时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | my mother called it the greatest and most terrifying moment in her life. | 我妈说 这是一生中最惊心动魄的时刻 |
[00:21] | he said “karev. | 他说的是”Karev” |
[00:23] | ” Standing at the head of the surgical table, | 站在手术台的尽头 |
[00:25] | knowing that a patient’s life depends on you and you alone… | 知道病人的生命只掌握在自己手上… |
[00:29] | -he said “karev. -” Yes! | – 他说的是”Karev” – 太棒了! |
[00:31] | -Are you sure? -Yeah. | – 你肯定? – 肯定 |
[00:33] | You’re “sure” sure? | 你确定一定以及肯定? |
[00:41] | It’s what we all dream about. | 那是我们所有人的梦想 |
[00:48] | Because the rst person that gets to fly solo in the O.R.? | 因为第一个做主刀的人 |
[00:52] | Kind of a badass. | 最牛逼了 |
[00:58] | stevens! He said “stevens. | Stevens! 他说”Stevens” |
[01:01] | ” Well,which is it,moron,stevens or karev? | 到底是谁 笨蛋 Stevens还是Karev? |
[01:03] | This is stupid. You guys are gonna trust these imbeciles to tell you who’s getting the solo surgery? | 这太蠢了 你们相信这些低能儿传的话? |
[01:07] | Is this hard for you,being banned from the solo surgery? | 被禁止主刀手术 你是不是很难过? |
[01:10] | It must be really hard for you. | 肯定非常难过吧 |
[01:12] | Ooh,a mean streak. I like it. | 哦 真刻薄 我喜欢 |
[01:14] | He may change his mind. He’s been known to change his mind. | 他也许会改主意 他出名的优柔寡断 |
[01:17] | Please don’t do that. | 拜托别这样 |
[01:18] | You guys go ahead and,uh,will yourselves to be voted in. | 你们继续 祈祷自己被选上 |
[01:20] | Use “the secret. | 靠这些小道消息 |
[01:22] | ” Grey! Uh,the chiesaid “grey. | Grey! 主任说的是”Grey” |
[01:26] | ” What? Come on. This is bogus. | 什么? 得了 都是假情报 |
[01:28] | You’re just figuring that out? | 你刚看出来? |
[01:29] | Steve is not a lip-reader. | Steve可不会读唇 |
[01:31] | None of the interns are lip-readers. | 没有哪个实习会读唇语 |
[01:33] | You just have to wait for the attendings to vote just like we did when I won. | 你只要等着主治医生投票就行 就像我胜出的时候一样 |
[01:38] | You won your solo surgery? | 主刀选人时你赢了? |
[01:41] | I’m just gonna pretend you didn’t feel the need to ask me that question,yang. | Yang 我就装作你是明知故问了 |
[01:43] | Of course I won. I was good. | 我当然赢了 我很棒 |
[01:46] | I didn’t cut l-vad wires… | 我没切断过左室辅助器的电线… |
[01:48] | or put my hand in bomb-y body cavities or have my interns operating on themselves. | 也没把手放到体内的炸弹上 更没让实习生拿自己练手 |
[01:54] | I was special. | 我独一无二 |
[01:56] | I was young,gifted and black,and everybody knew it. | 我是年轻聪明的黑珍珠 大家都知道 |
[01:59] | The attendings knew it. The chief knew it. | 主治医师知道 主任也知道 |
[02:01] | I didn’t have to act like I could read lips. | 我不用装作会读唇 |
[02:05] | Just go about my work calmly,and waited for my name to get called. | 只需冷静的做我的工作 等待宣布我的名字 |
[02:10] | okay. It’s done. | 好吧 结束了 |
[02:14] | Oh,whatever,helen keller. | 随便吧 读唇女 |
[02:15] | No,I’m serious. | 不 我说真的 |
[02:17] | The chief sent me. They made their choice. | 主任派我来的 他们做出了决定 |
[02:19] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[02:28] | It’s you. | 你 |
[02:35] | greys.anatomy. Season 5 Episode 10 | |
[02:37] | I am happy to announce that the first solo surgery will take place tonight– | 我荣幸宣布 第一个主刀手术今晚进行 |
[02:42] | a below-the-knee amputation,bone cancer. | 膝下截肢术 骨癌引起的 |
[02:45] | -Poor bastard. -Mr. Collinsworth in 2212. | – 可怜的家伙 – 2212病房的Collinsworth先生 |
[02:46] | No appy? | 不用阑尾切除术哦? |
[02:47] | Saw action. Sweet. | 电锯 漂亮 |
[02:48] | Choosing who gets the first solo surgery isn’t just about who has the best surgical skills | 选出第一个主刀的人 并不只看个人能力 |
[02:54] | or who’s logged the most hours in the O.R. | 或谁在手术室花的时间最长 |
[02:56] | It’s about the highest form of trust– | 而取决于信任 |
[02:59] | the trust to put a patient’s life into one of our resident’s hands. | 相信能将病人托付给这个住院医生 |
[03:03] | And for the first time that I can recall,every single attending picked the same person. | 这次所有主治医生都选了同一个人 这是史无前例的 |
[03:10] | Dr. Yang. | Yang医生 |
[03:11] | However,Dr. Yang is out of the running. | 可是 Yang医生已经出局 |
[03:14] | She is going to pick the winner instead. | 所以由她来选择获胜者 |
[03:16] | Dr. Yang will post her decision on the O.R. Board at 4:00 P.M. | Yang医生会在下午4点 将她的决定写到手术公告板上 |
[03:20] | Also,since your interns are still banned from the O.R., | 并且 由于你们的实习还在被禁止手术 |
[03:24] | The winner will be allowed to pick a fellow resident to scrub in with them. | 获胜者可以选择同期的住院医师协助手术 |
[03:27] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[03:30] | This is torture for me. | 这是对我的折磨 |
[03:33] | I’m not even done. | 我还没说完 |
[03:35] | -Sir? -Dr. Dixon’s back. | – 什么? – Dixon医生回来了 |
[03:38] | You’ll be spending the day with her. You will impress her. | 你要和她相处一天 给她好印象 |
[03:42] | And you will make sure this hospital impresses her. | 你要确保这所医院给她留下好印象 |
[03:45] | By the end of the day,I want that woman to be my next head of cardio. | 今天之后 我要她留下继任内脏外科头头 |
[03:48] | If she’s not,I’ll know who to blame. | 如果她拒绝 那我就知道要责怪谁了 |
[03:51] | *** | 好运 |
[03:52] | We held a retractor for 12 hours together. | 我们一起拉着一个牵引器12小时 |
[03:55] | You said I had small hands,good for surgery. Remember? | 你说我手小 适合做手术 记得吗? |
[03:58] | No. Go away. | 不 走开 |
[03:59] | I operated on a heart in an elevator. | 我在电梯里做过心脏手术 |
[04:02] | Look,that was over a year ago. | 听着 那是一年前 |
[04:03] | O’malley’s 007. Think how poor your decision would look if you gave it to him. | O’Malley是007 推荐他多愚蠢啊 |
[04:07] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[04:09] | I don’t know why you guys are even bothering. | 我不懂他们为什么担心 |
[04:11] | We all know who she’s gonna pick. | 我们都知道她会选谁 |
[04:12] | She’s not gonna pick me because I’m her best friend. | 她会选我 因为我是她最好的朋友 |
[04:15] | She’s gonna pick me because I’m the best. | 她会选我 因为我是最好的 |
[04:17] | Okay,stop. | 好吧 停下 |
[04:18] | Are you guys kidding me? | 你们开玩笑吗? |
[04:22] | Fine. I’ll think about it. | 好的 我会好好考虑 |
[04:25] | Just… goand do surgical things. | 都去干活吧 |
