时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We’re doctors. | 我们是医者 |
[00:03] | We’re trained to care for human beings. | 以照料病患为职责 |
[00:05] | And we’re pretty sure we know what to look for… | 我们清楚自己需要什么 |
[00:07] | no,it doesn’t make any sense! | 不 这根本说不通! |
[00:09] | i… And everybody wants a kid. | 谁不想要孩子 |
[00:11] | And… And you of all people.You wear roller skates for shoes.I don’t get it. | 尤其是你 工作中还穿着溜冰鞋 我真搞不懂 |
[00:14] | You know what?I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:15] | Maybe there’s something wrong with me. | 就算我有毛病吧 |
[00:17] | ’cause it’s not natural. | 这事就这么不自然 |
[00:18] | It’s not womanly.Maybe I’m cold and heartless and dead inside. | 我没有女人味 冷酷绝情 没心没肺 |
[00:20] | – No,I’m not saying that! – Well,yeah.But a little bit,you are. | – 我没这么说! – 你是没说 但你就这意思 |
[00:24] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[00:25] | Cuts… infection… genetic mutation. | 伤口 感染 基因变异 |
[00:31] | You know what?Just… Just humor me for one minute,okay? | 你暂时先牵就一下 |
[00:36] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[00:38] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[00:42] | Now picture a baby. | 想象一下 有个孩子 |
[00:45] | A warm… Smushy little… Baby… | 暖暖软软的小可爱 |
[00:52] | Wrapping its chubby little arms around your neck and breathe in that… | 用肉嘟嘟的小手环住你的脖子 身上散发着… |
[00:57] | That intoxicating baby smell. | 醉人的婴儿奶香 |
[01:04] | doesn’t it just melt you? | 有没有让你心醉神迷? |
[01:07] | nope. | 没有 |
[01:09] | You know what melts me? | 你知道什么才让我心醉吗? |
[01:10] | Spain,the beach,you in a bikini,me holding a sangria. | 西班牙 阳关海滩 你穿着比基尼 我手捧桑格利亚汽酒 |
[01:14] | Oh,wait. | 等等 |
[01:16] | What’s that I hear? | 我听到什么声音来着? |
[01:17] | Oh… Oh,the baby’s crying. | 孩子的哭声 |
[01:19] | – We can’t go to spain. – A sangria? | – 就这样 我们去不了西班牙了 – 汽酒? |
[01:21] | That’s why I don’t get a kid? | 这就是不让我要孩子的原因? |
[01:23] | So I can make you a friggin’ sangria? | 就是为了让我给你做汽酒? |
[01:24] | Just a minute. Just a minute! | 稍等 就来 |
[01:25] | What?Yang,you got a suture kit? | – 怎么了? – Yang 你这儿有针线吗? |
[01:26] | Uh,yeah. Where’s robbins? | – 有啊 – Robbins呢? |
[01:28] | – Uh,in there. – Robbins! | – 在里面 |
[01:29] | – What’s going on? – Wait,two. | – 怎么啦? – 等下 两组 |
[01:31] | I need two suture kits! | 我要两组针线! |
[01:32] | Why is he screaming? | 他嚎什么呀? |
[01:33] | Baby. | 孩子 |
[01:34] | – Now! – Why are you… Oh,god. | – 赶紧动起来! – 你干嘛…天啊 |
[01:37] | He’s serious. | 他是认真的 |
[01:41] | Holy mother… | 额滴神哪 |
[01:43] | Get my bag.Get my bag. | 去拿我的工具 快去 |
[01:44] | Get me a clamp. | 给我夹钳 |
[01:45] | Oh,god. | 天啊 |
[01:47] | All right.Another clamp. | 好了 还需要个夹钳 |
[01:48] | Clamp. | 给 夹钳 |
[01:49] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[01:50] | How is he?Is he okay?Is he good? | 他怎么样? 还好吗? 没事吧? |
[01:51] | He’s great.You did great. | 他好极了 你真棒 |
[01:53] | Oh,dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:56] | – Any sounds? – Not yet. | – 哭了没? – 还没 |
[01:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:00] | Come on,baby boy. Come on. | 加油 宝贝 加油 |
[02:02] | Come on,baby boy. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快哭 小宝贝 加油 |
[02:06] | Come on. | 加油 |
[02:08] | Okay. That’s my boy. | 好啦 这才乖嘛 |
[02:11] | Okay. That’s what I’m talking about. | 好啦 就要这样 |
[02:12] | That’s what I’m talking about. | |
[02:16] | Here you go,grandpa. | 交给你咯 外公 |
[02:32] | Grey anatomy Season6Episode20 | |
[02:38] | So is it true,you helped teddy and mark deliver little sloan’s baby? | 你真的帮Teddy和Mark 接生了小Sloan的孩子吗? |
[02:41] | Yeah.Not now. | 是啊 现在不说这个 |
[02:42] | What’s wrong with you? | 怎么啦? |
[02:44] | Tom evans… In with your husband. | Tom Evans和你老公在里面谈话呢 |
[02:47] | That’s tom evans? | 那就是Tom Evans? |
[02:48] | – He seems a lot younger than I would’ve… – Please try and be cool. | – 貌似他比我想得年轻嘛 – 冷静点 别盯着看 |
[02:51] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:54] | He’s in with shepherd. | 他在和Shepherd谈话呢 |
[02:55] | – who? – Tom evans. | – 谁? |
[02:57] | Tom evans is… Is here? | Tom Evans来了? |
[02:59] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道? |
[03:00] | He’s doing his bloodless cabg on a beating heart today in our o.r. | 他今天要在咱手术室 做体外循环冠脉搭桥术 |
[03:04] | What,shepherd didn’t tell you? | 怎么 Shepherd没告诉你吗? |
[03:05] | – No,no,he… – Bless you.Bless you. | – 不 不 他… – 保重 保重 |
[03:08] | No,he didn’t.An evans bypass. | – 不好意思 他没说 – Evans的旁路手术唉 |
[03:11] | Clear your schedule.Scrub in. | 推掉其他手术 来吧 |
[03:14] | Uh,no,I-i,uh,I can’t.I- I gotta go. | 不了 我要先走了 |
[03:17] | And here she is. | 就是她 |
[03:19] | Your cruise director… | 她做你的帮手 |
[03:19] | – DR. Yang. – DR. Evans. | – Yang医生 – Evans医生 |
[03:22] | Hello. | 您好 |
[03:24] | I-i’m… Cristina yang. | 我是Cristina Yang |
[03:25] | i – I’m a huge fan. | 我很粉您的哦 |
[03:27] | She’s a groupie,but you’re gonna forgive her, | 她是十足的追星族 你别介意 |
[03:28] | because she’s one of the finest cardio resident’s you’ll meet anywhere. | 不过她也是超优秀的心脏科住院医生 |
[03:31] | Quite a recommendation.Are you scrubbing in with me today? | 这么高的评价啊 你参加我的手术吗? |
[03:32] | Yes. it’s an honor and a privilege. | 参加 真是荣幸啊 |
[03:35] | Uh,I… Here are the patient charts and,uh,the most recent labs. | 这是病例 还有最新的化验报告 |
[03:38] | If there’s anything else you need,just ask me,’cause I’ll be around here all day,following you. | 需要什么 尽管找我 我今天都在 会一直追随在您身边 |
[03:41] | Um,if… If that’s okay with you. | 如果您不介意的话 |
[03:43] | Uh… She is a groupie.I like her. | 她真的很狂热 我喜欢 |
[03:45] | – This is my wife,DR. Meredith grey. – Pleasure to meet you. | – 这是我太太 Meredith Grey医生 – 幸会 |
[03:48] | Likewise.I hear great things.Of course,I hear them from your husband,so grain of salt. | 幸会 听说你很不错 不过都是听你丈夫说的 还有待考察 |
[03:55] | – DR. Yang? – yes. | – Yang医生? – 在 |
[03:55] | – All yours. – yes of cause | – 交给你了 – 没问题 |
[03:57] | The patient is right this way,sir. | 这边请 先生 |
[04:00] | Think she’s gonna drool on him? | 你觉得她会对他流口水吗? |
[04:01] | I think she is. | 已经在流了 |
[04:04] | Oh,okay.I gotta go. I’ll see you soon. | 好啦 我要走了 回见 |
[04:06] | Is that thomas evans from baylor? | 那是贝勒的Thomas Evans吗? |
[04:07] | Yes,but don’t get too excited.He’s only here for one case. | 是的 别那么兴奋 他不过来做一个手术 |
