时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | ***is made of sterilized,carbonized stainless steel. | 手术刀由无菌碳化不锈钢制成 |
[00:10] | This is a vast improvement over the first scalpel,which was pretty much a sharp stick. | 相比当年笨拙的手术器具 已大有改观 |
[00:16] | Medicine is constantly reinventing itself. | 医学就是不断自我革新 |
[00:18] | That means surgeons have to keep reinventing themselves,too. | 因此 医生也要不断突破自我 |
[00:21] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 难以置信 咱还真要出来 |
[00:23] | It’s valentine’s day. | 毕竟是情人节嘛 |
[00:24] | We don’t do valentine’s day. | 我们不过情人节的 |
[00:26] | There’s more to life than the hospital. | 生活不是只有医院 |
[00:28] | No,there isn’t. | 谁说的 |
[00:29] | It’s romantic. | 这样才浪漫 |
[00:30] | No,it isn’t. | 谁说的 |
[00:31] | There’s constant pressure to adapt to changes. | 适应改革的过程 压力巨大 |
[00:35] | Ambulance! | 救护车唉 |
[00:36] | It can be a painful process. | 适应改革的过程 无比痛苦 |
[00:37] | Eyes front,ladies. | 都别回头看啦 |
[00:39] | But without it… | 面对改革大潮… |
[00:45] | Okay,that seemed big. | 看来是个大事故 |
[00:46] | If it’s big,they’ll page us. | 如果事态严重 医院会呼咱的 |
[00:53] | – It’s big. – Yes! | – 看来够严重 – 赞! |
[00:55] | You’ll find yourself moving backwards instead of forwards. | 人生不进则退 |
[01:03] | greys.anatomy. Season 6 Episode 14 | |
[01:05] | Hey,what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:06] | Grandinetti’s roof collapsed.We’ll be getting more than a dozen. | 葛氏饭馆屋顶坍塌 伤员众多 |
[01:08] | All scheduled procedures are pushed. | 已安排的手术要延期了 |
[01:10] | On valentine’s day?God,grandinetti’s must have been packed. | 情人节 饭馆都被踏破门槛了 |
[01:13] | Well,tonight’s out.I told you this would happen. | 我就说吧 又要忙一个晚上了 |
[01:16] | Well,that’s why we went to dinner at 4:00 and exchanged gifts. | 所以咱四点就吃了饭 交换了礼物 |
[01:21] | Just special.Original.Magical. | 每每收到礼物 |
[01:23] | Squeals of joy. | 就是这些经典的唧唧喳喳 |
[01:25] | Scrooge. | 礼物小气鬼 |
[01:26] | Scrooge is christmas.That’s a holiday. | 那是<圣诞颂歌>里的人物 圣诞起码是节日 |
[01:28] | Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[01:30] | Our hemicolectomy’s pushed.That’s a shame.I was– | 咱的半结肠切除术推迟了 真倒霉 |
[01:33] | I was really looking forward to that. | 我盼望已久了 |
[01:34] | Well,as…You know… | 这事…你也知道… |
[01:36] | Well,maybe we could make up for it. | 再找个机会见面吧 |
[01:38] | – Dinner tomorrow? – No. | – 明天去吃饭? – 不去 |
[01:39] | I’m…Just…Busy. | 我吧…有点忙 |
[01:42] | I have surgeries most nights.I always have surgery. | 晚上常有手术 手术多得很 |
[01:46] | Right.Well,um,maybe see you in the o.R,then. | 好吧 那手术室见吧 |
[02:00] | Oh,my god.She likes him. | 老天爷 有人恋爱咯 |
[02:03] | Ooh,you like him?Oh,my god. | 你喜欢他了? |
[02:05] | You should totally go out with him.You have to say yes. | 你该答应他 一起去吃饭 |
[02:07] | Oh,no.It’s valentine’s day.You have to. | 必须的 今天可是情人节 |
[02:09] | Okay,see,that– this right here,What’s happening,the giggling… | 好吧 不要咯咯笑了 |
[02:12] | **** | 也别姐妹八卦 满口惊叹了 |
[02:17] | *** | 我很忙的 |
[02:24] | hey,torres.Do you know anything about putting together cribs? | Torres 你会组装婴儿床不 |
[02:28] | You bought a crib? | 你买婴儿床了? |
[02:29] | Well,sloan’s coming home tonight,And i got it put together,but it wobbles. | Sloan今晚回家 我装完摇摇晃晃的 |
[02:32] | And it can’t wobble. | 这东西可不能摇晃 |
[02:34] | Now will you take a look at it? | 你帮帮我吧 |
[02:35] | you’re like a sweet,nerdy dad now.I don’t even recognize you. | 你变身笨拙老爹啦 我都认不出来了 |
[02:41] | who’s the blonde? | 那个金发妹是谁 |
[02:42] | I don’t know. | 不认识 |
[02:43] | I may be a dad,but i am a single dad. | 就算是老爹 咱也是单身 |
[02:47] | Excuse me. | 失陪咯 |
[02:50] | okay. now–now i recognize you. | 终于暴露本来面目了 |
[02:53] | It must,uh,Suck to work on valentine’s day.I don’t believe we’ve met. | 情人节上班痛苦吧 咋没见过你 |
[03:00] | Aah! what’d you do to your hair?! | 你头发怎么了 |
[03:01] | I changed it. i-i colored it.I just… | 换换颜色呗 |
[03:05] | Wait. you thought i was someone else. | 等下 你以为我是别人了 |
[03:08] | You didn’t know it was me and you were hitting on me? | 没认出来我 于是上前搭讪? |
[03:10] | no,no.I pretty much thought you were,you know,just some blonde. | 我把你当成某个金发正妹了 |
[03:13] | You are pathetic and hypocritical And slutty. | 你虚伪无趣 放荡下流 |
[03:17] | and you are no blonde.You can’t pull that off. | 你又不是金发 染发不管用的 |
[03:21] | Blondes are either badass or fun. | 金发美女调皮又带劲 |
[03:23] | And you’re… you’re a brunette. | 而你呢…典型棕发女 |
[03:30] | – Damn. – Shut up! | – 哎哟 – 闭嘴 |
[03:41] | Quit staring. i’m probably gonna change it back anyway. | 别看了 我会染回去的 |
[03:43] | no,i-i get it.You get dumped by your boyfriend, | 我能理解 你被男友甩了 |
[03:46] | And you go for the extreme makeover.Chicks always do that. | 于是就去改头换面 女生常这样做 |
[03:48] | i didn’t get dumped. okay? | 我才没被甩 明白吗 |
[03:50] | And i did not do this for mark. i just… | 这不是为了Mark染的 我只不过… |
[03:53] | It’s valentine’s day,and i wanted to change something. | 情人节了 我想有所改变 |
[03:56] | And–and i could change–I-i wanted to do something for me,okay?This was for me. | 这是力所能及的 为自己改变一次 |
[04:02] | how is that different than what i just said? | 跟我刚才说的 有啥区别 |
[04:07] | I’m changing it back. | 我要染回来 |
[04:13] | Restaurant roof collapse. | 饭馆房顶坍塌 |
[04:15] | Yeah,so far a penetrating abdominal injury,A sucking chest wound and a massive head wound. | 目前一人腹部穿透伤 一人胸部受伤 一人头部重伤 |
[04:19] | Also,there’s an open fracture on the way. do you want me– | 路上还有个开放骨折… |
[04:20] | dr. shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[04:21] | Oh,you’re still here? | 你还加班呢 |
[04:22] | if you’re here,i’m here.There’s an osha investigator waiting in the lobby, | 你在我就在 安全健康监察局调查员在大厅等您 |
[04:24] | And there’s also two tv crews who are asking for a statement. | 还有两家电视台 要您发布消息 |
[04:27] | I told ’em to wait for you. they’re setting up outside. | 让他们在门口等了 |
[04:27] | we cleared the o.r. board,Also,i paged bailey,nelson,altman,hagan and sloan. | 手术安排清空了 医生都叫回来了 |
[04:31] | as soon as i have all of the numbers,i’ll– | – 等确定了人数… – 还需要什么人手? |
