时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | surgeo aren’t known for being warm and cuddly. | 医生一向不会热情友好 |
[00:05] | They’re arrogant,impatient… mean as often as not. | 他们傲慢急躁 还常常态度不好 |
[00:09] | Okay,you can go with straight-up chemo and immunotherapy. | 如果直接进行化疗和免疫治疗 |
[00:12] | The survival rates are pretty low, | 存活机率非常低 |
[00:13] | but there’s been a lot of success with metastasectomies. | 但转移灶切除术的胜算就高多了 |
[00:16] | We could probably just,you know,cut this thing out– | 我们可以全部切除… |
[00:19] | You’d think they wouldn’t have friends,’cause who could stand them? | 你会觉得他们没有朋友 因为谁能受得了他们? |
[00:21] | what are you hiding? | 藏什么呢? |
[00:23] | Nothing. It’s just work stuff. | 没什么 就是工作上的东西 |
[00:25] | What is that,a cool surgery? | 什么东西 重大手术? |
[00:26] | No,it’s nothing. I said it’s nothing. | 不是 什么都不是 |
[00:28] | Well,whatever it is,they’re gonna pick me. | 不管什么手术 他们都会选我的 |
[00:30] | I already flew solo. You’re still on training wheels. | 我已经单飞了哦 你还在培训期 |
[00:35] | -are you sure you just don’t want to tell him? -Yes,I’m sure. | – 你确定不要告诉他? – 我确定 |
[00:38] | Okay,look,uh,I researched a ton of information here. | 我调查了一堆资料 |
[00:41] | You should read all of this before you see the oncologist. | 去见肿瘤医生前 你应该好好读读 |
[00:43] | When is that? | 什么时候去见? |
[00:43] | I lled DR. Golding,and,uh,he gave me a direct referral to swender. | 我给Golding医生打过电话了 他推荐Swender医生 |
[00:47] | So I’m gonna try and get you in today. | 我会联系他 晚些时候再告诉你 |
[00:49] | What are you doing here? I told you I was fine. | 你们在干嘛 我说过我没事了 |
[00:51] | Oh,god. You are so not fine. | 天哪 你肯定有事 |
[00:53] | I’d be fine if I knew derek was fine. | 如果知道Derek没事 我就没事 |
[00:55] | Why,you still haven’t heard from him,no word? | 还是没有他的消息? |
[01:02] | Izzie,um… don’t you think you should call in sick today? | Izzie 你要不要今天请个病假? |
[01:05] | What?Why? | 什么? 为啥? |
[01:06] | Because this is a lot of reading,and you’re sick. | 因为有这么多资料要读 而且你是病人 |
[01:09] | -You guys coming? Big surgery today. -yeah. | – 一起走吗? 今天可有大手术哦 – 走 |
[01:12] | Izzie– just… | Izzie 你… |
[01:14] | but surgeons are like a bad cold– | 医生就像重感冒一样 |
[01:18] | nasty but persistent. | 恼人又顽固 |
[01:21] | -Chief,I need to ask youabt – uh,sloan. | – 头儿 我想问… |
[01:25] | Have you heard from derek? | 有Derek的消息没? |
[01:27] | No. | 没 |
[01:29] | -Oh,I’m sorry.Uh,you were saying– oh,meredith. | – 不好意思 你说什么来着? |
[01:32] | No,I don’t know how he is. I have heard nothing. | 不知道 什么消息也没有 |
[01:34] | Nothing today,nothing yesterday and nothing the day before that. | 今天 昨天 前天都没有 |
[01:37] | Y– and no,I will not go back out there. | 不行 我不会再去找他了 |
[01:43] | Who moved my surgery? | 谁动了我的手术? |
[01:45] | Chief? Chief? | 主任? 主任? |
[01:46] | Don’T. Just don’T. He’s a wreck. | 别问了 他现在烦着呢 |
[01:48] | He’s disintegrating before our very eyes. | 他要在我们眼前崩溃了 |
[01:52] | that’s why men die earlier than women. | 难怪男人寿命短 |
[01:54] | Yeah.Well,the board’s a mess. | 板上一团乱啊 |
[01:56] | He can’t lose shepherd. | 他不能没有Shepherd |
[01:57] | I mean,I’d go talk some sense into him,but I just got too much on my plate. | 我本来打算去劝劝他的 但手上事太多 |
[02:01] | -Have you tried calling him? -About a hundred times. | – 你给他打过电话吗? – 打了上百次了 |
[02:09] | No. | 不会吧 |
[02:11] | N–oh,you… you want me to go to the woods? | 你让我去小树林找他? |
[02:13] | No. I-I don’t do woods. | 不行 我不去小树林的 |
[02:15] | The woods are dirty and there are many,many bugs. | 小树林脏得很 还有很多虫子 |
[02:20] | What am I gonna say to the guy? I barely know him. | 让我和他说什么? 我又不了解他 |
[02:22] | You don’t have to know him. You’re both surgeons. | 你不用了解他 你们都是医生啊 |
[02:23] | You’ve been through the same war. | 有相同的经历 |
[02:25] | Look,just remind him– we’ve all been there,we all came back. | 只要告诉他 我们都经历过这事 我们都熬过来了 |
[02:30] | you’re kind of a bully,you know that? | 你是在以强凌弱 知不知道? |
[02:34] | I wouldn’t do it if it didn’tork so well. | 谁让这招这么好使呢 |
[02:36] | This is one of the biggest surgeries you may ever get anywhere near,so please pay attention. | 这是难得的大手术 用心学着点 |
[02:40] | The patient is a 38-year-old male who was hit by a drunk driver 12 years ago. | 病人38岁 男性 12年前被醉酒司机撞倒 |
[02:44] | He suffered severe facial trauma. | 脸部严重创伤 |
[02:45] | He’s got no nose,no lips. | 没鼻子 没嘴唇 |
[02:47] | That’s why we’ve dubbed him “blowhole. | 所以我们把他戏称为”通风孔” |
[02:49] | ” He’s had nine reconstructive surgeries,none of which have brought back full form or function. | 他做过9次脸部重建手术 但没有一次能够恢复原形 |
[02:53] | This surgery has only been done four times worldwide, | 这种手术在世界上只做过四次 |
[02:56] | and all of the candidates have to undergo extensive psychological testing | 接受此手术的人 都要接受全面的心理测试 |
[02:59] | to determine whetheror not they can handle the process. | 检测他们是否能够承受得了 |
[03:02] | Psychological components aside,this surgery has a huge chance of rejection or infection. | 除了心理挑战 手术还易引起排异或感染 |
[03:06] | The patient will have to be on immunosuppresants for the rest of his life. | 病人要终生服用免疫抑制剂 |
[03:07] | He’ll be on lifelong antirejection drugs,which put him at risk for lymphoma, diabetes,hypertension,renal failure. | 要一直服用抗排异药物 所以容易患上 淋巴瘤 糖尿病 高血压 肾衰竭 |
[03:15] | I hear they call the dude blowhole. | 听说他们叫他”通风孔” |
[03:16] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[03:18] | Nothing. I just heard he had a nickname. | 没什么 就是听说他有个绰号 |
[03:21] | Don’t talk anymore,ever. | 不许再废话 |
[03:32] | Holy crap. | 额滴神啊 |
[03:33] | -Blowhole is right. -What’d I tell you? | – “通风孔”真是形象啊 – 没错吧? |
[03:36] | Surgeons– nasty… aggressive,unstoppable– | 医生盛气凌人 敢做敢为 势不可挡 |
[03:42] | just the kind of people you want on your side when you’re really screwed. | 当你遇到麻烦时 会希望有这样的人伸出援手 |
[03:47] | ladies and gentlemen,this is mr. David young. | 女士们先生们 这位是David Young先生 |
[03:50] | Today he’ll be receiving a face transplant. | 今天他将接受脸部移植手术 |
[03:55] | greys.anatomy. Season 5 Episode 18 | |
[03:57] | DR. Hunt and his team will be recovering the donor facial graft. | Hunt医生及他的医疗小组 将负责捐赠者的脸部移植 |
[04:01] | We’re replacing 70% of mr. Young’s face. | 我们将替换Young先生脸部的70% |
[04:04] | You can see the deficit here. | 你们可以在屏幕上看到脸部缺陷 |
[04:05] | Or here. | 或者看我本人 |