[04:10] | Oh,are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[04:11] | Because I overheard chief shepherd discussing the fact that DR. Altman doesn’t have a permanent contract. | 我无意中听主任说 Altman医生没有签永久合同 |
[04:16] | So it would actually be a really genius move on the chief’s part to go in and seize that opportunity to… | Shepherd主任如能乘机挖到他就太赞了 |
[04:19] | Oh,here we go again. | 又来了 |
[04:21] | – What? – Shut up. | – 什么? – 别乱说 |
[04:22] | She thinks your husband walks on water. | 你老公在她心里可是无所不能啊 |
[04:24] | I don’t I don’t. | 才不是 |
[04:26] | I,um… No,I’m… I mean,it’s… | 我是说 |
[04:28] | It’s a professional thing. | 只是工作方面 |
[04:30] | It’s,um… It’s a mentor thing. | 他…指导我 |
[04:32] | He’s… He’s just my mentor because he’s… He’s married… To you. | 他只是我的导师 因为他结婚了 和你 |
[04:36] | And you guys are… Are so great and,um,together… | 你们俩真是般配 |
[04:39] | Together as a married couple,and you… You… You are so great. | 天作之合 你…本身也很棒 |
[04:43] | I,um,I do… I do think that your husband is brilliant,but I’m… | 我确实…很欣赏你丈夫 |
[04:48] | I’m sure that you think that,too,so… That’s right. | – 你肯定也很欣赏他 – 对哦 |
[04:52] | – Okay.That,um… – Thank you. | – 好啦 那就… – 谢了 |
[04:59] | You can see it,right? | 你看出来了吧? |
[05:02] | The… The resemblance? | 你是说长得像你? |
[05:05] | It’s a newborn. | 他才刚出生唉 |
[05:06] | It resembles other newborns. | 和其他新生儿一样嘛 |
[05:08] | Okay. All right. Fine.But you want incontrovertible proof? | 那好 你要看不容争议的证据吗? |
[05:12] | Here we go. | 请看 |
[05:15] | Look at that. | 看吧 |
[05:17] | Well,it’s impressive.I’ll give you that. | 不小嘛 只能这么说 |
[05:20] | Well,I mean… I mean,a lot of that swelling is from the birth.It will go down. | 可能是新生造成的肿胀吧 会消下去的 |
[05:23] | He’s a sloan. | 他是Sloan家的 |
[05:26] | – Right. – He’s a sloan. | – 好吧 – 真不愧是Sloan家的 |
[05:39] | What is it? | 什么情况? |
[05:41] | Trauma choppers. | 直升机运送外伤病患 |
[05:43] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[05:44] | Hey,could you… Could you hand me my… | 嗨 能不能帮我递下… |
[05:47] | Oh,well,okay. – Good morning. | 那好吧 早安咯 |
[05:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:54] | Yes,it is.I have a trauma chopper 15 minutes out and a small window of time where I can actually practice medicine. | 确实是美好的早晨 15分钟前直升机开出 用不了多久 我们就要行医救人了 |
[05:59] | Right.Plus thomas evans is here. | 是啊 而且Thomas Evans来了 |
[06:01] | – He is.He’s doing a coronary… – Is he interviewing for my job? | – 是啊 他来做冠状… – 他是来竞争我的职位吗? |
[06:04] | Because I’ve been waiting to hear about a permanent contract from you,and I haven’t. | 我一直等你和我签永久合约 但没等到 |
[06:07] | – And thomas evans is here… – Teddy,temporary contract. | – 如今Thomas Evans来了 – Teddy 你签的是临时合同 |
[06:10] | You said you were looking elsewhere. | 你说过想看看其他医院 |
[06:11] | Yeah,I-I was,but I stopped. | 之前是 但现在不想看了 |
[06:14] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道唉 |
[06:15] | Oh,I’m sorry.I should’ve told you. | 抱歉 我应该知会你的 |
[06:17] | Look,I’d be happy to consider you for the permanent position. | 我很乐意考虑你 |
[06:19] | Consider me?For… For my job? | 只是考虑? 考虑给我这个职位? |
[06:21] | I had to run a search.I can’t get caught without a head of cardio. | 我必须做全盘打算 我不能没有心脏科主任 |
[06:25] | Okay.Well,I-i… I’d like to be considered. | 好吧 很高兴你能考虑我 |
[06:28] | I’ll throw you in the mix. | 我会把你当作候选人的 |
[06:32] | Hey,the baby’s sleeping. | 嘿 宝宝睡着了 |
[06:35] | Um… Thank you for… Everything. | 谢谢你 为我做这么多 |
[06:42] | I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[06:43] | dad. | 爸 |
[06:46] | Everything’s fine.The baby’s doing great. | 嘿 一切顺利 宝宝很好 |
[06:50] | Hey,can you grab my bag? | 嘿 能帮我把包包拿过来吗? |
[06:51] | Oh,yeah. | 好 |
[06:58] | What is all that? | 这都是什么啊? |
[07:01] | You… Did you buy all this for the baby? | 你给宝宝买了这么多东西? |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:07] | I figured he was gonna need stuff,and I was already in the store. | 我想宝宝得有东西玩吧 当时又凑巧在商店里 |
[07:12] | I mean,I know it’s lame.All the girl’s stuff was way better. | 这些烂死了 女生区的东西精致多了 |
[07:14] | But boys like army crap,right? | 小男生喜欢军人玩偶的 对吧? |
[07:16] | Oh,no.Well,that’s a choking hazard. | 这个可能会被误吞下去 |
[07:19] | And,well,he’s a little young for that. | 他还太小 不能玩这个 |
[07:22] | And… And that. | 这个也不行 |
[07:23] | He’s just a little young. | 他太小了 |
[07:25] | Well,whatever.It doesn’t really matter anyway. | 无所谓 也没啥关系 |
[07:26] | He’s gonna be getting a lot nicer stuff soon. | 他马上就要有更多更好的玩具了 |
[07:29] | Here. | 给 |
[07:31] | Uh,this is the number for the people that are gonna adopt him… Trish and keith. | 这是领养人的电话 Trish和Keith |
[07:34] | Can you call ’em? | 能帮我打个电话吗? |
[07:39] | – Mark… – Yeah. | – 好的 |
[07:42] | – Do you want me to handle that call? – No,no. | – 需要我来打吗? – 不 不 |
[07:45] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理吧 |
[07:50] | It was a fishing boat accident and two patients… | 渔船事故 两人受伤 |
[07:52] | One with a head lac and abdominal pain,the other, | 一位头部擦伤腹部疼痛 另一位说是体内有渔钩卡住 |
[07:54] | they said something about a fish hook being stuck somewhere. | |
[07:56] | Why would they send a chopper for a guy with a fish hook? | 渔钩卡住用得着直升飞机送来吗? |
[07:59] | Uh,I’m pretty sure they said fish hook,chief shepherd. | 我很确定他们说的是渔钩 Shepherd主任 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:04] | “i’m pretty sure they said fish hook,chief shepherd. | “我很确定他们说的是渔钩 Shepherd主任” |
[08:06] | But if I’m wrong,you can spank me. | “如果我说错了 你可以打我屁股” |
[08:07] | – shut up. – “oh,chief shepherd,I do hope I’m wrong.” | – 闭嘴 – “Shepherd主任 真希望我说错了” |
[08:10] | What do we got? | 什么情况? |
[08:11] | Uh,I’ve got the son… Head laceration and crush injuries.The dad’s right behind. | 儿子头部擦伤 挤压损伤 父亲就在后面 |
[08:15] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | – 我们走 – 好 |
[08:20] | 50-year-old male,penetrating trauma to the chest. | 50岁男性 胸部被刺穿 |
[08:23] | Hypotensive in the field,gotten 2 liters of l.r. En route. | 当场血压下降 途中注射两升乳酸林格液 |
[08:28] | Big hook! | 好大的渔钩! |
[08:31] | Big hook! | 好大的渔钩! |
[08:40] | Mrs.Smitte,when is the last time you took a flight of stairs instead of an elevator? | Smitte女士 上次您走楼梯是什么时候? |
[08:45] | Oh,god,it’s… It’s been years. | 天啊 好多年前了 |
[08:48] | This time next week,you’re gonna do it. | 下周这个时候 您就可以爬楼了 |
[08:52] | And your grandkids,you have… You have grandkids? | 您的孙儿… 您有孙儿吗? |
[08:54] | Two. | 两个 |
[08:54] | They’re not gonna know what hit ’em. | 他们根本不知道被谁打了 |
