| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
| [00:01] | i have an 18-Year-Old daughter. | 我有个18岁的女儿 | 
| [00:03] | I’m having a baby,and,um,i don’t have anywhere else to go. | 我怀孕了 又没别的地方可去 | 
| [00:06] | Dr. Bailey,have you seen the chief? | Bailey医生 你见到主任了吗? | 
| [00:08] | There’s something wrong with his emergency chole patient. | 他的急性胆囊炎患者有点不对劲 | 
| [00:10] | u may have Accidentally clipped the common bile duct. | 你可能不小心夹闭了胆总管 | 
| [00:13] | That’s one of the most serious mistakes A general surgeon can make. | 这对普外医生来说是致命的失误 | 
| [00:16] | have you told anyone what you saw? | 你跟别人提过你看到的事吗? | 
| [00:18] | Have you told derek? | 跟Derek提过吗? | 
| [00:20] | No. | 没有 | 
| [00:22] | I have loved you forever. | 我一直都爱着你 | 
| [00:24] | i’m in love with cristina. | 可我现在爱的是Cristina | 
| [00:30] | we assume the really serious changes in our lives Happen slowly… | 我们以为 生活中的巨变是日渐月染的… | 
| [00:36] | Over time. | 徐步慢进 | 
| [00:38] | But it’s not true. | 而事实却不然 | 
| [00:41] | The big stuff happens in an instant. | 巨变总在一瞬间 | 
| [00:47] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 | 
| [00:48] | Yeah,i want to,uh,get some stuff done So that i can meet the chief this afternoon. | 嗯 我要尽早处理些事情 好腾出下午去见主任 | 
| [00:52] | He’s gonna show me another old surgery tape. | 他要再给我看一盘旧手术录像 | 
| [00:55] | Again? | 又看? | 
| [00:56] | Every night this week. I thought last night was the last time. | 这周每晚都看 我还以为昨晚是最后一次了 | 
| [00:59] | He got held up. He couldn’t make it. | 他昨晚有事 所以没看成 | 
| [01:01] | Yeah,i went by his office on my way out. | 嗯 我出来的时候经过他办公室 | 
| [01:03] | He was sound asleep on his couch. | 他在沙发上睡的平静又安详呢 | 
| [01:06] | Uh,which is why he couldn’t make it. | 呃 所以昨晚就没看成 | 
| [01:09] | I think maybe he just doesn’t sleep well at home With adele gone. | 我想Adele走后他大概孤枕难眠吧 | 
| [01:26] | I need something from you. | 我有事求你 | 
| [01:31] | Well… | 呃… | 
| [01:32] | that,too. | 性事是一方面 | 
| [01:34] | I need you to give sloan an ultrasound today. | 我要你今天给Sloan做个B超 | 
| [01:37] | It’s been almost three weeks. | 她已经来这三周了 | 
| [01:39] | Can’t someone from o.B. Do it? | 不能找个妇科的人做吗? | 
| [01:40] | Well,yeah,But… | 呃 是可以 可是… | 
| [01:44] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 | 
| [01:46] | All the sloans do. | Sloan家的都喜欢你 | 
| [01:51] | Hey,do we have any more– Oh! | – 嘿 我们还有 – 哦! | 
| [01:55] | Becoming an adult, | 长大成人 | 
| [01:57] | Becoming a parent, | 生儿育女 | 
| [01:59] | becoming a doctor– | 救死扶伤 | 
| [02:01] | One minute you’re not,and the next… | 之前你还少不更事 突然之间… | 
| [02:03] | Sloan. | |
| [02:04] | -You are. -Sorry about that. | 你就粉墨登场了 | 
| [02:06] | Whatever. | 没所谓 | 
| [02:07] | There’s no more cereal. | 没有麦片了 | 
| [02:09] | Why are you sorry? She’s the one who didn’t knock before she came in. | 你干嘛道歉 是她进房间不敲门的 | 
| [02:12] | I’ll get some cereal this afternoon. | 我下午去买麦片 | 
| [02:14] | How about some juice? | 来点果汁如何? | 
| [02:16] | Uh,lexie’s gonna give you an ultrasound today. | 呃 Lexie今天要给你做个B超检查 | 
| [02:19] | Why don’t you pick up some breakfast at the hospital? | 你不如去医院吃点早餐吧? | 
| [02:22] | It’s gonna be more. | 再多给点 | 
| [02:23] | -You need some for lunch,too? -Yeah,yeah. | – 加上午餐费? – 是啊 是啊 | 
| [02:27] | I’m gonna shower. | 我去冲澡 | 
| [02:28] | Oh,can you hold on a minute? I’m probably gonna have to hurl this. | 哦 你能等下吗? 我喝完这个可能马上要会吐 | 
| [02:36] | Sloan sloan monopolizing your bathroom again? | 小Sloan又占了你的浴室? | 
| [02:38] | Yeah. Yours? | 是啊 能用你们的吗? | 
| [02:40] | Owen’smine. | Owen在我的浴室里 | 
| [02:44] | Oh,god. | 哦 天啊 | 
| [02:49] | They’re in there. | 她们也在用呢 | 
| [02:50] | Yeah,you should knock first. | 是啊 你该先敲门 | 
| [02:50] | I’m late. Okay? My hair is dirty. | 我要迟到了 拜托? 我头发好脏 | 
| [02:52] | And he just gave her 80 bucks for a muffin and a sandwich. | 他刚刚还给了她80块 买松饼和三明治 | 
| [02:56] | That’s quite a sandwich. | 好贵的三明治啊 | 
| [02:56] | She’s just gonna end up spending it On a pair of jeans that show off her butt crack, | 她拿了钱又会去买条翘臀牛仔裤 | 
| [02:59] | And then she’s gonna ask me for half of my pasta salad. | 然后再吃掉我的一半意粉沙拉 | 
| [03:02] | You sound like my mother. | 你说话真像我妈 | 
| [03:03] | Um,knock much? | 为啥不敲门? | 
| [03:05] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [03:07] | Oh,there’s no more hot water. | 哦 没热水了 | 
| [03:13] | Ask any doctor,and they can point To the one moment they became physician. | 所有医生都不会忘记 自己修成正果的那天 | 
| [03:20] | It usually isn’t med school graduation day. | 通常不会是医学院毕业的那天 | 
| [03:22] | Yang… | |
| [03:24] | you’re going solo today. | 今天你主刀 | 
| [03:25] | Uh,been there. | 没新意 | 
| [03:26] | Cardio solo. | 主刀心外手术 | 
| [03:27] | -Whatever it is… -valve replacement. | 不论怎样… | 
| [03:29] | Nobody forgets it. | 都是难忘的时刻 | 
| [03:31] | -Uh,porcine or… -Mechanical. | – 呃 猪瓣膜还是… – 机械瓣 | 
| [03:33] | So i can try out the subannular stitches. | 那我可以用侧环缝合法了 | 
| [03:35] | Well,i didn’t teach it to you so you could crochet. | 我没教过你 所以你可以自由发挥 | 
| [03:38] | Okay,thank you. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [03:40] | Oh,my god. | 老天啊 | 
| [03:42] | what? What? | 怎么了? 什么事? | 
| [03:44] | altman’s letting her go solo on a valve. | Altman让她主刀心脏瓣膜置换 | 
| [03:47] | -Uh,you feel ready? -She’s ready. | – 哇 你觉得你能行? – 她没问题的 | 
| [03:49] | She just needs to breathe. | 缓缓气先就行 | 
| [03:50] | I am breathing. | 我缓着气儿呢 | 
| [03:52] | I am a living,breathing cardiothoracic surgeon As of right now. | 从现在开始 我是个活蹦乱跳的心胸外科医生了 | 
| [03:58] | I have to go prep. | 我要去准备啦 | 
| [04:01] | Sometimes you don’t even know anything’s changed. | 世事变迁 未及察觉 | 
| [04:04] | You think you’re still you And your life is still your life, | 还以为一切如故 | 
| [04:08] | But you wake up day and look around,And you don’t recognize anything… | 但突然有一天你醒来 会发现一切早已面目全非… | 
| [04:12] | Not anything at all. | 无一例外 | 
| [04:16] | greys.anatomy. Season 6 Episode 11 | |
| [04:17] | Hey,um,do you have any cash? I lost the headset to my phone. | 嘿 你有钱吗 我手机的耳机丢了 | 
| [04:21] | How about you hold the phone up to your ear? | 那你干嘛不直接对着电话讲? | 
| [04:24] | You were the one that was bitching at me last night For being on the phone so late. | 我昨晚讲电话太晚 你可是生气了 | 
| [04:26] | Maybe if i had a headset,I wouldn’t have to talk so loud. | 我要是有耳机 可能就不会吵到你 | 
| [04:29] | Maybe if you had your own apartment,You could talk whenever you want, | 你要是有自己的公寓 你想讲多晚都随你便 | 
| [04:31] | But we’re all making compromises. | 但是呢 大家各退一步吧 | 
| [04:33] | Okay,here’s the head. | 好了 这里是头 | 
| [04:37] | it looks like alien. | 看起来像外星人 | 
| [04:38] | Well,it’s gonna be a very cute alien. | 会是个非常可爱的外星人 | 
| [04:39] | A boy alien or girl? | 是男生还是女生? | 
| [04:43] | Dude,does it have a thing or not? | 姐们儿 有小弟弟没有? | 
| [04:46] | No,i’not looking at the sex. | 不是 我不是在看性别 | 
| [04:49] | Um,i don’t… | 呃 我不… | 
| [04:51] | You… i–I’m new at this.I’m–I’m not very good. | 你… 我刚会B超 不是很懂 | 
| [04:54] | So,um,why don’t we go upstairs to– There’s a better machine upstairs. | 不如我们去楼上吧 楼上有台机器比较好 | 
| [04:58] | Uh,maybe we’ll have someone else take a look. | 我们还能找其他医生给你看看 | 
| [05:02] | Adamson,you’re with me. | Adamson 你跟着我 | 