[04:32] | Do you want to get anybody else? | |
[04:33] | stop. who do i see first? | 都停下 我该先见谁? |
[04:34] | – the osha guy. – Skull fracture,trauma 1. | – 管理局的人 – 一号外伤室 颅骨骨折 |
[04:37] | Chart,please. | 给我病历 |
[04:38] | try to get as many people as possible Off the backboards. | 尽量让病人都离开担架 |
[04:40] | Clear c-spines clinically, | 排除颈椎创伤 |
[04:42] | But if you’re not sure,wait for x-ray No matter how backed up they are. | 如果难以排除 就等着照X光 |
[04:45] | hey,hold the elevator. | 别关电梯 |
[04:46] | i got it! | 好的 |
[04:49] | Okay,uh,bring the chart,please. | 带上病例 谢谢 |
[04:50] | right away. | 马上 |
[04:51] | Where are they taking my husband? | 他们要带我丈夫去哪 |
[04:53] | uh,he’s going into surgery.His doctors will let us know more soon. | 他需要手术 详情还要等医生通知 |
[04:56] | Can you take a deep breath for me,please? | 深呼吸 |
[04:57] | what do you have,grey? | Grey 什么情况? |
[04:58] | Decreased breath sounds on the left side.Possibly a pneumothorax. | 左肺呼吸音减低 可能有气胸 |
[05:01] | all right,put in a chest tube if you need to.Evaluate and page me if it’s surgical. | 好的 有必要就插胸管 需要手术呼我 |
[05:05] | Sorry. i’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:08] | – nonresponsive– – okay,let me see the chart. | – 没反应 – 好的 让我看看病历 |
[05:11] | Looks like a pretty bad break.You’re gonna have to have that reset. | 看来伤的不轻 需要复位手术 |
[05:14] | i wonder if there’s any chance You could put me in a bed next to that lady? | 能否把我安排在那女士旁边? |
[05:19] | yeah,sorry. it doesn’t work like that. | 对不起 我不管这个 |
[05:22] | Of course. forgive me. | 了解 我忘了 |
[05:26] | I’ve been a head waiter for 25 years. | 我当了25年领班 |
[05:29] | I know how it works. | 我知道这里的潜规则 |
[05:32] | I’ll see what i can do. | 我尽力 |
[05:33] | It’s a depressed skull fracture with a subdural hematoma. | 颅骨凹陷性兼硬膜下血肿 |
[05:36] | All right? let’s book an o.r. | 好了 预定下手术 |
[05:38] | chief. | 主任 |
[05:39] | i need you to reassign some anesthesiologists.You’re being cupid for bailey. | 重新安排麻醉师吧 给Bailey当个月老 |
[05:41] | i don’t do that.I did that once,and she yelled at me. | 算了吧 上次插手 她跟我怒了 |
[05:43] | I’ll be cupid. you just be the chief. sign. | 我来当月老 你还当主任 签吧 |
[05:45] | i am not cupid. | 我不是月老 |
[05:46] | Dr. shepherd,the reporters are waiting for a statement. | Shepherd医生 记者们等着消息呢 |
[05:49] | I have a surgery. | 我有手术 |
[05:50] | well,actually,dr. nelson said He could take your skull fracture. | 事实上 Nelson医生说他可以帮你做 |
[05:52] | You’ve got the trustee’s breakfast in the morning, | 你早上还要跟董事会吃早餐 |
[05:54] | And when the trustees turn on the 11:00 news,It’s your face they’ll want to see. | 董事会希望看到你上11点新闻 |
[06:03] | Watch it! coming through! | 看着点 借过 |
[06:04] | i got the arm. | 胳膊在这 |
[06:05] | what do you got? | 什么情况 |
[06:05] | traumatic amputation through the left distal humerus. | 贯穿左肱骨远端的外伤性截肢 |
[06:08] | Bleeding controlled through pressure. got 10 of morphine. | 已按压止血 用了10单位吗啡 |
[06:10] | Vital signs are stable. | 生命体征平稳 |
[06:11] | Okay,let’s get him in trauma 3,put him on a monitor.Push two of o-neg. | 送三号外伤室 上监视器 输两袋O型血 |
[06:15] | grey,avery,you’re with me. | Grey Avery 你俩来帮忙 |
[06:16] | chief shepherd? | Shepherd主任 |
[06:28] | Can she have some water,please? | 麻烦给她点水喝 行吗 |
[06:30] | I’m afraid she can’t. | 恐怕她不能喝水 |
[06:31] | My–emile,stop. | Emile 别说了 |
[06:35] | My husband and i Have been going to grandinetti’s for 15 years, | 15年来 每逢周五 |
[06:41] | Every friday night. | 我们夫妻都要去葛氏餐厅 |
[06:42] | And sometimes tuesdays. | 有时候是周二 |
[06:46] | emile always takes very good care of us. | Emile总是照顾的无微不至 |
[06:49] | But now it’s time to look after yourself. | 但现在你该多为自己想想了 |
[06:53] | I just thought you’d want someone with you Until you found out that mr. banks was okay. | Banks先生脱离危险前 总要有人陪你 |
[06:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:03] | My patient’s stalking your patient. | 我的病人暗恋你的病人 |
[07:05] | He’s being a good waiter,And apparently,we’re his busboys. | 他是个好领班 显然我们也成了他的小弟 |
[07:08] | Dude gave me 50 bucks to put him next to her.He’s got the hots for her. | 他给了我50块买这床位 爱情的力量啊 |
[07:11] | her husband is in surgery. she’s married. | 她丈夫正在手术 她结婚了 |
[07:14] | You’re just saying that ’cause you think you’re married. | 你这是”已婚人士”的想法 |
[07:16] | His 50 bucks says he makes a move.You in or out? | 这50块证明他打算行动了 赌不赌 |
[07:20] | i’m in,and i am married. | 赌 我就是已婚人士 |
[07:22] | mrs. shepherd? | Shepherd夫人 |
[07:26] | I’m not mrs. shepherd. | 我不是Shepherd夫人 |
[07:28] | You’re not? | 你不是? |
[07:29] | i’m dr. grey. | 我是Grey大夫 |
[07:31] | Right. right. | 对对 |
[07:32] | Um,chief shepherd wanted me to ask you about The trustee’s breakfast in the morning. | Shepherd主任让我问你 要不要一起参加董事会的早餐会 |
[07:35] | You shepherd’s flunky now? is that why he hired you back? | 他雇你回来 就是做跑腿吗 |
[07:38] | I’m on his service this week,and during this transition, | 这周我跟他 |
[07:41] | He needed a little more help on the administrative side. | |
[07:44] | I’m not his flunky. | 我不是跑腿 |
[07:46] | So,uh,will you be going with him to the breakfast Or meeting him there? | 你跟他一起去 还是到那见 |
[07:50] | I,um,am not sure i’m going. | 我…不确定去不去 |
[07:54] | What? no.You have to ’cause you’re his wife. | 不是吧 主任夫人要出席啊 |
[08:05] | Sloan?When did you get in? does mark know you’re here? | Sloan 什么时候来的 Mark知道吗 |
[08:08] | Um,no. my flight got in a little bit early,And i just took a cab over. | 他不知道 航班提前到了 我打车来的 |
[08:11] | i didn’t to bug him or anything. | 就不打扰他了 |
[08:13] | Somebody said that you guys have a free clinic?Do you know where that is? | 听说你们这有免费门诊 知道在哪吗 |
[08:16] | is everything okay? | 出什么事了? |
[08:17] | Oh,yeah. i just want someone to check me out… | 我只想找人检查一下 |
[08:21] | Maybe give me an ultrasound or something? | 给我做个B超什么的? |
[08:22] | yeah,the clinic closed an hour ago. | 免费门诊一小时前关门了 |
[08:26] | Come on. i have a second. I’ll take a peek for you. | 来吧 我有空 我帮你看看 |
