时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | we all get at least one good wish a year | 每年生日 面对蜡烛 |
[00:05] | over the candles on our birthday. | 我们至少会许下一个愿望 |
[00:09] | Some of us throw in more– on eyelashes… | 某些许愿更经常 对着睫毛… |
[00:15] | fountains… | 泉水… |
[00:19] | lucky stars. | 幸运星 |
[00:21] | And every now and then… | 有的时候… |
[00:25] | one of those wishes comes true. | 总有一个愿望能成真 |
[00:32] | Oh,I don’t want to go to work. | 哦 我不想上班去了 |
[00:35] | It’s warm in here. It’s a cocoon. | 被窝暖暖的 象蚕蛹一样 |
[00:38] | No cristina with the mean face. | 没有冷脸Cristina |
[00:41] | No lives to save. | 没有病人 |
[00:44] | A quickie? A quickie will make me feel better. | 亲个吧? 速战速决会让我感觉好些 |
[00:49] | Yeah,we definitely need a quickie. | 没错 我们就需要速战速决 |
[00:52] | so what then? | 然后呢? |
[00:54] | Is it as good as we hoped? | 一切都能如愿吗? |
[00:56] | Do we bask in the warm glow of our happiness? | 我们享受到欢乐吗? |
[01:00] | Or… | 或者… |
[01:04] | do we just notice we’ve got a long list of other wishes waiting to be wished? | 我们是否意识到 自己的愿望还数不胜数? |
[01:12] | -Happy birthday. -What? | – 生日快乐 – 什么? |
[01:14] | Yeah,thank you. | 哦对 谢谢 |
[01:16] | Okay,we gotta move fast,people,so focus. | 大伙 抓紧时间 专心一些 |
[01:19] | Uh,o’mall,the pit. Karev,you’re with me.We’ve got a surgery. | O’Mally 去急诊 Karev跟我去手术 |
[01:21] | Stevens,the clinic budget is due. | Stevens 诊所预算到期了 |
[01:23] | Yang,grey,wait for the chief at the trauma bay. | Yang Grey 去外伤处理室等主任 |
[01:25] | -What? Why? -Both of us? | – 什么? 为什么? – 我们都去? |
[01:27] | Yes,both of you. | 没错 你俩一起 |
[01:28] | I don’t know what. I don’t know why.Just go. | 我不知道什么缘由 快去吧 |
[01:35] | They’re all silent rage-Y. | 她们全面冷战嘛 |
[01:36] | -What do you got? -Take a look. | – 什么病人? – 自己看吧 |
[01:39] | So what do we have? | 什么病人? |
[01:42] | -Caldwell– as in the prison? -Yeah. | – Caldwell 在押犯人? – 没错 |
[01:46] | -you’ve read up on our V.I.P.? -yes. | – 了解这位重量级病人了吗? – 嗯 |
[01:48] | Multiple stab wounds,badly beaten– he’ll have guards with him at all times. | 多处刺伤 头破血流 守卫会一直跟着他 |
[01:52] | Cuffs stay on,leg irons stay on. | 手铐脚镣都不卸下 |
[01:54] | Watch your syringes,sharps and pins. | 注意你们的注射器 刀和针 |
[01:56] | I don’t want any accidents. | 我不想出意外 |
[02:00] | and he’s here. | 他到了 |
[02:01] | You four are my team. No interns. | 你们四个跟我处理 不用实习医生 |
[02:02] | I want to keep this as quiet as possible. | 尽量低调 |
[02:04] | Get him in and out quickly,patch him up and get him his way. | 速战速决 治好就送走 |
[02:07] | What’s “P.D.R.”? | “PDR”什么意思? |
[02:08] | Get him out of trauma as fast as you can. | 尽快治好外伤 |
[02:10] | Those guards are going to attract a lot of attention. | 那些守卫会分不少心 |
[02:12] | Uh,sir,it’s stamped P.D.R. What is P.D.R.? | 先生 这贴着PDR 什么意思? |
[02:16] | Prisoner… | 在押… |
[02:18] | death row. | 死刑犯 |
[02:34] | how’s everybody doing this morning? | 大家早上好啊 |
[02:40] | greys.anatomy. Season 5 Episode 11 | |
[02:41] | Mr. Dunn,can you hear me? | Dunn先生 能听见吗? |
[02:43] | -You have a lovely voice. -okay… | – 你声音很性感 – 好了… |
[02:45] | we need a trauma series. | 我们需要外伤全套设备 |
[02:49] | Oh,I hate to be a bother,but my– my legs really,really hurt. | 我不想烦你们 不过腿要疼死了 |
[02:53] | Was I stabbed in the leg? | 腿上也被刺了吗? |
[02:54] | we checked your legs. We didn’t find anything. | 检查过腿部了 没有什么 |
[02:56] | We should add t-spine and l-spine filMs. | 应该给颈椎和胸椎拍片 |
[02:58] | We’re gonna get a C.T. Anyway.Extra films are a waste of time. | 直接做CT吧 拍片浪费时间 |
[03:00] | Couple more shots can’t hurt. | 多拍几张也没问题 |
[03:01] | If I wasn’t stabbed in the leg,why does it fe like I was? | 如果腿没被刺 怎么会那么疼? |
[03:04] | You know,the less you talk,the more we can work. | 少说话 我们才能工作 |
[03:06] | Derek. | |
[03:07] | That’s okay. He’ll warm up as we get to know each other. | 没事 熟悉起来就好了 |
[03:10] | -I don’t think so. -You’ll see. | – 才怪 – 等着瞧 |
[03:12] | We’re not that different,you and I. | 我俩没啥区别 |
[03:14] | People are alive when they meet us,and then that all changes somehow. | 人们见我们时还活着 突然一切都变了 |
[03:28] | Hi there. | 嗨啊 |
[03:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[03:33] | -I’m saying hello. -Listen… | – 我在打招呼 – 听我说… |
[03:35] | my best friend made one simple request– | 我最好的朋友提了一个小要求 |
[03:38] | that I not get anywhere near you–and I slipped. | 让我不接近你 我答应了 |
[03:41] | It was fantastic. You’re fantastic. | 昨晚很棒 你很棒 |
[03:45] | But it’s not gonna happen again… ever. | 但不会再发生了…永远不会 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:57] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[03:59] | Yep,I think you broke your hip. | 我觉得你髋部骨折了 |
[04:02] | Are you kidding me? | 别逗了 |
[04:05] | -Come on. -Who are you talking to? | – 拜托 – 你在跟谁说话? |
[04:08] | Last month,I tripped on the sidewalk and I cracked a rib. | 上个月 在人行道上摔断了肋骨 |
[04:10] | In april,I fell in the shower and I broke my arm. | 4月份 洗澡滑倒 手臂骨折 |
[04:13] | January? Broke two fingers doing yoga. | 1月呢 做瑜伽断了两根手指 |
[04:16] | Yoga. This is my sixth break in a year. | 瑜伽! 一年骨折六次了 |
[04:19] | And so I stare at the heavens, | 所以我面对上苍 |
[04:20] | and without any belief in a higher power but a desperate need to blame someone, | 不是迷信 而是急需抱怨 |
[04:22] | I yell “come freakin’ on. | 我在嚷”我靠 拜托” |
[04:25] | Okay,tell you what? How about we call ortho,have ’em run a few tests? | 好吧 不如找个骨科大夫 检查一下? |
[04:29] | Might be a little more satisfying than shouting to the heavens. | 也许比抱怨上天更有用呢 |
[04:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:38] | jackson prescott! | |
[04:40] | You shot up again? | 你又长高了? |
[04:42] | -No,I didn’T. -Well,then why do you look so big? | – 不 没呢 – 那你怎么这么高个子了? |
[04:45] | -‘Cause you’re short. -I’ve always been short.You grew. | – 因为你矮了 – 我一直这么高 你长高了 |
[04:48] | Dr. Bailey,while i check out jackson,why don’t you take melinda through today’s procedure? | Bailey医生 我要帮Jackson检查 你不妨向Melinda介绍一下今天的手术? |
[04:52] | Yeah,no problem. Come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[04:56] | did you see? He looks more yellow. | 看到没 他肤色更黄了 |
