时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | we begin life with few obligations. | 人生之初 责任无多 |
[00:07] | good morning,seattle.Welcome to this fine morning full of sunshine– | 早安西雅图 又是阳光明媚的早晨 |
[00:10] | we pledge allegiance to the flag. | 我们对星条旗宣誓 |
[00:12] | We swear to return our library books. | 我们保证去还书 |
[00:15] | But as we get older,we take vows,we make promises,we get burdened by commitments– | 但长大之后 我们做出千誓万诺 压得我们喘不过气来 |
[00:21] | to do no harm,to tell the truth and nothing but,to love and cherish till death do us part. | 保证不伤害 不说谎 珍爱彼此到永远 |
[00:30] | So we just keep running up a tab until we owe everything to everybody, | 于是我们不断写下糊涂账 直到这笔账再也算不完 |
[00:34] | – and suddenly think, – what the… | 蓦然回首 心中长啸 草泥… |
[00:41] | Are you sure it was a bear and not a deer? | 你确定那是熊而不是鹿? |
[00:43] | There are a lot of deer in those woods,and the bucks can get pretty big. | 树林里有很多鹿 而且雄鹿特别大 |
[00:45] | I think I know the difference between a bear and a deer. | 我还是能分清熊和鹿的 |
[00:48] | Rest,ice and elevate,okay? | 休息一下 冷敷垫高 |
[00:49] | You know how–you know how I got to the car? | 你知道我怎么爬进车的吗? |
[00:51] | I had to throw a raw steak and run for my life. | 我扔了一块生牛排然后没命地跑啊 |
[00:54] | That was a 10-ounce filet.I’ve been marinating it for three days. | 那块肉有10盎司呢 我腌了三天了 |
[00:58] | We have to move! | 我们一定要搬走的! |
[00:59] | Where? | 搬去哪? |
[01:01] | We barely make 30 grand a year. | 我们一年才挣三万 |
[01:03] | And o knows if we’re even gonna have a job after the merger? | 谁知道合并之后咱俩能不能保住工作 |
[01:05] | We could move back to meredith’S. | 我们可以搬回Meredith家啊 |
[01:06] | – You did not just say that? – Why not?! | – 你在开玩笑吧 – 为什么不行 |
[01:08] | Because we’re married now. | 我们现在都结婚了 |
[01:10] | This is how it’s supposed to be– | 事情就该这样 |
[01:12] | you and me out in the world,making a life for ourselves. | 我们一起闯世界 为自己生活打拼 |
[01:15] | Besides,don’t you just enjoy waking up to the fresh air and the sounds of birds chirping? | 再说了 你不是很喜欢 呼吸着新鲜空气 听着鸟鸣起床吗 |
[01:20] | You know what I enjoy? | 你知道我喜欢什么吗 |
[01:21] | I enjoy plumbing.I enjoy plumbing so much! | 我喜欢做水管工 特别喜欢! |
[01:28] | It’s not that I don’t love it at mer’S.I do.It’s just… | 我喜欢在Mere家住 但是… |
[01:31] | I just– I can’t move backwards,alex. | 我真的不想回首了 Alex |
[01:34] | Not after everything that’S… I just need to keep moving forward. | 经历了这么多 我需要往前迈步了 |
[01:40] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[01:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:43] | I know it hasn’t exactly been easy around here and I know you want answers. | 我知道大家最近不好过 都想要个结果 |
[01:50] | But I’m afraid I don’t have them,not just yet… | 但恐怕现在还没有 |
[01:54] | he brought us down here to make himself feel good. | 他把我们拉过来 只是让他自己安心 |
[01:56] | Well,at least he sprung for good danish. | 至少他带来了好吃的丹麦面包 |
[01:58] | You know how many nurses got fired for that danish? | 你知道面包背后要辞掉多少护士吗? |
[02:00] | The mercy west staff will be arriving in three days,and when they do,there will be more cutbacks and more layoffs. | 西慈医院的员工3天之内就会编进来 那时会有更多的人停职 |
[02:06] | And I need each and every one of you to step up and be leaders. | 我希望你们能勇于带好头 |
[02:10] | And when I can answer your questions,I will. | 有结果之后 我会通知你们 |
[02:16] | if you would like to make an appointment to talk about your concerns– | 如果大家有顾虑 我们可以约出来谈谈 |
[02:19] | – is my hyperbaric lab getting shut down? – What about my burn center? | – 我的高压氧舱会被关停吗? – 我的烧伤治疗中心呢? |
[02:23] | you were right.Excellent danish. | 你说得对 这丹麦面包真赞 |
[02:26] | what about the strain on radiology? | 放射室会被精简吗? |
[02:28] | what about the robotics department? | 自动机械部会怎么样? |
[02:31] | Anything? | 有手术吗? |
[02:32] | Nope.There was a papillary muscle rupture in the C.C.U., | 没 冠心病监护病房有个病人乳头肌断裂 |
[02:35] | But the guy died before they uld get him into the O.R. | 但在送往手术室之前就已经死了 |
[02:37] | Crap.I need surgeries,and I need them now. | 天 我要手术 我现在就要 |
[02:39] | I mean,I barely had a hundred hours in the O.R.This month. | 我这个月在手术室才待了100个钟头 |
[02:42] | And you know they’re gonna keep the residents with the most hours. | 他们会留下工时最长的住院医生 |
[02:48] | What dyou got? | 你有什么病人? |
[02:49] | Um,diabetic ulcer. | 呃 糖尿病足 |
[02:51] | Down to the bone? | 溃疡到骨头? |
[02:54] | I’m done.Finished.Expired meat. | 完蛋了 结束了 死定了 |
[02:58] | You’re freaking out a little bit. | 你反应过度了啦 |
[02:59] | Well,you haven’t been kicked off of two services in one month. | 你试过一个月内 被赶走两次吗? |
[03:01] | I couldn’t get into an O.R. If I was bleeding half to death.You got anything good? | 我拼了命都挤不进手术室 你有什么好料吗? |
[03:05] | I’m scrubbing in on an optic glioma later on with derek. | 视神经胶质瘤手术 Derek主刀 |
[03:08] | I’ve never seen one. | 我以前都没见过 |
[03:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[03:17] | Just making sure everything is running smoothly here. | 确保一切如常 |
[03:19] | And… it is.Kudos. | 真的…很正常 赞一个 |
[03:22] | Oh,no,no,no.No. | 等等等等等 |
[03:24] | I am on hunt’s service.Anything that turnsurgical down here is mine. | 我是跟着Hunt的 这里所有手术都是我的 |
[03:27] | You don’t need the hours.You just spent the lastsix months in the O.R. | 你不用抢啦 过去半年你都在手术室啊 |
[03:30] | Unconscious on a table does not count. | 躺在手术台上不算工时的 |
[03:32] | meredith. | |
[03:34] | Hey,his neighbor said that he wasn’t getting his mail. | 邻居说他好久没拿邮件了 |
[03:36] | mer-meredith,oh,I heard you got… you got married on a sticker.That’s great. | Meredith 我听说你结婚了 太好了 |
[03:43] | you know,we should go so you can have family time. | 我们回避一下 给你们点空间 |
[03:45] | No,no,no.I don’t know what’s wrong with him. | 别走 我不知道他出什么事了 |
[03:47] | Did you pick him up off the floor of a bar,lexie?That might be a clue. | 你在酒吧找到他的吗 这是条线索唉 |
[03:50] | Meredith,no,I’m not… I haven’t been drinking. | Meredith 没有…我没有喝酒 |
[03:53] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[04:03] | now that could be surgical. | 这下有手术了 |
[04:11] | Greys Anatomy Season06Episode04 | |
[04:12] | Okay,make sure his fluids are running wide open. | 好 先让他吐干净 |
[04:16] | Let’s get that blood hung. | 给他吊血包 |
[04:18] | Got F.F.P. Here. | 送新鲜冰冻血包过来 |