[04:29] | Iz,are you coming? We gotta go to the clinic. | Iz 你来吗? 我们要去诊所 |
[04:31] | Flu season fun. | 流感旺季了 |
[04:33] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:34] | I… | 我… |
[04:36] | will catch up with you. | 我一会儿就去 |
[04:38] | -Me,too. -Shut up. | – 我也是 – 闭嘴 |
[04:42] | Not you. | 不是说你 |
[04:44] | My head… shut up. | 我的脑袋…闭嘴 |
[04:51] | When I win,you can scrub in for me. | 等我赢了 你来帮我 |
[04:54] | A-alex,she’s not… not gonna pick you. | Alex 她…不会选你的 |
[04:56] | I’ll scrub in for you,too,if you win,which you won’t,’cause I will. | 如果你赢了 我也会协助你的 不过只是假设 因为肯定是我赢 |
[05:01] | Enough. | 够了 |
[05:02] | I-I gotta go. | 我…我得走了 |
[05:08] | cristina still hasn’t talked to me,which is normal,except it’s worse. | Cristina还不理我 这很正常 除非情况更糟了 |
[05:13] | Two weeks suspension,and she hasn’t even bothered to say one mean thing. | 被禁两周 她竟然没说任何尖刻的话 |
[05:16] | Karev called me a moron,which is good. | Karev叫我是白痴 这是好事 |
[05:19] | Well,none of the residents even look at me. | 住院医师甚至不看我 |
[05:21] | The least they could do is hate us. | 他们能做的就是讨厌我们 |
[05:22] | Well,I’m gonna get some sex. | 我得找个人做爱 |
[05:25] | Sex always makes me feel better. | 性总能让我感觉好点 |
[05:27] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[05:28] | Me either. | 也别看我 |
[05:30] | That makes three of us. | 再加上我一个 |
[05:38] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[05:40] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[05:41] | I’m the one who organized a crazy cabal of secret cutter interns. | 我是那个在实习生里面的幕后黑手 |
[05:44] | The thing is,I’ve been advised to seek out sex as a way out of my sad predicament, | 有人建议我 性是一种走出困境的方式 |
[05:49] | but I think I would rather just learn today,so… | 我觉得我今天可以采纳一下 |
[05:53] | what do you say? | 怎么样? |
[05:54] | -You,me– why are you talking about sex to me? | – 你和我 – 为什么跟我谈论性? |
[05:58] | It’s inappropriate. I’m your teacher. | 太不适合了 我是你的导师 |
[06:00] | I have things to teach– double board certified things. | 我有东西要教 我是资格委员会双重认证的外科医生 |
[06:04] | No,that was always–that’s what I was talking about,for–for you to teach me medicine. | 那正我想说的 你教我医学 |
[06:07] | The–the sex was that– that was a joke. | 性是个玩笑 |
[06:09] | Dr. Sloan. | Sloan医生 |
[06:11] | um,I heard that you’re performing a hypopharynx reconstruction today. | 我听说你今天做下咽部重建手术 |
[06:15] | -I’m gonna make a woman speak again. -Well,let’s hope. | – 我要让病人恢复语言能力 – 祝你好运 |
[06:17] | -I read up on the surgery and– you read up on my surgery? | – 我仔细研究了手术 – 你研究我的手术? |
[06:20] | Since it’s your first time performing what I understand to be a very cutting-edge surgery, | 因为这是最前沿的手术 你第一次做 |
[06:24] | I was hoping you might need an extra set of hands. | 我想你会需要多一个帮手 |
[06:27] | Fine. You can join Dr. Grey and me. | 你可以加入Grey医生和我 |
[06:29] | Dr. Grey who’s been banned from the O.R.? | Grey医生不是被禁止进入手术室了么? |
[06:31] | She’s on cappuccino duty,which,Dr. Grey,I’m still waiting for. | 她今天负责拿咖啡 我还等着咯 |
[06:36] | Right away. Thank you. | 马上 谢谢 |
[06:41] | Dr. Virginia dixon. It says she arrived over half an hour ago. | Virginia Dixon医生 上面说她半个小时前就到了 |
[06:45] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[06:46] | -Nervous? -What? What are you doing here? | – 紧张吗? – 你在这干什么? |
[06:48] | This is the cardio wing. Only cardio gods allowed. | 这是胸科 其他人不能进来 |
[06:50] | I know. I was just looking around,getting to know other parts of the hospital. | 我知道 随便转转 了解下医院的其他部分 |
[06:54] | What else is there? | 还有什么? |
[06:55] | The O.R.,The E.R. And the place with the food. | 手术室 急诊室 还有吃饭的地方 |
[06:58] | somebody’s got a lot to learn. | 看来某人要看的还很多啊 |
[07:01] | kathleen patterson. | |
[07:02] | A laryngectomy five years ago resulted in the loss of her ability to speak. | 五年前的咽喉切除术 使她丧失了语言能力 |
[07:06] | Kathleen’s undergone several surgical attempts to restore her voice in the pt five years, none have been successful. | 过去五年内 Kathleen进行了好几次手术 想要恢复声音 但都没有成功 |
[07:11] | oh,oh,this time,though,this time,uh,we have a good feeling about this. | 这次 我们很有信心 |
[07:15] | Righ honey? | 对吧 亲爱的? |
[07:20] | As discussed,I’ll get the blood supply from your arm and the cartilage… | 经过讨论 我会从胳膊取得血液补充… |
[07:25] | from your… | 从你的… |
[07:27] | uh,kathleen? | |
[07:29] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[07:31] | honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:34] | You can talk to me. | 你可以和我说 |
[07:36] | I’ll get the skin and the blood supply from her arm and the cartilage from her nose | 我从胳膊上取皮肤和血液供给 鼻骨上取得软骨 |
[07:39] | to construct a makeshift speaking tube,which will bome her new voice box. | 重建一个发声管道 形成新的咽喉 |
[07:43] | Now you shoulde aware there’s a chance the procedure might not work. | 你也应该知道手术很有可能不成功 |
[07:47] | He’s clear on that. | 他很清楚 |
[07:48] | I’m just reminding him not to get his hopes up. | 我只是提醒他不要太报期望 |
[07:52] | Any other questions I can answer? | 还有什么问题么? |
[07:58] | kathleen? Honey? | Kathleen 亲爱的? |
[08:03] | Tell me everything there is to know about karev. | 来八卦一下Karev |
[08:05] | -Why? -I’m his intern. | – 为什么? – 我是他的实习生 |
[08:07] | He seems cool enough at your house,though whatever he’s got going with the girl who masturbates all the time– | 他在你那 人还不错 但是他跟自己高潮的女生在一起… |
[08:12] | I don’t like to judge– but still,officially,I’m his intern. | 我不喜欢评断别人 但我还是他的实习生 |
[08:16] | So what’s his deal? | 怎么对付他吧? |
[08:17] | Sadie,I can’t be your friend in here. I mean,I’m a resident,and you’re an intern. | Sadie 我要公私分明 我是住院医生 你是实习生 |
[08:21] | You’re gonna have to figure out how not to piss off alex karev yourself. | 你得自己弄明白 怎么不惹火Alex Karev |
[08:25] | -Okay.I get it. -Good. | – 好 我知道了 – 好 |
[08:29] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[08:30] | I had to tell john and tho guys where to meet us. | 我必须得告诉John和其他人在哪见我们 |
