| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | they train doctors slowly. | 他们耐心地训练一个医生 | 
| [00:08] | they watch us practice on frogs… | 从解剖青蛙开始… | 
| [00:10] | and pigs, and dead people, | 到解剖猪 解剖尸体 | 
| [00:13] | and then live people. | 到最后拿活人开练 | 
| [00:15] | they drill us relentlessly. | 他们无情地将我们逼至极限 | 
| [00:16] | they raise us like children. | 就像养孩子一样 | 
| [00:18] | and eventually, they take a cold, hard boot, | 时候一到 穿上厚重的靴子 | 
| [00:22] | and they kick us out of the nest. | 一脚踹出那温暖的窝 | 
| [00:23] | i have great faith in you… great faith. | 我相信你们 依赖你们 | 
| [00:26] | I can because I chose you, I trained you. | 我能做到 因为你们是我亲手挑选的 是我亲手训练的 | 
| [00:30] | i’ve watched you work.u, i know what you can do. | 我观察你们工作 我清楚你们的能力 | 
| [00:33] | that’s why today is different. | 因此 今天必是一个特殊的日子 | 
| [00:35] | the training wheels are coming off, people. | 训练已经达到预期的效果 | 
| [00:37] | i’m throwing down the gauntlet today, people. | 今天就是迎接挑战的日子 | 
| [00:39] | i’ve got a $1-million surplus and one department gets it. | 我有一百万的资金赞助 只能拨给一个部门 | 
| [00:43] | you know what you need, and know what you need. | 你们知道自己需要什么 我也很清楚 | 
| [00:46] | now i want to know what you want. | 现在我想知道的是 你们有什么打算 | 
| [00:48] | and i’m gonna keep the residents busy, very busy. | 我会让住院医生非常忙碌 忙到崩溃 | 
| [00:52] | so that’ll give you time to put your best foot forward. | 你们就可以全力以赴 | 
| [00:55] | – navy scrubs? – attending scrubs. | – 深蓝色制服? – 主治医生专用制服 | 
| [00:57] | you are attendings today. | 你们今天是主治医生 | 
| [00:59] | run the cases, take point, but don’t be a fool. | 全程负责病例 头脑清醒 别做傻事 | 
| [01:02] | if you get in over your head, cry uncle. | 如果受不了崩溃了 就去找妈妈哭吧 | 
| [01:05] | until then… congratulations. | 在那之前 恭喜各位 | 
| [01:08] | you’ve just been promoted. | 你们升级了 | 
| [01:12] | um, chief webber. | webber主任 | 
| [01:14] | sorry. i-i didn’t get any scrubs. | 对不起 我没有拿到制服 | 
| [01:16] | oh, this is for fourth-year residents only, grey. | grey 这只是针对第四年住院医生的 | 
| [01:19] | it’s just a regular day for you. | 对你来说 只是普通的一天 | 
| [01:21] | well, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [01:22] | well, if they’re gonna be attendings, | 如果他们都是主治医生 | 
| [01:23] | then that makes me chieresident. | 那我就是首席住院医生 | 
| [01:25] | no. that makes you our scut monkey. | 才不是呢 你就是个打下手的 | 
| [01:28] | no, it doesn’t. | 才不是呢 | 
| [01:30] | does–does it? it doesn’t. | 不…不会吧 不能够啊~ | 
| [01:45] | the attendings aren’t going anywhere. | 主治医生没什么的 | 
| [01:47] | we’re basically just playing dress up. | 角色扮演+制服诱惑而已~ | 
| [01:49] | yeah. | 好 | 
| [01:59] | – here you go. – thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 | 
| [02:01] | are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确认这是个好主意? | 
| [02:03] | of course it is. we all did it. | 当然了 我们都这么走过来的 | 
| [02:05] | it’s the evolution of the craft, the passing of the torch, | 技术的进化 火炬的传承 | 
| [02:09] | the lifeblood of the training process. | 培训体系的精华所在 | 
| [02:14] | here you go. | 给你的 | 
| [02:15] | – here you go. – thanks. | – 你的 – 谢了 | 
| [02:23] | pray, people. | 大家一起祈祷吧 | 
| [02:24] | we want god in the building today. | 希望主今天与我们同在 | 
| [02:27] | what time are we pitching you? | 我们啥时候向你推销自己? | 
| [02:28] | yeah, is there an order? | 有名册顺序吗 | 
| [02:29] | you people are adults. you decide the order. | 你们是成年人了 自己决定顺序 | 
| [02:31] | i decide whose department gets the $1 million. | 我只负责最后决定给谁钱 | 
| [02:34] | love a good dogfight. | 看你们相互咬还真有意思 | 
| [02:37] | he can be intimidating once you get in the room. | 他很吓人的 你进去就知道了 | 
| [02:39] | – rely? – toh, yeah. | – 真的? – 相当的 | 
| [02:41] | when i pitched my cartilage research last year, | 我去年向他推销关于软组织的研究时 | 
| [02:43] | he was all ticked off ’cause i had a typo in my table of contents. | 我在目录里有个笔误 他一直揪着不放 | 
| [02:45] | y-you had a table of contents? | 你准备了目录? | 
| [02:48] | yeah. | 没错 | 
| [02:53] | what? | 怎么了 | 
| [02:54] | i love a good dogfight, too. | 我也喜欢看大家相互咬啊 | 
| [02:57] | ruff. | 汪汪! | 
| [02:59] | it’s my case. | 这是我的病人 | 
| [03:00] | are you gonna hand me over the chart? | 你到底给不给我病例 | 
| [03:01] | what factors would lead a patient | 什么情况下 | 
| [03:02] | to want breast reduction surgery? | 病人才会要求缩乳 | 
| [03:05] | uh, neck pain, back pain, balance issues. | 脖子疼 背疼 平衡困难 | 
| [03:08] | – hand it over. – keep trying. | – 拿过来 – 接着猜 | 
| [03:10] | i don’t know. maybe she’s a prude, | 不知道 说不定她脑子一热 | 
| [03:11] | uh, doesn’t want everyone staring at her all the time. | 就不想大家老盯着她胸看 | 
| [03:14] | maybe she’s embarrassed. | 说不定她觉得难堪 | 
| [03:15] | no, but you’re getting warmer. | 不对 但你可以去了 | 
| [03:21] | hi, i’m dr. karev. | 嗨 我是karev医生 | 
| [03:22] | mindy gruberman. nice to meet you. | mindy gruberman 很高兴见到你 | 
| [03:25] | i can work with that. | 小场面嘛 | 
| [03:28] | she’s not the patient. | 她不是病人 | 
| [03:29] | dr. robbins. | robbins医生 | 
| [03:30] | so you’ll be on my service, too, huh? | 你也给我打下手? | 
| [03:32] | dr. karev’s gonna be our team leader today. | karev今天是我们的老大 | 
| [03:34] | excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [03:37] | honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [03:38] | quit futzing with the gown. come out here. | 别穿着长袍到处晃 出来吧 | 
| [03:39] | the doctors want to see you. | 医生们来看你 | 
| [03:41] | come here. | 过来 | 
| [03:44] | what’s up? | 你们好 | 
| [03:50] | grey’s anatomy s07 ep05 | |
| [03:51] | ms. radigan, you’re still having these headaches | radigan女士 您是否还是头痛 | 
| [03:53] | and ringing in the ears? | 以及耳鸣吗 | 
| [03:54] | all day long. it’s driving me crazy. | 一整天了 我快疯了 | 
| [03:57] | it’s caused by a buildup of fluid in your skull. | 颅腔积液导致的 | 
| [03:59] | so what we will do is insert a shunt, | 我们会接上分流器 | 
| [04:01] | anthat will relieve the pressure on your brain. | 这样会释放颅内压 | 
| [04:03] | what do you mean, “we”? | “我们”? 什么意思 | 
| [04:04] | you’re doing the actual tube part in the brain, right, | 是你来做手术 对吗 | 
| [04:07] | n-not them? | 不是他们吧 | 
| [04:08] | excuse her. she’s a schoolteacher. | 不好意思 她是个教师 | 
| [04:10] | she talks to everyone like they’re hiding gum behind their back. | 说起话来就像别人都不怀好意 | 
| [04:13] | that’s all right. she can ask questions. | 没问题 她有权了解 | 
| [04:15] | dr. grey and dr. avery are residents. | grey医生和avery医生是住院医生 | 
| [04:17] | they’re very talented. | 他们很出色 | 
| [04:18] | one of them will be performing the procedure, | 其中一个会实际操刀 | 
| [04:20] | and i will be observing. | 我会在一旁监看 | 
| [04:22] | a trainee cutting into ellie’s brain? | 一个实习生拿ellie的大脑练手? | 
| [04:24] | no. | 不行 | 
| [04:25] | i know it sounds like a leap, | 我知道听起来很唐突 | 
| [04:26] | but these doctors study and assist for years. | 但他们已经学习和从旁协助多年 | 
| [04:30] | at some point, we have to let them operate. | 从某种角度上讲 我们必须让他们主刀 | 
| [04:31] | that’s how we make new surgeons. | 这样他们才能成长为新的外科医生 | 
| [04:33] | let them learn on someone else | 那让他们去别人身上升级吧 | 
| [04:34] | who, someone who’s too scared to interrogate the doctors? | 谁? 那些不敢问医生的? | 
| [04:37] | they have to learn on someone. might as well be an old lady. | 他们总要实践 我一个老太婆就贡献了 | 
| [04:41] | you’re my old lady. this should be my call. | 你是我的老太婆 该由我来决定 | 
