时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[00:18] | Owen’s | 欧文还在医院 我 |
[00:22] | – Forget it. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Come on. | -算了 抱歉 抱歉 -过来 |
[00:24] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[00:27] | Well, that’s–that’s– that’s kinda weird. | 呃 这 这感觉怪怪的 |
[00:28] | Oh, he’s asleep. Get in. | 他睡着了 上来吧 |
[00:31] | Most surgeons grew up being freaks. | 大多数外科医生从小就是怪胎 |
[00:35] | While other kids played outside… | 当别的小孩在外面玩的时候 |
[00:39] | we holed up in our rooms… | 我们却宅在屋子里 |
[00:42] | Memorizing the periodic table… | 背元素周期表 |
[00:44] | Huddling for hours over our junior microscopes… | 在低级显微镜前蹲上几个小时 |
[00:50] | Dissecting our first frog. | 第一次解剖青蛙 |
[01:00] | Almost all of the surgeons in your program | 你们部门几乎所有的外科医生 |
[01:02] | have been cleared to operate. | 都已经得到了手术批准 |
[01:03] | The remaining cases will be referred to Dr. Wyatt, | 剩下的病例就交给怀亚特医生了 |
[01:05] | and she’ll clear those people when she feels they’re ready. | 当她觉得可以通过时会批准他们手术的 |
[01:08] | What about Cristina Yang? What’s the timeline there? | 那克里斯蒂娜·杨呢 什么时候给她批准 |
[01:10] | Dr. Perkins felt that we should assign Dr. Yang | 珀金斯医生认为我们应该给杨医生 |
[01:13] | to something low-stress for a few months– | 先安排几个月的低压力的工作 |
[01:15] | Research, admin duties. | 科研 或者行政工作 |
[01:17] | Administration? That’s the best you can do? | 行政 就只能做到这程度吗 |
[01:22] | Put her on my service. | 把她交给我吧 |
[01:23] | She’s not on anyone’s service, Derek. | 我不会把她交给任何人 德里克 |
[01:25] | She’ll be in the hospital, she just won’t go near a surgery. | 她会继续待在医院里 只是不参与任何手术 |
[01:27] | Well, you do that, and she’ll leave. | 你要是这么做的话她肯定会走 |
[01:29] | She will not come back to this program. | 她不会再回我们部门了 |
[01:30] | – Put her on my service. – I already tried it, Shepherd. | -让我来带她吧 -我已经试过了 谢博德 |
[01:32] | Well, Hunt’s right. She’s not ready. | 亨特说得对 她还没恢复过来 |
[01:33] | She wasn’t ready before. Maybe now she is. | 她之前还没好 也许现在好了 |
[01:36] | I think we should give him a shot. | 我觉得我们应该让德里克试试 |
[01:36] | Well, especially if nothing else is working. | 尤其是如果其它方法不奏效的话 |
[01:38] | She crawled under a table in the O.R. two weeks ago. | 两周前她缩在手术室的桌子下面 |
[01:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢提醒 |
[01:43] | She goes, I go. | 她走 我也走 |
[01:47] | That’s insane. | 一派胡言 |
[01:50] | If she goes, I go. | 如果她走了 我也走 |
[01:51] | I think they’re talking about you. | 我觉得他们在讨论你 |
[01:54] | It’s gonna be okay. I mean, they–they–they can’t | 会没事的 我觉得 他们不能 不能 |
[01:56] | kick you out of the program for being traumatized. | 因为心理创伤就把你开除 |
[02:01] | I don’t care what they do. | 我不在乎他们怎么做 |
[02:04] | Dr. Yang, you’re with me. | 杨医生 你现在听我安排 |
[02:06] | – What? – N-no. | -什么 -不对 |
[02:07] | I’m with you. | 我跟着你啊 |
[02:08] | You’re with somebody else. We’re walking, Dr. Yang. | 你今天跟别人 跟我走 杨医生 |
[02:10] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[02:16] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[02:17] | Where could I find Dr. Shepherd? | 请问谢博德医生在哪里 |
[02:18] | You have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[02:19] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[02:20] | Uh, could you just point me in the direction of his office? | 你能给我指一下他办公室的位置吗 |
[02:24] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:27] | She has that look on her face because the last time someone | 她这表情是因为上次 |
[02:29] | walked into this hospital looking for dr. Shepherd | 没有预约就来见谢博德医生的人 |
[02:31] | – without an appointment, he shot him. – Mark! | -给了他一枪 -马克 |
[02:35] | Oh, my God! | 哦天哪 |
[02:36] | – Hi, Amy. – You still look hot. | -嗨 艾米 -你看起来还是这么迷人 |
[02:38] | And you, uh, look a lot more grown-up | 你 看起来更成熟了 |
[02:41] | than when I last saw you. | 跟我上次见到你时相比 |
[02:42] | You can say “hot,” you know? ’cause I am. I’m hot. | 你可以只接说”漂亮”嘛 因为我确实漂亮 |
[02:45] | No, I can’t, | 不 不行 |
[02:46] | because in my mind, you’re still Derek’s 12-year-old sister. | 因为在我的眼里你还是德里克那个12岁的妹妹 |
[02:49] | Huh. So what are you doing in Seattle? | 你来西雅图有何贵干啊 |
[02:51] | Uh, Derek’s an ass who won’t return my calls. | 德里克是个混蛋 不接我电话 |
[02:54] | Derek’s an ass who got shot and won’t return my calls, | 德里克是个吃了枪子还不回我电话的混蛋 |
[02:57] | so I brought him a present or a bribe or a peace offering. | 所以我给他带来个礼物 或者贿赂 算是赠品吧 |
[03:00] | Whatever. I brought him that. | 随便怎么说 我把他带来了 |
[03:01] | Imagine how surprised and relieved we were | 想象一下当我们长大以后发现 |
[03:04] | when we grew up and found out there were others out there | 还有不少人和我们一样怪胎时 |
[03:06] | just as freaky as we were… | 我们有多么惊讶多么释然 |
[03:08] | You brought him Brett Favre? | 你给他带来了布雷特·法弗[著名橄榄球星] |
[03:10] | No. I brought him a brain tumor. | 错 我给他带来了一个脑肿瘤 |
[03:13] | Same microscopes, same dead frogs, | 一样的显微镜 一样的死青蛙 |
[03:16] | same inexplicable urge to take human beings apart. | 一样的想解剖人体的莫名冲动 |
[03:21] | Talk to Cristina. | 跟克里斯蒂娜说吧 |
[03:22] | She’s in the middle of a nervous breakdown. | 她正处在神经衰弱阶段 |
[03:24] | I can’t push her. | 我不能逼她 |
[03:24] | In two weeks, my landlord is gonna hand keys | 再过两个星期 我的房东就要把钥匙 |
[03:27] | to a Swedish couple with a truckload | 交给一对瑞典夫妇 他们带着一车的 |
[03:28] | of Swedish furniture, and I said I’d be gone. | 瑞典家具 我说好了到时候一定会搬 |
[03:30] | Teddy, can you… mention it to Owen, like casually, | 泰迪 你能 跟欧文提一下这事儿吗 假装不经意地 |
[03:33] | “Hey, how’s the apartment search going? | “嗨 公寓找得怎么样了 |
[03:35] | No pressure, but Callie and Arizona have a life.” | 不是逼你 但是凯丽和亚利桑那有自己的生活啊” |
[03:38] | “You’re crowding them, and Arizona can’t handle it.” | “你跟她们挤在一起 亚利桑那可受不了” |
[03:44] | Oh, my God. Are– | 哦天啊 你 |
[03:45] | Teddy, are you OK? | 泰迪 你没事吧 |
[03:50] | Andrew’s leaving. | 安德鲁要走了 |
[03:51] | Oh. Oh, no, you didn’t. She got attached. | 哦 不是吧 她动情了 |
[03:54] | Oh, no. No, no, no. You were supposed to be | 啊 不行不行 你应该 |
[03:57] | smart and cool and G.I. Jane. | 又聪明又冷静 就像奥妮露一样 |
[03:58] | I know that. I know that. Instead, I got attached | 我知道 我知道 但是 我还是动情了 |
[04:02] | to the trauma guy who swoops in and swoops out a month later. | 爱上了那个一个月前才来现在又要走的心理医生 |
[04:05] | I’m such an idiot. I’m not G.I. Jane. | 我真是个傻子 我不是奥妮露 |
[04:08] | I’m attachment barbie. | 我是多情芭比娃娃 |
[04:09] | Oh, you poor thing. Come here. | 可怜的姑娘 过来 |
[04:14] | Come here, come here, come here. | 过来过来 |
[04:19] | You know what would make you feel better? | 你知道什么事情能让你好受些吗 |
[04:20] | – What? – Telling Owen to get off his ass | -什么事 -告诉欧文卷铺盖走人 |