| [05:04] | Meredith,you’re with bailey. Karev,you’re with torres. | Meredith 你跟Bailey Karev 你跟Torres | 
| [05:06] | Tom kates is in this ambulance. | Tom Kates在救护车里 | 
| [05:07] | -The quarterback? -Yeah. | – 那个四分卫? – 是的 | 
| [05:09] | If you see photographers,call security. | 看到摄影记者就叫保安 | 
| [05:10] | Tell your interns no autographs,no pictures. | 告诉实习医生们 别索要签名 别拍照 | 
| [05:12] | I see anyone pull out a camera phone,It’s going in the toilet. | 我只要看见谁掏出手机拍照 就给扔马桶去 | 
| [05:14] | So there are three of us on one patient? | 所以我们三个就负责这一个病人? | 
| [05:16] | Oh,come on. He’s a high-Profile patient.He gets a lot of attention. | 哦 拜托 这个病人是名人 理应高度重视 | 
| [05:20] | I thought we agreed to stop meeting like this? | 我以为我们说好不再 在这种情况下见面了? | 
| [05:22] | Hey,what can i say,man? I missed your smiling face. | 嘿 我也没办法 想念你的笑脸了呗 | 
| [05:24] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 | 
| [05:25] | Head trauma,but g.C.S. 15 since regaing consciousness. | 头部创伤 但恢复知觉后 葛氏昏迷指数为15 | 
| [05:28] | He got high/lowed by a couple of their linebackers. Dropped like a rock. | 他被对方的几个内线卫撞得很惨 | 
| [05:32] | Okay,get x-Ray in here for a trauma series. | 好的 准备X光机过来做外伤检查 | 
| [05:34] | tenderness in the upper left quadrant. | 左上腹压痛 | 
| [05:36] | -I’m gonna need a c.T. -Got it. | – 准备去拍CT – 明白 | 
| [05:37] | Oh,there’s pain and crepitance in the knee. | 哦 膝盖有痛感和声响 | 
| [05:38] | Uh,get an x-Ray of the left knee with the trauma series. | 添一个左膝的X光 | 
| [05:40] | yeah. | 是 | 
| [05:43] | I saw that hit. That was a bad hit. | 我看见那一撞了 撞得很厉害 | 
| [05:45] | I-I knew it the minute i saw it. I knew before you even hit the ground,that was bad. | 当时我一看就知道了 在你倒地之前我就知道大事不妙 | 
| [05:48] | Hey,hi,sweetheart. | 嘿 宝贝 | 
| [05:50] | -Oh,and that’s my boy. -Oh,he’s very cute. | – 哦 这是我儿子 – 哦 他很可爱 | 
| [05:52] | -Dr. Shepherd– He’s gonna be fine. He’s gonna be fine. | – Shepherd医生 – 他没事的 他没事的 | 
| [05:53] | Now i can’t have you in here with the baby,okay? | 现在你和孩子不能呆在这儿 好吗? | 
| [05:55] | Okay,um,littlest high-Five in the world. | 好吧 小手来击个掌 | 
| [05:58] | hey,we’ll come and find you The second we know what’s going on. | 嘿 结果一出来我们就去通知你 | 
| [06:01] | I love you,babe. | 我爱你 宝贝 | 
| [06:02] | -Don’t give him too much morphine.It makes him goofy. -Won’t,i won’t. | – 别给他用太多吗啡 会让他发傻 – 我不会的 | 
| [06:04] | How great is that kid,huh? | 多棒的孩子啊 对吧? | 
| [06:05] | He’s pretty great. | 他很棒 | 
| [06:08] | Did you tell sloan to move out? | 你让Sloan搬走? | 
| [06:10] | No. | 没有 | 
| [06:11] | -Not that it’s a bad idea,but– You’re making her feel like crap. | – 并不是说这样不好 但是 – 你让她感觉自己很没用 | 
| [06:14] | She said you wouldn’t even be alone in a room with her. | 她说你甚至不愿意单独和她在一起 | 
| [06:16] | -No,that–That’s not– Then why do i have to chaperone the ultrasound? | – 不 不是那样 – 那为何非让我陪她去做B超? | 
| [06:19] | Because there’s something wrong with the baby. | 因为宝宝有点不对劲 | 
| [06:23] | see right there on the left thigh. | 看左大腿那儿 | 
| [06:25] | Yeah. On his other ankle,too. | 是的 还有他右脚的踝关节 | 
| [06:27] | Wait. It’s a boy? | 等等 是个男孩儿? | 
| [06:28] | I hadn’t gotten that far. | 我之前没告诉她 | 
| [06:29] | Oh,sorry. | 哦 抱歉 | 
| [06:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 | 
| [06:32] | Uh,there’s a lot of swelling on the right foot. | 右脚上有多处肿胀 | 
| [06:35] | It’s–It’s very constricted. | 压得很厉害 | 
| [06:36] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么啊? | 
| [06:37] | Well,the baby’s got strands Of amniotic tissue wrapped around his legs. | 宝宝的腿周围包裹了一股羊膜组织 | 
| [06:41] | They’re called amniotic bands. | 叫做羊膜索 | 
| [06:42] | There’s a danger of them compromising one of his limbs. | 会可能影响肢体发育 | 
| [06:45] | So what? One of his legs is gonna,like,fall off? | 所以会怎样? 他一条腿会断掉? | 
| [06:48] | That’s the worst-Case scenario. | 那是最坏的推测 | 
| [06:50] | He’s gonna have stumps? | 他会残疾? | 
| [06:51] | We don’t know what we’re dealing with yet. | 我们现在还不知道具体情况 | 
| [06:53] | Whatever it is,we’re gonna take care of it. | 不管什么情况 我们会处理好的 | 
| [06:55] | I can’t have a stumpy baby. Can’t you fix it? | 我不要残疾宝宝 你们能治好他吗? | 
| [06:58] | Um,i don’t know. | 呃 我不知道 | 
| [07:00] | You know,i have an idea. | 知道吗 我有个想法 | 
| [07:01] | How about we don’t answer any patient questions With thehrase,”um,i don’t know”? | 不要对病人说”呃 我不知道” 行不? | 
| [07:06] | We’re gonna fix it. | 我们会治好他的 | 
| [07:08] | Uh,let’s,uh,get a fetal m.R.I. | 我们准备做一个胎儿核磁共振 | 
| [07:10] | -You know,i’m not sure that i would recommend– I wasn’t talking to you. | – 我觉得不应该用这个方法 – 我没跟你说话 | 
| [07:12] | You’re done. | 没你的事了 | 
| [07:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [07:24] | Get me addison montgomery. | 我找Addison Montgomery | 
| [07:31] | I adore you. | 爱死你了 | 
| [07:32] | I was in the middle of breakfast. | 我早餐才吃一半 | 
| [07:34] | Uh,she had an m.R.I. Right’s worse than the lef | 她做了核磁共振 右边比左边严重 | 
| [07:37] | -I just need to say it once. – Go ahead. | – 我只想说一次 – 说吧 | 
| [07:39] | Grandpa. | 爷爷 | 
| [07:42] | grandpa,grandpa,grandpa. | 爷爷 爷爷 爷爷 | 
| [07:44] | Oh,okay. That was four times. Is it out of your system? | 哦 好吧 你说了四次 管不住么? | 
| [07:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [07:47] | Look at that. He thinks he’s got an opening behind martin,And then– Ooh! | 看那个 他以为在Martin后面有个空当 然后 哦…! | 
| [07:51] | Back that up again. | 再退回去一遍 | 
| [07:52] | Okay,i would never ask for an autograph, | 好吧 我不会去要签名的 | 
| [07:54] | But if he signed a consent form And there was a copy laying around | 但是如果他签同意书 刚好有一份在我面前 | 
| [07:56] | -Torres. -What?*** | – 什么? 我很迷他 | 
| [08:00] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 | 
| [08:01] | did you get lost on the freeway? | 你不会在高速上迷路了吧? | 
| [08:02] | Um– what are you doing here? | 你怎么过来了? | 
| [08:04] | Sloan’s got a little something going on with the baby. | Sloan的宝宝有点问题 | 
| [08:06] | -Oh,is she okay? -We’ll figure it out. | – 哦 她没事吧? – 我们马上去看看 | 
| [08:07] | -***I’m gonna go see if they’re ready. -Okay. | – 我不知道 先去看看准备好了没 – 好的 | 
| [08:10] | You know how long i’ve been waiting for that? What,you pull out his blood with leeches? | 你知道我等那个多久了吗? 你用水蛭给人家抽血的啊? | 
| [08:16] | Uh,she’s perkier than usual. | 她比以往更霸气了哈 | 
| [08:18] | well,divorce will do that to you. | 离婚的影响嘛 | 
| [08:20] | Ah,sad. | 啊 桑心呐 | 
| [08:21] | No,she’ll move on and be happy. She just needs somebody to move on to. | 不是了 她会抛开过去 快乐生活的 只是还没找到新对象 | 
| [08:24] | Well,that can’t be so hard. | 那也不难啊 | 
| [08:26] | Hey,wait. What about you? | 等下 那你呢? | 
| [08:28] | Can’t you find her someone? | 你就不能给她物色一个? | 
| [08:29] | That guy from oncology,the cute one–Isn’t he still here? | 肿瘤科那边有个很帅的还在这不? | 
| [08:32] | This is not my area. | 我可不管 | 
| [08:33] | He used to play basketball with him. Dave. | 他以前经常和他打篮球的 叫Dave吧 | 
| [08:35] | Torres should do it. They’re friends. | 让Torres去呗 她俩是姐们儿 | 
| [08:36] | -Oh,she thinks i’m loopy. -You are loopy. | – 她觉得我很怪啦 – 你是很怪啊 | 
| [08:38] | Okay,come on. it’s bailey. | 好嘛 她是Bailey耶 | 
| [08:40] | She’s lonely. | 她多孤单呐 | 
| [08:44] | He needs a transfusion. | 他要输液了 | 
| [08:45] | That splenic lac is bleeding more than i thought. | 脾脏创口出血比我想象的要多 | 
| [08:47] | All right. We’ll take a look at the c.T.S And come up with a,uh,game plan. | 行 我们看看CT结果 然后想个方案出来 | 
