时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | paranoia… | 妄想症… |
[00:04] | gives you an edge in the O.R. | 能让你在手术室占得一席之地 |
[00:06] | What I realized is that– | 我突然意识到 |
[00:07] | is that peds is the only specialty where I could do it all– | 儿科才是能让我运用一切技术的专科 |
[00:10] | you know,cardio,general,ortho. | 心血管 普外 畸形矫正 |
[00:12] | It’s like the whole body is your canvas, | 人的整个身体好比画布 |
[00:15] | and the fact that it’s a small canvas makes it even more challenging. | 画布越小 越有挑战性 |
[00:18] | I mean,I have no idea if you have someone on your service right now, | 我是说 不知道现在有没有其他人在帮你 |
[00:21] | but I would really love to witness your artistry. | 但我真的很想观摩你的画作 |
[00:24] | You got this? | 你能处理好这个吗? |
[00:25] | You gotta like kids. | 你得喜欢孩子 |
[00:27] | I love kids. | 我爱孩子 |
[00:28] | – Okay. I’ll see you on rounds. – Great. | – 那好 一会儿见 – 太棒了 |
[00:32] | oh,he lost a huge chunk of flesh. | 哦 这家伙缺了一大块肉 |
[00:34] | I see down to his mandible. | 我能直接看到他的下颌骨 |
[00:35] | We’ll need plastics and an E.N.T. Consult,too. | 我们需要做整形修补术和耳鼻喉科会诊 |
[00:38] | Left I.V. Looks like it’s clotted off. | 继续输液 看起来要凝成血块了 |
[00:39] | I need a new 16 gauge in there. | 我需要16号针 |
[00:42] | whoa,whoa. What’s going on? It’s 4:00 in the morning. | 怎么回事 现在才早晨四点钟 |
[00:43] | Is everyone on call? | 每个人都在值班吗? |
[00:45] | It’s the merger. Everyone’s scared to go home. | 是医院合并闹的 大家都担心被赶回家 |
[00:47] | I don’t think the chief meant that people couldn’t sleep. | 我觉得 主任不是不许大家睡觉 |
[00:48] | Well,it’s hard to sleep when your job is on the line. | 工作悬而未决 确实很难睡着啊 |
[00:50] | One of you,get as much type-specific blood | 你们中谁去取尽可能多的特型血来 |
[00:53] | as they’ll let you have and meet us in surgery. | 搞到了就来参加我的手术 |
[00:55] | – Me! I got it! – I called it! I called it! – No! | – 我去取! – 我去 我去! |
[00:57] | Surgeons play out worst-case scenarios in their heads. | 外科医生们在脑海中播放最糟糕的剧情 |
[01:00] | I talked to callie last night about the residents at mercy west. | 我昨晚问过Callie有关西慈的住院医生 |
[01:02] | She said they don’t suck. | 她说人家都不拍马屁 |
[01:05] | I mean,you’re safe because of derek. | 我是说 你有Derek保你 |
[01:06] | Izzie’s safe ’cause of cancer. | Izzie癌症初愈 不会被炒 |
[01:08] | Al is bailey’s new favorite. | Alex是Bailey的新欢 |
[01:10] | You know,even george would’ve been spared, | 连George都不再是多余的了 |
[01:12] | ’cause he’s owen’s guy. | 因为他是Owen的人 |
[01:13] | Cardio has been a revolving door around here, | 我对心外科已经不奢望了 |
[01:15] | and no one’s got my back. | 而且现在没人支持我 |
[01:16] | So arizona is your cover? | 所以你觉得Arizona可以帮到你? |
[01:18] | She’s merger-proof. | 她是对合并免疫的 |
[01:19] | She keeps little kids alive. No one likes a dead kid. | 她救小孩子的命 没人想让小孩子死掉 |
[01:22] | Plus,they’re under anesthesia half the time. How bad can it be? | 而且他们大多时间是麻醉的 能坏到哪去? |
[01:26] | You’re ready to close,you got the bleeder,you know it, | 你准备缝合 找到了出血点 你知道就是那 |
[01:30] | but there’s that voice in your head asking… | 但你脑中总有一个声音在问你… |
[01:33] | sloan and shepherd are scrubbing out of surgery in O.R. Two. | Sloan和Shepherd要出2号手术室了 |
[01:36] | Grab ’em before they leave. | 先叫住他们 |
[01:37] | Okay,and let me know if you hear anything about the merger. | 好 如果知道合并的事 一定要告诉我 |
[01:39] | Nurses are always the last know,first to go. | 护士永远最后被通知 最先走人 |
[01:42] | What if you didn’t? | 如果你找错了怎么办? |
[01:44] | What if the patient dies and you could’ve prevented it? | 你本来能救活的病人 如果死了呢? |
[01:46] | Oh,alex? | 哦 Alex? |
[01:49] | What do you think? Looks real,right? | 你觉得怎样? 看着像真的吧? |
[01:52] | My mom sent it to me. | 我妈寄给我的 |
[01:53] | – uh,wh-what are you doing here? – Working. | – 呃 你在这儿干嘛? – 工作 |
[01:57] | Iz,uh,we talked about this. | Iz 呃 我们说好了的 |
[01:58] | You’re supposed to be taking another three weeks, really resting up. | 你应该再过3周才工作的 先好好休息 |
[02:01] | I have to come back now, before I don’t have a job to come back to. | 我总要在丢掉工作之前回来吧 |
[02:04] | Iz– I have to show people that I’m not gonna die. | – 我要告诉大家 我死不了 |
[02:06] | Unless I sit alone in that trailer for one more minute, then I am gonna die. | 除非再让我独自留在拖车里 我就要死了 |
[02:10] | I’m gonna die of boredom. | 我会无聊死的 |
[02:11] | – Look,izzie– – seriously,it looks real,right? | – 听着 Izzie… – 说真的 这头发像真的吧? |
[02:14] | I mean,if you didn’t know I have cancer, | 我是说 假如你不知道我有癌症的话 |
[02:16] | you wouldn’t know I have cancer,right? | 你就不会看出来我有癌症 对吧? |
[02:20] | So you check your work one more time before you close. | 所以你要在缝合之前再检查一遍 |
[02:25] | Paranoia is a surgeon’s best friend. | 妄想症是外科医生最好的朋友 |
[02:28] | Karev,what do you got? | Karev 病人情况如何? |
[02:29] | 16-year-old helmeted dirt bike victim. | 16岁 越野摩托车意外 |
[02:31] | G.C.S. 15 reported before intubation. | 插管前的格拉斯哥昏迷评分是15分 |
[02:34] | okay,on my count. Ready? One,two,three. | 我来数 准备好了吗 1 2 3 |
[02:38] | I’m gonna scrub in. | 我去刷手消毒 |
[02:40] | So he announces a merger, | 他就这么宣布了合并的事情 |
[02:42] | and then hshuts himself in his office all day and refuses to talk to anybody. | 然后把自己关在办公室里一整天 不跟任何人讲话 |
[02:45] | This merger won’t affect us. It’s just a financial restructuring. | 合并对我们没影响 只是财务重组而已 |
[02:47] | What do you think restructuring is? Cutting personnel. | 你觉得财务重组是什么 就是裁员 |
[02:50] | Are you prepared to lose all the good people? I’m not. | 你想失去这些优秀的人才吗 我可不想 |
[02:52] | Hey,tell hunt he’s good to go. I’ll write up a consult later. | 告诉Hunt他可以接手了 我一会儿就把会诊报告写好 |
[02:54] | I’m gonna go talk to richard right now. | 我要去跟Richard谈谈 |
[02:58] | You’re tired. You’re angry. | 你现在又累又生气 |
[03:00] | You’re gonna say something you’ll regret. | 现在去 你会说一些让自己后悔的话的 |
[03:02] | Get outta here for a while. Go to the driving range,hit a bucket of balls. | 出去待一会儿吧 去练习场 打一桶球 |
[03:04] | – I have a surgery in an hour. – So take a walk. | – 我一小时后还有手术 – 那就随便走走 |
[03:06] | Grab meredith,take a walk. | 叫上Meredith 出去走走吧 |
[03:08] | Meredith won’t leave the hospital. None of ’em will. | Meredith不会离开医院的 所有人都不会 |
[03:11] | Everyone’s awaiting word from on high. | 大家都在等着上头说话 |
[03:12] | Look,don’t tell me lexie’s not worried. | 别跟我说Lexie不担心 |
[03:15] | Is he in there?! ‘Cause I’ve got the–oh! | 病人在这吗 我已经拿到了…哦! |
[03:21] | No. Lexie’s worried. | 你说的对 Lexie也在担心 |
[03:25] | Greys Anatomy S06E03 | |
[03:31] | I think you missed a spot. | 你还有地方没擦干净 |
[03:33] | Okay,you can’t tease me about the blood thing because it’s not funny. | 好吧 你不许拿血袋的事情跟我开玩笑 因为根本就不好笑 |
[03:36] | And if it gets back to the chief, I may as well just pack my things. | 如果主任知道了 我大概就得直接走人了 |
[03:39] | You need to stop worrying about the chief. | 不要再担心主任了 |
[03:41] | All this is in your head. | 你只是自己吓唬自己而已 |
[03:43] | Really? 2002,milwaukee,third street hospital merged with st. Ann’S. | 是吗 2002年密尔沃基第三街医院 跟圣安医院合并 |
