时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | every patient’s story starts the same way… | 病人讲起自己的故事 开头都一样 |
[00:08] | it starts with them being fine. | 要从自己健康的时候讲起 |
[00:12] | It starts in the before. | 从”以前”讲起 |
[00:15] | They cling to this moment,this memory of being fine,this before… | 他们依恋健康的日子 |
[00:20] | – don’t worry.- As though talking about it might somehow brg it back. | – 别担心 – 仿佛回想一下 就能昨日重现 |
[00:23] | – we’re gonna take care of him.- Long time. | – 好久不见 |
[00:24] | Naomi. we’ve got an I.C.U.Bed all ready for him. | 重症监护室的床位已经准备好了 |
[00:26] | But whathey don’t realize is that the fact at they’re talking about it to us, | 但他们没有意识到 跟我们讲出来 |
[00:32] | their doctors… | 跟医生说明情况 |
[00:33] | oh,yesterday,he was fine. | 昨天他还好好的 |
[00:35] | – We went to lunch.I thought he was fine.- Means | – 我们一起吃午饭 我以为他很好 – 就意味着… |
[00:38] | there’s no going back. | 再也回不去了 |
[00:40] | By the time they see us… they’re already in the after. | 病人见到我们时 就算活在”以后”了 |
[00:52] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[00:54] | The interns are broken. | 实习生们意志消沉 |
[00:56] | They’ve been punished for taking out their own appendixes,and it’s making them hate medicine. | 私下做阑尾手术而受罚 因而厌恶医务工作 |
[00:59] | They’re lost right now and they’ve forgotten that this thing | 他们很迷茫 忘了现在所厌恶的工作 |
[01:02] | they hate is actually a thing they love,so I’m gonna remind them. | 是自己曾经热爱的 所以我要唤醒他们 |
[01:08] | Is this about denny? | 是为了Denny吗? |
[01:10] | Is this some kind of dead-boyfriend art therapy? | 这是去世男友艺术疗法吗? |
[01:12] | This is not about denny. | 这跟Denny无关 |
[01:14] | – It’s about the interns.- Who cares about the interns? | – 是为了实习生们 – 谁会在乎实习生呢? |
[01:16] | – They’re a bunch of losers.- They’re not! | – 一群窝囊废 – 他们不是! |
[01:18] | They’re no they’re just… oh! | 才不是…他们只是… |
[01:20] | They need to have a little fun,and so do I. | 他们需要来点好玩的 我也需要 |
[01:23] | Where are the damn scissors? | 该死的剪刀哪儿去了? |
[01:28] | They’re right in front of you. | 就在你眼皮底下 |
[01:31] | Right. | 对哦 |
[01:35] | – Iz.- Will you hand me that large bowel,please? | – 能把风车递给我吗? |
[01:41] | Okay,See?It’s gonna be great. | 瞧见没 肯定好玩 |
[01:47] | does he know how he got the parasite? | 他知道怎么感染寄生虫的吗? |
[01:48] | He thinks he got it from eating unwashed fruit in mexico. | 据说在墨西哥 吃了没洗净的水果 |
[01:51] | He’s bradycardic. | 他心律过缓 |
[01:52] | Why is he bradycardic and hypotensive? | 他怎么会心律过缓 血压过低呢? |
[01:53] | he’s having a reaction to the fentanyl drip. | 滴注芬太奴麻醉的作用 |
[01:55] | Stop the fentanyl drip and push the narcan. | 撤掉点滴 注射纳络酮 |
[01:56] | Wait.Derek,he was in status. | 慢着 Derek 他情况还不稳定 |
[01:58] | I mean,if you take him off the drip and he’s seizes up,there could be permanent brain damage. | 如果撤了点滴 癫痫发作起来 会造成永久脑损伤 |
[02:01] | We better hope that doesn’t happen. | 希望不会发作 |
[02:02] | Hope?That–that’s what your plan is–is hinging on, | 希望? 你打算靠希望吗? |
[02:06] | hoping that–that the worst doesn’t happen? | 希望最坏的情况不会发生? |
[02:08] | Yeah,I’m hoping he’s stopped seizing, | 没错 我希望癫痫停止 |
[02:09] | because i know if we don’t reverse the drip,his heart is going to arrest. | 因为再不停用点滴 他心跳就停了 |
[02:12] | So unless you have a better idea… push the narcan. | 除非你有更好的办法 注射纳络酮 |
[02:16] | And while every patient’s story starts the same way… | 尽管病患故事的开头相同 |
[02:19] | how the story ends depends on us,on how well we diagnosis and treat. | 但结局却依赖于医生的诊断和治疗 |
[02:25] | We know the story hinges on us… | 我们明白是我们决定故事的发展 |
[02:27] | he’s in v-fib.Get the crash cart. | 出现室颤 把抢救车推过来 |
[02:29] | And we all want to be the hero. | 而我们都想成为主角 |
[02:37] | -GREY ANATOMY S5E15 | |
[02:38] | Dr morning,chief. | 早上好 主任 |
[02:38] | I heard there was a guy here with worms in his brain. | 听说有个病人脑子长虫了 |
[02:42] | Does anyone know the medical term for rms in the brain? | 谁知道脑内寄生虫的医学术语怎么说? |
[02:49] | dr. Stevens red esteyou today for a special project. | Stevens医生要你们参加特别节目 |
[02:53] | Okay,take an envelope,and then pass the rest back,but do not open them. | 每人一个信封 多的传回来 但别打开 |
[02:56] | You’re gonna need them for the first game we’re gonna play. | 待会儿第一个游戏里要用 |
[02:59] | That’s what we’re doing today,playing games? | 我们今天就是做游戏吗? |
[03:01] | Cheer up.We are gonna have so much fun. | 高兴点啊 肯定很好玩的 |
[03:03] | I said don’t open the envelope! | 我说过别打开信封! |
[03:05] | Don’t you know how to play a simple game? | 连个简单的游戏都不会玩吗? |
[03:07] | I d when I was 8. | 我又不是8岁小孩 |
[03:08] | Let’s just go. | 走吧 |
[03:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:14] | dr. Bailey’s with addison today,so I’m gonna hand out your morning assignments. | Bailey医生今天跟Addison 所以我来分配工作 |
[03:17] | Addison’s in the hospital? | Addison来医院了吗? |
[03:19] | Her brother was admitted last night with parasites in his brain. | 他哥哥昨晚被确诊脑内有寄生虫 |
[03:22] | Addison’s brother has neurocysticercosis? | Addison的哥哥患有脑囊尾蚴病? |
[03:26] | see? | 听见了吗? |
[03:28] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 就是这个词 |
[03:34] | I cleared my schedule. | 我清空了日程表 |
[03:36] | Oh,you didn’t he to do that.I’m–I’m fine. | 你不需要那么做 我没事 |
[03:38] | Your brother has parasites in his brain. | 你哥哥脑子里长了寄生虫 |
[03:39] | I cleared my schedule.You cut your hair. | 当然要陪你 你剪头发了啊 |
[03:41] | Oh,yeah. | 没错 |
[03:43] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:44] | Uh,dr. Miranda bailey. | 我是Miranda Bailey医生 |
[03:45] | Oh,I’m sorry.Um,miranda,naomi.Naomi,miranda. | 忘记介绍 这是Naomi 这是Miranda |
[03:48] | Naomi’s our fertility,uh,specialist down at oceanside wellness and one of my oldest friends. | Naomi是我们海康诊所的助孕专家 也是我的老友之一 |
[03:52] | It’s nice to meet you,miranda. | Miranda 很高兴见到你 |
[03:53] | – So how is he?- Oh,I don’t know. | – 他怎么样? – 我不清楚 |
[03:56] | He’s groggy,his eyes are open,but I don’t think he’s awake because he hasn’t tried to kill me. | 他虽然睁眼了 但他没想要我的命 可见他意识模糊 |
