时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | surgeons are detail-oriented. | 外科医生关注细节 |
[00:11] | we like statistics and checklists and operating procedures. | 喜爱数据 清单和手术 |
[00:16] | our patients live because we enjoy following the steps. | 照章办事才能治病救人 |
[00:19] | but as we much as we’d love to always rely on the numbers… | 虽然我们极力循规蹈矩 |
[00:23] | the plan… | 按部就班 |
[00:24] | we also know that some of the greatest medical discoveries have happened by accident. | 但众所周知 有些伟大的医学发现只是妙手偶得 |
[00:38] | karev, you still need a lift to–oh, my– | – Karev 你要不要… – 天啊 |
[00:39] | oh, my god!what are you doing?! get out! uh… | 我的天! 你进来干吗! 出去! |
[00:43] | wh-why are you naked? oh. | 你干嘛光着身子? |
[00:45] | – i should go. – god. | – 我赶紧走吧 – 上帝啊 |
[00:48] | no, please don’t be mad. derek was supposed to be alex. | 别生气 我本以为是Alex |
[00:51] | okay. well, alex left ten minutes ago. | Alex十分钟前就走了 |
[00:53] | and since when are you two still– | 你们从什么时候开始… |
[00:54] | since you caught us the first time. | 从被你发现的第一次 就一直在一起 |
[00:57] | lexie, this is alex we’re talking about. | Lexie 这可是Alex啊 |
[00:59] | emotionally, he’s like me three years ago. | 感情方面 他跟三年前的我一样 |
[01:02] | you can’t be having feelings for him. you realize that. | 跟他谈恋爱行不通的 你搞搞清楚 |
[01:04] | yeah, of course not. no. it’s–it’s just sex.okay? | 我知道 我们只是相互慰藉 行了吧? |
[01:07] | there’s no feelings involved. | 不会上升到爱情的 |
[01:09] | right.because you are a no-feelings type of girl. | 你怎么可能对他没有感觉 |
[01:14] | your heart lives in your vagina. | 你跟人家上床 肯定是对人家有感觉的 |
[01:17] | it… does not. | 你…乱讲 |
[01:19] | okay? i swear. it’s… not this time. | 我发誓 这次不一样 |
[01:22] | okay. sure. | 好吧 |
[01:25] | my heart does not live in my… vagina. | 我跟人家上床 不一定…要有感觉的 |
[01:32] | mold–penicillin. | 真菌里发现青霉素 |
[01:35] | poisonous tree bark– | 有毒树皮里找到治疗疟疾的灵药(奎宁) |
[01:37] | – a cure for malaria. – morning. | |
[01:39] | a little blue pill for high blood pressure… | 蓝色用于高血压的蓝色药片 (蓝色药片一般用于降血压/镇静/镇痛药) |
[01:41] | impotence be damned. | 也可治好阳痿 (伟哥也同时是蓝色的) |
[01:42] | what’s going on? huh? | 什么事? |
[01:46] | gotta go. | 走了 |
[01:48] | oh, my god! dude! | – 我的天! – 哥们儿! |
[01:50] | why is this my morning? | 为啥我一大早看到的尽是这个啊 |
[01:51] | so i flip the patient into trendelenburg. | 然后我把病人移到垂头仰卧位 |
[01:54] | teddy yanks out the arterial cannula… | Teddy拔出动脉插管 |
[01:56] | and connects the arterial line to a venous line, | 将动脉与静脉连接 |
[01:58] | and then sets up retrograde cerebral perfusion. | 实施逆行脑灌注 |
[02:01] | i mean, like, she was on fire. i was on fire. | 感觉我俩真神了 |
[02:04] | the whole o.r. was on fire. | 整个手术室都神了 |
[02:09] | what? | 怎么了? |
[02:11] | nothing. nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:13] | just… you two are… | 只是 你们俩… |
[02:15] | you two are friends now. | 现在成了朋友 |
[02:17] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:18] | and hey, you know… yocan be her friend, too. | 嘿 你也可以和她做朋友的 |
[02:22] | i never asked you not to be. | 我没说不让啊 |
[02:24] | you decided that all on your own. | 不理她 是你自己的决定 |
[02:27] | so… be her friend. | 还是和好吧 |
[02:30] | it’s hard for us to accept that it’s not always the hard work… | 我们总不愿意承认 努力和专心… |
[02:32] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:33] | or attention to detail that’ll give us the answers we’re looking for. | |
[02:36] | dr. hunt i– i just paged you. | Hunt医生 我刚才呼你来着 |
[02:39] | uh, there’s a trauma on the way. here it is. | 有位外伤患者要送来 说来这就来了 |
[02:42] | we’ve got a 41-year-old motorcycle daredevil | 41岁摩托超胆侠 |
[02:44] | with a closed head wound, penetrating neck wound and multiple blunt traumas. | 闭合性头部创口 颈部贯通伤 多处钝挫伤 |
[02:48] | what was the dare? | 怎么个超胆? |
[02:49] | riding without a helmet apparently. | 显然是飙车不带头盔 |
[02:50] | he’s still got some brain waves left, but barely. | 脑电波极其微弱 |
[02:53] | but sometimes we just have to sit back, | 有时 我们只需静坐一旁 放松身心 等待发现的美妙降临 |
[02:56] | – relax and wait for the happy accident. – oh! oh, my god! oh, my god! | |
[02:59] | that isn’t gonna help. | 别光说不动 |
[03:01] | greys anatomy season 06 Episode 16 | |
[03:03] | mnh-mnh. i’m on trauma today, yang. this one’s mine. | 我今天跟外伤科 Yang 这病人是我的 |
[03:05] | – i touched him first. – gary from legal. | – 是我先摸到他的 – 我是法律顾问Gary |
[03:07] | i need a statement from one of you about that fall. | 你们谁跟我说说刚才车子的翻倒 |
[03:10] | you two decide. | 你们俩自己合计啊 |
[03:12] | you’re not even wearing scrubs. | 你都没穿灭菌服 |
[03:13] | damn it. this is not over. | 靠 跟你没完 |
[03:15] | have fun with gary from legal. | 和法律顾问Gary相处愉快哈 |
[03:23] | one…two, three. | |
[03:26] | teddy, hey. i have an old patient up in oncology. | Teddy 嘿 肿瘤科来了我的一个老病号 |
[03:28] | and i know that you’re really busy with surgeries and st-staring at owen hunt… | 我知道你手术很忙 还要忙着偷瞄Owen Hunt |
[03:34] | what? | 什么? |
[03:35] | i’ve tried to ignore it, the staring. | 我本来不想注意你的偷瞄 |
[03:37] | but ever since christmas, with the guitar and the singing | 但从圣诞节开始 吉他弹唱啊 |
[03:39] | and the stolen looks–well, i noticed it, and i can’t… | 偷瞄啊 被我发现了 我无法… |
[03:42] | unnotice it. it’s just, i kinof… | 无视 我就是.. |
[03:45] | i like to fix things–people. i like to fix people. | 喜欢劝慰别人 |
[03:48] | oh, no, no. dr. hunt and i– | 你误会了 我和Hunt医生 |
[03:50] | ooh, don’t,’cause then you’re just lying, and that’s no good | 别说了 说了也是骗我 骗人可不好 |
[03:54] | my point is, you’re staring and you’re sad. | 你一直有偷瞄 还悲戚戚的 |
[03:56] | and i think that you need friends that aren’t owen. | 我认为你需要新朋友 |
[03:58] | and that’s where i come in, with the fixing. | 所以我来了 来劝慰你 |
[04:00] | you’re going to be friends with me. | 你要跟我交朋友咯 |
[04:03] | i am? | 是吗? |
[04:04] | mm-hmm. yeah. i’m an awesome friend. | 是的 我是个很好的朋友哦 |
[04:05] | so tonight you’ll come out with callie and me–girls’ night. | 今晚你和我还有Callie出去疯一下 纯女生聚会 |
[04:08] | oh, ooh. maybe bailey will come, too. | 噢哟 说不定Bailey也会来哦 |
[04:14] | say yes to girls’ night. | 你还没答应我呢 |
[04:16] | yes to girls’ night. | 好吧 我答应 |
[04:18] | problem solved. now for my patient. | 问题解决了 现在说我的病人 |
[04:20] | elliot meyer. he needs a lung transplant. | Elliot Meyer 需要肺移植 |
[04:22] | oh, hey. uh, i’m down with a l-lung transplant. | 嘿 我想参加肺移植手术 |
[04:25] | oh, no… because you slept with my girlfriend, | 不行 因为你跟我女朋友上过床 |
[04:28] | and i find at when i look at you,i want to hit you with a brick. | 我每次看见你 都想用砖头拍死你 |
[04:31] | dude, that was, like, years ago. | 别这样啊 都陈芝麻烂谷子了 |
[04:33] | maybe, but jealousy’s a green-eyed monster, | 确实 但是嫉妒可是个绿眼怪 |
[04:36] | and if you ask any one of my kids, they’ll tell you, | 你去问问我的小病号们 他们会告诉你 |
[04:37] | there’s no reasoning with a monster. | 跟怪兽讲道理是行不通的 |
[04:40] | dude, run away before i find a brick. | 是不是真要等着我找砖头拍你 |
[04:43] | as my new friend, don’t judge me for that. | 我俩刚成为朋友 可别光凭我刚才的举动评论我 |
[04:46] | so… my patient, been treated… | 话说回来 我的病人一直服用… |
