| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | They say lightning never strikes twice. | 据说闪电不会击中同一个地方两次 | 
| [00:04] | but that’s a myth. | 但那毕竟是个传说 | 
| [00:10] | And it was so scary, | 看着Derek倒在地上血流不止 | 
| [00:12] | seeing Derek lying on the floor bleeding like that. | |
| [00:16] | So scary. | 太可怕了 | 
| [00:18] | It feels good just to, you know, get that out, you know? | 你知道的 把一切都说出来会好受一点儿 | 
| [00:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [00:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [00:32] | I feel like I’m… | 我觉得我可以… | 
| [00:34] | ready to go back to work. | 重新开始工作了 | 
| [00:37] | It doesn’t happen often. | 这种事儿并不常见 | 
| [00:39] | Lightning usually gets it right the first time. | 闪电通常会一次就击中目标 | 
| [00:41] | Okay, let’s, uh… | 好了 | 
| [00:44] | talk more about that tomorrow. | 工作的事还是明天再谈吧 | 
| [00:50] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [00:53] | Do you need a-a tissue or… | 你需要纸巾或是… | 
| [00:56] | a hug or something? | …拥抱 还是其他别的什么吗 | 
| [00:58] | Go hug yourself. | 抱你自己吧 | 
| [01:07] | when you’re hit with 30,000 amps of electricity, | 当你被三万安培的电流击中以后 | 
| [01:10] | you feel it. | 你一定会有反应的 | 
| [01:12] | morning. | 早安 | 
| [01:16] | morning. | 早安 | 
| [01:23] | it can make you forget who you are. | 它会让你忘记自己的身份 | 
| [01:27] | just… just… | 冷静…冷静些 | 
| [01:28] | stay calm. breathe. take some deep breaths. | 呼吸 做几次深呼吸 | 
| [01:32] | we’re–we’re just married. | 我们…我们只是结婚了 | 
| [01:34] | and we’re just gonna get up and go to work like always. | 让我们像往常一样起床 然后去工作 | 
| [01:37] | i’ve got this under control. | 一切都由我来负责 | 
| [01:39] | now–now you need to eat this, a little multigrain, | 现在…现在你得把这个早餐棒吃了 | 
| [01:41] | and then we’re just gonna go to work. | 然后我们就去工作 | 
| [01:42] | work is what you need right now, okay? | 你现在很想去工作 对吧 | 
| [01:44] | we’re gonna get a little blood on those hands. | 去做个手术之类的 | 
| [01:47] | that’ll feel good. okay? let’s just get up, get naked, | 你会喜欢的 我们现在就起床 脱衣服 | 
| [01:50] | get in the shower, have a little morning soapy sex, | 去洗澡 享受一下早晨的时光 | 
| [01:53] | then i’m gonna wash your hair. | 然后我来为你洗头发 | 
| [01:55] | i’ve always wanted to wash your hair. | 我一直都想要帮你洗头发 | 
| [02:02] | it can burn you, blind you, stop your heart… | 它会导致你灼伤 失明 甚至让你的心脏停止 | 
| [02:07] | sounds big. i’m betting m.v.c. | 好像很严重 我猜是车祸 | 
| [02:09] | multiple m.v.c. or an apartment fire. | 连环车祸 或是火灾 | 
| [02:12] | when is the staring gonna stop? | 大家什么时候才能不再盯着我看了 | 
| [02:14] | as soon as the novelty wears off. just ignore them. | 好奇感过去就好了 不用理他们 | 
| [02:16] | owen washed my hair. | Owen替我洗的头发 | 
| [02:18] | and he told me to eat this grainy nut bar. | 让我把这个坚果棒吃了 | 
| [02:21] | and he booked me into surgery this morning. | 让我今天早上做手术 | 
| [02:23] | he is in charge of me. i’m a bride, and i’m going with it. | 我现在完全归他管 我是她的妻子 我就得听他的 | 
| [02:25] | – but trauma guy didn’t clear you. – yeah, but he said he’ll figure that out | – 但咨询师还没给你解禁 – 是啊 但他说他会搞定 | 
| [02:31] | yes. okay, i am the crazy one. | 没错 好吧 我是疯了 | 
| [02:34] | i am the one who freaks out and screams at people… like that. | 我就是那个无缘无故的 对你们大喊大叫的人 | 
| [02:41] | go gawk at each other for a while. | 大家该干什么就干什么去吧 | 
| [02:44] | are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [02:45] | would everybody please just stop asng if i am okay? okay? | 你们能不能不要再问我同样的问题了 行吗 | 
| [02:50] | and cause massive internal injurie | 而且会造成严重的内伤 | 
| [02:53] | he clear you yet? | 他给你解禁了吗 | 
| [02:55] | – no? still? – i resorted to tears. | – 还没有? – 我用了眼泪攻势 | 
| [02:58] | i wore bad mascara so he wouldn’t miss them. | 我涂了劣质的睫毛膏 好增加效果 | 
| [03:00] | – what–what did derek say? – oh, i will be avoiding him today. | – Derek怎么说 – 我今天得躲着他 | 
| [03:03] | – so you don’t have to talk to him about the baby thing? – no. | – 因为你不想跟他谈孩子的事吗 – 不是的 | 
| [03:07] | oh. | |
| [03:08] | – because you left him in the pokey. – yeah. | – 因为你把他扔在监狱了? – 是的 | 
| [03:11] | but for something that happens in only a millisecond… | 但是这种在几微秒之内就发生的事儿… | 
| [03:14] | did you feel different? | 你觉得不一样了吗 | 
| [03:15] | you know, after you scribbled on the post-it? | 在你们匆匆的”即时贴”婚礼之后? | 
| [03:17] | i mean, you’re supposed to feel different, right? | 你应该感到有什么东西变了对吧 | 
| [03:19] | oh, well, it takes take. give it some time. | 这种东西需要时间适应 别急 | 
| [03:23] | okay. i mean, your marriage is filled with secrets and felons. | 我干嘛要问你呢 | 
| [03:25] | i mean, why am i asking your advice? | 你自己的婚姻也充满了神秘 | 
| [03:27] | it can change your life forever. | 可能会改变你的一生 | 
| [03:34] | – dr. shepherd, the chief is looking for you. – i know. | – Shepherd医生 主任正在找你 – 我知道 | 
| [03:37] | – you missed the wedding last night. – i know. | – 你错过了昨晚的婚宴 – 我知道 | 
| [03:39] | – you smell liee. – i know. | – 你身上真难闻 – 我知道 | 
| [03:42] | greys.anatomy.s07e02 | |
| [03:48] | mm-hmm-hmm-hmm. how was the wedding? | |
| [03:50] | it was fine. I’m sorry you missed it. | |
| [03:51] | yeah, well, i was busy getting an incarceration record. | 对 因为我当时正在被监禁 | 
| [03:54] | – do you know what that means? – it means you drive too fast. | – 你知道这代表什么吗 – 代表你超速驾驶了 | 
| [03:57] | oh, god. | 天啊 | 
| [03:59] | – derek, you smell like– – yeah, i know what i smell like. | – Derek 你闻起来就像… – 好了 我知道我很难闻 | 
| [04:02] | – i have go to the pit. – they cleared you for surgery? | – 我得去急诊室了 – 他们允许你做手术了吗 | 
| [04:05] | no, but i can still do consults. so sorry. bye. | 没有 但是我还可以参加问诊 再见 | 
| [04:08] | we’re not done talking about this. | 这事咱俩没完 | 
| [04:11] | Oh, God. All right. Did a bus crash? | 天啊 巴士出车祸了吗 | 
| [04:13] | Okay, I’m not saying rip out walls. I’m saying throw some paint up on ’em. | 我不是说要把墙打通 | 
| [04:16] | You know, soften it up. Yang decorated the place for her, | |
| [04:18] | and it’s just a little harsh and frowny. | |
| [04:20] | Okay. I’m gonna stop you right there, | 我要阻止你继续说下去了 | 
| [04:22] | ’cause Yang doesn’t decorate. | 因为那个地方不是Yang装修的 | 
| [04:23] | I decorated that place. It’s my frowny place. | 是我把那里装修得死气沉沉的 | 
| [04:25] | I meant modern and edgy. | 我是说既现代又…前卫 | 
| [04:29] | If it’s gonna be our place, | 但那就要是我们的家了 | 
| [04:31] | I just need it to be a little more smiley. | 我想让家看起来更温馨一点儿 | 
| [04:34] | Ugh. My God. | 天啊 | 
| [04:37] | I… frowny? | 死气沉沉的? | 
| [04:40] | Edgy. | 是前卫 | 
| [04:43] | – Wh… watch it! – Sorry. | – 小心点儿 – 抱歉 | 
| [04:47] | Karev? | |
| [04:49] | Dr. Bailey? | Bailey医生? | 
| [04:51] | You still have that bullet in your chest? | 你还没把胸口的子弹取出来吗 | 
| [04:54] | oh, yeah. It worked its way to the surface. | 没有呢 它就在我表皮下 | 
| [04:58] | It’s fine. We leave bullets in people all the time. | 没事的 我们经常把子弹留在病人体内 | 
| [04:59] | It must hurt. Does it hurt? | 很痛吧 痛不痛 | 
| [05:02] | nope. | 不 | 