[04:07] | the donor recovery will include his nose left eye,lips,left zygoma. | 移植部位包括 鼻子 左眼 嘴唇 左颧骨 |
[04:12] | Why will allotransplantation work better than traditional techniques? | 为什么说异体移植比传统移植效果好? |
[04:17] | Better aesthetic outcome,which allows for reinnervation of the facial nerves, giving a better functional result. | 外观更自然 且可以进行神经移植术 功能上效果也更好 |
[04:22] | Very good,DR. Grey. | 非常好 Grey医生 |
[04:23] | Then wll position the flap over mr. Young’s face. | 我们会把这张组织 放在Young先生的脸部 |
[04:26] | How do we know when we’re in the clear? | 怎么判断手术成功? |
[04:28] | -When the graft turns pink. -Excellent. | – 当移植部位变成粉色时 – 非常好 |
[04:32] | Dave,any questions for us? | Dave 有没有什么问题要问? |
[04:34] | H-has anyone seen the donor? | 谁见过捐赠者? |
[04:36] | Yes. He’s a match with your age,skin tone and blood type. | 他和你的年龄 肤色及血型都匹配 |
[04:41] | What does he look like? | 他长得怎么样? |
[04:44] | I think you’ll be satisfied. | 你会满意的 |
[04:46] | Who am I kidding? It’s a face,right? | 开什么玩笑呢 这可是真正的脸啊 |
[04:48] | If I end up anything above a point-and-stare freak,I’m gonna call it a success. | 只要不是这张让人指指戳戳的脸 就是巨大成功了 |
[04:56] | Karev,you’re with me on the donor. | Karev 你和我负责捐赠人 |
[04:58] | Usually we take them at the same time,but the donor’s life support is fading fast. | 通常捐赠与移植同时进行 但捐赠者的生命迹象减弱太快 |
[05:01] | -We gotta move. -Oh,thank you,sir. | – 现在就要手术 – 谢谢 |
[05:03] | -Uh,stevens,grey. -Yes! | – 太好了! |
[05:06] | No,the other grey. | 不 是另一个Grey |
[05:08] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:09] | Uh,great. Great. | 太好了 |
[05:11] | You did an awesome job in there. | 你刚才表现很好 |
[05:13] | Why don’t you call me after the pre-op labs come in? | 术前检查结果一出 你就通知我吧 |
[05:15] | DR. Sloan,only one resident? | Sloan医生 只要一位住院医师? |
[05:17] | Wait for bailey. There’s already going to be enough of a crowd. | 还有Bailey呢 人已经够了 |
[05:21] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[05:23] | Uh,izzie,I don’t think you have time to scrub in with sloan. | Izzie 你应该没时间参与Sloan的手术 |
[05:25] | Don’t worry about it. I can handle it. | 不用担心 我安排好了 |
[05:27] | awesome job. | 她真有一手 |
[05:28] | She probably quizzed him in bed last night. | 她昨晚肯定让他爽到了 |
[05:30] | -She gets to work on blowhole because she gave sloan a– shut your mouths! | – 她能做这手术 因为她让Sloan… – 给我闭嘴! |
[05:38] | Finish the chart. I’ll be back. | 把表填好 我待会回来 |
[05:43] | uh,o’malley,grey,I need you on pre-ops and post-ops. | O’Malley Grey 你们协助术前术后 |
[05:46] | But there’s the biggest surgery in the world happening here today. | 但今天有震惊世界的大手术 |
[05:49] | Yes,and half our attendings are involved, | 是的 一半的主治医师都参与 |
[05:51] | which is why we need strong residents on pre-ops and post-ops. | 所以需要一流的住院医师 协助术前术后 |
[05:54] | Yang,you’re with me today. | Yang 你今天跟我一起 |
[05:55] | -You’re moving to the big leagues -what? | – 你升级为一流医师了 – 什么? |
[05:58] | -she gets a solo? -Today? | – 她今天做主刀? – 今天就做? |
[05:59] | A nice old lady with a hernia. | 得了疝气的和蔼婆婆 |
[06:01] | -You’re gonna fix it. -congratulations. | – 你来救治她 – 恭喜你了 |
[06:03] | I know I should seem more enthusiastic,but I’m not that big a person. | 我本该为你欢呼 但我没那么崇高 |
[06:07] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[06:09] | Is it wrong to have hatred in your heart? | 仇恨是件坏事不? |
[06:13] | Good morning,ms. Sully. I’m DR. Cristina yang. | 早晨好 Sully女士 我是Cristina Yang医生 |
[06:16] | I’ll be performing your hernia repair today. | 今天我主刀你的疝修复手术 |
[06:18] | Lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:19] | -Do you have any questions before we get started? -Oh,yes. | – 手术前有什么疑问吗? – 是的 |
[06:22] | Can you hand me my purse,please? | 能帮我拿一下包吗? |
[06:25] | My friends gave me a bunch of questions,and,well,I can’t remember any of them,of course. | 我朋友提出一堆问题 但我可记不住 |
[06:29] | They’re such worrywarts. | 他们简直自寻烦恼 |
[06:31] | They’re all off on a european tour without me. | 他们丢下我 去欧洲旅行了 |
[06:34] | They threatened not to go when this hernia started becoming a problem,but I told them no,no. | 我得疝气后 他们威胁我不去了 但我坚持反对 |
[06:38] | We have been saving up for this for two years. | 我们为旅行存钱两年了 |
[06:41] | It helped that I was able to get my deposit back with a docr’s note. | 幸好有医生开证明 我能把押金拿回来 |
[06:48] | cristina yang.YeS. | Cristina Yang 是我 |
[06:52] | No,no,it has to be today. | 不 必须在今天 |
[06:55] | It’s stage iv. No,she has to see DR. Swender,not–not a partner. | 癌症四期了 她必须看Swender医生 不是他的搭档 |
[07:01] | um,I’m sorry,ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[07:02] | Um,I will get to your questions when I come back to examine you,okay? | 我待会回答你的问题 好吗? |
[07:06] | Referral was golding. Golding. | 推荐人是Golding |
[07:20] | it’s a little early in the day for that,don’t you think? | 大清早就买醉 不太好吧? |
[07:22] | You sound like my mother. | 你听起来像我老妈 |
[07:24] | Uh,I met your mother. I liked her. | 我见过你母亲 我喜欢她 |
[07:26] | Who sent you–richard? | 谁派你来的…Richard? |
[07:28] | -Uh,bailey. -Of course. | – 呃 Bailey – 哦 当然了 |
[07:32] | Look,I’m sorry about your patient. I know how hard it could be. | 关于你的病人 我很抱歉 我知道这种事很难接受 |
[07:37] | I-I had a patient a couple of years ago– | 几年前我的一个病人 |
[07:41] | uh,young guy,50 maybe. | 风华正茂 大概才50岁 |
[07:43] | Simple knee replacement. | 简单的膝关节置换术 |
[07:44] | He was post-op,he was fine. I even told his wife she could go and get him lunch. | 手术前一切正常 我甚至许诺他妻子 可以离开去买午餐 |
[07:48] | I mean,it was a simple knee replacement. It was nothing. | 只是简单的膝关节置换术 小菜一碟 |
[07:50] | But,uh,he’d been getting short of breath, | 但是他突然呼吸急促 |
[07:52] | so I put him on blood thinners for a post-surgical P.E. | 我以为是术后并发症 注射了血液稀释剂 |
[07:55] | And,uh,it wasn’t until he was vomiting up dark red blood, | 直到他呕出黑血 注视着我 |
[07:59] | looking me in the eye telling me that he was dying that I figured it out– | 告诉我他不行了 我才知道… |
[08:03] | that I was wrong. That it wasn’t a P.E.He was bleeding internally. | 我诊治错误 那根本不是并发症 而是内出血 |
[08:07] | And it wouldn’t have been fatal,but the blood thinners… | 本来不是致命的 但有了血液稀释剂… |
[08:14] | god,I will never forget the look on his wife’s face… | 老天 我永远忘不了他妻子的表情… |
[08:17] | when she came back with that sandwich in her hand, | 当她带着三明治来到医院 |
