时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ask most surgeons why they became surgeons and they usually tell you the same thing– | 如果问外科医生为什么做这行 通常他们的回答都一样 |
[00:06] | it was for the high,the rush,the thrill that comes from cutting someone open and saving their life. | 是为了用手术刀拯救生命的 那种快感 紧张 刺激 |
[00:12] | For me,it was different. | 对我来说却不然 |
[00:13] | Take care of yourself today. | – 今天照顾好自己 – 好的 |
[00:15] | Okay. Maybe it’s because I grew up in a house with four sisters– | 可能是因为我有四个姐姐 |
[00:17] | no,definitely because I grew up in a house with four sisters– | 应该说 就是因为我有四个姐姐 |
[00:20] | but it was the quiet that drew me to surgery. | 家中的安静氛围让我选择了外科 |
[00:22] | How you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[00:24] | Fine. | 不错啊 |
[00:26] | Why,did meredith say something to you? | 怎么 Meredith跟你说了什么? |
[00:27] | She mentioned you were a little down about the merger,lack of a cardio god. | 她说你有点低落 因为合并啊 遇不上心外科大牛之类 |
[00:31] | Your wife isead.As soon as her liver grows back,she’s dead. | 她死定了 等她的肝长好 我整死她 |
[00:33] | Be glad she did.That’s why I put you on my service. | 你应该高兴她告诉我了 正因如此 我才要你今天跟我 |
[00:35] | You need a god?Neuro god right here. | 你要见识大牛? 我可是神经外科大牛 |
[00:39] | Godly?Your entire day consists of putting shunts in people. | 大牛? 你整天只负责给人做分流术 |
[00:41] | Today?Temporal lobectomy. | 今天是颞叶切除术 |
[00:43] | …our schedule for several months now. | …接下来几个月的时间表 |
[00:46] | Hospitals across the country have reported substantial savings… | 全国多家医院都因此节省了巨额开支 |
[00:50] | how bad is it today? | 今天又有什么噩耗? |
[00:51] | The chief’s implementing a computer model for scheduling our surgeries from now on. | 主任现在要用电脑安排手术日程 |
[00:55] | Something about efficiency and progress. | 说什么效率 进度之类的 |
[00:58] | And to make sure this was the right decision,I have enlisted one of our own to do a trial run for the last month. | 为了确保这办法有效 上月本院已经有一位医生试行 |
[01:03] | dr. Sloan. | 下面由Sloan医生来介绍 |
[01:05] | I know what you’re all thinking. | 我知道你们都在想什么 |
[01:07] | It’s a machine.It doesn’t know me.It doesn’t know what I like. | 你们觉得机器就是机器 不了解你们及个人喜好 |
[01:11] | But after using this new system for the past month,I gotta say,people,I’m a convert. | 但用过新系统后 我改变了之前的想法 |
[01:15] | This computer knows me better than I know me. | 这电脑比我还了解我自己 |
[01:18] | Chief,this thing has rearranged my schedule for the entire week. | 主任 这玩意把我一周的计划都打乱了 |
[01:21] | I mean,haven’t we had enough change here already? | 我们这儿变化还不够大么? |
[01:24] | Change is good,everyone. | 有变化是好事 |
[01:27] | Embrace it. | 接受吧 |
[01:29] | You two need to stop bickering.It’s unattractive. | 你们俩别拌嘴了 煞风景 |
[01:34] | The operating room is a quiet place,peaceful. | 手术室安静平和 |
[01:38] | It has to be in order for us to stay alert,anticipate complications. | 这样我们才能保持警觉 预知可能发生的并发症 |
[01:41] | – Your ass is in my way. -I was in the O.R. | – 你挡住我了 – 我之前一直耗在手术室 |
[01:44] | All night sewing a hang glider’s intestines back together. | 一整晚都在缝合滑翔机选手的肠道 |
[01:47] | – I’m kinda sore. -I kinda don’t care. | – 现在有点肌肉酸痛 – 我一点都不关心 |
[01:49] | move. | 闪开 |
[01:51] | hey,alex.I just got a call from swender’s office that izzie has an I.L.-2 treatment this week | Alex 我刚接到Swender那边的电话 他说Izzie这周该有一次白介素治疗 |
[01:55] | that she hasn’t called back to confirm. | 她还没打电话过去确认 |
[01:57] | – And? = And,um… she’s your wife,who could die. | – 所以呢? – 呃…她是你老婆 她会死的 |
[02:04] | She’ll show up. | 她会去的 |
[02:05] | She’s a crappy wife,but she’s not an idiot. | 她是个糟糕的老婆 但还不是个白痴 |
[02:08] | Okay,uh,well,it’s– it’s thursday at 10:00,so you know. | 好吧 时间是周四10点钟 你记得吧 |
[02:14] | Don’t worry.Being ditched by cancer wife won’t change my mind. | 别担心 被得癌症的老婆甩了也没区别 |
[02:18] | You’re still a douche. | 我还是一样认为你是个蠢蛋 |
[02:23] | When you stand in the O.R.,Your patient open on the table… | 站在手术室里 面对开膛的病人 |
[02:28] | all the world’s noise,all the worry that it brings… | 尘世中的一切喧嚣 烦扰 |
[02:31] | disappears. | 都消失不见 |
[02:32] | dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[02:34] | Isaac,if you don’t stop calling me dr. Shepherd,I’m seriously gonna have to cut you off. | Isaac 如果你再叫我Shepherd医生 我可真不要理你了 |
[02:37] | – Right. Forgot.Derek. – Thanks. | – 我忘了 Derek – 多谢 |
[02:40] | – I have your scans,derek. – I didn’t order any scans. | – 我有扫描结果给你看 Derek – 我没有安排过扫描 |
[02:42] | I think they’re for a consult,but I can come back if you’re busy. | 扫描结果需要会诊 如果你忙我等下再来 |
[02:44] | No,it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:46] | A calm settles over you,time passing without thought… | 平静笼罩 不觉时间流逝 |
[02:51] | for that moment,you feel completely at peace. | 那一瞬间 安然祥和 |
[02:56] | It’s a tumor on the spinal cord,possibly a hemangioblastoma. | 这肿瘤在脊髓处 可能是成血管细胞瘤 |
[03:00] | You’ve seen one before? | 你以前遇到过吗? |
[03:02] | Not this big. | 这么大的还是第一次 |
[03:04] | You see how the tumor has worked its way up the spine? | 看看它向上蔓延的趋势 |
[03:06] | It’s taken over the blood supply. | 会阻断血液供应 |
[03:09] | It’s a perfect tumor. | 这肿瘤无懈可击 |
[03:11] | You know if the patient still has leg function? | 病人现在腿部功能还正常吗? |
[03:12] | – Yes -Incredible. | – 是的 – 难以置信 |
[03:15] | He shouldn’t be walking.He should be paralyzed,dead. | 他应该不能走路了 已经瘫痪 甚至死亡 |
[03:20] | – You’d have to operate quickly,then,to take the tumor out? – I’d love to operate on this. | – 那你应该尽快手术取出肿瘤吧? – 我很愿意 |
[03:24] | But,no. | 但是 |
[03:25] | No,you have to cut the cord,paralyze the patient,to kill the tumor. | 只有切断脊髓才能取出肿瘤 病人会瘫痪的 |
[03:28] | Who’s thdoctor on this one? | 哪位医生负责这个病例? |
[03:32] | You. | 你 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[03:37] | These are my scans. | 这是我的扫描结果 |
[03:39] | The tumor is mine. | 这肿瘤就长我身上 |
[03:41] | I’d like you to take it out. | 我想请你把它取出来 |
[03:43] | I’d like you to try. | 我要你试一试 |
[03:51] | greys anatomy season 6Episode07 | |