[04:01] | Her brother hates me. | 她哥哥恨我 |
[04:02] | people pick sides in a divorce,derek. | 离婚这事 大家总要偏袒一方 Derek |
[04:05] | He picked sides in thearriage. | 结婚时 他就偏袒一方 |
[04:07] | He first seized during sex with his girlfriend. | 癫痫是跟女友做爱时首次发作的 |
[04:10] | I wonder why she’s not here. | 他女友怎么没来 |
[04:12] | Oh,she is. | 噢 来了 |
[04:16] | Naomi? | |
[04:18] | I’m going in there. | 我先进去了 |
[04:23] | You and archer? | 你和Archer在一起? |
[04:24] | No. | 没有 |
[04:25] | Uh,well,yeah.I mean,I don’t– I don’t know. | 是的 我是说 我也不知道 |
[04:27] | – Yeah,I don’t know.I don’t know wha- we are. | 我不知道我们怎么样 |
[04:31] | How’s sam? | Sam还好吗? |
[04:34] | Sam’s good. | Sam挺好 |
[04:35] | And,uh,how’s,um… meredith–is that her name? | Meredith还好吗 她叫这名吧? |
[04:38] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[04:41] | – Good.- Yeah. | – 很好 – 对 |
[04:43] | Well,look at us.We’re standing here making polite conversation about your girlfriend. | 看看我们 我们心平气和地谈论你女友 |
[04:48] | You two are divorced,me and sam are divorced,and I’m with archer,sort of. | 你俩劳燕分飞 我和Sam好聚好散 我和Archer走到一起 |
[04:54] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么了? |
[04:56] | I mean,you–you wrote addison a song,derek. | 你还给Addison写过歌 Derek |
[04:59] | Can we just forget about the song?Enough about the song. | 别谈那歌了 过眼云烟了 |
[05:01] | What?You wrote her her own love song and you sang it to her at the wedding. | 你谱了首爱曲献给她 在婚礼上吟唱 |
[05:05] | Mark wrote it or sam– somebody.I don’t remember who it was. | 是Mark或Sam写的 不是我 记不清是谁了 |
[05:07] | I do.I do. | 我记得 印象深刻 |
[05:09] | I was drunk at the time,but I remember,and I remember thinking you guys were gonna last forever, | 那时喝醉了 但我记得 我曾以为你们会天长地久 |
[05:12] | that we were all gonna last forever. | 我们都会天长地久 |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:18] | You should call sam. | 你应该跟Sam联系 |
[05:19] | – He misses you.- Yeah. | – 他很想你 – 是啊 |
[05:24] | how’d you sleep? | 睡的怎么样? |
[05:26] | not too well. | 不太好 |
[05:27] | Shoulder pain? | 肩膀难受么? |
[05:28] | – No.Pain-in-the-ass wi.- No. | – 不 是妻子让他难受 – 别说 |
[05:31] | I kept him up all night because I was afraid my aneurysm was gonna explode and I was gonna die. | 我整夜都没让他睡 担心动脉瘤爆发而死 |
[05:36] | Hi,I’m dr. Karev. | 嗨 我是Karev医生 |
[05:38] | Well,where’s dr. Grey?She’s supposed to be in my surgery. | Grey医生呢 她应该参与我的治疗 |
[05:41] | Uh,she and dr. Shepherd got called in on an emergency. | 她和Shepherd医生要应付突发情况 |
[05:44] | So it looks like he’s not gonna get to your aneurysm until later. | 看来他得晚点来为你治疗动脉瘤了 |
[05:47] | Wh–later when? | 得多晚? |
[05:49] | Could be a few hours,it could even be tomorrow. | 可能几个小时 也可能明天了 |
[05:52] | tomorrow?I mean,she’s already waited till tom–today is tomorrow. | 明天? 她已等了一天 今天是第二天了 |
[05:55] | I’m sorry.Who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位? |
[05:57] | I’m her husband.Oh,I look like this because– | 我是她老公 我之所以这样 是因为… |
[05:59] | I ran him over with our car before I knew I had this huge time bomb in my head, | 我开车撞了他 然后才知道 我脑中有个定时炸弹 |
[06:05] | when I was just a big ol’ pregnant person waiting for her baby. | 那时 我只是个身怀六甲的孕妇 |
[06:10] | So… just,please,if dr. Shepherd could,you know,get to me sooner rather than later. | 拜托了 能否让Shepherd尽早手术? |
[06:19] | what’s the emergency? | 什么突发情况? |
[06:20] | Addison’s brother. | Addison的哥哥 |
[06:22] | Addison’s here? | Addison来了? |
[06:24] | We were having dinner,and he just passed out. | 我们正吃饭 他忽然晕过去了 |
[06:27] | I am telling you,it is probably just my hernia. | 我跟你说过 可能只是我的疝病复发了 |
[06:30] | Uh,he has an inguinal hernia,but it doesn’t seem to be the source of the obstruction. | 他患腹股沟疝 但不应引起梗塞 |
[06:33] | You know,honey,it’s gonna take these doctors a long time to figure this out,all right? | 亲爱的 医生可能得花点时间确定病因 |
[06:37] | I am fine here. | 我没事的 |
[06:38] | Now you gotta go to work. | 你去上班吧 |
[06:40] | He hates it when we try to help him. | 他讨厌我们照料他 |
[06:42] | He’s a l like my second graders that way. | 就像我那群小学二年级的学生 |
[06:44] | okay,daddy,you win.And I have my cell. | 好吧 老爸 你说了算 我带了手机 |
[06:47] | So call me if you need me. | 有事给我打电话 |
[06:50] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[06:57] | I have colorectal cancer. | 我患有直肠癌 |
[06:59] | I’ve had five polyps removed in the last three years,and radiation. | 过去三年做过五次息肉切除 并且放疗 |
[07:03] | My daughter doesn’t know,and I would like to keep it that way. | 我女儿毫不知情 麻烦保密 |
[07:06] | dr. Yang is gonna set you up for a C.T.With contrast. | Yang将为你CT检查 为了前后对比 |
[07:11] | Where have you been treated?We’ll need to get your medical records. | 你之前在哪治疗? 需要你的医疗记录 |
[07:13] | Columbia hospital in verona,and dr. Shulty. | 维罗纳的哥伦比亚医院 Shulty医生那 |
[07:20] | I,uh… I work here now. | 我…在这儿上班了 |
[07:24] | I saw that you were in and I thought I– | 我看到你来了… |
[07:25] | you waited till she left to come in and say hello. | 你等到她走了 才过来打招呼 |
[07:28] | That’s just like you to face up to things like a man. | 你应该像个男人一样 直面现实 |
[07:35] | You should really tell her about the cancer,michael. | 你该告诉他癌症的事 Michael |
[07:37] | – She deserves to know.- You lost the right to tell me anything about her | – 她应该知道 – 你无权干涉我俩的事了 |
[07:40] | when you broke off your engagement in a 2-line e-mail. | 你一封邮件 两句话就把婚约取消 |
[07:51] | * our eyes met over the cadaver and I knew I had to have her * | * 死尸上视线交会 你与我天生一对 * |
[07:58] | what was the next line? | 下句是什么? |
[08:00] | can we talk about something else? | 我们能不能聊点别的? |
[08:02] | * had his mitral valve grown too thick? * | * 是否二尖瓣病变 * |
[08:06] | * Is that what made our cadaver so sick? * | * 导致他命归西天 * |
[08:11] | Greatest love song of all time. | 史上最伟大的情歌 |
[08:14] | Did you guys get to the part where derek rhymes “gross anatomy class” with “addison’s fine ass”? | |
[08:17] | ‘Cause I wrote that line. | 那句是我想的哦 |
[08:20] | Oh,my bad. | 哦 我的错 |
