时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The skin is the largest organ in the body. | 皮肤是人体最大的器官 |
[00:04] | It protects us,holds us together… | 它能保护我们 使我们完整 |
[00:08] | Literally lets us know what we are feeling. | 直观地让我们了解各种感受 |
[00:10] | Uh,reaction,observation, communication– | 反应 观察 交流 |
[00:13] | Any questions so far? | 目前有什么问题吗? |
[00:16] | We are doing this because chief shepherd | 因为Shepherd主任要求我们 |
[00:19] | suggests we brush up on our patient sensitivity skills,that’s why. | 提高对待病人的敏感度技巧 因此才有了这培训 |
[00:23] | And it just so happens,this morning was a very good time, | 所以就这样了 今天早上时机正好 |
[00:26] | besides,half of you were raised by wolves. | 另外 你们一大半都不知好歹啊 |
[00:29] | Reaction. | 反应 |
[00:34] | “keep your face impassive. | “不管病人长得如何或化验报告怎样 |
[00:36] | “whether prompted by a patient’s appearance or lab results, | 都尽量保持面无表情” |
[00:39] | “facial expressions of surprise,concern, disgust,etcetera can be counterproductive.” | “惊讶关心厌恶等表情有时会帮倒忙” |
[00:44] | Uh,la la la la la… | 阿啦啦啦 |
[00:46] | Jokes. | 玩笑 |
[00:48] | Don’t make jokes about patients, | 不许开病人的玩笑 |
[00:50] | not in front of them, not even in private. | 当面不准 私下也不行 |
[00:53] | Well… Yang? | |
[00:54] | – What if the joke is really funny? – It’s not. | – 万一那笑话实在好笑呢? – 没有的事 |
[00:57] | Neither was that one. Moving on. | 刚才那个也不 继续 |
[00:58] | We assess quickly in the e.r. And go to radiology. | 我们在急诊室迅速诊治 然后送去放射科 |
[01:01] | What if he has to be admitted?Can we get to the surgical elevator? | 万一他必须住院治疗呢? 进得了客梯吗? |
[01:03] | What about the freight elevator? | 实在不行就用货梯 |
[01:05] | Richard,are we set up for this? | Richard 我们能行吗? |
[01:06] | I mean,our tables… Do we have enough? | 我们的手术台 够吗? |
[01:09] | I don’t know. Is our equipment gonna be strong enough? | 我担心 我们的医疗器械够完善吗? |
[01:10] | Well,they’re five minutes out. | 他们还有五分钟就到了 |
[01:11] | We’ll have to figure it out as we go. | 我们马上就要决定好 |
[01:15] | The skin can be soft and vulnerable… | 皮肤柔软薄弱 |
[01:18] | Hily sensitive… Easy to break. | 极度敏感 极易受伤 |
[01:21] | Is that gary clark? | 那是Gary Clark吗? |
[01:22] | He’s filed a wrongful death suit in his wife’s case. | 他起诉我们的错误导致他妻子的死亡 |
[01:24] | I’m being deposed today. | 我今天还要作证 |
[01:25] | Chief shepherd. Hi. | Shepherd主任 你好 |
[01:26] | Yeah,hi. Whatever you’re selling,just leave the samples in my office. Thank you. | 你好 不管你是推销什么的 在我办公室留份样品就好了 多谢 |
[01:29] | I’m not a drug rep. I’m your lawyer. Lauren turner. | 我不是医药代表 我是你的律师 Lauren turner |
[01:32] | Go. Don’t worry. I got this. | 去吧 别担心 有我呢 |
[01:34] | Thank you. Dr. Shepherd, lauren.Let’s– follow me,please. | 多谢 我是Shepherd医生 Lauren 请跟我来 |
[01:37] | Observation. | 观察 |
[01:40] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[01:43] | Okay,”use reflective listening,repeat the patient’s feelings back to them.” | 记住”试着倾心聆听 复述病人的感觉” |
[01:47] | “um,I hear that you’re concerned about the surgery. | “我听说你很担心手术 |
[01:50] | Let me explain the risks.” | 我来给你解释下手术风险” |
[01:52] | “i can see you like vegetables. | “我看得出来你喜欢吃蔬菜 |
[01:53] | After surgery,you might become one.” | 手术后你可能就成植物人了” |
[01:57] | Communication. | 交流 |
[02:00] | Uh,”don’t use jargon.”use language that the patient can understand. | 呃 “别用医疗术语 说病人能听懂的” |
[02:03] | Be creative in using metaphors.” | “巧用比喻手法” |
[02:05] | Oh,I’m terrible with metaphors.I can never come up with ’em. | 哦 我最不会打比方了 从来想不出 |
[02:08] | Why,’cause you’re dumb as a box of hammers? | 怎么 你就蠢得跟棒槌似的? |
[02:11] | You see,that’s a good one.You’re an ass,but that was a good one. | 很妙啊 你很混账 但比喻得真好 |
[02:13] | “be clear and comprehensive. | “注意清楚全面 |
[02:15] | “explain all risks and all probable outcomes, | 解释所有风险和潜在的后果 |
[02:16] | leaving nothing out.” question– Adamson? | 无一遗漏” 有问题吗 Adamson? |
[02:19] | Why are you going so fast? | 你干嘛说这么快? |
[02:20] | It just so happens that we have an emergent patient arriving | 我们正好有个需要格外敏感对待的 |
[02:24] | who will need a little extra sensitivity. | 紧急病号要送来了 |
[02:26] | So remember to employ your…R- o-c, | 记住运用好 反应 观察还有交流 |
[02:31] | and you will– hmm– Rock your patient’s world. | 你们就应付病人游刃有余了 |
[02:35] | Okay,that’s enough of that. Follow me to the pit. | 好啦 就到这儿 都跟我来 |
[02:39] | Hustle! | 赶紧的! |
[02:40] | The skin doesn’t matter to a surgeon. | 外科医生对皮肤视若无物 |
[02:42] | We’ll cut right through it,go inside… | 我们将之径直切开 深入 |
[02:46] | Find out the secrets underneath. | 只在乎探寻其下暗藏的玄秘 |
[02:47] | So did you get izzie’s message? | 你收到Izzie的短信了吗? |
[02:49] | Did you sign the divorce papers? | 你签了离婚协议书吗? |
[02:50] | Yeah,I a find ’em, and then I’ll send ’em. | 哦 我会去找出来 寄掉的 |
[02:52] | Izzie sent you divorce papers? | Izzie提出离婚了? |
[02:54] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 怎么? |
[02:57] | Nothing. Just– congratulations. Or… Something.Excuse me. | 没什么 该说恭喜啊 还是…借过 |
[03:01] | It takes delicacy and sensitivity. | 这过程需要细心精密 敏感灵巧 |
[03:03] | What’s her problem? | 她发什么神经? |
[03:04] | She cares. That’s her problem.She cares about you. | 她在乎你啊 就发这个神经 她很在意你 |
[03:07] | she doesn’t. It’s not like we’re a thing. | 她没有啦 说得好像我们有什么 |
[03:08] | Well,you should make it a thing or put a stop to it. | 你也是时候该明确表个态了 |
[03:17] | All right,people,remember what you’ve been taught.Use it throughout the day. | 好啦 记住我早上教你们的 好好实践 |
[03:20] | There’ll be consequences if you don’t. | 若是违法了 后果严重 |
[03:25] | What the hell is it? | 这是什么鬼东西啊? |
[03:27] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 快点 |
[03:30] | What,did the circus come to town? | 难道是马戏团来了吗? |
[03:35] | No… Just the elephant. | 没 只有大象来了 |
[03:38] | Avery,you’re off the case. Go. | Avery 你别跟这个病例了 走 |
[03:40] | Oh… Damn it. | 哦 我靠 |
[03:43] | Consequences. | 这就是后果 |
[03:47] | We’re gonna need a bigger hospital. | 大医院才容得下我嘛 |
[03:52] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[03:53] | All right,on three. One,two…Go! Oh! | 好 数到三 一 二 走! 哦! |
[03:57] | greys anatomy season 06 Episode 21 | |
[03:59] | Easy. That’s it. | 慢点 好了 |
[04:01] | – Let’s get him a chem panel,c.b.c. And l.f.t.s. – Got it. | – 替他登记下 验全血细胞计数 肝功能 – 明白 |
