时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | (izzie) come on. | 快点 |
[00:09] | come on. come on. | 快点 出来啊 |
[00:11] | ow! damn it. | 噢! 该死 |
[00:14] | (meredith) any first-year med student knows | 任何一年级医科生都知道 |
[00:16] | that an increased heart rate is a sign of trouble. | 心率加快意味着麻烦上身 |
[00:21] | all day of this. (leo) all day stuck with stevens. | – 可是一整天 – 一整天困在stevens这里 |
[00:24] | why are we in the clinic? | 为什么我们在门诊? |
[00:25] | i thought we were supposed to be surgeons. oh,not today we’re not. | – 我以为我们会成为外科医生 – 哦 今天可不是 |
[00:28] | today is gonna be about flu shots and enemas. | 整天都充斥着流感疫苗和灌肠剂 |
[00:32] | what a colossal waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[00:35] | morning. | 早上好 |
[00:37] | a racing heart could indicate anything… | 心跳加快可能暗示任何事… |
[00:41] | from a panic disorder… oh! | 从极度混乱… |
[00:43] | oh,god. oh,i’m sorry. no,i’m sorry. | – 哦 天哪 哦 抱歉 – 不 我很抱歉 |
[00:45] | i,uh,no,i,uh,didn’t even look. i’m sorry. no,no. | – 我 不 我都没看一下 抱歉 – 别 别 |
[00:48] | what–what are you– no,no,no. | 干吗 你干吗 别 别 别 |
[00:50] | i-i’ll leave. i’ll leave. | 我 我走 我马上离开 |
[00:51] | no. sleep. you’ve been here all night. | 不 睡一会 你整晚都在这 |
[00:56] | uh… how do you know that i’ve been here all night? | 你怎么知道我整晚都在? |
[01:01] | to something much… | 到一些… |
[01:03] | uh… i just knew it. | |
[01:05] | much more serious. | 更加重要的事情 |
[01:15] | (sighs) you should wear your hair up more. | 你该多把你的头发扎起来 |
[01:18] | it shows off the back of your neck. | 这样能展现你的玉脖 |
[01:22] | i like the back of your neck. | 我喜欢你脖子后面 |
[01:37] | a heart that flutters… | 心意涌动 |
[01:41] | or one that skips a beat… | 或停下一小会 |
[01:43] | hey,i thought you were,uh,sleeping. | 嘿 我以为你在睡觉 |
[01:45] | no. hunt was in the on-call room. | 不 hunt之前在休息室 |
[01:47] | you had dirty sex with owen hunt? no. it’s– | – 你和owen hunt发生了不正当关系? – 不 是… |
[01:50] | it’s not dirty and it’s not sex. it’s… | 不是不正当关系 也没有做爱 是… |
[01:52] | i don’t know what it is. | 我也不知道是什么 |
[01:53] | could be a sign of a secret affliction… hey,how’s it going? | – 也可能是受秘密折磨的征兆 – 嘿 怎么样? |
[01:57] | oh,my god. thank you for asking. it’s great. | 哦 我的上帝 谢谢你问我 好极了 |
[02:00] | (laughs) i mean,he’s fun and he’s funny. | 我是说 他很有趣 而且幽默 |
[02:02] | even with no sex allowed,i mean,we–we just laugh | 即使没有性爱 我是说 我们就这么大笑 |
[02:04] | and we–we talk and– | 还有 我们聊天 |
[02:06] | yeah. i don’t want to hear this. come on. but you have to. | – 没错 我不想听到这个 – 帮帮忙 但你必须听 |
[02:08] | it’s just,you’re the only one who knows about us, | 只是 只有你一个知道我俩的事 |
[02:10] | and–and i’m terrible at keeping secrets. | 还有 我最不会保守秘密 |
[02:12] | keeping secrets makes me sick. look,alone people | – 保守秘密让我心烦意乱 – 瞧 单身的人 |
[02:13] | don’t like to hear about the together people,okay? | 不喜欢听成双成对的事 懂吗? |
[02:15] | even if the alone people are alone by choice, | 就算这些人是自己选择单身 |
[02:17] | it’s–it’s sort of mean. | 这 这样有些令人不舒服 |
[02:18] | it’s sort of like bringing a six-pack to an a.a. meeting. but– | – 有点像带着六罐装啤酒去开戒酒大会 – 但 |
[02:21] | keep it to yourself. i am. | – 你就自己憋着吧 – 我有啊 |
[02:25] | uh,i need a favor. my mother’s journal–her ninth journal– | – 我需要你帮忙 我妈的日记 她的第九本 |
[02:27] | i need you to pre-read it for me. why? | – 我需要你替我先看一下 – 为什么? |
[02:29] | my mother had an affair with the chief. your mother had an affair with her chief resident? | – 我妈和头有过风流事 – 你妈和她的住院总医师有一腿? |
[02:32] | rock on,ellis. no,no,no,no,no. not her chief. our chief. | – 真带劲 ellis – 不 不是她的上司 我们的头 |
[02:39] | oh,yeah. you’ll go blind reading that. | 哦 对 你看到那部分会装瞎 |
[02:41] | or it could indicate romance… | 或者也可能代表浪漫 |
[02:46] | which is the biggest trouble of all. | 那才是最大的麻烦 |
[02:48] | whoa. what is that? | 哇 那是什么? |
[02:50] | what you think it is. that’s dangerous. | – 就是你想的那个 – 那个太危险 |
[02:51] | people who carry guns are more likely to fire ’em. oh,i’m ready to fire it. | – 带枪的多半会向它们开火 – 哦 我已经准备好要开火了 |
[02:54] | that’s not the problem. she’s the problem. | 那不是问题 她才是问题所在 |
[02:56] | she spooks easy. i have to fire at the right time, | 她神出鬼没 我得在关键时刻开火 |
[02:59] | in the right way,otherwise she’ll panic and bolt. | 得用恰当的方式 否则她会慌 会逃 |
[03:01] | she’s not ready. do you think she’s ready? i don’t know. | – 她还没准备好 你觉得呢? – 我不知道 |
[03:03] | more importantly,if you don’t know, | 更重要的是 如果你不清楚 |
[03:06] | you shouldn’t do anything until you do know. dr. sloan. | – 就该等到一切明朗了再行动 – sloan医生 |
[03:08] | dr. hunt. | hunt医生 |
[03:12] | (sighs) oh,let’s make this quick. | 让我们快点搞定这个 |
[03:20] | so we good to go? | 那我们可以走了? |
[03:21] | yep. (lowers voice) use it wisely. | 没错 小心点用 |
[03:26] | hey. i’m with you today. | 嘿 我今天跟你 |
[03:27] | so,uh,what’s going on with you and mark sloan? | 你和mark sloan之间怎么了? |
[03:29] | (siren wails) what? nothing. why? no,why,why? | 什么? 没事 怎么? 没 怎么啦? 干吗问? |
[03:31] | what did you think is–was? well,because you’ve been on his service for over a week. | – 你以为是怎么了? – 因为你跟着他一个多星期了 |
[03:35] | yeah,you know,i’m–i’m really interested in plastics | 我 我真的对整形外科很感兴趣 |
[03:38] | a-as a–as a specialty. i’m fascinated. | 对于这个专业领域 我很着迷 |
[03:40] | i-i like f-faces. (indicators beeping) | 我 我喜欢那些脸 |
[03:44] | (man) vehicular blunt trauma, | 交通事故外伤 |
[03:45] | right shoulder,stabilized in the field. | 右肩 在现场得以稳定 |
[03:48] | somebody help us,please! | 拜托来人帮帮我们! |
[03:49] | jen,honey,slow down,will you? please,please,can you help my husband? | – jen 甜心 慢点 好吗? – 拜托 拜托 你能救救我丈夫吗? |
[03:52] | i ran him over with the car. sweetie,sweetie… | – 我开车轧到了他 – 亲爱的 亲爱的… |
[03:56] | you have to calm down. okay. | – 冷静下来 – 好的 |
[03:57] | i’m gonna be fine. i’m gonna be fine. okay,i’m calm. i’m calm. | – 我会没事的 我会没事的 – 好 我冷静 我冷静 |
[04:00] | i’m calm. i’m calm. okay. all right. it’s gonna be– | – 我会冷静 我冷静 好 – 没事的 会… |
[04:07] | oh,my god,it’s my brain. it’s my stupid,pregnant brain. | 哦 天哪 是我犯糊涂 是我怀孕之后愚蠢的脑袋 |
[04:11] | i left the car in drive. oh,god,baby. i’m so sorry. | 我把车放那没调停 天哪 宝贝 对不起 |
[04:14] | (derek) it’s a normal neuro exam. | 是个普通的神经检测 |
[04:15] | okay,well,he’s got an inferior shoulder dislocation | 好的 他肩膀有些错位 |
[04:18] | and some associated fractures. he’ll definitely need surgery. sloan will debride the burns when he’s in surgery. | – 还有些相关骨裂 他肯定得动手术 – 手术时sloan会处理这些烧伤 |