[08:56] | They won’t be able to keep up with you. | 在他们发现之前您早就跑远了 |
[08:58] | You mean it? | 你是认真的? |
[08:59] | I mean it. | 是的 |
[09:00] | He means it. | 他是认真的 |
[09:03] | Excuse me.Sorry | 不好意思 |
[09:05] | Come in,come in,come in. | 进来 |
[09:07] | – No. – why? | – 不要 – 怎么了? |
[09:14] | Okay,hold it steady.Grey,get in there. | 好 扶稳了 Grey 准备好 |
[09:15] | What do we have?Oh,my god. | 什么情况? 我的天哪 |
[09:17] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[09:18] | Fishing boat accident.Something fell on him. | 渔船事故 有东西砸到他 |
[09:20] | – And the hook? – Looks like he fell on it. | – 钩子怎么解释? – 是他砸到渔钩上 |
[09:23] | Pressure’s at 68 systolic. | 心脏的收缩压为68 |
[09:25] | Tracheal deviation and absent breath sounds. | 气管偏移 呼吸音消失 |
[09:27] | Get me a 14-gauge needle. | 给我14号针 |
[09:28] | Right behind you. | 就在你后面 |
[09:29] | dad. | 老爸 |
[09:31] | – What are you doing to him? – Grey,get him outta here. | – 你们要干什么? – Grey 把他拉出去 |
[09:32] | I’m trying. | 我在拉呢 |
[09:33] | – Doug,please. – Go on,son.I’m all right.Oh,god. | – Doug 别这样 – 走吧 儿子 我没事 |
[09:35] | What is that?What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[09:37] | Dad,I-I don’t know what happened. | 老爸 我不知道发生了什么 |
[09:38] | – I had the rope in my hand one minute,and… – Doug,doug,come on. | – 之前绳子还在我手里 后来就… – Doug 算了吧你 |
[09:40] | No,I did this.I… I’m sorry.Dad,I’m so sorry. | 是我的错 老爸 真对不起 |
[09:43] | It’s… It’s okay.It’s not your fault. | 没关系 不是你的错 |
[09:45] | Of course it’s his fault! | 当然是他的错! |
[09:47] | I was thrown on top of this shark hook because he let go of the rope. | 是他松了绳子 我才被甩到鲨鱼钩上 |
[09:51] | Who the hell’s fault is it? | 这还不是他的错? |
[09:53] | Let’s leave the hook in until we get him up to the o.r. | 进手术室之前 别动渔钩 |
[09:56] | I’m feeling a depressed skull fracture. | 头骨部分断裂 |
[09:57] | All right.Go ahead and order a head c.t. | 好的 做一个脑部CT |
[09:58] | Right away,chief. | 马上就去 主任 |
[10:01] | That was the first thing he taught me when I joined the crew. | 我当船员第一天 他就教我了 |
[10:04] | I don’t know how… | 我不知道怎么就… |
[10:10] | We didn’t play ball when I was little. | 我们小的时候不打球 |
[10:12] | We tied knots.I know how to tie that knot. | 而是学打结 我知道怎么打结 |
[10:15] | Doug,you made a mistake.It was an accident. | Doug 你犯了个错 这是一场意外 |
[10:18] | What if it wasn’t? | 如果不是意外呢? |
[10:21] | I’ve thought about it sometimes… Hitting him… Or hurting him. | 我有时候会想出手或者伤害他 |
[10:27] | He pisses me off sometimes and he’s harsh and… | 他经常让我不爽 他太严格 |
[10:30] | Are you telling us you did this on purpose? | 你是说你是故意的? |
[10:31] | No,not on purpose. | 不 不是故意的 |
[10:33] | I just… I don’t… I don’t feel so good. | 只是… 我觉得好难受 |
[10:37] | Okay,just try to relax. | 放松 |
[10:38] | Deep breaths.Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[10:42] | Okay,uh,grey,order a head c.t. | Grey 给他做脑部CT |
[10:45] | And get a c.t.Angio. | 做血管造影 |
[10:47] | – I think I saw,uh,some fluid around his spleen. – I’ll do it. | – 他脾部周围有液体 – 我去处理 |
[10:50] | Uh,I think there’s some… | 有些… |
[10:53] | And I’ll just deal with the vomit. | 我来收拾这片狼藉 |
[11:00] | So,um,the nurse says i’m being discharged?I have to leave tomorrow? | 护士说我可以出院了 我明天就得走? |
[11:03] | I just had the baby,like,today. | 我好像刚生产不久 |
[11:06] | Well,that’s a good thing. | 那是好事 |
[11:08] | It means you’re doing great. | 说明你的状况很好 |
[11:09] | No complications. | 没有并发症 |
[11:11] | Right,little man? | 对吧 小家伙? |
[11:12] | Well,where am I supposed to go? | 那我去哪儿? |
[11:14] | My mom kicked me out,and those friends I was staying with in portland were like, | 我妈不要我了 之前合住的波特兰室友说 |
[11:17] | “you gotta pay rent or you gotta leave”… | “不付房租就走人” |
[11:19] | And… I can’t pay rent. | 我付不起房租 |
[11:22] | I don’t have a job. | 我没有工作 |
[11:24] | I don’t have anything. | 一无所有 |
[11:26] | You can stay with me. | 和我一起住吧 |
[11:29] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:30] | Sure.Just until you figure things out. | 当然 住到你有进一步打算为止 |
[11:34] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[11:37] | Sloans are tough. | Sloan家族都是强人 |
[11:39] | You hear that?We’re tough. | 听到没? 我们都很强 |
[11:44] | Um… Maybe we should… Keep him. | 也许我们该留下他 |
[11:52] | Do you think you could? | 你觉得可以吗? |
[11:55] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[12:00] | You want to hold him? | 想抱抱他吗? |
[12:02] | No.I… | 不要 |
[12:03] | – I don’t think I know how to… – Do you want to hold him? | – 我不知道怎么… – 你想抱吗? |
[12:05] | He’s pretty great. | 他很漂亮 |
[12:09] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁哦 |
[12:11] | Hi,baby. | 嗨 宝宝 |
[12:14] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[12:16] | You’re a natural. | 你有当妈妈的天分 |
[12:20] | It’s up to you. | 你拿主意 |
[12:22] | If you think we can do this,raise him… | 如果你觉得我们能做得来 扶养他 |
[12:25] | Together… If you think we can,then… | 我们一起 如果你觉得行 那就… |
[12:31] | Hey,guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[12:33] | He really needs to go to the nursery to be monitored and get his newborn checkup. | 现在得送他去育婴室监控 进行新生儿检查 |
[12:36] | I’m monitoring,and I did the exams.He’s all good. | 我正监控着呢 也做过检查了 一切正常 |
[12:44] | Mark,when you get a minute,i’d love to have a quick word. | Mark 等你有空时 我有几句话要跟你说 |
[12:53] | Caught a big one,huh? | 渔钩真不小哈 |
[12:54] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[12:56] | He’s got a small hematoma. | 血肿并不大啊 |
[12:58] | Hey,can I ask you something? | 能问你个事吗? |
[13:00] | Why did you hire altman? | 当初为什么雇用Altman? |
[13:02] | What’d you see in her? | 看中她哪一点? |
[13:04] | Well,what do you see in her? | 你觉得呢? |
[13:05] | I think she’s good.She works hard. | 我觉得她不错 工作很努力 |
[13:08] | I feel bad even looking. | 看她这么认真 我都有点难过 |
[13:09] | I’ll feel worse,though,letting a stronger candidate pass us by. | 不过 若为此放弃一个更牛的人 我会更难过 |
[13:12] | Not the feel-good job,is it? | 主任这活不好干吧? |
[13:15] | Can’t you give me a little insight? | 能给点建议吗? |
[13:17] | No.See,that’d be doing the job for you. | 我不能越俎代庖唉 |
[13:19] | I’m not gonna give you the fish. | 我不授人以鱼 |
[13:22] | You got a big hook in there. | 你有这么大的鱼钩呢 |
[13:24] | Learn to fish yourself. | 学会自己钓鱼吧 |
[13:30] | What kinda life is that,living five months at a time on a boat, | 连续5个月住船上 每天工作20小时 条件还这么艰苦 这是什么日子啊 |
[13:35] | working 20 hours in terrible conditions? | |
