时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Surgeons aren’t complacent people. | 外科医生从不安于现状 |
[00:07] | we don’t put our feet up. | 绝不停滞不前 |
[00:09] | We don’t sit still. | 绝不坐以待毙 |
[00:10] | Whatever the game is… | 不管挑战什么 |
[00:13] | We like to win. | 我们都要当赢家 |
[00:15] | And once we win, we get a new game. | 一旦赢了 便去寻求新的挑战 |
[00:20] | Today… | 我感觉 |
[00:21] | Feels like the day to me. | 今儿是个好日子 |
[00:23] | I think by the close of business today, i’ve got cartilage in a bottle. | 今天下班前 我的软骨就能搞定 |
[00:28] | What’s with you? | 你咋啦 |
[00:29] | You and derek. | 都怪你和Derek |
[00:31] | You’re all, “don’t screw the nurses and the drug reps. | 你们满口的 “别跟护士和医药代表乱搞” |
[00:34] | ” you did a psych rotation. | 你也去精神科实习过 |
[00:35] | You know what happens when you tell someone not to think about an elephant? | 你知道别去想大象的典故吗 越强调越坏事 |
[00:38] | You spend a lot of time thinking about an– | 你是说你一直在想着… |
[00:40] | i walk around the hospital trying not to make eye contact with the women. | 在医院里 我尽量避免跟女人对视 |
[00:46] | I’m… | 我… |
[00:48] | Lonely and unhappy. | 孤独又忧伤 |
[00:51] | I don’t see how this is a solution. | 不乱搞不是解决之道 |
[00:53] | Find a grown-up who wants what you want and date… | 找个志同道合的成年人 出去约会 |
[00:56] | Like a grown-up. | 成熟点吧 |
[00:57] | I don’t know what that means. | 这算个啥啊 |
[01:04] | …to make a clear mind oncology’s kept you busy– | 治疗项目很多 |
[01:05] | two rounds of chemo, brachytherapy, two rounds of external radiation. | 两轮化疗和放疗 两轮外部照射 |
[01:09] | Not to mention coenzymes, shark cartilage, milk thistle. | 还要补充辅酶 鲨软骨粉 水飞蓟 |
[01:12] | I’m open to, you know, pretty much anything. | 任何治疗我都能承受 |
[01:15] | Except surgery. | 除了手术 |
[01:16] | That’s because surgery’s not gonna work. | 那是因为手术没用 |
[01:19] | We’d like to hear all the options. | 我们想了解所有的可行方案 |
[01:21] | Well, your scans will be back any moment, and i’ll have a look– | 扫描结果马上出来 我要先看看… |
[01:24] | let me tell you what you’ll see. | 我来告诉你扫描结果吧 |
[01:25] | My tumor’s the size of a football. | 我的肿瘤像足球那么大 |
[01:27] | – Audrey– – it’s wrapped around my organs. | – 包裹着我的器官 |
[01:30] | And if you try to cut it out, it’ll kill me. | 如果你要切除肿瘤 我就挂了 |
[01:34] | That’s what you’ll see. | 这就是扫描结果 |
[01:36] | We push ourselves. | 我们奋勇向前 |
[01:37] | Residents, attendings– | 住院医生 主治医生 |
[01:40] | it doesn’t matter how much we achieve. | 结果并不重要 |
[01:42] | If you’re a climber, there’s always another mountain. | 奋斗无止境 |
[01:45] | Uh, hunt. | |
[01:46] | These are your scans. | 这是你要的扫描结果 |
[01:49] | I was just looking around. | 我只是随便看看 |
[01:50] | Uh, that’s quite a tumor. | 这肿瘤可真大 |
[01:52] | – Huge. – There’s probably nothing to be done. | 超大 可能我们也束手无策 |
[01:55] | You mind if i take a stab at it? | 介意我试下吗 |
[01:58] | Well, it sounds strange to you, i’m sure, but, uh, | 你肯定感觉怪怪的 不过… |
[02:01] | i only have a few years left in the game, and there may not be so many big tumors left for me. | 我快退休了 这么大的肿瘤不容易遇到 |
[02:08] | Of course. | 没问题啊 |
[02:09] | – Yore welcome to it. – What are you doing? | – 你可以一试 – 搞什么 |
[02:11] | Thanks, hunt.You’re a good egg. | 谢谢 你人真好 |
[02:13] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[02:15] | I’m sure you’ve got work to do, dr. Yang. | 你有自己的事要忙吧 Yang医生 |
[02:23] | Chart. | 给我病历 |
[02:30] | – What are you doing? – What? | – 你搞什么嘛 – 咋了 |
[02:32] | This is a monster case, and he just stole it from you with some crap about mortality and old men? | 这么罕见的病例 他一句壮士暮年 你就拱手相让了吗 |
[02:36] | He’s playing you. | 他耍你呢 |
[02:38] | – What are you doing? – All right, all right. | – 你搞什么 – 好吧 好吧 |
[02:42] | Dr. Webber. | Webber医生 |
[02:42] | greys anatomy season 06 Episode 17 | |
[02:46] | Dr. Webber, i’d like to keep audrey taylor.She was my case– | 我想继续跟进 Audrey是我的病人 |
[02:48] | you gave it to me. | 你让给我了呀 |
[02:49] | – Oh, no, you swiped it. – Cristina– | – 才不是呢 是你抢走了 |
[02:51] | ’cause it’s got harper avery written all over it. | 那是现成的Harper Avery奖啊 |
[02:52] | When dr. Avery was here, he did mention that i need to dive back into my research. | Avery医生在这时说过 我该重新专于研究 |
[02:57] | This case would be perfect for that– | 这病例是个完美素材 |
[02:58] | richard, this thing is a monster. | Richard 这个肿瘤很危险 |
[02:59] | At best it’s damage control. | 我们最多只能控制病情 |
[03:01] | I’d be operating by the seat of my pants. | 手术要见机行事 |
[03:03] | On the contrary. | 恰好相反 |
[03:04] | A tumor like this calls for a methodical analysis of the scans, a careful plan– | 这么罕见的肿瘤 要认真分析扫描 周密计划 |
[03:09] | – old-school, which– – old? | – 那是老一套了 – 老一套? |
[03:13] | I didn’t see that coming. | 没想到你来这么一句 |
[03:14] | I-i didn’t not mean your age. | 我不是说你的年纪 |
[03:16] | I meant the approach.Let’s not make this personal. | 我是说你的行事方法 对事不对人 |
[03:19] | You just did, ginger. | 你就是对人了 小伙子 |
[03:20] | And you’re right. | 你还就说对了 |
[03:22] | I’ve been resecting tumors since you were in diapers. | 我做肿瘤切除术时 你还穿开裆裤呢 |
[03:24] | In my experience, they demand something a little me elegant than “by the seat of your pants. | 据我的经验 肿瘤就要周密计划 而不是”见机行事” |
[03:30] | ” this ismypatient. | 这是我的病人 |
[03:31] | good morning.Why are we auing? | 早安 吵什么呢 |
[03:32] | That. | 吵这个 |
[03:34] | Big. | 好大啊 |
[03:35] | – Whose patient is this? – Mine. | – 这是谁的病人 – 我的 |
[03:36] | Work on it together. | 那你们一起处理好了 |
[03:38] | Well, the harper avery is an individual award. | Harper Avery奖是颁授给个人的 |
[03:40] | Ah, i see where this is going. | 啊 原来是吵这个 |
[03:41] | A case like this needs an aggressive approach that– | 这种病例需要速战速决 |
[03:44] | sloppy. | 错 |
[03:45] | It requires a methodical analysis– | 需要系统的医学分析… |
[03:47] | – some would say outmoded. – Outmoded? | – 那已经过时了 – 过时了? |
[03:49] | All right. | 别吵啦 |
[03:50] | There’s nothing wrong with a little friendly, professional competion. | 竞争应该友谊第一 专业至上 |
[03:52] | Come up with plans, present ’em to me.I will choose. | 制定计划向我汇报 我来选择 |
[03:54] | Dr. Yang, dr. Grey will assist. | Yang医生 Grey医生协助你们 |
[03:56] | I’m with webber. | 我跟Webber |
[03:59] | What? | 咋? |
[03:59] | He’s got it in the bag. | 他志在必得 |
[04:08] | “i’m with webber”? | “我跟Webber”? |
[04:09] | Why’d you push me to do it in the first place? | 那你刚才干嘛逼我去争 |
[04:11] | Now you’ll know what your plan is and what his plan is. | 玩点无间道 你才能知己知彼 |
[04:16] | Wait.you’re gonna spy on him? | 等等 你要做卧底? |
[04:19] | That’s–that’s cheating. | 那是作弊呀 |
[04:20] | You’re adorable when you’re slow. | 你慢半拍的时候真可爱 |
[04:22] | You have a dark, dark mind. | 你个小调皮 |
[04:28] | Here.Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[04:31] | You working tonight? | 你今晚要值班吗 |
[04:32] | Uh, no.I’m going to yoga class. | 不 我要去上瑜伽课 |
[04:35] | Yeah, there’s nothing about that statement that makes any sense. | 跟啥都不干一样 |
[04:38] | Tuck’s with his father, and the facist vegan next door gave me a yoga class for christmas. | Tuck和他爸 还有隔壁的素食偏执狂 送我一堂瑜伽课 |
[04:42] | No.You’re having dinner with me. | 不 你今晚跟我去吃饭 |