[04:57] | Okay,Dr. Kenley’s gonna check his liver function tes look,before we start,let me explain something. | Kenley医生会检查他的肝功能 挺好 开始前 我要先讲清楚 |
[05:02] | Jackson has had 12 bowel resections. | Jackson进行过12次肠部切除术 |
[05:05] | Dr. Kenley calls me anytime jackson’s here. | 每次Kenley医生都叫我 |
[05:07] | Now melinda is a single mom. | Melinda是位单亲妈妈 |
[05:09] | She works like a maniac to make sure that that beautiful boy has health coverage. | 她极尽全力 保证这宝贝的健康状况 |
[05:14] | Miranda– don’t even start. | – 别开口 |
[05:15] | This is a special family. We do whatever we can to help. | 这是特殊家庭 我们要鼎力相助 |
[05:19] | -It’s really not necessary. -I– it is necessary. | – 真的用不着 – 非常用得着 |
[05:25] | -We’ll take good care of your kid. -Thank you. | – 我们会好好照顾你的孩子 – 谢谢 |
[05:30] | Now let’s talk about the surgery. | 现在来说说手术的事 |
[05:36] | Are you gonna let me have a lollipop this time? | 今天会给我吃棒棒糖吗? |
[05:38] | My stomach’s not so bad right now. | 肚子没这么难受了 |
[05:40] | It’s not? So how come I’m about to cut a piece out of it again? | 真的? 那为什么我又要切掉一块了呢? |
[05:43] | Give me onof the lollipops,and if I keep it down,we don’t have to dothe operation. | 给我根棒棒糖 如果能吃下去 我们都不用动手术啦 |
[05:48] | I’m not sure that’s gonna… | 我觉得那不… |
[05:50] | I’m not… | 我觉得… |
[05:52] | -I’M… -Dr. Kenley? | – 我… – Kenley医生? |
[05:55] | Jackson,hit the blue button. | Jackson 按蓝色按钮 |
[05:56] | Right behind you– hit the blue button. | 就在你身后 按蓝色按钮 |
[06:05] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天呐 |
[06:06] | -What happened? -he just fell over. | – 怎么了? – 他摔倒了 |
[06:15] | *** | 主任 |
[06:18] | I have some bad news. | 有个不幸的消息 |
[06:19] | It looks like jordan kenley just had a massive coronary. | Jordan Kenley突发性心肌梗死 |
[06:22] | He was gone before he hit the deck. | 立时就丧命了 |
[06:25] | Uh,his wife’s on the way. | 他老婆正赶来 |
[06:27] | She’ll probably want to speak to you,the wife,hear something reassuring– | 或许你该去谈谈 说些让她安心的话 |
[06:31] | he’ll be missed,honored colleague,uh…decades of service. | 我们会记住他 同事们很敬仰他 几十年辛勤工作… |
[06:40] | Sir,you in there? | 主任 你听到了吗? |
[06:51] | I have to tell alex about us. | 我得告诉Alex我们的事情 |
[06:54] | Uh,”us” us? | “我们” 是指我和你? |
[06:56] | No.That’s a– that’s a bad idea. Thats monumentally bad. | 那可不好 那是个馊得长毛的主意 |
[06:59] | It’s not fair. You know about him. | 那样不公平 你知道他的事 |
[07:02] | Yeah,and I don’t like it. And if I could off him,I would. | 是啊 我无法接受 如果能杀了他最好 |
[07:04] | But he’s the moody,broody one,whereas I am the mature and– dead. | – 但他才是无常善变的那个 而我成熟又… – 死了 |
[07:09] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[07:11] | I’m alive,and he’s alive,and I’m happy wh I’m with him. | 我还活着 他也是 和他在一起很快乐 |
[07:15] | Don’t you want me to be happy? | 你不希望我幸福快乐吗? |
[07:18] | Iz,there isn’t anything in this universe that I want more. | Iz 这是我最希望达成的 |
[07:21] | Then why can’t I have you both? ‘Cause that’s what makes me happy. | 那为何不能两全其美呢? 那样我会感到幸福 |
[07:26] | He’s gonna think you’re a whack job. | 他会觉得你是个大骗子 |
[07:30] | He told me… | 他对我说… |
[07:32] | that he loves me. | 他爱我 |
[07:34] | That’s a huge deal for him. The least I can do is be honest. | 他能这样真的很不简单 我至少该对他坦诚 |
[07:44] | Sorry about your doc. | 医生的事 很遗憾 |
[07:46] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[07:49] | Dr. Kenley was gonna sign this,before he died and everything. | Kenley医生出事之前打算签这个 |
[07:53] | -Can you? -What is it? | – 你能代签吗? – 是什么? |
[07:55] | I want to get a wish from the wish people. | 我想许愿 |
[07:58] | You have to have a doctor sign it. | 必须要医生签名 |
[08:00] | No. I’m not signing that. | 不 我才不签呢 |
[08:04] | Don’t look at her. She’s not gonna sign it either. | 别看她 她也不会 |
[08:06] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:07] | Look,if you sign,you can help me pick my wish. | 听着 你的签名能帮我达成心愿 |
[08:10] | These are the ones kids have already done,like go on a circus trapeze or be in a rodeo. | 这些是其他孩子实现的愿望 比如看马戏团杂技表演或者去电台做节目 |
[08:15] | Just put stars by the ones you think would be cool and x’s by the ou s yothink are lame. | 你觉得好的就画星星 行不通的就画叉 |
[08:19] | There’s no way kenley was gonna sign that. | Kenley才不会签这种东西呢 |
[08:21] | That’s for kids with life-threatening diseases. | 那是给绝症患儿的 |
[08:23] | You’re not dying. You’re just sick. | 你死不了 你只是病了 |
[08:26] | Dude… | 小老弟 |
[08:29] | the rodeo smells like horse crap. You’re not missing anything. | 马戏团有股马屎味儿 没啥可惜的 |
[08:36] | I think… we’ve got a parathyroid tumor for you to remove. | 我看… 你有个甲状旁腺肿瘤要摘除 |
[08:39] | -Really? -Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[08:40] | Did I just hear tumor removal? | 是在说肿瘤摘除吗? |
[08:42] | I–my resident abandoned me. Do you need any help? | 我… 我的住院医生不要我了 你们要帮手吗? |
[08:45] | -Sure. -No. | – 好啊 – 不行 |
[08:46] | Or… fine. | 还是… 好吧 |
[08:48] | But you’ll watch. You’re not touching anything. | 但你只能旁观 |
[08:50] | Get it? No touching. | 明白不? 不能动手 |
[08:54] | uh,she’s up in ultrasound. Call and see if they took her yet. | 呃 她在上面做超声波检查 去看看人带出来没 |
[09:01] | You slept with her? | 你和她上床了? |
[09:03] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[09:06] | Only once. | 只有一次 |
[09:08] | She came to my hotel room,took off all her clothes and said “teach me. | 她到我房间 边脱边说 “教我” |
[09:11] | ” it was like I had no control. She violated me with her nakedness. | 顿时我失去控制了 她就这样色诱了我 |
[09:15] | Derek’s gonna kill me. | Derek会杀了我的 |
[09:16] | Well,you shouldn’t have been alone with her. | 呃… 你不该和她独处 |
[09:18] | Never gonna happen again,mind-blowingly fantastic as it was. | 再也不会了 虽然欲仙欲死 |
[09:21] | Hey,you… are a professional,all right? | 喂 你有点职业素养好吧? |
[09:25] | Oh,hold on. | 哦 别动 |
[09:28] | hold tight. | 别动 |
[09:30] | Just a bit of lint. | 绷带上的线 |
[09:31] | Um,ultrasound’s backed up,but they said they’ll have results in half an hour. | 超完了 他们说半小时后出结果 |
[09:35] | All right. Uh,well,tell,uh,tell grey. | 好吧 呃… 告诉… 告诉Grey |