| [05:02] | – Does it hurt when I do this? – Ow! Damn! | – 如果我这样戳你呢 – 天啊 | 
| [05:05] | It is not fine. | 这叫没事儿吗 | 
| [05:06] | It is foreign, and it has no business being in your body. | 子弹对于身体来说是不明物体 它不应该留在你的体内 | 
| [05:08] | Get it out, Karev, | 把子弹取出来 Karev | 
| [05:10] | or I’ll see to it that you won’t operate until you’re operated on. | 在那之前你不能参与任何手术 | 
| [05:15] | Andrew Perkins hasn’t signed off on her. | Andrew Perkins还没有同意 让她开始参与手术 | 
| [05:18] | You disagree with him? | 你有不同的看法吗 | 
| [05:19] | No. Keeping residents out of the O.R. until they’re ready | 等医生们完全准备好了 再让他们参与手术 | 
| [05:21] | is the right approach for most of them, but not for Cristina. | 对于大多数人来说是正确的处理方式 但是对于Cristina却不行 | 
| [05:24] | She won’t feel like herself until she’s back in surgery again. | 她要靠做手术才能找回自我 | 
| [05:26] | – You know Yang. – I do. | – 你了解Yang – 我知道 | 
| [05:28] | And you want to start her on an ex vivo heart reconstruction? | 你是希望她能立马参加离体心脏手术吗 | 
| [05:30] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime. | 这种经验很难得… | 
| [05:32] | It is a hell of a lot of pressure, is what it is. | 这会让她承受很大的压力 | 
| [05:34] | Well, she operated on… | 但是她在被枪指着脑门的情况下 | 
| [05:35] | I mean, she saved Derek Shepherd with a gun to her head. | |
| [05:38] | I don’t think that pressure is the issue for her. | 所以我不觉得这个手术会对她 造成什么压力 | 
| [05:40] | We owe her on this, Richard, and she needs it. | 是我们欠她的 Richard 她需要参加手术 | 
| [05:45] | Put her back in the game. | 让她参与手术吧 | 
| [05:48] | Linda Cotler, age 51, | 病人叫Linda cotler 51岁 | 
| [05:50] | has been here three times in the last eight years | 在过去的八年里 | 
| [05:52] | for removal of malignant myxomas from her heart. | |
| [05:54] | But we won’t be doing that again. | 这次要做的不是同样的手术了 | 
| [05:55] | No, by removing both atria, | 我们希望能通过摘除心房的方式 | 
| [05:57] | and hopefully all the cancerous cells, | 去除她体内的癌症细胞 | 
| [05:59] | you won’t have to keep coming back here. | 这样你就可以不用一直动手术了 | 
| [06:02] | Hello, Dr. Yang. Nice to see a familiar face. | 你好 Yang医生 再次见到你很高兴 | 
| [06:05] | Finally, someone we know. | 我们终于遇到熟人了 | 
| [06:07] | Mrs. Cotler was a patient of Dr. Burke’s. You assisted on her last myxoma removal | Burke医生曾是Cotler太太的主治医师 你参与了她上一次的手术 | 
| [06:10] | of course. Of course. Hi. | 对 你好 | 
| [06:12] | – You were getting married, weren’t you? – Sorry? | – 你快要结婚了 对吧 – 什么 | 
| [06:15] | Well, got married. I mean, last night, actually. | 实际上 她昨晚结的婚 | 
| [06:18] | You and Dr. Burke? | 你是和Burke医生结婚了吗 | 
| [06:20] | Sorry? | 什么 | 
| [06:21] | Last time we were here, he said you two were getting married. | 上次我住院的时候他说过 你们俩要结婚的 | 
| [06:23] | Oh, yes. | 哦 对 | 
| [06:26] | No. That… that didn’t happen. | 我是说 我没有与他结婚 | 
| [06:31] | What a shame. He went on and on about you. | 太可惜了 他一直提起你 | 
| [06:34] | But you did get married? | 你已经结婚了吗 | 
| [06:36] | We did, last night. Yes, we did. | 对 我们俩在昨晚结婚了 对 结婚的是我们俩 | 
| [06:43] | Well, nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 | 
| [06:48] | Well, uh, sit tight, | 先等一下 | 
| [06:50] | and we’ll be back in with some forms for you to sign, and then we’ll take you up. | 我们需要你填几份表格 然后就送你去做手术 | 
| [06:53] | Thanks, Dr. Altman, and congratulations to you two. | 谢谢你 Altman医生 还有 恭喜你们 | 
| [06:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:03] | Okay, multiple burn victims. | 有很多灼伤患者 | 
| [07:04] | Two with paralysis, three with vision loss, | 两个瘫痪了 三个失明了 | 
| [07:06] | one, uh, blown eardrums, and one dislocated hip. | 一个失聪了 还有一个股骨头脱位 | 
| [07:09] | – House fire? – Explosion? – Car wreck? | – 发生了火灾呢 还是爆炸 – 是车祸吗 | 
| [07:10] | – act of God. – Act of God? | – 是上帝做的 – 上帝做的? | 
| [07:12] | Yeah, lightning strike. | 对 他们被闪电击中了 | 
| [07:13] | All that from one lightning strike? | 所以人都是被同一道闪电击中的吗 | 
| [07:15] | One lightning strike, eight victims. Took out a whole flag football team. | 一道闪电 八个受害者 整个腰旗橄榄球球队的人都受伤了 | 
| [07:29] | God was in a mood today. | 上帝今天看来脾气不好啊 | 
| [07:35] | How did it strike all of ’em? | 怎么可能同时击中这么多人 | 
| [07:37] | Well, they’re mostly flash burns, | 他们身上大部分都有激光灼伤 | 
| [07:38] | so it probably hit one of them then conducted off onto the rest. | 所以可能是闪电击中了一个人 然后传导到了其他人的身上 | 
| [07:44] | Lexie. | |
| [07:46] | T.M. rupture, trauma one. | 鼓膜穿孔 在第一外伤室 | 
| [07:48] | I’ll see you in there. | 我在那儿等你 | 
| [07:53] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 | 
| [07:55] | When a person gets out of the nut house. | 如果要向一个精神病患求婚的话 | 
| [07:56] | What’s the appropriate amount of time to wait before you propose? | 要等她出院多久才算合适呢 | 
| [08:01] | What? Long. | 什么 很长时间 | 
| [08:03] | Longer. Long… a long time. | 要等很长很长时间 | 
| [08:07] | – Not now. – Specifically, how long? | – 现在绝对不合适 – 到底要等多久呢 | 
| [08:10] | Have you seen my friend Kerry? | 你有见到我的朋友Kerry吗 | 
| [08:11] | She’s… she’s a girl. Sh-she’s the only girl. | 她 她是个女孩 唯一一个女孩 | 
| [08:14] | – Whoa. Whoa. – You’ve just got some ferning here. | 你有的皮肤表层 | 
| [08:16] | It’s superficial. It’s where the electrons entered the skin. | 受到电击的地方有些刮伤 | 
| [08:19] | Well, what about my arm? I still can’t feel my arm. | 我的胳膊怎么了 我无法控制我的胳膊 | 
| [08:21] | Sit forward. | 往前点儿坐 | 
| [08:22] | – Hi. – Uh, hi. You changed. | 你换衣服了吗 | 
| [08:23] | Yeah, and showered, twice, thanks to you. | 是的 还洗了两遍澡 多亏了你 | 
| [08:26] | This is Russ. | 这是Russ 他在踢球的时候 | 
| [08:27] | He was struck by lightning while playing flag football, | 被闪电击中了 | 
| [08:29] | and he’s complaining of paralysis in his left arm. | 他说他的胳膊麻痹了 | 
| [08:31] | Can you move your fingers for me? | 你能移动你的手指吗 | 
| [08:35] | Yeah, see, I couldn’t do that when I first got here. | 不行 我刚刚到医院的时候 手指还能动的 | 
| [08:36] | It’s probably just transitory paralysis, which is mon with lightning strikes. | 大概只是暂时性的麻痹 被电击的后遗症 | 
| [08:39] | – Can you feel that? – Little bit, yeah. | – 有感觉吗 – 有一点儿 | 
| [08:41] | We’re gonna keep watching you, but your arm should come back | 我们会继续观察你的 | 
| [08:42] | to normal in a couple of hours. | 你的手臂应该在几个小时后就能 恢复知觉了 | 
| [08:44] | You know they almost revoked my driver’s license? | 知道吗 我的驾驶证差一点儿就被撤消了 | 
| [08:45] | Can somebody please check on Kerry for me? | 你们能帮我找找Kerry在哪吗 | 
| [08:47] | Happy to. Right away. | 我去找 | 
| [08:48] | Hey, we’re still not done talking about this. | 嘿 我们的事还没完呢 | 
| [08:53] | Okay, wiggle your toes for me. | 试着移动你的脚趾 | 
| [08:55] | I still can’t. Am I gonna be in a wheelchair? | 我做不到 我腿要残疾了吗 | 
| [08:58] | We’re gonna take you in for a C.T., | 我们要对你进CT扫描 | 
| [08:59] | but hopefully, it is just temporary, from the lightning. | 希望只是暂时性的电击后遗症 | 
| [09:04] | Couple of your friends have it, too. | 你的几个朋友 | 
| [09:05] | They’re already starting to get some feeling back. Try not to worry. | 已经开始慢慢的有知觉了 不要太担心了 | 