[04:45] | Uh, the facist vegan thinks that yoga’s going to make me a better person, | 那素食偏执狂说 瑜伽会让我提升自我 |
[04:49] | which is unlikely, but if i don’t go, i’ll have to hear about it every time– | 我虽不赞同 但不去的话 她会天天念叨我 |
[04:53] | “well, my back kinda hurts, but the breathing. | 背拉的有点痛 但那呼吸啊 |
[04:55] | I’ve never breathed like that before in my life. | 我从没有过那么美妙的呼吸 |
[04:58] | – what? – | – 啥? – 瑜伽初学者都这么说 |
[05:01] | Tell her that.Have dinner with me. | 你就这么应付她 来跟我吃晚餐啦 |
[05:04] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[05:05] | Now try it. | 来排练下 |
[05:06] | My back kinda hurts, but the breathing. | 背拉的有点痛 但那呼吸啊 |
[05:08] | – I… – I’ve never breathed like that in my life. | – 我… – 我从没有过那么美妙的呼吸 |
[05:10] | More conviction. | 再自信点 |
[05:11] | I’ve neverbreathed like that in my life. | 我从没有过那么美妙的呼吸 |
[05:14] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[05:27] | What? | 干嘛 |
[05:28] | This, um, this patient– | 有个病人 |
[05:30] | i can’t find the heartbeat. | 我听不到心跳声 |
[05:32] | So call the morgue, 40-watt. | 叫太平间的人来啊 小白 |
[05:33] | He’s not dead.He’s sitting up.He’s talking. | 他没死 他坐在那儿 还能说话 |
[05:36] | Dude, you’re lucky you have a famous last name. | 伙计 生于名门完全是运气 |
[05:39] | Take a deep breath, sir. | 深呼吸 先生 |
[05:41] | I’m having… | 我… |
[05:42] | Trouble doing that. | 我没法深呼吸 |
[05:44] | Oh, grow up, todd. | 别装了 Todd |
[05:45] | When he was 9, they removed his right lung. | 他9岁时切除了右肺 |
[05:47] | And now the other one’s crapping out on me. | 现在另一边也要罢工了 |
[05:49] | Or maybe you’re having an anxiety attack because i just asked you to move in with me. | 也可能是你太紧张了 因为我刚要求跟你同居 |
[05:53] | I can’t find his heart. | 找不到心脏 |
[05:54] | Oh, yeah?Me neither. | 是吧 我也找不到 |
[05:55] | No, i really can’t. | 不 我说真的 |
[05:56] | So who’s the 40-watt now? | 到底谁是小白 |
[05:58] | I can’t…I can’t– | 我不能…我不能 |
[06:01] | Get a stat chest x-ray and page cardio. | 送他去照胸片 叫心胸外科的人来 |
[06:06] | There she is… | 在这儿呢 |
[06:07] | By your kidney. | 在肾脏旁边 |
[06:09] | My heart is by my kidney? | 我的心脏在肾旁边? |
[06:10] | That’s why it was hard to hear your heartbeat. | 所以很难找到你的心跳声 |
[06:12] | And without a second lung in your chest cavity, your heart sort of drifted. | 因为缺少一侧肺 心脏偏移了 |
[06:16] | It’s called post-pneumonectomy syndrome. | 这叫做肺切除后综合症 |
[06:18] | And the shifting caused some bronchial compression. | 偏移导致你的支气管受迫 |
[06:20] | That’s why you weren’t able to breathe. | 所以无法正常呼吸 |
[06:22] | I’m the biggest bitch in the world. | 我真是个臭婊子 |
[06:24] | Can you put it back where it goes? | 你能把它放回去吗 |
[06:26] | Yes, we’re gonna use saline implants in your chest to keep it in place. | 能 在胸部植入盐水袋就行 |
[06:29] | Implants?Like what they use for– | 植入盐水袋? 就像用来… |
[06:31] | fake boobs. | 丰胸 |
[06:33] | You want to put– | 你要… |
[06:34] | i can’t have–no.We’re–i– | 不行 我不要… |
[06:36] | i’m a guy.Okay?I’m a guy’s guy. | 我是男的啊 纯爷们 |
[06:38] | Well, you won’t actually see them. | 表面看不见的 |
[06:40] | Yeah, but still. | 我明白 那也不行 |
[06:42] | I mean, come on, man.You know what i’m saying. | 哥们 你知道我什么意思 |
[06:44] | I mean, how am i supposed to, you know– | 我是说 我要怎么… |
[06:45] | what?Pick up women? | 什么? 去找女人? |
[06:48] | You mean how do you explain your boobs to the next chick who’s dumb enough to date you? | 你不知道怎么跟下任蠢女友 解释你的假胸? |
[06:52] | Molly. | |
[06:53] | Molly. | |
[06:58] | Do i have a choice? | 还有别的办法吗 |
[06:59] | Do you like to breathe? | 你想正常呼吸吗 |
[07:02] | So, yes, there is a surgical option.We’re just– | 对 还有别的办法 我们只是… |
[07:06] | uh, we’re still figuring out the best approach. | 还在研究怎么做最好 |
[07:09] | The risks with the surgery are very high. | 手术的风险很高 |
[07:13] | The tumor has compromised the organs to the point where anything we do to try to remove it would– | 肿瘤和器官相连 硬要手术就会… |
[07:18] | would kill me. | 就会死 |
[07:19] | Audrey, ple–you’re not even listening to them. | Audrey 你都没听人家说 |
[07:21] | Okay, it doesn’t make sense.I just want one more month. | 听着 我不需要这个 我只想再活一个月 |
[07:24] | I’m not gonna risk dying before that. | 在那之前决不冒险 |
[07:28] | One more month? | 再活一个月? |
[07:31] | Our daughter’s getting married in a month. | 我们女儿下个月结婚 |
[07:35] | And i would like to see her do that. | 我很期待那一天 |
[07:37] | I would… | 我想… |
[07:40] | I would like to see her on the happiest day of her life. | 我想见证她生命中最快乐的一天 |
[07:43] | Mrs.Taylor, if we don’t try the surgery, you might not make it through the month. | 若不手术 你可能坚持不了一个月 |
[07:56] | Then… | 那… |
[07:59] | I look forward to hearing… | 我想听听… |
[08:02] | What you come up with. | 你们准备怎么做 |
[08:12] | Hi, i’m dr. Grey. | 嗨 我是Grey医生 |
[08:14] | Uh, he’s really hot and his stomach’s hurting so much. | 他发高烧 胃疼得厉害 |
[08:16] | He was fine. | 刚才还好好的 |
[08:18] | We were playing at the zoo one minute, and he was fine. | 我们在动物园玩的时候都没事 |
[08:20] | I don’t–please. | 我不知…麻烦你 |
[08:22] | All right, noah, does it hurt over here? | Noah 这疼吗 |
[08:24] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[08:25] | – Okay, page dr. Robbins, stat. – Right away, dr. Grey. | – 叫Robbins医生 – 马上 Grey医生 |
[08:30] | Hey, um, do you have a minute?I’ve got a question. | 有空吗 想问你点问题 |
[08:31] | – Sure. – I wanted to talk to you about breast implants. | – 行 – 请教下胸部植入盐水袋 |
[08:34] | Really? | 真的啊 |
[08:35] | Good for you. | 我支持你 |
[08:37] | You know, it crossed my mind the first time i saw you, | 我第一次见你 就想到这件事了 |
[08:39] | but i didn’think you were the type to go for it. | 但我以为你没这个勇气 |
[08:42] | No.N-not–not for me. | 不…不是我 |
[08:44] | For my patient. | 是病人 |
[08:48] | Of course. | 当然当然 |
[08:50] | Can i steal him for a quick consult? | 我借他两分钟行吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah, he’s all yours. | 行 交给你了 |
[08:57] | Yeah, i was just… | 我正在… |
[08:59] | She’s what you’re looking for. | 她就是你要找的 |
[09:01] | She’s age appropriate, probably wants kids. | 年龄也合适 可能想要小孩 |
[09:03] | – Ask her out. – I’m not sure that’s gonna work. | – 约她出去 – 这没用 |
[09:05] | Great.Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[09:07] | As you were. | 回去吧 |
[09:10] | Teddy, i’m sorry about that. | Teddy 对不起 |
[09:13] | Your breasts are fantastic. | 你的胸很美 |
[09:14] | I wouldn’t change a thg. | 哪都不用改 |
[09:20] | The patient. | 说病人吧 |
[09:21] | Um, he, uh… | 对 他吧… |
[09:23] | He’s got post-pneumonectomy syndrome, and i wanted to use the implants to stabilize his heart. | 有肺切除后综合症 我想植入盐水袋以稳定心脏 |
[09:29] | Of course.Let me take a look. | 好 我去看看 |
[09:33] | Uh, so asking you out tonight… | 今晚我想约你出去 |
[09:36] | Probably a bad idea? | 这主意可能很烂 |
[09:38] | Y-you think? | 你这么认为哈 |
[09:49] | What? | 咋了 |
[09:50] | Mark sloan just asked me out. | Mark Sloan刚刚约我出去 |
[09:55] | Cool. | 酷 |
[09:56] | No, no, not “cool. | 不 不酷 |
[09:58] | ” mark sloan. | |
[10:00] | Exactly.Why not have a little fun?I mean, mark is like, uh… | 出去爽一下嘛 Mark就像是… |
[10:04] | Candy. | 糖果 |