[04:49] | i get it. you’re upset little sloan is gone. | 我理解 你女儿走了 你很伤心 |
[04:51] | but screwing drug reps is not gonna make you feel better. | 但跟医药代表乱搞不能解决问题啊 |
[04:54] | yeah, it is. | 能解决的 |
[04:56] | no screwing drug reps in my hospital. are we clear? | 不许在医院里跟药代乱搞 清楚没? |
[05:00] | you were much more fun when you weren’t chief.you know that? | 你还是没当主任的时候比较好玩 |
[05:02] | get outta here. | 出去吧 |
[05:06] | dr. webber.welcome back. | Webber医生 欢迎回来 |
[05:08] | oh. thank you, dr. sloan. | 谢谢 Sloan医生 |
[05:10] | richard, how’s your first day back? | Richard 第一天回来感觉如何? |
[05:12] | uh, well, so far, so good. | 目前为止还好啦 |
[05:15] | i had to drop this off. | 我拿这个给你的 |
[05:18] | i’m sorry you have to do this. | 抱歉让你这么做 |
[05:19] | well, this drug testing, it’s part of the rehab program. | 尿检是戒酒程序里规定的 |
[05:22] | just run it under a john doe, would you? | 不记名帮我检测吧 |
[05:24] | of course.whatever you need today, richard, and i mean that. | 当然 今天满足你一切要求 Richard |
[05:27] | a low-stress day, let’s start there– | 一开始别给我太大压力 |
[05:31] | routine surgeries, a light schedule, home by 5:00. | 只做常规手术 不要安排太多 5点我就下班 |
[05:34] | done. | 没问题 |
[05:42] | yeah, i said that. she slipped. | 我说了 她滑了一下 |
[05:45] | the only person liable here is you for keeping me from my surgery. | 应受罚的是你 不放我去做手术 |
[05:48] | call my driver and tell him there’s still time | 打电话告诉我的司机 如果他直接过来 我还能赶上飞机 |
[05:50] | toake my flight if he comes straight here. | |
[05:52] | you passed out in a restaurant and you have abdominal pain. | 你在餐厅晕倒了 还伴有腹痛 |
[05:55] | you’re not getting on a plane. | 今天不能上飞机了 |
[05:56] | the pain’s gone, and whatever caused it can wait till i get home. | 现在不痛了 有啥病可以回家再看 |
[05:58] | now let me off of this damn thing. | 快放我下来 |
[06:00] | we’re done here, right? | 问完了吧 |
[06:01] | sir, i need you to move to this gurney. | 先生 您得挪到轮床上 |
[06:04] | – i got this, yang.all right? – you’re not even in scrubs. | – 这是我的病人 Yang? – 你没穿灭菌服呢 |
[06:05] | sir, i need you to stay calm so i can do a proper examination. | 先生 您好好躺着 我仔细给您检查 |
[06:08] | tell this lady to back off, jackie. jackie? | – 叫这个丫头走开 Jackie |
[06:11] | whatever. it’s not– | 没你的事 不是… |
[06:12] | look, i’ve already paged bailey, and he’s not cardio. | 我呼了Bailey 而且他也不是心外科的病 |
[06:14] | – so you can lose interest, yang. – yeah, we’ll see about that. | – 你就别管了 Yang – 检查完再说 |
[06:17] | sir, i’m a surgeon, a very good one. | 先生 我是一名优秀的外科医生 |
[06:20] | so is my grandson.so why don’t you take your hands off me? | 我孙子也是 你别碰我 |
[06:23] | wait, he’s your grandfather? | 等等 他是你爷爷? |
[06:24] | i’m serious, okay? i can handle this till bailey gets here. | 说真的 Bailey赶来前我来处理 |
[06:26] | no, because you’re not allowed to treat family members, | 不行 因为医生不能亲自治疗家庭成员 |
[06:28] | and he has midepigastric tenderness and guarding. | 他中上腹腹肌紧张 还有压痛 |
[06:30] | it could be ascending cholangitis. | 可能是上行性胆管炎 |
[06:32] | ascending cholgitis? really? | 上行性胆管炎?真的? |
[06:34] | with only one of the symptoms of charcot’s triad? | 只有Charcot三联征的一项 你也敢诊断? (charcot三联征: 腹痛 寒战高热 黄疸) |
[06:40] | you’re a doctor? | 你是医生? |
[06:40] | apparently a much better one than you are. | 很显然比你高明多了 |
[06:43] | dr. harper avery. | Harper Avery医生 |
[06:45] | and your name, doctor? | 这位医生 你叫什么? |
[06:48] | harper avery. | |
[06:50] | uh, no. that’s my name. | 那是我的名字 |
[06:52] | as in the harper avery award? | Harper Avery奖的那个? |
[06:54] | bingo. get a new surgeon, jackie,one with a pulse this time. | 没错 Jackie 给我换个医生 这回要脑子清醒的 |
[06:59] | you’re harper avery’s grandson? | 你是Harper Avery的孙子? |
[07:04] | i misdiagnosed harper avery in front of harper avery. | 我就在Harper Avery眼皮下把他误诊了 |
[07:07] | do you know what that does to my chances of one day winning a harper avery? | 这对我日后获Harper Avery奖 影响多大啊 |
[07:10] | well, could die before then. | 没事吧 那时他可能早死了 |
[07:12] | i mean, he could die today even. | 我说 甚至他今天可能就不行 |
[07:14] | i just need to operate on my motorcycle daredevil guy,and i’ll be fine. | 如果能修理好那摩托超胆侠 我就不会这么郁闷了 |
[07:16] | is it true harper avery is here? | Harper Avery真在这儿吗? |
[07:19] | so derek walked in on her naked this morning in alex’s bed. | 一大早Derek在Alex床上看见她赤果果 |
[07:23] | – meredith! – what? | – 干嘛啊? |
[07:25] | – oh, i’m just cheering her up. – she’s having a bad day.be generous. | 逗她乐嘛 她今天很杯具 大度点儿啦 |
[07:28] | you know what? you can’t be having feelings for karev. | 知道吗 你不能对Karev动情 |
[07:30] | he’s like meredith three years ago. | 他就象三年前的Meredith |
[07:32] | – i said that. – i don’t have feelings for alex. | – 我也这么说来着 – 我没对Alex动情 |
[07:34] | yes, you do. your heart’s, like, in your vagina. | 不可能 你和人家上床就是对人家有感情 |
[07:37] | – i said that. – oh, my god. | – 我也这么说来着 – 天呐 |
[07:38] | you are both monsters. we’re like… | – 你们俩都是怪物 – 我们… |
[07:41] | yang, i heard you met harper avery. | Yang 听说你见着Harper Avery了 |
[07:43] | did you know that pretty boy’s grandfather was god? | 你知道那帅小伙的爷爷是位大牛吗? |
[07:45] | i didn’t know. that is kinda cool, though. | 不知道诶 不过真酷啊 |
[07:47] | no, it’s not cool. | 一点儿都不酷 |
[07:48] | okay, he’s an entitled brat with no skills except a really good bloodlin | 他啥本事没有 就有个好血统 |
[07:52] | it is not jackson’s fault that he’s related to harper avery. | 和Harper Avery做亲戚 不是Jackson的错 |
[07:55] | oh, whatever, ellis grey’s daughter. | 行了吧 Ellis Grey的女儿 |
[08:02] | how do i look?chiefly? | 我看上去怎样? 象不象主任? |
[08:04] | what, are you nervous? | 咋啦 你紧张了? |
[08:05] | he’s one of the most powerful surgeons in the country. | 他可是举国闻名的医生啊 |
[08:07] | he’s just a guy who happens to have an award named aft him. | 他不过是个普通人 碰巧有个以他命名的奖项而已 |
[08:10] | whatever,ellis grey’s daughter. admit it. you want to meet him, too. | 行了吧 Ellis Grey的女儿 承认吧 你也想见他 |
[08:13] | – ll, yeah. – thank you. | |
[08:16] | hey,here are we on him? | 嘿 进展到哪儿了? |
[08:17] | he was on his way up to the o.r. when he started bleeding out. | 来手术室的路上他就开始大出血 |
[08:20] | want to give us a hand here, yang? | 能搭个手吗 Yang? |
[08:22] | oh. big boy needs a little help. no problem. watch and learn. | 哟 大男孩也需要帮忙 没问题 学着点 |
[08:27] | clamp. | 钳子 |
[08:28] | – see? this is why i don’t want you to drive! – i had to get my medication! | – 所以我不让你开车嘛! – 我得去取药! |
[08:31] | – the store was gonna close! i’m so— can we not yell? | – 药店快关门了! – 声音能小些吗? |
[08:34] | – please. maybe. – no, actually. | – 拜托 – 不行 |
[08:36] | my mother’s almost completely deaf, | 我妈快聋了 |
[08:38] | a fact she refuses to accept, which is why | 她又死不承认 |
[08:40] | she won’t learn sign language or get a hearing aid. | 所以她不肯学手语 还不用助听器 |
[08:43] | – so we yell. – don’t talk to her. talk to me. | – 所以我们都得喊话 – 别和她说 和我说 |
[08:45] | i’m just telling them what happened! | 我只是告诉他们发生了什么! |
[08:48] | she stole my car… again. | 她把我车偷去开 不是第一次了 |