| [08:51] | all set. | 准备好了 | 
| [08:53] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 | 
| [08:57] | S– you know dave from oncology? | 你认识肿瘤科的Dave吗? | 
| [08:59] | Single. | 单身哦 | 
| [09:00] | You wouldn’t be starting a conversation About my personal life,would you? | 你不是在关心我的个人生活吧? | 
| [09:03] | Bad idea? | 不好吗? | 
| [09:04] | -He’s handsome. -Bad idea. | – 他很帅耶 – 一点儿也不好 | 
| [09:07] | Okay. I tried. | 好吧 我试过了 | 
| [09:11] | Hi,ruthie. | 嗨 Ruthie | 
| [09:12] | This is Dr. Yang. | 这位是Yang医生 | 
| [09:14] | She’ll be performing your surgery today. | 她会主刀你今天的手术 | 
| [09:15] | She is the best of the best. | 她可是我们这里最好的呢 | 
| [09:17] | You’re gonna like her. | 你肯定会喜欢她的 | 
| [09:18] | -Oh,good.I am so glad to meet you. -Hi. | – 太好了 很高兴认识你 – 嗨 | 
| [09:21] | Um,i have a couple things i want to discuss. | 有些事我想讨论一下呢 | 
| [09:24] | -Is that–Can i… -of course,of course. | – 我可以…呃… – 当然 | 
| [09:26] | Um,i have allergies. | 我是有过敏症的 | 
| [09:27] | I-I know they write them in the chart,But i find that if you don’t tell everyone, | 我知道都写在病历上了 但是如果不跟大家都说一遍 | 
| [09:31] | You know,it kind of gets lots in the shuffle. | 就会搞混了 | 
| [09:33] | yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [09:35] | Aspirin,ibuprofen,banas,zucchini,Alforms of squash. | 阿司匹林 布洛芬 香蕉 西葫芦 还有瓜果类哦 | 
| [09:41] | And pumpkin is a squash,right? People forget that. | 南瓜也是一种瓜果哦 大家经常忘记的 | 
| [09:44] | Latex,dust mites. | 合成橡胶 螨虫 | 
| [09:46] | Y– Uh,i asked the nurse with the red hair For a new pillow,And,um… | 我叫了那个红发护士给我换新枕头 | 
| [09:51] | i would also love to get a new nurse. | 我还想换一个新护士 | 
| [09:53] | because i think the redhead Just brought back the old pillow with a new case, | 因为那红发还是拿了那个旧枕头给我 只是换了一个枕套而已 | 
| [09:56] | and it’s,You know… it’s making me sneezy. | 会让我打喷嚏的 | 
| [09:58] | And i’m supposed to get a mechanical valve. | 还有我本来是要装机械瓣膜嘛 | 
| [10:00] | But i’ve been thinking about the clicking noise They say the mechanical valve makes… | 但我想了下机械瓣膜啊 会有哒哒哒的噪音 | 
| [10:05] | I mean,that–That would be irritating,right? | 很吵嘛 对不对? | 
| [10:06] | Don’t you think that might just make you nuts? | 你不觉得会让你抓狂吗? | 
| [10:08] | I’m sorry,but,uh,a different valve Is a whole different procedure. | 不好意思啊 但是要换另一种瓣膜 就是完全不同的一种手术了 | 
| [10:12] | Yes,but i-I think the pig is a better idea–The pig valve. | 我知道 但我觉得猪的更好啊 猪瓣膜 | 
| [10:16] | You know,it’s organic,right? And they say they’re very clean. | 有机的啦 对不对? 别人说猪其实也很干净的 | 
| [10:19] | You know,all that business about,”Oh,you’re such a pig,”right? | “你个猪”说人家脏 | 
| [10:21] | That’s just bad marketing. | 不过是猪的卖相比较差而已啦 | 
| [10:22] | Oh,and this,uh,blanke. | 还有这张毯子呐 | 
| [10:24] | this has a smell. | 有股味道 | 
| [10:26] | yeah,it does. Like,a–I’m not saying it’s not clean. | 我不是说它脏啦 | 
| [10:28] | It’s like a– A chemical of some kind,it’s chaffing. | 好像有什么化学物质 我起疹子了 | 
| [10:32] | Can you see my rash? | 看到我的疹子没? | 
| [10:33] | As the legs continue to grow,The bands will cut off his circulation. | 随着腿的生长 羊膜索就会切断他的血液循环 | 
| [10:36] | If we wait,we risk severe damage to the left leg,Possible loss of the right entirely. | 要是我们等下去 左腿有可能严重受损 而右腿可能完全失去功能 | 
| [10:42] | But if we operate–22 weeks,it’s–It’s still risky. | 但是如果我们现在手术 孩子只有22周 手术风险也很大 | 
| [10:46] | But if you don’t operate,you’re not gonna kill the baby. | 不过就算不做手术 宝宝也还活着 | 
| [10:48] | We can rehabilitate the remaing part of his leg After he’s born, | 我们可以在出生之后 修复他腿的剩余部分 | 
| [10:51] | and we can fit him with a prosthesis. | 而且可以给他安装义肢 | 
| [10:53] | It’s entirely possible that he’ll walk. | 他完全是可以行走的 | 
| [10:54] | -Oh,my god. -Honey,we’ve got options here. | – 天啊 – 宝贝 我们慢慢考虑 | 
| [10:58] | If we operate,Dr.Ontgomery can remove the bands,He’ll be just fine. | 做手术的话 Montgomery医生 可以解除羊膜索缠绕 他就没事了 | 
| [11:02] | Or we can wait a few weeks till he’s bigger and stronger, | 或者等多几个星期 等他长大变得更强壮些 | 
| [11:07] | And we know the surgery is less risky. | 手术就会少一点风险 | 
| [11:10] | Well,which one of you did he sleep with? | 你和她们中哪个睡过? | 
| [11:14] | Oh,not me. | 可不是我 | 
| [11:16] | You told her? | 你告诉她这个? | 
| [11:18] | She’s my kid. We were bonding. | 她是我小孩 我们无话不谈嘛 | 
| [11:19] | That is not how you bond with children. | 你也不能谈这个吧 | 
| [11:22] | I’m still getting the hang of it. | 我还在学习嘛 | 
| [11:24] | So you’re re that he didn’t,like,knock you up And leave you with a child to raise on your own or something? | 你确定他没有把你搞大 然后抛弃你 让你自己养活孩子吧? | 
| [11:29] | Wh– You’re not just,like,really pissed And you’re trying to get revenge? | 你不会很愤怒 很想报仇吗? | 
| [11:31] | No. no. | 不会啊 | 
| [11:33] | It–It was a long time ago,okay? | 已经过去很长时间了好不? | 
| [11:36] | The fact is,mark– Your father– Is–Is a good guy,And i think you’re a good kid, | 你爸是个好人 我觉得你也是个好小孩 | 
| [11:41] | and i’m gonna do Everything i can to help you with your baby. | 我会尽全力去帮助你和宝宝的 | 
| [11:44] | Okay,well,let’s just get these things off his legs Right now. | 好啊 那就赶快把这东西去掉啊 | 
| [11:47] | I’ll book an o.R. | 我去预约手术室 | 
| [11:54] | Stupid quarterback only has a concussion. | 那猪头四分卫只是脑震荡而已 | 
| [11:57] | -Tragic. -I know. | – 杯具 – 那是 | 
| [11:58] | I’m on his ortho stuff. There’s bound to be a surgery in there. | 我在跟进他的正畸事宜 一定有手术可以做的 | 
| [12:01] | You want to share? | 能带上我吗? | 
| [12:02] | why would i do that? | 我为什么要那么做? | 
| [12:04] | -‘Cause you like me. -Not that much. | – 因为你喜欢我 – 没有那么喜欢 | 
| [12:06] | Oh,sure you do. Come on. | 肯定有的啦 | 
| [12:07] | Let me scrub in,And i will take you out for drinks afterwards And,you know… | 让我进手术室 之后我就会和你 出去喝两杯 接着么… | 
| [12:17] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [12:19] | Okay. | 那好吧 | 
| [12:26] | What? | 干嘛? | 
| [12:27] | Let me take you out for drinks and,you know? What’s “you know”? | 之后我就会和你出去喝两杯 接着么 什么叫”接着么”… | 
| [12:31] | -Whatever. -It’s sex. | – 随便什么 – 就是上床啦 | 
| [12:33] | Charlie,get over it. | Charlie 不用你管 | 
| [12:34] | You’re trading sex for surgery that’s prostitution. | 你用性来换手术 根本就是卖淫 | 
| [12:38] | Is that the part i’m supposed to get over? | 这我也不该管? | 
| [12:39] | Are you calling me a whore? | 你是说我就是个妓女? | 
| [12:40] | -Explain what “you know” means. -I’m messing with him. | – 那就解释解释什么叫”接着么” – 我们只是调戏一下 | 
| [12:43] | Karev knows it,and i know it. | Karev知道的 我也知道的 | 
| [12:44] | -He’s gonna want to collect. -Charlie… | – 他不过是想”采花”罢了 | 
| [12:46] | go find something else to rry about. | 你这么闲 还不如操心下别的呢 | 
| [13:02] | Dr. Bailey… | Bailey医生… | 
| [13:03] | This is,uh,Dr. Stanton from radiology. | 这是放射科的Stanton医生 | 
| [13:06] | Rob,miranda. | Rob 这是Miranda | 
| [13:08] | Rob was looking over tom’s c.T.,And i thought he should talk to you. | Rob负责Tom的CT 他要和你交流一下 | 
| [13:10] | Oh,okay. | 好的 | 
| [13:11] | Rob’s new here,so i thought you might give him A tour of the hospital while you discuss the c. T. | Rob是新来的 你可以一边讨论CT 一边带他参观下医院 | 
| [13:19] | excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [13:21] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛? | 
| [13:22] | You spent christmas with me and meredith. That can’t be what you want. | 圣诞节你是和我跟Meredith过的 你这样无比的杯具 | 