[09:39] | Uh,and,um,let,uh,let,uh,george– Dr. George– | 呃…让…George George医生 |
[09:43] | Dr. O’malley know when,uh,let him know– let him know when you know,okay? | 通知O’malley医生… 结果出来了告诉他 行吗? |
[09:49] | You were saying something about professionalism. | 你不是在说职业素养么 |
[09:52] | Well,uh,did,uh,did you see that? | 呃…你… 你没看到吗? |
[09:53] | That–that was not in my head,right? | 不是我凭空想象的 对吧? |
[09:55] | I’m telling you,these interns are out of control. | 这些实习生没治了 |
[09:58] | -stalkers. -Sexed-up stalkers. | – 跟踪狂 – 饥渴跟踪狂 |
[10:02] | Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[10:03] | A arizonrobbins. | |
[10:05] | -I’m taking over Dr. Kenley’s patients. -You’re the peds surgeon? | – 我接手Kenley医生的病患 – 你就是儿科大夫? |
[10:08] | Yeah,I see you’re assisting with jackson prescott. | 是啊 你在协助治疗Jackson Prescott |
[10:10] | You know,all due respect to Dr. Kenley– he was a wonderful physician– | 没有冒犯的意思 Kenley医生… 他是个优秀的内科医生 |
[10:14] | but,you know,I’m surprised that he followed this course of treatment for so long | 但是 我很惊讶长久以来 丝毫不见起色 |
[10:16] | when it wasn’t,you know,working. | 他却仍然坚持这个疗程 |
[10:20] | Oh,no. I’m t criticizing you. I mean,you didn’t make the call. | 哦 不 我不是指责你 又不是你决定的 |
[10:23] | Yeah,but I supported the call. | 是啊 但是我支持这个决定 |
[10:24] | Be–we hadn’t turned the corner yet,but kenley was sure that if we kept doing what we were doing– | 虽然没有好转 但是Kenley肯定 如果坚持下去… |
[10:29] | jack’s case is quite severe. | Jack的病很棘手 |
[10:31] | -Jackson. -excuse me? | – 什么 |
[10:33] | Jackson is his name,and if you’re suggesting that we were torturing him with useless procedures– | 他叫Jackson 如果你的意思是 我们在用无效手段折磨他… |
[10:39] | a lot of senior peds surgeons believe that stricturoplasty works,and sometimes they’re right. | 多数资深儿科医生认为狭窄成形术有用 有时他们是对的 |
[10:44] | Yeah– so we’ll go with it today,but with his liver disease,we should start exploring other options. | 那今天我们继续 但他的肝病 得找找另外的办法啦 |
[10:49] | I gotta run. Dr. Kenley had a big caseload. | 我得走了 Kenley医生有太多病例 |
[10:52] | I’ll see you in the O.R. | 手术室见 |
[10:59] | He’s still in a lot of pain. I’m not sure why. | 他还是很疼 我不知道原因 |
[11:01] | It would help if we could get him off this backboard. | 如果把他背上的东西拿走就会好些 |
[11:03] | Shouldn’t we wait for his x-rays? | 不到X光片吗? |
[11:04] | He’s got decreased sensation in his right lower extremity. | 他右下肢快没知觉了 |
[11:07] | According to him. He could tell you anything. | 听他的 他从不隐瞒? |
[11:10] | We pushed 10 of morphine. He shouldn’t be in this much pain. | 我们打了10单位吗啡 不该这么痛的 |
[11:12] | Maybe we could push a teeny bit more? | 或许该再加一点? |
[11:14] | You know,uh,we’re not hereto feed your drug habit. | 我们可不想满足你的毒瘾 |
[11:16] | I’ve been behind bars for 11 years. | 我在监狱里呆了11年 |
[11:18] | The drug trade in solitary isn’t what one would hope. | 可没人希望把买卖做到那里 |
[11:21] | Let’s just wait for the filMs. | 还是等着看片 |
[11:23] | No,I-I think this is a waste of time. | 不 我认为这是浪费时间 |
[11:25] | I hate to agree with yang,but I agree with yang. | 即使不愿意 我还是同意杨的看法 |
[11:28] | Dr. Grey? | Grey医生? |
[11:36] | Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[11:40] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[11:41] | Whatever they stabbed him with is still in there. | 刺进去的东西还在那里 |
[11:43] | -in his back? -Spine. | – 后背? – 脊柱 |
[11:45] | Uh,does that mean,uh,I’m paralyzed? | 嗯 也就是说 我会瘫痪? |
[11:52] | my–my execution date is in a week. I’ve exhausted all my appeals. | 我一周后就会被行刑 所有上诉都被驳回了 |
[11:56] | But I-if I’m paralyzed,my lawyer might be able to make a case for staying my execution. | 但-如果我瘫痪了 律师或许能延后行刑期限 |
[12:01] | Do you think you could let me be a gimp? | 你们能让我成个瘫子吗? |
[12:06] | No. | 不 |
[12:17] | *** | “勿扰” |
[12:18] | Is the chief in there? I need to see him. | 主任在里面? 我得见他 |
[12:20] | So do I. We’re both gonna be disappointed. | 我也是 可惜见不着 |
[12:22] | Well,what exactly is he doing in there? | 他在里面干嘛? |
[12:24] | Ever since he heard about jordan kenley, he’s been in there,and he wants to be alone. | 听说Jordan Kenley的事后 他就一直在那里 只想一个人呆着 |
[12:30] | I need to see… | 我得见… |
[12:35] | it’s impinging on the spinal cord. I can’t tell if it’s going through or not,though. | 它触及了脊髓束 但不知道是否穿过 |
[12:39] | Well,we’ll get a better picture once we get the C.T.S back. | 等CT有了结果 我们就能清楚了 |
[12:41] | I ordered an M.R.I. The C.T. May not give us a clear view of the cord. | 我订了M.R.I. 恐怕C.T.不能很清晰 |
[12:45] | We’ll be happy to lookat all the images. | 都看看可能会更好 |
[12:47] | And we’ll do everything by the book. | 我们必须严格按照程序 |
[12:48] | I don’t want some lawyer keeping him alive on the basis that we did not give him the standard of care. | 我不希望因为我们没有提供常规治疗 被他律师找到活命之机 |
[12:52] | -You’re pro-death penalty? -I’m pro-punishment. | – 你赞成死刑? – 我赞成刑罚 |
[12:54] | well,good people do bad things. People screw up. | 好心也会办坏事 人无完人 |
[12:57] | He’s still a person. | 他还是人 |
[12:59] | We don’t know what crime he committed. | 我们不知道他犯了什么罪 |
[13:00] | Oh,uh,maybe he killed a cop. Let’s feel all warm for the cop killer. | 或许他杀了个警察 让我们也同情个警察杀手 |
[13:03] | We don’t know what he did. We can’t judge. | 我们不知道他做了什么 不该由我们审判 |
[13:06] | No,but a jury can.Death row– | 但陪审团可以 死刑– |
[13:09] | I can’t believe we’re wasting time debating this. | 不敢相信我们浪费时间争论这个 |
[13:10] | Do a repeat crit,and let me know if he needs blood. | 重复一遍术前检查 我想知道是否需要输血 |
[13:17] | I thought they were friends. | 我以为她们是朋友 |
[13:19] | -They were. -And now? | – 过去是 – 现在呢? |
[13:20] | Now you and I are in for a very,very long day. | 现在你和我 将度过很漫长的一天 |
[13:25] | The annoying twins got a mass murderer. | 那对恼人的双胞胎收治了个杀人狂 |
[13:27] | Think one of ’em will pay the guy to off the other? | 说不定其中之一会买凶杀了另一个? |
[13:29] | no. If they’re gonna get violent,they’ll probably just do it themselves. | 不会 真到那天 她们也会自己动手 |
[13:32] | It’s weird,right,them fighting? | 很奇怪 对吧 她们居然吵架? |