| [04:44] | i won’t let them move a muscle without my direction and approval. | 没有我的首肯 他们不会乱动 | 
| [04:47] | you’re a teacher, joanne. | 你是个教师 joanne | 
| [04:49] | let the kids learn. | 让孩子们学习吧 | 
| [04:51] | she’s my life. she has been my life for 40 years. | 她是我的一切 我40年来的唯一 | 
| [04:57] | do you hear me? | 你听到没 | 
| [05:00] | i hear you. | 很清楚 | 
| [05:05] | who gets to cut? | 谁来主刀 | 
| [05:06] | i want to get a look at both of you with a drill | 我想知道你们用电钻的本事 | 
| [05:08] | before i decide who gets the shunt. | 然后再决定谁来主刀 | 
| [05:09] | skills lab seems like a fair way to go. | 技能实验室见 很公平的 | 
| [05:11] | competing with the wife? like that’s not a stacked deck. | 跟他老婆抢机会? 除非她突然变丑… | 
| [05:14] | well, it’s a game, really. | 只是场比赛而已 | 
| [05:15] | so all you have to do is win, which you won’t. | 成王败寇…你不会成王的 | 
| [05:18] | i don’t like the idea of teenagers getting plastic surgery. | 我不赞成青少年做整形手术 | 
| [05:21] | if the growths were on his face | 如果长在脸上 | 
| [05:22] | you wouldn’t have a problem with him wanting them removed. | 你肯定希望马上就切掉 | 
| [05:24] | yeah, but i might with karev removing them. | 没错 不过要是由karev来切我就不敢了 | 
| [05:27] | i’ll give you that. | 我赞同 | 
| [05:31] | what happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [05:32] | karev’s about to do a gynecomastia surry | karev 要做男子女性乳房切除术 | 
| [05:35] | on a 13 year old. | 病人才13岁 | 
| [05:36] | oh, karev’s fine. | karev没事的 | 
| [05:37] | he’s done way bigger procedures than that. | 他见过的场面多了 | 
| [05:39] | you two would just rather worry about him | 你们俩情愿为他担心 | 
| [05:40] | than about your, uh, presentations to the chief. | 也不去为经费竞赛做准备 | 
| [05:43] | oh, yeah. i’m not worried. | 我才不担心呢 | 
| [05:44] | the money is going to the tiny humans. | 钱肯定得往孩子身上砸 | 
| [05:46] | no one ever says no to the tiny humans. | 小盆友总是很吃香的 | 
| [05:47] | oh. okay | 噢 好吧 | 
| [05:52] | what? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:53] | well… you’re not gonna cry | 你会哭吗 | 
| [05:56] | ’cause you find the chief intimidating? | 主任可能会给很大鸭梨的 | 
| [05:58] | – no. – good. good. | – 才不会 – 很好 很好 | 
| [06:01] | all right. i have work to do. | 好了 我去干活儿了 | 
| [06:02] | – okay. – yeah. | – 好的 – 回见 | 
| [06:04] | bye. | 拜 | 
| [06:07] | what, are you trying to psych her out? | 心理战? | 
| [06:09] | ortho needs the money. | 矫形科缺钱 | 
| [06:10] | she and the friggin’ tiny humans have all the help they need already. | 她和她的小盆友们早就不缺啥了 | 
| [06:12] | i’m getting the money. let it go. | 钱非我莫属 别惦记了 | 
| [06:14] | oh, okay. | 好吧…. | 
| [06:18] | why wouldn’t i? | 给个不成的理由? | 
| [06:20] | well, because you never prepare for anything. | 因为你从来不准备 | 
| [06:22] | you think you’ll get by on your goodooks and charm | 你觉得你可以靠脸蛋吃饭 | 
| [06:25] | and the brilliance that pops off the top of your head. | 靠急智取胜 | 
| [06:27] | yeah, ’cause it always works. | 没错 百试不爽 | 
| [06:40] | roy henley, 57, was admitted 2 days ago | roy henley 57岁 2天前入院 | 
| [06:43] | with severe wheezing from pulmonary hypertension, | 肺动脉高压引起的严重哮喘 | 
| [06:45] | which basically means– | 意味着… | 
| [06:46] | i can’t breathe for crap. | 我不能顺畅呼吸 | 
| [06:48] | we’re gonna run some tests. | 我们会做些化验 | 
| [06:50] | that should help us decide how to proceed. | 然后决定如何治疗 | 
| [06:51] | you can run all the tests you want, | 随便了 | 
| [06:53] | but what i need’s new lungs. | 反正换肺是唯一解决办法 | 
| [06:55] | my doctor said i was gonna need ’em one day, | 我的医生说过总有一天我得换肺 | 
| [06:59] | but i was too healthy for it. | 当时我还没那么严重 | 
| [07:04] | i bet i’m not too healthy now. | 不过现在肯定够严重了 | 
| [07:08] | dr. yang? | yang医生? | 
| [07:14] | we’ll run some tests. | 我们先做些化验 | 
| [07:19] | mr. henley, | henley先生 | 
| [07:19] | you listed your daughter as your emergency contact. | 您将女儿列为紧急联系人 | 
| [07:22] | is she here with you today? | 她今天来了吗 | 
| [07:24] | oh, no. she lives over in aberdeen. | 没有 她住得很远 在aberdeen | 
| [07:26] | i don’t want to trouble her. | 我不想麻烦她 | 
| [07:27] | is there anyone here with you? | 这里有人来照顾你吗 | 
| [07:28] | i’m a tough old dog. i don’t need a chaperone. | 我可硬朗着呢 不需要监护人 | 
| [07:31] | sir, your–your condition is serious. | 先生 您的情况很不乐观 | 
| [07:35] | it might be time to trouble your daughter. | 不麻烦你女儿 以后都没机会了 | 
| [07:41] | do we think he’s a transplant candidate? | 他会不会成为移植候选人? | 
| [07:42] | do we? | 你说呢 | 
| [07:43] | well, at this point, | 都这样了 | 
| [07:44] | i don’t think there’s anything else we can do, right? | 没别的办法了 对吗 | 
| [07:48] | dr. yang, do you agree? | yang医生 你同意吗 | 
| [07:50] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [07:52] | you don’t know if you agree? | 你不知道自己是否同意? | 
| [07:54] | he’d have to be approved by the transplant team before | 在上候选名单之前 | 
| [07:55] | going on the waiting list. | 必须经过移植委员会同意 | 
| [07:57] | do we convene a panel? | 要去召集委员们吗 | 
| [07:58] | yang, do we? | yang 你说呢 | 
| [07:59] | i couldn’t say. | 我没看法 | 
| [08:02] | he’s running out of time. | 他没时间了 | 
| [08:03] | i say we convene the panel for today. | 我认为应该今天就报请委员会讨论 | 
| [08:06] | okay, convene the panel, and then what? | 报请委员会 然后呢 | 
| [08:08] | i get some interns to order mr. henley’s tests. | 我让实习生去做化验 | 
| [08:11] | on it. | 这就去 | 
| [08:12] | dr. yang. | yang医生 | 
| [08:14] | “i don’t know”? | “我不知道”? 什么意思 | 
| [08:16] | i’m here. i am trying. | 我在这里 很努力 | 
| [08:19] | but taking point right now is– | 现在重要的是… | 
| [08:20] | i am not asking you to be in an o.r. | 我没让你进手术室 | 
| [08:22] | i am asking you to say something, to participate. | 我只要求你说两句 参与进来 | 
| [08:25] | we’re at a crossroads, yang, | 我们必须做出选择 yang | 
| [08:27] | a crossroads where you either get in the game… | 要么重回战场… | 
| [08:31] | Or I tell Richard it’s time to send you home. | 要么让owen送你回家歇着 | 
| [08:50] | imagine–seattle grace, | 想象一下 西雅图格蕾丝医院 | 
| [08:52] | the hospital that made heart surgery obsolete. | 让你今生远离心脏手术 | 
| [08:56] | that’s a… big claim. | 口气不小 | 
| [08:58] | well, if the five million americans | 试想如果能让 | 
| [09:00] | who suffer from heart failure | 全国500万心衰患者 | 
| [09:01] | could simply just regenerate their own damaged hearts– | 彻底摆脱心脏疾病困扰 那多牛 | 
| [09:04] | i mean, it sounds like magic, but it–it’s possible. | 听上去很玄乎 不过还是有可能的 | 
| [09:07] | it’s happening. | 成功的例子很多 | 
| [09:08] | dr. altman, stem cell research | altman医生 干细胞的研究 | 
| [09:11] | is on the cutting edge of every field of medicine. | 在医学的任一领域都属于前沿科技 | 
| [09:13] | why cardio? | 心外科有什么特别 | 
| [09:15] | well, cardio and–and neuro are the beacons of thospital. | 心外科和神经外科是这家医院的招牌 | 
| [09:18] | they’re what put you on the map. | 算是地标式的特色部门 | 
| [09:22] | look, you know what? | 听我说 | 
| [09:22] | you–you can’t give this money to neuro. | 你不能把钱拨给神经外科 | 
| [09:25] | i mean, neuro isn’t even really a-a department. | 神经外科都不算是个正式的部门 | 
| [09:28] | it’s just one strong surgeon. | 只有一个全明星医生顶着 | 
| [09:29] | you’re better off putting your money on to a deeper bench. | 纵深投资才是最明智的 | 
| [09:32] | what do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [09:33] | well, shepherd, he’s like a charismatic cult leader. | shepherd就像日月神教教主一样~ | 
| [09:36] | he’s very appealing | 一统江湖的气势 | 