[04:23] | and get his traumatized wife out of our apartment. | 带着他精神脆弱的老婆滚出我们的公寓 |
[04:28] | Meredith is a much better doctor than me. | 跟我比起来梅瑞狄斯是个好得多的医生 |
[04:30] | – No, she’s not. – I am, too. Sorry, Cristina. | -不对 她不是 -我也这么觉得 抱歉了 克里斯蒂娜 |
[04:33] | Oh, no. No offense taken. She–she is. | 没事 没啥冒犯的 她确实比我好啊 |
[04:35] | – I’ll take my chances. – OK, how about we compromise? | -我倒愿意试试 -好吧 那我们都退一步吧 |
[04:37] | Why don’t you page me when you’ve got something? | 要不等你有事了再呼我 |
[04:39] | I’ve got something. | 现在就有事 |
[04:41] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[04:42] | – Amy? – Well, if you’d pick up the damn phone, | -艾米 -如果你接电话的话 |
[04:45] | I wouldn’t have to stalk you. | 我就用不着跟到这儿了 |
[04:46] | Yeah. Why didn’t you call your sister? | 对啊 你为啥不回你妹妹电话 |
[04:47] | – Sister? – Meredith, Cristina, | -妹妹 -梅瑞狄斯 克里斯蒂娜 |
[04:50] | – This is Amy. – Amelia. | -这位是艾米 -阿米莉亚 |
[04:52] | He’s the only one who gets to call me Amy. | 他是唯一个喊我艾米的人 |
[04:53] | – Um, nice to finally meet you. – Likewise. | -很高兴终于见到你了 -我也是 |
[04:56] | Amy–Amelia– is also a neurosurgeon. | 艾米 阿米莉亚 也是个神外医生 |
[04:59] | Another one? You Shepherds grow them like weeds. | 又是神外的 你们谢博德家的医生都是量产的啊 |
[05:02] | Who’s this, your husband? | 这位是谁 你丈夫吗 |
[05:02] | – Derek, this is Tom. – Todd. | -德里克 这是汤姆 -喊我托德 |
[05:05] | Oh, best of luck to you both. | 祝二位好运 |
[05:07] | No, we met on the plane. He has a probable pituitary tumor. | 不是啊 我们是在飞机上认识的 他可能有垂体瘤 |
[05:12] | Did she say you had spongy hands? | 她有没有说你的手软弱无力 |
[05:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:14] | – Yeah. Were your hands on her breasts at the time? – Yeah. | -嗯 当时你的手正在抚摸她的胸部吧 -对 |
[05:17] | So this was a mile-high hookup? | 这是一次高空邂逅咯 |
[05:18] | That doesn’t change the fact that he’s a very sick man. | 但这不能改变他病得很重这一事实 |
[05:20] | If he has symptoms, it could be a tumor. | 如果他有症状的话 可能确实有肿瘤 |
[05:23] | Not just “could”. It–it is. | 不是”可能” 就是肿瘤 |
[05:25] | All right. Well, this fine lady will find you a surgeon. | 好的 这位女士会给你找个大夫的 |
[05:30] | Derek, she’s your sister. | 德里克 她是你妹妹 |
[05:32] | You can buy her a cup of coffee. | 你可以给她买杯咖啡的 |
[05:33] | I have a lot of sisters, | 我的姐姐妹妹多了去了 |
[05:34] | and if I bought them all coffee, we wouldn’t have anything. | 要是给她们每人都买咖啡的话 我们就变穷光蛋了 |
[05:36] | – Derek. – All right, Todd needs a workup. Will you take care of it? | -德里克 -托德需要做个全面检查 交给你了 |
[05:39] | – I can do it. – Yang’s on my service. | -我来吧 -杨今天是我的助手 |
[05:40] | Why don’t you just go have a good day with amy, okay? | 你为什么不和艾米聊聊呢 好吧 |
[05:41] | She’s a laugh a minute. | 她超能搞笑的 |
[05:44] | Can you hold the door open, please? | 能帮我按住门吗 劳驾了 |
[05:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:53] | Karev, what are you waiting for? Get on. | 克莱夫 你还在等什么 进来啊 |
[05:56] | I-I just remembered. Dr. Hunt needs his lab results. | 我 我刚想起来 亨特医生还要检测结果 |
[05:58] | I’ll–I’ll meet you up there. | 我 我待会去找你 |
[05:59] | This patient takes priori–Karev | 病人优先 克莱夫 |
[06:01] | I can do it. | 我来吧 |
[06:02] | No, uh, Dr. Kepner has a couple of patients in the E.R. | 凯普娜医生有几个病人在急症室 |
[06:04] | Go help her. | 你去帮她 |
[06:07] | Is Dr. Webber going up? I-I need an extra hand. | 韦伯医生上去了 我缺人手 |
[06:09] | He sent me. | 他让我帮你 |
[06:10] | Oh, uh, I thought you were on Dr. Shepherd’s service today. | 我以为你今天会跟着谢博德医生 |
[06:13] | He took Cristina. | 他选了克里斯蒂娜 |
[06:14] | Why? I mean, why? | 为什么 干嘛不要你 |
[06:17] | You don’t think she’s okay, do you? ’cause I don’t. | 你也觉得她不正常吧 我也觉得 |
[06:19] | I mean, she was in the house this morning. | 她一早就在这了 |
[06:21] | Did she spend the night? Because she’s married. | 是不是在这过夜了 她现在是有夫之妇 |
[06:22] | It’s a little weird for someone to– | 真奇怪 她居然… |
[06:24] | April, don’t talk about Cristina. | 艾普丽尔 别管克里斯蒂娜的事了 |
[06:27] | Just mind your own business. | 管好自己就行 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry. Um, I was just– I was just concerned, | 不好意思 我只是有点担心 |
[06:32] | but I will try not to be. | 我尽量克制 |
[06:37] | I swear to God, Jerry, if you don’t get out of the car, | 杰瑞 我对天发誓 你要是再不下车 |
[06:39] | I’m gonna break the glass | 我就砸碎玻璃 |
[06:39] | – and drag you through the freakin’ window! – No! | -把你从窗子里拖出来 -不要 |
[06:42] | Um, look, ma’am, this is an ambulance bay. | 这位女士 这可是救护车道 |
[06:44] | It’s for doctor and patient vehicles only. | 给医生和病人专用的 |
[06:46] | Well, if my idiot husband would ever get out of the car, | 要是我的蠢丈夫肯出来让你们看看 |
[06:49] | you’d see he was a patient. | 你就不会忽视他这病人了 |
[06:52] | – Jerry, unlock the door. – Just take me home, Tess! | -杰瑞 把锁打开 -带我回家 泰丝 |
[06:55] | – This was a big mistake. – Um, sir. | -你这么做大错特错 -这位先生 |
[06:58] | If there is something wrong with you, | 如果你哪里不舒服 |
[07:00] | you should let us take a look. | 应该出来给我们瞧瞧 |
[07:01] | We can help. | 我才能帮你治 |
[07:02] | Really? Can you help me with these? | 真的吗 这也能治 |
[07:11] | Uh, yes. | 当然 |
[07:12] | Yes, we can. | 能治 |
[07:14] | But we can’t do anything until you get out of the car. | 但如果你赖在车里不出来 我们啥都做不了 |
[07:23] | You’ll have to open the door for me. | 那你们帮我开门 |
[07:24] | Okay. Um… | 没问题 |
[07:25] | I need a-a chair. Oh, okay. | 去拿个轮椅 |
[07:31] | Oh, my– | 哇 我的… |
[07:33] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:36] | People are great, aren’t they? | 人性本善 不是吗 |
[07:40] | Real sweethearts. | 真是个小可爱 |
[07:54] | I am so, so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[07:56] | You will apologize to him. | 你跟他道歉去 |
[07:57] | Profusely. | 肯定会很真诚的道歉 |
[07:58] | And you will stay by his side all day… | 罚你陪他一天 |
[08:00] | – Yes. – Even during lunch. | -没问题 -午饭也对着他吃 |
[08:02] | I don’t think I’ll be wanting lunch. | 我觉得已经不想吃午饭了 |
[08:05] | Yes, yes, I will. | 好吧 遵命 |
[08:07] | Fine. Go get Dr. Sloan. | 很好 去把斯隆医生找来 |
[08:12] | Decreased breath sounds on the right side. | 右肺呼吸音减低 |
[08:16] | I wasn’t trying to hurt your feelings. | 我不是想伤你感情 |
[08:17] | There’s a few things I don’t talk about, | 我不想谈论的事有两件 |
[08:19] | and Cristina’s one of them. | 克里斯蒂娜就是其中之一 |
[08:21] | Um, so is there any chest pain | 你的胸部痛不痛 |
[08:23] | or is it just difficulty breathing? | 还是只是呼吸困难 |
[08:25] | Uh, it’s–it’s kinda both. It’s cancer. | 我感觉都有点 肯定是癌症 |
[08:27] | It’s not cancer. | 不可能 |
[08:29] | Ooh, it’s cancer or it’s, um… | 不是癌症就是… |
[08:32] | anxiety about the wedding. | 婚前焦虑症 |
[08:33] | – Oh, when are you getting married? – Two weeks. | -你们什么时候结婚 -还有两周 |
[08:35] | Well, we’re gonna need to get a chest x-ray, | 我们需要做个胸透 |