[08:30] | Okay,i need another 4×4. | 再来块4×4的纱布 |
[08:32] | Okay,dress him. i’m gonna take another look at the arm. | 给他换好衣服 我再看看胳膊 |
[08:35] | This wound’s completely macerated and contaminated.Why wasn’t this guy brought in first? | 创面浸污严重 怎么这么晚才送来 |
[08:39] | He was lying in dirty dishwater for a while Before they found him. | 发现他之前 他一直躺洗碗水里 |
[08:42] | they forgot i was back there. | 他们忘记我回去了 |
[08:44] | No,i’m– | 不 我… |
[08:46] | It’s all right.I’m not… | 没事 我不是… |
[08:49] | I’m not too big on talking to people, | 我不太擅长和人交流 |
[08:51] | And… nobody talks to me much back there. | 我回去以后 也没人跟我说话 |
[08:55] | They just,you know,bring me the dishes. | 他们直接把脏盘子给我洗 |
[09:01] | I lost my arm. | 我胳膊断了 |
[09:04] | I don’t want to have one arm. | 我可不想只剩一只胳膊 |
[09:06] | I don’t want to be a freak. | 我不想当怪物 |
[09:09] | I-i don’t like people staring at me. | 我不想别人都盯着我看 |
[09:11] | We’re gonna do everything that we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[09:13] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[09:14] | Okay,frankie,i’ll take you up to surgery now. | Frankie 要带你去手术了 |
[09:17] | We’re gonna try and reattach the arm,okay? | 尝试接活断肢 |
[09:20] | We have an o.r. i’ll prep him,work on the stump. | 手术室有了 我来准备 处理断面 |
[09:22] | You debride the arm,tag the vessels,And get it up to me as soon as you can,okay? | 你们清理断肢 标记血管 尽快给我 |
[09:30] | Wow. trauma room barbie. | 外伤室的芭比娃娃 |
[09:35] | Okay,irrigation here and suction,please. | 冲洗这里 再抽吸 |
[09:38] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:39] | Grandinetti’s is gone– a seattle institution. | 西雅图名店 葛氏餐厅不复存在了 |
[09:43] | Hmm. dr. warren,you ever been there? | Warren医生 你去过吗? |
[09:44] | Couple times. good scampi. | 去过几次 炸虾不错 |
[09:46] | Place is so romantic– perfectly lit,intimate, | 那里多罗曼啊 光线幽暗 气氛怡人 |
[09:50] | Those cozy little booths,you know,in back. | 后面那些温馨的小座位 你知道的 |
[09:52] | A 3-0 silk tie,please. | 给我3-0丝线 |
[09:54] | It’s a little too intense for a first date,though. | 但不适合首次约会 太亲密了 |
[09:57] | Bailey,where would you go on a first date? | Bailey 首次约会 你喜欢去哪 |
[09:58] | Isn’t there a dying child somewhere? | 不是有孩子要救治吗 |
[10:00] | no. i had some time,And i wanted to observe one of… one of these. | 没啦 我正有时间 想学学…这个 |
[10:09] | Baby looks perfect. | 宝宝看起来很好 |
[10:11] | Awesome.Um,can i,like,get that in writing? | 太棒了 能给我份书面报告吗? |
[10:16] | Oh,even better.Here is a souvenir. | 有个更好的 照片留念 |
[10:20] | Oh,um… well,don’t you have some kind of, | 你有没有… |
[10:23] | Like,official form Or hospital document that you can give me? | 正式的医院文件可以给我 |
[10:27] | Why do you need an official form? | 你要书面报告做什么? |
[10:29] | Oh,well,that’s none of your business. | 跟你无关啦 |
[10:32] | If you want your official form,it is,sloan.What’s going on? | 你要书面报告 就关我事 到底怎么了 |
[10:37] | It’s for the adoption attorney,okay? | 给收养律师 行吗? |
[10:39] | They need,like,a clean bill of health from me or something. | 他们要我提交健康报告什么的 |
[10:43] | There’s this great couple in san francisco,And they have these two big dogs,and– | 旧金山有对合适的夫妇 他们还养着两只大狗 |
[10:46] | an adoption attorney? | 收养律师? |
[10:48] | Yeah. i mean,i’m not ready to be a mom. | 是啊 我还没准备好当妈妈 |
[10:51] | I’m just– i’m just not ready yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[10:54] | Have you told mark? | 你告诉Mark了没 |
[10:55] | No. and… you’re my doctor,right? | 没有 你是我医生 对吧 |
[10:59] | I mean,don’t you guys have some kind of rule That says you can’t say anything? | 你们有规定 保护病人隐私 对吧 |
[11:02] | Well,i’m not gonna tell him,and neither are you. | 我不会告诉他 你也不能说 |
[11:12] | Do you think she needs an extra blanket? | 你觉得她还需要毯子吗 |
[11:14] | She gets chilled easily. | 她体寒 |
[11:16] | She must be one hell of a tipper. | 她给的小费超多吧 |
[11:19] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[11:19] | Well,i can see why she comes in every week. | 我知道她为什么每周都去 |
[11:21] | I bet you take better care of her than her own husband. | 我打赌你照顾她 比她丈夫照顾的好 |
[11:29] | When she first started coming in,before they met,We had a little game. | 她初到饭馆时 他们还没相恋 我们有个小游戏 |
[11:34] | She would try anything we served. | 她要尝遍我们的饭菜 |
[11:37] | She was adventurous…Fearless. | 她爱尝试 无所畏惧 |
[11:41] | When she’d gone through the menu,I challenged the chefs to come up with something new. | 吃遍之后 我就让厨师推陈出新 |
[11:46] | She became… my favorite part of the week. | 她变成了 我每周的高潮 |
[11:53] | Then one night,she came in with him. | 而有个晚上 她和他一起进来 |
[11:55] | She felt like this was a safe place for a first date. | 说首次约会 这里最保险 |
[12:03] | That ring on her finger? | 她手上的戒指 |
[12:06] | The night he proposed to her… | 那晚 他向她求婚… |
[12:09] | 我把戒指藏在法式炖蛋里 | |
[12:13] | I watched her say yes from the kitchen window. | 我透过厨房窗户 看着她说愿意 |
[12:19] | And they never stopped coming in. | 然后他们就一直来 |
[12:23] | But now he orders for her–Same thing every time. | 但是他每次都点同样的菜 |
[12:29] | For 15 years,I’ve watched their conversations grow shorter and shorter, | 15年来 我看着他们的话越来越少 |
[12:34] | Until now all they do is eat. | 现在 他们就只埋头吃饭 |
[12:39] | She has no children. | 她没有孩子 |
[12:43] | If he dies,she’ll be… | 如果他死了 她会… |
[12:50] | She’ll be all alone. | 她就孤苦伶仃了 |
[12:53] | She’s so afraid. i-i can see. | 我能看出来 她害怕 |
[12:56] | And all i want to do is take her hand in mine And tell her she’ll be all right. | 我想做的就是拉着她的手 告诉她一切都会好的 |
[13:03] | She’ll never have to be alone…If she doesn’t want to be. | 只要她愿意 她就不会孤单 |
[13:14] | You’ll let me know When you have good news about mr. banks,yes? | 有Banks先生的好消息 一定告诉我 |
[13:19] | Yeah. right.Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[13:44] | You can’t leave without telling him. | 你不告诉他 就不能走 |
[13:45] | Yes,i can. i can do whatever i– | 我当然可以 我可以随便… |
[13:47] | sloan. | |
[13:48] | Crap. | 坏了 |
[13:49] | When did you get here?I mean,i thought you were gonna call first. | 什么时候到的 你该先打个电话啊 |