[03:54] | One doctor said it was bad circulation,another one,pinched nerve. | 曾有医生说是血液循环不良 还有的说是神经收缩 |
[03:57] | But when the pain started to interfere with work,I decided to run an M.R.I. On myself. | 当疼痛让我都无法工作时 我决定给自己做个核磁共振 |
[04:01] | isaac,had I known this was your scan,I wouldn’t have– | Isaac 要是知道这是你的 我不会… |
[04:04] | I have been to every doctor,derek. | 我看过所有的医生了 Derek |
[04:06] | Every time,it’s the same thing. | 每次都是一样 |
[04:08] | They look at the tumor and ey’re defeed.But not you. | 他们看着肿瘤束手无策 但你不一样 |
[04:11] | You were inspired. | 你善于创新 |
[04:13] | That’s why I know I was right to come and work here. | 所以我来这儿工作是正确的选择 |
[04:16] | I needed to meet you. | 我注定要遇到你 |
[04:18] | You got a job here to meet me? | 你应聘到这里是就是为了遇到我? |
[04:20] | I have researched every neurosurgeon in this country. | 我研究过国内所有的神经外科医生 |
[04:22] | I know their statistics,I know who wins the most prizes,but I also know who takes the most risks. | 我知道他们的治愈率 知道谁得奖最多 也知道谁最爱冒险 |
[04:30] | That’s you. | 就是你 |
[04:33] | Isaac,I know you believe I can take this tumor out,and I wish I could. | Isaac 我知道你相信我能取出肿瘤 我真希望能帮你 |
[04:37] | But this surgery will kill you. | 可是手术会要你命的 |
[04:39] | Take the scans.Look them over. | 把扫描结果拿去 好好研究一下 |
[04:42] | But stop your mind before the part where it gets to “no. | 但别想着跟我说”不” |
[04:46] | ” Think “yes.” Yes? | 想着说”好” 行不? |
[04:49] | shepherd,I’ve been paging you.Shunt patient,O.R. Two. | Shepherd 我一直在呼你 分流术 二号手术室 |
[04:53] | On that. | 管他什么分流术 我们还是做这个吧 |
[04:57] | You know what this is about,right? | 我知道你在想什么 |
[04:59] | You’re no longer daddy’s favorite,so y’ve gone in search of some crazy ass tumor to get his love back. | 你不再是主任的最爱 所以找来什么牛逼肿瘤来挽回 |
[05:04] | Actually,it’s about my patient. | 我只是在为病人着想 |
[05:06] | I haven’t made up my mind yet.I’m just looking. | 我还没做决定 还在研究 |
[05:09] | – Isaac has a cord tumor? – Oh,it’s awesome.Look. | – Isaac得了脊髓肿瘤? – 对 多壮观啊 看看 |
[05:12] | Awesome in a bad way.It’s eaten five levels of his spine. | 不是好事 都蔓延到脊髓的五个节段了 |
[05:16] | Wait,you’re not seriously considering trying to take it out? | 你不是真的想取出这肿瘤吧? |
[05:19] | Of course he is.He’s shepherd. | 当然 他可是Shepherd |
[05:22] | It’s a bad caseof telephone,right?Isaac’s got a bone spur or a herniated disk,not A… | 应该没什么事吧 Isaac只是骨刺或椎间盘突出 不是… |
[05:27] | he diagnosed an osteosarcoma case for me a month ago. | 他一个月前帮我诊断了一起骨肉瘤 |
[05:30] | I thought it was a shadow,but it turned out to be the tiniest little lesion on an x-ray. | 我开始以为只是个阴影 但结果X光显示是并不明显的机能损伤 |
[05:33] | That says more about you than it does him. | 那只能说明你的医术 说明不了他 |
[05:36] | I’m sorry.Do you even know who isaac is? | 不好意思 你知道Isaac是谁吗? |
[05:39] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[05:40] | Hey,what’s everyone… oh,a spinalumor. | 大家怎么… 唉呀 脊髓肿瘤 |
[05:44] | I read about a case at mayo where the surgery took 17 hours. | Mayo有个病例做了17小时的手术 |
[05:47] | The head surgeon had four rotating assistants,one of whom just administered fluids. | 主手术师找了4个轮休助理 有一个人专门负责递水 |
[05:51] | Okay,you know what?Don’t try and lexopedia your way on this. | 好了 这个病例轮不到你秀大百科本领 |
[05:53] | This is my tumor. | 这肿瘤归我 |
[05:55] | What happened to the patient at mayo? | 最后Mayo的那病人怎样了? |
[05:56] | He died.That’s why it only took 17 hours. | 他死了 所以只花了17小时 |
[05:59] | Hey,I just heard.Isaac has an inoperable tumor? | 我刚听说Isaac得了没法手术的肿瘤? |
[06:01] | – It’s isaac’s tumor?- Okay,yeah,yeah.O-hoo,okay? | – 是Isaac的肿瘤? – 够了够了 |
[06:04] | – Who says it’s inoperable? – Cristina. | – 谁说没法手术的? – Cristina 看哪 |
[06:11] | oh,come on.It’s all the way up to t-2. | |
[06:12] | see,this is why is got into plastics. | |
[06:14] | – oh,that’s gotta be… – why aren’t you all at your surgeries? | – 这样会… – 怎么你们都没在做手术? |
[06:18] | Go,get to your O.R.S. Don’t screw with my schedule day one. | 回手术室去 别第一天就搅乱我的计划 |
[06:36] | I-I ha–I haven’t made a decision. | 我还没想好 |
[06:39] | No rush.I’m a patient man. | 不着急 我很耐心的 |
[06:46] | Everyone said you’d found the great white of tumors,but just had to see it for myself. | 大家都说你发现了肿瘤之王 我想来亲眼看看 |
[06:51] | And now that you have? | 你的结论是? |
[06:53] | You want my flow attending answer or my fellow surgeon answer? | 你是想我以主治医师 还是手术师的身份回答你? |
[06:57] | Fellow surgeon. | 手术师 |
[07:01] | This tumor idangerous… complicated… and smart… beautiful. | 这肿瘤风险很大 复杂 厉害 漂亮 |
[07:08] | This tumor is the reason I got into medicine in the first place. | 这肿瘤是我学医的动力 |
[07:11] | To successfully take out this tumor would be an achievement you could hang your hat on for the rest of your career. | 如能成功取出 你这辈子就不愁了 |
[07:18] | you could retire on this tumor. | 你能靠它过到退休 |
[07:21] | I wouldn’t go near it.It’s a beast. | 我不会去碰这肿瘤 这很可怕 |
[07:24] | It’s a malpractice suit waiting to happen,even if we could get his insurance to cover it. | 会让我们吃官司 即便他能用医保买单 |
[07:29] | Did I mention he was an employee? | 可他是我们员工 |
[07:31] | Our pro bono budget can’t cover high-risk surgeries for every employee in this hospital. | 公益预算不可能帮所有员工做高风险手术 |
[07:35] | – We’re not a charity. – What happened to you? | – 我们又不是慈善机构 – 你怎么回事? |
[07:39] | – Excuse me? – There was a time you would’ve convinced me to do this surgery | – 什么? – 以前的话 你会劝我做这手术 |
[07:41] | but now your first instinct is no. | 可现在你一上来就说不 |
[07:44] | – Happened to you? – You came to me as the chief of surgery and I said no. | – 你怎么回事? – 作为主任 我说不行 |
[07:48] | As for my medical opinion,it is still no. | 从医学角度 我还是说不行 |
[07:51] | – There is such a thing as an inoperable tumor,derek. – What if it’s not? | – 有些肿瘤没法手术 Derek – 如果可以手术呢? |
[07:54] | – What if I get in there,I open it up,I look around– there iso way. | – 如果我进了手术室 剖开… – 不行 |
[07:56] | Anything other than cutting the cord would kill this man. | 除非切断脊髓 否则手术会要他命的 |
[07:58] | I don’t know how many times you want me to say it. | 我不知道你还要我跟你说多少次 |