[04:22] | (jen) surgery? oh,baby. her b.p. is 170 over 100. | – 手术? 噢 宝贝 – 血压170/100 |
[04:26] | give her 5 of hydralazine. oh,my god. | – 给她5剂量肼太嗪(降压药) – 哦 我的上帝 |
[04:27] | sweetie,just calm down. how’s the baby? kicking like crazy | – 甜心 放轻松 孩子怎么样? – 拼命地踢我 |
[04:30] | and pressing right on my bladder. well,look on the bright side. | – 正抵着我的膀胱 – 看看好的一面 |
[04:33] | at least,uh,she’s not running you over with a truck. thank you. | – 至少 她没有开车轧过你 – 谢谢 |
[04:36] | hey,you wanted the s.u.v. right? | 嘿 你之前想要越野车 对吧? |
[04:39] | (derek) pregnancy-induced hypertension? (meredith) yeah,i have to get her b.p. down | – 怀孕导致的高度紧张? – 是的 必须先降压 |
[04:41] | before it starts affecting the baby. | 以防影响胎儿 |
[04:43] | oh,nice couple. they’ll have cute kids. | 夫妻人不错 他们会生下可爱的孩子 |
[04:45] | yeah,not as cute as ours… (elevator bell dings) | 是阿 但不会有我俩的可爱… |
[04:47] | but cute. | 只是一般可爱罢了 |
[04:50] | what? | 怎么了? |
[04:52] | nothing. | 没事 |
[05:00] | it’s been three days– three days of vacation– | 已经三天了 三天的假期 |
[05:02] | the only three days i’ve ever taken | 我就休过这三天 |
[05:04] | other than my maternity leave. | 除了我的产假 |
[05:05] | now i know i’m behind,but– bailey,i get it. | – 我知道我落后了 但 – bailey 我明白 |
[05:09] | jackson prescott was not an easy case. | jackson prescott那病例不轻松 |
[05:11] | i don’t begrudge you that. okay,frankly,sir, | – 我不怪你 – 好 老实说 先生 |
[05:12] | i would rather not work on another dying kid again. | 我宁可不要再接垂死孩子的病例 |
[05:16] | but no need to worry,okay? i-i will catch up | 但不需要担心 好吗? 我会赶上来的 |
[05:19] | and i’ll– i’m not worrying. | – 还有我会 – 我没在担心 |
[05:22] | i’m promoting you. | 我要升你的职 |
[05:23] | i need another attending in general surgery. | 我在外科部还需要一个主治医师 |
[05:26] | i’m submitting to the board that it be you | 我向董事会推荐你 |
[05:29] | and that it starts this july, | 就在今年七月 |
[05:32] | the minute you’ve completed your residency. | 你一结束住院医师就开始 |
[05:34] | now i know there was some talk a while back | 我知道之前有一些留言 |
[05:37] | about you getting tired of appys and gall bladders… | 关于你厌倦阑尾术和胆囊… |
[05:41] | no,a f-full roster of appys and gall bladders… | 不 就算全是阑尾术和胆囊… |
[05:44] | (voice breaks) sounds just perfect,sir. | 听上去也很不错 先生 |
[05:45] | all right,all right. but not today,though. | 好了 好了 但不是今天 |
[05:47] | dixon’s requested you on her service. | dixon仍对你表示怀疑 |
[05:50] | this is subject to board approval,bailey, | 这受董事会批准调配 bailey |
[05:52] | though i’m not worried. | 但我不担心 |
[05:54] | you have less to say now,huh? | 现在要说的变少了? |
[05:59] | get outta here. (laughs) | 出去吧 |
[06:03] | dr. dixon is not big on eye contact, | dixon医生不太擅长眼神交流 |
[06:06] | so don’t be surprised if she doesn’t look at you. | 所以如果她不看你们 别奇怪 |
[06:09] | also try to avoid physical contact, | 她也会避免肢体接触 |
[06:10] | uh,loud or disruptive noises– she’s okay,right? | – 大声或干扰性噪音 – 她没事 对吧? |
[06:13] | she’s a good doctor? oh,no,she’s amazing. | – 她是个好医生? – 是的 她医术精湛 |
[06:15] | you couldn’t ask for a better surgeon. | 你找不到更好的外科医生 |
[06:16] | i’m only telling you so you’ll be better prepared. | 我只是让你们有心理准备 |
[06:19] | dr. dixon,dr. bailey,this is,uh,dan and lisa pollock. | dixon医生 bailey医生 这是dan和lisa pollock |
[06:22] | i need to see the patient. where’s the patient? | 我需要见病人 在哪里? |
[06:24] | uh,right this way. | 就在这里 |
[06:28] | hi. | 嗨 |
[06:29] | (cristina) uh,this is stacy pollock,age 9. | 这是stacy pollock 9岁 |
[06:31] | she’s suffering from secondary pulmonary hypertension | 第二阶段肺内高压 |
[06:33] | due to a v.s.d. | 由于avsd(房室间隔缺损) |
[06:34] | her e.k.g. also shows,um,a left ventricular hypertrophy, | 心电图显示左心室肥厚 |
[06:37] | also evidence of right… | 同样右边也有迹象… |
[06:40] | (speaks indistinctly) hi. can i help you folks? | 嗨 有什么需要帮助的吗? |
[06:41] | not him. | 不要他 |
[06:45] | what’s the trouble? | 有什么麻烦? |
[06:45] | not him,either. oh,uh,thank you. we’ll wait. | – 也不要他 – 谢谢 我们再等等 |
[06:49] | what about him? h-hello. yes,i’m sorry. | 他行吗? 你好 是 抱歉 |
[06:51] | could you help us,please? i would just– | 你能帮帮我们吗? 我就是 |
[06:52] | we need to talk to a grown-up. this is the chief of surgery. | – 我们需要和个大人说 – 他是外科部主任 |
[06:55] | no,just hold on,dr. karev. | 别 先打住 karev医生 |
[06:56] | that doesn’t mean i’m not a doctor. how can we help? | 那不代表我不是医生 我们能怎样帮助呢? |
[06:59] | uh,my husband and i,we– our children went off to college. | – 我丈夫和我 我们 – 我们的孩子在上大学 |
[07:01] | one’s at stanford. the other’s at,uh,u-dub. | 一个在斯坦福 另一个在华盛顿大学 |
[07:03] | yeah? | 然后? |
[07:04] | we tried something,a new thing and… | 我们试了个新玩意… |
[07:08] | something slipped,and we lost this– | 有个东西滑掉 我们失去了… |
[07:10] | (whispers) rachel. | |
[07:12] | we were reading this thing in a magazine. | 我们是之前在杂志上看到的 |
[07:15] | oh,here. | 哦 这儿 |
[07:22] | “20 techniques to reignite your nights”? | “20招重新点燃夜之激情”? |
[07:24] | we did number nine. | 我们做了第九项 |
[07:31] | um… let’s get you in a gown so– | 先找件病号服给你们 |
[07:34] | no,him. he did number nine. we did number nine. | – 不 是他 他做了第九项 – 是我们做了第九项 |
[07:37] | yeah,i’m not the one with it stuck inside my– | 那个并不堵在我的里面 |
[07:39] | it’s him. he’s the patient. | 是他 他才是病人 |
[07:45] | have a seat,and we’ll take care of you. | 先坐下来 我们会处理的 |
[07:48] | um… i’ll… i’ll stand. | 我 我还是站着吧 |
[07:54] | you’re taking him now,for surgery? yeah,it’s a good thing. | – 现在就带他去手术? – 是啊 这是好事 |
[07:57] | we can get his dislocation fixed | 我们会纠正他的错位 |
[07:58] | so we can prevent problems with his circulation. | 那样就能预防他的循环问题 |
[08:00] | her last b.p. was still up– 162 over 102. | 她最近的血压还是很高 162 /102 |
[08:03] | okay,well the o.b. was worried about placental blood flow. | 好 儿科担心胎盘的血流情况 |
[08:06] | stay with her and just try to keep her calm,okay? okay. | – 陪着她 试着让她冷静 好吧? – 好的 |
[08:09] | cheeseburgers. oh. | 吉士汉堡 |
[08:11] | (callie) painkillers are working. is there anything else that i can get you? | – 镇痛剂起作用了 – 还有什么要我拿给你吗? |
[08:14] | um,i’m okay. just–are you really taking him now? yeah. | – 我没事 就是 真的现在就带他去? – 是这样的 |
[08:20] | mmm. cheeseburgers. | 吉士汉堡 |
[08:22] | cheeseburgers. | 吉士汉堡 |
[08:25] | she’s,um,more relaxed when she eats. | 她吃东西时更放松 |
[08:28] | cheeseburgers calm her down. | 吉士汉堡能让她放松 |
[08:30] | thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的提示 |
[08:34] | stacy has a v.s.d.,which has gotten worse over time | stacy患有avsd 随着时间推移而恶化 |