| [09:37] | and he’s got a bunch of people hiding in his shadows, | 罩着一群小弟 | 
| [09:40] | but–well, don’t get mwrong, he is a great surgeon, | 别误会 他技术的确精湛 | 
| [09:43] | and he can pull off a flashy procedure, | 随时都可以表演个高难度手术 | 
| [09:45] | but is he really cultivating talent? | 可是他真的诲人不倦? | 
| [09:47] | is he taking the time to teach your residents, | 是否肯真的花时间教住院医生? | 
| [09:49] | knowing when to push | 知道什么时候给力? | 
| [09:51] | and dishing out tough love when–when they need it? | 适当的时候关爱? | 
| [09:53] | i mean, that’s the hard part. i-i don’t know. | 这是最难的地方 | 
| [09:55] | maybe shepherd just doesn’t like competition. | 也许shepherd不喜欢有人比他牛 | 
| [09:57] | i mean, he tried to fire me. | 他甚至曾想解雇我 | 
| [09:59] | well, i mean, not that i’m holding a grudge or anything. | 我对他没有偏见 | 
| [10:04] | well, not– not much of one anyway. | 偏见不是很大啦 | 
| [10:09] | i’m, uh, uh… | 我 呃… | 
| [10:11] | well, i-i feel like i should’ve stuck to my notes. | 我觉得还是按照稿子讲比较好 | 
| [10:16] | is teddy saying you could be fired? | teddy说要解雇你? | 
| [10:18] | sounded that way. | 差不多 | 
| [10:19] | well, is she trying to scare you? is it working? | 她想吓唬你? 你被吓到了没 | 
| [10:21] | – i don’t think so. – oh, damn it. | – 貌似没有 – 我x | 
| [10:25] | derek’s got us competingoblem? for a brain shunt insertion. | – 他脑子坏了? – derek让我们竞争上岗 主刀手术 | 
| [10:28] | the egg is the skull. | 蛋当做头颅 | 
| [10:29] | you can break the shell, | 可以弄坏壳 | 
| [10:30] | but you can’t break the membrane. | 不能碰到膜 | 
| [10:32] | damn it! | 我x! | 
| [10:34] | i feel bad for him. he’s kind of losing it. | 他真可怜 我赢定了 | 
| [10:39] | i shouldn’t be in charge of anybody. | 不该让我来当主治医生 | 
| [10:41] | just put one foot in front of the other. | 一步一步来嘛 | 
| [10:43] | just get through the day. | 熬过这一天 | 
| [10:45] | grey! | |
| [10:46] | you broke my concentration. | 你打扰到我了 | 
| [10:48] | sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [10:50] | hey, uh, post-ops look good, so if there’s nothing else… | 术后恢复没问题 如果没别的事的话… | 
| [10:52] | oh, could you discharge 12-24? | 请安排12-24的病人出院 | 
| [10:54] | and his chart needs to be dictated. | 他的病例由你来写 | 
| [10:56] | uh, yes | 没问题 | 
| [10:58] | until after i check on torres’ knee girl, | 等我检查完torres的那个膝盖手术的女生 | 
| [11:00] | turf the window jumper to psych, | 把那个跳窗的家伙塞到精神科 | 
| [11:01] | remove a june bug from some kid’s ear in the pit, | 从一个孩子耳朵里把虫子挑出来 | 
| [11:03] | write some meds for screaming-kidney-stones guy, | 给一个肾结石哥们开点药 | 
| [11:05] | and then deliver labs to my goiter lady. | 然后把化验报告送给甲状腺有问题的女士 | 
| [11:07] | stop bragging. | 别吹了 | 
| [11:08] | i can’t. | 我才没有 | 
| [11:09] | i was born for this kind of day. | 等这一天好久了 | 
| [11:16] | no. | 不行 | 
| [11:17] | stop. | 住手 | 
| [11:19] | seth, no. okay? | seth 不行 听见没 | 
| [11:22] | this can wait a couple of years. | 再等几年 | 
| [11:23] | mom, you said this was my decision. | 妈妈 你说过由我决定的 | 
| [11:25] | you said, after my bar mitzvah, i’d be a man and i could decide. | 你说受戒礼之后 我就是成人了 有权决定 | 
| [11:28] | that is because we thought by 13, | 那是因为我们当时觉得13岁之后 | 
| [11:30] | you’d make the mature decision. | 你有能力做出成熟的决定 | 
| [11:31] | you can’t just cut off the parts of your body | 你不能因为你不喜欢 | 
| [11:32] | that you don’t like, all right? | 就随便切自己的身体 | 
| [11:33] | i don’t like my thighs, okay? | 我还不喜欢我的腿呢 | 
| [11:35] | or my saggy arms or my chin, | 我也不喜欢我松垮垮的手臂 还有难堪的下巴 | 
| [11:37] | but if we all cut off the parts we don’t like, | 但是如果我随便切掉不喜欢的部分 | 
| [11:39] | we’d all have nothing left. | 就体无完肤了 | 
| [11:41] | – mom! – seth! | – 妈妈! | 
| [11:43] | your father has the exact same chest as you, | 你爸爸跟你情况一样 | 
| [11:45] | and nobody thinks he’s a woman. | 没人觉得他是个娘们 | 
| [11:49] | look, would you please talk to her? | 能劝劝她吗 | 
| [11:52] | i’m calling your father. | 我打给你爸 | 
| [11:56] | they call me booby at school. | 在学校 他们叫我 乳神 | 
| [11:58] | n boobs, double “d.” | 大波男 dd罩杯 | 
| [12:02] | some kid keeps hanging a bra in my locker. | 甚至有人一直往我的柜子里送胸罩 | 
| [12:04] | i’m starting high school in a year. | 一年后我就上高中了 | 
| [12:07] | it’s gonna be all new people. | 全新的同学 | 
| [12:08] | i just want to start over. | 我只想重新来过 | 
| [12:10] | i want to be normal… | 我只想跟普通人一样… | 
| [12:13] | like everyone else. | 跟其他人一样 | 
| [12:16] | why can’t we just skip the panel? | 为啥一定要让委员会同意? | 
| [12:17] | we know i need the lungs. | 没肺我就死 事实嘛 | 
| [12:18] | not everyone makes a good transplant candidate. | 不是所有人都可以成为移植对象的 | 
| [12:20] | if someone can’t reliably take their anti-rejection meds… | 如果不能持续使用抗排异类药物… | 
| [12:23] | i can. | 我没问题 | 
| [12:23] | or have severe disease in another organ. | 或者其他器官有重要疾病 | 
| [12:26] | i don’t. | 我没有 | 
| [12:27] | oh, well, there are are just a lot of indicators | 对于一个人是否能成功移植器官 | 
| [12:29] | as to whether a person is strong enough to survive the surgery. | 有太多的指标 | 
| [12:32] | i want to know what she thinks, | 我想知道她怎么想 | 
| [12:34] | the one with the sourpuss on her face. | 就是整天阴着一张脸的那个 | 
| [12:39] | i don’t have a sourpuss. this is just my face. | 我没阴着脸 我的脸就长这样 | 
| [12:42] | it’s true. it is just her face. | 没错 她一直都这样 | 
| [12:44] | you think i’ll… pass the panel? | 你觉得我希望大吗… | 
| [12:49] | i couldn’t say. | 我不能说 | 
| [12:53] | cheer up, sourpuss. | 开心点 别阴着脸 | 
| [12:56] | you’re young, | 你们还年轻 | 
| [12:57] | you got your health. | 活力四射 | 
| [12:58] | i think you’re doing all right, both of you. | 我觉得你们俩都很不错 | 
| [13:00] | practically kids and doctors, no less. | 好孩子 好医生 | 
| [13:03] | i bet your dads are really proud. | 你们的父母一定为你们自豪 | 
| [13:05] | i’m from a small town, a farm, actually. | 我来自小镇 准确的说是个农场 | 
| [13:07] | so yes, my dad was over the moon | 你说的没错 我爸听说我当医生了 | 
| [13:10] | when i became a doctor. | 乐坏了 | 
| [13:12] | what about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [13:17] | karev. | |
| [13:18] | seth’s mother just came by | seth的妈妈来过了 | 
| [13:20] | saying she wants to pull the plug on the kid’s procedure. | 决定不给孩子做手术了 | 
| [13:22] | that your idea of taking point? | 这就是对决策的理解? | 
| [13:23] | well, i’m–i’m gonna talk to her. | 我会跟她谈的 | 
| [13:24] | i spent two hours consulting with this family last month. | 上个月我花了2小时和这家人会诊 | 
| [13:28] | ten minutes with you, they’re ready to walk. | 你只和他们呆了10分钟 他们就准备撤了 | 
| [13:30] | pediatric surgery is 80% parent management, karev. | 儿科手术的权利有80%掌握在家长手里 | 
| [13:33] | – you know that. – i’m handling it. | – karev 你很清楚 – 我不正在搞嘛 | 
| [13:38] | megan, hi. uh, i am dr. grey. | megan 我是grey医生 | 
| [13:40] | just checking in to see how you’re feeling. | 看看你感觉如何 | 
| [13:43] | megan. meg. | |
| [13:45] | she doesn’t hear well when she’s texting. | 她发短信的时候 精力不太集中 | 
| [13:47] | i can hear her. thanks. | 我能听到 | 
| [13:50] | where’s the other doctor– dr. torres? | 其他医生呢 torres医生呢 | 
| [13:52] | oh, i’ll–i’ll be checking you today. | 今天我来负责 | 
| [13:54] | how’s your knee? is the, uh, pain any better? | 膝盖如何了 还很疼吗 | 
| [13:56] | look, you seem really sweet, | 你看上去很友好 | 
| [13:58] | but this whole, like, super-busy, messy-hair, | 不过你这样日理万机 | 
| [14:01] | running-around-like- a-banshee thing you have going | 忙忙碌碌 搞得像个疯子一样 | 
