时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Surgeons are all messed up. | 外科医生的生活总是一团糟 |
[00:05] | We’re butchers, messed-up knife-happy butchers. | 我们是屠夫 日子一团糟 却又嗜刀 |
[00:21] | Sir, would you like a card set up for you in her room? | 先生 要在她病房给你准备张卡片吗 |
[00:24] | We cut people up. We move on. | 我们在病人身上动刀 我们接着活下去 |
[00:27] | Patients die on our watch. We move on. | 看着我们的病人死去 我们照样活下去 |
[00:30] | No. I’m a doctor here. | 不用 我是这里的医生 |
[00:34] | We cause trauma. We suffer trauma. | 我们造成伤痛 也忍受伤痛 |
[00:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:44] | And here it comes. | 就是这里 |
[00:55] | We don’t have time to worry about how all the blood, and death, | 我们无暇担心流血 死亡 |
[00:57] | and crap really makes us feel. | 各种琐事会如何影响我们 |
[01:00] | This is how you went wine | 就该这样一边喝着小酒 |
[01:02] | By watching two hours straight advanced coronary artery. | 一边连看两小时的高级冠状动脉手术 |
[01:07] | Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[02:02] | Everything OK? | 没事吧 |
[02:06] | Christina! Hunt! | 克里斯蒂娜 亨特 |
[02:30] | Three in the morning. | 凌晨三点 |
[02:31] | Christina, this better be good… | 克里斯蒂娜 最好是要紧事 |
[02:35] | Callie. | 凯丽 |
[02:40] | What? He what? | 什么 他做了什么 |
[02:44] | It’s me. Christina. | 是我 克里斯蒂娜 |
[02:52] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[02:54] | Owen’s out there upset. Callie was screaming. | 欧文一脸沮丧 凯丽惊声把我叫来 |
[02:56] | 视敏度没问题 | |
[02:57] | No petechia | 没有淤斑 |
[02:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:01] | – I’m Fine, I’m fine, I’m fine. – Oh, my god. your neck! | -我没事 没事 没事 -天哪 你的脖子 |
[03:03] | – I will kill him. – No. | -我去宰了他 -不要 |
[03:04] | It was a nightmare. He had a nightmare. | 只是噩梦 他做噩梦来着 |
[03:07] | Christina, please. | 克里斯蒂娜 开开门吧 |
[03:09] | She all right? I just need to know if She is all right. | 她没事吧 我想知道她有没有事 |
[03:12] | No. No. No. No. | 不能开 |
[03:13] | Christina. No. | 克里斯蒂娜 不许开 |
[03:17] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[03:24] | I don’t know what happened. I’m … | 我不知道我怎么了 我 |
[03:25] | I don’t know what happened. I’m sorry. | 我不知道我怎么了 对不起 |
[03:30] | – Look at me. – I’m sorry. | -看着我 -对不起 |
[03:32] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[03:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:37] | See? It’s OK. | 看见没 我没事的 |
[03:39] | You were asleep. It’s OK. OK? | 你当时睡着了 没事的 听见没 |
[03:41] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事了 没事了 |
[03:42] | – I’m sorry. – It’s OK. I know. | -对不起 -没事 我知道的 |
[03:48] | It’s OK. You were asleep. It’s OK… | 没事 你当时睡着了 没事了 |
[03:53] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事了 没事了 |
[04:09] | Here’s coffee. | 咖啡来了 |
[04:23] | No. I don’t like this. | 别这样 我不喜欢这样 |
[04:30] | Today is your first day back to the hospital. | 今天是你回医院的第一天 |
[04:32] | Today is about Izzie. | 今天 伊兹才是重点 |
[04:33] | You have to operate on her brain. | 你得给她做脑手术 |
[04:36] | You have a gift. | 你有天赋 |
[04:39] | And you can do this. | 你行的 |
[04:46] | I’ll get a shower before I go there. | 出发前我先洗个澡 |
[04:58] | You’re wearing a turtleneck under your scrubs. | 你白大褂里穿了件高领毛衣 |
[05:00] | It’s ugly. | 恶心死了 |
[05:02] | Not as ugly as the fact you hugged him. | 但不及你拥抱他恶心 |
[05:05] | – you hugged him. – I get it. Hear you. Let’s move on. | -你居然拥抱他 -我听到了 做事吧 |
[05:08] | Turtlenecks aren’t OK. | 高领毛衣不舒服 |
[05:09] | You’re not OK, and your boyfriend’s not OK. | 你不舒服 你男朋友也不舒服 |
[05:11] | – Is your boyfriend OK? – What? | -你男朋友没问题吧 -什么 |
[05:13] | To be cutting into brains today. | 今天做脑手术他没问题吧 |
[05:15] | – Is he OK to be back? – Yes. Of course. | -他真没事了吗 -当然没事 |
[05:17] | Derek is fine. | 德瑞克没事 |
[05:18] | I was there for his carnage in the OR. Remember? | 我目睹他手术失败的 记得吗 |
[05:20] | This isn’t just any patient today. | 今天不是普通病人 |
[05:23] | This is Izzie. | 是伊兹啊 |
[05:34] | George. Hey. | 乔治 |
[05:36] | I’m surprised you’re not… | 你怎么没去 |
[05:38] | I mean isn’t there a big presentation happening with Izzie? | 伊兹今天不是有个大会诊吗 |
[05:40] | I didn’t even know she was sick. | 我竟然不知道她病了 |
[05:42] | Bailey told me after Christina told her. | 克里斯蒂娜告诉了贝利 贝利才告诉了我 |
[05:44] | Izzie trusted Christina. | 伊兹相信克里斯蒂娜 |
[05:45] | I was the very last to know. | 我却被蒙在鼓里 |
[05:46] | Well, I’m sure Izzie wasn’t trying… | 我觉得伊兹并不是要 |
[05:49] | I don’t even want to talk about it anymore. | 我不想谈这件事了 |
[05:50] | What I wanna do is work. | 我现在只想工作 |
[05:50] | You have any room on your service? | 你有病房要查吗 |
[05:52] | – Yeah. I have three hip replacements on … – Thank you. | -有 有三个要做髋关节置换 -谢谢 |
[06:01] | You three. | 你们三个 |
[06:02] | OK. I understand why you’re here. | 我知道你们来这的原因 |
[06:04] | I know you wanna help. | 我了解你们想帮忙 |
[06:06] | But I will be the resident on her case today. | 但今天我是她的住院医生 |