[08:37] | and has created pulmonary hypertension. | 带来了肺内高压 |
[08:40] | (dan) does that mean she needs surgery? yes. | – 那是说她需要做手术? – 是的 |
[08:41] | unfortunately her test results leave us no other choice. you okay? | – 很遗憾 她的测试结果只给我们一个选择 – 你还好吧? |
[08:42] | if that child so much as looks like she’s going to die, | 如果那孩子觉得自己会死 |
[08:44] | i’m walking out of here. i’ll be performing a transcatheter closure | – 我就走出这间屋 – 我会进行经导管闭合手术 |
[08:48] | to repair the defect in the septum. (lisa) that sounds dangerous. is that dangerous? | – 修复隔膜缺陷 – 听上去很危险 那个危险吗? |
[08:51] | that baby doesn’t understand a word she’s saying. (virginia) all open-heart procedures have certain risks, | – 那个孩子压根不懂她在说什么 – 心脏全开的步骤有一定风险 |
[08:54] | but this one looks fairly routine. uh,hi. she was just saying that we’re gonna fix | – 但这个很常规 – 她意思是我们会修复 |
[08:57] | the part of your heart that pumps the blood to your lungs. (virginia) it should be a simple patch repair. | – 你心脏为肺供血的部分 – 是一个简单的补丁修复 |
[09:02] | uh,probably something easy to fix. | 很可能修复起来非常容易 |
[09:04] | but a full midline sternotomy incision may be required. | 但可能需要整个胸骨中线切口 |
[09:08] | okay,now she’s just making stuff up. | 好了 现在她在乱编了 |
[09:09] | the nurses have some forms for you to sign. (dan) okay. | – 护士有些表格需要你签字 – 好的 |
[09:11] | oh,i like your socks. (stacy) thanks. they’re for soccer. | – 哦 我喜欢你的袜子 – 谢谢 它们是足球袜 |
[09:15] | i’m the best on my team. mom says it’s bragging. | 我是队里最棒的 妈妈说那是吹牛 |
[09:18] | dad says it’s not. it’s just the truth. | 爸爸说不是 说这是事实 |
[09:21] | you can’t fight who you are. | 你就是你 |
[09:22] | if you’re the best,you’re the best. | 如果你是最棒的 那就是最棒的 |
[09:25] | when you fix my heart,how soon will i be able | 等你们修复我的心脏 我多快 |
[09:28] | to play soccer again? | 能再踢球啊? |
[09:30] | i missed half the season already. | 我已经缺席半个赛季 |
[09:33] | well… um,we’ll… | 这… 我们… |
[09:36] | have to… see. | 还得… 再看 |
[09:42] | ah,cristina. did you tell her about the ring? | cristina 你和她说过戒指的事吗? |
[09:44] | oh,i don’t want to talk about your stupid ring. good. don’t. | – 我可不想谈你愚蠢的戒指 – 太好了 千万别 |
[09:47] | oh,you’re not gonna do a big thing,a | 你不打算惊天地泣鬼神吧? |
[09:48] | like some big,romantic mcdreamy thing? ’cause she’d hate that. well,she built a house of candles. | – 像什么浪漫的梦幻先生专属? 她讨厌那一套 – 但她用蜡烛做了房子 |
[09:52] | yeah,for you. she builtyou a house of candles… (speaks indistinctly) | 没错 为你 她为你做了蜡烛房子… |
[09:54] | ’cause you like that sort of thing. she doesn’t. okay,thanks. | – 因为你喜欢那一套 她可不 – 明白 谢了 |
[10:00] | how is it? the journal. | 怎么样? 那日记 |
[10:01] | is it gross? were they naked? | 恶心吗? 有裸露镜头? |
[10:02] | (laughs) no,not yet. | 不 还没到 |
[10:04] | it’s kind of,um… hot,actually,but,like, | 有点… 热辣 实际上 但是像 |
[10:08] | uh,chastely hot. | 纯洁型热辣 |
[10:09] | it’s all stolen glances and loaded exchanges. | 都是偷偷瞄几眼 实战交流 |
[10:12] | the thing reads like a victorian romance novel. oh,that’s good. chaste is good. | – 这读起来就像维多利亚浪漫小说 – 哦 很好 纯洁很好 |
[10:16] | i’ll let you know when they do it. | 要是他们做了 马上告诉你 |
[10:18] | (woman) dr. gary ballard, | gary ballard医生 |
[10:19] | please report to the information desk. | 请到问讯处 |
[11:04] | she said a thing about babies– you know,like babies were | 她提到了孩子 你明白 就像生孩子是 |
[11:06] | a totally ordinary idea. she’s not afraid. she’s ready. | 完全正常的想法 她不怕了 她准备好了 |
[11:09] | when are you gonna do it? do what? | – 打算什么时候行动? – 行动什么? |
[11:11] | shepherd’s proposing. no kidding? | – shepherd要求婚 – 没开玩笑? |
[11:14] | outstanding. (laughs) yeah,thank you. | – 太棒了 – 是啊 谢谢 |
[11:16] | uh,h-how are you gonna do it? i don’t know. i just decided. | – 你打算怎么做? – 我不晓得 我才决定 |
[11:19] | morning. sir. shepherd’s proposing. | – 早上好 先生们 – shepherd要求婚 |
[11:22] | congratulations. that’s a big step. thank you very much. | – 恭喜 那可是一大步 – 非常感谢 |
[11:24] | you just gonna tell everybody now? you need advice. hunt,you ever propose before? | – 你现在就准备告诉每个人? – 你需要建议 hunt 求过婚没? |
[11:27] | uh,sorry. i’m not the guy to ask. | 抱歉 我没什么经验 |
[11:30] | when are you gonna do it? well,more importantly,how am i gonna do it? | – 你计划什么时候行动? – 更要紧的是 如何行动? |
[11:32] | (clears throat) so what do you use, | 那你用的是 |
[11:33] | like a twist drill for that? | 像麻花钻之类的? |
[11:34] | uh,no,not if you don’t want a partial parietal hematoma. | 不 除非你想弄成局部颅骨血肿 |
[11:39] | (derek) hey. hi. | |
[11:41] | hey. good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:44] | ahh… just don’t tell anybody else,okay? | 别再和其他人说了 行吧? |
[11:46] | i thought i could trust you. | 我以为我能信任你 |
[11:48] | of course you can trust me. | 你当然能信任我 |
[11:53] | (ryan) we got the short end of the stick with this case. quit laughing. we’re gonna get reamed. | – 这病例 我们拿棒子的短头 – 别笑了 我们会被挤掉 |
[11:57] | dudes,the patient can see you | 伙计们 病人看得到你们 |
[11:58] | giggling over here like schoolgirls. | 在这像女学生那样傻笑 |
[12:01] | enough wisecracks. | 俏皮话说够了 |
[12:02] | cracks. (laughs) (both laugh) | 爆裂 |
[12:05] | what’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑? |
[12:06] | sorry,sir. these idiots were screwing around, | 抱歉 先生 这些蠢货游手好闲 |
[12:08] | and i kinda got,uh… sucked into it. | 我有点 受传染 |
[12:11] | enough. | 够了 |
[12:13] | now if you children need a lesson in professionalism, | 如果你们这帮小破孩要学一课职业素质 |
[12:16] | then come and see how it’s done. | 就过来看看是怎么做的 |
[12:21] | (sighs) mr. kramer. | kramer先生 |
[12:22] | your biplane abdominal radiographs | 你的腹部x光片 |
[12:24] | show a foreign body. | 显示有异物 |
[12:26] | we will perform a sigmoidoscopy | 我们会进行乙状结肠镜检查 |
[12:28] | and then proceed with manual extraction. | 之后人工取出 |
[12:32] | you’ll get it out? | 你能把它弄出来? |
[12:33] | oh,we’ll get it out. | 我们会把它弄出来 |
[12:34] | (sadie) just hold it. (woman scoffs) that is the third time. | – 别动就好 – 已经是第三次了 |
[12:38] | what’s the problem? i know. i– | – 有什么问题吗? – 我清楚 我 |
[12:40] | she can’t find a vein, | 她找不到血管 |
[12:41] | and she’s poking me like i’m her needlepoint. | 就像在我身上试针 在那乱戳 |
[12:43] | look,what is wrong with you people? | 你们都是怎么回事? |
[12:45] | didn’t you practice this on each other? | 你们先前不是互相实践吗? |
[12:47] | look… | 看好了 |
[12:50] | all right,when you have a good vein, | 好了 当找到合适的血管 |
[12:52] | it should feel bouncy,like this one. | 应该感觉有弹性 像这个 |