| [14:03] | doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. | 实在是看不出什么水平 | 
| [14:05] | i mean, you don’t even know my case. | 你都不了解我的病 | 
| [14:08] | meg whealon, age 28, | megan whealon 28岁 | 
| [14:10] | tibial plateau fracture caused by a bicycle accident. | 自行车车祸导致胫骨平台骨折 | 
| [14:12] | at least that’s what you told the e.r., | 你进急诊室是这么说的 | 
| [14:13] | but you told dr. torres that you were going 30 miles an hour, | 但你跟torres说当时你有30迈速度 | 
| [14:16] | which makes me think that you were on your boyfriend’s motorcycle, | 我估计你正在开男朋友的摩托车 | 
| [14:18] | and i’m gonna guess that he has a licee for it, and you don’t. | 我猜他有驾照而你没有 | 
| [14:20] | this is off the top of your head? | 你就关心这些? | 
| [14:22] | i memorized your chart. | 我记得你的病例 | 
| [14:23] | your facture was fixed with elevation and percutaneous screw fixture. | 你的骨折用悬吊法加防护螺丝固定保护 | 
| [14:26] | you are allergic to penicillin, currently on blood thinners | 你对盘尼西林过敏 现在用抗凝血剂 | 
| [14:29] | to make sure you don’t develop d.v.t., | 防止形成深静脉血栓 | 
| [14:30] | and if you would just talk to me about your knee, | 你如果能和我说说你的膝盖 | 
| [14:31] | then i could adjust your pain meds and be out of your hair. | 我可以调整下你的止痛药 然后消失 | 
| [14:36] | she’s good. | 她很牛 | 
| [14:39] | you’re good. | 你真不赖 | 
| [14:40] | i’m busy, but i can handle it. | 我很忙 不过我吃得消 | 
| [14:43] | every doctor in this hospital needs trauma training– | 这里的每个医生都需要接受 紧急意外伤害事故处理训练 | 
| [14:46] | disaster training. | 灾害应对训练 | 
| [14:48] | you’ve got a strong department. | 你的部门很厉害了已经 | 
| [14:49] | no, no, not just my staff. everyone. | 不仅仅是我手下 而是每个人 | 
| [14:55] | 11 people died in that shooting. | 那场枪战中 11人死亡 | 
| [14:57] | now eight of them… never had a chance, | 8个人一枪毙命 | 
| [15:00] | but the other three could’ve been saved. | 但其他3个本可以救活 | 
| [15:03] | charles percy had a gunshot wound to the abdomen. | chales percy腹部中弹 | 
| [15:06] | miranda bailey did everything that she was trained to do. | miranda bailey已经尽力了 | 
| [15:09] | she gave him fluids, controlled the bleeding, applied pressure. | 她给他输液 止血 给伤口施压 | 
| [15:11] | then she tried to get him to an o.r., but she couldn’t, | 然后她试图送他去手术室 不过失败了 | 
| [15:15] | and so he died. | 所以他死了 | 
| [15:16] | now a doctor with disaster training | 如果接受了灾难应对训练 | 
| [15:17] | would’ve been able to assess that environment more quickly | 可以更快的判断形势 | 
| [15:19] | and would’ve known an alternative escape route. | 找到另一条逃生路线 | 
| [15:23] | dr. bailey was not trained to do that, | bailey医生没有接受这方面的训练 | 
| [15:25] | and neither are 90% of the doctors on your staff. | 你手下90%的人都没有 | 
| [15:32] | she’ll remember him dying in her arms | 她整个余生都不会忘记 | 
| [15:33] | for the rest of her life. | 如何看着他在自己怀中死去 | 
| [15:35] | and i’ll remember. | 我也会铭记 | 
| [15:37] | and you’ll remember that we could’ve saved him. | 你也会记得 我们明明可以救他 | 
| [15:40] | we failed her. | 我们辜负了她 | 
| [15:42] | we failed charles percy, one of our own doctors. | 我们辜负了chales percy 我们自己的医生 | 
| [15:47] | i can’face that. | 我无法面对 | 
| [15:51] | i can’t face that ever again. | 我再也无法面对这个事实 | 
| [15:53] | can you? | 你能吗 | 
| [16:07] | I’d like to expand the burn unit at seattle grace, | 我希望钱可以花在 西雅图格蕾丝医院烧伤科 | 
| [16:10] | make us the go-to destination for serious burn victims. | 让我们成为烧伤患者的第一选择 | 
| [16:13] | i’d also like to upgrade us | 还有打造成 | 
| [16:14] | to a real nationally renowned center | 真正全国知名 | 
| [16:16] | for cosmetic reconstructive surgery. | 整容手术中心 | 
| [16:19] | two subspecialties? | 2个方向? | 
| [16:20] | well, revenue from the cosmetic center | 来自整容中心的收入 | 
| [16:23] | will help support the burn unit. | 可以用来赞助烧伤科的建设 | 
| [16:25] | one hand scratches the other. | 一石二鸟 | 
| [16:28] | it’s a nice idea, | 好主意 | 
| [16:29] | and an awfully ambitious plan for $1 million, | 这一百万得精打细算的花 | 
| [16:32] | and a tremendous amount of work. | 工作量巨大 | 
| [16:42] | i’m not seeing anyone right now. | 我现在单身 | 
| [16:44] | i’m not sleeping with nurses… | 不和护士们乱搞… | 
| [16:47] | residents, attendings, nobody. | 住院医生 主治医生 一个都不搞 | 
| [16:52] | so i’m an untapped source of raw power. | 所以我精力充沛 | 
| [16:56] | i’m telling you, i have the energy of ten men. | 我现在能以一抵十 | 
| [16:59] | so with your $1 million and my untapped stores, | 你的一百万加上我的无限精力 | 
| [17:04] | we can move mountains. | 改天换地就等你一句话 | 
| [17:10] | are you excited? i’m excited. | 你兴奋吗 我很兴奋 | 
| [17:15] | leave. | 出去 | 
| [17:16] | right now. just… | 立刻… | 
| [17:21] | just… | 赶紧… | 
| [17:28] | mrs. gruberman, every surgery has its risk, | gruberman太太 每个手术都有风险的 | 
| [17:31] | but this one is pretty simple. | 这是个非常简单的手术 | 
| [17:32] | look, it’ll make your son feel a whole lot better about himself. | 可以让你儿子重拾自信 | 
| [17:35] | well, if the surgery is really a good idea, | 如果这个手术真的合适 | 
| [17:36] | i would like to hear it from dr. robbins and dr. sloan. | 我想要robbins医生和sloan医生 亲口告诉我 | 
| [17:39] | – look, i’m– – no. | – 我… – 不听 | 
| [17:40] | i will speak to dr. robbins and dr. sloan. | 我只和robbins医生和sloan医生说话 | 
| [17:46] | cristina. cristina. roy’s labs. | cristina,cristina,这是roy的化验单 | 
| [17:49] | he’s got fungal pneumonia, | 他有真菌性肺炎 | 
| [17:51] | and his creatinine clearance is dangerously low. | 肌酸酐清除率太低 | 
| [17:53] | i mean, if it gets any worse, we’re looking at renal failure. | 再这样下去有肾衰竭的可能 | 
| [17:55] | i’m surprised he was sitting up and talking. | 他竟然可以谈笑风声 简直是奇迹 | 
| [17:58] | i mean, a-after surgery, | 手术之后 | 
| [17:59] | couldn’t the immunosuppressants kill him? | 抑制免疫药物会不会害死他? | 
| [18:02] | maybe. | 有可能 | 
| [18:03] | well, okay, i-i-if we don’t recommend him, he dies. | 如果不推荐他候选 他就死 | 
| [18:06] | but, uh, if we recommend someone who won’t survive, | 如果推荐一个移植后不能成活的人 | 
| [18:09] | then it’s just a waste of an organ | 就是浪费器官资源 | 
| [18:10] | that could’ve gone to someone else. | 真正需要的人就没机会了 | 
| [18:12] | what do you think? | 你怎么想 | 
| [18:13] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [18:14] | you need to know. | 我们必须知道 | 
| [18:16] | we have to have an opinion. we called the stupid panel. | 我们必须达成一致 已经召集了委员会 | 
| [18:19] | we have to stand up in front of teddy… | 我们必须站在teddy… | 
| [18:21] | and the chief and a roomful of doctors | 主任和一屋子医生面前 | 
| [18:22] | and recommend whether this guy lives or dies. | 决定他的生死 | 
| [18:25] | it’s right down the middle with this guy, like a trick question. | 这家伙的情况不上不下 | 
| [18:28] | he’s a trick patient. | 很棘手的病人 | 
| [18:32] | fine. forget it. | 好吧 算了 | 
| [18:33] | the right opinion, the only opinion that matters is teddy’s, | 关键还是要看teddy的意思 | 
| [18:36] | so i will just figure out what she thinks, | 我来猜猜她怎么想的 | 
| [18:38] | and i will say that. | 照着说就是了 | 
| [18:40] | okay. | 很好 | 
| [18:44] | d-don’t you care at all? | 你一点都不在乎? | 
| [18:47] | come on. you gotta care. | 你必须在乎 | 
| [18:55] | no, you did not say that to the chief. | 不会吧 你竟然这么跟主任说的? | 
| [18:58] | it’s your fault, you know? you psyched me out. | 都是你的错 你忽悠我~ | 
| [19:00] | what? all i ever do is support you. | 什么 我这么挺你 | 
| [19:03] | oh, look at that face. that’s her game face. | 看看 这是她的经典表情 | 
| [19:05] | she’s–she’s in it to win it. | 她当成竞赛来整 一心想赢 | 
| [19:06] | no. | 没有 | 
