| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | the human life is made up of choices– Yes or no,in or out,up or down. | 人生充满了选择 是或否 参与或放弃 前进或后退 | 
| [00:06] | And then there are the choices that matter… | 有些选择至关重要 | 
| [00:08] | To love or hate… | 爱或恨 | 
| [00:10] | To be a hero or to be a coward… | 勇敢面对或临阵退缩 | 
| [00:13] | To fight or to give in… | 战斗或者屈服… | 
| [00:15] | To live… | 生存… | 
| [00:18] | Or die. | 或死亡 | 
| [00:34] | my name… | 我叫… | 
| [00:35] | My name is april kepner.I’m 28 years old. | 我叫April Kepner 28岁 | 
| [00:37] | I…I was born on april 23 in o–In ohio. | 我…4月23日…生于俄亥俄州 | 
| [00:40] | I’m from columbus,ohio. | 来自俄亥俄州的哥伦布 | 
| [00:42] | Um…my mom–My mom is a teacher,And m-My dad is a farmer– | 我妈妈…是老师 我爸爸是农民 | 
| [00:46] | Corn– C-Corn– He–He–He grows corn. | 玉米…他…种玉米 | 
| [00:50] | Their–Their names are karen and joe. | 我爸妈叫Karen和Joe | 
| [00:53] | I have three sisters. | 我有三个姐妹 | 
| [00:55] | Libby’s the oldest. | Libby是大姐 | 
| [00:56] | I’m–I’m next,and then there’s k-Kimmie,then alice. | 我是老二 Kimmie排第三 最后是Alice | 
| [00:59] | I-I haven’t don’t anything yet.I haven’t… | 我…我一生还没什么成就 我… | 
| [01:02] | i’ve barely lived. | 我还没怎么享受人生 | 
| [01:04] | I–I’m not finished yet.No one’s loved me yet. | 我的人生还没结束 还没有人爱过我 | 
| [01:06] | Please.I’m someone’s child. | 求你 我也有父母 | 
| [01:11] | I’m a person.i’m a person. | 我是个普通人 | 
| [01:17] | Run. | 滚 | 
| [01:26] | Oh,Mr. Clark…Mr. Clark… | Clark先生 | 
| [01:33] | Live or die… | 生存或死亡 | 
| [01:36] | That’s the important choice. | 这个选择至关重要 | 
| [01:40] | And it’s not always in our hands. | 但决定权并不总在我们 | 
| [01:44] | – derek could still be alive. – we could get shot. | – Derek也许还活着 – 我们会中枪的 | 
| [01:46] | – I’m going,cristina.I am going Please.– No,no,no,no,you are not. | – 让我去 Cristina 求你让我去 – 不 不 不 你不准去 | 
| [01:48] | You’ll get killed,and i’m not gonna let that happen. | 你会死的 我不允许这种可能性 | 
| [01:50] | You want to go,you gotta go through me. | 你想去 先过我这关 | 
| [01:58] | we made it all the way home from iraq alive, | 我们从伊拉克都能活着回来 | 
| [01:59] | And now there’s this guy with his people-Shooting hat on Right in here in a hospital, | 现在却有人举个杀人牌子在这 在医院 | 
| [02:03] | which is arguably The safest place in the world. | 这算是世上最安全的地方了 | 
| [02:05] | Is there a point to this or… | 你想说明什么还是… | 
| [02:07] | i think you love me. | 我觉得你爱我 | 
| [02:09] | I think you love cristina and i think you love me,too. | 我觉得你爱Cristina同时也爱我 | 
| [02:11] | And i think that you tried to get shepherd to get rid of me | 你想让Shepherd开除我 | 
| [02:13] | So that you wouldn’t have to choose,But people-Shooting-Hat guy is here, | 你就不用做选择了 但现在杀人犯就在这 | 
| [02:16] | and,owen,for my sake And for cristina’s sake,you have to choose. | Owen 为了我也为了Cristina 你得做选择 | 
| [02:20] | – Her or me? – Fine.No one.No one. | – 她还是我? – 好吧 我都不选 都不选 | 
| [02:23] | I’m choosing no one. | 我谁都不选 | 
| [02:24] | I’m taking myself out of this equation,and i am… | 我自动退出这个等式 我… | 
| [02:33] | – oh,my god. – He’s dead. | – 上帝啊 – 他死了 | 
| [02:39] | We can’t go to the i.C.U. | 我们去不了加护病房 | 
| [02:40] | We stay here,we’re sitting ducks. | 我们呆在这儿 我们被困在这儿 | 
| [02:42] | I’m taking this patient out of here. | 我要带这病人离开这 | 
| [02:44] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁? | 
| [02:45] | 9-1-1 | |
| [02:46] | Why are they only getting the civilians out? | 为什么他们只让病人和家属出来? | 
| [02:48] | Where’s the hospital staff? | 医院员工呢? | 
| [02:49] | The policy is to clear the visitors,Room by room,floor by floor, | 原则上先检查家属 一间接一间 一层接一层 | 
| [02:51] | and remove them before removing Any nonessential hospital personnel. | 再撤离任何非实质性医院人员 | 
| [02:54] | Did they get the shooter? | 他们找到枪手了吗? | 
| [02:55] | Do you know where the shooter is? | 你知道枪手在哪儿吗? | 
| [02:56] | Do you know whothe shooter is? | 你知道枪手是谁了吗? | 
| [02:58] | No,sir. | 不知道 先生 | 
| [02:59] | – Well,do you know anything? – This is Dr. Owen hunt from seattle grace hospital. | – 那你知道点什么? – 我是西雅图仁爱医院的Owen Hunt医生 | 
| [03:01] | – We’re coming out with a critical patient. – Commander,i’ve got sound. | – 我们要送出一个紧急病人 – 长官 我收到声音了 | 
| [03:02] | Dr. Callie torres.I’m up on peds. | 我是Callie Torres医生 我在小儿科 | 
| [03:05] | We’ve got a kid up here with a ruptured appendix. | 这里一个孩子阑尾破裂了 | 
| [03:07] | Dr. Miranda bailey.I’m on five. | 我是Miranda Bailey 我在五楼 | 
| [03:09] | he shot a doctor in the i.C.U… | 他在加护病房射伤一名医生… | 
| [03:11] | there are two dead security guards– For no reason, | – 两名保安死了 – 没任何理由 | 
| [03:13] | he– this guy–6’1″,graying hair,moustache– | – 他… – 这人6尺1寸高 棕色头发 留胡子 | 
| [03:15] | And Dr. Charles percy’s been shot. | Charles Percy医生被射伤了 | 
| [03:17] | He shot a nurse,and i got a doctor up here… | 他射伤了一名护士 一位医生在这儿… | 
| [03:19] | Please come. | 请尽快过来 | 
| [03:20] | Karev.We need help up here. | – 我需要帮助 | 
| [03:21] | He’s got a g.S.W.To the chest. | 他胸口中枪 | 
| [03:22] | I need a way outta here if he’s gonna make it. | 我需要离开这里才能让他活下去 | 