[12:55] | okay,now go in at an angle,not at 90 degrees. | 好的 现在调好角度进入 不是90度 |
[12:57] | yeah. yeah,like that. | 对 对 就像那样 |
[13:00] | good. | 不错 |
[13:03] | next time,she’ll do it on you. | 下一次 她会给你打针 |
[13:05] | thanks. okay. | 谢谢 好了 |
[13:10] | you know what,why don’t you run them both? | 不如都由你来做吧? |
[13:13] | listen up,you guys. | 听着 伙计们 |
[13:15] | before you run any more procedures today, | 在你们操作之前 |
[13:17] | come see me first. | 先向我报告 |
[13:21] | so… clean bill of health from hunt. | 那么…hunt给了你许可令 |
[13:24] | you gonna get back on the horse,then? well,i wouldn’t use the word “horse,” but no. | – 要重振旗鼓了? – 我不会用这个词 但答案是否定的 |
[13:27] | that’s not gonna work out. things have changed. | 这一套不奏效了 一切都已改变 |
[13:30] | i think i’m going to have to break up with her. | 我想我要和她分手了 |
[13:32] | you’re what? what is wrong with you? why… | 你什么? 你怎么回事? 为什么… |
[13:36] | sorry. i had to make sure the patient’s wife is stable. | 抱歉 我想确认病人妻子的情况 |
[13:39] | she’s hypertensive,and i think this surgery’s | 她是高血压患者 我想手术对于 |
[13:41] | more stressful on her than it is on him. (monitor beeping erratically) | 她的压力 远大于给他的压力 |
[13:45] | damn it. there’s a huge tear. | 见鬼 出现大撕裂 |
[13:47] | his clavicle fracture is jutting into the artery. | 他的锁骨骨折刺入动脉 |
[13:48] | grey,hold this clamp. i got this. i’ll hold pressure. | – grey 握住钳子 – 有我在 我会压住手术部位 |
[13:51] | page hunt. get him in here now. no,they can’t. the patient’s unstable. | – 呼叫hunt 叫他过来 – 不 不行 病人很不稳定 |
[13:54] | his subclavian’s bleeding out. they’re paging dr. hunt. | 他的锁骨下动脉流血不止 他们在呼叫hunt医生 |
[13:56] | it doesn’t look good. okay,thanks. | – 看起来情况不妙 – 好的谢谢 |
[14:01] | (mouth full) oh,what’d they say? (monitor beeping rhythmically) | 他们怎么说? |
[14:02] | (normal voice) did they say it’s going well or– | 一切顺利? 还是… |
[14:05] | it’s–it’s taking a little longer than– | 只是 只是比预想的要 |
[14:08] | than expected. | 时间长点 |
[14:10] | (monitor beeping erratically) okay. | 好的 |
[14:11] | but d-don’t–don’t worry,because it–it’s going great. | 但别 别担心 会 会没事的 |
[14:15] | it is. are you sure? | 真的 你确定吗? |
[14:16] | yes,it–you know… (beeping slows) | 是的 你知道… |
[14:18] | it’s good when they take their time. | 他们这么从容不迫 是好现象 |
[14:21] | you know,right now there is no reason to believe | 现在你没理由怀疑 |
[14:23] | that–that he’s not gonna be just fine. | 他会有什么事 |
[14:25] | okay. oh,thank you. (monitor beeping rhythmically) | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:31] | hey,your pressure is way down. | 嗨 你的血压降下来了 |
[14:36] | (monitor beeping erratically) jen? | |
[14:39] | jen? | |
[15:02] | (groaning) what’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[15:03] | (monitor beeping erratically) she’s tamponading,her b.p.’s crashed, | 被堵塞了 血压狂降 |
[15:05] | and she has muffled heart sounds. oh,damn it. okay,gloves. | – 心音低沉 – 见鬼 好的 手套 |
[15:08] | yang,betadine and get a local. | yang 消毒药水 腾出地方 |
[15:11] | stacy,sweetie,you’re gonna be all right,okay? | stacy 宝贝你会没事的 好吗? |
[15:15] | (groaning continues) don’t worry. 18-guage. | 别担心 18号针筒 |
[15:18] | (gasps) what are you doing? (stacy screams) | 你在干嘛? |
[15:19] | okay,lisa,you’re gonna want to,uh,turn around or leave. | lisa 你最好背过身去 或是离开 |
[15:21] | you’re not gonna want to watch this. | 你不会想看这个的 |
[15:22] | yang,keep the ultrasound over the effusion. yeah,i got it. | – yang 把超声波放在积液处 – 好的 |
[15:26] | stacy,honey,you’re gonna feel a little pinch, | stacy 宝贝你会感到有一点刺痛 |
[15:29] | and then a lot of pressure… (groaning continues) | 然后是一股巨大的压力… |
[15:31] | and then you’re gonna be all better,okay? | 接着你会感觉好多了 好吗? |
[15:35] | here we go. (beeping continues) | 我们开始了 |
[15:39] | good. oh,good job,stacy. | 好 很棒 stacy |
[15:43] | yeah,see? it’s all better. | 看见没? 好多了 |
[15:46] | good job. good job,honey. | 干得好 干得好 宝贝 |
[15:51] | all better. | 好多了 |
[15:59] | her pulmonary pressures are high. | 她的肺压很高 |
[16:00] | you’re right. she’s got cor pulmonale. | 你说的没错 她有肺心病 |
[16:02] | i’m moving up her surgery. yang’s getting an o.r. now. | 我会将她的手术提前 yang在准备手术室 |
[16:04] | i’ll see you in there,dr. bailey. | 手术室见 bailey医生 |
[16:06] | let me know how it goes. great save,dr. bailey. i think you better stay. | – 告诉我情况 干的漂亮 bailey医生 – 你最好留下 |
[16:12] | i’m not scrubbing in on this one. | 我不会上这台手术 |
[16:14] | bailey… you can handle this surgery. | bailey…你能应付这手术 |
[16:17] | yeah,i can handle the surgery. | 我当然能应付这手术 |
[16:18] | what i can’t handle is feeling another child | 但我应付不了再让一个孩子 |
[16:22] | slipping away right in front of me. | 从我面前消失 |
[16:24] | mostly they don’t slip away,even the really sick ones. | 通常他们不会消失 就算是病入膏肓的孩子也不会 |
[16:27] | jackson was a special case,and–and even he survived. by the skin of his teeth. | – jackson是例外 连他都活下来了 – 险象环生 |
[16:31] | but he survived. | 但他确实活下来了 |
[16:33] | children are resilient,and in all likelihood, | 孩子们很坚强 十有八九 |
[16:36] | you’re gonna open up this girl’s chest | 你要打开这个女孩子的胸腔 |
[16:38] | and fix something simple, | 做个简单小手术 |
[16:39] | and then you’re gonna hand her back | 你要把她的余生 |
[16:41] | the rest of her life. | 都交还给她 |
[16:43] | i’m telling you,bailey,you want to be there for that. | 跟你说 bailey 你不愿错过这一切 |
[16:52] | come on,come on,come on. stabilize. (beeping continues) | 拜托… 稳定下来 |
[16:57] | (mark) b.p.’s going up. (monitor beeping rhythmically) | 血压上升 |
[16:58] | going up. (meredith breathes deeply) | 上升了 |
[17:03] | (exhales deeply) thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | yep. should be good to go. dr. grey,jen harmon– | – 可以走了 – grey医生 jen harmon |
[17:07] | tell jen he’s stable. | 告诉jen他稳定了 |
[17:09] | she’s not. she had a seizure. a seizure? | – 她情况不妙 她抽搐了 – 抽搐? |
[17:12] | we got him,grey. go help her. | 我们来照顾他 grey 去帮她吧 |
[17:20] | you’re an idiot. | 你真是个傻瓜 |
[17:22] | excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[17:23] | you’re an idiot. what is your problem? | 你真是个傻瓜 你怎么回事? |
[17:28] | he is proposing to her. | 他在向她求婚 |
[17:30] | that makes little her his little sister, | 这么一来 她就成了他的小姨子 |
[17:33] | and i can’t sleep with any more of his sisters. | 我不能再和他的小姨子上床 |
[17:35] | and she’s young,and i’m her boss. | 她还年轻 我还是她上司 |
[17:38] | and i’m celibate. what does that have to do with anything? | – 我是独身主义 – 有什么关系吗? |
