时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | I believe in heaven. | 我相信天堂 |
[00:25] | I also believe in hell. | 也相信地狱 |
[00:33] | I’ve never seen either,but I believe they exist. | 虽未亲见 但我坚信其存在 |
[00:46] | they have to exist… | 它们必须存在 |
[00:57] | because without a heaven… | 因为若没有天堂 |
[00:59] | without a hell… | 也没有地狱 |
[01:02] | we’re all just headed for limbo. | 我们的去向便模糊不定 |
[01:05] | you coming? | 你来吗? |
[01:07] | If it’s bad,the nurses will come and get us. | 如果情况恶化 护士会来通知的 |
[01:10] | DR. Grey,he’s seizing. | Grey医生 他抽搐了 |
[01:12] | Well,how about now?Now can we go? | 现在呢 可以去了吧? |
[01:14] | Sadie… | |
[01:15] | go find something else to do,now. | 去找其他人处理 快去 |
[01:19] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[01:33] | GREY ANANTOMY Season 5 Episode 13 | |
[01:40] | why are you still here? | 你怎么还不走? |
[01:43] | I’m here for you,izzie stevens. | 我为你而在 Izzie Stevens |
[01:45] | No.No,you’re not,because I broke up with you. | 错 我们都分手了 |
[01:48] | So you are not here for me. | 所以我们不能在一起 |
[01:50] | I’m sorry,but…you have to go. | 抱歉 你必须离开 |
[01:56] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[01:57] | – I’m here for you. – Me,yeah,right. | – 我为你而在 – 为我 没错 |
[02:00] | – I am.I’m here– stop saying that! | – 我为了你而来… – 别说了! |
[02:15] | DR. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[02:18] | I just called U.N.O.S. Jackson’s officially at the top of the list for a liver and small bowel. | 我刚问过器官共享网络 Jackson已在肝肠移植名单的首位了 |
[02:22] | They can’t come soon enough.His ammonia level’s starting to rise. | 就怕迟了 他的氨含量已开始升高了 |
[02:25] | I thought the shunt was supposed to buy us 24 hours. | 我以为分流器能争取来24小时 |
[02:28] | Isn’t that what you said,that it should give us 24 hours? | 你不是说 可以维持24小时吗? |
[02:33] | Melinda,we’re doing everything that we can. | Melinda 我们正在竭尽全力 |
[02:36] | I know. I-I know you are. | 我明白 |
[02:42] | uh,excuse me. | 失陪 |
[02:51] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[02:53] | He had a seizure.I gave him lorazepam. | 他发生抽搐 我用了氯羟安定 |
[02:55] | You page shepherd? | 你通知Shepherd医生了吗? |
[02:56] | I paged you. | 我通知你了 |
[02:58] | – Page shepherd. – The patient doesn’t want that. | – 通知Shepherd医生 – 病人不想那样 |
[03:00] | – Oh,really?He tell you that? – yes. | – 真的? 他跟你说的? – 没错 |
[03:03] | Don’t page him. | 别呼他 |
[03:05] | He’s terribly unpleasant. | 看到他我就不爽 |
[03:08] | MR. Dunn is a match for your kid who needs the transplant. | Dunn先生和需要器官移植的孩子匹配 |
[03:13] | He’s a match. | 他们匹配 |
[03:16] | You probably have a brain bleed,which is why we need to get shepherd in here. | 你可能脑出血 因此要请Shepherd医生来 |
[03:20] | DR. Bailey,he’s gonna die anyway. | Bailey医生 他横竖都是死 |
[03:23] | The boy who needs organs I presume wants to live. | 那个需要器官的孩子 肯定想活下来 |
[03:29] | And me? | 我呢? |
[03:31] | I have organs. | 我有器官 |
[03:35] | And I’m ready to die. | 也准备面对死亡了 |
[03:42] | – DR. Sloan. – DR. Grey. | – Sloan医生 – Grey医生 |
[03:45] | After you,DR. Grey. | 您先请 Grey医生 |
[03:47] | Thank you,DR. Sloan. | 多谢 Sloan医生 |
[03:53] | I know it feels wrong. | 我知道你觉得不妥 |
[03:54] | It feels wrong on so many levels,I can’t even count them. | 无论怎么说 这样都不妥 |
[03:57] | But there is no case in any medical book that tells you how to deal with this situation. | 但没有哪本医书教你 如何处理这种情况 |
[04:01] | Well,I don’t need a book.I know what to do– what’s best for my patient. | 我不需要书 我知道做什么对病人最好 |
[04:04] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也这么做 |
[04:06] | – I am. – Oh,oh,really? | – 我就是这么做的啊 – 真的吗? |
[04:07] | You page shepherd yet? | 那你通知Shepherd了吗? |
[04:09] | Are you gonna page him? | 换做你 你会通知他吗? |
[04:14] | I’m going to do my best to keep that beautiful boy alive long enough to find him some organs. | 我会尽力维持那孩子的命 直到找到合适器官 |
[04:20] | I suggest you do everything you can to keep your patient alive,because we’re doctors,grey. | 建议你也尽力保住病人的命 因为我们是医生 Grey医生 |
[04:26] | We’re not executioners. | 不是刽子手 |
[04:34] | – don’t even tell me. – Locked. | – 不是吧… – 锁住了 |
[04:36] | People sleeping or– why do I bother asking? | 有人睡觉还是…我干嘛要问呢? |
[04:40] | This is ridiculous.I need sleep. | 太离谱了 我得睡觉 |
[04:42] | oh,my god! | |
[04:45] | That’s not a good noise. | 这声音可不怎么正常 |
[04:46] | – That’s a bad noise. – That’s a really bad noise. | – 不正常 – 太不正常了 |
[04:52] | Oh,my god.Are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吧? |
[04:54] | – No. – It’s bent in the middle. | – 不好 – 从中间弯了 |
[04:56] | I-I-I think I broke it. | 好像…是我弄折的 |
[04:58] | Get torres! | 找Torres医生来! |
[04:59] | go! | 快去! |
[05:25] | you two are on jackson all day today. | 今天你俩全天负责Jackson |
[05:28] | He doesn’t have a liver or intestines,which means toxins are gonna build up and his braiis gonna swell. | 他没有肝肠 会造成毒素聚集和脑部肿大 |