[04:04] | – And type and cross for two units. – Now does that hurt? | – 血型测定 交叉配血两单位 – 这样疼吗? |
[04:07] | Sweetheart,I can’t even feel that. | 亲爱的 根本没感觉 |
[04:09] | – I’m having trouble finding a vein here. – Or anywhere. | – 这里找不到静脉 – 哪里都找不到 |
[04:12] | I’m using up all your doctors here. | 所有医生都来了啊 |
[04:13] | There’s probably somebody dying somewhere,right? | 万一其他地方有人快挂了咋办? |
[04:18] | X – ray. | 照X光了哦 |
[04:23] | now I understand the sensitivity training. | 我现在明白为啥要训练了 |
[04:25] | Yeah. No fat jokes. | 是啊 不准取笑胖子 |
[04:26] | Yang,you’re off the case. I said no fat j– | – Yang 你也别跟了 – 我说不准取… |
[04:28] | – Good-bye. – Are you kidding… | – 再见 – 没搞错吧 |
[04:33] | Clear. | 好了 |
[04:36] | Um,sir,when did the stomach pains become more acute? | 先生 胃疼是什么时候开始加重的? |
[04:39] | Oh,last couple days,I guess. | 哦 大概几天前吧 |
[04:42] | It’s hard to keep track. I’m a real busy guy. | 我真的记不住了 我很忙的哟 |
[04:45] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[04:46] | – Let’s roll him. – Bobby,are you okay? | – 转过来 – Bobby 你没事吧? |
[04:47] | – I’m sorry. – And you are? | 抱歉 你是哪位? |
[04:49] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[04:53] | Facial expressions. | 注意面部表情 |
[04:55] | Hon,I’m fine. | 亲爱的 我没事 |
[04:56] | Melissa worries. | Melissa担心死了 |
[04:58] | She likes to mountains out of molehills, | 她就喜欢小题大做 |
[05:00] | and I’m already a mountain. | 我已经这么强壮了 |
[05:07] | Man… Tough crowd. | 哟…怎么都这么严肃 |
[05:10] | Mr. Corso,we’re gonna need to turn you over again. | Corso先生 我们要再把你翻一次 |
[05:17] | Dr. Webber.Look at that. | Webber医生 看啊 |
[05:26] | You poppin’ the hood down there? | 像打开引擎盖似的吧? |
[05:34] | Facial expressions. | 面部表情 |
[05:36] | Dr. Altman. | Altman医生 |
[05:37] | – Dibs. – Do you need any help today? | – 我先来的 – 你今天需要人手吗? |
[05:39] | – I’m free. – Aren’t you both on webber’s big emergent patient? | – 我有空 – 没有在照顾Webber的紧急病人吗? |
[05:42] | Oh,yeah,he got kicked off for making a joke. | 他乱开玩笑被踢出来了 |
[05:44] | She got kicked off,too,so– | 她也一样 |
[05:45] | For not making a joke,so dibs. | 我又没开玩笑 我先来的 |
[05:46] | All right,both of you. I’ve got a consult in the pit. | 好吧 都来 有个会诊 |
[05:52] | Jamie anders? Hi. | Jamie Anders吗? 你好 |
[05:54] | hi. Dr. Torres. | – 你好 – 我是Torres医生 |
[05:57] | What the hell did you do to your knee? | 你的膝盖怎么弄成这样? |
[05:58] | Some jackass mowed me down on my bike and then took off. | 某个混蛋把我撞下自行车然后扬长而去 |
[06:02] | Oh. Hit-and-run? That sucks. | 哦 肇事逃逸啊 糟糕 |
[06:04] | Okay,well,this is probably gonna hurt a little, | 可能会有点疼 |
[06:06] | but… I need to get in there and see what’s going on,okay? | 但我必须检查一下 好吗? |
[06:09] | Go for it. | 请吧 |
[06:11] | Ow. Ow. No,no,no. Don’t go for it. Oh. | 欧 欧 不 住手 哦 |
[06:12] | – Sorry. You okay? – Wow. This really blows. | – 抱歉 没事吧? – 哦 这真的很疼啊 |
[06:15] | Yeah,that’s one messed up patella. | 这膝盖骨可伤得不轻啊 |
[06:16] | – Plus,I’m out 20 bucks. – What do you mean? | – 我还损失了20块 – 什么意思? |
[06:19] | My friend said there’s always an upside to an injury, | 我朋友说人受伤了总会有其他补偿 |
[06:21] | and I said she was on crack. | 我说她乱说 |
[06:23] | And she said,”watch, the doctor will be hot.” | 她就说”你看着吧 医生肯定很辣” |
[06:24] | I said,”the doctor will be old and gnarly.” | 我说”肯定是个老庸医” |
[06:27] | And noyou show up,which means I owe her 20 bucks. | 你一来我就知道我输给她20块 |
[06:38] | Nancy temple,39,complaining of nausea and dizziness since waking today. | Nancy Temple 39岁 今天起床就伴有恶心和头晕症状 |
[06:41] | En she threw up,twice. | 她还吐了 两次 |
[06:43] | And kelly said I had to go tohe doctor,so… | Kelly说一定要去看医生 所以 |
[06:45] | At school,you have to if you vomit. | 在学校 如果呕吐了就一定要看医生 |
[06:47] | Good call,kelly. Let’s have a listen. | 干得好 Kelly 让我来听一听 |
[06:53] | How’s her e.k.g. Look? | 心电图怎么样? |
[06:55] | Uh,it’s coming up right now. | 正在打印呢 |
[06:56] | Are you havi any chest pains or numbness in your arms or fingers? | 有没有胸口疼痛 或者手臂或手指麻木症状? |
[07:00] | No,not at all.Why? | 不 完全没有 怎么了? |
[07:02] | Well,nancy,heart attack symptoms show up completely differently in women than in men. | Nancy 男女心脏病发作的症状是不同的 |
[07:06] | They’re often missed. | 二者经常会被混为一谈 |
[07:07] | Sometimes they just look like stomach problems. | 有时候看起来就像是胃病一样 |
[07:10] | Are you saying that– | 你是说… |
[07:11] | – You’re having a heart attack right now. – Oh,my god. | – 你刚刚心脏病发作了 – 噢 我的上帝 |
[07:12] | – Let’s hang a nitro drip and call the cath lab. – Mommy. | – 先挂硝酸甘油吊针 联系心导管室 – 妈妈 |
[07:15] | What about my daughter? We’re here alone. | 我女儿怎么办? 只有我们两人在这 |
[07:17] | We’re flying back to miami tonight,and my husband needs– | 我们今晚要飞回迈阿密 我丈夫要… |
[07:19] | We’ll call your husband and let him know what’s going on, | 我们会打电话向你丈夫说明情况 |
[07:22] | and Dr. Yang will take care of kelly until your tests are done. Mommy… | – Yang医生会在你做测试时帮照看孩子 – 妈妈… |
[07:24] | – No. I mean,I-I should– – it’s patient sensitivity day. Right,Dr. Yang? | – 不 我是说 我要… – 今天是病人关照日对吧 Yang医生? |
[07:28] | – It’s not a day. – Take care of kelly, | – 这不是什么节日 – 好好照顾Kelly |
[07:30] | and avery will page you when we’re ready. | 我们准备好后Avery会传呼你 |
[07:34] | – Mommy! – It’s all right,sweetheart. | – 妈妈! – 没事 亲爱的 |
[07:38] | – I want to go with her. – Yeah,I know,I know. | – 我想和她一起去 – 对 我知道 |
[07:41] | So do i. | 我也想 |
[07:44] | Now how long has he had that infection?. | 他那个感染多久了? |
[07:46] | Oh,I’ve never seen it before. Nothing like that. | 我之前从没见过那种东西 |
[07:49] | – What– what is it? – We don’t know yet. | – 那…那是什么? – 还不知道 |
[07:51] | It could be superficial or it might be something worse going on internally. | 可能只是表皮感染或者会伤到体内 |
[07:54] | I’m gonna be fine,baby. | 我会没事的 亲爱的 |
[07:56] | Okay. Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:59] | – Karev! – Crap. I thought we’d clear it. | – 见鬼 我以为能进去 |
[08:02] | Let’s take the sides off. | 移过去一点 |
[08:04] | You should put a “wide load” banner on this thing. | 你应该在上面贴个”超负载” |
[08:07] | We have a gurney right here. Can we move him onto this? | 这有一张轮床 把它移上来怎么样? |
[08:10] | No,I don’t want to have him out– | 不 我不想让他离开… |