| [03:24] | he was looking for the chief… | 他在找主任… | 
| [03:25] | – we’re hiding,but… – three people,they’re dead. | – 我们藏起来了 但是… – 三人死亡 | 
| [03:27] | Specifically the chief,and he shot him. | 还有主任 他射伤了主任 | 
| [03:29] | He shot derek shepherd right in front of us. | 他射伤了Derek Shepherd 当着我们的面 | 
| [03:30] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 | 
| [03:33] | hold on,okay?Hold on.i love you | 坚持住 好吗? 坚持住 我爱你 | 
| [03:35] | Please don’t die. | 不要死 | 
| [03:36] | Get outta here,meredith,Before he shoots you,too. | 离开这 Meredith 别让他也杀了你 | 
| [03:39] | Do not die! | 不许死! | 
| [03:40] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? | 
| [03:41] | I can’t live without you. | 我离不开你 | 
| [03:43] | – I called the police. – You die,i die. | – 我报了警 – 如果你死了 我也去死 | 
| [03:45] | Okay,good.They’re coming.The police are coming. | 好了 好了 他们来了 警察来了 | 
| [03:46] | M-Mer,they’re–They’re not– They’re not gonna get here. | Mer 他们…他们不会过来 | 
| [03:48] | They’re not coming for us,not–Not in time. | 他们没法到我们这儿来 没法现在来 | 
| [03:50] | Oh,god,mer. | 天呐 Mer | 
| [03:51] | – Mer– I pick you.I choose you. | – 我挑中了你 我选择了你 | 
| [03:52] | – What are we– What are we gonna do?- You don’t get to die on me. | – 我们…我们该怎么办? – 你不许死在我面前 | 
| [03:54] | – Derek needs surgery,so i– No,you stay awake! | – Derek需要手术 我… – 不 你给我醒着! | 
| [03:56] | What do we do? | 我们该做什么? | 
| [03:57] | You stay awake!Stay awake. | 给我醒着! 醒过来 | 
| [04:00] | Derek!Derek,stay awake. | Derek!Derek 醒过来 | 
| [04:02] | Stay awake. | 醒过来 | 
| [04:04] | Okay.Okay. | 好的 | 
| [04:13] | April,come on. | April 过来 | 
| [04:14] | We’re taking derek wn to the o.r. | 我们要把Derek送进手术室 | 
| [04:16] | Teddy,sh-She’s in the o.r.She can save him.Come on. | Teddy 她在手术室里 她可以救他 快点 | 
| [04:21] | I saw on “oprah” or somewhere that if you tell them Personal details about yourself | 我在”欧普拉脱口秀”还是哪里看到 如果你说一些个人情况 | 
| [04:24] | they’re less likely to kill you. | 他们就不太可能杀你 | 
| [04:26] | Kepner,get up.Come on.Come on. | Kepner 起来 快点 | 
| [04:27] | Geup. | 起来 | 
| [04:29] | Follow me.Just follow me. | 跟着我就行 | 
| [04:31] | You gotta eat more… | 你要多吃点 | 
| [04:32] | bacon. | 培根 | 
| [04:34] | What? | 什么? | 
| [04:35] | You stop yourself from doing a lot of crap That you want to do in life. | 生活里 我们想做很多傻事但做不了 | 
| [04:39] | I mean,i’m probably dying now,And i’m telling you,you gotta eat more bacon,Have more sex. | 我快死了 我要告诉你 你要多吃培根 多做爱 | 
| [04:46] | Okay.I will.I’ll eat more bacon. | 好 我会多吃培根 | 
| [04:49] | But you gotta hang in there,’cause she’s gonna be back Any minute. | 但你得坚持住 她随时都会回来 | 
| [04:53] | She had to go to the blood bank and back. | 她去血库然后就回来 | 
| [05:05] | Oh,Mr. Clark. | Clark先生 | 
| [05:07] | I didn’t plan to shoot all those people. | 我没打算要杀这么多人 | 
| [05:10] | Of…Of course yodidn’t. | 当然 | 
| [05:13] | You were… | 你… | 
| [05:15] | sad,You were– You were grieving. | 你很难过 很悲伤 | 
| [05:19] | I only planned to shoot Dr. Shepherd. | 我本来只打算杀Shepherd医生 | 
| [05:24] | And Dr. Webber. | 还有Webber医生 | 
| [05:30] | And you. | 还有你 | 
| [05:36] | You unplugged the machines. | 当时是你拔的插头 | 
| [05:40] | Your hands killed my alison. | 你杀了我的Alison | 
| [06:23] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗? | 
| [06:24] | He’s unconscious. | 昏迷了 | 
| [06:25] | Vitals are tanking.There’s nothing more i can do for him. | 命中要害 我该做的都做了 | 
| [06:28] | Don’t die. | 别死 | 
| [06:29] | Alex,please don’t die. | Alex 别死 | 
| [06:31] | this was my fault. | 这都是我的错 | 
| [06:33] | I unplugged his wife. | 我拔了他太太的插头 | 
| [06:34] | I’m so sorry.This was my fault. | 对不起 是我的错 | 
| [06:38] | i love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [06:40] | do you hear me? | 你听到了吗? | 
| [06:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [06:46] | now you’re gonna feel a poke,And it’s gonna hurt,but only for a little while. | 扎下针 会有点痛 但一会就好 | 
| [06:50] | No squirming. | 别动 | 
| [06:50] | – It hurts! – Okay.All right.Squeeze my hand. | – 痛! – 好了 没事了 抓住我的手 | 
| [06:52] | Tight,tight,tight.Come on.Good. | 抓紧 很好 | 
| [06:55] | You’re strong. | 你很坚强 | 
| [07:06] | There are only children here. | 这儿都是孩子啊 | 
| [07:11] | They shot me. | 他们射伤了我 | 
| [07:14] | there are only children here. | 这儿都是孩子啊 | 
| [07:19] | There are only children here. | 这儿都是孩子啊 | 
| [07:21] | – There are only– Mister,um… | – 这儿都是… – 您尊姓大名? | 
| [07:24] | Clark. | |
| [07:25] | Gary cla | |
| [07:33] | Mr. Clark. | Clark先生 | 
| [07:35] | Um,here are some… | 这是些… | 
| [07:38] | Bandages. | 绷带 | 
| [07:46] | i want my mommy. | 我想要妈妈 | 
| [07:48] | Press them to the wound and… | 用它们压住伤口 | 
| [07:51] | It’ll stop the bleeding. | 就能止血 | 
| [07:53] | i want my mommy. | 我想要妈妈 | 
| [07:57] | Children here. | 只有孩子 | 
| [07:59] | Okay? | 好吗? | 
| [08:00] | Just take them.Take them. | 拿着 | 
| [08:13] | Take them and go. | 拿着 然后离开 | 
| [08:15] | I want my mommy. | 我想要妈妈 | 