[13:52] | Look. | 瞧 |
[13:54] | oh,my god.Would you look at that? | 天哪 你看见了吗 |
[13:58] | That’s the sloan nose. | 那是Sloan家的鼻子 |
[14:00] | Can you–can you see it?Can you see it? | 你看见了没 |
[14:05] | It’s my dad’s. he has my dad’s nose. | 跟我爸的鼻子一模一样 |
[14:09] | That’s the sloan nose. | Sloan家的鼻子 |
[14:13] | Damn it. will you wait for me? | |
[14:13] | I want to– i want to take you home. | 能等我下吗 我想带你回家 |
[14:16] | I got a surprise for you. oh,could i see this again? | 有个惊喜要给你 我能再看一眼吗 |
[14:20] | the sloan nose. | Sloan家的鼻子 |
[14:29] | You win.He’s been staring at her from his kitchen for 15 years. | 你赢了 要行动他15年前就行动了 |
[14:33] | He’s not gonna tell her now. | 现在肯定不会说了 |
[14:34] | he just did. she was awake the whole time. | 他说了 她刚才一直醒着在听 |
[14:35] | She heard everything. she has to say something. | 都听见了 她会表态的 |
[14:38] | Well,she’s not. he– her husband’s in surgery. | 她不会的 她丈夫正在手术 |
[14:40] | 他们多可悲 你没听见整段故事吗 | |
[14:44] | 50 bucks says she tells him she loves him,too. | 赌50块 她也会表白的 |
[14:47] | you’re on. | 你上道了 |
[14:50] | – I’ve got your keys. – What? | – 你家钥匙在我这 – 什么? |
[14:52] | dr. shepherd told me you might not make it home Before the breakfast, | Shepherd医生说 你早餐之前可能没法回家 |
[14:54] | so i should just ask you What you need from your closet,and i’ll go grab it for you. | 你想穿哪件衣服 我去帮你拿 |
[14:57] | you are not going in my closet.Aren’t you supposed to be a surgeon? | 不用你拿 你到底是医生还是跑腿 |
[15:00] | he really needs you by his side At that breakfast. | 他真的很需要你一起出席 |
[15:02] | i am a surgeon.you tell the chief that i will be in surgery. | 我是个外科医生 你去告诉主任 我那时有手术 |
[15:09] | Uh,so–so i’ll just pick something out for you. | 那我就随便帮你拿一件了啊 |
[15:13] | So… yang’s with hunt,Grey’s with shepherd,torres is with robbins, | Yang和Hunt是一对 Grey和Shepherd Torres和Robbins |
[15:19] | and you were with sloan until he dumped you? | Sloan抛弃你之前 你俩也是一对吧 |
[15:22] | It’s a wonder you guys got any work done. | 你们现在还能共事 真神奇 |
[15:24] | He didn’t dump me.He forgot about me. | 他没有抛弃我 只是忘记我罢了 |
[15:27] | He decided that we were going to start a family And didn’t ask me. | 他单方面决定要组成家庭 却忽略了我的感受 |
[15:32] | He forgot i was even there.He–he just… left me lying in dirty dishwater. | 他忘记了我的存在 把我抛在九霄云外了 |
[15:39] | What? | 什么 |
[15:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:47] | I’m pretty. | 我很帅 |
[15:49] | – What? – In my family,i’m the pretty one. | – 说什么呢 – 在我家 我算最帅的了 |
[15:53] | You know,uh,my eyes and… my smile and my body. | 我双眼迷人 笑容清纯 身材健美 |
[15:57] | I mean,you should see me without a shirt on.It’s– it’s kind of ridiculous. | 果体时超级诱惑的 |
[16:01] | But my family is smart,driven,Crazy overachievers,you know? | 但我家人都是聪明努力的优等生 |
[16:06] | And they look like they’re smart. | 他们看上去就是聪明人 |
[16:08] | They don’t look like me,which had its perks,Except that my family treated me like i’m pretty. | 不像我 虽然长得好 但家人都不把你当回事 |
[16:14] | They expected nothing from me… ever. | 从来不指望我有什么出息 |
[16:18] | They never pushed me,never thought to. | 从不逼迫我干这干那 也没想过 |
[16:20] | So i had to push myself…Hard. | 所以我只好拼命逼我自己 |
[16:24] | I didn’t even tell ’em i was taking the mcat’s Till after i had aced ’em. | 我考入医学院 才告诉他们我参加了考试 |
[16:31] | My point is that you can’t just change your hair. | 我的意思是 光染个新颜色还不够 |
[16:34] | Okay,you want to be unforgettable?You want to not be mousy? | 你想令人难忘 不想再畏畏缩缩的 |
[16:37] | You can’t just change your hair. | 光改变发色是不够的 |
[16:39] | You have to actually change. | 你必须真正改变自己 |
[16:44] | I’m just saying. | 随便说说罢了 |
[16:49] | Okay,i’m removing The glass… very… slowly. | 好了 我要缓慢移除这块玻璃 |
[16:56] | Okay,take this. bovie. | 行了 拿着 Bovie |
[16:58] | Nice work,dr. bailey. | 干得漂亮 Bailey医生 |
[17:00] | Dr. warren,can you believe that dr. bailey Almost left general surgery for peds surgery? | Warren医生 你知不知道 她差点为了儿科放弃普外 |
[17:05] | Did you know that? | 你听说过吗 |
[17:06] | i did not. | 没有 |
[17:07] | Yeah. no,she almost said no to general surgery. | 确有此事 她差点放弃普外 |
[17:10] | But then she thought about it,and she changed her mind. | 但仔细考虑之后 她改变主意了 |
[17:15] | She wasn’t afraid to rethink her decision. She just needed to be asked again. | 她不怕反思自己的决定 你只需要再问她一次就行了 |
[17:21] | i see. | 明白了 |
[17:31] | Do you have my report thing? | 你拿到我的报告了? |
[17:32] | No. | 别着急 |
[17:33] | He took you in,he’s given you money, | 他接纳了你 给你钱花 |
[17:37] | He flew you to l.a. he deserves to know. | 带你千里迢迢飞到洛杉矶 他有知情权 |
[17:39] | So if you’re not gonna tell him,i will. | 如果你不告诉他 那我来说 |
[17:41] | You paged me? what’s going on? | 你呼我 什么事 |
[17:44] | You paged him? | 你呼他了 |
[17:45] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[17:49] | Mark,she’s– | Mark 她打算… |
[17:51] | I’m giving the baby up for adoption. | 我要把孩子送给人家领养 |
[17:54] | I’m not a mom. i’m not ready. | 我当不了妈 我还没准备好呢 |
[17:56] | And i want him to have good parents And a good home. | 我希望他能享受家庭 有父母关爱 |
[18:00] | No,don’t. don’t do this. don’t give this baby away. | 不要 别把孩子送走 |
[18:02] | they’ll love him.They’ll love him more than i will. | 他们好好爱他 会比我更爱他的 |
[18:07] | Give him to me.I’ll take him. | 把他给我 我来养他 |
[18:11] | i’ll adopt him. | 我来领养他 |
[18:14] | I understand. i understand. you’re not ready,but i am. | 我知道你没准备好 但我准备好了 |
[18:17] | And i know i-i don’t have the best track record, | 我知道自己历史不光彩 |
[18:20] | And i–and i should’ve been there for you,and i wasn’t. | 没能陪在你们娘俩身边 |
[18:23] | But i will be there for this baby. please. | 但我会照顾好孩子的 求你了 |
[18:26] | I want him to have a family. and,i mean, | 我想给他一个完整的家庭 |
[18:30] | You’ve been really nice to me the past couple of months, | 我知道 这几个月来你都对我很好 |
[18:32] | But you’re not a family. you’re just a guy. | 但你没有完整的家 就一个单身汉 |
[18:34] | – Sloan,please. – i’ll help. | – Sloan 拜托 – 我来帮忙 |
[18:41] | I’m right across the hall. | 我就住对门 |