[08:22] | No,no,it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[08:24] | I,uh… I think it sounds like a fine song. | 听起来是首好歌 |
[08:26] | Archie,I heard you were gonna let derek remove those little suckers from your brain. | Archie 听说你让Derek取出寄生虫 |
[08:31] | – Maybe.- he is. | – 或许吧 – 他的确是 |
[08:33] | I hate surgery,especially brain surgery. | 我讨厌手术 尤其是脑部手术 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:38] | Being a neurologist,you probably see a lot of patients post-op who are just,you know, | 作为神经科专家 你可能看过很多病人 |
[08:41] | – scrambled eggs up there– okay,you know what,ark?You’re not helping right now. | – 术后起初还好好的… – 好了 Mark 你净在这儿帮倒忙 |
[08:44] | We’re sitting here trying to convince him that surgery is– | 我们在这儿努力说服他 手术… |
[08:48] | is not an option. | 并不可行 |
[08:51] | According to these scans,the single cyst that you had in your last C.T. | 根据检查 上次CT之中脑中的一个囊肿 |
[08:55] | Has now multiplied by eight,all clogging the third ventricle. | 已经增加到了八个 堵塞了第三脑室 |
[09:00] | There’s no way I can surgically navigate through a mess like that without rupturing one. | 难保手术中弄破哪个 |
[09:05] | so what does that mean? | 什么意思吧? |
[09:12] | You’re in a room full of doctors,addison,who are all being very quiet right now. | 这屋里都是医生 一个个哑口无言 |
[09:22] | I’m gonna die. | 我不久于世了 |
[09:24] | That’s what it means. | 就是这个意思 |
[09:33] | ********Is the name of a surgery. | 每个信封之中 有手术的名称 |
[09:37] | Your task is to drape your patients accordingly. | 你们的任务就是为病人铺好消毒帷帘 |
[09:40] | On your marks.Get set.Go. | 各就各位 预备 开始 |
[09:51] | come on,people.Lighten up.This is supposed to be fun. | 大家加油 只是游戏 |
[09:54] | Don’t take it so serusly. | 别太紧张 |
[09:56] | You suck at this!My grandmother could drape better than you. | 你弄的一团糟 我奶奶都比你弄的好 |
[09:59] | I’m sorry.I’ll–I’ll try to do better next time. | 抱歉 我下次努力 |
[10:01] | No,no.I’m just– you’re doing great. | 不 我只是…你做的很好 |
[10:02] | I’m–I’m trash-talking. | 我只是胡乱说的 |
[10:04] | I’m having fun.It’s just– I’m–it’s fun. | 我是在享受游戏 多有趣啊 |
[10:11] | what do you… | 你这是… |
[10:17] | Lookin’ good. | 看起来不错 |
[10:18] | – Good job.- Done. | – 很棒 – 搞定 |
[10:19] | – Good… – laparoscopic cholecystectomy. | – 好… – 腹腔镜胆囊切除术 |
[10:23] | – Yeah,that’s good.Here..- Yes. | 很好 给你… |
[10:24] | – Your,uh,next challenge- Me,too.I’m done,too. | – 下一关的线索… – 我也搞定了 |
[10:30] | A whipple is for pancreatic cancer. | 胰十二指肠切除术是用于胰腺癌的 |
[10:32] | Were you planning on going in through the mouth? | 你打算从口腔切入? |
[10:35] | Start over. | 重新来 |
[10:49] | there’s just no way,addie. | 实在没办法 Addie |
[10:52] | I talked to conroy at cedars,larry at mayo,and they agree.There’d just be– | 我跟雪松西奈医疗中心的Conroy 还有马约诊所的Larry都谈过了 |
[10:56] | I put… you in A… tiny box. | 我把你放在一个小盒子里 |
[11:01] | After the divorce,I made you… petty and inconsequential | 离婚后 我尽量忽略你 |
[11:06] | and nothing special so that you could fit into this tiny… | 不把你神化 你才能待在那小盒子里 |
[11:11] | little box that would help me get out of bed in the morning. | 只有这样 每天我才能开始新的生活 |
[11:15] | But now… now I have to take you out of the box because… | 但现在 要让你走出盒子 |
[11:22] | I need to believe that,uh,you can do this,that you can save my brother. | 因为我要相信你 你能救活我哥 |
[11:26] | I need you to be a god. | 我要你化身为上帝 |
[11:28] | just today… be a god. | 就今天…做我的上帝 |
[11:40] | Uh,montgomery,archer. | 我来看Archer Montgomery |
[11:42] | I’m a friend. | 我是他朋友 |
[11:45] | I’m dr. Miranda bailey.I’m a friend of addison’S. | 我是Miranda Baily医生 Addison的朋友 |
[11:48] | – Which one are you?- I’m sorry? | – 你是谁? – 朋友? |
[11:51] | Archer is addison’s brother,and archer’s girlfriend is addison’s best friend, | Archer是Addison的哥哥 Archer的女朋友是Addison的好朋友 |
[11:55] | o used to be married to derek’s best friend,who derek hasn’t spoken to … | 她的前夫是Derek的好朋友 Derek离婚后 |
[11:58] | – since the divorce.- Right,right. | – 就没和他联系了 – 是啊 是啊 |
[11:59] | Well,that would be me,the ex-husband. | 呃 我就是那个前夫 |
[12:02] | uh,dr. Samuel bennett. | 我是Samuel Bennett医生 |
[12:05] | Sorry. | 失敬 |
[12:07] | Well,I didn’t think the ex-husband would show up at the ex-wife’s boyfriend’s bedside. | 本以为前夫不会探望前妻的男友呢 |
[12:12] | Right.Don’t worry about it.Uh,even I don’t know why I’m here. | 是啊 我也不知道自己干嘛来 |
[12:20] | – but,uh,yeah.- Third floor.Room 3420. | – 那个… – 三楼 3420房间 |
[12:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:26] | dr. Bennett. | Bennett医生 |
[12:27] | – Uh,sam.- dr. Sheprd is still studying the scans, | – 叫我Sam – Shepherd医生还在研究片子 |
[12:33] | looking for a way to operate,but it looks like a difficult case. | 寻找手术方法 但好像很难 |
[12:37] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:42] | You know,addison’s brother probably isn’t gonna make it. | 你知道吗 Addison哥哥快不行了 |
[12:45] | his cysts are inoperable. | 他的囊肿没办法手术 |
[12:47] | Worms in the brain– not how you want to go. | 脑部有寄生虫 这可不妙 |
[12:50] | I didn’t even know addison had a brother. | 我都不知道Addison有个哥哥 |
[12:52] | I mean,you’d think derek would’ve said something at some point | 如果有 Derek该说过吧 |
[12:55] | or sang something while he played his guitar. | 或者唱过吧 用吉他伴奏 |
[12:58] | – Speak english.- Oh,derek used to play the guitar. | – 说清楚点 – Derek以前玩吉他 |
[13:00] | Owen’s ex-fianc is in the hospital. | Owen的前未婚妻在我们医院 |
[13:04] | His ex-fianc he never told me about. | 他从未提起的前未婚妻 |
[13:07] | What’s wrong with her? | 她什么毛病? |
[13:09] | Well,she calls her dad “daddy.” | 她称呼她爸为”爹地” |
[13:11] | no.What’s wrong with her?Why is she in the hospital? | 不是 她什么病 怎么来了咱医院? |
[13:14] | Oh,she isn’T. | 她没事 |
[13:15] | Daddy is. | 是她”爹地” |
[13:17] | Hey,you know,you should ask owen if he plays the guitar. | 你也许该问问Owen玩不玩吉他 |
[13:23] | “Find dr. Sloan.”He’s your patient.Ask him his sympto. | 找到Sloan病人 问问他的症状 |
[13:25] | Diagnose him correctly to receive your next challenge.” What are your symptoms? | 正确诊断后获得新线索 你有什么症状 |
[13:27] | Well,right now I’m battling a rapid heart rate. | 呃 我现在心跳加速 |
