| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | *** | 感恩节前夜 | 
| [00:04] | ***For christmas when I was 10… | 10岁那年的圣诞节 我收到了一份大礼 | 
| [00:08] | My very first suture kit. | 第一个属于我的手术工具箱 | 
| [00:11] | I used it until my fingers bled,And then I tried to use it totctitc up in fingers. | 我常被它搞破手指 然后再用它来缝合 | 
| [00:17] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你能过来 | 
| [00:19] | You’re the chief of surgery. If you page,I’m here. | 你是外科的头儿 我随叫随到 | 
| [00:23] | It put me on the path to becoming a surgeon. | 它引领着我 踏上了外科医生之路 | 
| [00:30] | I want to say something. | 我有话要说 | 
| [00:32] | I need to say something… | 我必须解释一下 | 
| [00:35] | About what happened the her night. | 那天晚上的事情 | 
| [00:38] | I-I need you to know it wasn’t… | 希望你能明白 那不是… | 
| [00:41] | Well,it isn’t what you think. | 不是如你想的那样 | 
| [00:45] | I don’t think anything About your personal life,sir. | 我不会对你的私生活妄加揣测 | 
| [00:55] | I had a problem… | 我出过问题… | 
| [00:57] | A long time ago. | 很久之前了 | 
| [00:59] | I was diagnosed with alcoholism. | 那时被诊断出是酗酒 | 
| [01:01] | Or I diagnosed myself. | 我自己诊断的 | 
| [01:04] | And I didn’t take a drink for almost 20 years. | 现在我20年滴酒为沾了 | 
| [01:08] | But I think it w aisdiagnosis. | 不过那时应该是诊断错了 | 
| [01:10] | I’m not saying my drinking wa b’t bad,because it was. | 不是说我喝得不凶 的确喝得不少 | 
| [01:13] | But there is such a thing as… | 但有点像是… | 
| [01:16] | Situational depression. | 情景性抑郁症 | 
| [01:19] | And I think that’s what I was suffering from,And it escalated my drinking. | 触景生情时 只能在深夜买醉 | 
| [01:25] | Situational depression? | 情景性? | 
| [01:28] | Your mother. | 你母亲 | 
| [01:29] | yes. well,she escalated my drinking,too,so… | 是啊 她也逼得我酗酒了 | 
| [01:37] | Have you told anyone what you saw? | 那晚的事 你跟别人说过吗? | 
| [01:39] | I mean,have you told derek? | 有和Derek提过吗? | 
| [01:42] | No. | 没有 | 
| [01:44] | No. | 没有 | 
| [01:47] | Well… | 那么… | 
| [01:49] | Since I took a step back from surgery,I’ve had some time to really look at our residents. | 自从我不再接手术后 我才有时间 好好审视下住院医生们 | 
| [01:56] | And your work… | 你的技术 | 
| [01:59] | Your raw talent… | 你与生俱来的天赋 | 
| [02:04] | Is extraordinary. | 非比寻常 | 
| [02:07] | A lot like your mother’s. | 很像你的母亲 | 
| [02:10] | And since I have some time– Some extra time– | 而既然我也有了时间 有了空闲 | 
| [02:18] | Maybe you would like a mentor. | 也许你需要个导师 | 
| [02:22] | Maybe I could teach you some things. | 也许我能教些东西 | 
| [02:27] | Have you ever done a 2-layered,continuous suture For an anastomosis? | 你做过双层连续缝合吗? | 
| [02:31] | My point is,sometimes the best gifts Come in really surprising packages. | 我是想说 最好的礼物 总是出乎意料地接踵而来 | 
| [02:37] | No. | 没有 | 
| [02:39] | Take a seat. | 坐下吧 | 
| [02:46] | You’re about to. | 开始吧 | 
| [02:57] | wait. | 等等 | 
| [03:00] | Oh,it’s teddy. | 是Teddy | 
| [03:02] | Ah,I love it when it’s teddy. | 我就喜欢Teddy打来 | 
| [03:09] | Don’t you think it’s strange that he’s mentoring you at night And still not talking to me? | 他深夜指导你 却不和我说话 你不觉得这很诡异吗 | 
| [03:13] | Since the merger,it is impossible to get o.R. | 合并以后 就很难有机会在手术室指导了 | 
| [03:16] | T and who is responsible for that? | 那这是谁的责任啊? | 
| [03:18] | That’s what I’m saying. P I need all the help I can get. | 所以我才需要更多的指导 | 
| [03:20] | And I am saying,he is using you to get to me. | 要我说 他是在利用你来接近我 | 
| [03:23] | -He is not. -Then why now? | – 他才没 – 那为什么选现在呢? | 
| [03:25] | Why are you suddenly seeing so much of him? | 最近你俩见面越发多了 | 
| [03:27] | I’m done talking about this. | 别再讨论这个了 | 
| [03:29] | If you want to stay mad,stay mad. | 你乐意咋想就咋想 | 
| [03:30] | But I’m just gonna be here kissing you. | 我可要玩亲亲咯 | 
| [03:36] | oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 | 
| [03:38] | That is the biggest pseudoaneurysm I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最大的假动脉瘤了 | 
| [03:40] | It’s at the suture line of the transplant. | 位于移植的缝合线处 | 
| [03:42] | The new heart is dying. Damn it. | 新的心脏就要衰竭了 该死的 | 
| [03:44] | Poor guy that brought her in. | 那男的可怜了 | 
| [03:45] | I think they were on their third date. | 这好像是他们第三次约会 | 
| [03:47] | It doesn’t even look like a heart anymore. | 怎么看都不像是颗心脏啊 | 
| [03:48] | That’s because it’s not. | 因为这根本就不是 | 
| [03:50] | It’s a chunk of useless flesh that has to come out right now. | 这根本就是团废肉 必须赶紧取出来 | 
| [03:53] | You’re taking the het out? | 你要把心脏拿出来? | 
| [03:55] | What are you gonna replace it with? | 用什么替代呢? | 
| [03:57] | I don’t know. We’re gonna have to figure it out as we go. | 我不知道 且行且盘算吧 | 
| [04:03] | greys.anatomy. Season 6 Episode 10 | |
| [04:04] | Okay,wait. Let me get this straight. | 好的 等等 直说了吧 | 
| [04:06] | -You red ved her heart? -Yes. | – 你们取出了她的心脏? – 是的 | 
| [04:07] | *** | |
| [04:10] | A-and she can live that way? | 这样她都能活? | 
| [04:11] | Like–like what,like a-a vampire? | 就像是…吸血鬼吗? | 
| [04:13] | Usually you’d connect A ventricular assist device to the heart, | 通常来说 会在心脏旁安装辅助装置 | 
| [04:16] | But since she doesn’t have a heart– | 但她心脏都没了… | 
| [04:17] | Dr. Altman attached two,um,devices to her blood vessels. | Altman医生用两个装置连接她的血管 | 
| [04:22] | Now this machine now pumps the blood through her body,Which is basically,um,a miracle. | 这台机器负责血液循环 这基本是奇迹了 | 
| [04:27] | I really like her. Uh,I like her a lot. | 我特别喜欢她 | 
| [04:30] | But we’ve only had four dates. | 但我们才约会过四次 | 
| [04:32] | I’m supposed to have thanksgiving With my family,you know? | 我本该和我家人一起过感恩节的 | 
| [04:34] | She was gonna join us. | 她本来要和我们一起过的 | 
| [04:36] | And now she’s like a… | 现在却… | 
| [04:39] | She can really live without a heart? | 真的没了心脏 她都能活吗? | 
