时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | my mother used to say this about residency– | 我母亲以前常说… |
[00:06] | it takes a year to learn how to cut… | 做实习 学习开刀只需一年… |
[00:10] | it takes a lifetime to learn not to. | 学习放弃却要花一生 |
[00:13] | I’m up.I’m here. | 我起来了 我来了 |
[00:15] | What’s going on? | 这么了? |
[00:16] | Uh,jackson’s B.P.,It’s a little down from yesterday. | Jackson的血压比昨天低 |
[00:19] | No big deal,but if we make a few calls,get pushy, | 没大碍 但如果我们打几个电话 积极点 |
[00:22] | maybe we could get him bumped up a few spots up on the transplant list. | 也许能让他排到移植名单前位 |
[00:26] | dr. Baey,you– you paged me 9-1-1 at 2:30 in the morning uh,to chat? | Bailey医生 凌晨2点半紧急呼叫我 就是为了聊聊? |
[00:32] | Uh,you… like to chat. | 哦你…喜欢聊天 |
[00:35] | – You’re chatty. – Not at 2:30 in the morning. | – 你话不是很多吗 – 可不是在凌晨2点半 |
[00:37] | Look,he’s young.He–he’s near the top of the list. | 瞧 他很年轻 他在名单的前列 |
[00:39] | U.N.O.S.Will find him his organs when they find him his organs. | 器官共享网络早晚能找到匹配的器官 |
[00:42] | And god knowthat staying up all night chatting about it is not gonna help. | 天知道 熬夜聊天是于事无补的 |
[00:47] | I’m gonna go get some sleep. | 我得睡一下 |
[00:49] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也去睡一下 |
[00:50] | He’s running out of time. | 他时间不多了 |
[00:54] | They always are. | 他们都这样 |
[00:55] | Welcome to peds. | 欢迎到儿科来 |
[00:57] | Of all of e tools on a surgical tray… | 外科的所有工具里… |
[01:01] | sound judgment is the trickiest one to master. | 正确判断是最难把握的一项 |
[01:05] | And without it,we’re all just toddlers running around with 10-blades. | 没有它 我们都只是带着刀到处跑的小孩 |
[01:13] | Oh,I asked them not to wake you. | 哦 我叫他们不要吵醒你 |
[01:16] | I said,”whatever it is,it can wait till morning. | 我说过 无论如何 都可以等到早上 |
[01:18] | dr. Shepherd needs his beauty sleep. | Shepherd医生要睡下美容觉 |
[01:20] | ” Your latest head C.T.Shows that the brain contusions are expanding. | 你最新的脑部CT显示你的脑挫裂伤在扩大 |
[01:26] | I’m gonna get you into the O.R. Right away. | 我要马上送你去手术室 |
[01:28] | This–this brain thing,it–it could kill me? | 这个脑病…致命吗? |
[01:32] | If we don’t treat it,yes. | 如果不马上治疗 会的 |
[01:36] | you find that funny? | 你觉得好笑? |
[01:37] | I’m sorry.It’s just that they’re gonna execute me in five days. | 对不起 只是他们在5天后就会处决我 |
[01:42] | Five days. | 5天 |
[01:44] | Might as well take my chances with this brain thing,right? | 倒不如听天由命 是不是? |
[01:48] | – mr. Dunn– you gotta admit,it’s a nice way to go- | – Dunn先生 – 你得承认 死在这挺好 |
[01:51] | plenty of attractive females… all the jell-o I could want. | 有很多迷人美眉…吃不完的果冻 |
[01:57] | Have you tried the strawberry? | 你有没尝过草莓味的? |
[01:59] | – It’ll change your life. – You’re refusing surgery? | – 这将会改变你的生命 – 你拒绝做手术? |
[02:03] | Either way,I’m going to die,dr. Shepherd. | 横竖都是死 Shepherd医生 |
[02:08] | Might as well do it on your watch. | 倒不如让你看着我死 |
[02:16] | GREY ANATOMY season 5 Episode12 | |
[02:17] | why do you have to live in meredith’s attic? | 你为什么要住在Meredith的阁楼里? |
[02:20] | How am I supposed to sneak out of here with that frat pty going on downstairs? | 我怎么偷偷溜下去 不惊动楼下的人呢? |
[02:23] | Don’t you kids ever sleep? | 那些孩子怎么就不睡呢? |
[02:25] | They’re cleaning the house for dr. Shepherd’s mother. | 他们在给Shepherd医生的妈妈打扫房子 |
[02:32] | mrs. Scoming? | Shepherd夫人也来了? |
[02:35] | – To seattle? – So? | – 来西雅图? – 所以? |
[02:37] | So that woman practically raised me,taught me right from wrong, | 那女人把我养大 教我分别是非 |
[02:40] | and if she found out that I was… with you,that we were… | 如果她发现我和你 咱俩人… |
[02:45] | you’re meredith grey’s little sister. | 你是Meredith Grey的小妹 |
[02:47] | You are forbidden fruit. | 你是禁果 |
[02:48] | You are 25. | 你才25岁 |
[02:51] | – You’re a fetus. – 24. | – 还是小孩子 |
[02:53] | I skipped third grade. | 我三年级跳级了 |
[02:55] | I feel dirty. | 我觉得很卑鄙 |
[02:58] | 10 bucks says she tanks in the first 5 minutes. | 赌10块 她5分钟就会垮掉 |
[03:00] | I have faith in death.Shll make a good impression. | 我对死鬼有信心 肯定会留下个好印象 |
[03:03] | She’s holding that bottle of tequila like it’s a life vest. | 她拿着那杯龙舌根 就像是件救生衣 |
[03:05] | Mer,don’t listen to them. | Mer 别听他们的 |
[03:07] | – She’s gonna love you. – No.Mothers don’t love me. | – 她会爱你的 – 不 妈妈们不会喜欢我 |
[03:10] | Mothers like bright and bubbly and happy and… izzie. | 妈妈们喜欢聪明活泼的 Izzie |
[03:14] | Mothers love izzie. | 妈妈们喜欢Izzie |
[03:16] | They do.Mothers do love izzie. | 是的 妈妈们是喜欢Izzie |
[03:18] | My mother would’ve loved you. | 我妈妈会喜欢你的 |
[03:20] | Uh,I stashed all the tequila,took the condoms out of the cookie jar. | 我把龙舌兰酒藏起来了 也把避孕套从甜点罐里拿出来了 |
[03:24] | I also replaced all your trashy magazines with back issues of the “annals of surgery,” okay? | 还用外科年鉴换掉了垃圾杂志 好了吗? |
[03:31] | does it smell musty in here? | 这里是不是有点霉味? |
[03:33] | My mom’s house smells like peppermint. | 我妈的房子一股薄荷味 |
[03:35] | – It’s so homey. – My house isn’t homey? | – 很舒适 – 我家就不舒适? |
[03:37] | – I feel at home. – I was raised in a hellhole. | – 我像在自家一样 – 我在一糜烂的地方长大 |
[03:39] | – This place is a palace. – Why isn’t my house homey,george? | – 这地方像宫殿 – 我的家怎么就不舒适了 George? |
[03:41] | I can’t explain it.It’s just a feeling. | 不知道怎么解释 只是种感觉 |
[03:43] | Well,izzie can’t fix a feeling. | Izzie没法把改变感觉的 |
[03:44] | She is freaking out,people.Just tell her something I can fix. | 她吓坏了 跟她说点我能干的 |
[03:47] | Rebecca peed on that couch cushion. | Rebecca在沙发垫子上小便过 |
[03:50] | I’ve been sleeping there for weeks. | 我在那睡了几周了 |
[03:51] | Thanks,alex.You’re… a good friend. | 谢谢Alex 你是个好朋友 |
[03:54] | You’re welcome.Keep drinking. | 不客气 继续喝 |
[04:04] | – Ma. – Hey,there you are. | – 嗨 你在这 你想喝什么 |
[04:06] | – ***** – I probably,uh,shoulda called first. | – 现在是凌晨4点 – 我也许先应该打个电话 |
[04:10] | Hey,I hear your mom’s coming into town. | 嗨 我听说你妈妈要来 |
[04:12] | Good times. | 欢乐时光 |
[04:15] | you’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[04:17] | Just keep the talking to a minimum. | 尽量少说话 |