[10:05] | Eat it and forget about it. | 吃的香甜 忘的快 |
[10:07] | Right?Come on.You know what? | 对吧 就这样吧 |
[10:08] | This might be the best idea i’ve ever had. | 我难得出个好主意 |
[10:14] | Will you, uh, have to resect a part of the diaphragm? | 你要切除一部分隔膜吗? |
[10:17] | Well, most likely. | 嗯 很可能 |
[10:19] | Or i might let you do the resection. | 或者让你来切 |
[10:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:24] | Yep, that or kick you off the case. | 让你切除 或者把你切除 |
[10:26] | Depends on how much you’ve leaked to dr. Hunt. | 就看你怎么玩无间道了 |
[10:31] | I’ve been doing this a long time, dr. Yang. | 我是老手了 Yang医生 |
[10:33] | You’re working for the other side. | 你是间谍 |
[10:36] | Now… | 现在呢 |
[10:37] | There is another option… | 给你另外一个选择 |
[10:39] | If you would like to realign your allegiances. | 重新站一下队 |
[10:44] | Like be a double agent? | 你要我当双重间谍? |
[10:47] | And we could keep looking for more resections for you perform. | 说不定还有别的程序 让你发挥下呢 |
[10:51] | So you think about it. | 想想吧 |
[10:55] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[10:59] | It’s a big tumor. | 这是个大肿瘤呢 |
[11:06] | You rang? | 你找我吗 |
[11:08] | I’m, like, this close to making headway on my cartilage, | 这个软骨 我马上就要有大突破了 |
[11:11] | but i keep getting 42 intern questions an hour. | 但总有数不尽的实习生来烦我 |
[11:13] | Can they rotate through your service just for today? | 今天你能帮我顶顶吗 |
[11:15] | Oh, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[11:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:19] | What is with you? | 你怎么了 |
[11:21] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[11:23] | Is it the guy? | 是不是那个男的 |
[11:25] | It’s the guy? | 是那个男的 |
[11:27] | He brought you coffee? | 他请你喝咖啡了吗 |
[11:28] | No.You think i smile like this for coffee. | 没有 喝点咖啡我怎么会笑成这样 |
[11:31] | Uh, he’s making me dinner. | 他要做饭给我吃 |
[11:33] | He’s cooking? | 他会做饭? |
[11:37] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:39] | What, for food? | 准备吃东西? |
[11:40] | Yeah, i think i can handle it. | 嗯 没问题 |
[11:41] | Uh, no, for sex. | 不是 准备跟他睡 |
[11:42] | What?N–grow up. | 什么…你个小屁孩 |
[11:45] | Oh, give me break. | 饶了我吧 |
[11:46] | How many dates have you had? | 你们约会几次了? |
[11:48] | This’ll be three. | 这是第三次 |
[11:49] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:50] | Yeah, third date’s the sex date. | 第三次就是要上床了 |
[11:52] | And he’sooking for you… | 他还给你做饭 |
[11:54] | At his home… | 在他家 |
[11:55] | Where he keeps his bed. | 放着他的床 |
[11:58] | I barely know the man. | 我才认识他 |
[12:00] | Well, you’re gonna know him a lot better tomorrow. | 没事 明天你就会很了解他的 |
[12:04] | There is nothing magic about a third date. | 第三次约会有什么奇怪的 |
[12:06] | It is possible to eat and go home and not lose your pants in the process. | 吃饱就回家也是可能的 |
[12:13] | Uh, but if it does go that way, am i supposed to sleep over? | 但万一成事了 我是不是该留宿他家 |
[12:16] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[12:18] | Sex on the couch. | 在沙发上做 |
[12:19] | Walk of shame to the car under cover of darkness. | 然后在黑暗中 带着羞涩回到车上 |
[12:23] | Do i wear a dress? | 我该穿裙子吗 |
[12:24] | Casual, like–like you don’t expect it’s gonna happen, | 要自然点 就像你完全没准备一样 |
[12:26] | but you’re ready for it to happen. | 但是其实你已经准备好了 |
[12:28] | How ready? | 都要准备啥 |
[12:30] | Like… | 比如 |
[12:32] | You’ve prepped the surgical field… | 清理下”地盘儿”啊… |
[12:35] | The sur– | 地盘… |
[12:37] | oh, torres. | |
[12:39] | There is a ukrainian woman who works at the manicure place across the street. | 街对面美甲店有个乌克兰女人 |
[12:46] | Shwi take care of you. | 她会帮你弄的 |
[12:47] | You… | 你… |
[12:57] | You sure it’s okay to give him this much medicine when we don’t know what’s wrong with him? | 不知道病症就用药 这没问题吗 |
[13:00] | Okay, it’s not gonna hurt him. | 这没坏处的 |
[13:01] | He needed a painkiller, jim.I’m telling you, he need it. | 他需要止痛药 我说过的 |
[13:06] | Upper right chest and k.U.B.Are negative. | 右胸上部 肾、输尿管和膀胱都没问题 |
[13:08] | Go get him set up for a c.T.With contrast. | 给他做个对比CT |
[13:13] | How could this have happened? | 怎么搞成这样呢 |
[13:16] | Just say it.You think i missed something. | 直说吧 你觉得是我的错 |
[13:17] | Honey, i don’t.I– | 亲爱的 我没有 |
[13:19] | yes, you do.Just admit it. | 你有 承认吧 |
[13:21] | Okay, fine.Fine. | 好吧 是的 |
[13:22] | I mean, how do you miss a fever this high? | 我是说 高烧你都没发现? |
[13:24] | Guys, this isn’t gonna help. | 争吵一点帮助都没有 |
[13:26] | Kids get sick.It’s no one’s fault. | 孩子本来就会生病 不是谁的过错 |
[13:28] | it is. it’s my fault. | 就是我的错 |
[13:30] | oh, kelly, don’t. | Kelly 别这样 |
[13:31] | if you had been with him and this happened,i’d be blaming you. | 如果事发时是你在场 我也会责怪你的 |
[13:33] | i would kill you if you had him and this happened. | 如果是那样 我会杀了你的 |
[13:35] | okay. i need to get him in the c.t. | 好了 我要带他去做CT扫描 |
[13:37] | i’ve also added an i.v. antibiotic because he’s septic, | 他有点感染 所以我加了抗生素 |
[13:39] | and i want to make sure that we’ve covered everything. | 我想确认是否每一方面都想到了 |
[13:42] | maybe he ate something off the ground? | 可能他吃了掉在地上的食物? |
[13:45] | oh, god. i was watching him! | 天呐 我一直看着他! |
[13:49] | audrey taylor’s latest l.f.t.s | Audrey Taylor最新的肝功能测试结果 |
[13:51] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:54] | dr. altman.i, uh, set aside some saline implants | Altman医生 我给你的肺切除病人 |
[13:58] | for your post-pneumonectomy patient. | 留了几个盐水袋 |
[14:00] | i have a couple on hand. | 我手头上有几个 |
[14:02] | size-wise, you won’t really know what you need until you’re in there. | 真正用时 才知道哪个大小合适 |
[14:06] | Can you scrub in place them for me? | 你能参加手术 帮我植入吗 |
[14:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:11] | You know, i was, um… | 你知道 我… |
[14:13] | I– | 我呢… |
[14:14] | well, i-i may actually be free tonight a-after work. | 我今晚下班后可能有空 |
[14:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:18] | That’s fantastic. | 太好了 |
[14:19] | There’s a new italian restaurant i’ve been–i’ve been meaning to try. | 有家新开的意式餐厅 我一直想试试 |
[14:22] | Maybe you and i can– | 或许咱俩可以… |
[14:23] | oh, well, joe’s is–is probably fine. | 哦 到Joe的酒吧就可以了 |
[14:26] | – For dinner? – No. | – 去吃饭吗 – 不是 |
[14:28] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[14:30] | Well, i, you know, i… | 你知道 我… |
[14:32] | For a-a drink and then–and then– | 去喝一杯 然后… |
[14:33] | i was asking you to dinner sohat we could talk and get to know each other. | 我约你去吃晚餐 那样我们可以聊天 了解彼此 |
[14:39] | That sort of thing. | 类似这样的事 |
[14:41] | Oh, though, that–that’s–that’s not– | 哦 但是那个… |
[14:43] | i mean, i-i thought that… | 我是说 我以为… |
[14:46] | You know…I-i’m not ailable for dinner. | 你知道…我没晚餐的打算 |
[14:49] | I–i’m–i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:52] | Sloan.What are you–what are you doing? | Sloan 你在干嘛 |
[14:55] | Apparently nothing. | 明显没事 |
[14:56] | Teddy… | |
[14:58] | Teddy is not one of these women that you… | 她不是那种女人 让你… |
[15:00] | You–you can’t just treat her– | 你不能那样对她的 |