| [04:40] | If you don’t want to stay,we havgra great nursing staff,Great doctors. | 如果你不想留下来也可以 我们的护士和医生都很尽责 | 
| [04:45] | She’ll be in good hands. | 会好好照料她的 | 
| [04:47] | No. You know,she doesn’t even have a family. | 不 她连个家都没有 | 
| [04:50] | And if it was me,I would want somebody here. So… | 换做是我 我也想有人陪着 所以… | 
| [04:53] | I’ll stay. | 我要留下来 | 
| [04:57] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [05:00] | Tucker and little tuck are both fine. | Tucker和小Tuck都挺好 | 
| [05:03] | Yeah,I know. I’m sorry I have to work today and on christmas this year. | 我知道 无奈今天和圣诞节 我都得工作 | 
| [05:09] | Yeah. Uh,tucker and I were hoping to bring him home To visit you. | Tucker和我也很想让您见外孙 | 
| [05:14] | Mom,um,I have to go. | 妈妈 我有事了 | 
| [05:17] | Happy thanksgiving,mom. | 感恩节快乐 妈妈 | 
| [05:20] | You didn’t tell your parents about the divorce? | 你没告诉爸妈离婚的事儿? | 
| [05:23] | How long can you keep that a secret? | 这秘密你能守多久啊? | 
| [05:25] | When you started dating women,How long did you keep that secret from your family? | 你约会女人的事 对家人保密了多久? | 
| [05:31] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:33] | -Wh– When did the bleeding start? -This morning. | – 什么时候开始出血的? – 今天早上 | 
| [05:35] | He’s had these before. I just… | 他以前也这样 我只是… | 
| [05:38] | I’ve never seen a nosebleed go on like this. | 从没这么严重过 | 
| [05:40] | There’s blood on timmy,mom. | 妈妈 滴在Timmy上了 | 
| [05:42] | Mr. And Mrs. Jacobsen,can I see you? | 您二位能过来一下吗? | 
| [05:45] | Go ahead. We’ll be fine. | 去吧 这里没事 | 
| [05:47] | Nicholas has what is called an arteriovenous malformation. | Nicholas患上了动静脉畸形 | 
| [05:50] | It’s a cluster of tangled blood vessels in his brain. | 他脑部的部分血管缠连 | 
| [05:52] | It’s what’s causing the bleeding. | 引起了出血 | 
| [05:53] | In order to stop the bleeding,we need to remove it. | 为了阻止出血 我们需要移除它 | 
| [05:56] | Y-y-you mean like brain surgery or… | 你是说 要做脑部手术… | 
| [05:57] | I’ll do everything I can to protect the brain tissue And minimize damage. | 我会尽力保护脑组织 减少损伤 | 
| [06:01] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [06:02] | I know it’s scary. But we have to go in right away. | 我知道很可怕 但手术要尽早 | 
| [06:16] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 | 
| [06:18] | I’m looking for Dr. Mark sloan. | 我在找Mark Sloan医生 | 
| [06:21] | Um,you see the dude who was burned… Trying to deep fry a turkey? | 你看到那个炸火鸡烧伤的家伙了吗 | 
| [06:24] | Sloan’s the guy making him scream like a girl. | 就是Sloan 让他嗷嗷叫的 | 
| [06:26] | No! | 不要! | 
| [06:32] | -Dr. Sloan? -Yeah. | – Sloan医生? – 是的 | 
| [06:35] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [06:37] | Um,so this is a little weird,But,um… | 嗯 可能会有些奇怪 但… | 
| [06:40] | My name is sloan reilly. | 我叫Sloan Reilly | 
| [06:42] | And,uh,my mom’s samantha reilly. | 我妈妈是Samantha Reilly | 
| [06:44] | And,um… | 然后… | 
| [06:46] | I’m pretty sure you’re my dad. | 我很肯定 你是我爸爸 | 
| [07:10] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [07:11] | How’s it,uh,how’s it going in here? | 进展如何? | 
| [07:14] | -Great. -Fine. | – 很棒 – 很好 | 
| [07:16] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:17] | So have we broached the question of a paternity test? | 那么 来讨论一下亲子鉴定的问题吧? | 
| [07:20] | ’cause I brought supplies. | 抽血的设备 我都带来了 | 
| [07:24] | she’s 18. | 她18岁了 | 
| [07:26] | That’s not very much younger than me. | 比我小不了多少 | 
| [07:27] | Well,it’s not that shocking actually. | 好吧 其实一点都不令人吃惊 | 
| [07:29] | I mean,the way mark got around before he met you,There could be a gaggle of sloans. | 就照Mark之前的生活方式 都能开幼儿园了 | 
| [07:33] | Sloan jones. | |
| [07:34] | Sloan smith. | |
| [07:35] | Sloan sloan. | |
| [07:37] | mean. | 毒舌男 | 
| [07:39] | Ah,damn it. | 该死的 | 
| [07:42] | Son of a bitch. | 真可恶 | 
| [07:45] | I can’t access the feeders. | 我够不到供血动脉 | 
| [07:47] | So… | 那么… | 
| [07:48] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? | 
| [07:49] | It means I can’t get at it. | 意味着不能直取病灶 | 
| [07:51] | I can do a temporary fix,But once he starts bleeding again,which he will, | 只能做暂时修复 但一旦再出血 | 
| [07:55] | There won’t be anything we can do. | 我们就束手无策了 | 
| [07:57] | So we’re just gonna… Send him home to die? | 我们只能…送他回家等死? | 
| [08:03] | Happy thanksgiving,jacobsen family. | 感恩节快乐 Jacobsen一家 | 
| [08:15] | -Nice day. -Little chilly. | – 天气不错 – 有点冷 | 
| [08:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [08:23] | -It’s brisk,though.It’s not cold. -Right. | – 虽然有些凉 但不冷 – 对的 | 
| [08:36] | Look,teddy… | 听着 Teddy… | 
| [08:38] | No. I…I know. | 不用 我知道 | 
| [08:43] | I-I-I-I don’t– I don’t understand. | 我…我不理解 | 
| [08:46] | You–you said that–that he would die without the surgery. | 你说 不动手术他会死 | 
| [08:49] | And now you’re telling us we’re supposed to just take him home? | 现在又说 我们只能带他回家? | 
| [08:52] | Right. Well,I’ve stopped the bleeding temporarily. | 是的 我暂时止住了流血 | 
| [08:53] | But the only way to remove the a.V.M. Safely Is through the sinus. | 但唯一理想的办法 是通过鼻窦移除动静脉畸形 | 
| [08:57] | Well,why don’t you do that? | 那你为什么不做? | 
| [08:58] | Because there are no instruments that can maneuver thhugh A nasal cavity this small and get the appropriate angles. | 因为没有器械能通过鼻腔 并调整到合适的角度 | 
| [09:03] | Why not? | 为什么没有? | 
| [09:04] | Who does that? Who invents those things? | 谁发明这些方法的? | 
| [09:12] | Mark… | |
| [09:14] | Now might be a good place for you to say something. | 也许这里合适你 想说啥说啥 | 
| [09:19] | Out loud. | 有话就说吧 | 
| [09:21] | Dude,are you,like,high or something? | 哥们 你嗨了还是怎么了? | 
| [09:24] | Sloan. | |
| [09:25] | -Yeah. -Yes. | – 嗯 – 嗯 | 