[04:18] | Short.Short little nuggets of meredith– that’s all anyone really needs. | 文静内敛的Meredith 才是大家想要的 |
[04:21] | And if you start to get stuck,just smile. | 如果你卡住了 只要笑笑 |
[04:24] | You have a really great smile. | 你笑容很甜的 |
[04:28] | Ooh.That’s just scary. | 哦 比哭都难看 |
[04:31] | Um,mer,are you sure you want to wear your hair like that? | Mer 你确定要这个头型吗? |
[04:53] | You’re wearing an alarmingly high ponytail. | 你梳了个可怕的马尾辫 |
[04:56] | Your mother is coming. | 你妈妈要来了 |
[05:01] | mr. Dunn,the swelling in your brain is increasing rapidly. | Dunn先生 你头部的肿块长得很快 |
[05:05] | The longer we wait to operate,the worse it gets. | 手术做得越迟 情况越糟 |
[05:07] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[05:09] | – Go,team. – I strongly suggest you reconsider surgery. | – 别管我了 – 我强烈建议你再考虑下动手术 |
[05:11] | Have you ever seen the inside of a maximum security prison? | 你见过一级戒备的监狱里面吗? |
[05:15] | Ie,this is the place to do it,in good company. | 相信我 就算死也要死在这 有人陪我 |
[05:23] | You two will vigilantly monitor mr. Dunn’s elevating I.C.P.S. | 你俩要密切关注Dunn先生的颅内压 |
[05:26] | You will do hourly neuro exams. | 你要每小时做次脑部检查 |
[05:28] | When he goes unconscious,which he will,we’ll rush him to rgery. | 等他失去意识 赶紧送他去手术室 |
[05:31] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样 |
[05:32] | Can–can–can he do that? | 他能这样吗? |
[05:34] | When you’re unconscious and can no longer make sound medical decisions, | 当你失去意识 不能再做出正确的医疗决定时 |
[05:37] | a 2-doctor consent is all that’s needed to treat you. | 只需要一名医生同意就能治疗你 |
[05:40] | For god sake,I’m gonna be dead as a doornail in five days. | 老天啊 5天后我都要死翘翘了 |
[05:42] | – dr. Grey,you’re a reasonable – we’re done here. | – Grey医生 你是个通情达理的人 – 就这么决定了 |
[05:44] | Would you fix a broken television before you throw it out? | 一台快丢的破电视 你还修什么? |
[05:47] | He’s got a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[05:49] | He’s trying to cheat the system,and we’re not gonna let him do it. | 他要钻政策的空子 不能让他这样做 |
[05:54] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了? |
[05:55] | I have a little infection from a little surgery I had done. | 我做了个小手术 然后有点小感染 |
[05:59] | Yeah,in hong kong. | 是的 在香港做的 |
[06:00] | My crazy-ass brother went and got crazy-ass elective surgery in hong kong. | 我这疯哥哥在香港做的这个疯狂手术 |
[06:05] | – Who does that? – Short people. | – 谁会做这个? – 矮子 |
[06:07] | Desperate short people. | 绝望的矮子 |
[06:10] | I had my legs lengthened. | 我把腿拉长了 |
[06:12] | I couldn’t find a surgeon who would do it here. | 我在这找不到医生做这个 |
[06:14] | Look,it’s barbaric,okay? | 这很野蛮吧? |
[06:16] | They–they broke his legsand they hooked him up to some sort of medieval torture device. | 先打断了他的腿 再用一些类似拷打人的工具接上 |
[06:20] | Yeah,that’s to pull the bones apart. | 是的 是为了把骨骼拉开 |
[06:23] | That’s the lengthening process.It’s a controversial procedure.I don’t perform it myself. | 是种很有争议的增高手段 我个人不推崇 |
[06:27] | – Could I take a look? – Yeah. | – 我能看看吗? – 好的 |
[06:36] | they said it’d give me 2 whole inches. | 他们说能足足增高两英尺 |
[06:41] | Any word from U.N.O.S.? | 器官共享网络有消息吗? |
[06:42] | Not yet.dr. Karev is staying in constant contact with them. | 还没 Karev医生一直在跟他们联络 |
[06:46] | How much longer will we have to wait? | 我们还得等多久? |
[06:48] | Are–are livers and intestines hard to find? | 很难找到匹配的肝肠吗? |
[06:51] | Well,jackson’s blood type is o-positive. | Jackson的血型是O型阳性 |
[06:52] | It shouldn’t be too difficult to match. | 应该容易有匹配 |
[06:56] | But he’s had blood transfusions,which means there could be extra antibodies | 但是他近期有输血 意味着可能有额外抗体 |
[07:00] | that are hard to match,so we need to be patient,melinda. | 这样匹配就难了 我们要有耐心 Melinda |
[07:04] | In the meantime,um,I need to run some tests on jackson to check his electrolytes. | 同时 我还要检查下Jackson的电解质 |
[07:10] | we’re gonna do everything we can to help your son,mrs.Prescott. | 我们会竭尽全力的 Prescott太太 |
[07:14] | All of us. | 大家都会尽力 |
[07:17] | you.You’re squirrelly. | 你…你很古怪 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉我没听明白? |
[07:21] | I don’t trust you.I don’t trust you in this hospital | 我不信任你 我不放心你在医院工作 |
[07:23] | and I certainly don’t trust you with my patient of three years who’s extremely important. | 显然我不放心 把跟了我三年的重要病人交给你 |
[07:28] | – I – zz. | – 我 – 嘘 |
[07:29] | If you want to stay on this case,you will stay out of my way, | 如果想继续这个病例 就别插手 |
[07:33] | you will do what I tell you,and if you have something to say to or about my patient, | 一切按我的来 要发表任何有关言论 |
[07:38] | you will raise your hand and wait to be called on. | 要举手 等我允许 |
[07:42] | You–you’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[07:52] | yes. | 说 |
[07:54] | This is a joke,right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧? |
[07:55] | Do I look like I’m laughing? | 我像开玩笑吗? |
[08:01] | You’re upset. | 你生我气了 |
[08:02] | I don’t get upset with patients. | 我不会跟病人生气 |
[08:05] | You’re mad at me for killing those women. | 你怪我杀了那些女人 |
[08:07] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[08:10] | Would you feel differently if you knew that I was beaten as a child? | 如果你知道我儿时被虐待 会有所改观吗? |
[08:14] | Every day. | 天天如此 |
[08:16] | It’s how I learned to read. | 知道我怎么学会认字的么 |
[08:17] | I-I used to hide under the sink and sound out the letters on the detergent box. | 我常躲在水槽下 念洗涤剂包装上的文字 |
[08:27] | Is that true? | 真的吗? |
[08:29] | Did it make you feel better? | 这样让你好受些吗? |
[08:32] | Whatever helps you sleep at night,dr. Grey. | 只要能让你安心入眠 Grey医生 |
[08:39] | Did you do something bad? | 你做了什么坏事吗? |
[08:44] | Traffic violation. | 交通违章 |
[08:53] | what’s wrong with you,kid? | 你怎么了 小子? |
[08:55] | I need a new liver and a new intestine. | 我需要移植肠和肝脏 |
[08:59] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[09:01] | You want mine? | 想要我的吗? |
[09:08] | Are you in the north terminal? | 你在北站吗? |