| [19:06] | oh, hey, karev, did you talk to seth’s mother? | 嘿 krave 你跟seth的妈妈谈了? | 
| [19:09] | no, she’s thinking about it. | 没有 她在考虑 | 
| [19:10] | she may want to talk to you guys again. | 她想跟你们谈 | 
| [19:11] | way to handle it. | 哇 您的解决方案真妙啊 | 
| [19:12] | what? | 你说咋办 | 
| [19:13] | i can’t force her to listen to me. | 我不能强迫她听我说 | 
| [19:14] | keep your face in that book. | 接着啃书吧你就 | 
| [19:15] | It’ll inspire confidence | 说不定能看出点自信和勇气出来 | 
| [19:17] | oh, my god. | 真是可怜的出气筒~ | 
| [19:21] | okay, that’s getting in seone’s head. | 有人明显错意了 | 
| [19:23] | i’m just honest. | 我只是很诚实而已 | 
| [19:24] | i’m up with the chief. i gotta go. | 我马上要跟主任面谈了 我走了 | 
| [19:25] | oh, knock him dead. oh, waitre. | 去打动他吧 等下 | 
| [19:27] | i brought you tissues, just in case. | 我给你带了纸巾 以防万一 | 
| [19:34] | thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:37] | – you have a sickness. – hmm? | – 你这个变态 – 是吗 | 
| [19:39] | – you do. – what? | – 说真的 – 你说啥呢 | 
| [19:40] | okay, 30 seconds. | 还有30秒 | 
| [19:42] | if neither one of you breaks the membrane, | 如果都没弄坏膜 | 
| [19:44] | i’m gonna have to judge you on precision, | 只能靠精准度来比较了 | 
| [19:45] | so make sure your initials are clean and clear. | 确保你们技术娴熟 心无杂念 | 
| [19:47] | – dr. shepherd. – yes. | – shepherd医生 – 什么事 | 
| [19:48] | stop talking! | 别废话了! | 
| [19:50] | five, four… three, two, one. | |
| [19:55] | time. | 时间到 | 
| [19:57] | what do you got? | 你刻了什么 | 
| [20:01] | oh, not bad. | 不错嘛 | 
| [20:03] | what about you, dr. avery? | 你呢 avery医生 | 
| [20:05] | i just wish i had more time. | 要是再给我点时间就好了 | 
| [20:07] | oh, really? | 真的? | 
| [20:11] | you did your whole name? | 你把名字都拼全了? | 
| [20:13] | what?! | 什么! | 
| [20:16] | you conned me. | 你骗我 | 
| [20:18] | i don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 | 
| [20:19] | he hustled me. | 他耍我 | 
| [20:20] | he went through two dozen eggs | 他扔了2打鸡蛋 | 
| [20:21] | and made me think i didn’t have to practice. | 让我轻敌 | 
| [20:23] | well, if you didn’t practice, you were overconfident. | 如果你轻敌 那都怪你太自负 | 
| [20:26] | dr. avery, congratulations. you have the surgery. | avery医生 恭喜 你可以主刀了 | 
| [20:42] | and then i would take the remaining money | 之后我要用剩下的钱 | 
| [20:44] | and invest it in resources | 投入到 | 
| [20:45] | for less invasive pediatric cancer surgeries. | 更温和的儿科癌症手术的研究中 | 
| [20:49] | even the smallest change | 即使很小的改进 | 
| [20:51] | could dramatically improve the lives of so many children. | 也可以使很多患儿的生活质量大大改善 | 
| [20:55] | wouldn’t that be amazing? | 是不是很神奇 | 
| [20:58] | well, that is a very compelling | 非常专业 | 
| [20:59] | and very focused presentation, dr. robbins. | 非常切题的演讲 robbins医生 | 
| [21:01] | you seem surprised. | 你看上去很惊讶 | 
| [21:02] | no. no, not at all. | 没有 一点都不觉得 | 
| [21:05] | did you think i was gonna cry? | 你本以为我会哭吗 | 
| [21:08] | yeah. | 没错 | 
| [21:12] | torres suggested that i was going to cry as well. | torres也暗示我会哭 | 
| [21:17] | i think that we should all try | 我认为 我们都应该 | 
| [21:19] | to wipe the whole crying thing out of our memories. | 把我喜欢哭的事情完全忘记 | 
| [21:21] | it happens very rarely, it’s… embarrassing, | 那很少发生 也很丢人 | 
| [21:25] | and–and frankly, i think that i’ve got it under control. | 坦白讲 我觉得自己能控制住了 | 
| [21:27] | and the fact that my colleagues | 事实上 同事们认为 | 
| [21:29] | see me as the type of person who would burst into tears | 我会在重大场合 | 
| [21:32] | in the middle of an important, professional situation, | 突然崩溃泪奔 | 
| [21:34] | well, that doesn’t make me weepy. | 我没有为此哭泣 | 
| [21:35] | that makes me mad. | 却让我很抓狂 | 
| [21:36] | like, violent. | 很暴力 | 
| [21:38] | it makes me want to punch someone. | 想抓住谁打一顿 | 
| [21:40] | and, you know, i-i’m the daughter of a marine, sir, | 我老爸是个军人 | 
| [21:43] | so i was taught to hit as a child. | 从小老爸教我格斗 | 
| [21:44] | i was taught to hit fast and hit hard | 打人就要快准狠 | 
| [21:46] | so you only have to hit once, | 一击毙命 | 
| [21:47] | and now i feel like hitting a person or a wall– | 现在我感觉就像在揍人或者捶墙… | 
| [21:49] | no, a person. | 不 还是揍人好了 | 
| [21:59] | let’s just circle back to the sweet little children. | 我们还是谈谈那些可怜的小病人吧 | 
| [22:05] | – here you go. – thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 | 
| [22:10] | i like the dark blue scrubs on you. | 我很喜欢你穿这身蓝色 | 
| [22:12] | you look good. | 看上去很精神 | 
| [22:15] | you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [22:19] | my patient deserves a doctor. | 我不配做医生 | 
| [22:22] | you don’t have to cut. nobody’s asking you to. | 你不用主刀 没人逼你 | 
| [22:23] | i know that. i know–i know what’s being asked of me, | 我知道我要干什么 | 
| [22:25] | and i’m doing it. | 正在做呢 | 
| [22:29] | okay, i got an idea. | 我有个主意 | 
| [22:32] | and i-i think it’s gonna help. | 应该有用 | 
| [22:34] | you and me, we’re gonna go outside… | 我们这就出去… | 
| [22:36] | into the alley behind the hospital, | 去后街小巷 | 
| [22:39] | and you’re just–you’re just gonna kick my ass. | 狠狠的揍我 | 
| [22:40] | you’re gonna knock the living crap out of me. | 把我揍得哭爹喊娘 | 
| [22:46] | there you are. | 这才是你 | 
| [22:48] | i knew you were in there somewhere. | 我知道你还是原来的你 | 
| [22:52] | at the end of this day, good or bad, | 今天过去 无论好坏 | 
| [22:55] | we’re gonna go home together. | 我们一起回家 | 
| [23:12] | whatever it takes to get h home. | 不管怎样都要带他走 | 
| [23:13] | i just want to get him home. | 我只想把他弄回家 | 
| [23:17] | 13 is young for plastic surgery, | 13岁做整形手术的确太年轻 | 
| [23:18] | but your kid’s not gonna grow out of it. | 可是你的孩子不会再生活在阴影之下 | 
| [23:20] | he’s already gone through puberty, | 他正进入青春期 | 
| [23:22] | and his father’s had the same condition his entire life. | 而他父亲终身为其所累 | 
| [23:25] | look, if he had weight to lose, | 如果他太肥胖 | 
| [23:26] | i would advise diet and exercise, | 我会建议锻炼和健康饮食 | 
| [23:28] | but your kid doesn’t have a weight problem. | 不过你儿子不是体重超标 | 
| [23:30] | he has breasts. | 他有女性乳房 | 
| [23:32] | he needs excision of the glandular tissue. | 他需要切掉乳腺组织 | 
| [23:34] | and yeah, it could wait till he’s older, | 没错 以后切也一样 | 
| [23:36] | but he’s a dude with breasts, and he’s headed for high school, | 但他就要顶着女乳去上高中了 | 
| [23:39] | and there’s no reason he should be subjected | 没理由要让他经受这种 | 
| [23:41] | to the psychological damage | 心理上的摧残 | 
| [23:42] | that comes from years of taking schoolyard crap. | 在学校几年的折磨会非常痛苦 | 
| [23:45] | look, you want your kid to be a man? | 你希望自己的孩子成为男子汉吗 | 
| [23:47] | let him make his own decisions. | 让他自己决定 | 
| [23:54] | any other questions? | 还有问题吗 | 
| [23:58] | hey. i got a page. is everything okay? | 有人呼我 出什么事了 | 
| [24:00] | something’s wrong. | 不大对劲 | 
| [24:01] | first she had a headache, and then– | 她先开始头痛 然后就… | 
| [24:02] | i can’t see. everything is blurry. | 我看东西都很模糊 | 
| [24:04] | okay, look right here. | 看这里 | 
| [24:06] | i am freaking out. | 我吓坏了 | 
| [24:06] | tell me i don’t need to freak out. | 请告诉我没有大碍 | 
| [24:08] | the whole left side of my body feels weird. | 整个左侧身体感觉异常 | 
| [24:09] | i thought it was because i fell asleep on it, but it’s tingling. | 我原以为是自己侧卧造成的 不过我感到了刺痛 | 
| [24:12] | okay, squeeze my hand. | 握住我的手 | 
| [24:13] | she had knee surgery. what the hell is going on? | 她做了膝盖手术而已 到底怎么回事 | 