| [13:26] | True,but i do have a patient That i have to do a follow-Up on right now. | 的确如此 但我现在要去随访个病人 | 
| [13:29] | -So i don’t have time to take anybody– I can do that. | – 所以我可没时间带着什么人去… – 我来替你 | 
| [13:30] | Follow-Up’s easy. I can do that. | 不就是随访嘛 我来替你 | 
| [13:31] | Have fun. Take care. | 玩得开心 好好导游 | 
| [13:33] | I– Okay,have a good tour. | – 我… – 好了 参观愉快 | 
| [13:35] | You want to show me the scan? | 不给我看看CT片吗? | 
| [13:36] | Um,how about we,uh,look at it over lunch? | 边吃午饭边看 好吗? | 
| [13:43] | I’m in the middle of a divorce. | 我现在正打算离婚 | 
| [13:45] | People call me the nazi,And it’s not because of my ice blue eyes. | 人们管我叫纳粹 不是因为我冰蓝的眸子 | 
| [13:49] | I spend 12 hours a day carving people up,and i like it. | 我每天花12个小时做手术 而我也享受其中 | 
| [13:52] | I have a child,and i have no room for casual anything. | 我有个孩子 也没有空时不时跟你上个床 | 
| [13:56] | I’m angry all of the time and deeply confused | 我一直处于愤怒的心态 而且深深陷入纠结 | 
| [13:59] | Because a lot of people in my life have let me down recently. | 因为最近很多人都让我深感失望 | 
| [14:02] | One of them was me. | 而其中一个就是我自己 | 
| [14:03] | It’s devastating,but not completely, | 很惨烈 但也不完全是 | 
| [14:05] | Because it turns out i like sleeping crosswise in the bed And not having to shave my legs. | 因为事实上我就是喜欢睡成大字型 而且不喜欢刮腿毛 | 
| [14:10] | My 3 year old used to be potty trained,and now he isn’t | 我家三岁的小子本来学会坐便了的 但是现在他不了 | 
| [14:14] | Because his father no longer lives with us And his world no longer makes sense, | 因为他老爹不和我们一起住了 他觉得没了主心骨 | 
| [14:17] | And the only thing he thinks he can control is his bladder. | 他觉得唯一能管住的就是自己的膀胱 | 
| [14:20] | So he urinates In a lot of places you wish he wouldn’t urinate. | 所以他就尿尿 尿在很多你难以想象的地方 | 
| [14:25] | You want lunch or you want to show me the scan? | 你要一起吃午饭 还是直接把CT片给我看 | 
| [14:33] | -Mr. Morris. -Dr. Shepherd. | – Morris先生 – 我是Shepherd医生 | 
| [14:35] | I’ll be filling in for Dr. Bailey today. | 今天我会替Bailey医生的班 | 
| [14:37] | So you’re here for a follow-Up? | 你是来做随访的? | 
| [14:38] | Uh,yeah,yeah. I had my gall bladder out a couple months ago. | 是的 几个月前我切除了胆囊 | 
| [14:41] | Months? And you’re still getting follow-Ups? | 几个月了? 还继续随访? | 
| [14:42] | I am,once a week. | 是啊 一周一次 | 
| [14:44] | -Once a week? -yeah. | – 一周一次? – 是啊 | 
| [14:45] | Dr. Bailey says she just wants to make sure I’m in tip-Top shape. | Bailey医生说她要确保 我处于最佳状态 | 
| [14:48] | -Dr. Webber did your surgery? -Yeah. | – Webber医生帮你做的手术? – 是的 | 
| [14:50] | Chief of surgery. Fancy,huh? | 外科主任 太棒了 不是吗? | 
| [14:52] | You guys are the best. | 你们是最棒的 | 
| [14:54] | People say a lot of crap about health care,But they’ve never been here. | 别人老是抱怨医疗保健 那是因为他们从没来过这儿 | 
| [14:59] | You take care of people. | 你们把病人照顾得很好 | 
| [15:00] | -We certainly do. -Yeah. | – 那是当然 – 恩啊 | 
| [15:02] | Dr. Bailey wll worried ‘Cause i turned yellow after my first surgery. | Bailey医生很担心我 因为第一次手术后 我变黄了 | 
| [15:05] | Oh,see? | 要看吗? | 
| [15:09] | But it went away. | 但后来就消退了 | 
| [15:10] | I’m fine now. | 现在没事了 | 
| [15:12] | You want to look at my scar Or wait till after i pee in the cup? | 现在就检查伤口吗 还是等我给出尿样后再看? | 
| [15:15] | Oh,Dr. Altman,uh,the patient is no longer interested He mechanical valve. | Altman医生 那个病人不想用机械瓣膜了 | 
| [15:19] | Well,i couldn’t give you A total unadulterated dream case. | 想要一路顺风的手术是不可能的 | 
| [15:22] | People would talk. | 别人会有意见的 | 
| [15:23] | Uh,i just spent hours prepping for the mechanical. | 我已经花了几个小时 准备机械瓣膜手术了 | 
| [15:25] | A-A pig valve is a whole different surgery. | 和猪瓣膜手术完全不同啊 | 
| [15:28] | Two for the price of one. Just think about how much you’re learning. | 买一送一啦 想想这样能让你多学到多少啊 | 
| [15:32] | You want me to get someone else? | 你想我去找别人来做吗? | 
| [15:35] | No. | 才不要 | 
| [15:38] | It’s a concussion. It’s no worse than you’ve seen before. | 只是脑震荡 和以前的那些都差不多 | 
| [15:40] | Nothing we need to go in and fix. | 不需要大动干戈 | 
| [15:42] | Initially we thought The injury to your spleen would resolve itself, But it’s bleeding too much. | 一开始我们以为你的脾会自我修复的 但现在失血太多 | 
| [15:46] | Dr. Bailey needs to go in And remove it as soon as possible. | Bailey医生需要尽快切除脾脏 | 
| [15:49] | The surgery is gonna have you out for a couple of weeks, | 手术脱误几周比赛 | 
| [15:50] | But you’ll be back in the game for next season. | 但是下个赛季 你就可以返回赛场 | 
| [15:59] | -Tom? -You all right? | – 你没事吧? | 
| [16:00] | Oh,i can’t–I can’t– I can’t breathe. | 我 我不能 我不能呼吸了 | 
| [16:02] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 | 
| [16:02] | Let’s get some oxygen. Get a crash cart. | 给他输氧 弄辆急救推车来 | 
| [16:04] | Tom? Let’s get some oxygen,all right? | Tom 带上氧气罩 来 | 
| [16:11] | Let’s get an e.K.G. Just in case. | 为了以防万一 还是做个心电图吧 | 
| [16:13] | Tom,have you ever had a panic attack before? | Tom 你以前惊恐发作过吗? | 
| [16:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [16:18] | It’s just,uh… | 只是 呃… | 
| [16:21] | It’s nothing. | 没什么的 | 
| [16:21] | there’s daddy. | 来 爸爸在这呢 | 
| [16:24] | Hey,how’s my guy? | 嗨 小家伙怎样啦? | 
| [16:25] | he’s fine. How’s my guy? | 他很好 你怎样? | 
| [16:27] | -well,he was,um– The,um,brain’s okay. | – 他… – 脑子没事 | 
| [16:32] | But they gotta cut my belly open. | 但是他们要给我腹部动刀 | 
| [16:35] | I can’t play till next season. | 我要到下个赛季才能回去比赛 | 
| [16:37] | Honey… | 甜心… | 
| [16:38] | Don’t worry. Next season will be here before you know it. | 别担心 下个赛季很快就来了的 | 
| [16:49] | What’s the deal with you and reed? | 你和Reed是怎么回事? | 
| [16:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [16:53] | You’re not trading her surgery for sex,are you? | 你没和她用性交换手术吧 | 
| [16:55] | -Give me a break, -because if you are,it’s gross. | – 放过我吧 – 如果是就太恶心了 | 
| [16:58] | Look,if i sleep with her,it’s ’cause i want to. | 如果我和她上床 是因为我想 | 
| [17:00] | You gonna look me in the eye And tell me derek never threw a craniotomy your way After the two of you s an hour in the on-Call room? | 难道你敢说你和Derek乱搞之后 他从没专门给你一个颅骨切开术吗? | 
| [17:05] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [17:07] | I know it may not feel like it,but you are still married,And izzie is coming– | 我知道你可能并没有这感觉 但是你结婚了 Izzie她也… | 
| [17:10] | You know what? I’m done worrying about izzie ‘Cause she sure as hell ain’t worried about me. | 你知道吗 我不会再担心Izzie了 因为她肯定也不会担心我 | 
| [17:16] | This is the old alex– Sleeping with some random person Because you’re angry and hurt. | 你又故态复萌了 随便乱搞 只是因为愤怒和伤害 | 
| [17:22] | That’s what you always did. | 这说的是你吧 | 
| [17:23] | And then we grew up and got married. | 但我们长大成熟了 结婚了 | 
| [17:25] | Yeah,well,it turns out your stupid post – It Is ten times the marriage my church wedding ever got me. | 没错 但事实是你的便贴纸婚姻 比我隆重的婚礼还要稳固 | 
| [17:29] | I’m moving on. | 我放下向前看了 | 
| [17:36] | Hey,tom kates is having panic attacks? | 嗨 Tom Kates惊恐发作了? | 
| [17:38] | Yeah. I don’t know why.He’s not talking. | 是的 我不知道为什么 他不肯说 | 
| [17:40] | I took care of your,uh,chole patient. It’s all good. | 我处理了你胆囊炎病人 他一切都很好 | 
| [17:42] | Uh,thanks. | 呃 谢谢 | 
| [17:44] | Yeah,he’s getting some high-Class care. | 他受到的待遇很高啊 | 
| [17:45] | Six visits with a surgeon? A nurse practioner could do this. | 外科医生的六次检查? 护士就可以了啊 | 
| [17:48] | No,i likeo do,uh,aftercare myself. | 不 我喜欢自己做随访 | 
