时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | when something begins,you generally have no idea how it’s going to end. | 世间万事 结尾难料 |
[00:08] | the house you were going to sell becomes your home. | 打算出售的房子 变成了自己的家 |
[00:11] | the roommates you were forced to take in become your family. | 无奈收留的室友 变成了家人 |
[00:15] | and the one-night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life. | 想要遗忘的一夜情 却成了一生挚爱 |
[00:22] | how long have you been up? | 你醒来多久了? |
[00:25] | all night.I was trying to figure out How to get the tumor out of izzie’s brain. | 一夜没睡 一直在想怎么切除Izzie的肿瘤 |
[00:30] | Why are you smiling? | 笑什么? |
[00:32] | ’cause i figured out how to do it. | 因为我想到了 |
[00:34] | Once izzie’s in the clear,we’re gonna go to the bahamas And have our wedding on the beach. | 等Izzie的事处理好了 我们就到巴哈马去举行沙滩婚礼 |
[00:37] | The one & only beach club– You can actually have drinks during the ceremony. | 有唯一的海滩俱乐部 你在举行典礼的时候也能喝酒 |
[00:46] | Are you sure you’re okay to be up and around? | 你这样走动没问题吗? |
[00:48] | Yes.i have good days and bad days. | 嗯 我大风大浪都过来了 |
[00:51] | Plus,i don’t want to spend our entire honeymoon In a hospital bed. | 而且蜜月不能在病床上过 |
[00:54] | – This is not our honeymoon. – It totally is. | – 这不算是蜜月 – 当然算 |
[00:58] | Come on.i want you to meet my friends. | 来 让你认识一下我的朋友 |
[01:00] | I know all your friends. | 你的朋友我都认识 |
[01:01] | You know all my doctor friends.i’m a patient now. | 你认识的都是医生朋友 我现在是病人 |
[01:04] | You’re gonna meet my patient friends,and they’re gonna love my new husband. | 你得来见见我的病友 他们绝对会喜欢我的新婚老公的 |
[01:07] | – Don’t make a big deal. – i’m not gonna make a big deal. | – 低调 – 我没高调啊 |
[01:10] | i’m a bride. | 我结婚啦 |
[01:14] | Iz,come on.i’m getting her a real one. | 拜托 Iz 我会给她买个真的 |
[01:16] | i love this one,And that makes it a real one. | 我喜欢这个 这就足够了 |
[01:19] | Okay,everybody,this is alex,my husband. | 各位 这是我老公 Alex |
[01:23] | Husband,this is austin,star,meg,miguel and alison. | 老公 这是Austin Star Meg Miguel 还有Alison |
[01:28] | Can you turn him around so we can see the butt? | 让他转个身 我来鉴定一下臀部 |
[01:31] | Yes.alex? | 麻烦 Alex? |
[01:33] | – What,are you kidding me? – No. | – 你没搞错吧? – 没啊 |
[01:35] | oh,a big trauma just came in.that’s… | 天 有个重伤员 简直… |
[01:39] | – That’s quality booty. – right? | – 哇 斩获颇丰嘛 – 我说吧? |
[01:41] | – Congratulations,izzie. – thank you. | – 恭喜啊 Izzie – 谢谢 |
[01:47] | So,uh… I had a good session with my shrink this morning. | 呃…我早上的心理治疗很顺利 |
[01:52] | Did you talk to her about your mom? | 跟她说了你母亲的事吗? |
[01:58] | I mean,have you seen your mom yet? | 我是说 你见过你母亲了吗? |
[01:59] | ’cause she lives,like,you know,a few miles away,And she thinks you’re still in iraq. | 你知道 她住的没几步远 而且以为你还在伊拉克 |
[02:03] | yeah,i–i’m planning to see her. | 对对 我…是打算去看她 |
[02:06] | When? | 什么时候? |
[02:13] | Dr. hunt… i’m not on trauma today? | Hunt医生 我今天不在外伤科吗? |
[02:15] | Follow me,o’malley. | 跟我来 O’Malley |
[02:19] | Lieutenant lowell,i’m Dr. hunt.We spoke on the phone. | Lowell中尉 我是Hunt医生 我们通过电话 |
[02:21] | major hunt,it’s good to finally meet you.My c.o. has told me a lot about you. | Hunt少校 很荣幸见到你 我的长官常谈起你 |
[02:24] | Ah,you shouldn’t believe anything steve mason tells you. | Steve Mason的话你可别信 |
[02:27] | This is Dr. o’malley,and you’ve already met Dr. torres. | 这是O’Malley医生 Torres医生你已经见过了 |
[02:29] | I’m looking at charlie’s post-op scans,but i’m not finding Anything functionally wrong with the leg. | 我看过Charlie的术后扫描了 没发现他的腿有任何官能性损伤 |
[02:34] | except that i can’t walk or run or move really Without serious pain. | 但是我的腿稍微移动一下 就有钻心的疼痛 |
[02:38] | I’ve tried everything– medications,physical therapy.Nothing works. | 吃药 理疗我都试过了 一点用都没有 |
[02:42] | – Which could indicate nerve damage. – Or a chronic pain syndrome. | – 这样看来有可能是神经损伤 – 或者慢性疼痛综合征 |
[02:45] | and we can definitely look into Pain management procedures,But surgically,i’m afraid,uh,there’s nothing i can do. | 我们可以尝试疼痛治疗法 但从外科角度来说 恐怕没什么希望 |
[02:53] | Actually,there is. | 那也不一定 |
[02:56] | You could cut it off. | 你可以把它截断 |
[02:58] | You can cut it off And replace it with a prosthetic leg So i can get back to iraq where i’m needed. | 截肢后装上义肢 我就能重回伊拉克了 |
[03:13] | GREY ANATOMY eason 5 Episode23.24 | |
[03:17] | did you know that’s why he was here? | 你知道他为这个而来吗? |
[03:19] | No,but is it such an unreasonable request? | 不知道 可他有在无理取闹吗? |
[03:21] | Unreasonable? | 无理取闹? |
[03:22] | cutting off a viable limb is dismemberment. | 这么做等于肢解 |
[03:24] | That kid made lieutenant at 19. | 这孩子19岁就是中尉了 |
[03:26] | He was planning on spending the rest of his life In the military. | 他打算把一生都奉献给军队 |
[03:28] | they gonna take him back with one leg? | 剩一条腿了部队也要他? |
[03:30] | There have been several lower-leg amputees Who’ve returned to active duty with prosthetics. | 有些小腿被截的人通过整形术继续服役 |
[03:34] | voluntary amputees? | 自愿截肢? |
[03:35] | Maybe.i don’t know. | 有可能 我不知道 |
[03:36] | Are you saying i have to turn this kid away? | 你觉得我能拒绝他吗? |
[03:38] | His c.o. sent him here because he trusts me. | 他的指挥官信任我 所以送他来这 |
[03:40] | We could get another set of scans And then try an epidural for the pain. | 我们可以再拍些片子 然后做硬膜外阻滞 |
[03:45] | Dr. torres? | Torres医生? |
[03:47] | Fine.do an m.r.i. and an epidural. | 好吧 去做核磁共振和硬膜外注射 |
[03:50] | I’ll take a look at the scans,But if the leg is healthy,i’m not cutting it off. | 我会看结果 腿没问题 我是不会切除的 |
[03:58] | Dr. bailey,are you busy today? | Bailey医生 你今天有时间吗? |
[04:01] | that depends.You got any more dying children you want me to become Overly attached to before they expire? | 要看你有没需要格外呵护的孩子 |
[04:06] | No.i have an 8-year-old neuroblastoma patient,And he’s gonna live. | 不是 有个8岁的成神经细胞瘤的病人 他绝对可以活下来 |
[04:09] | i can feel it in my bones. | 我的直觉告诉我的 |
[04:11] | So scrub in with me and see the joy. | 快来手术感受一下救人的愉悦吧 |
[04:13] | um,Dr. bailey. | 呃…Bailey医生 |
[04:14] | May i borrow you? | 能跟我来下吗? |
[04:18] | Who is santa claus? | 圣诞老人是谁? |
[04:20] | An old white man who lives at the north pole And enters people’s homes inappropriately. | 住在北极 进别人家不走门的白人老头 |
[04:24] | No. | 错 |
[04:26] | i’m santa claus. | 我才是圣诞老人 |
[04:32] | all systems ready. | 系统准备就绪 |
[04:34] | Oh,no,you did not! | 天哪 不是吧! |
[04:37] | Oh,yes,i did. | 没错 |
[04:38] | The da vinci s.i. h.d. surgical system. | 达芬奇外科手术系统 |
[04:42] | Tell me you didn’t wait Till i had all but left the general surgery program To buy us a da vinci! | 你不是在我马上就要离开普外的时候 买了个达芬奇系统吧 |
[04:48] | Care to take it out for a spin? | 想不想玩一玩? |
[04:51] | Santa. | 圣诞老爷爷 |
[04:55] | Hey,i was thinking,you know,With,uh,derek and meredith getting married, | 我在想 Derek和Meredith结婚了 |
[05:00] | they,uh,Probably don’t want us hanging out in the attic much longer. | 呃 估计就不想让我们老待在他们那了 |
[05:03] | So i was thinking i’d start looking for a condo. | 所以我想自己买个公寓 |
[05:07] | Perfect,And then you’d finally have a place of your own. | 太好了 你终于有自己的地方住了 |
[05:09] | Actually,i was,you know,thinking maybe you’d,uh,You’d come with me. | 呃…其实吧…我在想… 你能不能和我一起… |
[05:15] | absolutely.no,i-i– i would love to see it. | 当然 不是 我当然会和你一起看看 |
[05:17] | I’m so happy for you. | 真替你高兴 |
[05:24] | How much of that did you hear? | 你都听见了? |
[05:26] | You mean the part where you asked her to move in with you,Or the part where she shot you down? | 你是指邀请她同居还是被她拒绝? |
[05:30] | I was here for both. | 我都听见了 |
[05:32] | By the way,it’s just way too early For you to be moving in with lexie. | 顺便说一下 你现在和Lexie住一起还太早了 |
[05:36] | you don’t have to do everything i do. | 不用对我亦步亦趋 |
[05:38] | this is not about you. | 这和你无关 |
[05:39] | I have my own future to think about.life is short. | 我要考虑自己的未来 人生苦短 |
[05:42] | Look at what’s going on with stevens. | 你看看Stevens |
[05:44] | don’t worry about stevens.i got a plan. | 你不用担心Stevens 我有办法 |
[05:47] | You want to remove her hippocampus? | 你打算切除她的海马体? |
[05:48] | One of them.it’s a common procedure for seizure patients. | 切其中之一 这是癫痫患者的常规手术 |
[05:51] | Removing her hippocampus Could compromise her memory,her speech. | 切除海马体 有可能危害到她的记忆 语言 |
[05:54] | She wouldn’t be able to practice medicine anymore. | 有可能断送她的职业生涯 |
[05:56] | i have performed this surgery hundreds of times. | 这个手术我做了几百次了 |
[05:58] | On cancer patients?no,but it’s– | – 对癌症病人吗? – 不是 但… |
[06:00] | If you do the surgery,i could lose my memory? | 这个手术有可能导致我失忆? |
[06:05] | It’s unlikely,but it’s possible. | 理论上有可能 但不会的 |
[06:07] | and if you don’t do the surgery? | 那要是不做这个手术呢? |
[06:09] | we could shrink the tumor with i.l.-2. | 我们可以用白介素-2控制肿瘤 |
[06:11] | if the tumor doesn’t kill me first. | 前提是我还没被它弄死 |
[06:12] | – Why take the chance? – have you even done a wada test To see how her memory would be affected? | – 为什么不试一试? – 你做过韦达测验确定她会不会失忆吗? |
[06:15] | putting her brain to sleep and asking her to remember A bunch of flash cards is not an accurate assessment Of the post-surgical outcome. | 把她催眠 让她记一堆字卡 是不能准确估计手术结果的 |
[06:19] | but it would tell us whether or not She could function afterwards,And as Dr. stevens’ primary physician– | 但能说明她以后还能否正常生活 作为她的主治内科医生… |
[06:23] | fine,i’ll do it.it’s unnecessary– | 行行 有必要我就做 |
[06:24] | The surgery is unnecessary. | 这个手术就没必要 |
[06:25] | the tumor’s already symptomatic.she’s having hallucinations. | 肿瘤已经开始出现症状了 她开始产生幻觉了 |
[06:41] | That’s a nice ring. | 戒指很漂亮 |
[06:43] | Alex outdid himself. | Alex可花了血本了 |
[06:45] | We’re gonna have beautiful kids,Don’t you think? | 我们会有很漂亮的孩子 你说呢? |
[06:49] | Is four too many? | 4个太多吗? |
[06:51] | Four is perfect. | 4个刚好 |
[06:53] | Ideally,it would be two boys and two girls– One of which would definitely be a tomboy. | 理想状况下 应该有两男两女 其中一个女孩还是假小子 |
[06:58] | And i was thinking I should have them pretty close together,Though that might be stupid. | 而且我想接二连三的生 听起来很蠢吧 |
[07:03] | Why wait? | 时不待我 |
[07:04] | exactly. | 没错 |
[07:06] | That way,If i’m not able to practice medicine anymore… | 这样的话 如果我不能继续当医生了… |
[07:09] | You won’t want to. | 你不想这样的 |
[07:11] | You don’t think? | 你这么觉得? |
[07:13] | – Do you? – I’m asking you. | – 你呢? – 我在问你 |
[07:15] | Why do you keep agreeing with everything i say? | 你为什么一直附和我说的话? |
[07:18] | Because i am you. | 因为我就是你 |
[07:21] | i’m your tumor.You’re… talking to yourself. | 我代表着你的肿瘤 你在自言自语… |
[07:25] | Right. | 对 |
[07:27] | At least until you have surgery,if you have surgery. | 至少在你做手术之前是 如果你打算做的话 |
[07:31] | Are you gonna have surgery? | 你会做吗? |
[07:46] | If derek cuts the tumor out,i could lose my memory,And if he doesn’t,i could die. | Derek切掉肿瘤 我有可能失忆 如果他不切 我有可能会死 |
[07:52] | I don’t know what to do.alex,tell me what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 Alex 告诉我 |
[07:56] | Iz,i can’t tell you what to do. | Iz 我没办法告诉你 |
[07:58] | of course you can.You’re my husband. | 你当然可以 你是我丈夫 |
[07:59] | that’s what husbands do.They stomp around telling their wives what to do. | 丈夫不就是干这个的 跳着脚告诉老婆该干什么 |
[08:03] | It’s your job. | 这是你的责任 |
[08:04] | no,my job is to support whatever you want to do. | 我的责任是支持你的选择 |
[08:06] | I don’t know what i want to do. | 我不知道自己要怎么做 |
[08:08] | That’s why i’m asking you. | 所以我才问你 |
[08:11] | Okay,i have an idea. | 好吧 我有办法了 |
[08:13] | Let’s put it to a vote. | 我们投票决定 |
[08:16] | – all in favor of the surgery… – No,we’re not voting.no one’s–no one’s voting. | – 同意手术的… – 不要投票 没人要投票 |
[08:20] | Opposed? | 反对的? |
[08:21] | I’m opposed… To voting. | 我反对…反对投票 |
[08:25] | Just decide for me.please. | 帮我做个决定吧 求你们了 |
[08:27] | You don’t have to know right now. | 你不必现在就决定 |
[08:29] | think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[08:32] | I don’t have time. | 我没时间了 |