| [09:27] | mark,I need you on something. | Mark 找你有事 | 
| [09:29] | -I have a daughter,derek. -Yeah. | – Derek 我有个女儿 – 嗯 | 
| [09:30] | An 18-year-old daughter. | 18岁的女儿 | 
| [09:32] | I am too young to have an 18 year old. | 我还依旧青春 女儿哪能18啊 | 
| [09:35] | It’s a nail in my coffin. It’s like death has come to call. | 就像是棺材钉 宣告死期将近 | 
| [09:39] | Okay,can we put a pin In your existential crisis for a minute? | 好吧 你这生存危机 可以稍后再谈吗? | 
| [09:41] | No. That’s why they call it a crisis. | 不行 危机就要当机立断 | 
| [09:43] | Look,Dr. Robbins and I have a 6 year old With an inoperable a.V.M. | Robbins医生和我有个 不能手术的动静脉畸形病人 | 
| [09:46] | We need your help to make it operable. | 我们需要你的帮助 | 
| [09:50] | This is the best thanksgiving ever. | 这是有史以来最棒的感恩节 | 
| [09:53] | No obnoxious relatives. No stupid traditions. | 没有讨厌的亲戚 没有愚蠢的传统 | 
| [09:57] | no going around the table and saying What you’re grateful for. | 不用围着桌子说你多么感激 | 
| [09:59] | Yeah,I think we should do the opposite. | 是的 应该反其道而行 | 
| [10:01] | Talk about what we’re not grateful for. | 谈谈我们多么不感激 | 
| [10:05] | -The merger. -The mercy westers. | – 合并 – 西慈帮 | 
| [10:07] | They’re like the plague. | 他们像瘟疫 | 
| [10:08] | I mean,stealing all our surgeries,Eating all that pie in the nurses’ station. | 偷走了手术 吃光了护士站的美味 | 
| [10:11] | You’re doing that wrong. | 你那样缝是错的 | 
| [10:12] | -I am not. -You are. Can I show you? | – 我没有 – 错了 我示范给你看 | 
| [10:17] | private lessons with the chief… | 主任开小灶 | 
| [10:19] | Man,those daddy issues are working for you. | 前人乱搞 后人乘凉啊 | 
| [10:22] | I don’t have daddy issues. He’s teaching me. | 我不是博同情 他是真的在教我 | 
| [10:25] | You’re his bitch. | 你是他的婊子 | 
| [10:26] | Well,in that case,you’re teddy’s bitch. | 那要这么说 你是Teddy的婊子 | 
| [10:27] | Maybe that’s my problem. I’m nobody’s bitch. | 也许我有问题 我不是别人的婊子 | 
| [10:30] | Oh,well,you were izzie’s bitch. | 你是Izzie的婊子 | 
| [10:32] | You’re the bitch. | 你就是婊子 | 
| [10:33] | You know what? It’s thanksgiving. Well– Can we just have no name-calling? | 今天是感恩节 能不能不要骂人? | 
| [10:36] | -Yeah.Please. -Whatever. | – 当然了 – 无所谓 | 
| [10:37] | Just show me that stitch again. | 再演示下那种缝合法 | 
| [10:46] | hey! | 嘿! | 
| [10:49] | hey. | 嘿 | 
| [10:51] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [10:52] | Welcome. | 欢迎 | 
| [10:53] | Happy thanksgiving. Who wants wine? | 感恩节快乐 谁要喝酒? | 
| [10:55] | -Ooh,I do. -No,you–you don’t. | – 喔 我要 – 你不许喝酒 | 
| [10:59] | Hey,everybody. | 听着 伙计们 | 
| [11:01] | Uh,well,th the results are . | 是这样 化验结果出来了 | 
| [11:03] | It,uh,turns out oan was right About par parentag I am her dad. | Sloan说的没错 我确实是她的生父 | 
| [11:10] | Um,so here’s another thing to be thankful fo,. | 这也是一件值得感恩的事情嘛 | 
| [11:14] | Lexie,sloan here Is gonna mine inh ith us for a li wle while. | Lexie 她要搬来一起住段时间 | 
| [11:24] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 | 
| [11:28] | Ouch. | 哎哟 | 
| [11:30] | *** | 圣诞夜 | 
| [11:35] | Now just–juss ease up. | 手放松些 | 
| [11:38] | Let the suture do the ork for you. | 跟着线的感觉走 | 
| [11:40] | You know,it’s like a d. Nce. | 就像跳舞 | 
| [11:42] | You knoo,you let the needle be the man, | 针就好比是领舞的男士 | 
| [11:44] | Let it take the lead,And let your hand just follow. | 让它引导你的手去缝合 | 
| [11:48] | Look at that. I haven’t seen skill like that since… | 瞧瞧 好久没见过这么好的技术了… | 
| [11:53] | Since your mother. | 除了你妈妈 | 
| [11:54] | That woman… She could dance. | 你妈妈…她的手像跳舞般灵活 | 
| [11:59] | You should make up with derek. | 你应该跟Derek和好 | 
| [12:02] | It’s christmas. It’s time. | 都圣诞节了 是时候了 | 
| [12:06] | U you need to take perpendicular bites About a millimeter apart. | 你应该接着垂直缝合大约一毫米 | 
| [12:15] | How’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样了? | 
| [12:16] | -Still tingling? -Ohit’s fine. | – 还疼吗? – 没事的 | 
| [12:18] | I pretty much have full sensation. | 我已经麻木了 | 
| [12:20] | Great. Good. | 还好 还好 | 
| [12:23] | So… | 那么… | 
| [12:25] | Have you,uh… | 你有没有 呃… | 
| [12:27] | I mean,uh,you think you could ask her How long she’s planning to stay? | 我是说 你可以问问她要在这住多久么? | 
| [12:33] | Mark,it’s been a month,And you’ve exchaed three sentences with her. | Mark 一个月里 你只跟她说过三句话 | 
| [12:37] | Two of them were,”pass the cereal. | 其中两句还是 “麻烦递一下麦片” | 
| [12:39] | ” In the spirit of the holiday,Maybe you can ask her yourself. | 借着过节的气氛 也许你可以亲自问问她 | 
| [12:42] | She’s pretty easy to like once you get to know her. | 她很讨人喜欢的 等混熟了你就知道了 | 
| [12:45] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [12:47] | ,no. She’s a vapid,vapid gi But she’s your daughter,okay? | 假的 她很无趣 但她是你女儿 | 
| [12:51] | So–so try. Okay? | 所以就试试吧 行吗? | 
| [12:53] | Try–try to be her dad. | 就试着当她爸爸呗 | 
| [12:58] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [13:06] | What are you looking at,you old perv? | 看什么呢 老变态? | 
| [13:14] | -Mmdad! -Merry christmas. | – 爸爸! – 圣诞快乐 | 
| [13:18] | Uh,your mother sent me. | 你妈派我来的 | 
| [13:21] | You heard. | 你知道了啊 | 
| [13:22] | Your cousin said something To her husband in front of your niece, | 你表妹告诉了她老公 你侄女听到了 | 
| [13:25] | Who said something to your younger niece,Who said something to your mother. | 你侄女又跟你小侄女说了 你小侄女又跟你妈说了 | 
| [13:33] | I-I was planning to put a tree up,I just– | 我正打算弄棵圣诞树呢… | 
| [13:35] | and where’s tuck? | Tuck呢? | 
| [13:36] | He’s back east with tucker’s family. | Tuck在他爸那过圣诞节 | 
| [13:38] | He was with me for thanksgiving. | 他在我这过了感恩节 | 
| [13:40] | So it’s true. You are getting a divorce. | 看来是真的 你要离婚了 | 
| [13:48] | It’s weird. | 感觉好奇怪 | 
| [13:51] | No heartbeat. | 没有心跳 | 
| [13:53] | I used to climb mountains,you know? | 我以前很喜欢登山的 知道吗? | 
