时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Every cell in human body regenerates, | 人体的每一个细胞 |
[00:06] | on average, every 7 years. | 平均每七年重生一次 |
[00:11] | Like snakes, | 和蛇类一样 |
[00:13] | in our own way, we shed our skin. | 我们用自己的方式蜕皮 |
[00:17] | Biologically, we’re brand-new people. | 从生物角度来看 我们都是新生儿 |
[00:20] | Are you visiting Seattle for the first time? | 你是第一次去西雅图吗 |
[00:23] | Oh, no, no. I live in Seattle. | 不是不是 我住在西雅图 |
[00:25] | I-I just went home for a month. | 我回家住了一个月 |
[00:27] | I took my son to see my parents. | 带儿子去见见我父母 |
[00:29] | Oh. What do you do in Seattle? | 哦 你在西雅图是做什么的呢 |
[00:32] | Uh, I’m a surgeon. | 我是个外科医生 |
[00:37] | Uh, uh, did you know any of those doctors… | 你认识那些医生吗… |
[00:41] | from that shooting? | 枪击案中的医生 |
[00:45] | We may look the same. We probably do. | 我们也许看上去毫无变化 一如往常 |
[00:49] | The change isn’t visible… | 但变化却匿于无形之中 |
[00:52] | At least not in most of us. | 至少我们中的大多数是这样 |
[00:55] | But we’re all changed… | 但我们都已经变了… |
[00:57] | Completely… | 彻底变了… |
[00:59] | Forever. | 永远地变了 |
[01:01] | But that’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[01:02] | I mean, it’s a biological imperative change. | 我是说这是个生物应激性的改变 |
[01:05] | So the shooting changed me. I’m changed. | 枪击案改变了我 我已经变了 |
[01:08] | But I’m also ready to get back to work. | 但我已经准备好回去工作了 |
[01:11] | I mean, as ready as any of us are | 和每个人一样 做好准备了 |
[01:13] | Sitting around the house, Waiting… | 一个人呆在家里等着… |
[01:16] | I just spend my time worrying. | 我的时间全都用来担惊受怕了 |
[01:18] | Your husband was shot. | 你丈夫受了枪伤 |
[01:20] | That’s a lot to worry about. | 确实值得你担惊受怕 |
[01:21] | I’m worried about Cristina. | 其实我担心的是克里斯蒂娜 |
[01:22] | She’s getting married, and that’s just… | 她要结婚了 这很… |
[01:25] | Well, I had to cut her out of her last wedding dress | 她上次结婚的时候我得用剪刀 |
[01:26] | with scissors, so… | 剪开她的婚纱 所以… |
[01:30] | You watched your husband get shot. | 你是看着你丈夫中枪的 |
[01:32] | He’s fine. He’s coming back to work today, actually. | 他没事 其实他今天就要回来上班了 |
[01:40] | We’re all fine. | 我们都没事 |
[01:44] | Uh, ex-excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:52] | Is everything okay, Dr. Grey? | 没事吧 格蕾医生 |
[01:53] | Yes. Yes. Everything’s fine. | 没事 一切都好 |
[02:00] | Opening two. | 打开二号门 |
[02:01] | It doesn’t look too bad. | 看起来没那么糟 |
[02:03] | You just gotta keep an eye on it, | 你就是得时刻注意 |
[02:04] | Make sure it doesn’t get any bigger. | 别让他肿得更大 |
[02:05] | But if it changes color, you should see a doctor. | 但如果变颜色了的话 你就得去看大夫了 |
[02:07] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[02:10] | Your lady looks pissed. | 你夫人看起来很生气啊 |
[02:12] | Again, Derek? | 你又来了 德里克 |
[02:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:30] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[02:32] | Just… you’re awesome. | 就是…你真漂亮 |
[02:37] | Chief. | 主任 |
[02:39] | Oh, Dr. Bailey. Welcome back. | 贝利医生 欢迎回来 |
[02:42] | – Thank you, sir. – We missed you here. | -谢谢 -我们很想你啊 |
[02:45] | The place isn’t the… same. | 这地方和以前…不一样了 |
[02:49] | Uh, did you get cleared for surgery? | 你得到参加手术的批准了吗 |
[02:52] | What do you mean, “cleared for surgery”? | 什么意思 “手术批准” |
[02:54] | Who has to clear me? | 谁来批准我 |
[02:55] | Well, the next time, I’ll leave you there. | 下次我就不管你了 |
[02:56] | You said that already. | 这话你说过了 |
[02:58] | Oh, Derek got arrested again. | 德里克又被警察抓了 |
[02:59] | – Meredith… – Reckless endangerment. | -梅瑞狄斯 -危害公共安全 |
[03:00] | – Please. – Did he lose his license yet? | -拜托 -他的驾照被吊销了吗 |
[03:02] | Oh, no, because they don’t charge him, | 没有 他们没打算起诉他 |
[03:04] | Because the cops worship him. | 因为警察都崇拜他 |
[03:05] | Because I saved some of their lives. | 因为我救过其中几个人的命 |
[03:07] | What are we picking? | 你在挑什么啊 |
[03:08] | Dress color. I’m not wearing white. | 礼服颜色啊 我不想穿白色的 |
[03:11] | It’s sexist and… vaguely racist. | 白色有点性别歧视 还有点儿种族歧视 |
[03:13] | No white, no veil, no rice. | 不要白色 不要面纱 不要吃米饭 |
[03:15] | Well, what will your mother say? | 那你妈妈怎么说啊 |
[03:16] | No mother. | 不要我妈妈 |
[03:18] | You know, I didn’t get cleared for surgery… | 我还没有得到手术批准 |
[03:19] | and I’m pretty sure it’s your fault. | 我觉得这都怪你 |
[03:21] | Meredith, I am the chief. | 梅瑞狄斯我是主任 |
[03:22] | I can overrule the counselor. | 可以驳回顾问的意见 |
[03:23] | – You can? – Yes. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[03:25] | I love the blue. | 我喜欢这个蓝色 |
[03:25] | – Chief Shepherd, you’re back. – Good morning. | -谢博德主任 你回来了 -早啊 |
[03:27] | I find a giant skull base chordoma. | 我碰到了一个巨型的颅底脊索瘤 |
[03:29] | – Biggest one I’ve ever seen. – Really? | -绝对是我见过的最大的 -真的吗 |
[03:30] | He came in to the E.R. with trouble breathing. | 他因为呼吸困难进了急诊室 |
[03:32] | You got cleared for surgery? | 你获得手术批准了吗 |
[03:33] | – I did. – Bitch. | -没错 -该死 |
[03:35] | I like the brown, too. | 我也很喜欢这个棕色的 |
[03:36] | I know it looks inoperable. | 我知道它看起来不适合做手术 |
[03:37] | I mean, I would’ve said it was inoperable, | 我是说 我以前也会这么下结论 |
[03:39] | But you’re back and you’re you. | 但是你回来了 而且你这么厉害 |
[03:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[03:43] | Hey, uh, yes, good morning. Thank you. Thank you very much. | 喂 早上好 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[03:48] | Good. Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 谢谢各位 |
[03:50] | It’s, uh, it’s great to be back. | 回来的感觉真好 |
[03:51] | First of all, I’d like to thank Dr. Webber for stepping up in my absence. | 首先 我要感谢韦伯医生在我伤病期顶替我 |
[03:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:58] | Uh, I’m grateful for all of you, for all of your support | 我很感谢大家 感谢各位在我康复期间 |
[04:01] | during my recovery. Thank you. | 对我的支持 谢谢你们 |