[08:50] | there’s a tenderness over the zygomatic process and a hematoma to the left temporal area. | 颧骨突起处有伤口 左颞区有血肿 |
[08:54] | okay. run a head and face c.t. i’ll get sloan and shepherd. | 好 给头部做CT 我去找Sloan和Shepherd |
[08:57] | she’s got a ruptured tendon in her knee that will need surgery. | 她膝盖肌腱断了 需要手术 |
[08:59] | so she’ll be off her feet for a few weeks. | 所以未来几周都得卧床 |
[09:01] | so more waiting on her hand and foot? brilliant. | 还要伺候她? 好嘛 |
[09:05] | – i saw that, kathy! – they’re taking you for scans! that’s all we said! | – 我看见你的表情了 Kathy! – 他们带去你扫描! 说的就这些! |
[09:09] | just quiet down. let the nice doctor do her work. | 安静点儿 让医生好好工作 |
[09:12] | why is this taking so long?! shh! | – 干嘛这么久?! – 嘘! |
[09:14] | is it me or are those two women terribly annoying? | 是我不够淡定 还是她俩太吵? |
[09:17] | my apologies, dr. avery. | 抱歉 Avery医生 |
[09:19] | we’re working on getting you up to your own room as soon as poss– | 我们尽快给您安排单间 |
[09:21] | you said that before. | 你之前就这么说过了 |
[09:23] | are you the same shepherd who did the clinical trial on the gliomas? | 你就是那个 搞神经胶质瘤临床试验的Shepherd? |
[09:27] | yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[09:28] | you brought me a neurosurgeon for some abdominal cramps? | 我只是腹痛 你给我找来个神经科医生? |
[09:31] | no, i–dr. shepherd is our chief of surgery, sir. | 不是的 Shepherd是我们外科主任 先生 |
[09:35] | i don’t need a cruise director. i need an experienced surgeon. | 我不要巡视的主管 要经验丰富的医生 |
[09:39] | page dr. grey. | 找Grey医生 |
[09:42] | i’m dr. grey. | 我就是Grey医生 |
[09:46] | either the world’s most talented plastic surgeon works here | 要么是世上最棒的整容师在这儿 |
[09:49] | or you’re not ellis grey. | 要么你不是Ellis Grey |
[09:51] | she was my mother. she passed away. | 她是我妈 去世了 |
[09:57] | i-i didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:59] | uh, my condolences. | 节哀呵 |
[10:01] | who else then? | 还有别人吗? |
[10:03] | does, uh, richard webber still work here? | Richard Webber还在吗? |
[10:05] | yes. | 在的 |
[10:06] | uh… unfortunately,he is, uh, he is not available today. | 遗憾的是 他今天不行 |
[10:10] | push 2 of ativan. percy, let’s get him on his side. | 加两单位安定 Percy 我们把他侧过来 |
[10:12] | – cristina, watch that neck. – oh, my god! what are they doing to that man?! | – Cristina 稳住脖子 – 天呐! 他们在干吗?! |
[10:16] | oh! okay. applying pressure. | 止血 |
[10:18] | – get him back into the room. – i’ll page dr. webber. | – 回病房去 – 我来呼Webber医生 |
[10:23] | as you can see, you’ve got dilated bowel here and here, | 如您所见 您肠管扩张 这里 还有这里 |
[10:28] | indicating an obstruction. | 说明有障碍物 |
[10:30] | it’s a good thing that our young dr. avery brought you straight in. | 所幸小Avery医生及时把您送来 |
[10:34] | dr. bailey can do the surgery right away. | Bailey马上能进行手术 |
[10:36] | was it a student, webber? a board member’s wife? | 是和学生吗 Webber? 某个董事的老婆? |
[10:42] | what?no one gives up a chief of surgery gig, | – 什么? – 没人会轻易放弃主任职位 |
[10:45] | and, uh, they don’t ask you unless it’s for something juicy. | 如果不是有内情 他们不会让你退位的 |
[10:48] | so who were you slipping it to? | 所以你是上了谁了吗? |
[10:50] | grandpa!i’m sorry, dr. webber. | 爷爷! 抱歉 Webber医生 |
[10:52] | it was a joke. he doesn’t get me. | 玩笑而已 他没生气 |
[10:55] | so, webber? | 你能治吗 Webber? |
[10:57] | uh, dr. webber decided to focus on his research. | Webber决定要专注科研 |
[11:00] | oh, the research line. well, either way, | 科研啊 不管怎样 |
[11:04] | at least you’ll be free to do my surgery. | 至少你还是能给我手术的 |
[11:06] | dr. bailey is more than capable of performing the surgery– | Bailey医生非常胜任手术 |
[11:09] | i want webber. no offense. | 我要Webber 绝无冒犯 |
[11:12] | none taken. | 没事 |
[11:15] | and i wanto watch. | 我还要观摩 |
[11:18] | what? | 什么? |
[11:19] | i’m going to be awake for my surgery, watch. | 手术过程我要清醒 观摩手术 |
[11:24] | so much for the low-stress day. | 看来压力不大是不可能的 |
[11:29] | a year after mr. meyer’s lymphoma went into remission, | Meyer先生的淋巴瘤好转一年后 |
[11:32] | he was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis, | 他被诊断为肺纤维化 |
[11:34] | a condition that he developed as a side effect | 是化疗辐射产生的副作用 |
[11:36] | to the radiation he received during his cancer treatments. | |
[11:39] | this isn’t new information. | 这不是新闻了 |
[11:41] | i thought you said you could help. | 你说过能治的 |
[11:43] | yeah, but they’re new to the case,and it’s important to review the entire history. | 他们才接手 重温病史很重要 |
[11:46] | great. uh, can’t you do that on your own time? | 很好 你们就不能另找时间重温吗 |
[11:48] | jill. sorry. | Jill 不好意思啊 |
[11:50] | my sister usually waits a few more minutes before going full bitch on new guys. | 再过会儿 我妹妹就要挑新医生的刺了 |
[11:54] | all right. let me tell you what i know. | 好吧 我来说说 |
[11:57] | it is gonna be very difficult to find you a new set of lungs. | 要找到全新的两个肺 难度很大 |
[12:01] | donor lungs are scarce. | 捐献的肺少之又少 |
[12:02] | 85% get thrown out because they get too inflamed while the donor is brain dead. | 脑死后捐献的肺 85%因感染而被丢弃 |
[12:07] | and because your cancer could come back with the immunosuppressants you’d be on, | 加上你用的免疫抑制剂会使癌症复发 |
[12:12] | you are considered a very high-risk candidate. | 我们认为你的肺移植会是高风险 |
[12:16] | there are just too many other patients on the list that are lower risk. | 等候移植的还有很多低风险患者 |
[12:19] | elliot survived leukemia and lymphoma. | Elliot白血病和淋巴癌都捱过来了 |
[12:23] | nobody does that, but he did. | 别人都不行 但他挺过来了 |
[12:25] | he deserves lungs. | 他值得换肺 |
[12:28] | unfortunately, these are the rules the transplant board sets out. | 不幸的是 移植委员会规则如此 |
[12:32] | i… i’m sorry. | 我…很抱歉 |
[12:38] | dr. altman, have you looked into the research they’re doing with ex vivo transplants? | Altman医生 你读过体外培养再移植术的文献吗? |
[12:42] | ex vivo? | 体外培养再移植术? |
[12:43] | well, it’s a procedure where they take damaged donor lungs– | 捐献的肺受损时通常会被抛弃 这手术就是在体外循环基础上修复 |
[12:45] | the ones we would normally throw away–and repair them on bypass. | |
[12:48] | are we doing one? | 我们要做这个吗? |
[12:50] | let me guess.you want on my service to make up for the fact | 让我猜猜 你想借我的手术 补偿你在Harper Avery前的颜面尽失 |
[12:52] | that you humiliated yourself in front of harper avery. | |
[12:55] | how’d you hear about that? | 你怎么也知道? |
[12:56] | you made fun of me. | 你之前取笑过我 |
[12:58] | okay. fine. | 好吧 |
[13:01] | yes, i-i humiliated myself in front of harper avery. | 没错 我在Harper Avery前丢脸了 |
[13:04] | and my daredevil gorked before we could operate on him. | 而我的超胆侠又在手术前死翘翘了 |
[13:07] | so i am available for your ex vivo lung case. | 所以我乐意加入体外培养再移植术 |
[13:11] | i don’t have an ex vivo lung case | 我没要做这个手术 |
[13:13] | because it’s only been done in switzerland and in canada | 因为这只在瑞士和加拿大有先例 |
[13:15] | on patients in much better shape than our patient. | 他们的病人情况比我们这个要好很多 |
[13:18] | yes, but… | 没错 但… |
[13:20] | okay, performing a procedure as hard-core as this | 你看 乘Harper Avery在医院这会儿 做这么个漂亮的手术? |
[13:23] | while harper avery is in the hospital? | |