[17:40] | celibacy is lonely. | 独身生活很孤独 |
[17:42] | don’t spend all your time wondering what you are | 别穷尽你的一生思考自己怎么样 |
[17:44] | or–or–or who you like or whether it’s right for you | 或 或是你喜欢谁 或是对 |
[17:47] | or wrong for you. | 还是错 |
[17:47] | just let yourself be happy,okay? | 让自己开心 好吗? |
[17:50] | before you find yourself alone | 在你发现自己已是孤身一人 |
[17:53] | and celibate. | 或是独自生活之前 |
[17:58] | does she really need a chest x-ray? | 她真的需要做胸片吗? |
[18:00] | she’s got the flu. (izzie) say that after you’ve ruled out pneumonia. | – 她患的是流感 – 排除了肺炎以后再这么说 |
[18:03] | and be quick and efficient. | 要高效快速 |
[18:05] | keep a smile on your face, | 脸上要挂着笑容 |
[18:07] | and make stupid,happy small talk | 说点愚蠢搞笑的小话题 |
[18:08] | to keep them distracted and… not panicky. | 让他们分心… 不要造成恐慌 |
[18:11] | okay. should i do small talk now? | 好的 我现在可以开始闲聊了吗? |
[18:15] | no. just tell me to lie still and take a deep breath. | 不 告诉我要躺着别动深呼吸 |
[18:18] | okay,big breath in… | 好的 深吸一口气… |
[18:21] | and then don’t move. | 别动 |
[18:27] | so,uh,uh,how– how are you gonna do it? | 那么你会怎么做? |
[18:29] | are you gonna,uh,go big,a grand,romantic gesture? | 你会不会 搞得很盛大隆重又浪漫? |
[18:34] | um… i– i don’t know yet,chief. | 我 我还不知道 主任 |
[18:37] | i’m not sure that meredith’s a grand gesture kinda girl. | 我想meredith不喜欢太夸张 |
[18:39] | oh,you want to do the grand gesture. | 你得把架势拉大 |
[18:41] | it’s the opening pitch of your marriage. | 这可是你婚姻的开场球 |
[18:42] | it can determine the entire game. | 决定了整场比赛 |
[18:44] | you gotta go all out. | 你可得全力以赴 |
[18:45] | now your plan should include flowers,candles, | 现在你的计划应该包括了鲜花 蜡烛 |
[18:49] | exotic foods,live musicians and a rowboat. | 异国风味的食物 现场乐队还有划艇 |
[18:52] | skywriting is not out of the question. | 空中文字也可以考虑 |
[18:54] | now you gotta go– dr. shepherd. | – 现在你要 – shepherd医生 |
[18:55] | yes. uh,uh,you got him. you got him. okay. | – 在 – 他是你的了 给你了 |
[18:57] | okay. | 好的 |
[19:01] | hi. um… | 嗨 |
[19:02] | (derek) what’s up? | 什么事? |
[19:03] | i need a neuro consult. | 我需要神经科会诊 |
[19:05] | okay. yeah,that’s bet– you know,you better go. | – 好的 – 是的 你还是赶紧去 |
[19:07] | thanks,chief. okay. | 谢谢 主任 |
[19:11] | (chuckles) okay,okay. | 好的 好的 |
[19:14] | how are we doing,mr. kramer? | 感觉如何 krame先生r? |
[19:15] | oh,fantastic. | 噢 好极了 |
[19:17] | good. | 很好 |
[19:18] | they didn’t cover this in the “what to expect” books. | “孕期完全指导” 书籍里面可没提到这个 |
[19:21] | they didn’t say “expect seizures.” i know. that’s why we’re going to do an exam,okay? | – 上面可没说 “等着抽搐吧” – 是的 因此得做检查 |
[19:25] | now i need you to look down for me. okay. ooh,what is that? | 朝下看 好 那是什么? |
[19:29] | what? oh. um,dr. grey. could you,uh,set up | 什么? grey医生 能否为harmon女士 |
[19:31] | an m.r.i. for mrs. harmon,please,right now? but did you see– | – 安排核磁共振检查 马上? – 你看到了… |
[19:33] | now,dr. grey. | 立刻 grey医生 |
[19:37] | okay. | 好的 |
[19:40] | (jen) oh,you–you saw something? | 噢 你 你看到什么了? |
[19:42] | no,no,no. no,i’m sorry. | 不不不 抱歉 |
[19:45] | all right,can you keep a secret? you bet i can. | – 你能保守秘密吗? – 可以 |
[19:51] | this is intended for dr. grey. | 这是给grey医生的 |
[19:53] | (gasps) it’s supposed to be a surprise. | 是个惊喜 |
[19:54] | oh,my god. and i almost blew it. yeah. | 噢 上帝 我差点坏了你的好事 |
[19:56] | when are you gonna do it,today? oh,please do it today. | 你什么时候求婚 今天? 拜托就今天吧 |
[19:59] | do it here so i can see. no. i-i don’t know. no. | – 就在这儿 我就能看见了 – 不 我不知道 |
[20:01] | i was told it’s supposed to be,like,a grand gesture. oh,well,rob proposed to me in a supermarket aisle. | – 都说要弄的隆重一点 – rob在超市的走道上向我求的婚 |
[20:06] | he said that was the place he saw me for the first time. | 他说那是他第一次见我的地方 |
[20:10] | so i said yes between the cat food and the tampons. | 所以我在一堆猫粮和卫生巾中答应了他 |
[20:13] | oh. that’s romantic. | 噢 真浪漫 |
[20:15] | it was,actually. | 是的 很浪漫 |
[20:18] | we still have to do the m.r.i.,okay? just to be safe. | 我们还是要做核磁共振 安全起见 |
[20:21] | okay. dr. shepherd. | 好的 shepherd医生 |
[20:24] | yes. | 怎么了 |
[20:26] | should i be scared? | 我需要害怕吗? |
[20:27] | no. should i? | 不用 那我呢? |
[20:31] | no. | 不用 |
[20:35] | eisenmenger’s complex. (cristina) can it be repaired? | – 艾森曼格综合征很复杂 – 能治愈吗? |
[20:38] | is it– is it too far gone? children are resilient,yang. | – 那她快要死了吗? – 孩子们都很坚强 yang |
[20:41] | nine times out of ten,you find something simple to fix… | 十之八九 只是个简单的手术 |
[20:46] | what is it? | 怎么回事? |
[20:48] | i can repair the v.s.d.,but this heart is finished. | 我能修复先天性室间隔缺损 但这颗心没的救了 |
[20:50] | this is one of the most diseased hearts | 这是我见过的最严重的 |
[20:52] | i’ve ever seen. | 心脏之一 |
[20:53] | ecmo might hold her over, | 体外循环膜肺支持疗法 也许能拖延点时间 |
[20:54] | but without a heart-lung transplant, | 要是不能做心肺移植 |
[20:57] | she’s going to die. (miranda mutters) | 她会死的 |
[20:59] | (cristina) dr. bailey? (virginia) um,dr. bailey? | bailey医生? bailey医生? |
[21:03] | it’s okay,dr. dixon. i can take care of these sutures. | 没关系 dixon 我来缝线 |
[21:22] | her heart is too far gone. | 她的心脏病十分严重 |
[21:24] | there’s far too much scar tissue to repair. | 需要修复的疤痕组织太多 |
[21:27] | we have started her on i.v. medications, | 我们给她使用了静脉用药 |
[21:29] | which she will need on a continuous basis. | 需要持续使用 |
[21:31] | for how long? how long does she– | 要多久? 她要 |
[21:33] | until she can receive a transplant. | 直到接受移植 |
[21:35] | but… months? | 但是… 几个月? |
[21:38] | years,possibly. | 可能是 几年 |
[21:40] | years? she’ll lay in a bed for years? | 几年? 她要躺着床上几年? |
[21:42] | i’m afraid so,yes. | 恐怕是的 |
[21:52] | where’s dr. bailey gone? | bailey医生去哪儿了? |
[22:26] | you want to take narrow slices with the scan | 你要通过扫描切取薄片 |
[22:28] | so you get a more comprehensive look. | 这样就能看的更全面 |
[22:31] | okay. | 好的 |
[22:33] | what do you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[22:35] | uh,i see… | 我看到… |
[22:37] | a crazy person | 一个疯子 |
[22:39] | taking expensive tests for no reason | 无缘无故得做昂贵的测试 |
[22:41] | and,oh,i see the chief finding out | 我还看到主任发现了 |
[22:43] | and expelling the crazy person,and then,uh, | 把疯子赶走了 然后 |
[22:45] | i see,uh,joblessness,homelessness and depression. | 我看到 失业 无家可归和垂头丧气 |
[22:48] | yeah,it does not look good,izzie. (interns laugh) | 是的 看起来不错 izzie |