[18:44] | And we’re a family,sort of.And… we’re doctors… | 我们也算是一家人 还都是医生 |
[18:48] | And we’re best friends,And… and we’re good people. | 又是挚交 还都是好人 |
[18:56] | Yeah,we’ll…We’ll take care of the baby,together. | 我们会一起照顾好他的 |
[19:03] | We’ll love him… | 好好爱他 |
[19:05] | Really well. | 一定会的 |
[19:09] | Just think about it. | 你好好考虑下吧 |
[19:10] | Go home. we’ll talk about it. | 回到家 我们再商量一下 |
[19:13] | Can we talk about it? | 还有商量的余地吗? |
[19:19] | Yes. yes,we can.We can talk about it. | 有 我们再好好商量一下 |
[19:38] | Ooh,thank god. where’d you get those? | 太棒了 你从哪儿弄来的? |
[19:40] | Patient room. guy’s in a coma. | 是病人的 那家伙昏迷着 |
[19:41] | He’s not gonna miss ’em. anything happen? | 反正他又不能吃 有什么情况不? |
[19:43] | He’s still asleep,But she wants to say something. | 他还没醒 但她貌似有话想说 |
[19:47] | Oh! oh,my god. i’m starving. | 太棒了 我饿死了 |
[19:49] | Ew. these are all half-eaten. | 怎么都咬过了 |
[19:50] | Now you can see what they are. | 这样就知道是什么馅儿了 |
[19:56] | What are we doing? | 这是干嘛呢 |
[19:57] | her boring husband’s in surgery.This dude’s been in love with her for 15 years. | 她无趣的丈夫在动手术 她旁边的家伙守了她15年 |
[20:00] | but she just found out,So we’re waiting to see if she says something. | 但她才知道 我们在等她表态 |
[20:03] | Or if her husband croaks. | 或者他丈夫不行了 |
[20:04] | but it’s okay if he does,because they’re miserable. | 那样倒好了 他们太作孽了 |
[20:07] | I mean,is this what marriage turns into, | 结婚到最后就是这样吗 |
[20:09] | Running out of things to say and changing who you are? | 两人无话可说 被迫改变自己 |
[20:12] | Probably. | 大概吧 |
[20:13] | Well,i didn’t marry derek to be the chief’s arm candy.I’m a surgeon. | 我嫁给Derek 不是为了当主任夫人 我是外科医生啊 |
[20:17] | yeah,you married him for the great surgeries. | 你嫁给他 是为了抢到好手术 |
[20:19] | i didn’t do that either. | 这也不是我嫁他的原因 |
[20:21] | – Right. – you should’ve. | – 你说的对 – 本来就是 |
[20:22] | Ooh. shh. she’s gonna say something. | 嘘嘘 她要说话了 |
[20:24] | She’s gonna wake him up. | 她要把他弄醒 |
[20:26] | what did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[20:44] | She can’t breathe. get a crash cart. | 她无法呼吸了 快拿急救车 |
[20:52] | She’s got a big air leak in her chest tube. | 她的胸管漏气了 |
[20:54] | what’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[20:55] | Let’s keep her on 100% o-2 and get a bronchoscopy. | 给她吸纯氧 进行支气管镜检 |
[20:57] | Grey,see if an o.r. is available just in case. | Grey 以防意外 准备间手术室 |
[21:00] | okay. | 好的 |
[21:01] | she’s having trouble breathing. | 她有点呼吸困难 |
[21:02] | We’ll let you know more as soon as we do. | 我们会及时告诉你情况的 |
[21:06] | we saved the arm. we saved it. we’re ready. | 上肢保住了 准备好了 |
[21:07] | – It’s gonna have to be an amputation. – What? | – 但还是得截肢 – 什么? |
[21:11] | there’s too much devascularized tissue,too much contamination. | 去血管组织太多 污染太大 |
[21:13] | Or we can push antibiotics and let the stump heal, | 我们也可以用抗生素 等残肢愈合 |
[21:16] | – But by that time– – the arm will be dead. | – 但到那时候… – 上肢就没用了 |
[21:19] | – Page me when he’s awake. – i’ll tell him. | 等他醒了呼我 我来告诉他 |
[21:22] | They– they can’t just leave it behind. | 他们不能就这样放弃 |
[21:24] | We could move it somewhere else, attach it to a healthy zone. | 可以把它放别处 移植到正常的地方 |
[21:27] | Don’t tell me,mouse. | 别对我说 胆小鬼 |
[21:29] | i’m– i’m just saying… you know,th-they could– | 我只是觉得 他们可以… |
[21:31] | i’m gonna check post-ops and head back to the pit. It’s gonna be a long night. | |
[21:33] | temporary ectopic replantation! | 暂时异位移植 |
[21:37] | Well,you have– you have to keep the arm alive Until the stump heals. | 在残端愈合前 你们得保持上肢的活力 |
[21:40] | Yes,but in cases involving the elbow– | 但断端在肘上的病例中… |
[21:43] | It’s extreme. he’ll lose range of motion,grip failure– | 由于是肢端 他将失去关节活动度 握持能力 |
[21:45] | He’ll keep his arm. he deserves extreme measures. | 那也能保住上肢 方法极端 可值得一试 |
[21:48] | If the arm is still viable,you can’t just let it die. | 上肢仍然有活力 你们不能置之不顾 |
[21:53] | Has that ever been done before,above the elbow? | 断端在肘上的术式 你做过吗 |
[21:54] | I don’t know,but it could be done. | 没有 但还是可行的 |
[21:56] | You could implant onto the epigastric | 可以移植到上腹部 |
[21:58] | And the,uh,vena commitante. | 通过肢端的伴随静脉暂时性移植 |
[22:00] | Give you a few days for the stump to heal. | 这样就有时间让残端愈合了 |
[22:02] | – i’ve never done one. – Neither have i. | – 我从没做过 – 我也没 |
[22:04] | so? | 那又如何 |
[22:05] | After today,you can’t say that anymore. | 今天过后 你们就有经验了 |
[22:08] | Okay,come on. i told him that we would do everything we could. | 拜托 我们说过要竭尽全力的 |
[22:11] | Do everything that we can. | 竭尽全力啊 |
[22:17] | I’ll call shepherd and let him know. | 我去告诉Shepherd |
[22:19] | Grey,avery,get ready to scrub in. We’re gonna be a while. | Grey Avery 随时待命 还要点时间 |
[22:28] | Okay,that? Not mousy. | 有种 |
[22:34] | You going into surgery now? | 你现在有手术吗? |
[22:36] | There’s this,uh,breakfast. | 有个早餐会 |
[22:38] | I know. i know about the breakfast Because there’s some resident | 我知道 现在有个陌生的住院医 |
[22:40] | that i don’t know Rooting through my closet right now. | 正在翻我的衣柜呢 |
[22:42] | sorry. she’s a little overeager. | 抱歉 她过于热心了 |
[22:44] | I-i have a surgery,And i can’t really give up a surgery. | 我还有手术 我不能放弃 |
[22:47] | No,i wouldn’t want you to. | 我也不想你放弃 |
[22:48] | i mean,just to smile And stand at a podium for the suits? | 我是说 强做笑容 对镜试衣 |
[22:52] | It’s… | 这也太… |
[22:55] | No,you shouldn’t come. | 对 你无需去 |
[22:58] | I– you know,my patient,she’s somebody’s wife,too, | 我的病人 她也是人妻 |
[23:01] | And i’m her doctor,and… | 我是她医生 所以… |
[23:09] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 没问题吗 – 没问题 |
[23:13] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[23:30] | I’ve got a tracheobronchial tear. | 我要行经支气管镜检 |
[23:32] | Transitory ectopic implantation. | 我是暂时异位移植 |
[23:36] | nice. | 不错嘛 |
[23:37] | yeah. | |
[23:45] | I rented a house. it’s amazing. | 我租了间房 特别不错 |
[23:48] | It’s right on the water– a little cottage. | 一个小别墅 就在水边 |
[23:50] | And there are deer– like “bambi” deer– | 那里有像小鹿斑比的鹿 |