[08:00] | You are not operating on an inoperable tumor. | 你不可以为没法手术的肿瘤动手术 |
[08:07] | It’s a tough job,derek.You sure you still want it? | 手术很艰巨 Derek 你真的想做吗? |
[08:16] | so what did you do? | 那你后来是怎么办的? |
[08:20] | I scheduled the rgery. | 我安排了手术 |
[08:22] | I’m taking out the tumor. | 我要取出肿瘤 |
[08:31] | is about precision. | 显微手术要的就是精确 |
[08:33] | The microscope changes your perspective radically. | 显微镜会彻底改变你的视角 |
[08:36] | The hand-eye coordination required can be learned,but right now,I need naturals. | 手眼一致是可以后天学的 不过现在我要天生的 |
[08:40] | Each one of you will get a chance to guide this pen through the hole in the cup. | 每个人都有次机会把这笔穿过杯洞 |
[08:46] | The person who makes a mark closest to the president’s nose and doesn’t hit the side of the cup gets to scrub in. | 谁能在最靠近总统鼻子的地方画记号 而又不碰杯子的 就能参与手术 |
[08:54] | Who wants to go first? | 谁先来? |
[08:59] | take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[09:17] | Do over?No do overs. | – 能再来次不? – 不行 |
[09:19] | Way to go,two. | 好样的 |
[09:20] | Really concentrate.Take your time. | 一定要专心 慢慢来 |
[09:29] | Next. | 下一个 |
[09:30] | Here you go.Take your time. | 给 慢慢来 |
[09:32] | ‘Ve got nothing but time. | 时间多的是 |
[09:38] | No.Ne.Somebody,please. | 不行 下一个 来个行的人吧 |
[09:40] | Well off the mark. | 离得太远了 |
[09:44] | – get out. – How did you get into this program? | – 滚开 – 你是怎么混进我们队伍的? |
[09:46] | mr.Confident. | 自信先生 |
[09:52] | Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Disappointed. I’m so disappointed. | 下一个 下一个 失望 太让人失望了 |
[09:58] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[10:09] | Nicely done. | 非常不错 |
[10:11] | If somebody improves on that,I’ll be out of a job. | 如果还有更强的 我就要下岗了 |
[10:14] | Well,I guess you might need to retire,then. | 那你应该快要下岗了 |
[10:16] | okay. | 好吧 |
[10:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:31] | dr. Avery,you’ll be scrubbing in. | Avery医生 你来参与手术 |
[10:45] | word on the O.R.Floor is that you’ve gone rogue. | 听说你要阳奉阴违啊 |
[10:48] | I’m doing a surgery I fully believe in. | 我只是要做我觉得对的手术 |
[10:50] | To piss off the chief. | 你要气死主任 |
[10:51] | Since when did richard become your B.F.F.? | 什么时候Richard变成你最铁的哥们了? |
[10:53] | He’s not my B.F.F. | 他不是我最铁的哥们 |
[10:55] | – He’s the chief. – For now. | – 他是主任 – 暂时而已 |
[10:58] | Have you gone rogue? | 你要阳奉阴违? |
[11:00] | I’m doing a surgery I believe in. | 我只是要做我觉得对的手术 |
[11:01] | Against the chief’s orders.He’ll freak when he finds out. | 违背主任意愿 他发现了会大动肝火 |
[11:03] | There is a computer schedule saying that I’m doing craniotomies all day. | 根据电脑日程 我要做一天的开颅术 |
[11:06] | – He is not gonna find out. – No.Don’t say anymore. | – 他不会发现的 – 嘘 不要再说了 |
[11:09] | ‘Cause me,the chief,secrets?bad idea. | 我背着院长有小秘密? 这可不行 |
[11:12] | Hey,I think it is badass. | 是万万不行 |
[11:15] | Come on.Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:19] | Should I be offended? | 我该觉得被冒犯了吗? |
[11:20] | Because I’ve bn trying to come up with a good reason why you paged every resident to the skills lab but me. | 我在想为什么除了我 所有住院医生都被叫去实验室 |
[11:25] | Me.Your sister.Your sister,derek. | 我是你的小姨子啊 Derek |
[11:27] | I think you’re on my service. | 你是跟着我的唉 |
[11:29] | Little grey,I didn’t page you because I have another job for you. | 小Grey 没叫你是因为另给你安排了任务 |
[11:32] | You gave me the idea,actually. | 其实是你激发了我的灵感 |
[11:34] | I need somebody in the O.R.Who’s gonna remind me to take breaks,to bend my legs,to drink water. | 我需要有个人在手术室 提醒我休息 踢腿 喝水啥的 |
[11:38] | I will be your patient,essentially. | 本质上 我算是你的病人了 |
[11:41] | You want me to be your doctor? | 你想让我做你的护理医生? |
[11:43] | If dr. Sloan’s okay with you giving up his services,of course. | 如果Sloan医生同意你不跟他就可以 |
[11:46] | You love me,and this is a once-in-a-lifetime tumor. | 你是爱我的 这是一生难见的肿瘤啊 |
[11:50] | Go get your,uh,rogue on. | 阳奉阴违去吧 |
[11:58] | You’re nervous,right,about being in there thalong? | 紧张了吧 要在手术室待那么长时间呢 |
[12:00] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[12:01] | What do you have to be nervous about?Shepherd didn’t even let you compete. | 你紧张什么? Shepherd连选拔都没让你参加 |
[12:05] | No.That’s– that’s because he needs me to maintain his while we’re in there. | 那是因为他要我在手术室帮他保持状态 |
[12:10] | I’m his doctor,basically. | 基本上 我算是他的护理医生了 |
[12:13] | So you fell for that? | 你还挺陶醉啊 |
[12:15] | ‘Cause,I mean,it sounds– it sounds more like you’re his bitch. | 听起来有点让你做他婊子的意味 |
[12:18] | What no. | 什么? 才不是 |
[12:20] | I’m–that–is– I’m–I’mot– you’re gonna need to take a break eventually | 我才不… 你总要休息的吧 |
[12:25] | and–and–and you’re gonna need to stretch. | 要伸伸懒腰吧 |
[12:27] | You’re gonna need to pee. | 还要尿尿吧 |
[12:28] | And when you do… I’ll be there to take over. | 这个时候 我就会接手 |
[12:32] | Yeah,I don’t– I don’t take breaks. | 我不休息的 |
[12:35] | you seriously think you’re gonna last all day in there? | 你真觉得你会在里面坚持一天? |
[12:37] | I’ve done it before,yeah. | 我以前试过 |
[12:39] | But that’s because I know how to stop taking fluids before a long surgery. | 所以我知道大手术前不要饮水 |
[12:43] | Have fun playing nurse. | 祝你当护士开心哦 |
[12:45] | I mean,it sounds… neat. | 这工作听起来很简单 |
[12:58] | I don’t know,I think izzie had it right. | 我不知道 我觉得Izzie是对的 |
[13:00] | You know,get fired,run away,die… mer,I gotta call you back. | 被炒 跑掉 死掉 Mer 我回头打给你 |
[13:06] | Is that what I think it is? | 那不是象我想的东东吧? |
[13:07] | What?No.No!No.No.No!Gimmie! | – 什么? 不不! – 给我! |
[13:14] | a diaper? | 尿不湿? |
[13:16] | It’s for the surgery. | 这是手术时用的 |
[13:18] | Please don’t tell anybody about this. | 求你别告诉别人 |
[13:23] | That’s genius.You never have to leave the O.R.You can hydrate all you want. | 真是天才 不用离开手术室 还可以自由摄取水分 |
[13:27] | You’re mocking me. | 你在嘲笑我 |
[13:29] | Fine.Whatever.It’s not like I was gonna use it anyway. | 随便你怎么说 我又不一定会用到 |
[13:32] | Of course you are. | 当然会用到 |