[08:20] | asking me why her husband wasn’t in his room anymore. | 问我 为何他丈夫再也回不来了 |
[08:26] | How do you live with it? | 你如何撑过来的? |
[08:28] | Killing him… | 他死于你手… |
[08:31] | taking him from his wife– | 给妻子解释… |
[08:33] | hodo you live with it? | 你怎么撑过来的? |
[08:38] | We call it malpractice. | 我们称之为 玩忽职守 |
[08:39] | Yeah,I know what we call it. | 我知道叫什么 |
[08:40] | I’m asking you,when you get up in the morning,how do you look at yourself in the mirror? | 我问你 当你清晨醒来 如何面对镜中的自己? |
[08:46] | I’m not–I’m–I’M… | 我…我… |
[08:50] | I’m asking. | 我在寻求办法 |
[08:58] | Can I get one of those? | 能给我一罐吗? |
[09:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:07] | it’s the not knowing that does it– | 我一无所知 |
[09:08] | not knowing if he’s okay,not knowing if he’s coming back. | 他是否还好 是否还回来 |
[09:12] | Maybe I’ve just been dumped. | 没准我已经被甩了 |
[09:13] | I mean,it’s not knowing if I’m single thatakes me want to throw up all day long. | 考虑自己是否被踹 让我整天糟透了 |
[09:17] | You are not listening to me,are you? | 你根本没听我说话吧? |
[09:19] | Uh,sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:20] | No,no,that’s okay. I get it. | 没事 我明白 |
[09:22] | You’ve got the solo surgery and G.I. Joe. | 你得到了主刀手术和美国大兵 |
[09:24] | -It’s a charmed life. -You don’t have time for me. | 生活的最高境界 没时间浪费在我身上 |
[09:27] | I have not had G.I. Joe. | 我没得到美国大兵 |
[09:29] | We’ve kissed a couple times. | 只是几次接吻 |
[09:31] | It’s like friends with benits,without the benefits. | 只是琢磨不定的朋友 |
[09:34] | Still no sex? | 还没嘿咻? |
[09:36] | Not a charmed life. | 绝对不是生活的最高境界 |
[09:38] | Lab results on the splenectomy. | 脾切除术的实验室结果 |
[09:44] | Do we ask? | 我们该过问吗? |
[09:45] | No… ’cause he might tell us. | 不用…我才不想听细节 |
[09:51] | can you imagine? | 你能想象吗? |
[09:53] | This guy’s got a family,right? | 他有家人对吧? |
[09:54] | A wife,kids? | 老婆和子女? |
[09:56] | One day they’re gonna be walking down the street and see his face on somebody else’s body. | 某天他们走在街上 看见别人顶着他的脸皮 |
[10:00] | It’s kinda creepy,right? | 真诡异 不是吗? |
[10:01] | Mr. Young won’t look exactly like the donor. | Young先生不会和捐赠者一模一样的 |
[10:05] | The underlying facial structure of any two people can be very different. | 任何两人面部下组织 都不尽相同 |
[10:08] | Plus,a person’s identity is more than just skin and bone– | 再则 人的特征并不局限于皮肤和骨骼 |
[10:11] | his expressions,his style,his eyes. | 还有他的表情 气质 眼神 |
[10:14] | The donor’s family wouldn’t recognize this face on anyone else. | 捐赠者亲属不会识别出的 |
[10:18] | transplant surgeons are getting antsy. | 移植手术医生需要高度紧张 |
[10:20] | Transplant surgeons are always antsy. | 他们总是处在高度紧张状态 |
[10:21] | They can’t relax until they’ve got live tissue in their coolers. | 器官进入冷却器前 他们不能有丝毫懈怠 |
[10:24] | All right,I am making the final dissection. | 好了 我要做最后夹层剖离了 |
[10:27] | Karev,take a hold right at the temple and gently… don’t tear the flesh. | Karev 抬起右鬓处 小心… 别撕破了 |
[10:42] | Awesome. | 酷 |
[10:44] | Tenderness around the incision is normal. | 切口周围压痛正常 |
[10:46] | No signs of infection. | 无感染迹象 |
[10:48] | Woulyou redress that wound? | 重新盖起伤口吧 |
[10:53] | Uh,megan,will you please go to 20… | 嗯 Megan 麻烦你去22… |
[10:58] | -um… go to room 22-14 and… -thanks. | – 嗯 去22-14房间… – 谢谢 |
[11:02] | Just take out the drain… when you’re ready? | 鼻涕擦干后 记得带出去… |
[11:07] | I know it seems personal,and we wouldn’t ask if we didn’t need to know, | 有个比较隐私的问题 但如果没有必要 我们不会问的 |
[11:09] | but have you passed gas yet? | 你排气了吗? |
[11:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:21] | we can’t release you until that happens– the gas. | 要等你排气了 才能让你…出院 |
[11:25] | I’m trying to listen. | 抱歉 我是想听你说话 |
[11:27] | -But are they supposed to look like that? -Like what? | – 但他们平常就这副样子? – 哪副样子? |
[11:30] | The bleeding and the shiner,and that one looks like she’s suicidal. | 出血 挂彩 还有那女的 要自杀似的 |
[11:34] | They’re supposed to be doctors? | 他们不该是医生吗? |
[11:35] | We’re gonna reserve judgment on that for right now. | 关于这点 我们暂时保留意见 |
[11:39] | Freak show. | 荒诞剧 |
[11:41] | What the heck do we do with them? | 我们该拿他们怎么办? |
[11:43] | Can we shove them in a locker? | 把他们扔进更衣室? |
[11:45] | -Guess we should just talk to them. -No. | – 我觉得该跟他们谈谈 – 不 |
[11:47] | We’re professionals,and that’s clearly personal. | 我们很专业 他们那是私事 |
[11:50] | Besides,we’ll just waste time. | 而且 谈也是浪费时间 |
[11:52] | We’ll never geto see the solo surgery or the face transplant. | 我们又看不到单独手术和脸部移植 |
[11:54] | Oh,that’s a– yeah,that’s a good point. | 噢 也有道理 |
[11:56] | I guess,well,we should– we should just ignore it then. | 我想 那就…忽略他们好了 |
[11:59] | Yeah,we should just igne it. It’s the professional thing to dre them. | 对 我们就忽略他们 这才是专业素养的表现 |
[12:07] | It’s important that you take all the medications,uh, | 服下所有药物 对你很重要 |
[12:10] | -because there’s a risk of– risk of rejection and infection. | – 因为可能会有… – 有排斥反应和感染 |
[12:12] | I know. I know. You drilled it into my head a thousand times. | 我知道 我知道 你给我灌输过很多次了 |
[12:16] | And is your family here yet? | 你家人来了吗? |
[12:17] | I’m–I just ask because someone’s gonna need to take care of you afterwards. | 我只是问问 因为你术后需要人照顾 |
[12:20] | I don’t have family,but my friends are coming after the surgery. | 我没有家人 但我朋友手术后会到 |
[12:24] | I’m excited to meet them and show them my new face. | 我很激动 能让他们看到新面孔 |
[12:27] | We met in an online chat room for orchid lovers,and,well, | 我们在一个叫”兰花爱好者”的 网上聊天室遇见的 |
[12:31] | um,we’ve never actually “met” met,so… | 嗯 我们没有真的”见”过 所以… |
[12:35] | dave,um,after the surgery,this dice is gonna help prevent lung problems | Dave 手术后 这仪器会通过锻炼呼吸肌肉 |
[12:38] | by exercising the muscles you use to breathe. | 能帮你防止肺出现问题 |
[12:40] | I’d like you to practice on it now,okay? | 你先练习使用下 好吗? |
[12:42] | Sit up straight. | 坐直 |
[12:44] | Take three easy breaths and then blow… | 自然呼吸 然后吐气… |
[12:47] | into that… hole. | 到那个…孔里 |
[12:50] | that’s it. Both of you in the hall,now. | 够了 你们两个到走廊去 |
[12:53] | You really think that was okay?! You think that was doctorly?! | 这样像话吗 你们认为这样像医生吗?! |
[12:57] | You two find something else to do. What the is going on with you? | 你们去找点其它事做 你怎么了? |
[12:59] | They were making completely inappropriate jokes at the expense of the patient right in front of him. | 他们当着病人的面 开这种恶毒的玩笑 |