| [17:50] | He wasn’t even your patient. He was the chief’s. | 他都不是你的病人 是主任的病人 | 
| [17:53] | -There was an error. -He’s fine. | – 出了事故 – 他没事 | 
| [17:54] | -So why all the– I have a thing for him,okay? | – 为什么要… – 我对他有好感 行了吧? | 
| [18:00] | Sheldon morris? | |
| [18:01] | He caught my eye. | 他吸引了我 | 
| [18:05] | Sheldon has a quality that i’m… | Sheldon有一种特质 | 
| [18:08] | Drawn to. I… | 让我很沉迷 我… | 
| [18:11] | i can’t put my finger on what it is exactly. | 我也说不出来到底是什么 | 
| [18:16] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 | 
| [18:19] | Want to keep his picture? | 想要保留他的照片么? | 
| [18:27] | Do you know what my sister had for lunch today? | 你知道我妹妹中午吃了什么吗? | 
| [18:29] | Pork chops. I watched her eat. | 猪肉棒 我看她吃的 | 
| [18:31] | I didn’t feel any kinship… With the pig. | 我跟猪一点都不来电 | 
| [18:35] | I think the pig valve,you know,may be the wrong choice. | 我觉得不应该选猪瓣膜 | 
| [18:39] | Uh,you feel more kinship with cows? | 那牛就来电了? | 
| [18:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [18:45] | Mrs. Carlin,um,we’ve prepared the porcine valve replacement. | Carlin小姐 我们准备了猪瓣膜置换术 | 
| [18:48] | Uh,a bovine replacement is a whole different surgery, | 牛瓣膜置换术是一个完全不同的手术 | 
| [18:51] | Like the mechanical valve was a whole different surgery. | 机械瓣膜置换术也是个完全不同的手术 | 
| [18:54] | Do you think it’s possible that i could see the valves– | 你觉得有可能让我看看这些瓣膜吗? | 
| [18:56] | Right,the pig and the cow? | 猪和牛? | 
| [18:57] | Cause maybe then i could– I could recognize one as more familiar. | 也许我就知道哪种感觉更熟悉 | 
| [18:59] | Well,we don’t do that. We don’t march the parts around the hospital. | 不行 我们不会在医院展示这些瓣膜 | 
| [19:02] | Maybe we should call this off. Can i do that? | 也许该取消这个手术 可以吗? | 
| [19:04] | If you’re not comfortable,we can postpone it. | 如果你不想的话 我们可以延期 | 
| [19:06] | Uh,no,no,no,no. I mean,i-I can get the valves… | 不不不 我可以把那些瓣膜弄来 | 
| [19:10] | And i’ll bring them here. | 拿过来给你看 | 
| [19:13] | You’re so wonderful. | 你太好了 | 
| [19:15] | You really are.*** | 你真的太好了 | 
| [19:17] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [19:20] | -she’s so wonderful. -she is. | – 她太好了 – 没错 | 
| [19:27] | Richard… | |
| [19:28] | tom kates needs a splenectomy. Any chance i can get you to do the procedure? | Tom Kates需要脾脏切除术 我可以让你来主刀吗 | 
| [19:32] | Oh,well,i’ve,uh,asked bailey take over my service, You know,with– With the merger and all. | 呃 因为合并的事情太忙了 我让Bailey帮我做这些事情了 | 
| [19:37] | It’s a high-Profile patient. | 这个病人是名人 | 
| [19:39] | I thoughtyoucould make an exception. | 也许你可以破例一下 | 
| [19:43] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [19:50] | -youmusthave extras lying around. -We don’t. | – 你肯定有多余的 – 我们没有 | 
| [19:53] | What,you–You never drop one? | 怎么 你从没丢过一个吗? | 
| [19:55] | Open up box ane That the pig has a cholesterol problem? | 打开某箱子 发现猪有胆固醇问题? | 
| [19:59] | -Let me check in the back. -Okay. | – 我去后面查查 – 好的 | 
| [20:02] | -She thinks maybe one of them will speak to her. -It’s ringing. | – 她觉得会跟其中之一来电 – 没人接听 | 
| [20:04] | I mean,i am prepping For three different surgeries in one day, | 我一天之内准备3个不同手术 | 
| [20:07] | Chasing animal parts all over the hospital. | 跑遍整个医院找动物器官 | 
| [20:09] | Teddy thinks it’s hysterical,but this may actually kill me. | Teddy觉得有点歇斯底里 但这真是害死我了 | 
| [20:12] | Maybe one of them will speak to her. | 或许真有哪个会来电 | 
| [20:14] | There are pros and cons for each. | 凡事都有利弊 | 
| [20:15] | At the end of the day,it’s a gut thing–Pig or cow? | 今日过去 终将果敢抉择 猪或牛? | 
| [20:19] | It’s not a gut thing. It’s a decision based on fact and reason. | 抉择靠的不是勇气 而应该基于事实和理智 | 
| [20:22] | Where are my parts? | 我的器官呢? | 
| [20:23] | Izzie,it’s me. Um,i know you want space,but you can’t have space. | Izzie 我知道你需要空间 但情况不允许 | 
| [20:28] | Because alex might be moving on. | 因为Alex可能已经移情别恋 | 
| [20:30] | Come back and work in the clinic,’Cause you’re throwing your career away. | 快回诊所工作 不然你就得丢饭碗了 | 
| [20:33] | Cristina. She got fired from surgery,not all medicine. | – 她只是不能手术 又不是不能行医 | 
| [20:36] | Ignore her. Just call me back. | 别理她 记得给我回电话 | 
| [20:37] | Okay,bye. | 好了 拜拜 | 
| [20:41] | There. That wasn’t so difficult,was it? | 就是这个 这并不难 对吧? | 
| [20:47] | Okay. Got the first band. | 好的 到达第一羊膜带 | 
| [20:50] | Let’s move down so i can take a look at the second. | 继续移动 看看第二羊膜带 | 
| [20:54] | Like that? | 像这样? | 
| [20:55] | Good. | 正是 | 
| [20:57] | Why can’t i grab his leg? | 为什么我捕捉不到他的腿? | 
| [21:00] | Problem? | 有问题吗? | 
| [21:01] | No,it’s just one of the bands is holding the leg in place,Making it a little difficult to get around. | 没有 只是有段羊膜带缠住了腿 我们不太容易找到位置 | 
| [21:06] | Can you move the ultrasound up here? | 你能否将超声波移到上面来吗? | 
| [21:09] | – Oh,come on. – What’s the matter? | – 哦 拜托 – 怎么了? | 
| [21:11] | Her uterine arteries are engorged. | 她子宫动脉充血 | 
| [21:12] | But the only way in is in between them. | 但进入其中 必须穿过这些区域 | 
| [21:17] | Okay,i’m gonna need another trocar.You want to hold this? | 我得再拿个套管针 你拿着这个? | 
| [21:19] | Are you sure you have enough room?Those arteries are huge. | 确定有足够空间吗? 动脉都很巨大 | 
| [21:21] | That’s why i’m gonna be very,very careful.Scalpel. | 所以我会异常谨慎 手术刀 | 
| [21:24] | What happens if you nick them? | 你把它们弄破了 咋办? | 
| [21:27] | Dr. Grey? | Grey医生? | 
| [21:29] | She could bleed out.They both could. | 她会大出血 母子都会 | 
| [21:31] | I don’t like it.It’s too dangerous. | 我不想这样 太危险了 | 
| [21:32] | Mark,i have assessed the risk factors.I’m 95% confident i can get around the arteries. | Mark 我评估了风险因素 有95%的信心可以处理这些动脉 | 
| [21:37] | I’m choosing to continue my surgery. | 我选择继续手术 | 
| [21:39] | And i don’t like the other 5%. | 我讨厌那5%的失败可能 | 
| [21:41] | You hit any one of those,She bleeds out right on this table. | 万一你弄破了动脉 她就会死在手术台上 | 
| [21:46] | Look,you’re nervous.I get that. | 我知道 你很紧张 | 
| [21:48] | I’m a surgeon,and i’m looking at a time bomb in a uterus. | 我是外科医生 她子宫中有定时炸弹 | 
| [21:50] | Shut it down.Now,addison. | 立刻住手 Addison | 
| [21:58] | Let’s close her up. | 缝合吧 | 
| [22:09] | You good to go? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [22:10] | Yeah.What,are you babysitting?’Cause i’m new at this. | 是啊 你还真体贴 我都不习惯了 | 
| [22:13] | Where’s the chief? | 主任呢? | 
| [22:14] | I don’t know.Check his office. | 我不知道 去他办公室看看 | 
| [22:16] | He said he was gonna do the surgery. | 他说他会做手术 | 
| [22:17] | And then he told me he didn’t have time And asked me if i would do it, | 然后又说他没时间 问我能否接手 | 
| [22:20] | Which i was planning on doing in the first place,so i said yes. | 而我最初就打算做的 所以我答应了 | 
| [22:23] | Uh,he said something about a budget meeting.I think he’s pretty swamped. | 他曾提及预算会议 他已焦头烂额了 | 
| [22:27] | If he’s got time to watch Old surgical films with you,he’s not swamped. | 如果他有时间陪你看手术录像 就还没焦头烂额 | 
| [22:30] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事? | 
| [22:32] | The chole patient,your boyfriend? | 那个病人 你的男友? | 
| [22:34] | That was the chief’s mistake.And he hasn’t touched a patient since then. | 那是主任的错误 从那之后他再没接触病人 | 
| [22:36] | He’s been busy with the merger. | 他忙于合并事务 | 
| [22:38] | Yeah,i’ve heard that story before. | 我之前就听过这故事了 | 
| [22:40] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事? | 