[22:50] | it doesn’t look good. | 看起来不怎么样 |
[22:54] | somebody kick dr. o’malley out of the booth. | 谁把o’malley医生赶出去 |
[23:00] | hey,have you seen bailey? | 嗨 你看到bailey医生没? |
[23:01] | no,but i have to talk to you. derek is going crazy. | 没有 但我要和你谈谈 derek疯了 |
[23:04] | this morning i said something about having cute babies, | 今早 我提了下生个可爱孩子 |
[23:06] | and now ever since,he’s been acting weird and avoiding me | 从那时开始 他就举止怪异还老避着我 |
[23:08] | and dropping conversations when i walk up. | 我一走过去他就不说话了 |
[23:10] | i mean,he wants babies. he’s always wanted babies. oh,he wants babies. | – 他想要孩子 他一直想要孩子 – 他想要孩子 |
[23:14] | maybe he just doesn’t want my babies. no,that–that’s not it. | – 也许他不想要我的孩子 – 不 不会的 |
[23:17] | yeah,because my babies will have alzheimer’s | 没错 因为我的孩子会得阿兹海默病 |
[23:19] | and suicidal tendencies | 还有自杀倾向 |
[23:21] | and split ends. yeah,you might have something there. | – 还有头发分叉 – 这个倒是 |
[23:23] | no,i really don’t think you do,though. | 但是 我不认为你有 |
[23:26] | who are you? | 你是谁? |
[23:28] | i’m jen. | 我是jen |
[23:31] | how we doing? | 情况如何? |
[23:33] | we all set? | 准备好了吗? |
[23:37] | if–if you’re gonna do it,do it soon. | 如果 如果你要做 就赶紧行动 |
[23:38] | she’s really freaking out. | 她要抓狂了 |
[23:42] | (whispers) thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:48] | (izzie) they tried number nine? | 他们试了9号? |
[23:50] | who does nine? | 谁用9号啊? |
[23:52] | personally,i’m a fan of five… | 个人来说 我喜欢5号 |
[23:55] | seven,eight… | |
[23:57] | (sadie) well,pretty much 12 through 20. | 差不多12到20 |
[24:04] | i would try 15. | 我会试15 |
[24:05] | don’t try 15. don’t try 15. | 不要试15 |
[24:11] | (clears throat) i would try 16. | 我会试16 |
[24:13] | yeah. i’ve never done that before. | 我从来没试过 |
[24:15] | (chuckles) you’d try 16? | 你会试16? |
[24:15] | mm-hmm. i would. i totally would. | 是的 当然 肯定会 |
[24:21] | um,don’t do 16 too fast. it can–you get hurt… badly… | 做16号时别太快 你们 你们会受伤… 很严重… |
[24:27] | i’ve heard. | 我听说 |
[24:28] | do you know who likes a good 12? | 你知道谁喜欢12? |
[24:35] | hey,you on call tonight? | 嗨 你今晚值班? |
[24:38] | looks like it. you? | 好像是 你呢? |
[24:48] | and you’re saying if she misses even one dose of her medicine, | 你是说 如果她的药少服一次 |
[24:50] | that would be bad? it would be fatal. | – 后果会很糟? – 将是致命的 |
[24:53] | the drug | 药物 |
[24:53] | needs to be administered at 3-minute intervals. | 得三分钟注射一次 |
[24:56] | so she’ll live in a hospital bed for years,you said. no,no,there’s another way. | – 这么说她得在医院住上几年 – 不 不 还有别的方法 |
[24:59] | there’s a way she won’t have to stay in the bed. | 还有一个方法 她不用躺在床上 |
[25:01] | with a diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension– | 诊断为肺高压 |
[25:04] | (miranda) the girl needs a backpack. no,no– | – 这姑娘需要一个随身携带的盒子 – 不 不 |
[25:05] | a backpack– it has a portable pump | 里面有轻便泵 |
[25:08] | that will deliver her meds and allow her to play | 为她传输药物 让她可以去玩 |
[25:12] | and go to school. | 去上学 |
[25:13] | she can have a childhood until she gets her new heart. this is something | – 在获得新的心脏之前 有个完整的童年 – 你之前应该私下和我商量一下 |
[25:16] | that we should have discussed privately earlier– and she could leave the hospital? | 她可以离开医院了? |
[25:20] | yes,she can. see,she has to wear the backpack at all times. | 是的 她要随时背着这个东西 |
[25:23] | we will put you in a program,teach you how to administer | 我们会教你如何使用药物 |
[25:26] | the medications– do you have a prettier one? | 有没有更漂亮点的? |
[25:30] | oh,my god,dr. bailey,thank you. | 老天爷 bailey医生 谢谢 |
[25:33] | dr. dixon,thank you so much. thank you so much. dr. dixon… | – dixon医生 非常感谢 非常感谢 – dixon医生 |
[25:36] | oh– thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:38] | no! | 不! |
[25:39] | no! no! no! | 不! 不! 不! |
[25:40] | no. | 不 |
[25:56] | oh,uh… dr. dixon. | dixon医生 |
[25:59] | (cries) what–what can i do? how can i help? | 我 我能帮忙吗? |
[26:02] | you can observe protocol,and i was getting to that option, | 你可以观察下那个方案 我也想过那个选择 |
[26:04] | but it was too much. it was just too– | 太多了 太 |
[26:06] | (gasps) too much yelling,too much touching, | 喊叫声太多 太多肢体接触 |
[26:08] | too much… | 太多… |
[26:14] | okay,um… then i’ll leave you alone to,uh– | 好的 我让你单独 |
[26:16] | no,no. i don’t need alone. | 不 不 我不需要独处 |
[26:18] | i need pressure. | 我需要压力 |
[26:22] | i… | 我… |
[26:22] | i need my nervous system suppressed. | 压制我的神经系统 |
[26:24] | i need constant,deep… | 持续 用力… |
[26:27] | tight pressure | 紧迫的压力 |
[26:29] | across large areas of my body. | 覆盖我身体的大部分面积 |
[26:34] | i need you to hold me. | 我需要你抱我 |
[26:37] | oh. okay. um– | 噢 好的 |
[26:38] | tight. tight. tight. tightly. | 紧点 紧点 |
[26:43] | tighter. | 再紧点 |
[26:46] | you’re a very tiny person. | 你太小了 |
[26:49] | i need a bigger per– person than you. | 我需要一个大 大一点的人 |
[26:52] | should i… | 我是否… |
[26:55] | oh,what–what can i do? | 哦 我 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[26:57] | uh,get over here and hug on dr. dixon. | 过来 抱着dixon医生 |
[27:01] | i was thinking more like a shot of thorazine. | 干脆用点氯丙嗪吧(镇静药) |
[27:02] | (gritting teeth) get over here. | 过来 |
[27:04] | (virginia) yeah. come. | 来了 |
[27:10] | yeah. good. | 嗯 不错 |
[27:19] | (exhales deeply) an aneurysm? | 动脉瘤? |
[27:20] | a brain aneurysm? | 脑动脉瘤? |
[27:22] | all of your symptoms– | 你所有的症状 |
[27:23] | forgetfulness,dizziness,chronic headaches– | 健忘 眩晕 慢性头痛 |
[27:25] | can all be associated with pregnancy. | 都可能和妊娠有关 |
[27:27] | the only reason we discovered yours is because of the seizure. | 这次突然发作才发现这动脉瘤 |
[27:30] | so what,you said you can– you can fix it? | 这么说 你能治好了? |
[27:32] | you can take it out? we’ll do it first thing in the morning, | – 你能切除 是吗 – 我们将在明早 |
[27:36] | after rob’s recovered | rob从并发症中苏醒之后 马上手术 |
[27:37] | from the complications with his surgery. complications? wait,what? | 并发症? 什么意思 |
[27:41] | you said–you said it was fine. you said he was okay. (monitor beeping erratically) | 你说过 你说他没事的 很好 |
[27:44] | you lied to me? i’m–i’m sorry. i just– | – 你骗我? – 对不起 我只是 |
[27:46] | i didn’t want to worry you until i knew,and he’s fine. and you’ll be fine,too. | – 我不想让你担心 他没事 – 你也会没事的 |
[27:50] | but it could burst,right? | 动脉瘤会破裂不是吗 |
[27:52] | jen,you have to stay calm. | jen 你要平静下来 |
[27:54] | you just told me there’s a time bomb in my head. | 你刚说我脑子里有个定时炸弹 |