| [08:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:29] | There are only children here. | 这儿都是孩子啊 | 
| [08:37] | i want my mommy! | 我想要妈妈! | 
| [08:41] | all right.Okay.I know you do.I know. | 好的 我知道 | 
| [08:43] | And she’s gonna be back soon. | 妈妈很快就会回来的 | 
| [08:45] | But you know what?Until she gets here,you have the best doctor… | 妈妈回来前 全世界最好的医生陪在你的身边 | 
| [08:50] | Yeah,Dr. Robbins is the best doctor in this entire hospital. | 对 Robbins医生是整个医院最好的医生 | 
| [08:55] | Yeah,i-I think in the whole world. | 我觉得是全世界最好的 | 
| [08:58] | Yeah,people feel so much better After she helps them. | 得到她帮助的人们都会感觉很好 | 
| [09:02] | Sometimes people feel better Just after she walks in the room,’Cause she has got this… | 有时只要她走进房间 大家就会好起来 因为她拥有… | 
| [09:09] | super-Magic smile. | 超级魔力的笑容 | 
| [09:12] | Yeah,and when– When she smiles at you,Everything gets better. | 是啊 当她对你笑时 万物变得美好 | 
| [09:19] | You don’t know it,’Cause you have your back to her right now,But she is giving you… | 你不懂 因为你背对着她 她正给你… | 
| [09:25] | She is giving you her best sst super-Magic smile. | 她正给你最棒的超级魔力的笑容 | 
| [09:31] | Isn’t that right,Dr. Robbins? | 是吧 Robbins医生? | 
| [09:35] | Right. | 是的 | 
| [09:39] | I am,ruby.I am.I am. | 是的 Ruby 是的 | 
| [09:45] | Okay.i gotta call the police And tell them what happened,okay? | 我得去给警察打电话 告诉他们这事儿 | 
| [09:48] | I’m–I’m good. | 我…没事 | 
| [09:51] | – i’m good. – All right. | – 我没事 – 好的 | 
| [09:54] | Does the name gary clark mean anything to you? | Gary Clark这个名字你有印象吗? | 
| [09:58] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [10:00] | Gary clark’s wif was a patient here. | Gary Clark的太太是这里的病人 | 
| [10:02] | She was my patient. | 是我的病人 | 
| [10:03] | He’s–He’s suing the hospital.Why? | 他正起诉医院 怎么了? | 
| [10:09] | Mer,you,um,you prep him,And april and i are gonna go find teddy. | Mer 你安顿好他 April和我去找Teddy | 
| [10:13] | She should still be on this floor. | 她应该还在这层楼 | 
| [10:15] | Okay.Okay,everything is gonna be fine. | – 好的 – 好的 会没事的 | 
| [10:16] | Okay,mer?I promise. | 知道不 Mer? 我保证 | 
| [10:17] | – Okay. – Okay,they’re going to find teddy. | – 好的 – 好 她们去找Teddy | 
| [10:19] | It’s gonna be okay.It’s gonna be okay.It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 会没事的 | 
| [10:25] | Kiss me. | 吻我 | 
| [10:34] | I’m not gonna die. | 我不会死 | 
| [10:36] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [10:37] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [10:38] | ‘Cause that would be the worst breakup ever. | 否则这会是最糟糕的离别 | 
| [10:40] | oh,sorry,sorry,sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [10:45] | Oh,the packing isn’t holding. | 衬垫撑不住了 | 
| [10:49] | what does that mean? | 什么意思? | 
| [10:50] | It means… | 意思是… | 
| [10:51] | i need to get him to an o.r. | 我要送他去手术室 | 
| [10:53] | Someone is coming. | 有人会过来 | 
| [10:54] | – Someone will come,like a-A cop– No,we need to get him to an o.r. | – 会有人来的 比如警察 – 不 我们要送他去手术室 | 
| [10:58] | That’s his last chance if he’s gonna live,okay? | 这是他活下来的最后机会了 | 
| [11:00] | H-How are we even gonna do that? | 我们怎么可能做得到 | 
| [11:02] | We can–We can barely hold him up on his side. | 能给他翻个身就已经很不容易了 | 
| [11:09] | there.There.There. | 那个 那个 那个 | 
| [11:10] | Give me the sheet. | 把床单给我 | 
| [11:12] | yeah,put it out. | 铺起来 | 
| [11:18] | it’s creepy quiet down here. | 真是静得毛骨悚然啊 | 
| [11:21] | he’s down here.no,he is not down here. | – 他就在这儿 – 不 他不在这儿 | 
| [11:26] | Oh,god.He’s down here.He’s down here. | 天啊 他在这儿 他就在这儿 | 
| [11:27] | He’s gonna come out.He’s gonna shoot us. | 他会冒出来 开枪打死我们的 | 
| [11:29] | – He’s gonna sh– Will you shut up? | – 他会 – 你就不能闭嘴吗 | 
| [11:30] | You are freaking me out,and i don’t have time To be freaked out right now. | 你这是要吓死我啊 我现在可没时间担惊受怕 | 
| [11:33] | Okay,mer is a mess,derek is a mess,yoe a mess,And i am in charge,and i say that no one is down here. | Mer乱成一团 Derek也一团糟 你也一团糟 现在我说了算 这儿没有人 | 
| [11:41] | No,don’t shoot!Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 | 
| [11:43] | You are not supposed to be walking around. | 你们不该在这儿走动 | 
| [11:44] | oh,damn it,jackson. | 该死的 Jackson | 
| [11:46] | Is that your blood?Are you okay? | 是你的血吗 你没事吧 | 
| [11:47] | Oh,no,no,no,i’m fine.Um,go get altman. | 不是 我没事 我要去找Altman | 
| [11:49] | Altman’s not down here. | Altman不在这儿 | 
| [11:51] | – Go get hunt then. – They left. | – 那就去找啊 – 他们走了 | 
| [11:54] | Okay,you know what?Someone just shot derek. | 走了? 有人射伤了Derek | 
| [11:56] | He’s got a g.S.W.To the chest,And he needs surgery right now. | 当胸一枪 现在就要动手术 | 
| [11:58] | Tell me there’s an attending on this floor. | 这层楼总该有个主治医生吧 | 
| [12:06] | April,in the o.r. | April 去手术室 | 
| [12:08] | Behind me,there are two o.r.Nurses And an anesthesiologist. | 就在我身后 里面有2个手术护士 和一个麻醉师 | 
| [12:10] | Get ’em. | 去找他们 | 
| [12:13] | Tell ’em to set up for a cardiac procedure. | 让他们准备好动心脏手术 | 
| [12:14] | 什么 为什么 | |