[05:32] | We can’t stop it,but we can try like hell to slow it down. | 我们无法阻止 但可以尽力减缓 |
[05:35] | – I on it,DR. Bailey. – You don’t have time for this,izzie. | – 我没问题 Bailey医生 – 你没时间做这个 Izzie |
[05:36] | You don’t have time to think about anyone else. | 你没时间考虑别人了 |
[05:38] | Stevens,I need a nod,a yawn or maybe even a little burp– | Stevens 行就点个头 打个呵欠或打个嗝 |
[05:42] | something that lets me know that you’re awake and cable of keeping this boy alive. | 给点反应 让我知道你愿意保住他的命 |
[05:46] | Yes,I’morry.I am all yours. | 没问题 我都听你的 |
[05:48] | way to listen.Thanks for that. | 还好听得见 多谢 |
[05:50] | DR. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[05:52] | – Yeah. – How much time do we have left? | – 是的 – 我们还剩多少时间? |
[05:53] | 16 hours at the most. | 最多16小时 |
[05:54] | There’s a liver dialysis machine downstairs.G.I.’S using it for a clinical trial. | 楼下有一台肝透析机 胃肠外科正用它做临床试验 |
[05:58] | It may give jackson a few more hours. | 也许能再为Jackson拖延几个小时 |
[06:01] | Maybe. | 也许而已 |
[06:03] | All right,then,uh,stevens,put in the I.C.P. Monitor and start tracking his intracranial pressures. | 好了 Stevens 带上颅内压监控器 注意他的颅内压 |
[06:07] | Karev,go and get the machine. | Karev 去取透析机 |
[06:09] | What if it’s already hooked up to somebody? | 万一别人在用怎么办? |
[06:12] | If that somebody has more than 16 hours to live,then we’ll unhook ’em. | 如果那人能活过16个小时 就先让他别用了 |
[06:18] | I want off this case. | 我不想跟进这病例了 |
[06:20] | – DR. Bailey? – Oh,god.I want off this case. | – Bailey医生? – 天啊 我真不想跟进了 |
[06:22] | I want off of– what? | – 我想退出… – 你说什么? |
[06:24] | This little boy is gonna die,and I just don’t want to be there to see it. | 他快死了 我不想眼睁睁看他死 |
[06:27] | I just don’t want to– I can’t see it. | 我只是不想…我受不了 |
[06:29] | I just want off.I want off.I want off this case. | 我不想做了 |
[06:31] | I want off. | 我不想跟进了 |
[06:34] | When was the last time you slept? | |
[06:36] | No,no,no.I’m okay. | 不 我没事 |
[06:38] | I think that you need to get one or two hours of rest. | 我觉得 你应该休息一两个小时 |
[06:40] | I’m–I’m good.I’m–I’m fine. | 我很好 没事的 |
[06:43] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[06:49] | I’m fine.I’m good.I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[06:58] | – You’re very happy. – I am happy. | – 你挺高兴啊 – 是啊 |
[07:00] | I’m happy to see you. | 高兴见到你啊 |
[07:02] | – You’re not happy. – Oh,I’ve just been here all night. | – 你不高兴 – 哦 我刚熬了一晚了 |
[07:05] | How is our resident psychopath?Is he gone yet? | 咱那神经病犯人怎样了 走了吗? |
[07:08] | Uh,yeah,yeah,soon. | 呃嗯 快了 |
[07:10] | By the way,mom likes you. | 对了 我妈妈喜欢你 |
[07:12] | she thinks you’re good for me. | 她觉得你适合我 |
[07:25] | d– oh! | 你… |
[07:30] | DR. Torres,thank god you’re her yeah,I’m headed down to the pit. | – Torres医生 你总算来了 – 我要去急诊 |
[07:33] | – I got a 9-1-1 page.- Page ortho if you need anything. | 有紧急呼叫找我 有事找Ortho吧 |
[07:34] | Uh,no,no,it was me. | 不 就是我呼的 |
[07:36] | I-I paged you 9-1-1 for DR. Sloan. | 我紧急呼的你 是Sloan医生的事 |
[07:38] | He’s the emergency him-himself. | 他…情况紧急 |
[07:40] | It’s–it’s on his person. | 是他本人 |
[07:41] | – Wait,mark’s hurt? – Yes. | – Mark受伤了? – 对 |
[07:42] | – No. – Yes. | 不对 对 |
[07:43] | He’s badly injured in–in a bad way that is bad for anyone who’s a man,but for DR. Sloan in particular. | 他伤得很重 对男人来说很难堪 尤其是对Sloan医生 |
[07:49] | Um,he may–he may have broken a-a bone. | 呃 他可能是…骨折了 |
[07:53] | – A bone? – He broke a bone. | – 骨折? – 骨折了 |
[07:55] | I-I… I broke his bone. | 是我…弄骨折的 |
[07:59] | You’re kidding,right? | 你开玩笑呢吧? |
[08:15] | cristina,I wanted to apologize for last night. | Cristina 我想为昨晚的事道歉 |
[08:17] | It was not my intention to arrive in that state. | 我没想醉酒去你家的 |
[08:20] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[08:22] | As a rule,if I’m showering with a woman,I do it without my clothes, | 通常跟女人洗澡 我都会脱了衣服 |
[08:26] | and if I get in her bed naked,I don’t pass out,and if I– | 裸着上女人的床 也不会睡死过去… |
[08:30] | it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:32] | – It’s not. – It’s not… | – 有关系 – 是有关系… |
[08:36] | but,uh,you know,you don’t have to talk about it. | 但你也不用提这事了 |
[08:46] | It’s getting a little harder to breathe. | 呼吸越发困难了 |
[08:51] | you can stop doing this,william. | 你可以免遭这份罪 william |
[08:53] | you can stop at anytime. | 随时都可以 |
[08:56] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[09:01] | do you want me to page DR. Shepherd? | 要我呼Shepherd医生过来吗? |
[09:05] | He’s your boyfriend,isn’t he? Yes. | 他是你男朋友吧 肯定是 |
[09:11] | I had a feeling. Yes. | 我有感觉 肯定是 |
[09:15] | I had a feeling. | 能感觉出来 |
[09:19] | The n has very good taste. | 那人品味不错 |
[09:23] | Right now,all I can think about are lemons. | 此刻 我满脑子都是…柠檬 |
[09:34] | lemons? | 柠檬? |