| [09:08] | Hey, Kerry. A friend of yours, Russ Gammie, is asking about you. | Kerry 你的朋友Russ Gammie 在询问你的情况 | 
| [09:11] | How’s Warren Griffith? Is he okay? Did he ask about me? | Warren Griffith怎么样了 他怎么样了 有没有问起我 | 
| [09:14] | – Which one is Warren? – Excuse me. Excuse me. I… | – Warren是谁 – 不好意思 打扰了 | 
| [09:17] | Who’s this, Russ or Warren? | 这是谁 是Russ还是Warren | 
| [09:18] | – Mitch? – Mitch now? | – 又多了一个Mitch? | 
| [09:20] | Hey, have you seen Warren? Is he okay? | 你看到Warren了吗 他怎么样了 | 
| [09:22] | Kerry, I gotta say this. | Kerry 我有话要对你说 | 
| [09:25] | We both could’ve died out there. | 我们这次差点就死了 | 
| [09:27] | That lightning bolt was like a one-in-a-million shot, | 一百万个人里面才有一个会被闪电击中 | 
| [09:30] | so I gotta take one, too. | 所以我愿意再赌一次 | 
| [09:32] | I love you, Kerry, and if we get through this, | 我爱你 Kerry 经过这一切之后 | 
| [09:36] | I want you to know, I will love you forever. | 我想告诉你 我会永远爱你的 | 
| [09:43] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:47] | Sir, I’m sorry. If you’re not being treated, | 不好意思 先生 如果你还没有接受治疗的话 | 
| [09:48] | then you’re gonna have to go to the waiting room. | 你得去等候室等着 | 
| [09:49] | – We’ll… we’ll keep you posted. – Kerry, can you hear me? | – 有消息的话我们会通知你的 – Kerry 你能听到我说话吗 | 
| [09:52] | Yeah, I can hear you fine. | 我的听力没有问题 | 
| [09:55] | I just didn’t want him to know that I heard that. | 我只是不想让他知道我听到他的话了 | 
| [09:58] | You’re a popular girl. | 你很受欢迎 | 
| [10:00] | No. I’m sure he’s just overexcited. | 不 他只是太激动了 | 
| [10:03] | It is like a one-in-a-million thing. | 在经历了这种一百万个人里才有一个 能遇上的事儿之后 | 
| [10:05] | Actually, it’s more like a 1-in-6, 250 kind of thing. | 实际上每6250人里就有一个被雷劈过 | 
| [10:08] | Lightning kills between 150 to 300 people every year in the U.S. alone. | 单是美国每年就有150到300个人 被雷电击中然后丧命 | 
| [10:12] | Lexie. | |
| [10:14] | Well, no, I mean, it’s… it’s still rare. | 我的意思是说 被雷电击中确实很少见 | 
| [10:15] | I mean, it’s not, like, say, handgun death. | 最起码比被手枪射杀人数要少很多 | 
| [10:18] | – I mean, that’s… that’s 1 in 325. – Lexie. | – 每325个人里就有一个被枪杀 | 
| [10:21] | You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [10:22] | Yeah. No, I’m saying… I’m saying she’s lucky. | 是的 不 我只是想说 她确实很幸运 | 
| [10:24] | That’s… you know, hey, yay, you. | 就是这样…你知道的 | 
| [10:28] | Can someone just please check on Warren for me? | 你们能帮我看看Warren怎么样了吗 | 
| [10:30] | I need to know if he’s okay. | 我想知道他有没有事 | 
| [10:31] | – Is Warren your boyfriend? – No. He’s… | – Warren是你的男朋友吗 – 不 他… | 
| [10:37] | – No. – Okay. | – 不是的 – 知道了 | 
| [10:40] | Well, you’ve got two burdrums, but they will heal themselves, too. | 你的耳膜受损了 不过它们会恢复的 | 
| [10:43] | – Great. Thank you. – Does that mean there’s no surgery? | – 太好了 谢谢你 – 所以说她不用动手术对吧 | 
| [10:46] | Can I go? ‘Cause Dr. Shepherd’s here, so he might have something. | 我可以走了吗 也许Shepherd医生需要我的帮助 | 
| [10:49] | Maybe you should stick with me. | 也许你应该跟我一起留在这儿 | 
| [10:50] | Kerry will need a workup. | Kerry还需要看护 | 
| [10:54] | I’m sorry. Why is this better than what Dr. Burke did? | 不好意思问一下 这跟Burke医生的 治疗方法比起来有什么优点呢 | 
| [10:58] | Dr. Burke’s approach was conservative and correct | Burke医生的保守治疗法到目前为止 | 
| [11:01] | for the first few surgeries. | 还是成功的 | 
| [11:02] | This is radical and risky, but… | 这次的手术虽然有风险 但是… | 
| [11:05] | Well, it sounds like it’s gonna kill her. | 我感觉这次的手术会要了她的命的 | 
| [11:07] | Linda’s heart wall has grown weaker with every surgery, | 每次的手术都会使 Linda的心脏变得更衰弱 | 
| [11:10] | so there are greater odds of cardiac rupture. | 产生心肌穿孔的几率也会更高 | 
| [11:13] | This may be her last chance. | 这是救她的唯一办法了 | 
| [11:17] | Paul… | |
| [11:18] | honey, every two years, we come here, they cut me open, | 每两年我都得来做一次手术 | 
| [11:22] | and I watch it take ten years off of your life. | 每次手术我都觉得你折寿了十年 | 
| [11:25] | I can’t do it anymore. And neither can you. | 我不能再这么继续下去了 你也不能 | 
| [11:32] | What about you? | 你怎么看 | 
| [11:33] | Do you think this is the best idea? | 你也觉得这是最好的治疗方法吗 | 
| [11:37] | Oh, I’m not, um… | 我 我不是… | 
| [11:38] | Because what you and Dr. Burke did, | 是你和Burke医生 | 
| [11:41] | it’s kept her with me so far. If this was your husband, | 让她能够活到现在的 如果换做是你 | 
| [11:44] | would you let Dr. Altman tear apart his heart? | 你愿意看着Altman医生 割开你丈夫的心脏吗 | 
| [11:54] | Yes. | 我愿意 | 
| [11:56] | An aggressive approach is your only option. | 如果高风险的手术是唯一的选择的话 | 
| [11:58] | This is what you want. | 那么我愿意 | 
| [12:09] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [12:13] | Okay. We’ll see you in there. | 好了 在手术室见 | 
| [12:23] | What are these? | 这些是什么 | 
| [12:25] | Choices. | 不同颜色的油漆 | 
| [12:26] | They’re all beige. | 它们都是米色的 | 
| [12:28] | No, they’re all subtle. | 不 它们是不同的 | 
| [12:30] | Look, pastels and earth tones. | 看 这是奶油色 这是卡其色 | 
| [12:32] | If you look closely, that’s blue, that’s green, that’s yellow… | 如果你自己看看就会发现 这是蓝的 这是绿的 这是黄的 | 
| [12:36] | to take the edge off all the chrome and concrete. What do you think? | 这会让房间看起来有生气一些 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [12:39] | I think I don’t want to live in an Easter basket. | 我可不想住在一个 装饰得像复活节礼篮的房子里 | 
| [12:41] | I know. You really want to live in the batcave. | 我知道 你原本打算住在一个蝙蝠洞里的 | 
| [12:44] | But meet me halfway. | 但是却在半路遇到了我 | 
| [12:46] | yes. Schultz, Kerry? Yes, thank you. | 喂 Schultz Kerry的? 知道了 谢谢你 | 
| [12:50] | Okay, uh, my patient’s scans are up. | 我的病人的扫描结果出来了 | 
| [12:53] | And, uh, seriously… they’re all beige to me. | 还有 说真的我始终觉得它们都是米黄色的 | 
| [12:58] | W-well, then it shouldn’t be hard to pick one. | 那么你应该很容易做出选择 | 
| [13:01] | – I’m looking for Warren Griffith. – That’s me. | – 我要找Warren Griffith – 是我 | 
| [13:05] | I feel kind of queasy. | 我觉得有点儿恶心 | 
| [13:06] | You’ve got a little fever. That may be why. | 大概是因为你有些发烧了 | 
| [13:08] | You got hit the hardest. | 你是被击的最严重的 | 
| [13:09] | Looks like it went into your neck and came out your foot. | 电流击中了你的脖子然后从你的脚离开体内 | 
| [13:11] | And you’re saying it bounced off me and hit everyone else? | 这是说闪电最先击中了我 然后才传到别人身上的吗 | 
| [13:14] | I took out the whole team? | 是我让大家受伤的? | 
| [13:15] | It’s not like it’s your fault. | 这不是你的错 | 
| [13:17] | It kinda feels that way. I don’t remember any of it. | 我觉得是 我什么都不记得了 | 
| [13:21] | How about my friend Kerry? Is she okay? | 我的朋友Kerry呢 她怎么样了 | 
| [13:22] | She’s wondering the same thing about you. | 她也在担心你 | 
| [13:24] | She what? She asked about me? | 你说什么 她在担心我吗 | 
| [13:28] | Specifically? | 我一个人而已吗 | 
| [13:30] | Well, what did she say? | 她都说了些什么 | 
| [13:31] | Are you people in junior high? | 你们是高中生吗 | 
| [13:33] | I almost told her. I tried to. I… | 我差一点儿就告诉她了 我试过了 | 
| [13:36] | – I’m gonna tell her. – What are you talking about? | – 我…我一定会告诉她的 – 你在说什么 | 
| [13:38] | Kerry. I tried to tell her I-I love her, but her… | 我是说Kerry 我刚刚试着向她告白了 | 