[13:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:36] | there’s something that I need to talk to you about,and it’s gonna sound weird. | 有些怪事我得告诉你 |
[13:41] | And I want you to know that I know it soundseird. | 我也知道这些事很怪 |
[13:43] | So just don’t freak out. | 别太激动就行 |
[13:45] | -You breaking up with me? -No,not at all. | – 你要和我分手? – 不是 |
[13:48] | Though that’s not a bad idea. | 不过这个主意到不错 |
[13:49] | I see denny… a lot lately… | 我最近常常见到denny… |
[13:53] | um,around here and at the house. | 不管是这儿还是家里 |
[13:57] | Are you okay? ‘Cause that sounds kind of whacked. | 你还好吧? 那似乎很累人 |
[14:00] | Aw,what’d I tell you. | 看吧 我说的没错 |
[14:01] | Come on. You never saw your grandmother after she died? | 拜托 你从没见过祖母的亡灵? |
[14:04] | Yeah. I mean,she showed up in a dream and told me not to play with the parts,but… | 见过 她出现在梦中 告诉我别自摸 但… |
[14:09] | well… it’s kinda like that. | 嗯…差不多就是这样 |
[14:12] | -Excuse me? -All right.Whatever. | – 你再说一次? – 知道了 没关系 |
[14:15] | -That’s it? -I don’t know. | – 就这样? – 不知道 |
[14:18] | Tell him I said hi. | 代我向他问好 |
[14:22] | Kinda like his grandmother telling him not to– okay,so I panicked. | – 有点像他祖母告诉他别… – 得了 我有点慌张 |
[14:27] | Mr. Dunn,are you feeling any better? | Dunn先生 感到好些了吗? |
[14:29] | Uh,everybody’s been so attentive. | 所有人都很关心我 |
[14:32] | I’m still in a lot of pain. | 我还是觉得很痛 |
[14:35] | Well,wee gonna get that thing out of your back as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快把那东西取出来 |
[14:39] | you’re on the cord. | 你踩着线了 |
[14:43] | She’S… | 她… |
[14:44] | she’s kind of a bitch. | 像个婊子 |
[14:47] | Not–not to use coarse language,but she is. | 不像不敬 但她就是 |
[14:50] | Well,she’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[14:53] | -Real? -We had a fight. | – 真的? – 我们吵架了 |
[14:57] | uh,Mr. Dunn,it will really help us when we take it out if,uh, | Dunn先生 如果能告诉我背上是什么 |
[15:00] | we know what that thing in your back is. | 会帮助我们准备手术 |
[15:02] | I’m pretty sure it was a toothbrush | 是把牙刷 |
[15:04] | and somebody snapped the head off and melted it down till it was less toothbrush… | 有人掰掉了刷头 把它磨成了… |
[15:09] | and more knife. | 刀 |
[15:13] | How did it end up in your spine? | 怎么会插进你脊柱的? |
[15:16] | Got in a fight with a friend. | 和朋友吵了一架 |
[15:24] | hey,lady. | 嘿 女士 |
[15:27] | Can you help me? | 能帮帮我吗? |
[15:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:30] | -You feeling okay? -Yeah. | – 还好吗? – 嗯 |
[15:32] | You see,I’m gonna get a wish from the wish people,but I’m having trouble deciding which wish to pick, | 你看 我可以许愿 但我不知道选哪个好 |
[15:37] | so I’m getting people’s opinions. | 我想问问别人的意见 |
[15:39] | You know,put stars by the ones you like and x’s by the ones you think are lame. | 你认为不错的画上星 糟糕的画上叉 |
[15:43] | -Then youtoave sign something. -Okay. | – 然后填些空格 – 好的 |
[15:45] | ooh,how about a trip to china? That sounds cool. | 去中国怎样? 听起来很酷 |
[15:49] | I get airsick. | 我晕机 |
[15:51] | The rodeo. How about the rodeo? | 马戏团表演 这个如何? |
[15:53] | Some guy said it smells like poo. | 有人说那儿闻起来像屎 |
[15:54] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:56] | Stars and x’s,dude. We’re picking wishes. | 打星星和叉叉 我们在选愿望 |
[15:59] | He’s not even eligible. You’re a little scammer. | 他根本没到这个地步 你这个小骗子 |
[16:01] | You’re fake dying? | 你装得快死了? |
[16:03] | -I want to go to the rodeo. -Well,you just told me it smells like poo. | – 我想去看马戏团表演 – 你刚还说那里臭得像屎 |
[16:07] | Nice try. | 不错 |
[16:09] | Come on. Let’s get you prepped for surgery. | 好了 该准备手术了 |
[16:15] | You told him. He knows. | 你告诉他了 他知道 |
[16:18] | Stop worrying. | 不要担心 |
[16:23] | You’ve got a tumor on a little gland in your neck. | 你颈部长了腺体肿瘤 |
[16:26] | Come…on. | 不会…吧 |
[16:30] | She does that. Margaret,uh,the tumor’s benign,and it’s not hard to remove. | 她经常这样 Margaret 肿瘤是良性 很容易切除 |
[16:35] | Dr. Harris. | Harris医生 |
[16:36] | A parathyroid tumor tells your body to leech the calcium out of your bones. | 甲状腺肿瘤会导致骨钙流失 |
[16:40] | That’s why you’ve had so many fractures. | 所以你总是骨折 |
[16:42] | Once we take the tumor out,you’ll be back to normal. | 只要把肿瘤切除 你就可以回复健康了 |
[16:48] | Come on! | 不会吧! |
[16:49] | Margaret,this is good news. | Margaret 这该是个好消息啊 |
[16:51] | I’ve been living like an old lady. | 一直以来 我活得像个老太太 |
[16:52] | I don’t takehe stairs,I gave up running,skiing. | 不爬楼梯 不跑步 不滑雪 |
[16:57] | I sit and I knit and I hope that the knitting doesn’t break a finger– all because of a tumor? | 就坐在那编织东西 还要提防着不折断手指 就因为肿瘤? |
[17:01] | A tumor that’s benign and easy to remove. | 一个能直接切除的良性肿瘤 |
[17:05] | Come on! | 不会吧! |
[17:09] | There was a guy. | 本来有个男人 |
[17:11] | I fell in love with the most amazing guy. | 一个我深爱的出色小伙 |
[17:15] | He was sweet,kind– best sex of my life,and he had to move to denver, | 他是那么温柔体贴 梦幻般的性生活 他搬去丹佛时 |
[17:20] | and he wanted me to move with him,and I didn’t because denver is icy. | 本想带我一起去 但一想到那里的冰雪 我没答应 |
[17:25] | There were too many ways for me to slip and fall. | 在那我一定经常滑到 |
[17:27] | So I lose my guy and I break all these bones from a bone-sucking tumor? | 都是这噬骨肿瘤作怪 害得我不断骨折 甚至失去了心爱的男人? |
[17:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你们没耍我吧? |
[17:33] | Sorry. From the lab,Dr. Sloan. | 打扰 化验室报告 Sloan医生 |
[17:40] | did you need something else? | 还需要别的什么吗? |
[17:45] | -this is torture. -focus. | – 真是种煎熬呀 – 专心工作吧 |
[17:48] | Okay,karev,can you pull the retractor more? | Karev 可以把牵引器再张开点吗? |
[17:50] | -What,like that? -Yeah,great. | – 这样 可以吗? – 嗯 很好 |
[17:54] | Damn. Look at this. It’s a mess. | 见鬼 看 一团糟 |
[17:57] | He’s gonna have maybe 10 centimeters of bowel when we’re done here. | 手术做完 他的肠子大概只能剩下十厘米 |
[18:00] | Can’t we try a bianchi procedure,see if we can save more it? | 要不试试小肠延长手术 也许能多保住一点 |
[18:03] | The bowel’s dead and the liver’s cirrhotic. | 肠子已经坏死 肝脏也出现硬化了 |
[18:05] | I mean,there’s no saving anything. | 我们什么也保不住 |
[18:06] | -Yeah,but we– Dr. Bailey,this kid should’ve been on a transplant list a year ago. | – 对 可我们…… – Bailey医生 他一年前就该接受移植手术 |