[13:04] | I have been trying to teach them,and they were cruel and inappropriate. | 我一直努力教他们 但他们残忍又不像话 |
[13:09] | Okay,they were inappropriate. You know what else is inappropriate? | 好了 他们是不像话 你知道还有什么不像话? |
[13:12] | This.You. | 这样 你这样 |
[13:14] | This case is my baby. | 这个病例是我的心血 |
[13:16] | I’ve spent three years planning for it, and you and your emotional life are not about to piss all over it. | 我花了3年时间准备 决不允许让你和你的情绪化毁了它 |
[13:20] | -You’re off the case. -No. | – 这个病例不用你了 – 不行 |
[13:23] | He needs me in there with him. | 他需要我在那和他一起 |
[13:24] | You can’t leave him alone with those interns. | 你不能让他和实习生独处 |
[13:26] | Okay,fine. You want to be there for his feelings? | 好好 你要在这抚慰他的情绪? |
[13:28] | You can be there before and after the surgery. | 术前术后都可以 |
[13:31] | But you’re not coming in my O.R. | 但你不能进我的手术室 |
[13:32] | And whatever’s going on with you,stevens,you better get it under control. | 还有 不管你是发生了什么 Stevens 你最好控制下情绪 |
[13:39] | -I found them. -What? | – 我找到了 – 什么? |
[13:42] | Oh,um,the,uh,questions about the surgery? | 哦 关于手术的问题吗? |
[13:43] | One of my friends who went on the trip–bill ferguson. | 我有个去旅行的朋友 Bill Ferguson |
[13:46] | He’s a retired surgeon,and he told me to ask you these,but I can’t seem to find my glass. | 他是个退休外科医生 让我问你这些 但我一下找不到眼镜了 |
[13:51] | My friends should be here. | 要是我朋友在就好了 |
[13:52] | I’m always putting my glasses down somewhere,and they always find them for me– | 我总是乱放眼镜 他们总有办法帮我找到 |
[13:55] | okay,”will you finally be able to pick up your grandkids? | 好吧 “术后能去接送孙子吗?” |
[13:58] | ” Is–is this a question from a docr? | 这是医生提的问题? |
[13:59] | No.No,my other friends helped me with some questions, | 不是 其他朋友也帮我想了些问题 |
[14:02] | plus I added a few on my own,like will it hurt? | 我还自己加了几个 比如会痛吗? |
[14:07] | Will it… hurt? | 会…痛吗? |
[14:09] | You’ll be anesthetized. | 你会被麻醉的 |
[14:11] | Oh,yes,I know that. | 哦 这个我知道 |
[14:13] | I mean,after,will it hurt? | 我是说 术后会痛吗? |
[14:15] | Uh,you should expect normal,post-operative pain. | 就是一般手术后的疼痛 |
[14:21] | yes. Yes. | 喂 是 |
[14:23] | Oh,no. That is fantastic. No,I’ll–I’ll take it.I’ll take it. | 哦 这下好了 不 我来处理 这就来 |
[14:26] | Thank you so much. Thank you. No,I’ll get in touch with her right away. | 十分感谢 不 我马上自己联系她 |
[14:29] | Um,2:30? Anytime is fine. | 嗯 2:30吗? 任何时间都可以 |
[14:32] | So I’ve covered 22-13,19 and 33. | 我已经查过22-13 22-19和22-33 |
[14:36] | Yeah,okay. And I’ve got 20-11 and 20-07. | 好的 我查了20-11和20-07 |
[14:42] | Mer,there is something wrong with izzie. | Mer Izzie有些不对 |
[14:44] | Uh,what do you mean? | 嗯 什么方面? |
[14:46] | I don’t know. All I knows that there is something wrong. | 我不知道 我只知道一定有事发生了 |
[14:49] | Well,you know,george,we’re already drowning in intern drama. | 听着 George 我们已经身陷实习生闹剧了 |
[14:51] | We don’t need resident drama,to | 我们别再摊上住院医生闹剧 |
[14:54] | if it’s a problem,she’ll tell us. Until then,just ignore it. | 如果有问题 她会告诉我们 在这之前 先忽略了 |
[15:04] | I repeat,ignore it. | 重复一遍 忽略了 |
[15:05] | What in god’s name is going on? | 这儿到底发生什么了? |
[15:07] | It’s a personal issue,and we are just trying to give them their privacy. | 是私事 我们尊重他们的隐私 |
[15:11] | Oh,do you think for a second I wanted to get involved with your little intern dramas? | 噢 你以为 当初我就乐意卷入你们的闹剧了? |
[15:15] | we were not this bad. | 我们也没那么糟 |
[15:17] | Oh,uh,getting married in vegas,shaking up with attendings,cutting l-vad wires? | 别逗了 跑去赌城结婚 搞上主治医生 剪断病人起搏器电线? |
[15:21] | Look,you don’t have to like it,but you have to manage it. | 听着 就算不爱这些 也要管管啊 |
[15:24] | Oh,we’ve got it under control. | 我们已经都搞定了 |
[15:28] | wait! I love you,megan! | 等等! 我爱你 Megan! |
[15:33] | *** | 你没事吧? |
[15:40] | Whatever it is the two of you have going on,it stops now. | 不管你俩搞什么飞机 都给我立马停下 |
[15:45] | -I didn’t– I-I don’t think you should talk while she’s talking. | – 我没有… – 插嘴可不好哦 |
[15:47] | You are scaring the patients. | 你们都吓到病人了 |
[15:50] | And you’re making this hospital look ridiculous,and you’re making us look incompetent. | 你们让这医院变得可笑 让我们看上去很无能 |
[15:53] | -No,but we have– no,it’s not a good idea. | – 但是我们… – 不 这不是好主意 |
[15:55] | Just stay away from each other. | 你们俩彼此保持距离 |
[15:56] | So much as a tear or a glance in each other’s direction,and it’s over. | 别再流泪或者对视 不就完了 |
[16:00] | -I don’t understand– no,no,no. | – 我不明白 – 不 不 |
[16:01] | Don’t talk while I’m talking. | 我说话时别插嘴 |
[16:06] | now just get out. | 现在走开吧 |
[16:07] | Go. | 走 |
[16:09] | Not together. | 不准一起走 |
[16:13] | Oh,that felt good. | 感觉真好 |
[16:15] | -You paged me,DR. Bailey? -Oh,yes. | – 你呼我 Bailey医生? – 噢 是的 |
[16:17] | Um,you’re finished with your part of the face transplant,right? | 你的那点面部移植工作做完了吧? |
[16:19] | Yes,but I cleared my schedule to watch sloan and DR. Yang do their surgeries. | 是的 但我已经清空了我的安排 为了看Sloan和Yang医生做手术 |
[16:22] | So whatever it is you need,I hope it’s not too time consuming. | 所以不管你让我做什么 我希望都不会太费时 |
[16:25] | That all depends on how fast you can ive and talk. | 那完全取决于你开车和谈话的速度 |
[16:28] | Uh,I’m sorry. | 我没明白 |
[16:29] | I need you to drive out to the woods and talk derek shepherd into coming back here. | 你开车去树林说服Derek Shepherd回来 |
[16:34] | And I believe you also might run into callie torres,with a flat tire or a broken heel or an… | 我想你会碰上Callie Torres 她可能车爆胎了或者鞋跟断了… |
[16:40] | ax-wielding serial killer. | 或者碰上了连环杀人狂 |
[16:43] | you’re serious? | 你说真的? |
[16:44] | See,I sent torres after shepherd,and she’s fallen off the grid. | 我派Torres去找Shepherd 她就一去不还了 |
[16:48] | Her phone goes straight to voice mail. | 打她电话只能语音留言 |
[16:50] | Okay,I–I’m normally not a panicky person,but I’m a fan of daytime television, | 好吧 我通常很冷静 但我喜欢看日间电视剧 |
[16:54] | and,you know,the mind creates these scenarios– uh,never mind. | 所以脑子里总是出现这些画面… 呃 请忽视我… |
[16:57] | I need you to go get torres and shepherd and bring them back here | 我需要你去接Torres和Shepherd回来 |
[17:02] | before the chief notices that any of you are gone. | 以免主任发现你们全消失了 |
[17:04] | Shepherd’s been gone all week. | Shepherd都走了一整个星期了 |
[17:05] | -I’m sure the chief wouldn’t notice– hunt! | – 我肯定主任不会发现的 |