[04:19] | What– what about factor vii?Did you check his I.N.R.? | 他的第七因子是多少? 查过凝血酶原国际标准化比率了么? |
[04:21] | – Okay,hang 50 mics of octreotide. – got it. | – 吊50微升的奥曲肽 – 好的 |
[04:23] | Dr. Bailey,shouldn’t we check for renal failure? | Bailey医生 要检查肾衰竭吗? |
[04:25] | – Move.I need to lavage him. – No,I need to put this up. | – 走开 我要给他洗胃 – 不要 我要先弄这个 |
[04:27] | Okay,hey,pause. | 哎嘿 暂停了 |
[04:29] | There’s way too many people here. | 这里太多人了 |
[04:31] | Karev,get the orogastric tube in. | Karev 拿胃导管进来 |
[04:33] | – The rest of you,out. – No,wait a minute.I’m in emergency! | – 其他人出去 – 我才是急救室的 |
[04:35] | But I was here first.This is emergent. | – 我第一个到的 – 这是急诊啊 |
[04:39] | He made amends.He’s not drunk. | 他悔过了 他没有在酗酒 |
[04:48] | all right,irving,I’m taking off the growth.Let me know if you feel any pain. | Irving 我在切除增生 疼就告诉我 |
[04:51] | He gets so many of these. | 他老是长这些 |
[04:53] | We should have the nursing home examine him when they bathe him. | 应该让疗养院给他洗澡时 检查一下 |
[04:55] | I bathe myself. | 我自已洗澡的 |
[04:58] | Of course you do,irving. | 当然咯 Irving |
[05:00] | He could fall in the tub. | 他会掉进浴缸的 |
[05:01] | Why don’t you two go get me a cup of coffee? | 要不你俩给我弄杯咖啡? |
[05:04] | You already had a cup,dad. | 你已经喝过一杯了 爸爸 |
[05:06] | Too much isn’t good for your ticker. | 喝太多对你的心脏不好 |
[05:08] | Well,he can have decaf,tommy. | 他可以喝无咖啡因的 Tommy |
[05:11] | We’ll go get you a nice cup of decaf. | 我们去给你弄一杯无咖啡因咖啡 |
[05:14] | Thank you,sweetie. | 谢谢你 甜心 |
[05:15] | You know,I’m not demented.I’m just old. | 我只是老了 别当我不存在 |
[05:21] | – all right,uh,mr. Waller.All done. – All done. | – Waller先生 已经完成了 – 好咯 |
[05:25] | There might be a little redness,but it should heal up nicely. | 可能会泛红 但会好起来的 |
[05:29] | Got it? | 明白没? |
[05:30] | I’ve had these skin things for 30 years. | 我这皮肤病有30年了 |
[05:32] | I’m not worried. | 早就不担心了 |
[05:34] | What I’m really here for is an a-m-s 700. | 我来的真正目的是为了装个AMS700 |
[05:39] | The,uh,penile implant? | 阴茎泵植入? |
[05:41] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[05:43] | Well,usually the first step in treating erectile dysfunction’s drug therapy. | 通常治疗勃起障碍的首选是药物治疗 |
[05:46] | I can,uh,if you’re having symptoms,write you a prescription. | 如果你有问题 我可以给你开处方 |
[05:49] | No,no,no,no,no,no,no.I took those pills years ago. | 不行不行 我早就吃过那些小药丸了 |
[05:52] | They never even gave me a liftoff. | 他们从没挺过我一次 |
[05:55] | And then my wife died,and I gave up. | 我老婆过世后 我放弃了 |
[05:58] | But… I’m seeing this new gal from the east wing. | 但…我在东楼认识了新女友 |
[06:03] | Uh,she’s a younger woman,and… I don’t want to disappoint. | 她比我年轻 我…不想让她失望 |
[06:10] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:12] | But it is a surgical procedure,so… there is a question of safety,given your age. | 但这是手术 你年纪大了 怕有危险 |
[06:18] | My age.It’s always my age.. | 年纪大了 总是这一套… |
[06:22] | The golden years.Let me tell you about the golden years,doc. | 夕阳红嘛 我跟你说说夕阳红吧 |
[06:28] | There’s just gotta be more to life than eating pudding and watching “csi. | 生活不能只是吃布丁 看CSI |
[06:34] | ” Now come on. | 拜托了 |
[06:35] | Can you give an old man a working johnson? | 给我这老头子一杆好使的枪吧 |
[06:45] | did I tell you how great your hair looks?It’s all just short and,um,edgy. | 跟你夸过你的头型吗 又短又齐的 |
[06:51] | Wow,you are really tweaking out. | 啊 你真是要抓狂了 |
[06:54] | How long has it been since you’ve cut? | 你被踢多长时间了? |
[06:56] | Over a week. | 一周多了 |
[06:58] | Stevens,I have something for you if you’re interested. | Stevens 感兴趣的话 给你安排点事 |
[07:00] | Well,I’m interested. | 我感兴趣 |
[07:02] | Uh,an M.V.C. Came in a while back.During his workup,I found an abdominal sarcoma. | 以前的病人 微血管计数检查发现腹部肉瘤 |
[07:06] | Since then,I’ve been following his recurrences,and,uh,he came back today with his third one. | 此后一直在观察复发情况 今天复诊 发现了第三个瘤 |
[07:11] | Wondered if you could scrub in if you feel ready. | 准备好的话 去做术前消毒 |
[07:14] | – I’m ready. – I’m ready. | – 我可以 – 我可以 |
[07:15] | He’s in pre-op. | 他在术前准备室 |
[07:20] | You know I need a surgery. | 你知道我需要一个手术 |
[07:21] | And you know I don’t play favorites. | 你也知道我不能偏心 |
[07:23] | People have been afraid to work with stevens. | 大家都害怕和Stevens一起工作 |
[07:25] | It’s like she’s gonna break or something.It’s not right. | 好像她随时会崩溃 这是不对的 |
[07:27] | She is a good surgeon and she has a way with patients and a light touch. | 她是个好医生 对病人有办法 和风细雨的 |
[07:32] | You want nice?I can be nice to a dying husk. | 你想要和善? 我对死人都能很和善的 |
[07:35] | Yeah.N-not a light touch. | 嗯 你可不和善 |
[07:40] | My dad’s dead. | 我爸爸要死了 |
[07:42] | At first I thought he was drunk,then he started puking blood. | 我开始以为他喝多了 但他开始吐血 |
[07:44] | – And puking blood and disorientation usually means…- end-stage liver failure. | – 而吐血和方向感丧失通常意味着… – 肝功能衰竭晚期 |
[07:48] | Which means he’s probably dead by now or he needs a transplant,and I hope he’s not a candidate, | 就是说他就要死了 或是需要肝移植 我希望他不是受捐人 |
[07:52] | because that means he’d be in the hospital for months. | 是的话 他要住院几个月呢 |
[07:56] | – Uh,mer. – He needs a transplant,doesn’t he? | – 哦 Mer – 他需要做肝移植? |
[08:01] | yeah. | 对 |
[08:06] | You’ve got end-stage cirrhosis. | 你患有晚期肝硬化 |
[08:09] | We can treat the symptoms,but the only thingthat can save your life is a transplant. | 我们可以缓解症状 但只有肝移植才能救命 |
[08:14] | How did it happen this fast? | 怎么会恶化得这么快? |
[08:16] | He bathed it in gin. | 整天用杜松子酒洗澡 |
[08:17] | – alex. – no,your friend’s right. | – 你朋友说得对 |
[08:20] | Except for the gin.I was a scotch man. | 除了杜松子酒 还有苏格兰威士忌 |
[08:24] | What’s– what’s the next step here? | 下一步是什么? |
[08:26] | Do I get on a list? | 我在受捐助名单上吗? |
[08:28] | Um,thatcher,the transplant board has a rule here. | Thatcher 捐助机构有个规定 |
[08:31] | An alcoholic has to be sober at least a year before he qualifies for a donor liver. | 酒瘾患者必须戒酒一年以上 才有资格受助 |
[08:36] | I’m only0 days. | 我才戒3个月 |
[08:43] | I’ll do it. | 我捐 |
[08:45] | I’ll do it today.I’ll– I’ll go get tested right now. | 今天就捐 我马上就去做测试 |
[08:47] | – lexie– no,they just take a piece. | – 不 只要切一小块 |
[08:50] | My liver will regenerate. | 我的肝脏会再生的 |
