… |
[31:42] | you still don’t have anything of his, do you? | 你不会还留着他的东西吧? |
[31:52] | time of death–19:22. | 死亡时间 19点22分 |
[32:06] | i built his bones. | 我重建了他的骨骼 |
[32:08] | you tried. | 你努力过了 |
[32:11] | we all tried. | |
[32:12] | no, i didn’t try. i did it. | 我们都努力过了 不 我没有努力 我只是做过而已 |
[32:16] | i did my part. i built his bones. | 我做好了自己的职责 我重建了他的骨骼 |
[32:17] | i built his bones from scratch, | 我重建了他重伤之后的骨骼 |
[32:20] | and you… | 而你们… |
[32:22] | all of you, you were supposed to keep him alive. | 你们所有的人 你们本应该让他活下来的 |
[32:26] | that is all you people had to do. | 你们该做的就仅此而已 |
[32:27] | you just had to… | 你们只需要… |
[32:29] | keep his body breathing. | 让他继续活下去 |
[32:31] | you just had to keep him safe and–and breathing and living | 你们只需要让他安全地活到 |
[32:34] | until i made his bones. | 我把他骨头完全做好的那一刻 |
[32:36] | i made… i made his bones… | 我… 我重建了他的骨骼… |
[32:38] | until… until i made his bones. | 让他活到…活到重建完他骨骼的时候 |
[32:41] | i made his bones. | 我重建了他的骨骼啊! |
[32:44] | why don’t you guys go ahead, and i’ll help dr. torres clean up? | 要不你们先离开吧 我来帮忙torres医生善后 |
[32:49] | go call the morgue. | 打给停尸间 |
[32:50] | we’ve got it. go. | 我们处理就好 你们走吧 |
[32:55] | everyone, clear out. | 大家都离开吧 |
[33:22] | uh, exceent job today, dr. dixon. | 呃 手术很出色啊 dixon医生 |
[33:25] | excellent… rule following. | 很出色地服从了规定 |
[33:37] | i only have one real area of interest–the human heart. | 我只有一个兴趣爱好 那就是人的心脏 |
[33:40] | i love it. | 我爱不释手 |
[33:41] | i like its regularity. | 我喜欢它的整齐性 |
[33:42] | i know everything there is to know about it. | 我了解它的所有知识 |
[33:45] | i like its predictability. it has rules. | 我喜欢它的可预测性 都是规定好了的 |
[33:48] | every chamber has a function, every function has a movement. | 每个心室都有各自的功能 每个功能都有特定的动作 |
[33:52] | i like the color. | 我喜欢它的颜色 |
[33:54] | it’s comforting. | 让我心安 |
[33:56] | are you familiar with asperger’s syndrome, | 你熟悉艾森伯格症么? |
[33:59] | dr. bailey? | bailey医生? |
[34:00] | uh, of course. | 呃 当然 |
[34:01] | a significant impairment during social situations… | 社交能力的严重缺失… |
[34:08] | i’m not good at cues like sarcasm or condescension, | 我并不善于冷嘲热讽 |
[34:11] | but i do know when i’m being manipulated, | 可是我很清楚我被人玩弄 |
[34:13] | and i know when i’m being made fun of. | 或是被人取笑的时候 |
[34:16] | i don’t think i like this hospital very much. | 我不太喜欢这家医院 |
[34:23] | i don’t think i like this hospital at all. | 我根本不喜欢这家医院 |
[34:33] | ah, that lexie grey sure knows how to wrap herself around a suture. | lexie grey可是清楚该怎么缝合伤口噢 |
[34:36] | mark, meredith has some concerns. | mark meredith有些担心 |
[34:38] | well, that’s not news. | 地球人都知道了 |
[34:39] | about lexie. | 是在担心lexie |
[34:40] | apparently lexie is… fragile, | lexie明显是很…脆弱的 |
[34:43] | and getting involved with a superior might make her more fragile, so… | 如果和上级有所瓜葛的话 会让她变得更脆弱的 所以说… |
[34:46] | i was talking about her sutures. | 我只是谈谈她的缝合技术 |
[34:48] | keep little sloan out of little grey is my point. | 我的意思是把你的小sloan离小grey远点 |
[34:51] | what? | 啥? |
[34:51] | little sloan does not enter little grey. | 小sloan可别玷污小grey |
[34:53] | are we clear? | 明白了吧? |
[34:54] | did you just say– | 你刚刚说– |
[34:55] | mm-hmm. | 你没听错 |
[34:56] | okay, that’s just creepy and inaccurate. | 那也太鬼祟 太不恰当了点吧 |
[35:00] | big sloan. | 我的可是大sloan |
[35:07] | you heading home? | 你要回家了? |
[35:16] | i love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:19] | i will always love you. | 我会一直爱你 |
[35:21] | you own a piece of me. | 我心里的一个角落永远属于你 |
[35:25] | so even though you’ll be gone, | 即使你已经离去 |
[35:28] | you will never be forgotten, not by me. | 你也不会被人淡忘 至少我不会淡忘 |
[35:32] | i’m sorry we never got our chance. | 我很遗憾我们没有一路走下去 |
[35:34] | i’m sorry we never… | 我很遗憾我们没有… |
[35:36] | got to get married or have children or grow old together. | 结婚生子 一起变老 |
[35:39] | i wanted that so much. | 我曾是那么的渴望 |
[35:42] | i wanted to be your wife more than anything. | 我曾那么渴望当你的老婆 不顾一切 |
[35:47] | why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我这些? |
[35:50] | i’m trying to let you go | 我要试着学会放手 |
[35:51] | so that your soul can be at peace. | 你的灵魂才会安息 |