[13:34] | This is the definition of hard-core. | 这是硬派分子的完美诠释 |
[13:36] | You’re like an astronaut.This is surgery nasa-style.You know what? | 你就像宇航员一样 这是NASA手术版 |
[13:39] | You put it on right now. | 赶紧换上 |
[13:41] | I’ll guard the door. | 我来帮你守门 |
[13:55] | anybody opens their mouth and they’re fired. | 谁说出来 谁就被炒鱿鱼 |
[13:58] | You,too. | 你也一样 |
[14:00] | Oh,dr. Shepherd,I was just describing our new schedule to some of our board members. | Shepherd医生 我正给董事会成员 介绍新的日程表 |
[14:05] | This must be… mrs. Taylor. | 这一定是…Taylor夫人了 |
[14:09] | And she’s undergoing a craniotomy. | 她正要去做开颅术 |
[14:12] | – It’s mr.It’S… – we’re,uh,still working out a few kinks,clearly. | – 是Taylor先生 主任 – 显然 还有些小缺陷要改进 |
[14:18] | Should go.Keep the trains running on time.Nice meeting you all. | 要走了 保证一切遵照时间安排 各位 幸会 |
[14:27] | Isaac,if I get in there and it looks too dangerous to remove, | Isaac 如果开膛后发现移除太危险 |
[14:31] | the responsible thing is to close you back up. | 负责的做法就是帮你缝合 |
[14:34] | No,don’t close me up. | 别 别帮我缝合 |
[14:36] | If you get in and if it’s too complicated,cut the cord. | 要是发现太复杂 直接切断脊髓 |
[14:41] | Paralyze me if you must. | 必要的话 瘫痪就瘫痪吧 |
[14:43] | – I survived a war.Did you know that? – No. | – 我战争后大难不死 你知道吗? – 不知道 |
[14:46] | I survived a war where they put bodies into mass graves where there’s once a playground. | 那场战争 尸体安置在建在操场的乱葬岗 我活过来了 |
[14:51] | I survived the death of my family– my parents,myrothers and sisters. | 父母兄弟姐妹都死了 我活过来了 |
[14:56] | Then I survived the death of my we and child when they starved to death in the refugee camp. | 妻儿在难民营里饿死 我活过来了 |
[15:01] | I survived the loss of my country,of hearing my mother tongue spoken, | 国家消亡 母语不复存在 我活过来了 |
[15:05] | of knowing what it feels like to have a place to call home. | 我再也不知道家的感觉 |
[15:09] | I survived. | 但我活过来了 |
[15:10] | And I will survive the loss of my legs. | 就算没了双腿 我也会活过来的 |
[15:14] | If I have to,I’ll survive it.Okay? | 如果是命中注定 我会熬过来的 |
[15:20] | But,derek.Yes? | – 不过 Derek – 什么? |
[15:23] | There is always a way. | 总会有出路的 |
[15:26] | When things look like there’s no way,there is a way. | 看似到了绝境 但总会有路走的 |
[15:30] | To do the impossible,to survive the unsurvivable– there’s always a way. | 做不可能的事 拯救回天乏术之人 天无绝人之路 |
[15:36] | And you? | 你呢? |
[15:37] | You and i have this in common. | 你和我有个共同点 |
[15:39] | We’re inspired. | 我们都善于创新 |
[15:41] | In the face of the impossible,we’re inspired. | 身处绝境 我们善于创新 |
[15:45] | So if I can offer one piece of advice to the world’s foremost neurosurgeon… | 我想给世界顶尖的神经医师一个建议 |
[15:50] | today if you become frightened… instead become inspired. | 如果今天你感到恐慌 争取创新 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:02] | I’m ready now. | 我准备好了 |
[16:05] | Put me to sleep. | 打麻醉吧 |
[16:09] | – 1 hour,13 minutes on the surgical clock. – the dura’s opened. | – 手术进行1小时13分钟 – 硬脊膜打开了 |
[16:15] | Let’s get our first look at the tumor. | 我们先来看看肿瘤 |
[16:19] | That’s,um… | |
[16:24] | The vessels are more intricate than the M.R.I.Showed. | 血管比核磁共振成像显示的更复杂 |
[16:27] | There’s no way I can get the tumor out without rupturing one and killing the cord. | 不破坏血管切断脊髓 没法取出肿瘤 |
[16:31] | So,uh,what do we do? | 那该怎么办? |
[16:33] | If I start t-2,I could avoid hitting the feeding vessels,so maybe I should go lower? | 从胸椎第二节开始 可以不碰到滋养血管 或许我该从底下开始? |
[16:40] | – There’s less vascularity around t-7,so that does seem better,- no it does seem better. | – 第七节附近血管较少 或许那儿更好 – 看起来是不错 |
[16:45] | And you’d only get function loss below the chest. | 而且只会造成胸部以下功能丧失 |
[16:48] | But I risk rupturing the anterior spinal artery there. | 但会伤到脊髓前动脉 |
[16:52] | Probably.The tumor r* mejor arriba? | 很可能 肿瘤端梢就在那儿 |
[16:55] | Higher is better maybe? | 也许从上面更好? |
[16:56] | Either way,I risk sending him into hemodynamic collapse. | 不管怎样 都有血液动力衰竭的风险 |
[17:00] | he’s not talking to us,is he? | 他不是在和我们说话吧? |
[17:02] | Not at all. | 根本不是 |
[17:04] | T-2 shows less potential for bleeding. | 从第二节动手 出血的可能性小一些 |
[17:07] | At t-3,the vessels have… increased. | 第三节 血管已经增多 |
[17:22] | I’m sorry about the contest. | 我对选拔结果感到遗憾 |
[17:25] | Who told you about that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[17:26] | No one.I just– well,I overheard people talking in the pit. | 没有谁 我只是听到人们在议论 |
[17:31] | – it sounded hard. – Well,it wasn’t hard. | – 听上去很难 – 一点都不难 |
[17:33] | It was a moment of– you know what? | 只是一瞬间的… |
[17:35] | We–we don’t have to discuss it. | 我们没必要讨论这个 |
[17:37] | Watching lexie in a diaper is punishment enough. | 看着Lexie戴尿不湿已经够我受的了 |
[17:40] | Wh-what?lexie is wearing what? | 什么? Lexie戴了什么? |
[17:43] | well,that– that is a reason you should be glad that you’re not down there. | 你该庆幸你没在手术室 |
[17:48] | No,that is the reason I want to be down there. | 不 正因如此 我才要在那儿 |
[17:51] | – What? – Lexie gets to pee in a diaper,and I don’T. | – 什么? – Lexie穿着尿不湿 而我没有 |
[17:54] | You–you wanted to pee in the diaper? | 你…还想要? |
[17:55] | Oh,god.No,no. | 老天啊 不是 |
[17:57] | I want to have to pee in a diaper,to be in a surgery so difficult and so long | 我是想要参加这样长时间的手术 |
[18:02] | that my only option is to put on a diaper and pee in it. | 以至于只能用尿不湿解决个人问题 |
[18:09] | are they just gonna let him stare at the thing all day? | 他们准备让他一直傻看着吗? |
[18:11] | He hasn’t made a single cut. | 他必须要开始动刀 |
[18:15] | If I clip the draining veins without getting the feeders,they’ll burst. | 如果我切开引流静脉又没有替补的话 血管会爆炸的 |
[18:19] | dr. Shepherd,I really think it’s time for you to take a break. | Shepherd医生 我觉得你该休息了 |
[18:22] | It’s been er 8 hours. | 已经8个小时了 |
[18:23] | I could go under the tumor here,but I might cut the radicular artery. | 我可以从肿瘤下面进入 但会伤到根动脉 |
[18:28] | – Let’s look for,maybe if I go…- dr. Shepherd– | – 让我们看看 如果从… – Shepherd医生 |