| [22:47] | It is not my job to get involved in his personal life Just like it’s not your job to get involved in mine. | 我无权介入他的私人生活 就像你不能介入我的生活一样 | 
| [22:58] | 10-blade. | 10号刀 | 
| [23:00] | I made a judgment call. | 我作出了判断 | 
| [23:01] | You didn’t like it.I’m sorry. | 你不喜欢 我很抱歉 | 
| [23:04] | You threw me on a plane in the middle of my morning coffee Because you wanted myjudgment. | 我早起正喝咖啡 你将我紧急召来 是你想让我做判断 | 
| [23:08] | It was risky. | 风险太大 | 
| [23:09] | That is not your call to make in my o.r. | 在我的手术室 不该你判断 | 
| [23:12] | You acted like a father. | 你刚才只顾做父亲了 | 
| [23:14] | Why do you think we don’t let parents in the room During an operation? | 知道为啥 手术不让父母旁观吗? | 
| [23:17] | I’m not her father,addison. | 我不是她父亲 Addison | 
| [23:19] | Biologically,yes,but… I just met the kid.I’m helping out. | 生理上是 但我刚和她重逢 只想帮忙 | 
| [23:24] | You reacted like a parent. | 你表现得就像父母 | 
| [23:26] | Now i don’t know when,i don’t know how,But at some point,you became a dad to that little urchin, | 我不知道你何时变的 怎么变的 但你已为人父 | 
| [23:32] | Because you just lost it in my o.r.,And mark sloan never loses it in the o.r.Not ever. | 因为你在手术室失去了理智 Mark Sloan绝不会那样的 | 
| [23:40] | Yes,it was risky,And,yes,most surgeons would’ve jumped ship At the sight of the engorged arteries. | 的确有风险 大多医生在看到 充血动脉时都会放弃手术 | 
| [23:44] | But i am not most surgeons,and neither are you. | 但我不是那些凡医 你也不是 | 
| [23:51] | Look,we can try this again… With you in the waiting room. | 我们可以再次手术 你在等候室等着 | 
| [23:57] | It’s too risky.She’s just a kid. | 风险太大了 她只是个孩子 | 
| [24:00] | Well,uh,have morrison Monitor the bands as the baby grows. | 婴儿发育期间 让Morrison监视下羊膜带发展 | 
| [24:04] | It might be okay. | 或许没事 | 
| [24:06] | I gotta go.Patients at home. | 我得走了 家里还有病人 | 
| [24:11] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [24:13] | You’re a parent. | 你已为人父了 | 
| [24:32] | – Neither one is speaking to me. – Oh,for god sake. | – 哪个都不来电 – 老天爷 | 
| [24:34] | – Are they speaking to you? – They aren’t. | – 跟你们来电吗? – 没有 | 
| [24:35] | Ruthie,if i put your own valve in front of you,It wouldn’t speak to you either. | Ruthie 把你自己的瓣膜放这 也没火花的 | 
| [24:39] | I have a cousin.His wife is a cardiologist.I should call her. | 我有个堂兄 他妻子是心脏病学家 我该给她打个电话 | 
| [24:42] | No,no,no,okay?No.No more calls. | 别 不用打电话了 | 
| [24:44] | This is about you and your heart. | 这事关你和你的心脏 | 
| [24:46] | And you need to use your instinct and make a decision. | 你应该运用自己的直觉 作出决定 | 
| [24:49] | Right now– pig or cow? | 现在…猪还是牛? | 
| [24:52] | – But i– pig or cow? | – 但我 – 猪还是牛? | 
| [24:53] | Pig or cow?Don’t think.Just–pig or cow? | 猪还是牛 别思考 选一个 | 
| [24:54] | Go.Now!Now! | 说吧 现在! | 
| [24:55] | Pig. No. | 猪 不 | 
| [24:57] | Cow.Pig!Pig!Pig.Pig. | 牛 猪 猪 猪 | 
| [25:05] | Pig. | 猪 | 
| [25:08] | The procedure went well. | 一切都很顺利 | 
| [25:09] | You’re gonna be back on your feet in no time. | 你很快就能下床了 | 
| [25:12] | Great. Great. | 太好了 | 
| [25:18] | You’re scared to play. | 你害怕重回赛场 | 
| [25:20] | You thought you were done. | 你本以为你完了 | 
| [25:23] | And when i said you’d be back in the game next season,You panicked. | 我说你下季能重回赛场 你害怕了 | 
| [25:31] | Um… I used to be able to block out the fear. | 我过去本能掩盖恐惧的 | 
| [25:35] | But ever since des was born,I’m–i’m on that field,and my heart starts racing,And i can’t catch my breath. | 但自从Des出生 我在赛场便会心跳加速 呼吸困难 | 
| [25:42] | You know,i look at guys who played their whole careers. | 我看着那些毕生参赛的家伙 | 
| [25:45] | They’re hit so many times,They can barely remember their own names. | 一次次被撞倒 最后连自己名字都记不住 | 
| [25:51] | And i’m scared he’s gonna grow up without a dad. | 我害怕 他会没有爸爸 | 
| [25:55] | I’m scared all the time. | 我一直心存恐惧 | 
| [25:57] | It’s a natural reaction. | 这是自然反应 | 
| [26:00] | You’re a father. | 你是父亲 | 
| [26:04] | Why don’t you retire? | 你为什么不退役? | 
| [26:05] | Oh,come on.Two years into a pro career? | 拜托 才有两年职业生涯? | 
| [26:08] | I mean,i can’t. | 我不能 | 
| [26:09] | I mean,i know i’m not a soldier in iraq Or–or a rocket scientist or any kind of real hero. | 我不是伊拉克军人 火箭科学家 或者那些真正的英雄 | 
| [26:15] | I know i’m just some big,dumb jock. | 我知道 自己只是个四肢发达的运动员 | 
| [26:19] | But i’m a big,dumb jock the entire city… Roots for. | 但这座城市都拥护我 | 
| [26:24] | Kids,guys on the street– I can’t let them down. | 街上的男女老少 我不能让他们失望 | 
| [26:30] | This is the trade off. | 这是权衡 | 
| [26:33] | I get hit. | 我被撞 | 
| [26:35] | Some guys can’t even feed their families,you know? | 但有些人甚至没法养家糊口 你知道吗? | 
| [26:38] | And some guys aresoldiers in iraq,And they get shot at. | 有些人是驻守伊拉克的士兵 他们还会遭到枪击 | 
| [26:44] | So–so i’m not complaining. | 所以 我这不是在抱怨 | 
| [26:47] | I’m just… I’m scared of the hits. | 我只是…太害怕了 | 
| [26:53] | I want to be able to rember who my kid is. | 我不想连自己的孩子都记不住 | 
| [27:05] | Okay,no more bubbles. | 好了 不再有气泡出来了 | 
| [27:07] | Okay,pressures are good.Let’s come off. | 好了 血压正常 我们可以撤了 | 
| [27:10] | Decannulating. | 拔导管 | 
| [27:12] | I told torres she had to let you scrub in If she was cutting. | 我跟Torres说了 如果手术 就让你参加 | 
| [27:16] | Cool. | 太棒了 | 
| [27:17] | Book an on-call room. | 预定间休息室吧 | 
| [27:19] | What–what happened to drinks first? | 不是说好先喝一杯的吗? | 
| [27:22] | Ah,it’s kind of a waste of time,right? | 你不觉得有点浪费时间吗? | 
| [27:25] | Cut to the chase. | 直奔主题吧 | 
| [27:28] | Hey,reed. | 嗨 Reed | 
| [27:30] | Do you know izzie stevens? | 你认识Izzie Stevens吗? | 
| [27:31] | – Grey. – Yes. | – 认识啊 | 
| [27:33] | I met before she got fired. | 她被炒之前 我见过她 | 
| [27:35] | You know she’s alex’s wife. | 那你知不知道 她是Alex的妻子 | 
| [27:36] | And she’s not here right now,but they’re still married. | 虽然她不在这 但他们还没离婚呢? | 
| [27:39] | Meredith,shut up. | Meredith 闭嘴 | 
| [27:40] | No.Some people think you’re divorced,and you’re not.c | 才不 有些人以为你离婚了 其实你并没有 | 
| [27:44] | Uh,you know,w about you just shut up Long enough to watch your friend tank her valve? | 你还是闭嘴 看你朋友怎么修护瓣膜吧 | 
| [27:47] | Howwhat? | 你怎么能…啥? | 
| [27:48] | She’s tachycardic. | 她心动过速 | 
| [27:49] | Suction. | 抽吸 | 
| [27:50] | Take this.Laps.I need more laps. | 拿着这个 再拿些纱布给我 | 
| [27:52] | Someone get me a sponge stick,please. | 谁拿个海绵棒给我 | 
| [27:56] | Um… I’m having difficulty locating the bleeder. | 呃…我没办法定位出血点 | 
| [28:01] | Dr. Altman? | Altman医生? | 
| [28:02] | – Keep looking. – B.p.’s dropping. | – 继续找 – 血压在下降 | 
| [28:04] | Well,how come altman’s not doing anything? | 为什么Altman坐视不管? | 
| [28:07] | Suction.More suction. | 抽吸 再抽吸 | 
| [28:17] | Yeah,knee looks like crap. | 这膝盖看上去糟透了 | 
| [28:18] | Buthat’s been true for a long time.He should be able to play through the pain. | Buthat没撒谎 他一直忍痛在打比赛 | 
| [28:22] | What if he can’t? | 如果他没法再坚持了呢? | 
| [28:24] | What about a knee replacement,right now? | 现在做全膝关节置换术 怎么样? | 
| [28:28] | He needs to stop. | 他必须要停下休息了 | 
| [28:29] | How about we make it so it’s not his idea? | 我们来替他做这个决定如何? | 
| [28:34] | – Systolic’s down to 80. – I could suture directly or clamp. | – 高压只有80了 – 我可以直接缝合或者夹住它 | 
| [28:37] | – I don’t know which one to do. – I don’t know either. | – 我应该选哪种方法 – 我也不知道 | 
| [28:39] | Well,my guess is,is if you came and looked at it,You’d have a better idea. | 我想如果你来看一眼 就会知道了 | 