[13:25] | well, i mean, he could hear about it and like it and–and he’s a god who hands out awards. | 他可能会听说 或许还很喜欢 他可是颁奖之神唉 |
[13:29] | yeah, i don’t care about awards. | 我对奖项不感兴趣 |
[13:30] | oh, come on. only people who never win awards ever say that. | 行了吧 只有获不了奖的才那么说 |
[13:36] | so you think this could be an ex vivo lung case? | 你觉得能做体外培养吗? |
[13:38] | i do not have feelings for alex. | 我对Alex没感情 |
[13:41] | i do not care. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[13:50] | ah, here we go. | 好嘛 |
[13:52] | he’s giving them the speech. | 他又在长篇大论 |
[13:54] | what speech? | 谈论什么 |
[13:55] | about the wonders of medicine. | 唠叨医学奇迹 |
[13:58] | about how as surgeons, you know, | 唠叨医生应该… |
[14:00] | we’re meant to push boundaries and do what no one has ever done. | 打破常规 勇为人先 |
[14:04] | – sounds motivating. – it’s cheesy is what it is. | – 挺鼓舞人心呀 – 是庸俗吧 |
[14:07] | and you hear it enough times at your grandparents’ dinner table, | 在餐桌上已经听烂了 |
[14:09] | you can’t help but want to be a surgeon when you grow up. | 搞得人一心想做医生 |
[14:12] | you had a dinner table? | 你家有餐桌? |
[14:13] | i didn’t know world-class surgeons had dinner tables. | 没想到世界级医生家也有餐桌 |
[14:16] | i feel gyped. | 我不相信 |
[14:17] | well, that’s ’cause you haven’t heard the speech yet. | 那是因为你没听过他唠叨 |
[14:20] | …to be awake for my own surgery, | 给我做手术 我都要保持清醒 |
[14:22] | but an opportunity like this, to be a student again, | 把握机会 认真学习 |
[14:25] | get a new perspective– | 获得全新的视角 |
[14:27] | it’s what we got into this business for in the first place– | 这就是我们入行最重要的原因 |
[14:30] | those moments that challenge and terrify and dare us | 那充满挑战 令人生畏的时刻 |
[14:33] | to reach the potential that we were meant to reach. | 促使我们挖掘潜能 |
[14:36] | no, let’s stop the talk and get into that o.r. and teach those kids, | 闲话少说 赶紧手术 教教孩子们吧 |
[14:42] | teach ourselves… | 教教我们自己 |
[14:45] | what it means to be great. | 何为伟大 |
[14:51] | i’m sorry. i c’t authorize an awake surgery, no matter– | 抱歉 无论如何 不能批准病人清醒状态下手术 |
[14:54] | we can do it. | 我们能做到的 |
[14:57] | derek, we can do this. | Derek 我们能的 |
[14:59] | that’s what i like to hear. | 这才是我想听到的 |
[15:01] | that’s the way a chief does things. | 这才是主任的风范 |
[15:03] | shepherd, take note. | Shepherd 学着吧 |
[15:15] | dr. webber. | Webber医生 |
[15:16] | derek, i know what you’re gonna say– | Derek 我知道你想说什么 |
[15:18] | no. as the sole person in this hospital assigned to look out for your welfare, | 不行 作为医院唯一管事的人 |
[15:21] | i don’t support this decision. | 我不支持这个决定 |
[15:27] | i apologize… | 我道歉 |
[15:29] | chiefshepherd. | Shepherd主任 |
[15:35] | – you really want to do this thing? – i do. | – 你真想这么做吗 – 是的 |
[15:42] | it’s on you, then. | 那归你负责了 |
[15:47] | thank you for your help on that project. | 谢谢你在这个项目上的帮忙 |
[15:49] | same time tomorrow? yeah. | – 明天同一时间? – 好的 |
[15:54] | oh, let me guess.still no call from little sloan. | 让我猜猜 还没小Sloan的消息 |
[15:56] | nothing. but it’s okay. i’ve moved on. | 确实 但无所谓 我已经往前看了 |
[15:58] | okay. yeah, getting out of bed and not wearing sweats around the apartment all day | 好吧 每天起床 不是总想着性事 |
[16:03] | is a sign of progress. | 那才算是进步 |
[16:05] | sleeping with the nurses? not so much. | 乱搞护士可不算 |
[16:07] | well, i wouldn’t have to sleep with nurses if you’d put out. | 如果你愿施”援手” 我就不找护士了 |
[16:10] | i’m in a committed, loving adult relationship. | 我处在一段忠诚美好的恋爱中 |
[16:13] | – tried that. didn’t work. – okay, whatever. | – 老一套 没用的 – 好吧 随你咯 |
[16:15] | just come take a look at this face c.t. on my patient.come on. | 来看下我病人的面部CT吧 |
[16:23] | get the hell outta here, karev. | 给我滚出去 Karev |
[16:26] | – what? – get the hell out. now! | – 什么 – 快给我滚出去 马上! |
[16:30] | what was that? | 怎么了 |
[16:31] | i don’t like that guy. | 我不喜欢那家伙 |
[16:33] | oh, he slept with lexie once, mark.you two were broken up. | 他和Lexie睡过一次 Mark 你俩都分手了 |
[16:35] | actually, he’s, uh… never mind. | 其实他…当我没说 |
[16:38] | you don’t sleep with another man’s girl. | 朋友妻 不可欺 |
[16:40] | – i learned that the hard way. – oh, well played. | – 我深有体会啊 – 说得好 |
[16:42] | oh, don’t buy that. he’s acting out because | 别相信他 他在演戏 |
[16:44] | he can’t deal with the real human emotions he’s having. | 因为他处理不了自己的真实感情 |
[16:46] | ask him how many nurses he’s slept withtoday. | 问问他今天睡了几个护士 |
[16:48] | you’re sleeping with nurses now? | 你开始睡护士了啊 |
[16:49] | you said no drug reps. and i’m a grown man. | 销售代表你也不同意 我是成人了啊 |
[16:52] | i can screw whoever i want. | 我想搞谁就搞谁 |
[16:53] | not in my hospital. | 在我的医院就不行 |
[16:54] | – what are you gonna do, fire me? – maybe i will. | – 你想怎样 炒了我吗 – 没准 |
[16:56] | all right. all right. enough with the testosterone.mrs. nelson’s scans are up. | 好了 注意和谐 Nelson的扫描出来了 |
[16:59] | no bleed. no fracture. | 没有出血 没有折损 |
[17:02] | – she’s good. – she’s deaf. | – 她很好 – 她聋了 |
[17:04] | yeah. how’d you know that? | 是的 你怎么看出来的 |
[17:06] | she’s got otosclerosis– abnormal bone growth in the middle ear. | 她得了耳硬化症 中耳有异常骨头生长 |
[17:09] | if i just remove the bones, she’ll be able to hear again. | 如果我移除这些骨头 她就能恢复听力了 |
[17:12] | wait. you can restore her hearing? yeah. | – 等等 你能恢复她的听力? – 是的 |
[17:14] | but she’s been deaf for years. | 但她聋了好几年了 |
[17:15] | yeah. she doesn’t have to be. | 是的 本不该如此 |
[17:17] | – just because you removed the bone? – what’d i just say? | – 就靠你移除那些骨头? – 我刚怎么说的 |
[17:20] | she doesn’t have to be deaf anymore. | 她再也不会听不见了 |
[17:22] | i can fix it. i’m that good. | 我能治好她 我就是这么牛 |
[17:25] | you still want to fire me? | 还想炒我吗 |
[17:31] | not a bad looking bowel, is it, webber? | 我肠子不难看吧 Webber |
[17:33] | no, sir. if i had to guess,i would say it was the bowel of a 50 year old. | 可不 这肠子跟50岁的一样 |
[17:38] | suction, dr. grey. | 抽吸 Grey医生 |
[17:40] | dr. grey, i’ve got a question for you. | Grey医生 我想问你 |
[17:44] | it’s of a personal nature. | 关于你个人的 |
[17:46] | yes, sir? | 是的 先生 |
[17:48] | if your mother was still working here, | 如果你母亲还在这里工作 |
[17:51] | would you have chosen to, uh, | 你会不会想自食其力 |
[17:53] | study at a-a different, lesser quality hospital | 选择另外一个 |
[17:57] | in order to avoid the advantages of her legacy? | 实力稍逊的医院实习呢 |
[18:03] | i’m waiting here, dr. grey. | 我等着你回答呢 Grey医生 |
[18:06] | um… dr. webber, | Webber医生 |
[18:08] | what do you think about intraoperation dye to help determine intestinal viability? | 术中染色 能否帮助检查肠管活力呢 |
[18:13] | uh, well, they say that it enhances clinical judgment.i’m not real sure. | 据说能增强临床判断 我不确定 |
[18:18] | i don’t get it.why does he get to scrub in on his own grandfather’s awake surgery? | 我搞不懂 他为什么能 参加他爷爷的无麻醉手术? |
[18:22] | the same reason why harper avery personally requested meredithgrey to be his resident. | 和Harper Avery钦点Meredith 做他的住院医生一个道理 |
[18:27] | nepotism sucks. | 裙带关系太恶心了 |