[18:28] | – du,if you need a break,just take a break. – Please.I don’t need one. | – 老兄 你要休息就去 – 拜托 我不需要休息 |
[18:31] | I’m hard-core. | 我是无坚不摧的 |
[18:33] | Are–are you wearing a diaper? | 那…你穿着尿裤了? |
[18:35] | Shut up. – At least bend your legs. | – 闭嘴 – 至少活动一下您的腿 |
[18:38] | You can’t bring yourself to use it,can you? | 你还是不会用那个 不是吗? |
[18:39] | Shut up!Shut the hell up. | 闭嘴 闭上你该死的嘴 |
[18:42] | Grey,I don’t need a break.If you do,take one. | Grey 我不需要休息 如果你要就去 |
[18:43] | Either of you open your mouths again,you’re out of the O.R. | 你俩再不闭嘴 都离开我的手术室 |
[18:51] | Throom break. | 术间休息 |
[18:55] | – Um,dr. Shepherd. – What?! | – 呃 Shepherd医生 – 什么?! |
[18:59] | Okay,I’m sure this is a completely authorized surgery,but I thought you might like to know | 好吧 我知道这是完全授权的手术 但是我想你应该愿意知道 |
[19:08] | that the chief is scheduled to do a surgery across the hl in O.R.Three shortly. | |
[19:09] | So if you’re planning on doing something,anything,you might want to do it soon. | 所以如果你想做什么 务必尽快 |
[19:17] | Thank you,dr. Bailey. | 谢谢你 Bailey医生 |
[19:25] | stevens. | |
[19:27] | Izzie stevens. | |
[19:29] | I-I know she’s not at home. | 我知道她不在家 |
[19:32] | You have to try her cell. | 你得打她的手机 |
[19:34] | Fine. Just–no. | 好的 只是…不 |
[19:36] | Tomorrow at 10:00.Don’t cancel it.She’ll be there. | 明早10点 别取消 她会到的 |
[19:43] | what? | 怎么了? |
[19:44] | You missed the contest this morning. | 你错过了今天早上的测试 |
[19:46] | Oh,the one you tanked? | 错过看你大显神威了? |
[19:48] | Whatever. | 没什么 |
[19:49] | Shepherd has assigned us to round on his canceled craniotomies. | Shepherd取消了开颅术 让我们通知病人 |
[19:53] | And as much as I’d rather watch his ser-secret surgery from the gallery, | 尽管我很想去走廊观摩他的秘密手术 |
[19:57] | I can handle it myself if you want to,you know,deal with your izzie stuff. | 但如果你还要找Izzie 我可以自己搞定 |
[20:02] | I respected you more when you called her cancer wife.At least it was honest. | 我倾向于 你叫她癌症妻子 至少够诚实 |
[20:05] | I’m trying to be human here,alex. | 我在努力体恤你 Alex |
[20:06] | You think if I’m not there,you might get to do some big,bad neuro, | 你觉得如果我不在 你就可以一手遮天 |
[20:09] | and telshep herd you did isolo,which,by the way,makes you the douche. | 然后告诉Shepherd 是你自己完成的 你这才叫蠢蛋 |
[20:13] | You know what? I tried.Go ahead. | 我已经很友好了 你随便吧 |
[20:15] | Throw away your marriage. | 把你的婚姻毁掉吧 |
[20:17] | I will be rounding. | 我来负责 |
[20:19] | I’ll be rounding. | 我来负责 |
[20:22] | this is why you don’t go rogue. | 所以你不该去阳奉阴违 |
[20:24] | Look at him. He’s cracked. | 看看他 他已经精疲力尽了 |
[20:27] | I coulda told you this was gonna happen. | 我可以告诉要发生什么 |
[20:29] | Don’t be smug.This is one of our people’s lives at stake. | 别自命不凡了 命悬一线的是我们的战友 |
[20:32] | Oh,this is so depressing. | 噢 这压抑了 |
[20:34] | Ten hours staring into his spine,and he can’t figure out what to do. | 盯着脊椎10个小时了 还没想出该做什么 |
[20:37] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[20:39] | What?No,I didn’t– did I? | 什么? 不 没有 我说什么了? |
[20:41] | I didn’t– robbins? | |
[20:47] | dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[20:50] | dr. Shherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[20:52] | Am I to understand that you canceled your surgeries today to operate on a spinal cord tumor? | 别告诉我 你取消了手术 来处理这个脊髓肿瘤? |
[20:59] | dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[21:06] | The rate of infection for this patient is increasing every second you keep him open. | 暴露时间越长 越容易感染 |
[21:11] | Not to mention the thousands of dollars you are wasting standing here doing nothing. | 更别说你站这发呆 浪费掉的数千美元 |
[21:15] | So I am demanding that you close this man up. | 我命令你 给病人缝合 |
[21:18] | Close him up and relinquish the O.R.Right now,derek. | 马上缝合 让出手术室 Derek |
[21:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:38] | That’s it.Let’s close him up. | 就这样 缝合吧 |
[21:46] | there was no way of taking it out without risking your life. | 没有万全的方法切除肿瘤 |
[21:49] | And to cut the cord at this point,I just– I won’t do it. | 切除脊髓的话 我…做不到 |
[21:52] | You’re still walking,isaac.Let’s reassess this in a few months. | 你仍然可以行走 Isaac 过几个月我们再评估 |
[21:56] | – I understand.You worked hard today.You’re tired. – I’m sorry. | – 我了解 今天你很努力 很累 – 抱歉 |
[22:05] | – You’ll try again tomorrow. – Tomorrow? | – 明天我们再试 – 明天? |
[22:10] | No,I can’t try again. | 不 不行 |
[22:14] | The tumor is inoperable. | 那肿瘤无法手术 |
[22:18] | I can’t fix this. | 我无能为力 |
[22:19] | Go home.Sleep on it. | 回家考虑一晚 |
[22:22] | We’ll talk more tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈 |
[22:29] | I don’t understand. | 我没搞懂 |
[22:30] | There’s nothing to understand.I stood there for ten hours,staring. | 不需要搞明白 就傻站那看了十小时 |
[22:35] | In the O.R.?You stood for ten hours and did nothing? | 在手术室里? 傻站那十小时? |
[22:38] | Yeah.Okay.Let’s talk about you now. | 是 说说你吧 |
[22:43] | – How was your day? – My day? | – 今天怎么过得? – 我? |
[22:45] | Oh,my day was– you know,I-I slept,and I ate an entire box of cereal. | 我啊 睡觉外加干掉了一整包麦片 |
[22:50] | I left three voice mails for izzie. | 给Izzie留了三通留言 |
[22:51] | I’m sure she won’t return any of them. | 毫无疑问她不会回 |
[22:53] | I started and gave up on “anna karenina” for the fifteenth time. | 第15次看”安娜・卡列尼娜” 又半途而废 |
[23:01] | You want to talk about the tumor? | 还是谈谈肿瘤吧? |
[23:02] | I do,please.Just admit it.I’m a surgery junkie. | 当然 拜托我就是一手术狂 |
[23:05] | It was more vascular than the M.R.I. Showed. | 脉管比核磁共振显示的还要多 |
[23:08] | – But you were able to do the decompression? – Yes. | – 但你可以减压? – 是 |
[23:10] | But you weren’t able to find a plane to dissect? | 但没有平台来进行剖离? |
[23:12] | No plane.It was just… there was no path,nothing distinct. | 没有 就…完全没有头绪 |
[23:17] | – Well,why? – Because it was just… it… you know what? | – 呃 原因呢? – 只是…那… |
[23:22] | I have an idea. | 这样好了 |
[23:25] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗? |
[23:28] | Just watch and learn. | 好好看 学着点 |