[04:03] | Uh, it’s just, uh, so great to be back as chief. | 很高兴回来当主任 |
[04:06] | I’m grateful for the, uh… | 我很感谢… |
[04:11] | I’m sorry. That’s a lie. | 很抱歉 刚才都是假话 |
[04:13] | That’s what people say, and, uh, the truth is… | 场面话而已 其实呢… |
[04:18] | I hate being chief. I hate it. | 我不喜欢当主任 很不喜欢 |
[04:24] | Chief Webber… | 韦伯主任… |
[04:28] | Chief Webber is our chief. | 韦伯主任才是我们的主任 |
[04:32] | And I’m sorry, but this giant… | 不好意思 但是这个巨型的… |
[04:34] | Sorry, I gotta go look at this chordoma. | 抱歉 我得去看看这个脊索瘤 |
[04:37] | I, um, I’m sorry, but… | 不好意思… |
[04:40] | I quit. | 我不当主任了 |
[04:44] | – Let’s go, Kepner. Come on. – Oh, sorry. Okay. | -走 凯普娜 快 -不好意思 来了 |
[04:47] | He just quit. | 他就这么不当了 |
[04:51] | He was supposed to clear me for surgery. | 他本来该给我手术批准的 |
[05:00] | The bullet’s at the surface. | 子弹就在表皮 |
[05:01] | That’s good. I can take it out now. | 情况不错 我现在就能取出来 |
[05:04] | Nah. I mean, if it’s not infected, I’ m gonna keep it. | 不必了 如果不感染的话 我打算留着 |
[05:07] | It’s my war wound. | 这就是我的战斗伤疤 |
[05:09] | Besides… | 而且… |
[05:11] | chicks dig that crap. | 女人们最吃这套 |
[05:20] | 助理总监:小废废 后期&总监:羊皮橘子 | |
[05:23] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[05:24] | Wow. You weren’t kidding. | 哇 你没开玩笑啊 |
[05:28] | The last surgeon broke the dura, | 之前的医生弄破了硬脑膜 |
[05:30] | which enabled the tumor to mushroom into the brain and down into the spine. | 让肿瘤扩张到了大脑和脊柱 |
[05:33] | It’s wrapped around his brain stem. | 还包住了他的脑干 |
[05:35] | Whatever we do, we need to do it quickly. | 不管用什么方式手术 都必须要快 |
[05:38] | The size of this thing… | 这玩意儿的个头啊… |
[05:40] | Normally I open up the sinuses or the hard palate. | 正常情况下我要切开他的鼻窦或者上硬腭 |
[05:42] | Well, now you have to open up both. | 现在你得把两个都切开 |
[05:46] | You want me to split his whole face open? | 你要我把他的整个脸切开吗 |
[05:48] | Sinuses, hard palate, tongue, jaw– | 鼻窦 上硬腭 舌头 颌骨 |
[05:51] | A broken jaw is excruciating, let alone the rest of it. | 颌骨骨折已经够折磨人了 更别说其它了 |
[05:54] | Does this kid know what he’s in for? | 这孩子知道他将要面对什么情况吗 |
[05:56] | He wants to live. I don’t think he’s concerned about the pain. | 他只想活下去 我觉得他不会太在意这些痛 |
[05:58] | Well, but you don’t know how enmeshed the tumor is. | 但你不知道这个瘤子的浸润情况怎样 |
[06:00] | You don’t even know if you can get it all. | 你甚至都不能保证你能全部切除 |
[06:02] | Thank you, Dr. Grey. | 谢谢你 格蕾医生 |
[06:03] | You want to try this thing, | 你想完整这例手术的话 |
[06:04] | Torres and I are gonna need to coordinate. | 就需要托瑞斯和我同时协助你 |
[06:06] | – What are we thinking, a week? – No later. | -打算什么时候做 一周之后 -不能拖了 |
[06:09] | I’ll clear my schedule. | 我去推迟其它手术 |
[06:11] | Welcome back, Dr. Shepherd. | 欢迎回来 谢博德医生 |
[06:13] | Thank you, Dr. Torres. | 谢谢 托瑞斯医生 |
[06:14] | You’re not even cleared for surgery yet. | 你还没得到手术批准呢 |
[06:16] | I’ll get cleared. | 我这就去找人批准 |
[06:43] | Uh, Dr. Grey. | 呃 格蕾医生 |
[06:45] | Chief Webber. | 韦伯主任 |
[06:46] | Yeah, a little– little exercise. | 一点…一点小运动 |
[06:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:49] | Mm. Something I can do for you? | 需要我帮你做什么吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah. Um, that stupid counselor Perkins, | 对的 那个该死的心理顾问铂金斯 |
[06:54] | he won’t clear me for surgery. | 他就是不肯批准我做手术 |
[06:56] | – So I was just wondering… – No. | -所以我就在想 -不行 |
[06:59] | But he cleared… | 但他批准了 |
[07:01] | I’m–I’m sorry. I am. | 很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[07:02] | But we brought in the best, | 但我们找的是最好的心理顾问 |
[07:03] | and when Andrew Perkins says you’re not cleared, | 如果安德鲁・珀金斯不批准你做手术 |
[07:06] | then it’s him you need to talk to. | 你就得继续和他谈谈 |
[07:27] | Did you hear that Dr. Yang and Dr. Hunt are getting married? | 你有没有听说杨医生和亨特医生要结婚了 |
[07:31] | I did. | 听说了 |
[07:32] | It’s pretty great, huh? | 很美好 不是吗 |
[07:33] | It’s almost like a silver lining. | 这就是生活美好的一面 |
[07:36] | You know, I-I’ve read a lot about trauma | 我读过不少关于精神创伤的书 |
[07:38] | and how, uh, sometimes people | 有时候人们 |
[07:40] | Just up and change their lives. | 会积极向上 改善生活 |
[07:42] | They say that the trauma | 他们会觉得精神创伤 |
[07:44] | was the best thing that could’ve happened to them. | 对它们来说未尝不是一件好事 |
[07:46] | You know, like Dr. Shepherd this morning. | 比如说今天早上的谢博德医生 |
[07:48] | Did you hear that he’s not chief anymore? | 你听说他不再当主任了吗 |
[07:51] | And how have you been, Dr. Grey? | 你最近怎样啊 格蕾医生 |
[07:53] | You’ve been through a lot since I last saw you. | 跟上次比起来你变化很大啊 |
[08:00] | Does, uh, anyone have anything to say? | 有谁想说点儿什么吗 |
[08:05] | I know that, uh, a lot of you | 我知道你们中不少人 |
[08:07] | are only here because this has been mandated. | 都是被强迫来的 |
[08:10] | So let’s talk. | 那我们就来聊聊吧 |
[08:18] | Anything at all? | 没什么说的吗 |
[08:20] | I ate a really good taco | 我吃了一个超赞的墨西哥煎玉米卷 |
[08:22] | from one of those trucks by the side of the road. | 在路边的小摊上买的 |
[08:24] | – When? – Last night. You were asleep. | -什么时候啊 -昨天晚上 你当时睡着了 |
[08:26] | Which truck? The one on 7th? | 哪家啊 第七大道的那家吗 |
[08:28] | I want to I like tacos. | 我最喜欢煎玉米卷了 |
[08:29] | – Me, too. – I read a book… | -我也是 -我读过一本书 |
[08:32] | About the history of mass murders in the U.S. | 是关于美国历史上的大屠杀事件的 |
[08:36] | That’s–that’s the actual name of what happened to us. | 发生在我们身上的那场枪击案也叫大屠杀 |
[08:38] | It was a mass murder. You can’t call it a terrorist attack, | 这不是做恐怖袭击 |
[08:41] | because the murders weren’t political in nature. | 因为杀手本身没有政治意图 |
[08:43] | And we weren’t the victims of a serial killer, | 也不能叫做连环杀手案 |
[08:44] | because Mr. Clark would’ve had to murder several people over a period | 因为克拉克先生必须前后杀人时间超过一个月 |
[08:47] | longer than 30 days in order tqualify as a serial killer. | 才能叫连环杀手 |