[13:30] | I’m also feeling a little flushed. | 脸红心跳 |
[13:32] | I don’t even want to mention what’s going on below the belt. | 更不要说下身的反应了 |
[13:35] | Hey,no.I-I-I don’t do dirty,secret flirting with you anymore. | 停 我不再跟你私下调情了 |
[13:38] | Okay?I-I told you,if you want to go public with me, | 我说过 你肯公开恋情 |
[13:40] | with us,then I will do dirty,public flirting. | 我才肯公开调情 |
[13:43] | I mean,I will–I will flirt publicly,not dirtily. | 公开而不赤果果 |
[13:48] | Maybe a little dirtily. | 赤果一点点也行啦 |
[13:50] | Will you–would you please tell me your symptoms so I can concentrate? | 快说你的症状 我好诊断 |
[13:54] | “Tachycardia,angiodema,”hypotension,severe chest and abdominal pain, | 心跳过速 血管性水肿 血压过低 胸腹部剧痛 |
[13:58] | difficulty breathing and throat clo–” anaphylactic shock! | – 呼吸困难 咽喉… – 过敏性休克! |
[14:02] | – Foul.- What? | – 作弊 – 什么? |
[14:03] | You heard her answer. | 你听到她的答案了 |
[14:04] | Well,the whole hospital heard her answer. | 她嚷出来的 |
[14:05] | Well,you shoulda kept a respectful distance.New symptoms.Resume play. | 你应该保持距离 新题目 游戏继续 |
[14:13] | All right.You must have questions,so ask. | 好吧 想知道啥就问 |
[14:16] | When was his last polypectomy?Since you’re familiar with the patient. | 他上次息肉切除术是什么时候? 你很了解病人嘛 |
[14:20] | – That’s not what I meant.- No,I know what you meant. | – 我不是那个意思 – 我知道你什么意思 |
[14:22] | – dr. Yang,what are your symptoms?- Now is not a good time. | – Yang医生 你什么症状? – 现在不是时候 |
[14:24] | “Heavy feeling in the abdomen accompanied by nausea and acute pulling sensation in the scrotum. | 腹胀恶心 阴囊有剧烈拉痛感 |
[14:29] | ” Uh,testicular cancer. | 呃 睾丸癌 |
[14:34] | – cristina– I have to get mr.Whitman to C.T. | – 我得去拿Whitman先生的CT结果 |
[14:38] | I wasn’t doing anyone any good at school,so… | 我在学校心不在焉 所以… |
[14:45] | owen? | |
[14:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[14:50] | – What…- I work here. | – 为什么… – 我在这儿工作 |
[14:54] | Wh-what do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:59] | – Beth…- when did you get back? | – 你什么时候回国的? |
[15:04] | I-I-I just sawour mom.She didn’t s– | 我才见过你的母亲 她没提起… |
[15:14] | I thought you were in iraq. | 我以为你还在伊拉克 |
[15:17] | I–I’ve been praying for you every night. | 我每晚都在为你祈祷 |
[15:22] | Every night I’m on my knees praying that y-you’re gonna make it back, | 每晚 我都下跪祈求你能平安回来 |
[15:27] | that you’ll make it another 24 hours, | 祈求你能多活一天 |
[15:29] | that you’ll… you’ll make it home. | 祈求你能平安回家 |
[15:36] | Oh,owen. | |
[15:38] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[16:08] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛? |
[16:11] | It looks like she’s praying. | 看样子是在祷告 |
[16:12] | Mm,no.Addie doesn’t pray | 不会的 Addie从不祷告 |
[16:15] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛? |
[16:17] | uh,she’s praying. | 她在祷告 |
[16:18] | no,addison doesn’t pray.She must be hiding. | 不可能 她肯定是不想见人 |
[16:21] | I can hear you. | 我能听得到你们说话 |
[16:23] | And I’m not hiding.I am trying to pray,but I don’t know how to pray | 我不是不想见人 我在祷告 但不知道怎么祷告 |
[16:26] | because I’m a wasp,and we only go to church on christmas. | 我是新教徒 只有圣诞节才去教堂 |
[16:29] | You guys go.I got this. | 你们去吧 这儿有我 |
[16:46] | I have no clout with god. | 我和上帝没感情 |
[16:50] | god doesn’t even know who I am,which sucks,because I could… | 上帝都不知道我这号人 真是糟糕 我本可以… |
[17:00] | I could use some help. | 你能示范一下吗 |
[17:10] | dear god,I need your guidance. | 敬爱的主啊 我需要您的指引 |
[17:16] | I kissed a peds surgeon. | 我吻了一位儿科医生 |
[17:18] | You kissed a peds surgeon? | 你吻了一位儿科医生? |
[17:19] | I never thought I’d end up with a woman,god, | 没想到我会跟女人白头偕老 上帝啊 |
[17:21] | but–I mean,not until lately– but that–that’s not the problem. | 也就是最近才考虑 但这不是主要问题 |
[17:23] | The prlem is the peds thing.She’s–she’s perky… | 主要问题是 她…太活泼了 |
[17:26] | and has butterflies on her scrub cap. | 手术帽上还画着蝴蝶 |
[17:30] | But she’S… also hot… really hot. | 不过 她确实…非常性感 |
[17:36] | So… help me get over the butterflies. | 所以 请保佑我能无视那只蝴蝶吧 |
[17:42] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[17:52] | You’re an amazing doctor.You save babies.God knows who you are. | 你是出色医生 挽救过许多孩子 上帝都知道的 |
[18:00] | Do you really believe in all this… in god? | 你真的相信…上帝吗? |
[18:06] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[18:09] | Well… most of the time,when it counts. | 通常愿望成真时才相信 |
[18:21] | your wife’s in the chapel praying. | 你的妻子正在小教堂祷告 |
[18:23] | She’s not my wife,and she doesn’t pray. | 她不是我的妻子了 她从不祷告 |
[18:28] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[18:30] | Good.Oh,you know,midlife crisis. | 还好 中年危机嘛 |
[18:33] | I got an earring.I got an earring. | 我打了个耳洞 |
[18:34] | But I-I let the hole closep the very next day. | 但第二天我又把那个洞给补上了 |
[18:37] | Oh,that woulda–woulda been a good look on you. | 你戴个耳环应该蛮不错的 |
[18:39] | I met,uh,meredith. | 我刚见到Meredith了 |
[18:44] | she’s not a midlife crisis. | 她不是我的中年危机 |
[18:47] | She’s the real thing. | 我俩是认真的 |
[18:48] | That’s great.I’m happy for you,man. | 那敢情好 真为你高兴 |
[18:50] | – I’m happy for you.- yeah. | – 为你高兴 – 是啊 |
[18:54] | – I shoulda called.- no. | – 我应该给你打电话的 – 没事 |
[18:56] | No,I should’ve stayed in touch.It’s my fault. | 我应该多和你联系的 是我的错 |
[18:57] | Hey,people move,they change. | 嘿 没有不散的宴席嘛 |
[19:00] | – You know,we all did.- Yeah. | – 人之常情 – 是啊 |
[19:01] | So… but yeah. | 不过… |
[19:05] | She’s praying. | 她真的在祷告 |
[19:07] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[19:09] | She’s expecting a miracle… and I can’t deliver one. | 她期待奇迹 而我无能为力 |
[19:15] | I’ve seen patients with one cyst in the ventricle,maybe two. | 我见过脑中有一两个囊肿的病人 |
[19:19] | He has eight. | 他足有八个 |
[19:21] | There is no way I can get a scope in there without rupturing one. | 我不能保证伸入窥镜时不撕破囊肿 |
[19:25] | There’s too many. | 太多了 |
[19:28] | Maybe you’re just too close to it. | 也许是你被禁锢住了 |
[19:30] | What if there were just one? | 假如只有一个囊肿呢? |