| [13:41] | her ears are all messed up and… | 但是她 她的耳朵听不清 所以… | 
| [13:43] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You gotta sit down. | 你得坐下 | 
| [13:44] | – Where are you going? – I gotta tell her. I get to tell her. | – 你在干什么 – 我要告诉她 我得告诉她 | 
| [13:46] | G-guys, look, leave her alone. All right? She could have died out there. | 听着 伙计们 不要去打扰她 她刚刚差点儿就死了 | 
| [13:51] | And besides, she’s, like, mine. | 而且 她是…我的 | 
| [13:54] | – No, I’ve been working up to this for a year. – No, no, no, you’ve gotta sit. | – 我为这一天已经等了一年了 – 不行 你赶快过来坐下 | 
| [13:56] | She’s mine, and I love her. | 她是我的 我爱她 | 
| [13:58] | – I’ve been working up to this for a year. – You need to come back here and sit down! | – 我为这一天已经等了一年了 – 你赶快过来坐下 | 
| [14:00] | Popular girl. | 受欢迎的女孩哟 | 
| [14:02] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你 | 
| [14:03] | Yep, C.T. looks clear. No damage to your spine. | CT扫描结果显示你没事 你的脊椎没有受损 | 
| [14:06] | – Which means I can go? – It means you should observe her. | – 这代表我可以走了吗 – 这代表你得在这儿守着她 | 
| [14:15] | Guys, you can’t be in here. | 伙计们 你们不能进来 | 
| [14:17] | Everybody, shut up. Shut up. | 所有人都安静 都闭嘴 | 
| [14:25] | Okay, Warren. You talk. | 好了 Warren你说吧 | 
| [14:30] | Kerry, I… | Kerry 我… | 
| [14:37] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God! – Page Bailey! | – 天啊 天啊 天啊 – 通知Bailey | 
| [14:43] | Warren, you have a perforation… a hole… somewhere in your bowel. | Warren 你的肠子穿孔…有个洞 | 
| [14:47] | We’re gonna have to take you up to surgery. | 我们要送你去做手术 | 
| [14:49] | Tell Kerry I’m sorry. | 告诉Kerry 我很抱歉 | 
| [14:50] | Tell her I’m sorry I hit her with lightning. | 我很抱歉自己让闪电传到她了 | 
| [14:52] | Hey, don’t you worry. | 嘿 别担心 | 
| [14:53] | No, she’s just the sweetest, funniest… she’s just… | 她是我见过的最可爱的 最幽默的… 她是那么的… | 
| [14:56] | – just please make sure she’s okay. – Okay. We will. | 请你们一定要让她好起来 | 
| [14:58] | We’re gonna take care of you now. | 我们会的 不过我们现在要为你进行治疗 | 
| [15:00] | All right, who do I have? Who’s free? | 好吧 现在谁有空 | 
| [15:02] | – I’m free. I’m good. I’ll go. – He’s my patient. I’ll take him. | – 我有空 让我来吧 – 他是我的病人 应该由我来负责 | 
| [15:07] | Book an O.R. you can observe. | 去定一间手术室 然后你可以在一旁看着 | 
| [15:09] | I’m fine, and I’m free. | 我有空 让我来吧 | 
| [15:12] | – B… what are you doing? – Nothing. | – 你在干什么 – 什么也没干 | 
| [15:15] | – Other Grey, are you free to scrub in? – Absolutely. | – Grey 你现在有空对吧 – 有 | 
| [15:18] | I… I’m available, | 让我来吧 | 
| [15:19] | ’cause you haven’t been cleared for surgery, right? | 你还没有被允许做手术 对吧 | 
| [15:21] | April, if we’re gonna be friends… you have to stop doing that. | April 如果你还想继续跟我做朋友 那么现在就住嘴 | 
| [15:25] | Sorry. Habit. | 不好意思 那是我的习惯 | 
| [15:26] | – I’m standing right here. – Kepner, go prep him. | – 你在无视我 – Kepner 去做手术前的准备工作 | 
| [15:29] | – Okay. – I’ll see you up there. | – 好 – 手术室见 | 
| [15:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [15:33] | Well, great. Then you can keep an eye on Kerry. | 太好了 你可以继续看着Kerry | 
| [15:37] | I’ll resect both atria… | 我会切除她的心房… | 
| [15:39] | and build new ones out of bovine pericardium. | 然后用牛心包重新培育新的心房 | 
| [15:43] | And during reconstruction, Dr. Hunt will stay with Linda, | 在心房重建的过程中 Linda将由Hunt医生负责 | 
| [15:46] | using a human donor aorta to prepare the vessels for reimplantation. | 他将利用他人捐献的大动脉 为病人做好接受再植的准备 | 
| [15:50] | – And all of this in just four hours? – We have to be fast. | – 这一切都要在四小时内完成吗 – 我们得动作快些才行 | 
| [15:55] | – We all set? – Let’s go. | – 大家都准备好了吗 – 开始吧 | 
| [15:56] | All right. Prep her and page me when she’s ready. | 好了 为她做好手术准备 准备好后通知我 | 
| [16:03] | Cristina. | |
| [16:05] | Are you excited? | 你激动吗 | 
| [16:08] | Yes, absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [16:09] | Good. Good. | 很好 那就好 | 
| [16:21] | The fear of going back in is worse than actually doing it. | 要克服重新回到参与手术的恐惧 比真正执行手术还要难 | 
| [16:25] | It’s just getting back on the horse is all it is. | 这对你来说应该像是 骑士回到马背上一样简单 | 
| [16:40] | This is one hell of a honeymoon, right? | 这算是我们蜜月的一部分 对吧 | 
| [16:49] | Incision looks great. | 切口处理的很好 | 
| [16:51] | Hey, I hear you and Torres are shacking up. | 嘿 我听说你和Torres开始同居了 | 
| [16:54] | yeah. | 是的 | 
| [16:56] | Do I sound more excited than you? | 为什么你听起来还没有我兴奋 | 
| [16:57] | No, no. I am. I am. | 不 我很兴奋 | 
| [17:00] | How’s it going with the hot, hot trauma counselor? | 与性感的心理医生约会的感觉如何 | 
| [17:04] | I have to say… | 我必须承认 | 
| [17:07] | It’s great. | 感觉太棒了 | 
| [17:08] | The conversation never stops, | 我们之间永远都有说不完的话 | 
| [17:11] | and I feel, um… | 我觉得… | 
| [17:14] | I don’t know. I feel good whenever I see him. | 我不知道该怎么形容 每次见到他我都觉得很开心 | 
| [17:18] | No heart murmur. Good girl. | 很好 心脏没有杂音 | 
| [17:19] | What do you talk about? What’s he like? | 刚刚说到哪了 他是个怎么样的人呢 | 
| [17:21] | He’s, um… well, he likes to, uh… | 他是一个…这么说吧 他是一个… | 
| [17:26] | I guess I-I mostly talk, and he mostly listens. | 大多数情况下 都是我说他听 | 
| [17:31] | He’s… he’s an amazingly good listener. | 他是个很好的倾听者 | 
| [17:34] | Well, he should be. It’s what he gets paid for. | 他应该是 那是他的专业 | 
| [17:38] | Yeah. | 说得对 | 
| [17:43] | Warren? | |
| [17:44] | You love Warren? Warren’s bald, Kerry. | – 你爱Warren? – Warren是个秃顶 Kerry | 
| [17:47] | I know that, Mitch. | 这我也知道 Mitch | 
| [17:53] | You guys don’t love me. | 你们其实根本不爱我 | 
| [17:55] | I’m a girl who’s down with flag football, so you think you love me. | 我是一个热衷于橄榄球的女孩 所以你们都以为自己爱我 | 
| [18:00] | Plus, we got struck by lightning, so that’s… | 再加上我们刚刚被雷劈了 所以你们才… | 
| [18:04] | Nice. You made her cry. | 干的好 你把她弄哭了 | 
| [18:06] | Oh, crap. You know, sorry. You know, Warren’s a good guy. | 哦 天啊 对不起 其实Warren是个好人 | 
| [18:10] | He could probably get a hairpiece or something and… | 他要是配个合适的假发… | 
| [18:13] | She’s crying because everything’s changed. | 她在哭 是因为她觉得一切都变了 | 
| [18:16] | Okay? Lightning struck, and everything changed. | 一道闪电改变了一切 | 
| [18:18] | You were her team. | 你们曾经是队友 | 
| [18:20] | She was one of you, and… and now you’re just… | 她曾是你们的一员 可现在你们… | 
| [18:23] | you’re looking at her differently. | 你们却怀着跟以前完全不同的心情对待她 | 
| [18:28] | n-no. | 不是的 | 
| [18:31] | I’m crying because I’m worried about Warren. | 我是因为担心Warren才哭的 | 
| [18:36] | Could you please find out if he’s okay? | 你能帮我看看他怎么样了吗 | 
| [18:48] | Really? | 你竟然看这个 | 
| [18:50] | This is what I’m cleared to do. I’m cleared to solve this puzzle. | 我又不能干别的 但是可以猜字谜 | 
| [18:53] | Don’t buy a vowel, you idiot. | 白痴 靠元音不行的 | 
| [18:58] | Scarlet pimpernel. | Scarlet Pimpernel 蓝繁缕 (海绿属植物) | 
| [19:02] | How did you… | 你到底是怎么… | 
| [19:03] | there was one “c” and an “m.” | 只有个”c”和”m”而已 | 
| [19:06] | Have you talked to Derek yet about the… | 你跟Derek说了那个… | 
| [19:08] | Today’s not the day. | 今天不吉利 | 
| [19:10] | Right. He just got out of the joint. | 可不是嘛 他刚出狱 | 