[08:50] | We could call it a spree killing… | 我们可以称他为”杀人狂” |
[08:52] | which is defined as killings at two or more locations | 即为在两个以上的地点杀人 |
[08:54] | with no break or pause in between, | 并且期间没有停顿 |
[08:56] | because Mr. Clark shot that guy in his car before he got here. | 因为克拉克先生在来之前杀死了那辆车的车主 |
[08:58] | But I’m not sure that that counts as a true second location | 但我不确定那算不算第二个杀人地点 |
[09:01] | since it was so close to the hospital, | 因为车子离医院很近 |
[09:03] | which means that we were a mass murder, | 也就意味着那是一起大屠杀 |
[09:05] | because it happened at one place, by one person, | 因为它发生在一个地方 只有一个凶手 |
[09:07] | and more than four people were killed. | 和超过四名的死者 |
[09:20] | Oh, that was quite a show this morning. | 今早可是一场好戏啊 |
[09:22] | I didn’t plan it. | 我即兴的 |
[09:23] | Made it better. Any regrets? | 那就更棒了 后悔吗 |
[09:25] | No. Any regrets about proposing to Cristina? | 没有 你后悔向克里斯蒂娜求婚了吗 |
[09:27] | None. | 没有 |
[09:29] | Getting shot turns out to not be the worst thing after all. | 看来中枪的结果还是没有那么糟糕嘛 |
[09:32] | I need a best man. | 当我的伴郎吧 |
[09:35] | I-I know– | 我 我知道 |
[09:36] | I know we’re not that close, but… | 我知道咱俩没那么铁 但是… |
[09:38] | I don’t know. You being married to the other twisted sister, | 我不知道 因为你娶了另外一个古怪姐妹 |
[09:43] | I… I just thought it… | 我就觉得… |
[09:45] | It kinda made us like brothers or something. | 这让我俩有点像兄弟或者别的什么 |
[09:47] | – I’d be honored. It’s an honor. – Thank you. | -我很荣幸 真的很荣幸 -谢谢 |
[09:49] | – You need a bachelor party? – No, no, no. | -你要开单身派对吗 -不用不用 |
[09:51] | Even better. | 那就更好了 |
[09:56] | On the, uh, day of the shooting, | 枪击案那天 |
[09:58] | I understand that you had a particularly difficult day. | 我知道你那天过得非常痛苦 |
[10:06] | On the day I gave birth to my son, | 在我儿子出生的那天 |
[10:10] | my husband had a car crash, and he needed a craniotomy, | 我丈夫出了车祸 需要做开颅手术 |
[10:14] | and he almost died on Derek Shepherd’s table. | 他差点儿死在了德里克・谢博德的手术台上 |
[10:17] | Now that was a particularly difficult day. | 那天才叫非常痛苦 |
[10:20] | And at the end of that day, my son was born, | 那天晚上 我儿子出生了 |
[10:23] | and my husband lived. | 我丈夫活了下来 |
[10:27] | But at the end of this day… | 可是枪击那天… |
[10:37] | No! no! | 不要 不要 |
[10:39] | Um… this day | 那一天 |
[10:42] | was the worst day of my life. | 是我人生中最可怕的一天 |
[10:47] | Miranda. | 玛兰达 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to– | 抱歉 我不是想吓到你 |
[10:52] | No, you–you don’t just sneak up on people. Okay? | 你这么悄无声息的出现很不礼貌 知道吗 |
[10:55] | – You don’t… – I got these. | -你不能 -这些行李我帮你提 |
[10:57] | I was, um, I was playing golf. | 我当时在打高尔夫球 |
[10:59] | My phone was off, and I’m… | 手机关机了 而且我 |
[11:02] | You know, 18 people got shot, 11 died, | 医院里18人中枪 其中11人不幸遇难 |
[11:05] | one in my arms. | 他们中一人是在我怀里去世的 |
[11:06] | A boy died in my arms, | 我眼看着那个男孩死在我怀里 |
[11:08] | and you were playing golf. | 而你却在打高尔夫球 |
[11:10] | – Okay. – Bailey– | -就这样吧 -贝利 |
[11:11] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[11:13] | Well, where– where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[11:14] | Home, uh, to my mom. Right? | 回家 去看看我妈妈 对吗宝贝 |
[11:18] | Yeah? We’re gonna go see grandma? | 是啊 我们要去看望外婆啦 |
[11:21] | Yeah, Tuck. Here you go. | 塔克 坐好 |
[11:22] | When you coming back? | 那你打算什么时候回来呢 |
[11:24] | Okay, here, here. Here’s your car. | 好吧 别闹 玩具车给你 |
[11:30] | Miranda, w– when are you coming back? | 玛兰达 你什么时候回来 |
[11:37] | Okay, Tuck. | 乖 塔克 |
[11:46] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[11:49] | M-mom. | 妈妈 |
[11:51] | You’re talking about slicing his face in half, | 你们的意思是要把他的脸切成两半 |
[11:53] | breaking his jaw, cutting his tongue. | 锯断他的下颌 切开他的舌头 |
[11:55] | It’s just– it just sounds crazy. | 这 听起来太疯狂了 |
[11:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:00] | I wish I could offer some comfort, but honestly, | 真希望我能说些什么让您宽心 但事实上 |
[12:03] | there’s no comfort that can be offered in this situation. | 就此情况而言 我没法减小手术带来的痛苦 |
[12:08] | Let me just say that… | 我想告诉您的是 |
[12:09] | every medical advancement started with the statement, | 面对每个医学技术的革新 人们一开始 |
[12:12] | “that sounds crazy.” | 总会评价说 这简直太疯狂了 |
[12:16] | Let me try. | 请让我试试吧 |
[12:17] | Donna, let me help. | 唐娜 请允许我帮助你们 |
[12:28] | Okay. Let’s try. | 好吧 咱们试试 |
[12:29] | Let’s… okay. | 咱们 我同意 |
[12:32] | Good. Okay. | 好 |
[12:34] | He could not wake up. | 他也许会持续昏迷 |
[12:38] | He could… wake up… | 也许 他会醒过来 |
[12:40] | and never be able to move again. | 却落个终身瘫痪 |
[12:42] | He could go blind. | 也许他会双目失明 |
[12:44] | He could lose his ability to speak or to eat. | 或是不能说话 不能自主进食 |
[12:47] | He’d require around-the-clock care for the rest of his life. | 也许他终身都需要有人悉心照料 |
[12:51] | He could be in a tremendous amount of pain for the rest of his life. | 也许他将在巨大的痛苦中 度过余生 |
[12:55] | He could die on the table. | 他甚至有可能会死在手术台上 |
[12:58] | If that doesn’t happen, if none of those things happen, | 就算有幸 上述的悲剧都没有发生 |
[13:01] | he’s still facing months | 摆在他面前的 |
[13:03] | of excruciatingly painful recovery from this surgery. | 将是长达数月的痛苦不堪的术后恢复期 |
[13:06] | And before you make a decision, | 在做决定之前 |
[13:08] | you need to understand the risks. | 希望您能了解手术的风险 |
[13:21] | You’re driving awfully fast, Dr. Shepherd. | 您刚才冲太快了 谢博德医生 |
[13:23] | The least you could do is wear a seat belt. | 至少要系好安全带把 |
[13:35] | You’ve been working. | 您最近一直都在工作 |
[13:37] | In the clinic, in the pit. | 在门诊帮帮忙什么的 |
[13:39] | We haven’t been allowed to operate, | 我们不能上手术台 |
[13:41] | which makes zero sense if you ask me. | 这简直太不可理喻了 |
[13:45] | I’d like to, uh, talk to you about the incident last week. | 我想跟您聊聊上周那个小插曲 |
[13:52] | She’s not my responsibility. | 我不需要对她负责 |