[08:38] | Captain mason told me that you saved his life At least four times in the field. | Mason上尉告诉我 你在战场上至少救了他四次 |
[08:41] | yeah,and a couple of times in the canteen,But don’t tell mason i told you that. | 是啊 在食堂里还救了几次呢 别说我告诉你的哦 |
[08:44] | So… you think i’ll get to go back? | 那…你觉得我能回去了? |
[08:49] | Are you sure you want to? | 你确定要这么做吗? |
[08:51] | I mean,why do you want to cut off your leg Just to go back to the war? | 为什么宁可截肢也要重回战场呢? |
[08:57] | Don’t you have family? | 你没有家人吗? |
[08:59] | You know what it’s like to have family who don’t know you,Who don’t get you,maybe even don’t like you? | 你知道有家人 但他们不了解你 不理解你 甚至不喜欢你的滋味吗? |
[09:04] | Yeah,actually,uh,i have brothers. | 嗯 实际上 我有哥哥 |
[09:07] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[09:10] | So there’s that family,The guys i grew up with,And we’ve got nothing in common, | 一边是伴我长大 但没共同语言的家人 |
[09:14] | And then there’s my guys in iraq– | 一边是我在伊拉克的兄弟 |
[09:19] | My real family Whatever we got into,we were in it together. | 我真正的家人 一起出生入死的人 |
[09:25] | But here,i’m alone.i’m nobody. | 但在这 我孤身一人 什么都不是 |
[09:29] | And i’ve tried.You know,i’ve tried fitting in here. | 我尝试过 也想融入这里的生活 |
[09:32] | I’ve tried being a regular person. | 尝试过做个平头百姓 |
[09:34] | I’ve tried getting a job,but there aren’t any. | 尝试过找工作 但没有工作让我做 |
[09:37] | There are a lot of things that i wanted to be in my life,A lot of things i wanted to do,But none of them’s here. | 我对生活有期待 有目标 但都不是在这里 |
[09:49] | This is alison clark.she was referred to me two years ago. | 这是Alison Clark 她两年前被转到我这里来 |
[09:52] | Mets in her brain,liver,kidney? | 大脑 肺脏和肾脏都有转移灶? |
[09:55] | she ended up having five surgeries And extensive chemo,which worked,But then… | 她后来做了五次手术还有大面积化疗 一开始奏效了 但之后… |
[10:04] | Oh,yeah,the mets came back. | 哦 转移灶又回来了 |
[10:06] | That’s when i started her i.l.-2 therapy. | 所以我开始用白介素-2疗法 |
[10:09] | And now… After three treatments in as many months… | 结果通过这几个月的治疗… |
[10:18] | The mets are gone? | 转移灶不见了? |
[10:19] | The mets are gone. | 转移灶没了 |
[10:22] | Dr. stevens should be patient. | Stevens医生应该耐心 |
[10:24] | She should give her therapies a chance. | 她应该考虑药物治疗的 |
[10:27] | As surgeons,we like to cut,But… Sometimes there’s a better way. | 外科医生都爱手术 但可能有更好的选择 |
[10:38] | Let me retract that small bowel So you’ll have better visualization. | 让我缩回小肠 给你清理视野 |
[10:42] | You know what,chief?Thanks to leo,you don’t have to. | 知道吗 主任 多亏了Leo 你不用这么做了 |
[10:46] | – leo? – Leonardo… da vinci. | – Leonardo…就是达芬奇 |
[10:49] | Here,here,watch this. | 看这个 看这个 |
[10:52] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[10:54] | 540 degrees of wristed movement. | 540度旋转机械腕 |
[10:59] | Can’t do that with a laparoscope. | 腹腔镜可做不到 |
[11:01] | Or in open surgery.Feels pretty good,doesn’t it? | 开放性手术也做不到 感觉不错吧? |
[11:11] | Dr. bailey,Are you making lightsaber noises? | Bailey医生 你在玩激光剑吗? |
[11:15] | Uh,not anymore,sir. | 呃 不吵了 头儿 |
[11:19] | You know,Dr. chalikonda at cleveland clinic Is doing single-incision gall bladder removal Through the belly button. | 克利夫兰诊所的Chalikonda医生正在 研究通过肚脐进行单切口胆囊切除术 |
[11:27] | We could try that on the next one… | 下次我们也可以试一试… |
[11:31] | If you’re up to it. | 如果你有空的话 |
[11:33] | – Don’t tease me,sir. – Oh,i’m not. | – 别逗我了 头儿 – 哦 我没有 |
[11:36] | Why should Dr. chalikonda have all the fun? | 凭啥只让Chalikonda医生玩呢? |
[11:48] | It’s impressive,but it took two years to get these results. | 看上去不错 但花了两年才得到这个结果 |
[11:51] | Yeah,but these two scans were taken three months apart. | 是啊 但这些片子只间隔三个月 |
[11:53] | But izzie may not have three months. | 可Izzie可能都没有三个月了 |
[11:55] | That tumor could start bleeding in three days or three seconds. | 那个肿瘤可能三天内就会开始流血 甚至是三秒钟内 |
[11:59] | And since when are you not about cutting? | 从何时起你反对手术了? |
[12:01] | Since it may not be in the best interest of our patient. | 我们一直没从病人角度考虑 |
[12:03] | And derek’s not acting in izzie’s best interest? | Derek没有从Izzie的角度考虑? |
[12:09] | They’re ready for us in radiology. | 放射科已经在等我们了 |
[12:27] | – Okay,iz,I am going to show you a series– A series of images that you want me to try to remember | – 好的 Iz 我要给你展示一些 – 一些图片 Derek让我的右脑休眠时 |
[12:32] | Once derek puts the right side of my brain to sleep. | |
[12:36] | Hit me.show me what you got. | 来吧 给我看看你的图吧 |
[12:39] | okay.Is that a schnauzer or a scottie? | 好 这是只雪纳瑞还是只苏格兰梗? |
[12:41] | How specific do i need to be? | 我需要说得多具体? |
[12:43] | dog’s fine. | 狗就行了 |
[12:46] | It’s either a 727 or a 747. | 不是架727 就是747 |
[12:49] | Plane. | 飞机 |
[12:52] | Ooh,a 2-story victorian mansion. | 哇 两层的维多利亚式豪宅 |
[12:54] | – We would also accept the word “house.” – Schnauzer,747,mansion. | – 说”房子”我们也能懂 – 雪纳瑞 747 豪宅 |
[12:59] | schnauzer,747,mansion. | 雪纳瑞 747 豪宅 |
[13:01] | Or dog,plane,house. | 或者 狗 飞机 房子 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna put the right hemisphere of your brain To sleep now,okay? | 现在我要让你大脑的右半球休眠了 |
[13:07] | Dog,plane,house. dog,plane,house. … | 狗 飞机 房子… |
[13:18] | Okay,now we just wait for the brain activity In that area to stop. | 好 现在我们就等着 这个区域的脑部活动停止下来 |
[13:22] | Dog,plane,house.dog,plane… H… | 狗 飞机 房子 狗 飞机 房… |
[13:38] | Okay,iz. | 好的 Iz |
[13:39] | can you tell me what you saw? | 能告诉我你刚看到了什么吗? |
[13:47] | Show her the cards. | 给她看卡片 |
[13:50] | Um… what’s this? | 嗯…这是什么? |
[13:55] | Dog.Can you say dog? | 狗 你能说”狗”吗? |
[14:03] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么名字? |
[14:04] | just stick to the cards,meredith. | 还是看卡片吧 Meredith |
[14:11] | M… Meredith. | |
[14:13] | You know my name.you can say my name. | 你知道我名字的 你能说我的名字的 |
[14:15] | – M… – This is what i was afraid of. | – 这就是我所害怕见到的 |
[14:21] | Okay,who’s alex? | 好吧 Alex是谁? |
[14:25] | Iz,okay,you don’t have to speak. | Iz 好吧 你不用说话 |
[14:27] | Just nod your head for me if you know who alex karev is. | 如果你知道Alex Karev是谁 只要点头就好 |
[14:43] | The test impaired your memory to such a degree that I have to strongly recommend you don’t have the surgery. | 从测试对你记忆的损害程度来看 我强烈建议你不要动手术 |
[14:48] | Izzie,the test was the worst-case scenario. | Izzie 测试只是给出了最坏的可能 |
[14:50] | – The result has nothing to do with the surgery. – we don’t know that. | – 结果与手术无关 – 我们并不知道 |
[14:53] | What i do know is that not operating Is every bit as risky as the surgery itself,If not more,but it’s up to you. | 我所知道的是 不动手术和动手术 有一样的风险 但都要听你的 |
[15:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[15:04] | I think he’s talking to you,not me. | 我觉得他是在跟你说 不是我 |
[15:06] | I’ll leave you two alone to discuss this. | 我留你们俩单独谈谈 |
[15:08] | Uh,i’ll come with you.i have a couple of questions. | 呃 我跟你一起去出去 我有几个问题 |
[15:10] | – wait,alex. – Just think about what you want to do for a second,okay? | – 等一下 Alex – 想想自己到底想怎样 好吗? |
[15:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[15:25] | You are not having this surgery. | 你不能做手术 |
[15:30] | I need you to not talk medicine to me,okay? | 别跟我讲医学上的东西 好吗? |
[15:33] | Talk to me like i’m your friend,Like i’m the guy whose cereal you eat in the morning,And tell me what to do. | 以朋友的身份 住在一起的朋友 告诉我该怎么办 |
[15:39] | karev– Please.karev,i can’t tell you what to do. | – 拜托了 – Karev 我不能告诉你该怎么办 |
[15:42] | What if it was meredith? | 如果换作是Meredith呢? |
[15:45] | What would you do if you had to choose Between spending a few more months with meredith Knowing she was gonna die– | 你会怎么选 陪她走过人生的最后几个月 |
[15:52] | Watching her hurt,watching her sick– | 只能看她疼痛 看她难受 |
[15:57] | Or spending the rest of your life With someone who looked like meredith But wasn’t her anymore? | 还是与一个 长的像Meredith的陌生人共度余生? |
[16:02] | She’s the one good thing that ever happened to me,The one good thing. | 她是我此生唯一的美好 |
[16:07] | So i need to know what to do. | 所以我想知道 该怎么办 |
[16:08] | I need you to tell me– what if it was meredith? | 我想让你告诉我 如果是Meredith 你会怎么办? |
[16:15] | I would ask her to have the surgery. | 我会请求她做手术的 |
[16:21] | you couldn’t remember anything. | 你不记得所有事情了 |
[16:23] | You didn’t know my name. | 你不知道我的名字 |
[16:25] | You didn’t know who derek was. | 你不知道Derek是谁 |
[16:27] | you didn’t know who alex was. | 你不知道Alex是谁 |
[16:29] | You couldn’t even remember how to speak. | 你甚至不知道该怎么开口说话 |
[16:31] | How come i don’t remember any of this? | 我怎么会不记得这些呢? |
[16:32] | Because the tumor is sitting right in the middle Of everything that makes you you. | 因为肿瘤让你变了个人 |
[16:37] | I was standing there talking to you Exactly like i am now,Only you weren’t there. | 当时我就站在那儿 像现在一样跟你说话 但你不在那里 |
[16:44] | You weren’t you. | 你已不是你 |
[16:46] | you were gone. | 你已经不见了 |
[16:49] | So what do i do? | 那我该怎么办? |
[16:51] | Well,swender has a patient– Female,22 years old,metastatic melanoma. | Swender有个病人 女性 22岁 转移性黑色素瘤 |
[16:57] | – Alison clark?- after three months of the i.l.-2,Her mets were gone– all of them. | – 用了三个月白介素-2 所有转移灶都没了 |
[17:04] | You’re not having this surgery. | 不要做手术 |
[17:09] | Don’t do it. | 别做手术 |
[17:10] | that’s my vote.Don’t have the surgery. | 这是我的一票 别做手术 |
[17:14] | I didn’t.i freakin’ hate surgery. | 我就没做 我恨死手术了 |
[17:18] | I’m hallucinating,alison. | 我在产生幻觉 Alison |
[17:22] | I have really long conversations With dead people And i see things that aren’t… | 我能和死人聊上很久 我还可以看见… |
[17:27] | Like right now,for example,I’m pretty certain there aren’t birds flying over your head | 就像现在 我敢肯定你头上不该有鸟在盘旋的 |
[17:33] | Because this is a hospital and that would be weird,But that’s what i’m seeing. | 医院里有鸟就怪了 但我能看见 |
[17:39] | I have a brain tumor.Am i really not gonna let them cut it out? | 我有个脑瘤 真不让他们取出来吗? |
[17:42] | I didn’t let them cut out mine. | 我就没让他们切除 |
[17:45] | It’s like… Okay,one minute,i’m this college kid,Rowing crew and being an idiot And forgetting my sunscreen | 就好像…前一刻我还是个大学生 参加划船队 像个傻子一样忘记涂防晒霜 |
[17:54] | and thinking it doesn’t matter Because i’m me,And life has worked out pretty well for me. | 还觉得没有关系 因为这就是我 我的生活还过得不错 |
[18:00] | And then the next minute,They’re cutting into my body every other week. | 但紧接着 他们就隔周给我做一次手术 |
[18:05] | I had 15 surgeries. | 我做过15个手术 |
[18:08] | And then i said,enough. | 然后我说 够了 |
[18:12] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[18:14] | I’ll row crew in heaven or whatever. | 我会继续划船 在天堂 或是其他地方 |
[18:18] | And then the i.l.-2 worked. | 但之后 白介素-2有效果了 |
[18:21] | It worked. | 真的见效了 |
[18:23] | I come here every three weeks,I get my medicine,And… | 我每隔三周来这里 用点药 然后… |
[18:28] | i don’t have a brain tumor anymore. | 我的脑瘤就没了 |
[18:36] | Look,charlie,if we admit you,If we do what you’re asking us to do,The pain in your leg… | Charlie 如果我们同意你的要求 你腿上的疼痛感… |
[18:41] | There’s no way of knowing if amputation will cure it. | 我们无法知道截肢是否能奏效 |
[18:43] | – but it might. – Yes,it might. | – 但也是有可能的 – 是的 有可能 |
[18:45] | and once i get the prosthetic,then– | 而且一旦我装上假肢 那– |
[18:47] | Uh,it will be months before i can even begin Fitting you with a prosthetic, | 呃 还得等好几个月 我才能给你安假肢 |
[18:51] | Which won’t feel anything like a new leg,by the way. | 而且顺便提醒你 假肢根本不像一条新腿 |
[18:53] | It will feel like 5 pounds of metal that hurts and pinches. | 它会像5磅重的金属 还会弄疼你 |
[18:57] | And what if the army says no? | 如果军队不同意呢? |
[18:58] | – no,no– What if they don’t take you back? | – 不会的 – 如果他们不要你了呢? |
[18:59] | – they will.chances are that– You really want to take that chance,charlie? | – 不会的 可能 – Charlie 你真的要冒这个险吗? |
[19:03] | You’re asking me to remove one of your limbs. | 我可是要切掉你的一条腿啊 |
[19:05] | yeah,you think i don’t know that?You think i want to cut my leg off? | 你以为我不知道? 你以为我想截肢? |
[19:08] | of course not. | 当然不是 |