| [28:43] | I’m sure that’s true,but i’m not the one operating. | 我也这么认为 但这又不是我的手术 | 
| [28:46] | – This is a lot of blood. – She’s crashing! | – 她大量失血 – 她快不行了! | 
| [28:47] | You’re overthinking it. | 你想太多了 | 
| [28:48] | – Dr. Yang– Look at the aorta. | – Yang医生 – 检查下主动脉 | 
| [28:50] | What does it tell you? | 情况怎么样? | 
| [28:51] | That i have two options,and i don’t know which one to do. | 我有两种选择 但我不知道选哪个 | 
| [28:53] | This is crazy. | 简直荒唐 | 
| [28:54] | Why isn’t she helping her? | 她为什么不帮她? | 
| [28:55] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? | 
| [28:56] | Yang’s killing her patient,And altman’s reading “the atlantic monthly. | Yang的病人快不行了 Altman却在旁边翻”大西洋月刊” | 
| [29:02] | ” If i suture,it might not hold,If i clamp,uh,it–it could rupture. | 如果缝合 可能伤口合不拢 如果夹住 血管可能会破裂 | 
| [29:06] | Her b.p.’s tanking. | 测不到血压了 | 
| [29:08] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’m teaching,and she’s learning. | – 你到底在干吗? – 我在教 她在学 | 
| [29:10] | She needs help. | 她需要帮助 | 
| [29:11] | She may be too proud to say it,But how about we don’t let this patient die And give her a hand anyhow? | 她可能不好意思求你 但起码别害了病人 帮一把吧 | 
| [29:16] | She asked.She’s not that proud.And i said no. | 她求我了 没不好意思 不过我拒绝了 | 
| [29:18] | This patient is not going to die. | 这个病人不会死的 | 
| [29:20] | She is going to save the patient. | 她会把她救活的 | 
| [29:22] | Pig or cow? | 猪还是牛? | 
| [29:23] | You are sitting on your hands because you are angry with me. | 你生我的气 所以才袖手旁观 | 
| [29:24] | Get over yourself. | 少自以为是了 | 
| [29:25] | – If that patient– dr.Hunt,you are blowing my concentration. | – 如果那病人有什么三长两短… – Hunt医生 你让我没法集中精神了 | 
| [29:28] | Now get out of my o.r. | 请离开我的手术室 | 
| [29:31] | Pig or cow?Pig or cow? | 猪还是牛? | 
| [29:34] | Pig.Clamp.3-od pledget. | 选猪 钳夹 3号纱布 | 
| [29:39] | Dr.Torres and i think your knee needs replacing. | Torres医生和我都觉得 你需要做膝关节置换手术 | 
| [29:42] | Well,that’s been true since college. | 大学的时候就有这个必要了 | 
| [29:44] | There’s just too much degeneration. | 你的膝盖情况已经恶化了 | 
| [29:46] | The joint is completely shot. | 膝关节已经完全失效了 | 
| [29:48] | You need a unicondylar repair,Or you may lose the ability to walk. | 你需要做单踝修复 否则你可以连路都走不了了 | 
| [29:51] | But a knee replacement Will take me out of the game forever. | 动了手术 我就永别赛场了 | 
| [29:55] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [30:06] | Okay,it’s– it’s coming up. | 好 出现了 | 
| [30:08] | Lookright there. | 看那里 | 
| [30:10] | Look at that. | 看看 | 
| [30:12] | That’s the minute we knew your mother was different. | 那一刻起 我就知道你妈绝非凡人 | 
| [30:15] | Oh,and that other hand holding the retractor?That’s garber | 拿牵引器的是Garber | 
| [30:18] | He was the chief of surgery back then. | 他当时是主任 | 
| [30:21] | No one could believe it. | 简直难以置信 | 
| [30:23] | She walked in that room a resident And walked out a legend. | 她从住院医生 变成了传奇人物 | 
| [30:36] | Derek was worried when you didn’t show up For the,uh,tom kates surgery. | Tom Kates那个手术你没来 Derek很担心 | 
| [30:41] | Yeah,derek worries.That makes him a good guy. | 哦 他是好人 就常担心 | 
| [30:43] | Oh,look,look,look,look,look. | 哦 快看快看 | 
| [30:48] | If dr. Montgomery had hit it during the procedure… It’s dangerous. | 要是Montgomery医生 在手术中碰到动脉 就太危险了 | 
| [30:55] | Well,what about that band that’s squeezing his thigh? | 那绕住大腿的羊膜带怎么办? | 
| [30:59] | He’s not even gonna have a knee? | 先天残疾? | 
| [31:00] | Sloan,you coulda died. | Sloan 你差点死掉 | 
| [31:01] | Well,i can’t have a gimpy kid. | 那我也不能生个小瘸子出来 | 
| [31:03] | Honey,i know i haven’t been your father for long,But if you say “gimp” one more time,i’m gonna smack you. | 宝贝 我知道我没当好父亲 但如果你再说”瘸子”我就踹你 | 
| [31:08] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 | 
| [31:09] | He needs legs. Okay? | 他需要腿 你明白吗? | 
| [31:12] | He doesn’t have a dad,and he’s got a stupid,slutty mom. | 他没有爸爸 只有个愚蠢放荡的妈妈 | 
| [31:15] | Don’t you see? | 难道你不明白吗? | 
| [31:17] | I’ve already hurt him enough by giving him me as a mother. | 他有我这样的妈妈 已经很倒霉了 | 
| [31:20] | – He needs feet. – Sloan | – 他需要脚 | 
| [31:22] | Look,i don’t know how to take care of any baby,okay? | 听着 我不懂如何照顾宝宝 | 
| [31:24] | I can’t have one that’s hurt.I just can’t handle it. | 更不能再让他受伤了 我受不了这样 | 
| [31:27] | My mom doesn’t even talk to me. | 妈妈都不愿理我 | 
| [31:29] | I’m doing this alone. | 我全都得靠自己 | 
| [31:31] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [31:33] | Listen… You’re not stupid. | 听着 你一点都不蠢 | 
| [31:37] | And you’re not slutty. | 也不是荡妇 | 
| [31:40] | The sloans… Are a… | Sloan家族…都是 | 
| [31:45] | Passionate people. | 热血青年 | 
| [31:48] | You dragged yourself across the country So that you could get help taking care of this baby. | 为了找人帮你照顾宝宝 你走遍全国 | 
| [31:53] | That’s not being stupid. | 这一点都不愚蠢 | 
| [31:55] | That’s being a mom. | 这才是真正的母亲 | 
| [31:57] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you or the baby. | 我不会让你和宝宝出任何事 | 
| [32:03] | Go to l.a. Addison said 95%.That’s not that bad. | 去洛杉矶找Addison 她说有95%的机会 还不算太坏 | 
| [32:09] | Let her do the surgery. | 让她接受手术 | 
| [32:14] | Looks like we’re going to l.a. | 看来我们得去洛杉矶了 | 
| [32:20] | You’re not gonna do this alone. | 你不用独自承受 | 
| [32:26] | Stay. | 留下来 | 
| [32:27] | After the baby’s born,live with me and lexie. | 等宝宝出生 搬来跟我和Lexie一起住 | 
| [32:30] | Raise the baby with us. | 跟我们一起把孩子抚养成人 | 
| [32:32] | I don’t know anything about being a dad. | 我对如何做个父亲一无所知 | 
| [32:34] | You don’t know anything about being a mom. | 你也不知道该如何当妈妈 | 
| [32:38] | Maybe we could… Figure it all out together. | 也许我们可以…一起进步 | 
| [32:43] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [32:44] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 当然 – 好吧 | 
| [32:57] | Drill,please. | 给我手术钻 | 
| [33:00] | Are you sure there’s nothing i can do to help? | 你确定没什么要我做的吗? | 
| [33:02] | Uh,no. | 没有 | 
| [33:03] | So i’m not gonna get to do anything in this surgery. | 看来这个手术没我什么事了 | 
| [33:06] | Not worth what you paid for it? | 是个赔本买卖? | 
| [33:07] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [33:09] | You guys are all worked up about how none of you Get to opete anymore. | 做不了手术 你们就唧唧喳喳 | 
| [33:12] | But you know what?At some point,you’ll log enough hours with a scalpel. | 其实总有一天 你们会积累足够手术时间 | 
| [33:16] | At some point,you’ll be surgeons. | 总有一天 你们会成为外科医生 | 
| [33:19] | And one day… You’ll look up and realize,”wow,there’s more in the world than cutting. | 总有一天 你会恍然发现 “世上除了手术 还有很多事情” | 
| [33:26] | ” Tom kates’ career is ending. | Tom Kates的职业生涯结束了 | 
| [33:29] | Thatis what’s happening in this room. | 眼前活生生的例子 | 
| [33:30] | So could you for one second Think about something other than yourselves? | 所以拜托你们 别这么自私 | 
| [33:34] | Bone saw. | 骨锯 | 
| [33:36] | God.I can’t believe i’m taking out The best quarterback seattle’s ever seen. | 难以置信 我废了西雅图最优秀的四分卫 | 
| [33:39] | You’re not. | 你没有 | 
| [33:42] | He was out of the game a long time ago. | 他早就不该出赛了 | 
| [33:54] | I would have stepped in. | 我应该上手 | 
| [33:55] | I would not have let that patient get hurt. | 不该让病人受伤 | 
| [33:57] | – I know that. – She needs to be pushed. | – 我明白 – 她需要有人鞭策 | 