[03:47] | 13 residents were let go. | 裁掉了13名住院医生 |
[03:49] | 2004,nashville women’s absorbed memorial. | 2004年 纳什维尔女子医院被吞并 |
[03:52] | Nine residents were fired. | 开除了9名住院医生 |
[03:53] | – 2006,albuquerqu – okay. | – 2006年 阿尔伯克基 – 好啦 |
[03:55] | – 19 residents– – all right. Whoa. Stop. | – 19名住院医生… – 好啦 停下来 |
[03:58] | You need to pull yourself together. | 你得振作起来 |
[04:00] | You deserve to be here. Act like it. | 你够资格留在这 好好做 |
[04:05] | Okay. | 明白 |
[04:09] | I meant later. | 我是说晚些再做 |
[04:10] | You know,after you went home and got some sleep. | 你该先回家睡个觉 |
[04:15] | you know,we really should get some sleep before rounds. | 我们真应该在巡房前睡一会儿 |
[04:18] | Sleep is for wimps. Sleep is for mercy west residents. | 废物才睡觉 西慈的住院医生才睡觉 |
[04:21] | Let’s,uh,fit in another trauma before rounds. | 巡房前我们再接一个外伤吧 |
[04:26] | don’t say anything about the wig. | 不要对假发发表任何意见 |
[04:28] | I’m back. Yes,I am early. | 我回来了 是的 提早回来了 |
[04:32] | But whatever. I’m back. | 管他的 我回了 |
[04:33] | And because I’ve been gone so long, | 由于我长时间不在 |
[04:34] | the first trauma that comes through those doors,it’s mine. Got it? | 进门的第一例外伤归我 明白? |
[04:44] | It’s amazing,right? | 很棒对吧? |
[04:45] | What? What’s amazing? | 什么…很棒? |
[04:47] | – The wig. – Yeah. Oh,it looks so real,I couldn’t even tell. | – 假发啊 – 是哦 看起来很真 我都没发现 |
[04:49] | I’ve always wanted to try out being a redhead, | 我一直想试试红头发 |
[04:51] | so I just thought,now’s the time. | 所以我刚才就在想 是时候了 |
[04:53] | Well,what’s wrong with your own hair? | 你自己的头发怎么了? |
[04:54] | That’s peach fuzz chemo hair, | 化疗后跟桃子毛一样 |
[04:56] | and I really wanted to put my patients at ease, make ’em feel comfortable. | 我想让病人看了舒服点 让他们安心 |
[04:59] | she looks like a stepford wife. You’ve gotta tell her. | 她就像史丹福小镇的太太 你得跟她说说 |
[05:02] | she can’t handle it. Just don’t stare. | 她会受不了的 别盯着看 |
[05:05] | M.V.C. Who do I have? | 微血管压迫 谁跟我? |
[05:08] | hey,I’m not your chief resident anymore. Figure it out. | 我不是你们的主任医师了 自己考虑下 |
[05:11] | karev,let’s go. | Karev 跟我走 |
[05:19] | – you’re back. – I am. | – 你回来了 – 是的 |
[05:21] | My mom’s whole church prayed for you. | 我妈她们教会都在你祈祷 |
[05:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:25] | Yeah. It looks really real. | 呃 假发跟真的一样 |
[05:27] | I know,right? | 我就说吧 |
[05:31] | – We need to talk. – Look,I’m busy right now. | – 我们得谈谈 – 听着 我现在很忙 |
[05:33] | Are you making cuts? | 你要裁员吗? |
[05:35] | I said I’m busy. | 我说过了我很忙 |
[05:36] | If you’re making cuts in my department,y ou need to consult with me. | 你要在我的部门裁员 必须跟我协商 |
[05:39] | When it’s appropriate, I’ll consult the people I need to consult with. | 适当的时候 我会跟必要的人员协商 |
[05:41] | People? I’m not people. I’m the guy that saved your ass. | 人员? 我不是一般人 我救了你 |
[05:44] | When jennings came to me,you were done. | Jennings来找我的时候 你已经完了 |
[05:46] | – Out of loyalty to you– – loyalty? | – 出于对你的忠诚… – 忠诚? |
[05:48] | You came to me so you would look like a good guy before you stole my job. | 你是事前装好人 |
[05:50] | Are you making whole cuts or not? | 你是不是要大幅裁员? |
[05:52] | Look,I said when I’m ready to tell my staff | 听着 我说过等我有了决定 |
[05:54] | about decisions I will be making, | 会告知我的员工 |
[05:55] | I will– when I’m ready! | 我会的 等我准备好了! |
[05:58] | So don’t come barging in here like I owe you. | 所以少来讨价还价 好像我欠你似的 |
[05:59] | I don’t owe you a damn thing,derek. | 我他妈什么也不欠你 Derek |
[06:01] | You work for me. | 你是我的手下 |
[06:03] | I’m still the chief of surgery at this hospital. | 在这个医院我还是老大 |
[06:06] | Then start acting like it. | 那就像个老大的样子 |
[06:12] | jodie crowley– 60-year-old driver who lost consciousness and hit a parked car. | Jodie Crowley 60岁 开车时失去意识撞上停在旁边的车 |
[06:16] | Vital signs stable. Complains of abdominal pain. | 生命值稳定 伤者反映腹痛 |
[06:18] | It wasn’t a parked car. It was them. They hit us. | 那车不是停在路边的 是他们撞了我们 |
[06:20] | Uh,sir,who are you? | 先生 你哪位? |
[06:22] | Who am I? Who are you? | 我哪位? 你咧? |
[06:23] | – He’s my son. – why don’t we go in the waiting room? | – 他是我儿子 – 我们到候诊室等候吧 |
[06:25] | Oh,no. He–he needs to stay with me. | 哦不 他得跟我呆在一起 |
[06:27] | He’s a paranoid schizophrenic. | 他患有妄想型精神分裂症 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:36] | Let’s puher on a gurney on my count. | 把我的病人抬上轮床 |
[06:39] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[06:44] | Listen to me,mom. They’re–they’re trying to get to me through you. | 听我说 妈妈 他们想通过你找到我 |
[06:47] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[06:48] | Tom,they’re not real. Look at me. Look at me,honey. | Tom 他们并不存在 看着我 宝贝 |
[06:51] | Did you feel dizzy or light-headed before the crash? | 撞车前你有感到头晕吗? |
[06:54] | No,I felt fine. | 没有 我感觉正常 |
[06:55] | Okay,abdominal tenderness. I feel a mass. | 腹部压痛 我感觉到硬块 |
[06:58] | I–I’ve had it for quite a while. | 有一段时间了 |
[07:00] | Maybe that’s what caused me to black out. | 可能是这个造成我晕厥 |
[07:01] | I’ve been warning her. They’re trying to hurt her,but she won’t believe me. | 我一直在警告她 他们想伤害她 但她不肯相信我 |
[07:04] | Tom,look at me. You know I wouldn’t lie to you. | Tom 看着我 你知道我不会骗你的 |
[07:07] | No. No! | 不 不是! |
[07:09] | You have to believe me. Someone has to believe me. | 你必须相信我 你们要相信我 |
[07:12] | Aliens have impregnated my motr. | 外星人让我母亲受孕了 |
[07:28] | The chief was spotted five hours ago in the cafeteria. | 主任五小时前出现在咖啡厅 |
[07:30] | He got an apple and a yogurt. | 买了苹果和酸奶 |
[07:31] | And then he met with dr. Shepherd. The meeting was brief and heated. | 然后他会见了Shepherd医生 讨论短暂 争论激烈 |
[07:34] | Then he drew the blinds. He’s probably sleeping. | 之后他关了百叶窗 可能是睡了 |
[07:35] | That’s speculation. We have no proof of that. | 那是猜测 没有证实 |
[07:38] | You’d make a good lawyer… | 如果做不了医生的话… |
[07:39] | if this doesn’t work out. | 你可以做个好律师 |
[07:42] | Ouch. | 咿呀 |
[07:43] | Okay,dr. Yang. You ready for rounds? | Yang医生 准备好巡房了吗? |
[07:45] | Yes. Oh,um… | 是的 哦呃… |
[07:48] | continue with your course of treatment and keep me updated on any new developments. | 继续你们的治疗计划 及时汇报新进展 |
[07:54] | you know,you don’t look ready. | 知道么 你看起来没准备好 |
[07:55] | No,I’m ready. | 不 我准备好了 |
[07:56] | I looked over your patient charts, | 我查阅了你的病人记录 |
[07:58] | and I noticed you have a shock wave lithotripsy scheduled | 知道你今早有个震波碎石术 |
[08:01] | for kidney stones this morning,and I was–oh. | 治疗肾结石 并且我… |
[08:04] | I’m,uh,I’ve never done one of those, so I’m looking forward to it. | 从没做个这个 所以我很期待 |
[08:07] | – Okay. Now you’re ready. – Oh. | – 很好 现在你准备好了 – 哦 |
[08:10] | – Come on. Let’s go. – Okay. Thanks. | – 来吧 我们走 – 好的 谢谢 |
[08:12] | Okay,how long ve you had the growth? | 你长这个硬块多久了? |
[08:15] | Can you cover the clock? | 能把钟盖住吗? |
[08:17] | The number 5 bothers him. | 他很烦5这个数字 |
