时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:01] | you got some problems. | 你遇到麻烦了 |
[00:03] | You’ve got some big problems. | 你遇到大麻烦了 |
[00:05] | I kissed a peds surgeon. | 我吻了个儿科医生 |
[00:06] | Calliope,this is julie,my date. | Calliope 这是Julie 我的女伴 |
[00:08] | I’m seeing lexie. | 我在和Lexie约会 |
[00:13] | Oh,my god! I think I broke it. | 天哪 我把它弄废了 |
[00:15] | This is patient “X. | 这是X病人 |
[00:17] | ” She’s a 29-year-old female we misdiagnosed with anemia. | 29岁女性 被我们误诊为贫血 |
[00:20] | I’m applying for a fellowship in pediatric surgery. | 我在申请加入儿科 |
[00:23] | Which is not what we had discussed. | 这不是我们之前说好的 |
[00:25] | where’s my wife? | 我的太太呢? |
[00:26] | You killed her. You’re a murderer. | 你杀死了她 你是杀人犯 |
[00:31] | every surgeon I know has a shadow… | 我认识的每位外科医生都有阴影… |
[00:35] | a dark cloud of fearand doubt that follows even the best of us into the O.R. | 即便是最好的医生进手术室 都心存恐惧怀疑 |
[00:41] | -dude,he is fried. -he’s not fried. | – 伙计 他醉了 – 他没醉 |
[00:43] | He lost a patient and got hit with a lawsuit all in one week. He just needs time. | 病人死了 官司缠身 他需要时间调整 |
[00:47] | He’s been sittg there for three days. | 他都坐那儿三天了 |
[00:48] | The sofa cushions are gonna start bonding to his ass,and he’s eating all my cereal. | 沙发垫要和他融为一体了 还吃光了我的薯片 |
[00:52] | he’s taking stock. | 他在检讨 |
[00:54] | Something huge and life-altering happened to him,and he’s taking stock, | 遇到了人生中的大事 所以在检讨 |
[01:00] | figuring out his next move. | 想出下面该做什么 |
[01:01] | We shouldn’t judge him. We shouldn’t rush him. | 我们不该评论 不该催他 |
[01:03] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[01:03] | Sylvia plath’s picking out all the marshmallows. | 忧郁先生把软糖都挑出来扔了 |
[01:06] | They’re the best part. | 那是最好吃的啊 |
[01:07] | And I’m pretty sure that he’s sitting on my keys. | 我敢肯定他坐在我的钥匙上 |
[01:10] | I’d ask him to move,but he looks so… comfy. | 我想让他挪个地儿 但他看起来很舒服的样子 |
[01:13] | Oh,you guys are cowards. | 你们这群胆小鬼 |
[01:19] | You’re eating. | 你在吃东西 |
[01:20] | That’s good. Appetite is good. | 胃口好 是好事 |
[01:22] | You know what else is good? | 你知道还有什么好事吗? |
[01:23] | Showering,cleansing,water. | 洗澡 清洁 |
[01:26] | Are you thinking you’ll shower,maybe go into the hospital? | 想不想洗个澡 然后去医院? |
[01:29] | I have to,for the deposition. | 不得不去 要去解职 |
[01:31] | I have to go and explain in detail how I killed a man’s pregnant wife. | 去详细解释 我是怎么杀死那人怀孕的老婆 |
[01:34] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[01:35] | I mean,not the killing part,but the– | 我不是说杀人好 而是… |
[01:38] | I-I think you’ll feel better once you… | 我觉得你会感觉好些来 只要你… |
[01:41] | go to… | 去… |
[01:43] | work. | 上班 |
[01:50] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[01:51] | We pretend the shadow isn’t there… | 我们假装没有阴影 |
[01:55] | hoping that if we save more lives, | 寄希望于 如果拯救更多病人 |
[01:58] | master harder techniques,run faster and farther, | 掌握更难技术 跑得更快更远 |
[02:02] | it’ll get tired and give up the E. | 阴影就会不再追随我们 |
[02:05] | But like they say… | 但就像他们所说的… |
[02:09] | you can’t outrun your shadow. | 你跑不过阴影 |
[02:19] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:24] | greys.anatomy. Season 5 Episode 17 | |
[02:28] | I dreamt once I was falling out a window hanging on to the drapes. | 有一次我梦到从窗户坠下 抓着窗帘不放 |
[02:32] | I woke up pulling meredith’s hair out. | 醒来时把Meredith头发扯了下来 |
[02:37] | So we have a trauma coming in. | 有个外伤病人 |
[02:39] | A trampling on a football field– | 在足球场中遭到踩踏 |
[02:40] | no,I-I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你 |
[02:41] | Oh,but I’m on your service today. | 但今天我是跟你 |
[02:43] | And I’m telling you,dr. Yang,I want you to take care of that elbow. | 那我只需要 你照顾好自己的胳膊肘 |
[02:46] | There you are. What happened to you? | 你在这儿啊 怎么了? |
[02:48] | I tripped and fell. It’s fine. | 不小心绊倒了 没事 |
[02:50] | No. No,it’s not. | 不 有事 |
[02:53] | It’s… it’s nothing. It’s–it was an accident. | 没事 就是个小意外 |
[02:56] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[02:58] | Uh,derek won’t get off the couch. | Derek不愿离开沙发 |
[03:01] | so the weaker sex. | 就像个娘们儿 |
[03:04] | It’s still swollen. I’d give it another day of rest. | 还没消肿 我再批你一天假 |
[03:06] | I haven’t operated in three days. | 我都三天没做手术了 |
[03:08] | Don’t hit people with your scalpel hand. | 下次别用拿手术刀的手打人 |
[03:09] | Have you talked to him yet? | 你和他谈过没有? |
[03:10] | He threw the first punch. | 是他开打的 |
[03:12] | Well,you did catch him at a bad time. | 你偏偏挑那个时候去烦他 |
[03:13] | So he lost a patient. Boo-hoo. | 他就死了个病人 搞得又哭又闹 |
[03:16] | We’re surgeons. We’re men. We lose patients. | 医生也是凡人 救不活病人很正常 |
[03:18] | It doesn’t give him the right to go around behaving like a drunk frat boy. | 不等于他能像个喝醉的小男生一样 |
[03:21] | And now I’m supposed to go crawling back begging for his forgiveness? | 要我该卑躬屈膝乞求原谅? |
[03:25] | What,uh– what are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[03:30] | I went all “say anything” on the peds surgeon in front of the peds surgeon’s date, | 我当着儿科医生女朋友的面 说”你说什么都行” |
[03:34] | -so now I am hiding from the peds surgeon. -Mature. | – 现在我在躲儿科医生 – 真是成熟啊 |
[03:37] | Um,you got in a fistfight. No judging. | 你还大打出手 没权批评我 |
[03:42] | -Hand! -Hand! | – 我的手! – 手! |
[03:44] | Oh,god. I’m sorry. I… I forgot. | 天哪 不好意思 我忘咧 |
[03:46] | I–I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[03:47] | I feel terrible about everything,about the fight and your hand and derek and… | 对于你们打架 你的手 还有Derek 我感觉很糟糕 |
[03:52] | you know,he’s not doing so well. I really think that you shoultalk to him. | 他现在不太好 我觉得你该和他谈谈 |
[03:54] | I should talk to him? | 我该和他谈? |
[03:59] | look at you–your stethoscope around your neck,charting… | 瞧瞧你 脖上挂着听诊器填病历 |
[04:04] | I can totally see you in ten years,a little salt and pepper in your hair,big-shot attending. | 我能想象你十年后样子 头发有点灰白 已经是了不起的主治医师 |
[04:09] | You’re gonna be a rock star,alex. | 你会成名的 Alex |
[04:12] | What is this? | 干嘛说这个? |
[04:13] | What,I can’t fantasize about my boyfriend and his bright,bright future? | 怎么了 我不能想象一下 我的男友和他的远大前程? |
[04:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:20] | dr. Stevens,we’ve been working on the patient “x” case,and we have a couple of ideas. | Stevens医生 我们研究了X病人 得到一些初步设想 |
[04:24] | Great,let’s get to work. | 好 开工 |