[08:51] | I can’t ask you to do something like that. | 我不能要求你做出这样的牺牲 |
[08:53] | It’S… it’s major surgery. | 这是个大手术 |
[08:55] | You’re not asking. | 你不用求我 |
[08:58] | You’re my dad. | 你是我爸爸 |
[08:59] | You want a kidney?I’ll throw in one of those,too. | 你需要肾脏吗 我也可以摘一个给你 |
[09:06] | one more time. | 再练一遍 |
[09:07] | You be the chief.You’re all cranky and,uh,in a bad mood. | 现在你是主任 心情很糟 要抓狂了 |
[09:09] | And I’ll be callie asking for her job back. | 我是Callie 来要回她的职位 |
[09:11] | You are callie. | 你本来就是Callie |
[09:12] | Right.So it works. | 对啊 这么练管用 |
[09:13] | You said that yesterday,and the day before that and the day before the day before that. | 你昨天 前天 前好几天都练过N次了 |
[09:17] | So are you gonna do this? | 你真的要去吗? |
[09:18] | Hey,it is not easy to ask for your job back after you told your boss to go screw himself in front of his entire hospital. | 当着全院职工 对老板说见鬼去吧 然后再想反悔可不容易 |
[09:23] | – It’s humiliating. – So you’re not gonna do it. | – 太没面子了 – 这么说你不想去 |
[09:25] | What–what is the point?He already fired me once. | 有什么区别吗 他都炒了我了 |
[09:27] | He’s not gonna hire me back now just because of the merger. | 不可能因为合并 他就再聘我回去 |
[09:30] | Whatever.Maybe being a surgeon’s overrated. | 随便了 当外科医生有那么好嘛 |
[09:33] | I’d be happy doing lots of things.I could open a daycare. | 我想干的事很多啊 可以开托儿所嘛 |
[09:36] | Babies are cute. | 小宝宝多可爱 |
[09:38] | That one just spit. | 哦 他刚吐了 |
[09:40] | Calliope torres,I don’t want you to have to move to cleveland to be a surgeon. | 我不想你去克利夫兰做外科医生 |
[09:43] | okay,I’m gonna do it. | 好好 我去说 |
[09:48] | Later? | 等一会吧 |
[09:49] | But I-I will come back later. | 我过会儿就回来 |
[09:53] | my girlfriend’s moving to cleveland. | 我女友要去克利夫兰了 |
[09:55] | yep. Yep. | 嗯嗯 |
[09:58] | Look at you.Coming in on your day off. | 看看你啊 歇班了还充电啊 |
[10:01] | Trying to get in to the O.R.? | 想进手术室? |
[10:02] | Yeah.I’m gonna give my dad a piece of my liver.End-stage liver disease.He needs my liver. | 嗯 我要捐肝脏给我爸爸 他肝病晚期 需要我的肝脏 |
[10:06] | I’m giving him some.Go ahead,steve. | 我捐给他 来吧 Steve |
[10:08] | Wait a minute. | 等一会儿 |
[10:10] | What is your problem? | 怎么了? |
[10:11] | Well,my problem is,you don’t just jump in to something like this without thinking about it. | 你不能没想清楚就去做 |
[10:14] | Take a couple days.We’ll–we’ll talk. | 先等几天 我们谈谈 |
[10:16] | – What is there to talk about?- It’s major,life-threatening surgery. | – 有什么可谈的? – 这是有生命危险的大手术 |
[10:19] | Okay,my dad needs a transplant,mark. | 我爸爸需要移植 Mark |
[10:21] | – I get that,but what you need to understand– no,I don’t think you get it at all. | – 我明白 你要知道… – 不 你一点也不明白 |
[10:25] | You know what I don’t get? | 我不明白的是… |
[10:27] | We’re together. | 我们是一起的 |
[10:28] | We live together. | 我们住在一起 |
[10:29] | We need to decide these things together. | 这些事要一起做决定 |
[10:32] | You can’t just go under the knife and leave me a note. | 你不能一个人去开刀 只留个字条给我 |
[10:34] | No,I-I would’ve paged you. | 不会的 我到时候呼你 |
[10:36] | – I’m your boyfriend,grey. – He’s my dad. | – 我是你男友 Grey – 他是我爸爸 |
[10:43] | Okay.A little pinch. | 好 会有点疼 |
[10:49] | I cannot get this stupid thing to work. | 这破玩意不管用呢 |
[10:54] | Try knocking it on something. | 往什么东西上敲几下 |
[10:59] | – excuse me. – Insider trick. | 这是”内幕”哦 |
[11:01] | What other tricks you know? | 还有啥”内幕”? |
[11:03] | Well,stay away from the lime jell-O. | 别吃莱檬果冻 |
[11:05] | And if you want the good meds,tell ’em you have a headache,not a stomachache. | 要想被照顾得好 说你头疼 别说肚子疼 |
[11:08] | Oh,d if your arm starts to hurt from all the needle pokes,tell ’em you want that anesthetic cream. | 要是胳膊针扎似的疼 跟他们要点麻药膏 |
[11:12] | – It numbs it. – You’ve done this before. | – 可以麻醉的 – 你以前这么干过 |
[11:14] | Stage iv melanoma. | 我得过黑素瘤 第四阶段 |
[11:16] | Um,mrs.Helsby,I’m gonna have to give him a rectal exam.So you may want to leave the room for this. | Helsby夫人 我要给他做个直肠检查 你是不是先出去一下 |
[11:20] | Oh,no.I’m– I’m not his wife. | 哦 我还不是他妻子 |
[11:23] | what’s that saying– uh,they won’t buy the cow if you give ’em the milk for free? | 俗话怎么说来着 要是白给奶喝 谁还买奶牛啊 |
[11:27] | Yeah,we’re working on eight years of free milk. | 这家伙都白喝了八年奶了 |
[11:30] | Hey,I was gonna propose last year,but I got distracted by this little thing called cancer. | 我去年打算求婚来着 可被这个叫癌症的小东西分了下神 |
[11:34] | You got the best excuse in the book. | 这是最牛的借口了 |
[11:37] | nice. | 好 |
[11:41] | the ring’s at home in the mouth guard container,all right? | 戒指就在装护齿的盒里呢 |
[11:43] | I’m just waiting for the right moment. | 我只是在等待最佳时机 |
[11:47] | What we’d do is we’d surgically place the silicone implant into the penis, | 我们要以手术方式将硅脂模植入阴茎 |
[11:52] | – and when the pump is squeezed before intercourse– where does the pump go? | – 嘿咻前 泵就会启动 – 泵在哪儿? |
[11:56] | – In the scrotum. – So to pump it up,I just squeeze the jewels? | – 阴囊里 – 只要挤压蛋蛋 就能雄起了? |
[11:59] | Dad. dad. | 爸爸 |
[12:01] | It’s–it’s–it’s ridiculous. | 这…太荒唐了 |
[12:03] | – You’re 82 years old. – So? | – 你都82岁了 – 怎么? |
[12:06] | I shouldn’t have a sex life? | 就不能过性生活了? |
[12:08] | Go on,doc.You’re just getting to the good part. | 继续说吧 大夫 就快到精彩部分了 |
[12:10] | No,no,listen to me.This is major surgery. | 不 听我说 这是个大手术 |
[12:13] | They have to cut your… they cut you open,dad. | 要切开你的…要全切开的 爸 |
[12:16] | You could bleed or… you want to die,huh,over an erection? | 你可能会出血… 你想在勃起时没命吗? |
[12:21] | Wars have been fought over an erection,son. | 为了雄起 我打多少仗了 儿子 |
[12:23] | – irving,I’m–I’m sure that a-a thing like this isn’t covered by medicare. | Irving 我看这种事靠医学治不好的 |
[12:27] | – And I know you don’t want to use your savings, – oh brother | 而且你不想把积蓄全花了吧 |
[12:29] | ’cause you’re gonna want to help janey pay for college. | 你要留着给Janey上大学的 |
[12:32] | Sweetheart,I love janey. | 亲爱的 我爱Janey |
[12:35] | But let’s stop pretending she’s going to college. | 但别再装作她要上大学了 |
[12:39] | She’s pretty,but she’s not too sharp. | 她是很漂亮 但没那么聪明 |
[12:41] | – Dad. – Tom,this is my money. | – 爸 – Tom 这是我的钱 |
[12:45] | This is the way I want to spend it. | 我就想这么花 |
[12:46] | Your mother and I saved our entire lives for what she called “a rainy day. | 你妈总说要未雨绸缪 存了一辈子钱 |