[08:32] | I said I would do it,that way you could drive. | 我说我来发信息 你好好开车 |
[08:34] | -I’m telling mom and dad. -I’ll kill you. | – 我去告诉爸爸妈妈 – 我要杀了你 |
[08:36] | Girls,you need to calm down. | 女孩们 你们得冷静点 |
[08:38] | -Tell her! -Shut up! | – 跟她说 – 闭嘴 |
[08:39] | -what happened? -Sists,16 and 15,crashed their dad’s car, | – 发生什么了? – 俩姐妹 16岁和15岁 撞坏了父亲的车 |
[08:42] | and that’s all we know since they won’t stop screaming at each other. | 她们互相嚷嚷不停 所以我只知道这些 |
[08:44] | We need your names,now. | 你要报上姓名 快点 |
[08:45] | Don’t tell her. Don’t you say a word. | 别跟她说 一个字也不要说 |
[08:47] | Her name is holly anderson. She was driving and texting while driving. | 她叫Holly Anderson 边发短信边开车 |
[08:52] | Is there a police officer here? I would like to press charges. | 这有警察么? 我想提出指控 |
[08:54] | Oh,you suck-up! You suck-up ass face! | 你太贱了! |
[08:57] | We need your number so we can call your parents. | 你们电话多少 我要通知你们父母 |
[08:59] | Here. I speed-dialed my dad. | 给你 我快速接通我爸爸了 |
[09:01] | -You’re such a bitch. -No,you are. | – 你真是个贱货 – 你才是 |
[09:03] | -No wonder all the boys in school hate you. -make it stop. | – 怪不得男孩子都烦你 – 停下来 |
[09:05] | shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[09:11] | You are deadwhen mom and dad show up. | 爸爸妈妈来的时候你就死定了 |
[09:14] | The doctors are just gonna have to save you again. | 医生还得再救你一次 |
[09:16] | -I hate you. -I hate you more. | – 我恨你 – 我更恨你 |
[09:17] | I hate you both. | 我恨你们两个 |
[09:31] | I know you still see me as 007,but that was day one. | 我知道你还觉得我是007 但那是往事了 |
[09:35] | I’ve grown a lot since then and learned a lot. | 我长大了很多 也学到了很多 |
[09:38] | You know,anyone can… | 你知道 每个人都可以… |
[09:40] | can have brains or anyone can have talent,but the key is to grow. | 有脑袋或者有天赋 但是问题要成熟 |
[09:43] | So sure,I had a rough start and I had to redo some of my intern year, | 我开始很糟糕 不得不重新实习 |
[09:48] | but,you know,I came out the other side,smarter,better. | 但我浴火重生了 更聪明能干了 |
[09:53] | The important point is I never gave up,because I’m a fighter. | 重要的是永远不要放弃 因为我是个斗士 |
[10:04] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:15] | Okay,emma,I’m gonna have to check your x-rays,but I think your leg’s broken. | 好了 Emma 要给你照X光 但估计你腿断了 |
[10:17] | You’re gonna be off it for a while. | 得恢复一段时间了 |
[10:19] | No. No! | 不 不要! |
[10:22] | I can’t miss my future leaders of america conference. | 我可不能错过未来领袖演讲啊 |
[10:25] | -Holly! -Emma,I’m gonna be grounded till graduation. | – Holly! – Emma 我在毕业之前都被禁足了 |
[10:27] | I was going to D.C. | 我本要去华盛顿的 |
[10:29] | I’ve been waiting for this for a year. | 我已经等一整年了 |
[10:31] | Mom and dad spent 2 grand. No,they’ve now wasted 2 grand. | 爸妈花了两千块 现在都浪费了 |
[10:35] | -God,you stupid baby! -Hey,all right.You know,I’m separating you two. | – 天啊 你这个笨小孩儿! – 好了 我要分开你们俩 |
[10:41] | listen,I’ve been here,lots. | 听着 我也犯过许多傻 |
[10:43] | Your dad won be as pissed as you think. He’ll just be happy that you’re safe. | 你老爸不会太生气 你安全他就很开心了 |
[10:46] | He’ll kill me. He’ll take away everything. | 他会杀了我 他会没收一切的 |
[10:50] | How long have her eyes been like that? | 她眼睛这样多久了? |
[10:52] | -Her eyes? What– page shepherd. | – 她的眼睛? 怎么… – 去呼叫Shepherd |
[10:54] | Tell him she might have a basilar skull fracture. Let’s get her up to C.T.,Now. | 告诉他病人可能有颅底骨折脑挫伤 我们带她去做CT 快! |
[10:56] | -I didn’t see.I’m sorry. -You can do scut. | – 我没看出来 我很抱歉 – 你真是没用 |
[10:58] | I’ll call you when she needs another pep talk. | 她需要励志谈话时 我再来呼你 |
[11:01] | Where is she going? | 她要去哪儿? |
[11:03] | -Just to run a few tests. -Good! | – 只是去做几个检查 – 好! |
[11:05] | Get her out of here! Take her away! | 把她带出去! 把她带走! |
[11:07] | I hope you die! | 我希望你去死! |
[11:19] | oh,crap. | 噢 该死 |
[11:20] | Somebody’s in big trouble. | 某人有大麻烦了 |
[11:22] | Did you forget to open it or did you forget to staff it? | 你忘了开门还是忘了安排人手? |
[11:24] | Both. | 都忘了 |
[11:26] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry,everybody. | 我很抱歉 抱歉 大家 |
[11:27] | I will be right back with the keys. | 我马上就拿钥匙回来 |
[11:29] | Might want to get some nurses while you’re at it. | 拿的时候别忘了叫几个护士 |
[11:32] | So does this happen a lot? | 这种事经常发生么? |
[11:33] | ‘Cause if it does,you’re kinda giving my clinic a bad name. | 如果是的话 你可坏了我诊所的名声哦 |
[11:35] | You’re mocking me now? | 你现在又嘲笑我了? |
[11:36] | Sweet. Very sweet. | 可爱 真可爱 |
[11:45] | Dr. Dixon,there you are. I’m Dr. Yang. | Dixon医生 你来了 我是Yang医生 |
[11:48] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:50] | Well,I’ve been assigned to work with you today. | 我今天被派来跟你合作 |
[11:52] | I was in the cardio lab looking for you. I’m so sorry it took me so long. | 我刚去心内实验室找你了 抱歉去了那么久 |
[11:55] | There’s a blank spot on this board. There’s a surgery but no surgeon. | 在板子上有块空白 有个手术没人主刀 |
[11:59] | I would like to do a surgery,but it’s an amputation. | 我想来主刀 但那是截肢手术 |
[12:02] | I haven’t done an amputation since my residency. | 当住院医师后 我就没再做过截肢手术 |
[12:09] | well,um… | 呃… |
[12:12] | that’S… | 这… |
[12:13] | it’s really hard to… | 很难去… |
[12:15] | um,that… | 恩… |
[12:16] | is your stuttering pathological and persistent or is it occasional and stress related? | 你结巴是持续性的 还是偶尔由于压力所致? |
[12:21] | I don’T… stutter. | 我才不…结巴 |
[12:23] | I had persistent pathological stuttering as a child, | 我小时候有持续性口吃 |
[12:25] | but it can be treated with rigorous speech therapy. | 但是言语矫治可以治好 |
[12:30] | Yes,ma’am. Thank you. | 是的 女士 谢谢 |
[12:34] | Why is this slot on the board blank? | 为什么在手术板上有块儿空白? |
[12:37] | I need to select one of my fellow residents for that slot. | 我得选一个同年的住院医师来做 |
[12:41] | It’s the first solo surgery of my class. | 这是我们这一级别的第一个主刀手术 |
[12:42] | The chief asked you to choose from your peers? | 主任让你 从同级里选一个? |
[12:46] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[12:56] | Mr. Patterson. | Patterson 先生 |