[04:28] | what’s this patient “x” thing that’s taking all the interns? | 所有实习生都参与的X病人 倒底怎么回事? |
[04:30] | And when’s it gonna be over? | 什么时候是个头啊? |
[04:32] | I need minions to do my crap work. | 我需要Minions跑腿做事 |
[04:33] | Some new teaching thing. | 好象是个新的教学项目 |
[04:35] | You know,we’re all killing ourselves to get into the O. R. | 我们都争先恐后要进手术室 |
[04:37] | When’s the last time izzie held a scalpel? | Izzie上次拿手术刀是什么时候? |
[04:39] | She’s falling behind. | 她落队了 |
[04:40] | She’s like the new o’malley. | 她就象是又一个O’malley |
[04:41] | -Izzie’s nothing like o’malley. -HellO. | – Izzie和O’malley不一样 – 喂 |
[04:44] | Okay,o’malley,you’re in the clinic. | 好 O’malley 你去门诊 |
[04:47] | Grey and yang,you’re with me. | Grey和Yang 你们跟我 |
[04:48] | Karev,you’re in the pit with hunt. | Karev 你去外伤科跟Hunt |
[04:50] | Oh,no,dr. Bailey,I’m supposed to be on trauma today. | 不是吧 Bailey医生 今天应该我在外伤科 |
[04:51] | Save it,yang. Hunt wants karev. | 别说了 Hunt点名要Karev |
[04:54] | J–oh! Sir,there you are. | 哦 主任 你来了哦 |
[04:56] | shepherd planning to grace us with his presence today? | Shepherd今天会不会大驾光临? |
[04:58] | Yes. He’s fine. | 是的 他好了 |
[05:02] | Sir,I–I’ve been trying to page you all morning. | 主任 呼了你一上午 |
[05:04] | I could use your help on a case if you’re available. | 您有空的话 有个病例要帮忙 |
[05:06] | No peds today? | 今天不去儿科? |
[05:08] | Um,no. | 是的 |
[05:10] | -must be slumming. -Excuse me? S– | – 走错门了吧 – 你说什么 主任… |
[05:14] | tricia shelley,31,megan shelley,27,michael shelley,23, | Tricia Shelley 31岁 Megan Shelley 27岁 Michael Shelley 23岁 |
[05:19] | genetic testing revealed they all carry the cdh1 gene for hereditary diffuse gastric cancer. | 基因测试显示 他们都携带 导致遗传性传播胃癌的Cdh1基因 |
[05:25] | Which means at,dr. Grey? | 这意味着什么 Grey医生? |
[05:26] | Which means they all have a 3-in-4 chance of developing the cancer. | 意味着他们患癌的几率为75% |
[05:30] | dr. Bailey has taken tumors out of pretty much everyone on our mother’s side. | 我妈妈家这边 差不多每个人的肿瘤 都被Bailey医生切除了 |
[05:32] | Unfortunately,it’s a highly aggressive cancer. | 不幸的是 这种癌症传播迅速 |
[05:35] | The tumors grow quickly,so by the time I get in there– | 肿瘤生长迅速 等我医治的时候 |
[05:38] | our family tree is down to a branch. | 我们的族谱就只剩下一支了 |
[05:41] | -how is uncle bud doing? -Dead. | – Bud舅舅怎么样? – 死了 |
[05:45] | -And aunt helen? -Dead. | – Helen姨妈呢? – 死了 |
[05:48] | -What about the minnesota cousin? -Not dead. | – Minnesota表姐呢? – 没死 |
[05:50] | She’s 90 pounds and in hospice,meg. Still,not dead yet. | – 她只有90磅重 住在救济所里 Meg – 还不是没死嘛 |
[05:54] | So,uh,you’ve… decided you’re ready to take the next step. | 这么说 你们准备进行下一步治疗 |
[05:58] | We’ve made a pact. We’re all in this together. | 我们说好了 要一起面对 |
[06:02] | Cut r stomachs out,dr. Bailey. | 把我们的胃切除 Bailey医生 |
[06:10] | Beth dearborn,17 year old with a history of seizures– | Beth Dearborn 17岁 有抽搐病史 |
[06:13] | had a grand mal during a marching band performance. | 在列队表演中抽搐突发 |
[06:15] | Started seizing again upon arrival. | 到达医院时再次抽搐 |
[06:16] | Push 2 of lorazepam. | 注射2毫升氯羟安定 |
[06:18] | She’s in v-fib. Ventilate and charge the paddles to 200. | 她室颤了 给氧 200伏电击 |
[06:21] | Wait. The v-fib could be just artifact from the seizure. | 等下 室颤状态可能是抽搐导致 |
[06:23] | If we shock her and she’s not actually in v-fib,she’ll flatline. | 如果并非真正室颤 电击会致命的 |
[06:25] | -You got a pulse? -I-I think so.I don’t know. | – 有脉搏不? – 好像没有 不知道 |
[06:27] | It’s hard to tell. | 不好说 |
[06:28] | Lorazepam’s not working. Damn it. | 氯羟安定没管用 该死 |
[06:29] | What do we do? | 怎么办? |
[06:30] | We shock her and save her,or shock her and kill her. | 电击一下 碰运气了 |
[06:36] | what the hell… | 真该死… |
[06:38] | clear. | 离手 |
[06:44] | Clear! | 离手! |
[06:54] | -sinus tach. -Good call,dr. Hunt. | – 恢复窦性心律 – 干得好 Hunt医生 |
[06:56] | ah,it was a 50-50 shot. | 成功率一半一半而已 |
[07:00] | Oh,no. It happened again? | 哦不 又发作了? |
[07:03] | Beth,I’m dr. Robbins,the peatric surgeon on call. This is dr. Hunt. | Beth 我是儿科医生Robbins 这是Hunt医生 |
[07:06] | You got beat up pretty bad while you were marching. | 你在列队表演时病又发作了 |
[07:08] | We’re gonna run some tests,check for internal injuries. | 我们要进行一些测试 检查内伤 |
[07:10] | I seized during the performance? | 我在表演时又发病了? |
[07:12] | But I took my meds. | 但是我吃药了啊 |
[07:13] | Relax. It’s not like you crapped your pants or anything. | 放松 又不是拉裤子之类的 |
[07:15] | It is like I crapped my pants. | 的确像拉裤子了 |
[07:17] | I had a seizure in front of the entire marching band. | 我在整个步操队面前又犯了癫痫 |
[07:19] | It is exactly like I crapped my pants. | 简直就像拉裤子一样糟糕 |
[07:22] | they’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[07:24] | -Who? -Seizure patrol. | – 谁? – 癫痫护卫队 |
[07:29] | You’re the seizure patrol? | 你们是癫痫护卫队的? |
[07:31] | I’m first chair clarinet. He’s drum major. | 我是首届主席Clarinet 他是队列领队 |
[07:33] | Whenever beth has a seizure,we have to drop our instruments | 只要Beth复发 我们得放下手中乐器 |
[07:36] | and go roll her on her side so she doesn’t choke on her tongue. | 去把她翻过来 以防她被自己的舌头噎住 |
[07:39] | We were in the middle of the northwest reonal parade. | 我们正在参加西北地区表演 |
[07:41] | We were favored to win. | 我们很被看好 |
[07:42] | Yeah,until beth took down the snare drum,half of the woodwinds. | 是啊 结果Beth放倒了军鼓 还有半数的木管乐队 |
[07:45] | The tubas tried to avoid her,but she was right in the middle of formation. | 大号手想躲开她的 但是她就在队列的正中央 |
[07:47] | Ah,okay. Uh,why don’t you just go call her parents? | 好吧 不如你们去通知她父母吧? |
[07:53] | I’m gonna run some tests,but she’s already coded once, | 我去做些检测 但她的心脏已经停跳一次了 |
[07:55] | so I want you to watch her and standby with a crash cart. | 所以你去看着她 准备急救 |
[07:57] | You want me to sit here and babysit the band nerd? | 你让我坐在这儿 照看一个乐队的害群之马? |
[07:59] | That’s an intern job. | 这是实习生的工作 |
[08:00] | I don’t see any interns around. | 我没找到实习生 |
[08:05] | dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[08:07] | Patient “x,” a previously healthy 29-year-old female presented with stable vital signs, | 病人X 29岁 女性 无不良病史 体征稳定 |
[08:11] | a normal physical exam,uh,with symptoms of occasional right upper quadrant pain,nausea and hallucinations. | 一次常规体检发现偶发性右上腹疼痛 恶心 以及幻觉 |
[08:18] | Head C.T.,Chest x-ray,C.B.C. Were normal,but chemistries revealed an elevated L.D.H. | 头部CT 胸透 血常规都正常 但结果显示乳酸脱氢酶指标上升 |