[18:10] | I mean,it’s a miracle he’s still alive. | 他能活到现在 已经是奇迹 |
[18:24] | *** | 你在…? |
[18:26] | what are youoing? | 你在干嘛? |
[18:27] | I’m not seeing anyone today,bailey. | 我今天不想见任何人 Bailey |
[18:30] | Well,I know that,but this is important. | 嗯 我知道 可是这事很要紧 |
[18:32] | Every conversation I have is important. | 我参与的谈话都很要紧 |
[18:34] | Kenley has been replaced with an infant on roller skates named arizona | Kenley被一个叫Arizona的新手换下了 |
[18:38] | who didn’t have sense enough to change her name to something other than arizona,which shows poor judgment, | 都想不到把这种烂名字换掉 可想是没什么判断能力了 |
[18:42] | as does her diagnosis of a patient that I’ve been working with for three years. | 那个病人接受了我三年的治疗 |
[18:47] | She’s completely changing kenley’s treatment protocol based on, | 她跟那孩子大概只待了半小时 |
[18:50] | like,half an hour of experience with the child. | 可她彻底推翻了Kenley的治疗方案 |
[18:53] | I mean,we just took out most of his bowel,and instead of trying to salvage what he has left, | 她毫不犹豫地切除他的大部分肠子 根本不考虑怎样补救 |
[18:58] | she just wants to throw up her hands and pray for a transplant. | 她只会把一切寄期望于移植手术 |
[19:00] | Look,the child hasn’t eaten solid food in months. | 这孩子这几个月都只能吃流食 |
[19:04] | He–he hasn’t grown in years. | 他好些年没长了 |
[19:05] | His liver is shot. It is a serious case. | 他的肝脏也很糟 这是个很严重的病例 |
[19:09] | Now we need someone who can handle it. | 我们需要有经验的人来处理 |
[19:12] | Dr. Bailey… | Bailey医生… |
[19:15] | you thought shepherd was just a haircut. | 在你看来 Shepherd就是个发型师 |
[19:18] | You didn’t like hahn. | 你也不喜欢Hahn |
[19:20] | and you think Dr. Sloan is A… hussy. | 你觉得Sloan医生很粗野 |
[19:26] | Can you name any attending that you thought was good? | 在你眼中有那个主治医师 能算得上是好医生? |
[19:32] | I’ve always been a fan of your work. | 我一直很欣赏你的工作 |
[19:36] | Arizona robbins was top of her class,like you. | Arizona Robbins和你一样是个高材生 |
[19:39] | And she was chief resident,like you. | 她以前也是住院总 |
[19:42] | And she’s the best anyone’s seen in a long time,just like you. | 长期以来 她都是大家公认的最优秀的医生 这还是和你一样 |
[19:46] | She is who we have. We don’t have anyone else. | 我们就只有她了 没有别的人 |
[19:48] | Deal with it. | 面对现实吧 |
[20:07] | what’s that for? | 这是干嘛? |
[20:08] | Seems like you’re short of a friend today,so I thought I’d fill in. | 你今天看上去很孤单 所以我觉得应该陪陪你 |
[20:11] | Whatever. Colleagues aren’t friends.They’re competitors. | 得了吧 同事间不会是朋友 竞争才是主题 |
[20:15] | So does that mean you’re not gonna drink this coffee? | 那你不会喝这杯咖啡? |
[20:17] | No,ll… I’ll drink the coffee. | 不 我会喝 |
[20:22] | M.R.I.–He’s got brain contusions on top of everything else. | M.I.R结果 他的脑部受到损伤 很要紧 |
[20:29] | Mr. Dunn is still in a huge amount of pain. | Dunn先生还是觉得疼痛难忍 |
[20:31] | Can I give him more morphine,or will that cause problems with his neuro exams? | 能不能加大吗啡用量 是否会影响他的神经测试? |
[20:34] | Mr. Dunn has had enough morphine. | Dunn先生的吗啡用量已经够了 |
[20:36] | Right,but he’s got a foreign body lodged in his spine. It’s inhumane. | 对 可是他的脊柱被异物刺穿了 很残忍 |
[20:40] | No,killing people is inhumane. | 不 杀人才叫残忍 |
[20:41] | Denying him painkillers is a judgment call. | 让他少用点止痛药 才是正确的 |
[20:47] | Derek… what’s wrong with you? | Derek…你是怎么了? |
[20:51] | I watch people die all the time. | 我一直目睹人们死去 |
[20:53] | I go to families and I tell them their world has been ripped apart all the time. | 总是要告诉家属 他们的世界变得支离破碎 |
[20:57] | And I fight like a dog to make sure that I don’t have to deliver that message,and I lose that fight all thti. | 我像条斗犬 确保我不用传递死亡信息 但总是失败 |
[21:04] | Then some guy like dunn comes along and simply throws it away–life? | 可有些像Dunn的家伙居然轻易地夺走它 那是生命? |
[21:09] | Then he’s got the nerve to tell me that he and I are two sides of the same coin? | 居然还能轻松地告诉我 我们是一样的人? |
[21:13] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[21:16] | He doesn’t need morphine. | 他不需要吗啡 |
[21:20] | she’s exquisite. | 她很细腻 |
[21:22] | And it’s not just the sex. We talked for hours… | 不光是性 我们谈了几个小时… |
[21:25] | -and laughed. -It’s just the sex. | – 有说有笑 – 只是性 |
[21:28] | Yeah,you’re gonna tell me you’re not thinking about sadie? | 别告诉我说你没在想Sadie? |
[21:32] | nope. No,I cannot… | 不 我不能… |
[21:34] | have another… stupid romantic… | 有另一段… 愚蠢的浪漫的… |
[21:37] | disaster in this hospital. It’s embarrassing. | 悲剧 太难堪了 |
[21:39] | You do have quite a track record. | 你的确有些不同寻常的记录 |
[21:41] | All right,you know what? we need to… | 好 知道吗? 我们得… |
[21:43] | we need to fd something else to think about. | 我们得想些别的 |
[21:46] | worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[21:54] | nope.Not working. | 不行 没用 |
[21:55] | Nope. | 对啊 |
[21:58] | Ooh,okay. | 噢 这样吧 |
[21:59] | We’re like addicts,right? | 我们不就像瘾君子吗? |
[22:01] | We need a 12-step program. | 要接受12步疗法 |
[22:02] | I’m not going to a meeting to discuss my obsession | 我才不要和我死党女朋友的 同父异母的妹妹 |
[22:05] | with my best friend’s girlfriend’s half ster. | 参加什么讨论自我困扰的疗程 |
[22:07] | No,no,no.It’ll just be us. | 不 就我俩 |
[22:08] | We’ll be each other’s sponsors,make sure we stay on the program. | 咱俩互为担保人 确保疗程进行下去 |
[22:12] | What are the steps | 有哪些步骤 |
[22:14] | don’t get naked with an intern. | 不跟实习生乱搞 |
[22:22] | It’s more of a one-step program. | 还是叫1步疗法吧 |
[22:24] | Maybe I should write this down. | 我去拿笔写下来 |
[22:27] | Hey,cristina. | 嘿 Cristina |
[22:29] | Can you mention that it’s izzie’s birday today? | 你能提醒大家一下 今天是Izzie的生日吗? |
[22:31] | Because someone should do something about it. | 因为某人该做点什么 |
[22:33] | I mysepl am anning a party with balloons,streamers and a bouncy house. | 我个人倒是计划在弹跳城堡里搞个 气球多多 彩旗飘飘的派对 |
[22:38] | Oh,that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[22:39] | But you know wha alex should do something about it. | 但Alex更应该做点什么 |
[22:41] | I know,hosebag. | 我知道 八婆 |
[22:42] | I got it under control. | 我心里有数 |
[22:43] | Oh,a bouncy house? | 是弹跳城堡吗? |
[22:50] | Is he here? | 他在这儿吗? |
[22:52] | Who? | 谁? |
[22:54] | your friend. | 你朋友 |