[08:19] | Uh,yeah. Can you get something to cover the clock? | 好 找个东西把钟盖住好吗? |
[08:26] | Are those cameras? | 这些是摄像机吗? |
[08:28] | Tommy,what do we need from the store? | Tommy 我们要去商店买什么? |
[08:31] | Why won’t they leave me alone? | 他们就不能放过我吗? |
[08:33] | Tommy,do we need fruit? | Tommy 我们要买水果吗? |
[08:34] | Yeah. Why won’t you leave me alone? | 是的 他们为什么不肯放过我呢? |
[08:36] | What kind of fit do we need,honey? | 我们要买什么水果 宝贝? |
[08:38] | Tom,what kind of fruit? | Tom 什么水果? |
[08:43] | Um… | 呃… |
[08:44] | apples,pears,strawberries. | 苹果 梨 草莓 |
[08:49] | Make a list. | 列个清单 |
[08:51] | Could you give him a-a pencil and some paper? | 能给他一支铅笔和几张纸吗? |
[08:54] | He needs something to distract him from the voices. | 他需要做点事来分散注意力 |
[08:57] | Okay,uh,ma’am,the growth? | 好的 女士 关于硬块? |
[08:59] | Oh. Uh,yeah. I’m sorry. | 哦 是的 很抱歉 |
[09:01] | I–I’ve had it for a while. | 长了一段日子了 |
[09:03] | Uh,I’ve been meaning to get it checked, | 我一直准备去检查的 |
[09:06] | but as you can see,my son’s illness is a full-time job. | 但你也看到了 我儿子的病让我一刻也抽不开身 |
[09:15] | Karev,I’m gonna need you to get mr. Crowley’s wrist x-rayed while I get her up to M.R.I. | Karev 你带Crowley先生做腕关节X光 我带她去做核磁共振 |
[09:19] | Why can’t one of these fetuses babysit? | 为什么不让这些孩子去? |
[09:21] | If that huge thing’s a triple-a,I want in. | 她的肚子是腹主动脉瘤手术 我想参加 |
[09:23] | I can do the wrist. | 我可以带他去腕关节检查 |
[09:24] | dr. Karev has more experience. | Karev医生更有经验 |
[09:27] | The patient is paranoid and hypervigilant, | 病人有妄想症并且警觉性很高 |
[09:28] | which means he’s bound to pick up on the fact | 意味着他容易感受到 |
[09:30] | that dr.Karev doesn’t want to be here, | Karev医生不想管他的事实 |
[09:31] | and he may interpret that as dr.Karev being out to get him. | 并可能误解为Karev医生是要带他走的 |
[09:37] | I aced my psych clerkship. | 我精神科临床实习得了高分 |
[09:44] | – How’d it go with the chief? – Richard’s not talking to me. | – 主任那边怎么样了? – Richard不肯跟我谈 |
[09:46] | – What? Why? – I don’t know. | – 什么? 为何? – 我不知道 |
[09:48] | He’s just– he’s not–he’s not himself. | 他现在…不像他自己 |
[09:50] | – Well,what’s he doing? – He’s hiding out. | – 他怎么了? – 他在逃避 |
[09:53] | How are you holding up,hmm? | 你还坚持得住吧? |
[09:54] | You’ve been up for,like,what,36 hours? | 你连续工作 36小时了? |
[09:57] | 48. But I’m good,actually. | 48小时 事实上我很好 |
[09:59] | I feel like it’s all gonna be okay, | 我感觉一切都会好起来的 |
[10:02] | like we’re all gonna keep our jobs | 我们都能保住自己的工作 |
[10:03] | and we’re all gonna be amazing people and live amazing lives. | 成为完美的人 过上完美的生活 |
[10:08] | – unstable childhood. – oh,Yes. | – 动荡的童年 – 哦 是吧 |
[10:10] | I get calm in a crisis. | 危机时刻我都很冷静 |
[10:11] | This is a crisis,right? | 现在是危机时刻对吧? |
[10:13] | I don’t know. I don’t know what this is. | 不知道 我也不知道这算什么 |
[10:19] | oh,look who’s coming. | 哦 看谁来了 |
[10:21] | oh,um,dr. Yang,have you seen sage? | Yang医生 看到Sage了吗? |
[10:25] | she’s 6,light brown hair,gorgeous blue eyes. | 她6岁 浅棕色的头发 美丽的蓝眼睛 |
[10:28] | She just had a tumor removed from her belly, | 她刚从肚子里移除了一颗肿瘤 |
[10:30] | so she has a bandage on her tummy. | 所以她的肚子上包了绷带 |
[10:32] | You know what? Hey,why don’t you check under the bed? | 嘿 何不看看床底下? |
[10:33] | Maybe she’s there. | 她可能在那儿哦 |
[10:37] | her labs are better than we expected. | 化验结果比预想的还好 |
[10:39] | Uh,she’s not under the bed. | 呃 她不在床底下 |
[10:41] | Huh. Whoa. I… mm. | 哈…嗯 |
[10:43] | Uh,maybtry the bathroom? Maybe she slipped in there? | 看看洗手间 可能她藏到里边了 |
[10:48] | how did she do last night? Did she get any sleep? | 她昨晚怎么样 睡好了吗? |
[10:49] | she did. I didn’T. | 她睡了 我没睡 |
[10:52] | Um,bathroom’s clear. | 卫生间里没有 |
[10:54] | wait. Shh. Shh,shh,shh. | 等等 嘘… |
[10:57] | I think that there’s something coming from your pocket. | 你口袋里有东西 |
[11:02] | Is sage inside your pocket? | Sage在你口袋里吗? |
[11:07] | No,no,um… she’s hiding here. | 没 她在这儿藏着呢 |
[11:11] | You gotta look in your pocket first. | 你该先找口袋里才对 |
[11:13] | No,I don’t,because I found you already. | 不用 我已经找到你了 |
[11:15] | Now I just need to check your incision site,so– | 现在我要检查你的切口… |
[11:17] | don’t touch it. It hurts. | 别碰 疼… |
[11:18] | You know,I bet that mr. Bear would like to see sage’s scar. | 小熊先生肯定想看Sage的伤口 |
[11:22] | Wouldn’t you,mr. Bear? | 是吧 小熊先生? |
[11:24] | Oh,um… | 呃… |
[11:28] | yes,I would. | 当然想 |
[11:37] | Dr. Stevens. | Stevens医生 |
[11:40] | I’m surprised to see you back so soon. You look great. | 看到你回来真是太惊喜了 你气色很好 |
[11:42] | Thank you. So do you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[11:44] | – How are you feeling? – I feel great. How do you feel? | – 感觉怎么样? – 很好 你呢? |
[11:46] | – No,what I meant was– – I know what you mean. | – 不 我是说… – 我知道你什么意思 |
[11:48] | I feel fine. I’m ready to work. | 我很好 准备好开工了 |
[11:49] | Here is mr. Trinidad’s latest pre-op labs. | 这是Trinidad先生的术前检查结果 |
[11:52] | I told him you’d stop in to say hello before the surgery. | 我跟他说术前你会跟他打个招呼 |
[11:54] | And unless there’s anything else you can think of that I need to know, | 要是你没什么要跟我说的 |
[11:56] | I was gonna run to get his consent form. | 我去取他的手术同意书了 |
[11:58] | That pretty much covers it unless anybody hasany questions. | 差不多就这些了 还有人有问题吗? |
[12:01] | Is there anything you can tell us about the merger? | 你能给我们透露点合并的事吗? |
[12:03] | Because I’m having a baby. | 我有孩子了 |
[12:05] | I mean my wife is having a baby. | 我是说我老婆怀孕了 |
[12:07] | I mean resident megan is having a baby. | 实习医师Megan怀孕了 |
[12:10] | I mean– am I gonna lose my job? | 我会被炒掉吗? |
[12:12] | Right now,I’m concerned about my patient. You should be,too. | 现在我只关心病人 你们也该这样 |
[12:24] | I just got my hair cut. | 我刚理了发 |
[12:26] | Oh. Well,it looks nice. | 不错嘛 |
[12:29] | the nurse out there,the one with the red hair,she’s laughing at me. | 那边红头发的护士 她在笑我 |
[12:33] | you tell her I just got it cut,and they cut it too short, | 你告诉她 我刚理了发 剪得太短 |
[12:35] | and that’s why my ears are sticking out. | 才把耳朵显得这么招风 |
[12:37] | I’m sure she’s not laughing at you. | 她肯定不是在笑你 |
[12:41] | How’s that feel? | 感觉怎样? |
[12:45] | It feels like my… hand’s falling off. | 感觉像…我的手在往下掉 |
[12:48] | It feels like… | 就像… |
[12:52] | they put something in it to make my hand fall off, | 他们往里放东西让我的手往下掉 |
[12:54] | like it’s snakes or something. | 像是蛇什么的 |
[12:58] | You don’t have a name tag. | 你没有铭牌 |
[13:02] | Um… oh,I-I-I guess I don’T. | 可能我没戴 |
[13:07] | The other doctor had a name tag on her coat. | 别的医生 大褂上都有铭牌 |
[13:11] | – I-I had to change my lab coat,and this one– – you think I’m an idiot? | – 我刚换过白大褂 这件就… – 你以为我傻啊? |
[13:16] | You’re working for them. | 你是他们的人 |
[13:17] | You’ve got my mother,and now you’re trying to get me. | 你们抓了我妈 现在要来抓我 |
[13:19] | Stay away from us. | 离我们远点 |
[13:22] | I keep telling you people to stay away from us! | 我一直跟你们说离我们远点! |