[08:23] | So you are this girl’s doctor. | 你们是这个女孩的医生 |
[08:25] | She comes to you,she’s scared,she doesn’t know what’s wrong. | 她来找你们 她很害怕 她不知道出了什么事 |
[08:27] | You have to diagnose her. | 你们得为她诊断 |
[08:29] | What do you do next? | 接下来怎么做? |
[08:30] | What test do you run? | 要做那些检验? |
[08:31] | How about a retic count or peripheral smear? | 网织红细胞计数 或是外周血涂片? |
[08:33] | You’d be wasting your time. The C.B.C.Was normal,member? | 你这是浪费时间 血常规正常 想起来了? |
[08:36] | You said there was abdominal pain. What about an upper G.I.? | 你说过有腹部疼痛 上消化道造影怎么样? |
[08:39] | Good. | 不错 |
[08:40] | That is exactly what patient x’s doctor did next. | 和病人X的医生接下来所做的完全一样 |
[08:44] | What does this tell us? | 这张片子说明什么? |
[08:49] | What is all this? | 这是什么? |
[08:50] | Possible side effects and complications from prophylactic gastrectomy,so post-op,you know what to expect. | 预防性胃切除术的可能副作用和并发症 你们有个心理准备 |
[08:55] | Malnourishment,weakness,fatigue… dumping syndrome? | 营养不良 虚弱 疲劳… 倾倒综合症? |
[08:59] | Oh,that doesn’t sound good. | 哦 听上去不妙 |
[09:00] | Possible anal leakage? | 肛瘘? |
[09:02] | A gastrectomy isn’t like getting your appendix out. | 胃切除可不像割阑尾那么简单 |
[09:05] | We’re changing the way your entire digestive system works. | 要改变你的消化系统的运作方式 |
[09:07] | This is a serious adjustment. | 这是一项重大的改变 |
[09:09] | I’m the president of my frat. | 我是我们兄弟会的主席 |
[09:10] | I have a girlfriend. I go snowboarding. | 我有个女朋友 我玩单板滑雪 |
[09:12] | How am I supposed to do all that stuff when I’m suddenly this weak old man with anal leakage? | 如果我变成个有肛瘘的虚弱老头 我还怎么做这些事? |
[09:16] | You know how important this is to trish. | 你知道这对Trish很重要 |
[09:18] | Trish has run our lives since we were little kids. | Trish从小就管着我们 |
[09:20] | She decides where we go to dinner,where we go on vacation,where we do thanksgiving. | 她决定我们去哪吃饭 去哪度假 去哪过感恩节 |
[09:23] | I’m 23 years old. If I don’t want to butcher myself,she can’t make me. | 我23岁了 如果我不想把自己大卸八块 她也不能逼我 |
[09:27] | So you’d rather die like mom or grandpa or uncle bud? | 那你宁愿像妈妈 姥爷还有Bud舅舅那样死掉? |
[09:31] | And it’s not quick,mike. It’s a slow,painful way to go. | 而且不是一死了之 会很漫长痛苦 |
[09:33] | There’s a 1-in-4 shot we don’t get it,right? | 有四分之一的可能我们不会患病 对吗? |
[09:37] | -That’s something! -Don’t be stupid. | – 这就够了! – 别傻了 |
[09:39] | You are doing this,and we discussed it. | 你要做手术的 我们讨论过了 |
[09:41] | You’re not in charge of me anymore! | 你不能再插手我的生活了! |
[09:45] | Meg? | |
[09:49] | I didn’t realize it was such a big deal. | 我没意识到这事这么严重 |
[09:52] | I just… I just need a little time to think about it,okay? | 我…要好好想想 好吗? |
[10:00] | No,no,no. | 不对不对 |
[10:01] | Callahan on e bypass. Levin on the appy. | Callahan做搭桥术 Levin做阑尾炎 |
[10:04] | Damn craniotomy… where the hell is shepherd?! | 该死的开颅术…Shepherd死到哪儿去了?! |
[10:07] | Uh,you can’t rely on shepherd,sir. Is there anything I can do for you? | 你不能指望Shepherd啊 头儿 我能为你做些什么? |
[10:10] | Well,my neurosurgeon’s been missing for days,I still have no head of cardio, | 我的神经外科医生失踪好几天了 我还没有心管血外科主任 |
[10:14] | I’ve got general surgeons quitting on me left and right, | 我的普外医生要跳槽 |
[10:16] | I’ve got surgeries piling up like dead fish and no surgeons to do ’em. | 手术堆成山 我却没有医生来做手术 |
[10:19] | Well,then now would probably be a bad time to tell you that my hand’s still out of commission,and I can’t operate. | 我还一个坏消息 我的手还不能做手术 |
[10:26] | You know what? Leave me on the board,chief. I won’t let you down. | 算了 我来做吧 不会让你失望的 |
[10:28] | I could do that craniotomy,chief. | 主任 我可以做开颅术 |
[10:36] | put dr. Nelson on the craniotomy. | 让Nelson医生做那个开颅术 |
[10:40] | -appreciate it,john. -It’s–it’s jim. | – 非常感谢 John – 我…叫Jim |
[10:44] | You must be new. Welcome to seattle grace. | 你是新来的吧 欢迎来到西雅图仁爱医院 |
[10:46] | I’ve been here ten years. | 我在这待了十年了 |
[10:48] | I was the interim chief of neuro before shepherd and his red cape swooped in from new york. | Shepherd空降这前 我是临时神经外科主任 |
[10:53] | Mark sloan,plastics. | Mark Sloan 整形医生 |
[10:54] | We’ve met… three times. | 我们见过…三次了 |
[11:01] | I don’t know why mr. Bimm ever let her even join band. | 真不知道 为啥Bimm先生不开除她 |
[11:05] | -Not like she’s a master flautist. -Okay,get out. | – 她吹横笛没那么牛 – 好了 出去 |
[11:08] | Mr.Bimm says we’re supposed to stay with her till her– | Bimm先生说我们得一直守着她… |
[11:10] | I got it.I’m seizure patrol now. | 我知道 现在我是癫痫护卫队的 |
[11:17] | your friends are asses. | 你的朋友真混账 |
[11:18] | They’re not my friends. | 他们不是我的朋友 |
[11:20] | Once you spaz out in front of the whole school,friends are kinda hard to come by. | 一旦你在整个学校面前出一次糗 朋友们就很难再出现了 |
[11:23] | I know you can’t help the epilepsy,but nobody made you join the marching band. | 你没办法控制癫痫 但是没人逼你参加游行乐队 |
[11:26] | That’s like spreading nerd on nerd. | 那是雪上加霜 |
[11:28] | I like being in the band,okay? | 我喜欢参加乐队 好了吧? |
[11:29] | It’s,like,the one thing I’m actually good at. | 这是我唯一擅长的事 |
[11:31] | What’d you do in high school? | 你在高中时爱好什么? |
[11:33] | -I wrestled. -You’ a wrestler? | – 摔跤 – 你是个摔跤手? |
[11:35] | You wearing tights under that lab coat? | 你这套行头下穿着紧身衣? |
[11:36] | It was a long time ago that was in high school. I’m a surgeon now. | 很久以前的事了 高中的时候 我现在是外科医生 |
[11:39] | Fine. Then how would youeel if you seized every time you went into the operating room? | 好吧 如果你每次手术都癫痫 你会觉得怎样? |
[11:43] | Yeah,okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[11:49] | You realize,that as your doctor,I’m not recommending this,right? | 你知道 作为你的医生 我不鼓励你这么做 对吧? |
[11:53] | I need to get through my surgeries today. | 我得完成今天的手术 |
[11:55] | Oh,you’re gonna get through them,you’re just gonna be in a world of hurt later. | 哦 你挺过了这一关 之后有的你苦头吃 |
[11:58] | You heard of a dr. Nelson in neuro? | 你听说过神经外科的Nelson医生吗? |
[12:02] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 听说过 |
[12:04] | -shadow shepherd. -shadow shepherd? | – Shepherd的影子 – Shepherd的影子? |
[12:07] | Yeah. He’s a solid surgeon,but sort of the J.V.Player to shepherd’s varsity,the,uh,b-team, | 是啊 他是个不错的医生 但像Shepherd的替补 板凳队员 |
[12:12] | to shepherd’s “a,” the–the bricklayer to shepherd’s architect. | Shepherd是主力 像是Shepherd工程中的泥瓦匠 |
[12:15] | I get it. | 明白了 |
[12:17] | Just ’cause the guy doesn’t publish fancy clinical trials | 就因为他没发表超牛的临床报告 |