[27:56] | i promise you that i’m not gonna stay calm. | 我可以很确定地告诉你 我不能平静下来 |
[28:17] | cows are squeezed tightly in a chute | 母牛在被杀之前会被挤在 |
[28:18] | before they’re slaughtered. | 电流槽里 |
[28:20] | the chute applies intense pressure, | 电流槽在压力作用下 |
[28:22] | resulting in decreased pulse rate,metabolic rate | 致使脉率和代谢率下降 |
[28:25] | and muscle tone. | 肌肉松弛 |
[28:27] | it calms them down. | 这能让他们平静下来 |
[28:28] | it calms them down. | 能让他们平静下来 |
[28:32] | the same principles apply to people like me. | 这个定律也适合于我这样的人 |
[28:33] | a hugging machine is used | 只要一个拥抱就能 |
[28:35] | to relax the sympathetic nervous system. | 放松交感神经系统 |
[28:38] | it slows the heart. | 降低心率 |
[28:41] | this is good. th– it’s working. | 很好 起作用了 |
[28:43] | oh,so we can stop now? no. | – 那我们能松手了吗 – 不能 |
[28:47] | almost there,mr. kramer. | 快好了kramer先生 |
[28:50] | hold on. | 坚持住 |
[28:50] | there. got it. oh,my god. | – 在那里 找到了 – 天哪 |
[28:57] | oh,thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:58] | never again will i try to spice things up. | 我再也不玩儿什么激情了 |
[28:59] | i’m not spicing anything up. well,you tried to step it up. | – 什么都不激情了 – 好了 现在试着起来 |
[29:03] | anything above number five deserves props. | 大于5公分的东西都慎用 |
[29:05] | sounds to me like you’re doing pretty good. | 在我看来 你做的很好 |
[29:07] | you’re together,you’re both bending over backwards | 你俩在一起 为了让对方爽到 |
[29:10] | to find new ways to… make each other happy. | 太不顾个人感受 |
[29:15] | you take a step back, | 其实要求别那么高 |
[29:16] | you’ll realize that you’re doing just fine. | 你会发现 你做的很好 |
[29:26] | (chuckles) “bending over backwards.” | “太不顾个人感受”? (bend over backwards原意为身体向后仰) |
[30:03] | you can let me go now. | 可以松开了 |
[30:09] | you can let me go now. | 可以松开了 |
[30:10] | oh,sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:17] | dr. stevens,i have the blood test results. | stevens医生 验血结果出来了 |
[30:20] | what is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:22] | well,you’re anemic. um– | 你有点贫血 |
[30:23] | anemic? | 贫血? |
[30:26] | oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[30:30] | do you realize what you just did? | 你知道你做了什么了吗 |
[30:32] | your face said i was going to die not “go get a hamburger.” | 你的表情就像在说 你要死了 吃饱上路吧 |
[30:34] | well,see,i-i– that’s part of patient care,controlling your face. | 面对病人 控制自己的表情也很重要 |
[30:38] | i-i just w– anemic. (laughs) | 我只是贫血 |
[30:41] | this is fine. | 很好 |
[30:43] | this is no big deal. it’s,like,nothing. | 不是什么大事 根本不算回事 |
[30:48] | (exhales deeply) how’s mrs. what’s-her-name? | 那位夫人怎么样了 叫什么名字 |
[30:53] | that’s not good,is it? | 这可不好 是吗 |
[30:56] | yeah. no. um… | 是的 |
[30:59] | her l.d.h. is off the charts. | 她的低密度脂蛋白很低 |
[31:01] | oh,what is it? is it–is it cancer? | 是什么 是肿瘤吗 |
[31:06] | consult oncology. | 考虑肿瘤 |
[31:06] | start a workup. | 建病历吧 |
[31:15] | it’s okay. we’ll tell her together. | – 好的 – 我们一起告诉她 |
[31:18] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:27] | (mark) hi. | |
[31:32] | i don’t want to keep secrets. | 我不想保密 |
[31:35] | sorry? | 什么意思 |
[31:35] | i’ve been keeping secrets all day | 我憋了一天了 |
[31:38] | a-about surgeries and rings and–and you. | 手术的事 戒指的事 还有你的事 |
[31:40] | and–and that secret,the–the–the you secret, | 而那个秘密 关于你的 |
[31:43] | it’s giving me high blood pressure. | 让我血压升高 |
[31:45] | and i-i don’t want that secret. | 我不想保密了 |
[31:48] | we’re having… | 我们 |
[31:50] | a relationship. | 在交往 |
[31:51] | and if we are,if we’re in a relationship, | 如果我们在交往 |
[31:55] | then i need to be in it in front of my sister | 我要让我姐姐 |
[32:00] | and derek shepherd. | 和derek shepherd知道 |
[32:01] | if we can’t do that, | 如果不行 |
[32:03] | then i can’t do this. | 我也不能 |
[33:24] | what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:25] | sorry. what happened? | – 对不起 – 发生什么事情了 |
[33:25] | i’m sorry,i can’t. just leave–leave me alone. you’re shaking. | – 对不起 我不能 让我静一静 – 你在发抖 |
[33:28] | i… saw someone– someone i knew. i can’t do this. | 我看到熟人了 我不能 |
[33:31] | i can’t. just… okay. | – 不行 – 好吧 |
[33:32] | please go away. | 你走吧 |
[33:34] | okay,it’s–it’s all right. here. it’s okay. | 没关系的 没关系的 |
[33:37] | no,no. i don’t want this. okay. | – 不 不要 – 没关系的 |
[33:39] | i don’t want this. i don’t want it. okay,i’m applying deep pressure here… | – 不要 不要 – 我在给你制造压力 |
[33:41] | i can’t do this now. to relax–to relax your sympathetic nervous system. | – 我不行 – 放松 放松你的交感神经系统 |
[33:45] | it’ll decrease your metabolic rate. (whimpers) | 可以降低代谢率 |
[33:46] | you will feel more panicked at first. | 一开始你会恐慌 |
[33:48] | you’ll try to resist it. you’ll try to resist it. (whispers) i don’t want this. | – 坚持住 坚持住 – 不要 |
[33:51] | but eventually you will feel your pulse rate slow. i don’t want this. | – 但最后你会发现脉率降下来了 – 不要 |
[33:53] | you’ll feel your pulse rate slow. it’s okay. it’s okay. | 你会发现脉率变慢了 没事了没事了 |
[33:55] | your breath will come easier. your breath will come easier. i don’t… | – 呼吸会平缓下来 平缓下来 – 不要 |
[33:59] | okay,okay. okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[34:09] | (miranda) i’m sorry for my outburst. | 对不起 冲你发脾气了 |
[34:10] | i should’ve spoken to you first. | 我该先和你说的 |
[34:13] | it was inappropriate, | 这很不合适 |
[34:14] | but i’ve come to expect it from pediatric surgeons, | 现在我开始期待了 |
[34:17] | always breaking protocol. | 儿科医生总能出奇制胜 |
[34:19] | but i’m not a pediatric surgeon. | 但我不是儿科外科医生 |
[34:21] | i’ve landed a few peds surg cases recently, | 最近也很少做这类手术 |
[34:24] | but i’m getting back to general surgery | 这是我到普外科 |
[34:27] | the first chance i get. | 第一个手术 |
[34:28] | you touch the child whenever you speak with her, | 你和孩子说话时与她发生了肢体接触 |
[34:31] | you explain conditions to the child,not just the parents, | 除了父母 你也向孩子解释了病情 |
[34:35] | and you react to the patient as if it was your own child, | 并且把病人当作自己的孩子 |
[34:37] | and you break protocol which is inappropriate, | 同样你违反了常规疗程 |
[34:40] | except in the case of pediatric surgery, | 你除了还没做儿科手术外 |
[34:42] | where protocols are constantly evolving. | 通常这都需要常规治疗 |
[34:44] | you are not a general surgeon. | 你早不是普外医生 |
[34:48] | you’re a pediatric surgeon. | 而是个儿科医生 |
[34:56] | hey. um,did you eat? | 你吃了吗 |