[23:32] | Okay. The tumor is here. | 好 这是肿瘤 |
[23:36] | Now you’ve completely lost your mind. | 你疯了不成 |
[23:38] | T-7.It goes all the way up to t-2. | 从第7胸椎一直蔓延到第2胸椎 |
[23:41] | – You’re drawing on the wall. – Open up the posterior column. | – 你在墙上画啊 – 打开后柱 |
[23:43] | It’s chaos. | 那乱成一团 |
[23:45] | I didn’t know what vessel was connected to the tumor or to the cord. | 分不清哪跟血管连着肿瘤 哪跟连着脊髓 |
[23:50] | So what I did was… | 当时我只能… |
[23:56] | start here,the anterior spinal artery could rupture.The cord could die. | 从这开始 前脊动脉会破裂使脊髓坏死 |
[24:02] | Here,you risk catching the radicular artery under the tumor. | 这呢 又可能伤到肿瘤下面的根动脉 |
[24:07] | The cord dies. | 致脊髓坏死 |
[24:08] | But why not just cut the draining veins at the top,expose the arteries? | 切除上面的引流静脉暴露出动脉 怎么样? |
[24:12] | The draining veins are very thin. | 引流静脉非常细 |
[24:14] | You slip up,they burst.He leaves my O.R. A quadriplegic.I might as well cut the cord. | 一疏忽就爆裂 他就会四肢瘫痪 跟切除脊髓了一样 |
[24:19] | – Which you didn’t do. – No. | – 但是你没有那么做 – 是 |
[24:20] | Even though isaac said you could,even though you knew it would save his life. | 即使Isaac同意 即使你也知道那会救他一命 |
[24:24] | Well,he still has function in his legs. | 呃 现在他至少不会失去大腿机能 |
[24:26] | No,but what I mean is,you didn’t cut the cord. | 不 我是说 你没有切除脊髓 |
[24:28] | You stood in the.R. For ten hours. | 你站在手术室十个小时 |
[24:30] | You knew the chief would stop you. | 明知主任会制止你 |
[24:32] | Anybody else would’ve,and you didn’T. | 换作别人都会切除 但你没有 |
[24:35] | So there must be a reason why. | 想必其中自有原因 |
[25:06] | this patient understands what cutting the cord means? | 病人了解切除脊髓的后果? |
[25:10] | The loss of function in both legs and possibly more? | 双腿甚至更多部位会失去机能? |
[25:13] | We have to cut the cord to kill the tumor.There’s no other way. | 必须切除脊髓来消灭肿瘤 别无他法 |
[25:18] | okay. That’ll only take an hour or two. | 好吧 那也只会花一到两小时 |
[25:24] | You can have O.R. One. | 给你一号手术室 |
[25:26] | Hunt needs it right after so he’ll have enough time. | 之后Hunt要用 时间刚好够 |
[25:28] | – Thank yo – good luck. | – 谢谢 – 好运 |
[25:37] | – we’re not cutting the cord. – We’re not? | – 我们不切除脊髓 – 不吗? |
[25:40] | The mistake I made yesterday was that I wanted a plan. | 昨天错在我想要有万全之策 |
[25:44] | There can be no plan. | 事实上没有 |
[25:45] | I just have to pick a point and cut. | 只能走一步看一步 |
[25:48] | But what you said yesterday,if–if you cut an artery or hit the cord… | 可你昨天说 如果伤到动脉或脊髓的话… |
[25:52] | isaac wants us to take the risk. | Isaac想要我们冒险 |
[25:54] | He wants a cure,and it’s our job to try. | 他想要痊愈 我们只有尽全力 |
[26:00] | See you in the O.R. | 手术室见 |
[26:03] | This is bad.This is really,really bad. | 这样不行 真的不行 |
[26:06] | Are you kidding?No one at mercy west was this badass. | 开玩笑吧 西慈可没这等牛人 |
[26:10] | This isn’t badass. | 这不叫牛 |
[26:12] | This–this is… okay,you saw him yesterday. | 这简直… 昨天你亲眼所见 |
[26:15] | He was spinning himself in– in circles,mumbling like some crazy psych patient. | 他一直原地打圈 跟精神病一样碎碎念 |
[26:19] | And he was mean. | 而且很刻薄 |
[26:20] | Well,he’s your psych patient now.Deal with it,diaper genie. | 现在他可是你管的精神病患 尿不湿美眉 |
[26:23] | Hey,I wore a diaper yesterday,yes. | 是 昨天我穿尿不湿了 |
[26:25] | And I will wear one today. | 今天我还会 |
[26:27] | If it helps get dr. Shepherd through this surgery,I will wear a diaper,’cause my diaper is awesome. | 要是能帮Shepherd医生完成手术的话 我会穿的 尿不湿超赞的 |
[26:33] | My diaper is hard-core. | 它够硬派 |
[26:35] | You wish you had the balls to wear my diaper. | 你想穿还没资格呢 |
[26:38] | I’m gonna wear it,and I’m gonna wear it with pride. | 我会自豪的穿上它 |
[26:41] | And if I have to pee in it,oh,I’ll pee,because I am a surgeon. | 要尿在里面我就尿 因为我是名外科医生 |
[26:45] | This is america,and I will do what needs to be de. | 这是美国 为达目的 在所不辞 |
[26:50] | So you can kiss my hard-core,diaper-wearin’ ass. | 少在这唧唧歪歪 |
[26:57] | You woke me from a nap.This better be good. | 打断了我小睡 最好有好事 |
[26:58] | Napping during the day? | 白天打盹? |
[27:00] | Actually,that is good.You’re gonna need the rest. | 不错啊 你正好需要休息 |
[27:05] | A redo retroperitoneal sarcoma? | 腹膜后肉瘤再造术? |
[27:08] | That’s like a 12-hour surgery. | 连续十二小时的手术 |
[27:10] | Yeah,15 if things get ugly. | 是 棘手的话十五小时都可能 |
[27:15] | Go,gear up. | 快准备去啊 |
[27:19] | – ah,dr. Hunt. – Yeah. | – Hunt医生 – 怎么了 |
[27:21] | *** | 要你帮个忙 |
[27:32] | – hey,uh,cristina…- no.N-no. | – 嘿 Cristina… – 不是吧 不 |
[27:36] | Sh-shepherd needs the O.R. | Shepherd要用手术室 |
[27:42] | I put on a diaper. | 我都穿上尿不湿了 |
[27:51] | Okay.I’ve gotten the plane. | 好 找到平台了 |
[27:53] | Ready to make our first cut. | 准备切除第一处 |
[27:56] | I heard you needed some support. | 我听说你需要支持 |
[27:59] | You need people to talk to– experienced surgeons. | 你需要有人说说话 跟有经验的医生 |
[28:02] | And you can’t say no because I’m in charge,and this is what I’m prescribing. | 你不能拒绝 现在我是老大 这是我的指令 |
[28:08] | Thank you,dr. Grey.Okay. | 谢谢你 Grey医生 好吧 |
[28:11] | Let’s start. | 我们开始 |
[28:18] | Making the first cut. | 准备切除第一处 |
[28:31] | what,did you– you paralyze him? | 搞砸了吗? |
[28:33] | No. One vessel down. Settle in. | 没有 搞定一根血管 准备好 |
[28:37] | We have many more to go. | 我们还有很多任务 |
[28:40] | I still hear some wheezing,so let’s start you on another breathing treatment. | 肺音浑浊 你要继续接受呼吸治疗 |
[28:53] | dr. Karev,could i see you for a minute? | Karev医生 能单独谈一会儿吗? |
[28:55] | I’m a little busy. | 我有点忙 |
[28:57] | dr. Karev,it’s important. | Karev医生 事情很重要 |
[29:03] | You need to go.It’s past 10:00. | 你得走了 10点都过了 |
[29:04] | You’re checking your watch every five seconds.You’re distracted.Just go. | 你每隔5秒就要看一次表 你分心了 去吧 |
[29:08] | I’ll finish up here. | 剩下的交给我 |
[29:10] | Shut the hell up. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[29:12] | Alex,come here. | Alex 你过来 |
[29:14] | You don’t even know me,so why are you all up in my face about this? | 你根本就不认识我 所以你现在是什么意思? |