[06:07] | I will be preping her for surgery. | 我会给她做术前准备 |
[06:09] | And if you going into that hospital room today, | 如果你们要进这间病房 |
[06:11] | You’ll do so as her friends. | 只能以朋友的身份 |
[06:13] | Izzie needs her people around her. | 伊兹需要朋友陪伴 |
[06:15] | She needs you tell her everything will be fine. | 她需要你们告诉她 一切都会好的 |
[06:16] | She needs you hold her hands. | 她需要你们握着她的手 |
[06:18] | She needs you. Not more doctors. Understood? | 她需要的是你们 不是医生 明白吗 |
[06:27] | Great. Let’s get started. | 太好了 我们开始吧 |
[06:28] | As you know, you have stage iv metastatic melanoma. | 如你所知 你患有转移性黑素瘤第四期 |
[06:32] | We have a lot of surgeries and a lot of procedures | 接下来的几周 会安排你 |
[06:34] | lined up for you over the next few weeks. | 做很多手术和检查 |
[06:36] | We’ve seen evidence of METS on your liver | 我们发现肿瘤已扩散至肝脏 |
[06:38] | So one of those surgeries Dr. Bailey and I will resect them. | 所以我和贝利医生会切除之 |
[06:41] | We also lined up Dr. Parker from O.B. to | 我们也让产科的帕克医生加入 |
[06:44] | harvest as many healthy eggs as she can | 获取尽量多的健康卵子 |
[06:45] | before you undergo any radiation. | 再开始放疗 |
[06:48] | Right. Babies. | 没错 还要考虑小孩 |
[06:49] | You just leave me a word before if you wanna | 动手术前你想要这么做就跟我说一声 |
[06:51] | But our priority today is to address the temporal lobe mets on your brain. | 但今天先要去除你颞叶中的肿瘤 |
[06:54] | I’m surprised we need to catch it soon. | 必须尽快去除 |
[06:55] | This kind of thing can cause headaches and seizures. | 此肿瘤会引起头痛 抽搐 |
[06:56] | and intense hallucinations. | 以及严重的幻觉 |
[06:58] | But hopefully delusion has cleared much since I can remove it all. | 如果我能把肿瘤除尽 幻觉就会消失 |
[07:01] | Are you people done? | 你们讲完了吗 |
[07:04] | Over the next four weeks, you’re slated for three major surgeries. | 接下来四周 你会做三次大手术 |
[07:07] | Seven out-patient procedures. | 七次门诊检查 |
[07:09] | That’s just for the METS we’ve already found | 这还仅仅针对已发现的肿瘤 |
[07:11] | And all likelihood we will find more | 我们可能还会发现更多 |
[07:13] | Which means we may have to cut into you more | 这意味着 你可能会经历更多的手术 |
[07:15] | You may get used to the idea now. | 现在起 你要有所准备 |
[07:17] | I’ll be adiministering all your radiation | 我会负责你所有的放疗 |
[07:19] | chemotherapy and immunotherapy. | 化疗和免疫治疗 |
[07:21] | The treatment will be agressive. | 治疗具有侵袭性 |
[07:22] | It would be harsh. You should prepare yourself. | 过程不会好受 你应有所心理准备 |
[07:25] | I will be overseeing all your procedures, | 我会监察你的所有手术过程 |
[07:26] | Including today’s with Dr. Shepherd. | 包括今天谢博德医生将进行的手术 |
[07:28] | Which means every surgeon in this room | 也就是说 现在起这间屋里每个人 |
[07:32] | now answers to me. | 都要向我汇报 |
[07:35] | Welcome to the counseling, folks. | 谢谢大家参加会诊 |
[07:39] | See you in the OR. | 手术室见 |
[07:51] | Seriously, don’t just stand there staring at me. | 你们别站在这儿盯着我 |
[07:53] | Well, I admit it. I can be nervours. | 我承认 我会紧张的 |
[07:55] | Get out of here. | 出去吧 |
[07:56] | Go save lives. | 拯救生命去吧 |
[07:57] | Yeah. We’re on rounds. OK. | 我们还要巡房 好吧 |
[08:00] | See you later. | 等会儿见 |
[08:17] | Karev, I just reviewed Izzie’s most recent MRI. | 克莱夫 我看了伊兹近期的核磁共振成像 |
[08:20] | Doesn’t look the tumor’s grown since her last cancer. | 看来从上次以来 肿瘤没有扩散 |
[08:21] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[08:23] | Do you have any questions or concerns you’d like to discuss with me | 在给伊兹解释手术前 |
[08:25] | before we brief Izzie. | 你还有什么问题或担忧吗 |
[08:28] | Just try keeping her frontal lobe inside her skull this time. | 这次别再把额叶切了就行 |
[08:36] | Good morning, Izzie. | 早上好 伊兹 |
[08:38] | You come? | 你进来吗 |
[08:40] | No. I’m on this old lady. So | 不了 我还有个老太太的病例要处理 |
[08:42] | Are you sure? This’ll only take a minute. | 你确定 这要不了多久 |
[08:45] | I gotta go. Really. | 我真得走了 |
[08:47] | Hi, Dr. Sloan. | 斯隆医生 你好 |
[08:48] | These are Aunt Joice’s nephews. | 他们是乔伊斯阿姨的侄子 |
[08:50] | These’re my brothers Toben and Luke | 我的兄弟托本和卢克 |
[08:51] | They flew in early this morning. | 他们今早飞过来的 |
[08:53] | Dr. Sloan is doing the surgery. | 斯隆医生是负责的医生 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry. Your aunt is very sick. | 抱歉 你们的阿姨病入膏肓 |
[08:56] | There’s not much more we can do for her. | 我们已无能为力 |
[08:58] | Probably time to say goodbyes. | 差不多该告别了 |
[09:01] | you mean, like say our goodbyes now | 你是说现在告别 |
[09:03] | or some time in next 24 hours? | 还是接下来的24小时内 |
[09:06] | I mean what kind of time frame are we talking about? | 我是说 大概还有多少时间 |
[09:08] | 24 hours seems unlikely. | 24小时 不大可能 |
[09:11] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[09:12] | Because I have a flight to catch in the morning. | 我一大早还要赶飞机 |
[09:16] | And if I wait past noon, I can’t change it. | 如果过了中午 我就赶不上了 |
[09:21] | I actually need to be on the plane tonight. | 我今晚就需要上飞机 |
[09:23] | Board meeting tomorrow. | 明天有董事会议 |