[09:11] | Well,that’s where she’s supposed to be. | 她应该到那儿了 |
[09:13] | No,no,do-don’t go anywhere.Just wait. | 不不 哪儿也别去 就在那等 |
[09:17] | Never mind.I found her. | 不用了 我见到她了 |
[09:18] | You know,there’s a town car waiting for you at the airport. | 你知道 有专车在机场接你 |
[09:20] | I don’t need a fancy car.I just hopped on the bus.Saved you some money. | 不用豪华专车 我坐巴士来的 省点钱 |
[09:23] | So this cruise… you just happened to have a layover in seattle? | 所以这次旅行…你刚巧路过西雅图? |
[09:26] | Well,I’ve always wanted to check out the space needle. | 是啊 我一直想来看看太空针塔 |
[09:29] | I understand you can see mount rainer from the top. | 我知道从塔顶可以看到瑞尼尔山 |
[09:31] | Oh,really?Anything else you want to check out? | 是吗? 你还想来看看什么? |
[09:34] | You gonna take me or not? | 你要给我看什么? |
[09:35] | I got back-to-back surgeries,ma. | 我有好多手术 妈 |
[09:36] | You gotta give me a little more notice. | 你应该事先通知我的 |
[09:37] | Yeah,yeah.I gave birth to five doctors. | 是的 我是五个医生的妈 |
[09:40] | I know the drill. | 我了解手术第一 |
[09:41] | I can wait,maybe meet your colleagues. | 我等你 顺便见见你的同事 |
[09:44] | – Is that mark sloan? – Yeah. | – 那是Mark Sloan吗? – 是的 |
[09:46] | Mark sloan. | |
[09:47] | Oh,mrs.Shepherd.You look great. | Shepherd夫人 你看上去真棒 |
[09:49] | Oh,damn.Catch up later? | 哦 见鬼 待会儿再见 |
[09:53] | Uh,oh,perfect timing. | 哦 来得正好 |
[09:54] | Um,mom,this is meredith. | 妈妈 这是Mredith |
[09:57] | Meredith,finally. | Meredith 终于见到本人了 |
[10:01] | My son has been acting like a dog with his favorite bone,hiding you away. | 他不让我见你 像小狗藏宝贝骨头似的 |
[10:05] | I hope you’re free for lunch. | 我希望我们能共进午餐 |
[10:06] | I can’t wait to dive in and find out all about you. | 我等不及要好好了解你了 |
[10:10] | Mer looks weird. | Mere看起来怪怪的 |
[10:11] | Does she look weird to you? | 你觉得怪不? |
[10:13] | she looks like she’s gonna pee her pants. | 她看起来像要尿裤子了 |
[10:15] | Oh,crap.I made her hydrate. | 哦 糟糕 我给她”灌太多水”了 |
[10:16] | Meeting the family always blows.I’d never make you do that. | 见家长总会搞砸 我绝不会让你见的 |
[10:20] | Me,either. | 我也不会 |
[10:21] | One of the many perks of dating a dead guy. | 跟”往者”交往好处多多哦 |
[10:28] | Who’s that lady touching meredith? | 那个摸Meredith的女人是谁? |
[10:30] | Derek’s mom. | Derek的妈妈 |
[10:33] | Oh,that’s why she looks so weird. | 哦 难怪她看上去怪怪的 |
[10:34] | She does not look weird,okay? | 她没有怪怪的 好不好? |
[10:36] | I’ve got it under control.Mer is doing… great. | 一切都在掌控之中 Mere做得…很棒 |
[10:41] | Looks like she’s gonna pee. | 像要尿裤子似的 |
[10:44] | dr. Yang,you mind checking on some of my post-ops?E.R. Is swamped with traumas. | Yang医生 能帮我检查一下术后病患吗? 急诊室伤者太多了 |
[10:47] | Also,would you like to go on a date with me? | 还有 你愿意和我约会吗? |
[10:50] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[10:53] | A date. | 约会 |
[10:55] | You said not to play hot and cold with you,so,um,I’ll pick you up around 8:00? | 你说不要对你忽冷忽热 那8点左右来接你? |
[11:01] | Oh,and make sure mr. Kenner in room 2-2-1-2 gets that enema.He’s been holding on to it for days. | 哦 确保给2212床的Kenner灌肠剂 他便秘好几天了 |
[11:08] | okay. | 好的 |
[11:10] | ‘Cause that wasn’t weird. | 这才怪怪的吧 |
[11:17] | see,another perk of dating a dead guy– no awkward dates. | 跟”往者”交往的又一个好处 没有尴尬的约会 |
[11:20] | 2-to-1,but who’s counting? | 2比1 谁比较好? |
[11:25] | Why can’t I have that nice man’s organs? | 我为什么不能接受那个好心人的器官? |
[11:27] | He offered. | 他愿意给我 |
[11:29] | You know how in school,there are rules you have to follow? | 就像在学校里 有些制度要遵守? |
[11:32] | Well,the same goes for here. | 这里也是一样 |
[11:34] | We have to follow the rules,or else we get in big trouble. | 我们不遵守规则的话会有大麻烦 |
[11:38] | And what that man offered you… was definitely against the rules. | 那个人要给你器官 是绝对违反规定的 |
[11:44] | She’s fighting with the insurance people again. | 她又在和保险公司的人争执 |
[11:47] | You’re not supposed to worry about stuff like that. | 你不要担心那些事情 |
[11:51] | Tell her something good today,even if nothing good happens,she needs good news. | 跟她说点好消息 不管有没有 她需要好消息 |
[12:00] | I’ve got a body full of– of high-quality parts here. | 我身体里装满了健康的器官 |
[12:04] | 3-day liquidatn sale. | 还有3天时间 |
[12:07] | Everything must go. | 每件都拿走吧 |
[12:09] | Even if we could do it,you have to be a match for him, | 就算可以 也得和他的匹配啊 |
[12:12] | which means we’d have to crossmatch your blood with his. | 意味着要拿你的血和他的交叉配型 |
[12:15] | Good thing we’re both in a hospital then. | 幸运的是我们在一个医院 |
[12:21] | let–let me save a life before I go. | 让我死前拯救一条生命吧 |
[12:26] | It’s the–it’s the least I can do. | 这是我唯一能做的了 |
[12:31] | So you really expect me to believe that you want to do this for a kid? | 你指望我相信 你这么做是为了一个孩子? |
[12:37] | Whatever helps you sleep at night,dr. Grey. | 只要能让你安心入眠 Grey医生 |
[12:44] | The infection’s made its way deep into the bone, | 感染已经深入骨髓 |
[12:46] | so we’re gonna have to take the rods out of your legs… | 所以要把钢钎从你的腿里取出… |
[12:48] | and clean out the dead,infected skin and bone. | 并且清理掉坏死 受感染的表皮和骨头 |
[12:51] | You mean I won’t get my 2 inches?All that pain for nothing? | 你是说那两英尺没了? 痛苦都白费了? |
[12:54] | mr. Ruben,at this point,you’re lucky to keep your legs at all. | Ruben先生 这种情况能保住双腿已是幸运 |
[12:57] | Yeah,that’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[12:59] | What are you,5’10”,5’11”? | 你多高 1米78 1米80? |
[13:00] | Leave the doctors,alone,chuck.They’re just trying to help. | 别烦医生了 Chuck 他们在帮你 |
[13:02] | Oh,shut up,gary. | 算了吧 闭嘴 Gary |
[13:04] | You are over 6 feet tall. | 你身高是1米83 |
[13:07] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to have everybody you know literally look down on you? | 你知道身边人都俯视自己 什么感觉吗? |
[13:13] | Or how humiliating it is to have to ask for help from a teenager at the grocery store | 在商店里够不着顶层的架子 只好请小孩子帮忙 |
[13:17] | ’cause you can’t reach the top shelf? | 有多丢人吗? |
[13:20] | I’ve gone on two dat in the last six months,both with women I met over the internet, | 过去半年我谈了两个女网友 |