| [24:15] | i don’t know yet, but i’m gonna order a head c.t., | 我还不清楚 不过我立刻去预约头部ct | 
| [24:18] | and then i am going to page for a neuro consult. | 叫神经科医生来会诊 | 
| [24:20] | looks like you’re gonna get to see another doctor today after all. | 看来今天不看另外一个医生不行了 | 
| [24:26] | the minute i hand you this drill, you’re on your own. | 一旦你拿到电钻 就全靠你了 | 
| [24:30] | you may have hustled dr. grey, | 你可以耍grey医生 | 
| [24:32] | but you better not have hustled me. | 不过你骗不了我 | 
| [24:33] | this is not a game. | 这不是比赛 | 
| [24:35] | this is a real brain. | 是个活人的大脑 | 
| [24:36] | i got it. i’m ready. | 我知道了 准备就绪 | 
| [24:43] | dr. shepherd, | shepherd医生 | 
| [24:45] | lexie greys paging for a consult, repeatedly. | lexie grey多次请求会诊 | 
| [24:48] | i’m in surgery. | 我在手术 | 
| [24:49] | dr. grey. | grey医生 | 
| [24:51] | well, are you sure? | 你放心我去吗 | 
| [24:52] | i wouldn’t want to be overconfident. | 我可不想太自负 | 
| [25:04] | cardio is not my thing. | 心外科不是我的强项 | 
| [25:06] | what? | 什么 | 
| [25:08] | neuro is my focus, | 我专攻神经外科的 | 
| [25:10] | and this is cardiothoracic, | 这是心外科的事情 | 
| [25:11] | and i’ve had relatively little experience with cardiothoracic. | 相比而言 我在这方面经验不足 | 
| [25:14] | and yeah, i’m pretty sure i’m gonna walk in there today | 我确定 我一进去 | 
| [25:16] | and humiliate myself, | 一定会出洋相 | 
| [25:18] | or humiliate you, or teddy, or the chief. | 或者让你 teddy 还有主任出洋相 | 
| [25:21] | you know, really, | 说真的 | 
| [25:22] | anyone who could possibly be humiliated by my failure | 今天所有能因我而丢人的人 | 
| [25:25] | is gonna be humiliated today. | 马上就要丢人了 | 
| [25:32] | he was admitted two days ago. | 他2天前就入院了 | 
| [25:36] | teddy could’ve convened a panel yesterday, | teddy本可以昨天就召集委员会的 | 
| [25:38] | but she didn’t. | 可是她没有 | 
| [25:41] | she doesn’t think he’s a candidate. | 她觉得他没希望 | 
| [25:42] | no, she doesn’t, | 没错 | 
| [25:44] | so just say that, and you’ll be fine. | 你这么说就对了 | 
| [25:47] | everyone will be fine except for roy, | 大家富贵又团圆 只有roy | 
| [25:50] | who will be dead. | 会死去 | 
| [25:54] | wow. way to kill a happy moment. | 厉害 一句秒杀所有欢乐时光 | 
| [26:01] | where’s shepherd? | shepherd在哪里 | 
| [26:02] | – i paged shepherd. – you got me. | – 我呼的是shepherd – 现在只有我 | 
| [26:03] | are you her boss? | 你是她老大吗 | 
| [26:04] | – ’cause there’s something seriously wrong here. – i am. | – 情况很紧急 – 我就是 | 
| [26:05] | sir, i need you to go right now. | 先生 我需要你立刻去等待室 | 
| [26:06] | – but i– – right now. | – 可是我… – 立刻 | 
| [26:08] | sir, come with me. | 先生 请跟我来 | 
| [26:09] | okay, um, she’s– she’s post-op day two | 她胫骨平台骨折 | 
| [26:12] | from a tibial plateau fracture. | 现在术后第二天 | 
| [26:13] | she–she was fine all day, fine, and then ten minutes ago, | 她一天都没事 可是10分钟前 | 
| [26:16] | she started complaining of headae, blurred vision | 她说头痛 视线模糊 | 
| [26:18] | and tingling on the left side of her body. | 左侧身体刺痛 | 
| [26:20] | i-i ordered a stat head c.t. | 我已经预约了静态头部ct | 
| [26:21] | i cannot believe that you’re the neuro consult. | 不敢相信 你就是神经科会诊医生 | 
| [26:23] | is she on blood thinners? | 她在使用抗凝血剂? | 
| [26:24] | yes, for.v.t. prophylaxis. | 没错 防止静脉血栓 | 
| [26:26] | she’s got a brain bleed. let’s book an o.r. | 她脑溢血 订手术室 | 
| [26:29] | h-how didn’t i see this coming? | 我什么我没有注意前兆? | 
| [26:31] | did you check her platelets? | 查过血小板指数吗 | 
| [26:32] | yes. | 查过 | 
| [26:32] | and everything was normal? | 一切正常? | 
| [26:33] | until now, yes. | 之前没问题 | 
| [26:34] | okay, well, you checked her platelets, you got a c.t., | 你查了血小板 做了扫描 | 
| [26:36] | you called neuro. you did everything right. | 通知神经科 你做得很对 | 
| [26:38] | the only thing you’re doing wrong | 唯一做错的 | 
| [26:38] | is standing around talking about it, wasting time, | 就是站在这里浪费时间嚼舌 | 
| [26:40] | while we should be getting her to the o.r. | 她最需要的是手术 | 
| [26:42] | you totally sounded like an attending | 你的语气像极了主治医生 | 
| [26:44] | right? | 你也这么觉得? | 
| [26:47] | – let’s page shepherd 9-1-1. – okay. | – 告诉shepherd紧急情况 – 好的 | 
| [26:49] | dr. shepherd, it’s dr. grey again. | shepherd医生 又是grey医生 | 
| [26:52] | meredith grey. | |
| [26:52] | just passing the ventriculostomy tube now. | 正在向脑室插管 | 
| [26:56] | almost there. all right. | 就快到了 | 
| [26:58] | take your time, dr. avery. you want to make sure that– | 不用急 avery医生 一定要确保… | 
| [27:00] | damn it. damn it. damn it. damn it. | 该死 该死 | 
| [27:01] | are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [27:03] | i– what did you do? | 你到底干嘛了 | 
| [27:21] | and that is why the future of ortho is in xenografting. | 因此 矫形科的未来在于异种植皮术 | 
| [27:28] | you think i’m nuts. | 你觉得我很疯狂 | 
| [27:30] | you’re thinking, | 你在想 | 
| [27:31] | i don’t want some cow ligament in my leg. | 我可不想让牛的韧带出现在我的腿上 | 
| [27:34] | that sounds wacky. | 太疯狂了 | 
| [27:36] | is that supposed to be my voice? | 我应该是用这种语调? | 
| [27:39] | no. that’s the… | 不是 那是… | 
| [27:42] | the voice of the average baby boomer. | “婴儿潮”一代人普遍的声音 | 
| [27:47] | i was hoping for something more… | 我只是希望有更… | 
| [27:50] | inspirational. | 启发性的东西 | 
| [27:52] | for–for example, | 比如 | 
| [27:54] | dr. robbins suggested that we take a little– | robbins建议我们把… | 
| [27:57] | oh, yeah. yeah. tiny humans. | 对啦 对啦 小病人们 | 
| [28:00] | what? | 什么 | 
| [28:01] | arizona’s nicer than i am. | arizona比我亲切 | 
| [28:03] | i’m–i’m sorry. | 我没听懂 | 
| [28:04] | she’s more patient. | 她更耐心 | 
| [28:05] | she went to hopkins. she’s more renowned in her field. | 她是霍普金斯大学出身 在她的领域独领风骚 | 
| [28:08] | she’s a much better lesbian. | 作为一个女同志也很出色 | 
| [28:09] | i mean, i was sort of a late bloomer in that area, | 我算是后起之秀 | 
| [28:12] | but she’s got this whole circle of lesbian friends, you know? | 她的社交圈都限于女同志 | 
| [28:14] | it’s just like– like this suulture. | 一个文化圈 | 
| [28:16] | and, uh, i’m always just… | 而我总是… | 
| [28:19] | i’m always just a little bit left out, | 总是有一点被抛弃的感觉 | 
| [28:23] | just a little bit talked down to | 容易被忽略 | 
| [28:24] | because i have a long history of enjoying sex with men, | 因为很长一段时间我是异性恋 | 
| [28:28] | which i don’t think is something i have to apologize for. | 但是我不用为此道歉 | 
| [28:30] | whatever. i’m just– she’s just–she’s… | 无所谓了 只是她… | 
| [28:34] | she’s just better. | 一直都那么优秀 | 
| [28:35] | so you want me to give ortho $1 million | 你让我给矫正科拨一百万 | 
| [28:38] | to level the playing field in your relationship? | 好让你在感情生活上占点先机? | 
| [28:42] | also for the xenografting, | 当然还为了异种植皮术 | 
| [28:44] | which, as i mentioned, is… | 我说过… | 
| [28:47] | the future of sports medicine. | 是运动医学的未来 | 
| [28:56] | can i ask you something? | 我能问一句吗 | 
| [28:59] | are you one of those, uh, | 你是不是… | 
| [29:01] | you know, what do you call ’em? | 不知道你们是怎么叫的 | 
| [29:03] | when someone’s really smart, like a genius, | 就是一个特聪明孩子 | 
| [29:06] | but they’re a little different, | 与众不同 | 
| [29:09] | like they don’t know how to talk to people? | 但是无法与常人交流那种? | 
| [29:13] | are you asking me if i’m autistic? | 你问我是不是自闭? | 
| [29:14] | that’s the word. | 啊 就是这个词 | 
| [29:18] | oh, come on. | 行了 | 
| [29:21] | you barely said three words all day. | 你一天说不了几句话 | 