[12:52] | ” And then she died before we could spend one cent. | 结果一分钱都来不及花 她就走了 |
[12:55] | I think your mother would be proud that I’m finally doing something nice for myself. | 我终于为自己做点事情了 你妈会骄傲的 |
[12:58] | You think mom would be proud you’re getting a penis pump? | 老妈会因为你装个阴茎泵而骄傲? |
[13:01] | okay.We’re gonna have to run some tests. | 好了 我们要做些检查 |
[13:03] | We might not even know if the surgery is an option. | 能不能做这个手术我们还不知道 |
[13:06] | So why don’t we all just calm down,start from there? | 所以我们都应该冷静一下 |
[13:21] | Hey,whatcha lookin’ for? | 嗨 你在看什么? |
[13:24] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[13:25] | Oh,I-I couldn’t help but notice,uh,you have no resident on your decompressive laminectomy. | 我不小心注意到你没有主治医生 帮你做椎板切除减压术 |
[13:29] | Well,today’s your lucky day,’cause I’m available. | 今天你很幸运 因为我有空 |
[13:33] | Yang,right? | 你叫Yang 对吧 |
[13:34] | I-I ard you were hard-core into cardio. | 听说你是心外科能手呢 |
[13:37] | I can be hard-core into anything you want. | 只要你愿意 什么能手我都能做 |
[13:46] | are you whoring yourself out for surgeries? | 你卖弄风骚就是为了进手术室? |
[13:48] | Oh,shut up.You forced me into it. | 闭嘴 你逼我的 |
[13:50] | Biology–it’s crap,utter crap. | 生物 都是废话 |
[13:53] | D.N.A.,R.N.A.–Doesn’t make someone your family. | 他就是你的家人了吗? |
[13:56] | It does,actually. | 其实是的 |
[13:58] | He needs a liver transplant. | 他需要肝脏移植 |
[13:59] | Lexie volunteered like she just got asked for a $1 bill. | Lexie自愿捐肝 好像只是需要给出一块钱一样 |
[14:02] | I left the room.He’s not my father. | 我离开了 他不是我爸爸 |
[14:04] | Wait,your dad needs a transplant? | 等等 你爸爸需要肝移植? |
[14:06] | Maybe not.Maybe he’s dead this time. | 也许不用 也许他现在已经死了 |
[14:13] | ah,damn it. | 糟糕 |
[14:15] | It’sorse than I thought. | 比我想象的还要糟糕 |
[14:17] | The scarring’s completely fused his organs together. | 伤疤让器官粘连在一起了 |
[14:20] | God,it looks like somebody poured a bottle of glue down there.How do we fix it? | 老天 像是浇了一瓶浆糊 我们要怎么办 |
[14:27] | We don’T. | 没办法 |
[14:30] | If we could just to the cancer,I think we could get clean margins. | 如果能找到肿瘤 应该能切除干净 |
[14:33] | With this many adhesions,the risk of tumor rupture– it’s too high. | 这么多黏着物 肿瘤爆裂的几率非常大 |
[14:36] | We cut into him again,we’re doing more harm than good. | 我们再把他切开 只会让情况变得更坏 |
[14:39] | – But maybe if we just– have to know when to say when,stevens. | – 但如果我们… – 我们需要知道什么时候说不 Stevens |
[14:43] | And I’m saying when. | 我说我们不能做 |
[14:52] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗? |
[14:53] | No. | 没 |
[14:56] | We rushed dr.Grey’s labs.She wasn’t a match. | Grey医生的检验结果并不匹配 |
[15:00] | Okay. Um… what abo holly? | 好吧 那Holly呢? |
[15:06] | You,uh,you– molly,our sister? | 呃…Molly 我们的妹妹? |
[15:09] | – Yeah. – She lives on an army base with her husband in bahrain. | – 是的 – 她和丈夫住在巴林的军事基地 |
[15:12] | Um,plus,she has a history of D.VT.,So she can’t be a donor. | 而且她得过深静脉血栓 不能捐肝 |
[15:17] | meredith,we didn’t call you here to… | Meredith 我们不是叫你来… |
[15:21] | w-we thought you should know before we go in and tell him,just in case. | 我们觉得 进去告知他之前 应该通知你 |
[15:24] | Right. Right.No,thanyou for keeping me in the loop. | 好 谢谢你们告诉我 |
[15:28] | Thank you.I,um,have to go prep for my surgery now. | 我需要过去准备我的手术了 |
[15:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:40] | Why are we eating lunch in a room full of diseased organs? | 为什么陪这堆病变器官吃饭 |
[15:44] | weare hiding from lexie and her big,sad “I love my daddy” eyes,because I can’t take it anymore. | 我们要躲着Lexie和她可怜巴巴的眼睛 因为我实在受不了了 |
[15:50] | Wait,is little grey not a match? | 小Grey不匹配? |
[15:52] | Oh,damn.There goes my transplant. | 糟糕 我的移植手术 |
[15:54] | Nice try.It was my transplant. | 说得好 但可惜这是我的手术 |
[15:55] | – Are you gonna get tested, – me no.Barely know the guy. | – 你会去检验吗 Meredith – 不 我都不认识他 |
[16:01] | You might as well just get tested. | 你还不如去检验一下 |
[16:02] | You could regret it if you don’t do it. | 你不做可能会后悔的 |
[16:03] | He might be a drunk deadbeat,but he gave you the ultimate gift. | 也许他是个酒鬼 但他给了你终极礼物 |
[16:05] | Yeah,the gift of life. | 没错 他给了你生命 |
[16:07] | you guys are sick. | 你们真变态 |
[16:09] | You really are.You’re sick.Don’t listen to them,mer. | 太变态了 不要听他们的 Meredith |
[16:11] | They just want a surgery. | 他们只是想要做手术 |
[16:12] | Mama needs to cut. | 老娘需要手术 |
[16:14] | Babe,you got some dirt on your neck.Right there. | 宝贝 你脖子上有个脏东西 这边 |
[16:19] | That’s not dirt.At’s a tick. | 这不是脏东西 是虱子 |
[16:22] | Get it–get it off me. | 帮我弄下来 |
[16:23] | – Oh,is that a tick? – It is a tick. | – 是虱子吗? – 是虱子 |
[16:25] | – It’s a tick. – Look at it.It’s all swollen. | – 是个虱子 – 看 都肿起来了 |
[16:27] | – Get it off me now,please. – It’s having lunch,too. | – 帮我拿下来 拜托 – 它也在吃午饭 |
[16:28] | Get it off me!Get it off of me right now! | 帮我弄下来 马上帮我弄下来 |
[16:31] | get it! Get it!Somebody,take it off! | 快点 快点 帮我弄掉它 |
[16:34] | You know,the kids think this is all vanity. | 我的孩子认为这都是虚荣心作祟 |
[16:37] | But I really need this surgery,doc. | 但我真的需要这个手术 医生 |
[16:39] | Well,if she loves you,she’ll understand if you can’T… perform. | 如果她真的爱你 她可以理解你为什么不行 |
[16:45] | Cuddling nice,too. | 爱抚也很好 |
[16:46] | You know,you’re just a kid,doc.You won’t understand. | 你只是个孩子 医生 你不明白 |
[16:49] | But one day,you’re gonna wake up and all the big stuff,all the milestones you’ve been looking forward to– | 有一天你会发现 自己所有的里程碑 |
[16:56] | graduation,wedding,having kids,your grandkids– it’s all behind you. | 毕业 婚礼 小孩 孙子 这些都过去了 |
[17:04] | It’s all oveR. | 都结束了 |
[17:07] | All you got is a bunch of yesterdays and very few tomorrows. | 只有无尽的过去 无多的未来 |
[17:12] | I haven’t wanted to make love with a woman since sylvie died over 20 years ago. | 20年前 Sylvie死了以后 我一直没有性爱欲望 |
[17:17] | And then one night… one night… | 但是有一天晚上… |
[17:21] | they sat me down at the bingo table with marion. | 他们介绍Marion跟我一起玩宾果游戏 |
[17:26] | And you just knew. | 然后你就知道 |
[17:29] | She’s my tomorrow. | 她是我的明天 |
[17:41] | He’s still sleeping. | 他还在睡觉 |
[17:43] | Good.He needs his rest. | 很好 他需要休息 |