[17:09] | You survived a war. | 你从战争中都活着回来了 |
[17:11] | You can do this. | 你绝对能行 |
[17:12] | I know i can do this. I’m saying I don’t want to. | 我知道我能 我是不愿意去 |
[17:22] | People don’t really say no to you,do they? | 一般人不敢拒绝你吧? |
[17:25] | Not when I say please. | 当我求他们的时候不会 |
[17:28] | I’m saying please. | 求你了 |
[17:31] | O.R.’S set. Transport’s on its way. | 手术室准备好了 移植就要开始了 |
[17:34] | -You ready? -I’ve been ready for 12 years. | – 你准备好了么? – 我准备12年了 |
[17:38] | y-you said you had some friends that were coming to take care of you? | 你说过你有些朋友要来照顾你? |
[17:41] | Yeah,after my surgery. | 是的 在我做完手术之后 |
[17:43] | They’re coming now. | 他们现在就来了 |
[17:46] | surprise! | 惊喜! |
[17:47] | Hi,it’s me,shayna. | 嗨 是我 Shayna |
[17:51] | You can probably tell from my vanda rothschildiana. | 你可能从我拿的嘉兰万带兰认出来了 |
[17:54] | Uh,I hope you’re not mad that we came early. | 我希望你别生气我们来早了 |
[17:57] | We thought we should be here through it all,make sure you knew– | 我们想应该从头到尾陪着你 确保… |
[18:00] | get out.Get them out. They’re strangers. I don’t want them in here. | 出去 让他们出去 我不认识他们 我不想让他们进来 |
[18:05] | Well,we’re hardly strangers,dave. | 我们可不是陌生人啊 Dave |
[18:07] | We chat every night,all night for years. | 我们每晚都聊天 好几年了啊 |
[18:11] | We–we flew in s– | 我们坐飞机来… |
[18:11] | get out!We’ve never met. | 出去! 我们从没见过 |
[18:13] | You don’t know me. You don’t know anything about me. | 你不认识我 对我一无所知 |
[18:15] | Get out.Get–get them out! | 出去 让他们出去! |
[18:17] | Get out! Get out! Get out! | 出去! 出去! |
[18:31] | Hey,did you get my page? You got the appointment. | 我呼你没听见么? 你有个预约啊 |
[18:34] | It’s in,like,15 minutes. | 差不多一刻钟后就开始了 |
[18:36] | God,how amazing am I? | 天 我多么的强大啊 |
[18:37] | It usually takes weeks to get in there. Uh,did you take a look at the research? | 一般好几周才能排上队的 你看了那些研究了么? |
[18:40] | Seriously? Can I just eat? | 你没搞错吧? 我不能安心吃饭么? |
[18:42] | No.I’m sorry. You don’t have time. | 不 我很抱歉 你没时间了 |
[18:44] | Time for what? | 干什么的时间? |
[18:46] | Do,uh,there’s,uh,an enema. | 去…做灌肠 |
[18:50] | Uh,izzie’s enema. | Izzie要做个灌肠 |
[18:52] | Yes,I was supposed to get an enema today,but I decided it can wait. | 是 我本该今天做个灌肠 但是我决定了要推迟 |
[18:56] | How about we talk about something else? | 不如我们聊点别的? |
[18:57] | N-no. We neeto talk about it. | 不 我们得好好聊聊 |
[18:59] | You’ve been complaining about being really backed up,and I got you an appointment. | 你常抱怨说自己退缩 我给你搞到个预约 |
[19:04] | Dude,if you need an enema that bad,maybe you shouldn’t have all these fries. | 要是真这么需要灌肠 那你就不该吃这些薯条 |
[19:07] | You really booked her an appointment for an enema? | 你真帮她做了个灌肠的预约? |
[19:10] | You can’t just say that you’re all backed up and just sit there,izzie. | 你不能嘴上老说你老退缩 然后就坐等着 Izzie |
[19:13] | If you make the decision to get an enema,then you should get an enema. | 如果你决定了要灌肠 那你就该去灌肠 |
[19:16] | I think maybe you’re the one that’s backed up. | 我觉得你才是打退堂鼓 |
[19:19] | Solo surgery panic? | 主刀手术之前的恐慌? |
[19:21] | Tell you what– I’ll scrub in with you. If you can’t handle it,I’ll take over. | 这样吧 我和你一起做手术 你不行了 我就来接手 |
[19:24] | I don’t–I’m–no. Okay. | 我才不…好吧 |
[19:28] | I’m just saying,enemas can be a serious business. | 我只是说 灌肠可能是很重要的 |
[19:32] | Okayizzie,”enema” is code for what? | 好吧 Izzie “灌肠”是什么的暗号? |
[19:36] | My enema,my business. | 我的灌肠 我做主 |
[19:38] | Uh,15 minutes. | 还有一刻钟 |
[19:41] | this is a really strange day. | 今天可真够奇怪的 |
[19:45] | I was a second-year resident. M.V.C. Rolls in. | 我当时是住院医师的第二年 发生了一起机动车事故 |
[19:47] | Parents were in the front seat,three kids in the back. | 父母坐在前车座 三个孩子坐后面 |
[19:49] | Kids were okay. Mom and dad were a little banged up,but nothing terrible. | 孩子们没事 爸爸妈妈有点撞伤 但没什么严重的 |
[19:52] | They were talking and laughing in the E.R. | 他们在急诊室有说有笑 |
[19:56] | Turns out both parents had massive internal injuries. | 结果父母二人有大规模内伤 |
[19:59] | I operated on them both that night–hours. | 我当晚给他们做手术 花了好几个小时 |
[20:02] | Lost ’em both. | 他们都去世了 |
[20:05] | you know,if I had moved faster,if I had rushed them to C.T. | 如果我动作快些 如果早做个CT |
[20:08] | ,If I had known how bad off they were sooner, | 如果我知道他们过会儿会恶化 |
[20:12] | but I didn’T. The oldest kid was 9. | 但我没有 最大的孩子只有9岁 |
[20:15] | When I came out to tell ’em about their dad, | 当我出来告诉他们爸爸的噩耗 |
[20:18] | he was trying to console the 3 year oldand the 5 year old about their mother. | 他正在安慰3岁和5岁的弟弟妹妹 不要对母亲的死太难过 |
[20:23] | I’ll never get that image out of my head–this– | 我脑中永远无法抹去那个场景 |
[20:25] | this 9-year-old boy trying to hold these 2 little ones, | 这个9岁的孩子想当顶梁柱的样子 |
[20:28] | and his arms– just not big enough. | 而他的臂膀 还没那么坚强 |
[20:34] | I don’t know how I came back the next day. | 我不知道第二天我怎么回去的 |
[20:38] | I think part of me never did. | 感觉一部分的我始终没恢复 |
[20:42] | I’m surprised you didn’t talk about iraq. | 我很惊讶你没谈到伊拉克 |
[20:45] | I don’t talk about iraq. | 我不谈伊拉克的事情 |
[20:46] | What I’m– what my point was– I kept… you know,I… I went back. | 我想说的是 我继续…我回来了 |
[20:52] | I showed up. | 我现身了 |
[20:55] | I… I showed up for work,you know? | 我回去工作了 知道吗? |
[20:58] | Or you go dead inside. | 否则你的内心将亡 |
[21:01] | You go dead inside because if you actually felt it? | 如果你真的感受到了 你的内心就会死去 |
[21:04] | If you let yourself feel that? | 如果你让自己去感受 |
[21:06] | No way you’re going back. | 你绝不会再回去了 |
[21:08] | No way. | 绝不会 |
[21:28] | you blew it off? | 你没去? |
[21:30] | Cristina,please. | Cristina 别这样 |
[21:32] | I called every favor I had in this hospital and then some. | 我用尽了咱院所有的人脉 |
[21:35] | Swender’s the best surgical oncologist in this state. | Swender全国最好的外科肿瘤专家 |
[21:38] | Why didn’t you go? | 你为什么不去? |
[21:39] | Why do you care so much? | 你干嘛这么关心? |
[21:41] | Oh,why don’t you? | 哦 你不关心么? |
[21:42] | I’m working really hard on this. | 为此我真的花了很多心思 |
[21:43] | – So the least you can do is– they were calling the guy blowhole,cristina. | – 至少你能… – 他们管那人叫”通风孔” Cristina |
[21:46] | Not just the interns– alex. | 不止那些实习医生 还有Alex |
[21:49] | What are they gonna call me when I’m the patient,swiss cheese for brains? | 如果我是病人 他们会怎么叫我 “瑞士乳酪脑”? |
[21:53] | No.That’s awkward and long. | 不会 那很难念而且太长 |
[21:55] | Blowhole’s pithy. | “通风孔”比较上口 |