[18:30] | hey, you, uh, want to go grab a bite? | 去吃”小餐点”吗 |
[18:34] | no. | 不了 |
[18:35] | actually, i am… full. | 实际上 我很…饱了 |
[18:38] | really? ’cause you didn’t seem full last night. | 真的吗 昨晚没吃饱吧 |
[18:40] | i said no. | 我说不了 |
[18:42] | okayi-i am not hungry at all. | 我一点也不饿 |
[18:44] | so just go eat alone. | 你自己去吃吧 |
[18:47] | excuse me. sorry. | 抱歉 借过 |
[18:52] | hey, down in front, bigfoot. | 前面的坐下 大脚怪 |
[18:55] | oh, it’s bigfootow. | 我现在成大脚男了啊 |
[18:59] | well, you know what they say about guys with big feet. | 你知道大脚男的传说吧 (老美迷信脚大的男人 鸡鸡也大=,=) |
[19:02] | shouldn’t you be off learning how to be a surgeon after you let my daredevil die? | 你弄死我的飙车族之后 还敢说自己是外科医生吗? |
[19:06] | my daredevil? he didn’t die. | 我那个飙车族 他又没死 |
[19:10] | after you left,i personally helped preserve his heart function. | 你走了之后 我亲自恢复了他的心脏机能 |
[19:12] | now he’s an organ donor. | 他可是器官捐献人哦 |
[19:28] | b.p.’s dropping. | 血压下降 |
[19:29] | i think i’ve got a bleeder. suction. | 应该是有出血点了 抽吸 |
[19:31] | – did you check the s.m.a.? – yes, it’s okay. | – 检查上肠系膜动脉了没有? – 正常 |
[19:33] | dr. avery, stay calm. | Avery医生 保持镇静 |
[19:34] | i’ll be calm when you find the damn thing. | 你找到出血点 我自然会镇静 |
[19:41] | what’s going on, kathy? | 怎么样了 Kathy |
[19:44] | you’re serious? mm-hmm. | – 真的吗? – 是啊 |
[19:46] | all this time, i just need to make her go to the doctor? | 这么多年来 其实我只要带她来看医生就能解决了 |
[19:48] | well, that doesn’t matter now. | 总之别管了 |
[19:49] | what matters is that dr. sloan can do the surgery right after i operate on the knee. | 在我给膝盖手术之后 Sloan医生就能给她的耳朵动手术 |
[19:53] | that accident might have been the best thing that ever happened to you. | 那车祸真让你因祸得福了 |
[19:55] | what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:57] | who are you? | 你简直神了 |
[19:59] | you’re like some miracle worker or something. | 你真是太神了 |
[20:03] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:05] | thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[20:07] | what the hell is going on? | 到底怎么了啊? |
[20:11] | mom… | 妈 |
[20:12] | – dr. sloan can give you your hearing back! – don’t you dare sleep with that woman. | – Sloan医生能让你恢复听力 – 你敢和这女人睡试试 |
[20:16] | – no?what?! – no. | – 不行吗? 为啥? – 绝对不行 |
[20:19] | dr. sloan, come and tell her yourself. | Sloan医生 麻烦你亲自告诉她 |
[20:26] | mrs. nelson! | Nelson太太 |
[20:29] | i’m dr. sloan! i have some very good news for you! | 我是Sloan医生 有个好消息告诉你 |
[20:35] | okay, shouldn’t we put him out? | 我们要不要全麻他 |
[20:36] | no, don’t put me out. hang another unit of f.f.p. | 不要 再给我挂袋新鲜冷冻血浆 |
[20:40] | 80 over 50. there it is. there it is. i’ve got it. | – 血压才50/80 – 在这儿 我找到了 |
[20:45] | i’ve got it. | 行了 |
[20:47] | okay. | 好了 |
[20:49] | how are you feeling, dr. avery? | 感觉还好吧Avery医生? |
[20:52] | okay. heart rate’s stabilizing. | 很好 心律稳定 |
[20:55] | hang in there just a few more minutes, okay? | 再坚持一小会儿 |
[20:58] | – 3-0 silk, boki. – silk? | – 3-0号丝线 Boki – 丝线 |
[21:01] | no, use chromic. don’t get lazy on me. | 不行 要用铬线 别糊弄我 |
[21:05] | yep, he’s fine. | 很好 他没事了 |
[21:11] | right. | 好吧 |
[21:13] | chromic instead, boki. | 用铬线 Boki |
[21:17] | you paged? | 你呼我 |
[21:20] | oh, my god. are you doing an ex vivo lung repair? | 哦天啊 你在练习体外肺修复术啊 |
[21:23] | my daredevil turned out to be a match. | 我那飙车族跟那孩子配型成功 |
[21:25] | you stole his lungs? | 你偷了他的肺啊 |
[21:26] | no, i did not steal them. | 没 我没偷 |
[21:28] | the transplant team rejected them and were gonna send them to medical waste, | 移植小组拒绝接受 准备当医疗废物处理掉 |
[21:31] | so i just redirected them to medical research. | 我只是弄来作为医疗研究了 |
[21:35] | now does lexopia want to be badass and help me on this thing or not? | 你要不要叛逆一下来帮我一把呢? |
[21:38] | oh, my god. yeah. | 天啊 当然了 |
[21:40] | okay, so i ventilated the lungs with, uh, c-o-2 and nitrogen from the pump. | 我用泵给肺脏通入二氧化碳和氮气 |
[21:49] | – um,you hear about harper– i heard about ur motorcycle– | – 听说了Harper的事吗 – 听说你有个飙车族的病人 |
[21:51] | – you go. – no. sorry. you go. | – 你先说 – 不了 你先说吧 |
[21:52] | uh,i was just gonna say,it’s kinda cool,uh,harper avery being here. | 我只想说 Harper Avery居然会在这儿 |
[21:57] | yeah. yeah,yeah,it is. | 是啊 |
[22:00] | and,uh,uh,your– your motorcycle guy? | 那个飙车族呢? |
[22:01] | oh,we lost him,but he’s a donor. | 抢救无效 但他是个器官捐献者 |
[22:04] | well,that’s good. | 挺不错 |
[22:09] | you know,you should come over sometime for dinner. | 找个时候来吃晚饭吧 |
[22:11] | uh,cristina–she– well,she doesn’t cook, | Cristina 她不会做饭 |
[22:13] | but if you rember,i do a mean lasagna. | 但你还该记得 意大利宽面我做得不错 |
[22:18] | – sure. – really? | – 当然好 – 行吗? |
[22:19] | yeah,yeah. sounds fun. | 听起来不错 |
[22:21] | okay. | 好的 |
[22:25] | – uh,i gotta go. – all right,yeah. | – 我得走了 – 好吧 |
[22:28] | uh,talk to you later. | 过会见 |
[22:30] | okay,i know you love yang. | 我知道你喜欢Yang |
[22:32] | she gives you the warm and fuzzies with her magical,special heart skills. | 她很有心外的天赋 让你很欣慰 |
[22:37] | but those lungs you’re transplanting belonged to a patient of mine. | 但是你要移植的那对肺 是属于我的一个病人的 |
[22:40] | and it would mean a lot to turn his death into something meaningful– | 这样虽然可以让他的死更加有价值… |
[22:42] | i’m sorry. what lungs? | 不好意思 什么肺? |
[22:45] | you went behind my back. you used my name. | 你居然瞒着我 利用我的名头搞鬼 |
[22:47] | yes,yes,but we followed the protocol. | 是这样 但我们一直是照章办事 |
[22:49] | – we didn’t tell the patient. – you stole lungs,cristina! | – 我们没告诉病人 – 这对肺是你偷来的 Cristina! |
[22:52] | which they were about to throw out. she was being green. | 这肺本来是要被扔掉的 她不过是“环保”来着 |
[22:55] | oh,well,great. then i don’t have to worry about the thousands of dollars that you spent | 你还在抢救这对肺上浪费了大把金钱 |
[22:58] | and the fact that no one in this hospital has ever tried this before. | 在本院也从来没有手术成功的先例 |
[23:03] | oh,my god. this is about harper avery,isn’t it? | 天啊 是因为Harper Avery 对不对? |
[23:08] | that’s why you did this? | 所以你才这么干 |
[23:09] | why is that such a bad thing? | 这样又有什么不好的呢? |
[23:11] | okay,the point is,is that we could– | 问题是 我们可以… |
[23:13] | – you can pull this surgery off. – oh,wow,thank you. | – 你有能力做这台手术的 – 还真是谢谢了 |
[23:16] | i mean,who needs a harper avery when they’ve got the cristina yang seal of approval? | Avery奖 哪抵得上Yang的一句话 |
[23:19] | – that’s not what i was saying. – all of this ambition of yours, | – 我不是这个意思 – 你的所有这些野心 |
[23:22] | this desperate need to win prizes,it means your priorities are off. | 你这么亟不可待地追逐名誉 你已经轻重不分了 |
[23:26] | – it doesn’t. prizes push us to be better. – they push us to be monsters. | – 不是的 名誉能鞭策我们做得更好 – 名誉让我们迷失本性 |
[23:29] | – oh,so the status quo..not trying then…that’s worse.- hey! the lungs– | – 现在是死马当活马医了 – 嘿 这对肺… |
[23:33] | look. they’re–they’re viable. | 瞧啊 它们活过来了 |
[23:45] | a transplant with repaired lungs has never been done in the united states. | 用修复肺移植在美国从来没有先例 |
[23:50] | the risks are tremendous, | 风险极大 |