[35:55] | but i have peace, izzie. | 可我已经安息了 izzie |
[35:57] | i’m here for you. | 我回来全是为了你 |
[36:03] | good-bye, denny. | 永别了 denny |
[36:05] | i love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:07] | but good-bye. | 可是永别了 |
[36:23] | i can explain. | 我能解释这一切 |
[36:28] | i did not teach you the parallel pulley stitch. | 我并没有教你普莱氏缝合术 |
[36:29] | i can barely do that stitch myself. | 甚至我自己都没法搞定那个 |
[36:32] | whatever you guys are doing, shut it down. | 不管你们一群家伙在搞什么鬼 都马上给我停止 |
[36:34] | do not practice on yourselves. | 不要用自己的身体来练习 |
[36:36] | that is insane. | 那简直是疯狂之举 |
[36:38] | shut it down. | 都给我停止 |
[36:45] | iz? | |
[36:55] | i see you. | 我看到了 |
[36:58] | i’ve seen you all day. | 我看到你一整天都这样了 |
[37:00] | i-i see you struggling. | 我-我看到你在挣扎 |
[37:03] | and i know you don’t want my help, but let me help you. | 我也知道你不想让我帮你 但拜托让我帮你 |
[37:09] | whatever it is, i can help you. | 不管是问题 我都能帮你 |
[37:13] | so let me. | 让我帮你 |
[37:23] | will you burn this for me? | 你能帮我烧了这个么? |
[37:31] | i hate how hard it is. | 这一切咋这么难呢 讨厌死了 |
[37:33] | it’s just, like, you get attached to someone, | 就好像你和某人看对了眼 |
[37:36] | and then they work their way into your life, | 然后他们就走进了你的生活 |
[37:37] | and then you wake up one day– | 可是某天当你醒来– |
[37:39] | suddenly all you can think about is their little… | 霎那间你所能想起的就只是他们的小… |
[37:44] | another round? | 再来一轮? |
[37:45] | oh, i’ll get it. | 噢 我去买 |
[37:59] | tell me the stories. | 告诉我那些故事吧 |
[38:01] | what stories? | 什么故事? |
[38:02] | the ones you won’t let sadie tell me. | sadie不肯告诉我的那些 |
[38:05] | – they’re ancient history. – mm. | – 那都是些陈年旧账了 – 嗯 |
[38:07] | humiliating and ridiculous. | 既荒谬又丢死人的 |
[38:10] | ridiculous is a grown man telling another grown man | 所谓荒谬 就是一个成年男人去警告另一个成年男人 |
[38:12] | to stay out of a woman’s little– | 远离一个女人的小– |
[38:13] | you did it? | 你去说了哇? |
[38:15] | i did, those exact words. | 我说了 照你的原话 |
[38:18] | i did it because… | 我去说了是因为… |
[38:20] | it was nice to see you sticking up for your sister. | 看到你为你的妹妹着想真的挺好的 |
[38:23] | i did it for you. | 我是为了你去说的 |
[38:24] | so now you owe me… | 所以现在你欠我… |
[38:28] | a story. | 一个故事 |
[38:31] | okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[38:33] | but you can never tell anyone, ever. | 但你绝对不许告诉其他人 |
[38:41] | – hey. – oh. | – 嘿 – 噢 |
[38:46] | i’m–i’m sorry we lost him, the patient. | 我很遗憾那个病人没能撑下来 |
[38:48] | i’m–i’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:50] | i don’t need you to be sorry. | 我不需要你来遗憾 |
[38:53] | – okay. – i don’t need you to be sorry. | – 那好吧 – 我不需要你来遗憾 |
[38:54] | – okay. – i don’t need– | – 那好 – 我不需要你– |
[38:56] | – i don’t need– – okay. okay. | – 我不需要你– – 我知道啦 |
[38:57] | – you– – all right. | – 你– – 好了 |
[39:33] | the ties that bind us are sometimes impossible to explain. | 有的时候 那些蔽心之结总是难以言表 |
[39:43] | they connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. | 既然不再纠结缠绵 却依然历历在目 |
[40:00] | some bonds defy distance… | 有的心结不畏距离 |
[40:03] | and time… and logic… | 不守时间 不按逻辑 |
[40:08] | oh, god. i… | 噢 老天 我… |
[40:09] | i said good-bye. i b– i burned the sweater. | 我说过永别了 我烧– 我把毛衣也给烧了 |
[40:13] | yeah, thanks for that, by the way. | 是噢 那还真是谢谢了 |
[40:14] | i love that sweater. you made me that sweater. | 我爱死那件毛衣了 你给我织的毛衣诶 |
[40:18] | – oh, my god. oh, my god. – izzie– | – 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[40:19] | – my god. – izzie– | – 老天啊 |
[40:20] | oh, my god. oh, my god. oh, my god. | 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[40:23] | stop freaking out. | 别再恐慌了 |
[40:25] | – you’re not real. you’re not real. – hey, i told you… | – 你不是真的 你不是真的 – 嘿 我告诉过你了… |
[40:28] | – you are not real. you are not real. – i’m here for you. | – 你不是真的 你不是真的 – 我是为了你回来的 |
[40:29] | you are not real. you are not real. you are not real. | 你不是真的 你不是真的 你不是真的 |
[40:32] | izzie, look at me. | izzie 看着我 |
[40:44] | touch me. | 摸摸我 |
[41:05] | you see? | 看到没? |
[41:07] | i told you i was real. | 我说过我是真实的存在 |
[41:17] | oh, god. | 噢 天啊 |
[41:27] | because some ties are simply… | 因为有的心结就是… |
[41:35] | meant to be. | 如此简单 |