[08:37] | So is there any chance that you could be pregnant? | 你会不会怀孕了 |
[08:39] | Oh… Mnh-mnh. Not pregnant. | 不可能 |
[08:43] | You’re sure? | 这么肯定 |
[08:43] | – She’s sure. – Mm-hmm. Really super sure. | 她很肯定 -绝对不可能 |
[08:47] | Shut up. | 别笑了 |
[08:50] | I am a virgin. | 我还是处女 |
[08:52] | Yeah. Uh, we’re waiting for the wedding. | 我想把处子身留到洞房夜 |
[08:57] | Danny’s had sex before. | 丹尼不是处男 |
[08:58] | It is important to him that you know that. | 这事对他挺重要 |
[09:01] | I didn’t say anything. | 我可什么都没说 |
[09:03] | – Okay. They think we’re freaks. – No, we don’t. | -他们觉得我俩是怪物 -没有 |
[09:06] | – No, not at all. – No, they think you’re a freak, | -当然不会 -不 他们觉得你是怪物 |
[09:08] | and I’m just very, very understanding. | 我能理解你 |
[09:13] | Dr. Sloan, Dr. Bailey needs | 斯隆医生 贝利医生需要会诊 |
[09:15] | a consult in room 11-35. | 在11-35病房 |
[09:16] | I’ll be right over. | 我马上到 |
[09:25] | Look away. | 别看了 |
[09:27] | What? | 啥 |
[09:28] | – Stop staring at her. – I can’t. | -别盯着她看 -我欲罢不能 |
[09:36] | Her last words to you were, | 她对你说的最后一句话是 |
[09:38] | “leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone,” | “离我远点 离我远点 离我远点” |
[09:40] | only louder. Look away. | 一次比一次大声 所以别看了 |
[09:41] | Maybe she just needs a little more time. | 也许她只是需要点时间静静 |
[09:46] | I’ll try to look away. | 好吧 我会努力不看她 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:53] | Did it hurt? | 疼不疼 |
[09:54] | Getting shot? Oh, you’re amazing. | 你指中枪 我崇拜你 |
[09:57] | Well, did you feel the bullet or did you just feel pain? | 能感觉到冰冷子弹还是只有痛苦 |
[10:00] | I feel pain now because you won’t stop talking. | 我现在就很痛苦 因为你说个不停 |
[10:02] | And we have images. | 图像来了 |
[10:06] | Yeah, there it is. | 你看 在这 |
[10:06] | Dr. Yang, what’s the best approach on a tumor like this? | 杨医生 治疗这种肿瘤的最佳办法是什么 |
[10:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:13] | It’s a pituitary tumor, | 这是个脑垂体肿瘤 |
[10:15] | so you’re, uh, access would be coming in from? | 需要如何切除 |
[10:21] | You go in transnasally. Can we book an O.R.? | 做个鼻径路手术 赶紧预定手术室吧 |
[10:23] | What’s the chance of me finishing a thought today? | 你到底能不能让我冷静思考 |
[10:25] | Not great. Um, there’s some compression, | 很难 这里有些挤压 |
[10:27] | so I’d like to get in sooner than later. | 所以我想尽早手术 |
[10:28] | Dr.Yang, can you book an o.R., please? | 杨医生 麻烦帮忙定个手术室 |
[10:30] | You’ll be scrubbing in. | 我要你参加 |
[10:31] | You know, if she wants to do it, you know, be my guest. | 如果她想替我进手术室 我没意见 |
[10:32] | Dr. Yang, book an o.R. | 杨医生 去定手术室 |
[10:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | Okay, that’s my patient in there. | 那可是我的病人 |
[10:41] | You’re gonna let what’s her face | 你居然让一个这么无知 |
[10:42] | with the learning disability scrub in? | 不求上进的人参加手术 |
[10:44] | Why don’t you just shoot the guy? | 干脆一枪杀了他算了 |
[10:45] | Don’t talk about shooting people in this building. | 别在这幢楼里提开枪二字 |
[10:48] | Don’t criticize my surgeons. | 也别对我的医生评头论足 |
[10:50] | Leave your patient. Go home. | 病人留下 回家去吧 |
[10:56] | Um, Mr. Adams, sometime in your history, you contracted H.P.V. | 亚当斯先生 你曾经接触过人类乳突病毒 |
[11:00] | There are various types of the virus. | 这种病毒的变种很多 |
[11:01] | This one generally causes small warts. | 你感染的这种会长出疣 |
[11:03] | In rare cases like yours, there is immune deficiency | 你这种病例很罕见 自身的免疫缺陷 |
[11:07] | that allows the wartse to get out of control. | 使得疣长满了你的全身 |
[11:10] | We went to a dermatologist in pullman four years ago. | 四年前 我们去看过普尔曼的皮肤病医生 |
[11:14] | They were a lot smaller then. | 当时还没这么大 |
[11:16] | He removed a bunch of them, but– | 他切除了一部分 但… |
[11:17] | They grew back. | 后来又长了出来 |
[11:18] | Then we saw the guy again, and they grew back again. | 后来我们又去找那医生 可切了又长 |
[11:21] | They’re always gonna grow back. | 一直不停地长 |
[11:22] | And that’s why we should just go home. | 所以 我们还是回家算了 |
[11:24] | Well, if you don’t do anything about it, | 当然 如果不加以治疗 |
[11:25] | they’re gonna continue to grow. | 疣就会不停的生长 |
[11:27] | You’ll become completely disabled. | 到时候你就会落下残疾 |
[11:29] | We need to do surgery. | 我们需要动手术 |
[11:31] | You can’t just scrape the stuff off? | 直接挖掉不行吗 |
[11:34] | No. Um, each one of the warts has its own blood supply. | 当然不能 每个疣都有自己的供血系统 |
[11:38] | So we need to cut and stitch each one. | 我们得切一个 缝一个 |
[11:40] | So basically, I’m gonna go from looking like a tree | 也就是说 做了手术我就会从树人 |
[11:43] | To looking like frankenstein, right? | 变成弗兰克斯坦[同名小说的主角 人形怪物] |
[11:46] | Super. | 真操蛋 |
[11:47] | Well, we’ll be doing skin grafts at the same time, | 当然 我们也会进行植皮手术 |
[11:49] | which will help with your appearance and function. | 帮助你恢复面部容貌与功能 |
[11:54] | That said, you’re right, it’s not a cure. | 不过你说的没错 你并不能痊愈 |
[11:56] | The warts will recur, but if you schedule surgeries regularly, | 疣还会复发 但如果定期来做手术 |
[12:00] | We might be able to keep them under control. | 病情还是可以控制的 |
[12:02] | Do you see? It’s what I told you. | 看到没 我之前都和你说过 |
[12:04] | They can’t help. | 他们根本帮不到我 |
[12:05] | So a couple of years with me is, what… | 那你觉得这么多年来我陪在你身边是为了什么 |
[12:08] | A waste of time? | 到头来空欢喜一场 |
[12:10] | We never go out, jerry. | 我们从来就不出门 |
[12:12] | We sit in that damn house, day after day, month after month. | 我们日复一日的待在家里 |
[12:15] | I want us to see a movie, | 我多想我们一起出去看场电影 |
[12:17] | To go out to dinner, | 一起去吃顿晚餐 |
[12:19] | I want to see… people. | 我也想过正常人的生活 |
[12:22] | Um, if the two of you want to discuss it, | 如果你们俩个需要时间讨论下的话 |
[12:24] | – We can… – No. | -我们可以回避 -不用 |
[12:27] | There’s no more discussion. | 不用讨论了 |
[12:30] | You’re having the surgery, | 你一定要做这个手术 |
[12:33] | ’cause if you don’t, | 如果你不做的话 |
[12:35] | I’m gonna leave you. | 那我就要离你而去了 |
[12:38] | And you got nobody else– no friends, | 而且你已经没有什么亲戚朋友了 |
[12:41] | Even your brothers have given up. | 你的兄弟们也不管你了 |
[12:42] | I’m it. I’m all that’s left. | 我现在是你唯一的亲人 |
[12:46] | So you’re having the surgery. | 所以没的商量 你一定要接受手术治疗 |
[12:53] | Got a bronchial obstruction. | 有一个支气管肺炎的手术 |
[12:55] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[12:56] | You think it’s bad if I write my own name on your board? | 如果我把我自己名字写上去会不会不妥啊 |
[12:58] | I mean, I did bring in the patient, | 毕竟是我把这个病人带来的嘛 |
[13:00] | And they gave me privileges. | 多少对我会有点特别待遇吧 |
[13:03] | Shepherd and shepherd. | 俩个谢博德 |
[13:05] | Classic. | 够经典 |
[13:06] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事情了 |
[13:09] | You think I’m gonna let you do to him | 你觉得我会让你诡计得逞吗 |