[13:24] | and hey,no one wants to see me again because no one wants to date the short guy. | 没一个愿意和我见第二面 就因为没人想和矮子谈恋爱 |
[13:28] | – Chuck– I wanted those 2 inches,gary. | – 我真想高那么两英尺 Gary |
[13:32] | I nted them so bad. | 想得抓心挠肝的 |
[13:34] | It’s 2 inches. | 不就是两英尺嘛 |
[13:36] | I mean,wh-what’s the difference between 5’3″ and 5’5″? | 1米6和1米65有什么区别? |
[13:43] | 5’5″ you can say out loud. | 1米65可以理直气壮的说出口 |
[13:51] | Okay,I made a list of the best pediatric G.I.S in the country. | 我做了个顶级儿科专家的地理分布图 |
[13:55] | I figure,between the two of us,we can get one of these guys to come down and do a tips procedure on him. | 私下说 咱们能请一个来做TIPS手术 (经颈静脉肝内门体静脉造流术) |
[13:59] | Doing a tips on a kid who needs a new liver? | 给需要肝脏移植的孩子做TIPS手术? |
[14:01] | – Yeah.- That–that’s like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound. | – 没错 – 这和在枪伤上贴邦迪没什么区别 |
[14:03] | – Well,you have a better idea? – I do. | – 那你有更好的建议吗? – 有 |
[14:06] | Waiting for U.N.O.S.Trusting the process. | 等器官共享网络 相信他们 |
[14:08] | W-why can’t you do that? | 你怎么就不会呢? |
[14:09] | Because I’m tired of waiting while this kid is getting worse. | 因为他每况愈下 我厌倦了等待 |
[14:12] | Jackson’s tired.His mother is,too. | Jackson也厌倦了 他妈妈也是 |
[14:14] | The only one who’s happy to sit on her ass and twiddle her thumbs and wait is you! | 只有你愿意干等着什么都不做! |
[14:18] | Whoa.I have been patient with you.I have been nice. | 我一直都够耐烦够客气的了 |
[14:21] | But I am really over you… hey. | – 但我受不了你 – 嘿 |
[14:22] | Constantly telling me how to do my job. | 一直对我的工作指手画脚 |
[14:24] | – Okay,somebody has to– dr. Bailey. | – 总有人要… – Bailey医生 |
[14:26] | – I’m concerned about this one child – shut up! | – 我说的只是这一个孩子 – 别吵了! |
[14:30] | Respectfully,all right? | 没恶意 好吧? |
[14:31] | Respectfully,shut up. | 拜托 别吵了 |
[14:33] | Because we’ve got organs. | 有器官了 |
[14:38] | ****** | 真希望器官送过来 而不是我们去取 |
[14:43] | I hate flying. | 我讨厌坐飞机 |
[14:44] | I always feel much closer to death on a plane than in the O.R. Don’t you? | 总感觉飞机比手术室离死亡更近 你不觉得吗? |
[14:49] | I do now. | 现在觉得了 |
[14:52] | I met izzie the other day. | 我见过Izzie了 |
[14:54] | She’s very pretty. | 她真漂亮 |
[14:56] | So you–you think she’s the one? | 你觉得…命中注定就是她了吗? |
[14:58] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:00] | Well,I mean,we’re at that age,right? | 咱都到了这个年纪 是吧? |
[15:02] | Marriage,babies… that the plan? | 结婚生子 人生大计嘛? |
[15:06] | I don’t know! | 不知道! |
[15:08] | I’m sorry.I-I don’t make plans,okay? | 抱歉 我人生没有计划 行了吧? |
[15:11] | If there’s a future there,great. | 如果能成 那最好 |
[15:13] | If not,whatever.I’ll get over it.I always do. | 没成我也能挺过来 一直如此 |
[15:15] | Okay? | 行了吧? |
[15:19] | Okay. | 行 |
[15:21] | I think it’s nice. | 真不错 |
[15:23] | Your date. | 你的约会 |
[15:24] | I think you and the pig murderer make a really good couple. | 你跟那个杀猪狂还真是天生一对 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 得了吧 |
[15:28] | What are you gonna do on your date?What are you nna talk about? | 约会时你俩要干什么 说什么呢? |
[15:30] | – Why do you care? – Yeah,why do you care? | – 关你什么事? – 对啊 关你什么事啊? |
[15:34] | You only get to do a first date once. | 初次约会就只有一次 |
[15:36] | It should be… fun and sexy and… ask really good questions. | 应该既好玩又激情四射 还有 要会问问题 |
[15:42] | Ask him why he first decided he wanted to save lives. | 问他最初为什么想要救死扶伤 |
[15:45] | Ooh,ask him what his best surgery ever was. | 问他做得最好的一个手术是什么 |
[15:47] | I know how to go on a date. | 我知道怎么去约会 |
[15:48] | Why is meredith eating pot roast? | Meredith为啥要吃焖烧牛肉? |
[15:52] | It’s a show lunch for the mommy. | 在未来婆婆面前表演呢 |
[15:54] | She’s freaking out.That ponytail?It’s gonna blow. | 她紧张极了 还有马尾辫 会爆开的 |
[15:59] | Derek tells me you–you,uh,grew up right here in seattle. | Derek告诉我说你在西雅图长大 |
[16:02] | Are your parents… mm. | 那你父母也… |
[16:05] | Dead. | 都过世了 |
[16:06] | Mer’s mother died last year. | Mere的妈妈去年过世的 |
[16:08] | Oh,I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:12] | And your father? | 你父亲呢? |
[16:13] | Oh.You know,I… should go check on the patient who’s the serial killer… | 哦 我要去看看病人 那个连环杀手 |
[16:20] | who’s here. | 他就在医院里 |
[16:22] | Not killing people,so that’s good. | 没法杀人 这还不错 |
[16:26] | – I should go. – Yeah. | – 我该走了 – 好的 |
[16:32] | Family isn’t her favorite topic,okay? | 她不是很喜欢谈论家庭 好吧? |
[16:35] | She’s had a rough time of it. | 她之前挺难受的 |
[16:37] | – I didn’t say a word. – I know what you’re thinking. | – 我什么都没说啊 – 我知道你在想什么 |
[16:43] | I was thinking… it must be awful for you… | 我在想…要你治疗一个杀人犯 |
[16:49] | treating a murderer. | 你肯定感觉很糟吧 |
[16:55] | Dad died a long time ago.I’m fine. | 爸爸去世很久了 我没事 |
[16:59] | Grey,what are you doing? | Grey 你干什么呢? |
[17:01] | If you sleep with me,you lunch with me.New rule. | 新规矩 一起睡就要一起吃 |
[17:04] | You let interns sit with you at lunch,dr. Sloan? | Sloan医生 你愿意和实习生吃午饭? |
[17:07] | That is so cool. | 太好了 |
[17:08] | Oh,you want to go halfsies with me on that cookie? | 跟我分享饼干吧 |
[17:10] | uh,what are you gonna trade me for it,huh? | 那你给我什么呢? |
[17:13] | You guys,they have tater tots! | 这里居然有卖Tater Tots薯片! |
[17:17] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[17:23] | Mark. | |
[17:24] | Mrs. Shepherd. | Shepherd太太 |
[17:25] | – You’ve been avoiding me. – What? | – 你一直在躲我 – 哪有 |
[17:27] | You have that same guilty look on your face as you did – when you were 10 years old | 你十岁那年把Derek最爱的青蛙 放进微波炉烤了之后 |
[17:31] | and you put derek’s favorite frog into the microwave. | 也是现在这副内疚的表情 |
[17:34] | I never pressed “start. | 可我没按启动键 |
[17:37] | ” What’s going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[17:41] | I’m sleeping with her. | 我和她上床了 |
[17:44] | Oh,mark!Not again. | 噢 Mark! 不会又来了吧 |
[17:47] | – How could you? – No,no. | – 你怎么能这么做呢? – 不是 |
[17:48] | No,not meredith. | 不是Meredith |
[17:50] | God,no. | 天啊 当然不是 |