[13:32] | I called security. They’re on their way. | 我叫了安保 他们去找他了 |
[13:34] | Where’s psych? I asked you to page them an hour ago. | 心理医生呢 我1小时前就让你呼他们 |
[13:36] | I paged them twice. If you want to see the log book– | 我呼过两次了 你可以去查记录本 |
[13:38] | no,I-I want to know how a paranoid patient | 不 我想知道一个妄想狂患者 |
[13:40] | managed to get out of the E.R. | 怎么从急诊室跑出去的 |
[13:42] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿? |
[13:43] | I had stepped away from my desk to deal with another patient. | 我离开前台去照顾另一位病人了 |
[13:46] | And normally,being a punching bag for the doctors is just a part of the job, | 通常 我们总要做医生们的出气筒 |
[13:49] | but there’s a merger,and we’re all being looked at, | 但合并在即 上头盯着我们的一举一动 |
[13:51] | and I am not about to go down for a mistake that wasn’t mine. | 所以我不会帮谁背黑锅 |
[13:54] | So if you’ll excuse me,I’ll page psych again. | 失陪一下 我要再呼叫一遍心理医生 |
[14:01] | Okay,mr. Trinidad,your shunt revision is pretty simple. | Trinidad先生 你的分流修正术很简单 |
[14:03] | It shouldn’t take longer than an hour. | 不会超过1小时 |
[14:05] | But I do need to go over the possible complications with you. | 但我仍然要告知你可能的并发症 |
[14:09] | Dr. Stevens,could I have a word? | Stevens医生 能说句话吗? |
[14:11] | Uh,if you could just givee a minute until I’m done here,dr. KareV. | 稍等1分钟让我做完好吗 Karev医生 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry. This will only take a minute. | 抱歉 耽误不了1分钟 |
[14:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:19] | – What? – How are you holding up? | – 什么事? – 感觉怎么样? |
[14:20] | – Fine. – Did you take your meds this morning? – Not yet,but I will. | – 今早上吃药了吗? – 没有 我会吃的 |
[14:22] | You’re supposed to take them at 9:00. | 你9点就该吃的 |
[14:24] | It’s only a little after 9:00. | 才9点过一点点 |
[14:25] | It’s 10:15. | 已经10:15 |
[14:28] | Run down to her locker and get her meds. | 去她柜子里把药拿来 |
[14:31] | – Are they in your purse? – Yes,but you don’t have to get them. | – 在你包里吗? – 对 但你不用拿 |
[14:33] | – Yes,you do. – No,you don’T. Alex. | – 去拿 – 不用 Alex |
[14:35] | I swear to god,if you don’t go and get her pills right now, | 我发誓要是你现在不去拿她的药 |
[14:38] | I’m gonna hurt you and I’m gonna like it. | 我肯定出手伤人 决无戏言 |
[14:42] | you can’t do this. You can’t treat me like I’m sick. | 你不能总把我当病人 |
[14:45] | My patients need to have faith in me. What are you doing? | 我的病人要对我有信心 干嘛呢? |
[14:47] | Your wig,it was crooked. | 你的假发歪了 |
[14:50] | look,I’ll stop hovering if you stop acting like an idiot. | 听着 要我不来烦你 你就乖乖吃药 |
[14:54] | Your next pill is at 2:00. You can’t take it on an empty stomach. | 下次吃药时间是2点 不能空腹 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:03] | Tyler lee,9 years old,came in with renal colic three days ago that has not resolved. | Tyler Lee 9岁 3天前因肾绞痛入院 未痊愈 |
[15:07] | We are going to be performing extracorporeal shock wave therapy today | 今天要做震波碎石治疗 |
[15:10] | to break up the stones in his ureter so they can pass. | 在输尿管里碎石以便排石 |
[15:13] | No,we’re not. | 不 不做 |
[15:15] | Oh,uh,yes,we are. | 要做呀 |
[15:17] | No,we’re not,’cause there was no blood in his urine this morning. | 不做了 因为今天早上他没有尿血 |
[15:20] | Um,just in case? We should do the procedure just in case? | 万一呢 该做手术以防万一吧? |
[15:23] | But y-you want to do a surgical procedure on a 9 year old even though it’s no longer indicated? | 症状消失了 你还要给9岁的孩子做手术 |
[15:30] | No,of course not. | 当然不会 |
[15:32] | Okay. So,dr. Yang,do you want to tell the good news to tyler and his mom? | 那么Yang医生 来跟Tyler和他妈妈报喜吧 |
[15:38] | It seems as though your son’s stones may have passed on their own. | 你儿子体内的结石好像自然排出了 |
[15:42] | He doesn’t need surgery? | 他不用手术了? |
[15:44] | no. Looks like he healed himself. Can you believe that,dr. Yang? | 不用了 他自愈了 Yang医生你相信吗? |
[15:47] | – On your first day in peds. – No,I can’t,actually. | – 这可是你在儿科的第一天 – 真难以置信 |
[15:49] | Does this mean I can eat? | 那我能吃东西了吗? |
[15:51] | Yeah,yeah. Dr. Yang can go get you something. | 当然 Yang医生有东西给你 |
[15:56] | an abdominal aortic aneurysm– 8. 7 centimeters. | 一个直径8.7公分的腹动脉瘤 |
[16:00] | This thing has a 75% chance of rupturing. | 有75%的可能性破裂 |
[16:03] | Yeah. She’s a ticking time bomb. | 没错 她就是个定时炸弹 |
[16:04] | I’m surprised she woke up this morning,let alone got into a car. | 太神奇了 今早她还起床了 更别说开车来的 |
[16:07] | Okay,cancel all my elective surgeries this afternoon and book an O.R. | 取消下午所有的非紧急手术 订一个手术室 |
[16:11] | We need to get her in there A.S.A.P. | 我们要给她尽快手术 |
[16:14] | Okay,uh,jodie,we’re done. | Jodie 检查完了 |
[16:16] | I’ll meet you back downstairs to go over the results. | 我们去楼下拿检查结果 |
[16:19] | – Have you seen tom? – I thought he was with you? | – 你看见Tom了吗? – 不是跟你在一起吗? |
[16:21] | He was,but he left. | 刚才是 但他走了 |
[16:22] | Well,he attacked me,and then he left. | 打了我然后走了 |
[16:24] | He… | 他… |
[16:25] | you told me you could handle this. | 你说你搞得定的 |
[16:27] | No,I-I-I ca–it’s under control. Don’t worry. | 一切在控制中 没问题 |
[16:30] | I’ve called security. | 我叫安保了 |
[16:31] | I just–I just thought maybe his mom would have an idea– | 我想她妈妈可能知道 |
[16:32] | his mom has a triple-A. | 他妈妈要做大手术 |
[16:34] | The last thing she needs to know is that | 决不能告诉她 |
[16:35] | her mentally ill son is loose in the hospital. | 他的精神病儿子在医院里丢了 |
[16:38] | I know this is bad. I know this is really,really bad. I-I know– | 我知道不好 很不好 |
[16:41] | okay,I’m gonna stop listening to you | 我不要听 |
[16:43] | because the words you are saying are hurting me. | 你的话太伤我的心了 |
[16:45] | – Find him! – Yes. | – 快去找! – 好 |
[16:58] | You look crazy. | 你像疯了一样 |
[16:59] | Oh,this is partly your fault. | 你也有责任 |
[17:01] | You’re the one who told me to go act like I deserve to be here, | 是你让我去证明自己有能力留下 |
[17:03] | and I did,and now I lost a schizophrenic. | 我证明了 结果把精神病人弄丢了 |
[17:05] | And I am gonna be red unless I find the schizop well, | 找不到他 就保不住工作了 |
[17:09] | you’re not gonna find him back there. | 你在那儿是找不到他的 |
[17:11] | You do not get to be charmed by this because this is not charming! | 别说笑了 这事儿一点儿都不好玩! |
[17:16] | This is me getting cut from the program. | 我会丢工作的 |
[17:18] | You’re already amazing. | 你已经很出色了 |
[17:19] | I am just starting out,okay? | 我还是个新手 不是吗? |
[17:21] | I have never stapled a bowel,and I have never resected an esophagus. | 我还没有缝过肠子 没有切除过食道 |
[17:25] | I am not amazing yet! | 我一点儿都不出色! |
[17:26] | All right. Let’s just breathe. and again. | 好了 深呼吸 再来 |
[17:31] | good. Look at me. Security is on this. | 很好 看着我 保安已经在找他了 |
[17:35] | You have become a crazy person I do not recognize. | 你慌慌张张的 我都不认识了 |
[17:38] | I want lexie back. Can I get lexie back? | 让原来那个Lexie回来 可以吗? |
[17:42] | stay away from me! You get back! Stop! Get back! | 走开! 后退! |