[13:10] | What you did to my mustang? I don’t think so. | 你忘了你以前对我的野马做过什么吗 |
[13:18] | She’s your sister. I–you’re being like this… mm-hmm. | 她是你妹妹诶 你现在对她这样难道就是因为 |
[13:20] | Because she crashed your car a couple of years ago? | 几年前她把你的车弄坏了嘛 |
[13:22] | I totaled my mom’s car. People make mistakes. | 我也把我妈的车弄报废过 人孰能无过啊 |
[13:25] | Right. When you totaled your mother’s car, | 话是没错 那你弄坏你老妈车的时候 |
[13:26] | Were you high on pain pills? | 你嗑药了嘛 |
[13:28] | – No. – Did you steal your mother’s prescription pad | -没 -那你是否因为无法克服自己的毒瘾 |
[13:30] | So you could feed your addiction? | 偷过你老妈的处方单吗 |
[13:31] | She stole your prescription pad? | 她偷过你的医生处方单 |
[13:33] | Yeah, and then when she went home, she o.D.’ed. | 没错 当她回家后 她彻底嗨翻了 |
[13:35] | She was dead for three minutes. I saved her. | 心脏停止跳动3分钟 是我救了她 |
[13:36] | That’s what she put my mother through after losing my father | 我爸爸去世后我妈妈独自抚养我们 |
[13:38] | And raising five kids on her own, | 而她竟然做出这样的不负责行为 |
[13:40] | So, no, I don’t trust her in my o.R., okay? | 所以 我不想她出现在我的手术室 |
[13:47] | Hey, you paged me. Is everything okay? | 你找我什么事情 一切都还好吧 |
[13:48] | I have to get away from shepherd for, like, | 我现在非常受不了谢博德 |
[13:51] | ten minutes. | 哪怕离开他10分钟也好 |
[13:51] | He’s like the k.G.B. He’s everywhere. | 他就像特工一样无处不在 |
[13:54] | He’s trying to help. | 他是在试图帮助你 |
[13:55] | Yeah? Well, make him stop. | 是嘛 那让他别帮我了 |
[14:10] | Would you love me if I wasn’t a surgeon? | 如果我不是外科医生了你还爱我吗 |
[14:20] | I would love you if you were a plumber. | 你是水管工 我也会爱你 |
[14:26] | But would you love you if you weren’t a surgeon? | 但你会爱不做医生的自己么 |
[14:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:35] | Maybe. | 或许爱吧 |
[14:47] | I can’t sleep when you’re not there. | 你不在身边的时候我睡不着 |
[14:55] | Then I’ll be there. | 我会一直陪在你身边的 |
[15:15] | Chief. | 主任好 |
[15:16] | Karev. | 你好 |
[15:20] | Oh, hey. | 对了 |
[15:21] | Um, can you talk to cristina about getting her own place? | 你能不能劝劝克里斯蒂娜让她搬家么 |
[15:23] | Arizona’s about to move in, and it’s kinda crowded. | 亚利桑那准备搬进来住 那样的话有点挤 |
[15:25] | I mean, they want to move out. | 我说 他们想搬走 |
[15:26] | It’s just, they haven’t gotten their act together. | 只是他们还没开始行动而已 |
[15:28] | And, uh, if I ask her about it, I’m a bitch. | 如果我直接和她说的话 显得我太贱了就 |
[15:30] | But if you ask her about it, you’re her best friend, | 如果你去和她说的话 毕竟你是她的好朋友 |
[15:32] | Inquiring about a healthy next step in her married life. | 还可以给她提供一些婚后生活的意见 |
[15:38] | Cristina’s career is hanging on by a thread. | 克里斯蒂娜现在的事业已经岌岌可危了 |
[15:40] | She can’t look at an o.R. | 她连观摩手术都不敢 |
[15:41] | Without breaking into a cold sweat, she’s a newlywed, | 还直冒冷汗 她刚刚新婚不久 |
[15:44] | And last night, she slept in my bed | 昨晚她是和我一起睡的 |
[15:46] | Because owen was in surgery, and she was afraid to be alone. | 因为欧文有手术 她不敢一个人睡 |
[15:48] | You really want to put her out of her house? | 难道你真的想把她赶出房子 |
[15:54] | Did you talk to her about cristina? | 你把克里斯蒂娜的事情和她说了吧 |
[15:58] | We’re monsters. | 我们真是禽兽啊 |
[16:03] | A virgin… at 27? | 一个处女 27了还 |
[16:06] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[16:06] | Well, maybe she was waiting for the right person to come along, | 或许她只是在等待那个对的人出现吧 |
[16:09] | Someone special, someone who really got her. | 那个与众不同 而且只对她一个人好的那个人 |
[16:11] | It’s sweet. It’s… | 这多好啊 |
[16:12] | – It’s idealistic. -It’s smart is what it is. | -够理想主义的 -不管怎么说 这是聪明的做法 |
[16:15] | If you don’t sleep with ’em, you–you don’t get attached. | 如果你没和别人睡过 你就不会产生依赖感 |
[16:17] | Y-you sleep with them, and then you get attached | 你一旦和他睡过 你就陷进去了 |
[16:19] | Even when you don’t want to, even when you specifically pick | 即使你不想这样 即使那个人是你深思熟虑过的 |
[16:22] | Someone that you are sure | 慎之又慎的在一起 |
[16:23] | That you couldn’t possibly get attached, | 坚信自己不会依赖对方的 |
[16:25] | And then boom–you’re hooked. | 结果 你还是被他牵着鼻子走 |
[16:29] | Graspers. | 抓紧器 |
[16:31] | Is that the mass? | 情况很不好吧 |
[16:33] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[16:34] | Is it a tumor? | 是肿瘤吗 |
[16:36] | No, it–it looks like… A foreign object. | 不是 看来像异物 |
[16:41] | All right. I got it. | 好了 我夹出来了 |
[16:45] | What the hell is that? | 这么什么东西啊 |
[16:48] | – A condom? – Yep. | -避孕套 -没错 |
[16:49] | Wait, and she aspirated it? | 什么 难不成她吸进去的 |
[16:51] | A condom in her lung? I’m gonna gag. | 她肺里面有个避孕套 我都快吐了 |
[16:55] | And her fiance thinks she’s a viin. | 她未婚夫说她还是处女 |
[16:58] | okay, here we go. Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[16:59] | Check it out. Ew. Ew. Ew. | 快看快看 |
[17:03] | Okay, now I think I’m gonna gag. | 好吧 现在我想我要吐了 |
[17:05] | Oh, look at grey. It looks like she’s gonna heave. | 你看小格雷 看她喘的 都快吐了感觉 |
[17:07] | She’s looked like that all day. | 难不成她一天都得这样啊 |
[17:08] | I mean, I kinda wish I was in there. | 说实话 要是我在站在那里就好了 |
[17:11] | What? | 什么 |
[17:12] | Seriously, how often does a case like this come long? | 我说真的 这种病例多难得啊 |
[17:15] | Ew. About as oftas 27-year-old . | 是啊 就像这世界上有几个27岁的处女似的 |
[17:17] | She could still be a virgin. | 她怎么就不可以是处女 |
[17:18] | Just ’cause she’s 27, I mean, it’s–it’s not impossible. | 难道27岁就不能是处女了 |
[17:23] | My wife is sleeping in your bed. | 我老婆昨晚睡在你的床上 |
[17:25] | Yes, she is, with meredith, technically. | 严格来说 她是和我老婆一起睡的 |
[17:28] | She’s sleeping with meredith. | 和梅瑞狄斯在床的另一边 |
[17:29] | I’m on the other side of the bed. That– | 而我在床的另外一侧 |
[17:31] | I’m sorry. Don’t you find that a little strange? | 我没别的意思 你不觉得别扭嘛 |
[17:33] | Did you see “E.T.”? | 看过电影E.T没有 |
[17:35] | The movie? Yeah. Years ago. Why? | 很久之前看过 怎么了 |
[17:36] | Remember the kid–elliot? | 还记得电影中那个小孩不 |
[17:37] | – Mm-hmm. – He and e.T. Had this weird and disturbing bond. | -记得 -那个小孩和ET之间有种特殊的联系 |
[17:41] | If he got sick, e.T. Got sick. | 如果他病了 ET也会病 |
[17:43] | If e.T. Got drunk, elliot would get drunk. | 如果ET喝醉了 他也会醉 |
[17:45] | That’s kinda like cristina and meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯和克里斯蒂娜的关系就是这样的 |
[17:47] | Meanwhile, you and I are like | 与此同时 咱们两个就像 |
[17:48] | The, um, the government guys in the white hazmat suits. | 电影里面的政府工作人员 |
[17:51] | You know, we’re trying to steer ’em in the right direction, | 确保她们两个总体不会出什么大乱子 |
[17:52] | But in the end, we just don’t understand. | 但是最后 我们对她们还是一无所知 |
[17:56] | And you’re okay with that? | 你就没什么意见么 |
[17:57] | I fish. I’m building a house. I’ve recently taken up golf. | 我最近钓鱼 装修房子 还打打高尔夫 |
[18:02] | That helps. | 的确有帮助 |