[15:01] | this may come as a shock to you, but it looks like i’m the respectful adult in this particular situation. | 说出来你可能不信 但这次貌似我比较像有礼貌的熟男 |
[15:08] | So how about you talk toher about howshetreats people? | 不如你去跟她谈谈 瞧她什么打算 |
[15:22] | How genius is this?Mark sloan and teddy. | 多有才啊 Mark和Teddy |
[15:26] | Are you serious?I just said that. | 真的么 我刚也说来着 |
[15:29] | Shut up.Are we so well matched that we have all the same thoughts? | 咱俩真是天造地设 心有灵犀 |
[15:31] | It’s kinda crazy…But it’s kinda great. | 有点疯狂 但是很棒 |
[15:34] | I’m just saying. | 我也想这么说呢 |
[15:36] | Teddy needs someone to come in and clear out the cobwebs and just put a little spring back in her step. | Teddy尘封的生活 需要一些春天的气息 |
[15:41] | Yeah, and father her children. | 是的 找个老公生个孩子 |
[15:43] | W-wait, wait.What?No.Mark? | 等等 什么 找Mark吗? |
[15:45] | Yeah.He–he wants a wife and kids. | 是的 他想娶老婆生孩子 |
[15:48] | Well, i told her he was a candy bar. | 我告诉她 他人尽可妻的 |
[15:50] | – What? – I didn’t know. | – 什么 – 我之前不知道 |
[15:55] | First she said no. | 一开始她拒绝了 |
[15:56] | – Then she said s. – Ooh, that’s good. | – 后来答应了 – 哦 很好啊 |
[15:57] | And then she said no again, because she doesn’t want to have a meal with me. | 后来又拒绝了 因为她不想跟我吃饭 |
[16:01] | She just wanted sex. | 她只想嘿咻 |
[16:03] | I mean, who treats people like that– | 我想说 谁那样对别人 |
[16:05] | like an object, a piece of ass? | 把人当物品 当做爱的工具 |
[16:08] | Well, um, i think you do. | 我觉得你就是 |
[16:10] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[16:12] | Dr. Sloan, altman says if you’re scrubbing in, it’s at 2:00. | Sloan医生 Altman问你是否参加手术 两点 |
[16:15] | thanks, karev. | 谢谢 Karev |
[16:16] | You’re a good man. | 乖孩子 |
[16:23] | Not here. | 别在这儿 |
[16:24] | Sloan’s going all psycho killer on me– | Sloan对我就像个变态杀手 |
[16:27] | smiles and crazy eyes.I don’t know what the hell he’s gonna do. | 笑容诡异 眼神邪恶 鬼知道他要干什么 |
[16:30] | What, i’m still his property? | 什么 他以为我还是他的? |
[16:32] | – I’ll talk to him. – Don’t, don’t. | – 我要找他谈谈 – 别去 |
[16:34] | I gotta operate with the guy. | 我还要跟他一起做手术 |
[16:35] | You mess with him, he might stab me with a scalpel. | 你把他弄疯了 他说不好用手术刀戳我的 |
[16:44] | Mark’s trying to kill alex. | Mark想杀了Alex |
[16:45] | – What? – Well, i think i mentioned sleeping with alex was a bad idea. | – 什么 – 我说过 跟Alex上床是个烂主意 |
[16:48] | No, it’s not a bad idea. | 那主意并不坏 |
[16:50] | It’s happy and easy. | 愉悦又轻松 |
[16:52] | You know how much mental energy mark took up? | 知道Mark让我压力多大吗 |
[16:55] | You know, i-i am telling you, ending it is the best thing that coulda happened to me, and for him. | 告诉你们 跟他结束 对我俩都好 |
[16:59] | Do you know how much happier he’d be if he could just move on? | 你们知道他一旦看开了 会有多快活吗 |
[17:03] | Looked to like he was trying to pick up teddy. | 他好像在勾搭Teddy |
[17:05] | Well, sure. | 是了 当然 |
[17:06] | Oh, he’ll sleep with her.He slept with addison.He’ll screw anything that moves. | 他会跟她睡的 他跟Addison睡过了 是个活物他都能睡 |
[17:09] | But what, i’m supposed to check into a convent? | 难道我就该禁欲吗 |
[17:12] | Why is he hanging on like this? | 为什么他还死不放手 |
[17:13] | You’re just that good, little grey. | 是你太棒了 小Grey |
[17:15] | There’s no getting over you. | 没可能忘掉你的 |
[17:22] | You clear the room.Every time, you clear the room. | 你每次都能把人气走 |
[17:25] | Grey, uh, audrey taylor is getting a new set of scans. | Audrey Taylor要做新一轮扫描 |
[17:27] | Could you have a look an see if there’s anything we need to include for the presentation? | 麻烦你去看看 咱的报告还要加什么吗 |
[17:30] | Hey, um, how’s the plan coming? | 计划进行得怎么样了 |
[17:32] | Oh, good.I think if i clamp the aorta and the vena cava above | 很好 我想如果夹闭 |
[17:35] | and below the liver and the porta hepatis, | 肝与肝门上下的主动脉和腔静脉 |
[17:37] | i should be able to carve out the tumor. | 就有可能移除肿瘤 |
[17:40] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:43] | So, uh, what’s the word from the other side? | 那边有什么消息 |
[17:45] | Oh, from dr. Webber? | Webber医生那边吗 |
[17:49] | Not much.He, um… | 没什么消息 他有点… |
[17:51] | He’s still kind of flailing. | 他还摇摆不定呢 |
[17:53] | Fl-flailing, really? | 摇摆不定? |
[17:55] | Yeah, it’s sad. | 是啊 杯具 |
[17:57] | You know, old guy, end of the road. | 廉颇老矣 |
[18:00] | Webber doesn’t flail. | Webber才不会摇摆不定 |
[18:02] | You know, i’m gonna go and see if i can help him come up with something. | 我要去看看 能不能帮他出个主意 |
[18:09] | he flipped her. | 她被收买了 |
[18:10] | We have to get those scans before she does. | 我们必须赶在她前面拿到扫描 |
[18:12] | Yeah, let’s go. | 对 我们走吧 |
[18:14] | Ah, dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[18:15] | I’m about to do a consult.Would you like to join me? | 我要做个会诊 你愿意加入吗? |
[18:17] | Uh, lunchtime. | 我得吃午餐 |
[18:18] | Yes, but all the years i’ve known you, i’ve never seen you eat. | 认得你这么多年 都没见过你吃午餐呢 |
[18:21] | – I do things at lunchtime. – What things? | – 午餐时间我都在工作 – 什么工作? |
[18:24] | Errands–to the dentist, to get a haircut– | 跑腿 看牙医 剪头发 |
[18:26] | no, not a haircut. | 不 没有理发 |
[18:28] | I’m going out.Does that require an interrogation? | 我要出去了 有什么问题吗 |
[18:30] | Is that the kind of chief you want to be? | 这是你想成为的主任吗 |
[18:31] | Is that the kind of man you want to be? | 这是你想成为的那种男人吗 |
[18:33] | – No. – I didn’t think so. | – 不是呐 – 我不这么认为 |
[18:37] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸一下 |
[18:40] | Hey, doc, my parents got married really young, and they freakin’ hated each other by the time i was born. | 我父母结婚很早 打我出生起 他们就憎恨对方 |
[18:46] | Sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:48] | Molly thinks shacking up’s all cute, but i don’t think you play around with something like that. | Molly觉得同居很美好 但我不想如此轻率 |
[18:52] | You know, people can get hurt. | 你明白 大家都会受伤 |
[18:55] | You really don’t need to explain. | 你其实无需解释 |
[18:56] | You think i’m a turd, and you’re getting ready to slice me open with a knife. | 你觉得我一文不值 只是想赶紧给我手术吧 |
[19:02] | I’m sure you’re not a turd. | 你绝对不是一文不值 |
[19:08] | I think we found our problem. | 我想我找到症结了 |
[19:10] | Noah had a cyst on his liver, and it ruptured, and that’s what’s causing so much pain. | Noah肝脏上的囊肿破裂了 造成了剧烈的疼痛 |
[19:13] | A cyst?Why would he have a cyst? | 囊肿? 为什么他会得囊肿? |
[19:15] | They can be congenital or infectious. | 可能是先天或感染所致 |
[19:17] | They’re usually benign, but they can rupture with pressure. | 它们通常是良性的 但在压力下有可能破裂 |
[19:20] | Pressure? | 压力? |
[19:22] | What kind of pressure? | 什么样的压力 |
[19:23] | You mean like a fall? | 比如摔倒吗 |
[19:24] | Did–did noah take a fall today? | Noah今天有摔倒吗 |
[19:25] | – No. – Okay, the truth is, it doesn’t matter what caused the rupture. | – 没有 – 实际上 囊肿破裂的原因并不重要 |
[19:28] | What matters is that we operate right away. | 关键是我们要立即手术 |
[19:30] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[19:32] | We were doing bear hugs. | 我们熊抱过 |
[19:34] | We were–i hugged him. | 我们…我抱了他 |
[19:37] | I hugged him hard. | 抱得非常用力 |
[19:39] | That’s when– | 就是那时候 |
[19:40] | that’s what did this? | 是那造成的吗 |