[08:11] | Yeah. Yeah,yeah. I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[08:12] | No,no,no,sir. Let us move you. No,Mr. Corso– | 不 先生 让我们帮你 Corso先生 |
[08:15] | – Come on. Come on. It’s only two steps. – Oh,my– | – 没事 就两步路 – 噢 我的… |
[08:17] | it’s either that or you gotta grease me up like a stuck pig, | 不然你只能把我当烤猪一样刷层油 |
[08:21] | – and nobody wants that job. – He hasn’t walked in a year. Bobby– | – 而且没人想这么做 – 他已经一年没站起来了 Bobby… |
[08:25] | Oh,okay. Okay. Easy, easy.Come on,sir. Okay. | 噢 好吧 慢慢来 先生 |
[08:32] | I didn’t think I could do this. | 我以为我不能站起来 |
[08:34] | Oh,my god. Baby,you’re standing! | 噢 上帝啊 亲爱的 你站着! |
[08:37] | You know what this reminds me of? | 知道这让我想到什么吗? |
[08:40] | Our wedding. | 我们的婚礼 |
[08:54] | um,Bimalleolar ankle fractures. | 双踝骨折 |
[08:55] | To weak to support his weight. He can go to c.t. Now. | 无法支撑他的体重 现在该去造影了 |
[08:57] | He’s not going in that c.t. | 不能让他做造影 |
[08:58] | Look,I think if we can position him,we could– | 瞧 我觉得如果能把他摆对 就能… |
[08:59] | It’s rated for half his weight. | 那只能承受他一半的重量 |
[09:01] | If it breaks,he gets hurt again,and it’s not available | 如果坏了 他又会受伤 |
[09:03] | for the 50 other patients who need it today. | 而且还有今天的50人都用不了 |
[09:04] | Oh,what about the zoo? | 去动物园怎么样? |
[09:06] | They gotta have a c.t. For,like,rhinos,right? | 他们肯定有帮犀牛做造影的设备吧? |
[09:09] | Percy,you’re off the case. Good-bye. | Percy 你可以走了 再见 |
[09:10] | No,that wasn’t a joke. That was an actual suggestion. | 不 我没开玩笑 这是个切实的建议 |
[09:12] | go. | 走 |
[09:14] | It’s a pretty good idea,actually. | 其实这主意不错 |
[09:16] | It’s a terrible idea. | 这主意很烂 |
[09:17] | We will spare this man the indignity of treating him like a zoo animal. | 把他当作动物对待根本就是对他的蔑视 |
[09:21] | If we can’t get an image,then we’ll go with clinical labs and tests. | 如果无法造影 只能参照临床测试 |
[09:24] | I could do a nuclear stress test on his heart. | 我可以在他心脏上做一个核压力测试 |
[09:26] | I just wish that I could get him on a treadmill. | 但得把他弄到跑步机上 |
[09:28] | Well,that’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[09:32] | All right. I have a lawyer waiting for me. I have to go. | 我律师在等我 我要走了 |
[09:35] | But I want to have a meeting with all of you when his studies come back | 但在报告送来时 |
[09:37] | before we go any further down this road,okay? | 我要跟你们几个开会继续想对策 |
[09:39] | Let’s work him up. | 加油 |
[09:46] | uh,so just a couple more questions. | 我想请问你几个问题 |
[09:48] | Um,his diabetes,did he have it before he– he was im-immobilized? | 他的糖尿病 他还能动的时候有这病吗? |
[09:53] | No,that’s since he put on the weight. | 没有 是他开始发胖以后得的 |
[09:55] | And that’s been, um…How long has– has– | 多久…他多久… |
[09:59] | – How long has he been like this? – Yeah. | – 他像这样多久了? – 对 |
[10:01] | Uh,5 years ago,his company id off 300 employees. | 5年前 他的公司解雇了300名员工 |
[10:06] | He tried to find work for two years.One was hiring. | 他试着找了两年工作但都没成功 |
[10:09] | And then he stopped trying. | 然后他就放弃了 |
[10:12] | It was real hard on him,and food– | 他受了很大打击 然后食物 |
[10:13] | Well,food made him feel better,so… | 食物能让他感觉舒服点 所以… |
[10:16] | I think he’s been in pain for a while. | 他已经不舒服有一阵子了 |
[10:18] | He’d tell me it’s indigestion, but I-I couldn’t ignore it. | 他告诉我这是消化不良 可我无法视而不见 |
[10:21] | After the news,I just had to call. | 得到消息后 我只有打电话给你们 |
[10:24] | The news? | 消息? |
[10:25] | Well,we’re– we’re gonna have a baby. I’m pregnant. | 我…我们要有小孩了 我怀孕了 |
[10:28] | how? | 怎么怀上的? |
[10:31] | I mean,wow. Congratulations. | 我是说 恭喜 |
[10:35] | That is– that’s– That’s joyous news. | 这…这真令人开心 |
[10:52] | Your deposition’s today. | 你今天出庭作证 |
[10:53] | Yeah. Hey,let me ask you something. | 是啊 对 问你件事 |
[10:54] | Teddy and owen– can they work together? | Teddy和Owen 他们能一起工作吗? |
[10:56] | – Uh,what do you mean? – Nothing. | – 什么意思? – 没有 |
[10:57] | I was just surprised that he didn’t go to bat for her getting the job. | 我只是奇怪他怎么没有帮她争取工作 |
[11:00] | It was like he wanted her to go. | 好像他想让她走似的 |
[11:02] | – Uh,really? – Yeah,I gotta go. | – 是吗? – 对 我要走了 |
[11:04] | I… Good luck. | 我… 祝你好运 |
[11:07] | Hey,what are you doing? | 嗨 你在干嘛? |
[11:09] | Um,bobby corso’s labs. | 呃…Bobby Corso的报告 |
[11:11] | You’re still on fatty fatty 2×4? | 你还在负责那个肥肥? |
[11:13] | – Oh,no fair. – Um,name-calling. | – 太不公平了 – 啊 你给人起外号 |
[11:15] | – Who’s this? – Oh,my patient’s kid. | – 这是? – 我病人的孩子 |
[11:17] | Social worker won’t return my page. | 社工不回我的传呼 |
[11:18] | – Well,that’s not very social. -Uh,where’s callie? | – 这可没社工的样 – Callie在哪? |
[11:21] | – She’s been whining for a kid. – Cristina. | – 她不是哭着要孩子嘛 |
[11:24] | What? | 什么? |
[11:26] | Um… Eh,never mind. | 呃… 算了 |
[11:33] | they have no case. Gary clark is grieving. | 他们不打算立案 Gary Clark很伤心 |
[11:36] | You can do me one favor in there. | 你在那要帮我个忙 |
[11:37] | Try not to refer to her as “mrs. Clark” or “she.” | 试着别用”Clark太太”或者”她”称呼她 |
[11:40] | Don’t use pronouns. Just stick to “the patient.” | 别用代词 只用”病人” |
[11:43] | It keeps it less emotional. | 这会减少感情色彩 |
[11:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:50] | So why is he here? | 那他为什么来这? |
[11:51] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[11:52] | Gary clark. | |
[11:53] | He shouldn’t be here for this. He doesn’t need to hear this. | 他不该来这 他不需要听这个 |
[11:55] | He’s the plaintiff. It’s his prerogative. | 他是原告 这是他的权利 |
[11:57] | Don’t let it bother you. | 别被他影响 |
[11:58] | I’m more worried it’s gonna bother him. | 我更担心这会对他有影响 |
[12:04] | Sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我必须走了 |
[12:10] | Hey. Is the meeting with shepherd in the conference room? | 要去会议室和Shepherd开会吗? |
[12:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | My contract came in,and… | 我签到合同了 然后… |
[12:21] | Cristina told me that you put in a good word,so… | Cristina跟我说你帮我说了好话 所以… |
[12:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:26] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[12:36] | What? | 咋了? |
[12:38] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:44] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么? |