[17:52] | Meredith’s ltle sister. | 是Meredith的妹妹 |
[17:56] | Which one is she? | 哪个是她? |
[17:58] | The,uh,the… one with the juice box. | 喝果汁那个 |
[18:06] | Are my new organs here yet? | 我的新器官都到了吗? |
[18:07] | Mm,not yet. | 还没有 |
[18:08] | But we’re gonna get you all prepped now. | 但要先帮你做术前准备 |
[18:10] | So that we can put them in as soon as they get here. | 等器官一到 才能马上移植 |
[18:13] | When you wake up,you’re gonna be a brand-neboy with brand-new parts. | 等你醒来 就是新器官 新生活了 |
[18:17] | I can’t believe this is it. | 真不敢相信 |
[18:19] | The thought of us getting to live our lives outside of this hospital… | 我们能过上没有医院的生活 |
[18:23] | – don’t get me wrong,miranda.I – love our chats. | 别误会了Miranda 我喜欢和你说话 |
[18:25] | But it’ll be nice not to see my face every day? | 不用每天见我这张脸了 很高兴吧? |
[18:28] | so freakin’ nice. | 再高兴不过了 |
[18:42] | it’s just a kid. | 他还是个孩子啊 |
[18:43] | Yep.Let’s go get his organs. | 没错 去取他的器官吧 |
[18:51] | Am I hallucinating,or is that a really high ponytail? | 我在做梦还是真看到马尾辫了? |
[18:56] | you’re not hallucinating. | 你没做梦 |
[18:58] | But once your brain starts to herniate,I can’t promise anything. | 但一旦你发生脑疝 可就说不准了 |
[19:02] | So I’m really circling the drain here? | 那么我真会死在这儿吗? |
[19:06] | You should just take my organs right now,help that poor kid. | 你该马上用我的器官 去救那可怜的孩子 |
[19:09] | Oh,they found him organs.They’re flying them over right now. | 他们找到匹配器官了 正飞过去取 |
[19:12] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[19:23] | did you know that they let you choose? | 你知道可以自选死法吗? |
[19:28] | Hanging or lethal– you get to pick your poison,literally. | 绞刑或注射 如果可以自己挑选毒药 |
[19:36] | Which one would you choose? | 你会选哪种? |
[19:41] | medically speaking,which one’S… better? | 从医学角度讲 那种…好些? |
[19:50] | well,with hanging,your neck breaks,which severs your spinal cord, | 绞刑导致颈部折断 切断脊髓 |
[19:55] | which causes your blood pressure to drop to nothing, | 致使血压降为零 |
[19:58] | and you lose consciousness. | 你会失去知觉 |
[19:59] | You don’t actually die for several minutes. | 几分钟后才真正死去 |
[20:02] | And with lethal injection,they inject an anesthetic first, | 药物注射之前 会先注射麻醉剂 |
[20:06] | which puts you to sleep,and then a paralytic, | 使你昏睡 然后注射肌肉松弛剂 |
[20:10] | which stops your diaphragm and your lungs,and then potassium, | 停止你的呼吸系统 最后使用氯化钾 |
[20:14] | which stops your heart. | 停止你的心跳 |
[20:25] | was,um… | 这种 ��… |
[20:28] | was I a match? | 我应该是这种? |
[20:32] | yes,you were. | 是的 你是 |
[20:56] | Can I help you with something? Were you looking for Dr. Shep– | 需要帮助吗? 你在找Shep– |
[21:00] | are you a good girl? | 你是个好女孩吗? |
[21:02] | I–what? | 我–什么? |
[21:04] | A good girl. | 一个好女孩 |
[21:05] | I don’t mean perfect. I mean… | 我不是说完美 只是… |
[21:07] | relatively speaking. | 相对而言的好 |
[21:10] | – Are you? – Yes. | – 你是吗? – 是的 |
[21:13] | How many sexual partners have you had? I won’t judge. Um… | – 你有过多少个性伴侣? 问问而已 – 嗯… |
[21:17] | six. | 6个 |
[21:18] | No,s-seven. | 不 7个 |
[21:19] | K-kinda six. | 好像是6 |
[21:21] | But kinda seven. | 又好像是7 |
[21:22] | – Criminal record? – Speeding ticket. | – 犯罪纪录? – 超速 |
[21:24] | – How fast? – 12 miles or. | – 多快? – 12英里左右 |
[21:26] | That’s fast. Well,it wasn’t too– it wa–it was way too fast. | – 那么快 – 不–是太快了 |
[21:29] | But I was–I was downhill and I was–ias– I was coasting,ma’am. | 但我是在下坡 我–我只是滑行 女士 |
[21:35] | Now I don’t suppose you can tell me… | 能告诉我… |
[21:40] | where the gift shop is? | 礼品商店在哪吗? |
[21:43] | first floor,east wing. | 东楼底层 |
[21:53] | it’s like pudding in here. | 里面就像塞满了布丁 |
[21:55] | this is exactly why I don’t do this procedure. | 所以我才不做这种手术 |
[21:57] | I mean,you’re living with broken legs for months. | 想想看 撑着伤腿活几个月 |
[21:59] | You’re in excruciating pain. | 忍受着巨大的痛苦 |
[22:02] | God,all for a few inches. | 老天 就为了几英寸 |
[22:04] | pain and agony for a little bit of pleasure. | 痛并快乐着 |
[22:07] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[22:09] | If it’s that bad,why don’t you just stop sleep– | 若真那么糟 何不干脆停止和她做– |
[22:13] | – doing what you’re doing? – Because it doesn’t feel bad when I’M… | – 做你所做的事? – 因为当时并没有感觉不好 当我… |
[22:17] | doing it. | 做的时候 |
[22:19] | it’s good. It’s great. | 感觉很好 非常好 |
[22:21] | and maybe if you weren’t so scared of getting burned, | 如果不害怕受伤 |
[22:24] | you’d feel the same. | 你也会体验同样的快乐 |
[22:28] | you know,I used to walk tall around here. | 知道么 我以前眼高于顶 |
[22:32] | I used to walk tall. | 真的眼高于顶 |
[22:34] | Then… | 直到… |
[22:35] | came george. | 认识George |
[22:37] | He took off at least an inch. | 他夺走了我至少一英寸的”高度” |
[22:40] | Then erica went and left me. That shaved off a few more. | 之后是Erica 离开了我 我又被削减了一些 |
[22:44] | I got shorter. | 我越来越矮 |
[22:48] | All that humiliation,it makes you shorter. So,yeah,I am scared of getting hurt | 所有这些屈辱 使我变矮 所以 是的 我害怕受伤 |
[22:50] | because one more personal disaster right now would cut me off at the knees. | 因为再经历一次情感伤害 会让我失去膝盖以下的部分 |
[23:01] | so,uh,valentine’s day? | 嗯 情人节啊? |
[23:04] | Personally,I mean,I think you can’t go wrong with jewelry. | 个人认为 珠宝永远是正确的选择 |
[23:07] | If you want,I can recommend some local plac– what is wrong with you? | – 如果需要 我可以推荐一些当地的– – 你是怎么回事? |
[23:11] | What? | 什么? |
[23:11] | We just took a liver and an intestine from a little kid– | 我们刚从一个孩子那取走了肝脏和小肠– |
[23:14] | a dead little kid– and you don’t even care. | 一个死去的小孩 而你漠不关心 |
[23:18] | You’re talking about rainbows and relationships and crap. | 还在大谈天气和情感关系这些废话 |
[23:22] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病? |
[23:28] | You don’t think that I know that they just pulled the plug on a kid? | 你以为我不知道 他们刚切割了一个孩子? |
[23:32] | You don’t think I get that? | 你以为我不明白? |
[23:36] | You don’t think I know about the tiny,tiny coffin they’re gonna stick him in? | 你以为我不知道 他们会把他放入一个很小很小的棺材? |
[23:40] | I know about the tiny coffins. | 我知道那些小棺材 |