[12:57] | I have some forms for your wife to fill out. Is now a good time? | 有些表格要你妻子填 现在方便么? |
[13:02] | She’s a blogger… about cancer and voicelessness. | 她有个博客…写关于癌症和失声的 |
[13:06] | She’s famous in certain internet circles. | 她在那些圈子里很出名 |
[13:09] | Well,it seems like you two have a-a pretty great system going here. | 看上去你们俩交流的方式很棒 |
[13:12] | I–you’ve learned to comnicate. | 你们学会了怎样交流 |
[13:14] | Oh,you mean the post-its? | 你是说用便条贴? |
[13:17] | You think that’s a pretty great system? | 你觉得这是很棒的方法? |
[13:20] | I–it’S… convenient. | 它…很方便 |
[13:23] | “Yes,no,hello,I love you”… | “是 不 你好 我爱你”… |
[13:28] | you read the words long enough,they begin to lose their meaning. | 你读那些话太久 它们就失去意义了 |
[13:34] | Mid-shaft transverse tibia fracture? | 胫骨中段横裂? |
[13:37] | Hi. Sorry to barge in. | 嗨 抱歉闯进来 |
[13:38] | I was,uh,I was just walking by,and I saw broken bones,and I love broken bones. | 我刚才路过 看见了骨折 我喜欢骨折 |
[13:44] | Less than 5 degrees of angulation,right? | 形成角小于五度 对吧? |
[13:47] | Yeah. It,uh… | 是啊 嗯… |
[13:49] | uh,we can treat it with… | 我们可以用… |
[13:51] | closed reduction and casting. | 闭合复位和石膏固定来治疗 |
[13:54] | Flexion-extension views of the cervical spine? | 这是颈椎平片吧? |
[13:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:00] | uh,I-I sh–I should go see my patient. | 呃 我该去看看我的病人了 |
[14:05] | that’s a chair. | 有个椅子啊 |
[14:10] | looks like a hemopericardium. Let cardio know. | 好像是心包积血 通知心脏科 |
[14:13] | Hey,I’ve got a future leader outside. She needs a C.T. | 我这里有个未来的领导者 她要做个CT |
[14:18] | oh,I’m not mad at you for not ting for me. | 你没投我票我不生气 |
[14:20] | It would’ve looked like you were playing favorites. | 否则就看上去像是你假公济私了 |
[14:21] | Good.You deserve it. Cristina knows that,even you two are fighting. | 好的 你也值得做手术 Christina知道的 即使你们俩闹别扭 |
[14:25] | you and yang are fighting? | 你和Yang闹别扭? |
[14:27] | We’re not fighting. Fought–past tense. | 我们没在闹别扭 是闹过别扭 过去时了 |
[14:29] | How bad is it? Real bad? | 闹得多凶? 很凶么? |
[14:32] | she’s crashing. | 她不行了 |
[14:35] | *** | 蓝色警报 |
[14:40] | there’s brain matter in the blood. Let an O.R. Know we’re coming and page cardio. | 脑颅出血了 预约手术室 通知心脏科 |
[14:42] | what happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[14:44] | Holly? | |
[14:45] | Holly? | |
[14:49] | holly? | |
[14:51] | What did you do to my sister? Holly! | 你们对我姐姐做了什么? Holly! |
[14:53] | Holly! What did you do to her? | Holly! 你们对她做了什么? |
[15:02] | So… you know I deserve this. | 嗯…你知道我称职的 |
[15:06] | You know I’m the most qualified. | 你知道我最符合条件的 |
[15:08] | But I don’t want it to be a big,awkward thing. I don’T. | 但是我不想搞的太尴尬 不想 |
[15:12] | So just,you know,you do what you have to do. | 所以 你就做你必须做的吧 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:21] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[15:26] | we’re almost done here,emma. | 我们这儿快弄完了 Emma |
[15:28] | Holly,will be all right,right? | Holly会没事的吧 对吧? |
[15:29] | She’s gonna be okay? | 她会没事的么? |
[15:31] | Well,she got into surgery very quick,so that’s good. | 她很及时的动了手术 那很好 |
[15:33] | -Are my parents here yet? -They’re–they’re coming. | – 我父母到了么? – 他们…在路上 |
[15:36] | -Your dad’s– but holly is gonna be all right,right? | – 你父亲… – 但是Holly会没事的 对吧? |
[15:38] | Uh,she’s not in–in,like– she won’t die? | 她不会…不会死吧? |
[15:42] | Emma,you didn’t mean it. | Emma 你那句话是无心的 |
[15:44] | I said,”I hope you die. | 我对她说”去死吧” |
[15:45] | ” That can’t be the last thing she heard me say. It can’T. | 这不是我愿对她说的最后一句话 |
[15:49] | Just don’t let h die please. | 救救她 拜托 |
[15:55] | All right,I’ll go to the O.R. And get an update for you. | 我去手术室 告诉你最新进展 |
[15:57] | -Okay. -Okay. | – 好吗? – 好的 |
[16:04] | be objective,. Yang. | 你要客观哦 Yang医生 |
[16:06] | Consider accomplishments,achievements,look for the standouts. | 综合考虑技能和成就 找出最杰出的 |
[16:10] | Right now,let’s see what kind of standout Dr. Karev proves himself to be when I ask him to sew the graft. | 现在请Karev医生进行移植缝合 看看你是否够杰出 |
[16:17] | -Really? -Absolutely. | – 真的? – 当然了 |
[16:18] | Dr. Yang,watch karev to see if his skills are up to par for the solo. | Yang医生 盯着Karev医生 看他的水平是否够格做主刀 |
[16:22] | A system. Devise a system. | 发明一个系统 |
[16:25] | Rank everyone accordingly. That’s all. | 把大家分成三六九等 |
[16:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:33] | out of the way. What just happened? | 异常情况 怎么回事? |
[16:34] | Her brain is changing color. | 她的大脑变色了 |
[16:35] | get outta the way. Get outta the way. She’s hemorrhaging. | 让开 她在内出血 |
[16:36] | -Push 100 of mannitol. -What did I do? | – 注射100单位甘露醇 – 我哪里做错了? |
[16:39] | What did I do? | 我哪里做错了? |
[16:43] | Oy,okay.So the new intern,meredith’s friend– | 那个新实习生 Meredith的朋友… |
[16:45] | -the psycho with no appendix? -Yeah. | – 割了阑尾的神经病? – 对 |
[16:46] | We talked. | 我们聊了聊 |
[16:48] | I mean,she came and talked to me,but it was,like–it was more than that,you know? | 她主动和我说话 但我觉得不止如此 你明白吗? |
[16:50] | A guy looks at you a certain way,you know, | 男人用某种眼神看你… |
[16:52] | his eyes wander when he talks to you,and bang,you just know. | 想知道是否一句话 你就中招了 |
[16:55] | But this whole girl thing,it’s so confusing. | 但是女性之间 好困惑 |
[16:56] | -Well,was there touching? -No. | – 有身体接触吗? – 没有 |
[16:58] | -Was there playing with the hair? -No. | – 她有没有撩动秀发? – 没有 |
[17:00] | -Was there licking of the lips? -Oh,my god. | – 她有没有舔嘴唇? – 噢 天哪 |
[17:04] | I made it up. | 我自己幻想出来的 |
[17:05] | I made it up because I’m lonely and depressed and desperate for attention from the hot new intern. | 我沮丧寂寞 居然幻想热辣的新实习生勾引我 |
[17:09] | Crazy new intern. | 发疯的新实习生 |
[17:11] | -Crazy,hot– no! | – 热辣的发疯… – 不能这样! |
[17:13] | The hot ones are the ones that cause trouble the ones that distract you from realizing your true potential. | 辣妹只会惹麻烦 会迷惑你忽视内在潜力 |
[17:18] | You need to focus on the medicine. | 你必须专注于医学 |