| [12:15] | If we don’t have a surgeon,what are we gonna do? | 都没有外科医生 准备有什么用 | 
| [12:19] | We have a surgeon. | 这儿有位外科医生 | 
| [12:21] | who’s gonna operate on Dr. Shepherd? | 谁来给Shepherd医生动手术啊? | 
| [12:26] | I am. | 我 | 
| [12:39] | You can do this,right? | 你做得到的 是吧 | 
| [12:40] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [12:42] | Every g.S.W.Is different.Okay? | 每个枪伤都是不同的 | 
| [12:43] | It’s not a blueprint.It’s half instinct and half improv,And… | 没有范本 一半靠直觉一半靠技术 | 
| [12:47] | i’m very good. | 我很优秀 | 
| [12:51] | For a resident,i’m very good. | 作为住院医生 我很优秀 | 
| [12:56] | You can’t be in there. | 你不能呆在这儿 | 
| [12:58] | I can’t do this if you’re in there staring at me With big,sad “don’t kill mcdreamy” eyes. | 如果你用”别杀了我的梦幻先生”的眼神 盯着我 我一定做不好 | 
| [13:05] | We’re ready for you. | 准备好了 | 
| [13:06] | April… | |
| [13:08] | Meredith is gonna sit here on the floor. | Meredith要在外面旁观 | 
| [13:11] | I want you to stay with her. | 你陪着她 | 
| [13:12] | If she tries to enter my o.r. | 如果她想进入手术室 | 
| [13:14] | Or even if she looks like she’s gonna get up To take a peek,i want you to stop her,okay? | 就算她貌似是要起身上厕所 你也给我制止她 好吗 | 
| [13:19] | I don’t care how. | 我不管你用什么办法 | 
| [13:20] | You stop her. | 都要制住她 | 
| [13:21] | – Okay. – He is my husband. | – 好的 – 他是我丈夫 | 
| [13:23] | Do you want me to kill him? | 你想要我害死他吗 | 
| [13:26] | Okay?Is that what you want? | 你想这样吗 | 
| [13:36] | I will do ery best work. | 我会竭尽全力 | 
| [13:40] | But please,meredith,i am begging you,Sit down and wait. | 但是Meredith 我求求你 请坐下 等待 | 
| [14:07] | – Izzie? – Alex… | |
| [14:11] | It’s lexie. | 我是Lexie | 
| [14:13] | – Alex. – Iz… | |
| [14:15] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [14:18] | Don’t go. | 不要走 | 
| [14:20] | We got married. | 我们结了婚 | 
| [14:22] | Please don’t go. | 不要走 | 
| [14:24] | i’m not going anywhere. | 我不会走的 | 
| [14:27] | You came back for me,iz. | 你回来找我了 Izzie | 
| [14:31] | I came back. | 我回来了 | 
| [14:34] | Don’t ever leave me. | 再也不要离开我 | 
| [14:36] | Don’t ever leave me again. | 再也不要离开我 | 
| [14:38] | I won’t. | 我不会的 | 
| [14:40] | I won’t ever leave you. | 我再也不会离开你的 | 
| [14:42] | We’re always gonna be together,okay? | 我们会在一起的 | 
| [14:45] | Always. | 永远 | 
| [14:46] | Yeah. | 恩 | 
| [14:52] | This floor is clear. | 这层楼安全了 | 
| [14:53] | We’re going to evacuate you now. | 现在要疏散你们出去 | 
| [14:57] | We’ve cleared one floor.We’ll clear the others. | 这层已经安全了 就要去清除别层了 | 
| [14:59] | You’ve got five guys Searching 150,000 square feet of hospital– | 你只派了5个人搜索 整个15万平方英尺的医院 | 
| [15:02] | That’s how it works.Don’t worry. | 我们就是这么办事的 别担心 | 
| [15:04] | He’s not getting outta there.Casey. | 他逃不了的 Casey | 
| [15:06] | Yes,sir. | 在 长官 | 
| [15:07] | Pull a d.M.V.Photo of gary clark. | 从车管局吊一张Gary Clark的照片出来 | 
| [15:09] | Have Dr. Webber confirm. | 让Webber医生确认下 | 
| [15:10] | And shut down the elevators.We want to isolate this guy,all right? | 关闭电梯 我们要孤立起他 | 
| [15:13] | Where can i find Dr. Webber? | Webber医生在哪儿? | 
| [15:14] | Well,he’s right over… | 他不就在… | 
| [15:21] | Okay,we got a g.S.W.Straight from the o.r. | 从手术室运出的枪伤病人 | 
| [15:23] | Still critical. | 情况依然严峻 | 
| [15:24] | Let’s get him to the paramedics. | 交给护理人员 | 
| [15:26] | You got him? | 抓到了吗 | 
| [15:29] | – Have you gotten the shooter? – I need to clear you two. | – 抓到那个开枪的了吗 – 我们要查明你们两个 | 
| [15:30] | Have you gotten the doctors out? | 你们把医生都救出来了吗 | 
| [15:31] | No,sir.This is a secure area. | 没有 这里是安全区域 | 
| [15:32] | I’m gonna need to move you over to holding. | 我们要把你们转移到稳定区 | 
| [15:38] | She’s still in there. | 她还在里面 | 
| [15:41] | teddy… | |
| [15:42] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [15:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [15:48] | It’s okay to choose. | 你选择吧 没事的 | 
| [15:57] | Sir,you’re not allod– I’m gonna need you to–Sir! | 先生 你不能进去 | 
| [16:00] | Come back now! | 快回来 | 
| [16:16] | Stop crying. | 别哭了 | 
| [16:21] | Look,it took me a long time to find him,A long time. | 我花了好久才找到他 好久 | 
| [16:28] | And even then,it took me a long time To even know that i wanted him– | 又花了好久好久才明白 我要的就是他 | 
| [16:34] | To be married,to be his wife,to have his kids. | 想和他结婚 做他的妻子 和他生孩子 | 
| [16:38] | And now that i realize that… | 现在我意识到 | 
| [16:40] | he’s lying on a table in there And my best friend’s hands are inside his chest. | 他正躺在手术台上 我最好的朋友正将双手伸入他的胸膛 | 
| [16:47] | Youdon’t get to cry about that. | 你可没有资格在这儿哭哭啼啼 | 
| [17:02] | Reed was my best friend. | Reed是我最好的朋友 | 
| [17:05] | She died today. | 她今天死了 | 
| [17:23] | G.S.W.To the right chest.We put in a chest tube. | 右胸枪伤 插了胸管 | 
| [17:25] | He’s got 3 liters of l.R.,And two units of packed cells. | 给他输了3升止血试剂 和2单位红血球浓厚液 | 
| [17:28] | All right,let’s get him into the ambulance. | 好的 把他弄上救护车 | 
| [17:30] | Call seattle pres and let ’em know that we’re coming. | 打电话给西雅图普瑞斯医院 告诉他们我们就要过去 | 
| [17:31] | He’s gonna be okay… | 他会没事的吧 | 