[19:43] | Noah?What’s happening? | Noah 怎么了 |
[19:45] | Grey, get an o.R. | Grey 预定一间手术室 |
[19:46] | We’re going now. | |
[19:51] | I’ve done this 300 times, and it’s still not working. | 这是第300次了 还是没用 |
[19:56] | I went to eugenia. | 我去找了Eugenia |
[19:59] | She held up two postage stamps and ked me if was looking for the 44-cent or the 3. | 她拿起两张邮票 问我要选44分大小的 还是43分的 |
[20:06] | um, you don’t have to tell me which one you picked. | 不用和我说你选了哪个的 |
[20:08] | I left!Look… | 我拔腿就跑 |
[20:10] | Look, let me tell you a little something about my surgical field. | 告诉你我怎么打理自己的“地盘儿”的吧 |
[20:12] | I prep my surgical field with soap and water. | 我用肥皂和温水清洁 |
[20:16] | I keep my surgical field the way god made it. | 自然护理 |
[20:20] | I don’t need a member of the ukrainian k.G.B. | 不需要某可怕的大妈来操心 |
[20:23] | Waxing it smooth so that it can be mistaken for the surgical field of a 5-year-old girl. | 还来什么蜜蜡去毛 假装什么清纯 |
[20:28] | I am a woman, and a woman was meant to have somethingon her surgical field. | 我是个女人了 女人就该有女人的样子 |
[20:35] | If a man can’t deal with a little something on the surgical field, | 那是他觉得女人的“地盘儿”荒草太多 |
[20:39] | a little nature, a little god, | 觉得浑然天成也是错的话 |
[20:42] | then that man has no business getting near my surgical field. | 那他就别想进入我的“地盘儿”了 |
[20:46] | Fine.I’m not putting a gun to your head.Let freedom ring. | 好啦 我又没拿枪指着你 随你便好了 |
[20:49] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[20:51] | This is not supposed to be liquid. | 不该是液态的啊 |
[20:59] | What if i’m not cut out for this? | 要是我还没准备好怎么办? |
[21:02] | You know, what if i’m no longer… | 万一我已经成熟到… |
[21:04] | Patient enough or stupid enough to deal with this crap? | 无法再享受爱情的温纯了怎么办? |
[21:14] | Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来抱抱 |
[21:19] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[21:22] | You cando this. You can. | 你一定行的 |
[21:25] | This cyst was massive. | 囊肿太大了 |
[21:27] | We’re gonna have to do a chole ’cause of the intrabiliary pressure. | 胆囊内压太高 可能连胆囊都要动刀子 |
[21:30] | Should i update his parents? | 要向他父母汇报情况吗? |
[21:31] | It’s gonna take a lot longer than we said. | 手术时间会比预计长了 |
[21:33] | Uh,yeah,sure. That’s a good idea. | 当然 好的 |
[21:36] | What do i tell them? | 我该怎么说 |
[21:37] | Doesn’t matter. | 随便 |
[21:39] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[21:40] | Until you can say he’s awake and he’s fine,they won’t hear a word. | 除非说手术成功 他已经清醒 孩子家长只是看见你嘴巴在动 |
[21:43] | They’ll just hear white noise and see your mouth moving. | 一句都听不进去的 |
[21:46] | But go. It’s good for them to see you. | 还是去吧 看到你出去他们会放心些 |
[21:50] | Try to keep your face happy. | 别哭丧着脸 |
[21:58] | Jackson avery. Put him on our team. | Jackson Avery 让他加入我们 |
[22:00] | Hey,are you stacking the deck again? You’re a spy. | 你又想搞阴谋诡计啦 你这个间谍 |
[22:02] | Don’t think that i don’t know it. | 别以为我不知道 |
[22:03] | And who started that boulder rolling down the hill? | 那谁又是始作俑者呢 |
[22:05] | Okay,okay,okay. I’m switzerland in this moment. | 好了 这一刻我是中立 |
[22:07] | All i’m saying is that whoever gets the surgery should use him. | 我要说的是 不管谁做手术都应该用上他 |
[22:10] | – Use me for what? – He’s a liability. | – 用我干嘛 – 用了他才累赘呢 |
[22:12] | Avery is not gonna give the award to his own grandson. | Avery可不会颁奖给自家孙子 |
[22:14] | – Unh-unh. I don’t think– – he won’t be named a contributor. | – 我不觉得… – 他是不会被提名 |
[22:16] | It’ll just get mentioned over thanksgiving… | 获奖感言的时候提一下他啦 |
[22:18] | – No. No,i won’t. – That he worked on a tumor the size of a possum. | – 不 我才不要 – 因为他帮助切除了超大的肿瘤 |
[22:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[22:22] | They’re fighting over me. Or more the idea of me. I don’t really think that– | 他们在争着拉拢我呢 或者说想让我挂名 我真的觉得这不… |
[22:24] | – he’s harper avery bait. – Derek’s waiting for us. | – 他是引Harper Avery上钩的饵 – Derek在等我们呢 |
[22:30] | Okay,the heart is back where it came from. Dr. Sloan? | 好了 心脏已经复位了 Sloan医生 |
[22:35] | Two c’s. | 两管C罩杯容量盐水 |
[22:36] | You’re just gonna eyeball it? | 你靠目测就行? |
[22:38] | This is what i do. | 我就是吃这口饭的 |
[22:39] | – If you say so. – Syringe. | – 随你的便 – 针筒 |
[22:44] | What,are you afraid i’m gonna stab you? | 怎么 怕我扎你不成 |
[22:47] | No needle. | 没装针头的 |
[22:50] | – He’s hypotensive. – Your implants are sitting on the vena cava. | – 血压太低了 – 假体压着腔静脉了 |
[22:52] | There’s too much fluid. | 液体过多 |
[22:53] | No,there’s not. Just need to reposition it. Relax. | 不会 只要稍调一下位子就好 别紧张 |
[22:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:00] | An abdominal entry is a shot in the dark. | 开腹手术完全就是瞎碰运气 |
[23:03] | The tumor has shoved everything out of place. | 肿瘤已经把所有器官挤压离原位 |
[23:05] | The anatomy’s a mess. | 即使开腹也看不清状况的 |
[23:07] | Now i’m proposing a thoracoabdominal approach. | 我提议采用胸腹切口 |
[23:10] | You want to go in through the chest? | 你想从胸部开刀进入? |
[23:12] | It’s risky,yes,but not as risky as | 是很冒险 |
[23:14] | “i’ll open up the abdomen and take a good look around.” | 但比起”先打开肚子再瞧个究竟” 要安全得多 |
[23:17] | snap. | 强 |
[23:19] | You may end up seeding the tumor in the lungs. | 但是也可能使肿瘤播散到肺部 |
[23:21] | That is a danger,yes. | 这是的确是一个危险因素 |
[23:27] | Impressive proposal. It’s very… | 很独到的想法 十分地… |
[23:33] | I think i feel more comfortable with dr. Hunt’s plan. | 我觉得还是Hunt医生的计划好些 |
[23:36] | He doesn’t have a plan. He has an attitude. | 那个哪叫计划? 就一个想法而已 |
[23:40] | It’s more improvisational. But given our situation,i think it’s our best bet. | 是没有你的那样有计划性 但是依现在的情况来看 是最好选择 |
[23:46] | – Thanks,all of you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢大家 – 谢谢 |
[23:55] | Richard,uh… | |
[24:01] | I’m sorry. It was a good plan. | 我很抱歉 你的计划是不错 |
[24:03] | Hunt’s just makes more sense to me. | 只不过我觉得Hunt的更有道理 |
[24:05] | Yes,because that’s the way you’d do it. | 是啊 因为换成是你 你也会那么做 |
[24:08] | That’s your style. | 那就是你的风格 |
[24:09] | Let me tell you about your new job. | 让我来教你怎么做好主任吧 |
[24:12] | You manage surgeons. | 你要管理的是外科医生 |
[24:15] | Your job is to help them do whattheydo the waytheydo it. | 你的任务是帮助他们 各展其能 各尽其力 |
[24:20] | Not to get them to do whatyouwould do. | 而不是全按着你的方法来工作 |
[24:24] | It takes vision,derek. | 要有全局的眼光 Derek |
[24:26] | And you don’t have it. | 这正是你缺乏的 |
[24:35] | – B. P. ‘S still low. – Dr. Sloan. | – 血压依然很低 – Sloan医生 |
[24:36] | When people rush you,does it usually help? | 要是也有人在一旁催你 你会不会觉得更有帮助呢 |
[24:39] | No,but it would be nice if we didn’t let him die. | 不会 但是要能保住他的命 就更好了 |
[24:40] | I feel the same way. And you thought we had nothing in common. | 英雄所见略同 你还说我们没有共同语言呢 |
[24:44] | Pressure’s coming back up. | 血压回升 |
[24:45] | Imagine. | 瞧见了吧 |
[24:51] | Dr. Sloan. | Sloan医生 |
[24:54] | – Nice work. – What,that? | – 干得好 – 什么…就这? |
[24:57] | Just a hobby. | 不过是业余爱好罢了 |
[25:00] | Professionally,i’m more focused on my work as a male escort. | 我的专长是陪女人 |
[25:08] | We will isolate the tumor from the blood vessels that supply it, | 我们会把肿瘤和供养血管分离 |