[13:53] | – She was your girlfriend. – Well, she’s not anymore. | -她是你女朋友 -我们分手了 |
[14:00] | Karev, give me another suture. | 克莱夫 再给我拿一根缝合线 |
[14:03] | My patient didn’t bring her meds. | 我的病人没有带她自己的药来 |
[14:04] | She doesn’t even know their names. | 她连自己服的什么药都不知道 |
[14:06] | I-if I give her albuterol | 如果她在服用心得安 |
[14:07] | and she’s on propanolol, | 而我给她开了沙丁胺醇 |
[14:09] | then she’ll stop breathing. | 那就会导致她呼吸困难 |
[14:10] | If–if I give her warfarin | 要是我给她用华法林 |
[14:11] | and she’s on ibuprofen, then she’ll–then she’ll bleed out. | 而她碰巧在服用布洛芬 那她就会流血致死 |
[14:13] | If I give her diphenhydramine and she’s on doxepin, | 要是我给她用苯海拉明 而她在服用多虑平 |
[14:16] | then she’ll die. So do–do–do you think she wants to die? | 那她就必死无疑 你觉得 她想死吗 |
[14:18] | Is she kidding? | 她这是在开玩笑吗 |
[14:19] | Karev, what’s going on over there? | 克莱夫 你那边怎么了 |
[14:21] | I think that she wants to die. | 我觉得 她是不想活了 |
[14:22] | I think she wants me to kill her. | 我觉得 她想让我杀了她 |
[14:24] | Do–do you–do you– do you want me to kill you? | 你 你想让我害死你吗 |
[14:27] | Because you– you could just get a gun, | 要是你想死 最好去买把枪 |
[14:29] | and it would be a lot faster. | 那样来得更快 |
[14:30] | Karev, get her outta here. | 克莱夫 把她弄出去 |
[14:31] | You know what? So why doesn’t somebody find a gun… | 这样吧 我们干嘛不给你弄把枪 |
[14:34] | and we’ll bring her a gun and just shoot her… | 我们给她找把枪 让她结束自己的生命 |
[14:36] | Karev, help her. | 克莱夫 去帮帮她 |
[14:37] | I can’t step away. Get her out of here! | 我不能离开 你把她带出去 |
[14:39] | Help! somebody find her a gun ’cause she wants to die! | 帮帮忙 找把枪来吧 她想自杀 |
[14:40] | I got my own stuff to do. | 我自己还有事要忙 |
[14:41] | Somebody find something! | 大家帮忙找找 |
[14:44] | Why did you walk away? | 你为什么置之不理 |
[14:45] | Look, life is too short. | 人生苦短 |
[14:48] | I almost died trying to stop that guy. | 为了阻止那家伙 我差点连命都丢了 |
[14:51] | Besides, I mean… | 再说了 |
[14:53] | you know how much tail you get offered | 留颗子弹在胸口 你知道会有多少粉丝吗 |
[14:55] | when you’re carrying a bullet around in your chest? | 大家都对我毕恭毕敬 |
[14:58] | It’s like I’m a legend. | 就好像我是传奇 |
[15:00] | Are you, uh… always this crass, | 你是一直都这么粗鲁 |
[15:03] | or is that a defense mechanism? | 还是这是你在自我保护 |
[15:10] | I’ve had too much crazy for one lifetime. | 我这辈子 经历了太多疯狂的事 |
[15:13] | You cleared Lexie Grey for surgery? | 你允许莱西・格蕾做手术了 |
[15:16] | Dr. Sloan, I’m in– I’m in session. | 斯隆医生 我正在进行评估呢 |
[15:18] | I had to check her into psych last week. | 我上周不得不送她去看精神科医生 |
[15:20] | I had to commit her against her will! | 我不得不强制让她住院 |
[15:23] | And you just clear her for surgery? | 而你 却允许她做手术 |
[15:26] | What the hell kind of doctor are you? | 你算哪门子的医生 |
[15:31] | It’s okay. You can talk to him.? | 没关系的 你有权找他谈谈 |
[15:33] | – I’ll come back. – Yeah, walk away. | -我找时间再来 -是啊 逃之夭夭 |
[15:37] | You’re good at that. | 你最擅长了 |
[15:43] | She got snowed. | 她精神几近崩溃 |
[15:44] | Psych put her on heavy doses of | 精神科医生给她服用了大量 |
[15:46] | antipsychotics and benzos. | 抗精神病药物和苯类的药物 |
[15:48] | And then she slept for almost 50 hours straight. | 之后 她昏睡接近五十小时 |
[15:51] | When she woke up, | 当她醒来之后 |
[15:52] | she was no longer a risk to herself or others. | 于人于己 她都不再是一种潜在威胁 |
[15:55] | I mean, she has P.T.S.D. | 她患有创伤后精神紧张性精神障碍 |
[15:57] | Most of you do. | 你们中大多数人都患有此病 |
[15:58] | For her, it caused severe sleep deprivation | 对于她来说 连续几晚的失眠 |
[16:00] | and led to a breakdown. | 让她精神崩溃 |
[16:02] | All she needed was sleep. | 她只是需要好好睡一觉罢了 |
[16:04] | So protocol is that she goes back to work. | 接下来的心理疏导方案就是让她重新工作 |
[16:08] | See? | 相信了吧 |
[16:10] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[16:11] | Really. I’m back. | 真的 我可以回来上班了 |
[16:17] | Clamp. | 止血钳 |
[16:20] | So how are you? I hear there’s a guy. | 你最近怎么样 听说你交了男朋友 |
[16:23] | Yeah, there’s a guy. | 对 是交了个男朋友 |
[16:24] | That good? | 他有这么厉害吗 |
[16:26] | Shut up. | 别开我玩笑了 |
[16:28] | I need another clamp. | 再给我一只止血钳 |
[16:30] | So… you’re getting married. | 听说 你要结婚了 |
[16:33] | I am. I am getting married. | 是啊 我是要结婚了 |
[16:35] | I’m happy for you. | 我真替你高兴 |
[16:40] | I am, really. | 我是真心为你高兴 |
[16:41] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[16:43] | – Thank you. – Good. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[16:44] | I dig weddings. I do a mean chicken dance. | 我喜欢婚礼 我公鸡舞跳得很赞的 |
[16:47] | There will be no chicken dance. | 我的婚礼上绝对没有公鸡舞 |
[16:49] | And if you start a conga line, I’ll physically throw you out. | 你要是胆敢跳康茄舞 我绝对会把你扔出去 |
[16:53] | I just went to the cafeteria, | 我刚才去自助餐厅 |
[16:55] | and some nurse called me Reed | 有个护士把我叫里德 |
[16:57] | and then said, “I thought you died.” | 然后说 “我以为你已经死了” |
[16:59] | Yeah, you don’t go to the cafeteria for lunch. | 你不应该去自助餐厅吃午饭 |
[17:01] | They just point and stare. | 他们总是指指点点 说三道四 |
[17:02] | Is that why you dyed your hair? | 所以你染了头发 |
[17:04] | They stare because we should’ve died. | 他们指指点点 是因为我们本应该已经死了 |
[17:08] | Pack a lunch. Keep it in your locker. | 下次自己带午饭来吧 把饭盒放在柜子里 |
[17:16] | You’re kidding me. You got cleared?! | 开玩笑呢吧 他允许你上手术台了 |
[17:19] | It’s down to you and Yang. | 就剩你和杨了 |
[17:20] | – That is not funny. – Well, Perkins is no dummy. | -这一点都不好笑 -铂金斯可都不蠢 |
[17:23] | He can see the crazy | 他一眼就能洞穿 |
[17:24] | right under the Meredith Grey surface. | 隐藏在梅瑞狄斯・格蕾外表下的疯狂 |
[17:25] | Again, Cristina, | 再跟你说一次 |
[17:26] | it’s not funny because you’re not | 克里斯蒂娜 一点都不好笑 |
[17:28] | gonna get cleared either, and the two of us | 因为他也不会允许你上手术台的 最后 |
[17:30] | are gonna be serving slushies at the multiplex. | 咱俩也就只能打打杂 帮帮忙什么的 |
[17:32] | Really? I’d choose dermatology over multiplex. | 真的吗 那我宁可去皮肤科 |
[17:35] | No, I’d go gynecology over dermatology. | 不 我宁可去妇科 |