[13:39] | In 2007,the c.d.c. Marked crab fishing the most dangerous job in the u.s. | 2007年 疾病控制中心认定 捕蟹是美国最危险的职业 |
[13:43] | with an annual fatality rate 28 times higher than any other job. | 每年死亡率比其他工作高出28倍 |
[13:48] | What? | 怎么了? |
[13:50] | Dude,it’s like working with forrest gump. | 怎么感觉像是在跟阿甘一起工作 |
[13:52] | The kid’s 15. | 这孩子才15岁 |
[13:54] | He should be doing algebra,going to school dances. | 他应该在学代数 参加学校舞会啥的 |
[13:58] | How much you bet he did it? | 你猜他是故意的吗? |
[14:00] | What? | 故意干嘛? |
[14:01] | Hooked his old man on purpose. | 故意钩住他老爸 |
[14:03] | I’d say 70%,it was an accident,30% attempted murder. | 我觉得70%是意外 30%是蓄意谋杀 |
[14:09] | What?Karev’s right. | 怎么了? Karev说得对 |
[14:10] | Too much nature makes people crazy. | 太亲近大自然会让人发疯 |
[14:13] | Ah,okay. | 好 |
[14:14] | There… Is the tear. | 裂口在这儿 |
[14:17] | Grey,you want to embolize it? | Grey 你想做栓塞吗? |
[14:20] | Really?I’ve never done it before,but I-I read that if you use… | 真的? 我之前从没做过唉 但我看到过可以用… |
[14:23] | You want this kid to bleed to death or what? | 你想让他失血致死还是怎么 |
[14:27] | Don’t analyze everything. | 不用事事分析 |
[14:30] | Just… Do it. | 放手去做就好 |
[14:35] | – Tell me that you called the parents. – Sloan’s having second thoughts. | – 你打电话给养父母了吧 – Sloan正在重新考虑 |
[14:37] | Sloan picked those parents.She asked you to call them.She was pretty clear. | Sloan挑好父母 让你打电话 她意思够明确了 |
[14:40] | Well,now she’s not clear. | 现在她又犹豫了 |
[14:41] | By law,she’s got 48 hours before the court terminates her parental right. | 依照法律 生育后48小时后她的抚养权才结束 |
[14:44] | Sloan changed her mind? | Sloan改变想法了? |
[14:45] | – Maybe. – That’s great. | – 也许吧 – 太棒了 |
[14:46] | – No,it’s not. – What,she can’t change her mind? | – 才不呢 – 她就不能反悔么 |
[14:48] | People change their minds. | 人人都会反悔啊 |
[14:49] | This baby needs parents,not an 18-year-old child and a father who she met five minutes ago. | 孩子需要的是父母 不是18岁的黄毛丫头 和与她刚相认不久的父亲 |
[14:53] | – Shut up! – Mark… | – 闭嘴 |
[14:55] | no. | 别说话 |
[14:56] | You know,you don’t get to tell me what to do here. | 你没有权利告诉我该怎么做 |
[14:59] | I appreciate your help,but you don’t… | 谢谢你的帮助 但你不懂… |
[15:04] | My mom is dead. | 我妈去世了 |
[15:07] | My dad’s never gonna get off the couch again. | 我爸从此一蹶不振 天天窝在沙发里 |
[15:09] | I don’t have any brothers or sisters. | 我没有兄弟姐妹 |
[15:12] | This is my grandson… My grandson. | 这是我的孙子 我的 |
[15:17] | I’m not just gonna turn him over to some strangers when I might have a chance at a family. | 现在有机会组建自己的家 我才不会把他送给陌生人养 |
[15:21] | So just… Give me a minute here. | 你就别来烦我了 |
[15:30] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[15:31] | His temp’s high. | 体温有点高 |
[15:32] | I – I can’t figure out why. | 我找不到原因 |
[15:34] | Is his dad in surgery yet? | 他父亲在做手术了吗? |
[15:35] | Yeah,they’re prepping him now. | 正在进行术前准备 |
[15:39] | Doug,would you like to see your dad before he goes into surgery? | Doug 你爸爸手术前你要见见他么? |
[15:41] | He’s probably calmed down. | 他可能已经平静下来了 |
[15:43] | He hates me.He’s always hated me. | 他讨厌我 一直都是 |
[15:47] | And now I practically killed him. | 现在我差点害死他 |
[15:50] | He doesn’t want to see me. | 他肯定不想见我 |
[15:56] | Once when I was little,I was really mad at my mom,and… | 小时候有一次 我对我妈非常生气 |
[16:01] | I had heard that saccharine can kill you, | 听说糖精可以杀人 |
[16:03] | and so… I swear to god,I almost put,like, | 我差点在她的咖啡里放10包糖 |
[16:05] | ten packets of sweet’n low into her coffee all at the same time. | |
[16:08] | I w… I was this close. | 就差一点 |
[16:10] | And while she was thinking of sweetening her mom’s coffee,I tried to run my old man over with a car. | 就在她想着甜死她妈时 我在想着开车撞死我爸 |
[16:14] | It’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[16:15] | No,that’s… That’s not normal. | 你那才不叫正常 |
[16:20] | Those hooks were meant to catch sharks. | 那些钩子是用来捉鲨鱼的 |
[16:22] | He’s never letting me near him or the boat again. | 他肯定不会再让我接近他或者上船了 |
[16:25] | I don’t even know where I’m supposed to go. | 我都不知道以后该去哪里 |
[16:28] | Ow,my head is,like,pounding. | 我的头疼得很 |
[16:32] | Hey,we should get blood cultures and a repeat c.b.c. | 咱们得进行血液培养 再做个血常规 |
[16:35] | We need to find out why he’s burning up. | 看看他为什么发烧 |
[16:36] | You do that,sweet’n low.I’m gonna go watch them pull out a hook. | 你自己做吧 小糖精 我去看他们取钩子 |
[16:46] | The baby smiled at mark. | 宝宝冲着Mark笑了 |
[16:48] | He looked up and smiled at him like he knew him. | 他抬起头对着他笑 跟认识他似的 |
[16:52] | – That poor baby’s parents,just sitting… – Stop calling them the baby’s… | – 宝宝的父母可怜见的 坐在那… – 别把他们称为宝宝的… |
[16:56] | That baby’s parents… | 他们就是宝宝的父母 |
[16:59] | The mature,capable,financially secure,emotionally stable,loving parents, | 成熟 有能力 有经济基础 情绪稳定 有爱心 |
[17:06] | who were deemed fit by sloan and the state of washington, | Sloan和华盛顿州认定他们适合做父母 |
[17:08] | are sitting there by the telephone staring at the sky blue nursery walls that they just painted. | 他们正坐在电话旁 望着婴儿房刚漆好的天蓝色天花板 |
[17:15] | Those are the parents. | 这才是父母 |
[17:16] | Not Mr. Midlife crisis and his teenage kid who… | 不该是中年危机先生和他那买棒棒糖和 橘滋(美国流行品牌)连体衣的毛头女儿 |
[17:20] | Who bought her infant son a bag of lollipops and juicy couture onesies. | |
[17:23] | So she has a lot to learn. | 她是有很多要学 |
[17:25] | No,she doesn’t. | 她不必学的 |
[17:28] | She made the one sound parenting decision she needs to make. | 她做了她身为母亲最重要的决定 |
[17:32] | She found a lovely couple to raise her baby. | 找到了合适的夫妇来抚养孩子 |
[17:35] | And she did that months ago,when she wasn’t flooded with postpartum hormones or… | 做决定时 她体内没有产后荷尔蒙 |
[17:39] | Or overwhelmed by heartfelt pleas from her dad,when she had time to think clearly… | 也没被她父亲衷心的请求所打动 那时她仔细考虑过 |
[17:47] | About what was right for her and… And what was right for the baby. | 什么对她和宝宝最好 |
[17:50] | She made a decision,a good decision. | 她做了决定 明智的决定 |
[17:53] | And it would… It would be great if we could all just try and respect that. | 我们应该尊重她的决定 |
[17:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:01] | Crap.Sloan. | 糟了 是Sloan |
[18:08] | – Is he okay? – I… I don’t know.Uh,he won’t stop crying. | – 他还好吗? – 不知道 哭个不停 |
[18:10] | Well,what happened? | 怎么了? |
[18:11] | I- I don’t know.I was just holding him, and mark went to get a bottle for him, | 不知道 我当时抱着他 Mark去拿奶瓶了 |
[18:13] | and he started crying,and he’s not stopping,and I think something’s wrong. | 他就开始哭 怎么也不停 我觉得不对劲 |