[23:42] | I see them all the time, | 我经常见到它们 |
[23:44] | in my sleep. | 在梦里 |
[23:46] | So if you don’t mind,I’m gonna keep talki | 所以如果不介意 我还是要继续谈论 |
[23:49] | relationships and rainbows and crap, | 情感和天气那些废话 |
[23:53] | and I’m gonna make plans for tomorrow, | 我要为明天做打算 |
[23:56] | because that’s what you do,karev. | 因为这是工作 Karev |
[23:59] | You make plans. | 为明天打算 |
[24:02] | You have to. | 必须如此 |
[24:03] | You turn your back on the tiny coffins | 抛开那些小棺材 |
[24:06] | and you face forward… | 朝前看… |
[24:09] | to the next kid. | 为了下一个孩子 |
[24:17] | – So how’s our death row guy? – Oh,he’s pissing me off. | – 那个死刑犯怎么样了? – 噢 我快抓狂了 |
[24:20] | He has blossoming brain contusions now,and he’s refusing surgery. | 他有开花式脑挫伤 却拒绝手术 |
[24:22] | He thinks that’s gonna get him a stay of execution? | 他认为这能使他免于行刑? |
[24:24] | No,he’d just like to die here. | 不 他只是想死在这 |
[24:26] | He wants to control it,wants to choose. | 他要掌握控制权 选择权 |
[24:28] | I went a little overboard buying bears for your nieces. | 我给你的侄子买了小熊 |
[24:31] | – Mom,this is major owen hunt. – Major? | – 妈 这位是Owen Hunt少校 – 少校? |
[24:34] | I was navy nurse for 25 years. | 我在海军做了25年护士 |
[24:36] | – Where were you stationed,major hunt? – In the thick of it,in iraq. | – 你的驻扎地在哪 Hunt少校? – 最需要的地方 伊拉克 |
[24:38] | Welcome home. You must have stories. | 欢迎归来 你一定经历了很多 |
[24:42] | Not any worth telling,ma’am. | 不值一提 女士 |
[24:48] | – I finished your post-ops. – Thank you,Dr. Yang. | – 我做好了术后护理 – 谢谢 Yang医生 |
[24:58] | So what was your best surgery ever? | 你做过的最好的手术是什么? |
[25:01] | – What? – Nothing. I,uh… | – 什么? – 没什么 我 呃… |
[25:03] | stupid. | 真傻 |
[25:06] | – finishing the vena cava. – Anastamosis looks good. | – 完成下腔静脉 – 脉络膜看上去很好 |
[25:09] | Now all that’s left is to release the clamps. | 现在只剩松开钳子了 |
[25:13] | You should do the honors,miranda. He’s your patient. | 你该享受这一时刻 Miranda 他是你的病人 |
[25:19] | thank you,Dr. Robbins. | 谢谢 Robbins医生 |
[25:35] | call on me. | 我有话 |
[25:39] | call on me. | 我有话 |
[25:42] | Call on me! | 我有话! |
[25:45] | There’s a spot on the duodenum. | 十二指肠那有个斑点 |
[25:49] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西? |
[25:51] | – I don’t feel too good. – I.C.P.Is critical.Is critical. | – 我很不舒服 – 颅内压高 很高 |
[25:54] | We have to get him down to the O.R, | 必须送他去手术室 |
[25:55] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[25:57] | We have to get you to surgery. | 我们必须给你手术 |
[25:59] | I’m not scared of dying. | 我不怕死 |
[26:01] | I just don’t want to do it strapped down to a table like some | 我只是不愿意被绑在手术台上 像个 |
[26:05] | a-animal. | 牲口 |
[26:07] | Please,please… | 求你 求你了… |
[26:09] | please,Dr. Grey… | 求你了 Grey医生… |
[26:12] | let me go. | 让我去吧 |
[26:17] | push the paralytics. | 注射肌肉松弛剂 |
[26:21] | Okay,start bagging him. Intubate and get him into the O.R. | 开始过床 插管 送手术室 |
[26:24] | I need another doctor’s signature… | 我需要另一个医生的签字… |
[26:27] | consent to operate… | 同意手术… |
[26:29] | all right,sign. | 好了 签吧 |
[26:32] | sign the form. | 签这表格 |
[26:34] | Meredith,sign the form. | Meredith 签这表格 |
[26:38] | meredith! Sign the form. | meredith! 签这表格 |
[26:43] | yang,you’re scrubbing in. | Yang 洗手上台 |
[26:52] | ******************Is there a source? | 源头在哪里? |
[26:55] | This can’t be happening. This just cannot be happening,not to this little boy. | 这不可能 不能发生在这个小男孩身上 |
[26:59] | – This is not happening. This is not happening. – These organs are dead,Dr. Bail | – 不可能的 不可能的 – 器官已经坏死 Baily医生 |
[27:02] | they’re making him sicker. Keeping them in is doing him more harm than good. | 只会加重他的病情 留着它们有害无益 |
[27:05] | – Sir,maybe if- – he will die if you leave them in. | – 头儿 如果… – 留下它们 他会死的 |
[27:07] | He’ll die if we take them out,sir. | 拿出来的话 他才会死 头儿 |
[27:11] | maybe we could try a portacaval shunt. It’ll keep the circulation going and bypass the liver. | 也许可以试试静脉分流 这样能够维持循环系统 绕开肝脏 |
[27:15] | – That’s just a temporary fix. – Anybody got any better ideas? | – 这只是暂时性的措施 – 有人有更好的主意吗? |
[27:20] | Then I don’t see what choice we have,Dr. Bailey. | 看来我们别无选择了 Bailey医生 |
[27:21] | – How much time do we have to find him new organs? – 24 hours. | – 能撑多久? – 24小时 |
[27:27] | Get some more laps in there,too. | 这里再多些包扎 |
[27:30] | We’re gonna put this piece of skull in Mr. Dunn’s abdomen. | 我们要把这块头骨植入Dunn的腹部 |
[27:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:35] | To allow the swelling in the brain to resolve. | 使得脑内肿胀消解 |
[27:37] | The circulation of the abdomen preserves the bone marrow of the skull piece. | 腹部的循环能够保存好头骨的骨髓 |
[27:41] | Very good. | 很好 |
[27:43] | Thanks for letting me scrub in. | 谢谢你 让我参加手术 |
[27:45] | I guess we finally see eye to eye on something. | 我们终于有意见一致的时候了 |
[27:53] | are we ever gonna find out why it clotted off? | 我们能找出堵塞的原因吗? |
[27:55] | Sometimes the body– the pieces just break. | 有时候身体的零件就这么坏了 |
[27:59] | – I’m like that. – Yeah? | – 跟我挺像 – 是吗? |
[28:01] | You dying for no good reason? | 你就不明不白地死了? |
[28:06] | No,my life is in pieces… | 不 我的生活支离破碎… |
[28:09] | all the time. And… | 一直是这样 |
[28:11] | and they just keep breaking. And as soon as I fix one,another one goes down. | 一片片打碎 刚拼好了这块 另一块又碎了 |
[28:16] | Listen,I’m not trying to piss you off by being here. I’m just trying to… | 听着 我来这不是为了惹你生气 只是想要… |
[28:19] | keep it together,you know,piece by pce. | 拼凑我的生活 一片片黏贴起来 |
[28:49] | That ponytail… | 你的马尾辫… |
[28:51] | looks ridiculous. | 太滑稽了 |
[29:08] | – She’s a lovely girl. – A lovely girl who’s off-limits. | – 她是个可爱的姑娘 – 一个严禁触碰的可爱姑娘 |
[29:12] | Baloney. She isn’t the problem. You are. | 胡说 问题不在于她 而在于你 |
[29:15] | You have very low expectations for yourself,mark sloan. | 你对自己期望很低 Mark Sloan |
[29:18] | Since you were a little boy,you always have. | 从小都是 |
[29:20] | And it’s time to raise them. | 是时候提升下了 |
[29:22] | She’s 24. | 她才24岁 |