[19:10] | Am i sure about this?no. | 我自己就很确定吗? 也不是 |
[19:11] | The only thing i’m sure about is that i am in hell right now. | 但我确定 我现在生不如死 |
[19:14] | that i am sure of. | 我很确定 |
[19:17] | i’ve lost everything– Everything i’ve worked for,everything that i care about– | 我现在什么都没有 我所努力的 关心的 都没有了 |
[19:20] | And i’ve traded it in for A 6-times-a-day pain-pill habit that doesn’t even work. | 每天服用六次止痛药也没用 这就是我所得到的结果 |
[19:24] | So don’t waste both our times by trying to scare me,Because you do not scare me,Dr. torres. | 所以别再浪费你们的时间了 你们吓不倒我的 |
[19:29] | After everything i’ve been through,Nothing scares me. | 经历了这么多 我已经无所畏惧 |
[19:36] | So are we gonna do this or not? | 你们到底帮不帮我切? |
[19:43] | Dr. robbins,Dr. bailey just performed seattle grace’s First single-incision gall bladder removal.. | Robbins医生 就在刚才Bailey医生 完成了我们院首例单切入胆囊切除术 |
[19:50] | that’s cool. | 真牛啊 |
[19:52] | – Through the patient’s belly button. – and now it’s kinda creepy. | – 就从病人的肚脐切入的哦 – 那就有点恐怖了 |
[19:55] | No,no.you shoulda seen it. | 没有呢 你真应该去看看 |
[19:56] | No scars,no bleeding,and about half the time It would’ve taken laparoscopically. | 无疤痕 不流血 比用腹腔镜节省一半时间. |
[20:01] | You want to do one after lunch?i’ve got another coli. | 午饭后还要再做一次吗? 我手上还有一个结肠病人 |
[20:03] | y-you don’t mind? | 可以吗? |
[20:05] | Oh,well,also,I guess i’m on my own for this afternoon. | 呀 那我下午就自己一个人咯 |
[20:09] | My neuroblastoma? | 做成神经细胞瘤手术 |
[20:10] | No,no,no,no.don’t worry.you don’t have to. | 不不 别担心 你不用的 |
[20:13] | You’ll have the rest of your life to do neuroblastomas. | 调来儿科 你有的是机会 |
[20:15] | Well,then i’ll see you after lunch,sir. | 那午餐后见咯 |
[20:20] | okay. Chief. | 主任 |
[20:22] | Yes,Dr. robbins. | Robbins医生 咋啦 |
[20:26] | – Chief… – Did you want to tell me something? | – 主任… – 有什么事吗? |
[20:31] | I am going to cry,and i just want you to know That i know that it’s going to happen,and i just want you to ignore it. | 我想哭 等下我就要崩溃了 你就当没看到吧 |
[20:38] | And i’m not crying because i’m upset. | 我不是因为不开心才哭 |
[20:40] | It’s just what happens when i get mad At people of authority. | 每次生领导的气 我就会这样 |
[20:44] | you’re mad at me? | 你生我的气? |
[20:46] | i am mad at you. | 是的 |
[20:48] | And i’m crying because you’re the boss,my boss,Which brings up my issues of authority | 我哭是因为你是我的头儿 让我想起了上司的问题 |
[20:52] | and my dad,Who you kind of remind me of. | 还有我的父亲 |
[20:54] | Not that you’re old,but you command respect. | 不是因为你老 而是因为你令人尊敬 |
[20:56] | People respect you.i mean,i know i do,And i know bailey does,which is why i’m mad. | 人们尊敬你 我也是 Bailey也是 所以我才生气 |
[21:00] | Because it’s wrong,sir. | 这是不对的 主任 |
[21:03] | it’s wrong and mean to use a robot To lure Dr. bailey back into general surgery ’cause i don’t have a robot. | 你用机器人勾引Bailey回普外 真的很卑鄙 我没先进机器 |
[21:08] | All i have are little kids,And… they’re not as fun as a robot. | 我只有一群孩子 他们没有机器人那么有趣 |
[21:12] | And they’re not shiny and–and new and silver And they don’t have things Coming out of their belly buttons,But… | 也没那么亮眼 也不需要肚脐微创手术 但是… |
[21:19] | i will fight you,and i will win… sir. | 我会抗争到底…主任 我会赢你 |
[21:23] | You think you can fight me and win? | 你要和我抗争 还打败我? |
[21:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:31] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:33] | Because i have something that you don’t have.I have joy… Sir. | 我有你所缺乏的东西 那就是乐趣 |
[21:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦? |
[21:50] | Oh,we’re just going over,uh,izzie’s i.l.-2 schedule. | 哦 我们在谈Izzie的白介素-2治疗进展 |
[21:52] | Oh,for after the surgery? | 是术后吗? |
[22:00] | I decided not to have the surgery. | 我决定不做手术 |
[22:03] | What? | 什么? |
[22:05] | – Uh,maybe we should come back… – Yeah. | – 呃 我们稍后回来… – 好吧 |
[22:07] | – Dr. yang. – Sure. | – Yang医生 – 好的 |
[22:13] | – You’re having the surgery. – what? | – 你必须做手术 – 什么? |
[22:14] | Shepherd said this is your last shot. | Shepherd说这是你最后的机会 |
[22:16] | – but i dec– Look,i am your husband,And i say that you are having the surgery. | – 但是我已经决定了 – 听着 我是你老公 我要你做手术 |
[22:21] | what happened to,”this is your decision”? | 不是说让我作主吗? |
[22:23] | That was when i thought you were gonna make the right one. | 那时候 我以为你会做出正确决定 |
[22:25] | But you chose wrong,So now you don’t get to make this decision on your own,Because you married me. | 但你却没有 所以现在由不得你了 谁让你现在是我老婆 |
[22:30] | It’s not just your life at stake anymore. | 不仅你命悬一线 |
[22:32] | It’s my life,too,my life with you. | 我也是 我们是息息相关的 |
[22:36] | So you can tell swender whatever you want,But i’m telling shepherd and i’m telling you,You’re having the surgery. | 所以随便你跟Swender说什么 但我告诉你 你必须手术 |
[22:55] | She may be your friend,But that doesn’t give you the right to go in and– | 就算她是你朋友 你也没权力怂恿她 |
[22:58] | And talk her out of a surgery you know nothing about. | 让她放弃手术 何况你对此一无所知 |
[22:59] | You’re not her doctor. | 你又不是她的医生 |
[23:00] | you’re swender’s resident.What you did is not only inappropriate… | 你只是Swender的住院医生 你的行为很不恰当 |
[23:03] | – derek– It is unprofessional. | – 而且很不专业 |
[23:04] | you crossed the line,cristina. | Cristina 你逾越了 |
[23:05] | no,she didn’t.i did. | 她没有 是我干的 |
[23:07] | I’m the one who convinced izzie not to have the surgery. | 是我让Izzie不做手术的 |
[23:10] | I’m the one you should be yelling at right now. | 你应该骂我才对 |
[23:16] | Well,i’m gonna go now. | 呃 那我走了 |
[23:20] | Unless you want to apologize to– Okay. | 除非你想要道歉 好吧 |
[23:29] | My mother disappeared right in front of me. | 我妈妈就在我面前消失 |
[23:32] | Everything she had,everything she was– Her dignity,her memory. | 她所拥有的一切 尊严和记忆 |
[23:36] | In the end,she wasn’t even my mother anymore. | 最后 她都不再是我母亲 |
[23:38] | Izzie is not your mother. | Izzie不是你母亲 |
[23:39] | She doesn’t have an untreatable brain condition. | 她的大脑不存在绝境 |
[23:41] | She has a tumor,and it can be treated. | 她只是长了个肿瘤 而且是可以治好的 |
[23:45] | – Don’t make this personal,meredith. – i wasn’t. | – 别把私人感情卷进来 Meredith – 我没有 |
[23:47] | You went to izzie as her friend And you made up her mind for her. | 你作为Izzie的朋友去看她 然后帮她做决定 |
[23:50] | So now as my resident,you go back there and change it,Because this tumor will kill her. | 现在作为住院医生 我要你扭转局势 肿瘤会要了她的命的 |
[24:00] | Quick consult,Dr. yang. | 我们谈一谈 Yang医生 |
[24:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊? |
[24:09] | I’ve realized,The reason i haven’t told my mother i’m back Is because part of me is still over there. | 我没有告诉妈妈我回来了 是因为我没有完全地归来 |
[24:13] | I made a commitment to the army that i wasn’t able to fulfill. | 我参军时曾立下承诺 却没有实现它 |
[24:16] | If my unit hadn’t been destroyed,I would still be there. | 如果不是我们组解散 我仍将留在那里 |
[24:18] | So no wonder i can’t sleep at night Or–or look my mother in the eye. | 所以 难怪我夜不能寐 难怪我无法直面母亲 |
[24:22] | No wonder you and i– we can’t move forward. | 难怪我和你止步不前 |
[24:24] | My work there isn’t done. | 我在那的使命没有完成 |
[24:26] | Until it is,i have no business being here. | 除非我完成使命 否则我不能继续留在这 |
[24:32] | So… i’ve decided to go back. | 所以…我决定回去了 |
[24:37] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:40] | – Cristina,come on.i’m sorry.. – what.what am i supposed to say? | – Cristina 别这样 我很抱歉 – 你想要我说什么? |
[24:44] | I could use your support. | 我需要你的支持 |
[24:47] | You don’t have it. | 办不到 |
[24:56] | Dr. torres. | Torres医生 |
[24:58] | Dr. o’malley. | O’Malley医生 |
[25:01] | – I just wanted to apologize for… – It’s okay,charlie. | – 对不起… – Charlie 没事的 |
[25:04] | – You don’t have to do that. – no,i do, | – 你不需要这样 – 不 我要 |
[25:07] | ’cause you were both just trying to do your job in there,And your job is to put people back together, | 你们不过是在尽自己的职责 救死扶伤 修修补补 |
[25:11] | Not take them apart,and i get that. | 而不是把它们分开 我理解 |
[25:15] | And i know it doesn’t make sense to you That i would want to go back to a place Where people get hurt and die,but… | 我也知道你们无法理解 为何我要回到那个危险之地 |
[25:21] | We’re there because we’re trying to help people,Save people,same as you. | 但和你们一样 我们在那里也是救助生命 |
[25:26] | It’s my job,who i am,it’s… | 那是我的工作 我的理想 |
[25:30] | If something happened,And suddenly you couldn’t be a doctor anymore, | 如果意外降临 你们不能再当医生 |
[25:35] | If someone told you you couldn’t do it anymore,Wouldn’t you want to do everything you could possibly do To be a doctor again? | 你不能救死扶伤了 你是否会极力挽回? |
[25:47] | we haven’t even been married 24 hours yet,And we’ve already had our first fight. | 我们结婚还不到一天 就开始吵架 |
[25:51] | That’s a good sign. | 好现象啊 |
[25:53] | Fighting leads to good makeup sex. | 床头吵架床尾和 |
[25:58] | Are you watching birds fly around my head again? | 你在看我头上的鸟吗? |
[26:01] | Am i,like,totally snow white right now? | 我是不是成白雪公主了? |
[26:05] | I just don’t want to hurt him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[26:07] | He’ll come around. | 他会没事的 |
[26:09] | It might take a while,but once that tumor disappears,Once you’re back at work,cutting open other people, | 也许要一段时间 但一旦肿瘤消失 一旦你重返岗位 操起手术刀 |
[26:16] | He’ll come around. | 他就会没事的 |
[26:21] | Is it hummingbirds at least? | 有没有蜂鸟在飞啊? |
[26:25] | I really like hummingbirds. | 我很喜欢蜂鸟的 |
[26:32] | we need to go talk to izzie. | 我们得去和Izzie谈谈 |
[26:34] | No,we are not talking izzie into having surgery Because your future husband is mad at you. | 咱不能因为你老公发飙了 就劝Izzie接受手术 |
[26:39] | But he has a right to be mad Because we didn’t talk izzie out of the surgery As her doctors, | 但他有权发飙的啊 我们没有从医生的角度劝说她 |
[26:42] | we did it as her friends. | 我们只是站在朋友的立场 |
[26:44] | No,our job as doctors is to present the options,Answer questions And let the patient decide their course of treatment. | 不 我们作为医生 只需列出选项 回答问题 然后让病人自己抉择 |
[26:50] | That is what we did. | 那才是我们该做的 |
[26:51] | right.Except i may have presented her options as | 没错 只是我跟她说 |
[26:54] | ,”you’re having the surgery over my dead body. | 你要是做手术 我就跟你玩命 |
[27:01] | ” He has a right to be mad. | 所以他发飙了 |
[27:04] | – Oh,crap. – Who is it? | – 糟了 – 怎么了? |
[27:09] | – Izzie?what the– what happened? | – Izzie 怎么啦 – 发生啥事了? |
[27:11] | I don’t know.where’s swender? | 我不知道 Swender呢? |
[27:12] | – Izzie,let me take over. – izzie,come sit down. | – Izzie 让我来 – Izzie 来坐下 |
[27:26] | The vessels and nerves are separated. | 血管与神经已经分离 |
[27:27] | Skin flap is done. | 皮瓣也好了 |
[27:29] | Remind me again why i’m doing this. | 谁能再提醒我一次 |
[27:32] | Someone please remind me again. | 为什么要做这个手术 |
[27:37] | You don’t know what’s gonna happen to this kid,How many fights he could win,how many lives he could save. | 你不知道他将会发生什么 打多少胜仗 救多少条人命 |
[27:46] | If you don’t do this,He’s never gonna get the chance. | 不做手术 他就不再有机会 |
[27:50] | We’re not doing harm. | 我们不是在害他 |
[27:53] | we’re not hurting him.We are saving him. | 不是在伤他 而是救他 |
[27:55] | We’re doing what he wants. | 给他想要的 |
[27:59] | It’s what he wants. | 而这就是他所想要的 |
[28:26] | B.p.’s still dropping. | 血压继续下降 |
[28:27] | We need more blood.we need to move faster. | 我们需要增加血供 动作要快 |
[28:29] | Okay,i’m done.i’m at the end. | 好了 我查完了 到末端了 |
[28:31] | I didn’t see any bowel perforation. | 没发现肠穿孔 |
[28:32] | It’s there somewhere.run it again. | 肯定有的 再检查一次 |
[28:34] | – Dr. swender– Run it again. | – Swender医生 – 再检查一次 |
[28:38] | Yes,ma’am. | 好吧 |
[28:41] | So much for i.l.-2. | 白细胞介素-2就到此为止吧 |
[28:45] | You think this is my fault? | 你觉得这是我的错? |
[28:48] | You think i did this to her? | 你觉得是我害了她? |
[28:51] | – No,ma’am. – There is no cure for cancer,Dr. yang. | – 不 女士 – 没有什么可以治愈癌症 Yang医生 |
[28:55] | There’s only us,the two of us,right here,right now,Fighting this thing as aggressively as we know how. | 此时此刻 只有我俩全力对抗病魔 |