[25:11] | and then try to extract it. | 然后尽量移除 |
[25:16] | That’s the plan? You’ll try? Is that a plan? | 这就是所谓的计划吗? 尽量? 这就算计划吗? |
[25:20] | I wish that i could be more specific,but,uh… | 我也想说的清楚点 但是… |
[25:23] | Until we know what we’re dealing with– | 在没有弄清楚状况之前… |
[25:25] | no,no,no. That’s not a plan. | 不不不 这可不算是计划 |
[25:28] | – That’s a death sentence. – Audrey | – 这是在给我判死刑 |
[25:29] | mrs. Taylor,if this works,it is not just a month. | Taylor夫人 如果成功了 你的生命就不止一个月了 |
[25:33] | It is a long time. | 你的生命还很长 |
[25:34] | It’s a gamble. It’s a huge one. | 这是场赌博 一场豪赌 |
[25:37] | You are gambling away my daughter’s wedding. | 会输掉我女儿婚礼的 |
[25:39] | Well,then,you know what? | 这样吧 |
[25:40] | I’ll call kim right now,and she’ll get a justice of the peace, | 我现在就打电话给Kim 她马上请一个法官过来 |
[25:42] | and she and scott could get married right here in this room, | 她和Scott就在这个房间举行婚礼得了 |
[25:45] | and then we could stop bothering these men. | 我们就可以不用再折腾医生了 |
[25:46] | – Don– – you know,you-ou don’t even like weddings. | – 你都不喜欢婚礼 |
[25:49] | The salmon will be too dry and the flowers will make you sneeze, | 三文鱼太干 鲜花又会让你打喷嚏 |
[25:52] | and kim will be angry at you because women | Kim会对你发火 |
[25:54] | get angry at their mothers at their weddings | 因为结婚压力太大 |
[25:55] | because that’s how they handle their stress. | 有老妈在就赶紧多埋怨一下 |
[25:57] | – Stop it. – Do you think that she cares about her wedding? | – 别说了 – 你真以为她会在乎婚礼吗 |
[26:00] | Her mother is dying. | 她的妈妈都快要死了 |
[26:02] | Don. | |
[26:05] | They’re trying to offer you a life– a whole,long life. | 他们这是想延长你的生命 一段很长的生命 |
[26:09] | And,no,they can’t guarantee it, | 他们是不能做出保证 |
[26:11] | and they’re not gonna know what they’re gonna find,and it’s a gamble. | 他们是不知道肿瘤发展到哪一步了 这就是一场赌博 |
[26:14] | But how can you not take that chance,because of a wedding? | 因为这场婚礼 就放弃这次机会吗 |
[26:22] | There’ll be grandkids and– | 她会给你生外孙 |
[26:25] | and arguments and god knows what else,and she’ll need you for those. | 会有争吵 会有很多麻烦 到时候她会需要你在她身边 |
[26:33] | And i’ll need you. | 而我也需要你 |
[26:39] | Your husband’s right. | 你丈夫说得对 |
[26:43] | And so is dr. Hunt. | Hunt医生的方法也很对 |
[26:46] | He can’t foresee what he’ll find in surgery. | 他是不能预见肿瘤的情况 |
[26:50] | But he’ll solve that as it comes. | 但是他都可以应付得了的 |
[26:53] | That’s the plan. | 这就是计划 |
[26:56] | And it’s a good one. | 一个好计划 |
[27:16] | He did great. | 手术很成功 |
[27:18] | He’s just coming out from under anesthesia. | 马上就要醒过来了 |
[27:20] | And he’s probably gonna be in a little pain from the surgery,but… | 手术伤口可能会有些痛 但是… |
[27:23] | He’s gonna be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[27:24] | Is this gonna happen again? | 还会复发吗? |
[27:26] | It’s possible that he’ll develop a cyst in the future, | 以后有可能还会生囊肿 |
[27:29] | so you’re gonna have to keep an eye out. | 所以需要你们留心注意了 |
[27:30] | This was… I hugged him. Do i not hug him? Do we not wrestle? | 是我抱了他 那是不是不能再抱他了 不能再玩摔跤了 |
[27:34] | You don’t throw him on the ground. | 不准把他往地上摔 |
[27:35] | Well,he’s a boy. He likes to wrestle. It’s not like i initiate it. | 他是个男孩子 他喜欢摔跤 也不是我想这样的 |
[27:39] | Of course you hug him. | 当然能抱他了 |
[27:41] | And you wrestle. | 也能玩摔跤 |
[27:43] | You live your lives. | 照常生活吧 |
[27:44] | And if he happens to be in any great pain,then you know what– | 如果突然有疼痛了 你们也能知道是… |
[27:47] | so there isn’t any kind of preventative thing that– | 那就没有什么预防措施吗 |
[27:49] | – please let her finish. – It’s okay. | – 让她说完 – 没事 |
[27:53] | I was done. | 我说完了 |
[27:57] | Are you ready to see him? | 想去看看孩子吗? |
[27:59] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[28:12] | Somebody paged me here. | 有人把我呼过来 |
[28:16] | Condoms. | 避孕套 |
[28:19] | I’m building cartilage… | 我在做软骨… |
[28:22] | From jell-o,and you paged me for– | 用凝胶建软骨 你把我呼过来就是为了… |
[28:24] | – condoms. – They have them in the clinic. | – 避孕套 – 在门诊部就有 |
[28:26] | No,no. Am i supposed to bring them? | 不 不 我需要带避孕套吗? |
[28:30] | Oh. Oh,miranda. Yeah,yh. | 哦 呵 Miranda |
[28:33] | – Um… Guy brings the condoms. – Okay. | – 恩… 男人带避孕套的啦 – 那就好 |
[28:36] | Anyhow,i would’ve pegged you for the diaphragm type. | 但是 我还以为你上了环了 |
[28:38] | Well,i have a diaphragm. Diaphragms prevent pregnancies. | 没错 我装了 但是节育环只是避孕 |
[28:42] | They don’t protect against the raft of sexually transmitted diseases. | 但是不能阻隔性病的传播啊 |
[28:46] | You’re a physician. Am i really explaining this to you? | 你是一个医生 还用我解释么 |
[28:48] | I got it. I got it. Okay. You know what? | 明白了明白了 好 要知道 |
[28:50] | Look,guy brings the condoms,but sometimes they fail | 听着 男的会带套子 但是有的时候他们在第三次约会的时候 |
[28:52] | to provide them on the third date as a sign of respect. | 也会出于尊重而没准备 |
[28:54] | “oh,i never imagined this would happen so soon. Oh,i wasn’t prepared. | 哦 我没想到事情会进展的这么快 我完全都没有准备 |
[28:58] | ” so you know what? You should bring ’em. | 所以你应该带着 |
[28:59] | Always bring ’em. Why trust the guy,right? | 带着 男人靠得住母猪会上树 |
[29:01] | Right. Right. All right. All right. | 对 对 你说的对 |
[29:05] | Torres. | |
[29:09] | – Come on. – I can’t. I– | – 拜托 – 我不行啦 我… |
[29:10] | you can. Walk into the clinic and take some condoms out of the box. | 你可以的 走进门诊部 然后从盒子里拿一些避孕套 |
[29:14] | Don’t make me ask you twice. | 别让我求你第二次 |
[29:16] | I’m having trouble telling liver from tumor. | 肝和肿瘤有点分不清 |
[29:18] | Yep,you and me both. | 没错 我也是 |
[29:21] | Clamp. | 夹闭 |
[29:23] | Sorry you didn’t end up on the winning team,yang. | 抱歉这次没让你赢 Yang |
[29:25] | Oh,sucks. You made a ballsy play,though. | 很不爽 但是你的想法很大胆啊 |
[29:29] | Thoracoabdominal entry? | 胸腹切口? |
[29:30] | Well,i do what i can to keep it fresh. | 时时创新嘛 |
[29:32] | – Bring in the cusa. – Hang another unit of f. F. P. | – 给我超声吸引手术刀 – 再挂一单位血浆 |
[29:35] | Need more laps. More,more. | 再拿点纱布来 还要 |
[29:39] | – Hey,you guys need some help? – Where’s webber? | – 嗨 需要帮忙吗? – Webber呢? |
[29:41] | – You want me to scrub in? – I need webber. Where’s webber? | – 需要我加入么? – 我需要Webber Webber在哪? |
[29:46] | I just helped altman save her patient. | 我刚刚帮Altman救治了她的病人 |
[29:47] | I don’t know why i bothered. She thinks i’m a piece of meat. | 不知道我干嘛还要费这个劲 她只是想要来点荤的罢了 |
[29:50] | Look,there’s plenty of women dying to settle down. You just gotta move on to the next one. | 听着 有很多女人想要成家立业 你找下一个就好了 |
[29:53] | Uh,try,uh,what’s her name in,uh,derm? | 试试那个谁 皮肤科那个 |
[29:56] | Dinner and a conversation. Can’t wait. | 晚饭和聊天 等不及了 |
[29:58] | Who said dinner? Lunch. | 干嘛要吃晚饭 吃午饭去 |
[30:00] | – No,lunch is not romantic. – Well,you don’t want romantic. | – 不 午饭一点都不浪漫 – 你不需要浪漫 |
[30:03] | You want daylight and public so you can,you know,get to know each other. | 你需要的是光天化日众目睽睽 这样你们才能有机会互相了解 |
[30:06] | That is the least sexy thing i’ve ever heard in my life. | 太不能发挥我的性感魅力了吧 |
[30:09] | You’ve had sex. You don’t want sex. You want a baby. | 你上床还没上够啊 你需要的是一个宝宝 |
[30:11] | No,there’s no way this works. | 不行 这个绝对行不通 |