[21:57] | I’m not gonna be a piece of meat in this hospital while you all fight over | 我不要成为医院里的一块肉 让你们争抢着切割我 |
[21:59] | who gets to slice me up and then laugh while you do it. | 边切边笑话我 |
[22:02] | Okay,this right here– this,um,is a-an emotional thing you’re having– | 好了 现在的情况是 你的情绪很不稳定 |
[22:08] | which is why you should tell meredith or george or– | 所以应该跟Meredith或者George倾诉下 |
[22:11] | I’m not telling anybody,so just drop it. | 我谁也不会告诉的 所以别说了 |
[22:14] | No. | 不行 |
[22:16] | Y-you’re not dumping this on me.You’re not dying in my arms. | 你不能把这件事丢给我一个人 你不能在我的臂弯里死去 |
[22:18] | So either you tell them,or I will. | 如果你不告诉他们 我来说 |
[22:20] | No,I don’t even know if I want treatment,cristina. | 不要 我都不确定要不要治疗 Cristina |
[22:25] | I know too much.I know how violent surgery can be. | 我对此太熟悉了 我知道手术有多么惨烈 |
[22:28] | They’re gonna cut into my brain.They’re gonna slice open my abdomen and pull my gans out,and for what? | 他们会切开我的头颅 剖开我的腹部 取出我的器官 为的是什么呢? |
[22:34] | Surgery fails all the time. | 手术常常会失败 |
[22:36] | Derek shepherd is in the freakin’ woods right now because we fail all the time. | Derek shepherd正躲在变态的丛林里 因为我们常常会失败 |
[22:41] | And even if they do everything right,I have a 5% chance of survival. | 即使一切都顺利进行 我也只有百分之五的几率活下来 |
[22:44] | 5%. | 百分之五 |
[22:46] | Why would I put myself through hell,run poison through my veins, | 我为什么要让自己受尽折磨 让毒药流进我的血管 |
[22:51] | irradiate my brain,if it’s not gonna work anyway? | 让射线扫过我的大脑 如果没用怎么办? |
[22:58] | Why did you tell me,then? | 那你为什么要告诉我? |
[23:01] | If you don’t want my help,and you’re not gonna do anything about it,why did you tell me? | 假如你不需要帮助 甚至不想要治疗 那你为什么告诉我? |
[23:09] | Just keep your mouth shut and forget I ever told you anything. | 别告诉任何人 忘了我告诉你的一切吧 |
[23:12] | Izzie. | |
[23:20] | You need to call ’em back,dave. | 你得打电话让他们回来 Dave |
[23:23] | You’re my surgeon,right? | 你是我的手术医生 对吧? |
[23:26] | You’re not my shrink.So why don’t you just do your job? | 又不是我的心理医生 做好你的本职工作就行了 |
[23:28] | Because I can’t do my job anymore. | 但我现在进行不了本职工作啊 |
[23:32] | It took us three years to find the right candidate, | 我们花了三年才找到合适的捐献者 |
[23:34] | and part of you being the right candidate is having a support system post-op. | 成为候选人还要求有术后的支援系统 |
[23:38] | You cannot do this alone. | 你不能独自做手术 |
[23:39] | The ethics board will not allow me to let you do it alone. | 伦理委员会不允许我让你独自做手术 |
[23:44] | You need your friends. | 你需要你的朋友 |
[23:47] | You see that orchid? | 看见那株兰花了吗? |
[23:49] | It’s–it’s ugly. | 它很丑 |
[23:51] | To anyone who doesn’t know orchids,it’s dark and droopy and it’s ugly… | 对于不认识那株兰花的人来说 它暗淡 枯萎 而且丑陋… |
[23:55] | unless you know it,unless you understand how it adapted what it’s lived through, | 除非你了解它如何接受所经历的一切 |
[24:02] | and how strong it had to be to survive. | 了解它要多么坚强才得以活下来 |
[24:05] | A photo of that orchid,th’s the only picture my friends have seen of me. | 那株兰花 就是朋友眼中的我 |
[24:09] | And that’s how I wanted them tuto picre me until I had my new face. | 在得到新面孔以前 我希望他们眼中的我一直是那样 |
[24:15] | People look away from me. | 人们都不愿看我 |
[24:19] | Kids cry and… adults cringe. | 孩子们吓哭了 大人们畏缩了 |
[24:24] | They look away. | 他们都不看我 |
[24:28] | I didn’t want my friends… | 我不想要我的朋友… |
[24:31] | I d–I didn’t want them to ever have any reason to look away. | 我不想看到他们扭转视线 |
[24:36] | They didn’t look away. | 他们没有扭转视线 |
[24:39] | Your friends,they didn’t cringe,not one of them. | 你的朋友 没有一个人畏缩了 |
[24:43] | They didn’t look away.You looked away. | 他们都看着你 是你不愿意看他们 |
[24:45] | You didn’t trust them.You looked away from them. | 你不信任他们 是你把视线移开了 |
[24:48] | Look,let us call them. | 听着 让我们打给他们吧 |
[24:50] | They flew all the way here.Just let us call them back. | 他们一路飞过来 叫他们回来吧 |
[24:53] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[24:55] | You want this surgery,dave,you gotta give ’em a chance. | 你想做这个手术 Dave 就应该他们一次机会 |
[25:05] | Oh,uh,chief? | 呃 主任? |
[25:08] | DR. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[25:09] | How’s your mood? | 你情绪怎么样? |
[25:12] | Eager. Anxious.Uh,I’m excited about sloan’s face transplant. | 焦躁 急切 Sloan的面部移植手术让我很激动 |
[25:17] | I’m a little concerned about derek shepherd,but,you know,all in all- | 同时有点担心Derek Shepherd 但是 你知道 总的来说 |
[25:20] | – do I look like a therapist? – You asked. | – 我看起来像心理医生吗? – 是你问我的 |
[25:24] | I’ve lost hunt and torres. | Hunt和Torres也搞丢了 |
[25:27] | See,I-I sent them to get shepherd,and I never heard from them again. | 我让他们去把Shepherd带回来 之后他们就没音讯了 |
[25:31] | See,I was trying to solve the shepherd situation for you, | 我是想帮你解决Shepherd的问题 |
[25:34] | sir,but it appears I’ve somehow made it three times worse. | 先生 但是现在看来比之前糟糕三倍了 |
[25:38] | So I’m telling you,and my next move,I believe,is that I’m gonna call the police, | 因此 我来告诉你我下一步行动 估计我要报警了 |
[25:43] | because I’m half convinced they’re all dead… | 因为我开始幻想他们出意外了… |
[25:47] | on a spit with a one-armed man turning ’em into shish kebabs. | 口吐白沫 被一个独臂人串成了羊肉串 |
[25:51] | Sir,it’s my mind,it just goes there. | 先生 画面浮现在我脑子里 就演到那儿 |
[25:55] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别太自责了 |
[25:56] | It’s a hard decision. | 真的很难决定 |
[25:57] | Yeah,you’ve been with pierce for the whole year. | 是啊 你和Pierce在一起一年了 |
[25:59] | Just listen to your heart.Stop thinking so hard. | 听听你的心声 别想太多了 |
[26:01] | – Exactly.Listen to your heart. – Why are they starting late? | – 很正确 听你的心声 – 怎么这么晚才开始? |
[26:03] | There was a problem with the recipient. | 病人那儿出了点问题 |
[26:04] | They’ve only got a few hours left for that face to still be viable. | 那张脸还剩几小时就不能用了 |
[26:07] | Oh,shoot.Sloan must be freaking out,right? | 哦 见鬼 Sloan肯定急疯了吧? |
[26:15] | – Home wrecker. – What did you just say? | – 小三哦 – 你说什么? |
[26:16] | What?What did he just say? | 什么? 他刚说什么? |
[26:17] | Guys,guys!You two,get out. | – 伙计们! – 你们俩 出去 |
[26:19] | You,come with me.Come on. | 你 跟我来 过来 |
[26:23] | hey,buddy.You need to start talking. | 嗨 伙计 你得开始交流 |
[26:25] | You need to start talking now. | 你现在就得开始说话 |
[26:27] | can’T.Talk to steve. | 不 我不跟Steve说话 |
[26:28] | Ry-guy,you gotta start talking,dude… mnh-mnh. | 对啊 你得开始说话 |