[29:01] | And sometimes that means Pumping toxins into the patient to kill the cancer, | 我们注入毒素抵抗癌症 |
[29:04] | And yes,sometimes,not very often,but sometimes,Those toxins kill the patient as well. | 但毒素偶尔也会侵蚀病人 |
[29:11] | But alison had three months to live When she first came to see me,And i have managed to keep her alive for two years. | 但Alison本来只有三个月寿命 我却让她活了两年 |
[29:18] | So i am not about to give up on her Or the i.l.-2 anytime soon,And neither are you. | 所以我不放弃她 不放弃白介素-2疗法 希望你也是 |
[29:33] | I wasn’t asking you to come see the condo. | 我不是在请你来看我的公寓 |
[29:36] | I was asking you to move in with me… If that’s what you want. | 我是想请你搬来…如果你乐意 |
[29:44] | – I do. – You do? | – 我愿意 – 你愿意? |
[29:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:48] | – not right away. – No,of course not. | – 不是马上 – 不 当然不是 |
[29:50] | – in,like,a year. – ten years. | – 像是 一年以后 – 十年 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry,what now? | 嘛玩意? |
[29:53] | oh,um,well,because i’ll– I’ll still be a resident for,like,six more years,And–and then i’d want to get my practice up and running. | 六年后我还是住院医师 我想要再勤加练习 迎头赶上 |
[30:00] | So… how about seven? | 所以…七年行吗? |
[30:03] | – How about five years? – i’ll still be a resident. | – 五年怎么样? – 那时我还是个住院医师 |
[30:05] | So?stevens and karev are residents. | 那又如何? Stevens和Karev都是住院医师 |
[30:07] | Meredith’s a resident,bailey’s a resident– All married or soon to be,And happily… or whatever. | 还有Meredith和Bailey 结婚的 要结婚的 都挺幸福啊 |
[30:16] | I’m sorry.are you asking me… to–to– to marry you? | 不好意思 你是在…求婚吗? |
[30:20] | no. Why?would you? | 不是 怎么了? 你会吗? |
[30:24] | Um,should we be having this conversation? | 呃 我们一定要持续这个话题吗? |
[30:26] | – no,probably not.- No,i-i–that’s… okay. | – 不 可能不 – 不 我…好吧 |
[30:30] | Impressive work today,Dr. bailey. | Bailey医生 今天工作得不错 |
[30:32] | thank you,sir.it was fun. | 谢谢 主任 工作很有趣 |
[30:34] | Yeah,it was,wasn’t it? | 是啊 不是吗? |
[30:44] | Sounds like you guys had a good day. | 听起来你们今天过得不错 |
[30:46] | how did the,uh,neuroblastoma kid do? | 哦 成神经细胞瘤那孩子怎么样了? |
[30:49] | Oh,he was awesome.the surgery was totally easy,And he’s gonna make a full recovery. | 哦 他很好 手术很简单 他会痊愈的 |
[30:53] | – good. – That’s kind of why i wanted you there. | – 真好 – 所以儿科需要你 |
[30:55] | ’cause the kids you can save Almost make up for the ones you can’t. | 你救下的孩子 可以弥补那些无力挽救的生命 |
[30:59] | Anyways,i’m gonna go monitor him post-op. | 好了 我去看他术后情况了 |
[31:01] | And then i’m gonna tell his family the good news. | 还要给他家人报喜 |
[31:03] | You should stop by,come see the joy. | 你该来看看 一起分享喜悦 |
[31:06] | okay. | 没问题 |
[31:33] | we had to resect part of her bowel. | 我们得切除一部分肠子 |
[31:38] | Unfortunately,we weren’t able to finish the surgery Because she was too unstable. | 不幸的是 我们没能完成手术、 因为她情况太不稳定了 |
[31:44] | Right now she’s on a ventilator Because she can’t breathe on her own. | 现在她只能靠呼吸机维持 |
[31:51] | But,uh,you’re gonna be able to finish the surgery,right? | 但是 你会完成手术的 对吗? |
[31:56] | Yes,if she stabilizes. | 是的 如果她稳定下来的话 |
[31:58] | And then she’ll be able to breathe on her own again? | 然后她可以重新靠自己呼吸? |
[32:08] | Your daughter’s heart stopped during surgery, | 手术中 你女儿心脏停跳了 |
[32:12] | Which means her brain wasn’t getting oxygen. | 造成大脑缺氧 |
[32:17] | So it’s unlikely She’ll be able to come off the ventilator. | 所以她很难离开呼吸机了 |
[32:23] | oh,god.oh,no. | 哦 上帝啊 不要 |
[33:03] | izzie.izzie.Izzie. | |
[33:09] | You paged me.are you okay? | 你呼我 还好吗? |
[33:11] | No.i don’t know what to do. | 不好 我不知该怎么做 |
[33:15] | I don’t know if i should have the surgery. | 我不知道该不该手术 |
[33:17] | I think i’m gonna die either way.You gotta tell me what to do. | 横竖都是死 告诉我该怎么做 |
[33:21] | – you know what to do. -No,i don’t.I don’t. | – 你知道怎么做的 – 不 我不知道 |
[33:27] | Yes,you do. | 不 你知道的 |
[33:29] | You’re just scared to do it. | 你只是害怕去做 |
[33:31] | This back and forth is just fear. | 犹豫是因为害怕 |
[33:34] | But you’ve already made the decision. | 但是你早已做好了决定 |
[33:40] | You already made it.You made it the second you decided to fight this thing. | 你早就决定了 你决定去抗争时就决定了 |
[33:46] | Just look… where you started. | 回首原点 |
[33:51] | Look where you are now. | 再看看如今 |
[33:54] | I mean,now you’re this… Incredible surgeon… And teacher. | 你成了出色的外科医生和导师 |
[34:05] | You’re a doer,remember? | 你是真抓实干的人 对吧? |
[34:13] | You know exactly what you have to do. | 你很清楚自己要做什么 |
[34:27] | Come in. | 请进 |
[34:34] | You can do it. | 你来做手术吧 |
[34:36] | You can cut into my brain again. | 再做一次开颅术 |
[34:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:44] | You can do it,but… I don’t want to end up a vegetable. | 你可以手术 但我不想变成植物人 |
[34:48] | – Izzie,you won’t. – no,just listen. | – Izzie 你不会的 – 不 听我说完 |
[34:52] | I want the surgery,right now,But if something goes wrong,I don’t want to end up on a ventilator. | 我要手术 但如果出了差错 我不想靠呼吸机苟延残喘 |
[35:00] | So i’m signing a d.n.r. | 所以我要签放弃抢救协议 |
[35:12] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[35:12] | – alex– Look,you went crazy. | – 听着 还记得吗 |
[35:15] | When denny signed that d.n.r.,you went crazy. | 当Denny签放弃抢救协议时 你都发疯了 |
[35:16] | Is that what you want?you want me cutting l-vads? | 你想让我也去切断电线吗? |
[35:18] | – No,i– you want to wreck my career? | – 不 我 – 你想要毁了我的事业? |
[35:19] | ’cause i will.I will freakin’ cut l-vads before i let you– | 因为我也会切断那根线 不会眼睁睁… |
[35:22] | Just st–just wait,stop. | 停…等等 停下 |
[35:25] | You don’t get to quit. | 你不能放弃 |
[35:27] | you don’t get to quit on me. | 你不能放弃我 |
[35:29] | Please… tear it up. | 求你…撕了它吧 |
[35:32] | The d.n.r.–tear it up. | 那份协议…撕了它吧 |
[35:38] | Where your eyes are supposed to be right now,I see white sandy beaches… | 你眼睛的位置 我看到的却是白色的沙滩 |
[35:45] | And there’s an ocean behind your head,And there are ghosts wandering in and out. | 你身后有一片海洋 还有鬼魂飘来飘去 |
[35:51] | I can’t live like this. | 我不能这样生活着 |
[35:53] | And i can’t live… | 我无法… |
[35:58] | If something goes wrong in that surgery,I don’t want any extraordinary measures taken To keep me alive. | 如果手术失败 我不想用任何方式维持生命 |
[36:04] | It’s not what i want. | 这不是我想要的 |
[36:08] | I went crazy when denny signed the d.n.r. Because i didn’t understand. | Denny那时我抓狂了 因为我不明白 |
[36:13] | I didn’t understand,but now i do. | 那时我不明白 但现在我懂了 |
[36:15] | And i need you to understand. | 我要你也理解这一点 |
[36:19] | I don’t want you to go crazy.I want you to have a brilliant career, | 我不希望你抓狂 我希望你事业有成 |
[36:23] | And i hope that i get to be here for that,But if i can’t,i just want to go to the other side. | 我希望伴你左右 但如果不能如愿 我只想去另一个世界 |
[36:29] | I don’t know what’s there,but it’s gotta be better Than hospital beds and tubes down my throat,So please… | 我不知道那儿有什么 但总比躺在病床上 插着胸管要好 |
[36:36] | Please don’t cut l-vads. | 所以求你不要切断电线 |
[36:40] | Just… If it comes down to it, | 如果天不遂人愿 |
[36:46] | Just let me go. | 就让我走吧 |
[36:58] | And right now,kiss me. | 来亲亲我吧 |
[37:01] | Please,please just kiss me,and close your eyes,Because the beach is so distracting. | 快来亲我吧 闭上眼 沙滩太让人分心了 |
[37:30] | I always thought it would be me. | 我一直认为那会是我 |
[37:34] | I’d get alzheimer’s like my mother And forget everyone. | 遗传我妈的老年痴呆 忘记所有人 |
[37:43] | Let’s go to city hall tomorrow. | 我们明天去市政厅吧 |
[37:47] | I don’t want to spend another day Not being married to you. | 我已经等不及要成为你的妻子了 |
[37:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:16] | It doesn’t matter how good you are Or how hard you work. | 无论你多么优秀 多么努力 |
[38:21] | You can do all the research,You can master all the latest techniques, | 也许你查了所有的资料 掌握了所有最顶尖的技术 |
[38:26] | Um,you can be the best,You can be the best surgeon in the world… | 你尽了一切努力 成为全世界最顶级的外科医生 |
[38:32] | But your patients are still gonna die. | 但你的病人依然逝去了 |
[38:38] | ’cause the next day or the next… | 因为 在另一天或另一个… |
[38:41] | month Or next year,you know,they’re just gonna… | 另一个月或者另一年 你知道的 他们还是会… |
[38:45] | get hit by a car ***** | 还是会发生车祸 或者发现背后有颗痣 |
[38:52] | And there’s nothing you can do about it. | 对此你无能为力 |
[38:58] | I don’t want you to die. | 我不想你死! |
[39:15] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:19] | I cut off a healthy leg. | 我截了一条健康的腿 |
[39:22] | I just cut it off. | 我就那么截断那腿 |
[39:25] | It was for the patient’s own good,But still,i feel like a butcher. | 尽管是为了病人好 可仍然让我觉得像个刽子手 |
[39:28] | My miracle case is on life support. | 我的奇迹病人在靠呼吸机维系生命 |
[39:32] | I thought i had one… One miracle. | 我以为我创造了…一个奇迹 |
[39:40] | I hate this job sometimes. | 有时我真恨这工作 |
[39:43] | I don’t know why we do this. | 我不明白为什么我们会做这个 |
[39:48] | Come on. | 来 |
[39:50] | come with me. | 跟我来 |
[39:59] | Okay,what are we doing here? | 好吧 我们来这干嘛? |
[40:02] | We came to see that. | 来看这个 |
[40:05] | What? | 什么? |
[40:07] | The joy. | 那种喜悦 |
[40:09] | It comes around rarely,So rarely we forget it can happen. | 它太少出现 以致我们都忘了它的存在 |
[40:16] | But that… That’s why we do this– The joy. | 但这才是我们当医生的原因 喜悦 |
[40:35] | we spend our whole lives worrying about the future… | 我们总在担忧未来 |
[40:39] | planning for the future,trying to predict the future… | 计划未来 试图预知未来 |
[40:47] | Will you come with me? | 愿意和我一块么? |
[40:55] | as if figuring it out will somehow cushion the blow. | 仿佛洞悉未来 就能让痛苦烟消云散 |
[40:59] | but the future is always changing. | 但是未来却变幻莫测 |
[41:03] | Got one more.He’s a doctor. | 还有一个 他是名医生 |
[41:05] | he says he needs to do it today. | 他说一定要今天登记 |
[41:15] | Come in. | 请进 |
[41:16] | the future is the home of our deepest fears… | 未来是我们最深的恐惧… |
[41:23] | Owen? | |
[41:26] | Hi,mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[41:31] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[41:35] | and our wildest hopes. | 未来也是我们最美的希望 |
[41:46] | but one thing is certain… | 但有一点是毫无疑问 |
[41:49] | when it finally reveals itself… | 当它最终到来时 |
[41:52] | Congratulations,doctor. | 祝贺你 医生 |
[41:54] | Welcome to the army. | 欢迎入伍 |
[41:56] | – the future… – Thank you. | 未来… |
[41:58] | is never the way we imagined it. | 永远跟我们想象的不同 |
[42:11] | GREY ANATOMY eason 5 Episode23.24 | |
[42:18] | doctors spend a lot of time focused on the future… | 医生始终着眼未来 |
[42:22] | planning it… working toward it. | 计划未来 朝它努力 |
[42:32] | but at some point,you start to realize, | 但某个时刻 你开始意识到 |
[42:35] | your life is happening now… | 你活在当下 |
[42:37] | -Any changes overnight? -No. | – 昨晚有什么变化么? – 没有 |
[42:40] | not after med school,not after residency,right now. | 不是医学院毕业之后 不是在住院实习期后 而是当下 |
[42:46] | this is it.it’s here. | 就在此时 就在此地 |
[42:49] | blink and you’ll miss it. | 转瞬即逝 |
[42:53] | Oh,it’s the chief. | 哦 是主任 |
[42:54] | somebody better make a coffee run.You all look like hell. | 最好有人去弄点咖啡来 你们看起来都糟透了 |
[42:59] | i gotta be in surgery in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后还有进手术 |
[43:01] | Um,mer,will you let me know? | 嗯 Mer 你能照看这里么? |
[43:05] | We should go,too.it’s probably gonna be a while. | 我们也走吧 她过会儿才能醒 |
[43:08] | Shepherd said she’d wake up in the morning. | Shepherd说她今天早上会醒过来的 |
[43:10] | What did he tell you?was that all crap?What did he say? | 他怎么说? 还是那些废话? 他都说什么了? |
[43:14] | He said it may be a while. | 他说可能需要点时间 |
[43:23] | She’s gonna wake up. | 她会醒过来 |
[43:49] | (speaking inaudibly) Stevens still isn’t awake. | Stevens还没醒过来 |
[43:51] | And i’m having something of a day even aside from that. | 今天除了这个 我还有其他的烦心事 |
[43:53] | So… don’t take my face personally. | 所以…这个臭脸并非针对你 |
[43:56] | It’s just my face today. | 我是针对今天 |
[43:58] | did you tell her? | 你跟她说了么? |
[44:00] | Uh,you should tell her,And don’t take her face personally. | 嗯 你该告诉她 还有别在意她的臭脸 |
[44:03] | okay,well… On behalf of the department of pediatric surgery, | 好的 为了促进整个儿童外科的发展 |