[18:05] | I’m looking out for her. | 我会帮你看着她的 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[18:09] | So, karev, how old were you your first time? | 克莱夫你第一次是什么时候啊 |
[18:11] | 15. School nurse, back of her car. | 15岁 和学校的护士 在她车上 |
[18:14] | 15? That’s impressive | 15岁 真够早的了 |
[18:17] | When I was 16, she taught me how to drive that same car. | 当我16岁的时候 她教我怎么开她那台车 |
[18:20] | Sophomore in high school, Paul Waxman, | 高二的时候 和保罗·韦克斯曼 |
[18:22] | Had absolutely no idea what he was doing. | 完全不知道他在做什么 |
[18:26] | Junior Prom, Sarah Richardson and Penny Caraway, | 毕业舞会上 莎拉·查理森和佩妮·凯洛薇 |
[18:30] | Together. | 3P啊 |
[18:32] | I knew exactly what I was doing. | 我很清楚我在干什么 |
[18:35] | – 19. – 19? | -19岁 -19岁 |
[18:36] | Mm-hmm. I was very focused on my studies. | 没错 当时我专注于学业 |
[18:38] | It was my chem t.A. He was a whole head shorter than me, | 他是我化学课助教 他比我矮一个头 |
[18:41] | But… man, he was smart. | 但是 人家有的是智慧 |
[18:47] | Hey, April. | 艾普丽尔呢 |
[18:49] | I’m not talking about this. It was a private–private memory. | 我才不要讨论这个 那是一段很私人的回忆 |
[18:52] | What happened, did the guy die? | 怎么了 那人死了吗 |
[18:53] | – Alex. – Oh, did it last, like, three seconds, | -阿历克斯 -是不是3秒早泄收场 |
[18:55] | – So you don’t know if it counted? – No. | -所以你也不知道算不算 -不是 |
[19:01] | It was on the beach at sunset. It was beautiful. | 那是在黄昏时的海滩上 很美好 |
[19:04] | Sunset? | 黄昏 |
[19:05] | – Yeah. – Really? Weren’t–weren’t there people there? | -是的 -是吗 那里没人围观吗 |
[19:07] | Oh, on the beach? Man, you get sand up in places | 在海滩上 全身沾满沙子 |
[19:09] | – You don’t want to get sand. – Mosquitoes. | -你可不想沾到沙子 -还有蚊子 |
[19:13] | – Mm-hmm. Yeah. – Ha! you’re a virgin. | -对哦 -哈 你是个处女 |
[19:15] | – No, I’m not. – Oh, my god. You are! | -我不是 -老天啊 你是处女 |
[19:17] | – She is. – Oh, my god. Do it. Do it. Do it to her right now. | -她是 -老天啊 快 快破了她 |
[19:19] | Alex, go deflower her. Do it. Do it. | 阿历克斯 快去辣手摧花 快去快去 |
[19:21] | It was–it was on the beach at sunset, okay? | 真的是在黄昏时分的海滩上 |
[19:23] | Okay, leave her alone. | 好啦 别逗她了 |
[19:25] | April,the beach at sunset is very nice. | 艾普丽尔 黄昏时的海滩挺美的 |
[19:31] | There’s a gallery upstairs. Have a seat. You can watch. | 楼上有个旁观席 找个座 你可以观看 |
[19:35] | Okay, you know what, smart boy? | 好了 你猜怎么着 聪明哥 |
[19:36] | You can pretend like we aren’t related, but we are. | 你可以假装我们非亲非故 但我们是 |
[19:39] | And something happened to you. | 而你又出了事 |
[19:43] | What is it that you want from me, Amy? | 你到底想怎么样 艾米 |
[19:45] | Okay, can you imagine for a second | 好了 你能不能停下了想想 |
[19:46] | that this is not all about you? | 这不是你一人的事 |
[19:47] | Two men in my family have been shot, | 我家里的两个人都被枪击过 |
[19:50] | one of them didn’t survive it, and even that | 其中一个没挺过去 即使到现在 |
[19:51] | I can’t talk about because I was 5, | 我也没法谈论这件事因为当时我只有5岁 |
[19:54] | and I barely remember it. | 对此我没什么印象 |
[19:55] | – Don’t make this about dad. – We can’t make it about anything! | -别扯到爸爸身上 -我们什么都不能说 |
[19:58] | You won’t talk about dad. You won’t talk about this. | 你对爸爸讳莫如深 对自己也闭口不谈 |
[20:00] | I’m sorry this is hard for you. | 很抱歉让你不好过 |
[20:01] | It’s been hard for a lot of people. | 大家都不好过 |
[20:02] | Now I have an operation I have to go do. Go home. | 但是现在我要去做手术 回家去 |
[20:06] | No, I’m not going anywhere. He’s my patient. | 不要 我哪儿都不去 他是我的病人 |
[20:08] | – I’m helping you. – I don’t need help. | -我在帮你 -我不需要 |
[20:09] | I have an exceedingly capable resident. | 我有一名技术了得的住院医师 |
[20:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:13] | Uh, sorry I’m late. There’s a long line at the cafeteria. | 抱歉迟到了 餐厅排队的人太多了 |
[20:17] | You’re right. Crack team. | 果然 最好的团队 |
[20:19] | Fine. You can stay. | 好啦 你可以留下 |
[20:32] | Dr. Bailey, how can you tell | 贝利医生 你是怎么分辩 |
[20:33] | which is horn and which is finger? | 哪个是角质哪个是手指呢 |
[20:35] | If there’s no bleeding, I’m still cutting off the horn. | 如果没有出血 意味着我要继续切下去 |
[20:39] | If there’s a lot of bleeding, | 如果有大量的出血 |
[20:40] | I’m probably cutting off a finger. | 大概我切到手指了 |
[20:43] | Sometimes this job is very simple, Dr. Avery. | 有时这份工作就这么简单 艾弗里医生 |
[20:51] | I can do that if you want. | 要是可以的话让我来吧 |
[20:53] | She’s fine. Right, Dr. Grey? | 她挺好的 对吧 格蕾医生 |
[20:57] | Right. | 是的 |
[21:06] | What? | 干嘛 |
[21:06] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[21:12] | Danny, uh, could you wait outside just for a couple of minutes? | 丹尼 你可以到外面等一会吗 |
[21:16] | Why? Is–is everything okay? Is she– | 为啥 情况还好吗 她是不是 不 |
[21:18] | oh, no. Whatever you have to tell me, | 不要走 你要告诉我的话 |
[21:19] | you can say it in front of him. | 都可以当着他的面说 |
[21:21] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[21:26] | Gretchen, you’ve… | 格雷琴 你有了 |
[21:33] | Oh, okay. Gretchen, wh– | 那个 格雷琴 |
[21:36] | Uh, what–what happened is, um… Oh. | 事情是这样的 |
[21:39] | The blockage in your lung | 你肺里的阻塞物 |
[21:42] | was a condom. | 是个避孕套 |
[21:44] | Apparently, you inhaled it. | 很显然 你把它吸进去了 |
[21:46] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 哦上帝啊 哦上帝啊 |
[21:48] | So the good news is that we’ve removed it, | 好消息是我们已取出来了 |
[21:51] | and you should be feeling much better. | 你应该感觉好很多 |
[21:53] | – What? – Danny, Danny | -什么 -丹尼 丹尼 |
[21:55] | Wait a minute. I’ve–I’ve– I’ve waited two years, | 等一下 我 我等了足足两年 |
[21:57] | – and you been having sex with someone else? – No, no, no, no. | -你居然跟别人鬼混 -没有 |
[21:59] | Plenty of people use condoms to protect against | 很多人在进行非阴道性交时 |
[22:02] | sexually transmitted diseases when they’re doing… | 为了避免染上性病 |
[22:05] | other sorts of things. | 都会用上避孕套 |
[22:07] | We don’t. | 我们没干过 |
[22:08] | Danny, please! Danny, don’t! Danny. | 丹尼 求你了 别走 丹尼 |
[22:23] | Okay, you see how I’m removing the tumor gently? | 你看到我是如何轻柔的移除肿瘤了吗 |
[22:27] | Not really. | 没怎么看出来 |
[22:31] | Okay, irrigate and suction. | 好吧 冲洗伤口并进行抽吸 |
[22:35] | Good. Good. Okay. Can you see now? | 很好 很好 现在看到了吗 |
[22:40] | Yeah, I can. | 是的 看到了 |
[22:42] | Okay. You should be able to see a little bit better now, | 好的 你现在应该能更容易看到 |
[22:44] | because I’m gonna be doing | 因为我准备要 |
[22:46] | Oh, damn it. Oh, no. It’s bleeding too much. | 该死 不要 出血过多了 |
[22:49] | – The carotid? – Could be. Okay. Backing out now. | -颈动脉吗 -可能是 现在退出来 |
[22:53] | Okay, Dr. Yang, I need you to do some nasal packing, please. | 杨医生 我需要你来做一个鼻腔填塞 |
[22:56] | Uh, no. Um, um, you can do it. | 不要 你可以自己做 |
[22:58] | It doesn’t have to be pretty.Just pack it in there. | 不需要做的多好 只要把这里塞住就行 |
[22:59] | No, I-I can’t. | 不要 我不行 |
[23:00] | Yes, you can. Just do it. | 不 你可以 动手去做 |