[09:37] | When my grandfather was dying,he said he smelled lemons. | 爷爷临死时 他说闻到了柠檬味 |
[09:43] | It was all he could talk about for three days,the smell of lemons. | 他整整说了三天 柠檬味 |
[09:50] | I keep waiting to smell them,and I don’T. | 我现在就想闻到 却闻不到 |
[09:56] | Of course… he was a big liar,so… | 显然他是个大骗子 所以… |
[10:02] | are you sure you don’t want me to page DR. Shepherd? | 你真的不想让我呼叫Shepherd医生来? |
[10:06] | – I’m sure. | 真的 |
[10:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:12] | I need you to talk to the nurses. | 你去问问护士们 |
[10:14] | Find out if any of their patients on life support are o-positive or brain dead. | 看看用生命维持系统的患者中 有谁是O+型血或脑死亡的 |
[10:18] | And then crossmatch those folks against jackson prescott. | 看跟Jackson Prescott是否交叉匹配 |
[10:21] | – The kid’s running out of time. – Okay. | – 那孩子快不行了 – 好 |
[10:23] | And,o’malley,o’malley,sensitive to their families. | 对了 O’Malley 对家属友善点儿 |
[10:27] | We need organs for this boy,but we can only ask. | 我们需要器官救他 但只能是请求 |
[10:30] | We can’t pressure.We can’t coerce. | 而不能强迫 |
[10:32] | – Understood? – Of course,sir. | – 明白吗? – 当然 |
[10:39] | – um,cristina. – It’s a ring. | – 这是个戒指 |
[10:45] | It’s from my mother. | 是我妈妈的 |
[10:46] | Oh,it’s–it’s from me. | 哦 是我的 |
[10:48] | It was my mother’s,and I’m gonna give it to meredith soon. | 原来是我妈妈的 我打算送给Meredith |
[10:50] | So what I’m looking for is an opinion on whether she’s gonna like the ring, | 我就是想问问你 她会不会喜欢这个 |
[10:52] | or I should have the– the setting redone to something more modern. | 还是我该送个更时髦的 |
[10:55] | Well,it’s– that’s really not my job. | 嗯 这真的不关我的事 |
[10:57] | Right.Look,I know you two arE… still fighting. | 嗯 我知道你们俩还在闹矛盾 |
[10:59] | But isn’t it about time you wrap that up? | 难道不该就此和好了么? |
[11:01] | Look,I ask because when I propose to her,she’s gonna need somebody to freak out to. | 因为我求婚时 她需要个闺蜜分享喜悦 |
[11:07] | She misses you… a lot. | 她非常想你 |
[11:11] | You must miss her,too,right? | 你也很想她吧? |
[11:13] | Look,I don’t know what’s going on in your life, | 嗯 我不了解你的生活 |
[11:15] | but you must have inmethg you need to freak out to her about,too. | 但你一定也有快乐要与她分享吧 |
[11:18] | I’m sorry.I think you should ask someone else. | 抱歉 你还是找别人去吧 |
[11:26] | ms.Prescott,have you had anything to eat today? | Prescott小姐 你今天吃东西了吗? |
[11:29] | You should really keep your strength up.Get a cup of coffee or some food. | 你要保持体力 来杯咖啡吃点什么吧 |
[11:33] | I’ll stay here with jackson. | 我在这儿陪Jackson |
[11:43] | You are like the guy who graduated from high school and still hangs out on the football field. | 你就像那种高中毕业了 还在球场上晃的人 |
[11:48] | Do you believe in heaven? | 你相信有天堂吗? |
[11:50] | What? | 什么? |
[11:52] | Heaven. | 天堂 |
[11:55] | I don’t know.I guess. | 我也不知道 |
[11:58] | Because I thought that maybe this was heaven,getting to be here with you. | 我曾经想 跟你在一起就是天堂 |
[12:04] | But now.. now I’m not so sure. | 可现在 我也不知道了 |
[12:07] | I think this… I think this may be hell or– | 我觉得…更像是地狱或… |
[12:11] | what are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[12:13] | – I’m here for you. – Here for me,I know. | – 我为你而在 – 我知道 为了我 |
[12:15] | I got it.I hear you,a thousand times. | 我知道了 都听过无数次了 |
[12:20] | I chose alex. | 我已经选了Alex |
[12:22] | I’m sorry. I am. | 很抱歉 |
[12:23] | I am really sorry about that. | 真的很抱歉 |
[12:24] | And I’m still here,all right? | 但我还是没消失 对吧? |
[12:26] | You broke up with me,and m still here. | 你和我分手了 我还是没消失 |
[12:28] | Doesn’t that tell you anything? | 这难道不能说明什么吗? |
[12:30] | It tells me that you’re jealous,that y don’t want me to be happy. | 说明你吃醋了 你不想让我快乐 |
[12:34] | You don’t want me to choose alex. | 你不让我和Alex在一起 |
[12:35] | Damn it,listen to me. | 天哪 听着 |
[12:36] | You can’t pick alex. | 你不能跟Alex |
[12:39] | – I’m here for you. – Denny… | – 我为你而在 |
[12:47] | I want you to be happy,izzie. I do. | 我希望你快乐 Izzie 真的 |
[12:51] | And I would leave if I could. | 如果能走 我早就离开了 |
[12:54] | You think I want to stay here while you tell me you want another man? | 你以为 你说自己爱别人 我还想留下? |
[13:01] | I can’t go because you won’t listen to me. | 我走不掉 因为你不肯听我的 |
[13:05] | I am here for you. | 我为你而来 |
[13:07] | What does that even mean? | 你到底想说什么? |
[13:10] | What does it mean? | 到底什么意思? |
[13:11] | You’re a doctor,izzie. | 你是医生 Izzie |
[13:14] | Figure it out. | 仔细想想 |
[13:21] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:24] | What? | 怎么了? |
[13:26] | – DiD… – what? | 那个…怎么了? |
[13:30] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[13:33] | How’s,uh,your serial killer? | 你的连环杀手怎么样了? |
[13:35] | Did you monitor him last night? | 昨晚监护了吗? |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:40] | I got it covered. | 我都负责好了 |
[13:47] | Cristina,I said I’ve got it covered. | Cristina 我说我都弄好了 |