[17:44] | Dr. Ey,I,um,I-I was wondering if– if you could lie, | Bailey医生 我在想你能不能撒个谎 |
[17:48] | if–if you could lie to the transplant board and–and tell them that he’s been sober for a year. | 对移植委员会说 他已经戒酒一年了 |
[17:54] | Um,they trust you.They’ll listen to you. | 他们信任你 他们会听你的 |
[17:55] | And–and maybe then he could– he could get on the list. | 也许他就能被排到等待名单中 |
[17:58] | Dr. Grey,I have 15 other patients all waiting for liver transplants– | Grey医生 我还有15个病人在等肝移植 |
[18:02] | 15 people in an untenable situation,none of whom drank themselves into it. | 他们情况都很糟 且都不是喝酒引起的 |
[18:08] | So,no,I will not lie,not for you,not for anyone. | 所以我不会为任何人撒谎 |
[18:12] | Do you have any other questions I can answer? | 你还有其它问题吗? |
[18:17] | How would you like it– things crawling all over you,stupid squirrels having a party alnight on your roof? | 你会喜欢东西爬到你身上 松鼠在屋顶闹个整夜吗 |
[18:24] | I mean,what the hell are they doing up there anyway? | 他们在那都在干什么啊 |
[18:26] | Applying betadine to the area. | 给你消毒了啊 |
[18:28] | I don’t know how to deal with this. | 我不知道要怎么办 |
[18:29] | I mean,I don’t camp. | 我不会露营 |
[18:31] | My parents were lounge lizards.I was raised in a bar. | 我父母都是交际狂 我在酒吧被养大的 |
[18:33] | Extracting the arachnid. | 取出虱子 |
[18:35] | And then there’s no plumbing. | 拖车都没下水管 |
[18:37] | I mean,the–the toilet? | 我是说…那个马桶 |
[18:38] | It empties into a bucket underneath the trailer. | 就是房车下面的一个水桶 |
[18:41] | A crap bucket! | 装满屎的水桶! |
[18:42] | And izzie’s all,”marriage is an adventure,just the two of us,exploring the wild. | Izzie总说 婚姻就是冒险 我们一起探索野地 |
[18:47] | ” I married freakin’ lewis and clark. | 我娶了女超人啊 |
[18:49] | Well,I guess I’m done. | 我弄好了 |
[18:50] | That’s it.I mean,I’m–I’m telling her,we’re moving back to meredith’S. | 够了 我要告诉她 我们要搬回去Meredith那边住 |
[18:54] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[18:56] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[18:58] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[18:59] | Because that’s not how it works. | 事情不应该是这样的 |
[19:01] | I mean,she’s just been through hell.She’s not okay yet. | 她经历了那些事情 还没调整过来 |
[19:03] | Just give her one,alex. | 给她点时间吧 Alex |
[19:05] | Since when did you become a marriage counselor? | 你什么时候变成婚姻咨询师的 |
[19:08] | I guess when you save someone’s life,you kinda want it not to suck. | 如果你救了某人的命 你总是不希望那人过得太差了 |
[19:15] | You know,I hate when people who don’t live here say that seattle weather sucks. | 我讨厌不住在这里的人说 西雅图的气候很糟糕 |
[19:18] | Those people suck. | 那些人才糟糕 |
[19:19] | I wanted to show you something.I made a list. | 我给你看些东西 我列了个表 |
[19:22] | – You made a list? – Yeah,to read to the chief. | – 我列了个表? – 对 要念给主任听的 |
[19:25] | 50 reasons why you should hire me as an attending. | 应该雇我为主治医生的50个理由 |
[19:27] | Okay,number one,I built a man’s bones out of tinium rods. | 第一 我不用钛棒就能修复骨头 |
[19:31] | Two,what I lack in experience,I make up for in raw talent. | 第二 经验不足时我就用先天天分补足 |
[19:34] | Three,I can go seven hours in the O.R. Without even taking a pee break. | 第三 我可以不撒尿在手术室待7个小时 |
[19:38] | Four… what are you doing? | 第四…你在做什么 |
[19:40] | I’m going back to the hospital. | 我要回医院 |
[19:42] | Uh,this is important. | 这个很重要 |
[19:46] | I lost my favorite scrub nurse yesterday. | 昨天 我最喜欢的助理护士被炒了 |
[19:49] | Anne– she’s a single mother. | Anne 她是个单身妈妈 |
[19:51] | She’s supporting three kids,and now she’s out of a job. | 她有三个小孩 现在她失业了 |
[19:55] | And this morning,a 10 month old hemorrhaged while I was deep in her chest, | 今天早晨 10月大的孩子手术中出血 |
[19:58] | and I didn’t have my favorite scrub nurse. | 我却没我最喜欢的助理护士协助 |
[20:02] | I had to actually look up and ask for a mesh wrap | 我甚至得抬头问人要网套 |
[20:04] | because the new nurse didn’t know me anne knew all my moves before I even made ’em. | 因为新护士不知道我的习惯 Anne却熟知我的一举一动 |
[20:10] | And it felt terrible to be in the O.R. Without her. | 手术室里没有她 感觉太糟糕了 |
[20:15] | I was really looking forward to spending 30 minutes in the park with my girlfriend. | 我当时就盼着与女友在公园 度过30分钟的快乐时光 |
[20:19] | ‘Cause this merger thing? | 医院合并的事 |
[20:20] | It’s important to all of us. | 对大家影响都很大 |
[20:24] | Sorry.I’ve been… just… sorry. | 抱歉 我就是… 不好意思 |
[20:33] | He’ll say yes or he’ll say no. | 他的答案只可能为是或者不是 |
[20:37] | and then we’ll know. | 你去问了 自然就知道了 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:49] | this our optic glioma guy? | 这就是那个视神经胶质瘤病人? |
[20:51] | Are you sure you’re up for this? | 你真的想参加这个手术吗? |
[20:53] | There’ll be others.I promise. | 还会有机会的 我保证 |
[20:55] | Yeah,you know,everyone is looking at me like I owe him something,but he’s still the bad guy here. | 大家看我的眼光 好像我欠了他什么 但他才是真正的坏人 |
[21:00] | You don’t owe him anything. | 你并不亏欠他 |
[21:06] | I… | 我… |
[21:10] | so I’m gonna be fired. | 我马上就会被炒鱿鱼了 |
[21:13] | I’ve done a lot of really dumb things today,including pulling your medical files. | 今天我做了很多傻事 包括调你的病历 |
[21:18] | – Lexie– just listen. | – 听我说完 |
[21:20] | I didn’t want to do this. | 我也不想这样 |
[21:22] | I didn’t want to have to come to you for anything,ever. | 我从来没想过会来求你 |
[21:26] | So I thought if I looked up your blood type and it was the wrong one, | 我想 如果我查了你血型 要是不相配 |
[21:31] | then that would be it,then I could just stop thinking about it. | 那就只能这样 我不会再去多想 |
[21:35] | But I can’t,because you have his blood. | 但我不能 因为你们血型相同 |
[21:39] | And I know that he’s not your dad. | 我知道他不能算是你爸爸 |
[21:42] | I know that he was never there for you. | 也知道他从没守候在你身边 |
[21:44] | And I’m–I would never ask you to give him anything. | 我从不敢要求你给予他什么 |
[21:47] | He doesn’teserve a thing from you. | 他不值得你这样 |
[21:49] | He doesn’T. | 真的不值得 |
[21:51] | But he’S… he’s gonna die,meredith and so I’m asking you to give something to me. | 但他…就要死了 Meredith 我只好求你 就算是为了我 |
[22:00] | I’m asking… I am asking you toive me my dad. | 求你…救救我的爸爸 |
[22:07] | Because as crappy as he was to you,oh,he was wonderful to me. | 尽管他对你十分糟糕 却是我的好老爸 |
[22:14] | He never missed a single dance recital. | 他从没错过我的舞蹈表演 |
[22:18] | He was there at my fifth grade graduation,and what is that? | 他甚至出席了我的五年级毕业典礼 |