[23:01] | No, stop, stop. Please stop it. I just… | 不 住手 请住手 我只是 |
[23:03] | You do it. | 你自己来 |
[23:07] | Pass me gelfoam and thrombin. | 递给我明胶海绵和凝血酶 |
[23:10] | Give me suction. | 帮我吸一下 |
[23:14] | All right. We’re gonna have to open him up. | 好的 现在我们要给他开颅了 |
[23:20] | What happened to you, Karev? | 你怎么了 克莱夫 |
[23:22] | Uh, patient wasn’t critical, so I took the stairs. | 非急症病人 所以我爬楼梯来着 |
[23:24] | Y-you do that all day? | 一整天都在爬吗 |
[23:27] | Yeah. It’s good exercise. What’s the big deal? | 是啊 挺好的锻炼方式 有问题吗 |
[23:29] | Well, the big deal is, you’re–you’re sweaty | 问题是 你汗流浃背的 |
[23:31] | and you… and you smell. | 而且你 还是一身臭汗 |
[23:34] | And you’re not going into my O.R. | 你不能进我的手术室 |
[23:36] | – What the hell’s the matter with you today? – Nothing, I-I– | -今天你到底怎么了 -没事 我 |
[23:39] | Karev, you stink. Now go take a shower. | 克莱夫 你臭死了 快去洗个澡 |
[23:49] | – What? – Well, I thought I had some normal skin here, | -怎么 -我以为这里能找到块好皮 |
[23:51] | – but it’s already starting to grow wounds. – What does that mean? | -但这里已开始长新伤口了 -什么意思 |
[23:54] | It means, Jerry’s not going to get his skin grafts anytime soon. | 这意味着杰瑞短时间内无法进行皮肤移植 |
[23:58] | He’s gonna have a lot of open wounds. | 他会有很多开放型伤口 |
[24:00] | So he was right. | 所以他说得对 |
[24:01] | He is gonna look like Frankenstein. | 自己是快变成人形怪物了 |
[24:07] | Maybe I should go update the wife. | 也许我该给他妻子报备新情况 |
[24:09] | You know, prepare her for the worst? | 你知道的 作好最坏的打算 |
[24:10] | I mean, if–if I were her, I would– | 我是说 如果我是她 我会 |
[24:11] | I would want to know sooner than later. | 我会希望尽早知道情况 |
[24:13] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都不许去 |
[24:15] | Which is fine, because I’m– I’m fine right here. | 也好 因为我在这里也挺好的 |
[24:17] | I’m–I’m just saying, if–if, you know, if I were the wife, | 我就是说说 如果 我是那妻子的话 |
[24:20] | I’d want to know sooner than later. | 我会很想尽快知道结果 |
[24:25] | Later it is, then. | 尽快就是等会儿 |
[24:34] | I need my mother’s engagement ring back. | 我要拿回我妈给的订婚戒指 |
[24:36] | – Can I have it, please? – Danny, please don’t do this, okay? | -能还给我吗 -丹尼 求你别这么做 |
[24:39] | – If I could just… – She didn’t cheat on you. | -如果我可以 -她没有背叛你 |
[24:43] | – Yeah? – She didn’t. | -是吗 -她没有 |
[24:45] | She told us she has a friend named Jeanette | 她告诉我们有个叫珍妮特的朋友 |
[24:47] | who threw her a bachelorette party. | 带她去了一个单身女子聚会 |
[24:49] | – Yeah. – Well, sometimes at bachelorette parties, | -好的 -有时在单身聚会上 |
[24:51] | there’s a section of the party known as the Tupperware segment, | 有一个环节称为特百惠时段 |
[24:54] | only it isn’t really Tupperware. | 只是这不是真正的特百惠[意指塑料质品] |
[24:56] | It’s intimate items, and there’s someone | 它是私密的物品 然后会有人 |
[24:58] | who shows you how to use all of these items. | 向人们展示怎么使用那些东西 |
[25:01] | So the instructor was instructing the attendees | 所以那个讲师指导参与者 |
[25:05] | in techniques for, um, applying a certain apparatus | 如何技术地使用某种东西 |
[25:10] | to something that might s– simulate a– | 类似模拟训练 |
[25:13] | She put a condom on a banana with her mouth | 她把一只戴着套套的香蕉塞到了嘴里 |
[25:16] | and accidentally inhaled it. | 然后不小心吸进去了 |
[25:20] | Gretchen? | 格雷琴 |
[25:21] | I choked, okay? | 我当时被噎住了 好吧 |
[25:23] | And I thought that I swallowed it. | 我不小心把那玩意儿吞下去了 |
[25:29] | Obviously I have no idea what I’m doing. | 我肯定是脑子浆糊了 |
[25:32] | I just wanted you to have a good time | 我只是希望我们新婚之夜 |
[25:34] | on our wedding night. | 你能好好享受 |
[25:35] | And will you please stop laughing at me? | 请你别笑我了好吗 |
[25:39] | I’m gonna love our wedding night, okay? | 我们的新婚之夜会是我美好的回忆 |
[25:42] | No matter what, I’m gonna love it, | 管它发生了什么 都是我美好的回忆 |
[25:45] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[25:52] | Stop it. | 别笑了 |
[25:59] | You got it? | 你能行? |
[25:59] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[26:01] | You sure? Because I can get it. | 你肯定 其实我可以自己来的 |
[26:02] | You know, I do this for a living. | 你知不知道 我靠这个吃饭的 |
[26:03] | I know. I just want to make sure you got it. | 我知道 我只是想确认你没问题 |
[26:07] | Done. Wow. | 完成 |
[26:10] | Would you look at that? I have impressed even myself. | 瞧见了没 连我自己都佩服自己 |
[26:13] | So you’re done. I can go? | 做完了吧 我能走了吧 |
[26:17] | I am done. | 做完了 |
[26:24] | How did she get past her internship? | 她是怎么通过实习的 |
[26:26] | – Shut up. – Derek, come on. She’s a dud. | -闭嘴 -你看她 废人一个 |
[26:28] | She wasn’t ready, and I pushed her. | 她还没做好心理准备 我太着急了 |
[26:29] | Yeah, she wasn’t ready because she’s a dud. | 她没准备好就是因为她是废人一个 |
[26:31] | Cristina Yang saved my life. | 克里斯蒂娜·杨救了我的命 |
[26:34] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[26:35] | I owe her everything. | 我这辈子欠她 |
[26:37] | Get out. | 你出去 |
[26:40] | Get the hell out. | 快滚出去 |
[27:04] | 12 pounds. | 12磅 |
[27:06] | Ebay, here I come. | 易趣网 开拍了 |
[27:08] | – Dr. Grey. – I’m sorry. | -格蕾医生 -抱歉 |
[27:10] | You are doctors. | 你们是医生 |
[27:11] | If you’re going to be doctors, caregivers, | 既然是医生 白衣天使 就要照顾病人 |
[27:14] | You need to be able to handle anything | 就得有本事处理好 |
[27:15] | The human body throws at you. | 人体丢给你的任何难题 |
[27:23] | Oh! Oh, god! | 噢 天哪 |
[27:25] | Look right there. A spider. It’s a spider. Oh! J–no, no. | 蜘蛛 有蜘蛛 别别别过来 |
[27:27] | – Come on. Somebody do something, please. It’s a spider. – That? | – 麻烦哪位赶紧把它弄掉 – 那个? |
[27:29] | Yes! It just crawled right out of that horn. | 对 忽然爬出来了 |
[27:32] | Quick, kill it! Kill it! I–it… | 快点 踩死它 踩死它 |
[27:37] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[27:38] | Oh, thank you. Oh, thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[27:40] | Oh, thank you. Okay. Okay. Whew. | 好了好了 |
[28:01] | I wouldn’t have picked you… | 我本不会看上你 |
[28:03] | To be a part of my life. | 让你成为我生命的一部分 |
[28:07] | Professionally? Sure, | 工作上 肯定会有交流 |
[28:09] | if you didn’t think my field was so uninteresting. | 只要你不嫌我这个领域没劲 |
[28:12] | But personally? | 但生活上 |
[28:14] | We wouldn’t have picked each other. | 我们原本不会有交集 |
[28:19] | But now we’re family. | 但现在我们是一家人了 |
[28:23] | And that means, I worry about you. | 这表示 我会担心你 |
[28:29] | You’re flaming out. | 你这是在自暴自弃 |
[28:35] | And as someone who cares about you, It’s not okay. | 作为关心你的人 我很担心 |
[28:38] | As someone who’s seen a lot of residents come and go, | 看过不少住院医生来了又走 |
[28:41] | but very, very few with your potential… | 但他们绝不及你的好天赋 |
[28:45] | It is not okay. | 我很担心 |
[28:54] | I can barely remember it… | 我几乎记不得了 |
[28:56] | the whole procedure. I… | 整个手术过程 |