[09:25] | So do you think she’ll die before tomorrow? | 所以 你觉得她明天前能死吗 |
[09:32] | You really think Shepherd’s a god for Steven’s surgery today? | 你真觉得谢博德能做斯蒂文斯的手术 |
[09:35] | Did you have somebody else in mind? | 你有其他人选吗 |
[09:36] | Shepherd wouldn’t be my choice | 考虑到谢博德近期的表现 |
[09:38] | Given his recent history. | 我是不会选他的 |
[09:38] | But hey, it’s not my brain that man’s handling. | 但他要动刀子的可不是我的脑袋 |
[09:41] | – No. – Damn! | -没错 -该死 |
[09:43] | She’s HLA type D3 | 她的白细胞抗原是D3型 |
[09:45] | Have to hit her with the DTIC | 必须使用氮烯咪胺 |
[09:46] | and high dose IO-2 instead. | 以及IO-2 |
[09:49] | IO 2. That’s pretty toxic. | IO-2毒性很高 |
[09:51] | It’s about as bad as I guess. | 跟我想的一样糟 |
[09:52] | You’re gonna tell Izzie this right now? | 你现在就要去告诉伊兹吗 |
[09:54] | I am her oncologist | 我是她的肿瘤医生 |
[09:55] | Study show that giving patients bad news right before surgery | 研究表明在手术前告诉病人坏消息 |
[09:57] | can drastically increase their chances of complications on the table. | 手术中的并发症几率会增高 |
[10:01] | Today or tomorrow, the news is the same. | 今天说还是明天说 坏消息还是坏消息 |
[10:03] | And right now, I have time. | 而现在我有空 |
[10:05] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[10:07] | I believe Izzie is down in radiology now. | 伊兹现在正在放射科 |
[10:10] | Fine. We can wait an hour. | 好吧 我们可以等一小时后再说 |
[10:18] | Chief. You paged me? | 主任 你呼我 |
[10:19] | Oh, Karev. Yes, I did. | 克莱夫 对 是我呼的你 |
[10:22] | I should know we’re gonna be harvesting eggs | 我们准备获取卵子 |
[10:27] | from Stevens. | 斯蒂文斯的 |
[10:29] | Who I believe is someone you’re having relation with. | 我知道你们俩有那种关系 |
[10:32] | – Chief. – Frozen eggs have a better survival rate | -主任 -冰冻卵子受精后 |
[10:35] | went they’re fertilized. | 存活率更高 |
[10:39] | fertilized. | 受精 |
[10:40] | I know this is a lot to digest. | 我知道你需要时间 |
[10:43] | So take some time. | 慢慢来 |
[10:45] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[10:47] | If you decide this is somebody might want to consider | 如果你决定这就是某人想要的 |
[10:51] | Just give me the cup. | 把杯子给我 |
[10:53] | Karev. You need to speak to Stevens. | 克莱夫 你得先跟伊兹谈谈 |
[10:55] | Just give me the cup. | 把杯子给我 |
[11:10] | She’s doing OK? | 她没事吧 |
[11:12] | Yeah. Well, she said she is. | 她是这么说的 |
[11:14] | Do you believe her? | 你信吗 |
[11:15] | No. Not really. | 不信 |
[11:17] | Oh. Heads up. | 快看 |
[11:46] | What do you hear? | 什么情况 |
[11:47] | Motorcycle lost control.No helmet. | 摩托车驾驶失控 |
[11:48] | No helmet. Massive head trauma. | 没戴头盔 头部严重受伤 |
[11:50] | Lots of vital signs unmoved. | 生命体征很弱 |
[11:52] | – Good to have you back, Shepherd. – Thanks. | -谢博德 你能回来真好 -谢谢 |
[12:25] | Come on. | 快来 |
[12:30] | Hunt. You hear me? | 亨特 听见没 |
[12:33] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[12:53] | Swender has no vision. | 史文德毫无远见 |
[12:55] | He grabbed his hands on your throat this morning. | 他今早掐着你的脖子 |
[12:56] | You pretending like nothing happened? | 你却假装什么都没发生 |
[12:58] | Just focus on Izzie. | 你关心伊兹就行了 |
[12:59] | Hunt literally tried to kill you. | 亨特差点掐死你了 |
[13:01] | He’s barely back form Iraq. | 他还没从伊拉克战争的阴影中走出来 |
[13:03] | It’s obvious he has issues. | 很明显他有问题 |
[13:05] | That doesn’t mean you have to stand by. | 这并不意味着你一定要陪着他 |
[13:07] | So like if he had a heart attack or stroke or lost a leg | 如果他是心脏病发或者中风 或是断了腿 |
[13:10] | Would, would you walk away? | 你就会袖手旁观 |
[13:12] | So how is it anymore acceptable that I walk away from this? | 亨特这样我还离弃他 难道可以接受吗 |
[13:14] | He’s wounded. He’s war wounds. Meredith. | 他受伤了 战争所伤 梅瑞狄斯 |
[13:17] | It’s not cut and drive. | 这不是负伤开车 |
[13:18] | And it is not as bad as you think it is. | 没你想的那么糟 |
[13:21] | Clear. | 让开 |
[13:24] | This might be it. | 该是时候了 |
[13:25] | From your lips to God’s ears. | 希望上帝听到你说的话 |
[13:27] | Charge to 360. Clear. | 充电360伏 让开 |
[13:31] | Oh, for the love of god. | 上帝真是对她好啊 |
[13:34] | Hey, you know how many people are in this hospital right now | 你知道有多少人此刻正在医院祈祷 |
[13:37] | Waiting, hoping that their loved one might actually live? | 他们所爱的人能够活下来 |
[13:39] | You’re a bunch of vultures. but we’re not. | -你们这帮没人性的 -我们有 |
[13:42] | Aunt joyce was given one month to live three years ago. | 三年前乔伊斯阿姨就被宣判只剩一个月生命了 |
[13:46] | And we were crushed, | 我们火速赶到 |
[13:48] | And we held her hand at her bedside for weeks, | 在她的床边握着她的手一连好几周 |
[13:51] | And we said our tearful good-byes, | 流着泪跟她告别 |
[13:53] | And then… well… | 接着 |
[13:55] | She stabilized. | 她病情稳定了 |
[13:57] | She’s been in and out of the hospital once a month. | 出院后一个月她又进去了 |
[14:00] | Each time, we jump on a plane, sit by her bed, | 每次我们都跳上飞机 来坐在她的床边 |
[14:02] | Say our good-byes all over again, | 一次次跟她含泪告别 |
[14:04] | And each time, she winds up getting better. | 而每一次 她都重新好过来 |