[44:07] | I’d like to welcome you to the fellowship program.You’re in! | 我诚挚的欢迎你加入这个大家庭 |
[44:10] | we’re gonna get you a pair of wheelie sneaks. | 有了你我们如虎添翼 |
[44:12] | congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[44:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:20] | I know i didn’t support you during this process. | 我知道我之前没支持你从事儿科 |
[44:23] | In any event,i am behind you now. | 但现在无论什么情况 我都支持你 |
[44:29] | I’m trying to be a big person here.How about you meet me halfway? | 我在试着做个大度的人 你也妥协吧 |
[44:39] | wake up.wake up.Wake up.wake up. Wake up. wake up. | 醒来 醒来 醒来 |
[44:46] | I have a headache. | 我有点头痛 |
[44:50] | you’re up? | 你醒了? |
[44:53] | You’re up and you’re talking. | 你醒了 你说话了! |
[44:55] | You talked,right? | 你在说话 对吧? |
[44:57] | Talk! | 说话! |
[44:59] | i said i have a headache. stop yelling. | 我说我有点头痛 别叫了 |
[45:02] | Page shepherd! | 呼叫Shepherd! |
[45:03] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:11] | Hey,what’s with hugging o’malley? | 嗨 干嘛拥抱O’Malley呀? |
[45:13] | I slept,cristina. | 我睡着了 Cristina |
[45:14] | Last night,i slept for the first time in… | 昨晚 我第一次睡着了 |
[45:18] | i slept. | 我睡着了 |
[45:19] | And,uh,i don’t know,Hugging o’malley because you slept? | 我给弄糊涂了 拥抱O’Malley是因为你睡着了? |
[45:22] | No,i hugged o’malley ’cause he’s got great news,Which i’ll let him tell you, | 不是 是他有个好消息 等下他自己跟你说 |
[45:27] | but,yeah,i… i guess,Yeah,maybe i hugged him because i slept. | 不过 我想是的 也许就是因为我睡着了 |
[45:31] | And that’s because of you,Because you came with me to see my mom, | 这都是因为你 因为你陪我去看我母亲 |
[45:34] | And then i slept,and i slept without nightmares. | 然后我就一夜无梦的安睡了 |
[45:38] | That’s not a small thing,cristina. | 这是件大事情呢 Cristina. |
[45:39] | that… that is everything. | 那…意味着一切 |
[45:43] | i can be a better man. | 我可以做个更好的男人 |
[45:44] | I can be a better man for you,and if… | 我可以做你更好的男人 如果… |
[45:46] | I hope,you know,if you’ll let me,I can be a better man with you. | 如果你愿意 我希望如此 我想在你身边做个更好的男人 |
[45:53] | No,don’t say anything. Just… just think about it,okay? | 什么都不用说 只要… 好好考虑一下 好吗? |
[45:56] | okay? | 好么? |
[46:04] | What– Dr. bailey,i need to tell you something. | Bailey医生 有件事我得告诉你 |
[46:06] | oh,not now,o’malley. | 哦 现在不行 O’Malley |
[46:07] | I know. it’ll be quick ’cause i gotta Get to the o.r. to scrub in with the chief. | 我知道 我会很快说完的 等会儿我还得去手术室帮主任 |
[46:10] | Now i think you’re gonna be mad at first,But i’m about to do something important, | 刚听到你肯定会生气 但是我打算做些重要的事情 |
[46:15] | And i’m very sure about this decision, | 并且我已经下定了决心 |
[46:18] | And i-i think eventually,you’re gonna be proud. | 最后你会为我骄傲的 |
[46:20] | But,you know,before that,You’re probably gonna be like… | 但是在那之前 你可能会这样说… |
[46:23] | “what did you do?!” i’m… | “你做了什么?!” |
[46:25] | -i don’t mean to imitate you– you call that quick? | – 我不是故意要模仿你 – 这叫很快讲完? |
[46:27] | I joined the army to be a trauma surgeon. | 我加入了军队做军医 |
[46:29] | I report for duty tomorrow. | 明天去报到 |
[46:34] | You did what?! | 你做了什么?! |
[46:36] | Yeah,that’s where i thought we’d start. | 对嘛 我就说你会这样的 |
[46:38] | You know,something’s going on with george. | 知道么 George好像有事 |
[46:40] | what? | 什么事? |
[46:41] | Owen hugged him. they were happy. | Owen拥抱了他 两个人都很开心 |
[46:43] | Well,we don’t hug when we’re happy. | 我们开心时都不拥抱的 |
[46:46] | -Are you better? -What? | – 你好些了吗? – 什么? |
[46:49] | You know,with your therapy. | 你知道 接受心理治疗 |
[46:50] | uh,whatever. You said you got well. | 那什么的 你说过你没事了 |
[46:53] | well,are you… better? | 你真的…好些了? |
[46:56] | -Or are you just,you know,fake better? -what do you mean? | – 或者说 只是假装好些了? – 你要说什么? |
[46:58] | I’m asking you if people,you know… | 我是想问如果人们 你知道… |
[47:01] | I mean,are you actually different? | 我是说 你真的不一样了吗? |
[47:03] | I mean,do you feel different? | 我是说 你的感受变化了吗? |
[47:05] | I’m getting married today. | 我今天要结婚了 |
[47:08] | city hall. No muss,no fuss. just quick and dirty. | 市政厅 不需要大张旗鼓 灰头土脸 速战速决 |
[47:12] | Well,uh… do you want me to come? | 额…要我陪你去吗? |
[47:14] | No,no. just letting you know. | 不用 只是跟你说一声 |
[47:16] | Oh,no,wait. | 哦 等会儿 |
[47:18] | uh,uh… Okay,this is my grocery list. | 好了 这是我的购物单 |
[47:21] | It’s old. | 是旧物 |
[47:22] | uh,this–this is new. | 这个嘛 是新物 |
[47:24] | Um,this is my favorite pen,so i want it back. | 这是我最喜欢的笔 所以要还来的 |
[47:27] | borrowed. And all of it’s blue,so you’re covered. | 美国传统婚礼讲究”新旧借蓝” |
[47:32] | Now see,if we were george and owen,We would hug right now. | 明白了吧 如果我们是George和Owen 现在就该抱抱了 |
[47:44] | Dude. | 天呐 |
[47:45] | Unidentified male,dragged by a bus. | 身份不明男性 被公车拖曳 |
[47:47] | He’s clamped down,so we couldn’t intubate. | 被碾轧过 所以没法插管 |
[47:48] | Didn’t they stop when they hit him? | 撞到他后车没停下吗? |
[47:49] | bus driver didn’t know he was there Until he got halfway down the block. | 公车司机拖着他开了半条街才发现 |
[47:52] | oh,is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事的吧? |
[47:55] | Okay,i’ll take over c.p.r. | 好了 我来做心脏复苏 |
[47:57] | push 20 etomidate and 100 of sux. | 注射20依托咪酯和100氯化琥珀胆碱 |
[48:04] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[48:05] | The bus was gonna hit me. he threw me out of the way. | 公车正要撞到我的时候 他把我撞开了 |
[48:08] | Grey,get her out of here. | Grey让她出去 |
[48:09] | it was supposed to be me under the bus. | 本该是我被公车碾过的 |
[48:11] | he’s all alone. They don’t even know who he is. please. | 他独自一人 大家都不知他是谁 请救救他 |
[48:13] | all right,stand over there and just don’t move. | 好吧 站在那儿别到处乱动 |
[48:16] | He’s back. | 他的后背 |
[48:17] | okay,let’s get a trauma series,Trauma labs and o-neg blood in here. | 好 准备外伤设备 外伤检查和O型血 |
[48:20] | Severe avulsion injury to the left forearm. | 左前臂严重损伤 |
[48:30] | okay,his skull is bashed in. | 他的头骨也完全损坏了 |
[48:31] | -Page shepherd. -and sloan. | – 呼Shepherd – 还有Sloan |
[48:32] | Start antibiotics and start cleaning out those wounds. | 开始注射抗生素 清理伤口 |
[48:39] | Now can you get her out of here? | 现在你能带她出去了么? |
[48:44] | Did you get the whole thing? | 全都清除了吗? |
[48:46] | Did you get the whole tumor out? | 你把所有的肿瘤都切除了么? |
[48:47] | Just let me finish my exam. | 快让我完成所有测试 |
[48:49] | Can you tell me your name? | 你能告诉我你的名字吗? |
[48:51] | My name is isobel stevens. | 我叫Isobel Stevens |
[48:52] | it’s 2009. | 现在是2009年 |
[48:55] | And i’m in the… neuro i.c.u at seattle grace hospital. | 这里是…西雅图仁爱医院的加护病房 |
[48:59] | Did you get the damn thing out? | 你把那些该死的东西都切除了? |
[49:00] | got the whole damn thing. | 全都切除了 |
[49:04] | -You got it? -yeah. | – 你做到了? – 是的 |
[49:06] | Oh,god. you got the whole thing. | 哦 天哪 你把它全部清除了 |
[49:08] | And i can talk and i know my name And i’m not a turnip. | 而且我能讲话 还知道自己的名字 我没有成为植物人 |
[49:12] | nope. | 是滴 |
[49:14] | -No offense. -oh,no. | – 无意冒犯 – 了解 |
[49:15] | You are a great surgeon,but i really thought I was gonna be a turnip. | 你真是个很棒的医生 但我真以为自己会变成植物人 |
[49:19] | This is so unbelievably great. | 这真是不可思议 |
[49:23] | Your,uh,kidneys are a little sluggish,So we’re just gonna keep an eye on your electrolytes For a few hours. | 你的肾脏有点功能迟缓 所以这几个钟头要观察你的电解质指数 |
[49:28] | Your post-op crit was– was fine. | 你的术后检查结果良好 |
[49:31] | okay,good. | 好的 很好 |
[49:32] | good.Good. | 很好 很好 |
[49:38] | How did the surgery go? | 手术效果如何? |
[49:41] | Did you get the brain tumor? | 你把脑瘤取出了吗? |
[49:43] | did you get it out? | 你把它取出了? |
[49:44] | Iz,you just asked him that. | Iz你刚问过了 |
[49:46] | We just talked about it. | 我们刚说过了呀 |
[49:47] | No,no,it’s okay. she’s gonna be foggy for a while. | 不不 没事的 她这会可能还在犯迷糊 |
[49:50] | The tumor’s out. | 肿瘤清除了 |
[49:51] | There was a little bleeding during the post– | 手术中有一点点的出血… |
[49:54] | -You got it? -yeah. | – 你解决肿瘤了? – 是的 |
[49:56] | All of it? | 整个肿瘤? |
[49:59] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了! |
[50:01] | Derek shepherd,you… are a hero. | Derek Shepherd 你真是个英雄 |
[50:06] | And i know that that’s derek shepherd. | 这才是我认识的Derek Shepherd |
[50:08] | And you’re alex. | 还有你Alex |
[50:10] | and you should kiss me. | 你该吻我了 |
[50:15] | Alex… I don’t have a brain tumor. | Alex…我的脑瘤没有了 |
[50:19] | I’m tumor-free. | 我的肿瘤都切除了 |
[50:21] | yes,you are. | 没错 |
[50:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[50:29] | why do you look weird? | 为什么你们看起来怪怪的? |
[50:30] | No,nothing. nothing. | 没什么 |
[50:32] | Uh,your kidneys are a little slow. We’re just gonna watch them. | 你的肾脏运转有点缓慢 我们会继续观察 |
[50:35] | Okay. so you’ll just recheck my electrolytes in an hour? | 好 那你一小时后再来检查电解质? |
[50:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:42] | How did the surgery go? | 手术怎么样? |
[50:46] | Did you get the tumor? | 肿瘤都取出来了吗? |
[50:51] | We did. | 是的 |
[50:53] | The tumor’s gone. | 没了 |
[50:55] | There was a little bit of bleeding,And we took care of that. | 遇到了一点小出血 但已经解决了 |
[50:58] | You got it? | 都取出来了? |
[51:01] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[51:04] | And i can talk,and you didn’t kill me. | 我还可以说话 我没死 |
[51:07] | What’s wrong with you people? we should be celebrating. | 你们怎么回事 我们应该庆祝的啊 |
[51:16] | She’s like the woman Who couldn’t remember her husband was dead. | 她就像另一个女病人 不记得老公死了 |
[51:19] | We had to keep telling her every five minutes. | 每隔五分钟就要告诉她一次 |
[51:20] | could be a perfectly normal post-operative haze. | 可能只是一般的术后记忆模糊 |
[51:21] | Or the bleeding during the procedure Blitzed her short-term retention. | 或是出血伤害了她的短期记忆力 |
[51:24] | Did you screw up her brain? | 你把她的大脑搞坏了吗? |
[51:26] | karev– | |
[51:28] | i’ll be back. try and stay calm. | 我过会再来 你先冷静一下 |
[51:30] | Freaking her out is not gonna help. | 你这样会吓坏她 而且于事无补 |
[51:38] | Wake up. | 醒醒啊 |
[51:42] | Man versus bus. | 人和公车相撞 |
[51:43] | -the bus won. -Check out the left arm. | – 显然是公车比较猛 – 看看他的左胳膊 |
[51:48] | he’s crashing again! | 他又不行了! |
[51:50] | -What do we got? -we got roadkill. | – 什么情况? – 横穿马路 |
[51:52] | You mind? he stepped out in front of a moving bus So he could pull a woman out of the way. | 别这么说 他为了救一女的才会冲向公车 |
[51:55] | -he’s a hero. -can you fix the arm? | – 他是个英雄 – 你能治好他的胳膊吗? |
[51:57] | Fingers are already blue. | 手指已经变蓝了 |
[51:57] | if it’s gonna happen,It’s gotta be in the next few hours. | 如果要治 得趁早 |
[51:59] | pupil’s blown. stop c.p.r. | 瞳孔扩散 别做心肺复苏了 |
[52:01] | Okay,give me a cranial drill,please. | 请给我颅骨钻 |
[52:03] | Grey,want to practice your,uh,burr holes? | Grey 想练习颅骨钻洞术吗? |
[52:05] | stabilize his neck,please,nurse. | 护士 请固定住颈部 |
[52:13] | Okay,hand her the drill. | 好 把钻头给她 |
[52:14] | Okay,go in slowly. | 慢慢钻 |
[52:15] | when you feel it grab,stop,’cause otherwise you’re gonna be hitting the brain. | 感觉到位就停下来 不然会伤到大脑 |
[52:19] | okay,let’s go. quickly. | 好 动手吧 快 |
[52:26] | pull back,pull back! that’s it. | 快拔 够了 |
[52:33] | Nice work,Dr. grey. | 干得漂亮 Grey医生 |
[52:35] | I’m gonna go get some bacitracin for that face. | 我去给这张脸弄点杆菌肽 |
[52:36] | let’s get his head rotated. easy. | 把头转过来 小心 |
[52:39] | welcome back,sir. | 欢迎回来 先生 |
[52:40] | you had us worried there for a minute. | 你让我们担心死了 |
[52:46] | You think he’s gonna make it? | 你觉得他能熬过来吗? |
[52:49] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[52:51] | He really has to make it. | 他一定要熬过来 |
[52:57] | Dr. sloan. | Sloan医生 |
[52:58] | There’s gonna be too much tension. | 缝得太紧了 |
[53:00] | Start over and do a layered closure. | 重新做 分层闭合 |
[53:03] | Um,c–uh,c-can i ask a question about that? | 可以问你个问题吗? |
[53:12] | *** | 好吧 |
[53:14] | you brought up moving in together And marriage,and i put it off. | 你提出要同居结婚 我想延后 |
[53:17] | And now you’re embarrassed And you won’t make eye contact with me because You feel | 你觉得很尴尬 现在你不敢看我 |