[29:00] | I took a bullet out of your chest, | 我从你胸膛取出了一颗子弹 |
[29:01] | And–and all I can remember are… | 我能记得的… |
[29:05] | Bits and pieces, | 就只有零星片段 |
[29:06] | And the bits and pieces I do remember, | 我脑海中的这些零星片段 |
[29:08] | Uh, come back at very inconvenient times | 总是在不恰当的时候涌现出来 |
[29:11] | so, um, end of story, okay? | 所以 不要再提了 好吗 |
[29:25] | Karev. | 克莱夫 |
[29:26] | Uh, y-yes, sir. | 是 主任 |
[29:31] | You laid in a pool of your own blood in that elevator | 你曾在电梯里倒在自己的血泊中 |
[29:34] | And almost died. | 差点没命 |
[29:35] | That’s why you’re taking the stairs. | 所以你才走楼梯 |
[29:37] | Now someday you’re gonna have a critical patient, | 但总有一天 你会遇到紧急的病人 |
[29:40] | And you won’t be able to run up the stairs. | 到时你爬楼梯来不及必须乘电梯 |
[29:43] | So… You and I… | 所以呢 你和我… |
[29:46] | Are gonna take that elevator… | 要一起乘一次电梯 |
[29:48] | Right now, together. | 就现在 |
[29:50] | And you’re gonna stay on it until you’re not scared… | 我要你在里面一直待到不再害怕为止 |
[29:56] | You’re just bored. | 过了这关就好了 |
[30:08] | We’re gonna have to do the surgery in stages. | 我们不得不分步进行手术 |
[30:11] | We may try stretching the skin. | 我们会尝试拉伸皮肤 |
[30:14] | But right now, there’s not enough normal skin to cut from, | 但目前 他身上没有足够的健康皮肤用来移植 |
[30:18] | Which means, | 也就是说 |
[30:19] | We may have to revisit the idea of skin grafts later. | 我们只能以后再做皮肤移植 |
[30:22] | How much later? | 多久以后 |
[30:23] | That depends on how much normal skin we find. | 这要看我们找得到多少健康皮肤 |
[30:27] | About six months to a year. | 大概半年到一年 |
[30:33] | Still, in the meantime… | 那这段时间里 |
[30:35] | He’s still gonna look like a freak? | 他还是会看着像个怪物 |
[30:39] | He’ll look better than he did. | 会比以前好得多 |
[30:41] | But there will be substantial scarring. | 不过会有大量疤痕 |
[30:46] | So… | 所以说… |
[30:48] | I’m not even gonna get a few months | 能让他看起来稍微正常点的时间 |
[30:50] | where he’s gonna look halfway normal, | 连几个月都没有 |
[30:54] | where he might want to go out, | 偶尔想出个门 |
[30:56] | where he might want to do something besides… | 想真正做点事情而不是… |
[30:59] | wall himself up in our house all day? | 整天把自己关在家里 |
[31:02] | You’re both just gonna have to be patient. | 你们夫妻两现在要有耐心 |
[31:04] | You met my husband, Dr. Sloan. | 你见过我丈夫了 斯隆医生 |
[31:07] | You really think he can do that? | 说实话你觉得他能撑到那一天吗 |
[31:15] | I haven’t touched him in four years… | 四年了我没过碰他 |
[31:19] | Haven’t kissed him, | 没吻过他 |
[31:21] | Haven’t held his hand. | 没握过他的手 |
[31:23] | He won’t let me. | 他都不让我碰他 |
[31:25] | I love him so much, but… | 我非常地爱他 可是… |
[31:29] | I need to live a life, and he wants to be a hermit. | 我要过生活 而他却只想逃避 |
[31:35] | And I think… | 所以我想… |
[31:39] | Love isn’t enough anymore. | 我们的将来光靠爱是不够的 |
[31:42] | Is that possible… | 有没有可能… |
[31:46] | That two people can really love each other, | 两个人明明真心相爱 |
[31:47] | and it just… isn’t enough? | 可这份爱就是没办法拴住彼此 |
[31:58] | Mr. Donaldson had a heart attack, | 唐纳森先生突发心脏病死亡 |
[32:00] | so his arteries won’t be quite as clean as mine, | 他的动脉不如当时中枪的我清晰 |
[32:01] | but you’ll get the basic idea. | 但基本原理一样 |
[32:03] | Now… You opened me up. | 回想一下 你切开我 |
[32:06] | – Where did you make the incision? – I don’t know. | -是从哪里开始下刀的 -我不知道 |
[32:08] | Yes, you do. | 不 你知道的 |
[32:09] | Um, when I say that I don’t know, | 我说不知道 |
[32:11] | I’m not making it up. | 不是瞎编的 |
[32:11] | I-I–literally, I don’t remember. | 我是真的不记得了 |
[32:14] | Okay. Well, fortunately, I have some details. | 行 不过幸好 我帮你记着 |
[32:21] | You started here at the sternal notch | 你从胸骨上切迹开始 |
[32:23] | And went south 6 inches. | 向下行六英尺 |
[32:32] | – Okay, you know what? This is stupid. – No, it isn’t. | -打住吧 这太荒唐了 -才不是 |
[32:34] | What’s the worst that could happen, you kill him? | 最坏能怎么样 你杀死他 |
[32:37] | Oh, ha ha, funny. | 哈 搞笑 |
[32:39] | Take the scalpel. | 拿好手术刀 |
[32:59] | Median… | 中线 |
[33:01] | Sternotomy. | 胸骨 |
[33:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:29] | What happened next? | 接下来呢 |
[34:02] | Don’t worry. I’m leaving the premises. | 别紧张 我要走了 |
[34:04] | We were in the back of the store. | 当时我们在商店后面 |
[34:07] | Dad had just given you two pennies, | 爸爸刚给了你两分钱 |
[34:09] | and you always hid them behind the counter | 你总爱把它们藏在 |
[34:12] | In this big crack in the floorboards. | 柜台后面地板那条裂缝里 |
[34:16] | You said you were saving them so you could buy a town. | 你说你要存起来以后买个小镇 |
[34:21] | And then the two guys came in. | 这时两个男人走进来 |
[34:23] | We could hear them talking, | 我们能听到他们叫喊 |
[34:24] | but you weren’t paying attention until dad yelled, | 但你浑然不知 直到爸冲你大喊 |
[34:27] | and you looked up. | 你才把头抬起来 |
[34:29] | They had already pulled the gun, | 他们扣动扳机 |
[34:30] | they had already taken the money, | 抢走了钱 |
[34:33] | but now they wanted the watch that mom gave him. | 他们还想抢走妈送给爸的那块表 |
[34:40] | He wouldn’t give it up. | 爸不肯给他们 |
[34:44] | There was a gunshot. | 枪声响起 |
[34:45] | You… lunged forward. | 你冲上前去 |
[34:48] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[34:49] | I was trying to get to him, | 我想跑到他身边 |
[34:50] | but… I couldn’t move. | 但是我动弹不得 |
[34:55] | That’s because I was holding you so tight | 那是因为我紧紧地抱着你 |
[34:56] | that you couldn’t budge. | 不让你过去 |
[35:08] | I put one hand over your mouth so you wouldn’t scream | 我一只手捂住你的嘴巴 不让你叫喊 |
[35:10] | and wrapped the other one around you, | 一只手抱住你 |
[35:11] | and just held on for dear life, prayed to God | 我死死的抱着你 不停祷告 |
[35:14] | that you’d be quiet and you wouldn’t say athing. | 希望你能安静下来 不要发出声响 |
[35:18] | You were so little. | 你还太小 |
[35:21] | I think that’s what I’ve always wanted all these years, | 我想 这么多年来一直期盼着 |
[35:23] | is you just to stay… | 你能够一直 |
[35:27] | little and… | 这么小 |
[35:29] | quiet and safe. | 安安静静 循规蹈矩 |
[35:34] | But you’re not any of those things. | 但是你却远远超出了我的想象 |
[35:37] | You’re loud and fearless, | 你个性张扬 无所畏惧 |
[35:38] | and it scares the crap out of me. | 这让我心惊胆颤 |
[35:46] | How am I supposed to call you up | 我该怎么打电话 |
[35:47] | and tell you that I’ve been shot? | 告诉你我中枪了 |
[35:53] | I can’t tell you about my pain. | 我无法告诉你我有多痛苦 |
[35:58] | I don’t want you to know that pain exists. | 我甚至不想让你知道我的痛苦 |
[36:16] | I can’t believe that you keep brandy in your locker. | 真不敢相信 你把白兰地藏在衣柜里 |
[36:18] | – A patient gave it to me. – Oh, yeah? | -这是病人给我的 -是吗 |
[36:20] | You sneak in and take a swig every time you see a spider? | 你每次看到蜘蛛都会溜进来痛饮一杯吗 |
[36:22] | Every time I see a spider crawl out of a human limb, yes. | 除非我看到蜘蛛从人的手中爬出来 |
[36:25] | – And it is a phobia. – Mm-hmm. | -恐蜘蛛症罢了 -恩 |