| [17:34] | Right? | 是吧 | 
| [17:37] | can you feel anything?Can you see where the blood’s coming from? | 感觉到什么了吗 看到血是从哪里流出来的了吗 | 
| [17:39] | – Not yet. – Damn it. | – 还没 – 该死的 | 
| [17:40] | You know what?I can’t see anything.Give me some suction. | 什么都看不清 拿吸管来 | 
| [17:43] | No,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [17:46] | It’s right by the aorta. | 就在主动脉边上 | 
| [17:49] | – You can do this. – Iknowthat. | – 你能行的 – 我知道 | 
| [17:50] | I just wanted it to be easy,Not the hardest freaking repair in the history of the world. | 我只是不想这么难 不要碰上 病史上最难最变态的情况 | 
| [17:58] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 | 
| [18:01] | There’s massive bleeding in the lungs,There is a bullet lodged right next to the aorta And a huge hematoma. | 肺部大量出血 挨着主动脉就是子弹 还有巨大的血肿 | 
| [18:07] | Would teddy use a graft or clamp and sew? | 换了Teddy 她会采用移植、夹钳还是缝合呢? | 
| [18:09] | I think she’d– pig or cow? | – 我觉得她会… – 猪还是牛 | 
| [18:11] | – What? – Pig or cow,cristina? | – 什么? – 猪还是牛 Cristina? | 
| [18:17] | Clamp and sew. | 夹钳和缝合 | 
| [18:18] | Definitely clamp and sew.Give me a clamp. | 绝对是夹钳和缝合 给我把钳子 | 
| [18:21] | Badass. | 你个坏家伙 | 
| [18:23] | – how much further? – we’re almost there. | – 还有多远 – 快到了 | 
| [18:25] | We’re gonna get him on the elevator,And then we’ll be right at the o.r.Floor. | 我们要把他弄上电梯 就会到手术室那层了 | 
| [18:32] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 | 
| [18:34] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 | 
| [18:35] | Okay,charles? | 没事的 Charles | 
| [18:37] | – We’re almost there? – Yeah.Just a few more minutes. | – 我们快到了吧 – 几分钟就可以了 | 
| [18:44] | Dr. B.? | B医生 怎么了? | 
| [18:52] | There’s a hum…Elevators make when they’re on. | 电梯在动时 会有嗡嗡声的 | 
| [18:55] | There’s a hum. | 会有嗡嗡声的 | 
| [18:57] | There’s no hum. | 没有嗡嗡声的 | 
| [19:00] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? | 
| [19:01] | It means the elevators… | 这就是说 电梯… | 
| [19:05] | They’reoff. | 被关掉了 | 
| [19:08] | The elevators aren’t working! | 电梯不动了 | 
| [19:10] | The elevators aren’t worng! | 电梯被关掉了 | 
| [19:12] | We need to get to the o.r.! | 我们要去手术室啊 | 
| [19:14] | – Please,stop yelling. – Turn the elevators back on! | – 不要吼了 – 快把电梯给我开起来啊 | 
| [19:16] | Turn them back on! | 开起来啊 | 
| [19:19] | Oh,damn it! | 该死的 | 
| [19:22] | Oh,my god! | 天啊 | 
| [19:23] | – Turn the elevators back on! – Dr. B.,please,please.Please. | – 把电梯开起来啊 – B医生 别这样 别这样 | 
| [19:25] | – That man is still here somewhere. – Rn the elevators back on! | – 那个人还在附近呢 – 快把电梯开起来啊 | 
| [19:27] | And he’ll hear us.Please.Stop,stop,stop.Please,Dr. B. | 他会听到我们的 别叫了 求求你 | 
| [19:30] | Okay,okay… | 好吧… | 
| [19:33] | What– What are we gonna do?all that you rely on What are we gonna do? | 接下来怎么办? 怎么办 | 
| [19:45] | Dr. B.What’s the plan? | B医生 有计划么? | 
| [19:49] | You have a plan,right,Dr. B. | 你心里有办法 是吧 B医生 | 
| [19:52] | what do we do? | 我们能做什么? | 
| [19:57] | P-Please. | 求求你 说句话 | 
| [20:35] | We can’t get to the o.r. | 去不了手术室了 | 
| [20:37] | But he–He has to get to the o.r. | 但他不去不行 | 
| [20:39] | He has to get to the o.r. | 必须得去手术室啊 | 
| [20:41] | Or he’s–Dr. B.? | – 否则他就… – B医生? | 
| [20:43] | Miranda. | 叫我Miranda | 
| [20:46] | We should be on a first-Name basis. | 咱们用名字称呼吧 | 
| [20:48] | Miranda. | 我是Miranda | 
| [20:54] | Okay.okay. | 好 好 | 
| [21:11] | I’m dying,right? | 我要死了 对么 | 
| [21:17] | Am i dying now? | 我是不是快死了? | 
| [21:22] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [21:24] | yes,charles.You are dying. | 是的Charles 你快不行了 | 
| [21:28] | but i don’t want you to worry. | 但是我希望你别担心 | 
| [21:30] | I don’t want you to be afraid,’Cause i am not going to leave you,okay? | 也别害怕 因为我就在你身边不会离开 | 
| [21:36] | Mary Mary Mary… | |
| [21:39] | Mary and i… | 我和Mary | 
| [21:42] | Are gonna be with you the whole time. | 会一直陪着你 | 
| [21:47] | you are not alone. | 你并不孤单 | 
| [21:49] | You hear me? | 听见了么? | 
| [21:57] | You are not alone. | 你不会孤单 | 
| [22:10] | Owen!Thank god. | Owen 谢天谢地 | 
| [22:11] | Derek has been shot. | Derek中弹了 | 
| [22:12] | No one was down here.We dn’t know what to do. | 这边没人 我们不知道该怎么办 | 
| [22:13] | Cristina’s in there.She told me not to look.But she might need help. | Cristina在里面 她不让我看 但她可能需要帮助 | 
| [22:22] | Uh,she seems to be doing okay. | 她似乎进行的还不错 | 
| [22:27] | But i’ll just head in there and see what i can do. | 但我还是进去看看 有什么能帮忙的 | 
| [22:33] | Wait,you’re not scrubbing in? | 等等 你不参加手术? | 
| [22:36] | I’ll assess first,and if she needs me,Then i’ll scrub in. | 我先评定一下 如果需要我会加入 | 
| [22:39] | Cristina was right.You should stay down there.Okay? | Cristina没错 你应该呆在这 行吗? | 
| [22:43] | Don’t move. | 别动 | 
| [22:47] | a real surgeon is here.That’s a good thing. | 至少来了个货真价实的外科医生 这是件好事 | 
| [22:49] | That means that derek’s gonna be okay. | 就是说Derek不会有事的 | 
| [22:55] | Just calm down.Calm down.Tell me what the problem is. | 冷静下来 冷静 告诉我怎么了 | 