| [13:56] | One time I did the inca trail. | 有一次我徒步走了印加古道 | 
| [13:58] | It’s four mountains in three days. | 三天翻越四座山 | 
| [14:00] | The second day there’s this climb. | 第二天的那座 | 
| [14:03] | It’s eight hours straight. | 要八个小时才能登顶 | 
| [14:05] | And you are so tired,And the air is so thin,you don’t even talk. | 体力透支 空气稀薄 无力说话 | 
| [14:10] | All you do is climb. | 只能攀越 | 
| [14:12] | And it’s just you and your breathing And your heartbeat pounding in your ears. | 耳边回响的 只有自己的呼吸和心跳 | 
| [14:19] | It’s just hard getting used to no heartbeat. | 没心跳真不习惯啊 | 
| [14:25] | And I’m getting tired. | 我觉得好累 | 
| [14:31] | Really tired. | 真的好累 | 
| [14:32] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [14:34] | You know what? You just need to hang on till new year’s eve. | 知道吗 你只要撑到新年夜 | 
| [14:37] | There’s a lot of drunk drivers,a lot of brain death. | 那天会有好多酒后驾车 好多脑死亡 | 
| [14:40] | It’s an organ-palooza. | 简直是器官盛宴 | 
| [14:44] | Kelsey,you just gotta hang on,okay? | Kelsey 就撑住吧 好吗? | 
| [14:48] | You’ll hike again,you know? | 你会再去登山的 知道吗? | 
| [14:51] | We’ll hike together. | 我们一起去登山 | 
| [14:52] | It’s such a beautiful world outside of this hospital. | 医院外面的世界无限美好 | 
| [14:56] | It’s snowy and quiet… | 雪花纷飞 宁静祥和 | 
| [14:59] | Cold… | 微带寒意 | 
| [15:01] | And perfect. | 完美至极 | 
| [15:04] | So,you know,you just gotta make it until new year’s eve. | 所以 你只要撑到新年夜就好 | 
| [15:09] | I need to go outside. | 我要出去 | 
| [15:11] | What? What? | – 什么? – 什么? | 
| [15:14] | I might die. | 我可能会死 | 
| [15:15] | We all know that. I might die really soon. | 我们都明白 我可能很快就会死 | 
| [15:17] | But snow is my favorite thing in the whole wide world. | 雪是我最钟爱的 | 
| [15:22] | It’s my favorite thing. | 是我的至爱 | 
| [15:25] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [15:28] | Please,okay? | 拜托了 | 
| [15:30] | -I’m sorry,but– we can do that. | – 很抱歉 可是… – 包在我身上 | 
| [15:36] | We can do that | 我们能办到 | 
| [15:41] | I want to bolt. | 我想逃 | 
| [15:42] | I want to quit. I want to… | 我要逃 我要… | 
| [15:44] | Go back to new york Or | 回纽约 不然… | 
| [15:47] | I don’t know–arkansas– | 我不知道 阿肯色都行… | 
| [15:49] | Somewhere no one can come looking for me. | 到没人能找到我的地方去 | 
| [15:51] | I I t n’t w how al tal hto hi. | 我都在胡言乱语了 | 
| [15:53] | I.*** | 我不知道 她想从我这得到什么 | 
| [15:55] | It’s the guilt,you know? | 这是内疚 你知道吗? | 
| [15:58] | It’s like every time I look at her,it just… | 一看到她… | 
| [16:01] | the guilt is like a punch in the gut every day. | 内疚就如同潮水袭来 | 
| [16:04] | R? ,ll,shu u n’ldld fefeui gui yy. | 是么 原来你也会内疚 | 
| [16:08] | Id didknt kn. | 我会的 | 
| [16:11] | I knew when her mom got pregnant. | 她妈妈怀上时 我就感觉到了 | 
| [16:13] | She told me. | 她跟我说了 | 
| [16:15] | I hve her upcouple hun bed bucks Ie d and ftleftn,own,and I nesar saw her n. | 我给了她几百块 就消失在她生活中了 | 
| [16:19] | You know,I figured she got an abortion. | 我以为她会去做人流 | 
| [16:21] | Hoped. | 希望是这样 | 
| [16:24] | But I did know. | 不过我内疚了 | 
| [16:28] | Wellu’re a different guy now. | 你已经变了 | 
| [16:30] | You’re not 18 anymore. You’ve grown-up. | 你不再是个小孩 你长大了 | 
| [16:33] | You’re capable of better. | 你能处理得更好 | 
| [16:36] | Nicholas is back in the e.R. | Nicholas看急诊来了 | 
| [16:37] | He’s got a nosebleed,bad. I’ve been trying to stop it for an hour. | 他还在流鼻血 我这一个小时都在帮他止血 | 
| [16:40] | We can’t ope.Te. ‘rwe’re not y.Ady. | 我们还动不了手术 还没准备好 | 
| [16:41] | All right,well,then I’ll admit him and keep transfusing Tiuntil the equipment’s done, | 好吧 那就继续输血 等你准备好器械 | 
| [16:44] | h which is gonna be soon,I ? | 快好了吧? | 
| [16:52] | Um,hello. Are you bailey’s– Or I mean,miranda’s?Ad? | 你好 你是Bailey的… 我是说 Miranda的爸爸? | 
| [16:55] | La william bailey. Uh,you can call me bill. | William Bailey 就叫我Bill吧 | 
| [16:58] | Okay. Hi,bill. | 好吧 嗨 Bill | 
| [17:00] | Cam ca tie ts.Res. I’ I’a a-a ndiendbaf bailey’s. | 我是Callie Torres Bailey的朋友 | 
| [17:03] | She mentioned that she snuck you in here. Said I should come say hi. | 她跟我说把你偷带了进来 然后叫我来问声好 | 
| [17:06] | So what’s that she’s doing down there? | 她在做什么呢? | 
| [17:09] | Oh,that’s a hernia repair. We get a lot of hernias athristmas. | 疝气修复 一到圣诞就很多人得疝气 | 
| [17:12] | Lots of people lifting tre orvyeavy gifts Or santa bags. | 抬树的 搬圣诞礼物的 | 
| [17:18] | It it’s–oh,we get a lot of broken bones,too,’cause of the weather. | 这天气还有很多骨折的 | 
| [17:22] | Oh,I had this,uh,this guy earlier. | 我刚刚看了个人 | 
| [17:24] | He got an electric shock from some christmas lights. | 他被圣诞灯饰给电到了 | 
| [17:26] | The shock was so big that it broke both of his wrists. | 那电猛到 他两个手腕都断了 | 
| [17:29] | Yeah. | 就这样 | 
| [17:31] | Anyway,I’m dating women and– | 也就那样了 我在跟女人约会 | 
| [17:34] | Uh,I’m sorry? | 什么? | 
| [17:36] | Oh,I’m,uh… | 哦 我… | 
| [17:38] | I’ve recently started dating women. | 我最近才跟女人约会 | 
| [17:39] | And my family d a really hard time accepting that, | 我家人过了很久 才接受的这事 | 
| [17:43] | But,you know,we worked through it. | 但我们还是撑过来了 | 
| [17:45] | And,um… | 然后… | 
| [17:49] | Bailey said that you’re having A hard time with her divorce,Which I totally understand. | Bailey说你很难接受她离婚 我完全懂 | 
| [17:54] | But I… | 可我… | 
| [17:56] | I j– I wanted to say that She didn’t come to that decision lightly. | 我想告诉你 她的决定并非草率 | 
| [18:00] | And she’s a good person,and… | 而且她是个好人 然后… | 
| [18:04] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 | 
| [18:08] | Did hunt ever tell you ouabout the time That he made snow? | Hunt跟你讲过 他造雪的事没? | 
| [18:11] | No. | 没 | 
| [18:12] | His guys were feeling the holidays pretty bad, | 他有个病人特别想过节 | 
| [18:14] | So hunt orders one of those snow makers on christmas eve. | 平安夜那天 Hunt就买了个造雪机 | 