[17:20] | Take all that pent up sexual energy you’d waste thinking about hot, | 把你压抑的性欲收起来 |
[17:23] | young,naked available interns,and put it back into your genius… | 别想年轻热辣裸体的实习生 把心思放在自身天赋上… |
[17:25] | -right. -Your godliness. | – 对 – 你虔诚的追求 |
[17:27] | Build someone an organ. | 给病人重建器官… |
[17:30] | That’s hot. | 是很火辣的事 |
[17:33] | She smiled. Did I mention she smiled? | 她微笑了 我提到她微笑了吗? |
[17:34] | No hot interns! | 不许提热辣实习生! |
[17:38] | and then we’ll insert the newly constructed tube in between her trachea and esophagus just… | 我们把新的构造管插在气管和食道间… |
[17:44] | like… | 就像… |
[17:46] | that. | 这样 |
[17:47] | So this valve right here flips open when she has air in the trachea– | 所以她的气管呼入空气 这个瓣膜就会打开… |
[17:50] | you’re in my space.Back up. | 你侵犯到我的空间了 退后 |
[17:52] | Just back the hell up. | 给我退后些 |
[17:54] | Dr. Bailey,will you please find Dr. Grey something to do other than interfere? | Bailey医生 能给Grey医生找点事做 免得碍手碍脚吗? |
[17:58] | Uh,Dr. Grey,finish prepping Mrs. Patterson for surgery. | Grey医生 给Patterson夫人做术前准备 |
[18:06] | She was in my space. | 她侵犯到我的空间了 |
[18:11] | George,can you cover for me for a little while? | George 你能帮我顶会班吗? |
[18:13] | Where are you going? We’re swamped. | 你干嘛去? 我这百事缠身啊 |
[18:14] | Uh,there’s something that I need to do. It pressing,okay? | 有事 很紧急 好吗? |
[18:18] | It’s the hot sex. She doesn’t want to miss out on the hot,hot sex. | 火辣性爱 她不想错过火辣性爱 |
[18:20] | -Izzie– it’s the clinic,george. | – Izzie – 只是诊所而已 George |
[18:22] | You can handle the clinic. | 你能搞定的 |
[18:25] | You’re lucky she even showed up. She hasn’t been here all week. | 她出现都不错了 她一整周都没来了 |
[18:31] | -Dr. Shepherd– it wasn’t you. | – Shepherd医生… – 那不是你的错 |
[18:33] | She had a carotid dissection. Nothing you could’ve done. | 她内颈动脉剥离了 你也无能为力的 |
[18:37] | -So we can’t just– she had a massive C.V.A. | – 可我们不能只是… – 她有大面积脑血管损坏 |
[18:39] | The blood supply to her brain was cut off and cannot be restored. | 大脑供血系统阻断了 无法重建 |
[18:42] | So even though Dr. Shepherd was able to fix the hole in her brain that | 即使Shepherd医生能把她大脑的洞补上 |
[18:47] | allowed the brain tissue to leak through her nose, | 防止脑组织渗漏到鼻腔 |
[18:49] | the subsequent carotid dissection has caused loss of her cerebral function. | 随后的内颈动脉剥离 也会引起脑功能丧失 |
[18:54] | You do understand that? | 你明白了吗? |
[18:56] | She’s brain dead. I get it. | 她脑死亡了 明白了 |
[19:03] | she’s only 16. | 她才16岁 |
[19:10] | that’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[19:12] | She’ll be an excellent candidate for organ donation. | 她将成为器官捐赠绝佳的候选者 |
[19:14] | Excellent candidate. Excellent organs.Young. | 绝佳的捐赠者 绝佳的器官 很年轻 |
[19:27] | dude… | 伙计… |
[19:29] | you were robbed. | 你倒大霉了 |
[19:31] | You got screwed by politics. | 拉票搞得你焦头烂额 |
[19:32] | The ief,he needed a scapegoat. It’s so unfair. | 主任 他就想找个替罪羊 太不公平了 |
[19:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:39] | I-I can’t do this. I-I-I can kiss ass when I have to,but not yours. | 我做不到 迫不得已我可以拍马屁 但不能拍你马屁 |
[19:43] | below-the-knee amputation– make a transverse incision at the mid-shaft of the tibia, | 膝下截肢手术 在胫骨中央横切 |
[19:46] | elevate the peosteum and cut the tibia and fibula th a bone saw, | 提升骨膜 接着用骨锯切胫骨 |
[19:49] | ligate the vascular bundles and release the tourniquet. | 结扎血管束 松开止血带 |
[19:51] | I’ve done four of ’em– one on a cadaver,three on stan. | 我做过四次 一次在尸体上 三次在Stan身上 |
[19:59] | you know who you’re gonna pick? | 想到选谁了吗? |
[20:01] | Well,I’m ranking them according to a system. | 我在设计系统 给他们分档次 |
[20:04] | You know,surgical skills,hours in the O.R. Published papers,academic accomplishments– | 外科手术水平 参与手术的时间 发表论文 学术成就… |
[20:08] | you know them. You know their capabilities. Go with your gut. | 你了解他们 你清楚他们的能力 用直觉选一个 |
[20:12] | My gut? | 直觉? |
[20:13] | I’m not putting a patient’s life in the hands of a novice surgeon based on my gut. | 我不能将病人生死 交给用直觉选出来的菜鸟手中 |
[20:18] | -ll,it worked for me. -your gut? | – 但我曾经用过 – 你的直觉? |
[20:22] | It’s what told me to choose you. | 直觉告诉我选你 |
[20:32] | -Beautiful. -what? | – 好美 – 什么? |
[20:35] | Your necklace. | 你的项链 |
[20:37] | right. | 是啊 |
[20:43] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:45] | See ya. | 回见 |
[20:51] | I hope you didn’t page me to help you pass out cough drops,’cause it ain’t gonna happen. | 但愿呼我 不是要我帮你发止咳药 我不干 |
[20:54] | Where’s izzie? | Izzie去哪儿了? |
[20:55] | How should I know?I thought she was here. | 我怎么知道 我以为她在这儿 |
[20:57] | She’s avoiding me.She won’t answer my pages. | 她故意避开我 呼她也不回 |
[20:58] | So what do you want me to do about it? | 那我能帮你什么呢? |
[21:00] | Well,you guys are together now,right? | 你们现在不是好上了吗? |
[21:01] | So why don’t you talk to her and find out why she couldn’t care less about her own clinic? | 所以能不能问她 为什么对自己的门诊毫不关心 |
[21:04] | You’re just pissed she’s not here ’cause you can’t handle a few cases of the flu. | 她不在你就发火 因为你连个小感冒都搞不定 |
[21:08] | Something’s wrong,alex. | 她一定有事 Alex |
[21:10] | You need to talk to her.She won’t talk to me. | 你得跟她谈谈 有些事她不跟我说 |
[21:13] | Don’t ever talk to me about izzie again. | 别再跟我说Izzie的事 |
[21:19] | it’s just george. | George呼我 |
[21:22] | Your friends,though,you know,they’re out there fight for a chance to chop off that guy’s leg. | 你朋友们正为了那个截肢手术 争得死去活来 |
[21:27] | Wh-what is that anyw? | 到底怎么回事? |
[21:28] | It’s how we learn,by doing. | 实战出真知嘛 |
[21:31] | And I lost my shot at the solo surgery as soon as the chief made it cristina’s decision. | 当主任宣布由Cristina决定主刀人选时 我就知道我没戏了 |
[21:39] | anyway,thlwe’ll aays be surgeries. | 管他呢 反正总会有手术做的 |
[21:41] | There won’t always be fianc who come back from the dead. | 但未婚夫死而复生却不常有 |
[21:44] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[21:52] | aren’t you going to deepithelialize here to connect it to the trachea? | 你要切除这里的上皮组织 来连接到气管吗? |