[23:51] | and with the amount of radiation that you sustained, | 考虑到你之前的放射剂量 |
[23:54] | there’s no way of knowing how friable your tissue is or if you can even sustain a transplant. | 你的组织可能会相当脆弱 甚至没有办法挺过手术 |
[23:59] | wait. i’m sorry. | 等等 |
[24:00] | are you saying you recommend it,though? | 但是你还是建议冒险一试? |
[24:02] | no,they’re saying they want to give us a pair of hand-me-down lungs– | 他们的意思是 要给你移植一对二手的肺 |
[24:05] | – the ones no one else wants. – these are good lungs. | – 没人会要的肺 – 这对肺是健康的 |
[24:08] | this procedure has allowed us to repair them so they’re virtually the same as– | 我们的体外循环给了我们修复肺的机会 现在这对肺已经跟新的… |
[24:11] | no! we’ll wait. | 不 我们继续等 |
[24:14] | we’ll wait until you get the lungs that you deserve. | 我们要等到一对正常的肺 |
[24:19] | you’re so used to fighting,you don’t even realize… | 你太执著了 连你自己的不自知… |
[24:24] | this is it. | 就这样吧 |
[24:26] | i am sick and i’m tired | 我病了 也累了 |
[24:28] | and i am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[24:33] | no matter what happens,my affairs are in order. | 不管发生什么事情 都是命中注定的 |
[24:35] | your affairs are not in order. don’t you dare say that. | 没有什么命中注定 别这么说 |
[24:38] | dr. robbins,please. | Robbins医生 告诉我 |
[24:42] | is this my best shot? | 这是我最佳的机会吗? |
[24:46] | i’m not your surgeon here,elliot. | 我不是你的外科医生 Elliot |
[24:48] | i have to defer to dr. altman. | 我转交给Altman医生了 |
[24:56] | it’s your only shot. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[25:15] | then,yes. do it. | 那好 做手术吧 |
[25:18] | give me the hand-me-downs. | 给我那二手货吧 |
[25:35] | dr. sloan,good timing.dr. karev and i are pretty much done. | Sloan医生 来得正是时候 我和Karev医生就快做好了 |
[25:37] | what the hell you looking at? | 你看什么看? |
[25:39] | – nothing,i was just– get out of my o.r.,karev. | – 没啊 我就… – 滚出我的手术室 Karev |
[25:41] | mark,you’re way out of line here. | Mark 别太过分了 |
[25:45] | it’s fine. i’ll go. | 没事 我走就好 |
[25:46] | he’s got serial killer eyes. i’m almost done here anyway. | 他瞪我瞪得眼珠子都快掉出来了 反正我快完事了 |
[25:49] | – you sure? – yeah. | – 你确定? – 恩 |
[25:55] | that is enough. | 你够了吧 |
[25:55] | – hey,it’s funny. did you see the guy’s face? – no,it is sad and pathetic. | – 挺有趣啊 你没见那家伙的表情吗? – 不 你太可悲了 |
[25:59] | okay? and you have a choice here. | 你大可不必如此的 |
[26:01] | sloan and her baby leaving you can either be the worst | Sloan和她孩子的离开 |
[26:03] | or the best thing that happened to you. | 也不一定肯定是坏事 |
[26:05] | you can grown up,find a woman to love and have a baby. | 你可以成熟起来 重新找个女人来爱 生个孩子 |
[26:07] | or you can be the ass attending who abuses the residents | 也可以就做个谩骂住院医师的主治 |
[26:10] | and screws whatever walks into this hospital. | 和医院里的女人乱搞 |
[26:13] | so just pick one. | 你自己选 |
[26:17] | would you drape the ear,please? | 耳部手术开始铺巾吧 |
[26:21] | look,it’s not gonna happen,all right? | 不可能的事 |
[26:23] | come on,man. five minutes with your grandpappy.that’s all i ask. | 兄弟 就给我们五分钟见见你爷爷 就求你这一回 |
[26:25] | right,’cause the two of us are such good friends. | 是了是了 我们一直是好哥们儿 |
[26:27] | well,this would go a long way to help that. | 见了你爷爷 以后咱们肯定是哥们儿 |
[26:29] | back off,karev,if anybody’s a friend here,it’s me. | 你靠边 Karev 要算朋友那也肯定是我 |
[26:31] | you’re not meeting him either. | 你也不能见他 |
[26:33] | dude,what happened to mercy west forever | 兄弟 西慈医院 一辈子兄弟啊 |
[26:35] | that was never a thing. now leave. | 根本没这说法 你们走吧 |
[26:47] | i hate it. | 烦死了 |
[26:48] | i hate it when they know i’m related to him– | 我最烦别人知道他是我爷爷 |
[26:51] | the way they treat me,the way they watch me as soon as they find out. | 他们发现后 对我的态度 看我的眼神 |
[26:56] | and i know the name has… helped, | 我知道这名字有时很有用 |
[26:59] | but he is not easy. | 但他可不是个好相处的人 |
[27:02] | brilliant,but really not easy to be related to. | 他很有才 但是要是成了一家人 就总不爱讲道理了 |
[27:10] | it’s him. 9-1-1. | 他出事了 紧急 |
[27:13] | what is it? u paged?are you okay? | 怎么了? 你呼我? 没事吧? |
[27:16] | we never got a chance to finish our talk from this morning. | 我们早上的谈话还没有说完呢 |
[27:20] | our talk?what,are you kidding me? | 谈心 开什么玩笑? |
[27:21] | and you brought dr. grey. that’s good,actually. | 你把Grey医生带来了 正好 |
[27:24] | answer me this time,dr. grey. | 这次可以回答我了吧 Grey医生 |
[27:27] | if a spot was being held for you to study at the greatest hospital in this country, | 如果有一个机会 国内最好的医院 向你敞开大门 |
[27:31] | would you turn it down? | 你会回绝吗? |
[27:34] | a spot? well– | 有机会? |
[27:36] | yeah,he saved a spot for me at mass gen, | 是了 我才刚毕业 |
[27:38] | ever since i graduated, | 他就给我在麻省总医院留了实习机会 |
[27:39] | which is the only reason he came to visit– | 所以他来这里劝我… |
[27:41] | – to try to convince me to take itagain. – it’s an incredible opportunity. | – 劝我回心转意 – 这是千载难逢的机会 |
[27:44] | an opportunity i don’t want. i don’t want to work for you. | 我可不想要这样的机会 我才不要为你工作 |
[27:46] | i don’t want your help. i don’t–look,it’s enough– | 我不需要你的帮助 我…够了 |
[27:49] | no! i decide when i’ve said enough. | 不 够不够由我说了算 |
[27:52] | i–you–you think i am arrogant and overbearing, | 你觉得我又傲慢又专横 |
[27:56] | and you’ve made that very clear,and maybe i am. | 我很清楚 也许我就是这样 |
[27:58] | but i am also your only living grandfather. | 但我也是你的爷爷 |
[28:02] | and it has become very clear to me today that my time is coming. | 今天的事情也说明 我大限将近 |
[28:06] | i don’t–i can’t l-leave– leave– | 我不…我不能就这么离开 |
[28:09] | – grandpa? grandpa?- v-tach. | – 爷爷 爷爷 – 室速 |
[28:11] | no pulse. no pulse here. we need a crash cart in here. now! | 没脉搏了 快推急救车来 |
[28:15] | your c.t. shows that there’s been a complication. | CT显示出现了并发症 |
[28:18] | webber will takeou back into the o.r. | Webber医生会带你去手术室 |
[28:20] | and fix it right away. | 马上修复好 |
[28:22] | fine,but you’re not putting me out. | 好 但不能全麻 |
[28:26] | clearly a mistake was made.i’m not letting that happen again. | 显然是出了差错 我决不允许这样的情况再发生了 |
[28:29] | that’s not gonna happen this time. | 这回不可能了 |
[28:31] | you’re in my hospital today. you will abide by my rules. | 你现在是在我的医院 必须遵照我的规矩 |
[28:35] | that means you go under general. | 你必须全麻 |
[28:36] | your grandson will be sitting in the waiting room as family. | 你的孙子必须作为家属待在等候室 |
[28:39] | you refuse,and i will personally declare you unfit | 如果你拒绝 为了你好 |
[28:43] | to make decisions regarding your own care. | 我会剥夺你拒绝的权力 |
[28:48] | that is how a chief does things.takeote. | 主任就是这么办事的 记好了 |
[28:54] | – have bailey do the surgery.- richard– | – 让Bailey来做手术 |
[28:57] | look,it could’ve been my mistake in there,derek. | 我不能再出错了 Derek |
[29:00] | do you understand what this would mean, | 你知道如果这一次再出错 |
[29:03] | making an error on this man? | 后果会怎样吗? |
[29:06] | i wanna drink, | 我想去喝酒 |
[29:08] | not operate,not hold another man’s life in my hands. | 不想动手术 不想再把别人的性命系于我手 |
[29:12] | so please… let bailey do it. | 所以 请让Bailey来做吧 |
[29:17] | bailey will assist. | Bailey做助手 |
[29:20] | two months ago,you never would’ve told me you wanted a drink. | 两个月前 你绝不会跟我说自己想喝酒 |