[12:19] | or take on flashy surgery or have creepy,perfect hair,he’s less of a man? | 没参加惊人手术 头发不那么酷 他就不男人了? |
[12:24] | Kinda. | 有点吧 |
[12:36] | how’d it go with the lawyers? | 律师见的怎么样了? |
[12:38] | They told me my death rate. | 他们跟我说了 我的死亡率 |
[12:40] | These are the people I saved. | 这是我救了的人 |
[12:43] | These are the people I killed. | 这是我杀了的人 |
[12:48] | Okay,well,most of those people were terminal when they came to you. | 好吧 找你的病人都是绝症 |
[12:51] | You were their last chance. | 你是最后的希望 |
[12:53] | And you take on impossible cases. | 你总是接下不可能完成的任务 |
[12:55] | Lo at the clinical trial. | 看看那个临床试验 |
[12:57] | So many people… more than dahmer,manson,bundy combined. | 那么多人…比那些杀人狂加起来都多 |
[13:02] | You’re not looking at the big picture. | 你没看到全局 |
[13:08] | This is the big picture. | 这就是全局 |
[13:14] | Oh,shepherd. Thank god you’re back. | 哦 Shepherd 谢天谢地你总算回来了 |
[13:16] | Can you swing two brain biopsies today? | 你能做今天的两个脑部活检手术吗? |
[13:18] | I’m not operating,richard. | 我不做手术 Richard |
[13:19] | Look,I know you’ve got a big lawsuit breathing down your neck,and I know you lost a patient, | 听着 我知道你被人告了很不爽 我也知道你的病人死了 |
[13:23] | but I need you back to work doing the job I hired you to do. | 但是我要你来工作 所以才雇你的 |
[13:26] | I’m not operating. | 我不做手术 |
[13:27] | I am not asking,I’m telling,as chief surgeon of this hospital, | 我不是询问 而是告知你 我可是外科主任 |
[13:29] | if you don’t get back to that O.R.Today,shepherd… | 如果你今天不回手术室 Shepherd… |
[13:37] | and he just walked out. Without saying a word,he just walked out. | 他就那么走了 没说一句话 |
[13:40] | Hunt won’t even look at me since he went all “apocalypse now” on me this morning. | 自从他今早那些怪梦之后 Hunt就没正眼瞧过我 |
[13:43] | Had to get all scalpel happy up in that patient’s brain,and now he can’t face it. | 他以前乐于脑部手术 现在却无法面对了 |
[13:46] | He thinks I’m,what,like this wilting flower? | 他以为我是什么 凋谢的花朵吗 |
[13:48] | Well,guess what. I’m the strong one. | 知道吗 我才是强势的那个 |
[13:49] | Oh,my god. I’m the strong one. | 我的天 我才是强势的那个 |
[13:50] | And you see,if I had that stomach cancer gene,I would get that gastrectomy,no problem. | 知道吗 如果我有那个胃癌基因 我肯定会做胃切除术 没问题 |
[13:54] | I face things. I don’t walk away. | 我面对困难 从不逃避 |
[13:55] | Derek walks away. Maybe walking away is the answer. | Derek就逃避 或许逃避是个办法 |
[13:57] | See,it’s not emotional. It’s science. | 不是情绪化 这是科学 |
[13:59] | You have a problem,don’t ignore it. | 你如果有问题 就不应该忽视它 |
[14:01] | Well,sometimes if you have to pee and you ignore it,it does go away. | 有时想去厕所 忍一忍 尿意就没了 |
[14:04] | you guys are hilarious. | 你们俩真搞笑 |
[14:07] | I mean,do you even know what she just said? | 我是说 你知道她刚才说了什么吗? |
[14:09] | Or what she just said? | 她又说了什么? |
[14:11] | I can totally see you guys in 50 years in a nursing home, | 我能想见你们俩五十年之后在养老院 |
[14:13] | just talking at each other with your hearing aids off. | 坐下来聊天 却没开助听器 |
[14:16] | hi-larious! | 真搞笑! |
[14:19] | Oh,I love lunch. | 哦 我喜欢午餐 |
[14:32] | what the hell? | 咋回事? |
[14:35] | beth? | |
[14:37] | Code blue! | 蓝色警报! |
[14:42] | After I take out the stomach,I’ll do what,yang? | 胃切除后 再怎么做 Yang? |
[14:45] | Sew the esophageal anastomosis. | 缝合食道连接处 |
[14:47] | Or the other option is,grey? | 还有个选择是 Grey? |
[14:49] | you could staple the anastomosis. | 订合连接处 |
[14:51] | Now why would I want to do that? | 那样选择的理由是什么? |
[14:53] | Fistula rates can be higher when you hand seW. | 用手缝的话瘘管病发率比较高 |
[14:55] | You might say that using the old stapler is sort of my specialty. | 你该承认用老式订合器是我的专长 |
[15:00] | I thought your specialty was babysitting children. | 我以为你的专长是照看小孩呢 |
[15:02] | Uh… I’m sure you’d rather be doing that right now. | 我肯定你现在更想做那行 |
[15:04] | Frankly,sir,I feel like I am. | 坦白说 先生 我想是的 |
[15:07] | Excuse me,sir. I think you should feel this. | 抱歉打断 我觉得您有必要看看这儿 |
[15:10] | Right here. | 这儿 |
[15:17] | Tell me that’s not what I think it is. | 别告诉我 跟我想的不一样 |
[15:23] | Wait,wait. I think I got it. | 等等 我想我知道了 |
[15:25] | Liver enzymes are normal,cardiac workup is negative– | 肝脏酶很正常 心脏起搏呈阴性 |
[15:27] | -if L.D.H.Is a false positive– it’s a trick question. | – 如果乳酸脱氢酶是假阳性 – 这就是闹剧一场了 |
[15:30] | -What? -She’s fine.Patient “x” is fine. | – 什么? – 她没事 病人X很好啊 |
[15:34] | she’s not fine. | 她不好 |
[15:35] | Okay,well,her sed rate is slightly elevated. Did we check for autoimmune disease? | 好了 红细胞沉降率有轻微提高 有没查过自身免疫病? |
[15:38] | Yeah,A.N.A. And C.R.P. Were negative,too. | 嗯 不是过敏 C反应蛋白也为阴性 |
[15:40] | At worst,she’s got an anxiety disorder. | 最坏的情况是 她得了焦虑性障碍 |
[15:42] | The girl is totally fine. | 这女孩根本就没事 |
[15:45] | She is… she is not fine! | 她有事! |
[15:49] | She had hallucinations. | 她产生幻觉 |
[15:51] | She had visual,auditory and tactile hallucinations about her dead fianc? | 她能看见 听见 摸到她死去的未婚夫 |
[15:59] | She thought she could talk to him and touch him. | 她认为自己能和他说话 触摸到他 |
[16:03] | She’s not fine. | 她不好 |
[16:05] | She’s not fine. | 她有事 |
[16:10] | you’re missing somethi. | 你们漏掉了一些东西 |
[16:13] | You’re not looking in the right place. | 你们的方向错了 |
[16:14] | Go back and figure out what you are missing. | 继续弄明白你们漏掉了什么 |
[16:22] | she has it? Trish has cancer? | 她患上了? Trish得了癌症? |
[16:24] | well,the cancer was stage I,since we got to it so early,the gastrecty was probably curative. | 癌症还处在初期 因为发现得早 胃切除手术是有疗效的 |
[16:29] | she just had her endoscopy a few months ago. | 她几个月前刚做过内镜检查的 |
[16:31] | It was an aggressive cancer that grew quickly. | 这种癌症生成速度特别快 |
[16:34] | -The fact that we took out her stomach today– it saved your sister’s life. | – 事实上今天我们给她做胃切除 – 救了你姐姐的命 |
[16:41] | The reason trish decides everything– thanksgiving,dinners,vacations– | Trish之所以决定所有的事 感恩节 餐宴 还有假期 |
[16:46] | she’s the only one left who knows how to cook a turkey,mike. | 是因为她是唯一会做火鸡的人 Mike |
[16:49] | She’s the only one left who likes planning vacations. | 只剩下她喜欢计划假期 |
[16:52] | And she’s the only one left who ever remembers to make dinner reservations. | 也只剩下她记得预定晚餐 |
[16:56] | She’s in crge of us because everyone else is dead. | 她掌管我们的一切 因为其他人都不在了 |
[17:00] | I want it,now. | 我要做手术 |
[17:02] | I want the surgery right now. | 我要立刻手术 |
[17:11] | Why is she coding when she seizes? It doesn’t make any sense. | 抽搐怎么伴有心脏停跳 这没道理啊 |
[17:13] | Not in a girl this young. Her heart should be fine. | 她这么年轻 心脏应该没问题 |