[21:57] | You’re a very eager student,Dr. Bailey,very thorough. | 你真是好学啊 Bailey医生 功课做得很足 |
[22:02] | Any way I can be of service. | 只要能帮上忙就行 |
[22:11] | I’m not sorry. | 我不觉得遗憾 |
[22:14] | What? | 什么? |
[22:15] | For what we did. | 我们伟大的举动啊 |
[22:17] | It was extreme,maybe even stupid,but this program? | 的确极端 或许还有点蠢 但就这个破科室? |
[22:20] | I mean,you should be down in that O.R. Not up here in t nosebleeds, | 你该在下面手术室 而不是在这儿眼馋 |
[22:22] | and I shouldn’t be spending my entire day transcribing all of karev’s charts because his handwriting’s illegible. | 而我也不该因为Karev笔迹潦草 就整天给他誊写病历 |
[22:27] | I mean,how is that teaching? | 这算什么教学? |
[22:29] | So they can call me crazy sadie and god knows what oth names, | 他们叫我疯Sadie 天知道还有哪些绰号 |
[22:32] | but that doesn’t change the fact that this program is broken. | 但这个外科已经堕落了 |
[22:36] | I mean,the only time they ever bother with us is if they think they can get us in bed. | 他们唯一能想起我们的 就是算计怎么把我们弄上床 |
[22:40] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[22:41] | Dr. Sloan took the time to teach me today,and that was not about sex. | Sloan医生今天花时间教我了 跟性无关 |
[22:44] | he likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[22:46] | Who?Dr. Sloan? | 谁? Sloan医生? |
[22:47] | Oh,don’t tell me you haven’t noticed his eyes on your ass. | 别跟我说 你不知道他老盯着你屁股 |
[22:50] | You are delusional. | 你想象力也太丰富了 |
[22:53] | Is he cutting into her throat? | 他是在切喉管吗? |
[22:56] | Bloody hell. | 真要命 |
[23:02] | so I suppose you’ll use a strip test to confirm flow across the anastomosis? | 我猜你用试纸试验 来确定连接处的血流量? |
[23:08] | That can damage the endothelium. | 那会破坏内皮细胞层 |
[23:10] | Oh,but don’t you need to confirm– | 难道你不需要确定… |
[23:12] | Dr. Bailey,would you rather do Mrs. Patterson’s surgery yourself? | Bailey医生 干脆你自己来做 Patterson太太的手术吧? |
[23:15] | – I can leave.- Dr. Sloan,I w– I wasn’T… | – 我走好了 – Sloan医生… |
[23:17] | questioning your surgical skills.I was just trying to learn… | 我没质疑你的手术技能 我只是在学习… |
[23:23] | something exciting,something new. | 新奇刺激的技术 |
[23:26] | I mean,these residents are running around fighting tooth and nail for a chance to get to cut off a leg. | 住院医生为了截肢手术 争得死去活来 |
[23:31] | And…look what you’ve done here. | 再看看你做的 |
[23:32] | You’ve–you’ve made something where there was nothing,and it’s thrilling. | 你凭空造物 太震撼了 |
[23:40] | I-I was just trying to learn. | 我只想学手艺罢了 |
[23:43] | Thank you,Dr. Bailey. | 多谢 Bailey医生 |
[23:47] | Now would you take the flap veins and join them to the internal jugular,please? | 现在能麻烦你 把皮瓣静脉与内部颈静脉相连吗? |
[23:54] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[24:03] | She looks like she’s sleeping. | 她看起来像是睡着了 |
[24:04] | Can I touch her? | 我能摸摸她吗? |
[24:07] | Yes,of course. | 当然可以 |
[24:14] | Can she hear me? | 她能听见我说话吗? |
[24:17] | She can come out of it,right… | 她能好起来的 对吧? |
[24:20] | the coma?People can do that? | 我是说她能从昏迷中醒过来的吧? |
[24:22] | no,she can’T. | 不 她醒不了 |
[24:24] | I’m very sorry for your loss,but tests confirm that although your sister’s bodily functions are fine, | 很遗憾 但检查证实 虽然你姐姐身体机能正常 |
[24:28] | her brain is dead.She has no thoughts,no emotions,no senses. | 但她已经脑死亡 没有思维 没有情感知觉 |
[24:34] | I’m Dr. Dixon. | 我是Dixon医生 |
[24:36] | I will be harvting your sister’s organs if your parents agree. | 如果你父母的准许 我就来接收你姐姐的器官 |
[24:40] | Please,she’s our baby.We need more time. | 她是我们的女儿 我们想多待一会儿 |
[24:43] | I’m very sorry for your loss,but her organs are young and vital. | 我也很遗憾 但她的器官年青有力 |
[24:47] | They could save many lives. | 可以救很多条命 |
[24:49] | Wake up,holly. | 醒醒 Holly |
[24:51] | Wake up.Come on.Wakep.Wake up.Wake up. | 醒醒 快点儿 醒醒 |
[24:54] | I’m very sorry for your loss,but your sister can’t wake up. | 真的很抱歉 但你姐姐醒不了了 |
[24:57] | Her basic functionare gone. | 她身体的基本机能已经丧失 |
[24:59] | Her brain is dead.Her body is alive,but unfortunately– unfortunately,she is dead. | 她已经脑死亡 身体还是活的 但很遗憾 她还是死了 |
[25:05] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[25:07] | You cannot have her,and you cannot take her. | 你没权利拥有她 也没权利带她走 |
[25:09] | Dr. Dixon,uh,I think– I think they underand. | Dixon医生 我想他们已经明白了 |
[25:15] | I think you should go now,please. | 你可以走了 拜托了 |
[25:20] | I have offended you,but we are running out of time. | 无意冒犯 但我们没时间了 |
[25:23] | get out! | 滚! |
[25:27] | Holly!Wake up! | Holly! 醒醒! |
[25:29] | Wake up,holly!Holly,wake up! | 醒醒! Holly! 醒醒! |
[25:33] | Holly,wake up,please! | Holly 醒醒! 求你了! |
[25:52] | have you ever had mind-blowing sex… | 你有过震撼至极的性体验吗… |
[25:54] | the kind of sex that makes you want to die,just fall on the floor and give up and die? | 那种让你欲仙欲死 死也无憾的那种? |
[26:00] | ‘Cause this sex I’m having,it’s that good. | 我亲身体验 真的棒极了 |
[26:03] | It’s the best sex I’ve ever had. | 有生以来最棒的体验 |
[26:04] | In fact,it’s the best sex anybody’s ever had. | 无人能及 |
[26:07] | I don’t know why anybody who’s had this kind of sex would do anything but have sex. | 有过这种体验的人 完全可以除了做爱什么也不做 |
[26:12] | Izzie… | |
[26:13] | you’re gonna give the solo surgery to mer,which is typical and boring and slightly corrupt, | 你会把主刀的位子给Mer 很明显 没悬念 还有点小腐败 |
[26:18] | but at least I’m having,really,really… | 但至少我所体验到的 |
[26:21] | really good sex. | 是最最完美的性爱 |
[26:27] | Yeah,I just thought now | 我该知足了 |
[26:34] | I know you’re nervous,and it may feel a little strange at first,but just give it a shot. | 知道你很紧张 开始你还会觉得有点怪 不管怎样 试试吧 |
[26:39] | You haven’t forgotten. | 你还记得怎么说话吧 |
[26:41] | Come on.Youan do it. | 来 试试 你能做到的 |
[26:48] | No!No!No more! | 不! 够了! |
[26:50] | No more typing! | 别再打字了! |
[26:52] | No more post-its!No! | 别再用小纸条说话! 我受够了! |
[26:55] | Ta to me. | 说话 |
[26:56] | Talk to me,damn it! | 说话 该死的! |
[26:58] | Talk to me! | 跟我说话! |
[27:03] | Okay,maybe we should give her a lite time. | 我们该多给她一点时间 |