[22:56] | no,he’s not here. | 不 他不在 |
[22:58] | Well,if he shows up,tell him I’ll share my girl but not my sandwich. | 要是来了 告诉他 女人可以共享 三明治可不行 |
[23:01] | This thing cost 4 bucks. | 4美元一个呢 |
[23:11] | oh,I’m done here. | 噢 我吃完了 |
[23:15] | The dude from M.R.I. Was all freaked out about death row guy. | 核磁共振室的小子被死刑犯吓着了 |
[23:18] | Couldn’t put his cuffs in the machine,so they had to vcro him to the table. | 手铐不能放进仪器里 所以只好除去 |
[23:21] | The tech thought he was gonna tear it all off and storm the booth like the hulk or something. | 技师觉得他会像绿巨人那样 弄碎仪器 破坏一切 |
[23:25] | What did he do? | 他做过什么? |
[23:27] | I don’t know.I guess he laid there and had the M.R.I. | 不知道啊 大概就躺那儿做M.I.R.吧 |
[23:29] | no. | 不是问这个 |
[23:30] | What did he do to get on death row? | 他犯了什么死罪? |
[23:33] | Did he mow down a bunch of people with a machine gun? | 用机枪扫射人群吗? |
[23:35] | Probably found his wife in bed with a hooker and a handyman. | 大概是将她老婆 和一个妓女还有小工捉奸在床 |
[23:37] | They don’t give you the death penalty for crimes of passion. | 冲动犯罪还不至于判死刑 |
[23:39] | People understand that. | 大家是理解的 |
[23:40] | All crimes are crimes of passion. | 所有罪行都因冲动而起 |
[23:42] | There’s always a reason. | 总是事出有因 |
[23:43] | People don’t do stuff like that because they forget it’s illegal. | 不会是碰巧忘了在犯罪 才干出这种事情 |
[23:51] | When you kill her,is it gonna be a crime of passion? | 要是你杀了Cristina 算是犯了冲动之罪吗? |
[23:55] | that still hasn’t blown over? | 你俩还没好吗? |
[23:57] | No.It’s not a big deal. | 还没 但没什么大不了的 |
[23:58] | We had a fight.She took it too far.That’s all. | 吵了一架 她怄气怄过头了 就这么简单 |
[24:00] | Wanna know what I think? | 想知道我的看法吗? |
[24:02] | Not really. | 不想 |
[24:08] | I need to scream or kill someone,though I’m leaning towards killing someone. | 我要尖叫或者杀人来发泄一下 能杀人更好 |
[24:11] | Uh,working. | 工作中 |
[24:17] | I’m feeling much better. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[24:19] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[24:20] | Thank you for whatever it was you gave me. | 谢谢你的治疗 |
[24:25] | Is there a-a family or someone who should know you’re having surgery? | 你有家人或其他联系人吗? |
[24:29] | Well,we can’t call your family. | 我们不能联系你的家人 |
[24:30] | I think what she’s trying to ask you is,what did you do to get on death row? | 我想真正的问题是你犯了什么死罪? |
[24:34] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你可以不回答 |
[24:36] | That was not what I was asking. | 我没想那么问 |
[24:38] | Well,I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[24:39] | It’s an obvious question. | 很直接的问题 |
[24:44] | One monday,I slit this woman’s throat. | 某个星期一 我割断了一个女人的喉咙 |
[24:49] | I had been thinking about it for a while,dreaming about it,and one monday,I just… | 之前我想了好久 设计了好久 然后某个周一 我… |
[24:58] | I had to do it. | 我觉得非做不可 |
[25:00] | I just… | 我就是… |
[25:02] | really wanted to draw a knife across her neck. | 真的很想给她脖子一刀 |
[25:06] | And I-I thought it would be terrifying or… | 本以为会很可怕 |
[25:12] | or sad or something,but it wasn’T. | 很伤心 但没有 |
[25:15] | It was just… | 只是… |
[25:18] | kind of fun. | 有点好玩 |
[25:23] | So I did twoore on tuesday,another two on wednesday. | 所以星期二我又杀了两个 星期三 再杀两个 |
[25:27] | I was nna go for three on thursday ’cause I liked the alliteration, | 本来星期四要杀三个人的 因为喜欢这种韵律 |
[25:30] | but I got caught so I didn’T. | 但我被抓了 所以没杀成 |
[25:38] | Could I get some jell-o? | 我能吃果冻吗? |
[25:40] | Or is that bad before surgery? | 手术前可以吃吗? |
[25:53] | read the sign. | 看标识? |
[25:55] | I was told to ignore the sign. | 有人让我别理它 |
[25:56] | Well,don’T. | 不可以 |
[25:57] | Bailey told me. | Bailey跟我说的 |
[26:00] | I’m gonna kill that woman. | 真想杀了她 |
[26:07] | Look,I,uh,I didn’t know kenley all that well, | 我跟Kenley不是很熟 |
[26:10] | but it–it’s gotta be tough, | 但失去长期一起工作的同事 |
[26:13] | losing a coworker you worked with for a long time. | 是挺难过的 |
[26:15] | Jordan kenley was a son of a bitch. | Jordan Kenley是个王八蛋 |
[26:17] | Great with kids,good with a scalpel,but horrible to his colleagues. | 对患儿很好 精于医术 跟同事却格格不入 |
[26:21] | He was competitive,insecure,aggressive. | 争强好胜 缺乏安全感 野心勃勃 |
[26:23] | I won’t miss him for a minute. | 我根本不会为他难过 |
[26:25] | So… | 那… |
[26:27] | is this about your mortality? | 是生老病死 触景伤情了? |
[26:36] | I’m not worried about me dying or jordan kenley dying. | 我不是担心自己命不久矣 或者为Jordan Kenley的死而难过 |
[26:44] | I’m worried about my hospital dying. | 我是担心医院撑不下去了 |
[26:47] | I made some calls to replace kenley. | 我打了几个电话 请人顶替Kenley |
[26:50] | No one wants to come here. | 没人想来这家医院工作 |
[26:52] | I can’t keep a cardiac surgeon on staff. | 我连个心脏专家都留不住 |
[26:54] | Burke quit.Hahn quit.Dixon’s autistic. | Burke走了 Hahn走了 Dixon又那么自闭 |
[26:57] | My O.R.Roof collapsed. | 手术室天花板塌过 |
[26:59] | The whole place flooded. | 整个医院遭过水灾 |
[27:00] | The interns are literally chopping each other into little pieces. | 实习生们你挣我夺 明争暗斗 |
[27:03] | No wonder we’re number 12. | 难怪只12位 |
[27:05] | 12. | 第12位啊 |
[27:09] | I failed at the one thing I spent my whole life doing. | 我一辈子致力于此 都失败了 |
[27:14] | Failed. | 败了 |
[27:18] | So I’m gonna stay right here on this table until I find a way to walk the halls without cringing. | 等我想出办法 抬头挺胸走出大厅 不然 我就赖在这手术台上了 |
[27:34] | Aren’t you supposed to give me that rousing “get back on the horse” lecture? | 你不是该给我讲”回到马背上”这励志课了? |
[27:37] | I have gotta stitch a serial killer back together today. | 我今天要给个连环凶杀案的凶手做手术 |
[27:42] | I don’t have a rousing lecture in me. | 可没什么励志课 |
[28:04] | We’re gonna need a strategy– their hot little eyes tracking our every move. | 我们要想些小对策 她们那对火辣辣的眼睛 盯着我们的每个动作 |
[28:08] | Okay,no,uh… | 好… 不对.. 呃… |
[28:10] | casual glances over the shoulder. | 看肩以上的部位要自然 |
[28:12] | No “this is interesting.Can everybody see? | 不准说”这真的好有趣 大家都看到了?” |
[28:14] | ” As soon as margaret’s tumor is out,we’ll have them take it to pathology to get it analyzed. | Margaret的肿瘤切除后 立即拿到病理学那分析 |
[28:18] | Right. | 好 |