[19:33] | You know,explain to me how you would remove just that one. | 就说说你会如何移除这一个 |
[19:40] | 110 over 80. | 血压110/80 |
[19:42] | What’s the prize for winning? | 获胜奖励是什么? |
[19:44] | They need a prize. | 他们需要奖励 |
[19:45] | They’re getting a prize,a really big prize. | 他们会得到一份大奖 |
[19:49] | I need a prize. | 我也需要奖励 |
[19:50] | What’s going on? | 如何了? |
[19:52] | Uh,my patients needed a distraction,and,uh,izzie needed real patients. | 我的病人需要分散注意力 Izzie需要真正的病人 |
[19:56] | – So how’s it going?- It’s going great. | – 游戏进展如何? – 很好 |
[19:57] | Super fun.We’re having a lot of fun. | 非常有趣 这好玩极了 |
[19:59] | dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[20:00] | Oh,my god.Am I going to surgery now? | 上帝啊 我是不是就要做手术了? |
[20:02] | Could be any time now,jen. | 随时可能 Jen |
[20:07] | what? | 怎么? |
[20:09] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到 |
[20:11] | Wait… is something wrong? | 等下 出麻烦了吗? |
[20:13] | Is the baby’s heart not beating? | 孩子的心脏不跳了? |
[20:15] | – What– you’re on the kid’s ass. | 你听的是婴儿的屁股 |
[20:18] | The heart’s over here. | 心脏在这 |
[20:22] | thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[20:32] | it’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[20:34] | I can guarantee I’m not as much of an ass as you think I am. | 我能保证 我没有你想得那么混蛋 |
[20:39] | does your mother know you’re back? | 你妈妈知道你回来了么? |
[20:45] | page me when this is done. | 搞定后呼我 |
[20:52] | All right,archer. | |
[20:53] | I need to create room in the ventricle so I can maneuver the scope. | 我要在脑室内腾出空间 来操作窥镜 |
[20:56] | If I deflate each cyst,the scope can remove them one by one. | 如果能抽空每个囊肿 就能用窥镜依次取出 |
[20:58] | The cysts will rupture. | 囊肿会破裂的 |
[21:00] | I’m gonna grab each one with forceps,pull it up to the edge of the port and suction out the fluid. | 我会用镊子将其逐次拉至创口边缘 再抽出其中的液体 |
[21:03] | – The suction would have to be precise– it will be. | – 抽液必须非常精确 – 那必然 |
[21:08] | – You can’t do it.- Well,I think I can. | – 你办不到的 – 我认为我能 |
[21:09] | Basically you can control the way thcyst ruptures? | 也就是说你能控制如何刺破囊肿? |
[21:11] | No,he can’T. | 他办不到 |
[21:13] | – Look,I know you guys want me to go down fighting,but I– coward. | – 我知道你们都想让我放手一搏 – 懦夫 |
[21:16] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[21:17] | I said “coward.” You’re a coward by trade.You’re a neurologist. | 我说懦夫 神经科医生都很懦弱 |
[21:21] | You guys feed off us,refer your patients to us,let us assume the responsibility, | 就会把病人推给外科医生 让我们负责 |
[21:24] | and if god forbid something happens,well… I’ll tell you what,I can assume the responsibility. | 如果老天眷顾 我就能负责 |
[21:29] | The question is,can you? | 你能吗? |
[21:55] | Peds surgery fellowship? | 儿科医生申请? |
[21:57] | Yep,just when I’m almost done with my general surgery residency. | 是啊 我就要结束普外住院医生生涯了 |
[22:00] | Crazy,huh? | 简直是疯了吧? |
[22:02] | No,just,uh… surprising. | 不 只是有些不可思议 |
[22:05] | Uh,you don’t seem lik a-a peds person to me. | 你看上去不怎么像是儿科的 |
[22:08] | Why not? | 为什么不像? |
[22:10] | Because you don’t smile. | 因为你不爱笑 |
[22:12] | – Peds people smile.- I smile. | – 儿科医生都是笑容满面的 – 我会笑的 |
[22:17] | Well,I’m not going to smile right now,but I do smile. | 我现在没笑 但是平时笑 |
[22:20] | I smile frequently. | 经常笑来着 |
[22:22] | He under yet? | 他进手术室没? |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 进去了 |
[22:27] | A peds surgery fellowship? | 真要去儿科? |
[22:33] | I have a child.I’m familiar with children. | 我有儿子 我了解孩子们 |
[22:35] | I am going to be an excellent pediatric surgeon. | 我会是一个杰出的儿科医生 |
[22:38] | You’re gonna want to keep that temper in check around the kids. | 就你这脾气 孩子们怎么受得了 |
[22:42] | Weird seeing archie on that table. | Archie躺在手术台上真怪异 |
[22:46] | yeah. | 可不是 |
[22:52] | asma. | 哮喘 |
[22:53] | Looks like I’m low. | 搞得我像病怏怏的一样 |
[22:57] | krez,refill this for dr. Bennett here. | Krez 帮Bennett装药 |
[23:04] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:05] | It’s good practice. | 我这是演示给你看 |
[23:07] | Asthma’s big with the kids. | 很多小孩都有哮喘 |
[23:16] | say it,derek.Come on,say it.Say it.Say it.Say it.Say it.Say it. | 说呀 Derek 快呀 快说 |
[23:24] | okay,everybody.It’s a beautiful day to save lives. | 准备好了大家 让我们来救死扶伤吧 |
[23:29] | Scalpel. | 解剖刀 |
[23:32] | at some point,you’re gonna have to tell her. | 你总要告诉她的 |
[23:34] | This is beth we’re talking about. | 她可是Beth呀 |
[23:37] | She worries herself sick when one of her students gets the sniffles. | 她的学生流鼻涕 她都担心得不行 |
[23:40] | She can’t handle bad news. | 她接受不了这消息的 |
[23:43] | She’s a sunshine girl. | 她是阳光美女 |
[23:45] | And you used to know that about her. | 你很清楚她这一点 |
[23:49] | Well,she’ll find out eventually. | 她迟早会发觉的 |
[23:55] | dr. Yang. | Yang医生 |
[23:57] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事? |
[23:58] | – Ruthcall the chief and reserve an O.R.- Owen– | – Ruth呼叫主任 预定手术室 |
[24:00] | it’s A… I-it’s a cplication. | 是…并发症 |
[24:04] | He needs surgery. | 他需要马上手术 |
[24:06] | But what… a c–a complication from what? | 但…是什么病的并发症? |
[24:11] | he’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[24:13] | I’ll keep you update let’s go. | 我会通知你最新进展的 我们走 |
[24:19] | okay,entering the third ventricle. | 好了 探入第三脑室 |
[24:28] | all right.Securing cyst number one. | 很好 第一个囊肿分离 |
[24:36] | Deflating cyst one. | 排空囊液 |
[24:38] | All right.Suction. | 很好 抽吸 |
[24:52] | Any sign of the scolex? | 找到头节了没有? |
[24:56] | there it is. | 找到了 |
[25:02] | one at a time.One at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[25:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:09] | I need to be distracted. | 分散一下我的注意力 |
[25:10] | Someone,um,talk about something other than what’s going on with my brother right now. | 跟我说说别的八卦 |
[25:14] | Uh,mark is good at talking about himself. | Mark很想分享一下他的现状 |
[25:18] | Actually,I’ve been using endoscopy for head and neck cancer resections, | 我现在正采用内窥镜检查法 移除头颈部肿瘤 |