[22:21] | That’s not even real. | 那甚至都不是真的典礼 |
[22:23] | I know he’s not your dad. | 我知道他不能算是你爸爸 |
[22:26] | I-I know that. | 我知道 |
[22:28] | But somehow… you have his blood,and I don’T. | 但天意弄人 你和他血型相配 我却不行 |
[22:36] | So I’m asking you… give me my dad. | 所以我只好求你 救救我爸爸 |
[23:03] | Hi,meredith. | 嗨 Meredith |
[23:06] | We found a match. | 我们找到了合适的配型 |
[23:09] | What? | 什么? |
[23:10] | We found a match,a donor liver. | 我们找到了合适的肝脏捐赠人 |
[23:12] | So we’re gonna schedule the surgery for tonight. | 所以决定今晚进行手术 |
[23:15] | Uh,that’s terrific. | 那太好了 |
[23:17] | I… but I thought I– I wasn’t eligible for the… the transplant list. | 但我不是…没资格上移植名单吗 |
[23:22] | It’s not from the list.It’s me. | 不是移植名单 是我捐的 |
[23:28] | I got tested,and my crossmatch was negative,which means we’re an ideal match. | 我做了化验 交叉配型结果为阴性 这意味着我是理想的配型 |
[23:32] | So I’m gonna go get admitted,and we’ll do this. | 我马上去入院 这样就可以手术了 |
[23:35] | mer. I’m a drunk,meredith. | Mer 我是个酒鬼 Meredith |
[23:43] | I did this.I put myself in this bed. | 这一切都是自己造成的 |
[23:47] | I broke me. | 是我自作孽 |
[23:49] | I can’T. | 我不能要 |
[23:51] | I won’t let you put me back together. | 我不会让你帮我的 |
[23:55] | I’ve put you through enough. | 我已经让你受够罪了 |
[23:58] | It’s a generous offer. | 这礼物太重 |
[24:00] | I can’T. I can’t accept it. | 我承受不起 |
[24:08] | I’m sorry,but there’s gotta be something else you can do. | 不好意思 你们肯定还有别的办法的 |
[24:11] | He’s 31.We just bought a condo together. We just rescued a puppy. | 他才31岁啊 我们才一起买了公寓 救回家一只小狗 |
[24:16] | Ange,ange,it’s gonna be okay. | Ange 一切都会好起来的 |
[24:18] | No,it’s not. | 不会的 |
[24:20] | there just sending you home to… what kind of doctors are you? | 他们只会把你送回家 你们是哪门子医生啊 |
[24:25] | You’re supposed to do something. | 你们应该有法子的啊 |
[24:27] | They’re doing everything they can. | 他们已经竭尽全力了 |
[24:28] | All right,ook,dr.Hunt’s given us extra time,time that we never would’ve had– | Hunt医生只是想给我们多点时间 再治疗 就不能有这样的时光了 |
[24:33] | – dr.Hunt,can I s– excuse me. | – Hunt医生 能出去… – 失陪 |
[24:42] | we could try cytoreductive surgery. | 我们可以尝试肿瘤细胞减灭术 |
[24:44] | It won’t work.We have to be able to remove the entire tumor. | 没用的 得把肿瘤全部去除才行 |
[24:46] | With these kind of adhesions,you can’t do that. | 现在细胞粘附 无法进行那种手术 |
[24:48] | Okay,then what about ball-tipped electrosurgery? | 那圆珠头电切术呢? |
[24:50] | – It could help us get around the adhesions. – His cancer is incurable. | – 那样的话我们就能解决粘附问题了 – 他的癌症不能治愈 |
[24:52] | Now I’m not gonna put that man through another excruciatingly painful surgery | 我不会再让他经历一次极度痛苦的手术 |
[24:55] | – when he’s got a survival rate of 13%. – I had 5%. | – 他的生存机率只有13% – 我只有5% |
[24:58] | – Stevens– I had a 5% chance of survival. | – 我只有5%的生存机会 |
[25:01] | I have incurable cancer,but I am living with it. | 我的癌症也不可治愈 但我仍然过得很好 |
[25:03] | And the only reason I am,the only reason I’m standing here right now is because no one ever said to me, | 我能站在这儿 就是因为从没人对我说过 |
[25:07] | “we’ve done everythinge can do. | “我们已经竭尽全力了” |
[25:08] | ” I’m alive right now because people fought for me. | 因为大家不断争取 我才得以生存 |
[25:11] | Cristina fought for me. | Cristina一直在替我努力争取 |
[25:13] | He deserves the chance to fight.He doesn’t want it,fine.I will shut up. | 他也值得我们努力 如果他自己不想 我不会多说 |
[25:17] | But he deserves a chance. | 但他值得我们努力 |
[25:25] | you know what?I’m good.I’m off the hook. | 知道吗? 我感觉很好 我已经与此无关 |
[25:28] | I did what I was supposed to do. | 我做了我能做的 |
[25:29] | I offered.Mother teresa would be proud. | 我向他提议了 德兰修女都会为我骄傲 |
[25:32] | You gotta go back in there. | 你得再回去劝他 |
[25:33] | And do what,cry and call him “daddy”? | 做什么? 哭着喊他”老爸”? |
[25:35] | He’s the sick one,okay? | 他是病人 |
[25:37] | He’s sick and you’re not.You gotta go back in there. | 他是病人 而你不是 你得再回去劝他 |
[25:39] | Just say what you gotta say and make him take it. | 说你能说的 尽可能让他接受 |
[25:41] | Alex,I tried. | Alex 我尝试过了 |
[25:43] | Try again. | 再试试啊 |
[26:23] | his B.P. Is normal. | 他的血压不高 |
[26:25] | His blood work is pristine. | 血常规一切正常 |
[26:26] | He,uh,appears to have the heart of a 50 year old. | 他有一颗50岁的心脏 |
[26:29] | So what does that mean? | 这些意味着什么? |
[26:31] | Uh,that means cleed for surgery. | 意味着他可以手术了 |
[26:33] | And you’re really gonna go through with this,dad? | 你真的想做 爸爸? |
[26:35] | You bet I am,champ. | 当然了 Champ |
[26:37] | Well,it’s your money.We can’t stop you. | 当然了 是你的钱 我们阻止不了 |
[26:39] | But irene and i have talked it over. | 但Irene和我谈过了 |
[26:41] | We’ve decided if you do this,we’re taking you out of the home,moving you back in with us. | 我们决定 要是你这么做 就得搬回来和我们一起住 |
[26:47] | I don’t want to move in with you. | 我可不想和你们住 |
[26:49] | I’happy where I am. | 我现在过得很好 |
[26:51] | No,that place is causing you to make irrational decisions. | 但那地方让你失去理智 |
[26:54] | You’re going after a younger woman,sneaking into her room at night. | 追年轻小妞 晚上偷溜进她房间 |
[26:58] | It’s not appropriate for a man your age. | 你这把年纪 这么做可不光彩 |
[27:01] | Now there’s an extra twin in janey’s room,and she’ll be thrilled to spend more time with her grandpa. | Janey房里还有张单人床 能有时间和爷爷一起 她一定兴奋死了 |
[27:06] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[27:08] | It’s just an erection. | 就是勃起而已 |
[27:10] | Excuse me? | 你想说什么? |
[27:11] | All the guy wants is a woody. | 男人们都想要根”柱子” |
[27:14] | God forbid you get to be his age,and your kids won’t let you have one. | 希望你到了他的年纪 你的孩子也不准你这样 |
[27:18] | He’s your father. | 他是你们的父亲 |
[27:19] | He’s taken care of you your entire lives,given you everything. | 他含辛茹苦照料你们 给了你们一切 |
[27:22] | And now he needs something,and you want to throw that in his face? | 现在轮到他要点什么了 你们却不准了? |
[27:25] | You know how many people would jump at the chance to give back to their parents, | 你知道有多少人愿意抓住机会回报父母 |
[27:29] | who would sacrifice everything without blinking… | 即便牺牲一切也在所不惜 |
[27:35] | and there’s nothing wrong with dating a younger woman. | 而且 把年轻小妹可没什么错 |
[27:38] | It keeps you young.And that’s my professional opinion. | 这样能让你保持青春 这是我的专业意见 |
[27:51] | Does the chief always… | 主任是不是总是… |