[28:19] | -Go,team. -Break. | – 手术开始 – 击掌 |
[28:29] | They still not speaking? | 她们还是不说话? |
[28:30] | It doesn’t look like it. | 看着就是 |
[28:32] | Two hours in an ice cave. | 要在冰窟里呆两个小时 |
[28:33] | Working on seattle’sman of the year. | 给西雅图年度最爆炸病患做手术 |
[28:35] | well,at least we got each other. | 起码我们可以自娱自乐 |
[28:37] | You know,we can pretend not to notice,talk about the seahawks or something. | 就装着没注意 聊点海鹰橄榄球队什么的 |
[28:41] | Or we could just take off,go grab a beer,let them pull out the shiv. | 或者我们开溜 去喝几杯 让她们自己把那刀取出来 |
[28:44] | Onward and upward. | 但愿一切顺利 |
[28:52] | I don’t think I was clear earlier. | 我觉得先前没跟你说清楚 |
[28:54] | It is not like a dream. | 那不像是个梦 |
[28:56] | I see denny when I’m awake. | 我醒着也看见Danny了 |
[28:58] | We hang out. | 我们一起玩 |
[28:59] | This is because I said I loved you. | 就因为我说我爱你 |
[29:01] | You’re freaked out. | 你抓狂了 |
[29:02] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[29:03] | You’re a little freaked out. | 你是有点抓狂 |
[29:05] | Um,we still… | 我们还… |
[29:08] | do stuff together. | 一起做了 |
[29:12] | Sex stuff.I see him,and… | 做爱… 我看到他了 而且还… |
[29:15] | we have sex. | 我们做爱了 |
[29:19] | there’s nothing wrong with a good fantasy. | 你有幻想又没错 |
[29:21] | I mean,I’d rather you fantasize about me or chicks… | 当然你幻想跟我或者个女人做更好… |
[29:24] | but whatever. | 不过无所谓了 |
[29:27] | You really don’t care? | 你真的不介意? |
[29:28] | You’re trying to work something out. | 你只是在努力弄清些东西 |
[29:30] | I mean,people die,and then the other people,you know,get messed up about it. | 有人死了 会有人因此陷入混乱 |
[29:37] | -Yeah,but– -iz,I’ve been competing with that tool for a long time. | – 是这样 不过… – Iz 我跟那家伙竞争好久了 |
[29:41] | I’d say he’s kind of got the handicap now. | 不过我敢说他现在是处于劣势了 |
[29:43] | I mean,is he here?Can he see me do this? | 他在这不? 他看得见我这样做不? |
[29:48] | Yeah,dude.I can see you. | 是 我看得到 |
[29:51] | And this? | 这样咧? |
[29:57] | Is he still here? | 他还在不? |
[29:59] | I think you should go. | 我想你还是走吧 |
[30:01] | Yeah,I got things to do. | 我还有事要做… |
[30:05] | can you see him now? | 你现在还看得到他不? |
[30:07] | No. | 不了 |
[30:07] | No,he’s gone. | 他走了 |
[30:09] | Don’t stop.Don’t stop. | 别停 继续 别停 |
[30:12] | -What about now? -No,don’t stop. | – 那现在咧? – 不在了! 别停啊! |
[30:22] | Sharp. | 有�蚍胬�的 |
[30:24] | No wonder he was complaining so much. | 难怪他总抱怨多多 |
[30:25] | He wasn’t complaining after he got 10 extra of morphine. | 多给他10单位的吗啡之后 他倒是没怎么抱怨了 |
[30:28] | He got an extra 10 of morphine? | 多给了10单位的吗啡? |
[30:29] | Yes,and it made him much more comfortable. | 是啊 那让他舒服了很多 |
[30:31] | It doesn’t bother you that this guy probably hacked a family of four to death with a machete? | 这男的可能拿着大砍刀砍死一家四口 难道你不觉得他讨厌? |
[30:34] | A knife,and women,not a family. | 一把小刀 还有是女人 不是一家人 |
[30:36] | Five women. | 五个女人 |
[30:37] | It’s what he likes. | 他喜欢这样 |
[30:39] | You shouldn’t even be on this case,either of you. | 你根本就不该接这个病例 两个都是 |
[30:41] | What’s he gonna do,jump off the table and get us? | 他又能怎样? 跳起手术台杀我们? |
[30:43] | You’re the one holding the knife. | 拿着刀的是你 |
[30:49] | We’ll be doing a nephrectomy. | 我们要做个肾切除术 |
[30:50] | Either one of you ever mobilize the renal hilum? | 谁熟悉肾门分离过程? |
[30:52] | Uh,I’ve never done one,but I’d love to try. | 我没有做过 不过愿意试一下 |
[30:54] | I’ve practiced on cadavers,probably hundreds of times. | 我有在尸体上做过 少说也有几百次了 |
[30:56] | It wouldn’t be my first try. | 我不是第一次做 |
[30:57] | Oh,well,to some of us,surgery comes naturally, | 噢 我们有些人天生就会做手术 |
[31:00] | others have to practice. | 有些人就靠练习 |
[31:11] | You see the seahawks game last week? | 你看了海鹰橄榄球队上星期的比赛没? |
[31:17] | You know,I am the jealous type. | 我是那种容易嫉妒的人 |
[31:19] | I know.I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[31:22] | I can’t choose. | 我没法选 |
[31:24] | Please don’t make me choose. | 不要逼我选 |
[31:28] | Are you gonna make me? | 你会逼我吗? |
[31:30] | I can’t do anything that would make you unhappy. | 我绝对不会做让你不开心的事 |
[31:34] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[31:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:43] | That’s what you tell all the guys. | 你跟所以男人都这么说 |
[31:48] | You know,today is my birthday. | 你也知道 今天是我生日 |
[31:52] | I do know that. | 我是知道 |
[31:54] | You gonna get me a present? | 那你有给我带礼物了吗? |
[32:01] | I think I just did. | 我想刚刚已经给了 |
[32:14] | Why is she shaking her head? | 她干嘛摇头? |
[32:16] | Jackson’s post-op L.F.T.S. | Jackson的术后肝功能测试 |
[32:18] | This kid needs to beut on the transplant list today. | 那孩子今天就要申请器官移植 |
[32:20] | -Just the intestine,or– -liver,too. | – 只要小肠的 还是… – 还有肝脏 |
[32:22] | I think we should get another opinion. | 我想我们还是要找其他人来参考下 |
[32:33] | norman mccale at hopkins. | 霍普金斯的Norman McCale |
[32:34] | Head of pediatric surgery. | 儿科手术的头头 |
[32:36] | Tell him arizona sent you. | 跟他说是Arizona让你找他的 |
[32:37] | When he tells you that jackson needs a transplant, | 如果他跟你说Jackson要移植器官 |
[32:39] | which he’ll do about two minutes into the call,put him on the list. | 他两分钟之内就会这么做 给他申请吧 |
[32:42] | Okay,there’s no need to snap at me. | 你没必要那么严厉 |
[32:43] | There is,actually. | 当然必要 |
[32:45] | You’ve been second-guessing me from the moment I arrived. | 你打从我到这里开始就怀疑我 |
[32:47] | And I get it.You liked Dr. Kenley. | 我明白 你喜欢Kenley医生 |
[32:49] | You trusted him,and I’m a stranger with a ponytail. | 你相信他 而我只是个梳着马尾辫的陌生人 |
[32:51] | But I’m not the problem. | 但我不是问题的关键 |
[32:53] | The patient is. | 病人才是 |
[32:54] | So how about you stop thinking about me and start focusing on him? | 不要盯着我不放 把注意力放他身上吧 |
[32:57] | Jackson needs a transplant,and if we keep wasting time,he’s not gonna make it. | Jackson要做移植手术 如果再浪费时间 他就撑不下去了 |
[33:34] | You okay?You wanna get a drink or something? | 没事吧? 想去喝一杯吗? |
[33:37] | Oh,now we’re on again ’cause the mood suits you? | 我们和好了? 你又有心情了? |
[33:41] | ‘Cause I’m the sad little girl with no friend, | 因为我是个伤心的小女孩 没朋友 |
[33:43] | and I tripped your savior complex into action? | 我将你的救世情节给付之实践? |