[14:00] | tell me you paged shepherd. | 你最好通知Shepherd了 |
[14:01] | He wants to die. | 他想死 |
[14:02] | – Meredith,what are you– cristina,he’s gonna die anyway in a few days, | – Meredith 你怎么能… – Cristina 他几天后总是要死的 |
[14:05] | and if he diesere,we can donate his organs to the 10 year old who’s gonna die down the hall. | 如果死在这里 还能把器官给楼下那垂死的孩子 |
[14:09] | And derek won’t allow it.So no,I didn’t page him. | Derek不会同意的 所以我没呼他 |
[14:11] | And I hope you won’t either. | 我希望你也不要 |
[14:13] | I know you think this is wrong. | 我知道你觉得这不对 |
[14:15] | Just let me do this. | 就让我来解决吧 |
[14:20] | Please… please… please help. | 请…救救我 |
[14:23] | Help me. I… | 救救我… |
[14:26] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[14:29] | I… I don’t want to die. | 我… 我不想死 |
[14:30] | page shepherd right now! | 马上呼Shepherd! |
[14:33] | code blue,fourth floor. | 四楼 蓝色警报 |
[14:38] | should I thread the catheter? | 要给他插管吗? |
[14:40] | I want to see the grand canyon. | 我想看看大峡谷 |
[14:41] | – Make sure you can visualize it on the ul – I want to hike it,actually. | – 确定你能在屏幕上看清 – 实际上我想徒步旅行 |
[14:44] | I want to look out over dead man’s drop. | 我想去”死人跳”蹦极 |
[14:45] | what happens if you can’t advance it? | 没去体验多遗憾 |
[14:46] | – use the bend guidewire technique. – Not because I’m dead.Just ’cause,you know,the view. | – 运用导管弯道技术 – 不是因为我死了 只是因为那个景色 |
[14:48] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:50] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[14:52] | Nothing.Should I be able to see the needle tip? | 没事 我应该能看到针头吗? |
[14:55] | Yeah,that shadow within the lumen is the catheter. | 可以 屏幕上的光影就是导管 |
[14:58] | Have we heard anything? | 我们有消息吗? |
[15:00] | From U.N.O.S.,Have we heard anything? | 器官共享网络那边有消息了吗? |
[15:03] | I’ll call them back. | 我去打给他们 |
[15:04] | I’d also like toee the great wall of china. | 我还想去看中国长城 |
[15:07] | You know,I did a lot of traveling in my life,but I never made it to asia, | 我这辈子去过很多地方 但从没去过亚洲 |
[15:10] | – and I regret that. – Okay,.Stevens,aspirate and | – 这是个遗憾 – 好的 Stevens 吸气然后 |
[15:11] | – make sure the ports are patent. – My point,you unbelievably stubborn woman… | – 确保入口完全张开 – 我的意思是 你是个异常顽固的女人… |
[15:14] | – it’s not flowing.What can you do to flush the line? – Is that there are other things I would like to do and see… | – 周围不是平滑的 要怎么弄齐呢? – 我还有很多未了的心愿… |
[15:17] | no,that’s lidocaine.Are you paying attention? | 不 那是利多卡因 你走神了吗? |
[15:19] | – I’m sorry.I grabbed the wrong syringe. – Things that I would like to do,but I can’T. | – 抱歉 我拿错了注射器 – 我想做却不能做了 |
[15:21] | I can’t go to heaven or hell or to asia. | 我去不了天堂或地狱 也去不了亚洲 |
[15:25] | – I can’t do anything but this… – okay,that’s still not how you do it. | – 我只能做这个… – 好了 这样做还是不对的 |
[15:27] | – Until you wake up and figure it out. – Would you just tell me already? | – 除非你清醒一些 知道自己的情况 – 你直接说不就好了吗? |
[15:36] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[15:40] | Why don’t you take a little break,DR. Stevens? | 你最好去休息一下吧 Stevens医生 |
[15:48] | – You hear sloan broke his goods? – what? | – 你听说Sloan那儿坏了吗? – 什么? |
[15:50] | In that on-call room.Swear to goD.I heard him screaming. | 在休息室里 我发誓听到他的惨叫 |
[15:53] | – With torres? – Maybe. | – 和Torres? – 有可能 |
[15:55] | But whoever it was,whoever rode him and broke him,that’s a girl I want on me. | 不管哪个女生骑坏的 我真想跟她来一次 |
[16:01] | Was it torres? | 是Torres? |
[16:02] | How should I know?I mean,it’s not my business. | 我咋知道 我是说这不关我事 |
[16:05] | It’s nobody’s business,and it’s defitely not yours. | 和谁都没关系 也不关你事 |
[16:06] | I mean,not–not–not that I know. | 我是说 我…我不知道 |
[16:08] | But if I did know who broke mark slo’s penis,I wouldn’t even tell you because we’re not even friends. | 即使知道也不会告诉你 咱又不是朋友 |
[16:12] | I mean,I took out your appendix and almost ended my career. | 我是说 切除你的阑尾差点让我丢了工作 |
[16:15] | That doesn’t make us close. | 可没拉近我们的距离 |
[16:19] | – I want him prepped and into the O.R. In 20 minutes. – Yes,sir. | – 希望20分钟内 他准备好进手术室 – 是的 |
[16:25] | you should’ve paged me a long time ago. | 你早该通知我的 |
[16:27] | Better yet,when I asked you how he was,you should’ve told me the truth. | 至少问你时 你该实话实说 |
[16:30] | I was following the patient’s wishes. | 我只是遵照病人的意愿 |
[16:32] | The patient’s wishes?He doesn’t get wishes. | 病人的意愿? 他没有这个权利 |
[16:34] | He killed five women. | 他杀了五个女人 |
[16:35] | As much as you believe you’re right,I think I’m just as right. | 仁者见仁 智者见智 |
[16:37] | If said something to you,there would’ve been a debate. | 如果我告诉你 也会争论不休 |
[16:39] | He’s been manipulating you since he got here. | 他一到这儿就操控你了 |
[16:42] | – He preys on young women. – I made a decision as his doctor. | – 他专对年轻女子下手 – 这是我作为医生的决定 |
[16:45] | It was a bad decision. | 这是个坏决定 |