[12:45] | Patient’s got a severe deep tissue infection under his belly. | 病人肚子下面组织受到严重感染 |
[12:48] | There’s a pretty significant abscess. | 有一个很大的脓肿 |
[12:50] | Hunt and I need to get in there and debride,clear out the infected fat. | Hunt和我需要把受感染的脂肪清除掉 |
[12:52] | That much sudden fat loss is dangerous. | 一下减少那么多脂肪是很危险的 |
[12:54] | It’s preferable to him dying of an infection. | 他很有可能因感染而死亡 |
[12:56] | But it’s a risky surgery,yes. | 但这的确是个危险的手术 |
[12:58] | But we’ll have bailey and webber on standby in case he goes south. | 如果出现问题的话 Bailey和Webber会在旁边待命 |
[13:00] | What is the surgical risk calculation on a patient like this? | 这种病人的手术死亡率有多高? |
[13:02] | Almost too high to calculate. | 高得无法估计 |
[13:04] | Five times the risk of heart attack, | 是心脏病人的五倍 |
[13:06] | respiratory failure, airway complications. | 呼吸系统障碍 肺部并发症 |
[13:09] | He’s diabetic,so there’s a risk of ketoacidotic coma. | 他有糖尿病 可能会引起酮酸中毒性昏迷 |
[13:12] | High risk of pulmonary embolism. | 还有很高的肺栓机率 |
[13:13] | And believe it or not,he’s malnourished, which leads to slow healing,renal failure– | 信不信由你 他营养不良 这会减慢吸收速率 导致肾衰竭 |
[13:17] | Nerve damage…Post-op infection. | 会伤到神经…造成术后感染 |
[13:19] | I’m saying no. The risk is too high. | 不行 危险太大 |
[13:21] | That’s all. Thank you very much,but that’s it. | 就是这样 谢谢 没办法 |
[13:22] | So you’re saying we’re gonna send him away to die? | 那你是说我们要让他回去等死? |
[13:24] | I’m saying we send him to a bariatric center | 我是说我们要送他去减重中心 |
[13:26] | that’s prepared for a type of patient like this | 该由他们来接待这种病人 |
[13:28] | instead of us spending our time and resources | 而不是让我们在这浪费时间和资源 |
[13:29] | caring for someone who obviously does not care for himself. | 关心一个已经放弃关心自己的人 |
[13:43] | ******just swap out the booze for the food. | Derek 他就是我 你把酒换成食物想想 |
[13:47] | You don’t think I care about myself? | 你认为我不关心自己吗? |
[13:49] | He has an illness that he cannot control.He needs help. | 他得了让人失控的病 他需要帮助 |
[13:53] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[13:54] | That wasn’t you in there. | 刚刚根本不是你 |
[13:56] | And that wasn’t about bobby corso. | 你不想针对Bobby Corso |
[13:57] | It was about gary clark. | 是因为Gary Clark |
[13:59] | You are seeing potential lawsuits where you used to see patients. | 过去你常常担心病人 但现在你担心会被起诉 |
[14:02] | It’s the job,derek. The job can change your prioties. | 是你的职位 Derek 会改变你考虑事情的优先程度的 |
[14:05] | – Excuse me. Shepherd? – Derek,don’t let it. | – 打扰下 Shepherd? – Derek 别这样下去 |
[14:10] | Tell sloan to go ahead,open him up. | 告诉Sloan可以继续开腹 |
[14:13] | Yes,hunt. | 什么事 Hunt |
[14:15] | That conversation we had about altman, | 关于Altman的那次谈话 |
[14:17] | did you share that with anyone? | 你和别人提起过吗 |
[14:20] | – i– – Did you share that with your wife? | – 我 – 你跟你妻子谈起过吗 |
[14:23] | Did meredith say something? | Meredith说了什么吗 |
[14:26] | When I make a professional recommendation about a fell attending, | 当我给医院人选提出专业建议时 |
[14:28] | I expect it to be kept in confidence. | 是希望能够保密的 |
[14:30] | I do not expect to hear about it from one of my residents. | 可不想从住院医师嘴里 再听到我的一番话 |
[14:33] | I thought I could assume that much. | 这点要求并不为过吧 |
[14:37] | How’s your day going? | 今天过得如何 |
[14:41] | Dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[14:42] | Uh,yeah. Uh,jamie,we are going to open up your knee, | Jamie 我们会打开你的膝盖 |
[14:45] | and we’re gonna wire all the pieces of your patella back together. | 将所有的膝盖骨拼接起来 |
[14:47] | Are you gonna do the operation? | 手术由你来做吗 |
[14:49] | – Yep. – You’ll hold my hand through the whole thing? | – 是啊 – 那全程你都会握着我的手咯 |
[14:52] | I think it’s better if I’m holding the scalpel. | 我还是握着手术刀比较好吧 |
[14:55] | But I can hold your hand right now. | 但现在 我还是可以握着你的手的 |
[14:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | Do you have any other questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[15:02] | I can’t think of anything,but,uh,I don’t want the hand-holding part to end. | 想不到什么问题 但也不想这么快就撒手 |
[15:06] | So… Can we sit here a minute? | 那么我们能就这么坐一会吗 |
[15:09] | You are so bad. | 你真是狡猾呀 |
[15:11] | I will see you in the o.r. | 手术室见吧 |
[15:19] | Wow. Should we have left you two alone? | 哇哦 应该让你们俩个独处一会儿的 |
[15:22] | What? | 什么 |
[15:23] | Getting a little steamy in there. | 感觉有点暧昧哦 |
[15:25] | Oh,give me a break. I’m in a committed relationship. | 别消遣我了 我可是有稳定的伴侣的 |
[15:28] | – That was chitchat. – Yeah,there was steam. | – 只不过是小聊一下罢了 – 是挺暧昧的 |
[15:30] | – It was steamy chitchat. – With hand-holding. | – 暧昧的小聊 – 还握握手呢 |
[15:33] | Yeah,physical contact’s an important part of establishing a patient’s trust. | 身体接触是塑造病人信任感的重要部分 |
[15:36] | Bailey did patient sensitivity this morning. | Bailey今早也说过 病人的敏感度技巧问题啦 |
[15:38] | Did she teach you nothing? | 当她的话耳边风吗 |
[15:39] | So there was no flirting going on. I was just imagining that. | 那么说刚才都不算调情啦 都是我意淫来着 |
[15:42] | Yeah,sure. She was kindaflirk because I’m trying to put her at ease. | 当然 她是有点小调情 但是因为我不想让她紧张 |
[15:47] | Talking to the patient the way the patient talks to you makes ’em feel understood | 用病人朝你说话的语气来回馈他 能便于其能够理解 |
[15:51] | and safe and…You’re morons. | 安心 还有… 你们俩就是对白痴 |
[15:58] | Oh,and a little pervy. Jeez. | 还有有点变态 我的神呐 |
[16:08] | put me down for 715. | 我下715哦 |
[16:09] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[16:10] | What happens at 7:15? | 7点15分要干嘛 |
[16:11] | 715 is her bet. | 715是她猜的重量 |
[16:12] | I’m making a pool on bobby corso’s actual weight. | 我设了个赌局来猜Booby Corso的净重 |
[16:15] | 20 bucks,closest without going overs the pot. | 20美元 最接近者胜 |
[16:18] | You want in? | 你也要下注吗 |
[16:19] | How are you still on that case? | 你怎么可能还跟着那个病例 |
[16:22] | Artificial insemination. It had to be. | 人工受精啦 肯定是这样子 |
[16:25] | Wait. What are we talking about? | 等等 在说什么哪 |
[16:26] | Bobby corso.How did they make a baby? | Bobby Corso 他们怎么能怀上孕的 |
[16:29] | He hasn’t left the house in five years. | 他都五年没出过家门了 |
[16:31] | It took a truck to get him here. How is he supposed to go to a fertility clinic to fill up a cup? | 到这儿来都要靠卡车运 怎么可能会去不孕不育诊所射满一杯 |