[17:37] | Of course you would. Perv. | 当然了 你个变态 |
[17:39] | I think I’d go with psych. | 我肯定会去精神科 |
[17:46] | That was a joke. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[17:48] | That was good. Ha ha. That was good. | 很有意思 很有意思 |
[17:49] | Anyway, I don’t know what Perkins’ problem is with me. | 我真搞不明白 铂金斯有什么跟我过不去的 |
[17:52] | Maybe he saw your file. | 也许他看过你的档案 |
[17:54] | Maybe he knew your mother. | 兴许他认识你妈妈 |
[17:55] | Maybe he heard how you told the shooter to shoot you. | 也许他知道你对持枪犯说向你开枪 |
[17:58] | Not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[18:00] | Not a joke. | 我没开玩笑 |
[18:03] | Dr. Bailey. Welcome back. | 贝利医生 欢迎回来 |
[18:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:11] | I’m happy to see you all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[18:15] | Karev, there’s a patient in 23-04 | 克莱夫 23-04房间的病人 |
[18:18] | that needs an endoscopy. | 需要做内窥镜检查 |
[18:20] | Grey and Yang, surely your paycheck covers more than | 格蕾 杨 付你们俩工资 |
[18:23] | stuffing your face in the basement. | 不是让你们混在地下室 |
[18:24] | Get to the clinic now. | 赶紧去诊所 |
[18:26] | And, you two… | 你们俩 |
[18:29] | I’m awful sorry about the loss of your friends. | 你们的朋友不幸遇难 我感到很惋惜 |
[18:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:35] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[18:38] | 22-13 has a bowel impaction, | 22-13房的病人患有肠梗阻 |
[18:41] | and I’m sure as hell not about to stick my hands in there. | 我可不想自己去处理这事 |
[18:52] | You, uh, quit your job this morning. | 听说你今天早上辞了工作 |
[18:54] | Should I be worried about impulsivity? | 我该担心你会冲动行事吗 |
[19:00] | I didn’t quit my job. | 我没有辞职 |
[19:02] | Being chief wasn’t my job. | 我的工作并不是做主任 |
[19:04] | I’m a surgeon. | 我是一名外科医生 |
[19:06] | That’s what I do. That is who I am. | 这就是我 这就是我的工作 |
[19:08] | But before you got shot– | 但在你被枪击之前 |
[19:10] | I wanted to quit that job every day before I got shot, | 在那之前 我每天都想要辞职 |
[19:12] | I just didn’t have the guts to do it. | 只是没勇气那么做罢了 |
[19:15] | After I got shot, I, uh… | 枪击事件之后 我 |
[19:21] | Life is short. | 人生苦短 |
[19:25] | So now I think less and… | 现在 我不再瞻前顾后 |
[19:27] | just do. | 跟着感觉走 |
[19:30] | So… for you, the shooting was clarifying? | 所以对于你来说 枪击事件让你看清未来 |
[19:42] | A l–a lot of people died in that shooting. | 那天 许多无辜的生命葬身枪下 |
[19:45] | I’m saying, in your life today… | 我是说 现在你的人生 |
[19:47] | A lot of people died. | 许多人成为枪下冤魂 |
[19:58] | Meredith went to get something to eat. | 梅瑞狄斯去吃东西了 |
[19:59] | She should be back soon. | 应该很快就会回来 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry I got you shot. | 很抱歉 我害你中枪 |
[20:09] | By coming out of the office– | 你让我离开办公室 |
[20:10] | I didn’t listen, and then you got shot. | 而我却不听 害你中枪 |
[20:12] | I… I got you shot, | 我害你中枪 |
[20:14] | – And I just need to say, I am so… – April… | -我一定要告诉你 我 -艾普丽尔 |
[20:17] | So sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:18] | Gary Clark came here for me. | 加里・克拉克是来找我复仇的 |
[20:23] | I gave the order to pull the plug on his wife. | 是我下令撤去对他老婆的生命支持 |
[20:28] | I got everyone shot. | 我害大家中枪 |
[21:07] | Is this what I need to do to get cleared? | 我要也这么做 你就允许我做手术了吗 |
[21:10] | Dr. Grey, you’re early. | 格蕾医生 你来早了 |
[21:13] | I’ll, uh, I’ll call you later. | 我 我回头联系你 |
[21:14] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[21:20] | That was creepy and inappropriate. | 你们不仅诡异而且是违规的 |
[21:24] | I want a new counselor. | 我要找个新心理咨询师 |
[21:26] | Teddy was never a-a patient of mine. | 泰迪不是我的病人 |
[21:29] | She was cleared for surgery before I got here. | 在我来之前 她就可以上手术台了 |
[21:31] | We just met in the cafeteria. | 我们只是刚刚在自助餐厅偶遇罢了 |
[21:33] | I’m not interested in your love life. | 我对你的感情生活毫无兴趣 |
[21:36] | I don’t care how love blooms over day-old hot dogs. | 我也不认为存在所谓的一见钟情 |
[21:39] | My husband’s about to remove | 我丈夫今天早上要移除 |
[21:40] | the largest chordoma on record. | 全院有史以来最大的脊索瘤 |
[21:42] | You cleared Lexie Grey last week. | 你上周准许莱西・格蕾做手术 |
[21:44] | You cleared Alex Karev, who insists on | 连阿历克斯・克莱夫你都批准手术了 |
[21:46] | running around the hospital with a bullet in his chest. | 他现在还都不愿取出胸口的子弹 |
[21:49] | I know who I’ve cleared. | 我知道我都允许谁做手术了 |
[21:50] | So then why don’t you tell me what you want me to say, | 不如你告诉我 你想听什么 |
[21:53] | and I’ll say it. | 我就说什么 |
[21:54] | Dr. Grey, I don’t think that you’re being honest… | 格蕾医生 我觉得 你对我有所隐瞒 |
[21:57] | With me or yourself. | 甚至对你自己 你也并不坦诚 |
[21:59] | And I think that’s a potentially dangerous situation. | 我觉得这是个潜在威胁 |
[22:03] | So what is it that you’re not saying? | 你到底隐瞒了什么 |
[22:08] | Who’s with Derek? | 谁跟德里克在一起 |
[22:10] | Uh, when I left, um, Mark Sloan was with him. | 我走的时候 马克・斯隆跟他在一起 |
[22:12] | – And where’s Owen? – Um, I don’t know. | -欧文在哪 -我不知道 |
[22:15] | I-I-I think he’s still talking to the police. | 他可能还在跟警察那边备案 |
[22:18] | Okay, not a word of this to Derek. | 千万别跟德里克说 |
[22:21] | You have to tell Owen because he knows. | 也别让欧文说 因为他也知道 |
[22:22] | – Not a word. – Okay. | -一个字也别提 -明白 |
[22:24] | And April Kepner. She knows, too. | 也别让艾普丽尔・凯普娜说 她也知道 |
[22:27] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[22:28] | Well, go–go–go tell them. | 那好 去 去跟他们说 |
[22:30] | Go–go back to the hospital and tell them right now. | 现在就去医院 跟他们说明白 |
[22:34] | Don’t you want me to stay for this? | 不要我陪着你吗 |
[22:35] | No, I want you to go. | 不用 你走吧 |
[22:36] | Go and–and make sure no one says a word to derek. | 走吧 让他们都别跟德里克说这事 |
[22:39] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:59] | Your friend left? | 你朋友走了吗 |
[23:01] | You want me to wait or… | 你要再等等还是 |