[23:52] | And– and singing birds. It’s incredible. | 还有动听的鸟 特别赞 |
[24:00] | I-i found this little secret coffee place | 我还发现一个隐秘的咖啡馆 |
[24:02] | Down the street from here,and,uh… | 就离这儿不远… |
[24:05] | And,oh,i-i was thinking of getting a puppy. | 我还打算养条小狗 |
[24:10] | But,you know,i– you have to be home with a puppy, | 但小狗要人照顾 |
[24:12] | And i– and i’m– and i’m always here. | 我却总待医院 |
[24:13] | So i-i went down to the pound ’cause i-i… | 于是我去参观了宠物收容所 |
[24:17] | I wanted to get it out of my system,You know,the puppy love. | 来满足自己对狗的热爱 |
[24:20] | And i-i held all of these incredibly sweet dogs,And… | 我把它们一一抱起… |
[24:26] | you would’ve been really… | 你肯定会… |
[24:29] | Really proud of me,owen. I didn’t take one home. | 以我为傲的 因为我一只都没带回家 |
[24:33] | I went out and got a fish instead. | 于是我养了条鱼 |
[24:35] | Let me see. what else? oh,i got a bikini wax. | 还有什么呢 对了 我做了私处脱毛 |
[24:37] | Yeah,i got a bikini– an actual wax. | 真正的蜡…脱毛 |
[24:39] | You know,i haven’t had one of those since– | 你知道的 我多久没做过了 |
[24:41] | You remember when i tried to wax myself– | 当我开始涂蜡时… |
[24:42] | – okay,all right,all right. what– what is your point? – You were my best friend! | – 够了 你想说什么 – 你是我的死党! |
[24:51] | My best friend who i could tell everything to. | 我们本无话不谈 |
[24:56] | And now you won’t even look at me. | 但现在你都不肯看我 |
[24:59] | Yeah,’cause you said you love me. | 对 因为你对我说了”我爱你” |
[25:04] | You said you loved me,too,and then… | 你也说过 可接下来… |
[25:08] | And then you chose yang. | 你选择了Yang |
[25:09] | You chose her,too. you chose her,too. | 你不也选了她 |
[25:16] | I feel like i’m cheating on her. | 我觉得我在背叛她 |
[25:20] | When i talk to you,i feel like i’m cheating on her. | 每次和你说话 我都觉得在背叛她 |
[25:22] | So i’m sorry. | 所以 对不起 |
[25:31] | And i miss my best friend,too. | 我也怀念我的死党 |
[25:53] | Don’t you have something else to do? | 大忙人跑这里来干嘛 |
[25:55] | This is the closest i’ve been to inside an o. r. in a week. | 一星期了 这是我离手术室最近的时候 |
[26:00] | last week,i would’ve been paged in to help. | 上周大家呼我做手术 |
[26:02] | Now i’m paged about… Fund-raising brunches. | 可现在 无数的筹钱餐会等着我 |
[26:09] | I’m adopting sloan’s baby. | 我准备领养Sloan的孩子 |
[26:11] | It’s the right thing to do. i think i can. | 理应如此 而且我觉得我能胜任 |
[26:16] | i certainly want to. | 我也希望如此 |
[26:17] | Callie said she’d help. | Callie说她会帮忙 |
[26:23] | I’m having a baby. | 我要有孩子了 |
[26:25] | congratulations. I’m happy for you. | 祝贺 我替你高兴 |
[26:28] | I’m happy for you,too,chief. | 我也替你高兴 主任 |
[26:31] | It’s what you always wanted,right? | 不是正如你所愿吗 |
[26:33] | yep. | 对 |
[26:35] | It’s what i’ve always wanted. | 正如我所愿 |
[26:38] | How is he,Dr. bailey? | 他怎么样了 Bailey医生 |
[26:40] | Looks like you’re nearly done, | 似乎快做完了 |
[26:42] | And it’s just in time for dinner And maybe even some dancing. | 正好可以吃晚餐 跳几支舞也不错 |
[26:46] | if the patient looks good– | 如果病人一切正常 |
[26:47] | he’ll be just fine. | 病人会没事的 |
[26:49] | He won’t be dancing anytime soon. | 但跳舞还不行 |
[26:52] | But when the time comes and he wants to go out dancing, | 但时机成熟 他又想跳舞了 |
[26:56] | He will be perfectly capable Of making that determination himself, | 他完全可以自己决定 |
[27:01] | Without any help from anyone. | 无需旁人帮忙 |
[27:04] | And i don’t need any help here. | 我的手术也不需要什么帮助 |
[27:06] | So if you are through helping me,you can go. | 如果你的热劲退了 可以走了 |
[27:10] | – Well,i just thought that– – now. | – 我刚想到… – 现在就走 |
[27:17] | – She’s nice… Chatty– – stop talking. | – 她人很好 挺能侃的… – 闭嘴做事 |
[27:19] | To be fair,i never said a word about dancing. Although– | 其实我也没说跳舞的事 不过… |
[27:22] | shh. what is all this bleeding? | 这些出血是怎么回事? |
[27:28] | Splenic artery’s torn. | 脾动脉破裂了 |
[27:30] | Oh,he’s gonna lose this spleen. | 看来得切脾了 |
[27:32] | okay,lap pads. | 给我止血纱布 |
[27:35] | Where’s my patient? | 我的病人哪去了 |
[27:36] | no idea. he must have left. | 不知道 八成是走了 |
[27:58] | I need help in here! | 快来个人帮我! |
[28:04] | there you are. I brought your wife’s clothes for the breakfast, | 找到你了 你妻子的衣服准备好了 |
[28:06] | And i made note cards for your speech for this morning. | 明早的演讲 我也准备了卡片 |
[28:08] | – good. go home. – You’re here,i’m here. | – 好的 回家吧 – 你不走我就不走 |
[28:10] | Honestly,i’m happy to help with this stuff. | 老实说 我很喜欢帮你做这些 |
[28:11] | You are? you want to be an executive assistant? | 难道你想做主任助理? |
[28:13] | You should want to do surgery. that’s all i want to do. | 你应该去做手术 我都快想疯了 |
[28:15] | i’m not sure i can. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[28:18] | I… look,i’m grateful that you hired me back. | 你雇我回来 我很感激 |
[28:22] | It’s just been easier to help out with this stuff. | 但做这些要容易多了 |
[28:25] | It’s easier coming back as that | 我更希望回来做这些 |
[28:27] | Rather than coming back as the doctor | 因为作为医生 |
[28:28] | Who made a mistake and killed someone… | 我犯过弥天打错 杀死了… |
[28:30] | Killed someone’s mom. | 一个孩子的母亲 |
[28:32] | And i’m not sure i can be that person. | 我觉得医生我是做不下去了 |
[28:34] | So if you’re not sure that you need me,Then maybe i shouldn’t be here. | 如果你不需要我 我也没必要待这儿 |
[28:37] | Dr. shepherd,i have a patient with an epidural bleed. | Shepherd医生 我的病人硬膜外出血 |
[28:43] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[28:53] | You couldn’t do it? | 你们没做到吗 |
[28:54] | Actually,we could. | 做到了 |
[28:56] | But,um,you need to prepare yourself. | 但你要做好心理准备 |
[28:58] | We needed to take some extraordinary measures. | 手术方法比较极端 |
[29:01] | Your arm needed a blood supply to keep it alive Until we could reattach it, | 在重新移植前 你的上肢需要血供 |
[29:04] | So we had to relocate it To where we could get one. | 在这之前 我们只好将其移至别处 |
[29:15] | is that my arm?! | 那是我的手吗 |
[29:17] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么啊! |
[29:19] | why would you do this to me? | 为什么要这样对我 |
[29:21] | What did you do to me? | 为什么要这样对我 |