[18:17] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[18:17] | Sloan got worried. | Sloan着急了 |
[18:19] | She paged us.But the baby’s fine. | 她呼了我们 不过宝宝没事 |
[18:20] | Oh,he’s just hungry is all. | 他就是饿了而已 |
[18:21] | No,I-I don’t know how to do this.I don’t… | 我不知道该怎么喂他 |
[18:23] | You can’t do it wrong,and we’re right here if you need help. | 没关系的 需要帮助的话我们就在旁边 |
[18:25] | No,no,no,he’s crying. | 不行不行 他在哭啊 |
[18:26] | I- I don’t think… I don’t think he wants me to do it. | 我觉得他是不想让我喂 |
[18:28] | – Please. – Here. | – 求你了 – 来吧 |
[18:32] | Oh,god.I don’t feel so good. | 神啊 我觉得不太好 |
[18:34] | Well,you’ve been up all night.You’re exhausted and dehydrated. | 你一晚都没睡 肯定精疲力尽而且脱水 |
[18:37] | Drink that. | 喝点东西 |
[18:45] | Thought I’d check to see how far along we are. | 觉得我应该来看看进展如何 |
[18:46] | Almost ready to extract the hook. | 差不多可以取出钩子了 |
[18:49] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[18:50] | After they get him off the hook,we’ll go in to evacuate the hematoma and plate the skull fragments,right? | 取出钩子以后 清除血肿 再放回头骨碎片 对吧? |
[18:54] | No,I thought we’d throw him back in. | 不 咱们把他再扔回河里算了 |
[18:56] | Catch and release. | 钓上来再放掉 |
[19:01] | Thank you,DR. Kepner. | 谢谢 Kepner医生 |
[19:03] | Well,walter’s lucky.It looks like he doesn’t have to lose any lung. | Walter很幸运 看来不必切除肺组织 |
[19:06] | Yeah,no thanks to his kid. | 是啊 多亏他孩子了 |
[19:08] | Well,it was an accident.That happens. | 只是个意外事故 这是常有的事 |
[19:10] | That kid shouldn’t have been there in the first place. | 那孩子一开始就不该出现在那里 |
[19:12] | Well,he’s the guy’s son… Family business. | 他是他儿子啊 家族产业 |
[19:14] | There’s something to be said for loyalty. | 需要忠诚 |
[19:16] | You put a person in a job like that because they have the skills to handle it, | 那种工作得传给有技术的人做 |
[19:19] | not because they’re your friend or your kid. | 不能因为是家人或朋友就让他做 |
[19:23] | Are you intentionally equating me with the idiot son that dropped the crab cage on his dad or is that just a happy coincidence? | 你是故意把我和钩到老爸的白痴儿子 划等号 还是我多心了? |
[19:31] | All right.We’re ready to extract the hook from the man. | 好了 可以取出钩子了 |
[19:34] | All right,nobody move but DR. Hunt. | 除了Hunt医生 其他人都别动 |
[19:36] | On my count. | 听我数 |
[19:39] | One… Two… | 一 二 |
[19:46] | Snagged an artery… | 有条动脉被划破了 |
[19:47] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:48] | God bless you. | 愿主保佑你 |
[19:57] | he’s stabilized and ready for you. | 他情况稳定了 你可以进去了 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:07] | Look,if this doesn’t go your way,please don’t take it personally. | 如果最后事不遂你愿 请不要认为这是针对你 |
[20:11] | You’re an incredible surgeon.I see that. | 你是位了不起的外科医生 我清楚 |
[20:14] | It’s just that evans has published dozens of times. | 只是Evans发表过很多论文 |
[20:17] | – He’s won awards. – She won a bronze star for service to her country. | – 还得过不少奖 – 她因服役表现获得过铜星勋章 |
[20:20] | Does that not count? | 那就不算了? |
[20:37] | And the anastomosis is done. | 吻合术完成 |
[20:40] | Fine suture hook. | 精细缝线钩 |
[20:41] | You’re not using a side clamp? | 不用边钳吗? |
[20:42] | Nah. It’s a special technique. | 不 这是项特殊技术 |
[20:45] | I get a very clean… Very nice anastomosis this way. | 这会使接合非常干净利落 |
[20:49] | Much less trauma to the surrounding structures. | 减少很多周围组织的损伤 |
[20:52] | You just parachuted that vein graft down. | 你刚做了静脉植入 |
[20:54] | I – is that to avoid memory in the suture or tangles later on? | 是为了避免以后产生缝合缠绕吧? |
[20:57] | Excellent observation,yang. | 观察力很敏锐啊 Yang |
[20:59] | Have you already applied for your fellowships? | 你申请研究员基金了吗 |
[21:01] | Oh,I’m only in third year. | 我刚工作三年 |
[21:03] | Oh,right. I forgot. | 对哦 我忘了 |
[21:04] | It feels like i’m working with a fellow. | 感觉像跟研究员一起工作似的 |
[21:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | Oh,would you like me to cut the last suture? | 要我剪掉缝合线尾吗 |
[21:13] | That’s okay. I already got it. | 不用 我已经搞定了 |
[21:18] | It looks like you’ve barely operated at all. | 看起来就像从未切开过 |
[21:20] | It’s… It’s so perfect. | 缝合太完美了 |
[21:21] | Well,that is the goal,DR. Yang. That is the goal. | 这就是范例啊 Yang医生 这就是范例 |
[21:29] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[21:37] | Hook guy is stable for now. How’s the kid? | 钩子男现在稳定了 他儿子呢 |
[21:39] | Crappy. Nothing to do now that we’ve finished with the angio. | 超无聊 血管造影之后就没什么可做的了 |
[21:42] | Lexie’s babysitting him. | Lexie守着他呢 |
[21:44] | Have you,uh,seen evans? It was amazing. Who saw? | 去看Evans的手术了吗 太牛了 谁看过 |
[21:49] | Dude,you’re like a kid with trading cards,except with heart surgeons. | 你像收集小浣熊水浒卡的小孩 似的收集心外科医生 |
[21:53] | Yeah. I gotta have ’em all. | 是啊 我要集齐一套 |
[21:55] | I thought teddy was the love of your life. | 我以为Teddy是你此生至爱呢 |
[21:57] | Oh,she is. She is. | 她是啊 |
[21:58] | But… Evans? Brilliant. | 但是Evans 太有才了 |
[22:00] | I mean,brilliant. I mean,so is she. | 有才啊 她也有才 |
[22:02] | But… I love them both. | 但 两个我都爱 |
[22:05] | I’m a cardiothoracic whore. | 我就是心外科的妓女 |
[22:07] | What can I say? It feels so good. | 怎么说呢 感觉就这么好 |
[22:09] | Speaking of whores,has anyone seen | 说到妓女 都看到那个 |
[22:11] | the love-struck intern fawning over my husband? | 对我老公一见钟情大献殷勤的 实习医生了吧 |
[22:13] | April’s not an intern. | April不是实习医生 |
[22:14] | You bat your eyes like that,you’re an intern. | 你要像她那样眨眼 你也只能算实习医生 |
[22:16] | Oh,don’t worry. That’s not derek’s thing. | 别担心 Derek不吃这套 |
[22:19] | Anymore. | 现在不吃了 |
[22:20] | I was the love-struck intern. It is his thing. | 我就曾是对他一见钟情的实习生 他就吃这套 |
[22:22] | No,he’s grown out of it. | 他已经戒了那瘾头啦 |
[22:23] | Out of what,chicks who shave their legs and laugh at his jokes? | 戒了什么 会刮腿毛 会为他的幽默 吃吃傻笑的小妞吗 |
[22:26] | Sure he’s grown out of it. | 他还真是戒了哈 |
[22:28] | I shave my legs. | 我也刮腿毛的 |
[22:31] | Sometimes. | 有时候刮 |
[22:33] | You could always call him chief shepherd. | 你可以追着他叫Shepherd主任 |
[22:35] | I don’t make the rules. I’m just telling you,it’s a thing. | 这是自然规律啊 我就告诉你 这是男人的软肋 |
[22:38] | Powerful guys like adoring girls. | 有权势的男人喜欢被小姑娘仰慕 |
[22:40] | Oh,my… | 哎哟哟 |
[22:41] | Look,whatever. Do what you want. | 爱信不信 |
[22:48] | That baby’s delicious. | 这孩子太可爱了 |
[22:50] | Yeah. I was thinking I could take paternity leave. | 我在考虑请产假 |
[22:53] | You know,at least for a couple of weeks. | 至少一两个星期 |