[27:55] | pay such attention to his patients,or just the ones… whose wives he had an affair with? | 这么关心病人 还是因为你曾和我太太搞过婚外情? |
[28:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:09] | How’d I do this to myself? | 我怎么让自己落到了这田地? |
[28:13] | How did I end up here? | 我怎么就这么完了? |
[28:26] | You woke up every morning… | 每天起床 |
[28:30] | and you promised yourself that last night would be your last drink. | 你都发誓 昨晚那杯是最后一杯 |
[28:35] | And you made it… until 9:00 A.M.Or noon… | 一直到早上9点 或者中午 你都撑住了 |
[28:43] | some days till cocktail hour. | 有时还能撑到鸡尾酒时间(晚饭前) |
[28:47] | And you were so pleased with yourself that you rewarded yourself with a drink. | 你对自己很是满意 于是奖赏自己一杯 |
[28:55] | You convinced yourself again that it would be the only one. | 你又自欺欺人 说只喝这一杯 |
[29:00] | You have a disease,thatcher. | 这是种病态 Thatcher |
[29:03] | When you’re in it,you can’t stop. | 一旦染上 就没法自拔 |
[29:09] | You can’t undo what you did. | 过去的事已成定局 |
[29:11] | But meredith… is offering you a second chance,an. | 可是Meredith想再给你一次机会 |
[29:16] | You need that liver. | 你需要她的肝脏 |
[29:19] | You need it now… if you want to live. | 现在就得手术 如果你想活下去的话 |
[29:28] | I took her childhood. | 我夺走了她的童年 |
[29:31] | I can’t take any more from her. | 我不能再去夺她什么了 |
[29:36] | You… you better take care of my girls. | 你帮我照顾好我的两个女儿 |
[29:44] | You owe me at least that. | 这是你欠我的 |
[29:52] | My stromal cancer patient? | 我那基质癌病人… |
[29:54] | We’re going for the surgery. | 要动手术了 |
[29:56] | We’re gonna do it.Hunt actually listened to me. | 我们要做这手术了 Hunt听从了我的意见 |
[29:57] | – That’s great. – Right?I’m gonna go scrub in. | – 不错嘛 – 是吧 我得去做手术了 |
[29:59] | Oh,hey,are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[30:01] | I’m sorry about the whole tick thing. | 很抱歉你被壁虱蜇了 |
[30:05] | I’m fine. | 我好着呢 |
[30:06] | Ah,it’s–it’s a small price to pay for fresh air. | 呼吸新鲜空气的小小代价而已 |
[30:09] | – Okay. – You’re welcome. | – 那就好 – 不用谢 |
[30:34] | You’re the guy who used to pour my cereal in the morning. | 你曾在早上帮我倒过麦片 |
[30:37] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[30:38] | That’s all I remember about you. | 我只记得你这么点事 |
[30:40] | You’re not my father. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[30:41] | You’re just the guy who used to poury cereal. | 你只是在早上帮我倒过麦片 |
[30:44] | And if you die,it probably won’t change my life that much but it will change hers. | 如果你死了 对我的生活没什么影响 但她的世界整个就变了 |
[30:50] | If you die,it will break her. | 如果你死了 她会崩溃 |
[30:52] | And I’m not gonna let you do that. | 我不能让你那么做 |
[30:55] | I don’t know what it’s like to have a father,but I do know what it’s like to have a sister,and it’s good. | 我不知道有爸爸是怎样的感觉 可是我知道有妹妹的感觉 感觉非常好 |
[31:04] | And if we can get through this,then the door will be open for us to get to know each other. | 如果手术成功 我们可以开始了解彼此 |
[31:09] | The door’s open. | 我愿意去了解 |
[31:22] | So before intercourse,he squeezes the pump in his scrotum. | 交媾之前 按压阴囊的气泵 |
[31:25] | And… And his age doesn’t make it high risk? | – 就这样 – 他这样的年龄会有高风险吗? |
[31:31] | Oh,well,I mean,there’s– there’s always risk involved, | 怎么说 凡事都有风险 |
[31:33] | but this is the most technologically advanced solution to his problem. | 这是当前科技能解决他问题的最佳方案 |
[31:36] | What’s high risk? | 什么高风险? |
[31:38] | Does someone have a risky,high-tech surgery? | 有人要做高风险高科技含量的手术? |
[31:39] | – Uh,crtina,I don’t think you want to,uh– I think this would be a real challenge for dr.Yang. | – Cristina 你不会想… – 我觉得这对Yang医生是个真正挑战 |
[31:44] | Do you think she can handle it? | 你觉得她能应付得来? |
[31:46] | – Oh,I can handle it. – I don’t think she can handle it. | – 我能应付的 – 她应付不来 |
[31:48] | I can handle it. | 我应付得来 |
[31:53] | Pre-op’s in 20-83. | 准备2083室手术 |
[31:55] | Thank you,dr.Sloan. | 谢谢 Sloan医生 |
[31:58] | I’m gonna pay for that later,but it was kinda worth it. | 我到时肯定没好日子过 不过也值了 |
[32:03] | beat it.Sloan wants me on this. | 滚开 Sloan让我来做 |
[32:06] | Okay,mr.Waller. | 好 Waller先生 |
[32:09] | I’m dr. Yang. I’ll be taking over your pre-operative care this evening for your penile implant surgery. | 我是Yang医生 我将负责您的术前准备 阴茎植入术 |
[32:19] | You’re getting a penile implant? | 你要做阴茎植入术? |
[32:21] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[32:23] | That fella,he was just gonna shave me. | 那小伙子正准备帮我剃毛来着 |
[32:34] | – Terrific. – But you wanted a surgery. | – 好极了 – 可你不就想要做手术嘛 |
[32:37] | Yeah,putting a bicycle pump in some old man’s junk… is not surgery. | 把打气筒塞进老男人的废物里 才不是什么手术 |
[32:41] | It’s–it’s– it’s punishment. | 是…惩罚 |
[32:43] | Well,at least you don’t have to be laid up in bed for the next month. | 你起码不用象我这样躺一个月 |
[32:46] | You better tell me all the gossip about the mercy west people. | 你得把西慈医院的八卦都告诉我 |
[32:49] | – I want all the gory details. – Yeah,yeah. | – 我要知道所有不可告人的秘密 – 好吧 |
[32:54] | am I stupid for doing this? | 我这么做是不是很傻? |
[32:55] | No. | 不是 |
[32:57] | – Really? – You get to save your dad’s life tonight. | – 真的? – 你今晚可是要挽救你爸爸 |
[33:04] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[33:06] | You didn’t think I was gonna let you do this by yourself,did you? | 你觉得我会让你独自面对这事? |
[33:08] | This is not how this is going to work. | 可不能这样啊 |
[33:09] | Do I need to find you something to do? | 要我帮你找些事做不? |
[33:11] | No. I have a penis. | 不用 我有阴茎手术了 |
[33:17] | I’m gonna sit by her head.I won’t say a word. | 我就坐她旁边 什么话都不说 |
[33:19] | – Shepherd,this is my O.R. – I respect that,dr. Bailey. | – Shepherd 这可是我的手术室 – 我万分同意 Baily医生 |
[33:22] | But this is my wife that you’re cutting into. | 可你要下刀的是我妻子 |
[33:32] | I… I haven’t just been waiting for the right moment to propose. | 我并不是没找到求婚的合适时机 |
[33:36] | You’ve been waiting for remission. | 你只是想病好点了再说 |
[33:38] | Yeah.I just didn’t want to saddle her down with a sick husband. | 是啊 不想让她为病恹恹的老公所拖累 |
[33:41] | But now it looks like that just mighbe part of the package. | 现在看来 好像是没法除掉了 |
[33:44] | So… what the hell? | 管它呢 |
[33:46] | I’m not gonna waste another moment. | 不能再浪费时间了 |
[33:50] | You shouldn’T. | 是啊 |
[33:52] | – ready when you are. – You ready? | – 准备好了就开始 – 准备好没? |