[16:46] | It was the wrong decision. | 是个错误的决定 |
[16:48] | You’re gonna scrub in on the surgery,and you’re gonna watch while I try like hell to undo what you did. | 你也来手术 仔细看着我如何力挽狂澜 |
[16:59] | his I.C.P. Is not going under 25. | 他的颅内压没有低于25 |
[17:00] | Is the catheter occluded? | 导管阻塞了吗? |
[17:02] | It’s fine. | 没有 |
[17:03] | All right,try adjusting the height of the drip chamber,and let’s raise his bed up another 10 degrees. | 好的 调整输液的高度 把病床再升高10度 |
[17:07] | – What’ll that do? – Not much. | – 那有帮助吗? – 帮助不大 |
[17:09] | Jackson.Jackson,you listen to mommy. | Jackson 听妈妈说 |
[17:13] | It is not time. | 现在不行 |
[17:14] | You do not get to go yet. | 你还不能走 |
[17:17] | You have to stay here with me. | 你得留在我身边 |
[17:19] | You hear me?You stay with mommy. | 听见了吗 留在妈妈身边 |
[17:21] | It is not time,baby. | 现在还不行 宝贝 |
[17:22] | I love you,and I need you to fight. | 我爱你 你坚持下去 |
[17:25] | I need you to fight,jackson. | 我需要你坚持下去 Jackson |
[17:40] | Yeah,that’s a penile fracture. | 是的 是阴茎断裂 |
[17:42] | Oh,I’m gonna kill myself. | 哦 让我自杀吧 |
[17:44] | We should operate,and then you can kill yourself. | 我们先做手术 你再慢慢自杀 |
[17:46] | Oh,god. Can you do it? | – 天哪 – 你能做吗? |
[17:48] | Him? oh,no.He’s a meatballer. | 让他来? 不 他是个笨蛋 |
[17:51] | He is meticulous,and he will keep his mouth shut. | 他技艺精湛 也会严守秘密 |
[17:53] | I’ve done operations like this before.It’s not that complicated. | 这种手术我做过 没那么复杂 |
[17:56] | Guys run into this problem on the battlefield,do they? | 前线的士兵也会出这种毛病? |
[17:58] | I don’t think you and i should talk about how guys run into this. | 你不会想和我聊聊 这毛病是怎么弄的吧? |
[18:00] | Uh,line up an O.R. We need to get in fast,or you risk permanent damage. | 去准备手术室 尽快手术 避免永久性伤害 |
[18:04] | Oh,god.No permanent damage,please. | 娘啊 千万别有永久伤害 |
[18:12] | Little grey,go away. | 小Grey 你别进来 |
[18:15] | I don’t want you to see me like this. | 不想让你看到我这副模样 |
[18:17] | But I made you like this. | 但这是我造成的啊 |
[18:18] | I’m saying please here. | 我这是求你呢 |
[18:21] | Please. | 求求你嘛 |
[18:34] | talk to me,o’malley. | 说说情况 O’Malley |
[18:38] | My god. | 上帝啊 |
[18:39] | The guy’s not a donor,and they’re about to unplug him. | 他没有参加捐赠 但马上要撤机器了 |
[18:56] | – DR. Sheprd. – DR. Bailey. | – Sheprd医生 – Bailey医生 |
[19:00] | I need… y-you to stop. | 我需要…你停下 |
[19:02] | I need you to put down the scalpel. | 我需要你放下手术刀 |
[19:04] | This man is trying to kill himself,and god forgive me,I need you to let him. | 他想自杀 你由他去吧 老天原谅我 |
[19:20] | You need to leave my O.R.,DR. Bailey. | 请离开手术室 Bailey医生 |
[19:23] | Five days… in five days,this man is going to die, | 五天后 他怎么都要死 |
[19:26] | and his organs are going to go with him. | 他的器官也就随之而去了 |
[19:29] | They’ll be buried with his body,and they’ll rot in the ground,and that I-is a crime. | 随尸体腐烂在地下 这是犯罪啊 |
[19:36] | It’s a crime against life. | 这是不尊重生命的罪行 |
[19:38] | It’s only five days. That’s it. | 只不过是五天 |
[19:42] | That’s all we’re taking from him,and he doesn’t want them anyway. | 我们只剥脱了他五天的生命 反正他也不想要 |
[19:50] | We took an oath,miranda. | 我们发誓过的 Miranda |
[19:52] | I kn… | 我知道… |
[19:53] | that.I know we took an oath,but… right now,that oath… | 我知道我们发过医誓 但现在… |
[19:59] | makes no sense.It makes no sense.It doesn’T. | 那些誓言都没有意义了 |
[20:02] | So just stop. Just stop. | 所以停下来吧 |
[20:05] | Don’t do anything else for this man. | 别再为他做任何事了 |
[20:10] | If I stop this surgery… | 如果我停下手术… |
[20:13] | it’s the same as me sticking this scalpel into his brain. | 性质和我把手术刀插到他脑子里是一样的 |
[20:19] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗? |
[20:23] | YeS.That’s what I want. | 没错 正是如此 |
[20:32] | I’m sorry.What do you want? | 对不起 你想要啥? |
[20:33] | I know this is excruciating. | 我知道这很不容易 |
[20:36] | But what I want… | 但我想的是… |
[20:38] | what I need… | 我需要的是… |
[20:41] | are your husband’s organs– his liver and his bowels. | 你丈夫的器官 肝脏和大肠 |
[20:45] | – He’s a match for– go away. | – 他血型匹配 – 你走开 |
[20:48] | – I’m sorry. – Please go away. | – 不好意思 – 请你走开 |
[20:52] | I can’t take anymore. | 我不想听了 |
[20:54] | He was healthy. | 他很健康 |
[20:57] | He was healthy two days ago. | 两天前还很健康 |
[21:00] | He’s my love. | 他是我的至爱 |
[21:02] | And he put his head through a windshield,a-and I have to unplug him. | 他的头撞穿了挡风玻璃 我要看着他死去 |
[21:08] | He is the person who is supposed to hold my hand when things go bad. | 如果遭遇挫折 他本该握紧我的手 |
[21:12] | He is supposed to be her to help. | 给我帮助 |
[21:15] | But he gets to go to heaven.. | 但他却要上天堂了… |
[21:19] | and I can’t take anymore. | 我不想听了 |
[21:22] | I can barely do this. | 我做不到 |
[21:24] | So please… go away. | 所以求你…快走吧 |
[21:27] | I don’t want anyone cutting into him. | 我不想别人把他切开 |
[21:51] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪了? |
[21:54] | I,uh..I had some stuff. | 我…有点事 |