[23:02] | No, just do it. | 不用 快开始吧 |
[23:03] | The D&C’s pretty straightforward. | 刮宫术的结果从不撒谎 |
[23:05] | The fetus was only at about 5 weeks. | 胎儿已有5周大了 |
[23:07] | You’ll feel some cramping after, but it shouldn’t be too bad. | 流产以后可能会出现痉挛 但不会太严重 |
[23:14] | Andrew and I just got busted by Meredith Grey. | 我和安德鲁刚才被梅瑞狄斯・格蕾抓个正着 |
[23:17] | – Callie’s watching me sleep. – What? | -凯丽一直看着我睡觉 -啥 |
[23:21] | She’s watching me sleep. | 她一直看我睡觉 |
[23:22] | And she only watches me sleep when something is up, | 看我睡觉意味着有事要发生了 |
[23:24] | and I’m afraid that she’s gonna propose | 我害怕她向我求婚 |
[23:26] | or… start talking about making babies again, | 或者跟又我提孩子的事 |
[23:29] | which I’m–I’m open to, honestly, | 老实说 我没意见 |
[23:31] | just not right now, you know? | 只是现在还不是时候 明白 |
[23:35] | And I can feel her watching me, | 我能感觉到她在看我 |
[23:36] | and it is such hard work to keep my eyes closed, | 但也得硬着头皮闭上眼睛 |
[23:38] | but I know that if I open them, | 因为我知道 一旦我睁开眼睛 |
[23:40] | that something loaded is gonna come out of her beautiful mouth | 她那可人的小嘴就会变成上膛的机关枪 |
[23:42] | and pop the pretty pink bubble that we’ve been floating in. | 打破现在和谐美满的生活 |
[23:44] | You want to pop the bubble. | 其实你也想改变现状 |
[23:46] | I don’t, though. | 我当然不想 |
[23:47] | Believe me. I’ve been living in that bubble for years. | 相信我 我长时间处在那个状态过 |
[23:49] | Oh, no. Owen and I? We’re just friends, really. | 我和欧文 我们真的只能做朋友 |
[23:52] | Finally knowing the truth? I don’t regret that. | 我终于弄清了事实 但并不后悔 |
[23:55] | My bubble is so pink and so… pretty. | 可是我现在生活很和谐 很美好 |
[24:02] | Pop the bubble. | 别安于现状 |
[24:06] | I heard you were looking for me. | 听说你找我 |
[24:08] | The board officially reinstated me this morning. | 董事会今早正式让我官复原职了 |
[24:11] | No more “interim chief.” | 我终于”转正”了 |
[24:13] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到这消息 |
[24:14] | You sure? No seller’s remorse? | 真的假的 你不后悔吗 |
[24:17] | Oh, have you seen the tumor I’m chasing? | 没看到我的肿瘤的病例吗 |
[24:18] | No, no seller’s remorse. | 不 我不后悔 |
[24:21] | You feel good about this surgery? | 做手术没问题吧 |
[24:22] | That sounds like a loaded question. | 这话听起来别有用心 |
[24:24] | Look, I know Perkins cleared you for surgery. Uh-huh. | 我知道铂金斯说你可以做手术了 |
[24:26] | and I know better than to question your judgment, but… | 我知道不该质疑对你的诊断 |
[24:30] | I still have nightmares, and I go to two A.A. Meetings a day. | 但我还是常坐噩梦 一天去两次戒酒会 |
[24:34] | I’m not all the way back, and I didn’t get shot. | 虽然我没中枪 但还没完全恢复过来 |
[24:38] | That’s what I mean when I say, do you feel good about it? | 所以我才要问你 你真的没问题吗 |
[24:41] | I feel adrenaline. | 我感觉兴奋极了 |
[24:43] | And, yeah… | 没错 |
[24:46] | The adrenaline feels good. | 肾上腺素喷涌的感觉真好 |
[25:30] | I can’t believe I’m not down there. | 真不敢相信 我居然不在下面 |
[25:34] | I can’t believe I’m not down there. | 真不敢相信 我居然不在下面 |
[25:44] | Palate’s divided. | 上颚已分离 |
[25:46] | Torres. | 托瑞斯 |
[25:47] | Yeah. Okay. We’re good. | 准备好了 没问题 |
[25:50] | Here we go. | 那就开始吧 |
[25:58] | You ever see anything like this? | 你以前见过这种场面吗 |
[26:01] | I’ve seen mortar fire that didn’t do this much damage. | 我见过的枪林弹雨 都没这个壮观 |
[26:07] | All right, let’s bring that microscope in and get you started. | 好了 准备显微镜 要开始了 |
[26:10] | Everybody ready? | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[26:11] | – Let’s do it. – Yeah. | -开始吧 -没问题 |
[26:21] | Okay. | 看到了 |
[26:23] | There’s the tumor. | 肿瘤在这 |
[26:25] | We’re there. Microdissectors, please. | 找到肿瘤了 麻烦给我显微解剖刀 |
[26:40] | Get up. | 起来 |
[26:41] | – No. – Get up. | -不要 -给我起来 |
[26:44] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[26:46] | Sorry, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:49] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[26:50] | Everything is wrong. | 没一件事正常的 |
[26:52] | Derek is decapitating a teenager, | 德里克在砍小孩的头 |
[26:54] | and April Kepner is assisting, | 还让艾普丽尔・凯普娜当助手 |
[26:56] | And you’re sitting reading about lilies of the freaking valley. | 而你居然坐在那看TMD铃兰花 |
[26:59] | Well, you prefer peonies? | 怎么 难道你喜欢牡丹 |
[27:01] | We are not better. | 我们并没有好转 |
[27:03] | Cristina, a psychiatrist, | 克里斯蒂娜 那位精神病医生 |
[27:05] | given several opportunities, | 给那么多人亮了绿灯 |
[27:06] | has deemed me unfit to do my job. | 却认为我还没准备好 |
[27:08] | Well, he’ll get over it. | 他会改主意的 |
[27:09] | Just go back in a couple of days. | 几天以后再去一趟呗 |
[27:11] | You are not better. | 你这不是好转 |
[27:12] | Well, in a couple of days, I’ll be better, too. | 再过几天 我也会好转的 |
[27:14] | In a couple of days, you’ll be married. | 再过几天 你就要结婚了 |
[27:20] | Are you trying to talk me out of this? | 你是不是劝我不要结婚 |
[27:21] | Look at me and tell me you’re sure. | 看着我 说你确定要这么做 |
[27:24] | Okay, you know what? No. You don’t get to do this. | 知道吗 你千万别劝我 |
[27:26] | Okay? All you get to do is help me break the tie | 你只要帮我做个选择 |
[27:29] | between the lilies of the valley and the–and the peonies. | 是选铃兰还是牡丹 |
[27:32] | That’s it. No, I do get to do this. | 不 我必须劝劝你 |
[27:34] | I mean, Derek’s the love of my life, but you’re my soul mate. | 德里克是我的人生挚爱 你是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[27:36] | I do get to do this. I mean, why can’t it wait six months? | 我必须劝劝你 干嘛不多等个半年 |
[27:39] | – Please don’t. Don’t. – Your flowers aren’t going anywhere. | -别说了 -你的花又不会灭绝 |
[27:42] | You broke up with him because he couldn’t choose you. | 你之前跟他分手是因为他没选择你 |
[27:44] | Don’t–don’t– don’t do this. | 别 别说了 |
[27:44] | Just why does it have to be right now? | 为什么一定要挑这个时候结婚 |
[27:46] | You know what I think? | 知道我的想法吗 |
[27:47] | I think you should tell Derek about the miscarriage. | 我觉得你应该告诉德里克流产的事 |