[33:45] | -I-I don’t– -usually I can deal with the hot-and-cold thing, | – 我不是… – 我通常可以接受这种忽冷忽热的做法 |
[33:47] | but not today. | 但今天不行 |
[33:53] | Just leave me the hell alone. | 不要惹我 |
[34:12] | is that him? | 就是他? |
[34:14] | You ever find out what he did? | 他犯了什么罪? |
[34:16] | It doesn’t matter what he did. | 他犯了什么罪不重要 |
[34:17] | He did something really bad,and he’s gonna pay for it. | 他做了很糟糕的事情 现在要赎罪 |
[34:24] | You want to get a drink? | 想喝一杯吗? |
[34:26] | I’m not in the mood. | 没心情 |
[34:32] | You know,you and I had a fight like this once. | 曾经我们也这样吵过 |
[34:36] | What? | 什么? |
[34:37] | Amsterdam. | 在阿姆斯特丹的时候 |
[34:40] | We used to be as close as you and cristina, | 你我从前也像你和Cristina这样亲密 |
[34:42] | and then amsterdam happened,and you shut me down, | 阿姆斯特丹那事发生后 你就把我拒之门外 |
[34:44] | and we never got past it. | 我们从没释怀 |
[34:46] | We still hung out,but–but not like before. | 我们还会出去玩 但不像从前了 |
[34:49] | We’d go dancing,go someplace loud where we don’t have to talk. | 我们去跳舞 去很吵的地方 可以不说话 |
[34:53] | And that’s okay. | 我无所谓 |
[34:54] | I’m a– I’m a rolling stone.I bounce. | 我没有定性 随遇而安 |
[34:56] | But you’re about to do the same thing to cristina,and that girl mates for life. | 但你也要这么对cristina 她可是用生命交朋友的 |
[35:02] | If you don’t make it right,she’ll never talk to you again. | 不好好处理 她绝不会理你了 |
[35:07] | I apologized… | 我给Cristina… |
[35:09] | to cristina. | 道过歉 |
[35:12] | Like you meant it? | 真心的吗? |
[35:15] | Like you could imagine she had a point? | 就像你理解她的立场那样 |
[35:23] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[35:25] | As my friend,I miss you. | 我想你了 我的朋友 |
[35:32] | now transplants aren’t easy. | 现在移植的机会不多 |
[35:34] | That’s the bad news. | 这是坏消息 |
[35:35] | But the good news is,you’ve got a crackerjack new doctor. | 好消息是 你的新医生非常棒 |
[35:41] | Um,I spoke to one of the most respected kid surgeons in the country, | 我问过最权威的儿童医生了 |
[35:44] | and he thinks that she’s the best there is. | 他说她是最棒的 |
[35:46] | So she’s gonna take good care of you. | 所以她会治好你的 |
[35:49] | We all are. | 我们都会 |
[35:58] | Hey,why don’t we go out and,um,uh,sign some of the transplant consent forms? | 我们出来吧 有些表格要处理 |
[36:33] | stars and x’S. | 画星星和叉 |
[36:50] | Looking good,margaret. | Margaret 没什么大碍了 |
[36:51] | The surgery couldn’t have been smoother. | 手术非常成功 |
[36:53] | when can i get out of here? | 什么时候才能出院? |
[36:55] | Soon. | 快了 |
[36:56] | You’re young.You’ll heal fast. | 你年轻 会很快痊愈的 |
[36:57] | Eager to get home? | 很想回家吧? |
[37:02] | I’m going to denver. | 我要去丹佛 |
[37:16] | we did good work today. | 我们今天表现不错 |
[37:17] | If we stay strong… | 只要我们坚定些… |
[37:19] | don’t get drunk… | 保持清醒… |
[37:20] | keep staring at joe,we’ll be fine. | 一直盯着Joe 就没事了 |
[37:25] | Get you anything? | 要喝什么吗? |
[37:34] | Okay,y-you’re weirding me out. | 够了 你们吓着我了 |
[37:36] | You only live once. | 人只有一次生命 |
[37:38] | You can’t waste it. | 不能蹉跎 |
[37:43] | No.No,mark.No. | 不行 Mark 不 |
[37:45] | Look at joe. | 看着Joe |
[37:46] | Look at– look at me. | 看– 看我 |
[37:47] | Look at me. | 看我 |
[37:49] | Sorry,kid. | 对不起了 |
[37:50] | I’m going to denver. | 我要随性一回 |
[37:53] | No.Mark.Mark,come back here. | 不 Mark Mark 回来 |
[37:54] | No.Mark,no. | Mark 不要去 |
[38:11] | damn it. | 糟了 |
[38:13] | Damn it.Damn it.Damn it. | 糟了 |
[38:18] | You need another drink? | 再来一杯? |
[38:30] | She’s all right. | 她很好 |
[38:32] | Arizona robbins. | |
[38:37] | I don’t know if the patient’s gonna make it,th– | 我不知道那病人能不能撑过去 |
[38:53] | we don’t wish for the easy stuff. | 我们期许的从不是简单的东西 |
[38:56] | We wish for big things… | 通常很难达成… |
[39:01] | things that are ambitious… | 即使野心勃勃… |
[39:04] | out of reach. | 也得不到的东西 |
[39:15] | Let’s take a look. | 来看看吧 |
[39:42] | two guys shot my dad… | 我爸爸是被两个人枪杀的… |
[39:45] | for his watch. | 为了他的表 |
[39:47] | My mom saved up for it. | 我妈存钱给他买的 |
[39:49] | Two guys came into his store,and they shot him | 那两人进了他的商店 枪杀了他 |
[39:52] | because he wouldn’t give it up. | 因为他不肯给他们 |
[39:56] | That’s how my dad died. | 我爸爸是这么死的 |
[40:00] | We are supposed to treat everybody the same. | 我们应该对别人一视同仁 |
[40:04] | But they’re not all the same. | 但人和人是不一样的 |
[40:09] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[40:10] | Just a bad day all around,I guess. | 今天真是一团乱 |
[40:15] | I wish I could make things better with you and cristina. | 真希望我能解决你和Cristina的矛盾 |
[40:19] | I wish you could,too. | 我也希望 |
[40:22] | I tried to think what she would do in a situation like this,but… | 我在想她会怎么应对这种情况 但… |
[40:26] | I don’t know. | 想不出来 |
[40:28] | Well,she would,uh,turn the music up pretty loud and she would dance it out with me. | 她会把音乐开得很大声 然后我们一起跳舞 |
[40:32] | But I don’t think you want to go there. | 想来你也不会愿意 |
[40:35] | Well… | 这样啊… |
[40:38] | let’s see what we got here. | 看看有什么 |
[40:46] | Look out. | 看着 |
[40:48] | Come on,get up. | 来啊 起来 |
[40:51] | get your ass over here.I’m not doing this by myself. | 快过来 我才不要一个人跳 |
[41:09] | there you go. | 这才对嘛 |
[41:18] | We wish because we need help… | 我们许愿是因为需要帮助… |
[41:21] | and we’re scared… | 因为我们害怕… |
[41:24] | and we know we may be asking too much. | 我们知道要求的太多 |
[41:28] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[41:30] | You made it? | 你做的? |
[41:32] | The cake tastes kind of funny but the frosting’s pretty good. | 味道是怪怪的 但糖浆很不错 |
[41:35] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[41:41] | it’s a nice gesture,him baking for you. | 不错的举动 为你烤蛋糕 |
[41:44] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[41:49] | What if I don’t have anything to wish for? | 要是我没什么想要的呢? |
[41:52] | What if I have everything I could ever want? | 要是我想要的都有了呢? |
[41:55] | We still wish,though… | 我们还是要许愿… |
[41:57] | then wish that nothing changes. | 那就许愿说一切不变 |
[42:00] | Because… | 因为… |
[42:02] | sometimes… | 有时候… |
[42:04] | they come tr. | 梦想会成真 |
[42:13] | greys.anatomy Season 05 Episode 11 |