[30:13] | God,is it really possible that you’re this insecure? | 天 你真的这么没安全感么 |
[30:15] | You’re not just a sex machine,mark. | Mark 你不是一个性爱机器 |
[30:17] | I mean,look,don’t get me wrong. You’ve got skills. | 听着 别误会 你床上功夫很不错 |
[30:20] | But you’re a good person. | 但你是个好人 |
[30:21] | Why do you think little miss muffet fell for you? | 不然Lexie怎么会爱上你呢 |
[30:23] | Lexie left. | 她跟我分手了 |
[30:24] | Well,because she was too young. It was about her,not you. | 是因为她太年轻了 是她的问题 不是你的问题 |
[30:30] | You really don’t believe any of this,do you? Okay. | 看来你还是没听进去 是吧 好吧 |
[30:33] | Listen… You’re a good guy. | 听着 你是个很好的男人 |
[30:36] | You’re worth getting to know… In daylight. | 就算在白天 花时间去了解你 也是值得的 |
[30:45] | This is not gonna work,dr. Hunt. | Hunt医生 这样是不行的 |
[30:46] | The chest isn’t an option anymore,richard. This is what we’ve got. | 胸腹切口行不通了 Richard 都已经到这步了 |
[30:48] | I’m not pitching my solution. I’m saying we should think a minute. | 我不是想强用我的方法 我是说我们应该停下来想一想 |
[30:52] | Okay,i’ve isolated the blood supply and mobilized the liver, | 好 我们已经隔离了血液供给 也游离出了肝脏 |
[30:55] | but i can’t get enough exposure to get to the tumor. | 但是肿瘤还是没能完全暴露出来 |
[30:57] | What if we lift the liver up and give you more visibility? | 如果我们把肝脏提起来 扩大你的视野呢? |
[30:59] | Well,that would help with the periphery,but i can’t– | 这样是能看到外围了 但是我不能… |
[31:01] | i still have to deal with the vessels. | 还是有血管要结扎 |
[31:03] | I wish we could take– just take the damn thing out. | 真希望可以直接把这一团都拿出去 |
[31:08] | Well,why not? Let’s take the liver out. | 为什么不呢? 我们把肝脏取出来吧 |
[31:11] | I can clean off the tumor ex vivo. | 我可以在体外培植下分离出肿瘤 |
[31:13] | You can work on the vascular supply in the cavity. | 你可以在腹腔内结扎营养血管 |
[31:16] | – Will it work? – No one’s ever tried that before. | – 管用么? – 从来没有人试过 |
[31:18] | She’s crashing. If you’re trying something,now is the time. | 她快不行了 如果你们要尝试什么方法 要赶快 |
[31:21] | Hunt. | |
[31:26] | Okay,extracting the liver. Okay,let’s go. Okay,more laps. | 好吧 取出肝脏 开始工作吧 好吧 再拿多点纱布 |
[31:30] | Suction. A lot of suction. | 抽吸 快点 |
[31:31] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[31:41] | surgery went great. | 手术很成功 |
[31:42] | Everything is back where it should be. And todd’s gonna be fine. | 器官都复位了 Todd很快就可以复原 |
[31:44] | Oh,my god. Thank you. | 老天 谢谢你 |
[31:46] | Do you think i should go see him? | 你觉得我应该去见他吗? |
[31:48] | Well,he’s still a bit groggy. | 他还是有点迷糊 |
[31:49] | I mean,do you think he wants to see me after i stormed out? | 我是说 那天我就这么走了 你觉得他还想见我吗 |
[31:52] | How did he seem? Did he seem upset or… | 他看起来怎样 很生气还是… |
[31:55] | I just… I love him. | 我只是…我爱他 |
[31:58] | And i was a little crazy. I mean,he practically had a heart attack or whatever, | 这有点疯狂 他几乎是心脏病发作了一次 |
[32:01] | and i-i acted a little crazy. | 我表现的很疯狂 |
[32:05] | When you feel like you love someone more than he loves you, | 当你觉得你爱一个人比他爱你多 |
[32:09] | that can make you a little crazy. | 有点疯狂是正常的 |
[32:12] | It can make you a lot crazy. | 非常疯狂 |
[32:18] | You know,webber really came up with the idea to take out the liver. | 把肝脏取出来是Webber的主意 |
[32:23] | Maybe if owen,uh,agreed to take his name off of it. | 也许Owen同意加上他的名字 |
[32:26] | Will you give it up? | 你够了吧 |
[32:27] | Hunt was more than halfway done by the time the idea even surfaced. | Webber提出这个想法的时候 Hunt已经完成一大半了 |
[32:31] | There’s no harper avery. | 别惦记Harper Avery奖吧 |
[32:33] | Waste. | 浪费 |
[32:35] | No,it’s not a waste. | 不 这不是浪费 |
[32:36] | It’s exactly what my grandfather had in mind when he came up with the stupid thing– | 这恰好就是我爷爷 成立这个奖项的初衷 |
[32:40] | find some way to keep surgeons motivated, | 让医生有动力创新进取 |
[32:43] | make them take it to the next level | 让他们更好 |
[32:44] | even if they’re already at the top of their game. | 即使他们已经在领域里是一流的了 |
[32:47] | And that’s exactly what it did today. | 今天不就是这样吗? |
[32:51] | This message was brought to you by the harper avery foundation of america. | 以上是美国Harper Avery基金所提供的信息 (讽刺Jackson像是在做广告) |
[32:54] | Donations to the foundation can be made at www. Nepotism– | 基金的捐助 请访问www.nepotism– |
[32:57] | you’re kind of a bitch. You know that? | 你很贱 只知道吗? |
[32:59] | What? It was inspiring. | 什么 这多振奋人心啊 |
[33:01] | Mrs. Taylor’s gonna need a post-op note. | 谁来做Taylor夫人的术后记录 |
[33:03] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[33:08] | Good work today,grey. We’re a good team. | 干得好 Grey 我们搭档很不错啊 |
[33:12] | You know,we’re not a team. Cristina and i are a team. | 我和你不是一队的 我和Cristina才是一队 |
[33:17] | I watched you today… | 今天我观察你了… |
[33:19] | Watch teddy and mark. | 还有Teddy和Mark |
[33:21] | I was… | 我… |
[33:22] | She’s my friend,and mark sloan is a public health hazard. | 她是我的好朋友 Mark Sloan是个危害公共健康的人渣 |
[33:26] | You were jealous. | 你嫉妒了 |
[33:28] | It took a long time to make her happy. | 她好不容易才这么开心 |
[33:30] | And she’s finally happy. | 她终于开心了 |
[33:32] | And if you mess with that,iwill turn on you. | 如果你再去搅局 我就去告发你 |
[33:36] | That’s a team. | 我和Cristina才是一国的 |
[34:03] | maybe you should, | 也许你应该 |
[34:04] | uh,leave this to the bioengineers. | 把这个交给生物工程师去搞 |
[34:05] | Mm,tried it. They said it won’t work. | 试过了 他们说行不通 |
[34:07] | Well,maybe that’s ’cause it won’t work. | 也许就是行不通的 |
[34:10] | No,they’re just not invested in it like i am. | 不 他们只是没有我这么投入而已 |
[34:17] | Holy… It… It’s not liquid. | 天… 它 不是液体 |
[34:21] | Arizona,it’s not liquid! | Arizona 这不是液体! |
[34:23] | Oh,my god. Oh,god. Oh,my god. Do you know what you did? | 天哪 天哪 天哪 你还记得配方不? |
[34:25] | I,uh,i don’t know. I don’t know. I gotta– i gotta– i gotta do it again. | 我不知道 我不知道 我要 我要再做一次 |
[34:30] | I’m on fire. | 太带劲了 |
[34:31] | And it’s not just this. It’s… | 不只是这个 |
[34:34] | Everyone came to me for relationship advice today. | 今天大家都咨询我感情意见 |
[34:37] | And i gave them sane and healthy advice. | 我给了他们非常理智健康的建议 |
[34:41] | I mean,whether they take it or not, | 不管他们接不接受 |
[34:42] | i am seen as someone sane and healthy enough to give advice. | 大家都觉得我够榜样 问我要意见呢 |
[34:45] | I mean,when i lived in the basement,when i– | 我当年住在地下室时 |
[34:47] | when i married an intern in vegas,i-i wasn’t seen that way. | 和实习医生在赌城结婚时 大伙儿可不是这么看我的 |
[34:52] | You’re amazing. | 你棒极了 |
[34:55] | We’re amazing. | 是我们 |
[34:57] | I mean,we’re the stable couple now. We’re the one everyone wants to be. | 我们是最稳定的一对儿 大家都想像我们一样 |
[35:01] | I mean,i could just see us ten years from now | 我都能预见我们十年以后的状况 |
[35:02] | in a big old house with kids running around | 有一所大房子 儿女成群 |
[35:04] | and giving sage,sane advice to mark sloan, | 给还是可怜巴巴孑然一身的 |
[35:09] | who will still be single. | Mark Sloan绝妙的建议 |
[35:12] | Well,i’m in it for all but the kids. | 除了孩子那部分 其他我完全同意 |
[35:13] | What? Mm. No kids. | – 什么? – 不要孩子啦 |
[35:15] | And by no,i mean,”yikes. ” no to the kids. | 我是说”绝对”不要孩子 |
[35:19] | You’re joking,right? I mean,you’re in pediatrics. | 你开玩笑吧? 你是儿科医生唉 |
[35:22] | Yeah. Exactly. | 对啊 正因如此 |