[17:43] | Oh,god,that’sim. | 天啊 是他 |
[17:44] | – Just– – where’s my mother? | 我妈妈呢? |
[17:47] | What have you done with her? | 你们怎么她了? |
[17:48] | No! All right,sir. Just calm down. Sir! | 先生 冷静! |
[18:04] | Mrs. Crowl,there is evidence that your son may have suffered some injury in this fall. | Crowl太太 检查显示你儿子摔伤了 |
[18:08] | Now we don’t think that it’s bad,but we just need to do an ultrasound to make sure. | 不是很严重 但我们要做超声波来确认 |
[18:12] | He’s been sedated,but I need you to wait here until we’ve completed this,all right? | 他打了镇静剂 你在这等我们做完 好吗? |
[18:17] | I never shoulda left him alone. | 我真不该丢下他一人 |
[18:19] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我明白 |
[18:22] | Okay,um,mrs. Crowley,I need to talk to you about your test results. | Crowley太太 我要跟你谈谈检查结果 |
[18:25] | The wall of your aorta is dangerously thin and could burst at any moment, | 你的主动脉壁太薄 随时可能破裂 |
[18:30] | and when that happens,it will most likely kill you. | 一旦发生 就是致命的 |
[18:32] | I’m not mincing my words right now | 我并非危言耸听 |
[18:34] | because I need you to understand the severity of the situation. | 只希望你理解情况的严重性 |
[18:37] | I need to take you up to surgery right now. | 现在就接受手术 |
[18:39] | I can’T. I can’t have surgery right now. I can’t leave tom. | 现在还不能手术 我不能离开Tom |
[18:44] | He’s injured. He’s upset. | 他受伤了 情绪混乱 |
[18:46] | This has been a rough day on him. I can’T. | 他今天过得很糟糕 我不能手术 |
[18:49] | No. It’ll have to wait. | 绝对不行 再等等吧 |
[18:52] | Well,isn’t there someone that you can call? | 有没有能联系的亲朋好友呢? |
[18:54] | No. | 没 |
[18:56] | My ex-husband left when tom first got sick,and friends have fallen away. | Tom患病后 我前夫跑了 朋友也不来往了 |
[19:00] | It’s only me. | 就我一个人 |
[19:03] | Well,we have services,so,uh,we can arrange to– | 我们可以安排看护服务… |
[19:06] | I can’t just leave him with a stranger. | 我不能把他交给陌生人 |
[19:10] | I need time… | 我需要时间 |
[19:12] | to hire someone a-a-and train them to know that | 雇个人 告诉他们 |
[19:17] | if he’s watching tv and he’s holding his head a certain way, | 如果他看电视时抱着头 |
[19:20] | it means the television is talking to him and he needs to be distracted. | 表示他以为电视在跟他讲话 此时需要分散他的注意力 |
[19:24] | He likes shopping,but they can’t take him to the place | 他喜欢购物 但不能去李氏路那家 |
[19:28] | on lee road because he thinks they’re out to get him. | 他觉得外星人会去那抓他 |
[19:30] | So they have to go to the place on river road. | 所以要去河间路的卖场 |
[19:33] | But they’ve gotta park in the back,because underground parking makes him upset. | 车只能停到后面 他害怕地下车库 |
[19:37] | And it goes on and on and on. | 这样的事数不胜数 |
[19:41] | So,no. Please… | 所以不能手术 求你了 |
[19:44] | I need time. A-a week. | 我需要时间 一周就够 |
[19:48] | I’ve made it this long. I can make it another week. | 我能坚持的 一周没问题 |
[19:51] | I’m not sure that you have another week. | 我可不确定 |
[19:54] | Look,I need you to think about yourself right now. | 我需要你考虑下自己 |
[19:58] | I have a mentally ill son. | 我有个精神病儿子 |
[20:01] | I don’t get to think of just myself anymore. | 所以没法只考虑我自己 |
[20:15] | Hey. Whoa. What are you doing here? | 嗨 你来干什么? |
[20:17] | Oh,I was just,um,uh,I just stopped by to get some old case files. | 哦 我路过这 来取些旧病历 |
[20:22] | For what? | 干啥用? |
[20:23] | Um,this job opening in portland. | 波特兰有个职位 |
[20:26] | – Oregon? – Yeah. Uh,the merger. | – 俄勒冈州? – 是啊 你也知道要合并了 |
[20:29] | I mean,the chief already got rid of me once,so… | 我刚离开了这家医院 所以… |
[20:34] | yeah. No,well,it’s– that’s smart. | 是啊 这样很明智 |
[20:36] | That’s smart of you to have backups. | 有个备用计划 |
[20:44] | hey,uh,you know,I’m working with cristina. She’s interested in peds. | Cristina现在跟我了 她对儿科感兴趣 |
[20:48] | – no,she isn’T. – Yeah,she is. | – 她才不会呢 – 会啊 |
[20:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:52] | Well,what? Did she say something to you? | 怎么了 她跟你说啥了? |
[20:54] | she didn’t have to. She’s cristina. | 还用说啥吗 她是Cristina啊 |
[20:56] | Oh,okay,you have to help me out here, ’cause I don’t knowat that means. | 我不明白 你帮我解释清楚了 |
[20:59] | I shouldn’t say anything. She’s my roommate. | 我不该品头论足 她是我舍友 |
[21:03] | And you’re my girlfriend. Girlfriend trumps roommate. | 而你是我女友 女友大于舍友 |
[21:05] | Okay,fine. She’s cristina. She’s all about cardio. | 好吧 她是Cristina 她只对心脏科感兴趣 |
[21:08] | So she’s probably sucking up to you to get through the merger. | 她奉承你 就为了逃过裁员 |
[21:12] | I mean,is she good with the kids? | 这么说吧 她对孩子好吗? |
[21:15] | oh. She’s sucking up. | 哦 她是在拍马屁 |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:23] | nice pin. | 胸针不错嘛 |
[21:25] | His name’s mr. Bear. He eats children. | 它叫饿熊先生 专吃孩子 |
[21:28] | Not having fun in peds? | 儿科不好玩吗? |
[21:29] | Well,my kid wants chocolate pudding really badly. | 那些孩子狂爱巧克力布丁 |
[21:33] | This is the last one. | 就剩这一个了 |
[21:36] | My triple-a got canceled. You guys got any surgeries I can get in on? | 我的腹主动脉瘤手术取消了 还有手术吗? |
[21:39] | No,I’m on post-ops. And she’s babysitting. | 没 我今天管术后 她管看孩子 |
[21:41] | You know,I can’t stand it any longer. | 我忍不下去了 |
[21:42] | Can’t you go to the chief and use your dead-mommy connections to get some answers? | 你能不能去找主任 拿你妈的事动之以情 看看谁被炒吗? |
[21:46] | We don’t need dead mommy. We are going to be fine. | 没必要 我们会没事的 |
[21:49] | Okay,so I let a crazy man escape,and he fell down a flight of stairs. | 我的疯病人跑了 还摔下了楼梯 |
[21:52] | – Is it surgical? – I don’t know. I got kicked off the case. | – 要手术吗? – 不知道 他们不让我管了 |
[21:54] | So then I went to go watch a surgery. I figured,I can’t screw that up. | 所以我去观摩手术 心想这不会搞杂了吧 |
[21:58] | And the second I get to the gallery,the shunt went south and starts bleeding. | 我刚到走廊 引流管就开始出血了 |
[22:02] | I left before shepherd could blame me for it. | 我怕Shepherd责备我 就赶紧闪人了 |
[22:04] | Shepherd’s shunt went bad? | Shepherd的分流管手术出问题了? |
[22:06] | Yeah,they had to convert to an open craniotomy– | 是啊 只能改做开颅术了 |
[22:08] | something I’ll probably never get a chance to do. | 可能我永远也没法参加的手术 |
[22:10] | She can’t handle a craniotomy. | 她还做不了开颅术 |
[22:11] | See? Even he sees it. | 瞧 他都这么说 |
[22:13] | No,he’s not talking about you. | 不 他说的不是你 |
[22:14] | He’s talking about izzie. | 他说的是Izzie |
[22:17] | I really admire you– in case I get cut | 跟你讲 我很崇拜你 |
[22:20] | and don’t get a chance to tell you. | 如果我被炒 就没机会说了 |
[22:22] | Plus,you’re really pretty. | 而且你很美 |
[22:26] | you can have the rest. | 剩下的给你吃了 |
[22:30] | and you and I,we were getting so close. | 还有咱俩 关系很亲密 |
[22:34] | I need to speak with dr. Stevens,please. | 我要跟Stevens医生说句话 |
[22:36] | Alex,I’m in surgery. | Alex 我在手术呢 |
[22:38] | – Izzie. – Alex,leave. | – Alex 出去 |
[22:43] | Dr. Shepherd,could you please tell dr. Karev to leave? | Shepherd医生 可否让Karev医生出去? |