[16:35] | How does he find it to fill up a cup? | 他连瞄都没法瞄啊 |
[16:37] | You know,they can still do it the regular way.Right? | 但他们还是可以用传统的方法的呀 |
[16:40] | Have you seen the guy move? | 你看到那家伙怎么行动了的吧 |
[16:42] | ’cause he can’t,really,at all. | 他压根不会动 真的 一点儿都不行 |
[16:44] | Well,maybe he doesn’t have to. Maybe she does all the work. | 也许他根本不需要动 都是她一个人完成的呢 |
[16:47] | But how? I mean– | 怎么可能 我是说 |
[16:49] | I’m finished. | 我吃完了 |
[16:54] | Get yourself some e cream. | 自己去买点冰激凌吧 |
[16:56] | But I’m not allowed to have that much sugar. | 但妈妈不允许我吃太多糖分的东西 |
[17:00] | Well,get some roast beef then. | 那就买点烤牛肉好了 |
[17:01] | She can sit. | 让她坐这儿好了 |
[17:02] | No,she can’t. We’re talking about s-e-x. | 不行 我们可是在谈x-ing呀 |
[17:06] | I’m 9,and you just spelled “sex.” | 我已经9岁了 知道你说的是”性” |
[17:10] | That’s good. | 这可好了 |
[17:11] | Okay,you know what? Let’s say… | 这样吧 把这个当做 |
[17:13] | – This is the wife. And this is… Him. – No. Don’t do that. | – 妻子 而这个则是…他 – 别 别这样 |
[17:18] | – Guess I won’t be eating that now. – Okay,well,she’s gotta be on top. | – 这下我都不想吃这个了 – 好吧 她得在上位 |
[17:21] | She might get altitude sickness. | 她都会高原反应了吧 |
[17:25] | Guys. | 大家伙儿 |
[17:29] | Uh,s-sorry. Um… | 对不起 |
[17:31] | It’s all right. I get it. | 没事 我懂的 |
[17:33] | You’re– you’re trying to figure out how my husband and I managed to get a baby in here. | 你们在想我和我丈夫 是怎么受孕成功的 |
[17:37] | There are some logistics involved.You want me to tell you? | 的确有点技巧在里面的 要我告诉你们吗 |
[17:43] | But fit,how about you tell me how you like to do it with your husband? | 但首先 你能先和我说说 你是怎么和你丈夫嘿咻的吗 |
[17:47] | Or your girlfriend? Any favorite positions? | 或者你的女朋友 有什么特殊体位爱好吗 |
[17:49] | Or kinks– | 或者有什么癖好 |
[17:51] | Let’s talk about that,because I know you all must have a freak show of your own going on. | 说说吧 因为我肯定每个人都有一出 属于自己的特色戏的 |
[17:56] | Who wants to go first? | 谁先来? |
[18:00] | **** | 没有人吗 |
[18:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:06] | Well,it’s probably none of my damn business anyway. | 反正压根和我有个毛关系 |
[18:22] | **** | 你腹下皮肤已经溃烂 |
[18:25] | Has– has died, | 失去了生命力 |
[18:28] | and the infection is eating through your skin. | 而传染菌正在吞噬你的皮肤 |
[18:32] | Well,I suppose it had to come to that. | 我想也是因果报应了吧 |
[18:34] | I’ve eaten everything else. | 我可是什么东西都能吞噬的 |
[18:36] | The operation is extremely risky. | 手术风险非常之大 |
[18:38] | You have a higher than normal chance that a surgical complication can kill you. | 手术并发症给你带来的死亡机率 要比一般人更高 |
[18:44] | If I don’t have the surgery,I die? | 如果不动手术的话 我就会死吗 |
[18:50] | How long will I have,do you think? | 我还剩多少时间 |
[18:52] | Mr. Corso, | Corso先生 |
[18:54] | you want the surgery. | 你该做手术的 |
[18:56] | – You want to try– – I’ve tried… | – 你该试一试的 – 我试过了 |
[19:01] | Everything. | 一切都试过了 |
[19:03] | High protein,the low carbs, | 高蛋白 低碳水化合物 |
[19:06] | drugs,pills, hypnosis– | 麻醉 药物 催眠 |
[19:09] | I have tried everything. | 什么都尝试过了 |
[19:11] | You have a baby on the way. Think about that. | 你的孩子就要出生了 想想这一点啊 |
[19:14] | Who do you think i’m thinking about? | 你觉得我还能想什么呢 |
[19:18] | You… | 你… |
[19:20] | You dream of having a kid. | 你梦想着有个孩子 |
[19:23] | You picture yourself playing ball with him. | 你想象着陪他一起打球 |
[19:26] | You picture her standing on your feet… | 想象着让她踩在自己的脚背上 |
[19:29] | While you dance around with her,you know? | 和她一起跳舞 |
[19:33] | You don’t picture them bringing you food and… | 你不会去想象要他们 把食物端到自己面前 |
[19:36] | Cleaning you up. | 为你擦身 |
[19:40] | I can’t walk four steps to go to the bathroom. | 我连跨四步就能到的浴室都去不 |
[19:44] | You tell me… | 告诉我 |
[19:46] | Who deserves that guy as a father? | 这样的人 配得上做父亲吗 |
[19:52] | No…I just… | 我只是… |
[19:53] | Want to be gone before the kid has a chance to know who I am. | 想在孩子目睹我是怎样一个人之前 早早去了就好 |
[19:58] | Don’t tell my wife about this,okay? | 别告诉我妻子 我现在说的这些 |
[20:01] | Let’s just tell her it’s too risky. | 告诉她手术风险太大就好 |
[20:06] | Let me go home | 让我回家吧 |
[20:14] | oh,hey,peanut. | 嘿 小宝贝 |
[20:16] | What’s going on? | 你们这是怎么了 |
[20:23] | Can we see my mom now? | 我们现在能见见我妈妈吗 |
[20:25] | – I’m trying to find out. – Is she gonna be okay? | – 我正在打听 – 她会没事吗? |
[20:28] | – You want an honest answer? – yes. | – 要听实话? – 嗯 |
[20:30] | – I don’t know. – Do you know anything? | – 我不知道 – 你都知道啥 |
[20:37] | I hear that you’re scared. | 我听得出你很怕 |
[20:39] | It’s scary,uh,when your mom or dad gets hurt and you feel alone. | 爸妈受伤 是会让你感觉孤独害怕 |
[20:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:49] | ’cause when I was your age, | 我和你一样大的时候 |
[20:50] | my dad and I were in a car accident,and he was hurt,and I was really scared. | 我和爸爸出了车祸 他受伤了 我吓的要死 |
[20:55] | So I know. | 所以我知道 |
[20:58] | Was your dad okay? | 那你爸爸还好吗? |
[21:02] | Yep. He was fine. | 嗯 他没事 |
[21:04] | Now let’s go see about your mom. | 现在咱们去看看你妈妈吧 |
[21:07] | – Coming through! – Oh… Hey,get back,get back. | – 闪开 – 哦 退后 退后 |
[21:09] | What,uh,what happened? | 什么情况? |
[21:10] | Echo shows a ventricular wall rupture. | 超声波显示心室壁破裂 |
[21:12] | O.r. Two is ready. They’re waiting. | 二号手术室准备好了 等我们过去 |
[21:14] | – Yang,are you coming? – Yeah. | – Yang 你来吗? – 当然 |
[21:16] | – Um,uh,what about the kid? – I’ll take her. | – 那孩子怎么办? – 我看着她 |
[21:19] | Mommy?Mommy! | 妈咪 妈咪 |
[21:22] | – Um,uh,do you need me? – What? | – 呃 你需要我吗? – 什么? |
[21:25] | You have avery. Do you need me? | 有Avery在 还用我吗? |
[21:26] | Yang,in or out,let’s go. Um… | Yang 来不来随你 我们走 |
[21:29] | Yang. | |
[21:41] | You wanted me to sign discharge papers? | 要我签出院同意书? |
[21:48] | Mrs. Corso,I… | Corso太太 我 |
[21:50] | I’m sorry about the thing in the– the cafeteria. | 餐厅那事很对不起 |
[21:52] | It’s easy to make jokes about him. | 人人都拿他开玩笑 |
[21:55] | You didn’t know him before. | 你们不认识以前的他 |
[21:58] | You don’t know that inside all that | 你们不知道那一堆脂肪里面 |
[22:00] | is the same man I’ve always known, | 仍是我熟知的那个男人 |
[22:03] | who can make me laugh till I can’t breathe. | 他会逗我笑到喘不过气 |
[22:07] | He’s been trying to ma you guys laugh all day,but you’re too disgusted to even smile | 今天他一直试着逗你们开心 你们却嫌他恶心 连笑一下都不肯 |