[34:14] | I had five interns. | 我有五个实习生 |
[34:16] | Four of you have been on this table. | 四个都上过手术台 |
[34:17] | One of you has cancer,one of you died. | 一个得了癌症 一个死了 |
[34:20] | You better not pull anything funny on me,grey. | 你最好别给我乱来 Grey |
[34:48] | all right,let’s see what we got here. | 好 这么着 |
[34:50] | Dr.Yang,the,uh,senior resident,should test the apparatus. | Yang医生 作为资深住院医师 应该测试一下器官的功能 |
[34:55] | I’ll understand if you wanna pass. | 如果你不想做 我也能够理解 |
[35:00] | I don’t pass,dr.Sloan.This might be a joke to all of you,but I do my job. | 我会测试 Sloan医生 或许你们觉得可笑 但我一向敬业 |
[35:06] | Squeezing the scrotum. | 按压阴囊 |
[35:10] | nice.Awesome. | – 很好 – 太帅了 |
[35:26] | liver’s here. | 肝脏来了 |
[35:34] | make sure you keep the bowel covered. | 外露的肠管一定要盖好保湿 |
[35:37] | I need more wet laps. | 再给我点湿纱布 |
[35:40] | Oh,he’s got some collateral bleeding. | 周围脏器出血 |
[35:42] | I’m gonna need the argon beame hang more F.F.P. B.P.’S dropping out. | 行氩气射线凝血术 再加挂血浆 血压下降过快 |
[35:48] | sir,you really can’t kill this guy. | 主任 千万不能让他死 |
[35:50] | I’m aware of that,karev. | 我知道 Karev |
[36:03] | if it’s bad news,I don’t want to wake her. | 如果是坏消息 我不想叫醒她 |
[36:07] | Wake her. | 叫醒她吧 |
[36:37] | He had a couple months,and we just took that away. | 他本来还有几个月 却被我们剥夺了 |
[36:41] | – I’m sorry.It’s my fault. – No,it’s my fault. | – 对不起 是我的错 – 不 是我的错 |
[36:45] | It was my call,and it was the wrong call. | 是我的决定 错误的决定 |
[36:47] | I was wrong,and I should’ve known better. | 我错了 我早该料到的 |
[36:48] | I should’ve… I should’ve taught better. | 我本可以…更好地教导你们 |
[36:53] | But,you know,you see a one in a million,and you want to believe. | 但看到可能存在奇迹 就想放手一搏 |
[36:58] | I was wrong to do the surgery. | 我不该做这个手术 |
[36:59] | I was wrong to put you on this case. | 不该让你负责这起病例 |
[37:00] | You weren’t ready.You weren’t ready to be here. | 你还没准备好 |
[37:02] | You beat the odds,stevens.You were that one in a million. | 你很幸运 Stevens 奇迹发生在你身上 |
[37:05] | But you cannot be a doctor and a patient in here. | 但医生和病人的角色 你只能扮演一个 |
[37:08] | You have to choose. | 只能二选一 |
[37:36] | how’d it go,doc? | 手术怎样 医生? |
[37:39] | I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. | 你不会失望的 |
[37:43] | Well,well,well. | 好啊 |
[37:44] | Dr. Sloan,I’D… I’d like you to meet my marion. | Sloan医生 这是我亲爱的Marion |
[37:49] | Hello,sweetheart. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[38:03] | Sir. | 主任 |
[38:04] | – Now is not the time,yang. – I have good hands. | – 现在别来烦我 Yang – 我双手灵巧 |
[38:06] | They’re fast.They’re dexterous. | 动作迅速 技术娴熟 |
[38:08] | They were made to throw ties and do complex procedures. | 天生就是做高难度手术的 |
[38:11] | These hands were made for surgery. | 手术就是我双手的使命 |
[38:13] | Today,they should’ve been deep inside a heart saving a life. | 今天 我本该去做心脏手术 救死扶伤 |
[38:15] | Instead they removed a tick and pumped a penis. | 但却只抠了壁虱按压了阴茎 |
[38:19] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么? |
[38:20] | My point? | 说什么? |
[38:25] | You know what?You should cut me. | 知道吗? 你应该裁掉我 |
[38:28] | – What? – From the program. | – 什么? – 从医院除名 |
[38:30] | You have to make more cuts,and I should go. | 反正你还要裁员 炒我鱿鱼吧 |
[38:32] | ‘Cause if you can’t give me a brilliant cardiothoracic attending who is willing to teach me, | 如果你找不到一位出色的 心外科主治来教导我 |
[38:37] | then I can’t get what I need from this hospital. | 我待在这里就没有什么意义了 |
[38:40] | Everyone is scared of losing their job,and so am I. | 大家都担心会被炒 我也是 |
[38:43] | But if I can’t learn,if I can’t use my gift,then I… I-I guess that scares me more. | 但学不到东西 发挥不了天赋 这是我更担心的 |
[38:54] | That’s my point,sir. | 我想说的就是这些 主任 |
[39:02] | The thing about being a surgeon… everybody wants a piece of you. | 对于外科医生 所有的人都寄予厚望 |
[39:07] | We take one little oath… | 我们庄严起誓 |
[39:11] | the case where he kept his mouth guard– you should open it. | 你应该看看他放护齿的盒子 |
[39:20] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[39:24] | and suddenly,we’re drowning in obligations… | 我们责任重大 |
[39:28] | to our patients,to our colleagues,to medicinitself. | 对病人负责 对同事负责 对医学本身负责 |
[39:37] | chief. | 主任 |
[39:39] | Are–are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[39:42] | I have responsibilities… To make this hospital the best medical facility it could be… | 我有责任让这所医院发挥其最大潜能 |
[39:50] | to repair what I have broken,even if it was 20 years ago. | 以弥补我在20年前犯下的错误 |
[39:58] | if I am now the bad guy,if I am now the villain here, | 如果一定要唱黑脸 如果必须成为坏人 |
[40:02] | well… | 那么… |
[40:06] | well,so be it. | 我认了 |
[40:11] | This must be so hard for you. | 你心里肯定很苦 |
[40:21] | Thanks,toes. | 谢谢理解 Torres |
[40:24] | I w–I was gonna… I was… but I’m gonna– I’m gonna go. | 我本来想… 现在还是走吧 |
[40:29] | So… you take care,okay? | 你保重 |
[40:32] | – Torres. – Sir? | – 什么事? |
[40:35] | Go see H.R.Tomorrow. | 明天去人力资源部吧 |
[40:37] | Tell ’em you’re an attending surgeon at seattle grace hospital,and you want a new badge. | 就说你是西雅图仁爱医院的主治医师 要换一个新的胸牌 |
[40:44] | And… take some of these danish home. | 然后…带些丹麦面包回家吧 |
[40:47] | They’ll just go to waste. | 免得浪费了 |
[40:55] | So we do what any sane person would do. | 所以我们和常人一样 |
[40:59] | We run like hell from our promises,hoping they’ll be forgotten. | 试图逃离并忘记那些承诺 |
[41:05] | oh,god. | 我的天 |
[41:09] | a deer? | 是鹿不? |
[41:11] | We have to move. | 我们得搬家 |
[41:16] | but sooner or later,they always catch up. | 但总有一天 承诺不得不兑现 |
[41:32] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[41:34] | H-how–how’s your pain?Is your–is your mouth dry?There’s water.Are you thirsty? | 疼吗? 口干吗? 有水 渴不渴? |
[41:40] | have you been sleeping on me all night? | 你守了我一夜? |
[41:43] | Yeah.I was… movg between you and dad,who–who’s doing good. | 是的 我轮换着看守你和爸爸 他情况也很不错 |
[41:47] | Good. Good. That’s good. | 好 那就好 |
[41:49] | And sometimes you find the obligation you dread the most… | 有时候 我们最害怕的责任… |
[41:55] | – lexie. – Yeah. | – 什么事 |
[41:58] | You’re on my I.V. | 你压着我的输液管了 |
[42:00] | Oh,sorry.ok | 不好意思 |
[42:02] | Isn’t worth running from at all. | 根本不值得我们去逃避 |
[42:15] | Greys Anatomy Season06Episode04 |