[29:23] | you woulda had one. | 你只会闷声去喝 |
[29:26] | you can do this,richard. | 你能行的 Richard |
[29:34] | i get it. | 我懂的 |
[29:36] | you got used to being the one person she could count on. | 以前你是她唯一可以依靠的人 |
[29:40] | and suddenly,you’re supposed to just move on, | 突然之间 生活就变了 |
[29:45] | get a life that doesn’t involve taking care of the one person you thought need you. | 再也不用时刻守候那个仰赖你的母亲了 可以开始新的生活 |
[29:50] | it’s hard. | 是很艰难 |
[29:51] | okay. | 恩 |
[29:53] | yeah. | 是的 |
[29:56] | except,no,i am not gonna miss taking care of her. | 但是我不会怀念照顾她的日子的 |
[29:59] | i wasted years of my life and i was miserable. | 我耗费了多年的时光 过得很艰难 |
[30:04] | but now… | 但现在… |
[30:07] | i can do anything. | 我可以游戏人间了 |
[30:11] | right?i mean,i could… i could move out… | 我可以…我可以搬出来 |
[30:15] | get my own place… | 自己住 |
[30:18] | have men over… | 找个男人 |
[30:21] | men that look like you. | 你这样的男人 |
[30:25] | i was taking care of you,you little tramp. | 是我在照顾你啊 你这流浪鬼 |
[30:30] | mom? | 妈妈? |
[30:33] | no one asked you to move in. | 没人要你搬过来 |
[30:36] | you were getting a divorce. | 你那时正在办离婚 |
[30:37] | you had no place to go. so you came home. | 你无家可归 所以就回来了 |
[30:41] | i didn’t need you to take care of me. | 我不需要你来照顾我 |
[30:43] | i was fine,happy. | 我很好 很开心 |
[30:46] | but i let you,because i was taking care of you. | 但是我让你住进来了 因为我想照顾你 |
[30:51] | you heard all that? | 你都听到了? |
[30:55] | mom,you can hear. | 妈妈 你听得到了 |
[30:58] | – i can? – yeah. | – 我能了? – 是啊 |
[31:01] | oh,my god. i can. i can! | 天啊 我能了 能听到了 |
[31:04] | say something. say something else. | 说点话儿 再说点话儿 |
[31:05] | okay,uh… | 好的… |
[31:08] | i’m moving out,mom. | 我要搬出去住了 妈妈 |
[31:10] | i heard that. | 这我听过了 |
[31:12] | oh,sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:21] | – damn it. – what is it? | – 该死 – 怎么了? |
[31:23] | the tissue is falling apart. the clamp’s not holding. | 组织开裂了 钳子夹不住了 |
[31:28] | get me some umbilical tape. | 给我些脐带线 |
[31:32] | this is why i hate awards. they don’t make us better, | 所以我讨厌这些奖 根本就没有用 |
[31:35] | just more competitive and stupid. and for what? | 只会恶性竞争 这些都为了什么啊 |
[31:38] | to put on a dress and eat a bad piece of fish | 只为穿上晚装 参加晚宴 |
[31:40] | and take home an ugly paperweight that’s gonna sit on your mantel for the rest of your sad, | 然后带块破铜烂铁回去 |
[31:45] | empty,misguided life. | 也无法充实自己悲戚空虚的生活 |
[31:47] | – you could do an interposition vein graft. – what? | – 你可以做间位静脉移植 – 什么 |
[31:50] | you have something to add,dr. yang? | 你有什么要补充的吗 Yang医生 |
[31:52] | no,just… | 没什么… |
[31:56] | you’ve already gotten this far.you could repair the p.a. with a graft. | 你都已经完成了这么多了 用一个移植物来修复肺动脉 |
[31:59] | maybe. | 就有希望 |
[32:01] | no. | 不行 |
[32:06] | i could do a pericardial patch. | 我可以做心包补片 |
[32:08] | – i could use his pericardium to do the repair. – we could start cooling him. | – 利用他自身的心包膜来修复 – 马上开始冷却 |
[32:11] | and arrest the heart. how are we doing on time,grey? | 让心脏停搏 我们进行多久了 Grey |
[32:13] | cold ischemic time– three hours so far. | 冷缺血时间 已经三小时了 |
[32:15] | which means that we still have enough time to save the lungs if we hurry. | 我们手脚麻利点 还是有足够时间移植肺 |
[32:19] | all right,yang,get in there and help me. | 好 Yang快过来帮我 |
[32:21] | clamp. | 夹闭 |
[32:22] | good. here we go. | 好 开始 |
[32:41] | his bowels are all swollen and hardened. | 他的肠道都已经肿胀硬化了 |
[32:44] | the anastomosis is leaking. | 吻合口也渗漏了 |
[32:47] | which explains why he went into shock. | 这就是造成休克的原因 |
[32:49] | all in all,i’d say this is about the best news we could’ve asked for,dr. webber. | 总而言之 算是不幸中的万幸了 Webber医生 |
[32:53] | i don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:55] | his bowels are perforated. he’s leaking intestinal contents. | 他的肠道穿孔 肠内容物渗漏 |
[32:57] | because dr. avery was allergic to the chromic suture. | 因为Avery医生对铬缝线过敏 |
[33:01] | he didn’t know because he was always wearing gloves in his own surgeries. | 他在自己手术时 一直戴着手套所以从来不知道 |
[33:06] | and you couldn’t have known either– | 你也不知道 |
[33:07] | which is why i am smiling behind this mask. | 所以我现在隔着口罩在笑呢 |
[33:13] | get the 3-0 silk ready,boki. | 准备3-0号丝线 Boki |
[33:23] | okay. this is it. | 好了 完成了 |
[33:26] | let’s take him off bypass and see if these lungs can work on their own. | 我们关闭体外循环 看看肺部能否存活 |
[33:30] | clamping. | 夹闭 |
[33:33] | there. | 好了 |
[33:42] | come on. breathe. | 拜托 喘气啊 |
[33:47] | breathe. | 喘气啊 |
[33:49] | breathe,damn it. | 喘气 妈的 |
[34:05] | i just spent the past five hours trying to be okay with the fact | 过去的这五个小时 我已经在努力让自己接受 |
[34:09] | that my only brother was dead. | 我弟弟活不了这个事实 |
[34:14] | and…now you’re saying it worked? | 现在你们却说移植成功了 |
[34:16] | he’s gonna be okay? | 他会好起来吗 |
[34:17] | – barring any complications. – he’s gonna be okay,yes. | – 要是没有其他并发症 – 他会没事的 |
[34:23] | would you like to see him? | 你想去看看他吗 |
[34:25] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:28] | okay,come on. | 跟我来吧 |
[34:37] | so he’s fine. | 他没事了 |
[34:38] | it was an allergy caused by the suture. | 是缝线引起的过敏 |
[34:40] | it was his fault,then? | 那是他的错咯 |
[34:42] | wow.that’s awesome. | 哈 那太棒了 |
[34:47] | why don’t they publish that story? | 这个会不会上报呢? |
[34:49] | yeah,i know. i get it.the famous grandfather, | 我懂你 有个著名的爷爷 |
[34:52] | the legacy he’s trying to force on you, | 他的成就给你带来的压力 |
[34:54] | and you didn’t ask for any of it–trust me,i get it. | 你完全不希望承受 相信我 我懂 |
[34:57] | you’re putting up was and you’re avoiding him | 你疏远他 对他避而不见 |
[34:59] | and you don’t want to introduce him to your friends. | 不想把他介绍给你的朋友们 |
[35:02] | it was the same with my mother. | 我对我妈也是这样 |
[35:04] | but if she were here right now in a room upstairs, | 但要是她现在还活着 |
[35:07] | i would want to go see her and make things right with her. | 我真的想见她 和她好好亲热亲热 |
[35:09] | and i definitely would want to go learn from her. | 而且我一定要再好好向她取经 |
[35:13] | and you still can. | 你还有机会 |
[35:27] | guess who just helped save a guy’s life | 猜猜谁刚才提议做一个前所未有的 超级难度手术 |
[35:29] | by suggesting a highly experimental,awesome procedure– | 从而救了一个病人的命 |
[35:32] | did you tell sloan we were together? | 你告诉Sloan我们睡了 |
[35:35] | what? | 什么? |
[35:36] | look,i like you,and you’re a great time in bed, | 我喜欢你 你床上功夫也很赞 |
[35:38] | but don’t go telling your ex we’re together so you can make him jealous. | 但没必要告诉你前男友 好让他嫉妒 |
[35:43] | i did not tell mark that we were together. | 我没说我们睡了 |
[35:47] | and i am not trying to make him jealous. | 也没想让他嫉妒 |
[35:47] | yeah,right.i’m getting kicked out of o.r.s for a reason. | 那我怎么会无缘无故被踢出手术室 |
[35:50] | for once in my life– for once– | 就这么一次 |
[35:52] | i am doing something that is only for me. | 我完全为我自己着想 |
[35:55] | and it has nothing to do with me having feelings for you | 跟我喜不喜欢你无关 |
[35:58] | or for mark or anyone,really. | 跟Mark也无关 于所有人的无关 |