[21:58] | Dead-man-talking stuff? | 跟死人说话? |
[22:01] | Uh,yeah.I… I don’t know. | 是啊 我…也不清楚 |
[22:04] | This kid is dying in front of his mom. | 这个孩子即将死去 |
[22:06] | It’s so bad,DR. Bailey– DR. Bailey– can’t stay in here and watch. | 太残酷了 Bailey医生都不忍亲睹 |
[22:12] | It’s bad,but we’re busting our asses to save him,and you’re talking to a dead guy. | 太残酷了 我们使劲浑身解数救他 你却和个死人聊天 |
[22:16] | Look,you want to do that crap at home?Fine.But not here. | 你想在家聊 无所谓 别带到医院来 |
[22:18] | Here,you’re a doctor. | 在这 你是医生 |
[22:24] | I.C.P. Is still way too high. | 颅内压仍旧过高 |
[22:26] | I just gave him hypertonic saline. | 刚注射过高渗生理盐水 |
[22:27] | When was his last lorazepam? | 给他用过氯羟安定吗? |
[22:29] | I gave him a bolus 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前服过一片 |
[22:31] | Put him on a drip with vec and put him on a bis monitor. | 万可松点滴 上双频指数监视器 |
[22:34] | Uh,check with U.N.O.S. Again. | 再去看一下器官共享网络 |
[22:37] | whatever bailey’s doing,I hope to hell she’s having better luck than we are. | 不管Bailey在干什么 希望她运气更好 |
[22:43] | He’s hemorrhaging through his craniectomy.Should I at least put in a subdural drain? | 他手术切口出血 起码该做硬膜下引流吧? |
[22:49] | That’s up to DR. Bailey. | 听Bailey医生的 |
[22:51] | DR. Bailey? | Bailey医生? |
[22:54] | DR. Bailey,should I put in a drain? | Bailey医生 我要插引流管吗? |
[22:56] | No. | 不行 |
[22:58] | There’s a lot of bleeding.We should really do something soon. | 出血很严重 我们要尽快采取措施 |
[23:00] | – I am aware of that,DR. Yang. – Sir,really soon. | – 我知道 Yang医生 – 先生 尽快 |
[23:11] | it’s your call,DR. Bailey. | 听你的 Bailey医生 |
[23:13] | It’s up to you. | 你来决定 |
[23:14] | Am in executioner or am I a surgeon? | 我是个行刑者 还是外科医生? |
[23:19] | It’s up to you. | 由你决定 |
[23:22] | It’s your call. | 你说了算 |
[23:40] | pick up the scalpel. | 拿起手术刀吧 |
[24:03] | he can’t take his liver with him to heaven. | 他不能带着肝脏去天堂 |
[24:05] | He can’t take his bowels or his kidneys. | 还有肠肾 都带不走 |
[24:07] | His brain is gone,but those organs are probably good because he’s a young man. | 虽然脑死亡 但他这么年轻 器官会很健康 |
[24:12] | And I know this is not what you want to think about, | 我知道你现在不想考虑这些 |
[24:16] | and it’s more than anyone should ever have to think about. | 任何人都不应该考虑这些事 |
[24:20] | But he can’t take his organs with him. | 但器官是带不走的 |
[24:26] | I heard it was this physical therapist from the rehab floor who does this fancy yoga thing where she, | 我听说是戒毒层的一个理疗师 她在上位的时候… |
[24:31] | like,turns herself into a pretzel while she’s on top of a guy. | 喜欢高难动作 把自己扭成人肉小卷饼 |
[24:35] | She quit two weeks ago. | 她两个星期前辞职了 |
[24:37] | I thought it was torres. | 我以为是Torres |
[24:38] | Well,whoever it was is going down in seattle grace history. | 不管是谁 都要永载史册了 |
[24:41] | Sloan is a legend. | Sloan就是传奇 |
[24:43] | Can you imagine the kind of muscle it takes to break a m like that?I mean… | 谁能想像 什么肌肉才能把男人弄成那样 |
[24:48] | shut u just shut up about it. | 闭嘴 全都闭嘴 |
[24:53] | You know something. | 你了解什么内幕了 |
[24:54] | Yeah,I-I know that it’s nobody’s business. | 没错 我知道这不关你们的事 |
[24:57] | She totally knows something. | 她肯定知道什么 |
[24:59] | Did you see somebody come out of the room? | 你看到有人从那屋出来了? |
[25:01] | – maybe it was her. – What? | – 说不定就是她吧 – 什么? |
[25:05] | It was me,okay? | 是我 行了吧? |
[25:07] | It was me. | 是我 |
[25:08] | I do this twist-and-shout thing that blows most guys’ minds, | 我的手上功夫让很让男人疯狂 |
[25:11] | and I guess I twisted a little too far and almost took the whole thing off,okay? | 估计是我弄得太过火了 行了吧? |
[25:34] | I can feel you. | 我能感觉到你 |
[25:36] | I can smell you. | 还能闻到你 |
[25:38] | If you’re dead,how come I can smell your skin? | 如果你死了 我怎么能闻到你的气息呢? |
[25:41] | So I’m thinking,maybe you’re not dead. | 所以我觉得 也许你并没有死 |
[25:45] | Maybe that was the part of me that was crazy,that part that thought you died. | 或许有时是我疯了 认为你已经死了 |
[25:49] | Maybe this is the not crazy part. | 而现在我正清醒 |
[25:50] | You are still alive,right? | 你还活着 对吧? |
[25:53] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[25:55] | I’m sorry,no. | 抱歉 不是的 |
[25:58] | Are you a ghost… or a dream or… | 你是鬼魂 还是我在做梦 或者… |
[26:03] | you’re a doctor,izzie,a scientist. | 你是个医生 Izzie 你懂科学 |
[26:06] | – Think like a scientist. – I am!I am. | – 要像科学家一样思考 – 没错 我是的! |
[26:10] | Scientists believe what they can see,what they can feel… | 科学家相信眼见为实… |
[26:16] | facts–hard facts. | 相信铁铮铮的事实 |
[26:20] | I slapped you.That is a fact. | 我抽了一巴掌 这就是事实 |
[26:23] | I felt… your face my hand. | 我的手能感觉到你的脸 |
[26:27] | Fact. | 这就是事实 |
[26:28] | I can feel your breath against my skin. | 我的皮肤能觉察到你的呼吸 |
[26:31] | Fact. | 这就是事实 |
[26:34] | Izzie. Izzie,izzie. | |
[26:37] | what’s happening? | 到底怎么了? |