[14:07] | We want to be here when she goes. | 我们希望她走的时候能够陪在她身边 |
[14:09] | We–we really do, but… | 我们真的希望可以 但是 |
[14:11] | It’s a lot of flying around the country. | 我们已经飞了很多次了 |
[14:14] | She’s ready. we’re all ready. | 她准备好了 我们也是 |
[14:16] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[14:19] | And I’ve got a board meeting tomorrow. | 我明天还要开董事长会 |
[14:21] | Big one. | 重量级的 |
[14:28] | You know, they’re doing tests | 目前的调查测试显示了 |
[14:29] | That show altered brain anatomy in patients with p.t.s.d. | 创伤后心理失调症病人的脑部变化 |
[14:32] | They’re actually getting close to understanding | 很快就能发现 |
[14:33] | The physical side of the psychological trauma. | 心理创伤带来生理损伤 |
[14:35] | It’s amazing what you can see with an m.r.i. | 核磁共振结果很令人震惊 |
[14:37] | What did meredith tell you about last night? | 关于昨晚 梅丽狄斯怎么跟你说的 |
[14:39] | What did she say? post-traumatic stress is a real injury, owen. | -她怎么说 -过去的创伤压力对你有损伤 欧文 |
[14:42] | It can be healed. | 能治好的 |
[14:44] | There are resources– vet centers, therapy. | 这里设备齐全 有诊疗中心 有心理治疗 |
[14:48] | You shouldn’t try and handle this on your own. | 你不该逞强自己解决 |
[14:51] | I came back in one piece. I have both arms, both legs. | 我完好无损的回来 有手有脚 |
[14:53] | Lots of guys came back with real injuries. | 大部分人回来后都有心理阴影 |
[14:56] | If the worst I have is a couple nightmares or– | 如果最糟糕的只是我晚上狂做噩梦 |
[14:58] | Or freezing for a moment– is that what happened last night? | -或者短暂的寒冷 -你是说昨晚也是? |
[15:01] | You had a freezing moment? | 你有短暂的寒冷? |
[15:04] | If you want, I can help. | 只要你愿意 我会帮你的 |
[15:06] | Oh, yeah? I’m not the one who needs help around here. | 是吗 我可不是那个需要帮忙的人 |
[15:10] | I’m not the one who cut out half a woman’s brain | 我可不是那个切掉一个女人的半个脑袋 |
[15:12] | Then ran off to hide. | 然后逃之夭夭的人 |
[15:13] | I’m not the one who half this hospital is talking about | 我可不是被半个医院的人在背后 |
[15:15] | Behind their back. | 窃窃私语的人 |
[15:16] | So maybe you should spend a little less time | 所以说 你少担心我了 |
[15:18] | Worrying about me, and, you know, | 还有 |
[15:19] | Just take a look in the mirror, all right? | 去照照镜子吧 明白? |
[15:26] | Karev. | 克莱夫 |
[15:28] | Just checking in, see how your c– | 我来看看 看你能不能… |
[15:32] | See how you’reoing. | 看你的进展如何 |
[15:33] | I’d be doing better if you weren’t | 如果你不在隔壁偷听的话 |
[15:35] | On the other side of the door listening. | 我会做得更好些 |
[15:36] | Uh, right, right. sorry. | 好的 好的 抱歉 |
[15:39] | I said go away. | 快走啊 |
[15:43] | You left the door unlocked. that’s bold. | 你没锁门 太粗心了 |
[15:47] | The chief send you in here? | 主任把你关在这儿 |
[15:48] | Nope. I offered to come in, in case you needed to talk. | -不是 -我自愿来看看 也许你需要人说说话 |
[15:52] | You think talking will help? | 你是说要帮助我吗? |
[15:54] | You think a dixie cup full of my swimmers | 你认为装满精子的纸杯 |
[15:56] | Will make everything okay? | 会让一切顺利? |
[15:57] | It’s crap. this is crap. | 一团糟 这根本就是乱来 |
[16:02] | You just can’t go messing with people’s heads like that. | 不能再把大家的脑子搞的乱糟糟的 |
[16:06] | I mean, even if she freezes the embryos, | 我是说 即使在冷冻的情况下 |
[16:09] | You think–you think we’ll get a chance to use them? | 你觉得 你觉得我们有机会用他们吗 |
[16:10] | You think she’ll still be here? | 你觉得她还会这里 |
[16:13] | You think she’ll survive all this? | 你觉得她能挺过来吗 |
[16:15] | Do you think… | 你觉得… |
[16:18] | I think… | 我想 |
[16:21] | She t-told me– | 她告诉我 |
[16:22] | She told me she was seeing a ghost, okay? | 她说见到了鬼 明白吗 |
[16:25] | And I’m so used to all the crazy chicks in my life | 我这辈子对这种事见怪不怪 |
[16:27] | That I didn’t even… | 我甚至没 |
[16:33] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[16:34] | A doctor! | 一个医生 |
[16:38] | And I didn’t even think to… | 我都没想到 |
[16:42] | And now she’s… | 现在她 |
[16:44] | This is… | 这 |
[16:46] | This is wrong. | 不该这样 |
[16:48] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to happen. | 不该这样的 |
[16:51] | I know. | 我明白 |
[16:52] | It’s crap. I know. | 一团糟 我知道 |
[16:55] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[16:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:59] | This isn’t… | 这不是 |
[17:04] | This isn’t how we… how we were supp– | 这不是 不是我们期待… |
[17:06] | This isn’t how I wanted to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[17:08] | This isn’t how izzie and I were supposed to make a baby. | 我跟伊兹没想过 用这种方法有一个孩子 |
[17:29] | I haven’t seen you all day. | 我一整天没见到你 |
[17:33] | What if I hadn’t woken up? | 如果我没醒过来怎么办 |
[17:38] | I can’t even remember what happened. it’s gone. | 我都不记得发生了什么 什么都没有 |
[17:40] | I have no memory, no–no way to… | 什么都不记得 没办法 |
[17:46] | I would never hurt you, ever. | 我永远都不会伤害你的 永远 |
[17:50] | But I did. | 可我却做了 |
[17:51] | My hands just… | 我的手 |
[17:53] | I mean, how could– | 我是说 要是 |