[22:55] | I could help sloan get the hang of things. | 帮Sloan进入状态 |
[22:58] | I don’t know if a couple of weeks is enough. | 我不知道一两个星期够不够 |
[23:00] | What? She’s a good kid. She’s got good instincts. | 怎么 她是个好孩子 她有母性的 |
[23:02] | Well,her instincts led her to put the baby up for adoption. | 她的母性让她决定将孩子送养 |
[23:08] | I don’t know. She’s unformed. | 我不知道 她还没有定性 |
[23:10] | She’s a baby herself. | 她自己也只是个孩子 |
[23:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[23:17] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[23:20] | Arizona wants to go to spain. | Arizona想去西班牙 |
[23:24] | She’s picking a suntan over a family,which I don’t get. | 比起天伦之乐 她更喜欢日光浴 我理解不了 |
[23:26] | Didn’t she have,like,a happy,idyllic childhood? | 难道她童年不快乐吗 |
[23:29] | Totally. She talks to her parents every day… Every day. | 当然快乐啦 她每天都跟她父母聊天 每天耶 |
[23:33] | Part of which could be the brother thing. | 一部分是在谈她弟弟的事 |
[23:35] | – What brother thing? – He died. | – 她弟弟的什么事 – 他不在了 |
[23:44] | Her brother died. | 她弟弟过世了 |
[23:47] | And I’m an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[24:09] | you have a cold. It could’ve happened to any of us. | 你感冒了 这事谁都难免遇上 |
[24:13] | Yeah,but it didn’t. | 但别人都没遇上 |
[24:15] | It was me… On a day that shepherd is interviewing evans for my job. | 就只有我 在Shepherd面试Evans 取代我职位的这一天 |
[24:20] | And… I’m the new girl here who no one really knows. | 我是新来的 没人真正了解我 |
[24:24] | And even yang… Is in love with evans. | 甚至是Yang 也转去仰慕Evans了 |
[24:28] | And I… ugh! | 而我… |
[24:31] | I have a freaking cold. | 我感冒得快死了 |
[24:39] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:48] | It’s okay. Teddy.it’s okay. | 没事 Teddy 没事的 |
[25:18] | okay,what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[25:20] | He became lethargic and febrile,coughed up blood. His sats dropped out. | 他一直昏睡 发热 还咳血 体征指数下降 |
[25:23] | His x-ray shows there’s a large hemothorax where we took the hook out. | X光显示取出钩子的部位 有大块胸腔积血 |
[25:26] | All right. Well,then we’re gonna have to go back in. | 好吧 那我们得再手术 |
[25:28] | The repairs must not have held. | 一定是修复不完善 |
[25:29] | You should get a c.t. To confirm before cutting into a patient that’s unstable. | 给状态不稳定的病人开刀前 你应该先做CT确认 |
[25:32] | There’s no time for that. You wait,and he could go into multisystem organ failure. | 没时间了 拖着只会让他 多系统和器官衰竭 |
[25:35] | Shepherd,you have to trust that I know what I’m doing. | 你得相信我知道自己在做什么 |
[25:42] | I’ll call up to the o.r. Let ’em know you’re coming. | 我打给手术室帮你安排 |
[25:46] | Yes,this is chief shepherd. We’re gonna need a cardiac o.r. | 我是Shepherd主任 需要一间心脏手术室 |
[25:51] | – You paged me? – Hey,what’s up? | – 你呼我 – 什么事 |
[25:54] | Doug has fever and rigors,and he’s starting to get a productive cough. | Doug发烧打颤 而且开始咳痰 |
[25:56] | So deal with it. Look,hook guy is tanking. | 那你处理啊 钩子男要不行了 |
[25:59] | He coughed up blood or something,so they’re taking him back to surgery. I want in. | 他咳血了要重新开刀 我想参加的 |
[26:01] | Wait. He… He coughed up blood. What did it look like? Was it like currant jelly? | 等等 他咳血了 是什么样的 醋栗冻那样的吗 |
[26:04] | Did he have leukocytosis with a left shift? His p.a.c.o.2. Was 28,right? | 是不是左倾白细胞增多 二氧化碳分压达到28 对吧 |
[26:08] | I don’t know,encyclopedia brown. I didn’t memorize the chart. | 不知道 百科全书小姐 我可记不住病历 |
[26:11] | Let him go,grey. He has a surgery he wants to see. | 让他走吧 Grey 他要旁观手术呢 |
[26:14] | Thank you,DR. Bailey. | 谢谢 Bailey医生 |
[26:17] | DR. Bailey,both patients have productive coughs and signs and symptoms of sepsis. | Bailey医生 这两个病人都咳痰 显示出败血症症状 |
[26:22] | I am probably wrong,but if i’m not,this is infectious. | 我可能想错了 但要是我没错 这可是传染性的 |
[26:25] | You’re probably not wrong. You’re probably right. | 你没有错 你可能是对的 |
[26:27] | Why do you want to hand your big save over to karev, | 为什么要把大好的救人机会 让给Karve呢 |
[26:30] | who’s gonna march around the hospital acting like he put it together? | 他只会在医院里兜兜转转 搞得煞有介事的样子 |
[26:33] | I didn’t. I… | 我没有 |
[26:34] | You are handing your power over to a boy because he’s giving you sex. | 你把自己的成绩拱手让人 就因为他和你嘿咻 |
[26:39] | I’m not. I-i… | 才不是呢 |
[26:40] | I’m DR. Bailey. I know everything. | 我是Bailey医生 我有火眼金睛 |
[26:42] | And you have a superpower. | 你有种超能力 |
[26:45] | That memory of yours is a superpower. | 你那记忆力 可是一种超能力啊 |
[26:48] | And on top of it,you’re a good doctor. | 更重要的是 你是个好医生 |
[26:51] | And yet,you’re letting alex karev treat you like a scut monkey. | 可你却让Alex Karev把你当猴耍 |
[26:54] | I don’t care how good the sex is. | 我不管那嘿咻有多爽 |
[26:56] | If that’s what it costs,you’re paying too much. | 如果以此为代价 那你付出太多了 |
[26:58] | – I’m… I’m not… – Scut monkey,all day. | – 我没有 – 整天当猴耍 |
[27:01] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[27:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:07] | – I was right. – I know. | – 我是对的 – 我知道 |
[27:10] | Now what are you going to do about it? | 现在 你准备怎么做 |
[27:18] | Karev,what’s the status on your patient? | Karev 你的病人现在情况怎样 |
[27:20] | Temperature spiked,but the dude’s doing fine. | 体温上升 但没什么大碍 |
[27:22] | We’re running new labs. | 我们在做新的化验 |
[27:23] | DR. Altman,stop. | Altman医生 住手 |
[27:25] | DR. Grey,you always shout at people right before they start operating? | Grey医生 你总爱在手术前冲 主刀医生嚷嚷吗 |
[27:29] | Doug has klebsiella pneumonia. | Doug得的是克雷伯肺炎 |
[27:30] | And I’m guessing walter here does,too. | 我认为Walter也被传染了 |
[27:32] | We need to start to imipenem,stat,or things could get ugly fast. | 我们得用亚胺培南 或其他紧急措施 |
[27:34] | – Klebsiella? – It’s highly contagious in close quarters, | – 克雷伯肺炎? – 在近距离内传染性极强 |
[27:37] | like living on a crab boat for months at a time. | 不用说在捕蟹船上同住几个月了 |
[27:39] | And I think that hemothorax is a mixture of blood and an empyema. | 我觉得他的积液性质应该是血脓胸 |
[27:42] | – Thanks for the heads-up. – Yeah,well,you were busy. | – 多谢提醒 – 谁叫您是大忙人 |
[27:44] | Maybe we should open him to check anyway. | 或许还是该开胸检查下 |
[27:46] | No,i,um… | 不 我… |
[27:50] | I – I think I was wrong here. | 我想是我误诊了 |
[27:51] | Get him out of the o.r.,into the i.c.u. Now. | 马上送病人到重症监护室 |
[27:59] | This day has to end. | 漫长的一天 |
[28:00] | Oh,tell me about it. | 还用你说 |
[28:03] | I was supposed to watch tom evans work. | 我本该去看Tom Evan的工作情况 |
[28:05] | Meanwhile,I got stuck in an o.r. All day | 却耗在手术室里一整天 |