[29:17] | Because there is a girl sitting down there on the third floor waiting for her guy. | 因为三楼有个女孩正在等她的爱人 |
[29:22] | She doesn’t want to see me,okay? | 她不想见我 行了吧? |
[29:24] | She bailed.She didn’t even tell me to my face.She left a note. | 她跑了 甚至没有当面跟我说 只留了一张字条 |
[29:27] | So stop trying to act likeyou know anything about it,and let me get back to my job,okay? | 所以你别不懂装懂了 让我回去工作 行不? |
[29:32] | Look,if you are sure about that,then fine.Don’t go. | 如果你肯定是这样 那好 别去 |
[29:36] | But you better be 100% sure thathe’s not hoping that you show up, | 但是你最好百分之百的肯定 她不希望你出现 |
[29:39] | because right now,you are making a choice. | 因为此时此刻 做选择的是你 |
[29:42] | You,not her. | 而不是她 |
[29:46] | So you better be at peace with that. | 所以你最好冷静的考虑清楚了 |
[29:54] | I’ve cleared a path at t-5. | 胸椎第五节搞定了 |
[29:56] | – And if I continue along this plane,I– M.E.P.Tracing’s losing amplitude. | – 如果我继续这个平台… – 肌电图无变化了 |
[30:01] | – What just happened? -A vessel burst.It might have been connected to the cord. | – 刚刚怎么了? – 一条血管爆裂了 肯定是连着脊髓的 |
[30:03] | – But if there’s not enough blood reaching the cord– I could’ve just paralyzed our patient,yes. | – 但如果脊髓没有足够供血 – 对 病人瘫痪的 |
[30:06] | Suction,please. | 抽吸 |
[30:07] | Suction. | 吸吧 |
[30:11] | oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[30:12] | what,cristina?What is it? | 怎么了 Cristina |
[30:15] | Easy. Careful.More suction. | 放松 仔细 继续抽吸 |
[30:19] | – There’s too much blood. – We’re losing him. | – 太多血了 – 他快不行了 |
[30:21] | I should’ve just cut the cord.This is too risky. | 我该切除脊髓的 现在太冒险了 |
[30:23] | Wait.It’s back. | 等等 有变化了 |
[30:25] | Amplitude’s up. | 波幅起来了 |
[30:26] | so the cord didn’t stroke out?You didn’t paralyze him? | 所以脊髓没有坏掉? 你没让他瘫痪了? |
[30:28] | The vessel was connected to,the,uh,tumor. | 血管是连着肿瘤的 |
[30:30] | We’re okay. | 没问题 |
[30:32] | Nice work,derek. | 干得漂亮 Derek |
[30:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:36] | – dr. Shepherd? – Take off my mask. | – Shepherd医生? – 把我的口罩取掉 |
[30:38] | What? | 什么? |
[30:39] | Take off my mask. | 把我的口罩取掉 |
[30:42] | Take off my mask! | 把我的口罩取掉! |
[30:55] | Get in there. | 进去吧 |
[30:57] | Take a breath and get back in there.You can do this. | 休息一会儿再进去 你能做到的 |
[31:00] | You really should drink something. | 你真的应该喝点东西 |
[31:02] | – I’m fine. – You’re not fine. | – 我没事 – 你有事 |
[31:03] | You’re dehydrated and you’re stressed. | 你严重缺水并且压力过大 |
[31:05] | You really should drink something. | 你真的应该喝点水 |
[31:06] | – I said I’m fine. – Drink the water. | – 我说了我没事 – 把水喝了 |
[31:10] | I said drink it! | 赶紧喝掉! |
[31:36] | – dr. Hunt. – Uh,chief. | – Hunt医生 – 主任 |
[31:38] | Shouldn’t you be in O.R. One? | 你不是应该在一号手术室吗? |
[31:40] | Yes,actually,but I,uh,swapped with torres.She has an emergency laparotomy. | 实际上是的 但是…Torres 她有个紧急剖腹手术 |
[31:45] | dr. Torres is doing a laparotomy? | Torres医生做剖腹手术? |
[31:47] | What am I doing? | 我做什么? |
[31:50] | What?I just heard my name. | 什么 我刚听到我的名字了 |
[31:53] | chief… he didn’t cut the cord. | – 主任… – 他不是去切除脊髓的 |
[31:55] | Bailey will stop him.She’s at the door. | Bailey会阻止他的 她在门口 |
[31:57] | Bailey’s in the O.R.With shepherd. | Bailey和Shepherd一起在手术室里 |
[31:58] | Then who’s at the door?Oh god. | 那谁在看门…老天啊 |
[32:02] | – Move. – No. | – 让开 – 不要 |
[32:03] | – dr. Robbins– I said no. | – Robbins医生 – 我说不要 |
[32:06] | dr. Shepherd is operating on the inside of man’s spinal cord right now. | Shepherd医生正在给里边的人做脊髓手术 |
[32:10] | Even the most minor disturbance could cause him to make a mistake on that patient, | 即使最轻微的打扰也会 致使他在病人身上犯错误 |
[32:13] | a patient who happens to work here and whose life I personally would like to see dr. Shepherd save. | 恰好病人还是这里的员工 我个人很希望Shepherd医生能治好他 |
[32:18] | So no,you don’t get to go in there and be a bully. | 所以不要 你不要进去恐吓他们 |
[32:20] | Not today,chief.Not on my watch. | 这次别 我看着呢 你别进去 |
[32:34] | Okay,I totally thought that was gonna end diffe. | 我完全没想到 你这么神勇 |
[32:43] | yeah,more like that. | 好嘛 这才像话嘛 |
[32:48] | dr. Bailey,care to fill us in? | Bailey医生 来跟我们说外面的情况吗? |
[32:50] | No,I would not. | 不 我不会的 |
[32:51] | Becae anything outside of this O.R. Is not your concern. | 因为手术室以外不是你们要担心的 |
[32:54] | Your only concern is this patient. | 你们唯一要专心的是这个病人 |
[32:56] | Now keep going. | 继续吧 |
[33:03] | – damn it. – What is it? | – 该死 – 怎么了? |
[33:05] | I can’t tell which one of these vessels feeds the cord and which one feeds the tumor. | 分辨不出哪些血管供养脊髓 哪些供养肿瘤 |
[33:12] | I have to do a blind cut. | 我必须碰碰运气了 |
[33:14] | Like a trip wire? | 就像拆弹那样? |
[33:15] | If I cut the wrong one,the entire cord strokes out. | 如果我切错 整个脊柱就坏掉了 |
[33:19] | okay,we’ll come back to this later. | 好吧 待会儿再谈这个 |
[33:21] | Later?So you could finish the entire surgery only to cut the wrong one? | 待会儿? 所以切错一根 手术就失败了? |
[33:24] | This will all have been for nothing? | 前面搞定的 就都白费了? |
[33:26] | Exactly.But thanks for pointing that out. | 正是这样 还是感谢你提出来 |
[33:34] | how many inches left? | 剩几寸? |
[33:36] | Uh,less than 2. | 不到2寸 |
[33:38] | So if I do my math,we got,uh,four or five more hours ahead. | 算一算 我们还有四到五个钟头 |
[33:42] | – Crap.Oh,crap. Oh,crap. Oh,crap. – What is it? | – 糟了 糟了 – 怎么了? |
[33:44] | It’s my hand.It’s cramping.Damn it don’t mo.Don’t ve. | – 我的手抽筋了 该死 – 别动 不要动 |
[33:48] | B.P.’S dropping. | 血压在降低 |
[33:51] | Okay,we’re touching the cord. | 好的 我们碰到脊髓了 |
[33:52] | – If we disturb it any more,we run– pulse is down to 52. | – 如果再碰到的话… – 脉搏降到52 |
[33:56] | – It’s getting worse,guys.It’s– easy,easy.Don’t move.Easy. | – 更糟了 伙计们 – 放松 放松 别动 |
[34:00] | – Don’t move.Just take it easy. – Okay,it’s okay.Just stay still. | – 不要动 放松一点 – 好的 没事的 不要动就好 |
[34:01] | I’m–I’m going to reach in. | 我要伸手过去了 |
[34:05] | hey,close your eyes and breathe. | 嘿 闭上眼 慢慢呼吸 |
[34:08] | Okay?It’s just a spasm. | 好了吗 只是一阵的 |
[34:10] | B.P.’S back up.100 over 68. | 血压回升了 100/68 |