[53:20] | that i have all the power in the relationship,But i don’t want all the power in the relationship. | 因为你觉得我拥有主导权 其实我并不想要主导权 |
[53:23] | I–i’m happy to share it. | 我愿意和你分享权力 |
[53:25] | can we just skip this part? | 可以不再纠缠这事吗? |
[53:28] | Get some 4-0 vicryl so you can redo your patient’s sutures. | 拿些4-0线 重新缝合病人伤口 |
[53:39] | I’ll totally pretend i didn’t hear any of that. | 我就当啥也没听到 |
[53:42] | Women do this to me. i don’t do this. | 女人才会来这套 我从来不会 |
[53:45] | “let’s get a house together. | 什么”我们一起买个房子吧” |
[53:46] | ” sucks being the girl,huh? | 你当了回女人 感觉不咋的吧? |
[53:47] | I’m not the girl. | 我才不是女人 |
[53:51] | What do girls do? | 女人会怎么做? |
[53:53] | Well,uh,we start with the cold shoulder,So you’re right on track. | 我们一开始会表现冷漠 你做得很好 |
[53:59] | And we go to our girlfriends and we bitch, | 然后向女性朋友发牢骚 |
[54:01] | And our girlfriends say,”you want to build a future,”build it yourself. | 朋友会说 “想要未来 就自己创建” |
[54:06] | “you don’t need a man to give you that. | “不要指望男人给你” |
[54:09] | “so you want to buy a house? | “所以 你想买房子?” |
[54:11] | Buy a house. | “就去买啊” |
[54:16] | ” You’re good at this. | 你很擅长这个嘛 |
[54:18] | i ought to help someone get a love life. | 我是可以帮助别人的爱情 |
[54:20] | I suck at my own. | 虽然我自己的很糟糕 |
[54:23] | He jumped in front of a bus… for me. | 他居然为了我跳到公车前 |
[54:29] | -What did you do to o’malley? -excuse me? | – 你对Q’malley都干了什么啊? – 什么? |
[54:31] | Uh,somebody else around here likely to convince someone To join the army and be a trauma surgeon in iraq? | 难道还会有其他人说服他参军 去伊拉克做外伤医生吗? |
[54:36] | -what?! -the army?! | – 什么?! – 参军?! |
[54:37] | What? | 什么? |
[54:40] | -v-fib. -charge the paddles to 360. | – 室颤 – 充电到360焦 |
[54:42] | Just call who you have to call and undo this. | 不管给谁打电话 你把这事取消 |
[54:44] | Dr. bailey,little busy here. | Bailey医生 我这忙着呢 |
[54:45] | -Clear. -george? george o’malley? | – 离手 |
[54:47] | It wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[54:49] | -no change. -Charge again. | – 没变化 – 再来一次 |
[54:50] | clear. | 离手 |
[54:52] | I did what i could to give him a decent education in trauma. | 我尽量教他外科技能 |
[54:54] | I didn’t know he was gonna go and enlist. | 我不知道他会去参军 |
[54:58] | -He keeps coding. -here’s why– open-book pelvic fracture. | – 他情况危急 – 问题在这 骨盆骨折 |
[55:01] | There’s too much bleeding. | 出血过多 |
[55:02] | We take him to an o.r. now,he’ll die on the table. | 现在把他送去手术室 他会死在手术台 |
[55:04] | He needs to go to angio if we’re gonna stop The pelvic arterial bleeding. | 如果想阻止盆骨动脉出血 得做血管造影 |
[55:07] | sinus tach. we have a rhythm. | 窦性心搏过速 有脉搏了 |
[55:08] | It’s barely there,but it’s there. | 很微弱 但确实有了 |
[55:10] | let’s stabilize the pelvis. | 固定住盆骨 |
[55:12] | I know what goes on in this hospital. | 我知道这个医院发生了什么事情 |
[55:14] | I know you’re messed up from that war,And not in a small way. | 我知道你深受战争毒害 |
[55:18] | get him out of it. | 你负责把他给我拉回来 |
[55:21] | Page me if you need me. i’ve got other patients. | 需要我的话就呼我 我还有其他病人 |
[55:25] | How’d you piss off all the women? | 你怎么把所有女人都弄火了? |
[55:29] | um,let’s get our guy to angio. | 给他做血管造影 |
[55:31] | Angio? he’s barely got a pulse. | 血管造影? 他几乎没有脉搏 |
[55:33] | it’s now or never if we want him to live. let’s move. | 如果不想他死 现在就得做 赶紧 |
[55:37] | Sir,i know it’s tough,But i’d personally be very grateful If you’d try and stay alive for the next few minutes. | 先生 我知道很难 但你如果能再坚持几分钟 我会感激不尽 |
[55:45] | Maybe we’re bouncier in peds than in general surgery, | 也许儿科医生比普外科医生更活泼些 |
[55:48] | But i thought that there would be a “yay” Or some jumping around. | 但我以为你会欢呼 或者乐得跳起来 |
[55:52] | ’cause you look pretty dour for someone Who’s about to start a highly prized fellowship. | 你这么阴沉沉的 看起来不像是要争取儿科奖学金的 |
[55:58] | you are about to start a highly prized fellowship,right? | 你要争取儿科奖学金的 对吗? |
[56:01] | Hey,i’ve got a plan to stop george. are you in? | 嗨 我想了个阻止George的办法 你来吗? |
[56:03] | stop george from what? | 阻止George干嘛? |
[56:04] | He joined the army. yes,i’m in. | 他参军了 是的 算上我 |
[56:08] | Bailey,i’m talking to you. | Bailey 我在和你说话呢 |
[56:11] | why are you trying to stop him? | 为什么要阻止他? |
[56:13] | -Because he joined the army. -and? | – 因为他去参军 – 还有呢? |
[56:15] | And because he’s my ex-husband, | 他是我前夫 |
[56:18] | And i know his mom and i love his mom, | 我认识他妈 我很喜欢他妈 |
[56:20] | And normally izzie would talk sense into him, | 一般Izzie可以说服他 |
[56:22] | But she’s got cancer and kind of a bad mental deficit, | 但她得了癌症 有点精神问题 |
[56:25] | So it’s on me to stop him. | 所以只能我去阻止他了 |
[56:27] | but why would you want to stop him? | 你为啥要阻止他? |
[56:28] | Because he joined the army. Don’t you think that’s a problem? | 因为他参军了 你不觉得这是个问题吗? |
[56:30] | i think that’s awesome. | 我觉得很赞 |
[56:33] | Awesome? | 很赞? |
[56:43] | You gonna chew? | 你都不咀嚼的吗? |
[56:45] | My dragged-under-a-bus guy’s in angio,And they’re gonna page me any minute. | 车祸病人在做血管造影 他们随时会呼我 |
[56:48] | How’s izzie? is she retaining anything? | Izzie怎么样了? 记住啥没? |
[56:50] | no. | 没 |
[56:51] | Okay,uh,at 6:00 p.m.,Your idiotic colleague george o’malley Will finish his surgery with the chief. | 下午六点 你们的白痴同事 George O’malley会和主任做完手术 |
[56:59] | and at 6:00 p.m.,You will be standing beside us in the o.r. hallway,Prepared to join in an intervention. | 所以下午六点 你们去手术室走廊 加入我们的劝说会 |
[57:03] | what polite company might call an intervention, | 说好听点 叫”劝说” |
[57:05] | Though i’m not sure interventions Involve whooping people on the behind with a belt. | 但我不知道会不会用皮带把他捆起来 |
[57:10] | What,he’s got a drinking problem now? | 咋啦 他酗酒了? |
[57:12] | he joined the army. | 他参军了 |
[57:13] | -What?! -007? | – 什么?! – 007参军了? |
[57:14] | he can’t go to army. He’s the guy that gets killed. | 他不能去参军 他会被杀掉的 |
[57:16] | he’s that guy who gets killed cleaning his own gun. | 他是那种擦枪时打中自己的人 |
[57:18] | Grey is going to coax him back as a loving friend. | Grey 你用好朋友的身份哄他 |
[57:21] | You are going to use logic and reason To point out the idiocy of his ways. | 你用逻辑和理性来指出他的愚蠢 |
[57:26] | Stevens will make sad cancer eyes. | Stevens摆出绝望眼神 |
[57:28] | And if all of that doesn’t work, | 如果这些都不管用 |
[57:30] | karev,you’re gonna pull out Your “i was raised out back with the trash cans” roots | karev 把你那套”我在垃圾堆长大我怕谁” 的精神拿出来 |
[57:34] | And just beat the crap out of him. | 好好修理他 |
[57:36] | -6:00. -6:00. | – 6点 – 6点 |
[57:45] | Hey there. | 嗨 你好 |
[57:48] | I know this must be scary,but if it’s any consolation,You’re a hard-core hero. | 我知道这很可怕 但你是个硬汉英雄 希望这么说可以给你点安慰 |
[57:52] | You saved that woman’s life. | 你救了那个女人的命 |
[58:02] | I-is he trying to write something? | 他是想写什么吗? |
[58:10] | Can you hold this? | 能拿住笔吗? |
[58:20] | Oh,okay. | 好的 |
[58:22] | You’ll be stronger tomorrow. | 明天你会更坚强 |
[58:24] | call o.r. one. tell ’em to get ready for him. | 联系一号手术室 让他们做好准备 |
[58:31] | Amanda,you can’t be out here. | Amanda 你不能站在这儿 |
[58:34] | Would you want to be all alone at a time like this? | 这种情况下 你想孤零零一人吗? |
[58:38] | We had 30 seconds of interaction Before he saved my life,And… | 他救我前 我们大概只交流了30秒钟 |
[58:43] | and i wasn’t even nice. | 我当时甚至不是很友善 |
[58:46] | I was standing on a corner when this… | 我站在街角 这个… |
[58:50] | Ordinary-looking guy stands next to me and smiles,And… | 其貌不扬的男人站在身旁对我微笑 |
[58:56] | and i’m so busy Scoping for someone hotter that… | 我却一门心思忙着找更帅的人 |
[59:02] | I don’t even give him a second look. | 甚至没看他第二眼 |
[59:05] | And next thing i know,he throws me Out of the way of a bus i’m about to walk in front of | 紧接着 公车朝我驶来 他把我推开了 |
[59:09] | And almost gets himself killed. | 自己却奄奄一息 |
[59:11] | He literally… he swept me off my feet. | 他真的是让我倾心 |
[59:16] | That is my prince in that bed. | 那床上躺着的人就是我白马王子 |
[59:21] | Okay,you can stay until they take him to surgery. | 好的 手术前 你可以待在这里 |
[59:36] | Uh,not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[59:38] | you know what? you walk away from me again,I swear i will grab you by the hair and pull hard. | 你再不理我 我发誓要狠拽你的头发 |
[59:42] | I grew up with the name arizona. | 我在亚利桑那州长大 |
[59:43] | I learned how to play dirty on the playground. | 我知道怎么玩阴的 |
[59:45] | I stuck my neck out for you. you were my pick. | 我甘冒风险举荐你 我选择了你 |
[59:47] | and i appreciate that,but it’s a big decision. | 我很感激 但这是个重大决定 |
[59:50] | It’s not,frankly. it’s the brass ring. | 不是的 坦白说 这是成功机遇 |
[59:52] | It’s the most exclusive,it’s the most competitive,And we’re as good as it gets. | 最独特最具竞争的机遇 好得不能再好 |
[59:55] | Nobody lands this thing and says no. | 没有人会到手了又拒绝 |
[59:57] | My husband informed me yesterday That if i accept the peds fellowship, | 昨天我丈夫说 如果我去儿科 |
[1:00:02] | If i sign on for another two years of training | 如果我再参加两年的培训 |
[1:00:05] | And the hours and the workload that come with it When i could be a general surgery attending | 另外花费时间精力 而不去当普外科主治医生 |
[1:00:10] | And make it home for dinner,He will divorce me. | 不能回家吃饭 他就和我离婚 |
[1:00:16] | it’s a big decision. | 这是个重大决定 |
[1:00:32] | You’re gonna have a hard time saving that arm. | 想保住那个胳膊恐怕很难 |
[1:00:33] | I can get him back to full function If i can get there in time. | 如果及时治疗可以让其恢复功能 |
[1:00:37] | -I’m thinking about buying a house. -good for you. | – 我在考虑买房子 – 挺好的 |
[1:00:40] | Meredith and i are gonna go to city hall this afternoon. | Meredith和我今天下午去市政厅 |
[1:00:43] | -We’re getting married. -really? | – 我们要结婚了 – 真的? |
[1:00:46] | -That’s great news. -i know. | – 太好了 – 是啊 |
[1:00:48] | -If i could just save stevens— You’re allowed to be happy. | – 如果能治好Stevens的话… – 你应该幸福 |
[1:00:51] | you’re allowed to get married. | 你应该结婚 |
[1:00:53] | You’ve earned that right. | 这是你应得的 |
[1:00:54] | Congratulations,you lucky bastard. Come here. give me a hug. | 恭喜你 走运的臭小子 来 抱抱 |
[1:00:59] | Why is everyone hugging today? | 为啥大家今天都在拥抱? |
[1:01:01] | Oh,the blushing bride. | 哦 害羞的新娘 |
[1:01:03] | All right,here is the plan for our john doe. | 这是无名氏的诊疗计划 |
[1:01:05] | Shepherd,you’ll evacuate the epidural. | Shepherd 你疏通硬膜 |
[1:01:07] | Grey and i will correct the internal injuries. | Grey和我修复内部伤口 |
[1:01:09] | That’ll make room for torres to place the internal fixator. | 这样Torres可以放置内固定 |
[1:01:11] | Sloan,you should still have time to work on the arm If the patient doesn’t get too acidotic or hypothermic. | Sloan 如果病人没有酸中毒或体温过低 你应该还有时间修复胳膊 |
[1:01:16] | Do you think he has a shot? | 你觉得他有机会活下来吗? |
[1:01:17] | i’ve seen people come back from worse. | 我看过更严重的病人活下来的 |
[1:01:24] | Hey,i thought you were in surgery. | 嗨 以为你在做手术呢 |
[1:01:26] | I’m on my way. | 正要去呢 |
[1:01:28] | have you talked to bailey About this peds and tucker thing? | 你跟Bailey谈过儿科和她丈夫的事没? |
[1:01:30] | no,i talked to bailey about the army thing and george. | 没 我们谈过George参军的事 |
[1:01:33] | Are you upset with me? | 我惹到你了吗? |
[1:01:36] | No,i’m awesome. | 没 我很赞 |
[1:01:40] | -Calliope– no,do not– do not “calliope” me,okay? | – 别这么叫我了 行吗? |
[1:01:43] | You said it was awesome. | 你说他参军很赞 |
[1:01:44] | George–sweet,kind george who can’t even kill a fly– | 那个温柔可爱的George 连苍蝇都打不死 |
[1:01:47] | Is joining the army to go to iraq In the middle of a war,and you said “awesome. | 现在去参军 到伊拉克前线 你还说很赞 |
[1:01:51] | -” it is awesome. -No,it is not awesome. | – 就是很赞 – 一点都不 |
[1:01:53] | god! who are you? | 天啊! 你是谁? |
[1:01:59] | ** how’s the arm? | 胳膊情况如何? |
[1:02:00] | the nerves are still intact. Just have to reattach the vessels. | 神经未受损 只需接合血管就好 |
[1:02:04] | you ready for me? | 到我上了吗? |
[1:02:05] | I’m almost done with the major internal crush injuries. | 内脏挫伤快处理好了 |
[1:02:07] | Pelvis will be all yours in a minute. | 马上给你做骨盆手术 |
[1:02:09] | Give me some more laps,please. | 再来点缝线 |