[17:55] | How could my own two hands be capable… | 我自己的双手怎么能够… |
[17:58] | -I can’t do this. cristina -but you did wake up. | -我不能这么做 克里斯蒂娜 -可是你确实醒过来了 |
[18:02] | We need to stop seeing each other. | 我们不能再见面了 |
[18:04] | We have to stop seeing each other. why? | 不能再见面 为什么 |
[18:05] | Cristina, I almost– almost what? | -克里斯蒂娜 我几乎 -几乎什么 |
[18:09] | I told you, I know my limits. | 我跟你说过 我知道自己的极限 |
[18:12] | Let me decide what I can handle. | 让我来做决定 |
[18:38] | Oh, good. stand right there. | 好的 站着别动 |
[18:39] | Let me see. I never know how long to make these. | 让我看看 我不知道需要多长时间 |
[18:42] | I like the color. who’s it for, karev? unh-un | 我喜欢这颜色 送给克莱夫的吗 |
[18:46] | Haven’t seen much of him today. | 今天没怎么看到他 |
[18:48] | He’s working. they’re all working. | 他在工作 他们都在工作 |
[18:50] | I told them to go work. they’re doctors. | 我让他们去工作 他们都是医生 |
[18:51] | Their patients shouldn’t suffer | 他们的病人 |
[18:53] | Just because I have things growing on my organs. | 不该因为我得了癌症而受苦 |
[18:56] | I have a colectomy this afternoon. | 我今天下午有个结肠切除术 |
[18:59] | If you were the resident assisting me, | 如果你是协助我的住院医生 |
[19:03] | And I were to say to you, “divide the cecum,” What would you use? | 我会让你分离盲肠 怎么分离 |
[19:05] | dr. bailey, I’m not assisting you, | 贝利医生 我不是你的协助医生 |
[19:09] | And you’re not gonna ask me to divide the cecum. | 你也没让我分离盲肠 |
[19:11] | But I’m not gonna let you get rusty. | 可我不会让你技术生疏的 |
[19:13] | A year from now, you need to be able to do this stuff. | 从现在开始的一年内 你要学会处理这些事情 |
[19:15] | You need to be able to teach your residents how to do it. | 你要教会你的住院医生如何做这些 |
[19:17] | You really think I’m gonna be here a year from now? | 你真的认为一年内我能成为住院医生 |
[19:19] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[19:21] | So… I have exposed the right lower quadrant, | 现在 我打开右下腹 |
[19:26] | And you are dividing the cecum with… | 你会用什么来分开盲肠 |
[19:29] | Forceps. | 钳子 |
[19:34] | I lift free from the arachnoid. | 避开蛛网膜抬升 |
[19:39] | Tacking sutures. | 定位缝合线 |
[19:44] | Patties. | 扁针 |
[19:47] | Suction. | 吸 |
[20:09] | lets training a lot | 继续多练吧 |
[20:15] | Here’s your cup, all filled up. | 给你杯子 都装满了 |
[20:20] | I’m eating here, karev. | 克莱夫 我正吃东西呢 |
[20:22] | It’s fine. I washed my hands. | 没关系 我洗过手了 |
[20:24] | did you talk to izzie about this yet? | 你跟伊兹谈过了吗 |
[20:25] | Considering you two are basically | 考虑到你跟伊兹今天 |
[20:27] | Conceiving a child together today, | 理论上会有个孩子 |
[20:29] | Don’t you think you should talk with her about this? | 你不觉得应该跟她谈谈吗 |
[20:31] | Look, you said she needed my… contribution. | 听着 你说过她需要我的捐献 |
[20:34] | Here’s my contribution. whatever. | 这就是我的捐献 随便你 |
[20:49] | Hey, how’s izzie? | 嘿 伊兹怎么样了 |
[20:51] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[20:54] | -How’s izzie? -why? | -伊兹怎么样了 -为什么问我 |
[20:57] | Have you been to see her? | 你见过她吗 |
[20:59] | no, I’ve been working with swender all day. | 没有 我一整天都跟史文得在工作 |
[21:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:08] | -Have you been to see izzie? -no. haven’t you? | -你去见过伊兹吗 -没有 你们呢 |
[21:21] | You finished that thing in one day? | 你一天就织好了 |
[21:23] | Had some free time. | 有点闲 |
[21:25] | I’ve had a lot of free time. | 是非常闲 |
[21:28] | Nobody came up to visit? | 没人来看你吗 |
[21:30] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[21:31] | If I were them, | 如果我是他们 |
[21:32] | I wouldn’t want to step foot in this room either. | 我也不愿意呆在这屋子里 |
[21:35] | You don’t have to keep checking up on me, you know? | 你没必要一直观察我的情况 明白吗 |
[21:37] | I do have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[21:39] | I have to start you on this before your surgery. | 必须在上手术台之前给你输这个 |
[21:42] | Right. surgery. | 是啊 手术 |
[21:44] | Well, and I wanted to tell you | 我还想告诉你 |
[21:47] | How my surgery went this afternoon. | 今天下午有多少个手术要做 |
[21:48] | Colon guy. | 克隆男孩 |
[21:49] | Yeah. now the colectomy went great. | 对 结肠切除术做的不错 |
[21:52] | But I was in there, and I see a mass. | 可我在现场 有点问题 |
[21:56] | You’re kidding. was it a big mass? | 你开玩笑吧 大问题吗 |
[21:58] | It was big enough, about the size of a fist. | 挺大的 拳头的大小有点问题 |
[22:00] | This is going to burn a little at first, | 开始有点灼烧感 |
[22:03] | But, uh, just for a few seconds. | 一会就会好的 |
[22:04] | So we had to mobilize the s.m.a. | 所以在我们切除并接合肠子之前 |
[22:09] | Before we could resect the thing and reconnect the bowel. | 我们得激活抗平滑肌抗体 |
[22:16] | I wished izzie stevens would die. | 我曾希望伊兹・斯蒂文斯死 |
[22:20] | I wished her dead every day of every week | 我恨不得她死几百次 |
[22:22] | For I don’t even know how long. | 不知道有多久了 |
[22:23] | I woke up every morning wishing izzie stevens would die. | 每天早晨醒来 都希望伊兹・斯蒂文斯死 |
[22:26] | And now… | 可是现在 |
[22:31] | What kind of person wishes someone would die? | 什么样的人才会盼着别人死 |