[26:31] | Because any second,they’re gonna start that face transplant surgery,and then her good friend… | 因为他们随时可能开始换脸手术 然后她的好朋友… |
[26:36] | my best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[26:37] | Is gonna have her very first solo surgery,and so… | 将开始她第一个主刀手术… |
[26:41] | we have very little patience right now. | 现在我们毫无耐心可言 |
[26:43] | – Look,it’s not my place– okay. | – 瞧 这不是我的地盘 – 好吧 |
[26:46] | You are gonna tell me everything that’s going on,or else every time I have a rectal exam or | 你把事情原原本本地告诉我 否则每次我进行直肠检查 |
[26:52] | an infected abscess,it’s gonna have your name on it. | 或处理发炎脓肿 我都让你参加 |
[26:54] | Every time. | 每一次 |
[27:02] | megan was with pierce,but they broke up for a little bit. | Megan跟Pierce在一起 但他们分分合合 |
[27:05] | While they were broken up,she slept with steve,and then she got back together with pierce. | 每次他们分开 她就跟Steve搅到一起 然后她又会重投Pierce怀抱 |
[27:10] | But steve sent her an e-mail about how they slept together,and instead of just e-mailing her, | Steve跟她发邮件 描述他们嘿咻的细节 |
[27:15] | he hit “reply all,” went to a wholbunch of people,one of ’em was pierce. | 但收件人他选择了群发 收件人就有Pierce |
[27:19] | And now steve says he loves her. | 现在Steve说 他爱她 |
[27:21] | Pierce wants to kill him. | Pierce想要杀了他 |
[27:22] | Megan’s,like,really freaking out,right? | Megan已经完全崩溃了 对吧? |
[27:24] | Because… okay,wait,so a while back,someone sent this text message,right? | 等等 其实是刚才有人发短信说的 |
[27:29] | And,like,I didn’t get it.I didn’t get to see it. | 我没有收到 我也没看哦 |
[27:31] | It just came to certain people’s phones,you know… | 只有一些人收到了 你知道… |
[27:38] | why would they come back? | 他们何必再回来呢? |
[27:39] | I was cruel.I was hateful. | 我凶残异常 我满怀愤恨 |
[27:41] | You were scared. | 你充满恐惧 |
[27:43] | They surprised you.You were in shock,and it wasn’t what you were expecting. | 他们给你惊喜 你惊恐不安 始料未及 |
[27:46] | – You were… you were just– I was awful. | – 你…只是… – 我太糟糕了 |
[27:51] | You were scared. | 你被吓到了 |
[27:55] | And you were trying to protect them. | 你试着保护他们 |
[27:57] | If they’re your friends,they’ll understand. | 如果他们真是你的朋友 他们会理解的 |
[28:15] | I didn’t want you to see it. | 我不想你们看到 |
[28:17] | This–this ugliness,it isn’t me. | 这太丑陋了 这不是我 |
[28:21] | I-I didn’t want you to see it. | 我不想让你们看到 |
[28:29] | This rightere… it looks just like the coryanthes speciosa. | 这… 看起来就像头盔兰 |
[28:35] | You guys see that? | 你们看到了么? |
[28:38] | she’s right. | 她说的对 |
[28:39] | The coloring’s just the same. | 颜色看起来完全一样 |
[28:44] | if the surry doesn’t take,if–if I reject the donor face,I’ll be uglier. | 如果不作手术 如果我拒绝这样新脸 我会更加丑陋 |
[28:50] | I’ll–I’ll be even uglier than I am right now. | 我比现在还要丑 |
[28:53] | Please don’t call my dear friend ugly. | 请不要说我的好朋友丑 |
[28:57] | You’re a survivor. | 你是幸存者 |
[28:59] | And it’s written all over your face. | 这一切都写在了你的脸上 |
[29:25] | what the hell is this? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[29:27] | This is not okay. | 这可不行 |
[29:28] | I have a hospital to run. | 我得管理一家医院 |
[29:30] | And,derek,what the hell’s the matter with you,man? | Derek 你到底怎么了? |
[29:33] | We’ve all been there. | 我们都曾经历过 |
[29:34] | We said that. | 我们早都劝过他了 |
[29:35] | We’ve all had tough losses. | 我们都曾惨败 |
[29:37] | He knows that. | 他早知道这个 |
[29:39] | We show up the next day,and we try and save the next life. | 第二天我们重整精神 救其他人于水火 |
[29:42] | yeah,we covered that,too. | 这句我们也都说过了 |
[29:45] | Okay,what about this? | 好 那这么说吧 |
[29:47] | Nothing we do can stop death. | 不管我们做什么 我们都不能阻止死亡 |
[29:49] | We can hold it at bay now and then,but everyone dies. | 我们可以暂时推迟 但所有人都会死去 |
[29:53] | And that’s not on us. | 这不是我们的责任 |
[29:59] | I took a pregnant woman in for a simple surgery and I botched it. | 我给怀孕妇女做个简单手术 却搞砸了 |
[30:04] | That is on me. | 是我的责任 |
[30:06] | I should feel badly about that.And you? | 我理应感到难过 你呢? |
[30:09] | You should feel badly that while I was out here,you sent meredith out here expecting a ring. | 我躲在这儿 你感到不好受 所以你告诉Meredith来找我要戒指 |
[30:15] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做? |
[30:16] | Why in god’s name would you do that? | 你凭良心说 你为什么那么做? |
[30:22] | I… I was trying to help. | 我只是想要帮忙 |
[30:25] | She didn’t want to come. | 她本不想来 |
[30:27] | I mean,she wanted to leave you out here alone. | 她本想让你独自冷静 |
[30:31] | I… I was trying to help,derek. | 我只是想要帮忙 Derek |
[30:32] | You were trying to help yourself,not me. | 你只是想帮自己 而不是我 |
[30:34] | Yourself. | 帮你自己 |
[30:37] | I hit the ring in the woods. | 我把戒指打到树林里去了 |
[30:39] | In the woods. | 树林里 |
[30:43] | You destroyed me. | 你毁了我 |
[30:50] | You’ll place the facial graft. | 你来放入面部移植物 |
[30:52] | I’ll be connecting the vessels and nerves. | 我来连接血管和神经 |
[30:54] | – Get the microscope ready. – ***** | – 准备好显微镜 – 是 马上 |
[30:59] | okay,people,it’s time. | 好的 开始吧 |
[31:03] | you ever put a new face someone? | 你给别人安过新脸么? |
[31:05] | Really? | 你说真的? |
[31:06] | I’ll take the right side,you take the left.Very gently. | 我来右边 你来左边 轻一点 |
[31:12] | That’s it. Take your time. | 就这样 别着急 |
[31:14] | He’s not going anywhere. | 脸又不会跑走 |
[31:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:21] | Watch the left corner of his mouth.You’re off center just a bit. | 瞧他的左嘴角 有点弄偏了 |
[31:25] | There we go. | 很好 |
[31:27] | Careful around the eyes. | 注意眼睛周围 |
[31:30] | Good.Very good,DR. Grey. | 好 很好 Grey医生 |
[31:48] | – Get out. – No. | – 出去 – 不 |
[31:49] | – Get out. – No. | – 出去 – 不 |
[31:50] | – Richard! – No! | – 不! |
[31:51] | Get out! | 滚! |
[31:54] | Look,I’ve destroyed lives before,several in fact,and yours is not one of them. | 听着 我以前曾经毁过别人的生活 毁过好几个人的 但绝不包括你的 |
[31:58] | I sent the woman you love out here to help you. | 我让一个你深爱的女人来这里帮你 |
[32:00] | I sent the woman who loves you out here to bring you back to yr life. | 我让一个深爱你的女人来让你重返正轨 |
[32:04] | If you ruined it with her,that’s on you. | 如果你毁了这一切 这是你的责任 |
[32:06] | I don’t accept it. | 我不接受 |
[32:09] | You’re scared.You’re drunk.You don’t know which way is up. | 你恐惧不安 灌醉自己 不知该选哪条路 |
[32:11] | You threw a punch at your best friend,you threw a ring at meredith,now you want to throw me out. | 你跟哥们大打出手 扔了给Meredith的戒指 现在又轰我 |