| [19:13] | Let him ease back into society. | 给他点时间重新融入社会 | 
| [19:15] | You ready? | 你准备好了? | 
| [19:17] | – You up for this? – Up for what? | – 关于这个大手术? – 准备什么 | 
| [19:19] | Teddy’s rebuilding a woman’s atrium out of a sack of cow meat. | Teddy要用一堆牛肉重塑主动脉 | 
| [19:22] | But you’re not nervous at all? | 而你一点也不紧张? | 
| [19:25] | You’re lucky. I get to watch an intestinal perf repair. | 你们太走运了 我得去看肠穿孔修复术 | 
| [19:28] | Bailey won’t let me operate till I get this bullet out. | Bailey不让我手术 除非把子弹拿出来 | 
| [19:30] | I’ll take it out. I’ll cut it out right now. | 我来 现在就给你拿出来 | 
| [19:32] | You sound like a junkie. | 你就像毒瘾犯了一样 | 
| [19:34] | What the hell is a pimpernel? | pimpernel(海绿属植物) 是个啥 | 
| [19:37] | Kerry wants to know how Warren’s doing? | Kerry想知道Warren怎么样了 | 
| [19:38] | Intestinal perf. Going to surgery. | 肠穿孔 马上手术 | 
| [19:43] | I’m never gonna operate again. | 我再也没法做手术了 | 
| [19:44] | Everyone thinks I’m gonna carve my initials into a patient. | 每个人都觉得我会在病人身上刺名字 | 
| [19:47] | I’ll never operate again because one man thinks I’m crazy. | 我也不能手术了 因为一个男人觉得我疯了 | 
| [19:50] | Hey, guys, look at this. Look at this. | 嘿 大家看看这个 | 
| [19:51] | A bystander’s cell phone captured the shocking end | 今晨在Lawton公园 一群人在练习腰旗橄榄球时遭遇雷击 | 
| [19:53] | to a flag football practice in Lawton park this morning. | |
| [19:57] | – God! – Oh, my… | – 噢 老天 – 噢 | 
| [19:59] | We’ve got that amazing footage, | 正在播放的正是这令人震惊的一幕 | 
| [20:00] | plus all your news traffic and weather, coming up after this. | 接下来是路况新闻以及天气情况 | 
| [20:03] | Oh, my God. She never saw it coming. | 天哪 她没看到 | 
| [20:07] | No. No. No, no, no. | 完了 完了 完了 | 
| [20:11] | $50 says she’s back in the cuckoo’s next by lunch. | 我出50块 赌她中午的时候 又回到疯疯癫癫的状态了 | 
| [20:19] | Hey, how was your night in jail? | 你的监狱一夜过得好吗 | 
| [20:20] | You shank someone right off the b? | 是不是很快就断背了? | 
| [20:22] | You gotta let the other cons know not to mess with you. | 你要让狱友们知道怕你 | 
| [20:24] | That’s not funny. They almost charged me with reckless endangerment. | 一点也不好玩 警方差点以危害他人安全罪起诉我 | 
| [20:27] | I’m sorry. What? | 你说什么 | 
| [20:29] | You mean that’s where you’ve been all morning, | 你一上午没来是因为这个? | 
| [20:31] | – in jail for reckless endangerment? – Nobody was endangered. | – 因为危害他人安全被关在警局? – 我谁也没危害 | 
| [20:34] | I can’t have this, Derek. I won’t. Now… | 我接受不了 Derek 听着… | 
| [20:36] | Have you ever been over 120 miles an hour before? | 你开过120迈的速度吗 | 
| [20:38] | Richard, have you ever been over 80? | Richard 你开过80迈没有 | 
| [20:40] | It’s fun. It’s really fun. | 很有意思的 太爽了 | 
| [20:42] | I mean, especially when you go through a corner like that at that speed, and… | 尤其是以那种速度过弯的时候 | 
| [20:44] | and you’re not sure if the rear end’s gonna stick or not, | 你也不确定是否会甩尾 | 
| [20:46] | and you lose control, and that you put the throttle down, | 你没法控制 于是踩下刹车 | 
| [20:48] | and the car corrects a little bit, and you take it to the limit | 车子稍微稳了一些 你把速度提到了极致 | 
| [20:51] | and you don’t lose control, you just grab it. | 却又游刃有余 | 
| [20:53] | Have you ever done it? | 你试过吗 | 
| [20:55] | no, Derek, no. | 没有 Derek 没试过 | 
| [20:56] | You want to? I’ll take you. | 你想体验下不 下次带上你 | 
| [20:58] | You should. | 值得一试 真的很不错 | 
| [21:00] | – It’s… really great. – Let’s go right now. Let’s do it. Come on. | 我们现在就去 马上体验下 | 
| [21:04] | – I’d like that. – Yeah? Right? Good. We’re going. | – 我好像亲身试试 – 是吗 太好了 我们这就出发 | 
| [21:07] | – You need to help me. I need your help. – Hey. What? Okay. | – 你必须帮帮我 – 怎么了 没问题 | 
| [21:09] | She’s paralyzed, and it’s not gonna go away. | 她会瘫痪的 她不会好起来的 | 
| [21:11] | – She’s not gonna get any better. – Lexie, hold on. You’re all right. | – 她不会好起来的 – Lexie 等下 你不是很好吗 | 
| [21:13] | No, n-not me. It’s Kerry Schultz. She got hit outta nowhere, | 不是我 我说的是Kerry Schultz 她没有被闪电击中 | 
| [21:15] | and it’s not gonna get any better. I need you to listen to me. | 不会就这么好转的 你听我说 | 
| [21:18] | Look, this has nothing to do with that. She’s… | 听着 这没有关系 她只是… | 
| [21:20] | No, just shut up and please listen to me. | 闭嘴 听我说 | 
| [21:24] | Make sure she’s all right. | 照顾好她 | 
| [21:26] | I’m trying. | 我尽力 | 
| [21:34] | 120 miles an hour. | 120迈啊~ | 
| [21:39] | I’m glad you’re back, | 很高兴你能来 | 
| [21:40] | that we’re gonna be in there together. | 我们可以一同战斗 | 
| [21:43] | It makes me a little less freaked out is what I’m saying. | 我的意思是 我没那么紧张了 | 
| [21:49] | Is this gonna become a thing… | 就因为我们差点一起被枪毙… | 
| [21:52] | you sharing all your sad, scared feelings | 于是你就开始向我 | 
| [21:55] | because we almost got shot together? | 分享你的恐惧? | 
| [21:57] | There it is. | 这才像你说的话 | 
| [21:59] | Now I know you’re back. | 我知道你准备好了 | 
| [22:06] | This boy got it bad. Okay, throw a stitch in there. | 这孩子伤得不轻 缝合一下 | 
| [22:10] | Suction. | 吸管 | 
| [22:17] | Staph infection, which causes cellulitis, | 葡萄球菌感染 引发蜂窝组织炎 脓肿 | 
| [22:21] | an abscess, possibly MRSA, | |
| [22:24] | which could lead to sepsis and death. | 后者可能导致败血症以及死亡 | 
| [22:27] | I’m sorry. Where are you seeing all of this? | 等一下 哪里有这些 | 
| [22:28] | In Dr. Karev’s chest if he doesn’t have that bullet removed. | 在Karev医生的胸腔里 只要子弹不除就有危险 | 
| [22:31] | I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. | 时候未到而已 | 
| [22:34] | – Can I leave now? – No, you can stand right there | – 我啥时可以走 – 没门 你就站在那里 | 
| [22:36] | to make sure you don’t get into anyone else’s O.R., | 这样就没法乱跑了 | 
| [22:39] | not until you’re lead-free. | 除非你把子弹取出来 | 
| [22:46] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [22:48] | The heart is ready. | 心脏准备完毕 | 
| [22:50] | Okay. Here we go. | 很好 开始吧 | 
| [22:53] | Start the clock. Dr. Yang… | 开始计时 Yang医生… | 
| [22:56] | Take the heart, please. | 请取出心脏 | 
| [23:08] | Badass. | 羡慕嫉妒恨! | 
| [23:18] | All right. Here we go. | 好的 我们开始吧 | 
| [23:21] | Excising the right atrium. | 按摩右心房 | 
| [23:27] | Welcome back, Dr. Yang. | 欢迎回来 Yang医生 | 
| [23:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:32] | See? You went down before the lightning even struck. | 看到没 在闪电劈下之前你就倒了 | 
| [23:35] | Oh, my God. Warren. | 天哪 是Warren | 
| [23:36] | I never even saw him coming. Is he okay? | 我都没看到他 他怎么样了 | 
| [23:39] | He’s in surgery now. | 他正在手术 | 
| [23:40] | Kerry, your new scan shows an epidural hematoma. | Kerry 最新扫描显示你硬脊膜外血肿 | 
| [23:42] | It’s blood in your spine that’s compressing your spinal cord. | 有血块挤压你的脊神经 | 
| [23:45] | We didn’t see that before? | 之前没看到? | 
| [23:46] | Probably too small to see, and it’s been bleeding for hours. | 之前出血太少 现在已经过了好几个小时了 | 
| [23:49] | It’s an easy procedure to relieve the pressure. | 手术除掉血块很简单 | 
| [23:51] | – And I’ll walk again? – You’ll be out on the field in no time. | – 然后就可以走路了? – 你很快就能恢复了 | 