[22:12] | or joke with him… | 也不跟他开玩笑 |
[22:14] | Make him feel like a person. | 让他感觉不到像个正常人 |
[22:17] | I brought him here because I thought you would help him. | 我带他来 本以为你们能帮他 |
[22:22] | But you’re only making him feel worse. | 可你们只让他更难过 |
[22:25] | So unless you want to tell me the next step to getting him outta here and home, | 除了怎么带他回家以外 |
[22:29] | I don’t need to hear anything from you. | 我什么也不想听了 |
[22:49] | *** | 起重机开来了吗 |
[22:52] | We thought we’d just open up the loading dock…And,uh,roll you out. | 我们打算直接把你从装载台滚出去 |
[22:55] | That’s good. | 那不错啊 |
[22:58] | Right into puget sound. | 直接扔到皮吉特湾吧 |
[23:00] | You’ll float me home like a barge. | 我就像船似的漂回去 |
[23:03] | I got a good one. | 我有个好笑的 |
[23:04] | – Yeah? – What did they call the guy who was so fat | – 说 – 你知道他们怎么形容一个肥得 |
[23:06] | – that he couldn’t get out of the house? – What? | – 连自己家门都出不了的人吗 – 什么 |
[23:09] | Dead… And selfish. | 麻木 还有自私 |
[23:14] | Yeah,’cause,uh,you left a-a 700-pound mess for your wife to clean up. | 你老婆可得收拾700磅的烂摊子 |
[23:22] | That’s a good one. | 这个确实很搞 |
[23:25] | Look,I’m sorry that we’ve been tiptoeing around you all day trying not to make jokes. | 很抱歉今天我们憋着不和你开玩笑 |
[23:32] | But you’re the one who’s gotta stop. | 但你不能一直这样 |
[23:34] | Stop calling yourself the fat guy. | 别再说自己是胖子 |
[23:37] | You got a wife who loves you, | 你有一个爱你的妻子 |
[23:40] | you know,who stuck by you through all this. | 一直陪在你身边 不离不弃 |
[23:43] | I mean,you did something right to deserve that. | 这是你修来的福气 |
[23:46] | Look,I know what it’s like to have life hand you so much crap, | 我知道那种生活一无是处的感觉 |
[23:49] | you just want to sit on the couch and die. | 让你只想坐在沙发上等死 |
[23:53] | But you gotta look at what’s in front of you. | 但你得想想眼前的情况 |
[23:56] | You can’t just walk out on her now. | 你不能就这么扔下她 |
[23:59] | She deserves better. | 她应该得到更多 |
[24:04] | chances are you’re gonna die on that table. | 你是有可能死在手术台上 |
[24:07] | Then you get what you want. | 那正好如你所愿 |
[24:09] | But at least your wife will think you tried. | 但至少你妻子知道你尽力了 |
[24:12] | She’ll tell your kid you tried. | 她会告诉孩子你尽力了 |
[24:18] | *** | 至少为他们尽一次力吧 |
[25:14] | ** | 你怎么回来了 |
[25:16] | They said they needed big guys. | 他们说需要能出力的 |
[25:17] | Karev,percy,retracting the abdomen. | Karev Percy 负责腹部 |
[25:20] | Adamson,stay there. Kepner,over there. | Adamson 呆在那儿 Kepner 去那边 |
[25:23] | Where do you want me? | 要我在哪儿? |
[25:25] | I think we are good. | 我想人手够了 |
[25:29] | ** | 这些人就可以了 |
[25:39] | did you irrigate the ears to induce an ocular response? | 你们灌耳观察前庭眼球反应了吗 |
[25:41] | – No.That was not necessary. – why? | – 没有 没有这个必要 – 为什么 |
[25:43] | The patient had a pupillary response. | 病人瞳孔有反应 |
[25:46] | So you saw life in her eyes? | 是说在病人眼里看到了生命迹象 |
[25:52] | – There was a pupillary response. – Yet,you declared her dead. | – 是有瞳孔反应 – 但你宣布她死亡 |
[25:55] | – No,you misunderstand what I’m saying. – Absence of a pupillary response | – 不 你误会了 – 瞳孔无反应才是脑死亡的体征 |
[25:57] | is one of the signs of brain death,yet,you declared her brain dead. | 你却宣布了她脑死亡 |
[26:00] | I never declared her brain dead. | 我没有宣布她脑死亡 |
[26:02] | She had minimal brain activity. | 她有微弱的脑部活动 |
[26:06] | Now I’m sorry.I tried to explain to you that there was absolutely no– | 很抱歉 我只是想说清楚绝没有 |
[26:08] | so she was alive until you withdrew care,until you pulled the plug? | 那么 停止看护 拔掉管子前 病人还活着? |
[26:12] | I’m sorry. I’m not being clear. | 抱歉 我没表达清楚 |
[26:13] | Um… According to the letter of her advanced directive, | 根据病人的事前声明 |
[26:19] | there was a level of brain activity | 当脑活动的层次 |
[26:22] | – that I judged to be– You judged? | – 由我诊断为 – 由你诊断? |
[26:23] | – it– You decided? | 是你决定的 |
[26:24] | It was my opinion to… | 是我的诊断 |
[26:29] | Should we stop now? | 我们是不是先停一下? |
[26:30] | Yes,I’m gonna suggest that we take a break,get ourselves together,resume later on. | 好 不如大家稍做休整 稍后继续 |
[26:34] | – Does that sound all right? – Fine. | – 好吗? – 好 |
[26:42] | Do you remember when I told you they don’t have a case? | 记得我说过他们立不了案吧 |
[26:44] | – Yes. – With respect,Dr. Shepherd, | – 嗯 – 无意冒犯 但Shepherd医生 |
[26:46] | please stop trying to give them one.Do not apologize. | 别给他们机会 别老是道歉 |
[26:54] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[26:59] | The infection’s really deep. | 感染真的很深 |
[27:01] | Underneath all this fat is just– more fat. | – 这一堆脂肪下面 – 还是脂肪 |
[27:04] | Yep. I’m down to the abdominal wall. | 是啊 我要处理腹壁了 |
[27:06] | – How’s the fascia? – Not too good. | – 筋膜情况如何 – 不太好 |
[27:08] | Want to take a look inside? | 想看看里面吗? |
[27:11] | It’s probably a can of worms,but… Yeah. | 估计就像一包虫子 不过 |
[27:16] | Let’s have a… Little peek. | 我们就看一眼吧 |
[27:23] | Ah,damn it. | 该死 |
[27:25] | Gonna have to go in.Bailey,webber,scrub in… Fast. | 必须处理里层了 Bailey Webber加入手术 快 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:38] | So there’s a hole in the wall? | 你是说她心脏上有个洞? |
[27:40] | Right,and the blood is supposed to go from one room to another,except it’s just… | 对 血液本该从一个心室流到另一个 |
[27:46] | Rushing outside through the hole. | 却从那个洞流出去了 |
[27:47] | And it can’t get to her brain? | 所以就流不到脑袋了? |
[27:50] | Got it. | 赢了 |
[27:52] | Yes. Or to her lungs. | 是的 也流不到肺部 |
[27:54] | So they’re going to sew up the hole. | 所以他们要把这个洞补好 |
[27:56] | They’ll try to,but the heart has to be strong, | 他们在努力 不过心脏得很结实 |
[27:59] | like,um,like nylon,like your shoes. | 像尼龙 你鞋子用的那种 |
[28:05] | Your mom’s heart is weak,like paper. | 你妈妈的心脏像纸一样脆弱 |
[28:13] | What happens if she dies? | 她死了怎么办? |
[28:18] | We’ll talk about that if that happens. | 到时再想吧 |
[28:20] | Gotcha. Mine. | 看看 这回我赢 |
[28:37] | If your mom dies… | 如果你妈妈不在了 |
[28:41] | You’ll feel a lot of things. | 你会百感交集 |
[28:46] | First you’ll feel like,uh, | 首先呢 你会觉得 |
[28:48] | you coulda done more to help her,but… That’s not true. | 你本来能帮她更多 但并不是那样 |
[28:53] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[28:58] | It won’t feel that way,but… | 你不会觉得自己尽力了 但 |