[22:46] | Karev. She gets tired walking to the mailbox. | – 她连去邮箱取信的力气都没有 |
[22:48] | She can’t handle another 5-hour surgery. | 5小时的手术她顶不住 |
[22:50] | I know what I can handle. | 行不行我心里有数 |
[22:52] | No one’s gonna think any less of you if you walk out of here now. | 你现在出来 没人会看低你的 |
[22:55] | Just walk out now. | 快出来吧 |
[22:56] | Stevens,have this conversation outside. | Stevens 有话到外面去谈 |
[22:58] | No,I’m not leaving. Alex. | 不 我不退出 Alex |
[23:10] | You paged me. What’s going on? | 你呼我 什么事? |
[23:11] | You have to tell the chief that you need me, | 你得跟主任说 你需要我 |
[23:13] | that george was your guy,but he died. | 之前George是你的人 但他不在了 |
[23:15] | So you need a new guy,and that’s me. | 你需要个新人 就是我 |
[23:18] | Okay? Right now. Let’s go. Go,go,go. | 好 现在就去 快快快 |
[23:19] | Oh,come on. If anyone’s safe in this merger,it’s you. | 得了 要说有谁肯定不会下岗 那就是你 |
[23:21] | Just be casual but firm. He likes you. Go. | 装做随意提起 但要立场坚定 他喜欢你 去吧 |
[23:23] | – Cristina,I c– – I played hide-and-seek today | – 我今天净玩捉迷藏了 |
[23:26] | and didn’t go to surgery | 根本没有做手术 |
[23:28] | because some 9 year old miraculously peed without blood. | 因为一个9岁小孩神奇地没有尿血 |
[23:30] | Okay? I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再干这个了 |
[23:32] | Then don’T. Tell dr. Robbins you don’t think peds is your thing. | 那就别干了 跟Robbins医生说你对儿科没兴趣 |
[23:34] | What is the big deal? | 这不是什么大事吧? |
[23:35] | The big deal is that the chief in there right now making a list… | 大事是 主任正在里面列名单 |
[23:38] | – you don’t know that. – A list of who stays and who goes, | – 你怎么知道 – 决定裁谁留谁 |
[23:41] | and I can’t be on that “goes” list. | 我不能上那个被裁的名单 |
[23:42] | If you are,you will deal with that. | 如果上了 你就得接受 |
[23:45] | “if” I am? Okay,if I–there can be no if. | “如果”? 没有如果 |
[23:47] | I have to be on the “stays” list. | 我必须在被留的名单上 |
[23:49] | That list is everything. That list is my future. | 那份名单就是一切 就是我的未来 |
[23:52] | – Calm down. – It’s my salvation. Cristina– the list is life. | – 冷静 – 我的救赎 我的生命 |
[23:56] | Schindler’s list? You’re comparing this merger to the holocaust? | “辛德勒的名单”? 你把这次重组比作大屠杀? |
[24:00] | I’m jewish. I’m allowed. | 我是犹太人 可以这么打比方 |
[24:01] | You’re irrational. | 你这是不讲理 |
[24:05] | – so this is a no? – This is a no. | – 这么说你不答应? – 对 |
[24:14] | and somebody page sloan again,stat. | 再呼Sloan一次 |
[24:15] | right away,doctor. | 这就去 医生 |
[24:18] | Okay,elizabeth,take me through exactly what happened. | Elizabeth 说说到底怎么回事 |
[24:23] | I was doing a crash c-section on this 32-weer. | 我正在给一个32周的早产儿 做紧急剖腹产 |
[24:26] | I had the incision done in five minutes flat. | 只用五分钟就打开了切口 |
[24:28] | But I must have cut too deep,because when I went in to take the baby, | 一定是切得太深了 我伸手去取婴儿时 |
[24:32] | – I pulled the arm a little,and the– – oh,my god. | – 拉到了他的手臂 – 哦 天啊 |
[24:35] | get me the umbilical cord. | 去找脐带 |
[24:36] | – Umbilical cord? – Wh– just get it. | – 脐带? – 快去找 |
[24:49] | I got it. I got the umbilical cord. | 找到了 找到脐带了 |
[24:51] | good. Give me about 5 centimeters of it. | 好 切5厘米给我 |
[24:53] | What’s going on? | 什么情况? |
[24:54] | Arm got damaged during a stat . I’m gonna use the umbilical tery if it’s still viable. | 剖腹产中手臂受伤 准备用脐动脉修复 如果还能用的话 |
[24:58] | It looks a little dry. | 好像有些干了 |
[25:03] | It looks like it’s gonna work. | 应该可以用 |
[25:05] | She’s stable. | 她情况稳定 |
[25:06] | Let’s put it in antibiotic solution and move this party to the O.R. | 用抗生素疗法 转移去手术室 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry. I just,uh… | 打扰了 我… |
[25:19] | I wanted to make sure that you’re okay. | 我来看看你是否安好 |
[25:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[25:24] | I injured my spleen,and they’re just waiting to see if it stops bleeding on its own. | 我摔伤了脾脏 要观察一下能否自行止血 |
[25:31] | Good. Um… | 好的 |
[25:33] | well,I’m–I’m glayou seem… | 很高兴你… |
[25:35] | well,you seem better,and I’m glad. | 你看起来好多了 |
[25:39] | Anyway,I should,uh,I should go. I’m not really supposed to be here,so… | 我得走了 我不该来这儿的… |
[25:42] | oh,it’s all right. They– they’ve got me in restraints. | 没事的 他们限制了我的行动 |
[25:46] | I wouldn’t be able to hurt you even if the voices told me to. | 即使臆想中要伤你 我也没法出手了 |
[25:51] | It’s a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[25:54] | schizophrenia humor. | 精神病式的幽默 |
[25:59] | um… | |
[26:00] | there’s this thought that I… | 我一直有个臆想 |
[26:03] | I’m–I’m trying to get it out,and,um… | 想挥之脑外 |
[26:06] | I keep thinking that they planted a camera… | 我总认为在做超声波时… |
[26:11] | uh,in m-my stomach during the ultrasound. | 他们在我肚里放了个照相机 |
[26:14] | And I-I was gonna wake my mother and–and have her, | 我本来要叫醒我妈妈 |
[26:16] | you know,talk me down,but she’s tired,and… | 让她帮我消除顾虑 但她太累了 |
[26:31] | here is… | 这就是… |
[26:35] | your spleen. See? | 你的脾脏 看见没? |
[26:37] | And this,uh,this bright spot right here,that’s–that’s blood. | 这个亮点…是出血点 |
[26:41] | Th’s not supposed to be there. | 本不该有的 |
[26:43] | But,um,no camera. | 不过 没有照相机哦 |
[26:49] | No camera. | 没有照相机 |
[26:53] | I can leave this up if–if you want. | 你要看 我可以一直开着机器 |
[26:55] | So that when the thoughts come back, | 等再有那种想法时 |
[26:58] | you–you can look and you can see that– | 你看着屏幕 就会明白 |
[27:00] | that they’re not real. ***** | 那不是真的 只是可怕的想法 |
[27:04] | They’re they’re t real | 不是真的 |
[27:17] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | Little more suction. | 再稍微吸一下 |
[27:21] | – it’s 2:00,izzie. – Oh,my god. | – 两点了 Izzie – 天哪 |
[27:25] | Stevens,no more fighting in my O.R. Go deal with this. | Stevens 不许再在手术室里吵架 出去解决 |
[27:33] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[27:34] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[27:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:54] | oh,god. | 天哪 |
[27:58] | – thank you. – Shut up. Get back to work. | – 谢谢 – 闭嘴 回去工作吧 |
[28:09] | has mrs. Crowley agreed to the surgery? | Crowley夫人同意手术了吗? |
[28:11] | No. She’s gonna go home,and she’s gonna die. | 没有 她要回家 她会死在家里 |
[28:14] | Then what’s that boy gonna be left with? | 那个孩子可怎么办啊? |
[28:16] | He needs surgery. | 他需要手术 |
[28:17] | W-well,does he need a transfusion? Is there active bleeding? | 需要输血吗? 有活动性出血吗? |
[28:21] | No,his crit’s stable. | 没有 他情况稳定 |
[28:22] | And I know we don’t operate unless there’s an active bleed,but it’s so close, | 我知道 没有活动性出血不能手术 但是他情况差不多 |
[28:26] | and if we operate on him, maybe she’ll let us operate on her that way, | 如果对他手术 可能他妈妈就会同意手术 |
[28:29] | we can keep them together. | 这样还可以让他们在一起 |
[28:30] | Through the surgery,through the recovery,they’ll be together. | 一起手术 一起恢复 两个人一起 |
[28:33] | And maybe you think this is a bad idea,t | 或许你觉得这个想法很糟糕 |
[28:34] | hat I’m proposing unnecessary surgery. | 他根本没必要手术 |