| [18:19] | He tries to get the thing going,But the minute that the snow hit the sand,it melts. | 他想制造那种氛围 可雪一碰地就化了 | 
| [18:23] | So hunt blindfolded his guys And made them put their faces Right up to the snowblower. | 然后Hunt就蒙住病人的眼睛 把造雪机对着他脸吹 | 
| [18:31] | There was this one kid from minnesota. | 那是个明尼苏达州的小孩 | 
| [18:34] | He actually cried. He said it felt exactly like christmas at home. | 他感动得哭了 说如同在家过圣诞一样 | 
| [18:44] | ooh,hunt. | 啊 Hunt | 
| [18:46] | Hunt’s so delicious when he’s tending to bloody soldiers. | Hunt照顾战士的样子 好诱人啊 | 
| [18:50] | -Love me some hunt. -Shut up. | – 赐予我爱吧 Hunt – 闭嘴 | 
| [18:56] | So how was the view? | 观摩手术 感觉如何? | 
| [19:02] | I have been a proud father. | 我一直是个很自豪的爸爸 | 
| [19:04] | Your whole life,I have been a proud father. | 你这一生 都为你感到自豪 | 
| [19:07] | Your mother and I sat in the front row Of every dance class, | 每次舞蹈课 我跟你妈都坐第一排 | 
| [19:12] | every oboe recital,And we cheered. | 每次双簧管独奏 我们都欢呼雀跃 | 
| [19:15] | We sat in the front row of every graduation. | 每次毕业典礼 我们都坐前排 | 
| [19:18] | I was always the first one on my feet D the loudest one in the crowd. | 我总第一个站起来狂呼 | 
| [19:22] | I have been… A proud father. | 我一直是个很自豪的爸爸 | 
| [19:27] | And today,miranda,I-I s-sat in the gallery, | Miranda 今天我坐在观摩室 | 
| [19:31] | And I watched you repair some fat man’s hernia. | 看着你给那胖男人做疝气修复 | 
| [19:35] | And r the first time in my life,I felt ashamed of you. | 有生以来第一次 我为你感到羞愧 | 
| [19:42] | This is what you do on christmas? | 你圣诞的时候就做这些? | 
| [19:44] | For this,you traded your husband? | 你为了这些 放弃了婚姻? | 
| [19:47] | For this,you traded your child’s family? | 你为了这些 放弃了家庭? | 
| [19:51] | So you could work all day And go home alone on christmas To an empty house without even a tree. | 只想整天工作 结果在圣诞时独守空房 | 
| [20:00] | I have been a proud father… | 我一直是个很自豪的爸爸 | 
| [20:05] | Miranda. But I would be a bad father today If I didn’t look you in the eye | Miranda 如果我不告诉你 你犯下了严重的错误 | 
| [20:10] | And tell you that you have made a terrible mistake. | 我就不是个好爸爸了 | 
| [20:15] | You broke your family. | 你让家庭支离破碎 | 
| [20:18] | You set your son up to fail. | 你毁了你孩子前程 | 
| [20:21] | And the child I raised… | 我养的那孩子… | 
| [20:24] | Huh,she was raised better than that. | 她的环境比这好多了 | 
| [20:39] | Well,that’s something you don’t see every da | 这事不常见 | 
| [20:42] | She could code.The monitor could short out. | 她可能会出事 仪器可能会失灵 | 
| [20:45] | Teddy’s a brilliant surgeon,But I-I don’t get how she made this call. | Teddy是个出色的医生 可我就是不懂她干嘛要做这事 | 
| [20:47] | I get it. It’s patient care. | 我懂 这 | 
| [20:50] | And teddy’s always been a sucker for christmas. | 而Teddy从来不知道怎么庆祝圣诞 | 
| [21:14] | oh,my god.Kelsey! | 天哪 Kelsey! | 
| [21:16] | *** | 圣诞节 | 
| [21:18] | From your x-rays and c.T.,It looks like part of your bowel has died. | 从X光和CT来看 你的部分肠道已衰竭 | 
| [21:22] | It–it’s a side effect of your poor circulation.It’s why you collapsed. | 血液循环不良带来副作用 所以才会昏厥 | 
| [21:26] | But just… Fix her,okay? | 治好她 好吗? 已经走到这步了 不能… | 
| [21:38] | We’re gonna need to repair this as soon as possible. | 要尽快治疗 | 
| [21:40] | The more time we wait,the more bowel dies. | 拖得越久 肠子坏死得越多 | 
| [21:42] | Yeah,but how?She’s septic,hypotensive,and she has no heart. | 怎么治? 她有败血症 低血压 还没有心脏 | 
| [21:45] | her pressure’s too low for general anesthesia. | 她血压太低 不能全身麻醉 | 
| [21:47] | She won’t survive. | 她挺不过来的 | 
| [21:50] | Then… We won’t put her under general. | 那么 就不要全身麻醉 | 
| [21:56] | ***ill the bone off. | 把它穿过鼻部 到达头骨 然后钻孔 | 
| [22:01] | Well,what hap once you drill theesoles? | 钻孔后怎么办? | 
| [22:03] | We put miurature staple clip,On the vesse . | 在血管上钉上微型钉 | 
| [22:05] | Wth what inmerume? | 用什么工具? | 
| [22:06] | We don’t hite it.Not yet. | 目前没有工具 还没建好 | 
| [22:08] | But wel.Ill. We will. | 但会建好的 | 
| [22:10] | We’re,sh,still trying to fi fi ore out howbuo buitd,But we’re on it. | 我们还在想办法 但已经着手了 | 
| [22:13] | Uh… I would like An invitation to your home for christmas dinner. | 希望你能邀请我去你们家吃圣诞晚餐 | 
| [22:19] | I know it’s very late for me To be asking for ach an invitation,Given iat I,is,ac fac stristmas day. | 我也知道现在有点晚 今天已经是圣诞了 | 
| [22:25] | Ho however,I have a veryriorried father,Re and if I don’t look like I have some sort of life, | 但我有个忧心忡忡的父亲 如果他看到我没有像模像样的生活 | 
| [22:31] | ‘lhe’lveneveavleav I have a bowel infarction to re,air,and then after that,I’ll be free to to come to youmehome. | 他是不会走的 我还有个肠梗塞手术 做完后就能去你们家了 | 
| [22:38] | – sounds fine. – Oh,absolutely. | – 好主意 – 当然啦 | 
| [22:40] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [22:41] | The chief juut cut off the funding for our equipment. | 主任刚砍掉了我们的设备资金 | 
| [22:43] | – What? – What? | – 什么? – 什么? | 
| [22:44] | We’re way over budget,And nicholas is running out of time. | 预算超支 而Nicholas也快不行了 | 
| [22:47] | We want our bonuses to go towards finishing the prototype For nicholas jacobsen. | 我们想用自己的年终奖来完成 Nicholas Jacobesen的病例原型 | 
| [22:52] | Sorry.You can’t do that. | 抱歉 这行不通 | 
| [22:53] | No,but it’ll be like a donation. | 我们自愿捐给他的 | 
| [22:54] | They’re our bonuses. | 反正用的是我们的年终奖 | 
| [22:59] | There are no bonuses.That’s what he’s trying to say. | 没有年终奖 他是这意思 | 
| [23:03] | There are no bonuses this year. | 今年没有年终奖 | 
| [23:04] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [23:07] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 | 
| [23:14] | I’ll write a check.How much? | 我开张支票 要多少 | 
| [23:20] | – I’ll split it with you. – Thank you. | – 算我一份 – 谢谢 | 