[27:49] | We’re talking about you. | 我们现在说的是你 |
[27:50] | We’re talking about us not being “better.” | 我们在说还没”好转”的事 |
[27:52] | Then you need to tell him. | 你应该告诉他 |
[27:53] | He’s not ready. He’s–he’s not okay. | 他还没准备好 他会接受不了的 |
[27:55] | Well, you’re not okay. You should tell him. | 问题在于你 你应该告诉他 |
[28:22] | Well, Dr. Yang, | 杨医生 |
[28:23] | If you don’t feel ready, there’s no pressure. | 如果你觉得自己没准备好 别给自己压力 |
[28:27] | The hospital is prepared to work with you in whatever way– | 医院提供的治疗手段很多 |
[28:29] | What–I’m sorry. I-I’m getting special treatment? | 不好意思 要对我进行特殊治疗吗 |
[28:32] | ’cause I’m the girl who operated with a gun to her head? | 就因为有人拿枪指着我的头 |
[28:35] | If you don’t want to clear me, don’t clear me. | 如果你不想给我亮绿灯 不亮就好了 |
[28:39] | Well, you didn’t show up for your appointment last week. | 你上星期没来 |
[28:41] | You were very late today. | 今天来太迟了 |
[28:43] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[28:45] | I heard that. Congratulations. | 听说了 恭喜 |
[28:53] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[29:01] | When you think about going into an O.R., | 如果让你想象进手术室的情形 |
[29:04] | How does that make you feel? | 你会有什么感觉 |
[29:07] | God, the women in these magazines… | 天呐 这些杂志上的女人 |
[29:11] | Some of them are actually brides, you know? | 有些真的是新娘子 |
[29:12] | They’re not all models. | 并非都是模特 |
[29:15] | All smiling. | 但都笑得很灿烂 |
[29:18] | It’s like the only thing in the world that matters | 好像世上唯一要紧的事 |
[29:20] | is that they find the perfect shoe to match that dress. | 就是找到那双跟裙子相配的鞋 |
[29:25] | God, you know, I knew these girls. | 你知道吗 我了解这些女孩 |
[29:27] | I w–I went to school with them. | 我很多同学都像这样 |
[29:30] | It’s funny. | 搞笑的是 |
[29:37] | I used to feel sorry for them. | 我以前觉得这种人很可悲 |
[29:40] | They’re simple girls. | 他们都是普通的女孩 |
[29:42] | They just want to find the guy and get married, you know… | 只想找个男人结婚 |
[29:46] | and live. | 白头偕老 |
[29:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[29:51] | I think you’re either born simple | 我认为一个人要么生来就普普通通 |
[29:54] | or you’re born… me. | 要么生来就 我 |
[30:11] | I want to be the person | 我想当那种找到件好看裙子 |
[30:13] | who gets happy over finding the perfect dress. | 就高兴的不得了的女人 |
[30:15] | I want to be simple. | 我想当个普通的女人 |
[30:20] | ’cause no one holds a gun to the head of a simple girl. | 因为没人会拿枪指着个普通女孩的头 |
[30:24] | – Stop fixing him! – Owen, help. | -停下来 -欧文 救我 |
[30:28] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[30:30] | I-it’s me. It’s Owen. | 是我 欧文 |
[30:37] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[30:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:54] | It’s not okay. | 这很不好 |
[31:01] | Cristina, what is this? | 克里斯蒂娜 你怎么了 |
[31:03] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想孤单一人 |
[31:07] | You don’t ever have to be alone again. | 你不用再孤单一人了 |
[31:11] | I’m not going anywhere, Cristina. | 我哪也不去 克里斯蒂娜 |
[31:14] | I won’t ever leave again. You hear me? | 我再也不会离开你了 |
[31:16] | I am not going anywhere, Cristina… | 我再也不会离开你了 克里斯蒂娜 |
[31:24] | If you let me stay. | 如果你肯让我留下来 |
[31:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:38] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry I was late. | 抱歉 很抱歉我来迟了 |
[31:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你能来 |
[32:12] | Miranda, um… | 玛兰达 |
[32:24] | I-I was playing golf. | 我当时在打高尔夫球 |
[32:27] | And I-I can’t apologize for it | 我没办法为此道歉 |
[32:29] | because it wasn’t anything I did on purpose. | 因为所有的一切都不是我有意为之 |
[32:31] | I-I was just… | 我只是 |
[32:38] | I was playing golf. | 当时只是在打高尔夫球 |
[32:44] | I missed you, and I just– | 我很想你 |
[32:46] | You’re… you’re a good man. | 你是一个好男人 |
[32:51] | You are handsome… | 你很英俊 |
[32:54] | and kind… and smart… and good. | 还很善良 也很聪明 很正直 |
[33:02] | I mean, you’re perfect. | 我的意思是 你很完美 |
[33:06] | But, um… | 但是 |
[33:08] | I’m… busy | 我很忙 |
[33:11] | holding myself together with tape and glue. | 忙着用胶带把自己破碎的心粘在一起 |
[33:16] | And a piece of me wishes that | 心中有个小小的我曾强烈地希望 |
[33:20] | you hadn’t played golf, because… | 那天你没去打球 因为 |
[33:23] | then you’d be all taped and glued, too. | 你的心也需要用胶带来粘 |
[33:27] | And maybe you’d be where I am. | 也许你就会和我在一起 |
[33:36] | You’re… | 你 |
[33:39] | You’re too much for me right now, | 受伤的我无法承受现在如此完美的你 |
[33:42] | ’cause I’m busy with the tape and the glue. | 因为我正忙着粘牢自己的心 |
[33:45] | Shh. Shh. All right, all right. | 嘘嘘 好了 没事 |
[33:53] | All right. | 没事 |
[34:08] | You take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[34:10] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[34:39] | You were amazing in there. | 你刚才的手术太精彩了 |
[34:44] | Let’s make a baby. | 我们来造个孩子 |
[34:45] | What? | 什么 |
[34:46] | Mm-hmm. Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:49] | Let’s just pull the goalie with. Do it right now. | 抛开一切烦恼事 现在就做 |
[34:53] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[34:55] | It’s Greg. Damn it. | 是葛列格 糟糕 |
[35:04] | I-I already gave him 10 of morphine. | 我已经给他注射了10毫升吗啡 |
[35:06] | He’s in too much pain. I’m gonna start him on propofol. | 但他还是很疼 我再给他打丙泊酚 |
[35:08] | Greg, I never should’ve let you do this. | 葛列格 当初我就不该同意让你做手术 |
[35:10] | I never should’ve let you. | 当初我就不该同意 |
[35:11] | All right, Greg. It’s dr. Shepherd. | 葛列格 我是谢博德医生 |
[35:12] | You have to listen to me. Greg. Greg. | 葛列格 你听我说 |
[35:14] | Greg, this is the fight. This is the fight. | 葛列格 这是场战斗 战斗刚刚开始 |
[35:17] | The pain’s gonna stop. We’re gonna help you. | 疼痛会停止的 我们也会帮你 |
[35:19] | But until it does, this is your fight. | 但疼痛停止之前 这是你一个人的战斗 |
[35:21] | The tumor’s not driving anymore. You are. | 不再是肿瘤驾驭你了 而是你自己 |