[1:02:11] | you think you could do it? | 换你会这么做吗? |
[1:02:12] | Step in front of a bus for a perfect stranger? | 为陌生人挡驾? |
[1:02:14] | we’d all like to think we would,but– | 我们希望这么做 但… |
[1:02:16] | That’s more or less what major hunt’s been doing Every day for the last couple of years. | 过去几年Hunt少校每天都这么做的吧 |
[1:02:19] | oh,no,the guys did. | 哦不 是战士们在挡驾 |
[1:02:20] | i just came in behind ’em With a dustpan and a broom and swept up. | 我就是在他们后面 打打下手 |
[1:02:24] | You sewed up soldiers under fire. | 你治疗战火洗礼过的军人 |
[1:02:27] | You didn’t sweep up. | 这不是打打下手 |
[1:02:31] | How do you think o’malley is gonna do over there? | 你们觉得O’Malley到那边会如何? |
[1:02:32] | You think–you think he can handle it? | 他做的来吗? |
[1:02:35] | no,i don’t. | 我看够呛 |
[1:02:37] | I think he’s gonna surprise us all. | 我觉得 他会让大家惊讶的 |
[1:02:38] | I think he’s coming back in a body bag. | 我看他 很难活着回来 |
[1:02:40] | I think you all should just shut up. | 我看你们都闭嘴吧 |
[1:02:42] | Just shut the hell up. | 什么都别说了 |
[1:02:46] | Please. shut up. | 请别说了 |
[1:02:52] | “Shepherd got your whole tumor out.” | “Shepherd把肿瘤都切除了” |
[1:02:56] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:02:58] | Alex,why didn’t you tell me? oh,my god. | Alex 你怎么不早说 天啊 |
[1:03:00] | Your memory sucks | “你记不住事了” |
[1:03:02] | – Oh. – but we’re working on it. | – 哦 – 但我们正在努力 |
[1:03:04] | You remember what time you woke up this morning? | 还记得 你早晨几点醒的吗? |
[1:03:06] | Um,not exactly. | 不太记得了 |
[1:03:08] | – 7:45. – 7:45. | |
[1:03:11] | – “o’malley joined the army”?What? – yeah,he’s gonna be a trauma surgeon in iraq. | – “O’Malley参军了” 真的? – 他要去伊拉克做外伤军医 |
[1:03:14] | When’d you wake up? | 你几点醒的? |
[1:03:16] | 7:45.he’s gonna get killed. | 7:45 他会死翘翘的 |
[1:03:18] | yeah,we’re dealing with it. | 是啊 这事我们也在努力 |
[1:03:20] | Did you know about this george thing? | George的事 你知道了吗? |
[1:03:22] | Yep. canon fodder. | 知道 做炮灰去鸟 |
[1:03:24] | I’m just gonna take some more blood. | 我再抽点血 |
[1:03:26] | Last time we checked,your potassium was 6.3. When’d you wake up? | 上次检查 你的血钾是6.3 你几点醒的? |
[1:03:29] | um,early. i can’t quite remember.i… | 挺早吧 我记不住了 |
[1:03:32] | 7:45. 6.3. 7:45. | 7:45 血钾6.3 7:45 |
[1:03:37] | “o’malley joined the army”? | “O’Malley参军了”? |
[1:03:40] | – george? – We’re dealing with it. | – 我们正在处理 |
[1:03:42] | What’s your potassium? | 你血钾多少? |
[1:03:44] | – Uh,i… – Iz,what’s your potassium? | – 我… – Iz 你血钾多少? |
[1:03:46] | you know what?Why don’t we just give her the chart to read And try and memorize,okay? | 把病历给她 让她自己去记 好吧? |
[1:03:50] | And i can talk to you about her hyperkalemia. | 咱俩去谈谈她的血钾过高 |
[1:04:00] | Look,she just had brain surgery And an incredibly aggressive course of i.l.-2.She needs rest. | 她刚做过开颅术 用了大剂量白介素-2 她需要休息 |
[1:04:05] | she needs to exercise whatever memory she’s got left Before it all turns to mush. | 她要在彻底忘记前 努力记住这些事 |
[1:04:08] | well,she’s not gonna heal With you barking orders at her like a caveman. | 你冲她大喊大叫 她也不会好的 |
[1:04:11] | – Butt out,yang. – no,she’s my patient. | – Yang 你少管闲事 – 不 她是我的病人 |
[1:04:12] | – i don’t care if you’re her husband. – Look,she– | – 我不管你是不是她丈夫 – 听我说… |
[1:04:14] | you want to see how fast i can get your visiting hours Down to zero? | 你信我取消你的探视时间吗? |
[1:04:16] | she signed a d.n.r. | 她签署了放弃急救协议 |
[1:04:17] | she signed a friggin’ d.n.r. And made me promise she’d come outta this with a life. | 她放弃急救 让我保证她能好好生活 |
[1:04:21] | Not in a hospital bed,not with no brain, | 不是躺在医院 不是没有记忆 |
[1:04:23] | I had to promise she’d have a life. | 我要保证她的生活 |
[1:04:25] | You want to know what happens If she can’t make any new memories? | 如果她没新的记忆 你知道会是什么样吗? |
[1:04:28] | Forget about being a doctor. | 别说做医生 |
[1:04:30] | She’s gonna need round-the-clock babysitters. | 她都需要全天监护了 |
[1:04:32] | We get an apartment together,and she can’t ever Find her way to the damn toilet. | 我俩买了房 她都记不住厕所在哪 |
[1:04:34] | Tracker on her ankle in case,god forbid,She wanders out the front door! | 脚上戴着追踪器 因为可能会从前门走丢! |
[1:04:38] | alex,you can handle this. | Alex 你能行的 |
[1:04:40] | – she will get better. – Maybe. maybe not. | – 她会好起来的 – 这可说不好 |
[1:04:44] | it’s on me. Her future is on me. | 她的未来就靠我了 |
[1:04:54] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会好吗? |
[1:04:56] | We’ll know more in the morning. | 明早就知道了 |
[1:05:01] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[1:05:20] | How’s she doing? any better? | 她怎么样 好点了吗? |
[1:05:24] | – No. – damn. | – 没 – 该死 |
[1:05:28] | Well,i’m going to city hall To go | 那个…我要去市政厅 |
[1:05:33] | – do the thing. – Seriously? | – 去那啥了 – 真的? |
[1:05:35] | it doesn’t seem like the day for it. | 今天不太合适吧 |
[1:05:39] | look at alex. | 你看Alex |
[1:05:41] | He’s in there working so hard all day,And she doesn’t know. | 他忙了一整天 她却记不住 |
[1:05:45] | And if she stays like this,She may never know how much he loves her. | 如果她不见好转 将永远不知道他的爱 |
[1:05:49] | And that girl amanda… She’s in there loving a stranger. | 那个Amanda…她爱上了陌生人 |
[1:05:52] | She thinks that’s her prince charming. | 认为那是她的白马王子 |
[1:05:55] | I mean,he’s probably gonna die today,chances are. | 我是说 他今天有可能会死的 |
[1:05:59] | So yeah,i’m gonna go get married. | 所以 没错 我要去结婚了 |
[1:06:01] | Because i think it’s important to take the time | 因为我觉得 应该在你的爱人还能听见时 |
[1:06:04] | To tell the people you love how much you love them While they can hear you. | 抓紧说出你的爱有多深 |
[1:06:19] | I love you,cristina yang. | 我爱你 Cristina Yang |
[1:06:27] | You have changed. | 你变了哦 |
[1:06:30] | maybe i have. | 也许吧 |
[1:06:35] | What? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:06:36] | I’m gonna hug you. | 来抱抱 |
[1:06:52] | Maybe I don’t understand people. I don’t see things. | 也许我不理解别人 看不透事情 |
[1:06:54] | So maybe i just don’t get What’s going on with you or why you’re so mad, | 所以我不知道你怎么了 为什么这么生气 |
[1:06:58] | But i do think it’s awesome.I think that george joining the army is awesome. | 但我真觉得很赞 George参军很赞 |
[1:07:01] | – um,shut up. – Um,no. | – 闭嘴吧 – 不 |
[1:07:04] | you asked me who i was. | 你问我 我是谁 |
[1:07:06] | I am a person who thinks that what george is doing Is dangerous and terrifying and brave. | 我就是认为他投身危险的战场 十分勇敢 |
[1:07:11] | He’s going to serve his country. | 这是为国从戎 |
[1:07:12] | He’s going to risk his life to save the men and women | 多少人为了我们的安宁而出生入死 |
[1:07:15] | Who make it possible for you and i To sleep safely in our beds. | 他要去救助他们 |
[1:07:19] | I’m a person who thinks that that is brave. | 我就是认为这是勇敢之举 |
[1:07:22] | And i am a person who stood in an airplane hanger | 我还曾站在机棚里 |
[1:07:26] | And watched them unload my brother’s body In a coffin… | 看着我哥的尸体被运回来… |
[1:07:30] | and all we got was a flag. | 只有国旗裹着棺材 |
[1:07:35] | my brother died over there Because there weren’t enough doctors,callie. | 就因为军医不够 我哥死在了那 Callie |
[1:07:38] | So for my money,george o’malley is a patriot. | 所以我看来 George O’Malley很爱国 |
[1:07:41] | He’s a hero,And i am grateful that he exists. | 他是英雄 幸好还有这种人在 |
[1:07:44] | So yeah,the word i use is “awesome.” | 所以 没错 我说的就是”很赞” |
[1:07:48] | That’s who i am. | 这就是我 |
[1:07:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:07] | – Sorry,i-i didn’t realize– – Oh,no,no,wait. | – 对不起 我不知道… – 别别 别走 |
[1:08:23] | I… love… You. | 我 爱 你 |
[1:08:31] | – Well,i-i-i love you,too. – No,just… | – 我也爱你 – 不 只是… |
[1:08:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:08:42] | I said– i said “i love you.” | 我说”我爱你” |
[1:08:45] | Me. | 我 |
[1:08:49] | Cristina yang. | |
[1:08:56] | You traumatized me.And you know that i am s– | – 你伤害了我 – 你知道我… |
[1:08:58] | – i am so sorry about– – Oh,no,damn it.not about the choking.It’s… | – 真的很抱歉 – 不 不是掐住我脖子的事… |
[1:09:02] | it’s like you come here and then you pull out my icicle | 是你来到医院 拔出了我身上的冰锥 |
[1:09:04] | And you make me love you,and i can’t– | 让我爱上了你 |
[1:09:06] | I mean,i don’t want to– i-i can’t breathe… | 让我身不由己 没有你… |
[1:09:12] | Without you. | 我没法呼吸 |
[1:09:19] | You can do this. cristina,we can do this. | 你可以的 Cristina 我们可以的 |
[1:09:21] | All you have to do is just meet me halfway. | 你只需要做些让步 |
[1:09:25] | All you have to do is say yes. | 你只要说”我愿意”就行 |
[1:09:32] | All you have to do is say yes. | 你只要说”我愿意”就行 |
[1:09:38] | What’s your crit? | 你的诊断结果怎么样? |
[1:09:42] | this is disgusting. | 好难吃 |
[1:09:44] | I can’t believe we serve it to the patients. | 真不敢相信我们居然给病人吃这个 |
[1:09:46] | “you keep asking for lime jell-o And don’t like it.” | “你一直嚷着要酸橙果冻 却并不爱吃” |
[1:09:51] | So stop giving it to me. | 那就别给我啊 |
[1:09:53] | You get mad if i don’t. | 不给你会生气 |
[1:09:55] | Okay,now what’s your crit? | 现在说说你的诊断结果 |
[1:09:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:09:58] | i’m tired. | 我累了 |
[1:09:59] | What’s o’malley doing tomorrow? | O’malley明天要干嘛? |
[1:10:01] | Joining the army. | 参军 |
[1:10:03] | i need a break. | 我要休息一下 |
[1:10:05] | You don’t think i need a break? | 你以为我不想休息? |
[1:10:07] | suck it up. | 忍耐一下吧 |
[1:10:08] | What–god. | 什么…天哪 |
[1:10:10] | Back off. | 你别管我了 |
[1:10:13] | I’m sorry if this is hard for you, | 对不起 让你这么受罪 |
[1:10:15] | But you are not the one With the short-term memory of a carrot. | 但你不知道健忘是啥滋味 |
[1:10:26] | go ahead. get it off your chest. | 发火吧 都发出来 |
[1:10:27] | It’s not like i’m gonna remember in five minutes. | 反正五分钟后我会忘得一干二净 |
[1:10:29] | okay,i’m not the one with a carrot for a brain,But i’m married to it | 我是不知道健忘啥滋味 但我太太健忘 |
[1:10:32] | ’cause of some crock of a wedding We walked into, | 这段荒唐的婚姻 |
[1:10:34] | and only because The two of us thought you’d be dead within a week. | 就因为我们彼此都认为你活不过一周 |
[1:10:37] | You made me promise you that you wouldn’t live like this. | 是你逼我保证不让你这种样子 |
[1:10:40] | So now what the hell am i supposed to do, | 我TMD现在该怎么做 |
[1:10:42] | Smother you with a pillow,Shoot you up with a-an overdose of morphine? | 用枕头捂死你 给你注射过量吗啡? |
[1:10:45] | Not really psyched about that. | 我还没心理准备 |
[1:10:47] | – leave you? – Not really psyched about that either. | 抛弃你? 我也没心理准备 |
[1:10:49] | So i guess i’m kinda screwed,right? | 所以我算是完了 |
[1:10:51] | I mean,not as bad as you,But not a friggin’ walk in the park,either. | 不象你那么惨 但也不能象其他人去公园散步啥的 |
[1:11:01] | I’m sorry,iz. | 对不起 Iz |
[1:11:04] | No. | 没事 |
[1:11:06] | I told you to get it off your chest.you did. | 我让你发泄 你发泄了 |
[1:11:15] | Did you forget yet? | 你忘了我的话没? |
[1:11:18] | Nope.not yet. Give me a minute. | 还没有 让我静一会儿 |
[1:11:31] | Um… j– If there’s still a spot for me in general surgery, | 如果普外科还有空缺 |
[1:11:36] | I’d like to take you up on that. | 我想向您申请 |
[1:11:38] | I spent months trying to talk you off peds. | 我花了好几个月让你放弃儿科 |
[1:11:41] | I finally get on board,and you change your mind? | 我总算收手了 你却改变主意了? |
[1:11:44] | Tucker gave me an ultimatum– | Tucker给我下了最后通谍 |
[1:11:46] | The fellowship or our marriage. | 要么去儿科要么离婚 |
[1:11:52] | You chose your marriage. | 你选择了拯救婚姻 |
[1:11:54] | No,i’m leaving him, | 不 我要离婚 |
[1:11:56] | Because a marriage that resorts to ultimatums,That’s not a marriage. | 因为靠最后通谍的婚姻不算婚姻 |
[1:12:00] | I mean,what kind of husband does that? | 哪个丈夫会那么做? |
[1:12:03] | So… i’m going to be a single mom. | 所以 我要成为单亲妈妈了 |
[1:12:08] | it’s not the time for… New specialties. | 这种时候没办法选择新的专业 |
[1:12:15] | damn. | 见鬼 |
[1:12:19] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:12:20] | It’s just the first time i said it out loud,So it just kinda took the wind out of me. | 我第一次把离婚说出口 所以有点受不了 |
[1:12:26] | Miranda,are you sure about this? | Miranda 你真要离婚? |
[1:12:30] | I mean,he might come around. | 他可能会想通的 |