[34:11] | – Have you had anything to drink today,dr. Aver – what? | – 你今天喝水了吗 Aver医生 – 什么? |
[34:14] | Muscle cramps are a sign of dehydration. | 肌肉痉挛是缺水的征兆 |
[34:17] | You went without fluids so dr. Grey couldn’t get her hands on the retractor. | 你不去喝水 Grey医生就没机会去碰牵引器 |
[34:20] | Isn’t that right? | 我说的没错吧? |
[34:25] | I,uh… sorry. Sorry. | 我很…抱歉 |
[34:32] | Don’t apologize,just step aside.dr. Grey,take over. | 不必道歉 换人吧 Grey医生 你上 |
[34:39] | – Easy. – Got it. | – 放松 – 好的 |
[34:42] | – Easy. – Okay. | 放轻松 |
[34:48] | “A” or “b”? | 切哪条 “A”还是”B”? |
[34:50] | dr. Grey… “a” or “b”? | Grey医生…你选”A”还是”B”? |
[34:54] | You’re done?You got it all out? | 做完了吗? 全部都切除了? |
[34:56] | Except for the blind cut. | 就剩要碰运气的那条了 |
[34:57] | I just have to pick one,and we’re good to go. | 只要选中一条 手术就结束了 |
[35:00] | “A” or “b”? | 选”A”还是”B”? |
[35:02] | – You’re kidding. – You’re stalling. | – 你开玩笑吧 – 你犹豫了 |
[35:04] | dr. Avery? | Avery医生? |
[35:07] | I don’t like to gamble. | 我不喜欢赌博 |
[35:09] | dr. Sloan? | Sloan医生? |
[35:11] | What,so you can blame it on me for the rest of your life? | 干吗 拿我当替罪羊吗? |
[35:13] | This is all you. | 这是你的抉择 |
[35:15] | Right.My call.Great. | 对啊 我的抉择 真好 |
[35:30] | – He’s deciding which one to cut. – Guessing which one. | – 他已经下决定了 – 只能是赌了 |
[35:32] | There’s no logical way to make that call. | 这个毫无逻辑可言 |
[35:33] | I-I-I can’t– I can’t look.I… | 我看不下去了 我… |
[35:35] | oh,my god,mer,this is so good. | 天啊 Mer 太精彩了 |
[35:41] | Eeny,meeny,miny,moe.Catch a tiger by its toe. | 泥锅 泥碗 你滚蛋 |
[35:44] | – If he hollers– are you playing eeny,meeny,miny,moe? | – 滚出一个… – 你想用”泥锅泥碗”决定吗? |
[35:47] | yeah. | 是的 |
[35:48] | – No. – yeah. | – 不是吧 – 是啊 |
[35:51] | It’s a baddea? | 这样不行吗? |
[35:53] | let’s see. | 看看结果吧 |
[35:59] | okay. | 做决定了 |
[36:05] | okay. | 就这样 |
[36:08] | ask most surgeons why they became surgeons, | 如果问外科医生为什么做这行 |
[36:11] | they usually tell you the same thing– | 通常他们的回答都一样 |
[36:13] | the high,the rush,the thrill of the cut. | 是为了用手术刀拯救生命的 那种快感 紧张 刺激 |
[36:18] | For me,it was the quiet. | 而我是为了安静的氛围 |
[36:21] | Come on,shepherd. | 加油啊 Shepherd |
[36:23] | Oh,my god.Oh,my god.Oh,my god. | |
[36:25] | please don’t be wrong. | 一定要是对的那条啊 |
[36:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:30] | he cut. He made the cut. | 他切了 他切下去了! |
[36:32] | Cristina,was it the right one? | Cristina 他切对了吗? |
[36:35] | Cristina? Tell me.Cristina? | Cristina 告诉我 Cristina |
[36:50] | No. Oh,no,no,no,no,no,no. no. | 不不不不不 |
[36:53] | – Isaac,what is it? – I can.. | – Isaac 怎么了? – 我可以… |
[36:59] | I can move my toes. | 我可以动脚趾头 |
[37:05] | – It didn’t work,did it? You couldn’t do it? – No,no. | – 没成功 对吗? 你都没能成功? – 不是的 |
[37:10] | We got the tumor. | 手术很成功 |
[37:12] | It’s gone. | 肿瘤已不复存在了 |
[37:14] | But I can move my toes. | 但我还是可以动脚趾头啊 |
[37:15] | Yeah,because we saved the cord. | 是的 因为我们保住了脊髓 |
[37:18] | It was a successful surgery. | 手术相当成功 |
[37:21] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[37:29] | I knew you would try,but… | 我知道你会尝试手术 但是… |
[37:34] | – I’m going to be okay? – Yes. | – 我什么事都没了吗? – 是的 |
[37:37] | – I’m actually going to be okay? – Yes. | – 我真的什么事都没了? – 是的 |
[37:46] | you’re a good man,derek. | 你是个好人 Derek |
[37:48] | You’re a very good man. | 你真是个大好人 |
[37:52] | Peace… isn’t a permanent state. | 平和…并不会常伴身边 |
[37:57] | It exists in moments… fleeting… | 它时而到来 时而飞走 |
[38:03] | gone before we even knew it was there. | 速度之快 让我们以为不曾存在 |
[38:09] | Shepherd finished the surgery. | Shepherd成功地完成了手术 |
[38:11] | And I took care of all the pre-ops. | 所有需要术前准备的病人 我也打理好了 |
[38:14] | So we’re good to go. | 我们可以下班了 |
[38:19] | She didn’t show. | 她没有来 |
[38:28] | she can’t be this stupid. | 她怎能如此愚蠢 |
[38:34] | I mean,it–it saved her life. The I.L.-2 saved her life… | 那可是她的救命药啊 白介素-2… |
[38:39] | and she didn’t show up. | 她却没来做化疗 |
[38:43] | she… she didn’t show up. | 她…她都不来做化疗 |
[38:50] | who doest show up? … | 谁会错过化疗? |
[39:02] | we can experience it at any time… | 我们时时都能感受到它… |
[39:05] | in the stranger’s act of kindness… | 陌生人的善良举动… |
[39:11] | a task that requires complete focus… | 全情投入的操作… |
[39:26] | you’re standing too close. | 你离机器太近了 |
[39:29] | – No,I’m not. – Yes,you are. I’ll show you. | – 我才没有 – 就是的 要不要我做个示范 |
[39:34] | You? Look at your hands. | 就你…也不看看自己的手 |
[39:36] | They’re hams. Mine are tiny little geniuses. | 你是火腿笨拙手 我的才是外科天才小手 |
[39:40] | It’s not about the hands. It’s about the body. | 与手无关 关键在于姿势 |
[39:43] | You know,it’s your stance… | 应该这样站… |
[39:47] | tilt of your head– there– | 头微偏…这样 |
[39:51] | and… your eye line. | 视线放平 |
[39:57] | If you stand too close,you throw everything else off. | 站得太近 肯定没有准星 |
[40:16] | good. Go again. | 不错 再来一次 |
[40:22] | or simply the comfort of an old routine. | 又或是重执旧业 |
[40:39] | we can’t keep doing this,richard. | 我们不能一直这样 Richard |
[40:44] | I’m tired of fighting you. | 我已经厌倦一直反抗你 |
[40:46] | Let’s try and put this behind us and move on. | 让我们化干戈为玉帛吧 |
[40:49] | I can… if you can. | 要是你愿意…我也愿意 |
[40:58] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[41:00] | Immediately. Get the hell out of my hospital. | 立即生效 从我医院滚出去 |
[41:09] | Go home. Sleep on it. | 回家吧 好好睡一觉 |
[41:16] | We’ll talk more tomorrow. | 明天我们再好好谈谈 |
[41:22] | Every day,we all experience these moments of peace. | 每天我们都经历平和的时刻 |
[41:25] | The trick is to know when they’re happening so that we can embrace them, | 重点在于洞悉其何时发生 这样才能做好准备 |
[41:30] | live in them… | 活在其中 |
[41:40] | Okay,so I’ve heard almost everything from cristina, | Cristina给我实况转播了 |
[41:44] | but I want to hear your version. | 但我还是想听听你的版本 |
[41:45] | So start from the beginning and tell me everything. | 从头开始 一点也不要遗漏哦 |
[41:54] | derek? Derek? | |
[41:58] | And finally let them go. | 最终 得到解脱 |