[35:24] | You’re in the driver’s seat. | 现在控制权在你这里 |
[35:26] | The life that’s in your head. You get if you fight. | 生死就在你一念之间 你战斗就能获胜 |
[35:30] | You got it? | 你明白我意思 |
[35:37] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[35:40] | Look, this– this pain? Yeah. | 听着 现在的疼痛 |
[35:43] | It’s not a dying pain. It’s a healing pain. | 不再是走向死亡的疼痛 而是愈合之痛 |
[35:46] | This is a victory pain. Okay. | 是胜利的疼痛 |
[35:49] | You won. | 你们赢了 |
[35:52] | We won. | 我们都赢了 |
[36:28] | What? What? I went out to get some ice. | 别这样 我想去买些冰淇淋 |
[36:31] | Oh, don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[36:32] | We’ll make the wedding. Aw. | 我们婚礼见 |
[36:33] | Mm. I’ll make the wedding. | 我去参加婚礼 |
[36:37] | Just wanted to see you were alive for myself. | 只想亲自过来看看你是否还活着 |
[36:41] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[36:45] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[37:14] | You look hot. | 今晚你很性感 |
[37:15] | The whole, uh, “crazy eyes, tight dress” thing, | 这种”电眼紧身衣”打扮 |
[37:18] | it’s, uh, it’s working for you, | 很适合你 |
[37:20] | for whatever it’s worth. | 不管你爱不爱听 |
[37:24] | You think that you are so badass ’cause you lived. | 你活下来了 所以觉得你自己特牛 |
[37:28] | I’m the reason that you lived. | 是我让你活下来的 |
[37:31] | And while you were dying, | 在你将死之时 |
[37:33] | you were crying out for the wife who left you. | 你拼命呼喊弃你而去的妻子 |
[37:36] | So let’s see the opposite of badass, | 其实你一点都不牛 |
[37:40] | for whatever it’s worth. | 不管你爱不爱听 |
[37:51] | I’m jealous. | 嫉妒死我了 |
[37:53] | I think I’m jealous of Hunt and Yang. | 我自认为是在嫉妒亨特和杨 |
[37:56] | Mm. You know Derek’s gonna be the best man? | 他居然让德里克当伴郎 |
[37:58] | We hardly even know the guy. | 其实我们并不太熟 |
[38:01] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要说了 |
[38:03] | – You’re drunk. – That’s why I’m gonna do it. | -你喝多了 -所以我才有胆量说 |
[38:06] | Lame surgery ran long. Sorry. What’d I miss? | 破手术时间长了点 抱歉 我错过什么 |
[38:09] | – I have something… to ask you. – Oh, no. | -我有些话要跟你说 -不要啊 |
[38:12] | I want you to move in with me. I love you, | 我想和你一起住 我爱你 |
[38:14] | and you have a drawer and a toothbrush, | 你可以有自己的抽屉 牙刷 |
[38:17] | and I want you to have a whole dresser | 你还可以有自己的衣柜 |
[38:20] | and a whole… blow-dryer | 有自己的吹风机 |
[38:23] | or something… more romantic than that or… | 或者其他的 比这些更浪漫的东西 |
[38:28] | something. | 或者更多 |
[38:29] | You’re doing great. Push through. | 你说得挺好 加油 |
[38:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:35] | Unless you’re just totally hating the idea, | 除非你超级讨厌这个想法 |
[38:39] | which… would be okay. | 拒绝我也无所谓 |
[38:43] | – Is that it? – Is what it? | -就这样 -就什么样 |
[38:45] | You just want me to move in | 你就只是想让我搬进 |
[38:47] | to a place that I basically already live? | 一个我实际上已经住进去了的地方 |
[38:51] | Thank god. Yes, yes. | 感谢上帝 好的 好的 |
[38:53] | Calliope, yes. I would love to have a dresser | 卡莉欧碧 好的 我愿意有自己的衣柜 |
[38:55] | and a blow-dryer or something more romantic. | 吹风机 或者更浪漫的东西 |
[39:01] | Oh. How are you doing? You okay? | 你怎么样 感觉如何 |
[39:03] | Yeah. I’m okay. Uh, Derek? | 我还好 德里克在哪儿 |
[39:06] | Uh, I’m sorry. He’s not coming. | 很抱歉 他不能来 |
[39:09] | Um… he’s my best man. | 但他是伴郎 |
[39:11] | I know. Do you want to pick a new one? | 我知道 你想再选一个 |
[39:14] | – Mark looks great in a suit. – Derek had the ring. | -马克穿西装很帅 -德里克拿着戒指 |
[39:16] | – I have it. – Oh, okay. | -我拿着呢 -那就没事 |
[39:18] | Okay. Are you still good? | 你还好吗 |
[39:24] | She is gonna come down those stairs, right? | 她会从这里走下来吧 |
[39:36] | I never gave you any crap about your post-it. | 我从没对你的便利贴婚礼发表过任何意见 |
[39:48] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[39:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:53] | How’s Owen? Is he good? | 欧文怎么样 他还好吗 |
[39:57] | Owen’s perfect. | 欧文很好 |
[40:01] | He’s perfect. | 他最适合你 |
[40:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:10] | When we say things like, | 当我们说 |
[40:12] | “people don’t change”, | “人是不会变的” |
[40:14] | it drives scientists crazy… | 这样的话总会让科学家们很恼火 |
[40:20] | because change is literally | 因为改变实际上是所有学科中 |
[40:22] | the only constant in all of science. | 唯一不变的真理 |
[40:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:33] | Energy… | 能量 |
[40:35] | Matter… | 物质 |
[40:38] | It’s always changing… | 一直都在发生变化 |
[40:42] | Morphing… | 转变 |
[40:45] | Merging… | 融合 |
[40:48] | Growing… | 成长 |
[40:51] | Dying. | 消亡 |
[40:55] | It’s the way people try not to change that’s unnatural… | 这就是人们尽量试着不去改变现状 |
[41:07] | the way we cling to what things were | 我们执着于事物原本的样子 |
[41:09] | instead of letting them be what they are… | 而不是让他们顺着自己的性子改变 |
[41:15] | the way we cling to old memories | 我们执着于从前的记忆 |
[41:17] | instead of forming new ones… | 而不去构筑新的记忆 |
[41:21] | the way we insist on believing… | 我们始终坚信 |
[41:24] | despite every scientific indication… | 尽管每一种学术的表象说明 |
[41:28] | that anything in this lifetime is permanent. | 我们有生以来的所有事物都是不变的 |
[41:32] | Change is constant. | 改变却是一直存在的 |
[41:36] | How we experience change… | 我们如何经历改变 |
[41:39] | that’s up to us. | 这取决于我们自己 |
[41:42] | It can feel like death… | 它可以是绝望 |
[41:45] | or it can feel like a second chance at life. | 也可以是重生 |
[41:49] | If we open our fingers, | 如果我们张开双手 |
[41:51] | loosen our grips | 松开拳头 |
[41:53] | go with it… | 顺其自然 |
[41:58] | It can feel like pure adrenaline… | 感觉也好像肾上腺素爆发 |
[42:04] | like at any moment… | 在任何时刻 |
[42:07] | we can have another chance at life… | 我们都可以有重生的机会 |
[42:17] | like at any moment… | 在任何时刻 |
[42:25] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[42:27] | we can be born all over again. | 我们都可以再次获得新生 |
[42:40] | 感谢医学顾问50cent对本集的帮助 |