[36:00] | this is about not feeling. | 这次我是不想恋爱 |
[36:03] | you make me not feel. | 是你的话 我是不会去爱的 |
[36:05] | a-and if you can’t handle that,if you can’t handle being used for sex, | 如果你接受不了这个事实 不想保持纯洁的性关系 |
[36:08] | then please just tell me so that i can find a guy who can. | 那你就直说 我另请高明 |
[36:14] | i’m all about not feeling. | 我对什么都没感觉 |
[36:19] | you’ve been through a lot. i– | 你经历了太多 我… |
[36:21] | look,don’t get all mushy on me.i’m just saying,we’re on the same page. | 别那么矫情了 我俩想的一样就成了 |
[36:24] | and i got a free 20 minutes. | 我还有20分钟空闲 |
[36:27] | you want to go not have feelings somewhere? | 想不想去乐一乐? |
[36:40] | excuse me,doctor. here are your labs. | 不好意思 医生 这是你的检验结果 |
[36:43] | it’s really bad form to cancel plans with new friends. | 取消和新朋友的约会 可不太好 |
[36:46] | you know that,right? | 你明白我说啥 是吧? |
[36:51] | i’ll meet you in 15. | 等我一刻钟 |
[36:56] | so,uh,i heard about the lung transplant. | 我听说了肺移植的事 |
[37:04] | cristina said that you were amazing. | Cristina说你简直神了 |
[37:05] | no,cristina was amazing. | 不 是Cristina厉害 |
[37:11] | you tell her i said that,and you’re dead. | 敢告诉她 你就死定了 |
[37:17] | want to grab a beer,celebrate? | 去喝一杯庆祝一下 怎么样? |
[37:20] | i was gonna heado joe’s. | 到Joe那 |
[37:22] | i’ve got plans,actually. | 事实上 我有安排了 |
[37:24] | ladies’ night. | 姑娘们出去疯 |
[37:26] | i’m–i’m a little scared. | 我有点忐忑 |
[37:30] | i’ll see you tomorrow,hunt. | 明天见 Hunt |
[37:32] | no matter how many plans we make or steps we follow… | 不论我们多想照章办事 按部就班 |
[37:36] | see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:37] | we never know how our day is going to end up. | 结局总是无法预料 |
[37:41] | we’d prefer to know,of course, | 当然了 我们都想知道 |
[37:42] | what curve balls will be thrown our way. | 生活还会给我们出什么难题 |
[37:44] | karev! | |
[37:47] | look,dude,she’s not my girlfriend. | 嘿 哥们儿 她不是我女朋友 |
[37:49] | – so whatever business you two have to work out– i’ll stop. | – 你们两个自己的问题 自己解决 – 我不会再对你吼了 |
[37:52] | the yelling,the throwing you out of o.r.s,it’s over. | 或是把你扔出我的手术室 我停手 |
[38:24] | it’s the accidents that always turn out to be the most interesting parts of our day, | 生活中的那些巧合 才是平常日子里的闪光点 |
[38:29] | of life… | 生活中的闪光点 |
[38:32] | how’s your regenerative medicine research going? | 你的再生医学研究进展如何? |
[38:36] | oh,i put it on the shelf a few years back. | 已经被我束之高阁好几年了 |
[38:40] | i got preoccupied. | 我太忙了 |
[38:46] | that research put you on the short list for my award several times,webber. | Webber 就是那个研究让你好几次 差点就得了我的奖 |
[38:53] | maybe it’s time to dust it off. | 也许是时候重新启动了 |
[38:57] | maybe it is. | 也许是吧 |
[39:00] | the people we never expected to show up… | 那些不期而至的人… |
[39:05] | grandpa. | 爷爷 |
[39:06] | i,um,wanted to introduce you to some friends | 如果你愿意的话 |
[39:11] | if you feel up for it. | 我想介绍几个朋友给你认识 |
[39:15] | bring ’em in. | 让他们进来吧 |
[39:18] | all right. hurry up. come on. | 好吧 快点 来吧 |
[39:21] | – we met,um,uh…already this morning,and i,um,you were– oh,yeah. | 我们见过…今早 我是… 你当时… |
[39:25] | – i was… – spit it out,yang. | – 我是… – 说呀 Yang |
[39:27] | there was,uh,so much going on. | 一下子发生太多事情了 |
[39:28] | start with your name,and we’ll go from there. | 先从你的名字说起 |
[39:31] | – cristina yang. it’s,uh,it’s an honor,sir. it’s,um– it’s nice to… | – Cristina Yang 先生 我非常荣幸 – 很高兴… |
[39:34] | – thank you so much. – officially meet you,dr. yang. | – 非常感谢 – 见到你 Yang医生 |
[39:37] | – and the rest of you? – uh,lexie grey. | – 其余的是谁? |
[39:39] | the turn of events we never would’ve chosen for ourselves. | 柳暗花明不是说来就来的 |
[39:42] | – you won’t make that. – i’ll make it. | – 你做不到的 – 我能做到 |
[39:43] | i told off one of my heroes today. i can do anything. | 今天我和训了一顿心目中的英雄 还有啥不能做的 |
[39:47] | you know,teddy did an ex vivo lung repair today. | Teddy今天做了体外肺修复术 |
[39:50] | that’s pretty incredible. | 简直难以置信 |
[39:54] | I slept with my patient’s daughter just now, | 我刚才和我病人的女儿上床了 |
[39:57] | After restoring her mother’s hearing.Don’t worry,derek. | 是在修复了她老妈的听力之后 Derek别担心 |
[39:59] | I promise never to do it again. | 我发誓再也不会有下次了 |
[40:03] | Wow. We suck. | 咱们真臭 |
[40:07] | They were just leaving. | 他们这就走 |
[40:08] | – We were? – Yeah. | – 我们要走吗? – 是的 |
[40:10] | Right. We were.Night,webber. | 好吧 我们走 晚安 Webber |
[40:15] | Uh… good night. | 晚安 |
[40:22] | I had to pee in a cup today,derek. | Derek今天我在小杯子里尿尿了 |
[40:25] | I had to pee in a cup, and… it was humiliating. | 我得不得尿在杯子里…这是种耻辱 |
[40:29] | And what I did today–Agreeing to the awake surgery– | 今天我都做的事… 我同意给清醒的病人做手术 |
[40:33] | I know I overstepped,but… | 我知道我越界了 但是… |
[40:37] | I needed to feel something other than humiliated. | 羞辱可以忍受 但是我要心有所得 |
[40:41] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:43] | Tomorrow’s another day. | 明天 又是新的一天 |
[40:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:49] | All of a sudden,You find yourself somewhere you never expected to be, | 突然之间 自己开始在新的起点 |
[40:53] | And it’s nice… | 有时候很不错… |
[40:58] | Or it takes some getting used to. | 有时候则需要一段时间来适应 |
[41:00] | Why couldn’t we have gone dancing for girls’ night… | 姑娘们出来疯 我们为什么就不能去跳舞… |
[41:02] | – Or bowling? – We took a vote. You lost. | – 或者打保龄? – 我们投过票 你输了 |
[41:07] | Besides,it’s fun. | 再说 这挺有意思 |
[41:09] | Mm. Says who? | 谁说的? |
[41:10] | Bailey’s face. Look at it. | 快瞧啊 Bailey的脸 |
[41:12] | Go,go,go. Come on,come on,come on. | 快快快 放马过来 |
[41:17] | Aah! That’s all right. That’s all right. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[41:18] | Still,you know you’ll find yourself appreciating it Somewhere down the line. | 有一天 我们会感恩这次新的开始 |
[41:23] | You know,I’m in love with teddy.I love her. | 我爱上Teddy了 我喜欢她 |
[41:26] | You’re like lexie With the inappropriate feelings for inappropriate people. | 你和Lexie一样 爱上不该爱的人 |
[41:29] | What can I say? | 我也没办法啊? |
[41:31] | My heart lives in my scalpel. | 手术刀代表我的心 |
[41:34] | Those were trick balls. Bailey,you just gotta be taller. | – 这几球都有陷阱的咧 – Bailey 你得再长高点 |
[41:37] | I gotta… girl,you know what? | 我要…你丫的 走着瞧吧? |
[41:38] | So you go to sleep each night thinking about tomorrow… | 每晚入梦之前 畅想明天 |
[41:43] | That’s what I’m talking about! Oh,yes! | 这才是狠招啊!好样的 |
[41:46] | Beat that,yang! Oh,no. It’s teddy’s turn. | Yang 试试手吧! 不用 该Teddy了 |
[41:49] | Going over your plans… it’s gonna feel great when you connect. | 重温自己的设想 心神领会就可以欣然入睡 |
[41:51] | Preparing the lists… | 做好充分准备… |
[41:52] | it’s like making your first incision. Take it. | 就像你下第一刀 拿着 |
[41:54] | It’s just you, the bat and the ball. | 只有你 球棒和球 |
[41:57] | Yeah,I’m a badass chick,cristina. | Cristina 我可不是好惹的 |
[41:59] | – I’ve swung a bat before. – Okay,let’s see it. Let’s see it. | – 咱也练过 – 别说大话 手底下见真章 |
[42:01] | And hoping that whatever accidents come your way… | 希冀着你生活中的下一个巧合… |
[42:08] | *** | 会是幸福的结局 |