| [29:24] | don’t be offended. you’re a tough nut to crack. | 别介意 你很难搞定 | 
| [29:26] | i like that about you. | 不过我喜欢 | 
| [29:28] | my daughter’s the same way. | 我女儿也一样 | 
| [29:30] | were you able to make contact with her? | 你和她联系了吗 | 
| [29:31] | oh, yeah. she’s not coming. | 是的 她不来了 | 
| [29:33] | i’m not all that surprised. | 我不是那么惊讶 | 
| [29:34] | you know, messy divorce. she sided with her mom. | 离婚搞得大家都不好看 她和妈妈一起 | 
| [29:37] | i mean, i hate it, but i get it. | 我很难受 不过我理解 | 
| [29:40] | life goes on. | 生活还要继续 | 
| [29:43] | so it’s just you and me, sourpuss. | 现在就你和我了 阴着脸也没用 | 
| [29:47] | dr. yang, the, uh, panel is gathering now. | yang医生 委员会成员到齐了 | 
| [29:50] | yeah, i’ll be right there. | 我马上来 | 
| [29:56] | hold on one second. hold on. hold on. | 慢着 慢着 慢着 慢着 | 
| [29:58] | thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:03] | this is gonna go my way, right? | 跟我设想的一样对吗 | 
| [30:06] | i mean, they just don’t send people home to die? | 他们不会见死不救的对吧 | 
| [30:10] | i want to live. | 我想活下去 | 
| [30:12] | we’ll let you know. | 我们会通知你的 | 
| [30:19] | is there anything i can do or– | 我能做些什么… | 
| [30:22] | i don’t know, avery. is there anything you can do? | avery 我不知道你还能做什么 | 
| [30:24] | thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:25] | where are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [30:25] | uh, we’re having a problem. | 我们遇到问题了 | 
| [30:27] | i’m fixing it now. | 正在补救 | 
| [30:28] | okay, i’ve got a post-op ortho patient | 我有个矫形术后的病人 | 
| [30:30] | on d.v.t. prophylaxis with a subdural hematoma. | 预防深静脉血栓 硬膜下出血 | 
| [30:33] | derek, she’s got a blown pupil. | derek 瞳孔散开 | 
| [30:34] | i’m not gonna be there for a while, | 我一时半会儿赶不过来 | 
| [30:35] | so you gotta take care of it yourself. | 你自己处理 | 
| [30:35] | what? | 什么 | 
| [30:36] | you wanted a solo surgery today. | 你想要主刀? | 
| [30:38] | now’s your chance. take point. | 机会来了 把握住 | 
| [30:40] | i need loops and a headlight. | 给我显微镜和头灯 | 
| [30:41] | here you go, doctor. | 马上好 | 
| [30:46] | okay, scalpel. | 好了 手术刀 | 
| [31:02] | if i root against him, does that make me a bad guy? | 我把他当出气筒 是不是很坏 | 
| [31:04] | the patient’s a chil mark. | 我们的病人还是个孩子 mark 拜托专心点 | 
| [31:07] | all right, karev, you got this. | karev 你能行的 | 
| [31:08] | if you don’t, we’re right here. | 如果不行 有我们呢 | 
| [31:11] | all right, people, here we go. 10-blade. | 大家准备好 给我10号刀 | 
| [32:38] | okay. | 好的 | 
| [32:39] | you’re letting kepner lead the transplant panel? | 你让kepner给委员会作报告? | 
| [32:41] | well, yang’s been useless. she’s no better than an intern. | yang一无是处 连个实习生都不如 | 
| [32:49] | did you just stop that bleeder? | 你止住血了? | 
| [32:51] | uh-huh. | 没错 | 
| [32:52] | how did you even know to do that? | 你是怎么知道如何手术的 | 
| [32:55] | okay. sorry i’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 | 
| [32:56] | that’s okay. lexie made a good. | 没事 lexie判断准确 | 
| [32:58] | i’ve got it under control. | 我已经搞定了 | 
| [32:59] | what do we got? | 什么情况 | 
| [33:01] | let me finish, derek. i got this. | 让我完成手术 derek 没问题的 | 
| [33:09] | yes, you do. | 你真行 | 
| [33:20] | i’m gonna find a cure for alzheimer’s. | 我会找到治疗老年痴呆症的方法 | 
| [33:23] | the cure for alzheimer’s… | 治愈老年痴呆症… | 
| [33:25] | with $1 million? | 一百万就够了? | 
| [33:26] | with $1 million. it’s a start. | 一百万是个开始 | 
| [33:29] | you’re talking about a clinical trial, | 你是在说临床试验 | 
| [33:31] | a clinical-surgical trial? | 临床外科手术试验? | 
| [33:33] | yes. | 没错 | 
| [33:34] | start-up costs alone, never mind the f.d.a., derek, it’s– | 这仅仅是开始 要过fda那关还得… derek 这实在是… | 
| [33:37] | today i watched meredith perform | 我今天看到meredith主刀 | 
| [33:39] | an emergency craniotomy by herself. | 硬膜下急性出血手术 独自一人完成 | 
| [33:43] | she was perfect. | 太完美了 | 
| [33:45] | she’s got her mother’s talent. | 尽得她妈妈的真传 | 
| [33:48] | she’s got her mother’s looks, richard. | 表情也一样 richard | 
| [33:52] | what if she has her mother’s disease? | 万一她也有那病呢 | 
| [33:56] | ellis was young when it started. | ellis年轻时症状已显露 | 
| [34:00] | every time meredith forgets her keys | 每次当meredith忘记了钥匙 | 
| [34:01] | or asks what day of the week it is, i… | 或者问今天是周几的时候 我都… | 
| [34:08] | when that $1 million runs out, | 当一百万烧完的时候 | 
| [34:09] | investors are gonna throw money my way | 我预计必有人继续投资此项目 | 
| [34:10] | for the same reason i am gonna throw | 我会为此倾其所有 | 
| [34:11] | everything i got at this trial, | 因为我们有着相同的信念 | 
| [34:13] | because their dad has it, or their wife. | 因为他们的父亲 或者妻子患有相同的病 | 
| [34:18] | breakthroughs don’t happen because of the medicine. | 医学本身不能创造奇迹 | 
| [34:20] | real breakthroughs happen | 真正的奇迹 | 
| [34:21] | because someone is scared to death | 是在人类不屈不挠的尝试创新中 | 
| [34:24] | to stop trying. | 产生的 | 
| [34:35] | they’re gone? | 都切了? | 
| [34:36] | well, there’s some swelling, | 还有些肿 | 
| [34:38] | but that should go down with some time. | 不过过一阵就好了 | 
| [34:43] | i don’t have boobs. | 我没胸了! | 
| [34:45] | i-i don’t have boobs? | 我没胸了? | 
| [34:47] | you don’t have boobs. | 你没了 | 
| [34:50] | mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [34:51] | she was scared. | 之前她吓坏了 | 
| [34:52] | now she’s just happy you’re okay. | 现在她喜极而泣 | 
| [34:58] | you’re the man. | 你是个牛人 | 
| [35:00] | no, you’re the man. | 你是个真男人 | 
| [35:06] | roy henley has end-stage pulmonary hypertension. | roy henley患有肺动脉高压末期 | 
| [35:10] | he has reached the point of no return, | 病入膏肓 | 
| [35:12] | and at this point, nothing short of a lung transplant will save him. | 除了肺移植 他必死无疑 | 
| [35:16] | unfortunately… | 很不幸… | 
| [35:20] | unfortunately, his cultures revealed that he has fungal pneumonia, | 不幸的是 他曾患有真菌性肺炎 | 
| [35:24] | his liver enzymes are worrisome, | 肝功能很不乐观 | 
| [35:26] | and on top of everything else, | 不过最重要的是 | 
| [35:27] | his creatinine clearance is only 75, | 他的肌氨酸酐清除率才75 | 
| [35:29] | which means that he is on hisay to kidney failure. | 意味着他离肾衰竭不远 | 
| [35:32] | the immunosuppressants after surgery | 手术后的抗排异药 | 
| [35:35] | could very likely kill him, | 很可能致命 | 
| [35:36] | and so… | 因此… | 
| [35:38] | with regret, i conclude that he does not belong | 很遗憾 我认为 | 
| [35:42] | on the waiting list. | 他不应该在等待名单上 | 
| [35:44] | dr. kepner, if you don’t believe he’s a candidate, | kepner医生 如果你不认为他该上名单 | 
| [35:47] | why in the world would you convene a panel today? | 那你到底为何要今天召集委员会 | 
| [35:50] | that is… a very good question, chief. | 主任…您问的很好… | 
| [35:53] | i did think that he was a candidate | 之前我的确认为 | 
| [35:56] | earlier in the day, | 他满足条件 | 
| [35:57] | but the longer i looked at his criteria, | 可是我越看越觉得 | 
| [36:00] | the more glaring it became. | 明显他不合要求… | 
| [36:03] | it became glaring the more you looked at it? | 你看着看着觉得明显了? | 
| [36:07] | well… | 呃… | 
| [36:08] | also, um, n-new facts came to light. | 同时有新的消息 | 
| [36:14] | the patient has no support system. | 病人没人照顾 | 
| [36:16] | uh, no one to take him for post-office visits, | 没人会带他复查 | 
| [36:18] | or make sure that he complies with his meds. | 或监督他服药 | 
| [36:21] | ear-earlier in the day, he said he had a daughter, | 早些时候他说有女儿 | 
| [36:23] | but later it came out that they’re stranged. | 后来发现他们不和 | 