[29:23] | You have the emotional maturityof a horny 15 year old. | 你的情商顶多算15岁的毛头小子 |
[29:27] | You need young. | 你需要年轻的 |
[29:31] | so we had to shave off about a quarter-inch of leg bone in order to save the legs. | 为了保住你的腿 我们不得不磨掉 你0.25英寸的腿骨 |
[29:38] | You mean I’m shorter? | 你是说我变矮了? |
[29:39] | I’m a quarter of an inch shorter? | 我又矮了0.25英寸? |
[29:41] | It’s a quarter-inch. It’s not a big deal. | 就0.25英寸 没什么大不了的 |
[29:45] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[29:46] | I am under 5’3″. | 我连5尺3都没有了 |
[29:49] | I am 5’2 and 3/4s? | 我才5尺2又3/4寸了? |
[29:52] | Oh,no,but,hey,uh,maybe I could still just squeeze over that height requirement at the amusement park. | 不 哦 也许还能勉强挤进 娱乐场的身高线呢 |
[29:57] | Oh! | 哦! |
[29:57] | Do you know why I never played varsity basketball? | 知道我为什么没进大学篮球队吗 |
[30:02] | – ‘Cause you didn’t make the team? – No,no,no. | – 因为你没能入选? – 不 不 不 |
[30:04] | I-I didn’t try out for the team | 我根本没去选拔 |
[30:06] | because I didn’t want to make you feel bad for being too short to play. | 我不想让你觉得自己太矮 不能打球 心里难过 |
[30:10] | even now,if I have a bad day,I can’t even talk to my own brother about it, | 时至今日 我都不敢把自己的苦恼 告诉亲哥哥 |
[30:13] | because maybe you had a bad day,and you’re short. | 因为也许你也正烦着 况且你长得矮 ! |
[30:17] | I couldn’t even get depressed about lori leaving me | 就算Lori离开了我 我都不能感到沮丧 |
[30:20] | because you don’t have a girlfriend and you’re short! | 因为你根本没有女朋友 而且你长得矮! |
[30:23] | And by the way, | 顺便提点你一下 |
[30:24] | the reason you don’t have a girlfriend– it’s not because you’re short. | 找不到女朋友 不是因为你矮 |
[30:27] | It’s because all you ever do is talk about being short! | 而是因为你成天唧唧歪歪的 就是你长得如何矮! |
[30:33] | No one knows how short you are except for you,dude. | 除了你自己 没人知道你有多矮 兄弟 |
[30:37] | No one cares. | 没人在乎 |
[30:45] | I’m an ass,aren’t I? | 我是个混蛋 是不是 |
[30:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:50] | And you’re short. | 你还很矮 |
[30:56] | Good night,Mrs. Shepherd. Nice to meet you. | 晚安 Shepherd太太 见到你很高兴 |
[30:58] | Major hunt,how have you been sleeping? | Hunt医生 你睡得如何? |
[31:01] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[31:03] | When I can’t sleep,I use valerian root. | 我睡不着时 就吃缬草根 |
[31:05] | I know you doctors don’t think much of herbs,but I find it helps. | 我知道你们医生觉得草药没什么用 但我觉得挺管用的 |
[31:09] | Have you been sleeping… | 回来之后… |
[31:11] | since you came back? | 你有安睡吗? |
[31:14] | I’m fine,ma’am. I… | 我很好 太太 我… |
[31:17] | sleep just fine. | 睡得挺好 |
[31:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:25] | – How does your head feel,Mr. Dunn? – Why didn’t you just let me go? | – 你头觉得如何 Dunn先生? – 为什么不让我就这么去了? |
[31:29] | You’re not dying here. | 你不会死在这儿的 |
[31:30] | What are you so scared of,Dr. Shepherd,losing control? | 你这么害怕干嘛 Shepherd医生? 没有控制感? |
[31:34] | I.C.P.S are stable. Continue neuro exaMs. And keep an eye on his blood pressure. I don’t want it dropping overnight. | 颅内压稳定 继续神经检测 注意血压 今晚不要让它降下去 |
[31:39] | Sure. | 好的 |
[31:41] | Or maybe you know that,deep down,you’re no better than I am. | 或许潜意识里 你明白和我半斤八两 |
[31:45] | You decide who lives and dies all the time, | 你一直决定着人们的生死 |
[31:47] | but for you,they call it medicine,not a capital offense. | 但在你来看 这被称之为医学 而不是人身攻击 |
[31:52] | Nobody gets to choose, | 大家都没得选择 |
[31:54] | not me, | 我没得选 |
[31:55] | not a patient in this hospital, | 这个医院里的每个病人都没得选 |
[31:58] | and certainly not the five women you slaughtered. | 当然你屠杀的那五个女人 也都没得选 |
[32:00] | So when I say you’re not gonna diin this hospital, | 我说你不会死在这家医院 |
[32:02] | I mean | 我的意思是 |
[32:04] | there is no way in hell I will let you die | 我绝不会让你死在 |
[32:07] | in this hospital. | 这家医院 |
[32:10] | You don’t get off that easy. | 想死 没那么容易 |
[32:14] | I am nothing like you. | 我和你不同 |
[32:23] | Meredith,I just looking for Derek | Meredith 我在找Derek |
[32:26] | I thought you’d be with him. | 我以为你和他一起呢 |
[32:32] | you seem like a very nice person. | 你是个很好的人 |
[32:34] | You’ve been very kind,and you’ve gen me a chance. | 你一直很友好 也在给我机会 |
[32:38] | And it seems like you want to like me. | 似乎你也想喜欢我 |
[32:42] | So it’s only fair you should know… | 所以你应该有权知道… |
[32:46] | the pink and the ponytail and the smiling with t teeth | 分红头绳 马尾辫 灿烂的笑脸… |
[32:51] | I’m a fraud. It’s fake. | 都是装出来的 都是假的 |
[32:53] | I’m not the kind of girl mothers like. | 我不是能讨妈妈欢心的女孩 |
[32:55] | I’m not happy and bubbly. | 我不是阳光开心果 |
[32:57] | I’m dark and cloudy, | 我是个阴郁的人 |
[32:59] | because I’m the type of crazy person who… | 因为 我甚至不正常… |
[33:03] | feels bad for serial killers. | 会为连环杀手感到伤心 |
[33:10] | It was very nice to meet you,meredith. | 认识你很高兴 Meredith |
[33:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[33:40] | I want to meet your mother. | 我想见见你妈妈 |
[33:41] | Iz. | |
[33:42] | I want to go on a date with you,denny. | 我想和你去约会 Denny |
[33:44] | I want to… | 我想… |
[33:45] | eat dinner at a restaurant and not look like a crazy person talking to myself. | 在餐厅和你共进晚餐 而不是像个疯子一样自言自语 |
[33:50] | I want to walk down the street with you and hold your hand. | 我想挽着你在街上散步 |
[33:54] | I want to tell my friends about you. | 我想和朋友谈论你 |
[33:56] | I want… | 我想… |
[33:59] | I want… | 我想… |
[34:02] | what? | 什么? |
[34:04] | I want you alive. | 我想你活过来 |
[34:16] | Are you breaking up with me,izzie stevens? | 你是要和我分手吗 Izzie Stevens? |
[34:21] | I think I am. | 我想是的 |
[34:30] | – you want to get a drink? – I would,but I have plans. | – 想去喝一杯吗? – 但我有安排了 |
[34:33] | Right. | 哦 对的 |
[34:38] | Walk tall. | 挺起腰杆 |
[34:41] | What? | 什么? |
[34:44] | All you can do is be brave enough to get out there. | 除了勇敢地走出去 别无选择 |
[34:48] | You fought. You loved. | 你拼搏过 深爱过 |
[34:50] | You lost. | 失去过 |
[34:53] | Walk tall,torres. | Torres 挺直腰杆向前走 |
[35:03] | You’re lat you’re really late. They probably closed the kitchen. | 你迟到了 严重迟到 可能会吃闭门羹 |