[25:22] | and if I could just focus the criteria for patients,I might have a breakthrough on my hands. | 如果能专心把病人条件确定了 就能有重大突破 |
[25:28] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[25:29] | He met someone. | 他有心仪的对象了 |
[25:33] | dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[25:40] | dr. Torres said I,uh,had to eat.I’m sorry. | Torres医生说我得吃东西了 |
[25:43] | No,it’s okay. How is it? | 没关系啦 好吃不? |
[25:46] | It’s amazing. | 超赞的 |
[25:52] | I’m sorry.I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[25:53] | It’s bland.It’s really bland. | 难吃 超难吃的 |
[25:55] | I need my surgery,now! | 我现在就要动手术! |
[25:58] | What kind of hospital is this?How long am I supposed to wait? | 什么破医院 我究竟要等多久? |
[26:01] | – Because– look,stop it! | 闭嘴! |
[26:04] | Look,uh… if you don’t settle down,your blood pressure’s gonna rise, | 如果你再不冷静 血压就会升高 |
[26:09] | and you’re gonna start contracting. | 你就会开始宫缩 |
[26:11] | I’m sorry because I don’t know you,but you really need to shut up,okay? | 你需要闭上嘴 恕我冒昧 懂了没? |
[26:17] | all right.There. | 好了 找到了 |
[26:20] | Look. | 快看 |
[26:22] | There’s your son’s face. | 这就是你儿子的脸 |
[26:25] | That’s what you need to hold on to for the next couple of hours,okay? | 这就是你再坚持几个小时的动力 |
[26:37] | let’s see here. | 快看这里 |
[26:40] | is–is that a tumor? | 是肿瘤不? |
[26:44] | he’s gonna need moreggressive treatment. | 不能再保守治疗了 |
[26:46] | – He’ll have to tell his daughter now.- he won’T. | – 他得告诉他女儿 – 他不会的 |
[26:49] | Her mother died when she was little. | 她母亲在她小时候就过世了 |
[26:51] | He feels that’s enough sadness for anyone,so… he sheltered her. | 他觉得女儿受尽了苦 所以处处保护她 |
[26:56] | She always had a nice car,nice clothes,anything she wanted. | 她有靓车 有靓衫 要风得风 |
[26:58] | Well,she’ll find out eventually. | 她迟早会发现的 |
[27:00] | She used to call me in tears when there was a spider in her apartment. | 她公寓进了蜘蛛 都哭着打电话找我 |
[27:03] | It became a joke between michael and I. | 这都成了我跟Michael的笑柄了 |
[27:05] | Neither of us could be out of town at the same time in case beth found a bug. | 我俩要有一个留守 以免Beth发现虫子 |
[27:10] | well,when he needs to go through chemo or gets so sick he needs hospice care, | 等他需要化疗或住院时 |
[27:14] | she’ll find out when it’s already over. | 她后悔都来不及了 |
[27:17] | She deserves more than that. | 不该这样对她 |
[27:22] | okay,dr. Grey,what’s the number? | 好了 Grey 几个了? |
[27:24] | Seven cysts,seven scolexes. | 7个囊肿 7个头节 |
[27:26] | Okay,then one more. | 好了 还差一个 |
[27:32] | damn it. | 靠 |
[27:40] | he’s getting bradycardic. | 他心率过缓 |
[27:41] | I need to irrigate,see if the flow is blocked. | 我得冲洗伤口 检查脑脊液循环是否堵塞 |
[27:47] | asystole. | 停搏 |
[27:49] | Start the code clock. | 开始计时 |
[27:53] | derek,asystole. | Derek 心脏停搏 |
[27:55] | Where the hell is it? | 掉哪儿去了? |
[27:58] | get the crash cart.Starting compressions. | 准备急救车 开始心脏按压 |
[28:00] | No!Stop!Nobody move. | 不 谁都别动 |
[28:02] | We can’t start compressions.I need to find the worm. | 不能按压 得先找到虫子 |
[28:04] | – But he’s–we have two minutes,maybe three. | – 但他… – 还有两到三分钟 |
[28:05] | Nobody move.Just stop. | 都别动 |
[28:09] | how long has he been down? | 他停搏多久了? |
[28:10] | 2 minutes,20 seconds. | 2分20秒了 |
[28:25] | ** | 见鬼 |
[28:26] | it’s starting to tear apart. | 虫子可能要断 |
[28:28] | Maybe if I just rotate it and reverse it back. | 我得转一下 再取出来 |
[28:39] | and that’s number eight. | 这是第八只了 |
[28:43] | heart rate’s coming back up. | 心率恢复了 |
[28:46] | okay. | 好 |
[28:50] | Thank you,everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[28:52] | you just made some friends of mine very happy. | 这下我的老友们高兴了 |
[28:58] | I just got out of surgery.What’s going on? | 我刚下手术台 什么事? |
[28:59] | – Could be any minute now.- She needs a prize. | – 马上就来了 – 她想要个奖励 |
[29:01] | A big prize,but not too big,because they did take out their own appendixes. | 大奖赏…也别太大 他们也犯过错 |
[29:05] | And I understand they’re still being punished for that | 我知道他们仍在受罚 |
[29:07] | and that you think they’re not even qualified to hold a clamp, | 而且你还认为 他们不能参加手术 |
[29:10] | so… do you have any prizes like that? | 那…你有合适的奖赏吗? |
[29:13] | Thank you.They just got their symptoms from their final patients. | 观众们 他们已经拿到决赛患者的症状了 |
[29:16] | Get outhe finish line.It’s gonna be close. | 拉起终点线 他们会不相上下的 |
[29:29] | here they come! | 他们来了! |
[29:30] | all right,alright,all right!Come on,run! | 好 快点冲! |
[29:32] | Come on!Come on!Come on,come on!Bring it in! | 快 快 快! 加油! |
[29:55] | – Move!Move!- george? | – 冲! 冲! |
[29:58] | 3-way tie. | 3人并列 |
[29:59] | – okay,final patient diagnosis.- Motion sickness! | – 好 决赛患者的诊断是? – 动晕症! |
[30:01] | – No.- Dengue fever! | – 不对 – 登革热! |
[30:03] | – No!- Neurocysticercosis! | – 不对! – 脑囊尾蚴病! |
[30:04] | – yay!- ladies and gentlemen,we have a winner. | – 正确! – 女士们先生们 获胜者产生了 |
[30:08] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[30:10] | yes! | 耶! |
[30:13] | Wait,what’s the prize? | 嗯 奖赏是什么? |
[30:14] | – you get to scrub in on shepherd’s craniotomy…- yes! | – 你去参加Shepherd的开颅手术 – 耶! |
[30:17] | And hold the doomsday sucker. | 负责拿好绝世吸管 |
[30:19] | What’s the doomsday sucker? | 什么是绝世吸管? |
[30:21] | Doomsday sucker? | 绝世吸管? |
[30:22] | – It’s just a really big sucker.- Yeah! | – 就是个特大号抽吸器 – 耶! |
[30:32] | It was a hard surgery. | 手术很艰难 |
[30:34] | Some of the bowel was dead,as we suspected, | 和预想的一样 有些肠组织坏死了 |
[30:36] | but we were able to remove the diseased part successfully. | 但我们已经把患病部分切除了 |
[30:38] | He’s in recovery,and you can see him in about an hour. | 他正在恢复中 一小时后你可以去探望 |
[30:44] | You don’t even look like yourself. | 你都失去自我了 |
[30:46] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[30:48] | You don’T. | 失去自我 |
[30:50] | You look… hard. | 你变得不近人情 |
[30:54] | And… look,I-I know it– it wasn’t easy over there. | 嗯 我知道在那边不容易 |
[30:59] | I-I hear people come back and… | 我知道有些人 回来后就… |