| [23:55] | – Book an O.R. I’ll see you in there. – F-for an actual surgery? | – 订手术室 在那里碰头 – 我可以参与手术? | 
| [23:57] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [24:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:04] | Oh, so stupid. | 我太傻了 | 
| [24:06] | All this time… I never told him. | 一直以来我都没有告诉他 | 
| [24:10] | And I-I had all these reasons, you know? | 我给自己找了各种各样的理由 | 
| [24:13] | And… they seemed like good reasons until we all almost died. | 那些理由都很充分 可是我们差点都这么死了 | 
| [24:17] | I was worried about, what, about shaking up the team? | 我到底在害怕什么 破坏了团结? | 
| [24:20] | It’s flag football. We play once a week. | 只不过是腰旗橄榄球而已 我们一周玩一次 | 
| [24:26] | God, I’m an idiot. | 天哪 我真是个傻子 | 
| [24:33] | – I thought you were in surgery. – Yeah, the guy pulled through. | – 你不是在另一个手术室里吗 – 已经搞定了 | 
| [24:38] | Is Lexie okay? | Lexie 还好吗 | 
| [24:39] | Why don’t you ask her yourself? | 干嘛不自己去问 | 
| [24:41] | She doesn’t need me talking to her. | 她不想理我 | 
| [24:44] | Well, you’re the one who ended it. | 是你自己要分手的 | 
| [24:46] | Yeah, it ended the way it always ends. | 没错 不是第一次了 | 
| [24:47] | I get close to the chick, the chick goes crazy. | 我和女人走得近一些 那些女人就不正常了 | 
| [24:50] | Rebecca and Izzie, my mom… | 像Rebecca Izzie 还有我妈 | 
| [24:53] | I’m a lightning rod for this crap. | 就跟避雷针一样老是被劈 | 
| [24:55] | You’re not that special. Lexie’s not crazy. | 你别臭美了 Lexie没有疯 | 
| [24:58] | She had a crazy thing happen to her, and her reaction was pretty normal. | 她遇到了很疯狂的事 她的反应很正常 | 
| [25:02] | And Izzie had brain cancer. | Izzie有脑癌 | 
| [25:04] | Rebecca… she was crazy, | Rebecca 她是有点疯 | 
| [25:05] | but that was the facial reconstruction trauma. | 不过也是因为面部重塑后遗症 | 
| [25:08] | You’re not a lightning rod, Alex. | Alex 你不是避雷针 | 
| [25:09] | You’re just a guy who’s been through a lot of crap. | 你只是最近比较倒霉而已 | 
| [25:13] | I wish I had a scalpel right now. | 我现在就想切了你 | 
| [25:15] | Junkie. | 瘾君子 | 
| [25:20] | – Time, please. – 2 hours and 42 minutes. | – 时间 – 2小时42分钟 | 
| [25:23] | We’re behind. Dr. Hunt, where are you at? | 我们太慢了 Hunt医生 你到哪步了 | 
| [25:25] | – Putting in the aortic graft. – This tissue is more than I need. | – 植入主动脉支架 – 这片组织太大 | 
| [25:28] | Dr. Yang, trim this pericardium, please. 3 centimeters. | Yang医生请修剪这篇心包膜 3厘米 | 
| [25:32] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [25:34] | – Avery, give me some irrigation in here, please. – Sure. | – Avery 请冲洗下这里 – 没问题 | 
| [25:39] | Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [25:40] | – All right. Are we all right? – It’s all right. It’s all right. | – 出什么问题了 – 没问题 没事 | 
| [25:42] | It was just a tray. The aortic cannula is dislodged. | 撞到了托盘而已 动脉插管松动 | 
| [25:46] | Avery, some suction in here, please. | Avery 吸一下血 | 
| [25:47] | Hunt, talk to me. | Hunt 跟我说话 | 
| [25:48] | I need a purse string in the aorta. | 我要控制住动脉 | 
| [25:50] | Avery, get me some more visualization in here, please. | Avery 清理一下这边 | 
| [25:52] | – Get in there. – Yang, come help me. | – 里面吸一下 – Yang 过来帮我一下 | 
| [25:55] | Yang? | |
| [25:57] | Cristina? | |
| [26:00] | Cristina, talk to me. | Cristina 说话 | 
| [26:03] | damn it. Grab the aortic cannula. Hold it there. | 该死 抓好动脉插管 拿稳了 | 
| [26:07] | Cristina, you are okay. | Cristina 你很好 | 
| [26:09] | Can you get up? | 能站起来吗 | 
| [26:11] | Avery, I need that tissue now. | Avery 我现在就需要那片组织 | 
| [26:14] | – Is it usable? – No. | – 还能用吗 – 不行了 | 
| [26:17] | No! No! | 不要! | 
| [26:19] | Time, please. | 时间 | 
| [26:20] | – Time! – Uh, 2 hours, 45. | – 时间! – 2小时45分钟 | 
| [26:22] | All right, Avery, call down to the pharmacy | Avery 让楼下药理部 | 
| [26:24] | and get another piece of tissue, please. | 再送一块组织 | 
| [26:25] | No, don’t call. Cristina. Cristina, you go. | 别去 Cristina你去拿 | 
| [26:27] | Go now and get one. Run. Go. | 现在立刻过去 快去 | 
| [26:32] | Look, I’ll just go. I got it. | 我过去 现在就去 | 
| [26:38] | The dura is pulsatile. Good catch, Dr. Grey. | 硬脊膜在搏动 学得很快 Grey医生 | 
| [26:41] | Thank you, and, um, | 谢谢 | 
| [26:43] | thank you for listening to me and for not being afraid of me. | 谢谢你听我说完 没有躲着我 | 
| [26:46] | Nobody’s afraid of you. | 没人躲着你 | 
| [26:48] | Mark’s keeping me chained to his service. | Mark一直看着我 | 
| [26:50] | He’s keeping me out of surgeries. | 不让我手术 | 
| [26:52] | Because he’s afraid for you. So he hovers. | 因为他关心你 所以他围着你转 | 
| [26:55] | Other people might lock you in a cell overnight | 换了其他人 可能把你关在监狱里一夜 | 
| [26:57] | to be urinated on by a meth head. | 被其他瘾君子尿了一身 | 
| [27:00] | But it all comes from the same place. | 出发点都是一样的 | 
| [27:02] | * we get so hypnotized * | |
| [27:06] | Oh, you… you-you can’t be in here. | 你不能进来 | 
| [27:09] | But we’re friends now, so I’ll just shut up. | 既然我们是朋友 那我不说了 | 
| [27:11] | Good girl. | 很好 | 
| [27:15] | Dr. Grey, you shouldn’t be in the O.R. | Grey医生 你不该进手术室 | 
| [27:19] | Cristina. | |
| [27:21] | Cristina. | |
| [27:27] | I can’t be in here. I can’t. | 我做不来 我不行 | 
| [27:30] | Okay, so let’s go. Let’s get out of here. | 好的 那我们走 离开这里 | 
| [27:34] | I can’t… I c-I can’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 | 
| [27:37] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [27:39] | I know. Come with me. | 我知道 跟我来 | 
| [27:41] | No, no. I… I can’t move. | 不是的 我…动不了了 | 
| [27:45] | I can’t move my legs. | 我的腿动不了 | 
| [27:48] | I can’t… I can’t feel anything. | 什么都感觉不到了 | 
| [27:56] | F-f-feel my hand. Take my hand. | 摸着我的手 感觉一下 | 
| [28:02] | Do you feel that? | 感觉到没 | 
| [28:11] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好的 你没事 | 
| [28:15] | We’re gonna go when you’re ready. | 你准备好了我们就走 | 
| [28:17] | – Okay? – Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 好吗 | 
| [28:18] | So you tell me when you’re ready, okay? | 你准备好了就告诉我 好吗 | 
| [28:23] | Okay. | |
| [28:42] | Is it over? How is she? | 结束了吗 她怎么样 | 
| [28:44] | Oh, I’m… I’m sorry. | 我…很抱歉 | 
| [28:46] | No, no. No, no… I-I… she’s fine. | 不是的 不是的 你妻子很好 | 
| [28:49] | the doctors are still working, | 医生还在努力 | 
| [28:50] | and someone will be out when they’re finished. | 结束了会通知你的 | 
| [28:55] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [28:57] | Sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [28:58] | There’s no time to wait. | 没时间再等了 | 
| [29:00] | People get struck by lightning. People die. | 平白无故会被雷劈 一瞬间就会死掉 | 
| [29:03] | My best friend got shot, Torres. | 我最好的朋友中弹了 Torres | 
| [29:06] | Why are you telling me to give it time when there’s no guarantee | 既然不能保证有足够的时间 | 
| [29:09] | that time is gonna be there? | 为什么还要慢慢来 | 
| [29:11] | I’m… not gonna wait around to be happy anymore. | 我不想再等待幸福了 | 
| [29:14] | All right. Listen, this is something that you and I do. | 听着 我们经常干这事 | 
| [29:18] | We skip steps. | 我们跳过了诸多步骤 | 