[26:40] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[26:44] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[27:03] | I.C.P. Is still going up. | 颅内压还在上升 |
[27:04] | – Are you hyperventilating him enough? – His pc02 is 30. | – 换气量足够吗? – 是的 二氧化碳分压是30 |
[27:07] | All right,l’s raise him all the way up. | 好吧 把他的床竖起来 |
[27:09] | Jackson,you have to hold on.Okay,baby? | Jackson 你得挺住啊 宝贝 |
[27:12] | – Hold on. Just hold on. – Melinda,step back now.You’re in the way. | – 坚持住 一定要坚持住 – Melinda 请退后 你挡住医生了 |
[27:15] | – hang another bag of F.F.P. You need to step back. – Hold on for mommy,okay? | – 再加一袋血浆 – 要为了妈妈坚持住 |
[27:17] | Please,jackson.Please. | 求你啦 Jackson |
[27:20] | Ms. Prescott. | Prescott太太 |
[27:22] | No.No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:24] | – You have to let them work on him. – No,I can’t leave my son. | – 你得让医生为他治疗 – 不 我不能离开我儿子 |
[27:26] | I can’T. I can’t leave him. | 不能 我不能离开他 |
[27:28] | – We’ll be right outside. – please. Let me stay.Please. Please. | – 我们就在门口 – 求你 让我留下来 |
[27:33] | You see any bleeders? | 你还能看到出血点么? |
[27:35] | The field looks clear. | 这部分看上去没问题 |
[27:36] | Nice work,DR. Yang. | 干得漂亮 Yang医生 |
[27:38] | Why don’t you go ahead and close up? | 那你就继续来缝合吧 |
[27:39] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢您 |
[27:41] | What a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[27:43] | He’s alive,DR. Grey.We saved a life. | 他活下来了 Grey医生 我们拯救了他 |
[27:46] | That’s never a waste. | 救人绝不是浪费 |
[27:51] | He’s just a little boy. | 他可还是个孩子 |
[27:53] | He’s never had a sleepover. | 没在朋友家过夜过 |
[27:55] | He’s never learned to ride a bike. | 还没学过骑单车 |
[27:57] | Melinda… melinda,listen to me. | Melinda 听我说 |
[28:00] | Miracles happen. | 奇迹会发生的 |
[28:02] | Medical miracles happen every day. | 医学奇迹随时都在发生 |
[28:04] | People live.Even when they shouldn’t,they live. | 有些时日无多的人 也可能活下来 |
[28:06] | I need to be with him.He’s never been anywhere without me. | 我得和他在一起 他从没离开过我 |
[28:10] | he can’t go alone. | 他不能孤零零地走 |
[28:12] | I need to be with him. | 我得和他在一起 |
[28:15] | No.You are here with him. | 你没有离开他 |
[28:16] | You’re here for him even though you aren’t in the room. | 即便没在房间里 你也没有离开他 |
[28:19] | You are.You are here for him. | 你一直和他在一起 |
[28:22] | You’re… | 你… |
[28:24] | I’m here for you,izzie stevens. | 我是为你而在 Izzie Stevens |
[28:28] | – I’m here for you. – you’re not real. | – 我是为你而在 – 你不是真的 |
[28:30] | – I told you,I’m here for you. – You’re not real. | – 我说了 我是为你而在 – 你不是真的 |
[28:32] | You are not real. | 你不是真的 |
[28:34] | Izzie,I told you,I’m here for you. | Izzie 我说过了 我为你而在 |
[28:37] | DR. Bailey says you need to come now. | Bailey医生叫你过去 |
[28:56] | it’s time to hold him. | 现在应该握着他的手 |
[28:58] | He’s going,melinda.Hold him and help him go. | 他正在离去 Melinda 握着他的手送他一程吧 |
[29:20] | It’s okay,baby. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[29:22] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[29:24] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:25] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[29:29] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:30] | Mommy won’t be mad. | 妈妈不会生你的气的 |
[29:32] | You can go,jackson. | 你可以走了 Jackson |
[29:35] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:37] | It’s okay,jackson. | 没事了 Jackson |
[29:39] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[29:40] | We have organs. | 我们有器官了! |
[29:43] | We have organs! | 我们有器官了! |
[29:44] | Get him to O.R. Three now. | 推去3号手术室 快! |
[29:47] | starting C.P.R.push .35 of epi. | 开始心肺复苏 注射35毫升肾上腺素 |
[29:50] | Get me a bicarb. | 给我一支碳酸氢钠 |
[30:18] | *** | 腔静脉弄好了吗 |
[30:20] | **** | 松开钳子 |
[30:26] | ****** | 注意黑斑 |
[30:29] | ********* | 看上去挺好 |
[30:34] | he’s coding. | 心脏停跳 |
[30:36] | Start C.P.R. Get the crash cart over here | 开始心肺复苏 把急救车推来 |
[30:51] | – heaven or hell? – Yes. | – 天堂或地狱? – 没错 |
[30:56] | You’re here for me. | 你为我而来 |
[30:59] | – Yes. – No. | – 没错 – 不是 |
[31:03] | You’re not here for me. | 你不是为了我 |
[31:04] | You’re here for me. | 你是为我而来这 |
[31:07] | You’re here for me. | 你为了陪伴我 |
[31:11] | I loved you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[31:14] | I loved you so much that when I got to come back for you,I thought… | 以至于我不得不回来时 我以为… |
[31:22] | you were my heaven. | 你是我的天堂 |
[31:26] | But maybe… maybe I’m your hell. | 但也许…我却是你的地狱 |
[31:34] | I’m sick. I’m sick,aren’t I? | 我病了 我病了 对吧? |
[31:40] | And instead of telling me… | 你居然不告诉我… |
[31:44] | instead of telling me to save my life– you son of a bitch! | 你居然不挽救我 你这个混蛋! |
[31:49] | You selfish son of a bitch. | 你这个自私的混蛋 |
[31:51] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[31:52] | – I hate you! – I didn’t know that there was a chance. | – 我恨你! – 我本以为没有机会了 |
[31:54] | Miracles happen. | 奇迹会发生的 |