[22:33] | What kind of doctor wishes– knowing how things happen, | 什么样的医生 知道事情怎么发展 |
[22:39] | What kind… what kind of doctor wishes… | 什么样…什么样的医生会希望… |
[22:43] | Are you in here right now praying for izzie to die? | 你现在是在祈祷 希望伊兹死吗 |
[22:48] | No. | 不是 |
[22:50] | I’m praying for her to live. | 我为她祈祷 希望她能活着 |
[22:57] | Clear. | 让开 |
[22:58] | You know what? why don’t you all wait outside? | 知道吗 为什么不在外面等呢 |
[23:00] | -Will you let us know if she– yeah, yeah, I’ll let you know. | -如果她…你会通知我们吗 -会的 会通知你们的 |
[23:05] | Bastards. | 杂种 |
[23:06] | Push 1 epi. charge to 360. clear. | 推一单位肾上腺素 360伏 让开 |
[23:09] | come on, joyce, you old bag. | 挺住啊 乔伊斯 老太婆 |
[23:12] | Don’t give ’em the satisfaction. | 别让他们得逞 |
[23:13] | Charge again. clear. | 再充电 让开 |
[23:25] | I’m dr. karev. | 我是克莱夫医生 |
[23:27] | You’re a fighter, you know that? | 你是个斗士 知道吗 |
[23:28] | You worked hard today. | 你今天非常努力 |
[23:30] | She needs some rest. | 她需要休息 |
[23:32] | Um, see the family, make sure they don’t come back in here. | 去告诉家人 确保他们不会进来 |
[23:36] | Give her a break from all the love. | 让她离开那些爱她的人好好休息下 |
[23:38] | No. | 不是的 |
[23:40] | They’re impatient. | 他们没耐心了 |
[23:42] | It’s been a long time. | 已经拖了很久了 |
[23:49] | But they always come. | 可是每一次他们都会过来 |
[23:52] | They’re my people. | 他们是我的亲人 |
[23:55] | People keep you going. | 亲人给你勇气 |
[23:59] | People are better than no people. | 有亲人比老无所依强 |
[24:14] | Uh, it’s not a good time. he’s still scrubbing in. | 现在不是时候 他正在洗手上台 |
[24:17] | I know. it’s just, uh, he should wear this. | 我知道 只是 他该戴着这个 |
[24:19] | It’s his ferry boat scrub cap. he loves ferry boats. | 他的渡轮手术帽 他喜欢渡轮 |
[24:29] | Meredith. | 梅丽狄斯 |
[24:31] | What are you doing? you’re gonna have to rescrub. | 你在干嘛 你还得再消一次毒 |
[24:35] | I’m not ready. | 我没准备好 |
[24:37] | Yes, you are. | 你准备好了 |
[24:39] | I need to know that at least I have you. | 我要知道 你还想跟我在一起 |
[24:40] | No matter what happens in there, I need to know. | 不管会发生什么 我需要知道 |
[24:42] | -I need you to say yes. I need to know. -I can’t say yes, | -你要答应我 我需要答案 -我不能答应你 |
[24:45] | Not if agreeing to be with you forever | 我不能保证如果伊兹死了 |
[24:47] | Will make it okay if izzie dies. | 还能跟你永远在一起 |
[24:48] | I can’t say yes. I love you, and you can do this. | 我不能答应 我爱你 你可以做到的 |
[24:53] | You can do this. I know you can. | 一定能成功 我知道你可以的 |
[25:10] | Iz… | 伊兹 |
[25:39] | I’ll see you soon, dr. stevens. | 斯蒂文斯医生 回头见 |
[25:43] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[25:44] | Know so. | 很快就知道了 |
[25:49] | Dr. bailey, if something goes wrong– | 贝利医生 如果发生什么意外 |
[25:51] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[25:54] | The scarf… | 那条围巾 |
[25:56] | I made it for you. | 是织给你的 |
[26:06] | Beautiful night to save lives. | 救死扶伤的动人夜晚 |
[26:12] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[26:25] | Okay, so I get why I haven’t been camped out | 好吧 我知道我为什么没去 |
[26:28] | At izzie’s bedside holding her hand today, | 伊兹床边握着她的手 |
[26:29] | But– I’m not talking about this. | -可是 -我不想谈这个 |
[26:30] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[26:31] | Maybe it’s the fact that I asked izzie a hundred times | 也许这就是事实 我问了伊兹几百遍 |
[26:36] | What was wrong, | 出什么事了 |
[26:37] | And she just ignored me. | 她把我当透明的 |
[26:39] | And then there’s the fact that when she actually needed help, | 而事实是 当她需要帮助的时候 |
[26:42] | She turn– | 她 |
[26:43] | She trusted cristina, of all people. | 她在所有人里 告诉了克里斯蒂娜 |
[26:46] | And then there’s the fact that she’s your best friend | 现在情况是 她作为你最好的朋友 |
[26:49] | And she might die on you. | 可能会死在你面前 |
[26:51] | There’s also that. | 这也是事实 |
[27:02] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[27:03] | We are going to go wait for izzie. | 我们去等伊兹出来 |
[27:05] | Come on. | 快点 |
[27:05] | George, you were my husband and you slept with her. | 乔治 你是我前夫 跟她搞外遇 |
[27:08] | You are the reason that I wished her dead. | 因为你我才盼着她死 |
[27:11] | You owe me this. | 你欠我的 |
[27:12] | Look, you can lie to yourself all you want, | 听着 你可以想办法骗你自己 |
[27:15] | But I know you. | 可我了解你 |
[27:16] | I loved you once. | 我曾经爱过你 |
[27:18] | And I know that you care if she lives or dies. | 我明白你很在意她的死活 |
[27:26] | Surgery started. | 手术开始了 |
[27:33] | -Hey, have they started the surgery?-Yeah. | -嘿 手术开始了吗 -开始了 |
[27:35] | dr. grey, we were wondering, | 格蕾医生 我们想知道 |
[27:40] | Did dr. stevens’ surgery start yet or– | 斯蒂文斯医生的手术开始了吗 |
[27:42] | Keep it moving. no loitering in the o.r. hallway. | 走开 不要在手术室的走廊里闲逛 |
[27:44] | -That’s the rule. -if they want to stay, let ’em stay. | -这是规定 -要是他们想留下 就留下吧 |
[27:47] | People are better than no people. | 有人守着比没人强 |
[27:53] | Okay, clamp. | 好吧 夹钳 |
[27:56] | All right, I’m ready to, uh–no. | 好的 我准备 等一下 |