[29:23] | it’s– it’s only temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[29:25] | Okay,it– it– just for a few days. | 只需要几天 |
[29:27] | Frankie,this is what you wanted. You– you wanted your arm. | Frankie 你不是想保住你的上肢吗 |
[29:30] | In the right place! | 我是要它回归原位! |
[29:32] | I said i didn’t want to be a freak. | 我说过不想成为怪物 |
[29:34] | You shoulda left me like i was! | 你就应该啥都不做! |
[29:43] | Oh,come on. | 拜托 |
[29:45] | Did you even tell him you’re leaving? | 不说一声 就要走了? |
[29:48] | Look,i-i just wanted a place to stay And some money. | 我来其实只是为了住处和现金 |
[29:53] | I mean,i didn’t know he was gonna care this much. | 我也不知道他会如此关心 |
[29:54] | He bought a crib. | 他还买了张婴儿床 |
[29:56] | Well,he’s a good man,And he’ll be very good to your baby. | 他是个好人 会好好对孩子的 |
[30:00] | You– you could know the baby if mark raised him. | 如果他养 你还可以认识孩子 |
[30:02] | You could come back and visit and– | 时不时回来看看 |
[30:03] | well,i-i don’t want to know where to come back to. | 我不想知道孩子住哪 |
[30:06] | I mean,if i give him to you guys,It’s still my baby, | 要是我把孩子给你们 那他还是我的 |
[30:10] | And i need him to be somebody else’s. | 我得把他给别人 |
[30:14] | I mean,my dad got A clean break from me… | 我爸不是就把界限划得很清楚吗 |
[30:18] | And look at him now. | 看看他现在多么光鲜亮丽 |
[30:20] | Don’t i deserve that? | 难道我不可以这样吗 |
[30:24] | * use the truth * | |
[30:26] | * as a weapon * | |
[30:28] | * to beat up all your friends * | |
[30:32] | Prenatal vitamins are not a joke. take them. | 孕期的维生素是必须的 记得吃 |
[30:34] | And do not skip any doctor’s appointments. | 别错过了定期产检 |
[30:37] | And… if you… | 如果你… |
[30:40] | Get into any trouble Or you have a problem with anything… | 有什么麻烦或困扰 |
[30:47] | Call us. | 打给我们 |
[30:51] | Just… Take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[30:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | * you were restless * | |
[30:59] | * i was somewhere less secure * | |
[31:05] | Mrs. banks. | Banks女士 |
[31:07] | How’s my husband? | 我丈夫怎么样了 |
[31:08] | There’s been some complications, | 有一些并发症 |
[31:10] | But Dr. bailey is working very hard. | 但Bailey医生在努力医治 |
[31:12] | And i’ll let you know more as soon as i do. | 我会及时向你更新情况 |
[31:16] | I-is emile still here? | Emile还在这吗 |
[31:18] | Emile is in surgery. | 他在手术 |
[31:21] | There’s been some bleeding in his brain. | 他脑部出血了 |
[31:23] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[31:26] | Oh,god. | 我的天啊 |
[31:31] | He never said a word… | 十五年来 |
[31:34] | For 15 years. | 他只字未说 |
[31:38] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[31:40] | why do you think i kept going back there? | 你觉得我为什么一直去那家餐厅 |
[31:44] | But then i met bob,And… | 但后来我遇到了Bob |
[31:47] | emile never… | Emile从没… |
[31:51] | I made a choice. | 我做了选择 |
[31:53] | But you kept going back. | 但你还是一直去那 |
[31:55] | I did… Because bob liked it… | 对 因为Bob也喜欢那 |
[31:59] | And i loved bob. | 而且我爱Bob |
[32:01] | It became our place. | 那成了我们的一部分 |
[32:06] | And,yes,he orders for me,Because he knows what i like. | 他确实只为我点那道菜 因为他知道 那是我的最爱 |
[32:13] | And it may seem like we have nothing left to talk about,But… | 表面看起来 我们缺少言语 |
[32:18] | sometimes it’s nice not to have to talk. | 但心有灵犀时 不需要语言 |
[32:25] | 15 years ago… | 15年前 |
[32:27] | I made a choice. | 我做了选择 |
[32:30] | And i keep making it every day. | 而且我从来不后悔 |
[32:34] | That’s what marriage is. | 这就是婚姻 |
[32:40] | I can’t get this bleeding under control. | 我无法止血 |
[32:44] | Okay,more suction,more. | 好 继续抽吸 |
[32:46] | The middle meningeal artery is completely severed. | 中间的脑膜动脉受损很严重 |
[32:49] | What did i miss? I’ve– i’ve been literally watching this guy all night. | 我忘了什么 我一整晚都看着他 |
[32:52] | – How could i have missed– – you didn’t miss anything. | – 我怎么会忘了… – 你什么也没忘 |
[32:54] | the first c.t. was negative. There were no neurological symptoms. | 第一张CT显示阴性 没有脑神经异常 |
[32:57] | It’s the kind of bleed you never know about until it’s too late. | 这种出血 发现时通常为时已晚 |
[33:00] | – is it too late? – I don’t know yet. bipolars. | – 现在算太晚吗? – 我还不知道 非死必活 |
[33:04] | b.p.’s 80 over 60 and falling. | 血压80/60 还在下降 |
[33:06] | Push another atropine. | 再打一针阿托品 |
[33:09] | damn it. Come on. Damn it. come on. | 见鬼 见鬼 |
[33:12] | Stay with me now. come on. stay with me. | 活过来 活过来 |
[33:15] | Come on. stay with me. stay with me. come on. | 活过来 活过来 |
[33:19] | come on. | 活过来 |
[33:32] | The dude waited on tables And watched his life happen without him. | 这家伙目睹着爱人的生活 而主角却是别人 |
[33:36] | He’s probably better off. | 这倒算是好归宿了 |
[33:42] | i can’t. I can’t do this. | 不行 我做不到 |
[33:43] | i can’t just– I can’t just watch people die. | 我不能看着别人这么死去 |
[33:50] | i can’t. I-i shouldn’t have come back. | 我不该回来的 |
[33:53] | I… i… | 我… |
[33:54] | Listen… | 听着 |
[33:57] | I made a mistake last year. | 去年我犯了个错误 |
[34:02] | I almost walked away. | 几乎就想撒手不干了 |
[34:06] | If you don’t feel the losses… | 如果没感受过失去的痛苦 |
[34:10] | If they don’t hurt you And humble you… | 没有受过伤害 遇过挫折 |
[34:13] | That’s when you know You’re not cut out for this kind of work. | 你才不适合这份工作 |
[34:20] | You can be a good surgeon,kepner. | 你能成为一名好医生的 Kepner |
[34:23] | It’s why i brought you back. | 所以我才唤你回来 |
[34:34] | Congratulations. you know,i thought we’d lost him,But you managed to– | 恭喜呀 本以为救不活了 但你还是… |
[34:37] | i can’t talk to you. | 我不能跟你说话 |
[34:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:40] | um… Look,i’m– i’m sorry. | 呃…对不起 |
[34:42] | I thought you and i might get to– | 我以为咱也许能一起去… |
[34:44] | I can’t talk to you. you make me nervous. | 我不能跟你说话 你让我感到紧张 |
[34:47] | I… forget what i… And i… | 我忘了要说的 而且… |
[34:52] | say things i don’t want to say. | 还乱说一通 |
[34:54] | And i can’t j– i just go stupid. | 总没法…大脑瞬间空白 |
[34:58] | I… I like you. that’s all. there. | 我喜欢你 就是这样 |
[35:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:04] | And so if you want to go to dinner,fine. | 如果你想约我吃饭 没问题 |