[29:01] | Remember me telling you this. | 记住我说的 |
[29:04] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽你所能了 |
[29:08] | And it’ll hurt… | 心会很痛 |
[29:11] | Every time you think of her. | 每次想她时都会痛 |
[29:15] | But over time,it will hurt less and less. | 但随着时间流逝 伤痛会逐渐减轻 |
[29:19] | And eventually… | 最终 |
[29:23] | You’ll remember her,and… It’ll only hurt a little. | 你会记得她 但只随着淡淡的忧伤 |
[29:44] | Okay,so I’m not gonna be here in the morning | 明早你出院时我不在 |
[29:45] | when they let you go, | |
[29:47] | so if it hurts before your follow-up,give me a call. | 如果复诊前又痛了 给我电话 |
[29:50] | Okay? And– and if it’s oozing green stuff,call me. | 好吗 如果有绿色的东西流出来 也要打给我 |
[29:53] | Can I call you if it’s late at night | 那如果夜深了 我有点喝醉了 |
[29:55] | and I’m kinda drunk and I run across an old john hughes movie on the tube? | 电视又刚好在放John Hughes的片 我能打电话给你吗 |
[30:00] | – I don’t,uh… – Here. | – 我不… – 手给我 |
[30:04] | I don’t think… | 我不想… |
[30:07] | – Wh– Just… | 你就… |
[30:10] | Use that… | 当这个是… |
[30:14] | As the spirit moves you. | 动力吧 |
[30:18] | Now… | 现在 |
[30:19] | Get outta here. | 出去吧 |
[30:21] | I’on drugs. | 我吃了药 |
[30:24] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[30:31] | No. Uh,pull that back more. I can’t see what I’m doing. | 不行 再翻过去一点 我看不到自己的手 |
[30:34] | – This? Is this good? – No. More. | – 这样 这样行了吗 – 不够 再翻过去点 |
[30:37] | I think I found the culprit. | 我想我找到元凶了 |
[30:40] | Perforated colon,completely infected. | 结肠穿孔 已经完全感染了 |
[30:43] | – How long’s he been under? – Too long. | – 他这样多久了 – 很久 |
[30:45] | This abscess will kill him if we don’t get it under control. | 再不控制溃疡 他就没命了 |
[30:49] | – Oh,okay,keep it together. – Okay,let’s pick up the pace,people. | – 大家协调一致 – 抓紧时间 |
[30:52] | Laps. Come on. | 棉片 快 |
[30:54] | More. | 再来些 |
[30:56] | Pack it in. | 塞住伤口 |
[31:07] | hey. How’s the deposition going? | 嘿 听证会怎样了 |
[31:09] | Apparently I can’t tell you. | 显然我不能告诉你 |
[31:10] | – Why did you tell hunt what I told you? – I didn’t. I told him nothing. | – 你干嘛把我说的告诉Hunt – 没有 我什么都没跟他说 |
[31:14] | He– he came to me and said you knew. | 他来找我 说你知道了 |
[31:15] | – No,I told him nothing. I just looked at him– You looked at him? | – 我什么都没说 就看了他一眼 – 你看了他一眼? |
[31:18] | Meredith,when you’re pissed,your face says everything you’re thinking. | Meredith 你生气的时候 脸上写满了愤怒两个字 |
[31:21] | So now I have a staff that can’t trust me. | 现在我有个不信任我的员工了 |
[31:22] | Well,so what am I supposed to do,control my face? | 那我能怎样 控制表情吗 |
[31:25] | – Yes,you were. Control your face. – Maybe you shouldn’t tell me things | – 没错 控制你的表情 – 那也许你不该告诉我 |
[31:27] | you don’t want me to know. Control that. | 你不想让我知道的事 你自己控制 |
[31:29] | Then I can’t tell you anythin then 80% of my day is off-limits to my wife,and I don’t want that. | 那我什么都不能说了 一天80%的 事不能和老婆分享 我不要 |
[31:33] | Well,I don’t want that either. I’m sorry. | 我也不要啊 不好意思 |
[31:37] | – I know. It’s just… – But I have to tell cristina. | – 我知道 只是 – 但我一定要告诉Cristina |
[31:40] | No. Meredith,damn it. What are we talking about? | 不行 Meredith 见鬼 说的就是这个 |
[31:42] | Owen lied to her, | Owen骗了她 |
[31:44] | and he must have done that because he still wants teddy. | 他骗她肯定是因为他还想着Teddy |
[31:46] | – Doesn’t matter. – It doesn’t matter to you. | – 这有什么关系 – 对你来说没关系 |
[31:48] | Cristina is still my best friend. | 但Cristina还是我最好的朋友 |
[31:49] | And I get that you’re the chief now, | 我明白你现在是主任 |
[31:50] | but she’s still the person that she’s always been. | 但她还是以前的她 |
[31:52] | So am I supposed to stand around and watch her get hurt? | 我能眼看着她受伤害吗 |
[31:54] | – What am I supposed to do? – Chief shepherd,they’re ready. | – 我能怎么做 – Shepherd主任 他们准备好了 |
[32:00] | Nothing. You do nothing. | 你什么也别做 |
[32:16] | Where’s the little girl? | 那小女孩呢 |
[32:18] | Uh,social services came. | 社工来了 |
[32:19] | We put her to bed in a patient room. | 我们安排她到病房睡了 |
[32:21] | Her dad should be here by the time she wakes up. | 等她醒来 她爸爸应该也到了 |
[32:23] | Good. You were great with her today. | 很好 你今天和她处得真的很好 |
[32:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:30] | So when did your mom die? | 你妈妈什么时候去世的? |
[32:33] | Uh,she didn’t. | 她没去世 |
[32:34] | Your dad then? | 那是你爸爸? |
[32:38] | I’m sorry if that’s,like,too personal.It was just really clear from the way you were talking to her today. | 如果这问题太隐私 我道歉 只是你今天跟她说话的方式很明显 |
[32:44] | It’s been a long day.I just thought you might want to talk about it. | 今天蛮难过的 我想或许你想谈谈 |
[32:46] | That’s very insightful of you. | 你真是心思细密 |
[32:49] | You’re a… Super… Super sensitive man. | 真是个超级 超级敏感的男人 |
[32:55] | you know what? Let me tell you what you saw today. | 我来告诉你你今天看到了什么吧 |
[32:58] | I reflectively listened to a patient’s concerns, | 我设身处地为病人着想 |
[33:01] | I spoke toer in a language she could understand, | 我以她能理解的方式和她交流 |
[33:04] | I clearly stated the possible comications and probable outcomes. | 我清晰地阐述了 可能会发生的情况以及最终结果 |
[33:08] | That’s all you saw today– | 你看到的 就这么多 |
[33:10] | Me kicking patient sensitivity ass. | 我只是全力关怀病人 |
[33:12] | So go be someone else’s dishrag. | 去听别人倒苦水吧 |
[33:23] | ** | 你今晚要做什么 |
[33:24] | Do you want to drink? I think we should drink. | 想去喝一杯吗 咱去喝一杯吧 |
[33:26] | Although maybe I shouldn’t,because then I’ll talk | 虽然我大概不该去 以免酒后失言 |
[33:28] | and,you know,i’m not allowed to talk or make facial expressions- | 我又不被允许多说话 或是做表情 |
[33:31] | – can you go ay please? Just go– gaway! | 你能不能走开啊 走啊! |
[33:36] | ** | 怎么了 |
[33:38] | Cristina,what’s wrong? | Cristina 怎么了 |
[33:40] | Owen. Can you get me owen,please? | Owen 你能叫Owen来吗 拜托 |
[33:45] | ** | 简述一下Clarks夫人的扫描结果 |
[33:47] | The patient suffered an acute hemorrhagic stroke in the left temporal lobe. | 病人左颞叶急性出血性中风 |
[33:51] | And based on those scans and the e.e.g., | 根据扫描结果和脑电图 |
[33:53] | you recommended that care be withdrawn? | 你建议停止治疗 |
[33:56] | According to the advanced… | 根据其晚期的… |
[34:00] | yes. | 对 |
[34:01] | How long did that take? | 那要多久 |
[34:03] | From the time you looked at the scans | 从你看到扫描结果 |