| [33:59] | She’s like a racehorse.You need to push her,otherwise she’s gonna lose her mind. | 她如同赛马 不鞭策就废了 | 
| [34:02] | I know,teddy. | Teddy 我明白 | 
| [34:07] | So nothing else was going on in that room? | 所以不是因为别的? | 
| [34:18] | Owen… | |
| [34:31] | You ready to p up? | 你打算来交易了? | 
| [34:32] | Oh,that was the lamest assist in history. | 这是史上最无趣的手术助理 | 
| [34:35] | – It’s hardly worth… – Oh,no.A deal’s a deal. | – 有点不值呢 – 说话要算数 | 
| [34:40] | Look,okay,there might have been a little misunderstanding About what “you know” means. | 听着 你可能误会了”接着么”的意思 | 
| [34:48] | I-i don’t–i don’t trade surgery for sex. | 我不用手术换上床 | 
| [34:52] | If you want sex… Ask for it. | 如果你想跟我上床 直接说 | 
| [34:57] | If you want surgery,Go kiss an attending’s ass,not mine. | 要想手术 拍主治医生马屁去 别来搞我 | 
| [35:03] | Hey,this is illegal and immoral and… | 这是违法和不道德的 而且… | 
| [35:08] | And you two should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们该为自己的行为感到羞耻 | 
| [35:10] | Charlie,go hell. | Charlie 你去死吧 | 
| [35:16] | How am i the bad guy here? | 我招谁惹谁了? | 
| [35:22] | I should’ve asked you first,But i was so excited. | 我该先征求你的意见 但我真的很激动 | 
| [35:26] | And i was so sure it was the right thing. | 而且肯定 这么做是对的 | 
| [35:29] | And you know why? | 知道为什么吗? | 
| [35:30] | ‘Cause of you. | 因为你 | 
| [35:32] | Since you,i know,for the first time in my life,What the right thing is. | 有了你 我才知道 怎么做才是对的 | 
| [35:37] | I am happy for you. | 我替你高兴 | 
| [35:39] | I really am. | 真的高兴 | 
| [35:40] | Something happened today. | 今天发生的事 | 
| [35:42] | You became a dad,a real one. | 你变成了一位父亲 真正的父亲 | 
| [35:45] | And sloan,against all odds,became a mom. | 尽管曲折 但Sloan也成了母亲 | 
| [35:50] | But i didn’t. | 但我没有 | 
| [35:52] | I was barely ready to move in with you,Never mind your daughter and–and–and grandbaby. | 我只是刚准备好和你同居 没想你的女儿和…孙子 | 
| [35:57] | I-i just… I don’t want this. | 我…不想要这些 | 
| [36:00] | You wanted to give your liver to your dad. | 你曾经想把肝捐给你爸的 | 
| [36:02] | This is what you do for family,right? | 你对家人就是这样的 对吧? | 
| [36:04] | I understand why you’re doing it. | 我理解你为什么要这么做 | 
| [36:07] | I just don’t understand why i’m doing it. | 我只是不理解 为什么我要跟着做 | 
| [36:11] | Well,i think you’re doing it for me. | 难道不是为了我吗 | 
| [36:13] | Don’t make me out to be the selfish one. | 别把我说的那么自私 | 
| [36:14] | You don’t get to unilaterally decide To let a teenager and her infant Move into our house. | 你不能单方面决定 让她跟孩子搬来 | 
| [36:19] | Well,we’ll get a bigger place. | 我们可以换个大点儿的房子 | 
| [36:21] | She needs us. | 她需要我们 | 
| [36:24] | Lexie… I thought i missed this. | Lexie…我曾经没尽责 | 
| [36:29] | This is a chance for me. | 现在是个补救的机会 | 
| [36:32] | Don’t make me choose between you and her. | 不要让我 在你和她之间选择 | 
| [36:37] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [36:39] | ‘Cause you’ll choose her? | 因为你会选择她? | 
| [36:44] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [36:46] | I’ll choose her. | 我会选择她 | 
| [36:58] | I think our relationship just ended. | 这就算分手了吧 | 
| [37:16] | Something’s going on with the chief,And i can’t figure it out. | 主任有点不对劲 我又猜不到 | 
| [37:21] | I think he’s scared to operate. | 我觉得他害怕做手术 | 
| [37:24] | Is that possible? | 有可能吗? | 
| [37:28] | You don’t know or you’re not gonna tell me? | 你不知道 还是你不打算告诉我? | 
| [37:40] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? | 
| [37:42] | Oh,i’m holding the heart,I-i feel it almost starting to fibrillate in my hand– | 我握着心脏 我感觉都要纤维颤动了 | 
| [37:45] | I mean,piss-poor aortic tissue,i mean,possibly irreparable– And then–bam. | 动脉破裂 几乎没法修补 结果呢… | 
| [37:50] | Sutures hold and it comes back. | 缝合了 心跳回来了 | 
| [37:52] | Please.I know.I don’t want to see the face. | 哎呀 我知道 我不想你这表情 | 
| [37:54] | I-i don’t want to hear what you have to say. | 我不想听你要说的 | 
| [37:56] | – I-i was fine.I was on fire.- I know that. | – 我没事 刚才超爽的! – 我知道 | 
| [37:58] | I was learning. I felt alive for the first time In I don’t know how long,owen. | 我在学习 不知道多久了 我第一次这么激动过 Owen | 
| [38:03] | – I was–it was like I had air in my lungs– she’s leaving… Seattle. | – 就好像我的肺… – 她要离开西雅图了 | 
| [38:12] | It’s just not gonna work for her. | 她没法留在这里的 | 
| [38:23] | When I lost my nerve, the chief helped me. | 我胆怯时 主任帮了我 | 
| [38:30] | It’s… Nothing. | 没有…什么事 | 
| [38:32] | If it’s nothing,find a way to look me in the eye. | 如果没事 看着我的眼睛告诉我 | 
| [38:43] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么? | 
| [38:45] | – Moving in. – No. No,no,no,no. | – 搬来住 – 不不不 | 
| [38:47] | I’m–I’m sick of living in that damn trailer. | 我不想住该死的拖车了 | 
| [38:49] | Go live in izzie’s old room. | 去住Izzie的老房间 | 
| [38:52] | You go. She’s your wife. | 你去 她是你妻子 | 
| [38:57] | I thought you were shacking up with what’s his face. | 我以为你和那谁同居 | 
| [39:01] | I’m not. | 我没有 | 
| [39:03] | The post-it didn’t say anything about lying Because I didn’t think it needed it. | 报示贴上没写谎言 因为我们的婚姻不容忍谎言 | 
| [39:07] | I’m not lying. | 我没有说谎 | 
| [39:09] | You don’t need to know every thought in my head. | 你没必要了解我脑子里的每一个想法 | 
| [39:11] | – I have relationships that don’t involve– meredith,what are you doing? | – 我跟主任并没有… – Meredith 你这是干什么? | 
| [39:15] | I’m too young to be a grandmother. | 我太年轻了 不适合当奶奶 | 
| [39:19] | I’m still supposed to be working like a dog | 我应该依旧努力工作 | 
| [39:23] | And–and–and then come home and do stupid things, | 然后…回家恣意狂欢 | 
| [39:27] | Like bungee jumping and jell-o shots. | 上窜下跳 大饮果冻酒 | 
| [39:32] | I don’t even know | 我都忘了 | 
| [39:33] | What people my own age do anymore. | 我这年纪的人 一般爱做啥了 | 
| [39:40] | I know something stupid you can do. | 我知道一件可以恣意狂欢的事 | 
| [39:58] | You never forget the moment you become a doctor. | 成为医生的那刻 绝对刻骨铭心 | 
| [40:07] | I don’t know.I-I-I… | 我不知道 我… | 
| [40:10] | I keep telling myself there’s no problem, | 我不断暗示自己 没什么问题 | 
| [40:12] | But if there’s no problem, then why can’t I just say it? | 但要是真没问题 为啥我不能直说呢? | 
| [40:17] | A switch flips… | 刹那之间 | 
| [40:21] | Suddenly you’re not playing dress up anymore. | 那白大褂不再是一身装扮 | 
| [40:25] | You own the white coat. | 而是真正属于了你 | 
| [40:33] | Dr. Altman,wait. Wait. | Altman医生 等等 | 
| [40:35] | What do you want? I-I–more money? | 你想要什么? 不满这的薪水? | 
| [40:37] | ’cause I’ll talk to the chief. No,I–no– | 我可以去找主任 | 
| [40:38] | You know,they can set up a new cardio unit with a– | 可以设个新的心外病房 | 
| [40:41] | With a research lab or– or you can work with v | 带研究室的 还可以用退伍军人会诊系统 | 
| [40:42] | – it isn’t about that.- Wait. Wait. No one–no one has ever believed in me like this. | – 跟这无关 – 等下 从没有人这么信任我 | 
| [40:47] | you believe in me more than do, | 你比我自己都相信我 | 
| [40:49] | And I need that. I… I’m gonna die here without that. | 我需要你的信任 没了你我活不了 | 
| [40:51] | – Cristina,it’s so complicated. I can’t– – you know,it’s okay. Just–fine. | – Cristina 这事太复杂了 我不能… – 没事的 都可以 | 
| [40:53] | – Tell me what you want, and I will make it happen. – I want owen. | – 快说你要什么 我一定兑现 – 我想要Owen | 
| [40:55] | Fine! Done! Take him. | 好啊 可以 拿走吧 | 
| [40:59] | What you may not notice | 但你也能忽略的是… | 
| [41:01] | Is the momt that being a doctor… | 成为医生的那一刻 | 
| [41:05] | Changes you. | 也改变了你 | 
| [41:09] | he’s drinking again | 他又开始酗酒了 |