[28:07] | watching teddy altman decompose right in front of my eyes. | 看着Teddy Altman在我眼前崩溃 |
[28:10] | I don’t understand. What’s tom evans doing here? | 我不明白 Tom Evans来干嘛? |
[28:12] | Taking a look around. | 来看看 |
[28:13] | Why? You don’t need evans. You got teddy. | 为啥?有Teddy在 你不需要Evans |
[28:16] | I don’t need teddy if I’ve got evans. | 有了Evans 我就不需要Teddy了 |
[28:18] | What? No,you… You can’t. | 什么?不…你不能这样 |
[28:21] | Me and… Me and teddy,w… | 我…我和Teddy… |
[28:23] | Oh,god. See,this is my point exactly. | 老天 这正是我想说的 |
[28:26] | I can’t staff this hospital based on the fact | 我不能因为她是Hunt的朋友 是你的新欢 |
[28:29] | that she’s hunt’s friend and your flavor of the month. | 就把她留在医院里 |
[28:32] | You know what? I’m just sick of worrying about this. | 知道吗 我懒得操这心了 |
[28:34] | This job is exhausting. | 简直累死人 |
[28:35] | I’m sorry. That’s what you’re complaining about? | 抱歉 这点小事你就怨念? |
[28:37] | Screw you. I’m losing everything today. | 去你的吧 我今天都快一无所有了 |
[28:41] | Everything! | 一无所有! |
[28:50] | Go ahead. | 接着摔 |
[28:55] | How am I supposed to call a couple of strangers | 我要怎么打给一对陌生的夫妇 |
[28:57] | and tell ’em to come take my kid? | 请他们来领走我的孩子? |
[29:00] | Sloan’s your kid,mark. | Sloan才是你的孩子 Mark |
[29:04] | You’re not losing her. | 你不会失去她 |
[29:07] | They’re not taking her. | 没有人要带她走 |
[29:13] | Hey! Did you see me in the o.r.? | 嘿! 你看我的手术了吗? |
[29:16] | – You’re an idiot. – What? | – 你是个笨蛋 – 什么? |
[29:18] | You really think that evans is gonna take you under his award-winning wing? | 你真以为Evan会把你 纳入他已经硕果累累的麾下吗? |
[29:21] | He won’t. He doesn’t need you. | 不会的 他不需要你 |
[29:24] | He doesn’t care about students. He’s a rock star,not a teacher. | 他不在意学生 他是个明星 不是老师 |
[29:27] | He is a rock star. Teddy,he’s totally a rock star. | 他就是个明星 Teddy 真是星光璀璨 |
[29:30] | I mean,did you see him in there? | 你看他做手术了吗? |
[29:31] | He was like an octopus doing a million things, | 他就像千手观音 |
[29:33] | like cutting,retracting,suctioning all at once. | 能同时切开 拉紧 抽吸 游刃有余 |
[29:35] | You think that I need you to hold my instruments when I operate? | 你以为我手术时需要你帮着拿器械? |
[29:37] | You think that helps me save the patient? | 你以为那是在帮我拯救病人? |
[29:39] | I do it so that you can learn,cristina. | 我是在给你学习的机会 Cristina |
[29:43] | I’d be a lot faster in the o.r.Without you. | 没有你帮忙 我做手术要快得多 |
[29:46] | Did you notice you never even touched that patient? | 注意到了吗? 你根本碰都没碰过病人 |
[29:47] | Your gloves were totally clean at the end of surgery. | 手术结束 你的手套还是干干净净 |
[29:50] | – Did you learn a lot? – Teddy,it was one surgery. | – 你有学到什么吗? – Teddy 这只是一台手术 |
[29:54] | He’s here for my job,cristina. Do you really not get that? | 他是来抢我的位子的 Cristina 你是真不明白还是装糊涂? |
[29:57] | If evans is in,I’m out. So,you know… | 如果Evans留下 我就得走人 所以… |
[29:59] | Good luck with your new attending. | 祝你和新上司相处愉快 |
[30:09] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[30:18] | You watch parents go through… | 你每天看着家长们经历那些… |
[30:21] | Horrible… | 可怕的… |
[30:23] | Unimaginable pain every day. | 难以想象的痛苦 |
[30:26] | And… | 而且… |
[30:28] | You went through horrible,unimaginable pain when you lost your brother. | 你在弟弟去世时 也经历了那个过程 |
[30:32] | And your parents never got over it. | 你的父母没能从打击中恢复 |
[30:34] | But if we had a baby… | 但如果我们能有个孩子… |
[30:37] | Our baby’s not gonna be one of those kids in your nicu. | 他不会呆在新生儿监护室里 |
[30:41] | Our baby won’t be your brother. | 也不会像你哥哥一样夭折 |
[30:44] | I mean,knock on wood,but… | 我是说 上帝保佑 但… |
[30:48] | Do you know how happy our baby would be? | 你知道我们的孩子会有多幸福吗? |
[30:53] | i’m gonna say this once… | 这话我只说一次… |
[30:55] | And then I’m not gonna say it again. | 没有第二遍 |
[30:59] | I’m not broken. I’m not some psychodrama. | 我没有绝望 也没什么心理创伤 |
[31:02] | My lack of interest in having a child is not some pathology | 我对孩子没兴趣不是因为 |
[31:05] | that you can pat yourself on the back for having diagnosed. | 什么你能有凭有据诊断出的原因 |
[31:08] | I like my life. I like it the way that it is. | 我喜欢我的生活 现在的生活 |
[31:10] | I don’t want it to change. | 我不想改变 |
[31:12] | I thought I liked it with you in it. | 我以为我喜欢和你一起的生活 |
[31:14] | I hope I’m not wrong. | 希望我不是自以为是 |
[31:21] | wait. | 等等 |
[31:41] | I called your mother. | 我给你妈打了电话 |
[31:42] | What?Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[31:44] | She kicked me out. | 她把我赶出家门了! |
[31:45] | She’s on her way. She misses you. | 她在过来的路上了 她很想你 |
[31:48] | She’s worried about you. | 很担心你 |
[31:49] | – Right. – I’m worried about you,too. | – 是么 – 我也担心你 |
[31:51] | Okay,if this is the part where you tell me | 好吧 如果你就是想告诉我 |
[31:53] | that you talked to her and she convinced you | 她说服了你 |
[31:56] | that me keeping my baby was a bad idea because I’m young and irresponsible… | 让你觉得我带孩子是个坏主意 因为我又年轻 又没责任感… |
[32:00] | That’s not what the conversation was about. | 不是这样的 |
[32:03] | Okay,well… | 是吗 那… |
[32:04] | So you thought it over and you decided | 就是你深思熟虑后 |
[32:07] | that you don’t have time for a kid? | 觉得你没时间带孩子? |
[32:08] | That’s fine. I get it. You have a life. You’re busy. | 很好 我明白 你有自己的生活 大忙人 |
[32:11] | But you know what? I can handle this kid on my own. | 知道吗?我自己也能带好孩子 |
[32:13] | No,you can’t. | 不 你做不到 |
[32:16] | Having a kid is hard. | 养孩子是技术活 |
[32:18] | And you are young and irresponsible. | 你的确年轻 缺少责任感 |
[32:22] | And keeping him is probably a bad idea. | 留着孩子也许是个坏主意 |
[32:26] | But if that is your decision,if that’s what you want,then I’m in. | 但如果那是你的决定 是你想要的 我一定奉陪 |
[32:30] | I’m all in. | 奉陪到底 |
[32:32] | I’m not too busy for my family. | 对家人 我永远有时间 |
[32:37] | But… | 但是… |
[32:42] | Don’t keep the baby for me. | 不要为了我留下孩子 |
[32:45] | You’ll always have me. | 我会一直在你身边 |
[32:47] | And I’ll always want you. | 永远不会丢下你 |
[32:50] | And that’s true no matter what you decide. | 无论你做什么决定 |
[32:59] | you’re my kid. | 你是我的孩子 |
[33:02] | And I’m so happy… | 我真的很高兴… |
[33:04] | I get to know you,sloan. | 得以了解你 Sloan |
[33:07] | I’m so happy about that. | 我真为此高兴 |
[33:15] | What are you doing right now? | 你现在在干嘛? |
[33:16] | – Can we walk and talk at the same time? – Where are we going? | – 能边走边说吗? – 去哪儿? |
[33:18] | You need to talk to derek shepherd about teddy | 你得去跟Shepherd谈谈Teddy的事 |
[33:20] | and why replacing her with evans would be a huge mistake. | 告诉他让Evans取代Teddy 是个重大错误 |