[34:04] | until you decided to end her life,how much time elapsed? | 到决定放弃治疗 你考虑了多久 |
[34:08] | We had to talk to the patient’s family, | 我们要跟病人家属讨论 |
[34:10] | assemble an ethics review committee– | 召集伦理审查委员会 |
[34:12] | I’m talking about your assessment,Dr. Shepherd. | 我问的是你的判断 Shepherd医生 |
[34:15] | How long did it take you to decide to recommend th she should die? | 你花多久时间决定放弃治疗 |
[34:21] | – less than a minute. – Less than a minute? | – 不到一分钟 – 不到一分钟? |
[34:24] | In my professional opinion, | 从我的专业角度来看 |
[34:26] | there was no other option. | 别无选择 |
[34:27] | 32 years. | 32年 |
[34:31] | Uh,I think we have everything we need here. | 我想我们该问的都问完了 |
[34:34] | Alison and I were married for 32 years. | Alison和我结婚32年了 |
[34:38] | I loved her for more than… Half my life. | 我用超过半辈子的时间…爱着她 |
[34:43] | And you decide to kill her in less than a minute? | 你却用不到一分钟决定让她死 |
[34:47] | – Mr. Clark…I’m so sorry for your loss. – I begged you. | – Clark先生…我很抱歉 – 我求过你 |
[34:52] | And you just kept saying you’re sorry. | 你只是一直说对不起 |
[34:54] | You just kept saying legal this and legal that. | 你只是不停说法律上这样那样 |
[34:56] | – All right. This is no longer productive.- Yeah,gary– | – 好了 没有继续的必要了 – 嗯 Gary |
[34:58] | I begged you,but yosigned her death sentence, | 我求你 你却签字判她死刑 |
[35:02] | and you didn’t even show up to do the job! | 你甚至没当着我签字! |
[35:04] | You’re a coward,Dr. Shepherd! You’re a coward and a killer. | 你是个懦夫 Shepherd医生! 你是个懦夫 是个凶手 |
[35:07] | Gary,come on.Come on. | Gary 走吧 |
[35:11] | Come with me. Come on. | 跟我来 |
[35:20] | dr. Shepherd.*** | Shepherd医生 能和你说句话吗? |
[35:22] | What? | 干嘛? |
[35:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:25] | I’m just keeping you here till clark is gone. | 我只是拖住你到Clark先生走为止 |
[35:28] | You’re a kind man,dr. Shepherd.I respect that. I admire that. | 你是个好人 Shepherd医生 我尊重你也欣赏你 |
[35:30] | But he’s grieving,and they have no case. | 但他处于悲痛中 他们立不了案 |
[35:33] | He got to say what he needed to say, | 他只能发泄出心中所想 |
[35:34] | and the kindest thing you can say to him right now is nothing. | 而你现在能做的最好的事 就是什么都别做 |
[35:37] | You cat help him and you won’t help your hospital. | 你帮不了他 也帮不到医院 |
[35:42] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[35:44] | I know you want to do more,but it’s over. | 我知道你想再做点什么 但结束了 |
[35:52] | It was a pleasure working with you. | 很荣幸跟你一起工作 |
[35:56] | ** | 你告诉她了 |
[35:57] | Thing to her. | 我什么都没说 |
[36:04] | what what is it? | 怎么了 什么事? |
[36:07] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[36:30] | I missing my dad | 我想爸爸 |
[36:45] | **but you’re not nearly out of the woods. | Bobby 你挺过了手术 但还没脱离危险 |
[36:50] | We still have to watch you very closely for post-op infections, | 我们会密切观察以防术后感染 |
[36:53] | and you’re gonna have to make some serious lifestyle changes. | 你也必须改变生活方式 |
[36:56] | I know. I need to lose the weight. | 我知道 我需要减肥 |
[36:59] | You have no choice if you want to survive. | 你想活着就别无选择 |
[37:05] | Well…Then I have no choice. | 那我就别无选择吧 |
[37:10] | right? | 好吧? |
[37:36] | ** | 怎么样了? |
[37:40] | Derek,you can talk to me. | Derek 你可以跟我说的 |
[37:42] | I don’t want to think about what I can and can’t say and who I can and can’t say it to. | 我不想思考可不可以说什么 该不该对谁说 |
[37:49] | I can’t do it anymore today. | 我今天没法再思考了 |
[37:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:54] | You know that,right? | 你知道的吧? |
[37:57] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:11] | ** | 不管皮肤变多厚 |
[38:15] | *** | 你知道Bobby的体重了吗? |
[38:17] | 678. | 678磅 |
[38:19] | So who won your stupid pool? | 那谁赢了那愚蠢的赌? |
[38:22] | Bailey. | |
[38:23] | Bailey? | |
[38:25] | Wait,she bet in your pool | 等一下 搞了半天 |
[38:27] | after all of that? | 她也打赌了? |
[38:28] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[38:30] | My god,the hypocrisy. | 天呐 太虚伪了 |
[38:35] | There’s millions of electrified nerve endings in there… | 皮下总有无数活跃的神经末梢 |
[38:50] | ** | 你要回家吗? |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:54] | You want to go together? | 一起走吧? |
[38:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:04] | ** | 一旦被开膛破肚 |
[39:07] | And feeling way too much. | 便五味杂陈 |
[39:11] | Hey! We scored. | 嘿! 我们成了 |
[39:12] | My cousins said we can use their time-share. | 我表兄说 我们可以用他们的分时度假房间 |
[39:14] | So fiji– we can either go at the end of this month | 斐济…我们可以这个月底去 |
[39:17] | or we could save up three weeks of time and rearrange our surgical schedules | 或者我们攒足三星期 重新安排手术时间表 |
[39:19] | – and go at the end of next month. – try as we might to keep from feeling pain… | – 然后下个月底去 – 我们竭尽全力屏蔽疼痛… |
[39:24] | What’s that? | 那是啥? |
[39:27] | This cute girl’s number. | 这可爱女孩的号码 |
[39:29] | And I can’t get it off. | 我擦不掉 |
[39:31] | And… | 还有… |
[39:33] | I’m– I’m not gonna use it. I don’t want to use it. | 我…我不会打给她的 也不想打 |
[39:37] | But I-I can’t stop wondering | 但是…我忍不住想 |
[39:39] | if maybe she wants a baby one day. | 她是否某天会想要个宝宝 |
[39:52] | ** | 我爱你 |
[39:56] | *** | 爱你的全部 |
[39:59] | But there’s this one thing that I need, | 但就有那么一样是我想要的 |
[40:01] | and I can’t change it and I can’t ask you to change. | 我改变不了 也不能要求你改变 |
[40:04] | – I don’t want you to change. – And I can’t be the onethat keeps you from having a baby. | – 我不想要你去改变 – 我不能让你要不成宝宝 |
[40:17] | ** | 我也爱你 |
[40:23] | and we can keep going | 我们依旧可以走下去 |
[40:25] | But I don’t know where we’re going. | 但我不知道我们会怎样 |
[40:31] | come here | 过来 |
[40:41] | ** | 但有时疼痛不可避免 |
[40:44] | Oh,god. What are we gonna do? | 天呐 我们该怎么办? |
[40:50] | ** | 我们可以一起帮我打包东西 |
[40:55] | **** | 哦… |
[40:59] | – ** – We’ll see each other at work. | – 我只是… – 我们可以工作时见面的 |
[41:07] | i’m so sorry | 真对不起 |
[41:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:13] | Me,too. Me,too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[41:16] | sometimes That’s the only thing left.. | 有时 疼痛是我们仅存的感觉 |
[41:34] | thanks. This was a good idea. | 谢谢 这真是个好主意 |
[41:37] | No talking. | 不许说话 |
[41:47] | you shanked it. | 你大右曲了 |
[41:48] | No talking. | 不许说话 |
[41:57] | just feeling | 不如尽情感受 |