[28:36] | And maybe you’ll tell the chief, | 又或许你会告诉主任 |
[28:37] | and the chief will think that it makes me a bad doctor. | 主任会觉得我是个坏医生 |
[28:39] | But I think it makes me a good doctor, | 但我觉得 我是好医生才会有这种想法 |
[28:41] | – and I think– – stop talking. | – 而且我觉得… – 别说了 |
[28:42] | Are my words hurting you again? | 我的话又伤害到你了? |
[28:44] | No,you’re right. | 不 你说得没错 |
[28:48] | It’s a good idea. | 这主意真不错 |
[28:52] | How does this happen? Was chen just not paying attention? | 怎么会这样? Chen仅仅只是没注意? |
[28:55] | She made a mistake. | 她犯了个错误 |
[28:57] | wrong time to make a mistake,with the merger. | 正值合并 这个时候犯错 |
[28:59] | Oh,you people need to stop with the doom and gloom merger scenarios. | 你们别把合并描述得像世界末日似的 |
[29:02] | I just read somewhere that the hospital’s revenues actually went up last quarter. | 我正巧在什么地方看到 上一季度 医院收入上升 |
[29:06] | Except for elective procedures,which went down 13%. | 不过选择性手术下降了13%了 |
[29:09] | You mean elective procedures like plastic surgeries? | 你说的选择性手术是整容手术之类? |
[29:12] | Now you’re saying that I’m gonna get fired? | 你是说我会被抄? |
[29:14] | I don’t think anyone is safe. | 我认为没有人是安全的 |
[29:15] | I’m safe. | 我是安全的 |
[29:16] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能那么肯定? |
[29:18] | Hey! We’re about to reattach a baby’s arm here. | 嘿! 我们是在接合婴儿手臂 |
[29:20] | So we need to stop thinking about the merger | 所以别再去想什么合并了 |
[29:22] | and think instead about this little girl | 还是想想这个小女孩吧 |
[29:23] | throwing a ball and holding a spoon and waving bye-bye to her parents. | 想像她扔球 拿调羹 向父母挥手道别的画面 |
[29:34] | No,I… | 不 我… |
[29:36] | I’m not letting you cut me open. | 我不会让你们切开我的 |
[29:38] | You’re–you’re gonna put a camera in me. | 你们…会在我肚里放个照相机 |
[29:39] | You’re– you are one of them. | 你们是外星人一伙的 |
[29:41] | Okay,mrs.Crowley– | 好吧 Crowley太太… |
[29:42] | no. He’s scared. He said no. | 不 他很害怕 他说了不行 |
[29:45] | Tom,you need this surgery. | Tom 你需要这次手术 |
[29:47] | And you will feel better after it. | 手术后 你会感觉好很多的 |
[29:49] | And your mom? Your mom’s surgery will save her life. | 你妈妈呢 她的手术可以救她的命 |
[29:56] | Okay. Look,tom. Look at me. Look at me. | 好吧 Tom 看着我 看着我 |
[30:01] | Okay? I am not an alien. | 我不是外星人 |
[30:03] | I’m–I’m not one of them. | 我不是他们一伙的 |
[30:05] | My name is miranda bailey. | 我叫Miranda Bailey |
[30:08] | I have a 3-year-old son. | 我有一个3岁的儿子 |
[30:09] | And I would do anything for him,just like your mom would do anything for you. | 我会为他做任何事情 就像你妈妈为了你一样 |
[30:14] | Now she needs you to do this for her. | 现在她需要你为她做手术 |
[30:18] | Because otherwise,she will die. | 不做的话 她就会死 |
[30:21] | And you will be alone. | 而你就会孤独一人 |
[30:27] | N– | 不… |
[30:34] | okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:38] | Look. See? Red. Red blood. | 看到了吗? 红的 红色的血 |
[30:42] | See? I’m human. | 看到了吗? 我是个人类 |
[30:48] | I am a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[30:50] | And I want to help you and your mom. | 我想要帮助你和你的妈妈 |
[30:53] | But you have to trust me. | 但是你必须要相信我 |
[31:09] | okay,I think we’re there. | 好了 完工 |
[31:10] | If it pinks up,we’ll know we’ve done our job right. | 如果变粉红 就表明接合成功 对不? |
[31:12] | Releasing the bulldog clamps. Here we go. | 撤动脉夹 开始观察 |
[31:34] | that’s how I know my job is safe,dr.Yang, | 所以我知道自己是安全的 Yang医生 |
[31:36] | because I reattach babies arms. | 我可以重接婴儿手臂 |
[31:45] | you know, it’s not a good idea to piss off your attending. | 惹恼主治医生可不明智 |
[31:47] | Oh,I didn’t know he was upset. I’ll apologize. | 我不知道他会生气 我会道歉的 |
[31:50] | I wasn’t talking about him. | 我说的不是他 |
[31:51] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[31:53] | I like kids and I like their parents,and I like to see them smile. | 我喜欢小孩 还有他们的父母 喜欢看他们笑 |
[31:57] | So I like going to get them pudding and playing games with them, | 所以 我愿意给他们布丁 和他们做游戏 |
[32:00] | because it makes attaching their arms way more fun. | 这样才会觉得接合手臂更具乐趣 |
[32:02] | I don’t like being used. | 我不喜欢被利用 |
[32:06] | – I wasn’t u– – and I like being lied to even less. | – 我没有利… – 更不喜欢被欺骗 |
[32:20] | tell me what we need from the store. | 告诉我 我们要去商店买什么 |
[32:23] | Apples,pears,strawberries. | 苹果 梨 草莓 |
[32:39] | what if I don’t make it? | 如果我挺不过去呢? |
[32:40] | Now you don’t worry about that,okay? Let me do that. | 你不用担心 我来担心就好 |
[32:54] | okay,let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[33:06] | okay,the bleeding’s stopped. | 好 出血止住了 |
[33:10] | Okay,let’s close up. | 马上缝合 |
[33:13] | Stevens,scrub out. | Stevens 出去吧 |
[33:14] | No,I’m fine. I’m your resident. I got it. | 不 我很好 我是住院医生 我来搞定 |
[33:16] | Someone else can close up. | 其他人也可以缝合 |
[33:18] | You’ve been on your feet for five hours. You look exhausted. | 你已经站了5小时了 看起来精疲力尽 |
[33:20] | I’m not. I’m fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[33:22] | You’re dripping with sweat. | 你已经大汗淋漓 |
[33:25] | all right. | 好吧 |
[33:27] | Okay,you know what? Just take my wig off. | 只要帮我把假发拿掉就行 |
[33:29] | Just take it off. Take it off. | 把它拿掉 |
[33:32] | Okay,just pat down my head. | 帮我擦一下汗 |
[33:37] | okay. All right. You can just put the cap back on. | 好 再帮我把帽子戴上 |
[33:43] | okay,thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[33:47] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[34:02] | Isobel stevens spent five hours on her feet in surgery today, | Isobel Stevens今天在手术中站了5小时 |
[34:06] | not because she was ready to go back to work,but because she was scared. | 不是因为她可以回来工作了 而是因为她很害怕 |
[34:08] | She’s scared for her job and she was scared to show weakness. | 害怕丢了工作 害怕表现出虚弱 |
[34:16] | You don’t have to talk to me. That’s fine. | 你不跟我说话没事 |
[34:18] | But you need to go out there and talk to your people. | 但你得出去和你的下属谈谈 |
[34:20] | They need to hear from you. | 他们需要听到你的消息 |
[34:21] | Don’t tell me about my people. | 别跟我说我的下属 |
[34:23] | I’ve been here for 30 years,derek. | 我在这里30年了 Derek |
[34:25] | I know my people. | 我了解我的下属 |
[34:28] | I have spent every hour of the last three days trying to save every job I could. | 过去3天里 我无时无刻不在努力 保住每个能挽救的工作 |
[34:32] | But some tough choices had to be made. | 但是有些艰难的抉择不得不做 |
[34:38] | H.R. Is sending out an e-mail to the first round of people to be let go. | 人事部正在给第一批离职人员发送邮件 |
[34:41] | – Richard– – derek,I’m tired. I’m going home. | – Derek 我累了 我要回家 |
[34:54] | what’s going on? You paged us. | 怎么了? 为什么呼我们? |
[34:55] | – Check your e-mail. – For what? | – 查收你们的邮件 – 干嘛? |
[34:57] | H.R. If you got cut,you’ll have an e-mail. | 人事部 如果被炒 就会收到邮件 |
[35:00] | I didn’t get one,but… I’ve been calm. | 我没收到 我一直很冷静 |
[35:02] | Through this crisis,I have been calm. | 这次危机来袭 我一直都很冷静 |
[35:05] | But if one of us gets cut,I will not be calm. | 但是如果我们之中有人被裁 我就冷静不了了 |