[31:03] | I know you can’t just come back and be normal right away, | 我知道 你不可能回来就立刻步入正轨 |
[31:08] | – but– he’ll be asleep for a couple of hours, | – 但… – 他要睡几个小时 |
[31:10] | but you can see him now. | 但你现在就可以进去了 |
[31:13] | Two lines in an e-il? | 两句话的电子邮件? |
[31:16] | I deserve more than that. | 我就只值这些吗? |
[31:24] | Beth,your dad has colorectal cancer. | Beth 你爸爸有直肠癌 |
[31:27] | He’s already been through radiation treatment and polyp removals. | 他已经放疗过 切除过息肉 |
[31:30] | He didn’t tell you… ’cause he didn’t want to burden you. | 他没告诉你 因为不想让你担心 |
[31:37] | He’d like to spare you any pain… | 他不愿给你带来痛苦… |
[31:42] | any more pain. | 更多痛苦 |
[31:56] | He had all these friends. | 他有这么多朋友 |
[31:59] | They sang and they played guitar and… | 他们一起唱歌 弹吉他… |
[32:03] | it’s almost like he was a totally different person. | 他好像变成了个完全不同的人 |
[32:06] | Well,he was. | 他本来就如此 |
[32:08] | It kinda freaks me out a little bit. | 让我有点害怕了 |
[32:12] | I feel like I don’t know him. | 好像我都不了解他 |
[32:15] | And I don’t know owen. | 我也不了解Owen |
[32:18] | We don’T.We don’t know them. | 我们都不了解他们 |
[32:28] | Sadie. Sadie,hey. | |
[32:30] | Hold up.Hold up.Hold up. | 等一下 等一下 |
[32:32] | I just wanted to let you know,um,I’m happy to help you if you’d like– | 我想告诉你 要是你愿意… |
[32:34] | you know,reviewing the basics or putting in some supervised skills lab hours. | 复习基础知识 需要实验室里的指导 我很愿意帮忙 |
[32:38] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[32:39] | Well,I… I was a repeater earlier this year.I know how easy it is to get behind. | 我之前也作弊 我知道容易露馅 |
[32:47] | I don’t need a tutor. | 我不需要导师了 |
[32:48] | – You don’t?- No. | – 真的? – 嗯 |
[32:51] | At this point in your training,you should be able to hear symptoms, | 你现在这个实习阶段 应该去了解症状 |
[32:54] | diagnose the problem and decide whether or not a patient needs surgery. | 诊断病情 并判断病人是否需要手术 |
[32:57] | Can you do that? | 你做得来吗? |
[33:02] | Can you? | 行吗? |
[33:06] | Because th think you can,and they will put you in situations where you have to. | 病人觉得你够格 才让你上的 |
[33:18] | Sadie,you could hurt someone. | Sadie 你这样会伤到病人的 |
[33:35] | I call her. | 我有打给她 |
[33:36] | All right?I call my mother once a week. | 我每周都给我妈打电话 |
[33:40] | I haven’t told her that I’m back.She thinks that I’m calling from… | 我没告诉她我回来了 她以为我还在 |
[33:47] | I keep the conversations short | 我都是只言片语 |
[33:49] | because I can’t bear for her to know that the son she sent off to war is gone. | 因为怕她难以承受 战争使她的儿子变成了另一个人 |
[33:54] | He’s gone. | 原来的他已经死了 |
[33:57] | And if I just got in my car and drove the six miles to see her, | 如果我立刻驱车六公里去看她 |
[34:00] | she’d be so sad,and she would look at me the same way that beth does now… | 她会难过的 会和Beth一样感到陌生… |
[34:06] | like I’m not there. | 就像面前的不是我 |
[34:12] | The only time I don’t feel like a ost is when you look at me because you look at me | 只有你让我感到自己真的存在 你的视线让我真实 |
[34:17] | and you see me.You see me. | 你看到的我 你眼中的我 |
[34:20] | This is me.This is me. | 才是我 才是真的我 |
[34:26] | Please,cristina,see me. | Cristina 请注视我 |
[34:29] | See me. | 一直注视 |
[34:49] | Jen,I am so sorry. | Jen 我非常抱歉 |
[34:51] | I have you scheduled for first thing tomorrow morning. | 我安排你明天一早手术 |
[34:53] | Derek… uh,I’m using your first name now… | Derek 我现在直接叫你名字了… |
[34:59] | because I like you a lot and I’m starting to consider us friends, | 因为我很喜欢你 开始把你当作朋友 |
[35:02] | – so I’m using your first name and I’m calling you derek.- Okay. | – 所以我直接叫你Derek – 好的 |
[35:05] | And,derek,I’m begging you,please,please,please don’t make me wait another night. | Derek 我求你 拜托了 别让我再等一晚 |
[35:15] | She’s good.Try being married to her.You’ll never say no again. | – 她很能说服人啊 – 跟她结婚后 你字典里就没”不”字了 |
[35:23] | dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[35:25] | It would appear that congratulations are in order. | 很显然我该祝贺你啦 |
[35:28] | Thank you,dr. Sloan. | 谢谢 Sloan医生 |
[35:29] | I’d also like it acknowledged that I offer these congratulations professionally | 我希望你注意到 我的祝贺很正式 |
[35:34] | and respectfully… without any innuendo or inappropriate body language. | 充满敬意 不含影射或不当的肢体语言 |
[35:40] | Acknowledged,dr. Sloan. | 注意到了 Sloan医生 |
[35:42] | Doou know,what’s a doomsday sucker? | 知道什么是”绝世吸管”不? |
[35:47] | Addison montgomery. | |
[35:49] | uh,l-lexie grey. | |
[35:51] | – Mark,addie,little grey.- Little grey? | – Mark Addie 小Grey – 小Grey? |
[35:54] | I am gonna have to meet you at joe’s in a bit. | 我要等会儿才能去Joe的酒吧了 |
[35:56] | I have a craniotomy. | 我有个开颅手术 |
[35:57] | Little grey,I hear you’re gonna be holding the doomsday sucker. | 小Grey 我听说你负责绝世吸管 |
[35:59] | Now?Great.Yeah,yeah,yes.Yes,sir. | 现在? 太好了 好的 |
[36:03] | – O.R.Two.I’ll see you there.- okay. | – 二号手术室见 – 好的 |
[36:06] | doomsday sucker! | 绝世吸管! |
[36:08] | Can you believe little grey and,uh– | 相信吗 小Grey和… |
[36:10] | hey,did you hear derek was gonna propose to meredith? | 嘿 听说了Derek要跟Meredith求婚吗? |
[36:14] | – How about that?- And I’m off to surgery. | – 你觉得怎样? – 我先去手术了 |
[36:22] | What? | 咋了? |
[36:31] | Iz… what’s going on with you? | Iz…你怎么了? |
[36:34] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[36:35] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[36:36] | You saw.The interns are not a bunch of losers. | 你看到了 实习生们不是窝囊废 |
[36:39] | They know things.They’re gonna make good doctors. | 他们有知识 会成为好医生的 |
[36:43] | Really,I’m fine. | 真的 我很好 |
[36:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:48] | she knows nothing. | 她什么都不懂 |
[36:50] | Just… nothing. | 一无所知 |
[36:52] | She’s a danger to the patients,and so I told her that she could tell the chief or I could, | 她会害了病人 我让她跟主任坦白 不然就我去讲 |
[36:55] | and I wanted to let you know because you’re her friend. | 你是她的朋友 所以我告诉你 |
[36:58] | Although for the life of me,I… I don’t know how you two were ever friends. | 虽然我看不懂 你俩怎么会是朋友 |