[17:16] | Beth coded before her seizure,not during iT. | Beth抽搐前就停跳了 |
[17:18] | I saw her heart go into v-fib. | 我看见她室颤了 |
[17:19] | She’s 17 with no heart history,karev. | 她才17岁 没有任何心脏病史 Karev |
[17:21] | Yeah,I know,but I saw it on the monitor. | 这我知道 但我看到监视器的显示了 |
[17:23] | You think you saw it on the monitor. | 你认为自己看到了 |
[17:24] | Seizures are chaotic. Doctors panic in the moment. | 抽搐时很混乱 那时医生也会慌的 |
[17:26] | I didn’t panic. I know what I saw. | 我没慌 我确定我看到了 |
[17:28] | Are you suggesting that I tell that girl and her parents that | 你是要我告诉那女孩和她父母 |
[17:30] | she’s been wrongly treated for epilepsy for six years? | 六年来她一直被误诊为癫痫么? |
[17:32] | And then I think we should do a cardiac workup with an E.P. Study. | 所以我认为应该做个心电检查 |
[17:35] | You want me to deliberately shock a perfectly healthy child’s heart? | 你想让我故意电击一个健康孩子的心脏吗? |
[17:37] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可能 |
[17:42] | dr. Hunt. | Hunt医生 |
[17:43] | If he’s right,it would explain the coding. | 如果他是对的 就能解释停跳了 |
[17:44] | If he’s wrong,it will kill her. | 如果他错了 会害死她的 |
[17:46] | Look,I’m not wrong! | 听着 我没错! |
[17:54] | Then it’s your call,karev. | 那就按你说的做 Karev |
[18:05] | maybe cristina’s right. | 或许Cristina是对的 |
[18:06] | Maybe trying to teach the interns is pointless. | 或许教那些实习生们是白费功夫 |
[18:09] | please. Don’t listen to cristina. | 拜托 别听Cristina的 |
[18:11] | She thinks just because you’d rather teach than take out a gall bladder, that you’re the new me. | 她那么想 是只因你为了教学放弃手术 你是又一个我 |
[18:16] | -o’malley,the sequel. -o’malley 2.0. | – O’malley二号 – O’malley 2.0版 |
[18:25] | you read more journals and do more research | 你比其他住院医生 读了更多的期刊 做了更多研究 |
[18:27] | and log more hours in the skills lab than any other resident here. | 花了更多时间训练技巧 |
[18:32] | you never give up on trying to be a better doctor, | 你从来不放弃做个更好的医生 |
[18:35] | and you don’t step on other people to do it. | 也不会阻挡别人这么做 |
[18:38] | I would be lucky to be the new you. | 能成为又一个你 我很幸运 |
[18:47] | Are you gonna tell me about patient “x”? | 你想告诉我关于病人X的事吗? |
[18:50] | -I know whawe missed. -Gotta go,george. | – 我知道我们漏掉什么了 – 我得走了 George |
[18:53] | Okay,she had enlarged lymph nodes,right? But it’s not mono. | 她的淋巴瘤扩大了 对吧? 但不是单核细胞增多 |
[18:56] | So what if we missed a malignancy in her brain? | 所以我们或许遗漏了脑内恶性肿瘤? |
[18:58] | -Well,you already ruled that out with a C.T. -I think that was a mistake. | – 你们看CT结果后已经排除那种可能了 – 我想那是错误的 |
[19:00] | I’d like to order an M.R.I. With contrast,maybe biopsy a lymph node. | 我想做一个核磁共振对照 或者淋巴瘤活组织检查 |
[19:03] | Whatever’s wrong with patient “x,” it’s already in her brain,isn’t it? | 不管病人X到底患了什么病 都已经进入她的大脑了 对吗? |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:09] | clamp’s going in. | 夹钳要进入了 |
[19:11] | I don’t feel any masses. | 我没发现团块 |
[19:12] | 2-0 vicryl,please. | 2-0薇荞缝线 谢谢 |
[19:13] | Uh,sir,if I may,one more time,I think stapling would be a betterhoicE. | 如果可以的话 我想重申 订合或许是更好的选择 |
[19:17] | If I’m not mistaken,dr. Bailey,you no longer wish to be a general surgeon in this hospital. | 我没记错的话 Bailey医生 你已经不想这的普外医生了 |
[19:21] | So why don’t we leave the technical calls up to me? | 所以何不把技术问题交给我? |
[19:23] | I was simply expressing my opinion on what would be best for my patient. | 我只是在说出我的观点 这样对病人最好 |
[19:26] | Okay,you don’t get an opinion here! | 你在这儿没有发言权! |
[19:28] | This is my patient because this is my hospital. | 这是我的病人 因为这是我的医院 |
[19:30] | When it’s your hospital,you can make the damn decisions. | 什么时候这医院是你的了 你才能做这该死的决定 |
[19:32] | But until then,this is my hospital! | 但是在那之前 这医院都是我的! |
[19:34] | And I want all of you people to do what I say! | 我要你们每个人都按我说的做! |
[19:43] | Yes,sir. 2-0 vicryl,please. | 是 长官 请给我2-0薇荞缝线 |
[19:56] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[19:58] | You’re in really good hands. | 你的医生技术很好 |
[20:07] | I’m gonna ask you one more time,karev… | 我想再问你一次 Karev… |
[20:11] | are you sure about this? | 你确定吗? |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[20:17] | Then you’re on crash cart. | 那你负责急救 |
[20:19] | If you’re wrong… be ready tuse it. | 万一你错了… 准备好用这个 |
[20:38] | Your path report came back clear. | 你的报告显示没事 |
[20:40] | There are no cancerous cells in your stomach. | 胃里没有癌细胞 |
[20:42] | How’s your pain? | 感觉疼吗? |
[20:43] | Uh,the wound hurts a little. | 伤口有一点痛 |
[20:45] | -Not too bad,right? -Yeah. | – 不是很厉害 对吧? – 是的 |
[20:52] | -Don’t you remember how much pain mom was in at the end? -No. | – 还记得妈妈到最后疼得多厉害吗? – 不记得 |
[20:56] | You used to help me wet her lips with an ice cube. | 你曾经帮我用冰块给她湿润嘴唇 |
[20:59] | It was awful. | 情况很糟 |
[21:00] | She couldn’t even drink. | 她连水都喝不了 |
[21:02] | She had so many tubes everywhere. | 她插了好多根软管 |
[21:04] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[21:06] | I was 2 years old when mom died. | 妈妈死的时候我才2岁 |
[21:08] | The only reason I know it was sad and horrible is because you tell me all the time. | 那有多悲伤多可怕 全都是你告诉我的 |
[21:15] | I don’t have nightmares about funerals. | 我没有关于葬礼的噩梦 |
[21:18] | I don’t freak out and think it’s cancer every time I have indigestion. | 消化不良时 我也不会抓狂 以为是癌症 |
[21:22] | You . | 那是你 |
[21:23] | Mike– this is your fear. | – 那是你的恐惧 |
[21:26] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[21:28] | So jusT… let me decide when I’m scared. | 所以… 害不害怕让我自己决定吧 |
[21:37] | let’s take the pace up to 300. | 把速度增至300 |
[21:39] | vitals are still stable. | 生命值依旧稳定 |
[21:40] | This is pointless. The study is showing no sign of arrhythmia. | 这毫无意义 没有任何心率失常的迹象 |
[21:44] | wait. V-tach. She’s in v-tach. | 等等 室性心跳过速 |
[21:46] | -All right,let’s just pace her out of it. -Take it to 3-3-0. | 好的 减缓速度 降至3-3-0 |
[21:47] | -B.P.’S down,60 over 10. -340.Damn it. | – 血压在下降 从60到10 – 340 见鬼 |
[21:49] | She’s not breaking. Karev,get in there now. | 还没反应 Karev 准备好 |
[21:52] | wait,hold the shock. | 先别电击 |
[22:03] | she’s coming out. | 她缓过来了 |
[22:05] | this could be A.R.V.C. | 这是心律失常性右室心肌病 |
[22:07] | The right ventricle’s causing the arrhythmia. | 是右心室导致的心率不齐 |
[22:08] | Her brain doesn’t get oxygen– and then she seizes. | – 她的大脑缺氧 – 引发了抽搐 |
[22:11] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[22:16] | karev,you just saved this girl’s life. | Karev 你救了这个女孩的命 |