[35:24] | I mean,this kid noah comes in today. | 你看今天入院的那个Noah |
[35:25] | And he’s fine one minute,then his mom gives him a hug, | 前一分钟还好好的 他妈就拥抱了他一下 |
[35:26] | and he lands in my o.R. Nearly dead. | 他就进了手术室还差点死了 |
[35:29] | But you saved him. | 但你救了他啊 |
[35:30] | Yeah,but his parents? | 那是没错 但他的父母呢? |
[35:33] | They’re– they’re– they’re a hot mess. | 他们急的像热锅上的蚂蚁 |
[35:34] | I mean,they’ll never sleep well again. Mnh-mnh. | 他们再也睡不了安稳觉了 我不要… |
[35:38] | But the big house? Mm. I’m in. | 但是大房子 我喜欢 |
[35:41] | Ooh,and can we have dogs and chickens? | 我们能养狗和小鸡吗? |
[35:44] | I have this weird thing for chickens. | 不知道怎么的 我就是喜欢小鸡 |
[36:08] | i’d love to have dinner sometime, | 我可以和你吃晚餐去 |
[36:10] | if– if– if you’re still up for it. | 要是提议还算数的话 |
[36:13] | i’m not taking you to dinner. | 我不带你去吃晚餐 |
[36:19] | I will take you to lunch… | 我们去吃午饭… |
[36:22] | Saturday afternoon,in broad daylight. | 星期六下午 光明正大地出去 |
[36:26] | We’ll eat at a public place,then maybe take a walk on a crowded street. | 我们在公众场合好好吃饭 兴许还能在拥挤街道散个步 |
[36:32] | We’ll get to know each other. | 我们好好了解下对方 |
[36:33] | See if we have an interest in the same kind of future,because… | 看看是否对未来有着同样美好的憧憬 |
[36:39] | I want to build a life… | 因为我想好好过日子 |
[36:42] | And a family. | 拥有一个自己的家 |
[36:44] | And i’m not wasting my time on someone who doesn’t share that interest. | 我不想和没诚意的人再浪费时间了 |
[36:54] | I’ll pick you up at noon. | 我中午来接你 |
[36:59] | … okay,then. | 那 好吧 |
[37:08] | You know,i used to grill. | 我以前很喜欢烧烤 |
[37:10] | You’re out in the air. You got your slab of beef. | 野外空气清新 牛排肥美鲜嫩 |
[37:12] | It’s a very masculine activity. | 是男人都应该这样 |
[37:14] | But you ever try to grill in seattle? | 你在西雅图试过吗? |
[37:16] | I haven’t. | 没有 |
[37:18] | You stand around in the rain in a raincoat with the hood up. | 就这么站在雨中 带上兜帽 |
[37:21] | And let me tell you,there is nothing manly about a hood and a soggy slab of beef. | 跟一个落汤鸡似的烧烤 可是一点都不好玩 |
[37:25] | Uh,okay. Look,here’s the thing– | 额 听着 其实 |
[37:27] | i don’t do things because there’s a timeline. | 我不是卡着时间点做事的那种人 |
[37:30] | I don’t do things because it’s the third anything. | 不会因为第三次什么的就干什么 |
[37:33] | I may have been out of the dating game for a while, | 也许我是很久没和人约会了 |
[37:36] | but i don’t play by anyone’s rules other than my own. | 但我有我自己的原则 |
[37:41] | So whatever expectations you walked into this evening with– | 所以不管你本来对今晚有什么期待… |
[37:47] | are– are you lecturing me? | 你这是在对我说教吗? |
[37:48] | – No. I– – no,you are. You lecturpeople. | – 不是啊 – 你就是 你总是说教别人 |
[37:52] | I think because most people are scared of you, | 我觉得大多数人都怕你 |
[37:54] | so nobody’s willing to interrupt you once you get on a roll, | 所以没人敢打断你 |
[37:56] | but,uh,i’m not scared of you. | 但我不怕 |
[37:58] | So the lecture thing is not gonna work. | 所以这招对我没用 |
[38:01] | We’re gonna have to have a conversation. | 让我们来对问对答吧 |
[38:05] | don’t worry. Just ask me a question, | 别担心 随便问我个问题 |
[38:07] | and then i’ll answer it,and then you get another turn. | 我回答 然后你再问 |
[38:11] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[38:16] | Are you under the impression that we’re going to have sex tonight? | 你是不是觉得我们今晚会做爱? |
[38:19] | Because if that’s the case,i– | 因为如果是的话… |
[38:21] | ask the question. Don’t answer the question. | 你问就可以了 不需要回答 |
[38:23] | I’ll answer the question. | 我来回答 |
[38:27] | And,uh,no,i’m not assuming that we’ll have sex tonight. | 不 我不这么想 |
[38:31] | You’re a grown woman. | 你是个成年人了 |
[38:33] | Neither of us,i believe,is looking for something trashy. | 我相信我们两个都不想随便乱来 |
[38:34] | So i kinda thought,third date was a little early. | 所以我认为第三次约会就上床太快了 |
[38:40] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的? |
[38:41] | Me,too. I… | 和你一样 我 |
[38:45] | Can i make a statement or just questions? | 我能不能说句话还是只能提问? |
[38:47] | A statement is fine. | 想说就说吧 |
[38:50] | I… | 我… |
[38:55] | … uh,have never had sex with anyone other than my husband– former husband. | 我只和我前夫上过床… |
[39:02] | so it’s not something you get into lightly. | 你不是个轻率的人 |
[39:04] | No. | 没错 |
[39:07] | Neither do i. | 我也一样 |
[39:10] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[39:15] | When do you think is the right time? | 你觉得什么时候才算时机成熟了呢? |
[39:18] | I don’t know. I like to think we’ll know it when we see it. | 我也不知道 顺其自然咯 |
[39:21] | Probably somewhere between date 8 and date 12,though. | 可能第八次到第十二次之间吧 |
[39:24] | Oh,no concern we’ll end up just friends? | 你没想过我们可能只是朋友吗? |
[39:28] | That what you’re looking for? | 你想这样吗? |
[39:31] | No. | 不是 |
[39:33] | Me neither. | 我也一样 |
[39:36] | Look,um… | 听着 |
[39:39] | I don’t want to be your friend. | 我不想只做你的朋友 |
[39:43] | I have enough friends. | 我的朋友够多了 |
[39:50] | They take pictures of mountain climbers at the top of the mountain. | 登山者登顶后会拍照留念 |
[39:54] | They’re smiling… | 笑靥如花 |
[39:56] | Ecstatic… | 欣喜若狂 |
[39:58] | Triumphant. | 得意洋洋 |
[40:02] | Ah,richard. I understand your patient’s doing well. | Richard 我听说你的病人状况良好啊 |
[40:06] | Hunt’s patient. | 是Hunt的病人 |
[40:07] | He says he couldn’t have done it without you. | 他说手术成功少不了你 |
[40:11] | I’m sorry i didn’t– | 抱歉我没有… |
[40:12] | ah,don’t. You’re doing your job. It isn’t easy. | 别说了 你只是公事公办而已 这可不容易啊 |
[40:16] | True. | 那倒不假 |
[40:18] | I’m not necessarily all that good at it yet though. | 我还要继续努力 |
[40:20] | ,you’re not. | 是啊 |
[40:23] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[40:25] | You couldn’t give me one kind word? Not one? | 你就不能说我一句好话? 就一句? |
[40:30] | They don’t take pictures along the way, | 登山者不在沿途拍照留念 |
[40:32] | ’cause who wants to remember the rest of it? | 因为谁也不愿记起旅途的艰险 |
[40:35] | We push ourselves because we have to,not because we like it. | 被迫奋力向前着 绝非兴趣 |
[40:40] | Hey. How was mark? Did he do anything? | Mark有没有对你怎么样? |
[40:42] | Oh,he was totally cool. | 他很好啊 |
[40:45] | I think he’s io altman now. | 我觉得他现在在追Altman |
[40:46] | Teddy? Oh,come on. | Teddy? 不是吧 |
[40:48] | He’s just trying to make me think that he’s moving on. | 他只不过想让我觉得 他都已经放下了 |
[40:51] | Well,it looked real. He wants to take her to lunch. | 我看他挺认真的 他要带她去吃午饭呢 |
[40:53] | He’s all,like,”let’s take it slow and get to know each other. | 好像说要”慢慢来 先相互了解” |
[40:56] | ” i think she went for it. | 她好像也挺认真的 |
[41:12] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[41:15] | Mark’s moving on. | Mark已经放下了 |
[41:17] | aaa**** | 真的放下了 |
[41:20] | bbb**** | 那不是很好吗? |
[41:23] | ccc**** | 不是正合你意吗? |
[41:27] | ddd**** | 是啊 很好…真是…太好了 |
[41:29] | eee**** | 太好了 |
[41:33] | fff**** | …好极了 |
[41:36] | ggg**** | 每登上一级 |
[41:39] | hhh**** | 随之而来的极度伤痛 |
[41:44] | iii**** | 没人会留恋这些 |
[41:49] | jjj**** | 没人想记住 |
[41:52] | kkk**** | 我们都只想 尽览立于山巅的旖旎风景 |
[41:55] | lll**** | 感受一览众山小的激动时刻 |
[41:59] | mmm**** | 这才是促使 我们不断攀登的终极动力 |
[42:03] | nnn**** | 再苦再累也值得 |
[42:06] | ooo**** | 神妙自在其中 |
[42:11] | ppp**** | 付出一切都是值得的 |