[35:14] | – no e-mail. – I’m fine. | – 没有电邮 – 我没事 |
[35:18] | I’m good,too. | 我也能留下 |
[35:19] | Good. See? I knew it. I knew it. | 很好 看见没? 我就知道 |
[35:22] | I knew none of us would get cut. | 我就知道我们没人会被裁的 |
[35:24] | Yet. There’s gonna be another round. | 暂时安全而已 肯定还有第二轮 |
[35:31] | okay,so i’m there in the spleen repair with dr.Hunt, | 我今天跟Hunt医生一起完成脾脏修复术 |
[35:35] | and he’s got the cautery and he’s moving it back and forth, | 他拿着电烙器 手法娴熟 |
[35:38] | you know,fixing bleeders,and then he just hands it to me… | 修复出血点 然后突然就把电烙器递给我 |
[35:43] | like it’s the most normal thing in the world to do, | 就象这是再正常不过的事情 |
[35:46] | like I repair spleens all the time. | 好像我一直也轻车熟路一般 |
[35:48] | And so I do it. | 我就真的做了 |
[35:51] | I-I repair the spleen on my own. | 我一个人修复了脾脏 |
[35:54] | And I just–I realized,you know,if we just focus on our jobs, | 我突然意识到 如果专心致志工作 |
[35:58] | if we focus on our patients,we’re gonna be fine. | 全心全意为病人着想 我们会过关的 |
[36:01] | Megan got cut. | Megan被裁了 |
[36:04] | I didn’t,but she did. | 我没事 但是她被裁了 |
[36:05] | What? How? | 什么? 怎么会? |
[36:07] | The chief sent out an e-mail. | 主任发了电邮 |
[36:10] | He fired three-quarters of our class. | 开除了我们班四分之三的人 |
[36:16] | we’re having a baby. | 我们的孩子就要降生了 |
[36:36] | terry. Hey,terry. It’s been a real pleasure working with you. | Terry 和你共事真的很愉快 |
[36:39] | – Thanks. – Sorry about everything. | – 谢谢了 – 深表遗憾 |
[36:45] | so what did I do wrong,so I can learn for next time? | 我什么地方做错了? 以后一定改 |
[36:47] | – You didn’t do anything wrong. – No? | – 你什么都没做错 – 真的? |
[36:50] | This is about the money. | 都是金融危机惹的祸 |
[36:59] | I’ve… | 我… |
[37:01] | been here seven years. | 在这里工作七年了 |
[37:03] | All my fends are here. | 我的朋友都在这里 |
[37:05] | I’ll find another job,but… | 我会重新找到工作 但是… |
[37:09] | it’s seven years. You have no idea. | 七年啊 你根本无法想像 |
[37:13] | It… | 这… |
[37:15] | look,if you need a job recommendation,anything,just call me,okay? | 如果需要推荐信啥的 给我电话 好吗? |
[37:28] | – rough day. – Oh,I need some sleep. | – 煎熬的一天 – 真想大睡一觉 |
[37:30] | – Okay,let’s go home. – No,I can’T. | – 好了 回家吧 – 我还走不开 |
[37:33] | I just got kicked off of peds. I’m totally screwed. | 我没进得了儿科 我完了 |
[37:35] | – Cristina,come on– – no,I can’t sleeP. I can’T… | – Cristina 拜托 – 我睡不着 |
[37:40] | I can’t leave if she’s not leaving. | 她不走 我也不走 |
[37:45] | We’re all susceptible to it… | 我们从来都无法抗拒 |
[37:51] | the dread and anxiety of not knowing what’s coming. | 对于未知的焦虑与担忧 |
[37:55] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[37:58] | are you serious? | 真被裁了? |
[38:01] | I’m gonna go to the chief myself. | 我亲自去找主任 |
[38:03] | And I’m gonna tell him you’re the best second-year resident I’ve ever seen. | 告诉他 你是我见过的 最棒的二年级住院医生了 |
[38:08] | I’m safe. | 我没事 |
[38:10] | I didn’t get cut,mark. I’m s–I’m safe. | 我没被裁 Mark 我留下了 |
[38:22] | it’s pointless in the end… | 但最终 这些都是无意义的 |
[38:33] | I hate,hate,hate this merger | 我真…是痛恨这次合并 |
[38:36] | because I hate long-distance relationships. | 因为我痛恨两地分居 |
[38:39] | I don’t believe in them. So… | 两地分居肯定没戏 所以… |
[38:42] | you can’t move to portland. | 你不准去波特兰 |
[38:45] | Well,when I mentioned it this afternoon,you didn’t seem to mind. You were like,”move to portland. | 我今天下午说的时候 你好像并不介意 就象在说”去就去呗” |
[38:48] | ” I didn’t know that I was allowed to mind. | 我不知道我有资格介意 |
[38:51] | I didn’t know if we were girlfriends,but then,you said “girlfriend. | 我不知道我们是否是恋人 然后你说到”女友” |
[38:54] | ” You called me your girlfriend,so I need to know. | 你管我叫”女友” 所以我想确认一下 |
[38:59] | Am I your girlfriend? | 我算是你女友吗? |
[39:03] | yeah. | 是的 |
[39:07] | okay. Good. | 好吧 很好 |
[39:10] | So,yeah. No,you’re not moving to portland. | 好吧 你不准去波特兰 |
[39:12] | No,but what you are gonna do is you’re gonna go into the chief’s office, | 你应该去主任那里 |
[39:15] | and you’re gonna beg– I’m not gonna grovel. | – 去求主任… – 我才不会去求他 |
[39:16] | Uh,yes,you are. Seriously,you don’t want to mess with me. | 你一定得去 你肯定不想把我惹毛的 |
[39:21] | Because all the worrying… | 因为所有的烦恼 |
[39:27] | and all the making of plans | 所有的计划 |
[39:28] | for things that could or could not happen… | 计划那些可能或不可能发生的事 |
[39:37] | it only makes things worse. | 只会让事情更糟 |
[39:39] | I forgot he was dead today. | 我今天忘了他死了 |
[39:42] | For a few hours in surgery, | 就是做手术的那几小时 |
[39:44] | I forgot I had cancer and I forgot he was dead. | 忘了我身患癌症 忘了他死了 |
[39:51] | but george is dead… | 但是George的确死了 |
[39:55] | and you do have cancer. | 你也的确身患癌症 |
[40:00] | I want you to keep doing what you love. | 我想让你做你想做的事情 |
[40:05] | you’re a great doctor. | 你是名出色的医生 |
[40:08] | And you have a fantastic future ahead of you. | 你有光辉的前程 |
[40:13] | But you gotta step up and start taking care of yourself. | 但是你得好好照顾自己 |
[40:18] | You gotta take your meds,you gotta eat,you gotta pace yourself… | 按时吃药 按点吃饭 生活规律 |
[40:25] | because I can’t be your nurse. | 我不能随时随地照顾到你 |
[40:28] | I can’T. | 真的不能 |
[40:47] | so walk your dog… | 该遛狗就遛狗 |
[40:52] | or take a nap. | 想睡觉就睡觉 |
[40:53] | Just,whatever you do,stop worrying. | 怎么想就怎么做吧 别再一味忧虑了 |
[40:57] | Okay,I’m sorry. I don’t have time for games. | 不好意思 我没时间玩这个 |
[40:58] | I have to get back to the hospital. | 我得赶回医院 |
[41:00] | She’s right. She does have to go back to the hospital. | 她说的没错 她的确得赶回医院 |
[41:02] | We’re not gonna talk about the hospital. We’re here to play baseball. | 莫谈医院 我们是来玩垒球的 |
[41:04] | And drink beer. Drink your beer. | 是来喝酒的 大家喝酒 |
[41:07] | Do you want in life? | 你于生何求呢? |
[41:09] | How can I drink beer when all my friends just got fired? | 我的朋友都被炒了 我怎么能喝得下酒? |
[41:11] | You know,I’m sorry. I’m leaving. | 不好意思 我一定得走了 |
[41:13] | No. You need this. Put this on. That’s right. Trust me. | 不准走 来玩啦 戴上帽子 很好 相信我 |
[41:16] | – there we go. Look at this. Here. Stand here. That’s it. – No,I–no. | – 来这边 就站在这里 很好 – 不 我不玩 |
[41:21] | Now hit the ball. | 击球吧 |
[41:23] | I don’t want to hit the ball. | 我不想击球 |
[41:26] | oh,my god! | 我的天! |
[41:27] | Here we go. Here we go. Strike one! | 开始了 快击球! |
[41:28] | What,are you trying– | 你想害死我啊 |
[41:32] | you need to stop thinking about what’s gonna happen, | 别再想未来的事情了 |
[41:34] | and you need to focus on what is right in front of you. | 多想想你眼前的事情吧 |
[41:36] | Now hit the ball. | 现在开始击球 |
[41:40] | – look at that. – Oh,my god! Oh,my god! Oh,my god. I hit it. | – 真不赖啊 – 我的天 我击中了 |
[41:44] | – Oh,my god. I hit it,mer! – Wait,wait,my turn. | – 我的天 我击中了 Mer! – 好了好了 轮到我了 |
[41:49] | Because the only cure for paranoia… | 唯一能让自己不妄想的方法… |
[41:56] | Is to be… | 就是… |
[41:59] | Here… | 本心… |
[42:04] | just as you are. | 做回你自己 |
[42:07] | Greys Anatomy S06E03 | |
[42:12] | 插入片尾信息 |