[22:31] | it’s okay. It’s okay. Just… just breathe. | 没事了 没事了 正常呼吸 |
[22:35] | Put the paddles down and breathe. | 把电击器放下 正常呼吸 |
[22:37] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:39] | it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:53] | well,it wasn’t easy. | 我可不简单呀 |
[22:55] | Not only did I push through my harelip reconstruction and a tympanoplasty, | 完成了兔唇重建和中耳整复手术 |
[22:59] | but I pulled out a burn graft so beautiful it could bring a grown man to tears. | 还完美的做了烧伤移植手术 足以让一个大男人感动到流泪 |
[23:08] | Chief? | 主任? |
[23:10] | You haven’t heard from shepherd,have you? | 还没有Shepherd的消息 是吗? |
[23:16] | no,sir. I haven’T. | 是的 先生 还没有 |
[23:20] | Sir. | 先生 |
[23:22] | okay,I have tried to let it go,because I know it’s not personal. | 好了 我试着不去想 我知道不是针对我 |
[23:26] | I understand it’s very hard for you. | 我了解你很难做 |
[23:28] | I understand you’re under a great deal of pressure. | 了解你压力很大 |
[23:31] | But the way you yelled at me in the O.R. | 但是你今天竟然在手术室 |
[23:35] | Today,in front of my residents? | 当着我的住院医生们的面呵斥我? |
[23:38] | Not okay,sir. Not okay at all. | 不可原谅 先生 简直忍无可忍 |
[23:41] | NoW… you and me,we’re just gonna have to find a way to work together. | 现在你和我 得找到一个共事的方法 |
[23:45] | So you… not talking to me now? | 所以你…现在连话都不跟我讲了? |
[23:51] | Well,that’S… just real mature,sir. | 你还…真是成熟啊 先生 |
[23:57] | That’s real mature. | 还真是成熟啊 |
[24:03] | We have a diagnosis. | 我们有诊断结论了 |
[24:07] | Go ahead,dr. Grey. | 请讲 Grey医生 |
[24:08] | Patient “x”–an elevated L.D.H. Was our only clue. | 关于病人X 乳酸脱氢酶过高是我们唯一的线索 |
[24:12] | Uh,and then we found out that she had enlarged lymph nodes and a suspicious mole,which was biopsied. | 之后我们发现她的淋巴结肿大 活组织检查发现了一颗可疑痣 |
[24:17] | Meanwhile,this M.R.I. With contrast showed a met on her right temporal lobe, | 同时 核磁共振显示她的右颞叶有蛋氨酸 |
[24:22] | and the biopsy revealed dividing cells. | 活组织检查显示分度细胞 |
[24:25] | That coupled with further staging tests led to our final diagnosis of metastatic melanoma with mets to the liver,skin and brain. | 加上进一步的分段检查 我们最终结果是 转移性黑色素瘤已侵入肝脏 皮肤以及大脑 |
[24:39] | Your prognosis? | 预备怎样治疗? |
[24:40] | With chemo and radiation,uh,a few months. | 化疗加放疗 能活几个月 |
[24:44] | At best. Girl’s pretty much toast. | 如果是那样 那女孩已经要庆幸了 |
[24:46] | Survival rate’s 5%. | 成活率百分之五 |
[24:48] | If I were her,I’d go on a really good vacation. | 如果我是她 宁愿去好好度个假 |
[24:51] | Or go to church,ask for forgiveness,prayers. | 或者去教堂 请求饶恕 虔诚祈祷 |
[24:59] | good job,everybody. | 干得好 大伙们 |
[25:02] | That’s it? | 就只这样? |
[25:03] | After the last contest,we got a prize. | 上次比赛完了 我们有奖品的 |
[25:05] | Yeah,what’s our prize? | 是啊 我们的奖品是什么? |
[25:09] | You think every time you diagnosis a patient,handomeone a death sentence,there’s a prize? | 你们以为每次诊断了病人 宣判别人的死亡 都会有奖品拿? |
[25:16] | The prize is… you didn’t screw it up this time. | 奖品就是…这次你们没搞砸 |
[25:21] | The prize is you people actually did something right. | 奖品就是你们竟然做得不错 |
[25:24] | The prize is you were doctors today. | 奖品就是今天你们是医生了 |
[25:26] | You were doctors. | 你们是医生了 那就是奖品 |
[25:43] | ” adele? What are you doing here? | Adele? 你怎么来了? |
[25:45] | Conference room,richard. Now. | 来会议室 Richard 马上 |
[25:49] | You,too,miranda. Let’s go. | 你也是 Miranda 我们走 |
[25:59] | It’s a pacemaker. | 这是起搏器 |
[26:00] | It’s going to regulate your abnormal arrhythmias so you won’t have any more seizures. | 它会调整你的心率 所以以后不会抽搐了 |
[26:06] | So… I’m not sick anymore. | 所以…我好了 |
[26:10] | A wrestler fixed me. | 一个摔跤手把我治好了 |
[26:12] | Not exactly. You still have a serious heart condition. | 准确的说不是 你心脏的情况还很严重 |
[26:14] | So we’re gonna set you up with a cardiologist. | 所以我们给你安排了心脏病专家 |
[26:16] | But no one has to know. | 但大家不会知道了 |
[26:18] | I won’t be frothing at the mouth. | 我的嘴巴不会起泡 |
[26:19] | I don’t have to wear a bracelet to school. | 也不需要戴手镯去上学 |
[26:22] | I can cover this with a shirt. | 这个用T恤就能盖住 |
[26:24] | Yeah. That’s something,huh? | 是的 对你来说很有意义哈? |
[26:26] | it’s everything. | 意义重大呢 |
[26:28] | Once people see you as sick,they don’t see anything else. | 一旦人们把你当成病人 他们就看不到你其他的优点 |
[26:34] | mr. Bimm just called. | Bimm先生刚打电话来了 |
[26:36] | We didn’t get a trophy. | 我们什么奖也没拿到 |
[26:38] | There’s always next season,right? | 比赛还有下一次的 对吗? |
[26:40] | Yeah,we were thinking maybe you should try out for choir or debate. | 是的 或许你该参加唱诗班或者辩论队 |
[26:44] | -Something requiring less movement. -Yeah. | – 那些运动量较少的活动 – 是的 |
[26:47] | We’re just worried for your safety. | 我们只是很担心你的健康 |
[26:49] | You don’t have to be. We fixed her. | 不需要担心了 我们把她治好了 |
[26:52] | -Epileptic bone. -What? | – 癫痫性骨骼症 – 什么? |
[26:54] | There–there’s no such thing as an epileptic bone. | 没有癫痫骨这种东西的 |
[26:57] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗? |
[27:01] | So she’S… like,totally normal now? | 那她…现在完全正常了吗? |
[27:04] | Dude,none of you are normal. | 伙计 你们谁都不正常 |
[27:07] | You’re freakin’ band nerds. | 你们不过是些乐队呆子 |
[27:16] | of all the petty,ridiculous,infantile– are you running a hospital here or a playground? | 这么多琐碎荒谬幼稚的事 你是在经营医院还是游乐场? |
[27:21] | -Adele,I will not be spoken to in that– hospital or playground,richard?! | – Adele 不要这么跟我说话… – Richard 医院还是游乐场? |
[27:26] | hospital. | 医院 |
[27:27] | Then start acting like the chief of a hospital and apologize to that woman,right now. | 那就做个医院主任 现在就给她道歉 |
[27:35] | -sorry. -You call that an apology? | – 对不起 – 这样就叫道歉了吗? |
[27:37] | Now you better not leave this room until the two of you work this out, | 你们俩不解决这事 就别离开这房间 |
[27:39] | because if I have to drag myself down here through rush-hour traffic again to police this damn jungle gym– | 如果我再在交通高峰时期赶过来 解决这该死的医院”纠纷”的话 |
[27:45] | adele,you’ve made your point. | Adele 我明白了 |
[27:50] | And you wipe that smile off your face. | 你也别笑嘻嘻的了 |
[27:51] | You’re no better– tattling on a man to his wife. | 你也不比他强 跟妻子打小报告 |
[27:58] | when you have your stomach out,you can’t eat sugar anymore. | 当你取出胃时 你再也不能吃糖了 |
[28:01] | If he’s doing this because he doesn’t want to give up his damn jelly beans… | 如果他这么做 就因为想吃软糖的话… |
[28:04] | I think it’s more than that. | 我想不止这些吧 |
[28:06] | Or football or girls or snowboarding or whatever the hell it is. | 或是足球 女生 滑雪板 不管是什么鬼东西了 |