| [36:25] | that’s not a reason. | 这算哪门子理由 | 
| [36:28] | dr. yang… | yang医生… | 
| [36:30] | do you have something to add? | 有什么要补充的 | 
| [36:33] | no. | 没有 | 
| [36:35] | you don’t believe that having a support system in place | 你不认为 没有人照顾 | 
| [36:37] | is an important factor in this decision? | 不该被考虑进去? | 
| [36:40] | it’s one factor. | 只是该考虑而已 | 
| [36:48] | but this guy is borderline, i mean, that’s why we’re here. | 但是他的情况不太好确定 也是为什么我们在这里讨论 | 
| [36:51] | we could talk about his criteria all day. | 我们可以把硬性指标拿出来争论一天 | 
| [36:54] | i mean, his creatinine clearance is low but not critical, | 比如肌酐清除率虽然低 不过没到致命的地步 | 
| [36:57] | and his–his– | 比如虽然他患有… | 
| [36:58] | his fungal pneumonia is bad but treatable. | 真菌性肺炎 不过可以治疗的 | 
| [37:01] | i mean, he’s borderline. | 不能妄下结论 | 
| [37:03] | but i’ve been involved in 27 transplant surgeries, | 可是我做过27例移植手术 | 
| [37:05] | and every time, | 而每次 | 
| [37:07] | the patient’s will to fight is just as telling, | 病人的求生意志都并不强 | 
| [37:09] | and roy hasn’t. | 但是roy不会 | 
| [37:11] | if we give him the lungs, it won’t be a waste, | 给他的新的肺不会浪费 | 
| [37:13] | ’cause he will live. | 因为他一定会活下去 | 
| [37:16] | i know it. | 我知道 | 
| [37:36] | so how am i… | 我该怎么… | 
| [37:38] | what am i supposed to say to her? | 我怎么对她说呢 | 
| [37:40] | that i botched the insertion and–and then, uh, | 我搞砸了? | 
| [37:42] | i punctured the vessel, or maybe that an error was made, | 我戳破了血管? 还是我犯错了? | 
| [37:45] | you don’t tell her anything. | 你啥也不用说 | 
| [37:47] | you made a mistake. it happens all the time. | 你出了岔子 这是常事 | 
| [37:49] | i had to yell at you because that’s my job. | 我吼你 那是我的职责所在 | 
| [37:50] | my job now is to– | 现在 我的工作… | 
| [37:51] | our job now is to go in there with smiles on our faces and tell her | 现在我们要做的就是满脸堆笑 | 
| [37:54] | and tell her the surgery was a success, | 告诉她手术很成功 | 
| [37:56] | because it was. | 因为本来就是 | 
| [37:58] | hey, how are we | 嘿 感觉如何 | 
| [38:00] | there they are, you’re heroes. | 他们来了 欢迎英雄 | 
| [38:03] | the ringing stopped. | 没有耳鸣了 | 
| [38:04] | it stopped. | 没有了 | 
| [38:06] | that’s fantastic news. | 很高兴听到这个消息 | 
| [38:08] | and the kid did good, right? | 这孩子表现很好 对吗 | 
| [38:10] | the kid did good. | 他很好 | 
| [38:12] | i’m kissing you now, ’cause i was wrong. | 我之前错了 我现在要亲你 | 
| [38:15] | but in this moment, i am in love with you. | 此时此刻 我爱死你了 | 
| [38:18] | oh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:24] | we were supposed to be a team today. | 我们本该是同心协力的 | 
| [38:26] | you told me what to say, and then you just turned on me? | 你告诉我该说什么 然后就反水? | 
| [38:28] | i didn’t plan it. | 我不是有意的 | 
| [38:31] | i’m not used to failing. | 这样丢人我很难受 | 
| [38:35] | neither am i. | 我也是 | 
| [38:46] | i know you think recommending him was the wrong decision. | 我知道 你认为推荐他上名单是个错误 | 
| [38:48] | i’m sorry, but i just… didn’t agree. | 很抱歉 可是我…不能同意 | 
| [38:51] | cristina, in a case like this, | cristina 这样的情况 | 
| [38:53] | the right decision… is making a decision. | 正确的决定 就是做出一个决定来 | 
| [38:57] | that’s what we do. that’s the job. | 这就是我们的工作 | 
| [38:59] | you formed an opinion and you argued for it. | 拿出论点 然后论证它 | 
| [39:02] | and you weren’t alone. | 你不是一个人在战斗 | 
| [39:03] | the panel voted to putim on the list. congratulations. | 委员会通过了 他可以上名单 恭喜 | 
| [39:07] | you were a doctor today. | 你今天表现很出色 | 
| [39:15] | all right. talk to me. | 开始说吧 | 
| [39:17] | there is a broken c.t. machine in the basement, | 地下室有个坏掉的扫描仪 | 
| [39:19] | next to it is a broken argon laser | 旁边是台坏掉的氩气激光 | 
| [39:22] | and a broken fluoroscope. | 和坏掉的荧光显微镜 | 
| [39:23] | i think $1 million would repair all 3 of them. | 我觉得一百万能都修好 | 
| [39:26] | and there might even be enough money left over | 还能剩下不少钱 | 
| [39:28] | to put a new nurse on the night shift, | 雇一个新的夜班护士 | 
| [39:30] | which is what our patients really need. | 眼下十分需要这个 | 
| [39:35] | that’s it? | 没了? | 
| [39:37] | that’s what you got for me? | 你整了这个给我? | 
| [39:40] | that’s your best idea? | 这就是你的拿手好戏? | 
| [39:41] | this assignment couldn’t have been clearer– | 早就跟你们说得很清楚了… | 
| [39:44] | inspiration, good, old-fashioned competition. | 要有灵感 公平竞争 | 
| [39:47] | not you coming in here | 不是你这样 | 
| [39:48] | telling me i need to fix what’s old and broken. | 说一下 有什么坏的要修 | 
| [39:51] | um, i would love to go to paris, | 我还想去巴黎呢 | 
| [39:53] | but you don’t see me sitting around | 可是你从没见过我 | 
| [39:54] | planning my parisian vacation. | 真的去计划吧? | 
| [39:56] | it sounds nice, but i am a mother, | 听起来很诱人 不过我是个母亲 | 
| [39:59] | and what i really need to do | 而真的需要我做的 | 
| [40:01] | is get my kid to preschool, get the laundry done, | 就是送孩子去幼儿园 洗衣服 | 
| [40:04] | put food on the table. | 做好饭 | 
| [40:06] | all right, i can do a big tap dance here | 关于把一百万花得漂亮 花的恰到好处 让医院重现生机 | 
| [40:09] | about how i’m gonna change the face of medicine with $1 million, | 我可以眉飞色舞给你讲一天 | 
| [40:13] | but come on, you can’t do anything with $1 million. | 可是一百万能干啥啊? | 
| [40:16] | $1 million is nothing. | 啥也干不了 | 
| [40:17] | that’s a dream. | 浮云~都是浮云! | 
| [40:18] | this is a reallife preschool, laundry, food–. | 回到现实吧 幼儿园 洗衣服 做饭 | 
| [40:22] | i’m realistic. | 我很现实 | 
| [40:23] | change the face of medicine… | 还让医院重现生机呢… | 
| [40:25] | we need to fix the medicine that we already have. | 我们需要把现有的搞好 | 
| [40:28] | we need a new night nurse. | 我们需要一个夜班护士 | 
| [40:29] | we need these broken machines repaired. | 我们需要修好仪器 | 
| [40:31] | let’s not go to paris. | 别做梦去巴黎了 | 
| [40:32] | let’s go to the grocery store, chief. | 赶紧趁没打烊去杂货店养家吧 主任 | 
| [40:37] | and while we’re being honest, | 实话实说 | 
| [40:38] | why are you wasting our time with this exercise anyway | 为啥要浪费时间搞这个所谓的竞赛 | 
| [40:41] | when you and i both know you don’t have $1 million? | 我们心知肚明 你哪来的一百万啊 | 
| [40:46] | well, things may be a little different around here | 接下来几周 | 
| [40:48] | in the next few weeks. | 情况会有所不同 | 
| [41:03] | look at that. | 看谁来了 | 
| [41:06] | now i can’t call you sourpuss anymore. | 不能说再说你阴着脸了 | 
| [41:12] | give me your arm, roy. | roy 把手伸出来 | 
| [41:15] | i have to draw some blood. | 我来抽点血 | 
| [41:17] | we all want to grow up. | 我们都希望长大 | 
| [41:19] | we’re desperate to get there, | 带着渴望奔向终点 | 
| [41:20] | to grab all the opportunities we can… | 抓住一切可利用的机会… | 
| [41:24] | to live. | 活下去 | 
| [41:30] | we’re so busy trying to get out of that nest… | 我们太过急于离开身后温暖的窝… | 
| [41:38] | we don’t thinkbout the fact | 却从来没有考虑过… | 
| [41:39] | that it’s going to be cold out there… | 外面有多么寒冷… | 
| [41:46] | really freakin’ cold. | 刺骨的寒冷 | 
| [41:50] | thank you, sir. | 谢谢 主任 | 
| [41:52] | congratulations. good job. | 恭喜 你干得很好 | 
| [41:58] | because growing up | 因为长大 | 
| [41:58] | sometimes means leaving people behind. | 常常意味着独自前行 | 
| [42:17] | congratulaons, doctor. | 恭喜了 医生 | 
| [42:18] | thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:25] | oh, damn it. where are my keys? | 该死 我钥匙呢 | 
| [42:28] | they’re in your hand. | 就在你手里 | 
| [42:30] | and by the time we stand on our own two feet… | 而当我们能独自飞翔时… | 
| [42:35] | we’re standing there alone. | 身边已无人相拥 |