[28:01] | Yes, okay. | 好了 |
[28:03] | I’m ready to buzz the superficial temporal artery. | 我准备刺激颞浅动脉了 |
[28:06] | -Tenting sutures. -there’s no rush. take your time. | -隆起缝合线 -不要着急 慢慢来 |
[28:09] | -Everyone here is on your side. a-re you sure that’s gonna hold, | -所有的人都支持你 -你确定那能撑住 |
[28:11] | What, with all that friable scar tissue? dr. swender. | -脆弱的疤痕组织吗 -swender医生 |
[28:14] | Uh, actually I saw dr. shepherd | 事实上我上个月见谢博特医生 |
[28:17] | Do three different craniotomies last month, | 做过三次不同的穿颅术 |
[28:20] | Each with easily double the amount of friable tissue. | 每一次都比这个疤痕组织翻倍脆弱 |
[28:23] | They held just fine. | 绝对撑得住 |
[28:26] | Next tenting suture, please. | 隆起缝合线 |
[28:31] | Clear. | 让开 |
[28:34] | push another epi. charge again. | 再推一单位肾上腺素 再充电 |
[28:36] | Come on, mrs. wallington. clear. | 挺住啊 沃林顿夫人 让开 |
[28:42] | Uh, i-i’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[28:44] | She’s not responding. we’ve done everything we can. | 没有反应 我们尽全力了 |
[28:46] | So… she’s gone. | 她 她死了 |
[28:49] | Thank you. you did a wonderful job. | 谢谢你 你做的很好了 |
[28:57] | Are you kidding me? | 耍我呢吧 |
[28:59] | Oh, god. this is never gonna end. | 天哪 没完没了了 |
[29:01] | No, no, she–she’s gone. | 不是的 她死了 |
[29:04] | She’s really gone. it’s really gone. | 真的死了 真的 |
[29:06] | It’s–it’s, um, it’s her pacemaker. it’s still firing, | 只是 她的起搏器 还在工作 |
[29:09] | So it makes it seem like there’s a heartbeat, | 看起来好像还有心跳 |
[29:10] | But she’s gone. | 可是她已经死了 |
[29:12] | Just… with a heartbeat. | 还有心跳 |
[29:13] | Are you sure she’s dead, young lady? | 你确定她死了吗 小姐 |
[29:17] | I–i’m an intern. I’m not authorized to call time of death | 我是实习生 没权在这种情况下 |
[29:20] | In a situation like this. | 宣布死亡 |
[29:21] | So i–i’m gonna get my superior. | 那我 我去叫我的上级 |
[29:23] | Excuse me. I’ll– I’ll be right back. excuse me. | 请原谅 我 我很快就回来 原谅 |
[29:34] | -I’m worried about you. o-h, meredith– | -我在担心你 -得了 梅丽狄斯 |
[29:37] | -Choking. you know what? -stop. | -差点窒息 你明白吗 -住口 |
[29:39] | -It’s unacceptable. -will you back off? | -不能这样 -别问了行吗 |
[29:42] | Hands around the neck. | 掐你的脖子 |
[29:44] | Ring thrown in your face. | 在你面前把戒指扔了 |
[29:53] | This will shut the pacemaker down. | 这可以让起搏器停止工作 |
[29:59] | Time of death–2240. | 死亡时间晚上10点40分 |
[30:03] | There you go. she’s officially dead. | 就这样了 她正式死亡 |
[30:04] | You can catch your plane and get to your board meeting. | 你可以去赶飞机了 参加你的董事会议 |
[30:07] | You can–you can leave. | 你们 可以走了 |
[30:28] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[30:31] | Could we stay a little while longer? | 我们能再待会吗 |
[31:05] | What are you all doing out here? | 你们在外面干什么呢 |
[31:10] | Waiting for izzie, sir. | 等伊兹出来 主任 |
[31:12] | We’re waiting. | 我们在等 |
[31:19] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[31:26] | I’m scared, too. | 我也很怕 |
[31:38] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:40] | Some of the sylvian vessels | 一些大脑外侧裂血管 |
[31:41] | Have wrapped around the tumor capsule. | 缠绕在肿瘤外面 |
[31:43] | Penfield 4, please. | 潘二氏4号手术刀 |
[31:45] | Really? instead of the arachnoid knife? | 你确定吗 不用蛛网膜刀 |
[31:47] | Yes, instead of the arachnoid knife, | 确定 不用蛛网膜刀 |
[31:50] | Because the penfield 4 will let me | 因为潘二氏4号手术刀可以让我 |
[31:51] | Slide the arteries around the met. | 移开遮挡视线的动脉 |
[31:53] | I need to dissect it free | 我需要分开它们 |
[31:55] | So that I can debulk the tumors, | 这样就可以去除肿瘤 |
[31:57] | Avoiding unnecessary trauma to my patient. | 彻底去除我病人的肿瘤 |
[31:58] | So yes, penfield 4, please. | 所以我确定 用penfield 4 |
[32:08] | Were her vitals stable the entire time? | 重要器官都稳定吗 |
[32:10] | Were there any spikes in her intracranial pressure? | 颅内压稳定吗 |
[32:12] | Is there any residual tumor? | 肿瘤切除干净了吗 |
[32:12] | Shepherd was able to resect all of the tumor. | 谢博特切除了所有的肿瘤 |
[32:15] | She’ll be in the pacu for about an hour. | 一小时后她会进监护病房 |
[32:18] | She’s fine. | 她挺过来了 |
[32:23] | Your friend is just fine, no thanks to any of you. | 你的朋友没事 不该谢你们任何一个人 |
[32:28] | Tomorrow, do better. | 明天 表现好些 |
[32:37] | The surgery went well today. | 手术进行的很顺利 |
[32:39] | Shouldn’t you and meredith | 你和梅丽狄斯 |
[32:41] | Be out celebrating or something? | 要出去庆祝吗 |
[32:43] | She turned me down, twice. | 她拒绝了我 两次 |
[32:46] | She says she understands, | 她说她明白 |
[32:47] | She forgives me for what happened in the woods, | 在树林里发生的一切 她原谅了我 |
[32:49] | But… | 可是 |
[32:52] | So you showed her your dark side? | 你展现了消极的一面 |
[32:54] | Meredith never struck me as a woman | 梅丽狄斯不是一个 |
[32:56] | Who was afraid of the dark. | 害怕消极的女人 |
[32:57] | I don’t know. | 我不明白 |
[33:01] | Do you know it was meredith’s idea | 你知道那是梅丽狄斯的主意吗 |
[33:03] | To ask izzie if she wanted to harvest her eggs, | 问伊兹是不是想要个孩子 |