[28:09] | It doesn’t matter,not compared to the alternative. | 与糖相比 都微不足道了 |
[28:11] | Well,we’ll be as vigilant as we can. | 我们会尽力提高警惕的 |
[28:13] | We’ll use every screening tool available. | 我们会用尽可行的每一种筛选工具 |
[28:15] | That won’t be necessary. Mikey’s gonna have the surgery. | 那倒没必要 Mikey会做手术的 |
[28:18] | Maybe not today,but I’m gonna be on him like glue to my dying breath until he does. | 或许不是今天 但只要我还剩一口气 就会缠着说服他 直到他答应做手术为止 |
[28:23] | And if he just wants to be left alone? | 如果他想独处呢? |
[28:26] | You don’t leave the peopleyou love alone,dr. Grey. | Grey医生 人都不会抛弃爱人的 |
[28:29] | That idiot may noknow it yet,but my fear is what’s gonna save his life. | 那小笨蛋或许还不知道 但我担心的是什么才能救他的命 |
[28:41] | I learned a lot today– diagnosing a patient from beginning to end. | 今天我学到了很多 从头到尾地诊断了病人 |
[28:45] | So… thank you for teaching us. | 所以…谢谢你教我们 |
[28:52] | What would you say? | 你会说什么? |
[28:56] | To patient “x”– how would you– how would you break the news? | 对病人X…你如何通知她坏消息? |
[29:01] | Um… I would say that I was very sorry and–and that there were support groups that… | 呃 我会说很遗憾…还有支援小组… |
[29:10] | I don’t–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:12] | What–what do you say to somebody who’s–who’s gonna… | 你会怎么说…对那些将要… |
[29:16] | you say… they have choice. | 你说…他们有选择权 |
[29:19] | They can run away and hide from it,or they can face it. | 他们可以逃避 也可以直面它 |
[29:23] | You say they need to be around the people who love them | 你说他们得在爱人的身边 |
[29:25] | because it’s gonna be the toughest fight of their life and no one should have to do it alone. | 因为那将是他们一生中最艰难的战斗 没人可以一个人挺下来 |
[29:29] | And then you give them the odds. | 然后你告诉他们手术成功几率 |
[29:31] | And even though a 5% survival rate is bad,it’s really bad, | 即使5%的存活率很差 真的很差 |
[29:35] | you say… | 你说… |
[29:40] | you say… | 你说… |
[29:42] | screw the odds. | 去他妈的几率 |
[29:44] | People die of the hiccups. | 有人打个嗝都会死 |
[29:46] | My mother died of the hiccups. | 我妈就死于打嗝 |
[29:49] | And survival rate for that is what,100%? | 这个的存活率是多少 100%吗? |
[29:54] | The odds are that she should be alive right now. | 很可能她现在还活着 |
[29:57] | The odds are that the–the odds mean crap. | 几率是…就是废话 |
[30:01] | So people should face it,and they should fight. | 所以人们应该勇于面对 顽强抗争 |
[30:08] | Maybe not those words. | 或许不该说那些话 |
[30:11] | No. | 不 |
[30:14] | Exactly those words. | 就该说那些话 |
[30:19] | Thank you,dr. Grey. | 谢谢 Grey医生 |
[30:25] | How’s she doing? | 她情况如何? |
[30:27] | Uh,she’s,uh,she’s stable. | 呃 她很稳定 |
[30:30] | You did a hell of a job today,and the chief is gonna hear about it. | 你今天干得真不错 我会在主任面前美言你的 |
[30:33] | pretty impressive for a resident. | 住院医生表现不错哦 |
[30:35] | You fix that attitude of yours,you could be the future of this hospital,the one to watch. | 你已经端正了态度 会成为医院明日之星的 值得期待 |
[30:41] | you go,karev. | 你知道的 karev |
[30:49] | Iz! | |
[30:52] | hunt’s letting me do the distal anastomosis on his fem-pop. | Hunt让我做股�N末梢吻合术 |
[30:55] | -that’s awesome. -It’s crazy. | – 酷毙了 – 很疯狂 |
[30:57] | They just told me I could be the future of this hospital,that I’m the resident to watch. | 他们说我会成为医院的明日之星 值得期待的住院医师 |
[31:01] | And that’S… I mean… I’m not the kinda guy who– like,I don’t rise,okay? | 那…我不是那种坠落到底 |
[31:06] | I sink to the bottom. | 一蹶不振的人 对不? |
[31:08] | And now I’m getting all this– this respect,and you… | 现在我得到了 这种尊重 而你… |
[31:12] | you–you gotta stop wasting all your time with this patient “x” crap. | 你别做那些浪费时间的X病人破教学了 |
[31:16] | -Alex– I know you like teaching,and that’s great, | – 我知道你喜欢教学 那感觉很好 |
[31:18] | but you need to start treating real patients with real surgeries, | 但你得开始给真病人做真手术 |
[31:23] | because once they see you as weak,it’s over. | 因为一旦他们认为你逊色 那就完了 |
[31:25] | And,iz,you could be a great surgeon. | Iz 你会成为出色的外科医生的 |
[31:28] | We could be great together. | 我们共同进步 |
[31:31] | You just–you gotta stop screwinground, | 你只要…你别干那些破事了 |
[31:34] | because I don’t want to be the future of this hospital if you’re not there with me,okay? | 我不想成为孤单的明日之星 好吗? |
[31:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:44] | -Alex! -What? | – 嗯? |
[32:13] | You told adele on me? | 你向Adele打我的小报告? |
[32:15] | You stopped speaking to me,sir. That didn’t exactly leave me many options. | 你不跟我说话 先生 让我别无选择 |
[32:19] | I’d like to know,would you have reacted like this if I had left general surgery for neuro or cardio? | 我想知道 如果我是去神经科或心血科 你会不会还是这样? |
[32:25] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[32:26] | Or is it because you regard peds as a ft specialty? | 还是因为你觉得儿科是门窝囊的专业? |
[32:29] | -Is that what’s bothering you? -Oh,that’s ridiculous. | – 那就是让你烦心的事么? – 哦 那太荒谬了 |
[32:31] | Well,maybe,but it seems to me that every time I do something that you perceive as soft, | 或许吧 但我感觉 每次我做些你觉得心软的事… |
[32:36] | like having a baby,taking some time off to see my baby, | 比如生孩子啦 请假照看孩子啦 |
[32:40] | specializing in babies,I’m dead to you. | 专门研究婴儿啦 对你来说我就没用了 |
[32:44] | -You want to know what I think,sir? -Not particularly. | – 你想知道我的想法么? – 不是很想知道 |
[32:46] | I think you’re scared that you’ve gone soft. | 我想你害怕自己变得心软了 |
[32:50] | You ble this whole hospital’s decline on it,and you want to know what I think about that? | 觉得这让医院排名下滑了 知道我怎么想么? |
[32:53] | You’re gonna tell me anyway. | 反正你会告诉我的 |
[32:55] | It’s not doing you one bit of good. | 它不会给你带来一点好处 |
[32:56] | I mean,surgeons are still dropping like dominoes around here. | 医生们还是一个个倒下 |
[32:59] | So maybe it’s time that you got in touch with your feminine side. | 也许你该发挥母性的一面了 |
[33:02] | Maybe you need a little soft. | 也许你需要心软点 |
[33:08] | You still shouldn’t have ratted me out. | 你依旧不该出卖我 |
[33:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:14] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[33:22] | wh-what are you doing? | 你搞什么? |
[33:24] | Assigning myself to trauma with you tomorro | 安排明天跟你一起做外伤手术 |
[33:27] | you know,I’m a big girl. | 我是个成年人了 |
[33:28] | I can handle my share of trauma. | 我会处理好分配给我的外伤手术 |
[33:30] | And I get to decide when I’ve had enough. | 我说够了才算数 |
[33:35] | it’s gonna take a lot more than a bad dream to scare me off. | 我不会被一个噩梦吓跑的 |
[33:41] | It’s more than a bad dream. | 不只是一个噩梦而已 |