[34:58] | let me change. i’ll come with you. | 我换了衣服 和你一起走 |
[34:59] | no,no,no. i can’t. i’ve–i have to,um… work. okay,listen, | – 不 不 我还要工作 – 好吧 听着 |
[35:04] | you have been acting like a basket case ever since | 自从孩子那件事以后 |
[35:06] | i dropped that stupid little comment about babies. | 你就一直奇奇怪怪 |
[35:09] | and i’m glad i dropped it, | 我很高兴 我说出来了 |
[35:10] | because if you don’t babies or you don’t want babies | 如果你不想要孩子 或是不想你的孩子 |
[35:12] | with me and my crappy d.n.a.,just say so. | 遗传我的白痴dna 告诉我就好 |
[35:15] | you don’t have to avoid me, | 你不用避开我 |
[35:16] | and you don’t have to make up lame excuses about work. | 也不用借工作为由 |
[35:18] | meredith,i want your crappy babies. (laughs) you do? | – meredith 我想和你生个白痴孩子 – 真的吗 |
[35:23] | all of ’em. okay. | – 全部都要 – 好 |
[35:25] | do you want to eat? | 要吃什么吗 |
[35:26] | no. i-i have–i gotta– i have to work. | 不 我要 我要去工作了 |
[35:44] | oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[35:46] | did you use a bedazzler? | 你用了神奇亮片缝纫机? |
[35:48] | circa 1986. as seen on tv. (laughs) | 86风潮 再次回归(广告语) |
[35:54] | dixon’s right,you know? | dixon是对的 |
[35:57] | you do belong in peds surgery. | 你很适合儿科医生 |
[35:58] | that one’s nice. | |
[36:02] | my own baby almost died last year. | 去年 我的孩子差一点死了 |
[36:04] | the doctors in this hospital– my friends– | 这里所有的医生 我的朋友们 |
[36:06] | they all worked to save his life. | 拼了命的抢救 |
[36:09] | and i stood outside the room, | 我站在外面 |
[36:12] | feeling so… useless, | 感觉很无助 |
[36:14] | so pointless and helpless, | 彷徨和不安 |
[36:17] | like… i was losing everything in the world. | 就像什么都没有了 |
[36:20] | and when he didn’t die, | 当他脱离危险后 |
[36:22] | see,i knew i didn’t want | 我就 |
[36:23] | to be anywhere near that feeling again. | 再也不想经历这种感觉了 |
[36:26] | so i think that makes me pretty unsuitable | 因此我想这是我没有资格 |
[36:30] | for pediatric surgery. | 做儿科医生 |
[36:33] | d say… | 我说 |
[36:36] | that makes you uniquely qualified. | 这会让你更有资格 |
[36:46] | hey. you mind if i sit here? | 你好 介意我坐这里吗 |
[36:48] | no,no. i’m just… overthinking. | 不 不 我只是在发呆 |
[36:55] | you think he’ll tell him? | 你认为他会告诉他吗 |
[36:59] | if he’s not an idiot. | 如果他不是白痴的话 |
[37:02] | are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:07] | (voice breaks) i don’t… | 我不… |
[37:09] | i’m fine. | 我很好 |
[37:22] | derek is a– | derek 是个 |
[37:26] | (whispers) what are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[37:28] | (whispers) i don’t know. i just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[37:30] | (speaking softly) i’m just staying here. | 我只是呆着 |
[37:32] | (normal voice) okay. good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[37:34] | uh,he’s planning to propose. | 他要求婚 |
[37:40] | wh-what? | 什么 |
[37:42] | the chief. | 主任 |
[37:43] | your mother writes he,uh,told her he would leave adele | 你妈妈说他要离开adele |
[37:47] | and come back and get on one knee and propose, | 向她单膝跪地 求婚 |
[37:49] | but… i don’t think he ever did. | 但是 我想 他没有做吧 |
[37:53] | that’s sad. | 太让人难过了 |
[37:58] | is it? | 是吗 |
[38:00] | or romantic. | 也可以说很浪漫 |
[38:02] | it seems we have no control whatsoever… | 好像我们都无法控制 |
[38:07] | over our own hearts. | 自己的心声 |
[38:16] | hey. | 你好 |
[38:17] | hey. | 你好 |
[38:20] | ortho,right? | ortho 是吗 |
[38:21] | yeah,right. hi. | 是的 你好 |
[38:22] | i’m arizona robbins. peds surgery. | 我是arizina robbins 儿科医生 |
[38:24] | i’ve seen you at the hospital. | 我在医院见过你 |
[38:27] | are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:28] | yeah,no. i’m fine. i’m… fine. | 嗯 我很好 我很好 |
[38:30] | people talk. where we work,they talk… | 大家都爱闲聊 同事们之间会闲聊 |
[38:34] | a lot. | 聊很多 |
[38:35] | so for the sake of being honest, | 所以 实话说 |
[38:36] | i-i think i should tell you that i know things about you, | 我想你该知道 你的事我知道一点 |
[38:41] | because people talk. (laughs) | 因为大家爱闲聊 |
[38:46] | you mean… | 你是说? |
[38:49] | terrific. | 太好了 |
[38:50] | it is,actually… | 是的 事实上 |
[38:52] | (scoffs) the talk. | 那些谈论 |
[38:54] | people really like you over there. | 其实大家都挺喜欢你 |
[38:55] | they–they respect you | 他们尊敬你 |
[38:56] | and they’re concerned and interested. | 关心你 对你感兴趣 |
[38:59] | they really like you. | 他们真的喜欢你 |
[39:01] | some of them… | 尤其是某些人 |
[39:02] | really like you. (laughs) | 非常喜欢你 |
[39:06] | you just–you look upset. | 你看起来不开心 |
[39:08] | and i–and i thought that you should know | 我想你应该知道 |
[39:10] | that the talk is good. | 这些谈论是善意的 |
[39:13] | and when you’re not upset,when you’re over… | 当你不再悲伤 |
[39:17] | being upset… | 当你克服悲伤后 |
[39:19] | there will be people lining up for you. | 会有人排着队想认识你 |
[39:25] | you want to give me some names? | 能告诉我都有谁吗 |
[39:35] | conditions can change without warning. | 一不留神 情况瞬息万变 |
[39:38] | i think you’ll know. | 我想你会知道的 |
[39:46] | romance can make the heart pound… | 爱情和惊慌一样 |
[39:51] | just like panic can… | 能让心跳加快 |
[39:55] | (groans) this is stupid. | 太傻了 |
[39:56] | she’s gonna hate this. | 她会讨厌的 |
[39:57] | what,the flowers? girls love this crap. | 讨厌什么 花吗 女孩都喜欢的 |
[40:00] | it’s a clich? i’m a clich? | 老土 我太土了 |
[40:06] | because they worked. | 因为屡试不爽 |
[40:11] | (sighs) it’s great,isn’t it, | 很棒 不是吗 |
[40:12] | when you feel so strongly for someone,and it’s… | 当你深深爱上某人时 |
[40:15] | it’s not just about the sex? | 不仅仅是性 |
[40:17] | it is… | 而是 |
[40:20] | it’s true. | 真情实感 |
[40:24] | you should not talk like that. | 这可不像你 |
[40:27] | yeah,you’re right. | 不错 你说的对 |
[40:29] | well,you’re all set here. i’m gonna leave you to it. | 这儿差不多了 你自己做吧 |
[40:31] | thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[40:37] | congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[40:39] | thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[40:49] | and panic… | 惊慌 |
[40:51] | addison? | |
[40:53] | can make it stop cold in your chest. | 使我们心寒意冷 |
[40:57] | what happened? | 怎么了 |
[41:12] | it’s no wonder doctors spend so much time | 难怪医生们总要费尽心思 |
[41:15] | trying to keep the heart stable… | 保持心脏稳定 |
[41:20] | to keep it slow… | 缓慢 |
[41:26] | steady… | 平稳 |
[41:30] | regular… | 有规律地跳动 |
[41:35] | to stop the heart from pounding out of your chest… | 这样它才不会因恐惧 |
[41:38] | from the dread of something terrible… | 不详的预感 |
[41:43] | or the anticipation… | 或其它任何事. |