[27:10] | Um,sir,maybe you should go,too. | 先生 你也离开吧 |
[27:12] | Just go for a-a walk or a drive.Just give her some space. | 出去走走 给她点空间 |
[27:16] | I’ve given her five years of space. | 我纵容她五年了 |
[27:27] | It was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[27:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[27:29] | What happened,the,um,the appy,it was–it was my fault. | 阑尾手术那件事 是我的错 |
[27:32] | I knew what I was doing,so if you want to punish someone,punish me,not Dr. Yang. | 我知道我做过什么 所以你要罚就罚我 不关Yang医生的事 |
[27:36] | You know who your father is,and you know he’s why you’re still here. | 你明白自己是谁的女儿 你也明白因为他 你才能继续留在这儿 |
[27:40] | So if I were you,I’d stop worrying about whose fault the appy was and start firing out what I was gonna do to make up for it. | 我要是你 我就不会去计较阑尾手术 谁是谁非 而是想想该怎么弥补 |
[27:47] | Yes,sir. | 是的 主任 |
[27:49] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢你 主任 |
[27:57] | there are people dying.Right now,there are ople dying. | 生命危在旦夕啊 此时此刻 那么多生命危在旦夕 |
[28:01] | It’s inappropriate. | 他们真不该这样 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry.It’s almost 4:00,and I have to– I have to make this decision. | 抱歉 快4点了 我必须做出决定 |
[28:06] | No,no,I’m not talking about your system. | 不 我不是说你们的选主刀医生的方法 |
[28:09] | I approve of your system.I was talking about the brain dead girl. | 我赞成你们这个方法 我说的是那个脑死亡的女孩 |
[28:11] | She can’t hear her sister.She can’t feel her hands. | 她听不见她妹妹的声音 感觉不到她双手的抚摸 |
[28:15] | There are patients dying right now,and those organs would keep them alive. | 而现在就有病人危在旦夕 她的器官却能让他们活下来 |
[28:18] | Leave feelings out of it– leave them out of the science,leave them out of the decision making– | 不能感情用事 科学不能感情用事 做决定也不能感情用事 |
[28:23] | because people are dying as we speak. | 因为说话间就有人濒临死亡 |
[28:59] | Is she kidding? | 开什么玩笑? |
[29:01] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[29:03] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[29:10] | Interesting choice,yang. | 很有趣的决定啊 Yang |
[29:12] | He made the best case. | 他对病历研究得最透彻 |
[29:30] | iz.I won. | Iz 我赢了 |
[29:33] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[29:36] | yang–she picked me for the solo surgery. | Yang 她选我做主刀医生了 |
[29:39] | She did? | 真的? |
[29:40] | That’s amazing. | 太好了 |
[29:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:45] | What? | 什么? |
[29:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:48] | I friggin’ love you. | 我爱你爱得不能自拔 |
[29:50] | I just got the solo surgery,and the first thing I didwas look for you,and you weren’t there. | 我一知道结果就去找你了 你却不在门诊室 |
[29:55] | You’re never there anymore. | 你总不在那儿了 |
[29:57] | And I’ve been thinking about it,and I-I think it might be ’cause you love me,too, | 我一直在想 我想可能因为你也爱我 |
[30:01] | and ’cause you’re scared of that… | 可能因为你害怕… |
[30:02] | and ’cause I-I screwed it up last time and ’cause denny died and- | 可能因为上次我又伤了你的心 或者因为Denny的死 |
[30:06] | – alex – just listen. | – Alex – 你听我说 |
[30:10] | You had that heart patient,and it reminded you of denny and how bad yofelt when you were lying on that bathroom floor. | 那个心脏病患者让你想起Denny 想起自己多么伤心的躺在卫生间的地板上 |
[30:15] | I get that. | 我都懂 |
[30:17] | I get thatou’re scared. | 我知道你害怕 |
[30:18] | But you’re not gonna have to feel like that again,’cause I’m not gonna die,iz. | 但你不用再怕了 因为我不会死 Iz |
[30:23] | And I’m not gonna cheat on you and I–I’m not gonna go anywhere… | 我不会背叛你 而且我哪儿都不去 |
[30:29] | ’cause… | 因为 |
[30:32] | I think you’re my best shot at… | 你是我最棒的选择… |
[30:36] | I think with you,you make me better. | 你会让我更好 |
[30:40] | You make me want to be better. | 你让我想要变得更好 |
[30:42] | You make me want to be good. | 你让我想变得优秀 |
[30:44] | And I think I can.With you,I think I can. | 在你的陪伴下 我能做到 |
[30:48] | So I’m not going anywhere,and you can stop hiding. | 我哪都不会去 你也不必再逃避了 |
[30:50] | And if you want to be scared,that’s okay. | 你要是觉得害怕 没关系 |
[30:52] | Just be scared with me. | 和我一起害怕吧 |
[30:55] | Be scared while you scrub in with me for my first solo surgery. | 参与我主刀的手术时和我一起害怕 |
[30:58] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[31:01] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[31:03] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[31:15] | I’m really starting to not like that guy. | 我真的开始讨厌这个家伙了 |
[31:21] | I never should’ve said it. | 我不应该说那句话 |
[31:23] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是有意的 |
[31:25] | I never should’ve said it. | 我不该那么说 |
[31:28] | Tell her that. | 给她说 |
[31:30] | Tell her the last thing you’d want her to hear. | 你想让她听见的最后一句话 |
[31:32] | Because you have to believe that if it were you in this bed | 因为你要相信 如果是你在那躺着 |
[31:34] | and holly was sitting with you feeling this bad,you would forgive her. | 而Holly坐在你身边内疚 你会原谅她的 |
[31:39] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[31:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:50] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[31:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:01] | she loved you,too. | 她也爱你 |
[32:04] | No matter what you said,no matter what happened between the two of you, | 无论你说了什么 无论你们之间发生了什么 |
[32:09] | she loved you.She loves you. | 她都爱你 一直爱你 |
[32:14] | She loves you. | 现在也爱 |
[32:45] | so you were… | 好吧 你… |
[32:46] | right. | 说的对 |
[32:47] | Cristina and I are fighting. | 我和Cristina是在吵架 |
[32:49] | You should go,talk to her. | 你该去和她谈谈 |
[32:53] | She’s your best friend. | 她是你最好的朋友 |
[32:55] | It’s important. | 这意义重大 |
[32:58] | Derek? | |
[33:02] | They don’t tell you when you become a doctor it’s gonna be like this. | 你刚当上医生时谁都没告诉过你 |
[33:08] | They don’t tell you that you’re gonna…lose more patients than you save. | 没人说过 大部分时间你会回天乏术 |
[33:14] | 16. | 16岁 |
[33:18] | I’m sick of the death. | 我厌倦了死亡 |