| [29:20] | Okay, I pushed Arizona to have a baby, | 我逼着Arizona养孩子 | 
| [29:22] | and I almost lost her | 于是我们差点分手 | 
| [29:23] | because I skipped a bunch of steps. | 因为我跳过了太多步骤 | 
| [29:25] | But then I went back, and now she’s moving in… | 于是我倒回去 现在她肯搬来同居 | 
| [29:29] | and ruining my apartment. | 来糟蹋我的房间 | 
| [29:34] | Look, I’m saying, proposing might be too much, | 我的意思是 求婚可能太着急了 | 
| [29:37] | especially if she’s not herself right now. | 尤其是 她现在不在状态 | 
| [29:39] | I know who she is, | 我了解她 | 
| [29:41] | and if she’s going through her worst right now, | 如果她现在正经历人生低谷 | 
| [29:43] | I wanna go through it with her. | 我想陪她一起 | 
| [29:45] | She makes me happier than… | 没有什么能比她给我带来 | 
| [29:48] | anything I’ve ever known. | 更多的快乐 | 
| [29:51] | And if I can have a part in… in making her happy again, | 我要帮助她 让她快乐起来 | 
| [29:55] | That’s all I want to do for the rest of my life. | 我想一辈子这样 | 
| [29:59] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [30:01] | All right. Go. | 很好 那就去吧 | 
| [30:03] | Go. Tell her that. But just like that. | 去告诉她这些 不过这样就够了 | 
| [30:14] | Is she dead? | 她死了? | 
| [30:15] | She’s fine. She’ll be fine. | 她很好 她没事 | 
| [30:19] | Can you give us a minute? | 让我们单独待会儿好吗 | 
| [30:23] | * when i see and don’t see * | |
| [30:28] | * sometimes i feel… * | |
| [30:31] | You were wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [30:33] | You were wrong about everything. | 一切都错了 | 
| [30:35] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 | 
| [30:39] | Hey, I heard about Cristina. Is she all right? | 我听说Cristina的事了 她还好吗 | 
| [30:41] | No, she’s not all right. No one’s all right. | 她不好 大家都不好 | 
| [30:43] | And that idiot is clearing everyone for surgery like they’re fine, | 那个白痴同意让所有人去做手术 | 
| [30:45] | – and they’re not fine. – Stop. Stop. I need to talk to you. | – 好像他们都没事 其实都没恢复过来 – 好了 我有话要跟你说 | 
| [30:47] | Just leave it alone, Derek. It was one night in jail. | 别再提了 Derek 只不过是在监狱呆了一晚上 | 
| [30:49] | You drive too fast. Just forget about it. | 你超速了 别再想了 | 
| [30:51] | I don’t want to talk about that. Don’t worry about that. | 我想说的不是那个 那个不用担心 | 
| [30:53] | Don’t worry about it? All I do is worry all the time. | 不用担心? 我永远都在担心 | 
| [30:56] | I spend every minute of every day worrying | 我每一刻每一秒都在担心 | 
| [30:58] | that I’m gonna get a phone call that you’ve wrapped your car around a pole. | 我会接到一个电话 说你的车被压扁了 | 
| [31:02] | That’s why I left you in jail, so that just for a little while, | 所以才把你留在监狱 哪怕有那么一小会儿 | 
| [31:05] | I would know that you weren’t dying like you were dying on that table. | 我知道你不会像在手术台上那样死去 | 
| [31:08] | That’s what I think about every time you pull out of the driveway. | 每当你开车出去时 这些就是我所想的 | 
| [31:12] | I’m right here. I’m okay. | 我就在这里 我没事 | 
| [31:17] | We’re okay. | 我们都很好 | 
| [31:21] | I was pregnant… that day. | 那天我怀孕了 | 
| [31:24] | I was pregnant, and I lost it. | 我怀孕了 然后流产了 | 
| [31:35] | You didn’t say anything. | 你从来没提过 | 
| [31:39] | I coulda helped you. | 我可以帮你的 | 
| [31:40] | If you want to help me, your driving is something you can control. | 如果你真想帮忙 麻烦你开车小心点 | 
| [31:43] | Just do that. Just do that. | 做到这个就够了 这就够了 | 
| [31:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 | 
| [31:51] | * i see that time will bear us all away* | |
| [31:55] | What happened in the O.R., we couldn’t have seen that. | 手术室里发生的事 完全没法预料 | 
| [32:04] | I-I can’t… | 我…不能… | 
| [32:07] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 | 
| [32:09] | – You said I could do it. – I know. I know. | – 你说我可以的 – 我知道 我说过 | 
| [32:12] | I… I thought you were ready. | 我以为你准备好了 | 
| [32:16] | You’ve never not been ready. | 你一直都准备好的 | 
| [32:22] | Cristina, I know what you’re feeling. | Cristina 我知道你的感受 | 
| [32:24] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么感觉都没有 | 
| [32:28] | I can’t be in there. | 我不能进手术室 | 
| [32:30] | And if I can’t be in there, | 可如果我不能进手术室 | 
| [32:32] | I don’t know where I’m supposed to be. | 我还能去哪儿 | 
| [32:34] | You’re supposed to be here. You’re my wife. | 你可以在我身边 我们是夫妻了 | 
| [32:36] | You can just be here. | 你可以就呆在我身边 | 
| [32:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [33:05] | You up for a visitor? | 准备好会客了吗 | 
| [33:07] | Kerry? | |
| [33:08] | Oh, my God. Warren? | 天哪 Warren? | 
| [33:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [33:13] | they… they told me that I slammed you really hard on the field and… | 他们告诉我 是我把你撞到很严重 | 
| [33:17] | Oh, it’s okay. Accidents happen. It’s… it’s football. | 没事 都是意外 橄榄球都这样 | 
| [33:21] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [33:23] | Well, they also told me that I… | 他们还说… | 
| [33:25] | I got you all struck by lightning. | 是我害得你们被雷劈 | 
| [33:28] | That’s… I… that’s… | 那个… | 
| [33:31] | I just… I wanted to say, I’m sorry. | 我想说 对不起 | 
| [33:34] | I’m not. | 我一点也不后悔 | 
| [33:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [33:42] | I’ve been in love with you forever. | 我一直都爱着你 | 
| [33:49] | Dr. Grey, can you please push me a-a little closer? | Grey医生 能否把我推近点 | 
| [33:57] | Lightning doesn’t often strike twice. | 一个人不会被劈第二次 | 
| [34:03] | It’s a once-in-a-lifetime thing. | 这是一生一次的机会 | 
| [34:10] | Even if it feels like the shock is coming over and over again… | 即使能感到阵阵的电流传来 | 
| [34:16] | You paged me? | 你呼叫我? | 
| [34:17] | I did. I have a surgery. | 没错 我有手术 | 
| [34:19] | You’re actually gonna let me near a patient? | 你让我给病人手术? | 
| [34:21] | You are the patient. Get in there and get on that table. | 你就是那个病人 过去躺下 | 
| [34:26] | I don’t need a reminder of this thing. | 我不想每天想起这件事 | 
| [34:28] | I’m gonna carry that day around with me | 我不想每天被它纠缠 | 
| [34:30] | every day for the rest of my life whether I want to or not. | 我不想一辈子活在它的阴影里 | 
| [34:33] | Now they’ve plastered over every bullet hole in this building. | 他们涂上了楼里的每一个弹孔 | 
| [34:36] | I don’t need a reminder every time I look at you. | 我不想每次看到你就想到枪击 | 
| [34:38] | And I’m tired of bullying you, | 每天对你凶我也很累 | 
| [34:41] | so I am asking you, | 所以我请求你 | 
| [34:43] | please, get in there and get your shirt off. | 请过去躺下 脱掉衣服 | 
| [34:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 | 
| [34:53] | Eventually… the pain will go away, | 最终痛苦会随风而去 | 
| [34:57] | the shock will wear off… | 伤口被渐渐淡忘 | 
| [34:59] | * …body who does * | |
| [35:08] | * you take what you need * | |
| [35:18] | * i’ll take what i need * | |
| [35:25] | Oh, hey. You ready to go? I, uh, I pushed our reservation. | 嘿 准备好走了? 我把订的位子延时了 | 
| [35:32] | Do I talk too much? | 是不是我说得太多了 | 
| [35:34] | I’m enjoying you and… and this. | 我很喜欢和你在一起 倾谈 | 
| [35:37] | and I feel good when I’m with you, but… | 和你在一起 我很惬意 | 
| [35:40] | it occurs to me, well, that’s your job… | 我突然想到 这是你的职业 | 