| [23:26] | I have a teenager.What if she wants to go to college? | 我有个孩子要养 要是她想上大学咋办? | 
| [23:29] | Have you met her? | 你和她很熟吗? | 
| [23:31] | Fine,I’m in. | 好吧 也算上我 | 
| [23:32] | Thank you.I’ll get back to you with numbers. | 谢谢 我回头再把确切数目告诉你们 | 
| [23:34] | Uh,shep. | |
| [23:35] | Chief. | 主任 | 
| [23:39] | I’m sorry I tried to fire you. | 很抱歉之前说要裁你 | 
| [23:42] | And in the spirit of the holidays,I was,uh… Sorry. | 在这佳节之际 我想说 对不起 | 
| [24:27] | You’re not serious.You got him a snow globe of seattle? | 没搞错吧 你就送他一个西雅图的玻璃雪球? | 
| [24:30] | What?He likes seattle. | 为啥不可 他喜欢西雅图啊 | 
| [24:32] | I gave you 50 bucks.Where’s my change? | 我给了你50块呢 找的钱呢 | 
| [24:36] | Mark… Your kids are bickering. | Mark 你的孩子们在吵架呢 | 
| [24:41] | Have you talked to her yet? | 你和她谈过了吗 | 
| [24:43] | I’m workin’ on it. | 正在酝酿呢 | 
| [24:47] | Your sister’s got a ready-made family there. | 你妹妹有个现成的家了 | 
| [24:50] | Well,don’t worry.She didn’t forget about you.She invited you,right? | 别担心 她不会忘了你的 这不是邀请了你吗 | 
| [24:56] | He’s drinking… Isn’t he?Richard. | 他在酗酒 是不是 Richard? | 
| [25:02] | He’s off the wagon. | 他开了酒戒 | 
| [25:04] | Well,he’s drinking eggnog.It’s christmas.Everybody drinks eggnog at christmas. | 他喝的是蛋酒 圣诞节嘛 很正常 | 
| [25:08] | Mm,some people do.Recovering alcoholics don’t. | 对其他人正常 对正在戒酒的人就不是了 | 
| [25:13] | He’s not an alcoholic.That was a misdiagnosis. | 他没酗酒 那是误诊 | 
| [25:17] | Is that what he’s telling you? | 他是这么和你说的吗? | 
| [25:20] | Meredith,he is a surgeon and he is drinking,And he is an alcoholic. | Meredith 他自己是个医生 又在喝酒 他是酗酒者 | 
| [25:25] | That could qlycklyco come catastrophic. | 很快就会一发不可收拾 | 
| [25:30] | Were you drinking when I was a kid,When you left me with my mother And got another family and never looked back? | 小时候 你把我扔给我妈 重组家庭 从不回头眷恋 那时你酗酒吗? | 
| [25:41] | No. No,I didn’t start drinking till much later. | 没有 很久以后才开始喝的 | 
| [25:47] | Well,then we can’t blame the world’s evils On alcohol,can we? | 世间错事并不完全是酒精的错 不是吗 | 
| [26:05] | – It hurts. – I know. | – 好痛 – 我知道 | 
| [26:07] | oth oa y a local anesthetic is not ideal,Hang in th eseelseanmoan | 局部麻醉的手术总是不理想 再忍一下 | 
| [26:14] | okay,okay. | 好了 好了 | 
| [26:15] | it’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 | 
| [26:17] | I’m here with you,all right? | 我会一直陪着你的 好吗? | 
| [26:18] | Heo no tears. | 别哭啊 | 
| [26:21] | No tears at christmas. | 圣诞节不准哭 | 
| [26:25] | No,there’s only,uh,Li li ats aum,umowsnowmen… and songs. | 只准有彩灯 雪人 还有歌声 | 
| [26:45] | – Karev. – No,thanks. | – 我不唱 谢了 | 
| [26:47] | – Sing,yang. – Oh,no. | – 唱啊 Yang – 不行 | 
| [26:49] | I don’t– um,I’m jewish. | 我不唱 我信犹太教 | 
| [26:50] | Hey,on’t play the race card with me.Sing or get off my service. | 别给我来这招 要么唱要么走人 | 
| [27:06] | **** | 你也唱 Karev | 
| [27:19] | the house looks beautiful,mer. | 屋子布置得真好 Mere | 
| [27:21] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 | 
| [27:22] | – Callie? – Working. | – Callie呢? – 工作呢 | 
| [27:24] | – Oh,that’s too bad. – Here,you want some stuffing? | – 太惨了 – 再来点吗? | 
| [27:27] | – Thanks. – that’s all,thank you. | – 不用了 谢谢 – 可以了 谢谢 | 
| [27:29] | – Oh,how–how’d kelsey do?- Uh,well. | – Kelsey怎么样了? – 不错 | 
| [27:32] | Who’s kelsey? | Kelsey是谁? | 
| [27:33] | A girl with no heart. | 没有心脏的女孩 | 
| [27:34] | I had to do a laparoscopic bowel repair While the poor thing was awake on the table. | 我给她做了腹腔肠道修补手术 可怜的小家伙在手术台上还是醒着的 | 
| [27:41] | Miranda,mind your manners. | Miranda 注意礼仪 | 
| [27:43] | Even if surgery is your whole life,it doesn’t mean You have to talk about bowels at the dinner table. | 即使手术是你生活的全部 你也不可以在饭桌上讲到肠子 | 
| [28:01] | My child is healthy. | 我的孩子很健康 | 
| [28:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? | 
| [28:07] | He may not be with me tonight,but he’s healthy… | 也许今晚他没能和我在一起 但他很健康 | 
| [28:11] | – I didn’t say he– He’s a well-loved boy. | – 我没说他… – 他深受关爱 | 
| [28:14] | And he’s a happy boy. | 非常幸福 | 
| [28:15] | – And staying in an unhappy marriage– Now is not the time or the place– | – 虽然家庭不完美… – 现在说这个不合适 | 
| [28:20] | a marriage that I’ve outgrown, | 我已经走出那段婚姻了 | 
| [28:24] | A marriage full of ultimatums and numbness and resentment– | 那段婚姻满是疮痍和怨念 | 
| [28:29] | – Miranda– hat is not the kind of life I want to model for my child. | – 我不想给孩子树立这样的典型 | 
| [28:35] | That is not what I want him to believe Married love is. | 不想让他以为结婚后的爱情就是这样 | 
| [28:42] | Look,I know what’s possible. | 我知道生活有种种可能 | 
| [28:44] | I know what’s out there for me Because you taught me well. | 我知道有怎样的选择 你都教过我 | 
| [28:48] | You and mom showed me what true love looks like. | 你和妈妈让我知道什么才是真爱 | 
| [28:52] | So I chose not to settle,and I’m happier for it, | 所以我决定放弃 我现在更快乐 | 
| [28:56] | My child is healthy,and I’m happy. | 虽然圣诞节孤身一人 但我的孩子很健康 我也很快乐 | 
| [29:23] | And,you know,part of my happines is | 不止如此 我快乐 也是因为 今天修复一个女人的肠道 挽救了她的生命 | 
| [29:26] | The fact that I got to repair a woman’s bowel And save her life today. | |
| [29:31] | Andtthat’s god’s work,Which makes this appropriate christmas dinner conversation. | 我们在圣诞晚餐上谈这些 这都是上天注定 | 
| [29:39] | Yeah. | |
| [29:48] | I’m happy. | 我很快乐 | 
| [29:50] | And my child is healthy. | 我的孩子很健康 | 
| [29:52] | And that’s enough for me today,dad.That’s enough. | 对于现在的我来说 这些足够了 爸爸 | 
| [30:08] | Uh,green beans,anyone? | 有人要青豆吗? | 
| [30:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:21] | *** | 除夕 | 
| [30:26] | okay.Here I would advise a one-hand tie. | 好了 下面教你单手结 | 
| [30:35] | – Um,okay.Uh,why don’t I talk and you operate? – Good. | – 不如我来指挥你操作吧? – 好的 | 
| [30:41] | Last night was my last drink.The shaking will stop soon. | 昨晚是我最后一次喝酒 很快 我的手就不会再抖了 | 