[33:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:03] | look,I know… I have no business asking you for anything. | 我知道我没资格跟你要求什么 |
[34:07] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[34:09] | I need you to bring derek back. | 我需要你把Derek带回来 |
[34:14] | And he’s not fine. | 他并不好 |
[34:19] | Sometimes people just want to be left alone. | 有时候人们只是想一个人呆着 |
[34:35] | He’s planning to propose. | 他打算求婚 |
[34:38] | He’s been carrying around a big ring for weeks. | 这几周 他都随身带着个大戒指 |
[34:42] | That’s not a man who wants to be left alone. | 所以肯定不想一个人呆着 |
[34:51] | I just thought you should know. | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[35:07] | Yes,the odds are against us,I’m a one-woman wrecking ball. | 是的 咱俩的几率不大 我这女人是个灾难 |
[35:10] | All I do is break you– your hand,your penis,your relationships,your life. | 我一直在搞破坏 你的手 小弟弟 人际关系 整个生活 |
[35:14] | I’d say our survival rate is about 3%,and that’s–that’s– that’s bad. | 咱俩存活的几率只有3% 很糟糕的概率 |
[35:19] | But it’s not nothing,and–and I don’t think that we should give up on this, | 但并不是一点机会都没有 我觉得我们不应该放弃 |
[35:22] | at least not yet,because– | 至少现在还不应该放弃 因为… |
[35:25] | okay. | 好的 |
[35:28] | You think you broke me,ttle grey? | 你觉得你破坏了我 小Grey? |
[35:31] | You’re the one who put me back gether. | 其实是因为有你 我才变得完整 |
[35:40] | -hand. -Hand. | – 小心手 – 手 |
[35:43] | Uh,mark. | 恩 Mark |
[35:44] | I’ve got a couple of shepherd’s post-ops to check in on,but after that,you feel like a drink? | 我要去检查几个Shepherd的病人 然后想去喝一杯吗? |
[35:48] | How ’bout a rain check,john? | 回头再说吧 John |
[35:51] | JiM. | |
[35:54] | It’s jim. | 我叫Jim |
[36:05] | so… I’ve had quite a day. | 今天很刺激 |
[36:08] | Got my ass handed to me by alex karev,a second-year resident,which is humbling for a surgeon, | 我被Alex Karev救了 第二年的主治医师 对医生来说 这可不光荣 |
[36:13] | -especially a know-it-all,type-a– we don’t have to do this. | – 尤其我上知天文 下晓… – 我们不必这样 |
[36:16] | We don’t have to be friends. | 我们没有必要成为朋友 |
[36:18] | It’s a big hospital with lots of floors,lots of places to hide, | 这个医院很大 有很多层 有很多地方可以躲 |
[36:21] | and I’m perfectly okay with doing that for the next few years. | 我很乐意接下来几年都这样躲 |
[36:24] | You’re not hearing me,calliope. | 你没在听我说 Calliope |
[36:26] | Sometimes I panic in the moment,and I call it wrong. | 有的时候我慌乱了 犯错误 |
[36:29] | I misjudge a situation. | 我错估了情况 |
[36:31] | So if you’re up for it,I’d like to take you to dinner. | 所以如果你愿意 我想请你一起去吃饭 |
[36:40] | maybe. | 也许吧 |
[36:42] | Maybe? | 也许? |
[36:44] | Yeah,my schedule’s kind of insane right now. | 我现在忙得要命 |
[36:46] | So I’ll,uh,get back to you. | 那我再联系你吧 |
[36:52] | how’s,uh,tomorrow? | 明天怎样? |
[37:10] | -good night,iz. -Night. | – 晚安 Iz – 晚安 |
[37:18] | Um… I’ve been keeping my distance ’cause you’re with alex, | 因为你和Alex在一起 我才和你保持距离 |
[37:20] | but I just want to let you know,I’m still here,I still care. | 但我想让你知道 我还是在这里 我还是一样关心你 |
[37:26] | Thanks,george. | 谢谢你 George |
[37:28] | And you don’t want to talk about it? | 你不想谈这事吗? |
[37:30] | Not yeT. | 不 |
[37:33] | -Okay.Good night. -Night. | – 好吧 晚安 – 晚安 |
[37:46] | you don’t like me very much,do you? | 你并不是很喜欢我 对吧 |
[37:49] | Uh– no,it’s good. | 不 很好 |
[37:51] | It’s good,because I need to tell you something. | 很好 因为我想告诉你一件事情 |
[37:54] | I need to tell you because I need to tell somebody,and… and you’re a robot. | 我想告诉你 是因为我需要倾诉 而你是个机器人 |
[38:00] | You can take it. | 你可以接受 |
[38:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:06] | I can’t tell you here. | 我不能在这里说 |
[38:08] | -I-I can’T. -Okay. | – 我不能 – 好的 |
[38:11] | -I can’T. -Okay. | – 我不能 – 好的 |
[38:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:36] | you cleaned all of your clothes out of the closet at the house. | 你把家里的衣服都拿了出来 |
[38:38] | Go home,mer. Just go home. | 回家 Mer 回家吧 |
[38:40] | Well,how long are you planning on hiding out here? | 好 那你打算在这里躲多久? |
[38:43] | Because that’s what you’re doing. You’re hiding. | 真的 你在逃避 |
[38:46] | You made a mistake. | 这样做是错的 |
[38:48] | She’s dead,and you can’t hide from that. | 她死了 你逃避也无济于事 |
[38:51] | I’m not hiding. | 我不是逃避 |
[38:53] | I’m done. I’m done operating. | 我受够了 我再也不做手术了 |
[38:56] | Oh,okay. So you’re just quitting? | 好吧 那你就直接放弃了? |
[38:59] | You should understand better than anybody else. | 你应该比别人更理解我 |
[39:01] | You wrote the book on quitting,running,hiding. | 你写了本关于放弃逃避和躲避的书 |
[39:03] | You’ve written a lot of books,meredith. | 你写了很多书 Meredith |
[39:05] | That may be true,but I’m here now. | 也许吧 但我现在在这里 |
[39:10] | You’re here now? | 你现在在这? |
[39:15] | you’ wanted me out since the day I moved in. | 我搬进去的那天开始你就希望我搬走 |
[39:17] | That is not true. | 这不是真的 |
[39:19] | Because you’re incapable of anything that resembles commitment. | 因为你无法做出任何承诺 |
[39:21] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[39:23] | You said you were healthy,that you… you were healed. | 你告诉我说你很健康 你已经恢复了 |
[39:26] | There’s no fixing you. | 你没法治好 |
[39:28] | You’re a lemon. | 你糟透了 |
[39:29] | Derek shepherd,you are drunk. | Derek Shepherd 你喝醉了 |
[39:33] | And you’re angry. | 你很生气 |
[39:34] | And I’ve been there,so I get it. | 我也生气过 所以我了解 |
[39:36] | _But that does not give you the right– just go home,meredith. | – 但这并没有给你这个权利 – 回家吧 Meredith |
[39:38] | You don’t get to just stand here and tell me– | 你没有资格站在这里告诉我 |
[39:39] | this is what you want.I’m giving you an out. | 这是你想要的 我给你退出的机会 |
[39:41] | -Go. -I’m not going anywhere. | – 走吧 – 我哪里也不会去的 |
[39:43] | I said leave! Meredith,leave! | 我说走开 Meredith 你滚 |
[39:52] | I know there’s a ring. | 我知道戒指的事了 |
[39:57] | What? | 什么? |
[39:59] | The chief told mE. I know there’s a ring. | 主任告诉我了 我知道戒指的事了 |
[40:07] | You want the ring? | 你想要那个戒指? |
[40:18] | Here’s your ring. | 给你 |
[40:23] | every surgeon has a shadow… | 每个外科医生都有个阴影… |
[40:28] | is that the best you’ve got? | 你就这点能耐啊? |
[40:29] | ‘Cause I’m not bailing. We’re in this together. | 我不吃这一套 我会和你一起面对 |
[40:33] | Go home,meredith! | 回家吧 Meredith |
[40:35] | And the only way to get rid of a shadow… | 走出阴影的唯一方法 |
[40:40] | is to turn off the lights… | 就是关掉光源 |
[40:43] | to stop running from the darkness… | 不再试图挣脱黑暗 |
[40:48] | and face what you fear… | 面对你害怕的东西 |
[40:54] | head-on. | 勇敢面对 |
[40:58] | greys.anatomy. Season 5 Episode 17 |