[1:12:32] | – He… he’s just scared. – Well,we’re all scared. | – 他…只是害怕了 – 我们都很害怕啊 |
[1:12:36] | I mean,if you’re not scared,you’re not paying attention. | 如果没有害怕 就不会努力前行 |
[1:12:39] | O-one of my residents just signed up to go to war.That’s scary. | 我的住院医生报名参军了 我很害怕 |
[1:12:44] | Another one just almost lost her life to melanoma. | 另一个差点被黑素瘤夺去生命 |
[1:12:47] | Now she doesn’t know what day it is. That’s scary. | 现在她连日期都记不住 我也害怕 |
[1:12:49] | What tucker’s facing isn’t scary. | Tucker不是害怕 |
[1:12:52] | He’s just weak. | 他只是软弱罢了 |
[1:13:02] | No,a pat on the back isn’t gonna help,sir. | 拍拍肩膀没用的 主任 |
[1:13:06] | um,should i go? | 需要我走开吗? |
[1:13:12] | uh… Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:17] | okay.Okay. | 好的 |
[1:13:19] | I’ll just stand here with you If that’s all right. | 我在这儿陪你 如果你愿意的话 |
[1:13:24] | Yes,sir. That would be fine. | 好的 主任 就这样 |
[1:13:40] | I thought you were operating on john doe. | 我以为你在给无名氏开刀 |
[1:13:42] | I already did. | 开过了 |
[1:13:43] | right now i’m looking at houses. One has a stone fireplace,which i like. | 我正在看房子 其中一所有我喜爱的壁炉 |
[1:13:47] | This one has a backyard the size of montana. | 还有广阔的后院 |
[1:13:50] | you’re buying a house? | 你要买房子? |
[1:13:53] | – Yeah. – Right. | – 是啊 – 好吧 |
[1:13:56] | okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:58] | I’m buying a house right now. | 我现在想买房子 |
[1:13:59] | It’s a buyer’s market,and i’m buying a house. | 现在是买方市场 我要买房子 |
[1:14:01] | The only reason that you’re even talking about a house Is to make me feel bad. | 你跟我谈房子就是让我难受 |
[1:14:05] | You’re trying to prove that you’re moving on without me | 你想要证明 没有我 你也能继续前进 |
[1:14:08] | So then i’ll regret my decision and change my mind. | 然后我就悔不当初 改变初衷 |
[1:14:10] | okay,is this what women are doing When they say they’re moving on? | 女人说自己斩断情丝时 心里这样想么? |
[1:14:12] | yeah.They don’t usually take out a home loan to do it,but– | 是啊 虽然一般不会贷款买房 但… |
[1:14:15] | Pathetic.let me be clear. i’m moving on. | 悲哀啊 让我说清楚 我开始新生活了 |
[1:14:20] | I’m a better woman than you. | 当女人 我比你当得好 |
[1:14:27] | ready to go? | 准备好了么? |
[1:14:28] | I just got a page.our john doe needs to go back into surgery. | 我刚接到传呼 无名氏得再接受手术 |
[1:14:31] | Yeah.his post-op c.t. showed a re-bleed. | 他术后CT显示再次出血 |
[1:14:34] | I’m gonna have nelson take care of it. | 我会让Nelson处理的 |
[1:14:35] | – no,really? – Yeah.well,i’d prefer to do it myself, | – 你说真的? – 我很想亲自检查 |
[1:14:38] | But i want to check in on izzie. | 但我得给Izzie做检查 |
[1:14:40] | Maybe we can go do that first and then go get married after? | 或许我们可以先搞定这些 再结婚? |
[1:14:42] | no,we can’t Because we have the george intervention after that. | 不行 因为稍后我们得劝说George |
[1:14:45] | – i’ll have nelson do it. – You know what? | – 我会让Nelson来做 – 这样吧 |
[1:14:46] | tell them to prep him.We’ll run to city hall, | 告诉他们做术前准备 我们赶去市政大厅 |
[1:14:48] | we’ll come back And we’ll do it then. | 然后再赶回来做手术 |
[1:14:50] | – meredith– – No,you know,let’s go. | – 不 快点出发 |
[1:14:52] | we gotta go.We gotta run to city hall, | 我们得赶去市政厅 |
[1:14:54] | we’ll come back,You’ll check on izzie, | 然后赶回来 你为Izzie做检查 |
[1:14:55] | we’ll monitor john doe,I’ll go talk george out of joining the army– | 对无名氏进行检测 我去跟George谈 让他放弃从军 |
[1:14:58] | look,we could do this another day. | 我们可以改天结婚 |
[1:14:59] | There is no other day. | 没有改天 |
[1:15:01] | every day is like this. | 每天都是如此 |
[1:15:03] | Every day there’s a crisis. | 每天都有转折 |
[1:15:05] | there’s no time. | 时间总是不够用 |
[1:15:06] | – meredith– – I love you, | – 我爱你 |
[1:15:08] | and i do want to marry you today,But there is no time. | 我今天就想嫁给你 但时间不够用 |
[1:15:19] | – You have a piece of paper? – For what? | – 你有纸么? – 做什么? |
[1:15:22] | I want to be with you forever, | 我想永远跟你在一起 |
[1:15:24] | And you want to be with me forever. | 你也想永远和我在一起 |
[1:15:26] | And in order to do that, | 为了实现这个 |
[1:15:28] | we need to make vows,A commitment,a contract. | 我们得海誓山盟 许下承诺 |
[1:15:33] | Give me a piece of paper. | 给我张纸 |
[1:15:35] | I don’t.I-i-i don’t. | 我没纸 |
[1:15:38] | I-i have post-its. | 只有记事贴 |
[1:15:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:48] | What do we want to promise each other? | 想许什么承诺? |
[1:15:59] | That you’ll love me… | 你会深爱着我… |
[1:16:01] | Even when you hate me. | 即便在你讨厌我的时候 |
[1:16:04] | To love each other even when we hate each other. | 彼此深爱 纵使彼此讨厌 |
[1:16:10] | No running… ever. | 永远不逃避 |
[1:16:13] | Nobody walks out no matter what happens. | 不管未来怎样 永远不放弃 |
[1:16:16] | No running. | 永远不逃避 |
[1:16:18] | what else? | 还有什么? |
[1:16:20] | That we’ll take care of each other Even when we’re old and smelly and senile, | 彼此照顾 纵使我们年老体衰 |
[1:16:25] | And if i get alzheimer’s and forget you… | 如果我患上老年痴呆 忘了你是谁… |
[1:16:29] | I will remind you who i am every day. | 我会每日提醒你 我是谁 |
[1:16:33] | To take care when old,senile… and smelly. | 彼此照顾 纵使年老体衰 |
[1:16:38] | This… Is forever. | 直到永远 |
[1:16:47] | Sign. | 签字 |
[1:16:49] | This is our wedding,a post-it? | 这就是我们的婚礼 记事贴的婚礼? |
[1:16:52] | if you sign it. | 如果你签字的话 |
[1:17:06] | Now what? | 现在做什么? |
[1:17:08] | Now i kiss the bride. | 现在我要亲吻新娘 |
[1:17:21] | Married. | 结婚了 |
[1:17:23] | Married. | 结婚了 |
[1:17:29] | See that? | 看到了么? |
[1:17:33] | Plenty of time. | 时间充裕了 |
[1:17:41] | Gotta do an e.k.g. | 来做心电图吧 |
[1:17:42] | What,i don’t even get any small talk? | 现在都不和我拉家常了? |
[1:17:45] | – What’s your problem? – well,i’ll tell you. | – 出啥事了? – 好吧 我告诉你 |
[1:17:48] | I know that i’m supposed to be grateful For my “new lease on life,” | 我知道 我该为自己”重获新生”感激涕零 |
[1:17:52] | But alex marched in here and basically told me | 但Alex闯了进来 非常直白地告诉我 |
[1:17:55] | That being married to me Was the worst thing that ever happened to him. | 娶了我是他今生最大的错误 |
[1:17:59] | Yeah,and that he was trying to decide If smothering me with a pillow | 他在犹豫 是否该用枕头直接闷死我 |
[1:18:04] | was the best way To put us both out of our misery. | 这样我们就可以一了百了 |
[1:18:14] | Okay,where is it? | 好吧 在哪儿? |
[1:18:16] | Where is what? | 什么在哪儿? |
[1:18:17] | Where’s the note that says that? Did you write that down? | 便条在哪儿? 你写下来了? |
[1:18:20] | no. | 没有 |
[1:18:24] | No. | 没有 |
[1:18:42] | Yes. Yes. | 我愿意 我愿意 |
[1:18:47] | i’ve gotta go. i’ve gotta find alex. | 我得走了 我得去找Alex |
[1:18:49] | Go,go. | 去吧 |
[1:18:55] | Oh,i’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[1:18:58] | i was just– i was looking for george.Bailey,it’s after 6:00. | 我只是来找George Bailey 已经过6点了 |
[1:19:00] | Yes,uh,we scheduled an intervention | 是啊 我们安排了场劝说会 |
[1:19:03] | So that we could give o’malley a piece of our minds About this idiotic army business. | 跟O’malley谈谈从军有多么愚蠢 |
[1:19:07] | Now did he leave already? | 他已经走了么? |
[1:19:09] | he never scrubbed in. | 他一直没进手术室 |
[1:19:11] | He told me he was enlisting.i sent him home, | 他跟我说要从军 我让他回家了 |
[1:19:13] | Told him to spend the day with his mom Since he was leaving so soon. | 告诉他陪陪他母亲 毕竟他就要远行了 |
[1:19:16] | Uh,he took off this morning. | 他今早就离开了 |
[1:19:25] | – How’s his i.c.p.? – worse. o.r. is expecting us. | – 颅内压怎么样? – 情况不妙 手术室做好准备了 |
[1:19:28] | I thought you were getting married. | 我以为你去结婚了 |
[1:19:29] | – we did. – Oh,congratulations. | – 我们结完婚了 – 恭喜啊 |
[1:19:31] | You sure you want to start your honeymoon in an o.r.? | 你们确定要在手术室开始蜜月么? |
[1:19:33] | we’re sure. | 我们确定 |
[1:19:37] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能留在这儿 |
[1:19:38] | I’ll come and get you in the waiting room. | 我会送你到候诊室 |
[1:19:40] | Hold his hand until you put him under. | 在做手术之前 请一直握着他的手 |
[1:19:43] | It really does make him feel better. | 这会让他感觉好些 |
[1:19:55] | well,you made a good friend there. | 你交了一个不错的朋友 |
[1:19:56] | I guess that happens when you take a bus for somebody. | 我想这是公车情缘吧 |
[1:20:02] | I know this is scary,But you do have a great team up there. | 我知道这很可怕 但这里有最好的团队 |
[1:20:08] | You want to try to write again? | 你还想写点什么吗? |
[1:20:12] | Can you hold the pen? | 你能握住笔么? |
[1:20:16] | Okay,”o.” “o.” | 好吧 “O” “O” |
[1:20:22] | 7? | |
[1:20:30] | Double 0… 7. | 两个0… 7 |
[1:20:42] | Oh,god! oh,god. | 哦 天啊! 哦 天啊! |
[1:20:49] | You paged me. what do you need? | 你呼我 什么事? |
[1:20:50] | well,way to go,dipwad. | 好样的啊 懦夫 |
[1:20:51] | Telling your wife you’re trying to figure out how to off her? | 告诉你妻子 你正在想如何摆脱她? |
[1:20:53] | Oh,mind your own bus– Wait. | 管好你自己的事…等等 |
[1:20:57] | – how did you know that? – She told me. | – 你怎么知道的? – 她跟我说的 |
[1:21:02] | You remember? | 你记得? |
[1:21:04] | Pillow or morphine. i got the whole thing. | 枕头啊吗啡啊 我全都记得 |
[1:21:07] | Oh,i’m so sorry. i didn’t mean that. | 真抱歉 那不是真心话 |
[1:21:08] | Of course you didn’t. | 当然不是真心话 |
[1:21:09] | You love me too much to shoot me up with morphine Even if i asked you to. | 你爱我至深 即使要你用吗啡害我 你也不会 |
[1:21:14] | And my stupid corked brain is coming back. | 我的愚钝脑子终于恢复正常了 |
[1:21:17] | oh,my god. i was so scared. | 哦 天啊 我吓坏了 |
[1:21:19] | I mean,i would’ve loved you no matter what,but… | 不管怎样 我都会深爱你 但… |
[1:21:22] | You’re back. you’re back. | 你恢复了 你恢复了 |
[1:21:28] | Iz? Iz? Izzie? | |
[1:21:31] | yang! | |
[1:21:32] | it’s george! it’s george! | 是George! 是George! |
[1:21:36] | It’s george!john doe is george! | 是George! 无名氏是George! |
[1:21:41] | Izzie,look at me. open your eyes! | Izzie 看着我 睁开眼睛! |
[1:21:43] | Page shepherd. page the chief and bailey right now. | 呼Shepherd 现在就呼主任和Bailey |
[1:21:45] | we have you,o’malley. you hear me? | 我们会救你 O’malley 听到了么? |
[1:21:47] | we have you. We’ll fix this.just stay with us. | 我们会救活你的 坚持住 |
[1:21:49] | o’malley,it’s shepherd. You’re not going anywhere.you understand me? | O’malley 我是Shepherd 你不会有事的 听到了么? |
[1:21:52] | B.p.’s dropping. | 血压下降 |
[1:21:53] | all right,let’s put him out,now. | 好吧 现在开始手术 |
[1:21:56] | – What happened? – is it her brain? | – 出了什么事? – 是脑子出问题了么? |
[1:21:58] | – No,it’s hyperkalemia. – we couldn’t control the arrhythmias. | – 是血钾过多 – 我们不能控制心律不齐 |
[1:22:00] | – Her pressure’s dropping off a cliff. – give me an intubation tray. | – 她的血压直线下降 – 给我插管托盘 |
[1:22:03] | Alex… | |
[1:22:05] | – She signed a d.n.r. – shut up,yang. | – 她签署了放弃急救协议 – 闭嘴 Yang |
[1:22:07] | She knew this might happen. that’s why she signed it. | 她早知会这样的 所以才签了协议 |
[1:22:08] | i don’t give a crap what she signed. | 她签了什么 我才不管 |
[1:22:09] | Alex,it’s not what she wants. | Alex 这是她的意愿 |
[1:22:13] | get a crash cart! | 将急救车推来! |
[1:22:16] | – Karev,if she doesn’t– – Look at her! | – Karev 如果她不想… – 看看她! |
[1:22:18] | get a crash cart! | 将急救车推来! |
[1:22:27] | Screw the d.n.r. hand me those paddles. | 放弃急救协议见鬼去吧 把电板给我 |
[1:22:29] | Yang,take over compressions. | Yang 你来做按压 |
[1:22:31] | – karev,back up. – i got it.i got it. | – Karev 后退 – 我来吧 我来 |
[1:22:32] | one,two,three. | |
[1:22:34] | and down. | 放下 |
[1:22:35] | Okay,down. | 好的 放下 |
[1:22:40] | did you say it? | 你说了么? |
[1:22:45] | i love you… | 我爱你… |
[1:22:47] | Clear. | 离手 |
[1:22:50] | i don’t ever want to live without you… | 没有你 我不愿独活… |
[1:22:54] | you changed my life… did you say it? | 你改变了我的人生… 你说了么? |
[1:23:00] | make a plan… | 规划未来 |
[1:23:03] | set a goal… | 确定目标 |
[1:23:05] | work toward it… | 努力实现 |
[1:23:07] | but every now and again,look around… | 时常环顾四周 |
[1:23:11] | drink it in. | 陶醉于此 |
[1:23:43] | ’cause this is it. | 这就是人生 |
[1:23:49] | we’re losing him! | 我们要失去他了! |
[1:24:07] | come on. iz. | 快点醒来 Iz |
[1:24:09] | come on. | 快点醒来 |
[1:24:13] | – v-fib. – clear! | – 室颤 – 离手! |
[1:24:17] | it might all be gone tomorrow. | 因为一切稍纵即逝 |
[1:24:19] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 5 Episode 23-24 |