| [30:45] | Good.Good for you. | 好呀 那很好 | 
| [30:47] | That doesn’t mean I have to quit drinking tequila,does it? | 我不必戒掉龙舌兰 对吧? | 
| [30:49] | ’cause I really like tequila | 我实在爱喝龙舌兰 | 
| [30:57] | – it’s new year’s eve. – I know. | – 今天是除夕夜了 – 我知道 | 
| [30:59] | She shows no signs of leaving– no suitcase packed,nothing. | 她还没有要走的意思 不收拾行李 什么都不做 | 
| [31:03] | talk to her right now,or no more sex for you. | 你再不跟她谈下 就别上我的床了 | 
| [31:11] | So… What you reading? | 呃… 你在看什么? | 
| [31:21] | I can tell you don’t really like me,And,um,your girlfriend’s, | 看得出来你不喜欢我 | 
| [31:25] | like,totally freaked out by me ’cause I’m kinda,like,hotter than her. | |
| [31:28] | But I’m pregnant. | 但是我怀孕了 | 
| [31:30] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [31:32] | I’m having a baby,and,um,That’s why I dropped out of school And that’s why my mom kicked me out. | 我怀孕了 所以我退学了 被我妈扫地出门 | 
| [31:39] | Look… I know you don’t owe me anything… | 我知道你不欠我什么 | 
| [31:43] | But I can tell you guys are about to kick me out… | 我知道你们想把我赶走 | 
| [31:46] | and I… I… I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 可我…没其他地方可去 | 
| [31:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [31:58] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 | 
| [32:06] | He’s in hypovolemic shock.He’s lost too much blood. | 他失血过多休克 已经流了太多血了 | 
| [32:08] | And I didn’t want to have to do this,but we’re gonna Have to put a tube down his throat to help him breathe. | 我本想尽量避免的 但现在必须在他喉部插管帮他呼吸 | 
| [32:11] | – Nicholas. – We need to tube him right now. | – 必须赶紧插管 | 
| [32:13] | – Don’t tube him.Bag him till we get to the o.R. – The o.R.? | – 不必插管了 手术前给他输血 – 手术? | 
| [32:16] | – We finished the instruments. – we did? | – 器械都准备好了 – 是吗? | 
| [32:18] | Yeah,we’re gonna operate.I just need you to sign a consent form. | 没错 马上手术 需要你们签下同意书 | 
| [32:21] | Pretty dramatic timing,dr. Shepherd. | 来得正是时候 Shepherd医生 | 
| [32:23] | I like to make an entrance. | 我想要做切口 | 
| [32:25] | It’s okay. | 会没事的 | 
| [32:28] | her kidneys are shutting down. | 她的肾脏停止工作了 | 
| [32:30] | We need to find a donor. | 我们得马上找到捐献者 | 
| [32:32] | We needed to find one yesterday. | 昨天就该找到的 | 
| [32:37] | It’s new year’s eve,dr. Yang. | 今天是除夕夜 Yang医生 | 
| [32:39] | You id I just had to make it to new year’s eve. | 你说过我只要撑到除夕夜就好 | 
| [32:44] | Drunks all over the roads.So yeah. | 满街都是醉鬼 没问题的 | 
| [32:48] | Tonight’s are best shot. | 今晚一定行 | 
| [33:00] | Oh,how’s it handlg? | 你觉得怎么样? | 
| [33:02] | It could bend a little more gently. | 要是再好弯些就好了 | 
| [33:04] | Don’t get all critical.Thing cost me a fortune. | 别挑刺儿了 这器械可是让我花了大血本 | 
| [33:08] | I could use one more day to practice. | 我本来可以多花一天时间练习的 | 
| [33:10] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [33:12] | In ininrting the clip applier. | 练习插入施钉器 | 
| [33:17] | Why don’t you try torquing it a lit,le To aet a different a? | 可以转一下 变换个角度 | 
| [33:23] | There you go Okay. | 这就对了 | 
| [33:25] | There it is. | 进去了 | 
| [33:28] | Perfect. | 非常完美 | 
| [33:44] | Gotit. | 搞定 | 
| [33:45] | That’s the last clip. | 那是最后一钉 | 
| [33:47] | Oh,my god! | 天哪! | 
| [33:49] | Ladies and gentlemen,we’re done here. | 同志们 我们搞定了 | 
| [33:51] | – Nice work. – oh,my god. | – 漂亮 – 天哪 | 
| [33:52] | Beautiful.You did it. | 漂亮 你太棒了 | 
| [33:55] | amazin Hang on.Look at the clock. | 等等 快看钟哪 | 
| [33:57] | And that’s,uh,seven,six… five,four. Three,two,one. | 倒计时 七 六 五 四 三 二 一 | 
| [34:05] | Happy new year!Happy new year. | 新年快乐! 新年快乐! | 
| [34:08] | Happy new year. Happy new year. | 新年快乐 新年快乐 | 
| [34:42] | It looks like we’re hitting the final wave. | 看来挺过最后一关了 | 
| [34:44] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 | 
| [34:45] | Yeah,well,I’m headed to the– what is wrong with you? | – 我要去… – 你有毛病啊 | 
| [34:47] | – You. – Me? | – 都是因为你 – 我? | 
| [34:48] | Yeah,you.You come over here… Why did you tell me this now? | 对 就是你 你跑到这儿来 为什么要跟我说那些话? | 
| [34:51] | Why do you even care? | 你干嘛那么在意? | 
| [34:52] | You didn’t say a thing–all those times,all those years– So why now? | 那么多年 你从来没提过 为什么偏偏现在提? | 
| [34:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [34:57] | – You don’t know? – I don’t know.I don’t know. | – 你不知道? – 我不知道 | 
| [34:58] | What does it matter to you? | 你干嘛还关心这个? | 
| [34:59] | – You never felt the same way for– of course I did! | – 你对我又没有过… – 当然有过! | 
| [35:05] | Of course I did. | 当然有过 | 
| [35:06] | I had all those feelings For you,teddy,for years,But you never gave me anything. | 那些年 我一直对你有感觉 Teddy 但你从未给过我机会 | 
| [35:11] | You were engaged. | 你那时订婚了 | 
| [35:12] | – You never gave You were engaged.–for years… | – 你从没给我机会 那么多年了 – 你那时订婚了 | 
| [35:14] | – You were engaged,you idiot! – You never gave me one damn hint! | – 你那时订婚了 白痴! – 从没给过我一点点暗示! | 
| [35:16] | You idiot. | 你这白痴 | 
| [35:19] | I have loved you forever. | 我一直爱着你 | 
| [35:22] | I have loved you when I was coupled up. | 有男朋友的时候 我爱着你 | 
| [35:24] | I have loved you when I was single. | 单身的时候 我也爱着你 | 
| [35:26] | I haveoved you every second of every day. | 我每分每秒都爱着你啊 | 
| [35:31] | – Teddy… – I love you. | – 我爱你 | 
| [35:32] | I’m in love with you. | 我仍然爱着你 | 
| [35:40] | I’m in love with cristina. | 我现在爱上了Christina | 
| [35:58] | you paged me? | 你呼我了? | 
| [35:59] | Uh,I just confirmed,uh,brain death On an 18-year-old female Involved in a head-on m.V.C.Earlier this evening. | 今晚早些时候 两车相撞 一名18岁女性被确诊为脑死亡 | 
| [36:05] | She’s a match for kelsey. | 她跟Kelsey配型吻合 | 