[33:25] | Remember,be persuasive and strong. Use a lot of words. | 记住 要有说服力 要强势 多说点 |
[33:29] | Cristina,I am not 12. | Cristina 我不是12岁 |
[33:31] | I’m not saying that you’re 12… | 我没说你12岁… |
[33:32] | DR. Yang,good work today. | Yang医生 你今天表现很好 |
[33:34] | Uh,thank you,DR. Evans. | 谢谢 Evans医生 |
[33:38] | This is important. | 这事很重要 |
[33:46] | – shepherd. – Hunt. | |
[33:48] | Look,before you say anything,I just want you to know that I think,uh… | 听着 在你开口前 我想让你知道我觉得… |
[33:53] | She’s a fine surgeon. | 她是个很好的医生 |
[33:55] | Uh,evans is interested? | Evans有兴趣留下吗? |
[33:57] | Yeah,I think so. | 是的 我觉得有 |
[33:58] | Well… Well,evans is good. He’s really good. | Evans很好 他是很好 |
[34:02] | And patients would come here from all over. That would be… | 病人会慕名而来 那… |
[34:05] | That would be good for this hospital. | 那对医院有利 |
[34:08] | Well,I’m glad you feel that way. | 我很高兴你这么想 |
[34:10] | Yeah,and teddy has a lot of connections… | 是的 其实Teddy也有很多人脉… |
[34:13] | Mainly on the east coast,so she’d be fine. | 主要在东海岸 所以她会没事的 |
[34:17] | If that’s what you decide… | 如果你这样决定的话… |
[34:21] | She’d be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[34:33] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:44] | ****** | 换一下 你来拉我的手 |
[34:47] | All right. Let’s do a little push against them. | 好的 现在轻轻推手 |
[34:50] | Not bad,all things considered. | 各方面都不错 |
[34:57] | You like being captain? | 你喜欢做老大? |
[34:59] | Do I like it? | 我喜不喜欢? |
[35:02] | no. | 不 |
[35:04] | Me neither. | 我也不喜欢 |
[35:06] | You know what it beats,though? | 但你知道当老大比什么强吧? |
[35:08] | Ing captain. | 比不当老大强 |
[35:16] | Come here,son. | 过来 儿子 |
[35:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[35:27] | This was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[35:30] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:40] | Thanks,dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[35:44] | Now just remember,the sloans,we bloom early. | 你要记住 Sloans家的人都很早熟 |
[35:50] | So when you start to grow hair on your face,don’t be shy. | 所以当你开始长胡子 没啥害羞的 |
[35:54] | Live it up. | 顺其自然 |
[35:56] | All the other guys will be jealous. | 其他男生都会嫉妒你的 |
[36:00] | And it’s okay to rub it in a little bit. | 稍微显摆下也行 |
[36:04] | But not a lot. | 但别太过了 |
[36:06] | You don’t want to be considered too full of yourself. | 你不想被人觉得你很自大吧 |
[36:09] | No one likes a vain guy in the locker room. | 没人喜欢跟自大狂共处一室 |
[36:14] | Mark. | |
[36:19] | Oh,my god. | 天呐 |
[36:22] | Is that him? | 就是他吗? |
[36:31] | Hey there. | 嗨 |
[36:33] | Hi there,little guy. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[36:38] | He’s so beautiful. | 他真漂亮 |
[36:45] | This is,uh… | 这… |
[36:48] | And,uh,this… | 还有这… |
[36:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:01] | He has your dad’s chin. | 他下巴像你爸爸 |
[37:03] | What? That’s crazy. | 什么? 这太夸张了 |
[37:13] | Come in. | 进来 |
[37:16] | Chief shepherd… Are you busy? | Shepherd主任… 你忙吗? |
[37:19] | Did you just call me chief shepherd? | 你刚叫我Shepherd主任? |
[37:21] | I did. Go with it. | 是的 你就受着吧 |
[37:26] | What are you doing with the shades? | 你拉了百叶窗要干嘛? |
[37:31] | No one can know. | 要保密喔 |
[37:32] | No one can know what? | 保什么密? |
[37:33] | About our secret love,chief shepherd. | 我们的地下情呀 Shepherd主任 |
[37:36] | Our secret love? | 地下情? |
[37:38] | By the way,chief,I picked up your dry cleaning for you. | 对了 主任 我帮你拿了干洗衣物 |
[37:44] | And I… | 我还… |
[37:49] | Had your car washed. | 帮你洗了车 |
[37:52] | And I dusted off your desk… | 还用我的屁股 |
[37:54] | With my bottom. | 帮你擦了桌子 |
[37:58] | Is there anything else I can do for you,chief shepherd? | 我还能为你做什么 Shepherd主任? |
[38:02] | Let me see if I can come up with a list of things. | 让我想想还有什么事 |
[38:09] | Oh,chief shepherd. | Shepherd主任 |
[38:20] | Give me a beer. | 给我瓶啤酒 |
[38:23] | You screwed me today. That was my patient. | 你今天耍了我 那是我的病人 |
[38:25] | You made me look like a moron. Get your own beer. | 你弄得我像傻子 自己拿啤酒去 |
[38:30] | You… | 你… |
[38:32] | You can’t be an ass to me all day and then expect me to give you respect. | 你不能整天对我那么混蛋 却要我尊敬你 |
[38:36] | You can’t be an ass to me all day and then expect me to give you sex. | 不能整天对我那么混蛋 却还想和我嘿咻 |
[38:40] | And you can stop with the patronizing nicknames. | 你可以收回对我的戏称了 |
[38:43] | I am a nice person who couldn’t even bring myself to attempt matricide by sweet’n low. | 我是个好人 好到我都不忍心用糖甜死我母亲 |
[38:48] | That makes me charming to anybody else. | 别人都因此认为我很迷人 |
[38:50] | I am a nice person and I am nice to you. | 我人很好 对你也很好 |
[38:53] | So whatever your damage is,you better start to be freaking nice to me, | 所以不管你有什么创伤 你也该开始对我好了 |
[38:57] | or I am not spreading my legs for you anymore,no matter how much I may want to. | 否则不管我多想 我都不会和你嘿咻了 |
[39:01] | Now give me a damn beer. | 现在快给我瓶啤酒 |
[39:10] | as doctors… | 作为医生… |
[39:12] | we have an arsenal of weapons at the ready… | 我们全副武装 随时出击… |
[39:33] | my cousin’s baby punched her in the face. | 我表姐的孩子往她脸上打了一拳 |
[39:37] | Literally. | 毫不夸张地说 |
[39:40] | She had a black eye from a 1 year old. | 1岁的小孩给她打出个乌眼青 |
[39:49] | who needs it,right? | 谁想要小孩呢? |
[39:52] | I don’t need that. | 我才不想 |
[39:56] | They scream,they’re grimy,they… | 小孩子会哭闹 会脏兮兮 会… |
[40:00] | Smell like poop,and the house smells like poop. | 臭烘烘 把房子也搞得臭烘烘的 |
[40:05] | don’t. Don’t. Don’t. | 别这样 |
[40:13] | Antibiotics to kill infections… | 用抗生素击退感染… |
[40:15] | narcotics to fight pain… | 用麻醉剂抵御疼痛… |
[40:22] | tell me you’re staying. | 说你会留下来 |
[40:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:31] | i’m staying. | 我会留下来 |
[40:38] | – okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[40:43] | Scalpels and retractors to remove tumors and cancers… | 用手术刀和牵引器移除肿瘤 对抗癌症… |
[40:46] | – derek. – To eradicate the threat… | |
[40:49] | I heard you gave teddy a contract. | 听说你跟Teddy签了合同 |
[40:51] | Yes,I did. | 是啊 |
[40:53] | Well,I’m glad. It was the right move. | 我很高兴 你做得对 |
[40:55] | Loyalty… It’s a powerful thing. | 忠诚…它力量无边 |
[40:59] | It makes for a great chief. | 是成功的主任必备的 |
[41:01] | I offered it to evans. | 我向Evans提出签约 |
[41:04] | He passed. | 他回绝了 |
[41:08] | But just the physical threat. | 但仅有身体上的隐患能被清除 |
[41:11] | For every other kind… | 而其他的… |
[41:14] | you’re on your own. | 则需孤军奋战 |