[35:06] | I will show up and try to talk. | 我会赴约 努力跟你说话 |
[35:09] | – how’s tomorrow night? – Fine. i might have surgery. | – 明晚怎么样 – 没问题 我可能有手术 |
[35:12] | Well,i-i might join you. | 没事 一起来 |
[35:15] | * how many stars you think you possess? * | |
[35:18] | * how many in your butterfly net? * | |
[35:21] | * build me a star in your forehead * | |
[35:25] | You can tell your patient her husband’s gonna be okay. | 去跟你的病人说吧 她丈夫没事了 |
[35:28] | What about emile? | Emile呢 |
[35:30] | Shepherd said there was no way to know | Shepherd也说不准 |
[35:31] | it was detectable Until it was too late. | 这种症状无法预知 |
[35:34] | Here. | 给 |
[35:37] | I think this means you win. | 不是你赢了吗 |
[35:38] | I know. i don’t want it. | 我知道 我不想要 |
[35:40] | Well,i don’t want it either. you would’ve won anyway. | 我也不要 你肯定会赢 |
[35:44] | – You think? – Of course. that’s her husband. | – 真的吗 – 当然了 那是她丈夫 |
[35:47] | Grey. you ready to scrub in? | Grey 你有时间来吗 |
[35:50] | I have a valve replacement. | 我这有个瓣膜移植手术 |
[35:52] | You know,i… | 我吧… |
[35:57] | Yang is still here. can she do it? | Yang还在 让她做行吗 |
[36:01] | we have to keep reinventing ourselves… | 每时每刻 |
[36:04] | almost every minute… | 我们都要突破自我 |
[36:07] | because the world can change in an instant… | 因为世事变换 从不停歇 |
[36:10] | Hello,Mrs. banks. | 你好 Banks夫人 |
[36:12] | How’s emile doing? | Emile怎样了 |
[36:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:17] | We did everything we could,But the bleeding in his brain was too severe. | 我们尽力了 但他脑出血很严重 |
[36:22] | I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[36:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:46] | and there’s no time for looking back. | 无暇追悔 |
[37:00] | All those people out there,They just want to stare at me. | 那边的人 都想盯着我看 |
[37:05] | They do. | 是的 |
[37:07] | the doctors want to see you. | 那些医生想看看你 |
[37:08] | They want to ask you questions Because you’re very rare… | 他们有一大堆问题想要问你 因为这个手术极其罕见 |
[37:13] | And special. | 还很特别 |
[37:15] | And there might be press,and there’s | 外面可能还有媒体 |
[37:18] | a personal injury lawyer Floating around somewhere | 甚至来了处理人身伤害的律师 |
[37:20] | that thinks that restaurant Might owe you a lot of money. | 认为那家餐厅 可能要赔你一大笔钱 |
[37:26] | How much money? | 有多少钱 |
[37:27] | Sometimes change is good,right? | 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
[37:38] | I don’t believe you. | 真不敢相信 |
[37:40] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要做这些的 |
[37:42] | I wanted to,before you got home. | 我想在你回家前搞定的 |
[37:44] | And you don’t have to do what you offered to do. | 你不必这样帮我的 |
[37:47] | I’m not gonna hold you to that. | 别指望我因此感激涕零 |
[37:49] | – mark– – But thank you so much for offering. | – 但还是谢谢你 |
[37:53] | And,uh… | 其实… |
[37:56] | It could be kinda great,right? | 这样也挺好的 对不 |
[38:00] | sometimes the changes are forced on us… | 有些改变 亦是身不由己 |
[38:10] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[38:14] | sit down. | 坐下 |
[38:30] | sometimes they happen by accident… | 有些改变 亦是水到渠成 |
[38:37] | Oh,get used to it. i’m keeping it. | 你习惯一下吧 我不染回去了 |
[38:39] | You should. you’re moving on. | 挺好的 你向前看了嘛 |
[38:41] | I mean,i-i didn’t mean that was a bad thing. | 我不是说这样不好 |
[38:44] | It’s what you should do. | 你就应该这样做 |
[38:46] | I hate valentine’s day. | 我讨厌情人节 |
[38:48] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[38:54] | and we make the most of them. | 而我们只管恣意挥洒 |
[39:09] | Hey,owen. | |
[39:12] | uh,d-do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[39:13] | – Oh,i’ll– i’ll wait in the car. – No,no,stay. | – 我去车里等你 – 不 你留下 |
[39:15] | it’s– it’s– it’s fine if you stay. | 没关系 你留在这儿 |
[39:18] | I said that i-i love you,And it’s out there, | 我是说了”我爱你” 明明白白摆在眼前 |
[39:20] | and i know that i can’t unring the bell. | 我也知道覆水难收了 |
[39:22] | But i’m– i’m unringing the bell. i-i take it back. | 但我会努力克制 收回我所说的 |
[39:25] | – i’m gonna go. – No,no,stay. | – 我还是先走了 – 不用走 |
[39:27] | I miss my friend,owen. More than anything,i miss… my friend. | 我怀念死党Owen 胜过一切 |
[39:33] | The rest i can deal with. i can deal with it. it’s… | 剩下的事 我能处理好 |
[39:36] | I have a job that i love And an amazing student to teach, | 我有顺心的工作和上进的学生 |
[39:42] | And i’ve got a– i’ve got a cottage with deer | 还租了一套乡村别墅 |
[39:44] | And a fish and various waxed body parts. | 还买了条鱼 做了蜜蜡除毛 |
[39:47] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我没事的 |
[39:51] | You and i are gonna be friends. | 我们还是最好的朋友 |
[39:54] | And you’re doing a valve replacement with me in ten. | 你十分钟后 跟我去做瓣膜置换术 |
[39:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:00] | Go prep 22-19. | 去给2219房的病人做术前准备 |
[40:03] | Okay. | 遵命 |
[40:06] | I’ll see you at home. | 我在家等你 |
[40:08] | we have to constantly come up with new ways to fix ourselves. | 于是我们想出新招 抚平伤痛 |
[40:14] | You can’t unring the bell. | 说出去的话 泼出去的水 |
[40:18] | I know. | 我明白 |
[40:21] | But i’m gonna try like hell. | 但我会拼命去试的 |
[40:25] | so we change. | 于是我们欣然改变 |
[40:27] | we adapt. | 于是我们主动适应 |
[40:34] | – Good to see you,chief. – good to see you,too. | – 很高兴见到你 主任 – 你也一样 |
[40:39] | – you didn’t have to come. – i know i didn’t. i chose to. | – 你不一定要来的 – 我知道 但我还是想来 |
[40:44] | – Shall we go in? – Yes. | 我们进去吧 |
[40:47] | ***** | Shepherd夫妇 |
[40:49] | we create new versions of ourselves. | 不断发掘新的自己 |
[40:52] | – Mrs. shepherd?! – i know. | – Shepherd太太?! – 我知道啦 |
[40:54] | – Mrs. shepherd? – i know. | – Shepherd太太? – 别嚎啦 |
[40:57] | I don’t do brunches,I don’t miss surgeries, | 我不喜欢早餐会 也从没放弃过手术 |
[41:00] | and i don’t do valentine’s day. | 而且我不过情人节 |
[41:02] | we just need to be sure that this one is an improvement over the last. | 芝麻开花节节高 |
[41:07] | You’re gonna have to make this up to me with a lot of sex. | 这下你可要好好补偿我 |
[41:09] | Yes,dear. | 遵命 亲爱的 |
[41:15] | greys anatomy s06e14 |