| [35:42] | I mean, to come in here and to listen to people talk and to make them feel good, | 过来听患者唠叨 然后安慰他们 | 
| [35:46] | and I just… I want to be sure that I’m not using you for that, | 我只是想确认 我没有在利用你 | 
| [35:48] | you know, and that I’m not doing all the talking and the… | 跟你交谈不是为了… | 
| [35:51] | and the good feeling and that I’m… I’m… | …从你身上获得安慰 我没有… | 
| [35:53] | I’m not treating you like a… like a… | 我没有把你当做… | 
| [35:56] | well, like a… like a shrink. | |
| [35:59] | ‘Cause I’m enjoying this. | 我真的很享受和你在一起 | 
| [36:05] | now you talk. | 现在轮到你说了 | 
| [36:10] | well… | |
| [36:12] | listening to you is not work. | 听你说话 并不是工作 | 
| [36:17] | i’m happy to talk, but i have listened a lot today. | 我很乐意交谈 可是我今天听得够多了 | 
| [36:21] | i talked a lot, too. and so for now, i’d like to say… | 也说得够多了 现在我想说的是 | 
| [36:25] | i’m enjoying this, too. | 我也很享受我们的关系 | 
| [36:30] | * i’ll take what i need * | |
| [36:35] | and, uh… | 不如 我们先别说话了? | 
| [36:36] | maybe we can both not talfor a while? | – 好的 – 很好 | 
| [36:40] | – okay. – yeah. | |
| [36:43] | and you start to heal yourself… | 然后你开始自愈 | 
| [36:49] | did you know that webber went over my head and cleared yang for your o.r.? | 你知道吗 是Webber没有经过我同意 私自让Yang参与你手术的 | 
| [36:53] | we– we really don’t have to–to talk. | 我们…不用…说话 | 
| [36:58] | come here. yeah? | 过来… | 
| [37:01] | yeah. | |
| [37:04] | lexie. | |
| [37:05] | did i forget to clean something? | 是不是我活儿没干完 | 
| [37:07] | no. i just need to talk to you. | 不是 我只想跟你谈谈 | 
| [37:09] | no… you don’t, though. | 不 不必了 | 
| [37:12] | i know that you want to be here, but you don’t have to. | 我知道你想帮我 不过不用了 | 
| [37:16] | – w-wait. i– – i went through a rough patch, | – 等等 – 我遇到过难关 | 
| [37:18] | and you helped me, and i appreciate that. | 你帮助了我 我很感激 | 
| [37:22] | but i am moving out of it, and you won’t let me. | 我要继续向前走 但你却不让 | 
| [37:26] | you know, you’re treating me like i am a basket case. | 你把我当做垃圾箱 | 
| [37:29] | and–and–and everyone is watching you, and they’re believing you. | 所有人都看着你 他们都相信你 | 
| [37:34] | i had a good day today. | 我今天心情很好 | 
| [37:36] | i saved a girl today. i did that. | 我救了一个女孩 是我做的! | 
| [37:40] | i am a good doctor, and i don’t deserve | 我是个好医生 | 
| [37:41] | for people to think that i am anything less than that. | 别人用那种眼神看我 我很气愤 | 
| [37:44] | so could you please just leave me alone? | 求求你 让我一个人静一静? | 
| [37:49] | can you do that? can you just leave me alone? | 你能做到吗 你能别管我吗 | 
| [37:54] | you got it. | 没问题 | 
| [37:59] | to recover from something you never saw coming. | 从突如其来的悲痛中恢复过来 | 
| [38:06] | * can you lie next to her * | |
| [38:10] | charles was a good guy. | Charles是个好人 | 
| [38:12] | he was funny. | 他很幽默 | 
| [38:14] | reed… well, | |
| [38:16] | she was kind of messed up, but she wasn’t a bad person. | 她生活一团糟 不过也不坏 | 
| [38:21] | i just don’t– i don’t know why… | 不知道为什么… | 
| [38:23] | * confess your love * | |
| [38:26] | i shouldn’t just get to walk away, you know? | 不该偏偏让我活下来 | 
| [38:29] | i don’t know why we made it either. | 我也不知道为何我们能撑过来 | 
| [38:33] | we just have to find a way to be grateful. | 唯一所能做的 就是心怀感激 | 
| [38:35] | * and say “i’m clean, i’m clean” * | |
| [38:40] | son of a bitch. | 混蛋 | 
| [38:44] | agreed. | 同意 | 
| [38:49] | * in loving you with… * | |
| [38:52] | paint it beige. | 漆成米色 | 
| [38:54] | you got a girl… | 你有女朋友 | 
| [38:57] | you love who loves you back. | 你爱她 她爱你 | 
| [39:00] | paint it whatever stupid color she wants. | 不管她想刷什么烂颜色 依着她 | 
| [39:03] | * …in loving you with my whole heart * | |
| [39:10] | but sometimes, the odds are in your favor. | 不过有时你还有机会 | 
| [39:13] | 50% of marriages end in divorce, | 50%的婚姻以离婚告终 | 
| [39:16] | so between the two of us, | 我们俩之间也是 | 
| [39:18] | you and mcdreamy should be fine. | 而你和梦幻先生很和谐 | 
| [39:23] | i thought it would fix me. | 我原以为婚姻能治好我 | 
| [39:28] | that’s not why he married you. | 那不是他娶你的原因 | 
| [39:30] | well, he didn’t marry me. he married a corpse. i’m dead inside. | 他娶的不是我 是一具尸体 我内心已死 | 
| [39:35] | i told derek. | 我已经告诉Derek | 
| [39:37] | about the miscarriage, i told him. | 关于流产的事 我告诉他了 | 
| [39:41] | you got married, cristina, for better or for worse. | Cristina 不管好坏 你结婚了 | 
| [39:44] | this is the worse part. | 你看到了坏的方面 | 
| [39:46] | the thing is, there will be better parts. | 关键是 总会有好的方面 | 
| [39:49] | you should go back. | 你得回去 | 
| [39:52] | yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [39:54] | yeah. | 是的 | 
| [39:58] | cristina… | |
| [39:59] | * …denied my affections * | |
| [40:03] | you don’t feel nothing. | 你什么都感觉不到? | 
| [40:05] | all right? | 没问题 | 
| [40:06] | you didn’t feel nothing today. | 你今天什么也感觉不到 | 
| [40:08] | you felt scared. you were terrified. | 你害怕了 你吓坏了 | 
| [40:11] | and you felt anger. you were angry at me. | 你很愤怒 你生我的气 | 
| [40:14] | and after what you’ve been through, you’re allowed, all right? | 你经历了那么多 理所当然 | 
| [40:16] | that’s what you should be feeling. i know. | 我知道这很正常 | 
| [40:18] | bee when i was there, i felt all those things, and i… | 我都经历过 你感觉的我都感觉过 我… | 
| [40:23] | i took it all out on you. | 我…都发泄在了你身上 | 
| [40:27] | and you were patient, and you were kind, and you stayed through it all | 你很有耐心 你很善良 你从未离开 | 
| [40:31] | because you love me. | 因为你爱我 | 
| [40:32] | you love me. | 你爱我 | 
| [40:35] | so, uh… | |
| [40:38] | you can be scared with me, | 你可以害怕我 | 
| [40:40] | or you can be pissed with me or at me. | 生我的气 | 
| [40:43] | i don’t care, ’cause i’m gonna stay through it all. | 我不在乎 我会陪你走过去 | 
| [40:45] | i’m not going anywhere, cristina. i’m not going anywhere without you. | 我哪也不去 Cristina 我不会丢下你不管的 | 
| [40:59] | let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 | 
| [41:08] | i had already fixed her before you came, but… | 你来之前我已经搞定她了 不过… | 
| [41:11] | that was a nice speech. | 你说得真好 | 
| [41:15] | if you’re in just the right place at just the right time… | 如果你在正确的时间 出现在正确的地方 | 
| [41:23] | * lead me to the truth * | |
| [41:26] | you can take a hell of a hit… | 就算被雷劈到… | 
| [41:28] | i lost a baby, | 我流产了 | 
| [41:31] | i almost lost my husband, | 差点丈夫也死了 | 
| [41:33] | and my best friend may never recover. | 我最好的朋友或许永远也恢复不过来了 | 
| [41:36] | so i don’t care what you do. | 随便你了 | 
| [41:37] | clear me or don’t clear me. i have no control over any of it. | 让不让我过 我也不在乎 我不想再折腾了 | 
| [41:41] | i’m giving up. | 我投降 | 
| [41:43] | * …with my whole lie * | |
| [41:46] | well… | 这样的话… | 
| [41:55] | that sounds like a good plan. | 就好办多了 | 
| [41:59] | you’re cleared for surgery, dr. grey. | Grey医生 你可以手术了 | 
| [42:02] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 | |
| [42:13] | and still have a shot at surviving. | 仍有一线希望得以生存 |