[33:07] | So izzie could have a chance at the future she wanted? | 这样伊兹将来就会有一个期望 |
[33:10] | The future, derek. | 那是关于将来 德瑞克 |
[33:12] | She was confident you’d succeed today. | 她相信你今天能成功 |
[33:15] | Meredith believes in you. | 梅丽狄斯相信你 |
[33:37] | I’m here, iz. | 伊兹 我在这 |
[33:41] | I’m right here. | 就在你身边 |
[33:56] | Izzie’s surgery went well. | 伊兹的手术很成功 |
[33:58] | Good. that’s good. | 太好了 真好 |
[34:02] | I wish things were… | 我希望事情本可以… |
[34:05] | That they could be… | 他们就可以 |
[34:07] | That we could be… | 我们就能 |
[34:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:21] | Can i–can I hold you? | 我能 我能抱抱你吗 |
[36:20] | Wait. uh, wait. no. y-you can’t take that one. | 等一下 等等 你不能坐这个电梯 |
[36:22] | -Why not? – I said don’t take it. | -为什么 -我说了不能 |
[36:25] | I will take the elevator I want to take. | 我想坐哪个电梯就坐哪个 |
[36:51] | Well, go on. | 好吧 进去吧 |
[37:01] | Hey. come on in. | 嘿 快进来 |
[37:08] | This is the c.t. for katie bryce– | 这是卡蒂・布莱斯的CT |
[37:12] | 16-year-old female, | 16岁 女性 |
[37:13] | Subarachnoid aneurysm. | 蛛网膜下动脉瘤 |
[37:15] | From a fall during rhythmic gymnastics. I remember. | 韵律操的时候摔了 我记得 |
[37:17] | It was the first surgery we ever scrubbed in together on, | 那是我们第一次一起做的手术 |
[37:19] | Our first save. | 我们第一次救人 |
[37:22] | Right here is a cerebral cyst. tough save, but we did it. | 这是一个棘手的大脑胞囊 我们成功了 |
[37:25] | I kissed you in the stairwell after the surgery. | 手术后我在楼梯井吻了你 |
[37:29] | And this right here is where dr. bailey | 这个是贝利医生 |
[37:30] | Kicked you out of the surgery because she caught us | 把你踢出手术 因为她发现我们 |
[37:32] | In your driveway in my car. | 一起回家 |
[37:36] | And right here–this is a 7-hour craniotomy, | 这里是一次7小时的颅骨切开术 |
[37:38] | And you held the clamp the entire time, never flinched. | 整个过程中你都拿着夹钳 没有退缩 |
[37:41] | That’s when I knew you were gonna be an incredible surgeon. | 从那时起我知道 你会是个了不起的医生 |
[37:45] | And beth monroe, | 这是贝斯・门罗 |
[37:47] | Who made our clinical trial a success by surviving. | 我们临床试演的幸存者 |
[37:50] | You talked me into putting her under. | 你劝我给她试验的 |
[37:54] | That’s when I knew I needed you. | 那时起我知道我离不开你 |
[37:58] | And this is today. | 这是今天的 |
[38:00] | Post-op head c.t. of izzie stevens. | 伊兹・斯蒂文斯的术后脑CT |
[38:05] | You see that? | 看见没 |
[38:08] | Tumor free… | 肿瘤没了 |
[38:11] | Because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[38:13] | You got me into the o.r. | 你让我走进了手术室 |
[38:15] | If there’s a crisis, you don’t freeze. | 如果有什么困难 你从不驻足 |
[38:19] | You move forward. | 而是迎头向前 |
[38:21] | You get the rest of us to move forward, | 你让我们能够继续前进 |
[38:23] | Because you’ve seen worse, you’ve survived worse. | 因为你遭遇困境 努力走出困境 |
[38:27] | And you know we’ll survive, too. | 你知道我们一定可以在一起 |
[38:32] | You say you’re all… dark and twisty, | 你说你是 消极和扭曲的 |
[38:36] | But that’s not a flaw. | 可那不是缺点 |
[38:38] | It’s a strength. | 是一种力量 |
[38:41] | It makes you who you are. | 造就了你 |
[38:46] | I’m not gonna get down on one knee. | 我不会单膝跪下 |
[38:49] | I’m not gonna ask a question. | 也不会问你是否愿意 |
[38:53] | I love you, meredith grey. | 我爱你 梅丽狄斯・格蕾 |
[38:57] | And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想与你共度余生 |
[39:04] | And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我愿意与你共度余生 |
[39:30] | I don’t think… | 我不认为 |
[39:35] | I can’t handle it after all. | 我还是承受不了 |
[39:40] | What? what do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[39:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:46] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[39:51] | But I’m lying here in your arms… | 可是我躺在你的臂弯 |
[39:56] | And I’m afraid to fall asleep. | 却不敢入睡 |
[40:01] | Doesn’t matter how tough we are… | 与困难无关 |
[40:09] | I… I wanted to apologize for earlier. | 我 我想为之前的事情道歉 |
[40:11] | What I said was… it was out of line. | 我说的那些 太过分了 |
[40:15] | It’s already forgotten. | 已经过去了 |
[40:17] | Thank you for doing this. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[40:27] | Trauma always leaves a scar. | 创伤总会留下伤疤 |
[40:42] | I’m engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[40:45] | I broke up with owen. | 我跟欧文分手了 |
[40:56] | It follows us home… | 跟随我们回家 |
[41:02] | It changes our liv… | 改变我们的生活 |
[41:07] | I snooched into a cup for you today. | 今天我为你捐献了镜子 |
[41:13] | Um… thank you? | 谢谢 |
[41:14] | Trauma messes everybody up. | 创伤让人陷入困境 |
[41:16] | But maybe that’s the point. | 也许正是因为如此 |
[41:19] | All the pain and the fear and the crap… | 所有的伤痛 恐惧和烂摊子 |
[41:22] | Maybe going through all of that | 经历这一切 |
[41:24] | Is what keeps us moving forward. | 是我们前进的动力 |
[41:26] | It’s what pushes us. | 激励我们 |
[41:29] | Maybe we have to get a little messed up | 也许在我们加速前进之前 |
[41:31] | Before we can step up | 应该混乱点 |