| [22:58] | – owen. – I’m here. | – 我在 | 
| [22:59] | Owen. | |
| [23:01] | Hold on.talk to me | 挺住 告诉我怎么了 | 
| [23:02] | Stop fixing him. | 别救他了 | 
| [23:06] | Let him die. | 让他去死 | 
| [23:07] | Let him lie there and die. | 躺在手术台上死掉 | 
| [23:12] | Do you want me to shoot you? | 你也想挨枪子? | 
| [23:14] | Stop fixing him! | 住手 | 
| [23:22] | No. | 不 | 
| [23:23] | – Cristina– no. | – 我不停 | 
| [23:24] | Jackson,clamp the hilum so you can get control Of the hemorrhage | Jackson 夹住门静脉 止住大出血 | 
| [23:27] | so i can get better visualization. | 这样我能看得更清楚 | 
| [23:29] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 | 
| [23:30] | Clamp the hilum so i can see. | 夹住门静脉 我好看清楚 | 
| [23:34] | You step back. | 你退回去 | 
| [23:37] | You… | 你 | 
| [23:38] | stay back. | 后退 | 
| [23:39] | Owen,i can’t stop. | Owen 我不能停 | 
| [23:40] | – I have to keep going. – I know.I know.Just keep going. | – 我必须继续 – 我知道 继续就好 | 
| [23:42] | Keep going. | 继续 | 
| [23:43] | You stop or i will shoot you in the head. | 要么你停 要么我给你脑门来一枪 | 
| [23:45] | That is the woman that i love. | 这是我爱的女人 | 
| [23:48] | You shoot her,you touch her,and i will kill you! | 你敢动她一根汗毛 我就杀了你 | 
| [23:51] | I said stay back. | 我说过了 后退 | 
| [23:59] | Maybe i shoot you first. | 也许我可以先杀了你 | 
| [24:01] | I shoot you,and then i shoot her And then i shoot shepherd. | 先杀你 再杀她 最后再杀了Shepherd | 
| [24:04] | Is that what you want? | 这样你就满意了吧 | 
| [24:09] | I didn’t come here for this. | 其实这不是我本意 | 
| [24:11] | My wife is dead. | 我妻子死了 | 
| [24:12] | He’s responsible. | 他要负责 | 
| [24:14] | I came here for justice– And eye for an eye. | 我为公正而来 血债血偿 | 
| [24:18] | The only person i want in this room is shepherd. | 这个房间里 我只想要Shepherd的命 | 
| [24:21] | Now back off. | 你 现在退回去 | 
| [24:26] | And you step away from that table. | 你 从手术台上下来 | 
| [24:28] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [24:31] | Shoot me. | 杀我吧 | 
| [24:34] | Meredith. | |
| [24:36] | You want justice,right? | 你想要公正是吧 | 
| [24:38] | Your wife died. | 你妻子死了 | 
| [24:39] | I know what happened.Derek told me the story. | 我知道事情的经过 Derek跟我说过 | 
| [24:41] | Lexie grey is the one who pulled the plug on your wife. | Lexie Grey帮你妻子拔掉了机器 | 
| [24:43] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 | 
| [24:45] | Dr. Webber… | Webber医生 | 
| [24:47] | he was your wife’s doctor. | 是你妻子的医生 | 
| [24:49] | I’m the closest thing he has to a daughter. | 他就像我父亲一样 | 
| [24:52] | And the man on the table… | 现在手术台上的男人 | 
| [24:54] | I’m his wife. | 他是我丈夫 | 
| [24:56] | If you want to hurt them the way that you hurt,Shoot me. | 如果你想让他们血债血偿 冲我来吧 | 
| [25:01] | I’m your eye for an eye. | 让我来偿还这血债 | 
| [25:03] | Meredith. | |
| [25:09] | meredith. | |
| [25:14] | You tell derek that i love him and that i’m sorry. | 告诉Derek 我爱他 我很抱歉 | 
| [25:17] | meredith. | |
| [25:22] | Wait,wait,wait,wait.Wait,wait. | 等一下 等等 | 
| [25:24] | She–She’s pregnant. | 她 她有身孕 | 
| [25:25] | You wouldn’t shoot a woman who’s pregnant? | 你不会连孕妇也杀吧? | 
| [25:28] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [25:33] | no!No!No!Oh…no. | 不! 哦 不! | 
| [25:37] | Raise your– Raise your hands. | 举起手来 | 
| [25:38] | – What? – Trust me.Raise your hands. | – 什么? – 相信我 举起手来 | 
| [25:40] | He’s gonna shoot again.Raise your hands. | 他还会再开枪的 举起手来 | 
| [25:42] | I’m stopping.I’m stopping.I’m stopping. | 我停了 我停了 | 
| [25:43] | – no! – See?See?I stopped. | – 不 – 看见没? 停了 | 
| [25:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [25:46] | In a few seconds,his heart Is gonna pump all the blood into his chest and stop beating. | 几秒之内 他的心脏会把血液 都泵到胸腔里 然后心跳停止 | 
| [25:50] | You’ll see it on the monitor.Just wait. | 你能在显示器上看到 耐心等下 | 
| [25:53] | Wait for it. | 等一下 | 
| [25:54] | watch the monitor and wait for it. | 看着显示器 等它发生 | 
| [25:57] | Please don’t stop. | 求你们别停下来 | 
| [25:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [26:02] | No.No. | 不 不 | 
| [26:08] | No!derek! | 不 Derek啊! | 
| [26:12] | No.NoNo. | 不 不 不 | 
| [26:15] | See?It’s over. | 看到没? 结束了 | 
| [26:21] | It’s over.He’s dead.It’s over. | 结束了 他死了 一切都结束了 | 
| [26:37] | derek! | Derek啊! | 
| [26:44] | Give me a 4-0 pledgeted suture,And let’s start the tractomies. | 给我4号纱布缝合线 开始切断术 | 
| [26:48] | Jackson,get me his vitals. | Jackson 看看他生命指标 | 
| [26:51] | Got a pulse–128.B.P.’S cycling. | 脉搏128 血压在循环 | 
| [26:52] | i… | 我… | 
| [26:53] | Mer,is owen dead? | Mer Owen活着吗? | 
| [26:56] | Dr. Grey,is owen dead?! | Grey医生 Owen还活着吗? | 
| [27:03] | um…He’she’s alive.He’s alive.He’s unconscious,but he’s alive. | 他活着 昏迷了 但还活着 | 
| [27:06] | Take owen to the o.r. | 带他去手术室 | 
| [27:08] | Across the way,And take that bullet out and get april to help you. | 去对面那个手术室 让April帮你 把他体内的子弹取出来 | 
| [27:11] | – Cristina– I can’t talk right now. | – 我现在没空说话 | 
| [27:12] | I’m trying to save your guy. | 我在尽力救活你男人 | 
| [27:13] | now please go and try and save mine. | 现在请你去尽力救活我男人 | 