[35:05] | I didn’t want you to thi that I stood you up. | 我没想放你鸽子的 |
[35:11] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了? |
[35:16] | I haven’t been on a date in a five years,since before I entered the military, | 我参军后就没约会过 整整五年了 |
[35:20] | and I– I just wanted to take the edge off. – You’re drunk? You’re late and drunk? | – 我只想平静一下 – 你醉了 迟到还大醉? |
[35:24] | I will make this up to you,I promise. This is not what you deserve. | 我会补偿的 我保证 不该这么对你 |
[35:27] | I know this is not what you deserve,and I will make is up to y,I-I promise. | 我知道不该这么对你 我会补偿的 我保证 |
[35:31] | Okay,before you say anything else,Dr. Good times,you need to shower. | 好吧 美好时光医生 长篇大论之前 你还是去洗个澡吧 |
[35:34] | You smell like a distillery. | 满身酒味 |
[35:40] | No. Not here. I… | 不 不是这儿… 我 |
[35:44] | your father… | 你老爸… |
[35:46] | always wanted you to have this for the right girl. | 一直想让你把这个给合适的姑娘 |
[35:51] | Addie wasn’t right,clearly. | Addie显然不合适 |
[35:58] | You spent less than an hour witheredith. | 你和Meredith共处不到一小时 |
[36:02] | You rely even know her. | 对她知之甚少 |
[36:05] | I know enough. | 足够了 |
[36:07] | I know… | 我知道… |
[36:08] | it’s easier to have compassion for a good person than a murderer. | 能同情杀人犯并不简单 |
[36:13] | I know how angry you still are about what happened to dad. | 我知道你对你爸的事儿 余气未消 |
[36:16] | Of course I’m angry. | 我当然气 |
[36:19] | Aren’t you? | 你不气吗? |
[36:25] | I still can’t sleep on his side of the bed. | 我还是不能睡他那侧 |
[36:28] | The mattre is wearing unevenly. | 床垫都高低不平了 |
[36:32] | But no… | 但是 不… |
[36:35] | no,I’m not angry,not anymore. | 我不生气 不再生气了 |
[36:41] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[36:45] | You see things in black and white. | 你眼中的世界黑白分明 |
[36:48] | Meredith doesn’T. | Meredith不是 |
[36:50] | No. | 的确 |
[36:51] | You need a spoonful of that. | 你正需要这点 |
[36:53] | You need her. | 你需要她 |
[36:59] | She’s the one. | 就是她了 |
[37:09] | yang! Yang! | |
[37:15] | I thought of it. I thought of my best surgery ever. | 我想起来了 我最好的手术 |
[37:17] | – You’re weari shoes in my shower. – My first blast injury in theield. | – 你穿着鞋在我浴室洗澡 – 第一次在战地处理爆炸损伤 |
[37:20] | The body was mangled– homemade explosive device, | 自制爆炸装置弄的… 全身血肉模糊 |
[37:23] | cooper and wires embedded 5 inches deep in the abdomen, | 电线铜片插入腹腔5英寸 |
[37:27] | arms and legs hanging on by threads of skin. | 手脚仅靠一点皮肉挂在身上 |
[37:29] | I’d never seen anything like it,not in a textbook,not in residency. | 书里没读过 实习没见过 |
[37:32] | Incredible,body full of holes– | 难以想象 全身是洞 |
[37:36] | traumaurgeon’s dream. | 伤科之梦 |
[37:38] | I put tourniquets on where I could,started tying off the arteries with my bare hands, | 在能放置之处放止血带 赤手给动脉打结 |
[37:41] | but the bleeding was everywhere– stomach,chest. | 但是到处放血 胸腔 腹腔 |
[37:46] | The best pressure I could think of was my own body, | 能想到的最大压力就是我的身体 |
[37:48] | so I-I laid there for two hours on top of him, | 所以我在他身上躺了足足两小时 |
[37:51] | just not moving,trying to keep that dam from bursting with my hands, | 纹丝不动 用我的手 膝盖 手肘 |
[37:56] | my knees,my elbows. | 阻止血管爆裂 |
[38:00] | Body | 全身 |
[38:02] | full of holes, | 都是洞 |
[38:04] | and he never bled ou I wouldn’t let him. | 却没有大量失血 我阻止了 |
[38:08] | He made it to the hospital,he made it home. A month later,he… | 他坚持到医院 一直到康复出院 一个月后… |
[38:12] | he sent me a letter thanking me for saving his life,and then he shot himself. | 他来信感谢我的救命之恩 然后饮弹身亡 |
[38:25] | That was my best surgery. | 那是我最成功的手术 |
[38:31] | And my worst. | 也是最失败的 |
[38:36] | We’re human. | 人非圣贤 |
[38:38] | We make mistakes. | 孰能无过 |
[38:44] | We misestimate… | 判断失误… |
[38:49] | we call it wrong. | 我们管它叫过错 |
[39:06] | But when a surgeon makes a bad judgment call, | 但当外科医生作出不当判断 |
[39:09] | it’s not as simple. | 就复杂得多了 |
[39:11] | So,uh, | 呃… |
[39:13] | I checked,and,uh,we have a few vacation days coming up. | 我查了一下 接下来有几天假期 |
[39:15] | Maybe we could take a road trip? | 考虑下自驾游吧 |
[39:18] | Stop in iowa,see some corn? | 在爱荷华歇息 看看玉米地 |
[39:21] | – Doesn’t your mom live in iowa? – Yeah. | – 你妈不是住在爱荷华么? – 是啊 |
[39:23] | I think she’d like to meet you. | 我觉得她愿意见你 |
[39:30] | Or not. | 或者不要 |
[39:32] | Bad idea. Forget it. | 馊主意 pass掉 |
[39:41] | There’s a bottle of tequila in the laundry room that has our name on it. | 洗衣房有瓶龙舌兰酒 上面写着我们的名字 |
[39:45] | Don’t move. | 待着别动 |
[40:00] | alex… | |
[40:04] | we gotta talk. | 我们要谈一谈 |
[40:11] | People get hurt. | 人会受伤 |
[40:13] | They bleed. | 会流血 |
[40:15] | I’m so sorry.I just heard. What happens now? | 真抱歉 我刚听说 下一步怎么办? |
[40:18] | Now we wait for a miracle. | 等待奇迹 |
[40:25] | So we struggle over every stitch. | 每缝一针 都挣扎 |
[40:30] | We agonize… | 每一处缝合… |
[40:35] | over every suture. | 都痛苦不堪 |
[40:42] | during surgery,Dr. Shepherd removed a piece of your skull, | 手术中 Shepherd移除了一块头盖骨 |
[40:46] | is now only covered by dura mater. | 也就是说现在你的大脑 只有硬脑膜盖着 |
[40:50] | It’s virtually exposed. | 实质上是暴露的 |
[40:52] | If somehow that area were to be damaged, | 如果那块地方受到损伤 |
[40:55] | it would cause intracranial bleeding, | 会引起颅内出血 |
[40:57] | which would cause your brain to swell worse than it did today,x | 意味着你的大脑会比今天肿得更厉害 |
[41:01] | which would result in brain death. | 也就意味着脑死亡 |
[41:05] | So as your doctor, | 所以作为你的医生 |
[41:06] | I need you to be very careful not to damage it. | 我建议你小心 别伤到那儿 |
[41:11] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 明白了吗? |
[41:23] | Dr. Grey… | Grey医生… |
[41:27] | are you doing this | 你这么做 |
[41:28] | for the kid | 是为了孩子 |
[41:31] | or for me? | 还是为我? |
[41:32] | Because the snap judgments, | 因为毫不迟疑 |
[41:34] | the ones that come to us quickly and easily, | 呼之即来的 |
[41:36] | without hesitation… | 决断… |
[41:39] | whatever helps you sleep at night. | 为了让你睡得安详 |
[41:41] | They’re the ones that haunt us forever. | 永远与我们 形影不离 |