| [36:06] | So I called u.N.O.S.,And they gave me the go-ahead for a directed donation. | 我给器官共享中心打了电话 他们批准了 | 
| [36:09] | Now dr. Bailey will the orren recovery,And I set up o.R.Two for kelsey. | 将由Bailey医生来做器官修复 我为Kelsey订好了二号手术室 | 
| [36:13] | That is why new year’s eve is my favoriol hol. | 所以说嘛 除夕是我最爱的节日 | 
| [36:16] | Stop it.This is not a celebration. | 不要这样 没什么值得庆贺的 | 
| [36:18] | Come here. | 你过来 | 
| [36:21] | no. No,no,no,not my baby.Please not my daughter. | 老天 请不要带走我的宝贝女儿 | 
| [36:26] | – Oh,my… I can’t… This is not a celebration. | – 天哪 我不能… – 这没什么值得庆贺的 | 
| [36:33] | No,no,no,you can’t… oh,no. | 不要… | 
| [36:36] | *** | 元旦 | 
| [36:40] | Your kidney’s have stabilized,And your vitals are stable,and… Everything looks great. | 你的肾脏开始好转 生命体征也是 总之情况很不错 | 
| [36:48] | Feel. | 来感受下 | 
| [36:52] | Awesome,huh? | 不错吧? | 
| [36:54] | Um,I can only really feel your boob,so… Hey! | – 我只摸到你的胸部 所以… – 别这么恶劣! | 
| [36:57] | You want to feel? | 要不要感受下? | 
| [36:59] | Uh,no.But I will listen. | 不了 不过我会听诊 | 
| [37:05] | Oh,my god.What are you doing? | 天哪 你在干吗? | 
| [37:06] | Oh,my god.What are you doing? | 天哪 你在干吗? | 
| [37:08] | I know it’s only been a couple of months. | 我知道我们在一起才几个月 | 
| [37:10] | And four dates.It’s technically been four dates. | 约会四次 就才四次啊 | 
| [37:13] | You amaze me… Every day. | 你每天…都给我惊喜 | 
| [37:16] | And we went through a war together. | 我们一起经历病魔的洗礼 | 
| [37:17] | We went through this together,and we came out the other side. | 风雨交加 但我们一起走过 | 
| [37:20] | And I think… If we can get through this,we can get through anything. | 我觉得 大风大浪我们都不怕 今后什么事都可以无所畏惧 | 
| [37:26] | So marry me. | 嫁给我吧 | 
| [37:28] | Please. | 你愿意吗? | 
| [37:31] | Yes.Of course. | 我愿意 | 
| [37:59] | I’m… Insensitive sometimes. | 有时候…我会很迟钝 | 
| [38:05] | Um… But I’m not oblivious. | 但也不是漠不关心 | 
| [38:10] | And I don’t want you to,uh,to be with me Because you feel like you owe me something because… | 我不想你因为亏欠或是别的 而选择我 | 
| [38:15] | I mean,you two went through war to– | 你俩一起经历了战争… | 
| [38:24] | I with you. | 我选择你 | 
| [38:25] | I’m with you because I want to be. | 是因为我想要你 | 
| [38:28] | I’m with you because I love you. | 是因为我爱你 | 
| [38:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? | 
| [38:45] | Every day,we get to give the gift of life. | 我们每天都放送大礼 | 
| [38:48] | It can be painful,it can be terrifying… | 也许痛苦 也许恐怖 | 
| [38:52] | But in the end,it’s worth it… Every time. | 但到最后 付出是值得的 | 
| [39:00] | We all have the opportunity to give. | 给予的机会处处皆是 | 
| [39:04] | Maybe the gifts are not as dramatic As what happens in the operating room. | 也许放送的礼物 没有手术一般百转千回 | 
| [39:08] | Uh… So how was new year’s eve at tucker’s? | 呃…新年夜 在Tucker家过得怎样? | 
| [39:12] | Oh,it was fine. | 还不错 | 
| [39:14] | I kissed my grandson at midnight east coast time,And I tucked him into bed. | 东部时间零点 我亲了外孙 并哄他上床 | 
| [39:20] | Okay.Uh,so you’re headed home today?Mom’s picking you up at the airport? | 那就好 你是今天走吗 妈妈会不会去机场接你 | 
| [39:24] | Yeah. | 会的 | 
| [39:26] | – I,uh… Tucked you in every night of your childhood. – Dad… | – 你小时候 我每天都哄你入睡 – 爸爸… | 
| [39:32] | I tucked you in and I kissed you goodnight And I checked under the bed for bad guys. | 我替你盖好被子 亲亲晚安 最后检查床底下是否有坏人 | 
| [39:40] | And you went and grew up and got yourself a divorce… And didn’t bother to tell me. | 长大你离婚了…却不告诉我 | 
| [39:50] | I-I didn’t know how to… Explain. | 我不知道该怎么解释 | 
| [39:54] | I didn’t want to disappoint you. | 也不想让你失望 | 
| [39:56] | I-I didn’t want to be judged. | 更不想被你说三道四 | 
| [39:59] | I’m your father. | 我是你爸爸 | 
| [40:01] | Can you imagine if little tuck grew up and got a divorce And didn’t tell you? | 如果小Tuck长大后 离婚都不告诉你 你会怎么想? | 
| [40:14] | Then I’m sorry,dad. | 我很抱歉 爸爸 | 
| [40:15] | I’m–I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [40:18] | Maybe the gift is to try and make a simple apology. | 也许你只需做出道歉 | 
| [40:21] | I’m… Never judging you. | 我不会 说三道四的 | 
| [40:25] | I’m worrying about you. | 我担心还来不及呢 | 
| [40:27] | Your mother and I worry about you. | 你妈和我都很担心 | 
| [40:29] | That’s all. | 情况就是这样 | 
| [40:37] | Little tuck,He’s a real spitfire,isn’t he? | 小Tuck可真是个烈性子 对吧? | 
| [40:41] | – He is. – He sure is. | – 是的 – 有个这样的妈妈嘛 | 
| [40:44] | He doesn’t seem too much worse for wear. | 他看起来也不是那么糟糕 | 
| [40:52] | Maybe it’s to understand another person’s point of view. | 也许是站在对方立场想想 | 
| [41:03] | I’m sorry that I paged you. | 很抱歉现在呼你 | 
| [41:04] | He’s pretty public here,And I know what that could do,you know,to his career. | 他在公开场合这样 我怕影响他的事业 | 
| [41:07] | I-I didn’t know what else to do. | 我又没别的法子 | 
| [41:14] | Maybe it’s to hold a secret for a friend. | 也许是替朋友保守秘密 | 
| [41:23] | The joy,supposedly,is in the giving. | 快乐的秘诀 在于付出 | 
| [41:26] | Meredith. | |
| [41:28] | Happy new year. | 新年快乐 | 
| [41:31] | She is my star pupil,joe. | 她是我的明星学生 Joe | 
| [41:34] | My little star. | 我的小明星 | 
| [41:36] | And I’m so proud of her. | 我为她骄傲 | 
| [41:38] | I am so very proud. | 我非常骄…傲 | 
| [41:43] | She will be a brilliant surgeon… Brilliant… Just like her mother. | 她会成为一个杰出的外科医生 如此杰出…就像她的妈妈 | 
| [41:51] | So when the joy is gone… | 当快乐逝去… | 
| [41:53] | Get dr. Grey a drink,joe.Tequila. | 给Grey医生来杯酒 龙舌兰吧 | 
| [41:57] | When the giving starts to feel more like a burden… That’s when you stop. | 付出开始变为负担…你就该收手 | 
| [42:00] | And,um… I will– I’ll have another club soda. | 我嘛…再来一杯苏打水 | 
| [42:06] | But if you’re like most people I know… | 但我周围的人… | 
| [42:08] | And it’s on me–on me. | 我请…客 | 
| [42:11] | You give till it hurts… And then you give some more. | 总是不断付出 |