| [27:19] | remind to thank you later. | 之后提醒我好好感谢你 | 
| [27:21] | I will. | 没问题 | 
| [27:26] | I don’t hurt anymore. | 我不疼了 | 
| [27:30] | The pain’s gone. | 疼痛消失了 | 
| [27:31] | That’s a bad sign,isn’t it? | 这不是好事 对吧? | 
| [27:34] | Yes. | 不是 | 
| [27:39] | Can you do something for me?Can you find reed? | 帮我个忙好么? 帮我去找Reed好么? | 
| [27:44] | When this is over,can you find her? | 等我死了 你能去找她一下么? | 
| [27:46] | I always… | 我一直 | 
| [27:48] | I always had a crush on her. | 我一直都喜欢她 | 
| [27:50] | I don’t think she knows. | 只是她一直都不知道 | 
| [27:52] | She knows. | 她知道 | 
| [27:54] | Girls always know. | 女生总是知道的 | 
| [27:56] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是么? – 是的 | 
| [28:02] | yeah.But can you…tell her anyway? | 好吧 无论怎样 你能告诉她一声么? | 
| [28:07] | Can you find her and tell her i loved her? | 找到她告诉她我爱她 行么? | 
| [28:12] | i loved her so much. | 我真的很爱她 | 
| [28:14] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [28:16] | And you tell her… | 你再跟她说 | 
| [28:18] | You tell her i was a catch. | 跟她说我是个好男人 | 
| [28:21] | You tell her i was a hot,hot catch,And she missed out on a great guy. | 英俊热辣的男人 她错过了一个好男人 | 
| [28:27] | all right. | 好 | 
| [28:28] | And you tell her i was brave. | 你告诉她 我很勇敢 | 
| [28:33] | Even if i tuoward and start crying And asking for my mom in a minute… | 尽管我马上就要开始害怕 落泪呼唤家人 | 
| [28:40] | You lie and tell her i died brave,okay? | 帮我撒个谎 告诉她我很勇敢 好么? | 
| [28:42] | You are very brave,charles. | 你很勇敢 Charles | 
| [28:46] | Okay?I’m the coward. | 我才是胆小鬼 | 
| [28:48] | I’m…the one that told that man i was a nurse. | 我跟他说我是护士 | 
| [28:51] | you’re smart. | 你很机灵 | 
| [28:55] | you were smart.I wish i was that smart. | 反应很快 多希望我也能这么机灵 | 
| [29:01] | Tell her i loved her.You won’t forget? | 告诉她我爱她 你不会忘吧? | 
| [29:03] | I won’forget. | 不会 | 
| [29:05] | I-I know you don’t like me. | 我知道你不喜欢我 | 
| [29:07] | i like you. | 我喜欢你 | 
| [29:08] | No,you don’t. | 不 你不喜欢 | 
| [29:15] | But you were always my favorite doctor.I thought yoshould… | 但你是我最喜欢的医生 我想你该… | 
| [29:37] | I’m fine.I got– | 不严重 我很好 我… | 
| [29:40] | just stay–St– Stop–Stop moving! | 稳住 别动! | 
| [29:44] | Upper left shoulder… | 子弹前后贯穿 | 
| [29:46] | through and through. | 你的左肩上部 | 
| [29:46] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 | 
| [29:47] | That’s what i’ve been trying to tell you.Just let me get u– | 我不一直这么跟你说么 让我起来… | 
| [29:49] | don’t even think about trying to get off this table. | 要下手术台? 想都别想 | 
| [29:51] | So we need to irrigate,get some antibiotics on board. | 需要冲洗一下 拿点抗生素来 | 
| [29:53] | Um,do you want to work on the shoulder or do you– Ow. | 你想在肩部手术 还是… | 
| [29:57] | – Are you ok – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 | 
| [29:59] | – Um,i’m okay. – Are you sure? | – 我没事 – 你确定? | 
| [30:01] | Oh,my god.Did you get shot? | 天啊 你中枪了? | 
| [30:02] | No,i didn’t get shot,okay? | 没有 | 
| [30:04] | I’m–I’m o–I’m okay. | 我 我没事 | 
| [30:05] | But you could be in shock and not know it. | 但有可能你中枪了自己不知道 | 
| [30:07] | Here,let me feel you for– I’m… | 来 让我看看 | 
| [30:11] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [30:14] | But there’s blood spreading down your thighs. | 但你大腿上都是血 | 
| [30:18] | now I’m… | 我 | 
| [30:20] | I’m having a miscarriage. | 我流产了 | 
| [30:24] | We need a stapler.We need lidocaine,morine and an irrigation tray. | 需要钉机 利多卡因 吗啡 冲洗盘 | 
| [30:28] | Come on.Are you gonna help me or not?Let’s go. | 快点 你还帮不帮我了? 动起来 | 
| [31:06] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 | 
| [31:10] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我也一直在找你 | 
| [31:18] | You want to know something funny? | 想知道个好玩的事么? | 
| [31:21] | Do you? | 想不想? | 
| [31:25] | Okay. | 讲吧 | 
| [31:27] | five days ago… | 5天前 | 
| [31:29] | When i bought this gun… | 我买这支枪的时候 | 
| [31:33] | Did you know you could buy a gun at a superstore? | 你知道在超市也能买到枪么? | 
| [31:37] | They have a whole… | 有一大片 | 
| [31:38] | Section off of aisle eight… | 枪支区 | 
| [31:42] | A gusection. | 就在8号通道边上 | 
| [31:44] | 不管怎样 当… | |
| [31:46] | When i bought the gun,i… | 当我买这支枪的时候 | 
| [31:48] | I got all thismmunition– Ammo. | 我买了这些子弹 | 
| [31:53] | I bought a whole bunch of it ’cause… | 我买了一大把因为… | 
| [31:54] | it was– It was on sale. | 有 有促销 | 
| [31:58] | And then this morning… | 然后今天早上… | 
| [32:01] | I was packing it into my coat. | 我大把往衣服里装时 | 
| [32:05] | I didn’t have enough room for all of it in my pockets… | 口袋里却装不下那么多… | 
| [32:09] | Because… | 因为… | 
| [32:15] | I wanted to bring my flask. | 我想把我的酒壶也带来 | 
| [32:22] | You mind? | 帮忙开一下好么? | 
| [33:06] | I’m not much of a drinker. | 我其实不那么嗜酒 | 
| [33:09] | But i figured i’d need some liquid courage. | 但是我觉得我需要借酒壮胆 | 
| [33:18] | You want some? | 你要来点吗? | 
| [33:24] | No,thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [33:34] | The funny part is… | 有趣的是… | 