[33:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:25] | – I’ll see you at home. – Okay. | – 回家见 – 好的 |
[33:41] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[33:43] | Nobody else is here.’S just me,and I’m just an intern. | 没其他人在这 只有我一个小实习生 |
[33:46] | I’m nobody. | 无足轻重 |
[33:47] | So you can try.And–and if it doesn’t work,it’s okay. | 所以你可以试试 不成功也不要紧 |
[33:50] | Just–just try. | 起码…试试看 |
[34:58] | Dr. Dixon. | Dixon医生 |
[34:59] | How has your day been? | 今天过得怎么样? |
[35:01] | You feel like you may have a home here at seattle grace? | 想在我们西雅图仁爱医院久留吗? |
[35:03] | Dr. Yang– you tortured her today. | Yang医生…你把她折磨的够惨的 |
[35:05] | Making her choose among her peers,some kind of emotional torture,was that your intention? | 逼她在自己人里面选 你就是为了在精神上折磨她吗? |
[35:12] | Uh,yes. | 没错 |
[35:18] | Have your board make me a better offer. | 让董事会给我开个好价哦 |
[35:35] | We’re fighting,and I don’t want to be. | 我们在闹矛盾 我不想这样 |
[35:38] | Let’s just put this past us. | 把这些忘了吧 |
[35:40] | What happened with the chief and e interns,it doesn’t matter. | 主任和实习生那些事 都没关系 |
[35:43] | I know that’s why you didn’t choose me,and I know that’s why you made it personal,so let’s just move on. | 我知道你因此没选我 你因此公私不分 我们把这些都忘了吧 |
[35:49] | You made it personal. | 是你公私不分 |
[35:51] | This,right here,is you making it personal. | 就你刚说的这些话 就是公私不分 |
[35:53] | You told me to do what i had to do,so I chose alex. | 你告诉我该怎么做怎么做 所以我选了Alex |
[35:56] | He was the most prepared. | 他是最能够胜任的 |
[35:58] | That’s why I didn’t choose you– not because we’re fighting,but because… | 这才是我不选你的原因 不因为我们在吵架 因为… |
[36:03] | unlike you,I can separate my personal life from my job. | 和你不同 我可以把私生活和工作分开 |
[36:07] | You made it personal. | 是你公私不分 |
[36:23] | none of you said anything. | 我们的实习生都参与了 |
[36:24] | Those were alour interns. | 你们没一个人站出来说话 |
[36:28] | But I won this. | 但这应该是我的 |
[36:30] | They picked me. | 他们选了我 |
[36:32] | If I don’t deserve this solo surgery,then none of us do. | 如果我不配做主刀 你们谁也不配 |
[36:45] | I don’t know if I’m more jealous of alex or worried about izzie. | 我不知道自己是更嫉妒Alex 还是更担心Izzie |
[36:52] | I think there’s something wrong with her,mer. | 我觉得她出问题了 Mer |
[36:55] | There’s something wrong with all of us,george. | 我们都出问题了 George |
[37:00] | that’s alex. | 是Alex |
[37:08] | Not here. | 别在这 |
[37:12] | Here. | 这边 |
[37:21] | You paged? | 你呼我了? |
[37:22] | Yeah.I need you to scrub in with me. | 对 我需要你加入 |
[37:24] | – Where’s izzie? – I’m freakin’ out. | – Izzie去哪了? – 我被吓崩溃了 |
[37:27] | I’m freakin’ out. | 我崩溃了 |
[37:28] | I told her I love her. | 我跟她说我爱她 |
[37:30] | I told her I love her before a solo surgery. | 就在主刀手术之前 我说我爱她 |
[37:32] | I can’t believe that.Who does that? | 简直不可思议 谁会做这种事? |
[37:34] | And now she’s not gonna show up,and I’m freakin’ out. | 现在她不会出现了 我崩溃了 |
[37:36] | Stop.Stop freaking out. | 停停 别崩溃 |
[37:37] | If you screw this up and kill this guy,I’m gonna be pissed. | 你要是把这个搞砸了 弄死了那家伙 我会非常生气 |
[37:41] | Then I’ll know I should’ve won it. | 因为我知道应该是我来做手术的 |
[37:43] | you have to kick ass in there,alex. | 你要把他们都震了 Alex |
[37:46] | You have no choice. | 别无选择 |
[37:49] | Big night,karev.You ready? | 至关重要的一晚啊 Karev 准备好了吗? |
[37:55] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[37:58] | He’s ready. | 他好了 |
[38:09] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[38:10] | Don’t worry.You’ll like it. | 别担心 你会喜欢的 |
[38:13] | Come on. | 快来 |
[38:19] | wait.Just wait. | 等着 等着就行 |
[38:21] | Wait. | 等着 |
[38:27] | ***** | 没关系 |
[38:32] | ********** | 感觉很赞 对吧? |
[38:37] | it’s the vent. | 是排气孔 |
[38:39] | It clears your head.It feels better,right? | 让你思绪清晰 感觉更好 对吧? |
[38:42] | yes.Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[38:44] | It’s out of time,out of space. | 在这可以脱离时空 |
[38:47] | Anything can happen in the vent. | 在这什么都可能发生 |
[38:49] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[38:51] | Likehat? | 比如? |
[38:55] | Just wait. | 等着就行 |
[39:19] | you made her speak. | 你让她开口说话了 |
[39:20] | Mrs. Patterson– she said “hi.” She spoke. | Patterson夫人说了”嗨” 她说话了 |
[39:23] | You–you made her speak. | 你让她开口说话了 |
[39:30] | I respect you. | 我尊重你 |
[39:32] | As a man… | 你的为人 |
[39:33] | a-as a surgeon,as a teacher,I respect you. | 无论作为医生 还是老师 我都尊重你 |
[39:37] | So… | 所以… |
[39:39] | teach me. | 教教我 |
[39:42] | What are you doing?Don’t do that. | 你在干什么? 别这样 |
[39:45] | Stop. | 停下 |
[39:45] | Teach me. | 教我 |
[39:50] | Stop. | 停 |
[39:51] | – Teach me. – We can’t do this. | – 教我 – 我不能这么做 |
[39:53] | You’re little grey,and–and–and I promised,and I’m your teacher. | 你是小Grey 我承诺过 我是你的老师 |
[39:57] | So… | 所以… |
[39:59] | – teach me. – Ah,lexie… | – 教我 – 天 Lexie |
[40:02] | teach me. | 教我 |
[40:07] | Teach me. | 教我 |
[40:13] | Come on.Am I really so bad | 不是吧 我真这么差劲? |
[40:19] | no.I am. | 不是你 我才差劲 |
[40:31] | We enter the world alone and we leave it alone. | 我们生不带来 死不带去 |
[40:36] | And everything that happens in between? | 可活在当下… |
[40:39] | We owe it to ourselves to find a little company. | 我们需要为自己找点陪伴 |
[40:42] | $50 says he calls on the chief in the first 10 minutes. | 50块赌他10分钟就要叫主任帮忙 |
[40:44] | $100 he chokes before they turn on the saw. | 100块赌开电锯前他就会窒息 |
[40:46] | Hey,that’s one of us down there. | 嘿 他和咱们是一伙的 |
[40:49] | Show some respect. | 起码放尊重点 |
[40:51] | We need help,we need support. | 我们需要帮助 需要支持 |
[41:00] | Otherwise we’re in it by ourselves… | 否则我们活在世上就是孑然一身 |
[41:05] | strangers… | 陌生无助 |
[41:10] | cut off from each other. | 阻断了相互的联系 |
[41:12] | And we forget… | 然后我们就会遗忘… |
[41:17] | just how connected we all are. | 忘记我们彼此多么密切 |
[41:32] | So instead,we choose love… | 因此 我们选择爱情 |
[41:35] | we choose life… | 选择生活 |
[41:38] | and for a moment… | 此时此刻… |
[41:40] | we feel just a little bit less alone. | 我们才觉得不那么孤独 |
[41:47] | 10-blade. | 10号刀 |