[37:08] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[37:10] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[37:11] | O’malley’s a little narc. | O’Malley看出来了 |
[37:13] | I’d rather be deemed a quitter than a cheater. | 我宁愿当逃兵 也不当骗子 |
[37:18] | Did you cheat your way into the program? | 你是靠作弊才进来的? |
[37:22] | Listen,I’m not book smart. | 听着 我不擅长书本那一套 |
[37:24] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[37:26] | I learn on my feet. | 我通过实践来学习 |
[37:28] | – I thought if I came to where you were,you could…- pull you through. | – 我想到了这儿 你可以… – 拉你一把 |
[37:33] | We’ve seen each otherthrough a lot. | 我们以前总是相互帮忙的 |
[37:37] | We’re not 25,sleeping our way through europe anymore. | 我们已不是在欧洲随性玩耍的小女生了 |
[37:41] | We could though. | 我们依旧可以啊 |
[37:43] | Think about it.We could get on a plane tonight. | 考虑一下 今晚就能飞过去 |
[37:44] | – We could go– no,no. | – 我们可以的 – 不行 |
[37:47] | I can’T. | 我做不到 |
[37:49] | I have to work. | 我要工作 |
[37:50] | I can’t just… | 我不能就… |
[37:54] | wow,you know… | 知道么 |
[37:56] | they’ve sucked the life right out the meredith I used to know– | 他们把Meredith彻底改变了 我曾经认识的那个她… |
[38:00] | is right here. | 就在你面前 |
[38:03] | I’m here. | 我还是我 |
[38:04] | I just don’t want to sleep my way through europe anymore. | 我只是不想在欧洲恣意狂欢了 |
[38:06] | I want to be here. I want to be here. | 我想留在这里 |
[38:18] | sucker at the ready? | 抽吸器准备好了? |
[38:20] | Sucker’s at the ready. | 准备好了 |
[38:23] | You’re mocking me. | 你在笑我 |
[38:25] | Only a little. | 一点点而已 |
[38:27] | Damn it.damn it. | 该死 |
[38:29] | What,what happened? | 怎么了? |
[38:30] | – B.P.Ov 88 er 60. – Hang 2 units of blood. | – 血压88/60 – 准备2单位的血 |
[38:33] | Okay,all joking aside,dr. Grey,bring in the doomsday sucker. | 不说笑了 Grey医生 快上绝世吸管 |
[38:36] | Okay.Put it right in there.Right in here. Get in there. | 就在这里 就把它放在这里 |
[38:39] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[38:47] | Okay. Microsutures,please. | 好了 给我显微缝线 |
[38:49] | B.P. I110 over 72. | 血压110/72 |
[38:53] | okay,get the sucker out of there. | 好了 把抽吸器拿开 |
[38:54] | Is that it?Did you–did you get it? | 就这样? 你…搞定了? |
[38:59] | There’s good flow. | 血流正常 |
[39:02] | yes,we did it. | 对 我们成功了 |
[39:05] | And that will teach me never to mock an eager young intern again. | 我明白了 不能嘲笑好学上进的实习了 |
[39:15] | I’m an ass. | 我就是个坏蛋 |
[39:16] | You are such an ass. | 你就是十足的坏蛋 |
[39:18] | I shouldn’t have blurted. | 我不应该这样脱口而出的 |
[39:20] | Y–a little warning would have been nice. | 其实一点点提示就够了 |
[39:22] | but you’re okay? | 那你没事? |
[39:24] | You know,it’s strange.I… I expected this horrible feeling, | 说来奇怪 本以为会有恐怖的感觉 |
[39:28] | this wave of sadness or something to just take over, | 会沉浸在伤心抑郁之中 |
[39:31] | but… people get divorced… they meet new people,they remarry. | 但人离婚了 又碰到新相好 然后再结婚 |
[39:38] | I don’t know.You know,maybe it just. | 我也不知道了 也许… |
[39:41] | Seeing archer in that O.R.,It just… | 看着Archer在手术室里 |
[39:44] | changed my perspective or something. | 改变了我的观念什么的 |
[39:48] | But you sort of wished it’d been you first. | 不过起初 你还是希望他跟你求婚吧 |
[39:51] | Oh,shut it. | 噢 闭嘴吧 |
[39:52] | So what,are you gonna ll derek about the– okay,wait,wait. | 那你打算怎么跟Derek摊牌? 不对 等等 |
[39:56] | If we call meredith the 12 year old,what–what do we call lexie,a preschooler? | 如果我们说Meredith是12岁的话 那我们怎么叫Lexie? 学前班? |
[39:59] | She’s a woman. | 她是个女人 |
[40:01] | – oh,okay.- And I’m gonna tell him. | – 噢 好吧 – 然后我会跟他摊牌的 |
[40:05] | I’m working on it. | 我还在努力想 |
[40:07] | – There he is!-oh,there you go. | 说曹操曹操到! |
[40:10] | That’s the kind of welcome I deserve. | 这也是我应得的接待嘛 |
[40:12] | joe,scotch for the neuro god. | Joe 给这神经科上帝来杯威士忌 |
[40:15] | You… you were a god today. | 你今天就是上帝 |
[40:17] | You were a god in that O.R. | 手术小王子 |
[40:18] | You slew dragons,you walked on water. | 上天入地 无所不能 |
[40:20] | You… you were a god,but now… | 你就是个神 可是现在… |
[40:24] | now you need to get very tiny again… | 现在你又要变回好小好小… |
[40:29] | and go back in the box. | 然后塞回到那个盒子里 |
[40:32] | How–how was your craniotomy? | 你开颅手术怎样了? |
[40:34] | – It was fine.- Yeah? | – 不错啊 – 真的? |
[40:35] | Yeah,and I stopped in on archer on my way out. | 真的 我来之前还去看了下Archer |
[40:37] | Things are,uh,good. | 情况不错 |
[40:38] | Good. | 好啊 |
[40:42] | had his mitral valve gotten too thick? | * 是否二尖瓣病变 * |
[40:46] | oh,god.Shut up. | 天啊 少来 |
[40:47] | Is that what made the cadaver so sick? | * 才让他命归西天 * |
[40:53] | but we can’t– wait,we can’t remember the chorus.Come on. | 等下等下 我们记不起来高潮了 |
[40:55] | Yeah,we got all the way through the second verse… no. | – 直接唱第二节吧 – 别了… |
[40:57] | – No.- Yes,yes. | – 不行 – 对对 |
[40:58] | – Your name starts the chorus. Your name– yes,yes. | – 高潮是你名字打头的 – 你名字 对对 |
[41:02] | – Addison montgomery- he met her in the summery it wasn’t “summery. | – Addison Montgomery 我遇见她 那是仲夏 – 才不是盛夏咧 |
[41:08] | ” I’d never use summery as a noun. | 我才不会用盛夏来做名词 |
[41:10] | – I met her… in the summer,she…- oh,summer,she–really? | – 我遇见她 那是仲夏 – 噢 仲夏 真的? |
[41:14] | yeah. | 真的 |
[41:15] | summer,she,” well. | 仲夏…好吧 |
[41:16] | That’s clever. | 那很聪明嘛 |
[41:17] | She was… cutting up a very dead body | * 她还在解剖尸体 * |
[41:21] | this is why I don’t stay in touch. | 这就是我为什么不联系他 |
[41:22] | And in her eyes,I saw my life I knew that she would be my wife | * 一眼就能确定 她是我的达令 * |
[41:28] | and she would breathe the life back into me | * 为我注入新的生命 * |
[41:33] | ooh for every day until eternity | * 每天每天 直到永远 * |
[41:47] | or until I’d be as dead as that body | 或者等我成了尸体 |
[41:54] | – body – ah,jeez. | – 尸体 – 噢 天 |
[41:55] | Yeah,you got it. | 好 你赢了 |
[41:56] | There you go. There you go. | 你赢了 你赢了 |
[41:58] | oh,help us.Cheers.Wonderful. | – 饶了我吧 干杯 – 太好了 |
[42:03] | God. | 天啊 |
[42:05] | what’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[42:06] | Page shepherd,now | 呼叫Shepherd 快点! |