[31:55] | Medical miracles happen every day. | 医学奇迹每天都在发生 |
[31:56] | You said it!You said that! | 你说过的 你自己说的! |
[31:58] | Leave! Leave. | 走开 走开 |
[32:06] | I can go now… because you know. | 你知道了 我就可以走了 |
[32:12] | But it’s your choice. | 但选择权在你 |
[32:14] | You get to choose. | 你要做出决定 |
[32:17] | But,iz,if I go… | 但是 Iz 如果我走了… |
[32:20] | I don’t know… I don’t know if I can come back. | 也许…我就不会回来了 |
[32:23] | If I go– | 如果我走了… |
[32:24] | in the choice een betwheaven and hell,I choose heaven. | 天堂和地狱之间 我选择天堂 |
[32:29] | I choose life.Go. | 我选择生活 你走 |
[32:31] | Get out of here! | 离我远点! |
[32:32] | Goout get of here!Go. | 快点走开! |
[32:37] | – I really hope this is heaven. – Go. | – 我希望这就是天堂 – 走 |
[32:46] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[32:55] | This. | 等这个 |
[33:28] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[33:31] | Yes,you are. | 没错 |
[33:38] | I was playing you. | 我耍你呢 |
[33:41] | Your boyfriend was right. | 你男朋友说的对 |
[33:43] | I wanted to destroy your career. | 我就是想毁了你的事业 |
[33:47] | I was playing you the whole time,DR. Grey. | 我一直在耍你 Grey医生 |
[33:51] | And I wanted to be here to see the fallout. | 等在这看尘埃落定 |
[33:58] | You were scared,william. | 你害怕了 William |
[34:00] | Death is scary. | 死亡让人恐惧 |
[34:02] | I would’ve been scared,too. | 我也会害怕的 |
[34:13] | it’d be good to have a friendly face in the crowd… | 执行死刑的时候… |
[34:21] | when they kill me. | |
[34:40] | I planned a whole evening… last night. | 昨晚 我计划的妥妥当当 |
[34:45] | A real date. | 一次真正的约会 |
[34:49] | It was a clear night– one of the,uh,five seattle gets all year. | 西雅图难得的晴朗之夜 |
[34:54] | I was gonna take you to the west point lighthouse,and we were gonna watch the northern lights together. | 本打算带你到西点的灯塔上 一起欣赏北极光 |
[35:06] | I’d like another chance. | 我还有机会吗 |
[35:11] | I want you to give me another chance. | 再给我一次机会吧 |
[35:15] | You got some problems. | 你有问题 |
[35:18] | You’ve got some big problems. | 你很有问题 |
[35:21] | Yeah. Yeah,yeah,I do. | 对 没错 |
[35:29] | Will you go out with me anyway? | 但你还愿意和我约会吗? |
[35:38] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[35:51] | Please go away. | 拜托 走吧 |
[35:53] | No. | 不行 |
[35:54] | Little grey.. | 小Grey.. |
[35:56] | it’s not little grey.It’s lexie. | 我不叫小Grey 我叫Lexie |
[35:59] | And… I’m sorry that I-I broke y– I’m sorry that I hurt you. | 不好意思弄断你的…很抱歉伤到你 |
[36:06] | And I’m sorry that you’re humiliated. | 很抱歉让你丢脸了 |
[36:09] | But I’m– I’m not going anywhere. | 但是…我哪都不去 |
[36:12] | I-I’ve got a friend who is guarding the door– | 我让一个朋友守在门口… |
[36:16] | a good friend– and since no one is going to be coming in, | 非常好的朋友…既然谁都不会进来了 |
[36:19] | I’m–I’m–I am now going to climb into bed with you and I’m gonna stroke your hair, | 我就要爬到床上 轻抚你的头发 |
[36:24] | because that’s what I like to have done for me when I’m hurt. | 因为如果我受伤了 就希望有人这样 |
[36:46] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[36:48] | We were so late getting those organs in. | 器官来得太晚了 |
[36:52] | Between the cerebral edema and the reperfusion coding, | 又是脑水肿 又是复灌式心脏停跳 |
[36:57] | we–we don’t know what kind of damage was done to his brain. | 还不知道会给大脑带来什么损伤 |
[37:01] | We don’t even know if he’s gonna wake up. | 也不知道他还能不能醒过来 |
[37:05] | I crossed a line today. | 我今天过分了 |
[37:12] | I crossed a line. | 我今天过分了 |
[37:16] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[37:58] | heaven… hell. | 天堂 地狱 |
[38:02] | Limbo… | 游离其间… |
[38:07] | no one really knows where we’re going… | 没人知道我们最终着落于何处… |
[39:04] | lemons. | 柠檬味 |
[39:08] | my grandfather wasn’t lying after all. | 原来爷爷没有说谎 |
[39:11] | Or what’s waiting for us when we get there. | 也没人知道 那里有什么在等着我们 |
[39:49] | but the one thing we can say for sure,with absolute certainty… | 但有一件事 我们可以确定无疑… |
[40:09] | jackson? | |
[40:16] | Can I have some water? | 我想喝水 |
[40:23] | is that there are moments that take us to another place… | 有一刻会让我们置身异处… |
[40:58] | I know you don’t understand me. | 我知道你不理解我 |
[41:02] | I don’t understand me. | 我自己也不理解 |
[41:07] | I wanted to show him compassion. | 我只是想向他表示同情 |
[41:10] | That’s why I went. | 所以我去了 |
[41:12] | That’s the reaN. | 这就是理由 |
[41:14] | And it was horrible. | 这太可怕了 |
[41:17] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[41:21] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[41:25] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:31] | She’s in the car. | 她在车里 |
[41:33] | She’s in the car,and she won’t stop crying. | 她在车里 哭个不停 |
[41:35] | Did you propose? | 你求婚了? |
[41:37] | No.She went to william’s execution. | 没有 她去看William的死刑了 |
[41:40] | Moments of heaven on earth… | 就是在人间天堂的时刻… |
[42:05] | and maybe for now,that’s all we need to know. | 也许现在…我们只需要了解这个 |