| [33:36] | I didn’t need a drink until now– Right now. | 我直到现在都不用喝酒 而现在 | 
| [33:42] | And the only reason i need a drink Is because… | 我需要喝酒的唯一原因就是… | 
| [33:47] | I only have one bullet left. | 我只有一发子弹了 | 
| [33:51] | I left bullets at home Because i thought i’d need a drink. | 我把多余的子弹留在家里 因为我觉得我会需要喝酒 | 
| [33:55] | And the only reason i need a drinkis because… | 而我需要喝酒的唯一原因又是… | 
| [33:58] | I don’t have enough bullets. | 我子弹不够了 | 
| [34:06] | See,i was gonna kill you… | 听着 我要杀了你… | 
| [34:09] | Shoot you right in the face… | 一枪打在你脸上… | 
| [34:12] | Watch you suffer and die. | 看着你痛苦地死去 | 
| [34:16] | And then i was gonna shoot myself. | 然后我就会自杀 | 
| [34:21] | But i only have one bullet left. | 但是我只有一发子弹了 | 
| [34:27] | Then it seems,you have a bit of a problem. | 那你似乎碰到点问题了 | 
| [34:32] | I do. | 确实是 | 
| [34:34] | I do. | 确实是 | 
| [34:37] | I have one hell of a problem. | 我有个大问题 | 
| [34:42] | You sure you don’t want a drink? | 你确定你不用喝点吗? | 
| [34:58] | Vodka. | 是伏特加 | 
| [35:01] | That’s nice. | 不错啊 | 
| [35:16] | What’s it gonna be,Mr. Clark? | 会是谁 Clark先生? | 
| [35:20] | Me or you? | 我还是你? | 
| [35:25] | You shoot me,s.W.A.T.’S gonna get you. | 你打死我 特警队就会抓住你 | 
| [35:29] | And they’re not gonna shoot you. | 他们不会打死你 | 
| [35:30] | They’re gonna capture you And they’re gonna take you to prison. | 他们会抓住你把你关进监狱 | 
| [35:33] | Or you shoot yourself… | 或者是你自杀… | 
| [35:36] | Then you’re free… | 那样你就自由了… | 
| [35:38] | Done… | 解脱了… | 
| [35:39] | Maybe get to see your wife again. | 也许你还能再见到你妻子 | 
| [35:42] | So you have a choice to make. | 你需要做个选择 | 
| [35:46] | Me or you? | 我还是你? | 
| [35:48] | A life in prison… | 进监狱… | 
| [35:51] | Or an afterlife with your wife? | 还是来世去见你的妻子? | 
| [35:57] | S-Screw you. | 去 去你的 | 
| [35:58] | See,i’ve lived. | 听着 我经历过了生活 | 
| [36:00] | I mean,i’ve really,really lived. | 我是说 我真真正正地经历过了生活 | 
| [36:03] | I’ve failed… | 我失败过… | 
| [36:04] | I’ve been devastated,i’ve been broken… | 我曾经身心憔悴 我曾经支离破碎… | 
| [36:08] | I’ve gone to hell and back. | 我经历了炼狱 | 
| [36:11] | And i’ve also known joy… | 我也知道欢乐… | 
| [36:13] | And passion. | 和痛苦 | 
| [36:16] | And i’ve had a great love. | 我经历过大爱 | 
| [36:20] | See… | 听着… | 
| [36:22] | Death for me… | 你让我死… | 
| [36:24] | Is not justice. | 不是正义 | 
| [36:27] | It’s an… | 它只是… | 
| [36:28] | end of a beautiful journey. | 一段美丽人生旅途的终点 | 
| [36:34] | And i’m not afraid to die. | 我不畏惧死亡 | 
| [36:37] | The question is… | 问题是… | 
| [36:40] | Are you? | 你呢? | 
| [36:43] | A life in prison… | 进监狱… | 
| [36:45] | Or an afterlife… | 还是来世… | 
| [36:48] | With your wife? | 去见你的妻子? | 
| [36:53] | Me or you? | 我还是你? | 
| [36:56] | Your choice. | 你自己决定 | 
| [37:01] | yes or no… | 是或者否… | 
| [37:05] | R out… | 坚持或放弃… | 
| [37:08] | Up or down… | 前进或后退… | 
| [37:25] | okay,you know what?I’m almost done. | 好了 知道嘛 我快完成了 | 
| [37:27] | Just finishing up the pericardial repair. | 完成心包修复就行了 | 
| [37:33] | v-Fib. | 室颤 | 
| [37:35] | Oh,no. | 不 | 
| [38:06] | Give me the internal paddl. | 给我除颤棒 | 
| [38:08] | give me 1 of epi. | 给我1毫克肾上腺素 | 
| [38:09] | April,you got it? | April 好了吗? | 
| [38:10] | Yep. | 好了 | 
| [38:12] | charge to 50. | 充电到50焦 | 
| [38:15] | clear. | 离手 | 
| [38:18] | Bill!Mary!Mary! | |
| [38:22] | Oh,my… | 哦 我的天呐… | 
| [38:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? | 
| [38:33] | Ma’am, what was the name again?Tell me.Dr. Reed who? | 女士 是什么名字来着? 告诉我 Reed医生的名字 | 
| [38:37] | Epi going in. | 注入肾上腺素 | 
| [38:39] | charge to 50. | 充电到50焦 | 
| [38:54] | I’m gonna go see If kids need help finding their parents. | 我去看看孩子们是否需要帮忙找父母 | 
| [38:58] | People died. | 死了很多人 | 
| [39:00] | People are dead. I… | 死了那么多人 我… | 
| [39:02] | I don’t want to have kids if it means I can’t be with you. | 如果不能和你在一起 我就不想要孩子了 | 
| [39:07] | No. | 不 | 
| [39:11] | We’ll have kids. | 我们会有孩子的 | 
| [39:13] | We’ll have all kinds of kids. | 我们会有各种各样的孩子的 | 
| [39:15] | I always thought that I wasn’t cut out to be a mom, | 我一直觉得我天生不是做妈妈的料 | 
| [39:17] | But you’ll be a great mom. | 但你为成为一个出色的妈妈的 | 
| [39:20] | You’ll be an amazing mom, | 你会成为一个了不起的妈妈的 | 
| [39:22] | And… I love you so much, | 还有… 我真的很爱你 | 
| [39:24] | And I can’t live without you and our ten kids and- | 我的生活不能没有你 还有我们的十个孩子 还有 | 
| [39:43] | We got him. | 抢救过来了 | 
| [39:49] | We got him. | 抢救过来了 | 
| [40:07] | Live or die… | 生或死… | 
| [40:12] | Hero or coward… | 勇士或者懦夫… | 
| [40:16] | Fight or give in… | 战斗或者屈服… | 
| [40:24] | I’ll say it again to make sure you hear me- | 我再说一遍 确保你听见 | 
| [40:27] | The human life is made up of choices. | 人生充满了选择 | 
| [40:32] | Live or die… | 生或死… | 
| [40:38] | That’s the important choice. | 这个选择至关重要 | 
| [40:45] | 怀孕 | |
| [40:48] | mer. | |
| [40:49] | Dereasking for you. | Derek要见你 | 
| [40:52] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [41:09] | And it’s not always… | 而且那选择还不总是… | 
| [41:14] | In our hands. | 掌握在我们自己手里 |