[32:15] | I’m not accepting it,because I’m older than you,and I’ve been where you are. | 我不接受 因为我年长 这些都阅历过 |
[32:22] | You been drunk for a few days. | 你才买醉几日 |
[32:24] | I was drunk for years. | 我已经买醉多年了 |
[32:28] | And I know you’re gonna need at least one friend when you decide to come out of that hole you’re digging. | 并且我知道你要走出自己作的茧 至少需要一个朋友 |
[32:37] | I hope you come out of it soon. | 我希望你尽早能解脱 |
[32:43] | I’ll be here when you do. | 等你恢复了我再来 |
[32:47] | I don’t think I can get her back. | 我觉得我挽回不了她了 |
[32:53] | Did you call her? | 你给她打电话了么? |
[32:59] | What am I gonna say? | 我要说什么? |
[33:05] | I had an affair for years. | 我曾经出轨多年 |
[33:09] | And when adele found out,somehow she… | 当Adele发现的时候 不知为何她… |
[33:16] | e took me back. | 接受了我 |
[33:22] | You can make your way back… from anything. | 你无论怎样都可以挽回的 |
[33:30] | This is year one of your residency. | 这只是你们实习的第一年 |
[33:33] | You turn on each other now,you’re not gonna make it. | 现在就吵架 怎么坚持到最后 |
[33:41] | okay,here’s what’s gonna happen– all of you are going to go find the sense | 好 按我说的做 感谢上苍给你们行医的天分 |
[33:45] | that he good lord gave you and never behave like this within the four walls of this hospital ever again. | 再也不在这家医院里这样胡闹了 |
[33:52] | You are doctors. | 你们是医生 |
[33:54] | Pierce,get an ice pack and put it on that oozing,disgusting mess of an eye. | Pierce 去拿个冰袋 敷在那 恶心的快掉出来的眼睛上 |
[33:58] | And,stevego to the pit and get that unsanitary,bloody hand x-rayed and stitched. | Steve 去把那你那脏兮兮血淋淋的手 照X光然后缝合 |
[34:04] | And,megan,you should go to O.B. Because,yes,you are pregnt. | Megan 你该去产科了 因为你的确怀孕了 |
[34:12] | That was very bailey. | 真像Bailey的风格 |
[34:17] | you read DR. Yang? | 你准备好了么 Yang医生? |
[34:18] | Wait. I’m sorry. | 等等 抱歉 |
[34:21] | I need one thing from you before I go under. | 我麻醉前得问一件事 |
[34:23] | Now I haven’t asked for much. | 我没问太多 |
[34:25] | You haven’t answered my questions,and I understand that you’re busy,but I’m scared. | 你还没回答我的问题 我知道你很忙 但是我很害怕 |
[34:29] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[34:30] | I want to go on a tour of russia with my friends next year. | 我明年还想和朋友们一起去俄罗斯旅游 |
[34:33] | I may just be a batty old lady to you,and this may be a silly little procedure, | 也许你觉得 我就是个怪老太太 而且手术很菜 |
[34:37] | but I need you to tell me that it’s gonna be okay. | 但我需要你告诉我 会没事的 |
[34:41] | You’re my surgeon,after all. | 毕竟 你是我医生 |
[34:45] | This isn’t a silly procedure,to me,ms.Sully. | 对我来说这不菜 Sully太太 |
[34:48] | And I will get you through this. | 我会帮你渡过难关的 |
[34:51] | Okay.Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[34:55] | I’m ready now. | 我准备好了 |
[35:16] | Izzie has stage iv metastatic melanoma that has spread to her brain,liver and skin. | Izzie得了四期黑色素瘤 已经扩散到了她脑部 肝部和皮肤 |
[35:21] | She may only have months to live,and she’s resisting treatment. | 她可能只能活几个月了 她拒绝治疗 |
[35:25] | She needs help. | 她需要帮助 |
[35:31] | ******** | 手术刀 |
[35:47] | No,no,don’t try to talk,dave.It’ll only hurt. | 不不 别说话 Dave 会疼的 |
[35:49] | You did great. | 你没事的 |
[35:50] | Can he see his new face? | 他能看看新脸么? |
[35:52] | I think he’d really like to see it. | 他肯定很想看 |
[35:54] | It’s still early. | 目前为时尚早 |
[35:56] | It’s very swollen and bruised.The tissue needs time to settle. | 还有些肿和淤青 组织需要磨合 |
[36:00] | But yeah. | 但是好吧 |
[36:02] | I’ll give you a sneak peek. | 就给你看一小眼 |
[36:55] | sometimes we fail,but that’s not always the case. | 有时我们会失败 但并不总这样 |
[36:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:00] | Blowhole has a new face. | 通气孔有张新脸了 |
[37:02] | – You know,anwhat people call him to get through the day is– cristina,I know. | – 你知道 不管人们叫他什么 – Cristina 我知道 |
[37:09] | I told alex and bailey. | 我告诉了Alex和Bailey |
[37:12] | And they’re telling meredith and george. | 他们会告诉Meredith和George |
[37:15] | – Cristina– no,I couldn’t do my job. | – 不 我做不来 |
[37:18] | I think you came to me for help,and that’s what I did. | 你找我是需要帮助 我就是这样做的 |
[37:20] | Because sometimes we win,izzie. | 因为有时候我们会赢 Izzie |
[37:24] | And I want you to fight,okay? | 我想要你搏一把 好吧? |
[37:27] | You know,for whatever that’s worth,I want you to fight. | 不管是否值得 拼一下吧 |
[37:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:18] | DR. Grey? | Grey医生? |
[38:20] | They think that you’re taking advantage of me,and they think that I’m using you. | 他们认为你占我便宜 我在利用你 |
[38:24] | But they don’t know us. | 但是他们并不了解我们 |
[38:26] | They think that we’re ugly,but I know that we’re beautiful. | 他们认为我们很丑恶 但我知道我们很美 |
[38:30] | And we can adapt to a hostile environment. | 我们能适应这种敌意的环境 |
[38:46] | thanks for coming. | 很感激你能来 |
[38:47] | Thanks for calling. | 很感激你能打电话 |
[38:52] | I love you.- | 我爱你 |
[38:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:01] | Would you still love me if I wasn’t a surgeon? | 如果我不再是医生了 你还爱我么? |
[39:08] | No. | 不 |
[39:15] | No,because izzie… has skin cancer that spread to her brain. | 不 因为Izzie…得了皮肤癌 已经扩散到了脑部 |
[39:25] | And you’re one of about 20 people in the world who can save her. | 你是世界上20个能救她的人之一 |
[39:30] | And I don’t know if I could respect somebody who could walk away from a gift like that. | 不知我是否能尊敬 一个对自己天分自暴自弃的人 |
[39:37] | So please don’T. | 所以请不要 |
[39:43] | Here are her scans. | 这是她的扫描报告 |
[39:47] | It’s pretty bad. | 很严重了 |
[40:02] | Practicing medicine doesn’t lend itself well to making friends… | 从医影响交往 |
[40:11] | maybe because life and mortality… | 也许是因生与死… |
[40:17] | are in our faces all the time… | 都刻在你我脸上 |
[40:22] | maybe because in staring down death every day… | 也许是因为每天目睹生死… |
[40:26] | we’re forced to know that life… | 我们才明白… |
[40:29] | every minute… | 生命的每一分钟… |
[40:32] | is borrowed time… | 都是返照回光 |
[40:41] | and eacherson we let ourselves care about… | 我们的至亲密友 |
[40:50] | is just one more loss somewhere down the line. | 也终将在某刻被埋葬 |
[41:01] | For this reason… | 因此… |
[41:03] | I know some doctors who just don’t bother making friends at all. | 有些医生选择独来独往 |
[41:16] | But the rest of us… | 但剩下的人 |
[41:19] | we make it our job to move that line… | 我们愿推迟那刻的临降 |
[41:25] | to push each loss… | 倾尽全力 |
[41:30] | as far away as we can. | 避免每次死亡 |