[36:28] | Okay? It is not–Hey. Give me back my bottle. | 拜托 这不是 喂 把酒还给我 |
[36:30] | Oh, no, no, no, Teddy needs it. | 不不不 泰迪要借酒消愁 |
[36:31] | – She’s pathetic. – That’s right. | -她太可怜了 -没错 |
[36:33] | Mm-hmm. You finish it, I’ll hurt you. | 你敢喝完它 我就对你不客气 |
[36:35] | We’re gonna live in a frat house forever, aren’t we? | 我们是不是整天要在这寻欢作乐 |
[36:38] | Hey, no. Meredith’s is a frat house. | 不 在梅瑞狄斯那儿才叫寻欢作乐 |
[36:40] | Our place is just that | 我们不过在医院外找个地方 |
[36:42] | off-campus apartment where the burnouts go to buy pot. | 让精疲力竭的我们放松身心 |
[36:45] | Did you tell him good-bye? | 你跟他告别了吗 |
[36:50] | I’ve kinda been avoiding him. | 我一直躲着他 |
[36:52] | I’m afraid if I see him, I’ll start to cry, | 我怕我一见到他就痛哭流涕 |
[36:54] | and then he’ll think I’m some kind of crazy stalker. | 这样他会以为我是个尾随狂 |
[37:01] | Uh, let’s go buy Bailey a real drink. | 我们请贝利去好好喝一杯 |
[37:04] | -Yeah. – Yeah, let’s go do that. | -好的 -好的 走吧 |
[37:07] | Excuse us. | 失陪了 |
[37:09] | Hi. | 先走了 |
[37:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:13] | You gonna have dinner with me? | 赏脸跟我吃顿饭吗 |
[37:18] | Maybe we should just settle for a peck on the cheek | 也许我们只用亲亲脸挥挥手 |
[37:20] | and a wave good-bye and keep it simple. | 和平分手 何苦大费周章 |
[37:25] | Yeah, that sounds, uh… | 额 这听起来 |
[37:28] | incredibly… dissatisfying. | 真是太令人失望了 |
[37:37] | I like you more than I wanted to. | 我情陷已深 |
[37:41] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[37:44] | And I knew what this was. | 我知道这代表什么 |
[37:49] | I don’t know what my problem is. | 我不知道我的问题出在哪里 |
[37:53] | Well, I’ve got a couple of thoughts about that. | 我得出了一些结论 |
[37:57] | I thought I was the one person that you weren’t gonna analyze. | 我还以为你永远都不会分析我 |
[37:59] | Well, I’m not entirely sure it requires a professional. | 我不认为这需要动用专业知识 |
[38:04] | I mean, either I’m wildly attractive, | 也许 要么是我个性张扬 |
[38:06] | and your formidable reason is no match for my… | 而你过于理智的个性 |
[38:10] | incredible magnetism. | 跟我的气场不够搭 |
[38:14] | Or… you, uh, | 或者说 |
[38:18] | fall for men who aren’t available– | 你爱上了不能爱的 |
[38:20] | engaged… | 已经结婚的人 |
[38:22] | or only in town for a few weeks. | 还是只能在这呆几周的人 |
[38:36] | You’re making some lousy choices, Altman. | 你做了些错误的决定 阿尔特曼 |
[38:39] | You deserve a little more. | 你应得到很多的呵护 |
[38:44] | Nobody chooses to be a freak. | 没人想成为怪胎 |
[38:49] | Most people don’t even realize they’re a freak | 大部分人没有意识到自己是怪胎 |
[38:51] | until it’s way too late to change it. | 等意识到的时候已经来不及了 |
[39:31] | Come on. Just admit it. You’re still a virgin. | 拜托 承认吧 你还是个处女 |
[39:34] | – No, I’m not. – Hey, there’s no shame in it. | -我不是 -这没什么好丢脸 |
[39:36] | -Really? – No, there’s shame. | -真的吗 -假的 确实有点丢脸 |
[39:37] | -A lot of shame. Tell her, Mer. – I, um… | -太丢脸了 告诉她 梅 -我 |
[39:42] | I was gonna say something, | 我本来想说什么的 |
[39:43] | and then I forgot to stop drinking. | 结果光顾喝酒去了 |
[39:45] | Has anybody seen Cristina? | 有人见到克里斯蒂娜吗 |
[39:48] | Okay. So today only one person looked at me like a psycho | 今天只有裸体在大厅跑来跑去的人 |
[39:50] | who might run down the hall naked, | 才会把我当神经病看待 |
[39:52] | and Dr. Bailey screamed like a little bitch baby | 今天贝利医生为了一只蜘蛛像小孩一样 |
[39:55] | over a spider, | 大喊大叫 |
[39:56] | So I’m feeling pretty good, you know, for a crazy person. | 多亏了疯子 我现在心情大好 |
[39:59] | Well, nobody gives a crap if you’re crazy. We’re all crazy. | 没有人管你是不是疯了 我们都疯了 |
[40:02] | Yeah, look at April. She’s still a virgin. | 看看艾普利尔 她还是个处女 |
[40:05] | Yeah, well, Mark gives a crap, okay? | 好吧 马克破坏了我的好心情 |
[40:06] | He stares at me | 他一直盯着我 |
[40:07] | like I’m a menace to myself and everyone around me. | 好像我会给所有人带来麻烦一样 |
[40:09] | – Wait. You’re still a virgin? What? – Stop. Okay? | -等等 你居然还是个处女 -够了 |
[40:12] | Just stop. | 别说了 |
[40:15] | I’m a virgin. Yes. So what? | 我是个处女 那又怎么样 |
[40:17] | It’s not something I talk about, okay? | 我确实对这个闭口不谈 |
[40:18] | We all have things we don’t talk about. | 我们都有自己闭口不谈的话题 |
[40:21] | Alex, you’ve been afraid of the elevator | 亚历克斯 你有电梯恐惧症 |
[40:23] | for, like, a month, but I never said anything | 已经一个多月了 但是我什么都没说 |
[40:25] | because it’s none of my business. | 因为这不关我的事 |
[40:28] | And, Jackson, you wake up every night screaming | 杰克森 你每晚都在尖叫中醒来 |
[40:30] | because you have nightmares. And, Meredith, | 因为你恶梦连连 梅瑞狄斯 |
[40:33] | you don’t talk about Cristina because you’re afraid | 你对克里斯蒂娜闭口不谈 因为你害怕 |
[40:35] | she’s never gonna be the same Cristina again. | 她再也不会像原来一样 |
[40:37] | And, Lexie… for God’s sake, | 至于你 莱西 拜托 |
[40:40] | Mark never thought you were a psycho. He loves you. | 马克从来没有把你当做神经病 他爱你 |
[40:43] | That’s why he stares at you, | 这就是为什么他一直盯着你 |
[40:44] | because he can’t keep his eyes off the woman he loves. | 他无法把目光从他深爱的女人身上移开 |
[40:47] | Of course, he’s never gonna say anything | 当然 他不可能跟你说这些 |
[40:48] | ’cause he doesn’t feel like he can. | 因为他觉得自己开不了口 |
[40:49] | Look, we all have stuff we don’t talk about. | 我们都有自己闭口不谈的话题 |
[40:52] | I am a 28-year-old virgin, mainly because | 我确实是个28岁的处女 那是因为 |
[40:56] | I wanted my first time to be special, | 我希望自己的第一次是特别的 |
[40:58] | and then I waited too long, and partially because | 我相信 我之所以等了这么久 |
[41:01] | I’m pretty sure guys find me annoying. | 很大程度上是因为男人觉得我太烦了 |
[41:03] | I’m a virgin. That doesn’t make it drinks conversation. | 我是个处女 但这没什么可笑的 |
[41:06] | We all have stuff we don’t talk about. | 我们都有自己闭口不谈的话题 |
[41:14] | Oh, April. I’m liking you more and more. | 艾普利尔 我真是越来越喜欢你了 |
[41:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:28] | You’re not on call tonight? | 你今晚不值班吗 |
[41:29] | No. No, I’m home all night. | 不 我整晚都呆在家里 |
[41:32] | Good. | 太好了 |
[41:38] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[41:43] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[41:45] | I could be happy being a plumber. | 即使当水管工我也很开心 |
[41:59] | I– whoa. | 我 哇 |
[42:09] | – We have to get our own place. – Yeah. | -看来我们该搬家了 -是的 |
[42:11] | But no matter how much of a freak you end up being… | 不管你最后会变成怎样的怪胎 |
[42:16] | chances are, there’s still someone out there for you. | 总会有真命天子在等待你 |
[42:25] | Unless, of course, they’ve already moved on… | 当然 除非他们开始了新的生活 |
[42:27] | So what time do you have to be at the airport? | 你还要多久才去机场 |
[42:30] | Not for another couple of hours. | 还要几个小时 |
[42:33] | Because when it comes to love… | 因为即使是怪胎 |
[42:37] | even freaks can’t wait forever. | 也不可能无休止的等待真爱 |